Bladefist and Kul Tiras

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
5d Where that old skool crew at? Anyone left that use to kick it in gs during the bc days?Jøpp0 5d
Dec 3 Shinigami is recruiting! Shinigami is recruiting range dps for ABT! Raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 7pm-11pm and Monday 8pm-10pm server times. Add my btag to chat more! ThePrincess#1311Adaralyn0 Dec 3
Nov 28 Anyone out there still running plain mythics? The kind with no keys? Just got my quest chain that needs me to run mythic dungeons to unlock one of my (very pretty) weapon skins, but the quest items don't show up if it's a keyed run. So. Anybody out there still running those? If so, can I please tag along? Really could use a friendly/helpful guild right about now, heh.Jenovah0 Nov 28
Nov 22 (A) 5/9M Axiom Axiom is a guild founded this expansion that has grown into a productive raiding guild, with a solid social culture that allows the rigors of progression to not wear everyone down. We are a guild assembled of many talented players over the years from Kul Tiras and Bladefist that want to raid at a high level, but want to stay on server. Many good players have left this server, but we are trying to provide a home on the Alliance side to stick around! While our progress this past tier was not noteworthy by most mythic guilds standards, we have a stable roster and system in place to make a huge leap in this upcoming tier, and invite any level of raider to come experience our culture (we don't try out you, you try out us). We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11 Ct as progression, Fri/Sat unofficial fun runs with a sister guild, and Sunday's as just guild alt/variable night If interested, feel free to message me Btag: orangeboy16#1734 Discord:Zepious#3712Zepious0 Nov 22
Nov 18 [H]INSURGENCY 7/9M Recruiting all classes. Who we are Insurgency is a guild that first laid its foundation on April 26th, 2009, and we have focused on building an environment and a community to not only raid, but make friendships. That foundation has grown and grown throughout the years into a place we all call home. The Idea The idea of efficient raiding, instead of bulk raiding to down content. It has been done before, but we intend to do it better. We intend to build more than a WoW raiding guild, we’re building a community. We are very active on and off of raid times, and due to our easy schedule, we have time to play and organize other events and games outside of WoW. Environment We enjoy the environment we’re building, and the people we are building it with. As a guild, our goal is down content – but enjoy this game in a way we haven’t in a long time. The best way to describe our raid environment is relaxed and communicative. We will discuss issues, mechanics, strategies, and mistakes openly to curb them and move on. Raid Info Insurgency is a Mythic late-night progression guild, on the server Bladefist. Also, Bladefist is on an LA data center. We raid Tue-Thu 8:30pm-11:30pm PST (That’s 10:30pm-1:30am CST, and 11:30pm-2:30am EST). We will be raiding under a rotational loot council of the officer core and a random member to provide outside input. Our loot council will distribute loot based on the piece’s impact to the guild as a whole, and to specific classes. Primary source of communication on and off raid will be Discord for chat services and Teamspeak for voice. What we expect from you Attitude This covers all facets of the meaning. When it comes to discussion at any point during the raid, or outside of the raid, please have input (negative or positive). Your opinion is invaluable to our success. Speak up and voice it. Willingness to participate If you’re someone who has a massive ego, or someone who does not take criticism well – this not the place for you. Please realize this is not a middle-school playground, there is no room for tantrums or childish behavior. Sense of Humor We’re just a group of raiders looking to have a good time, and humor is a big part of the grand scheme of things. Without it, we’re just playing a game without emotion. The ability to listen, and comprehend strategy is important. If you are someone who, for whatever reason, does not enjoy listening to other people.. this is not the place for you. Please understand we raid on a very light schedule so it is absolutely critical that you understand how mechanics work in as few pulls as possible. What you can expect from us Organization From raid leading and sales to M+ groups, we like to cover it all. Our officers have been working together to make the guild better every day. Assistance Whether it comes down to rotation, theory crafting, fight mechanics, or even person issues. We can provide a broad range of ideas and proven techniques to assure we’re helping you as a player, and a person. Dedication Though we are here to have fun, we’re here to raid, and down bosses. We will be analyzing fights and logs to make sure things are running 100% smoothly. Fun Something you won’t see often on a guild page about recruitment. Without a fun environment, things get too stuffy. Though we are going to be pushing into the hardcore territory, we’re all here to have fun and play the game how we want. After reading all this, if you think you would be a good fit here, please don’t hesitate to reach out! You can put in an app at the website below! Battle Tag: Charine#11233 Discord: Charine#6083 Website: http://www.insurgencywow.comCharine0 Nov 18
Nov 17 LF Small Raiding Guild Haven't played seriously for about a year (relocated to a new state and built a new house). Now that the house is done and we're settled in, I really want to find a group to start raiding with again. Most of the members of my old raiding guild stopped playing while I was away. :( I'm available most nights after 10:00 pm server time (9:00 pm server time during daylight savings time). Looking for a small guild that maybe does 10-15 main raids. Not a huge fan of 25 man raids. I also have a Resto Shammy for back up heals if needed. Thanks LuckLûck1 Nov 17
Nov 6 [A] IGNITION Recruiting Ignition is a small alliance guild with casual players that has been pushing heroic content with a limited roster. We are looking to expand a little bit going into next patch. Currently we are 8/9H making attempts at H KJ. We have hit AOTC throughout the rest of the expansion primarily with 10-man raiding. We raid Weds/Thurs 8 Central until 11 Central. Looking for DPS (Ranged prefered, but not limited to) and a healer with a dps os. Ideal guild for people with limited time to play the game. Fun group of people that understands real life happens. Message LLShadowLL#11172 if interested.Shadéd2 Nov 6
Nov 3 5/9 mythic Join Axiom! Heals and Dps Hi there! Since so many members of our core team have come from this very same forum, I hope there are more people looking for group to grow alongside with such as ours. Team Axiom is a 9/9H Tomb guild made up of many former hardcore, past expansion, and some casual players as well. We have undergone several leadership and roster changes this expansion due to real life issues, but still have managed to jump up server rankings each raid tier (number 3 alliance currently). We also are active both during the day and at night with m+ and pvp. This is a guild where everyone takes time to bond with each other, since while hardcore progression is nice, its not as fulfilling if its not around a nice group of people We got to Mythic in NH and are looking to add people to get back to there if they want to experience it again; in a good, well structured atmosphere. We value culture over hard results, but aren't opposed to having a coachable moment after benching someone if need be. Our raid times are 8-11 CT WED-THURS. Add me at orangeboy16#1734 if you wish to communicate further! Or reply belowZepious8 Nov 3
Nov 1 Brothers of the Horde - Recruiting Hello! Welcome to Brothers of the Horde on Bladefist. We are currently looking for new members to join our family and would love for you to join us! If the name didn't give it away, we are a Horde Guild. We will accept any levels, any classes, and any roles. We want you to play what you enjoy playing. We won't force you to do something you do not want to do! We each paid for the game and spend our time here, so why not enjoy it the way you want to enjoy it? But if I had to mention something, we are lacking dedicated healers in our ranks. But do not let that sway you. First, a little background information about us so you know what you are getting into before joining. Will can still answer any other questions that may arise, let us know. We are a family first and foremost. Most of us have been together for a very long time and we treat each other like we were family, even if some of us have never met in person. We consider ourselves to be laid back and casual, but we still do events. There are contests every so often, raiding every Friday night at 8PM server, and more! On terms of our raiding, we wipe. It happens. We are there to have fun first, progression second. We are not classified as a progression guild. We have had people come into our raid and expect us to carry them to victory, but find out quickly that, that isn't how we do things. Some even like our quirkiness and actually enjoy our style. Even our Discord chat can get a bit spicy, but everyone has fun and we all laugh with each other at the end of the day. Ask anyone in our guild. EDIT: I should mention that most of us in the guild are not PvP oriented. There are a few of our members that do it, but the majority of us tend to stray away from it. We do not like drama in our guild. We offer second chances, unless under extreme circumstances. Also, we tend to keep strong language out of the guild chat, as we do have younger members and would prefer them not reading that kind of stuff. We have a lot of people in the guild that will assist you if you ask. This can range from content runs to crafting professions to just general questions. But, please know that they also like time to themselves, so don't expect them to help out on a day to day basis! When you first join the guild, you will be put on a "trial period". This is basically a way for us to figure out if you are actually wanting to stick with us or only joined us to raid the guild bank and offer no support. After a period of time has passed, if you have shown an interest in our family, then you will be made an official Brother/Sister. (Member) If not, then you can either find a new home or stay on our trial rank. We will generally remove members after around 3 months of inactivity as to keep our numbers down for other people that may want to join. If you return and wish to be apart of us again, we can do that. But I digress... If we sound like the group for you, then go ahead and leave a message here or message me directly in-game and I am certain we will get to you as quick as we can! Once again, I as well as the rest of us, welcome you to Brothers of the Horde!Winchester11 Nov 1
Oct 19 LF MYTHIC TOS GUILD LF MYTHIC TOS GUILD - BIO: AVAILABILITY ANYTIME, GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR, HUNTER BM. SERIOUS RAIDER JUST NEED A TEAMEsai1 Oct 19
Oct 17 [H] - Insurgency - Late Night (7/9m) Who we are Insurgency is a guild that first laid its foundation on April 26th, 2009, and we have focused on building an environment and a community to not only raid, but make friendships. That foundation has grown and grown throughout the years into a place we all call home. The Idea The idea of efficient raiding, instead of bulk raiding to down content. It has been done before, but we intend to do it better. We intend to build more than a WoW raiding guild, we’re building a community. We are very active on and off of raid times, and due to our easy schedule, we have time to play and organize other events and games outside of WoW. Environment We enjoy the environment we’re building, and the people we are building it with. As a guild, our goal is down content – but enjoy this game in a way we haven’t in a long time. The best way to describe our raid environment is relaxed and communicative. We will discuss issues, mechanics, strategies, and mistakes openly to curb them and move on. Raid Info Insurgency is a Mythic late-night progression guild, on the server Bladefist. Also, Bladefist is on an LA data center. We raid Tue-Thu 8:30pm-11:30pm PST (That’s 10:30pm-1:30am CST, and 11:30pm-2:30am EST). We will be raiding under a rotational loot council of the officer core and a random member to provide outside input. Our loot council will distribute loot based on the piece’s impact to the guild as a whole, and to specific classes. Primary source of communication on and off raid will be Discord for chat services and Teamspeak for voice. What we expect from you Attitude This covers all facets of the meaning. When it comes to discussion at any point during the raid, or outside of the raid, please have input (negative or positive). Your opinion is invaluable to our success. Speak up and voice it. Willingness to participate If you’re someone who has a massive ego, or someone who does not take criticism well – this not the place for you. Please realize this is not a middle-school playground, there is no room for tantrums or childish behavior. Sense of Humor We’re just a group of raiders looking to have a good time, and humor is a big part of the grand scheme of things. Without it, we’re just playing a game without emotion. The ability to listen, and comprehend strategy is important. If you are someone who, for whatever reason, does not enjoy listening to other people.. this is not the place for you. Please understand we raid on a very light schedule so it is absolutely critical that you understand how mechanics work in as few pulls as possible. What you can expect from us Organization From raid leading and sales to M+ groups, we like to cover it all. Our officers have been working together to make the guild better every day. Assistance Whether it comes down to rotation, theory crafting, fight mechanics, or even person issues. We can provide a broad range of ideas and proven techniques to assure we’re helping you as a player, and a person. Dedication Though we are here to have fun, we’re here to raid, and down bosses. We will be analyzing fights and logs to make sure things are running 100% smoothly. Fun Something you won’t see often on a guild page about recruitment. Without a fun environment, things get too stuffy. Though we are going to be pushing into the hardcore territory, we’re all here to have fun and play the game how we want. After reading all this, if you think you would be a good fit here, please don’t hesitate to reach out! You can put in an app at the website below! Battle Tag: Charine#11233 Discord: Charine#6083 Website: http://www.insurgencywow.comMabrito16 Oct 17
Oct 17 heroic and mythic guild recruiting members HALCYON AFFINITY we are a friendly group, a family if you will. we are a fun loving dragon killing bunch of guys n gals who love challenging the vast multiverse of wow. we are currently recruiting for mythic and heroic progression throughout the new content. 7/9 heroic currently but waiting for a full raid team before we start mythic. "but, i'm not high enough level!" ,you say? doesn't matter a few of our members do not mind helping you level, myself included. any and all levels are welcome we are currently in need of healers, mages, dps. and the occasional versatile tank/ dps. if you are interested or have questions you can add my battle-tag gremoryolife#1189 or you can apply or visit our guild website halcyon-affinity.com/Esai0 Oct 17
Oct 13 Shinigami 3/9M ToS is recruiting! Shinigami is recruiting range dps and a healer for ToS. Currently 3/9M 9/9H Raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 7pm-11pm and Monday 8pm-10pm server times. Add my btag to chat more! ThePrincess#1311Adaralyn0 Oct 13
Oct 13 Halcyon Affinity is recruiting looking for all able bodies of all class and gender to join our core raid team. goals: -form a reliable 20 - 30 man team that is reliable -complete our heroic progression -quickly move to mythic progression we can get there with your help Raid times are Friday and Saturday at 8 pm - 11 pm every week *variations may occur* add battle-tag gremoryolife#1189 to chat more on the topicEsai0 Oct 13
Oct 13 <Shinigami> 1/9M 9/9H Recruiting! Shinigami is recruiting range dps and a healer for ToS. Currently 1/9M 9/9H Raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 7pm-11pm and Monday 8pm-10pm server times. Add my btag to chat more! ThePrincess#1311Adaralyn1 Oct 13
Oct 12 LF KT OR BF MYTHIC TOS SERIOUS RAIDERS NEED A mythic guild to raid with? love raiding? available anytime? love the challenge? no experience in mythic but have aotc and have been studying fights through multiple sites? COME TO HALCYON AFFINITY - WE WANT YOUEsai0 Oct 12
Oct 6 Horde-LF: Social Raiding Guild Greetings!!! I am a recent transplant to the KT community and am having such a hard time with no social aspect (I.e.: I need friends). I main a Belf Priest. Its the only class I have ever played (since launch). I enjoy the environment of a raiding guild that does accept socials who can and are willing to contribute time and resources for the betterment of amazing gameplay!!!! Any one need a warm body? I don't bite.Blessid0 Oct 6
Oct 5 <APPARITION> RECRUITING! <Apparition> We are looking for active members and reliable raiders to join our guild. We are need of reliable raiders that are willing to show up every raid night. We raid Thursday Normal and Friday & Saturday Heroic 8pm-10:30pm server. The guild is active and, we do mythic runs with people. We will help you gear yourself if you need help. We are looking for all dps and heals If you feel you can meet requirements of 910 ilvl min., Have a 2 piece set and be on time to raids. Guild is 9/9N 3/9 H pushing through heroic. We are wanting people that can make 80 percent of the raids a month. If you think this is a guild for you hit us up! Rollwithsten#1192-Officer Kynlaris#1656-Officer Bow#11590-GMBoomstenlaka13 Oct 5
Sep 22 Looking for mythic core spot hello, i have 10 + years playing world of warcraft. i was part of a mythic progression guild that asked me to switch class so i did. as we began progress in ToS i had to take a break for work related issues and just a break over all( i did let guild know) however upon returning the guild transferred to a need server within 2 weeks. after talking to the RL all spots had been filled. However upon joining a new guild everything was fine. however they have done MASS recruiting and now spots are now also being filled ( they had 2 LOCKS already and didn't need a monk melee class. however i had seem to have lost some skill that im trying to regain not only from the break but for a melee class to a range class. it has messed with my mind a little i am willing to server transfer only with core spot available. my lock is 928 and my monk is 915.. my logs look like poo but can explain...Tatordots2 Sep 22
Sep 19 [H]4/9M ToS <Insurgency> recruiting. RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday to Thursday, 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM PST Optional Heroic run Tuesday 3 PM PST Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST Loot distribution: We use a Loot Council (officers and class representatives) system. Priority is Main Spec(s). Off-Spec(s) are 2nd priority. If Alts are used to meet the needs of the raid, they are last priority. Faction: Horde Current progression: 10/10M NH 4/9M ToS WHO IS INSURGENCY? Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot promise. We are also one of the few premiere late night guilds around, and one of the most consistent late night progression guilds. Our guild is not going to disband in 6 months, as is typical of many current raiding guilds - especially those without the history and consistency of ours. Most importantly, we are a guild that believes progression can occur in a friendly environment. Semi-hardcore raid environment, we take our raiding seriously, so we expect performance when it is time to do business. Unlike many guilds of our caliber, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes. While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that ilvl is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. To raid with us, you must have raid awareness and be able to pull your own weight. Your first impression (application) is important. Be sure you are enchanted and gemmed appropriately. In other words, we are looking for evidence you know your Spec. Exceptional applicants are always welcome to apply to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role. Acceptance is based on what we need versus how good your application looks. You must be knowledgeable about your spec & significant preference is given to those who have experience with Mythic encounters. We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency. Please apply at www.insurgencywow.com or contact one of the below: Blindside#1685 Charine#11233Charine1 Sep 19
Sep 18 Holy Priest Looking for Guild I was a hardcore player for over 5 years and took a long break after getting burned out. Before I left, I was an officer with UNITY when we were pushing server firsts, and helped with their success while it lasted. I’ve been back for a month and am looking for a progression guild. I’m not looking for a regular raid spot yet, but I’m available to fill in or help out. For now, dungeons, scenarios and questing are my thing as my gear is fairly basic. I play in the evenings and weekends, usually 6-11pm server time (depending on family obligations). I’m a mature player with plenty of experience in end-game content. I don’t jump from guild to guild, so I’m looking for one I can stay with long term and contribute to the success of the team. If you’re looking for an active player who is a team player, reliable, patient, generous, and not an !@#$%^-, hit me up in-game or reply here. Thanks for your time. AntiAntifaith5 Sep 18
Sep 13 Holy Priest looking for Raiding Guild Found what I was looking forMaklyr0 Sep 13
Sep 13 <Old Tyme Raiders>Recruiting Bladefist Horde We are trying to start weekend raids on maybe Friday night but mostly Saturday and Sunday as we have no time to raid during the week. Give us a chance, if we can get something going i promise we wont disapoint. Our main few players are good friends family and local neighbhors, we are looking to add cool folks who are good people, We are pretty causal but when we raid we need would like the best performance. GM SweetMTGal#1118 Co GM Schwing#1400Iamcow1 Sep 13
Sep 10 LF casual healer Looking for casual healer to join casual guild! raid tues & weds nights 8:30pm-10:30pm est oh and have done heroic TOS 6/9Felaisa2 Sep 10
Aug 31 (journey) 8/9 herioc journey is recruiting a few ranged dps to fill out our 20 man core...raid days are monday-wednesday at 7:30 realm time...add my btag for more information (skunky#11950) or mail me in-game for more info. Our current progression is 7/9 herioc as of august 30th 2017Skunkfart4 Aug 31
Aug 30 Majestic now recruiting! Alliance 8/9H Majestic is a semi-casual raiding guild looking to fill out its roster and make the push into mythic Tomb and beyond. We raid Tuesday and Thursday, 7pm-10pm server time. Mages, warlocks, and rogues have a high priority but all quality applicants will be considered. Please apply at majestic.shivtr.blue or contact Gobi#1665 for more info.Boombird3 Aug 30
Aug 29 Maybe LF new casual raiding guild... So, I decided to level and gear Ashnazg here to tank for my guild. Unfortunately, it looks like my guild is going belly up. The raid leader quit, we haven't raided since ToS opened, and aside of me I've only seen 2 other members online and sporadically at best. I'm not a long-time WoW player; I started playing during WoD's low point and had never raided until Legion. But, I find that I really enjoy raiding and I'd like to continue doing so. In Legion, on my main, we were EN 7/7, Nighthold 10/10, and ToS 2/9 (all normal). Ashnazg here has tanked several Legion dungeons and a couple of LFR trips into EN. He's not yet raided at all, and I'm still learning the tank role. I know, there's not a whole lot of selling points here, heh. But I'm a reliable player, I'll show up when I say I will show up, and every time I raid I get better. So, if you're looking for a second tank you can build up to be exactly what you're looking for, or you want a reliable player who can help with the guild's tanking duties, let me know. I'm online almost every day, usually in the evenings or night. Thanks! Battle.net: Grogimus#1778Ashnazg2 Aug 29
Aug 27 Looking for casual guild to join To make friends and gear up with and raid too.Bethanu2 Aug 27
Aug 27 Looking for Raiding guild Hi there! 902 frost mage, have done some raiding in the past, but school has always gotten in the way of doing anything hardcore. However, I am trying to find a guild that raids later at night, preferably after 10 PM server (I am on the west coast). Been playing since Cata, have raided with other guilds before. I have a good understanding of my class and spec, as well as ToS (all difficulties). Definitely willing to faction transfer if necessary. Also, any added bonuses such as regular PVP or M+ would be great. Have a good day!Izalandi2 Aug 27
Aug 25 Affliction Warlock LF Guild 920ilv affliction looking for a friendly guild to raidMilenka4 Aug 25
Aug 20 Looking for raiding guild I'm a 907 fury war and 906 prot war looking for guild to raid with :PZarthal2 Aug 20
Aug 20 Holy priest (920 ilvl) looking for guild. Title says it all, checking to see what's out there before I start looking on other servers.Alterative4 Aug 20
Aug 12 LF a guild 883 lock looking for a casual guild that does raid among other stuff.Dorochiel1 Aug 12
Aug 4 Shinigami is Recruiting! Shinigami is recruiting range dps and a healer for ToS. Currently 7/9H Raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 7pm-11pm and Monday 8pm-10pm server times. Add my btag to chat more! ThePrincess#1311Adaralyn0 Aug 4
Jul 28 LF casual guild Looking for a casual raiding guild from 1-3 night's a week. Preferred role is rdps I am in the east coast and prefer raid times to be around 6 to nlt 11EST Aff lock Ele shamDarnascus2 Jul 28
Jul 25 <Broner Patrol>Recruiting Broner Patrol Recruiting - Tanks, range DPS, Heals- for Tomb of Sareras We are a casual guild 7/7 heroic EN, 3/3 H TOV, 10/10 Heroic Night hold. We raid once a week on Sundays from 7-11 est, 6-10 central. If you are a looking for a guild and want to raid but can't afford to raid more than once a week, this is the guild for you. We also run mythic+ throughout the week. If you are interested message Stolenoreos-Kul'tiras for more information. Btag: Chiefnoob#1875Stolenoreos4 Jul 25
Jul 16 <Forewarning> - Recruiting Forewarning is recruiting 1 Tank, 2 Heals, and several DPS preferably ranged. We are a small guild, of veteran raiders and pvpers. We are "casual" meaning we don't raid multiple nights per week. We don't have set raid times as of now. The past two weeks we have raided on Tuesdays(full clear normal) and Fridays(for heroic/progression) from around 7pm to 10pm server. We are currently 7/9 Heroic. All we ask is that you are respectful, pull your weight, and able to learn and adapt to mechanics. BTag: DavyShockit#1105Redirect0 Jul 16
Jul 8 901 lock looking for guild I'm a 901 demonlock bis legendarys for demo Also split spec in destro and affliction Every spec lvl is 901-903 and artifacts are all 52 Save me from pugs I'm going to dieCalerae3 Jul 8
Jun 26 Druid Tank/Healer w/friends looking for Guild A returning semi-hardcore or hardcore raider that's been a Druid tank since the beginning of WoW. Learned how to be a healer later in years from an awesome lady healer. I'm really an alliance player that switched over to Horde to play with some friends when I came back. I had to take a break after Heroic NH down and achievement. All my toons are on alliance but really I'm only playing my druid this expansion pack. If anything, I'll gear my rogue out as that was my 1st toon. Druid 2nd one. Need a guild that does at least want Heroic Raids down or has it downed. I can do mythic but not as interested in it. I will be there for the guild though. So if you need me, I can always make raid times. I'm a work at home person and don't have issues showing up after 6pm ST. Weekends I have open availability. My friends have just about the same availability as well. Now as for my friends, they're a casual bunch that just enjoys playing too. However, they want to down content too and very competent in their roles. They're not as hardcore as I can be. My friends are a Druid tank also learning heals, Druid cat, Warlock Demo w/amazing dps, Demon Hunter Havoc w/amazing dps. Then a Shadow Priest still learning his toon. We made a temporarily guild for now. Please disregard Stray from the Light.Jamvanta3 Jun 26
Jun 25 Casual Guild Search I'm available most of the time as of now i'm currently in high school and am on summer break so as of now i would prefer to do end game content 2-4 days a week for fun and I"m on the east coast. I'm on bladefist and would like to stay on bladefist but i'm down to transfer if i find the right group of guildies. I prefer to play horde I'm looking for a casual guild to join and just have fun messing around and having fun moving through content up to this point i have only run normal raids and very minimal heroic raids and would like to experience and learn both ends of the end game content and i want to have fun doing but i don't want a guild who take the content to seriously you can contact by just adding me on battle net on steam my steam name is soulking2345 i have and use both discord and skype but we can talk those things privately Thanks for the time and i hope some one reads this and wants to maybe add me thanks againSoulkingg0 Jun 25
Jun 23 <ÅXIOM> Recruiting 10/10 Heroic NH Hey there! Axiom is a small close knit group of mature casual raiders that are quietly clearing heroic content, and are always looking to expand our concise but talented roster! How small? We have about 30-40 active players on our roster, of which, about half raid with us. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday at 8.00-11.00PM Server (US central) time. We also do a "fun run" scheduled on an off night, where we work on gearing our newer members - and introduce folks to our raid environment in a more relaxed atmosphere. Mature? Well, I think our youngest member is 24? Maybe? We're generally all in the 30-50 age range, and with that our raids are generally more polite and respectful to other players. We understand that Real Life happens, and that it always comes first. Our players raid and play with us, because they have time to - we do our best to flex around our team to keep stuff going. This spills out to our overall guild vibe, being inclusive and supportive to help players achieve in dungeons/M+. Raid style: Respect, we respect the time and effort of all our raiders. Likewise, you'll never be called out for mistakes, or be spoken of in a poor light in front of our team on Discord. That's not like you won't get a "RooRoo move, you're standing in fire", but we do our best to not act like a bunch of teenage jerks with internet anonymity. We don't mess around, we understand players are here to clear content and time management has been the key for our success. Support: Dungeons - our raiders and more experienced players run M+ dungeons consistently to help with gearing new players. We have an active EPGP system that includes donations to our guild bank that supports the raid team. Raiders have guild repairs for the week, Flasks supplied, food, and potions to enhance damage/mana/health. All raids are well led, and we parse all raids to give feedback and work with players that are struggling with mechanics of the raid - or even their own character. Sound like your cup of tea? Add Roo#1874 or orangeboy16#1734, and we can chat to see if Axiom would be a good fit for you. We're here to support YOU, and hope that you can find a guild tag that you can call home.Rooroo4 Jun 23
Jun 15 Lionshire: The First Player-Owned WoW Town For Lionshire! EDIT: Lionshire is the name of the unofficial "First Player-Owned WoW Town" originally envisioned by the human mage Andalite in the popular MMORPG "World of Warcraft." Its fame began when Andalite posted a thread called Lionshire -- The First Player-Owned WoW Town in the Kul Tiras forums of the Blizzard website March 19 2007. Noted for the heavy role playing elements involved, and for being somewhat misguided on a non-role playing realm, Lionshire took off to spawn a lore all its own. More Recorded history of Lionshire, legendary WoW town of Kul Tiras, is found at the Wiki: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Server:Kul_Tiras_US/LionshireForlionshire5 Jun 15
Jun 9 Coming Home(LFG [A]) Raided on Bladefist a very very very very very long time ago. I highly doubt anyone is left that I know anymore, but either way, I'm returning. Can't promise I'd be 100% useful as a raider, but on this random stupid realm I'm on right now I'm in one of those guilds that just randomly invites people, y'know the ones right? I don't want to get snagged up by one of those when I login to Bladefist/KulTiras, because I'll just click accept I'm easy like that. Anyway. I was horde. A jawless bastard. But I remember from a few years ago(maybe during MoP) what few friends I had left on this server had switched to the Alliance.. so, looking for a guild on the Alliance side that might want a raid experienced Warlock if he feels like actually doing something, but will also hug him and hold him at night when he doesn't feel like doing anything at all. Just shelled out $55 to come back to this place. Yikes. -Srnutty/Noot/Nuttlock/Jawless Bastard?Nuttlock2 Jun 9
Jun 7 <MetaCortex> US - Lightbringer recruiting! <MetaCortex> @ US-Lightbringer PVE-PST (Alliance) Hello there and thanks for stopping by! We have opened up recruitment for our mythic raid team in anticipation of the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras. Item level can be somewhat flexible for the right person, however we'd love you to be at least 890 ilvl, as well as have 50+ artifact traits, as that means less of a gear disparity between us, and helps to get rolling with launch Currently Recruiting: - DPS: open to all (bonus if you have a healing O/S!) - Healer: Resto Shaman or Mistweaver preferred - ANY exceptional players About us Many of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Alexstrasza to Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. On this server we have risen quickly and managed to reach a top 12 server rank before starting to wind down for end of tier. We plan on continuing to progress through mythic with the launch of Tomb of Sargeras. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:45 server. We do require 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies can happen. Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. More about recruitment and loot rules on our official site: http://www.metacortexguild.ca/ The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!Soleirissa0 Jun 7
Jun 2 . .Skunkfart3 Jun 2
May 18 looking for friends to lvl with grinding to end game to do raiding. Battletag-AntiFun11243. Newish to WOW.Bethanu0 May 18
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 May 13
May 8 Discontinued shirt on your realm (H) Hello Kul'Tiras. Many years ago, I apparently made a character on your realm to speak with someone and recently hopped onto that character to realize that she is wearing - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/6125 a starter shirt that is now discontinued. Wowhead claims they are quite rare and expensive, but I have no ties to your realm, so I'd be willing to part with it for a pretty low cost comparatively - if any collectors care or are intrested. http://www.wowhead.com/item=6125/brawlers-harness Throw me a message or whatnot if you want: Nevermind#1599 Happy gaming!Nevermind1 May 8
May 6 8/10M NH <Insurgency> recruiting. RAID SCHEDULE: Monday to Thursday, 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm PST Loot distribution: We use a Loot Council (officers and class representatives) system. Priority is Main Spec(s). Off-Spec(s) are 2nd priority. If Alts are used to meet the needs of the raid, they are last priority. Server: Bladefist/Kul'Tiras Faction: Horde Current progression: 7/7M 3/3M 8/10M WHO IS INSURGENCY? Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today's guilds simply cannot promise. We are also one of the few premiere late night guilds around, and one of the most consistent late night progression guilds. Our guild is not going to disband in 6 months, as is typical of many current raiding guilds - especially those without the history and consistency of ours. Most importantly, we are a guild that believes progression can occur in a friendly environment. Semi-hardcore raid environment, we take our raiding seriously, so we expect performance when it is time to do business. Unlike many guilds of our caliber, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild -- you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes. While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that ilvl is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. To raid with us, you must have raid awareness and be able to pull your own weight. Your first impression (application) is important. Be sure you are enchanted and gemmed appropriately. In other words, we are looking for evidence you know your Spec. Exceptional applicants are always welcome to apply to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role. Acceptance is based on what we need versus how good your application looks. You must be knowledgeable about your spec & significant preference is given to those who have experience with Mythic encounters. We are confident that you'll find a home here in Insurgency. Please apply at www.insurgencywow.com or contact one of the below: Blindside#1685 Charine#11233Charine0 May 6