Dentarg and Whisperwind

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
8h [A] Holy Priest LF Late Evening Raiding Guild Looking for Heroic level (maybe pushes into mythic later) guild that raids 2 or 3 times a week in late evening. Earliest I can raid is around 7:30PM Server (5:30PM pacific). Work from home so will be on during the day too but not for raids. Raided first part of Legion (left after relocating) and 2/3 WoD (left due to old job hours changing). Always self enchanted, gem, food and pots. Also one to often put down feasts as I fish and cook. Always play Holy Priest even if it's not fotm (is it ever?) but generally in top 2 of healers in raids. Learns fights quickly and one of the last to die... I hate dying! I move quickly for a little person. Looking for guild on Whisperwind/Dentarg first before I pay to move. Cradz#1201 Battle Tag.Crìsps0 8h
10h <Mediocrity> Recruiting! [A] Mediocrity is looking to add more to our Heroic Raid team! We are a small Heroic raiding guild, and are looking at adding a couple members into our raid. We are primarily looking for DPS, preferably ranged but all will be considered. We raid every Wednesday/Sunday from 8:30-11:00 EST. We also run Mythic+ every week. If these raid times fit your schedule, and you are looking for a new place to call home, don't hesitate to contact us. Delmadge#2720 (Discord) or Del#11340 (Btag)Eleysia2 10h
12h [A] <In the Meowntains> LFM (Updated August 2) Fun-loving group in quest of easygoing players, eager to spend their weekends with thrill-seeking Meowntaineers! A pawsitive cattitude is a purrority, as is a high tolerance for cat puns. When we're not making jokes and kitten around-- last one, sorry-- we're hosting holiday parties, exploring the depths of old-school raids for pets, mounts, and transmog, and making plans to experience all BFA has to offer with like-minded friends. If you, too, are a filthy, filthy casual with a penchant for adventure, we want mew! (Oops, I did it again.) About Us: <In the Meowntains> is an Alliance guild on Whisperwind and Dentarg, opening its doors to new, returning, and veteran players in Battle for Azeroth. Though we consider ourselves a social guild, our members have expressed an interest in pushing Mythic+ and raiding in BFA, and, with your help, we'd like to make that happen! For that reason, we've also created a World of Warcraft community, CritMore! As a relatively new guild and a very new community, we're looking to round out our roster with players from all walks of life. Although young, we've worked hard to create a relaxed atmosphere that encourages and empowers our members to experience all they wish to experience. As such, newbies (whether new to WoW or to endgame content), gamers who struggle with anxiety or have low self-confidence when facing in-game challenges, or players who approach WoW more casually may all feel especially welcome in the Meowntains or in CritMore, but anyone 18+ is invited to join! If you've no interest in mythics or raiding and wish to solo or level all the things, that's okay, too! While we would love to tackle more difficult foes with you, we're not going to turn away those looking for friendly chatter and nothing more. Our Schedule: Due to a wide range of time zones, work schedules, and family obligations, we are most active in the evenings and on the weekend. Guild events typically begin between 6-7pm CT (server time). In BFA, raid night is likely to fall on Saturday and Sunday (as needed), with a 7pm CT start time. We're open to re-evaluating our schedule as we expand. Discord: We use Discord both as a communication tool and as a forum. Regardless of the content we're running, speaking in Discord will never be required of you; however, we do urge participants to listen in if possible, as voice chat is an easier form of communication than text alone. Our Discord link is available upon joining either In the Meowntains or CritMore; once in Discord, you'll find channels for other games and areas of interest, including: - Minecraft (we've our own modded Minecraft server) - Heroes of the Storm - ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) - 7 Days to Die - (fan)art - tabletop gaming - Critical Role - and more! Interested? How to Join: If you have questions or would like an invite to <In the Meowntains>, contact OneGnoment#1168 or XellaSmash#1503 via BattleTag. If you've already settled into a guild elsewhere but would like to experience content with us as well, join CritMore, our in-game community! In BFA, we hope to utilize CritMore to create groups ready to face a variety of challenges, from warfronts and island expeditions, to Mythic+ and raids. In the meantime, we've been hosting a weekly group event called Dragon Night, during which we tackle old content in pursuit of pets, mounts, and transmog. The community will also be used to alert members to non-PvE events, such as games of hide-and-seek, holiday parties, parades, and more! If our community sounds like a nice home away from home, visit: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/5EbpEmmtrdn?region=US&faction=Alliance Hope to see you in-game soon! <3Stardrop10 12h
13h Fury Warrior looking for a raiding guild Hello fellow Dentarg and Whisperwind players, My current guild has folded up and quit raiding for what appears to be the rest of the game's lifespan, so I am looking for a new place to call home for raiding. I have experience with clearing all heroic content ahead of the curve and partial mythic raiding experience as well. Currently, I am gearing up in heroic/mythic dungeons (321 ilvl and rising up), just cleared my first mythic today actually and will be continuing down that path while working on my reps as well. But enough about that, in terms of my availability, I usually prefer somewhere around the time frame of 6pm - 12am EST. The only day I cannot do is Saturday, so the rest of the week is perfectly fine. If anyone is looking to fill their roster with a dps warrior with experience dating all the way back to late BC, feel free to respond to this post. Looking forward to hearing from you all and rly excited to start raiding in this expansion! :> Battle Tag: BladeMaster#1305 Also, shoutout to the #WarriorsDen in-game community!Zohast1 13h
2d LOOKING FOR GUILD looking for a good active guild that loves to dungeon, raid, and WQ. has to be very active if u are a late night guild that is great for me just looking for people to have fun in the game where most of the people I played with xfered or faction changed and im too cheap to do so, so if you are up for me to join your guild I would happy to try it out I have raiding experience not looking much for mythic but would like to try at some point in the game normally would down heroic though if you have any questions my btag is cheetto#1706Kaddren0 2d
2d [H] Hordes of Chaos Recruiting for BfA Hello and welcome to the official recruitment thread for our Guild Hordes of Chaos (HOC). About Us: Hordes of Chaos has been built on a handful of core values: 1) Respect 2) Equality 3) Commitment 4) Community 5) Friendship 6) Fun Contact Information: 1) Add me to your friends list and contact me in game (Real ID-Bassets#1714) 2) Use the Looking for Guild function in game 3) You can also start a conversation with anyone in the Guild and they will refer you to an Officer Staying true to these values has shaped us into the Guild we are today and will continue to help shape our future. We know that our future, as a Guild, is not possible without our members. We would not be the Guild we are today if it wasn’t for our members. Both past and present. And we will never forget how important our members are to the success of Hordes of Chaos. We’ve always believed that it is more important to recruit the person playing the character. Rather than the item level, achievement number and/or raid progress of the character. Surrounding ourselves with good people has allowed us to provide a Guild atmosphere that most people have never experienced before. We are a family oriented Guild. Many of our members have families and in some cases their children also play World of Warcraft with them or will be sitting on their lap while they play. With saying that we ask that all chat is kept PG-13. This helps keep the atmosphere fun and respectful for everyone. Because you never know who may be listening. Activity: 99% of our Guild is made up of adults. Whether it be careers, family, college or a combination of them all, most of us can’t be on as much as we would like. We have members that may only play a few hours a month. And we have members that play a few hours a day. The Guild is mainly active in the evenings and on the weekends. As a Guild we run Dungeons (Normal, Heroic & Mythic), Looking for Raid(LFR), SOME PVP, Transmogrify Runs, Level ALTS, Pet Battles, New Patch and Expansion Group and many other activities in Azeroth. As a Guild we hold “Gathering Parties” to help us stock the Guild Bank. This allows us to provide the Guild with Food, Cauldrons, Gems and other items throughout the year. Raiding: We have raided every expansion since TBC. And we don't plan on stopping any time soon. The HOC raid team is a very casual progressive raid team, that raids two nights a week. We are looking for players who enjoy working together as a team, who do not mind endless wiping, and who are more interested in the social aspect of the game vs. just clearing the raiding content. If you are a casual raider this group may be for you. Because we are a casual raid team, we do not mind introducing players to the raid content, however, we do expect our raiders to study the fights, learn their spec so they can continue to improve, and will show up each week, ready to work as a team. Friday: 8:00PM-10:30PM Server Time (9:00PM-11:30PM Eastern Time) Saturday: 8:00PM-10:30PM Server Time (9:00PM-11:30PM Eastern Time) Interested in joining Hordes of Chaos?: Whether you’re new to the game, a seasoned player, enjoy leveling alts, get your pet battle on, Raid, PVP, manage the Auction House, are an achievement hunter, or even enjoy showing off your favorite mount throughout Azeroth HOC may be the Guild for you! There are a few things that we expect from everyone in the Guild: 1) You will be a member of our Guild. Therefore you are a direct representation of the Guild while you’re playing in Azeroth. We expect you to represent our Guild with Pride and Respect. 2) Staying true to our Core Values has helped us become the Guild we are today. If you are a member of Hordes of Chaos we expect our members to stay true to our values. 3) And lastly have FUN! Thank you for taking a look at our Guilds Recruitment Thread. We look forward to speaking with you soon! Safe Travels, Hordes of Chaos Horde-US-Whisperwind ServerKiwì2 2d
2d Warmode Opposite Faction World Quests Looking for people to do world quests on Zandalari with as Alliance. I'll be doing the dailies every day around 8pm PST. If you're interested in having an alliance kill squad that gets dailies done quickly all while getting an extra 10% azerite add me Trace#12292. Only need 5 people per group but if a lot of people are interested in forming these groups I will set up a community for it.Mercy0 2d
4d LPM RECRUITING FOR BFA We raid tue/wed for main nights our alt group will be moving to sundays 7:30-10:30 PM CST(server) we are semi casual guild with mythic goals in mind. If you Want to know more or want an invite add your battle.net down below. feel free to ask any questions you want. What we need for our main group is mostly ranged dps and a tank that can perform one other role well class does not matter. We are looking to recruit the following dps. Mage=High warlock=High Hunter=High(ranged) Boomkin=Medium Spriest=High Rogue=low Monk=Medium Paladin(ret)=High Shaman(any)=High Warrior=High DeathKnight=low Demon Hunter= High My Bnet is chrism#1202 & our Discord is https://discord.gg/n6DyVNf warcraftlogs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/whisperwind/last%20pull%20magic Wow progress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/whisperwind/Last+Pull+Magic Raider IO https://raider.io/guilds/us/whisperwind/Last%20Pull%20Magic world of Warcraft direct link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/whisperwind/Last_Pull_Magic/Sailrjupiter37 4d
5d WW and Dentarg discord Channel??? is there a WW and Dentarg discord channel?Neliel0 5d
6d Guild Raid Team 6/6:30-8:30-9 EST. Guild looking for raiders that want to start raiding around 6/6:30 eastern time to 8:30/9:00 eastern time. Days currently would be Tuesday & Thursday. (Thursday may be flexible if need be) No commitment to the guild is necessary. If you want to join, then that's great. If you are another server and don't want to transfer, still no problem. All we ask and that you show up and know your role. Right now we would currently be looking at AOTC but would easily transition into Mythic with the correct numbers and comp. If the times are what you are looking for please send me an in game message or you can contact me on Battle Tag: danielg#1514Thandemon2 6d
6d [A] Erratic - LFM for BFA raiding Rebuilding after taking a break Hit me up Lots of spots to fill. nali#11714 or rah#1273Nalichupiku6 6d
6d dansgame 10/11m LF nerds we want to kill bosses, we raid fri/sat 8-11 cst, msg nerds in the guild if u want an inv xdCarried18 6d
6d [A]<Bodies> 5/9M recruiting RDPS >http://www.bodiesguild.com/< (Alliance) 5/9M ToS Mistress progression boys! (current best 23%) *PAID TRANSFERS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATES* Currently recruiting: Mages Elemental Shaman Boomchicken Hunters Shadow Priest As well as any other exceptional ranged and melee DPS. We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 3/9M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview. A little about us: Hello raiders, <Bodies> (Whisperwind connected Dentarg) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 200 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. We actively partake in discussions on our guild forums whether it be boss strategies, class discussions, or just general bs'ing, feel free to check out our website I guarantee you its a step above the others. If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, be on time and ready to raid not logging on at the start of raid, we are not here to hold your hand through progression. Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time Tuesday: 730pm-1030 Wednesday: 730pm-1030 Thursday: 730pm-1030 We also do "Alt" raids and previous tier raids for ap farming over the weekend as well as gold carries to fund guild repairs, and raid mats on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game. For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum. http://www.bodiesguild.com/ Real ID-: Vampt#1932 Dirtyd#1976 Lynxz#11319Vampt7 6d
6d 255 iLvl Rogue LF Guild. (11/11m) (2.7k io) I am looking for a guild to raid with in BFA, I prefer to raid on the weekends but I can try to make something work during the week. The reason I prefer to raid on the weekend is because August 21st I start my first year of college. My classes are T,W,TH from noon till 4 so I kind of want the week days for studying. I also want to push Mythic+ and gear up as fast as possible, farming out my BiS as soon as I hit 120. I'll be doing an all-nighter to get it done. I have never missed a raid since I started raiding in WoD, and I tend to stick to my guilds for as long as I can make them work. Some guilds I've been in: Particle - 1 year 6 months Helms Elite - 3 Months Everything is Fine - 6 Months Syzygy - 3 Months Also, highly prefer personal loot over outdated 2004 loot councilsMataya3 6d
6d hi hiIkëa5 6d
Aug 11 Looking For Horde Guild Looking For Horde Guild New player I know a bit of stuff but would love to learn more. Available most days. 16 Battle.net - RyanMiles#1759Wargen0 Aug 11
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus2 Aug 9
Aug 8 - N/A Faction: Alliance - US Servers Times: N/A Approximately N/A Costs: N/A N/A _________________ The fine print: N/AGitaxian8 Aug 8
Aug 7 Fri/Sat AoTC LFM! Hi guys TAINTGUARDIANS is recruiting for BfA! We raid Fridays/Saturdays 7 - 10 CST. AoTC focused. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. Who are we? We're a good group of guys/gals looking to have some fun while playing this game. Most of us have been playing since Vanilla days, and we have full time jobs, and families. We have been there done that hardcore thing, but now we're looking to have some fun, but at the same time still kill bosses. We joke around, and have a lot of fun during our raids. We're AoTC focused and promise that in a timely manner EVERY tier. What we Offer. Lots of mythic plus Raids every Friday/Saturday 7 - 10 CST Fun active raiding environment/discord Jokes/more jokes!What we expect/want from our members Show up to raids! Have a positive attitude!Thanks for taking the time to read our post. We're always looking to chat with anyone who is interested/or have any questions regarding the guild. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag, and I hope to hear from you all soon.Wàndà2 Aug 7
Aug 7 <Premature Release> LFM for Mythic Raid!! We're a friendly, crazy alliance guild on Whisperwind looking to add skilled and reliable players to our raid team. We're mostly a group of working adults who still enjoy the game, especially raiding. Many of us have been playing WoW since Classic and we have formed this guild to have fun and kill !@#$. We're not a hardcore guild, but we still focus on getting things done within our 6 hours per week raid schedule. Our goal every raiding tier is to clear Heroic, which we already have! We are looking to begin in mythic! We offer some food/flasks to our raiders, as well as guild repairs and Discord. If you think <Premature Release> will be a good fit for you please contact Peacefull#1913 in game. Come join us! RAID DAYS & TIMES Friday and Saturday 8pm-11pm CT. Tank : LOOKING - pref druid or monk Healer : full MDPS : LOOKING RDPS : LOOKING RAIDER REQUIREMENTS - Previous heroic raiding experience a plus - Able to make 85% of scheduled raids (10 of 12 raids per month) - Coming to raids prepared (researching boss fights, with all gems/enchants/etc) - Discord w/ a working microphone - Good raid awareness - Age 18+ requiredKhallissii30 Aug 7
Aug 7 <Origins> Horde raiding guild recruiting! Are you seeking a top notch raiding guild for the horde going into BFA? Are you tired of not getting anywhere on your horde toon? Look no further! Come join <Origins>! <Origins> is a top notch raiding guild that is destined to be the top horde guild on Whisperwind! Raid times are Mondays and Wednesdays 8 CST! Currently seeking dps and healers to fill our rosters so we are ready to hit Uldir hard in BFA! If interested contact me in game or add me on Btag for more info BigT#1946! See you on the frontlines everyone!Bläze1 Aug 7
Aug 7 LF Guild I am looking for a guild on this server. Prefer a guild that is active socially and raids twice a week in the evenings. Reply here or add me. aweciti#1932Fammen2 Aug 7
Aug 7 Looking for a guild to call home I have been playing wow on and off for the last 5 years, my fiance has been playing just about as long on and off My fiance and I play every night for at least a few hours, boring as it has been lately (which is why we want to find a guild). We have done a decent amount of raiding in legion, mostly during the Antorus raid tier. I main as an Arms Warrior, but i play fury and protection often as well. My fiance plays a Retribution Paladin (I have tried many times to convince her to be a holy paladin for heals but no luck yet). We are both pretty well geared for players that are not in an active raiding guild. My ilvl is 225(945) and hers is 219(940). We both have headsets for voice, as well as all of the major comms services available ie: Teamspeak, Mumble, Ventrillo and unfortunately Discord. We arent looking to join a top tier progression guild as we are not top tier players (yet;). The ideal guild for us would be a newer guild, with social, fun and not overly sensitive players. With that said, we are open to joining any guild so long as it feels like a good fit. My hope is to find the guild we are going to spend years in. Where we can actually make a difference to the guild, rather than just being two more names on the roster list. So if you're recruiting for your guild and you think my fiance and I would be a good fit, send me a message. My characters name is Khaldios and my battletag is Khaldios#1351 If youre reading this, I hope to discuss joining your guild in the near future. If there is any information that i forgot to mention dont hesitate to ask in a message or in a comment on this post. Also, we are Alliance on Whisperwind-Dentarg. We are willing to transfer to another server or possibly even change factions if we find the perfect guild for us. Thanks for reading -KhaldiosKhaldios4 Aug 7
Aug 7 Resto Druid LF Guild for BFA I'm currently looking for a guild to raid with for BFA, I'm available all day Wednesday-Friday and after 11:30 PM CST every other day. I've played as a Resto druid since I started way back in vanilla. I'm open to trying other specs if that's what the group needs me for. I'm laid back and looking for a group of people who like to clear content and have fun. My Battletag is JasonZero#1622. Feel free to ask me any questions. :)Acavar4 Aug 7
Aug 7 Tuesday, Wednesday, or Monday raiding? My partner and I are looking for a raid team - any suggestions? Our schedules work out that we're ideally looking for Tuesday, Wednesday, or Monday evenings after 7:30pm realm time. We're both pretty experienced raiders, having downed bosses since the beginning of Cataclysm, but we are hoping for a group that sides more casual than competitive. Ideally we're both DPS. Anyone looking?Barihunt5 Aug 7
Aug 6 <Alpha> selling 4 Shackled Ur'zuls Yours truly, Alpha of Whisperwind, is currently selling the Mythic Argus mount, the Shackled Ur'zul! This comes with the associated Mythic: Argus the Unmaker achievement. Mount: http://www.wowhead.com/item=152789/shackled-urzul Achievement: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=12002/mythic-argus-the-unmaker With two full lockouts left for the remainder of the expansion, we have four available reservations for the Shackled Ur'zul. As it goes with each new expansion, the mount will no longer be a guaranteed drop come Battle for Azeroth on August 14th. This is your opportunity to get the mount before it goes down to a 1% drop rate. While we accept gold on all servers, providing payment on our home server of Whisperwind will permit a reduced price. Otherwise pricing is dependent on which server the payment is provided on. Please keep in mind that a nonrefundable deposit of 40% is required to reserve a lockout. If you have any questions, or wish to make a reservation please contact me: Zalra (Btag: Tentickles#11872, Discord: Zalra#2736)Zalra4 Aug 6
Aug 6 Tank and Healer looking for Heroic Raid Team! Hello! We're a tank (DK) and healer (Priest) duo looking for a heroic raid team for BfA (alliance). We've been playing together since vanilla and are searching for a friendly and active guild to join! We are available on weekdays for raiding and hope for a guild that is very active with mythic+ content throughout the week. Thanks for your consideration!Nahdira3 Aug 6
Aug 6 Healer lf guild Looking to move to this server, amy guild recruiting? h pala or a resto shaman mcbeaties mcbeaty mcbeaty#1212Mcbeaty2 Aug 6
Aug 6 We sell argus/ Heroic Argus Gold Sales Hello Whisperwind-Dentarg community. I currently assist in organizing Heroic Argus sales for my discord community. Together our discord groups has sold more than 1000 people there mounts and we would like those on the Sargeras server know that we are still doing these sales up until BFA launch so that as many people as possible can get their mounts. We can provide logs, twitch streams, and VoD's of previous sales upon request. If you or someone you know would be interested in purchasing one of our runs for IN GAME GOLD. Let me or one of our sellers know. Feel free to add my btag for any questions/Concerns. Jatul#1617Jatul0 Aug 6
Aug 5 LF Latenight weekend Raid Team Looking to raid late on weekends... i mean like 1100pm-0800am EST is my play times on Saturday and Sunday nights. I also i want to get into more mythic+ raiding. Currently planning on playing Demonhunter and Druid for BFA. My druid is raid ready and i have raided in each spec before but my strongest specs are Balance and Resto. The DH is more than capable of holding his own Dps wise but i will need to be an off tank on the DH until i get more familiar with his synergies with other classes. Always down for Mythic+ On either toon. Hit me up in game or on here... looking forward to raiding again! (I do have Co-GM and Raid lead experience if that helps)Ryaub4 Aug 5
Aug 3 WTB Heavy Junkboxes in Bulk Hello all! I am looking to buy around 1200 Heavy Junkboxes (Ravenhodlt Rep). I will take any amount from any person @ 250G per box. You can either C.O.D me the boxes or reach out to me in-game/on forums. I will be online pretty much all the time so mail will be checked regularly. In-game C.O.D Mail is to be sent to: Striker-Whisperwind Btag: CROWNROYAL83#1434 Thank you in advance for any help provided!Striker0 Aug 3
Aug 2 LFR a Guild Never really took the game too seriously, but it's always appealed to me. Hoping to find a Guild with friendly members willing to teach someone. Mostly just looking to raid but I wouldn't mind doing PVP either. Willing to learn and get better, just need to find the right people.Justinhedges3 Aug 2
Aug 2 Looking for social guild I'm a casual player, and this is my first level 110 character. I like to play solo, but I'm looking for a social guild where I can make some friends to talk to (and also I want to buy heirlooms from the guild vendor). I play most days of the week, but with no real commitment to the game. I play to have fun, and real life always comes first. 21 years old btw.Ithunn1 Aug 2
Jul 31 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth1 Jul 31
Jul 28 <Of Hells Design> Recruiting for Mythic <Of Hells Design> is looking to recruit dependable, long term, and skilled players for our raiding roster. If you feel you match this description, please get in contact with us. Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST Available spots: DPS- Ranged slots open (will still accept melee) Healers- Pally/Priest/Monk healers Hybrid players- People who can Tank or Heal and Dps are highly valued About OHD OHD was formed during T11 of Cata on Scarlet Crusade by two real life friends. Our goal has always been to clear each raid before the next one releases on the highest difficulty possible. Over the years we have held high server rank boss kills since moving here after D3's release. While we are not as hardcore as we use to be we are still focused on challenging ourselves and improving with every tier. In addition to playing Wow we enjoy playing a multitude of other Blizzard and non Blizzard games. Some of these games include League of Legends, Diablo 3. Overwatch, and Heroes of the Storm. We want players who are looking for a place to call home when we aren't killing bosses. Casuals and other non raiding players are also welcome to join us. OHD maintains a relaxed and friendly atmosphere to help encourage a fun and successful raiding environment. With this in mid we still have the same expectations of any other serious or high end raiding guild. Which include dedication to the guild/raid team, high attendance and consistently maintaining a high level of skill in our play. As a member in OHD you'll have access to assistance for everything you might need. Such as flask, potions, food, and more. All we ask from you is that you show up to raids, play hard and enjoy playing the game with us. Things about you (we hope!) • You enjoy raiding and challenges above all else. • You strive to maximize how helpful you can be to the team and the guild. • You don’t complain about menial things such as gear, boss fights, class mechanics, etc. • You understand that raiding means wiping a lot. Sometimes even for multiple nights in a row. • You strive to maintain nearly 100% attendance, with exception to unavoidable things such as emergencies. • You maintain a positive attitude while raiding even when things get tough. If you are interested and you feel you have these qualities please contact us in game or add me to btag= Ysosrslawl#1721. Additionally, if you'd like to check us out and see how we do things, I stream our raids every week on twitch.tv/ofhellsdesign.Leorick50 Jul 28
Jul 27 Hyper Boost Carries Hyper Boost Is a collective group of some of alliance’s top players from various 11/11 US Alliance Mythic guilds. Unlike many other guild groups, our team has players from many different realms-- this allows us to GLADLY take gold from ANY SERVER, saving you the trouble of transferring gold or buying tokens. WE ACCEPT GOLD ONLY! All prices will be negotiated over PMs and depend on server for some services. We are unlike other Alliance groups because we NEVER pug any members in our raids that can cause wipes and not be able to perform the service you have purchased-- You will be working with a FULL GROUP of top players! Due to the fact that our group is compiled from a wide range of different players, we together can offer nearly any service you can think of! Don’t hesitate to ask if something is not on this list. Below you will find some of our PvE and PvP Carries that we offer. For more information feel free to add any of our Battle Tags: Katskratches#1235, Cody#11803, and Gotfood#1441Saetur3 Jul 27
Jul 24 [A]<From Ashes> Looking for more! From Ashes is a fun, social, and mature guild on the Alliance side of the Whisperwind/Dentarg server. We came together out of a strong desire to form a family-like community who wanted to play the game in a friendly low key environment while still managing to kick butt and have a good time doing so. Have a full time job? Kids? Need an environment that understands that real life comes first? From Ashes is for you! We cater to those 21 and older who want to do anything from raiding to mythic + to farming old achievements and mounts. Raiding Our raid team likes to have fun in a low stress environment while pushing normal and heroic progression. We expect you to be on time and prepared with food, flasks, enchantments and consumables, along with a basic understanding of the fights. Inexperienced? We are willing to help you learn, as long as you are willing to put the effort in for us as well! Our raid team currently needs a few more mature and reliable ranged dps as we start into Antorus! We are currently at 11/11 N- Antorus, 9/11 H-Antorus. (We are also 9/9 H/N-ToS, 10/10 H-NH, 10/10 normal Nighthold, 7/7 normal and heroic EN, and 3/3 normal and heroic TOV) We raid Sunday and Wednesday, 8pm-10pm CST (server time) with an optional Saturday raid. Not interested in raiding? We do everything from mythic + dungeons and N/H raiding to WQs and alt runs to achievement, xmog, and mount runs. We are looking for all classes to build up multiple consistent mythic and Mythic+ dungeon teams as well! Are you ready to rise? Contact me via BattleTag: Chelusa#1974 Contact our officers in game: Jyou (GM), Namaah (myself, Officer), Satis (Officer), Cobraðru (officer), Annakin (Officer), Aperthir (officer), or Poundsofpaws (Officer)Namaah104 Jul 24
Jul 23 [A] <Reprisal> A Heroic Raiding Guild We are currently not recruiting for raiding as our BfA Heroic raid team is full atm. However, please feel free to contact us if interested in joining the guild. We are still a bit out from the start of raiding so a spot may open up. Reprisal offers a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere in a friendly adult community. We aim to provide the best experience possible when raiding, and that mean no yelling, no stress, no drama. We enjoy learning the fights and applying our own strategies to them and work together as a team to down them! We are a laid back group, never judging, knowledgeable and helpful people who play this game to have fun. Our raiding goal (besides AotC & raid achievements afterwards) is to keep you laughing (or at least smiling) throughout our entire runs! We have siblings, moms n sons, veterans, and lunatics! We also enjoy running Mythic+. Non-raiders who enjoy doing other content are always welcome. - We raid Tuesday & Thursday 7:00 - 9:30pm realm time (8 - 10:30pm eastern time). - Discord is used in all things - We provide Flasks, Food & Repairs during our runs. - And YOU provide a Prepared, Dedicated & Friendly Player! Raid Progression (AoTC always!): * Trial of Valor- 3/3 Heroic * The Nighthold - 10/10 Heroic * Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 Heroic * Antorus, the Burning Throne - 11/11 Heroic If you are interested, please just give one of us a whisper in-game. Sheeammy/Sheedra (Shee#1391)- Officer Fliss (olivesrscary#1538)- Guild Master Thanks!Sheeammy8 Jul 23
Jul 23 LF 2 RANGED DPS - 10MAN RAID GRP FOR BFA. Currently we are a small grp of 8 friends that have played together for a few years. We like challenge, and progression. We do Raiding (Antorus 11/11N, 11/11H, 3/11M for most of us), Mythic+ and a little pvp. Current mains (975's / 250's with the squish ilvl) Guild: No Pressure - Whisperwind Warrior - Tank/ Lock - Affliction DK - Tank Rogue - Assassin Warrior - Fury Demon Hunter - Havoc Druid - Resto Priest - Holy Hunter - Beast Mastery Looking for 2 others like us, ranged DPS, to finish out 10man raid team. Don't have to join guild, just be consistent and know your class. Raiding Times: Tues/Wed or Tues/Thr (negotiable) 6:30pm/7:00pm start time - 8pm/9pm EST Check our logs. If you're interested, pst: KassiG#1130 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/whisperwind/kassle#partition=1&difficulty=4 https://raider.io/characters/us/whisperwind/KassleKassle0 Jul 23
Jul 22 [A] Methods of War looking for casual raiders Methods of War, a guild on the Alliance side (Horde has cooties) of the server Whisperwind is looking for folks who want to raid for the upcoming expansion. The guild has been together for years and in the past was pushing for server and world firsts but was asked by all the other guilds to give them a chance and decided to go casual, very casual. We are nice like that. We welcome anyone with an active account, a reasonable I-level and is interested in raiding normal and heroic. We even take Gnomes. For BfA we are looking for a Tank. If you have never raided before or are wanting to slow down and are looking for a home we would love to chat with you as well. We are very supportive of folks with lives, some of us even have them. As such we raid only two nights a week. Fri 9:45 PM to 12:00 Sat 10pm -12. We provide food, pots and witty repartee. We get that this is a fun thing and real life gets in the way. You will never be pressured to raid, ever. Despite our casualness we still have completed Heroic on most raids and expect to do the same for BfA. If we sound like a place where you might want to be contact one of the following: leboomer#1657 XanthorXIII#1797 Pyrina#1119Thumperbolt23 Jul 22
Jul 21 [A] Pulse T/Th 830-1030PM CT - Heroic Raiding Recruiting Needs - Updated 7/15/18 We are opening up the guild to those that feel we'll be a good fit for them and those looking for a new home for BFA. Raiding spots are available primarily for DPS and healers. Our tank roles are pretty well covered with tenured members. There may be opportunities for an off spec tank to be needed from time to time. Current Progression Cleared all Heroic content in Legion. Raiding on hold until BFA. Pulse is a guild made mostly of people that have been playing together since BC. We came over to Whisperwind during Cataclysm and raided through most of Cata, some of MoP, and all content in Warlords and Legion. We always make sure to clear content and receive the AotC achievements within the time given all while maintaining a relaxed mostly casual atmosphere. As we move into a new expansion, we are opening our doors for people looking for a new home to level and raid. We do pride ourselves on having relatively little turnover in our membership, but real life does cause a few to take care of more important matters from time to time. We make sure to bring in the right people for our guild, but also making sure it is the right fit for them. The type of person we look for are those that are respectful, can take a joke, and enjoy playing the game. If you are looking for a hard core environment, this isn't going to be for you. We've done our time doing hard core raiding and enjoy avoiding that type of environment now. There is zero tolerance to add people that are abusive towards others or feel the need to rage and yell at others. With that said, this doesn't mean we are a G-rated or even PG-rated guild, there are plenty of jokes and conversations that would make sailors blush. We just want everyone to honestly respect each other and get along with plenty of joking and craziness to keep us sane. We maintain an extremely diverse group of individuals from different cultures, lifestyles, interests, and so on, including being LGBT friendly. If you are easily offended by diversity - move on. We are a safe place where people don't have to hide who they are or be afraid of slurs being slung at them. We are here to play a game, have fun doing it, and make new friends. Many of us have become friends over the last decade of playing together which has also led to an annual meetup outside of game. So what can you expect? I'll make it pretty clear... Raids are Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 PM to 10:30PM CST and are focused on Heroic content only (if you want Mythic, we aren't your guild). If a day is not viable for whatever reason, we may choose to raid on Sunday instead during that week. Invites go out 10-15 minutes early. Loot will be all personal loot - no loot drama. Then again, we don't have a choice anymore! Everyone is expected to know their class and have a general idea of boss encounters but it is normally a pull and learn (and adjust) environment. Everyone will be expected to come prepared, but we do provide flasks and feasts. Raid environment will be casual and light, but staying focused on progression content and able to take feedback is expected. Farm content we do let things get much looser as long as we get the tasks done. If you commit to raiding, you'll be expected to show up. If life happens, just let someone know and deal with what is more important. We have an attendance channel on our Discord to make a quick post. At the end of tiers, we do ease back on raiding and will start giving evenings back to our members to do as they wish or start opening them up to alt runs or achievement runs in old content. Voice chat is through Discord. It's not really complicated who we are looking for. Also be sure you have the right expectations in who we are. If you have questions or think our guild might be the right fit, message me at Flayre#1403 and we can discuss things.Flayre3 Jul 21
Jul 21 Dt&Ww OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 21 <Origins> Mythic Raiding guild recruiting! <Origins> is now recruiting aspiring Mythic raiders for serious content progression in BFA. Led by former Mythic GMs and WoW eSports players, we strive for nothing but the best! Raid times are Monday/ Wednesday nights. Visit www.originswow.weebly.com or Message myself or one of our officers online today for more info!Bläze1 Jul 21
Jul 20 [A] <Two Shot> 8/11M T/W 8-11p EST About us: Two Shot is a 9/11 mythic guild that raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm Eastern. Our ideal applicant maintains a positive attitude, shows up prepared and on time, and knows their spec inside and out. Our raid atmosphere is light and positive with plenty of joking around, but we make each pull count and try to limit unnecessary downtime. Since we only raid 6 hours a week, we expect members to be compatible with the raid schedule except for rare cases. In order to keep a consistent raid schedule we do occasionally have to ask people to sit for a night, but we're committed to making sure everyone on our mythic team gets plenty of time in raid, and treating all raiders equally. Currently recruiting: - Melee DPS, especially Warrior or Death Knight - Resto Shaman - Exceptional applicants of all classes and roles Loot is currently being distributed by personal loot. Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 8-11pm EST, invites at 7:45pm Wednesday: 8-11pm EST, invites at 7:45pm Addons: Bigwigs (or DBM) Exorsus Raid Tools WeakAuras 2 If you're interested, fill out an application on our discord (https://discord.gg/tQxV8uP), or add me on btag (Octopode#1923) or discord (Ryanpode#1234).Octopode19 Jul 20
Jul 19 Selling Guild Bank I've been gone for like 4 years I'm moving servers and i quit before garrisons or whatever WOD and Legion had so I'm not rolling in gold im pretty broke tbh. Either way I'm selling a 4 tab guild bank with assorted crafting mats from Vanilla up to to cata i think. Guild name LOOT INC. 4 tabs costs like 1850 I'll take 1000 gold if anyone wants a guild bank to throw random stuff into. just leave a reply if you're interested.Loothoar1 Jul 19
Jul 18 Erratic 1/11m Recruiting (A) 2 raid teams looking to replenish raid teams with fresh meat. Team 1 raids friday/saturday 7pm central (server) to 10 pm central Focuses on heroic and mythic NEEDS: Tanks Healer Dps Team 2 raids tuesday/wednesday 7pm central (server) to 10 pm central Focuses on normal and heroic NEEDS: healers dps Discord is a must. 18+ If you don't want to raid...join up anyway...looking to increase the number of ppl available for guild-group m+ nali#11714 <3Nalichupiku2 Jul 18
Jul 17 Need help forming guild for my alts Looking for a kind, compassionate soul and I know there are many on this realm. :) I've been out of the game for 3 years. Am looking for someone to help me with inviting all my alts to my guild so that I can move inventory around and consolidate assets and see what the heck I have that's worth anything. Once I get things in order hopefully I'll be able to catch up with y'all. So I need an unguilded Alliance toon to take my guild invite, get promoed to officer, and then invite my 10 alts. Will pay 500g for this kindness. And then I'll boot ya! :D I've asked in trade/global chat with no luck. Let me know if there's any interest and hopefully we can help each other out.Paynedealer1 Jul 17
Jul 16 [A] <R T F M> LFM <R T F M> is a new guild created on Whisperwind to get people together with similar professional and personal structure. We are generally senior/management level in STEM field careers and over 30. We usually put a few hours into the game every day and were once mostly “no lifers” pushing progression. Times have changed as we picked up more responsibilities such as projects, spouses, and families. We now take a more relaxed approach to the game, but still want to surround ourselves with others in the same situation. We are looking for those that have a similar mindset and personality, for the great guild chat it will generate and to be able to do impromptu raiding, pugs, pvp, and the like, while still benefiting from guild perks, bank, repairs, etc. Spouses/partners/significant others/friends are welcome too! Please contact Nonpoint#1838 or Arkanis#1742 for an invite or more details.Mayhem0 Jul 16
Jul 12 [A] <AnduriL> Late Night Raiding LFM We're a late night alliance guild on Whisperwind looking to add skilled and reliable players to our raid team. We're mostly a group of working adults who still enjoy the game, especially raiding. Many of us have been playing on Whisperwind since Classic and the guild has been around since early TBC. We're not a hardcore guild, but we still focus on getting things done within our 6 hours per week raid schedule. Our goal every raiding tier is to clear Heroic and then some Mythic progression. We offer food/flasks/potions to our raiders as well as guild repairs. If you think AnduriL will be a good fit for you please contact an officer (Shinpai, Tsamane, Dairmin, or Varcrom) in game or via Btag (listed below). Raid Days & Times: Main Raid Team: - Tuesday, Thursday and Monday - 11:15pm - 1:15am CST/Server (9:15pm - 11:15pm PDT) Alt Raid Team: - Wednesday - 11:00pm - 1:00am+ CST/Server (9:00pm - 11:00pm+ PDT) Currently Recruiting: - Heals = Priest, Shaman, Druid - Melee = All - Ranged = All (except hunters) * We will always consider exceptional players of any class and role. Raider Requirements: - Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience a plus - Able to make 85% of scheduled raids (10 of 12 raids per month) - Good raid awareness - Coming to raids prepared (researching boss fights, with all gems/enchants/etc) - Twitch Voice w/ a working microphone - Age 21+ required Casual Players: If you are a casual player looking for a guild to just hang out, chat it up or just read green text you're welcome to join us. We also run an alt raid team that raids at the Normal to Heroic levels just for fun and is open to all guild members that are interested. BattleTag Contacts & Website: Tsamane = Tsa#1851 <-- Recruitment Officer Shinpai = zenbi#1271 Dairmin = darmin#1413 Varcrom = Asuroth#1992 anduril.enjin.com Come join us!Tsamane0 Jul 12