Cairne and Perenolde

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
Oct 9 Looking for a an ally guild! Hey, I'm looking for a guild. Preferably adults who play Eastern Standard time or Central time zone. I never got really into Wow previously but I have made a few characters. Leveling this one right now.Garoby0 Oct 9
Oct 6 BEST PLAYERS ON PERENOLDE! (2005 edition) Yo guys its Kev da shaman, I still check these forums every 6 months in hopes to catch some names, or story's to bring back those feels from the old days. I thought it would be a cool idea for any old school players that want to reconnect with old friends to just leave their Real ID on this forum, in hopes someone will recognize you and reach out. Anyways back to sitting outside orgrimmar for me... -Kev Real ID: Kev#1357Kevxoxo34 Oct 6
Sep 15 Looking for a guild! Hi All I am a returning player look for a guild the one I was in had no active member. I normally play a protect pally on the horde side.. I am not super hard core but normally play about 5 to 6 hours a day! Plz help me find a home!Lanatas2 Sep 15
Sep 11 Dead forums are dead And they need to be brought back to life. So wake up.Archona3 Sep 11
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 3 Looking to trade gold I give 200k on Tichondrius (Horde), you give me 200k on Cairne. I'm willing to do smaller increments.Velrok0 Sep 3
Sep 2 Old Elite PvPers From Bc to Cata days, whered you all go?Trashynn4 Sep 2
Aug 29 Infusion is recruiting Hello guys. Infusion is recruiting. We are a longstanding guild of mature players. We play all aspects of the game but specialize in Heroic Raiding. We are currently 6/9 Heroic progressing through ToS. We are recruiting Heroic raiders and people wanting to learn to raid to make a push into Mythic ToS in the next few weeks. As I said though, we do it all together. We have a casual raid team that runs older content weekly, a PvP Team that does guild BGs and Arena and a lot of casual levelers and such. If you are interested go ahead and contact anyone in Infusion. Ask for an invite. The officers will keep an eye out and get with you about your plans asap. Have fun! - LereusLereus2 Aug 29
Aug 11 Old School Legion is about to launch. I've been getting a little nostalgic thinking about the old days. Figured I'd start a topic to see who all is still playing here. Just a couple names and guilds that come to mind. Karmaa, Krak, Wski, Phun, Deleterfx, Barbie, lifesong, sapphiresky, draxxus, Elen, fold, patriotic. SoA, Frat, BoT. Prolly a million names in forgetting but if you remember any of these names say what up!Hydrogin32 Aug 11
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 6 [A] <Edge of Light> LF active members We are a guild that is looking for more active members and chill people to play with. History- I am a moderator/ Sherpa at /r/DestinySherpa. It is a community based around teaching raids to players in an environment where they can mess up without getting yelled at. We created this guild when we came back to the game and we have approached this with the same mindset that we always use. !@#$%^-s are not welcomed, We aim for a fun community where players can learn and hang out without having to worry about being number shamed or harassed. Raiding We are a chill raid group and we pride ourselves on being able to progress through content without having to make it a second job and without number shaming people. Our raid team is full atm, We have 32 people on the roster with only 30 people able to raid. With normal falloff and breaks, we should have room in about 4 months. Progress- We achieved AoTC on every legion raid well before the cutoffs. Communication For voice chat we use Discord. Voice chat is only required for raiders but it is encouraged for everyone as we always have people on chatting. Guild Alliance We are one of the founding members of the Perenolde/Cairne Guild Alliance. The PCGA is a group of like minded guilds that are looking to be able to pool resources and members. All members of EoL are welcome into the alliance as part of member ship into the guild. If you are a GM or officer in another guild on the server and you would like to inquire about joining the PCGA please let me know and I can provide more information. PvP I want to try and build a PvP team but it will be slow going as I can only PvP a couple nights a week. If we get a core of PvPers then we will actively recruit for this play style. --------- Contact info- You can contact me on reddit (fastest way) or through Bnet- Raylan#11935Raylan0 Aug 6
Jul 21 Cr&Pr OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 16 LF Alliance Guild Some friends and I are looking for an active guild. They are freshly returning to WoW and I came back to join them. We were in The Order back at release here on Perenolde.Escreal3 Jul 16
Jul 16 Hey hiPatriotic3 Jul 16
Jun 19 Gnomish Special Forces <3 I miss my GSF guildmates who've disappeared over time... If you read this, and you're one....much <3Archona4 Jun 19
Jun 6 @Kerakk TLDR : Trash player calling other player trash in noob random bgs. @Kerakk First, if you think Disc Priests are trash in BGs, you clearly have no class knowledge and should just !@#$. You mentionned my dps *rolleyes* you're clueless beyond despair. Second, you said I healed none, you whined during the whole BG about having no heals (as a warlock... really gtfo), while never being anywhere near me when I was tanking 4 of them, constantly cced. FYI I healed AS MUCH as their free casting druid in this BG, being 2nd in this irrelevent "healing done", way above their monk and other resto druid, despite having 0 peel, team mates constantly LoSing me or running away. I am actually a fairly decent Disc, especially in Alliance random BGs. These stats are just pure heals and don't even take into account all the other impact I had on this BG. I ignored your constant whining in this BG with a smile on my face, because you were clearly not worth it and I know my worth. But after that bg you started whispering me, calling me trash, saying absurd %^-* about Disc spec and I was unable to respond for some reason. You call me a POS, a moron, a retard and ask me to grow up saying I logged off after posting you. YOU put me on ignore right after my first message, when I tried to ask you how could my heal be bad when I was exaequo with the ennemy druid, a solo healer keeping the whole team alive (except you idiot miles away from the team) while tanking 4 of them. Why would I stay online on a level 1 toon if you have me on ignore? Then YOU logged on your level 1 alt to insult me, to harrass me while putting me on ignore so I couldn't respond. Trolling me or not, you are reported. And you need serious help you psycho. You are probably mad because you kept dying like a pos in this BG AS A WARLOCK. Blaming other, especially the healer, will not make you any better. If you need a pocket healer constantly by your side to do anything good in a random BG full of noobs, excuse me, but you have no right to call anyone else "trash", because you're even worst than that. Also, you should stop whining and blaming others in BGs, everyone knows players like you are the worst. You never get good, not even slightly, with this mindset. Stop blaming other when you're having a bad game, look at your own mistakes and improve yourself. No, just stop talking in a random BG, do your best and peel your healer. I hate public drama, but this, is also to back up my report. I play to have fun no matter if we loose or win. I can't let any psycho harrass me ingame for a stupid random BG. Ignoring isn't enough, people like him deserves punishment.Kassane1 Jun 6
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 3
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 20 Whatever happened To sickboy? or Juicyjuice. Got killed by them rogues more than a few times. HehArchona6 Apr 20
Mar 21 LF Guild [US] Returning player looking for guild to join, I main a warrior. Wanting to learn the ropes again.Reiann1 Mar 21
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 9 Guild Help :) I am looking for a guild for my husband and I to join. We are looking for a guild that has active helpful members. Just started playing again so not interested in raiding atm, but will most likely in the future. My husband has played since Vanilla and I since BC. We haven't been active on Perenolde in a while so would just like some suggestions as to what guilds are out there. Any help would be much appreciated! /cheers Mäla & AlzariusMäla5 Feb 9
Feb 5 How's the Emberstorm Battlegroup? Please correct me if I'm compeltely backwards on this and Battlegroups aren't even a thing anymore. If they are then.... How's PvP in Cairne's battlegroup? I'm looking to transfer some characters to Cairne/Perenolde however I'm not sure if my current battlegroup is worth leaving on my pure PvP toons. I understand Emberstorm is one of the fairly new PVP megaservers, so there aren't too many experienced players. Or so it used to be. How does Horde compare to Alliance? Do people have problems following direction? How are the queue times? I'm transferring from the same battlegroup Darkspear is included in (same as Perenolde, however not Cairne). So you get why I'm concerned about something so "trivial". Thanks guys!Nylseana0 Feb 5
Jan 27 [A] Edge of Light is recruiting Edge of Light is looking to recruit new casual players! we are currently accepting DPS and healers we don't number shame, but will help you out on your rotation if you ask! currently 10/10 NH and 7/10 H NH Raid times are Thursday 830pm est and Saturday 730pm est If you are interested or want to know more message Dotyoutohell on perenoldeDotyoutohell1 Jan 27
Jan 27 <Gemini> [H] Casual Raid Group <Gemini> is looking for a few players to settle in it's casual group. We are casual, let me remind you again. We raid once a week, our goal is to clear normal and get everyone their 4 set tier, before we move onto heroic. We don't play every day of the week but we do play enough. We are decent players, and some of us are very skilled, but have decided to limit our WoW time. Some of us have been playing since launch of WoW and some of us just started a year ago. We're a very widely spread skilled group, and we are willing to help those who are new and willing to learn. Most of us are a group of IRL friends. We raid every Sunday night starting at 7:15 Mtn USA, and usually go until we're tired (3-4 hours later usually). We are 100% personal loot, we raid no other way. You are welcome to trade loot, we will never force or pressure you into it. We are here to help each other though, please keep that in mind. Here is what we want from those wanting to join; - Be respectful to your guild members. We are here to help you, we are here as a team, we don't want to be battling you and the raid bosses. - We don't expect you anywhere near top parses, we just want you to pay attention to raid calls, strats and just overall attentiveness in raid. Obviously if you're under tank's dps, we'll look into the possibilities of that and do our best to help you. - We prefer you don't main swap. We've had a few main swaps (I'm probably the biggest offender of that), although we've all settled into our mains at this point. We won't kick you out for main swapping, but keep in mind it does dwindle your reputation. You are more than welcome to to use off specs though if we are able to utilize it (We cannot gurantee you'll be able to use your healing & tanking off-spec at will). Some last notes; We are not heroic raiders mainly, not even close to mythic. Our main goal last tier was normal Gul'dan and we did it, we did make some heroic progression, but we can only do so much when pugging. If you expect us to perform at where we should with top parses, you will be disappointed and probably should save both parties the trouble and not inquire. If you are willing to learn or willing to put up with some casuals who just dont give a fk some nights or just don't care if they perform at the top but do perform well enough, we're probably the perfect group for you. We're also not adding another night, so if that's a breaker for you I apologize. But if Sunday night only is perfect for you, by gosh golly send us a tell so we can get you in. We are also a group of friends who don't just play WoW, but also other games. We play Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Diablo, and various other games both on pc and not. If you would like to know more about us or would like to join us please add us on battle.net, chat us up and we'll definitely get you in with some fun for us.Vynlann4 Jan 27
Jan 27 Casual raid group looking for people I'm running a casual raiding group comprised of friends and family and we're looking for a few more players to get back to the 10 we need for legion raiding. We're very relaxed, but enjoy working towards clearing content that's challenging for us. Our raid schedule is Saturday evenings at 8pm (perenolde server time) and we do a 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off rotation. As for requirements, the most important things we're looking for are friendliness and being comfortable in a family environment. After that, an average ilvl of 890 would be nice, but if you're short of that and interested in getting into raiding, we'd be happy to help you out. Anyway, if this sounds like something you're interested in, please send me a message!Elithe1 Jan 27
Jan 26 WTT Sargeras gold for Cairne gold Looking to trade ~20k Sargeras gold for ~20k Cairne gold (subject to change based on WoW token pricing) Turkey#1500Burkeyturger0 Jan 26
Jan 22 Da Wae Comes to Cairne 'ello my bruddas, I come to you to dae to show you da wae. Join us as we scour dis planet for our queen. We will not rest until she is safe. <Do You Know Da Wae> Now Recruiting! *click* *Click* *click*Bigbrudda0 Jan 22
Jan 16 LF People Interested in Mythic Raiding. Hey, my guild is looking for people interested in mythic raiding. We've been hitting it with 16-18 people the past couple weeks and clearing Garothi, got close on Felhounds, but going in shorthanded is not really conducive to long term success so I'm looking for a few extra DPS to fill out the group. Ideally RDPS with a heal OS, but I'm not being picky. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 6-9pm server (8-11pm EST). We full clear heroic on Tuesday then start Mythic on Thursdays. If you're interested in mythic you're obviously welcome to attend the heroic night too. Ideally I'm looking for people to actually join the guild, but I'm open to having people from other guilds join us for mythic as long as they can make it consistently. Just hit me or any officer up if interested. Thanks,Adrenaline0 Jan 16
Jan 15 (A)(Cairne) SPriest w/Disc OS LF casual guild (A)(Cairne) SPriest w/Disc OS LF casual guild to run dungeons (heroic or mythic, have keystone will travel) and casual raiding. Playing since Vanilla, on most nights after 9PM est. Former MT disc healer pre-Legion. Need to sadly get out of my dead guild :( I am missing the companionship and discussions of a casual laid-back guild. Message me in game :)Beckers2 Jan 15
Dec 27 WTS LANDROS LICHLING, PRICE NEGOTIABLE Title says it all price negotiable message me here or in game serious inquirys only please. Also selling elixir of the rapid mind. PSTßladé0 Dec 27
Dec 16 WTS Hatespark the Tiny & Ethereal Soul-Trader Title says it all. Hatespark - 284k Ethereal Soul-Trader - 360k Post here or message me in gameIililililil0 Dec 16
Dec 7 922 horde rogue looking for guild Recently returning to wow again. I’m looking for a laid back guild to raid/pvp/Mythic with. 922 h rogue and risingKaladan0 Dec 7
Dec 4 New Guild LF Likeminded Players Hello! Two friends and I just started this guild in Perenolde, Alliance side. We wanted to reach out and invite everyone who is looking for a casual and adult atmosphere (we do joke around!). I am online every evening doing World Quests, joining dungeons of all difficulties, BG's, RGB's, arenas and raids through the LFR tool and will very much enjoy having more people join me. Our goal is to build a raiding team that we will complete with the LFR tool every week, until we no longer have to. All levels of experience are welcome. I am willing to DPS, tank or heal so we will accomodete any roll you want to cover. Thanks!Marhault1 Dec 4
Nov 14 casual player looking for a guild ive been playing since wow classic , on and off , i have a full time job and this game isnt it . i play to relax and not to create more drama and stress . ive never raided , but would like to learn . ive done some dungeons but usually only after im high enough to solo them . ive never been in a guild . i have several characters ranging from level 50 to 100 ive deleted and started toons over a few times. i usually only play on weekend nights . im looking for a guild that doesnt mind helping me learn , and i can help others in questing . im also looking for a guild that has adults , im 47 and really dont wish to be in a guild with a lot of kid drama. i might be asking alot but i figure there has to be a guild out there for me . any advice on the subject is welcomeGaraal2 Nov 14
Oct 9, 2017 LF New Pals/ Lvl Guild Hello everyone! I'm looking for some new friends to play with. My time for play time will be changing soon but i suspect that I will be able to play most evenings (EST). I'm really just looking for people to level with. I want to level my main but I have alts in a variety of levels. I want to do mostly PvE and PvP when I get higher in level. I'm returning from a couple months break so just getting used to the game, again. Interested message me in-game, on discord (JoelPlzNo#3340), or reply to the forumMoohorn1 Oct 9, 2017
Oct 9, 2017 DJ I'm the gm of DJ I made this guild for handicap players that need a home and want to raid from 3 days week. Because I have c.p. we are recruiting all class but demon hunter. My b-tag is kurting#1779 my e-mail is mr.schnepp28@yahoo.com. ----------------- 4 pm to 8 pm est horde cairne casual --------------- Tuesday Wednesday Friday -------------- holly pally bear roger mage all shaman all warrior dps --------------------- I was being kick so I made my own guild. We are a new guild that is a family that worked hard.Sitrukb2 Oct 9, 2017
Sep 12, 2017 Van Player Returning. LF Old Skool Guild. Just got back to WoW and was looking at the Noodle. I remember raiding doing co-raids with Tastes Like Burning in TK and BT during BC. Some of the guilds I remember were them, I Rage I, Sword of the Horde and I think Anathema was another. Coming back and wanting to get into one of them to start up again. If anyone can put a word in or send a line it would be appreciated. I was Broxiigar back then , (yes I realize how bad it was but I had read the books and just started wow like 2 months before BC was being released.) I was the GM of Lordz Of War, I remade the guild for a gbank mostly. Looking to get into one of these or a well established guild to pick up where I left off. I can gear quick and catch up. I realize its late into this expac, but better late then never. Just looking for some familiarity. Thanks in advance. New work schedule has me off for 3 day weekends sat, sun, mon for a couple months then fri, sat sun. I am reliable. Broxk#1879Broxk1 Sep 12, 2017
Sep 10, 2017 Looking for Casual Guild Hi there, I am a an old player returning after a couple of years hiatus. I am just looking for a nice, casual guild on Alliance side. I use to be a raider but that was years ago and now I just don't want to..lol. I just want to be stress free when I am questing,leveling and doing lfr but would like to chat with people. So, if anyone knows of an active guild( meaning people who actually come online..a guild may have 300+ in it and only one person show up at a time=not active) My id is: starfloater#1444.Avaera1 Sep 10, 2017
Aug 3, 2017 LORE: Forsaken gut-check? so it is just me, or does anyone else feel a little sad when a tauren NPC says "may your ancestors watch over you" when you talk to them on your forsaken character? i mean, most, if not all, of the forsaken's ancestry would probably hate them for what they are now. thoughts?Trahnôr0 Aug 3, 2017
Jul 10, 2017 <The Royal Guard> 9/9N 5/9H ToS <The Royal Guard> is a progression raiding guild looking for some new friends to raid with us. We are 10/10H NH, and 9/9N ToS, 5/9H ToS. We are currently looking for all forms of healers and dps, although all are welcome to join. Raid Schedule: Wednesday 6:00pm - 9:00pm MST (server time) Saturday 6:00pm - 9:00pm MST Sunday 5:00pm - 8:00pm MST We use discord for all of our raid fights so please have that. If you are interested you can reply here and i'll get back to you.Danilynn0 Jul 10, 2017
Jul 1, 2017 ENGINEERING LF Eng that can make Mecha-Bond Imprint MatrixBarelyviable1 Jul 1, 2017
Jun 28, 2017 Looking for flameheart vest Hey everyone not sure if this is the right place or not but thought I'd try I'm trying to get a flame heart vest made for my mage xmog tried all over my server to no avail please help!!!=(Selyn1 Jun 28, 2017
May 31, 2017 guild pvp I'm looking for a pvp guild fun and little bit hand. I am handicap but show me down killing newbe ally suck it. My ilvl is 864.Kurtix0 May 31, 2017
Apr 19, 2017 [H] ilvl 889 Mistweaver LFG I'm currently looking for a (Horde) guild to raid Nighthold & get settled into the team before Tomb launches. I'm flexible about raid days/times, after 6pm server time on weekdays or anytime on weekends. Reply here or add me on Battle.net to discuss: SLocke#11721Locke0 Apr 19, 2017
Apr 10, 2017 So the old forums are gone? Wow.Patriotic9 Apr 10, 2017
Apr 5, 2017 STOP BEING DEAD! FORUMS WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BACEY!Archona4 Apr 5, 2017
Mar 10, 2017 <Hand of Palandine> 10/10H 1/10M NH We're looking for strong, dedicated raiders to head up our heroic/mythic raid group. Interested in joining? Feel free to contact us in game and we'll chat about the guild, you, and if <Hand of Palandine> is the place you want to be! !!! Requirements !!! - Must be reliable, we're looking for 75%+ attendance for mythic/heroic raiding - Must have vent - Excellent internet connection - Ability to follow directions and take criticism - Positive attitude Raid Schedule: Tuesday 7:00PM-10:00PM MST / 9:00PM-12:00AM EST Wednesday 7:00PM-10:00PM MST / 9:00PM-12:00AM EST Thursday 7:00PM-10:00PM MST / 9:00PM-12:00AM EST No application to fill out, just give us a few min of your time in game or over vent! Questions? Please speak to Braneour, Hellshot, Phonoi, Pelswick, Getgud or Alca in game. Braneour | Bran#11576 Phonoi | Zefyr#11922 http://www.palandine.comPhonoi0 Mar 10, 2017