Draka and Suramar

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
1d <United Horde Inc> Horde draka/suramar Hello, Just wanted to take sometime to post on the realm forums. We just created United Horde Inc to build a laid back community of players that like to down bosses but also like to just play the game of Warcraft. We have players from all experience levels from not raiding to hardcore raiding as well as pvp we are trying to set up raid teams but would like to get a 20 man group going and see when players can go. most of us are night time players, so normally on at about 10pm EST that's 7pm realm time (I hate googling the time zones so I thought I would do it for you) also want players that are welling to run older raids and dungeons as a guild group, plus farm AP/Legendries. if you have any questions or comments leave them here or axzilla1337#1894 or in gameSupershammy0 1d
1d <United Horde Inc> Horde draka/suramar Hello, Just wanted to take sometime to post on the realm forums. We just created United Horde Inc to build a laid back community of players that like to down bosses but also like to just play the game of Warcraft. We have players from all experience levels from not raiding to hardcore raiding as well as pvp we are trying to set up raid teams but would like to get a 20 man group going and see when players can go. most of us are night time players, so normally on at about 10pm EST that's 7pm realm time (I hate googling the time zones so I thought I would do it for you) also want players that are welling to run older raids and dungeons as a guild group, plus farm AP/Legendries. if you have any questions or comments leave them here or axzilla1337#1894 or in gameSupershammy0 1d
4d Old Limited Edition/DoG raiders? Anyone still play from back then? I was in LE during ICC progression back in 2010, was wondering if any of the old guard were still around.Kurtain1 4d
Jul 16 no quarter/midnight vanilla peeps anyone still playing? anyone that was from NQ or MN from back in the vanilla days?Edwardd15 Jul 16
Jul 12 [A] <Brave Companions> is recruiting! Brave Companions is a Guild on Draka consisting of working adults with the goal to finish end-game content. We have casual raid times, but we expect effort during raid progression. Currently in the Legion Expansion Brave Companions has cleared Emerald Nightmare N/H, Trial of Valor N/H and N/H Night Hold. Brave Companions has a core group with previous raiding experience from Molten Core to Hellfire Citadel. With the Night Hold out we are searching for the Bravest of Companions to fill our ranks! As a Guild, we are aiming to have the ability and opportunity to complete Mythic Raids in the future. Information/Requirements ● Raid Times are Tuesday's and Wednesday's 8PM to 11PM EST. ● We are using personal loot. No DKP system in place. ● There is no age requirement, but be aware we are all adults. ● We use Discord for our raids. You can download it at < https://discordapp.com > We can assist you in learning the program. ● A working Microphone. ● Must be willing to learn and follow instructions. ● Press your buttons and don’t stand in fire. No, really. Fire is bad. ● Use interrupts when appropriate. ● We will assist in gearing you if needed. ● Raiding experience is not necessary. Actively Recruiting We are actively searching for the following: ● DeathKnight - Unholy/Frost ● Druid – Balance/Feral/Resto ● Hunter - Any ● Mage - Any ● Monk - Windwalker/Mistweaver ● Paladin - Ret/Holy ● Priest – Shadow/Holy ● Warlock - Any ● Warriors - Arms/Fury ● Any DPS with off-spec heal. If your class/spec wasn’t listed above, but feel you are an exceptional player feel free to contact us! There are several ways to contact Brave Companions if you are interested! Contact Information ● In game via our Officers, Verdone, Finnegan, Jethra and Lewis. ● In game-mail through any of the above. ● If none of the Officers are online feel free to message any Guild Member! We’re friendly! ● A reply to this post as it will be checked frequently. We look forward to hearing from you!Anorexia12 Jul 12
Jul 9 [A] <Quintessence> is recruiting! Greetings Suramar and Draka! The Alliance guild <Quintessence> is looking for more casual-but-skilled players to join its ranks! We're always running Mythic+'s, regular dungeons, BG's, arena, LFR, and we raid every Saturday night. About our raiding: We are quite casual, with only having one official raid night a week. That does not mean we find it acceptable to be constantly carrying people. We ask that players know their class and encounters before raiding with us. Since it is a once a week raid for us, we like things to go smoothly! We raid Saturday nights at 8pm server time. Our raids generally last about two hours, but we have been known to extend this time period if we're on a roll. For communication, we're old school and use Ventrilo. It is required that you join during raid, although it is not required for you to talk if you do not wish to. We're looking for dedicated tanks and capable healers (preferably HPriest, HPaladin, RShaman). There is always room for skilled DPS as well! If you think that you would mesh well with our guild, please PM Cronn or myself in game! We're on the Suramar server. Current Progression: 6/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras 1/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras You may also add me to b.net: Sheylin#1441Sheylin1 Jul 9
Jul 7 Looking for old friends Hey Suramar. It's been a while. Anyone from the old days still around who remembers me? I'm getting a real feel like the old crew from during TBC/WOTLK is gone and moved on, but a new expansion always means a chance people come back. Like me! (Yes, this is MageRooster. I switched over to a shaman main for WoD.)Shockrooster2 Jul 7
Jul 7 old players? any? Any old players from vanilla I might know from suramar? Been a while. Any no quarter peeps out there? etc.Stavia4 Jul 7
Jul 4 [H]<Winter Contingency> Raid Team... LF a Shadow Priest and a Ele-Enh/Resto Shaman for Tomb of Sargeras casual Fri/Sat night progression. Raid times are from 5-8pm server/pst. If you're competent at your class and just want to raid casually, hit me up in game, or add me on Bnet(Aefix#11292.) I'm open to talk to anyone interested. Current Progression: 9/9N 6/9H Tomb of Sargeras 7/7N 7/7H 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3N 3/3H 2/3M Trial of Valor 10/10N 10/10H 3/10M Nighthold The Guild itself is a very large social guild, so anyone who is looking for a guild is welcome to join and can message anyone online for an inviteAefixyo35 Jul 4
Jun 20 I love this server Suramar has been my home since early wrath, and I must say it's been an interesting trip. But really I just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for being such good sports in light of my extracurricular activities.Gigabear2 Jun 20
Jun 16 A History of Suramar (the realm). (Since the old Suramar forums are going to be deleted soon I thought I would copy/paste the original post here.) (I really wish we could go back to the old, old forums. Some really great posts there.) I will divide this into sections. I need information on all of these subjects and on other things that you feel might be nice to know. Server firsts, will only be who killed the final boss first in max person raids i.e. 40 man, 20 man, 10 man TBC, 25 man. NQ will have it's own section. Midnight will have it's own. Starcrush. Lengaloids, only the original. Other (more infamous) ninjas. First legendaries. Who received the first Warglaive of Azzinoth? I'm sure there will be other sections. From WoWWiki: http://www.wowwiki.com/Suramar Suramar was the ancient Kaldorei capital. Tyrande Whisperwind and the brothers Stormrage once called it home. The ruins are now a sad reminder of ancient Kaldorei folly. In the center of the ruins, the stumps of two great aspen trees stand side by side. In ancient times, a great garden stood at Suramar’s center, and at the center of this garden stood the fabled Boughs of Azshara. Now, these petrified stumps are all that remain. In the time of Queen Azshara, the religious community of Suramar was a complicated structure intimately intertwined with the arcane community and involving nearly everyone in the city. The great arcane academies of Suramar once trained entire generations of mages. A portion of Suramar, the temple district, was located near the Well of Eternity and apparently shared it with the city of Zin-Aszhari.[citation needed] It was the location of the Eternal Palace where Queen Azshara lived. This portion of the city was battled over during the final stages of the war Izal-Shurah and Arauk-Nashal were also here. Background: Before Suramar was destroyed by the Burning Legion, it was the home to Illidan, his brother Malfurion, and their friend Tyrande. The high priestess of Elune also lived in the temple there. During the War of the Ancients, Suramar was used by the nathrezim for necromantic experiments, an experiment which eventually laid the groundwork for Kil'jaeden's plan for Ner'Zhul millennia later. The Great Sundering blasted Suramar to the bottom of the Great Sea. The ruins of the Temple of the Moon in Suramar were used by the Guardian Aegwynn to hold the physical remains, Jeweled Scepter, and Eye of Sargeras, which led to the building's more familiar designation, the Tomb of Sargeras. Over 10,000 years later, Suramar was raised up from the seafloor by Gul'dan, and are now part of the Broken Isles. A battle was fought there between Maiev Shadowsong's Sentinels and Illidan's Naga. Speculation: The ruins of Suramar in The Frozen Throne used the "sunken ruins" tileset. it is never explained why the Kaldorei city of Suramar has the statuary and motifs of a seaside civilization when the city was several thousand miles inland. Moreover, the distance between Suramar and Zin-Azshari (in the War of the Ancients novels) was implied at being between a third to a half the distance from the Well of Eternity to Mount Hyjal, while the maps in the Frozen Throne show the Broken Isles to be close to the Maelstrom, and on the opposite side. According to the RPG at least a portion of Suramar was located close to the Well of Eternity at the time of the War of the Ancients. Azshara's palace, the Eternal Palace was implied to be located between the two cities of Zin-Azshari and Suramar. Perhaps part of the problem could be explained by the tectonic upheaval caused by the Well's implosion. It is implied in Lands of Mystery that the Broken Isles are being pulled towards the Maelstrom. Suramar is an original server, opened November 23rd, 2004. http://www.wowwiki.com/Timeline_of_the_creation_of_US_realms Suramar has been open to 2 free transfers due to over crowding, Rexxar and Whisperwind (I think). **need verification**Lasagna38 Jun 16
Jun 12 <Ludicrous Speed> Draka/Suramar EST times <Ludicrous Speed> Draka/Suramar EST Event Times, Semi-Casual ( Medium core) Ludicrous Speed Draka (alliance) - Looking for more that want to grow with us and have a stable in game home. We schedule 3 raid days and themed events weekly. LFM DPS for our raid team. All (raiders or casual) are welcome to apply. 10/10 NH Heroic 7/7 EN Heroic and starting TOS Normal upon release. We accept all Classes, levels and play styles whether casual to raiding interests. Remember if your toon is on Draka or Suramar you can join our guild. Our event times are catered around our team members to have the best attendance since we have many types of schedules and time zones. We try to keep a standard schedule but could see them adjusted with feedback from our members if there may be better times with any changing real life schedules as real life does come first. Our Event start times are 5:00 PM PST (Server time) with 4:45 PM invite times. At this time we raid Tuesday, Thursday and Sundays to give opportunity of three different days for our members to be able to attend to work around their real life schedules. We have a dungeon night and for Wow Weekly Events. You will see a themed day and generally scheduled Wednesdays and/or Fridays We also have periodic fun events and later in expansions we will generally add alt raid days in the month. We always welcome someone looking for a new home no matter what their interests. We are a smaller more personal guild and growing. We do not wish to be the biggest guild on the server as each member is important and we want to keep the values and a community environment for all interests. We try to hold the values of what guilds used to be and should be now. A Family, team, community and in game home. We try to keep the atmosphere of a less stressful and drama free environment and especially for those that like to raid but hate the hardcore scene. We keep our raids fun and fair but structured and focused. Raiding is not mandatory but an opportunity for our members to see more of the content in a less stressful environment. However it still takes a team to raid so we do try to fill the raid spots for each day that we raid per our members schedules to make the team successful in doing the raid. Our guild has been run for over 18 years, big and small, giving much success and experience in gaming, leadership, and raiding. We are a mature adult guild. No drama is tolerated. Real life does come first here also. We have members from east to west coast and beyond. We have different levels in the guild and different schedules. We work as a team and family to reach our individual and team goals big or small. We are a pay it forward type of guild, to help each other out and bring the experience of the game to a new level for each. Our Ranks are simple as everyone is equal and has a voice as long as it follows the values of the guild of being fair, keeping drama out of the picture, and a fun environment. We are all adults here and pay to play the game. Our main rules are communication and no drama. If we don’t know what you need, wants, issues, or concerns we are not able to help. We do not stand for begging. We help our members the best we can but in good trust and honor, What comes around goes around – thus the pay it forward type of guild. We expect others to do the same to help their fellow guildies. This helps the team/family grow stronger as a whole. We expect members to help themselves too and not be handed everything. We use mumble as our main voice chat. It is required for raids and other events to at least be able to listen, a website, and a face book page for those who dabble the internet to help with communication. If you have any questions or wish to join our team and family please send us an in game pst or mail, request on the Wow in game recruitment panel, or on our website at ludicrousspeed.guildlaunch.com .You can contact Mysticle, Plagueseeker. If one of those names are not on you can just /who all Ludicrous Speed ( draka ) for one of our members to contact someone to answer your questions.Mysticle18 Jun 12
Jun 11 My old home.. Wondering if there are any remaining people from Serious Business, Swagger, Decimated Ruins still around..Contajice5 Jun 11
Jun 1 Mythic raid guilds Any mythic raiding guilds looking for a tank? 906 tank looking to mythic raid lol Add dragkiris#1122 and/or mail DragkarhDragkarh0 Jun 1
May 26 [A] <Fallen Legends> 10/10N 10/10H 3/10M NH Hello, Fallen Legends are looking for active players for raiding both heroic and mythic, We raid 7pm to 11pm server time Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Look forward to hearing from you.Vigilance8 May 26
May 24 Mythic Misfits Looking for Mythic Raiders Looking to get together a Mythic raid team. Need all. Raid on weeknights, will be discusses as to what works best for everyone. Add me, Dragkiris#1122Dragkarh0 May 24
May 22 A Fallen Friend/Player About 2 weeks ago, Pepsii/Rippley of the Draka server passed away. She played WoW for many many years and was a good friend to many, both in our guild and across the server. It would be quite difficult to find a more kind, helpful, and well-liked person. Many of us that knew her would like to know if it would be at all possible to get some kind of remembrance placed in the game for her, even if it's just something small and simple, like her name placed on a gravestone in Stormwind. After speaking with a GM in-game about this, we were told the best way to go about getting something like this done, would be to make a post on the forums and hope that it gets the attention of one of the game devs, then perhaps something could possibly be done. So, along with letting people know that she has passed away, that is the reason for this post. If by chance a dev does see this post and has any questions, comments, or requires any sort of information, please leave a reply here or send a message in-game. Also, if anyone would like to leave a message for her family, please do so below and we will make sure they are passed along. Sincerely, The Senior Officers of Cheers - Draka Ahelm, Dunland, Mozzyoak, Jorich, SunbeamAhelm3 May 22
May 16 Looking For Raiders Free lunch is recruiting we are looking for Healers and Rdps right now but everyone is welcome to apply raid times are Friday 8-11 and Sunday 7-10 alt raid is Wednesday 8-11 (eastern time).Currently 10/10 H NH. We supply food,flasks,and enchants we use a loot council system made up of our raid officers. For anymore information please contact Whipple#11542 Mack#1324 Belha#11990Whîpple0 May 16
May 14 Raid Team looking for new members The Outcasts are looking for a few dps for our Raid Team. We raid Tues/Wed from 5:30p to 7:30p server. Currently 10/10n Nighthold and 6/10H Nighthold. Pst Holywon or Candyslock for additional information.Holywon0 May 14
May 12 Buying Royal Satchels (Bought) I'm looking to buy three of these for around 1000g a piece. Please feel free to C.O.D. me some~Jax1 May 12
May 8 882 Frost DK Thinking about transfering back to Suramar (Gunes was my main before). Would like to find a raiding guild that raids 2 nights/week starting around 7pm st. Plenty of end game raiding experience. You can find me here or in game.Cptcadavar0 May 8
May 8 Recent Disconnects Citizens of Suramar/Draka, please see this link to the technical forums to add support to our recent constant disconnects. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754547437Marhault0 May 8
May 2 Mythic Misfits Mythic Misfits looking for raiders. Need 1 tank 1-2 healers and a slew of DPS. Raids are: Mythic EN on Thursdays at 5:30 server. Heroic NH Saturday at 6 server. Progression raids will begin on Friday at 5:30 server for people who need to run normal NH. Would like to have Heroic NH as our casual Thursday Raid, and mythic NH as our Saturday raid, with Thursday being replace with TOS when that goes live. Add Dragkiris#1122 or send mail to Dragkarh - SuramarDragkarh0 May 2
May 2 Mythic Misfits Mythic Misfits looking for raiders. Need 1 tank 1-2 healers and a slew of DPS. Raids are: Mythic EN on Thursdays at 5:30 server. Heroic NH Saturday at 6 server. Progression raids will begin on Friday at 5:30 server for people who need to run normal NH. Add Dragkiris#1122 or send mail to Dragkarh - SuramarDragkarh0 May 2
Apr 16 Returning Player LF Raiding Guild Greeting players from Draka and Suramar! I am a returning player who used to do some major raiding back in WOTLK and MOP. I am coming back and am looking to get back into raiding. As of right now i am looking for a team that raids about 2 nights a week, week days are usually better. Please feel free to add me in game dipdip30#1370 or msg me here :)Terregor0 Apr 16
Apr 12 [A] Bear tank LF Guild ilvl 893 Bear Tank LF a Raiding Guild. I am able to raid weeknights 6pm-9pm server. I also have some friends interested including a ilvl 900 Resto Shammy.Windreaper0 Apr 12
Mar 3 LFG suramar-draka Mythics down to pug it weekly on Fridays or somethingZexs0 Mar 3
Feb 21 [H] 889 Holy Priest LFG Vet raider Had to take some time off due to family 7/7 H 1/7M 2/3H 6/10H I use tools available to be prepared such as strategy guides and videos including class/roll specific. I have the general majority of raiding addons that are required. I have no problem picking up something else if required. Wednesday and Sunday nights are NOT open for me. I am available most other nights, the only thing that would keep me is if a meeting pops up but I always give a timely notice. Contact me in game to discuss details about your guild and set up. I prefer horde only. I can't trial with an alliance guild so it makes it a bit difficult there. Belle#1386Perkybubbles0 Feb 21
Feb 18 Looking for Raiders Free lunch is recruiting healers and dps for our progression raid team to help fill our roster team speak is a must and we also use personal loot days are friday 8-11 and sunday 7-10 (eastern time).Currently 7/7 H EN 3/10 NH For anymore information please contact Whipple#11542 Mack#1324 Belha#11990Whîpple3 Feb 18
Feb 17 Radikal Faeries - social alliance guild On Suramar/Draka. We are a casual friendly alliance guild (LGBTQ friendly!) always open to new members. Our guild is Level 25 and we have ventrilo. We have a weekly raid night, although we don't require members to raid with us. Our guild is low drama and laid back. We don't tolerate name-calling or disrespect toward others, and are very open to members of all people, including LGBTQ and allies. If that sort of environment appeals to you, whisper any officer (/who radikal faeries) for an invite. =)Aodhan0 Feb 17
Feb 14 [H]The Art of Ruin recruiting The Art of Ruin is recruiting for Legion Raiding! We're a raiding guild that formed on Suramar during Wrath, and have raided all content since then. We have a laid back atmosphere (no yelling, no belittling, it's rather pleasant), but we are nonetheless focused on progression. It's not fun unless you're killing stuff. We raid two nights a week, Thursdays 6 to 9 server time, and Sundays 5 to 9 server time. Please don't apply unless you can consistently make both nights! We currently have need of healers and ranged DPS, but we are always interested in seeing quality applications regardless of your primary role. https://artofruin.guildlaunch.com Use the 'Apply to The Art of Ruin' link on the left of the website to start the application process. We'll respond to your request as soon as we're able. Thanks! -FrighteningFrightening5 Feb 14
Feb 11 Guild MAM Raid/Leveling[H] New guild! Let's get this show on the road shall we? Looking for new friends to join the family! We use Discord for voice and have yet to complete any mythics... so you should help us with that! :D Whisper me in-game '/who Mysteries and Miracles' and find a recruiter. We would love to have you! *Adult Guild Chat* -Please use your Mature Language Filter if this concerns you. You rock! Thanks for reading me!Sïn0 Feb 11
Jan 31 {A} The Illuminati {A} <The Illuminati> We are a progression Raiding Guild making a server change from Aegwynn to Suramar on 10/28/16. We have full clears on Normal EN and are led by myself with 7/7 multiple Heroic EN clears. We are a raid team that is in the process of a rebuild due to some internal issues from our previous realm and ex team members. We are dedicated and take progression very seriously as we are looking to be the #1 raiding guild on this realm. Currently we are looking for RDPS we are looking for players that are able to dedicate 3 nights per week to raiding to start. Raid times will be 8 - 11 Server Time. We know that Real Life takes priority and will take that into account once we start Mythic progression for loot distribution. We have EXCELLENT officers and the carry over team members are very good players too. We ask that if you are interested that you know your Class, Spec, and rotation as to be able to carry your weight inside the Raids. If this is something that interests you ND you have been looking to be part of a top raiding guild please leave me a message and I will get back to you promptly. I do check the boards constantly when I have a post up!!!! Hope to hear from all of you serious Suramar Raiders that need a permanent home......Epicphantom1 Jan 31
Jan 12 <United Horde Inc> building a raid team Hello, Just wanted to take sometime to post on the realm forums. We just created United Horde Inc to build a laid back community of players that like to down bosses but also like to just play the game of Warcraft. We are of all experience from not raiding to hardcore raiding as well as pvp we are trying to set up raid teams but would like to get a 20 man group going and see when players can go. most of us are night laters so normally on at about 10pm EST that's 7pm realm time (I hate googling the time zones so I thought I would do it for you) also want players that are welling to run older raids and dungeons as a guild group. if you have any questions or comments leave them here or axzilla1337#1894 or in gameMoomoorage1 Jan 12
Jan 12 [H] <The Graveyard Shift> LF Night Owls <The Graveyard Shift> was a guild that existed back in late Burning Crusade/Early Wrath and fell apart due to real life circumstances in many of the guilds members. While most--read: all besides me--have not returned, I am making a grandiose attempt at resurrecting the guild from the ashes. The guild originally was formed because i lived in S. Korea at the time and my other friends were Insomniacs so we decided to form a late night guild...well, now I live on Guam, and I'm sure there are others out there who either work nights/swings, live in Oceanic time zones like myself, or just can't sleep at night and are looking for something to do. We won't be proceeding straight into raiding but will do so if we have the people with the right gear, the right raid composition, and enough people with can-do attitude. Initially, we will focus on Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons until we have enough gear and people interested. If you're interested in getting in on the ground floor of a late night/early morning guild, reply here or message me in game. No pressure, no applications needed, and any level can join. So long as you're a cool person and like to chat and shoot the sh*t while leveling or doing dailies. -LaursLaurs2 Jan 12
Jan 9 <Elysium> -- Alliance, PVE, and LFM! Home to the virtuous, the brave, and those who seek to uphold the ideals of honor, respect, and unity. We are a group that was originally formed in World of Warcraft back in 2005, and has grown to resemble a family more than a group of strangers. This is our home away from home... Our Elysium. We welcome players with many types of play styles, whether it be casual or hardcore, PvP or peaceful, RP or not. Our ultimate goal is to provide a comfortable atmosphere that helps us to enjoy one another's company while working together to achieve greater goals. No matter how you choose to enjoy everything the galaxy has to offer, you can be sure that you won't be alone with us. Feel free to enjoy the game as you please, because we offer a little something for everyone. Each of us is only part of the whole, and all are appreciated for their unique contributions to the spirit of Elysium. Founded: January 1, 2005 Guild leader: Madroth Officers: Kyslai, Lanurai, Drunkdruid, Takiyashi, and Fedanmor (contact any of these for invite) Focus: PVE raiding (typically no further than heroic but we plan to have a Mythic team in Legion) Raid times: We have two different raid teams to accommodate varying time zones. Currently EST raiders are on Thursdays from 3-6pm server, and PST raiders are Friday from 6-9pm. Other perks: Throwback raid nights, leveling groups, generous guild bank, and plenty of great people! Contact @TamerLanurai on Twitter for more information and follow us at @ElysiumGuildies!Lanurai22 Jan 9
Jan 5 [A] <Unum imperium> Recruiting Raiders <Unum Imperium> is recruiting raiders for legion! If you've seen my/our posts in trade before, this one is slightly different. I am specifically seeking out raiders for legion raiding/mythic+ progression. The guild is new-ish to the raiding scene (started late HFC) but the members have raiding experience prior. Even though we are new, I am wanting to make serious progression, on a casual schedule. Our raid times are tues/thurs 6-9pm realm (pst). There isn't any formal application because I am utterly inept with technology, but everyone that's interested in raiding will go through some 'tests' with me. These take about 30m. And, even if you don't make the cut or decide against raiding with me, you are more than welcome to join the guild! Unum isn't a raiding guild. We just happen to have a raid team that want's to seriously progress. If interested add sicus#1725.Sicus1 Jan 5
Jan 4 Resto Shaman looking for casual PvE guild Hey guys, I'm an 840 resto shaman just looking for a laid back guild for friends mostly. I do more PvE than PvP and I've only just started trying mythics. I don't have a ton of time so I wouldn't be looking to do anything scheduled. More just looking for a decent group of guys to be around. I'd prefer an 18+, 21+, etc guild since I'm 26 myself.Aryis0 Jan 4
Dec 31 880 Spriest LF Guild - PM PST 880 Ilvl 884 In bag 7/7H 1/7M 2/3H Looking for casual or semi hardcore raiding guild that is stable and active. Available any day of the week 8pm PST or later (10pm central) I am active, know my class, competitive, fun... Contact me Dae#1557Nobananas0 Dec 31
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 15 Recognition LF Exceptional DPS Recognition - Alliance - US Suramar (PvE) 7/7H EN 3/3N ToV About Recog: The core of the guild has been around for a long time. Just looking to fill out some spots needed for our mythic push, as attendance has been an issue. Looking for competent people who don't need to be told when to switch to priority targets and are consistent with mechanics in general. Current Recruiting Needs Exceptional Ranged DPS High priority to mages/hunters/spriest - Any exceptional ranged dps Competent healers High priority for mistweaver/holy priest - Any exceptional healers -All needs are for immediate raiding spots. -Exceptional Applicants will always be considered no matter current recruitment needs -Do not be afraid to apply if you are merely lacking gear/experience from just the current tier - that is the thing most easily fixed! Raid Times 9:00 - 11:30 CST Tuesday 9:00 - 11:30 CST Thursday Be able to show up 10-15 minutes prior to the raid. Close to 100% attendance as possible, we understand RL happens. No big deal Pots, Flasks, repairs, enchants, etc all usually provided by the guild. You can contact me or the raid leader directly with any questions or if you're interested Obscur#1794 ElasteK#11520Schnatch1 Dec 15
Dec 1 [A] 7/7H Guild Looking for Players Brave Companions is an Alliance guild located in the US-Draka server (PST), founded in the early days of the World of Warcraft launch to bring competitive players together in order to tackle the game's most difficult content. Over the years Brave Companions goals and roster have changed several times, from hardcore raiding to a more casual and relaxed raiding guild. With the coming of Legion we have settled for a happy medium, clearing most of EN with relative ease by making the most of our raiding time while also maintaining a relaxed schedule. At the moment we are looking to further expand our roster so we can tackle the game's harder content, welcoming most classes and specs. Gear is not an issue, we will get you in raiding shape in no time flat. The following are our current recruitment needs: Melee: Druid (Feral): High Monk (WW): High Rogue (Any): High Shaman (Enhancement): Medium Paladin (Retribution): Medium Warrior (Any): High Ranged: Hunter (Ranged): Medium Mage (Any): Medium Priest (Shadow): High Shaman (Elemental): Medium Healers: Monk (Mistweaver): High Tanks: Closed You can apply at our website http://bravecompanions.wowlaunch.com/ or a personal message to Eteran7#1283. If you don't see your class or specialization listed but feel you are an exceptional player all the same, please don't hesitate to apply as well. To guilds: We have a solid roster of around 12 to 14 people, many of them parsing over 75%+ on Heroic EN. If you are interested in trying out some raids in order to afterwards potentially conduct a merger please don't hesitate to contact us as well, we would be very happy to hear from you.Aeril1 Dec 1
Nov 21 experienced mw monk LF casual raid guild Mist weaver monk looking for casual raid guild, have been playing a resto shaman since vanilla and started a monk for legion. Have done all WLK, Cata and MOP raids but skipped wod all together. Currently at 840ish Ilvl. Play daily after work around 5-12pm PST. Really laid back but love the game and am willing to commit to progression raiding. ThanksBearfox1 Nov 21
Nov 21 <A> <Judgment> @ Suramar! Social/Progression! <Judgment> is a new guild seeking to create a friendly, fun, and respectful community while also focusing on improvement and progression through mythic+ and raids! Quick Information: Region: US Realm Name: Suramar Time Zone: PST Faction: Alliance Style: Social/Progression Guild Name: <Judgment> A little about us: We are a core group of five players who recently transferred realms Suramar! The Guild Master is Paratonic (resto druid, ilvl 864), and the rest of the creators include Droobledore (fire mage, ilvl 867), Ericus (frost death knight, ilvl 868), Valryk (prot warrior, ilvl 864 ), Fenrix (assassination rogue, ilvl 862) and myself (windwalker monk, ilvl 866)! We like to think we're pretty friendly people who are accepting of diversity and just like to have fun and improve! Our goal: Building a community from the ground up that is welcoming, respectful, friendly, and improvement centered! We aim to build a mix of a friend-based social group while also always pushing to improve ourselves and learn more! In the future we hope to have a guild population that is active and accommodates players of varying time commitments who want to focus on having fun while improving and progressing in mythic+ and raids! Who is invited? Players who are open to taking initiative to learn more and improve, are respectful of others and their beliefs and differences, and are looking to build a friendly and welcoming community with us! Raid time: Wednesdays at 7:30-10:30pm! We are open to feedback in the future, but we are starting at one night a week to accommodate players of all time commitments/experience. Contact information: Feel free to contact us by either replying on this thread or messaging any of the following in-game: Paratonic Droobledore TaromeiTaromei0 Nov 21
Nov 17 [H] Hells Right Hand - Looking for Raiders Hello! Hells Right Hand is looking for a few good raiders! HRH is one of the oldest, if not THE oldest active guilds on Suramar. We don’t view ourselves as a hardcore or semi-hardcore raiding guild but rather a group of friends out to enjoy overcoming the challenges that raiding brings. We aren’t limited to playing together in WoW but have members that actively play together in other Blizzard games as well. Our philosophy is to balance a relaxed environment with the requirements for success. As such, we raid Tuesdays & Thursdays between 6:30pm - 10:00pm server time and run Mythic and Mythic+ in between on a flexible schedule. Progression: 6/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare Expectations: Raiders are expected to show up on time on raid night, ready to go, on most nights. If for some reason a raider is going to be late or is unavailable we ask that they let an officer know or update their attendance on the calendar. Communication is key. In addition, Raiders are expected to know how to play their class and pull numbers according to their item level and role. We’re willing to help out and help resolve issues in those areas but YOU must put in the effort. We are actively seeking ranged DPS with a healer OS (May need to heal fulltime as our roster changes and grows). Addons and Voice: We require that you have DBM and GTFO for your addons minimum. We use mumble and require that you are in it during raids even if you don’t speak. If you are interested feel free to hit us up on battle.net. Blaze (btag Blaze#1434), Ezekiel (btag Ezekiel#1260), Noktern (btag Noktern#1125), or Selvallio (btag lonewolf#1675). Socials are always welcome.Ohg0 Nov 17
Nov 11 <Lazy River> Looking to build a raid team Lazy River is a casual raiding guild looking for more players to fill iur ranks. We're progressing through mythics and want to try our hand at raiding, but prefer not to PUG. Raid times are Friday and Saturday afternoon from 5pm to 8pm. EST (Or maybe longer) We are a fun bunch of players, come find me or /who us any time after 1pm est, for info. Looking for ranged dps, 2 healers and preferably a warrior or paladin tank. Come take a ride on the River!Chocoal0 Nov 11
Nov 1 [H]<Riot> Tichondrius - Recruiting for Raid Looking to server transfer? As a high population PvP server that is about 60/40 Horde favored, you might consider Tichondrius as a new home. Riot is a newly formed semi-casual guild looking to fill its ranks with people who are active, mature and social. Our current interests are building a solid 15 person raid team to farm EN N and push into EN H, mythic plus, bgs, and world quest groups. We are attempting to build a guild where people actually communicate and do things together, none of this auto invite anyone level 110 that a lot of guilds do now. We do consider ourselves to be very social and are fairly active in Discord so we ask that you please be the same. There is no lengthy application process but we do like to have a short conversation with prospective guild members before they join the guild. Raid days/times will be: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 to 10:30 server (PST) What we are looking for: People who display maturity level 110 Around 200k required DPS Classes & Specs we're currently needing: 2 ranged dps (would like a Warlock) 1 melee (Shammy pref) 1 Tank (Bear or Warrior) (If your class or spec is not listed above please note that you are still welcome in our guild for other activities but will not have a raid spot at this time) *Please keep in mind that we will ask to speak with you in Discord prior to inviting you to our guild so that we know if Riot is a good fit for you, with that in mind please contact us when you are free to talk for a few minutes. If you want to get in on the ground floor and want to help build something great please get in touch with us today. Add to btag: Ghen#11664 or Sherona#11620 Whisper in game: Genrix or SheronaSherona2 Nov 1
Oct 25 Help a fellow WoW player! Western Michigan University Department of Sociology Principal Investigator: Whitney DeCamp Student Investigator: Ryan Castillo Title of Study: Timelines and Trade Chat: Comparing Contextual Self-Disclosure and Perceived Social Capital on Facebook and World of Warcraft You have been invited to participate in a research project. This consent form will discuss the purpose of this study and will explain the necessary time commitment, the procedures employed in the study, and the risks and benefits of participating in this research. Please read this entire document carefully and feel free to contact the principal investigator if you need more clarification or have any questions, comments or concerns. We would like to invite you to participate in a study on the uses of various online mediums, such as online games, and how these platforms allow users to share different types of information and form relationships online. The results of this research may help us to better understand how popular forms of online communication influence users’ ability to both maintain existing relationships and forge new connections with other members of their online networks. We have decided to ask World of Warcraft (WoW) players to participate in this study due to the game’s large player-base and the many online WoW communities that provide opportunities for recruitment. Participation in this study will require completion of an online survey regarding both your use of World of Warcraft and general online involvement. This survey should take no more than 15 minutes of your time. You must be at least 18 years old to participate in this study. Your participation is completely voluntary and you are free to stop participating at any time. Your responses will be anonymous, your name or any other identifying information will not be requested, and your IP address will not be tracked. Data used to analyze responses for any future reports will not include any identifying information that could trace your responses back to you. No one will learn of your personal responses. You may choose to withdraw from the study at any time and for any reason. While your participation is greatly appreciated, you will not suffer any consequences if you decide to stop participating. If you have any questions prior to or during the study, you may contact the primary investigator, Ryan Castillo at (442) 242-3302 or at ryan.p.castillo@wmich.edu. You may also contact the Chair of the Human Subjects Institutional Review Board at (269) 387-8293 or the Vice President for Research at (269) 387-8298 if any questions or problems arise during the course of the study. This consent has been approved by the Western Michigan University Human Subjects Institutional Review Board (HSIRB) on September 1, 2016. Do not participate after September 1, 2017. Participating in this survey online indicates your consent for use of the answers you supply. I have read this informed consent document. The risks and benefits have been explained to me. I am above the age of 18 and agree to take part in this study. If you agree with these statements, please follow the link below to begin the survey. https://wmichcas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dhiNzLAgwceX1B3Incubus0 Oct 25
Oct 17 [A] Mercenaries Inc, The casual raid guild Greetings Suramar and Draka! Some of you old-school Suramar people might remember me as the devilishly handsome Gnome MT from Nameless Legends back in vanilla WoW. We'll, I am back - glorious beard and all, and our guild is looking for some talented raiders for our raid team. We are looking for people like us that don't have the same time we used to have, but still want to see more end-game than just LFR. Raid Schedule We raid Thursday nights @ 6-9pm Server We are currently 3/7 in Emerald Nightmare The rest of the time we spend like everyone else doing world quests, running Mythics and teaming up to help each other get stuff done. Are we a good fit for you? Being good at your class is something we really value We are looking for people that can play their class and are eager to raid but don't have access to it yet via their guild or are worried time restrictions will be a problem. Guild Culture & Our Goals Plenty of our members have come from guilds with poor or no guild culture at all. A positive environment can define how much you enjoy your time in any guild and culture often doesn’t just happen. Our members are dedicated to creating a fun and helpful environment in the guild. We try to keep negative attitudes and excessive profanity to a minimum both in guild and in public channels. Our goals for the guild are to field small 15man raid team and down normal mode bosses with possible heroic mode in the future if our raiders are up for the challenge. Plus all the stuff everyone does in game like WQ, professions and mythic/mythic+ dungeons. To any guild leaders of smallish guilds out there If you and your guild are interested in getting into raiding, but are struggling like a lot of others out there and fielding a reliable raid team. Whisper me or any of our officers and we can discuss teaming up to raid together so we can all have some fun in a relaxed raid environment while getting some nice purples. Send Watts or any of the Mercenaries Inc officers a whisper ingame to discuss joining Best -WattsWatts0 Oct 17