Anub’arak, Chromaggus, Crushridge, Garithos, Nathrezim, and Smolderthorn

Jan 10, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 10, 2015
1d [H]<Humble> 3/10M NIGHTHOLD RECRUITING Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression while only dedicating 7 hours (2 days) to our raid week. As such, it is important that all of our applicants first be sure that they are ready to be not only punctual, but to be thorough in their preparation and as proactive as they can in learning encounters before they are pulled. Below is some of the relevant information regarding our guild and server. Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions. Raid schedule: Sunday: 5-8:30PM Monday: 5-8:30PM Loot system: Progression focused loot council Recruitment officers: soj#11462, schtoogie#1186 Faction: Horde Class needs: Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below. DPS Death Knight Shadow Priest Healer Tank Where to apply: If interested, you may apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.Soj5 1d
2d leaving mythics+11 when i was doing mythic+11 halls of valor with my guildies, i picked up this guy named harrybow and try to do this challange, it was pretty hard but when we wiped on the first boss. harrybow decided to abandon me and my keystone is gone. If you ever meet harrybow dont group with him because he is going to leave groups and we have 45 minutes on the timer, i haven't done a mythic that hard before but if he isn't going to stay dont even bother coming in the first place. there are people would like to try out the challenge but it got ruined by 1 person.Fio0 2d
3d <Retribution> is recruiting I'm jk. I miss you guys so much. :( I hope you're all doing well in life, even if I made fun of you all the time, or I genuinely hated you (anarteq). Let's party in Legion: bglol#1475 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkhF8CcEE6o PS lmao rawrbugBgadvoct6 3d
3d Well Aged Player LF CHILL Guild-Garithos Hello , i am looking to get back into raiding and mythic dungeon-ing. I recently came back to wow from a 5 year break, i played From Launch to the end of Cata. Through Vanilla and BC I was in the top Horde raiding guild on my server and I served as healer class lead in that guild. I have a Corkey Work Schedule so i am looking for a Chill Raiding guild to see some killer content and have fun with. If you take a look at my armory you will see i have done Jack @#$% in legion but i would love to do mythics and raids. I have all the important professions (cooking,Herb,Chanting,Jeweler, alchemy, mining) i Have 4 110's right now and a couple 100ish toons as well so i can fill several different roles if needed, i prefer to play my Shadow priest but that's open to discussion. hit me up if you have questions or would like to talk about your guild. Toons: krizzo , jaycrow , kowasaki , amadalla , tekeda , snookums. all on garithos thank you for your consideration JayCrowKrizzo1 3d
Feb 19 [H] Hybris (9/10H) Recruiting DPS! Hello all, We are Hybris of Crushridge, and if you're looking for a fun, friendly, hard-working guild then we are the guild for you. We are currently 5/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV and 9/10 Heroic NH. We are looking to recruit a few skilled dps to further our progression and start pushing for the top guild on the server. We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 9-12am EST. We are in desperate need of Monk, DK, Priest, Warlock and Hunter dps, but are open to all classes. Server transfers will be compensated with gold and all of our raid materials are guild funded. We push 15+ keys all week and we help gear alts in trivial content. If you're interested in joining our community, please add Rolenn at Rolenn#1576. Thanks for viewing our post, looking forward to hearing from you! :)Rolenn0 Feb 19
Feb 11 Any old Vanilla peeps around? Dusting off some of these old screenshots... any <Envy> members around or know what happened to the likes of Flogzero, etc. Does that punk Kiku still play his warlock, god that guy was an !@#$%^-, stealing all my nemesis pieces :D This is Gopher checking in, hows the server these days?Goppher10 Feb 11
Feb 10 Anyone around still from early Nathrezim? So I got going on a major nostalgia trip today since I finally got access to my old vanilla WoW account after having no access to it for the last 10+ years. Nathrezim and Stewker, my original 60 Orc warrior, was the first place I went. Now when I say early Nathrezim I'm talking old, old, Nathrezim. Late 2004, early 2005. Guilds like Frostreaver Clan, House of Eldarie, MUR, Fury, Order of the Black Thorn, and the like. Basically the time from soon after launch up to the middle of BWL is what I remember most from back then. I started taking lots of breaks from the game at that point and became largely inactive until coming back to the game in late Wrath on a new account. Would love to reconnect with some of those people from back then and talk about the "good 'ol days". Have lots of amazing memories. Started reading some of the realm history wiki pages and holy !@#$, nostalgia overload, was hardcore. Anyways this account got wrecked due to it being compromised at some point while I wasn't using it, but I'm thinking about boosting this character up and playing here again now that I have access to it. Nathrezim was a crazy tight-knit community back in the day, amazing drama and amazing times both. It worthwhile anymore?Stewker20 Feb 10
Feb 3 Alliance < Horde I truly feel when playing Alliance that some major apocalypse happened and Alliance's whole mission is to survive landing at a flight path lol. No matter where I go its all Red.Antone5 Feb 3
Feb 1 Skilled warrior LF heroic guild Hello all. I'm looking for a good core guild group that is serious about pushing heroic Nighthold. I am on the Smolderthorn server and run normal with my RL friends on Tuesdays and Sundays. But I'm looking for a group on the side that is pushing content just a little more. I have logs to show where I know my rotation. I know mechanics. I'm in the 80-90th percentile in dps for people of my IL (currently 882 equipped) on most fights and constantly outperform other warriors of my Item level (this is my main since vanilla essentially). I know my class inside out and I'm really looking forward to putting in the time and effort in heroic. Thanks again for looking!Massamune0 Feb 1
Jan 29 Hey Horde Stop it already. You know what I mean.Vorbeard4 Jan 29
Jan 29 Vanilla smolderthorn Envy still around? Or any of its players? What about entropy or gloryhogs?Mujihn6 Jan 29
Jan 27 Believe On Smolderthorn in the days of Wrath there was a guild called Believe. Sooo many good times we had but it only lasted till the next expansion. I have screen shots of us clearing Ulduar bosses with all of us in them. And our first on server hardmode Iron Council. Found the pics the other day ill post them up if anyone is still around from the guild and would like to see them. Fist of Stone my brothers and sisters. Miss you all my friends, KugarReposado0 Jan 27
Jan 26 [H] Seeking late night PvP Recently returned to the game and looking for a solid PvP focused guild that is active late nights.Insanity0 Jan 26
Jan 22 Smolderthorn they deleted the smolderthorn forum? hope all the old school people are doing good. not sure if anyone is still aroundSpartha1 Jan 22
Jan 19 Passing the torch. For the first time in almost 12 years, I have stepped down as the GM of DragonCrest. Smolderthorn and DC has been my home since before BWL was released. It will continue as my second home, but can no longer be my first. Since I took up the mantle of GM of DC, I've had many changes in my life. I own a business, I got married and now have 2 children. Over the last two expansions, I haven't been able to devote the time to DC that our players have deserved. That being said, we've really done well in this expansion. So many players have stepped up to help recruit and run things. We've seldom had such a dynamic group of helpful officers. Principle among them has been Frobenius. Known as the Vanilla member Catheliana, Frobenius has really come into his own as leader of the guild. He has helped guide the guild to completing full clears of both Heroic EN and Heroic TOV. I am confident that we'll be clearing Mythic raids soon as well. I've always described DC as a family guild. It's humbling and gratifying to be leaving a guild position that still has over a dozen vanilla members, to someone I trust when we're ranked 17th on the battlegroup and 4th on alliance. Guilds come and go, but DC endures. Thank you for all of the help and fun times. I look forward to watching the next chapter of DragonCrest unfold. I will see you in game.Kepla1 Jan 19
Jan 11 Fix PVP Healing! Fix PVP Healing!Flashofsmite0 Jan 11
Jan 8 H<Legendary Few> 4/7 Mythic Recruiting <Legendary Few> - Crushridge CURRENT NEEDS: Tank (WITH VIABLE OFFSPEC) Mage (Fire) Rogue(Any spec - High parsing) Holy Paladin Any high quality DPS should inquire. ABOUT US <Legendary Few> was formed with the intentions of being a progression raiding guild with a "semi-hardcore" mindset. We still acknowledge real life and are very accommodating of our members. We are looking for people who are serious about pushing content efficiently and quickly and have previous experience in raiding. Our roster is currently full of experienced raiders and we have already made a competitive dent into early legion content. PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE Many of the players in our guild have been in top 100 guilds - earned multiple realm first achievements and have a large resume when it comes to WoW. We are looking for players with a lot of previous experience as well - you do not need to come from a hardcore past, but we do want players who have previously tried to raid in a competitive nature. RAID TIMES Tuesday - 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM CST Wednesday - 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM CST Monday(if progression requires) - 8:30 PM - 10:00 PM CST REQUIREMENTS: Discord voice chat On time for events you commit to Attendance status committed at least 2 days prior to raid Fully optimized (Enchants/gems/food/flask) Perform to play - low DPS will need to sit/ reevaluate builds PMA- Positive mental attitude CONTACT US Please feel free to contact one of our officers: Spriggin - Crushridge Willieye - Crushridge Bawlzdeeps - Crushridge Aailania - ChromaggusSpriggin0 Jan 8
Jan 6 [H] shadow priest looking for raiding guild Hi all. 865 Shadow priest looking for raiding guild. i'm available every day besides monday/wednesday. Raid times need to end around 9pm Server. Raids at least 2 days a week.Eava0 Jan 6
Jan 6 [H] Shadow priest looking for raiding guild Hi all. 865 Shadow priest looking for raiding guild. i'm available every day besides Monday/Wednesday. Raid times need to end around 9 pm Server. Raids at least 2 days a week.Eava0 Jan 6
Jan 6 [A]<DragonCrest> (7/7H EN) Recruiting It's been a long time since I've posted a recruiting thread. DragonCrest is the oldest guild on Smolderthorn. Many of our active raiders have raided with us on and off since vanilla. We're a family guild but we've been made stronger by some fantastic new recruits. We've finished heroic Emerald Nightmare and we're looking to fill out some extra raid spots to push through mythic. We are in need of a couple of good range dps and either a pally healer or a shaman healer. Raid nights are currently Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday 7-10 server time. Outside of our raid team, we are always looking for friendly people who want to hang out. Our members still work on alts, WQs, and mythic+ dungeons on off days. We have a few members very dedicated to PvP. We look forward to playing with you.Kepla5 Jan 6
Jan 5 In search of guild Hello, I am a lvl 110 rogue on garithos in search of a PVP or Raiding guild I am not looking for a social guild Thanks!Leucipus0 Jan 5
Jan 3 Looking for late night guild Looking for a late night guild for m+/raids prot warrior ilvl873Fatjohn0 Jan 3
Jan 2 875 Hpriest and 865 druid tank bud LF Guild Hello all, Currently looking for a guild that raids after 9pm pst or right around that time. Hpriest and Bear tankPewonyou0 Jan 2
Dec 24 [A]<Bloodbound> Recruiting PVP'ers <Bloodbound> Is looking for new members to prep for Rbgs starting after the New year. We recently transferred to the realm, and are looking to build our numbers. A little bit about us: <Bloodbound> Originated as a Horde Guild on the server Vashj in 2012. We quickly become the dominate Rbg guild on our server due to the lack of PVP guild competition on Horde side. After we got to the top of the realm ladders in Rbgs we dedicated out efforts into pushing to 2k which we accomplished at the end of the MoP xpac peaking at around 2100 CR. The start of WoD is when we went Alliance due to the lack of server balance, and our love for WPVP. Legion brought new change, and we decided to move to Crushridge. Why did we transfer realms ? Several reasons. For starters, our realm was/is a dieing realm. The Alliance population just isn't what it used to be in MoP, and we transferred here in hopes of finding a new home that is similar to our last one. Secondly we had a Infamous reputation on our realm, and were not very liked because of the previous WPVP encounters that had taken place over the years on both Alliance and Horde. Why Crushridge? Yet again, Crushridge has a very similar population ratio with our home realm. In addition, they have more PVP guilds then our realm currently has, and we are seeking more competition from a tight nit PVP community. Why should we consider joining you're Guild? Well like I've said before our Rbg leadership has seen 2k+ rating in Rbgs, and we are willing to work and progress with our guildies in rating just as any PVE guild does with their raids. What kinds of benefits does you're guild offer? I try to offer as many things to my guildies as I can. We hold active guild events weekly for Gold prizes to try and help our PVP'ers earn gold via PVP. In addition, we have a fully stocked guild bank with Flasks, food, Runes, Gadgets, and enchants that are all provided free to any Guildy who is willing to rank up within our Guild. How does one rank up to earn these privileges? Easy, we only ask that you participate in Guild activities and events, and in return we give you goods for helping us make our community more fun. Overall, our guild is looking forward to being apart of this community, and we welcome everyone who wishes to give us a try an open invite. We are no Elitest guild, so there is no requirements to join the guild, but we do set requirements within the guild for certain things. EX: Ilvl requirements, and Addon Requirements for Rbgs. If you are interested in joining , or even have any questions feel free to make a post and I will reply ASAP. Nice to meet everyone see you guys around! I will post some of our guild achievements and my personal ones once my transfer completely goes through to validate my information for you all. =] Thank you for reading.Wiñtêrz17 Dec 24
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 19 [H] Fecal Eclipse needs late night raiders Hi I'm with <Fecal Eclipse> and we need some late night healers and dps. We are 7/7 H and raid tu/thu/sun from 10PM-1AM server time. We need raiders so we can go into Mythic, Also looking for a guild to combine with for mythic. Send a mail or something to get a hold of me.Iv2 Dec 19
Dec 17 People of Chromaggus. This is Warlord Zataki nastybrent@gmail.com is my realid. hit me up if you're an OG and wanna play or just catch up.Brentnasty3 Dec 17
Dec 13 So our old realm forums are just gone huh? That sucks...Cmmonk11 Dec 13
Dec 11 Dear Blizzard: Memoirs of the Alliance Why did you merge Mug'thol and Ner'zhul in with us? They have been incredibly horde populated since vanilla... I guess you're making our realm cluster an "if you join alliance you'll be forced to pay for a faction transfer or realm transfer" scheme?Tony5 Dec 11
Dec 11 WTS Reins of Poseidus Hey, just wondering if anyone wants to buy a reins of Poseidus or knows anyone that would like to buy. Thanks. -Ticorian-CrushridgeTicorian0 Dec 11
Dec 10 Old School WoW player looking for tips Hello everyone, Are the PvP servers combined or will I need to transfer back to Nath? How is the Rogue class these days? How is the Demon hunter class? Is World PvP still a thing like it was? How is raiding compared to which expansion? I know they allow ppl with Horde / alliance toons on same account/server but I will always hate horde ever sense 2004.Zezell5 Dec 10
Dec 2 [H]<THC> 7/7H 3/3N 10pm-12amEST Guild LFM Faction Preference Horde Guild Name: The High Council (THC) Times available & Time Zone Raid Times are 10:00-12:00 EST Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday Server Preference Garithos, Chromaggus, Anub'arak, Smolderthorn, Nathrezim and Crushridge *Guild is based on Anub’arak* Hardcore/Semi-Hardcore/Casual Semi-Hardcore Current Progression in Legion EM 7/7 Normal EM 7/7 Heroic VoT 3/3 Normal Recent Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ymWJnA1G9t8fxd4F/#type=summary&fight=1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/NhaPnGFTKv6A1QW3/#type=summary Contact Info: Linkhou-Chromaggus, Gasolina-Crushridge Guild Information The High Council is a Semi-Hardcore Progression Raid Group looking to push through Mythic EN before the next raid release. We are looking for mature players who can listen, learn, and be on time for all posted raids. If your character isn’t geared, but you want to raid with the guild, please ask. We are willing to gear characters who want to partake in full time raiding. This would be through Heroics/Mythics and then after 2-week trial, Raiding. Gear loot rules At this point in time we are using Master Looter. It will always be Main Spec/Offspec. ALL BoEs will be rolled on as well, and always be Main Spec/Offspec. New raiders will be on a 2-week trial period, during this period you may come to the raids, but not be able to roll on the gear until the trial period is up. If pieces drop and no one needs we may pass these off to new recruits, but performance will determine this. This is to ensure you want to be in the guild, and also helps us from having new players get a few pieces of gear and decide they want to move to another guild. Raid times and what’s expected If you sign up for raids, you are expected to be on time with food & flasks needed for the entire 2-hour period. We pull at 10:00 EST, so we want to ensure there are no hold backs, they can add up to a lot of wasted raid time. If new gear drops, congrats! Now wait until after the raid to ask for Gems or enchants. If you have these on your person, then you may equip, but please try to not hold the raid up while you take 10 mins to determine if you want to equip it or not. Ilvl and our thoughts on this Many guilds are focusing way too much on Ilvl, and not player skill or if the players are stacking the correct Stats. It is the raiders job to ensure they are stacking the correct stats, and if unsure, ask within the guild. There are many online sources, such as Forums, class sites and simcrafters which can point you into the correct path. Final Thoughts We want to form a strong core team, as well as a friendly, helpful guild as a whole. We are looking for mature players who are willing to help out guildies, run Mythic Dungeons, help donate mats for enchants and flasks, provide raid advice, and work together as a team. Raiding is all about teamwork and communication, and with these elements we will knock content out quickly. If this sounds like you, and what you are looking for in a guild please contact us.Linkhou0 Dec 2
Nov 27 Uh Who's idea was it to delete the forums? Hello? Ctrl Z. Marco?Bgadvoct6 Nov 27
Nov 24 Vanilla Nathrezim Peeps Around? Just checking if any of the old Nathrezim crowd is around or start a thread for them to find if they eventually come back. I found an old email the other day when I joined Months Behind forums and also the Theafers / Ab Igne crowd. My main raiding chars were Schizo - Mage Rezorection - Priest Hate seeing the old forums disappear.Schizo0 Nov 24
Nov 21 WTS Ripfiend Shoulderplates (xmog) I stumbled upon these when cleaning the bank before jumping into Legion. Currently listed for 80k in the AH, but I will consider offers. I'm tempted to keep them for the xmog, but I could use the gold more :). http://www.wowhead.com/item=30740/ripfiend-shoulderplatesHoleykow0 Nov 21
Nov 19 <Legendary Few> 2/7 Mythic recruiting <Legendary Few> - Crushridge CURRENT NEEDS: Mage (Fire) Priest (Shadow) Any exceptional DPS or Healers should inquire. ABOUT US <Legendary Few> was formed with the intentions of being a progression raiding guild with a "semi-hardcore" mindset. We still acknowledge real life and are very accommodating of our members. We are looking for people who are serious about pushing content efficiently and quickly and have previous experience in raiding. Our roster is currently full of experienced raiders and we have already made a competitive dent into early legion content. We are currently: 7/7 Heroic EN (FARM) 2/7 Mythic EN (20% on Ursoc M) 3/3 TOV on night one PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE Many of the players in our guild have been in top 100 guilds - earned multiple realm first achievements and have a large resume when it comes to WoW. We are looking for players with a lot of previous experience as well - you do not need to come from a hardcore past, but we do want players who have previously tried to raid in a competitive nature. RAID TIMES Tuesday - 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM CST Wednesday - 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM CST Monday(if progression requires) - 8:30 PM - 10:00 PM CST REQUIREMENTS: Discord voice chat On time for events you commit to Attendance status committed at least 2 days prior to raid Fully optimized (Enchants/gems/food/flask) Perform to play - low DPS will need to sit/ reevaluate builds PMA- Positive mental attitude CONTACT US Please feel free to contact one of our officers: Spriggin - Crushridge Starbuxx - Crushridge Bawlzdeeps - Crushridge Aailania - ChromaggusSpriggin0 Nov 19
Nov 9 <Uneventful> 1/7M US-Sargeras 2 DAYS/6 HOURS Who We Are: Our guild is comprised of raiders old and new from successful guilds (Vigil, Exodus, Death and Taxes, Supermassive, Might and more) spanning all expansions. We have limited raid times each week and strive to utilize that short time frame to complete and exceed our own expectations. Our atmosphere is casual and social except during raid times; we keep a strict raiding environment because we like to get things done. What We're Looking For: Healers. Our focus is on Restoration Druid, Mistweaver Monk, and Holy Priest. When Do We Raid: Wednesday/Thursday from 6pm-9pm ST (CST). All interested players are asked to apply @ http://www.uneventful.gg. For more information, contact Fredex, Phillyqueso, or myself (BillyBravo#1393) in-game. We look forward to speaking with you!Hempo4 Nov 9
Nov 5 Join Sparkle Kittens Sparkle Kittens is looking for active members of any level. Casual atmosphere with competent players building an active casual guild. Members enjoy PVP and PVE mostly focused on 5 man mythic content . Join and find a friendly, helpful community of players! Also it's named Sparkle Kittens... so that's pretty awesome Edit: Contact info is good right...... PST Valiah/Vii (alt code 0237) for the i's Brawn/Solidblue Derrickster/Warchef With any questions!Víí0 Nov 5
Nov 3 LFM to fill progression group I am part of a smaller group of members in a casual fun group of people that want to focus a bit more on progression. We need a few more dps and possible a tank to join the fun. We plan to raid Thursday and Sunday 7:30 central time. Please contact me or Spicyj if you are interested. After the first week we are 4/7 H.Buzzsaw0 Nov 3
Oct 30 <Lords of War> Wants YOU! RBG's Legion.W PvP Do you not like to PvP? Do you not kill red on site? We aren't talking to you Crushridge PvP. I'm looking for more who like to demoralize horde when given the chance. <Lords of War> isn't recruiting. we are inviting people who care about doing a good job at anything we do. horde cities taken over? done. switching spec's so a raid can kill a boss? done. PST for a ginvite if you care about dead horde staying dead. RBG's we shall start at 110. as most of us just came back to game a few months ago and didn't feel our time was worth more than being stuck in RBG's 24/7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK9GrCM8pVU Something to watch while you read this. (only Video of me prior to AQ 40 Gates opening that i can find. this was just the first rough cut and i can't find the rest! If anyone from back in the day has the full video somewhere, whisper me Like most guilds "prepping for legion", which is a lie. You can only prepare 1 thing, and that's having human bodies at their computers with quality players that care about winning at all costs. Even when we do a raid here and there to take a break from the grind. We use Discord. for voice, and chat. best voip program out there imo 3 Guild rules since vanilla: 1: Red is Dead 2: 25+ for Age. (or children of our members as long as we have a heads up) If you don't want to be in guild, Leave. I only want people who want to be here. 3:You will show respect to those in guild. at least 75% of what we have right now are players I have met and played with over the last 10 years. (this means don't worry, you can trust the people standing next to you to fight till the death, run back and die again just to keep you fighting if that's the way it goes down to get a W) Talk is Cheap. Horde deaths speak. LETS GET IT back on. Baitx, a good DK that seems to die whenever I show up, also a crybaby. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/183751503209562112/191742960432447490/Baitx_1.jpg https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/183751503209562112/191743002090143745/Baitx_2.jpg https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/183751503209562112/191743033815859201/Baitx_3.jpg Who knows what I did to this dude. all I know is when I locked down Tanaan Until i required backup, to which Taius showed up fast, and they went back to staying dead.. i had so many whispers of hate, and whatever else they cried about. that I just fueled the flames to keep doing it. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/183751503209562112/194691906200928257/WoWScrnShot_062016_225229.jpg Did some arena to help ppl get conq, and here was a classic response. so I grabbed Sanada, Heals, and in 2 hours hit 1733. then we realized was it worth our time just for Dick Measuring? no. In Legion, Yes oh hell yes. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/183751503209562112/197886995396034562/WoWScrnShot_062916_182833.jpg lol this one i have no idea. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/183751503209562112/194636781768015874/Sidkid.jpgArchiee20 Oct 30
Oct 26 [H]<A Mass Unknown> (7/7 H) Recruiting We're a 2 night a week raiding guild on Connected-Chromaggus (Anub'arak, Crushridge, Garithos, Nathrezim, and Smolderthorn). We raid T/W 8-11pm EST. We will also run the occasion Sunday for a gear/alt run. We are a semi-hardcore guild that is currently pushing towards mythic completion. That is our main focus in-game and we expect recruits to be tailored towards that same regard. We are looking for 1-3 trials to round out our mythic roster. Currently accepting: DPS: Warlock, Priest, Hunter, Warrior, Shaman Heals: Monk Priest Paladin Exceptional applicants are always welcome. Contact Hercules#1215 or Kibb#1723 in game if interestedWildform0 Oct 26
Oct 23 [H]<Riot> Tichondrius - Recruiting for Raid Looking to server transfer? As a high population PvP server that is about 60/40 Horde favored, you might consider Tichondrius as a new home. Riot is a newly formed semi-casual guild looking to fill its ranks with people who are active, mature and social. Our current interests are building a solid 15 person raid team to farm EN N and push EN H, mythic plus, bgs, and world quest groups. We are attempting to build a guild where people actually communicate and do things together, none of this auto invite anyone level 110 that a lot of guilds do now. We do consider ourselves to be very social and are fairly active in Discord so we ask that you please be the same. There is no lengthy application process but we do like to have a short conversation with prospective guild members before they join the guild. Raid days/times will be: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 to 10:30 server What we are looking for: People who display maturity level 110 Around 200k required DPS Classes & Specs we're currently needing: Hunter: 1 MM or BM Mage: 1 Fire Paladin: 1 Retribution Priest: 1 Shadow Shaman: 1 Resto Warlock: 1 Demonology or Destruction Warrior: 1 Prot (If your class or spec is not listed above please note that you are still welcome in our guild for other activities but will not have a raid spot at this time) *Please keep in mind that we will ask to speak with you in Discord prior to inviting you to our guild so that we know if Riot is a good fit for you, with that in mind please contact us when you are free to talk for a few minutes. If you want to get in on the ground floor and want to help build something great please get in touch with us today. Add to btag: Ghen#11664 or Sherona#11620 Whisper in game: Genrix or SheronaGeniric0 Oct 23
Oct 15 <The Maelstrom> Recruiting for raids Hey, <The Maelstrom> has been around since 2006. We're cool. Our goal is to have a fun time and not take the game too seriously. Right now, we're doing Mythics and Mythic +, gearing up members for normal EN. Some members have been through the raid with pugs, so we have a little experience. I know a lot of people are in this stage of the game, and we're happy to help you get gear! Come join us and have a good time!Thillic0 Oct 15
Oct 11 Smolderthorn - Releasing some names I recently got back a (really) old account and I'm deleting the characters to open a few names. The names are: Tool Chism Derelict Pass Jankis Not really the best names but better than using Ascii characters. The toons will be deleted about 30 seconds after this post so if the name is taken, someone already grabbed it.Granpappy0 Oct 11
Oct 10 [Horde] <Righteous Curry> LFM Hello there fellow realmers! Straight to the point. <Righteous Curry> is a guild formed towards the end of WoD of some friends who have been playing since early Vanilla/BC and are looking to expand their ranks with the release of Legion and more notably, the new raids. We're a group players in our late 20's who are active on a daily basis and looking for others who are frequently active and wanting to participate in Mythic dungeons, and probably Heroic raids depending on how well the effort goes. We would like to fill out with people of a similar mindset. -We have no bar set for who may join (all welcome), just have a good attitude, and a will for fun and progression. All classes/specs/playstyles welcome! -We'd like to do our focused raiding on the weekends Friday, Saturday, and Sunday around 8pm servertime, 7pm EST. -Currently we're starting to clear Mythic dungeons and are willing to help others gear in prep for the raids. -We are in dire need of another Tank and Healer who can commit to raiding with us, and I dont look forward to making anyone fit a roll they arent interested in. -Also have a solid group of players who enjoy PvP and will more than likely have active ARENA teams, and possibly a RBG team with participation. Cant think of much else to put here. ---NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED ---NO ILVL REQUIRED We are here to build a team and to help each other, and to help you to progress. Feel free to message me in game. Thanks and hope to hear from some of you soon.Tira2 Oct 10
Oct 9 H<Legendary Few> 7/7 Heroic LF DPS <Legendary Few> - Crushridge CURRENT NEEDS: Mage (Fire) Priest (Shadow) ABOUT US <Legendary Few> was formed with the intentions of being a progression raiding guild with a "semi-hardcore" mindset. We still acknowledge real life and are very accommodating of our members. We are looking for people who are serious about pushing content efficiently and quickly and have previous experience in raiding. Our roster is currently full of experienced raiders and we have already made a competitive dent into early legion content. We are currently 7/7 EN and 7/7 Heroic( As of Week 5 start) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE Many of the players in our guild have been in top 100 guilds - earned multiple realm first achievements and have a large resume when it comes to WoW. We are looking for players with a lot of previous experience as well - you do not need to come from a hardcore past, but we do want players who have previously tried to raid in a competitive nature. RAID TIMES Tuesday - 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM CST Wednesday - 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM CST Monday(if progression requires) - 8:30 PM - 10:00 PM CST REQUIREMENTS: Discord voice chat On time for events you commit to Attendance status committed at least 2 days prior to raid Fully optimized (Enchants/gems/food/flask) Perform to play - low DPS will need to sit/ reevaluate builds PMA- Positive mental attitude CONTACT US Please feel free to contact one of our officers: Spriggin - Crushridge Starbuxx - Crushridge Bawlzdeeps - Crushridge Aailania - ChromaggusSpriggin1 Oct 9
Oct 7 [A] <High School Anime Club> 2/7 (H) LF You! <High School Anime Club> is looking for competitive DPS & 1 Healer to help fill out our roster for Heroic Raiding.! Our raid times are Tue & Wed from 8-11 Server Time (central time zone.) Tuesday = Normal Clear Wednesday = Heroic Progression We have multiple Mythic+ groups that run throughout the week! Currently 4/7 HC Priority on Holy Pallies, Demo Locks, Feral Druids, and other top simming DPS Add Battletag TaxMaster#1180 to discuss your possible future with the most kawaii guild on the server ~Wiz3 Oct 7
Oct 6 {A} <BYG> is looking for weekend raiders Hi guys BYG is looking for raiders on the ally side. Stay cute.Lightsy1 Oct 6
Oct 2 LFM RBG Players <The PvP Knights> are LFM for our RBG team. We run them on Wednesday @ 9PM Server time (Central) as well as on Friday and Saturday @ 10PM Server time (Central). We have some seasoned players to lead our team, but we need more players to help us build some good comps. You do not need to be experienced to play with us, though veterans are certainly welcome! Please message Garviel-Smolderthorn, Lahzia-Smoldernthorn or Felknight-Smolderthorn for more details. You can also message me on by Battletag Gearhart#1963Garviel0 Oct 2