Arygos and Llane

Jan 10, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 10, 2015
2d [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 2d
May 13 [A] <Honor Bound> is recruiting <Honor Bound> of Llane/Arygos is a semi-casual raiding guild whose goal is to progress through normal and heroic content while having fun with as little stress as possible. We believe in a sense of community and achieving together. We raid on Saturday evenings starting at 8PM realm time, and have recently added Sunday evenings 7PM realm time. Casual players are also welcome! We have a variety of interests so you don’t have to be a raider to join in the fun! We also run Mythic + dungeons and a variety of other activities: fun-runs for transmog gear/mounts, achievements and time-walking to name a few. We are most active in the evenings, so if you are interested in joining us on our adventures (or have questions) you can /who Honor Bound and message anyone in guild and they will get in touch with an officer.Linmarie11 May 13
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 20 Looking for a guild I am in Llane. Looking for a guild. I am a druid healer. Coming back to the game after about 8 years. Looking for a fun guild but I do like to raid. I will be trying to level up quickly.Kitiarablade2 Apr 20
Apr 12 7/11M Recruiting for Mythic Antorus and BfA <Crom> (Horde) Progression: 11/11H 7/11M Days: Tuesday/Wednesday Times: 9-11:30pm EST Voice: Discord <Crom> started as a group of raiders who grew dissatisfied with their old guild's lax requirements for raiding. We're not an elitist group, but strongly believe raiders should pull their own weight. While the majority of our raiders are interested in pushing our progression as far as we can, we recognize that not everyone has the same goals. With that in mind we run a casual Heroic on Fridays and a Normal on Sundays. Whether you're looking for progression or are just interested in seeing the content, we have something for everyone. Currently looking for a Resto Druid and a Fury Warrior. Also interested in a Ret Paladin, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin, Destor/Affi Warlock, and Mage. If you have any questions or are interested in joining, feel free to add me and shoot me a message in game. Hanul#1985Vasir2 Apr 12
Apr 11 LF cool Guild Hey all so I'm looking for a cool guild that raids regularly, IL is a bit low now but I have raid experience I'm a cool laid back guy, looking for a cool community of nice, helpful, fun pps to be a part of, let me know!! ThanksRedvex5 Apr 11
Apr 11 [H] Returning raider LF guild Hey Everyone! I'm a former hardcore raider (doesn't everyone say that these days...) looking to return for BfA. While I wouldn't say that I am "hardcore" anymore, I do try to avoid the casual scene. I'm looking for a guild who raids 2 days a week (+/-), while still being active for things like mythic+ and the occasional pvp. Characters: Shaman - prefer to heal, but will dps if needed DK - prefer to tank, but will dps if needed Boosting a zandalari druid once unlocked (don't those models look sick?!) I'm looking for a mature guild who appreciates someone who pulls their weight. If you have a spot open, or looking to bolster your ranks, send me a message and we can talk. Thanks for taking the time to read this.Elohel1 Apr 11
Apr 9 Looking for raiding guild (H) I've played a lot of MMO's in my life now and I've realized I only truely enjoy the game when I'm raiding end game content. I like to show up for a few hours to get this done so I have the dedication to do it. I'm a third shifter and need a Euro time guild or just an early morning guild that likes to raid around 9 or 10 AM EST. I main a monk right now that has all three specs closely gear at ~935 so hoping to improve that a lot. I prefer to main spec DPS or tank but if we need a healer, I dont' mind at all. I'm looking for semi-hardcore. As in 2-3 days a week raiding with the casual pick up mythic + dungeons on non raid days. I'm willing to raid for 2-4 hours a day with the occasional "last push" going past the 4 hour mark, but no epic 8 hour raid days for me.Menae0 Apr 9
Apr 6 <Late Night Crew> Recruiting ! ABOUT <Late Night Crew>, is an Alliance PVE focused guild on Llane. We are a Semi-hardcore raiding guild that strives to complete raiding content while it's current in a reasonable time frame. Many of the core players in <Late Night Crew> have respectable and competitive raid experience. We enjoy the social and serious aspects of the game, trying to blend the two into a cohesive raid environment. We love to have fun, but know that when it's raid time, the raid needs to be focused and ready to tackle the task at hand with the time given. We are always looking for players who fit this mold and can bring a great attitude and personality to the raid team. RAID TIMES Raid nights: Tuesday: 10pm - 1am EST Thursday: 10pm - 1am EST *We will strive to strictly raid these days. Make-up days, or additional days are NOT mandatory and will be voted on if needed* WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU As an applicant/raider, we expect you to know your class/role. Whether you have been playing the class for years, or months, we expect you to be able to perform at a level that is on-par with standards set in both the guild, and general data from other players. Raiders are expected to be knowledgeable about changes, fight-by-fight tips, and a willingness to put this to use. We all have our bad days and we all have struggled with a mechanic before, but we all are here to kill the boss. Please have a good attitude and a sense of humor. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are all on the same team, and we need to work together and perform at an equal level to stay cohesive. Being able to take advice or criticism and using it to improve is something we all must do. We expect our players to be mature about raiding. We use Discord for voice communication. We require all members to use it, and have a working mic. You may not always need to talk, but we need players who can communicate when needed. Outside of raids is a good time to chat with fellow members and meld into the guild community more effectively. Communication is key. If you have knowledge of a boss or a strat change, don't keep it to yourself. Part of raiding is the learning process behind each boss. The same goes for any concerns or questions you may have. We are a team, and we should act like one. Having a reliable internet connection and computer that isn't full-potato is a must. We all might not be able to afford the newest tech, or have Google Fiber caressing our sweet connections, but you must be able to play this game in a 20-man Mythic setting with the ability to respond and see mechanics. WHAT LATE NIGHT CREW CAN OFFER YOU <Late Night Crew> is working to build this raid team into a cohesive, efficient group of players. We want to provide full completion of current content before significant nerfs. We offer an experienced core that has competed at various levels of high-ranked raiding. And while we're serious about raiding, we are very social too. We like to joke around and occasionally take light-hearted jabs at one another, but remain to be mature and focused on the task at hand. Our players like to play other games, do achievements, level alts, and run alt runs. Having a good community as a guild is something we strive for. We aim to re-create that old sense of community this game has long lacked. CONTACTS Lifeconsumer - Guild Master/Raid Leader //Btag - Renegade#1573 Peaches - Co-GM/ Recruitment Officer //Btag - Peachy#1254 Ironbeard - Officer //Btag - MJOLNIR#1469Threatless3 Apr 6
Apr 2 Returning Player seeking assistance Hey guys after 6 years away I decided to come back. I have my own personal guild and am looking for someone, faction or realm doesn't matter, interested in joining my guild. What I want out of this arrangement is to have some one that won't mind inviting my characters into the guild. What I'm offering is a guild with a few decent perks, guild repairs on 100% and 2 GB tabs of storage. Also the ability to get any of your alts or new friends that might want to try the game without having to dive into the full guild scene right away. This is also a nice hide away guild for when you want to just get away whether it's from a particular realm or your guild. The guild name is Death Inc, feel free to look it up. If there's anyone in a similar predicament I'd be happy to trade invite services as well If anyone recognizes the character or guild name then you already know I'm a stand up person that can be trusted. Contact me in game or reply here if interested and I'll get with you. Thanks guys!Deathedealer0 Apr 2
Mar 31 Llane - Looking for Guild (A/H) (AWST) Looking for more active guilds for my Horde and Alliance toons. I'm based in Western Australia (AWST) trying to find Australian based, or similar time based guilds. Alliance - Teuthoida - Shaman - ilvl 924 Elemental - ilvl 924 (Happy to run heals, haven't in legion content) Horde - Rottface - Warrior - ilvl 895 - Arms/Prot ( run all dungeons as prot, gearing up to try and run raids as prot) I would like to get back into Raiding but wish to be able to enjoy the experience with everyone. Would like to go through Mythic content Dungeons/Raids I'm easy going, just want to enjoy the experience with people who want to do the same thing. Main priority is to find a guild that allows casual players into their community and has a great friendly manner. I have a heap of alts on both Horde/Alliance. I'm always happy to bring the toon that needs to fill a spot as opposed to only running a main. weekday availability - Mon - Thurs approx 8pm (AWST) onwards Friday - Sunday - pretty open to times. Please hit me up if you think I would fit into your guild. (H) Rottface (A) Teuthoida Battle tag - DeRFuG#6212Teuthoida0 Mar 31
Mar 30 (A) Knights of the Storm - Looking to Raid Knights of the Storm is low on numbers and is looking for another guild to raid with. Knights of the Storm is a nice cozy guild that has been around for a very long time. We are full of fun, interesting, mature people who get together once or twice a week to enjoy the game and each other's company. The people in our guild have established lives and play the game on off times at their own pace. We have lost our members in the last few months due to loosing interest in the game and real life commitments. We were raiding pretty steady up until tomb of Sargeras. We have about 7-9 people who would like to keep things going. We are looking to get together with another guild group roughly the same size. We are not looking to merge guilds, or to ditch our guild. We simply want to partner up with another guild to get into raiding 1-2 nights per week. In the past, we have raided in the evenings during the week from 9-11 Server and that works well for us.Hopster2 Mar 30
Mar 29 Looking for Active Alliance Guild!! Hello Arygos or what is left of a player base on Arygos. I am Icanhaz aka Kloves-Thrall I am joining your server, which was once my main server in the Cata expansion and was looking for an active group of people Alliance side. I have very class leveled to 90 and soon will be all classes 110. I have already geared 6 characters on the Horde side and am just thinking ehhh why not play my original characters and return to the alliance. So yeah if there are any active guilds looking for active members for the Alliance I am your dude. Icanhaz - Hunter Watercolors - DK Fingerprint - Prot Pally Cozmoz - Shaman Tulka- Mage Buggytruck - Druid Cryxius - warrior Fingercut - rogue Fingerpuppet- warlock These are my characters I'll be on so feel free to whisper meIcanhaz2 Mar 29
Mar 24 LF guild -Alliance- 2 characters- Hello! I'm rather new to the game (I started in mid june/early July of 2016) and having played through most of the legion content, I'm now looking to tryout raiding and just generally looking for people to hang with, seeing as both friends I was introduced to the game by moved on from the game. I have 2 fully leveled characters; Ilumia, a 110 NE balance druid, and Arazia, a 110 fully leveled Havoc Demon Hunter. I'm also just beginning with a lvl 100 Panda Shaman (Also Alliance) so hopefully I'll soon have that character fully leveled as well. I'm semi-experienced in healing but Restoration is a spec on my druid that I haven't had much time with. I'm open to casual and more serious guilds, though I understand that as a new player I am probably better off in a more casual guild until I get the hang of it. Regardless, I hope to find somewhere to really start getting into the content I've been missing out on.Illumia9 Mar 24
Mar 21 Trouble finding a guild I'm having no luck in looking for a guild, I know it's low pop and "dead season" being a lot don't sub the last month's of an expansion but dang lol. Any one else to ding the same issue? If you feel the same maybe we can all get together and make a guild or something to have active players in so it's easy to find people to play with no matter what you doIcanhaz0 Mar 21
Mar 17 [H] 2/11M Requiem Eternium is recruiting DPS Requiem Eternum is a long time raiding guild that has been raiding nonstop since vanilla. We are looking to add a few more good dps players to our roster. Raid times are Monday and Tuesday from 9:00-12:00 EST. To see more about our guild go to our website at http://requiemeternum.com. The link to apply is on the homepage in the upper left hand corner. If you have any questions contact Jogan-Llane or Click-Llane in game.Jogan1 Mar 17
Mar 16 Selling AotC on Tuesdays at 8:30pm EST <Crom> (5/11M) is selling Heroic Argus kills on Tuesdays at 8:30pm EST. Loot is set to Personal, you're guaranteed to get the Violet Spellwing mount, and you'll have a chance to get the Scythe of the Unmaker transmog and Amon'Thul's Vision trinket. Only accepting gold on Arygos/Llane, 200k on Horde or 300k on Alliance. If you're interested, mail Vasir-Arygos in game or add Hanul#1985. We're also happy to set up a full clear on Master Loot. Master Loot - 1.5M on Horde, 1.7M on Alliance Full clears will take 2-3 hours.Vasir4 Mar 16
Mar 15 Arisen Any of the old crew still around? Came back recently and feeling nostalgic. Hit me up on my gamer tag Jarekprime#1251Hellbilly0 Mar 15
Mar 15 Nope nah nvmThreatless1 Mar 15
Mar 11 <A> <Equinox> is Recruiting <Equinox> is looking for casual raiders to join our evening raid 8-11PM EST. IF your tired of being LEFT OUT or being made to feel like your not good enough, come join us. Our raids are CASUAL and fun and a great way to get some shiny new gear! We are a family-friendly guild who welcomes players of all levels and experience. Our guild is made up of a good number of older folks, many of which are parents and/or grandparents. However anyone who agrees to our very few RULES is welcome to join the fun! New players, returning players, altoholics, collectors, pet battlers, PVP'ers, and raiders ALL are welcome. Who we are looking for: - People with patience. - People with a sense of humor. - People who know how to lead. - People who enjoy fun guild events. - People who want to make new friends. - People who aren't afraid to ask questions OR answer them. - People who are mature in the way that you treat others with respect. What can we offer: - A friendly relaxed community, a place to call home in-game. - An ideal chance to meet new friends. - A guild where people enjoy running old content as much as new content. - A place to enjoy the game and not have to worry about pressuring, rude, or arrogant players. Guild Rules >> http://equinox.enjin.com/faq Application >> http://equinox.enjin.com/recruitmentVervaine19 Mar 11
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold0 Mar 1
Feb 28 Need Raiding Guild I am at the moment iL 942 Demo Warlock looking for a guild on llane or Argos for raiding can anyone help me plsLucyfir0 Feb 28
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 25 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold2 Feb 25
Feb 22 [H] 6/11M Recruiting for Mythic and BfA <Crom> (Horde) Progression: 11/11H 6/11M Days: Tuesday/Wednesday Times: 9-11:30pm EST Voice: Discord <Crom> started as a group of raiders who grew dissatisfied with their old guild's lax requirements for raiding. We're not an elitist group, but strongly believe raiders should pull their own weight. While the majority of our raiders are interested in pushing our progression as far as we can, we recognize that not everyone has the same goals. With that in mind we run a casual Heroic on Fridays and a Normal on Sundays. Whether you're looking for progression or are just interested in seeing the content, we have something for everyone. We're looking for all roles to finish out a second Mythic raid team, so if our main raid times don't work for you, maybe this second group is what you're looking for! If you have any questions or are interested in joining, feel free to add me and shoot me a message in game. Hanul#1985Vasir28 Feb 22
Feb 20 Heroic Argus Sales Hello Arygos & Lane Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 350k. I'm flexable with pricing (willing to take pets and other in game items for compensation). I take payment on almost all servers. The group runs 6 days a week and has several runs per day. If you are interested or have questions: add KevinRam#1538. Thanks!Solarwalker0 Feb 20
Feb 19 LF a Blacksmith to Craft Felsteel Longblade Title says it all. The Felsteel Longblade plans are an extremely rare and world epic drop from Burning Crusade. I've been farming dungeons and raids for the past month and a half for these plans and have had no luck. Are there any blacksmiths that already know the plans and can craft one for me? I will tip generously of course and provide the materials, making it as simple as making 10k gold just for showing up and clicking a couple times.Lonawolfe7 Feb 19
Feb 17 Looking for Horde players New(ish) guild looking for horde members interested in raiding, dungeons, questing, leveling, collecting, or whatever boats your float. If interested please visit our website and fill out a short recruitment form at Https://ilyg.enjin.comAitnd7 Feb 17
Feb 11 Horde Pally looking for guild Looking for a casual/raiding/social guild on LLane/Arygos. I mainly play alliance but I miss my horde toons and can't find a guild on the server. If you know if any looking for more players let me know.Yrag0 Feb 11
Feb 9 [A] Returning vets looking for Guild Hi all, My wife and I left Legion in late 2016 and returned 3 weeks ago. Pretty experienced players, I was a pretty aggressive raider throughout my WoW career and an old Field Marshal in the Vanilla ranking system. Looking for no-BS guild to hang our hats, as we are chill players that love to run pretty much any content. We have several Alliance characters and are mainly working on Druid DPS/Tank (me) and Druid RDPS/Heals (she). Not looking for a mandatory raiding schedule as our careers and family is far too busy for that, but we indeed will raid when we can. Also interested in Mythics and the like as we were running Mythic + when we left. Very conscientious, well prepared, even-tempered raiders that have belonged to high performing guilds in the past. If your guild is recruiting and not of the militant variety, we would be interested. Thanks for checking this out!Snarryl0 Feb 9
Feb 4 Circle of Titans Looking for DPS <Circle of Titans> Currently looking for members to join our ranks in progression for Mythic ToS . We raid Tuesday/Wed 7:30-10:30 EST.We have another group that runs Fri/Sat same times. We need more DPS/Tank. PST if you have any questions! We are 9/9 Heroic ToS #hirowolfe#1267Hirowolfie7 Feb 4
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Dec 21 Shadowmourne Blood Infusion Hello! My guild is dead so I would love to get the help of any Alliance-side peeps with my Shadowmourne Blood Infusion legendary quest. I just need 2 peeps and 1 of them needs to have either a self-res or have battle-res (shaman, DK, 'lock, and druid). Any help would be appreciated. EDIT: P.S. This is the toon I'm on so just message me in-game, although I will still be checking this thread.Verus0 Dec 21
Nov 18 Arisen Looking for a few old heads that remember Jarek give me a shout.Zarthros0 Nov 18
Nov 8 a new beginning A new day begins.... new beginning with a new guild all is goodPallydabat0 Nov 8
Nov 7 Recruitment Hey gang, I'm the raid leader for Equinox. Contrary to previous post , we do want all those things except 1. We wanna work as a guild to get through raids, dungeons ect ect. We aren't looking to push openraid , we have people who are willing to help you if you wanna start raiding or if you don't. We have a plethora of former hardcore raiders willing to help you learn mechanics and progress through. We have recently began forming a progression group to help with the actual guild raid night. We do not want any elitist to join us because we are casual and laid back. If you feel this might fit you whisper someone who can direct you to an officer or our gm to get u to the guild website to applyPallydabat2 Nov 7
Nov 6 Looking For Social Guild (H) Hey! I am looking for a social guild that I can level up with. Realm doesn't really matter as I can make a new character to level on whatever realm to make sure I fit in with your group before moving my main over. About me: I started playing WoW when the BC expansion was first released. I did some raiding with WotLK but have had periods of time where I have stopped playing off and on throughout that time. I haven't done any raiding or dungeons since I came back and I would be interested in doing so. I really like being involved in the guild and having responsibilities (like running a guild website or FB). I'm a college student so I play when I can but there are periods of time where I stop playing (Finals/Midterms). I also play Dungeons and Dragons but I never really got into the Roleplay aspect on WoW (although I would be interested to). My main (Mellimeldisi) used to be known as Meldainiel and I've had her since BC. She was my first character and I refuse to level bump her (which is why she isn't maxed yet). About you: Social guild with helpful and laid back members. Organized guild which promotes and demotes players as necessary (there is nothing worse than being an initiate for months). Reward players who contribute to the running of the guild. Fb/Website is a bonus. Accepts low levels and altoholics.Mellimeldisi1 Nov 6
Nov 3 Irate Pirates Recruiting Healer!!! <Irate Pirates> of Llane/Arygos is recruiting a Mistweaver Monk or Holy Priest for our core team. We are currently 5/10M NH and looking forward to building our healing team for Tomb! Please be at least 890ilvl and know your class inside out! Additionally, please have logs to submit for review if interested!! Raid times are Wed/Thurs/Sun 10pm est Benefits of joining: 1) Raiding Opportunities. We are a casual to semi-hard core raiding guild. As such, we have room for all types of players doing all levels of difficulty. 2) Organization/Stability. We are here to stay for the long term. Our leadership is very committed to the guilds mission of providing its members the tools to succeed. We are not a guild around for an expansion and gone the next. 3) Thriving Guild Community. Here at IP, we do not recruit just based on raiding skill alone. We are acutely aware that the person trumps the player. While it is a bonus that you may be good at the class/spec you play, your personality/attitude must be appropriate with the guild's. What we are looking for: 1) Commitment. Log in. Interact. Be there. 2) Maturity/Attitude. Handle everything as you would interacting with other full-functioning adults in the real world - good or bad. 3) Strive to be better. The best raiders are problem solvers. Be better than you were yesterday. Yarrr!!!! Contact Sennalia#1640 or DeathByWeeee#1853Sennâlia1 Nov 3
Oct 30 [H] LF guild active late 0100 EST(2200 PST) Work hours have shifted and in need of some active peeps to play with. If your guild fits that play time just send me a message in game. Thanks.Abdeel0 Oct 30
Oct 21 TOS achievements Hi guys. I'm kind of new to this server. It's very cozy. I really like doing achievements runs and looking for more achievement friends. I usually lead at least 1 achievement run a week. My btag is Morganna#1933 I'm doing TOS achievements this Sunday at 6pm EST. You can sign up on OpenRaid or message me in game just add my btag. http://openraid.zergid.com/r/308611 Thanks. Hope to make some new friends on this server!Morgainn0 Oct 21
Oct 20 The Hallowed End is recruiting Hello everyone "The Hallowed End" is recruiting, we are looking for active players to fill our casual raid team, in need of some dps(casters would be nice)and maybe a healer. We are a family friendly guild, most of us have been hardcore raiders in the past and kinda just want a more relaxed fun raid night. We Clear ToS weekly but usually have to pug a few, so we are hoping to find like minded people to fill out those spots. Our raid schedule right now is just Wednesday nights at 8PM server a second night may be in the works depending on the up coming content and our progression but we care about fun above all else. If interested please contact either myself, Luffles, Tinytiger or Etroia Thanks.Thaedin0 Oct 20
Oct 11 LF guild sigs on Llane Paying 1k gold for guild signatures. Need 3. Whisper Luktar for invite ThanksTallahassee0 Oct 11
Sep 13 <A> <Intuition> Recruiting! <A> <Intuition> We are a fun and friendly guild looking to expand our ranks for both Mythic Raiding and Community events with one another such as dungeons, leveling, alt raids, etc.. Recruiting for Tuesday and Thursday Night 10pm server - 1am server !! We are 1/10 Mythic. Trying to fill out our Mythic Roster for the upcoming raid Tomb of Sargeras. All exceptional and friendly players are welcome to join however. We strive on having fun while progressing. Our goal is to maintain how fun it is to play while still being competitive. Please Contact me at Renegade#1573 or in-game. You may also Contact Bellajolie, Piccolinni, Sedaine. Permitting they are online. We all reside on Llane and have for many many years!Threatless16 Sep 13
Aug 31 Equinox recruitment Equinox is looking for more to join our raid and dungeon teams . We are in need of melee dps , 1 solid healer , and a dps with heals os . We are a casual guild and we like to have fun as we run . We help with balance of power questline as well as many other things. We have a family friendly enviroment due to great leadership. We have contest and guild lottery weekly. Look us up at equinox.enjin.com or whisper one of our guild members for more info.Pallydabat1 Aug 31
Aug 26 [A] Organizing weekly Mythic Raid Hi all, With the release of 7.3 and the increase in power that is coming from it. I am trying to organize a weekly mythic raid for people who 1. Have killed heroic KJ 2. Finish a +10/+15 weekly mythic+ each week 3. Have logs of their fight 4. Have a good attitude Day of week and timing is still TBD, please reach out to me on here or ingame at Wicked#1496Wickedevil0 Aug 26
Aug 20 [A] <Thot Slayers> Recruiting <Thot Slayers> Are looking for any and all members to join. We are looking for friendly and chill people to progress through Legion Dungeons/Raids as well as helping out other guild members quest and doing some fun events on the side. We provide equal opportunity for all to level up through the guild as well with the ranks being Thot Destroyer (GM) Thot Warlord (Officer) Holy Slayer (Often Raids/Dungeons w/ Guild) Casual Slayer (Been with the guild for awhile) Rookie Slayer (New Members) If your interested , PM me at Zott#1579 or on WoW , Meliodin-Arygos We would love to have you help slay the Legions Thot Bosses :)Meliodin0 Aug 20
Aug 15 [H] 8/9H, Requiem Eternum is recruiting Requiem Eternum is a long time raiding guild that has been raiding nonstop since vanilla. We are looking to add a few more players to our roster to raid mythic Tomb. Raid times are Monday and Tuesday from 9:00-12:00 EST. To see more about our guild go to our website at http://requiemeternum.com. The link to apply is on the homepage in the upper left hand corner. If you have any questions contact Jogan or Click in game, or send me a message on our website.Rebanker0 Aug 15
Aug 8 <Ambivalence> [A] Recruiting DPS and Healer <Ambivalence> is recruiting DPS and 1 Healer. 1/9M ToS Raid Times: Sunday and Wednesday 8:00-11:00 EST. Contact Dawny/Dawnee/Slize/EliaSlize2 Aug 8
Aug 7 <Organized Crayons> [A] Recruiting Mythic NH <Organized Crayons> of Arygos are looking for strong players to enhance our Mythic Roster with the idea of creating competition among all raiders. We are a semi-hardcore raid guild that clears content on a relaxed raid schedule, while also playing other games outside of WoW together too. Current Progression: 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H Trial of Valor 1/10M Nighthold Raid Times: Tues: 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm CST Wed: 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm CST Thurs: 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm CST To become apart of our team, you must: : Be able to commit to our raid times (though we do understand and can usually accommodate for absences) : Have excellent raid awareness and reaction to boss mechanics. : Work on your character as often as possible: Mythic +s, Emissaries, etc : Bring knowledge of all current tier bosses, heroic and mythic difficulty : Know your class/spec inside and out. Rotations, Stat Priority, etc Tank Brewmaster - High Healer Druid- High Monk - High DPS Mage- High Hunter- High Spriest- High Ele Shaman - High DH - High Warrior - High Druid - High Timmus#1118 Lorfir#11249 Wanker1 #1746 Forums.organizedcrayons.com Discussion for guild members and recruiting. Please sign up on website and fill out an application by going to the Recruitment Thread OR Add and message either of the BTAGS above. Application is not mandatory just a convenience to show us that you are interested.Phailpally5 Aug 7