Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, and Shadowmoon

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
4d <Abyss> recruitment + holidays 3/7 M and 2/3 H guild group looking to fill a raid more consistently. We raid Tues, Weds, Sun 6-9pst (9-12est). We also do multiple mythic+ on off nights up to 12+. Definite spots open for this weeks raid as well as core positions and a spot in guild. Currently need 1-2 healer/hybrid (hpal/mw) and some ranged dps (mage, hunter, lock). Msg or mail me in game Awsika-lethon if interested. We raid in 11hours...Awsika2 4d
5d <PAIN> Shadowmoon Any of my old friends still out there?Sadina0 5d
5d Old BWLers Are any of you OGs around? If so, what server?Arcton24 5d
6d Old Guildies and Friends Old Guildies and Friends Post or message me in game if any of you are still around! It's been over 10+ years since I played but I'd love to get back in touch with all of you! Especially if you are in these photos: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/EMPD2/gole.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/EMPD2/CallaLily1982.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/EMPD2/RAGDOWN.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/EMPD2/IF.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/EMPD2/shazzrah.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/EMPD2/saveior.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/EMPD2/Nef.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/EMPD2/NefDown.jpgKabbal0 6d
Dec 5 Detheroc OGs Any Detheroc OGs around? - Natedawg / BlessidNatedawg6 Dec 5
Dec 5 Lethon Checking IN Anyone with Lethon pride still around? We got merged, big deal, we can still remember our roots! Who do we still have who is Lethon proud?Draxyl6 Dec 5
Nov 26 [H] <Last Warlords of Lethon> 9/9 H ToS This forum is fairly inactive but posting this for those on our shared realm that do not want to server transfer off for a new raid group. We're 9/9 Heroic ToS trying to look for more active raiders in the long run. This is a long term recruitment process that we'll continue into Argus. We raid Thursday and Monday 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST. We provide flasks and feasts throughout raid time, as well as progression guild repairs. PM Loqutis-Lethon in-game (Loqe#1931) or Duelcore#11790Loqutis7 Nov 26
Nov 24 <Good Intentions> H 1/10M T, Th, M 11:30PM <Good Intentions> H Raiding T, Thur, M 11:30PM Server. Good Intentions is currently recruiting DPS (esp. Ranged) for Mythic NH Progression. We are also considering roles for healers. This includes healers that are willing to both dps and heal, given the circumstances. Officer Contact Information: Ominous#1353 Illy#11543 Strykr1a0#1854Themightyzug3 Nov 24
Nov 21 pic of Wsedfgghj on the floor during M KJ https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/122832719733456896/380562348483805187/unknown.png thats it thats all i had to sayBamag2 Nov 21
Nov 19 Looking for friends.. Looking for people who are casual and maybe a guild... my guild is inactive and I miss the green chat.... I want to get started in mythical, almost finished with my pathfinder achievement. I am not a hardcore raider, and my schedule is complicated so I can't commit myself to specific raid times....Isebeli0 Nov 19
Nov 19 looking for players to play with so as title says i'm looking for players to play the game with, have been in a break for a long time and i find that most of my friend list don't play anymore. im a holy priest, my ilv at the momment is 878. on the same note, i'm also looking for a guild. things i like to do in game: kill rares, world quests, mythic dungeons, raiding, legacy raiding, if you are interested in chilling/rolling with me please PM your battletag ID.Espirog2 Nov 19
Nov 11 <Steel Legion> 6/9 M | LF Raiders Steel Legion Alliance Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild Server: Haomarush Progression: 6/9 Mythic ToS | 9/9 Heroic ToS Raid Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30 PM ET - 11:30 PM ET Steel Legion is a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild playing on Haomarush looking for talented and dedicated raiders to add to our roster in anticipation of strong Antorus progression. Priding ourselves in a friendly, yet competitive, atmosphere, our goal is to establish a more unified team of progressive raiders who are willing to push through upcoming content and find great success on our low-pop server. What We Are Looking For: - Healer (Preferably Resto Druid/Shaman or MW Monk) - Warrior (DPS) - Hunter (DPS) - Priest (DPS) All applicants must be geared and ready to join our current Mythic Progression. Not Currently on Haomarush? We are willing to assist in server transfers and cover your cost. Contacts Please reach out to Virago#11915 or Pfeonix#1397 for more details. We hope to hear from you soon!Lunarís0 Nov 11
Oct 24 [A] The Alliance Empire The Alliance Empire LF all to join the Empire in total domination of Warcraft. Be a part of the Largest and most Active growing community to date. Current list of realms and growing: • Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, Warsong (CR) • Bleeding Hollow • Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar (CR) • Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Bunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul (CR) • Bonechewer, Aegwynn, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar (CR) • Darkspear • Dalaran • Emerald Dream • Firetree, Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, Stormscale (CR) • Frostmourne (Oceanic) • Kel’Thuzad • Korgath • Lethon, Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Shadowmoon (CR) • Nemesis (Brazil) • Proudmoore • Ragnaros (Latin America) • Sargeras • Stormrage • Tichondrius What should you expect from The Alliance Empire?  Daily slaughter of the Horde in Small to Large scale World PvP  Daily runs of BGs and Arenas for gearing  Dungeons for gearing and transmog  Random FUN events such as tournaments, prescheduled World PvP, Wargames, Races, Transmog contest, Battle Royale, and much more!  Very social and non-toxic environment for you to join the game with others  Very organized community structure with amazing leadership  Other games for you to play when you don’t feel like playing WoW  Chill music to listen to while playing  Amazing perks for being an Officer if you choose to go that route Interesting in joining us? Direct Message us in Discord, our server: Discord.gg/QRhtvCx - Cadigan (Owner) - Deathology (Owner) - Ceneria (Director) - Sinjarah (Director)Cadogans1 Oct 24
Oct 23 [H]<Probably Drunk> Recruiting for H-ToS+ The Horde Guild <Probably Drunk - Detheroc> is looking to expand our core roster. We are 9/9 Heroic Tomb and working on building up our group for Mythic. We do a full clear of Heroic every Tuesday / Wednesday, with a drunken normal on Thursday, and are getting ready for the new raid. We are looking for Ranged DPS and maybe a healer, although we welcome any addition that can pull their own weight and do mechanics. Our current schedule is Tuesday & Thursday 6:30-9:00pm server for Heroic, and Wednesday 6:30-9:00pm for our Normal clear. We do Intoxicated RBGs at 10pm Fridays, and are hosting an Introduction to Raiding group to help all the noobs and casuals "git gud", currently working it's way through normal Tomb, at 10pm Saturdays. Discord and joining our Facebook group (and our website, which is just starting to take shape) are required for raiding, as well as having the necessary add-ons like DBM and GTFO. If you don't want to raid you are still welcome to join us. Reply to this thread or contact one of the following people in-game if you are interested... Sadystyk-Lethon or Sadystyc-Lethon Dunspore-Detheroc Owlcaholic-Detheroc Emmaloo-Detheroc <(Updated)>Shinchan3 Oct 23
Oct 7 Old guild Whatever happen to Innocent Bystanders (blackwing lair)?Kungfuzombie0 Oct 7
Sep 30 @❮Band of Khalasars❯ On the morning of Tuesday May 9th, your guild leader committed an atrocity against a member of Afro Ninjas that will not go unpunished. The accused, Bearoftheben, will be tried in an Afro Ninjas court of law. The accuser, Bamag, will now present his case. The incident occurred at a rare elite world quest where the accuser had soloed the quest mob to 7% health. It was at this point that the accused tagged the mob with a heroic throw, thereby increasing the health of the mob. Normally this action is followed up with engaging and assisting in killing the mob. Instead, the accused decided to sit there and stare. The accuser was concerned that perhaps the accused was a snail and needed the mob moved closer in order to attack due to low movement speed. The post incident exchanges proved that were the accused a snail, they would have died of salt exposure long ago. As the mob drew nearer, the accused slithered around in circles refusing to engage. Upon the accused (who will now be referred to as the leech) finally engaging the mob, the accuser engaged the mob again like most decent people do when fighting world quest mobs. It was at this point that another member of Band of Leeches joined the fray. Zenitth showed up to take credit for the kill as well, as leeches tend to do. After the mob was finally slain, the accuser informed the leech that attacking a mob you tag is common courtesy. The accuser flew to the next world quest thinking that this would be the end of the matter. It is at this point that Afro Ninjas will be trying another member of Band of Leeches in a court of Afro Ninja law. Zenitth, who shall now be referred to as the fuzzy leech, engaged in direct messsages. The fuzzy leech took the traditional approach of ignoring the accuser and proceeding to whisper an insult. This is a fine approach when dealing with most players in game, however, the fuzzy leech was engaging in messages with an officer of Afro Ninjas. A background into Afro Ninja social structure is now required to explain why this is such a high offense. Afro Ninja ranking structure is based on the ability to insult. The only way to move up in the guild is to be able to engage in insults with your superior and prove that you are better than them in this medium. When the fuzzy leech engaged in insults not even suitable of the lowest ranking member of Afro Ninjas, thats when the accuser knew that the Afro Ninjas court would be trying two members of Band of Leeches this day. As the judge, the jury, and the accuser in this matter, I find the leech and the fuzzy leech guilty of being a leech and a fuzzy leech respectively. After deliberation with the leadership of Afro Ninjas, the punishment has been decided. We have deemed being unable to kill heroic Krosus to be punishment enough. Despite coming to that conclusion, I have also tacked on the following punishments: * The leech and the fuzzy leech are sentenced to being called the leech and the fuzzy leech respectively for the remainder of their time on the Dethecus connected server. * The guild Band of Khalasars shall hence forth be referred to as Band of Leeches for the remainder of their time on the Dethecus connected server. The additional sentencing is justified as follows: both of the accuesd are leeches, and the guild of the accused is too long to type out.Bamag45 Sep 30
Aug 16 [LFG][H]918 MM Hunter/908 Prot Pally 4/9H Looking for a raiding guild who raids Tuesday and Wednesday 8 CST pm. Both the Prot pally and Hunter are my characters Wanting to get done with heroic before 7.3. I would like to hit mythic at some point as well. After further review. Xhelleon#1353 is my battlenet account. If you need anymore information feel free to ask :)Xhelleon0 Aug 16
Aug 14 LF pvp guild on BWL LF pvp guild im on bwl im a ret pally 918 ivl i raid aswell and very chill..Faderr0 Aug 14
Jul 15 The Ballad of Angwe The Ballad of Angwe Chorus: Abush, Cheap Shot, Backstab, Garrote! Oh how he made us angry! I never got farther than Menethil Harbor. The Original Ganker, Angwe! ---- When I was a boy, just starting to toy Beyond the borders of Dun Morogh I received a quest that would send me out west; To Darkshore I knew I must go. The nearest passage across the sea Was a long hike through the Wetlands. Like many before me, I set out to journey Careless of what would happens. <Bridge> On my way there, I could often hear The yells of a fell’d companion. They said they were gored by a stealthed bastard Horde And my spirits, they would dampen. A few minutes pass, another voice cast Of champions yelling of out curses. I was almost to town and then I found The very spot where the rogue lurches. <Chorus> I spent some good time, trying to unwind After such brutal abusage I tried to get over the stone bridge but, no sir, The rogue would denied me passage. I made it, oh good, to the docks and stood Waiting there for my boat. I was unaware, then he did appear And promptly slit my throat. <Chorus> We gathered our men to fight him and then As we were searching for him. Another young lad was careless and He died before we could warn him. The people did taunt and bicker and want To see this orc rogue die. But he would just laugh and in a flash Vanish and listen to us cry. <Chorus> The tale of the master assassin had traveled Through Azeroth near and far. Rather than travel the Wetlands pass, Many went to the Booty Bay bar. Now he is long gone, but I sing us this song To remind us of the times that have past. We raged then, but now- we miss him somehow Those were the times that last! <Chorus> <Chorus>Arquos2 Jul 15
Jun 6 Need M15 Group I need a group that wants to push keys to at least 15 every week. I just came back two months ago and can't even get into a group higher than +10 unless my healer friend comes along. I can easily do the mechanics and pull the DPS required, but this new wowprogress M+ score BS is hindering me.Poundaxe0 Jun 6
May 26 [H] <Armed and Hammered> LFM nights and week 1. Times available & time zone: Currently we're playing afternoons, but we're flexible and we need to recruit before we can figure out a good time to start raiding. 2. Server preference: PvP, realms we're on Blackwing Lair, but we're connected to Dethecus, Detheroc, Lethon, and Haomarush since our populations are low. 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: We're semi-harcore and casual 5. Current progression/experience: We've been playing since the original game, and know a lot about the game. We want to start raiding again this expansion, it seems like we only did LFR last expansion since our numbers were too low and we were only pugging. Time for a change. 6. Recent logs (if available): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/blackwing-lair/Armed%20and%20Hammered/ 7. Contact info: contact me on my btag fatcyborg#1580 8. Anything else: We're mostly a patient handful of people. I made the guild back in 2008 after playing with and joining guilds with lots of guild drama and people who used to treat the game as another job instead of a game. I have had people leave and return a few times after getting tired of the other guilds. We treat this as our hobby. If you join us we'll most likely get along. We all just want to gear up and see all the content.Maneforum4 May 26
May 24 Looking for a guild... Just came back from a few months break, my old guild <Milk and Cookies> disbanded so I'm looking for a new home on Shadowmoon.Soratobi0 May 24
May 15 <Burst Phase>5/10M 10/10H NH NZ Guild Khaz'goroth & Dath'Remar Based Guild server transfer required [A] <Burst Phase>, Khaz'goroth & Dath'Remar Based Guild currently 5/10M 10/10H NH raiding guild built from a core of experienced raiders who have been raiding together since the game came out. We are aiming for progression on a semi-casual schedule with two raid nights - Raids are Thursday 6-9pm and Sunday 5-9pm Server Time . Great for NZ players or Ausy players who want to start raids Early and awsome for Players in Europe and America who work Nights. This is 8-11pm Thursday and 7-11pm Sunday New Zealand Time. We're looking for a many players at the moment to fill out out mythic group. Will consider a guild that would like to talk about merging. We're a light hearted group but serious about getting content done, so while we won't bite your head off if you make mistakes, we also won't hesitate to point them out, and help you improve. If that sounds like a bit of you, and our raid times fit your schedule, send Swordblazer (Swordblazer#1431), Darkkon (Pocketbacon#1282) message in game for a chat and potentially an invite to our raid group. We love to talk !@#$ and our Discord is not for the Faint of hart with no floor or ceiling on Comedy so it can get Dark and very very funny must have a strong sense of humor. Regards DarkkonDarkkon5 May 15
May 12 Looking for casual raid guild Fresh 110 vengeance DH ilvl848 cheap bought broken shore gear working on getting into mythic dungeon gear to get ready for raids Aotc on main paladin Snackzalot have a many alts hours available for raids 7-11 tues,wed,thur,satBloodfreek0 May 12
May 9 7/7M lf Core Raiders <Afro Ninjas> is looking for high quality players for Mythic + and Mythic Raiding. Current Needs are - Mythic+ dungeon tanks of all types Priest - Shadow - Moderate Shaman Enhance - High Elemental - Low Hunter - Moderate Mage - Low Warlock - High Rogue - High Demon Hunter - High Death Knight DPS - Moderate Paladin - Retribution - Moderate Warrior - Arms/Fury - High Monk - Windwalker - Low Druid Boomkin - Low Feral dps - High Our current recruitment goal is to find more players that fit our atmosphere and want to be a part of growing and strong raid team. We are a group of long time friends that have been raiding and PVPing with each other since Burning Crusade. We are looking to increase our guild player base. We are currently 7/7M & 3/3H. Our raid times are 6PST-9PST on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays. We consider ourselves between casual and serious raiding. We are looking primarily for likeminded players who are looking to join a cohesive, core group of skilled players who have also been friends for 7+ years. If these times and this atmosphere is something you are looking for - please reach out to me with any questions you may have here on this post or at: CONTACT ::: Battle.Net ----- Wsedecus#1924Wsedfgghj9 May 9
May 4 [A}<Karma-Dethecus> 3/10 Mythic Recruiting <Karma-Dethecus> is a long standing alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on a PVP server. We are adult oriented and enjoy having fun, goofing off, and being completely inappropriate. However, we do know how to get serious when it's time to do so. Current progression is 3/10 Mythic Nighthold and looking for more members to help solidify our team and prepare for TOS. We also run heroic weekly to help gear new members along with high keystones. Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Raid Times: 10 PM - 12:30 AM CT Loot system: EPGP (http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system) VOIP: Discord (Mic preferred but not necessary) Currently recruiting: All DPS Classes Contact me for more info. B.net: Katsumi#1241 Discord: Katsumi#9395 (best way to get ahold of me)Katsumi11 May 4
Apr 26 Blues! Legion invasion need to be Neutral. i cannot pay for 12+ toons to move to a pve server and I understand i rolled on a pvp server, however..... i did roll on shadowmoon far before the server merger was even a thought in you heads. Because blizzard has decided to make the game more world focus with world quest and invasions it has made it near impossible to level and alts without getting ganked and camped with 10+min rez timers. Ether you need to find a way to balance the factions which will never happen, or just make the invasion and possibly world quests neutral because we are suppose to be fighting the legion together. Another alternative would be to create a new pve server and giving us free transfers like you did in the past with other servers. just in case you havent run the numbers for alliance to horde, here they are. Blackwing Lair PST PVP EN 56 (21%) 206 (79%) 1 : 3.1 Dethecus PST PVP EN 141 (41%) 200 (59%) 1 : 1.4 Detheroc CST PVP EN 81 (23%) 270 (77%) 1 : 2.7 Haomarush EST PVP EN 127 (38%) 204 (62%) 1 : 1.4 Lethon PST PVP EN 164 (47%) 185 (53%) 1.1 : 1 Shadowmoon EST PVP EN 433 (39%) 674 (61%) 1 : 1.4 If the factions were balanced then it would be different but there not. I just want to play the game, that is all. TY all and sorry if i stepped on any horde toes.Narri5 Apr 26
Apr 25 Does anyone know Plebchamp? Is he always raging and complaining about things or is it just me? I've seen the guy a hand full of times, mostly in general chat, and it's always complaints about something then getting upset at the responses. I understand it is very likely people won't care but I had another interaction with him this morning. While waiting for the WQ dalies to reset, I threw together some chat logs time line to show off the his conversational skills. Yes, "who keeps screen shots of all that stuff?" I do for moments like this. Anyway, this was today. http://oi63.tinypic.com/28guik1.jpg And this is a sample since I first met him http://oi68.tinypic.com/ru72o8.jpg While he may be a skilled player, he is the epitome of "toxic" PS Pleb, Aedi and Aedyy are the same person if you really couldn't figure that out over the months of talking to you. Alts are hard to understand right?Aedyy6 Apr 25
Apr 18 Looking For Old Friends I started playing on Lethon back in 2007, and stopped around maybe 2010-2012. I used to be in a guild called Last Rights and mained a human warlock named Jaimo. I also had an alt on Moon Guard named Theliana (BE Hunter). I also used to "run" in a pretty small group of friends whose character names were Ledron (NE Druid), Andunor (NE Hunter), and Winterpaw (NE Hunter) and now that I've started playing again I would love to find some of those old friends, anyone really. I'm pretty sure if they're still playing they've changed their names, because the armory comes up mostly empty. I'm currently playing on Gilneas and mostly fooling around with some alts, including this one for most of the time. So if anyone who used to know me sees this please find me!Norileiria0 Apr 18
Apr 14 [H] 3/7M 11:30 Server, Tue, Thur, M - DPS [Good intentions] 3/7 EN Mythic. Need players for main roster. Tue, Thurs, M 11:30-2 (CST/SERVER) Ranged DPS (Lock/Boom/Sham) and Melee DPS /w tank OS (pally/DK) being considered. Okalani: Illy#11543 Nexiia: Anvyl#11506 ThemightyZug: Strykr1a0#1854Themightyzug11 Apr 14
Apr 10 the laughing stock of detheroc soo funny ..was on my hunter and got ganked buy two alliance a warlock and death night..lol..ROFL..it took two and i say again two 100s to kill and camp a level 79 hunter....azmagoth and dirtyfandle have to be the worst pvpers in the world...really not kidding...soo stupid.Tazzbaine6 Apr 10
Apr 10 <Absolute> recruiting <Absolute> Recruiting for heroic progression maybe mythic. Currently we are focusing on Heroic NH 4/10 progression. Currently needed > Healers (any flavor) DPS > Ranged or Melee again (any flavor) Raid times are Tuesday / Thursday > 5:30 - 8:00 PM Server time.Adonaiva0 Apr 10
Mar 24 [H] <Hand of Azeroth> LF Mythic Raiders! <Hand Of Azeroth> is a Horde guild located on US-Shadowmoon. Top 10 horde raiding guild via WoWProgress. Looking for dedicated players for Mythic Raiding. Casual players are welcome. Mythic + runs all week for gear & raid attunement. We raid twice a week, 3 hours each time. We progress pretty quickly and have a great time doing it. Lots of great inviting personalities in the guild that are extremely knowledgeable and helpful for every class that needs it. Come see what were about! We expect all raiders to come prepared with consumables and an up-to-date knowledge of the encounter(s) as well as their classes/specs. Raid Times: Main Raid: Tuesdays/Thursdays: 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm ST Alt Raid: Thursdays/Sundays: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ST* *Dependent on interest/availability Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7H Trial of Valor: 3/3 H Night Hold: 10/10H Recruitment Needs: We are currently looking to expand and bolster our roster in preparation for Nighthold progression. Below is a list of what we are currently interested in: Tank: Low Priority Healer: Low Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority - Looking for Shaman, Monk, Paladin Ranged DPS: Very High Priority - Looking for Hunter, Mage, Warlock, SPriest. We are always looking for exceptional players, so even if you do not see a priority for your class/spec, feel free to apply or contact us! More Information: If you are interested please apply directly on our website www.handofazeroth.com Contacts: Jimmy#1754 alexandeux#1655 Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns!Norris0 Mar 24
Mar 5 [H] <Milk and Cookies> 4/7M 3/3H Recruiting! <Milk and Cookies> is a Horde guild located on US-Shadowmoon. We are made up of many retired high-end raiders that now prefer to raid in a less serious but still efficient and effective raiding environment. As we only raid two days a week (6 hours/week), we are very committed and focused during raid time, but also pride ourselves on still maintaining a laid-back atmosphere. We expect all raiders to come prepared with consumables and an up-to-date knowledge of the encounter(s) as well as their classes/specs. Raid Times: Main Raid: Wednesdays/Thursdays: 8:30 pm – 11:30 pm EST Alt Raid: Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM EST* *Dependent on interest/availability Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 5/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3H Recruitment Needs: We are currently looking to expand and bolster our roster in preparation for Nighthold progression. Below is a list of what we are currently interested in: Tank: Low Priority Healer: Very High Priority - Looking for Holy Pally or Resto Shaman Melee DPS: Medium Priority - Looking for an Arms Warrior Ranged DPS: Very High Priority - Looking for Warlock, Mage, or Spriest.We are always looking for exceptional players, so even if you do not see a priority for your class/spec, feel free to apply or contact us! More Information: If you are interested please apply directly on our website http://milkandcookiesguild.com/ Contacts: Karabi#1914 TheDanShow#1854 Tsuchimiya#1976 Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns!Tsuchimiya5 Mar 5
Feb 21 Ideas What happened to the ideas thread? Wasn't there a thread here to post ideas about things that should be added someday like battle pet breeding? Because I'm stuck waiting on finances to buy Legion, and while I'm attempting to do daily seasonal crap, I'm noticing, regardless of what level toon I am on, level ?? horde make it a point to kill me. Now I'm not crying because I'm dying, I get it, it's a pvp server and I got trapped there and I'll never be able to leave, but for the love of fairness there has got to be a punishment for killing greyed out players. It is one thing to fight someone who has a chance against you, but people are only killing players greyed out to them because they can one shot them. I know some people do it to try to coax out someone's main, but there needs to be a penalty for killing someone who yields no honor or threat to you. like -100k honor or something equally detrimental to a pvper. Which in turn would mean the honor gain for killing someone who actually stands a chance against you would need to be raised, but not so much that the penalty is less of a threat. If your 110 mage decides to stomp my 67 hunter, your mage needs to lose a substantial amount of honor, and maybe get a debuff that lowers your stats for ten minutes that labels you an a**hole. Allowing higher players to kill and camp lowbies with no reprimands is like telling the multitude of kids that play this game that bullying is ok and rewarded. It is time to institute consequences for killing those that couldn't even hit you if they attacked you for five minutes straight.Amatheiya2 Feb 21
Feb 4 [H] LFGuild 887 BM Hunter/MW Monk Hello friends! I am looking for a raiding guild within my server group: Haomarush, Blackwing Lair, Detheroc, Dethecus, Lethon, Shadowmoon. I will NOT transfer to join your guild, but if you want me to join your raiding group without being in the guild that is fine with me. Both of the characters are mine, I would highly prefer raiding on the hunter though. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dethecus/Bagelrino/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dethecus/Baglelrino/simple Preferable Raid Times: Monday - Any Tues - After 9pm EST Wed - Any Thurs - After 9pm EST Fri - Any Sat - Any Sunday - cannot raid. Can add me at Bagel#1927 to discuss.Bagelrino0 Feb 4
Jan 30 Botting in Suramar from the same guild? Does anyone know if Blizzard is doing anything about the botting issues farming 24/7 in Suramar? I have been seeing the same group of toons running around for weeks now and they all seem to be from the same Guild (Tannedey - Blackwing Lair).Tektight0 Jan 30
Jan 23 [H]<Øbscuria>-Shadowmoon-US-Québéc/Franco <Øbscuria> - Shadowmoon-US - est une guild québécoise qui est présentement en recrutement - Créer par un petit groupe d'ami qui s'est aggrandit avec le temps. Nous raidons ensemble depuis quelques années déjà - Nous sommes présentement à 5/10N Nighthold, à 2/3N ToV et 7/7H Emerald Nightmare - Nous désirons continuer à progresser dans une atmosphère amicale et amusante. Nous raidons le mardi, jeudi, et lundi de 19h30@22h30 (EST) Le recrutement est ouvert à tous, mais nous avons surtout un besoin en Heal. Annick#2668 - Misspepper Taýa - Guild Leader Grrey - OfficerMisspepper0 Jan 23
Jan 19 Looking for Haomarush Guild Hello everyone. My name is William. I'm looking for a guild on Haomarush. I'm fairly new to the server, but not new to the game. I've been playing since the VERY end of BC right before WotLK came out. Since then, I've taken multiple breaks from the game, but I've been active for many years now and plan to continue to be active. I'd love to be in a social guild that is casual and relaxed. Family friendly is preferred, but not required. I'm looking forward to hearing from you all! Also, I don't mind if the guild is on one of the connected realms, I'm just looking for a nice community. Thanks!William0 Jan 19
Dec 20 [A] PvEasy 7/7M US-Shadowmoon recruiting! We are an old school semi-hardcore guild composed of many members from Vanilla Shadowmoon. We are 7/7 Mythic and are actively recruiting ranged dps, tank with DPS offspec and Holy paladins for progression as well exceptional people to backup our raid. Our raid days are as follows: Tuesday 8pm-12am Eastern Time Monday 8PM-12Am Eastern Time If you consider yourself an elite player who wants a short raid week where we get stuff done, contact sploink#1761 or Onjix#1641 regarding recruitment.Onjixlol1 Dec 20
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 9, 2016 [A]Elite Chaos seeking Mythical raiders! Elite Chaos [3/7M EN 3/7H ToV] Progression - Tuesday and Sunday @ 8PM EST A rampaging band of lunatics who have been greedily soaking purples since the launch of the game. We were once world first chasers and now have traded in our long raid schedules for efficient ones (we still play too much). Our Discord features explicit language, sexual innuendo and mature themes so adults only please. EC is looking to expand it's raiding roster so that we can reliably progress in Mythic which has been predominantly held back by attendance issues. Our main progression nights are Tuesday and Sunday at 8pm EST though we are all alt-a-holics so there are many mixed/alt raids to participate in. Things We Like - Willingness to learn and ability to take criticism. Competitive attitude Experience in all three roles and a willingness to play whatever specs are needed Having a highly (875+) geared character is a plus but not necessary. As it stands, we're far more interested in player skill and their compatibility with the guild than whatever class they are playing. The only thing we don't need is tanks for progression, everything else is fair game. Please contact Zaelen#1605 in game or send me a PM here.Daelen0 Dec 9, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 WTB SAURJAW DAGGER Vengarl-Dethecus Flayer-Dethecus PST with price, thanks!Vengarl1 Dec 2, 2016
Nov 28, 2016 TOP 30 ENH SHAM (&2 GG FRIENDS) LF GUILD 3 Veteran players LF 5/7 M EN Guild 890 Enh Shaman Links to my logs and WoWprogress: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19344421/10/ http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/proudmoore/Zoolander 885 Ret Paladin Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15040288/10/ 891 MM Hunter Logs - Former Blood Legion: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19725963/12/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15925333/10/ Note: He doesn't play shaman anymore but has multiple rank 1's during progression About us: 3 veteran players looking for a late night horde mythic progression guild. We are all experienced with 5/7 M EN only raiding 2 nights a week; however, are willing to raid more frequently if the schedule calls. When we aren't raiding we stay active and run mythic plus daily. Our current guild's raid lead has stopped playing and the team has fallen apart leaving us with no other option than to move on. What we are looking for: Horde At least 5/7 M EN Progression Raid time must START on or after 10:30 PM EST Any night of the week works Feel free to contact me anytime. Hope to hear from you soon, thanks. Felix#1998Zoolander1 Nov 28, 2016
Nov 27, 2016 LF old Friends So I have been on Dethroc since 2005 and most of that time was spent in physcosocial guild, with a small short stint in SEVEN. And most of my close friend I used to play with dont seem to be around. Just looking to see if anyone might still be around. You may also know me as Dushil or Aleas.Gatorsmash0 Nov 27, 2016
Nov 24, 2016 [H] <Hand of Azeroth> LF Mythic Raiders! 7/7H EN Farming every Tuesday, 8PM ST. Progressing through 3/3 (N)(H) ToV, Thursday 8PM ST. Sat/Sun Mythic + runs, Alt (N)(H) EN runs. Looking for more dedicated players for Mythic Raiding! PST Me, Pytho, Scythxx, or visit -- www.handofazeroth.comEnergizing1 Nov 24, 2016
Nov 23, 2016 <Abyss> recruitment + holidays 3/7 M and 2/3 H guild group looking to fill a raid more consistently. We raid Tues, Weds, Sun 6-9pst (9-12est). Definite spots open for this weeks raid as well as core positions and a spot in guild. Currently need 1-2 healer/hybrid (hpal/mw) and some ranged dps (mage, hunter, lock). Msg or mail me in game Awsika-lethon if interested. We raid in 11hours...Awsika0 Nov 23, 2016
Nov 18, 2016 [A] <Fractured Dream> LF Mythic Raiders <Fractured Dream> is currently looking for exceptional RANGED DPS to fill its Mythic raid roster. However, we are open to all raid roles. Currently: 7/7 N/H; 1/7 M Emerald Nightmare & 3/3 N Trial of Valor Progression Raid Nights are Friday (7-11:00pm PST) and Sunday (6-10:00pm PST) We also have casual normal runs on Saturday Night at 9:00pm PST If you are interested in raiding mythics and are willing to learn mechanics to work together to progress through Mythic Tiers in Legion, please message Smashbobash (BrewCrew#1783), Lillari or Eldarius in game. For people who are unsure if they want to transfer you can trial from your current server in Heroic runs on Friday nights and if it feels right make the transfer to become a part of the mythic team.Smashbobash0 Nov 18, 2016
Nov 10, 2016 H<Elevation> 7/7H EN & 3/3 ToV - Recruiting! Hello everyone! We are looking for some more members to fill out our heroic raid team with the goal of trying out some mythic raids. All are welcome, but to increase your chances at getting a spot I suggest having a secondary spec. The following list contains our needs from highest to lowest. DPS applicants should be able to output 250,000 dps on a regular basis, but lower geared individuals doing 200,000 will also be considered. Elemental/Resto Shaman - Very High Warlock - Very High Shadow Priest - Very High DPS/Prot Warrior - High Ranged Hunter - High Other Ranged Damage - Medium Other Healers - Low Melee Damage - Low Other Tanks - Low All applicants will be considered regardless of recruitment status. We are a casual guild and all members are welcome, but given our short raid days/times, raiders will be held to a higher standard than that of social members. While we expect you to perform, our raids are laid back and fun. Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:00PM to 11:00PM Eastern. (7PM to 10PM Server Time) For an invite you may reply here or send a tell to Holyseizure, Beastjohn, Xponent, or Varcoo in game. Thank you!Holyseizure0 Nov 10, 2016