Borean Tundra and Shadowsong

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
1d Big Bada Boom - 1/9 M ToS 2-Night Team Hey there! We're Big Bada Boom, a casually-minded-yet-progressively-awesome guild and cross-server raid team on Borean Tundra/Shadowsong (PvE). We're a fun, laid back bunch that prides ourselves on running a low pressure raid while still progressing. We accomplish this by recruiting folks with a similar mindset to ours and ensuring everyone has their voices heard regarding decisions we make. We're a tight-knit bunch, and most of us are friends and guildmates from past expansions. Some of us are newer to raiding while others are experienced raiders and have raided progressively in the past. We decided to band together in Legion to see what we could accomplish on a truly casual schedule. Raid times and days: Tues/Thurs: 7:00 - 9:30 PM PST Optional Alt Raid on Friday: 7:00 - 9:30 PST Progression: 1/9 M ToS, 9/9 H ToS, 3/10 M NH, 3/3 H ToV, 7/7 M EN We're having a lot of fun in Mythic ToS and have room for 1-2 more awesome people potentially. We're open to players who have flexible schedules and may not be able to raid all of the time. We have no strict attendance requirements and currently use Open Raid to fill in gaps and meet awesome people. We're also open to newer players/those newer to raiding. What we can provide to you: - A tight-knit group of friends who are more than willing to help you learn new roles, specs, etc., while not hand-holding necessarily - A consistent group of folks who love to learn new content together - A cooperative, teamwork-filled atmosphere where we focus on helping each other obtain their goals - A fun, laid back atmosphere - Flexible attendance requirements (Can't make raids 100% of the time? No problem) - Full guild bank repairs, consumables, help with crafting materials, etc. - Nightly mythic+ dungeon runs most nights What we expect from you: - A cooperative, positive outlook - A bit of patience - Due to our flexible attendance requirements, we regularly bring new people - Prior notice whenever possible if you can't make a raid - Respect for others - Don't be an !@#$%^ (there are plenty of -*!@#$ guilds out there if that's what turns you on) - The ability to help others constructively/take constructive criticism - A desire to better yourself for the team/make improvements if necessary (you don't have to be a pro l33t raider, but if you're holding the group back, you should want to improve - Goals that meet our own - We're here to have fun, see what we can tackle, and keep making improvements. Loot's awesome, but not our primary goal. Hardcore progression, obviously, isn't our primary goal either, but it's important to us that we keep progressing as a guild and as individual players. Currently accepting all classes/roles, but especially need the following: Warlock Hunter Rogue To apply, get in touch with me. You can contact me in-game on Borean Tundra by whispering/mailing Setah or by adding my Btag: Khar#1809. We use Discord for voice chat as well as cross-server text-based chat. You can get in touch with me there as well: Setah#9072Setah9 1d
Dec 9 2017 Server holiday Christmas card shoot Both Alliance and horde are welcome. I hope a lot of people will be able to make it.Marathal2 Dec 9
Dec 6 Old school raider back LFguild Hello people of shadowsong. I'm a old school raiding player who raided all throughout vanilla, BC, and wotlk then stopp3d playing and just coming back. I'm looking for a casual but progressive raiding guild that raids 2-3 nights a week between 5-10pm eastern. I'm mainly kept as that's what I've always done and loved but can heal or dps. I haven't yet hit 110 but will this week. Past achievements: Raided all content in vanilla but obly got first few bosses down in naxx Raided all BC content including sunwell as OT and cleared it all prenerf except KT which we then 1 shot after nerf. Ran a 9m group that sold the Armani bear mount in ZA (consider this a pretty bug achievement as we were obly group able to do this on server) Cleared all wotlk content including heroics and algalon Once we killed athas a few times is when I stopped and only now coming back. I'll do all the reading involved with my spec and raids to hold my own weight, but could use a good guild that gives a little guidance on the little differences of now between wotlk Thanks in advance and feel free to message me in game or mailBubatank0 Dec 6
Dec 5 [H] Artifice is Recruiting! Artifice (circa 2006) www.artificeguild.com The longest running guild on US-Shadowsong (now connected to Borean Tundra), with room for Warcraft players of all varieties. Focusing primarily on end game, with groups of PVP and casual players, we're a well known guild of 100+ active subscribers, many of whom have called it a home since Vanilla/TBC. We Have a vast group of players who also play every other form of Blizzard game out there. We are currently seeking to round out our Raiding roster for Legion. While we run a progression based raid, we by no means push for server firsts. We progress but we don't punish ourselves into hating the game, and while we enforce the "you have to pull your own weight" rule, we don't mind when RL happens and people need one day a week off for work or to take a few weeks for a honeymoon or similar. A second, more casual raiding group is also available for those who cannot raid mid week, on Friday 5 pm PST Progression group; - Tuesday - Thursday 5 pm-8:30 pm PST - Well rounded DKP loot system - 3/9 M Tomb of Sargaras - 10/10H, 3/10M Nighthold - Full Clear Emerald nightmare Currently we are looking for various dps, primarily ranged, and possibly a tank to the right candidate. All applications will be taken into consideration. Applications can be sent to or Matillis#1685 (please include in note that you are applying for Artifice) or by mail to Lainey-Shadowsong. Please include class, spec, schedule availability, iLevel and raiding experience. Thanks!Lainey1 Dec 5
Dec 3 [H] Fates Call, open recruitment Fates Call was created on January 16, 2009. We are the last original (server day one) guild on Borean Tundra. Obviously Shadowsong being one of the first Servers, there are a few much older than us, but hey, 8 years is a good deal of time, especially after the years of guilds being formed just to make someone money. The idea behind the guild was one to create a place for "mature" World of Warcraft players. No, not just for old people, but a place for players who have kids and/or are married. Or people who are serious about school but still want to have people to enjoy the game with. In short, we created a guild for members who have real lives. We are a close knit group that enjoys all aspects of the game together with the understanding that families/real life comes first. These were the basic principles behind FC in the beginning and they continue to be today. We are a little bit of everything. So whether you enjoy PVE, PVP, or just want some fun people to hang out with we may be for you. We are currently recruiting all ages and levels of experience. We have a great knowledgeable group that are willing to help out when we can, many with experience back to the beginning of WoW. While the majority of the members are adults, we do accept those under the age of 18. We have recently added many returning players of all level ranges and many new players. Everyone deserves to have a guild to call home, regardless of level or experience, or years played. If you are looking for a "Hardcore Raiding" guild we are not for you. . You will never be required to raid with us. ***Our raiding style has been very successful for us but as always anyone is welcome to apply solely to enjoy our atmosphere. If you do join to raid, keep in mind that our raiding style is not that of a "raiding" guild. Raiding is not a job and while we do expect you to be on time and be prepared, we also strive to keep it fun. If you are interested in joining this great group of people stop by http://fatescall.rocks or whisper an officer in game. If you have any questions contact an officer in game or though the guild website. Thank you, Have a great day! Officers: GM- Marathal Co-GM's- Mymystic, Pernicious, Thideras Officers- Mulron, Waygu, Wolke, Cymede, FuzzleduzzleMarathal45 Dec 3
Nov 30 [H] <Tactics> 1/11M 11/11 H Recruiting! Tactics is on the lookout for exceptional players for Antorus progression! We are actively seeking motivated and experienced players that are looking to progress on a nine hour per week schedule. Our guild also maintains the top Mythic+ team on our connected realm. Our raid schedule is as follows: - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM Pacific Standard Time An ideal applicant should be: - Knowledgeable with all aspects of the specialization with which they are applying. - Willing to change specialization should a need arise, on a case-by-case basis. - Prepared for encounters; both via knowledge of the encounter and the necessary consumables to complete each raid night. - Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons. We look forward to speaking to you about membership. Contact may be made through any of the Battle Tags below or via our Recruiting Discord: https://discord.gg/yZAmukR Galadrix: Dzt#11245 Impureheals: Impure#1957Impureheals0 Nov 30
Nov 24 Looking for WoW friends! <3 Hey there! I'm looking for a guild and some friends to play with on here. I'm usually on everyday and I would like some people to quest and level up with. I have a bunch of characters at various levels! Please add me and let's have some fun! IrateSumo #1646 <3Sevashka0 Nov 24
Nov 18 Two guys looking for a long term guild home! Hello there! My friend and I are looking for a guild home. We have been playing wow separately for…a really long time, and together for 6 years plus. We both have extensive raid experience in multiple roles, and we both raided fairly seriously for quite a while. However, times are a bit different now! We both have jobs and kids, so raiding four nights a week is somewhat out of the question. What we are looking for: 1.) A two night a week raiding guild – almost any night works, but probably not Wednesday. 2.) 9:00 or later start time (Eastern time) 3.) Heroic is fine, Mythic is ok as well, but honestly – we don’t plan on being cutting edge. 4.) Something stable – we are not focused on ToS or really Legion exclusively, we want a long term home. What we offer: 1.) A lot of experience with WoW, MMOs generally. 2.) Class and role diversity – we have played – I think – every class in a raid environment. 3.) Patience 4.) Consistency Just to emphasize again, we are not looking short term, we are looking for a home. If you are checking ilevels to see if we can contribute to your mythic progression this weekend, we might not be what you are looking for. If you are looking for two guys who might hang around and contribute for a few years – we should talk. Thanks! p.s. We are mainly Ally, but open to a change!Vullàby6 Nov 18
Nov 18 Scarab Lord, or High Warlord... Which one do you think sounds better next to my name? ;-) See you at Crossroads :-DGutterott5 Nov 18
Nov 16 Pie Vendor [A] is recruiting dps Hi All, Pie Vendor is currently recruiting a couple more dps for raiding. We are looking for: - range dps in general is preferred (though we have quite a few hunters, so maybe something else) - for melee only dh or dk Pie Vendor is an old guild on Shadowsong, formed in Vanilla and have raided actively every tier since BC. About half our current raid team joined the guild in Wraith or earlier. We are a seriously casual raiding guild. We are casual in that we have a small raiding schedule (2 nights, 5 hours total). We are serious in that we have a regular schedule, regular roster, and expectations of our raiders. Our guild members are generally people with families, work and other obligations. We don't want to raid a lot. However, we enjoy raiding and we enjoy raiding at a certain level. To us raiding casually doesn't have to be a raid without organization or goals. Our goal is to clear heroic (aotc) and get as many mythic bosses down each tier as we can. What we offer: a) A small but action packed raid schedule of 2 night, 5 hour total. (T/W, 7:30pm PST start, 10pm pst end), completely optional friend and family/alt raid night on Sunday. b) A record of stability: Pie Vendor is one of the oldest guilds on the server. We were formed in Vanilla and we have raided every tier since BC. c) A home: our members have been in this guild a long time. Half our current raid team joined in wraith or earlier. This is home. What we are looking for: a) Mature raider. Someone who can meet our schedule regularly - though we understand not necessarily always. b) Someone who knows how to gear/play their toon reasonably well - we aren't asking you to be top x% of the charts...but we do have some expectations of our raiders. This is part of that serious raiding bit. I know it sounds unfriendly but we think that a solid raid team requires members to be roughly at the same place. c) Someone who is looking for the same goal as us (heroic clear, a few mythic bosses each tier). This is important. If you are looking for server firsts... this isn't the guild for that. If clearing all mythic content before the next tier's release... this isn't the guild for you. If you only care about clearing normal, this isn't the place for you. Anyhow, If you are interested, lets talk. My btag is current#1472.Yfelshammy0 Nov 16
Oct 29 Still drunk playing wow Hello from the drunk guildless gnome with the fire horns sitting outside the stormwind auction house with his pet racoon who periodicly poops on the steps.Sathyr0 Oct 29
Oct 6 Joint realm discord server Hello Borean Tundra and Shadowsong! Just to let everyone know we have a discord server up and going! It is open for both factions and every one is welcome! We got channels for guild recruitment, server and blizzard news. Along with a variety of voice channels that are open to everyone! Come join the fun! https://discord.gg/A5hcqVkLethalvenoms9 Oct 6
Oct 6 Infinite Shelf Life|Soft-core Raiding Guild <Infinite Shelf Life> <Alliance> <Softcore Raiding Guild> Infinite Shelf Life- softcore raiding guild- Shadowsong/ Borean Tundra (but you knew that already) is recruiting (yay) due to life changes, school, or whatever (I’m not nosey) we have lost a few of our DPS for our raids. So now we are looking for you (yes you) to join our crazy band of rag-tag, foul mouth, probably illiterate, possibly drunk raiders. We have achieved the ahead of the curve achievement for Heroic Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor, and Nighthold. We have also gone 9/9 bosses in Normal Tomb of Sargeras and 4/9 in Heroic; through softcore progression two nights a week for two hours each. Mondays and Thursdays 7PM-9PM realm time. We raid to enjoy ourselves and somehow succeed. Are you new to World of Warcraft, returning, or just started playing this, your new favorite class? Not a problem, we have the resources and a team of altoholics to help you achieve the spectacular results you are looking for. So if you want to be a part of our fun-time softcore (sexy eyebrows) raiding environment we extend this once in a shelf life opportunity to you. If you are interested please contact me Ashn-Shadowsong| I am tank Mjölnir-shadowsong- alt148 for the ö| Theodore#1265|| If I make you uncomfortable (pfffffft) then you could also send an in game mail to Herbnlegend-shadowsong. Call Me (sly wink, kissy lips (smolder look) TL;DR=Wall of text- - - > DPS-Fun times-softcore raiding- mon/thurs 7P-9P realm time- contact Ashn-Shadowsong / Theodore#1265 or if I make you uncomfortable (STRANGER DANGER) you can contact Herbnlegend-shadowsong he is “normal.”Mjölnir0 Oct 6
Oct 6 (A)Immortal NightStalkers Recruiting we are a casual raiding guild that is looking for some more people to join us in our raids, along with social members. We are currently recruiting for The weekend raid team which runs Friday and Saturday from 6:30pm Server until 9:00pm Server (8:30pm CST to 11:00pm CST). Details for the group: Personal Loot Currently 9/9N 3/9H ToS What we are looking for: DPS both ranged and melee Requirements: Ilvl 900+ Discord (only need to be able to listen) DBM or Bigwigs If you are interested just contact any officer in the guild. As an aside I am willing to talk with groups of interested people that would want to join us in raids but do not wish to leave their current guild, for those inquiries please send an in game mail to Alrii-Shadowsong or add Dieux#2243.Alrii1 Oct 6
Oct 4 {A} The Dark Coven <The Dark Coven> -- Shadowsong -- is recruiting all exceptional applicants as we refine our progression team for Tomb of Sargeras and throughout the remainder of Legion. The guild was founded by 3 friends in 2010 with a mission to have a great social guild and be able to have raid progression without the toxic environment. CURRENT PROGRESSION: Tomb of Sargeras -- 9/9N 4/9H RAIDING TIMES: We are looking for people that can commit to all raid days, who will show up prepared and not waste our time or their own time. We understand that real life happens, but we do ask that our raids maintain at least 90% attendance and that can raid without interruption. We don't have any strict attendance policies/punishments, however it is important for us to keep our progression as strong as possible, which relies heavily on raid wide attendance. Fridays: 6:30-9:30 pm Server (PST) Saturdays: 6:30-9:30 pm Server (PST) We also run mythic + throughout the week and social events for non raid days that are 100% optional. RECRUITMENT: We are currently looking for all exceptional players to rebuild our raid team. We don't care about item level or prior experience. We want quality players to learn, grow, and progress with. We currently have a very strong core of raiders, but with attendance issues and people quitting wow, we are strongly shifting our focus on finding players that excel at their class/spec to round out the last few spots in our main roster. We are currently primarily in need of: Any/All DPS --- Heals However, if you are a strong raider and you play a spec/class not listed, we encourage you to inquire to see if we can find a spot for you on the team. EXPECTATIONS: We expect all raiders to come to raids prepared. This means: - Having the correct gems/enchants - Class knowledge - Raid preparation. We only raid 6 hours a week, so it is imperative that we don't waste time. Underpreforming players will be benched until preformance can be brought up to par for the current content. We are not interested in carrying anyone, and if you cannot perform raid mechanics, then we are not the guild for you. Cauldrons and food will be provided by the guild bank when available. Everyone in the guild is taken care of, and this is done primarily through donation by our members. Our guild is a community and we all pitch in to get things done. LOOT SYSTEM: Personal loot Contact: Battle tag okilldps#1855Anitaconfess0 Oct 4
Sep 28 CORE Mythic Raiding spots available Defiance of Shadowsong/Borean-tundra 2/9 M - 9/9 H Defiance has been around since Vanilla and over the last 3 years we ended up creating that stable atmosphere a lot of people are looking for and other guilds are lacking. Raid Time: Tues(Farm/Gear) Thur/Sun 630-930(Progression) pm PST Fri - Optional fun for alts/friends and family Currently willing to accept exceptional players of any class for the mythic progression. Accepting casual players as well for all other content. Melee Open Ranged DPS Hunter, Mage, Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman and Boomkin are needed. Off-spec Tanking opportunities available for Mythic progression. Defiance is a casual-core or semi hardcore guild that raids, runs Mythic+s, runs WQs together, and always tries to find something to do every day of the week while hanging out together in Discord listening to music. We have done the top 100 thing. We dont burn out or call it quits when content gets rough. We are an adult guild comprised of ages 20+ and pride ourselves on having virtually a 100% retention rate. We are a down to earth guild here to find competitive and smart players that want to progress in Mythic content in a drama free environment. With that said, we are not so obsessed with progression that Mythic comes before the players. This is a game and should be played as such with other players that share the same goals and fits your schedule. NO elitists and no one likes a know it all, just have a positive attitude. We work to build an environment and community that players want to log into. Doing so helps prevent burnout so we can enjoy endgame content without all the stress normal raid environments bring. Please feel free to add our battletag at any time to get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact: Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760 Btag: Vikingodin#11181 Discord: VikingodinTheKinkster#0642Vikingoden1 Sep 28
Sep 25 [A]<The World Needs A Hero>4/11H Throne Hello! <The World Needs A Hero> is looking to expand our ranks! Our WoWProgress link is: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/shadowsong/The+World+Needs+a+Hero *DPS needed for heroic & mythic Burning Throne progression* We are an active raiding group that does progression into Heroic every content release, earning 'Ahead of the Curve' achievements any chance we can get. We are currently 1/11h Throne, and finished ToS at 2/9m. We are looking for dedicated, consistent, and fun raiders who have a desire to push through into mythics and progression. Currently our main group runs 6-9pm server (9pm-12am eastern) on Saturdays. We are going to expand our raid groups to be able to run multiple tiers of difficulties simultaneously. Our Tuesday group runs relaxed content at 6:30-9:30pm server. Our main group is by try out by talking to myself and our guild officers, while our Tuesday group has no such try outs required. Our activities include dedicated Mythic Keystone nights, Old World content x-mog and achievement farming, group alt leveling, battle groups, skirmishes, and RBGs onto top of current content dungeons and raiding. Also, many of our members actively chat on social media or on Discord, even while not online, so there is always some form of communication to be had, if that is something you prefer. This guild has been around since Vanilla, and of our members have been in 8+ years. We are also getting new faces all the time. With the additions of cross realm, friends of the guild are welcome to join us for events, especially if transferring realms is just not possible. If you have any questions or would like to join, reach out to me on here or in game, as well as listed within the guild finder section. Anyone in our guild is also able to send invites or talk if you would like to join our community!Konjizieren15 Sep 25
Sep 17 Piss myself and fall down stairs I like to drink and fish and piss myself and falldown stairs.Sathyr0 Sep 17
Sep 10 Boots of the Black Flame If anyone on the Horde side comes across the pattern for boots of the black flame while farming the Firelands, I'm willing to buy it off of you. Please message me in game if you're interested. Look up my guild name all characters in this guild are mine. Thank you.Nefram0 Sep 10
Sep 2 Guardian Legion recruitment. Anyone looking for a decent progression guild on ally? our guild is called guardian legion, and we are looking for new members, we haven't raided lately due to lack of member, and are looking for dps and healer alike. Whisper me in game or comment on this topic, and we can discuss joining the guild.Sovice1 Sep 2
Aug 27 Alliance Havoc DH lf guild Current ilvl is 890. Unfortunately I do not have time for casual raiding, but I do have time for mythic+. Currently working 6 days a week, 10 hours a day so not quite as active as I'd like to be, but that is life.Thdiirn0 Aug 27
Aug 26 The last of the guildless I am the only level 110 or rather only alliance character without a guild and have been for a very long time. I feel like the last of my kind. I find guilds overated and antisocial most of the time.Sathyr1 Aug 26
Aug 19 Against All Odds hosting openraid Monday http://openraid.zergid.com/events/view/307611/okstatus#infoDarkmourne0 Aug 19
Aug 17 Against All Odds LF dps for core raid team Hello I am the raid leader of Against All Odds and we are in need of strong dps to start making the push into mythic. We've killed 9/9H and 4/10M. The guild has been around since Wotlk with the same 2 tank including myself and the GM. We've gotten several realm first and cutting edge in the past and have reeled it back a bit. We still like to progress into mythic and get some kills at a steady rate. Aside from raiding, the guild members are all very social with many having met at blizzcon several times. We play hots DnD diablo sc all the time. We are more than just a raiding guild, we are a bunch of nerds in a social gaming community ^O^ Raid Days: Mon / Tues / Wed Raid Times: 6:30 - 9:30 PST, 15 min break at 8ish Loot is based on rolls although we do value set completions when appropriate We can provide you with a stable and fun new home. If interested or have questions please contact me oinky#1251.Darkmourne0 Aug 17
Aug 13 League of Assassins Stepping It Up! League of Assassins have stepped up the raiding game! Creating a less casual, more hardcore atmosphere. * Longer raid times (7.5 hours/week) * Loot Council * No Gray Parsing If you'd like to join us in a less casual environment and be part of a fun, pushing-to-the-limits raid group, reach out! * Wed/Th/Mon 6:30-9pm PST. * Trialing on Wednesdays. * Current progress: 8/9H * Currently recruiting: solid DPS and Heals Message here or Mike#17759 BTag. Other officers you can message: Battleass - Battlejoe#1322 Adderman - ReddAdder#1645 Eilanora - Zero#14643 Fixwhizzlim - GRRT#11153Vorsine0 Aug 13
Jul 30 Looking for Casual raiding guild Holy/Ret Paladin looking for Casual raiding guild that raids 6 PM server or later, must be willing to take my wife too who is a casual player. I haven't raided on this toon in a while but have experience on other classes, changing my main focus to my Paladin for the long run.Innerlight1 Jul 30
Jul 27 Looking for Leatherworker I would like to have Gravenscale Grips made on Borean Tundra. I have spammed general and trade chat in Orgimar and Dalaran, but no replies. I have the mats for 4 pair if made with recipe level one, if you have level 2 or 3, then great you can make me more pair possibly and I will have even better chances of getting the the pair I want. I am trying to get "Gravenscale Grips Of The Feverflare". I will be happy to compensate with gold. Please send me a tell in game or shoot me a note through the in game mail system, i think we can still do this, have not wrote a note since vanilla, so maybe I am wrong. But anyhow I appreciate and response.Landcruiser1 Jul 27
Jul 27 LF daytime raiding guild Is there any day time raiding guilds LF dps?Dancelove0 Jul 27
Jul 27 [H]<Artifice> needs healers! DK DPS Hey all, artifice is actively looking for healers of all classes, shapes, races and sizes. preferably a paladin... but all are welcome to try out As well, we are looking for a DK dps, as we literally don't have a single one on our roster.... loot competition for that class is quite minimal as well We're semi-casucore, have all content down on normal, handful of mythic nightmare, 2/3 heroic TOV, and 9/10 heroic night hold. More information on wow progress and on our website; Www.artificeguild.com Feel free to message me in game, or on real ID... omnia#1581(PLEASE put a note that you're applying) Cheers!Omniia5 Jul 27
Jul 20 @Sublime I'll miss you. If you wanna be friends, hit me up. Ilu.Berrimond0 Jul 20
Jul 18 [H] League of Assassins - Recruiting DPS! League of Assassins are a 9/9N, 2/9H friendly casual Mythic guild on Borean Tundra-Shadowsong looking for more DPS to fill out our ranks going into Tomb. We're excited to have improved and fine-tuned raid after raid, with our eyes constantly looking up and ahead. For Nighthold we reached 3/10M and we're aiming for higher in Tomb. For Normal and Heroic Tomb we're willing to take up to the max of 30 raiding with us. Raid Days/Times Wed/Thurs/Mon - 7-9PM PST Requirements 890+ ilv Discord Committed Willing to Learn Amiable Personality Recruiting - Currently considering all classes/specs except Warlocks and Hunters As a guild we're very low-stress, low-drama. We all have lives and we play to have fun in a laid-back but productive environment. Reach out! Mike#17759 Vorsine-BoreanTundraVorsine5 Jul 18
Jul 15 Purchasing Dampscale Basilisk Eyes (H) Buying 1200 Dampscale Basilisk Eye farmed on Horde side. Paying 100G per (120K for all total) sent via CoD to the character Ocd-Shadowsong .Ocd1 Jul 15
Jul 14 What I love about Shadowsong This is the deadest forum in the game, representing a server with almost no activity. That's not a slander, it's a praise. While playing on another server, it's forum would have a page of posts fresh per day with many of the hotter ones capping at 500 posts. Here, you're lucky to get a response in a month, and your lone post will still be on the first page, half way down at the end of said month. In game, you can run from end to end across the world and rarely see anyone. It's like having your own server. Here's to you Shadowsong. 12 years of regression. You were once the life of the party. I promise to turn the lights out if I ever leave.Nails15 Jul 14
Jul 4 :-P I don't know whether to laugh or cry... http://tinyimg.io/i/YydvY6K.jpg but thanks to everyone for making every moment of it a great time :-DGutterott2 Jul 4
Jun 24 Holy Pally LF GUILD Gear is behind. I've only been back for a few days. Rather play holy.Leetseals1 Jun 24
Jun 11 LF guild lf guild to raid withÜthgar1 Jun 11
Jun 9 OG Shadowsonger looking for guild I've been on Shadowsong since vanilla and have been doing my own thing in my own guild of 1. I am bored. I'm looking for a neato guild to join where I can do M+ and Kara, and maybe parasite my way into a raid every now and again (or not, this isn't really a priority). I don't suck at this game and have high level raid experience in most expansions (my old main was Brawnanvil, for those interested). Hit me up here or in game: Brawnanvil#1567 ThanksBrawnforce8 Jun 9
Jun 6 902 AoTC Tank Looking... Hey there BT, Shadowsong-- Just poking my tusks in to see what's around. I'm currently on another realm, but always interested in finding the place I'd like to call home. The place where I can log in, enjoy WoW, and have a damn good time with the folks I'm guilded with. Seems to be the issue lately. Finding the right feel and the right fit. So, to lay it out... I'm currently 902 Bear Tank, 10/10H Nighthold. I have a full 4- piece tier set, 5 legendaries, and am...2...I think...levels away from capping AK. I've tanked the majority of this xpac and so far have 7/7N&H EN, 3/3N ToV, and 10/10N&H NH. Looking to keep the momentum up for the rest of the current tier and into the next. Mythic progress is in my sights too, at least at a reasonable and respectable pace. For what I'm looking for...a solid guild of amazing people who make the experience enjoyable, memorable...and honestly laughable. If you can't cut up and enjoy the folks you grind with, sort of takes the fire out of it, ya know? Anyway, if you're a guild in need of a tank, hit me up. I won't bite...hard. Well...too hard. At least sit down and have a conversation with me and see if we fit well. I have vent, TS, Discord, Twitch, etc. So getting some voice time shouldn't be difficult. Ideally I'd like to raid 6-9hr/wk, spread over 2-3 nights. Morning raids work amazingly well for me, from about 9am till 1pm-ish. Then in the evening's I'm generally ready to kill bosses and take their fattest loot around 9pm till whenever. I also like doing other things with a guild or mostly guild group too. Having someone to talk to other than the voices in my head is a good start. But mythic/+ is always engaging. Grouping to rip through WQ's...etc. Whatever. I'm a generally easy sort to amuse. TL:DR-- If you're a guild looking for some tankerage for current tier and beyond, hit me up. BTAG is attached below. BigDaddy#13995 OR you can poke me on Discord via Monsta!#9577 Faction change is possible for the right group.Damonsta1 Jun 6
Jun 2 <Pie Vendor> is Recruiting Hi All, Pie Vendor (Alliance, SS/BT) is opening the doors for a couple of good players (dps and maybe heal roles only) for raiding. We are an established raiding guild with a long track record dating back to late vanilla. Many of our guildies have raided with us for multiple xpacs. Raid times: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30 to 10pm, sometimes Sunday 8:00 to 10pm (though sunday is mostly optional) We are NOT a hard core raiding guild (though we do mythic content). We are not chasing for server first (though we had some a few expacs ago). We are simply out to have fun and push content as far as we can with people we enjoy the company of. We are looking for good players who want the same thing. I am speaking to those of you out there who enjoy the challenge of pushing content but want to do so in a friendly atmosphere. This is really the main thing that Pie Vendor has to offer you. If you are interested, please contact me to find out more. My btag is: current#1472.Yfelshammy2 Jun 2
Jun 2 [A] <Sublime> LF ALL! <Sublime> Borean Tundra is Recruiting! Currently we are recruiting all positions to refill our roster for ToS. This tier we've gone 8/10M and plan to build on this experience and push even harder into Tomb. We have been around for 7+ years with very strong, consistent leadership; we believe in giving our raiders the opportunity to shine through strong encouragement and guidance. We raid Wed, Thur, Sun 8-11pm CST and always make the best out of each raid night. The guild provides all raid materials; all we ask of you is bring yourself with the knowledge of fights and your class and be willing to have a great time. Any and all classes/specs are encouraged to apply. Add me to Real ID and we can discuss things further - Skythan#1662Skythân1 Jun 2
Jun 2 LF Guild Mature 45f player returning from a long absence. I played since Vanilla (years of Everquest before that). I am looking for a fun, casual guild as I do not have hours and hours to play. I am on leave of absence from my job as a nurse at the moment, and would like to get to know some new people and re learn the game. I do not have the best gear outside of what I have purchased on the AH. I play during the day at the moment, and after hubs goes to bed. If you wouldn't mind me tagging along and learning the game again, let me know ;)Aurellya1 Jun 2
May 10 Buying Heavy Junkboxes Purchasing 375 Heavy Junkboxes at 200G per. Send to Jenalla-Shadowsong on horde via CoD.Acrisius0 May 10
May 10 Borean Tundra-Shadowsong Pride >:3 Yesterday, MurderLicense-Recursion's RBG team beat a famous twitch streamer; Asmongold! >:3 We're representing BT/ SS in PvP and it's a proud moment to be a BT/ SS peep >:3 Our vision at <MurderLicense> is to be ranked top 100th PvP guilds in USA :P We outplayed them using Tactics... Coz we knew we'll get completely massacred in Teamfights :x Here's the link to Asmongold's twitch stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/131234126?t=03h16m54sSharonlesb6 May 10
May 7 Howdy Greetings, I'm Doc, And I just started playing WoW again after a long break. Was a little burned out and stopped playing during MoP. Prior to that, I did a little raiding from Vanilla through LK , some cata, but not much ( farming LK was a chore lol ) I was alliance for a bit, but didn't care much for their ... social aspects lol. I was curious if there are any guilds looking for a Priest, or my alt Lock ( or both), not really looking to raid yet as I am way under-geared, and actually am still questing. That combined with the different game mechanics that I'm used to, I could use a mentor to some degree as well. I enjoy dungeons, and some BG's, but for me its all about the social aspect of the game, and helping others. Don't really care for those "elite-pricks", and the drama they cause ( been there done that ). I work odd hours, all night, from 6 pm EST to 6 am EST. because I work so much, I also get plenty of time off ( if I'm awake lol) . So, shoot me a message in-game, and lets gab a bit. Doc !!Dòc3 May 7
Apr 18 [H]<The Unholy> Raid and member recruitment [H] <The Unholy> is a casual guild that is looking to add members to our growing guild and dedicated raiders for our casual progression raid team. We are currently in need of one tank and five various dps. We provide repairs, discord and a facebook group for easy communication. Some of our weekly guild activities: Pushing Mythic + PvP Legacy Raids Mount/Tmog Runs You can contact: Guild Leader: Harleenquinz @ Lethalvenoms#1855 Co-Guild Leaders : Felshadows-Borean Tundra , Doyle-Borean Tundra Officers: Perrenant (Raid Leader),Avantasia, Phreaksho, and Erivace, "Kill em all for we are the unholy. The ones that were fed to wolves that came back with the pack behind them, the ones that love destruction and chaos."Harleenquinz2 Apr 18
Apr 12 [H] League of Assassins Hello Borean Tundra-Shadowsong! League of Assassins always have open recruitment for new people; casuals, socials, soft and hard raiders. Social Six years old, we're one of the most active guilds on the realm with a strong social base. With us, there's always something to do. We usually have 25+ people online, 45+ at peak times. Everybody is friendly, chatty and helpful. We do everything together; BGs (Random and Rated), Dungeons (Heroic to Mythic+), Raids (old and current), Quests, World Quests, Achievements and random things that strike our fancy. If you ask if anybody would like to join you in guild chat, you're gonna to get a response. Raid We've built from the ground up a non-elitist, friendly approach to raiding while still being successful. For the first time in Legion we've became a Mythic Raiding Guild. We currently have about 22-25 raiders and we have Heroic cleared on one day with room for carries. We're always on the look out to keep our DPS roster healthy, so please inquire about our Mythic team. Current progress: 4/7M, 3/3H, 1/10M Raid days: Mon/Wed/Thurs Raid times: 7pm-9pm PST (Realm Time) PvP Our PvP has really taken off. We're relatively successful in Rated Battlegrounds and we're always on the look out for more PvP talent! Rated BG day: Sunday Rated BG time: 7pm-9pm (ish) Other Events We do a whole host of events including Level 1 Races, PvP Last Man Standing, Competitions, Scavenger Hunts etc. The list is endless as to what we do regularly! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No matter what you're looking for, you'll find it here and we'd love to have you. On BT-SS there's no reason to feel like you're alone! It's not as dead as some say. There's pockets where quite a lot is happening at all times. ;) GM: Vorsine Real-ID: Mike#17759 Officers: - Borean Tundra Vorsine, Ignath, Superduck, Clawscomeout, Venneful, Tannadia, Vynndron, Adderman, Avadruid, Dblol, Daxter, Ruggrat, Shortieabc - Shadowsong Battlejoe, Kluff, Wimbly, Fixwhizzlim, Tonkatanks, Burnz, Syrivana, Loddfafnir Reach out!Vorsine8 Apr 12
Apr 9 So we do have a joint sever Facebook group Located here https://www.facebook.com/groups/177144852353813/?ref=bookmarks All are welcome, it does not matter Horde or Alliance, you can advertise if your guild is recruiting. Or just talk about WoW.Marathal0 Apr 9
Mar 21 <Pie Vendor> - recruiting a couple of dps Hi All, Pie Vendor (Alliance, SS/BT) is still looking for a couple more people to fill some roles in our roster. We are an established raiding guild with a long track record dating back to late vanilla. Many of our guildies have raided with us for multiple xpacs. Raid times: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30 to 10pm, sometimes Sunday 8:00 to 10pm (though sunday is mostly optional) Roles/classes we need: - range dps (lock, spriest, boomkin pref) - dk or dh (sorry we are full on all other melee classes) We are NOT a hard core raiding guild (though we do mythic content). We are not chasing for server first (though we had some a few expacs ago). We are simply out to have fun and push content as far as we can with people we enjoy the company of. We are looking for good players who want the same thing. I am speaking to those of you out there who enjoy the challenge of pushing content but want to do so in a friendly atmosphere. This is really the main thing that Pie Vendor has to offer you. If you are interested, please contact me to find out more. My btag is: current#1472.Yfelshammy0 Mar 21
Mar 13 [A] Wolfhunters - Casual Raid Team (Thread n/a, please see Big Bada Boom thread for interest in raid team)Setah8 Mar 13