Andorhal, Scilla, Ursin, and Zuluhed

Jan 10, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 10, 2015
3d Vanilla guilds. Hey I was in the Guild Nemesis during Vanilla. Combat rogue Tehpown Anyone still around?Shnazzlewoop14 3d
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 24 <Andacanavar FTW> Temporary Recruitment! In honour of its appraching ten year anniversary, <Andacanavar FTW> is now extending membership to ordinary peasants like you! Be a part of one of the oldest Alliance guilds that exists on Andorhal and really take this opportunity to learn from one of the original Vanilla Alliance Champions. Applications will be received in only one specific way and that is a 10-20 minute video detailing exactly what you would contribute to my noble cause. PST in game for more information. Thank you all and may the Alliance live forever.Andacanavar3 May 24
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 9 Killer Instincts - Zuluhed is recruiting. Killer Instincts - Zuluhed is a guild that likes to think of itself as a family and we are looking to bring new members into this family before the launch of BfA. We currently raid Friday and Saturday nights at 7 pm server with other guild events planned out throughout the week. Some of these event include legacy content and Mythic Keystone runs. We are 11/11 H in Antorus the Burning Throne and are looking to get some time in on Mythic if we can boost our numbers high enough. Overall, we are a laid back group of people who like to raid, but you do not have to be a raider to join. We have a place for everyone. For any questions please whisper me in game or posts here are fine.Nakkota0 May 9
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 20 Any OG Ursin players here? It's been a while ;) Used to troll them forums a lot back in the day. Was going through my old screenshots I had saved on an old external HD and made me wanna post on the realm forums. Just returned to the game last September after quitting in '11. My vanilla dorf huntard was Wongraven with Saints of War but I rerolled horde in BC. https://i.imgur.com/41vS7i4.jpg https://i.imgur.com/8Ir0rHm.jpg https://i.imgur.com/WadI5Pl.jpg https://i.imgur.com/hYdfKTt.jpg https://i.imgur.com/keiCocH.jpg https://i.imgur.com/oLT2wBu.jpgSvartorn10 Apr 20
Apr 13 Best Ursin player. I've been noticing since reaching 110 that I started recognizing players I've killed before and it made me think. Has anyone come across someone who is unbeatable or ridiculously insane. Who are the best players on Ursin?Kainpound2 Apr 13
Apr 9 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! BOTH FACTION! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594 for more info!Findorttok0 Apr 9
Mar 28 Stream/Discord for weekly antorus clears Greetings all! My name is Tastywindows, aka Seryn/Seryntv on Twitch. While new to the streaming thing, I am slowly building on it and part of that is our weekly runs. We have multiple clears of Normal/Heroic Antorus that we fill. It's a later night run, 10pm pst after we are done with Mythic. However, everyone is welcome so long as you pull your weight and if you are in need of being carried, we only ask that you return the favor once you're done being carried. It's a laid back run, and typically full of joking around {feel free to check out the stream and the older videos of the runs that are saved on the stream itself}. Following the stream is not a must, but definitely greatly appreciated. The typical Schedule is as follows: Tuesday: 10pm PST Heroic Clear Wednesday: 10pm PST Normal Clear Thursday: 10pm PST Heroic Clear Friday: 10pm PST Normal Clear Saturday: Raid Achievements unless everyone wants to just clear again 10pm PST Sunday: Whatever happens, happens. 6:30PM PST Monday: Heroic semi-clear, 6:30pm PST Discord Link: https://discord.gg/vDpjuPZ Stream Link: https://www.twitch.tv/seryntv/ The Discord isn't just there for our runs though. If you are doing a run, and you'd like to invite people from there/fill your run with folks from there, you're more than welcome. As time passes and we skip bosses in Mythic, we will likely start putting together Mythic Raids of Antorus as well. Some do M+, and some just hang out. There are class channels for your questions to be answered, as we have people from different backgrounds and varying experience levels of different classes/specs. If you' d like to join one, or multiple of the runs, join the Discord and feel free to message me or one of the mods to reserve a spot =) Again, this is for fun, if you join and attempt to start drama, the boot is just one click away =DTastywindows0 Mar 28
Mar 28 <A>Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 24 Habitual Linesteppers - BG Levelling Guild Hey there folks, A few friends and I have recently set up shop here part time on Zuluhed - we aim to level entirely through BGs, as frustrating as that can sometimes be, and just figured we would throw out an open invitation to anyone else who fancied coming along for the ride. It's a chill venture with a group of folk who just like to hang and do some casual PvP in between work and with BfA on the horizon we figured it'd be a fun thing to invest or time in rather than spamming Argus WQs. So, even if you fancy taking your alt for a wee run out when we are all on just give us a wee whisper and we can all endure the pain of a thousand Alliance Surv Hunters together. Peace. bnet: asc#11749Chaínz0 Mar 24
Mar 24 Bask in my Glory For your king has returned. No one talks on these servers in game and the forums are dead. Anyway, I'll talk to myself if I must. Remember, I'm the only person to ever beat this game. ggJeston1 Mar 24
Mar 22 Ursin Vanilla Players Dueling (recent video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9P1qFPtRHo Recently recorded video of some old Ursinites dueling. Just so happened to roll on the same server and find each other. Jpete = Jpete Jakezef = Burgance/Ecnagrub Duel was on a 10k gold bet. We are no longer on Ursin. But we still love our home.Sinftw8 Mar 22
Mar 18 Old Andorhal-ians? Anyone left from the days of wrath? Back when there were guilds like <Valiant>, <Pirate Space Ninjas>, <Eleventh Hour>, <Acheron>, <Six to Midnight>. Horde side I remember <Simple Math>. I tanked raids and played ret in PvP. My paladin back then was named "Everest". What's up?Cygnar40 Mar 18
Mar 6 <Simple Math> has returned. <Simple Math> is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth. Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth. Things you should know about us: * We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week. * Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight. * We're a 10-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench. * We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used. Our application forums are always open to exceptional applicants of all classes, but right now we are seeking the following classes: Currently searching for: Tanks: Full Healers: - Holy Paladin DPS: Full **All exceptional players will be considered even if your role/class/spec is not listed here. Here are a few things that we look at in potential recruits: * Warcraftlogs reports required. * Able to take and give criticism as well as deal with our noisy Discord environment. * Attend raids 2 nights per week (Sat/Sun, 8pm - 12am EST). * Ability and willingness to play multiple specs in case the raid needs you to play a different role. * Social players with a good sense of humor that are able to communicate through Discord. * Players with excellent situational awareness. Cross-server applications and group applications are welcome. Anybody interested in joining our guild can fill out the application on our website or contact one of our officers in-game: - Waves: Storm#15991 - Dippinshots: Dippindotts#1504 - Tasset: Tasset#11619 - Tontsuo: Ameleo#1497 Guild Website: http://www.simplemathguild.com/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/andorhal/Simple+Math https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/1595/Waves0 Mar 6
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 19 [A] <Beach Justice> recruiting! <Beach Justice> [7/7 H EN, 3/3 H ToV, 10/10 H NH 9/9 H ToS, 11/11 H ABT, 1/11 M ABT] is looking to expand our core roster for continued progression into Antorus mythic raiding. Our current raid schedule is Tuesday and Saturday 6-9pm server. Needs: - Enhance or Elemental Shaman - Balance Druid - Quality players/people regardless of class. Background: Beach Justice started as a landing spot for a group of real life friends. We raided at varying levels starting in vanilla all the way to current content. Most of us had left the guild to join others when we raided and decided this time around that we would do it in the Beach and together. How we do things: We are a group of friends that downs content. Basically, we aren't hardcore but we aren't super casual either. We expect proper gems, enchants and consumables to be used when we are raiding by all of our members. We like for our raiders/members to like each other, so we encourage grouping in guild for mythic+ and the our Wednesday night rbgs. How to join: Send Foobear-Scilla or Bubblewrap-Scilla a pm and we will discuss any questions or concerns you have and also get to know you better. The Beach is calling, will you answer?Foobear0 Feb 19
Feb 9 Druid Resto/Tank looking for a home Experienced raider/pvper coming back. Been away since 7.1 but looking for progression. Nothing too serious, having fun above allClutch2 Feb 9
Feb 8 <Peach Kitten Licks> Alt Mythic Raiding <Peach Kitten Licks> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Andorhal [H] led by 11/11M raiders looking to efficiently complete current raiding content on our alts and the mains of those who are not able to raid during the week. We are searching for a few more talented raiders to add to our mythic roster. We strive to be the best that we can through a humorous, easy-going, and constructive weekend raiding environment. Currently Searching For: Healers: - Disc/Holy Priest DPS: - Shadow Priest - Balance Druid - Ret Paladin - Rogue(Any spec) Raid Times: - Saturday 8-11pm EST - Sunday 8-11pm EST Comms: - Discord Contact Info: - Storm#15991 - Dippindotts#1504 - Tasset#11619Ryven0 Feb 8
Feb 8 [H] <A Song of Ice and Fire> is Recruiting! <A Song of Ice and Fire> is a casual guild located on the Scilla/Ursin/Andorhal/Zuluhed server cluster. We are 11/11 on Normal and 10/11 on Heroic Raid Times Normal Raid - 6:00pm start (realm time) - Mondays Heroic Raid - 6:00pm start (realm time) - Tusedays and Wednesdays What We Need Healers - Druids (High need) Shams Priests Tanks - Druid (high need) Monk Paladin -- We prefer that you are at least 945 ilvl and can make the raid times. But all applications will be considered. If raiding isn't quite your thing no need to worry! We are open to all players regardless of level/class/spec. We would love to help you gear up or just be a place for you to relax and socialize.Roronoa0 Feb 8
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 16 943 Warrior LF Semi-Casual Raiding Guild Hello, I am a 943 Arms/940 Fury with tier. (Chest piece is low and I would like to replace, just waiting on a drop) Due to school and work I can't devote all of my time to the game and thus I am looking for a semi-casual raiding guild that runs mythics and/or PvP on the side. I will look into faction and/or realm changes if it can be paid for or if you don't mind waiting a week or so for me to gather the cash to do so. Feel free to reply to this thread or send me a message at Flash#13535Zóro0 Jan 16
Jan 12 WTS Long Forgotten Hippogryph Mount Hello, I am selling the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph mount for 250k gold. http://www.wowhead.com/item=138258/reins-of-the-long-forgotten-hippogryh The mount is obtained by clicking 5 rare spawn crystals that can be found randomly throughout Azsuna. Once the fifth crystal is clicked, the mount will automatically be deposited in your inventory. How it works is if a crystal is up, I will find all 5 without clicking the final crystal, and then invite you to a group. I will take you to each location so you can click them and then receive the mount. I don't require payment until after you have clicked the third crystal, so that way you know I am legitimate. Please add Jonathan#11661 if interested and/or have any further questions. I also have 6+ references I have already obtained the mount for if you would like to talk to them.Marshawwn1 Jan 12
Jan 10 Alliance Discord: PvE/PvP/Fun Events ~~~~~~~~~~ https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg ~~~~~~~~~~ Join one of the LARGEST and Most ACTIVE WoW Discord servers today & join Thousands of others! ANYONE CAN JOIN! https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Why do we use Discord?* All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Voice chat that doesn't slow down your game. Designed for use while gaming, Discord has minimal impact on your CPU. Your game's performance won't be affected in the slightest. Text chat designed to share images, videos, and links from your desktop or phone. Encrypted IP, so NO DDOSing can occur. *What do we offer in our server?* +Raiding (Normal, Heroic) +Dungeons (Normal, Heroic, Mythic+, Transmog runs) +World PvP (Small to Large scale, Assassin/Gank Squads, City Defense/Offense) +Rated (BG, Arena) +Random BGs +FUN Events (Transmog Contest, Races, Karoke, Drunk nights 18+, etc) +Discord Dungeons (game inside Discord) +Earn levels and points in Discord to spend on Roles +Music Bots and Socialization with other Gamers https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Can I become an Officer in your Discord?* Of course! We have a very organized structure/ranking system in Discord that covers it all. You can even progress futher than Officer rank if you are dedicated to the community. *Rules?* Located in the #information channel. It's pretty simple and self explanatory. Just don't troll and you should be fine <3 *Questions?* Just ask in the #help-support channel and someone will be with you asap! Thanks for considering us for your WoW needs. https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg -Cadigan & Deathology, Presidents of the RageQuit community, Owners of The Alliance Empire in 30+ guilds on WoW.Cadogans0 Jan 10
Dec 5 Dalaran right now https://imgur.com/a/YOSfd idk...Trond2 Dec 5
Nov 25 We Wipe On Trash 3/9 MToS Recruiting We Wipe On Trash Is currently recruiting. Looking for new talent to join our current raid team of seasoned veterans. We are currently 3/9 mythic ToS and planning to try for 2 raid groups for Antorus when it launches. Those interested can message any guild member for more info. We welcome all types as well wither your looking for pure pvp, or pve, or just to join a guild of seasoned players with knowledge and reliability.Básil0 Nov 25
Nov 14 [A] <Beach Justice> 9/9 H ToS LFM <Beach Justice> [9/9 Tos, 9/9 H ToS] is looking to expand our core roster for continued progression into Antorus and mythic raiding. Our current raid schedule is Tuesday and Saturday 6-9pm server. Needs: - Enhance Shaman - Warlock (any spec) - Quality players/people regardless of class. Background: Beach Justice started as a landing spot for a group of real life friends. We raided at varying levels starting in vanilla all the way to current content. Most of us had left the guild to join others when we raided and decided this time around that we would do it in the Beach and together. How we do things: We are a group of friends that downs content. Basically, we aren't hardcore but we aren't super casual either. We expect proper gems, enchants and consumables to be used when we are raiding by all of our members. We like for our raiders/members to like each other, so we encourage grouping in guild for mythic+ and the occasional PvP. How to join: Send Foobear-Scilla or Bubblewrap-Scilla a pm and we will discuss any questions or concerns you have and also get to know you better. The Beach is calling, will you answer?Foobear3 Nov 14
Nov 14 What is "Ursin"? Hello, For years I've wondered why the server "Ursin" is named such. Nothing seems to resemble that name anywhere in WoW. Some clarification would be cool. PS: How big is Andorhal-Scilla-Ursin-Zuluhed in terms of population?Dizzl1 Nov 14
Nov 13 <New Enemy Conquest> is Recruiting for Heroic <New Enemy Conquest> Would like to offer raid spots for casual players. We raid once a week on Thursday evenings(6pm server). As a casual guild, most of us don't have time to commit to more than one night a week of raiding, but still complete heroic in the current raid tiers. We run mythic plus dungeons for the people who like to play more and push for more challenge. Laid back and like to have fun. You can send me an in game mail if you are interested and if the raid night suits your playtime. Penacylin GM of <NEC>Penacylin0 Nov 13
Oct 31 [M]<Amateur Night> (3/10M) [M]<Amateur Night> (3/10M) Semi-Harcore progressive guild 2 nights a week Looking For (Solid DPS) Ready for Raid for Mythic Progression. AoE Tank(Druid/Monk) Prefer Druid Shaman Healer Raids: Wed/Thurs 8-11PM EST. But ALL exceptional players welcome. Tight family like feel doing lots of Mythic+s Battlenet: truethreat#1508 Add/ask me anything you would like to know. Please have at least Heroic progression that's been logged so we can see if you're ready for mythics.Dosier2 Oct 31
Oct 29 Just started back after 6+ months Looking for people to play with or that farm gold, Rhake#1148Scaperz0 Oct 29
Oct 23 [A] - LF Heals/rDPS for weekend raid guild Server: Scilla/Andorhal/Zuluhed/Ursin. Raid Times: Fri & Sat 10/9c to 12/11c (longer if people want to continue). Needs: Hunters/Mages/Ele or Resto Shaman/Warlocks/Holy Paladins/MW Monk but willing to take any. Progression: 9/9 N ToS - 8/9 H ToS. Looking to move into mythic. About us: Small group of friends who are trying to recruiting a few more people for a 20 man weekend raid team (have about 15 currently). We run mythic+s, pvp, alts, and older raids during the week. Gems/Enchants/Runes/Foods/Flask/Repairs all provided to full time raiders. We're casual but really want to fill out a raid team to start progressing semi-seriously. Willing to teach players and help gear up for those interesting in sticking around. We use discord for voice and like to joke around. We have a lot of older members and veterans so we understand other things > wow. Most of us are late 20s early 30s. If casual progression is your thing, regardless of experience and ilvl please check us out. If interested: Msg Mysfyt#1145 on bnet or reply here. You're more than welcome to tag along to a raid or some mythic+s to see if we'd be a good fit for you.Inyuu1 Oct 23
Oct 7 [A]<Obsidian Warlords> Weekend Guild LFM OW is looking for weekend players to enjoy content with. We're currently a small group and have generally focused on Mythic +s & PvP. However, we're looking to form our own raid group as well. Runs are scheduled to start Friday 7/14 @10pm EST. We'll gladly take any class/role who has an interest in reliably showing up each week. We will help provide consumables for the raid. You don't need AotC or any other achievements to participate. Just always be willing to improve and be a team player. We will fill out the raid with pugs until we have a full group of our own. Add Jagaen#1317 for more info.Jagaen3 Oct 7
Sep 18 [H] The Diddlers Is Recruiting Raiders! Hi! I'm Heliolisk and I'm the GM of the cool new guild The Diddlers! We're looking for some mature, friendly people to build our raid groups in preparation for Antorus. We intend to start raiding when Antorus drops, but we're open to start raid groups for ToS if the interest is there. The Diddlers are more interested in folks who are friendly and can commit to a raid night at least once a week than people who are good at WoW; It's a lot like we're recruiting friends that can raid instead of raiders that we can also hang with. If you're interested in getting into raiding or are a seasoned bosskiller, please holler at cha boy at Gate#11542.Heliolisk0 Sep 18
Sep 18 <A> 925 MW monk looking for raiding guild. Looking for an alliance heroic/mythic raiding guild.Airwave1 Sep 18
Sep 16 Horde Alliance Ratio Is it me or are there quite a bit more horde than ally on this server cluster?Râistlìn1 Sep 16
Aug 30 <Threat Level Midnight> 8/9 Heroic ToS I am currently GM of Threat Level Midnight, a Horde guild on Zuluhed who are currently 8/9 on heroic ToS progression. We raid Thursdays from 8:30 EST to 11:30 EST. I have two server first kills under my belt, an Illidan kill in BC on Zuluhed and a Garrosh kill in MoP also on Zuluhed. Started this guild at the beginning of Nighthold as family priorities no longer allow for multiple raid nights. Looking for like minded folks who can only commit to 1 night, but are also competent raiders who know their class. We don't care about ilevel, we care about skill and personality. I've worked hard to cultivate a guild with a strong atmosphere of friendship and maturity that likes to have fun and is also serious about progression. Goal is AOTC each tier, but if the guild gets strong enough we may do a few mythics if there is time between tiers. Please message me with interest on reddit or in game, my real ID is Erusgizmo#1261.Erusgizmo0 Aug 30
Aug 22 [A] Mythic ToS Hey there, 935 9/9H ret pally here, wanting to raid Mythic Tomb on this realm group on Alliance. Trying to find 20 beasts for Mythic Goroth first and go on from there. Planning on doing 2/4/14. Already have almost half the group formed, still need every role. Once we have 20 people, we will decide a time and date for it and hopefully get a kill on Goroth. Will check gear/logs/achs/experience. You need to be on Zuluhed, Scilla, Ursin or Andorhal. PST or mail Reddot-Zuluhed for questions/info. Thanks!Reddot0 Aug 22
Aug 19 [H]<Band of Misfits> is recruiting Band of Misfits is looking for dedicated players to join our core raid group. We're currently a small group and have generally focused on Mythic +s and normal/heroic Tomb of Sargeras. Normal ToS is on Tuesday 9-12PM ET and Heroic is Friday 9-12PM ET. We currently need all roles. All we ask is to show up on raid nights and be willing to learn/improve. Until the raid can be filled with all guildies, we will be filling with friends/pugs. Add Anextio#1220 for more info.Remmi0 Aug 19
Aug 13 Xmas Video https://youtu.be/Y_0opqeipKoDoolb2 Aug 13
Aug 10 <Game Grumps> pugging M ToS tonight -Everythngman0 Aug 10
Aug 2 The Horde Empire is LFM "The Horde Empire" is looking for more people for raiding. We raid from 10pm Eastern to 1am. We raid Tues,Wed, Sun one week. Thurs, Sun other week. We're 7/7 Mythic EN. ToV H 3/3, NH M 4 /10, ToS H 9/9. In need of Mythic Raiders. Whisper Snowsnake, Twerkinator, Jaesudan.Snowsnake0 Aug 2
Jul 26 [A] - Zuluhed 905 Blood DK LF TOS Guild ^^ HouseGang#11533 East Coast Time Pref message me in game if interested.Ivisti0 Jul 26
Jul 3 New Guild Looking to Fill Positions <Straw Hat Pirates> is a brand new guild on the Ursin server cluster, Horde side! Officers We are looking for other players who are sociable and nice to other players and are willing to lend a helping hand if needed. Raid Leads and Recruiters As a brand new guild we have no team as of now. I need someone who can work with our recruiters to find other players who are raid ready and experienced. Contact You can contact me directly at Flash#13535 or by sending a message to our Vice Captain, Usopp-AndorhalZóró0 Jul 3
Jun 28 <Straw Hat Pirates> Casual Leveling Guild <Straw Hat Pirates> is a newly formed leveling guild that is open to anyone regardless of level or experience. Our main goal is to help members by being a stepping stone for those who wish to move to more of a raiding or PvP guild later on. Feel free to reply here or message me or my Vice-Captain directly: Captain- Flash#13535 (real ID) Vice-Captain- Usopp-AndorhalZóró0 Jun 28
Jun 26 Warrior & Pally Guild Search 888 warrior and soon to be 110 pally LF smaller, mature group to have fun playing wow. We would like to raid on preset times 2-3 times a week around 9pm; however, progression levels are not a concern, instead just looking for a good group of people to play with. Ideally, a newer group just starting out would be preferred so the content could be experienced together. Understanding that kids and work take precedence is also important. Willing to adapt roles as needed to tank/heal. We're currently playing on the Andorhal server. Feel free to send me a message in game if your like to chat more. Lastly, if this description sounds appealing to you as well and you feel is currently lacking from the game, let me know and I may form a guild of my own!Bambino0 Jun 26