Blackwater Raiders and Shadow Council

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
14h Achievement, Pet, Mount Hunter Guild? Looking to either form a small guild, join a guild or work with like minded people that enjoy Pet, Mount and Achievement hunting. Anybody out there looking for the same? I play eastern time, weeknights from about 4-7:30 Server. Weekends off-and-on all day.Samvimes0 14h
1d <Phalanx of Perdition> and <Last Exile> I have taken the mantle of casual now. If any of you are left, come see me and we'll see if we can't have some fun like the old days from time to time. This is also a shout out to any of the old BwR people back in the Vanilla/BC daysRhomen13 1d
1d LF Group @Black Temple Timewalking Hello, I am interested in joining a group to complete next weeks Black Temple Timewalking. I am familiar with all the fights/mechanics as I raided this tier at content. If your group has any openings for a friendly mage, please drop me a note either in game or through Bnet: Seer#11114 Thank you, SeerSeer0 1d
3d WTS Hello my name is Gildedwithin and I am looking to sell of a few things from my collection, if you would like to buy anything on this list please leave a comment and I will get back to you with more information. Realm: Shadow Council ING: Gildedwithin Send me best offer within range Selling [Chromatic Sword] 200-250k [Bloodfeaster Larva] 160k The Alchemy version! not the pet charm one. [Vanguard Legplates] 200k [Veteran Leggings] 400kGildedwithin0 3d
5d Bloodfeaster Larva Wanting to sell my [Bloodfeaster Larva] for 400k! 200k cheaper then the ah price I have it posted for. I will take 300k need fast cash let me know blow ball me let's trade.Gildedwithin0 5d
6d Dark Passengers looking for raiders Open, friendly guild looking for bodies that want to raid. Easy going, laid back. Cleared reg and 2 Heroic bosses before we stalled. Send Senza (BWR) a message or btag me at erin1984#1321.Senza0 6d
6d Casual player on Blackwater Raiders LFG Greetings! Newly transferred from another server, looking for a PvE focused, friendly guild to join. Currently this toon is rocking Balance but willing to change specs to meet guild needs at endgame time. I am a parent of two small kids so I play in the evenings after bed time. That said I'm available most every night. Please ping me if your guild is recruiting? Thank you! Miyamota#1316Blume0 6d
Nov 5 WTS Chromatic Sword] I am looking to sell my Chromatic Sword for 265k Gold if you would like to buy it send me your battle tag.Overflowing0 Nov 5
Oct 31 Feisty Corner Is this thing on? Hiyo! I'm Feisty. You may recognize me from such forum threads like, "Feisty Corner: The Electric Bugaloo" and "Feisty Corner: What Exactly is Prairie Dogging?" It's been a while since I've frequented the Shadow Council forums but now that I'm back, I see we've been squished in another another server. Gadzooks, is internet rent too dang high?! I will be posting things I find amusing. That is all. I urge you to do the same. -Feisty.Feiston156 Oct 31
Oct 29 <Reverie> {A} recruiting for Raid Team Reverie is a mostly casual, non-toxic guild looking to break out into the raiding scene. We are currently 7/8N and 1/8H with the intention of clearing both Normal and Heroic prior to AotC being removed for Uldir We are full on Tanks and healers and primarily looking for dps, but will gladly accept quality players that can handle multiple roles (ideally a dps with tank OS in the event that one of our tanks is unavailable) We raid Thursday and Saturday, 5PM-8PM Server (7-10PM Eastern) Many of our members have families and children, so casual is key to keeping the raid team together, but still reaching all our goals in a timely manner in heroic level raiding. Anyone interested in joining our raiding community, please feel free to add any of the following via battle tag or reach out to one of the following in game: Kelryn#1211 (me) Godfrey#11856 Xraptor#1892 In game contact: Maurá Gødfrey Coriandar We look forward to hearing from and conquering raids with you :) - MauráMaurá0 Oct 29
Oct 29 WTS PENDULUM OF DOOM HELLO GUYS, I HAVE PENDULUM OF DOOM TO SELL, ACCEPTING OFFERS!! i am thinking about 5m, but i am not sure. :) here more info about the item: https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/azralon/item/9425Themoniu0 Oct 29
Oct 27 <Unbound Honor> Recruiting Hello folks our guild is currently looking for new folks. We are not your run of the mill guild. We like to have fun and run various things like other guilds. Although what sets us apart from some other guilds is we don’t mind if you are under geared or under skilled we will help you. I have lead many raid progression teams throughout various expansions. I have helped many people become good at their class and help them acquire the skills and gear they needed to get there after other guilds have thrown them away. We are family based so we also understand that real life is bigger than this game. We do use Discord for voice communication. Let me tell you something I believe in. This game offers various things... Money, Items, and allot of things in this game come and go like the wind but good people are the truest of rare finds in wow. So please add me and come allow us to help you in your game experience. Come join a true family-based guild. My battle tag is Deadman#1363... Thanks for your time reading this!!! P.S. Sense of humors Welcome!!Drakke2 Oct 27
Oct 24 [H] Black Omen LFM <Black Omen> is one of the oldest and most prestigious guilds on Shadow Council and we are looking to expand our roster. We are currently progressing in Raiding (8/8 N, 3/8 H), Mythic+ Dungeons and PVP (Arena and RBGs). If you're looking for a regular dedicated group that plays hard and has fun doing it, then check us out. Formal guild events are spread throughout the week and typically start at 6 p.m. server. Members are strongly encouraged to chat amongst themselves and organize groups throughout the week as well. Recruitment needs are wide open. Casual players are welcome! Message Hertin (Btag: Iceviper35#11664 or Discord: Iceviper35#1843) or any online member for more details.Hertin4 Oct 24
Oct 24 EVIL CORP is hiring! (H RP-Friendly) Ever wanted to tour the world in style? Yeah! Me too! Go figure! Well, I guess it's just too bad you can't do that on a daily basis. Well, I've got something just as good as touring the world. Come "work" for Evil Corp. We have a 409(t) savings plan and regular dental and vision check ups. At Evil Corp, we will put the fun back into fundamentals, and the cooperation into having you slave away at mining Azerite! Join us today and you will regret every other decision you have ever made! OOC Disclaimer: Hey guys. I'm looking at expanding my guild and bring back some RP on Shadow Council. Right now, it's a very small guild, focusing mostly on leveling and helping one another out. I'm looking for any and all that would like to help rebuild this guild to a fairly sized, active RP community. If you are interested, come find me or hit me up in game.Lochoren4 Oct 24
Oct 23 BwR&SC OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader1 Oct 23
Oct 12 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12
Oct 8 A Death in Our Family This is the second post like this that I have made in my time as guild leader, and it's not any easier now than the first time. But, I wanted to let all of you know that our fear friend and family member, Leahcarol, passed away Monday afternoon. We found out about a year ago that he had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, and he remained stoic as ever over it. We will be holding an in-game memorial service to him this Saturday, February 17th at 6 PM realm time at the Gurubashi Arena. LC was an avid PVP content player, and we would like to honor his fight against such a terrible disease with a server-wide fight. It seems like a fitting way to remember him. Thanks. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at stonefieldandmaclure@gmail.com Update 2-17: For those who messaged me asking if there are rules to the fight, no. I'd like it if our guild could all jump into the arena first and have a few moments together before anyone else follows us, but if anyone wants to just jump in and start fighting, that'd be awesome as well. And yes, there are accounts set up to help cover the expenses. I will post them here once I find out from his wife if that is okay.Mineva6 Oct 8
Oct 7 <Yogg Saron> is now recruiting! <Yogg Saron> is a small guild that likes to raid/mythic+. We hope to one day become a well known guild! Overkill#12474Overkill2 Oct 7
Sep 28 Exodus [H] of SHC Recruiting for BfA Mythics Exodus of Shadow Council US (PVE) is currently recruiting for Battle for Azeroth. CLASS NEEDS AS OF May, 22 2018 Range - Medium Melee - Medium Heals - Low Tank - Closed We are always looking for exceptional players to improve our roster. If you are such a player, please apply regardless of posted class needs. ABOUT EXODUS Exodus is a raiding guild located on the US realm Shadow Council. It was founded in February of 2006, and remains one of the oldest guilds on the server. Throughout 2006-2010 the guild focused primarily on highly competitive raiding, pursuing 25-man content with a demanding 5-night schedule. It has successfully earned a multitude of server firsts, and often ranked among the world top in progression. Some of the guild's more notable achievements included: Celestial Defender, Grand Crusader, A Tribute to Insanity, and others. As of 2014, the guild adopted a less strenuous approach to the game, and moved to the Zul'Jin server under the name Deicide. We Took a break after the "greatness" that was WoD and raided in different MMOs while maintaining a casual presence in WoW. With much of the original core group in tact, we are seeking to bolster our core with a few highly skilled, motivated, and experienced players. Our primary goal is to return to our home server and climb the ranks of mythic raiding once again. OUR EXPECTATIONS At Exodus, we pride ourselves for our friendly and social atmosphere, while maintaining a goal-oriented raiding environment. Once raid begins, we expect raiders to be focused and prepared; this includes preparing for boss fights, minimizing absences, and bringing plenty of consumables. We value skill, dedication, discipline, and shun immature elitism. In an effort to maintain raid cohesion and keep turnover to a minimum, we are looking for mature long-term players. LOOT (With mythics going personal loot, the following is pointless; however, in the event that Blizzard decide to change their minds--the following will come into play.) To minimize loot bias, we utilized a loot council system based on facts and numbers. All loot and attendance is publicly tracked on our custom-designed website, which enables us to compare player stats while looting. This allows more flexibility than traditional DKP systems, while maintaining the open and unbiased nature of checks and balances. Priority is naturally placed on serving guild progression, but a great effort is made to keep the system fair. Loot discussion, complaints, and questions are welcome and can be directed to a designated loot officer. REQUIREMENTS - Previous raiding experience. - Stable schedule and ability to attend most raid days. - Experience with addons such as Deadly Boss Mods (other class-specific addons may also be required). - Discord voice chat client installed. - Stable internet connection and a reliable computer (regular lag, graphic issues, or crashing is not acceptable). - Ability to handle constructive criticism and be a team player. RAID SCHEDULE Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (with one friends and family day to clear heroics and normals whereof attendance is not required) between 8pm and 11pm Central Time CST. Raiders are expected to attend every raid or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences. At Exodus we understand real life happens, our philosophy has always been RL > WoW. We, therefore, do not have a defined attendance cut-off, so long as absences do not become habitual. HOW TO APPLY To apply, Please apply at http://exodusshc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php. The website is still under construction, and its functionality is purely for application purposes at this time. For questions or concerns, please contact Gladiator (Gladiator#1824), Cathulu (Cathulu#1796) or Rev ( Rev#1287) in game. The plurality of our membership has raided together for several years, and some have even known each other from as far back as Everquest. While closely adhering to the classic mentality of putting time and effort in to achieve excellence, we wish to welcome more people to our extensive, continuing history. We are looking for members that will stick around for years to come--growing as a part of our team. While we take raiding as serious as anyone else and we prefer to do it with friends, no expectation is made to be social. If you choose to log in for raids and log out when complete--as long as you are prepared and dependable--we could care less. That said, it is not uncommon after a long raid night for several members to stick around in discord and socializeGladiator2 Sep 28
Sep 9 Old Boys Anyone I used to know still around? Been playing a month or so and my curiosity is getting the best of me. Arocus(H) still play? Miss you guys. -Sylense(A)Mcscrotes2 Sep 9
Sep 9 [H]Cataclysmic LFM 1/8H Tue/Thr 6:30-10 serv. We are currently 8/8N and 3/8H Uldir. Need DPS Need 1 Full-time Holy Paladin, Raid experience preferred. Please contact me in-game: btag Synadelphos#1893 or on discord https://discord.gg/2DvDerf We don't mind taking more healers if you can play a dps off-spec well enough. If you're able to make at least one of our raid days consistently, and perform adequately then we'd like you to come raid with us. We also would love to have tanks/healers in our community chat for mythics/keystones. I just can't guarantee you'll be able to play those roles in our raids, atm. We, usually in the past, have enforced a strict closed raiding policy. Generally, only bringing guild tagged and friends/family of the guilded. In BFA we're opening our raid membership to any competant players who can consistently make at least one raid day. Why cataclysmic raid? 10+ years of raid leadership experience Our core raid team are seasoned players, we have a consistent group of 10-12 who are around every xpac. Our raid team are all friends and we approach raiding as a fun social activity That said we can be particular with performance on progression content, as ultimately that is the goal of the raid, to progress. Many old-school members you might know who've been playing the game since classic from guilds with server history such as: Black Omen, Cataclysmic, Exiled, Infusion, and Reign of Shadows etc. ... What you need: ... Community Code: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/vPgP5rbsOLB?region=US&faction=Horde Contact guild leadership: btag Synadelphos#1893 Join guild discord: https://discord.gg/2DvDerf Sÿn1 Sep 9
Sep 9 A farewell from <Light Brigade> As a guild <Light Brigade> has been raiding on Shadow Council since Molten Core and Zul Gurub, raiding all content through Antorus, but come the end of the month we are planning on server transferring. Raiding on Shadow Council has been increasingly difficult as more and more people leave the server and very few from outside the server want to come here. We plan on still maintaining a presence here with many of our alts, so you will still see many of us around, our raiding mains will just be elsewhere. Hundreds if not thousands of people have been a part of the Light Brigade raiding team over the last twelve years. Many friends have come and gone, and many are still in guilds on alts, or casual players. Anyone that wants to follow us, come April, we can be found on Moonguard. Light Brigade has made many memories and accomplishments here over the years. Realm first Heroic Lich King Realm first Heroic Al'Akir Realm first Heroic Nefarian Realm first Heroic Sinestra Realm first Heroic Ragnaros Realm first Heroic Sha of Fear Realm first level 25 guild We will miss you shadow council as we move on to make new memories elsewhere. Daenerys aka RhaegarDaenerys7 Sep 9
Sep 6 Social Guild looking for more players Hello! My husband and I used to be pretty active players and recently came back to the game. We had our own guild and developed some really great friendships. Now that we are playing again, we would really like to recruit some new members. We are very casual and we take our time leveling to enjoy the storylines. We are not high pressured. We prefer playing with adults who are mature and can enjoy casual funny adult conversation. We see the game as a escape from our real world drama to unwind. We are blackwater. Feel free to send me a message in game since I play way more than my husband lol.Izare3 Sep 6
Sep 5 Old raider back for more Hey guys! Been around since Vanilla. Raided seriously in vanilla, BC and partially through Wrath. Looking for a semi-casual raiding/mythic+ guild on Horde since the last serious guild I was in was Black Omen during BWL days which would be too gnarly for me currently. Meaning, I enjoy the structure of a raiding guild but if I can't make it to a raid one or two days a week, it's not a huge deal. Feel free to message me in game or obviously post here for details.Gumbircules2 Sep 5
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 1 Seeking Guild I'm a long time WoW player who took a years long break after "Wrath Of The Lich King" and returned towards the end of Legion where I got back into things pretty heavily. I was hoping my guild (Muse) would see some players return for the expansion but this seems to not be the case, so I'm looking for a new (fairly active) guild on Alliance side (though I do play both sides). I used to raid fairly hard core, but don't have the patience for it anymore. I am looking for a guild that wants to do some LFR/Normal Mode raiding eventually, and do mythic content as far as finishing the story line at least (why Blizzard decided to finish/progress the storyline now requires a mythic dungeon is beyond me). Right now I have 4 level 110 characters Alliance side, and I can work on filling any role needed. I have a tank specced monk, two different healers (Priest and Resto Shaman), and of course my fire mage (Blizzard doesn't seem to like fire mages at the moment though).Therumancer3 Sep 1
Sep 1 For those of you leaving for good. I still enjoy the game so please send me your gold so i can buy Tokens and keep playing. Thanks in advanceYodit0 Sep 1
Aug 26 old players from the past Hello I am curious if there are any players still around the were in guilds with clancey or DMCO that may still be around on Shadow Council. I am looking to have a community of old players from the old days that maybe do mythics with like we used to. you can contact Npepper#1391Ntarragon2 Aug 26
Aug 11 The Insane Title Sale The Insane Title Currently selling [Heavy Junkbox] which are required for the "Insane title." Boxes are currently in stock available to trade/mail in-game. Boxes are priced at 700g each, non-negotiable. Boxes can also be ordered when stock has run out. ~1500 in stock Contact via post or in game mail.Totemfury2 Aug 11
Aug 10 Bastion H Recruiting Raiders BFA <Bastion> H on BWR/SC recruiting for mythic progression. We raid Tues and Thurs from 8 pm EST to 11 PM EST. A little about us: We started many years ago as a guild. We are casual but still progress. We took all of ANTORUS off. Some went to raid on other servers but, we are coming back to be with our friends. In our offtime we do Mythic pluses, farm stuff and even take stabs at our guildies. Raid leader was 9/11 Mythic in Antorus. Looking for more for BFA on SC/BWR. Realid me if you want more information Nursy#1406Sisterknives1 Aug 10
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 6 Before you delete Send me your money please, man cannot live on tears aloneYodit2 Aug 6
Aug 4 <wtf did you just call me> - Alliance Let's just dive right in to what I'm looking for and keep this short and sweet: Raid Leader Raid Roster Members Casual Players <wtf did you just call me> is a new guild on Shadow Council - Alliance. My goal right now is to fill out a roster of competitive players; starting with good raid leadership. Going forward the plan will be moving into Battle for Azeroth with a full team capable of tackling Mythic content at an acceptable -if not exceptional- rate. That gives me a tight window for recruitment, but I'm confident that I can find the right people to make it happen with enough commitment. I'll expand on my priority list for recruitment a little bit below. Raid Leader: I myself am not currently in a position to lead in competitive content again, or for that matter raid at all. I've been away from the game for years and the last time I actually progressed through serious current content was 10+ years ago. For that reason I'm excluding myself from the roster, and I am looking for one (or ideally, two) leaders for the raid roster. Skipping the minute details for now; overall you should be able to express your capability in leading a raid team, with all of the responsibility that entails. Recent Mythic content clears are a must. Raid Roster Members: As with the leadership positions, experience is king, but I will never discount someone who can prove themselves in other ways. Competence is my priority. Raid Roster recruitment will not start until after raid leader(s) have been assigned in order to allow them to help flesh out the roster. I'll update this when those positions fill. Casual Members: Friends & family of raiders, random leveling members, role-players, etc. Everyone is welcome to join in a casual position for a fun, mature environment. RBG's are planned for the future after the raid priority has been met, both in a casual and competitive capacity. Contact me in-game via mail (Putricide - Shadow Council) or PM if I'm online at my btag - Erik#1809. I'll handle all requests on a one-on-one basis. I'm not going to have you fill out some application with 92 different UI screenshots, a thesis statement on the inner machinations of your mind, and a circuit-by-circuit breakdown of your PC. I'll ask the pertinent questions as we go, pull you in to Discord to chat if things go well, and go from there.Putricide0 Aug 4
Aug 3 Shoutout to Order of the Nightsabre! As in the title. I miss all those folks- it's been aaaaaages.Videos0 Aug 3
Jul 30 <The Ashlanders> Are you returning to WoW after a long break or are you looking for a home where it's friendly, helpful and stress free ? Where you are not pressured to do anything. Well, <The Ashlanders> is the place to be! We pride ourselves in helping others, having fun and being like family. We are a social leveling guild. We do guild events, mythic (+) runs and so much more! We are looking full active members to build our ranks for BfA. All levels and classes welcomed. We also have discord, website and a Facebook as well! If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask! :) -Alfar (Assistant GM) Server: Shadowcouncil/BlackwaterRaiders -US Sister guilds: <Dark Ash> on horde (same servers)-US Contact info: MsAlex#1985(assistant GM) Surrh#1887 (assistant GM)Meliline1 Jul 30
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 25 Roleplay Resources and Connections In Game Chat Channels: Haven - Usually Ally-side, but I've seen horde folks (maybe Ally folk on Horde alts?) use it Crossroads - Used by Horde and Ally, but rarely. In Game Communities: RP Connect Horde: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/3b5kPTXoY?region=US&faction=Horde Rp Connect Alliance: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R7KXPumbm?region=US&faction=Alliance RP Mods: Total RP 3 https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/total-rp-3 MyRolePlay https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/my-role-play Web Sites: http://chardiary.com/ - A place to post stories and art https://wowrpevents.tumblr.com/ - Postings of role play events to attend for all RP servers https://rpfind.me/ - Not limited to WoW, but a platform with some BWR/SC folks listed Discords: RP Crossroads - https://discord.gg/PGCc4tq Roleplayers Connect - https://discord.gg/ettfyHJ Oceanic/Late Night RP - https://discord.gg/3fXBg7K ----- So what else do we use around here? Let me know, am curious, and I like lists and lurking. Toss links to your WoW related role play web sites, discords, blizzard groups, favorite mods or whathaveyous here, or yell at me in game. Thanks!Paynifier5 Jul 25
Jul 19 Ingame Cross-realm Roleplayers Community Greetings Roleplayers! Are you interested in an inter-realm community connecting all roleplayers? Tired of LFRP on discord but people responding aren't actually online, ingame? Want to advertise events or even just tell people when you're open for business and easily invite people into groups to rp with? Well then I happily present to you the Roleplayer's Connect Community! With communities dedicated to both the Alliance and the Horde, you can bring in all your characters without feeling weird about using your bnet. Channels include lore discussion, event advertisement, looking for currently rping groups and even a channel for organizing for ic pvp going in to this war centric expansion! Please join us! Alliance: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R7KXPumbm?region=US&faction=Alliance Horde: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/3b5kPTXoY?region=US&faction=Horde Please no spamming, trolling or hate. It may take a few days for us to really get the community going, so please bear with us while things are still being set up with this new feature.Arahe1 Jul 19
Jul 18 Rp guild "Ironbane Offensive" now recruiting Friendly social/rp guild looking to make a home for the rpers of our realm, message me in game for a inviteZakhan2 Jul 18
Jul 18 returning player LF RP Guild Returning player LF fun and friendly peeps who like to Rp, hang out, do a raid or two? I stay casual about 65% of the time, i like to crack jokes, but I'll always stay respectful. If you don't have guild we can still be friends too! currently loving the high mountain questing stuff on broken isles! come join me!Siksika3 Jul 18
Jul 18 Where were you when the servers died? I find myself on the forums reading old posts. Im like a crack addict and cant get my fixTemujin2 Jul 18
Jul 17 Why there is no RP on this RP server You might have come here because the server is labeled as an "RP" server, but you're also asking yourself "where the heck is all the RP?" I am Sanstus, the oldest living paladin on Shadow Council/BRW. I will take you back to give you the origins of this place. Back in October of 2008... It was the end of B.C. Everyone was anticipating Wrath of the Lich King and it was a glorious time. When Orgrimmar and Stormwind was the capital city and everyone stood there just hanging around. People would PvP right outside Org and in Goldshire. Times where we would allow Alliance to come fish in Orgrimmar ponds and vice versa. Nobody would kill the lowbies who would come RP. It was a mutual understanding. Wrath of the Lich King was launched and everyone speed leveled. They wanted to reach end game content and new dungeons / raids were ready to go. The competition became ruthless and people stepped up their game. Because of this new XPAC, new players joined. People that have never touched WoW before, were suddenly interested. The Thottbot forums were going nuts and you could feel the tension even there. As the influx of new players happened, Shadow Council was no longer a place where everyone knew everyone. The usual people stuck out, Putrid, Wheezy, etc. But it was clear that the server was growing. As a result of this growth, the level of mutual respect that both the Alliance and the Horde had was diminishing. Lowbies being killed off whilst questing. Alliance going into Barrens and murdering questing NPC's and vice versa. Alliance RP'ers would try to sneak in but, lvl 80 toons would just slaughter them and we made it a point to do For The Horde at LEAST once a week. SMC RP'ers and people who would RP at the Filthy Animal in Dalaran, didn't have it easy. Elitist !@#$%^-s would come in and /say endlessly. They would yell and constantly make their lives a living hell. This would happen ALL THE TIME. I have to assume that if it happened whenever I was around constantly, it happened when I logged off as well. Soon everyone just went to Silvermoon City but even there, people would go and ruin their time. Some would even fake RP with the RP'ers and just when you thought they were legitimate RP'ers, they'd say something stupid. So the RP'ers eventually got tired and took of to the Alliance side. Where they, unfortunately, suffered the same fate. There wasn't anywhere they were safe. This is Shadow Council/BRW - RP server but RP wasn't allowed by the masses. Nobody cared enough to stand up for them or AT LEAST report the abuse. So here we are today. Shadow Council / BRW is a mislabeled Normal server. RP is dead and wont come back. -EndSanstus10 Jul 17
Jul 11 Any Horde Rp guilds on our realm? I have been searching for awhile, i've already found some alliance side but was wondering if there was any rp horde side.Zakhan0 Jul 11
Jun 12 H-Aggramar 30% -> 0% with 2/3 dead https://youtu.be/Scr4zQOm8KQCalisten0 Jun 12
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 20 [A] Monk Looking for Guild I'm about 936 on all specs and enjoy playing all of them, looking for a guild mostly to meet people to do mythic pluses with. I don't have a set schedule at work so I can't commit to raid times unfortunately, but I would be plenty happy to hop in raids as a bench member or something. Mostly I spend my time doing mythic pluses and would like to have people to run them with rather than pugging all the time. I've been playing since early BC, casually raiding off and on since Wrath. Don't tend to play super late or early in the day, and am on the west coast. Reply to this post or hit me up in game if you'd like. Thanks!Keskorai1 May 20
May 19 LF Guild | DH, Lock, Druid, Shaman Looking for a guild that is planning on pushing high end content in BoA and everything else in between. There was nothing wrong with my former guild but their attendance dried up and I have been pugging most nights since. Only so much of that one can take! This has been my legion main @962 but I also have a Warlock, Druid, and Shaman, that are all raid ready (930+). I am familiar with all the +~15 Mythic Dungeons and have 7/11H Antorus, including Argus. I have been on Shadow Council since the beginning and just recently came back for legion. Please message me in game. I am on the east coast so I'll be looking for something that is friendly to that time zone. Look forward to hearing from you! <3Totally0 May 19
May 16 <Maelstrom> [A] is recruiting for BfA <Maelstrom> is looking for new blood for Battle for Azeroth, we are a small/midsized guild that mainly run heroic level raids (Emerald Nightmare 7/7, Trail of Valor 3/3, Nighthold 11/11, Tomb of Sageras 9/9, Antorus, the Burning Throne 11/11), mythic plus dungeons and also look forward to running island expeditions and warfronts in BfA. We raid two times a week for two hours per night and are a active guild since vanilla. We are looking for flexible DPS (can either DPS or heal) and hunters, rogues, death knights or druids, but really looking for anyone that wants to have a good time (so if you are cool, we want you, no matter what class you play). Many of our members have families and children, so casual is key to keeping the raid team together, but still reaching all our goals in a timely manner in heroic level raiding. In discord contact: Thandrin#3328 Aleski#6817 In game contact: Thandrin Lusteria AlasanderThandrin0 May 16