Baelgun and Doomhammer

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
17h LFG 347+ restro Druid LF GUILD active player got back to BFA and am 347~ upgrading gear everyday. Usually like to be a healer, play basically every night. Please let me know, looking for active guild to grow.Diamantis1 17h
2d LFG restro Druid 347+ LF GUILD active player got back to BFA and am 347~ upgrading gear everyday. Usually like to be a healer, play basically every night. Please let me know, looking for active guild to grow.Diamantis0 2d
2d INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 2d
Oct 1 <Crisp> Uldir sales for in-game gold Uldir: - 600k Full Heroic Clear - 125k Heroic G'huun - Individual bosses also available - Mythic: TBD Heroic Runs are typically done on Tuesdays around 5:00 pm server time (8:00 pm ET) and take ~1.5 hours to complete. All raids are personal loot. Bring coins, as we can not guarantee anything will drop at any given point because of RNG. You can contact either Tolun-Baelgun, Adanessa-Baelgun, or Kabearloc-Baelgun for questions or to schedule a run A 20% gold deposit must be made before the run, and will be refunded if we cannot fulfill the run. We only accept in-game gold. Gold accepted on: Baelgun DoomhammerTolun0 Oct 1
Oct 1 <We Have a Tabard> LF Casual Members! Hello! Any casual or returning players out there looking for a guild to socialize, run dungeons, pvp, raid and just enjoy this social game with others? We may be a good fit for you! We Have a Tabard was originally founded on Doomhammer with a small group of friends back in The Burning Crusade, and would then go on to become a raiding guild in WotLK. We kept mostly the same group of people, and would raid consistently over the years, always improving, and eventually achieving some realm first kills in MoP. Around the time WoD hit, due to some life changes, we chose to stop raiding and mostly shutdown the guild, with some of us stepping away from the game, and others moving on to other guilds or servers. Some of us are active again and miss the aspect of having a nice group of people to constantly play with, so we have revived our guild as a casual community for those who play the game the same way we do now. We want to have a medium-sized guild where you can hop on, find people to do questing, 5-mans, pvp, normal / heroic raids with and just enjoy the game together. Our intent with raiding is to achieve Ahead of the Curve each tier on a very relaxed schedule (looking like 1 night a week) and possibly dabble in a couple mythic bosses, though we have NO INTENTION of trying to clear mythic. We want to keep it simple, fun and relaxed. Our intended raid time for BfA is: Monday nights, 9pm-12am Eastern time. I also intend to do pickup raids here and there as interest exists, but we're keen on only being committed to one set night each week to give us more freedom. Our roster is very mixed, with newer, inexperienced players, as well as veteran raiders who aren't into the hardcore scene anymore, so any likeminded person is welcome! All we ask is that you are a mature, friendly player with a positive attitude, that wants to be a part of a small community that enjoys playing World of Warcraft socially. If you are interested and/or have any further questions, please add my battletag: Alveia#1839 Thanks!Alveiah6 Oct 1
Sep 27 Horde <Necrosis> LFM: Raiders Necrosis has recovered from a major roster change and has stabilized. Mere days, immediately after our roster change, we became 9/9n and 5/8h. At this moment we could use a few more dps and a holy paladin would be great. We work off of a merit system. If we keep wiping over and over again (and the problem is the DPS), then the lowest performing DPS will be benched for the rest of that raid night. Seeking: 355 ilvl (but others may apply) Holy Paladin Melee Dps: Welcome to Apply Ranged Dps: Welcome to Apply Add Low#1419 (Kiwi) or Neo#11533 (Neo) for more information.Kíwí0 Sep 27
Sep 18 <Old Gods> Afternoon Alliance Raiding Old Gods is a new Normal/Heroic raiding guild on Baelgun-Doomhammer looking for more 18+ members to join us in BFA. We are generally active in afternoons and very early mornings. We plan to raid Tues/Wed from 1pm to 4pm PST (4pm-7pm EST). We are a life comes first guild that aims to improve by staying active and holding events for our members beyond raiding in an effort to build a fun tight knit community. We've gathered some experienced officers as our founding members and now we need more players to join us! For more info or to join the guild add Adrokor#1696 or SieferKnight#1306 on Battle.net and we will get you started or answer any questions you might have. We are currently in open enrollment but plan to keep the guild under 50 people so don’t wait!Drunktree2 Sep 18
Sep 9 *A*<FlowerPower> Recruting for Raid Team 5/8 Guild: FlowerPower Faction: Alliance Server: Baelgun / DoomHammer Raid Days: Tuesday & Thursday 7:00 - 11 pm PST server (10-2 EST) Cleared: 11/11 H (1/11 M) ABT Currently 5/8 Recruiting: Looking for Heals, Dps, and active casual members High Demand for: Dps Warriors, Shaman, Pally, DK, and DH Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending clearing heroic and maybe some mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. We are not hardcore but also not a bunch of filthy casuals. We like to laugh and have a good time while we raid. Yes we will wipe… a lot… but that's part of learning. But we won't constantly wipe all night on a raid night if possible. Most of us know each other on a first name basis and are almost always on discord shooting the sh…. It makes playing more enjoyable. So come join us, have some laughs and kill some demons!! Contacts: B.tag // Discord Thereisone#1507 // Thereis1#3666 Majellan#1358 nurvzy#1726Theredruid1 Sep 9
Sep 9 Alliance PVP (Doomhammer) does this exist? I'm really just looking for a guild with some like minded folks in it to kill some horde while we play this game. Where we can create groups just for killing horde. Maybe even find some friends to do arena or make an rbg group with. Things like this are very easy to find on my horde characters but seem few and far between here. Did I just pick the wrong server or the wrong faction completely?Aesbank0 Sep 9
Sep 8 <Nimbus> H Doomhammer recruiting Nimbus is a new guild on the horde side of Doomhammer we are very small and trying to build a solid core raid team to casually progress a few nights a week for a few hours and have fun while we do it. We currently need everything. We’ll do 5 mans and open world stuff as well as pvp. Feel feee to shoot me a message for anymore info. IGN-Ookay or GetterKreyshawn0 Sep 8
Sep 5 Nightshade - Horde Guild Recruiting Hello members of Baelgun and Doomhammer! Nightshade is a solid guild formed last expansion that is big into Mythic Plus and Raiding. We are presently running Mythic plus and are looking to bolster ranks with solid players to be able to flesh out a full raid team for this expansion. We're looking for mature and capable individuals who are interested in enjoying the company of others, progressing at a solid pace but not be cutting edge, and overall want to enjoy the game that we are all enjoy playing! Feel free to message me in the evenings, or any member of Nightshade that's online to get an invite and we'll see where it goes!Brakos0 Sep 5
Sep 5 Bear LF guild Bear here spamming heroics for gear right now looking for guild. Haven't quested at all with this toon but also have a Enh shaman little better off having a 330+ ilvl. Haven't played end game since early cata but I know my classes and am more than willing to help others learn mechanics.Reeb1 Sep 5
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 2 DELETED DELETEDBrewser0 Sep 2
Aug 29 Epic Montage is now Recruiting Hello! We are a progression raiding guild that is planning to progress through each raid as they come! We will be starting on heroic when raid drops, with a minimum ilvl required of 330. Check below to see if you are interested in joining the fun! Epic Montage is an Alliance Raiding Guild located on the US-Doomhammer server. While our main focus is on Progression Raiding and Mythic+ Key Dungeons, we also welcome Social and PvP players that are looking for a place to call home. Our goal is to always provide a supportive and respectful environment while remaining focused on our goals. Progression Raid Nights are currently Tuesday and Friday 7:00pm – 9:30pm PST. We also do a normal run on Sundays for all to enjoy! If you are interested in joining our Progression Raid Team or joining the guild, please contact me. You can add me on bnet at SirGreen#1882 Currently seeking: Tank: (full) Healer: Any healer except druid (already got 2) DPS: Seeking a ranged dps, preferably a mage. Although we are looking for specific people, all raiders will be considered! Social players are also always welcome!Flennatius0 Aug 29
Aug 28 [A] SACRED of Baelgun (US) [A] SACRED of Baelgun (US) About us: SACRED is a long standing guild on the Baelgun server. We consistently push mythic content with our limited 3 night per week schedule. Atmosphere: We subscribe to the philosophy that less time playing doesn't mean less effort or less success. We're looking for quality players that enjoy the game, want to play with a group of like-minded people and have fun while smoothly clearing out content. We can't sustain these goals with poor players or bad attitudes, so come prepared to show us your 'A' game and that you're a good fit for the guild. Raid Schedule: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. server time (PST) invites start at 6:15 p.m. Applicant requirements: * A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently. * 18+ years of age, mature guild, no kids please. * Gear that magnifies effort. Your gear should demonstrate that you know your class and have put effort into gearing up. This includes the correct gems and enchants. * The ability to listen and respond on Discord. * Situational awareness; if you can't move out of fire, dodge tornadoes, or keep your place in a rotation, then we're not the guild for you. * Dedication and reliability; show up consistently and on time - minimum raid attendance is 85%. * Players who have a proven history of performance, either through logs, references, or general raiding experience. What we have to offer: * A tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress. * A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back and casual while still pushing current content and maintaining competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule. We do not add extra mandatory nights like some "3 day/week" guilds, but optional raids do happen on Wednesday nights. * A stable, fun and welcoming guild atmosphere; we are drama free and personable – our raid team consists of men and women ranging from early 20’s up to their 40’s. * A fair loot council that awards gear based on getting progress. We don't play favorites, period. * An active group of players who sign on for general fun outside of raids. * Guild bank repairs and flasks for all members who raid with us (including applicants). * An active leadership who is open to suggestion. Think you'd be a good fit for us? Please apply at our website: http://byallthatssacred.enjin.com or contact me in game via BattleTag Zaidian#1658.Sprunk0 Aug 28
Aug 27 Casual/Semi-casual Mature Alliance Guild My Alliance toons have been in the same guild for years and years. But now I'm the only person who ever plays. Are there any active mature casual guilds looking for new members? I've been playing since Vanilla, several 110's and a 120 rogue and 115 pally tank. I have healers, dps, or tanks at 110+. I am happy to level whatever the guild needs. I enjoy raiding but not looking to hardcore push contentBigraccoon3 Aug 27
Aug 26 WTT for Ace of Fathoms! WTT for Ace of Fathoms! I currently have 6 of Squalls 2x 6 of blockades 3 of blockades 2x four of blockades Willing to trade multiple cards to reach market value of Ace!Typo0 Aug 26
Aug 25 (H) Warrior/Tank Looking for Good Home Just throwing this out there in hopes that I can find a semi-casual PvE guild to do raids (ideally heroic) and some mythics here and there. I'm free basically every day around 5-10pm EST and all weekend. I will tank but also have been dabbling in Arms - will play whatever the guild needs. Thanks for your time.Argish0 Aug 25
Aug 17 DO NOT JOIN KNIGHTS OF PALADINE DO NOT JOIN THIS GUILD - KNIGHTS OF PALADINE. ON SERVER - Baelgun / Doomhamer. They are a stupid Alliance guild with no morals and ethics whatsoever! I came over to this server because I was lead to believe that they needed help. Well the Guild Leader's Son - Heetor aka Talantius on Discord kicked me out. I got no in-game mail message and no warning as to why they had kicked me and my friend out of the guild. I brought over a friend into that guild and he and I were only in the guild less than 24 hours. They kicked us both out of the guild for no damn reason whatsoever. This is not a family orientated guild. They don't even let new members view the guild tabs of the guild bank! Now that's messed up! Thank GOD I didn't bring over my 110 toon over to this server. I would have been really pissed off and screwed over and had wasted my money. And to boot; the guy Talantius acted in such a harsh way, they he didn't even have the gull or guts to tell me to my Discord name why I was kicked/removed. They just blatantly REMOVED ME and my friend off Discord chat and out of the guild for no damn reason WHATSOEVER! And all I wanted was to be in a social guild with my buddy and possibly get others from a guild to help him out when I'm not online. TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR! PLEASE DO NOT JOIN THIS GUILD IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SOCIAL GUILD! THEY ARE A PACK OF LIES!Spikemagick2 Aug 17
Aug 17 [H] Resto druid LF raiding guild Hey, I'm looking for a more relaxed enviroment that raids weekday evenings (est). I would like to play resto but would be willing to to dps if needed. Leave a reply here or whisper me in game. Thanks! Btag: Tolkia#11321Tolkia1 Aug 17
Aug 11 Deleted DeletedJax1 Aug 11
Aug 9 Looking for AOTC With BFA coming soon, I've been trying to get my AOTC, but have not had luck getting a group together to successfully achieve this. I studied the fights, and can tank, or of needed, DPS. I just want to get the achievement and be done before the new expansion hits. I don't have much Gold, but whatever it takes.....IDK.Calypsis5 Aug 9
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 1 Bg&Dh OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader2 Aug 1
Aug 1 Night Renegades LFM Raiders About Us Night Renegades is a heroic raiding guild that is looking to “dabble” in mythic that has been together since 2006. We like to have fun and be social, but we get serious when it comes to raid progression. The raid atmosphere is still very lax and casual, but we strive to clear heroic of the current raid tier before the next tier arrives, and down as many mythic bosses as we can. We are an adults only guild, and as such, we often engage in highly rated-R discussions during raid. If you are looking for a no cursing or a more family friendly type of guild, we are not the guild for you. However, if you enjoy crude adult humor, welcome aboard! Not really into raiding yet? Or Perhaps looking for more guild content than just raiding? Not a problem. We have a healthy amount of both raiders and non-raiders that are actively running Mythic+ keystones daily and challenging achievements such as Glory to the Legion Hero. Progression Raid Times We run for 2-3 hours. Tuesday, Wednesday, and sometimes Thursday 6pm server (9pm EST) Current Progression 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 3/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 11/11 Normal Antorus 8/11 Heroic Antorus Requirements -Have Discord installed and be able to listen to guild discussion going on in Discord. Having a mic and being social is highly encouraged, but not required unless you're filling a raid role that requires it, such as a Tank or healer. -If you are looking to raid with us, be familiar with the current tier boss fights we have already progressed through. While we will understand mistakes that are made from lack of practice, we do not want to give a fully detailed fight explanation every time someone new joins our raid group. Of course, we will be here to address any challenges you encounter during a fight. Contact Us! We are actively looking for others who are interested in having fun and progressing alongside us. If you are interested in joining Night Renegades, reach out to anyone online or get in contact with the following officers: Cyanah#1419 Kurorai#1115 PaleMoonLady#1307Cyleigh4 Aug 1
Jul 31 <Limited Edition> 2 Day Weekend 7/11M <Limited Edition> Faction: Horde Server: Illidan Limited Edition is a brand new guild that is led by a 7/11M Mythic Raider who has been mythic raiding since SoO. Officer core also has a lot of Mythic Raiding experience and we are all veterans. We are looking for exceptional raiders who love to progress, and have fun while doing it. We are a family here in Limited Edition and we treat everyone accordingly. Schedule: Friday-Saturday 8-11pm EST We are looking for individuals who can work together, leave their egos at the door and use their skills to better our guild. We are looking for members who can communicate, research, and prepare for raiding and the mythic + environment. What we can offer you!: •Stable and very experienced Leadership with a positive raiding environment. •Mythic +, and Heroic/Mythic Raiding Weekly. •An environment where you do not have to dedicated hours upon hours of your time to progress. •We all play many games including Diablo, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Starcraft, and more. •A place to call home, Like we said before. We are family here in Limited Edition and we want you to be apart of that! What are we looking for? •Constantly looking for people with a friendly and helping attitude. •People that strive to be the best they can be, and always researching their class to become better each and every week. •People who are passionate about raiding! •People who can maintain a 85% attendance rate when BFA raiding releases. Currently Recruiting: •Tanks are FULL •Holy Paladin •Unholy / Frost DK, WW Monk, Elemental Shaman w/ resto offspec If you are interested in joining us, or have any questions at all. Please feel free to add my Btag Demonics#1608Dreadrend0 Jul 31
Jul 31 (H) Tank LF Raiding guild for BFA I'm looking for a mature laid back raiding guild for BFA. I have many character but have decided to main a monk tank for this expansion. Most of my tanking experience is in dungeons. I'm a fast learner and eager to tank all raid content. If your guild could use a new tank and do raids and mythic+ content contact me. HexHunter#11354Jadeskull1 Jul 31
Jul 30 Do horde on this server ALL do War Mode? I'm back into the game...after a 4 year absence...and I've noticed just about every horde character in "War Mode" status as I'm running around as alliance. I haven't played horde on this Server group, so do the alliance do the same? Is there a lot of ganking? I'm just curious.Xaz3 Jul 30
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 26 Any vanilla players still kicking? How you doin' mon?! I'm just getting back into WoW, was wondering if any of the vanilla players are still here. Ohh how I miss the good 'ole days.Chisgule51 Jul 26
Jul 24 Back after 6 years.... Back after 6 years.... Looking for a new guild. 6 years ago I was a hardcore raider, but I hadn't played until this week. I'm looking for a guild that can offer some benefits, chat conversations, help, and have raid potential in the end. I have every class except monk over level 80 and would have no problem leveling a specific class to help benefit the guild for raids. Any way I can help. Please send a message or invite to "Padger" I'll be on for a a while.Padger0 Jul 24
Jul 22 Looking for old friends I use to play on the server Doomhammer back in lich king. I recently started back up and am trying to find my long lost guild to see if they are still around or if some of the members are. Has anyone heard of the guild called New World Order (NWO)? Or of a toon called saphie or sophie. There was also a man by the of octo or octavian.Galesa0 Jul 22
Jul 18 Ninja (the original...) Oh man, so sad they killed the Doomhammer forum and the epic thread of old-school goodness with it. :( Well, hey again to any old buddies from DH history. Let me know what's up.Ninja38 Jul 18
Jul 7 Heroic Antorus run Monday July 9th Good afternoon Doomhammer / Baelgun! I will be organizing a Heroic Antorus full clear this coming Monday, July 9th at 9pm Eastern time to earn Ahead of the Curve for some people who don't yet have it, and also just to have some fun. A number of the attendees will be members of my guild as well as friends, and I'm hoping to fill the rest out with fellow players from our realm, as we used to organize these kinds of runs at the end of past expansions, and I'm interested in doing it once again. Loot will be personal loot just to simplify things. There is not a HARD ilvl requirement, but those interested will be vetted for experience, gear, and knowledge. If you have not cleared heroic and are interested in doing so, I strongly recommend researching the fights as at least basic understanding of accepted heroic strats will be expected. If during the run you are considered by me to be a detriment to the potential success of the raid, we will unfortunately have to ask you to leave for the betterment of the rest of the group, which I'm sure you can all understand. Our plan is to start right at 9pm Eastern time, and I'm hoping to clear within about 3 hours, which is totally reasonable. Invites will be going out before that time to get things moving. You are expected to bring your own food and flasks, potions are optional. If you are interested, you can reply here and/or get in touch with me in-game on this character (Tellara-Doomhammer).Tellara0 Jul 7
Jul 6 Returning player looking for PG guild Hello, I've recently returned to WoW after taking about a year off for medical reasons and I'd like to get back into raiding, dungeons etc with similar minded players. I have 2 small boys that like to watch me play and I need a PGish guild as I don't need my boys hearing preteen non-sense. I really enjoy playing my DK and I know that pretty much every guild recruitment post I've seen on various servers want rdps. Because of this in the past I played numerous ranged classes so I could raid but with the horrible movement speed casters get, I find ranged extremely boring. If there are any guilds out there that have PG chat, are friendly, likes to raids, I'd love to talk to you about playing my DK. If not, well I have many 110's on various servers and I'll try my luck there. Cheers, ArcÁrcflash3 Jul 6
Jul 1 Returning 30 Somethings LFG Lok'tar Ogar Baelgun, I'm a returning player (just a couple of years playing), my husband on the other hand is returning after just a few years off, he's been playing since launch. We are looking for an active, mature horde guild! One with set raid times and is flexible enough with new(ish) and more (super)experienced players, neither of us minds helping with, and learning progression, so we're not only looking for an established guild. We both have headsets, discord and prefer evening raids, EST would be preferable, but probably not a must. We're currently working through Legion (though my husband has a 110 Shaman ready for BFA), I havent decided on a main yet, but we both have multiple characters. ThanksSatismortis1 Jul 1
Jun 29 Relic - Alliance Guild - Recruiting for BFA Relic is a business casual guild that has existed since Burning Crusade and just celebrated our 10th active year. We are an 21+ guild, and we are not willing to bend this rule. We expect mature players willing to commit themselves to excellence as a part of a team. ++Currently recruiting for BFA!!! ++ We raid two nights a week and only for 2 hours each night, so we expect raiders to be on and ready to rock at raid time. Guild provides consumables for raids. However, we ask all team members to help with bank donations. Our goal is to be able to raid on a consistent basis, progress through new content, yet still have a life outside of WoW. That's why we describe ourselves as business casual. We are planning to return to a normal raid schedule once BFA raids are released. Recruiting is open for all classes. We are looking for active raiders for BFA. Regardless of current recruitment needs, we are always willing to evaluate exceptional applicants. Raids run Tuesday/Thursday 7:00P-9:00P PST (Server). ++Current Progression++ 11/11 H Antorus 8/9 H Tomb of Sargeras 3/10 M Nighthold 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare 2/3 M Trials of Valor ++Previous Progression++ ++Warlords of Draenor++ 13/13 H Hellfire Citadel 10/10 H Blackrock Foundry 1/7 M Highmaul 7/7 H Highmaul ++Mists of Pandaria++ 14/14 M Siege of Orgrimmar (10) 4/13 H Throne of Thunder (10) ++Cataclysm++ 8/8 H Dragon Soul & Glory (10) 6/7 H Firelands & Glory (10) 4/7 H Blackwing Descent (25) 2/4 H Bastion of Twilight (25) ++WOTLK++ 4/4 N Ruby Sanctum 11/12 H Icecrown & Glory (12/12 & Glory 10 man) 3/5 H ToGC (5/5 10 man) 13/14 Ulduar (14/14 & Glory 10 man) Contact Sappalistic, Seiba, Jeneralz or Pebbles in game for more informationSappalistic0 Jun 29
Jun 27 <Old Gods> Afternoon Alliance Raiding Old Gods is a new Normal/Heroic raiding guild on Baelgun-Doomhammer looking for more 18+ members to join us in BFA. We are generally active in afternoons and very early mornings. We plan to raid Tues/Wed from 1pm to 4pm PST (4pm-7pm EST). We are a life comes first guild that aims to improve by staying active and holding events for our members beyond raiding in an effort to build a fun tight knit community. We've gathered some experienced officers as our founding members and now we need more players to join us! For more info or to join the guild add Adrokor#1696 or SieferKnight#1306 on Battle.net and we will get you started or answer any questions you might have. We are currently in open enrollment but plan to keep the guild under 50 people so don’t wait!Drunktree0 Jun 27
Jun 26 LF chill guild Looking to find a solid/chill guild. Been playing since Vanilla, Horde since Cata, looking to jump into BFA as Alliance and hit the ground running. Done my share of raiding. Leveling a Druid, would prefer to heal but comfortable with any role. Hit me up Alotafajitas#11150Kastle2 Jun 26
Jun 16 <Crisp> Selling raid runs for in-game gold Antorus: 11/11M Package: TBD 9/11M Package (No Aggramar or Argus): 3 Million 5/11M Package (Garothi/Felhounds/HC/Eonar/Portal Kpr): 1.7 Million Heroic Antorus Full Clear Master Loot: 550k The Nighthold: Mythic Guldan Mount and Title: Vengeance Incarnate: 1.2 million All raids are master loot (unless stated that it is personal loot) and loot is included for your class/spec. We reserve the right to reserve certain items for our raiders (usually specific items that are WF/TF). Bring coins, as we can not guarantee anything will drop at any given point because of RNG. You can contact either Tolun-Baelgun or Kaberloc-Baelgun for questions or to schedule a run A 20% gold deposit must be made before the run, and will be refunded if we cannot fulfill the run. We only accept in-game gold. Gold accepted on: Baelgun DoomhammerTolun6 Jun 16
Jun 14 LF a new guild/friends I’ve been playing on/off since vanilla. I’ve recently been getting back into the game more. I use to main on Mal’Ganis but within the last year have been maining my Doomhammer toons more. I have at least 8 110’s and the rest are at least 100; all horde of course ;) I mostly heal or dps with my shaman. With coming back to the game, most of my btag friends no longer are playing and I’m typically the only one online in my guild. I’m looking for a new active guild and/or friends to chill and chat with. My work schedule changes weekly and I work anywhere from 45-60 hours so Sadly i no longer have the set time to designate to raiding. My btag is cyn#11179 so feel free to add me :)Cynkeila1 Jun 14
Jun 11 Looking for a new Alliance Guild Hi! I am mostly new to wow, starting in February, never played this game before. I am new to raiding (The only raid I've done was normal Nighthold a few days ago), I have played a few dungeons(normal and Heroic using the lfg tool). I'm not interested in doing pvp at all. I play Ret Paladin, He is level 110 and I have an ilvl of 892 (i dont know if that is important). I was in a Guild that add me at lvl 20 and I stayed for some perks but It wasn't a very helpfull thing. Most of the things I learned was intuitive playing. I'm interested mostly in the story of the game ( I really like W3 and the lore of this game) but I would like to get better at the game and learn more too( doing normal and Heroic dungeons and raids sounds fun). I'm a casual player willing to learn, meet people and have fun. Sorry this is so long, thank you for reading!Argael1 Jun 11
Jun 9 LF mythic+ key group - Doomhammer Looking to meet some people on server that would want to run mythic +15 keys and up. add me if you could use a BM hunter btag HexHunter#11354Ashro0 Jun 9
Jun 9 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra2 Jun 9
May 29 [A] LFM Weekday Afternoon Normal/Heroic Guild **Old Gods** is a new Normal/Heroic raiding guild on Baelgun-Doomhammer looking for more members to join us in BFA. We are generally active mon-wed afternoons and plan to raid Tues/Wed from 1pm to 4pm PST (4pm-7pm EST). We are a life comes first guild with experienced officers as our founding members and now we need more people to join us! For more info or to join the guild add Adrokor#1696 on Battle.net and we will get you started. We are currently in open enrollment but plan to keep the guild under 50 people so don’t wait!Adrokor0 May 29
May 26 (A)Looking to Start/Join Afternoon PVX Guild Looking to join or form a weekday afternoon PVX guild. My fiance and I work swing shift and are looking to create or join a guild that casually raids/PvPS somewhere in the following schedule Mon&Tues: 12pm to 12am Wed: 12-5pm Thurs: 12-3pm Fri-Sat: 12-6pm Sun: 12-3pm If your guild raids in these times or you are also looking to raid during these times let me know. We are looking for a no drama guild that plays to have fun above all else while still wanting to progress in raids at a decent pace. We have extensive experience as raid leaders and guild officers and are both veteran WoW players.Adrokor2 May 26
May 24 [H] Horde side guilds? I came back to the game recently, and I was wondering what guilds are active Horde side?Hancesome1 May 24
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23