Dentarg and Whisperwind

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
2h Raizin Kane - T/W 10p-1a EST Raid Team Guild: (A) Raizin Kane Server: Whisperwind/Dentarg (PVE-CST based server) Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday Raid Times: 10pm - 1am EST (9p-12a CST / 8p-11p MST / 7p-10p PST) Current Progression: 11/11N Antorus, 4/11H Antorus Previous Progression: 7/7N & H EN, 3/3N & H ToV, 10/10N & H NH, 9/9N & H ToS Chat App: Discord Loot System: RC LootCouncil Raizin Kane is looking to add members with 930+ ilevel and 70+ traits in their main raiding spec that want to be part of an active community of adult players that enjoys Raiding, Mythic+, Achievements, and helping one another throughout the week. We are seeking quality and dedicated members as we work together to progress towards mythic raiding and also want to be part of an active community outside of raiding. Recruiting for the following Raid Team Roles: Tanks: - Off-spec w/DPS Main Spec for DH, DK, or Warrior Healers - Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, and Resto Shaman RDPS - Bal Druid, MM Hunter, 2 Mages (Frost and/or Arcane), Ele Shaman, & Warlock MDPS - DK, DH, Shaman, & Warrior **ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO APPLY** GUILD HISTORY Raizin Kane was established back in September 2014 with a small group of co-ed adult players and the guild is run by a Father-Son team. The guild has progressed from barely able to fill a full 10 person guild team to complete normal Highmaul to now having a solid core group of players that has cleared all heroic content in WoD and Legion thru Nighthold (AoTC). We are now looking to expand our roster to move beyond Heroic and build towards a Mythic Raid Team. GUILD PHILOSOPHY This is a game that is played to be fun and enjoyable both in and out of raiding. We are searching for members that are willing to research fights and their class in order to become part of high quality raid team. We strive to clear content and progress higher in server rank to become one of the top raiding guilds on Whisperwind. We are looking for members that can do their role and have fun playing the game together. If you would like to talk further please contact us on Battlenet @ Karlmic#1834, Christoff#1674, Kniddelen#1295, Morpheuz#1150 or whisper us in game on Whisperwind, or catch us on our Discord channel.Karlmic5 2h
5h [A] Methods of War looking for casual raiders Methods of War, a guild on the Alliance side (Horde has cooties) of the server Whisperwind is looking for folks who want to raid. The guild has been together for years and in the past was pushing for server and world firsts but were asked by all the other guilds to give them a chance and decided to go casual, very casual. We are nice like that. What are we looking for? Like every guild we would love some ranged folks. But we welcome anyone with an active account, a reasonable I-level and is interested in raiding normal and heroic. We even take Gnomes. If you have never raided before or are wanting to slow down and are looking for a home we would love to chat with you as well. We are very supportive of folks with lives, some of us even have them. As such we raid only two nights a week. Fri 9:45 PM to 12:00 Sat 10pm -12. We provide food, pots and witty repartee. We get that this is a fun thing and real life gets in the way. You will never be pressured to raid, ever. Despite our casualness we are still currently 9/9 Normal TOS and 8/9 Heroic TOS. If we sound like a place where you might want to be contact one of the following: leboomer#1657 XanthorXIII#1797 Pyrina#1119Thumperbolt17 5h
5h [A] <Prominence>9/11H late night guild! Hello! <Prominence> is currently looking for active late night raiders (with a focus on DPS , but all exceptional players will be considered). 5/9 M ToS, 11/11 N and 9/11 H AtBT. Working on building a strong roster for AtBT mythic progression. In need of mythic-ready players with a passion for raiding, and the drive to excel. Please be punctual, able to work (and play) well with others, and able to take constructive criticism when necessary. Raid times (CST): Friday: 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM Saturday: 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM All applicants will be considered regardless of role or experience, but logs are highly preferred. If you would like to know more about us or feel you'd be a strong addition to our team, please respond here, or send us a message: Discord: Cat#2618 Antherious#1294 Zent#6814 Sandwich#9389 or BTag: FoxyKiwi#1817 (Cat) Antherious#1315 (Antherious) GhostPants#1709 (Zent) ShinyPants#15972 (Sandwich)Lyna6 5h
11h (A) "Last Pull Magic" 6/11 H Antorus 3/9m Tos Faction= Alliance Raids Progression= 3/9 M ToS 2/11 H Antorus Info & Raid times= We are looking to push into some casual mythic progression. MR is Tue/Wed 8-10:30pm central (Server time) we have other alt raids and putting a casual RBG night together Sunday 8-10:30pm and Thursday 8-10:30 pm. mythic + is ran thru out the week non scheduled. open recruitment for casuals. Then add chrism#1202Sailrjupiter8 11h
19h [A] <AnduriL> Late Night Raid LF 1 Healer We're a late night alliance raiding guild on Whisperwind looking to add skilled and reliable players to our raid team. We're mostly a group of working adults who still enjoy the game, especially raiding. Many of us have been playing on Whisperwind since Classic and the guild has been around since early TBC. We're not a hardcore guild, but we still focus on getting things done within our 6 hours per week raid schedule. Our goal every raiding tier is to clear Heroic and then some Mythic progression. We offer food/flasks/potions to our raiders as well as guild repairs. If you think AnduriL will be a good fit for you please apply @ anduril.enjin.com, or you can also talk with an officer (Shinpai, Tsamane, Dairmin or Snarlsbarkly) in game or Btag (listed below). Legion Progression: - Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Mythic - Trial of Valor - 2/3 Mythic - The Nighthold - 3/10 Mythic - Tomb of Sargeras - 2/9 Mythic - Antorus - 5/11 Heroic Raid Days & Times: Main Raid Team: - Tuesday, Thursday and Monday - 11:15pm - 1:15am CST/Server (9:15pm - 11:15pm PDT) Alt Raid Team: - Wednesday - 11:15pm - 1:15am+ CST/Server (9:15pm - 11:15pm+ PDT) Currently Recruiting: - Tanks = Full - Heals = Any Class - MDPS = Full - RDPS = Warlock, Spriest, Shaman, Boomkin Raider Requirements: - Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience a plus - Able to make 85% of scheduled raids (10 of 12 raids per month) - Good raid awareness - Coming to raids prepared (researching boss fights, with all gems/enchants/etc) - Twitch App w/ a working microphone - Age 21+ required Casual Players: If you are a casual player looking for a guild to just hang out, chat it up or just read green text you're welcome to join us. We also run an alt raid team that raids at the Normal to Heroic levels just for fun and is open to all guild members that are interested. BattleTag Contacts & Website: Tsamane = Tsa#1851 <-- Recruitment Officer Shinpai = zenbi#1271 Dairmin = darmin#1413 Snarlsbarkly = killaudio#1754 For more detailed information visit: anduril.enjin.com Come join us!Snarlsbarkly18 19h
22h <Of Hells Design> Recruiting for Core <Of Hells Design> is looking to recruit dependable, long term, and skilled players for our raiding roster. If you feel you match this description, please get in contact with us. Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST Available spots: DPS- Melee and Ranged slots open Healers- Non Druid or Priest healers Hybrid players- People who can Tank/Heal and Dps are highly valued About OHD OHD was formed during T11 of Cata on Scarlet Crusade by two real life friends. Our goal has always been to clear each raid before the next one releases on the highest difficulty possible. Over the years we have held high server rank boss kills since moving here after D3's release. While we are not as hardcore as we use to be we are still focused on challenging ourselves and improving with every tier. In addition to playing Wow we enjoy playing a multitude of other Blizzard and non Blizzard games. Some of these games include League of Legends, Diablo 3. Overwatch, and Heroes of the Storm. We want players who are looking for a place to call home when we aren't killing bosses. Casuals and other non raiding players are also welcome to join us. OHD maintains a relaxed and friendly atmosphere to help encourage a fun and successful raiding environment. With this in mid we still have the same expectations of any other serious or high end raiding guild. Which include dedication to the guild/raid team, high attendance and consistently maintaining a high level of skill in our play. As a member in OHD you'll have access to assistance for everything you might need. Such as flask, potions, food, and more. All we ask from you is that you show up to raids, play hard and enjoy playing the game with us. Things about you (we hope!) • You enjoy raiding and challenges above all else. • You strive to maximize how helpful you can be to the team and the guild. • You don’t complain about menial things such as gear, boss fights, class mechanics, etc. • You understand that raiding means wiping a lot. Sometimes even for multiple nights in a row. • You strive to maintain nearly 100% attendance, with exception to unavoidable things such as emergencies. • You maintain a positive attitude while raiding even when things get tough. If you are interested and you feel you have these qualities please contact us in game or add me to btag= Ysosrslawl#1721.Leorick22 22h
1d Returning Player LF Raiding Guild Hi All, I figured I would reach out to see if there are any guilds looking for a new raid recruit. Preferably horde but would consider a faction change for the right fit. I'm a returning vanilla through Mists player who decided to take a number of years off from WoW to manage family and career. I've recently gotten back into the game and I am eager to hone my skills in mythic + content and ultimately raids once again. I did a lot of raiding years ago including leading quite a number. Nowadays I am most interested in being a solid and punctual foot soldier to help a guild down Heroic content and perhaps mythic, but most of all I want to have fun with during my game time and be challenged. My ideal raid times are 9pm-12am server or cst. I am game to raid 2-4 times per week and open to all other content that the guild is running. I've been playing my Fury warrior the most lately and have it up to 920+. I've hit a bit of a gearing wall the past week or so but still grinding out whatever mythic+ content I can. Having a group to run with consistently would be key. I also have a 900+ guardian druid, 110 Shaman and 110 Lock that I would be willing to play following a bit of gear grind. Thats all I have for now. If you think I would be a fit, let me know. Cheers, TreagohrTreagohr5 1d
1d LFG - 948 Arc Mage and 948 HPally Me and a friend are looking for a guild (Heroic Antorus) Im 948 Arcane Mage 11/11N 3/11H He is 948 H Pally 11/11N 6/11H Looking for a guild that raids twice a week, not later than 12 am. Would like for the guild to also run M+ and be a nice friendly guild :) My battle net is angrymidget#1520Saparinoo3 1d
2d Fri/Sat 11/11N 4/11H LFM! <TAINTGUARDIANS> 4/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal is LFM for Antorus progression! Raid days/times. Fridays/Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST.Who are we? We're a guild comprised of young adults. We like to have fun while we raid. Jokes/Busting on each other is fully encouraged. We don't take the game too serious, and like to enjoy for what it is, a game. What we offer as guild A place you can relax and have a good time. A light/friendly atmosphere while keeping it serious enough to progress through content at a decent pace. AoTC every tier. Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants etc for those who contribute in any way. Raids every week! Mythic plus runs every week!What we expect of you, a raider of TAINTGUARDIANS! Be on time! Know your class. Come Fridays/Saturdays with a good attitude ready to kill some bosses!Current Needs Heals/DPS!Contact Info Beef#12743Wàndà0 2d
2d LF Reroll guild starting over new account So title says it all, this is a new account as i gave my old one from 2007 to my son because he is on college and did not have time to relevel any toons and a few of his friends play. We forgot his old accont info since he quit playing a few years back. I will be leveling with no heirlooms and with my job am not on all the time. I do not raid anymore ( since draenor ) even then was not raiding all that much, got burned out in cata. So there you have it looking for a reroll guild or a guild that actually does some leveling, does old content and has members actually on and talk. Thanks all and it will be alliance side.Jaffos0 2d
2d [A] <EV> LF DPS Sat/Sun 4/11 H AtBT We are currently looking for ranged DPS for AtBT! We're a semi-casual raiding guild that raids on Sat/Sun. If you are looking for mythic progression, then we probably are not the guild for you. We're all working professionals with real lives/family/work but enjoy taking bosses down together. We're not interested in being a server first or the best we just want to get together, have fun and get content down. If this sounds interesting to you please read below :) About Us: <Errant Venture> guild on the Alliance side located on the Whisperwind server. The guild was formed by a group of players who came together in during the Legion expansion. We aim to be a guild that is laid back, enjoying our gaming experience, striving to grow as players while progressing through raiding or mythic dungeons. Our core group consists of long time World of Warcraft players who have a wide variety experience with high level end game content but have decided to take a more casual approach to the game. Our primary goal however will always be to have fun while supporting each of our fellow guild-mates. Whether you are a veteran to World of Warcraft or a new player, if you are looking for a new guild home, we hope you will give us consideration. We are currently 4/11 H AtBT and 11/11 N AtBT We look for the following traits in inviting members to join our guild/raids: - Dependable. Please be on time and ready to go, preferably 10 minutes before the raid time. Flasks/cauldrons/food are provided by the guild as are repairs. - Communication. Perhaps the most important aspect. Players will be expected to sign up for raids and notify officers if they cannot attend. Additionally, players are encouraged to ask questions in regards to mechanics, classes, and gear. - Respect. You will be expected to always treat your fellow members with class and respect. We all make mistakes and we all learn at different paces. Having a positive helpful attitude is a requirement for joining us. Mean spirited behaviour will not be tolerated so please leave drama at the door! - Desire to learn mechanics and willingness to help others. - Active Engagement with the Guild. Running content, helping other members, being social with others, contributing to the guild resources, etc. - Adequate gear, performance, and a clear focused attitude. (don't juggle chainsaws while raiding!) Current Raid Needs: With the imminent release of Antorus the Burning Throne, we are looking to bolster our progression raider ranks with a few new players. We are currently looking for RDPS and DPS, also dps with off spec heals/tank would be ideal. Raid Times: Saturdays 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM Eastern Sundays 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM Eeastern General PVE Content: Raiding is not all we are about however as you'll often find our members participating in dungeons, levelling, and all around social fun. We welcome players who have interest in all areas, skill level, and experience level. We also welcome our regular non-progression raiders to any raid content that is currently on farm. Voice Communication: We use Discord for voice communication during dungeons and raids, which is required during raiding. Although it's not necessary to speak in discord we've found it's a lot easier if you have questions to speak up and engage in guild discord chat. We don't bite and love to interact with our members! How to get an invite to <Errant Venture> If you are interested in joining us please reach out to us on battle.net: Merria#1755 Kohmet#1597 Squashy#11988 Please DO NOT transfer expecting an immediate invite. We would like to group with you via dungeons to give everyone a chance to get to know one another. This will allow both parties a chance to see if the fit is mutual.Lovespace34 2d
4d Guild.LFM(H, M) LF Ranged <Sudo Apt Get Upgrades> The guild is comprised of veteran members that have long standing experience in end-game raiding with server first experience. We are now currently looking to rebuild our core team with skilled, and like-minded individuals that will put forth the effort that it takes to progress quickly. Our goal will be to push through new normal and heroic raids, and move quickly into more and more difficult content with a bit of a 'harder-core' approach (see expected of you section). Our current raid schedule is based around weekend raiding: Friday: 7:00PM - 10/11:00PM CST Saturday: 7:00PM - 10/11:00PM CST Sunday: Overflow pending interest Our Current Progression: 10/10 H NH 9/9 H TOS Progressing through throne quickly, and ready to get the bodies we need to start doing mythic! Get in contact with us! ISO: Ranged DPS Though any player could be considered, we are mainly in search of some ranged DPS, exceptional healers, and an experienced tank(s). Expected of you: Come to raids prepared. Have knowledge of the upcoming fights, and be able to pay attention to, listen to, and perform mechanics/strategies as per directions (videos and strategies have and always will be given in advance, and you should utilize the resources the guild provides to prepare). Research your class, and strive to always increase performance in your off-time. Be thick skinned enough to receive criticism, or quick instructions on the fly without feeling attacked or singled out - everyone, including officers, can always do something better, and actually being alerted to issues is the only way for anyone to know about them and improve. You should understand that this is a team effort, and the spotlight isn't always on an individual person - even if a comment is made about a mistake, or good performance that might directly point to you. Take critiques or compliments in stride, fix issues, and move along. Good progression depends on the entire team taking responsibility for improving, and not relying solely on a single or few individuals. Sometimes raiding can be a stressful environment. Our goal will be for EVERYONE to be performing at their maximum potential - and eventually be in sync enough that each person knows what another is going to do in any given situation before it even happens. Finally, speak up in raids, make you and your personality known. Utilize your voice, be helpful, and don't hesitate to call out something someone else might have missed. Be an actual part of the team, have fun, and down end-content bosses while doing so! Loot: Currently we run with personal loot. What drops for you is yours, though everyone - being team oriented and adult minded - are typically quick to announce unneeded gear that is up for grabs by other raid members. These 'extra' pieces are typically handed out in a /roll manner unless it is a dire upgrade for a well performing/deserving member - and in the case several members could really use the item it will be discussed in terms of largest most beneficial upgrade. VOIP: We currently use Discord, and it is required for all raiding members. Interested in learning more or getting to know some of the members searching to grow their group towards upcoming content? Please get in contact with us! Contact: Notbroken - Locious#1900 Feníxx - Fenixx#1405 Thaelcron - Thaelcron#1428 http://sudoaptgetupgrades.dynu.netNotbroken26 4d
4d [A] Pulse - 2/11 H Tu/Th 830-1030p - LF Heals Recruiting Needs - Updated 11/28/17 Looking for an additional healer in addition to a couple more melee. Current Progression Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 H Trial of Valor - 3/3 H Nighthold - 10/10 H Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 H Antorus - 3/11 H Pulse is a guild made mostly of people that have been playing together since BC. We came over to Whisperwind during Cataclysm and raided through most of Cata, some of MoP, and all content in Warlords. We made sure we always got the AotC achievements within the time given before new content, all while maintaining a relaxed atmosphere. We are opening our doors to fill our a couple key spots for our raid time. We pride ourselves on having relatively little turnover in our membership. We work to make sure we bring in the right people to our guild, but also make sure it is the right fit for them. The type of person we look for are those that are respectful and enjoy playing the game. If you are looking for a hard core or "mature" environment, this isn't going to be for you. We've done our time doing hard core raiding and those times have passed us by. We have no desire to add people that are disrespectful or abusive towards others. By all means, this doesn't mean we are a G-rated or PG-rated guild, it just means we want everyone to respect each other and get along with plenty of joking and craziness to keep us sane. We maintain an extremely diverse group of individuals from different cultures, lifestyles, interests, and so on. If you are easily offended by diversity - move on. We are a safe place where people don't have to hide who they are or be afraid of slurs being slung at them. We are here to play a game and have fun doing it. So what can you expect? I'll make it pretty clear... Raids are Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 PM to 10:30PM CST and are focused on Heroic content only. If a day is not viable for whatever reason, we may choose to raid on Sunday instead during that week. We get invites going 10-15 minutes early. Loot will be all personal loot - no loot drama Everyone is expected to have a basic understanding of the encounters, but it'll be a pull and learn (and adjust) environment. Everyone will be expected to come prepared (no pun intended for this expac), but we do provide flasks and feasts. Raid environment will be casual, but staying focused on progression content and able to take feedback is expected. Farm content we do let things get much looser as long as we get the tasks done. If you commit to raiding, you'll be expected to show up. If life happens, just let someone know and deal with what is more important. At the end of tiers, we do ease back on raiding and will start giving evenings back to our members to do as they wish or start opening them up to alt runs or achievement runs in old content. It's not really complicated who we are looking for. Also be sure you have the right expectations in who we are. If you have questions or think our guild might be the right fit, message me at Flayre#1403 and we can discuss things.Flayre41 4d
5d [A] Ethereal 3/11H 11/11N Heals+DPS! <Ethereal> is an Alliance guild, new to Whisperwind's vibrant raiding community. Originally formed in 2006 on Vek'nilash, we are a guild of friends, many of whom have been raiding together for the better part of 4 years or more with a few still in the guild since its inception. We are a mature group of professional people who really enjoy each others' company, and a lot of us play other games together as well as do more outside of raiding (farming old content, PvP, tycoons that play the AH, M+ etc). We've even had meet-ups! The latest one happened at Blizzcon. :) We are Currently Recruiting: Healer(s): Holy Paladin preferred, others welcome DPS: Ranged (Mage, Hunter, Shaman, Druid) preferred. Interested Melee please reach out. Raid Times: We raid 2 days (Tuesday/Thursday) a week, from 9-12PM ST (Central). We would love to do more mythic content if we had the roster for it. Progression: EN: 7/7H, 2/7M ToV: 3/3H NH: 10/10H, 3/10M ToS: 9/9H ABT: 11/11N, 3/11H What you can expect: - Flasks, food, enchants provided - Experienced raid leaders and raid core with many years of Heroic/Mythic experience in multiple roles - A friendly, patient, supportive close-knit group of adults with a decidedly NSFW voice chat at times - Focus on progression What we're looking for: - Openly communicative about attendance (we understand real life happens) - Open to constructive criticism and interested in maxing out their toon to be the best it can be. We love numbers and we love killing internet dragons. We log every raid and our logs can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/211 - General familiarity with raid strats - Team-minded Our Loot System: We use EPGP for loot. Contact: Mushies#1764 Lunula#1687 Zeta#1225Lulith5 5d
5d [A]<Always Sunny In Dalaran> LF Raiders This guild was created a month back and we are in need of some DPS and healers for our N/H raid team. We are fairly casual, raid nights are still TBD but will take place at 8-11pm (most likely on T/Th). Ranged DPS and Healers are needed but we are accepting all roles and classes.Aalya0 5d
5d [A]<From Ashes> Looking for more! From Ashes is a fun, social, and mature guild on the Alliance side of the Whisperwind/Dentarg server. We came together out of a strong desire to form a family-like community who wanted to play the game in a friendly low key environment while still managing to kick butt and have a good time doing so. Have a full time job? Kids? Need an environment that understands that real life comes first? From Ashes is for you! We cater to those 21 and older who want to do anything from raiding to mythic + to farming old achievements and mounts. Raiding Our raid team likes to have fun in a low stress environment while pushing normal and heroic progression. We expect you to be on time and prepared with food, flasks, enchantments and consumables, along with a basic understanding of the fights. Inexperienced? We are willing to help you learn, as long as you are willing to put the effort in for us as well! Our raid team currently needs a few more mature and reliable ranged dps as we start into Antorus! We are currently at 6/11 N- Antorus. (We are also 9/9 H/N-ToS, 10/10 H-NH, 10/10 normal Nighthold, 7/7 normal and heroic EN, and 3/3 normal and heroic TOV) We raid Sunday and Wednesday, 8pm-10pm CST (server time) Not interested in raiding? We do everything from mythic + dungeons and N/H raiding to WQs and alt runs to achievement, xmog, and mount runs. We are looking for all classes to build up multiple consistent mythic and Mythic+ dungeon teams as well! Are you ready to rise? Contact me via BattleTag: Chelusa#1974 Contact our officers in game: Jyou (GM), Namaah (myself, Officer), Widowsson (Officer), Swamp (officer), Annakin (Officer), or Poundsofpaws (Officer)Namaah67 5d
6d [A]<Errant Venture> Wed/Thurs LF DPS Updated 10/19/2017 About Us: <Errant Venture> is an Alliance guild located on the Whisperwind server, started by a group of players who came together with the launch of Legion. We aim to clear content in a laid-back, enjoyable setting. Our core group consists of long time World of Warcraft and SWTOR players with a wide variety of experience in high level end game content. Stuck It is one of two teams within the guild; our raid schedule is Wed/Thu 8:30 - 11:30 Eastern. We formed this team with the expectation of simply clearing Heroic content. That said, our current roster size limits our options once we're AotC. While the overarching intent will always be limited to Heroic content, having a few more players on our roster would enable us to fill some time between raid tiers poking at a Mythic boss or two. Right now, our roster is pretty steady around 15-16. We'd like to find another 4-5 consistent, capable players to bring that number to 20. At this point in time, Stuck It is looking to add a few more capable DPS - ideally one willing to backup tank if needed; a Mage and Rogue would be especially desirable as well. Really though, we're able to make any class/spec work provided both solid numbers and culture fit. The raid culture within Stuck It is predicated on players being both capable and accountable. If you're not willing to own up to a mistake, this is not a good team for you. After a wipe, we'll want to know what happened - did someone stand in stupid? Great. We know our strat doesn't need tweaking. There's no blame/shame/scream/rage. We simply figure out what went wrong, decide if we need to discuss it, and pull. As the raid lead, I look for players that are willing to learn fights, understand their specific role/class contributions, effectively communicate relevant information after a wipe, and contribute at a high level. We do not spend much raid time explaining fights, mechanics or class play. We spend raid time pulling. Certainly, early in a tier we might spend a bit more time pre-pull talking about things, but overall my approach to raid leading is not to stand in front of a boss and teach, but rather to facilitate our progression from 80% wipes to 50% wipes, to 20% wipes, to kill. Equally important to our team is, well, we're all pretty normal. We're not looking for people to come in and rock the boat in that regard. The average team member is probably in their mid-30s, with jobs/family etc. We're pretty calm, sane and grounded. You don't have to fit this profile, but you do have to not kill the vibe. If you're interested in talking about a spot on our team, reach out to Duress#1404 or Kosh#1220. We'll spend some time getting to know each other and answer any additional questions you may have. We'll also ask to see a few logs. If all seems good, we'll have you come along for a night or two before inviting to the guild. What will be expected of you once on the team to maintain core spot: - Regular and consistent attendance. - Solid communication via forums and during raids - Respect for mechanics, sound play, and solid execution. - A positive, helpful, team-first attitude. General disclaimer: Raiding is not all we are about, you'll often find our members participating in M+, leveling, Monday night open runs and all around social fun. We do welcome players who have interest in all areas, skill level, and experience level. Multiple raid teams within the guild provides a solid player base for activities outside of raiding. Voice Communication: We use Discord for voice communication during dungeons and raids, which is required during raiding.Køsh21 6d
Dec 5 [H]Hordes of Chaos Hello and welcome to the official recruitment thread for our Guild Hordes of Chaos (HOC). The intended purpose of our thread is to inform you, a possible new member, of who we are and for you to decide whether Hordes of Chaos would be a good fit for you. About Us: Hordes of Chaos has been built on a handful of core values: 1) Respect 2) Equality 3) Commitment 4) Community 5) Friendship 6) Fun Staying true to these values has shaped us into the Guild we are today and will continue to help shape our future. We know that our future, as a Guild, is not possible without our members. We would not be the Guild we are today if it wasn’t for our members. Both past and present. And we will never forget how important our members are to the success of Hordes of Chaos. We’ve always believed that it is more important to recruit the person playing the character. Rather than the item level, achievement number and/or raid progress of the character. Surrounding ourselves with good people has allowed us to provide a Guild atmosphere that most people have never experienced before. A testament to this concept is in the number of females that call our Guild home. Not only do they call Hordes of Chaos home, but the number of females that hold Leadership positions is yet another reason why our Guild is truly one of a kind. We are a family oriented Guild. Many of our members have families and in some cases their children also play World of Warcraft with them or will be sitting on their lap while they play. With saying that we ask that all chat is kept PG-13. This helps keep the atmosphere fun and respectful for everyone. Because you never know who may be listening. Activity: 99% of our Guild is made up of adults. Whether it be careers, family, college or a combination of them all, most of us can’t be on as much as we would like. We have members that may only play a few hours a month. And we have members that play a few hours a day. The Guild is mainly active in the evenings and on the weekends. As a Guild we run Dungeons (Normal, Heroic & Mythic), Looking for Raid(LFR), SOME PVP, Transmogrify Runs, Level ALTS, Pet Battles, New Patch and Expansion Group and many other activities in Azeroth. As a Guild we hold “Gathering Parties” to help us stock the Guild Bank. This allows us to provide the Guild with Food, Cauldrons, Gems and other items throughout the year. Raiding: We have raided every expansion since TBC. And we don't plan on stopping any time soon. We as a Guild have a much different mentality than most other Guilds. And this stems from our belief of recruiting the person playing the character, rather than the characters current ilvl or raid progress. We are looking for raiders that are willing to put in the extra work to push themselves to a new level. Whether it be watching guides on their specific class, reading over forums and/or asking questions. This is really what sets a raider apart. However, there is only so much a raider can do on their own. You need an excellent Raid Team supporting you. And that is what we can offer you. As long as you're willing to put in the work to better your knowledge and understanding of your specific class. Friday: 8:15PM-10:30PM Server Time Saturday: 8:00PM-10:00PM Server Time Interested in joining Hordes of Chaos?: Whether you’re new to the game, a seasoned player, enjoy leveling alts, get your pet battle on, Raid, PVP, manage the Auction House, are an achievement hunter, or even enjoy showing off your favorite mount throughout Azeroth HOC may be the Guild for you! There are a few things that we expect from everyone in the Guild: 1) You will be a member of our Guild. Therefore you are a direct representation of the Guild while you’re playing in Azeroth. We expect you to represent our Guild with Pride and Respect. 2) Staying true to our Core Values has helped us become the Guild we are today. If you are a member of Hordes of Chaos we expect our members to stay true to our values. 3) And lastly have FUN! Contact Information: 1) Comment below 2) Add me to your friends list. (Real ID-Fatality#1588) 3) Use the Looking for Guild function in game 4) You can also start a conversation with anyone in the Guild and they will refer you to an Officer that is online at that time. Thank you for taking a look at our Guilds Recruitment Thread. We look forward to speaking with you soon! Safe Travels, Hordes of Chaos Horde-US-Whisperwind ServerDogtag16 Dec 5
Dec 5 [A] <Last Attempt> LF DPS & Healers <Last Attempt> is in the market for a few more motivated, dedicated players to join our ranks for raiding and other fun in Legion! We are a laid back, Heroic ONLY team -- Casual in attitude but serious during raid time. We're looking for players to join our in-game "family"! A little about us: Raid Days: Wed/Thurs Raid Times: 7pm – 10pm CST (invites at 6:45) GL: Raiyyn (BTag: Malorey#1733) RL: Grïm (ï - alt 139) Officers: Ironhide & Mindrain Antorus: 11/11N, 2/11H ToS: 9/9N, 9/9H NH: 10/10N, 10/10H More in-depth information can be found at on our website. Contact me with any questions you might have! Website: http://lastattemptwpw.guildlaunch.com We're looking for a few DPS and a couple of Healers. ... How to Reach Us: - You can fill our our short "getting to know you" app on our website http://lastattemptwpw.guildlaunch.com. - Get in touch with an Officer, or me, in game to chat! - Leave a response here and we'll try to catch you in-game. Looking forward to hearing from you!Raiyyn0 Dec 5
Dec 4 <Justified> Raid team recruiting ranged DPS <Justified> is a mature casual raid team on Whisperwind-Dentarg Alliance. Tank - Full Healer - Full MDPS - Full RDPS - 2-3 more, any class We have a mix of male and female players, most are in our 20's and 30's, and many couples. Do to the age of our member base and the way guild chatter can be, we are only accepting 18+. We like to poke fun at each other a lot, if you can dish it out, be prepared to take it as well! As a guild, we aim to clear Heroic while current content and achieving AOTC. Mythic raids may be a possibility in the future provided the raid team wishes to pursue it. Please have an ilevel of 925 to be considered for a raid spot at this time. Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 8-10pm CST. Heroic Emerald Nightmare (AotC) – 7/7 Heroic Trial of Valor (AotC) – 3/3 Heroic Nighthold (AotC) – 10/10 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras (AotC) – 9/9 Normal Antorus – 11/11 Certain raiders may be asked to maintain an off spec tank/heal gear and skills to be able to step in should a main spec tank/heal be away. The progression part means that we like to get bosses down: • Be competent at their class/spec and change talents to optimize for each boss. ​• Optimize their gear (Gems/Enchants). • Understand progression fight mechanics. • Use Warcraft Logs to assess performance. • If under-performing dramatically, to be fine with stepping out in order to get a kill. • Check Damage/Healing compared to same ilevel class cohort on fight-by-fight basis. • Perform mechanics in fights (Don't stand in the fire!) • Raid supplies will be provided by the guild for progression. We also have a lot of people running Mythic+s, we do some casual PvP, have guild events and games, lotteries and an active Discord. We also play a bunch of other online games together including Overwatch and Destiny 2. If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add the following btags and let us know! Also please visit our webpage for more info as well as videos on what a typical raid night is like for us! https://justifiedguild.wixsite.com/home/videos Rohara (Recruitment)– Rohara#1777 Sinaxis (Recruitment/Website) – Sinaxis#1625 Aquitainus (Raid Leader/Guild Master) – Kanklz#1588Aquitainus2 Dec 4
Dec 4 [A] <Abyss> T/Th 8-11p LF DPS for Mythic ABT (Updated 12/1/17) <Abyss> is recruiting to bolster our Mythic raid team. We are a zero drama guild of adults who enjoy raiding progression content. The guild has been around since day one of classic. We have a relatively relaxed raid environment and solid leadership that encourages players to excel while still enjoying the game. Raiders must have 80% attendance. Raiders must come prepared, on time, with flasks, pots, food, and runes. Raiders must know their class and role. Potential raiders must have been gearing for the content. Drama Queens and Trolls need not apply. Actively Recruiting: Shaman, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Monk All good applications will be considered. Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday 8pm-11pm Central (Server) Progression: 11/11H Burning Throne Apply: https://goo.gl/forms/ZQPvm6KYcqEkzTpz1 Contact Fyresparxx#1148 or Warriorferet#1935 for more information In-Game: Elissa-Whisperwind, Fyresparxx-WhisperwindFyresparxx26 Dec 4
Dec 4 (A) Ironborne LFM Raiders Ironborne is currently seeking active raiders for normal and heroic raiding. We are looking for: - Healers (No Druids sorry) - Ranged and melee DPS (Rogue, Shaman, DK) (No mages sorry) - Reliable raiders with a team-oriented mentality About us: Ironborne is an Alliance raiding guild. 10/10H, 3/3H, 10/10H. We took a break from raiding in ToS and we are now looking to regroup and get back into it. Our core members have been raiding together off and on since WOTLK and we have formed a small, tight-knit but welcoming group. If you are reliable, have a great sense of humour and a drama free, positive attitude, then we're the guild for you. We raid Tues and Thurs 8-11pm CST Ideal candidates: - MUST have a positive, team-oriented attitude. - Will be at least 25+ years of age or older. We desire raiders who have full and complete control over their play time. Children under 18 will not be admitted without a parent in the guild as well and will not be considered as a full time raider. Guild chat and vent are not child friendly. - Will have intermediate or advanced knowledge of your class and role and be able to take constructive criticism (and give any if needed) - Will be comfortable focusing all gear and raid related attention on ONE toon. Alt's are welcome, but your raid (main) toon should be your main focus. * Gear and iLvls can easily be changed, if we sound like a good fit for you but you're worried about your iLvl please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss. For questions or consideration please contact Hockeybalboa (hockeybalboa#6881) or Nivaya (nivaya#1264)Hockeybalboa0 Dec 4
Dec 3 <h> tank LFR 936 ilvl tank looking for a raid to join on any night accept for Fridays, contact me if your raid needs a tankHurting0 Dec 3
Nov 29 <TaintSmashers) Heroic Guild Fri/Sat 6hrs/wk Hi Everyone, and thank you for checking out our post! <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. The guild has leaders who have experience leading guilds in both AoTC, and Mythic levels. Our primary focus is AoTC, and Mythic plus. Current progression is 9/9 H ToS Cleared! (Usually in a few hours at this point) We're looking to add more talent for Antorus. We raid Fridays, and Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST (6 hours, nights). Semi-Hardcore atmosphere while keeping things light, and fun so everyone can enjoy the game. What we're looking for in potential raiders Solid players who like to enjoy the game for what it is. A game! Reliable Attendance Good attitude, and a good sense of humor Active playersWhat TaintSmashers offers you! Fun Raiding enviroment AoTC every tier New friends!Thank you for taking the time to read our post. I encourage you to at least talk to someone in Discord before making a decision one way or another. I look forward from hearing from you! Beef#12743 - My B-Tag Crusader4500#1474 - Officer Gaarashatan#1372 - Officer Wàndà3 Nov 29
Nov 29 [A] <Volatile> 5/9M Recruiting Hello everyone! <Volatile> is currently recruiting in order to round out our mythic raid team as we move into Antorus and finish Tomb of Sargeras. Our current recruiting needs are a full time tank posisition, with a preference for an experienced monk, druid or paladin and 2-3 ranged dps of any class. Preference to those able to play offapecs as needed. In addition, exceptional players of any role or class are welcome to apply. About Volatile <Volatile> is an established guild that has been raiding on Whisperwind-US since Mists of Pandaria. GM Shestrouble, raid leaders Ansys and Kiwiana and officers Vishqt and Strikerhave years of raid experience and always strive to create an atmosphere that is both fun and allows people to challenge content. We regularly participate in non raid content as well, with mythic pluses, achievement runs and occasional PvP happening at all times. Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7 to 10 server. Recent raid progress ToS 5/9M MY 7/10M ToV 1/3M EN 7/7M If you are interested in applying, please message one of our officers in game or apply at volatileguild.com. Shestrouble Ansys Kiwiana Vishqt StrikerKiwiana1 Nov 29
Nov 29 <Elwynn Nine Nine> Is recruiting! <Elwynn Nine Nine> Is a new guild with a focus on Normal/Heroic raiding, and Mythic+ in a fun relaxed atmosphere, progression is our goal, but we want to have fun doing so. Created by a core group of friends who re-rolled mid August, and showed up late to the party for ToS, we're only 8/9 on normal but should finish out normal before Antorus opens up. What we need: We are close to finishing the roster, we need 2 more DPS (prefer caster) to finally get us there. But anyone of any level is welcome to join. Raid Times: Our dates are Tuesday/Friday 7:30-9:30pm Servertime (8:30-10:30EST). Although we have discussed the possibility of going Fri/Sat same times instead. If anybody has any questions or is interested, leave a comment, or add my battletag Josh#17802, thanks for reading have a nice day!Jursh1 Nov 29
Nov 28 LF casual guild just looking for something casual and active. I have raiding experience heroic and some mythic.Catsmewmew5 Nov 28
Nov 28 LF Casual Raid Guild Balance spec'd and looking for a casual guild to do some raiding with normal/heroic. Currently ilvl 915 and working on gearing up. I have done 7/9 Heroic ToS on my Mistweaver and have a good understanding of the fights. Available most nights after around 8:00PM EST.Booplesnoots8 Nov 28
Nov 28 Reprisal - A Heroic Raiding Guild LFM DPS Reprisal is an Alliance Heroic Raiding Guild located on Whisperwind. We have core spots available for dedicated & friendly DPS (full on tanks & healers atm though). Players who enjoy running Dungeons and other content (but do not wish to raid) are welcome to join as well. Laid back, never judging, knowledgeable helpful people, our goal (besides AotC followed by raid achievements) is to keep you laughing (or at least smiling) through our entire runs! We have siblings, moms n sons, veterans and lunatics. - We raid Tuesday & Thursday 8:00-10:30pm eastern. - ML is used on Tier bosses & PL on the rest. - Discord is used in all things (including our Guild "website") - We provide Flasks, Food & Repairs! - And YOU provide a Prepared, Dedicated & Friendly Player! Raid Progression: * Trial of Valor- 3/3 Heroic * The Nighthold - 10/10 Heroic * Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 Heroic If interested in checking us out to see if we'd be a good fit (and us checking you out), you can contact either: Sheeammy (Shee#1391)- Officer Fliss (olivesrscary#1538)- GM Thanks!Sheeammy0 Nov 28
Nov 27 Looking for DPS for Core Raid Team Looking for DPS for Heroic Raid Team. Our raid times are Tuesday 7:00 - 9:30 P.M. EST and Saturday 7:00- 9:30 P.M. EST. We do ALT runs on Friday at 8:00 P.M. EST. Please send me an in game mail or add my battle tag at danielg#1514.Thandk0 Nov 27
Nov 27 [A] <Sadistic> 9/9M is recruiting! Sadistic – Alliance – Whisperwind (US) For immediate contact to inquire further about us: Cheeko#1931 - GM Slaterd#1348 - Officer Jilliumz#1452 - Officer Progression: 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3M Trial of Valor 10/10M Nighthold 9/9M Tomb of Sargeras Needs: Currently looking for exceptional applicants. Raid Times: Sunday 7 pm-10 pm CST (server time) Monday 7 pm-10 pm CST (server time) Sadistic is a semi-hardcore 20 man raid guild on the Whisperwind server. We are a tight knit group of raiders that push mythic progression but don’t have the time to invest in a full time hardcore schedule due to real life commitments. We are looking to add a few additions to our existing mythic team. We run a roster of 25 active raiders with a rotating bench. We are also accepting applications for bench spots if you are unable to fully commit to our raiding schedule but are interested in joining. Expectations: Focus- We only raid for 6 hours a week and need everyone to be focused 100% on progression for that time. Preparation- You have the entire week to get pots/flasks and gear in order. Invites go out 15 min before raid time and everyone needs to be ready to go at that time. Class knowledge- Know your class inside and out. We don’t carry. If you don’t perform close to sims or comparebots of players of the same class and don’t have a legitimate excuse you will be sat. Fight Mechanics- As mentioned, raid time is for raiding. Discussions of the fights as well as strategy are available on the forum in advance and you must be ready to go come raid time. Outside of Raid: Every week (Tuesday) we host Normal and soon-to-be Heroic ToS alongside other non-mandatory raids to farm titanforged gear and AP. We are also very active in doing M+ (1-2 groups nightly). We also have many members who actively play League of Legends, Rocket League, Diablo III, Overwatch and many other games. For more information: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Sadistic To fill out an application: https://goo.gl/forms/QaQWJ09QXyuODld12 or visit the Sadistic discord and poke an officer at: https://discord.gg/wRb5ECZMaphew27 Nov 27
Nov 24 Horde population shrinking even more maybe it's time for Blizzard to think about merging another server into Whisperwind/Dentarg that is high or medium Horde population. trying to recruit players to transfer here often fails when they see the imbalance. Many have transferred too other servers for the same reason. Wanting to progress to mythic ToS content and not fielding the players has continued the exodus. One player I know says he is on his 3rd raiding guild who have all since left the server.Toenail3 Nov 24
Nov 21 Holy Priest LF Heroic Raiding Guild I'm looking for a laid back raiding guild that does heroic ToS. I've raided on and off since Burning Crusade as a Holy Priest. This expansion I've cleared heroic emerald nightmare, Trial, and nighthold. I took a break and have only been casually playing ever since ToS came out, so my gear isn't that great (ilvl 913). I'll be working to gear up over the next few weeks. I'm not really looking to go into mythic, at least not at this time, and I'm not looking for anything super hardcore. I'd prefer not to raid weekends, but maybe if its right, and I can only raid until 11pm EST weekdays. To me the group of people i'm playing with is more important than the raid. I'd prefer a group of people who doesn't take themselves too serious and can joke around and have fun. I'd also prefer a younger group of people (i'm 24). My battle tag is Thilias#1541Thilias2 Nov 21
Nov 21 Tank LF Heroic Raiding Guild for Antorus Hello Whisperwind (and Dentarg). Looking for a heroic raiding guild in need of a tank! Was very active through Nighthold, but took a break from raiding this summer. Excited to get back at it with a new raid! Available for raid Monday through Thursday after 7:30 (Server Time)!Nahdir0 Nov 21
Nov 20 Vanilla Dentarg Players Anyone still around from Vanilla days? Will you be playing on the new classic realms when they come out? Would be fun to have a little reunion. :)Falafel0 Nov 20
Nov 20 <A-Helms Elite> 3/9M LFM Antorus W/Th Trying to keep this TL;DR because sometimes these recruitment posts get out of hand! I am a recruitment officer for Helms Elite. We are currently recruiting ALL CLASSES for our push in Antorus. In the two weeks back in Mythic we went 3/9M and we're looking to make a greater push in Antorus. We only raid two days a week for a total of 4 hours. Our raid times are 8:30pm-10:30pm(EST) Wednesdays and Thursdays. We are looking to recruit DPS that are reliable and will show up for the 4 hours that we raid. Please reach out to me at Schekt#1374 or ColeMcCool#1766 on bnet, or Schekt#7224 on discord to speak about potential recruitment or apply at http://helmselite.com/.Schekt0 Nov 20
Nov 19 [A - Whisperwind] <Prominence> 5/9M Hello! <Prominence> is currently looking for active late night raiders (with a focus on DPS , but all exceptional players will be considered). Guild 3/10 M NH and 5/9 M ToS. Working on building a strong roster for AtBT. Looking for mythic-ready players with a passion for raiding, and the drive to excel. Please be punctual, able to work (and play) well with others, and able to take constructive criticism when necessary. Raid times (CST): Friday: 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM Saturday: 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM All applicants will be considered regardless of role or experience, but logs are highly preferred. If you would like to know more about us or feel you'd be a strong addition to our team, please respond here, or send us a message: Discord: Cat#2618 Antherious#1294 Zent#6814 Sandwich#9389 or BTag: FoxyKiwi#1817 (Cat) Antherious#1315 (Antherious) GhostPants#1709 (Zent) ShinyPants#15972 (Sandwich)Catmeowside57 Nov 19
Nov 16 Guild Looking For Range DPS for Raid Antorus Looking for Range DPS for Antorus. Mage and Warlock would be preferred. Still if you're range and got it together please hit me up . Guild is No Pressure. We are a newer guild but have good players. We will make progress.Thandk0 Nov 16
Nov 14 Returning player LFG I am a 880 Balance, but i willing to pick up whatever... i love all the druid specs and dont mind playing any of them. I’m an experienced Tank/Healer/DPS but if had to pick one as my strongest it would be heals. My play times are wierd cause i work 3rd shift... Tues-Friday 8am-10am EST Friday 10pm- Saturday 8/10am Saturday 10pm- Sunday 8/10am LF raids, mythic+, quest buddies, but mainly a social guild that has active members who actually chit chat and want to do stuff together... Welp if that sounds like what you want to have in your guild then hit me up!Ryaub5 Nov 14
Nov 14 941 AoTC Guardian Druid LF Guild 941 AoTC Guardian Druid looking for a strong, solid guild with an established raid core. Alliance or Horde, it doesn't really matter to me so long as the guild is active, social, and engaged and does more than just raid log and has about a 6-9 hour/week raid schedule. My ideal times would be 9pm EST till whenever, or anytime during the day from 9am on until about 3pm. Aside from that, mostly looking for that great group of people who enjoy the game and know how to have fun. Any questions, comments, or inquiries....feel free to hit me up anytime. BTag: Proteansoul#1851 Discord: Monsta!#9407Dahmonsta1 Nov 14
Nov 14 LF Small Raiding Guild Haven't played seriously for about a year (relocated to a new state and built a new house). Now that the house is done and we're settled in, I really want to find a group to start raiding with again. Most of the members of my old raiding guild stopped playing while I was away. :( I'm available most nights after 10:00 pm server time (9:00 pm server time during daylight savings time). Looking for a small guild that maybe does 10-15 main raids. Not a huge fan of 25 man raids. I also have a Resto Shammy for back up heals if needed. Thanks LuckLûck3 Nov 14
Nov 12 Mature Content So, I was wondering. I hear a lot of flack in trade about them. Why so much hate?Fahrfigkilen15 Nov 12
Nov 6 I apologize to the two earlier. They know who they are and what happened, it was inappropriate of me to say those things, i had a headache and just wanted to get the quest done. I do wish i handled myself better. I do enjoy 1on1s with fellow warriors and was a tad frustrated that i lost *even if you had a 15% buff and i was out of my healing talent, buuut details.Kazecap2 Nov 6
Nov 4 Quit the bull- join Alesia (A) My main focus as I reform Alesia is to build a small, close knit team consisting of self sufficient, reliable, and self motivated individuals who bring more to the table than take away. I'm looking for players who understand (Minimum) basic raiding mechanics. You don't have to be a pro to be here, you just can't be bad. I'm looking for people who understand there's a time and a place for real life and then gaming. When you commit to a guild and raiding team, you're committing to a group of real people. They are relying on you to show up and do what you originally agreed upon. If a emergency comes up and you're unable, that's no problem (obviously) but to simply choose to become a unreliable player within the guild is completely non optional. I am not elitist nor hardcore anymore, I have a full job time job and a small child. I don't have all of the time in the world, same as you. But in order to achieve the optimal guild and team that functions without drama and petty bull- is to have like minded individuals who want THIS as much as you do. If this sounds like something you are looking for, let's talk. Raiding days and times are not even a thought yet. Finding this core IS my only concern at the moment. My plan is to have a fully functional and reliable team to tackle new content when it presents itself, I won't rush this and nor should you. Add my Battletag: Tiphani#1574Norre0 Nov 4
Nov 3 (A)Ironborne Needs DPS For Antorus Ironborne (9/9N, 3/9H) is a group of friends who have been raiding together for years. We raid Normal and Heroic Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM CST. We are looking to grow our roster of regular raiders in preparation for Antorus. We are in need of a few DPS, preferably melee (no mages, sorry). If you can raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM CST please contact me (hockeybalboa#6881) and we can talk. We accept any and all players (except mages, we have lots of mages) regardless of experience. If you are new to WoW, returning to WoW, new to raiding, looking for a new guild to hang your hat or looking to get out of LFR and the pug life we may be who you are looking for. We only ask you be 110 and relatively up to date with your gear though ilvl wont be a deciding factor.Hockeybalboa0 Nov 3
Oct 30 <Premature Release> LFM for Heroic Raid!! We're a friendly, crazy alliance guild on Whisperwind looking to add skilled and reliable players to our raid team. We're mostly a group of working adults who still enjoy the game, especially raiding. Many of us have been playing WoW since Classic and we have formed this guild to have fun and kill !@#$. We're not a hardcore guild, but we still focus on getting things done within our 6 hours per week raid schedule. Our goal every raiding tier is to clear Heroic. We are also looking to dabble in mythic! We offer some food/flasks to our raiders, as well as guild repairs and Discord. If you think <Premature Release> will be a good fit for you please contact Peacefull#1913 in game. Come join us! RAID DAYS & TIMES Friday and Saturday 8pm-11pm CT. Tank : Full Healer : in search of a priest healer MDPS : Full unless you're super good RDPS : Open all the way! RAIDER REQUIREMENTS - Previous heroic raiding experience a plus - Able to make 85% of scheduled raids (10 of 12 raids per month) - Coming to raids prepared (researching boss fights, with all gems/enchants/etc) - Discord w/ a working microphone - Good raid awareness - Age 18+ requiredKhallissii29 Oct 30
Oct 27 5/9M Tank Lf prog. guild Hey, I'm looking to return to Whisperwind to keep all my toons on the same realm. My current toons that are raid ready are as follows: ilvl 936 equipped Bear tank with OS Boomy/Resto ilvl 945 equipped Monk tank with OS Mistweaver ilvl 925 Vengeance Demonhunter ilvl 927 Discipline Priest/ Holy Priest I am 5/9M ToS & 7/10M NH experience I do prefer to tank, more specifically on my Monk. I am available for raids anytime monday-friday & unavailable weekends. I also do enjoy farming high m+ keys with guildies and rbgs as well. Contact me via BNET for any other questions: Georgerl91#1189Spiritbear0 Oct 27
Oct 27 Looking for SOLID tanks - exp. Raiders. Looking for Tank. Experienced raiders, ToS Heroic. building strong 10 man. Please pst Kassle-Whisperwind or Thanguard-Whisperwind for more info.Kassle0 Oct 27