Azjol-Nerub and Khaz Modan

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
Oct 12 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12
Oct 5 Guild Siignatures Ugh with all the server connectivity its hard to find people from your server to get signatures. If anyone is willing please let me know. I don't know what the going rate is for sigs I was saying 1000 in chat too low?Nopanties0 Oct 5
Sep 27 Unfair Advantage is Recruiting! <Unfair Advantage> 6/8N 3/8H is an Alliance raiding guild on Khaz’Modan/Ajol’Nerub-US. We’re made up of long term friends and members, as well as some new members. We are currently running mythic plus keys and progressing through heroic as we try and find people for Mythic Uldir content. Raid times: Wednesday/Thursday 7:00-10:00 pm Mountain Time (8-11 CST, 9-12 EST, 6-9 PST) We also have an alt/casual group that does normal on Fridays at the same time Our Goal: We are aiming to start clearing normal and heroic more efficiently, and work into mythic raiding. Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS (Preferably Shadow Priest, Warlock, Hunter, Mage DPS with a viable tank off spec will considered DPS with a viable healer off spec will be considered M+ Players: Looking for anyone that wants to join under the premise of doing m+ content in BFA. PVP: We currently don’t have any formal PVP teams, but we do host PVP events on the weekends, mostly Saturday. PVP stuff is lead by Nakamura, and PVP questions can be redirected to him. We are a group of close knit friends. We have some IRL friends, some that have met online, and others that drag their friends into playing with us. Raiders come from all experiences; from 11/11M raiders, the “I Played in Vanilla” raider, and those just starting WoW this expansion. Don’t feel like you’re too new, or too experienced. If you wanna come, and have fun, we are a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you! Contacts: Makudonarudo- Just Mail or PM him in game - Raid Leader Raestiri- Zoey#1699 Btag or Zoey#8531 Discord - Assistant Raid LeaderRaestiri1 Sep 27
Sep 27 [H] UpToNoGood- LFM Times available & time zone: EST and CST Faction preference: Horde/Khaz Modan Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: We raid Saturdays 8pm until we call it- We are currently 3/8 N and we are starting Heroic progression this week- looking at a Thursday night or Sunday Currently looking for more members - Our #1 Rule- No Drama Contact info: Zarithia#1563 or Pystov#1641 / Discord Zarithia#9314 or message Zarithia in game. Anything else: We put more value in building our community/friendships, and the quality of player. Our current community ranges in age of 30's-40's, so tend to have adult based conversations. We use discord, so it is highly recommended. All roles are open/available. Come join our growing team, and enjoy BFA raiding, mount farming, and get help getting some of the older achievements.Zarithia0 Sep 27
Sep 26 Mage Lf Raiding Team Hi I am a 346 mage looking for a raiding team to raid content with. I am not really looking to leave the current guild I am apart of but looking to join a group who is looking to raid the contents of BFA. I have experience raiding at high levels and looking to get back into it after taking a break from legion. Get in contact with me if you have any questions. ArcaneAndrew#1986Arcaneandy0 Sep 26
Sep 23 348 Resto Druid [A] LF 5 Man Mythic Team Hello all, I am a long time healer that came back for the last tier of Legion. I am looking for a reliable 5 man mythic team on the alliance side. I have a 9 month old son so I am looking for a team that typically runs after he has gone to bed, usually by 8pm CST at the latest. I can run most nights of the week. I am looking for a strong community as well. My BT is Azazul#1103. Feel free to add me if you'd like to talk. Raider.io profile https://raider.io/characters/us/khaz-modan/NerfballNerfball0 Sep 23
Sep 22 WTS ~200x Heavy Lock Box @ 250g As title says, I have a bunchy of these boxes lying around and have no interest in returning to this grind after all these years away. Soooo that means it's a benefit for you! 250g each, let me know in game via mail how many you want. Enjoy the grind!Slicedbread0 Sep 22
Sep 15 LF HORDE Social Guild for New Player Hello, I am very new to WoW and am In need of a horde guild. I found this table to answer so I shall do so to the best of my abilities. 1. Times available & time zone: Mondays and Tuesdays usually and late nights after work. CST. 2. Server preference: Azjol-Nerub 3. Faction preference: horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: casual 5. Current progression/experience: n00b level 47 (currently) warlock trying to follow story progression 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: Lilith#1954 8. Anything else: I'm honestly looking for a guild that isn't gonna make this like another job. My job is stressful enough, I just want to find a casual social guild to make new friends and find help if I need it and help others if they need it/I can. I'm running on a potatoes currently so I can barely run dungeons but when I can afford it I hope to change that. I might also not always be able to afford a sub. However I've found I really like this game. :) I hope I did this right and I can find a good guild to join. I do also rp some. I play DND so I try to think and give my character backstory and motivation as to why I'd do these missions. I don't usually talk In Character though. Just trying to give as much info as possible. Also I generally play before work. 10am-12pm Wednesday -Sunday (if I wake up in time and feel up to it.) And after work 11:30-1am (if I get off on time and again am not in too much pain) and Mondays and Tuesdays since those are my off days. Thanks guys. Again sorry for the long..unfiltered bit of info...just trying to get as much as I can out there.Urgathoa2 Sep 15
Sep 12 Midnight Carnival (Social, Leveling, Raiding) Midnight Carnival is a social and leveling guild where everyone - all lvls, classes, alts, & even entire little guilds - will be equally welcome. Laid back, friendly, experienced members can help with all your game questions while you learn how to play and make friends. Above all else we want all our members to have fun while we assist them in learning their class, their spec, how to use and play the game, and how to be the best them possible in a supportive, non judgmental environment. Players are encouraged to ask questions of every kind and never feel they will be insulted when the answer is given. We hope someday they will pay it forward and pass this information on to others who need the help. If you would like to join Midnight Carnival you need only meet the requirements of respectfulness. PST any member and they will direct you to Ama (The Guild Leader) or someone who can invite you into our family (Most of them can) What there is to DO: Doing things together, as a guild, is mutually beneficial. You get to see content and make friends, and groups of 3 or more guildies earns the guild bank money, which is then used so you can repair without spending your own money. The more money the bank has, the higher that limit is able to be set. You can also forge friendships outside of game, via this website and Facebook. ● Facebook News Feed - WoW & Guild News that may interest you. ● Facebook User Group - Communicate, post, share and talk to your fellow guildies. Put a face to a toon name. ● Our website! - Read through the forums! Post! Share thoughts, ideas, reply to others.. have a conversation! ● Leveling - The main focus of our guild is social (Community) and leveling, with special focus on teaching. If you see someone struggling to level, not really understanding their class mechanics, or how to complete a quest - Help them! Power leveling them is NOT recommended, but leveling together, or helping with elite quests is a great way to start a friendship. ● 5 man instances - When you run a dungeon group composed of 3 guildies or more, you all earn guild reputation towards some great items (with more to come in the future) and the guild itself earns experience (or would if it weren't capped) and money. If you plan to run randoms, ask if anyone wants to come with you. Sometimes you wont get an answer, but more often than not people will come with you and you can make some great new friends. ● Raiding - Raiding is not something we as a guild are very focused on. But when we do raid we expect members to meet certain base criteria, including etiquette and preparedness, in order to succeed. There are three different types of raids we do as a guild, Casual Progression (Requires an Application), Open (On the Calendar every Saturday, No application needed), Achievement (Previous Tiers, usually announced or on the fly, but rarely "scheduled") Check out everything you ever wanted to know about us, on our website, at http://www.midnightcarnival.infoAmastrasza27 Sep 12
Sep 11 N/A N/ANerfball2 Sep 11
Sep 7 UpToNoGood Times available & time zone: EST and CST Faction preference: Horde Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Building weekend raiding teams with interest in progression. Current progression/experience: Currently looking for more members to fill out our team, and getting everyone geared as needed to start raiding. Contact info: Zarithia#1563, Benamien#1981, or Pystov#1641 Anything else: Our guild is not big, and we are not interested in simply inflating our numbers. We put more value in building our community/friendships, and the quality of player. Our current community ranges in age of 30's-40's, so tend to have adult based conversations. We use discord, so it is highly recommended. All roles are open/available. Come join our growing team, and enjoy BFA raiding, mount farming, and get help getting some of the older achievements.Zarithia0 Sep 7
Sep 7 Looking for an active late night guild Returning player looking for an active night/weekend guild to run Mythics and M+. Hit me up here or in game, tag Torgaddon#1334.Testaclysis0 Sep 7
Sep 4 Returning Healer L4 Casual, Adult Guild I am a returning player coming back after leaving during Pandaland. I am looking for a casual, "mature", family oriented guild. I have played a healer since 2005 and will do so moving into BfA. I work full time, have a little boy and a wife, so my time is limited to an hour or two each night once the little one goes to bed. Progression raiding is not a must for me, just looking for a good community. I mainly play Alliance, but I have started a horde Druid to see the upcoming conflict from both sides, so I am interested in guilds in both factions. My main: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/khaz-modan/azazulNerfball2 Sep 4
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 3 Brewmaster lfg Brewmaster as of this post 326 ilvl, central time zone, looking for raiding guild. Prefer weekend. Raided off and on since vanilla. Semi hardcore player. I study the theory craft of my class and aim for success. Hit me up in game via mail or whisper.Krunkmonk1 Sep 3
Aug 23 Why no free transfer. So why is it that this server hasn't seen a free transfer in the last 5 years. The horde faction on this sever is almost non existent. The raiding options are slim to none, !@#$ look at the forums its a ghost town. I for one don't have the funds to move all of my characters and don't think I should have to. Would be great to be able to play this game how I'd like it play it now how an empty server dictates.Cheesychimi0 Aug 23
Aug 16 WTS 350 BOE one-handed mace GoneRunfromcops0 Aug 16
Aug 15 LFR Heroic+ guild A friend and I are looking for a raiding guild as dps . We are already 120 have years of raiding experience on multiple classes.Cheesychimi0 Aug 15
Aug 11 <Kith and Kin> (H) Recruiting <Kith and Kin> (H) (AZJOL-NERUB) is looking for raiders to fill spots for casual progression. We are a guild of mostly family and friends with real lives, so we will be laid back and will progress at a comfortable pace. We will take any who fit the "casual raider" and less of the "hardcore raider". Raid nights - Tuesday, 6PM MT(ST). Sunday, 9AM MT(ST). Subject to change for whatever fits the majority best. Send me a in-game mail / comment on thread / or whisper me on "Hock" or "Bloodbowl". Thanks.Hock0 Aug 11
Aug 10 LF Guild for BFA Ret Pally/or Lock looking for casual/casualish raiding guild for BFA. Wife is going to weekend shift in September so may have time for progression type raiding. Mainly looking for an adult casual guild to do pvp, questing, and potentially raiding with though.Flaggedtag0 Aug 10
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 5 [H]<Not Interested>Not-so-serious raiders LFM <Not Interested> is a group of old friends in our late 20's to early 30's who've played together since Wrath of the Lich king After several core members parted in Cataclysm we mostly split up and played wherever we could plant roots long enough to enjoy some content. We love hanging out and playing a game that has been a staple in our lives for 10+ years and love to share our experiences with others. With a handful of our oldest members able to settle into a normal schedule and who are now determined to consistently raid in the newest expansion we've finally decided it's time to get the band back together again! As we move into Battle for Azeroth we would like to build our ranks back up. We're looking for like minded people aged 21+ who are interested in a relaxed, friendly, and fun-loving guild to tackle PvE content from open-world questing, to dungeons and mythic+, to raids. We like to have fun together while doing group PvE content, but know when we need to buckle down and focus to progress. If you think you'd enjoy raiding in a not-so-serious Heroic level environment, or just hanging out to play with some friendly people we'd love to have you! Our goal right now is to build some new friendships and play WoW. Currently, all classes and roles are welcome - we don't plan to raid day 1, and are seeing where the road and recruitment process take us. We haven't nailed down specific days as of yet, but raiding will occur 2 days per week from 6:30 to 9:30 PM Eastern. If <Not Interested> sounds like a guild you'd like to be a part of reply here or reach out to Deathsomen, Jorgoth, or Draxix in game and we'll discuss the next steps!Deathsomen0 Aug 5
Aug 5 [H]<Not Interested>Not-so-serious raiders LFM <Not Interested> is a group of old friends in our late 20's to early 30's who've played together since Wrath of the Lich king After several core members parted in Cataclysm we mostly split up and played wherever we could plant roots long enough to enjoy some content. We love hanging out and playing a game that has been a staple in our lives for 10+ years and love to share our experiences with others. With a handful of our oldest members able to settle into a normal schedule and who are now determined to consistently raid in the newest expansion we've finally decided it's time to get the band back together again! As we move into Battle for Azeroth we would like to build our ranks back up. We're looking for like minded people aged 21+ who are interested in a relaxed, friendly, and fun-loving guild to tackle PvE content from open-world questing, to dungeons and mythic+, to raids. We like to have fun together while doing group PvE content, but know when we need to buckle down and focus to progress. If you think you'd enjoy raiding in a not-so-serious Heroic level environment, or just hanging out to play with some friendly people we'd love to have you! Our goal right now is to build some new friendships and play WoW. Currently, all classes and roles are welcome - we don't plan to raid day 1, and are seeing where the road and recruitment process take us. We haven't nailed down specific days as of yet, but raiding will occur 2 days per week from 6:30 to 9:30 PM Eastern. If <Not Interested> sounds like a guild you'd like to be a part of reply here or reach out to Deathsomen, Jorgoth, or Draxix in game and we'll discuss the next steps!Deathsomen0 Aug 5
Jul 30 [A] <Handicap Hangtime> Selling Runs! Welcome to the Handicap Hangtime Sales Page! What we are offering: Full Clear Heroic Antorus Personal Loot: 500k Ahead of the Curve Argus the Unmaker: 200k You receive the AoTC achievement, Violet Spellwing Mount, and a chance at both the 940 trinket and Legendary Trinket Fiendish Hellfire Core (Mythic Guldan Mount): 1.25mil Booking in July!!! Mythic Plus 15: 200k (Scheduled at your convenience!) When will the run take place: Heroic Antorus will begin Thursday, 7:00pm est (4:00pm pst) Heroic Argus will begin Thursday, 9:00pm est (6:00pm pst) Fiendish Hellfire Core will be Thursday 10:00pm est (7:00pm pst) Pricing and Deposit: Full Clear Heroic Antorus on personal loot - 500k Heroic Argus only on personal loot - 200k Fiendish Hellfire Core - 1.25mil We require a 50% deposit (250k/100k) to reserve your spot! This is to prevent both of us from wasting time. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE! If something does come up, contact us and we can reschedule. How will loot work?: All sales will be done on personal loot! For the Heroic full clear raiders will not be loot locked and receive loot as well. If the guild does not need the item - The loot will be offered to the buyers! (95% of loot received by raiders go to buyers) For Heroic Argus Only raiders WILL be loot locked. It will remain on personal so any loot you get is yours! TRINKET CHANCE IS NOT AFFECTED BY OTHER RAIDERS LOOT LOCKOUTS! IT'S LIKE A LEGGO! What we expect from you!: Come have fun! Feel free to talk to us and ask questions! We highly recommend you bring as many Seal of Broken fate as possible (bonus rolls) for an increased chance at loot! The only thing we will ever have you do is stand in a certain area for a few fights. come hang out! Who do I contact to sign up?: Ari#1525 Varkeion#1212 Mayz#1571 Sellas#1342 (Main M+ Contact)Ari2 Jul 30
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 21 AN&KM OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 11 WTS Full Clear Heroic Antorus and MORE! Vindicatum.com - 11/11M (T21) US 62 | US 31 (T20) | US 37 (T19) | US 50 (T18) | Icecrown Alliance Currently Selling • Shackled Ur’zul Mount from Mythic Argus the Unmaker • Cutting Edge: Mythic Argus achievement (This achievement disappears on July 10 or July 17 when pre-patch hits!) • Violet Spellwing Mount and Ahead of the Curve: Heroic Argus the Unmaker • Full Clear Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne • Hellfire Infernal Mount from Mythic Gul’dan • Heroic Kil’jaeden • Mythic +15s completed on time CONTACT Add Lup#11167 on BNET for info on prices and timesLupp4 Jul 11
Jun 21 <<Khazjol Guild Registry (Legion)>> If you're new to this realm or to endgame in general, this will be the place to go to find the right guild for you. Due to the sheer plethora of guilds out there, this registry covers those that will focus mainly on level-capped content. When adding or updating your guild, include the following: faction, type(s) of gameplay (Normal/Heroic/Mythic/PvP), raid/RBG hours (server time), guild master &/or officers, & official website URL (optional) Schedule hours are limited to raids or rated battlegrounds, information is subject to frequent updates. For specific progression/recruitment details, refer to wowprogress.com/pve/us/connected-khaz-modan & individual guild recruitment threads on the Azjol-Nerub & Khaz Modan forums. If you're unable to post on this thread directly, mail me (or Azjolcensus-AzjolNerub for Horde) in-game with your guild stats, it'll be up here in no time! Dates at the end of each first line indicate their latest changes. It is each guild's responsibility to update their information. Should a guild be inactive for a five-month period & show a sharp drop in membership, it will be removed from the registry. Guilds labeled *NEW* are starting to fill their core groups -- a great opportunity to build strong bonds! When updating entries, please add a new post instead of editing older posts. Thanks to everyone who provided their guild info. Here's to a more active & open community!Hengrad27 Jun 21
Jun 14 DEALY DRILLZ NILLZ -HORDE GUILD We raid We pvp We will start ish in BFA Looking to build a community of pvpers/casual raiders. Not too casual though. 18+ preferred. Girls allowed. New players welcome. Our goal is to create a space where you wont have to look far to pick up a 2's 3's or RBG or find a raid group. PM me or Katalam (also known as Lord Drowman) ingame.Fäfnir1 Jun 14
Jun 13 Looking for H Antorus carry for the mount My price range is 150-200k, I saw a few going for 200k a little while ago but I didnt have enough gold then. My GF and I are both looking for runs!Nimerya1 Jun 13
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 3
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 16 Looking For Old Friend Looking for old friend, he went by the name Kentkiller. He was a druid on Horde side back during Vanilla and BC. If anyone knows him, or of him that would be great. And if by the SUPER Rare stroke of luck he is reading this, or hears of this post, Weakpaw and Lockie are curious if you are still around. Thank you for reading this and I apologize for wasting anyone's time.Lockie0 Apr 16
Apr 13 WTS Heroic Argus Greetings Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 350k. I'm flexable with pricing (willing to take pets and other in game items for compensation). I take payment on almost all servers. Pricing can vary by server. The group runs 6-7 days a week and has several runs per day. Invites typically begin around 6 EST. We do as many as 10 Argus kills in a single day! If you are interested or have questions: add KevinRam#11394. Thanks!Solarwalker2 Apr 13
Mar 5 shopping list and guild recruitment: <Warsong Ministries> is recruiting alliance 19 twinks (and any other bracket really). We have a group running most nights so if you’re an evening player in the US we should be a good fit for you. We’re a very laid back guild and just here for fun. Play what you want to play and how you want to play it. You can contact me here, in game, or join our new recruitment discord channel at https://discord.gg/sE3cSeW Shopping List: Our guild has ongoing needs for certain low-level items. Great way to clear your bank or ensure your profession leveling yields some guaranteed profits. Some of this is also very easily farmable; we just don’t have the time to farm it all. You can COD them straight to warminister - azjol nerub. Or if you are horde and posting on the AH feel free to drop a reply to this thread and let me know it has been posted. meats: (all 1 g each, raw or cooked) lean wolf thunder lizard tail tender crocolisk tangy clam raptor egg lion meat murloc fin fish: deviate fish-2g each Herbs: earthroot-50s each briarthorn-1g each bruiseweed-1g each stranglekelp-2g each goldthorn-2g each already crafted: elixirs of wisdom-2g each elixir of giant growth- 1g each strong troll bloods elixir-2g each elixir of agility- 2g 50s eachWarminister0 Mar 5
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 21 Thinking about transferring to this server Hey guys 920+ dps warrior looking at this server to transfer too. On the ally side. How is this server for raiding guilds? I am 6/9h ToS 10/10h NH. I want a progression minded guild that raid 2 or 3 nights a week. I have good availability and have a couple friends that may come along a druid tank or whatever and a holy pally. Just curious what this server holds for me.Khalizoñ2 Feb 21
Feb 18 [A] <Enygma> is recruiting raiders Moved to Thrall (Horde) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762217341Ahzo0 Feb 18
Jan 8 Alliance Reroll Forming - Join us! Hello Azjol-Nerub and Khaz Modan players! Wanted to share that I have a new alliance reroll guild forming. I know that this is not for every one but wanted to spread the word. You can learn more from our official post here. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760758202 You can join our discussions in our Discord - https://discord.gg/fGk8cSN Good luck in your Azeroth adventures! Lilasea DuskwalkerLilasea0 Jan 8
Jan 6 {A} <Infusion> 6/9M : 10YR Guild LF Raiders <Infusion> of Azjol-Nerub was founded in April of 2007. The creation of the guild was based off the idea of being the best on the server and we have done just that by receiving every realm first a guild can achieve aside from current tier FoS. We're looking to better ourselves and push our world/US ranking up every tier. We were always a 25 man guild throughout history. While we may miss it, Mythic brings an excitement of competition to it due to everyone being on the same page and we welcome that. We maintain a relaxed environment whilst keeping a serious attitude for progression. We fully understand that WoW is a game; you won't perform your best if you're not having fun and that's our basis of raid every night. We do not over-recruit. We have Discord interviews with all recruits and only accept those who we feel will fit best in our small family. Why play if you can't enjoy the content, forced to sit on a bench? Our roster is always kept small. We only recruit who and what we're after, we don't take chances Raid hours are Tues-Thurs 9-12 EST (6-9 PST). Current Progression: 6/9 Mythic Tomb 7/11 Mythic Antorus Recruitment Needs: 1 Healer, Any Class Lock WW Monk Most ranged classes. Considering almost any melee class as well. Any exceptional player looking for a long term home. Our website is www.guild-infusion.org The best way to contact us is real ID at Decix#1306, Traxamillion#1715 or Fridge#1686.Furley3 Jan 6
Dec 21 Daytime Guild Recruitement! Are you done with guild-hopping, silent guilds or progression runs without fun? Then you are the right person for Army of Dumplings! We are a daytime guild that wants fill spots!! Raid Times: Wednesday 10am Server time Friday 12pm Server timeAtheia2 Dec 21
Nov 28 Returning Player Seeks Guild Hello Realm, I returned a week ago after 5 years away. I was 85 8 days ago. I'm 106 now. So it would seem that I'm going to be sticking around. A little about me: Played beta Vanilla & BC. Returned mid-WotLK and hardcore raided through mid-Cata (left for school). I'm a little overwhelmed with alot of new content and some huge changes to my class, but I tend to enjoy getting into the nitty gritty of things. Exploring every inch of the every zone. Perfecting my rotations, and performance via theory craft and experimentation. Raiding and raiding and raiding until the team gets it right. I'm a patient older (EQ) player with an older ethic. I don't join a guild quickly or easily, but once I do, I stick around. I have a special love for smaller, active casual raiding guilds (which others might describe as a casual/family leveling guild that consistently raids) - Small tight-knit goal oriented people over numbers -- with room for prospective newcomers like me (room not guaranties). Everyone pulls their weight. Everyone works as a team. Drama only to the extent that it involves meaningful dialogue and evolution. Does such a thing, such a group still exist in these parts? Thank you in advance. And good to meet you. Respectfully, Curwin Khaz ModanCurwin1 Nov 28
Sep 10, 2017 Coming back to this game feels like... ... going back to an ex. But I did miss you all. <3 Please drop a line if we have lost touch, there've been so many wonderful people I've met here over the years that my memory is both fuzzy and inundated being back.Slicedbread9 Sep 10, 2017
Sep 6, 2017 returning from years ago.. looking for old timers. Used to be in Shard. anyone remember this enh?Wuchonah1 Sep 6, 2017
Sep 2, 2017 <Army of Dumplings> Weekend Raiding! We are currently recruiting for our core-raid team! Raid times: Fri + Sat 2pm Server Time We're laid back and friendly, we accept newer players who want to learn about raiding aswell as raid-experienced players who like to have fun and are not too serious about minor things. If you are interested in joining the madness or if you have any questions PM me or add me Bippi#2300Poupl0 Sep 2, 2017
Sep 2, 2017 [A] <United> Recruiting Active Players United is a new guild in the process of developing and growing. We are looking for all classes and levels (Preferably healers and dps) that are active and interested in raiding. We have a dedicated team for boosting ilvl quickly and can help with whatever your needs. If you are a current raider then you have a chance to pass on your knowledge to newer players or maybe level an alt that your main guild will not allow. We will be most active between 3-10 EST and various times on the weekend. Due to the work ours of most of our members, our projected raid time will be at 8pm EST. Thanks guys!Shinhealer0 Sep 2, 2017
Aug 30, 2017 [A] <Knights of the Runes> 8/9 H LFM Openings in our heroic Tomb roster are available, with the intent to progress to mythic! Need chill folks with ample experience playing their specs who are committed long-term. Prefer 905+ item level with at least 9/9 normal kill XP on the character(s) with which they're applying. We raid Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays at 8pm to 11pm server. Contact Cariagne-AN, Brewskies-AN (Foodbank#1999 if off-server), Caeviroc-AN or Gaurdin-AN. See you soon! Priority recruits: Ranged- anything but balance druidsCaeviroc3 Aug 30, 2017