Andorhal, Scilla, Ursin, and Zuluhed

Jan 10, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 10, 2015
6d [H] The Diddlers Is Recruiting Raiders! Hi! I'm Heliolisk and I'm the GM of the cool new guild The Diddlers! We're looking for some mature, friendly people to build our raid groups in preparation for Antorus. We intend to start raiding when Antorus drops, but we're open to start raid groups for ToS if the interest is there. The Diddlers are more interested in folks who are friendly and can commit to a raid night at least once a week than people who are good at WoW; It's a lot like we're recruiting friends that can raid instead of raiders that we can also hang with. If you're interested in getting into raiding or are a seasoned bosskiller, please holler at cha boy at Gate#11542.Heliolisk0 6d
6d <A> 925 MW monk looking for raiding guild. Looking for an alliance heroic/mythic raiding guild.Airwave1 6d
Sep 16 Horde Alliance Ratio Is it me or are there quite a bit more horde than ally on this server cluster?Râistlìn1 Sep 16
Sep 15 <Andacanavar FTW> Temporary Recruitment! In honour of its appraching ten year anniversary, <Andacanavar FTW> is now extending membership to ordinary peasants like you! Be a part of one of the oldest Alliance guilds that exists on Andorhal and really take this opportunity to learn from one of the original Vanilla Alliance Champions. Applications will be received in only one specific way and that is a 10-20 minute video detailing exactly what you would contribute to my noble cause. PST in game for more information. Thank you all and may the Alliance live forever.Andacanavar1 Sep 15
Aug 30 <Threat Level Midnight> 8/9 Heroic ToS I am currently GM of Threat Level Midnight, a Horde guild on Zuluhed who are currently 8/9 on heroic ToS progression. We raid Thursdays from 8:30 EST to 11:30 EST. I have two server first kills under my belt, an Illidan kill in BC on Zuluhed and a Garrosh kill in MoP also on Zuluhed. Started this guild at the beginning of Nighthold as family priorities no longer allow for multiple raid nights. Looking for like minded folks who can only commit to 1 night, but are also competent raiders who know their class. We don't care about ilevel, we care about skill and personality. I've worked hard to cultivate a guild with a strong atmosphere of friendship and maturity that likes to have fun and is also serious about progression. Goal is AOTC each tier, but if the guild gets strong enough we may do a few mythics if there is time between tiers. Please message me with interest on reddit or in game, my real ID is Erusgizmo#1261.Erusgizmo0 Aug 30
Aug 24 [M]<Amateur Night> (3/10M) [M]<Amateur Night> (3/10M) Semi-Harcore progressive guild 2 nights a week Looking For (Solid DPS) Ready for Raid for Mythic Progression. AoE Tank(Druid/Monk) Prefer Druid Shaman Healer Raids: Wed/Thurs 8-11PM EST. But ALL exceptional players welcome. Tight family like feel doing lots of Mythic+s Battlenet: truethreat#1508 Add/ask me anything you would like to know. Please have at least Heroic progression that's been logged so we can see if you're ready for mythics.Dosier1 Aug 24
Aug 24 [A]<Obsidian Warlords> Weekend Guild LFM OW is looking for weekend players to enjoy content with. We're currently a small group and have generally focused on Mythic +s & PvP. However, we're looking to form our own raid group as well. Runs are scheduled to start Friday 7/14 @10pm EST. We'll gladly take any class/role who has an interest in reliably showing up each week. We will help provide consumables for the raid. You don't need AotC or any other achievements to participate. Just always be willing to improve and be a team player. We will fill out the raid with pugs until we have a full group of our own. Add Jagaen#1317 for more info.Jagaen1 Aug 24
Aug 22 [A] Mythic ToS Hey there, 935 9/9H ret pally here, wanting to raid Mythic Tomb on this realm group on Alliance. Trying to find 20 beasts for Mythic Goroth first and go on from there. Planning on doing 2/4/14. Already have almost half the group formed, still need every role. Once we have 20 people, we will decide a time and date for it and hopefully get a kill on Goroth. Will check gear/logs/achs/experience. You need to be on Zuluhed, Scilla, Ursin or Andorhal. PST or mail Reddot-Zuluhed for questions/info. Thanks!Reddot0 Aug 22
Aug 19 [H]<Band of Misfits> is recruiting Band of Misfits is looking for dedicated players to join our core raid group. We're currently a small group and have generally focused on Mythic +s and normal/heroic Tomb of Sargeras. Normal ToS is on Tuesday 9-12PM ET and Heroic is Friday 9-12PM ET. We currently need all roles. All we ask is to show up on raid nights and be willing to learn/improve. Until the raid can be filled with all guildies, we will be filling with friends/pugs. Add Anextio#1220 for more info.Remmi0 Aug 19
Aug 13 [A] <Beach Justice> 8/9 H ToS LFM <Beach Justice> [9/9 Tos, 8/9 H ToS] is looking to expand our core roster for continued progression raiding. Our current raid schedule is Tuesday and Saturday 6-9pm server. Needs: - Balance Druid - Mage (any spec) - Warlock (any spec) - Shadow Priest - Rogue (any spec) Background: Beach Justice started as a landing spot for a group of real life friends. We raided at varying levels starting in vanilla all the way to current content. Most of us had left the guild to join others when we raided and decided this time around that we would do it in the Beach and together. We have stuck to Heroic only content (no current plans to do mythic raiding) and have gotten Ahead of the Curve in all of the Legion raids. How we do things: We are a group of friends that downs content. Basically, we aren't hardcore but we aren't super casual either. We expect proper gems, enchants and consumables to be used when we are raiding by all of our members. We like for our raiders/members to like each other, so we encourage grouping in guild for mythic+ and the occasional PvP. How to join: Send Foobear-Scilla or Bubblewrap-Scilla a pm and we will discuss any questions or concerns you have and also get to know you better. The Beach is calling, will you answer?Foobear2 Aug 13
Aug 13 Xmas Video https://youtu.be/Y_0opqeipKoDoolb2 Aug 13
Aug 10 <Game Grumps> pugging M ToS tonight -Everythngman0 Aug 10
Aug 2 The Horde Empire is LFM "The Horde Empire" is looking for more people for raiding. We raid from 10pm Eastern to 1am. We raid Tues,Wed, Sun one week. Thurs, Sun other week. We're 7/7 Mythic EN. ToV H 3/3, NH M 4 /10, ToS H 9/9. In need of Mythic Raiders. Whisper Snowsnake, Twerkinator, Jaesudan.Snowsnake0 Aug 2
Jul 26 [A] - Zuluhed 905 Blood DK LF TOS Guild ^^ HouseGang#11533 East Coast Time Pref message me in game if interested.Ivisti0 Jul 26
Jul 9 Vanilla guilds. Hey I was in the Guild Nemesis during Vanilla. Combat rogue Tehpown Anyone still around?Shnazzlewoop3 Jul 9
Jul 3 New Guild Looking to Fill Positions <Straw Hat Pirates> is a brand new guild on the Ursin server cluster, Horde side! Officers We are looking for other players who are sociable and nice to other players and are willing to lend a helping hand if needed. Raid Leads and Recruiters As a brand new guild we have no team as of now. I need someone who can work with our recruiters to find other players who are raid ready and experienced. Contact You can contact me directly at Flash#13535 or by sending a message to our Vice Captain, Usopp-AndorhalZóró0 Jul 3
Jun 28 <Straw Hat Pirates> Casual Leveling Guild <Straw Hat Pirates> is a newly formed leveling guild that is open to anyone regardless of level or experience. Our main goal is to help members by being a stepping stone for those who wish to move to more of a raiding or PvP guild later on. Feel free to reply here or message me or my Vice-Captain directly: Captain- Flash#13535 (real ID) Vice-Captain- Usopp-AndorhalZóró0 Jun 28
Jun 26 Warrior & Pally Guild Search 888 warrior and soon to be 110 pally LF smaller, mature group to have fun playing wow. We would like to raid on preset times 2-3 times a week around 9pm; however, progression levels are not a concern, instead just looking for a good group of people to play with. Ideally, a newer group just starting out would be preferred so the content could be experienced together. Understanding that kids and work take precedence is also important. Willing to adapt roles as needed to tank/heal. We're currently playing on the Andorhal server. Feel free to send me a message in game if your like to chat more. Lastly, if this description sounds appealing to you as well and you feel is currently lacking from the game, let me know and I may form a guild of my own!Bambino0 Jun 26
Jun 26 LF smaller, mature guild 888 warrior and soon to be 110 pally LF smaller, mature group to have fun playing wow. We would like to raid on preset times 2-3 times a week around 9pm; however, progression levels are not a concern, instead just looking for a good group of people to play with. Ideally, a newer group just starting out would be preferred so the content could be experienced together. Understanding that kids and work take precedence is also important. Willing to adapt roles as needed to tank/heal. We're currently playing on the Andorhal server. Feel free to send me a message in game if your like to chat more. Lastly, if this description sounds appealing to you as well and you feel is currently lacking from the game, let me know and I may form a guild of my own!Bambino0 Jun 26
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 14 Old Andorhal-ians? Anyone left from the days of wrath? Back when there were guilds like <Valiant>, <Pirate Space Ninjas>, <Eleventh Hour>, <Acheron>, <Six to Midnight>. Horde side I remember <Simple Math>. I tanked raids and played ret in PvP. My paladin back then was named "Everest". What's up?Cygnar33 Jun 14
Jun 13 Ursin Vanilla Players Dueling (recent video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9P1qFPtRHo Recently recorded video of some old Ursinites dueling. Just so happened to roll on the same server and find each other. Jpete = Jpete Jakezef = Burgance/Ecnagrub Duel was on a 10k gold bet. We are no longer on Ursin. But we still love our home.Sinftw3 Jun 13
Jun 13 PROOF ELvN got rolled by Retrospect http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d120/Velonty/Oldhorde2.jpg Here you go, we got completely destroyed.Hobbles0 Jun 13
Jun 12 [H-Zuluhed] Mage and Death Knight Duo LFGuild Hello ladies/gents/trolls, We are looking for a casual guild (maybe semi-hardcore?) for dungeons, PVP, and raiding. We typically have our evenings free, no children, and we're fairly antisocial in the "going out and doing things" way (which means we're hiding at home almost always). Our character names are Hateborne and Loveborne of Zuluhed (yes, married). While our item level isn't glorious yet, we're definitely working on it. Haven't been back too terribly long, so we're trying to find that balance between "GOGOGOGEARGEARGEAT" and stopping to smell the roses (briefly). She is a Death Knight, playing Frost at the moment, but would move to Blood for tanking if she had others to play with and was allowed a week or two to gear up. I am playing the Mage, enjoying the hell out of Fire and would prefer to stay that way, though open to Arcane is absolutely needed. 1. Times available & time zone: Evenings, EST (USA) 2. Server preference: Zuluhed 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual, potentially semi-hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: Little (I raided Vanilla, BC, WotLK as many classes) 6. Recent logs (if available): N/A 7. Contact info: Hateborne@gmail.com (best), Hateborne#1661 or Loveborne#1458 8. Anything else: She is a full time student, I am a Junior Systems Engineer (System Admin L3) with plenty of dev/coding/support experience. Would happily volunteer to help setup or improve upon a guild website/chat/etc (if applicable). -HateHateborne0 Jun 12
May 28 [H] <Threat Level Midnight> Recruiting [H] <Threat Level Midnight> Zuluhed US. We raid 1 night a week, Thursdays from 8:30 pm EST to 11:30 pm EST. All skilled players, have cleared normal and now are working on heroic progression. A great fit for players who have lives outside of WoW (jobs, kids, etc.) and want a fun atmosphere that can still kill bosses. I have two server firsts under my belt (Illidan/Garrosh) and have played since vanilla. Guildies are mostly over 25 years old and are respectful and mature. We could really use an offtank and a druid healer, but are currently open to all classes as we grow our community. Guys are mostly on after 8:30pm EST during the week for mythic plus, bgs, and other casual content. Please friend me Erusgizmo#1261 and i'd love to chat with you on discord if you have any questions.Erusgizmo2 May 28
May 11 Nvm No longer seeking a guildFlàsh0 May 11
May 9 <OFF MY STOOP> 9/10 H NH super casual group looking for a few melee, especially a ret pally, to round out our heroic group. We raid Tues / Mon from 6-8 server time. We do a full clear of normal on fridays for anyone interested and often find ourselves running a 30 man group. RBGs every wednesday If you are interested pst one of the following in game. Trond-Zuluhed Evelyneda-Zuluhed Kaylart-Scilla Draxxy-ZuluhedTrond3 May 9
Apr 19 Contempt 5/10 M NH We are looking for dps players for mythic Nighthold who can make our tues, thurs 9pm 12am EST raid. Please have some logs or info on yourself available to make the process easier. If you are interested contact myself via this post or bnet TheTaxxxman#1983 or whisper in game. If you have any questions you can also post on our recruitment discord about joining. https://discord.gg/2M2z4pzTaxxwoman0 Apr 19
Apr 16 [H] <TRIGGERED> recruiting <TRIGGERED> is a new guild formed by a tight knit group of returning veterans. Looking for competent players interested in being core raiders for progression content among good people. All roles welcome, specifically looking for a plate tank, holy paladin, hunter, and shadow priest. Here is a link to the application if you're interested or for more information. https://goo.gl/forms/MT7jozyS89cQ5EgD3Pewkachu1 Apr 16
Apr 16 A:H player pvp ratio for this battlegroup I have been having tremendous problems being anywhere pvp-enabled in this battlegroup, as the Horde players outnumber the Alliance I've seen 13:1 when I've taken the time to record values (n=350, some guesswork, taken from outdoors Broken Isles and KZ only). Is this only my experience? Have I just been severely unlucky with my play times and zones? I even switched to start doing dailies for not-today, still swamped. If I want to get anything done it's hoping I nuke something down before half a raid comes for me. Gathering profs is... okay enough. More often than not I even don't get ganked after finishing a group-kill world quest. But beingeing chased by dozens of enemies when it's just me, or teleporting into a days-long meat grinder is not acceptable. Normally this is not a thing I'd complain about, seeing as how I joined a pvp server. And it's even exciting to pvp, even though I usually get stomped because it's not super my thing. But this? http://imgur.com/e8RUHMv This? http://imgur.com/fW2McRG This? http://imgur.com/nm2OJoK This? http://imgur.com/Q0c0zIa This? http://imgur.com/HbgjKeU This? http://imgur.com/LzMyAzm This is rediculous. It's not always this bad. Just far, far too often (more than half of my play time in such places). [Album: http://imgur.com/a/adifY Images taken mostly when I was fed up]Nouhstekehue2 Apr 16
Apr 6 [H] <Savage Inc.> Recruiting Good day all, Savage Inc. is a guild full of a group of fun people that want to progress, but we have a lost a few of our members including one of our main tanks, so we are trying to strengthen up our core group determined to completing Heroic and possibly moving to Mythic content if we have the numbers. If you are just coming back after a break, or need to learn fights, we are there for you also. We only ask that you have a commitment to learning and being prepared for raids. We are currently looking for: * Tanks (Warrior preferred, but all will be considered) * Healers (Resto Shaman preferred) * Ranged DPS (Mages/Warlocks preferred) We raid every Tuesday and Wednesday at 5:00PM-8:00PM Server (8:00PM-11:00PM EST). We've been switching off Wednesday and Thursday raids for our secondary raid to find a date that fits most best. Have any questions? Want to try us out? Please reply to this message, PM me, or message me in game at HavoKDarK#1144. We are waiting to hear from you!Zelangro0 Apr 6
Apr 4 Help farming gold Best way to farm gold I have a 104 orc hunter but I'm leveling a warrior thts 57 I need to buy upgrades to my heirlooms and it's gonna cost 50k for all of my upgrades to 100. Any advice?Fenraw0 Apr 4
Mar 29 EMM LF casual raiders / players Hello all, We are recruiting dps and healers for NH normal and future heroic and mythic content. We have been formally raiding for 2 weeks now and have completed EN and ToV normal. I believe we could have progressed further, but we are having a hard time finding ppl to fill spots. We ARE a casual guild and we understand real life issues and demands. No backlash if you have to miss a raid. LIFE COMES FIRST. We are friends in this guild and pretty much know each other by first names. If interested please message me at anytime in game or leave a message on this forum.Sandypoon2 Mar 29
Mar 14 Zuluhed Blood/UH dk lf guild Interested in norm and eventually heroic raid, mythic+ duns. Late nighter, usually on around midnight est.Scourgebeard1 Mar 14
Mar 3 We Wipe on Trash EN sales! We Wipe on Trash is now selling heroic Emerald Nightmare FULL CLEARS! Runs will happen all week and we can schedule around your availability. You will get all the gear for your armor type (i.e cloth, leather,mail, or plate) as well as rings, trinkets,necks, ect for your SPEC. (prices below subject to change as the tier progresses.) Heroic Emerald Nightmare 7/7. Price: 125k Heroic Xavius Only. Price: 60k Normal Emerald Nightmare 7/7. Price: 20k All loot for these runs are MASTERLOOT. if you are interested, please reply to this thread or hit me up on battletag: Jaider#1191. Thanks you for your interest, and hope to hear from you soon!Jaider1 Mar 3
Feb 28 [H] R-Druid LF Raiding Guild [H] ilvl 860 R-Druid LF a Raiding guild to heal through Heroics + Myths ! Im available after 9PM to about 12AM EST. (No time limit on Tuesday/Wednesdays after 9PM EST). Tuesday/Wednesday would be the best days for me. PM in game (Qqmoo) or take my btag down bloodadmiral#1372Qqmoo0 Feb 28
Feb 25 892 Frost DK LF prog. guild 892 Frost DK LF mythic progression guild. 10/10H Experience. Both BiS's equipped with 4 set. Looking to xfer to scilla.Ðéãth3 Feb 25
Feb 13 [A]<Race Condition> 4/7 M 3/3 H 6/10 H Website: http://www.race-condition.org Server: Zuluhed-US (Alliance) Focus: Mythic Raiding (Heroic for gearing) Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday, 10:30pm - 2:30am EST Status: Recruitment for Heroic/Mythic Nighthold Progression Recruitment: Exceptional players of all classes and roles Race Condition is a competitive, progression-based raiding guild located on Zuluhed-US Alliance. As a guild we emphasize strong teamwork, camaraderie, and shared purpose to ensure continued excellence in the raiding environment. We foster a strong community spirit that has evolved throughout the history of the MMO genre and we are intent on bringing that to Legion. Each member recognizes the importance of diligently upholding our image to players throughout the World of Warcraft community and consistently take the initiative in every facet of the game. This guild as a whole understands that the success of the raid and the guild will always be paramount in any endeavor. Our membership have participated in a variety of games spanning the breadth of the MMO genre and beyond. World of Warcraft, FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, Star Wars: The Old Republic, RIFT, and Wildstar are just a few examples. Throughout our time in each, we have continually demonstrated excellence in various server first kills and high-end analysis of end-game mechanics. After a short break from Warcraft, Race Condition has returned with the express intent of perfecting our understanding of the highest tiers of PvE content available. Our Expectations Personal Excellence - There is no such thing as, "Good Enough." Our members play hard, but they work even harder. Logging, sims, and theorycrafting sites are our bread and butter. They should be yours too. When those don't cut it, our raiders are always prepared with flasks, potions, and other consumables on hand. Social Involvement - Being a part of Race Condition isn’t just showing up for raid nights. We consistently run dungeons, do world quests, and play other games together. Fostering a sense of team takes time, and that starts with being willing to make friends. Guild Contribution - Our members step up: They understand that not everyone will figure out or complete something on their own. Form a group for a mythic keystone dungeon, help find issues in someone's logs, or contribute to the efforts of our profession masters. Positive Attitude - If you’re someone who needs to put others down to feel better about themselves, only interested in personal progression, or can’t maintain a positive attitude in raid, Race Condition isn’t the place for you. Raiding is a team activity, and you should feel that to your very core. What We Offer We Value Your Time: Because we all have lives and careers outside of raiding, the use of time is critical to us. We don't have long to work, often only two nights a week. To keep that effective, our members are always ready to start pulling right at raid start. Gamer First: Gamers can have a really poor attitude. Sexist, highly-polarized comments can be made far too often. We guarantee you will be respected and treated like what you are - a damn good player - regardless of skin tone, religious belief, gender, or sexual orientation. Those things don't matter here. Memes.. Oh the Memes: We are a guild of adults, for adults. On a typical raid night between pulls, expect a group that doesn't take themselves too seriously. If you can enjoy Cards Against Humanity, dumb dad jokes, and silly double entendre, you'll fit in just fine. Does This Sound Like You? Great, check out our website, http://www.race-condition.org. We are always looking for exceptional players, regardless of class. Please feel free to apply, and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our GM at the battletag below. Thanks for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you! Riizu#1378Riizu12 Feb 13
Feb 12 <Threat Level Midnight> 1 Night Raid Guild <Threat Level Midnight> US-Zuluhed is recruiting. We currently run a Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST raid. This guild is the perfect fit for skilled players who may not be able to handle a full raid schedule due to real life. We are generally an older crowd with families, jobs, and real life priorities. We maintain a fun atmosphere on discord and are generally around at night after 8:30pm EST to run mythic plus, random BGs, and other random content. In our first 2 weeks of raiding we have downed 7/10 Normal and intend to clear this week or begin heroics. Our goal is to clear heroics every tier with no intentions to run mythic content. As GM, I have been playing since vanilla and have two server firsts under my belt (Illidan in BC and Garrosh in Mists). My days of grinding for firsts are over, but I’m eager to grow our guild community and bring on skilled players that share my vision of downing content while still maintaining a life outside of WoW. Add Erusgizmo#1261 for info/inviteErusgizmo0 Feb 12
Jan 31 Kool Runnings Recruitment <Kool Runnings> - Currently recruiting a Resto Druid, Resto Shaman and Ranged dps for progression into Heroic Nighthold. Kool Runnings is a brand new guild and in our first week of raiding managed to take over the #1 Alliance guild position. Plenty of dedicated members who are looking to progress further. We currently raid 6pm Server every Tuesday as well as a changing 2nd raid day during the week depending on players schedule.Thegirth0 Jan 31
Jan 25 Early Raiding Guild/Horde Hello! Moved to Europe recently and I've had trouble finding a group that raids during practical hours where I live. I would love to start raiding competitively again. Any info would be amazing! Thanks.Kompany0 Jan 25
Jan 21 [H] Artifice of Shadowsong is recruiting Artifice (circa 2006) www.artificeguild.com One of the longest running guilds on Shadowsong/Borean Tundra US, with room for Warcraft players of all varieties. Focusing primarily on end game, with groups of PVP and casual players, we're a powerhouse well known guild of 100+ active subscribers. with also a vastly large group of players who play every other form of Blizzard game out there We are currently seeking to fill our Raiding roster, looking to the future for Legion. While we run a progression based raid, we by no means push for server firsts. should we get enough, we will run a second progression based raid based on amount of people and interest. We run a Friends & Family group of EN Normal on Friday at 5:30 server. We will move this to heroic soon, as the group is ready. Progression group; - Tuesday - Thursday 5 pm-8:30 pm PST - Well rounded DKP loot system - Free repairs, enchants, food, flasks and pots - 1/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Heroic TOV Currently we are looking for all forms of raiders, in all specialties. Healers and Ranged dps will get a slightly higher priority. All applications will be taken into consideration. Applications can be sent to Omnia#1581 or Matillis#1685(please include in note that you are applying for Artifice) or by mail to Omniia-Shadowsong, or Lainey-Shadowsong. Please include class, spec, iLevel and raiding experience. Thanks!Lainey1 Jan 21
Jan 7 Not Applicable This has been removedErusgizmo1 Jan 7
Dec 28 Best Ursin player. I've been noticing since reaching 110 that I started recognizing players I've killed before and it made me think. Has anyone come across someone who is unbeatable or ridiculously insane. Who are the best players on Ursin?Kainpound0 Dec 28
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly PuG - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 16 LF late night raiding guild 870 H Priest, 860 Bear tank, and 860 Warrior LF late night raiding guild. 3 of us that are always on after 1030 pstQqmoreqt1 Dec 16
Dec 11 [H]<Tantalus Theater Troupe> (7/7 H 1/7M) Hey there Zuluhed cluster. We're on a pretty small server, so as you can probably understand it's rather difficult to find consistent teams to do the content with. Many resort to pugging, or being brought into off-server guild runs via battle net. Somehow we've managed to have Heroic on speedy farm consistently, and have been able to step into Mythic, without resorting to any of that nonsense, needless to say we've been pretty fortunate. We are looking for solid players who are looking to farm Heroic on a weekly basis (maybe even gear up those alts for splits in later tiers), as well as work toward pushing more Mythic progression. If you're not performing well, but are willing to put in the effort, we can definitely help you improve. We have a good number of people, including myself, who excel at analyzing helping others. Our raid times are 10pm Eastern, Tuesday and Wednesday. (That is 7pm server time) Add my battletag, Haxxtastic#1427, or message me on Shivhappens in game. I see so many players still stuck, and they don't have to be. Our raids are well organized, and we have a good time playing together. Don't be afraid to reach out. See you in game! :)Shivhappens0 Dec 11
Dec 9 Mythic Progression Recruitment: Zuluhed BG Projectile Dysfunction is looking for several talented DPS to join us for Mythic progression. We raid M T F 8PM PST on the zuluhed cluster. Message Ørganism-andorhol Notstealthy-zuluhed or Balder-zuluhed Shillidan-zuluhed Kaypin-UrsinNotstealthy1 Dec 9