Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath, and Thunderlord

Jan 10, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 10, 2015
Jun 11 did the server pop go from low to medium and if so what does this mean for the future of the serverImabigballa2 Jun 11
Jun 9 Anyone still play on T-Lord? Used to play in FedEx/Focus on Horde early on and later, Fused, TMM, Tribute on Ally. Anyone else still around, or is this server toast now a days?Mike0 Jun 9
Jun 3 Is Relavare still around? Hi! I used to play a paladin named Meirenn for Relavare on Azshara. A recent thread in GD had me wondering if my old guild was still around. Things got quiet and I bailed for a while to play with a guild of friends from my home town but I've always been curious if my old friends were still around. This was way back before the days of battletagging so my tag is BattlePanda#1193.Pandot2 Jun 3
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 3
May 27 (H)<Digital Villains> recruiting Sup yall it's me it's your boy Asmong... sorry. Digital Villains is looking for a few more people to round out our raid team for Antorus and beyond. We raid Tuesdays from 7-10 PM server, and on Weds. from 7:30-10 PM server. We are 11/11 H Antorus with no aspirations for Mythic raiding, but if you're looking for a semi-serious heroic raid team to join, we might be for you. We are a mature guild, so 18 and up only, and if you have thin skin or are offended by words of the crude nature, you're gonna have a bad time. Also, if you're a schizophrenic compulsive liar who has a fake son that is world class at Overwatch, we aren't for you either (inside joke). Currently we are looking for DPS, but really anyone can join. In addition to raiding, we also do RBG's, mid to high rated arenas, random BG's and mythic + dungeons. Here are the classes we are looking at specifically: Shadow Priest - HIGH DEMAND Warlock - HIGH DEMAND Boomkin - HIGH DEMAND Elemental Shaman - mid level demand Also, I'm looking for another warrior to dump all my tier pieces on, so there's that. As I said earlier however, we are open to any and all who would like to join. Please do not expect to be carried, you will be expected to pull your weight. This means pulling at least 1 million DPS single target, which obviously is not asking much. If interested, please contact me in game. My bnet tag is Mokazra#1107Mokazra7 May 27
May 26 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan1 May 26
May 19 Join our battle.net server group! Install the new battle.net launcher BETA for offline mode and discord-like groups in battle.net. Invite link to Azgalor/Destromath/Tunderlord/Azshara group: https://blizzard.com/invite/0kwesgRnJuju4 May 19
May 17 Destromath - extreme lag? Anyone else? I can ping test to Los Angeles and get sub 40ms, speed test 140Mb down, 10Mb up. I can stream 4K just fine... but getting 2000+ms world and home in-game. Thanks,Otoahnacto4 May 17
May 17 WTB Scribe w Dirty Tricks, Vol 1: Detection WTB *INSCRIPTIONIST* with Dirty Tricks, Vol 1: Detection, 20k gold. Find me in-game, Horde.Evaporate0 May 17
May 6 AIA XI - multiclass guild PVP video hello cluster fam. i know these forums haven't really been active for a very long time, but just in case any of the old school Azgalor players pop in from time to time, maybe they'd like to see what I have been up to. i've edited the name and first post in this thread to move away from recruitment as we aren't really recruiting any more and just to make it about my new PVP video. there's a description of the video itself and a little background on the WCM page. as of right now 5/6/18 approx 5:10 AM the video is the top featured video on WCM. besides the WCM feed there is also a link to a YouTube feed and Vimeo feed. the Vimeo feed requires a password, which is "villainous" - hopefully YouTube doesn't remove some or all of the music, but i haven't had great luck with that. if you love PVP and love PVP videos i hope youll check it out. but be warned, i am not a good player. you won't see anything in this video that will blow your mind. the only thing there is to see is good music and good times had by some really good friends. the video is more a celebration of my guild and my friendships than it is my ability to play the game. thanks all, see you out there. http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=248675Kryss41 May 6
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 19 Selling M+15 and Heroic Antorus clears What: OLM is selling a variety of PvE packages, see the “Packages” section for more details on what we currently offer. We accept gold from any realm or faction. We do not, under any circumstance, accept real money for in-game services. There are discounts if the gold you are using to pay with is on Burning Legion or a connected realm. How: Submit an interest of sales form via http://olmgaming.com/sales/, or contact Soph/Khride by adding us on Discord (Soph#5468)(Khride#6431) or BTAG (Soph#1278)(Khride#1902). When: Most sales are typically done on Wednesdays between 8:30-11:30 PM CST, but we will communicate the dates & times of your sale individually. Packages: +15 Mythic Plus Dungeon for the week Details: Includes 940 loot minimum from the run and 960 minimum from weekly chest on Tuesday. Price: 200k gold on Burning Legion or any of its connected realms; 250k gold if paid on any other realm. Guldan Mount Details: Includes Mythic Guldan/Ellisande Kill and any loot off both bosses including mount. Price: 2 million gold on any realm. Antorus Mount Achievement Run: Details: Includes full personal loot normal Antorus, and all achievements needed for the mount. (its purple version of the one that drops off felhounds) Price: 1.5 million gold on any realm. Antorus Normal Clear Personal Loot Details: Full run with Mythic raiders. Price: 150k gold on Burning Legion or any of its connected realms; 200k gold if paid on any other realm. Antorus Heroic Argus Only Details: One Heroic Antorus Argus kill on personal loot. Price: 250k gold on Burning Legion or any of its connected realms; 300k gold if paid on any other realm. Antorus Heroic Full Clear Personal Loot Details: Full Heroic Antorus clear on personal loot with mythic raiders. Price: 450k gold on Burning Legion or any of its Connected Realms; 500k gold if paid on any other realm. Mythic Antorus: Currently not for sale.Khride0 Apr 19
Apr 18 LMF@O CYSHIFT-2 NERDS all servers on this realm list are bad except azgalor l 0 l cy@ they put us with emberstorm servers messed up broRiverashozx2 Apr 18
Apr 14 Selling M+15 and Heroic Antorus clears What: OLM is selling a variety of PvE packages, see the “Packages” section for more details on what we currently offer. We accept gold from any realm or faction. We do not, under any circumstance, accept real money for in-game services. There are discounts if the gold you are using to pay with is on Burning Legion or a connected realm. How: Submit an interest of sales form via http://olmgaming.com/sales/, or contact Soph/Khride by adding us on Discord (Soph#5468)(Khride#6431) or BTAG (Soph#1278)(Khride#1902). When: Most sales are typically done on Wednesdays between 8:30-11:30 PM CST, but we will communicate the dates & times of your sale individually. Packages: +15 Mythic Plus Dungeon for the week Details: Includes 940 loot minimum from the run and 960 minimum from weekly chest on Tuesday. Price: 200k gold on Burning Legion or any of its connected realms; 250k gold if paid on any other realm. Guldan Mount Details: Includes Mythic Guldan/Ellisande Kill and any loot off both bosses including mount. Price: 2 million gold on any realm. Antorus Mount Achievement Run: Details: Includes full personal loot normal Antorus, and all achievements needed for the mount. (its purple version of the one that drops off felhounds) Price: 1.5 million gold on any realm. Antorus Normal Clear Personal Loot Details: Full run with Mythic raiders (If available 1 personal 970 feeder to try and personal loot tier for you, understand this is a courtesy and not something we guarantee) Price: 150k gold on Burning Legion or any of its connected realms; 200k gold if paid on any other realm. Antorus Heroic Argus Only Details: One Heroic Antorus Argus kill on personal loot. Price: 150k gold on Burning Legion or any of its connected realms; 200k gold if paid on any other realm. Antorus Heroic Full Clear Personal Loot Details: Full Heroic Antorus clear on personal loot (If available 1 personal 970 feeder to try and personal loot tier for you, understand this is a courtesy and not something we guarantee) Price: 300k gold on Burning Legion or any of its Connected Realms; 350k gold if paid on any other realm. Mythic Antorus: Currently not for sale.Khride1 Apr 14
Apr 9 [A] <Mooncloaks> is recruitng! 8/9H <Mooncloaks> is looking to fill out the remaining spots in our core raid team to complete Heroic progression and begin Mythic progression; we're currently a very small raid group looking to increase our numbers. We're looking for DPS and a healer to round off our core group, but applicants of any spec are welcome to join us! Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday at 7pm-10pm server and we occasionally add a Sunday raid at the same time during progression if it's needed. Otherwise we sometimes use Sundays for non-core raider runs, alt runs, or to do something fun together. Numerous guild members also push high level m+ content throughout the week as well and we always work to ensure everyone gets a high key completed each week. If you're looking for a fun, active raiding guild that likes to push progression then feel free to contact me! Kyte-Thunderlord (squidney#1895)Kyte2 Apr 9
Apr 9 Come one, Come all! Wanna clear content but stay on Thunderlord and connected realms? Join <Reign> today! Is your guild stagnant, losing membership, unable to clear a heroic after reset or just plain dying? Come join <Reign>, we're 6/11 in Mythic ATB and looking to add members that want to run all content. Our mythic team is constantly looking for fresh talent as well as players to fill our runs for heroic and normal. We constantly look to push high m+ keys so if you're tired of sorting through the piles of mediocre players in the LFG queue, come join <Reign> and run with other skilled and active guildies. Check us out at http://www.tastethereignbow.comBenjin2 Apr 9
Apr 7 Thunderlord OG Vanillas Are there any people from Vanilla that still play? By old school I mean like: Reapercometh Ashya Snotrag Advo Begby Vladymyre(sp?) Anyone from Inq Curious to see who's still around from the hood :DKenion21 Apr 7
Mar 24 Havoc DH LF raiding guild Hello, I just returned to the game after taking a break and I would like to get into raiding. I'm ilvl 930 on Thunderlord and looking to do some TOS heroic and so fourth. Any mature guilds out there still doing content?Sínbad0 Mar 24
Mar 14 RIP guilds Lots of guilds have died this xpac on this server A moment of silence pleaseBrodimus0 Mar 14
Mar 14 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold2 Mar 14
Mar 7 WTS Heroic Argus Greetings Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 350k. I'm flexable with pricing (willing to take pets and other in game items for compensation). I take payment on almost all servers. Pricing can vary by server. The group runs 6-7 days a week and has several runs per day. Invites typically begin around 6 EST. We do as many as 10 Argus kills in a single day! If you are interested or have questions: add KevinRam#11394. Thanks!Solarwalker0 Mar 7
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 25 (H) Cognition 4/11M Recruiting Off Realm We are located on Malfurion/Trollbane server. Our guild maintains a philosophy of efficiency and team-work. We are specifically looking for established players who would like to be part of a mature group dedicated to performing their best. We run a semi-hardcore raid team. 2/24 Update: Recruiting experienced and dedicated raiders. Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30PM server. Visit our website to apply. Any further info you need will be on the site including contact info. cognitionguild.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ We strongly urge players applying to maintain a viable off spec.Divine1 Feb 25
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 27 SERVER GROUP DISCORD! COME JOIN COME RECRUIT COME MEET NEW PEOPLE https://discord.gg/v7jnV4EWhatstaunt0 Jan 27
Jan 27 <Trailer Park Gnomes> (A) Stormrage - 11/11H 14680 28 posts 1 sec ago <Trailer Park Gnomes> is a AOTC alliance guild on Stormrage that is currently recruiting to fill needs in our roster. We are currently 11/11 Heroic. We are a former mythic raiding guild that raids Tuesday & Thursday 8-11 Eastern. We offer an opportunity to have a light stress free raid schedule, guild repairs, alt runs and mythic + groups. Consisting of a core group of semi-retired hardcore raiders mostly in our 30's we've developed a goal of clearing current heroic content in a timely manner and venturing into mythic whenever the opportunity presents itself. We are prioritizing the recruitment of healers & ranged dps of any class, however anyone with a positive attitude is welcome to contact me. My btag is ovi564#1271, if you have any questions feel free to add me and contact me in game. Thank you!Oviriato0 Jan 27
Jan 26 LF calm, respectable, older guild Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to read my post. I'm a 26-year-old web developer from the Midwest U.S., who has been playing the game since Classic. EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm almost exclusively Horde. I've raided in pretty much every expansion to some extent, often to the Heroic level - but that's not necessarily super important to me (I usually get burnt out on progression raiding after two months of the same bosses). I enjoy battlegrounds and world PvP, although on a more casual level. I try to immerse myself in the world and its lore, and find that I enjoy the game much more that way! Recently, though, I've been missing the social aspect of the game that comes with playing with a large, dedicated group of like-minded individuals. I really miss the family feeling that comes with knowing and caring about the people in your guild. One of the main things I'm looking for in a guild, is a slightly less crude guild chat. Of course people are welcome to say whatever they want in their own guild chats, but I'd really prefer to be a part of a guild that strives to be respectful of all people. This means no racist or sexist language, or jokes (or similar content). I don't mind cursing at all! I'm just trying to avoid discourse that's disrespectful to a person or culture. I don't mind a younger crowd, but in my experience a younger crowd is often more crude in this respect. If you think I might be a good fit for your guild, please give me a whisper! My Battletag is Softkore#1362. If I don't have any luck finding a guild like this, perhaps I will try to start one. Let me know what you think, and thanks for your interest!Hi2 Jan 26
Jan 21 Tank/Heals LF Guild Hey there people, Just gonna drop this here and see how it goes. I'm looking for a new realm, awesome guild, and good people. Mostly tanked this expansion and look to continue doing that. Main is 953 5/11H Bear and healer is a 942 MW monk. Still working on that AoTC, but have achieved it every other raid this expansion. Looking to continue progression while enjoying what's left of Legion with good, fun, awesome people and looking forward to the next xpac. I prefer Horde, though am not entirely opposed to going Alliance, but the mojo has to be right. Anyone interested, feel free to hit me up on BTag or Discord. BTag: Proteansoul#1851 Discord: Bones#1734Bigdaddyxxl0 Jan 21
Jan 11 top people i miss 1. Cleanex 2. daish 3. jonthunderJordy10 Jan 11
Jan 10 Alliance Discord: PvE/PvP/Fun Events ~~~~~~~~~~ https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg ~~~~~~~~~~ Join one of the LARGEST and Most ACTIVE WoW Discord servers today & join Thousands of others! ANYONE CAN JOIN! https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Why do we use Discord?* All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Voice chat that doesn't slow down your game. Designed for use while gaming, Discord has minimal impact on your CPU. Your game's performance won't be affected in the slightest. Text chat designed to share images, videos, and links from your desktop or phone. Encrypted IP, so NO DDOSing can occur. *What do we offer in our server?* +Raiding (Normal, Heroic) +Dungeons (Normal, Heroic, Mythic+, Transmog runs) +World PvP (Small to Large scale, Assassin/Gank Squads, City Defense/Offense) +Rated (BG, Arena) +Random BGs +FUN Events (Transmog Contest, Races, Karoke, Drunk nights 18+, etc) +Discord Dungeons (game inside Discord) +Earn levels and points in Discord to spend on Roles +Music Bots and Socialization with other Gamers https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Can I become an Officer in your Discord?* Of course! We have a very organized structure/ranking system in Discord that covers it all. You can even progress futher than Officer rank if you are dedicated to the community. *Rules?* Located in the #information channel. It's pretty simple and self explanatory. Just don't troll and you should be fine <3 *Questions?* Just ask in the #help-support channel and someone will be with you asap! Thanks for considering us for your WoW needs. https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg -Cadigan & Deathology, Presidents of the RageQuit community, Owners of The Alliance Empire in 30+ guilds on WoW.Cadogans0 Jan 10
Jan 8 Animosity - Community Guild Recruitment Hello Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath, Thunderlord Community, Animosity is a longstanding guild of community players. We are recruiting new members to enjoy the game with us. I am reaching out to the server group to incite new recruits for our guild. Animosity maintains a reputation as a quality guild experience, exhibited throughout WoTLK, Cata, MoP, Warlords, and now Legion. As a guild, we emphasize focus on our personal goals for our characters, but our social goals collectively. We are active between 8pm and 1am every night of the week, with various activities including Mythic dungeons, Battlegrounds, World questing and PVP, and occasionally a pickup guild raid. Legacy raiding for transmog is a popular past-time on weekends. Animosity's guild bank provides access to uncommon/rare equipment to assist leveling characters, as well as food, equipment repair allowance, and various other knick knacks and doodads. If you have an interest in joining us for a great time, and some fantastic shenanigans, add me or send me an in game mail at Piratejimm@Azgalor. Or, feel free to whisper guild members with questions or an invite request. If you are considering transferring servers, you may add my battletag id: Piratejimm#1130 Thanks, Piratejimm Guild Leader of Animosity http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/azgalor/Animosity/Piratejimm0 Jan 8
Dec 27 948 Fire Mage LF Late night Raid group! Wasnt able to play during the week due to work the past month. However, I have 4 set and all my talents on my relics in my weap. I have full cleared Antorus N and dabbled a bit on some heroic bosses. Looking for a well established guild who raids casual or semi-casual late nights (around 10PM Central) during the week. Used to be a avid hardcore player but time and changes get us all. Like to PvP often and also looking for a strong and fun mythic + group(s). Please put your info here or send me a friend request. Battletag = Swish#1912 Merry Christmas!!Swishaman3 Dec 27
Dec 6 [A] Socially Unacceptable 9/9 H tomb Howdy all, Socially Unacceptable is recruiting members to raid with us for current and new content coming out. We are the #1 casual raiding guild on the server raiding 2 nights a week. We are a late night raiding guild starting at 11:00 PM eastern timezone. Currently 9/9 H tomb and have achieved AOTC for each raid this expansion. We plan on continuing to do so and hope to add some more members to grow the guild and have fun exploring other games we play as well. We are a laid back guild that still gets things done with our consistent 11-15 current raiders. We also run M+ dungeons and have some pvpers so there is room for everybody. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me whenever you see me online or in this thread and i'll get with you. Whether you are looking to get back into the game or just play casually and want to raid with a fun group of people then we are the guild for you. The only requirement is ask that you be 21+Zalondis3 Dec 6
Nov 15 (H) <Reign> ToS Recruitment About us: <Reign> is comprised of a guild merging of 2 older guilds that have both been raiding for years and decided to combine our efforts to push high end mythic content every single week and to become one of the highest progressed guilds on the server. If you are a mature player, over 18 yrs old and would like to experience all that Legion has to offer, we might be the right fit for you. <Reign> Uses Discord to communicate and a combination of EPGP and Loot Council to determine rewards in raiding content. What we expect from you: We are a raiding guild that require our core raiders to have very high raiding attendance. All our spots are competitive. If you can outperform your competition, show up constantly, have the right attitude and do the mechanics well, then we will bring you. However, If you are immature, can't take criticism or are easily offended, we are not right for you. This being said it is also not your place to publicly criticise other guild members, that is up to the Guild Leadership to discuss privately. Everyone in guild is held to the same standard and we expect our members to treat each other the way they want to be treated. Guild Progress: Emerald Nightmare (Mythic): 7/7 Trials of Valor (Mythic): 2/3 Nighthold (Mythic): 6/10 Tomb of Sargeras (Mythic): 6/9 Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM (Mandatory) Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM (Mandatory) Thursday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM (Optional) All Times are CST (Realm Time) The above doesn't necessarily mean we do not have any of those class/roles, simply that we are looking to acquire more of that class/role for various reasons. Your Raiding spot is never solidified. (For example, if your class happens to be listed here you are not guaranteed a position in the raid, we are simply stating that we have interest in those positions. Your spot in all of this depends on your ability to play your class and your attendance aswell as attitude in game) Other Information: WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/connected-thunderlord Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/237621/latest/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyV9DAyxt87NptH_Tb74iCA For all other questions or concerns please contact our Leadership in game with regards to this post lettuceflow#1132 - SmilesRemnos10 Nov 15
Nov 5 [H] <Dauntless> A newly formed late night raid guild, looking to push current and future content, Raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 p.m. CT. All roles available. Contact me on real Id at smithce2257#1220.Dauntless1 Nov 5
Oct 31 My Wife Hates WoW LF More LF more people that want to level and have a place to just hang out. Also in search of a raid leader that wants to help form a team. Due to my work I can't lead a raid or even raid except for LFR. Hopefully that changes soon but some help would be greatly appreciated. Can always find me in game for questions etc. Fearzdotcom#1197 Cheers, Fearz Edit for my Tag.Fearzdotgov2 Oct 31
Oct 17 Normies get out! Babydevourer0 Oct 17
Oct 17 Recruiting <Soulfire> Heroic Tomb Progression Here at Soulfire we are an active progression guild currently doing heroic tomb. We accept levels 80+ and are still looking for some more dedicated core raiders. If you would like to join our guild, just add my battletag Macca#1384 for more information and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.Kungfumacca1 Oct 17
Sep 22 (H) <United> Recruiting About Us: <United> is a guild thats composed of a small community of friends looking to expand and get into semi-hardcore raiding. What United expects: we are a guild that will offer allot we want to help people gear but not to the point why we are carrying you on backs like a god dam backpack, but will help in M+ wise help to get you raid ready, Attendance is key to raiding please show up when you are expected too. Also we like to joke around and have fun while clearing raids so expect large amounts of memes Raid Times: Too be discussed What We Need: Aff lock Ret pally WW monk Fire mage SPriest If you have any questions about the guild I would be happy to answer Kayote#11846Bigrhonda0 Sep 22
Sep 14 Returning player looking for a home. Hey all. A little about myself. I am returning back to WoW after an extremely long hiatus from playing. (Wife, kids, life, yada yada...) I love horde and will re-roll as such. I am looking for a casual guild with a little raiding sprinkled in. I'm not looking for a full time raiding job. I like to play, have fun, pvp, and make my char look beastly. Hit me up soon please, have a level 100 token burning a hole in my digital pocket. Fleshcarver#1472Fleshcarver0 Sep 14
Sep 13 933 Hunter LF GOOD TIME Raids, PVP, Mythic + HIT ME UP BOOBOO <3Zumawoo0 Sep 13
Sep 13 LF old By the sword members I once raided with by the sword back in wrath on Azgalor. Was hoping to catch up with them if they are still around. Witago a boomkin, Stu a mage, and Arther or something that was a pally. I know his name started with an A. Had a good time raiding with them and just wanted to see how everyone was doing if they are still around. Thanks!Bluezoorawrz1 Sep 13
Sep 10 [H] <PhoeniX FlamE> Recruiting (Updated) Hey guys. <PhoeniX FlamE> is recruiting. Laid back guild that enjoys progressing and working together to all become better at the game. We raid Sat 8-11(We raid later if the group wants) and Sun 7-9. We add in the occasional Fri during progression to get extra bosses in as needed but these are not mandatory. We are currently looking to push into mythic raiding for ToS and are in need of dps and 1 healer for core, but all applicants are welcome. We run mythic+ on a regular basis and just like to have fun. If any of this sounds interesting feel free to message me in game or add me Seanald2006#1143.Orionsrage6 Sep 10
Sep 4 Panda Express Horde ToS Recruiting Hello Pandas! <Panda Express> Destromath is a PST Casual raiding guild/PVP is currently looking for exceptional and skilled players as well as like minded players from all classes for Heroic progression for current and future content. If you have a strong knowledge on your class and you have the skills to back it up, then Panda Express wants you! We are also recruiting for 5man mythic+ if it suits you more as a casual player. Current Progression 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare 10/10 H Nighthold What we expect from you Excellent Raid Awareness Easy Going Drunk Keystone nights/Raiding Know your class well and be prepared for fights Having the desire to clear current content Raid Times Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Usual raid times after 7PM PST We do Mythic+ daily Currently RECRUITING: Anything ILvl dont matter If you are an exceptional player and your class interested in joining You can also add your ingame name or Btag here. or if you wish to contact us. Kniives (knives#11301) Chitoge/Tartaruz (tartaruz#11733) Keam (Xcess#1613)Chitoge7 Sep 4
Sep 1 DESTROMATH iLVL 902 Havoc DH LFGuild (DESTROMATH REALM) iLVL 902 Havoc Demon Hunter looking for a Mythic/Raid guild that is looking to just fill their ranks with a backup. I'm just looking for a regular community of folks to join when I do have the downtime on the weekend or late at night. Father of four and doing my Master's so I can't really do set schedules, but if I'm around and you want a backup, I'm here. EDIT: Availability: Weekends and some Weeknights Type: Casual - I'm a father in his 30s, I don't really set scheduled blocks of time for video games or raids, but I'm ok with being a backup or boosting your roster. Experience: I've been playing since Vanilla on and off until I was steady in WoTLK. I first started Raiding and guild progression then until life happened. Experienced Normal and Heroic raids back in WoTLK and almost got Kingslayer before the cut of time. Did some Normal WoD Blackrock Raids. Basically, I can read on mechanics. I've done caster DPS and melee DPS, but I have more experience with Fire mage. I'm just now dabbling in tanking and healing.Gholbourn0 Sep 1
Aug 1 [A] <Masquers> LF DPS [A] <Masquers> LFM dps we are starting mythic progression willing to gear some dps out with our heroic farm group. We run lots of mythic + we pvp. We are all about having fun.Treeburk1 Aug 1
Aug 1 Back after 8 years. Druid Looking for guild. Looking for consistent guild that Raids and PvPs Former guilds (that I remember): Paradigm, Get of Fenris, Momentum. Use to: Tank or heal PvE Feral or Resto PvEDangoluch0 Aug 1
Jul 31 [A] 915 Holy Priest LF raiding guild [A] 915 Holy Priest LF raiding guild Hey all returning player here! I've been playing since the end of vanilla and looking for a raiding guild. I've raided in progression guilds in the past and have extensive knowledge of my class. Currently I'm 9/9 in N TOS and have 4/4 T20. I have a wife and two kids so my playing time is limited and I'm tired of dealing with pugs. I can raid any day of the week past 8pm server time but I prefer Friday / weekends. Hit me up in game or add me. Shag#1485Makenzìe0 Jul 31
Jul 14 [H][Azgalor] 3/9H LF Tank Guardian Druid / Blood DK pref. Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8-11EST Trial Run Required Message me or <Alowin> for more info BNET: UberFalcon#1491Bazzerltok0 Jul 14