Antonidas and Uldum

Jan 10, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 10, 2015
1d <H>Domination is recruiting for Legion! HORDE guild LFM for Legion! Domination is a mature guild looking for mature players that are either re-entering the game after several months or years off, or just looking for a new home. We are all adults that have families and work for a living, so we can't be on 24/7, but we all enjoy end gaming and we will push for progression. Our greatest need at this time are some full time healers who want to progress and see all Legion raid content. Tuesday and Thursday are our current raid days, raids start 6:30pm PST server time. Sunday's will be added to the schedule when needed. If interested please message Pragrazoo, Leiter, Traxxus, Noccturn or Natsuko in game for more information.Pragrazoo8 1d
Jan 11 <Bad Form> (H) Recruiting Healers Bad Form is in need of a couple skilled healers for our heroic raids. We raid Monday and Tuesday from 3:30-6:30 PST, and are currently 7/7 H EN and 3/3 H TOV. Please contact Hanyar or Dhargal in game if your interested in joining.Swells0 Jan 11
Jan 10 Memory Lane Its been 4 years since I server transferred, just wanted to pop in and say hello to my home that began it all back in 2004, Uldum was my home that started it all for my love of Warcraft that turned into something that just became part of my life on a daily basis even if only 15 minutes. The friends, the laughs, the cheers at downing a boss, and the groans and constant pulls on new content. Wouldn't trade a minute of the memories. If I interacted with you or you have a memory, share it or just even say hi. Hope Uldum is well, and shot out to Stormcaster and all the homies in Union, the last guild I raided with, thanks for making MoP memorable.Lazarath1 Jan 10
Jan 10 [A] <Eternal> Expanding, adding DPS Raid days are Tuesday and Thursday start time is 7pm end time is 10pm Pacific. Guild website is woweternal.enjin.com. We use mumble voice chat. Our loot system is KSK. We are currently running with about 15-16 players but would like to expand that a few spots. We always enjoyed the 25 man size raid teams and are most comfortable when we have those numbers on the roster. We do not currently have any DPS playing Demon hunter, Shadow Priest, or Warlock at all. Our diversity is great so we're in a good position to review anyone interested at this point. Our raid goals are to clear content on Heroic. A good majority put in enough time with hardcore raiding at one point in our careers and have decided to not step into Mythic modes. Having those roots in hardcore raiding creates a great atmosphere for raiding in that we have high expectations for our raid members and we know how to help each other get to the finish line. Having long time raid leader veterans allows us to talk things out on the fly and change a strat in the moment and most the time avoid a wipe (key phrase is most the time!). Our charter requires a minimum age of 18. We'd much rather see 20+ or 30+. An excellent sense of humor is a prerequisite. Thick skin is a must. We give each other a pretty hard time when we mess up but it's all in fun and no harm is ever intended. We expect the best from each other on raid night and push each other to get it without sacrificing self worth and dignity. Please check out our website and consider adding your skill and personality to our roster. Thank you.Ryar4 Jan 10
Jan 10 Uldum: Vanilla Players + Legion Who's still around and going to be playing Legion. Horde: Deadly Fighters is still going strong. However, I haven't seen Hordemaster. Alliance: Union is going strong as well but as far as other guilds go from Vanilla, I haven't seen very many.Toutprest29 Jan 10
Jan 8 LF Former WOTLK friend (Pretre) Hi all , back in the WotLK days I went by Evermore on the Antonidas server on the Alliance side. Basically I had a really great Night elf priest friend named Pretre who ran a lot with me back then. If they're still around I'd love to catch up . I do believe they faction changed at some point and who knows if they're still playing to this day , but any help would be appreciated.Thornpelt0 Jan 8
Jan 4 lfm Multi-Guild Raiding Hello, I run a weekly multi guild pug raids on thursday,friday and saturday 5pm starts We are currently looking for ranged dps and healers to join our raids we clear en every week and looking to start doing heroic en so we are looking for a bit more variety in our ranged dps classes you could message me ingame for more information or to be added to the invite listMochuisle0 Jan 4
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 17 (H) <Pirates Say Yar> LFM DPS <Pirates Say Yar> (7/7 Heroic EN, 3/3 Normal ToV) We are a casual raiding guild that loves to down bosses. A majority of our raiders have been raiding together on and off since Burning Crusade. We have Ventrillo, like to have fun while raiding, and like to down content while it is current. We are looking for dps to join our Raid Team as we venture into Mythics. We raid Tuesdays & Sunday evenings from 7-9pm. If you are interested, please add me on battlenet. Crazymage#13154Swarrley1 Dec 17
Dec 14 <Union> (A) Recruiting Heals and DPS Late Team: 7/7 MYTHIC EN, recruiting Healers and DPS. (Sintharos: Sinalthor#1324) Wed: 8pm-11pm Sun: 8pm-11pm Mon: 8pm-11pm Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader for Union's Second Raid Team also known as the Pheonix Raiders. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Nighthold fast approaching we are looking for fresh players join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun. The following are the roles we are recruiting and looking for. If you are applying please put your info and any possible logs you may have so we can look at them. If you are applying for a role that may not be looked for highly at the moment logs will benefit you greatly. Role/ Needs Healers: Paladin - High Priest - Medium Shaman - Medium Monk - High Druid - Very High DPS: Melee Warrior: High Rogue: High Shaman: Medium Monk: High Demon Hunter: High Druid: Medium/High Paladin: High Death Knight: Medium/Low DPS: Ranged/Caster Hunter: Low/Medium Warlock: Low/Medium Mage: High Shaman: Medium/High Druid: Medium Priest: Very High Tanks: Death Knight: Low Paladin: Low Warrior: Medium Monk: Medium Demon Hunter: Medium Druid: High Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team. Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done. If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at SInalthor#1324Sintharos4 Dec 14
Dec 13 Antonidas-Uldum Discord? Anyone interested in a server based Discord? https://discord.gg/Zf3q2qECapitalone0 Dec 13
Dec 10 Heroic Team LFM, Membership Not Required We are a raid group from Antonidas/Uldum which raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-9:30 PST (our server time), currently 7/7 H EN, 3/3 N ToV. We have a core group (2/2/~5-6), but are looking to add the following: 2-3 dps (preferably ranged, but those don't really exist) 1 dps/healer who enjoys both or is comfortable switching as necessary 1 tank/dps who enjoys both or is comfortable switching as necessary We use personal loot at all times. We have no problem adding raiders by BattleTag if you are invested in your current guild/server. Because of our very limited raid schedule, attendance is the most important trait we are looking for in a new member. We're willing to work with just about anything else as long you don't repeatedly faceplant on raid encounters. Contact me in game or at OneEyedOdin#1213. I'm usually on Fionnuala or Fionneous when I play. If you don't see me, feel free to send me in game mail or add me on Bnet.Fionnuala0 Dec 10
Dec 10 851 Holy Paladin LF raid group It's a little tiresome going through custom premade groups that lack patience and comradery that comes from raiding. I'm 7/7N emerald nightmare and would like to try and progress with the same group if possible. My availability is Mon/Tues/Fri/Sat/Sun: after 7:30pm PST Wed/Thr: anytimeRockbell2 Dec 10
Dec 10 Looking for Late Night Guild or 864 Resto Shaman Looking for something either 8 pst or 9pst to start are there any guilds that raid this late or any players who can raid at this time and want to start something upMochuisle2 Dec 10
Dec 8 (A)Warrior tank lfg late night raid guild Currently 849 gs looking to raid 9:30pm PST til whenever, most nights are fine, just gotta wait til my wife and kids are in bed to start. Contact me plz with any guilds looking for a tank who follows mechanics like a machine!!!Aeryl4 Dec 8
Dec 7 Shaman and Monk looking for weekend raiding My wife and I are long time WoW players that are in search of a commited raiding guild. We've raided in the past, and have done some this xpac, but our current guild is more casual and not pushing content. I'm capable in all specs for shaman, while my wife is a Mistweaver monk. We're both 870+ ilevel. In addition, we both have several alts, including a Prot warrior, Veng/Havoc DH, Prot/Ret Pally and a Resto druid. Our prefered raiding days are Friday-Sunday, though one weekday raid night could work. If interested, please contact in game or through this post. Thanks!Teachings2 Dec 7
Dec 7 (H)7/7N 6/7H EN. 3/3N TOV. 864 Druid Heals I've only played Legion for 9 days and have progressed past all my connections in a big way. I go heavy into hardcore content when it is available to me and that is why I've progressed so fast. I'm looking for a guild that has already established a very efficient raid group. Prefer a guild with 7/7H and working on if not already cleared Mythic EN/ToV. I'm already with a group that is utilizing me as they struggle to rebuild their guild but I am interested in something well founded and stable. I learn and progress very fast on my own time.Ohm0 Dec 7
Dec 5 [A]<Copacetic> Weekend Raiding 4/7M 3/3H Copacetic is looking for talented players to join our ranks for mythic raiding! Alliance, Uldum (US) PVE Progression: 4/7M EN 3/3H TOV Raid Schedule: Saturday 6-10 PST, Sunday 6-9 PST Copacetic is a guild created by a group of friends who raided together in Vanilla and BC. Together with our newer members we progressed through the Draenor raids fairly quickly, and endeavor to continue this trend in Legion. We encourage any interested players to send in an application! Right now we are actively looking for: Ranged (Prefer Warlock Mage Boom) However, we always consider exceptional applicants of any class and spec. We expect our members to be mature adults who can commit to our raid schedule. Attendance is critical, especially when learning new content! Our members are expected to be fully prepared for raids; this includes: Thorough knowledge of your class and raid encounters Appropriate consumables Discord voice chat and DBM Ultimately, we are interested in dedicated, skilled players, regardless of gear or experience. Contact Alonde#1765 (Recruitment officer), Zow#1652, Ulm#1324, or Deca#1527 (GM), for further information, and visit http://copacetic.enjin.com/recruitment to apply!Zów8 Dec 5
Dec 2 <must farm or famry dies> recruiting! We are a small group of raiders looking to add 2-3 core raiders to our raid so that we can continue to progress through ToV. We are currently 7/7H & 3/3N and with a couple more solid dps we will be ready to tackle HToV. We do not require you join the guild, we are simply looking for quality players that can perform well and show up consistently. Raid times: Tue/Wed 7pm-9:30pm Server Raid progression 7/7H EN & 3/3N ToV We are considering all classes and specs so long as you show up consistently and perform well however our top priority is for ranged dps.Oneeyewilard0 Dec 2
Dec 2 A <Legion> Is recruiting Legion is back and is Recruiting 3 dps(1 Mage , 1 Rogue, 1 Warlock) 1 Healer any class , for weekend raiding fri/sat 5pm starts pst Leaders are 7/7 N and 5/7 Heroic EN Send me a mail in Game or whisper me if interestedMochuisle0 Dec 2
Dec 1 [A] <New Reign> Recruiting for Legion! Hello! New Reign is a guild of close friends founded in WOTLK who have recently returned for Legion! If you're interested in a casual raiding experience with older dudes who clear end game content while referencing Anchorman, you're in the right place. Raid Times: Mon, Tues, Thurs 8:45 pm est - 11:00pm est Current Needs: Ranged DPS (Mage, Shadow Priest, Hunter) Contact Brews with any questions brews#1422 or visit newreign.gamerlaunch.com/Brews10 Dec 1
Nov 30 (A) Perdition 7/7H 3/3N LFM Tues & Thur 7PM 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV We are a laid back group of adult raiders who are all easy going. We raid on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 7pm Server until 10. We are in need of a couple healers and also wouldn't mind adding a few solid DPS roles, primarily interested in ranged currently. If you want to talk send me a tell in game or Terranis or Ferret. You could also do a /who Perdition and ask anybody if an officer or officer alt are on line. We value reliability and would love to talk with potential raiders. Thanks for looking.Heff0 Nov 30
Nov 25 WTB N/H EN and Mythic Kara runs Looking to see if anyone on Antonidas or Uldum is selling runs for Normal and Heroic EN and maybe Normal ToV. As well as Mythic Kara for my attuned alts. Let me know how much you want for the runs have about 10 toons i would like to get gear for. I know the content just alot of toons under geared. My main is 7/7 N and 3/7 Heroic EN and 2/3 ToV Normal so doing mechanics to actually help wont be an issue. Thank you for your time and Happy Turkey day to you all :)Lootzalot1 Nov 25
Nov 24 (A) <Drama on Cooldown> 7/7N Recruiting! DoC has been around since WoTLK and is a casual guild only raiding twice a week for roughly 2 hours. Currently the nights are Friday/Sunday 7:30pm server. The core group of 8-10 folks have raided together for 6~ years and the chemistry in VOIP is amazing. We are very friendly with new members and encourage participation in anything from raiding/mythics/old content/etc. Obviously, Life>WoW, so in that sense there are no punishments with your "raid spot" if you can't make the raids. If you can come that's great if not no big deal. Current needs for raiding: DPS! We have plenty of heals/tanks just lacking a few more good/great DPS. Prefer ranged but will take melee as well. Tanks/heals are also welcome! Some folks may like the option to switch to another spec! If you are interested and are prepared to laugh your !@# off and have a great time raiding in a fun atmosphere, whisper/mail Cruell in-game!Cruell2 Nov 24
Nov 24 864 Feral Druid Looking for Guild Im looking for a raid guild that raids afternoons between 4pm-9PM EST I work nights and have to be to work by 10 PM most days. Usually i just pug but its slowly getting boring group hopping to complete Normal Raids. Working on Pugging Heroic EN. Im a Feral druid (Main) as well as having multiple 110 Alts between 830-850 ilvl. Working on gearing and learning how to tank on DKs and Paladin. Have no healing Toons. Mostly a dps main. Been playing since Vanilla mostly just looking for a new group of people to play with. Happy Hunting All, and have a Happy Turkey day :)Lamendar0 Nov 24
Nov 19 <H> WW Monk ilvl875 LF mythic raiding guild Hi, Im looking fora mythic raiding guild on antonidas. I am available from 6 to 10pm EST. i have cleared EN 7/7 on heroic and have past raiding experience. my battle tag is : Lordseaf#1846 Wsp when you can. Thank you,Ragoa0 Nov 19
Nov 18 [H]2/7 (H) BC Mushroom Pickers is Recruiting. (20+)[H]BC Mushroom Pickers is recruiting mature players for both our "raid" group and our "social" roster (if your interested in just joining.). We use Discord for voice communication. *** Recruitment top priority*** we still invite people who wanna join us for social aspects but dont expect a raid spot. DPS HEALERS Tuesday Reset day. free Mythic Guild night. (keystone as well) Day 1 Thursday : Progression Raid Start 7:30 - 10:00 PST Server Time Day 2 Sunday : Wrap up the week, and finish what we can. Start 7:30 - 10:00 PST SEVER If your interested at all please send Skarbrand/NobleDemon/Rhaka. a in game mail and or any officer in guild and we can work out getting you into the team! --SkarbrandSkarbrand6 Nov 18
Nov 10 (A/H) Pandaz Wit Attitudes Recruitment GUILD NAME: Pandaz Wit Attitudes/The Walkin Undead FACTION: Alliance/Horde (respectively) REALM: Uldum/Antonidas (US) PRIMARY FOCUS: Questing, raids, PVP, social RECRUITING OFFICER: Albert#12470 or Jexie-Uldum or Jexxie-Uldum ABOUT US We are an Alliance guild which started off last year as a Xmas gift to my RL daughter. We are a family friendly guild during the day time and adult guild during the evenings. We believe in being inclusive and respectful of everyone regardless of creed, age, or background. We have even kid officers who help out. We encourage parents and their children to play with each other. Lately we have been clearing heroic raids in WoD. We have finished all heroic/mythic WoD dungeons in guild. Also we have a progressive raid team that we are working on. Some of us are rated PVPers (like me) but we tend to PVP on a casual level. We are super friendly and dungeon and quest together. Create alts here and we are welcoming ;D We use Discord to communicate as well. HOW TO JOIN You can whisper to me or recruitment officer. Or do a /who search online since anyone has ginvite privileges. Website: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PandazWitAttitudesEsanelle5 Nov 10
Nov 3 [A] LF guild 846 (currently) Prot/Fury Warrior looking for a casual guild. Would like to run some Mythic dungeons for fun. Don't really have time to raid.Unokeel0 Nov 3
Oct 26 WTB 3v3 Arena wins for 100 wins achiev add btag if interested, paying 300g per win kovenor#1401Eloff0 Oct 26
Oct 25 [H]<Riot> Tichondrius - Recruiting for Raid Looking to server transfer? As a high population PvP server that is about 60/40 Horde favored, you might consider Tichondrius as a new home. Riot is a newly formed semi-casual guild looking to fill its ranks with people who are active, mature and social. Our current interests are building a solid 15 person raid team to farm EN N and push EN H, mythic plus, bgs, and world quest groups. We are attempting to build a guild where people actually communicate and do things together, none of this auto invite anyone level 110 that a lot of guilds do now. We do consider ourselves to be very social and are fairly active in Discord so we ask that you please be the same. There is no lengthy application process but we do like to have a short conversation with prospective guild members before they join the guild. Raid days/times will be: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 to 10:30 server What we are looking for: People who display maturity level 110 Around 200k required DPS Classes & Specs we're currently needing: Hunter: 1 MM or BM Mage: 1 Fire Paladin: 1 Retribution Priest: 1 Shadow Shaman: 1 Resto Warlock: 1 Demonology or Destruction Warrior: 1 Prot (If your class or spec is not listed above please note that you are still welcome in our guild for other activities but will not have a raid spot at this time) *Please keep in mind that we will ask to speak with you in Discord prior to inviting you to our guild so that we know if Riot is a good fit for you, with that in mind please contact us when you are free to talk for a few minutes. If you want to get in on the ground floor and want to help build something great please get in touch with us today. Add to btag: Ghen#11664 or Sherona#11620 Whisper in game: Genrix or SheronaGeniric1 Oct 25
Oct 25 <A> Corporation is recruiting casual players! Corporation is an Alliance guild on Antonidas that is looking for some casual players to help fill slots for Mythic, Mythic+, and Normal EN content groups. What is Corporation? Corporation is a group of 8ish guys who know each other IRL, and a few nice folks who have joined us along the way. At the moment we have about 12 active members of all item levels and classes. Corporation does not have a certain focus, although we tend towards PvE content. Why should I join Corporation? Corporation is perfect for you as a casual player. If you only play so many hours a week, joining a large guild feels disconnected because you lack the opportunity to get to know other people. You cant really join a more hardcore guild, because you cant commit to a regular schedule or dont like the pressure. If this sounds like you, Corporation is perfect for you. * Corporation does not have class, level, item level, profession, or activity/time commitment requirements to join. Although 100% of our members are between levels 100-110, if you want to join, you are more than welcome. No requirements necessary. We will be running dungeons and doing things, and you are welcome to join us without any obligation for your presence. * Corporation's core group consists of characters ilevel 840 and above. We are ready to jump into any and all content you are interested in. We are probably interested in it too. * As stated above, Corporation is a casual guild for casual 20-something guys. We all work full time, so we wont be raiding 3 nights a week, nor would you be expected to do so. We do, however, want to get together to have a raid night every few weeks to see the content. * Corporation has a dedicated Ventrilo server and an internal Facebook group for communication. You are not required to join the latter, but we dont bite. We usually play on evenings EST, Fridays being the most dedicated day. If you wish to join, please reply or message me. We would be happy to run a few dungeons with you to give you a chance to get to know us better before you commit. We think Corporation is a great chance for the casual player who wants to see group content accomplish that goal.Blender0 Oct 25
Oct 23 Paladin Seeking Casual Guild Hello! I've been with WoW since Vanilla until WoTLK, came back briefly for WoD, and am back full swing for Legion. I recently transferred onto Antonidas to sync up Realm time with Real time (and not many friends on old servers play anymore). I'm seeking a casual/social guild, am interested in end game content and working up towards light to moderate raiding. I'll be totally honest and say I haven't much experience with heroic/mystic/raids or any of the recent raid content (outside of you tube ). If that puts your guild at a disadvantage, I completely understand. Historically I've always played Holy, but lately with no demand for it I've been investing in Retribution. I have more dedicated time during the weekdays and tend to play either late evening or early morning depending on my work schedule... Essentially, please be my friend :D Thanks! L.Lawton1 Oct 23
Oct 14 LF RAIDING GUILD WW monk ilvl860 Hi, I am looking for a EST raiding guild available from 6pm to 10pm EST everyday. Cleared EN normal seeking guild to clear heroic mode and maybe mythic. You can contact me Lordseaf#1846 or in game Ragoa. Thank you,Ragoa0 Oct 14
Oct 14 Terrible Raiders Recruitment Terrible Raiders is looking to fill out a 20 man Progressive raid group for EN. Our raid lead is AotC. Raid time will be Mon/Wed/Sun 7:30-10:30 pm (Server Time). Whisper Any online member for and invite and more information. Hope to see you in Game.Kéndall1 Oct 14
Oct 14 Uldum: Looking for a Casual Guild. My wife and I are looking for a guild that is casual but serious about pushing content once in the raid. We like to have fun on vent, and we are a very experienced couple as we have been hardcore and semi-hardcore raiders in our respective time. I've been playing since Vanilla and have done content such as Molten Core and Black Wing Lair, as well as on a more hardcore setting like in BC with <Uprizing> same guild I was in Vanilla we managed to get SSC cleared, Gruuls, Karazhan, Magtheridon got close on Black Temple and only Kael'thas stood in our way at TK. Beyond that we ventured to Ulduar where we in fact did Kill Yogg'Seron after grueling wipes and endless raid nights. This is the experience we bring we are very good at communicating on vent and doing our jobs depending on what is role is given to us. I play this character a Feral Druid, I'm good at tanking but that's my off spec. My wife plays a Mage currently Fire. We are looking for a guild that meets the following criteria, Server: Uldum Casual to Semi-serious guild. Raids 2 - 3 nights a week. Days available Mon, Wed, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday. Time Availability 6pm-10pm Central time / 4-pm-8pm server (Pacific time) If anyone is interested in having us on your main group of raiders we are interested in you contacting us ASAP.Snausages4 Oct 14
Oct 14 Midnight Justice is Recruiting! We just hammered down our raid schedule and we are recruiting Heals and Tanks (would take DPS as well). Our raid times are: 4-7PM Server Thursdays and 3-6PM Server on Sundays. Whisper Nightshadow-Antonidas or Alanaie-Antonidas for an invite!Nightshadow0 Oct 14
Oct 10 <Titanforged> is now recruiting Closed. moved servers.Medrius0 Oct 10
Oct 10 [A] DH Tank LF Mythic+ Guild Hi guys, I am looking for a guild that has PvE focus, specifically with Mythic+ progression. I have a varying schedule so I cannot commit to a raiding schedule, which means Mythic+ is a great fit for me. I am just looking for a guild with decent players to run mythic+ from time to time. About me: I am a casual player that has been playing WoW since Vanilla. I am an ex-raider from TBC/WotLK but have not seriously raided since then. I was competitive for server firsts during TBC, but due to life commitments I have gotten away from that. My work schedule varies so drastically I cannot commit to any weekly time commitments. My current guild <Conflict Theory> is a guild of real life friends that play the game a few hours a month. What I bring: 110 Vengeance DH 856 iLvl Strategy knowledge Class competency Friendly laid back attitude w/ mic Competitive drive Desire to push content I know this is a long shot, but I figured I'd try my luck here rather than the excessive list in Guild Finder. Feel free to post here, or contact me in game. Jake#1489 Thanks.Snackal0 Oct 10
Oct 8 Anyone know where to get a Skullflame Shield? jk, jk. But seriously though, that !@#$ is starting to get really annoying.Kaeson0 Oct 8
Oct 7 <AFK My Cats On Fire> [A] We are a small guild looking for three more dps to fill out our roster. We will be focusing mostly on mythic/mythic+ and casual raids. If you are looking for a small tight knit guild please reply here or add me on battletag. SnuchiBuchi#1965Snoochibuchi0 Oct 7
Oct 7 [H] 2/7 H - 2 night/wk Guild - LF Ranged DPS Get Off My Lawn (Uldum/Antonidas) was founded by a group of real life friends with significant, multi-expansion raiding experience (peaking at top 10 U.S. during MOP). As adults with careers and responsibilities, a full-time raid schedule is no longer a viable option, but we still want to clear content with quality people. We believe there are a lot of people like us: adults with responsibilities that still want to play at a high level, but cannot commit to extensive raid schedules. As a result, we formed Get Off My Lawn to allow us to do just that. We are committed to a two-night per week schedule (with the occasional third night for alt runs and whatnot—optional). Despite the limited schedule, we intend to push through content. We are aiming for a functional and successful but "softcore" raiding experience. We are aiming to clear heroic content, but are by no means looking for server firsts. Once heroic is cleared, we will evaluate moving into mythic. We want our time in raid to be fun and productive, and not be contingent on spending 20 hours a week farming/prepping for raid time. We are presently 2/7 Heroic (6/7 Normal). The guild has a healthy stash of gold that will be turned into raiding supplies to support our members to further minimize this strain, and hopefully create a more enjoyable raiding experience for everyone. Raid Schedule is TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PST (9-12 EST). We may schedule the occasional SUNDAY evening for alt runs and the like, but these will be optional. We are ready to raid at launch of raids on September 20th, but are seeking a few more to fill out our ranks. RECRUITING NEEDS: Exceptional Ranged DPS -- Open to any class/spec if the numbers and personality are right We are not accepting applications for other classes and specs at this time. Fast Facts: The Guild is 18+. All members must be ready, willing, and able to use voice chat software (specifically, Discord). You must have a mic—we want you to be able to hear everyone and for everyone to be able to hear you. Discord can be run inside of Chrome with no download required. We will be using a Loot Council system—if you’re not familiar with this type of system, there are details on our website. For more information or to apply, visit us online at http://www.GetOffMyLawnWoW.com To contact us in-game, add midazolam#1729. DO NOT POST HERE TO REACH US--CONTACT US IN GAME OR COMPLETE THE APPLICATION ON THE WEBSITE.Funkichicken21 Oct 7
Oct 2 [H] <Weight of the World> Looking for more! So you are reading this... Either the title got you to look or you are probably trying to find a guild to call home. My guess is the second, because I personally think the title is horrible. You took the first step, so allow me the opportunity to convince you of two things; 1) "Why should I listen to Svipul?" and 2) "What makes <Weight of the World> different than the other thousands of guild?" I started playing WoW back in BC. I made it to level 70 just to realize the level cap was risen to 80 with WotLK. So I did not raid until WotLK. I bounced between a few guilds and eventually found one that I have been with for about 7ish years. The core beliefs matched up with mine. They believed in having respect towards others, maintaining gameplay excellence, and having fun. It was commonplace to see individuals providing others with gems or enchants or even helping with spell rotations to improve dps or healing output. We had one philosophy, "Friends before loot". I raided in WotLK and Cata as a ranged DPS and Healer. I used multiple classes for each including Priest (Shadow/Disc), Druid (Resto/Balance), Mage, and a dash of Hunter at one point. During MoP and WoD the guild became more PvP focused, so I resorted to LFR and filling in for a friend's raid group as needed for raids, mainly as a Resto Druid. With Legion, I decided to take a different path. I decided to help make <Weight of the World> with two real life friends. <Weight of the World> is newly created Horde guild. We know its hard for individuals to find "THE PERFECT" guild and for guilds to find "THE PERFECT" individual, so we have the one-size-fits-all approach. We intend to call upon our past experiences in order to provide a good experience for others. We seek to create an environment that fosters friendships, is fun, enjoyable, and offers a chance at improving as each individual sees fit. Thus, we have no real specific focus on PvE over PvP or vice versa. We encourage members to be respectful, to have fun, and to lend a helping hand. The power is in each individual's hands to make the guild what it has the potential to become. So come join and help create something new and unique. Random Semi-Important Facts We have both a Discord and Curse Voice Server Currently forming a Raid Group Fri/Sat 7pm server time Between Officers and Guild Master, we know all classes well If there are any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to drop them off here, or ask me on battle.net. Btag: Aspen26#1566Svipul0 Oct 2
Sep 30 [A]<Copacetic> Weekend Raiding Copacetic is looking for talented players to join our ranks! Alliance, Uldum (US) PVE Progression: 7/7R 1/7H 13/13H HFC in WoD Raid Schedule: Saturday 6-10 PST, Sunday 5-8 PST Copacetic is a guild created by a group of friends who raided together in Vanilla and BC. Together with our newer members we progressed through the Draenor raids fairly quickly, and endeavor to continue this trend in Legion. We encourage any interested players to send in an application! Right now we are actively looking for: Range/Caster DPS Healers with DPS offspec However, we always consider exceptional applicants of any class and spec. We expect our members to be mature adults who can commit to our raid schedule. Attendance is critical, especially when learning new content! Our members are expected to be fully prepared for raids; this includes: Thorough knowledge of your class and raid encounters Appropriate consumables Discord voice chat and DBM Ultimately, we are interested in dedicated, skilled players, regardless of gear or experience. Contact Alonde#1765 (Recruitment officer), Zow#1652, Ulm#1324, or Deca#1527 (GM), for further information, and visit http://copacetic.enjin.com/recruitment to apply!Zów0 Sep 30
Sep 28 851 disc priest looking for good home. :) title says it all i am a 851 5/7N disc priest looking for a guild that has active players along side raids that i may join, my work life is very inconsistent and my available times is mostly mornings to mid afternoon. i don't really want to pay for a server xfer but can if anyone from other servers are interested in me. feel free to pm me here or in game about past experience or just about me in general looking forward to hearing from you guys soon. ^^Emméry0 Sep 28
Sep 22 <Sequel> Is recruiting raiders for legion! Hi there. Sequel is looking for some fun people to raid with us in legion :)! We raid Wednesday nights 6-9PM Pacific time and weekends same time. Let me know if you are interested!Puddléjumper0 Sep 22
Sep 15 <Strife> (H) Recruitment We're back! After a little hiatus at the end of WoD, one of the oldest-running guilds still on Uldum is back in action! We are currently looking for a healing priest and ranged DPS to fill out our heroic raiding roster going into Legion. Come be a part of the team and have fun while killing bad guys. Whisper Delrancho, Mogwhy, or Pookythree in-game for more info. DelDelrancho2 Sep 15
Sep 9 [H] 842 Rogue w/ mythic xp LF raid guild hey guys! i was 6/13M last tier from pugging through LFG, but i'm looking for a committed raid guild for legion. my free days for raiding are tuesday, thursday, sunday, and monday. also have a few realm best challenge mode times from last expansion under my belt. pandacafe#1351Samdawg0 Sep 9
Sep 7 <Corporation> seeking very casual raiders <Corporation> was formed by a small group of friends and has operated under numerous names since Burning Crusade. At our peak, we raided 25-man content and experienced mild progression in that expansion. While we number only 6 now, we are a group of dedicated real-life friends with a functioning ventrilo server and an interest in raiding casually in the new expansion. We are ideally seeking a similar group that wants a similar approach to raid content. Our raid schedule will be a simple one night a week commitment. We are thinking Friday or Saturday night, but almost all of our nights are flexible. As stated before we intend to have a VERY casual approach, seeking a bit of a heightened challenge from raid finder, but nothing nearly scratching mythic or large group progression. We have a max-level guild with some upstarts resources that will place us well to begin raiding in Legion. We are open to a guild merge or partnership as well. Please contact me via this forum or send me in-game mail or a PM if you or anyone you know may be interested in something along these lines.Xialas1 Sep 7