Cairne and Perenolde

Jan 13, 2017 DH Tank LF Raiding Guild LF Raiding Guild. 864 DH Vengeance Tank. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/perenolde/Apoxia/simpleApoxia0 Jan 13, 2017
Jan 6, 2017 <Azeroth Vice> -Perenolde 7/7 H-EN 2/3H-ToV <Azeroth Vice> -Perenolde 7/7 H-EN 2/3H-ToV We are a heroic raiding guild that Raids 8-11 Server (MST) Thursdays and Fridays, Mythic+ and alt raids on Sat. Looking for knowledgeable, slightly crazy raiders to add to our madness. All classes welcome. We ain't your grandaddy's darkside. Any questions Plz feel free to send me an in game mail or Bnet. Anuy78#1932Reznuy0 Jan 6, 2017
Jan 1, 2017 Looking to raid/dungeon but are nervous? We're looking for folks who have been avoiding the lfg or lfr tools in wow due to anxiety or a general aversion to being yelled at for learning what's up with the end game in world of warcraft. The last post we made got a lot of traffic but we sure would like to catch more people in this rut they may or may not be stuck in, If this is you, we've got lots of patience and time to spend making mistakes to blaze a path to glory together! We have a guild set up entirely for those who suffer from anxiety or depression or anyone who's committed to being polite and awesome as a side note and we're totally looking for more people to get into raiding and a second or third group of mythic/mythic+ dungeons. But mainly we're looking for like minded people who are tired of being yelled at or kicked from group for not being "perfect" right off the bat. So once again if this is you and you want a place to call home or even cross realm group, don't hesitate to contact me in game on perenolde, even if you just create a lvl 1 toon to say hi and see what's up you can whisper me anytime i'm online with a /who search on perenolde. I'm super hopeful to meet new people to foster a great relationship from the more positive side of WoW! Sincerely Batman!Batmancrush0 Jan 1, 2017
Dec 19, 2016 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19, 2016
Dec 17, 2016 Jaellidan solo killed a myhtic level 5 boss So basically his entire team for a level 5 mythic boss died while the boss was at about 75% health. You know what he did? He killed the boss on his own. If you see him, say hi to him.Dalfurion0 Dec 17, 2016
Dec 14, 2016 (A)<Hand of the Illidari> Fri,Sat 8-11EST Hand of the Illidari is a casual guild on Cairne-Perenolde. We run Normals on Friday and are starting to run Heroics on Saturday. We currently have about 8 active raiders and are building to 15. We are looking for about 1-2 more healers and 3-5 more DPS. I am an experienced raid leader. I was a raid leader from the end of BC-ToC raid. I took a backsteat to raidleading to do more hardcore raiding and was doing hardcore raids from ICC-end of Cata. I Know all Heroic encounters except for Helya and have cleared all heroic Encounters except Helya. If you are on Cairne-Perenolde and want to join the guild send me a msg or mail. If your on another server and the times work for you but dont want to Xfer add Oreoz#1710, We dont mind raiding with people from other servers.Oreoz0 Dec 14, 2016
Dec 14, 2016 [A][US] <Clan Destined> LFM Raiders Clan Destined is currently 7/7H 2/3H and we are looking for more raiders to fill out our roster. Our raid times are 6pm - 9pm realm time (8pm-11pm eastern) and we raid twice a week, Tuesday and Wednesday. We also have an optional fun/alt run every Sunday starting at 4pm. We are currently in need of another healer and more dps with a preference for melee such as death knights and rogues but anyone is welcome to try out. We are also looking for offspec tanks and offspec healers. Looking for people with at least 850 item level and two gold traits unlocked but it is negotiable. If you're interested or want to know more then contact me or another officer. Officers: Caliaha-Cairne (Stabasaurus#1985) Camulus-Perenolde (Shezmu#11325) Qalfax-Cairne (Qalfax#1725) Turse-Cairne (Fraust#1573)Caliaha2 Dec 14, 2016
Dec 8, 2016 Drama...llama.... DRAMA! DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA! In other news, I'm wanting medallions of the legion, but don't want to pay 3-5k :P hit me up.Archona2 Dec 8, 2016
Dec 5, 2016 [A]-[US-Perenolde/Cairne] <The Royal Guard> <The Royal Guard> is a alliance raiding guild on Perenolde/Cairne servers(7/7 H EN)(2/3 N ToV) We are a semi-hardcore raiders. We are a really laid back guild. We are a social and active with mythics, keystones, and pretty much anything we can do as a guild. We are currently trying to build up to be a more solid guild raid team. When we aren't raiding, you'll usually catch most of us hanging out in Discord. Raid Time If we clear a raid on Wednesday or Saturday we normally leave it up to group that completed it if we want to continue for a new on the following raid day - Wednesday Saturday 6 - 9 MT (server time) - Sunday 5 - 8 MT (server time) Recruiting What we are currently looking for Ranged DPS - Mage, Warlock, or Spriest Healer - Shaman, Discipline, Holy Paladin, or MW Monk We do accept anyone wanting to join tho, above is for raiding purposes Requirements Item Level - 855+ Voice - Discord is required, having a mic or talking on it is not. Information Cody#11964 If i'm not on please feel free to comment below and I'll respond as soon as I can EDIT: Added MW monk to the healersPuppet0 Dec 5, 2016
Dec 3, 2016 [A][US-Perenolde] <Reawakened> LF DPS Looking for more consistent weekly 5-man farming? We are a very friendly guild of "casual hardcore" players who clear Mythic 7+ and Kara every week, but are in need of a few more strong DPS to boost our roster. We run things most nights between 9:30-11:30pm EST. If you're interested, contact Binnesman or Sartrix for a try-out run. Thanks!Sartrix1 Dec 3, 2016
Nov 26, 2016 1 Druid DPS / Backup Tank Needed Integrity (A) is currently in the market for a Druid with competent DPS / Tank skills for weekend raiding etc. We raid EN N on Friday nights and EN H on Saturday afternoons, and will be venturing into ToV before Nighthold drops in January. Mainly a casual guild with modest ambitions for raiding, we are a group of older adults who have played together in this guild for the better part of 10 years and are looking for someone to bring their druid skills to the fore and can handle tanking as a back up as well when our main tanks are unavailable. If you feel we might be a good fit for you, please contact guild Raid Officer, Northernfist, in game via WoWmail or pst during weekends, or on weekdays after 6pm server. Thanks for taking the time to read this! Cheers to Perenolde / Cairne!Korgull1 Nov 26, 2016
Nov 25, 2016 [A] <Casual AF> LF More Casual So we are a bunch of retired-from-raiding players, small group, been rolling since Vanilla. We are pretty much a core group of friends and mostly Veterans, we have regular Heroic and Mythic groups forming. If you're looking for a place to hang out, chill, run a few Heroics/Mythics while having a good time, we might be right for you.Hiroshimá0 Nov 25, 2016
Nov 24, 2016 Recruitment for new guild <Other Than Honorable> a new guild is starting to recruit all classes for raids, pvp, and dungeons we hope to start making a push in clearing all content of Legion. pst or mail about more infoTyindorastus0 Nov 24, 2016
Nov 15, 2016 Heroic - Mythic Raiding<RFE> Late Nighters <Rise From Exile> Is looking to form a semi-casual Heroic and Mythic progression raid team for late nights. 11:30 pm CST(10:30 pm server time) ~ 2 hours on Tues-Wed. We have room for all positions. Also I have other raiders who would prefer an early raid time. So if you would like to get in on those feel free. send an In-game Mail to Alesaria-Cairne or whisper me when I am on.Alesaria1 Nov 15, 2016
Nov 7, 2016 [H]<Riot> Tichondrius - Recruiting for Raid Looking to server transfer? As a high population PvP server that is about 60/40 Horde favored, you might consider Tichondrius as a new home. Riot is a newly formed semi-casual guild looking to fill its ranks with people who are active, mature and social. Our current interests are building a solid 15 person raid team to farm EN N and push EN H, mythic plus, bgs, and world quest groups. We are attempting to build a guild where people actually communicate and do things together, none of this auto invite anyone level 110 that a lot of guilds do now. We do consider ourselves to be very social and are fairly active in Discord so we ask that you please be the same. There is no lengthy application process but we do like to have a short conversation with prospective guild members before they join the guild. Raid days/times will be: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 to 10:30 server What we are looking for: People who display maturity level 110 Around 200k required DPS Classes & Specs we're currently needing: Hunter: 1 MM or BM Mage: 1 Fire Paladin: 1 Retribution Priest: 1 Shadow Shaman: 1 Resto Warlock: 1 Demonology or Destruction Warrior: 1 Prot (If your class or spec is not listed above please note that you are still welcome in our guild for other activities but will not have a raid spot at this time) *Please keep in mind that we will ask to speak with you in Discord prior to inviting you to our guild so that we know if Riot is a good fit for you, with that in mind please contact us when you are free to talk for a few minutes. If you want to get in on the ground floor and want to help build something great please get in touch with us today. Add to btag: Ghen#11664 or Sherona#11620 Whisper in game: Genrix or SheronaGeniric1 Nov 7, 2016
Nov 5, 2016 I'm looking for players/guilds I've got a small guild that is basically a group of gaming friends that have been hanging out on our TS, playing vidya games, having fun, getting drunk, and so on and so forth. We're not min/maxers and we don't really care about flavor-of-the-month classes or rankings, having fun and playing well are more important to us. Basically, we want to raid, do some PvP, run mythics, and do all the fun things that we've been doing in this game for years. Whether it's a guild merger or picking up people until we have a raid group(s) or even a guild that is willing to pick up our mains and/or alts to fill in spots for raiding off groups. We're looking for more people on Cairne/PerenoldeNecromonk1 Nov 5, 2016
Nov 4, 2016 Resto Druid LFG casual mythic focused hey im a 26 yr canadian nurse just looking for a casual guild for mythic progression. currently maining an 810 resto druid and alt is a 852 fire mage Cheers, DerekDerekworgen1 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 4, 2016 Looking for people trying to learn Need a 5th to roll with a few of us in the learning process of PVE content, someone who isn't worried about taking things a little slower than normal, preferably a dps but could also take a healer. Also if you're just interested in finding a group of people who are welcoming and not at all toxic or rude feel feel to contact me in game as well, we're always trying to find people who aren't total jerks!Batmancrush2 Nov 4, 2016
Oct 27, 2016 [A]Tues/Sun 8-11pm EST Raids/m+ Ahem hem heeeeeem.... Prepare yourselves for the most amazing spam you've ever read! <Lewt teh Dogz> is a social, semi-hard core raiding guild that is committed to raids and mythic+ dungeons. We are currently 7/7H and plan on doing as high as content we can while still being semi-hardcore and only raiding 2 nights a week. We don't plan on being *competitive*, but plan on continuing to down content efficiently as the Blizzard gods provide it. (Yay, Mythic) LTD enjoys eachother's time and often play other games together. We also have a cell app that we use to stay in contact, share information... and memes. Lots of memes. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 8-11pm EST. Raid invites start at 7:45 and first pull is at 8pm (sometimes even a minute earlier on trash thanks to our dirt bag paladin tank). We need all the time we can get with only 2 raid nights. With saying that, performance is important. Under performers will have to sit out of progression bosses. Mechanics must be understood and dps must at least fit in the mountain of skada somewhere. What we are looking for: We are looking for people with really chill attitudes who can still preform to the highest potential. It doesn't mean much to us if you can solo the last 2% of a boss but still act like a total turd. Attendance! We are looking for people that can make just about every raid! We understand life happens and missing a raid here and there is okay! But we don't want to spend the time on someone that's going to come once a month! Looking to fill CORE spots! Wish list: Fire mage Hunters Enhance Shammy The paly tank is a baddie and needs extra heals, just sayin! Anyways... pants aren't required for this raid.. Also, adults only please. Please respond here or message Voys#1638, Otto#1691 and/or Kiron#1683. Remember to tell them what your favorite kind of cheese is. Thats always important here.Kankalot4 Oct 27, 2016
Oct 23, 2016 looking for [H] Raiding Guild Returned to WoW for legion and Currently looking for a guild to progress with for the foreseeable future. I am a versatile player capable of performing multiple roles between all my characters. Would like my shaman to be my main preferably Enhancement but all roles are fun to me.Vixix1 Oct 23, 2016
Oct 23, 2016 LF Weekend Raiding/Mythic 5 Mans Hello all, I'm a returning player looking for a weekend raiding guild and/or a solid group to farm mythics with. I'm experienced and mature. I know my classes well and play at a high level. Let me know if anyone is interested in filling out their raid rosters or mythic teams with an outlaw rogue. ThanksEckersley2 Oct 23, 2016
Oct 21, 2016 LF AEST Compatible Raiding Guild Yo, I've been looking to get into proper raiding for a long time now and finally decided to actually make a post about it. As I live in Australia finding a guild that I can fit raid times for is really difficult, which means I'll probably take the first offer I'm given. I know my class incredibly well since I've been playing since Vanilla but currently not geared, not that it should take long. The only requirement being that it has to be after 6 PM AEST -around 3 ~ 4 AM CST and EST-Sconty0 Oct 21, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 Enchanted Thorium Breastplate? Looking for a Blacksmith with this pattern, I have all the mats and will pay 5k gold, plus what ever else I can find in my bank that you might want...also my willing to give my first born.Zandra3 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 <CThun Shot First> Recruiting Attractive Ppl *ahem* Ladies and gentlemen, I am seeking a few dedicated DPS to fill out the ranks of our Thursday/Friday night raids. We start at 8 PM Server time and we quit when the last person face-plants drunkenly onto their keyboards. We also quit at 11 PM server time. We've slaughtered 7/7 bosses in normal mode and 3/7 on heroic mode. I also glared angrily at a boss at mythic mode... his time will come. What do I expect out of you? Everything. Mostly the ability to get out of the oozy gross stuff that bosses enjoy spewing at our faces. I also expect you to be able to smack things at the same time. Ridiculously attractive people will, of course, have first priority. Just like in real life. People with less fortunate faces will also be considered if they have good singing voices or are quality people in general. If you're not interested in raiding but want to be around some truly amazing people (me) and make some of the greatest friends you can possibly imagine, you're also welcome to hit me or our other officers up in-game. We run a lot of Mythic dungeons among other daily shenanigans. If you join I can promise you three things. 1. Loot. It's what makes me get up in the morning. 2. Carp. No raid is complete without some carp to kick around. 3. Lifelong friends that will be there when the world inevitably turns its back on you. Or until your subscription runs out. JOIN TODAY!Valcutio0 Oct 20, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 LF Weekend Raiding Guild Hello everyone! I am currently looking to join a raiding guild that raids on weekends. With my insanely busy weekday schedule, my current guild just isn't working out 'raid-wise'. I main an ilvl 855 resto Druid, with a full normal EN clear along with heroic experience. Any guilds that need a healer for their weekend raid slots, feel free to send in-game mail to Calran-Perenolde, or whisper me when I am online! Thanks y'all!Calran0 Oct 19, 2016
Oct 7, 2016 [A] A guild for those with anxiety/depression <Batman and Frands> Is a newly formed guild with the goal to find those who suffer from general/social anxiety and mental health issues, as well as those who don't suffer but are mature and helpful towards the rest of the group. We are an Alliance guild based out of the Perenolde server, most of us have been playing WoW for a while now but have created new characters from across many different servers to commune together on Perenolde due to our similarities. We're fairly new but hope to grow quickly and for a long time to come! As well as being new we are offering a chance for those who sign up to make a positive and effective difference on the future of the guild. You will not just be a name on the roster, you'll get the chance to make this guild as best as possible. Below I'll give a small detailed idea of what we're looking to create out of this experience, and I myself would like to thank everyone in advance who manages to give their time in reading and or writing on this forum post! If you have a hard time getting into the PVE aspects of WoW I.E dungeons and raiding, we're here to focus on encouraging the learning process and providing a stress free environment where mistakes are understood and accepted rather than looked down upon. We also want to be able to help people level new characters, or even their first character.We will make sure to help you out in all aspects of your journey through the World of Warcraft as best as we can! (I personally will give 100% of my attention if need be). One of our main goals will be to help those who have difficulty progressing in all aspects of WoW and hopefully, maybe some aspects outside of game as well! Not to mention we will strive to make a family out of a tightly knit group people who know what it's like dealing with these types of issues. We are here to be supportive and foster the least stressful guild you could ever join! Hope to see any and all of you soon! Sincerely, Batman.Batmancrush0 Oct 7, 2016
Oct 6, 2016 [A] LF WotLK Guild/Groups I have a level 80 pally on alliance I'd like to play WotLK with. So I'm looking for regular group or guild that does that era at level 80 (dungeons and raids), as they were originally. Catch Remara-Cairne in game. Thx.Moraena0 Oct 6, 2016
Oct 3, 2016 Tree City wants you! <Tree City> is a newish cairne/perenolde guild formed up just prior to legion with intentions to get to mythic kills on a slightly more relaxed schedule! Our raid times are 9p-12 EST Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday, and though we don't expect 16 hours of play per day on off-nights, we like to be ruthlessly efficient for those 9 hours we have together. We're a mature group of 20-somethings that have a mindset of individual growth and expectation, we log, we look at logs, we break it down for eachother, never personal, but always blunt. Currently our progression is 6/7 normal with our first day this week, expecting to be in heroics full time after one more normal gear farm next lockout, though we have members that are avid puggers, clearing as high and fast as they can to bring back solid intel to the core group. Come join our community of raiders and auctioneers, we're accepting all levels and classes, though raid slots require an 845 minimum at the moment and are restricted to certain roles. Add my B-tag mordero#1448 with any further questions!Mordero1 Oct 3, 2016
Sep 24, 2016 Looking for Guild Hello, I am a 27 year old male looking for a guild that runs mythic dungeons and possibly causal/heroic raiding. I would love to join a raid group but I am currently working shift work and the shifts rotate every 2 months (midnight-8, 8-4, and 4-midnight Central Time). I understand that this makes me particularly unappealing for holding a raid spot but I would love to be a backup if possible. I haven't raided seriously since WOTLK when I was in SOJURN. We were able to clear to 25 man LK but the guild was unable to get the kill and fell apart. If your interested please let me know either on here on in game. Thank you for your time.Heilios0 Sep 24, 2016
Sep 22, 2016 LF Friday & Sunday raiding/5-man Due to odd hours at work, I'm looking for a Friday and/or Sunday raid group or 5-man group. Either faction is fine. Maining BM atm, but not opposed to powerleveling/gearing any class if the group is right. Really late nights are a plus. horsepackage#1408Horsepackage0 Sep 22, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 3 Veteran Plyrs LF Raiding Guild Greetings, We are 3 experienced players currently in our own small guild, who are looking to either join a guild, or to collaborate with another established guild in order to raid. We have all been playing since vanilla and have extensive experience in raiding and PVP (many impressive achievements...). Currently we have mythics on farm status and are all geared over 842 as of 09/13/16. Package deal includes: 1x Sexy heals - Druid 1x Swank Tank - Demon Hunter 1x Exclusive DPS - Warrior Looking for a couple weekday evening runs, and/or possibly some weekends. Hit me up in game Heavyfoot #11188 to discuss. We are also a fun gang so if you are looking to enrich your experience and progression, you've found your answer. We do have some other core players that may be interested as well, should we find something that works. Cheers HFHeavyfoot0 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 [A] Mythic Group Recruitment - DPS Cold Bêêr Gaming is looking currently looking for a DPS for Mythics. Starting Mythic+ the 20th. Requirements: * Have a microphone and ability to access CURSE voice. * Maintain 200k+ DPS single target * Perform simple boss mechanics (aka don't stand in the fire) * Hours midnight - 4AM ( or longer if were crusing ) No iLvL required currently. If you can maintain the DPS and stay alive, the gear will come quickly. Be warned conversation is often filled with hilarious adult content and witty banter. To apply respond to this message, send in-game mail to Bausch, or whisper me in game.Bausch1 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 [A] Raiding Recruitment - CBG Cold Bêêr Gaming is looking currently looking for 3 DPS, 1 Healer and 1 Tank for raids. Requirements: * Have a microphone and ability to access CURSE voice. (it's free) * Maintain 100k+ DPS single target / perform as a support without dying * Perform simple boss mechanics (aka don't stand in the fire) * Hours 10PM-1AM Central * Tuesday and Friday raid nights No iLvL required currently. If you can maintain the DPS and stay alive, the gear will come quickly. Be warned conversation is often filled with hilarious adult content and witty banter. : ] To apply, respond to this message, send in-game mail to Bausch, or whisper me in game.Bausch0 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 5, 2016 LF Casual guild w/ possible raiding Hiya. I'm a returning player looking for a new guild to join. I'm looking for a fun guild to join and have a good time with. I heal and dps. Also looking into possibly getting back into the raid scene when i level cap. So preferably a guild with raiding intentions. Preferably one more laid back and not hardcore. If I get back into raiding I want a group to have a good time with while progressing through normal and heroic raids and maybe mythic one day.Liora1 Sep 5, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 Looking for a guild I am looking for a horde or alliance guild, if its horde i am maining a holy pally and if its alliance a mage Post your raid hours What type of guild etcSyreline0 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 14, 2016 No pants required for this raid group Your chillax attitude is safe here! <Lewt teh Dogz> is recruiting for Legion. We are already a established raid guild that really enjoys our time together. We are more then a guild, we are a group of friends. We play other video games together, but primarily raid wow. (We also have a text app that we all partake in to meme together). We raid Sundays and Tuesdays from 8-11pm EST. We are looking for a little bit of everything. If you are looking for a raid group that is super chill and not in a hurry to be "server first", this is for you. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Add Voys#1638 and ask for details or a fun chat in MUMBLE. Oh yeah, and we love Kith and Kin - and Argh! :DKankaku0 Aug 14, 2016
Jul 29, 2016 [H] Portal (13/13 M) Recruiting DPS Portal [H] (13/13 Mythic) is located on the server Turalyon. We are currently looking for a few talented players to join us for Legion. Portal is a stable longstanding guild that has been raiding together for 8+ years. Our goal is to push Mythic raid content while maintaining a fun and relaxed raid environment. To that end, we’re certainly not a hard-core progression guild, but we do expect players to come prepared for raid with a solid understanding of their class and knowledge of specific boss mechanics. We also expect players to put in the effort outside of raid to bring a mythic ready character. Raid times are 8:30 – 11:30 pm Eastern, Tues through Thurs. We are currently recruiting: Mage Ret Pallly Lock DPS Warrior *we are always interested in talented players, feel free to contact us even if your class is not listed above. Visit us at portalguild.enjin.com or contact Paredox in-game (Zalice#1802) for more information. We look forward to speaking with you.Paredox0 Jul 29, 2016
Jul 26, 2016 [A] LF Mythic dungeon carries Curious what some of Cairne/Perenolde's established guilds may charge for a carry through mythic dungeons. I have a variety of 100's I could go on to make the experience smoother for all, I'm mostly after the trinkets. My top two trinket priorities are rogue (this toon) and DK (my blood DK is 688 iLvl), but I'm hoping that a carry through all 8 mythics would result in at least 3 or 4 trinkets. Willing to negotiate on price, I'm not gold-capped but I'm not poor either. And it wouldn't be a deadweight-carry, I have run two successful mythics on this toon and know what I'm doing. If you're willing to let me tank it on my blood DK, simple voice chat instructions would suffice, IE what mob to worry about threat the most on, etc. Msg me on b.net mousetracks#1100Mousetracks1 Jul 26, 2016
Jul 22, 2016 [A] Guild Recruitment 'Hand of the Illidari'(Cairne-Perenolde) is a new casual guild looking for both new and veteran players for the upcoming Legion Expansion! We are very small atm but hope you will join us as we venture into the Broken Isles.Oreoz0 Jul 22, 2016
Jul 17, 2016 Looking for Heroic Archimonde mount run I am not in a guild of raiders and would like to get the moose mount before it goes away. is there any guilds out there that is selling carry runs? I know of a few people doing it. But you need to spend real money Via third party web site. I don't trust these and are not sure if they are braking Blizzard rules, so I don't want to use them. But I do have gold, I can pay a guild/group for a spot for the mount run if there and any guilds/groups doing this.Knighthawk2 Jul 17, 2016
Jul 15, 2016 [A] Heroic Archimonde Carries Heroic Archimonde carries are offered daily from 4-7pm EST You will be carried by 13/13 Mythic HFC players. You will get the following: - Ahead of the Curve Achievement - Grove Warden Mount (Moose Mount) - Personal Loot - Bonus Roll (coining opportunity) Please contact me via battle tag for more info. Battle Tag: Hungimir#1107Myshamona4 Jul 15, 2016
Jul 5, 2016 Challenge Mode Hello ppl, anyone here sell CM GOLD RUSH? philipebrito#1916 thanks in advance.Imabull0 Jul 5, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 Archimonde Carries Update: No longer selling to this realm.Toomanystabs0 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 10, 2016 [H]Scotch and Soda-Whisperwind-12yr guild LFM Scotch and Soda has been on Whisperwind for over a decade, and is well established in it's leadership and membership. We place an emphasis on the personality of the player over their ilvl and experience, making this a good place to come to spend time with amazing people, doing amazing things in game! We are looking for: New Players, Re-Rolls, Casual players, Raiders! All are welcome as we prepare for Legion. We focus on providing an enjoyable gaming environment for everyone in the guild, not just our raiders, and not just our casuals. We have 180+ unique players in guild, ensuring there is someone online pretty much all the time! No more logging in to a ghost town! We are currently 9/13 Mythic HFC and are #1 on Horde side-Whisperwind for progression in this expansion. We keep a laid back but focused approach in raids, and really enforce the no shaming/blaming concept while still pushing for progression and performance. If you are interested in joining the Scotch and Soda family, visit us on Facebook at Scotch and Soda Recruiting, check out our website at ScotchandSoda.org, or feel free to contact any of the officers in game: Rhawnah - Rhawna#1207 Zauberr- Karrill#1518 Treddybear- tredecim#1284 Gravesend- Nemo#1931 Blackangus-gundar#1433Rhawnah0 Jun 10, 2016
May 30, 2016 H/A Older players guild Where everybody knows your name and is glad you came. Tired of kiddie guilds or guilds consumed with raiding? Being pressured about your gear? Are you a retired raider? Slowing down a bit? Alliance Old Timers Gang and Horde Olde Timers Gang on Dalaran server welcomes you. Laid back social leveling guild for casual older and aging adult players that enjoy the camaraderie found in guild chat while running old content together or soloing . Adult members but family friendly chat. Guild chat very much encouraged with the hopes of making lasting friendships /who old timers and ask for an invitationExpeedia0 May 30, 2016
May 29, 2016 WEEKLY Ironforge Attack Every Saturday, Sadistic Sanity - Hyjal, will be hosting an attack on Ironforge. If you are looking to farm kills, have a huge PVP battle, or just have some time to kill (*wink wink) look for us in the group finder, and come join in the rampage. These attacks will be going on EVERY SATURDAY, around 8pm server time. (11 EST, 10 Central) Feel free to invite as many people as you'd like, (Alliance you are welcome to try and stop us.) We have recently been able to set up shop and hold off Alliance for hours, racking up hundred of kills. (I got around 1k honorable kills last weekend.) Have a few Ideas on how to keep things interesting... Hope to see you out there!Lluagor1 May 29, 2016
May 11, 2016 Older Players Guild (A) Where everybody knows your name and is glad you came. Tired of kiddie guilds or guilds consumed with raiding? Being pressured about your gear? Are you a retired raider? Slowing down a bit? Over the hill? Old Timers Gang on Dalaran, a populated realm welcomes you. Laid back social leveling guild for casual older and aging adult players that enjoy the camaraderie found in /g chat while running old content together or soloing or just chatting over our coffee . Adult members but family friendly chat. Guild chat very much encouraged with the hopes of making lasting friendships. We do not raid current content nor use voice chat but we are active in chat and running old raids to help others. /who old timers and ask for an invitationExpeedia0 May 11, 2016
May 8, 2016 What happened to the old one so this nice and fancy place is all well and good but what happened to the old and cluttered bit that came before all this new and shiny thing?Watermelon0 May 8, 2016
Dec 8, 2015 Anyone selling CM carries? Anyone on Cairne or Perenolde selling CM carries? Very interested in buying one. Message me if you're looking to sell. Nex#1928Syca0 Dec 8, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 Me drawing Durotan! *.* Hi guys! So, i did a really cool art of our dear Durotan, from the Warcraft movie trailer: D For those who want to take a peek at the video ... it would help a lot. Here it is guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xmHNycZdNI AH! One mere thing, had posted here before a drawing I did of Garrosh. is old but well worth checking out! I will leave the post below: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/forum/topic/13840764125#1 Thanks for everyone !!! and... sorry for bad english :DAlcantis0 Nov 26, 2015