Bladefist and Kul Tiras

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
2d LF casual guild Looking for a casual raiding guild from 1-3 night's a week. Preferred role is rdps I am in the east coast and prefer raid times to be around 6 to nlt 11EST Aff lock Ele shamDarnascus0 2d
3d <Broner Patrol>Recruiting Broner Patrol Recruiting - Tanks, range DPS, Heals- for Tomb of Sareras We are a casual guild 7/7 heroic EN, 3/3 H TOV, 10/10 Heroic Night hold. We raid once a week on Sundays from 7-11 est, 6-10 central. If you are a looking for a guild and want to raid but can't afford to raid more than once a week, this is the guild for you. We also run mythic+ throughout the week. If you are interested message Stolenoreos-Kul'tiras for more information. Btag: Chiefnoob#1875Stolenoreos4 3d
Jul 20 [H]4/9M ToS <Insurgency> recruiting. RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday to Thursday, 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM PST Optional Heroic run Tuesday 3 PM PST Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST Loot distribution: We use a Loot Council (officers and class representatives) system. Priority is Main Spec(s). Off-Spec(s) are 2nd priority. If Alts are used to meet the needs of the raid, they are last priority. Faction: Horde Current progression: 10/10M NH 4/9M ToS WHO IS INSURGENCY? Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot promise. We are also one of the few premiere late night guilds around, and one of the most consistent late night progression guilds. Our guild is not going to disband in 6 months, as is typical of many current raiding guilds - especially those without the history and consistency of ours. Most importantly, we are a guild that believes progression can occur in a friendly environment. Semi-hardcore raid environment, we take our raiding seriously, so we expect performance when it is time to do business. Unlike many guilds of our caliber, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes. While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that ilvl is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. To raid with us, you must have raid awareness and be able to pull your own weight. Your first impression (application) is important. Be sure you are enchanted and gemmed appropriately. In other words, we are looking for evidence you know your Spec. Exceptional applicants are always welcome to apply to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role. Acceptance is based on what we need versus how good your application looks. You must be knowledgeable about your spec & significant preference is given to those who have experience with Mythic encounters. We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency. Please apply at www.insurgencywow.com or contact one of the below: Blindside#1685 Charine#11233Charine0 Jul 20
Jul 19 Looking for raiding guild I'm a 907 fury war and 906 prot war looking for guild to raid with :PZarthal1 Jul 19
Jul 16 <Forewarning> - Recruiting Forewarning is recruiting 1 Tank, 2 Heals, and several DPS preferably ranged. We are a small guild, of veteran raiders and pvpers. We are "casual" meaning we don't raid multiple nights per week. We don't have set raid times as of now. The past two weeks we have raided on Tuesdays(full clear normal) and Fridays(for heroic/progression) from around 7pm to 10pm server. We are currently 7/9 Heroic. All we ask is that you are respectful, pull your weight, and able to learn and adapt to mechanics. BTag: DavyShockit#1105Redirect0 Jul 16
Jul 8 901 lock looking for guild I'm a 901 demonlock bis legendarys for demo Also split spec in destro and affliction Every spec lvl is 901-903 and artifacts are all 52 Save me from pugs I'm going to dieCalerae3 Jul 8
Jul 1 Looking for casual guild to join To make friends and gear up with and raid too.Bethanu0 Jul 1
Jun 26 Druid Tank/Healer w/friends looking for Guild A returning semi-hardcore or hardcore raider that's been a Druid tank since the beginning of WoW. Learned how to be a healer later in years from an awesome lady healer. I'm really an alliance player that switched over to Horde to play with some friends when I came back. I had to take a break after Heroic NH down and achievement. All my toons are on alliance but really I'm only playing my druid this expansion pack. If anything, I'll gear my rogue out as that was my 1st toon. Druid 2nd one. Need a guild that does at least want Heroic Raids down or has it downed. I can do mythic but not as interested in it. I will be there for the guild though. So if you need me, I can always make raid times. I'm a work at home person and don't have issues showing up after 6pm ST. Weekends I have open availability. My friends have just about the same availability as well. Now as for my friends, they're a casual bunch that just enjoys playing too. However, they want to down content too and very competent in their roles. They're not as hardcore as I can be. My friends are a Druid tank also learning heals, Druid cat, Warlock Demo w/amazing dps, Demon Hunter Havoc w/amazing dps. Then a Shadow Priest still learning his toon. We made a temporarily guild for now. Please disregard Stray from the Light.Jamvanta3 Jun 26
Jun 25 Casual Guild Search I'm available most of the time as of now i'm currently in high school and am on summer break so as of now i would prefer to do end game content 2-4 days a week for fun and I"m on the east coast. I'm on bladefist and would like to stay on bladefist but i'm down to transfer if i find the right group of guildies. I prefer to play horde I'm looking for a casual guild to join and just have fun messing around and having fun moving through content up to this point i have only run normal raids and very minimal heroic raids and would like to experience and learn both ends of the end game content and i want to have fun doing but i don't want a guild who take the content to seriously you can contact by just adding me on battle net on steam my steam name is soulking2345 i have and use both discord and skype but we can talk those things privately Thanks for the time and i hope some one reads this and wants to maybe add me thanks againSoulkingg0 Jun 25
Jun 23 <ÅXIOM> Recruiting 10/10 Heroic NH Hey there! Axiom is a small close knit group of mature casual raiders that are quietly clearing heroic content, and are always looking to expand our concise but talented roster! How small? We have about 30-40 active players on our roster, of which, about half raid with us. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday at 8.00-11.00PM Server (US central) time. We also do a "fun run" scheduled on an off night, where we work on gearing our newer members - and introduce folks to our raid environment in a more relaxed atmosphere. Mature? Well, I think our youngest member is 24? Maybe? We're generally all in the 30-50 age range, and with that our raids are generally more polite and respectful to other players. We understand that Real Life happens, and that it always comes first. Our players raid and play with us, because they have time to - we do our best to flex around our team to keep stuff going. This spills out to our overall guild vibe, being inclusive and supportive to help players achieve in dungeons/M+. Raid style: Respect, we respect the time and effort of all our raiders. Likewise, you'll never be called out for mistakes, or be spoken of in a poor light in front of our team on Discord. That's not like you won't get a "RooRoo move, you're standing in fire", but we do our best to not act like a bunch of teenage jerks with internet anonymity. We don't mess around, we understand players are here to clear content and time management has been the key for our success. Support: Dungeons - our raiders and more experienced players run M+ dungeons consistently to help with gearing new players. We have an active EPGP system that includes donations to our guild bank that supports the raid team. Raiders have guild repairs for the week, Flasks supplied, food, and potions to enhance damage/mana/health. All raids are well led, and we parse all raids to give feedback and work with players that are struggling with mechanics of the raid - or even their own character. Sound like your cup of tea? Add Roo#1874 or orangeboy16#1734, and we can chat to see if Axiom would be a good fit for you. We're here to support YOU, and hope that you can find a guild tag that you can call home.Rooroo4 Jun 23
Jun 15 Lionshire: The First Player-Owned WoW Town For Lionshire! EDIT: Lionshire is the name of the unofficial "First Player-Owned WoW Town" originally envisioned by the human mage Andalite in the popular MMORPG "World of Warcraft." Its fame began when Andalite posted a thread called Lionshire -- The First Player-Owned WoW Town in the Kul Tiras forums of the Blizzard website March 19 2007. Noted for the heavy role playing elements involved, and for being somewhat misguided on a non-role playing realm, Lionshire took off to spawn a lore all its own. More Recorded history of Lionshire, legendary WoW town of Kul Tiras, is found at the Wiki: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Server:Kul_Tiras_US/LionshireForlionshire5 Jun 15
Jun 9 Coming Home(LFG [A]) Raided on Bladefist a very very very very very long time ago. I highly doubt anyone is left that I know anymore, but either way, I'm returning. Can't promise I'd be 100% useful as a raider, but on this random stupid realm I'm on right now I'm in one of those guilds that just randomly invites people, y'know the ones right? I don't want to get snagged up by one of those when I login to Bladefist/KulTiras, because I'll just click accept I'm easy like that. Anyway. I was horde. A jawless bastard. But I remember from a few years ago(maybe during MoP) what few friends I had left on this server had switched to the Alliance.. so, looking for a guild on the Alliance side that might want a raid experienced Warlock if he feels like actually doing something, but will also hug him and hold him at night when he doesn't feel like doing anything at all. Just shelled out $55 to come back to this place. Yikes. -Srnutty/Noot/Nuttlock/Jawless Bastard?Nuttlock2 Jun 9
Jun 7 <MetaCortex> US - Lightbringer recruiting! <MetaCortex> @ US-Lightbringer PVE-PST (Alliance) Hello there and thanks for stopping by! We have opened up recruitment for our mythic raid team in anticipation of the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras. Item level can be somewhat flexible for the right person, however we'd love you to be at least 890 ilvl, as well as have 50+ artifact traits, as that means less of a gear disparity between us, and helps to get rolling with launch Currently Recruiting: - DPS: open to all (bonus if you have a healing O/S!) - Healer: Resto Shaman or Mistweaver preferred - ANY exceptional players About us Many of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Alexstrasza to Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. On this server we have risen quickly and managed to reach a top 12 server rank before starting to wind down for end of tier. We plan on continuing to progress through mythic with the launch of Tomb of Sargeras. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:45 server. We do require 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies can happen. Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. More about recruitment and loot rules on our official site: http://www.metacortexguild.ca/ The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!Soleirissa0 Jun 7
Jun 2 . .Skunkfart3 Jun 2
May 18 looking for friends to lvl with grinding to end game to do raiding. Battletag-AntiFun11243. Newish to WOW.Bethanu0 May 18
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 May 13
May 8 Discontinued shirt on your realm (H) Hello Kul'Tiras. Many years ago, I apparently made a character on your realm to speak with someone and recently hopped onto that character to realize that she is wearing - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/6125 a starter shirt that is now discontinued. Wowhead claims they are quite rare and expensive, but I have no ties to your realm, so I'd be willing to part with it for a pretty low cost comparatively - if any collectors care or are intrested. http://www.wowhead.com/item=6125/brawlers-harness Throw me a message or whatnot if you want: Nevermind#1599 Happy gaming!Nevermind1 May 8
May 6 8/10M NH <Insurgency> recruiting. RAID SCHEDULE: Monday to Thursday, 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm PST Loot distribution: We use a Loot Council (officers and class representatives) system. Priority is Main Spec(s). Off-Spec(s) are 2nd priority. If Alts are used to meet the needs of the raid, they are last priority. Server: Bladefist/Kul'Tiras Faction: Horde Current progression: 7/7M 3/3M 8/10M WHO IS INSURGENCY? Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot promise. We are also one of the few premiere late night guilds around, and one of the most consistent late night progression guilds. Our guild is not going to disband in 6 months, as is typical of many current raiding guilds - especially those without the history and consistency of ours. Most importantly, we are a guild that believes progression can occur in a friendly environment. Semi-hardcore raid environment, we take our raiding seriously, so we expect performance when it is time to do business. Unlike many guilds of our caliber, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes. While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that ilvl is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. To raid with us, you must have raid awareness and be able to pull your own weight. Your first impression (application) is important. Be sure you are enchanted and gemmed appropriately. In other words, we are looking for evidence you know your Spec. Exceptional applicants are always welcome to apply to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role. Acceptance is based on what we need versus how good your application looks. You must be knowledgeable about your spec & significant preference is given to those who have experience with Mythic encounters. We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency. Please apply at www.insurgencywow.com or contact one of the below: Blindside#1685 Charine#11233Charine0 May 6
Apr 25 <APPARITION> CASUAL RAIDING GUILD Apparition> Apparition is looking for dedicated members, we consider the guild a casual guild, however we're dedicated to seeing all content, including raiding! We're especially in need of DPS, but welcome all roles & levels. We raid Fri *8 pm server Sun 2 pm server Bladefist Kultiras. *We also would like to invite guilds who may be struggling to fill raids to join us!* We're not interested in poaching players from guilds, we're interested in finding more people who love to raid like we do, in an atmosphere of friendship and humor. Feel free to contact me thru battletag @ Bow#11590. (Bowdi GM Apparition Kultiras) * preferred method. WE OFFER ALL GUILD MEMBERS: - Repairs - Guild prizes (Mount, Toys, Collectibles Draws. - Guild events! (Mythic & Mythic plus Dungeon runs, world boss runs, Helping fellow guildees) - Active leveling/gearing help for alts! (given that you are willing to actively help others.) Welcoming all classes and levels: - Healers: All classes - DPS : All classes. - We use Discord for voice chatBowdi3 Apr 25
Apr 25 [A] Couple looking for guild Experienced couple looking for active social guild. We are looking to establish ourselves on this realm as a fresh start. Neither of us have Legion yet, but that will be changing within a month or two. We both have raid experience (although that is not our primary goal). He has been playing since BC launched and has leveled and raided with every class except warlock and hunter. Prefers to tank or heal (although good at dps as well, just gets bored easily in that role) and loves hybrid classes. She has been playing since WotLK and is a solid dps and an exceptional healer. Likewise, has also leveled and played every class except warlock. (I promise, we have nothing against warlocks! We just haven't been able to stick with a lock while leveling.) Looking forward to hearing from everyone! PS - We are looking to stay Alliance, sorry Horde! :POldmandruid1 Apr 25
Apr 24 884 unholy/blood dk (same ilvl) Looking for a raiding guild, fully cleared NH (numerous times) and was working on Krosus before transferAnubhys2 Apr 24
Apr 16 892 Frost/Blood DK LF weekend raids. I'm looking for somewhere to call home. I work entirely too much, thus the only time for raiding is pretty much on the weekends after 6pm, or very late at night (depending on work schedule). I have plenty of years of experience raiding. I've seen it all and done it all. I've been playing the game since launch. I'd love to get in on Mythic+ as well. Doing pugs past +5 is a nightmare. Look me up in game sometime. dysphoric#1837Irony3 Apr 16
Apr 8 <Offline> [Horde] [7/7H] Recruiting! Hi! Offline is a laid-back guild of family and friends that have been consistently clearing Heroic Emerald Nightmare and M+10s for several weeks. We are looking to build up our raiding roster for Mythic Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor, and (whenever it releases) Nighthold. Our goal is to clear current content at a reasonable pace while still maintaining a laid-back, low-stress raiding environment. We are looking for players who: 1. Are willing to improve and actively play WoW. 2. Are based on Kul'Tiras/Bladefist Horde side or are willing to transfer. 3. Can make the majority of raid times. We raid 7pm EST Friday and Saturday and are currently considering all applications and positions, regardless of past experience or gear. If you are interested in joining, contact me either by direct message to my main character (Who-Kul'tiras) or by battle.net tag (Grumblestump#1928). Any questions? Feel free to ask below!Who2 Apr 8
Apr 5 Selling 200 Stat Gems - Trying to get token Selling: 7 200 intel gems 3 Agility gem 1 Strength 9k each ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dont message me here because I wont respond Msg me if I'm online and we can make a trade Moonmojo or BlackRain91#1159 battle tag OR Send mail to me in game requesting the gem you want and I will COD it to you. Thanks guys. It would mean alot if you could help me earn enough to buy a token for game time.Moonmojo0 Apr 5
Mar 30 . Nevermind lolBlindside0 Mar 30
Mar 28 Tank LF Casual Raiding Guild Title says it all. Looking for casual, friendly guild for progression through Legion contentMothros1 Mar 28
Mar 28 <Majestic> 10/10 Heroic. LF RDPS/Healer Majestic is looking for a couple RDPS and a Healer to round out our raid team for Mythic progression. 10/10 Heroic on farm, so we're ready to go. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 7-10pm CST. If interested please reach out to Whiskeycrits - linchpin#1705Whiskeycrits0 Mar 28
Mar 27 <Saints of Exodar>-2 nights/6 hrs LFM raiders <Saints of Exodar> is recruiting a few more semi-hardcore raiders to add to our roster to push content. We have lost some people to real life, boredom, etc. We raid on Friday 9 pm - midnight and Sunday 6 pm - 9 pm CST. If you are looking to break into heroics, we could be a fit. We are located on the Alliance side of Bladefist/Kul Tiras. I would say we are a low-medium population, PVE server. If you get butt hurt easily, we probably aren't the right fit for you. We tend to joke around and sometimes poke fun at each other. We try to keep things drama free, so if you are a drama causer, you won't last with us. We run heroic dungeons, mythic dungeons and mythic+ dungeons. This can also help gear up anyone that might be a little lower item level than is required for the current content. We don't mind helping to gear up a potential raider. WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU: As we raid only 6 hours per week we expect: Attendance - Be on time, with consumables, rolls, proper gems & enchants. We understand that people will miss occasionally, but we expect raiders to maintain a high attendance rate as consistent missing hurts the team. Communication - We use Discord for raids, at a minimum be able to listen. Accept constructive criticism - We want to help if help is needed. Performance - Know your class/spec. Patience - Wipes are expected, we don't want ragers or negative nellys as that brings down the morale of the team. PROGRESSION: Legion The Nighthold - 10/10 N, 4/10 H Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 N , 7/7 H Trial of Valor - 3/3 N, 2/3 H WOD - Crap expansion HFC - 7/13 H, 12/13 N - we quit raiding in August, 2015 BRF - 10/10 H & N (AoTC) HM - 7/7 H & N (AoTC) RAID NEEDS: 1 non-pally tank Heals - Monk, priest or shaman. Swingers - If you can do dps/tank or dps/heals, we are interested! We love players that can adapt to fit other roles when needed for fill in! DPS - Open to any class. For more information about joining Saints of Exodar or to ask questions please feel free to leave a post on here or add: Officer - Yoga#1744 Officer - Jeffthedrunk#1863 GM - Fancia#1926Scrappygurl25 Mar 27
Mar 26 Patience Recruiting 1/10 Mythic Alliance <Patience> 1/10 Mythic is looking to add more people to our super duper group of pals! If you don't know what we are all about, its mostly sunshine and rainbows! We like eating candy and picking flowers and we have so so SO much fun raiding together! If you want to have a gay old time while still clearing content, perhaps this is the guild for you. Whisper Teddyursa, Weedle, Ilonaz, Ltgnomeregan or Thanatosbeta in game to talk about if you will be a good fit or to set up a trial time! ****Disclaimer**** We are a very adult themed guild and will push boundaries. If you do not have thick skin think hard before applying.Mikepence0 Mar 26
Mar 23 LF Active, Social, Close Guild I've had trouble finding a guild that suits me. I by no means am looking for the best guild on the server. But I WOULD like to be able to progress through Nighthold. I'm looking for an active guild with a voice chat that theyre active on. Perhaps raiding either late (after 9pm EST) or between Thursday night and Monday. Pretty much looking for raiding on the weekends. The guilds Ive been in before either didnt care at all about raiding and progression or were so far ahead of my skill level that werent willing to take me or nobody was close and active with eachother. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Thank you all. Have a good day. Msg me in game Character: Moonmojo Battletag: BlackRain91#1159 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Moonmojo2 Mar 23
Mar 22 Looking for new people to play with (Horde) Looking for people to b.s. with on discord that play from about 11pm-4am EST me and the misses need more people to play with and we have discord and and a guild but nothing seriousDevilgoat0 Mar 22
Mar 21 [H]872 BM Hunter LF Thursday Raiding Guild 872 BM Hunter LF Thursday Raiding Guild My current guild just got a new raid leader, the times they raid now dont work with my work schedule. It sucks because theyre super nice. Looking to switch. I'm only currently able to raid at anytime on Thursdays, as that is my only off day from college and work. Currently 9/10 N NH, every group on groupfinder now requires 890-900+ (idk why?) for clears so i am kind of stuck. I was a part of Titan Slayer's 2nd raid team. I'll stay BM mostly, but able to switch to SV if melee is needed at anytime. I recently built a pc as an upgrade from a toshiba satelite, and quit before 7.1 release, so i didnt have much time to gear as i wouldve liked. I know I'm behind, but I'm quickly gearing and will be playing a lot for 7.2 Please pm me ingame @ Bearwolf#11455Roxana0 Mar 21
Mar 6 delete ...Iliss0 Mar 6
Feb 28 878 Horde ele looking for Raiding guild 878 il Ele shaman versed in all 3 main specs for elemental Shaman, pushing 400k plus dps on single target and 1 mil on aoe is looking for a guild. My experience and Knowledge leads me to look for a specific guild. My previous guild was a wonderful guild and we parted ways at 3/10 Heroic NH ranking at 28th in Kul/Blade. I have logs backing my DPS in raids. My reason for looking is that i have to change raid days and times. I am looking for a loving friendly guild. I dont want a bunch of snotty raiders with sticks in their back ends. I wanna have fun yet get serious when time calls for it. I am a dependable guildie that is more than willing to help out our guild in any manner whether is from my Knowledge or helping with raid potions Flasks and such. I am willing to go back into normal NH if our guild is not quite prepared for Heroic. Mainly i want to feel comfortable where i am. As far as the specifics. I need a raid that occurs on Fri. Sat. Sun nights , any 2 of the 3 is acceptable. time wise around 9 pm or later. I dont wish to transfer realms either. I have been on Kul since day 1. If there are any guild out there that might be looking please let me knowHaznomana3 Feb 28
Feb 28 <Seraphym>9/10 NH LF Tank, Heals & DPS <Seraphym> is a raiding guild on the [US]Bladefist server (Merged with Kul Tiras). We describe ourselves as semi-hardcore, meaning we strive to be the best we can be & down heroic content while still maintaining a friendly & enjoyable raiding atmosphere. We believe you can kill bosses without shouting, insults, or other negative behavior. Our guild has been raiding the highest difficulty content for 8 years. We are actively looking for the following classes to join us in our progression through Legion raids. Below has classes we are looking for listed but all exceptional players are encouraged to apply. Heals: Paladin Druid Tank: Paladin warrior Monk Druid Demon Hunter DPS: Mage Enhancement Shaman Rogue Hunter Boomkin Monk Death Knight Raid Schedule: Tue-Wed-Thu 8:00pm-11:00pm(CST) Legion Progression: * 9/10 Heroic Nighthold * 10/10 Normal Nighthold * 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare * 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare * 3/3 Heroic Trials of Valor * 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare WoD Progression (pre 7.0): * 5/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel * 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel *10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry *7/7 Mythic HIghmaul *7/7 Heroic HIghmaul *7/7 Normal HIghmaul Mists of Pandaria 25M Progression: * 14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar * 14/14 Siege of Orgrimmar Loot: We use a no-bid DKP system by WebDKP. DKP is earned hourly with bonuses for progression kills & being on time. DKP decays by 25% every 2 weeks, which encourages spending rather than hoarding and allows recruits to gear up faster. The system has been very successful for us and most people get everything they want eventually if they attend all raids. What we expect from you: * Know your class, be gemmed/enchanted properly. * Willingness to research encounters and what advantages your class can bring. * High level of attendance. Occasional absences are understandable but we expect you to be there 90% of the time. * Consumables (Flasks, Potions & Food). * No drama starters. You will be removed swiftly. * Discord and a working microphone. * DBM, Bigwigs, or other bossmod. For more info or to apply: * Visit our website at www.seraphym.guildlaunch.com * Contact an officer (Windsor, Selaheal, or Bluechip) or ask anyone in Seraphym to track one of us down for more info. * Reply to this thread and we will get back to you asap. *Contact me on my Battletag: jan#1213Windsor3 Feb 28
Feb 24 Bladefist and Kul Tiras Guild List Hello everyone. It seems I underestmated the space needed for our guild list. So I have recrated what we will need. This was last updated: 02/21/2017 I can be reached by either pinging me at FatalBeuaty#1295 or in-game mail "Tadedra". I will be planning to update weekly. Please feel free to post below: Name of the Guild, Faction, Server. If the guild is recruiting may a link to the post or webpage for your advertisements including the contact person. *********ALLINANCE******** [A] [Kul Tiras] <ÅXIOM> Currently Recruiting: Battle.net: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kul-tiras/%C3%85XIOM/ Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752166256 [A] [Kul Tiras] <Apparition> Currently Recruiting: Battle.net: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kul-tiras/Apparition/ Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752105652 [A] [Kul Tiras] <Bolden and the Tryhards> Currently Recruiting: Battle.net: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kul-tiras/Bolden%20and%20the%20Tryhards/ Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749018184 [A] [Kul Tiras] <The Departed> 10/10H EN (N) Currently recruiting: Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749186198 Battle.net: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kul-tiras/The%20Departed/ Website: thedeparted.shivtr.com Contact: Axl, Gandyray, or Hodurr [A] [Kul Tiras] <Dragon Cove> Currently Recruiting: Battle.net: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kul-tiras/The%20Departed/ Contact: crazyazn#1730 [A] [Bladefist] <Journey> Currently Recruiting: Battle.net: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/bladefist/Journey/ Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753256037 Post Updated: 01FEB17 [A] [Kul Tiras] <Maelstrom> Currently Recruiting: Battle.net: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kul-tiras/Maelstrom/ Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20751945629 [A] [Bladefist] <Order of the Storm> Currently Recruiting: Battle.net: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/bladefist/Order%20Of%20The%20Storm/ Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749666975 [A] [Kul Tiras] <Patience>: 1/7M 3/3H Currently Recruiting (Added 01/06/17) Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752568740 Battle.Net: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kul-tiras/Patience/ [A] [Bladefist] <Patience> Currently Recruiting: Battle.net: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/bladefist/Patience/ Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753097891 [A] [Kul Tiras] <Sacred Valor> Currently Recruiting: Battle.net: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kul-tiras/Sacred%20Valor/ Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20751965902 [A] [Bladefist] <Saints of Exodar> Currently Recruiting: Battle.net: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/bladefist/Saints%20of%20Exodar/ Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748704666 [A] [Bladefist] <Seraphym> Currently Recruiting: Battle.net: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/bladefist/Seraphym/ Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748655778 [A] [Bladefist] <Shinigami>: Currently Recruiting: Battle.net: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/bladefist/Shinigami/ Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748944980 [A] [Kul Tiras] <Volition>: 4/7 Heroic and 7/7 N EN: currnetly recruiting Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749669371 Battle.net: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kul-tiras/Volition/ [A] [Kul Tiras] <Zion>: Currently Recruiting: Battle.net: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kul-tiras/Zion/ Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745095678Tadedra6 Feb 24
Feb 13 <The Departed> 10/10H LFM Hi everyone! We're recruiting for Mythic Nighthold and are in need of experienced, dedicated raiders. We raid Sunday/Monday 7:30-10:30 server time, with off-night raids for Normal, Heroic, and old content. We finished Mythic EN 7/7 with Cutting Edge Achievement and just received Ahead of the Curve: Gul'Dan. We have a number of raiders at the very top of their class logs, which can be seen here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/181182 Apply on our website here: thedeparted.shivtr.com - Look forward to hearing from you!Xboxwatchtv3 Feb 13
Feb 13 Patience needs new cuties! <Patience> 10/10H is looking to add more people to our super duper group of pals! If you don't know what we are all about, its mostly sunshine and rainbows! We like eating candy and picking flowers and we have so so SO much fun raiding together! If you want to have a gay old time while still clearing content, perhaps this is the guild for you. Whisper Teddyursa, Weedle, Ilonaz, or Thanatosbeta in game to talk about if you will be a good fit or to set up a trial time! **Disclaimer** Patience is actually not cheery or overly kid friendly, the easily offended need not apply. If you cannot handle very VERY adult themed topics and discussions that may push your personal, sexual, and religious boundaries, look elsewhere!Teddyursa3 Feb 13
Feb 12 <Internet Sports Team> Hi there! Internet Sports Team is a newly founded guild interested in forming a raid team of individuals that want to progress as a team and continually improve as players. I have been an officer in US top guilds such as Gong Show in WOTLK and Phury in Warlords. I have been a raid leader for 8 years and a player since the game came out. Due to this experience and observing how guilds seem to operate on this server I find myself wanting to create a atmosphere here similar to my old guilds in the past. If you could see yourself wanting to be a part of it please msg me here or in game. It might be a little rocky off the start but I have a few friends pledging to help get us off the ground. Thank you for your time. Raid days will be Saturday / Monday at the start and negotiable to fit the general consensus once we have a solid team formed. Discord will be the voice server of the guildLtgnomeregan0 Feb 12
Feb 11 @Allstarmage Cash Me Outside!Ltgnomeregan0 Feb 11
Feb 2 [A] LFG 862ilvl Holy Priest 1. Times available & time zone: US central time zone. Available past 5pm and on weekends. 2. Faction preference: Alliance 3. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-hardcore 4. Current progression/experience: New to raiding. Completed up to mythic+9. 5. Contact info: Please contact me through this thread. 6. Anything else: I really enjoy mythic+ runs and would like to run raids as well. I want to play high level content but won't be able to adhere to a strict weekly schedule. I live in the central time zone and work a typical 9-5 so evenings is best. Looking for a guild of fun players to enjoy the game with and run mythic+ dungeons and raids. I'm also open to other content but those are my favorites at the moment.Nisi3 Feb 2
Feb 1 Journey Journey (A) 7/10 n nighthold in need of 1 tank 2 healers no experience required an help gear tues-thurs 8 -10 server time .tyyvmSkidstain0 Feb 1
Jan 23 Make Bladefist-Kul Tiras Great Again! I created a realm Discord. I know a lot of us are anti-social, but it has gotten out of hand. We are not a large server, so there is no reason that we cant pug from realm instead of LFG randos. My wife is a geared healer and I amd a geared tank/dps and looking to party. You are all welcom to use it for M+. Raids, tips/info, therapy, Picking up dudes with female toons or just jawwing. Just be respectful. There is a locker room channel with a warning if you want to go down that rabbit hole. Looking foreward to meeting you. Let us build this wall and get to know you neighbor. Vote Dehwreck 2020 Discord > Discord(dot)gg / CAM7EaEDehwreck3 Jan 23
Jan 15 [H]<Insurgency> recruitment raid <Insurgency> is hosting a recruitment raid today at 6pm PST. We will be hosting a Heroic EN and possibly ToV. If you're looking for a new guild for NH, check us out in LFG to sign up for the raid. Come find out what an Insurgency raid experience is like! Make new friends and have a fun time with us. During the raid questions about Insurgency is more than welcome. We will be using Discord for Q&A and raid instructions. Our regular Raid schedule: Monday to Thursday, 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm PST Server: Bladefist Faction: Horde Current progression: 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV Realm First Mythic Xavius For more information or if you have any questions, please direct them here: Guild site: insurgencywow.com Blindside#1685 Charine#11233 Mcshams#1949 Unknown#1618 Jabbz#1501Charine3 Jan 15
Jan 15 [H] <Insurgency> 7/7M EN 1/3M ToV WHO IS INSURGENCY? Most importantly, we are a guild that believes progression can occur in a friendly environment. Semi-hardcore raid environment, we take our raiding seriously, so we expect performance when it is time to do business. While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that ilvl is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. However, to raid with us, you must have raid awareness and be able to pull your own weight. Your first impression (application) is important. Be sure you are enchanted and gemmed appropriately. In other words, we are looking for evidence you know your Spec. Raid schedule: Monday to Thursday, 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm PST Faction: Horde Current progression: 7/7M EN 1/3M ToV Previous Content: Realm First Mythic Xavius Realm First Mythic Archimonde Realm First Mythic Blackhand Realm First Mythic Imperator Realm First Heroic Garrosh 25 - US 195 Realm First Heroic Garrosh 10 - US 49 Realm First Heroic Lei Shen 10s and 25s Realm First Heroic Ra-Den 10s and 25s What we want: Recruitment open to all classes and specs. For more information or if you have any questions, please direct them here: Guild site: insurgencywow.com Blindside#1685 Charine#11233 Mcshams#1949 Unknown#1618 Jabbz#1501Charine12 Jan 15
Jan 14 [H] Donut Basket recruting. Who are we: A casual group of friends on Kul Tiras looking for people to raid Nighthold with us. We're 7/7H and 2/3H. What we are looking for: We are looking for some people particularly ranged DPS and a healer or two. Our expectations: Even though we are a casual raiding guild we enjoy raiding and want to complete Heroic Nighthold in a reasonable timeframe. Raiding Times: Thursday 8:30-11 EST Second day TBD most likely Monday If you are interested in joining us.. Please contact us on Kul Tiras. GM - Androsi Officers - Madcowdiseaz, Sharpyy, Synysteryx, SneakymangoSharpyy0 Jan 14
Jan 13 To Ooglier, Beiliel and Holychaplain I doubt they'll ever see this, but who knows. A long time ago, in an expansion far far away (WOTLK), I had a blood elf hunter on KT called Oldskool. I had befriended the guildmaster of ßrotherhood Of ßlood, Holychaplain, even before I had made Oldskool, when I had a paladin named Sepherøth (yeah I know, cliché). I was a veteran of the guild, until I was made an officer after a good long time. At some point, Holychaplain left and joined some other guild, for raiding purposes I think, leaving the guild in the hands of Beiliel - very good, respectable player, once a good friend too. I never did understand why that was done, like why not stay and make ßrotherhood into an incredibly good raiding guild... but I mean, I'm sure Holy had his reasons. Anyway, I loved the guild, and loved the main leaders of the guild regardless of who was in charge. When things were handed over to Beiliel, he co-ran it with another very good friend and officer, Ooglier. Man, the three of us were real close as friends! Of course I got the promo after being a veteran for what felt like a year or two. I was both honored and stunned. It was something I never dreamed of happening, and was perfectly content with just being a member of the guild. So, I don't know how to describe what happened next. I left the guild, changed my characters race and name, in attempt to get away from and cut all ties and communication with Ooglier and Beiliel, but I made the mistake of not putting them (all their characters that I knew of) on ignore. I never did tell them the reasons why I did all of this - neither did I really talk to Holychaplain about it, and so I avoided him like the plague ever since, because I feared what he probably thought of me, or that he hated me..... Ooglier, was a VERY clingy and smothering type of friend. Any day, hour, minute or second that I logged on the game, I was immediately either getting whispers or group invites from her, usually just to talk or hang out. For a long time, I did not mind talking or hanging out, hell I used to be a VERY social type of player..... but there's lines that are drawn from the beginning, that should never be crossed. This one day, one of our conversations was directed towards a certain personal level, and it bothered me, not because I was one thing or the other, but because it made me realize I was being too friendly of a person, and because of that, people were getting the wrong idea(s) about me - people who DID NOT even play WoW, but were hearing about me outside of the game. That's when I realized how clingy and smothering she was being. I was having to hide on alts or other realms, just so I could play a game that I loved. But my main(s) were in that guild, and she knew about them, so how was I supposed to play what I wanted to, without her? I just feel bad for not ever telling her, Beiliel or Holychaplain why I left and quit communicating with everyone after such a good year, year and a half or so of good times and friendship. Especially Beiliel and Holy - I never had any beef with them, in fact I still consider them as friends to this day! My fear was, Beiliel was VERY close friends with Ooglier. So, how could I remain friends or on communication with him, or even tell him what was going on, when he was so close to Ooglier? Same goes for Holy, the guy was an AMAZING friend and guildmaster! But, he did eventually go back to leading ßrotherhood, and was close friends with the other two. I started figuring the two hated me anyway, or I feared what they probably thought of me for what all I had done..... None of this really matters anymore, since I obviously left the realm and have not heard from either of the three ever since early Cataclysm. I don't know about Holy, but I don't believe the other two even play WoW anymore. My reason for posting this long story however, I felt bad for never telling anyone "why", or giving the full story on what happened. I've been in situations in my own life, and had my own experiences, where I've never known "why" or ever found out, so..... in the event should either of the three of them ever see this, at least this way I can finally admit what happened - get this guild off my chest. In closing, I'm sorry. For not telling any of you this before, and cutting all ties and communication for all this time. I still consider Beiliel and Holy friends, but I doubt and fear the same goes for them about me. And should they not consider me a friend, or they hate me to this day, then so be it. I wouldn't blame them. -OldskoolGalløwmere0 Jan 13
Jan 11 Fix PVP Healing! Fix PVP Healing!Flashofsmite0 Jan 11
Jan 4 Journey journey rising from the ashes looking for more raiders / pvpiers for legion need all pst in game for more infoSkidstain2 Jan 4