Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Dunemaul, Maiev, and Stonemaul

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
Nov 15 Any OG Bloodscalp nerds still hanging around? It's been a while.Surn87 Nov 15
Nov 14 [H] <Regression> LFM for Mythic Raiding 5/8M <Regression> is a mythic raiding guild on Boulderfist. Our core has dedicated much of their time to raiding since Vanilla and continue to excel in being competitive mythic raiders. Our goal as a guild is to continue Mythic progression in a competitive, fun guild that takes pride in its accomplishments. We will push progression hard on a relatively light schedule. Our goal is to bolster our ranks, and prepare to be among the top mythic guilds in each tier. What we want from potential applicants is: the ability to perform at a consistently high level and have complete raid awareness, understand the encounters from every aspect, not just your class/spec. We want players who know their class and raiders who can pick up the difficulties of a fight quickly and adjust to mishaps. Finally, we're looking for motivated players; people that are dedicated to not only raiding, but participating in every part of the game(keystones, etc.). We expect our raiders to keep up with their azerite, continue pushing to improve themselves every raid by reviewing the logs for the week, listening to constructive criticism, working on rotations, etc. During progression we will raid Tues/Wed from 7:00pm - 9:00pm server time (9:00 - 11:00pm EST). Sunday from 6:30pm - 9:00pm server time (8:30 - 11:00pm EST). Sunday will drop as content is cleared. For more info, please join our Discord: discord.gg/AvCNbjA and check out the #welcome channel. If you're interested in learning more or joining us, please contact an officer in-game; Nota#11127, TRuKuRT#1785, ephi#11846.Tor1 Nov 14
Nov 13 [H] <Bloodshot> 8/8H 3/8M, recruiting RDPS <Bloodshot> 8/8H, 3/8M is a semi-casual group of mature raiders that enjoys downing high-end content on the US -Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Dunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul server cluster . The core group is made up of experienced players who have been raiding together for at least the last couple of expansions. We expect our members to be relatively chill and respectful to other guild members including socials members as we invite non-raiders to enjoy our guild as well. As a member of our raid team, you are expected to maintain focus during raids, have good attendance, and come to raid prepared which means bringing all of your personal consumables (Flask, Food, Enchants, Gems, Health Pots, DPS Pots, Mana pots, etc) and bringing an understanding of boss mechanics and potential strategies we’ve posted in our Disord. We all strive to be our best so we expect the same from you. Schedule Thursday and Monday: 7:00-10:00 PM PST (Progression) Sunday: 7:00-10:00 pm PST (Heroic if people are interested) Recruitment We are actively looking to add some additional ranged DPS to our Mythic Uldir raiding team. If you are a ranged DPS and you excel at your class then we would like to speak with you. If you have a healing offspec, even better. Exceptional players of any role will be considered and are welcome to apply. Contact Send a message to Fierytaint-Boulderfist in game or Dukibritches#1999 on Battle.net if you are interested in joining our raid team.Fierytaint5 Nov 13
Nov 12 Recruiting for raid- need dps/heals <Phoenix Rising> Newly guild looking for more members to join our progression weekday/weekend raiding group(DPS,tanks, heals). Tes&Wed Sat&Sun 6-9pm server. We have an active PVP grp & Mythic+ grp. All skill levels are welcome. also looking for TANKS for mythic+ and possible for raiding. Lead by 2/8M GM. guarantee a fun and relaxing community.Drydumpling0 Nov 12
Nov 10 [H] <From The Back> 8/8H 1/8M is LFM Hey y’all, posting a new thread with an update. We’re a small guild currently looking for more players to add to our mythic raiding roster. As well as another mythic + team. We raid 7:30-9:30pm server time Tuesday/Thursday. Very active core and always trying to progress content. If you’re interested or would like to chat please message anyone from the guild. Or add Jchopfe#1108 Thank you for you’re timeZaddy0 Nov 10
Nov 8 Old Dunemaul Anyone from Vanilla and BC dunemaul even here anymore? Was pretty bummed when I just found out they merged the forums ;(Naomxin70 Nov 8
Nov 5 [H] Relic PST Guild looking for more. - Are you on the West Coast and tired of finding little to no options for guilds that fit your time zone? We got you covered - Want progression, but your stuck? We got you covered - Need to raid once you get the kids in bed? We got you covered - Want a mature guild who loves to bull!@#$ and have fun? - We got you covered. <Relic> is a horde based guild on the Bloodscalp realm. We are a group of friends that enjoy raiding, mythic dungeons, pvp and more. We run a Discord and raid with a great co guild at the same time. We currently raid Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 7:00 - 9:30 PST Progress is N(8/8) H(5/8) We are looking for solid dependable people to have fun with. Current needs are DPS and Healers, but of course we are open to overfilling if you're a cool human. Want more information? Drop a note below or look for the following guild members below. Crimson Tarogan#1965 (Taro-Bloodscalp) Vildainn#1740 (Vildainn-Bloodscalp) OR Corvane DemineVildainn1 Nov 5
Nov 5 [H]<PWA>BFA Recruitment 5/8M Needs RDPS/Rogue <Power Word Awesome> Is looking for a mythic experienced ranged dps to add to our roster for BFA. About us: The guild was founded in TBC as a semi-hardcore raiding guild interested in pushing through all content while maintaining a friendly and fun atmosphere. This remains our ethos to this day. Many of our original members still play WoW and other games together. We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm Pacific What we expect from our raiders: >95% attendance - we like to keep a small tight knit group of players which means near perfect attendance is a must. Come to raid on time and prepared. Maximum effort - be active outside of raids, do M+, run the new island content, pvp, do whatever it takes to give yourself an edge in power when it comes time to raid. Be knowledgeable - watch videos and do your own research on upcoming bosses. Consider optimal spec and talent choices. 15 minutes of research before raid can save hours of wiping. Be a fun human being - Relax and enjoy the game, be friendly, be silly even! Check your ego at the door. What to expect from us: Most of our members are in their 20s/early 30s and hail from all over the US and parts of Canada. Raids are laid back affairs with fun banter and the occasional meme, but when pull timers go up we are focused on killing bosses. We do all kinds of PvE and PvP content, but the primary focus of the guild is Cutting Edge achievements. We encourage all our members to participate in strategy and guild policy discussion, most of which will take place on discord outside of raid times. Leadership is open and accessible. How to join: Add me on bnet: c00kies#1667 Or message me on discord: @Mythik#7361 Contact me in game or I will contact you. We'll have an informal interview and discuss a trial run if it sounds like you are a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you, and wish everyone luck in BFA!Ariaa6 Nov 5
Nov 4 [A] Recruiting for <Axiomatic> We are a few players on Maiev, raiding with our larger circle of friends spread across several servers. Thanks to Flex raiding we would be interested in recruiting a handful of additional players who can deal damage or perhaps heal. Our interest is in Normal and Heroic raiding - for the moment we have scheduled only a single night of raiding on Thursdays. This is not a large community and I do not expect it to become one.Oren1 Nov 4
Nov 4 Allaince Resto sham LF guild 355 Resto LF a weekend or 8pm-11pm EST raiding guildHygieia0 Nov 4
Nov 3 [A] Euphoric <Team Hotcakes> Recruiting Team Hotcakes in Euphoric is currently recruiting for Mythic progression. We are currently 8/8 H and 1/8 M. We are in need of Demon Hunters (Havoc) and ranged DPS Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 5pm to 8pm Pacific Time. (We clear heroic on Tuesday and start progression on Mythic as soon as we are done) Please send me an in game mail or reply to this thread.Ajani4 Nov 3
Nov 2 <H> No Good Deed Recruiting One of Bloodscalp's oldest established guilds, No Good Deed is based on stability and respect for its membership. Our philosophy has remained consistent from our founding in Vanilla, maintained because our leadership is still the same as it was back then. We have members who have been with us since that founding, and most of our core has been with us for many years and many expansions. This means we have been thru the highs and the lows of this game. We have gone thru each expansion together, seeing both the excitement of releases and the doldrums of the endings. We've seen 40 man raids turn to 10s and 25s and then into flex. We've been thru loot systems, hardcore raiding and every sort of challenge a guild can face (including losing a healer mid raid with this line: “AFK, wife just went into labor”). Thru it all, we've maintained our community and provided the opportunity for our membership to see the content with people we enjoy playing with. While we had our run hardcore, 4-5 day a week, realm first raiding, our philosophy has evolved with our membership. Currently, we target Heroic level raiding on a two day a week schedule- Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning at 8:30 Eastern and continuing until around 11. Using this schedule, we have easily achieved AOTC with our core raiders on all tiers and had enough time to carry more casual raiders among us to that title. The atmosphere is relaxed but competent. Strategies are developed by the entire raid team, with no voice going unheard. Drama and loot issues are non-existent. We are always seeking individuals who are looking to participate in this kind of environment. We are most active in the evenings and weekends on an Eastern Time Zone basis. We are NOT a spam invite guild; the right fit from a personality standpoint is just as important as ability in game. If interested, please contact me NGDMensrea#1491 to discuss it and we will find a time for you to join us in raid or in running some M+.Mensrea50 Nov 2
Nov 2 [H] ReHLab is super Fab! Nov 01/18 - Looking for other small guild(s) to collab run for mythic raiding! Currently are collaborating with [From the Back] but we still need a few more! Heroic clears weekly! PST for more info! ReHLab is a casual raiding guild squishing pixels for 2 or 3 nights during the week! Recruiting to round out a solid roster for Mythic Raiding! Current Status: 8/8H 1/8M Uldir, We are a group of about 15 core players coming back to raid in BFA. Most of us have raided in hardcore guilds for a good majority of our WoW careers up to Legion and have achieved AoTC in many past raids. We may be casual but we clean up shop in the 2 days. Raid Day/Times: Tues & Thursday 630pm -930pm server Monday 730pm server - normal (alts) Currently looking for: priority ALL range DPS - lock! 1 Healer - pref resto druid However, any well versed player is always welcome and we encourage anyone looking for a home to come hang out even if you have no intentions of raiding and want to run mythic+ dungeons, PVP, or casually fill in on off nights. Contact anyone in guild to direct you to the appropriate person! Or leave a message here. LET'S GIT'R DONE!Maxiipants9 Nov 2
Nov 1 Original boulderfist people playing classic? Old school boulderfisters: Is anyone planning to play classic? If so what server? By old school im talking like Shamans R teh Overpower, Kaizen, Guards of Honor, and the other big guilds im forgetting from way back when. -WardiemclureBenethema0 Nov 1
Nov 1 Small horde guild looking for help We are a small guild looking for help in uldir. We only have between 8-12 regular raiders and we all know each other irl. We are having trouble on Zul on normal that’s all the further we have been able to get (I know we suck). We would love if we could get some folks to help us down him either co-op with another guild or have a guild absorb us or something. We want to clear content and we have some players who are new to the game. Help a fellow horde guild out!!!!Goodguyjoê7 Nov 1
Oct 25 Highly Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes at 370+ As it says in the title currently play 5 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have: 377 Equipped Protection Paladin 376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter 377 Equipped Brewmaster Monk 372 Equipped Guardian Druid 360 Equipped Blood Death Knight I am looking for a raiding guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek and Vectus to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if paid for. What I am looking for in a guild: 1. A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid. 2. High End Raid Environment - A group of like minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails. 3. High End Mythic+ Environment - I love running mythic plus almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits. 4. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and there characters outside of raiding. 5. No Roster Issues! If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for lets not waste each others time. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. If you are not at least 2/8 M lets not waste each others time, prefer 3/8 M or 4/8 M guilds. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/CiliegiaCiliegia3 Oct 25
Oct 19 [H] Arms Warrior LF Guild - Dunemaul Good afternoon! I am a returning player to WoW after a very long break. I basically played from Vanilla up to the end of WotLK. I ended up leaving the game because life got way too busy (father of 3). I used to be in "Out of Ashes" if anyone remembers that guild from way back when. I am looking for a guild that is interested in pushing heroic raids and maybe even mythic content. My gear level at the moment does not support that type of action but am actively working on gearing up. I am also looking for a guild of mature and older players. I log on most days, usually around 8:00 ish server time (after the kids have gone to bed). I have been playing warrior as my main for most of that time. I have also delved into hunter, rogue and shaman as well. Currently, my iLVL is really low (around 333); but am working on gearing up. I consider myself to be quite competent at playing my class. I dont stand in the fire, can follow direction very well and always come to a raid prepared. A lot has changed since I left the game; but am working hard to get caught up on all of the changes. I certainly do not expect to jump into a raiding role right away, especially given the current status of my gear, but for now am more interested in finding a long term progression guild that I can be socially active with and to eventually experience the content of the game. I am happy to fill in if required & I am happy to help out the guild any way I can by farming materials for food, potions, flasks etc if it would be helpful. If you think I would be a good fit feel free to hit me up anytime. Battletag: Gorehowl#1172Gorehowl0 Oct 19
Oct 19 (H) <From The Back> Is recruiting We’re a newly formed guild that is 5/8 H, normal on farm. We’re looking for solid players to add to our roster. Need DPS/Tank/Healer, and raid Tues/Thursday 7:30-9:30 server time. We have a really good core of people that are very active and enjoy pushing content. If you’re interested in joining our community please add #jchopfe 1108 or whisper any of the players that are online. Thanks!Zaddy0 Oct 19
Oct 18 (H) Recruiting for Mythic Uldir Vital Instinct is looking for competent players to progress Mythic Uldir. 8/8 Heroic, 2/8M and progressing on Zek. Current raid times are 7-10 EST, Tuesday and Wednesday. We are open to ranged DPS 365+. Must be able to parse above 70%, and follow mechanics flawlessly. Post warcraft logs below if interested.Bigtauren0 Oct 18
Oct 18 (H) Balance druid, Looking for guild Name - Cutmyself, or Cuts Server - Boulderfist - Bloodscalp, Dunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul server group Spec - Balance, Feral in 8.1 Gear - 374 ilvl I should note that I'm mainly looking for a guild progressing through Mythic Uldir. My guild is lacking in attendance, and I would enjoy something a bit more serious. I'm looking for an evening / late night raiding guild, preferably during the weekdays. I'm 29 and I consider myself a competent and friendly player, always willing to play better. I've played Feral pretty much since Wrath. I haven't raided consistently every single tier and expansion, been playing off and on. My current guild has cleared 7/8 H and 1/8 M Uldir so far. Contact me Cut#11787Cuts1 Oct 18
Oct 17 [H] The Nightmen 7/8H LF Late Night Raiders [H] The Nightmen [H] Area 52 A few changes since we started The Nightmen, we are now looking for SERIOUS DPS/RDPS. We are closed out to classes/specs but continue to welcome any active player who eventually wants to raid. We are THE NIGHTMEN, (Yes, from “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”). We are up and coming but serious when it comes to game progression. We are currently looking for specific class/spec to add to our core team. This does not mean that we are turning down any interested parties who know their class/spec and can DPS. All BS aside here is the breakdown: Current Raid Times/Progress Report: -Tues/Wed 11:59pm-3:00am Server Time (9PM-12AM PST) -Be Online/Discord 10-15mins prior to start time -8/8N, 7/8H, Mythic is next -Guild Run Mythic+ scheduled on Calendar Thur-Mon (Optional) Communication Requirement/Other Info. -We use Discord for communication -We utilize Google docs to guide our members to see the big picture on what they need to improve and it helps officers/GM to assist with Mythic+ runs, etc for gear. -All Raid nights are logged. Who are we recruiting: -We are recruiting anyone who wants to be part of an active guild and invite anyone to kick it in our general channel or to get involved in certain duties for game progression, etc. As mentioned above we do not turn down anyone who knows their role and can prove themselves in the DPS charts. For our serious members for H Raids/Mythic, I will need the following: -Tanks: Closed (contact for more info.) -Healers: Closed (contact for more info.) -MDPS: Rogue, Monk, Warrior, Demon Hunter -RDPS: 1 Mages, 1 Warlocks, 1 Hunter, -Additionally, We do require all players to know the fights or have an understanding. It is easy to watch a quick video or utilize our discord under sections titled “Fights”. We are ACTIVE/FUN group of people. We kick it on Discord, Create events on the calendar and encourage players to get involved and have a good time. This is a time to get away from the stresses of life and have a good time because this game is meant to be enjoyable and no reason to run solo with a guild who is full of inactive players who do not welcome new members. So lets roll baby!!! Hit us up on here or contact me in game. Contact: GM: Anti#1430 or you can reach out to Tigerclaw88#1980 or Kostadine#1413 Krayons, Enkazil, Kostadine or WuzhibugongKostadine1 Oct 17
Oct 13 355 arms warrior 8/8n clear LFG [H] dunemaul OG from back in the day returning from a break, i work till 11-12pm during the week so im searching for either a early morning run, a late night run, or a sunday/monday run. you can check raider io @Glog-Dunemaul, or add me ChetManGravy#1842 and ill be happy to answer any questionsGlog0 Oct 13
Oct 13 [H] Tu-Thr Raid Guild LFM! <Open Source> <Open Source> has open recruitment for most classes and roles for BFA raiding! Currently preparing for the raid drop and fleshing out our roster. We will be raiding Tues/Wed/Thurs from 6pm - 9pm Server Time. We're set on tanks most likely, though most of our raiders are flexible. Healers and DPS are welcome to join up to give us a go! OS has been a guild on Bloodscalp since 2010 and maintains a friendly, casual atmosphere. While we are a casual raid guild, we take our progression seriously and always push through raids. Whisper or send In-game mail to Mojoe [Helencarnet-Bloodscalp], Dairy [Dairyderk-Maiev], or Jules [Julaudette-Bloodscalp] for more info, or add Dairy [TheSpacemang#1161] on bnet!Dairyderk2 Oct 13
Oct 12 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12
Oct 12 [H]Space Force is recruiting! Yes, that is right, the Space Force is recruiting to make Space Great Again! We're a solid group of friends that have been playing together since Vanilla and raiding together every expansion since. Most of us have solid roots to the original Bloodscalp, and everyone has some previous experiences of hardcore raiding, but these days we are looking to play at a more casual, though efficient, pace. Current Raid Times: Progression Focused -Tuesday/Thursday 7:00pm - 10:30pm Server Time (9:00PM - 12:30AM EST) Normal/Heroic clean up -Saturday 7:00pm - 10:30pm -8/8 Normal, 7/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic We're currently mostly looking for ranged DPS, but all classes/specs are welcome Reach out to Verria, Unbreakable, or Spacedocked in-gameVerria0 Oct 12
Oct 11 [A] Disc Healer Looking for Guild Found a guild.Coleth1 Oct 11
Oct 6 OG Boulderfist Players I played WoW at launch on Boulderfist for about 4 years. Haven't played WoW in a few years, and just started playing again. Anyways, I came across this Screenshot of the first ever Alliance PvP raid in Boulderfist history, and thought I would share for any OG Boulderfist players that may still be around. http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh236/bdreason/Ravagers.jpg The guild was called Ravagers. The raid was on Crossroads. The highest levels on the server at the time were in the mid 40's. As you can see from the screenshot, only a few of us even had mounts. Good times.Pariis52 Oct 6
Oct 5 group of 4 lf mythic heroic prog guild so long story short our guild fell apart due to reasons that were out of our control and basically what we are left with is a group of 4 people who are looking to progress, a mw monk and shaman heals, and 2 rogue dps. obviously we have many alts and can work to fill other slots, we are looking for a raid that starts anytime after 9-8pm server time. appreciate the reach outsDweeb0 Oct 5
Oct 4 [H] LF Guild Greetings and Salutations! My comrade and I are looking for a guild to explore the wonders of Azeroth with.. or just kill some stuff with. We've been duo-ing since Legion came and went and are now looking to join up with some others that have similar goals as us. I'm a 347 Resto/Boomkin Druid that comes with a 348 DK Tank partner that also has a 332 BM hunter. We're looking for a guild that participates in M+, as well as more casual raiding, normal/heroic.Cupcake2 Oct 4
Oct 4 need guild help looking for guild item lvl 345 i just want to find a group of ppl that are chill and around my age(22) and are having fun while doing dugeons and raids bien playing bymyself and it gets tiring im on realm dunmaul and would really appriate it if you guys got in contact with me so we can chill and see if you guys are the right fit bt: magicturtle#112412Wowitsjohn2 Oct 4
Sep 29 Newly Formed "PvP Guild" Recruting. Looking for all players regardless of experience, Level is not an issue. We'll help you learn aspects of PvP and grow as a player. PvE will happen as needed, we're not raiding focused, but we will raid. RBG's will be the "Core" focus of our players, and helping you find a good arena partner regardless of your experience. We are competitive, so thick skin, and a willingness to ditch your ego. FOR THE HORDE.Otherbarry1 Sep 29
Sep 26 Boulderfishing Hey everyone. I'm a cute Tauren looking for people who don't hate Enhance shamans right now. Anyone wanna Island Expedition and chill? Just asking, for a friend.Samhein0 Sep 26
Sep 25 [H]<Alpha Kenny One>[Boulderfist] Recruiting. <Alpha Kenny One> is looking for melee and ranged dps 340+. We plan to fill out the rest of our core 20 for mythic raiding. We currently only have Sunday 5pm server as our raid day so our progression hasn't been the fastest. 7/8N 4/8H. Ideally message me in game or through disco. We also put together raids throughout the week but use Sunday as our main raiding day. Normally have a raid on Tuesday and Friday that get filled with PUGs for whatever we are lacking. Discord: Vondoan#8296 B.net: Vondoan#1812 https://raider.io/guilds/us/boulderfist/Alpha%20Kenny%20OnePromenade0 Sep 25
Sep 24 [A] Any weekend raiding guilds? Good morning! Are there currently any raiding guilds operating Friday through Sunday that are in need of ranged DPS? =) Looking to do AoTC + Mythic raiding and a lot of Mythic+ runs. Can play almost any day, just rather do the raiding on the weekends. Finoll#1903 if interested.Ladivox0 Sep 24
Sep 24 Any weekend raiding guilds? Good morning! Are there currently any raiding guilds operating Friday through Sunday that are in need of ranged DPS? =) Looking to do AoTC + Mythic raiding and a lot of Mythic+ runs. Can play almost any day, just rather do the raiding on the weekends. Finoll#1903 if interested.Ladivox0 Sep 24
Sep 24 Mythic Taloc - Horde 355+ Half guild, half pug looking for more to clear mythic Taloc. Monday : 6pm Server time Bring your own consumables and read fight mechanics.Bigtauren0 Sep 24
Sep 22 YOUR BUMMED Any of you guys still roaming around? Absolutely loved you guys during BC. Always made things fun.Jolokia0 Sep 22
Sep 20 (A) THEY CALLIN ME Looking for more members to join our ranks! We are trying to work up solid M+ groups, BG and arena groups and in the future hopefully a raid group. All levels and classes are welcome but we definitely need more 120s! If you have any questions send me a message in gameYewdus0 Sep 20
Sep 19 [A]<Chaotic Neutral> Looking for Raiders Previously known as Scatter Plot on Horde side, Chaotic Neutral is a reformed-as-Alliance guild recruiting for AotC content. We are a laid back guild who prioritize fun while still getting content down. Our raid nights are very relaxed, and we understand when real life has to come before in game life. We are currently recruiting DPS (preferably ranged) for our Heroic Uldir runs, as well as any class or spec for M+ runs. Raids are Tuesday and Thursday night starting at 8:00 PM MST. Message vonscience#1847 or santrs#1805 for details.Suichuu1 Sep 19
Sep 16 delete nullBwönsamdi0 Sep 16
Sep 16 Members of Dead Guilds. I've been on Stonemaul for a long time. Ever since BC. I decided that this x-pac I would make my own guild with some friends that I've met since joining Stonemaul 11-13 years ago. I've come back to see some of the bigger guild's I remembered to be somewhat destitute. Im not too sure who might see this but if you're interested in playing the content of this expansion. Whether it be raiding, M+, PVP or just a sense of community then I hope <Rager> can be that home for those on Stonemaul and our server cluster.Uturk0 Sep 16
Sep 15 3/8H MW Monk & Prot/DPS Warrior LF Late Night Looking for a casual raiding guild that raids two nights a week around 9:30pm-2:00am PST Monday-Thursday. We arent interested in being bench raiders. We know what we bring to a raid group and we're looking to trial and earn our spots. Times: 9:30pm - 2:00am PST Days Available: Monday-Thursday 342 ilvl Prot/Fury Warrior - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Stampead 3/8 H - 4/8 N Uldir 352 ilvl Mistweaver Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Mooseknucklë 3/8 H - 5/8 N Uldir Battle ID: kostadine#1413Ianiero1 Sep 15
Sep 13 [H]Join <Relic> Just do it <Relic> We are a small group of friends that enjoy raiding, mythic dungeons, pvp and more. We are looking for solid dependable people to have fun with, we currently need dps and healers but of course we are open to overfilling if you're a cool human. Make new friends and kick content !@#. Our raid times are around 7:30pm PST Weekdays and most of us have flexibility to change days if not times. Recapture that good ol nostalgia from days gone past and join a group of super cool people looking to have some fun. Want more information? Join us on Thursdays for a drop in raid message or mail Tarogan#1965 (Taro-bloodscalp)Cenai3 Sep 13
Sep 12 [H]<Rager> 3/8 is recruiting! <Rager> [H] 3/8 is recruiting melee, ranged, and heals for our Heroic raid team Raid times: Monday, 7pm - 11pm (est) Tuesday, 7pm - 11pm (est) Thursday, 7pm - 11pm (est) Saturday, 7pm - 11pm (est) Currently seeking: Tank: Need flexible tank. DPS: Demon Hunter, Hunter, Monk, Boomkin, Mage, Warlock, Rogue Healers: Paladin, Shaman, Druid, Monk Contacts: Broseidan#1337 RickyRice#1803 MAD#12291 Guyst#1549 Capzielith#1929Uturk4 Sep 12
Sep 8 [H] <Prescription Strength> Open Recruitment <Prescription Strength> Is a horde guild comprised of many members whom have played WoW off and on throughout the years. We are a social guild focused on progressing steadily through BFA content. We will be running Normal and Heroics. We are recruiting for our core raid team we need Healers and melee dps to complete our Normal Uldir roster. Raid Times Tuesday - 6PM-8PM PST Wednesday - 6PM-8PM PST =Alternating Saturdays= Saturday - 6PM-8PM PST Saturday - 9AM-11AM PSTTroy2 Sep 8
Sep 6 [H] <Ubiquitas> Looking for Raid Members <Ubiquitas> is looking for any who are interested in joining a raiding guild. We are specifically looking for various DPS and Healers to fill out our main raid for mythic progression. As of right now, raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and either Friday/Saturday, from 10pm-1am CST. For those with less experience, we are willing to take you through the gearing up process only if you show dedication and willingness to improve. If you are interested please go to our raid discord and leave a message on the recruitment chat with your information. https://discord.gg/s8bxsYE Also, to speed up the recruitment process feel free to message me directly on discord for any more information or questions. Thanks, KenjiKenji0 Sep 6
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 3 So I have a new thing... I was struggling with completing the kill 10 players in XXX zone, because PvPers are unreliable and zurg groups seem to sweep through regularly. So, I tried out a little something: https://imgur.com/a/Ne7BOuG https://imgur.com/a/mURpYjD Just to be clear, at least one turtle gets through per time, but that's 10 rounds of perma vanish until the aggro subsides. Don't forget to like and mash that subscribe, hit me with some Twinstabook love.Dimunime0 Sep 3
Sep 1 Old school Stonemaulers Who's all still around?Phenik58 Sep 1