Bronzebeard and Shandris

Jan 13, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 13, 2015
3d Anyone willing to help me catch up? I haven’t played WoW in six years. The last time I logged in was July or August of 2011 during the cataclysm expansion, and haven’t played since. My account had gotten compromised, so I came back in to the game in Schnott’z Landing in Tanaris for some reason and with all my items gone except for the armor I was wearing. I never really got into raiding or PvP before, I mostly just quested and did dungeons. However, I really do miss and love the community here in this game and want to experience all that again, while also getting myself more aware of and immersed in the game than I had been in my previous play-through. So basically, I just wanted to know if there was anyone out there in the forums who would be willing to help me out a bit either buddying up with me or showing me a guild who could help someone like me out. Also, I’ve noticed that this realm is wayyyyyy less busy than it used to be, and that’s concerning. I’m thinking that maybe I should move to another one if I want to find other people who aren’t already super advanced in the game who would quest along with me. Thanks for reading guys, I appreciate it.Komodiss1 3d
3d Players from vanilla Bronzebeard Any players from vanilla Bronzebeard still kicking around? I brought this account back from a 10 year hiatus.. server seems like a ghost town though.Scumbagg40 3d
Dec 2 Older BB guilds Anyone from Relentless Few or Thorns of the Black Rose still kicking around?Orchestra0 Dec 2
Dec 2 [Shandris/Bronzebeard] Active Guilds List This is a new thread for the one stop shop for players looking for active guilds on Shandris/Bronzebeard. Please post your guilds information in the following format and I will enter them separating the horde and the alliance. Guild name: Faction: Horde or Alliance Type: Raiding, PVP, Social, RP (if other, please specifiy) Hours you do it: Days you do it: Website: Contact: List who a new player should contact for more informationScàrie34 Dec 2
Nov 28 WTS 101 Twink Boosts Lasorchicken - 101 Twink 849 ILVL Balance Druid 3% Crit 37% Haste 145% Mastery Requirements for the boost service: ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. Minimum of 40% Experience heirloom gear. Class Hall Unlocked Prices: 2.500g/run if you come with 1 or more friends. each one of you pay 2.000g/run Every run will take approximately 9-11mins. it will take 3-4 runs per LVL Accepting gold in Area 52, Tichondrius, Dalaran, Illidan, Shandris/Bronzebeard or battle pets from other realms If you have any questions or if you are intrested in getting your character boosted, please contact me Battletag: Mrpinkllama#1237Lasorchicken0 Nov 28
Nov 22 Selling Scarlet Chestpiece No longer obtainable. Whisper or send me mail if I'm not on.Yumieko0 Nov 22
Nov 21 Selling Initiates Shirt http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=24143/initiates-shirt Found one kicking around in my bank on my old Bronzebeard main. No Longer obtainable in game. Also have Anti-Septic Soaked Dressing, Truefaithful Gloves Pattern and Tough Scorpid Boot Pattern. If you're interested hmu @ Paddi#1531 Can use Neutral AH if your Ally.Pádwani0 Nov 21
Nov 9 Horde LW with Hide of the Wild recipe? I am looking for a lw with the vanilla leatherworking recipe recipe for Hide of the Wild. This hasn't been easy really. If you know anyone that can do it, please hit me up ingameTurk2 Nov 9
Nov 8 Looking for Guild-H i am looking for a guild to go into Antorus with, i can play most rolls well and have a large variety of alts to use as needed.Hololo1 Nov 8
Nov 4 LOOKING TO COMBINE GUILDS? deleteHordehound0 Nov 4
Oct 24 Looking For Guild [A] I've been on Shandris since the launch of The Burning Crusade and just came back to the game. I am a protection Paladin looking for a guild who do raids and mythic dungeons. This realm, even after the merge with Bronzebeard, feels dead though.Palnificent0 Oct 24
Oct 14 Looking for Guild Never mind, this forum/server is dead apparently.Riavin3 Oct 14
Sep 22 [A] World Famous 9/9H Looking for DPS World Famous is a guild formed approximately 2 years ago. We are a group of friends/family who have been playing the game together since Vanilla/BC. The guild is fun, active and friendly, but we also know what it takes to get the job done. Our raids are fun, yet focused on achieving the best possible outcomes. We are currently 9/9 Heroic ToS on a 2 night raiding roster and are in need of a few more players to join our core raiding team. We are specifically looking for the following: - Warlock - Elemental Shaman - Rogue - Boomkin We would prefer an ilvl of 920+ and extensive raiding experience before you are considered. Our raids are 6-9pm (server time/PST) Tues/Thurs, and we use Discord for voice chat. If you are interested in joining and wanting to run a couple of trials or just require more information, please contact myself (ZombieKitten#1588) or the GM Joster (Josterq#1640). Thank you!Kìta0 Sep 22
Aug 31 Ashran Has anybody had any luck getting into Ashran since Legion started? I've been sitting in queue for over two hours. Just trying to get rep for the mount. Anyone had any experiences with it lately? ThanksSleator2 Aug 31
Aug 31 Looking for a guild Hi!! im going to keep this short and simple. Atm i am Ilvl 864 Blood DK and im looking for a guild that runs mythic dungeons regularly. Im new to all the content so maybe a litle bit of coaching is required thats why the second thing im looking for from the guild is a way of communication.Udron1 Aug 31
Aug 4 Mythic+ Serious Push Team Recruitment Mythic+ Team Recruitment I am looking to fill for a dps and a healer to fill a spot on a standardized Mythic+ team. There are a few people I run with regularly, but the pugs break away from the consistency of the runs. Run Days: TBD Not Tuesday/Wednesday because of raid conflicts Run Times: TBD I'm available whenever once we set a schedule. I would either like to have two days with 2 hours blocks set up each day, or one day with a four hour block setup. As the team progresses, a vote will be taken periodically to adjust the length and number of runs as the team sees fit. Preference: DPS as long as you're good, I prefer classes with a brez or immunity, but if you're good you're good and we'll work with what we settle on. Healers: I prefer: Paladin, Druid, Monk. Will not consider holy priests unless they're beyond exceptional. How far are we pushing? I'd say as far as possible, but our immediate goal is to complete each instance on 17-18 within the time limit, which will place each user at a baseline M+ score of 2040. How are runs conducted? Runs are conducted over discord, with callouts for CCs and CDs. The discord used is an exclusive discord for serious M+ players and players are ranked within it. Calendar invites will be setup for each keystone event. Interested? Xproterg#1592 in game. Shoot me a message via BNET or mail.Herëtic0 Aug 4
Jul 26 Finding GM Mendee Trying to get hold of Mendee GM of the guild Section Eight. If you know her have her get hold of Sashia of the guild Chaos theorySashia1 Jul 26
Jul 18 [A] Apex (casual gen-X'ers) lf more Apex (Bronzebeard) is a casual guild of mostly older working professionals. We've got kids, minivans, RL commitments, and we also like to raid a little :) We're currently looking for 2-4 more DPS'ers of any kind to fill out our ToS raids. We raid two nights a week, Mondays and Thursdays from 7-9pm server. Many of us are on other nights of course, running Mythic+'s and so on. A typical raid night consists of 10-13 folks who show up consistently. We'd rather you fit in well than be perfectly geared and itemized. A good personality fit is worth far more than knowing every fight, spec and pre-pot to use. Contact myself, Gothyelk/Bergljot, Azshaal, Studboy or Abdullah if you're interested!Jarrington1 Jul 18
Jul 13 Any old Feral Aggressor Any old guildmates still running around?Blizzcon0 Jul 13
Jul 10 {A} TANTALUS - Need to fill raid spots TANTALUS is currently looking for new raiders to fill out our raiding team. This guild was started this year by YTG Streamer Missildine Online. It was created for viewers/patrons/sponsors to play together. With growth of the guild and interest in raiding we are forming a raid team and need to finish filling out our Raid Teams. Raid Times: Currently we are Raiding on Tuesday and Friday NIghts. 7pm EST, we will go from 7-10pm both nights with a hard stop at 10pm. 7pm is the time of the first pull so if you're not on and ready by 6:50 without warning you will be replaced. Tuesday night raids WILL BE STREAMED and Discord is REQUIRED. Server: BronzeBeard or Shandris Faction: Alliance Need: DPS & Healers, Current Raid Lead is 9/9 Normal and working on Heroic. Looking to setup a 2/3/9 run to start. (All classes and alts are welcomed) We are mainly a casual raiding guild hoping to move towards Heroic and Mythic progression as time goes on and with enough interest. We run Mythic+ Dungeons weekly (minimum +10's) as well as fun runs through the week for achievements. GM Missildine Online streams every morning on YTG running older content for mount farming and achievements and openly takes people along with him for those as well. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED: We can teach mechanics, classes or help you gear but we can't teach punctuality. So show up ready to play and we can work with you. If interested reach out to me in game or reach myself or Missildine over on twitter. Twitter handles @PapaBearTV or @MissildineYTPapabear0 Jul 10
Jun 29 Old School.... 10+ years and finally returning.... Any original server vets might remember the infamy of Tuon? First time in over ten years that I've logged in....I look forward to seeing what's changed since 2006. :)TuonBDF070 Jun 29
Jun 14 LF Very Casual Guild (H) New, updated post further up. Thank you.Reetsi0 Jun 14
Jun 6 <OTBC> Looking for Late night Raiders History OTBC was created in 2008. This makes otbc one of the oldest guilds on the server. We chose Shandris because med pop server allows players to create relationships with other players and guilds. After a couple years of casual raiding we reached top progression on Shandris. Otbc then merged with Defiance to make Rebirth, we successfully ran Rebirth as a team to one of the top guilds on the server before we decided to take a break. This break happened around the time of Cata release. Rebirth continued to be a strong guild built around some of the Old OTBC memebers. These members are still a big part of the community on Shandris! Current OTBC is back raiding 20 mans and ready to push content. We are currently running with a great core of people . We have a great community of players that have interest in all aspect of the game including; PvP, Raiding, Old school/transmog runs, 5 mans, and daily quest, as we have experience in all aspects of the game. We are looking for players that are interested in raiding 2 nights a week and we are open to all specs and classes at the moment. We are currently looking for all types of raiders including players that may be new to raiding or players that may feel behind in progression. We are also looking for players that love to PvP, old raids and help with dailies. We have a group that PvP's most nights after dailies and Killamenjaro runs old school raids every week to get transmog gear and old achievements. Our biggest goal is to rebuild the OTBC community with like minded players. If you have any question you can message either katotan or myself in game or add me on real ID mikecrossman#1609 to just chat. Also katotan#1259 -We start around 10pm est!!! - We are open on all DPS (high on ranged- hunter...ele shammy) - We have a core of pvp players(and LoL players)Brunco10 Jun 6
Jun 1 [A] Mythic EN Anyone? Now that Category Five has cleared NH Heroic, we're going to poke EN Mythic, and then likely NH Mythic...but we have a problem! We've always been casual, which means out of our 20 or so well geared raiders, we generally have 14-16 available on raid nights. So, we're looking for some BB/Shandris Alliance players to join us. We'd love to have new recruits that are in it for the long haul, but we're willing to have a some people join us and stay with their current guild if it's a good fit. I'd like to build a list of: 5-6 DPS - Range and Melee 1 Tank 1 Healer That would be available on call - Thur/Mon nights - 6pm Server - 9pm Discord required. Our progression runs are guild supplied Flasks/Food etc. Hit me up in game under this toon, or Kizie - BT Kiz#11791 or MenaceKiz#1986 KizMenacekiz0 Jun 1
May 24 [A] <World Famous> is recruiting! Hi everyone. World Famous is a guild formed approximately 2 years ago. We are a group of friends/family who have been playing the game together since Vanilla/BC. The guild is fun, active and friendly, but we also know what it takes to get the job done. Our raids are fun, yet focused on achieving the best possible outcomes. We are consistently in the top 5 in progression on the server. We are currently 10/10 Heroic NH and 1/10 Mythic NH on a 2 night raiding roster. And are in need of a few more players to join our raiding team. Specifically ranged DPS as well as potentially a healing role are available. There are currently no tanking roles available. We would prefer an ilvl of 890+ and extensive raiding experience before you are considered. Our raids are 6-9pm (server time) Tues/Thurs, and we use the Discord app for coms. If you are interested in joining or just require more information, please contact myself (Josterq#1640) or Gabrielaa (Magellanic#1909) or any officer. Thanks for your time :DJosterq0 May 24
May 8 Looking for a casual guild (Horde) Hello Shandris and Bronzebeard! It makes me a little sad to see the server forums are so quiet nowadays. I’m looking for an active, casual guild that is adult oriented. I’ve played WoW on and off since vanilla. I’ve been in a few guilds over the years and I raided quite a bit in past expansions. Since the middle of MoP I’ve been playing pretty much solo, using LFG and LFR to work my way through content. There were some things in WoD that I didn’t care for so I didn’t play much after about a month or two into release. I’ve come back for Legion and I love this expansion so far. I’ve come to realize that I’m missing out on a lot of the interactions and content by playing on my own. I also miss the camaraderie of playing with guild mates. My current guild is pretty much just my own (I’m not gonna lie , I will miss having 7 tabs of personal bank space!). I am interested in raiding but I am also busy with family life and as such my schedule isn’t consistent. I’m very interested in running Mythic dungeons and if I can get into any raids that would be great. I currently play as this druid and I am willing to play her in any spec, though in groups I mostly play as resto. I leveled as guardian and am willing to tank (I might need some friendly coaching!). So if you think I would be a good fit in you guild or if you can recommend a guild, I would really appreciate hearing from you. Either leave a message here or contact me in game! Thanks! -JinashneJinashne4 May 8
Apr 20 Vinkar, Leader of the alliance. I am uniting the alliance once again, to bring back the old days of 15 (yes 15) 40 man vs 13 (Yes 13) 40 man raid battles out side of iron forge like the old days. I will reign as supreme commander of the alliance once again!Fallingleaf1 Apr 20
Mar 31 BC Shandris Players I'm wondering who out there still plays? I was Luisserare. I've seen Surya, and I know Castelo still plays. Any other familiar names out there?Flowerlight10 Mar 31
Mar 24 delete pluz -deleted- wont let me delete my own message lel.Feyrax0 Mar 24
Mar 21 LFG To Casually Raid With The guild I'm in now used to raid and was a good size in Wrath. Our numbers have slowly dwindled down to a core of five active players. I'm not looking leave my guild, but find a group that does casual raiding. I'm sick and tired of premade group finder runs asking for ilvl 1,001 and world first mythic achievements for a normal Nighthold run. It's ridiculous. People are having a power trip and are forgetting that this is a video game and you're supposed to have fun. So in the end, I'm looking for a group to raid with on weeknight evenings PST / late night EST. Hit me up here or in game if I could be of service. PS: I prefer DPS, but would tank if the group needed it and/or was patient.Magathor1 Mar 21
Feb 28 Nefarian Kill - <Cat 5> Thought I would share <Category Five>'s first Nefarian Kill And yes, my addons were outta control...but as a RL, and healer....there wasn't much choice 10 years ago! lol https://youtu.be/g7TDIiBNRLc Still rockin' wow like a hurricaneMenacekiz0 Feb 28
Feb 28 [A] <Category Five> rec for Raid/Mythic An original Bronzebeard guild is back to playing as a family for Mythic, and end game content. We have always been more about the people....and have always been a tight knit group. Currently we are looking for most classes. We are mostly older now, with families...so our time in game isn't what we'd like it to be, but we do have runs scheduled fairly regularly. Message someone in-game if you are interested in joining, and they will get you in touch with a GM. Raid/Mythic times 5-6 Server (Mostly EST players). We use Discord for in game COMS.Menacekiz10 Feb 28
Feb 24 (A) Reaching out to Small Guilds Since launch, Category Five has had a very active, and very relaxed atmosphere. (Skipped a few years during CAT/MoP) We've done very well bringing other guilds into the fold, and treating them like our own, and offering them a home to raid with, and enjoy. Our officer corps are a bit older, maybe not wiser, but who's core belief rewards good people, who play well with others. We are not cliquey, and sincerely try to let everyone who has done their toon work, raid. If they aren't ready, we work to get them there. So, I thought I would throw out this offering to any smaller alliance guilds, if you think that you have a great group of people, who would benefit in wearing the <Category Five> tag, please get in touch with me to discuss! BattleTag: Menacekiz#1986 (in game, on Menacekiz, Kizie or Kizinator) We have cleared EN H, TOV H(2/3), NH Normal....and have NH Heroic scheduled for Mar 9 start. Raid nights are Mon, Tues, Thur and a couple other less structured nights. 6pm Server, till 9pm server in most cases. We almost always have a decent number of people online, willing to help and play with their guild mates. We are also recruiting most classes on an individual basis. Rockin wow like a hurricane since launch! www.category5.org KizMenacekiz0 Feb 24
Feb 7 [H] Warlock & Mage looking for a casual guild Hi Everyone My husband and I are returning to the game after a long time away and are looking for a casual guild horde side to group and eventually do some casual raiding with. Currently we are just starting to level and figure out everything that has changed since we last played which was years ago. We are experienced players with years of raiding experience in WOW and other games. We would be looking for a guild who is casual friendly and laid back who currently or plans to do casual raiding no later than 11 EST. If interested please drop me contact me in game or post in this thread. Thank YouTayella1 Feb 7
Feb 7 Feral LF small-med sized, yet active guild Greetings! I am a very casual (leveler and LFR style) looking for a casual guild to join (as the topic says). I have been playing the game for almost 9 years now, and have most experience with priests and other healing classes. In this case I am leveling a feral druid. I can be incredibly sarcastic, yet quite laid back. Ideally, I would like something not overwhelmingly large with a tight knit group of peeps. I live in Mountain Time Zone USA. Should you have more questions, or your above mentioned type guild is recruiting, please send me an in game whisper or in game mail piece, should I not be online. Thank you folks so much, and enjoy your adventures on Azeroth and beyond!!!Harruk1 Feb 7
Feb 6 The Outcasts(H Fenris) 7/7M, 1/10M LF RDPS The Outcasts on Fenris/Dragonblight-US are looking to actively recruit skilled players looking for a small server environment (no queue times) while still aiming for Cutting Edge Mythic. Interested players can join us for a few trial raids in normal or heroic to see if we're worth transferring for, and, if you decide we are, you can now complete this transfer using gold via the Warcraft Token system. Our progression group is fun with lots of banter, and we aim to only make the raid as serious as it needs to be to get the bosses down. (I.E. We focus up when we start wiping or when tackling a new boss.) We have a friendly atmosphere and great guild culture with a dedicated team of officers. We use Discord as our voice com of choice. We also have two more relaxed groups: one that will be tackling Mythic at a calmer pace and one that will be focused on normal/heroic for gearing players up. Contact: You can apply at theoutcastsfenris.enjin.com or contact me via btag at Crystilia#1597. You can also make an alt on our server and contact any officer in game (or any guild member who can point you to an officer). If applying for weekend raid, please include a link to logs in your app or join us for a trial raid so we can determine if you're going to be ready for Mythic (you won't be judged for being undergeared or not parsing legendary bracket). Recruiting: Ranged DPS - Highest Priority. (LF 1 Mage, 1 Boomkin, Warlocks, Shadow Priests) Melee DPS - Medium Priority. (Low Priority for Weekend Team) Healers - Very Low Priority. Our Raid Times: Weekend Group (7/7M EN Cutting Edge, 3/3H TOV, 1/10M NH) - 8pm to 11pm EST Saturdays and Sundays. Weekday Group (7/7H EN, 3/3H TOV, 10/10N NH, 3/10H NH) - 9pm to 12am EST Wednesdays and Thursdays. Friday Raid (New Group) - Currently starts at 11pm but will be moving to 8pm to 11pm EST. Loot: We are currently (and plan to continue) using Personal Loot for all of Nighthold for all of our teams. In the past we've used EPGP/ML. Extra Features: Charity events. (Our last raised $6135 for Make-A-Wish.) Nightbane mount giveaways weekly for those who ask. Free consumables for our raiders. Adult-only guild (18 or older). Many in-guild Mythic+ runs each week. All walks of life welcome.Pyrodyne0 Feb 6
Feb 5 883 DH Tank LF NH Raiding... DH Tank Looking for Casual Raiding group . Adult active player on daily. Looking for a raid group who is working on NH progression. 883 Ilevel with a ton of raid experience from years of playing wow. Have Discord and Ventrillo. Rather introverted socially but willing to work with others as needed. If Interested please contact me @ Feilan#1284Felidonna0 Feb 5
Feb 1 Dedicated raiders wanted! Immunity has made the switch from casual raiding. Some might call it hardcore, others just call it great. We are a fun loving group that works hard and works together. With an average of 12 players online at most times we complete most tasks as a guild. Our guild bank offers the consumables needed to raid for proven players. We are currently 8/10 normal NH and 2/10 heroic. We are primarily recruiting ranged dps but all are welcome to apply. Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm server time (highly encouraged) and Friday/Saturday 8pm server time (required) For more information talk to Unstableatom or Andales in game or add Natalie#1844 to bnetUnstableatom0 Feb 1
Jan 31 Nostalgia One of my all time favorite screenshots from World of Warcraft. This was Ironforge, the night of January 14th, 2007, Bronzebeard server (US), approximately two hours before BC launched. People were excited,nervous, chaotic; it was like the anticipation of Christmas and New Years all rolled into one. The "kitty line" was a fluke, started spontaneously by a bunch of bored people all waiting. The SS was taken before the line was fully formed. It ended up somewhere in the neighborhood of about 40 cat mounts and stretched all of the way down the Commons to the inn. Someone (I don't recall who, if I ever knew) started pacing their cat mount back and forth at a walk in front of the line, exhorting us like a General to glory and honor in fighting the demonic forces of the Burning Crusade. It was a speech worthy of Patton and a wonderful piece of RP. The "kitty line" has gone down on the history of the server as one of it's best moments. I'm happy and proud I was there. http://i.imgur.com/qyrLBHh.jpgBinxierae1 Jan 31
Jan 23 864 DH tank/dps seeking casual guild I feel like I'm posting on a dating website...I'm an 864 DH (like too many) looking to get into a casual guild to do normal raiding and mythic+. I game with my SO who is 866 Hunter. We do LFR weekly and the occasional M+2 since we can't pug into anything higher (people seem to be looking for 880+ for +4's...) we both work 9 hours a day, West coast time zone, don't play every day but still log 20 ish hours a week.Haborym0 Jan 23
Jan 23 [H] Koinonia is recruiting Koinonia is recruiting all dps classes (high emphasis on ranged) for heroic raiding! Are you an adult, who works full time, has a family, and very little time to game, but still wants to raid? Then we’re looking for you. We raid three nights a week for two hours. Tuesday - Thursday 8 - 10 CST/9 - 11 EST. There is an optional normal raid clear on Sunday. Few raid days and short raid times are to accommodate us as working adults. Some of us work 10-12 hours a day, some of us just have wonky schedules. As such, we do expect you to show up on time, prepared, and ready to kick butt. Our tank likes to start pulling trash at 8:30. We want people who can get things done while cracking jokes, not people that will get out of shape over a wipe or a piece of loot. We use Suicide Kings to distribute loot. We want you to play the class and spec that you want to play! If you’re enjoying your playtime, you’re more likely to continue raiding. This is a game. We are all here to have fun. Please consider that due to our short raid times, we probably won’t be going into mythic anytime soon. We are currently 2/7H in Emerald Nightmare. http://koinonia.npcgaminggroup.com/ If you think you this would work for you as well, please contact Nizuti (Binx#1761), Rougal, Sausagefan, Fresh, or Ampersand.Nizuti3 Jan 23
Jan 6 flawless battle stone Anyone on Shandris-Bronzebeard have a Flawless Battle Stone for sale? (Upgrades any pet to rare quality) Please seek me in game or cod! I was able to catch the elusive Unborn Val'kyr!!!!!!!!!! Im so excited!!!!! However, it was of grey quality. Take care folks, enjoy your adventures!Harruk0 Jan 6
Dec 28 WTB Replica Darkmantle Set Looking for the Replica Darkmantle set...message me in game or leave post for price.Madashvin1 Dec 28
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 16, 2016 [A] <D Block> recruiting for H/M progression <D Block> is now recruiting all roles for our Heroic progression and mythic teams! We're 7/7 normal and heroic EN and 3/3 normal ToV, just getting into heroic. We're geared for mythics as well, we just need the manpower. Our main group runs Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 5 PM server time, and we go until 8 PM. We're overall a laid back guild, and are noob-friendly. We have secondary raid nights on Mondays at the same time, though the raid we do is largely based on the experience and iLvl of those that show up (hell, sometimes we just do mythics to gear folks). We're pretty casual and social, though the main group does take the raids seriously; attendance to that is optional (I'd be more than happy to just have more company for the off nights!), but if you want to attend the heroics we do need you to take it seriously as well if you attend. A certain performance is expected, as is consistent improvement. If you're interested in either type of environment, feel free to hit me up any time. MANollette #1185.Nollette0 Dec 16, 2016
Dec 16, 2016 [A] 864 Enh/Resto LF Prog. Raid Guild Hi all!! What im looking for - I am looking for a progressive raiding guild! I am free to raid any days, but preferably in the evening. Looking for a friendly, social, close knit guild willing to bring me into their home, and have a fun time doing raid progression through current tier raid content (also interested in m+). I am not looking for anything too hardcore, but not casual, a nice medium. My experience - Been raiding since MoP. I have feats such as Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh (25man) Ahead of the Curve: Archimonde Time is a Flat Circle and have completed all raid content in between end tiers on normal difficulty when relevant (was in school at the time so couldnt dedicate to heroic progression during school year) I am a very experienced healer, and dps, so i am very flexible! Why take me? - I am very friendly, I come to the raid with knowledge of the fights, i come with proper buffs, gemmed&enchanted. As enh dps i have sustained ~350k, burst is ~550k. I am always looking to improve!! I learn from mistakes quickly and am very attentive. Currently 7/7N, and 0/3 I hope I can be a fit for your guild and raid team!! battletag - ShadowCat#1266Laidira1 Dec 16, 2016
Dec 9, 2016 Discord Server? Just out of curiosity... Is there a discord server out there some where that is only Shandris and Bronzebeard players? Would be fun to get to know more ppl on our server!Solennis1 Dec 9, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 Dear Former BC Members of Rising Sun This is a heartfelt message to Coragar, Kulldar, Maxs, Ainvar/Rederic, Decay, Evelastina, Stom, Darean, Petrol, Charius, Mendorin, Verystinky, Diviara, Nicon, and most of all: Magdall. We are back. I really hope (though it is unlikely) that you see this because we want you back. Back in mid-late 2007, we were the A-team. We had Kara on farm. The lack of Flex-Raids doomed us, but that is no longer the case. No more picking spots, no more "but we gotta gear this other guy". All of you who bled, laughed, cried, and died with us are not just welcomed back, but we're asking you to come back and kick some !@#. If any of you are still around, you know where to find us. If you are all settled elsewhere and don't want to disrupt a good thing, then no worries. But if you're willing....Let's bring back the magic. To hell if this doesn't work, but hey, I gotta try :)Venjin1 Dec 2, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 Late night Fri/Sat raiding guild Ameliorate is looking for a couple DPS and a Resto shaman Heals. We raid Fri and Sat nights from 8 to 11 pm server. If you are interested please look for MIghtyTonya in game or send in game mail.Mightytonya0 Dec 2, 2016