Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath, and Thunderlord

Jan 10, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 10, 2015
Nov 13 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil1 Nov 13
Nov 12 (Destromath) Old Timers? Hey! I doubt I will find someone at this point, but is there anyone on here who used to play on the Destromath server during Vanilla, Burning Crusade, or WoTLK? Feel free to say hi if you used to play then! Best!Cathya7 Nov 12
Nov 9 Looking for an unranked 2v2 partner I’m looking for an unranked 2v2 partner for my unholy death knight. 1000cr 340ilvl minimum. Preferably looking for a resto shaman, feral Druid, or holy Paladin. shooting for a 1500 minimum cr. Thanks guys <3Concoldkill0 Nov 9
Nov 8 [A][Thunderlord]<Vex> Recruiting for BfA Vex on Thunderlord - US is an eleven year old Alliance guild formed in early B.C. The guild membership is made up of mostly adult players. Vex is not a hard core raiding guild. Our members do raid, typically Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm cst. They have earned A.O.T.C. in every raid since M.o.P. Our raid group is looking for ranged DPS and heals heading into BfA. Vex is not a hard core PvP guild. Our members do PvP. Currently We are running rated BGs on Friday and Saturday 7:45pm-11:00ish. Arena teams can be formed by anyone with anyone. Some of our members don’t raid or PvP. They enjoy the community atmosphere, questing and do five man content. The guild is managed by a GM and a group of Officers. We have a charter that members agree to follow by joining Vex. We use Discord and GroupMe. All experience and skill levels are welcome to join. Feel free to contact Hush#1903 or Greed#1849Aroine8 Nov 8
Nov 6 New to Horde, Looking for Guild Hello, My wife and I are new to horde looking for an active friendly guild that we can level with and eventually raid with. We recently came back after a break and decided to give horde a try. Hoping to find a good home. ThanksTruthe1 Nov 6
Nov 4 {H} Shattered is recruiting Shattered <H> is recruiting! We're currently 8/8H and 1/8M Our raid times are Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7pm server to 10pm server, with our alt raid/tryouts on Saturday at 7pm server to 10pm server. We're looking for more competent players; specifically ranged dps and monks of any flavor (need that 5% physical dmg buff) Competent pvpers are also always welcome for arenas, bgs, and ganking ally. Whisper me on Clockwerk#1364 for more infoClockwerk3 Nov 4
Nov 2 Thunderlord OG Vanillas Are there any people from Vanilla that still play? By old school I mean like: Reapercometh Ashya Snotrag Advo Begby Vladymyre(sp?) Anyone from Inq Curious to see who's still around from the hood :DKenion36 Nov 2
Oct 31 Recruiting Mythic Raiders! <Seniority> is looking for players who want to raid mythic Uldir! Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath, and Thunderlord Players Apply! This will be for all future content in Battle for Azeroth and will enable this low-population battlegroup to experience all the content available! Send me a message to this character and ask for a guild invite you will get one without hesitation and we will work towards completing mythic uldir.Ayscotty2 Oct 31
Oct 31 Looking for some people or guild I'm looking for an active group of people to form a guild, or a guild that is active and interested in future raiding, and helping members build up. Most guilds appear very impersonal and some don't care for progression or teaching the ropes to new members. I want to learn to raid in the future and not have someone carry me, so I'd love to find a group of people interested in raids, and learning the mechanics of dungeons and raids rather than just run in with dungeon finder groups. I'm new to the game and new to raiding in general. I'm very active. Thanks!Shaeliniirra6 Oct 31
Oct 30 Looking For Mythic Raiders! Destromath appears to be pretty low population so I'll post the request here: Looking for mythic raiders who want to do Mythic Uldir! Please send me a tell in game for an invite!Ayscotty0 Oct 30
Oct 26 [A] ëminence - Adult PvE/P Social Guild US-Azgalor(Ruin) Alliance Server Time: Central ëminence (EST 2004) Is an all purpose guild with a history dating back to Vanilla. The guild is composed of adult people that share a common goal: Playing, raiding, pvp'ing and causing general shenanigans in a friendly, mature and focused atmosphere. It's a place to come when you're looking to unwind and blow off steam and have fun. This is NOT a second job! Fair warning: We may come off as crass, crotchety, and morose at first. Nobody here is going to pull any punches, and we'd expect the same from you. If there's a problem? Speak your mind. We DEFINITELY do NOT abide by political correctness -- if you are easy offended, super sensitive, and/or can't take a good (or awful) joke... this is probably not the guild for you. While the relationships that have been forged in our group over the years is likely the strong point of this guild, we are also able to produce results in-game. Raiding? We've been there for AQ40, original Naxx, Lich King, and just about every other expansion on and off. PVP? Many members were in on the Grand Marshal grind, parts of Gladiator Arena teams, or just enjoyed stomping face around Tarren Mill. Over the years our WoW group has slowly dwindled. Most of the members currently are the original core group but don't let that put you off. We promise you won't be excluded because you're new. That's why we're here! It's an opportunity to meet new faces, make some lasting friendships, and get in on the ground floor to possibly be part of the foundation of something great! Currently we're looking to get a solid group on track to tackle all the new content of Emerald Nightmare, Mythic+ Dungeons, and whatever 7.1 and beyond brings. Currently, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:30 server time til later are raid times. We are hoping to cultivate a group that allows for flexible raiding and non-mandatory attendance. Everyone has other engagements and that's something we have no issue with. Naturally with this comes a relaxed loot environment. There will be no DKP, no loot council, so if it's all about the purples... you may want to look elsewhere. Items come, go, and get replaced. Relationships stick. Unless it's ganner, don't stick to him. We're all about playing the class, spec, and role that you enjoy the most. Any class/level feel free to reach out and say hello! We are looking for quality DPS and maybe a healer or two for Mythic+ and the raid. It seems we've settled into a raid schedule of: Tues-Thurs Invites @ 7:30pm server and starting soon after. Still open to any class/level and looking to grow the community! Ganner Doing that BFA thing, looking for some fresh faces to join and make fun of the old fatties like Swanea! Same old stuff except if you're looking to raid aim for Tues/Thurs 730pm Server Time (CST) Look for Ganner#1736 Swanea#1322 Ravenstill#1649 Showemymotto#1425 Or send me an in-game mail/reply to this thread with your info. Thanks! PS Sometimes we enjoy playing other games together, including HotSSwanea26 Oct 26
Oct 25 Any PvP guilds I am looking for a guild with people looking to que arena or rbgs regularly. Are there any guilds like this on these servers?Vapor2 Oct 25
Oct 25 M+ Service Horde M+ Service Greetings, we are now offering Horde side M+ completion services across all servers. Will be completed by a guild group. We prefer gold on server, You can obtain gold on our server by either - Selling a Token - Selling battle pets on a lvl 1 toon on our AH to obtain enough gold For all of these dungeons, you will receive all loot that we do not need. Everyone will be 375+ so alot of the gear is not needed. Mythic+ 0-9: 150k Mythic + 10: 200k (Complete) Mythic + 10: 300k (On Time) - Week affix dependant, Ask me! For orders and inquiries contact me via Btag: Woody#12382 or Discord: Itzwoody#3051Hamwalletz1 Oct 25
Oct 25 Hi. Returned to the game after a decade Currently a 60 Brewmaster monk on the alliance side. Enjoying the game and I'm excited to see new content past Burning Crusade. Anyhow I enjoy tanking dungeons and just running around seeing stuff. If you see me say hi!Valora1 Oct 25
Oct 24 [H] - Looking for Active Guild Hello there! I recently came back to the game and am looking for an active guild to become part of. I'd consider myself very casual so I'm just looking a guild to hang out with when I do have the opportunity to play. Thanks!!Kenobi1 Oct 24
Oct 21 [Space Force] Recruiting! Greetings! [Space Force] Is Currently Recruiting DPS Classes & 1-2 Tanks For Mythic Progression. Currently 1/8 Mythic 8/8 Heroic! Guild Runs Mythic +, Arena, Rated Battlegrounds, Casual PVP As Well. For More Info Hit Gnome, Xcore Up In GameMillerltezs0 Oct 21
Oct 21 [Space Force] Recruiting! Greetings! [Space Force] Is Currently Recruiting DPS Classes & 1-2 Tanks For Mythic Progression. Currently 1/8 Mythic 8/8 Heroic! Guild Runs Mythic +, Arena, Rated Battlegrounds, Casual PVP As Well. For More Info Hit Gnome, Xcore Up In GameMillerltezs0 Oct 21
Oct 9 [A] Animosity is recruiting new members Hello Azgalor, Azshara, Destromath, Thunderlord Community, Animosity is a longstanding guild of community players. We are recruiting new members to enjoy the game with us. I am reaching out to the server group to incite new recruits for our guild. Animosity maintains a reputation as a quality guild experience, exhibited throughout WoTLK, Cata, MoP, Warlords, Legion, and now Battle for Azeroth. As a guild, we emphasize focus on our personal goals for our characters, but our social goals collectively. We are active between 8pm and 1am every night of the week, with various activities including Mythic dungeons, Battlegrounds, World questing and PVP, and guild raiding on Saturday evenings. Legacy raiding for transmog is a popular past-time on weekends. If you have an interest in joining us for a great time, and some fantastic shenanigans, add me or send me an in game mail to Piratejimm-Azgalor. If you are considering transferring servers, you may add my battletag id: Piratejimm#1130 Thanks, Piratejimm Guild Leader of Animosity http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/azgalor/Animosity/Piratejimm4 Oct 9
Oct 5 What is a scrub to do.. Alright so my Horde DH is in a predicament.. I feel like i've plateaued in my progress. Currently lvl 110, ilvl160, and trying to progress through Class hall quest that requires acquisition of Sargerite Keystone. I've attempted soloing and que-ing for dungeon which didn't prove successful.. I'm at a loss. It doesn't help that the guild I'm with is rarely active or gracious enough to offer 10-15 minutes of their time to run me through what should be an easy dungeon on normal. I've tried reddit and 5 different Discord channels to no avail. I now find myself at the mercy of Blizzard forums and the community within. If you're running or part of a guild welcoming noobs with open arms or just someone with the time to give me a hand, it'd be appreciated. Throw me an add on Blizz - Jecht#1720Baltheezar2 Oct 5
Oct 5 H Ret Pally LF Guild Raid 1200pm Azgalor Hello, I have been playing a while but I recently moved to Europe and can raid starting at 1200 or 1300 server time 3 to 4 days a week. I am looking for a PVE guild that hopefully PVP's a little on the off time. I am spec'ed as Ret but willing to play any spec or off spec.Busten2 Oct 5
Oct 4 [H] LF Active Guild/Community Hello, I recently returned to WoW after a break in legion, I started a fresh account was a little into the expansion. I current am seeking an active guild to join and become a member of, I will write a little blurb below of what I am looking for and some information about myself. Me: Background: Played WoW from Molten Core -> Icecrown, raided heavily during those times. I took a break sometime during Cataclysm until Legion and actively raided for most of it @ higher tiers if that even matters in WoW today. Time Zone: EST ( NY ) Availability: Flexible - I am usually on regularly. Main: Arcane Mage - 353 iLvL currently Discord: Yes I am laid back, knowledgeable of the game in all of its aspects. Patient and helpful to members, good sense of humor ( not the 5 year old type ), very active and reliable. I am looking for more of social/community aspect at this point and just want a nice environment to enjoy being a member of throughout BFA. Guild: Active - Daily groups and active members. Semi-Casual/Hardcore Raid Focus/Schedule. Regular Mythic + Social and fun atmosphere, no idiots with limited iq and spewing moronic garbage constantly in chat. Please contact me either via Meow#12275 or in game on Azshara - Mëow ( e with umlaut for those unfamiliar with swedish or alt codes ) Mëow0 Oct 4
Oct 3 Looking for guild Hello all, I played WoW way back in the vanilla days when it was first released, but left the game before Crusade came out. I've just recently picked the game back up and am looking for a guild to join. I am Horde on Azgalor, and so far have been working my way through this warlock, trying to get a feel for how the game is now and all of the changes over the last 14 years. What I'm looking for is a group that more than anything is willing to share knowledge and advice. As you can imagine I have a ton of questions, and online guides and videos only answer so much. Ideally there will be a group that has some alts coming up that I could level with, but I haven't had any difficulties leveling solo thus far so more of a perk than a requisite. What you'll get from me is someone who is friendly and respectful, and who will be a solid teammate (albeit sometime in the future when I catch up to end game). I'm generally around for a couple hours during the day in the week, and nearly every weeknight from 10-12 or so CST. My battle tag is Swagger#1149. Thank you all for your time!Saradin0 Oct 3
Oct 2 watch out for Treehugin Treehugin was an officer in my guild. when the xpac was ending he stole everything from guild bank and transferred to this server.Eternalhell2 Oct 2
Oct 2 <Seniority> Recruiting Mythic Raiders! <Seniority> is the newest mythic-level raiding guild and is currently looking for members to participate in our mythic raids! We raid weekly to raid completion and require a diverse range of individuals to help push the guild into the #1 spot for progression on the Destromath server! Please catch me in-game with a whisper or send me in-game mail to this character for an invite. We are starting our mythic raids immediately, as this will enable players to accumulate the highest level gear as fast as possible. Thank you for your attention, Seniority awaits!Ayscotty0 Oct 2
Sep 25 [H][Azgalor][US] Started back in the end of vanilla and played until mid Cata. Getting back into the game and would like to get into an active guild. Play mostly every night from 8 pm-12 am CST. I like to help people and have a good time doing it. I am laid back, like to joke, can take criticism, and a proud parent. Anyone interested in recruiting please hit me up. Tygravesar86#1911 Edit:Found a new home, thanks for anyone that took the time to read my post.Sterilite1 Sep 25
Sep 21 The Lunatics The Lunatics - Recruiting For Normal, Heroic, & Sooner Mythic Raiding Progression Currently in need of healers (Druid/Monk) DPS (Ranged/Melee) Various Positions! Also Recruiting For Mythic + & PVP! Those Interested Please Message Me On Real ID Or My Officers Demonik#1758 - Aries12674 - CrankyPants#179550Millerltezs1 Sep 21
Sep 20 Selling Heavy Junkboxes for Insane Title Selling HeavyJunkboxes for Ravenholdt Rep / Insane Title x600 in stock - farming the full x1400 required to get exalted. Selling at 500g per box -- will give bank access with unlimited time to grab/trade them in for your rep. Saltybazzoo#1771 Add me in game / PST here if interested.Bazzoo9 Sep 20
Sep 14 345 Rogue LFGuild As title states, I'm 345 Rogue LFGuild. Have experience in N/H Uldir. Also have every other class at 110+ so I could level something for the guild's needs. Looking for a PvE and PvP guild. I'm EST, so preferably raiding no later than 11 PM. I will realm transfer if I find a suitable guild.Claytonbigsb0 Sep 14
Sep 11 WTT my iLvl 350 leather boots for plate boots WTT > iLvl 350 leather footgear for your iLvl 350 plate footgear. Will update post with item statsTiberaask0 Sep 11
Sep 6 Watch out for Treehugin he was an officer in my guild and at the end of last Xpac he stole everything from the g bank and transferred to this server.Eternalhell0 Sep 6
Sep 5 Looking for a social/casual guild in Azshara! I'm new to World of Warcraft, but not to MMOs. Been playing them around 12-15 years. I main healer on all games, so I'm always playing one. Looking for a guild that plays more for fun, but I'm totally down to raid and other group activities as well. I want a guild that's social more than anything, willing to help me get used to the game, and doesn't put too much pressure on it's members. A bit about me... I'm a 25 year old female on disability, so lots of time to play. Turning 26 this september. I'm very social, like to joke around, and love voice chatting if I can. I like anime, video games, reading, playing board games with friends, art, and music. I'm mostly eloquent with my speech but can sometimes sound like a sailor if joking around or angry! Hoping to join a long-term community<3Amirrora2 Sep 5
Sep 4 [A] <hittin DINGERS> Recruiting for BfA Raids Hey all, we're a dedicated PvP/PvE guild with active Grand Marshals and Gladiators from multiple past seasons looking to get some like minded people that are looking to focus on Arenas/Warfronts/Rated BGs/Raiding during BfA. if you're looking to raid on weekday nights (US) or find an Arena partner / Warfront or Rated BGs fam, look no further and drop me a message on BNET or leave a comment below. Krondog#11518 Cheers, KrondogKrondog5 Sep 4
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 31 [H] Renewal is on a roll and recruiting! Hello all, thanks for taking a moment to read through my post. My group of friends came to this server a few months ago to try to start over, and to rebuild our idea of a glory days guild. We've been met with lots of negativity in trade chat stating that raiding is dead on our server group, we aren't discouraged at all. Since joining this awesome server hub the guild has grown at an exponential rate and we wanted to give a little update since our last post to hopefully drum up some interest in our cause. We are a friendly group from lots of nationalities and creeds, if that isn't your bag of tea please don't join. Otherwise, we are a tight knit group committed to playing together to experience BFA content with adult progression. We maintain a 25 man raid roster with reserve slots for those who can not be at every raid, our raid days are Tues and Thurs at 6pm Server. We intend to raid for 3 hours per session for the first few weeks and then move it back down to 2 per session. Our group is hard working, we have 17 people on the raid roster currently that can make 100% of raids; including 3 tanks and 4 healers. We are seeking one full time healer and a reserve or two, and we are in need of Ranged DPS more than anything. We are quite full on Tanks and Melee DPS, you are still welcome to join but we do not currently have anything to offer but a reserve slot. If raiding is not your cup of tea we run guild mythics every single day and we love love love our crafters, we are very helpful in sharing materials to strengthen our overall guild viability. We feel there's a place for most everyone in our group so long as you come prepared to play and you have a good attitude. We are big into communication, we have a great discord server, a custom website built for mobile in mind, and we use an online raid roster which tracks everyone's progress through their armory. We are hoping to find folks who are friendly and willing to work within a team, and that can take polite constructive criticism well. I know that this server hub is small, and that for some time now there's been rampant negativity towards having fun and getting stuff done. I'm really hoping we can help to change all of that; I enjoy being here and we are looking for others who do too! I'll leave our contact information below and you should feel comfortable contacting me personally, I would love to hear from you. Thanks again for reading through this post, for your time, and for your patience! Discord: Velzira#0737 Battlenet: Velzira#1710 Our site: Renewalguild.orgVeldaron0 Aug 31
Aug 31 Is Relavare still around? Hi! I used to play a paladin named Meirenn for Relavare on Azshara. A recent thread in GD had me wondering if my old guild was still around. Things got quiet and I bailed for a while to play with a guild of friends from my home town but I've always been curious if my old friends were still around. This was way back before the days of battletagging so my tag is BattlePanda#1193.Pandot3 Aug 31
Aug 30 Anyone still play on T-Lord? Used to play in FedEx/Focus on Horde early on and later, Fused, TMM, Tribute on Ally. Anyone else still around, or is this server toast now a days?Mike4 Aug 30
Aug 29 H - LFG Greetings! Any guild recruiting for BFA? I would love to heal on a monk for y'all. If looking for dps I would rather play elemental, balance or shadow...and could be off-spec heals. Feel free to get a hold of me in game or here. Thanks, Moxon#1267Moxon1 Aug 29
Aug 29 [H] [Thunderlord] seeking guild Hi guys I am a returning player, looking for a friendly and social guild to run world quests, dungeons, and hopefully raiding as well with. I have discord. Allow me to tell you a bit about myself, in case someone out there will overlook my noobness. If you like to know more please reach out in game. I am on EST time zone CheersManiakbir1 Aug 29
Aug 27 PLATA O PLOMO (A) LFM RAIDERS PLATA O PLOMO is semi-hardcore raiding guild LFM to complete our 20man mythic group for the future pst for info. NO DISRESPECTA LA TATA! add me on bnet if interested Nugish#1127Nugish0 Aug 27
Aug 27 like to guild So these last few weeks I been looking around at some new or low pop servers with the idea of creating a guild on one of them. Looking for fresh start for bfa and new challenges. The idea comes from that weekday raiding doesn't really work for me due to my job so want to put together something for weekend raiding. I am very aware of the struggle it may be to get a guild going in a lower pop server but again the challenge. So info about this server would be greatly appreciated.Slappypappy3 Aug 27
Aug 26 did the server pop go from low to medium and if so what does this mean for the future of the serverImabigballa3 Aug 26
Aug 19 [H] Thunderlords looking for guild I am looking for a active Leveling / Casual guild with discord. I am a 33 year old and my play times are limited to mostly evening / late night. I tend to be quiet but always in discord to chat when I am on. I played from BC until Cataclysm and quit because of life and how Blizzard was recycling content at that time. I just moved and will be flying solo till my wife moves in with me around late Nov early Dec so I was thing this is a good time to get back into the game. I am looking for good times not Drama and stress. LatersKitsunekami0 Aug 19
Aug 18 [H] Renewal seeking friends! Hello all and thanks for your time and patience, I am here today to hopefully garner some interest in our group, our guild, and our cause! First a bit of info on "us": We are a dynamic group of 10ish individuals who raided together in BC and in WotLK, as we grew into adults with kids and full time jobs it became harder to raid together and so we were a shattered group for some years. Now we have all made a commitment to play together for BFA, to get back into adult raiding, and to foster a new set of group members with which we can prosper! We, as a group, are very giving. We have a lot of gold saved up for the push into BFA, millions, and we are looking for folks we can trust; we aren't looking for a big guild but a guild that shows up regularly and gets things done. We moved to this server a month ago and set up shop, leveled all new Horde toons (we have traditionally been alliance), some paid hundreds to transfer all their guys over; regardless you can rest assured we are serious about this effort. We would love to speak with you about your goals, and how we can achieve them together. I can be reached via the following methods: Discord: Velzira#0737 Battlenet: Velzira#1710 A footnote I would add is that we are a very diverse group, and if that has a likelihood of offending you this may not be the spot for you. We have many races represented in our group, and we love it that way!Bloodbraid7 Aug 18
Aug 12 LF Burning Crusade Blacksmith Looking for a Burning Crusade Blacksmith with Khorium Champion and Felsteel Reaper plans. Will provide all mats, and compensate you for your time and weapons made. PST Lateralus-Azgalor or Sevatar-Azgalor.Lateralus0 Aug 12
Aug 12 [A] < hittin DINGERS > Back for BFA! Hello everyone, < Resilience Will Fix It > is a dedicated PvP guild active Grand Marshals and Gladiators from multiple seasons. We've played together since Vanilla, and in BFA we're looking to focus more on PVP and casual raiding. Our main focus will be Arenas and Casual Raiding. Message me in game or feel free to drop a comment in the thread here. We lost the guild for awhile but recently got it back!Axxe15 Aug 12
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 6 Veteran player seeking raiding guild Returning player looking to raid Saturday night-Monday night. Just got a new computer for BFA and ready to burn some mobs n' bosses!Odd2 Aug 6
Aug 2 Join our battle.net server group! Install the new battle.net launcher BETA for offline mode and discord-like groups in battle.net. Invite link to Azgalor/Destromath/Tunderlord/Azshara group: https://blizzard.com/invite/0kwesgRnJuju5 Aug 2
Aug 2 Rogue looking for a guild for BFA Looking for a laid back guild to do dungeons and raids with in BFA. I like a little casual PVP but I'm mainly a PVE Worgen. I really like Mythic+ dungeons. I also have a holy priest alt I'd like to bring. The biggest thing I want is a laid back environment with fun people to talk to.Krychek0 Aug 2