Deathwing, Executus, Kalecgos, and Shattered Halls

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
Dec 2 LF PvP Guild Looking for a pvp oriented guild to do some BGs or arenas.Claw0 Dec 2
Nov 22 Thunder Billies <5/9M ToS> 2 Night/week LFM Thunder Billies is a semi-casual Horde 2 night/week (Tuesday and Sunday) raiding guild on the connected realms of Deathwing, Executus, Kalecgos and Shattered halls. Website: http://thunderbillies.org/ Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2045/ Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/deathwing/Thunder+Billies Raid Times: Tuesday 6:00-9:00 PM PST Sunday 5:30-9:00 PM PST Loot System: We use the Thunder Billy trademarked “Don’t be an !@#” loot system. Check it out on our website. About Thunder Billies: TB was formed by a few real-life friends shortly after the launch of WoW. Since then, we've had the good fortune to gather enough quality players to make some real progress raiding. At heart, though, we're just a bunch of people who share common interests playing a game we all enjoy. The guild has been around a long time and has enjoyed success in raiding for many years. We have full cleared most of the content when it was current, but at our own pace. Our Officer group is all made up of players that have been in the guild for 5 years or more. We are all good friends and strive to maintain a good guild atmosphere as well as helping the guild progress through content. Many of our members have been in “hardcore” guilds in the past and now enjoy clearing the content at a more enjoyable pace with other like-minded people. We tend to run a lean roster. We are recruiting for raiders, not a “bench”. Atmosphere: We consider the guild an Adult atmosphere, we do not recruit members under the age of 18. That being said we do not tolerate wanton racism/sexism/bigotry. Recruitment Status: We are looking for a few good players to flesh out roster in order to continue keep moving along strong through progression. Through past expansions we have proven that the theory of “bring the player, not the class” works, so we invite all to apply if you think you would be a good fit within Thunder Billies. In particular, we are looking for a few DPS and maybe a healer or 2. Interest in Applying: If you are interested in applying, please visit our website at www.thunderbillies.org. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to anyone in Thunder Billies and they can point in the direction of someone who can answer your questions. Specific points of contact include Phalamore#1447 on battle.net or contact anyone in game. Thunder Billies, Ho!Phalamagus0 Nov 22
Nov 7 [H] Nyalotha - 5/9 Mythic LFM Nyalotha is looking for Horde raiders to help clean up ToS and hit Antrous hard. We are looking for people who are Heroic geared and Mythic ready. Currently we are looking to fill some DPS positions to help round out the 20 man and potentially give our core raiders some nights off once in a while. If you already have some mythic experience that is a huge bonus but we are willing to train any player who is just on the edge of Heroic/Mythic raiding and ready to take that next step. Raid times: Progression Tues 5:30 - 8:30 PST / 8:30 - 11:30 EST Thur 5:30 - 8:30 PST / 8:30 - 11:30 EST Clean up / Alt and Recruit Heroic Clear Sun 8:30 - 11:30 EST Current Progress ToS: 5/9M https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/deathwing/Nyalotha What We Need A current preference for Range and Melee DPS / R Shaman But also, we need you! We're looking for solid, committed raiders who take casual mythic progression seriously and are willing to help with guild mythic+ runs and heroic clears. We need people who are knowledgeable of their class and who is ready to deep dive into the current high level raid mechanics. We're a casual guild on off nights, but we go hard on raid night. If you would like to contact us for more information, please add us on B-Net Recruitment Officer: Discord Blazrael#5763 / Bnet Blazrael#1258Blazrael0 Nov 7
Nov 5 [H]<Red Branch> Recruiting Mythic Raiders <Red Branch> on Shattered Halls is looking for quality raiders to bolster our roster for mythic ToS (9/9H) (NH (3/10M), EN (7/7M), ToV (3/3H)). We raid on Tues/Wed/Sun from 6pm to 9pm Server (Pacific). Current Class needs: *Tanks - (low) *Healers - Monk(High) Other healing classes (Med) *Ranged Dps - Hunter,Warlock,Shadow Priest (High) Other ranged classes (Med) *Melee Dps - Warrior,Demon hunter,Rogue,Monk (High) Other melee classes (Med) Even if your class is not listed we still encourage you to apply. All specs and classes will be considered. We are a long standing guild (since 2008) with a strong core of raiders that have played together for several years (so we aren't going anywhere). We achieved several server firsts in MoP while maintaining our current raid schedule. If you are interested, feel free to apply at http://redbranch.guildlaunch.com or contact Brianboru#1671 or Rufnasty#1223 also... What can you expect from Red Branch: #1. You can expect to find people who over time will become friends. We try to create an atmosphere akin to the television series Cheers. We want everyone to know your name so that when you are standing in a void zone we know what to yell in vent. We really do enjoy each others company usually spending more time talking to each other on vent even after we are no longer logged in the game. #2. You can expect to find a structured environment geared toward accomplishing goals. Because we do not attract the elitist types who are willing to devote countless hours to down the latest boss or hard modes we are not currently a server first or cutting edge guild. However our progress is far from “casual” and accurately reflects the balance that we try for between casual and hardcore as such we are proud of the things we have accomplished in the limited amount of time we have. #3. You can expect to find a teacher who is willing to help you excel at your class or spec. We do not expect you to join us and be excellent we only expect you to be willing to learn. No one will hold your hand and guide you through facerolling through the latest content, however there are many people willing to show you the best places to study and improve your character. #4. You can expect to get geared relatively quickly. Obviously this is based on the amount of time you have to play but if the reason you are not able to join the latest raids is really because you lack gear and not the skill to use it then that will not last very long. We try to gear our members as quickly as possible in order to assimilate and improve the collective. What we expect from you: #1. We expect you to be kind, live by the golden rule, or whatever other clever saying you want to insert here. If you are a donkey it will not be long and your braying will be heard loud and clear and you will be removed from the guild with extreme prejudice. We are not abrasive and you should not be or don’t bother applying. #2. We expect you to be a company man or a member of the collective. Imagine Red Branch is a corporation where the members are all stockholders. You will get out of this guild what you put into it ask anyone who has stayed in the guild long enough and they will agree. However, if you place more value on your personal accomplishments than the goals of the guild then our structure implodes. If you can’t place the good of the guild above your own selfishness then once again you shouldn’t bother applying. #3. We expect you to be able and willing to R-E-A-D. If reading is a problem for you then chances are we are a bad fit. This is due to the fact that no one wants to read for you and then explain how to play your character, and if you have never read about your character class and how to play it then you are not getting the most out of your class. Teachers in the guild will point you to places you can read for yourself and improve your ability to play but if you do not improve over time then it becomes obvious you are having some sort of reading difficulties and you probably never read this paragraph anyway. #4. We expect you to use the gear we provide for the benefit of both you as an individual and more importantly for the guild as a whole. Nothing is more frustrating than gearing up a character only to see them achieve a certain gear score and then they quit playing that character. This dilutes the ability of the guild to achieve more because all that gear is being distributed through multiple sources none of which are going to be available the next time the guild needs a geared healer, tank or dps. If you have any further questions or clarification is needed don't hesitate to message me in game. -BrianboruRokoki5 Nov 5
Nov 4 Colosie That is all ..Khëmîcal4 Nov 4
Oct 24 Seeks Vanilla Immortal Coil members Haelor here. Seeking former Immortal Coil members - Vanilla Alliance guild Deathwing - Dav, Ripitrox, Ripsgirl, Shmoo, Revlic, Maehdros, too many to remember. Ochenta#1318Haelors0 Oct 24
Oct 18 <Nyalotha>5/9M LF DPS 2 Nights Guild Background Nyalotha is located on Deathwing-US and is apart of an active affiliated server-group. We're a newly formed guild and many of our members have been actively raiding since Wrath of the Lich King. Our roster is assembled of 20-35 year olds that play other games together such as HotS, Overwatch, various Steam games, etc. Our raiding environment is generally mature. Loaded with crude behavior, thick-skinned conversation and a profane sense of humor. Ideally, there's a healthy balance of shenanigans and progression. That being said, we respect our members. We've developed a strong foundation and are working to expand our roster. Mission To cultivate a competitive raid team in a community driven environment. Nyalotha was founded by a core of hardcore raiders that no longer wanted the hardcore raid schedule yet wanted to maintain a respectable rate of progression. Today, the goal still remains to compete and accomplish as much as we can in the 6 hours a week that we raid. We strive to be a place for players who want to play at a high level but only want to invest half the time that the typical progression guild does in World of Warcraft. Raid Times Tuesday 8:30-11:30pm EST Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST Sunday Optional Progression - 9/9 H Tomb - 5/9 M Tomb Recruitment Needs Holy Pally Mage Rogue Exceptional DPS (All classes welcome and all applicants will be considered.) To apply, please send a PM or contact directly through BNet at HolyAnarchy#1844 , Bartholomeu#11258 or Trevor#1835.Mcfailsworth4 Oct 18
Oct 13 LF Guild With Deathwatch Hatchling Hey! I am looking for a guild horde side that has this pet on their guild vendor that I could join the guild and purchase. That would be amazing! Ty Ty!Ceridion1 Oct 13
Oct 7 looking for a raiding guild! hey all! Im coming back to wow after a few years off. Im looking for a raiding guild for the end of this expac and into the next... A bit about me. I played mostly during vanilla,tbc, and wotlk. I played alot during those times and loved the raiding environment especially. I did a play some here and there through out the others, but casually. I have all classes at 100 right now I think save for 1 or 2. I looking to go back to my druid beginnings, but perhaps could be persuaded to play something else. It'll take me a few weeks to get geared up for raiding, but I was wondering if there is guild out there looking for dedicated raiders. let me know guys. I'm really looking forward to getting back into the game that started it all for me way back when.Snugwalnuts0 Oct 7
Sep 27 Rogue LF rBG guild Greetings, I am a returning player after 5 years of WoW hiatus. I am looking for a guild focused primarily on PvP, but willing to network & collaborate for PvE scenarios. Essentially, I am interested in end-game content through the collaboration of like-minds. I recently purchased a super gaming device after being a monk in the mountains for years, & wish to use the full advantage of it for the Horde (with great respect to Alliance). It arrives this weekend & I will begin level up. At a glance, my available times are (MDT): 18:00-2:00 hoursAong0 Sep 27
Sep 27 Balance faction population Does Blizzard have any plans to balance the faction population on this server? It's complete bull!@#$ that everywhere I go horde outnumbers me 15 to 1. Tired of getting gang raped by a bunch of green monkey %^-*s.Donovan16 Sep 27
Sep 27 No Faction Balance on Server I have been a proud member of the Alliance on Deathwing since WoW first began. Blizzards final blow to the servers 'Cross-realming', now in Legion you can't do anything without some 50+ Horde players constantly killing you and spawn camping for hours just because they can and have such large numbers we can't do anything. I never signed up for this and neither did anyone for that matter, either Blizzard starts balancing the servers or starts refunding people because it has made the game at most times unplayable.Wulfger7 Sep 27
Sep 22 @Groot (of Executus) Not that you likely check the forums, but you logged at chess in upper Kara (heroic lmao). I wanted to let you know that first, a 922 blood dk doesn't need a healer there. Secondly, if you want adds off of you, bring them to the tank dummy. You're bad. Like, terrible.Haxz2 Sep 22
Sep 20 Lok Kosh! That is all... -ArsixMackstyle6 Sep 20
Sep 19 rydar ryde??Wooshylooshy0 Sep 19
Sep 17 Yngvild the Frail Ooooooh Yngvild! I would think after watching you camp low geared alts you'd welcome a challenge, except I'm met with a "Yngvild is ignoring you." Surely "Hey bro, let's duel?" didn't frighten you that bad?Urukendo0 Sep 17
Sep 16 [H] <Throned> 2/9M ToS LF Raiders Hi All, Throned is looking for raiders to add to our Mythic Tomb of Sargarres progression! We've been progressing through content and have achieved 2/9M. We're currently working on getting Demonic Inquisition down. What's holding us back right now is our roster. We have a talented team and want to incorporate further talent to clear Mythic. Our focus is to recruit Heals but DPS is always welcome. What times do you raid? We raid on Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday. Times are from 7:30 - 10:30 PST. We ask that you are on time and have at least seen the fight. What type of atmosphere do we provide? Well, we're adults and act like them when we're progressing through content. However, we definitely have a casual side. What loot rules are in place? We run RC Loot Council and we're quite fair. If you don't know what that is, it's a Master Looter add on. It helps us divvy out the gear to people who deserve it. What voice/chat system are you using? We're currently using Discord. It's mandatory as communication is key to progression. Do I need to bring my own flasks/potions/runes? Yes and No. What we'd expect is equal contribution. If you're an enchanter, we'd only expect you to assist in enchants if a Raider would require it. In return, we'd set you up with flasks, potions and runes. Similarly, it would work the same if you contribute mats or any other assistance to the progression. What do you need from me? Mechanics, Attendance and Meters... and not always in that order. If you can show us that you're hitting these three key points, you can secure a raiding spot. How do I join? If everything above is to your liking, then shoot me a message online. You can also message Bojook, Wakenbake, Gardenol, Estrong or myself. We'll get you into a raid with us. That way, you can try us out and see if we're the match for you.Asmodee2 Sep 16
Sep 13 Forums are so active Hi does anyone even come here? Or is this place more dead than unions rbg team.Taxi4 Sep 13
Aug 11 Nyalotha [H] recruiting for Mythic ToS Greetings Mythic raiders, Nyalotha is currently recruiting Mythic raiders in search of a relaxed, yet progressed, Mythic environment. Current Raiders have Mythic exp in previous tiers and are set for Cutting Edge this tier. Interested applicants need to display knowledge of their class / rotations / stat itemization, as well as a minimum of 910 ilvl and 8/9 H experience in ToS. Current Class Needs: Rogue (Any Spec) Shaman (Elemental / Restoration) Mage (Any Spec) Monk (Wind-walker) Paladin (Retribution) Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday 8:30 -11:30 EST For further information or to start your trial status please contact Thanatos#12871 via Battlenet Real ID or Scö - Deathwing in-game.Scö4 Aug 11
Aug 9 <Discord> LFM for Tomb! Discord is located on Deathwing-US and is apart of an active affiliated server-group. We've been around and actively raiding since Wrath of the Lich King and our roster is assembled of 25-40 year olds that play other games together such as HotS, Overwatch, various Steam games, etc. Our raiding environment is generally mature. Loaded with crude behavior, thick-skinned conversation and a profane sense of humor. Ideally, there's a healthy balance of shenanigans and progression. That being said, we respect boundaries and many of our core members have been here for at least 3 years. We've developed a strong foundation and have been continually building off what was started many years ago. Mission Discord was founded by a core of hardcore raiders that no longer wanted the hardcore raid schedule yet wanted to maintain a respectable rate of progression. Today, the goal still remains to compete and accomplish as much as we can in the 8 hours a week that we raid. We strive to be a place for players who want to play at a high level but only want to invest half the time that the typical progression guild does in World of Warcraft. Raid Times Tuesday & Thursday 8:30pm-11:30 EST (5:30- 8:30 realm). Sunday night optional clean up. Progression 8/10M Nighthold 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M Trials of Valor Recruitment Needs High Priority: Brewmaster Monk Protection Warrior Any DPS class All classes still welcome and all applicants will be considered. Outside of Mythic raiding we have an active community involved in Mythic+, Achievements and other group activities. To apply, please visit our website http://www.Discord-dw.enjin.com or contact me directly through Battle Net at Yarrp#1627 Discord, slaying dragons since '08Iliketrees3 Aug 9
Aug 8 Thunder Billies Recruitment Raiding Thunder Billies [H] will be running Heroic Nighthold tonight as part of a recruitment drive. We are interested in ranged DPS that want to progress in Mythic. This should be a one-shot of most all of Heroic Nighthold so come and collect some loots and show us your stuff. About TB: We have been on Deathwing since nearly the first day Deathwing opened. 12 years later, we still have core members from Vanilla and we have picked up folks in every expansion along the way. We are a casual raiding guild that has cleared all the content in every expansion since BC. If you are interested in a casual but effective drama-free raiding environment then you might consider signing on. Raid starts around 730 Central Standard Time. Be on around then and message anyone in TB for information or check group finder.Tickfarm5 Aug 8
Jun 22 [A]<Get the Clam> recruiting for M NH [A]<Get the Clam> Recruiting for Nighthold progression <Get the Clam> is a semi-casual guild that raids two nights a week. The core group of players has been together since Vanilla and has a long list of raid experience. We currently are looking for any class/spec to bolster our numbers to get back into mythic raiding. Our biggest need is for Healers and ranged DPS but we will accept applications from all classes/roles. We do ask that players are competent at raiding on multiple specs for their class to fill spots when needed. We raid Wednesday and Sunday night from 7:00pm pst - 10:00pm pst (10pm est - 1am est). Current progression Emerald Nightmare 7/7M (cutting edge) Trial of Valor 3/3H Nighthold 10/10N 9/10H You can message Safewaylifer#1980, Lishyluu#1331, Gull#1509, any online member or apply at http://gettheclam.com/.Bucknekkid3 Jun 22
Jun 1 [H]<Discord> Mythic two night a week raiding Guild Background Discord is located on Deathwing-US and is apart of an active affiliated server-group. We've been around and actively raiding since Wrath of the Lich King and our roster is assembled of 20-35 year olds that play other games together such as HotS, Overwatch, various Steam games, etc. Our raiding environment is generally mature. Loaded with crude behavior, thick-skinned conversation and a profane sense of humor. Ideally, there's a healthy balance of shenanigans and progression. That being said, we respect boundaries and many of our core members have been here for at least 3 years. We've developed a strong foundation and have been continually building off what was started many years ago. Mission Discord was founded by a core of hardcore raiders that no longer wanted the hardcore raid schedule yet wanted to maintain a respectable rate of progression. Today, the goal still remains to compete and accomplish as much as we can in the 8 hours a week that we raid. We strive to be a place for players who want to play at a high level but only want to invest half the time that the typical progression guild does in World of Warcraft. Raid Times Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-12 EST. Sunday night optional clean up. Progression 8/10M Nighthold 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M Trials of Valor Recruitment Needs High Priority: Mistweaver & Windwalker Monk Resto & Elemental Shaman Rogue Warrior Feral Druid Exceptional Ranged DPS All classes still welcome and all applicants will be considered. Outside of Mythic raiding we have an active community involved in Mythic+, Achievements and other group activities. To apply, please visit our website http://www.Discord-dw.enjin.com or contact me directly through Battle Net at Trevor#1835 Discord, slaying dragons since '08Catbeartree32 Jun 1
May 15 [H] Legally Blind recruiting for M NH Legally Blind is recruiting DPS (pref ranged but all are welcome) for M NH progression. We are 7/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV and 1/10 M NH. Our raid times are 9pm-12am EST Tuesday and Wednesday. If interested or for more info, message any of our officers in game.Ackbar1 May 15
May 12 <CLOSED> {REDACTED}Asmodee2 May 12
Apr 11 [H] Shaman LF Guild Resto/Ele shaman looking for a guild. I used to raid vanilla through cataclysm, then took a break for a few years. Recently returned and for now need to find a guild to run heroic and mythic dungeons with.Suntide1 Apr 11
Apr 3 AO on blackhand About the Guild: Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond. Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive Faction: Horde Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE Realm Timezone: Central Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST) Progression: 4/10 Mythic Nighthold Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Voice Service: Discord What we expect: We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements. Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked. We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild. Contact us: Contact me on Battle.net: Motorhead#1102 Dayne#1150 Fujkalo#1218Bandria0 Apr 3
Mar 8 [A] Resto/Feral LFG Mostly a casual player, but want to start raiding once I hit max. Easier for me if you plan things ahead of time. Battle tag Gom#11968Tessara0 Mar 8
Mar 8 MOP Timewalkers Come on Blizz! you put it in a pvp zone????? i cant even turn in my quest cuz horde are camping it all day. this is BS manFzoul3 Mar 8
Mar 8 [H] <ClockWorkOrange> 9/10H LF RDPS/Heals ClockWorkOrange is a World of Warcraft raiding and PvP guild based on Kalecgos. Originally founded in Vanilla, we have a unique guild structure, informality, collegiality and humor that brings a sense of fun back into a game that's now filled with special snowflake idiots. We are always looking for skilled players to join our roster. Raid nights are Wednesday (normal full clear, not mandatory) Thursday, Friday (Heroic clear/progression) 6p-9p PST, 8p-11p CST, 9p-12a EST. Looking for Ranged DPS, and Healers (monk,druid). If interested PST gravic#11479 for an inv or more info.Duane2 Mar 8
Feb 25 881 Holy Pally LFG." Balance of Power" Attempting to do "Balance of power questline" but somewhat stuck due to LFR doesn't work for #5 (Essence of Power & The EN: In Nightmares. Etc. etc.). Currently in a guild with Real Life friends where we just do mythics and whatever other ways to get gear. We're pretty much at mythic+7/8 and have a hard time progressing further either because of attendance or someone in the group is behind in gear. So, with that being said. I'm possibly looking for a guild that I could possibly run with for progression or maybe able to recruit my friends and I. We average ilevels of 870+ and have no real raid experience with Legion. As for availability. I work 1500-2300 Wed-Sunday (1600-0000 Saturdays) atm. I sometimes play after work or early in the morning. My friends and I do mythics usually Saturday mornings. We honestly don't really have a set schedule since my work inhibits us to run together a lot. They're usually off in the afternoon when i work =/ I'm 26 and a disabled veteran who's played wow since beginning of BC. My main was a Holy Priest but i switched to a Holy Paladin for legion because i felt like Priests got the shaft. Used to be on the guild called Addiction here on Deathwing during the BC and WOTLK times. They kind of split up after i came back from Basic Training. My Holy Artifact rank is 45 and i'm slowly leveling it. I can also play Prot and Ret (not uber l33t at it though) both respectively around ilevel 876. my Holy spec being 881.Elevenb1 Feb 25
Feb 23 [H] Extra Chromosomes Recruiting! Recruiting Ranged DPS, 1 tank or Healer Currently 10/10H. We raid Tues/Thur 6:30 to 9 server. We are looking for skilled and laid back raiders who will take progression content serious. We are a close group of individuals who accept anyone for who they are, we enjoy having fun and playing the game together. Thanks, TreeofShatly P.S. Find me in game!Treeofshatly0 Feb 23
Feb 18 Casual Warrior LF Guild (H) Looking for a guild. Interested in raiding, but lack experience and gear to do anything serious yet. Willing to learn and have a relatively open schedule. Just want a collective of people to enjoy the game with. Cheers. Battletag: Weaver#11599Sushiplatter0 Feb 18
Feb 16 LF someone to give me his GUILD Hello all as it is almost impossible to find a few good people to help me create a new guild I am looking for someone to give me his guild. Maybe someone has an inactive one that is not using any more. Name is not so important but I would like to avoid offensive name. please either PM or reply to post.Rica1 Feb 16
Feb 6 Tank 890+ - Looking For Guild Played Vanilla through WOTLK, took a break, came back for Legion. Currently 4/7 M EN. 3/3 H ToV. 6/10 H Night Hold. Not concerned with finding matching progression level as much as I am finding a guild that is active and progressive. I don't care if you are 5/10 Normal NH, or 2/10 Heroic NH, 8/10 Mythic NH. I just like to play with people that are actively trying to accomplish things and have a positive attitude. That being said, I cannot raid more than twice a week, and prefer that the raids are on week nights (I will give up 1 weekend evening, if needed). No super late night guilds please (after midnight). Prefer Horde, but willing to do Alliance for the right match. Thank you for your time, SideEffect#1705Kleph0 Feb 6
Feb 6 [A] LF truesilver breastplate Looking for someone that has the old & now removed plan for Truesilver BreastplateUldwin0 Feb 6
Feb 4 <Jesters> Guild recruiting | Raid/Mythic/PvP New guild looking for semi experienced players for mythic+ groups and normal nighthold, looking to progress to heroic after a raiding group is set up. Raids on reset(Tuesday) and weekends. Discord voice chat, Mics required. 18+ preferred. Weekly LFR runs.Scrípted0 Feb 4
Jan 29 [H] <Cool Your Jets> Casual/social guild Pretty laid back group, no set schedules. Looking to recruit active players to work on Mythic+ and run pre-made BG's. All classes/roles welcome. BattleNet Tag - Langbot#1310Homardware0 Jan 29
Jan 28 I AM WOMBERLUST, HFP IS MINEZ!!! TitleWomberlust0 Jan 28
Jan 6 H - Fire Mage LF Semi-casual weekend raiders Hi, I'm looking for a guild to run dungeons with on weekdays and raid things Sat and Sun Evenings that ideally starts after 8 and gets done by 11:30-12 Thanks!Arkaedian0 Jan 6
Jan 6 [H] Mage LF Semi Casual Weekend Raiders Hi, I'm looking for a guild to run dungeons with on weekdays and raid things Sat and Sun Evenings that ideally starts after 8 and gets done by 11:30-12 Thanks!Obsolete0 Jan 6
Dec 31 <Unchained> Recruiting PvP/PvE We are looking for PvP and PvE players, as well as casual. We currently do not have a core raiding team or and sort of PvP team, so if youd like to start one with the guild, I'd be more than happy to recruit anybody with interest.Taaz0 Dec 31
Dec 21 [H] <Weekend Warriors> is now recruiting Weekend Warriors is currently recruiting raiders for Legion Mythic Raiding on Deathwing/Shattered Halls/Executus/Kalecgos (linked servers). Region: North America Faction: Horde Realm: Deathwing/Shattered Halls/Executus/Kalecgos (linked-servers) Raid Days: Friday & Saturday Raid Times: 7:00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m Server Time (Pacific Standard Time). About: Weekend Warriors, as our name suggests, is a weekend Mythic progression guild. We strive to complete all the content while it's current while maintaining a relatively light raiding schedule. Outside of raids, we're a very active guild that often does Mythic+, PvP, or casual runs. We provide repairs, and are working towards building up a supply of mats to provide other raiding resources. We use Discord, and have an active channel outside of raiding as well. Ability to communicate on Discord is vital if you'll be raiding with us. Expectations: We're looking for competent raiders who can attend the aforementioned raid times; people with appropriate gear for the content and, more importantly, the ability to perform the mechanics required to progress into Mythic content. Given we are only raiding ~8 nights a month (2 per week) attendance is paramount so we can have a consistent raid team that can progress together through the content. Raiders should aim to attend at least 7/8 of the raid nights in a given month. Loot System: We use personal loot on farm runs and at times use master loot + rolls for progression to avoid situations where people receive items they cannot trade but won't use. Current Needs: We are looking for 1 healer (raid healer pref) and ranged DPS. Trial Process: Our trial process is generally pretty quick. We would bring you in for our heroic EN, normal/heroic ToV runs on Friday to see how you do. If you prove your worth there, we'd be happy to have you the next day for Mythic if you like us and are willing to transfer. Tiqi#1946 (Raid Leader) Stórm#1970 (Healing Officer) To apply, please reach out to one of the battle-tags above.Rhaknar0 Dec 21
Dec 21 Need a pvp guild Resto/Elem shaman looking for a pvp guild. I picked the worst server, have glad exp in wotlk. Have high rated teamsNugun0 Dec 21
Dec 21 Looking for casual pvp guild Hi im looking for a casual pvp guild with normal bgs and world pvp in mind. Im multi faction but my alliance characters are in a completely different battlegroup and I know no alliance from this battlegroup. I have no interest in rbgs or arena or raids because I dont think im capable of doing that kinda content. The reason I am looking for a casual pvp guild for just normal stuff is because of the low stress involved, this will be the first guild I will have join in a while. I mainly been in my alts guild the last couple xpacs. I also do basic pve content, anything besides raiding. But I find that I enjoy pvp overall. So if anyone knows a place I might fit in or would want me please let me know. thanks in advanceAdarkend0 Dec 21
Dec 20 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker1 Dec 20
Dec 20 [A] <Hit List> is now recruiting for pvp Hit List is opening its doors and looking for unique players to fill our ranks for wpvp events. We will also be looking to form arena teams within the guild and start doing rbgs at a later date. Recruitment will be cut off at a certain number and anyone interested in joining may post here or contact me in game.Dnasty1 Dec 20
Dec 9, 2016 [H]<Midnight Rodeo> Recruiting Casual Raiders We're looking for DPS and healers for our core raid team. We run Mythic+ all throughout the day and night including Karazhan. Weekday raiding is our thing, 5PM server time and after. Don't be shy if you're not the best player, we'll help you out.Empero0 Dec 9, 2016
Dec 3, 2016 Buying All Herbs in Bulk Looking to purchase all herbs in bulk for under market price. You can cod me them, I will take all. I will expect at least a 30% min reduction in market price value, i can take as much quantity that you can offer. Current Market Price: Starlight Rose - 105g Foxflower- 25-30g Fjarn - 20g Aethiril- 15g Dreamleaft - 20g Yserralline seeds - 8gOaibanker0 Dec 3, 2016