Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, and Shadowmoon

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
2d [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 2d
May 11 Detheroc OGs Any Detheroc OGs around? - Natedawg / BlessidNatedawg11 May 11
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
May 2 <Afro Ninjas> Recruiting BFA-Social/ Mythic <Afro Ninjas> Server 1st Guldan, Kil'jaeden, and Argus recruiting for end of expac and for BFA. All social/casual members always welcome!! Also recruiting mythic raiders for BFA. Bnet: Wsedfgghj#1924Wsedfgghj7 May 2
May 1 [H] <Last Warlords of Lethon> 6/11 M Antorus This forum is fairly inactive but posting this for those on our shared realm that do not want to server transfer off for a new raid group. We're 11/11 Heroic, 5/11 Mythic Antorus trying to look for just a couple more active performant raiders in the long run for mythic raids. We raid Thursday and Monday 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST. We provide flasks and feasts throughout raid time, as well as progression guild repairs. PM Loqutis-Lethon in-game (Loqe#1931) or Duelcore#11790Loqutis17 May 1
Apr 19 Dangitsmcg hits level 110, Detheroc hero. You're welcome. https://www.twitch.tv/dangitsmcgDangitsmcg0 Apr 19
Apr 9 KoHF recruiting Any old school players needing a home? Or perhaps a casual looking for new friends? KoHF has been around since the beginning and is looking to add a few new faces. No big time raiding plans (as of yet), but 5mans, wq, pvp, etc. Post if you are interested or pst The Bas in-game. p.s. <Horsemen> sux0rzBasileus1 Apr 9
Apr 9 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! BOTH FACTION! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594 for more info!Findorttok0 Apr 9
Apr 7 [H] LF Night raid guild Hello all, I am an experienced player who returned for legion. I had a lot of fun so I'll be sticking around and would like to get back into raiding. Due to work and kids my ideal raid times are 3 nights a week starting around 8pm PST. My main specs are healing and tanking. For healers I play priest / Druid / shaman, working on the others now. My tank is a DH. I am posting here first as I would prefer not to have to server transfer since I have an alt guild with a bunch of RL friends. Please add and feel free to message me anytime Ic3D#1996. Thank you!Iced0 Apr 7
Apr 5 Looking for Raiding Guild Hey, just got into WoW on I'm looking to start raiding before BFA drops. I'm looking to heal for a raiding guild that plans to raid 1-2 nights a week, maybe do Mythic+ runs on the side, and is willing to show me the ropes. I can do most weeknights from 8-11 EST. I have a headset to chat, and can install Discord. Take care, y'all. Foyle#11265Tooms0 Apr 5
Apr 5 [Illidan]H]<Recursion>Recruiting for BFA <Recursion> is now recruiting! About us: We are a small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST. This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday. We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles: Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Open Tank: Open Contact Info: Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747) Horum (Horum#1559) Orchidia (Melicious#1794)Bakua1 Apr 5
Mar 27 Lethon Checking IN Anyone with Lethon pride still around? We got merged, big deal, we can still remember our roots! Who do we still have who is Lethon proud?Draxyl10 Mar 27
Mar 25 Two LF weekend / EU time relaxed guild. Hi me and my wife have been away from the game for a while and we are looking for a friendly and relaxed guild that likes to do a mix of PVE and PVP content. We would like to find a guild that does alot of content during the weekend or runs at a reasonable time for UK members (Due studying and working in the UK at the moment). Have a good day, Pop me a message anytime :).Chobynton0 Mar 25
Mar 17 Old BWLers Are any of you OGs around? If so, what server?Arcton31 Mar 17
Mar 2 Anyone from BC still play on BWL? Wondering if any raiding pals are still around.Panyk0 Mar 2
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal3 Feb 25
Feb 24 Dethecus - Afro Ninjas To all those Dethecites out there on other servers - Dethecus has been brought back to life. The gangs have gotten back together. Come back! Transfer back! As dozens already have. We are a top 200 US Mythic raiding guild. We are an incredibly active and social casual guild with members on discord or doing something 24/7. All original Dethecites are always welcome. My btag:: Wsedecus#1924Wsedfgghj2 Feb 24
Feb 24 RIP Lethon posting from a dead account on a dead forums for a dead server FeelsBadMan p.s Bubbaset and Nightbean say hello! B)Charmless3 Feb 24
Feb 16 Old Friends Hello, I used to play on Lethon realm 8 years ago and recently got back into playing. I am now on Dalaran, but miss some of my old friends. Does anyone know if Grapedutch or Alianman still play or if on a different server now? Just hoping to get back in touch with old friends. I used to be in the Goodfellas guild.Aalliah2 Feb 16
Feb 16 The state of these connected realms I barely check this forum, because general discussions just moves so much faster and is more entertaining while at work to see what people are complaining about. What is our group realm's news. Do we have a newsman to tell us the latest updates on what's happening in our realms? Who's the noisiest trade chat troll? What guilds are cool? Which guilds are just douche-bags? Does anyone know or keep track? Is any of that important to know anymore? Are all guilds just on discord or whatever and no one pays attention to the realm stuff anymore? We seem so disconnected. What's the news? Big or small tell me the tales of our collected wastelands. .............................................................................................................................. ----------- THE LIST SO FAR: ----------- - <Afro Ninjas> [A] The only real guild left. - <Band of Leeches> are all a bunch of schmucks. It's kind of in the title of the guild. -Exploud was the trade chat champion for years. Even he seems to have gotten bored on such a dead server.Hatred4 Feb 16
Feb 10 [H] <Armed and Hammered> LFM afternoon/nights 1. Times available & time zone: Currently we're playing afternoons, but we're flexible and we need to recruit before we can figure out a good time to start raiding. 2. Server preference: PvP, realms we're on Blackwing Lair, but we're connected to Dethecus, Detheroc, Lethon, and Haomarush since our populations are low. 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: We're semi-harcore and casual 5. Current progression/experience: We've been playing since the original game, and know a lot about the game. We want to start raiding again this expansion, it seems like we only did LFR last expansion since our numbers were too low and we were only pugging. Time for a change. 6. Recent logs (if available): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/blackwing-lair/Armed%20and%20Hammered/ 7. Contact info: contact me on my btag fatcyborg#1580 8. Anything else: We're mostly a patient handful of people. I made the guild back in 2008 after playing with and joining guilds with lots of guild drama and people who used to treat the game as another job instead of a game. I have had people leave and return a few times after getting tired of the other guilds. We treat this as our hobby. If you join us we'll most likely get along. We all just want to gear up and see all the content.Maneforum5 Feb 10
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Feb 2 Does anyone know Plebchamp? Is he always raging and complaining about things or is it just me? I've seen the guy a hand full of times, mostly in general chat, and it's always complaints about something then getting upset at the responses. I understand it is very likely people won't care but I had another interaction with him this morning. While waiting for the WQ dalies to reset, I threw together some chat logs time line to show off the his conversational skills. Yes, "who keeps screen shots of all that stuff?" I do for moments like this. Anyway, this was today. http://oi63.tinypic.com/28guik1.jpg And this is a sample since I first met him http://oi68.tinypic.com/ru72o8.jpg While he may be a skilled player, he is the epitome of "toxic" PS Pleb, Aedi and Aedyy are the same person if you really couldn't figure that out over the months of talking to you. Alts are hard to understand right?Aedyy9 Feb 2
Feb 2 LF old Friends So I have been on Dethroc since 2005 and most of that time was spent in physcosocial guild, with a small short stint in SEVEN. And most of my close friend I used to play with dont seem to be around. Just looking to see if anyone might still be around. You may also know me as Dushil or Aleas.Gatorsmash1 Feb 2
Jan 27 <Trailer Park Gnomes> (A) Stormrage - 11/11H 14680 28 posts 1 sec ago <Trailer Park Gnomes> is a AOTC alliance guild on Stormrage that is currently recruiting to fill needs in our roster. We are currently 11/11 Heroic. We are a former mythic raiding guild that raids Tuesday & Thursday 8-11 Eastern. We offer an opportunity to have a light stress free raid schedule, guild repairs, alt runs and mythic + groups. Consisting of a core group of semi-retired hardcore raiders mostly in our 30's we've developed a goal of clearing current heroic content in a timely manner and venturing into mythic whenever the opportunity presents itself. We are prioritizing the recruitment of healers & ranged dps of any class, however anyone with a positive attitude is welcome to contact me. My btag is ovi564#1271, if you have any questions feel free to add me and contact me in game. Thank you!Oviriato0 Jan 27
Jan 15 <Absolute> recruiting <Absolute> Recruiting for heroic progression maybe mythic. Currently we are focusing on Heroic NH 4/10 progression. Currently needed > Healers (any flavor) DPS > Ranged or Melee again (any flavor) Raid times are Tuesday / Thursday > 5:30 - 8:00 PM Server time.Adonaiva1 Jan 15
Jan 10 Alliance Discord: PvE/PvP/Fun Events ~~~~~~~~~~ https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg ~~~~~~~~~~ Join one of the LARGEST and Most ACTIVE WoW Discord servers today & join Thousands of others! ANYONE CAN JOIN! https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Why do we use Discord?* All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Voice chat that doesn't slow down your game. Designed for use while gaming, Discord has minimal impact on your CPU. Your game's performance won't be affected in the slightest. Text chat designed to share images, videos, and links from your desktop or phone. Encrypted IP, so NO DDOSing can occur. *What do we offer in our server?* +Raiding (Normal, Heroic) +Dungeons (Normal, Heroic, Mythic+, Transmog runs) +World PvP (Small to Large scale, Assassin/Gank Squads, City Defense/Offense) +Rated (BG, Arena) +Random BGs +FUN Events (Transmog Contest, Races, Karoke, Drunk nights 18+, etc) +Discord Dungeons (game inside Discord) +Earn levels and points in Discord to spend on Roles +Music Bots and Socialization with other Gamers https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Can I become an Officer in your Discord?* Of course! We have a very organized structure/ranking system in Discord that covers it all. You can even progress futher than Officer rank if you are dedicated to the community. *Rules?* Located in the #information channel. It's pretty simple and self explanatory. Just don't troll and you should be fine <3 *Questions?* Just ask in the #help-support channel and someone will be with you asap! Thanks for considering us for your WoW needs. https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg -Cadigan & Deathology, Presidents of the RageQuit community, Owners of The Alliance Empire in 30+ guilds on WoW.Cadogans0 Jan 10
Dec 8 <Abyss> recruitment + holidays 3/7 M and 2/3 H guild group looking to fill a raid more consistently. We raid Tues, Weds, Sun 6-9pst (9-12est). We also do multiple mythic+ on off nights up to 12+. Definite spots open for this weeks raid as well as core positions and a spot in guild. Currently need 1-2 healer/hybrid (hpal/mw) and some ranged dps (mage, hunter, lock). Msg or mail me in game Awsika-lethon if interested. We raid in 11hours...Awsika2 Dec 8
Dec 8 <PAIN> Shadowmoon Any of my old friends still out there?Sadina0 Dec 8
Dec 7 Old Guildies and Friends Old Guildies and Friends Post or message me in game if any of you are still around! It's been over 10+ years since I played but I'd love to get back in touch with all of you! Especially if you are in these photos: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/EMPD2/gole.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/EMPD2/CallaLily1982.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/EMPD2/RAGDOWN.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/EMPD2/IF.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/EMPD2/shazzrah.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/EMPD2/saveior.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/EMPD2/Nef.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/EMPD2/NefDown.jpgKabbal0 Dec 7
Nov 24 <Good Intentions> H 1/10M T, Th, M 11:30PM <Good Intentions> H Raiding T, Thur, M 11:30PM Server. Good Intentions is currently recruiting DPS (esp. Ranged) for Mythic NH Progression. We are also considering roles for healers. This includes healers that are willing to both dps and heal, given the circumstances. Officer Contact Information: Ominous#1353 Illy#11543 Strykr1a0#1854Themightyzug3 Nov 24
Nov 21 pic of Wsedfgghj on the floor during M KJ https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/122832719733456896/380562348483805187/unknown.png thats it thats all i had to sayBamag2 Nov 21
Nov 19 Looking for friends.. Looking for people who are casual and maybe a guild... my guild is inactive and I miss the green chat.... I want to get started in mythical, almost finished with my pathfinder achievement. I am not a hardcore raider, and my schedule is complicated so I can't commit myself to specific raid times....Isebeli0 Nov 19
Nov 19 looking for players to play with so as title says i'm looking for players to play the game with, have been in a break for a long time and i find that most of my friend list don't play anymore. im a holy priest, my ilv at the momment is 878. on the same note, i'm also looking for a guild. things i like to do in game: kill rares, world quests, mythic dungeons, raiding, legacy raiding, if you are interested in chilling/rolling with me please PM your battletag ID.Espirog2 Nov 19
Nov 11 <Steel Legion> 6/9 M | LF Raiders Steel Legion Alliance Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild Server: Haomarush Progression: 6/9 Mythic ToS | 9/9 Heroic ToS Raid Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30 PM ET - 11:30 PM ET Steel Legion is a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild playing on Haomarush looking for talented and dedicated raiders to add to our roster in anticipation of strong Antorus progression. Priding ourselves in a friendly, yet competitive, atmosphere, our goal is to establish a more unified team of progressive raiders who are willing to push through upcoming content and find great success on our low-pop server. What We Are Looking For: - Healer (Preferably Resto Druid/Shaman or MW Monk) - Warrior (DPS) - Hunter (DPS) - Priest (DPS) All applicants must be geared and ready to join our current Mythic Progression. Not Currently on Haomarush? We are willing to assist in server transfers and cover your cost. Contacts Please reach out to Virago#11915 or Pfeonix#1397 for more details. We hope to hear from you soon!Lunarís0 Nov 11
Oct 24 [A] The Alliance Empire The Alliance Empire LF all to join the Empire in total domination of Warcraft. Be a part of the Largest and most Active growing community to date. Current list of realms and growing: • Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, Warsong (CR) • Bleeding Hollow • Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar (CR) • Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Bunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul (CR) • Bonechewer, Aegwynn, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar (CR) • Darkspear • Dalaran • Emerald Dream • Firetree, Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, Stormscale (CR) • Frostmourne (Oceanic) • Kel’Thuzad • Korgath • Lethon, Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Shadowmoon (CR) • Nemesis (Brazil) • Proudmoore • Ragnaros (Latin America) • Sargeras • Stormrage • Tichondrius What should you expect from The Alliance Empire?  Daily slaughter of the Horde in Small to Large scale World PvP  Daily runs of BGs and Arenas for gearing  Dungeons for gearing and transmog  Random FUN events such as tournaments, prescheduled World PvP, Wargames, Races, Transmog contest, Battle Royale, and much more!  Very social and non-toxic environment for you to join the game with others  Very organized community structure with amazing leadership  Other games for you to play when you don’t feel like playing WoW  Chill music to listen to while playing  Amazing perks for being an Officer if you choose to go that route Interesting in joining us? Direct Message us in Discord, our server: Discord.gg/QRhtvCx - Cadigan (Owner) - Deathology (Owner) - Ceneria (Director) - Sinjarah (Director)Cadogans1 Oct 24
Oct 23 [H]<Probably Drunk> Recruiting for H-ToS+ The Horde Guild <Probably Drunk - Detheroc> is looking to expand our core roster. We are 9/9 Heroic Tomb and working on building up our group for Mythic. We do a full clear of Heroic every Tuesday / Wednesday, with a drunken normal on Thursday, and are getting ready for the new raid. We are looking for Ranged DPS and maybe a healer, although we welcome any addition that can pull their own weight and do mechanics. Our current schedule is Tuesday & Thursday 6:30-9:00pm server for Heroic, and Wednesday 6:30-9:00pm for our Normal clear. We do Intoxicated RBGs at 10pm Fridays, and are hosting an Introduction to Raiding group to help all the noobs and casuals "git gud", currently working it's way through normal Tomb, at 10pm Saturdays. Discord and joining our Facebook group (and our website, which is just starting to take shape) are required for raiding, as well as having the necessary add-ons like DBM and GTFO. If you don't want to raid you are still welcome to join us. Reply to this thread or contact one of the following people in-game if you are interested... Sadystyk-Lethon or Sadystyc-Lethon Dunspore-Detheroc Owlcaholic-Detheroc Emmaloo-Detheroc <(Updated)>Shinchan3 Oct 23
Oct 7 Old guild Whatever happen to Innocent Bystanders (blackwing lair)?Kungfuzombie0 Oct 7
Sep 30 @❮Band of Khalasars❯ On the morning of Tuesday May 9th, your guild leader committed an atrocity against a member of Afro Ninjas that will not go unpunished. The accused, Bearoftheben, will be tried in an Afro Ninjas court of law. The accuser, Bamag, will now present his case. The incident occurred at a rare elite world quest where the accuser had soloed the quest mob to 7% health. It was at this point that the accused tagged the mob with a heroic throw, thereby increasing the health of the mob. Normally this action is followed up with engaging and assisting in killing the mob. Instead, the accused decided to sit there and stare. The accuser was concerned that perhaps the accused was a snail and needed the mob moved closer in order to attack due to low movement speed. The post incident exchanges proved that were the accused a snail, they would have died of salt exposure long ago. As the mob drew nearer, the accused slithered around in circles refusing to engage. Upon the accused (who will now be referred to as the leech) finally engaging the mob, the accuser engaged the mob again like most decent people do when fighting world quest mobs. It was at this point that another member of Band of Leeches joined the fray. Zenitth showed up to take credit for the kill as well, as leeches tend to do. After the mob was finally slain, the accuser informed the leech that attacking a mob you tag is common courtesy. The accuser flew to the next world quest thinking that this would be the end of the matter. It is at this point that Afro Ninjas will be trying another member of Band of Leeches in a court of Afro Ninja law. Zenitth, who shall now be referred to as the fuzzy leech, engaged in direct messsages. The fuzzy leech took the traditional approach of ignoring the accuser and proceeding to whisper an insult. This is a fine approach when dealing with most players in game, however, the fuzzy leech was engaging in messages with an officer of Afro Ninjas. A background into Afro Ninja social structure is now required to explain why this is such a high offense. Afro Ninja ranking structure is based on the ability to insult. The only way to move up in the guild is to be able to engage in insults with your superior and prove that you are better than them in this medium. When the fuzzy leech engaged in insults not even suitable of the lowest ranking member of Afro Ninjas, thats when the accuser knew that the Afro Ninjas court would be trying two members of Band of Leeches this day. As the judge, the jury, and the accuser in this matter, I find the leech and the fuzzy leech guilty of being a leech and a fuzzy leech respectively. After deliberation with the leadership of Afro Ninjas, the punishment has been decided. We have deemed being unable to kill heroic Krosus to be punishment enough. Despite coming to that conclusion, I have also tacked on the following punishments: * The leech and the fuzzy leech are sentenced to being called the leech and the fuzzy leech respectively for the remainder of their time on the Dethecus connected server. * The guild Band of Khalasars shall hence forth be referred to as Band of Leeches for the remainder of their time on the Dethecus connected server. The additional sentencing is justified as follows: both of the accuesd are leeches, and the guild of the accused is too long to type out.Bamag45 Sep 30
Aug 16 [LFG][H]918 MM Hunter/908 Prot Pally 4/9H Looking for a raiding guild who raids Tuesday and Wednesday 8 CST pm. Both the Prot pally and Hunter are my characters Wanting to get done with heroic before 7.3. I would like to hit mythic at some point as well. After further review. Xhelleon#1353 is my battlenet account. If you need anymore information feel free to ask :)Xhelleon0 Aug 16
Aug 14 LF pvp guild on BWL LF pvp guild im on bwl im a ret pally 918 ivl i raid aswell and very chill..Faderr0 Aug 14
Jul 15 The Ballad of Angwe The Ballad of Angwe Chorus: Abush, Cheap Shot, Backstab, Garrote! Oh how he made us angry! I never got farther than Menethil Harbor. The Original Ganker, Angwe! ---- When I was a boy, just starting to toy Beyond the borders of Dun Morogh I received a quest that would send me out west; To Darkshore I knew I must go. The nearest passage across the sea Was a long hike through the Wetlands. Like many before me, I set out to journey Careless of what would happens. <Bridge> On my way there, I could often hear The yells of a fell’d companion. They said they were gored by a stealthed bastard Horde And my spirits, they would dampen. A few minutes pass, another voice cast Of champions yelling of out curses. I was almost to town and then I found The very spot where the rogue lurches. <Chorus> I spent some good time, trying to unwind After such brutal abusage I tried to get over the stone bridge but, no sir, The rogue would denied me passage. I made it, oh good, to the docks and stood Waiting there for my boat. I was unaware, then he did appear And promptly slit my throat. <Chorus> We gathered our men to fight him and then As we were searching for him. Another young lad was careless and He died before we could warn him. The people did taunt and bicker and want To see this orc rogue die. But he would just laugh and in a flash Vanish and listen to us cry. <Chorus> The tale of the master assassin had traveled Through Azeroth near and far. Rather than travel the Wetlands pass, Many went to the Booty Bay bar. Now he is long gone, but I sing us this song To remind us of the times that have past. We raged then, but now- we miss him somehow Those were the times that last! <Chorus> <Chorus>Arquos2 Jul 15
Jun 6 Need M15 Group I need a group that wants to push keys to at least 15 every week. I just came back two months ago and can't even get into a group higher than +10 unless my healer friend comes along. I can easily do the mechanics and pull the DPS required, but this new wowprogress M+ score BS is hindering me.Poundaxe0 Jun 6
May 24, 2017 Looking for a guild... Just came back from a few months break, my old guild <Milk and Cookies> disbanded so I'm looking for a new home on Shadowmoon.Soratobi0 May 24, 2017
May 15, 2017 <Burst Phase>5/10M 10/10H NH NZ Guild Khaz'goroth & Dath'Remar Based Guild server transfer required [A] <Burst Phase>, Khaz'goroth & Dath'Remar Based Guild currently 5/10M 10/10H NH raiding guild built from a core of experienced raiders who have been raiding together since the game came out. We are aiming for progression on a semi-casual schedule with two raid nights - Raids are Thursday 6-9pm and Sunday 5-9pm Server Time . Great for NZ players or Ausy players who want to start raids Early and awsome for Players in Europe and America who work Nights. This is 8-11pm Thursday and 7-11pm Sunday New Zealand Time. We're looking for a many players at the moment to fill out out mythic group. Will consider a guild that would like to talk about merging. We're a light hearted group but serious about getting content done, so while we won't bite your head off if you make mistakes, we also won't hesitate to point them out, and help you improve. If that sounds like a bit of you, and our raid times fit your schedule, send Swordblazer (Swordblazer#1431), Darkkon (Pocketbacon#1282) message in game for a chat and potentially an invite to our raid group. We love to talk !@#$ and our Discord is not for the Faint of hart with no floor or ceiling on Comedy so it can get Dark and very very funny must have a strong sense of humor. Regards DarkkonDarkkon5 May 15, 2017
May 12, 2017 Looking for casual raid guild Fresh 110 vengeance DH ilvl848 cheap bought broken shore gear working on getting into mythic dungeon gear to get ready for raids Aotc on main paladin Snackzalot have a many alts hours available for raids 7-11 tues,wed,thur,satBloodfreek0 May 12, 2017
May 9, 2017 7/7M lf Core Raiders <Afro Ninjas> is looking for high quality players for Mythic + and Mythic Raiding. Current Needs are - Mythic+ dungeon tanks of all types Priest - Shadow - Moderate Shaman Enhance - High Elemental - Low Hunter - Moderate Mage - Low Warlock - High Rogue - High Demon Hunter - High Death Knight DPS - Moderate Paladin - Retribution - Moderate Warrior - Arms/Fury - High Monk - Windwalker - Low Druid Boomkin - Low Feral dps - High Our current recruitment goal is to find more players that fit our atmosphere and want to be a part of growing and strong raid team. We are a group of long time friends that have been raiding and PVPing with each other since Burning Crusade. We are looking to increase our guild player base. We are currently 7/7M & 3/3H. Our raid times are 6PST-9PST on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays. We consider ourselves between casual and serious raiding. We are looking primarily for likeminded players who are looking to join a cohesive, core group of skilled players who have also been friends for 7+ years. If these times and this atmosphere is something you are looking for - please reach out to me with any questions you may have here on this post or at: CONTACT ::: Battle.Net ----- Wsedecus#1924Wsedfgghj9 May 9, 2017
May 4, 2017 [A}<Karma-Dethecus> 3/10 Mythic Recruiting <Karma-Dethecus> is a long standing alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on a PVP server. We are adult oriented and enjoy having fun, goofing off, and being completely inappropriate. However, we do know how to get serious when it's time to do so. Current progression is 3/10 Mythic Nighthold and looking for more members to help solidify our team and prepare for TOS. We also run heroic weekly to help gear new members along with high keystones. Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Raid Times: 10 PM - 12:30 AM CT Loot system: EPGP (http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system) VOIP: Discord (Mic preferred but not necessary) Currently recruiting: All DPS Classes Contact me for more info. B.net: Katsumi#1241 Discord: Katsumi#9395 (best way to get ahold of me)Katsumi11 May 4, 2017