Azjol-Nerub and Khaz Modan

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
2d <<Khazjol Guild Registry (Legion)>> If you're new to this realm or to endgame in general, this will be the place to go to find the right guild for you. Due to the sheer plethora of guilds out there, this registry covers those that will focus mainly on level-capped content. When adding or updating your guild, include the following: faction, type(s) of gameplay (Normal/Heroic/Mythic/PvP), raid/RBG hours (server time), guild master &/or officers, & official website URL (optional) Schedule hours are limited to raids or rated battlegrounds, information is subject to frequent updates. For specific progression/recruitment details, refer to wowprogress.com/pve/us/connected-khaz-modan & individual guild recruitment threads on the Azjol-Nerub & Khaz Modan forums. If you're unable to post on this thread directly, mail me (or Azjolcensus-AzjolNerub for Horde) in-game with your guild stats, it'll be up here in no time! Dates at the end of each first line indicate their latest changes. It is each guild's responsibility to update their information. Should a guild be inactive for a five-month period & show a sharp drop in membership, it will be removed from the registry. Guilds labeled *NEW* are starting to fill their core groups -- a great opportunity to build strong bonds! When updating entries, please add a new post instead of editing older posts. Thanks to everyone who provided their guild info. Here's to a more active & open community!Hengrad24 2d
6d Midnight Carnival (Social, Leveling, Raiding) Midnight Carnival is a social and leveling guild where everyone - all lvls, classes, alts, & even entire little guilds - will be equally welcome. Laid back, friendly, experienced members can help with all your game questions while you learn how to play and make friends. Above all else we want all our members to have fun while we assist them in learning their class, their spec, how to use and play the game, and how to be the best them possible in a supportive, non judgmental environment. Players are encouraged to ask questions of every kind and never feel they will be insulted when the answer is given. We hope someday they will pay it forward and pass this information on to others who need the help. If you would like to join Midnight Carnival you need only meet the requirements of respectfulness. PST any member and they will direct you to Ama (The Guild Leader) or someone who can invite you into our family (Most of them can) What there is to DO: Doing things together, as a guild, is mutually beneficial. You get to see content and make friends, and groups of 3 or more guildies earns the guild bank money, which is then used so you can repair without spending your own money. The more money the bank has, the higher that limit is able to be set. You can also forge friendships outside of game, via this website and Facebook. ● Facebook News Feed - WoW & Guild News that may interest you. ● Facebook User Group - Communicate, post, share and talk to your fellow guildies. Put a face to a toon name. ● Our website! - Read through the forums! Post! Share thoughts, ideas, reply to others.. have a conversation! ● Leveling - The main focus of our guild is social (Community) and leveling, with special focus on teaching. If you see someone struggling to level, not really understanding their class mechanics, or how to complete a quest - Help them! Power leveling them is NOT recommended, but leveling together, or helping with elite quests is a great way to start a friendship. ● 5 man instances - When you run a dungeon group composed of 3 guildies or more, you all earn guild reputation towards some great items (with more to come in the future) and the guild itself earns experience (or would if it weren't capped) and money. If you plan to run randoms, ask if anyone wants to come with you. Sometimes you wont get an answer, but more often than not people will come with you and you can make some great new friends. ● Raiding - Raiding is not something we as a guild are very focused on. But when we do raid we expect members to meet certain base criteria, including etiquette and preparedness, in order to succeed. There are three different types of raids we do as a guild, Casual Progression (Requires an Application), Open (On the Calendar every Saturday, No application needed), Achievement (Previous Tiers, usually announced or on the fly, but rarely "scheduled") Check out everything you ever wanted to know about us, on our website, at http://www.midnightcarnival.infoAmastrasza16 6d
6d Daytime Guild Recruitement! Are you done with guild-hopping, silent guilds or progression runs without fun? Then you are the right person for Army of Dumplings! We are a daytime guild that wants fill spots!! Raid Times: Wednesday 10am Server time Friday 12pm Server timeAtheia1 6d
Nov 28 Returning Player Seeks Guild Hello Realm, I returned a week ago after 5 years away. I was 85 8 days ago. I'm 106 now. So it would seem that I'm going to be sticking around. A little about me: Played beta Vanilla & BC. Returned mid-WotLK and hardcore raided through mid-Cata (left for school). I'm a little overwhelmed with alot of new content and some huge changes to my class, but I tend to enjoy getting into the nitty gritty of things. Exploring every inch of the every zone. Perfecting my rotations, and performance via theory craft and experimentation. Raiding and raiding and raiding until the team gets it right. I'm a patient older (EQ) player with an older ethic. I don't join a guild quickly or easily, but once I do, I stick around. I have a special love for smaller, active casual raiding guilds (which others might describe as a casual/family leveling guild that consistently raids) - Small tight-knit goal oriented people over numbers -- with room for prospective newcomers like me (room not guaranties). Everyone pulls their weight. Everyone works as a team. Drama only to the extent that it involves meaningful dialogue and evolution. Does such a thing, such a group still exist in these parts? Thank you in advance. And good to meet you. Respectfully, Curwin Khaz ModanCurwin1 Nov 28
Oct 12 {A} <Infusion> 6/9M : 10YR Guild LF Raiders <Infusion> of Azjol-Nerub was founded in April of 2007. The creation of the guild was based off the idea of being the best on the server and we have done just that by receiving every realm first a guild can achieve aside from current tier FoS. We're looking to better ourselves and push our world/US ranking up every tier. We were always a 25 man guild throughout history. While we may miss it, Mythic brings an excitement of competition to it due to everyone being on the same page and we welcome that. We maintain a relaxed environment whilst keeping a serious attitude for progression. We fully understand that WoW is a game; you won't perform your best if you're not having fun and that's our basis of raid every night. We do not over-recruit. We have Discord interviews with all recruits and only accept those who we feel will fit best in our small family. Why play if you can't enjoy the content, forced to sit on a bench? Our roster is always kept small. We only recruit who and what we're after, we don't take chances Raid hours are Tues-Thurs 9-12 EST (6-9 PST). Current Progression: 9/9 Heroic Tomb 6/9 Mythic Tomb Recruitment Needs: 1 Healer, Any Class 1 Tank, Any Class Boomkin Lock Ele Sham WW Monk Most ranged classes. Considering almost any melee class as well. Any exceptional player looking for a long term home. Our website is www.guild-infusion.org The best way to contact us is real ID at Decix#1306, Traxamillion#1715 or Fridge#1686.Furley0 Oct 12
Sep 10 Coming back to this game feels like... ... going back to an ex. But I did miss you all. <3 Please drop a line if we have lost touch, there've been so many wonderful people I've met here over the years that my memory is both fuzzy and inundated being back.Slicedbread9 Sep 10
Sep 6 returning from years ago.. looking for old timers. Used to be in Shard. anyone remember this enh?Wuchonah1 Sep 6
Sep 2 <Army of Dumplings> Weekend Raiding! We are currently recruiting for our core-raid team! Raid times: Fri + Sat 2pm Server Time We're laid back and friendly, we accept newer players who want to learn about raiding aswell as raid-experienced players who like to have fun and are not too serious about minor things. If you are interested in joining the madness or if you have any questions PM me or add me Bippi#2300Poupl0 Sep 2
Sep 2 [A] <United> Recruiting Active Players United is a new guild in the process of developing and growing. We are looking for all classes and levels (Preferably healers and dps) that are active and interested in raiding. We have a dedicated team for boosting ilvl quickly and can help with whatever your needs. If you are a current raider then you have a chance to pass on your knowledge to newer players or maybe level an alt that your main guild will not allow. We will be most active between 3-10 EST and various times on the weekend. Due to the work ours of most of our members, our projected raid time will be at 8pm EST. Thanks guys!Shinhealer0 Sep 2
Aug 30 [A] <Knights of the Runes> 8/9 H LFM Openings in our heroic Tomb roster are available, with the intent to progress to mythic! Need chill folks with ample experience playing their specs who are committed long-term. Prefer 905+ item level with at least 9/9 normal kill XP on the character(s) with which they're applying. We raid Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays at 8pm to 11pm server. Contact Cariagne-AN, Brewskies-AN (Foodbank#1999 if off-server), Caeviroc-AN or Gaurdin-AN. See you soon! Priority recruits: Ranged- anything but balance druidsCaeviroc3 Aug 30
Aug 6 Where are the decent guilds I'm so bored of all these dead guilds where nobody talks or interacts. Where are the fun guilds on this serverAnash0 Aug 6
Jul 31 Thinking about transferring to this server Hey guys 920+ dps warrior looking at this server to transfer too. On the ally side. How is this server for raiding guilds? I am 6/9h ToS 10/10h NH. I want a progression minded guild that raid 2 or 3 nights a week. I have good availability and have a couple friends that may come along a druid tank or whatever and a holy pally. Just curious what this server holds for me.Khalizoñ0 Jul 31
Jul 20 [A] <Space Jam> Recruiting! Hello Khazjol Nerdians! Space Jam is recruiting DPS for our raid team! Our team consists of mostly leather wearers and some clothies and 3 plate wearers. We don't want anymore plate wearers, let's be honest.. Currently all our mail gets disenchanted! Oh no! We really need a Heroism.. We only have 2 people on the Protectors token.. It's your time Shamans! Or maybe BM Hunter with a juicy pet! We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 6pm to 9pm both days! Unless we clear fast! Then we get to depart ways quicker. Yay! More about ourselves: The people in our raid team range from content Heroic 25M ICC Raiders to our very famous two time Gladiator Brian, no one really cares about Duelist Blaziin or Snackpack, they were both carried by Brian. ANYWAY. Really looking for some people that are good at their class, we can help gear you, not a big deal! And for you to enjoy being in the guild, you should probably like some banter! Also, Snackpack is poop. You should pst him stuff in game. :DMelly0 Jul 20
Jul 19 (A) 907 H Pal LF Eastcoast raiding guild Hello everyone, I am looking for a guild for my holy paladin that has an open slot on a raid team. My current guild raids fairly late and I have to be up early for work, so I'm looking for something around 8 Est. If it goes well I also have multiple alts over 900 I can transfer over aswell. ThanksShinhealer0 Jul 19
Jul 18 (A) Holy Paly Lf Raiding Guild 915 ilvl Lf raiding guild that raids on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Looking to push content and make some friends along the wayMuruiak0 Jul 18
Jul 9 LF Guild "Fresh" 101 Priest with 4 110 ilvl 890 alts looking for a nice guild to bring alts and do mythics, raids, wq, etc.Darkwillow0 Jul 9
Jun 27 [Horde] The Second Sons The Second Sons on Khaz Modan / Azjol Nerub are looking to recruit new members We are a small casual guild and have been raiding since Siege. Currently we raid on Thursdays 630pm EST. Contact Buntaro@Khazmodan if interested or if you have questionsBuntaro0 Jun 27
Jun 9 NEED HEALER FOR GLORY ICECROWN 25H Or advice on how to do this with bandages.. thanks !Drshelldon0 Jun 9
May 26 Army of Dumplings is recruiting! We are a fairly new Guild on this Realm and we are currently recruiting to form our Raid team! We'll try our first Raid on Sat 06/02/17 at 10 am Server time! Whisper anyone from the Guild if you want an invite! It is planned that if everything goes well we will jump right into progression and be ready for ToS! Being social is a must!Atheia0 May 26
May 20 Need Inscriptionist! Please! Does anyone have the Trusted Steed glyph, for the love of all that is good? Will pay/tip!Shaoru0 May 20
May 17 Team Rod recruiting locals for 2400++ RBGs Hi, my name is Rod and I'm recruiting local server players for my RBG team. I've Hero of the Alliance (.05% top players in US) and 2400++ Experience and I've lead several 2400++ teams. This are my requirements: 1) committed: can have a good time but also take the RBG serious. No trolling. 2) curse voice for communication. you have to have a mic and join curse voice, no "i've glad/2400 xp as well so i don't need to join." i dont care what class/spec u play, i turn plebs into heroes just gotta want it If you're interested and do want to be part of my Hero/2400++xp team, let me know via in-game mail (we're on same server, just copy paste: Rød-KhazModan ), leave a post below, or send me a whisper and/or private message on twitch (more likely to reply faster via twitch whisper/private msg. If you'd like to view my team's game 2player, here's my channel: Twitch.tv/Rodtvz i live stream every rbg run and we average 80-100 viewers. Yes, you'll be famous o: PogChamp! Thanks n God Bless!Rød0 May 17
May 16 [H] Beukel Berry Brigade recruiting We raid Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am central time. We're 10/10 Heroic NH. We run with a relatively small team, and timing conficts/RL issues have cost us a few raiders in the last month or two (so here we are on the forums.) We raid with a fairly casual atmosphere, no raging etc. Looking for a few solid players, heals and DPS (or *possibly* a tank if you love tanking or w/e) to mop it up in Nighthold and go into Tomb with us. An ideal applicant: (1) Understands how to play his/her class and can put up appropriate numbers for his/her ilvl. (2) Doesn't stand in fire every time. If you're interested in coming with for a few runs to see if you like the environment, hmu bby. Emdee#1100Chewer0 May 16
May 14 Infusion - Still recruiting? Just wondering. I was honestly surprised to not see a thread here about them. Shock honestly.Gunsanbowses0 May 14
May 4 [A] 2/10M Late Night Guild LFM Hello! We are a late night raiding guild who knows how not to stand in fire (most of the time). However, when we don't, we get rank 1 parses for floor tanking! Just check Warcraft Logs. Dark Renders Edge is currently recruiting committed and progression driven individuals to finish our 25-man roster for the rest of Mythic Nighthold and then eventually Tomb of Sargeras. We have previously completed 4/7M EN, 3/3H ToV, and are currently 2/10M NH. About Us If you are not just looking for another guild, but a guild with personality, Dark Renders Edge is the guild for you. We are a casual raiding guild that likes to get stuff done and have fun while doing it. We prefer to have our raiders present at all raids, but we understand life happens. Outside of raiding, we enjoy running Mythic+ dungeons and playing Heroes of the Storm and Overwatch together. RAID TIME Fri/Sat 8:30pm-11:30pm PST RECRUITING -Healers *Holy Paladin *Resto Shaman -DPS *Ret Paladin *Unholy or Frost Death Knight *WW Monk *Hunter (Functioning off spec is a bonus) Don't see your class/spec? Contact us anyway! All exceptional raiders will be considered. Please list all information below, contact Kará-azjolnerub (alt code 0225), Legohunter-azjolnerub in game, add Squishyface#1849, or Lego#11581 We look forward to talking with you! :)Kará3 May 4
Apr 30 [A] The Angrydome 1/10 Mythic NH Need DPS <The Angrydome> <The Angrydome> is recruiting for their Nighthold raid team! We are 1/10 Mythic NH 10/10 heroic NH. We are a legacy Alliance guild on the Khaz Modan server looking for mature knowledgeable players to enhance our team. We are currently 1/10 Mythic NH, 2/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV. Need DPS to fill out our mythic roster. To find out more about what we are searching for, please add our Battlenet to speak with us… Eielaura #1500 Brewstout #1639 Desyfer #1761 What we are searching for: Mature, committed players with a sense of teamwork and responsibility who would like to progress through Legion content. Our raid days and times are... Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm Server Time (9pm-12am EST) Classes/Specs we need: We would like to talk with you to get a sense of your commitment. We still need: DPS We currently will take any DPS qualified. Do not have a rogue on our team yet.Eielaura1 Apr 30
Apr 24 LF 900+ Ranged & Healer for Weekend High M+ Hey all, We're looking for a ranged and healer (ilvl 900+, one must have a battle rez) that are interested in getting their highest possible key each weekend from 11AM-2PM EST. We are laid back and all Keystone Masters looking to do M+ with the same group each week. Please send me a message in-game in you are interested in joining us. Cheers!Yuugenn0 Apr 24
Mar 28 Looking for new guild:-( Protection Warrior looking for active social/casual raiding guild. Current ilvl 862. Current guild is inactive.Narde0 Mar 28
Mar 25 <The Graveyard Shift> Late Night Raiding <The Graveyard Shift> US-Sargeras 7/7M 3/3H 10/10H Is a casual late night Alliance guild. We always push hard in whatever content we are doing. Looking for DPS to fill out our roster. T/Th/Sun 11pm-2am Pacific. PST for more Info. GM: Fendril#1677 Recruitment: Disco#1502Discokream1 Mar 25
Mar 6 delete ...Iliss0 Mar 6
Feb 25 Asian Love Palace Recruiting Hey everyone! Asian Love Palace on Azjol-Nerub is actively recruiting DPS and healers for our Nighthold raiding group. We are currently 7/10 on normal as a guild and are currently only raiding one standard night per week. We are looking to expand this to continue progression so we can go 10/10 and move to Heroic/Mythic. We are currently raiding on Tuesday nights at 9pm central time 8pm server time. Throughout the week we are actively doing mythic +s as well! Even if you are not geared we would still love you have you! We can gear you up and get you in raids as soon as possible. Feel free to add me on battle net if you are interested or want to talk more about it! Odible#1734Odib1 Feb 25
Feb 21 Storm of Angels recruiting healers Evening Everyone! I am from Storm of Angels and we are seeking healers for our raid team! We need about 3 solid at least 865 healers. We have the first three raid bosses down in NH and Krosus on normal. We raid on Sunday and Monday's at 6 server time. If you are interested please leave message here by whispering me in game. Hope everyone is enjoying Legion and if we don't see you in guild see you around!Azmara0 Feb 21
Feb 7 New Bal Druid lf Guild Newly leveling Bal druid lf guild. I have toons back on horde side and im willing to give this a try. Any days/times work for me! Im gonna be gearing this toon and leveling it this time onward. I am also very experienced. On my main (which is another druid, dont ask why!) I have done 10/10 normal NH and 2/10 H. I have also done 4/7 mythic EN and 3/3 heroic. I am very willing to give Balance a try! About me: This toon has gone all the way back to Cata/MoP days. In Cata, i have farmed DS normal and heroic. In MoP, i have done 8/14 heroic ( when heroic was current) and 11/14 mythic (when mythic came out). I am currently 19 years old and attending college. I enjoy spending time with my guildmates and having fun. I really dont care about loot (to some degree). I would also love to make friends! If this sounds like you're interested, please in absolute no hesitation to contact me @ Leopardspots#1344 or, message me in game! Happy hunting and have fun in Azeroth!Auyssaelre0 Feb 7
Feb 2 [A] Reborn Recruitment - Healers! Reborn on Khaz Modan is recruiting the following roles: Healers - 1 DPS - 2-3 We are currently 5/10 Nighthold, 7/7 Heroic EN, and 2/3 in ToV. Reborn was formed in WoTLK although many of us have been playing since Vanilla. In WoTLK we successfully cleared Icecrown Citadel. We are an adult guild, which means we understand that everyone has lives outside of the game. Most of us have families, significant others, kids, work, college, etc. Along with that though, we also understand the commitment that a raiding guild entails. We hope that you understand that a yes means yes and that you show up and pull your weight. Our raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday from 8PM-10PM Central Time (7PM-9PM server time). If you're interested you can leave a reply here and someone will contact you in game. You can also directly message Dolorna, Shawmon, Lurina, Adre, or anyone else in the guild and we will get back to you. We'd love to talk to you, see you in game!Adre12 Feb 2
Jan 21 [A] <Infiltrate> Looking for new members. <INFILTRATE> is now recruiting! Casual, fun guild looking for helpful people. We raid Friday and Saturday 8-10pm server time (MST 8-10pm, EST 10pm-12am, PST 6-8pm). We use teamspeak for raiding and general hangout during non raid times. We are looking for more DPS to add to our roster. We are currently melee heavy so being ranged is a huge plus. We are clearing EN normal on a weekly basis and looking to push into heroic then mythic. We will also be doing ToV as well after Christmas. We recently went through a management change and are rebuilding Infiltrate to what it once was. So come give us a try and hang out in /g or just come for the raiding. Raiders and non raiders are all welcome. Please pst Aviaria-KM, Rikou-AN, Shayeria-KM, or Nonae-KM in game for more info.Aviaria2 Jan 21
Jan 12 [A] <Blitz Krieg> Looking for more members. <Blitz Krieg> is looking for more members to join in on our shenanigans! We are a newer guild (circa May 2016) with both newer talent and seasoned raiders. We are a PvX guild (Player vs [Variable]) that focuses on having a good time and taking a load off. Whether you want to raid endgame content, beat up baddies, or pick flowers for monies, you're more than welcome to join us! We are currently looking for more DPS (ranged is a plus) as well as healers for our raid team. We have cleared Norm EM and are pushing into Heroic. When our numbers allow it, we plan to form a Mythic team as well. Our raid times are 7PM to 9PM ST, Fri/Sat/Mon. We are currently in need of a Rogue, a S/Priest, and a Kitty (no DH please!) We also have a few players who are night owls (active 10PM ST and later). Their is interest in forming a second group for later night/early morning runs. If you have an abnormal schedule, feel free to inquire about this. While we currently do not have an active PVP team going, their is potential for RBG's in the future. Please PST Stormherald-AN, Proxadin-AN, Jenkz-AN, or Vhao-KM for more info. We hope to see you soon! For great justice!Stormherald4 Jan 12
Jan 12 [A] is Amazing EN 7/7H ToV 3/3 LF RDPS We are looking for 2 to 3 ranged DPS, preferably non-hunters if possible. We are extremely laid back and casual raiders but we are looking for quality players. We know life happens which is why we all can't be Method. Server: US Azjol-Nerub / US Khaz-Modan Faction: Alliance Raiding Style: Casual Progression: EN 7/7H ToV 3/3N (most of the raiders have been raiding since WoTLK) Logs: If you can do 275k average then your good enough. Contact Info: Dratan, Jenkz, ProxseriesJenkz0 Jan 12
Jan 8 BBF They are a good social guild they are real festive and fun to be aroundJainá0 Jan 8
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 16 Lol YaActaea1 Dec 16
Dec 9, 2016 <Formation> is looking for new friends. We're pretty chill and I bring lock cookies to raid. We also love new friends of any level, spec or skill. We have 7/7 En normal cleared and wanna go through heroic. We're casual, easy going raiders. We don't race to the finish, we enjoy the ride. Currently we are looking for heals and more dps for raid, but anyone is welcome to join. :)Imminent2 Dec 9, 2016
Nov 30, 2016 Are you looking for someone to hangout with? [Horde] Are you tired of hopping guilds? Do you want to make sure a guild is the right fit for you? Please join Fallen Protectors on Tuesday/ Thursdays 8-11pm during raid to make sure we are the right fit for you. We want this guild to be a home for you, and to bring back that old school vibe of loyalty. If you do not like us we promise no hard feelings, but who knows you could find a permanent home with us. All are welcome! 7/7H 2/3N. Contact me on here or at Koalakitty#1805 if you are interested ^_^Koalakitty0 Nov 30, 2016
Nov 28, 2016 LF HEALER AzerothsPride Raid Application AzerothsPride is a friendly, adult progression guild on Khaz Modan that is looking to recruit people for raiding in Legion. We are seeking people who are already level 110. We are not hardcore, but we are progression-focused; there will undoubtedly be wipes. Raid nights will be Tuesday EN and Wednesday ToV, 7pm to 9pm server time. Sorry, we will not accept anyone under the age of 21 due to past issues. We are an adult guild, with adult discussions both in guild chat and Discord. We’re looking for: HEALERS ( 850+) But all applications will be considered. Fill out the application below if you’re interested. Incomplete applications will not be considered. _____________________________________________________________ ( Copy & Paste ) Battletag: Age: Character Name: Class/Spec/Off-spec: Armory Link: (Please be in the correct spec/gear) Latency to Khaz Modan/Azjol-Nerub: Do you have an authenticator? Do you/will you have a back-up raiding alt for potential raid comp issues? And would you be willing to switch if the need arises? If you are asked to sit out of the raid due to failing to maintain HPS/DPS or constantly dying to mechanics, would you have an issue with it? Please explain your answer. List your previous raiding experience. Do you have any parses/logs that you can share with us? What guilds have you previously been in and what were your reasons for leaving? Please provide a screenshot of your raid UI, and a list of what addons you use for raiding. What resources/theorycrafting do you follow for your class? Must have Addon as such: DBM, GTFO & DiscordFreakladin0 Nov 28, 2016
Nov 20, 2016 {H} Contagion 7/7H, 2/3N <Contagion> is a horde guild on the Khaz Modan (PvE) server. The core of the guild is a tight knit group of friends who recently transferred to horde side looking to rebuild a stronger home. Contagion was founded on the principle of spreading the fun that this game can bring throughout the server while striving to be the best! We are a progression minded group that is laid back until some extra focus is needed. We are looking for players that are willing to spread the fun as well as being progression minded and focused during raid nights. Information on raid days and times follow. **Apply at http://www.contagion-guild.com** Raid Nights: Friday/Saturday 8pm-11pm est Progression: 7/7H, 2/3N Current Needs: Tank: CLOSED Healer: shaman, paladin, priest DPS: ranged: warlock, hunter, priest, or boomkin DPS: melee: any except rogue More About Us: What do we provide our raiders? – Boss strategies/videos posted to the guild website – Feedback on performance be it positive or negative – Helpful information posted frequently – Pots/Flasks/Enchants/Gems/etc. – Veteran ranked raiders get additional bonuses What do we expect from you? – That you show up early, ready, and prepared to pull on time. – That you are able to think analytically and understand that the mechanics of a fight are the most important thing. – That you can conduct yourself appropriately within the guild. – That you understand this is a guild and the needs of the guild come first. – You are okay with occasionally sitting out on fights. What can you expect from us? – Unbiased leadership. – Raiders that have raid and raid leading experience. – A lean roster, we make sure not to over recruit people. – A long term home with people who are laid back and wish to progress with other like-minded individuals. – Little to no drama (at least we’re honest) – Last, but definitely not least, a fun group of people that will become fast friends. We are also accepting casual players for dungeons/BGs/Old Raids/and just general randomness. Any and all levels and classes are welcome. Bring your friends and family along too! If you have any questions or would like more information, feel free to add/whisper: Sapphyre (Armaneth #1863) or Remove (B1s#1223)Åsh0 Nov 20, 2016
Nov 20, 2016 (H) Contagion is Recruiting Contagion is recruiting 4 Ranged 1 Melee DPS and 1 healer (resto shaman Pref). We are 7/7 Heroic 2/3N LF people to complete our 20 man team to Start Mythics Raids are 6pm-9pm Server Fri/Sat. Apply @ http://contagion-guild.com/guild-application-raider/Remove0 Nov 20, 2016
Nov 17, 2016 Brewmaster LF Guild Hello everyone, Just returned to WoW after being gone for years. Chose to main a Monk for now, particularly a Brewmaster. Looking for a guild in which I can grow and level. I'm in the Eastern time zone, but I work a night shift job so my play hours range from ~4am-9am EST on weekdays, and ~6pm-whenever on weekends. I would love to raid, but completely understand if my availability kills that. Unless something major comes up, I'm online every weekend so I wouldn't mind adjusting my schedule from time to time to better align with my guild. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.Hvitrbjorn0 Nov 17, 2016
Nov 15, 2016 7/7 heroic guild needs tank Knights of the Runes-7/7 heroic and 2/3 normal as of 11/10. We are looking for a permanent tank with good experience playing their class to meet mythic EN standards. We are preferably looking for a DH or DK tank. We are also looking for a variety of other classes to round out our raids (ele sham, spriest, rogue, fire mage) If you are interested in trying out, we clear heroic EN on Tuesdays 8 server time, and continue progress in ToV on Wednesdayis 8 server. Add Destrøn, Gaurdin, or Cariagne in-game for more information. Thanks!Destrøn1 Nov 15, 2016
Nov 11, 2016 Glyph of Fel Wings I've been looking to buy Glyph of Fel Wings but have been unlucky in finding someone who can craft it or a listing on the AH. If anyone could help me out here it would be greatly appreciated.Vaxildan0 Nov 11, 2016
Nov 1, 2016 [H] Vengeance Demon Hunter [ilvl: 850]. Hello. Seeking a fairly active social guild that has a dungeon runs quite often, and possibly raids. Would love to tank for you, and learn more and more about the Demon Hunter class, preferably Vengeance. I come from a long history of tanking; having experience with Paladins, Warriors, Monks, and most of all Death Knights. Fell in love with the Demon Hunter class and want to expand and network with people. Hope to see you in game and if you're interested in me, my B-Net is the following: Rivit#1272. Thank you. MD.Moondowner0 Nov 1, 2016
Oct 27, 2016 [A] -Infiltrate - Heroic EN Recruitment Infiltrate - is an Established Raiding Guild, since 2008. We're a laid back, Drama-Free Guild that enjoys Raiding End-Game content. Don't be held back by sub-par players, or players who can't make Raid Times! We try to uphold a 90% Attendance rate, but understand Real-Life situations will happen! Join us and give us a shot, we look forward to hearing from you! Server & Faction Server : Azjol-Nerub/Khaz-Modan Faction : Alliance Standards 90% Attendance Rate - We utilize a "text" roster, to keep track of our Raiders, but we do understand Real-Life situations come up! We never have attendance issues, or no-shows! Website www.InfiltrateGuild.com Raid Teams Mythic Core - Warforged Scrubs - Weds/Thurs @ 8-10pm ST. (9-11pm CST) (10pm - 12am EST) Recruitment Needs Always Looking for Talented Raiders, Visit our Website! -2 Healers -2 Melee -3 Ranged Contact Us All open positions are immediate, and you will be given a two day Tryout!, we DO NOT recruit for the bench! If interested feel free to apply @ the said website or add xxwickedxx#1138 to RealID or Mesage Wiçkéd-AzjolNerub in-game, or feel free to /who Infiltrate and message anyone on!! Thanks, we hope to hear from you! Please keep any Negative Comments, and Drama off this Topic, it will be regarded as a free bump! Thanks!Wiçkéd7 Oct 27, 2016