Anub’arak, Chromaggus, Crushridge, Garithos, Nathrezim, and Smolderthorn

Jan 10, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 10, 2015
5d OG Vanilla WoW Smolderthorn Players Hey, where are my OG's at? I am looking for those who were part of Kiss, Transcendence, Blackguard, NA or Envy. Does anyone know where Payson is at? I wanna run some premade BG's and 40 mans.Keae11 5d
5d Vanilla smolderthorn Envy still around? Or any of its players? What about entropy or gloryhogs?Mujihn15 5d
Nov 8 Any vanilla Crushridge people playing still? Geez, i guess these forums aren't used as much as they used to be.. Any old school peeps playing still? I cant be the only lifer..Myckal16 Nov 8
Nov 3 (H) 3 Homies LF Guild There are 3 of us (1 demon lock, 1 crap rogue, 1 holy/prot pally) looking for a casual guild that raids weekdays around 8pm EST. We prefer twice a week but will accept once a week. We are 4/8H but our raid team phased out due to life and a few of us are trying to get back at it. We are adults and sometimes cuss but are nice about it. We do not want to have job interviews or fill out ridiculous applications to play a game. We are not currently looking for Mythic raiding or have aspirations to do it at all really. We are currently on Wyrmrest but are reaching out our feelers elsewhere (but do not ask us to be Alliance scum). I can heal and tank but prefer to heal. Eisque the lock is pretty sick DPS. The rogue Hellmary (with an accented a) isn't very great at Dps right now bc she refuses to be a pirate. She also has a resto sham (Frazzlesnazz) that was dope in Legion and working to 120. bt: ColieKai#1214 or Joethetoe#1911Varthiis1 Nov 3
Nov 2 <Immoral Discipline>8/8N4/8 H recruiting 1. Times available & time zone: Wednesday and Sunday 8p Server to at least 11p 2. Server preference: Nathrezim 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi Hardcore/Casual 5. Current progression/experience: 8/8N 4/8 H 6. Recent logs (if available): N/A atm 7. Contact info: Facesmashaa#1471, Goodie#1282 , Villy253#11809 8. Anything else: Immoral Discipline 8/8N 4/8H is a new guild recruiting members to join! We raid, run mythic dungeons, BG's, and arenas and on top of that, we battle our crippling addiction to wow! Super fun social guild, with people always on. We're all TuRtLeS tHaT mAde it To tHe WATer! Whisper to join looking to fill our raid ranks! All interested players are encouraged to message Facesmashaa#1471, Goodie#1282 , Villy253#11809 . Raid times Sunday amd Wednesdays from 8p to at least 11p. Come join our guild! Even if you don't raid, come play with us!Facesmashaa0 Nov 2
Oct 30 Vanilla Nathrezim Peeps Around? Just checking if any of the old Nathrezim crowd is around or start a thread for them to find if they eventually come back. I found an old email the other day when I joined Months Behind forums and also the Theafers / Ab Igne crowd. My main raiding chars were Schizo - Mage Rezorection - Priest Hate seeing the old forums disappear.Schizo28 Oct 30
Oct 17 <S P A C E F O R C E> LFM exp. Raiders <S P A C E F O R C E> of Crushridge is a casual mature progression guild. We've been around since June 2016. We are actively seeking determined players to push content all the way to Mythic raiding. We are currently 8/8 H with 12+ man AOTC. Trying to expand our core raiding group to 20 man. What we expect from you: -attendance (even though we are casual raiding guild we can't advance if the team is always inconsistent) -willingness to learning mechanics (we know dps and healing charts are important, but if you die early from things that are avoidable it gets us nowhere) -ilvl at 360+ w/ lvl 20 neck ( we are flexible with this but we do need you to be at the very least 355+) -positive and determined attitude (we don't like to waste time, arguing does that, we want solutions to problems not add to it.) -have patience ( In progression one must accept the fact that we will wipe a few times) We raid: Tuesday, 6:00 PM – 10:30 PM, CST Sunday, 6:00 PM – 10:30 PM, CST recruiting needs: Currently require DPS both ranged and melee. melee: DKs, DHs, WW monks and/or warrior preferred but any exceptional players are welcome ranged: Hunters, Mages, Locks preferred but any exceptional players are welcome If not to say enough exceptional players are always welcome If you are located in these servers Anub’arak, Chromaggus, Crushridge, Garithos, Nathrezim, and Smolderthorn you should be able to join our guild. Contact: Björn-Crushridge Off-tank (Gallowglass#1276) Dahliadied-Crushridge raid leader(Discord:killhodgy#1406) Bano-Smolderthorn raid leader(Discord:Bmo#1881)Björn3 Oct 17
Sep 25 Old ppl Anyone form unite and conquer or jailbreak or anyone form Burning Crusade Or wrath of the Lynch kingGotwings4 Sep 25
Sep 20 Is EL still around on Crushridge? Well? Anyone from Vanilla Ewiges Licht still around?Kyoshi0 Sep 20
Sep 20 Anyone around still from early Nathrezim? So I got going on a major nostalgia trip today since I finally got access to my old vanilla WoW account after having no access to it for the last 10+ years. Nathrezim and Stewker, my original 60 Orc warrior, was the first place I went. Now when I say early Nathrezim I'm talking old, old, Nathrezim. Late 2004, early 2005. Guilds like Frostreaver Clan, House of Eldarie, MUR, Fury, Order of the Black Thorn, and the like. Basically the time from soon after launch up to the middle of BWL is what I remember most from back then. I started taking lots of breaks from the game at that point and became largely inactive until coming back to the game in late Wrath on a new account. Would love to reconnect with some of those people from back then and talk about the "good 'ol days". Have lots of amazing memories. Started reading some of the realm history wiki pages and holy !@#$, nostalgia overload, was hardcore. Anyways this account got wrecked due to it being compromised at some point while I wasn't using it, but I'm thinking about boosting this character up and playing here again now that I have access to it. Nathrezim was a crazy tight-knit community back in the day, amazing drama and amazing times both. It worthwhile anymore?Stewker38 Sep 20
Sep 15 [H] sQuirtin Bulbasaurs LF Ranged DPS sQuirtin Bulbasaurs is now recruiting! Long time guild of players and friends who have raided and pushed content over the years(both together and with other guilds). Most of our players are currently iLvl 350+ and we are looking ranged DPS to join our raiding squad. We PVP, M+, and Raid. Currently 3/8 H. We currently raid on Tuesday 8-9 EST and our second day is on call(this guild contains a large number of IRL friends so we communicate outside the game as well) Currently we are looking for the following classes: Hunter Warlock Mage Boomkin S Priest Post your iLvl and exp. We will help you gear your character whether its your main or alt. We use Twitch Voice atm and have a discord. You can post here or whisper me at Trapmobile-Crushridge or our GM Holysoulja-Crushridge Thanks! -ZachTrapmobile0 Sep 15
Sep 8 Looking for an Alliance guild Hi guys, I am a holy paladin LF an alliance guild that raids after 5 PM west coast time.Gavriel0 Sep 8
Sep 7 Returning Player LFGuild Hello! Returning player who hasn't played since BC looking for a Horde Guild. I'm primarily interested in PvE Content (Raids, Dungeons, Crafting, etc), and I really enjoy helping out and filling in roles that are needed. I work a standard 9-5 in CST, so i'm fairly open for Raid times. I'd love to look into any guilds that are recruiting!Myroslav0 Sep 7
Sep 6 Found a rare item on an old toon! Decided I'd check out the first character I made on my account in Anub'arak and to my surprise I found a Scimitar of Atun in the old guild bank. Apparently it is no longer obtainable and the regional avg buyout is 2m apparently =0 well needless to say I'm trying to sell it so if anyone is interested in purchasing this item feel free to reply ! I can do a lot less than 2m i'm just trying to get enough for a character boost cba to level with the new scaling haha. Thanks!Wuwo0 Sep 6
Sep 6 <Retribution> is recruiting I'm jk. I miss you guys so much. :( I hope you're all doing well in life, even if I made fun of you all the time, or I genuinely hated you (anarteq). Let's party in Legion: itsBg#1418 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkhF8CcEE6o PS lmao rawrbugBgadvoct11 Sep 6
Sep 4 <Apex> is recruiting! Hey everyone, Apex is recruiting!! We are a horde, heroic raiding guild with a casual atmosphere. Last expansion we were able to clear everything relatively fast and got AOTC on all content in an above average time frame. Were looking for pretty much everything right now as some members did not return after the last expac. We prefer if you are over 21 but respectable and mature younger players are welcome. We use discord and a microphone is required for raiding. For those interested in Mythic raiding, this wont be a guild for you, we just dont have the time to put into it. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:30 server time (8:30 EST) and raids typically last 3 hours (give or take). We try as much as possible to form dungeon groups with guildies as opposed to pugs, and love helping out. If you're into having fun while playing, and meeting cool (and interesting at times) people, send someone in the guild a message, or me directly.Nisoaz0 Sep 4
Sep 4 Looking for Guild (Returning..new player) Looking for (adult)Guild on Anub'arak.... More on the casual side so questing/dungeons some raiding once back into the swing of things. Played through Cata but seems game is completely different. ShazShaz1 Sep 4
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 1 Something missing? Were you a hardcore raider whose come back to the game and found everything you loved missing? Are all your friends gone? Does the egalitarian PVP and LFR system turn you off? Same here. So we created an old school guild. Composed of the kids who raided server first C'thune & 4 Horsemen kills with me. Of the folks who queued up in 1 hour AB queues so we could crush horde in 150-2 Ashkandi bloodbaths. If you played here during Vanilla you may remember me as Authority (Night Elf Warrior) from Decadence. We're looking for kindred spirits. If you miss how hardcore this game used to be and want to stick nostalgia in your veins, this is the guild for you. We've all grown up and had families so we don't expect you to play 40 hours a week anymore (though we'd all love to). But if you want to achieve something in PvP or PvE and have a good !@#$%^- time doing it, look no further. Alliance Sargeras <Bloodshed> Bloodterror#1245Kanez0 Sep 1
Aug 30 [H] <Placeholder> Thur/Fri 9pm - 12am EST Hey everyone! Placeholder is currently recruiting all members with a strong preference to ranged and healers right now. We have many new first time raiders as well as mythic raiders. We have some of the most geared players in our realm and are willing to help you gear up! Raids are opening very soon and we need to fill our core roster. We plan to get into mythic at some point and have the patience for those who don't have raid experience. We would love to help you gear and grow as a raider. We raid on Thursday and Friday's at 9 PM to Midnight EST. 6PM - 9PM PSTFeii0 Aug 30
Aug 17 Vanilla Chromaggus crew Hey everybody, A lot of old Chromaggus guys are playing Alliance right now and so a lot of the old Immune guys made a community. If you're an OG, then hit me up @ Husker#1112. I hope to talk to some of you soon! HuskerHüsker1 Aug 17
Aug 9 <Beta Tested Your Girl> Recruiting for BFA! <Beta Tested Your Girl> is recruiting to build it's group for mythic raiding in BFA. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 10pm start. We also like to push high mythic+ keys weekly! We are currently accepting everyone but cannot promise anyone a tank raid spot. Our goal is to enjoy the game and create the most relaxed, funny and tight-knit gaming community possible. If you are interested in joining, please add me at Rolenn#1576 for an invite! :)Rolenn0 Aug 9
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 5 Oh god what happened to my forum who hurt you and let these strangers in poor babyGearslue2 Aug 5
Aug 5 <Bound By Carnage> is recruiting Bound By Carnage is a new pvp guild looking to fill its ranks for bfa bloodeshed! Looking to form a solid core for rbgs, arenas, wpvp and casual bgs. Hardcore and casual players of all levels and skill welcome as we build a solid foundation to take the heads of our enemies! Whisper Pipewrrench-crushridge in game or replay to the post for more info.Pipewrrench0 Aug 5
Jul 31 Returning Warlock LF semi serious guild. I am a returning player just started back 2 weeks ago. The last time i played was MoP in which I did 12/12 normal and 8/12 herioc which was heroic and mythic now. I am free Mondays, Wednesnday and Sunday any time after 430 EDT and most all day Sunday. I also play a demon hunter tank but can play havoc as well. I am willing to play whatever the guild needs. I can download any chat needed. I currently dont have any gear and barely know the raids for this patch because i just started but I always study future fights and am not one to just wing it.Danknstien0 Jul 31
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 24 Returning player looking for new beginnings Hello I am a returning player after a few years and looking for a fresh start on a low-medium populated realm for BFA. I am mainly in it for pvp and casual raiding and i'm going to start a new toon. Doesn't matter whether it is Horde or Alliance. Can anyone recommend a server for a new beginning? Any information is very much appreciated as i am really excited to get back into the game. Thanks!Xhadow0 Jul 24
Jul 21 ACCGN&S OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 20 H - Community Recruiting - Fun/Casual events FOR THE 3RD TIME BECAUSE COMMUNITIES BROKE Dear Horde Players, "For The Lulz" is an up and coming Community built with idea of bringing Vanilla play back to the game with random acts of goofiness and scheduled epic events. Do you want to raid Astranaar? Do you want to have 50 person battle royale at the gurubashi arena? Do you want to try doing a 25 man raid with only druids. Do you want to join a bunch of other people in creating level 1 humans and drown yourself in the rivers of Stormwind? Do you want to gank a bunch of plebs in Hellfire Peninsula and then run away when they log onto their rogue mains? Do you want to play hide and seek? Do you want trivia and lore? Do you need help with some achieves and some runs or bgs? For The Lulz is for you then. There will be weekly planned events, with some prizes and giveaways, an active twitter (@FTLhorde) and discord (https://discord.gg/KekFB6R), plus plenty of others to chat and enjoy this game with. https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/K3nzvMuz2j?region=US&faction=Horde ^ is a link to get an invite. Damnitdan#1890 is my Real ID just in case you have any comments, questions or concerns.Khanzu2 Jul 20
Jul 20 <Masquers-H> is Recruiting! Greetings! <Masquers> is a fun active 18+ guild that is preparing for BFA and recruiting all roles! While we enjoy raiding 2 nights a week, frequently PVPing, and other various activities in WoW as a guild, we also understand that IRL comes first. We have earned AotC for every raid this expansion and plan to do so in the content to come! We have an official guild discord, as well as a guild Facebook page. Server: Chromaggus (connected with Anub’arak, Crushridge, Garithos, Nathrezim, and Smolderthorn) Faction: Horde Raid Nights: Tuesday and Sunday from 9pm-Midnight EST Current Needs: Specific needs include a mage and priest, but we are recruiting for all classes. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send one of us message in game or comment on this thread! Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you! Easife: Easife#1995 Gatzby: restodrood#1750Easife0 Jul 20
Jul 19 Daytime Horde Raiding Community Hello everyone, Daytime Raiders LLC is a Horde Community established for the sole purpose of daytime raiding. I know there is a group of early morning, morning, and afternoon folks who loves to play wow and want to progress but can't seem to find a guild that has room or just do not have the exact time we need. If you are a like minded individual such as myself please don't hesitate to add. Since communities are cross realm that means we are not limited to a small space in the Blizzard server but all servers. Thank you very much. If you would like to be a raid lead or would like to help moderate this community please let me know. I know each of us has a set of different time slots when we can be on. Again thank you for giving this community a chance. And remember you don’t have to leave your guild. Copy this code and paste to Join Community: 9bm7bDefrVW or click on the link below: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bm7bDefrVW?region=US&faction=HordeBjörn0 Jul 19
Jul 18 H - Community Recruiting - Fun/Casual events Dear Horde Players, "For The Lulz" is an up and coming Community built with idea of bringing Vanilla play back to the game with random acts of goofiness and scheduled epic events. Do you want to raid Astranaar? Do you want to have 50 person battle royale at the gurubashi arena? Do you want to try doing a 25 man raid with only druids. Do you want to join a bunch of other people in creating level 1 humans and drown yourself in the rivers of Stormwind? Do you want to gank a bunch of plebs in Hellfire Peninsula and then run away when they log onto their rogue mains? Do you want to play hide and seek? Do you want trivia and lore? Do you need help with some achieves and some runs or bgs? For The Lulz is for you then. There will be weekly planned events, with some prizes and giveaways, an active twitter (@FTLhorde) and discord (https://discord.gg/KekFB6R), plus plenty of others to chat and enjoy this game with. https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/K3nzvMuz2j?region=US&faction=Horde ^ is a link to get an invite. Damnitdan#1890 is my Real ID just in case you have any comments, questions or concerns.Khanzu0 Jul 18
Jul 17 Communities Tomorrow! – Join “For The Lulz” Dear Horde players, “For The Lulz” community is being created tomorrow and we are looking for more players to be a part of the inaugural crew. We are a community dedicated to silliness and escapism from the gear grind. Do you want to raid Astranaar? Do you want to try doing a 25 man raid with only druids. Do you want to join a bunch of other people in creating level 1 humans and drown yourself in the rivers of Stormwind? Do you want to gank a bunch of plebs in Hellfire Peninsula and then run away when they log onto their rogue mains? Do you want to play hide and seek? Do you want trivia and lore? For The Lulz is for you then. There will be weekly planned events, with some prizes and giveaways, an active twitter (@FTLhorde) and discord, plus plenty of others to chat and enjoy this game with. My real ID is damnitdan#1890, please add me or post here if you are interested or have any comments or suggestions.Khanzu1 Jul 17
Jul 16 A Casual Based - Fun Based: Wow Community Dear Horde players, upon the launch of BFA I will be starting a Community called "For The Lulz" dedicated to random acts of silliness and potential escapism from the gear grind. Do you want to raid Astranaar? Do you want to try doing a 25 man raid with only druids. Do you want to join a bunch of other people in creating level 1 humans and drown yourself in the rivers of Stormwind? Do you want to gank a bunch of plebs in Hellfire Peninsula and then run away when they log on their rogue mains? For The Lulz is for you then. There will be weekly planned events, an active twitter and discord, HOPEFULLY a vibrant community of players willing to enjoy this game with. My real ID is damnitdan#1890, please add me or post here if you are interested or have any comments or suggestions.Khanzu5 Jul 16
Jul 15 LF Daytime raiding guild Hello, Little about me. I've been a raider since the TBC days. I was a pretty hardcore raider up till WOTLK. Life happened and I became a more casual raider in Cata and then after that I completely stopped for 6 years. Then May of this year 2018 I came back and pretty much have been enjoying the new WoW. Except I can't do progression raiding because of my schedule and raiding is the only thing I look forward to in this game. I really hope this post helps me find a team I can work with for a long time. I work hard and take well to constructive criticism. I always love finding ways to improve my gaming skills. The Highlord Kruul challenge is a perfect example. My ideal time is something a little after 10am PST. I love to tank and heal. I have a Druid currently 936 as guardian but willing to be resto or any other spec. I also have a Prot Pally 934 again willing to be any other spec if need be. Thank you for your consideration looking forward to hearing from you. Gallowglass#1276Björn0 Jul 15
Jul 14 <Beta Tested Your Girl> Recruiting for BFA <Beta Tested Your Girl> is recruiting to build it's group for mythic raiding in BFA. Raid times/dates are to be decided, but will most likely be tues/thurs evenings. We also like to push high mythic+ keys weekly! We are currently accepting everyone, but our tank positions for raids is full. Our goal is to enjoy the game and create the most relaxed, funny and tight-knit gaming community possible. If you are interested in joining, please add me at Rolenn#1576 for an invite! :)Rolenn0 Jul 14
Jul 11 Death to the Horde! Die filth! Your time is coming in BFA, to die and stay dead.Archiee2 Jul 11
Jul 7 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss1 Jul 7
Jul 5 Zergen-Crushridge This piece of trash joins our MToS run, we have two bosses down, and wipe on Harjatan. Some people in the raid, first attempt on boss. Second pull, prolly going to get it now they see how the egg thing works. Zergen, MONK healer, demands assist so he can do something to help and RW. Except, instead, he KICKS EVERY PERSON FROM THE RAID. Every single person. Second time I've seen something like this happen. Its abhorrent. (Blizzard needs to add a meter for this kind of disgusting behavior) I don't know what Zergen's guild is. But I want this !@#$%^- put on blast. It's not right he can go in and single handily destroy 20 other peoples time because he's a loser garage stain. This kind of thing can NOT be tolerated!Zz1 Jul 5
Jun 30 Any old Vanilla peeps around? Dusting off some of these old screenshots... any <Envy> members around or know what happened to the likes of Flogzero, etc. Does that punk Kiku still play his warlock, god that guy was an !@#$%^-, stealing all my nemesis pieces :D This is Gopher checking in, hows the server these days?Goppher16 Jun 30
Jun 30 [H]<Humble> 11/11M LFM Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression while only dedicating 9 hours each week to main raid time. We finished Tier 21 with a US rank of 85, and we are looking for high caliber players who are interested in continuing to push a high rate of progression into BFA. Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions. T21 progression: 11/11 M-Antorus (US 85) T20 progression: 9/9 M-ToS T19 progression: 10/10 M-NH 3/3 M-ToV 7/7 M-EN Raid schedule: Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET Monday: 5:30-8:30PM PT / 8:30-11:30 ET Loot system: Progression focused loot council Recruitment officers: soj#11462, samiz#1174 Faction: Horde Class needs: Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below. Currently looking for Ranged DPS, though recruitment is open for high caliber players of all roles. Where to apply: If interested, please first read the "READ BEFORE APPLYING" thread at our forums found here: http://humbleguild.com/forum_threads/1870090 Once you have read the thread, you may submit an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/97wFAoLkpRYLo2363Soj23 Jun 30
Jun 27 (H) <Send Nudes> Recruiting for BFA! <Send Nudes> is recruiting all classes and specs to build a raid team for BFA. A little about us, we are formerly Hybris, who was 4th overall in Mythic Nighthold until we decided to merge with ROFLSTOMP due to people wanting to take a break from the game. Many of us original members are returning and trying to build back a strong core so we can get back into mythic raiding, push high mythic+ keys and build an amazing gaming community! Raid times are tbd, but will most likely be around Tuesday, Wednesday and/or Thursday from 9-12am EST. If you're looking for a new, friendly and relaxing home feel free to add me on real id, Rolenn#1576. Looking forward to meeting some new faces and pushing content with you guys!Rolenn0 Jun 27
Jun 13 Wuddup?! Just returning after 2-3 years! How's everyone been? Just got to 110 on my main and have no clue what to do next. I mainly enjoyed world pvp, BGs, arena, etc. Also lookong to join and remain in a decently active guild that I can buy the achievement mounts from as well. I played Horde on Smolderthorn for the first few years of WoW and then switched over to Ally on Crushridge a few years ago. Been playing since the first month of Vanilla. I was never anything great, just constantly there. Thanks for looking. CheersDumbdumb0 Jun 13
Jun 5 Ensifer Does anybody here know of a horde blood elf mage named Ensifer? He was in a guild of heavily geared pvpers called ":Lets Fighting Love" and the Alliance did not stand a chance against him nor his guild mates. This all took place back in BC on Anub'Arak back even before the cross-realms merged. Life was very hard back then and some of the horde made it worse. I would consider it the dark days of warcraft for the Alliance of Anub'arak or hall of shame. lolZolon12 Jun 5
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 4 [Crushridge] Wtb 40x Arcanitebar transmute. Hey all. Just wondering if there is anyone on my server that could transmute 40x arcanite bars for me. I am trying to get my thunderfury years later. I am tipping well & have mats. Have a nice day!Frostymuff1 May 4
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2