Borean Tundra and Shadowsong

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
20h New to server, LFG Hey Shadowsong, i'm 'Sham' recently transferred back to horde (thank god) and over to this server. Little about me: Navy sailor on active duty (won't be deploying for awhile) Somewhere between casual and elitist IE when i raid im there to down bosses and have fun doing it, but doing mechanics are my #1. Looking for a community to join over here as my last one dissolved while i was deployed. I play WoW, Overwatch, I have destiny 2, and will be playing CoD when it comes out. Open to other games as well. Got a badass gaming rig and am reliable. Let me know if you think me and your community are a match! This is like a damn dating site lolShamwiches1 20h
21h (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 21h
May 17 Looking for WoW friends! <3 Hey there! I'm looking for a guild and some friends to play with on here. I'm usually on everyday and I would like some people to quest and level up with. I have a bunch of characters at various levels! Please add me and let's have some fun! IrateSumo #1646 <3Sevashka6 May 17
May 14 Shadowsong Legacies Hello boys and girls from Shadowsong.. I am wondering who is still here from BC/WOTLK.. I am Djv if anyone remembers please say hi :DDjvill3 May 14
May 13 Kagarot, you touched a great many lives Kag, WE found out today that you passed while in the Philippines living life. You had the opportunity to winter in Costa Rica last year, and decided to see the other side of the world this year. You always had a way of making a friend wherever you went. If you spent more than 5 minutes with someone they were your friend. You would do anything for anyone, you were a member of the guild for many years, you were a member of Catalyst, BuggsKillSquad, Execution, Tyrants, and finally Fates Call. I am sure there will be many that remember you, I know a great many in guild certainly will. You were an interesting man, you were older than me, and to look at you, former trucker, biker, mountain man, one would never suspect you were a gamer. Farewell my friend, I am happy that you had an opportunity to see parts of the world many will not, to swim in oceans in different continents, eat food we can hardly pronounce, and you lived life to the fullest. /saluteMarathal1 May 13
May 7 [H] <Defiance> 6/11M LF DPS/Healers [H] <Defiance> 6/11M LF DPS/Healers <Defiance> Realm: Horde I Shadowsong/BoreanTundra I US Progression: 6/11M *It is not required for you to be 6/11M* Raids Tues/Thurs (progression) -- 6:30-9:30 PM PST Sun (heroic/older tier) -- 6:30-9:30 PM PST Fri (OPTIONAL) -- Antorus "Fun Run" Alts/Friends/Family/Casuals Contacts: Bnet: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760 Bnet: SpoiledRoten#1538 Discord: SpoiledRotten#5734 Recruitment: We are currently continuing progression raiding and accepting exceptional players for any class and spec. In particular, our current needs are as follows: Melee DPS: Retribution Paladin, Rogue (prefer Assassination/Subtlety) and Havoc Demon Hunter Range DPS: Marksman Hunter, Balance Druid, Mage (any spec), and Elemental Shaman Healers: Mistweaver Monk Off-spec tank/heals and dps/heals always a plus! About Us: Defiance is a casual-core or semi hardcore guild. We raid three hours, three days a week. We are also active with mythic plus keys, leveling/gearing alts, old content, etc., while talking $#!% to each other in Discord and just having a good time. We are looking to grow as a community, not just raid. Most of our members play the game everyday and our main goal is to have fun and enjoy ourselves. With that being said, we also like to push current content. We have done the top 100 thing in previous content, we don't quit when encounters get tough, we review logs and our strat, make adjustments, and keep pushing. We are an adult guild, mostly 20+ (some well above that, you know who you are!). We are looking for competitive, intelligent, and humble players who want to enjoy the game with like-minded individuals. We are not, and do not want, elitist and do not care for a know-it-all types of players. We strive to maintain a drama-free environment with positive attitudes. If you are interested or just have questions, add us on Bnet and/or Discord!Spöiledröten0 May 7
May 5 Scarab Lord Titles from Shadowsong Hey all, As the title reads, I'm trying to remember the Scarab Lords from way back in Vanilla on Shadowsong. If you were around then...& remember. Please let me know who got them from both Horde & Alliance. Thanks.Rzn8 May 5
May 4 Joint realm discord server Hello Borean Tundra and Shadowsong! Just to let everyone know we have a discord server up and going! It is open for both factions and every one is welcome! We got channels for guild recruitment, server and blizzard news. Along with a variety of voice channels that are open to everyone! Come join the fun! https://discord.gg/A5hcqVkLethalvenoms10 May 4
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 28 <A> New Fury Warrior LF Home Looking for a guild to call home with people I'd like to call family. This means I am looking for something friendly and members that aren't afraid to help new players out :) Looking for a guild that will allow me to establish my BNet friends list as well possibly. I am deaf (no hearing) irl so discord or any other voice app is out of the question. Looking forward to seeing the responses :) Send me an add on BNet or whisper me in game. IGN: Captnbuddha BNet: Captnbuddha#1349Captnbuddha0 Apr 28
Apr 24 [H] <Defiance> 5/11M LF DPS/Heals <Defiance> Realm: Horde I Shadowsong/BoreanTundra I US Progression: 5/11M *It is not required for you to be 5/11M* Raids Tues/Thurs/Sun -- 6:30-9:30pm PST Fri (OPTIONAL) -- Antorus "Fun Run" Alts/Friends/Family/Casuals Contacts: Bnet: DeathWaits#1484 Discord: DeathWaits#1976 Bnet: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760 Bnet: SpoiledRoten#1538 Discord: SpoiledRotten#5734 Recruitment: We are currently accepting exceptional and players for any class and spec, both casual and raiders. In particular, our current needs are as follows: Melee DPS: Rogue and Demon Hunter Range DPS: Boomkin, Mage, and Elenental Shaman Healers: Resto Druid Off spec tank/heals always a plus! About Us: Defiance is a casual-core or semi hardcore guild. We raid three hours, three days a week. We are also active with mythic plus keys, leveling/gearing alts, old content, etc., while talking $#!% to each other in Discord and just having a good time. We are looking to grow as a community, not just raid. Most of our members play the game everyday and our main goal is to have fun and enjoy ourselves. With that being said, we also like to push current content. We have done the top 100 thing in previous content, we don't quit when encounters get tough, we review logs and our strat, make adjustments, and keep pushing. We are an adult guild, mostly 20+ (some well above that, you know who you are!). We are looking for competitive, intelligent, and humble players who want to enjoy the game with like-minded individuals. We are not, and do not want, elitist and do not care for a know-it-all types of players. We strive to maintain a drama-free environment with positive attitudes. If you are interested or just have questions, add us on Bnet and/or Discord!Spöiledröten0 Apr 24
Apr 19 [H] <Defiance> 4/11M--T/Th/Su 630-930 PST <Defiance> Realm: Horde I Shadowsong/BoreanTundra I US Progression: 4/11M Raids Tues/Thurs/Sun -- 6:30-9:30pm PST Fri (OPTIONAL) -- Antorus "Fun Run" Alts/Friends/Family/Casuals Contacts: Bnet: DeathWaits#1484 Discord: DeathWaits#1976 In-game: Deathwaitz Bnet: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760 In-game: Shamydavisjr Recruitment: We are currently accepting exceptional and positive players for any class and spec, both casual and raiders. Raid Team: Melee DPS: Rogue, Feral, Ret, DH Range DPS: MM Hunter, Boomkin, Mage Healers: Resto Druid Off spec tank/heals always a plus! About Us: Defiance is a casual-core or semi hardcore guild. We raid three hours, three days a week. When we aren't raiding, we are doing the normal WoW stuff & things: mythic plus keys, wq's, gathering/crafting, leveling/gearing alts, old content, etc.. All while talking $#!% to each other in Discord and just having a good time. We are looking to grow as a community, not just raid. Most of our members play the game everyday and our main goal is to have fun and enjoy ourselves. With that being said, we also like to push current content, and we are getting the job done. We have done the top 100 thing in previous content, we don't quit when encounters get tough, we review logs and our strat, make adjustments and keep pushing. We are an adult guild, mostly 20+ (some well above that, you know who you are!). We are looking for competitive, intelligent, and humble players who want to enjoy the game with like-minded individuals. We are not, and do not want, elitist; nor do we care for a know-it-all. We strive to maintain a drama-free environment with positive attitudes. If you are interested or just have questions, add us on Bnet and/or Discord!Deathwaitz1 Apr 19
Apr 7 Learning to tank I'm the only person in my guild, currently using it as a bank but I want to leave and join a guild that is friendly and will help me learn to tank raids I leveled from 55-110 as blood just doing dungeons. I did ToS on LFR and some normal difficulty. People said I did good. I want to join a guild with people who can help me learn to tank so I can main this character in BfA.Bell4 Apr 7
Apr 7 [H] Artifice is Recruiting! Artifice (circa 2006) www.artificeguild.com The longest running guild on US-Shadowsong (now connected to Borean Tundra), with room for Warcraft players of all varieties. Focusing primarily on end game, with groups of PVP and casual players, we're a well known guild of 100+ active subscribers, many of whom have called it a home since Vanilla/TBC. We Have a vast group of players who also play every other form of Blizzard game out there. We are currently seeking to round out our Raiding roster for Legion. While we run a progression based raid, we by no means push for server firsts. We progress but we don't punish ourselves into hating the game, and while we enforce the "you have to pull your own weight" rule, we don't mind when RL happens and people need one day a week off for work or to take a few weeks for a honeymoon or similar. A second, more casual raiding group is also available for those who cannot raid mid week, on Friday 5 pm PST Progression group; - Tuesday - Thursday 5 pm-8:30 pm PST - Well rounded DKP loot system - 3/9 M Tomb of Sargaras - 10/10H, 3/10M Nighthold - Full Clear Emerald nightmare Currently we are looking for various dps, primarily ranged, and possibly a tank to the right candidate. All applications will be taken into consideration. Applications can be sent to or Matillis#1685 (please include in note that you are applying for Artifice) or by mail to Lainey-Shadowsong. Please include class, spec, schedule availability, iLevel and raiding experience. Thanks!Lainey9 Apr 7
Apr 7 Looking for guild Looking to join a very active friendly help full guild I’m am a returning player looking to get back at it add me my battle tag on battle net is ElderGod#11809 thanksLegon1 Apr 7
Apr 6 [H] Fates Call, open recruitment Fates Call was created on January 16, 2009. We are the last original (server day one) guild on Borean Tundra. Obviously Shadowsong being one of the first Servers, there are a few much older than us, but hey, 8 years is a good deal of time, especially after the years of guilds being formed just to make someone money. The idea behind the guild was one to create a place for "mature" World of Warcraft players. No, not just for old people, but a place for players who have kids and/or are married. Or people who are serious about school but still want to have people to enjoy the game with. In short, we created a guild for members who have real lives. We are a close knit group that enjoys all aspects of the game together with the understanding that families/real life comes first. These were the basic principles behind FC in the beginning and they continue to be today. We are a little bit of everything. So whether you enjoy PVE, PVP, or just want some fun people to hang out with we may be for you. We are currently recruiting all ages and levels of experience. We have a great knowledgeable group that are willing to help out when we can, many with experience back to the beginning of WoW. While the majority of the members are adults, we do accept those under the age of 18. We have recently added many returning players of all level ranges and many new players. Everyone deserves to have a guild to call home, regardless of level or experience, or years played. If you are looking for a "Hardcore Raiding" guild we are not for you. . You will never be required to raid with us. ***Our raiding style has been very successful for us but as always anyone is welcome to apply solely to enjoy our atmosphere. If you do join to raid, keep in mind that our raiding style is not that of a "raiding" guild. Raiding is not a job and while we do expect you to be on time and be prepared, we also strive to keep it fun. If you are interested in joining this great group of people stop by http://fatescall.rocks or whisper an officer in game. If you have any questions contact an officer in game or though the guild website. Thank you, Have a great day! Officers: GM- Marathal Co-GM's- Mymystic, Pernicious, Thideras Officers- Mulron, Waygu, Wolke, Cymede, FuzzleduzzleMarathal48 Apr 6
Apr 5 927 Resto shaman LFG Looking for a night raiding guild (9-12pm PST weekdays) for normal raids progressing into heroics.Chupacabre0 Apr 5
Apr 5 Looking for very active guild I’m a returning player looking for an active helpful guild to get back in the swing of things I’m an 875 demon hunterLegon5 Apr 5
Apr 3 Names for Sale!!!!!! So I am not sure if this is OK or not. Couldn't find anything in the rules. I rolled a few toons on BT when it first dropped. I was going to delete the toons, since I no longer play on the server. Was curious if someone wanted to buy the names off me. Gold of course. The names available are....... Yuffie - for all you FFXII fans Light - Perfect for a priest or pally Night - There is an awesome void elf rogue name If you are interested, let me know. GingersKill#1583Aelarna2 Apr 3
Mar 29 Releasing the name Tpaartos In case anyone wants it.Tpaartos3 Mar 29
Mar 26 New Guild <Doomforge> LF skilled players Doomforge About Us We are a new, semi-hardcore guild looking for skilled players. We’re pretty chill people looking to progress through content at an advanced pace. We are looking to do High Mythic+ Keys, Heroic Raiding, Normal Raiding for alts and some PVP. We have a discord but it’s not required. Realm: Borean Tundra/Shadowsong Needs: Raid Leader/Officer Second Tank Healers ALL DPS Times: No set times yet, flexible, looking to decide times with Raid Leader and members. Expectations: Able to run +15 Keys Learning from mistakes Showing up to raid times Knowing your classShadok1 Mar 26
Mar 23 <Get Schwifty>US-Borean Tundra(11/11H) LF DPS Hello Rick and Morty fans and future raiders! <Get Schwifty> US-Borean Tundra, Shadowsong is a 11/11 Heroic raiding guild that started up in August of this year. We are a fun, active, and sociable guild and our officers are on almost every day to help improve both themselves and their fellow guildmates. We run high level keys (15+), Heroic Antorus, and have Normal Antorus on farm for our alts. Our raid times for Heroic are Saturday and Sunday @6:00pm server time. Normal runs are on Friday and Monday @6:00pm server time Requirements for joining our Heroic Raiding Team: 1. Be at least 945+ item level and have at least 75 artifact traits in your main weapon. 2. Be able to pull over 1.2 million damage sustained on single target. 3. Keystone master achievement (have at least completed a +15 keystone). 4. 11/11 completion of normal Antorus with knowledge of all mechanics and have started studying Heroic Antorus Mechanics (Wowhead/TL;DR/Fat Boss). 5. Be able to run at least one +15 keystone every week with us or on your own time. 6. Have a good attitude and come prepared to raids! If you are interested in joining our team please send a message or mail (if we are not online) to: Guild Master: Hartless (Hartless#11448), Head Officers: Rabdure (Rabdure#1752) Faye/Jròd (Retribution#1441) Rellinarra (Leinarah#1603) Mezi (Mezi#1827) Please include in the message or mail the following: class, spec, ilvl equipped, and current/past raid experience. Thanks and hope you can find a home with us! :)Jròd1 Mar 23
Mar 23 bloodvine lens .Swiftyfinger0 Mar 23
Mar 19 Looking for Raid Team & New Friends Hey all :-). SS veteran here - been on server since Firelands and originally raided and belonged to the old guild Oblivion, which has since dissolved. Getting back to a more regular schedule and am looking for a new raiding guild with mature players (full disclosure, old guy here :-). Not looking for anything hardcore, more of a casual but steady environment where the team will raid 1-2 times per week, after 7pm MST. Also fine with a guild that has a good community and an alt raid I could participate in. Raiding is important, but not as much as the people I'll see every day in game :-). Currently have a 920 feral druid (OS guardian) and a 930 vengeance DH (OS havoc). Experienced player with good mechanics knowledge and a quick learner for new content. Look forward to hearing from any potential guilds on SS/BT that could be a fit. Thanks all :-)Taurion3 Mar 19
Mar 11 [A] Selling Heroic Argus Kills (AOTC) Hello Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 350k. I'm flexable with pricing (willing to take pets and other in game items for compensation). I take payment on several servers. My group runs 7 days a week and has several runs per day. If you are interested or have questions: add KevinRam#11394. Thanks!Solarwalker1 Mar 11
Mar 11 Tank/Heals LF guild Hey there people, Just gonna drop this here and see how it goes. I'm looking for a new realm, awesome guild, and good people. Mostly tanked this expansion and look to continue doing that. Main is 953 5/11H Bear and healer is a 942 MW monk. Still working on that AoTC, but have achieved it every other raid this expansion. Looking to continue progression while enjoying what's left of Legion with good, fun, awesome people and looking forward to the next xpac. I prefer Horde, though am not entirely opposed to going Alliance, but the mojo has to be right. Anyone interested, feel free to hit me up on BTag or Discord. BTag: Proteansoul#1851 Discord: Bones#1734Bigdaddyxxl3 Mar 11
Mar 3 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold3 Mar 3
Mar 3 Recruiting for M+ team We are currently building a core team to regularly run keys with. We have a small group of about 3 guys right now. Looking for a tank and DPS. Pst me in game or add my b-tag EJoyner28#1325. Cheers!Crumji2 Mar 3
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal3 Feb 25
Feb 8 Big Bada Boom - Casual 2-Night Team Hey there! We're Big Bada Boom, a casually-minded-yet-progressively-awesome guild and cross-server raid team on Borean Tundra/Shadowsong (PvE). We're a fun, laid back bunch that prides ourselves on running a low pressure raid while still progressing. We accomplish this by recruiting folks with a similar mindset to ours and ensuring everyone has their voices heard regarding decisions we make. We're a tight-knit bunch, and most of us are friends and guildmates from past expansions. Some of us are newer to raiding while others are experienced raiders and have raided progressively in the past. We decided to band together in Legion to see what we could accomplish on a truly casual schedule. Raid times and days: Tues/Thurs: 7:00 - 9:30 PM PST Optional Alt Raid on Friday: 7:00 - 9:30 PST Progression: 11/11 H Antorus, 1/9 M ToS, 3/10 M NH, 7/7 M EN We're open to players who have flexible schedules and may not be able to raid all of the time. We have no strict attendance requirements and currently use Open Raid to fill in gaps and meet awesome people. We're also open to newer players/those newer to raiding. What we can provide to you: - A tight-knit group of friends who are more than willing to help you learn new roles, specs, etc., while not hand-holding necessarily - A consistent group of folks who love to learn new content together - A cooperative, teamwork-filled atmosphere where we focus on helping each other obtain their goals - A fun, laid back atmosphere - Flexible attendance requirements (Can't make raids 100% of the time? No problem) - Full guild bank repairs, consumables, help with crafting materials, etc. - Nightly mythic+ dungeon runs most nights What we expect from you: - A cooperative, positive outlook - A bit of patience - Due to our flexible attendance requirements, we regularly bring new people - Prior notice whenever possible if you can't make a raid - Respect for others - Don't be an !@#$%^ (there are plenty of -*!@#$ guilds out there if that's what turns you on) - The ability to help others constructively/take constructive criticism - A desire to better yourself for the team/make improvements if necessary (you don't have to be a pro l33t raider, but if you're holding the group back, you should want to improve - Goals that meet our own - We're here to have fun, see what we can tackle, and keep making improvements. Loot's awesome, but not our primary goal. Hardcore progression, obviously, isn't our primary goal either, but it's important to us that we keep progressing as a guild and as individual players. Currently accepting all classes/roles! To apply, get in touch with me. You can contact me in-game on Borean Tundra by whispering/mailing Setah or by adding my Btag: Khar#1809. We use Discord for voice chat as well as cross-server text-based chat. You can get in touch with me there as well: Setah#9072Setah15 Feb 8
Feb 3 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Feb 3
Jan 28 [H] <Tactics> 5/11M Recruiting! Thank you for your interest in Tactics (5/11M)! Our guild has been established on Shadowsong for several years, earning Realm First Ra-Den in the process. We are actively seeking motivated and experienced players that are looking to progress on a nine hour per week schedule. Our guild also hosts a sizeable Mythic+ community, with several players well above 3,000 raider.io rating. We raid from Tuesday to Thursday, 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM Pacific Standard Time. For us, an ideal applicant is: - Experienced with all aspects of the specialization with which they are applying. - Prepared in advance for planned encounters. - Willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group. - Adaptable to changes made to the approach of a raid encounter. - Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons. Feel free to contact the following Battle Tags if you are interested in our organization: Blood: Dzt#11245 Impureheals: Impure#1957 Or contact us via our Recruiting Discord: https://discord.gg/yZAmukRImpureheals4 Jan 28
Jan 19 The Dark Coven [A] Open Recruitment <The Dark Coven> -- is recruiting all exceptional applicants as we refine our progression team throughout the remainder of Legion. CURRENT PROGRESSION: Antorus - 11/11 N 3/11 H RAIDING TIMES: We are looking for people that can commit to all raid days, who will show up prepared and on time. Tues/Wed/Thurs: 6:30-8:30 pm Server (PST) On off days we have optional social events and mythic keystone runs. RECRUITMENT: We are currently looking for all exceptional players to build on our raid progression. We are currently primarily in need of: Range Dps Dps/Tank OS However, if you are a strong raider and you play a spec/class not listed, we encourage you to inquire to see if we can find a spot for you on the team. EXPECTATIONS: We expect all raiders to come to raids prepared. This means: - Having the correct gems/enchants - Class knowledge - Raid preparation. We only raid 6 hours a week, so it is imperative that we don't waste time. Underperforming players will be benched until performance can be brought up to par for the current content. LOOT SYSTEM: Personal loot Battletag Contacts: Grunclaw - comegetsome#1733 Warchix - okilldps#1855 Medivsrage - twindeath#1599Warchix0 Jan 19
Jan 10 2017 Server holiday Christmas card shoot Both Alliance and horde are welcome. I hope a lot of people will be able to make it.Marathal7 Jan 10
Jan 7 Pie Vendor [A] is recruiting dps Hi All, Pie Vendor is currently recruiting a couple more dps for raiding. We are looking for: - range dps in general is preferred (though we have quite a few hunters, so maybe something else) - for melee only dh or dk Pie Vendor is an old guild on Shadowsong, formed in Vanilla and have raided actively every tier since BC. About half our current raid team joined the guild in Wraith or earlier. We are a seriously casual raiding guild. We are casual in that we have a small raiding schedule (2 nights, 5 hours total). We are serious in that we have a regular schedule, regular roster, and expectations of our raiders. Our guild members are generally people with families, work and other obligations. We don't want to raid a lot. However, we enjoy raiding and we enjoy raiding at a certain level. To us raiding casually doesn't have to be a raid without organization or goals. Our goal is to clear heroic (aotc) and get as many mythic bosses down each tier as we can. What we offer: a) A small but action packed raid schedule of 2 night, 5 hour total. (T/W, 7:30pm PST start, 10pm pst end), completely optional friend and family/alt raid night on Sunday. b) A record of stability: Pie Vendor is one of the oldest guilds on the server. We were formed in Vanilla and we have raided every tier since BC. c) A home: our members have been in this guild a long time. Half our current raid team joined in wraith or earlier. This is home. What we are looking for: a) Mature raider. Someone who can meet our schedule regularly - though we understand not necessarily always. b) Someone who knows how to gear/play their toon reasonably well - we aren't asking you to be top x% of the charts...but we do have some expectations of our raiders. This is part of that serious raiding bit. I know it sounds unfriendly but we think that a solid raid team requires members to be roughly at the same place. c) Someone who is looking for the same goal as us (heroic clear, a few mythic bosses each tier). This is important. If you are looking for server firsts... this isn't the guild for that. If clearing all mythic content before the next tier's release... this isn't the guild for you. If you only care about clearing normal, this isn't the place for you. Anyhow, If you are interested, lets talk. My btag is current#1472.Yfelshammy1 Jan 7
Dec 21 LVL 19 GUILD FOR PVP Wanting to know if there is a lvl 19 twink guild for pvp. Faction does not matter. Ill play either.Xbomb2 Dec 21
Dec 21 Old school raider back LFguild Hello people of shadowsong. I'm a old school raiding player who raided all throughout vanilla, BC, and wotlk then stopp3d playing and just coming back. I'm looking for a casual but progressive raiding guild that raids 2-3 nights a week between 5-10pm eastern. I'm mainly kept as that's what I've always done and loved but can heal or dps. I haven't yet hit 110 but will this week. Past achievements: Raided all content in vanilla but obly got first few bosses down in naxx Raided all BC content including sunwell as OT and cleared it all prenerf except KT which we then 1 shot after nerf. Ran a 9m group that sold the Armani bear mount in ZA (consider this a pretty bug achievement as we were obly group able to do this on server) Cleared all wotlk content including heroics and algalon Once we killed athas a few times is when I stopped and only now coming back. I'll do all the reading involved with my spec and raids to hold my own weight, but could use a good guild that gives a little guidance on the little differences of now between wotlk Thanks in advance and feel free to message me in game or mailBubatank2 Dec 21
Nov 18 Two guys looking for a long term guild home! Hello there! My friend and I are looking for a guild home. We have been playing wow separately for…a really long time, and together for 6 years plus. We both have extensive raid experience in multiple roles, and we both raided fairly seriously for quite a while. However, times are a bit different now! We both have jobs and kids, so raiding four nights a week is somewhat out of the question. What we are looking for: 1.) A two night a week raiding guild – almost any night works, but probably not Wednesday. 2.) 9:00 or later start time (Eastern time) 3.) Heroic is fine, Mythic is ok as well, but honestly – we don’t plan on being cutting edge. 4.) Something stable – we are not focused on ToS or really Legion exclusively, we want a long term home. What we offer: 1.) A lot of experience with WoW, MMOs generally. 2.) Class and role diversity – we have played – I think – every class in a raid environment. 3.) Patience 4.) Consistency Just to emphasize again, we are not looking short term, we are looking for a home. If you are checking ilevels to see if we can contribute to your mythic progression this weekend, we might not be what you are looking for. If you are looking for two guys who might hang around and contribute for a few years – we should talk. Thanks! p.s. We are mainly Ally, but open to a change!Vullàby6 Nov 18
Nov 18 Scarab Lord, or High Warlord... Which one do you think sounds better next to my name? ;-) See you at Crossroads :-DGutterott5 Nov 18
Oct 29 Still drunk playing wow Hello from the drunk guildless gnome with the fire horns sitting outside the stormwind auction house with his pet racoon who periodicly poops on the steps.Sathyr0 Oct 29
Oct 6 Infinite Shelf Life|Soft-core Raiding Guild <Infinite Shelf Life> <Alliance> <Softcore Raiding Guild> Infinite Shelf Life- softcore raiding guild- Shadowsong/ Borean Tundra (but you knew that already) is recruiting (yay) due to life changes, school, or whatever (I’m not nosey) we have lost a few of our DPS for our raids. So now we are looking for you (yes you) to join our crazy band of rag-tag, foul mouth, probably illiterate, possibly drunk raiders. We have achieved the ahead of the curve achievement for Heroic Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor, and Nighthold. We have also gone 9/9 bosses in Normal Tomb of Sargeras and 4/9 in Heroic; through softcore progression two nights a week for two hours each. Mondays and Thursdays 7PM-9PM realm time. We raid to enjoy ourselves and somehow succeed. Are you new to World of Warcraft, returning, or just started playing this, your new favorite class? Not a problem, we have the resources and a team of altoholics to help you achieve the spectacular results you are looking for. So if you want to be a part of our fun-time softcore (sexy eyebrows) raiding environment we extend this once in a shelf life opportunity to you. If you are interested please contact me Ashn-Shadowsong| I am tank Mjölnir-shadowsong- alt148 for the ö| Theodore#1265|| If I make you uncomfortable (pfffffft) then you could also send an in game mail to Herbnlegend-shadowsong. Call Me (sly wink, kissy lips (smolder look) TL;DR=Wall of text- - - > DPS-Fun times-softcore raiding- mon/thurs 7P-9P realm time- contact Ashn-Shadowsong / Theodore#1265 or if I make you uncomfortable (STRANGER DANGER) you can contact Herbnlegend-shadowsong he is “normal.”Mjölnir0 Oct 6
Oct 6 (A)Immortal NightStalkers Recruiting we are a casual raiding guild that is looking for some more people to join us in our raids, along with social members. We are currently recruiting for The weekend raid team which runs Friday and Saturday from 6:30pm Server until 9:00pm Server (8:30pm CST to 11:00pm CST). Details for the group: Personal Loot Currently 9/9N 3/9H ToS What we are looking for: DPS both ranged and melee Requirements: Ilvl 900+ Discord (only need to be able to listen) DBM or Bigwigs If you are interested just contact any officer in the guild. As an aside I am willing to talk with groups of interested people that would want to join us in raids but do not wish to leave their current guild, for those inquiries please send an in game mail to Alrii-Shadowsong or add Dieux#2243.Alrii1 Oct 6
Oct 4 {A} The Dark Coven <The Dark Coven> -- Shadowsong -- is recruiting all exceptional applicants as we refine our progression team for Tomb of Sargeras and throughout the remainder of Legion. The guild was founded by 3 friends in 2010 with a mission to have a great social guild and be able to have raid progression without the toxic environment. CURRENT PROGRESSION: Tomb of Sargeras -- 9/9N 4/9H RAIDING TIMES: We are looking for people that can commit to all raid days, who will show up prepared and not waste our time or their own time. We understand that real life happens, but we do ask that our raids maintain at least 90% attendance and that can raid without interruption. We don't have any strict attendance policies/punishments, however it is important for us to keep our progression as strong as possible, which relies heavily on raid wide attendance. Fridays: 6:30-9:30 pm Server (PST) Saturdays: 6:30-9:30 pm Server (PST) We also run mythic + throughout the week and social events for non raid days that are 100% optional. RECRUITMENT: We are currently looking for all exceptional players to rebuild our raid team. We don't care about item level or prior experience. We want quality players to learn, grow, and progress with. We currently have a very strong core of raiders, but with attendance issues and people quitting wow, we are strongly shifting our focus on finding players that excel at their class/spec to round out the last few spots in our main roster. We are currently primarily in need of: Any/All DPS --- Heals However, if you are a strong raider and you play a spec/class not listed, we encourage you to inquire to see if we can find a spot for you on the team. EXPECTATIONS: We expect all raiders to come to raids prepared. This means: - Having the correct gems/enchants - Class knowledge - Raid preparation. We only raid 6 hours a week, so it is imperative that we don't waste time. Underpreforming players will be benched until preformance can be brought up to par for the current content. We are not interested in carrying anyone, and if you cannot perform raid mechanics, then we are not the guild for you. Cauldrons and food will be provided by the guild bank when available. Everyone in the guild is taken care of, and this is done primarily through donation by our members. Our guild is a community and we all pitch in to get things done. LOOT SYSTEM: Personal loot Contact: Battle tag okilldps#1855Anitaconfess0 Oct 4
Sep 28 CORE Mythic Raiding spots available Defiance of Shadowsong/Borean-tundra 2/9 M - 9/9 H Defiance has been around since Vanilla and over the last 3 years we ended up creating that stable atmosphere a lot of people are looking for and other guilds are lacking. Raid Time: Tues(Farm/Gear) Thur/Sun 630-930(Progression) pm PST Fri - Optional fun for alts/friends and family Currently willing to accept exceptional players of any class for the mythic progression. Accepting casual players as well for all other content. Melee Open Ranged DPS Hunter, Mage, Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman and Boomkin are needed. Off-spec Tanking opportunities available for Mythic progression. Defiance is a casual-core or semi hardcore guild that raids, runs Mythic+s, runs WQs together, and always tries to find something to do every day of the week while hanging out together in Discord listening to music. We have done the top 100 thing. We dont burn out or call it quits when content gets rough. We are an adult guild comprised of ages 20+ and pride ourselves on having virtually a 100% retention rate. We are a down to earth guild here to find competitive and smart players that want to progress in Mythic content in a drama free environment. With that said, we are not so obsessed with progression that Mythic comes before the players. This is a game and should be played as such with other players that share the same goals and fits your schedule. NO elitists and no one likes a know it all, just have a positive attitude. We work to build an environment and community that players want to log into. Doing so helps prevent burnout so we can enjoy endgame content without all the stress normal raid environments bring. Please feel free to add our battletag at any time to get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact: Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760 Btag: Vikingodin#11181 Discord: VikingodinTheKinkster#0642Vikingoden1 Sep 28
Sep 25 [A]<The World Needs A Hero>8/11H Throne Hello! <The World Needs A Hero> is looking to expand our ranks! Our WoWProgress link is: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/shadowsong/The+World+Needs+a+Hero *DPS needed for heroic & mythic Burning Throne progression* We are an active raiding group that does progression into Heroic every content release, earning 'Ahead of the Curve' achievements any chance we can get. We are currently 8/11h Throne, and finished ToS at 2/9m. We are looking for dedicated, consistent, and fun raiders who have a desire to push through into mythics and progression. Currently our main group runs 6-9pm server (9pm-12am eastern) on Saturdays. We are going to expand our raid groups to be able to run multiple tiers of difficulties simultaneously. Our Tuesday group runs relaxed content at 6:30-9:30pm server. Our main group is by try out by talking to myself and our guild officers, while our Tuesday group has no such try outs required. Our activities include dedicated Mythic Keystone nights, Old World content x-mog and achievement farming, group alt leveling, battle groups, skirmishes, and RBGs onto top of current content dungeons and raiding. Also, many of our members actively chat on social media or on Discord, even while not online, so there is always some form of communication to be had, if that is something you prefer. This guild has been around since Vanilla, and of our members have been in 8+ years. We are also getting new faces all the time. With the additions of cross realm, friends of the guild are welcome to join us for events, especially if transferring realms is just not possible. If you have any questions or would like to join, reach out to me on here or in game, as well as listed within the guild finder section. Anyone in our guild is also able to send invites or talk if you would like to join our community!Konjizieren15 Sep 25
Sep 17 Piss myself and fall down stairs I like to drink and fish and piss myself and falldown stairs.Sathyr0 Sep 17
Sep 10 Boots of the Black Flame If anyone on the Horde side comes across the pattern for boots of the black flame while farming the Firelands, I'm willing to buy it off of you. Please message me in game if you're interested. Look up my guild name all characters in this guild are mine. Thank you.Nefram0 Sep 10
Sep 2 Guardian Legion recruitment. Anyone looking for a decent progression guild on ally? our guild is called guardian legion, and we are looking for new members, we haven't raided lately due to lack of member, and are looking for dps and healer alike. Whisper me in game or comment on this topic, and we can discuss joining the guild.Sovice1 Sep 2
Aug 27 Alliance Havoc DH lf guild Current ilvl is 890. Unfortunately I do not have time for casual raiding, but I do have time for mythic+. Currently working 6 days a week, 10 hours a day so not quite as active as I'd like to be, but that is life.Thdiirn0 Aug 27