Bladefist and Kul Tiras

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
Nov 6 I miss the old Bladefist Altered Existence Altered Existence 2008 reunion!!!!!! 10 years ago!!!! anyone still play?Kyric4 Nov 6
Nov 6 Guild recruitment Hello GM Menn of "Call of Booty" freshly made guild with 20+active already. We are looking to recruit members of all types and skill level (mains or alts) raids are Tuesday/Wednesday at 7 PM server. Add me Btag:BIgmacmacdad#1704 Discord:MENN#2564 ~GM MennMennila0 Nov 6
Oct 31 blizzcon 2018 Anyone on server going?Zepious0 Oct 31
Oct 29 [H] Looking For Guild Found a guild I'm available for group/raid content weekends and any time after midnight CST through the week. I'd like to stay on Bladefist as my wife plays on this server and I do things with her occasionally. I'm open to switching sides if the promise of a great experience presents itself. I would classify myself as a casual / semi-semi-hardcore raider. I do expect my teammates to know their roles, and strive for excellence. On another (lost) account long ago I raided MC BWL Onyxia and UPBRS, plus some beginning Teir 4 content in Burning Crusade before I left the game. I'm new to the past few expansions but leveling up this guy has been a great refresher course on how the game has changed and surprisingly stayed the same. I am the happiest healing but have a background in caster DPS. Please, feel free to send me an in-game whisper or contact me on battlenet: Battlepigs#11763 or Discord: Toastersoap#5394 I really look forward to hearing from someone. I've got lots of free time now and I have the itch that I got when I first installed this game back in January of '05. I wanna see what end game has and I wanna beat all of it. I want the biggest and shiniest epics.Wetsocks1 Oct 29
Oct 16 <A>Journey is recruiting DPS Hello My name is Bonnifer of Journey we are currently recruitting DPS we raid 3 nights a week Monday Tuesday and Thursday.8-11 CST. We are a laid back friendly guild that welcomes all feel free to contact me at Btag Bonnifer#11394 or in Discord at Bonnifer#1542 Looking forward to speaking with you. Bonnifer of JourneyBonnifer3 Oct 16
Oct 13 Looking for guild Looking for a guild for my 5 chars, (monk, warrior, mage, pally, hunter). I usually play overnight. My main is my fury warrior but working on getting other chars caught up in questline. My btag is TechnPanda#1363Meatcleaver1 Oct 13
Oct 12 (H) Casual Raiders Recruiting Greetings! <Demonic Dogs of War> is a fairly new guild to the world looking to make some casual progression in BFA. Right now we stand at 3/8 (H) and are looking for more to join our crew. We are looking specifically for healers and RDPS (like everyone else). We raid (H)s on Tuesday/Thursday 7PM-10PM (server) and run (N) Raids and M+'s on Wednesday/Fridays nights. We also have a large social aspect of over 700 members if your are looking to just come and hang out. If you are interested, feel free to message myself or anyone in the guild, and my Battletag is Realfuntime#1836 Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers! - BurrBurr0 Oct 12
Oct 12 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12
Oct 12 (A) LF Active PVE guild mythics/M+/Raids Warrior Fury Dps looking for an active Pve guild btag: Leingod#1987Iasken1 Oct 12
Oct 12 Demon Hunter seeking Family friendly guild My name is Taelda, and i recently began playing WoW again after several years of not playing. My journey on Azeroth started back in vanilla beta and then i stopped playing just after cata was released because of life and the game had lost interest to me. I returned to Azeroth in legion but only played minimally. I used to have a great guild i ran back in woltk that was pve/casual but instead of starting yet another guild on the server and trying to establish it, i would like to see if i cant find a good home and become part of another family friendly social guild. my playing time tends to be in the evening but sometimes during the day. I take of my family first and foremost so i might show as online but be afk dealing with a 2 month old baby, or even a 2 and 3 year old. They also get loud sometimes so being on a mic might not always work but i can still listen in. What I look for in a guild is, are they social or is the green chat non-existent even with 8 or more people on, are they family friendly (tolerant of the kids and any delay or necessary action that may come from being a parent), are they active when i am, is there anything that i can bring to the table for the guild or can i be of benefit or use to the guild!? my characters are not 120 yet but i am working on it daily and will update their information as it improves. you can add my battletag Taelda#1886 or send me a whisper if I am on. My characters are : Tsujigiri 113(current main) Main Spec Vengeance Skinning and leatherworking Taelda 110 main spec elemental some healing experience but prefer to dps mining and jewel crafter hope to hear from you soonTaelda2 Oct 12
Oct 10 [H] I'm With Stupid is Recruiting I'm with Stupid is a small, laid back group of working people who enjoy playing together and getting together a few nights a week to raid. We're looking for a few people to fill out our main roster going forward. We raid on Thursday and Sunday nights for a couple hours. All we ask is that you know what you're doing and bring a good attitude. And hey, if we wipe, we always know who to blame!Alectryon0 Oct 10
Oct 5 ⚓ [A] <Southwind> Casual(Core) LFM ⚓ Southwind The dreadship Southwind is a Kul Tiran Man-o-War that was once a part of the mighty royal fleet. Before the fleet was captured some time ago and hidden away in a magical storm, Lord Captain Erelios Van de Drac, and the Southwind crew, defected from their nation as Kul Tiras began to isolate themselves from the Alliance. Her captain and crew anchored the ship in a hidden cove along the shores of Lordaeron, until the time should come that they would return home, and the war against the Horde would once again be at sea. RP aside, we are a new-ish guild formed out of an alliance between old friends and new acquaintances alike. With over 25 years of combined in-game experience between our leaders, we are looking for like-minded individuals to fill all ranks of our semi-traditional WoW family. No matter how you choose to play the game, we've got an interest in you! If you can answer yes to any or all of the following questions, contact us today! Looking for a group of people who login for more than just raiding? Tired of your raid nights feeling like a part-time or even second job? Want to have fun playing WoW again? (Results may vary!) Raid Times We plan to raid one night a week, for three hours at a time. Additional time for our main group, alt runs, and other guild events can be scheduled on all other days. We're not looking for World/Region/Server firsts, we're just looking to have a good time, and enjoy the game with others. Thursdays 7:00 - 10:00 Server About Us Kul Tiras is our home. We successfully ran a Casual(Core) raiding guild for Wrath and Cata here, but decided to take a step back. After foolishly transferring to an over-populated server for a few expansions, we've returned! With new friends, and former guild officers, we are setting out to build something great, thus, Southwind was born! We may be new, but our strategy for building a strong, successful guild, predate the game itself. Our foundation will be built around the following three pillars: Great People Dedication Having Fun What is Casual(Core) First and foremost, we are a casual guild. The "core" in Casual(Core) focuses more on dedication to the guild, our members, current progressing, and anything else going on in our little corner of Azeroth. This is not another fancy way of saying "semi-hardcore", but in itself is a different outlook on the typical guild environment. We will work together to accomplish goals, see content, and gear up as a team, not just individuals. This mentality is not exclusive to raiding, but with everything we do. We've never been fans of long hours or too many raid nights per week, either. Our philosophy is built around having fun, with good communication, and getting stuff done in a timely manner. We understand that it's not always that easy, but we also don't think it's necessary to chain you to your computer when real life is calling. Will we push rankings? Probably not. Mythic+, along with Normal and Heroic progression will be our focus. Will we clear content and have fun doing it, though? Abso-bleepin-lutely! Are You Right for Us Whether you are a casual gamer, a hardcore raider, a serious PvPer, or an avid roleplayer, there's a place aboard the Southwind for you! We don't discriminate based on how you want to play your game, and we're looking for people who feel the same about it and those who play. If you know all there is to know about your class, that's great, if not, that's good too! As it's been said, Great People is where it's at for us, and Great People is who we are looking for! The real question is, "Are we right for you?" Recruitment Needs Casual recruitment is open to all, and we will never turn great people away from joining. We don't believe in applying for spots like a job either, and invites will go out to anyone wanting to join. All we ask is that you enjoy a nice conversation with us to get to know you first. Raid spots will be given to those that actively participate in guild activites, and prove that a spot belongs to them. Greedy, impatient, guild hoppers need not proceed! Get in Touch If you've made it this far, and Southwind sounds like the place for you, leave us a message here or contact us directly: Guild Master: Erelios (Havoc#1765) Officer: Maneke (MattM#1926) Officer: Caeus (Caeus#1476)Erelios4 Oct 5
Oct 1 Lionshire: The First Player-Owned WoW Town For Lionshire! EDIT: Lionshire is the name of the unofficial "First Player-Owned WoW Town" originally envisioned by the human mage Andalite in the popular MMORPG "World of Warcraft." Its fame began when Andalite posted a thread called Lionshire -- The First Player-Owned WoW Town in the Kul Tiras forums of the Blizzard website March 19 2007. Noted for the heavy role playing elements involved, and for being somewhat misguided on a non-role playing realm, Lionshire took off to spawn a lore all its own. More Recorded history of Lionshire, legendary WoW town of Kul Tiras, is found at the Wiki: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Server:Kul_Tiras_US/LionshireForlionshire6 Oct 1
Sep 27 LF Guild for Raids/PvP Hello friends, Looking for a home for some of my alts. I'm 8/8H Uldir, AOTC the first week and have cleared every week since. Looking to join a guild that may or may not do group stuff either late night server time or on weekends. Alliance or horde doesn't really matter, I can faction change. 355 rogue (outlaw) or a 366 hunter (bm), or both :)Moocòw2 Sep 27
Sep 19 <A> Team Phoenix Recruiting for BFA Team Phoenix (Bladefist/Kul Tiras US) Is currently looking for competent players to fill our weekly raids and Mythic Plus groups. We are recruiting a healer and tank, as well as several DPS slots. We are definitely looking for another priest and warlock, but all talented players will be considered. It is advised to have a viable DPS Offspec when performing critical roles to make sure that you can be fit where needed. Raid Times are 5:30 to 8:30PM Server Time Saturday and Sunday and are looking for people that can make the raid times to further fill the team as well as meet interesting people with a sense of humor that share similar interests to our own. We currently do not have plans to start mythic content at this time. Mythic Pluses are run throughout the week but are sanctioned on Friday and Monday, 5:30 to 8:30 Server time and are not mandatory. If Interested contact Xanntos in game or reply to this thread and we will get in contact with you.Sicarii0 Sep 19
Sep 17 Looking for friends. I've been on and off of wow for years and mainly on kul kiras. I've recently made a raid group etc and that's all fine and good but those same people seem to think they should only log on for raids which has left me to come to the deadest server forums I've ever seen to try to find 3 DPS that actually enjoy mythic plus spamming and pushing. I'm tanking and I have a healer already. Were not elitists and tbh if we were just farming 5-6 keys that would be fine with us. No elites bs no drama just playing a game. And before this gets filled with guild recruitment ads I'm happy with my guild and the name is better then yours :)Carta0 Sep 17
Sep 8 (H) Cross-Realm Guild LFM Greetings! <Demonic Dogs of War> is a social cross-realm guild raiding in BFA. Standing at 3/8(N), we are looking for healers and ranged DPS to join our rosters. Tue/Thurs 7PM-10PM realm time. Active social community with 800+ members. All welcome! Feel free to contact anyone from the guild or myself. My Btag is Realfuntime#1836 - BurrBurr0 Sep 8
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 1 (A) LF Guild Was in an active guild during legion but most of our members have left or no longer play. Me and a group of friends is looking for a new and fun social/semi Hardcore guild to chat with and to do mythic dungeons and raiding with. We are Mature players and would love to make new friends :) We all use discord and have mics. Thanks!Brandflake2 Sep 1
Aug 25 LF Friends in BFA Ive played solo for quite a while now, and i find it increasingly lonely. id love to have some friends to play bfa with, but keep in mind im not the most experienced. if i sound interesting to anyone add me my battletag is kakyoin#11562Frosting4 Aug 25
Aug 25 Looking for a mature, casual guild Hi all, I'm enjoying BFA but don't have a guild. I've been playing since 2005 and just want a drama-free, mature friendly guild to grow with. Having a discord server is definitely a plus. Thanks!Raca1 Aug 25
Aug 21 Looking for Social Guild Hi everyone! I've been playing since before MOP dropped and have been running with the same guild me and a group of friends had. Sadly since legion that guild has pretty much dispersed. I'm mainly just interested in the social aspect, but some light raiding or PVP would be more the welcomed.Lawfulstupid0 Aug 21
Aug 19 [H] LF evening/PST guild (Raid/Dungeon/etc) Older player looking for a guild that has it's primary activity after 7pm PST. Excepting Friday, wherein I go to a weekly dinner party we've been doing for about 6 years now. I'm in California so I typically get online sometime after 6pm PST, and need a guild that operates at a later time for West Coast folks. Desiring to do raiding and dungeons. Survival Hunter (presently) migrating from being a tank (since early BC) over to melee DPS / heals. Will be leveling my shaman and priest for heals after I get the hunter to 'the right spot in things'. Can also bring a rogue if needed.Abyssinian1 Aug 19
Aug 17 (A) Axiom: established Mythic and PVP guild Axiom is a guild founded this expansion that has grown into a productive raiding guild, with a solid social culture that allows the rigors of progression to not wear everyone down. We are a guild assembled of many talented players over the years from Kul Tiras and Bladefist that want to raid at a high level, but want to stay on server. Many good players have left this server, but we are trying to provide a home on the Alliance side to stick around! While our progress this past tier was not noteworthy by most mythic guilds standards, we have a stable roster and system in place to make a huge leap in this upcoming tier, and invite any level of raider to come experience our culture (we don't try out you, you try out us). We raid Tuesday (heroic) Wed/Thurs 8-11 Ct as progression, Saturday rated bg nights If interested, feel free to message me Btag: orangeboy16#1734 Discord:Zepious#3712Zepious7 Aug 17
Aug 17 Returning player LF friends I’ve played WoW on and off but it’s been 5 years since I played last. All my friends have stopped playing so looking to make new friends and possibly find a friendly guild. My Battletag is Boltr0n#1884Kazavon1 Aug 17
Aug 16 Looking to make some friends :) Hello! I've just started to get back into WoW and don't really have anyone to talk to in the game anymore. I've almost always been a solo player but it would be nice to meet people for once. I would also love to find a nice casual guild :) If anyone is interested just leave a reply on here :D hope to hear from someone. I forgot to add but my battletag is Garbageweeb#1997ßubbleoseven10 Aug 16
Aug 13 [A] Down With The Horde! - Formed Today! I am a returning player whom is resubscribing and I am currently looking for friends. I am from New York and usually play in the early evening East Coast time. I am playing on the Alliance side on the Kul Tiras server this expansion. I am also considering creating a guild on the server. At this time I am looking for charter signatures to form a guild as well. If anyone would like to join me in game or add me as a friend my battlenet ID is Nysashu#1137. Thanks.Allanore1 Aug 13
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus3 Aug 9
Aug 9 Looking for pve/pvp guild Looking for adult Pvp/Pve guild. Progression Pve not a issue. seek active pv and pve. 30 or 40 active members a must. Send me a in game e-mail under same name. Kosblade. I can,, Warrior,dps, Rogue,dps Warlock,dps Mage,dps If needed for Pve and run monk or druid..Kosblade1 Aug 9
Aug 7 Seeking active guild As I have just came back from a six month hiatus and re-rolled on KT as a Priest, I find that leveling alone stinks and am seeking an active guild. It would be awesome to add some friends into the mix, as well. Maisseigh#11977Maisseigh1 Aug 7
Aug 3 Looking for guild/people to play with New-ish player looking for a guild/ people to play with. Im mostly a solo player and I am online most daysSwoleboi1 Aug 3
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 23 Chromatic Sword Now Available! Recently transferred from a low pop server where Ive been trying to sell this sword without much luck. Moved over here to play with some friends and I hope I have a bit more luck here. I have a Chromatic Sword. One of if not the rarest piece of transmog in game. Its currently listed on the ah. Im not really asking what its listed for. Im only really looking for gold. Unless you have pets Im missing (which is unlikely). No out of game trades or anything like that so dont query. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.Elixir1 Jul 23
Jul 21 Bf&KT OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 19 (A) Protectors of Integrity - Recruiting (A) Protectors of Integrity - Recruiting casual players, kick back chill, have fun, help each other out, would like to eventually have enough to raid in BFA. Here to make the best of your $14.99 a month without elitist and over demanding expectations.Gundisalve1 Jul 19
Jul 19 <A> Journey is Recruiting CST 8pm Hell my name is Bonnifer we are a casual guild looking to build a strong raid team if you are intrested all are welcome .We raid 2 nights a week Mondays and Wednesdays and are trying to fill open spots feel free to message me in discord Bonnifer#1542 Look foward to talking with you or my Battle tag is Bonnifer#11394Bonnifer2 Jul 19
Jul 19 Looking for Guild and Raid Looking for Guild to raid with for BfA my best days are Mon Wed and Thurs but i can try Sundays as well. Im a healer shaman have been since i started this game in Pandaria.Bryghtstar0 Jul 19
Jul 18 Top Tier Raid Runs anyone selling raid run achievements for not an insane price? I was out for a long time due to kidney failure, transplant and complications and I missed a lot. I just want the achieves that are going away with the new expansion. ThanksFyrestar0 Jul 18
Jul 16 Hello! Any old school blade fisters left?Jøpp0 Jul 16
Jul 16 [H] <Hive Mind> Reroll Guild Hello all! <Hive Mind> is an upcoming reroll guild for those that are interested in having a fresh start. Are you new to the game? Are you coming back for BfA? Are you looking to get involved in a community that goes beyond just raiding? Then join us! When and where? We will be rolling Horde on Dalaran together at midnight on Tuesday, July 17. This gives us plenty of time to get enough people together to give us that community we are looking for. Everyone can level from 1-20 before July 17 since Allied Races start at 20 already. Please turn XP off at 20! What do we provide? Private Discord server! Fun, friendly atmosphere! Bags will be provided to all new members! New players will also receive a small amount of gold to get them started! Play any class and any spec that you like! What are we looking for? We're just looking for people that want to be a part of something great. It doesn't matter whether you want to PvP, PvE, or just want to be part of a social group. We will have a spot for you. Roll the class that you want with the spec that you want. We want to form friendships and make memories. What's the plan? The immediate plan is to level to 110. We will have leveling brackets set so that we can all work together and get to know one another while we level. It's set up so that we will hit 110 right before BfA launches so we can enter it together. At 120 we will begin to gear through dungeons and mythics to prepare for our first raid group which will be Friday/Saturday from 10pm-1am EST. The focus of the guild will be PvE, but I'm sure you'll be able to find some likeminded guildies to PvP with. Leveling Brackets: Start date: July 17 July 17 - July 23 (1-60) July 24 - July 30 (60-80) July 31 - August 6 (80-100) August 7 - August 13 (100-110) If you are interested, please submit an application at https://hivemind.enjin.com/. We'd be lucky to have you! You can also join the recruitment section of our Discord at https://discord.gg/7RhJNv8.Magnanimoto0 Jul 16
Jul 14 [A] Couple Looking for a Guild Good morning, Looking for a adult friendly social guild. My wife and I are both in our late 30s and returned to Wow in mid December. We consistently play after 7 PM PST but can occasionally be found online as early as 5PM. Prior to 7PM though we are splitting our attention between whatever we are fooling around doing and our 1 year old son. We've been playing since the game launched off and on, mostly on. We've raided through every expansion except WoD. We are currently in the process of leveling a couple of allied race characters. If I was to describe the ideal guild in a few words it would be: Mature 18+ Accepting of Altoholics Friendly and Helpful Atmosphere Filled with people with Great Sense of Humors Active Guild Chat Has a Discord, Forum, and or Website Active Late Night (after 9pm EST) We aren't currently planning on participating in raiding in Legion other than LFR but we might be persuaded depending on raid days and times once we actually get our current projects to 110 and geared. We are contemplating attempting to raid in BfA should the opportunity present itself with a guild that raids on a schedule we can work around with our son's schedule. Sonickat#1416 P.S. <I Married My Beta Tester> is our own guild for all our Alts and used as a bank for my wife and I. If you see that Dyslexia is still in that guild then my wife and I haven't found a guild yet.Dyslexia3 Jul 14
Jul 9 [H] LF 2 signatures please Hello all, Just got back into wow with a friend and we are looking to create an alt guild for our heap of alts. It's pretty darn confusing to see who's from what where with the cross servers. Is there a couple of friendly folks that would give up their signature to help out? Willing to toss some coin your way and a stack (old school stack, heh) of pirate fish for your time. Thanks! *Disclaimer* Will be removed upon creation, after coin and fish are sent out ofc..Traeleice0 Jul 9
Jul 7 Looking for Friends/Guild Hey there... I’m a 905 Paladin looking for some new friends. I’ve never really played too much with other people on this game, but I would really love to find some chill people to play with and have fun. I’m willing to learn and help with anything.Lokap2 Jul 7
Jul 1 Offering +15 carry’s for gold Offering +15 key carries now! Kul Tiras premium price of 100k! Quick, easy and efficient! All loot drops for your armor class are yours! Time to go!Stinkysoxx0 Jul 1
Jun 28 Horde LFG Hello forums i,m currently looking for a guild to raid with for BFA i'm looking to raid in casual or heroic but i'm also look for cool chill people of all ages i'm currently in high school and i'm break till September and i want to get back in to the game so uh ya if interested shoot me a message in game or on battle net launcher and i'll get back as soon as possible sethcutter#1609Soulkingg2 Jun 28
Jun 18 Public WoW Teamspeak Server This is a communication tool for all players of WoW making it easy to communicate with all players of your realm. You can download it for free using the link below! http://www.teamspeak.com/en/downloads# The current server IP: 74.91.126.54:9990Defeatlexi0 Jun 18
Jun 11 LF Alliance Raid Guild, 8:00pm PST Start Time Looking for small close knit guild that could use another dedicated member. A guild that can at least progress though Heroic, likes to joke around a bit while raiding, and doesn't take the game to seriously as a whole. Prefer Warrior or Rogue DPS, but could go Pally tank with the right understanding group. Thanks in advance LuckLûck0 Jun 11
Jun 5 (Bananas Of The Deep) BOTD is now recruiting Bananas Of The Deep is a newly developed community/raiding guild. BOTD is trying to get a full raid group to complete legion raids before the new expansion comes out. We are an Alliance guild on Kul Tiras and Bladefist. At the current time we do not have a seat time for raiding yet we are waiting for more people to join before deciding on a time and day. We have a guild Discord ( https://discord.gg/2CbmcYs )Candyrock0 Jun 5
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 3