Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Dunemaul, Maiev, and Stonemaul

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
2h Old school Stonemaulers Who's all still around?Phenik48 2h
12h Old Dunemaul Anyone from Vanilla and BC dunemaul even here anymore? Was pretty bummed when I just found out they merged the forums ;(Naomxin52 12h
2d [H]Little disappointed nobody talks. Rejoined recently. got to 120, and even though the guild i'm in swears it wants to do stuff this expansion...nobody !@#$ing talks. The people who joined together as friends, they play together with the friends they joined with. The guild leaders, they play...with each other. I try to start a conversation in guild, nobody responds. I ask if anyone wants to do something, needs a tank, healer, dps, wants to go do islands, war mode world quests, NON war mode world quests, instances....no response. Everyone's either solo, talking with the single/two other people they always do, or just...not responding. Any guilds active socially anymore or is that idea long since dead? Getting real tired of this.AlzyC62F5D0 2d
2d Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus2 2d
2d <HH> Recruiting for BfA! Hello Bloodscalpers and connected realm-ers! Fhatjawn here with another recruitment thread. With antorus all but finished and BfA on the horizon we’re looking to increase our numbers a bit. Specifically an Off Tank and a Healer. However we’re opening the door for both Melee and Ranged DPS as well in anticipation of BfA. We’re a Heroic Raiding and M+ Guild. We prefer the more laid back style that heroic raiding affords us. In addition to raiding we’ve got people on throughout the day. Doing M+, Achievement Runs, Rep grinding. You name it. We got it. We offer a mature guild atmosphere. We’re all in our late 20’s/early 30’s and just enjoy playing WoW with like minded people. If any of this sounds like the environment you’d like to be apart of now, or for the upcoming expansion we’d love to hear from you! We’ve finished all content in Legion when it was current. Currently at 11/11-N and 11/11* -H in Antorus. Raids: Wed/Thur 8:00P - 11:00P MST Biggest Needs: Looking for one tank - All classes are acceptable for this need. (Our MT is a Bear) Looking for an additional healer - I would really love a disc/holy Priest. However, we’re open to any and all classes for this role as well. Melee DPS: Open Ranged DPS: Open That being said we aren’t looking to simply recruit people who want to just hang out under a guild tag for nostalgia. We want people who actively want to participate in raids/guild activities. If you’re in guild we expect you to log on for raids and contribute to the overall success and atmosphere of the guild. Please feel free to reach out to any of our officers in game - Fhattjawn, Kahlandra, McDavid, Basicbear, Ventrue, Donpocalypse - if you have any questions. You can also add me on bnet to talk further - Fhatjawn#1967 Kill Fast. Take Chances.Fhattjawn10 2d
2d Any OG Bloodscalp nerds still hanging around? It's been a while.Surn78 2d
2d (A) looking for guild Myself and a friend are looking for a PVP guild with pve also being a factor just not as high priority. I currently have a rogue and will be leveling a DH with the hopes to tank in the future. We are laid back and always willing to help people. Love arena, RBG, BG & world pvp. This season I’m looking to invest more time into rated matches. Last time I played was WOD. If you have some open spaces please let me know.Netcher0 2d
3d Stomemaul - A-Team Whatever happened to A-Team? They were around like 10 years ago and i think server first to take down Ragnaros they were top notch I think Barnaby was one of their pallys.Atalantaxx7 3d
4d OG Boulderfist Players I played WoW at launch on Boulderfist for about 4 years. Haven't played WoW in a few years, and just started playing again. Anyways, I came across this Screenshot of the first ever Alliance PvP raid in Boulderfist history, and thought I would share for any OG Boulderfist players that may still be around. http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh236/bdreason/Ravagers.jpg The guild was called Ravagers. The raid was on Crossroads. The highest levels on the server at the time were in the mid 40's. As you can see from the screenshot, only a few of us even had mounts. Good times.Pariis49 4d
Aug 13 LFG [A] (A) Looking for casual guild that plays later Pacific Time. Starting at 8:30 PM PST. My alliance characters are basically alts that I mess around with for fun. UDK and WW Monk.Pallbearer0 Aug 13
Aug 11 [H] <Big Memers> Recruiting for BFA! We're a group if laid back dudes looking to push heroic raiding as hard as we can! We've had the same core group for years and are looking to expand our ranks. Raid nights are TBD for BFA and we will be raiding 10pm EST - 12am EST 3 nights a week. We are currently recruiting 2 tanks 1 healer Any range dps! Add #FullTILT#11445 for more info!Kakky0 Aug 11
Aug 10 [A] Looking For Guild Hey there. I've been playing since Vanilla. Off and on over the past couple expansions, and I have morphed into a casual player who does love a good raid or M+ runs on the reg. Legion was when I was gonna get really serious again, and be Mr. Hardcore "Sorry boss, no overtime today, its raid night" type of guy. Except, that stuff don't fly with a full time job and part time schooling. It flew way back when, since you know, I was young and dumb. Now I'm just getting old, but still dumb as ever. Lets get some loot, and just have some fun. Looking forward to BFA, and all it has to offer. Tank LFG! Can we be friends? Send me those invites all you beautiful souls.Kayzo0 Aug 10
Aug 9 Bound By Carnage is recruiting We are a pvp focused guild looking to build a solid core for rbgs, arenas, wpvp and casual bgs for bfa. All players are welcome to join from hardcore to casual of any level. We want to build and maintain a solid foundation so that we can take the heads of our enemies whenever we desire. Whisper Pipewrrench-Maiev or Lillington-Maiev in game or reply to the post.Pipewrrench0 Aug 9
Aug 7 Newly Formed "PvP Guild" Recruting. Looking for all players regardless of experience, Level is not an issue. We'll help you learn aspects of PvP and grow as a player. PvE will happen as needed, we're not raiding focused, but we will raid. RBG's will be the "Core" focus of our players, and helping you find a good arena partner regardless of your experience. We are competitive, so thick skin, and a willingness to ditch your ego. FOR THE HORDE.Otherbarry0 Aug 7
Aug 5 (H) Warlock LF Daytime Raiding Guild I am returning to the horde and to Stonemaul group. I am looking for a serious 10m-25m raiding group during day time hours. Availability: . 10am-4pm server time availability Kobashi#1918 on discord Gulfan-Stonemaul in game.Gulfan0 Aug 5
Aug 4 [A]LF Guild On Dunemaul Looking for a pve based guild on the dunemaul cluster servers. I have raided into mythic content on various toons since SoO when I began my journey on world of warcraft. I left at the beginning of legion and now i'm back and hoping to raid in bfa. I will be bringing with me my 226 mw monk and a 221 bm hunter. To talk or to ask questions please feel free to contact me in game at Lyric-Dunemaul or on bnet at LilSecret#1994Lyric1 Aug 4
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 29 The Deathsworn -- Horde BNet community Greetings everyone. I made this community as a place for those who don't have a ton of friends in WoW to have a place where they can socialize, find groups, and hang out with those who mostly play horde (such as myself). Most of my friends quit back in Mists, so it's just me. I know a ton of other people out there must feel the same pain, which is why I wanted to start this community. It is mainly geared towards Horde members who are looking for a casual place to hang out and find others to group up with. Want a huge world PVP mash together? Let's do it. Looking for more for your mythics? No problem. Raids? Sure. Legacy raids or TMog? Why not? All are welcome here. Note: This is a BNet community. I made it such so that we don't have 200 people each with their 5 alts in the community taking up all the space. This way, you can have your one account, and play on whatever character you want. With that being said, we have a strong preference for Horde players, but obviously if you play both Alliance and Horde, we have no problem with that. We will not give you any trouble for logging onto your alliance characters to play for a couple of weeks. But the reality is that it'll be a lot harder for you to find a group or someone else within the Deathsworn that plays alliance. Here's the invite link: (it's a BNet community so you can log in on any character) https://blizzard.com/invite/AX7rroBFoRLBlitzengrif1 Jul 29
Jul 27 [H]Group of Friends LF Guild to Raid With Hey! We're a group of friends looking for a new home for Battle for Azeroth. Our group currently consists of about 6-7 players (Ages 25+) that are currently still deciding on what they want to play for BFA. Some of us have decided on what role we want to play, but we are willing to reconsider. We've been playing together for over 10 years now and we're looking for a guild that will accommodate us. We are searching for a guild that wants to explore the content and have progression into the BFA raids as well as PVP, but not strict and serious about it. We're a laid back group and I believe our hardcore days are over. We are not looking to be the top of the ranks. We just want to have a good time and meet new people while making progress with the game. It's a bit between casual and semi-hardcore for us, but we can try hard when we need to and we are competent players of the game. We like to have fun and joke around A LOT(A couple of us can be clowney at times. So humor is a bonus). We also play a lot of other things together. That's the kind of laid back environment we search for. Send me a message if any of this sounds appealing. Here is some more information: 1. Times available & time zone: On weekdays it would usually be after 5PM EST for most of us. Weekends are more flexible. Time zone is US East. 2. Server preference: We are currently stationed on Boulderfist(US West) 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: We were semi-hardcore, now between casual and semi-hardcore about it. 5. Current progression/experience: We have been playing WOW together on and off since Burning Crusade. We raided up to heroic and some mythic on a few expansions, especially Legion. 7. Contact info: Battle Net: Sophus#1898 Discord: Sophus#5746Sophuss2 Jul 27
Jul 27 [H]<PWA>BFA Recruitment 11/11M Antorus (CE) <Power Word Awesome> Is looking for a mythic experienced ranged dps to add to our roster for BFA. About us: <PWA> has been around since TBC days where it started as a semi-hardcore raiding guild that achieved server firsts on Illidan and every Sunwell boss, and continued the trend throughout WotLK. The guild started becoming more casual in Cataclysm with many factors pushing people away from WoW, but even those that quit continued to play other games together. Now we are reforming back on Maiev with many of the original members returning to team up with new faces we've encountered over the course of Legion. Most of our members going into BFA are 11/11M Antorus(CE) and are looking to continue to clear mythic content. We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm Pacific What we expect from our raiders: >95% attendance - we like to keep a small tight knit group of players which means near perfect attendance is a must. Come to raid on time and prepared. Maximum effort - be active outside of raids, do M+, run the new island content, pvp, do whatever it takes to give yourself an edge in power when it comes time to raid. Be knowledgeable - watch videos and do your own research on upcoming bosses. Consider optimal spec and talent choices. 15 minutes of research before raid can save hours of wiping. Be a fun human being - Relax and enjoy the game, be friendly, be silly even! Check your ego at the door. What to expect from us: Most of our members are late 20s/early 30s and hail from all over the US and parts of Canada. Raids are laid back affairs with fun banter and the occasional meme, but when pull timers go up we are focused on killing bosses. We do all kinds of PvE and PvP content, but the primary focus of the guild is Cutting Edge achievements. We encourage all our members to participate in strategy and guild policy discussion, most of which will take place on discord outside of raid times. Leadership is open and accessible. How to join: Add me on bnet: c00kies#1667 Contact me in game or I will contact you. We'll have an informal interview and discuss a trial run if it sounds like you are a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you, and wish everyone luck in BFA!Ariaa3 Jul 27
Jul 24 Thank you boys. Our Stormwind, Darnassus and Ironforge raids were successful. I want to thank those who showed up. It felt just like those Vanilla, BC and WOTLK days. Thanks boys!Uturk0 Jul 24
Jul 21 BBDM&S OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 20 Boulderfist Realm Group Community Chat Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Dunemaul, Maiev, and Stonemaul Blizzard Community Chat if you are part of the community here on the server group then join chat at: https://blizzard.com/invite/07boazkUMYOAmaterasü0 Jul 20
Jul 18 TO ALL WHO DARE ENTER MY JUNGLE Anyone who enters the jungle of STV, my lair. Will die by meKampu4 Jul 18
Jul 16 [H] <Hive Mind> Reroll Guild Hello all! <Hive Mind> is an upcoming reroll guild for those that are interested in having a fresh start. Are you new to the game? Are you coming back for BfA? Are you looking to get involved in a community that goes beyond just raiding? Then join us! When and where? We will be rolling Horde on Dalaran together at midnight on Tuesday, July 17. This gives us plenty of time to get enough people together to give us that community we are looking for. Everyone can level from 1-20 before July 17 since Allied Races start at 20 already. Please turn XP off at 20! What do we provide? Private Discord server! Fun, friendly atmosphere! Bags will be provided to all new members! New players will also receive a small amount of gold to get them started! Play any class and any spec that you like! What are we looking for? We're just looking for people that want to be a part of something great. It doesn't matter whether you want to PvP, PvE, or just want to be part of a social group. We will have a spot for you. Roll the class that you want with the spec that you want. We want to form friendships and make memories. What's the plan? The immediate plan is to level to 110. We will have leveling brackets set so that we can all work together and get to know one another while we level. It's set up so that we will hit 110 right before BfA launches so we can enter it together. At 120 we will begin to gear through dungeons and mythics to prepare for our first raid group which will be Friday/Saturday from 10pm-1am EST. The focus of the guild will be PvE, but I'm sure you'll be able to find some likeminded guildies to PvP with. Leveling Brackets: Start date: July 17 July 17 - July 23 (1-60) July 24 - July 30 (60-80) July 31 - August 6 (80-100) August 7 - August 13 (100-110) If you are interested, please submit an application at https://hivemind.enjin.com/. We'd be lucky to have you! You can also join the recruitment section of our Discord at https://discord.gg/7RhJNv8.Magnanimoto0 Jul 16
Jul 11 [A] <DA BESS> recruiting! Do you wanna be DA very BESS? DA BESS there ever was? Come join us, and have some fun! We're doing mythic mondays and achieves until BFA, and then we'll be off and running with Tuesday Thursday night raid nights, a rated battlegrounds night, and continuing the mythic Monday tradition to constantly stay well-geared. If you're a highly motivated, introspective person with the desire to continually improve while having a great time; we'd love to have you!Longnickers0 Jul 11
Jul 10 Hi to old Bloodscalp players Gday! Hi there, i used to roll with a priest by the name of Intervention with the old guild Warriors of Death and lost contact with a number of peeps from way back in the day. Also used to play a terrible rogue by the name of Rasta. It be cool hearing from anyone that I used to play with that are no longer around or hang with the guild forums these days. A few names I remember Rollins Arkameedz Pheora If you remember me, send us a message/friend request! Cheers!Intervention9 Jul 10
Jun 27 [H] <Regression> 11/11M Antorus, LFM for BfA <Regression> is a mythic raiding guild on Boulderfist. Our core has dedicated much of their time to raiding since Vanilla and continue to excel in being competitive mythic raiders. Our goal is to continue in Mythic and strive for a competitive, fun guild that takes pride in its accomplishments. We will push progression hard on a relatively light schedule. Our goal is to bolster our ranks, and prepare to be among the top mythic guilds in Antorus. What we want from potential applicants is: the ability to perform at a consistently high level and have complete raid awareness, understand the encounters from every aspect, not just your class/spec. We want players who know their class and raiders who can pick up the difficulties of a fight quickly and adjust to mishaps. Finally, we're looking for motivated players; people that are dedicated to not only raiding, but participating in every part of the game(dungeons, world quest farming, keystones, etc.). We expect our raiders to keep up with their artifacts, continue pushing to improve themselves every raid by reviewing the logs for the week, listening to constructive criticism, working on rotations, etc. During progression we will raid Tues/Wed from 7:00pm - 9:00pm server time (9:00 - 11:00pm EST). Sunday from 7:00pm - 9:00pm server time (9:00 - 11:00pm EST). Sunday will drop as content is cleared. For more info, please join our Discord: discord.gg/AvCNbjA and check out the #welcome channel. If you're interested in learning more or joining us, please contact an officer in-game; Ephram#1437, Nota#11127, TRuKuRT#1785, ephi#11846, poptya#1708.Droth36 Jun 27
Jun 19 LF Guild for neewbie Hey everyone, I'm mst and am looking for a casual raiding and pvp guild. I'm limited to being on at night. I haven't played since WoD. I do have some experience raiding, but would like get more involved so I can adjust to whatever the guild needs. I'm looking for a new place to make new friends who are not opposed to teaching a returning rookie.Trigfivav0 Jun 19
Jun 18 <H> No Good Deed Recruiting One of Bloodscalp's oldest established guilds, No Good Deed is based on stability and respect for its membership. Our philosophy has remained consistent from our founding in Vanilla, maintained because our leadership is still the same as it was back then. We have members who have been with us since that founding, and most of our core has been with us for many years and many expansions. This means we have been thru the highs and the lows of this game. We have gone thru each expansion together, seeing both the excitement of releases and the doldrums of the endings. We've seen 40 man raids turn to 10s and 25s and then into flex. We've been thru loot systems, hardcore raiding and every sort of challenge a guild can face (including losing a healer mid raid with this line: “AFK, wife just went into labor”). Thru it all, we've maintained our community and provided the opportunity for our membership to see the content with people we enjoy playing with. While we had our run hardcore, 4-5 day a week, realm first raiding, our philosophy has evolved with our membership. Currently, we target Heroic level raiding on a two day a week schedule- Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning at 8:30 Eastern and continuing until around 11. Using this schedule, we have easily achieved AOTC with our core raiders on all tiers and had enough time to carry more casual raiders among us to that title. The atmosphere is relaxed but competent. Strategies are developed by the entire raid team, with no voice going unheard. Drama and loot issues are non-existent. We are always seeking individuals who are looking to participate in this kind of environment. We are most active in the evenings and weekends on an Eastern Time Zone basis. We are NOT a spam invite guild; the right fit from a personality standpoint is just as important as ability in game. If interested, please contact me NGDMensrea#1491 to discuss it and we will find a time for you to join us in raid or in running some M+.Mensrea43 Jun 18
Jun 10 Looking for a home Hi I am a returning player and I am looking for an active friendly guild, VOIP ok as well, not too worried if I am alliance or not. Looking to play a RDPS class, although not against a healer IF they can also PvE well solo. Need a home and some idea on what RDPS class the guild needs. ThanksHernehuntard0 Jun 10
Jun 6 LF Friend Guild LF a close knit guild. I miss the days when a guild was close, you knew who was going to be on everyday, and always knew you would do something, anything, that night. I log on now and noone talks to me, noone does anything together. Raid night is only if everyone is on, if not, they immediately log out. And when we are raiding, once the two hour mark dawns, they call it quits regardless of momentum. Anyway, I'm an Adult with mic and vent or disc. I'm on almost everyday. I want to find the guild who raids but who also has people in it who will go kill Ragnaros if we feel like it, I want to have people willing to help me go do a stupid quest, knowing I'm the exact same kind of person willing to do any silly dumb quest for anyone else. I'm a good player, but I'm rough around the edges, need some polishing. I'm sentimental about my guild from 2013, it was three older gentleman who were real life friends, we had two or three other regulars, and together we did alot of content. None of these guys play anymore and I just miss the comradery. 952 heals, one of my best buddies plays a 950s tank and would probably help when needed.Malpractice0 Jun 6
Jun 6 <H> Vital Instinct Recruiting Hello!! This isn't your typical recruitment post, well maybe it is, sorry not sorry for the psych out... <Vital Instinct> We are a group of guys and gals looking to further our adventures in Azeroth. We are a group of 8 players who have managed to clear Heroic TOS with pugs consistently. Currently we are looking for all players interested in progressing further in world of warcraft. Not geared, no problem, just show your dedicated and we will help gear you. If you're the kind of player that likes to push your self in a competitive sense but want a relax environment that's us. We push ourselves to be the best we can while keeping it fun at the same time. Trash packs lets laugh and have fun, Boss fights serious mode kill it and go back to laughing. Raid times Tuesdays 7-10Est Wednesday 7-10Est Thursday 7-10Est We will be currently working on Normal Antorus and obviously moving in to heroic. Our ultimate goal is to be a mythic guild on a relaxed schedule so we can see the hardest content available. If any of this sounds like you let us know! if you have any questions please ask. Gm- Herkilleeze Officer- Paldeo Officer- Sybrin Officer- Dlo/Moggsaron Me (slave to the officers) Gízzímo You reach anyone of us usually in the afternoon or early evening late into the night. Thank you for your time and happy gaming!!!Gízzímo6 Jun 6
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 25 <Dragon Knight> Boulderfist Recruiting Dragon Knight. A Boulderfist staple since vanilla, is welcoming new members for raiding, mythic+ and pvp. We do heroic every Tuesday/Wednesday at 7:30 server and normal Saturdays at 7. Raids have been happening every week religiously since 2005 with no plans of slowing down going into BfA. Our discord houses a plethora of active members (current and past) who enjoy all sorts of games and discussions in addition to WoW. We're looking for casual and chill people who play for fun fairly actively. If you're tired of your guild with 4 people online at any given time, need a raid group to ride out the 4 month content drought before BfA, or just want a change of scenery, pst a member or myself for an invite.Skifree0 May 25
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 20 @Tunaboat - you around bro? Hey so this is a long shot but I was wondering if you're still around? You made some funny !@# youtube vids back in the day harassing my guild on ventrilo. I remember your channel got taken down years back and it really makes me sad. Do you happen to have any of those videos backed up anywhere? $%^- was great.Sawl1 May 20
May 8 New raider looking for guild I'm looking to step out of the LFR comfort zone, except I have no experience in Normal or higher raids. Group finder would never take me in for a raid, so if there is any guild which raids somewhat often, and willing to help a headache learn, that would be greatly appreciated! Quickly about myself- Fury warrior, and my ilvl is 922. I have discord and can do voice chat, if it's required. I know my ilvl is fairly low, as well as my stats. But one thing I do well is listen. If you put in the time to help me figure out effective rotation, how the raid works and any addons I should get, I will do exactly that. Thanks!Luctus1 May 8
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 12 <Danny Devito Fanclub> needs you!! <Danny Devito Fanclub> needs core raiders for M Antorus progression! We pride ourselves in being a NSFW guild with a lot of raw potential. Currently 2/11 M, farming H Antorus consistently. Please Join us in our goal of becoming 11/11 M before BfA release!!!Slow1 Apr 12
Apr 4 <Danny Devito Fanclub>(2/11M) needs you!!! Most of you players are sick of sitting on the sidelines, watching from afar as guilds progress in Mythic content. This is your chance to be a part of it!! Our guild has a lot of raw potential with intentions to progress as far as possible! Please reply if interestedSlow0 Apr 4
Mar 28 Stream/Discord for weekly antorus clears Greetings all! My name is Tastywindows, aka Seryn/Seryntv on Twitch. While new to the streaming thing, I am slowly building on it and part of that is our weekly runs. We have multiple clears of Normal/Heroic Antorus that we fill. It's a later night run, 10pm pst after we are done with Mythic. However, everyone is welcome so long as you pull your weight and if you are in need of being carried, we only ask that you return the favor once you're done being carried. It's a laid back run, and typically full of joking around {feel free to check out the stream and the older videos of the runs that are saved on the stream itself}. Following the stream is not a must, but definitely greatly appreciated. The typical Schedule is as follows: Tuesday: 10pm PST Heroic Clear Wednesday: 10pm PST Normal Clear Thursday: 10pm PST Heroic Clear Friday: 10pm PST Normal Clear Saturday: Raid Achievements unless everyone wants to just clear again 10pm PST Sunday: Whatever happens, happens. 6:30PM PST Monday: Heroic semi-clear, 6:30pm PST Discord Link: https://discord.gg/vDpjuPZ Stream Link: https://www.twitch.tv/seryntv/ The Discord isn't just there for our runs though. If you are doing a run, and you'd like to invite people from there/fill your run with folks from there, you're more than welcome. As time passes and we skip bosses in Mythic, we will likely start putting together Mythic Raids of Antorus as well. Some do M+, and some just hang out. There are class channels for your questions to be answered, as we have people from different backgrounds and varying experience levels of different classes/specs. If you' d like to join one, or multiple of the runs, join the Discord and feel free to message me or one of the mods to reserve a spot =) Again, this is for fun, if you join and attempt to start drama, the boot is just one click away =DTastywindows0 Mar 28
Mar 25 MYTHIC RAIDERS NEEDED ASAP!!! <Danny Devito Fanclub> NEEDS CORE MYTHIC RAIDERS!!! We need reliable players that will show up for raid times. FRI/SAT 6:30pm server If interested, feel free to message Ieatpaste-Bloodscalp , Slow-Dunemaul , or simply respond to this post!Slow0 Mar 25
Mar 10 [A]<Heavy Hitters> Recruiting Heroic Raids Hello Bloodscalpers and connected realms! Heavy Hitters is now openly recruiting. We’re a Heroic Only Raiding Guild and have completed every tier thus far in the expansion. We’re looking to add a few more to our ranks for the opening of Antorus on Nov 28th! We’re a close knit group of raiders the core of which has been playing together since Vanilla. We’re now a laid back late 20’s - early 30’s type guild. We like to have fun while we raid but, also know how to get the job done. If you’re looking to get back into Raiding or maybe want to take a step back from Mythic Raiding we might be a good place to hang your hat. We’re active with members on all the time looking to PVP, M+, Xmog runs, whatever. We even have a mage that’s obsessed with grinding out useless MoP Rep if you’re into that sort of thing. Raids - Wed & Thur 8p - 11p MST. (Wed only when current tier is on farm). We’re pretty much open to recruit just about any classes/specs at this time. Biggest Needs: R DPS - Maybe an Off Tank. Please feel free to reach out to any HH member in game and they can get you to an officer for more info. OR Feel free to add me on B.Net - Fhatjawn#1967 Kill Fast. Take Chances.Fhattjawn9 Mar 10
Mar 9 [A] LF Guild (Mountain Time) Hey everyone, I recently moved from est to mst and am looking for a small casual raiding and pvp guild (heroic is fine, just not more than 1-2 days a week) in my time zone. I have a few toons at max level, and have experience raiding as all roles, so I can adjust to whatever the guild needs. I'm looking for a new place to hang my hat, make new friends, and crush some baddies!Ludin2 Mar 9
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 26 [H] \\Tilted\\ Recruiting For BfA (5/11M) \\ Tilted \\ Tilted is a two day a week raiding guild that is currently recruiting for BfA. « Legion Progression Summarized » - ● Tier 19 - 2/7 M EN, 3/3H ToV, 2/10 M NH. ● Tier 20 - 4/9 M ToS. ● Tier 21 - 5/11 M A,TBT. Information - Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30-12:30pm EST (7:30-10:30 server) Contacts: Amaterasuu-Bloodscalp Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dunemaul/Tilted Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/154390 Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/dunemaul/Tilted Our History - Although Tilted was a revamped as a guild for a fresh look in Legion, we have retained many of the former member ties and values we developed during previous WoW expansions. As our ultimate focus is on raiding for end game content, many of our core players also have had Mythic raiding experience from Mists, Warlords and Legion though many of our players have been around since Vanilla. As a guild our experience has primarily come from Legion content and Warlords’ HFC raid instances as noted. About Us - While our focus is on raiding we strive to be more than just a raiding guild as we are most interested in recruiting active and reliable members who are interested in being a part of our community. We follow a raid casual style of just two days a week for our progression. Despite this we are still a very active guild who enjoy doing things together outside of raiding. We generally have between 10-30 members online at any given time and most are interested in grouping up for weekly Mythic plus dungeons, battle grounds, arenas, time walking, leveling and more. We also offer alt/new members raid opportunities to anyone who is interested most commonly on Sunday evenings. Feel free to contact us in game or battle net for more information. You are also welcome to check us out on the web starting at our WoW Progress page (Tilted-Dunemaul) which provides additional background regarding our logs, raid streams and more.Matrikas13 Feb 26
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 11 WTB Shadowfang Looking to buy Shadowfang. Mail me in game or whisper me if I'm online to talk prices. Or CoD me.Alejandro0 Feb 11