Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, and Nazjatar

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
21h (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 21h
3d [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 3d
May 16 Darkshire local defence Darkshire under attack! need help on the mannoroth serverMarshadow0 May 16
May 15 <Infinity> Mythic Antorus Sales <Infinity> is selling loot and mount runs for Mythic Antorus. Loot is offered via the personal loot or master loot option. If you purchase a master loot run, you will receive all gear for your main spec, and any items our raiders do not need for your off-specs. Our sale runs are conducted on Tuesday and Wednesday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST. Mythic Antorus is now cross-realm, so you will not have to transfer your character to our server. Contact Maxtoo (Maxterchief#1968) for more information or if you would like to schedule a run. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Our next available loot run is on the week of 5/22. We are not currently offering runs that include the Shackled Ur'zul mount. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Prices: 9/11 Mythic Personal Loot - 4.5m 11/11 Mythic Personal Loot (does not include mount) - 6m 9/11 Mythic Master Loot - 6m 11/11 Mythic Master Loot - 10m 11/11 Mythic Master Loot with Argus mount - 14m Mythic Argus only with mount - 10m Mythic Gul'Dan mount - 1.5m Prices are subject to change. A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required up front. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We will accept gold for any sale over 4M on any server.Maxtoo2 May 15
May 8 Mannoroth Legends (no baby furnace/nastytar) it'syerboy. it's time to note the legends from manno who remain loyal to the family. in no order; prince pinkerton egod edwinicus booty clapt tyrant tiberium maligned muk i think cheesy chazzwozzer seductive gladiator shaeleth ork ork many others post if ur a manno legend still alive in these spooky streets waving ur flagMadlib4 May 8
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Mar 29 Maleficient is recruiting Greetings Mannoroth. I am sure no introduction is necessary. Many of you have seen me over the last decade, in trade chat, in raids, in world pvp, we have had many great times together. However, I am not here for me, I am here for us. With the new expansion, our guild, Maleficient, and many old school raiders have decided to reform into a casual raiding guild. And we are recruiting members who are capable, fun to be around, and enjoy being around mature and interesting people. Those of you familiar with our history know that in Vanila, we were the 3rd best Horde raiding guild on the server, right behind Predestined and Illuminati. Some of our active members include very famous old school Mannorothians, such as: Evergreen, Grogg, Catolina, Estari, Zrun, Hecatemks, Briten, Shakey, Rokhan, Cymru, Cruinnigh, and Anuerizym. We are accepting all at the moment for a trial period. We raid Nighhthold on Friday nights between 7pm and 10pm EST, and do mythics and Heroic Emerald Nightmare week days when enough are on. Most of our members are 880+ item level. Message Tiberium or Evergreen in game for invites, post here, or find an officer. And lastly, whats the deal with Airplane peanuts?Tiberium17 Mar 29
Mar 3 Looking to Trade Gold Hi, looking to transfer my character to Stormrage, i got some gold here on Mannoroth, looking to trade it for your gold on Stormrage. hmu. Side note, hope this is not against the Terms of Service :(Haram0 Mar 3
Mar 2 Guild reward mounts and raids. Hi guys, I need to buy all the 4 guild reward mounts such as 'Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent' and 'Dark Phoenix'. Any Mannoroth guilds got these rewards plz invite me, I can do both Paladin tank and DPS. Thank you for reading this.Archerlee0 Mar 2
Mar 2 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold2 Mar 2
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 11 FelSteel Longblade I will gets mats for this weapon looking for someone who can make this sword plzJustcold2 Feb 11
Feb 9 Locating <Mystic Angels of Death> Greetings everyone! Thanks for taking the time to read this post. This is a personal project of mine. With Classic Servers soon to be released, my World of Warcraft career has taken a complete circle-eight --- back to my first real World of Warcraft guild. If anyone ever belonged to the guild <Mystic Angels of Death> I am doing my best to chronicle the history of the guild. I am pleased to say that the actual Guild from March 21, 2008 still exists under the ownership of the player Diemetron, who originally joined MaD on the character, Frankiea. That being said, this guild will officially be ten years old come March 21st. This was the very first guild I ever joined, and will remain a place of fond and cheerful memories. However, my memory is incapable of producing names. And as well, I am missing the closing chapter's of MaD's history. I left Nazjatar for Wyrmrest-Accord when it first opened and offered free transfers in January of 2009. Please, if anyone out there belonged to MaD, can provide details to any other player, or simply remembers the names of any of its players - all this information will be helpful in my quest to chronicle the history of the humble raiding guild from Burning Crusade. Many thanks! OreqOreq0 Feb 9
Feb 5 Hi2u OG mannoheads Hiii. Since when did we get bumped into a 3 realm forum? That's pretty disrespectful to one of the OG servers that's been up since Beta. Anyway I hope Legion is dope and can keep anyones interest for longer than a month. [Hey Gorgrim.. you got any arcane crystals] - UnknownXgirlfriend38 Feb 5
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 10 Alliance Discord: PvE/PvP/Fun Events ~~~~~~~~~~ https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg ~~~~~~~~~~ Join one of the LARGEST and Most ACTIVE WoW Discord servers today & join Thousands of others! ANYONE CAN JOIN! https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Why do we use Discord?* All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Voice chat that doesn't slow down your game. Designed for use while gaming, Discord has minimal impact on your CPU. Your game's performance won't be affected in the slightest. Text chat designed to share images, videos, and links from your desktop or phone. Encrypted IP, so NO DDOSing can occur. *What do we offer in our server?* +Raiding (Normal, Heroic) +Dungeons (Normal, Heroic, Mythic+, Transmog runs) +World PvP (Small to Large scale, Assassin/Gank Squads, City Defense/Offense) +Rated (BG, Arena) +Random BGs +FUN Events (Transmog Contest, Races, Karoke, Drunk nights 18+, etc) +Discord Dungeons (game inside Discord) +Earn levels and points in Discord to spend on Roles +Music Bots and Socialization with other Gamers https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Can I become an Officer in your Discord?* Of course! We have a very organized structure/ranking system in Discord that covers it all. You can even progress futher than Officer rank if you are dedicated to the community. *Rules?* Located in the #information channel. It's pretty simple and self explanatory. Just don't troll and you should be fine <3 *Questions?* Just ask in the #help-support channel and someone will be with you asap! Thanks for considering us for your WoW needs. https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg -Cadigan & Deathology, Presidents of the RageQuit community, Owners of The Alliance Empire in 30+ guilds on WoW.Cadogans0 Jan 10
Jan 1 LF an Active PvP guild Hello Mannoroth, nice server you have here. I am new this server and am looking for an active PvP guild to start gearing up with for the next PvP season and subsequently the next expansion. Experienced RBG leader and target caller. 2100+ experience across four different classes in both RBGs and arenas, all horde side. This is my first ever alliance toon. I have a couple RL friends rolling toons on this server with me, most likely they would want invites as well. We selected this server as it is close to us geographically, as well it is very close to the source of our VPN. This will be the first time the three of us have played together on a server in our own time zone. RSVP in thread or in game, Can't wait to see what the alliance has to offer as far as PvPers. ~KiltThunderkilt0 Jan 1
Dec 31 A <Farmers Express> Recruiting Farmers Express is an Alliance guild on Mannoroth, Blood Furnace & Nazjatar. We are a fun guild with a good core group of raiders. We are not hardcore and will not require you to jump through hoops for the guild. Just show up ready to go with everything you will need and enjoy the game with the rest of us. DPS: Currently recruiting an Ele Shaman, a Warlock, and a Rogue but are open to any class. Tanks: We currently have enough tanks and off spec tanks. Healers: We are currently full on main spec healers but are open to a dps or two with an off spec. Farmer Express Website: http://farmersexpress.wowalliances.com/ Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 09:00PM-12:00AM EST Server: Mannoroth, Nazjatar, & Blood Furnace Faction: Alliance Guild Type: Raid Current Progression: 11/11 Heroic Antorus Links: Logs- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/144007 WoW Progress- https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mannoroth/Farmers+Express WoW Site- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/mannoroth/Farmers%20Express/ Contact Information: Officer: Msnikeh#1247 (MsNikeh) Officer: Sixmidgets#11225 (DVDAFury) Officer: Wildthing#1815 (Helox) Currently Recruiting: Ranged DPS Shaman Rogue To Apply: Please post an application on either our site: http://farmersexpress.wowalliances.com/users/sign_up or you can respond back to us on this forum. We will review all applications on a daily basis and get back to anyone as soon as possible. Note: We are recruiting for core raid positions but this does not mean that we are not open to other joining for the social aspect. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me, I’ll be happy to further explain and answer any questions you may have or even just to chat.Dvdafury3 Dec 31
Dec 10 <Bridge Four> Recruiting for Antorus! <Bridge Four> US-Mannoroth (5/9M ToS) Faction - Alliance Mythic Raid Group - Mon/Thur - 8:30pm to 11:30 (EST) Loot System We use personal loot during early progression (Normal/Heroic), and then move to a loot council for Mythic progression. About us If you are a mature-minded and competent player, that likes to bring a positive attitude to every raid - we'd love to hear from you. We bring to the table an excellent group of similarly minded players that have been together for many years and understand how to run a successful raid team, within a friendly and progression-oriented raiding environment. Recruiting Rogue - High Priority Ranged dps - High Priority Resto Druid - High Priority Resto Shaman - High Priority Mistweaver - High Priority Although we have a higher priority on certain classes, recruitment is always open to excellent players and we welcome all applications. More about us We are a very social guild with a large player base within our extended gaming community. Our discord is always active, covering many games at any one time. Contact Danriji1#1732 - Bloopduck (or) Victorpatton#1549 - DeathmagevBloopduck2 Dec 10
Dec 10 Weekend raiding? Rogue LF weekend raiding and/or serious m+ (15's) casual or hardcore, just looking for some fransIheartdeepz0 Dec 10
Dec 10 LF M+ group or individuals for M+ group. Bnet - Hable#1923 Hello there. Previously somewhat serious raider looking for group for M+'s. Pugging on a relatively populated server past 12-13 is horrible as DPS so I really don't want to do it as a healer here. I'm not necessarily looking for 930+ people that want to plow in to 15's but that's cool, more so looking for people who either want a solid group or who have an alt they'd like a solid group for. A good group that wants a solid healer is also great. Looking to do +15's by the 1st or 2nd week. I can provide a Voice Comm if nobody else has one. These requirements aren't set in stone but they're ideal. Ilvl ~895 DPS ~700k recount/skada DPS (Not WcL, WcLs uptime maintenance is different) throughout the dungeon at least. Would love an MD and a Brez but anybody is welcome. Times are pretty flexible, any time after 9 server any night of the week would work for me personally. Add me on BNet or post here and I'll find you in game.Haßleqt1 Dec 10
Dec 3 DH on Manno ilvl 910 looking for casual guild DH tank looking for a casual guild for raiding and heroics and what not. Ilvl around 910, just came back to playing recently and am looking to get in a new guildThranos0 Dec 3
Nov 21 LF Guild.. just resubbed! Me and a buddy are returning back to WoW after a long break. Looks like I was ilvl 874 prot warrior when I quit. Looking for a semi-casual active guild :) Have a bunch of other characters as well. Really enjoy mythic+ but would like to get back into Raiding as well. Thanks for your consideration!Bighell0 Nov 21
Nov 19 @ Ayashi @ Spacenokra @Reckoning Looking for oldschool Reckoning and Finale players on Lightninghoof that transfered. This is Ogreslayer! (Yeah I changed the name so Tris can't say it with gasms no more :( lol) Where ya'll at!Pranky0 Nov 19
Nov 1 Zero Twilight Looking for Raiders Casual raiding guild looking to progress through Heroic Raids, and do a little Mythic if possible. Raid Nights - Saturday's 8 est to 11 est and Sunday 7 est to 9 est for Clean up or Fun Day(Mythic Pluses, Achievements, Mounts, Titles). Mythic Plus - Thursday's around 7 est. PST Itssofluffy - Nazjatar or add Itssofluffy#1575. Looking for Tanks and Healers and a few dps.Itssofluffy0 Nov 1
Oct 24 [A] The Alliance Empire The Alliance Empire LF all to join the Empire in total domination of Warcraft. Be a part of the Largest and most Active growing community to date. Current list of realms and growing: • Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, Warsong (CR) • Bleeding Hollow • Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar (CR) • Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Bunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul (CR) • Bonechewer, Aegwynn, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar (CR) • Darkspear • Dalaran • Emerald Dream • Firetree, Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, Stormscale (CR) • Frostmourne (Oceanic) • Kel’Thuzad • Korgath • Lethon, Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Shadowmoon (CR) • Nemesis (Brazil) • Proudmoore • Ragnaros (Latin America) • Sargeras • Stormrage • Tichondrius What should you expect from The Alliance Empire?  Daily slaughter of the Horde in Small to Large scale World PvP  Daily runs of BGs and Arenas for gearing  Dungeons for gearing and transmog  Random FUN events such as tournaments, prescheduled World PvP, Wargames, Races, Transmog contest, Battle Royale, and much more!  Very social and non-toxic environment for you to join the game with others  Very organized community structure with amazing leadership  Other games for you to play when you don’t feel like playing WoW  Chill music to listen to while playing  Amazing perks for being an Officer if you choose to go that route Interesting in joining us? Direct Message us in Discord, our server: Discord.gg/QRhtvCx - Cadigan (Owner) - Deathology (Owner) - Ceneria (Director) - Sinjarah (Director)Cadogans1 Oct 24
Oct 23 Old School player Missing old school days :( the old days were best days! talk!Timmybøb1 Oct 23
Oct 20 Early Morning Weekend Raiders Just curious if anyone is interested in raiding at some odd hours, due to currently schedule my friends and I are looking to do some "casual" raiding on Early morning during the weekends, say ~5AM - 8AM Server Time on Saturday/Sunday. If anyone is interested add me or msg me here with your interest. Currently in the planning stage, but we can probably get everything running for Antorus.Sedese0 Oct 20
Sep 30 Good-Bye Blood Furnace, here on blood furnace we care.Vinex6 Sep 30
Sep 30 where oh where has my old bf gone... Muffins here, came to check up on the old blood furnace forums from tbc to wrath and alas they have been merged. Where are my old school furnace peeps at? :-(Finmuffins1 Sep 30
Aug 27 Zero Twilight Needs a Tank and Healer. Zero Twilight looking for a new Tank or Healer for Raiding, Thursday 8 Server til 10 Server, and Saturdays from 8 Server til 11 Server. Looking for a geared tank ready to raid pst Itssofluffy, Llurzz, or Jercode for a chat. Itssofluffy#1575Itssofluffy0 Aug 27
Aug 21 Looking for casual guild LF Casual guild for a mixed bag of PVP and PVE. I tend to play early mornings, and evenings. On more on the weekends.Jolnar0 Aug 21
Aug 9 LF Raiding Guild | 928 WW Monk 9/9 H Btag: Ephorthia#1443 Discord: !eforthia#4019 I have every voice comm and mic. I'm 18. LF late night raiding preferably. My schedule is 4 PM - 9 AM MST but I'm really flexible. Guild that's on Heroic and eventually Mythic progression for ToS. I'm also up for M+ groups. I've been in mythic guilds in the past like <Hysteria> on BH, but took a break and wanted to play my monk instead of Rdruid. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Hysteria Here are my parses: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/mannoroth/eforthiaEforthia0 Aug 9
Aug 6 [A] If you need a Heroic KJ kill (for free) Did your guild fall apart while you were attempting heroic Kil’Jaeden? Did you show up every day only to watch players dribble away because the kill wasn’t easy? Are you frustrated that you put in all those hours and have nothing to show for it? Ethos <Alliance> on Kargath has a dedicated healing core and several dps who are seeking individuals committed to killing heroic Kil’Jaeden. If you are one of those people who always shows up no matter what, we will take you and get you your kill. This kill is a matter of persistence more than anything else. The requirements for DPS are: ● Artifact power well beyond Concordance (most of us are Concordance 8 or 9) ● Ilvl beyond 920 (because, you know, health pool) ● DPS>800k (the boss needs to die) ● Perfect attendance during the attempts If you are a well-geared tank, we can shift roles around to accommodate you. What do we get out of this? We get our own heroic KJ kill. We lost a few key raiders who didn’t want to stick around for more attempts once we got into phase 3. What remains is a bunch of people who are committed to getting the job done. KJ Raids are Wednesday nights, 8-11 pm Eastern. Leave a message on the HK’J (Heroic Kil’Jaeden) Discord channel at https://discord.gg/YHYwvN by Monday evening to get an invite. We’ll check wowprogress first just to make sure you’re legit. Rules of Engagement: 1) If you look at the Discord Channel and we have fewer than 15 people signed up by Tuesday evening, you are under no obligation to show up on Wednesday, because we won’t be doing heroic KJ that night. If you’re bored and want to come and run something else with us anyways (e.g., alt runs) feel free. We’ll be doing something on Wednesday. 2) If we have 15 or more people signed up, it will be a heroic KJ run. In that event, if you sign up but don’t show up, your place will permanently be given to someone else (that is, you won’t be invited back the following week). If you show up but then we have to sit you for reasons outside your control (e.g., bad internet), you’ll be invited back. On another note, if you care about Mythic Plus, we generally run our +15’s on Sundays, 8-11 pm Eastern. If you’ve slogged through the Armageddons and Darkness of a Thousand Souls with us on Wednesday, you’re more than welcome to join us for Mythic Plus Sunday. Just whisper any of us for an invite around 8 pm Sunday, and we’ll try to slot you in. Finally, it probably goes without saying that if you like our vibe and want a mythic raiding home, we’re in the market for – ahem – some strategic replacements for the weakhearted souls who left. We love raiding. We hope you do, too.Bubblewraps0 Aug 6
Jun 21 <Miles above you> recruiting Whats poppin' Here is what we are and what we offer. If this interests you please feel free to say hi! Who we are: We are a growing guild looking for active players to help expand our team and enable the guild to progress into Mythic content as a group (as well as preparing for the next raid tier). We have a core of excellent players, a mature, friendly, structured environment with virtually no turn over. The current raid schedule is progression on Friday’s and a farm run on Saturday’s to help get more members involved and geared. We are likely to add to this schedule in the future as the guild grows in size and capability. Who we are looking for: Quality, competent individuals who seek a fun environment and want to progress and help us grow. Our officer and other core members are happy to help those who are willing to help themselves. We do put a priority on having a good time as a group, this is a game after all – but we are hoping to add people that would like to see themselves improve as players and tackle more and more challenging content. Some of the criteria we are looking for in new team members: Active players Maturity Self motivated to improve Open to constructive criticism Committed to the team Able to make it to events/raids on time and prepared Able to follow directions Willingness to help others Good sense of humor is always a plus! While healers are at a premium, we will consider any class/spec for membership *Please note, we are also happy to consider adding/incorporating smaller guilds who want to progress and have a similar attitude and goals as we do, but lack the members necessary to conquer higher end content. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or interest in joining us. My battletag is: Atokal#1207 Or reach out to me on discord at: https://discord.gg/jW7wsgUAtokal9 Jun 21
Jun 6 WTB Mystic's Wrap. WTB Mystic's Wrap for transmog. Been farming/checking the AH for months with no luck.Broliee2 Jun 6
Jun 2 BUYING HEAVY JUNKBOX as the title says im buying heavy junkbox's, 100 gp each. cod to rollermagex tyRollermagex0 Jun 2
May 29 <Kremling Krew> Recruiting <Kremling Krew> (10/10N 8/10H) is a semi-casual Alliance mythic raiding guild on Mannoroth with a passionate and dedicated leadership with high-level raiding experience since Vanilla. Raid days and times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-Midnight EST. Optional additional days may be added depending on progression if a majority of raiders agree. We are activeily looking looking for more ranged DPS, a Healer, and a Tank (with DPS offspec). Although we only raid two days a week, we are looking for players who will be involved and playing beyond just raids whether that be mythic+, world quests, or pvp. If you are a good player and a good person looking for a good guild with a good atmosphere, you'll be at home in the Krew. If you're interested, please feel free to contact Snacks#11715, Owlyn#1468, or Skyler#1117 to discuss more.Oaken1 May 29
May 26, 2017 WoW In-Game Game Show. For BF,Nazj, Manno I am thinking about starting a Game Show Event and post to YouTube. These events would get contestants from Blood Furnace, Nazjatar, and Mannoroth. The contestants would pay a fee to be a part of the contest to win prizes. Mounts, Gold, Gear, Transmog, and pets would be some of the prizes the contestants could win. These contests would include but not limited to Transmog contests, WoW Trivia, Scavanger Hunts, Trans-Continental Races and many more. Please leave a like and comment if you think that I should do this for our server. I may start a guild for Staff that would like to help run the events. Maybe call the show "MNBF Live!" (Mannoroth Nazjatar Blood Furnace Live!)Kathrine1 May 26, 2017
May 25, 2017 [H][Blood Furnace] Take Down Kings PvP <Take Down Kings> Are currently recruiting mature casual PvPers, for RBG'S,and Arenas and normal BGS. Guild is still developing, that being said were still small, but we also plan on being small not zerging. Looking just to casually pvp without all the tension and rage of an elitist. 18+ with mic as we use discord, friendly group. You don't have to be a PvPer as we do venture out of battle grounds and arenas, (Mythics). Again our player base is small, so if you have patience on guild growth then Any questions feel free to message Beefology in game. Beefology3 May 25, 2017
May 17, 2017 delete/ignore Hi stalkers who downvote all my posts! You even found this one!Snowfox2 May 17, 2017
Mar 31, 2017 meters the rogue whatever happened to that guyKaybyexoxo10 Mar 31, 2017
Mar 23, 2017 Riill-Mannoroth Riill-Mannoroth ditches M+ dungeons after a wipe thus depleting peoples keystones after a wipe. We were still on track for 2 chests probably. It was not my keystone or my friends. Really only wasted 15 mins of my time. Invite at your own risk.Prettythug1 Mar 23, 2017
Mar 20, 2017 Horde/Alliance distribution on the server? Hi everyone, I had a quick question-I'm looking to transfer to a new server and I was wondering if you felt that the server had a pretty equal distribution of Alliance: Horde? I'm currently on Bleeding Hollow and it's very unbalanced (Horde heavy)-I'm not looking to transfer to an Alliance or Horde heavy server, but one with close to a 1:1 ratio, particularly on Legion. Has this been your experience?Malgoth10 Mar 20, 2017
Mar 20, 2017 [H][US][BLOOD FURNACE]<Take Down Kings> PVP <Take Down Kings> Are currently recruiting mature casual pvpers, for RBGS,and arenas and normal BGS. Guild is still developing, that being said were still small, but we also plan on being small not zerging. Looking just to casually pvp without all the tension and rage of an elitist. 18+ with mic as we use discord, friendly group. Any questions feel free to message Beefology in game.Beefology0 Mar 20, 2017
Mar 12, 2017 <Power Bottom Rangers> [H] Weekend raiding We are a group of friends that stayed in touch after raiding here in WOTLK (Clan Beard) and Firelands. We're all old af now and are recruiting for weekend raiding. Friday 7pm-11pm (Central time) Saturday 4pm-8pm (sometimes longer based on how much progress we're making) Sunday 4pm-8pm If you have any questions at all message myself, Ordord, Tart, Shdwstp, or Imjudgingyou ingame.Sophiedee0 Mar 12, 2017
Mar 9, 2017 LF Guild - Casual and M+ Hi All, I don't have very much history with guilds as I have played mostly solo since I started (2007). I am a 29 year old Post-Grad student and am really looking for a guild so I can get help progressing through Mythic+ and enjoy the company of other mature adults. My computer cannot handle raiding so I don't (aside from LFR) at the moment but would be open to it in the future. I also like to do random things like mount hunting, old raids, casual bgs and random achievement points. I am interested in joining a guild with a laid back vibe. I would prefer a smaller guild with an active core group of players that are interested in doing M+ and random things will socializing. Thanks for reading.Archus0 Mar 9, 2017
Mar 5, 2017 Anyone got any room in an active guild? Just looking for an active guild for my main and alt to jump into, would be greatly appreciated! Battletag: Pollyard#1526Pollyard0 Mar 5, 2017
Feb 14, 2017 PVP Guilds Returning(vanilla-wrath)player looking for a PVP guild. Looking for RBG, world pvp and the occasional raid/mythic dungeon. Just got back into the game. 110 paly - holy 110 dh - tankIvezz1 Feb 14, 2017