Andorhal, Scilla, Ursin, and Zuluhed

Jan 10, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 10, 2015
4d A:H player pvp ratio for this battlegroup I have been having tremendous problems being anywhere pvp-enabled in this battlegroup, as the Horde players outnumber the Alliance I've seen 13:1 when I've taken the time to record values (n=350, some guesswork, taken from outdoors Broken Isles and KZ only). Is this only my experience? Have I just been severely unlucky with my play times and zones? I even switched to start doing dailies for not-today, still swamped. If I want to get anything done it's hoping I nuke something down before half a raid comes for me. Gathering profs is... okay enough. More often than not I even don't get ganked after finishing a group-kill world quest. But beingeing chased by dozens of enemies when it's just me, or teleporting into a days-long meat grinder is not acceptable. Normally this is not a thing I'd complain about, seeing as how I joined a pvp server. And it's even exciting to pvp, even though I usually get stomped because it's not super my thing. But this? http://imgur.com/e8RUHMv This? http://imgur.com/fW2McRG This? http://imgur.com/nm2OJoK This? http://imgur.com/Q0c0zIa This? http://imgur.com/HbgjKeU This? http://imgur.com/LzMyAzm This is rediculous. It's not always this bad. Just far, far too often (more than half of my play time in such places). [Album: http://imgur.com/a/adifY Images taken mostly when I was fed up]Nouhstekehue1 4d
Jan 7 Last Chapter - Zuluhed – Horde - Recruiting Greetings all! I am Erusgizmo, an officer of the guild Last Chapter on Zuluhed. We are currently recruiting for our Sunday 8pm-12am raid team (one 15 minute break). We are a guild of WoW veterans. Most of us spent many years raiding on a hardcore level, but after 12 years of WoW, have scaled back the amount of time we are available to play. Many of us have gotten married, have children, or have a more robust work schedule. This however, has not doused our passion for the game itself. We run a fun atmosphere/serious about progression raid where we expect you to be prepared and skilled, but also to have a sense of humor (big egos would not fit our culture). We are currently looking for DPS and Healers and anyone who might want to swing between those roles. You’re welcome to look at our accomplishments on WoW Progress or Armory which include a server first Heroic Garrosh 25 man kill. We are clearing heroics and have dabbled in mythic so far in Legion. Please add me (Erusgizmo#1261) to your friends and whisper me in game for further details. I will be conducting interviews in our discord channel after 9pm most nights.Erusgizmo1 Jan 7
Jan 5 Old Andorhal-ians? Anyone left from the days of wrath? Back when there were guilds like <Valiant>, <Pirate Space Ninjas>, <Eleventh Hour>, <Acheron>, <Six to Midnight>. Horde side I remember <Simple Math>. I tanked raids and played ret in PvP. My paladin back then was named "Everest". What's up?Cygnar26 Jan 5
Dec 28 [H] Artifice of Shadowsong is recruiting Artifice (circa 2006) www.artificeguild.com One of the longest running guilds on Shadowsong/Borean Tundra US, with room for Warcraft players of all varieties. Focusing primarily on end game, with groups of PVP and casual players, we're a powerhouse well known guild of 100+ active subscribers. with also a vastly large group of players who play every other form of Blizzard game out there We are currently seeking to fill our Raiding roster, looking to the future for Legion. While we run a progression based raid, we by no means push for server firsts. should we get enough, we will run a second progression based raid based on amount of people and interest. We run a Friends & Family group of EN Normal on Friday at 5:30 server. We will move this to heroic soon, as the group is ready. Progression group; - Tuesday - Thursday 5 pm-8:30 pm PST - Well rounded DKP loot system - Free repairs, enchants, food, flasks and pots - 1/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Heroic TOV Currently we are looking for all forms of raiders, in all specialties. Healers and Ranged dps will get a slightly higher priority. All applications will be taken into consideration. Applications can be sent to Omnia#1581 or Matillis#1685(please include in note that you are applying for Artifice) or by mail to Omniia-Shadowsong, or Lainey-Shadowsong. Please include class, spec, iLevel and raiding experience. Thanks!Lainey0 Dec 28
Dec 28 [A]<Race Condition> 7/7 H - LFM for Mythic! Website: http://www.race-condition.org Server: Zuluhed-US (Alliance) Focus: Mythic Raiding (Heroic for gearing) Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday, 10:30pm - 2:30am EST Status: Recruitment for Heroic/Mythic Nighthold Progression Recruitment: Exceptional players of all classes and roles Race Condition is a competitive, progression-based raiding guild located on Zuluhed-US Alliance. As a guild we emphasize strong teamwork, camaraderie, and shared purpose to ensure continued excellence in the raiding environment. We foster a strong community spirit that has evolved throughout the history of the MMO genre and we are intent on bringing that to Legion. Each member recognizes the importance of diligently upholding our image to players throughout the World of Warcraft community and consistently take the initiative in every facet of the game. This guild as a whole understands that the success of the raid and the guild will always be paramount in any endeavor. Our membership have participated in a variety of games spanning the breadth of the MMO genre and beyond. World of Warcraft, FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, Star Wars: The Old Republic, RIFT, and Wildstar are just a few examples. Throughout our time in each, we have continually demonstrated excellence in various server first kills and high-end analysis of end-game mechanics. After a short break from Warcraft, Race Condition has returned with the express intent of perfecting our understanding of the highest tiers of PvE content available. Our Expectations Personal Excellence - There is no such thing as, "Good Enough." Our members play hard, but they work even harder. Logging, sims, and theorycrafting sites are our bread and butter. They should be yours too. When those don't cut it, our raiders are always prepared with flasks, potions, and other consumables on hand. Social Involvement - Being a part of Race Condition isn’t just showing up for raid nights. We consistently run dungeons, do world quests, and play other games together. Fostering a sense of team takes time, and that starts with being willing to make friends. Guild Contribution - Our members step up: They understand that not everyone will figure out or complete something on their own. Form a group for a mythic keystone dungeon, help find issues in someone's logs, or contribute to the efforts of our profession masters. Positive Attitude - If you’re someone who needs to put others down to feel better about themselves, only interested in personal progression, or can’t maintain a positive attitude in raid, Race Condition isn’t the place for you. Raiding is a team activity, and you should feel that to your very core. What We Offer We Value Your Time: Because we all have lives and careers outside of raiding, the use of time is critical to us. We don't have long to work, often only two nights a week. To keep that effective, our members are always ready to start pulling right at raid start. Gamer First: Gamers can have a really poor attitude. Sexist, highly-polarized comments can be made far too often. We guarantee you will be respected and treated like what you are - a damn good player - regardless of skin tone, religious belief, gender, or sexual orientation. Those things don't matter here. Memes.. Oh the Memes: We are a guild of adults, for adults. On a typical raid night between pulls, expect a group that doesn't take themselves too seriously. If you can enjoy Cards Against Humanity, dumb dad jokes, and silly double entendre, you'll fit in just fine. Does This Sound Like You? Great, check out our website, http://www.race-condition.org. We are always looking for exceptional players, regardless of class. Please feel free to apply, and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our GM at the battletag below. Thanks for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you! Riizu#1378Riizu8 Dec 28
Dec 28 Best Ursin player. I've been noticing since reaching 110 that I started recognizing players I've killed before and it made me think. Has anyone come across someone who is unbeatable or ridiculously insane. Who are the best players on Ursin?Kainpound0 Dec 28
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly PuG - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 16 LF late night raiding guild 870 H Priest, 860 Bear tank, and 860 Warrior LF late night raiding guild. 3 of us that are always on after 1030 pstQqmoreqt1 Dec 16
Dec 11 [H]<Tantalus Theater Troupe> (7/7 H 1/7M) Hey there Zuluhed cluster. We're on a pretty small server, so as you can probably understand it's rather difficult to find consistent teams to do the content with. Many resort to pugging, or being brought into off-server guild runs via battle net. Somehow we've managed to have Heroic on speedy farm consistently, and have been able to step into Mythic, without resorting to any of that nonsense, needless to say we've been pretty fortunate. We are looking for solid players who are looking to farm Heroic on a weekly basis (maybe even gear up those alts for splits in later tiers), as well as work toward pushing more Mythic progression. If you're not performing well, but are willing to put in the effort, we can definitely help you improve. We have a good number of people, including myself, who excel at analyzing helping others. Our raid times are 10pm Eastern, Tuesday and Wednesday. (That is 7pm server time) Add my battletag, Haxxtastic#1427, or message me on Shivhappens in game. I see so many players still stuck, and they don't have to be. Our raids are well organized, and we have a good time playing together. Don't be afraid to reach out. See you in game! :)Shivhappens0 Dec 11
Dec 9 Mythic Progression Recruitment: Zuluhed BG Projectile Dysfunction is looking for several talented DPS to join us for Mythic progression. We raid M T F 8PM PST on the zuluhed cluster. Message Ørganism-andorhol Notstealthy-zuluhed or Balder-zuluhed Shillidan-zuluhed Kaypin-UrsinNotstealthy1 Dec 9
Dec 7 [A] 845 Resto Druid LF Guild I returned from an extended break from WoW, having last played the start of Cata, to find none of the players or guilds I played with active anymore. The game has certainly recaptured my interest though, so I'm looking for a guild for Mythic+ content and raiding. Offspec wise, Guardian has a fair bit of practice and is also 845, Boomkin is 844 and Feral is 842. I'm comfortable playing any of those, though I haven't used the DPS specs outside of world questing yet, so my rotations would need some practice.Nethris4 Dec 7
Dec 7 LF H/M Guild LF H/M Guild 865 Rogue Looking for a dedicated group to raid with MST can raid any and all nights. 7/7 HStabystabs1 Dec 7
Dec 7 Mage LF Raiding Guild Hello, I'm a ex hardcore raider that's just recently returned for Legion. I am looking for a mature chill raiding guild. My work life and current lifestyle allows me to play fairly frequently but not even close to years previously. I'm looking for a guild that regularly runs Mythic + (multiple groups) and Kara. I'd love to do Heroic Emerald Nightmare and work up to mythic with a cool group of raiders. i'm a 860 ilevel and still getting comfortable with fire mage rotation and new optimum UIs for proper performance. I'm a quick learner but find i do best when i roll with a similar squad of guys regularly and just have fun. I used to be able to just watch videos and or read bosskillers and understand fights 100% but now a days i'm so busy that i find i just learn best by learning with a group as opposed to being stressed out by having to remember 8 fights + heroic only mechanics (don't get me wrong, ill come prepared but ill do the best if i learn new mechanics at the same time as others) I'm tired of pugging content because my schedule doesn't meet up with my current friends or my current guild. In the past i've been in guilds that have cleared sunwell when it was current content, often pushing for server firsts. I've ran guilds with a fellow friend for much of my 11 years playing. This time around i just want to log in, have fun, kill !@#$, get purples and log out. I'm fairly flexible when it comes to raid times - Tuesdays and the odd saturday being the main nights i'm less flexible. I play this game to have fun these days and follow the story. Legions story has been great thus far and i don't want to miss out on story by being stuck in pugs that cant pull the dps to down Maiden in Karazhan. Hit me up.Rainè3 Dec 7
Dec 7 Scilla Old School Players Just wondering if there is still anyone around from BC/Wotlk days on Scilla, I used to be in a guild called Mens Warehouse.Skunny13 Dec 7
Dec 1 We Wipe on Trash EN sales! We Wipe on Trash is now selling heroic Emerald Nightmare FULL CLEARS! Runs will happen all week and we can schedule around your availability. You will get all the gear for your armor type (i.e cloth, leather,mail, or plate) as well as rings, trinkets,necks, ect for your SPEC. (prices below subject to change as the tier progresses.) Heroic Emerald Nightmare 7/7. Price: 125k Heroic Xavius Only. Price: 60k Normal Emerald Nightmare 7/7. Price: 20k All loot for these runs are MASTERLOOT. if you are interested, please reply to this thread or hit me up on battletag: Jaider#1191. Thanks you for your interest, and hope to hear from you soon!Jaider0 Dec 1
Nov 26 LF PVP Guild Any alliance PVP guilds on this server group?Claw1 Nov 26
Nov 21 WTS Long Forgotten Hippogryph Mount Hello, I am selling the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph mount for 250k gold. http://www.wowhead.com/item=138258/reins-of-the-long-forgotten-hippogryh The mount is obtained by clicking 5 rare spawn crystals that can be found randomly throughout Azsuna. Once the fifth crystal is clicked, the mount will automatically be deposited in your inventory. How it works is if a crystal is up, I will find all 5 without clicking the final crystal, and then invite you to a group. I will take you to each location so you can click them and then receive the mount. I don't require payment until after you have clicked the third crystal, so that way you know I am legitimate. Please add Jonathan#11661 if interested and/or have any further questions. I also have 6+ references I have already obtained the mount for if you would like to talk to them.Marshawwn0 Nov 21
Nov 19 Contempt 3/7M of Raiders Contempt 3/7 M looking for All classes but we prefer ranged and healers. Hit up rossa#1409 Transfers and game time will be paid as long as strong dedication is shown.Testarossa0 Nov 19
Nov 15 (A) Looking for Guild I am a Vet player who is looking for an active guild that has vent or mumble. I enjoy raiding but my job only permits it during the weekend. I have H experience in EN and enjoy raiding and running mythics. I would be willing to pull a couple of my max toons over here to the ally side if everything went well. I would also like to join a mature guild with mature members. Thanks.Zangetsú2 Nov 15
Nov 13 [deleted] [deleted]Shivhappens0 Nov 13
Nov 13 Recruiting - Kind Of We're currently 3-4/7 heroic. <Definitely Not Plan Ruse> We need a healer and possibly a few ranged DPS. We're looking for people we can actually enjoy playing with and relate to. *Have a reliable job and professional adult life. *Don't be bad at whatever your role is. *Enjoy Dick Jokes but not in the Donald Trump sort of way. http://planruse.com edit:// not <plan ruse> on horde or:// <plans and ruses> on alliance Those guilds were both stolen by a succubus while we afk'd between expansions for other games and are full of terrible bad players mostly using the guild for their auction house alts. !@#$ you, Ellen.Daisyeater2 Nov 13
Nov 7 [H]<Riot> Tichondrius - Recruiting for Raid Looking to server transfer? As a high population PvP server that is about 60/40 Horde favored, you might consider Tichondrius as a new home. Riot is a newly formed semi-casual guild looking to fill its ranks with people who are active, mature and social. Our current interests are building a solid 15 person raid team to farm EN N and push EN H, mythic plus, bgs, and world quest groups. We are attempting to build a guild where people actually communicate and do things together, none of this auto invite anyone level 110 that a lot of guilds do now. We do consider ourselves to be very social and are fairly active in Discord so we ask that you please be the same. There is no lengthy application process but we do like to have a short conversation with prospective guild members before they join the guild. Raid days/times will be: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 to 10:30 server What we are looking for: People who display maturity level 110 Around 200k required DPS Classes & Specs we're currently needing: Hunter: 1 MM or BM Mage: 1 Fire Paladin: 1 Retribution Priest: 1 Shadow Shaman: 1 Resto Warlock: 1 Demonology or Destruction Warrior: 1 Prot (If your class or spec is not listed above please note that you are still welcome in our guild for other activities but will not have a raid spot at this time) *Please keep in mind that we will ask to speak with you in Discord prior to inviting you to our guild so that we know if Riot is a good fit for you, with that in mind please contact us when you are free to talk for a few minutes. If you want to get in on the ground floor and want to help build something great please get in touch with us today. Add to btag: Ghen#11664 or Sherona#11620 Whisper in game: Genrix or SheronaGeniric1 Nov 7
Nov 4 Vanilla guilds. Hey I was in the Guild Nemesis during Vanilla. Combat rogue Tehpown Anyone still around?Shnazzlewoop2 Nov 4
Oct 29 Selling character name - Magic - on Scilla Hey, I have not been playing on this realm for about 6 years. Going to sell my mages character name Scilla to highest gold bidder. This is legal as long as its not for Real Money, which it wont be. Its also not a scam, I have a method to make sure you get the name after I delete the character, been on wow for 8 years, have millions on my main account- would not risk getting reported and punished over this transaction. The name is Magic with no ascii letters. If you aren't interested that's fine - If you want an awesome name for Legion and the rest of wow's history and like the name Magic then feel free to bid. Thank you.Blueshift2 Oct 29
Oct 28 865 warlock LF raiding guild Hi guys, long time warlock player here looking for a new guild home to come raid / Mythic+ with. I have a very open schedule for raiding at the moment and a pretty solid knowledge of game mechanics and will be a well balanced player to add to your raid roster. Currently 6/7 Heroic in Emerald Nightmare. Feel free to send me a tell in-game or add my Btag (Necro#1550) if you have any interest. Thank you for your time! <3Necrominaj1 Oct 28
Oct 23 Mythic+ group Looking for some people to add to FList to run mythic+s with. ilv861 feral.Inyuu0 Oct 23
Oct 20 Wizards Never Die Recruiting We are recruiting for mythic, currently 7/7 Heroic, but would like to fill a full 20 to do Mythic. We are looking for healers and DPS geared and ready for Mythic content (855 ilvl) Our raid times are: Tuesday Clears of normal for now but will soon only be Heroic clears. Friday For Mythic Raid times are 7 Server Zuluhed time. (Pacific) Please get with myself, Holyjarole, Oopsurdead....or any members you see online.Humphry0 Oct 20
Oct 19 [H] Diretide Recruiting Active Players Diretide Raiding\PVE guild looking to add some more consistent players to roster. Raiding Tues, Wednesday, and Sunday nights. Mythic+ runs every other night. Open to any and all classes\specs. Looking for dedicated players. Not wanting to be crazy hardcore but wanting to make decent progression and active guild. post here. Whisper me in game or add me on Battlenet spade#12217Hogwallup0 Oct 19
Oct 12 Ursin Vanilla Players Dueling (recent video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9P1qFPtRHo Recently recorded video of some old Ursinites dueling. Just so happened to roll on the same server and find each other. Jpete = Jpete Jakezef = Burgance/Ecnagrub Duel was on a 10k gold bet. We are no longer on Ursin. But we still love our home.Sinftw1 Oct 12
Oct 7 <Summation of Kin> recruiting! 6/7H lf DPS! Hello, and thanks for showing interest! <Summation of Kin> is a laid back, friendly guild of friends and family looking for people who want to push Mythic content! About us: We are 6/7 Heroic and progressing quickly! We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00-8:00pm PST (7-10 CST, 8-11PST). We plan on pushing into mythic and raiding to our fullest potential! We are believers of having fun, but also progressing. You can expect a fun and mature atmosphere, but seriousness when progressing. At the end of the night, we want boss kills. We are Horde on Zuluhed. What we are looking for: Whether you are new to the scene or have been pugging Heroic forever now, we want you. If you feel you are a skilled player, even if your gear is poor, we want you. You do not have to be openly and consistantly social, but expect a constant flow of information throughout boss encounters. We are currently recruiting: 1 MDPS - Preferred: Demon Hunter, Ret Paladin, or Windwalker Monk 2 RDPS - Preferred: Hunter, Spriest, Boomkin If you aren't one of those classes, please still apply. We are firm believers in bringing the player, not the class. We will never bench you based off of spec/class, only under performance. Loot and Voice: We use loot council which follows the following parameters: -Attendance -Performance -Item stat upgrade from current piece -When considering tier, DPS>Healer>Tank, but also takes into account the set bonus, and whether it will complete a 2 or 4 set, and if it will be a normal to heroic or heroic to mythic upgrade. For voice, we use a private Discord. If this sounds like a raid team you want to be a part of,  we would love to have you! Please respond here, fill out an application, or add one or all of the following: http://goo.gl/forms/Oksp0lhFF4QVvK6n1 Guild Master: dragontsuki#1191 Raid Leader: Dragonskin#1226 Recruitment Officer: Xjester#1738Dragonnskin0 Oct 7
Sep 25 [H]<Warsong Outriders>1/7H Recruiting Healers Hi all, we are a casual group of skilled raiders looking to recruit 1-2 healers of any class for heroic Emerald Nightmare progression. Raid times are 5-8PM Server time Monday & Wednesday and 7-10PM Server Tuesdays. Send me a message in game (Btag: Lunaverse#1786) if you'd like to test us out for yourself.Lunaverse0 Sep 25
Sep 24 [H] Saturday Raid Guild Action Five News Team is a newly formed progression raid guild looking to progress through all of Legions raid content. We are looking to plow through normal as quick as possible and then move right into heroic with the final goal being a solid 20 man group to get into mythic. Raid time is Saturday 7-12 EST Currently Recruiting: 1 Tank 2 Healers Varied DPS (mostly ranged) all please apply though Add me Tarturus#1675 for further infoTárturus1 Sep 24
Sep 23 ilvl847 fire mage LF raid guilds. Horde Im on Andorhal; free to raid from 2PM EST - 10pm EST Played since vanilla but due to work schedule changing, needed to find new raiding guild to fit my schedule.Bigbassclub3 Sep 23
Sep 22 Ilvl 830 demon hunter lf raiding guild. Hey everyone. Raider since bc here! Have an ilvl830 demon hunter and 4other lvl 100s i plan to lvl up here soon looking for a guild to raid with. Availible 10pm to 4am server time every night. Experienced back to bc. Dm me or hit me up in game.Oggaming0 Sep 22
Sep 22 (H) Zuluhed 842 Warlock LF Mythic/Raid Guild Hey there. I'm looking for a guild of reasonably mature adults to progress into mythic/raid content with. I'd prefer weekends, but I'm also available during the week 2pm-8pm server time (5-11 EST). I have a bunch of raid experience in both hardcore and semi-hardcore guilds from vanilla to WoD. I'm currently sunk fully into my Demo artifact, but am willing to spend the 13 requisite points in Afflic if the raid needs more AoE dps. Following the last patch, some new gear, and a few talent swaps, I'm regularly first place in most sustained single target encounters. I'm revered with Nightfallen, so i can do Arcway and Court. The best way to get in contact with me is through bnet, at Razorbeams#1677. Thanks, Netherlord SteyerSteyer0 Sep 22
Sep 18 [H] <TRIGGERED> recruiting <TRIGGERED> is a new guild formed by a tight knit group of returning veterans. Looking for competent players interested in being core raiders for progression content among good people. All roles welcome, specifically looking for a plate tank, holy paladin, hunter, and shadow priest. Here is a link to the application if you're interested or for more information. https://goo.gl/forms/MT7jozyS89cQ5EgD3Pewkachu0 Sep 18
Sep 12 844 FDK LOOKING FOR GUILD want to be a hardcore raider, i have raiding expierence. will hit 848ilvl by the end of week.Cheezeit0 Sep 12
Sep 11 greetings humble peasants good evening to you all, it is i, E2P, the emperor of these lands. should you choose to gain favor with the greatness, please send gold to easytoplease-ursin with a short message explaining your worth to the great empire. if not, get stomped like the rest of em. tell ur franz, papa is back. -E2PEasytoplease2 Sep 11
Sep 5 MM Hunter Looking for a Home Looking for a guild to gear and raid with! Have been raiding actively since vanilla. Send me a tell thanks!0 Sep 5
Sep 3 -H- Blood DK LF Guild Currently 844 ilvl Blood DK LF Heroic+ raiding guild. Preferrably weekend raiding or 7-12pm EST on weekdays, 2-3 nights/wk Past Exp: WotLK - Normal/Some Heroic (Blood DK) Cata - Mostly Heroic first tier/Normal and some heroic for the rest (Resto Druid/Blood DK) MoP - Normal t1, 12/13H ToT, 13/14H SoO (Blood DK/Holy-Prot Paladin) WoD - 3/6M Highmaul and 4/13H HFC (Prot Paladin. Stopped raiding during HM prog) Message/Mail Rodolphús (alt0250) or Hope#1548Rodolphús0 Sep 3
Aug 30 Mage looking for Guild (Scilla) Mage (Scilla) main looking for a nice casual guild to level up/5 man with. I am 32 and have a full time job so I can't commit to raids but if I'm on I will be up for any PvE content. Just came back and would really like a guild before Legion hits in a few hours.Eggochiggo0 Aug 30
Aug 26 <A> Any daytime raiding guilds? Deleted.Shootstuff0 Aug 26
Aug 25 Facebook group / public voice server https://www.facebook.com/groups/78788716493/ Facebook page world of warcraft zuluhed Zuluhed/Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin Members feel free to come Join the group public voice server https://www.gamevox.com/en/download Community name: Jynne Public voice chatJynne3 Aug 25
Aug 22 WTB Moose Run Hello! I would like to buy a moose run for myself and one other person. Please add me so that we may discuss it! Thank you Nakka#1273Pim0 Aug 22
Aug 18 LF casual pvp guild Me and my bro are looking for a casual pvp guild. We've just come back and haven't pvp'd in a really long time so we're relearning it all. Just running BG's for the most part now while we gear up, but it would be fun to stat getting into Rated stuff. So it's myself and an enhance shammy. Thanks.Ishkayde1 Aug 18
Aug 7 Contempt is recruiting! Contempt-Zuluhed is expanding the roster for legion. For four years we’ve been together, persistently tackling content in each tier. We take raiding seriously, and we invite you to join us in legion. Tanking roles are filled, however, we are in need of DPS and healers, specifically ranged DPS. Although, any and all who want to contribute to a growing tradition of consistent progression are welcome to join our ranks. All raiders will be expected to meet a high standard of commitment, not only to their own class and spec, but to the betterment of others and the guild as a whole as well. We don’t have frivolous rules or punishments, we’re all adults here. Show up on time each week, perform well, be part of the team. You can send in game mail or /w to: Conduit-zuluhed Or email me at therealtins@gmail.comConduit1 Aug 7
Aug 6 <Noobz Inc> Small new guild looking to expand our little community as we prepare for legion. Talk to any online member for a invite. Accepting all toons even pandaAjeffrey0 Aug 6