Blade's Edge and Thunderhorn

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
Jul 10 Old School (BC) THorn Any old school T-Horn peeps still around? (BC) Ran a guild called <Gnome Punting Squad> for a while. Raided back in BC with <Hells Rejects>. Getting back into Legion - always missed my old Thunderhorn home.Soleren21 Jul 10
Jul 5 PVP Guilds or people? I know these are not PVP realms however I have basically been Thorn since BC. Wanting to stay on Thorn but find an alliance or group of folk that enjoy PVP. Rateds, Arena, randoms IDC i just find raiding boring these days. Let me know via IGM or on here.Dabzilla0 Jul 5
Jun 21 How to fix some current issues with wow Hello, I have spent a few months researching some of the issues that are part of the reason wow is losing subs and players are upset. (You guys have many good additions to the game such as making your toon respwn in the instance and the following is in NO way a hate or complaining post just one to bring to light some issues that if fixed will help the game and the sub count.) I had a question, I think you also see this as it is one of if not the biggest issue brought up to people's attention. Why is wow staying so easy and boring I am not trying to bash on any of you and this is in NO way meant to be a hate letter. I personally Loved the game up to WOTLK and still loved it a lot in that expansion but mostly in BC and vanilla. I am not someone who wants Vanilla as there where a lot of pointless things but I am wondering why blizzard is not making the game harder, I am not wearing any heirlooms I am level 72 and I can one shot any mob in Shadow labyrinth and three shot at max any of the boss in the instance and any instance a couple levels above my level, I am one shoting with basic attack mobs that are not elite and Everyone I speak with about this agrees with me, From reedit to Facebook to YouTube to World of warcraft in game players to hearthstone and other games not a single person I have spoke with and I have spoke with a lot of players about this, A LOT. The game is intended to be a MMORPG (MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROLE PLAYING GAME) and with the live version it is nothing like that and I am very saddened to see the game and its fan base along with player base in such distress about this, Leveling was made 90% easier, 90%......... I can understand 10% or maybe even up to 30% but 90% that is BS, I not only am one shoting any mob up to five levels higher than me with a basic attack and soloing dungeons up to five levels higher than me while one shoting the mobs in there as well and two to three shoting the boss but the leveling was made so boring and effortless, I use to love leveling, I would make new characters just to level them even if I would never play them again just the experience I went through when leveling was so much fun and took all my effort. Quests use to be able to have enjoyment behind them as well but now along with one shoting mobs I personally have to go out of my way to not do dungeons, PVP or raids so I will not gain EXP otherwise I will not be able to enjoy the zone if I join one dungeon BAM I am way higher level and need to move onto another zone. These issues along with issues such as heirlooms, LFR, Cross realms all destroyed the community! I remember when you had to be social and make friends which I loved doing to advance and they would be IRL friends at that but cross realms was such a bad idea it not only makes server crossing pointless but it also ruins questing as these people from other realms which you cannot Que with steal your mobs and gear, they are not even trade-able and you cannot do anything but party with them, I think along with many many other people think cross realm was a very bad idea and if you are going to make servers viable to one another make one big mega server where community can be made and friends can be made or just do not change it at all, the game has no immersion you can get a mount at level 1, you get gear that you will have the entire time you level and it is better than all the other gear you get so there is no real reason to quest for better gear. You can sit in a major city and just LFR/LFD/LFPVP the eniter time from level 15 to level 110 you do not even need to move, that destroyed the open world right there along with all the social aspects that came with looking for groups and friendsValryn8 Jun 21
Jun 19 Aldor and scryer vendors I was looking in the scryer and aldor vendors in the back right on both vendors (Aldor is two spell power and scryers is two crit) both vendors (one for each faction) sells two of the same stat enchantments for shoulder gear and I am not sure if this is a glitch or what? Scryer sell two of the same power crit enchantments and Aldor sell two of the same stat diffrent name enchantments for spell power.Valryn4 Jun 19
Jun 17 Who from Burning Crusade era is still around? As the title says. Just curious as to if they're any people around that I use to play with. I'm asking the people on Blade's Edge specifically, but feel free to post here too Thunderhorn if you are looking for folks as well.Icepikoftime14 Jun 17
Jun 14 New addition to titles we should get title's to give more incentive to people to go around the world and quest for example when you beat the doctor quest in thealsmore and you get the alliance trauma certificate you should also get the title of "Doctor *Insert player name here* or when you beat the silver hand quests for the fiora's caravan you should get the title "silver hand recruit" and titles like these should be given as an additional reward for quests around the world that say you become a member of a group or alliance you should also get the title for that character (Not all characters just the one that completed the quest) or the quests that you become an Aldor or Scryer it should say "*Insert player name here* Member of Aldor/Scryer". I hope you guys get the gist of what I am suggesting as it is not a lot of work and it is a very good implement and it makes you feel more rewarded when you finish quests like the burned inn quest also in thelasmore and you get the title detective or something like that so people will want to travel all around the world to become doctors or investigators or members of the silver hand or other groups so they feel more immersed in the game and feel a connection to their player more while the quests actually feel as you have helped others and get your title accordingly for your good or bad deeds. All while feeling more immersed people will want to finish quest lines they otherwise would not have wanted to finish or did not think it was worth the time as the rewards where not enough with this addition they will explore more and want to find and do quests they otherwise would have missed due to time sake and as I said it gives another dimension to the quests as getting a reward other than an item or exp or gold is always a fun rare occasion. This will give a bit more incentive to players who want more incentive to quest other than exp or gold. @Blizzard development team. (Sorry about the spelling errors) Thanks for reading this and have a great day.Valryn0 Jun 14
Jun 9 LF Casual Guild to Raid, etc. 1. Times available & time zone: Pacific, Evenings until 1030 pst/pdt usually and a little later Wednesday through Saturday. 2. Server preference: My toons are solely on Thunderhorn and don't understand how the cross realm stuff works so as long as grouping is easy idc. 3. Faction preference: Lok'tar Ogar. 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual 5. Current progression/experience: Haven't done a lot of raiding, but would like to. My two main toons are about 870 ilvl DPS. 6. Recent logs (if available): N/A 7. Contact info: PM or mail me in game or reply here 8. Anything else: Over 21. I swear. Frequently. I have almost every class at at least 100 (mostly DPS). Just hit me with what you need or would like. Thanks.Spiritsnstuf3 Jun 9
Jun 8 Reacquaint old friends I'm looking for spraygato trojanman trojanpally from back in bc he was on blade's edge I know he ran a guild but cannot remember the name . not sure if him or his wife still plays but been trying to hunt them down , yell if ya know them his wife tried to kill a diabetic with potatoe candyLosecontrol0 Jun 8
Jun 7 WTB Void Touched Satchel The bag from garrisons with the BoA trinket in it? Anyone on BE or T-horn have one they would part with? Or 2, you know matching set for the misses.Saturnine4 Jun 7
Jun 7 Getting Older? Kids? Lack of time? <Ripple Effect> is recruiting we are a somewhat older crowd that right now isn't raiding but would like to build a 10 man + and some Mythic teams. We are mostly older with families and kids but get to cut loose in /g. We have been a mainstay on the Thunderhorn server since 2006 and at times ran a fairly robust raiding team. If having a fun stress free environment where if you get kid aggro you will not lose DKP sounds good to you feel free to stop on by.Letoatriedes9 Jun 7
Jun 7 [A] <MetaCortex> US - Lightbringer recruiting <MetaCortex> @ US-Lightbringer PVE-PST (Alliance) Hello there and thanks for stopping by! We have opened up recruitment for our mythic raid team in anticipation of the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras. Item level can be somewhat flexible for the right person, however we'd love you to be at least 890 ilvl, as well as have 50+ artifact traits, as that means less of a gear disparity between us, and helps to get rolling with launch Currently Recruiting: - DPS: open to all (bonus if you have a healing O/S!) - Healer: Resto Shaman or Mistweaver preferred - ANY exceptional players About us Many of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Alexstrasza to Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. On this server we have risen quickly and managed to reach a top 12 server rank before starting to wind down for end of tier. We plan on continuing to progress through mythic with the launch of Tomb of Sargeras. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:45 server. We do require 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies can happen. Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. More about recruitment and loot rules on our official site: http://www.metacortexguild.ca/ The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!Soleirissa0 Jun 7
Jun 3 <Pwnagraphy> Fun Guild, Likes to Raid <Pwnagraphy> is a new and upcoming raid guild searching for just a few more to complete its raid team and go into the current content as well as future content. Requirements: Deadly Boss Mods Raid Ready (Flasks, Runes, Pots, Food) Guild has all the crafters if you supply mats we will supply you with the goods. Discord Voice chat (Just to be able to listen even if you don't have a mic or don't want to talk thats ok. Classes we are currently seeking: Rogue - DPS Warlock - Aff DPS Mage - DPS Hunter - DPS Monk - DPS Priest - DPS/Heals Paladin - DPS/Heals Death Knight - DPS We may consider one more for a tank role However prefer what is listed above. Current raid times 8pm Server Wednesday and Thursday with optional Sunday off raid. If you are interested or want more details please feel free to add me on battle net @ D3ST1NY#1758 Or whisper or mail Bushwhacked or anyone else from the guild to get more information or a invite. We look forward to hearing from you!Bushwhacked8 Jun 3
Jun 2 Long time player Looking for Guild Hello. I have been on Thunderhorn since Vanilla. This server is really home for me and I would like to find a nice stable casual guild where I can hang out in and lvl my toons to max and pvp. I am not much of a raider. To be honest I have not seen a raid since the first expansion and when the guild I tried to make did not work. Now like I said above I mostly really lvl a toon to max and pvp. I keep to my self much of the time but I do would like to see an active guild chat where everyone is having fun. Do not mind helping where I can. The guild I would hope to join is just stable, active, with as little drama as possible and lastly friendly. Hope to hear from you. If you like I can give you the list of all my alts Sashi to Scifi.Nariko1 Jun 2
May 28 Looking for Guild I'm a very active player looking for an active guild, message me in game or my battle net id is SisterIce64Maralody2 May 28
May 18 WTS Heroic Nighthold ML, Mythic+, Kara Updated 5/17/17 <Lethal> is starting sales once again! We are currently selling Normal and Heroic Nighthold runs and Mythic+ 15 runs! Horde side only. Raid runs are only conducted on: Thursdays at 7 PM CST/8 PM EST. Packages: Raids: 10/10 Heroic Nighthold Master Loot - 500k Master Loot includes: all gear for your current spec (EXCLUDING only titanforged gear if a raider needs it) heroic achieves, chance at gul'dan mount (personal drop), and the ability to bonus roll. If multiple carriers need a neutral gear piece (neck, rings, or cloak), you will roll off. We try to not book runs where trinkets will be shared, but that may be a possibility and you will roll off with the carry that needs it as well. Mythic+: Mythic+ 10 Run 150k - Add 20k to each level that'd you like to run. For example if you'd like a 15 done, it would be 250k total. Mythic+ 10 currently offers the highest item level piece out of your weekly Mythic+ chest. You also get any loot that comes out of the chest at the end of the run, plus anything the carriers don't need and can trade. If you decide to buy a Mythic+ 15, you will earn the achievement "Keystone Master." Going up in Mythic+ levels will also grant you a substantial amount of AP out of your weekly chest. *We will schedule a time convenient for you and our carriers. [i]Karazhan: Nightbane Mount Run 150k You will receive the Smoldering Ember Wyrm mount. If you'd like us to finish the rest of Kara for you, add 25k. *We will schedule a time convenient for you and our carriers. - - - - We deal with GOLD ONLY. All communication is done through Battle.net/whispers. Prices are subject to change. A 20% deposit is required when you schedule your run. You must pay the rest before the start of the run. If you're interested in a run please add Amanda (#) 1257 or send an in-game mail/whisper to "Amanda" on Thunderhorn. Serious buyers only. Thanks!Amanda4 May 18
May 12 [H] <Undaunted> 6/10M - Recruiting DPS [u]Summary Info Greetings! Our guild, <Undaunted> is currently recruiting! We're looking for ranged DPS with skill equal to flesh out our DPS team on the roster. This guild has a long history and has also been featured in a couple of interviews by joystiq.com (now achieved in Engadget website) and pcgamer.com. About Us Undaunted (formerly Durus Veritas) is a guild that began on Dunemaul server in 2011 under Unrivaled Titans name. Currently, we are on Ner'zhul and still going strong. We are unique in that we do not use voice communication in our raids because we are primarily comprised of deaf and hard of hearing players. We strive to foster an environment in which our guildmates are friendly and helpful towards each other in order to help each other grow in skill. Our collective goal is progression in PvE and (if possible) to be the #1 no-voice guild in the entire world. To achieve this, we have a semi-hardcore team that raids 3 nights a week and also a casual team that raid during the afternoons on weekends. To get a personal look in how we function, please read a feature that WoW Insider and PCGamers did on us: WoW Insider: https://www.engadget.com/2013/07/11/deaf-ventless-raiding-guild-slices-silently-through-heroic-tot/ PCGamer: http://www.pcgamer.com/how-a-guild-of-deaf-players-conquered-world-of-warcrafts-toughest-raids/ Faction: Horde Server: Ner'zhul-US Website: http://undaunted.enjin.com/ Progression: 6/10M Nighthold and 2/3M Trial of Valor Goal: 10/10M Nighthold and 3/3M Trial of Valor Raid Times: Raid Schedule: Wednesday / Thursday / Sunday Raid Formation: 8:15pm CST Raid Begin: 8:30pm CST Raid End: 11:30pm CST Note: We do not add raid days or extend raid hours Currently Recruiting: Hunter Warlock Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Any exception classes* We are also recruiting any exceptional players constantly to further polish our 20+2 bench system. Loot System: The Loot System is Loot Council using RCLootCouncil addon, trials will be on the lowest priority and the length of trial will last until we consider if you will be great fit for us. This process usually takes one to two weeks, but if you are able to outperform our players, the trial period will be considerably shorter. The loot system is determined on several factors such as how big of an upgrade it is, attendance and performance. Required Addons: - DBM or BigWigs - RCLootCouncil - Angry Assignments - WeakAura Where do I apply? You can visit here at www.http://undaunted.enjin.com/ and click on Apply Here! to start applying. You can also contact officers for further questions: Whitely: Whitely#1374 Ascension: Armedemort#1802Wesdiaz0 May 12
May 1 Challenge Warlords Gold Guild Edition Hi all, I am trying to round out my pet collection and I would really like to get my hands on the pet associated with this achievement. Is there a guild that has this horde side willing ot help a brother out that wouldn't mind letting me hang out for a few weeks and earn enough rep to buy it? Thank!Aliquot3 May 1
Apr 5 TA is open to new members I saw in another thread that someone said it was hard to get into guilds on Alliance unless you knew someone. That seems kinda surprising to me, but... Twilight Alliance isn't really recruiting. We are no longer a hardcore progression raiding guild. We have a single anyone-welcome Sunday night raid and a few groups doing KZ and mythic+ dungeons. Most of us in TA have been around for 8+ years, some from the very earliest months of the game. We aren't really looking to expand the guild, but I firmly believe that WoW is a better game when played with friends. The game is far more enjoyable in a guild that matches your personality and goals for the game than it is just going solo. So... if you're like us and If you're looking for a home, just some place to hang out with a pretty laid back group of vets that take a relaxing approach to the game now, then whisper me in game and we can chat a bit. Be aware... we're mostly 30+ (maybe mostly 40+ nowadays) and so as you might guess our guild chat tends to reflect who we are. (We actually spell out the word your instead ur :)Zandara7 Apr 5
Apr 3 <Avenged> 3/7 H EN LFM Hello all! <Avenged> is currently recruiting more DPS and Healers to progress through Heroic EN and beyond as more content comes out. We raid two nights a week as we know that real life will always be more important. Our raid schedule is Sunday and Wednesday from 8-11 cst. As we currently have a solid group already we are mainly looking to add a few more numbers to our ranks to provide stability moving forward. We also look to do Mythic and Mythic+ runs on off nights. Please feel free to reach out and looking forward to downing more content. Subtlety#1974Subtlety3 Apr 3
Apr 3 deleted deletedRustyfiend2 Apr 3
Mar 20 [Storm Of The Loyal] Storm Of The Loyal is looking for a 7 to 10 man group to have a good time raiding once a week and running as many Mythic +'s as possible. Discord is our guild chat and its active everynight. Wanting active players who like to kick back and have a good time with the game. No stress. No worries. Be happy with Storm Of The Loyal. Whisper Kesla-Blade'sEdge or send an in game letter.Kesla2 Mar 20
Mar 18 [H]LFG N or H raiding, mythic dungeons A good friend of mine and I are looking for a good adult guild that does casual raiding and mythic dungeons. We both have at least 3 characters that are all over 865 ilvl. Can raid during the week and weekends. My characters include 868 DH, 866 Resto or Balance Druid, 866 Hunter. My buddy has a 868 Rogue, Prot Warrior, and a Mage. Thanks,Illfurion2 Mar 18
Mar 14 [H]LFG-casual player getting back into things I'm a former player returning after a long break from some point in Cata. I'm taking my sweet time leveling right now and haven't actually bought Legion yet (mostly because I'm being lazy about it). I play very casually at this point due to work and too many other hobbies. Right now, I miss the social aspect of playing, as no one I used to play with is still around. Really, I'm looking for a casual, social group of people to game with. I used raid as resto in Wrath and loved that, so I would also like to get back into that. So, if there's any guilds that are welcoming to casual players wanting to get back into the swing of things please let me know! Thanks! =DShyama3 Mar 14
Mar 11 <Discord> Your New Home We're a new guild comprised of a small group of friends that are looking for players that want to play the game and enjoy their time with friends. We're experienced and long time players. Discord is not just a guild. It's a haven, a home. We love our home and hope others will love calling Discord home as well. If you're looking for a fresh start or a new guild to call home then please feel free to contact me either through this forum or in game with any of our members. Leadership is experienced in guild management and deeply cares about the quality of the guild community. Although we will strive to formulate a successful raid team, we will not ignore or disregard members that either don't raid or struggle with class and game mechanics. If you want to play a class and raid with us we will always work with you to be a productive member of the group and ultimately care about the level of participation you have with us. We believe the value of our members is not in how well or how frequent they raid but in their character and how they treat others.Utherael5 Mar 11
Mar 10 [A]<Eclipse> is looking for new members! Hey Thunderhorn (and Blade's Edge! I'm the recruitment officer for Eclipse, a 2-day raiding guild on Thunderhorn. We're currently 3/10 in Mythic Nighthold and need a couple more people who can consistently make our Tuesday/Thursday runs (7-10 server time). We need DPS, primarily, and are particularly interested to hear from Shamans, Mages, and Death Knights (but will consider other classes We're a mix of Thunderhorn veterans (some of us have been here since Vanilla) and transfers from other servers, and our main goal is to continually improve our skills while tackling challenging content. We do understand if your gear isn't quite up to raiding Mythic-level content; we use Mythic+ (up to +15) and Monday night farming runs to gear new people up! If you'd like to give us a try, please contact Tredarian, Falkland, or Terrana in-game. Thanks!Tredarian0 Mar 10
Mar 4 ETNC Recruiting .Bushwhacked0 Mar 4
Feb 27 ETNC Currently Recruiting ETNC - Starting Fresh (Eat Tauren Not Chicken) Old school raiding guild is looking to blow the dust off their raiding toons and get back into the thick of it. What we have: A quality group of friendly players that don't want drama, we don't mind wiping, we understand progression is a thing, and you can't 1 shot every boss. We have a dedicated Discord channel with a music bot that you can throw play commands at and enjoy light music while raiding. We have a undetermined raid schedule, we are still gathering a few players to get down a locked down raid schedule. ETNC is a family friendly guild. (meaning no drama this isn't PG13) What we don't want: Someone who will piss and moan and one wipe. #progressionhappens Someone who will try to cause rifts or drama within the guild Someone who will not show up to raids What we are currently seeking: Quality raid players that can adapt to change, that can learn from mistakes, and can take direction. Quality players that have patience #wipeshappen Classes we are currently seeking Healers - Holy priest/Resto Shammy/Holy Pally Dps - Melee Dps(someone with a half solid off tank spec) Tank - Warrior/Demon Hunter (Will entertain all applicants) This guild is starting fresh with progression. A lot of players are currently returning from long breaks and are still fresh to even Emerald nightmare, where as others have cleared through nighthold on normal. If this sounds like the home for you add me on battlenet and you can feel free to ask any questions you have then. D3ST1NY#1758Cao0 Feb 27
Feb 24 Anyone from vanilla-Dark Exiled/Legend. Few? I was the Scottish kid Jackalakalus on Thunderhorn (Alliance) in vanilla, in Dark Exiled, Legendary Few and then Imminent. If I remember, there were a lot of guys in a guild called Reign that would hang out too. Was also R13 in pvp so there are a few horde guys I might remember too. Randomly got found by someone who was in Dark Exiled and figured I'd check to see if anyone else is still around.Lotekshunter1 Feb 24
Feb 21 H Weekend 10/10H 1/10M lfm Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression. Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner. We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up. Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). Flasks and food will be given by the guild IF said raider donates materials to the bank. Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday *Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run* This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression. Loot: Going into Night Hold we are using a loot council style system. Raiders will be rotated in every week to participate. More information can be discussed about this upon meeting each other. We are actively seeking these classes and roles. Tanks: dps w/ tank OS Healers: Discipline Priest Druid DPS: Melee: Rogue Range: Open If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance. Contact info: Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Feb 21
Feb 19 [H]<Glyphed Ring Gang> 5/10H Glyphed Ring Gang (Blades Edge) 7/7/ 3/3 5/10 Heroic Guild Looking to bolster ranks for mythic progression. Raid nights - Monday 7-10 Tuesday 7-10 (Eastern time) - Up for negotiation for what works best for the guild. Must be willing to participate in M+ and show some semblance of team based attitude. While not a razor's edge progression guild, raids nights are taken seriously and a carefully cultivated team atmosphere is held second only to performance. Currently recruiting all with emphasis on Healers and Dps with Tanking or Healing off specs. Feel free to whisper Jeysun#1343 (GM) ADustMuffin#1415 RecruitmentJeysun0 Feb 19
Feb 15 Im looking for friends for the HotS mount Im looking for friends for the HotS mount battle tag is Warscyn#1228Rogueoutlaw0 Feb 15
Feb 10 LF Tank N/H Raiding <Blood of the Exiled> is looking to fill a permanent tank spot for Normal and Heroic progression. Welcome all tanking classes. Schedule: Tues / Thurs --- 8-10 Server (central) If interested, please message in-game Agess (Thunderhorn) or Darkbjorn (Thunderhorn). Feel free to contact via ReadID @ ChaosWhite#1873 or Dark#1515 as well. - Agess/Sin, Raid LeaderAgess0 Feb 10
Feb 8 LFGuild Good morning Thunderhorn. I'm ready to come home; game mechanics have changed (and my rl work hours)so much that I can get my pvp on even on Thunderhorn and let's face it, the family is best on Thunder. I'm ilvl 866; it only took me one mythic run to realize I'm not pugging again. Looking for an active, fun, casual guild. Still rocking out the hpallyness and down to just one toon so all my WoW time will be focused on this toon. Also, PvE isn't 2nd nature but this expansion is making me. Gotta be honest. Cheers and I hope a merry Christmas to all and my prayers for those who struggle this time of year. PS: Any PvP Alliance still around when I was last on Thunder? I'll find you.Lacroìx3 Feb 8
Feb 6 [A] Casual progression LFM (pref. ranged dps) Hi, Blunderhorn! Dysfunctional Serenity is looking for more raiders! The TL;DR version of this is that we're a casual progression guild that raids regularly (Tue-Thur-Sun 8pm server, 7/7 H-EN, currently 7/10 N-Nighthold). We do not draw-and-quarter you for prioritizing tucking your kid in. We do not dock silly-imaginary-raid-points if you have to go in work late that day. And we do not bar you from raiding if your dog has disconnected your router, your third-world connection has killed your internets yet again, or your chicken has nestled into your desktop (all confirmed scenarios with our raiders). We respect that real life comes first. And we look for people that can form friendships and enjoyment even when faced with an entire night of humiliating raid wipes that are evermore logged into warcraftlogs, but can still oddly laugh/sort-of-cry about it later. The guild is led by seasoned, even mildly decrepit (aka, highly experienced raid-leaders) players that have been around since vanilla. We are full on tanks and healers, but could always use more dps. If you are interested, or just plain tired of a silent /g chat, feel free to message Aeriona#1399 or any member of Dysfunctional Serenity.Aephiona2 Feb 6
Feb 1 Any guilds do afternoon (est) runs/raids? Hey guys, getting back into wow and as you can see leveling pretty quickly.. Was 85 a week or two ago.. New content just flies! Anyways, I'm only available from about 1pm till 9pm ish and was wondering if any guilds do runs or raids during these times? I raided previously with the house and lb for a while at the end of my time and am just looking for a good adult guild who does runs for the fun of it. Not looking for too serious right now and always hated the lfg tool.. Prefer running with a guild instead of randoms. It's what makes the game fun! I've been playing my Ret pally since bc and love knowing everything I can about my class and being the best at it, as well as learning new encounters so I'm always willing to go that extra distance to be the best at my spec. As I said, just looking for a good comfortable guild of great guys and gals who do stuff during the afternoons without drama or kids lol I should be 110 in not too long and in the process of building a new machine just for wow, so I should be raid ready in less then a month I would expect. Let me know if you think you have a spot for me. And I don't mind proving I deserve a raid spot when the time comes...Illyrria1 Feb 1
Feb 1 Where's "The House" guys at? Hey guys, Not sure if all you ex-House guys are still around, been forever, but Im getting back into playing and was looking to see some familiar names on Thunderhorn. Raided with the house from BC till its demise pretty much then jumped over to LB for a few months before I left the game completely. As you can see, never really made it past lvl85 LOL but am back now and trying to get into the swing of things again.. SOOOO much has changed! Pally's dont even HAVE seals and what happened to talent tree's????? Got alot to read up again so I can level back up to new cap. Just reactivated my account and building a new machine mid January, so just wanted to touch base and see who all was still alive and kicking.. Hopefully there are a bunch of you old guys around! Roll Call.. Sound Off!Illyrria8 Feb 1
Feb 1 Tank Looking for Regular Raid (Alliance) I'm in a really great guild, but they don't have space for a third tank in the raid group. I've been asked to go on three or four runs since Legion came out, but not enough at all for what I want to do. I'm decently geared and know most of the fights. Can adjust my schedule to make raid runs within reason. I'm also in EST, and prefer not to raid until 2am my time, as I work regular 9-5 during the week (although could even manage to take time out for raids during work hours). If that sounds interesting at all, please feel free to shoot me an ingame message. You can see my Armory link on my character.Discofists0 Feb 1
Jan 31 Oldtimer, Looking for guild. I have been on the server since Vanilla and I keep holding out hopes that some friends will come back to this guild but alas it's just myself and one other who does not talk much. I have kids so I don't have loads of time but I would like My time on wow to be more social and fun so I am looking for an active guild that won't kick me if I cannot play nonstop. I just got 110 on this character and she is in alt so I know how to gear relatively fast. When I ask in trade etc if anyone is recruiting I get no response so if you are a friendly active guild does not have to be a hardcore raiding guild as I am no longer a hardcore raider let me know!Catsmeow1 Jan 31
Jan 26 Midnight guild Hey BladesHorn was wondering if any super late night guilds were recruiting around 11:30 or midnight server time.Dalrathan0 Jan 26
Jan 20 2 Seasoned players looking for a new home. Hi! My daughter and I are looking for a new guild to call home. We've been playing for a while (10 years for me and 5 years for her, on and off) and are casual players. We both have 100 Hunters and haven't gotten Legion yet. Let me know if we are a good fit. Thanks!Snagah3 Jan 20
Jan 19 876 prot warrior looking for a raiding guild I'm currently in a guild but no one is motivated to gear up and run any content. There are only a few people I run mythic + with and Kara. Aside from that I have to pug raids. I'd like to find a guild where we consistently raid and learn new content as it comes along. Would be nice to have a solid team to do so. I think my warrior is decently geared. I know how to play the class. Don't know all of the fights but I'm a quick learner.Mertal0 Jan 19
Jan 6 867 Fire Mage / 865 Holy Priest LFG Experience player (since 2006) looking for a new home for my Mage and Priest Looking for a guild that enjoys running Mythic+ and is focused on raid progression with out the elitist attitude My availability is Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays 6-10 CSTSoath0 Jan 6
Dec 31 <Sabotage> LF Active Members We are a small guild that does Mythic+ daily, most of our mains are around 880 ilvl and we do a +10 each week for the Chest. We are looking for some more people to join. We don't raid so don't expect that but there is always something going on every night as far as farming Mythic+. We offer free flasks/food/pots/repairs as long as you're active. If you're interested in joining just message any member that is on they all have invite privileges. We also farm Nightbane weekly with multiple groups, forgot to post that.Wam0 Dec 31
Dec 28 Legacy Recruiting for Mythic Raid Team We are a laid back raiding guild that is looking to expand our numbers. We would like to start doing Mythic raids. Please whisper any guild member or send me an in-game mail.Aadonnis0 Dec 28
Dec 24 Rockjaw Reborn Recruiting Raid team Rockjaw Reborn Recruiting Raid team. We are activly recruiting all classes and specs as of right now for our Raiding progression team. We are the founding members of Rockjaw which used to be the #1 raiding guild on the server. 840 item level is a min. and dont be a bad player. We raid every Friday and saturday night form 7pm central to 10-1030 depending on how the raid is going. Mythics durring the week and Kara. Message me on here for a tryout run through emerald Nightmare. Must have discord and DBM.Shifthapinz2 Dec 24
Dec 20 looking for guild Looking for a Raid Guild that starts at 11Est Time whisper me send me a in game mail if im not on or add my bnet Dametree386#1386Thrallers0 Dec 20
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 18 Need Ranged dps Casual horde raiding guild. (6/7 Heroic) Raid times 6pm server - 830pm server, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Looking for some Ranged dps pref 18+ with a good sense of humor 220k dps + and willing to learn. add geno#1140 or Montythims#1469Dadsbigdk0 Dec 18
Dec 10 Delete me delete this post, thanksWicca1 Dec 10