Black Dragonflight, Gul'dan, and Skullcrusher

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
23h Skullcrusher Progression Thread - History I just got back from my trip in my Time Machine. With the merger we almost suffered a massive loss of Skullcrusher history much to the rejoice of the Black Dragonflight Casuals and Gul'Dan wannabes. I PRESENT TO YOU THE OG PROGRESSION THREAD AS I WAS ABLE TO RECOVER. I will add the comments from each person as I can. Granted some information might be missing, but the casuals will be vanquished once and for all. Stangmeister 100 Night Elf Priest Forgotten Prophets 11460 ... ----------------------------------------------------------------- Progression The Horde: Rage........................Ragnaros | Nefarian | C'thun | Viscidus | Ouro | Patchwerk | Maexxna | Gothik | Heigan Beatdown Brigade.....Ragnaros | Nefarian | C'thun | Viscidus | Ouro | Patchwerk | Anub'Rekhan | Razuvious | Noth Retaliation................Ragnaros | Nefarian | C'thun | Viscidus | Ouro | Patchwerk | Anub'Rekhan | Gothik | Noth Onslaught.................Ragnaros | Nefarian | Emps | Viscidus | Ouro | Patchwerk | Anub'Rekhan | Razuvious | Noth Destiny's Bane..........Ragnaros | Nefarian | Huhuran | Viscidus | Ouro | Patchwerk | Anub'Rekhan | Razuvious | Noth Invictus Mortem.........Ragnaros | Nefarian | Huhuran | Viscidus | Ouro | Patchwerk | Anub'Rekhan | Razuvious | Noth Rapture.....................Ragnaros | Nefarian | Skeram | Viscidus | Ouro | Patchwerk | Anub'Rekhan | Razuvious | Noth E B..........................Ragnaros | Ebonroc | Skeram | Viscidus | Ouro | Patchwerk | Anub'Rekhan | Razuvious | Noth Completely Broken....Ragnaros | Ebonroc | Skeram | Viscidus | Ouro | Patchwerk | Anub'Rekhan | Razuvious | Noth Conventus.................Ragnaros | Firemaw | Skeram | Viscidus | Ouro | Patchwerk | Anub'Rekhan | Razuvious | Noth Doomguard...............Ragnaros | Broodlord | Skeram | Viscidus | Ouro | Patchwerk | Anub'Rekhan | Razuvious | Noth Unrequited................Ragnaros | Broodlord | Skeram | Viscidus | Ouro | Patchwerk | Anub'Rekhan | Razuvious | Noth D & D.......................Ragnaros | Vael | Skeram | Viscidus | Ouro | Patchwerk | Anub'Rekhan | Razuvious | Noth Chaos.......................Ragnaros | Razorgore | Skeram | Viscidus | Ouro | Patchwerk | Anub'Rekhan | Razuvious | Noth Chaotic Legion..........Ragnaros | Razorgore | Skeram | Viscidus | Ouro | Patchwerk | Anub'Rekhan | Razuvious | Noth Foehammer...............Ragnaros | Razorgore | Skeram | Viscidus | Ouro | Patchwerk | Anub'Rekhan | Razuvious | Noth Unholy Empire.......... Ragnaros | Razorgore | Skeram | Viscidus | Ouro | Patchwerk | Anub'Rekhan | Razuvious | Noth Dark Solace..............Ragnaros | Razorgore | Skeram | Viscidus | Ouro | Patchwerk | Anub'Rekhan | Razuvious | Noth Dark Exile.................Shazzrah | Razorgore | Skeram | Viscidus | Ouro | Patchwerk | Anub'Rekhan | Razuvious | Noth Edited by Stangmeister on 9/27/2012 11:46 AM PDTAndromina23 23h
1d After Hours - Late night raiding guild. After Hours - Horde's late night raiding guild is looking for more. We are a bunch of friends who raid casually and do a bunch of mythic plus. At the moment we are in need of another healer for heroic progression. Ideally a priest, resto druid or mistweaver. But we are open to others. All forms of dps are welcomed and a spare tank would be nice to have on the roster as well. Progression for the first week 11/11 normal 3/11 heroic. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 12am-3am server time. Loot is personal with everyone willing to share gear with each other. We are very casual and understand that life comes first so if you miss a raid day it is not the end of the world. If this sounds like a guild you would like to be a part of feel free to connect with any of us in game or add myself on battlenet. Darcy#1129 or Psiloq in game. Thanks.Psiloq1 1d
6d Anyone from BDF during wotlk? Hey guys, curious if anyone here played on bdf during wotlk and remember a guild named Reservoir dogs or players named by slapstickid or beornegar. Even if not, i'd love to hear from you guys and perhaps reminisce a bit.Bleeblörp2 6d
Dec 1 Looking for a guild Coming back after around 3-4 years. Looking to raid, not hardcore though. Have a kinda messy work schedule but am off latest at 11. Weekend is usually for my family. Love to heal groups. A little rusty, but am quick to learn. Looking for fun mature (I'm getting old) guild willing to help and not rude. Thanks for the consideration and please post or message me in game. Thanks! Ps don't mind PvP, but not amazing at it.Imsteak1 Dec 1
Nov 14 Anyone Left Here From Vanilla? Anyone left here (BDF) that was here for Vanilla?Valhalla35 Nov 14
Oct 23 Im back ;) Burnsey back, If you don't know me when you end up in the graveyard you will. Or off a cliff https://imgur.com/a/7j3EGBoston1 Oct 23
Oct 15 Looking for a New Guild Hello all! I'm not sure how many people actually read these forums anymore. But, I'm looking for a new guild. I'd like to join an active, casual guild with (some, not all) members who are on every day. I am interested in raiding sometimes, but cannot commit to a schedule. A guild that works on Heroic, but not Mythic would likely be ideal. I'd prefer weekend raid times, but could consider weekdays. I could likely commit to a tight Mythic+ dungeon group. As for some general info about me: I am a former US top 150 raider (during WotLK). I have various levels of experience raiding at most other tiers. I started playing near the end of Vanilla. I am capable of M+15, have completed Proving Grounds Endless 30, and have my Mage Tower Artifact Challenge Appearance. I am capable of adapting to advanced groups and am also willing to work with/be friendly to your newer players. I'm way past the point of wanting to play with Internet tough guys/nerd ragers. I really just enjoy having a few drinks, hanging out with friends, and tackling some mildly challenging content at this point. One or two other friends may want to come with me. Feel free to respond on here or in game. Cheers! BoozeBoozeftw0 Oct 15
Oct 12 reins of poseidus Selling seahorse mount for 750k. Add me on bnet if you're interested jonathan#1247Randymagnum1 Oct 12
Oct 11 <Fatal Chaos> 5/9M LF dps/heals for core! <Fatal Chaos> Recruiting exceptional dps for mythic progression raids! Currently 9/9N 9/9H 5/9M ToS! We are looking for like-minded raiders that are mature, knowledgeable and friendly that are looking for not only a new raid team, but also a new home. Our goal is to push mythic progression as efficient as we can on a two-day-a-week schedule (6 hours total per week). We do not need to be raiding 5 days a week to push mythic progression, but we do need proficient players that can push competitive progression on a 2 day schedule. Current Progression Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H Trial of Valor - 3/3H The Nighthold - 10/10H 5/10M Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N 9/9H 5/9M Realm: Skullcrusher Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8:00 - 11:00pm (EST) Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm (EST) What are we recruiting? (listed by priority) Tank: No openings currently. Melee: DK, DH Range: Hunter, Spriest Heals: Druid If your class is not listed and you feel like you are a top tier performer for your class do not hesitate, we consider everyone. Loot System: Personal Loot Requirements We strive to keep a calm and relaxed raiding environment, trouble making will not be tolerated. Know your class. With only 6 hours of raiding per week, each raider needs to spend the essential time outside of raid to maximize their characters potential for any given fight. Having discord downloaded with a working mic is required 100% attendance during your trial, and 90-95% attendance as a raider. If you fail to meet these requirements, you will be risking your spot. Spots are earned, not given. A computer that can handle blizzard's game and a stable internet connection. We don't need people who dc twice an hour during progression. Contact Information: Discord(Fastest) - Gullanie#9948 You can also contact us via B-tag with any questions: Gullanie#1244 Thank you for your time and interest!Gullanie1 Oct 11
Oct 5 904 Resto Sham LF Raiding Guild Hey all - I recently came back to WoW and looking for a new place to call home on Black Dragonflight. Interested in heroic/mythic raiding as well as world / pvp. Played hardcore vanilla - wrath where my previous guild took home many server firsts, even raid led and main tanked a bit. After that I took a more casual approach to WoW, but ready to start up again and get somewhat serious! If you're in need of heals, I'm your guy!Ngolokante1 Oct 5
Oct 4 LF PvP Guild Have 10/12 at 885+. Looking for 2s, 3s, and Rbgs.Killafool4 Oct 4
Oct 2 [H] Not Ideal - lfm, weekends and alt Wedn Not Ideal Horde- US Hyjal Type: Semi-HC Progression raiding Raid Times: Sat/Sun, 7p - 10p PST (10p - 1a EST) Alt Run: Wednesday, 8p - 10p PST (10p - 1a EST) Current Progression: ToS {1/9M, 9/9H}, NH {3/10M, 10/10H}, ToV {3/3H} Loot: Personal* [will be moving to ML] VoiceComm: DIscoball https://notideal.enjin.com Currently Recruiting: rDps (3): - Hunter, Shaman, Warlock mDps (1): - Demon Hunter, Warrior Tank: - n/a Heal: - n/a Looking to build a roster of 20-22 Requirements: Transmog: DaF iLvl: 920 eq Weapon Traits: ALLLLLL THE TRAITS (62+) Benefits: Rewarded weekly contests, raid consumables, foodstuffs, gems, enchants, Progression BoE contributions Policies can be summed up as "Don't be a jerk." About US Not Ideal is a newly re-formed, transfer guild from a smaller population server. We are a Horde-side, progression-oriented raiding guild. Beginning a little after the start of Nighthold, we were able to push 3 bosses in to Mythic content, and we're looking to go further in Tomb of Sargeras. Our raiders vary from veterans from previous expacs' Mythic content, to new friends we've made who have fled raid toxic raid environments. Harassment/ verbal abuse is not tolerated. If you are elitist, overly-brusque, or any sort of hate-monger, we probably won't mesh. Don't belittle your fellows. And just to be clear, HARASSMENT IS NOT TOLERATED. About YOU . Raid Awareness >= Personality > Experience> Gear. . Be open to constructive criticism, and have a desire to strive. While there will not be any hyper-scrutinization of game play, if it is noted that your gear itemization is ill-focused or you have poor uptime on your primary abilities, it will be expected of you to address. . We are not necessarily looking for someone with similar raid Progression, so much as someone with compatible gameplay and personality. If you're a little ahead, if you're a little behind - we can deal. You should at least have experience with the current tier in LFR, or be willing to research. Alt's of mains who raid during the week are welcome. . "Gr'up"s guild, would prefer applicants in their 30's, or mature 20's. Several 40+s in guild. . Have a schedule that allows for consistent weekend raiding. Understand why consistency and reliability gets preferred seating. . Understand with a roster of 20, occasionally people are going to have to sit on a fight. That means me, that means you. All things being equal, that means me more than you. . Comfortable with using PTT if you want to communicate during raid. No one needs to hear you chewing chips, humming, singing, or outburst comments when we wipe. Okay, we might want to hear you singing, but still, no- use PTT. Expectations . VoiceComm: Discord. You don't have to talk, but it is necessary you are able to listen. . Come to raid prepared with whatever consumables are necessary that are not supplied by the guild. This may include Food, Flasks, Potions, Runes, etc. . Be prepared for whatever progression boss we will be facing. Ie, watch videos, read strats, plan your Talents accordingly. . Patience, discipline: as we progress to harder content, there will be wipes. Many, many wipes. . Your time is the raids time, the raid team's time is your time. Be prompt, be early, be undistracted, be ready for minimal downtime between pulls. Children or pets should be put in the closet (or otherwise handled) during raid. Don't waste your teammates' time. . Come to raid with your mind right - no drinking or being high during raid. Avoidable mistakes cause avoidable wipes. . Don't be disruptive. If you have an issue, pocket it until after raid to address. If you're interested in applying, contact me as you will bnet: mael8675#1365 discord: Y*on#3465 email: yeon.notideal(at)gmail.com https://notideal.enjin.com And fill out the lengthy application questionnaire of: "Tell us a bit more about yourself."Breakpoint0 Oct 2
Sep 30 <deleted> <deleted>Ovo0 Sep 30
Sep 26 [H]<Resurgence> looking for more [H]<Resurgence> is a guild of former hardcore raiders looking for more casual raidtimes. We are recruiting more raiders for more consistent Heroic/Mythic runs. Considering applicants 900+ ilvl with at least 1 Legendary item. A little bit about us: We aren't some elite world-first players. Our guild started off as strangers but quickly became friends who enjoy playing together, during and outside of raids. We have a fun, laidback raiding environment, but are able to buckle down when needed to make progression. What We Are Currently Seeking: We currently have priorities on recruiting the following classes: All DPS Positions: OPEN Warrior DPS (very high) Shaman DPS (Enhance: High/Elemental: Medium) Warlock (high) Mage (high) Death Knight DPS (medium) Hunter (High) Shadow Priest (High) Paladin DPS (low) Demon Hunter (medium) Rogue (closed) Monk (closed) Healing Positions: OPEN Priest (high) Paladin (high) Shaman (high) Monk (low) Druid (low) Tank Positions: OPEN Warrior (high) Death Knight (high) Paladin (high) Druid (low) Monk (medium) Demon Hunter (low) Required addons/externals: Discord DBM (or equivalent) Raid times: Wednesday & Thursday starting 8:30PM EST / 9:00PM EST and running 3 hours each Loot policies: Raider MS > Offspecs If interested, please add me at <Sardrius#1860><Zephyurs#1722> with a message "Interested in <Resurgence>"Stûrm0 Sep 26
Sep 25 Looking for raiders <Insight> Insight is looking for raiders ! we are looking for 920IL plus Dps! ranged preferred! we are presently 9/9 Heroic ! We Raid tues and thurs night 745pm to 11 pm ! We are looking to progress into mythic! please leave a message and reason why you think you should be considered! We have a extremely active guild ! With many helpful people! Looking forward to hearing from ya!Bedizzlee3 Sep 25
Sep 24 Im back ;) Burnsey back, If you don't know me when you end up in the graveyard you will. Or off a cliff https://imgur.com/a/7j3EGBoston2 Sep 24
Sep 8 If you need a Heroic KJ kill (for free) Did your guild fall apart while you were attempting heroic Kil’Jaeden? Did you show up every day only to watch players dribble away because the kill wasn’t easy? Are you frustrated that you put in all those hours and have nothing to show for it? Ethos <Alliance> on Kargath has a dedicated healing core and several dps who are seeking individuals committed to killing heroic Kil’Jaeden. If you are one of those people who always shows up no matter what, we will take you and get you your kill. This kill is a matter of persistence more than anything else. The requirements for DPS are: ● Artifact power well beyond Concordance (most of us are Concordance 8 or 9) ● Ilvl beyond 920 (because, you know, health pool) ● DPS>800k (the boss needs to die) ● Perfect attendance during the attempts If you are a well-geared tank, we can shift roles around to accommodate you. What do we get out of this? We get our own heroic KJ kill. We lost a few key raiders who didn’t want to stick around for more attempts once we got into phase 3. What remains is a bunch of people who are committed to getting the job done. KJ Raids are Wednesday nights, 8-11 pm Eastern. Leave a message on the HK’J (Heroic Kil’Jaeden) Discord channel at https://discord.gg/YHYwvN by Monday evening to get an invite. We’ll check wowprogress first just to make sure you’re legit. Rules of Engagement: 1) If you look at the Discord Channel and we have fewer than 15 people signed up by Tuesday evening, you are under no obligation to show up on Wednesday, because we won’t be doing heroic KJ that night. If you’re bored and want to come and run something else with us anyways (e.g., alt runs) feel free. We’ll be doing something on Wednesday. 2) If we have 15 or more people signed up, it will be a heroic KJ run. In that event, if you sign up but don’t show up, your place will permanently be given to someone else (that is, you won’t be invited back the following week). If you show up but then we have to sit you for reasons outside your control (e.g., bad internet), you’ll be invited back. On another note, if you care about Mythic Plus, we generally run our +15’s on Sundays, 8-11 pm Eastern. If you’ve slogged through the Armageddons and Darkness of a Thousand Souls with us on Wednesday, you’re more than welcome to join us for Mythic Plus Sunday. Just whisper any of us for an invite around 8 pm Sunday, and we’ll try to slot you in. Finally, it probably goes without saying that if you like our vibe and want a mythic raiding home, we’re in the market for – ahem – some strategic replacements for the weakhearted souls who left. We love raiding. We hope you do, too.Bubblewraps4 Sep 8
Sep 7 LF a tailor to craft a shadoweave mask Looking for a tailor to craft a shadoweave mask my mats and tip pst in game thanks!Naômi1 Sep 7
Aug 27 Local Defense(vanilla skullcrusher) Any of you guys left on here? been trying to make contact but the good old website is down =/Ardoi3 Aug 27
Aug 10 LF PvP Guild LF PvP guild have 10/12 at 885+ looking for 2s,3s, and Rbgs.Killafool0 Aug 10
Aug 9 Player Avoid I was in a LFR run earlier and saw a player Named Nowyouseame from Skullcrusher say that this hunter was afk in the raid which the whole time the hunter was holding 6 to 7 place in DPS so he wasn't afk come to find out the player named Nowyouseame wanted a piece of gear the hunter got and the hunter would not give it to him so he got the hunter kick from then run. SO Avoid Nowyouseame very poor player and a big cry babyMidfu0 Aug 9
Jul 18 Stangmeister heading out! Hey guys! I felt like I should post here considering I used to spend so much time on our realm forums. For those of you that don't know, I used to run (for years) the Skullcrusher progression thread and have many fond memories of our server. I've made lasting friendships and even married someone from here. But, as you all know, Skullcrusher just isn't the same anymore, and playing alliance here has become pretty unbearable. Since Legion requires a lot of outdoor activities, and we're pretty unbalanced faction wise, it's sometimes impossible to do our daily wizard chores or progress through questing. So, we're going to move Forgotten Prophets to Dalaran (pve) and see how we fare over there. I loved my time here, and i'll miss what we used to be. Take care! <3 /fondleStangmeister4 Jul 18
Jul 17 Retrospect recruiting! Retrospect is recruiting! Alliance guild. The guild is currently 8/9 H and plans for quick progression. We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday 8-12 PM EST. We're seeking 1 dps and 1 healer for our mythic progression team. Almost any class will do, but our prefered classes are: Warrior/Hunter Paladin/Priest Candidates must be intelligent people who can understand mechanics of fights, learn quickly, and maximize dps for the guild to progress accordingly. Be sure that you have a complete understanding of your class. We're not here to give handouts, however we are looking for core members who can contribute to the team. If you're interested, contacts are below. Get in touch with Magikarp-BlackDragonflight or Wyndoor-Skullcrusher. Splash~Magikarp2 Jul 17
Jul 15 <Fatal Chaos> 4/10M NH LF exceptional dps! <Fatal Chaos> Recruiting exceptional dps for mythic progression raids! Currently 9/9N 9/9H! We are looking for like-minded raiders that are mature, knowledgeable and friendly that are looking for not only a new raid team, but also a new home. Our goal is to push mythic progression as efficient as we can on a two-day-a-week schedule (6 hours total per week). We do not need to be raiding 5 days a week to push mythic progression, but we do need proficient players that can push competitive progression on a 2 day schedule. Current Progression Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H Trial of Valor - 3/3H The Nighthold - 10/10H 5/10M Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N 9/9H Realm: Skullcrusher Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8:00 - 11:00pm (EST) Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm (EST) What are we recruiting? (listed by priority) Tank: open to discussion Melee: No openings currently. Range: Boomkin, Hunter, Spriest Heals: Druid, Monk If your class is not listed and you feel like you are a top tier performer for your class do not hesitate, we consider everyone. Loot System: Personal Loot Requirements We strive to keep a calm and relaxed raiding environment, trouble making will not be tolerated. Know your class. With only 6 hours of raiding per week, each raider needs to spend the essential time outside of raid to maximize their characters potential for any given fight. Having discord downloaded with a working mic is required 100% attendance during your trial, and 90-95% attendance as a raider. If you fail to meet these requirements, you will be risking your spot. Spots are earned, not given. A computer that can handle blizzard's game and a stable internet connection. We don't need people who dc twice an hour during progression. Contact Information: Discord(Fastest) - Gullanie#9948 You can also contact us via B-tag with any questions: Gullanie#1244 Thank you for your time and interest!Gullanie8 Jul 15
Jul 15 <Simple> Simple is a new guild looking for members to join us in our leveling up process. Want to make a new character and not spend money to transfer? Then look into joining us. Our main goal is Rated Battleground progression and arena success. We are also starting to run some PvE content and are looking for more members to round out a solid guild group. Note we are not a raid progression guild, but will still have a slight focus in it to obtain better gear for pvp. We are an EST guild and are most active afternoon-evening and usually run our events on the weekend. We are looking for nice people to help grow our guild and provide a nice atmosphere for all players.Striden1 Jul 15
Jul 12 Lf Rated Battlegrounds players Currently looking for dedicated rated battlegrounds players for Saturday evenings. Discord is required to reserve a spot on the roster. Please contact me for further information. Thank you, UncivilizdWardro0 Jul 12
Jul 7 Void-Shrouded Satchel Looking for a Void-Shrouded Satchel so that I can get the Heirloom trinket for an alt. If anyone has one laying around, I would be willing to buy it or take it off your hands :)Ralios0 Jul 7
Jul 3 . .Draxidus0 Jul 3
Jun 25 <!> <(^.^)> Spark Industries <(^.^)> <!> We are having open recruitment to bring a close knit group back together. The group is lead by raiders that are 3/10m and currently 8/9 N tos and we have had a hard time finding a place to work and call home, really just a family like we had in the old raid days. So we decided to build are own and take in like minded individuals like your self. We are a semi hardcore group on area 52 that raid 3 days a week 9 to 12 est. Those 3 days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with alt raids on the weekends just for funzies. The loot system is epgp, we know its new and we know its gonna be hard work to get a roster back so we can step back into mythic but its worth doing. All of the group has AOTC for all of the raids and that wont change most of the group is real life friends just to give us a starting point. Now that the long typing is out of the way we can now switch to the bullet points. Recruitment needs: mixture range/melee dps 2 healers For recruits please be max level and have your wep unlocked for the 10% damage.Gear really isn't that big of a deal since its not hard for us to gear people with M+, and just raiding on alts to make it so who ever we are getting gear for has the most options in a raid. For anymore information or if you want to talk add sparkytiz#1491 or Key#12360.Occisiospark0 Jun 25
Jun 21 [H] <Amaranth> is now Recruiting! <Amaranth> has just started recruitment! We are a group of returning former raiders looking to start a heroic focused raid team that raids once a week on Saturday nights. Our goal is to have a consistent team, that avoids substitutions, to push content with. This allows us to run a more laid back style where your social/work obligations are least impacted. Currently recruiting all classes and roles. We are more than happy to help gear/ level new characters to join our team. If you are interested please post here or message Devium #1376.Daemon0 Jun 21
Jun 9 <Rage> 4/10M LF Hunter/Ele Sham Want to join Skullcrusher's (actual) oldest guild with some of the realm's oldest raiders? Rage’s leaders have a decorated history of server firsts, gladiators, realm fastest CM runs, etc. We’re an ex-hardcore group who raids casually 3x a week (Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 8PM-11PM EST) We want casual gamers who want to play at the top of their game and are interested in seeing new content outside of just LFR. We are back for Legion! NEEDS: HUNTER ELE SHAMAN T18 Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M Trial of Valor - 2/3M Nighthold - 10/10H 3/10M Contact an officer in-game (Merelli, Judgesohard, Bambi, Penpen, Borgoth, Bigblackbmp)Merelli4 Jun 9
Jun 5 [H]<Nagana Happen> 3/10M NH LF Heals/Dps <Nagana Happen> is a horde based raiding guild 3/10M 7/7M. We raid tuesday and Friday from 9:30pm EST - 12:30am EST. We are currently looking for dps and heals to fill a few progression slots. please comment if interested and i will get back to you as soon as possible.Uchihasasuke3 Jun 5
Jun 3 <Simple> Hello, Currently looking for rated battleground players and players for leveling. Pvp is our focus as we're currently forming a rated battlegrounds team.Wardro0 Jun 3
May 18 LT- 7/10Mythic Nighthold LR range [H] <LT> is a formed guild of returning veterans with a lot of top US experience looking to re-start progression raiding in Legion. Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor 3/3 Heoric 2/3 Mythic NightHold 10/10 Heoric 7/10Mythic CORE SPOT FOR MYTHIC We are currently focused on quickly establishing a heroic clearing team so that we can move on to mythic raids in Legion. We have all healing and melee DPS roles filled and just need to plug in some great ranged DPS. We are looking for exceptional players with progression raiding experience who know their class and min max there chars. We raid 2 nights per week and our goal is to progress and clear as much as possible with the time we are allowed. We have high standards and while we understand we are not a world-first pushing guild and while we will work with someone to make them better we do expect strong performance and productivity. We expect you to come prepared for raid being properly informed and knowledgeable of what is to come. Our raid schedule is: Tuesday 9-1am EST Thursday 9-1am EST Monday 8-1am EST (optional alt/carry runs) Current recruiting needs: (exceptional applicants will always be considered) DPS: Warlock Elemental Shaman Hunter And any exceptional raider Heals: 1 Disc priest And any exceptional Healer Tank Backup or for situational fights Paladin Monk If you feel like you would be a good fit with our group, please contact us via bnet nando007#1774. We look forward to hearing from you!Nando16 May 18
May 16 where is wyndor wyndor I would like to join your guild if you are still around hereZionsfall12 May 16
May 15 <QM> 2/10 M NH LF DPS & 1 Holy Paladin Hello and welcome to <Questionable Morality>! Drinks are to your left, snacks are to the right. Bathrooms upstairs, second door down the hall. We're hoping to welcome a few new people into our Heroic & Mythic Raiding team. We would drool over a holy paladin, (I've had all my shots, it's fine.) We'd also like to pick up a few more ranged - an ele shaman and warlock would be great, but the experience, and that you make us laugh, matters more than the class. We raid 7pm to 11pm EST Sunday & Monday. While most of our time is on heroic, that takes us less than 2 hours to clear. We want to fill in the holes in the roster so we can continue mythic progression. We are hoping you'll be the 20th steady member. If you're interested, message me in game. While I check into this post, it's far easier to catch me in game. (Tthrack#1350 - I killed the other 1349 Tthracks and took their quickening). What else do you do? Outside of raids we do a lot of Mythic + runs, and an alt raid every other Wednesday. Many of us also enjoy a variety of other games outside of raid, Diablo's always a favorite, but really anything where you can blow something up is probably going to work out fine. What do you expect of me? Leave the drama at home. You're already home aren't you? Leave it at work. Improve your own play with each attempt. We want another guild member, not a carry. High attendance. We raid 8 times in a month - that's it. If you can only make every Sunday, you're missing 1/2 the raids.In return you can expect us to: Work with you to try and improve. Everyone always has room to improve. Not go psycho and berate your parents or threaten you when you screw up. Respect your time. We do not go late, I do not add days.Ideally you'd be around 885 item level (my alts 890and has not stepped in a raid, you can do it.) Being short isn't a deal breaker, but someone running at 835 is going to have a hard time making up the dps, heals, survivability (is that a word? who cares! it is now,) that is needed to justify a spot. Details: We use Discord for our voice chat, yes we expect you to be on voice chat. We use masterloot (or guild loot now... Blizzard and the rebranding). I ask for rolls, it goes to the highest roll. I step in if someone is rolling on 3 dps trinkets in a row. If interested, contact Tthrack#1350 (guild leader), anyone in Questionable Morality on Skullcrusher or drop a an app in on our Website QuestionableMorality.com Thank you!Tthrack0 May 15
May 9 Thanks for making me miss the invasion As if the invasion times weren't excluding enough, I come home to find my server is offline and I will not be able to participate in the invasion. Come on Blizzard get your s**t together. The invasion times should be extended. Don't give me some bs that's not possible. Thanks to terrible itemization I have to farm nethershards in order to obtain an arcanocrystal because it is better than what I currently have from MYTHIC NH, as in an 860 item is better than 905+ items. WTFThorkos0 May 9
May 6 LF PVP Guild. Can't find any. Lvl 110 Unholy DK just came back to WoW. Aint really played hard since mists. Looking for a PVP guild. Are there any horde guilds that mainly PVP? Don't care how big it is.Plue0 May 6
Apr 30 LFG for Running Mythic+'s carry Hey I play an ele shaman on bdf current ilvl is 914 equipped just looking for a tank,dps and healer around the same ilvl to run mythic +s with. we'd exchange bnets and stuff like just looking for people that are dependable and want to join a chill group.Shock1 Apr 30
Apr 28 Need Help with Guild Invite I quit WoW about 7 years ago, right before Cataclysm came out. So did everyone I know (we all moved on with life). I just returned and activated my account. I have my old guild and I'd like to invite an alt into my guild. Since I no longer know anyone who can do this, I'm offering someone 500g to create a low level toon, whisper me in-game for a guild invite, then invite my alt. 2 minute job - 500g. If interested, hit me up in-game on Gul'dan. On this toon ("Coagulation"). I'll give gold in person (in Org). My alt's name is Fuddledud (level 1 Goblin Mage).Coagulation1 Apr 28
Apr 26 [A]Velocity-Alleria T/W 6-9pm CST [A]Velocity-Alleria (est. 2013) is recruiting! (Easy recruitment process) Velocity was formed in 2013 as Semi-Hardcore raiding guild, drawing together a mix of veteran raiders from Frostwolf, Proudmoore and Alleria we began raiding shortly after the release of patch 5.2.We are a group of players who have played together for quite some time outside of WoW and into other MMOs. We are always looking for new and old players to join our community Raid Nights: Tues/Weds | 6pm-9pm (Central Time / Server) Type: Semi-Hardcore Leaders: Munich, Lelara Progression: 10/10 Heroic NH | 1/10 Mythic NH Recruiting: 890+ ilvl requirement Class/Role Need: Druid (Resto) - High Mage (Any spec) - High Hunter (Marks/BM) - High Priest (Holy) - Medium Shaman (Ele/Resto) - Low Voice Communication: Discord - Because it is better in every way. Contacts: [GM] Munich-Alleria (Shytpan#1232) [Recruitment Officer] Lelantis-Alleria (Lelantis#2468) [Recruitment Admin] Hawtey-Alleria (Hawti#1528) Links: http://wowprogress.com/guild/us/alleria/Velocity ----- Recruitment Process: Our process for recruiting is pretty simple, no lengthy application or personal background check. We have a quick conversation with potential applicants on discord. Then we slot them into the raid to see how they fit. Currently we are trailing recruits in Heroic NH on Tuesday nights starting at 6 CST. This approach will give us a chance to get to know each other. As an incentive for recruits, after a two week trial period AND server transferring to join the raid a recruit will be eligible for a free WoW token. What we expect from our guild members: As a Raider: Velocity like most guilds, requires strong attendance, good performance and gamers with a personality. To break that down a bit we want someone who “FITS”. They are fun running content with, good at what they do, absent of an ego. You should be a strong player with situational awareness. We expect our raiders to give 100% to every raid and not waste our time. Raiders should research their class and fights in advance and contribute suggestions and feedback on our strategies wherever appropriate. We’re looking for players who value gear as a tool to beating content but would happily pass an upgrade to a peer who needs it more. We value players who can play multiple specs/roles well, since that lets us maintain a small raid team and still cover for the occasional absence. As Anyone in the Guild: We expect all members to represent the guild in a positive way. We do not engage with trolls, or arguments about politics, religion, etc. - Our guild keeps a low profile and tries to maintain good public relations with the rest of the server. We are not an intensely serious guild (and this will be apparent by our conversations on Discord) but we do not advocate ruining the gaming experience of other players.. ----- Perks as a Raider: Guild Bank Repairs, Flasks & Potions, Feasts, Gems & Enchants, Off-Day Open-Roll Alt Runs in Normal & Heroic, Free Stuff Tab Access. As a Social: We accept social applications, we hold the same standards for social’s as main raiders.Don’t be a jerk, be a respectable person. About Alleria: Alleria is a PVE server that is Cross-Realm connected with US-Khadgar. Alliance is the dominant faction of these two servers. Boasting many active raiding guilds Alleria/Khadgar is a mid sized server community that offers anything you would need on a daily basis.. Alleria is specifically known for its many long time established guilds and communities.Hawtey0 Apr 26
Apr 19 Location/latency Where is the black dragonflight server located? My latency was 41/42 yesterday and after maintenance on 4/18/17 my latency jumped up to 64/68. Why is this?Align0 Apr 19
Apr 17 Skullcrusher Server Blade Long shot but I'm wondering if anyone here knows who purchased the Skullcrusher Server Blade from Blizzard a few years ago during their charity auction. I've always wondered who got itStangmeister0 Apr 17
Apr 10 Horde vs. Alliance - A general discussion. While doing world quests i have noticed the large amount of horde on this group of servers compared to alliance. 1.) I've noticed that if you are ever fighting a horde at least 1 other will come in and help kill you there are almost no 1v1. 2.) Alliance players tend to just ignore each other getting ganked witch I don't understand. 3.) I never ever see Retrospect in the broken isles I don't know if i'm just missing them or if they just don't do WPvP. (Just talking about Broken Isles WPvP not anywhere else) 4.) This could also be a thread to just complain since that's pretty much what I did.Zavaluulin7 Apr 10
Apr 7 delete deleteMult2 Apr 7
Apr 7 <Fatal Chaos> Recruiting core mythic raiders! <Fatal Chaos> Recruiting exceptional ranged dps for mythic progression raids! Currently 2/10M NH! We are looking for like-minded raiders that are mature, knowledgeable and friendly that are looking for not only a new raid team, but also a new home. Our goal is to push mythic progression as efficient as we can on a two-day-a-week schedule (6 hours total per week). We do not need to be raiding 5 days a week to push mythic progression, but we do need proficient players that can push competitive progression on a 2 day schedule. Current Progression Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H Trial of Valor - 3/3H The Nighthold - 10/10H 2/10M Realm: Skullcrusher Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8:00 - 11:00pm (EST) Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm (EST) What are we recruiting? (listed by priority) Tank: open to discussion Melee: Rogue, Monk, Sham Range: Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin, Mage If your class is not listed and you feel like you are a top tier performer for your class do not hesitate, we consider everyone. Loot System: Personal Loot Requirements We strive to keep a calm and relaxed raiding environment, trouble making will not be tolerated. Know your class. With only 6 hours of raiding per week, each raider needs to spend the essential time outside of raid to maximize their characters potential for any given fight. Having discord downloaded with a working mic is required 100% attendance during your trial, and 90-95% attendance as a raider. If you fail to meet these requirements, you will be risking your spot. Spots are earned, not given. A computer that can handle blizzard's game and a stable internet connection. We don't need people who dc twice an hour during progression. Contact Information: You can also contact us via B-tag with any questions: Gullanie#1244 Spitfire#1599 Thanks for your time and interest!Gullanie0 Apr 7
Apr 4 WTB Mythic Girdle of Demonic Wrath don't need anymore got itTakaimasurao2 Apr 4
Mar 9 After Hours late night mythic raiding After Hours is recruiting 7/7m, 2/3m, 3/10m progress. Raid times: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 12am-3am EST/Server. Looking for DPS and possibly a healing role. Immediate spot in core group available. Competitive bench seats available too, spots based on attendance / reliability and damage output. Serious when we need to be, but overall casual/joking environment. Sense of humor is a plus. Several mythic + 15 groups running weekly as well. PST to Bagina, Pandah, Ravalonxx or Zethyr if interested.Bagina0 Mar 9
Mar 2 "Clickers and Keyturners" We are a new guild formed for the sole purpose of Mythic progression throughout the rest of Legion. At the end of this last tier there was a split opinion in our former guild on what style of raiding and progression was desired for Nighthold and beyond. We are the group that wanted to continue pushing Mythic, We are indeed 7/7M and thus, Clickers and Keyturners was formed. We have a current core of 15 raiders and are looking for 5 more to solidify our mythic team. At present we are in most need of ranged DPS, but all quality applicants will be considered. The most important aspect is having a progression mindset and goal. We will be using loot council for our progression raid nights and all Mythic roster slots will be awarded and maintained based on performance and need. Our progression raid schedule is Weds/Thursday from 7pm to 10pm EST.Garrasrin4 Mar 2