Blackwater Raiders and Shadow Council

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
13h Exodus [H] of SHC Recruiting for BfA Mythics Exodus of Shadow Council US (PVE) is currently recruiting for Battle for Azeroth. CLASS NEEDS AS OF May, 22 2018 Range - Medium Melee - Medium Heals - Low Tank - Closed We are always looking for exceptional players to improve our roster. If you are such a player, please apply regardless of posted class needs. ABOUT EXODUS Exodus is a raiding guild located on the US realm Shadow Council. It was founded in February of 2006, and remains one of the oldest guilds on the server. Throughout 2006-2010 the guild focused primarily on highly competitive raiding, pursuing 25-man content with a demanding 5-night schedule. It has successfully earned a multitude of server firsts, and often ranked among the world top in progression. Some of the guild's more notable achievements included: Celestial Defender, Grand Crusader, A Tribute to Insanity, and others. As of 2014, the guild adopted a less strenuous approach to the game, and moved to the Zul'Jin server under the name Deicide. We Took a break after the "greatness" that was WoD and raided in different MMOs while maintaining a casual presence in WoW. With much of the original core group in tact, we are seeking to bolster our core with a few highly skilled, motivated, and experienced players. Our primary goal is to return to our home server and climb the ranks of mythic raiding once again. OUR EXPECTATIONS At Exodus, we pride ourselves for our friendly and social atmosphere, while maintaining a goal-oriented raiding environment. Once raid begins, we expect raiders to be focused and prepared; this includes preparing for boss fights, minimizing absences, and bringing plenty of consumables. We value skill, dedication, discipline, and shun immature elitism. In an effort to maintain raid cohesion and keep turnover to a minimum, we are looking for mature long-term players. LOOT (With mythics going personal loot, the following is pointless; however, in the event that Blizzard decide to change their minds--the following will come into play.) To minimize loot bias, we utilized a loot council system based on facts and numbers. All loot and attendance is publicly tracked on our custom-designed website, which enables us to compare player stats while looting. This allows more flexibility than traditional DKP systems, while maintaining the open and unbiased nature of checks and balances. Priority is naturally placed on serving guild progression, but a great effort is made to keep the system fair. Loot discussion, complaints, and questions are welcome and can be directed to a designated loot officer. REQUIREMENTS - Previous raiding experience. - Stable schedule and ability to attend most raid days. - Experience with addons such as Deadly Boss Mods (other class-specific addons may also be required). - Discord voice chat client installed. - Stable internet connection and a reliable computer (regular lag, graphic issues, or crashing is not acceptable). - Ability to handle constructive criticism and be a team player. RAID SCHEDULE Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (with one friends and family day to clear heroics and normals whereof attendance is not required) between 8pm and 11pm Central Time CST. Raiders are expected to attend every raid or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences. At Exodus we understand real life happens, our philosophy has always been RL > WoW. We, therefore, do not have a defined attendance cut-off, so long as absences do not become habitual. HOW TO APPLY To apply, visit our Discord at https://discord.gg/w9dYcWt and follow the on-screen instructions (this is a VERY temporary solution as we work on a new website). For questions or concerns, please contact Cathulu (Cathulu#1796), Gladiator (Gladiator#1824), or Rev ( Rev#1287) in game. The plurality of our membership has raided together for several years, and some have even known each other from as far back as Everquest. While closely adhering to the classic mentality of putting time and effort in to achieve excellence, we wish to welcome more people to our extensive, continuing history. We are looking for members that will stick around for years to come--growing as a part of our team. While we take raiding as serious as anyone else and we prefer to do it with friends, no expectation is made to be social. If you choose to log in for raids and log out when complete--as long as you are prepared and dependable--we could care less. That said, it is not uncommon after a long raid night for several members to stick around in discord and socializeGladiator0 13h
2d [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 2d
3d Why there is no RP on this RP server You might have come here because the server is labeled as an "RP" server, but you're also asking yourself "where the heck is all the RP?" I am Sanstus, the oldest living paladin on Shadow Council/BRW. I will take you back to give you the origins of this place. Back in October of 2008... It was the end of B.C. Everyone was anticipating Wrath of the Lich King and it was a glorious time. When Orgrimmar and Stormwind was the capital city and everyone stood there just hanging around. People would PvP right outside Org and in Goldshire. Times where we would allow Alliance to come fish in Orgrimmar ponds and vice versa. Nobody would kill the lowbies who would come RP. It was a mutual understanding. Wrath of the Lich King was launched and everyone speed leveled. They wanted to reach end game content and new dungeons / raids were ready to go. The competition became ruthless and people stepped up their game. Because of this new XPAC, new players joined. People that have never touched WoW before, were suddenly interested. The Thottbot forums were going nuts and you could feel the tension even there. As the influx of new players happened, Shadow Council was no longer a place where everyone knew everyone. The usual people stuck out, Putrid, Wheezy, etc. But it was clear that the server was growing. As a result of this growth, the level of mutual respect that both the Alliance and the Horde had was diminishing. Lowbies being killed off whilst questing. Alliance going into Barrens and murdering questing NPC's and vice versa. Alliance RP'ers would try to sneak in but, lvl 80 toons would just slaughter them and we made it a point to do For The Horde at LEAST once a week. SMC RP'ers and people who would RP at the Filthy Animal in Dalaran, didn't have it easy. Elitist !@#$%^-s would come in and /say endlessly. They would yell and constantly make their lives a living hell. This would happen ALL THE TIME. I have to assume that if it happened whenever I was around constantly, it happened when I logged off as well. Soon everyone just went to Silvermoon City but even there, people would go and ruin their time. Some would even fake RP with the RP'ers and just when you thought they were legitimate RP'ers, they'd say something stupid. So the RP'ers eventually got tired and took of to the Alliance side. Where they, unfortunately, suffered the same fate. There wasn't anywhere they were safe. This is Shadow Council/BRW - RP server but RP wasn't allowed by the masses. Nobody cared enough to stand up for them or AT LEAST report the abuse. So here we are today. Shadow Council / BRW is a mislabeled Normal server. RP is dead and wont come back. -EndSanstus4 3d
4d A farewell from <Light Brigade> As a guild <Light Brigade> has been raiding on Shadow Council since Molten Core and Zul Gurub, raiding all content through Antorus, but come the end of the month we are planning on server transferring. Raiding on Shadow Council has been increasingly difficult as more and more people leave the server and very few from outside the server want to come here. We plan on still maintaining a presence here with many of our alts, so you will still see many of us around, our raiding mains will just be elsewhere. Hundreds if not thousands of people have been a part of the Light Brigade raiding team over the last twelve years. Many friends have come and gone, and many are still in guilds on alts, or casual players. Anyone that wants to follow us, come April, we can be found on Moonguard. Light Brigade has made many memories and accomplishments here over the years. Realm first Heroic Lich King Realm first Heroic Al'Akir Realm first Heroic Nefarian Realm first Heroic Sinestra Realm first Heroic Ragnaros Realm first Heroic Sha of Fear Realm first level 25 guild We will miss you shadow council as we move on to make new memories elsewhere. Daenerys aka RhaegarDaenerys4 4d
4d [A] Monk Looking for Guild I'm about 936 on all specs and enjoy playing all of them, looking for a guild mostly to meet people to do mythic pluses with. I don't have a set schedule at work so I can't commit to raid times unfortunately, but I would be plenty happy to hop in raids as a bench member or something. Mostly I spend my time doing mythic pluses and would like to have people to run them with rather than pugging all the time. I've been playing since early BC, casually raiding off and on since Wrath. Don't tend to play super late or early in the day, and am on the west coast. Reply to this post or hit me up in game if you'd like. Thanks!Keskorai1 4d
6d LF Guild | DH, Lock, Druid, Shaman Looking for a guild that is planning on pushing high end content in BoA and everything else in between. There was nothing wrong with my former guild but their attendance dried up and I have been pugging most nights since. Only so much of that one can take! This has been my legion main @962 but I also have a Warlock, Druid, and Shaman, that are all raid ready (930+). I am familiar with all the +~15 Mythic Dungeons and have 7/11H Antorus, including Argus. I have been on Shadow Council since the beginning and just recently came back for legion. Please message me in game. I am on the east coast so I'll be looking for something that is friendly to that time zone. Look forward to hearing from you! <3Totally0 6d
May 16 <Maelstrom> [A] is recruiting for BfA <Maelstrom> is looking for new blood for Battle for Azeroth, we are a small/midsized guild that mainly run heroic level raids (Emerald Nightmare 7/7, Trail of Valor 3/3, Nighthold 11/11, Tomb of Sageras 9/9, Antorus, the Burning Throne 11/11), mythic plus dungeons and also look forward to running island expeditions and warfronts in BfA. We raid two times a week for two hours per night and are a active guild since vanilla. We are looking for flexible DPS (can either DPS or heal) and hunters, rogues or mages, but really looking for anyone that wants to have a good time (so if you are cool, we want you, no matter what class you play). Many of our members have families and children, so casual is key to keeping the raid team together, but still reaching all our goals in a timely manner in heroic level raiding. In discord contact: Thandrin#3328 Aleski#6817 In game contact: Thandrin Raynare Alasander/Azaran GhaluelThandrin0 May 16
May 16 Stonebeard Told you. The Blue Post at the end confirmed what I said. Eat it.Aisvarya0 May 16
May 4 ✨Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon 2018✨ Put on your leather chaps and strap your legs around something hard and hot! Get your motors running and get prepared for Moon Guard's annual event the ✨Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon✨, 2018 edition! You! YES, YOU Are welcome to come on down to the US Moon Guard realm and join in the fun! What this event is Moon Guard's Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon is an annual event open to the public for both Alliance and Horde! This is an event in which people gather and ride motorbikes across the length the Eastern Kingdoms in memorial to fallen soldiers and an excuse to have a good time! When & Where The Ride-A-Thon will be held on May 28th (coinciding with the U.S. Memorial Day), beginning at 7:00 PM Moon Guard realm time (that's 5:00 PM PST / 8:00 PM EST / Midnight GMT), at Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaque Lands. There will be a brief speech commemorating the fallen soldiers of Azeroth given by myself with the help of a translator for Alliance and then I will lead a procession of riders across The Eastern Kingdoms on a predetermined path down south to Booty Bay. Upon arriving at Booty Bay there will be an after party. It is important that participants follow Githnji or the assisting raid leaders following me, in order to stick to the predetermined path, because the route selected is planned in such a away as to avoid as much npc pvp flagging as possible. It is highly encourage that participants use a motorcycle mount during this event. These mounts include: Note: The Chauffeured mounts do not scale with max level ground mount training speed and are therefore slower. Champion's Treadblade - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/championstreadblade.php Warlord's Deathwheel - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/warlordsdeathwheel.php Mekgineer's Chopper - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/mekgineerschopper.php Mechno-Hog - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/mechanohog.php Goblin Trike - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/goblintrike.php Goblin Turbo-Trike - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/goblinturbotrike.php If you wish to participate and do not own one of these mounts or can not afford one, fear not! All are welcome to join us regardless of what mount they choose. Remember this event is open to all regardless of faction or guild affiliation. So, come along and tell your friends! Want to contact me directly? My B-Tag is Nyctomonger#1908 ! Want to share the thread with others? Throw this link at them: https://tinyurl.com/MGMMR2018Githnji4 May 4
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
May 2 <Phalanx of Perdition> and <Last Exile> I have taken the mantle of casual now. If any of you are left, come see me and we'll see if we can't have some fun like the old days from time to time. This is also a shout out to any of the old BwR people back in the Vanilla/BC daysRhomen3 May 2
Apr 27 New to the server Hello, I am a new player looking for an active/social guild to join or just people to RP with. Im returning after years of inactivity, just wondering if there is anyone still on SC ? Or if I should just reroll on a higher pop server.. Thanks!Zumi1 Apr 27
Apr 12 Looking to buy a guild, horde side Hi, I'm looking for a guild bank for my slew of characters on horde side SC/BR, so I'm looking to buy a guild, or just take over an unused one You can either send a mail to this character zandari (shadow council), or ockla (blackwater raiders) or ockli (blackwater raiders) ThanksZandari0 Apr 12
Apr 7 Guild looking to combine with another guild Hi all! Dark Passengers are looking to join forces with another guild to continue heroic progression before expansion launches. We do have one main tank and two main healers, with another that prefers tanking. erin1984#1321Senza0 Apr 7
Apr 3 <Render> is (Casually) Recruiting. Hello everyone, <Render> is recruiting! We are a fairly casual guild who are looking to step in to mythic raiding and are in need of some more players. The pertinent info: 1. Times Available & Time Zone: Our raid times are based on EST. We raid on Thursdays and Mondays from 8pm EST to 10pm EST with most people showing up around 15 mins prior, which is not a hard rule, but appreciated. We also do an alt run on Sundays from 7pm EST to 9pm EST. We also try to knock out mythic +15 runs for the weekly chest here and there. 2. Current Needs: We are seeking just about any ranged DPS (Would prefer hunters and warlocks, but not required), healers and finally a DPS/Healer (Death Knight and/or Paladin would be nice, but not required) who does not mind occasionally tanking. 3. Server Preference: Shadow Council would of course be preferred, however with the introduction of cross-server mythic raiding, it is definitely not required. 4. Faction Preference: Alliance. 5. Hardcore/Semi-Hardcore/Casual: We are fairly casual as we only raid about four hours a week, total. However, we would like that time to now be spent on mythic difficulty as heroic is now farmed. 6. Current progression/experience: We are 11/11 heroic Antorus. 7. Contact Info: a): Keleborn. Bnet tag: Keleborn#1416. b): Shamrocks. Bnet tag: Hevensrath#1137 Feel free to send me a tell, in-game mail, carrier pigeon, etc. 8. Anything Else: We are an older group of people (30s ish) and many of us have been playing the game since Vanilla (You'd think we would be good at it by now). We all get along fairly well but have thick skins and enjoy busting chops. We try to make raids fun, not feel worklike. We have all known each other for quite some time, so we really want someone who is easy going, can take a joke and get along with a group of... personalities. If this sounds like it could be a place for you, please feel free to hit us up and thanks for reading!Keleborn0 Apr 3
Mar 28 Stream/Discord for weekly antorus clears Greetings all! My name is Tastywindows, aka Seryn/Seryntv on Twitch. While new to the streaming thing, I am slowly building on it and part of that is our weekly runs. We have multiple clears of Normal/Heroic Antorus that we fill. It's a later night run, 10pm pst after we are done with Mythic. However, everyone is welcome so long as you pull your weight and if you are in need of being carried, we only ask that you return the favor once you're done being carried. It's a laid back run, and typically full of joking around {feel free to check out the stream and the older videos of the runs that are saved on the stream itself}. Following the stream is not a must, but definitely greatly appreciated. The typical Schedule is as follows: Tuesday: 10pm PST Heroic Clear Wednesday: 10pm PST Normal Clear Thursday: 10pm PST Heroic Clear Friday: 10pm PST Normal Clear Saturday: Raid Achievements unless everyone wants to just clear again 10pm PST Sunday: Whatever happens, happens. 6:30PM PST Monday: Heroic semi-clear, 6:30pm PST Discord Link: https://discord.gg/vDpjuPZ Stream Link: https://www.twitch.tv/seryntv/ The Discord isn't just there for our runs though. If you are doing a run, and you'd like to invite people from there/fill your run with folks from there, you're more than welcome. As time passes and we skip bosses in Mythic, we will likely start putting together Mythic Raids of Antorus as well. Some do M+, and some just hang out. There are class channels for your questions to be answered, as we have people from different backgrounds and varying experience levels of different classes/specs. If you' d like to join one, or multiple of the runs, join the Discord and feel free to message me or one of the mods to reserve a spot =) Again, this is for fun, if you join and attempt to start drama, the boot is just one click away =DTastywindows0 Mar 28
Mar 24 Roleplay Resources and Connections In Game Chat Channels: Haven - Usually Ally-side, but what do I know about what the Horde side does? Crossroads - Used by Horde and Ally RP Mods: Total RP 3 https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/total-rp-3 MyRolePlay https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/my-role-play Web Sites: http://chardiary.com/ - A place to post stories and art https://wowrpevents.tumblr.com/ - Postings of role play events to attend for all RP servers Discords: RP Crossroads - https://discord.gg/PGCc4tq Roleplayers Connect - https://discord.gg/ettfyHJ Oceanic/Late Night RP - https://discord.gg/3fXBg7K ----- So what else do we use around here? Let me know, am curious, and I like lists and lurking. Thanks!Paynifier2 Mar 24
Mar 13 TC has a horde guild too, recruiting friends Twilight Chapter has a horde side that is recruiting. You alliance players have a horde toon in an inactive guild, then TC has a home for you. We are a very casual guild, laid back, so if that is for your then join us.Temujin0 Mar 13
Mar 12 Found guild I am looking for a guild Alliance side that has the Deathwatch Hatchling unlocked and will let me join so I can buy it and thank you.Legionkiller0 Mar 12
Mar 12 Checking the Pulse Hi there Blackwater Raiders/ Shadow Council- Just wanted to pop onto the forums and check on things over here. I don't really have any history with this realm, though I have a few friends that main here. Been considering a total shift in faction and realm, and would just like a bit of feedback really. Are there any guilds currently raiding through Legion? Ones that do Mythic+ and generally focus current content? Not looking for harcore, but maybe 6-9 hours a week in the raid scene. I myself am 888 Guardian Druid, 2 piece NH tier set, with full 10/10N clears and 3/10 Heroic and making steady progress. Also have a Monk that I'll be pushing through the last few levels and diving into content with as well. Just looking for a strong group of solid, fun people to continue with. Get some laughs and otherwise engage in bull!@#$tery and other shenanigans. So being active and social is important to me, whether through voice chat or guild chat in general. Anyone interested, or perhaps have questions, feel free to hit me up on my btag: Silvermane#11639Roughride5 Mar 12
Mar 9 <Disjointed> Recruiting! 5/11 Mythic Guild Name: Disjointed Faction: Horde Realm (US/EU): US - Shadow Council / Blackwater Raiders Realm Type: RPness Progression: 11/11 N 11/11 H 5/11 M Raid Times: 6 - 9 Server Tuesday & Thursday Openings: 1 ranged dps 1 ranged dps with a healing offspec Looking at a couple prospects for melee. Prefer Frost/UH DK. About Us: We as a guild are a mixture of casual and a little more serious casual raiders. I wouldn't call any of us hardcore as above all we like to have fun. We're seeking competent raiders who know how to stay alive, do mechanics and have decent output of damage for our mythic team. Even if you don't make the cut for our main raiders team we have alts that run on Fri/Sat around the same times of 6-9. Contact Info: Discord - Soul#7992 BNET - Phylen#1871 Charater in game - Skills-ShadowCouncil Skillis-ShadowCouncil Or reach out to Discord - Jerk#6275 BNET - Jerk#1503 Charater in game - Jerk-ShadowCouncil Also feel free to post below if you're interested. If you're interested in RBGing we havent had an official team but as a guild we sit around 1900; reach out to our RBG leader Obo in game. Discord - Obo#6229 BNET - Obo#1530 Charater in game - Obodk-ShadowCouncil Obolock-ShadowCouncilSkillis6 Mar 9
Mar 6 Rated PvP Horde Community Rated PvP Interested Horde Players I’m looking to climb for the very first time ever in arena rated content to 2k! I really only want the elite transmog. If I succeed in gaining that in 2’s I’ll unlock the set, right? Anyway, I want 2k rating in everything! Is anyone willing to help a fellow out? This season’s elite PvP belt would really make my transmog pop out like I’m some exotic bloodmage who betrayed his prince for the betrayer!Sunglimmer2 Mar 6
Mar 6 THNT **PAID XFERS** ***PAID TRANSFERS TO 3/11m+ Players*** Guild: Try Harder Next Time (Illidan - US) Faction: HORDE Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 7:30pm-10:30pm CST/Server Cleared: 11/11N 9/11H, with 7/11m lead Recruitment Contacts: Discord- Stephen#6330 or BNet- ProtPaladin#11548 Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Try%20Harder%20Next%20Time Needs: RDPS/MDPS/Heals Other: ALL REALM TRANSFERS FOR 3/11m+ players are paid for as soon as you complete your first raid night in Mythic!Slarkan1 Mar 6
Mar 6 AU Tech Obtained I love languages, but sadly, as a human paladin, I don't seem to learn them easily. Seriously, though, this is the last piece I need for ye old AU Draenor Garrison auction house. I'm not made of money, but I'd be happy to float enough gold for a WoW Token, at present prices (approx 184,000ish gold at this writing) to whomever procures one of these things for me. I've been checking the AH a couple times a day for a bit, and I just never see one of these things. Let me know if you have one and would like to sell! Thanks! Update: I now has, thanks all! Now I can auction things from the comfort of an alternate universe outlands that is super pretty.Paynifier0 Mar 6
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Mar 1 <The Wild Hunt>[A]Recruiting! Hello fellow forum dwellers! The Wild Hunt is looking to fill a few position. Healers: We currently run a Mistweaver/Holy Pally combo, so any positions are open. DPS:All specs are on the table as we are looking to balance out melee to range. Tanks:Sorry this we do not need, but hey if you main a tank we are willing to work with you to gear/teach you any off spec. If you are still interested we would love to hear from you! We are extremely friendly and have no real requirements for gear. We will help you in any way we can to get you ready for raid. Our raid time are Tuesday and Thursday from 7 -10 PM CTZ or 8 – 11 PM Eastern, with every fifth week/holidays as a break. Add/Message Alaunu#8905 on Discord for more information. Have a great day!Alisaunus0 Mar 1
Feb 28 Feisty Corner Is this thing on? Hiyo! I'm Feisty. You may recognize me from such forum threads like, "Feisty Corner: The Electric Bugaloo" and "Feisty Corner: What Exactly is Prairie Dogging?" It's been a while since I've frequented the Shadow Council forums but now that I'm back, I see we've been squished in another another server. Gadzooks, is internet rent too dang high?! I will be posting things I find amusing. That is all. I urge you to do the same. -Feisty.Feiston144 Feb 28
Feb 27 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal3 Feb 27
Feb 23 (Deleted) (deleted, wrong server)Satellizer0 Feb 23
Feb 22 Guild Recruiting (H) The Dark Passengers are recruiting! We are a relaxed, friendly, and patient guild, looking for raiders or another guild to join forces with to tackle heroic Antorus. We currently have: 2 Tanks - one is flexible though, one is set 3 Healers - two are flexible, one is set Really looking for some good dps. Doesn't matter what you are as long as you are aware and willing to learn! Contact me battletag erin1984#1321 or Senza-Blackwater Raiders in game. Thanks all!Senza0 Feb 22
Feb 18 A Death in Our Family This is the second post like this that I have made in my time as guild leader, and it's not any easier now than the first time. But, I wanted to let all of you know that our fear friend and family member, Leahcarol, passed away Monday afternoon. We found out about a year ago that he had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, and he remained stoic as ever over it. We will be holding an in-game memorial service to him this Saturday, February 17th at 6 PM realm time at the Gurubashi Arena. LC was an avid PVP content player, and we would like to honor his fight against such a terrible disease with a server-wide fight. It seems like a fitting way to remember him. Thanks. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at stonefieldandmaclure@gmail.com Update 2-17: For those who messaged me asking if there are rules to the fight, no. I'd like it if our guild could all jump into the arena first and have a few moments together before anyone else follows us, but if anyone wants to just jump in and start fighting, that'd be awesome as well. And yes, there are accounts set up to help cover the expenses. I will post them here once I find out from his wife if that is okay.Mineva5 Feb 18
Feb 16 Druid RP Guild Hey everyone, Are there any druid RP guilds out there? I really haven't seen a lot of RP on BWR, but I thought I'd ask anyway. If not, anyone interested in making one?Maviasam0 Feb 16
Feb 5 [A]Order of the Nightsabre-Tue/Thur 7ST Hello, I'm Box of the Order of the Nightsabre. Our raid group consists of a tight-knit group of 10-12ish people who've been playing games (including WoW) together for the past 8 years or so. Because of this, I'm looking for someone who fits in, or at least can get along with us during raid if you don't want to participate further. Therefore, you should know a bit about us... Recruiting Status: Raids are going to be on and off until the New Year due to travelling and the holidays, but if that's okay with you feel free to give us a message anyways. Recruiting Roles: DPS Healer (preferably someone comfortable with DPS as offspec, but not required Having a tank offspec is welcome, but not critical/required. Our Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday 7-9 ST (9-11 EST) Our Progress: H EN 7/7 H ToV 2/3 About Us: Most of our raiding group is formerly from The Tempest, a small guild more active from TBC through Cata, with a couple members who have been part of the Sabres. We are semi-casual group that like to have fun (sometimes too much), are sometimes airheaded, and have a sometimes crass sense of humor. Despite this, most of us are long-time players and so are pretty experience/comfortable with the game, and like to make progress while having fun. We like to make fun of each other, and mess around, but despite this, we have a lot of helpful and friendly players and we can play seriously to get a kill. Raiding Goals: Our goal is to clear normal and heroic versions of current tier content while keeping raids to ~4 hours a week (sometimes slightly more to get that last kill!). Sub-note: We have many players who run mythic+ during the week but it's not required in any way. What We're Looking for From You: One of the roles we're recruiting. Preferably around ilevel 850 (though if you believe you fit these other requirements pretty well we can work with you on this one) Preferably has cleared or have some experience on normal EN and ToV (if you believe you're an exceptional candidate and have previous raid experience, then perhaps having cleared LFR) Is not offended easily, has a sense of humor (is at least able to take a joke or some sass), extrovertedness is not required, but you should be able to at least be cordial and not chafe the other members Joining the guild is optional, if you don't want to leave your guild for social reasons. We're just looking for someone to join us for our raid group. This also means you can be something other than Shadow Council/Blackwater Raiders, but you'll be on your own for repairs/enchants/consumables. Contact Us: Contact in-game via whisper or mail (don't forum message me, I won't notice): Boxramas-ShadowCouncil (raid lead) Alternatively, Leshana-ShadowCouncil/Aydris-ShadowCouncil (guild lead)Boxramas7 Feb 5
Feb 2 Introducing Rpfind.me A role play networking site that's made by people who speak our language—that's www.rpfind.me. After seeing our community scattered across countless platforms and websites, we decided to try and build something that encompassed it all. Create a profile specifically for your character—it becomes search criteria here. No more combing through archaic forums or idling for hours on end in a city to no avail, now you can be found without even being online. Browse characters, make friends, promote guilds, host community events, even blog. All in one place, all for role play. TL;DR: Facebook for characters, with forums, blogs, and more. Example profile: https://rpfind.me/user/Dragkhar Help us get the word out! Official Twitter: @rpfind_me FEATURES: ... FAQs: ... We hope to see you there, as we're eager to get this fire started. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. There are already thousands of character profiles and the project is rather well received. Thanks for reading!Kalepathe1 Feb 2
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 20 Safe Word Mythic Raid Mixer! Ally Side Safe Word will be looking to do a mixer of sorts on the server to start doing some mythic raids. If you are interested in trying out or think you have the ability/gear to push some mythic bosses down. If interested please post your battle tag and info in here. Another way is to directly reach out to me, my battle tag is Dustybottoms#1861. Important info High or decent Logs will speed up the process of getting invites. Saturday Night 6:30 PST Discord ReqWalljr1 Jan 20
Jan 18 Recruiting PVPers! Find me or an officer in game. If you're into PVP, a Horde loyalist, and a good person, welcome.Suul1 Jan 18
Jan 16 [A] <GoI> 3/11M Recruiting For Funsies <Guardians of Innocence> is a BWR native guild looking to fill its ranks for mythic progression in Legion. We are looking for capable and fun-loving players who are willing to take raiding seriously, but also enjoy the fun in raiding like we do. We're a semi-casual guild and we've been around for almost 9 years now, boasting stable leadership and a close-knit atmosphere. We've cleared many current end tier bosses at their hardest difficulty in the past including Nefarian, Cho'gall, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperor, Garrosh, Imperator Mar'gok, Archimonde, and Xavius. We want to continue these trends as we push further into Legion but we need your help! Raid Times: Tuesday 6:30-9:30pm Server Time (MST) Thursday 6:30-9:30pm Server Time (MST) Monday 6:30-9:30pm Server Time(MST) Currently Seeking: Everyone is free to apply, but we have an emphasis on: Ranged classes Ranged Hunters specifically Please be ready for heroic and mythic raids right away! We're looking for skilled and knowledgeable players with experience from previous tiers of raiding. We're looking for reliable raiders who can make 90% attendance with advanced notice of absence and enjoys raiding in a friendly but progressive environment. We love to raid, even if the bosses don't love us back! To apply, please add one of our officer's Bnet tags found below. One of us is bound to be on! Battlenet tags: Reanne: Feorellas#1662 Zisa: Zisa#1437 Trixe: Trixxie#1755 Aliera: Aliera#1395 Taraah: Yawn#1822Zisa6 Jan 16
Jan 8 (A) Starter Pack recruiting dps for Antorus Good Day ShC/BwR Starter Pack is looking to add some more people to our dps roster for the upcoming raid and beyond. We are a tight knit group of people who truly believe that real life trumps the game at all times, with that being said we don't push mythic content. We do dabble in heroic at a comfy pace. We generally raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:45 Server till 10 Server. With Friday or Saturday as a pick up/finish day. We are a mature group(old) and things can get a little raunchy at times, but it's all fun and games. If interested feel free to contact a member or add me(enurta#1680) and you can see if we are a good fit for you.Cardnylsyn3 Jan 8
Jan 7 Time for some <Sweet Revenge>! (Located on the servers Blackwater Raiders and Shadow Council) Are you tired of getting pummeled by a swarm of nasty murlocs? Or maybe you just need some friends willing to help you get those hard-to-get achievements, like getting the legendary axe Shadowmourne? Well look no further, <Sweet Revenge> is looking for new members to fill our ranks! We're a friendly, no-drama guild filled with some great folks that are more than happy to help one another. We're currently seeking people who share this mindset, and who understand that we are by no means a strict raiding guild. That being said, we do aspire to rebuild our raiding teams so that we may run current expansion raids again. Casual Raid Team: For fun, nothing serious. No stress, no pressure. Feel free to bring some Darkmoon Ale and jokes to the run! Progressive Raid Team: A bit more serious than the casual runs. No raging, but some pressure and stress is to be expected. An occasional joke is welcome, as is some ale if it doesn't impair your gameplay. We don't have any plans to form a PVP team or push our way into PVP in general, though we won't say no to an occasional PVP night where we have fun and try to not die! Once we have plenty of members, we plan to reintroduce monthly (maybe bi-weekly also) guild games. These include hide-and-seek in various WoW locations (including opposite faction territories!), achievement runs (both guild achieves and personal achieves), transmog contests, and more! Given that they aren't in the middle of something, the members of <Sweet Revenge> are more than happy to help one another with leveling toons, grinding for Artifact Power, dungeons, achievements, etc! It certainly doesn't hurt to ask, we don't bite! Feel free to send a whisper or in-game mail to Corren-BlackwaterRaiders (or message me on my battletag, AlyCat#11192) or Agacia-ShadowCouncil if you have any questions or if you want to join! Hope to see you in-game!Corren2 Jan 7
Jan 1 [a](4/11) Titans Judgment! hehe xd Hello! It's me again, the now panda that sits in front of the transmog building in Dalaran and says toxic things in Trade chat when I'm not spamming my other guild advert out of sheer boredom. I'm here to talk a bit more in-depth about our guild, because it just might be the place for you! Titan's Judgment is a serious, social, and semi-sweet guild of Mythic raiders looking to broaden our roster. We raid two nights a week, for 8 hours a week (4 each day) at 5:30 to 9:30 Server Time on Tuesday and Wednesdays, as well as Fridays for optional/offclear nights. We are currently realm first with 4/11 Mythic and the Realm First 11/11H Title. We were previously realm first in ToS as well, but are looking to become even more serious as we inflate our egos and push further into difficult content. In terms of logistics, our loot system is distributed via the RCLC addon, based on a council of officers and raiders who decide who most deserves the piece, without favoritism. Raiders are expected to show up every Tues/Wed unless life happens, as it does, in which case officers should be notified. Attendance is taken seriously, as is performance, and raiders are expected to take and give criticism, stay up to date on their class and spec, as well as make consistent improvements and have an overall non-toxic attitude (when it comes to raiding). The guild atmosphere is generally sociable, active, and open. Banter and memes are embraced with open arms, and we embrace our habits of poking fun, brash topic discussion, and expressing our unique genuine personality(~uguu). We are made of members from all backgrounds, and enjoy coming together to face challenging content, but also to joke around when the time is right. For raiding, we are looking for very specific things, however if your logs are particularly stand-out, or even just good, exceptions can absolutely be made without issue. However, our shopping list is as follows: DPS: Windwalker Monk, Elemental Shaman, Enhancement Shaman, Retribution Paladin, Sub Rogue, Outlaw Rogue, Shadow Priest, Marksman Hunter, Fury Warrior Healers: Holy Paladin* (*Note: Our healing roster is currently full and reliable. We are only looking for a sub-in healer and 5th healer for 5 heal fights. This means your obligations are somewhat different than a normal raider when it comes to Mythic, but you will be expected to take gearing and attendance seriously, as we will also make a serious effort to include you as much as possible. Discussion can be had further in-game.) Tanks: X Thank you for reading! Feel free to PM or IGM (In-Game Mail) me for more information, or add me on BTAG at Xada#1812. Happy New Year, and Good Luck to all of you in Throne!Divinestylez2 Jan 1
Dec 21 Chardiary Thought I'd make a proper little forum post for this new project: http://chardiary.com/ It is a place to post WoW character stories, artwork, and profiles. It'll post to Tumblr, which seems like a handy feature for lots of cats around here. The creator, Satore, and a bug report/ feature request spool seem to lurk at the RP Crossroads Discord server: https://discord.gg/PGCc4tq Props to Satore for making such a neat little place.Paynifier0 Dec 21
Dec 17 [A]<Iridescent> 1/11M Recruiting! <Iridescent> is a Heroic/Mythic focused raiding guild on Shadow Council. Our raiding schedule is W/TH from 6PM CST - 9PM CST. Our goal as a guild is to complete Heroic content in a timely manner and focus on Mythic progression. Current Progression: Antorus, the Burning Throne : 11/11H Tomb of Sargeras: 3/9M Heroic/Mythic Recruitment Needs: DPS - Preferred range DPS Healer - Any exceptional Healers What We Expect From You: - Be active - Maintain your characters ilvl along with Artifact Power - Play your class well while correctly performing mechanics - Be able to take criticism - Be willing to give feedback What You Can Expect: - Positive raid environment - Top M+ players from the server - An active roster of guild members who are friendly and knowledgeable - Optional raids for alts Loot System: - RCLootCouncil - EPGP Contact: - If you are interested, contact Lavak#11917 in game or here on the forums.Lavak3 Dec 17
Dec 16 RP Resources? Hello everyone, I've been on the server for a while now, and I remembered that a lot of the RP Resources that this server had were associated with the RP-Haven website. However, the site has been in maintenance mode for a while now, and I'm really unsure of where to go. I'm going to be playing more on this server now that my real life has calmed down significantly. I plan on adding a few topics on here soon specifically to gauge the server/cross-server intensity when it comes to RP. So my first question would be what locations in and out of the server are people participating in for RP purposes?Lochoren6 Dec 16
Dec 16 [Horde] RP Winter Veil Cross Realm Event [H] WINTER VEIL IN WINTERSPRING ((A Cross Realm Horde Holiday RP Party Spectacular)) December 16th, the first Day of Winter Veil, at 5pm PST | 6 MT | 7 CST | 8 EST Come and join us in celebrating the feast of Winter Veil in snowy Winterspring! Meet people you've never met, hailing from across Azeroth! In addition to good food, booze and company, we will be hosting a number of exciting activities throughout the night! Sign up now to participate! ((This event will have people and groups from at least 3 different servers in attendance!)) Blind Date Auction - Polar Bear Brawl - Group Performances Blind Date Auction: Sign up with one of the sheets in the envelope below between now and the party to be an auctionee! Auctionees will be given anonymous descriptions and bid on by partygoers, agreeing to spend some time with the winner (although they are neither expected or required to do more than that)! Buyers are limited to spending only 5000gp overall (you cannot just buy every auction if you're rich). All proceeds will be used as prize money for future events. ((If you are interested in being bid on, please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/byYMUe8bQVl4sLmZ2 )) Polar Bear Brawl: They say nothing warms the soul like a fight in the frigid cold! A seasonal tradition, this dueling tournament involves stripping down to the bear minimums and duking it out in the frigid snow! While weapons are allowed, nothing else is. Contestents will be inspected before matches to ensure they aren't carrying any jewlery or other items which might afford them an advantage. Bystanders are encouraged to throw snowballs, to add an extra element of chilly fun! Winner gets a special mystery gift! ((If you wish to participate in the Polar Bear Brawl please submit this form: https://goo.gl/forms/lEzh80OhTMwCmDXk2 )) Group Performances: Everyone has a different way of celebrating the season, and we want to give you a platform to show everyone yours! We want to encourage different organizations to sign up and show off. Have a few people recite a story, or sing a song or something entirely different! ((Limit one performance per Guild. We will coordinate with you about the performance itself. Performances should be roughly Winter Veil themed in nature, no longer than 15 minutes and be relatively non-offensive, sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/q42lTedg1nsgs3553 )) ((Additionally, we've made a discord server for the event, you can join here: https://discord.gg/f7unUyM You are in no way required to join the discord to attend the event as it is ingame. The main idea behind it is that discord lets you PM anyone who you share a discord server with, so if you meet someone cool at the event hopefully it'll provide an easy way to connect with them again (encase you forget their server name or anything like that). We will also be using it as a place to share screenshots during/after the event, make updates/announcements, and possibly play mood music via the voice channels. You can also access all of the signups from in there. As this is a cross realm event, we will need to group everyone. You must whisper Ohee-Ravenholdt, Kejala-Ravenholdt, or Raelanaa-Twisting Nether for a group invite at the time of the event. If that doesn't work, contact me (Lahcania#1539 on bnet, Arahe#6448 on discord) or tag me on discord or even post here (although that will probably be the slowest response time). If you are planning on attending please like or comment on this thread so we can get a rough tally of who's coming. Also if anyone knows of a rp community hub outside of these forums for this server (like a discord) that I could broadcast this on, please let me know!))Arahe4 Dec 16
Dec 12 Roleplayers Connect Discord Welcome to Roleplayers Connect! This server has been around for a few months, as it was originally a RP server Discord channel. However, the moderators have recently decided to convert it to allow ALL roleplayers access. This Discord is designed with the intention of helping the RP community across servers to thrive and grow. This is especially important with the upcoming expansion, Battle for Azeroth. We’re hoping to set up this server as a means for ALL role players and RP guilds to connect, network, meet and chat. Reminder: this server will only be active if you all choose to make it so. The more activity within the Discord, the more useful members will find it. 
The server is equipped with: + Server categories! Each RP server will have their own category that includes channels for guild bases and guild advertisements. If your server does not have a category yet, message a moderator to set one up + Factional Roles Dyno bot has been put into place to allow all members to give themselves a role. Once must simply type !rank [rank name] into the #bot_spam channel. The ranks included are Alliance, Horde and Guild Representative. + Voice Channels There have been a few voice channels added in case members choose to network via choice chat. + Facebook Group Ads Many RP servers have a respective Facebook group. Those groups will be added on the front #welcome page for easy access. Moderators have only been put in place to help keep an eye out for potential drama! There are only three rules we ask members to abide by: 1)Be friendly/kind to one another! 2)Avoid controversial topics. 3)No trolling or bashing other members and guilds. Access Link: https://discord.gg/ettfyHJ [[ We are currently looking for more moderators to help manage server guild base channels! DM a moderator if you wish to apply! ]]Kalepathe0 Dec 12
Dec 12 An Announcement from <Stonefield and Maclure> Some of you may have heard of, or even tried, the Ironman Challenge for World of Warcraft. If not, the rules are linked below, but just to give you a quick idea of it, you essentially can not have a character death, or use anything above gray or white quality gear. No talents, no professions, and such. One of the drawbacks to that is that, in the past, guilds were forbidden since of the passive XP boost given to guild members. That perk has since been dropped, and in light of that, Stone from WoW Challenges updated the rules to reflect it. That said, we would like to announce that <Stonefield and Maclure> is going to be a sponsor guild for players who wish to participate in the Ironman Challenge. Currently, there are only three North American server guilds for Alliance, and we will be the fourth. Those wishing to participate in the challenge will have a specific guild rank with restrictions in-line with the official rules challenge. While recruitment for players wanting to begin their journey for the challenge will begin within the next day or so, the guild will not officially be a partner guild until it is announced by the WoW Challenges website. We would like to encourage those of you who want to make a character for it to let us know, as we are very excited to have you with us! For those not currently in the guild wanting to do the Challenge, please feel free to message us here on the Facebook page, or contact someone in-game so we can get you set up. Good luck! Rules: http://wowchallenges.com/index.php?Show=IronManRules Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/StonefieldAndMaclure/Mineva0 Dec 12
Dec 10 Oceanic/Late Nighter RP Discord Hello fellow RPers, I started a discord for people playing during Oceanic hours. https://discord.gg/3fXBg7K You might be in Australia, New Zealand or another Oceanic location. You might be a late shift worker from the USA. You might be a vampire. Whatever reason you have for eating dinner at 3am server is fine — this discord is for RPers that share your schedule. Horde & Alliance Welcome!! I made this discord to prepare for an amazing feature coming in B4A: WoW Communities. This feature will allow us to join multiple guild-like groups (with chat and calendar marking!) on a character basis & across servers. For example: <Azerite and Arcwine> <Gnome Girl Power> <Void Elf & Worgen ERP Manor> <Oceanic RPer Chill Mythic Runs> <Tusks of Mannoroth Support Group> <Dwarf Only Raiding> I think this feature is going to be fantastic for RPers and will definitely be a boon for those of us playing on American RP servers from odd timezones.Sef0 Dec 10
Nov 30 Free Dunegon Boosts by a 101 Twink Hey there, been lurking around the server for a little bit and thought I'd offer free dungeon boosts if you have Alts under 110. If you see me around the server, dont hesitate to send a whisper and ask if I'm doing some dungeon runs. I'm mainly in it for the AP and break boredom slightly. Its really simple, if you have a sub 110 alt but have an ilvl of 680+ I can help you get to 110 at a faster pace than normal doing the same 4 starter legion dungeons, DHT, NL, HoV, and EoA repeatedly. I can solo them easily enough with run times average about 6-8 min. You can follow me throughout the dungeon, but I should warn you I will be in DPS spec and que'ing as a Tank. After a few runs you'll get a feel on what you can handle. With looms you can average 3-4 runs per level and without looms you can average about 4-5 runs per level. Anyways good luck and take care. Happy holidays!Shinoken1 Nov 30