Blackhand and Galakrond

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
6d Gratz Cry moar Gratz Cry moar You killed the ugly maggot. Great job being the only sign of progression on this server.Deathpuma3 6d
6d Mythic/Heroic Sales (Gold Only) <CRY MOAR> - (8/8M) With the death of the worm, we will be starting up our MYthic/Heroic Sales runs (gold only). We will be offering full heroic clears, AOTC, and up to 6/8 Mythic. Price details can be found below. If you are interested please reach out to Palthus#1318 or Igloo#1342. AOTC - 300k Heroic Clear - 800k 6/8 Mythic - 4 mil We can also offer specific mythic bosses at a boss per boss price, please reach out for specific pricing.Mortikae0 6d
6d Guild evaporated - need a new one Hi, Looking for a new guild, this is my main and I have a 350DH Interval, My balance/Resto druid Jonshock @341 - I've been playing off and on since vanilla. Would like to continue. Previously I was MT/OT in all of my other guilds but can do other things like dps. (DK and DH dps isn't rocket science). If you're interested in someone seasoned to show up on time, prepared let me know. I don't care if its alliance or horde i'll switch. I did AOTC for all content in legion some mythic bosses while they were current in tomb. I ran upwards of 19+ in mythic+. I did 16 hidden artifact challenges. Was going for more but I hated warlock. Due to my job thursdays I CANNOT raid unfortunately. =( Please respond to this thread if you're interested.Wiolence5 6d
6d [h] LF Early Evening Heroic Guild Good evening everyone! First off, I'm not looking for a new guild for my main. Recanna is going to be remaining with Obscure as I am very happy there. :) However, my boyfriend and I would like to raid together on our off nights. He lives in London so the raid times need to be earlier than most guilds raid. We are available from about 4pm-8pm server (CST) on all days except Wednesday and Sunday. We are hoping to find a guild aiming to clear heroic for AoTC. Currently he is playing a warlock (blackhand/littledalek) and is almost geared enough to start this upcoming week. I plan on dragging him through mythics to get him over the 330 mark. I do not currently have a second toon leveled however I have most classes at 110 and can get one raid ready ASAP. Basically, tell me what you need and give me 2-3 weeks to level and gear and you'll have it. In the meantime, to hold my spot I'm willing to run on Recanna (ret or holy) even though I might be lootlocked. If you're interested and would like to chat message me in game at recanna#1260.Recanna1 6d
Nov 5 [A] <Polaris> is Recruiting DPS for BFA Raid Times: Sun & Mon Nights 7-10 pm server We're currently 5/8 H Uldir Looking primarily for melee DPS but ALL skilled players will be considered. <Polaris> has been a part of the Blackhand Raiding community from Molten Core to the Firelands. We became a casual guild over the more recent expansions but are looking to 'come out of retirement' for BFA. If you're interested in joining us, please feel free to respond to this post or message me in game. Thanks, and best of luck to everyone in BFA.Jynx2 Nov 5
Nov 4 What happened to "WARFARE" <H>..... :( SOOOO.... back in vanilla, I used to play a troll mage name Quinearle on this server. at the time, I played in and raided with the guild Warfare. Warfare was the best guild on the horde side from BWL all the way to Naxx(pre BD). I would assume that they were still first place on horde after that but I quit the game right before the expansion so I do not know.... I just came back to the game a couple of months ago on a different server but I was just curious if there are still players on this server from the vanilla days, players that remember warfare and could tell me what happened to them or where they went... Did Rahjen(Bob Ross) finally get burned out on raiding and dissolve the guild or something?Fuzzytips4 Nov 4
Nov 1 Should i switch my main? Should i stick to being a Demo warlock or should i start using my Fury warrior again? While either class/spec isnt exactly the highest of dps meters, but both are alot of fun to play. As a demo warlock, i like being able to summon multiple demons to do my bidding only for me to sacrifice them for damage (take that imps) Plus felguard is great, what's better than one felguard? Two of them. As a Fury warrior, I like being in the thick of combat. Enraging and increasing my haste swinging like a madman who needs to itch something but can't quite reach it. Enemy low on health? Spam execute to finish them off in true warrior fashion. I'm on the fence, what do you think?Okudyato1 Nov 1
Oct 26 In memoriam -- Bamabay Hey Blackhand/Galakrond community, It's not often that we have something like this happen but out a respect for a member of our server and guild, I'd thought I'd post something here for those who might have known him beyond our guild's borders. Bamabay, paladin and fellow gamer, passed away Monday due to a work-related accident. He'd been a member of our guild for years, a gentlemanly guy who quietly spoke his truth and helped out the guild in his own way through supplying raid teams with mats and cheering them on to victories. He'll be a voice whose quiet humor we'll miss on those alt raids and a member of our gaming community that cannot be replaced. Farewell, Pete. Thank you for being our friend.Starhowl2 Oct 26
Oct 26 [A] <Comfortably Numb> LF RDPS/Healers! Raid Times: Tues & Thurs Nights 7-10 pm server (with reclears on Sunday 7-10 pm server) <Comfortably Numb> is currently 3/8 Mythic (8/8 Heroic) and is currently progressing on Mythic Vectis. We are seeking ranged dps (warlocks, mages, hunters preferred, but not required) and 1-2 healers (excluding priests) due to upcoming openings on our raid team. Additional consideration would be provided to a player who is capable of handling his or her ranged DPS spec and Healer spec on a mythic play level. <Comfortably Numb> has consistently been one of the top raiding alliance guilds on Blackhand/Galakrond for the last several expansion. Our current raid team consists a balance of experienced raiders (multiple expansions) and new raiders (current expansion only). Our guild takes a much more casual-friendly approach to raiding while experiencing the high-level adrenaline rush of Mythic level raiding. Feel free to get more information about our guild on our WoW Progress posting: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackhand/Comfortably+Numb If you're interested in applying, please reach out to me on Blackhand or on discord at Silver#7289 or Parlee#6553. While we do not have rules on gear in order to apply, we do ask that you be capable of completing Heroic in a manner fit for a person applying to a Mythic Raiding guild.Joobaghoor1 Oct 26
Oct 13 [A] <rez pls> recruitment Mostly older folk normal mode raiding, with dabbling in heroic mode. Tuesday and Thursday 8-10:15. Non-raiders welcome also, of course.Goyahokasinj0 Oct 13
Oct 12 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12
Oct 11 [A] Late night raid group forming for BfA <Aegis> is recruiting for our 3rd raid group going into BfA. We will run Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 11pm-2am central standard time or 12p-3a for you east coasters, and 9p-12a for the west coasters. We are currently 11/11H in Antorus and looking to move forward into BfA as a Heroic raiding group. We are looking for experienced raiders to fill any and all roles. If you are interested send me a message or add me: Skadoosh#1399Elathas10 Oct 11
Oct 11 [H] The Nightmen 7/8H LF Late Night Raiders [H] The Nightmen [H] Area 52 A few changes since we started The Nightmen, we are now looking for SERIOUS DPS/RDPS. We are closed out to classes/specs but continue to welcome any active player who eventually wants to raid. We are THE NIGHTMEN, (Yes, from “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”). We are up and coming but serious when it comes to game progression. We are currently looking for specific class/spec to add to our core team. This does not mean that we are turning down any interested parties who know their class/spec and can DPS. All BS aside here is the breakdown: Current Raid Times/Progress Report: -Tues/Wed 11:59pm-3:00am Server Time (9PM-12AM PST) -Be Online/Discord 10-15mins prior to start time -8/8N, 7/8H, Mythic is next -Guild Run Mythic+ scheduled on Calendar Thur-Mon (Optional) Communication Requirement/Other Info. -We use Discord for communication -We utilize Google docs to guide our members to see the big picture on what they need to improve and it helps officers/GM to assist with Mythic+ runs, etc for gear. -All Raid nights are logged. Who are we recruiting: -We are recruiting anyone who wants to be part of an active guild and invite anyone to kick it in our general channel or to get involved in certain duties for game progression, etc. As mentioned above we do not turn down anyone who knows their role and can prove themselves in the DPS charts. For our serious members for H Raids/Mythic, I will need the following: -Tanks: Closed (contact for more info.) -Healers: Closed (contact for more info.) -MDPS: Rogue, Monk, Warrior, Demon Hunter -RDPS: 1 Mages, 1 Warlocks, 1 Hunter, -Additionally, We do require all players to know the fights or have an understanding. It is easy to watch a quick video or utilize our discord under sections titled “Fights”. We are ACTIVE/FUN group of people. We kick it on Discord, Create events on the calendar and encourage players to get involved and have a good time. This is a time to get away from the stresses of life and have a good time because this game is meant to be enjoyable and no reason to run solo with a guild who is full of inactive players who do not welcome new members. So lets roll baby!!! Hit us up on here or contact me in game. Contact: GM: Anti#1430 or you can reach out to Tigerclaw88#1980 or Kostadine#1413 Krayons, Enkazil, Kostadine or WuzhibugongKostadine0 Oct 11
Oct 10 Redefined LFM ranged and melee Redefined is adding to its roster for raiding and mythic+ content in BFA. **Currently we are recruiting RANGED DPS and a few MELEE(DKs and Rogues preferred)to finish the raiding roster.** We are also offering an invitation for those returning or looking for a social guild. All types of players are welcome, whether you're an every-day player or a new or returning player looking to get back into pve or looking to pve for the first time. A bit about the guild: Redefined was a hardcore progression guild from Vanilla through the middle of Cata. As all guilds we slowly turned more casual through the following xpacs. We are an adult oriented guild, most members are over 30. We are recruiting in hopes of recapturing some of that nostalgia of a true guild of friends that we had back in Vanilla through Wrath. You know, people you just enjoy playing with. While we aren't going for CE or hardcore mythic progression, we are setting the bar at consistently pushing AOTC progression. **Raid times will be 2 days a week, Tues & Weds 8-11 CST.** If you have any questions, leave a comment, or you can reach me on **Bnet:** ***Charmless#1847*** **Discord:** ***Charmless#0890*** Thanks for your timeMattdemon19 Oct 10
Oct 9 Tank LFG Mythics and Raiding Times available & time zone: I'm PST but I'm available most nights during the weekdays from 9pm CST to 3am CST and on most weekends any time of day. Server preference: I prefer to stay on Blackhand simply because its historically where I've been since 2007. Before that, I was on Dragonmaw from 2004 to 2007 Faction preference: Horde Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore I dont think I have the time for hardcore anymore but I definitely want to have a consistent raid schedule and to do mythics. Current progression/experience: I was main tank and warrior class officer of a naxx raiding guild back in vanilla. Lead them all the way from the first MC run, through BWL, AQ, and then naxx. Then I went to college, came back for BC and raided with a priest (whos 112 atm), and then quit cause college. Then I spent some time to get my life together and came back at the tail end of legion. I'm currently gearing up through mythics, warfronts, islands and LFR Contact info:Please do feel free to reply to this thread. I will be watching it. You can also send me an in game mail at this character or contact me on my btag at Droydn#1612Goolluh2 Oct 9
Oct 8 [H] <Leviathan> is recruiting! (BFA) <Leviathan> is recruiting! We are the newly formed guild <Leviathan>, whose objective is building a community of players who will work together towards common goals and challenges, and enjoy the game while doing so! We want to challenge ourselves in the Heroic tier of raiding this expansion, so our main raid goal is to have the Normal Raid Difficulty on farm as soon as possible, then progressing Heroic Raid Difficulty to experience some of the real challenges the expansion has to offer. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Myself and my officers are in our late 20's and early 30's, fairly experienced players with real life commitments just looking to spend our time in game with those that can respect and treat each other as adults. This means leave the drama at the door, kiddo's. If you don't necessarily want to raid but like the vibe of this type of community, we're interested in general members as well! Peak hours of players online tends to be daily between 3pm and Midnight CST. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our current raid day is set to Sunday at 6pm, and we are looking to add other official raid days based on player availability. (pending Tues/Thurs) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If this seems like a community you would be interested in, pm any of the following officers: Ender#1460 ElSaSa#1328 seph#1622Artificial3 Oct 8
Oct 4 LFG Raiding, M+. Mage LFG [H] Looking for raiding and mythic+ guild I have a 344 rouge main, 348 Demon Hunter, and a 345 Mage. I also have a few people from my current guild looking to make a switch so more may follow. Message me in game or on BNET @Duke13265Murley1 Oct 4
Sep 21 [A] Sentient Bliss is recruiting Sentient Bliss is a new guild looking to raid. We are currently looking for ranged dps and healers. Raid times will be the standard 7-10 pm central time. Know your class and come learn the fights with us! We are looking to have a 10-15 person raid team and keep it fun for all. Message me in game on Mordeth. Btag - Opaque#1365 See you in game.Mordeth3 Sep 21
Sep 20 M+ Team Looking to form a team interested in pushing M+ content. Availability should be consistent once the team is established and days agreed upon. Looking to get multiple runs/nights in per week at a minimum. Reply here or whisper me in game. If I'm not on Manukai look for Wingding. My role is tank so looking for dps and a healer. ThanksManukai0 Sep 20
Sep 18 [H]Obscure is recruiting![Updated for BfA] Obscure is looking to recruit for Battle for Azeroth! We don't expect you to join without knowing a little about us. So here we go! Our guild was created in WotLK to create a stress-free raid environment that still looked to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for several expansions now! We strive to just have a good time and form friendships. Many of us have been raiding together since the beginning. We like to have a good time and have fun. We are not at the cutting edge when it comes to raiding, but Mythic does interest us if we have the raiders for it. Our Current Progress: Uldir Normal - 8/8 Heroic - 8/8 Mythic - 1/8 Our Needs: Core and secondary groups have filled up! We can barely contain all these raiders! If you are looking for a place to hang out in BfA to raid, talk, or otherwise mess around, we just might be the guild for you! Raid Times: Core Group Wednesday - 8pm-11pm CST Friday - 8pm-11pm CST Secondary Group Sunday - 6pm-10pm CST Please respond here or message me in game at Ickis, or Crono#1927 for more information! Other officers are available for questions at Auntmartha, Boinkusan, or Redxelementz. Thanks for taking your time to read our post!Vaelfor60 Sep 18
Sep 4 [H] Surprise Dragon does BfA! TL;DR: Raids going to be a bit crowded at the moment, socials, m+, and pvp interested folks are always welcome. Contact choon#1592 if interested. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Surprise Dragon is always recruiting! We are looking for players that desire to be successful raiders while having a good time. As a raid team, we always strive to obtain AotC within a reasonable timeframe, once we’ve got a raid on farm we like to knock out the guild achievements for the raid and then dabble around in mythic some. Raid Needs are: Tanks: Full Healers: Looking for one maybe two skilled healers DPS: Provide logs or come trial, prove you’re decent at your class, and dependable -we will find you a spot. Raid Times are: T/Th - 8pm-11pm Central/Server Saturday - 9pm(ish)-? - We drink and do something stupid. Most of the time a normal run for alts, sometimes snag the achievements from old raids, sometimes we just kick soccer balls at people in Dalaran for three hours. The sky is the limit. This is always a good time to come hang out with the group and see if you enjoy being a part of our environment and if it is a good culture fit for you. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Outside of raiding, we’ve got several groups that enjoy pushing M+ and we have island expeditions and warfronts to look forward to in BfA. Even if you’re not into raiding there is probably a group for you to run something with. Now is a better time than any to join a guild with all the new content coming in BfA. We hope to see you out there! Thank you for reading this far, if this is a guild that sounds like something you'd be interested in being a part of please respond here or message/mail Waterworld/choon#1592 in game for more information! If I’m not around, any of our raiders can help you as well. Random background nonsense if you’re into that kind of thing: Surprise Dragon has been around in some iteration or another starting during BC on Illidan, then moving to Alterac Mountains during WotLK through MoP, and finally we found a permanent home here on Blackhand. The guild name spawned during WotLK while prepping for a Malygos fight. Our raid lead was explaining the mechanics and strategy for the upcoming battle, when suddenly Malygos was aggro’d down from the sky, unbeknownst to us. Moments before she promptly wiped the floor with our raid group one quiet guild member chirped out over vent, “Surprise Dragon!” That was a memorable and hilarious moment for many of us which is why its legacy lives on in our guild name. Surprise Dragon was started to create a balance between having fun and progressing through content in a structured raiding environment. Many of our raiders have experience dating back to vanilla and some have experienced the thrill of clearing a raid for the first time with Surprise Dragon in Antorus. We wish you the best of luck in your search for a guild that best suits you!Waterworld60 Sep 4
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 3 [A] Holy Paladin Looking for a New Home! Hey everyone, I'm currently looking for a guild who will be doing mythic raids, Mythic + dungeons and in Blackhand. I am a Holy Paladin. My Bnet Is HiloViz#1180Ela0 Sep 3
Aug 28 Back to Blackhand Hey everyone! I transferred over to another server last year to play with some real life friends. Everyone on the Blackhand server that I have played with for the longest time has either left the game or transferred somewhere else. I have played on Blackhand since the Vanilla days and made some good friends and played with great players. Holy cow so many great memories! Especially in PVP. Unfortunately due to the football season last fall I had stop playing Warcraft and focus on football, school, etc. I just didn't have the time to play which sucked because I really enjoy the game. All of my buddies and former guild mates on the Grizzly server understood this and was fine with my 4-5 month vacation from the game. Well... after logging back on a week ago everyone in the guild has either left or transferred to another server. I talked with a former guild mate on that server asking about what has happened. I got the usual... "everyone got burned out, so and so transferred, etc." Anyways, I was thinking about coming back to Blackhand and was wondering if there was anyone still on from back in the Vanilla days??? I am back for a long while and would like to find a guild that is all about having a good time, raiding, maybe some PVP? It's been a while so I would like to find a guild who could help me and educate me on what's recently going on in the game. I appreciate any feedback and hope everyone is doing well!Sirmodi5 Aug 28
Aug 22 LF casual grown-up guild Hi Everyone! I just arrived in Blackhand after a Realm transfer. I am maining a sweet Horde Pandaren MM Hunter, and am currently at ilvl 320. In the future, I am planning on leveling a Monk, but am not decided on the spec yet. I'll see when I finish the Part1 of BFA Pathfinding :) I am looking for a guild with a casual-grown-ups kind of vibe, with the intent of exploring the raiding content when it comes out (probably in Normal, I don't want to invest too much). My main goal is to meet people whom I enjoy to connect and play with, in order to do mythics, normal/heroic raids, world PVP or just chill by the waterfalls of Zuldazar. As for personal information, I am 34 years old, I live in Winnipeg Canada, and I have a strong French accent (that you'll love the make a laugh at on Discord) since I was raised in Paris. Don't hesitate to answer in this post if you think your guild might match. You can also whisper me in game "Cohh", or even send me a mail in game if I'm not connected. Thanks a lot for reading, and see you in game :)Cohh0 Aug 22
Aug 20 Pally Looking for a home Pally Looking for a home, would like to do mythics and possibly raiding, paying prot and ret. 27 maleMarkees0 Aug 20
Aug 17 Frost Mage LFG (A) Hello all, I'm actively playing WoW again after a really long break (4+ years) and I'd love to find a fun casual raiding guild again. I love progression, but I'm more about having fun with a good group of people than pushing so hard it feels like a job. I just started back about a month ago, but I'm hooked again and am already loving the new expansion. Best raiding times for me are Mon-Thurs after 9PM EST. I'm also a Dad that spends time with my kids on homework until then. :) Prefer to stay on this server and not change factions. Looking forward to finding a fun group of people that love to raid, laugh, and have fun out there. Thanks for your consideration.Jawja0 Aug 17
Aug 14 who remembers mooncloth Good timesZêla2 Aug 14
Aug 13 The Day Has Arrived! Battle for Azeroth finally arrives today! I hope that all my fellow Blackhandians and Galakrondites, be they Horde or Alliance, have a great time this evening and beyond! Don't forget your gliders, water striders, and consumables to aid in your leveling! See you all on the field of battle! -Your Friendly Neighborhood <Obscure>Ickis0 Aug 13
Aug 13 Selling Violet Spellwing, Argus Carry Runs Updated: Late night option for getting your violet spellwing mount if you don't regularly raid! Come run with Shut Up and Pull at 10:30PM Central time, various days of the week. Due to the stat squish and increased difficulty in raiding, our prices have gone up. We now charge the price of two tokens for a carry as it takes us twice as long as before to carry half as many people. I am no longer taking off-server gold, so you will need to sell two WoW tokens on my realm (Blackhand or Galakrond) and trade me here. Sorry for the inconvenience friends. :( Buyers must pay in full before the run. If for some reason you need to cancel, then we will refund your gold. You must have a 110 alliance toon for the carry. You do not need to be any minimum gear or do any starter quests. We will invite you to group and summon you to the boss. Afterwards you turn in a quest and get your mount! :) IMPORTANT: I will be on vacation from Friday 8/10 through Monday 8/13, which means I can't personally oversee the next few mount runs, but due to high demand I've decided to instruct my team to continue doing them for people still interested! Please add my officer Arrowmir on his bnet at Miramar#1130 to ask about spots. We currently have Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday spots still available, but they are filling up as I type this, so if you really want your mount, contact him ASAP. Thank you!Nedra34 Aug 13
Aug 12 [H] New Player LFG Im a new player coming to WoW as BFA has peaked my interest. Im looking to learn PvP and participate in Raids/Dungeons. My play time varies alot so I hope some guilds out there are understanding in this.Ryunura0 Aug 12
Aug 12 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus4 Aug 12
Aug 11 [A] Looking for a casual guild for BfA Good evening, I'm a relatively casual player who is looking for a friendly guild to experience BfA with. I consider myself casual in the sense that my play time is unpredictable, but I do enjoy the occasional normal raid and just hanging out and chatting while questing. If any such guilds are recruiting, please shoot me a message in game or leave a reply here! Looking forward to meeting some cool people!Khazdin0 Aug 11
Aug 10 [H] Browncoats are recruiting! Browncoats are a casual horde guild on the Blackhand and Galakrond sister servers. For us it’s all about having fun! Whether it’s leveling a character through questing or dungeons, profession and achievement progression, hanging out in current content, or doing Mythic+ and Raid runs, we like and will help do it all! We are currently a small guild looking to find new Browncoats to fight against the Alliance in Battle for Azeroth! We will be starting a mythic + and raid group once we have enough interested members to venture with. Make sure to check us out on discord https://discord.gg/DvX2e9C. Join the shenanigans. FOR THE HORDE! We aim to misbehave.Hakkuna0 Aug 10
Aug 10 Alliance Smacks Down Horde in Orgrimmar Just a shout out to those who successfully defended the gates of Stormwind tonight and then ported to Orgrimmar and repeatedly smaked. down. the. Horde. Lots of fun.Saintgeorge0 Aug 10
Aug 9 Horde - Violet Spellwing/Argus Carries! Hello there! EDIT: No more carries from Surprise Dragon, it has been fun and thank you all for the business, it was wonderful meeting all of you. We will see you in BfA!!! If you're still looking for a Horde side Argus Carry to obtain your Violet Spellwing before BfA arrives Surprise Dragon has you covered! Feel free to message Waterworld/choon#1592 in game via mail or whisper, or leave a message here and I will get in touch! Heroic carry run for Argus, with Violet Spellwing mount and personal loot: 250k Other carry options can be discussed if there is something you're interested in. You just need a 110 Horde side toon, your gear doesn't matter. Runs are typically carried out on T/TH nights between 8-11pm server. We look forward to having you join us!Waterworld1 Aug 9
Jul 30 [A] Magnificent Seventy (M7T) is rebuilding Magnificent Seventy (Alliance) is rebuilding and welcoming ALL players. Want to move at a slower pace with in-game content without judgement? Then this casual, social guild is looking for you. We are looking to do OLD content whether it is raids, dungeons, transmog runs, achievements, or just about anything we can think of and/or get a group together for. Let's put the social back in WoW. Leave a message here or whisper in-game for invite or questions.Klahl3 Jul 30
Jul 30 [H] Looking for Violet Spellwing I am looking to get in a run for the Violet Spellwing. Please let me know if you have space for me. Will pay if required.Kerviel1 Jul 30
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 26 [H] Browncoats are Recruiting! Browncoats are a casual guild, for us it’s all about having fun! Whether it’s leveling a character through questing or dungeons, profession and achievement progression, hanging out in current content, or doing Mythic+ and Raid runs, we like and will help do it all! We are currently a small guild looking to find new Browncoats to fight against the Alliance in Battle for Azeroth! Make sure to check us out on discord https://discord.gg/DvX2e9C. Join the shenanigans. FOR THE HORDE! We aim to misbehave.Hakkuna0 Jul 26
Jul 21 Bh&Gk OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 17 Happy pre-patch day! Hope everyone got their last minute mage towers and achievements in! See you on the flip side...Rajia0 Jul 17
Jul 15 [A] <Comfortably Numb> Heroic Antorus Carries Comfortably Numb is selling Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne. Our run begins every Sunday at 6:30 pm central time. Full run[11/11] heroic carry with personal loot: 550k Heroic Argus kill achievement only with personal loot: 250k Any one individual heroic boss on personal loot: 175k *There is an additional charge of 50k if you are paying on a server other than Blackhand/Galakrond. Buyers must pay 50% no later than 72 hours prior to the schedule run. We want to make sure you preserve your spot and provide as much value to as many people as possible. The rest of the cost will be paid before we pull the first boss of your individual carry. We will provide a summon to the instance so no need to wait outside the raid door for your carry to begin! You are eligible for any gear with your class specialization, with exception to high titanforges on bosses which are master looted. We would rather distribute loot to you than shard it! If you are interested in any other carries feel free to contact me via battle-net silver24#1783 or discord Joob#0284.Joobaghoor7 Jul 15
Jul 7 CN Recruiting for BFA Mythic Comfortably Numb 10/11M (Hopefully 11/11 next week) is recruiting a limited number of exceptional raiders for Mythic BFA content. As one of a few guilds that succeeds at Mythic raiding on BH we take pride in keeping our dead server on the map!. We strive to give people looking for the greatest challenges in the game a home. We have a limited raiding schedule of Tue and Thur 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM Central and use every minute of the 6 hours to progress as much as we can. We expect all raiders and raider apps to be prepared by studying, preparing and coming as ready as they can be to every raid. We are melee heavy so we are specifically looking for ranged dps and healers ( Monk, Sham, Priest preferred) . Any applicants Must have warcraftlogs as means of reference, If interested please fill out an app on https://cnumb.enjin.com or Contact Parlignomy, Apep, Darkytotem, Joob in game for a personalized interview! Happy Raiding in BFA! Your friendly neighborhood gnome - Parli!Parlignomy0 Jul 7
Jul 4 Slap Chop Recruitment <Slap Chop> is 2/11 mythic full clear heroic looking to recruit for Bfa. We raid Friday-Saturday at 7-10 Server time. We are also a semi-casual, but pushing content guild. We have events going on throughout the week with people running mythic plus dungeons and playing other games. Slap Chop is a mature guild, but all are welcome. Guild started in Pandaria, and the players have been around since vanilla. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackhand/Slap+chop PST myself, Crypticwar, Drodlynn or Anlage for more info.Demonduchess0 Jul 4
Jul 4 Slap Chop Recruitment <Slap Chop> is 2/11 mythic full clear heroic looking to recruit for Bfa. We raid Friday-Saturday at 7-10 Server time. We are also a semi-casual, but pushing content guild. We have events going on throughout the week with people running mythic plus dungeons and playing other games. Slap Chop is a mature guild, but all are welcome. Guild started in Pandaria, and the players have been around since vanilla. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackhand/Slap+chop PST myself, Crypticwar, Drodlynn or Anlage for more info.Demonduchess0 Jul 4
Jun 26 ESSENCE US 80 WTS Mythic Argus Mount <Essence> US 80 is selling mythic antorous carries with or without mount, chosen, guldan mount! ADD ME FOR PRICES! Bnet: ChaddizBack#11223 Discord: Vodka#3491Vodkabro0 Jun 26
Jun 18 LF Keystone Group In dire need of a keystone group on horde side. Im a 943 affliction lock with my mains io score being 2154. Im not looking to push like 20+ on this toon but want a group who can reliably do a 15 on time every week. This toon is more for fun so would prefer chill people and easy going runs. If you wanna get the grind on add me a bnet at LazyPeon#11106.Brîtneyfears0 Jun 18
Jun 17 Switching mains for BFA, LF raiding guild Switching from my 956 Arms warrior to gearing up my hunter in preparation for BFA, looking mainly for a raiding guild but I'm open to a lot!Vasilli1 Jun 17