Draenor and Echo Isles

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
2d looking for casual guild recently returned, wanted to play a gnome hunter. just looking for a fun guild for dungeon runs, raids. etc.... on most nights and weekends. older player, been around since beta. just want to play and have fun.Gnerdo0 2d
Jun 27 Closed NAAswulf1 Jun 27
Jun 18 [A]<Critical Miss> 10/10H Guild Seeking Range Greetings! About us: Since WOD we have been achieving AOTC in record times and have had some of the best players Draenor Echo Isles has to offer. We have had players that have been playing since Pre BC, we have had players that just started a week ago… we recruit new and old players alike. We have a very active community of guild mates and are currently seeking more people to join us in this next adventure. We have been together as a guild for well over 2 years and we have faced many challenges together but now, we face a new one... Tomb of Sargeras has just opened and we now are in need of range DPS to assist us in fighting our way to Kil'jaeden the Deceiver. Do you think you have what it takes? Requirements: • Show up on time to raids (we understand life gets in the way but we really don’t want to start late or be down a raider..) • Come prepared (food, flasks, etc.. etc.. need help gathering that stuff we will help no problem) • Ilvl 895+ • DPS check (We will check logs if you would like to join the raid team. This is just to give us an idea and if we need to get you some assistance to improve) • Have patience. • HAVE FUN. Times: Tuesday & Thursday 5-8 pst (server) 8-11(est) Recruitment: Mage Druid (Balance) Priest (Shadow) Hunter Warlock Contact us VIA in game mail, Falmer, Localzoo, Slimjd, Lisettar, Daelauria.Ellpaco0 Jun 18
Jun 16 (H) <is brain dead> is looking for more. We are currently looking for: bodies to fill up this dismal attempt at this balderdash. Expect little and less. There's always mythic+, right? Raid nights are: Tuesday and Wednesday 1900 Server time. That's 7PM. We are looking to do this new fangled Normal Tomb of Sargeras thing. We are looking for bodies to fill up a raid team. Preferably warm. And awake. You don't even have to speak English. We can point and shout. Ideally, you're be able to hold a rotation and step out of the proverbial fire. At the same time. I know! You'd show up on time, keep your chin up during the inevitable wipes and learn from whatever mistakes were made. From us, you can expect leadership who hasn't led a raid since WotLK and a small core group of mildly competent simians. You can expect jokes, jests and... jollies? You can expect opinions and eccentricities. Our Guild Leader is afraid of fish. Of F I S H. We are a small group of idiots who've been playing together since late into WoD. We enjoy long walks on the beach under pale moonlight. We enjoy slaughtering hordes of monsters just to get a new pair of shoes. TL;DR: Listen. I want to raid. I hate PuGing. I think we have halfway decent players. I just wanna' see some bosses die and hear the vent clamor again. Perfect for the newcomers, if those still exist, and those who haven't dipped their toe in the raiding scene in a while. We're pretty casual about the whole thing. We usually run M+ dungeons, but those are getting boring. Besides, what have you got to lose, apart from your time? And brain cells. And time. And potions. And time. Feel free to contact me @ Synaesthesia-Draenor or Taki#12453. I help anytime. Cross-realm welcome. Please do not troll me, I know internet cops. Hopefully you at least learned a new word.Synaesthesia0 Jun 16
Jun 7 Idea for a new mount I have an idea for a mount for the guild .Should make a mount like a small Bus.( maybe Fly ) too. that holds 5 that is in a party group . cause it would be so easy to take the whole party for a ride . Take them to the same place. In stand of trying to get people to fellow to where they need to go . Just an idea . but would be cool .Olivian1 Jun 7
Jun 1 <Remember the Dinosours> 8/10M NH RECUITING <Rememeber the Dinosours> is recruiting for progression. 7/7 Mythic EN 2/3 Mythic ToV 8/10M NH looking to recruit ranged dps and healers. T-Th 6-9 Server. Unmature only Prefered Class/Spec - Enhance or Ele Shaman - Mages - Any Spec Hunter - Warlocks - Havoc DH - Arms Warrior - Feral Druid *All exceptional players of any class are encouraged to join, especially ranged dps* If you Like slaying internet dragons and love memes, this might be the place for you If you have questions or need to contact us, add: Kwarou#1936 or whisper Hooh/Nukkapopo or kwarou ingameKwarou11 Jun 1
May 31 (H) <Prompt Critical> 7/7M 3/3H 2/10M <Prompt Critical> is a well established, drama free horde raiding guild on Draenor-US. We raid on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 5:45 pm to 9 pm Pacific Standard Time, as well as doing countless activities together outside of scheduled raid times. Expectations are that prospective members know their class, show up on time, maintain a good attitude during raids, and be a decent human being. We care that you are a fast learner, team player, and can follow directions. We do NOT have required attendance, but raiders who have regular attendance (2 out of the last 3 raid nights) get first roll on loot for their designated main specs. This means folks who have to work on 1 raid night a week are not penalized for having jobs. To apply to our guild, contact Poxal-Draenor at btag Intaka#1814 in the game, and we can discuss your experience, and your goals. You can raid with us cross server while we decide if it's a good fit for everyone involved. We believe we offer something unique in WoW. A group of people who do more than just raid together for loot.Glaciator0 May 31
May 29 WTB lvl101 840+ Trinkets If you have any of the above reply here or /w me ingame ty pceÊrv0 May 29
May 28 Invalid Target EI Greetings former Invalid Target members! Your GM, Olyohoh (John) cordially invites you back to relive the glory days! We have found a renewed love for the game and now desire the fellowship that once was our beloved Invalid Target! If you were not formally in Invalid Target that is ok, new friends are awesome too! Please whisper any member online for an invite, even if it's only to say hello! Sincerely, HealsdivineMunciein12 May 28
May 23 in need of a social Horde guild, are YOU it? so, a friend and i are coming back to the dark side, the horde. lolol :P and we need a good.. no. ... a GREAT guild! weve been in a few, in the past 4 years, some really great ones, and some not so good ones where we didnt feel much of a bond with the peeps.. im sure you all know what i mean ;) so we will both make a baby toon (lowbie.. level 1.. whatever.. and start leveling it to try out your guild or whatevs... and then if we feel like its a fit, we will move over a 100 :D and level it! because i know that i want to play horde more often.. i miss it sooo much! and i miss my troll <3 her hair is so fetch :P har har! a little bit about us.. um.. she is a military wife and a stay at home dog mom so has a ton of time to play, and i have no life in general so we are basically online all of the time! xD we are each 18+ so no need to worry there :D if your guild uses discord, great! we love it! :D what were not looking for: neither of us really raid. so plz dont give me some huge spammy message about your raid team. what we ARE looking for: social players who are leveling, talking in guild chat/discord... having fun, doing other events, activities, tmog runs, mount runs, helping eachother out, fun stuff! idk... i like to have fun! not act like i have a 2nd job! xD okay .. that is all :) --T p.s. thanks for reading! <3Thundrthïghs1 May 23
May 21 LFGuild That's Raiding. I'm a 900ilvl Main Ret/ Off Tank, I know 10/10 H NH. I also have a friend with a 900ilvl Monk with same EXP. We are both looking for a new guild that is either getting into Mythic NH or at least 10/10H NH and getting ready for Tomb. Current guild transferred off server, we didn't have the means to go with.Eldavine4 May 21
May 20 Looking for a home hello all, I've been playing on echo isles off and on since 2006 under various different characters and name. I've come back to playing wow in the last 2 months and am looking for a home. I'm active duty military so my schedule is pretty lame. But I am looking for a place to run some mythic+ dungeons and nighthold raids from time to time. Thank you.Garbee1 May 20
May 20 <Inevitable Betrayal>4/7 (M) 3/3 (H)1/10 (M) <H> <Inevitable Betrayal> (M EN) 4/7 (H ToV) 3/3 (M NH) 1/10 Who we are: Inevitable Betrayal is a Horde guild. We are a Heroic raiding guild that is looking to fill out our roster as we continue to push Mythic content. Currently running two Raid Groups. --- Emerald Nightmare – 7/7 Heroic (Ahead of the Curve) Emerald Nightmare - 4/7 Mythic Trial of Valor – 3/3 Heroic (Ahead of the Curve) Nighthold – 10/10 Heroic (Ahead of the Curve) Nighthold - 1/10 Mythic --- Our Progression raid times are Tuesday and Friday from 5 – 8 server and second raid days are Wednesday and Thursday 7 - 11 . When we raid, our focus is on progression. That means show up on time ready to raid and have everything you need (Smarts/Food/Pots/Flasks) Occasionally, we add Saturday to the schedule to run alt Raids and such. Off raid nights are very relaxed. We do Mythic+ content (have a couple groups that push 10+), we do alt raids, or anything else that happens to tickle our fancy. We tell inappropriate jokes, laugh and kill things. --- What we are looking for: We’re looking for people that like to have fun, can be there for our raids, and are team players. Currently, we’re looking to fill a few *Healers / Tanks / DPS* slots for our raid team. Having a Heal / DPS offspec/alt that is viable in Heroic raids is a nice bonus. Item Level/Artifact Power: This isn’t a strict requirement, but you should be able to pull your weight in a Heroic run. I’m mostly looking for 870* at a minimum. *870 while using gear that complements your spec. Don’t throw on a bunch of crap that is useless to you just to pump your item level. *Lower than 870 is acceptable (at times) if you’re good about gearing up and you’re a good player. Item Level can be increased. Fixing stupid is a lot tougher. *Having your 15% increase (the 34th and 35th talent) is very easy to get for a single weapon, and I would like to see at least this level of investment for the spec you want to play. Better if you've unlocked your 4th Golden Trait. We don’t care for DPS/HPS meter-mongers. While there is a level of output you should be able to do, knowing the fights and mechanics are the top priorities. --- If you’re interested, send me a message and we can chat to work out a good tryout time. Echo#1514 Any Questions, Ask away!Tankingecho3 May 20
May 20 Meat Club Looking For Members!!!! Hello Meat Club is looking for members, we are a new guild and looking for people to have fun and enjoy everything the world has to offer us. We are looking to form a raid team and if wanted we can from a pvp/arena team. We are not looking to become a "hardcore" guild, for all people who feel that they are not ready to raid we are willing to work with you and get you to the point of being ready, whether that is gearing, working with you in non-current raid's(EN,ToV), or anything you feel that you need to be better. If interested or you would like to know more information please in game mail either me(keal) or Damnimdapper with your question or interest.Keal0 May 20
May 18 Elite Heroes recruiting Elite Heroes Recruiting To start raiding night hold. We're trying to rebuild a raid team that has gone AWOL, wandered off, or been abducted by aliens. We are a group of casual raiders who have been playing the game for a long time. We're friendly and helpful. What we need: Pretty much every role. We are getting a late start in raiding due to having to rebuild the raid team. Raid Days are Saturday and Sunday 6pm server time. 885 required Message an officer for more information.Pureángel0 May 18
May 18 WHERE ARE THE OLD FOLKS Jesus, just came back from an 8 year hiatus, and these forums are DEAD. Where's all the old Draenor folks at? Surely there must be one or two of you left D:Popetron30 May 18
May 9 WOW error did everyone on draenor/echoisles get the WOW51900309 error? i cant log on at allTerridivh3 May 9
Apr 21 (H) <Prompt Critical> 4/7M 3/3H 10/10H <Prompt Critical> is a well established, drama free horde raiding guild on Draenor-US. We raid on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 5:45 pm to 9 pm Pacific Standard Time, as well as doing countless activities together outside of scheduled raid times. Expectations are that prospective members know their class, show up on time, maintain a good attitude during raids, and be a decent human being. We care that you are a fast learner, team player, and can follow directions. We do NOT have required attendance, but raiders who have regular attendance (2 out of the last 3 raid nights) get first roll on loot for their designated main specs. This means folks who have to work on 1 raid night a week are not penalized for having jobs. To apply to our guild, contact Poxal-Draenor at btag Intaka#1814 in the game, and we can discuss your experience, and your goals. You can raid with us cross server while we decide if it's a good fit for everyone involved. We believe we offer something unique in WoW. A group of people who do more than just raid together for loot.Glaciator0 Apr 21
Apr 16 Ohhhh Bloodraptor.. You never cease to bring me entertainment.. http://i.imgur.com/NG0iaiL.jpgBraver2 Apr 16
Mar 28 Wrath twink guild? Anyone interested in making a wrath twink/progression guild? the way I see it we would basically grind out the heroics, then move into naxx and OS, then into ulduar and on and so forth, no jumping ahead and outgearing stuff, just stay with the content to keep it challenging. once we get naxx and OS cleared, we move to Ulduar and on and so forth until we clear ICC. also interested in grinding out those raid achievements as we go instead of outgearing them and going back.Hellcomer1 Mar 28
Mar 24 Casual raider/pvper lf decent guild Title says it all. Hit me up in game if you raid once or twice a week and have people I can arena withVaalic0 Mar 24
Mar 22 hi hiTetsuro2 Mar 22
Mar 21 <A> Disdain is recruiting 9/10H So, a handful of our college-going raiders have taken an extended break from the game. Their aim is to focus on their studies and make a better future for themselves and their families. How sick. We are now seeking some raiders to fill the void. We could use another tank and a few more DPS. Please contact Phoebus, Phidra, Firadin or Suppabad in game if you are interested in a semi-casual guild that is currently 9/10 heroic Nighthold. We raid Tues, Wed and Thurs from 6:30PM to 9:30PM server time with a break midway. Please contact us in game instead of posting here. I keep forgetting that this forum exists.Suppabad0 Mar 21
Feb 1 Orb of Deception for sale wisp in game with offerGraften0 Feb 1
Jan 27 <A> Red Shirt Raiders recruiting Stack-up.org is setting up a new guild on Echo Isles! We are looking for Vets and supporters to build up a WoW community that goes beyond just the game. We have perks for active members- more than just the usual guild perks. We are a casual raid group and are open to all classes all roles. Not the raiding type? That's cool too we plan on doing guild events outside of raiding, it can be a place to hang out and bs. Hit me up for more info or for an invite. Link to Stack-up: https://stack-up.org/Fragorders1 Jan 27
Jan 26 [A] <Reforged> 7/7M 2/3M 10/10H LF DPS Reforged is a 2 day raiding guild currently opening recruitment for 1-2 solid dps. We are a 6 hour a week raiding guild with multiple mythic+ 5 man groups that look to push progression with our limited time schedule. Prefered Class/Spec - Mages - Ele Shaman - Warlocks - Balance Druid If you think you're up to the task then feel free to apply at http://reforgedlol.wixsite.com/draenorSlyvexx9 Jan 26
Jan 17 Ilvl 876 Havoc DH Looking for guild Hi, Currently looking for a smaller (50-150~ members) casual weekend raiding guild. I don't need to be part of any hardcore progression. Looking to raid with cool folks, kill some baddies. I don't really care if the guild clears heroic or mythic. Doesn't matter to me. I say weekend because its tough for me to commit to raiding during the week (work, family, etc). I am east coast so a 6pm server time start time is probably the latest I can do. Would prefer an EI guild but Draenor is fine too! I used to raid a lot in previous expansions, left WoW, came back for Legion. I have a few friends in another guild that I raided with for a while, but I couldn't commit to the schedule. Ive cleared Heroic EN, heroic Odyn (guild cleared ToV shortly after I stopped raiding with them). Send me a message or in game mail. Im usually on alts. Thanks! Edit: Id be willing to a do a faction change for the right guild :)Sief0 Jan 17
Jan 16 {A} Revenant 7/7H EN LFM Mythic Raid Schedule: Monday-Wednesday 7:00pst-10:30pst Loot: EPGP Website: http://revenant.me Current Needs: 4-5 strong players for Mythic Raiding (DPS and Heals) (all strong players are encouraged to apply) Guild Revenant is the oldest raiding guild on Echo Isles. The guild's leadership has all been on board for 9+ years - while many on the raiding roster have been in guild for similarly lengthy periods. We've continuously raided since Karazhan (BC). We have a laid-back atmosphere full of laughs, but when it's time for a tough encounter, we buckle down and get it done. If you're looking for a fun and steady raid guild, we're it. Applicant Attendance is a must, if you're unable to make our raid times please don't bother applying. We are seeking talented players who take initiative to study their class and upcoming encounters. We require applicants to be 18+, team players who can follow orders, exhibit patience, show respect for their peers and avoid bad stuff. You should be gemmed and enchanted properly. Where to Apply http://revenant.me The application process is fast and easy, if you have questions contact Greta. Real ID: Greta#1902Greta27 Jan 16
Jan 13 [A] Perfect Sandwich 7/7 Recruiting for NH Perfect Sandwich, on Draenor and Echo Isles, is looking to recruit quality players that have the desire to push through mythic raid content at a fast pace. We are looking for very skilled players, players with gear and their artifact progressed, and people that can most importantly DO YOUR JOB and help our raid succeed. This guild is currently 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare (3/3 Heroic TOV) and will be pushing through Nighthold. Perfect Sandwich was formed only recently on December 6th, 2016 by a very strong core of current raiders and the return of some old-school raiders with a renewed desire to push mythic raid content. We are always looking to add people who can push their class to the limit, and help us succeed in our goal successfully and quickly clearing through raids and competing in the progression race. What is expected from you: - Know your class like the back of your hand, be able to DO YOUR JOB. We want our raiders to be the best players possible. - Research the boss fights, learn the mechanics. We will very rarely go over mechanics after the first night’s attempt. We will instead be going over strategy, changing strategy or executing the strategy. It is up to you to know the mechanics so you can follow the raid leader's instructions. - Situational awareness is a must. Being able to adapt on the fly, listen to instructions in unforeseen scenarios, and being aware of your surroundings and what is going on so you can make the right choice in that situation. - Be a contributing member to the guild, not one who shows up only to raid. We are building a community of exceptional players and expect those that raid with us to set an example and to contribute in all aspects associated with both the raid and the guild. Raid Days / Times Monday: 6:00pm – 9:00pm PST Tuesday: 6:00pm – 9:00pm PST Wednesday: 6:00pm – 9:00pm PST Thursday: 6:00pm – 9:00pm PST (depending on progression) * Invites go out at 545pm, with trash being pulled at 6pm. You should be in the instance by 6pm. ** Raids will not go past 9 unless on a last attempt, or voted on by everyone in the raid. What to expect from Perfect Sandwich: You will be raiding with the top players on the server, and we will be assisting you with flasks, potions and food for raids. You will reap the benefit of what you put in, and with everyone doing their job we will continue to progress through content at a rapid pace. You will also gain access to alt runs, high keystone runs, and many other benefits that come with being in a progression based guild. If you fit the description or think you have what it takes to be a contributing member of our guild then please contact me in-game, or via email applications@perfectsandwichguild.com. You may also add rymillz#1707 on Battle Net.Trancepantz8 Jan 13
Jan 9 (H) <Prompt Critical> 7/7H 3/3H <Prompt Critical> is a well established, drama free horde raiding guild on Draenor-US. We raid on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 5:45 pm to 9 pm Pacific Standard Time, as well as doing countless activities together outside of scheduled raid times. Expectations are that prospective members know their class, show up on time, maintain a good attitude during raids, and be a decent human being. We care that you are a fast learner, team player, and can follow directions. We do NOT have required attendance, but raiders who have regular attendance (2 out of the last 3 raid nights) get first roll on loot for their designated main specs. This means folks who have to work on 1 raid night a week are not penalized for having jobs. To apply to our guild, contact Poxal-Draenor at btag Intaka#1814 in the game, and we can discuss your experience, and your goals. You can raid with us cross server while we decide if it's a good fit for everyone involved. We believe we offer something unique in WoW. A group of people who do more than just raid together for loot.Glaciator0 Jan 9
Jan 4 [A] Perfect Sandwich Selling Runs EN/TOV/M+ Perfect Sandwich is selling heroic clears, mythic kills, Nightbane, and keystones runs. Selling full clears for Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Heroic Trial of Valor. We are also selling Mythic: Nythendra, Elerethe Renferal, Ursoc, and Dragons of Nightmare kills. Selling up to +12 keystone runs, depending on your gear. Selling Nightbane and full Karazhan clear. Contact me in-game, via email at me@perfectsandwichguild.com or through Battle Net rymillz#1707Trancepantz2 Jan 4
Jan 4 [A] Critical Miss 7/7 H 3/3 H Seeking All 1. Times available & time zone: We raid 8 - 11 PST Tuesday Thursday 2. Server preference: Draenor / Echo Isle We can take you a trial run while on another server so we can feel you out and you can feel us out! 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: More Semi-Hardcore, but we only raid twice a week. We have fun while raiding but take progression seriously. 5. Current progression/experience: 7/7 Heroic EN 3/3 Normal TOV Working on Heroic TOV 6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/106007 7. Contact info: May Btag: Paco94#1511 8. Anything else: <Critical Miss> is looking for raiders that want to progress in Normal, Heroic, and Mythic Legion Raids. Mythic+ runs and other fun things! We’re an active guild which includes great achievement hunters, progression seekers, and some of the top players on Draenor/Echo-Isles! We are formally known as Knights Who Say Nu. **Currently Seeking All Slots!!** Progression raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST. We are currently seeking to have a core Mythic raid group with: 2 Tanks 4 - 5 Healers 6 Melee DPS 6 - 7 Range DPS If interested please send an in game message to Falmer-Draenor via in game mail or whisper or battle tag message.Falmer0 Jan 4
Dec 24 (H) <Prompt Critical> 7/7H 2/3H <Prompt Critical> is a well established, drama free horde raiding guild on Draenor-US. We raid on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 5:45 pm to 9 pm Pacific Standard Time, as well as doing countless activities together outside of scheduled raid times. Expectations are that prospective members know their class, show up on time, maintain a good attitude during raids, and be a decent human being. We care that you are a fast learner, team player, and can follow directions. We do NOT have required attendance, but raiders who have regular attendance (2 out of the last 3 raid nights) get first roll on loot for their designated main specs. This means folks who have to work on 1 raid night a week are not penalized for having jobs. To apply to our guild, contact Poxal-Draenor at btag Intaka#1814 in the game, and we can discuss your experience, and your goals. You can raid with us cross server while we decide if it's a good fit for everyone involved. We believe we offer something unique in WoW. A group of people who do more than just raid together for loot.Glaciator0 Dec 24
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 18 CRITICAL MISS! SEEKING ALL!!!! 1. Times available & time zone: We raid 5-8 PST Tuesday Thursday 2. Server preference: Draenor / Echo Isle We can take you a trial run while on another server so we can feel you out and you can feel us out! 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: More Semi-Hardcore, but we only raid twice a week. We have fun while raiding but take progression seriously. 5. Current progression/experience: 7/7 Heroic EN 3/3 Normal TOV Working on Heroic TOV 6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/106007 7. Contact info: May Btag: Paco94#1511 8. Anything else: <Critical Miss> is looking for raiders that want to progress in Normal, Heroic, and Mythic Legion Raids. Mythic+ runs and other fun things! We’re an active guild which includes great achievement hunters, progression seekers, and some of the top players on Draenor/Echo-Isles! We are formally known as Knights Who Say Nu. **Currently Seeking All Slots!!** Progression raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST. We are currently seeking to have a core Mythic raid group with: 2 Tanks 4 - 5 Healers 6 Melee DPS 6 - 7 Range DPS If interested please send an in game message to Falmer-Draenor via in game mail or whisper or battle tag message.Falmer0 Dec 18
Dec 16 Casual - Weeping Angels [A] is recruiting! Weeping Angels is looking for good players who love playing WoW with a group of friendly people. We are currently 7/7 Normal modes in EN and need to expand to move on to ToV. We have a core 10-ish man raid team. The goal of this team is to raid two nights a week for two hours. We hope to clear all of normal and heroic. WE ARE NOT A PROGRESSION GUILD. Seriously, we just cleared normal Emerald Nightmare. We would start heroics if we have enough interested people. Current Raid Schedule - Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 to 10:30 PST. We are Alliance on Echo Isles. We are willing to take people who are cross server. You don't have to move to join us! Casual not Lazy - We are looking for players who want to have a casual experience, but who are responsible and dedicated. We want to make attempts at clearing raids before they are replaced, but not at the expense of having fun. Play the class and spec you want, to the best of your ability. Things expected of raiders: - Sign up in advance, log on on time. Invites go out at scheduled time, summons immediately after. - Bring your own or donate mats for feasts/flasks. - Know what is an upgrade, have decent gems/enchants. - Willingness to run content you don't need something from, to help the raid team. - Ability to listen on Discord. (You don't have to talk, but you need to be able to listen.) We raid Normal and Heroic modes. This means you should have at least the ilevel required to queue for LFR. We will run LFR on non-raid nights, if you want to run with guildies. (This is not a deal breaker, in the event you are newly returned to WoW, or switching mains.) In addition to this, WA is a family guild. We have kids, and all the fun that comes along with that. So we are focused on having casual fun, with the understanding that Real Life always comes first. You will never be booted for missing raids or benched for having a life event. In addition, we are an inclusive guild. We are all adults, so adult language gets used in Discord and GChat, but if you are looking for somewhere to be sexist, racist, homophobic, or the like - WE ARE NOT THE GUILD FOR YOU. WA also does plenty of old content for achievements, fun, and profit. We have all the standard stuff: Discord, 6 Tabs, repairs for raiders Feel free to contact Misstorgo or Joyia in game. Or on Twitter - @emberdione and @mattfossenJoyia0 Dec 16
Dec 9 <Critical Miss> Seeking ALL! 1. Times available & time zone: We raid 5-8 PST Tuesday Thursday 2. Server preference: Draenor / Echo Isle We can take you a trial run while on another server so we can feel you out and you can feel us out! 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: More Semi-Hardcore, but we only raid twice a week. We have fun while raiding but take progression seriously. 5. Current progression/experience: 7/7 Heroic EN 3/3 Normal TOV Working on Heroic TOV 6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/106007 7. Contact info: May Btag: Paco94#1511 8. Anything else: <Critical Miss> is looking for raiders that want to progress in Normal, Heroic, and Mythic Legion Raids. Mythic+ runs and other fun things! We’re an active guild which includes great achievement hunters, progression seekers, and some of the top players on Draenor/Echo-Isles! We are formally known as Knights Who Say Nu. **Currently Seeking All Slots!!** Progression raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST. We are currently seeking to have a core Mythic raid group with: 2 Tanks 4 - 5 Healers 6 Melee DPS 6 - 7 Range DPS If interested please send an in game message to Falmer-Draenor via in game mail or whisper or battle tag message.Falmer1 Dec 9
Dec 9 872 Hunter LFGuild Been playing since day 1. Lots of raid experience. looking for a guild that raids during the week and a little later in the days. 10pm server time or so? I also work an odd schedule at work. 2 weeks straight of work, 2 weeks off. So half the time i would not be there.Arco2 Dec 9
Nov 30 MEOWzers recruiting Looking for people that can raid regularly Thu & Fri 6-9 pm server Also looking for late nighters to run Mythic + We are 7/7 EN need reliable Heals and DPS for raid nights. Item level of 860 + preferred as we work into Heroic EN and HoV.Magnoliá0 Nov 30
Nov 28 Selling Runs (H EN, Nightbane, Keystone10+) We now have our carry price guide up on our website, so take a look and if you're interested in anything just shoot me an ingame mail and we will get back to you asap. Thanks! http://reforgedlol.wixsite.com/draenorCutejeans0 Nov 28
Nov 27 Beware the Fury of a Patient Elf Looking for someone on alliance who has this quest. I had to disgard it to get some more quests and i am unable to pick it up again. *I have the Good Suramaritan achive* looking to see if I can get the quest shared. thanks in advanceRavnnight1 Nov 27
Nov 20 872 MM Hunter LFGuild On server Draenor. Im a very experienced raider, been playing since day 1. I work an odd schedule at work, i work 2 weeks straight (no gaming) and have 2 weeks off where i can play all i want. So i will only be able to raid half the time and only during the weeks late at night like 9Pm server. If you have use of me let me know!Arco0 Nov 20
Nov 13 [A] Knights Who Say Nu SEEKING HEALS/RANGE <Knights Who Say Nu> is looking for raiders that want to progress in Normal, Heroic, and Mythic Legion Raids. We are also seeking members who are interested in 5 man content such as Mythic, Mythic+, and Achievement Runs. We’re an active guild which includes great achievement hunters, progression seekers, and some of the top players on Draenor/Echo-Isles! 7/7 Normal 2/7 Heroic **Currently Seeking Range!** Check us out on wow progress. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/draenor/Knights+Who+Say+Nu Progression raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 5pm - 8pm PST. We are currently seeking to have a core Mythic raid group with: 2 Tanks 4 - 5 Healers 6 Melee DPS 6 - 7 Range DPS If you are interested in raiding please apply to the guild using: http://knightswhosaynu.guildlaunch.com/ Once you have applied please send an in game message to Falmer-Draenor via in game mail or whisper.Falmer1 Nov 13
Nov 13 (A) Disdain is recruiting for Legion. If you are interested, please contact me in game: Suppabad#1465 or our GM Phoebus#1702. We are currently 7/7H, 3/3N as of 11/10/16 What We Need: (edit 11/13/16) We've just about filled our roster. We need 2 more DPS. Requirements: Prerequisites are pretty standard. Show up on time, be prepared and don't be a jerk. Past raiding experience is always nice, but if you are a new player, we aren't adverse to taking you in as long as we like the cut of your jib. About Us: For those interested in joining Disdain, you should know a bit about our guild first. We are a PvE Alliance raiding guild on the US Draenor server, primarily looking for fun and good company while still being focused on forward progression. We are planning to focus on normal/heroic raids until we can field a solid 20 player roster for mythics. We are looking for players with a good attitude, who aren't loot-crazy or afraid of wiping, and are willing to commit to growing our guild by contributing their time and friendliness. We look forward to meeting you, and hopefully welcoming you to Disdain! The Schedule: Tue ~ Thurs, 6:30PM to 9:30PM server time (8:30 to 11:30 CST). We tend to take breaks half-way through the raid so people can bio and beat their children. Other Things: We use voice communication during raids. Download Discord! The guild provides flasks and enchants to raiders. If you want an easier invite, tell Phoebus that his transmog looks great and it isn't purple at all.Suppabad6 Nov 13
Nov 9 [A] LF Raiding guild. I currently have 855 priest (holy / shadow) and a 850 shaman (resto / enh). Both are raid ready in terms of artifact power (both have at least 2 golden traits atm). I might also have a 855 hunter friend joining altogether with me if accepted. I (We) have adequate experience in PvE; simply put, I don't stand in fire and I also focus on adds. :> I'm available on all day wednesdays and sundays, or any weekdays after 20:00 server time. I don't expect to be in the core member (would be nice if so, though), filling me in as a backup member / alt runs is also OK with me. If there are any guilds finding me interesting, please mail me in-character or add me (isocyanate #11174) and we'll talk! Happy looting!Naeuni0 Nov 9
Nov 8 892 Tank looking to help some guilds out As the title states, Reforged is only a 2 day raiding guild and with us mostly pushing mything I'm looking for another guild to maybe help out on our offnights. So if you're guild is in need of help in normal/heroic just shoot me a message and i'll see what I can do. =) (Our raid days are Tues/Wed 6-9 server so has to be other days than that)Slyvexx0 Nov 8
Nov 6 [A] <Hand of the Alliance> We are seeking all classes to help round out our roster for all activities including Mythic+ and Raiding. We are looking to do a regular Sunday scheduled guild raid (around 5pm Server start) that we can fill out for Raid Finder, if need be. We are NOT a progression raiding guild, and don't intend to be. The core group does have a ton of raiding experience dating back to Vanilla but we have all gotten older, lazier and have children. I would envision that most of your guild interaction would be spent mocking each other during Mythic+ groups, facerolling old content, or helping each other with alts, World Quests, etc. I could on about how we are the greatest people and will magically make the game better for any who join us, but the reality is we should try each other out, get to know each other and if it is a fit then nothing else matters. If you are interested in finding a home, message anyone in the guild to get pointed to an officer or even better join us on Discord https://discord.gg/eenXWab and start playing with us and see if you like us.Sylesae2 Nov 6
Nov 6 [H] LFG Draenor We came back to WOW for legion and formed a makeshift guild, but we cant quite seem to get enough people to raid, so a handful of us are looking for a guild, merge, move, whatever, hopefully Draenor. Needs to be friendly, laid back, casual raiding (few days a week).Magento0 Nov 6
Nov 5 Limitless Recruiting for Legion ... ... vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD APPLY REGARDLESS OF RECRUITMENT NEEDS just because what it says below doesn't mean we wont take an outstanding player ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Raiding experience is preferred but not needed.You don't have to be the same progression or higher than us we are willing to work around things if you are a dedicated and experienced player. ... ...Tetsuro13 Nov 5