Darrowmere and Windrunner

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
5d [A]Memento Mori recruiting for Mythic ToS Memento Mori is a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to recover from personel issues that have struck us since the start of ToS. We are alliance side on Windrunner US. MM has gone 7/7 Mythic, 3/3 Mythic, and 9/10 Mythic respectively this tier, as well as well as 13/13 Mythic in Hell fire citadel. MM is currently recruiting DPS and Healers of Caliber for Mythic progression. If you are interested in Pushing into Mythic ToS with us, Please leave your armory Link, availability, and any other pertinent info. If you could also be so kind as to leave your Btag info so we can contact you (Later in the day as most of us work 9-5), Or contact our Raid leader @ Sazmotaz#1309. We raid 3 days a week, 3 hours a day, as well as normal (to be heroic) tier/alt clears on Saturdays which are optional.Terbin1 5d
5d WTS 810 Holy, Storm, and Shadow Relic (x2)! 810 Holy Relic - Rite of the Val'kyr 810 Storm Relic - Nar'thalas Writ 810 Shadow Relic - Shala'nir Sproutling (x2) serious buyers only please. BattleTag BlackDahlia#1734Pallybetch1 5d
Jul 21 Looking for a new player friendly guild This server seems very quiet, and with everyone I come across having a tag for a different server, I've really not seen many people. I'm also more than a bit confused about the guild finder. It seems to have very limited search functionality and returns a very long list of guilds, with no way to narrow it down and see if any of them are active. So, if anyone could offer any advice, if even to tell me that this server is a ghost town and suggest another, preferably a Pacific Standard Time realm on either the Phoenix or LA datacenters, it would be greatly appreciated.Daitaro3 Jul 21
Jul 20 Active server? Thinking of transferring over here Alliance side and while I know it's a smaller server, I was just wondering if it's active for it's size? Decent amount of guild options?Finn1 Jul 20
Jul 20 Apotheosis is Recruiting SELECT DPS! Raiding since Vanilla, Apotheosis is still one of the top 25 Alliance guilds on Windrunner. We maintain a mature & positive environment and are run democratically. Members have access to our bank, web forums, and Discord. Regularly attending raiders also have additional access to our bank and guild repairs. Members who wish to raid require current versions of Discord with push-to-talk, DeadlyBossMods, GTFO, and the EPGP Loot system. We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 7-10pm server. RECRUITING SELECT DPS! Looking to maintain class balance by recruiting some active & ready to raid (900+ ilvl gemmed & enchanted appropriately) demon hunters, warlocks, monks, and shamans. Full on healers. Will consider tank offspec with the potential of main for the right person. We are always open to applications from outstanding players of any class/spec. Please see Iflana or Myrla in game for more information or direction on applying.Iflana1 Jul 20
Jul 7 Friday night BGs Happy FRIDAY!!!!! I hope every ones week was awesome and all of you are ready for BATTLE!! Windrunner - Drunk and Disorderly will be kicking off BGs at 6pm PST Qup and lets kick some !@#! KILL FOR THE LIVING!!! KILL FOR THE DEAD!!!Reposado0 Jul 7
Jul 6 Mercs dead Jp we backJaffaar0 Jul 6
Jul 5 Mark of Honor WQs Posting here because I don't know if WQs are the same across all realms or whatnot but I havent seen a single Mark of Honor WQ in 5 days. Is our RNG THAT bad? Or is it no longer possible to get them through PVP WQs? Or maybe I'm just missing them? I'm using the World Quest List add-on as well as checking manually at least twice a day for them. As alliance on Windrunner I feel like we may win 3/10 BGs (if that) and marks arent even guaranteed with a win. I hate random BGs anyway. Is there a better way to get them than BGs and crappy RNG? I just want some specific old gear from 3 years ago for transmog.Warhellride0 Jul 5
Jun 30 Friday night BGs Q up and lets get some wins tonight Alliance! Drunk and Disorderly will be at it again!Reposado0 Jun 30
Jun 30 [H]<Someone Rez the Pally> Recruiting Someone Rez the Pally was founded in early 2017, but we are not a new guild, we were founded by a core group of players that had been raiding in the same guild going back as far as 2010. When it was clear that we needed a fresh start, fifteen members broke off to create a guild that met our needs on Darrowmere-Windrunner. At its heart, SRtP is a raiding guild, with the focus of achieving heroic kills on the current raid tier and with a desire of pushing towards mythic raid content before the start of the next tier. However, guilds built for the sole purpose of only raiding rarely survive past each tier or expansion, so we strive to be more. SRtP is and should be always be a welcoming hub for any considerate, friendly, and active player that needs a home on our server regardless of their preferred playstyle. As we grow, SRtP will strike a balance between Raiding, Dungeons, PvP and Social events. Our raid team was 7/7 EN Heroic and 3/3 ToV normal this Tier and we are looking to fill out our raid team to 20 players. Currently we are looking for Ranged DPS, and players that can sub in as healers and potentially as a back-up tank. Whisper Vantar, Angleofjane or Mantye in game for more details. or battle.net Ryni#1869Vantar6 Jun 30
Jun 29 The Guilded Flagon is Recruiting! The Guilded Flagon is recruiting for Heroic ToS! We are 9/9 Normal, and 2/9 Heroic (cleared in one night) :) Raids are Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-9 PM PST. We are looking for geared, experienced raiders who are focused on progression ,and joining an amazing team. Our guild has been active since Vanilla WoW, We have stayed in the top 10 WR guilds for many years. We have 15 core active raiders, and amazing leadership. Feel free to send me a message in game, or any guild member if you are ready to roll, and are able to make our raid times work! Thanks! AevAev0 Jun 29
Jun 28 [A] Drunken Lords Recruiting Hola, Drunken Lords is looking for 1-2 healers and a handful of dps to join us. We are a casual heroic guild. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 6 PM-9PM server time. For any more information please send a tell to myself, Derd(alt+137)r, Ghastar or Ministerdave.Derdër5 Jun 28
Jun 15 Old School Legendary Players of Darrowmere Hey Guys! Been a long time! Shoutout to: Merytneith - Damn right you're number one on my list! Sinobia Etherimp Myntala Gangone Varna Eyece Methus Caracatus Kasandra Methus Elmoron Milkasaurus Skidrow These are the first names that come to mind. Sorry if I missed anyone. Sucks that this forum is now merged with another and our threads are gone. I miss the good old times we had! I used to come back and read the comments every few months and get excited if there was a new thread with our names in it. I will at some point find another similar game where I can dedicate myself to PvP and pwning noobs the way I used to. Best place to keep up with me would be on YouTube I have a channel. Perhaps we can all stick together and communicate on there because my WoW account isn't activated to be posting on here regularly. Would be nice if we all play some games together in the future! YouTube channel: WildcasterTV https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2OkKiVcd0jSzejnf75yh7A I've got some big plans for the channel. Stay tuned and subscribe so we can all stay in touch! Miss you all and thank you for all the good times we had!Wildcaster19 Jun 15
Jun 15 [A] <Sanctuary for Old Souls> recruiting open SFOS is primarily a PvE guild and has been around since early Cataclysm. We're basically a huge group of friends who enjoy playing WoW and having fun. Anyone is welcome to join the guild and we typically have a couple raid team spots available at any given time because we run Normal and Heroic only. The team raids on Fridays & Sundays from 5-8 PM realm time (Pacific) and we are 7/7H, 3/3H, 10/10H. We primarily use personal loot, and unwanted loot is distributed to those who need it. Our team is not hardcore by any means, so prerequisites for joining include a sense of humor, patience, a desire to improve your personal gameplay, and motivation to progress through raid content at a healthy pace. (Some helpful addons are required too...) If you have questions about the team, you can wsp the following people in-game: Silkelf-Darrowmere Panndee-Darrowmere Phaydre-Darrowmere Btag: Phay2theDre#1905 If you would simply like to join the guild, do a /who Sanctuary and ask someone to have an officer invite you to guild. We hope to see you soon!Phaydre1 Jun 15
May 27 character can't be found Anyone else getting the message character can't be found on all of your toons?Dancingbear0 May 27
May 26 IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE ? Are there any active guilds here anymore??? I have a !@#$load of toons on thsoe servers, and had to abandon them. I'm not digging the idea of re-rolling on a new server, so please hit me up.Drdoctor1 May 26
May 23 [A] Ensis Dei Recruiting for H/M NH Greetings. We raid Monday-Thursdays, 7 pm to 9 server time. We are seeking a healer / range dps and may have a melee position to join our team ( currently 8/10 H Nighthold ). We have been raiding on Windrunner since early Vanilla ( No Drama & Very Stable Guild ), first time we opened for recruitment in a year. We are a casual raid oriented guild that offers a fun family friendly Environment. PST me in game for more information or leave your battle tag below and i will contact you =). Have a wonderful day. Add me Tantouse#1823Tantouse1 May 23
May 16 Virus - 7/7H 5/10N - Tu;Th;Mo 6-10PM Virus (Windrunner / Darrowmere) is looking for new blood to be able to start Mythic content as a guild! We are currently 7/7H 5/10N Raid Schedule: Tuesday Thursday Monday 6-10PM PST (Server) Currently High Priority Recruitment: Resto/Balance Druid MW/WW Monk Ret/Holy Paladin Marks/Surv Hunter Priests (Of any kind) Resto/Ele Sham Mages (No Fire Mages Pease) Destruction Warlocks We accept application from all classes and roles, and consider them equally! If you don't see yourself on our High Priority List, apply anyway! Our best members are passionate about their classes and roles. They are constantly looking for ways to improve themselves and others, take constructive criticism objectively, and always consider the guild's priorities over their own personal glory. They are prepared to adapt to random situations they may encounter and have no issues with being aware of their surroundings. If you think you have the talent and attitude to belong in a guild with these values, we would love to see an application from you. We are looking to recruit players with the following exceptional attributes: Raiding Experience and History, Commitment to Quality and Improvement and Willingness to Commit to a Raid Schedule. Apply at http://viruswow.enjin.com/recruitment OR Contact our management: BEEMO#1224 SavageKeeper#1224Ethick2 May 16
May 9 Not a "big box" guild!! Have you just returned to Azeroth? Maybe just left or are part of a guild too big to form the comradery you're looking for? "No Toon Left Behind" is a brand new guild that's just for you! We're looking for people that are tired of the big guild atmosphere and are ready to join up with a guild with YOU in mind! We'll always strive to stay small and define the leadership that is required to give and help the members we have to become the best that they can. If you're reading this then a small, focused on helping gear and progression, guild is what you're looking for. For more information or to apply PST Çyrux-Windrunner! Ç=Alt-128Çyrux0 May 9
May 1 Mythic Gul'dan and NH Sales <Hard in the Paint> is now selling 10/10 Mythic Nighthold runs & Mythic Gul'dan kills! Get your AOTC achievement and 905+ gear in a quick and cheap run. Additional sale options include “The Chosen” title and accompanying transmog set, Mythic EN , Heroic Nighthold/Gul'dan. Full Clear Mythic Nighthold 10/10 Mythic - 4,000,000 Loot for your Armor specialization and Tier Tokens + Bonus Rolls * Mythic Gul'dan 3,000,000 Kill and extra loot * 9/10 Mythic 1,800,000* Loot for your Armor specialization and Tier Tokens + Bonus Rolls * 8/10 Mythic 1,500,000* Loot for your Armor specialization and Tier Tokens + Bonus Rolls * *With 7.2 right around the corner and with it, Tomb of Sargeras, we still require a few pieces of gear and loot will be Raider > Buyer for us with next tier progression in mind. Full Clear Heroic Nighthold 10/10 Heroic - Personal Loot - 250,000 Loot for your Armor specialization and Tier Tokens + Bonus Rolls on each boss Heroic Gul'dan Personal Loot - 100,000 Heroic Gul'dan and Elisande Personal Loot - 150,000 Additional sales: _____________________________________________________________________________ "The Chosen" title + accompanying armor transmog Personal Loot - 1,000,000 Full Clear Mythic Emerald Nighmare Personal Loot - 200,000 Smoldering Ember Wyrm - 100,000 Mythic Keystones are sold on an individual basis. We will carry almost any key, and can stack classes to increase your loot chances. Weekly affixes are the final determination for prices. Personal Loot - 100,000-175,000 Time of Nighthold Sales Tuesdays starting @ 8PM Server Time (11est/8pst) Info You have until 48 hours before scheduled run to reschedule if needed. If technical issues arise during your scheduled raid, we will allow 15 minutes for you to get situated before we continue on. There will be no competition for your armor specialization (Cloth, Leather, Mail, Plate). The only exception will be with Back/Neck/Ring/Relics slots-- which will be distributed based on the in-game roll system. (Heroic runs) ALL GEAR which is not an upgrade for our raiders on personal loot will be traded to the appropriate buyer. (Mythic) In-game currency only Contact To purchase a run please contact myself or others listed below. Transcndence (Transcndence#1533) Hexican (Bulbasaur#1105) Elreck (Elreck#1389) Proxxi (Proxxi#1414)Transcndence0 May 1
Apr 22 892 Assassin LF Late Night Raiding Hello, server peeps - I'm currently looking for a late night raiding guild that goes between the hours of 9pm PST (12am EST) and 1am PST (4am EST). You can hit me up in game, on here, or battletag Aut0mat1c#1387 ThanksWaylis2 Apr 22
Apr 7 delete ....Iüx0 Apr 7
Mar 22 Please Delete ...Sagara3 Mar 22
Mar 18 Keystone 15 carry for gold.MAW OF SOULS!@!@ Selling 15 carry on a depleted key for 125k, post btag below get your 15 chest with no hassle 25 min run. Maw of souls 15.Stigflow0 Mar 18
Mar 8 New streamer looking for feedback Hello I am Raige. I am a new streamer looking for feedback from my peers. I stream everyday and am very social on my stream. I am looking for people interested in giving me feedback on how i can adjust my stream to satisfy the crowd. you can catch me at Twitch.tv/Raigetv. Please stop in and say high. I stream dungeons, wq's raids you name it i stream it. I stream as a healer and sometimes dps. I also do giveaways for gametime and other things. ThanksRhaije1 Mar 8
Mar 1 (A) Synèrgy Now Recruiting (A) Synergy is currently recruiting people looking to progress in heroic nighthold! We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8PM EST Pulls start @ 8:15 EST our group is currently 5/10h 10/10n PST to #Darkfriar1469, or ingame mail to Cornerboss if your interested in raiding with us :)Cornerboss1 Mar 1
Feb 23 A <Game of Jabrones> <Game of Jabrones> We are an alliance guile, 10/10 N, 3/10 H looking to fill out a few DPS spots and expand to start running Mythic. We're fun with several close friends IRL as well as online friends that have been raiding together since Cata. Feel free to post here or send Kumona or myself a message in game for an invite. We raid 6:30 CST Wed and Sun nights and we've always got people online during the week for Mythic+.Mineadin0 Feb 23
Feb 23 Premonition Windrunner<A>Sun Mon Wed 9-12 EST Premonition is growing, and we are seeking new applicants to join us as we progress through Heroic, and Mythic Nighthold. We are a mature and easy going guild that has been around for many years. Our roster has grown and we are now in a position to start a second raid group. Our current raid times are Sunday, Monday and Wednesday evening 9pm - 12am Eastern time. If you have any questions feel free to find me in game, or go ahead and apply at our guild page http://www.premogaming.com/site/forum/viewforum.php?f=56Elimintaliti1 Feb 23
Feb 22 (A) Synèrgy Now Recruiting (A) Synergy is currently recruiting people looking to progress in heroic nighthold! We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8PM EST Pulls start @ 8:15 EST our group is currently 5/10h 10/10n PST to #Darkfriar1469, or ingame mail to Cornerboss if your interested in raiding with us :)Cornerboss0 Feb 22
Feb 17 894 Bal LF raiding guild hello, i am a 894 balance druid LF any type of raiding guild prgressing into Nighthold. I am currently 10/10H NH.I have +15 m+ clears. Looking for a guild that is filled with cool people and like to run m+. Add me at MagicPants#113255Edellilena1 Feb 17
Feb 17 881 Brewmaster looking I am looking for a guild that I can join and get some Nighthold raiding and maybe some Mythic + dungeons as well (on Alliance)Kèes0 Feb 17
Feb 15 Returning player. Any people windrunner horde side still around? Whats the status of this double server thing?Crackerjackd17 Feb 15
Feb 13 Old screenshots. Found some old screenshots and uploaded em.. Oh man, the memories. https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/12138393_10152755969777824_563912786341472650_o.jpg https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/12113354_10152755968937824_3376856523483047484_o.jpg https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/12119945_10152755970217824_8547916018351874335_o.jpg https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/12132619_10152755968757824_2929029640840388243_o.jpg https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/11239693_10152755969707824_848616721918083526_o.jpgHellacopter10 Feb 13
Feb 5 Mercs fri-sat8-11 pst10/10H NH lf dps healers Evening Mercs for hire is looking for DPS and HEALS for raids we are looking for smart people who can raid and who know what to do on their own. We are looking for a few more people too round out our mythic team and keep clearing our heroic content. We do not hold your hands and expect you too put !@#$ down, how ever we are laid back chill and like too shoot the %^-* . If you got any questions add me @ spooncooker#11269 and ill get back too you as soon as I canSpooncooker0 Feb 5
Feb 4 (delete) (delete - new thread created)Phaedray5 Feb 4
Feb 1 stealth I thought that druids got stealth at the start of game but the werewolf druid doesn't have it in his in his book or in the inventory at all that's why I'm wondering if he was suppose to or not my others have it and I'm thinking that they did.Bisson1 Feb 1
Jan 30 [H] <Stewards of Silvermoon> Recruiting :D Hello Darrowrunner! Are you looking for an active, fun and drama-free place to call home? If so, then Stewards of Silvermoon is the perfect guild for you! About us… We're a tight-knit, friendly, and helpful (social/casual) guild that's been around since Cata. We understand that real life priorities exist; whether it is family, work, or school. Most of our members are older (30+) and we prefer to have no one under the age of 18. Our guild is definitely not for those that are easily offended or are looking for a PG environment xD. Bullies, Drama-Queens, and Elitists will not be tolerated and WILL be removed. We’re looking to recruit… • Anyone of any class, spec or level with a great attitude. • Anyone interested in being a part of our newly formed raid team. We’re 7/7 Normal EN atm. -Preferably tanks & heals (iLevel 840+). -Our raids are Saturday nights, 6-9pm server. If you’re interested in raiding with us we do ask that you... • Download Discord. It makes things so much easier when trying to explain fights. • Are okay with Personal Loot. If that’s a problem, this isn’t the right raid group for you. • Be patient. Some of us are very new to raiding and these fights. There will be some wipes as well as some time between pulls for those that are trying their best to understand the fights. • Come in with a good attitude. NO ELITISTS! We are still a casual/social guild that raids for fun. We don't need any negativity or rudeness when things don't go the way you want. If Stewards sounds like the place you’d like to be, feel free to whisper Oceanaia, Aidos, Corben, Rinly, or any other officer for an invite. We look forward to hearing from you :DOceanaia0 Jan 30
Jan 27 Friday night BG's Q up for them BG's tonight everyone. Drunk and Disorderly will be rolling em through out the night after work!Reposado0 Jan 27
Jan 27 [A] <The Last Guardians> Recruiting Hello. We are a fresh guild that is just starting out. We will be doing Mythics, Mythic +'s, and eventually, once we have enough members, we will raid. The minimum ilvl to join is 850. Guild Master is 3/7 M EN and 3/3 H ToV If you have any questions, contact Alizah or Immortalis.Alizah4 Jan 27
Jan 27 LF horde raiding, any night PST Monk DPS/Heals... can learn tank if needed. Fairly new to Legion/WoW (played Vanilla for a year), not the same game anymore :P. Experienced raider on other games like Age of Conan and Rift, this is cake so far compared to those. Still, I need practice and need learn the encounters, I'm still pretty green. iL 851 - but only been playing 15-20 days now.Fiddlefinger0 Jan 27
Jan 26 [A]Incantus looking to add to its ranks We are a newly formed guild looking to add to its numbers. Have a core that raided together in lich king and are starting over on darrowmere. We are focusing on leveling and 5 mans for the time being but raiding is possible if people are up for it. All levels and classes are welcome! In game mail me or shoot me a tell if interested!Piggle7 Jan 26
Jan 26 [A] <Lex> Raiding Guild is Recruiting! Hey there! Looking for a group that is laid back and has fun, while getting down to business clearing some content? <Lex> May be the place for you! We are a Semi-casual raid looking to clear heroics before each new raid tier is unlocked. We are recruiting for our Heroic and Normal mode raid team. Currently 7/7 normal, 2/7 heroic. Potentially Mythic Raiding later on. Schedule We raid 2-3 nights a week. Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday 7:45pm -> 11pm PST Preferred Classes/Specs Shadow Priest Disc Priest Fire Mage Unholy Deathknight Balance Druid However, all classes/specs can apply Please add RushedDesign#1621 (Me) if you have further questions or concerns.Integrity4 Jan 26
Jan 26 <Geeky Gamers of WoW> Now Recruiting <Geeky Gamers of WoW> on Darrowmere is a guild that has been around for several years and is recruiting for all spots on newly forming raid team. We will be starting with Normal progression on Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor. Our goal is to build a strong team that can progress to higher difficulty settings (Heroic/Mythic) but we have to start somewhere. We are looking to add to our roster with driven and motivated individuals to help us get our guild raiding again. Since this is a newly forming team there is not anything to list under current progression but our raid leaders have cleared Emerald Nightmare several times and are currently progressing on Trial of Valor. Raid dates and times may be changed but will be most likely in the evening time around 7pm or 8pm CST 5pm or 6pm Server time. Days will be decided based off of the core groups availability. We will most likely raid two nights a week. New raiders are welcome we can help gear and teach fights. We plan to do a lot of Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons including Return to Karazhan.Redbullstr1 Jan 26
Jan 26 <Last Hope> LF Active Raiders! <Last Hope> is looking for active players who are interested in raiding on Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-9PM Server. We are currently 3/7 Mythic EN, and 3/3 H TOV. We've been an active raiding guild for 6+ years with a roster consisting of many knowledgeable, end-game raiders - many who've been playing since Vanilla. We provide a friendly, humorous and laid-back environment while yielding results. We have several Mythic+ groups running regularly, Nightbane runs, as well as the occasional RBGs. Please feel free to message me or any Last Hope member in-game if you would like more info. :)Teishi5 Jan 26
Jan 26 873 Havoc DH LF Raid Group 873 Havoc DH lf raid group 7/7 H EN - 4/7 M EN - 3/3 H ToV - 5/10 N NH Re-rolled from hunter. I am alliance atm on DH looking for a chill progression group in the evenings. Must be mature and chill group no ragers, looking to have fun with serious intent on clearing. I took a break from raiding once my old raid group disbanded. Hyperchucks#1963Feath0 Jan 26
Jan 25 Reforged is looking for ranged DPS! Hello and greetings! We'd like to introduce our self as a newly formed guild on the Windrunner server with a few things in mind. Mythic progression at a steady pace and fun. We plan to accomplish this by adhering to a strict 2 nights a week schedule for 3 hours a night on Tues/Thurs 6-9pm PST. We currently are at a 17 man roster and are looking to fill in with 3 more ranged DPS(non mage and non hunter preferred). This toon posting is not the proper GM but a placeholder character till the majority of the team makes the move. Mythic raiding is planned to begin the final week of November by focusing on Emerald Nightmare till the Nighthold arrives. We offer repairs to all raiders on day 1 and access to food and flask, if an environment that focuses on fun and progression is your style then please respond in this thread and I will be getting back to you ASAP. If applying please be lvl 110 and with a decent ilvl around 845 and above. Thank you all and we hope to have you as a part of Reforged!Thatguynpant1 Jan 25
Jan 25 [A]<Sloppy One Shot> is Recruiting <Sloppy One Shot> is currently looking for active raiders to join our strong core of 8-10 mythic quality players. For more information please add #hmnim1321 and visit the link below: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/windrunner/Sloppy+One+ShotArrowdynamic1 Jan 25
Jan 25 Raid Help Please Alliance Windrunner Hello! I am a prot pally and I need some help with some quests within raids. I would do these myself in raid finder or something but I run with 2 hunters every Friday and we usually battleground. But we all 3 have these quests to do inside of raids and we are looking for a guild to help us run through them. We are experienced in raids and at one point we saw action heavily inside progression Ulduar raids when that was the hot spot. We just need a little help if anyone can to get us through these next few quests we have. We are generous and thank full to any guild who will support us and help us out. I will check my in game mail and the forums whenever possible. Thank you to all and anyone who can help us!!!Reposado0 Jan 25
Jan 23 885 BOOMKIN LF FRI/SAT RAIDING GUILD 4/10H NH 3/3H ToV 3/7M EN Prefer to stay on windrunner/darrowmere Battlenet: MagicPants1113255Edellilena0 Jan 23