Dawnbringer and Madoran

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
3d Social Guild w/ a raid team is LFM! <Silent Altoholic> is an established social guild that raids normal and heroic. We're a great place for new and returning players, and those who want to raid. If you're new to raiding, we'll do what we can to gear and guide you. Rule #1 here is to treat others the way you want to be treated. Raid nights are Thursdays and Saturdays, 8:30 pm server. We run a farm night for alts and those who are new to raiding on Sundays at the same time. We use Discord for voice and Suicide Kings for loot. We're particularly interesting in DPS with tank or heals offspecs, although anyone would be welcome. Cheers! Mizmac#1505Mceuan2 3d
5d shhhh no 1s talking lots talk on BG foroms guys come say hi to your old bud-die-o-pal BOBOS the MADMAN from MADORANBobos6 5d
Dec 6 [A]<Blacksheep Squadron> LFM for Antorus! Contacts: Kenpachí RealID/Battletag: Cloud362#1379 About Us: Blacksheep Squadron has been an established guild on the Dawnbringer server since 2009. We currently have a 12-15 man raid group looking to expand with experienced players for progression (Doing Normals and Heroics) with a modest raid schedule. We have gotten AOTC for 95% of the active players in the guild through each tier this xpac. Currently 9/9H ToS, we are looking for more people to join us for Antorus when it drops. We have Progressed through content in every expansion and have been a tight knit guild over the many years of existence. We have kept a decent pace with content while being limited to one progression raid night per week (possibly looking to expand depending on people's schedules). Raid Times (all raids are server time) Central - Friday 2030 (8:30 pm) - Possible plans to open up a second raid night depending on member interest. Loot System - Personal (lessens drama) Currently Recruiting: - we accept package deals and quality Raiders regardless of needs. What we expect from you as a player: - Seeing we only raid 1 night per week we would like 100% attendance (we understand RL things happen just let us know if you will be unable to attend if signed up) - Discord (requirement for raiding) - Knowledge of your class and spec. - having a good knowledge of fights we are currently working on for progression. - And most important to follow instructions, Mistakes happen, we understand, but just learn and grow from them. Extra Info: - We have a massive player base spanning from hardcore raiders with lots of past mythic experience, to high end arena teams. You can join knowing there will always be a place for you.Kenpachí1 Dec 6
Dec 4 Old Dude Seeks Guild Hey there. First, I'm old. Like "in my 50s" old. I've been playing MMOs for a long time, but only started with WoW earlier this year. I'm not looking to transfer realms. I'm looking for a guild that's more mature -- that is, a guild made up of older players. I know I need to "get gud", and I don't need any hairless-ball boys telling me that. I'm fine with Discord, but you should know that my words tend toward the not-polite-conversation zone. I can filter, but I rarely do. In game, I spend too much time fishing and running WQs. I main BM Hunter (currently i900), and I'm trying to figure out how to play MM Hunter. (Hint: it's slow going.) I only just got into fishing, so my equipment sucks, but I'm working on it. I enjoy running dungeons for fun and equipment. I'm laid back and easy going, and I think laughing and making people laugh is one of the greatest things ever. I understand the importance of progression, and I'll put aside the jokes when necessary. I love death metal and I don't do PVP. I also have DK:Blood, Druid:Balance, and Rogue:Outlaw at 110. Their weapons are in good shape, but their equipment sucks. They're all members of a friend's guild (who plays like once a week) and I'll only move them if necessary, but they're available for whatever. So, if your guild fits the bill, post with your guild name and your battle tag, and we can talk. Hope to hear from you! Now go have fun. Life is short and that stuff ain't gonna farm itself.Trensy2 Dec 4
Nov 19 100k Gold to whoever goes to Mythic HFC and gets the random trash drop " Flayed Demonskin Belt" MYTHIC ONLY PM me if you get it, Ivy#1482Ivy0 Nov 19
Oct 11 Reddit inspired post While looking at reddit earlier, I came across a post for old friends that may or may not still play. This made me nostalgic and all in the feels. So, Fadenolan, Straga, Cassie, and Ryan if you somehow stumble across this I love you guys and hope you are all doing well. I'm still hopeful that I'll see you on again at some point. -Squee/AzzySqueeke0 Oct 11
Oct 11 Emprical (3/9M) Recruiting! <Empirical - Horde> (3/9M) is a large, longstanding guild that is recruiting for mythic progression and rated BGs. We raid Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST. We also have an off night raid that runs on Saturdays from 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST to gear people/alts or acclaimate new raiders to the current raid. We are looking for committed, reliable raiders who enjoy the challenge of raiding, know their class, and want to get better. By reliable, we want raiders coming to raid prepared and on time, have your seals, pots/flasks etc. Most importantly, we are looking for raiders who want to kill bosses and have fun. While we pride ourselves on having fun raiding, we also understand that this is a game and that people have lives outside of it. If you do not have a home, are looking for a change of scenery, or simply looking for a place to experience and push harder content, we want to meet you! Actively Recruiting: - Ranged DPS - Holy Paladins - Tank w/ developed DPS spec - DPS w/ developed Tank spec For inquiries, please contact Rossatron, Pomf, Pipikaula, or Revytwohand in game, by mail, or contact me directly on Battle.net at Rossatron#11833. Thanks!Rossatron2 Oct 11
Oct 7 Enh Shaman new to raiding LF raiding guild Hey all, Im an enhancement shaman looking for a raiding guild at any difficulty, while I have never raided anything above LFR I am eager to learn and prepare for higher difficulties of raiding. I can raid on Tuedays, Wednesdays and weekends. And while I am most comfortable with Enhancement, I am willing to learn ele or resto if necessary.Jelyjiggla2 Oct 7
Oct 5 LF Social Guild and regular Mythic+ Going between jobs and my schedule just doesn't quite allow for raiding at the moment. Looking for a social guild to run some dungeons with and just enjoy the game. I have this toon, a warrior, dh, and a dk on this server. Would prefer Horde but will go Alliance if it seems like a good fit.Splats0 Oct 5
Sep 23 LF PvP Guild LF PVP GuildIcyhazard0 Sep 23
Sep 21 <OSW> LF RAIDERS DPS & HEALS <OSW> is looking for active players for our raid team. We are currently 10/10 H NH. We raid Monday & Tuesday at 8:00 to 10:00 pm Server time.Holyzion3 Sep 21
Sep 3 LF LvL 55-60 Healer Wanting to do randoms to quickly level. Looking for a healer in the 55-60 bracket to team up that can keep-up and is more worried about less time spent doing the dungeon than slowing down to loot and skin and pick flowers :-)Gerrold0 Sep 3
Aug 22 LF social/casual guild I'm an alt, I'm just looking for a friendly place to park my toon so she doesn't have to be guildless c: Btag Shatu#1621Brieve2 Aug 22
Aug 14 Casual raid team looking for more. Hello , Devil's Brigade is a long time casual guild on dawnbringer , we are looking for a couple of healers and some dps for a 1 night a week casual raid team , wed nights 8pm - 1030pm server time. We are a very laid back group who enjoys raiding but we don't take it too seriously , if you are interested in something like this look for myself or any other member in game .Scruffybob1 Aug 14
Aug 4 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves0 Aug 4
Jul 30 looking for casual guild new player Howdy I'm looking for a casual guild for a level 34 mage with the possibility of doing dungeons and raids I'm a fairly new player so keep that in mind also my play times constantly vary. I'm not sure what else to put. my battleId is Hawkeyeshawn #1196 in game name in thunderrollerThuderroller0 Jul 30
Jul 18 Coldrage Knights Weekend Night Recruitment A <Coldrage Knights> is a long running alliance guild of many wow friends. We want to try a very light raid schedule 1 night per week in Normal Difficulty in an extremely casual setting. Schedule will be Sat. Nights 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM EST. We are in need of mature DPS capable of being on time and ready with consumables. We all work during the week and have lives outside of wow. If you are interested in some light social raiding outside of the LFR system. Send me an in game E-mail or whisper me with any questions. ATM recruiting 2 melee and 1 MS/OS Heals. Older players preferedBarrister0 Jul 18
Jul 16 <Vanquishers> guild recruitment <Vanquishers> is a progressing raiding/social guild looking for people for our primary raid team. We're looking for healers. Priest, Shaman, Druid, Monk, Paladin, whatever you got. We raid on Fri/Sat nights from 8:30pm - !0pm EST. If interested, please send an in-game mail/whisper to either Grader-Madoran, Canrith-Dawnbringer, or myself.Espadä0 Jul 16
Jun 28 <Coldrage Knights> Recruiting A <Coldrage Knights> is a long running alliance guild of many wow friends. We want to try a very light raid schedule 1 night per week in Normal Difficulty in an extremely casual setting. Schedule will be Sat. Nights 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM EST. We are in need of mature DPS capable of being on time and ready with consumables. We all work during the week and have lives outside of wow. If you are interested in some light social raiding outside of the LFR system. Send me an in game E-mail or whisper me with any questions. ATM recruiting 2 melee and 1 MS/OS Heals.Barrister0 Jun 28
Jun 26 Looking for old WotLK Guildies - Opus [A] Hey, I used to run Naxx and Uld with a nice family (literal family) of people. I was the main tank - a Draenei named Feleanu, who the GM, Whitemain, would call fell. The other main tank, for the more progression based content, was a guy named Hndsofdeath, a DK. I know that you guys had quite a few family members in the guild and would love to play with you all again!Koregg0 Jun 26
Jun 19 <The Bloody Stump Brigade> is Recruiting! <The Bloody Stump Brigade> (Dawnbringer/Madoran US) is recruiting! We are a long standing guild of 7+ years! We are seeking out new blood for Legion! We are a relaxed dungeon and raiding guild. Accepting all levels, classes, and inexperienced players! Our raid nights are Sunday and Monday 12am - 2am Central Time. We are a bunch of people in a community that play together, we do all aspects in the game, and are friendly and social. We are looking for anyone that wants to play this game and have a fun time doing it! Plus we have cupcakes! Feel free to message me in game (Pie- Dawnbringer US or Popsicle- Dawnbringer US), or reply below for any other questions you may have. If you wish for an invite right away feel free to message anyone from the guild, most members can invite you in. ^_^ /Hands you a cupcake! Thank you for stopping by!Pie1 Jun 19
Jun 19 "For the alliance" Dawnbringer-Madoran Looking for a group that is going to be doing "for the alliance" . i just need to do orgrimmar. thank-you.Wahburgerr0 Jun 19
Jun 15 900+ hunter looking Hi all I'm kinda looking for a new guild. I like to raid with a chill group. I'm looking for progression. I have a very well geared hunter. I'd like to have raids be between 7 and 11 pm realm time. Feel free to whisper me in gameLaylbrosa1 Jun 15
Jun 14 Looking for a guild to trade Want to join a guild with the "work better as a team" achievement for my wife to join and buy some heirloom pants for her paladin. willing to pay gold to get this done :0)Xionus0 Jun 14
May 26 Tank/DPS/Heals LF a Guild - Horde Been playing since Vanilla off and on, due to work can't commit to a strenuous raid schedule. I can fill any role required - though currently my only guy geared for mythic type stuff is my DK and I have him mainly geared to tank. I enjoy healing as well, so if you're looking for someone or want to hang let me know. Send me a message in game. Thanks!Simyon0 May 26
May 23 Faction Balance Hello all, Recently leveled from 100-110 on Madoran and can't help but notice the seemingly large ratio of Horde to Alliance. Did bringing Dawnbringer and Madoran together increase the horde side or is the Alliance just much less active?Nimmen7 May 23
May 18 890 Hunter looking to do mythic + and raids. I love my guildies but they prefer to play solo. I'm looking to join a friendly guild that actually does stuff. I have a few max level toons, some more geared than others. I play dps but I am willing to learn to tank and heal if people are willing to help me out. I would like to do mythic + dungeons. I have some experience in raiding during WoD. Send me a message Bellixie#11274Beldina1 May 18
May 5 [A] <Sad Panda> 1/10M LF DPS/Heals Website: http://sadpandaforum.com Contacts: Bonepick RealID/Battletag: Udonnoodle#1212 Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/AeHrnP5 About Us: Sad Panda has been an established guild on the Madoran server since 2007. We are currently a 18-20 man guild (Doing Normals and Heroics with intentions to hit Mythic) with a modest raid schedule. We have Progressed through content in every expansion and have been a tight knit guild over the many years of existence. We have kept a decent pace with content but are limited on our 2 night a week schedule so we are Serious but yet laid back. Raid Times (all raids are server time) Central - Invites go out: 6:45pm - Tuesday And Thursday 7-10pm - Optional Sunday Raid night Loot System - EPGP Currently Recruiting: - Looking for any dps, especially a Mage/Boomkin, as well a healer. What we expect from you as a player: - Seeing we only raid 2 nights a week we expect 100% attendance - Discord with a working Microphone. - Knowledge of your class and spec. - having a good knowledge of fights we are currently working on for progression. - And most important to follow instructions, Mistakes happen, we understand, but don't let them happen twice. Extra Info: - Flasks, Repairs, Food Buffs are Provided, we do EP turn ins. - Forum Provides all info needed for call outs, turn ins, rules, strats, EPGP system etc. Website: http://sadpandaforum.com If you are interested in raiding Normal-Heroic-Mythic content. Contact Bonepick on realid. Udonnoodle#1212Bonepick3 May 5
May 4 WTB Heroic Guldan Kill (H) I'd like to buy a heroic Guldan kill if there is a guild selling carries this content tier. I don't want to purchase specific loot, just want to AOTC achievement as it will help me gear out this toon a bit faster since most pugs seem to want AOTC nowadays. I'd like to pay about 75k+ but I can go higher if need be. Ideal times are 6:30-11pm central US. Except, Wed, Sun and Mon. I can do 9:30-11pm on those days. If your guild is interested in selling please ingame mail SKFirebird on Madoran server. Thank you.Skfirebird0 May 4
Apr 26 <Angelic Reign> Needs Casuals! Good Afternoon, We are a very small guild composed of family and a few friends. We're looking for people who are very casual like we are and would like to learn the game at a bit of a slower paced. Most of our time frames sync up usually on the weekend and during the evenings of the work-week. Our older bones can only take so much! =) Our focus is to get accustomed to dungeons and tackle it's difficulty levels by gearing our characters and then advance into the 10 man raids down the road. If you don't dungeon or raid then thats fine too! Wether your experienced, or not it doesn't matter at all, as long as we can all enjoy each others company and have fun with the game is all. If you'd like to join us, well like they say... the more the merrier! Please find me ingame by sending me a pst, posting on the website here or simply a letter in the in-game mailbox. Thank-you all very much for your time. KhorakKhorak12 Apr 26
Apr 20 [H] Looking for Late Night Raiding Guild Title say it all. Looking for guild or group that raids after 11pm server. Message me here or in game with questions.Immortaltank0 Apr 20
Apr 17 <Blacksheep Squadron> LFM Healers for NH Contacts: Kenpachí RealID/Battletag: Cloud362#1379 About Us: Blacksheep Squadron has been an established guild on the Dawnbringer server since 2009. We currently have a 13-16 man raid group looking to expand with experienced players for progression through Heroic NH with a modest raid schedule. Currently 10/10 normal, 6/10 Heroic. We have Progressed through content in every expansion and have been a tight knit guild over the many years of existence. We have kept a decent pace with content while being limited to one progression raid night per week (possibly looking to expand depending on people's schedules). Raid Times (all raids are server time) Central - Saturday 2030 (8:30 pm) - Possible plans to open up a second raid night depending on member interest. Loot System - Personal (lessens drama) Currently Recruiting: - we accept package deals and quality Raiders regardless of needs, people get replaced :) What we expect from you as a player: - Seeing we only raid 1 night per week we would like 100% attendance (we understand RL things happen just let us know if you will be unable to attend if signed up) - Discord (requirement for raiding) - Knowledge of your class and spec. - having a good knowledge of fights we are currently working on for progression. - And most important to follow instructions, Mistakes happen, we understand, but don't let them happen twice. Extra Info: - We have a massive player base spanning from hardcore raiders with lots of past mythic experience, to high end arena teams. You can join knowing there will always be a place for you.Kenpachí1 Apr 17
Apr 7 DELETE NARossatron2 Apr 7
Mar 30 [A] <Sad Panda> LFM for Nighthold Raiding Website: http://sadpandainc.com Contacts: Geist or BestPaladin RealID/Battletag: Geistreiter#1719 - UdonNoodle#1212 About Us: Sad Panda has been an established guild on the Madoran server since 2007. We are currently a 18-20 man guild (Doing Normals and Heroics with intentions to hit Mythic) with a modest raid schedule. We have Progressed through content in every expansion and have been a tight knit guild over the many years of existence. We have kept a decent pace with content but are limited on our 2 night a week schedule so we are Serious but yet laid back. Raid Times (all raids are server time) Central - Invites go out: 6:45pm - Tuesday And Thursday 7-10pm - Optional Sunday Raid night Loot System - EPGP Currently Recruiting: -Healer -Ranged DPS - we accept package deals and quality Raiders regardless of needs, people get replaced :) What we expect from you as a player: - Seeing we only raid 2 nights a week we expect 100% attendance - Mumble with a working Microphone. - Knowledge of your class and spec. - having a good knowledge of fights we are currently working on for progression. - And most important to follow instructions, Mistakes happen, we understand, but don't let them happen twice. Extra Info: - Flasks, Repairs, Food Buffs are Provided, we do DKP turn ins. - Forum Provides all info needed for call outs, turn ins, rules, strats, DKP system etc. Website: http://sadpandainc.com If you are interested in raiding Normal-Heroic-Mythic or Contact Geist or Best on realid.Taiter5 Mar 30
Mar 23 [A] The Golden Order - a few good men/women! [A]The Golden Order is looking for a few good men. Or women. We aren't (that) picky. Well, sometimes. Need some people who can join us raiding (Nighthold) on Sundays 7:30-10:00 PM CST, and doing other things over the week. Looking for a healer or 2, some melee DPS, maybe even a ranged. Oh wait that is pretty much everything but a tank, but I am sure we could use one of those too. Especially if it is a bear tank. We love bears. Having multiple specs for different roles is also a huge plus. You don't have to be the world best player, but also not the worst (We already have that slot covered, at least for druids). You don't have to be the best geared, or be the best at your class. What we DO ask of you is to be willing to learn, to improve, to be able to take constructive criticism. We are not the best, and we don't ask you to be something we are not even ourselves. We may not BE the best, but we do TRY our best... But what we are is fun, laid back, relaxed and entertaining (some people more than others). We joke, laugh, hang out. We poke and jab at each other, and sometimes even smack someone around when they are dumb. We also do occasionally... who are we kidding, constant t-bagging. When your corpse has been t-bagged, you know you are part of the guild! We are a family, most of our members having been in the guild since Burning Crusade or Wrath. A few old foggies as well, but we usually ignore their ramblings and simply nod and move on... :) Anyway, if this sounds like something you might be interested in... we apologize in advance, but will welcome you in all the same :)Tharis0 Mar 23
Mar 14 PAPAL FEZ for sale. 1 of the rarest items. PAPAL FEZ FOR SALE. Extremely rare. On Dawnbringer Horde, (linked with Madoran), but willing to transfer/reduce cost for you to transfer to get it, if I find a buyer. Asking gold cap (10 million), decently negotiable. Realize just how rare this transmog is before yelling at me. Again, I am negotiable. Also, check my auction house for other items I have for sale under the character, Tenderbolt. I regularly post thousands of old transmog items, current gear, mats, etc. Send me a mail on my realm if you are interested. Tenderizer-Dawnbringer Can't figure out how to link the item in here, so here is the WoWHead page. http://www.wowhead.com/item=9431/papal-fezTenderizer0 Mar 14
Mar 13 Holy/Ret Paladin looking for raiding guild Hello, returning player here looking to get back into progression raiding with a new guild. Love healing, but also have a good dps spec I'm willing to bring. Looking for a weekday raid time around 6 o'clock server time.Gallyor2 Mar 13
Mar 6 [A]<Blacksheep Squadron> LFM for Nighthold! Contacts: Kenpachí RealID/Battletag: Cloud362#1379 About Us: Blacksheep Squadron has been an established guild on the Dawnbringer server since 2009. We currently have a 12-15 man raid group looking to expand with experienced players for progression (Doing Normals and Heroics with intentions to hit Mythic) with a modest raid schedule. Currently 10/10 normal, planning on progressing through heroic VERY soon. We have Progressed through content in every expansion and have been a tight knit guild over the many years of existence. We have kept a decent pace with content while being limited to one progression raid night per week (possibly looking to expand depending on people's schedules). Raid Times (all raids are server time) Central - Saturday 2030 (8:30 pm) - Possible plans to open up a second raid night depending on member interest. Loot System - Personal (lessens drama) Currently Recruiting: - we accept package deals and quality Raiders regardless of needs, people get replaced :) What we expect from you as a player: - Seeing we only raid 1 night per week we would like 100% attendance (we understand RL things happen just let us know if you will be unable to attend if signed up) - Discord (requirement for raiding) - Knowledge of your class and spec. - having a good knowledge of fights we are currently working on for progression. - And most important to follow instructions, Mistakes happen, we understand, but don't let them happen twice. Extra Info: - We have a massive player base spanning from hardcore raiders with lots of past mythic experience, to high end arena teams. You can join knowing there will always be a place for you.Kenpachí1 Mar 6
Feb 26 <Reforged> Recruiting TANK+RDPS <Reforged> Is currently recruiting a TANK and RANGED DPS but all exceptional applicants are welcome to get in touch. Progression (N) Nighthold 10/10 (H) Nighthold 3/10 Raid Times Thursdays and Mondays at 8:30PM ST (6:30PM PST) Sundays are a farmed content day at 8:30PM ST Loot System We use a fairly unique loot system that has been working well for our particular guild. We use the common /roll system but with a DKP -esque style to it. Players who routinely show up to raids and who are not frequently absent will receive a +5 to their next roll on a piece of loot. This means that this particular player can roll a /105 as opposed to /100, thus giving them a higher chance to win loot. Its used to help keep people active and participating in guild events. About Us Newer guild with an emphasis on growing our raid team and a strong community . We are currently building our ideal raid composition to launch us into mythic Nighthold and beyond. We have a separate raid day scheduled outside our scheduled progression runs on Sunday, which is used to gear alts and bring in trial raiders. Exceptional applicants wont need to participate in that run as it is purely optional, but is encouraged so that you may see our raid style and how we operate. We're a fairly laid back guild wit very friendly and caring attitudes. We don't mind helping new applicants gear up as long as we see potential in the player. We're building our guild for the long term and don't expect to end once Nighthold ends. Feel free to contact any of our officers in-game via B-TAG @: Chompkins#1428 Shagman#1554 Wercool#1200 Merihim#1325Dasher0 Feb 26
Feb 21 < IAliendeth0 Feb 21
Feb 18 Offering carries We are a 900ilv equipped group offering carries. Come let us push your M+ key, with a group that won't just bail on you. use one of our keys for your weekly chest, get your Keystone Master achieve, and more! We also offer nightbane mount runs, and full Kara clears! Don't miss out! Add Kmstadt#1329 to chat with me in game for more info.Moarwolves0 Feb 18
Feb 16 LFG with many active players on Dawnbringer Looking for a guild that has many active players online. Tired of only seeing 3-10 other players who never talk or help. I mostly achievement hunt, so it's nice to have people on doing things. Let me know!Tamarind2 Feb 16
Feb 16 [A] <New Beginning> LF Heals/MDPS Nighthold New Beginning is a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a casual feel. Hardcore enough to down current content but casual enough that you have a good time and not getting yelled at by the raid lead for missing an interrupt. We are currently 6/10 N-Nighthold and are in search for melee dps and healers. Any class will be considered. We raid Wed/Fri 8-10pm CST - For a trial spot please contact TyrizzÆl (alt code 146) or btag me @ Tyrizzal #1883Tyrizzæl0 Feb 16
Feb 13 Looking for a new Alliance home? Silent Altoholic is an established social guild that raids. We do other stuff too, including mythics, Kara and sometimes older raids for fun. We're 7/7H, 3/3N and 6/10N, and we do raiding a bit different. We raid two nights a week, and anyone who's geared is welcome to come to the first raid night (we call it Farm Night). The second night is Progression Night, and it's designed for the more experienced and geared players who are ready to push a little bit further. Our goal is for all of the players who come on Farm Night to also come on Progression Night. Raid nights are Thursdays and Saturdays, 8:30-10:30 pm server. We welcome all players, regardless of background, experience or skill.Mceuan0 Feb 13
Feb 5 [H} OSW LF Raiders (US-Dawnbringer-Madoran) OSW is looking for more members for their raiding team. We are a group of tight knit friends who have been gaming together for years. We consider ourselves casual raiders, and are looking to enjoy each other’s company while killing stuff. Having fun is the ultimate goal so we try to keep things simple and drama free. To fit in with OSW you will need.  The desire to have fun  The willingness to learn and improve where necessary  An exceptionally high tolerance to bad puns We are looking for all roles, but are especially interested in one tank and several healers. We typically raid Tuesday and Monday 8-11 EST Contact either Bhramm#1491 or Sixpounder#1141 for more information.Bhramm0 Feb 5
Feb 3 [A] The Golden Order is LFM The Golden Order (TGO) is recruiting for Nighthold (and beyond) raiding. We are a small, tight -knit guild that has been around since World of Warcraft started, with many of our members being involved for 6+ years. We are a casual raiding guild, looking to bolster our ranks for raiding. We currently raid only 1 night a week (Sundays, 7:30-10:00 PM CST), and are looking for all roles to add more flexibility to our raids. We are currently 7/7N, 2/7H on Emerald Nightmare, but we are planning to make the move into Nighthold shortly. But we do more than just raiding, we also run Mythic(and Mythic+) dungeons, and other game content. If all you want is a place to hang your hat, you are also welcome, we have many social members as well. Most of all, we simply like to have fun playing the game. If you are interested, feel free to drop me (or any of our guild members) a line in game.Tharis0 Feb 3
Jan 31 [A] <Sleepless Nights> LF Core members <Sleepless Nights> Is a fresh new guild, looking for core members to join us in blazing a path through whatever legion will throw at us. We are looking to form a solid raid team to have a steady progession push into Heroic and Mythic, and if raiding isn't your thing we would also like to have mythic+ groups going! We are looking to build a great WoW family, a place where if you need help with something you will have friends to help you out. We have a great atmosphere within the guild and like to build a close bond with eachother, So If you are looking to get into raiding or you are veteren of it we hope to hear from you! As of now we are still building so if you interested in join pst me ingame or contact me through B.net Carbon #11932 Thank you for reading, and We hope to hear from you!Nelin0 Jan 31