Anvilmar and Undermine

Jan 10, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 10, 2015
1d (A) Perpetual Captivity 8/8H LFM We are a Friday-Saturday night (7-10pm central time) mostly heroic content casualcore guild looking to add a couple reliable ranged dps and healers to our team. We have cleared heroic in all tiers in Legion and delved into a little mythic progression when we had the numbers. Current Uldir progression is 8/8N, 8/8H. Our Legion progression is as follows: (EN) 7/7H 4/7M, (NH) 10/10H 1/10M (TOS) 9/9H, (ABT) 11/11H We are looking for players that know their class, have adequate logs, and want to help us to progress through the various raids in Battle for Azeroth, so if you're looking to try us out leave a reply or message either myself or Driatin in game for a trial. Preference goes to a monk/paladin/druid healer who can make the raid times. Also looking for a couple ranged dps preferably a boomkin, mage, and warlock. If numbers get to where we can try mythic after heroic progression, we will definitely make an effort into doing that.Fellinator8 1d
2d INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 2d
2d South Park Noobs Any South Park noobs still on Undermine that started on Undermine? I like to take a trip down Memory Lane from time to time, but I was a human back then. I, uh...died...I guess, during the Ulduar patch.Glakhmed1 2d
6d 334IL Rogue Looking For Raid Guild Raided heavily last in WoTLK. Felt like content got too dry/easy in Cata and stopped playing. Looking to get back into the raid game with a consistent team raiding a few weekdays/Saturday evenings 7-10PM CST. Also have a resto sham cooking i'd bring as well. I'm fine filling an alternative spot.Dedrana1 6d
Oct 2 (A) Reforged is looking for you! We are currently building on our current roster for Raid and Mythic+ we are looking for Solid Reliable people for all kinds of content. We raid Tue/Wed 8-11 CST. Anyone in a smaller older guild, or if you are running solo is welcome. We do not demand that players fill certain roles as needed for guild related activities but we do highly encourage it. If you are interested in us then we would love to meet you! You may whisper or send in game mail to any of the Guild Leadership Guild Master-Sephina Officers- Yveliah, Zeebra, Garoad, Neola, Valklamoon, Spunkmunkey. Or you can add my battle.net revan#1421Sephina2 Oct 2
Sep 27 [A]<VISION> is looking for a solid raider We prefer someone who can tank in emergencies and mythic plus, but have a DPS or Heal spec for our main raids. As of 9/26 we are 5/8 Heroic, but check wow progress for the latest progression. We are a very fun group! do a /who Vision and talk to any of us for more info,Pandayho0 Sep 27
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 3 (A)<Vexed> LF Raiders! Rank 3 in realm! <Vexed> Looking for progression driven people, we are an established guild. We plan to push all the way to Mythic! Raid day Friday and Saturday evenings. Active growing discord community, organized Mythic group, great raid lead, and people. Come and join our fun as we push for top ranking in BFA. If Interested please message Desaria #2935 on discord or Amayaa-Undermine in WOW. Can't wait to hear from you :D Range DPS and a Priest are what we are most in search of, but dont hesitate to message, We are planning to have 2+ Raid teams, A hardcore and more casual raid group :DAmayaa5 Sep 3
Sep 2 WTT Two Guilds WTT Two US Guilds Undermine-A (13k+ with 6 full bank tabs) FOR Moon Guard-A or Wyrmrest Accord-H Kel'Thuzad-A (19k+ with 7 banks tabs and a few items) FOR Wyrmrest Accord-H or Moon Guard-A I would like to trade for guilds of the same caliber, especially the one from Undermine, but I'm willing to negotiate as long as it is a fair trade.Ephro0 Sep 2
Sep 1 (A)Looking for Guild Title says it all wanting a guild wanting a member wanting to raid, at least heroic and up. I willing to fill out any application needed. Reply on the thread or PM me in game!Sicariius1 Sep 1
Sep 1 eh delete deleteRip3 Sep 1
Aug 25 [A] Nocturna Fulmina is looking to grow Group of friends with a small raiding core that has been together most of Legion. We are an easy going guild that likes to push endgame content without being overly serious about it. As a casual guild, we raid 2 nights per week. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-11pm server with a fun run on Saturday for new folks and gearing alts. Lots and lots of Mythic+ throughout the week and we have a couple of guys that are pretty heavy into pvp. Our current group is in need of dps and maybe a tank since as we approach BfA not everyone is sure what roles we will be playing and we are extremely flexible with all of our alts. We welcome all friendly and mature players to join us in our shenanigans! Feel free to contact myself, Byakugan, or Hirameki in game or via mail with any further questions.Roowar1 Aug 25
Aug 23 Looking for Group So I admit this is my own fault but I let my toon get too "high leveled" to run through the last two dungeons. Is there any horde members that can help me with Stormheim's dungeon for now? I'd try the looking for group thing on WoW but I can only pick random legion dungeon now.Thirdteen0 Aug 23
Aug 17 [H] - LF Leatherworker for Green Dragonscale Hello I am in need of three old-school leatherworking pieces: https://www.wowhead.com/spell=19060/green-dragonscale-leggings https://www.wowhead.com/item=20296/green-dragonscale-gauntlets https://www.wowhead.com/item=15045/green-dragonscale-breastplate the leggings and breastplate recipes are drops out of Sunken Temple and I think many modern LW crafters won't have them. So if you do and are willing to craft them for me please post here! thank you!Crossfit0 Aug 17
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 7 WTS Chromatic Sword I am looking to sell a Chromatic Sword for 3 million gold. I am also willing to negotiate a better price.Viperspråy0 Aug 7
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 26 (A) Tainted Legion looking for members Hey folks. New guild looking for members. We currently have a few IRL friends looking to expand. We're looking to raid early afternoons on weekends (Sat/Sun), although if we have enough, maybe a group during the week as well. We are currently looking for any players, leveling or not, as we go into the new expansion. We've been farming up until this point to prepare. We've got tabs of Flasks, food, potions, runes, and working on more. Guild repairs as well. We have all professions maxed, although we are looking for enchanters and cookers for BFA launch. Basically, if you're looking for a relaxed group and want to hit mythic dungeons or raid in BFA, feel free to find a member of the guild and join us.Waammbulance0 Jul 26
Jul 21 Am&Um OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 21 (H)Looking for guild getting ready for BFA title says it all. Where did everyone go?Altherian3 Jul 21
Jul 7 Like all my ppl left the game.LF guild maybe? I have been playing on Anvilmar since day one of the realm...I've been random 5 man dps..random raid dps...A raid leader...a guild leader..a solo player off and on... But at this point most of my friends have left the game or play very little. Guild died off years back rebuilt to at least raid for most of the tiers this xpac but that has died off too. I love the game but with almost no one left to run anything with I guess I will reach out there to see if I can find a group of people I can get along with and can join in on the random adventures again... Feel free to hit me up with an in game mail or reply here. Just looking for a group of peoples who are down to earth have a lively guild chat and run stuff here and there and just have fun playing the game... -AncillaAncilla2 Jul 7
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jul 3 Back to basics... Hello! Please read before sending me random guild requests. :-) So, I'm back from taking a (long) break from LK - and ready to play. Been playing a month and... there's....alot of difference... so I'm getting into the grove of it. I love to tank - but need alot of hand holding on new content (I miss Kara days haha) Willing to dps and heal if really needed. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things but PUGS don't seem to need as much strategy as they used to... Anyway, I wanted to wait and get my stuff together before joining a guild - but after playing for over a month I can clearly see I'm alot further behind then I want to be (Don't even have flying yet...) and playing alone is getting boring. (What are keystone dungeons anyway?? haha) So I'm looking for a guild that is raiding and doing stuff - pvp as well - casual raiding is perfect, After the holidays I'll be able to commit more to a schedule but as of right now general weekdays I'll be able to play between 6-10pm server time - weekends probably longer. Hope to hear from you!Irwinklink2 Jul 3
Jul 3 [A] Looking for some folks to tank for I'm newish to this server, with 2 110s here that are both tanks. This DK and a DH. I'm looking for a regular group. Ideally raiding, but Mythics/M+ also an option. Don't really care what tier you're in - I can drop back and help you through an older tier, or take on whatever my current iLevel can handle. Available after 6pm PST, Mon-Thurs. Maybe up to 2 nights a week. Historically (since early BC) I've been a Horde player - over there I have 'geared' tanks of every class except DK (on a whim I worked up my Alliance DK instead of my goblin, to see 'the other side' a bit). And my guild horde side is a bit dead. My Alliance guild was too, so I moved the toon here, where a 'multi-game' guild I've been in for some other games (Overwatch, formerly Wildstar, stuff & etc) has it's chapter. Like most established guilds - they've had the same 2 tank players for many years in WoW... and well, that isn't likely to change anytime soon. I can bring the DK, or a DH, and once a group gets going (making a server transfer worth it) I could dust off one of the other classes and make it available.Rastafyah4 Jul 3
Jul 3 [A] Looking for Guild Just a player who's been searching for a helpful, fun, crazy guild for a while now, can't seem to find any that makes a fit. Hoping to find one here, so please post on here if you're recruiting and need a 920 Holy Paladin. Preferably, a guild that can and does invite and include everyone in raids and new content during the weekend. Also wanting one that uses something to chat it up, like Discord. Lastly, just to avoid unnecessary time consumption, I won't be changing servers and I will want to invite my significant other to the guild as well. ( She's new and I want to show her the game I love so we can enjoy it together. She's also a holy pally. ) Thank you for taking the time to look at this post if anything, hope you find whatever you're looking for here! Feel free to message me if you want to talk more or whatever :)Bragï1 Jul 3
Jul 2 <Reforged> Filling in our Raid Team Hello all I am currently looking for people for my guild, looking to put together a Raid team for Wed/Thur 8 server with optional off days (TBD), other Raid groups are also an option. I want to focus on downing bosses (Progression), while not making it feel like work, I would like to have fun and enjoy the game with others in a social/friendly enviornment. Focuses on all other game content as well. Feel Free to message me in game if im online, or send an in game mail, or add my bnet tag Revan#1421 if you are interested. Thanks, SelestiaSelestia16 Jul 2
May 27 Noob UH DK looking for guild (Horde) New-ish UH DK looking for a social guild! I've been playing the game for a few years now with many hiatuses in between, so there's still a lot I don't know about WoW (Raiding/PvP specifically). I have also been completely solo during my time playing. If you decide to recruit me, please note that I'm still a fairly new player and only have a basic understanding of the fundamentals in end game content. I'm also still questing in Suramar and gearing up. Times available & time zone: EST, I'm available after 4 PM for several hours. School is almost out, but I also am a freelance artist so I may have to take a few days out of the week to work on commissions and the like. Faction preference: Horde Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual Current progression/experience: Above ^ Contact info: (Please reply to this thread if you're interested in recruiting me, and I will give you my contacts) That is all, have a good day :)Zyachim0 May 27
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 11 WTS - Pattern: Chromatic Cloak Looking for a buyer for my Chromatic Cloak Pattern.Kolten0 May 11
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Mar 27 LF Late night raid guild Im Looking for a raid group and guild that raids late server time. Thinking about 11 pm server time. Or a group that is super early in the morning. Im a tank and wanna stay that wayWrathh0 Mar 27
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold0 Mar 1
Feb 28 Looking For a good PVE guild Looking for a good PVE Horde guild, i am returning to this game after a very big break. I played vanilla to the very beginning of WOTLK. I was a member of FIres of Heaven, and have raided end game PVE content at the US and a few world first level, across several different mmos. Im not looking to raid immediately but to be around a group of like minded players as to earn my spot on a roster when ever given the chance to do so. I play ranged DPS hunter is my preferred class but would be open to a guilds needs since i basically am starting from scratch. I prefer mature age groups, as i am myself i don't mind having fun when not raiding but when doing content I am all business. I am a mechanically sound player understanding that i need to know my class and do what is necessary to squeeze all potential from it and contribute to the team in any way needed. I understand that i would be a risk to take to some guilds but let me earn a spot by getting to know you and the team and would be grateful of the opportunity given from a guild please feel free to contact me in game I am on all evenings till about 11 MST and feel free to ask me any questions as neededValafaria0 Feb 28
Feb 27 Any Horde, west coast (PST) guild players? Hey all! I'm a healer (Priest 930/Druid 869 currently), that likes to run 5 man dungeons (mythics), and casual raiding. Looking to improve and play with like minded players. PST time zone. I play quite a bit on the weekend nights (and many times during the day), and usually in the evening about half the weeknights. Looking for a guild of like minded players that need a healer :). Have Discord for voice. Thanks in advance!Saleeze0 Feb 27
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 19 Heroic Antorus Recruitment Hello everyone, I am trying to put together a consistent Heroic Antorus group together, and build for Battle For Azeroth I am in need of steady, reliable players to complete Regular/Heroic progression for Raids and groups for Assosicated M+ now and going forward, Raids are 8-11 Server (Central) HMU Revan#1421 or in game if you are able to do these times and interested in an active guild. Thanks, SelestiaSelestia0 Feb 19
Feb 15 <The Light of Hope> Guild Recruitment <The Light of Hope> is a Guild newly formed by a core group of friends, and we’d love more members. Raid nights are Wed/Thurs at 2000 server. All are welcome, especially those who want to ease into raiding in a supportive environment. Mon 2000 server is a weekly event devoted to achievements and legacy content, such as old raids. Full bank with ample funds for repairs and mats for leveling professions and alts. For more information message me saxon#1773 or join our discord at https://discord.gg/vCNQRaeTitanium1 Feb 15
Feb 4 LFM Highmaul Coliseum, lvl 100s Alliance ONLY like the title says, looking for Alliance members to complete the "Fight, Kill, Salute!" quest in the Highmaul Coliseum. This requires a level 100 with a level 3 Gladiator's Sanctum in your Garrison. This will likely take several queues to complete, so we will need to farm some horde characters for bones on Draenor, as it costs 100 bones to queue after the first queue, I have some horde characters we can farm also. Will help people get the achieve and title if you do not already have it, as long as you help me finish the quest! add Trashpanda#11414 for more info!!!Deception0 Feb 4
Dec 30 (H) Live to Win recruiting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAxZVZgpmI0 Make a difference in the World... of Warcraft. message me at RapidKillerw #1549 if you're interestedRielor1 Dec 30
Dec 18 Organizing a Pro M+ Group I'm putting together a legit M+ group to smash boards and farm up those sweet 985s. I have a lot of high end raiding experience on several accounts, currently looking for all slots for the team as I can go all 3 specs as Pally or Druid. I have several fill-ins on BNet friends but it's inconsistent, I am really interested in forming a solid group, decked alts are welcome as well. Get ahold of me through forum reply, in-game mail or on BNet #Hemeraser#1819Hemeraser0 Dec 18
Dec 18 [A]<Sword of Azeroth> has left the server After nearly 11 years as a guild on Undermine we finally decided it was time to move. We are now <Discordant> on Dalaran. If you're looking for a guild on a high-pop server or just curious what life is like here in Dalaran send me or Sione a tell for an invite. Farewell Undermine, we loved the time we sunk into you!Graymonkey0 Dec 18
Dec 18 Caution! New Player! hey whats going on guys! Yes im New to WoW it came out when i was 14 but never played cuz never had a computer or net...stupid family lol but anyways im here now ready then ever to play... just looking for people to be friends with and lvl up with and do dngs....im only lvl 20 on anvilmar realm and im in my friends guild and he comes on some nights but other then that im alll byyyy my sellllfffff lol anyways im 29 got mic so add me folkers :P bnet tag is kaligrown420#1644Fizzlenade1 Dec 18
Dec 7 [A] <Affirmative Action> Recruitment/Merger <Affirmative Action> {Alliance, Anvilmar/Undermine) is looking to recruit members or possibly merge with another guild. Our guild has been around for quite some time and, back when we were more of a progression guild, had quite a few realm firsts. Our more hardcore members have since either retired or gone to different guilds leaving the current roster decidedly more casual. The guild currently raids Monday 7:30-10:30 PST, though we’re also open to switching to whatever day works for the whole team. Since we only raid 1 day a week, we expect raiders to come prepared so we can get the most out of our session. That being said, raid is normally pretty relaxed, as we joke around a lot. Other than that, we have members that enjoy doing mythic+ dungeons, PVP battlegrounds, running old achievements, pet battles, or just plain leveling alts. We currently have around 6 active members that get on most nights and several more that get on periodically throughout the week and for raids. If merging, ideally we’d like to absorb a like-sized guild. If being absorbed, we’re not really interested in transferring servers or factions, since most of us have quite a few alts that we play on regularly. At the end of the day we’re all here to play with our friends and make some new ones. If interested in talking, message Canoodle or add my battletag Canoodle#1963Canoodle1 Dec 7
Dec 7 Ravage Where my Ravage bros at people still play at all? what ever happen to Ronoc Claudius Kensei Gunwood Zink. Wheres my bros atEspook2 Dec 7
Nov 26 [A]<VISION> AOTC GUILD [A]<VISION> AOTC every tier - (See realm rankings here https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/connected-anvilmar) We are looking for a good DPS or Healer as we enter the final tier of the XPAC We raid Tues and Wed 6:30 - 9:30 server (CST) 2 days, 6 hours, we have an alt run on fridays, and run Mythic plus throughout the week. We have a great group of people (co-ed friendly) and expect to be one of the top realm guilds once again for Antorus. We plan on doing Mythic as well. We use Discord, and a personal loot (roll for unwanted gear) system which has proven to be surprisingly effective and promotes little downtime between bosses. Please message BigWally, Pandayho, or whoever is on for more information.Pandayho0 Nov 26
Nov 23 <A> Fortuna Favet Fortibus recruiting Fortuna Favet Fortibus would like to work on some guild achievements if anyone is interested in helping. If you are a returning player or looking for a guild that you can run instances, PvP, Level alts with then please feel free to add me. My Battletag is Rashemar1785. Would like to run the old dungeons/raids for achievements and also the "Stay Classy" achievements if possible.Valáshune0 Nov 23
Nov 21 [A] <The Order of Diligence> is recruiting. No longer applicable.Roowar8 Nov 21