Bladefist and Kul Tiras

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
1d [H]INSURGENCY 7/9M Recruiting all classes. Who we are Insurgency is a guild that first laid its foundation on April 26th, 2009, and we have focused on building an environment and a community to not only raid, but make friendships. That foundation has grown and grown throughout the years into a place we all call home. The Idea The idea of efficient raiding, instead of bulk raiding to down content. It has been done before, but we intend to do it better. We intend to build more than a WoW raiding guild, we’re building a community. We are very active on and off of raid times, and due to our easy schedule, we have time to play and organize other events and games outside of WoW. Environment We enjoy the environment we’re building, and the people we are building it with. As a guild, our goal is down content – but enjoy this game in a way we haven’t in a long time. The best way to describe our raid environment is relaxed and communicative. We will discuss issues, mechanics, strategies, and mistakes openly to curb them and move on. Raid Info Insurgency is a Mythic late-night progression guild, on the server Bladefist. Also, Bladefist is on an LA data center. We raid Tue-Thu 8:30pm-11:30pm PST (That’s 10:30pm-1:30am CST, and 11:30pm-2:30am EST). We will be raiding under a rotational loot council of the officer core and a random member to provide outside input. Our loot council will distribute loot based on the piece’s impact to the guild as a whole, and to specific classes. Primary source of communication on and off raid will be Discord for chat services and Teamspeak for voice. What we expect from you Attitude This covers all facets of the meaning. When it comes to discussion at any point during the raid, or outside of the raid, please have input (negative or positive). Your opinion is invaluable to our success. Speak up and voice it. Willingness to participate If you’re someone who has a massive ego, or someone who does not take criticism well – this not the place for you. Please realize this is not a middle-school playground, there is no room for tantrums or childish behavior. Sense of Humor We’re just a group of raiders looking to have a good time, and humor is a big part of the grand scheme of things. Without it, we’re just playing a game without emotion. The ability to listen, and comprehend strategy is important. If you are someone who, for whatever reason, does not enjoy listening to other people.. this is not the place for you. Please understand we raid on a very light schedule so it is absolutely critical that you understand how mechanics work in as few pulls as possible. What you can expect from us Organization From raid leading and sales to M+ groups, we like to cover it all. Our officers have been working together to make the guild better every day. Assistance Whether it comes down to rotation, theory crafting, fight mechanics, or even person issues. We can provide a broad range of ideas and proven techniques to assure we’re helping you as a player, and a person. Dedication Though we are here to have fun, we’re here to raid, and down bosses. We will be analyzing fights and logs to make sure things are running 100% smoothly. Fun Something you won’t see often on a guild page about recruitment. Without a fun environment, things get too stuffy. Though we are going to be pushing into the hardcore territory, we’re all here to have fun and play the game how we want. After reading all this, if you think you would be a good fit here, please don’t hesitate to reach out! You can put in an app at the website below! Battle Tag: Charine#11233 Discord: Charine#6083 Website: http://www.insurgencywow.comCharine1 1d
1d [A]LF arena partners Looking for chill arena partners. 2.2xp player. Casual 3s and 2s!Adamantium0 1d
2d (A) 6/11 M Axiom Axiom is a guild founded this expansion that has grown into a productive raiding guild, with a solid social culture that allows the rigors of progression to not wear everyone down. We are a guild assembled of many talented players over the years from Kul Tiras and Bladefist that want to raid at a high level, but want to stay on server. Many good players have left this server, but we are trying to provide a home on the Alliance side to stick around! While our progress this past tier was not noteworthy by most mythic guilds standards, we have a stable roster and system in place to make a huge leap in this upcoming tier, and invite any level of raider to come experience our culture (we don't try out you, you try out us). We raid Tuesday (heroic) Wed/Thurs 8-11 Ct as progression, Saturday rated bg nights If interested, feel free to message me Btag: orangeboy16#1734 Discord:Zepious#3712Zepious6 2d
2d [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 2d
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 25 <Broner Patrol>Recruiting Broner Patrol Recruiting - Tanks, range DPS, Heals- for Tomb of Sareras We are a casual guild 7/7 heroic EN, 3/3 H TOV, 10/10 Heroic Night hold. We raid once a week on Sundays from 7-11 est, 6-10 central. If you are a looking for a guild and want to raid but can't afford to raid more than once a week, this is the guild for you. We also run mythic+ throughout the week. If you are interested message Stolenoreos-Kul'tiras for more information. Btag: Chiefnoob#1875Stolenoreos5 Apr 25
Apr 24 Brothers of the Horde - Recruiting Hello! Welcome to Brothers of the Horde on Bladefist. We are currently looking for new members to join our family and would love for you to join us! If the name didn't give it away, we are a Horde Guild. We will accept any levels, any classes, and any roles. We want you to play what you enjoy playing. We won't force you to do something you do not want to do! We each paid for the game and spend our time here, so why not enjoy it the way you want to enjoy it? But if I had to mention something, we are lacking dedicated healers in our ranks. But do not let that sway you. First, a little background information about us so you know what you are getting into before joining. Will can still answer any other questions that may arise, let us know. We are a family first and foremost. Most of us have been together for a very long time and we treat each other like we were family, even if some of us have never met in person. We consider ourselves to be laid back and casual, but we still do events. There are contests every so often, raiding every Friday night at 8PM server, and more! On terms of our raiding, we wipe. It happens. We are there to have fun first, progression second. We are not classified as a progression guild. We have had people come into our raid and expect us to carry them to victory, but find out quickly that, that isn't how we do things. Some even like our quirkiness and actually enjoy our style. Even our Discord chat can get a bit spicy, but everyone has fun and we all laugh with each other at the end of the day. Ask anyone in our guild. EDIT as of APRIL 11, 2018: For those of you that are still reading this, I thank you first and foremost. I still do check this post even if it was posted nearly 1 year ago! Second, many of our members have gone on break until Battle for Azeroth launches. There are only a few of us online at any one time for now. So if you are expecting an active guild, I would wait until then. But I will still add you to our guild if it still sounds of interest. EDIT: I should mention that most of us in the guild are not PvP oriented. There are a few of our members that do it, but the majority of us tend to stray away from it. We do not like drama in our guild. We offer second chances, unless under extreme circumstances. Also, we tend to keep strong language out of the guild chat, as we do have younger members and would prefer them not reading that kind of stuff. We have a lot of people in the guild that will assist you if you ask. This can range from content runs to crafting professions to just general questions. But, please know that they also like time to themselves, so don't expect them to help out on a day to day basis! When you first join the guild, you will be put on a "trial period". This is basically a way for us to figure out if you are actually wanting to stick with us or only joined us to raid the guild bank and offer no support. After a period of time has passed, if you have shown an interest in our family, then you will be made an official Brother/Sister. (Member) If not, then you can either find a new home or stay on our trial rank. We will generally remove members after around 3 months of inactivity as to keep our numbers down for other people that may want to join. If you return and wish to be apart of us again, we can do that. But I digress... If we sound like the group for you, then go ahead and leave a message here or message me directly in-game and I am certain we will get to you as quick as we can! Once again, I as well as the rest of us, welcome you to Brothers of the Horde!Winchester28 Apr 24
Apr 24 Alliance Heroic Argus Sales Hello Bladefist & Kul'Tiras Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 350k. I'm flexable with pricing (willing to take pets and other in game items for compensation). I take payment on several servers. My group runs 6 days a week and has several runs per day. If you are interested or have questions: add Kevin#110720 or whisper Kevinram in game. Feel free to tune in to twitch.tv/kevinramm for the sale streams/vods :D Thanks!Solarwalker1 Apr 24
Apr 21 [A]<Team Phoenix> Currently Recruiting All Team Phoenix (Bladefist/Kul Tiras US)(11/11 H AnBT) Is currently looking for competent players to fill our weekly raids. We are recruiting all classes and roles currently with an emphasis on player skill and personality. Raid Times are 5:00 to 8:30PM Server Time Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We clear Normal and Heroic Antorus weekly but are looking for people that can make the raid times to further fill the team as well as meet interesting people with a sense of humor that share similar interests to our own. We currently do not have plans to start mythic content at this time. If Interested contact Xanntos in game or reply to this thread and we will get in contact with you.Sicarii3 Apr 21
Apr 21 Looking for Friends/Guild Hey there... I’m a 905 Paladin looking for some new friends. I’ve never really played too much with other people on this game, but I would really love to find some chill people to play with and have fun. I’m willing to learn and help with anything.Lokap0 Apr 21
Mar 21 [A]<Under Øath> Fun Causual Guild LFM Raid times: Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00PM-10:00PM CST Progress: 10/11H LF: DPS (Any. We'll make it work!) and a Healer (Priest or Monk). About the guild: We're a raiding guild focused on providing a supportive and friendly raid environment for all players. We strive to down the content while it is current, so you should expect nights of boss attempts (note: dying). Please come with raid mats and a positive attitude! Most of our members are working adults--20s, 30s, 40s--who play this game to progress and to have fun. We do take our raid time seriously, however! Right now we're looking for dedicated DPS as well as a Priest healer for our raid group. We are also looking for casual players who enjoy socializing and running stuff. You simply need to not be a jerk, and you need to be at least 18 to apply. If you have any questions, please contact Diahondra (Diahondra#1170)Apocalypses0 Mar 21
Mar 17 Fire Mage from Hell Where's Cinder? BE fire mage who you use to pyroblast low lvl noobs into oblivion back in BC. Sure miss that guy!Buldog0 Mar 17
Mar 14 [A] Couple Looking for a Guild Good morning, Looking for a adult friendly social guild. My wife and I are both in our late 30s and returned to Wow in mid December. We consistently play after 7 PM PST but can occasionally be found online as early as 5PM. Prior to 7PM though we are splitting our attention between whatever we are fooling around doing and our 1 year old son. We've been playing since the game launched off and on, mostly on. We've raided through every expansion except WoD. We are currently in the process of leveling a couple of allied race characters. If I was to describe the ideal guild in a few words it would be: Mature 18+ Accepting of Altoholics Friendly and Helpful Atmosphere Filled with people with Great Sense of Humors Active Guild Chat Has a Discord, Forum, and or Website Active Late Night (after 9pm EST) We aren't currently planning on participating in raiding in Legion other than LFR but we might be persuaded depending on raid days and times once we actually get our current projects to 110 and geared. We are contemplating attempting to raid in BfA should the opportunity present itself with a guild that raids on a schedule we can work around with our son's schedule. Sonickat#1416 P.S. <I Married My Beta Tester> is our own guild for all our Alts and used as a bank for my wife and I. If you see that Dyslexia is still in that guild then my wife and I haven't found a guild yet.Dyslexia0 Mar 14
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold2 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 8 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Feb 8
Jan 16 Shinigami is recruiting! Shinigami is recruiting range dps for ABT! Raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 7pm-11pm and Monday 8pm-10pm server times. Add my btag to chat more! ThePrincess#1311Adaralyn2 Jan 16
Jan 16 Hello from Sissylala Looking for my old guild and old friendsSissylala0 Jan 16
Jan 13 Need a tailor... I need a tailor who can make a dreamless belt. I'm an alchemist; this is my only Horde character and I'm not in a guild. If you can give me a hand, I'd really appreciate it.Krugerov0 Jan 13
Jan 5 [H] Looking fo some folks to tank for I'm looking for a regular group. Ideally raiding, but Mythics/M+ also an option. Don't really care what tier you're in - I can drop back and help you through an older tier, or take on whatever my current iLevel can handle. Available after 6pm PST, Mon-Thurs. Maybe up to 2 nights a week. My guild horde side is a bit dead. It is basically me, some alts of people that mostly play in a sister Alliance guild, and a single raid group that has raided together for years with no changes in their roster, especially for their tanks. I can bring any tank class except a DK. I leveled a DK Alliance side instead to see their lore, on the 'sister guild's' server (and that guild has it's own raid group that has had the same 2 tank players for years).Askala0 Jan 5
Dec 28 (A) LF Guild MSG me in game @femaleform#1957, usually on in the eve after 7:00 PM CSTLiw1 Dec 28
Dec 7 Where that old skool crew at? Anyone left that use to kick it in gs during the bc days?Jøpp0 Dec 7
Nov 28 Anyone out there still running plain mythics? The kind with no keys? Just got my quest chain that needs me to run mythic dungeons to unlock one of my (very pretty) weapon skins, but the quest items don't show up if it's a keyed run. So. Anybody out there still running those? If so, can I please tag along? Really could use a friendly/helpful guild right about now, heh.Jenovah0 Nov 28
Nov 17 LF Small Raiding Guild Haven't played seriously for about a year (relocated to a new state and built a new house). Now that the house is done and we're settled in, I really want to find a group to start raiding with again. Most of the members of my old raiding guild stopped playing while I was away. :( I'm available most nights after 10:00 pm server time (9:00 pm server time during daylight savings time). Looking for a small guild that maybe does 10-15 main raids. Not a huge fan of 25 man raids. I also have a Resto Shammy for back up heals if needed. Thanks LuckLûck1 Nov 17
Nov 6 [A] IGNITION Recruiting Ignition is a small alliance guild with casual players that has been pushing heroic content with a limited roster. We are looking to expand a little bit going into next patch. Currently we are 8/9H making attempts at H KJ. We have hit AOTC throughout the rest of the expansion primarily with 10-man raiding. We raid Weds/Thurs 8 Central until 11 Central. Looking for DPS (Ranged prefered, but not limited to) and a healer with a dps os. Ideal guild for people with limited time to play the game. Fun group of people that understands real life happens. Message LLShadowLL#11172 if interested.Shadéd2 Nov 6
Nov 3 5/9 mythic Join Axiom! Heals and Dps Hi there! Since so many members of our core team have come from this very same forum, I hope there are more people looking for group to grow alongside with such as ours. Team Axiom is a 9/9H Tomb guild made up of many former hardcore, past expansion, and some casual players as well. We have undergone several leadership and roster changes this expansion due to real life issues, but still have managed to jump up server rankings each raid tier (number 3 alliance currently). We also are active both during the day and at night with m+ and pvp. This is a guild where everyone takes time to bond with each other, since while hardcore progression is nice, its not as fulfilling if its not around a nice group of people We got to Mythic in NH and are looking to add people to get back to there if they want to experience it again; in a good, well structured atmosphere. We value culture over hard results, but aren't opposed to having a coachable moment after benching someone if need be. Our raid times are 8-11 CT WED-THURS. Add me at orangeboy16#1734 if you wish to communicate further! Or reply belowZepious8 Nov 3
Oct 19 LF MYTHIC TOS GUILD LF MYTHIC TOS GUILD - BIO: AVAILABILITY ANYTIME, GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR, HUNTER BM. SERIOUS RAIDER JUST NEED A TEAMEsai1 Oct 19
Oct 17 [H] - Insurgency - Late Night (7/9m) Who we are Insurgency is a guild that first laid its foundation on April 26th, 2009, and we have focused on building an environment and a community to not only raid, but make friendships. That foundation has grown and grown throughout the years into a place we all call home. The Idea The idea of efficient raiding, instead of bulk raiding to down content. It has been done before, but we intend to do it better. We intend to build more than a WoW raiding guild, we’re building a community. We are very active on and off of raid times, and due to our easy schedule, we have time to play and organize other events and games outside of WoW. Environment We enjoy the environment we’re building, and the people we are building it with. As a guild, our goal is down content – but enjoy this game in a way we haven’t in a long time. The best way to describe our raid environment is relaxed and communicative. We will discuss issues, mechanics, strategies, and mistakes openly to curb them and move on. Raid Info Insurgency is a Mythic late-night progression guild, on the server Bladefist. Also, Bladefist is on an LA data center. We raid Tue-Thu 8:30pm-11:30pm PST (That’s 10:30pm-1:30am CST, and 11:30pm-2:30am EST). We will be raiding under a rotational loot council of the officer core and a random member to provide outside input. Our loot council will distribute loot based on the piece’s impact to the guild as a whole, and to specific classes. Primary source of communication on and off raid will be Discord for chat services and Teamspeak for voice. What we expect from you Attitude This covers all facets of the meaning. When it comes to discussion at any point during the raid, or outside of the raid, please have input (negative or positive). Your opinion is invaluable to our success. Speak up and voice it. Willingness to participate If you’re someone who has a massive ego, or someone who does not take criticism well – this not the place for you. Please realize this is not a middle-school playground, there is no room for tantrums or childish behavior. Sense of Humor We’re just a group of raiders looking to have a good time, and humor is a big part of the grand scheme of things. Without it, we’re just playing a game without emotion. The ability to listen, and comprehend strategy is important. If you are someone who, for whatever reason, does not enjoy listening to other people.. this is not the place for you. Please understand we raid on a very light schedule so it is absolutely critical that you understand how mechanics work in as few pulls as possible. What you can expect from us Organization From raid leading and sales to M+ groups, we like to cover it all. Our officers have been working together to make the guild better every day. Assistance Whether it comes down to rotation, theory crafting, fight mechanics, or even person issues. We can provide a broad range of ideas and proven techniques to assure we’re helping you as a player, and a person. Dedication Though we are here to have fun, we’re here to raid, and down bosses. We will be analyzing fights and logs to make sure things are running 100% smoothly. Fun Something you won’t see often on a guild page about recruitment. Without a fun environment, things get too stuffy. Though we are going to be pushing into the hardcore territory, we’re all here to have fun and play the game how we want. After reading all this, if you think you would be a good fit here, please don’t hesitate to reach out! You can put in an app at the website below! Battle Tag: Charine#11233 Discord: Charine#6083 Website: http://www.insurgencywow.comMabrito16 Oct 17
Oct 17 heroic and mythic guild recruiting members HALCYON AFFINITY we are a friendly group, a family if you will. we are a fun loving dragon killing bunch of guys n gals who love challenging the vast multiverse of wow. we are currently recruiting for mythic and heroic progression throughout the new content. 7/9 heroic currently but waiting for a full raid team before we start mythic. "but, i'm not high enough level!" ,you say? doesn't matter a few of our members do not mind helping you level, myself included. any and all levels are welcome we are currently in need of healers, mages, dps. and the occasional versatile tank/ dps. if you are interested or have questions you can add my battle-tag gremoryolife#1189 or you can apply or visit our guild website halcyon-affinity.com/Esai0 Oct 17
Oct 13 Shinigami 3/9M ToS is recruiting! Shinigami is recruiting range dps and a healer for ToS. Currently 3/9M 9/9H Raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 7pm-11pm and Monday 8pm-10pm server times. Add my btag to chat more! ThePrincess#1311Adaralyn0 Oct 13
Oct 13 Halcyon Affinity is recruiting looking for all able bodies of all class and gender to join our core raid team. goals: -form a reliable 20 - 30 man team that is reliable -complete our heroic progression -quickly move to mythic progression we can get there with your help Raid times are Friday and Saturday at 8 pm - 11 pm every week *variations may occur* add battle-tag gremoryolife#1189 to chat more on the topicEsai0 Oct 13
Oct 13 <Shinigami> 1/9M 9/9H Recruiting! Shinigami is recruiting range dps and a healer for ToS. Currently 1/9M 9/9H Raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 7pm-11pm and Monday 8pm-10pm server times. Add my btag to chat more! ThePrincess#1311Adaralyn1 Oct 13
Oct 12 LF KT OR BF MYTHIC TOS SERIOUS RAIDERS NEED A mythic guild to raid with? love raiding? available anytime? love the challenge? no experience in mythic but have aotc and have been studying fights through multiple sites? COME TO HALCYON AFFINITY - WE WANT YOUEsai0 Oct 12
Oct 6 Horde-LF: Social Raiding Guild Greetings!!! I am a recent transplant to the KT community and am having such a hard time with no social aspect (I.e.: I need friends). I main a Belf Priest. Its the only class I have ever played (since launch). I enjoy the environment of a raiding guild that does accept socials who can and are willing to contribute time and resources for the betterment of amazing gameplay!!!! Any one need a warm body? I don't bite.Blessid0 Oct 6
Oct 5 <APPARITION> RECRUITING! <Apparition> We are looking for active members and reliable raiders to join our guild. We are need of reliable raiders that are willing to show up every raid night. We raid Thursday Normal and Friday & Saturday Heroic 8pm-10:30pm server. The guild is active and, we do mythic runs with people. We will help you gear yourself if you need help. We are looking for all dps and heals If you feel you can meet requirements of 910 ilvl min., Have a 2 piece set and be on time to raids. Guild is 9/9N 3/9 H pushing through heroic. We are wanting people that can make 80 percent of the raids a month. If you think this is a guild for you hit us up! Rollwithsten#1192-Officer Kynlaris#1656-Officer Bow#11590-GMBoomstenlaka13 Oct 5
Sep 22 Looking for mythic core spot hello, i have 10 + years playing world of warcraft. i was part of a mythic progression guild that asked me to switch class so i did. as we began progress in ToS i had to take a break for work related issues and just a break over all( i did let guild know) however upon returning the guild transferred to a need server within 2 weeks. after talking to the RL all spots had been filled. However upon joining a new guild everything was fine. however they have done MASS recruiting and now spots are now also being filled ( they had 2 LOCKS already and didn't need a monk melee class. however i had seem to have lost some skill that im trying to regain not only from the break but for a melee class to a range class. it has messed with my mind a little i am willing to server transfer only with core spot available. my lock is 928 and my monk is 915.. my logs look like poo but can explain...Tatordots2 Sep 22
Sep 19 [H]4/9M ToS <Insurgency> recruiting. RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday to Thursday, 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM PST Optional Heroic run Tuesday 3 PM PST Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST Loot distribution: We use a Loot Council (officers and class representatives) system. Priority is Main Spec(s). Off-Spec(s) are 2nd priority. If Alts are used to meet the needs of the raid, they are last priority. Faction: Horde Current progression: 10/10M NH 4/9M ToS WHO IS INSURGENCY? Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot promise. We are also one of the few premiere late night guilds around, and one of the most consistent late night progression guilds. Our guild is not going to disband in 6 months, as is typical of many current raiding guilds - especially those without the history and consistency of ours. Most importantly, we are a guild that believes progression can occur in a friendly environment. Semi-hardcore raid environment, we take our raiding seriously, so we expect performance when it is time to do business. Unlike many guilds of our caliber, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes. While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that ilvl is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. To raid with us, you must have raid awareness and be able to pull your own weight. Your first impression (application) is important. Be sure you are enchanted and gemmed appropriately. In other words, we are looking for evidence you know your Spec. Exceptional applicants are always welcome to apply to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role. Acceptance is based on what we need versus how good your application looks. You must be knowledgeable about your spec & significant preference is given to those who have experience with Mythic encounters. We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency. Please apply at www.insurgencywow.com or contact one of the below: Blindside#1685 Charine#11233Charine1 Sep 19
Sep 18 Holy Priest Looking for Guild I was a hardcore player for over 5 years and took a long break after getting burned out. Before I left, I was an officer with UNITY when we were pushing server firsts, and helped with their success while it lasted. I’ve been back for a month and am looking for a progression guild. I’m not looking for a regular raid spot yet, but I’m available to fill in or help out. For now, dungeons, scenarios and questing are my thing as my gear is fairly basic. I play in the evenings and weekends, usually 6-11pm server time (depending on family obligations). I’m a mature player with plenty of experience in end-game content. I don’t jump from guild to guild, so I’m looking for one I can stay with long term and contribute to the success of the team. If you’re looking for an active player who is a team player, reliable, patient, generous, and not an !@#$%^-, hit me up in-game or reply here. Thanks for your time. AntiAntifaith5 Sep 18
Sep 13 Holy Priest looking for Raiding Guild Found what I was looking forMaklyr0 Sep 13
Sep 13 <Old Tyme Raiders>Recruiting Bladefist Horde We are trying to start weekend raids on maybe Friday night but mostly Saturday and Sunday as we have no time to raid during the week. Give us a chance, if we can get something going i promise we wont disapoint. Our main few players are good friends family and local neighbhors, we are looking to add cool folks who are good people, We are pretty causal but when we raid we need would like the best performance. GM SweetMTGal#1118 Co GM Schwing#1400Iamcow1 Sep 13
Sep 10 LF casual healer Looking for casual healer to join casual guild! raid tues & weds nights 8:30pm-10:30pm est oh and have done heroic TOS 6/9Felaisa2 Sep 10
Aug 31 (journey) 8/9 herioc journey is recruiting a few ranged dps to fill out our 20 man core...raid days are monday-wednesday at 7:30 realm time...add my btag for more information (skunky#11950) or mail me in-game for more info. Our current progression is 7/9 herioc as of august 30th 2017Skunkfart4 Aug 31
Aug 30 Majestic now recruiting! Alliance 8/9H Majestic is a semi-casual raiding guild looking to fill out its roster and make the push into mythic Tomb and beyond. We raid Tuesday and Thursday, 7pm-10pm server time. Mages, warlocks, and rogues have a high priority but all quality applicants will be considered. Please apply at majestic.shivtr.blue or contact Gobi#1665 for more info.Boombird3 Aug 30
Aug 29 Maybe LF new casual raiding guild... So, I decided to level and gear Ashnazg here to tank for my guild. Unfortunately, it looks like my guild is going belly up. The raid leader quit, we haven't raided since ToS opened, and aside of me I've only seen 2 other members online and sporadically at best. I'm not a long-time WoW player; I started playing during WoD's low point and had never raided until Legion. But, I find that I really enjoy raiding and I'd like to continue doing so. In Legion, on my main, we were EN 7/7, Nighthold 10/10, and ToS 2/9 (all normal). Ashnazg here has tanked several Legion dungeons and a couple of LFR trips into EN. He's not yet raided at all, and I'm still learning the tank role. I know, there's not a whole lot of selling points here, heh. But I'm a reliable player, I'll show up when I say I will show up, and every time I raid I get better. So, if you're looking for a second tank you can build up to be exactly what you're looking for, or you want a reliable player who can help with the guild's tanking duties, let me know. I'm online almost every day, usually in the evenings or night. Thanks! Battle.net: Grogimus#1778Ashnazg2 Aug 29
Aug 27 Looking for casual guild to join To make friends and gear up with and raid too.Bethanu2 Aug 27
Aug 27 Looking for Raiding guild Hi there! 902 frost mage, have done some raiding in the past, but school has always gotten in the way of doing anything hardcore. However, I am trying to find a guild that raids later at night, preferably after 10 PM server (I am on the west coast). Been playing since Cata, have raided with other guilds before. I have a good understanding of my class and spec, as well as ToS (all difficulties). Definitely willing to faction transfer if necessary. Also, any added bonuses such as regular PVP or M+ would be great. Have a good day!Izalandi2 Aug 27
Aug 25 Affliction Warlock LF Guild 920ilv affliction looking for a friendly guild to raidMilenka4 Aug 25
Aug 20 Looking for raiding guild I'm a 907 fury war and 906 prot war looking for guild to raid with :PZarthal2 Aug 20
Aug 20 Holy priest (920 ilvl) looking for guild. Title says it all, checking to see what's out there before I start looking on other servers.Alterative4 Aug 20