Anub’arak, Chromaggus, Crushridge, Garithos, Nathrezim, and Smolderthorn

Jan 10, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 10, 2015
4d Anyone around still from early Nathrezim? So I got going on a major nostalgia trip today since I finally got access to my old vanilla WoW account after having no access to it for the last 10+ years. Nathrezim and Stewker, my original 60 Orc warrior, was the first place I went. Now when I say early Nathrezim I'm talking old, old, Nathrezim. Late 2004, early 2005. Guilds like Frostreaver Clan, House of Eldarie, MUR, Fury, Order of the Black Thorn, and the like. Basically the time from soon after launch up to the middle of BWL is what I remember most from back then. I started taking lots of breaks from the game at that point and became largely inactive until coming back to the game in late Wrath on a new account. Would love to reconnect with some of those people from back then and talk about the "good 'ol days". Have lots of amazing memories. Started reading some of the realm history wiki pages and holy !@#$, nostalgia overload, was hardcore. Anyways this account got wrecked due to it being compromised at some point while I wasn't using it, but I'm thinking about boosting this character up and playing here again now that I have access to it. Nathrezim was a crazy tight-knit community back in the day, amazing drama and amazing times both. It worthwhile anymore?Stewker23 4d
Aug 7 [A] DragonCrest - recruiting raiders Faction: Alliance Server: Smolderthorn Guild: DragonCrest We are an active, social and friendly raiding guild who is looking for good players to fill our raiding team for ToS. Currently looking for DPS. We raid Tues/Wed 7 to 10 CST for progression and 1 weekend night for farm/fun. We raid for fun but also want progression. We are one of the oldest guilds on the server. We're always happy to help newer players, so long as they're willing to accept advice/criticism. Socials are also welcome! Our progression so this Expansion: 9/9N 8/9H Tomb of Sargeras 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M (AOTC) The Nighthold 7/7N 7/7H 3/7M(AOTC) The Emerald Nightmare We are actively seeking DPS: All Classes Healer: All classes Tanks: full (even if we’re not currently recruiting your class/role, does not mean we don’t have room)(and as stated before we have plenty of room for socal players) Please feel Free to Contact us for any question or interest Lumchi-Smolderthorn(Recruitment)() Kepla-Smolderthorn(GM)() Natis-Smolderthorn(Raidlead)() Wyrwal-Nathrezim(HR)()Kepla0 Aug 7
Aug 6 Dear Horde/Alliance of the combined servers. World PvP Advocate Buhbuhdin (Representing Nathrezim) here. The Tauren Battalion Beast Ret Paladin to refresh some memories. If you are a fan of World PvP or have had your experiences with it since the server merge, you have either destroyed Alliance chumps with me, or you are that member of the Alliance who would be destroyed by me. Regardless, I haven't been playing my Ret Paladin really at all this expansion and have went WW Monk on a server(s) a good friend of mine is on. However... I am looking into playing my Ret again. At least put more time into him. With World PvP currently being probably the most fast paced brutally unbalanced it has ever been, it still will live on. Any of you Horde/Alliance keeping the WPvP alive? Or know anyone who is? I just want to get to know the faces of those I will either work together to kill, or to be killed. If so, I look forward to seeing you soon.Hellboss0 Aug 6
Aug 2 Any old Vanilla peeps around? Dusting off some of these old screenshots... any <Envy> members around or know what happened to the likes of Flogzero, etc. Does that punk Kiku still play his warlock, god that guy was an !@#$%^-, stealing all my nemesis pieces :D This is Gopher checking in, hows the server these days?Goppher13 Aug 2
Jul 25 [H]<Humble> 5/9M ToS, LFM DK, Rogue, Hunter Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression while only dedicating 7 hours (2 days) to our raid week. As such, it is important that all of our applicants first be sure that they are ready to be not only punctual, but to be thorough in their preparation and as proactive as they can in learning encounters before they are pulled. Below is some of the relevant information regarding our guild and server. Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions. T20 progression: 5/9 M-ToS T19 progression: 10/10 M-NH 3/3 M-ToV 7/7 M-EN Raid schedule: Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time Loot system: Progression focused loot council Recruitment officers: soj#11462, schtoogie#1186 Faction: Horde Class needs: Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below. 1 DK (requires DPS and blood spec) 1 Rogue 1 Hunter 1 MW Monk Where to apply: If interested, you may apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.Soj18 Jul 25
Jul 21 Crushridge down *autistic screeching*Aenlanath1 Jul 21
Jul 18 [Legendary Few] 7/9 H ToS Recruiting All Legendary Few Recruiting All Classes Currently 8/9 Heroic Tomb Raid Time: Tues-Wed 8:30-11:00 Server inquire in game - pst to Spriggin / Terrydotcom / elementoneElementone0 Jul 18
Jul 8 Bloodshed 2.0 Any Bloodshed guild players left? from the original Eredar transfer - could be ally or horde at this pointElementone0 Jul 8
Jul 4 Vanilla Nathrezim Peeps Around? Just checking if any of the old Nathrezim crowd is around or start a thread for them to find if they eventually come back. I found an old email the other day when I joined Months Behind forums and also the Theafers / Ab Igne crowd. My main raiding chars were Schizo - Mage Rezorection - Priest Hate seeing the old forums disappear.Schizo2 Jul 4
Jun 21 Passing of a true Scarab Lord On May 20, 2016, Snazzy, guild leader of Overkill, passed away. Snazzy was one of the original Scarab Lords and a WoW enthusiast since Beta. He was a great person known for his relaxed attitude, amazing stories, his distinct laugh, and hilarious catchphrases. We wanted to pay tribute to this historic figure by telling his story. Snazzy founded Overkill on Warsong (US) with the purpose of creating a relaxed no drama guild that killed horde. He was always determined to maintain an atmosphere of camaraderie in the guild and pushed us to cooperate and help each other. I remember him gathering people to help me with my level 20 Paladin hammer quest. We spent all night running around the Eastern Kingdoms. Overkill grew and prospered throughout Vanilla WoW, starting as a small group of horde killing enthusiast and growing into a 40-Man-C’Thun-murdering group of horde killing enthusiasts (some things never changed). We are the ones that opened the Gates of Ahn’Qiraji on the Garithos server. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYm47cwskrQ Overkill survived into TBC, but faded out slowly as each of us moved into other areas of life (Work, family, etc). Many of the original members of Overkill remained friends and continue to game together across a multitude of platforms/genres to this day. When news spread of Snazzy’s passing, a lot of old Overkillers came back to talk, share screenshots, reminisce, and send condolences. I think that shows you how much he touched all the people that knew him. Snazzy would have loved to see the guild coming together again after all these years. He was a terrific friend and he will always be remembered for the great times we had. We will never forget the experiences in Vanilla WOW, and we have Snazzy to thank for that. His voice, his stories, and his catchphrases are embedded in all of the Overkillers and we will never forget him. Please raise a glass and honor the Scarab Lord, the Archmage, the Sheep Enthusiast, the Guild Leader, and so much more, Snazzy. And as Snazzy would say, Cheers! Snazzy’s Profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/snazz%C3%BF Snazzy on his Bug: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/140681378982264832/316530154853629952/main.php.jpg C'Thun Kill: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/140681378982264832/316530695952662529/WoWScrnShot_080106_004725.jpg Night of Ahn'Qiraji Opening: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/140681378982264832/316662660110352394/main-1.php.jpg Post from Snazzy in 2005: ...Syrvo3 Jun 21
Jun 16 [H]<Fat Pandas>[9/10M-NH] 2-day raiding guild What's up Chromaggus, Nathrezim, Crushridge, etc. ! I used to be on Chromaggus with Elitist, but I couldn't make the Sunday raid times so I ended up transferring to Tichondrius for it's higher population and better economy. Currently a recruiting officer of our 9/10M guild. We're a 2-day Tu/Thurs 7-10PM PST raiding guild. As you can tell by our name, we are super laid back, don't take everything too seriously, yet still downing bosses! Raiding should be fun and enjoyed :) I've trialed in many 2 day guilds, a lot of them run an extremely strict raid environment, it ended up just feeling like a job. Pretty hard to come by a fun 2 day guild that has actual progression IMO. I remember looking for guilds that matched my preferred raid time was difficult back on Chromaggus, and there's only Elitist that's really progressed. That's why I just want to extend an invitation to anyone considered realm transferring. If you feel stuck in your guild, tired of carrying half your raid, tired of of low pop, hit me up. We could use some skilled ranged dps, but all exceptional players will be considered. Even open to absorbing a smaller guild if it's falling apart, (great logs ofc) I know NH has been tough on many guilds =\ So if you're considering xferring, want to progress mythic content at a good speed, while having fun, add me on bnet: Fragmentx1956 and we'll talk. If you want a cluster!@#$ of details: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755607776 Don't just sit there in a guild hoping to be able to raid someday ;) Shoutout to all my buddies on the server, miss you guys <3Tenso0 Jun 16
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 13 Smolderthorn Twink Guilds? Looking for a vanilla/tbc twink guild to play with on smolderthorn! Faction doesn't matterTerees2 Jun 13
Jun 7 Daily Challenge Try leveling alliance without flying in Broken Isles.Antone1 Jun 7
Jun 1 [A] <Vitality> Mythic Recruiting <Vitality> is currently seeking talented players for mythic progression. We are looking for fast learners who are class competent and want to have fun while we progress through Mythic Nighthold. Logs are a plus if you have them. We also do mythic+ keystones and random bg's frequently too! Recruiting Tank (excluding Monk) Healer (pref Resto Druid) Dps Boomkin (High) Mage (High) Rogue (High) Death Knight (High) Any other exceptional dps will be considered Raid Times Tuesday: 8:30 -12:00 EDT Wednesday: 8:30 -12:00 EDT Thursday: 8:30 -12:00 EDT (optional fun alt runs) Requirements Prior raiding experience Willing to put in time researching fights and your class Flasks/Food/Pots Discord voice chat High tolerance for dank music Current progression 10/10(H) Nighthold 1/10(M) Nighthold Contact If interested, contact us directly through bnet: Elodea#1418 - Andresity Dcummins#1619 - DcumminzAndresitý2 Jun 1
May 27 Dear Garithosian, RE: Snazzy Hi friends, A great man has left us. Syrvo made a wonderful post about his departure in the general forums. I felt I should share it here. If you knew him, alliance or horde, please put in some kind words for our friend, The Scarab Lord. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754877364?page=1 Rest Peacefully, Patrick :(Baboon1 May 27
May 15 Skilled warrior LF heroic guild Hello all. I'm looking for a good core guild group that is serious about pushing heroic Nighthold. I am on the Smolderthorn server and run normal with my RL friends on Tuesdays and Sundays. But I'm looking for a group on the side that is pushing content just a little more. I have logs to show where I know my rotation. I know mechanics. I'm in the 80-90th percentile in dps for people of my IL (currently 882 equipped) on most fights and constantly outperform other warriors of my Item level (this is my main since vanilla essentially). I know my class inside out and I'm really looking forward to putting in the time and effort in heroic. Thanks again for looking!Massamune1 May 15
May 11 Dragons Tear Tavern is Recruiting Dragons Tear Tavern (Crushridge-US) is a friendly on-line gaming community focused on playing games that are driven by the interest of the community. We are looking to increase our ranks with friendly, mature players that wish to have fun and progress through game content. We are looking for players with the following qualities: Active players that wish to progress past LFR and pugs. Players that come prepared for raids (food, flasks, etc.). Players that know their fights. We are happy to explain, but it slows everyone down. Knowledge that puddles/acid/fel magic/fire hurts when you stand in it and the wisdom to get out. Some additional details to help your decision: Our current raid schedule is Tuesday's from 8:30pm to 11:30pm PST. We use the personal loot distribution system, but hand non-upgrade pieces to guildies that can use them. We are recruiting for all classes. We use Discord for all communication (mic required). Required Add-ons: Deadly Boss Mods. In-game contacts: Haddie#1279 CmdrDoug#1845 LuckYMann#1317Vermillia1 May 11
May 11 [Legendary Few] 7/10 Mythic NH & LFM Currently seeking 4-5 active raiders for our core. We are a friendly raiding guild created by active duty military and vets. (not required to join) We pride ourselves in getting people back into raiding after taking short or even long breaks. The atmosphere of the guild is definitely that of friends killing bosses while still competitively progressing through content. Current Content: 6/10 Mythic NH,10/10 Heroic NH, 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Heroic TOV Class Requests: All Preferred: Ranged DPS, Holy Pally, Holy Priest Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30-11:00 CST You can also find our info @ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/crushridge/Legendary+Few Contact Reply here or in-game via pst/mail: Spriggin-Crushridge , Terrydotcom-Crushridge, Bawlzdeeps-Crushridge, Willieye-Cushridge, Elementone-SmolderthornElementone1 May 11
May 5 Paragon or Chaos Incorporated? Anyone still around since vanilla & BC from alliance guild <P a r a g o n> previously <Chaos Incorporated> on Crushridge?Pocarii0 May 5
May 3 {Legendary Few} 6/10 Mythic NH & LFM Currently seeking 4-5 active raiders for our core. We are a friendly raiding guild created by active duty military and vets. (not required to join) We pride ourselves in getting people back into raiding after taking short or even long breaks. The atmosphere of the guild is definitely that of friends killing bosses while still competitively progressing through content. Current Content: 6/10 Mythic NH,10/10 Heroic NH, 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Heroic TOV Class Requests: Ranged DPS, Holy Pally, Holy Priest Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30-11:00 CST You can also find our info @ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/crushridge/Legendary+Few Contact Reply here or in-game via pst/mail: Spriggin-Crushridge , Terrydotcom-Crushridge, Bawlzdeeps-Crushridge, Willieye-Cushridge, Elementone-SmolderthornElementone1 May 3
May 3 Old Player LF Horde Guild I played WoW since launch but quit after Cataclysm and have just recently returned. I'm actually enjoying it again and would like to find a guild to get involved with and return to raiding. I've played on both EU and US, raided everything up to the time I quit. I mainly play my Restoration Druid or Tanking Paladin. Would prefer a laid back mature guild. Thanks!Mögnis1 May 3
Apr 24 [H] ROFLSTOMP 5/10M LFM ROFLSTOMP is a really close group of core raiders who have been raiding together since 2005. We are looking to add a few more members to our team for mythic progression. Raid Progression: 7/7M 5/10M 2/3M Raid Times: Monday and Wednesday 6:00PM -9:30PM PST. We only raid 2 nights so we ask that people respect others time during raid. Come prepared do your job! Recruitment: (listed in priority) Exceptional Melee/Ranged DPS. Exceptional Rshaman Exceptional Tank(with Offspec) I prefer to chat over BNet so please add me or Mcbandwire to discuss more. My BNet - Swaay#1232 or Mcbandwire#1321Swaay0 Apr 24
Apr 19 Smolderthorn they deleted the smolderthorn forum? hope all the old school people are doing good. not sure if anyone is still aroundSpartha4 Apr 19
Mar 29 Blacklist this player: Dotndrop-Smolderthorn I was doing a Blackrock Foundry transmog run with this guy and he just gets people saved to the raid, and removes them if you may need anything he needs. I'd suggest not grouping with this guy and shunning him from any guilds. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/smolderthorn/Dotndrop/simple I did get a GM to restore my instance, but figured I'd let others know to add him to a running blacklist if you have one.Folumani0 Mar 29
Mar 27 And then there was none... O Hai. Where you all at?!Emblem0 Mar 27
Mar 22 <A> 5/10 H Casual Prog Guild 2Nights/Week Hello all, My name is Glenne and I represent <Spuds>, a casual progression guild looking to recruit more members for our raid nights: Tuesday and Thursday 7-10pm CST. We are located on Smolderthorn (US). To us, Casual Progression means: 1. Real life ALWAYS comes first 2. Ultimately, we're just looking to have fun 3. We still expect you to know your class, be flasked/gemmed, know boss fights, etc. If interested please leave me a message in this thread or add my Btag: Parker#1103 GlenneGlenne0 Mar 22
Mar 21 [H] Hybris (9/10H) Recruiting DPS! Hello all, We are Hybris of Crushridge, and if you're looking for a fun, friendly, hard-working guild then we are the guild for you. We are currently 5/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV and 9/10 Heroic NH. We are looking to recruit a few skilled dps to further our progression and start pushing for the top guild on the server. We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 9-12am EST. We are in desperate need of Monk, DK, Priest, Warlock and Hunter dps, but are open to all classes. Server transfers will be compensated with gold and all of our raid materials are guild funded. We push 15+ keys all week and we help gear alts in trivial content. If you're interested in joining our community, please add Rolenn at Rolenn#1576. Thanks for viewing our post, looking forward to hearing from you! :)Rolenn1 Mar 21
Mar 18 <Lords of War> Wants YOU! RBG's Legion.W PvP Do you not like to PvP? Do you not kill red on site? We aren't talking to you Crushridge PvP. I'm looking for more who like to demoralize horde when given the chance. <Lords of War> isn't recruiting. we are inviting people who care about doing a good job at anything we do. horde cities taken over? done. switching spec's so a raid can kill a boss? done. PST for a ginvite if you care about dead horde staying dead. RBG's we shall start at 110. as most of us just came back to game a few months ago and didn't feel our time was worth more than being stuck in RBG's 24/7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK9GrCM8pVU Something to watch while you read this. (only Video of me prior to AQ 40 Gates opening that i can find. this was just the first rough cut and i can't find the rest! If anyone from back in the day has the full video somewhere, whisper me Like most guilds "prepping for legion", which is a lie. You can only prepare 1 thing, and that's having human bodies at their computers with quality players that care about winning at all costs. Even when we do a raid here and there to take a break from the grind. We use Discord. for voice, and chat. best voip program out there imo 3 Guild rules since vanilla: 1: Red is Dead 2: 25+ for Age. (or children of our members as long as we have a heads up) If you don't want to be in guild, Leave. I only want people who want to be here. 3:You will show respect to those in guild. at least 75% of what we have right now are players I have met and played with over the last 10 years. (this means don't worry, you can trust the people standing next to you to fight till the death, run back and die again just to keep you fighting if that's the way it goes down to get a W) Talk is Cheap. Horde deaths speak. LETS GET IT back on. Baitx, a good DK that seems to die whenever I show up, also a crybaby. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/183751503209562112/191742960432447490/Baitx_1.jpg https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/183751503209562112/191743002090143745/Baitx_2.jpg https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/183751503209562112/191743033815859201/Baitx_3.jpg Who knows what I did to this dude. all I know is when I locked down Tanaan Until i required backup, to which Taius showed up fast, and they went back to staying dead.. i had so many whispers of hate, and whatever else they cried about. that I just fueled the flames to keep doing it. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/183751503209562112/194691906200928257/WoWScrnShot_062016_225229.jpg Did some arena to help ppl get conq, and here was a classic response. so I grabbed Sanada, Heals, and in 2 hours hit 1733. then we realized was it worth our time just for Dick Measuring? no. In Legion, Yes oh hell yes. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/183751503209562112/197886995396034562/WoWScrnShot_062916_182833.jpg lol this one i have no idea. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/183751503209562112/194636781768015874/Sidkid.jpgArchiee21 Mar 18
Mar 17 Alliance < Horde I truly feel when playing Alliance that some major apocalypse happened and Alliance's whole mission is to survive landing at a flight path lol. No matter where I go its all Red.Antone9 Mar 17
Mar 15 Vanilla smolderthorn Envy still around? Or any of its players? What about entropy or gloryhogs?Mujihn7 Mar 15
Mar 5 [A]<Bloodbound> Recruiting PVP'ers <Bloodbound> Is looking for new members to prep for Rbgs starting after the New year. We recently transferred to the realm, and are looking to build our numbers. A little bit about us: <Bloodbound> Originated as a Horde Guild on the server Vashj in 2012. We quickly become the dominate Rbg guild on our server due to the lack of PVP guild competition on Horde side. After we got to the top of the realm ladders in Rbgs we dedicated out efforts into pushing to 2k which we accomplished at the end of the MoP xpac peaking at around 2100 CR. The start of WoD is when we went Alliance due to the lack of server balance, and our love for WPVP. Legion brought new change, and we decided to move to Crushridge. Why did we transfer realms ? Several reasons. For starters, our realm was/is a dieing realm. The Alliance population just isn't what it used to be in MoP, and we transferred here in hopes of finding a new home that is similar to our last one. Secondly we had a Infamous reputation on our realm, and were not very liked because of the previous WPVP encounters that had taken place over the years on both Alliance and Horde. Why Crushridge? Yet again, Crushridge has a very similar population ratio with our home realm. In addition, they have more PVP guilds then our realm currently has, and we are seeking more competition from a tight nit PVP community. Why should we consider joining you're Guild? Well like I've said before our Rbg leadership has seen 2k+ rating in Rbgs, and we are willing to work and progress with our guildies in rating just as any PVE guild does with their raids. What kinds of benefits does you're guild offer? I try to offer as many things to my guildies as I can. We hold active guild events weekly for Gold prizes to try and help our PVP'ers earn gold via PVP. In addition, we have a fully stocked guild bank with Flasks, food, Runes, Gadgets, and enchants that are all provided free to any Guildy who is willing to rank up within our Guild. How does one rank up to earn these privileges? Easy, we only ask that you participate in Guild activities and events, and in return we give you goods for helping us make our community more fun. Overall, our guild is looking forward to being apart of this community, and we welcome everyone who wishes to give us a try an open invite. We are no Elitest guild, so there is no requirements to join the guild, but we do set requirements within the guild for certain things. EX: Ilvl requirements, and Addon Requirements for Rbgs. If you are interested in joining , or even have any questions feel free to make a post and I will reply ASAP. Nice to meet everyone see you guys around! I will post some of our guild achievements and my personal ones once my transfer completely goes through to validate my information for you all. =] Thank you for reading.Wiñtêrz18 Mar 5
Mar 3 H<Legendary Few> 10/10 H recruiting <Legendary Few> - Crushridge CURRENT NEEDS: Any high quality DPS/Heals should inquire. ABOUT US <Legendary Few> was formed with the intentions of being a progression raiding guild with a "semi-hardcore" mindset. We still acknowledge real life and are very accommodating of our members. We are looking for people who are serious about pushing content efficiently and quickly and have previous experience in raiding. PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE Many of the players in our guild have been in top 100 guilds - earned multiple realm first achievements and have a large resume when it comes to WoW. We are looking for players with a lot of previous experience as well - you do not need to come from a hardcore past, but we do want players who have previously tried to raid in a competitive nature. RAID TIMES Tuesday - 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM CST Wednesday - 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM CST REQUIREMENTS: Discord voice chat On time for events you commit to Attendance status committed at least 2 days prior to raid Fully optimized (Enchants/gems/food/flask) Perform to play - low DPS will need to sit/ reevaluate builds PMA- Positive mental attitude CONTACT US Please feel free to contact one of our officers: Spriggin - Crushridge Willieye - Crushridge Terrydotcom - Crushridge Bawlzdeeps - Crushridge Aailania - ChromaggusSpriggin2 Mar 3
Mar 2 leaving mythics+11 when i was doing mythic+11 halls of valor with my guildies, i picked up this guy named harrybow and try to do this challange, it was pretty hard but when we wiped on the first boss. harrybow decided to abandon me and my keystone is gone. If you ever meet harrybow dont group with him because he is going to leave groups and we have 45 minutes on the timer, i haven't done a mythic that hard before but if he isn't going to stay dont even bother coming in the first place. there are people would like to try out the challenge but it got ruined by 1 person.Fio1 Mar 2
Feb 25 <Retribution> is recruiting I'm jk. I miss you guys so much. :( I hope you're all doing well in life, even if I made fun of you all the time, or I genuinely hated you (anarteq). Let's party in Legion: bglol#1475 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkhF8CcEE6o PS lmao rawrbugBgadvoct6 Feb 25
Feb 24 Well Aged Player LF CHILL Guild-Garithos Hello , i am looking to get back into raiding and mythic dungeon-ing. I recently came back to wow from a 5 year break, i played From Launch to the end of Cata. Through Vanilla and BC I was in the top Horde raiding guild on my server and I served as healer class lead in that guild. I have a Corkey Work Schedule so i am looking for a Chill Raiding guild to see some killer content and have fun with. If you take a look at my armory you will see i have done Jack @#$% in legion but i would love to do mythics and raids. I have all the important professions (cooking,Herb,Chanting,Jeweler, alchemy, mining) i Have 4 110's right now and a couple 100ish toons as well so i can fill several different roles if needed, i prefer to play my Shadow priest but that's open to discussion. hit me up if you have questions or would like to talk about your guild. Toons: krizzo , jaycrow , kowasaki , amadalla , tekeda , snookums. all on garithos thank you for your consideration JayCrowKrizzo1 Feb 24
Jan 29 Hey Horde Stop it already. You know what I mean.Vorbeard4 Jan 29
Jan 27 Believe On Smolderthorn in the days of Wrath there was a guild called Believe. Sooo many good times we had but it only lasted till the next expansion. I have screen shots of us clearing Ulduar bosses with all of us in them. And our first on server hardmode Iron Council. Found the pics the other day ill post them up if anyone is still around from the guild and would like to see them. Fist of Stone my brothers and sisters. Miss you all my friends, KugarReposado0 Jan 27
Jan 26 [H] Seeking late night PvP Recently returned to the game and looking for a solid PvP focused guild that is active late nights.Insanity0 Jan 26
Jan 19 Passing the torch. For the first time in almost 12 years, I have stepped down as the GM of DragonCrest. Smolderthorn and DC has been my home since before BWL was released. It will continue as my second home, but can no longer be my first. Since I took up the mantle of GM of DC, I've had many changes in my life. I own a business, I got married and now have 2 children. Over the last two expansions, I haven't been able to devote the time to DC that our players have deserved. That being said, we've really done well in this expansion. So many players have stepped up to help recruit and run things. We've seldom had such a dynamic group of helpful officers. Principle among them has been Frobenius. Known as the Vanilla member Catheliana, Frobenius has really come into his own as leader of the guild. He has helped guide the guild to completing full clears of both Heroic EN and Heroic TOV. I am confident that we'll be clearing Mythic raids soon as well. I've always described DC as a family guild. It's humbling and gratifying to be leaving a guild position that still has over a dozen vanilla members, to someone I trust when we're ranked 17th on the battlegroup and 4th on alliance. Guilds come and go, but DC endures. Thank you for all of the help and fun times. I look forward to watching the next chapter of DragonCrest unfold. I will see you in game.Kepla1 Jan 19
Jan 11 Fix PVP Healing! Fix PVP Healing!Flashofsmite0 Jan 11
Jan 8 H<Legendary Few> 4/7 Mythic Recruiting <Legendary Few> - Crushridge CURRENT NEEDS: Tank (WITH VIABLE OFFSPEC) Mage (Fire) Rogue(Any spec - High parsing) Holy Paladin Any high quality DPS should inquire. ABOUT US <Legendary Few> was formed with the intentions of being a progression raiding guild with a "semi-hardcore" mindset. We still acknowledge real life and are very accommodating of our members. We are looking for people who are serious about pushing content efficiently and quickly and have previous experience in raiding. Our roster is currently full of experienced raiders and we have already made a competitive dent into early legion content. PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE Many of the players in our guild have been in top 100 guilds - earned multiple realm first achievements and have a large resume when it comes to WoW. We are looking for players with a lot of previous experience as well - you do not need to come from a hardcore past, but we do want players who have previously tried to raid in a competitive nature. RAID TIMES Tuesday - 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM CST Wednesday - 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM CST Monday(if progression requires) - 8:30 PM - 10:00 PM CST REQUIREMENTS: Discord voice chat On time for events you commit to Attendance status committed at least 2 days prior to raid Fully optimized (Enchants/gems/food/flask) Perform to play - low DPS will need to sit/ reevaluate builds PMA- Positive mental attitude CONTACT US Please feel free to contact one of our officers: Spriggin - Crushridge Willieye - Crushridge Bawlzdeeps - Crushridge Aailania - ChromaggusSpriggin0 Jan 8
Jan 6 [H] shadow priest looking for raiding guild Hi all. 865 Shadow priest looking for raiding guild. i'm available every day besides monday/wednesday. Raid times need to end around 9pm Server. Raids at least 2 days a week.Eava0 Jan 6
Jan 6 [H] Shadow priest looking for raiding guild Hi all. 865 Shadow priest looking for raiding guild. i'm available every day besides Monday/Wednesday. Raid times need to end around 9 pm Server. Raids at least 2 days a week.Eava0 Jan 6
Jan 6 [A]<DragonCrest> (7/7H EN) Recruiting It's been a long time since I've posted a recruiting thread. DragonCrest is the oldest guild on Smolderthorn. Many of our active raiders have raided with us on and off since vanilla. We're a family guild but we've been made stronger by some fantastic new recruits. We've finished heroic Emerald Nightmare and we're looking to fill out some extra raid spots to push through mythic. We are in need of a couple of good range dps and either a pally healer or a shaman healer. Raid nights are currently Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday 7-10 server time. Outside of our raid team, we are always looking for friendly people who want to hang out. Our members still work on alts, WQs, and mythic+ dungeons on off days. We have a few members very dedicated to PvP. We look forward to playing with you.Kepla5 Jan 6
Jan 5 In search of guild Hello, I am a lvl 110 rogue on garithos in search of a PVP or Raiding guild I am not looking for a social guild Thanks!Leucipus0 Jan 5
Jan 3 Looking for late night guild Looking for a late night guild for m+/raids prot warrior ilvl873Fatjohn0 Jan 3
Jan 2 875 Hpriest and 865 druid tank bud LF Guild Hello all, Currently looking for a guild that raids after 9pm pst or right around that time. Hpriest and Bear tankPewonyou0 Jan 2
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19