Borean Tundra and Shadowsong

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
2d [H] FULL TILT - Mythic Progression Hello BT/SS! It's time to go Full Tilt in BfA! Full Tilt We're an established guild of seven years. Rebranded (renamed) from Legion, we were a casual-hard guild that is now going hardcore raid guild for BfA. We have several cutting edge raiders with us and each tier in BfA will be a Cutting Edge tier. We're friendly and approachable with a good level of maturity (and fun immaturity at times) while still pursuing our raid goals. Raid Atmosphere During raid the focus is progression as efficiently as possible. Killing trash we chat, joke, have fun, talk about whatever, but when it comes to boss kills everybody is silent except for the raid leader and those assigned to make calls. We are friendly and mature as a player base - we have zero tolerance for insults - but we will tell people when they need to improve. With that, we will also tell them how to improve. The focus is progression and the raid team comes before any individual. Being friends doesn't mean we won't bench, and being benched doesn't mean we're not friends. Outside of Raid When not raiding we're very social. There's usually a large group just chilling in Discord. We watch films together, chat, push Mythic keys, achievements, quest, world quest... we even have a guild SC. We're very far from being raid-loggers and we act like a family. Throughout Legion there were usually 20+ people online at any given time. Raid Days/Times Wed/Thurs/Mondays - 7:00pm - 9:30pm PST We're a West Coast guild but have plenty of East Coast raiders. Next Step The current process is to join our Discord and interview with a couple of our officers to see if you have a personality/goal fit. We're not looking for "I'm just here to have fun", we're looking for "I want to get Cutting Edge". Over the next few weeks until Uldir opens you can run Mythic dungeons with us, gel together, gear up - ready to hit raid hard. Contact Info Btag: Mike#17759 Discord: https://discord.gg/usqzcVMVorsine3 2d
4d [H] Artifice is Recruiting! Artifice (circa 2006) www.artificeguild.com The longest running guild on US-Shadowsong (now connected to Borean Tundra), with room for Warcraft players of all varieties. Focusing primarily on end game, with groups of PVP and casual players, we're a well known guild of 100+ active subscribers, many of whom have called it a home since Vanilla/TBC. We Have a vast group of players who also play every other form of Blizzard game out there. We are currently seeking to round out our Raiding roster for Legion. While we run a progression based raid, we by no means push for server firsts. We progress but we don't punish ourselves into hating the game, and while we enforce the "you have to pull your own weight" rule, we don't mind when RL happens and people need one day a week off for work or to take a few weeks for a honeymoon or similar. A second, more casual raiding group is also available for those who cannot raid mid week, on Friday 5 pm PST Progression group; - Tuesday - Thursday 5 pm-8:30 pm PST - Well rounded DKP loot system - 3/9 M Tomb of Sargaras - 10/10H, 3/10M Nighthold - Full Clear Emerald nightmare Currently we are looking for various dps, primarily ranged, and possibly a tank to the right candidate. All applications will be taken into consideration. Applications can be sent to or Matillis#1685 (please include in note that you are applying for Artifice) or by mail to Lainey-Shadowsong. Please include class, spec, schedule availability, iLevel and raiding experience. Thanks!Lainey18 4d
5d (H) A guild for the socially anxious, etc Guild Name: Batman and Frands Faction: Horde Realm: Shadowsong Primary Focus: PvE, PvP. Recruiting Officer or Best Contact for your guild: Bàtman (alt code 133 over the first a) Our guild is built on inclusiveness: We cater to those just starting out and those who suffer from social anxiety/depression/fear of failure and offer a place of no judgement. Don't know what you're doing yet? No problem. Haven't raided or been to dungeons before? No problem. This is a place where you can join a community of open minded people with big hearts and a helpful hand to guide you in your journey through the World Of Warcraft. So if this seems like a guild where you could fit into feel free to send me a message or in game mail and I'll get back to you asap. Thanks in advance!Bàtman8 5d
Sep 15 [H] Fates Call, open recruitment Fates Call was created on January 16, 2009. We are the last original (server day one) guild on Borean Tundra. Obviously Shadowsong being one of the first Servers, there are a few much older than us, but hey, 8 years is a good deal of time, especially after the years of guilds being formed just to make someone money. The idea behind the guild was one to create a place for "mature" World of Warcraft players. No, not just for old people, but a place for players who have kids and/or are married. Or people who are serious about school but still want to have people to enjoy the game with. In short, we created a guild for members who have real lives. We are a close knit group that enjoys all aspects of the game together with the understanding that families/real life comes first. These were the basic principles behind FC in the beginning and they continue to be today. We are a little bit of everything. So whether you enjoy PVE, PVP, or just want some fun people to hang out with we may be for you. We are currently recruiting all ages and levels of experience. We have a great knowledgeable group that are willing to help out when we can, many with experience back to the beginning of WoW. While the majority of the members are adults, we do accept those under the age of 18. We have recently added many returning players of all level ranges and many new players. Everyone deserves to have a guild to call home, regardless of level or experience, or years played. If you are looking for a "Hardcore Raiding" guild we are not for you. . You will never be required to raid with us. ***Our raiding style has been very successful for us but as always anyone is welcome to apply solely to enjoy our atmosphere. If you do join to raid, keep in mind that our raiding style is not that of a "raiding" guild. Raiding is not a job and while we do expect you to be on time and be prepared, we also strive to keep it fun. If you are interested in joining this great group of people stop by http://fatescall.rocks or whisper an officer in game. If you have any questions contact an officer in game or though the guild website. Thank you, Have a great day! Officers: GM- Marathal Co-GM's- Mymystic, Pernicious, Thideras Officers- Mulron, Waygu, Wolke, Cymede, FuzzleduzzleMarathal61 Sep 15
Sep 14 Big Bada Boom - 4/8 H - 2-Day Casual Team Hey there! We're Big Bada Boom, a casually-minded-yet-progressively-awesome guild and cross-server raid team on Borean Tundra/Shadowsong. We're a fun, laid back bunch that prides ourselves on running a low-pressure raid while still progressing. We accomplish this by recruiting folks with a similar mindset to ours and ensuring everyone has their voices heard regarding decisions we make. We're a tight-knit bunch, and most of us are friends and guildmates from past expansions. Some of us are newer to raiding while others are experienced raiders and have raided more progressively in the past. We banded together in Legion to see what we could accomplish on a truly casual schedule. Needless to say, we did awesome and met some fantastic new friends, so we're back for more in BfA! Raid times and days: Tues/Thurs: 7:00 - 9:30 PM PST Optional Alt Raid on Friday: 7:00 - 9:30 PST Progression: 4/8 H Uldir, 6/8 N We're open to players who have flexible schedules and may not be able to raid all of the time. We have no strict attendance requirements and sometimes use Open Raid to fill in gaps and meet awesome people. We're also open to newer players/those newer to raiding. What we can provide to you: - A tight-knit group of friends who are more than willing to help you learn new roles, specs, etc., while not hand-holding necessarily - A consistent group of folks who love to learn new content together - A cooperative, teamwork-filled atmosphere where we focus on helping each other obtain their goals - A fun, laid back atmosphere - Flexible attendance requirements (Can't make raids 100% of the time? No problem!) - Full guild bank repairs, consumables, help with crafting materials, etc. - Nightly mythic+ dungeon runs most nights What we expect from you: - A cooperative, positive outlook - A bit of patience - Due to our flexible attendance requirements, we regularly bring new people - Prior notice whenever possible if you can't make a raid - Respect for others - Don't be an !@#$%^ (there are plenty of -*!@#$ guilds out there if that's what turns you on) - The ability to help others constructively/take constructive criticism - A desire to better yourself for the team/make improvements if necessary (you don't have to be a pro l33t raider, but if you're holding the group back, you should want to improve) - Goals that meet our own - We're here to have fun, see what we can tackle, and keep making improvements. Loot's awesome, but not our primary goal. Hardcore progression, obviously, isn't our primary goal either, but it's important to us that we keep progressing as a guild and as individual players. Currently recruiting all DPS classes, but could especially use a good Rogue (we have none!) and a Havoc DH. To apply, get in touch with me. You can contact me in-game on Borean Tundra by whispering/mailing Kade or by adding my Btag: Khar#1809. We use Discord for voice chat as well as cross-server text-based chat. You can get in touch with me there as well: Setah#9072Kade2 Sep 14
Sep 12 <Idominus> Progression Raiding Guild <Indominus> is a progression based raiding & M+ guild on Borean Tundra/Shadowsong Horde Side. Looking to add a few key players to fill out our roster for future BFA raiding. We are a small but efficient group of players dedicated to clearing mythic raids. Requirements: Raid Utility Addon Theorycrafting Strong knowledge of raid mechanics & Awareness Potions for your desired role Complete enchants and gems -Weekly in-house m+ are done daily. -Guild repairs for core raiders. -Cauldrons and food provided every raid. -Potions for your desired class. Discord is required for all raiders (Microphone is not required but highly encouraged) Raid times: Friday & Saturday 8:30-11:00PM Eastern Guild Mythic+s done through-out the week. If you are accepted you should keep up to date on boss mechanics and patches in order to best help the raid team. Points of Contact: Datkuuba (In-Game) Acid#1528 Graham#11230 Owlhd#1765 Kagerumi (In-Game) Currently Recruiting: (1) Tank (1) Raid Healer (Prefer shaman) (2) Melee Dps - Ranged dps will be considered on a case to case basis If you are interested in obtaining a trial raider spot, feel free to message any guild officer listed above. Casuals are always welcomed.Doomkin5 Sep 12
Sep 11 [A] Drengskapr - Hey RDPS, We Need YOU! First normal raid of Uldir this week, looking for some ranged dps to fill our ranks in a more balanced way. I would also welcome a non paladin healer or two. Also, if you are hilarious, you are welcome no matter what class you play. You don't even have to raid if your are sufficiently funny. Low drama, no issues, lots going on all the time. We will probably be running a few teams weekly. If that sounds like a guild for you, come around and let's chat. I am quite serious when I say this - character matters. Be a good guild mate first and foremost, or we will not get along. Thanks. Good luck in BfA everyone.Yosemite3 Sep 11
Sep 11 <Gehenna> Recruiting Skilled Raiders for BfA <Gehenna> is back on BT and hoping to capture the same magic we've had in the past in BfA. We're getting a lot of old raiders back from previous expansions and will be looking to progress quickly once BfA raids open. Tentative Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 5-8 PST Current Progression: Uldir: 6/8N -- 1/8H Current Needs: Death Knight: Closed Demon Hunter: Closed Druid: Open(Balance, Restoration) Hunter: Closed Mage: Open(HIGH NEED) Monk: Open(Mistwalker) Paladin: Closed Priest: Open(Shadow) Rogue: Closed Shaman: Open (Elemental) Warlock: Closed Warrior: Closed Any SKILLED player welcome to apply. Primarily looking for a couple more healers and high dps. Hit me up Keì(kei#1785) or Furn(furnace#1258)Gehrecruiter10 Sep 11
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 21 [A] Pie Vendor is Recruiting for BFA Pie Vendor is looking for the following to join our raid team: * 1 tank * dps (range pref, but we won't say no a to a good melee) * 1 heals Raid times: Tues/Wed 7:30pm to 10 pm server. We have a fairly small raid schedule that we stick to. When raiding it is what we focus on. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with members who have been raiding together for a long time. If you are interested, lets chat. My btag is current#1472.Yfelshammy1 Aug 21
Aug 20 Better Dune Scavenger Farm! Hello everyone! I believe I have created a better method for farming the Dune Scavenger mount on Vol'dun! It is a lot better then the popular method at the moment at the dried lake bed above Vulpera Hideaway. This method is a lot easier and more efficient with a lot less moving around to do then the other method. This video will explain how and where to do the method! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srmJAoYerJc good luck everyone!Bombwreck0 Aug 20
Aug 19 LF Guild Hello i am looking for a Friendly active guild to join pleaseGinwolf1 Aug 19
Aug 18 Old looking for PvP guild?... if it exists. Thanks for reading, I'm looking for a guild that is more into the pvp side of things. RBGs and bgs, maybe some light arenas and M+. If that sounds like your guild let me know. Been playing on and off since Launch. I'm old so, I'd prefer something mellow as oppose to a trolly adderall-infused basement dwelling incel guild. -Valignor (Valefar in Vanilla-Wrath)Valignor1 Aug 18
Aug 17 Shadowsong Legacies Hello boys and girls from Shadowsong.. I am wondering who is still here from BC/WOTLK.. I am Djv if anyone remembers please say hi :DDjvill10 Aug 17
Aug 17 Retaliation is recruiting! Retaliation is an alliance guild that is recruiting for raiders and M+'s. We are a close-knit guild that has been together since before Wrath. Raiding and dungeons, leveling, achiev's from older content and just about anything else you can think of... we do it! Right now we are interested in getting raid ready with a group running 2/3/9. We have our tanks lined up already, but are always willing to take someone with a tank OS (in case we need to fill a slot). We could use DPS with heal OS and definitely need full-time DPS, melee or ranged. This is NOT a hardcore raiding guild, but we will focus on getting heroic raids done as quickly as possible, gear everyone up and would like to dip our toes into Mythics when ready. Contact me in game (or here of course) at Jonpaul#1353 or shoot me an in-game mail if you have questions about times (which we are still hammering out some of the details) and interest. We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in guild soon!Jonpaul4 Aug 17
Aug 16 [A] 2 Returning players LF raiding guild Me and a friend are looking to get back into wow/raiding with BFA and are looking for a guild to raid with. Looking to play Fire mage and Prot paladin with heals or ret offspec very flexable to either whichever fits the raid group better. For questions or interest add Fih113#1992Kreii2 Aug 16
Aug 11 [A] Selling Heavy Junkboxes for Insane title. If you are looking for more boxes for your Ravenholdt rep grind message me in game. I am selling them for 250g each with around 600 currently in stock and I will be gathering more as time allows.Vexie1 Aug 11
Aug 10 New to Realm Hi everyone, Im new to the realm. Im really enjoying it so far. A great indication is that through level 30 I have yet to get a single guild spam invite, which says a lot of about the people on the realm. Hoping to learn to heal well enough that I can raid at some point in BFA with this realm! Now as to my question, with all this zone scaling and xp being on par with a toon's level in classic regions, imagine if Cartmen took the South Park kids back to Elwynn and killed boars today how much faster would they be leveling? :) Also, with BFA coming is it still possible to grind rep for the allied races the same way it was before during Legion? I really want nightborne and void elvesAlårielle2 Aug 10
Aug 10 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus3 Aug 10
Aug 9 [A] <Unlikely Heroes> is recruiting YOU Give any of us online a shout out or comment here with your character name. We would love to have you! We are growing fairly fast and ready to take on new members!Maxn0 Aug 9
Aug 8 BFA is AMAZING This transmog is very BCÔüöèáúò4 Aug 8
Aug 5 Guildies!!! Heyo! If anyone in the alliance side of things is looking for a fun, active guild full of friendly helpful people, add me in game at Thorînos#1798 Chaos Nomads is a small but fast growing guild that is happy to have players of all levels, classes, races and experience levels. So if you just started playing, or have played a while and need friends, hit me up! We are usually running guild dungeons, working up to being able to raid, and are working on setting up a guild discord. Hope to see you soon! For the horde peeps, we have the guild on the Silvermoon server.Thorinos3 Aug 5
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 21 BT&Ss OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 20 The Pre Expansion Reaction Thus Far https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wVi-aRIBB0 This video has my personal opinion of the pre expansion that just came out, what do you think of the pre expansion thus far? What do you guys think of the new ui, the item leveling scaling, and the connectivity issues that WoW was having the day the pre was released?Bombwreck0 Jul 20
Jul 18 [A] KotK recruiting for BFA [Alliance-Shadowsong] KotK is a group of ex raiders (from high end mythic progression to casual players) / RL friends on Shadowsong who plan to build a community of like minded, and skilled players for the upcoming expansion. Our plans are a scheduled 1 day raid to clear Heroic level content weekly. This may seem like casual plans, but we mean to progress as best we can in the limited time we have. We understand that not everyone has the time to put in to maintain mythic level progression, but still crave the competitive teamwork aspect of this game. If this 1 night schedule is something you would be interested in please feel free to contact me. Venginse#11794 Right now the planned day is Wed 8-11 EST, this is more than enough time to clear any heroic level. As our group grows we can discus the need for a second and possible mythic progression as long as the group is prepared. There will be pvp groups and mythic dungeon groups on off nights. Anyone else interested in a home for the expansion we have a great community of gamers, and our own discord.Venginse1 Jul 18
Jul 18 Looking for WoW friends! <3 Hey there! I'm looking for a guild and some friends to play with on here. I'm usually on everyday and I would like some people to quest and level up with. I have a bunch of characters at various levels! Please add me and let's have some fun! IrateSumo #1646 <3Sevashka9 Jul 18
Jul 13 Feral Druid Mage Tower Challenge If anyone is having problems with the feral druid mage tower challenge, this video should help you get the appearance before the pre-expansion comes out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Le82mYrplE make sure you finish the challenge before the pre-expansion comes out because once it does, you wont be able to get the appearance! I did this as a 909 feral druid so you guys shouldn't have to hard of a time getting it :)Trolldude0 Jul 13
Jul 4 (A)Immortal NightStalkers Recruiting we are a casual raiding guild that is looking for some more people to join us in our raids, along with social members. We are currently recruiting for The weekend raid team which runs Friday and Saturday from 6:30pm Server until 9:00pm Server (8:30pm CST to 11:00pm CST). Details for the group: Personal Loot Currently 9/9N 3/9H ToS What we are looking for: DPS both ranged and melee Requirements: Ilvl 900+ Discord (only need to be able to listen) DBM or Bigwigs If you are interested just contact any officer in the guild. As an aside I am willing to talk with groups of interested people that would want to join us in raids but do not wish to leave their current guild, for those inquiries please send an in game mail to Alrii-Shadowsong or add Dieux#2243.Alrii2 Jul 4
Jul 3 Dwunk Passin Maself Fallen down stairs dwunk passin maselfSathyr0 Jul 3
Jun 29 Recruiting for M+ team We are currently building a core team to regularly run keys with. We have a small group of about 3 guys right now. Looking for a tank and DPS. Pst me in game or add my b-tag EJoyner28#1325. Cheers!Crumji3 Jun 29
Jun 24 Scarab Lord Titles from Shadowsong Hey all, As the title reads, I'm trying to remember the Scarab Lords from way back in Vanilla on Shadowsong. If you were around then...& remember. Please let me know who got them from both Horde & Alliance. Thanks.Rzn9 Jun 24
Jun 23 Kagarot, you touched a great many lives Kag, WE found out today that you passed while in the Philippines living life. You had the opportunity to winter in Costa Rica last year, and decided to see the other side of the world this year. You always had a way of making a friend wherever you went. If you spent more than 5 minutes with someone they were your friend. You would do anything for anyone, you were a member of the guild for many years, you were a member of Catalyst, BuggsKillSquad, Execution, Tyrants, and finally Fates Call. I am sure there will be many that remember you, I know a great many in guild certainly will. You were an interesting man, you were older than me, and to look at you, former trucker, biker, mountain man, one would never suspect you were a gamer. Farewell my friend, I am happy that you had an opportunity to see parts of the world many will not, to swim in oceans in different continents, eat food we can hardly pronounce, and you lived life to the fullest. /saluteMarathal2 Jun 23
Jun 21 {A}Two high-end raiders 950 Ret pally, and 900 prot warrior (new character) looking for a new heroic/lower mythic raiding guild. Both have a lot of high end raiding experience. Ozzymandius#1508Ozzymandus1 Jun 21
Jun 17 Joint realm discord server Hello Borean Tundra and Shadowsong! Just to let everyone know we have a discord server up and going! It is open for both factions and every one is welcome! We got channels for guild recruitment, server and blizzard news. Along with a variety of voice channels that are open to everyone! Come join the fun! https://discord.gg/A5hcqVkLethalvenoms12 Jun 17
Jun 11 [A] <MurderLicense> Guild Info: <MurderLicense> was founded by myself on August 19, 2012. With a vision of becoming known throughout the server and across realms for high performance Rated BGs. And to be recognised as a Hardcore PvP Specialised Guild. Over the past 5 years, we have achieved in uniting most of the PvP players on our server: BoreanTundra-Shadowsong. We actively train our members through arena and RBG wargames to prepare them for Rated PvP. As well as nurture the leaders of tomorrow. We see our guild as a community, as a team and as family. Moving forward and reaching newer limits as one. We are a highly structured guild with guild rules and rank progression; partly as we have to slot players in teams based on their MMR. As guild leader, I am willing to commit personal sacrifices to see my guild mates rise. I take it upon myself to care for the well-being of my guildies (I'm the Mama Bear >:3). In Season 6, we were ranked Top 3% in RBGs. Achieving Guardian of the Alliance. Guild Schedule: RBGs. 4 times a week. Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays. At 7-10pm server time. Usually after RBG hours and on days where nothing is planned, we organise social events like Foam Sword Fights (using the [Foam Sword Rack]) and transmog runs while listening to music on our guild discord. We also raid casually once a month. But raiding to us is primarily just to have fun. We strive to keep our guild atmosphere friendly and also knowing when to be serious; such as in Rated PvP. We are looking for: Team players. A willingness to improve. PvP players. Highly self-motivated players; your spec/ class/ mmr/ cr does not matter.= If you are willing to join us, our Guild Recruitment procedure is an interview in-game which usually takes about 20 minutes and the reading of our 4500 word long Guild Rules on Discord.Sharonbear0 Jun 11
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 3
Jun 2 New to server, LFG Hey Shadowsong, i'm 'Sham' recently transferred back to horde (thank god) and over to this server. Little about me: Navy sailor on active duty (won't be deploying for awhile) Somewhere between casual and elitist IE when i raid im there to down bosses and have fun doing it, but doing mechanics are my #1. Looking for a community to join over here as my last one dissolved while i was deployed. I play WoW, Overwatch, I have destiny 2, and will be playing CoD when it comes out. Open to other games as well. Got a badass gaming rig and am reliable. Let me know if you think me and your community are a match! This is like a damn dating site lolShamwiches2 Jun 2
May 7 [H] <Defiance> 6/11M LF DPS/Healers [H] <Defiance> 6/11M LF DPS/Healers <Defiance> Realm: Horde I Shadowsong/BoreanTundra I US Progression: 6/11M *It is not required for you to be 6/11M* Raids Tues/Thurs (progression) -- 6:30-9:30 PM PST Sun (heroic/older tier) -- 6:30-9:30 PM PST Fri (OPTIONAL) -- Antorus "Fun Run" Alts/Friends/Family/Casuals Contacts: Bnet: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760 Bnet: SpoiledRoten#1538 Discord: SpoiledRotten#5734 Recruitment: We are currently continuing progression raiding and accepting exceptional players for any class and spec. In particular, our current needs are as follows: Melee DPS: Retribution Paladin, Rogue (prefer Assassination/Subtlety) and Havoc Demon Hunter Range DPS: Marksman Hunter, Balance Druid, Mage (any spec), and Elemental Shaman Healers: Mistweaver Monk Off-spec tank/heals and dps/heals always a plus! About Us: Defiance is a casual-core or semi hardcore guild. We raid three hours, three days a week. We are also active with mythic plus keys, leveling/gearing alts, old content, etc., while talking $#!% to each other in Discord and just having a good time. We are looking to grow as a community, not just raid. Most of our members play the game everyday and our main goal is to have fun and enjoy ourselves. With that being said, we also like to push current content. We have done the top 100 thing in previous content, we don't quit when encounters get tough, we review logs and our strat, make adjustments, and keep pushing. We are an adult guild, mostly 20+ (some well above that, you know who you are!). We are looking for competitive, intelligent, and humble players who want to enjoy the game with like-minded individuals. We are not, and do not want, elitist and do not care for a know-it-all types of players. We strive to maintain a drama-free environment with positive attitudes. If you are interested or just have questions, add us on Bnet and/or Discord!Spöiledröten0 May 7
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 28 <A> New Fury Warrior LF Home Looking for a guild to call home with people I'd like to call family. This means I am looking for something friendly and members that aren't afraid to help new players out :) Looking for a guild that will allow me to establish my BNet friends list as well possibly. I am deaf (no hearing) irl so discord or any other voice app is out of the question. Looking forward to seeing the responses :) Send me an add on BNet or whisper me in game. IGN: Captnbuddha BNet: Captnbuddha#1349Captnbuddha0 Apr 28
Apr 24 [H] <Defiance> 5/11M LF DPS/Heals <Defiance> Realm: Horde I Shadowsong/BoreanTundra I US Progression: 5/11M *It is not required for you to be 5/11M* Raids Tues/Thurs/Sun -- 6:30-9:30pm PST Fri (OPTIONAL) -- Antorus "Fun Run" Alts/Friends/Family/Casuals Contacts: Bnet: DeathWaits#1484 Discord: DeathWaits#1976 Bnet: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760 Bnet: SpoiledRoten#1538 Discord: SpoiledRotten#5734 Recruitment: We are currently accepting exceptional and players for any class and spec, both casual and raiders. In particular, our current needs are as follows: Melee DPS: Rogue and Demon Hunter Range DPS: Boomkin, Mage, and Elenental Shaman Healers: Resto Druid Off spec tank/heals always a plus! About Us: Defiance is a casual-core or semi hardcore guild. We raid three hours, three days a week. We are also active with mythic plus keys, leveling/gearing alts, old content, etc., while talking $#!% to each other in Discord and just having a good time. We are looking to grow as a community, not just raid. Most of our members play the game everyday and our main goal is to have fun and enjoy ourselves. With that being said, we also like to push current content. We have done the top 100 thing in previous content, we don't quit when encounters get tough, we review logs and our strat, make adjustments, and keep pushing. We are an adult guild, mostly 20+ (some well above that, you know who you are!). We are looking for competitive, intelligent, and humble players who want to enjoy the game with like-minded individuals. We are not, and do not want, elitist and do not care for a know-it-all types of players. We strive to maintain a drama-free environment with positive attitudes. If you are interested or just have questions, add us on Bnet and/or Discord!Spöiledröten0 Apr 24
Apr 19 [H] <Defiance> 4/11M--T/Th/Su 630-930 PST <Defiance> Realm: Horde I Shadowsong/BoreanTundra I US Progression: 4/11M Raids Tues/Thurs/Sun -- 6:30-9:30pm PST Fri (OPTIONAL) -- Antorus "Fun Run" Alts/Friends/Family/Casuals Contacts: Bnet: DeathWaits#1484 Discord: DeathWaits#1976 In-game: Deathwaitz Bnet: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760 In-game: Shamydavisjr Recruitment: We are currently accepting exceptional and positive players for any class and spec, both casual and raiders. Raid Team: Melee DPS: Rogue, Feral, Ret, DH Range DPS: MM Hunter, Boomkin, Mage Healers: Resto Druid Off spec tank/heals always a plus! About Us: Defiance is a casual-core or semi hardcore guild. We raid three hours, three days a week. When we aren't raiding, we are doing the normal WoW stuff & things: mythic plus keys, wq's, gathering/crafting, leveling/gearing alts, old content, etc.. All while talking $#!% to each other in Discord and just having a good time. We are looking to grow as a community, not just raid. Most of our members play the game everyday and our main goal is to have fun and enjoy ourselves. With that being said, we also like to push current content, and we are getting the job done. We have done the top 100 thing in previous content, we don't quit when encounters get tough, we review logs and our strat, make adjustments and keep pushing. We are an adult guild, mostly 20+ (some well above that, you know who you are!). We are looking for competitive, intelligent, and humble players who want to enjoy the game with like-minded individuals. We are not, and do not want, elitist; nor do we care for a know-it-all. We strive to maintain a drama-free environment with positive attitudes. If you are interested or just have questions, add us on Bnet and/or Discord!Deathwaitz1 Apr 19
Apr 7 Learning to tank I'm the only person in my guild, currently using it as a bank but I want to leave and join a guild that is friendly and will help me learn to tank raids I leveled from 55-110 as blood just doing dungeons. I did ToS on LFR and some normal difficulty. People said I did good. I want to join a guild with people who can help me learn to tank so I can main this character in BfA.Bell4 Apr 7
Apr 7 Looking for guild Looking to join a very active friendly help full guild I’m am a returning player looking to get back at it add me my battle tag on battle net is ElderGod#11809 thanksLegon1 Apr 7
Apr 5 927 Resto shaman LFG Looking for a night raiding guild (9-12pm PST weekdays) for normal raids progressing into heroics.Chupacabre0 Apr 5
Apr 5 Looking for very active guild I’m a returning player looking for an active helpful guild to get back in the swing of things I’m an 875 demon hunterLegon5 Apr 5
Apr 3 Names for Sale!!!!!! So I am not sure if this is OK or not. Couldn't find anything in the rules. I rolled a few toons on BT when it first dropped. I was going to delete the toons, since I no longer play on the server. Was curious if someone wanted to buy the names off me. Gold of course. The names available are....... Yuffie - for all you FFXII fans Light - Perfect for a priest or pally Night - There is an awesome void elf rogue name If you are interested, let me know. GingersKill#1583Aelarna2 Apr 3
Mar 29 Releasing the name Tpaartos In case anyone wants it.Tpaartos3 Mar 29