Dawnbringer and Madoran

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
1d Db&Ma OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Here is the original post for the Official Horde PVP Community Group. Please help support the community and our events by joining and sharing the links with your server, guild, and friends. PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 Community Group Forum: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 ...Vvarleader0 1d
Jul 7 <The Eternal Order> Madoran/Dawnbringer TLDR: We need more healers and are willing to pay for server transfers for the right people. <The Eternal Order> is a casual/social raiding and pvp guild on the Horde side of the Madoran server looking to bolster its ranks for Antorus, the Burning Throne, and beyond. We are trying to promote guild synergy now, so come Battle for Azeroth we are a legitimate raiding team. The guild is ran by veteran gamers of all types who strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players. Server time is Central time, and we raid 8:30 to 10:30 on Fridays. We will be adding more days and times when our team is more rounded out. We understand that not all players want or have the time to raid; and are looking for new family members of all types. From raiders to questers, mythic plus pushers to chatters and pvpers, ALL are welcome. Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. While we are still starting off as a new guild, most of us have cleared heroic and have pushed into mythic Antorus. As of now we have one raid night which is Friday night from 8:30-10:30pm server time we are looking to expand to another night for raiding, with Mythic Plus, fun raids, and pvp in between. Progression: Our members individually are 11/11 H Antorus, and as a guild 10/11 N Antorus. Voice Chat: Discord Required Add-Ons: Current Boss Mod (DBM/BigWigs) Expectations of All Members: • Must be a team player • Fun with a sense of humor • Respectful of others • Helpful Expectations of All Raiders: • Punctuality: Raid invites go out at 8:15pm server time. • Preparedness: Have proper flasks, food, enchants and gems. • Personal Abilities: Know your strengths and weaknesses. • Boss Preparations: Research boss fights prior to entering the raid group. • Dedication: Ability and desire to commit and contribute to the raid group. • Attitude: We are not an elitist group; we play to enjoy ourselves and the people around us. Recruitment Needs: Healing: Priest (disc), Shaman, Druid Ranged: Mage, Shaman, Druid Melee: Warrior, Paladin All classes and specs will be considered. We also accept "back up" raiders, those that wish to raid but cannot commit 100% of the time. We are willing to help cover transfer costs for the right people. If your interested, let me or my recruitment officer know! We'd love to bring you along to some Mythic+, next weeks raid, or just have you hop in discord and chat with us! My Btag - Morg#1840 My Discord - Morgenn#7580 Kodan's Btag – Mac#1875 Kodan's Discord – kodan#7244Morgenn3 Jul 7
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jul 2 [H] <Dauntless> 7/11 Heroic Currently we are seeking out a priest healer and Melee DPS on the US-Madoran realm ------------------------------------------------- Our raid nights are Weds/Thurs 9:30pm-11:30pm CST. Flasks/Potions/Feasts/Runes are provided. We are an active guild and quite social, as such we do not accept crossrealm raid members. We'd like to see you outside of raid nights! We are requiring DPS to be over 1 million Raiding not your thing? Just looking for a new home? That's fine too. Quite a few of our members just enjoy the social aspect of <Dauntless>. Hang out, do PVP, run some old raids for transmog. We do it all. Some of us even branch out into other games and play together there (Overwatch, Hearthstone, PUBG and D3, to name a few). If all this sounds like something you'd be interested in, feel free to get in contact with me either here, on battlenet (Birdypwns#1745 or Moosemonger#1345). Our discord is https://discord.gg/HPAuwWwBirdypwns3 Jul 2
Jul 1 PAPAL FEZ for sale. 1 of the rarest items. PAPAL FEZ FOR SALE. Extremely rare. On Dawnbringer Horde, (linked with Madoran), but willing to transfer/reduce cost for you to transfer to get it, if I find a buyer. Asking gold cap (10 million), decently negotiable. Realize just how rare this transmog is before yelling at me. Again, I am negotiable. Also, check my auction house for other items I have for sale under the character, Tenderbolt. I regularly post thousands of old transmog items, current gear, mats, etc. Send me a mail on my realm if you are interested. Tenderizer-Dawnbringer Can't figure out how to link the item in here, so here is the WoWHead page. http://www.wowhead.com/item=9431/papal-fezTenderizer3 Jul 1
Jun 29 <Silent Altoholic> [A] [Dawnbringer] is LFM! Who we are: We are a mature guild with a no pressure atmosphere. A lot of us have been playing for years (and years) so we have a lot of experience and love helping out! For us it's just as much about having fun playing the game as it is hanging out with friends. However, we can also get down to business and get that #^%$ boss dead! Currently our core raid team is pushing heroic Antorus (3/11) and Mythic+ dungeons. We also have an "Old School Night" where we go get achives and tmog gear! When we play: Well...all the time! But, specifically: Raid night is Tues & Thurs 8:30-10:30 Central time Mythic+ night is Wed 8:30-10:30 Central time Old school night is Monday 8:30-10:30 Central time What we need: You! We accept all levels and classes. Again, we love helping out and getting our peeps leveled and geared! Our raid team needs some more melee DPS and someone to keep them healthy! But, we are accepting all classes as we want to have 2 raid teams going into BfA. Our goals: We want to have 2 complete raid teams going into BfA. This will allow us to have another raid night to help lower geared peeps get better gear (see? more helping!) Heroic Antorus on farm...because...well, MOAR! Scheduling a PvP night...because who doesn't like dropping some horde? If this sounds like a fit for you, give us a shout! Mageusmile-Dawnbringer btag: mageusmile#11738 Mceuan-Dawnbringer (GM) btag: mizmac#1505Mageusmile1 Jun 29
Jun 23 Jahwa's Gold Sales 11/11m Group selling all kinds of runs For heroic Argus we charge 200k For a full clear we charge 550k ***PL*** For off Madoran/Dawnbringer servers I charge 210k-250k For Argus depending on server For a full Full Clear its 3 tokens so roughly 650k Most prices are negotiable depending on the circumstance. I sell Heroic argus at about 4pm est everyday, and Full Heroic Clears at about 11pm est friday/Sat/Sun My bnet is acrye#1673. When adding me and i accept i have just about max people on bnet so please tell me who you and what you want :D. We also stream all of our heroic kills over at https://www.twitch.tv/kevinrammJahwa0 Jun 23
May 27 Thug Shirt For Sale I have a Thug Shirt thats BoE for sale. These are extremely rare as they were discontinued in Patch 4.0.3 and only available to rogues that were either Orc or Undead. Taking serious offers on it. There are only a few left on the servers that can be obtained from players, as most are equipped and unsellable. Feel free to add my RealID or post here. Sox#1197 https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/madoran/item/2105Socksies1 May 27
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 10 Rise from the Ashes Recruitment Rise from the Ashes is an alliance guild on the Dawnbringer-US server, currently looking for solid DPS and Healers. DPS with Off-Tanking specs are preferred but not required. Over all we are searching for consistent raiders with a desire to be in the top. We have been around since 2017 and are not as old as some of the other guilds but our player base can be tracked all the way back to the beginning of WoW. With a solid group of players that aim to be the best at what ever toon they main. [ Our primary raid times are Tues/Thur/Fri from 7pm-9pm server time Central, with possible extension to 10pm server depending on raid ect. Alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring on Wednesdays New Raiders are always welcome. What <Rise from the Ashes> has to offer:  Regular M+ dungeons ran with a good group of people.  Cake  Raid group that is knowledgeable and willing to teach  Regular normal raids/gearing runs  The cake was a lie We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age and come to raids ready for progression! In our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. Do not hesitate to contact myself or any other members listed if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/MJ6G2E Points of contact: Reaperdegrym#1733  rieader#1665  Deathsrider#1941 We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire guild we thank you for your time and interest.Rieader0 Apr 10
Apr 9 Draconic Covenant Recruitment looking for any 1 tank & any dps (preferably a hunter) interested in trying out for heroic AtBT (8/11)on sat/sun 7:30 -10pm server or any other players wanting a fun, active, laid back guild with events such as mythic +, rbg's and more! everybody is welcome even if you dont want to raid!! my btag is giraffegod11569Caësar0 Apr 9
Mar 20 Hides of Legend. Need Hide of Occu'thar (H) Need to finish quest for Hide of Occu'thar. Alliance seems to always have it on this realm. Looking for someone who has a Horde on a realm where Horde has Tol Barad. Please let me know.Luckystrikes0 Mar 20
Mar 17 Looking For Noobs Small goofy guild looking for more peeps. We are bunch of old folks, but real life friends. We have 5 regulars and 12 total guildies. Dont care if your old, or young actually dont really care if you join guild. Wouldn’t mind just making friends with other small guilds. Anyway if anyone would be interested contact me Sweeten, Citric, or Pez. Frank is another good contact. We are on dawnbringer. Ty for your time!!!Sweeten1 Mar 17
Mar 16 Looking for a quick gold exchange Hey guys i ran a sale run and currenlty and around 3k gold short of buying a token. I am willing to trade gold from sargeras or stormrage for 3k gold on Madoran/Dawnbringer. If interested please hit my Battletag. Thanks in advance! Battle tag: Danny#11272Lepiimp0 Mar 16
Mar 14 Need a new healer! We're a social guild that raids normal/heroic and we've lost our MW monk to real life. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30-10:30 server, with invites going out at 8:15. Previous experience is not required, because hey, gotta start somewhere, right? We will ask that you know your class and will research fights ahead of time. If you need help, we're here, but we can't push buttons for ya. If you're interested in running with us a bit as a sub, or to check us out, contact me ingame at Mizmac#1505.Mceuan0 Mar 14
Mar 14 Anyone Still in Contact with Fadenolan? She was last active 2+ years ago though I think she had largely relocated to Sargeras and hasn't been on now for 2-3 years. There's a group of us still active in Sacred Vendetta (and Madoran at large) but she intentionally set the guild up so that an active player could never take over as GM. I'd love to make contact with her to see if she'd be willing to pass leadership to someone. I use to talk to her on FB but she's since deactivated her account so the old message now just says "Facebook User."Balatrox1 Mar 14
Mar 8 Need a friendly person to help :) My friend and I want to duel each other. Problem is our realms aren't connected and he's Horde. So I need someone from this realm just to group with me so that I can see him and duel him. DeadlyKitten#128102 if interested.Proserpinah0 Mar 8
Mar 2 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal3 Mar 2
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Mar 1 We want to add a raid team We're growing, and by the time BfA launches, we want to field two raid teams. One will be geared toward heroic (possibly Mythic) progression, and the other will be open to those who are new to raiding, not up for heroics, or whatever. Right now, we're running a Farm Night for anyone with the right gear level, and a Progression night for those who want to push it a bit. Currently, Farm Night is on Tuesdays, 8:30-10:30 pm server. Invites go out at 8:15. Progression is on Thursdays, same times. If you're interested in pushing content a bit, or dipping your toe into raiding in a supportive environment, let's talk. Mizmac#1505Mceuan0 Mar 1
Feb 21 Social Guild w/ a raid team is LFM! <Silent Altoholic> is an established social guild that raids normal and heroic. We're a great place for new and returning players, and those who want to raid. If you're new to raiding, we'll do what we can to gear and guide you. Rule #1 here is to treat others the way you want to be treated. Raid nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30 pm server. We use Discord for voice and Suicide Kings for loot. We're particularly interesting in DPS with tank or heals offspecs, although anyone would be welcome. Cheers! Mizmac#1505 Edited for change in raid schedule.Mceuan6 Feb 21
Feb 20 LFG & feelin' a little lost! hello all, Horna here on Dawnbringer. i've recently returned from a long absence from WOW. the last character i ran was back around TBC expansion i think - Blizzard had just opened up Hellfire Peninsula, so whichever expansion that was. i had a 60 Warlock and before that a 60 Warrior. the game has changed SO MUCH since then, obviously it's been a long time in the interim but i'm feeling a bit lost. the leveling process is 100% easier than i remember, for starters. the grouping/guilding is what totally throws me off, though. i like the new LFG Dungeon Finder thing but it doesn't foster much of a sense of community - i mean folks don't even sign off with "GG" or anything most of the time - not that i should be too surprised about that. i guess i am feeling a little alone in the world. how does one go about joining or learning about a guild? they're no longer realm-specific, is that right? i've tried using the guild finder in-game to request some joins but i never get any responses, is that dead tech? (maybe just low activity guilds) i am basically looking for some folks to do instances with and to help out a guild by stocking the guild bank with consumables and helping gear the lower levels. is that even a thing anymore or do many people take the level 100 boost and that's that? i'm a fairly casual player so i'm looking for a laid-back guild... just not sure how to find one these days. thanks all, hope to see you in the field at some point! Old, Grey & Bemused HornaHorna1 Feb 20
Feb 19 936 ilvl hpal lf M+ guild on Dawnbringer Hello, my main is a 936 ilvl hpal. I love running M+ but my current guild doesn't run them very often and when they do its rarely above a +6. I am also open to raiding casually (as my work schedule doesn't allow for a lot of raiding)Nööb1 Feb 19
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 31 Old Dude Seeks Guild Hey there. First, I'm old. Like "in my 50s" old. I've been playing MMOs for a long time, but only started with WoW earlier this year. I'm not looking to transfer realms. I'm looking for a guild that's more mature -- that is, a guild made up of older players. I know I need to "get gud", and I don't need any hairless-ball boys telling me that. I'm fine with Discord, but you should know that my words tend toward the not-polite-conversation zone. I can filter, but I rarely do. In game, I spend too much time fishing and running WQs. I main BM Hunter (currently i900), and I'm trying to figure out how to play MM Hunter. (Hint: it's slow going.) I only just got into fishing, so my equipment sucks, but I'm working on it. I enjoy running dungeons for fun and equipment. I'm laid back and easy going, and I think laughing and making people laugh is one of the greatest things ever. I understand the importance of progression, and I'll put aside the jokes when necessary. I love death metal and I don't do PVP. I also have DK:Blood, Druid:Balance, and Rogue:Outlaw at 110. Their weapons are in good shape, but their equipment sucks. They're all members of a friend's guild (who plays like once a week) and I'll only move them if necessary, but they're available for whatever. So, if your guild fits the bill, post with your guild name and your battle tag, and we can talk. Hope to hear from you! Now go have fun. Life is short and that stuff ain't gonna farm itself.Trensy8 Jan 31
Jan 28 LF casual/social guild (h) Hi guys! So Havent really played since launch of WoD. I started a family and dont have much time to play. I quite playing early in wod. When I can back I was surprized to see im still in a guild but its a dead one. So I'm just looking for a casual/social guild to hang out in. Do some mythics (once im 110.) Possible a couple raid.Darkzether0 Jan 28
Jan 19 [A]<Blacksheep Squadron> LFM for Antorus! Contacts: Kenpachí RealID/Battletag: Cloud362#1379 About Us: Blacksheep Squadron has been an established guild on the Dawnbringer server since 2009. We currently have a 12-15 man raid group looking to expand with experienced players for progression (Doing Normals and Heroics) with a modest raid schedule. We have gotten AOTC for 95% of the active players in the guild through each tier this xpac. Currently 9/9H ToS, we are looking for more people to join us for Antorus when it drops. We have Progressed through content in every expansion and have been a tight knit guild over the many years of existence. We have kept a decent pace with content while being limited to one progression raid night per week (possibly looking to expand depending on people's schedules). Raid Times (all raids are server time) Central - Friday 2030 (8:30 pm) - Possible plans to open up a second raid night depending on member interest. Loot System - Personal (lessens drama) Currently Recruiting: - we accept package deals and quality Raiders regardless of needs. What we expect from you as a player: - Seeing we only raid 1 night per week we would like 100% attendance (we understand RL things happen just let us know if you will be unable to attend if signed up) - Discord (requirement for raiding) - Knowledge of your class and spec. - having a good knowledge of fights we are currently working on for progression. - And most important to follow instructions, Mistakes happen, we understand, but just learn and grow from them. Extra Info: - We have a massive player base spanning from hardcore raiders with lots of past mythic experience, to high end arena teams. You can join knowing there will always be a place for you.Kenpachí2 Jan 19
Jan 14 Reddit inspired post While looking at reddit earlier, I came across a post for old friends that may or may not still play. This made me nostalgic and all in the feels. So, Fadenolan, Straga, Cassie, and Ryan if you somehow stumble across this I love you guys and hope you are all doing well. I'm still hopeful that I'll see you on again at some point. -Squee/AzzySqueeke1 Jan 14
Jan 8 lonely monk Hi. 943 WW monk looking for raiding guild. Trying to find a consistent team. I'm not too bad. Also enjoy arenas and rbgs. *Attaches threes company 2000* Hit me up!Zagnar2 Jan 8
Dec 12 shhhh no 1s talking lots talk on BG foroms guys come say hi to your old bud-die-o-pal BOBOS the MADMAN from MADORANBobos6 Dec 12
Nov 19 100k Gold to whoever goes to Mythic HFC and gets the random trash drop " Flayed Demonskin Belt" MYTHIC ONLY PM me if you get it, Ivy#1482Ivy0 Nov 19
Oct 11 Emprical (3/9M) Recruiting! <Empirical - Horde> (3/9M) is a large, longstanding guild that is recruiting for mythic progression and rated BGs. We raid Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST. We also have an off night raid that runs on Saturdays from 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST to gear people/alts or acclaimate new raiders to the current raid. We are looking for committed, reliable raiders who enjoy the challenge of raiding, know their class, and want to get better. By reliable, we want raiders coming to raid prepared and on time, have your seals, pots/flasks etc. Most importantly, we are looking for raiders who want to kill bosses and have fun. While we pride ourselves on having fun raiding, we also understand that this is a game and that people have lives outside of it. If you do not have a home, are looking for a change of scenery, or simply looking for a place to experience and push harder content, we want to meet you! Actively Recruiting: - Ranged DPS - Holy Paladins - Tank w/ developed DPS spec - DPS w/ developed Tank spec For inquiries, please contact Rossatron, Pomf, Pipikaula, or Revytwohand in game, by mail, or contact me directly on Battle.net at Rossatron#11833. Thanks!Rossatron2 Oct 11
Oct 7 Enh Shaman new to raiding LF raiding guild Hey all, Im an enhancement shaman looking for a raiding guild at any difficulty, while I have never raided anything above LFR I am eager to learn and prepare for higher difficulties of raiding. I can raid on Tuedays, Wednesdays and weekends. And while I am most comfortable with Enhancement, I am willing to learn ele or resto if necessary.Jelyjiggla2 Oct 7
Oct 5 LF Social Guild and regular Mythic+ Going between jobs and my schedule just doesn't quite allow for raiding at the moment. Looking for a social guild to run some dungeons with and just enjoy the game. I have this toon, a warrior, dh, and a dk on this server. Would prefer Horde but will go Alliance if it seems like a good fit.Splats0 Oct 5
Sep 23 LF PvP Guild LF PVP GuildIcyhazard0 Sep 23
Sep 21 <OSW> LF RAIDERS DPS & HEALS <OSW> is looking for active players for our raid team. We are currently 10/10 H NH. We raid Monday & Tuesday at 8:00 to 10:00 pm Server time.Holyzion3 Sep 21
Sep 3 LF LvL 55-60 Healer Wanting to do randoms to quickly level. Looking for a healer in the 55-60 bracket to team up that can keep-up and is more worried about less time spent doing the dungeon than slowing down to loot and skin and pick flowers :-)Gerrold0 Sep 3
Aug 22 LF social/casual guild I'm an alt, I'm just looking for a friendly place to park my toon so she doesn't have to be guildless c: Btag Shatu#1621Brieve2 Aug 22
Aug 14 Casual raid team looking for more. Hello , Devil's Brigade is a long time casual guild on dawnbringer , we are looking for a couple of healers and some dps for a 1 night a week casual raid team , wed nights 8pm - 1030pm server time. We are a very laid back group who enjoys raiding but we don't take it too seriously , if you are interested in something like this look for myself or any other member in game .Scruffybob1 Aug 14
Aug 4 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves0 Aug 4
Jul 30 looking for casual guild new player Howdy I'm looking for a casual guild for a level 34 mage with the possibility of doing dungeons and raids I'm a fairly new player so keep that in mind also my play times constantly vary. I'm not sure what else to put. my battleId is Hawkeyeshawn #1196 in game name in thunderrollerThuderroller0 Jul 30
Jul 18, 2017 Coldrage Knights Weekend Night Recruitment A <Coldrage Knights> is a long running alliance guild of many wow friends. We want to try a very light raid schedule 1 night per week in Normal Difficulty in an extremely casual setting. Schedule will be Sat. Nights 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM EST. We are in need of mature DPS capable of being on time and ready with consumables. We all work during the week and have lives outside of wow. If you are interested in some light social raiding outside of the LFR system. Send me an in game E-mail or whisper me with any questions. ATM recruiting 2 melee and 1 MS/OS Heals. Older players preferedBarrister0 Jul 18, 2017
Jul 16, 2017 <Vanquishers> guild recruitment <Vanquishers> is a progressing raiding/social guild looking for people for our primary raid team. We're looking for healers. Priest, Shaman, Druid, Monk, Paladin, whatever you got. We raid on Fri/Sat nights from 8:30pm - !0pm EST. If interested, please send an in-game mail/whisper to either Grader-Madoran, Canrith-Dawnbringer, or myself.Espadä0 Jul 16, 2017
Jun 28, 2017 <Coldrage Knights> Recruiting A <Coldrage Knights> is a long running alliance guild of many wow friends. We want to try a very light raid schedule 1 night per week in Normal Difficulty in an extremely casual setting. Schedule will be Sat. Nights 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM EST. We are in need of mature DPS capable of being on time and ready with consumables. We all work during the week and have lives outside of wow. If you are interested in some light social raiding outside of the LFR system. Send me an in game E-mail or whisper me with any questions. ATM recruiting 2 melee and 1 MS/OS Heals.Barrister0 Jun 28, 2017
Jun 26, 2017 Looking for old WotLK Guildies - Opus [A] Hey, I used to run Naxx and Uld with a nice family (literal family) of people. I was the main tank - a Draenei named Feleanu, who the GM, Whitemain, would call fell. The other main tank, for the more progression based content, was a guy named Hndsofdeath, a DK. I know that you guys had quite a few family members in the guild and would love to play with you all again!Koregg0 Jun 26, 2017