Antonidas and Uldum

Jan 10, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 10, 2015
19h Union 6/9M LFDPS (A) - Union - 6/9M ToS, is looking to add a strong dps to our core mythic team. We raid: Tues and Thurs 8-11 EST Sunday 7- 11 EST We are looking for someone who has a great attitude, brings strong numbers and understands and performs well with all mechanics. Our team has been raiding together for many years, so stability and maturity are things we pride ourselves on. Hit me up in game if this sounds like a fit. Actively seeking a Mage, Hunter, Shadow Priest, Boomkin or Warrior. Stormcaster#1629Core0 19h
4d [A]<Copacetic> Weekend Raiding Copacetic is looking for talented players to join our ranks! Alliance, Uldum (US) PVE Progression: 8/9H Tomb Raid Schedule: Saturday 6-10pm PST, Sunday 6-9pm PST Copacetic is a guild created by a group of friends who raided together in Vanilla and BC. Together with our newer members we progressed through the Draenor raids fairly quickly, and endeavor to continue this trend in Legion. We encourage any interested players to send in an application or add us on battle net Zow#1652, or Deca#1527 (GM)! Right now we are actively looking for: Melee (DK, Warrior, Shaman, Rogue) Ranged (Prefer Mage, Shadow Priest, Shaman,) However, we always consider exceptional applicants of any class and spec. We expect our members to be mature adults who can commit to our raid schedule. Attendance is critical, especially when learning new content! Our members are expected to be fully prepared for raids; this includes: Thorough knowledge of your class and raid encounters Appropriate consumables Discord voice chat and DBM Ultimately, we are interested in dedicated, skilled players, regardless of gear or experience. Zow#1652, or Deca#1527 (GM), for further information, and visit http://copaceticguild.com/recruitmentZów17 4d
5d LF late night raiding 12pm EST I'm looking for late night raiding. My guild is taking a break from raiding and I would like to progress. Currently I have been doing PUGs 8/9. I have a unholy dk and a destro warlock both 920ish. If things progress well I am willing to change guilds and realm transfer.Equînox0 5d
5d Two Old-Timers looking for a new Guild! Hello everyone! My partner and I are finding ourselves in the position of needing a new guild. We've been playing since Vanilla, raiding since BC and my partner (Klarice- Anto - Rogue) enjoys PvP here and there. We don't quite have the money to server hop with all our alts and we're pretty attached to our server anyways. We only joined the legion xpac a few months ago but have been pretty active since then. We are interested in raiding but aside from LFR gear and a few Mythic pieces we don't have a lot of current gear but are always willing to learn and advance and help out other guildies. We're on most nights but come the 22nd starting college back up during tuesday and thursday days so those will be day times we won't be on. But other than that we're pretty open. If you think we might be a fit for you, please feel free to message either one of us! Thanks!Cetka0 5d
Aug 7 <From the Ashes> (A) recruiting <From the Ashes> (A) Antonidas is recruiting We have returned! Our officers and core members have been together since Wrath with some playing since Vanilla but RL issues caused us to take a break mid-Cata. We recently rose from the ashes again and have begun raiding. Are you a good fit? Progression: 7/7H, 3/3H, 10/10H with Grove Defiler, 8/9N and 3/9H in ToS Our current needs are Ret Pally, Shadowpriest, Hunter, and Enhance Shaman but all classes and specs are welcome to apply. We raid Friday nights at 8:00-11:00pm PST We look forward to hearing from you! Message Sussac42#1851, Kneldon#1290, or Nic#1541 for more infoKneldon20 Aug 7
Aug 3 <Union> Now Selling ToS Clears! Hello, and thanks in advance for reading. <Union> 5/9M currently will be bringing on-server ToS clears for buyers. These runs, given there's enough interest with the buyers, will occur on Wendesdays at 5pm Server. We will be selling clears of both normal and Heroic. Our starting prices will be Normal Full Clear - 150k Heroic Full Clear - 500k (EDIT: Price Increased; also note that price will be rounded up to an amount of WoW tokens for offserver buyers) These prices will change with time, as clears get easier. These runs will include full loot of the raid; Heroic will no longer be farmed during our main Raid hours and all our loot lockouts will go to the buyer. In the very rare case where a very large upgrade drops for one of our raiders, the buyer who it would have belonged to will be fully refunded of the cost of the clear. Keep in mind that we are ONLY interested in selling runs for gold, and no other form of payment will be considered. We will be advertising such clears on the days of the raid to find people, but if you'd like to sign up early and have invite priority feel free to send me a Friend Request at: Carbon#11280 You can send a request there if you'd like to sign up or have any questions about such runs that I did not answer here. You should also inquire if you're interested in getting your weekly 15 keys done through us! Thanks for reading -CarbonCarbon4 Aug 3
Aug 2 [A] <New Reign> LFM for Mythic ToS We've moved to Proudmoore! If you're still interested, find our main recruitment thread here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758595978Jolani0 Aug 2
Jul 31 [A]<Fables> 8/9H LF dps Mon/Tu/Th late-night Fables is recruiting DPS of any class for our flex Heroic raid progression. We are a semi-hardcore raid guild. We hold people accountable to their class requirements, but provide a learning opportunity for ambitious people interested in the end-game raiding scene. Our officers are Pre-BC veterans, who can and will help you improve your skill while providing 3-nights a week of heroic progression and farm quality raiding. Our intention is casual-mythic scene, and increasing our roster to 20. Those who cannot keep up or are uncomfortable with Mythic will remain invited to heroic. RAID TIMES 10pm-2am server, PST Tuesday, Thursday and Monday Raiders often use weekends for their Mythic+ clearing, or before raid time. We are a late-night guild on Antonidas-Uldum Applications should be sent to wowfables.guildlaunch.com Consider this application process, a minimal test of your competency in negotiating forums, following directions, and showing interest beyond spamming all guilds until you get an invite ;) Additional info about us, and expectations is provided on our guild's forums. Favoring Hunters/Rogues/Paladins/Death Knights/Monk DPS right now, and Pally/Monk heals, but all applications considered! You can also message me in game when I'm online to discuss more, or post on this thread. We can discuss raiding cross-realm for a trial period if you need.Midguard0 Jul 31
Jul 26 Uldum: Vanilla Players + Legion Who's still around and going to be playing Legion. Horde: Deadly Fighters is still going strong. However, I haven't seen Hordemaster. Alliance: Union is going strong as well but as far as other guilds go from Vanilla, I haven't seen very many.Toutprest41 Jul 26
Jul 23 [A] <Eternal> Expanding, adding DPS Raid days are Tuesday and Thursday start time is 7pm end time is 10pm Pacific. Current progression is Spellblade on heroic. Guild website is woweternal.enjin.com (doesn't get much use thanks to discord). We use Discord voice chat. Our loot system is KSK. We don't recruit often because we're old, stubborn and like our smaller group. Our good friend, a stand in everything hunter, and his wife are expecting twins any day now and we're setting him free because we love him and hope one day he comes back to us as the old saying goes. We aren't doubling up any dps classes at the moment and are considering any dps inquirees. We have terrific tanks and marginal healers. DPS is what we seek. Mages, Hunters, Boomkins, DK, Shadow Priest are specific classes not on the roster currently. I don't even care what spec you play, just don't be terrible at it. Our raid goals are to clear content on Heroic. A good majority of us have put in enough time with hardcore raiding at in TBC and Wrath and have decided to not step into Mythic modes. Having those roots in hardcore raiding creates a great atmosphere for raiding in that we have high expectations for our raid members and we know how to help each other get to the finish line. Having long time raid veterans allows us to talk things out on the fly and change a strat in the moment and most the time avoid a wipe (key phrase is most the time!). Our charter requires a minimum age of 18. We'd much rather see 20+ or 30+. An excellent sense of humor is a prerequisite. Thick skin is a must. We give each other a pretty hard time when we mess up but it's all in fun and no harm is ever intended. We expect the best from each other on raid night and push each other to get it without sacrificing self worth and dignity. Please check out our website and consider adding your skill and personality to our roster. Thank you. Mike#1463Ryar20 Jul 23
Jun 30 <Lavender Kitten Hugs> Antonidas <Lavender Kitten Hugs> is a newly formed guild on Antonidas that is currently recruiting! We're currently 6/9N ToS. We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 8 hours on weekends. Current Recruiting Needs: We always welcome exceptional players, even if they are not from a class where we currently have a recruiting need for. So if you are looking for a guild, and you think you are a good fit for us, please apply even if you aren't on the list below! Ranged DPS: -Any class Melee DPS: - Any class Healers: -Any class Tanks: - None Raid Times: Friday & Saturday as of right now 6:00pm - 9:30pm Pacific/9:00pm-12:30am Eastern Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. Contact Maghas, Gaker, Skysec, or leave a message here. Thank you for your time.Maghas0 Jun 30
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 13 [A] Normal NH fun run After we cleared heroic Nighthold we decided to work on some alts and wanted to offer up to invite others along. Tuesday starting at 7pm pacific we'll get going. Personal loot and having discord would be cool so we can hang out. Send me an ingame. We'll probably do a few more before ToS comes out.Ryar4 Jun 13
Jun 1 [H] <Dark Souls Elite> recruiting for M ToS Dark Souls Elite is looking to bring in more DPS for H and M ToS to round out a roster. All classes are welcome but primarily looking for Warlock/Boomkin/Shadow as well as a DK. Looking to finish up heroic in the next week or so and then starting into mythic as soon as a roster can be stabilized. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 6-8 server with heroic/normal/alt clears on Monday. Add Drusa#1974 on Bnet for more information.Anroth3 Jun 1
May 31 869 Holy Paladin Looking for and EST raiding guild about 2 night a week.Nybors0 May 31
May 29 Darker Side of the Moon? I had a few characters in that guild and then I logged one day to find it gone. Did they server transfer or something?Fulcrum2 May 29
May 19 <Bad Form> [H] Recruiting Everything! We are currently recruiting reliable people for any and all roles to join our raiding roster! We currently raid Tues/Mon from 3:30 to 6:30 pm server time! We have cleared all content on heroic and are clearing Heroic NH in one raid night currently, but we don't have the roster to push for Mythic. We would like to fill out the guild with a few more friendly faces and raiders, so come check us out!Dhargal1 May 19
May 16 892Itlvl Enhancement Shaman looking for guild Weds, and sundays are probably the best days i can do raids and daily dungeons on the uldum server. whisper at me!Sahagun0 May 16
May 13 [H]<Coffee Beans> 7/7M 3/3H 3/10M 3/9H Looking for reliable and skilled players to help fill our 20 man roster for mythic raiding. Horde, Uldum (US) PVE Raid Schedule: Mondays and Thursdays 6-9 PST Could use good talented players of all classes, but classes we could use the most are Resto Druid, or Resto Shaman, as well as a few dps; Fire or Frost mage, Boomkin and Shadow Priest will have the highest priority. A Windwalker Monk would also be a great addition for us. AotC Guldan and 900+ ilvl is a plus, but if you're a good player with experience and a good fit, we're willing to help with gear through Normal ToS and M+ carries. Add/Contact: TRips#11502 Cashisabeast#1600 or Bailjait#1565 Hope to hear from you soon!Krimer5 May 13
May 10 [H] <Legendaries Are A Crutch> 10/10 HNH We raid 3 days/week - Wed: normal NH clear to help gear, Fri/Sat: Heroic NH progression. Raids start at 6:30 server time. We also run M+ throughout the week and try to make sure everyone who wants one will get a decently high cache on Tuesdays. We're looking for laid-back people who know how to focus when it's business time to join us. As long as you're willing to put in the effort, we're willing to assist you in gearing up (emphasis on assist, we're not "Gear-R-Us"), teach, and learn from you if you have something to teach. Primarily we need RDPS and another healer but that's not by any means exclusive. We know raids can't always be attended, but a level of consistency would be appreciated. Primary contacts in game: Garran, Candrisa, Lugzadin, Syloran, YukimuraYukimura1 May 10
May 7 Corrupt Intentions LFM for Mythics 7/7 MYTHIC EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV and Currently 10/10 Heroic NH and 3/10 Mythic NH Wed: 8pm-11pm PST Sun: 8pm-11pm PST Mon: 8pm-11pm PST Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions on Uldum. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Tomb of Sargeras fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun. The following are the roles we are recruiting and looking for. If you are applying please put your info and any possible logs you may have so we can look at them. If you are applying for a role that may not be looked for highly at the moment logs will benefit you greatly. Role/ Needs Healers: Paladin - Medium Priest - Medium Shaman - Medium Monk - Medium Druid - Medium DPS: Melee Warrior: High Rogue: Low Shaman: Low Monk: High Demon Hunter: Low Druid: Medium Paladin: Medium Death Knight: Low DPS: Ranged/Caster Hunter: Medium Warlock: Medium Mage: High Shaman: HIGH Druid: Low/Medium Priest: Low/Medium Tanks: Death Knight: Low Paladin: High Warrior: High Monk: High Demon Hunter: High Druid: High Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team. Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done. If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at SInalthor#1324Sinalthór1 May 7
May 4 WTB Heroic Nighthold Run I want to buy a heroic Nighthold run paying 200k. I dont have a raid guild and i only pug raids on my toons. having issues clearing Heroic nighthold on my 886 DH so just want to finish it before ToS. Would like to buy for a weds or sunday when im off from work. If any guild can run me thru im not a 100% carry just need a group that will stay together long enough to finish.Lootzalot0 May 4
May 4 Looking for Raid guild. Early Afternoons EST Hello, I am looking to join a raid guild that raids between 5pm-9pm EST. I work Nights so anything past 9PM EST is not doable for me. Currently i pug raids every once and awhile. i have Multiple semi geared toons and my Main Demon Hunter who is 886. I mainly dps but if given time to learn i can tank as well on my Paladin or Druid tho they are only 865 range. Having a hard time finding pugs with the whole you need AotC to get into the raids they belong to. Which i get help the group progress. Iv cleared Normal and Heroic EN mostly weekly, as well as N/H ToV. Still working on Nighthold only about have the bosses killed. If any guild raids at those time and could use another dps or Tank in training please let me know :) Happy Hunting all! Battlenet tag: Lamendar#1751Demonhuntres0 May 4
Apr 30 [A] <Alternative Facts> wtb friends c: Hi there, I am Yszaru and I am one of the GMs for Alternative Facts (no, we're not a pro-trump guild) We're a casual guild run by 2 couples who are looking for more couples to hang out with, and play LEGION content. We are looking for mature people with a sense of humor, who aren't buttheads. We love gaming, food, animals, tech, tv, art, music, etc. We would love to have other mature couples we can get to know and play Wow with (we also play Overwatch, HotS, and more). The 2 men of the guild work full time jobs and the girls are working on schooling, so we don't always have the time to be on, but when we are we miss having people around we can just chat with and not feel pressured to constantly raid/run more difficult content. [Disclosure] We all have main characters that are 890-895, so we get things done when it needs to get done. But we do NOT schedule guild raids or recruit for raiding as we don't have the time or stable calendar to follow through on them. We have finished most of our content through PUGs, so feel free to join us when we do our weekly nighthold runs, keystones, etc. :) Msg Yszaru-Uldum in game, or leave a post here, let me know a little bit about yourself(ves)! If you have any questions just ask. I'll try to answer them. :)Yszaru1 Apr 30
Apr 22 <XRaided> 10/10H currently recruiting!! <XRaided> on Antonidas/Uldum is currently recuiting players for our 10/10 Heroic group. We are an established guild that has been running since Cataclysm and we're looking for more players to fill up our roster. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 5-8pm PST (8-11pm EST) We currently have about 12-14 core members and we're looking to expand. We're not a hardcore guild by any means, we're pretty casual. We don't have any immediate plans to go into mythic, but once we've got 20 core members it is something we will definitely be talking about as some of our core members(myself included) have a lot of mythic experience from our past as hardcore raiders. If and when we do start doing mythics in the future it will still be pretty casual and most likely only happen after we've cleared Heroic already that week. If you're interested in joining our guild please don't hesitate to reply to this post, or whisper/in-game mail Sliphe(GM), Zacknafien(Co-GM), Mindkontrol(Officer), or Shammylinks(Officer) and we'll get to recruiting you as soon as possible! Lastly, I would like to add that even though we're a fairly casual guild, we still want to recruit skilled players. If you have a hard time moving out of fire, then you might be a little TOO casual for us, so please have a head on your shoulders before applying! -MKMindkontrol0 Apr 22
Apr 20 Join the <Amnesty> Family 6/10H NH Current Currently need 1 Dps, either a Frost DK, or a Fury Warrior. We have a dedicated Raid Team which raids from 8:00-11:00PM Server Time Tuesday/Thurs (form-up at 7:45). Perfect balance between Fun and Serious Guild. We don't believe in the Rotating Door style of guild management. When we let someone into the guild, our anticipation, and goal, is to have that person with the guild for the long term. In our time as a Guild, we have maintained a very low turnover rate; something we are very proud of. We believe in Loyalty to each other, and loyalty to the guild. It's one of our prime tenets and something we have built the guild around. Despite this, we have a 0 drama policy and will not tolerate anyone purposely starting drama or projecting attitude into the guild, or towards its members. For those seeking to join, we also require a patient mindset. Some times we may not one-shot a boss. Sometimes we may be on a boss for a week or two worth of progression. The most important thing during events like this is keeping cool, focusing on what you can do better, and working towards killing it. This is how the leadership is expected to behave, and how we expect each person to behave to the best of their ability. We are 4 months founded, with an entirely new group from a multitude of servers. From that fractured start, and with a substantial handicap, we moved through EN at a good pace, ToV at a good pace, and have solidified ourselves as a solid guild with very low turnover or loss of membership. *Ranks/Loot* We run personal loot, along with an SK list for tradable piece of gear. Everyone starts at the bottom, and works their way up. Any time a tradable piece of gear is competed for, the winner moves to the bottom of the list. The list moves pretty quickly. TRIAL- Expect to earn your way and prove your skill. No GB repairs or Benefits. Enter in at the bottom of the SK list (As everyone has). Must be online, and ready for summons at 7:45 PST. SOCIAL GUILDIES- Officially patched in. Entitles you to attend any non-progression night of raiding you meet the qualifications for. If you are at this rank, you may request trial to Prog Raider, but must meet the requirements for said role. Slight GB Benefits. PROG. RAIDER- You have made 90% of all raid's on time and come prepared. You have earned your stripes and have earned a full time Raid spot through meeting our DPS + attendance requirements. Full GB benefit including Repairs. *Cross-Faction* Are you one of our Horde brothers from a green mother? Feel free to add one of the battle tags down below and we can link you some of our progression videos for you to get a feel for how we raid, and how the leadership behaves. History: - Founded last week of October. - Cleared up to Heroic EN & HToV pre-NH launch. - Cleared up to 6/10 HNH As of today (3/4/17) Contact GM - Stormblind#1485 or Alt-contact - KnightZeke#1804 Or message any member of Amnesty, who will put an officer in contact with you.Maryelle3 Apr 20
Mar 21 [H] <Dark Souls Elite> LF Raiders Currently looking to develop a more stable and larger roster as we push towards finishing heroic NH (8/10 currently) and forward into possible mythic progress (with enough people) and into Tomb of Sargares. Current raid times are 6-8 server on Tuesday and Thursday with alt runs or possible clean up on Mondays. Either leave a comment here or add Drusa#1974 on Bnet.Anroth0 Mar 21
Mar 19 [A] "Phoenix Raiders" LF Raiders Phoenix Raiders (late night team for Union guild, Uldum) 7/7 M EN, 3/3 H TOV, 1/10 M NH We are looking for some mythic ready raiders to fill our ranks. We will consider any class/spec if we are shown that you have exceptional skill. Raid Start - 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST Raid Days – Wednesday, Sunday and Monday (3 days) Faction - Alliance Server – Uldum/Antonidas About us: Phoenix Raiders formed a few months after Emerald Nightmare release on the ashes of Tusken Raiders team (we were 7/7 Mythic EN). We had since gone through a rebuild to see steady progress through raid content, and are looking for a few more dedicated raiders to push us further. The raid team has a strong officer core, which allows us to be a bit more relaxed than your average raid guild. Also, few of us have been raiding together for some time, which gives us a close-knit and social team as well. Overall, we offer a unique and mature environment, all the while being focused on progression through content. Achieving raiding success in World of Warcraft depends entirely on a tight-knit raiding guild that believes in quality over quantity. We believe in killing bosses pre-nerf, because the encounters are meant to be difficult, and difficult bosses are more fun. We feel that a tight group of highly-aware raiders can achieve the same progression in 9 hours of raid time that most other guilds achieve in 30 hours of raid time. Efficiency is important; coming prepared to raid and using time effectively means we can accomplish more. Keeping our roster streamlined is important to us (25-30 top performers) because we strive to keep an ideal raid composition that is flexible to the encounters we are attempting. A general description of a raider for Phoenix Raiders: 1. Friendly 2. Adult 3. Likes to raid for the challenge not the loot (i.e.: enjoys wipe nights) 4. Hardcore mentality with a casual schedule 5. Similar skill and research effort , we use logs to improve our performance 6. The desire to try new non-video-cookie-cutter strats 7. Has preferably raided seriously in the past If you desire to conquer hard-mode content while being surrounded by a great group of people please contact Ninox (Ninox#1486) or Sintharos (Sinalthor#1324).Ninox3 Mar 19
Mar 16 M+ and Nightbane carry runs Our M+ group is selling +15 carries on time, we guarantee a on time finish for the achievement and weapon skin. We can run up your key or offer one of our keys. Also can sell Kara Nightbane runs as well as Heroic Nighthold runs. If you are interested whisper for more info and availability. * Mythic+ 15: 140k * Nightbane run with mount-100k * Full Kara Run-150k Contact info- Isokaas#1675Isodead1 Mar 16
Mar 15 (H) 887 BM Hunter LF semi-casual guild Hello, I am 35 years old and currently looking for a semi-casual active guild of people in a similar stage in life that runs normal and heroic NH. I am available most nights at 7pm -10ish server time and I like to play early mornings on the weekends before the family wakes up. I would like to raid 1-3 nights per week. I am kind of quiet (ie: slow typer. I'm still not sure how people can type out messages in the middle of an encounter.), but do enjoy the social aspects of being in a guild. I am not a very experienced raider, but am becoming more interested (reading and watching vids). I have pug'd 7/7 normal EN twice and 3/10 normal NH as well as all LFR content. I was doing fine in NH, but pugs tend to fall apart and become cancer after a few wipes. ST damage is generally 425-475k+ depending on encounter and talents. I feel that I am a decent to good player who understands my class and rotation (although The Mantle of Command threw a wrinkle in there). I don't have discord yet, but will do that this weekend. I have done over 100 legion dungeons and was 10 seconds away from my +15 achievement last Monday. I finished a +15 VotW with 460Kdps (before I got The Mantle of Command). I do my dailies and have my pathfinder part 1. I have 4 Legendary's: The Mantle of Command (equipped) Qa'pla, Eredun War Order (equipped) Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus Roots of Shaladrassil My 881 alt Gra is a Fury Warrior and will come with me as well. I am not as effective playing melee, but it is fun for a change. If it sounds like I could fit with your guild hit me up in game mail, chat or Allbrian #1308.Acha1 Mar 15
Mar 6 . Avada Kedavra is no longer recruiting, the GMs have moved to Alliance. As I can not delete this post, sorry for the inconvenience.Yszaru4 Mar 6
Feb 27 Looking for Uldum Raiding Guild. Looking for Raiding Guild on Uldum. 850 Demon lock. Any evening raid schedule works for me. Whisper me in game or leave a post here. Thanks.Wraist2 Feb 27
Feb 23 (H) <Pirates Say Yar> LFM DPS <Pirates Say Yar> (7/7 Heroic EN, 3/3 Normal ToV) We are a casual raiding guild that loves to down bosses. A majority of our raiders have been raiding together on and off since Burning Crusade. We have Ventrillo, like to have fun while raiding, and like to down content while it is current. We are looking for dps to join our Raid Team as we venture into Mythics. We raid Tuesdays & Sunday evenings from 7-9pm. If you are interested, please add me on battlenet. Crazymage#13154Swarrley5 Feb 23
Feb 22 Looking for 6 of Immortality If you're Alliance, throw it up on the AH for 15k and I'll buy it. If you're Horde, COD it to me for 15k. <3Chirp0 Feb 22
Feb 11 Kite on cooldown? Like to chat and play the game like it's meant to be played, We understand when your teenager wrecks the car or the tax man calls. Did your baby just pee on your leg? want to do mythic's and raid or just farm and kill mobs of critters. Remember running with people who lol at wipes. if this fits come chat with me.Kittykarma0 Feb 11
Feb 6 The Outcasts(H Fenris) 7/7M, 1/10M LF RDPS The Outcasts on Fenris/Dragonblight-US are looking to actively recruit skilled players looking for a small server environment (no queue times) while still aiming for Cutting Edge Mythic. Interested players can join us for a few trial raids in normal or heroic to see if we're worth transferring for, and, if you decide we are, you can now complete this transfer using gold via the Warcraft Token system. Our progression group is fun with lots of banter, and we aim to only make the raid as serious as it needs to be to get the bosses down. (I.E. We focus up when we start wiping or when tackling a new boss.) We have a friendly atmosphere and great guild culture with a dedicated team of officers. We use Discord as our voice com of choice. We also have two more relaxed groups: one that will be tackling Mythic at a calmer pace and one that will be focused on normal/heroic for gearing players up. Contact: You can apply at theoutcastsfenris.enjin.com or contact me via btag at Crystilia#1597. You can also make an alt on our server and contact any officer in game (or any guild member who can point you to an officer). If applying for weekend raid, please include a link to logs in your app or join us for a trial raid so we can determine if you're going to be ready for Mythic (you won't be judged for being undergeared or not parsing legendary bracket). Recruiting: Ranged DPS - Highest Priority. (LF 1 Mage, 1 Boomkin, Warlocks, Shadow Priests) Melee DPS - Medium Priority. (Low Priority for Weekend Team) Healers - Very Low Priority. Our Raid Times: Weekend Group (7/7M EN Cutting Edge, 3/3H TOV, 1/10M NH) - 8pm to 11pm EST Saturdays and Sundays. Weekday Group (7/7H EN, 3/3H TOV, 10/10N NH, 3/10H NH) - 9pm to 12am EST Wednesdays and Thursdays. Friday Raid (New Group) - Currently starts at 11pm but will be moving to 8pm to 11pm EST. Loot: We are currently (and plan to continue) using Personal Loot for all of Nighthold for all of our teams. In the past we've used EPGP/ML. Extra Features: Charity events. (Our last raised $6135 for Make-A-Wish.) Nightbane mount giveaways weekly for those who ask. Free consumables for our raiders. Adult-only guild (18 or older). Many in-guild Mythic+ runs each week. All walks of life welcome.Pyrodyne0 Feb 6
Feb 4 [H] Enhancement Shaman Hello fellow players. I'm a WoW veteran since vanilla just coming back yesterday for the main reason of downing bosses. I'm currently under the requirements to raid, but I know how and gearing up fast to get into raids as quick as possible. Is there any newer guilds wanting a melee dps? I'm very aware of my surrounding and have consistent dps with any class I play. I'm a former officer in previous expansions + a raid leader in WotLK , so I have experience in a solid guild / progression guild. I know since my gear score isn't the best and that I'm not going to have the top guilds reaching out nor do I want that. I'm looking for a guild starting in the raiding scene and will consistently raid weekly... I'm a mature and respectful player that studies his class and researches boss fights :) Thanks for reading this!Dawmination1 Feb 4
Feb 4 [H] Prot Pally 866 ilvl Looking for a raid guild, coming back from a hiatus. Previously was a heroic raider during WotLK. Looking to get back into raiding this expansion as all ive done is Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons.Gruhwa1 Feb 4
Feb 4 Uldum: Looking for a Casual Guild. My wife and I are looking for a guild that is casual but serious about pushing content once in the raid. We like to have fun on vent, and we are a very experienced couple as we have been hardcore and semi-hardcore raiders in our respective time. I've been playing since Vanilla and have done content such as Molten Core and Black Wing Lair, as well as on a more hardcore setting like in BC with <Uprizing> same guild I was in Vanilla we managed to get SSC cleared, Gruuls, Karazhan, Magtheridon got close on Black Temple and only Kael'thas stood in our way at TK. Beyond that we ventured to Ulduar where we in fact did Kill Yogg'Seron after grueling wipes and endless raid nights. This is the experience we bring we are very good at communicating on vent and doing our jobs depending on what is role is given to us. I play this character a Feral Druid, I'm good at tanking but that's my off spec. My wife plays a Mage currently Fire. We are looking for a guild that meets the following criteria, Server: Uldum Casual to Semi-serious guild. Raids 2 - 3 nights a week. Days available Mon, Wed, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday. Time Availability 6pm-10pm Central time / 4-pm-8pm server (Pacific time) If anyone is interested in having us on your main group of raiders we are interested in you contacting us ASAP.Snausages5 Feb 4
Jan 26 [H}7/10 Bc mushroom pickers is recruiting (18+)[H]BC Mushroom Pickers is recruiting mature players for both our "raid" group and our "social" roster (if your interested in just joining.). We use Discord for voice communication. *** Recruitment top priority*** we still invite people who wanna join us for social aspects but dont expect a raid spot. DPS HEALERS Tuesday Reset day. free Mythic Guild night. (keystone as well) Day 1 Thursday : Progression Raid Start 7:30 - 10:00 PST Server Time Day 2 Sunday : Wrap up the week, and finish what we can. Start 7:30 - 10:00 PST SEVER If your interested at all please send Skarbrand/NobleDemon a in game mail and or any officer in guild and we can work out getting you into the team! --SkarbrandSkarbrand7 Jan 26
Jan 18 <H>Domination is recruiting for Legion! HORDE guild LFM for Legion! Domination is a mature guild looking for mature players that are either re-entering the game after several months or years off, or just looking for a new home. We are all adults that have families and work for a living, so we can't be on 24/7, but we all enjoy end gaming and we will push for progression. Our greatest need at this time are some full time healers who want to progress and see all Legion raid content. Tuesday and Thursday are our current raid days, raids start 6:30pm PST server time. Sunday's will be added to the schedule when needed. If interested please message Pragrazoo, Leiter, Traxxus, Noccturn or Natsuko in game for more information.Pragrazoo8 Jan 18
Jan 11 <Bad Form> (H) Recruiting Healers Bad Form is in need of a couple skilled healers for our heroic raids. We raid Monday and Tuesday from 3:30-6:30 PST, and are currently 7/7 H EN and 3/3 H TOV. Please contact Hanyar or Dhargal in game if your interested in joining.Swells0 Jan 11
Jan 10 Memory Lane Its been 4 years since I server transferred, just wanted to pop in and say hello to my home that began it all back in 2004, Uldum was my home that started it all for my love of Warcraft that turned into something that just became part of my life on a daily basis even if only 15 minutes. The friends, the laughs, the cheers at downing a boss, and the groans and constant pulls on new content. Wouldn't trade a minute of the memories. If I interacted with you or you have a memory, share it or just even say hi. Hope Uldum is well, and shot out to Stormcaster and all the homies in Union, the last guild I raided with, thanks for making MoP memorable.Lazarath1 Jan 10
Jan 8 LF Former WOTLK friend (Pretre) Hi all , back in the WotLK days I went by Evermore on the Antonidas server on the Alliance side. Basically I had a really great Night elf priest friend named Pretre who ran a lot with me back then. If they're still around I'd love to catch up . I do believe they faction changed at some point and who knows if they're still playing to this day , but any help would be appreciated.Thornpelt0 Jan 8
Jan 4 lfm Multi-Guild Raiding Hello, I run a weekly multi guild pug raids on thursday,friday and saturday 5pm starts We are currently looking for ranged dps and healers to join our raids we clear en every week and looking to start doing heroic en so we are looking for a bit more variety in our ranged dps classes you could message me ingame for more information or to be added to the invite listMochuisle0 Jan 4
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 14 <Union> (A) Recruiting Heals and DPS Late Team: 7/7 MYTHIC EN, recruiting Healers and DPS. (Sintharos: Sinalthor#1324) Wed: 8pm-11pm Sun: 8pm-11pm Mon: 8pm-11pm Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader for Union's Second Raid Team also known as the Pheonix Raiders. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Nighthold fast approaching we are looking for fresh players join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun. The following are the roles we are recruiting and looking for. If you are applying please put your info and any possible logs you may have so we can look at them. If you are applying for a role that may not be looked for highly at the moment logs will benefit you greatly. Role/ Needs Healers: Paladin - High Priest - Medium Shaman - Medium Monk - High Druid - Very High DPS: Melee Warrior: High Rogue: High Shaman: Medium Monk: High Demon Hunter: High Druid: Medium/High Paladin: High Death Knight: Medium/Low DPS: Ranged/Caster Hunter: Low/Medium Warlock: Low/Medium Mage: High Shaman: Medium/High Druid: Medium Priest: Very High Tanks: Death Knight: Low Paladin: Low Warrior: Medium Monk: Medium Demon Hunter: Medium Druid: High Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team. Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done. If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at SInalthor#1324Sintharos4 Dec 14
Dec 13 Antonidas-Uldum Discord? Anyone interested in a server based Discord? https://discord.gg/Zf3q2qECapitalone0 Dec 13
Dec 10 Heroic Team LFM, Membership Not Required We are a raid group from Antonidas/Uldum which raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-9:30 PST (our server time), currently 7/7 H EN, 3/3 N ToV. We have a core group (2/2/~5-6), but are looking to add the following: 2-3 dps (preferably ranged, but those don't really exist) 1 dps/healer who enjoys both or is comfortable switching as necessary 1 tank/dps who enjoys both or is comfortable switching as necessary We use personal loot at all times. We have no problem adding raiders by BattleTag if you are invested in your current guild/server. Because of our very limited raid schedule, attendance is the most important trait we are looking for in a new member. We're willing to work with just about anything else as long you don't repeatedly faceplant on raid encounters. Contact me in game or at OneEyedOdin#1213. I'm usually on Fionnuala or Fionneous when I play. If you don't see me, feel free to send me in game mail or add me on Bnet.Fionnuala0 Dec 10