Borean Tundra and Shadowsong

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
9h Joint realm discord server Hello Borean Tundra and Shadowsong! Just to let everyone know we have a discord server up and going! It is open for both factions and every one is welcome! We got channels for guild recruitment, server and blizzard news. Along with a variety of voice channels that are open to everyone! Come join the fun! https://discord.gg/A5hcqVkLethalvenoms2 9h
19h [H] Fates Call, open recruitment Fates Call was created on January 16, 2009. We are the last original (server day one) guild on Borean Tundra. Obviously Shadowsong being one of the first Servers, there are a few much older than us, but hey, 8 years is a good deal of time, especially after the years of guilds being formed just to make someone money. The idea behind the guild was one to create a place for "mature" World of Warcraft players. No, not just for old people, but a place for players who have kids and/or are married. Or people who are serious about school but still want to have people to enjoy the game with. In short, we created a guild for members who have real lives. We are a close knit group that enjoys all aspects of the game together with the understanding that families/real life comes first. These were the basic principles behind FC in the beginning and they continue to be today. We are a little bit of everything. So whether you enjoy PVE, PVP, or just want some fun people to hang out with we may be for you. We are currently recruiting all ages and levels of experience. We have a great knowledgeable group that are willing to help out when we can, many with experience back to the beginning of WoW. While the majority of the members are adults, we do accept those under the age of 18. We have recently added many returning players of all level ranges and many new players. Everyone deserves to have a guild to call home, regardless of level or experience, or years played. If you are looking for a "Hardcore Raiding" guild we are not for you. . You will never be required to raid with us. ***Our raiding style has been very successful for us but as always anyone is welcome to apply solely to enjoy our atmosphere. If you do join to raid, keep in mind that our raiding style is not that of a "raiding" guild. Raiding is not a job and while we do expect you to be on time and be prepared, we also strive to keep it fun. If you are interested in joining this great group of people stop by http://fatescall.rocks or whisper an officer in game. If you have any questions contact an officer in game or though the guild website. Thank you, Have a great day! Officers: GM- Marathal Co-GM's- Mymystic, Pernicious, Thideras Officers- Mulron, Waygu, Wolke, Cymede, FuzzleduzzleMarathal36 19h
1d @Sublime I'll miss you. If you wanna be friends, hit me up. Ilu.Berrimond0 1d
2d [H] League of Assassins - Recruiting DPS! League of Assassins are a 9/9N, 2/9H friendly casual Mythic guild on Borean Tundra-Shadowsong looking for more DPS to fill out our ranks going into Tomb. We're excited to have improved and fine-tuned raid after raid, with our eyes constantly looking up and ahead. For Nighthold we reached 3/10M and we're aiming for higher in Tomb. For Normal and Heroic Tomb we're willing to take up to the max of 30 raiding with us. Raid Days/Times Wed/Thurs/Mon - 7-9PM PST Requirements 890+ ilv Discord Committed Willing to Learn Amiable Personality Recruiting - Currently considering all classes/specs except Warlocks and Hunters As a guild we're very low-stress, low-drama. We all have lives and we play to have fun in a laid-back but productive environment. Reach out! Mike#17759 Vorsine-BoreanTundraVorsine5 2d
6d Purchasing Dampscale Basilisk Eyes (H) Buying 1200 Dampscale Basilisk Eye farmed on Horde side. Paying 100G per (120K for all total) sent via CoD to the character Ocd-Shadowsong .Ocd1 6d
Jul 14 What I love about Shadowsong This is the deadest forum in the game, representing a server with almost no activity. That's not a slander, it's a praise. While playing on another server, it's forum would have a page of posts fresh per day with many of the hotter ones capping at 500 posts. Here, you're lucky to get a response in a month, and your lone post will still be on the first page, half way down at the end of said month. In game, you can run from end to end across the world and rarely see anyone. It's like having your own server. Here's to you Shadowsong. 12 years of regression. You were once the life of the party. I promise to turn the lights out if I ever leave.Nails15 Jul 14
Jul 7 Big Bada Boom - 7/9 H ToS 2-Night Team Hey there! We're Big Bada Boom, a casually-minded-yet-progressively-awesome guild and cross-server raid team on Borean Tundra/Shadowsong (PvE). We're a fun, laid back bunch that prides ourselves on running a low pressure raid while still progressing. We accomplish this by recruiting folks with a similar mindset to ours and ensuring everyone has their voices heard regarding decisions we make. We're a tight-knit bunch, and most of us are friends and guildmates from past expansions. Some of us are newer to raiding while others are experienced raiders and have raided progressively in the past. We decided to band together in Legion to see what we could accomplish on a truly casual schedule. Raid times and days: Tues/Thurs: 7:00 - 9:30 PM PST Optional Alt Raid on Friday: 7:00 - 9:30 PST Progression: 7/9 H ToS, 9/9 N ToS, 1/10 M NH, 3/3 H ToV, 7/7 M EN We're open to players who have flexible schedules and may not be able to raid all of the time. We have no strict attendance requirements and currently use Open Raid to fill in gaps and meet awesome people. We're also open to newer players/those newer to raiding. What we can provide to you: - A tight-knit group of friends who are more than willing to help you learn new roles, specs, etc., while not hand-holding necessarily - A consistent group of folks who love to learn new content together - A cooperative, teamwork-filled atmosphere where we focus on helping each other obtain their goals - A fun, laid back atmosphere - Flexible attendance requirements (Can't make raids 100% of the time? No problem) - Full guild bank repairs, consumables, help with crafting materials, etc. - Nightly mythic+ dungeon runs most nights What we expect from you: - A cooperative, positive outlook - A bit of patience - Due to our flexible attendance requirements, we regularly bring new people - Prior notice whenever possible if you can't make a raid - Respect for others - Don't be an !@#$%^ (there are plenty of -*!@#$ guilds out there if that's what turns you on) - The ability to help others constructively/take constructive criticism - A desire to better yourself for the team/make improvements if necessary (you don't have to be a pro l33t raider, but if you're holding the group back, you should want to improve - Goals that meet our own - We're here to have fun, see what we can tackle, and keep making improvements. Loot's awesome, but not our primary goal. Hardcore progression, obviously, isn't our primary goal either, but it's important to us that we keep progressing as a guild and as individual players. We're ready to dive into Mythic NH! Our first foray will be on June 1st. We'll likely have a group of 18 or so. Still have room for a couple more! None of our above philosophies regarding attitude, attendance, or performace as noted above will change once we dive into Mythic. We won't have any strict AP requirements or anything of that sort. We'll simply have fun, see how we do, and see where improvements can be made as we progress. Currently accepting all classes/roles, but especially need the following: Warlock Hunter A main-spec healer (Shaman, Druid, or Holy Priest) who's comfortable DPSing when needed and enjoys both roles A DPS (Monk, Pally, Warr, Druid, DK, or DH) who is comfortable tanking in a pinch if one of our MTs can't make a raid or we need a third tank To apply, get in touch with me. You can contact me in-game on Borean Tundra by whispering/mailing Setah or by adding my Btag: Khar#1809. We use Discord for voice chat as well as cross-server text-based chat. You can get in touch with me there as well: Setah#9072Setah3 Jul 7
Jul 4 :-P I don't know whether to laugh or cry... http://tinyimg.io/i/YydvY6K.jpg but thanks to everyone for making every moment of it a great time :-DGutterott2 Jul 4
Jun 24 Holy Pally LF GUILD Gear is behind. I've only been back for a few days. Rather play holy.Leetseals1 Jun 24
Jun 13 [H]<Artifice> needs healers! DK DPS Hey all, artifice is actively looking for healers of all classes, shapes, races and sizes. preferably a paladin... but all are welcome to try out As well, we are looking for a DK dps, as we literally don't have a single one on our roster.... loot competition for that class is quite minimal as well We're semi-casucore, have all content down on normal, handful of mythic nightmare, 2/3 heroic TOV, and 9/10 heroic night hold. More information on wow progress and on our website; Www.artificeguild.com Feel free to message me in game, or on real ID... omnia#1581(PLEASE put a note that you're applying) Cheers!Omniia4 Jun 13
Jun 11 LF guild lf guild to raid withÜthgar1 Jun 11
Jun 9 OG Shadowsonger looking for guild I've been on Shadowsong since vanilla and have been doing my own thing in my own guild of 1. I am bored. I'm looking for a neato guild to join where I can do M+ and Kara, and maybe parasite my way into a raid every now and again (or not, this isn't really a priority). I don't suck at this game and have high level raid experience in most expansions (my old main was Brawnanvil, for those interested). Hit me up here or in game: Brawnanvil#1567 ThanksBrawnforce8 Jun 9
Jun 7 [A]<The World Needs A Hero> Recruitment 4/9H Hello! <The World Needs A Hero> is looking to expand our ranks! Our WoWProgress link is: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/shadowsong/The+World+Needs+a+Hero We are an active raiding group that does progression into Heroic every content release, earning 'Ahead of the Curve' achievements any chance we can get. We are 4/9 Heroic ToS, 9/9 Normal ToS, 10/10 Heroic Nighthold, 3/3 Heroic ToV, and 7/7Heroic EN with mythic experience. We are planning on going expanding into Mythic raids. We are looking for any talented and fun individuals (or couples/groups if playing together with friends/family is how you play) to expand our ranks, run any and all content, while having a good time. Currently our main group runs 6:30-9:30pm server (9:30pm-12:30am eastern) on Saturdays. We are going to expand our raid groups to be able to run multiple tiers of difficulties simultaneously. Our main group's additional day is Sunday at 4:30-7:30pm server, and our Tuesday group runs relaxed content at 6:30-9:30pm server. We have been enjoying 25+ people every raid from within our own guild, friendly guilds, or cross realm members. Our activities include dedicated Mythic Keystone nights, Old World content x-mog and achievement farming, group alt leveling, battle groups, skirmishes, and RBGs onto top of current content dungeons and raiding. Also, many of our members actively chat on social media or on Discord, even while not online, so there is always some form of communication to be had, if that is something you prefer. This guild has been around since Vanilla, and has had the active guild leader at the helm since TBC. Many members have been in 8+ years, and we are getting new faces all the time. With the additions of cross realm, friends of the guild are welcome to join us for events, especially if transferring realms is just not possible. If you have any questions or would like to join, reach out to me on here or in game, as well as listed within the guild finder section. Anyone in our guild is also able to send invites or talk if you would like to join our community!Konjizieren4 Jun 7
Jun 6 902 AoTC Tank Looking... Hey there BT, Shadowsong-- Just poking my tusks in to see what's around. I'm currently on another realm, but always interested in finding the place I'd like to call home. The place where I can log in, enjoy WoW, and have a damn good time with the folks I'm guilded with. Seems to be the issue lately. Finding the right feel and the right fit. So, to lay it out... I'm currently 902 Bear Tank, 10/10H Nighthold. I have a full 4- piece tier set, 5 legendaries, and am...2...I think...levels away from capping AK. I've tanked the majority of this xpac and so far have 7/7N&H EN, 3/3N ToV, and 10/10N&H NH. Looking to keep the momentum up for the rest of the current tier and into the next. Mythic progress is in my sights too, at least at a reasonable and respectable pace. For what I'm looking for...a solid guild of amazing people who make the experience enjoyable, memorable...and honestly laughable. If you can't cut up and enjoy the folks you grind with, sort of takes the fire out of it, ya know? Anyway, if you're a guild in need of a tank, hit me up. I won't bite...hard. Well...too hard. At least sit down and have a conversation with me and see if we fit well. I have vent, TS, Discord, Twitch, etc. So getting some voice time shouldn't be difficult. Ideally I'd like to raid 6-9hr/wk, spread over 2-3 nights. Morning raids work amazingly well for me, from about 9am till 1pm-ish. Then in the evening's I'm generally ready to kill bosses and take their fattest loot around 9pm till whenever. I also like doing other things with a guild or mostly guild group too. Having someone to talk to other than the voices in my head is a good start. But mythic/+ is always engaging. Grouping to rip through WQ's...etc. Whatever. I'm a generally easy sort to amuse. TL:DR-- If you're a guild looking for some tankerage for current tier and beyond, hit me up. BTAG is attached below. BigDaddy#13995 OR you can poke me on Discord via Monsta!#9577 Faction change is possible for the right group.Damonsta1 Jun 6
Jun 2 <Pie Vendor> is Recruiting Hi All, Pie Vendor (Alliance, SS/BT) is opening the doors for a couple of good players (dps and maybe heal roles only) for raiding. We are an established raiding guild with a long track record dating back to late vanilla. Many of our guildies have raided with us for multiple xpacs. Raid times: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30 to 10pm, sometimes Sunday 8:00 to 10pm (though sunday is mostly optional) We are NOT a hard core raiding guild (though we do mythic content). We are not chasing for server first (though we had some a few expacs ago). We are simply out to have fun and push content as far as we can with people we enjoy the company of. We are looking for good players who want the same thing. I am speaking to those of you out there who enjoy the challenge of pushing content but want to do so in a friendly atmosphere. This is really the main thing that Pie Vendor has to offer you. If you are interested, please contact me to find out more. My btag is: current#1472.Yfelshammy2 Jun 2
Jun 2 [A] <Sublime> LF ALL! <Sublime> Borean Tundra is Recruiting! Currently we are recruiting all positions to refill our roster for ToS. This tier we've gone 8/10M and plan to build on this experience and push even harder into Tomb. We have been around for 7+ years with very strong, consistent leadership; we believe in giving our raiders the opportunity to shine through strong encouragement and guidance. We raid Wed, Thur, Sun 8-11pm CST and always make the best out of each raid night. The guild provides all raid materials; all we ask of you is bring yourself with the knowledge of fights and your class and be willing to have a great time. Any and all classes/specs are encouraged to apply. Add me to Real ID and we can discuss things further - Skythan#1662Skythân1 Jun 2
Jun 2 LF Guild Mature 45f player returning from a long absence. I played since Vanilla (years of Everquest before that). I am looking for a fun, casual guild as I do not have hours and hours to play. I am on leave of absence from my job as a nurse at the moment, and would like to get to know some new people and re learn the game. I do not have the best gear outside of what I have purchased on the AH. I play during the day at the moment, and after hubs goes to bed. If you wouldn't mind me tagging along and learning the game again, let me know ;)Aurellya1 Jun 2
May 10 Buying Heavy Junkboxes Purchasing 375 Heavy Junkboxes at 200G per. Send to Jenalla-Shadowsong on horde via CoD.Acrisius0 May 10
May 10 Borean Tundra-Shadowsong Pride >:3 Yesterday, MurderLicense-Recursion's RBG team beat a famous twitch streamer; Asmongold! >:3 We're representing BT/ SS in PvP and it's a proud moment to be a BT/ SS peep >:3 Our vision at <MurderLicense> is to be ranked top 100th PvP guilds in USA :P We outplayed them using Tactics... Coz we knew we'll get completely massacred in Teamfights :x Here's the link to Asmongold's twitch stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/131234126?t=03h16m54sSharonlesb6 May 10
May 7 Howdy Greetings, I'm Doc, And I just started playing WoW again after a long break. Was a little burned out and stopped playing during MoP. Prior to that, I did a little raiding from Vanilla through LK , some cata, but not much ( farming LK was a chore lol ) I was alliance for a bit, but didn't care much for their ... social aspects lol. I was curious if there are any guilds looking for a Priest, or my alt Lock ( or both), not really looking to raid yet as I am way under-geared, and actually am still questing. That combined with the different game mechanics that I'm used to, I could use a mentor to some degree as well. I enjoy dungeons, and some BG's, but for me its all about the social aspect of the game, and helping others. Don't really care for those "elite-pricks", and the drama they cause ( been there done that ). I work odd hours, all night, from 6 pm EST to 6 am EST. because I work so much, I also get plenty of time off ( if I'm awake lol) . So, shoot me a message in-game, and lets gab a bit. Doc !!Dòc3 May 7
Apr 18 [H]<The Unholy> Raid and member recruitment [H] <The Unholy> is a casual guild that is looking to add members to our growing guild and dedicated raiders for our casual progression raid team. We are currently in need of one tank and five various dps. We provide repairs, discord and a facebook group for easy communication. Some of our weekly guild activities: Pushing Mythic + PvP Legacy Raids Mount/Tmog Runs You can contact: Guild Leader: Harleenquinz @ Lethalvenoms#1855 Co-Guild Leaders : Felshadows-Borean Tundra , Doyle-Borean Tundra Officers: Perrenant (Raid Leader),Avantasia, Phreaksho, and Erivace, "Kill em all for we are the unholy. The ones that were fed to wolves that came back with the pack behind them, the ones that love destruction and chaos."Harleenquinz2 Apr 18
Apr 12 [H] League of Assassins Hello Borean Tundra-Shadowsong! League of Assassins always have open recruitment for new people; casuals, socials, soft and hard raiders. Social Six years old, we're one of the most active guilds on the realm with a strong social base. With us, there's always something to do. We usually have 25+ people online, 45+ at peak times. Everybody is friendly, chatty and helpful. We do everything together; BGs (Random and Rated), Dungeons (Heroic to Mythic+), Raids (old and current), Quests, World Quests, Achievements and random things that strike our fancy. If you ask if anybody would like to join you in guild chat, you're gonna to get a response. Raid We've built from the ground up a non-elitist, friendly approach to raiding while still being successful. For the first time in Legion we've became a Mythic Raiding Guild. We currently have about 22-25 raiders and we have Heroic cleared on one day with room for carries. We're always on the look out to keep our DPS roster healthy, so please inquire about our Mythic team. Current progress: 4/7M, 3/3H, 1/10M Raid days: Mon/Wed/Thurs Raid times: 7pm-9pm PST (Realm Time) PvP Our PvP has really taken off. We're relatively successful in Rated Battlegrounds and we're always on the look out for more PvP talent! Rated BG day: Sunday Rated BG time: 7pm-9pm (ish) Other Events We do a whole host of events including Level 1 Races, PvP Last Man Standing, Competitions, Scavenger Hunts etc. The list is endless as to what we do regularly! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No matter what you're looking for, you'll find it here and we'd love to have you. On BT-SS there's no reason to feel like you're alone! It's not as dead as some say. There's pockets where quite a lot is happening at all times. ;) GM: Vorsine Real-ID: Mike#17759 Officers: - Borean Tundra Vorsine, Ignath, Superduck, Clawscomeout, Venneful, Tannadia, Vynndron, Adderman, Avadruid, Dblol, Daxter, Ruggrat, Shortieabc - Shadowsong Battlejoe, Kluff, Wimbly, Fixwhizzlim, Tonkatanks, Burnz, Syrivana, Loddfafnir Reach out!Vorsine8 Apr 12
Apr 9 So we do have a joint sever Facebook group Located here https://www.facebook.com/groups/177144852353813/?ref=bookmarks All are welcome, it does not matter Horde or Alliance, you can advertise if your guild is recruiting. Or just talk about WoW.Marathal0 Apr 9
Mar 21 <Pie Vendor> - recruiting a couple of dps Hi All, Pie Vendor (Alliance, SS/BT) is still looking for a couple more people to fill some roles in our roster. We are an established raiding guild with a long track record dating back to late vanilla. Many of our guildies have raided with us for multiple xpacs. Raid times: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30 to 10pm, sometimes Sunday 8:00 to 10pm (though sunday is mostly optional) Roles/classes we need: - range dps (lock, spriest, boomkin pref) - dk or dh (sorry we are full on all other melee classes) We are NOT a hard core raiding guild (though we do mythic content). We are not chasing for server first (though we had some a few expacs ago). We are simply out to have fun and push content as far as we can with people we enjoy the company of. We are looking for good players who want the same thing. I am speaking to those of you out there who enjoy the challenge of pushing content but want to do so in a friendly atmosphere. This is really the main thing that Pie Vendor has to offer you. If you are interested, please contact me to find out more. My btag is: current#1472.Yfelshammy0 Mar 21
Mar 13 [A] Wolfhunters - Casual Raid Team (Thread n/a, please see Big Bada Boom thread for interest in raid team)Setah8 Mar 13
Mar 7 Group To Power Level Looking for a group willing to grind quests and power level with. Whisper me in game for party inviteKlutchnz1 Mar 7
Feb 21 [H] Frost Dk LF Raiding Guild Hey, 860 iLvl Frost Dk looking for a raiding guild! You can add me MaThbP#1390 ! French canadian here , so can speak french+english!Downfall0 Feb 21
Feb 19 Looking for an Active Guild... Just looking for a casual/active guild to possibly run mythic's and raid at some point. I really do not know the guilds on the realm. I would rather find out a little more about the guild I may join before accepting any random guild invite. If any guild is interested or would like to know what I could offer, feel free to PM in game or add my Battle Tag: LonsonIC#1899.Lonson1 Feb 19
Feb 10 OMG GRATS Congratulations to Recursion for the World First Achievement last night! That's so great.Berrimond5 Feb 10
Feb 4 GMT+1 guild Any GMT+1 guilds looking for a healer? I'd like to get away from PUG raiding but am in the wrong time zone for most guilds.Zoofie4 Feb 4
Jan 28 H [Tactics] Recruiting players 7/7M 8/10H NH. We raid 6:30-9:30 ST (PST) Tues, Wed, Thurs. We will be primarilly running a Loot Council, awarding those with good, consistant performance and attendance. We may sometimes have a continuation raid on the off days for those who have nothing else to do and feel like continuing, however those runs are completely optional and will not count against you for not attending. What we want from you: * Talent is hard to come by, and gear is easy to get. We're fine with you having a late start into the content, although would prefer you to be at least 855+ ilvl. * Good raid awareness * You have the drive to play your class competitively (but not in a way that would hinder a boss kill. Progression > dps) , and you actively seek to improve your performance. * You should have an understanding of the bosses before coming to raid. * The desire to be the best you can be and clear Mythic long before nerfs come out. Class Needs: * Warlock * Hunter * DPS with offspec Tank or Healing. * 855 ilvl to start with. (Gear comes fast) We like to have competitive raid spots to keep people working hard and to keep them from becoming complacent, so we welcome any talented and driven players to apply! Contact for those with interest/questions: Impure#1957 (GM) Dhargore#1790Dhar15 Jan 28
Jan 27 WTB Paladin & Shaman Healer Sublime's lookin for two healers to finish off our ranks so we can keep challenging Recursion. Feel free to find Lifebloom, Columpio, Dessimus, Bluestone or Gsxspyder on to discuss further. :)Columpio0 Jan 27
Jan 18 Against All Odds - Recruiting for Nighthold We are one of the longest standing guild if not THE longest on borean tundra. We're been successful in every expansion clearing all heroic content and often some mythics. We're looking for solid, dependable range dps that is able to commit to a fixed 9 hour a week raid schedule. We're currently 2/7m in EN and 3/3H. We raid Monday through Wednesday from 6:30-9:30 pacific with a 10 min break at 8:00. Please contact us in game if you're interested in joining our progression team for Nighthold.Darkmourne1 Jan 18
Jan 3 870 disc LF flexable raiding guild Have AOTC and a bunch of older raiding exp. LF a raiding guild where i can be flexed in cause of my job and such (Military). Willing to go horde as well. Contact me in game or bnet add Tabith#1597Eveone1 Jan 3
Dec 28 [H] <Artifice> recruiting for legion! Artifice (circa 2006) www.artificeguild.com One of the longest running guilds on Shadowsong/Borean Tundra US, with room for Warcraft players of all varieties. Focusing primarily on end game, with groups of PVP and casual players, we're a powerhouse well known guild of 100+ active subscribers. with also a vastly large group of players who play every other form of Blizzard game out there We are currently seeking to fill our Raiding roster, looking to the future for Legion. While we run a progression based raid, we by no means push for server firsts. should we get enough, we will run a second progression based raid based on amount of people and interest. A third, herioc Raiding group is also available for those who cannot raid mid week, and/or prefer seeing content and getting loot, on Friday 5 pm PST Progression group; - Tuesday - Thursday 5 pm-8:30 pm PST - Well rounded DKP loot system - Free repairs, enchants, food, flasks and pots - 5/13 M, 13/13 H HFC (pre-nerf) Currently we are looking for all forms of raiders, in all specialties. Healers and Ranged dps will get a slightly higher priority. All applications will be taken into consideration. Applications can be sent to Omnia#1581 (please include in note that you are applying for Artifice) or by mail to Omniia-Shadowsong. Please include class, spec, iLevel and raiding experience. Thanks!Omniia9 Dec 28
Dec 20 <Sublime> 7/7M 3/3H Recruiting Sublime is currently 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV What we are looking for Ranged DPS When we raid Our raids times are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7-10 CST (5-8 PST). We also do a Tuesday fun run heroic speed clear for legendary/AP drops. How to contact us If you are interested please contact one of our officers in game on Borean Tundra. Gsxspyder, Dragonberry, Bluestone, Lifebloom. You could also add us on battle tag if you prefer DropTopGSX#1713 or Lifebloom#11110 Or Apply at http://sublimebt.guildlaunch.com About us We are a 20 man Mythic guild from Borean Tundra. We formed mid cataclysm and have been extremely competitive on the realm clearing HFC as realm first with US 211 rank. We have a semi-hardcore attitude in that we expect players to know their classes, put in the effort to be the best they can be and have great attendance. We like to try and carry ourselves well in the server and try to treat people on the server with respect. We don't accept people taking a holier than thou attitude into public venues. What we provide We provide steady leadership from experienced players as well as a great raid environment for you to raid in. We will provide you with flasks and food as well as repairs for raids. What you provide Yourself, We ask that you just show up prepared to raid. We understand real life happens and we won't get on you if we have good notice of missing nights. Prepared also means knowing your class through and through as well as watching videos and researching fights that the guild is going to do so that you don't go in blindly. We also ask for you to have an adult personality that is free of childish drama and loot fixation, and understands that trials need to earn their spot and nobody has a "prerogative" to get loot/kills/whateverLifebloom0 Dec 20
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 19 2016 Server holiday CHristmas card shoot On Saturday the 24th at 6:30pm Server, 9:30 Eastern we will be taking our 4th annual holiday card photo for the servers. Both Alliance and horde are welcome. THe location I selected was Starfall Village in Winterspring. https://scontent.fewr1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15590505_10210111257050819_5749910248613715213_n.jpg?oh=bb63f3fff7d1608b72cdbed037070a6b&oe=58B44447 I hope a lot of people will be able to make it.Marathal0 Dec 19
Dec 18 <Sublime> A 3/7M W/T/Su 5-8PST Raid Team LFM <Sublime> (A) of Borean Tundra is looking for skilled players to join our roster. We are currently 3/7 Mythic and raid Weds/Thurs/Sun from 5-8 PST. We have been raiding on this server for a long time and plan to continue to aim for steady progression and being competitive on the server. You can add my btag Droptopgsx#1713 if you would like to chat.Gsxspyder10 Dec 18
Dec 4 [H] Loa 6/7H LF Mythic-Ready Raiders! About The League of Assassins Casual raiding guild that chases downs before next content. We formed our raid group shortly after Emerald Nightmare launch, and now that we're bordering 7/7 Heroic (Xav 0.1% last week) we're recruiting to push mythic and continue into The Nighthold with the same group. We're fun, friendly, committed and eager to progress together solidly while forming friendships and getting kills. What We're Looking For High Priority- 4-5 DPS - Accepting all classes/specs for consideration. 2 healers - Accepting all classes/specs for consideration.Raid Days/Times: Monday 7-9:30pm PST Wednesday 7-9:30pm PST Thursday 7-9:30pm PSTWe do expect: -On Time -Researched -An attendance of 90%+ (We understand life happens, but repeat offenders will be replaced should a viable replacement appear. We're here to get progress after all) -Discord (You don't need to speak, but you do need to listen) -Willing to learn and grow as a group Get in Touch! Does this sound like a good fit for you? Raiding with us is something you won't regret. Battletag: Mike#17759 You can add me, we can chat and see if this is a fit for you. Have fun WoWing everybody!Vorsine1 Dec 4
Dec 4 Sup Sup baePariahrain11 Dec 4
Dec 3 [H] TAG - LFM Progression Raiders Name: TAG Faction: HORDE Guild Focus: Group Leveling and End Game Content (Raids) Play style: Casual to Hardcore Language: English VOIP: Discord Website: http://traparmy.enjin.com/home Recruitment: 1 Tank | Always looking for great DPS and Heals Raid Times: WED|THU|SUN 8PM – 11 PM EST Description This is the World of Warcraft division of the TAG gaming community. The Trap Army Gaming Community is a very tight knit group of people, with active PVE progression found through multiple platforms of gaming. Most of our members enjoy playing aspects of multiple games and enjoy helping each other grow and learn. Our unique community is driven to maintain an ongoing commitment to mature interactions, with a focus on enhancing the overall game play experience. We will be looking to forge a name for ourselves with in the community as a whole. We will be looking to be highly competitive with endgame PvE progression, world first kills and other achievements. If you are mature, have a good attitude, and a sense of humor we encourage you to continue reading further. Our leadership is committed to the overall growth of our community and the general well being of each chapter of our gaming community. Seriously, ask us today how it is not a trap! What you can expect: • Mature environment. • Structured and experienced leadership. • The opportunity to fill leadership | creative | artistic roles for the community. • A multi platform community with potential to network in more than one home community. • Guild Website updated daily with global gaming and guild news. o Guild Website based incentives and contests. o Dedicated discord voice-chat server Guild Requirement: • You must be 18 years or older to join. • Your main character must be in the Horde. • You must be able to set up and use Discord • You must be active on the forums to maintain membership. • Willing to contribute to the guild effort.Brokenhalø4 Dec 3
Nov 29 who want pvp and hit 1500 post here if want hit 1500 arenaGhosthound2 Nov 29
Nov 27 Maybe.. This is Goodbye. I'm feeling really demoralized with the state of WoW.. And I personally love the old models.. I grew to love them.. So I spent 2 hours writing and a few days preparing this letter... Could you peeps read it? And support me... (Been getting alot of dislikes and haters....) It's my last attempt.. Before I give up and quit wow. :( "Old Models, New animations. An open letter." http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20744214289?page=1#14 <3 SharonSharonlesb62 Nov 27
Nov 27 [A] <MurderLicense> PvP Guild Recruitment <MurderLicense> Formed on 2012 Aug 19. We specialize in PvP. >:3 Guild Size: 799 characters, 378 accounts. We are the only dedicated PvP guild on BT/ SS. 100% of the guild are PvPers. Lastest season: WoD Season 3 Server Rank: 1st US Guild Rank: 129th World Guild Rank: 227th Average RBG Rating: 1835.9 (source: http://guildox.com/guild/us/borean-tundra/MurderLicense ) Guild Info: We don't have a specific age requirement but we encourage personal maturity. The officers and I are always online to keep gchat a friendly social environment to talk about pvp stuff, random stuff or for guildies to call in backup during world PvP >:3 Our guild is run based on the principles of democracy, so power is split. During guild meetings held 4 times a year, every guildie is given one vote to make changes to the guild and to voice out whatever they wana change inguild. We orgnaize PvP events like RBGs, Arena, Guild Arena Wargames and World PvP. We also have fun social events like foam sword fights and 3s Arena Tornaments where winners will win gold prize money. We believe in mutual benefits for the guild and its members. So, the guild bank sponsors repairs, gems and enchants! :D Once you are accepted into the guild, you will be assigned a Class Leader/ Mentor to further sharpen your skills. Leadership Vold - Officer Dklol - Officer Madhooves - HR officer Sharonlesb - Guild Leader Recruitment In the last guild meeting. We voted to close our previously Open Guild Recruitment. We are now aiming for a higher and better world ranking than what was achieved in WoD. >:3 We will be pushing our RBG teams to 2100. Guild Recruitment Procedure: 1: Have 1550 Arena achievement (2s or 3s) 2: Duel (just to test how well you know your class) 3: Guild Interview (takes about 30min; and no, I don't like sitting around with applicants for 30min either O.- so give me long, detailed answers...) Please whisper me or anyone inguild to apply. Also whisper me if you have more questions. We did not include our guild structure in this post as it is quite complex. :xSharonlesb25 Nov 27
Nov 16 Looking for progressive raiding mythic+ guild Currently 838, open availability for raiding, so far ive done a few mythic+ and LFR, looking to get into more hardcore raiding. Been playing on and off since Vanilla with Legion being my first xpac that im "serious about". I think I have a pretty reasonable understanding of the game, have the necessary addons, with a strong desire to improve. Very constructive and open to learn and grow as part of a team. I look forward to joining a group of like minded players!Raeghar3 Nov 16
Nov 13 847 Blood DK noob lf prog raid team/guild 1. Times/time zones! I live in Arkansas in the States, so my timezone is Central or CST. 2. Server preference: BT obviously. 3. Faction preference: Horde all the way, Blood and Thunder! 4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: Unless strange family issues pop up, weekends are free and weekdays should be clear, I can go as long as we need to when it comes to raid length. 5. Current progression/experience: The last time I've seriously raided was in Cata, though that doesn't mean that I don't play as much as I can. I've been an active solo-player since the middle of MoP, and have been wanting a guild for a while. I've done the fights thus far in RF, and would like to continue learning. I only typically play my DK, but I have some alts that I could easily max out. I'm willing to answer any questions you have for me, I'm an open book! 6. Contact info: My email is pokemon932@gmail.com, anyone who would like to email me is welcome to! For voice programs, I have Teamspeak, Discord, Skype, and Ventrillo. If your guild uses a different program, I am open to trying out different options.Brynthana0 Nov 13
Nov 12 <Against All Odds> - Recruiting for Legion We are the longest standing raiding guild on the server. We've been successful throughout our time, always clearing the majority of content during the release. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/borean-tundra/Against+All+Odds/ We're looking for solid, dependable raiders on a fixed 9 hour a week schedule. We raid Monday through Wednesday from 6:30-9:30 pacific with a 10 min break at 8:00. Primarily looking for DPS, but able to work with hybrid roles as well. Contact myself or another officer (anyone on line can point the way).Mandarb7 Nov 12
Nov 7 BlizzCon is anyone from the realm attending Anyone from borean or shadowsong at BlizzCon was hoping to bump into some familiar people but the realm represented so far have all been other ones.Mymilkshakés1 Nov 7