Blade's Edge and Thunderhorn

Feb 6, 2017 [A] Casual progression LFM (pref. ranged dps) Hi, Blunderhorn! Dysfunctional Serenity is looking for more raiders! The TL;DR version of this is that we're a casual progression guild that raids regularly (Tue-Thur-Sun 8pm server, 7/7 H-EN, currently 7/10 N-Nighthold). We do not draw-and-quarter you for prioritizing tucking your kid in. We do not dock silly-imaginary-raid-points if you have to go in work late that day. And we do not bar you from raiding if your dog has disconnected your router, your third-world connection has killed your internets yet again, or your chicken has nestled into your desktop (all confirmed scenarios with our raiders). We respect that real life comes first. And we look for people that can form friendships and enjoyment even when faced with an entire night of humiliating raid wipes that are evermore logged into warcraftlogs, but can still oddly laugh/sort-of-cry about it later. The guild is led by seasoned, even mildly decrepit (aka, highly experienced raid-leaders) players that have been around since vanilla. We are full on tanks and healers, but could always use more dps. If you are interested, or just plain tired of a silent /g chat, feel free to message Aeriona#1399 or any member of Dysfunctional Serenity.Aephiona2 Feb 6, 2017
Feb 1, 2017 Any guilds do afternoon (est) runs/raids? Hey guys, getting back into wow and as you can see leveling pretty quickly.. Was 85 a week or two ago.. New content just flies! Anyways, I'm only available from about 1pm till 9pm ish and was wondering if any guilds do runs or raids during these times? I raided previously with the house and lb for a while at the end of my time and am just looking for a good adult guild who does runs for the fun of it. Not looking for too serious right now and always hated the lfg tool.. Prefer running with a guild instead of randoms. It's what makes the game fun! I've been playing my Ret pally since bc and love knowing everything I can about my class and being the best at it, as well as learning new encounters so I'm always willing to go that extra distance to be the best at my spec. As I said, just looking for a good comfortable guild of great guys and gals who do stuff during the afternoons without drama or kids lol I should be 110 in not too long and in the process of building a new machine just for wow, so I should be raid ready in less then a month I would expect. Let me know if you think you have a spot for me. And I don't mind proving I deserve a raid spot when the time comes...Illyrria1 Feb 1, 2017
Feb 1, 2017 Tank Looking for Regular Raid (Alliance) I'm in a really great guild, but they don't have space for a third tank in the raid group. I've been asked to go on three or four runs since Legion came out, but not enough at all for what I want to do. I'm decently geared and know most of the fights. Can adjust my schedule to make raid runs within reason. I'm also in EST, and prefer not to raid until 2am my time, as I work regular 9-5 during the week (although could even manage to take time out for raids during work hours). If that sounds interesting at all, please feel free to shoot me an ingame message. You can see my Armory link on my character.Discofists0 Feb 1, 2017
Jan 31, 2017 Oldtimer, Looking for guild. I have been on the server since Vanilla and I keep holding out hopes that some friends will come back to this guild but alas it's just myself and one other who does not talk much. I have kids so I don't have loads of time but I would like My time on wow to be more social and fun so I am looking for an active guild that won't kick me if I cannot play nonstop. I just got 110 on this character and she is in alt so I know how to gear relatively fast. When I ask in trade etc if anyone is recruiting I get no response so if you are a friendly active guild does not have to be a hardcore raiding guild as I am no longer a hardcore raider let me know!Catsmeow1 Jan 31, 2017
Jan 26, 2017 Midnight guild Hey BladesHorn was wondering if any super late night guilds were recruiting around 11:30 or midnight server time.Dalrathan0 Jan 26, 2017
Jan 20, 2017 2 Seasoned players looking for a new home. Hi! My daughter and I are looking for a new guild to call home. We've been playing for a while (10 years for me and 5 years for her, on and off) and are casual players. We both have 100 Hunters and haven't gotten Legion yet. Let me know if we are a good fit. Thanks!Snagah3 Jan 20, 2017
Jan 19, 2017 876 prot warrior looking for a raiding guild I'm currently in a guild but no one is motivated to gear up and run any content. There are only a few people I run mythic + with and Kara. Aside from that I have to pug raids. I'd like to find a guild where we consistently raid and learn new content as it comes along. Would be nice to have a solid team to do so. I think my warrior is decently geared. I know how to play the class. Don't know all of the fights but I'm a quick learner.Mertal0 Jan 19, 2017
Jan 6, 2017 867 Fire Mage / 865 Holy Priest LFG Experience player (since 2006) looking for a new home for my Mage and Priest Looking for a guild that enjoys running Mythic+ and is focused on raid progression with out the elitist attitude My availability is Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays 6-10 CSTSoath0 Jan 6, 2017
Dec 31, 2016 <Sabotage> LF Active Members We are a small guild that does Mythic+ daily, most of our mains are around 880 ilvl and we do a +10 each week for the Chest. We are looking for some more people to join. We don't raid so don't expect that but there is always something going on every night as far as farming Mythic+. We offer free flasks/food/pots/repairs as long as you're active. If you're interested in joining just message any member that is on they all have invite privileges. We also farm Nightbane weekly with multiple groups, forgot to post that.Wam0 Dec 31, 2016
Dec 28, 2016 Legacy Recruiting for Mythic Raid Team We are a laid back raiding guild that is looking to expand our numbers. We would like to start doing Mythic raids. Please whisper any guild member or send me an in-game mail.Aadonnis0 Dec 28, 2016
Dec 24, 2016 Rockjaw Reborn Recruiting Raid team Rockjaw Reborn Recruiting Raid team. We are activly recruiting all classes and specs as of right now for our Raiding progression team. We are the founding members of Rockjaw which used to be the #1 raiding guild on the server. 840 item level is a min. and dont be a bad player. We raid every Friday and saturday night form 7pm central to 10-1030 depending on how the raid is going. Mythics durring the week and Kara. Message me on here for a tryout run through emerald Nightmare. Must have discord and DBM.Shifthapinz2 Dec 24, 2016
Dec 20, 2016 looking for guild Looking for a Raid Guild that starts at 11Est Time whisper me send me a in game mail if im not on or add my bnet Dametree386#1386Thrallers0 Dec 20, 2016
Dec 19, 2016 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19, 2016
Dec 18, 2016 Need Ranged dps Casual horde raiding guild. (6/7 Heroic) Raid times 6pm server - 830pm server, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Looking for some Ranged dps pref 18+ with a good sense of humor 220k dps + and willing to learn. add geno#1140 or Montythims#1469Dadsbigdk0 Dec 18, 2016
Dec 10, 2016 Delete me delete this post, thanksWicca1 Dec 10, 2016
Dec 6, 2016 looking for new home Thinking about transferring servers of my current server to elsewhere. Looking for casual fun guild - not necessarily hardcore or semi-hardcore. as an Older player (31+) just looking for an active guild who enjoys doing things. I've just hit 110 and have alot of work to do. I'm in the central time zone. I've enjoyed leveling my druid as guardian and hope to continue with guardian. I don't have all the raid experience as others, but my main focus is to enjoy all I can.Shinzor1 Dec 6, 2016
Dec 5, 2016 Ret paladin looking for a raiding guild ret paladin Looking for a raiding guildIgolv0 Dec 5, 2016
Dec 4, 2016 Fabled Souls. Area-52. The Difference. TL:DR EDITS COMING SOON Regularly asked questions. •When do we Raid? We raid every Friday/Saturday/Sunday. (11:45PM - 3AM) EST. Please coordinate this with your own time zone! Thanks. (At this time, Sunday is a more optional clean up day. It is not required at this time.) •Are there any required addons? Well Jimmy, that's a very good question. In fact we do! Discord, (NOTE: Discord's Mobile Application is also required), Legion Companion, DBM, Skada/Recount, Angry Assignments, OAR3. •What do we require from our Members/Raiders? Here at Fabled Souls, we only require a few key things. Loyalty. Honesty. Dedication. Activeness. Preparation. All of which aren't as common as they once were. We want you to be as big of a part of this guild as we are. Become apart of the recruiting process by helping us find more active players in order to be able to enjoy this game even more. Knowing your Class/Spec/Rotation and being able to Min/Max is a very big part of end game content. If this isn't something you already do, this probably isn't the place for you. One must also be able to Farm for personal/guild materials. It's a team effort and we need everyone on the same page. By doing so will help us create an environment we can all enjoy and call Home. Recruitment! We are currently accepting all exceptional players. RDPS- HIGH Heal-Medium Tanks-Low (I am actively seeking a Druid/Warrior Tank) NOTE - Recruiting Officers.(3) (Edited) I'm looking for exceptional players to fill these ranks. I would prefer these candidates have a extensive MMORPG background. (Preferred) Time management. Must have some knowledge with computers and computer programs. Requirements are as follows; •Highly self motivated. •Decent Computer Rig. •Working Mic and the ability to speak and understand English. •The ability to be able to Moderate multiple platforms. (Facebook, Guild Website, Guild Discord) -This includes.. Posting, Updating Information. Responding to potential recruitment applications. This is the foundation of the Guild. The GM and the Officers are the Rock everyone stands on. I will be very selective when choosing these individuals. Fabled Souls Goal. We are trying to build an environment of (Casual/Semi-Hardcore/Hard-Core) play-styles that can exist in one place. We are looking to create a Guild with not one but multiple focuses. Raids - PvP - Lore - Achievements - Transmog/Mount Runs - Dungeons. We want Fabled Souls to be your One Stop Shop. We only Raid on a 2 Day progression schedule. Most of us here are adults with IRL priorities. We can't Raid the 6+ Hours with a 4-5 Day schedule as we once could. With this, comes a lot of responsibility and self-readiness. We require you to be prepared. Don't know the fight? Do your research. Min/Max your Class/Spec for optimal chances at Glory. Understand the importance of the 3 hours we raid. You must be able to take constructive criticism in whatever ways it may come. Understand, that in frustrating situations things are bound to get heated. We understand you might not have been playing as long as others, or you might not understand the Mechanics (that WoW has re-used a hundred times) but this is once again the importance of being prepared. If you hold back our other members, you will be removed from Raid until you can show a difference. (We stress this because of past issues). If you can't take "Raiding" seriously. Please keep moving forward. At the end of the day, after the dust settles, we want to create a larger Family. We have known some of these guys/gals for a long time. We have a lot of moments/memories that we will always cherish. We hope we can make some with you as well. Thank you for taking the time to check us out. We look forward to hearing from you. We have options for transferring characters if Applicable. Best Regards, Fabled Souls. The direct contact is Shròómz. His Battle Tag is as follows; Shroomz#11551 Alternative methods of contact are as follows. Officers. KanyeBest #11327 - Pilchy Spellweaver#1683 - Darthamar FabledSouls@Outlook.com Fabled_Souls_Guild_StickyShròómz2 Dec 4, 2016
Dec 3, 2016 Rainfury 110 Resto Shaman LFG I am Rainfury 110 Resto Shaman .... Looking for a guild to call home. 860 GS - close to 3rd gold. I'm in the EST zone. Looking for a guild to hang with and make new friends. A guild that casually raids once or twice a week. I'm mainly a day player with some week nights and most weekends.Rainfury0 Dec 3, 2016
Dec 3, 2016 Electric Mayhem recruiting for raid team The Electric Mayhem is recruiting for our Heroic/Mythic raid team. Looking for 1 healer shaman/druid preferred but any will be considered. Also ranged dps. A few mages or hunters would be amazing. Raid times are tues/thur 7 to 10 Issege#1342 Currently 6/7 heroic ENIssege11 Dec 3, 2016
Nov 18, 2016 WTB Jandvik Plate Shoulders looking to buy some 780 green plate shoulders that drop out in the world. Jandvik is the name of the item. Thanks!Xarik0 Nov 18, 2016
Nov 14, 2016 Recruiting ACTIVE players Storm Of The Loyal is a guild that was passed down to me. This is NOT a progression guild but more for leisure time enjoyment. WE DO RAID. I just want that known. Friday and Saturday at 9pmST. All is welcome of any age. We are in the process of getting a PVP team together. If you have any pointers, feel free to let me know. I just want to add on to our small community of laid back players who like to chat. We have Discord and Im usually on it every night. I try to plan activities thru the week to keep everyone entertained. Like i mentioned, this is not a progression guild. But I would like to have fun with the players that participate. Send me an in game letter with your available times if youre interested in joining. Thank you for your time. Kesla (Dwarf Hunter)Kesla0 Nov 14, 2016
Nov 10, 2016 [A]Dies Irae-Thunderhorn is recruiting Dies Irae is currently recruiting, we are looking primarily for a solid Restoration Druid to round out our roster but would love to look at anyone interested. We are an older crew, most of us have been raiding since Vanilla, we don't strive to be bleeding edge, but we progress at a decent pace. We are 5/7H EN as far as progression goes. We have several groups that regularly run M+ 7-11 and pushing further into M+. We also have several groups in guild that full clear Karazhan weekly. We raid Wednesday and Thursday nights from approx 6pm sever until 9pm server. We also use Sunday 6pm - 8pm for either a cleanup day or alt runs. Feel free to reply here or send me a message in game.Aegwyn0 Nov 10, 2016
Nov 7, 2016 [H]<Riot> Tichondrius - Recruiting for Raid Looking to server transfer? As a high population PvP server that is about 60/40 Horde favored, you might consider Tichondrius as a new home. Riot is a newly formed semi-casual guild looking to fill its ranks with people who are active, mature and social. Our current interests are building a solid 15 person raid team to farm EN N and push EN H, mythic plus, bgs, and world quest groups. We are attempting to build a guild where people actually communicate and do things together, none of this auto invite anyone level 110 that a lot of guilds do now. We do consider ourselves to be very social and are fairly active in Discord so we ask that you please be the same. There is no lengthy application process but we do like to have a short conversation with prospective guild members before they join the guild. Raid days/times will be: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 to 10:30 server What we are looking for: People who display maturity level 110 Around 200k required DPS Classes & Specs we're currently needing: Hunter: 1 MM or BM Mage: 1 Fire Paladin: 1 Retribution Priest: 1 Shadow Shaman: 1 Resto Warlock: 1 Demonology or Destruction Warrior: 1 Prot (If your class or spec is not listed above please note that you are still welcome in our guild for other activities but will not have a raid spot at this time) *Please keep in mind that we will ask to speak with you in Discord prior to inviting you to our guild so that we know if Riot is a good fit for you, with that in mind please contact us when you are free to talk for a few minutes. If you want to get in on the ground floor and want to help build something great please get in touch with us today. Add to btag: Ghen#11664 or Sherona#11620 Whisper in game: Genrix or SheronaGeniric1 Nov 7, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 [H] Eternal Vengeance LFM for Mythic Raiding Guild name: Eternal Vengeance Raid times: Tues & Thurs 8:00 Server (6:00 PDT) - 11:00/12:00 Server Raid status: Heroic on farm, recruiting for 20 man Mythic Loot System: Personal Loot Recruiting: We need HEALS the most (we have tons of good dps/tanks), and need more dps to fill our 20 man for mythic. Eternal Vengeance We're a top 10 guild on Thunderhorn looking for more raiders for Mythic raiding. Currently we have heroic on farm and are recruiting more for Mythic. We have around 30 people online constantly doing Mythic +s, Heroics, etc. We complete N EN in an hour and a half, and invite everyone with no concern to ilvl. People who do well come to our Heroic runs. Everyone in the guild is pretty laid back. Tons of !@#$ goes down in the discord/guild chat. We make lots of jokes and aren't too serious (especially when raiding), so please only consider us if you like to !@#$ around. Something crazy and ridiculous is always going down (Looking at you Damson :p), so expect to be entertained. What we're looking for We currently need Heals (H pal > R Druid > R Sham = MW Monk > Priest) and DPS (Range > Melee, but if you have good numbers & do mechanics we will make room) Our raid times are Tues & Thurs, 8:00-11:00 Server which is 6:00 PDT, often with another day scheduled depending if we are progressing or not. We try to help out undergeared members on one day, so we usually do a short clear of N EN (optional day to come) Criteria Please only consider applying if you dont get butthurt when called out when you do something wrong. Be prepared to own up mistakes, make your best attempt to fix them, then try again. Come to our heroic raid, we'll try you out, you'll have some fun, and if we blend we can work things from there. Link logs if you have them. Trial Period If you're geared for heroic (855ish+), you can come straight to our heroic raid. If you have lack of experience raiding in legion, thats totally cool. All we're looking for is dedicated members that will consistently come on time (we have 2 days. Not too hard), lookup your correct dps rotation on WoWlogs, and follow mechanics. Super + is if you have a mic and you %^-* around in discord. Thats all we really ask for coming to our progression team. If you've never raided EN, come to the normal run with us first so you learn the fights, then we will take you on heroic if you do well. Other Officers in the guild are Fistbad and Rinion (if you need to contact someone) #1100Stamora is my Battletag, but im usually not on until 7:00 Realm time.Stramok1 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 1, 2016 Weekly Karazhan Run I'm looking to link up with a few players to establish a weekly Karazhan and possibly some Mythic runs. Mssg me here on in-game if you want to friend up.Chaosseed0 Nov 1, 2016
Oct 28, 2016 Looking for a Raiding guild I'm an ilvl 854 prot warrior with 2 gold upgrades for my weapon. I'm looking for a guild to raid with and progress. I can raid anytime after 7pm server time.Mertal0 Oct 28, 2016
Oct 28, 2016 Looking for horde casual guild that's active Looking for a casual and social guild for folks over the age of 30. I am tired of playing solo or being invisible in a guild. I want to be part of a guild and to play with others. I want to be in a guild that allows its members to organize runs with guild members.Doori4 Oct 28, 2016
Oct 28, 2016 Looking for a guild 847 resto druid looking for an active raiding guild. Have first gold for weapon and 3 upgrades from my second.Kunah2 Oct 28, 2016
Oct 28, 2016 LF Guild to Raid in Legion Healer Main Main: 861 Restor Druid 7/7 in Normal, 1/7 in Heroic with pugs Alt: 805 Restor Shaman (working on it) Looking to raid a several times a week and progress through Legion Content Usually available Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays. I can change my schedule somewhat but not drastically. Add Beaz#1901 or /w Galjin-ThunderhornGaljin2 Oct 28, 2016
Oct 27, 2016 Looking for raiding guild Looking for a new home for legion expansion. I'm looking for a guild to raid with where i can tank. I've tanked on several expansions and received the achievements prior to raid nerfs. IF you're interested i'm able to raid at most raid times and I'm over 18, mature, relaxed and just looking for some new friends to raid with. Mirage#1230 is my btag. Please let me know :)Mirage2 Oct 27, 2016
Oct 27, 2016 Looking for Guild Hello. 845 Guardian Tank looking for 2 night a week raiding guild on the Alliance side. Thanks very much.Bigstorm1 Oct 27, 2016
Oct 23, 2016 [A] More for Mythic: Less Lethal We are looking for confident and competent players to join us in current content. We were formed through a series of server and faction changes selecting adequate players. Tuesday/Thursday/Monday @ 7:30 central. Repeated mistakes will not be tolerated. Melee is priority, but all will be considered. Progress: M0/7 H7/7 N7/7 Guild Master can be reached at Manaszune#1301 if need be.Gorrmath1 Oct 23, 2016
Oct 18, 2016 BM Hunter Legion weapon questline Has anyone else had any problems starting the quest line in Legion once you reach Dalaran and Kadgar has moved the city? I have had 3 days worth of tickets into Blizz about not having a quest line pop up for me to began the quest to get my weapon. There are no npc's to talk to, and Blizz says I have the weapon. I do not. I have read forums, went to icy veins, and did the profiler as they asked to see where I left off, and nothing helped. They tell me it is unfair to other players to give me a hint as to how to proceed. HOW CAN I PROCEED without the quest line? I finally asked them to just reset me back to Stormwind so I could start it all over but have another 6 hour wait for a response. I have no flight paths that would indicate that I have indeed started the weapon quest, and I know upon reviewing the vids that I have not done it. I'm not asking for hints, I'm asking how to get the questline. Any suggestions? Can anyone help?Ellyana0 Oct 18, 2016
Oct 11, 2016 [A] tue/thu Heroic raid 8-11pm server Looking for people to form a Heroic Flex raid on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Mainly this raid is aimed at people who still feel really attached to their old social guild, or people who don't want to server transfer just to raid in a stable weekly heroic raid. This raid will require no guild membership, just ability to access a discord chat channel throughout the week, and discord voice during the raid. Due to the no guild requirement we will be using personal loot at least to start, until people become comfortable with one another, so there is no need to worry about master loot shenanigans. At least for the time being there isn't a plan to step up to mythic as with a no guild raid such as this I expect the flex feature to come in handy, at least to begin with. That being said, I am putting an emphasis on fast efficient clears, I mean whats the point of not using lfg is not? By this I mean, I am looking for people who want to show up with a high attendance rate, with flasks and food, doing solid dps/heals/tanking. I would request any healer applying have a leveled dps weapon (within reason) in case flex demands us to drop in healer #s. currently seeking all roles Please message Slusher #1711 or post in this thread for further details or questions, thanks.Royal0 Oct 11, 2016
Oct 10, 2016 Guild and Server info for Veteran returning Hello Guys I am need of information about this server. I have been playing WoW since Vanilla where i used to be a hardcore raider, as time passed in the expansions i started playing on and off until i pretty much stopped playing altogether. Legion seems pretty good and enticing so i was wondering: - How is life here? - which side is in need of more players? - I cant choose between Resto Shaman or Holy Paladin for end game - I can no longer dedicate 8 hours a day to wow so im likely to only be able to raid 3 times per week tops, any progressing guilds with that kind of schedule? - I will reroll from one to 60 to get a grasp and on my class and then boost to 100 to also get free professions I really want to get back into the game is this a good server to do so?. Is there any free netherweave bags going around? :< ( no high level char here ) Thanks in advance for your help.Eyra2 Oct 10, 2016
Oct 4, 2016 (H)<Bowser> Recruting Bowser is Casual/semi-harcore. The core of Bowser is a group of IRL friends that have been on Thunderhorn since 2005. Guild expectations Be on time for raids. Help out where you can. Just hang out and be around. We are focused on 10 man normal/heroic raids and pushing mythic+. Current raid times Thursday 7:00-10:00 Friday 7:00-10:00 Current guild goals Consistent 10-man raids to push end game content Loot Personal loot Being casual/semi hardcore we all have jobs but hang out in game or in discord as much as we can. We are in need of three or four consistent raiders to make a great ten man squad. Feel free to contact me with any questions in game GreatWhite#11579. I hope to hear from you!Stampee1 Oct 4, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 [A]840+ Resto Druid/Prot Pally LF Raid Guild Hello, I am in search of a semi-hardcore/dedicated raid guild/group for progression for myself as well as my brother. We've both been dedicated players since Vanilla with regular raiding experience including high end progression during WotLK, Pandaria, and WoD. We're in search of a new group as ours dissolved over a year ago during WoD and we subsequently took a break. Now we're looking to start raiding again and we're committed to finding success. We're both laid back but dedicated players who are both knowledgeable have a sense of personal responsibility for their role/duties. Essentially we're a healer/tank duo looking for a good fit to start getting back into raiding as Legion appears to offer a lot of longevity to the raid scene unlike WoD. I'm eager and excited. I do (unfortunately) have a day job, so the times I'm most available are between 4:30pm-9:30pm PST M-TH, and any time FRI-SUN. I'm of course open to multiple raid days. If you have any questions or wish to contact me: Battletag: Artaios#1161Artaiosniul1 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 27, 2016 Horde - N - Emerald Nightmare Raid - Fri/Sat Hey everyone! We will be setting up a raid for normal Emerald Nightmare on Horde side on Fridays/Saturdays starting at 8 pm on Friday and noon on Saturday server time. This will be a laid back run and we will be using personal loot. Requirements: Item level 840+ Flasks (can be WoD flasks until prices go down)/Food Basic Knowledge of bosses (check links below) Be able to at least listen in voice chat. Will be using Discord The following addons: GTFO: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/gtfo DBM: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/deadly-boss-mods Currently we need dps and heals. If you are a dps or heals but have a tank spec you would rather run note that for me and if we end up needed a tank I will know who can swap over. If you are interested in going please post here or send me a tell in game. Lavick#1204. Please post the specs you would be willing to run as. Emerald Nightmare Info The Raid http://www.wowhead.com/zone=8026/the-emerald-nightmare http://www.wowhead.com/guides/emerald-nightmare-raid-overview-and-rewards The Bosses Nythendra Guide: http://www.wowhead.com/guides/nythendra-raid-strategy Video: https://youtu.be/QC-DoFyvd2Y Il'gynoth, Heart of Corruption Guide: http://www.wowhead.com/guides/ilgynoth-raid-strategy Video: https://youtu.be/VK395viRGv0 Elerethe Renferal Guide: http://www.wowhead.com/guides/elerethe-renferal-strategy Video: https://youtu.be/K_vsV1zU5M4 Ursoc Guide: http://www.wowhead.com/guides/ursoc-raid-strategy Video: https://youtu.be/JCGe7duc6Ws Dragons of Nightmare Guide: http://www.wowhead.com/guides/dragons-of-nightmare-raid-strategy Video: https://youtu.be/RaZpPAhnYTw Cenarius Guide: http://www.wowhead.com/guides/cenarius-strategy Video: https://youtu[u.be/xXG3LdAkigQ Xavius Guide: http://www.wowhead.com/guides/xavius-strategy Video: https://youtu.be/n1GMRbFdjVQThorox1 Sep 27, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 Healer LF active guild Currently gearing up and running 5 mans, looking to do mythics and raids eventually. Was active from vanilla thru wrath and on/off for the rest. Came back for legion but most of my crew disbanded (Eggnog). Hit me up in-game, battle tag snitchez#1316Nedm0 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 (Mythic) Recruiting Mythic is looking for some groovy recruits to join our ranks and tackle raid progression in Legion; whilst still having fun. We are a pretty laid back, family oriented guild. We believe in helping each other out, not carrying one another. If you think you might want to journey with us please give myself, Stunning, Drunkenwarr, Jynthah(Zadera) or Lâvâ in-game. Thanks.Omorion3 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 (H) <Heretic Gaming> is Recruiting for 10M <Heretic Gaming> is a new casual raiding guild being started by 2 IRL Friends / Players (Tayter) a Disc Priest and Myself (Prot Warrior MT) that have years of hardcore raiding & PvP experience. We're looking for good players to fill our roster. If you consider yourself a good player, we want you! What is our background? It consists of a plethora of Vanilla content(MC/BWL & AQ40/Naxx Trash Progression and Vanilla PvP) We progressed all the way through Burning Crusade Content from Kara to Hyjal/ Black Temple(ZA Timed Runs). We also pushed ~2k Rating during S3 & S4. We Missed out on Sunwell We progressed through Wrath of the Lich King on the Realm Laughing Skull 10/25M Naxx , Ulduar Hardmodes, 50/50 Attempts Remaining in (H)ToGC. We cleared reg 25 ICC then our guild disbanded. We casually raided with <Dogs of War> here on Thunderhorn through 10m Firelands and really since then we took a break and have only played casually since. Now we're back and looking to raid and would prefer find our own group of players. Ideally ones with old school experience and whom understand that real life is more important than a game. Thus when we show up and raid lets kick it in high gear be the best that we can possibly be so that we can progress as far as possible without a ton of time devotion. Raid Times: Tuesday : 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Realm Time Thursday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Realm Time (Times subject to change as the team fills and we get a better idea of what times work better for people however 7:30 PM will be the earliest it will ever start.) Raider Expectations: 1. Log-In, We don't want to have a bench 20 people deep this will be a small guild so please show up when you say you're going to although we understand things come up. We want to be able to maximize our time in progression. 2. Know the fights and mechanics. 3. We want to have fun and will have an absolute no drama policy(We have enough of that in our careers.) If we're sucking I'll probably say we're sucking and we need to do better. If you can't take some blunt criticisms' this probably isn't the best place for you. 4. You absolutely have to be a team player, non-negotiable. 5. You have to have access to skype for listening at bare minimum. Although having a Mic and speaking up is encouraged. 6. Have fun!! Why us ? It's a new guild, Thunderhorn/BE doesn't have many horde options come help us make it great! bring your friends! We're loyal and selfless people give us a shot. Current Needs:(All good players reachout!) Off Tank: Guardian Druid/Prot Paladin/DK/ or DH Healer(AoE Preferred)Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, MW Monk DPS: Rogue, Warlock, Mage, Hunter, DK, Paladin, Spriest, Feral Druid. If you play and want to raid, we have a spot for you! *** Also looking for someone who has the charisma who can co-raid lead *** Contact: In Game: Twitch (Co-Guild Master) or Tayter (Co- Guild Master) Battle Net ID: mattselecman#1289 We look forward to hearing from you.Twìtch0 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 12, 2016 [BE] The Constantines Any previous members of The Constantines still active? If so, drop me a line. I'd like to catch up and maybe gear up. Been gone awhile.Stagda0 Sep 12, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 12 midnight guild need 2 more Hello BE and Thorn , was wondering if there were any active 12 midnight server time guilds out there in need of a tank and a hunter .Ladelor0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 (H) <Blacktide> Recruiting **Community** Aiming for a casual/social to semi-hardcore group that likes to have fun. **Game Play** We play a bit of everything from bgs, arenas, 5 mans, 5 man mythic+, raiding, to achievement hunting. Casual/Social friendly. For progression we are focused on progressing through normal and heroic raiding (we may venture into Mythic but it will not be hardcore progression) and 5 man Mythic+ instances. **Scheduled Raid Times** Official scheduled raid times will be around 8 pm server time on Friday and Saturday. **Loot** We will be using the personal loot system for our raids. We are doing this because of the new improvements made to the personal loot system and it will help cut down on any type of loot drama. ***** So if you are looking for a weekend guild to raid with, just to hang out and be social, run 5 mans, try some pvp, and/or just casually play the game let us know and we can throw you an invite so you can try out the guild. Everyone can invite so feel free to whisper anyone in the guild. If you have any questions let me know, Lavick#1204Thorox0 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 4, 2016 <Alternate Endings> Recruiting for Legion <Alternate Endings> is a casual raiding guild looking for raiders to fill our roster. We are casual, yet progression is still expected. We are open to any and all players rather you are new and just starting out or seasoned looking for a new place to call home. Our guild environment is very laid back, yet when it comes to raiding we do expect you to have a willingness to learn your class and fights. Everyone in the guild is willing to help you in anyway we can to be a better player and raider. We are a team and want to promote that in our raiding. Below is our information. Raid Times: Tuesday : 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Realm Time Thursday: 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM Realm Time (Times subject to change as the team fills and we get a better idea of what times work better for people however 8:00 PM will be the earliest it will ever start.) Raider Expectations: 1. Be on time and present at every raid. 2. Know your class 3. Know the fights and mechanics. (Raid awareness is key.) 4. Be able to take feedback and act on it. 5. Willing to give leadership feedback in how we can do better. 6. Have a functioning mic and access to Vent. 6. BE A TEAM PLAYER. Current Needs: Tank: Warrior or Demon Hunter Healer: Druid (Resto), Monk (MW) or Priest (Disc) DPS: Warrior (Fury), Hunter (SV), Rogue (Outlaw) or Monk (WW) (Any and all can apply. We can find a spot in our team for anyone so if your class is not listed that does not mean we cannot use you. This will be updated as team fills.) Guild Contacts: In Game: Cyraxis (Guild Master) or Oramer (Raid Lead) Battle Net ID: Miros#1425 Send us a mail in game or add myself on BNET or leave a response on this thread and we will get back to you. Thanks for taking time and giving us an opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you.Oramer0 Sep 4, 2016
Sep 1, 2016 Dogs of War Recruiting for Legion! Welcome to one of the worlds oldest continually raiding horde guilds! Formed 12-6-04 Dogs has thrived on a laid back fun guild filled with the best people. If your looking for an easy raid schedule, just tuesdays and thursday nights then Dogs is the place for you! We take our time and really enjoy the content, from questing to pvp to raiding. Thanks Lindara#1424Lyndara7 Sep 1, 2016
Aug 23, 2016 Thinking of joining a guild for Legion Hi all. I am liking what I am seeing in Legion and am thinking of joining a guild for this expac. I been a player since vanilla wow and just became burned out by the time of wotlk started by raiding, thus I been in my alt guild lvling to max and just pvping in AV since wotlk. My other toons are Nariko (hunter formally named Shiko), Sashi (druid), Scifi (shaman), Hotrod (dk). I am liking this new gnome hunter a lot and my new demon hunter Skychaser too so want to be playing these two tons for much of Legion. I am kinda sure that raiding is out for me since from what I know most raids happen in the evenings and my work schedule is like 2 or 4 am pst so bed time early for me, but if there is a raid in the afternoons I may like to join. Mostly I would like to get back into heroics and keep pvping casually, so mainly just looking for an active friendly guild that is stable and fun. Any question please just either contact me on one of my toons I have named above or reply to this post. I will not except blind guild invites with form letter whispers since I have the guild invite box in setting checked =D so please whisper me first and let talk. Well that's all I can think of saying. Take care allSmallbow0 Aug 23, 2016
Aug 23, 2016 WTS [X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME] & TCG Pets! Hi everyone! Currently selling: Mounts: [X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME]x2 - 450k each Price is non-negotiable. Almost 50% cheaper than on most servers! Pets: [Landro's Lichling] LVL 25 - 60k [Spectral Tiger Cub] LVL 25 - 80k [Nightsaber Cub] LVL 1 - 70k Message me in game or send me in-game mail if you're interested in buying any of these items. Selling on Blade's Edge/Thunderhorn only. Thanks!Amanda0 Aug 23, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 Me drawing Durotan! *.* Hi guys! So, i did a really cool art of our dear Durotan, from the Warcraft movie trailer: D For those who want to take a peek at the video ... it would help a lot. Here it is guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xmHNycZdNI AH! One mere thing, had posted here before a drawing I did of Garrosh. is old but well worth checking out! I will leave the post below: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/forum/topic/13840764125#1 Thanks for everyone !!! and... sorry for bad english :DAlcantis2 Aug 21, 2016