Burning Blade, Lightning's Blade, and Onyxia

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
10h Fluff and Blood Selling Heroic Uldir Fluff and Blood is a top 80 US Mythic raiding guild (4/8M) and is now offering Heroic Uldir sales. Heroic Packages: 1. Heroic Clear 8/8 - 500,000 2. AOTC: G'huun only - 100,000 Loot: All loot is personal loot. Gear that can be traded and is not needed for raiders will be given to buyers. Raid Times: Heroic Uldir: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday Reserved spots are listed in post #2 Payment: 25% nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your spot (Mount Runs) 100% of the payment is due before the run We only accept in game gold and only accept gold on our server Gold can be transferred to our server via character/guild transfer or WoW Tokens. Logistics: Please be on time and at your keyboard for the full run to prevent delays. You have to play your own character but are not required to do boss mechanics. You may be asked to tag the boss and die if mechanics could kill the raid. Terms and Conditions: By scheduling a carry run you agree to follow Blizzards Terms of Use and EULA. If at anytime we suspect you are engaging in activities not supported by the EULA or ToU (including but not limited to account sharing or real world trading) associated with the carry service the run is voided in its entirety and a full refund will be provided. The person scheduling the run, receiving the run, and paying for the run must all be on the same Battle.net account. Any party other than yourself to the carry service is strictly non-negotiable and will void any carry service immediately. Prior Sale Threads: Legion: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753905412 Contacts: DevilWithin#1542 (Playböybunny) - Raider / Sale CoordinatorPlayböybunny0 10h
1d [H] Big Pingers Lightning's Blade 2/8H We are a group of longtime friends seeking out more members to raid with us. We are currently 8/8N and 2/8H. Our schedules are currently all different but we try to accommodate everyone, because of this we only raid 2 days a week. Tuesday/Sunday 8:30pm to 11:00pm EST. Our Current needs are DPS and 1-2 Healers, DPS who have healing Offspecs and are willing to switch between are much appreciated. If you have any question or are interested you can contact me on Bnet at Bashington#1705Lorgathon2 1d
1d Burning Blade Vanilla/TBC Players Hey shiny new expac, Wondering if anyone I knew still playsVisseckx10 1d
3d Lightning's Blade old timers <3 Now that the old LB forums are gone, what's up peeps?!Fancypantsz153 3d
5d Burning Blade OGs - Borbei Oh hello! Anyone still around? I'm back, and now in Boston! Also no longer fat. <3Borbei25 5d
6d [H] Heals on Wheels - Illidan [CE][3 Days] Hello! Heals On Wheels is recruiting for BFA. We are consisting of Multi-CE members with a high drive for success in the coming tiers. Very active group of chill dudes with halfway decent tudes. We are active in Pre-Patch as well. With two weeks left we are seeking high skill Cutting Edge players to join our team and push for topping the charts. We prefer at least 9/11m (OR SIMILAR). We are interested in all exceptional candidates, though. Currently our needs are primarily DPS. We are looking for: (All slots are pending change) DPS High Priority Tanks Low Healing priority Shaman - High Druid - Medium Paladin - Low Monk - Medium Priest - Low Raid days Tuesday Wednesday Thursday9pm-12am CT We are on Illidan! Here is our application: https://goo.gl/forms/lEM8OIpaENmqZ2y43 If for any reason you absolutely need to get in touch, add Farr93#7709 on DISCORDNqt5 6d
6d <Cutting Corners> [H] - 7/8 Heroic Open Recruitment! Raid Times: Thursday and Sunday from 8-11PM EST. About Us: <Cutting Corners> is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience. We believe that a successful raiding guild is consistently trying to improve. Our members review logs, assist in developing strategies and help improve each other's gameplay. We are seeking players that are motivated and put in the effort required to clear mythic content on a 6 hour a week schedule. While we are first and foremost a mythic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we aren't recruiting players who only log on for raids. Class/Spec we're looking for Any Ranged dps or any exceptional dps Contact Information Diago#1887 (Recruitment) Homer#1186 (GM)Diago18 6d
Sep 13 Is Burning Blade an English EU server? I'm trying to find an English speaking EU server but I'm seeing conflicting info. Is Burning Blade an English EU server? If not, what servers are?Fightmilk1 Sep 13
Sep 12 Horde H Priest LF Guild Holy priest LF raiding guild for Tue/Thur. I'm currently 349 ilvl with 8/8N and 3/8H uldir. You can message me in game! ThanksNoobotron0 Sep 12
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 1 Noob Friendly Guild? Mostly just questing atm My friend and I are relatively new to the game. Just want to meet some other people that play the game while we level and quest. Eventually we'd try other things like raids but are just getting into WoW.Maythejanda2 Sep 1
Aug 22 Looking for Raiding Guild. Hello, Looking for a raiding guild looking to progress through mythic content. Just came back after a legion hiatus. Mainspec Ret Offspec Prot. I have plenty of raid experience and hope to find a team of like minded people. availability is from 6pm - 1am server, any days except Thursdays. /Moo, StrîkeStrîke0 Aug 22
Aug 20 Any RP guilds? Does this server have any RP guilds; preferably horde?Ouka0 Aug 20
Aug 20 [H] Norma Duos recruiting for heroic raiding Hello and thanks for your interest in our guild!! What We Are Norma Duos is a Horde pve adult (most raiders are 20-35) raiding guild on Burning Blade, Lightnings Blade and Onyxia. We are a bunch of players that stared raiding together in WOD, raided together in legion, and are starting back up for this expansion. As a group we are fairly laid back and like to have fun while raiding. We are looking for a few players to get our raid team started up. We plan on clearing heroic raids. Raid Times •Raid Times will be Tuesday and Thursday starting at 9 pm EST and ending at Midnight What We Are Looking For •Currently we are in need of a healer and dps to fill out our core raid group •We want raiders who know their class and spec •We expect raiders to know the fights before raid times because we will not have the time to explain every fight •We want mature players that have the drive to not give up. Where We Are Now N/A If you have any questions or would like to join you can leave a message here or talk to the GM (Buttup#1544) or one of our officers (Adramoleck#1999) in game. Thanks again!Buttup0 Aug 20
Aug 18 Hi. AOF still sux. When did the Burning Blade realm forum merge with these other two nub realms? And why? Also hi. To muh peeps. /sitExun7 Aug 18
Aug 10 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus2 Aug 10
Aug 8 Greater Invasion Points As someone who just started playing again, is there a way to matchmake for greater invasion points? The regular ones seem to have people, but every time I have checked the Greater Invasion Point, its empty. Do I just have to get lucky that its got a full raid in there?Aerel3 Aug 8
Aug 4 DoS Legion Sales Closed! Come Back in BFA! Denial of Service (11/11 Mythic Antorus) has been a high-end, cutting edge mythic raiding guild on Burning Blade for several expansions. We have offered many services in the past exchange for gold, such as: Ironhoof Destroyer Mount from Mythic Blackhand 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel Clears (full or partial) for Gear, Cutting Edge, and the Felsteel Annihilator Mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus Clears (full or partial) for Gear and Cutting Edge Fiendish Hellfire Core Mount from Mythic Gul'dan The Chosen from Mythic Trial of Valor for the Feat of Strength, Title, and Transmog Set Heroic Argus for Ahead of the Curve and the Violet Spellwing Mount We are currently done selling services for gold in Legion, but please bookmark this thread and come back in Battle for Azeroth for future services! Payment When scheduling your run, a 20% deposit is required to reserve your spot and the remaining balance is due at the start of your run. This deposit becomes non-refundable 2 weeks before your run is scheduled. If you need to cancel before that you may do so with a full refund, but please understand that we need to have some protection against last-minute cancellations where we are not given enough time to find a new buyer. We accept gold off server if you are horde, but keep in mind that we will have to increase the price of the service you are purchasing, as we need the extra gold to purchase WoW Tokens to transfer the gold back to Burning Blade. Contact us if you want the details on the exact price hike, as it varies based upon the current value of the Wow Token. As a final disclaimer, we do not sell for real money. We do these sales to help with mythic progression, as the proceeds go towards creating flasks, feasts, vantus runes, potions, and BoE gear. Every run you book with us goes towards killing new bosses, so thank you for supporting us! If you are interested in booking a run, please add me on BattleTag: Raei#1797 and/or Kaeori#1939.Raei57 Aug 4
Aug 4 LF Alliance guild for bfa Hello, I'm looking for a guild to call home for my alliance mage. Ideally it would be a guild interested in heroic bfa raiding and casual pvp. raiding experience is heroic+ with some mythic kills in ToS/Antorus.Sedna0 Aug 4
Aug 1 LFGuild As the topic states! I am looking for a Guild that is active, on the mature end of the spectrum, doesn't mind questions and can provide a place for me to learn how to be a solid core member of a raid group. I have been playing the game since vanilla (with some breaks) but have not delved deep into raiding. I am looking to commit myself to hit it hard in BFA and become the player I know I can be!Capslock0 Aug 1
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 26 Fluff and Blood - Legion Sales Ended Legion sales have come to an end. Thank you to everyone who joined us this expansion. We'll be back in BFA once raiding starts up again! -Fluff and BloodPlayböybunny101 Jul 26
Jul 25 Make Burning Blade great again! Looking for awesome people to be awesome with on Alliance BFA. Let's make Burning Blade great again!Goohan0 Jul 25
Jul 22 Trans cummunity I made a Transgender community if anyone would want to join. for any trans looking for friends https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owrA5vmIODN?region=US&faction=AllianceMaleficense0 Jul 22
Jul 21 BbLb&O OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 19 WTB lvl 60 Demon Band ring This is a bit of an odd and highly specific request, but I'm looking to buy the level 60 scaled version of Demon Band: http://www.wowhead.com/item=12054/demon-band&bonus=4279 For whatever reason I cannot get old-world greens to scale up in level anymore, as they were just normally doing in 7.3.5. I've ran BFD (a good source for this ring) on my 110 solo and my 60 in LFG, and the greens wouldn't scale up for either toon -- they stayed around the lvl 20 range. I'm not sure if the new "Legacy Loot" mode is impacting the ability for random greens to scale up, but atm it's just simply not working. I will pay very well if you've got one or even two, and it must be scaled to 60. Please post here if so! ThanksEcho0 Jul 19
Jul 15 WTS Trapper's Shirt (Discontinued item) I want to sell it below the average price for 210k gold, the price of a WoW token!Vlodd0 Jul 15
Jul 11 WtB Spellwing Have 200k. Want Violet Spellwing. Came back to late into the expansion. Contact me Bottz#1371 or in game Mail to Hellzboy.Hellzboy1 Jul 11
Jun 25 <Wumbology> 4/11M T/W 7:15-11 Hello Burning Blade, Lightning's Blade, & Onyxia! About Us: <Wumbology> is a Horde guild on US-Burning Blade. Our goal is to be an all around solid guild, where skilled WoW players can hang out with other passionate players and perform at high levels in PvP and PvE content. We plan to progress with a minimally life-invasive two day-a-week raid schedule, and are looking to assemble capable, consistent raiders to full clear content each tier. We are in it for the long haul, and are trying to create/maintain a community and raiding group that will always be there when you log back in, patch after patch, season after season, tier after tier. We partake in a fair amount of shenanigans throughout the week for our players not aiming to be apart of the raid team or push rating with us, so non-PvP/Mainstream PvE players please feel welcome to join. We appreciate devotion to any aspect of the game, enjoy good company and are home to lots of achievement, vanity pet, mount and lore oriented players looking for other players who share their interests. Raid Times (EST): Tuesday 7:15pm -11:00pm Wednesday 7:15pm -11:00pm Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3N | 3/3H | 2/3M Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 6/10M Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N | 9/9H | 5/9M Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11N | 11/11H | 4/11M Recruitment: • Holy Paladin • Shadow Priest • Mage • Warlock Other classes interested should feel free to apply. Activities Outside of Raid Night: When you join Wumbology you are joining an active gaming community. In addition to World of Warcraft we play Destiny 2, Ark Survival, PUBG, and other steam games together as a way to stay connected outside of raid. We also have many guildies interested in achievement hunting, PvPing, gold farming, pet collecting, and mount collecting. Contact Info: Battle tag: Littlelion#1868 Website: http://wumbology.wowlaunch.com/ Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-blade/WumbologyLittlelion16 Jun 25
Jun 3 [Selling] Character Art Hiya, Ever thought to yourself about getting fan art done for your character on WoW? I'm also wanting to expanding on my experience of drawing armour/details much more. Https://therapysartdump.tumblr.com To contact me: Btag: Nasrollahi#1430 Discord: Kazmire#9239 I will almost always respond quickly, if I'm not too busy irl. Thanks for reading! - KazzieKazmire1 Jun 3
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 3
May 31 Infinite Timereaver (WTB200k) If you got one laying around in your bank/bags i'll give you a shiny penny if you're willing to part with it; i have yet again failed to obtain one during the timewalking event!!Magikarp1 May 31
May 31 Onyxia Server Just curious on how populated/active the server is and also wondering on how the faction balancing is ?Thunderga3 May 31
May 27 Burning Blade latency.... Blizzard please... This is happening a lot lately. Your servers are garbage. https://i.imgur.com/JOpjc5z.pngIniquitous0 May 27
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 21 <Bloody Vengeance> now recruiting! <Bloody Vengeance> is a casual and devoted guild now recruiting Members! We are primarily looking for reliable players to add to our core raid team. However, we always welcome friendly players who would like to join our community. Raiding We are an 11/11 Heroic Antorus Progression guild. We plan on engaging in active Mythic Antorus raids once our core group is fully assembled. Bloody Vengeance promotes a casual feel in our raids, however our core team is devoted to improvement and progression. We are not hardcore raiders, yet we insist all core raiders know the fights and mechanics, and preform to the best of their abilities with a consistent will to improve. We keep raid logs so that players may track and evaluate their performance. We will be progressing through all of the New raid content in BFA when it becomes available. Desired Rolls Main Tank- Accepting Applicants for 2nd tank position. DPS- Accepting applicants from any class, Primarily looking for a rogue! Healers- Looking for healers that are willing to heal when requested and are okay playing DPS when required. Core Raider Requirements All new additions to the Core raid team must have an ilvl of 960+ and their Argus the Unmaker AOTC. Use of Discord while raiding is a requirement, microphone not always required, but being able to listen to raid channel is. Raid Times: Wednesday - Main Raid 8pm-11pm Thursday- Main Raid 8-11pm Friday- PvP Night 8-11pm Saturday- Alt Raid Night 8-11pm Mythic+ Runs Bloody Vengeance has multiple members running Mythic dungeons at various times throughout the week. We encourage players to run atleast a 15+ every week when possible, there are many opportunities to join a guild group to achieve this. PVP Friday Night is our PvP night. We have Historically ran RBGs when enough interested players are available. Many members run rated arenas and are always looking for new guildies to pair up with. We are looking to expand our group of core PvP members so we can run Weekly RBGs. Accepting all applicants interested in becoming part of our expanding PvP team. Leveling/BFA Along with all of the above activites we also welcome casual players that are just interested in leveling and exploring all of the content WoW has to offer. We promote a friendly and social environment and are always willing to welcome on new friends! Discord We have a very active social community in discord. Our server contains a multitude of voice and text channels relating to a range of topics. We encourage our members to participate and share in the guild discord server! How to join Any current member of the guild can send you and invite. /who "Bloody Vengeance" and request an invite from an online member. If interested in Joining our core raid team simply whisper Wuvwuv, Harambeheals, or any online officer and express to them your interest and desired role. If you have any questions or would like more information feel free to send mail to Harambeheals-Burning Blade The battle of Azeroth approaches! For the Horde!Harambeheals0 May 21
May 15 LF guild with the MoP and WoD mount rewards Looking for a guild with the MoP and WoD guild rewards mounts. I just want an invite to the guild to buy the mounts then ill leave guild. Of course i will pay you for the invite. PM at zanderz#11204Zándérz0 May 15
May 14 <Imba> Raid, M+, and Mount Sales Pricing: Mythic Antorus (Master Loot only) 11/11M without mount* - 5 million 10/11M* - 4 million 9/11M* - 3 millionNighthold Guldan + Fiendish Hellfire Core - 1 millionMythic+ +15 for weekly cache - 200k Additional Information: Payment: All sales require a 30% deposit to reserve your date and is non-refundable. Full payment for your carry will be required prior to the start of the run. We currently accept gold on our own realm as well as several other high population realms. (Contact for more info) Loot details: * Any run marked with an asterisk does NOT include titanforging at its listed price. Heroic sales are often done with two buyers it will be set up so that you will not compete with armor type or tier. While we try to avoid as much overlap as possible jewelry, trinkets, and relics will be given based usefulness for the spec that you buy as. A buyer will only be given a single mythic tier piece regardless if multiple drop for their class. Imba currently has no intention of selling Shackled Ur'zul from Mythic Argus prior to the release of BFA. Contact information: Negative#1554 Current Schedule: We have recently ceased selling Heroic Antorus for the remainder of Legion and we will not be selling Mythic Argus during pre-patch. Dates are listed by the reset not by the date those sales happen on. 6/26 Mythic Antorus: Available Gul'dan: Sold 7/3 Mythic Antorus: Available Gul'dan: Sold 7/10 Mythic Antorus: Available Gul'dan: SoldNegative2 May 14
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
May 1 Looking for RBG Disclaimer: I am a casual PvPer. I am looking for a semi-active RBG. My active playtimes are early evenings during the week (5-8 CST) and my weekends are flexible. Thanks for your time!Anraleth0 May 1
Apr 28 WTB M Gul'dan mount - 500k Hey if your guild can sell this mount on either faction, then plz contact me at Martin65#1695. Can negotiate a price in the 500k range if needed, but I am pretty firm on this price. Thanks!Rivenblade1 Apr 28
Apr 19 Faction Imbalance Why is there such a gross imbalance of Alliance/Horde on our server cluster? https://realmpop.com/us-onyxia.html It's gotten to the point to where the Horde just camps out important vendor locations, groups up, and kills every person in sight. It's become very aggravating. inb4 "lol just play on another server noob XDDD" I understand that this is a PvP server, and world PvP will happen, but when there's such a gross imbalance in faction population (almost three-quarters of the realm is Horde) it's no longer fun for me, and I know it's not fun for many others. Especially when the larger faction begins camping important zones (FP's, Vendors as mentioned, World Quest areas, et cetera).Bartholomeir9 Apr 19
Apr 19 LF Guild Love PVP, RBG's would be great. Have only grouped with a few but want to get more involved. Arenas I'm interested in too. Also down for dungeons/raids, pretty much whatever. I have a holy preist and dk as well if really needed, but looking to focus on the hunter atm. For the love of all things holy, someone respond :| When did it get so hard to find a guild? Oh, I'm probably not the most kid friendly, so more mature guild would be preferred.Mcshooter1 Apr 19
Apr 2 Imba Heroic/Mythic 11/11 Sales <Imba> Is now selling 11/11H and 11/11M Antorus runs for in game gold only. We raid Monday-Thursday from 9-12E and can accomidate any customer for 11/11H or 11/11M runs with master loot privilages. Our current pricing scale is as follows Mythic 9/11 - 3,000,000 gold 10/11 - 4,000,000 gold 11/11 - 5,000,000 gold Heroic 11/11 - 600,000 gold If you are interested in purchasing a run for Mythic or heroic please do no hesitate to contact me directly as we can satisfy just about any request. jadawin#11889Jadawin0 Apr 2
Mar 31 LF PVP Guild Hey, 110 shadow priest iLvL 900 looking for a pvp guild for bgs both random and rated 1324 cr and looking to learn some arenas as wellKeyneron1 Mar 31
Mar 29 fresh capped, but seasoned lf mythic +guild I've been around this realm for a long time (especially on this rogue) however i havent really played on it since Early Wod. I want to get back in the game. Im willing to offer my help in m+ farming willing to push high keys (gotta gear up though i hit 110 sunday)Falckery1 Mar 29
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 26 Looking for PvP Guild Hello, Currently looking for a pvp guild that does battle grounds / rated battle grounds. Also looking into arenas. I have 200 arena wins in total across 3 characters and have 1500 rated experience in rated battle grounds. I main shadow priest this expansion.Vedrel0 Feb 26
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25