Blackwater Raiders and Shadow Council

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
20h <A> The Wild Hunt LF Tank/DPS Faction: Alliance Server: Shadow Council Guild: The Wild Hunt About Us Our group consists of a small group of friends and family who want to complete end game content up until Heroic. We do not raid mythic. The guild itself has been around for at least 7 years and almost always engage in end game content while catering to a relaxed friendly atmosphere. Progression ■ Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N, 2/9H ■ The Nighthold: 10/10N, 10/10H, (AOTC) ■ The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N, 7/7H (AOTC) Times ■ Tuesday: 8:00pm-11pm (EST) ■ Thursday: 8:00pm-11pm (EST) Recruitment ■ Tank/DPS OS Our second tank has take a leave of absence. We are looking for someone to fill the void and tank in his absence/when he returns. We would like someone with a strong DPS OS in case they would like to DPS once the tank returns. We would prefer a tank with at least 9/9N TOS experience. We are not looking to gear up a tank but rather have a tank that fits in with everyone. Requirements At least 9/9 N TOS Friendly Fits in with group A server transfer is not required at start but preferred if you are a good fit! At least 905 ilevel Contact If you're interested in the group, contact any of the following members: Snoarlax (btag: Snoarlax#1646) Austendarcy (btag: Tanglewood#1661)Snoarlax0 20h
3d I Have a Pendulum of Doom for Sale! Yo everybody, Stagmoss here. I've got an extremely rare, yet not unobtainable item found only in Uldaman called the Pendulum of Doom. Here is its wowhead information. http://www.wowhead.com/item=9425/pendulum-of-doom While it has no current loot table, my friend found it June 11, 2016. It is essentially a 0% chance drop, but it still drops. I have had 2 offers around 250,000g so far. If you wish to inquire about it, don't hesitate to ask!Stagmoss5 3d
Jul 12 [A] Resto Druid lf raiding/mythic guild Hello folks, after a short break I've decided to try to re-kindle my love for raiding and attempt to find a raiding or mythic guild. I've been raiding since MC-40m on various characters. I've been a druid, resto and feral, for approximately 10 years off and on. I show up on time, with consumables needed. I'm highly allergic to drama. I'm also an adult, so if saying s**t would cause your guild to freak out, I'm probably not the healer for you. I like a guild that is light hearted, knows how to laugh at me, themselves and each other and not get bent out of shape about it; but also a guild that knows raid time is raid time. I'm available most evenings for raids, mythics and just hanging out having fun. Because I'm a nerd, that's why! :P If you're interested, please feel free to add me in game, Daphne#1598. Or just walk up and yell, "HEY NERD!" Which ever you prefer.Lèxy0 Jul 12
Jul 12 Looking for a primarily social guild (h) I took about a 3 month hiatus from WoW, and upon returning I decided to try a new realm, and to go back to horde, which was my faction since launch (I let a friend tlak me into trying alliance on his server, it's not for me) I am currently leveling a priest, but may back off him and try a war in the near future, I am looking for an all level friendly social-based guild. Just a group of people to BS with while I level an alt, if I like the server I may transfer my other toons there (got a 100 druid, 110 DH, 110 mage, and 110 rogue I would likely transfer)Chekyoursix0 Jul 12
Jul 10 920 Prot Pally First off, I am open to transferring horde. But you will pay for the transfer. 57 Artifact 1600m+ 10/10H 1/10M (Got put on Nights when we started Mythics) 9/9N 7/9H (3 Weeks into ToS, and our raid group was apparently Mythic Ready) Shorten the story up, didn't see eye to eye with my guild. Held through till the end of the week, and decided I still didn't see eye to eye. Came back from working 2.5 months on nights, to giving them the solid tank performance that I had given prior to working on nights, and they had moved on with other routes. Monday - Friday 7pm-11pm CST, are my available times for raiding. I'm looking for a guild that is ready to start Mythic, needing a tank to fill in that last slot. What I bring to the Table: 1. 97-100% Attendance on mandatory raid nights, 50/50 on optional. 2. Can read over my own logs, and adjust from there. 3. Very Vocal, and if put in a leadership position can lead. The only time I won't be vocal, is when there is a lack of communication between the other tank being vocal, if the other tank is not vocal and I point it out numerous times to Guild Leader, and officers, and they do not do anything about it. I will not be vocal. 4. Parses don't matter, but consistently always parsing. Could use additional help on the DPS side of the table though. What I don't want at the Table: 1. Loot Council that funnels gear to specific players. 2. Individuals that continue to mess up, and miss raid nights, and allow them to recieve gear/pats on the backs when they wipe because of mechanical errors from not having the slightest clue to what has happened. IE: Knowing that standing in swirlys from Maidens, will give you the bomb. Making you ineligible to properly tank the boss when it needs to be taunted for your side to receive the hammer. 3. I expect guild repairs, if I contribute to your guild bank. If you require me to put materials in a bank for feasts, then I expect to get something else other than feasts in return. 4. If it's progression 20 minute explanations are good, if it's not progression and it should be farm, then I expect a short overview and a ready check and pull. There is no need to have 20 minute discussions before every pull. If you're looking for a tank that gives you 100% output when receiving output from the rest of the raid, then here I am. If you want someone that will put in just the amount that the bare minimum guy puts in while jerking himself off, go somewhere else. I'm not here to carry your raid team. Add me at Stephen#11786 Have Top Notch internet with no latency issues, also have a back up MiFi hub in case power goes out. Here are my logs from Tomb: LINKS: WoW-Heroes www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Stormrage/Slarkon/ WoW Progress www.wowprogress.com/character/us/stormrage/Slarkon Warcraft Logs www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1gMNB2yrXcxq4jvV www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/NmHGv97kpcnLRMZt www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2NTGHvwMf8kx6cAK www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zMfy2XqCpwthGk9R www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3YXmnNW2d1AtwCv7 www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dPH9MTJxhc4KAZj8 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/617mqvBXKQgtGjNzSlarkon1 Jul 10
Jul 2 Returning Player looking for a Guild I've been away for several years and are looking forward to experiencing all the new things the game has to offer now. I've looking for a guild that is time-friendly, alt-friendly, and, hopefully, just friendly in general. I enjoy PVE, PVP, Dungeons, and, well, not afraid to try every part of the game. I'm looking for a group of friends that I can enjoy the game with again. I've tried the Guild Finder, but that isn't kept up to date, it appears. Look for me in game or post here. Whatever works! Thanks for your time!Chalada0 Jul 2
Jul 1 Idea:Starting Zone Revamp, and Boosts What do you guys think? 'cause ive been thinking about this but like. Why doesnt Blizzard have incremented boosts? Cause I'm sure someone would pay for a boost thats NOT directly to 100. I would. I would love to have a level 80 or 90 boost sitting around so i can do the previous expansions, yknow? plus, some people might want to get to 100 themselves, but they also might want or need a little boost to get to a point where they can go through content they actually want to be part of. Ive made SO MANY characters over the years, and going through the lower levels is agony and it can get dull. but if I was able to start at a point where im able to go through, say for example, Northrend, Then I think it would be much more fun and would allow me to skip all the old lame content that is in the begining levels. On another note, I feel as though the starting zones REALLY could use a little revamping. I think things should be updated a bit so that the starting zones are actually relevant to whats going on in the current expansion/story. Especially Starting Zones like the Draenai starting zone, They've been in a "Crash Site" for far too long to be realistic. You'd think that they'd start cleaning up the place, establishing themselves a bit more. Maybe even aquiring some help from their human friends, to build housing and such thats not detrimental to the land itself like we see that their crystals can be. And the Worgen's are still having to go through the cataclysm! Over and Over! for every Worgen made, is another poor soul having to go through the cataclysm. I realise that these races are connected to certain expansions and by extension certain world circumstances, but... We're at LEGION now! The Burning Crusade is long gone, and the cataclysm is over and done with! The world should be settled by now, and starting to rebuild! Starting to Grow and Expand! I know this may pose a problem to newcomers to some extent, but honestly, no matter what, any newcomer is going to have to catch up with the lore! Theres no sense in having things preserved for certain expansions. Since, in order to play a newcomer would have to have the latest expansion anyways. Hear me out Bilzzard! As a veteran who has been around since the beginning of WoW, I am pleading to you that this issue be addressed. Thanks for reading, share your thoughts eh?Dionaisus0 Jul 1
Jun 20 Time for some <Sweet Revenge>! (Located on the servers Blackwater Raiders and Shadow Council) Are you tired of getting pummeled by a swarm of nasty murlocs? Or maybe you just need some friends willing to help you get those hard-to-get achievements, like getting the legendary axe Shadowmourne? Well look no further, <Sweet Revenge> is looking for new members to fill our ranks! We're a friendly, no-drama guild filled with some great folks that are more than happy to help one another. We're currently seeking people who share this mindset, and who understand that we are by no means a strict raiding guild. That being said, we do aspire to rebuild our raiding teams so that we may run current expansion raids again. Casual Raid Team: For fun, nothing serious. No stress, no pressure. Feel free to bring some Darkmoon Ale and jokes to the run! Progressive Raid Team: A bit more serious than the casual runs. No raging, but some pressure and stress is to be expected. An occasional joke is welcome, as is some ale if it doesn't impair your gameplay. We don't have any plans to form a PVP team or push our way into PVP in general, though we won't say no to an occasional PVP night where we have fun and try to not die! Once we have plenty of members, we plan to reintroduce monthly (maybe bi-weekly also) guild games. These include hide-and-seek in various WoW locations (including opposite faction territories!), achievement runs (both guild achieves and personal achieves), transmog contests, and more! Given that they aren't in the middle of something, the members of <Sweet Revenge> are more than happy to help one another with leveling toons, grinding for Artifact Power, dungeons, achievements, etc! It certainly doesn't hurt to ask, we don't bite! Feel free to send a whisper or in-game mail to Corren-BlackwaterRaiders (or message me on my battletag, AlyCat#11192) or Agacia-ShadowCouncil if you have any questions or if you want to join! Hope to see you in-game!Corren1 Jun 20
Jun 14 891 Holy Priest LF Guild Hello! I am new-ish to WOW (started in Sept) but not new to mmorpg or healing. I've been playing a healer for about ten years (just not on WOW) and then took a break, and switched to WOW. Husband and I seem to have 50/50 luck with pugs (who doesn't?), and looking for laid back people who, love this, but also know this is "just a game". I am a Holy Priest currently at 891 ilvl, and just felt confident enough to try out raid finder, have not tried my hand at mythic yet. Husband is DH with 851 ilvl. I have some alts, but at the end of the day, I just really enjoy healing! Due to minor details like having a 9-5 job, M-F (you know, making an income is good, to pay for this game!) we can't commit to routine raid nights- but we will try! If we sound like we might get along, please let me know! HellesBelles#1401Selisetria0 Jun 14
Jun 13 <Doesnt Wipe> LF more! We're a fairly new guild looking for more for our raid team. We've progressed through Nighthold considerably fast and are looking for more as the Tomb of Sargeras raid opens soon. If interested, or to just join and hang out with us, please ask for Antiseptic and I'll be found! We're a collection of laid back, semi-casual players with interests in pvp, raids and M+ content. We like to do well (and who doesn't?) but we don't yell and kick you out of the guild if you stand in the lava. We realize that this is just a game and intended for entertainment- yet- we're more entertained by winning. The name is just for fun as EVERY guild wipes at some point. :) Have a great dayAntiseptic0 Jun 13
Jun 13 Stonefield and Maclure LF Second Raid Group Stonefield and Maclure LF more members to fill an ever growing guild. Family friendly attitude is a must. We are a casual, friendly guild, with a mixture of all player types (raiders, pvpers, casuals). LF players to start second raiding group (10-15 players) for anyone still progressing through Emerald Nightmare and/or Nighthold N/H/M. Raid times will be discussed once the group is full. Healing specs are priority recruitment atm. The goal is to progress quickly enough through N/H EN & NH to start ToS within a month after the gates open, but without putting pressure on guild mates to feeling like they have to be a Hardcore Raider, lol. Please ask for myself, Mineva (GM), or an other S&M member for an invite, and we all hope to see you soon. Have a great day =)Xsesshomaru0 Jun 13
May 29 <Speakeasy> is recruiting alcoholics and... Forum lurkers. Also hello. I'm looking for more casual members for the guild to run mythic+ and socialize, you need to be able to handle extremely vulgar and abhorrent language and topics...if there's another guild on this realm that is more foul than us I would be amazed. Whisper Ztop if you're interested. ThankZtop0 May 29
May 29 ✨Moon Guard's Annual Ride-A-Thon 2017✨ Be, our, guest! Be our guest! You are invited to something that's the best! A simple fun event that takes place once a year! On the US Moon Guard realm, Come and drink some beer! Jump a motor-bike and have a cheer! Moon Guard's Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon is an annual event open to the public for both Alliance and Horde! This year I am opening it up an advertising off-realm as well. Specifically to other RP realms to reach out to the greater RP community. The Ride-A-Thon will be held on May 29 (coinciding with the U.S. Memorial Day), beginning at 7:00PM Moon Guard realm time (that's 5:00 PM PST / 8:00 PM EST / Midnight GMT), at Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaque Lands on the US Moon Guard RP realm. There will be a brief speech commemorating the fallen soldiers of Azeroth given by myself with the help of a translator for Alliance and then I will lead a procession of riders across The Eastern Kingdoms on a predetermined path down south to Booty Bay. Upon arriving at Booty Bay there will be an after party. It is highly encourage that participants use a motorcycle mount during this event. These mounts include: Champion's Treadblade - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/championstreadblade.php Warlord's Deathwheel - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/warlordsdeathwheel.php Mekgineer's Chopper - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/mekgineerschopper.php Mechno-Hog - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/mechanohog.php Goblin Trike - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/goblintrike.php Goblin Turbo-Trike - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/goblinturbotrike.php If you wish to participate and do not own one of these mounts or can not afford one, fear not! All are welcome to join us regardless of what mount they choose. MAPS! Why is the path purple? Because that's what you get when you mash up red and blue! Maps showing the path of the Ride-A-Thon route can be found here: Part 1 - http://githnji.tumblr.com/post/138417489503/moon-guard-annual-memorial-ride-a-thon-path-part Part 2 - http://githnji.tumblr.com/post/138417251793/moon-guard-annual-memorial-ride-a-thon-path-partGithnji5 May 29
May 28 Mortalis (H) is recruiting for heroic raiding Mortalis II is a relatively casualish guild looking to fill out or ranks with DPS. We're currently 10/10 heroic and looking to build up our team for Tomb's debut. We are a guild of mostly 30-40 somethings that realize real life comes knocking and people can't attend every raid. We value teamwork and self improvement more than ilvl or achievements. We are not a guild that will likely be doing mythic raiding any time soon (if ever) and tend to be relatively laid back. So if you're looking for a guild but don't want to commit to the mythic raid style of play, we might be the place for you. We have some basic requirements. - Use of discord on raid nights (and for any challenging mythic keystones you may run with the guild). - Mods like DBM - Food and flasks, though we often will provide a cauldron and feasts provided the numbers support using them. - General raid attendance. We raid Friday and Saturday 6:30-900 Shadow Council Server time. We are currently focusing on expanding our DPS roster. Depending on real life we typically are fielding roughly between 15-20 folks. While we'll consider most DPS, we're pretty full up on Ret Paladins, Hunters, and Demon Hunters. Most wanted: DPS Warrior DPS Death Knight Windwalker Monk Mage Warlock Medium: DPS Shaman (both specs) Feral Druid Low: Boomkin Rogue We're not actively recruiting tanks or healers for raiding, though if you're comfortable with a DPS offspec or an alt, might be worth discussing. We also do a lot of 5 man content for those not looking to raid. Contact myself, Tradias, Dazzy, Tekara, or Talia if you'd like to discuss more. My B.net tag is: Corpekata#1618Kafkaesque0 May 28
May 25 <Stonefield and Maclure> is looking for YOU! Hi forum folks! How are all of you? Hope you're having a wonderful day. We're looking to recruit some new people for raiding. We raid three nights a week, usually for two to two and a half hours at a time. Our raids are usually pretty laid back, and we have cleared everything so far on normal, and are going back and working on heroic kills. Mythic clears are a goal for us, eventually. But, we need to build up a second raid group. This is where you come in! Currently, our main group will be down a tank and a healer for the next two weeks, with the healer being gone for another few weeks beyond that. So, we need to fill those slots if we can. In addition to that, we have several people who enjoy raiding, but we would like to expand our teams to include a second one with a different schedule than the main group. We'd like to welcome anyone interested for this group as well. We use discord for raiding, and provide full repairs, flasks, and feasts; and we'd love to have you. Also, if you aren't interested in raiding, we are recruiting for in-general purposes as well. We're a very active group of people, with a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. As a social-leveling guild, we lean very heavily on the social aspect. We're always looking for new friends to come hang out with us. So, if you're interested, let us know. Feel free to comment on this, or message me in game, or hit up our Facebook page. Thanks for reading! https://www.facebook.com/StonefieldAndMaclureMineva0 May 25
May 19 Looking for Casual Daytime Raiding Guild. Hey everyone! I'm Absol, the lonely Resto Druid with a Blood DK Main and Vengeance DH Alt and no where to call home. :( I stopped playing around halfway through Pandaria and came back a couple months ago! But I've had absolutely no luck in finding a Guild since I started playing again. My main is an 890 Blood DK if anyone happens to need a tank but I would be happy to hit max with this Resto Druid as a healer as well. I would prefer a Guild that does it's raiding during the Daytime/Afternoon. I used to play very hardcore, though I'm not looking for anything super intense this time around unless a Guild is willing to train and gear me back up to par on current content. But I don't mind if you're stuck on Normal or just halfway through Heroic so long as everyone has a good time! I'm super friendly and I can totally RP with everyone or just be myself with a cool group of people! I play this game to help others and never object to doing something that doesn't benefit myself if someone else needs something. I make my own custom lua UI's, I own a multitude of cats, I'm good at congratulating people for exploring elwynn forest or whatevs. It's been months with no one to hang out with... slowly losing the will... to keep pugging Nighthold... wtb friends? Thanks!Absol0 May 19
May 18 I am more offended than you. Look, I know you’re probably offended right now, as any reasonable person would be. There are problematic, toxic signs of patriarchy, white supremacy, and Western imperialism all around us. Just go to a McDonald’s and order a cheeseburger, and you’re already pummeled with enough triggering sights, sounds, and smells to give any sane person PTSD. There is so much to be offended about, but I want to be super clear about one thing: I am more offended than you are. Oh yes, you might think the latest Progressive Insurance commercial’s depiction of ‘Flo’ as an obvious tool of the cisgendered patriarchy is problematic—as you should. But did you scream at the television when it aired, and then take a baseball bat to the screen, like I did? And did you curl up in a ball and babble incoherently for twelve hours afterward, like I did? Yeah, didn’t think so. Just last week, the barista at Starbucks used a pronoun I hadn’t identified with since several days prior. I’m sure you’d be mildly offended at that too, but would you have thrown the coffee in her face, leapt up on the table, and began screaming into a megaphone about smashing all the systemic signs of institutionalized racism, like I did? No? Well, then I guess you just have to concede that I am more offended than you are. Sorry, you can’t all be as woke as I am. credit: Babylonbee.com Just had to.Antiseptic0 May 18
May 18 902 prot pally 902 prot pally looking for a new home. Cleared N NH, artifact weapon is around 915-920.. have interest in playing ref or going holy if need be.. pst in game. Play mostly late day/night. In my alts guild for time being, but it is to slow pace for me. KnatKnat0 May 18
May 11 RP Resources? Hello everyone, I've been on the server for a while now, and I remembered that a lot of the RP Resources that this server had were associated with the RP-Haven website. However, the site has been in maintenance mode for a while now, and I'm really unsure of where to go. I'm going to be playing more on this server now that my real life has calmed down significantly. I plan on adding a few topics on here soon specifically to gauge the server/cross-server intensity when it comes to RP. So my first question would be what locations in and out of the server are people participating in for RP purposes?Lochoren5 May 11
May 4 [H] Cataclysmic - Recruiting We raid Tues/Wed with an occasional shorter finishing day on Thursday. Our Raid times are from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM UTC -7 (PST)/8:30 PM to 12:00PM EST. Nighthold 10/10 Heroic Most nights we are 15-17 men raid size. We are currently recruiting: Healing (1 or 2) (1) Holy Priest or Holy Paladin. I might take a disci priest if you think you're really good at disci but you'll be vetted hard and you better have some strong logs to back it up. (1) Dual-role healer. Any class. DPS most nights, heal when we need it. DPS (2-7) (1) Rogue (2) Mail (3) Cloth (2) Plate We do not bring in random pugs. To apply (joining as a raider pending a trial run): Join this discord channel ... and tell us: Joining as (social member/raider) Guild History Who you are/were Why you might be interested in joining us More detailed info here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752495187Thanatús6 May 4
May 1 Disjointed Guild Recruitment M+/Raiding/RBG Disjointed is currently looking for a solid healer for Mythic+ runs. Must be at least 890 as well as having discord and a Mic. Also Recruiting Raiders for the upcoming ToS raid. If you are looking to screw around and clear things quick and efficiently then we are the guild for you. If you got a stick up your butt or like to screw off a lot and get nothing done we are not the guild for you. We also have some dudes that participate in high end RBG's if that is your interest. If all of this words above interest you we will get you in for a tryout. Also Mail me in game with the following Class/spec ilevel Weapon AP level Years played Content cleared, (if your a returning player then proof your a good player) Don't waste our time and we won't waste yours. -AshAshael1 May 1
Apr 30 Nightborne/Shal'dorei RP prospects? A while ago, I started a thread related to this topic which you can find here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753767581?page=1 and here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753767581 But my queries had been more in regards to the potential for a Nightborne guild being set up. This time around, I'd actually just like to gauge public interest in this area of RP because I'm still rather interested in trying to get something going. It's not necessarily something that would require a guild format and would likely include players from multiple realms. The aim here is to see if I can find people that are interested in pursuing this sort of RP. My last thread attained a string of dislikes on several of the posts, something that I think I should pin on the bad reputation surrounding RP that doesn't utilize the main playable races. This sort of criticism is something that I definitely understand because anything outside the norm is going to be a challenge to successfully engage but in a way, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I've been engaging in Roleplay for about 6 years now and as much as I adore my other characters, I'm definitely interested in seeking more of a challenge in my writing. However, a large portion of my personal interest is directed toward the general culture in Suramar City. Everything is very stiff and poised, refined to perfection. Of course, this lends itself to the idea of falsified unnatural beauty. The Nightborne are generally very committed to 'keeping up appearances' and holding themselves in an esteemed manner regardless of their private struggles, an attitude that is fundamentally somewhat flawed. They strive for perfection which is, in and of itself, an imperfection. It's a wonderful sort of irony. I'm also a big fan of political drama and intrigue as well as the portrayal of prejudice - especially when it regards class differences. I understand that a lot of these themes are present in Sin'dorei, Human or even (albeit, rarely) in Kaldorei/Highborne RP but there's something very appealing about the Shal'dorei in particular. Maybe they're just pretty. I'm hoping that there are others out there who agree with how I feel about this. If so, I'd like to get into contact with you and the easiest way would probably be to slap my battletag onto the end of this post. I'm toying with the idea of creating a Discord server for cross-realm communication too. What do you think? Does any of this interest you? If you'd like to get into contact with me, my battletag is Zarxes#21200Grullock0 Apr 30
Apr 10 Feisty Corner Is this thing on? Hiyo! I'm Feisty. You may recognize me from such forum threads like, "Feisty Corner: The Electric Bugaloo" and "Feisty Corner: What Exactly is Prairie Dogging?" It's been a while since I've frequented the Shadow Council forums but now that I'm back, I see we've been squished in another another server. Gadzooks, is internet rent too dang high?! I will be posting things I find amusing. That is all. I urge you to do the same. -Feisty.Feiston102 Apr 10
Apr 10 H <Dragonriders of Azeroth>Recruiting We are looking old and new players. We have been around for several xpacs just never recruited. We raid and run mythic dungeons. Right now we raid with friends in other guilds but are trying to bolster our ranks and start hosting raids. We are looking for all specs. We are very friendly and non-judgmental. We enjoy discord while online. We prefer clean language and respectful attitudes due to a younger audience in our homes (a stray f-bomb won't get you kicked). Whether you are 18 or 81, all ages are welcome. If interested in making our guild your new home please contact me, Aobh, Jaspali, or Kyaokeli in game. We can give more info online.Aobh1 Apr 10
Apr 9 [A] Death Unlimited is recruiting Death Unlimited is progression oriented heroic raiding guild looking to expand our roster and eventually head into mythic mode. We're currently in need of ranged dps to join our raid team and Mythic+ guild runs. Our raid times are Tuesday 9-11pm Server time and Sunday 9-12pm Server time. We're currently 10/10 (N) Nighthold and 9/10 (H) Nighthold. Our raid lead is a pretty swell guy, and most of us are are easy-going as well. If interested, please add my battle tag or contact me in game (Usually playing Necrobat) Contact info: Cobat#1859Cobat0 Apr 9
Apr 5 Looking for contact w/other guilds I love my guild mates but they are seldom on and we don't have enough folks to do dungeons and raids. I'm not a big raider but I do enjoy doing runs and would like to hook up with some guilds that have folks online and scheduled events. Perhaps you wouldn't mind letting me tag along. Fair healer with armor I think will get me in to almost all the instances. Several alts who need dungeons and raids. Just want to hook up with some other folks and perhaps find out some scheduled times when you do things and I could tag along. I'm not a super serious player. I do my best to do my part but don't take it very seriously. If you have a slot for another on your raid nights let me know. Oh, add me in BN Martoc #1919 and give me a shoutDocmartoc1 Apr 5
Apr 5 H Seraphims Requiem is Recruiting We're a friendly, active, social guild on the server looking to recruit more members. We host Nighthold raids weekly with our core raiding group (4-5 of us) and always fill them with PUGs the rest of the way but we're looking to be able to do them as closer to full guild runs. We do Transmog runs of old content at least a couple nights a week. Very active on Didscord as well. Recruiting players of all levels and specs, but, we are in need of some healers and a 2nd tank.Stïj2 Apr 5
Mar 29 A wasteland? I'm returning to the game after a long hiatus...seems like Blackwater Raiders is kind of empty. I've run into maybe 5 other players in-game, and four of them were in Stormwind. I tried starting a new character, too and I was the only one in the starting zone.Nightshar3 Mar 29
Mar 23 [H] Encroaching Darkness Recruiting We are a laid back friendly guild looking to run mythic dungeons and lfr's each week to gear everybody up until we can form a core raid group and blast our way through some raids. There are no real specifics but could really use a tank and raid heals and all the dps we can shake a stick at (Ranged and Melee). If you're interested, add Darkloa#1247 or shoot me an ingame mail to Darkloa-ShadowCouncil or Felpower-ShadowCouncil. I look forward to seeing some fresh faces in the guild and having a good time. We also plan on doing old raids a couple times a week to unwind. Raid times are up in the air until we know when people are available, so that's another bit of info I'll need from you so we can ultimately decide when we can raid (Tuesday and Wednesdays are out of the question as I will be raiding with another guild, I'm hoping for something on the weekends but as long as it doesn't land on either of those 2 days it should be fine)Felpower1 Mar 23
Mar 10 [H] Azeroth's Fury - Recruiting Hello Blackwater Raider/Shadow Council Raiders Our guild currently is looking for a Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman and either a Frost DK or HPally. We raid Tues/Thursdays server time 6:00 pm till 9:00pm and on Mondays 6:00pm for trivial content (HC ToV and EN) We are currently Normal Nighthold [10/10] Heroic Nighthold [8/10] Contact me: Helena#12928Liná2 Mar 10
Mar 3 LF mythic group - SC Alliance Resto/Ele Saman, LF others to run mythic - daytime EST hours. Currently at 850-ish with both. Getting tired of heroic dungeons. Would like to find a band to run with on a regular basis.Angakor0 Mar 3
Mar 2 <Twilight Chapter> Horde side is recruiting <Twilight Chapter> Horde side is recruiting members. Do you have horde alts that need a home, come hither. We are looking to fill our ranks with those who wish to be in a social guild that is on the cusp of raiding. Are you looking to start over in a new environment, then we are for you. Horde TC wants you.Temujin1 Mar 2
Mar 2 Hello BWR Horde Hello fellow Horde of Blackwater Raiders! The names Coolfire, been a part of the community on and off over the past few years. I have a few I play with from time to time.. but I never really branched out much with you all. The point of my post is I am looking to engage in casual PvP with people from my realm... I miss the days when you could run into someone in a BG from your own realm and spark lasting friendships. Feel free to add me coolfire #1813 I enjoy random bg the most... never really got into the whole rated scene muchCoolfire1 Mar 2
Feb 24 Titans Judgment Recruiting Titans Judgment is a progression oriented mythic raiding guild on Shadowcouncil/Blackwater Raiders. We're a friendly group of experienced individuals who take pride in our guild's accomplishment's big and small alike and always strive to push better each tier. We raid a total of 8 hour's a week making us ideal for people that want to raid smarter rather then harder. There's almost always something going on and our members are very welcoming to new people. Current Progression Trial of Valor [H]3/3 Emerald Nightmare [M]7/7 [H]7/7 Nighthold [M] 1/10 [H] 10/10 Raid Time's Tuesday 7:30-11:30 Est Wednesday 7:30-11:30 Est Recruitment [Tank]Open, prefer Druid, Monk [Dps]Hunter,Shadow priest, Elemental Shaman [Healer]Holy Paladin We're always looking for skilled experienced raider's so please do contact me even if you're class or role isn't open and you feel like you would be a good fit. If we sound like the guild for you to call home or even just sound like we're worth a closer look then please add my battletag or find me on shadowcouncil/Blackwater Raiders playing Brothrthomas, you can also contact Adrain, Jalarir, or Rhonus. Thanks for reading and happy guild hunting!. Brothrthomas#1893Brothrthomas0 Feb 24
Feb 23 [A] Need a friendly, laid back guild LF guild, laid back, mature (I'm 56), not totally into raiding - just fun, friends, help, questing, dungeons and raids guild. I've got two 110's, but currently learning 2nd spec Havoc DH. Only been playing three years - generally a medium player, but always trying to learn more, and could use some friends to show me the ropes on raids and such. Also, it would be great to have someone to quest Suramar. I don't RP, but when my sons started me on WoW they put me on their server - not sure I want to change as they are talking about coming back and playing again.Liadariel2 Feb 23
Feb 20 [A]Titans Judgment 7/7M LFM Titans Judgment is a progression oriented mythic raiding guild on Shadowcouncil/Blackwater Raiders. We're a friendly group of experienced individuals who take pride in our guild's accomplishment's big and small alike and always strive to push better each tier. We raid a total of 8 hour's a week making us ideal for people that want to raid smarter rather then harder. There's almost always something going on and our members are very welcoming to new people. Current Progression Trial of Valor [H]3/3 Emerald Nightmare [M]7/7 [H]7/7 Raid Time's Tuesday 7:30-11:30 Est Wednesday 7:30-11:30 Est Recruitment [Tank]closed [Dps]Hunter,Shadow priest,Enhance shaman,Feral Druid [Healer]Holy Paladin,Resto Druid,Disc Priest,Resto shaman We're always looking for skilled experienced raider's so please do contact me even if you're class or role isn't open and you feel like you would be a good fit. If we sound like the guild for you to call home or even just sound like we're worth a closer look then please add my battletag or find me on shadowcouncil/Blackwater Raiders playing Feorre or Kellidor. Thanks for reading and happy guild hunting!. BattleTags Feorre - Fiorre#11343Feorre2 Feb 20
Feb 20 Checking the Pulse Hi there Blackwater Raiders/ Shadow Council- Just wanted to pop onto the forums and check on things over here. I don't really have any history with this realm, though I have a few friends that main here. Been considering a total shift in faction and realm, and would just like a bit of feedback really. Are there any guilds currently raiding through Legion? Ones that do Mythic+ and generally focus current content? Not looking for harcore, but maybe 6-9 hours a week in the raid scene. I myself am 888 Guardian Druid, 2 piece NH tier set, with full 10/10N clears and 3/10 Heroic and making steady progress. Also have a Monk that I'll be pushing through the last few levels and diving into content with as well. Just looking for a strong group of solid, fun people to continue with. Get some laughs and otherwise engage in bull!@#$tery and other shenanigans. So being active and social is important to me, whether through voice chat or guild chat in general. Anyone interested, or perhaps have questions, feel free to hit me up on my btag: Silvermane#11639Roughride2 Feb 20
Feb 20 [A] Guardian Druid LF Mythic raiding guild Title says it all, I typically do pugs. Focused on Mythic+ but would like to get back into raiding this expac. Are there any guilds that even do mythic raiding on this server? zzzBillybear1 Feb 20
Feb 20 896 Bear Tank found a home Thank you all for the kind replies, I've found a home in <Cataclysmic>Spiritbear3 Feb 20
Feb 11 <Black Omen> is recruiting skilled players Are you good at this game and a cool person as well? I'd like to recruit you. Visit our website at BlackOmenGuild.com or find me in game. Thanks, SuulSuul5 Feb 11
Feb 9 Fresh 110 Looking For Guild - Horde Looking for a guild of mature players. Not looking for anything in particular (i.e. raiding), just wanting a group of adults to enjoy the game with. No drama, no whining, just people wanting to have a good time on the game they pay to play. Please send me a tell or in game letter if your guild would be a good fit for me, thanks!Talema1 Feb 9
Feb 3 <Phalanx of Perdition> and <Last Exile> I have taken the mantle of casual now. If any of you are left, come see me and we'll see if we can't have some fun like the old days from time to time. This is also a shout out to any of the old BwR people back in the Vanilla/BC daysRhomen1 Feb 3
Jan 31 Raiding Recruitment for <TSC> The Second Coming is recruiting some people looking to Raid and do mythics we'll be doing normals and heroics and hitting mythics once we gear up, we are a guild of friends and people that have been playing together since vanilla and others that have been around since then might recognize our name, we've lost some of our raiders due to school or real life events and are just looking to boost our numbers back up a bit, we would be happy to take on some new people looking to devote some time towards end game content wether they be by themselves or with friends or even smaller guilds that might be having trouble getting enough people together, if there are any Horde members looking for somewhere else to hang their hat then feel free to message Nezgrel in game and I'll answer any questions you might have, Thanks and happy Holidays!Nezgrel1 Jan 31
Jan 20 [H]Cataclysmic - ShC/BwR Tues/Wed 530-9 UTC-7 We raid Tues/Wed with 5-man content on Thursday. Our Raid times are from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM UTC -7 (PST)/8:30 PM to 12:00PM EST. ... Most nights we are 15-17 men raid size. ... Other Token Black Guy ... Token Jewish Business Lawyer ... Who we are: ... We may be the Guild for you if: ... We want you if: ... Loot System ... Voice Chat ... Your Guild Leaders: ... ... For questions or to apply please: Applying (joining as a raider pending a trial run): Join this discord channel Join this discord channel ... and tell us: Joining as (social member/raider) Guild History Who you are/were Why you might be interested in joining usThanatús2 Jan 20
Jan 17 [A]New to the server LF a guild Hello folks, I'm new to the server, a transfer from Stormrage. I'm looking for an active guild. I took a break from wow for a while and am back to see what's up. I've been playing wow as a raider since vanilla MC 40. I'm just puttying around right now so I'm more interested in meeting folks rather than raiding at this time. I'm looking for a guild that likes to have fun and doesn't freak out if a four letter word is said/typed. If you're interested feel free to contact me in game or add me #Daphnie1598 Thanks!Lexìe1 Jan 17
Jan 17 877 Rogue, LF Guild Hello, Friendly and mature player looking for a small raid team that also does mythic + together. Looking to keep the raids to only twice a week. I've only done heroic raiding this expansion, open to mythic but prefer a smaller raid team that is minimally clearing AOTC. Logs are available, consistently pull 400k+ on non-disrupted fights. Any days of the week are fine, raids must end by 11pm EST. Ready to faction change/transfer as needed. Kep#1911Kep0 Jan 17
Jan 9 Lf a 5th dps/off tank for mythic dungeons Competent group of 4 looking for a 5th person to push above +6 mythic dungeon content . We want to get together twice a week with Sunday afternoon and evenings priority. krzybzerker#1665Vicareiousli1 Jan 9
Jan 8 [A]Knight Soldiers - PvP Guild LFM Hello! Knight Soldiers is a PvP Guild on Shadow Council/Blackwater Raiders looking primarily for skilled and experienced PvPers to join us! We are a highly social, tight knit guild pushing mid to high ranged PvP brackets in both Arenas and RBGs in a casual setting. We need experienced players to fill out our RBG team, but we are willing to teach and accept new PvP focused players! We value initiative, activity and mechanical skill. We need just a few more players to round out our ranks and join us in Legion's PvP scene. We are searching for people who play weekly if not daily, are willing to interact and be part of our community, and learn and improve on learning about their class as well as other classes. Our primary venture right now is RATED BATTLEGROUNDS on FRIDAYS at 6PM Server Time / 8PM EST. We need Mistweavers, Moonkins, Frost Death Knights, Marksman Hunters, Demon Hunters, and possibly Restoration Druids for the main team. We are playing at around 1900MMR and are a 2k-2.2k EXP Lead group looking to push as a guild. Feel free to apply if you are any class and EXP Level, however! PM me in game at Divinestylez-ShadowCouncil or add me on BTAG Xada#1812.Divinestylez0 Jan 8
Dec 19 [A]Order of the Nightsabre-Tue/Thur 7ST Hello, I'm Box of the Order of the Nightsabre. Our raid group consists of a tight-knit group of 10-12ish people who've been playing games (including WoW) together for the past 8 years or so. Because of this, I'm looking for someone who fits in, or at least can get along with us during raid if you don't want to participate further. Therefore, you should know a bit about us... Recruiting Status: Raids are going to be on and off until the New Year due to travelling and the holidays, but if that's okay with you feel free to give us a message anyways. Recruiting Roles: DPS Healer (preferably someone comfortable with DPS as offspec, but not required Having a tank offspec is welcome, but not critical/required. Our Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday 7-9 ST (9-11 EST) Our Progress: H EN 7/7 H ToV 2/3 About Us: Most of our raiding group is formerly from The Tempest, a small guild more active from TBC through Cata, with a couple members who have been part of the Sabres. We are semi-casual group that like to have fun (sometimes too much), are sometimes airheaded, and have a sometimes crass sense of humor. Despite this, most of us are long-time players and so are pretty experience/comfortable with the game, and like to make progress while having fun. We like to make fun of each other, and mess around, but despite this, we have a lot of helpful and friendly players and we can play seriously to get a kill. Raiding Goals: Our goal is to clear normal and heroic versions of current tier content while keeping raids to ~4 hours a week (sometimes slightly more to get that last kill!). Sub-note: We have many players who run mythic+ during the week but it's not required in any way. What We're Looking for From You: One of the roles we're recruiting. Preferably around ilevel 850 (though if you believe you fit these other requirements pretty well we can work with you on this one) Preferably has cleared or have some experience on normal EN and ToV (if you believe you're an exceptional candidate and have previous raid experience, then perhaps having cleared LFR) Is not offended easily, has a sense of humor (is at least able to take a joke or some sass), extrovertedness is not required, but you should be able to at least be cordial and not chafe the other members Joining the guild is optional, if you don't want to leave your guild for social reasons. We're just looking for someone to join us for our raid group. This also means you can be something other than Shadow Council/Blackwater Raiders, but you'll be on your own for repairs/enchants/consumables. Contact Us: Contact in-game via whisper or mail (don't forum message me, I won't notice): Boxramas-ShadowCouncil (raid lead) Alternatively, Leshana-ShadowCouncil/Aydris-ShadowCouncil (guild lead)Boxramas6 Dec 19