Baelgun and Doomhammer

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
22h LF chill guild Looking to find a solid/chill guild. Been playing since Vanilla, Horde since Cata, looking to jump into BFA as Alliance and hit the ground running. Done my share of raiding. Leveling a Druid, would prefer to heal but comfortable with any role. Hit me up Alotafajitas#11150Kastle0 22h
Jun 16 <Crisp> Selling raid runs for in-game gold Antorus: 11/11M Package: TBD 9/11M Package (No Aggramar or Argus): 3 Million 5/11M Package (Garothi/Felhounds/HC/Eonar/Portal Kpr): 1.7 Million Heroic Antorus Full Clear Master Loot: 550k The Nighthold: Mythic Guldan Mount and Title: Vengeance Incarnate: 1.2 million All raids are master loot (unless stated that it is personal loot) and loot is included for your class/spec. We reserve the right to reserve certain items for our raiders (usually specific items that are WF/TF). Bring coins, as we can not guarantee anything will drop at any given point because of RNG. You can contact either Tolun-Baelgun or Kaberloc-Baelgun for questions or to schedule a run A 20% gold deposit must be made before the run, and will be refunded if we cannot fulfill the run. We only accept in-game gold. Gold accepted on: Baelgun Doomhammer Tichondrius Bleeding Hollow Sargeras Thorium Brotherhood Proudmoore Stormrage WhisperwindTolun6 Jun 16
Jun 14 LF a new guild/friends I’ve been playing on/off since vanilla. I’ve recently been getting back into the game more. I use to main on Mal’Ganis but within the last year have been maining my Doomhammer toons more. I have at least 8 110’s and the rest are at least 100; all horde of course ;) I mostly heal or dps with my shaman. With coming back to the game, most of my btag friends no longer are playing and I’m typically the only one online in my guild. I’m looking for a new active guild and/or friends to chill and chat with. My work schedule changes weekly and I work anywhere from 45-60 hours so Sadly i no longer have the set time to designate to raiding. My btag is cyn#11179 so feel free to add me :)Cynkeila1 Jun 14
Jun 11 Looking for a new Alliance Guild Hi! I am mostly new to wow, starting in February, never played this game before. I am new to raiding (The only raid I've done was normal Nighthold a few days ago), I have played a few dungeons(normal and Heroic using the lfg tool). I'm not interested in doing pvp at all. I play Ret Paladin, He is level 110 and I have an ilvl of 892 (i dont know if that is important). I was in a Guild that add me at lvl 20 and I stayed for some perks but It wasn't a very helpfull thing. Most of the things I learned was intuitive playing. I'm interested mostly in the story of the game ( I really like W3 and the lore of this game) but I would like to get better at the game and learn more too( doing normal and Heroic dungeons and raids sounds fun). I'm a casual player willing to learn, meet people and have fun. Sorry this is so long, thank you for reading!Argael1 Jun 11
Jun 9 LF mythic+ key group - Doomhammer Looking to meet some people on server that would want to run mythic +15 keys and up. add me if you could use a BM hunter btag HexHunter#11354Ashro0 Jun 9
Jun 9 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra2 Jun 9
May 29 [A] LFM Weekday Afternoon Normal/Heroic Guild **Old Gods** is a new Normal/Heroic raiding guild on Baelgun-Doomhammer looking for more members to join us in BFA. We are generally active mon-wed afternoons and plan to raid Tues/Wed from 1pm to 4pm PST (4pm-7pm EST). We are a life comes first guild with experienced officers as our founding members and now we need more people to join us! For more info or to join the guild add Adrokor#1696 on Battle.net and we will get you started. We are currently in open enrollment but plan to keep the guild under 50 people so don’t wait!Adrokor0 May 29
May 26 (A)Looking to Start/Join Afternoon PVX Guild Looking to join or form a weekday afternoon PVX guild. My fiance and I work swing shift and are looking to create or join a guild that casually raids/PvPS somewhere in the following schedule Mon&Tues: 12pm to 12am Wed: 12-5pm Thurs: 12-3pm Fri-Sat: 12-6pm Sun: 12-3pm If your guild raids in these times or you are also looking to raid during these times let me know. We are looking for a no drama guild that plays to have fun above all else while still wanting to progress in raids at a decent pace. We have extensive experience as raid leaders and guild officers and are both veteran WoW players.Adrokor2 May 26
May 24 [H] Horde side guilds? I came back to the game recently, and I was wondering what guilds are active Horde side?Hancesome1 May 24
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 22 <We Have a Tabard> LF Casual Members! Hello! <We Have a Tabard> is looking for members as we prepare for Battle for Azeroth. Some of you who've been on Doomhammer for a while may remember our guild as being a strong raiding guild once upon a time; founded in TBC, we got our start as a 10-man raiding guild in WotLK and would eventually go on to achieve some realm firsts in Mists of Pandaria. A lot of things changed after that, and we shut things down during Warlords of Draenor. A few of us are playing again, on a casual level, and I'm interested in reviving this guild as more of a casual community, for those who don't want to do Mythic-level raiding, to have people to run Mythic+, Island Expeditions, PvP, quests and whatever else with, as well as friends to chat with and just in general enjoy the game with. I can see us organizing some guild run normal and heroic raids in the future as well, without any required schedule commitment. Our guild has always been about community, and maintaining a friendly atmosphere first and foremost, and that isn't going to change heading into the new expansion, so we are looking for friendly, mature people with positive attitudes who want to be part of a small community of like-minded players. If you're interested or have any questions, please add my battletag: Alveia#1839 Thanks!Alveiah0 May 22
May 11 Tankadin [H] LF H/M Antorus/M+ guild 1. Times available & time zone: M-Th: 7-10 PM EST F-S: Any Su: Any-10 PM EST 2. Server preference: Bael'gun/Doomhammer 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual/Semi-hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: Normal Antorus and M+14. Previously raided with Bane through WotLK. 6. Contact info: Whisper Anahit-Bael'gun I took a long break from WoW following WotLK to focus on my career. Returned to WoW near the end of WoD and have mostly played casually (mount collecting, experiencing missed content, etc.). I am now seeking to progress further in the current raid content, and hope to achieve AotC while contributing to a guild's content progression. My guild has, unfortunately, been offline for some time and does not appear to be coming back. Although I have not progressed far as of yet, I am a fast learner and take time outside of game to try to learn fight mechanics and strategies. I am seeking a guild that is progressing content but also understands real-world commitments, as I am in my 30's, married, with a career. I hope I can find some like-minded folks to enjoy this game with.Anahit0 May 11
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 29 Any vanilla players still kicking? How you doin' mon?! I'm just getting back into WoW, was wondering if any of the vanilla players are still here. Ohh how I miss the good 'ole days.Chisgule47 Apr 29
Apr 27 <Defiant> (Alliance) is Recruiting! Hey there, adventurer! We are a casual, no-drama, heroic raiding guild looking for ranged DPS and a healer. We raid Tuesday & Thursday nights at 7-10pm Pacific. Note: Applicants are expected to come to an evaluation "alt/trial" raid Sunday evenings 7-10pm Pacific. Discord client is required for voice comms. Our website: http://thedefiantguild.com/ Our progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/doomhammer/Defiant Our history: 10 years and counting!Holyshnizzle3 Apr 27
Apr 26 wtb Casual Raiding Guild for H-LOL's Prot warrior looking for a steady tanking position for raids! Only real requirement is that the guild actually be active and not simply an alt parking lot for people who never talk. I'm lonely. :( About me: I'm 36, I like leatherworking, WoW, playing the bass, and corny monster movies. I am motivated to learn all mechanics outside of the raid through videos and logs, while also keeping a casual attitude. I ultimately don't care if we never down one boss so long as we're giving it an honest try. I don't get upset with that or anything. (I mean I HOPE we down a few bosses, sure, but you get my point) I will gladly even run normal Antorus. My warrior comes equipped with discord and a reliable mic so you can hear me talk very little. XD If this sounds like something your guild could use, please message me at Theodius#1244! Thank youTheannia0 Apr 26
Apr 22 <Kharma>Alliance is Recruiting <Kharma> is recruiting for Heroic Antorus. All classes welcome but those that can both DPS and Heal or Tank would be a bonus. We're currently 7/11. Times are Weds 7-9 and Sat 7-10. Cross server team with Of the Queue. Contact Elandryia in game or my Bnet is Bryci#11775Elandryia0 Apr 22
Mar 17 Looking for friends I'm not really a social person. But I wanna raid and have fun. Lately I just so solo stuff. With that being said. My boyfriend doesnt play with me more interested in ps4 than me or wow. Almost ready to pay for runs. Thanks for listening.Blkcanary2 Mar 17
Mar 16 Protection Paladin looking for guild 4/11 Heroic progression 11/11 Normal Progression. Know the fights. ilvl 950 Looking for Raiding GuildRinous1 Mar 16
Mar 16 Night Renegades LFM Raiders About Us Night Renegades is a heroic raiding guild that is looking to “dabble” in mythic that has been together since 2006. We like to have fun and be social, but we get serious when it comes to raid progression. The raid atmosphere is still very lax and casual, but we strive to clear heroic of the current raid tier before the next tier arrives, and down as many mythic bosses as we can. We are an adults only guild, and as such, we often engage in highly rated-R discussions during raid. If you are looking for a no cursing or a more family friendly type of guild, we are not the guild for you. However, if you enjoy crude adult humor, welcome aboard! Not really into raiding yet? Or Perhaps looking for more guild content than just raiding? Not a problem. We have a healthy amount of both raiders and non-raiders that are actively running Mythic+ keystones daily and challenging achievements such as Glory to the Legion Hero. Progression Raid Times We run for 2-3 hours. Tuesday, Wednesday, and sometimes Thursday 6pm server (9pm EST) Current Progression 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 3/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 11/11 Normal Antorus 8/11 Heroic Antorus Requirements -Have Discord installed and be able to listen to guild discussion going on in Discord. Having a mic and being social is highly encouraged, but not required unless you're filling a raid role that requires it, such as a Tank or healer. -Have RCLootCouncil installed -If you are looking to raid with us, be familiar with the current tier boss fights we have already progressed through. While we will understand mistakes that are made from lack of practice, we do not want to give a fully detailed fight explanation every time someone new joins our raid group. Of course, we will be here to address any challenges you encounter during a fight. Contact Us! We are actively looking for others who are interested in having fun and progressing alongside us. If you are interested in joining Night Renegades, reach out to anyone online or get in contact with the following officers: Dasch#1621 Kurorai#1115 PaleMoonLady#1307 Cyanah#1419Cyleigh2 Mar 16
Mar 16 Protection Paladin LF raiding guild 4/11 Heroic Progression 11/11 normal Progression Know the Fight mechanics. itemlevel 950 Looking for Raiding GuildRinous0 Mar 16
Mar 11 (H) Looking for Xtraketchup Doomhammer An old friend I used to play with a long time ago. Wondering if anyone knows him if he still plays?Blkcanary0 Mar 11
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 25 LFM Heroic Raiding <Shenanigans n Tomfoolery> Server -Baelgun <Horde> Looking for dps & Tank for raid . Looking for range dps and a main tank. Most classes are welcome. We are a fun group to raid with and love to have fun as we raid. We would like mature 18+ individuals who are willing to work together . Raid Times Wed, Sat. 9 pm Est. - 11 pm est. Monday night is for finishing up or Alt night. If your interested message me here or Ingame or add me on Bnet Gidzilla#1887Gidzilla0 Feb 25
Feb 25 Guilty by Association is Recruiting! 3/11M Guilty by Association is a recently formed raiding guild on Doomhammer-Baelgun by players who are interested in pushing into mythic raiding content, but not go overboard with crazy commitment. We are a well suited guild for an entry level mythic player, but we are also home to more veteran players who just want a laid back mythic raiding experience. Our primary goal of each tier is to clear at least half of Mythic. Should be noted that despite being a more laid back approach to mythic raiding, we still have high attendance expectations. We recognize that mythic is not for everyone, so we offer a second raiding roster that focuses on achieving AOTC by the end of the tier. This team is more akin to a standard heroic raiding guild, with lax attendance requirements and only two day raid weeks. However, when progression gets tough, Mythic team members can step in and assist, helping ease the pain of progression. Members on this team will also have the opportunity to occasionally tag along in mythic, earning their achievements and a possibility at mythic loot! Mythic Roster Info Mon, Tues, Wed 6-9pm PST (9pm-12am EST) 11/11H & 3/11M Antorus 9/9H & 4/9M Tomb Heroic Roster Info Thurs & Sun 6-9pm PST (9pm-12am EST) 6/11H Antorus 11/11H Tomb Recruitment Priority Both of our rosters are open to anyone interested, but our Mythic roster has a high demand for the following specs: * Any tank, but Blood DK, Brew Monk, or Guardian Druid preferred. * Balance Druid, especially with a Resto or Guardian off spec * Ele Shaman, especially with a Resto off spec * Fury Warrior * Havoc Demon Hunter * Any ranged DPS Officer Contacts If you're interested, or have any further questions, feel free to reach out to one of the following officers: timetwister#1991 thelaw#1238 sabri#11848Ameriann0 Feb 25
Feb 19 Rare / Unobtainable Items for Sale I have the following rare / unobtainable items for sale on Baelgun & Doomhammer: Staff of Horrors Pattern: Rich Purple Silk Shirt Pattern: Cindercloth Vest Tempered Titansteel Treads Light Leather Quiver Twilight Cultist Ring of Lordship Expert First Aid - Under Wraps Dreadmist Belt Punctured Voodoo Doll: Warlock, Druid, Paladin, Priest, and Mage (1 each) The Greatest Race of Hunters (quest item) Craftsman's Writ - Potion of Petrification (quest item) Craftsman's Writ - Thorium Tube (quest item) Manual: Netherweave Bandage Master Cookbook Scarlet Belt x 2 Cord of Winsome Sorrows Light Throwing Knife Ripswallow Plate Belt Sunblaze Coif Lightforge Belt Cord of the Elements Gauntlets of the Elements Devout Belt Shadowcraft Belt Goblin Screwdriver Blackened Defias Belt Wristguards of Undead Slaying Ruthless Shiv Steelclaw Reaver Message Gnope-Doomhammer for details and pricing. :)Gnope0 Feb 19
Feb 9 Selling Mythic+ 15s We have a couple of groups right now looking to sell Mythic+ 15s for the Keystone Master achievement and for the weekly cache. We've got both a flex group and a scheduled weekend group (Saturdays & Sundays, runs starting at 2pm server/5pm Eastern). The cost is 100k, and if you'd like to book a run, you can contact me here, in-game, or on bnet (Ambermist#1266). Thanks! :-DAmbermist0 Feb 9
Feb 4 people i pvpved with in cata just seeing if anyone knows some people i use 2 pvp with in cata s11 i quit playing for about 5 years and im trying 2 get back in touch. i cant remember their name and they changed them a lot. it was a horde orc dk and the only glad dk on the sever(or one of the only ones)then on alli there was this feral druid nelf named like fearless i think and a human war named nexius or somthing like that. ik this is a long shot but i need my pvp people backVoidkiller0 Feb 4
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 22 <Wipes on Trash> (Horde) LF Heroic Raiders <Wipes on Trash> (Horde) Is looking to build our ranks while finishing Heroic Antorus progression, and push into mythic raiding. Current Progression: 7/11 Heroic Antorus. Raid Times: Tues//Thurs 6:30-9:30 pm PST (8:30-11:30 pm CST) Recruitment Needs: - Ranged DPS - Healer About us: <Wipes on Trash> is a casual raiding guild residing on US Doomhammer/Baelgun. Our guild consists of older group of players with different raiding backgrounds. We strive on our members' participation, friendliness, and laid-back energy. Those who are consistent in showing and have a positive attitude towards raid, it's progression, and all other members is ideal and what we look for. What we look for in our raiders: • Attendance (However, we understand life happens) • Friendliness • Openness to improvement • Knowledge of your class, specs, and gearing choices • Enthusiasm about raiding Trial period: Trial period will last roughly 1 week. In this time, we will be analyzing and gauging how you are doing within the group. Loot: We use Guild Master Looter, and prioritize rolls based on main spec, then off spec. Required Addon/Voice: • Mumble • Deadly Boss Mods Please add Yonk#1859 if you're interested in joining or have additional questions!Gankadin1 Jan 22
Jan 8 LF Alliance guild pushing raids new to x pac Any Alliance guild 18+ looking for a solid Healer (working multiple classes now) to fit into a tight nit raid group? With times 6pm on to 8pm server any time kinda. Little back story on me I used to raid hardcore back in Wrath with Nemesis (maxed gear on hard modes healing priest), and after playing off and on finally jumped back in during legion. Just been playing around leveling and just lfr to gradually get the feel of everything now. Now I'm kinda looking for a great guild with people to chat and generally play the game with. (and of course raid) Just seeing if any guilds are hiring.Nokori4 Jan 8
Jan 8 Looking for a few good people! Knights of the Playpen Alliance US Doomhammer/Baelgun Fri/Sat 6pm pacific raid times M+ often, usually after work ;) My Queen is looking for a few more unfortunate souls to offer themselves as tribute! She is currently looking for Knights that dps! 4-5 will suffice. In compensation for your countless deaths, she will give you free flasks and repairs. If you ask nicely she may even feed you! She prefers to use discord to command her soldiers. While she may be a protection paladin, she protects her playpen with Truthguard itself! On a more serious note, we are looking for people that want a more casual raiding experience that still enables bettering yourself every raid! We offer tutors on using and building weskauras and how to modify your UI, We have many people that can teach their spec. We welcome everyone, those that enjoying teaching and helping others and those looking to improve themselves! We are always doing something, though it's usually after work :) we do Lego farming and all sort of keys from +3 to + 18!!(so far ;) only a week in :p ) We don't mind helping you gear that alt that you've thought of maining for the past 3 months. We don't mind helping you reach your full potential with that class. All we ask is that you put in an effort to be better than you were last week! If this sounds like something you're interested in don't hesitate to send me a message here or in game at ArdRhys#11921Aphenglow0 Jan 8
Jan 1 Looking for guild I made my first toon on this server, would like to join an active guild.Gronak1 Jan 1
Dec 29 Tank looking for mythic raiding group Looking for a Mythic group that requires a Tank or even a back up tank. Available any time. Do not wish to change guilds, know all mechanics, seen every video and guides.Johydee0 Dec 29
Dec 23 Ninja (the original...) Oh man, so sad they killed the Doomhammer forum and the epic thread of old-school goodness with it. :( Well, hey again to any old buddies from DH history. Let me know what's up.Ninja35 Dec 23
Nov 14 [A] <Trust> (1/9M) Recruiting for Mythic ToS Progression: 1/9M 9/9H Main Raid Days/Times: Tues/Thurs 5p-8p PST (8p-11p EST) Currently Recruiting: DPS (Warrior DPS / Mage / Boomkin / SPriest) Contact: Oleic (BNet: Jarg#1591), Treylawny (Treylawny#1813), Icyblades (GnarlyHarley#11434) Apply At: http://www.trust-guild.com Server: Doomhammer/Baelgun Faction: Alliance About <Trust>: <Trust> is a recently formed mythic raiding guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun. We are intent on pushing mythic progression inside a casual 2-day per week, 3-hour per night schedule. As such, <Trust> is a semi-casual guild: we raid on a casual schedule, but our raiders are expected to be a cut above the rest. With such a limited amount of time dedicated to main raiding, it's important to us that our raiders make the best use of that time. Our 2-day/week schedule is very much progression-oriented. We are not casual about downing bosses! That much we take very seriously. Outside of our two main raid nights, you'll frequently find <Trust> members pushing Mythic+ keys together, running off-night raids (normals, alt. runs, etc.), and even branching off into other games together. We've been successful in building a team of like-minded individuals thusfar. And team cohesion is incredibly important to us. As such, we're specifically looking for like-minded individuals. And your overall attitude and personality carries the same amount of importance are your performance! When Does <Trust> Raid? We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday, 5pm-8pm PST (8pm-11pm EST). Off-night raids commonly take place on Fridays and Sundays. And of course, you'll find people running Mythic+s throughout the week! Who is <Trust> Looking for? At the end of the day, <Trust> is looking for dependable players who want to kill Internet dragons with us. If you're looking for a fun guild that gets it done, we may be a good fit for you. Please feel free to reach out to any of our officers (listed below) with any questions or to discuss joining. Don't see your class listed below? We're always interested in meeting excellent players, regardless of class/spec needs. Apply anyways! What is <Trust> Recruiting: Strongly seeking a couple specific ranged DPS classes, and a DPS warrior! Druid (Boomkin) Mage Monk (Windwalker / Mistweaver) Priest (Shadow) Rogue Warrior (DPS) How Do I Apply? Who Can I Contact? Ready to kill some Internet dragons with us? Head on over to http://trust-guild.com and fill out our quick application and we'll be in touch soon! Questions can be directed to any <Trust> officer in-game: Oleic (Jarg#1591) Treylawny (Treylawny#1813) Icyblades (GnarlyHarley#11434)Oleic9 Nov 14
Nov 10 Looking for friends So I'm not a social butterfly but i can only get into games when I am playing with people and enjoying company. That said if you feel the same way hit it up!Vizen3 Nov 10
Oct 31 Night Renegades LF Heroic & Mythic Raiders About Us Night Renegades is one of the oldest guilds on Baelgun/Doomhammer being around since 2006. We are a heroic raiding guild that is pushing into mythic for fun. We like to have fun and be social, but we get serious when it comes to raid progression. The raid atmosphere is still very lax and casual, but we strive to clear heroic of the current raid tier before the next tier arrives, and down as many mythic bosses as we can. We are an adult only guild, and as such we often engage in highly rated-R discussions during raid. If you are looking for a no cursing or a more family friendly type of guild, we are not the guild for you. However, if you enjoy crude adult humor, welcome aboard! Not really into raiding yet? Or Perhaps looking for more guild content than just raiding? Not a problem. We have a healthy amount of both raiders and non-raiders that are actively running Mythic+ keystones daily, Nightbane runs, and challenging achievements such as Glory to the Legion Hero. Progression Raid Times We run for 2-3 hours. Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays 6pm server (9pm EST) with an impromptu weekend run thrown in. Current Progression 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare before 7.1.5 patch. 4/7M with 7.2 patch. 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 3/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Requirements -Have Discord installed and be able to listen to guild discussion going on in Discord. Having a mic and being social is highly encouraged. -If you are looking to raid with us, be familiar with the current tier boss fights we have already progressed through. While we will understand mistakes that are made from lack of practice, we do not want to give a fully detailed fight explanation every time someone new joins our raid group. Of course, we will be here to address any challenges you encounter during a fight. -Don't be a jerk! While we often jokingly make fun of each other, we do not support making a guild member feel unwelcome or alienated. Jerks will be warned, and then removed from the guild if they continue to be jerks. -Be an adult that can tolerate rated-R adult discussions. If you're under 18 or you're looking for a 'Family Friendly' atmosphere free of cursing and adult jokes, then we are not the guild for you. Add an officer/recruiter directly via Battle tag to chat today- Cyanah#1419, Jaxsom#1113Cyleigh0 Oct 31
Oct 27 [A]<True Grave> - LFM <True Grave> is a casual, mature alliance guild on Doomhammer looking to add to the family. We are currently 5/9:H ToS. What we are seeking: Melee DPS w/ strong tank off-spec - medium/high Melee DPS - low/medium Ranged DPS - high DPS w/ healing off-spec - medium/high Our raid schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 6-9 or 10 pst server Various M+ and guild events on non-raid days/nights For more information, reply here or contact a member in game.Asraii0 Oct 27
Oct 21 LF Enchanter - Crusader Scrolls LF an enchanter who can make me 2 Crusader scrolls. Will gladly tip. Feel free to CoD or whisper me if I am online. As far as the specific price for each scroll, it doesn't really matter as long as it is reasonable. Thanks guys, enjoy your adventures!!Haldaran1 Oct 21
Oct 14 Baelgun specific in-game service So is there a legit group on Baelgun (Alliance) that offers Mythic 15 runs for gold?Rosco0 Oct 14
Oct 2 940 Guardian Druid LF Guild Hey everyone, Just wanted to take a moment to leave this out there for anyone interested. As the title says, 940 Guardian Druid, with AoTC. Looking for active, social, and awesome guild with a consistent raid schedule. Would like to either farm heroic and progress mythic, or just progress through Mythic. I don't have any pulls yet on mythic bosses, but have familiarized myself with the fights and the additional mechanics present. Looking for something either 9pm or later, EST OR daytime raiding from 9am until around 2pm EST. Either work really. Looking for more than 'raid logging' as well. I would like to actually enjoy the people I'm clearing content with, and have a reason to want to log in. So social and engaged are equally important. If interested, by all means, please contact me through Discord or BTag. Btag- Proteansoul#1851 Discord- Big Bear#9407 Thanks!Bigbearclaws0 Oct 2
Sep 11 <To The Rescue> is Recruiting Our mission here in <To The Rescue> is a fairly straight-forward one: Do the best that we can in the best company that we can. We are a very casual guild that also likes to raid. We advance ourselves through continual team work, constant improvement and mutual respect. Our motto is “Constant Improvement, Respect and Success” and this is our formula to success. We always strive to improve ourselves, we respect one another and with these in constant practice it leads to success. We encourage an environment where our members collaborate with one another to help each other bring out the best that each player has to offer. We house a membership of varying play styles and skills but we always strive to help everyone find what works for them and excel at it. We raid on Friday & Saturday from 6-9PM Pacific time. We're actively looking for additional healers and ranged DPS to round out our raiding team but all roles are being considered as many of us are flexible in our role coverage. If this sounds like the kind of guild you'd like to be a part of or would like more information about us, please swing on by our website at http://ttrforums.azurewebsites.net to apply or ask to speak to myself or of our officers in-game. My bnet tag is #Azlynn1124Bizzaroazlyn0 Sep 11
Aug 11 <Crisp> Selling Heroic Tomb of Sargeras! Sales are currently suspended because Avatar and KJ are demanding brats. The weekend raid team will be picking up sales, 500k full clears. You can still contact me for more info, or get in touch with Mass-Baelgun or Velasca-Baelgun. ------------------------------------------------- ​ Heroic Packages: Full Clear 9/9 - 600,000 Kil'jaeden Only - 250,000 Individual Bosses - 100,000 each ​ Mythic Packages: Coming Soon! ​ Loot: Master Loot You receive loot that is appropriate to your class that our raiders don't need. ​ Payment: We are currently accepting gold on the following servers: Baelgun / Doomhammer Durotan / Ysera Sargeras If you have any questions, or to book a run, contact Ambermist (Ambermist#1266) or Tolun (Dan#1389). Thanks!Ambermist3 Aug 11
Jul 30 WTB Blackrock Bulwark Looking for this BOE Shield from WoD for transmog, not sure what the going rate is but will pay Fairly for it.Immortalize0 Jul 30
Jul 29 WTB Flayed Demonskin Belt (Mythic) Paying 50k for this item. Never any on AH and soooo over farming this.Smokescrêên1 Jul 29
Jul 24 Angels of Darkness - Recruitment Angels of Darkness is a recently formed casual raiding guild looking for more members. We plan on raiding Saturdays 5-7:30 pm/Sundays 12 - 2pm server time. For the most part we are a laid back group who simply wish to progress in Heroic ToS. Our current members are 9/9N and 1/9H (we decided to simply do the first boss and are ready to progress). In addition to raiding, we love doing Mythic+s. If you're under-geared...we will help gear you. If you are confused...we will provide clarity. We are currently recruiting 1 healer (monk desired, but not required) and dps (classes do not matter) If interested or seeking more information, message me here, in-game and/or add my battletag: Cooper#1474Druidica1 Jul 24