Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, and Nazjatar

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
6d <Bridge Four> Recruiting for Antorus! <Bridge Four> US-Mannoroth (5/9M ToS) Faction - Alliance Mythic Raid Group - Mon/Thur - 8:30pm to 11:30 (EST) Loot System We use personal loot during early progression (Normal/Heroic), and then move to a loot council for Mythic progression. About us If you are a mature-minded and competent player, that likes to bring a positive attitude to every raid - we'd love to hear from you. We bring to the table an excellent group of similarly minded players that have been together for many years and understand how to run a successful raid team, within a friendly and progression-oriented raiding environment. Recruiting Rogue - High Priority Ranged dps - High Priority Resto Druid - High Priority Resto Shaman - High Priority Mistweaver - High Priority Although we have a higher priority on certain classes, recruitment is always open to excellent players and we welcome all applications. More about us We are a very social guild with a large player base within our extended gaming community. Our discord is always active, covering many games at any one time. Contact Danriji1#1732 - Bloopduck (or) Victorpatton#1549 - DeathmagevBloopduck2 6d
Dec 10 Weekend raiding? Rogue LF weekend raiding and/or serious m+ (15's) casual or hardcore, just looking for some fransIheartdeepz0 Dec 10
Dec 10 A <Farmers Express> Recruiting Farmers Express is an Alliance guild on Mannoroth, Blood Furnace & Nazjatar. We are currently 4/9 and are looking to add to our roster of enjoyable people to play with. We are a fun guild with a good core group of raiders. We are not hardcore and will not require you to jump through hoops for the guild. Just show up ready to go with everything you will need and enjoy the game with the rest of us. DPS: Currently recruiting an Ele Shaman, a Warlock, and a Rogue but are open to any class other than Druids as we are currently full. Tanks: We currently have enough tanks and off spec tanks. Healers: We are currently full on main spec healers but are open to a dps or two with an off spec. Farmer Express Website: http://farmersexpress.wowalliances.com/ Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday 09:00PM-12:00AM EST Server: Mannoroth, Nazjatar, & Blood Furnace Faction: Alliance Guild Type: Raid Current Progression: 4/9 Heroic TOS Links: Logs- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/144007 WoW Progress- https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mannoroth/Farmers+Express WoW Site- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/mannoroth/Farmers%20Express/ Contact Information: Officer: Msnikeh#1247 (MsNikeh) Officer: Xerthos#1769 (DVDAFury) Currently Recruiting: • Ranged DPS • Shaman • Rogue To Apply: Please post an application on either our site: http://farmersexpress.wowalliances.com/users/sign_up or you can respond back to us on this forum. We will review all applications on a daily basis and get back to anyone as soon as possible. Note: We are recruiting for core raid positions but this does not mean that we are not open to other joining for the social aspect. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me, I’ll be happy to further explain and answer any questions you may have or even just to chat.Dvdafury2 Dec 10
Dec 10 LF M+ group or individuals for M+ group. Bnet - Hable#1923 Hello there. Previously somewhat serious raider looking for group for M+'s. Pugging on a relatively populated server past 12-13 is horrible as DPS so I really don't want to do it as a healer here. I'm not necessarily looking for 930+ people that want to plow in to 15's but that's cool, more so looking for people who either want a solid group or who have an alt they'd like a solid group for. A good group that wants a solid healer is also great. Looking to do +15's by the 1st or 2nd week. I can provide a Voice Comm if nobody else has one. These requirements aren't set in stone but they're ideal. Ilvl ~895 DPS ~700k recount/skada DPS (Not WcL, WcLs uptime maintenance is different) throughout the dungeon at least. Would love an MD and a Brez but anybody is welcome. Times are pretty flexible, any time after 9 server any night of the week would work for me personally. Add me on BNet or post here and I'll find you in game.Haßleqt1 Dec 10
Dec 3 DH on Manno ilvl 910 looking for casual guild DH tank looking for a casual guild for raiding and heroics and what not. Ilvl around 910, just came back to playing recently and am looking to get in a new guildThranos0 Dec 3
Nov 24 Hi2u OG mannoheads Hiii. Since when did we get bumped into a 3 realm forum? That's pretty disrespectful to one of the OG servers that's been up since Beta. Anyway I hope Legion is dope and can keep anyones interest for longer than a month. [Hey Gorgrim.. you got any arcane crystals] - UnknownXgirlfriend36 Nov 24
Nov 21 LF Guild.. just resubbed! Me and a buddy are returning back to WoW after a long break. Looks like I was ilvl 874 prot warrior when I quit. Looking for a semi-casual active guild :) Have a bunch of other characters as well. Really enjoy mythic+ but would like to get back into Raiding as well. Thanks for your consideration!Bighell0 Nov 21
Nov 19 @ Ayashi @ Spacenokra @Reckoning Looking for oldschool Reckoning and Finale players on Lightninghoof that transfered. This is Ogreslayer! (Yeah I changed the name so Tris can't say it with gasms no more :( lol) Where ya'll at!Pranky0 Nov 19
Nov 1 Zero Twilight Looking for Raiders Casual raiding guild looking to progress through Heroic Raids, and do a little Mythic if possible. Raid Nights - Saturday's 8 est to 11 est and Sunday 7 est to 9 est for Clean up or Fun Day(Mythic Pluses, Achievements, Mounts, Titles). Mythic Plus - Thursday's around 7 est. PST Itssofluffy - Nazjatar or add Itssofluffy#1575. Looking for Tanks and Healers and a few dps.Itssofluffy0 Nov 1
Oct 24 [A] The Alliance Empire The Alliance Empire LF all to join the Empire in total domination of Warcraft. Be a part of the Largest and most Active growing community to date. Current list of realms and growing: • Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, Warsong (CR) • Bleeding Hollow • Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar (CR) • Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Bunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul (CR) • Bonechewer, Aegwynn, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar (CR) • Darkspear • Dalaran • Emerald Dream • Firetree, Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, Stormscale (CR) • Frostmourne (Oceanic) • Kel’Thuzad • Korgath • Lethon, Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Shadowmoon (CR) • Nemesis (Brazil) • Proudmoore • Ragnaros (Latin America) • Sargeras • Stormrage • Tichondrius What should you expect from The Alliance Empire?  Daily slaughter of the Horde in Small to Large scale World PvP  Daily runs of BGs and Arenas for gearing  Dungeons for gearing and transmog  Random FUN events such as tournaments, prescheduled World PvP, Wargames, Races, Transmog contest, Battle Royale, and much more!  Very social and non-toxic environment for you to join the game with others  Very organized community structure with amazing leadership  Other games for you to play when you don’t feel like playing WoW  Chill music to listen to while playing  Amazing perks for being an Officer if you choose to go that route Interesting in joining us? Direct Message us in Discord, our server: Discord.gg/QRhtvCx - Cadigan (Owner) - Deathology (Owner) - Ceneria (Director) - Sinjarah (Director)Cadogans1 Oct 24
Oct 23 Old School player Missing old school days :( the old days were best days! talk!Timmybøb1 Oct 23
Oct 20 Early Morning Weekend Raiders Just curious if anyone is interested in raiding at some odd hours, due to currently schedule my friends and I are looking to do some "casual" raiding on Early morning during the weekends, say ~5AM - 8AM Server Time on Saturday/Sunday. If anyone is interested add me or msg me here with your interest. Currently in the planning stage, but we can probably get everything running for Antorus.Sedese0 Oct 20
Oct 5 Maleficient is recruiting Greetings Mannoroth. I am sure no introduction is necessary. Many of you have seen me over the last decade, in trade chat, in raids, in world pvp, we have had many great times together. However, I am not here for me, I am here for us. With the new expansion, our guild, Maleficient, and many old school raiders have decided to reform into a casual raiding guild. And we are recruiting members who are capable, fun to be around, and enjoy being around mature and interesting people. Those of you familiar with our history know that in Vanila, we were the 3rd best Horde raiding guild on the server, right behind Predestined and Illuminati. Some of our active members include very famous old school Mannorothians, such as: Evergreen, Grogg, Catolina, Estari, Zrun, Hecatemks, Briten, Shakey, Rokhan, Cymru, Cruinnigh, and Anuerizym. We are accepting all at the moment for a trial period. We raid Nighhthold on Friday nights between 7pm and 10pm EST, and do mythics and Heroic Emerald Nightmare week days when enough are on. Most of our members are 880+ item level. Message Tiberium or Evergreen in game for invites, post here, or find an officer. And lastly, whats the deal with Airplane peanuts?Tiberium16 Oct 5
Sep 30 Good-Bye Blood Furnace, here on blood furnace we care.Vinex6 Sep 30
Sep 30 where oh where has my old bf gone... Muffins here, came to check up on the old blood furnace forums from tbc to wrath and alas they have been merged. Where are my old school furnace peeps at? :-(Finmuffins1 Sep 30
Sep 12 FelSteel Longblade I will gets mats for this weapon looking for someone who can make this sword plzJustcold1 Sep 12
Aug 27 Zero Twilight Needs a Tank and Healer. Zero Twilight looking for a new Tank or Healer for Raiding, Thursday 8 Server til 10 Server, and Saturdays from 8 Server til 11 Server. Looking for a geared tank ready to raid pst Itssofluffy, Llurzz, or Jercode for a chat. Itssofluffy#1575Itssofluffy0 Aug 27
Aug 21 Looking for casual guild LF Casual guild for a mixed bag of PVP and PVE. I tend to play early mornings, and evenings. On more on the weekends.Jolnar0 Aug 21
Aug 9 LF Raiding Guild | 928 WW Monk 9/9 H Btag: Ephorthia#1443 Discord: !eforthia#4019 I have every voice comm and mic. I'm 18. LF late night raiding preferably. My schedule is 4 PM - 9 AM MST but I'm really flexible. Guild that's on Heroic and eventually Mythic progression for ToS. I'm also up for M+ groups. I've been in mythic guilds in the past like <Hysteria> on BH, but took a break and wanted to play my monk instead of Rdruid. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Hysteria Here are my parses: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/mannoroth/eforthiaEforthia0 Aug 9
Aug 6 [A] If you need a Heroic KJ kill (for free) Did your guild fall apart while you were attempting heroic Kil’Jaeden? Did you show up every day only to watch players dribble away because the kill wasn’t easy? Are you frustrated that you put in all those hours and have nothing to show for it? Ethos <Alliance> on Kargath has a dedicated healing core and several dps who are seeking individuals committed to killing heroic Kil’Jaeden. If you are one of those people who always shows up no matter what, we will take you and get you your kill. This kill is a matter of persistence more than anything else. The requirements for DPS are: ● Artifact power well beyond Concordance (most of us are Concordance 8 or 9) ● Ilvl beyond 920 (because, you know, health pool) ● DPS>800k (the boss needs to die) ● Perfect attendance during the attempts If you are a well-geared tank, we can shift roles around to accommodate you. What do we get out of this? We get our own heroic KJ kill. We lost a few key raiders who didn’t want to stick around for more attempts once we got into phase 3. What remains is a bunch of people who are committed to getting the job done. KJ Raids are Wednesday nights, 8-11 pm Eastern. Leave a message on the HK’J (Heroic Kil’Jaeden) Discord channel at https://discord.gg/YHYwvN by Monday evening to get an invite. We’ll check wowprogress first just to make sure you’re legit. Rules of Engagement: 1) If you look at the Discord Channel and we have fewer than 15 people signed up by Tuesday evening, you are under no obligation to show up on Wednesday, because we won’t be doing heroic KJ that night. If you’re bored and want to come and run something else with us anyways (e.g., alt runs) feel free. We’ll be doing something on Wednesday. 2) If we have 15 or more people signed up, it will be a heroic KJ run. In that event, if you sign up but don’t show up, your place will permanently be given to someone else (that is, you won’t be invited back the following week). If you show up but then we have to sit you for reasons outside your control (e.g., bad internet), you’ll be invited back. On another note, if you care about Mythic Plus, we generally run our +15’s on Sundays, 8-11 pm Eastern. If you’ve slogged through the Armageddons and Darkness of a Thousand Souls with us on Wednesday, you’re more than welcome to join us for Mythic Plus Sunday. Just whisper any of us for an invite around 8 pm Sunday, and we’ll try to slot you in. Finally, it probably goes without saying that if you like our vibe and want a mythic raiding home, we’re in the market for – ahem – some strategic replacements for the weakhearted souls who left. We love raiding. We hope you do, too.Bubblewraps0 Aug 6
Jun 21 <Miles above you> recruiting Whats poppin' Here is what we are and what we offer. If this interests you please feel free to say hi! Who we are: We are a growing guild looking for active players to help expand our team and enable the guild to progress into Mythic content as a group (as well as preparing for the next raid tier). We have a core of excellent players, a mature, friendly, structured environment with virtually no turn over. The current raid schedule is progression on Friday’s and a farm run on Saturday’s to help get more members involved and geared. We are likely to add to this schedule in the future as the guild grows in size and capability. Who we are looking for: Quality, competent individuals who seek a fun environment and want to progress and help us grow. Our officer and other core members are happy to help those who are willing to help themselves. We do put a priority on having a good time as a group, this is a game after all – but we are hoping to add people that would like to see themselves improve as players and tackle more and more challenging content. Some of the criteria we are looking for in new team members: Active players Maturity Self motivated to improve Open to constructive criticism Committed to the team Able to make it to events/raids on time and prepared Able to follow directions Willingness to help others Good sense of humor is always a plus! While healers are at a premium, we will consider any class/spec for membership *Please note, we are also happy to consider adding/incorporating smaller guilds who want to progress and have a similar attitude and goals as we do, but lack the members necessary to conquer higher end content. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or interest in joining us. My battletag is: Atokal#1207 Or reach out to me on discord at: https://discord.gg/jW7wsgUAtokal9 Jun 21
Jun 6 WTB Mystic's Wrap. WTB Mystic's Wrap for transmog. Been farming/checking the AH for months with no luck.Broliee2 Jun 6
Jun 2 BUYING HEAVY JUNKBOX as the title says im buying heavy junkbox's, 100 gp each. cod to rollermagex tyRollermagex0 Jun 2
May 29 <Kremling Krew> Recruiting <Kremling Krew> (10/10N 8/10H) is a semi-casual Alliance mythic raiding guild on Mannoroth with a passionate and dedicated leadership with high-level raiding experience since Vanilla. Raid days and times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-Midnight EST. Optional additional days may be added depending on progression if a majority of raiders agree. We are activeily looking looking for more ranged DPS, a Healer, and a Tank (with DPS offspec). Although we only raid two days a week, we are looking for players who will be involved and playing beyond just raids whether that be mythic+, world quests, or pvp. If you are a good player and a good person looking for a good guild with a good atmosphere, you'll be at home in the Krew. If you're interested, please feel free to contact Snacks#11715, Owlyn#1468, or Skyler#1117 to discuss more.Oaken1 May 29
May 26 WoW In-Game Game Show. For BF,Nazj, Manno I am thinking about starting a Game Show Event and post to YouTube. These events would get contestants from Blood Furnace, Nazjatar, and Mannoroth. The contestants would pay a fee to be a part of the contest to win prizes. Mounts, Gold, Gear, Transmog, and pets would be some of the prizes the contestants could win. These contests would include but not limited to Transmog contests, WoW Trivia, Scavanger Hunts, Trans-Continental Races and many more. Please leave a like and comment if you think that I should do this for our server. I may start a guild for Staff that would like to help run the events. Maybe call the show "MNBF Live!" (Mannoroth Nazjatar Blood Furnace Live!)Kathrine1 May 26
May 25 [H][Blood Furnace] Take Down Kings PvP <Take Down Kings> Are currently recruiting mature casual PvPers, for RBG'S,and Arenas and normal BGS. Guild is still developing, that being said were still small, but we also plan on being small not zerging. Looking just to casually pvp without all the tension and rage of an elitist. 18+ with mic as we use discord, friendly group. You don't have to be a PvPer as we do venture out of battle grounds and arenas, (Mythics). Again our player base is small, so if you have patience on guild growth then Any questions feel free to message Beefology in game. Beefology3 May 25
May 17 delete/ignore Hi stalkers who downvote all my posts! You even found this one!Snowfox2 May 17
Mar 31 meters the rogue whatever happened to that guyKaybyexoxo10 Mar 31
Mar 23 Riill-Mannoroth Riill-Mannoroth ditches M+ dungeons after a wipe thus depleting peoples keystones after a wipe. We were still on track for 2 chests probably. It was not my keystone or my friends. Really only wasted 15 mins of my time. Invite at your own risk.Prettythug1 Mar 23
Mar 20 Horde/Alliance distribution on the server? Hi everyone, I had a quick question-I'm looking to transfer to a new server and I was wondering if you felt that the server had a pretty equal distribution of Alliance: Horde? I'm currently on Bleeding Hollow and it's very unbalanced (Horde heavy)-I'm not looking to transfer to an Alliance or Horde heavy server, but one with close to a 1:1 ratio, particularly on Legion. Has this been your experience?Malgoth10 Mar 20
Mar 20 [H][US][BLOOD FURNACE]<Take Down Kings> PVP <Take Down Kings> Are currently recruiting mature casual pvpers, for RBGS,and arenas and normal BGS. Guild is still developing, that being said were still small, but we also plan on being small not zerging. Looking just to casually pvp without all the tension and rage of an elitist. 18+ with mic as we use discord, friendly group. Any questions feel free to message Beefology in game.Beefology0 Mar 20
Mar 12 <Power Bottom Rangers> [H] Weekend raiding We are a group of friends that stayed in touch after raiding here in WOTLK (Clan Beard) and Firelands. We're all old af now and are recruiting for weekend raiding. Friday 7pm-11pm (Central time) Saturday 4pm-8pm (sometimes longer based on how much progress we're making) Sunday 4pm-8pm If you have any questions at all message myself, Ordord, Tart, Shdwstp, or Imjudgingyou ingame.Sophiedee0 Mar 12
Mar 9 LF Guild - Casual and M+ Hi All, I don't have very much history with guilds as I have played mostly solo since I started (2007). I am a 29 year old Post-Grad student and am really looking for a guild so I can get help progressing through Mythic+ and enjoy the company of other mature adults. My computer cannot handle raiding so I don't (aside from LFR) at the moment but would be open to it in the future. I also like to do random things like mount hunting, old raids, casual bgs and random achievement points. I am interested in joining a guild with a laid back vibe. I would prefer a smaller guild with an active core group of players that are interested in doing M+ and random things will socializing. Thanks for reading.Archus0 Mar 9
Mar 5 Anyone got any room in an active guild? Just looking for an active guild for my main and alt to jump into, would be greatly appreciated! Battletag: Pollyard#1526Pollyard0 Mar 5
Feb 14 PVP Guilds Returning(vanilla-wrath)player looking for a PVP guild. Looking for RBG, world pvp and the occasional raid/mythic dungeon. Just got back into the game. 110 paly - holy 110 dh - tankIvezz1 Feb 14
Feb 12 Need Ranged DPS, maybe a tank for Raiding Scarlet Dawn<SD> is a long standing BC guild that raids casually and is in need of a few ranged dps, as well as a tank to round out its raid grp. We Raid Tues-9:30 til, then Sun-7 st til. Need 875 + ilvl. pst for more infoKhisa0 Feb 12
Feb 11 WTB Sky Golem I am looking to purchase the Sky Golem mount. I am looking for someone willing to sell at a reasonable price, not the inflated price on the AH. PST me in game or post here if you have one. Btag- Krizzy#1754Clickykrizzy0 Feb 11
Feb 8 Blood Tank looking for raiding guild. Just came back to wow 2 weeks ago. Currently ilvl 865. I'm looking for a guild to progress with into end game content. Experience: BC: Karazhan through Black Temple progression. Killed Illidan then quit before sunwell. Wrath: Server First progression for all raids including hard modes through ulduar. Cata: Put my time into PvP and achieved 2200 rating in arenas. I used to have a raiding schedule of 4-5 days a week, 4 hours per night. Currently in college and available anytime after 8pm. Want to push into mythic raiding. I do not stand in fire. Please reply here or send me a mail in game. Thank You.Hollatyaboy0 Feb 8
Jan 30 Durling - Mannoroth Where you at Durling!?Sylva0 Jan 30
Jan 18 LF Mature Guild I'm in my 30's, I like to raid 2 nights a week tops, I've been playing the game on and off since vanilla, have raided with top 100 US but that's not what I'm looking for. I'm competent, know my class and just want a good social atmosphere with people who enjoy killing dragons in their spare time. I don't do guild drama, I prefer playing with other adults and I'm not loot oriented just like seeing new content and blowing off steam from work.Stono3 Jan 18
Jan 18 Legacy Of Khan [A] 10/10 N 3/10 H Legacy of Khan - Mannoroth is recruiting quality players for our raid group & mythic+ groups. All classes welcome but we are in need of a resto/ele Shaman, Hunter, Disc Priest, Fire Mage. Raid groups running on Tues, and Thurs. 830-1200 EST. 10/10 N NH. 3/10 H NH Once N NH is cleared we will be clearing H NH right away and will be looking for fill out a 20 man so we can move on to mythic NH. Also recruiting leveling, gearing and casual players for mythic+ groups. We have a lot of carry groups and are looking to form a 2nd raid group. We are looking to build a large base of players as we are a mix of hardcore and casual raiders and we know real life may keep you from 100% attendance. You do not need to be max geared as we run farm content as well as progression. Just be willing to learn and the gear will come. If any of this is of interest to you feel free to add Arkantis#1959 or anyone from the guild and they'll point you to an officer.Arkantìs1 Jan 18
Jan 17 Barec illidari stand All bow down before Barec the master of illidari stand i will gank you allllllllll.Barec2 Jan 17
Jan 7 [A] 878 Resto Druid LFGuild Hello, I have a bunch of toons on the server and I am thinking about moving my main back. I am looking for a pve guild that raids once or twice a week, preferably during the week. Stats: 878 Resto Druid 4/7 M EN Headset Thanks! Picea (Pie-see-uh)Picea0 Jan 7
Jan 6 Old thread Old threadMourningwuud0 Jan 6
Jan 4 Blood Furnace is the new name. The server is now officially called Bood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar. In that order. Discuss!Herbookie4 Jan 4
Dec 29 Legacy of Khan recruitment. 6/10 N NH Night 1 Legacy of Khan - Mannoroth is recruiting quality players for our raid group & mythic+ groups. Raid groups running on Tues,Weds and Thurs 830-1230 EST. 6/10 N NH. Once N NH is cleared we will be clearing H NH right away and will be looking for fill out a 20 man so we can move on to mythic NH. Wednesday farm runs will begin again once both NH raids can be cleared in 1-2 nights. Also recruiting leveling, gearing and casual players for mythic+ groups. We have a lot of carry groups and are looking to form a 2nd raid group. We are looking to build a large base of players as we are a mix of hardcore and casual raiders and we know real life may keep you from 100% attendance. You do not need to be max geared as we run farm content as well as progression. Just be willing to learn and the gear will come. If any of this is of interest to you feel free to add Arkantis#1959 or anyone from the guild and they'll point you to an officer.Arkantìs1 Dec 29
Dec 24 Old KoA Vanilla Wondering if there are any KoA(Knights of Adun) players out there still. Still play the game and curious if any of you old chaps I haven't talked to in going on a decade still play.Pathogyn2 Dec 24
Dec 24 (H) Mythic+/PVP Looking to join a guild to push mythic+/mythic raids and PVP. I started playing in vanilla, then played the most in BC where I was in a top 100 raiding guild and s3/s4 gladiator. I started again in Legion, but most of my friends have stopped playing since launch. Mostly looking for a guild so I can log on and have a sense of community and not trying to pug everything I do. I generally know what I'm doing and try to keep up to date on theorycrafting and min/maxing. Let me know if I sound like the right fit for your guild!Vrtra0 Dec 24
Dec 20 <EVERY WEEK IS SHARK WEEK> is on permanent farm status in world. best let ya boys know to stay skurred also every week is not shark week, and watch something generative and interesting like khan academy videos or "prank invasion" instead of discovery plebs.Madlib6 Dec 20