Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath, and Thunderlord

Jan 10, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 10, 2015
5d top people i miss 1. Cleanex 2. daish 3. jonthunderJordy7 5d
6d Thunderlord OG Vanillas Are there any people from Vanilla that still play? By old school I mean like: Reapercometh Ashya Snotrag Advo Begby Vladymyre(sp?) Anyone from Inq Curious to see who's still around from the hood :DKenion17 6d
6d [A] Socially Unacceptable 9/9 H tomb Howdy all, Socially Unacceptable is recruiting members to raid with us for current and new content coming out. We are the #1 casual raiding guild on the server raiding 2 nights a week. We are a late night raiding guild starting at 11:00 PM eastern timezone. Currently 9/9 H tomb and have achieved AOTC for each raid this expansion. We plan on continuing to do so and hope to add some more members to grow the guild and have fun exploring other games we play as well. We are a laid back guild that still gets things done with our consistent 11-15 current raiders. We also run M+ dungeons and have some pvpers so there is room for everybody. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me whenever you see me online or in this thread and i'll get with you. Whether you are looking to get back into the game or just play casually and want to raid with a fun group of people then we are the guild for you. The only requirement is ask that you be 21+Zalondis3 6d
Nov 15 (H) <Reign> ToS Recruitment About us: <Reign> is comprised of a guild merging of 2 older guilds that have both been raiding for years and decided to combine our efforts to push high end mythic content every single week and to become one of the highest progressed guilds on the server. If you are a mature player, over 18 yrs old and would like to experience all that Legion has to offer, we might be the right fit for you. <Reign> Uses Discord to communicate and a combination of EPGP and Loot Council to determine rewards in raiding content. What we expect from you: We are a raiding guild that require our core raiders to have very high raiding attendance. All our spots are competitive. If you can outperform your competition, show up constantly, have the right attitude and do the mechanics well, then we will bring you. However, If you are immature, can't take criticism or are easily offended, we are not right for you. This being said it is also not your place to publicly criticise other guild members, that is up to the Guild Leadership to discuss privately. Everyone in guild is held to the same standard and we expect our members to treat each other the way they want to be treated. Guild Progress: Emerald Nightmare (Mythic): 7/7 Trials of Valor (Mythic): 2/3 Nighthold (Mythic): 6/10 Tomb of Sargeras (Mythic): 6/9 Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM (Mandatory) Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM (Mandatory) Thursday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM (Optional) All Times are CST (Realm Time) The above doesn't necessarily mean we do not have any of those class/roles, simply that we are looking to acquire more of that class/role for various reasons. Your Raiding spot is never solidified. (For example, if your class happens to be listed here you are not guaranteed a position in the raid, we are simply stating that we have interest in those positions. Your spot in all of this depends on your ability to play your class and your attendance aswell as attitude in game) Other Information: WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/connected-thunderlord Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/237621/latest/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyV9DAyxt87NptH_Tb74iCA For all other questions or concerns please contact our Leadership in game with regards to this post lettuceflow#1132 - SmilesRemnos10 Nov 15
Nov 7 <Digital Villains> LFM for BFA+ <Digital Villains> is currently LFM for BFA and beyond. We are a day one level 25 guild with day one active leadership from the Azgalor server. We welcome players of all types, from casual to hardcore. We are a guild of close friends, with our core group having a 15 year history, stretching back to before WOW release. There are no egos, there's no drama or bullsh!t, and any drama that does come up is quickly dealt with. No loot council. No crazy rules, just be cool to each other and don't troll guildmates. Our members come from a diverse set of backgrounds and age from approx 20-40ish. We do lean on the mature side but we also like to talk sh!t to each other and break balls. Overly sensitive people might struggle with some of the interactions. We have never been an elite PVE guild, but since Legion has dropped and we picked up some core raiders we have managed to clear every raid tier at the Heroic level. We do not have a culture of Mythic raiding and have no intentions of attempting to raid at a Mythic level, so if that is what you are looking for, we may not be the best fit. We currently cannot promise a raid spot to any new members, but generally speaking there are usually a few open slots in our raids after the initial burst of interest in new raid tiers which lasts about a month. Generally after clearing the raid on Normal we move to Heroic progression, and once we get the Heroic raid down to a one night clear we use our extra day to do Normal alt runs. Our raid days/times are Tues/Weds starting at 7 server and going for approximately 3-4 hours depending on who needs to log when. During progression we may try to go closer to 4. On farm status obviously we clear quicker. We also have several smaller groups who run Mythic Keystones, and have cleared over +15 within the timer regularly. Some groups push a little higher, some stay a little lower. But generally speaking if running Mythic+ is your jam, you should be able to find a group. We currently do not have any specific class needs for PVE. We encourage our players to play whatever class they want and we will adjust our group composition to make it work. We are set on tanks and healers, but usually have a couple more melee than ranged DPS. Outside of PVE we do PVP together regularly in the form of random BGs. We did have 2 2200-2400 RBG leaders, but as they have not played regularly all expansion we don't want to give people the impression that high level RBG play is a selling point for our guild. We also have a few 2k+ rated 3v3 arena players, as well as some of the original Warlords and High Warlords from vanilla. During peak times when most of our base is active in the game, it isn't unusual for 2 or more full groups to be running random BGs. We would like to do some RBGs, but since our leaders haven't been regularly active as mentioned, and since we raid 2 nights a week, it can make it hard to dedicate a third night or more to sitting at the computer for hours at a time. Outside of game we have an active Facebook group and an active Discord server. If you're interested but not totally sold feel free to join us and see how you like the guild. No pressure whatsoever. You're welcome to maintain alts in different guilds or faction. And if you join and you decide we're not for you or you find another guild that better suits your needs, no hard feelings at all. We welcome everyone basically and if you decide to move on we will wish you well. If you'd like an invite or have questions feel free to add me on Bnet. I am the guild leader since day one and play every day for several hours each day. krytical#1738Kryss40 Nov 7
Nov 5 [H] <Dauntless> A newly formed late night raid guild, looking to push current and future content, Raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 p.m. CT. All roles available. Contact me on real Id at smithce2257#1220.Dauntless1 Nov 5
Oct 31 My Wife Hates WoW LF More LF more people that want to level and have a place to just hang out. Also in search of a raid leader that wants to help form a team. Due to my work I can't lead a raid or even raid except for LFR. Hopefully that changes soon but some help would be greatly appreciated. Can always find me in game for questions etc. Fearzdotcom#1197 Cheers, Fearz Edit for my Tag.Fearzdotgov2 Oct 31
Oct 18 Join our battle.net server group! Install the new battle.net launcher BETA for offline mode and discord-like groups in battle.net. Invite link to Azgalor/Destromath/Tunderlord/Azshara group: https://blizzard.com/invite/0kwesgRnJuju2 Oct 18
Oct 17 Normies get out! Babydevourer0 Oct 17
Oct 17 [A] <Mooncloaks> is recruitng! 8/9H <Mooncloaks> is looking to fill out the remaining spots in our core raid team to complete Heroic progression and begin Mythic progression; we're currently a very small raid group looking to increase our numbers. We're looking for DPS and a healer to round off our core group, but applicants of any spec are welcome to join us! Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday at 7pm-10pm server and we occasionally add a Sunday raid at the same time during progression if it's needed. Otherwise we sometimes use Sundays for non-core raider runs, alt runs, or to do something fun together. Numerous guild members also push high level m+ content throughout the week as well and we always work to ensure everyone gets a high key completed each week. If you're looking for a fun, active raiding guild that likes to push progression then feel free to contact me! Kyte-Thunderlord (squidney#1895)Kyte1 Oct 17
Oct 17 Recruiting <Soulfire> Heroic Tomb Progression Here at Soulfire we are an active progression guild currently doing heroic tomb. We accept levels 80+ and are still looking for some more dedicated core raiders. If you would like to join our guild, just add my battletag Macca#1384 for more information and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.Kungfumacca1 Oct 17
Sep 22 (H) <United> Recruiting About Us: <United> is a guild thats composed of a small community of friends looking to expand and get into semi-hardcore raiding. What United expects: we are a guild that will offer allot we want to help people gear but not to the point why we are carrying you on backs like a god dam backpack, but will help in M+ wise help to get you raid ready, Attendance is key to raiding please show up when you are expected too. Also we like to joke around and have fun while clearing raids so expect large amounts of memes Raid Times: Too be discussed What We Need: Aff lock Ret pally WW monk Fire mage SPriest If you have any questions about the guild I would be happy to answer Kayote#11846Bigrhonda0 Sep 22
Sep 14 Returning player looking for a home. Hey all. A little about myself. I am returning back to WoW after an extremely long hiatus from playing. (Wife, kids, life, yada yada...) I love horde and will re-roll as such. I am looking for a casual guild with a little raiding sprinkled in. I'm not looking for a full time raiding job. I like to play, have fun, pvp, and make my char look beastly. Hit me up soon please, have a level 100 token burning a hole in my digital pocket. Fleshcarver#1472Fleshcarver0 Sep 14
Sep 13 933 Hunter LF GOOD TIME Raids, PVP, Mythic + HIT ME UP BOOBOO <3Zumawoo0 Sep 13
Sep 13 LF old By the sword members I once raided with by the sword back in wrath on Azgalor. Was hoping to catch up with them if they are still around. Witago a boomkin, Stu a mage, and Arther or something that was a pally. I know his name started with an A. Had a good time raiding with them and just wanted to see how everyone was doing if they are still around. Thanks!Bluezoorawrz1 Sep 13
Sep 10 [H] <PhoeniX FlamE> Recruiting (Updated) Hey guys. <PhoeniX FlamE> is recruiting. Laid back guild that enjoys progressing and working together to all become better at the game. We raid Sat 8-11(We raid later if the group wants) and Sun 7-9. We add in the occasional Fri during progression to get extra bosses in as needed but these are not mandatory. We are currently looking to push into mythic raiding for ToS and are in need of dps and 1 healer for core, but all applicants are welcome. We run mythic+ on a regular basis and just like to have fun. If any of this sounds interesting feel free to message me in game or add me Seanald2006#1143.Orionsrage6 Sep 10
Sep 4 Panda Express Horde ToS Recruiting Hello Pandas! <Panda Express> Destromath is a PST Casual raiding guild/PVP is currently looking for exceptional and skilled players as well as like minded players from all classes for Heroic progression for current and future content. If you have a strong knowledge on your class and you have the skills to back it up, then Panda Express wants you! We are also recruiting for 5man mythic+ if it suits you more as a casual player. Current Progression 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare 10/10 H Nighthold What we expect from you Excellent Raid Awareness Easy Going Drunk Keystone nights/Raiding Know your class well and be prepared for fights Having the desire to clear current content Raid Times Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Usual raid times after 7PM PST We do Mythic+ daily Currently RECRUITING: Anything ILvl dont matter If you are an exceptional player and your class interested in joining You can also add your ingame name or Btag here. or if you wish to contact us. Kniives (knives#11301) Chitoge/Tartaruz (tartaruz#11733) Keam (Xcess#1613)Chitoge7 Sep 4
Sep 1 DESTROMATH iLVL 902 Havoc DH LFGuild (DESTROMATH REALM) iLVL 902 Havoc Demon Hunter looking for a Mythic/Raid guild that is looking to just fill their ranks with a backup. I'm just looking for a regular community of folks to join when I do have the downtime on the weekend or late at night. Father of four and doing my Master's so I can't really do set schedules, but if I'm around and you want a backup, I'm here. EDIT: Availability: Weekends and some Weeknights Type: Casual - I'm a father in his 30s, I don't really set scheduled blocks of time for video games or raids, but I'm ok with being a backup or boosting your roster. Experience: I've been playing since Vanilla on and off until I was steady in WoTLK. I first started Raiding and guild progression then until life happened. Experienced Normal and Heroic raids back in WoTLK and almost got Kingslayer before the cut of time. Did some Normal WoD Blackrock Raids. Basically, I can read on mechanics. I've done caster DPS and melee DPS, but I have more experience with Fire mage. I'm just now dabbling in tanking and healing.Gholbourn0 Sep 1
Aug 1 [A] <Masquers> LF DPS [A] <Masquers> LFM dps we are starting mythic progression willing to gear some dps out with our heroic farm group. We run lots of mythic + we pvp. We are all about having fun.Treeburk1 Aug 1
Aug 1 Back after 8 years. Druid Looking for guild. Looking for consistent guild that Raids and PvPs Former guilds (that I remember): Paradigm, Get of Fenris, Momentum. Use to: Tank or heal PvE Feral or Resto PvEDangoluch0 Aug 1
Jul 31 [A] 915 Holy Priest LF raiding guild [A] 915 Holy Priest LF raiding guild Hey all returning player here! I've been playing since the end of vanilla and looking for a raiding guild. I've raided in progression guilds in the past and have extensive knowledge of my class. Currently I'm 9/9 in N TOS and have 4/4 T20. I have a wife and two kids so my playing time is limited and I'm tired of dealing with pugs. I can raid any day of the week past 8pm server time but I prefer Friday / weekends. Hit me up in game or add me. Shag#1485Makenzìe0 Jul 31
Jul 14 [H][Azgalor] 3/9H LF Tank Guardian Druid / Blood DK pref. Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8-11EST Trial Run Required Message me or <Alowin> for more info BNET: UberFalcon#1491Bazzerltok0 Jul 14
Jun 27 [H] PhoeniX FlameE 9/9 N 7/9 H Hey guys. <PhoeniX FlamE> is recruiting. Laid back guild that enjoys progressing and working together to all become better at the game. We raid Sat 8-11(We raid later if the group wants) and Sun 7-9. We add in the occasional Fri during progression to get extra bosses in as needed but these are not mandatory. We are currently looking to push into mythic raiding for ToS and are in need of dps and 1 healer for core, but all applicants are welcome. We run mythic+ on a regular basis and just like to have fun. If any of this sounds interesting feel free to message me in game or add me Seanald2006#1143.Orionsrage0 Jun 27
Jun 27 916 ilvl ww monk Looking for guild to seriously progress in mythic tos and further. I am a great guild member and follow directions. I am currently pulling 1 million+ dps each fight in heroic TOS.Fistful0 Jun 27
Jun 14 Thunderlord RIP? i got kicked out is realm rip?Repochick0 Jun 14
Jun 12 860 ProtPally/871 RestoDruid LFG Casual My friend and I are looking for casual mythic/raid progression guild to gear up and explore content. Please send me an in-game message if you're interested. We're just looking for an easygoing group that can get along and enjoy PvE content. Preferably a mostly 18+ crowd. Thanks.Gerrardd0 Jun 12
Jun 2 2 LF fun/social/weekend raiding guild i890 Mage Pacific W-Sa i870 Warlock Eastern Fri - Sa (turns into a pumpkin Su-Th 10/11pm eastern) Looking for fun, progression/raiding/whathaveyou adult guild that has an adult sense of humor. Voice comms a must. Warlock also likes to pvp. Also have a i907 Hunter/i906 Dk that can come out sometimes. allianceMistyraen0 Jun 2
Jun 2 Weekend raid LFM mythic progression Tentacle Temple is an Alliance progression raiding guild on Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath, and Thunderlord (PvP). Many of our members have been playing together for quite sometime. Our goal is casual progression on a limited schedule and to provide a home for skilled players who no longer have the time or inclination to raid four or more nights a week. We’re looking for mature, competent players to help us progress in Legion. We also have events throughout the week like Arenas and BGs(looking to form RBGs as well) for those players that are not looking to raid, and Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons, old content farm nights and much more! We run one raid group on the weekends and one raid group on the weekdays. Addons For Raiding: Deadly Boss Mods For PvP: Battleground targets, Gladius Raid Schedule Weekend Raid: 7/7 Heroic, 6/7 Mythic EN. 3/3 Heroic ToV. 10/10 Heroic NH. Satuday - 7:00pm-11:00pm CST Sunday - 7:00pm-10:00pm CST Weekday Raid: 7/7 heroic EN. 3/3 Heroic ToV. 10/10 Normal NH. Wednesday - 8:00pm-11:00pm CST Current Needs: Weekday team needs all. Weekend team needs a non-shammy/non-druid healer, and a few range dps. Looking to fill our team up to begin a push into mythic NH. If you were a player in the past and you are just recently returning to the game, we welcome you as well. Raider Expectations • Be punctual. The raid begins at start time, so please log in early for invites. • Have Discord installed and a working headset in order to facilitate communication. • Show up to raids with the best available consumables, enchants, and gems. • Keep up with the latest information on your class. Strive to be competitive. • You will be expected to already know boss encounters when entering the raid, so actively research them your own. • Check guild forums frequently for strategies and important announcements.. • Sign up for raids/PvP/Events on our calendar. • Be a team player and work with the guild to make raiding/PvP an enjoyable experience for everyone. Feel free to contact me or any other officer in-game if you have any questions. Kugia#1171 - Recutment Officer Sniper117#1218 - Raid Lead/Guild MasterKugia1 Jun 2
May 28 861 Havoc DH LF Raiding Guild Hello! I'm a returning player looking for a raiding guild that primarily raids nights at around 8 PM CST weekdays and weekends. I'm also down to do mythic dungeons to improve my gear score with guildies. I have a mic and can join Discord or Teamspeak during the raids. Add me, legitjumpz#1981 ThanksGroovyq0 May 28
May 14 (H) <Reign> 4/10M-NH is recruiting for Mythic About us: <Reign> is comprised of a tight knit (mostly RL friends) group of players that have been raiding since vanilla. If you are a mature player, over 18 yrs old and would like to experience all that Legion has to offer, we might be the right fit for you. What we expect from you: We are a raiding guild that require our core raiders to have 90%+ raid attendance. That said, all our spots are competitive. If you can outperform, show up constantly, have the right attitude and do the mechanics down to a "T" then we will bring you. However, if your ego is higher than the ceiling, do not bother applying. If you are immature, can't take criticism, easily taken offence and do not handle being asked to sit out very well then we are not for you. Everyone in guild is held to the same standard and we expect our members to treat each other the way they want to be treated. Guild Progress Emerald Nightmare (Normal): 7/7 Emerald Nightmare (Heroic): 7/7 Emerald Nightmare (Mythic): 7/7 Trials of Valor (Normal): 3/3 Trials of Valor (Heroic): 3/3 Nighthold (Normal): 10/10 Nighthold (Heroic): 10/10 Nighthold (Mythic): 4/10 Raid Schedule: Monday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM *all time is CST (server time) Currently Recruiting: Tank: Full DPS: Monk, Shaman, Feral/Boom, Unholy DK Heal: Monk Talk to an Officer in-game if your class is listed as full. We are open to recruiting exceptional players regardless of our current roster needs. For more information, feel free to contact one of our officers: silverbolt#11403 sebby#11690 lettuceflow#1132 viva#1286 righty#1379Învictus24 May 14
May 14 906 unholy DK lf raid group 906 unholy DK looking for a raid group full time slot, heroic raiding preferred but would be willing to raid mythic if the circumstances where right battletag #eaira 1557 some logs of performance https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/destromath/buellBuell0 May 14
May 9 Mage/Tank Druid LFGuild Hello there! I happen to be in the market for applying to a raiding guild, preferably one doing Mythic raids. While not at the gear level for them yet, I am actively working ton get there. I have 5 hours played at 110 with my current gear, so I've been fortunate lol. I have experience in full clears of N/H EN with the AOTC achieve, as well as full Normal TOV. I also have a 860 Guardian Druid if a tank is needed, but I'm wishing to make Mage my main. I'm open with most times, though I wish for nothing later than 11 Server/12 am EST for Sun-Friday due to work commitments. Thank you for your time, and Merry Christmas everyone!Ûroborus3 May 9
May 9 Reston Druid/Prot Pally Resto Druid/Prot Pally looking for guild. No problems with current guild besides activity level. I'm just looking for something a little more active, but don't necessarily have the time to commit to progression grinding. About me: Adult player, I came back from a long break around Halloween. I have high end raid experience through cataclysm. Interested in raiding/mythic+. Typically available after 5-6cst M-F and all weekends. Both chars are 880ish Ilvl.Chickenleg3 May 9
May 9 894 Havoc DH LF Weekend Raiding Guild Title says it all, if you have open slots for havoc DH please let me know! Retroc#1533Krestord1 May 9
May 7 894 DH LF Weekend Raiding Guild Title says it all. If you have a weekend raiding guild, and have slots open for a DH, I'd be happy to apply. Main spec is havoc.Krestord0 May 7
May 6 [Sabbatum] 4/10 M recruiting! Mythic Nighthold Tuesday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm central time Sunday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm central time Optional Heroic Nighthold Thursday: 8:30pm - 11:30pm central time Raid Environment While we value progression and preparedness, we generally keep things lighthearted in raid. We are looking for committed raiders who show up to raid knowing what their role will be on any encounter, farm or progression. At the same time, we expect our raiders to have a relaxed attitude and generally be able to take a joke. We use Loot Council for loot distribution. We Expect Raiders: -to be ready to play the optimal or requested spec for any given encounter. -to know the mechanics and their specific role on an encounter we will be progressing on. If you have any questions about encounters, our officers and raid are happy to help you understand your role. -to have gems and enchants -to be fully committed during scheduled raid times (no afks). We have a 5 minute scheduled break around 10:00 pm CST for any quick afks that may be necessary during raid. -to have all consumables prior to raid. (Augment runes, food, pots, flasks) -to be lighthearted during raid, but still progression focused. we aim to move forward and improve; not belittle others. aggression and elitism will not be welcome. Recruitment We embrace competition for raid spots - it helps keep our established members on their toes. We are open to any exceptional healing or DPS applicants who would like to trial with us. We will pay server transfer cost on a case by case basis. We do more than JUST raid The members of our guild love playing WoW - and play a lot of it, so you'll be able to find a M+ group or someone to hang out with at pretty much any time of day. We take things seriously during progression, but we know how to have a great time while doing it, because at the end of the day if we're not enjoying the time we spend with each other - why be together at all? There are a lot of real-life friendships in guild, and a lot of members have met each other outside of Azeroth, we get along well and care about our raid team and guild-members. If you would like more information about trialing for Sabbatum, or would like to join as a casual player looking for a friendly, welcoming guild, please reach out to an officer in game. Zercii (Bravado#1304) Wot YggdraasillZercii4 May 6
May 5 (WTB Dampscale Basilisk Eyes) just looking for someone on Thunderlord willing to sell/farm a fair amount of Dampscale Basilisk Eyes along the rivers in Terokkar Forest. Aiming 12g per eye, willing to discuss more in-game. Cheloha#1761Furidas0 May 5
Apr 26 [Animosity] Azgalor guild recruiting Hello Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath, Thunderlord Community, Animosity is a longstanding guild of community players. We are recruiting new members to enjoy the game with us. I am reaching out to the server group to incite new recruits for our guild. Animosity maintains a reputation as a quality guild experience, exhibited throughout WoTLK, Cata, MoP, Warlords, and now Legion. As a guild, we emphasize focus on our personal goals for our characters, but our social goals collectively. We are active between 8pm and 1am every night of the week, with various activities including Mythic dungeons, Battlegrounds, World questing and PVP, and occasionally a pickup guild raid. Legacy raiding for transmog is a popular past-time on weekends. If you have an interest in joining us for a great time, and some fantastic shenanigans, add me or send me an in game mail at Piratejimm@Azgalor. If you are considering transferring servers, you may add my battletag id: Piratejimm#1130 Thanks, Piratejimm Guild Leader of AnimosityPiratejimm0 Apr 26
Apr 24 Great PvP guys! This 2 minute rez timer I get 20s after resurrecting sure is great!Axxe3 Apr 24
Apr 14 [Animosity] Recruiting for Social Guild Hello Prospect, [Animosity] has recently undergone a restructuring, and leadership has changed hands in a peaceful transition of power. I am reaching out to the community to incite new recruits for our guild with a longstanding reputation for a quality guild experience throughout WoTLK, Cata, MoP, Warlords, and now Legion. As a guild, we emphasize focus on our personal goals for our characters, but our social goals collectively. We are active between 8pm and 1am every night of the week, with various activities including Mythic dungeons, Battlegrounds, World questing and PVP, and occasionally a pickup guild raid on Sundays. If you have an interest in joining us for a great time, and some great bull!@#$ in guild chat, send me an in game mail at Piratejimm@Azgalor. If you are considering transferring servers, you may add my battletag id: Piratejimm#1130 Thanks, Piratejimm Guild Leader of [Animosity]Piratejimm0 Apr 14
Apr 12 Any Pre BC left? I'm coming back after a 7 year hiatus. Any pre bc players left? Looks like horde is the way to go these daysRisca6 Apr 12
Apr 10 @Nazarene of Thunderlord When you're farming rares on a PvP server, there's going to be PvP. I've been ganked countless times since vanilla, and I'm fine with it; it's part of being in a PvP server, and tbh unless you /wave, I attack first, since I like collecting honor points. What I'm not okay with is when you create a character on my server, and whisper me your troubles. Now, I'm not sure who your wife was, but I've only killed characters once before they flew off, and haven't camped anyone, because that gets you banned. Anyway, if you swoop in with your max ilevel sin rogue every time your wife gets attacked, isn't that depriving her an important part of the game? And what did that pointless lash of anger achieve? Nothing. I'm still here, farming. Something to ponder. http://imgur.com/a/Mcd1y http://imgur.com/a/3JYvJHelthael10 Apr 10
Apr 10 HI, IM DOOF YOU NEED TO TRANSFER OFF THIS SERVER.... YOU HARASSMENT OF WOMEN IS OUTSTANDING....Mixii0 Apr 10
Mar 14 Anyone remember? Just being a little bit nostalgic, but does anyone remember an old guild back in vanilla and BC that went by the name of Dark Echo? Just wondering if any of the old guys/gals are still around!!Dazlianis2 Mar 14
Mar 4 Resto Druid LF late night raiding guild Resto Druid looking for latenight raiding guild: > 11pm start CST Semi-hardcore, would be full on but I'm a nurse and work different days every week.Healgasim2 Mar 4
Mar 2 Mythic Guild recruiting! What we currently need: First and foremost we need solid raiders that know how to be polite, put out good numbers, and do the mechanics well. With that said we are currently recruiting: All dps of item level 890+ Resto druids Resto Shamans Holy Priests Holy Paladins Guild Info: Progress as of 4/18/2017: Nighthold 10/10 Heroic Raid Times for Progression Content: Tuesday and Thursday 7:30-10:30pm cst Faction: Alliance Server group: Azgalor US, Azshara US, Destromath US, and Thunderlord US Seriousness: Semi-Hardcore, we raid and push ourselves into Mythic content but friends and relationships are more important than epics and server firsts. We got a late start when EN was current content but managed to catch up and get 4/7 Mythic EN down before NH came out. Since then we struggled on a dead server and couldn't keep our numbers up and were unable to do Mythic NH due to not having enough people and being on a dead server. We have a solid Officer team full of skilled high parsing players that are ready to team up with other like minded individuals so that we can show Mythic Kiljaeden who the real raid bosses are. Requirements: A working mic and headset Teamspeak Able to attend 90% of our progression raids Must know your chosen class/role well Must know raid fights and be willing to watch raid videos for insight on what your role should be doing A good attitude! We are all friends and want to forge newer friendships with anyone that we recruit. Item level of 890, we can bump you past 900 easily enough A little about us: Tombstone has been together since WotLK and has had many server/region firsts. We have many experienced raiders that have raided in our server-cluster’s top guilds of yesteryear. While we do strive our best to compete with the other top guilds in current content we also value friendships and family. We want to forge something special for everyone involved and look forward to making new friends. Real life will always come first with us! We are looking for strong players regardless of item level, gear comes easy, but a person that cares and tries their very best is a rare thing to find and is of far greater value than just a high item level. If you are looking to make lasting friendships while progressing through mythic content and are willing to put forth a few minutes of your time to research your class and spec, then you should apply. Who to Contact: Weehawken#1412 One Last Note: We also have a late night raiding group for night raiders. Here is a link for more info on that https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749847908?page=1Misjif3 Mar 2
Mar 1 WTS M+ 15 Depleted (900 Cache item) Key will be provided by our team You will be summoned to instance No ilvl requirement and no dps requirement This is an already depleted key, so you will not get a chest at the end. But you will get the 15 completed and on Tuesday reset you will receive a cache in your order hall that will have a 900 ilvl item in it. Asking 300k Gold for the service. And we can take gold from Illidan, Mal'Ganis, Area 52, TIch, and any Azgalor connected server. We will also consider doing any other type of M+ carries this includes 11-15 key pushes all done on time, 11-15 with the 15 being depleted. Any key 10-15 (1 Dungeon) done on time. But prices will have to be negotiated on a week by week and dungeon by dungeon basis. (These would be done with your key) (Same servers as above apply) Will also Trade all loot you can use, unless its a super high rolled item. Add my Bnet Woody#12382 If your interested or have any questions Gold will have to be collected up front just before dungeon start.Itzwoodybear0 Mar 1
Feb 25 [A] <The Covenant of Fire> is recruiting! The Covenant of Fire is a guild that raids on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 10pm to 12:30am server time. Currently we are 7/7H EN, 3/3H ToV, and 3/10H NH. We're looking for ranged DPS. Exceptional players of any spec will be considered. Message: Lewsor#1951 Armorek#1429Armorkek2 Feb 25
Feb 21 Nightbane Runs Selling Nightbane Runs. Add me on btag: Seanald2006#1143 to discuss details.Orionsrage0 Feb 21