Bronzebeard and Shandris

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
2d Dear Former BC Members of Rising Sun This is a heartfelt message to Coragar, Kulldar, Maxs, Ainvar/Rederic, Decay, Evelastina, Stom, Darean, Petrol, Charius, Mendorin, Verystinky, Diviara, Nicon, and most of all: Magdall. We are back. I really hope (though it is unlikely) that you see this because we want you back. Back in mid-late 2007, we were the A-team. We had Kara on farm. The lack of Flex-Raids doomed us, but that is no longer the case. No more picking spots, no more "but we gotta gear this other guy". All of you who bled, laughed, cried, and died with us are not just welcomed back, but we're asking you to come back and kick some !@#. If any of you are still around, you know where to find us. If you are all settled elsewhere and don't want to disrupt a good thing, then no worries. But if you're willing....Let's bring back the magic. To hell if this doesn't work, but hey, I gotta try :)Venjin3 2d
3d Players from vanilla Bronzebeard Any players from vanilla Bronzebeard still kicking around? I brought this account back from a 10 year hiatus.. server seems like a ghost town though.Scumbagg52 3d
5d [A] <Legion> - LF Raiders - Tue/Thu 5PM-8PM Greetings! <Legion> is currently (and always) recruiting level headed, drama free, people who like to make new friends, are helpful, and who leave their egos at the door. Legion Raids Progress: 6/8 Uldir Raid Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays - 5PM to 8PM Server Time. Current Raid Needs (Biggest to Least): Healers: *** Mistweaver Monk *** > Holy Priest > Resto Druid >> All Others DPS: Shadow Priest > Balance Druid > Assassination Rogue >> All Others Tanks: Brewmaster Monk >> All Others Biggest Need: *** Mistweaver Monk *** - Ideally with Brewmaster as Offspec to take a tank spot if one of our tanks can't make it. . . . About Legion Legion is the 2nd oldest guild on Shandris and is made up of people from all walks of life. We're both a Casual and Raiding guild and we have no pre-req's, no forced participation, and no limit on what classes/specs we allow in our guild. Legion is constantly looking for individuals that hold loyalty, integrity, teamwork and helpfulness in high regard. We strive to make everything we do a team effort and to include as many Legion members, as we can, in Mythic+ dungeons and in raids. We want people that are looking to progress but not at the cost of friendships or fun! Loyalty to Legion and its members is a must for every Legion member! Feel free to chat with an officer in game for more information. For we are not just another guild... *** WE ARE LEGION ***Goldyshocks0 5d
Sep 14 BC Shandris Players I'm wondering who out there still plays? I was Luisserare. I've seen Surya, and I know Castelo still plays. Any other familiar names out there?Flowerlight11 Sep 14
Sep 14 Looking for mythic+ teams and guild I am currently looking for a guild that has more players interested in pushing mythic+ keys. My current guild doesn't have very much activity during the hours I play, mainly daytime and late night which I know makes it harder. But I am hoping there is something out there myself and a few friends can join! I am also interested in daytime raiding message me on bnet Adanas#1974Adanas0 Sep 14
Sep 14 Looking for Raiders Looking for raiders for a raid guild that likes to take things more casual and have fun. On most tiers we will completed normal and most to all of heroic. We started this week and currently are 3/8 N. Looking for dps mainly, but other specs could work. If you are looking to hang out with some older folks, tell jokes and kill bosses hit me up or message someone in the guild.Scamdon0 Sep 14
Sep 13 Looking for Raider!!! Looking for full time healers (Monks) katotan#1259 current progression 5/8 HKatotan0 Sep 13
Sep 13 Looking for raiding guild Hey guys, I want to get back in to raiding. I raided with an awesome guild in WotLK, but I want to get back in to it with BFA. I have a paladin at iLvl 331 for Retribution and 328 in Prot gear. I also have 110 Guardian Druid, Fire Mage, and Demon Hunter I am willing to power level. If this works out, I have a friend who may come with me too.Amaziah1 Sep 13
Sep 11 Warlock Community Hello fellow Warlocks, I've created a Horde community called the SoulWell where we can meet up and discuss our class. Sometimes its good to have some friends from the shadowy side of Azeroth. As with any community please keep it civil, fun, and friendly. Non-warlock characters will be banished to the Twisting Nether - Muwahahaha. Ok, really they'll just be removed. Invite link to use in game: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/bLx5BjGFjMO?region=US&faction=Horde Forsakenly, Festor #FortheHordeFestor0 Sep 11
Sep 9 Lonely guy. Hi nobody. I put a post on here a few weeks ago asking for friends and got no response at all, and to be honest I didn’t really expect any. Well my wife finally decided to leave me so I truly am alone now. We actually got divorced way back in February but she had no place to go so I let her stay with me. I finally got tired of her taking advantage of me and asked her to leave which she is in the process of doing. I guess you could say that I am a classic antisocial introvert. It’s not that I dislike people, but rather I really don’t know how to talk to people, I never know what to say. I’ve been playing WoW for many years and have exactly 0 friends. And yes you are correct in guessing that I have zero friends in real life also. How pathetic, I’ve been alive for 52 years and have no decent relationships to show for it. I play WoW, not because I’m good at it or really love playing it but because I really have nothing else to do. I play Hearthstone for the same reason. Well I’ve bugged you enough for today and my lunch break is almost over so I’ll post this now. Oh, I apologize if this post is against the forum rules. I figured that since no one actually read my last post that it really wouldn’t matter.Sílver6 Sep 9
Sep 8 <please delete> <please delete>Tiranae1 Sep 8
Sep 6 Any old Feral Aggressor Any old guildmates still running around?Blizzcon2 Sep 6
Sep 4 [H] Enh Shaman LF early evening raid guild 1. Times available & time zone: Week nights 3-10 p.m. EST. Any time on weekends. 2. Server preference: Willing to transfer. Currently on Shandris 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: Some heroic Legion w/current guild. Not enough of us returned this xpac to raid. 6. Recent logs (if available): N/A 7. Contact info: Bnet tag Walkabout#1281 8. Anything else: Currently ilvl 335. JC/Mining.Stormstep0 Sep 4
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 3 <please delete> SoldFestor0 Sep 3
Aug 28 LF Dungeon/Raiding Guild - Bronzebeard Made the move over from Horde to Alliance and looking for a fun and social, yet serious raiding guild. Not 100% opposed to a server transfer for the right group. I would love to discuss what opportunities you may be able to provide! I will be dedicating this expansion to 1 toon and no alts. So will main Arms/Fury dps. Please reach out if you have what I am looking for! #biggz11680Biggz1 Aug 28
Aug 26 A <Lucky Oblivion> is Recruiting Lucky Oblivion is recruiting members for our raid group. Raid is Tues/Sat 6pm-9pm server. Message Garmath, Oafy, or Spinosaur in game if you are interested or for more details!Kelari0 Aug 26
Aug 24 WTS Hunter BoE Looking to sell the Ameelton's Shot-Thrower, starting at 400k willing to negotiate.Dyrilmor1 Aug 24
Aug 22 Shandris Game/Realm latency Hello everyone. I've been playing on Shandris for about 12 years or so....I'm curious about the latency I'm now getting. I used to get around 50ms but now since returning after a 5 months hiatus....its 99ms for Game and Realm. My trace route suggests that I'm not connecting to LA datacenter for Shandris I thought it was in ATL datacenter or East Coast did this recently change? I can't find much information on this and haven't wasted time opening a ticket to Blizzard. Just curious on y'alls experience.Else0 Aug 22
Aug 12 Older BB guilds Anyone from Relentless Few or Thorns of the Black Rose still kicking around?Orchestra1 Aug 12
Aug 11 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus2 Aug 11
Jul 30 Looking for some friends. Hi, I’m an older player looking for a guild and possibility some online friends. I’ve been playing since vanilla, but I am not big on end game. I’ve been playing solo only so far with a few pug dungeons. I suffer from social anxieties, yes even online, and don’t really have friends. I was in a nice guild for a while, Water to Wine, but I’m afraid they won’t want me back due to the fact I keep starting over all the time. I’m not very good at the game but I absolutely love the idea of playing this game. Thank you for reading my post. Oh, I play almost daily. After 4pm m-f and almost all day on Sat/Sun. I am on Shandris.Sílver0 Jul 30
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 26 [H] 208 Fire Mage LF Guild Hey! I’m a fire mage looking for a decent raiding guild. I’d prefer to raid on week days late night. I've also got a paladin for tank/heal/dps spec. Currently a casual raider with some heroic raiding under my belt but would like to get more involved in some end-game content, especially with BFA around the corner. I’ve been playing on and off since vanilla, and got into raiding in WotLK. My characters are on Bronzebeard and I’d like to keep them there as I have friends on that realm. I’m a chill 22 year-old dude looking for some buds to tell me where I gotta shoot my pyros at!Explosive0 Jul 26
Jul 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra2 Jul 26
Jul 21 Bb&Sh OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 1 ITT: Bronzebeard and Shandris Realm Pop Hello everyone, My friend and I got back into playing WoW again for the first time in over a year this week. We have noticed that Shandris and Bronzebeard appear to be much less lively than we remember. I understand that the World of Warcraft community is dynamic and ever-changing, and that there are so many realms and only so many people to go around. But, is something being done to increase the realm traffic? I know that in the past Bronzebeard was merged with Shandris, and we share the auction house and can trade and participate in other guilds. This is all fine and dandy because I've met some cool people from Bronzebeard in my day. However, I noticed that other realms are also playing on our realm, but are unable to contribute to our auction house, unable to trade with us, and unable to join guilds. Will these realms eventually be merged? Will Shandris actually end up being a forgotten realm? I've been playing this realm since 2007 and it saddens me to see the current state of the population of the realm and the lack of available items in the auction house. I know it sounds silly, but I miss the days where Trade Chat was a spamfest with people getting triggered 24/7. I miss the days where I could put up an incredible amount of auctions undercutting other people, and see my mailbox fill up with gold. Maybe things are going to remain the way they are - I don't know. I just was curious if there were plans to increase our realm population or if this was a phenomenon that was going to continue. Best of luck to you all, and enjoy patch 7.3.5 :)Sylvanaü3 Jul 1
Jun 8 WTB: 25,000g for Garrison invasion bosses I am in the pursuit of the achievement "Master and Commander": Defeat all of the summonable Garrison raid bosses: Teluur, Commander Dro'gan, Lady Fleshsear, Gaur, Mage Lord Gogg'nathog, Annihilon. If you can summon any of them, I am willing to pay 25,000 gold for each boss. Please whipser in game or send in-game mail. I am online almost everyday in the evening and we can coordinate. Thank you! Sedna (Lightbringer server)Sedna0 Jun 8
May 30 Northern Aura and Mortalis Incarnae. Does anyone from this server remember these two guilds from way back in the day, Vanilla days? I was in both of themNormathord1 May 30
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 18 WTB heroic Argus kill Hello everyone. The time is running short and soon it will be too late to obtain the mount. I'm posting this in the hope that someone will accept my gold in exchange for a carry. I've downed Argus on multiple occasions in LFR and I have a decent ilevel, so I think I wouldn't be too much of a dead weight! You can contact me here, or in-game. Looking forward to working with you, Ameen.Ameen1 May 18
May 3 Naptime Heroes is Recruiting Naptime Heroes, Alliance side, is looking for more! We are a casual guild for the tired parent, looking for a friendly laid back atmosphere. We are currently forming the guild, so pop in and sign the charter! Msg Revnaat in game.Razriel0 May 3
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 10 Resurrected Tank LFG to learn Legion Greetings all. I guess stats first eh? Alliance Prot Pally, Lv 110, iLvl 895 (at the time of this writing). I had been a very dedicated player from the cradle of Vanilla through the end of WotLK. Kids happened and I had to take a break. They are quite older now and play some themselves but when they log off I have been spending time with my old raid toons. Long story short, I have always loved my tanks. Right now I have spent time raising my pally to cap and working gear outside of instances. I did a couple instances in the WoD ranks as I leveled and people were not very receptive to a tank that did not already know the runs (in leveling instances mind you, not raids). Thus, I pretty much focused on just leveling and having some fun experiencing the world. The old dungeon and raid bug is biting though. I grabbed a guild just to get my rep up for helm and leg Heirlooms for the kerjillion alts I rolled each time my kids wanted to try a new race/class, but really my current guild doesn't do anything. I have poked around looking but it seems that by and large BB (and Shandris) are quite, well sedate, anymore, so finding an active home has been a bit challenging. So while I am not hunting for a guild, I would not be adverse to moving over to a different one. I guess all that is a long way to say that I would like to find some folk to game with so I could see some of the sights that a group can really only do, but more than that have some folk to run with so I can learn and enjoy this xpac before BfA. Too often you run into bad stories about LFG/LFR and kicks because people have no patience today for anyone to learn. I am not asking for carries or overgeared friends. Nor asking for runs through raids (wouldn't say no if the group I was playing with actually wanted to run one though). Kinda would just like to find some good folk to enjoy the game with. Have room in the guild? Cool. Don't but have alts you want to level and are willing to show someone the ropes a bit? Rock on to that too. I remember the grouping that I used to do when BC first came out and I had a blend of folk from various guilds as we ground Heroics and friend pugged Gruul and Mags. We used to sweep up newer/returning players to help them get familiar at a quicker pace and made some really good friends that way (sadly none are active anymore). Any folk like that around anymore? TL;DR - Returning Alliance player that would like to have a group to run with while I learn/experience Legion as a tank. I have the skill, just lack seat time in the current instances. Prot Pally, Level 110, iLvl 895, in a guild but only for rep rewards so if you would want me to move that is no issue. Toon name - Elyena Thanks for reading and any responses. Cheers!Elyena0 Apr 10
Apr 1 935 ilvl Frost DK. LF raiding guild 935 ilvl Frost DK. 30/M/Toronto Looking For normal/Heroic Raid guild. I moved to proudmoore years ago with a few friends and almost everyone has either left or stopped playing.... So I'm looking for a guild to call home. I'm looking for something that's 18+ that dosn't raid to late.. Dreadful#1973 Add meHellabyte0 Apr 1
Mar 23 880 Restro Shaman LF A Casual Raid Guild/Home Returned to WOW a few months ago. Haven't played since start of CATA. LF a casual raiding guild and new friends on Shandris. I will commit to 1-2 nights a week for raiding (EST). Have 5 110's but have settled in with my new main to play Restro Shaman. Was Restro Druid and Holy Priest before. Raid healing is not new to me. But I'm not to shabby at Enhancement either. Was very active in a progression guild before I left the game. I miss raiding! Looking to join a team that I can do my part and pull my own weight, while gearing up with them. Will bring a sense of humor to the team, and I can provide my own beer. Want a mature, fun home, that will continue through BFA and beyond.Socki0 Mar 23
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 19 why does northern stranglethorn much ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Radra1 Feb 19
Feb 8 LGBT friendly guilds any on either of these realms on Alliance Side?Jiangtsoji3 Feb 8
Dec 26 (H) or (A) Looking for raiding guild I raided a lot during Wotlk, and Cata but I decided to prioritize real life when I was in college and only played expansions to enjoy the content. Now that I’m an “Adult” with a more steady schedule I want to get back into raiding. Ideally I want to DPS with my mage, or another Ranged DPS for the remainder of the expansion. I don’t have much experience healing or tanking but I’m willing to learn with a good group, if it’s needed. I am on horde currently but I’m willing to switch factions, I’m making this post before I consider moving to another server, shandris has definitely gotten quieter over the years.Ahri0 Dec 26
Dec 14 Anyone willing to help me catch up? I haven’t played WoW in six years. The last time I logged in was July or August of 2011 during the cataclysm expansion, and haven’t played since. My account had gotten compromised, so I came back in to the game in Schnott’z Landing in Tanaris for some reason and with all my items gone except for the armor I was wearing. I never really got into raiding or PvP before, I mostly just quested and did dungeons. However, I really do miss and love the community here in this game and want to experience all that again, while also getting myself more aware of and immersed in the game than I had been in my previous play-through. So basically, I just wanted to know if there was anyone out there in the forums who would be willing to help me out a bit either buddying up with me or showing me a guild who could help someone like me out. Also, I’ve noticed that this realm is wayyyyyy less busy than it used to be, and that’s concerning. I’m thinking that maybe I should move to another one if I want to find other people who aren’t already super advanced in the game who would quest along with me. Thanks for reading guys, I appreciate it.Komodiss1 Dec 14
Dec 2 [Shandris/Bronzebeard] Active Guilds List This is a new thread for the one stop shop for players looking for active guilds on Shandris/Bronzebeard. Please post your guilds information in the following format and I will enter them separating the horde and the alliance. Guild name: Faction: Horde or Alliance Type: Raiding, PVP, Social, RP (if other, please specifiy) Hours you do it: Days you do it: Website: Contact: List who a new player should contact for more informationScàrie34 Dec 2
Nov 28 WTS 101 Twink Boosts Lasorchicken - 101 Twink 849 ILVL Balance Druid 3% Crit 37% Haste 145% Mastery Requirements for the boost service: ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. Minimum of 40% Experience heirloom gear. Class Hall Unlocked Prices: 2.500g/run if you come with 1 or more friends. each one of you pay 2.000g/run Every run will take approximately 9-11mins. it will take 3-4 runs per LVL Accepting gold in Area 52, Tichondrius, Dalaran, Illidan, Shandris/Bronzebeard or battle pets from other realms If you have any questions or if you are intrested in getting your character boosted, please contact me Battletag: Mrpinkllama#1237Lasorchicken0 Nov 28
Nov 22 Selling Scarlet Chestpiece No longer obtainable. Whisper or send me mail if I'm not on.Yumieko0 Nov 22
Nov 21 Selling Initiates Shirt http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=24143/initiates-shirt Found one kicking around in my bank on my old Bronzebeard main. No Longer obtainable in game. Also have Anti-Septic Soaked Dressing, Truefaithful Gloves Pattern and Tough Scorpid Boot Pattern. If you're interested hmu @ Paddi#1531 Can use Neutral AH if your Ally.Pádwani0 Nov 21
Nov 9 Horde LW with Hide of the Wild recipe? I am looking for a lw with the vanilla leatherworking recipe recipe for Hide of the Wild. This hasn't been easy really. If you know anyone that can do it, please hit me up ingameTurk2 Nov 9
Nov 8 Looking for Guild-H i am looking for a guild to go into Antorus with, i can play most rolls well and have a large variety of alts to use as needed.Hololo1 Nov 8
Nov 4 LOOKING TO COMBINE GUILDS? deleteHordehound0 Nov 4