Antonidas and Uldum

Jan 10, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 10, 2015
5d Hello from Nicaragua :) Hi :) I just came back to WoW full time since Wrath and Im looking for a nice group of guildies to join. Im super casual now sadly since Im older and Im just looking to have some fun for a bit after work :D do some mystics, some lfr, who knows? Just getting back into the swing of things. Thanks and have a good one :)Coheed0 5d
Sep 12 Who's still around from Uldum Vanilla-WotLK? Just got gifted the game from a friend, gonna fire up the old account. Any oldtimers still around? Hordemaster, Toutprest? Poor Play? Ringing any bells?Monkyman11 Sep 12
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 3 [A] Looking for a social guild edit: all good now!Pilgrimage0 Sep 3
Sep 2 [A]<Fables> Mon/Tu/Th late-night raid guild Fables is recruiting DPS of any class for our flex Heroic raid progression. We are a semi-hardcore raid guild. We hold people accountable to their class requirements, but provide a learning opportunity for ambitious people interested in the end-game raiding scene. Our officers are Pre-BC veterans, who can and will help you improve your skill while providing 3-nights a week of heroic progression and farm quality raiding. We do achievement, mount runs during raid time when farm is down to 1 night a week. Our intention is casual-mythic scene, and increasing our roster to 20. Those who cannot keep up or are uncomfortable with Mythic will remain invited to heroic. RAID TIMES 10pm-1am server, PST Tuesday, Thursday and Monday Raiders often use weekends and off-nights for their Mythic+ clearing. We are a late-night guild on Antonidas-Uldum We are currently lacking a Shadow/Windwalker/Havoc/Warrior DPS right now, possibly a Holy Pally, but all applications considered! "/Who Fables" in-game if you're on this realm, to find an online officer. Please do not post in this thread as it may be a couple weeks before we see it. Or message myself Midguard-Antonidas, Darz-Antonidas, Buddybear-Antonidas, during raid times (or whenever we're on) We can discuss raiding cross-realm for a trial period if you need. See you on the dancefloor softshoes.Midguard7 Sep 2
Sep 1 Nothing Stop peekingRiko0 Sep 1
Sep 1 keylogger-antonidas keylogger-antonidasKeylogger5 Sep 1
Aug 21 Looking for Raiding Guild Old raider just coming back for BFA looking for raiding guild. Currently using a frost mage as a main and leveling Druid/DH as well. battle tag: Bgomey#1468 I am available every day between 5pm server to 9pm server if any guilds fit that window or are close to it.Mocracks0 Aug 21
Aug 18 [A] <Eternal> Expanding, adding DPS Raid days are Tuesday and Thursday start time is 7pm end time is 10pm Pacific. Current progression is Spellblade on heroic. Guild website is woweternal.enjin.com (doesn't get much use thanks to discord). We use Discord voice chat. Our loot system is KSK. We don't recruit often because we're old, stubborn and like our smaller group. Our good friend, a stand in everything hunter, and his wife are expecting twins any day now and we're setting him free because we love him and hope one day he comes back to us as the old saying goes. We aren't doubling up any dps classes at the moment and are considering any dps inquirees. We have terrific tanks and marginal healers. DPS is what we seek. Mages, Hunters, Boomkins, DK, Shadow Priest are specific classes not on the roster currently. I don't even care what spec you play, just don't be terrible at it. Our raid goals are to clear content on Heroic. A good majority of us have put in enough time with hardcore raiding at in TBC and Wrath and have decided to not step into Mythic modes. Having those roots in hardcore raiding creates a great atmosphere for raiding in that we have high expectations for our raid members and we know how to help each other get to the finish line. Having long time raid veterans allows us to talk things out on the fly and change a strat in the moment and most the time avoid a wipe (key phrase is most the time!). Our charter requires a minimum age of 18. We'd much rather see 20+ or 30+. An excellent sense of humor is a prerequisite. Thick skin is a must. We give each other a pretty hard time when we mess up but it's all in fun and no harm is ever intended. We expect the best from each other on raid night and push each other to get it without sacrificing self worth and dignity. Please check out our website and consider adding your skill and personality to our roster. Thank you. Mike#1463Ryar22 Aug 18
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 7 Uldum: Vanilla Players + Legion Who's still around and going to be playing Legion. Horde: Deadly Fighters is still going strong. However, I haven't seen Hordemaster. Alliance: Union is going strong as well but as far as other guilds go from Vanilla, I haven't seen very many.Toutprest60 Aug 7
Aug 3 {H} <Without Flail> is looking for friends <Without Flail> is welcoming back old members and new members alike. With the BfA launch, we are looking for friendly folks to campaign with. If you're looking for a guild, we're looking for you. Nothing too serious, just hanging out and helping friends. We have some that are coming back off of long hiatus and others that are just starting out. You can find me on Nazaref most nights, sometimes on my paladin Guess. Looking forward to seeing you all around.Nazaref0 Aug 3
Aug 3 [H] Looking for Social Guild Hi All, Same story as many. I left for awhile, and am back. I don't plan on raiding, but am hoping to hang out with some good, laid-backed people. I'm usually on a couple nights a week after 6pm EST. If you'd like to know more about or you just have a spot for another non-raider feel free to message me.Easternwind1 Aug 3
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 22 Selling Brawlers harness Horde side Ive got a Brawler's Harness shirt that I am trying to sell, horde side, pref 400k but will take best offer, hit up Kohnan#1790 on bnetKohnann0 Jul 22
Jul 21 An&Ud OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 14 @Venahunt Good fights today man. See ya in the next bracket.Stampy0 Jul 14
Jul 2 Selling Ruby Shades Selling a pair of Ruby Shades. 150k Message me in game or reply to the thread if you are interested.Lorafindos0 Jul 2
Jul 1 Clean Kills Mythic Garothi Worldbreaker I know that killing the first boss in Mythic in Antorus isn't really a big feat to do. But this was really hard for us to do, with being on a dead server finding the right players to work hard to achieve a single goal and have the skill to Defeat one in the hardest difficulty in the game. I am proud to be on this server and proud to be the raid lead for this guild. Took us 5 attempts Also in the last pic yit is AKA me. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dFNM8x79CpKT1h3L/#boss=-2&difficulty=0&type=damage-done https://i.imgur.com/8ptfy2s.jpg https://imgur.com/a/l0iky On the off note we are always looking for players to join us for mythic and heroic runs =DDeku5 Jul 1
Jun 23 looking for LW LF LW to make me stonehide leather barding just need 1 send me COD by mail thank youTindria0 Jun 23
Jun 23 [H] I Am Calm - recruiting for BfA We are a new guild looking to start up recruiting for BfA raiding and dungeons. We anticipate raiding on weekends Saturday and Sunday mornings if we get enough interest. Mostly looking for a stable group to do stuff with since server is so low pop horde. Taking all classes and lvls. If interested or have questions message me on discord at Walkertyre #3176 or in game at WalkerX#1890Flie0 Jun 23
Jun 20 [H] Any Friendly PvP Guilds Out There? I was wondering if there were any friendly, casual PvP guilds looking for new members? The RNG of random battlegrounds can be a little frustrating at times.Aderyn0 Jun 20
Jun 17 . Deleted post.Nedra0 Jun 17
Jun 4 Looking for Raiding Group Hey there! I have three mains at 110 iLevel 935+ and am sooo done with LFR madness. I want to join a raid group. Who's actively raiding this summer that needs dps? I have a monk, demon hunter, and a hunter that knows the LFR version of the raids well and I'm ready to progress. I'm on eastern time zone, but can play late night, no problem. Thanks!Genever1 Jun 4
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 13 [A] Heroic Argus & Mythic Guldan Sales Hello Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 350k. I take gold on several servers. My group runs 7 days a week. If you are interested or have questions, add my btag: Kevin#110720 or tune in on the stream twitch.tv/kevinramm! I'm also selling the Mythic Guldan mount 2-3 times a week for 1.5M. Get it before the drop rate goes to 1% next expac! Thanks!Solarwalker0 Apr 13
Apr 4 selling Thistle Tea recipe (vanilla) Im returning to the game and have a old school Thistle tea recipe for sell. Mail me in game or respond here.Finna1 Apr 4
Mar 4 <From the Ashes> [A] 8/11 Heroic Antorus <From the Ashes> [A] Currently 8/11H Antorus Working on Glory to the Argus Raider Past exploits TOS 9/9 H and AOTC NH 10/10 H, AOTC and Glory to the Legion Raider TOV 3/3H and AOTC EN 7/7H (Reformed mid tier) A guild that has been around since ICC. Is looking for a few more raiders. We focuses on raiding as a guild not loot. All officers have been playing and raiding since Vanilla. We raid Wed and Fri from 7pm pst to 10pm ish. Our main Goal is AOTC every tier, while only raiding two days a week. Current needs are warlock, a back up tank, other classes welcome. If interested contact Sussac42#1841, Nic#1541, Theginja#1301 Discord https://discord.gg/UgGS2X2Caeduss0 Mar 4
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 17 Poor Play Adrastus While we're on this classic bandwagon. /popcornToutprest4 Feb 17
Feb 9 [A]<Copacetic> Weekend Raiding Copacetic is looking for talented players to join our ranks! Alliance, Uldum (US) PVE Progression: 11/11H 1/11M Raid Schedule: Saturday 6-10pm PST, Sunday 6-9pm PST Copacetic is a guild created by a group of friends who raided together in Vanilla and BC. Together with our newer members we progressed through the Draenor raids fairly quickly, and endeavor to continue this trend in Legion. We encourage any interested players to send in an application or add us on battle net Zow#1652, or Deca#1527 (GM)! Right now we are actively looking for: Melee (DK, Warrior, Rogue) Ranged (Prefer Warlock, Boom, Shadow Priest) However, we always consider exceptional applicants of any class and spec. We expect our members to be mature adults who can commit to our raid schedule. Attendance is critical, especially when learning new content! Our members are expected to be fully prepared for raids; this includes: Thorough knowledge of your class and raid encounters Appropriate consumables Discord voice chat and DBM Ultimately, we are interested in dedicated, skilled players, regardless of gear or experience. Zow#1652, or Deca#1527 (GM), for further information, and visit http://copaceticguild.com/recruitmentZów20 Feb 9
Feb 3 <From the Ashes> (A) recruiting <From the Ashes> (A) Antonidas is recruiting We have returned! Our officers and core members have been together since Wrath with some playing since Vanilla but RL issues caused us to take a break mid-Cata. We recently rose from the ashes again and have begun raiding. Are you a good fit? Progression: 7/7H, 3/3H, 10/10H with Grove Defiler, 8/9N and 3/9H in ToS Our current needs are Ret Pally, Shadowpriest, Hunter, and Enhance Shaman but all classes and specs are welcome to apply. We raid Friday nights at 8:00-11:00pm PST We look forward to hearing from you! Message Sussac42#1851, Kneldon#1290, or Nic#1541 for more infoKneldon26 Feb 3
Jan 30 Looking for a tailor Can anyone with tailoring skill and Admiral’s hat pattern make one for me? I’ve got all reagents needed and am willing to pay 50g for thisYoundeok0 Jan 30
Dec 15 Casual Guild, Raid, Dailies, Transmogs We're a group of players that came from other games to play WoW together. Looking for people that like to do a little of everything. Most of us play daily but right now have a few out for the holidays. If you'd like to try it out come hangout with us. Send me a message and I can send you an invite. Hope to see you soon.Andino0 Dec 15
Dec 15 Looking for casual raiding guild Hi, I'm an avid WoW player on the Uldum Realm who's looking for a casual raiding guild but I live on the East Coast, so most guilds raiding times don't work out. I need a guild that raids weekends 7:00 am to 5:00 pm server time. I'm a fast learner and I have time to research boss mechanics. Thank you for taking the time to read this application and I hope you consider me for your guild.Horrorist3 Dec 15
Dec 15 looking for active guild. social/pvp Just looking for a guild to be a part of that is active, talks on guild chat alot. I don't really get involved with raiding, tend to stick to pvp... but more just looking for a community to be a part of.Oshosi1 Dec 15
Dec 3 Thug Shirt for sale Hey friends, I have an old level 1 orc that had an unequipped thug shirt. The shirt itself was removed from the game in cataclysm, and became soulbound by default with legion making it even harder to locate. If you are interested please add my btag as I don't suspect I'll be on uldum, or even remember to check it often Shinanaginz#1248 http://www.wowhead.com/item=2105/thug-shirtShinanagins0 Dec 3
Nov 23 Crazy Latency? Can't do anything; seem to be pinging well over 2500 home and 1400 world! Is it just me or what?Johallas0 Nov 23
Nov 20 *throws a Snickers in the air* *waits to see who takes the bait*Tanks1 Nov 20
Nov 10 Join the <Amnesty> Family 6/10H NH Current Currently need 1 Dps, either a Frost DK, or a Fury Warrior. We have a dedicated Raid Team which raids from 8:00-11:00PM Server Time Tuesday/Thurs (form-up at 7:45). Perfect balance between Fun and Serious Guild. We don't believe in the Rotating Door style of guild management. When we let someone into the guild, our anticipation, and goal, is to have that person with the guild for the long term. In our time as a Guild, we have maintained a very low turnover rate; something we are very proud of. We believe in Loyalty to each other, and loyalty to the guild. It's one of our prime tenets and something we have built the guild around. Despite this, we have a 0 drama policy and will not tolerate anyone purposely starting drama or projecting attitude into the guild, or towards its members. For those seeking to join, we also require a patient mindset. Some times we may not one-shot a boss. Sometimes we may be on a boss for a week or two worth of progression. The most important thing during events like this is keeping cool, focusing on what you can do better, and working towards killing it. This is how the leadership is expected to behave, and how we expect each person to behave to the best of their ability. We are 4 months founded, with an entirely new group from a multitude of servers. From that fractured start, and with a substantial handicap, we moved through EN at a good pace, ToV at a good pace, and have solidified ourselves as a solid guild with very low turnover or loss of membership. *Ranks/Loot* We run personal loot, along with an SK list for tradable piece of gear. Everyone starts at the bottom, and works their way up. Any time a tradable piece of gear is competed for, the winner moves to the bottom of the list. The list moves pretty quickly. TRIAL- Expect to earn your way and prove your skill. No GB repairs or Benefits. Enter in at the bottom of the SK list (As everyone has). Must be online, and ready for summons at 7:45 PST. SOCIAL GUILDIES- Officially patched in. Entitles you to attend any non-progression night of raiding you meet the qualifications for. If you are at this rank, you may request trial to Prog Raider, but must meet the requirements for said role. Slight GB Benefits. PROG. RAIDER- You have made 90% of all raid's on time and come prepared. You have earned your stripes and have earned a full time Raid spot through meeting our DPS + attendance requirements. Full GB benefit including Repairs. *Cross-Faction* Are you one of our Horde brothers from a green mother? Feel free to add one of the battle tags down below and we can link you some of our progression videos for you to get a feel for how we raid, and how the leadership behaves. History: - Founded last week of October. - Cleared up to Heroic EN & HToV pre-NH launch. - Cleared up to 6/10 HNH As of today (3/4/17) Contact GM - Stormblind#1485 or Alt-contact - KnightZeke#1804 Or message any member of Amnesty, who will put an officer in contact with you.Maryelle4 Nov 10
Nov 9 deleted Looking for an active guild for raiding hanging out ect... you can contact my through my Battle net Wigs#1685Wigsgen0 Nov 9
Nov 8 Memory Lane Its been 4 years since I server transferred, just wanted to pop in and say hello to my home that began it all back in 2004, Uldum was my home that started it all for my love of Warcraft that turned into something that just became part of my life on a daily basis even if only 15 minutes. The friends, the laughs, the cheers at downing a boss, and the groans and constant pulls on new content. Wouldn't trade a minute of the memories. If I interacted with you or you have a memory, share it or just even say hi. Hope Uldum is well, and shot out to Stormcaster and all the homies in Union, the last guild I raided with, thanks for making MoP memorable.Lazarath2 Nov 8
Oct 12 LF late night raiding 12pm EST I'm looking for late night raiding. My guild is taking a break from raiding and I would like to progress. Currently I have been doing PUGs 8/9. I have a unholy dk and a destro warlock both 920ish. If things progress well I am willing to change guilds and realm transfer.Equînox3 Oct 12
Oct 12 Two Old-Timers looking for a new Guild! Hello everyone! My partner and I are finding ourselves in the position of needing a new guild. We've been playing since Vanilla, raiding since BC and my partner (Klarice- Anto - Rogue) enjoys PvP here and there. We don't quite have the money to server hop with all our alts and we're pretty attached to our server anyways. We only joined the legion xpac a few months ago but have been pretty active since then. We are interested in raiding but aside from LFR gear and a few Mythic pieces we don't have a lot of current gear but are always willing to learn and advance and help out other guildies. We're on most nights but come the 22nd starting college back up during tuesday and thursday days so those will be day times we won't be on. But other than that we're pretty open. If you think we might be a fit for you, please feel free to message either one of us! Thanks!Cetka2 Oct 12
Sep 29 . Hello friendsMikey0 Sep 29
Sep 26 [H] Enhancement Shaman Hello fellow players. I'm a WoW veteran since vanilla just coming back yesterday for the main reason of downing bosses. I'm currently under the requirements to raid, but I know how and gearing up fast to get into raids as quick as possible. Is there any newer guilds wanting a melee dps? I'm very aware of my surrounding and have consistent dps with any class I play. I'm a former officer in previous expansions + a raid leader in WotLK , so I have experience in a solid guild / progression guild. I know since my gear score isn't the best and that I'm not going to have the top guilds reaching out nor do I want that. I'm looking for a guild starting in the raiding scene and will consistently raid weekly... I'm a mature and respectful player that studies his class and researches boss fights :) Thanks for reading this!Dawmination2 Sep 26