Draka and Suramar

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
1d LFM - Glory of the Legion Hero Hello Guys, Looking for a strong group to complete the achievement Glory of The Legion Hero (which unlocks some cool skins for your artifact :D) and want to see if someone here would be interested. The idea is to make a committed group, and start next weekend with the achieves. Let me know if you're interested. I main Ret, but can tank if needed. - SelleneSellëne0 1d
1d <Ludicrous Speed> Draka/Suramar EST times [A] [Draka Suramar] <Ludicrous Speed> EST Event Times ( Medium core) Ludicrous Speed Draka (alliance) - Looking for more that want a stable in game home. All (raiders or casual) are welcome to apply. We schedule 3 raid days and a themed event weekly with periodic old school and fun events. We are medium core with a slight casual feel but focus on progression. LF Full Time Shadowpriest & Rdps with a Heal offspec for our raid team. All (raiders or casual) are welcome to apply. We focus on Progression on raid releases Normal to Heroic in current raid content. Once Heroic progression is finished Mythic difficulties, team and scheduling permitted. Currently in Antorus. We accept all Classes, levels and play styles whether casual to raiding interests. Remember if your toon is on Draka or Suramar you can join our guild. Our event times are catered around our team members to have the best attendance since we have many types of schedules and time zones. We try to keep a standard schedule but could see them adjusted with feedback from our members if there may be better times with any changing real-life schedules as real life does come first. Our Event start times are 5:00 PM PST (Server time) with 4:45 PM invite times. At this time, we raid Tuesday, Thursday and Sundays to give opportunity of three different days for our members to be able to attend to work around their real-life schedules. We have dungeon/keystone nights and for Wow Weekly Events. You will see a themed day and generally scheduled Wednesdays with throw together groups around the planned days. We also have periodic fun events and later in expansions we occasionally add alt raid days in the month. We always welcome someone looking for a new home no matter what their interests. Each member is important and we want to keep the values and a community environment for all interests. We try to hold the values of what guilds used to be and should be now. A Family, team, community and in game home. We try to keep the atmosphere of a less stressful and drama free environment and especially for those that like to raid but hate the hardcore scene. We keep our raids fun and fair but structured and focused. Raiding is not mandatory but an opportunity for our members to see more of the content in a less stressful environment. However, it still takes a team to raid so we do try to fill the dedicated raid spots for each day that we raid per our members schedules to make the team successful in doing the raid. Our guild has been run for over 18 years, big and small, giving much success and experience in gaming, leadership, and raiding. We are a mature adult guild. No drama is tolerated. Real life does come first here also. We have members from east to west coast and beyond. We have different levels in the guild and different schedules. We work as a team and family to reach our individual and team goals big or small. We are a pay it forward type of guild, to help each other out and bring the experience of the game to a new level for each. Our Ranks are simple as everyone is equal and has a voice as long as it follows the values of the guild of being fair, keeping drama out of the picture, and a fun environment. We are all adults here and pay to play the game. Our main rules are communication and no drama. If we don’t know what you need, wants, issues, or concerns we are not able to help. We do not stand for begging. We help our members the best we can but in good trust and honor, What comes around goes around – thus the pay it forward type of guild. We expect others to do the same to help their fellow guildies. This helps the team/family grow stronger as a whole. We expect members to help themselves too and not be handed everything. We use discord as our main voice chat. It is required for raids and other events to at least be able to listen, a website, and a face book page for those who dabble the internet to help with communication. If you have any questions or wish to join our team and family please send us an in game pst or mail, request on the Wow in game recruitment panel. You can contact Mysticle or Grumpy on Draka server. If one of those names are not on you can just /who all Ludicrous Speed ( Draka ) for one of our members to contact someone to answer your questions.Mysticle26 1d
4d TheElement (Suramar realm) LFM TheElement (9/9 H ToS, 10/10 H NH, 3/3 H ToV, 7/7 H EN) is looking to add DPS and healing members (920 ilvl required) to our raid team. We raid from 7 - 9 PM server (Pacific) time on Tuesdays and Thursdays. if interested please reply, send in game mail, or PST in game. Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon,Kolthaas0 4d
5d Avoidable Damage is recruiting Everyone is welcome to apply raid times are Friday 8-12pm and Sunday 6:30-10:30pm(EST).Currently 9/9 H ToS 11/11N 6/11H Antorus We supply food,flasks,and enchants we use a loot council system made up of our raid officers.We are seeking experienced raiders looking to push into Mythic progression. Attendance is important if you are unable to make it for a night please inform a Officer sooner rather than later.Private message your character name/battle tag/logs link to a discord officer and we will get back to you. Currently Need - Any spec Warrior - Havoc Demon hunter -Resto/Balance Druid -Disc/Holy Priest -Elemental Shaman For anymore information please contact Whipple#11542 Mack#1324 Belha#11990 Dwolf1989#1534 Cammyrock#1226 Fear#1525Whípple0 5d
6d [H]<Winter Contingency> Raid Team... LF a Balance Druid or Elemental Shaman for Antorus casual Fri/Sat night Heroic/Mythic Raiding. Raid times are from 5-8pm server/pst. If you're competent at your class and just want to raid casually, hit me up in game, or add me on Bnet(Aefix#11292.) I'm open to talk to anyone interested. Current Progression: 11/11N 4/11H Antorus 9/9N 9/9H 3/9M Tomb of Sargeras 7/7N 7/7H 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3N 3/3H 2/3M Trial of Valor 10/10N 10/10H 3/10M Nighthold The Guild itself is a very large social guild, so anyone who is looking for a guild is welcome to join and can message anyone online for an inviteAefixyo48 6d
Dec 2 TheElement LFM TheElement (9/9 H ToS, 10/10 H NH, 3/3 H ToV, 7/7 H EN) is looking to add DPS and healer (920 ilvl required) to our heroic raid team. We raid from 7 - 9 PM server (Pacific) time on Tuesdays and Thursdays. if interested please reply, send in game mail, or PST in game. Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon,Kolthaas0 Dec 2
Nov 15 Horde Healer LF Guild on Suramar server Horde Healer LF Guild with currently active players on the Suramar server. I just left the guild “The Bloodgrin Clan” to find a guild with active players. Despite their roster size over near 600, there was only myself and two others still playing. Long time WoW player recently back after a year or two break. I have lots of healer toons on Alliance but am just starting on Horde. Located in the pacific timezone. I'm looking for an active social guild on the Horde side on the Suramar server. Preference to an established guild that has various guild achievement perks. I only ever play Healer class when in dungeons/raids. Send me an in-game whisper or mail to Ganjdalff or reply here if interested.Ganjdalff0 Nov 15
Nov 15 (A) Dark Templar Recruiting I would like anyone interested in a Guild on Draka/Suramar to give us a try. We Raid H ToS Mondays & Wed @ 5:30p Server. We are looking for a few more DPS to round out our Heroic Raid group. So that we are prepared for the new raid when it comes out. Even if your not interested in Raiding, we welcome new members. Feel free to drop myself btag: ultimate#1138 or Windreaper-Draka, Lorandus-Suramar, or DrNimbus-Draka a line if your interested.Windreaper2 Nov 15
Nov 12 no quarter/midnight vanilla peeps anyone still playing? anyone that was from NQ or MN from back in the vanilla days?Edwardd16 Nov 12
Nov 6 940 AoTC Bear Tank Hey, thanks for reading. As the title says, 940 AoTC bear tank here. Looking for an active, social, and engaged guild to call home. Preferably one with an already established raid team, but even one that is still building it up and working it out is fine too. Good people and a strong guild are important. Raidwise, I'm available pretty much any day of the week around 9pm EST or later. Or I can do mornings/afternoons from about 9am till 4 or 5pm EST. 6-9 hours a week is preferred. I have several clears of H ToS and would be more than interested in dropping the first few in mythic, or at least have the drive to do so. I have 68 traits in my artifact, about halfway to 69 now and BiS legendaries. *Server transfers are possible. Faction transfers too for the right group. Any questions or interest, feel free to hit my BTag or hit me up on Discord. BTag: Proteansoul#1851 Discord: Monsta!#9407Dahmonsta0 Nov 6
Oct 26 [A] (5/9) Mythic Equivalent Exchange LFM Recruiting for Mythic team We raid 8-11pm cst Tues Wed and Sun. We are a mature bunch of tight knit players who strive for excellence while remaining a friendly and social guild. We take raiding serious while still keeping it fun and something people want to do. As a semi-hardcore raiding guild we hold all of the people in our raid to the same standards and our expectations are high but reasonable. In Legion we cleared all of EN on mythic with Cutting Edge, Due to attendance issues we are heavily recruiting to bolster or ranks. If you have any questions or concerns other please message Saraph (Saraph#1154), Nevermore (Jowen#1225) OR (Sidedoor#1697)Nevermore0 Oct 26
Oct 24 Aggroholics Anonymous is recruiting Everyone is welcome to apply raid times are Friday 8-12pm and Sunday 6:30-10:30pm(EST).Currently 8/9 H ToS. We supply food,flasks,and enchants we use a loot council system made up of our raid officers.We are seeking experienced raiders looking to push into Mythic progression. Attendance is important if you are unable to make it for a night please inform a Officer sooner rather than later.Private message your character name/battle tag/logs link to a discord officer and we will get back to you. Discord - https://discord.gg/xYV2Ctc Currently Need -Demon hunter DPS -Resto/Balance Druid -Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest -Elemental Shaman For anymore information please contact Whipple#11542 Mack#1324 Belha#11990 Dwolf1989#1534 Cammyrock#1226 Fear#1525Whîpple2 Oct 24
Oct 21 930 Arms Warrior LF Raiding Guild I have a few days that will work. The weekend is perfect. Monday- Wednesday at 8-11 eastern are also acceptable. Shoot me an in-game mail. I'm 5/9(?)H 9/9N ToS.Ragemen1 Oct 21
Oct 21 Healer LF Guild I am looking for an ACTIVE guild, that clears normal and heroic within a decent time frame, and not when you've outgeared it to kill it, and not when all the nerfs happen to the bosses. As well as possibly a guild that also does Mythic +'s on and off. I will faction change if necessary. I pretty much only play holy, as I dislike Disc and Shadow. Would prefer raid times being after 8pm EST. Due to my previous guild, I have not been able to do heroic, so my experience has only been in pugs. However, I have done heroic raiding in the past, so don't let that discourage you all. Thanks :)Mel3 Oct 21
Oct 15 (H)<Deadly Sins> of Mal' Ganis wants you! Do you miss the social aspect of WoW, and being in an actual guild where people will get to know you? Then come and be a part of the family that will play all aspects of the game with you, and still down current content :) <Deadly Sins> is currently progressing into mythic ToS and Antorus we are [9/9N, 9/9H, 0,9M] We are a small semi-hardcore -PVE/PVP- horde guild on Mal'Ganis (US) seeking new recruits! We are an active, close group of friends seeking new raiders and friends for some LEGION raiding! Our aim is to experience as much high end content as we can, while being a positive & supportive group. Semi-hardcore you say? Let me explain. We have the expectations of a more serious group (attendance policy, EP/GP system, performance policy) with the social family atmosphere of a casual group. We try our best to balance the two most efficiently. Progression is our priority, but so are long-lasting friendships. Outside of raiding, we enjoy PVE content (mythic+ group running, mythic dungeons, and achievement runs), and PVP ( battlegrounds, world, and arenas). We welcome levelers and casual PVPers, as our focus is to provide a positive, family-style, very social environment for any aspect of the game. Although PVP is not our focus, we have plenty of players interested in both PVE/PVP. We get to know you and miss you when you're not on for a while. We play games outside of WoW together (Hearthstone, Diablo, LoL, & Overwatch). Raid Info: We raid Wed/Sun from 7:30-10:30pm Server (CST). (looking into more time if needed) *We use Discord for voice chat. *We use EP/GP and attendence for loot distribution. *We use a point system for attendance requirements. *Enchants, gems, flasks, pots are required, unless provided by the guild with help of dontaions. *Weakauras, DBM, EP/GP (dkp reloaded) is required for progression and up to date, no exceptions. *EP/GP points will be shown to all members and logs are backed up in case there are questions. What is Deadly Sins offering? -Progression. Although we like to have fun, we take progression seriously. If people dont show up we pug what we need to get the current content down. The raid must go on! -Performance/Experience. Our officer team has several tiers of mythic raiding progression, and we have 3 previous tiers of experience as a guild/friends. We strive to be the best where we possibly can in solo and groups. We are only as strong as our weakest link, after all. -Stability. Although we are a relatively new guild, our core raiders have been raiding together for some time (2 years) & we're not going anywhere. -An enjoyable raid environment. During trash pulls, we do like to crack jokes and we're a fun bunch! We support and help one another, sometimes laying blame all in fun. -A bunch of new friends! No cliques here. The second you join us you become part of the family. We like to hang out on Discord outside of raid time as well. What are we looking for? -Commitment/Reliability. We highly value both of these traits. Now of course Real Life things can get in the way. If you have to miss or be late, letting an officer know ASAP is a must. We do have an attendance policy of 80% for core spots. and if you fall under that you will be put back on trial status which can affect you getting loot as stated in rules of the guild. -Skills. A good knowledge of your class is necessary. You must be looking to better yourself in and out of the raids. We do have a minimum DPS/performance requirement (flexable depending on class), which changes as we progress. -Maturity. We are 18+ and drama free so act like it! ;) We all enjoy the jokes but keep it sorta clean as we wish not to offend anyone. -A sense of humor. You'll fit right in! This is part of what makes us a fun raiding environment! What roles are we seeking? Our class needs are as follows: Tank- closed Healers - open (no druids) Range Dps – closed NOTE: We are open to all people who are interested in joining our guild, whether or not your role was specified above. We have a lot of options to which classes we can take, and have a general need for good players of the specific roles defined above. If you are interested in joining us, feel free in messaging us in game GM Karolus, Officers: Littlenawks, Dropkick, and Delithrio or posting in the forum and we will get in touch with you for further questions. If Interested contact me at Kringle#1574 Thank you for your time and being interested in joining the family hope to hear from you soon :)Littlenawks0 Oct 15
Oct 11 Late Night Raider LF guild I've searched the forums here but nothing popped so I figured I would post. I am looking for a home for me and a friend. I am currently a DH tank iLevel 905 and rising. My friend is a DPS/Tank Paladin iLevel 920+ (I think). We are looking to raid anytime after 12am CST. I would really love to get back into it because I absolutely love it. We are competent and previous expansion raiders. We have not done the content on Legion just yet but would definitely love to get it done before the next big xpac releases. Please message me @ Exiled#1657. We would like a guild that is already in there and working or one that is really really close to starting. We are eager and ready to clear some content!Skyhunt3 Oct 11
Sep 10 [A] Requiem of the Fallen is recruiting Requiem of the Fallen is a social-raiding guild on Draka/Suramar. We are mostly a social guild: our members are required to be active and social with other guild members. To help our members stay active, we just started a weekly contest where participants need to complete various objectives. Here is a small list of examples: drunken race, trivia contest, duel tournament, pet battle championship, fishing contest and hide-and-seek. We are also holding a mythic keystone night to help lesser gear member participate in endgame PVE content and to help build chemistry between our raid members . If a few more PVP oriented members join, we would also start holding a PVP night. We also consider ourselves a raiding guild. Our raid nights are Monday and Wednesday from 6 to 9 PM server time (that's 9-12 PM EST). However, to be able to raid, a member must be active and social outside of raid nights (this means that you cannot just log on twice a week during raid nights). As a guild, we made a decision to start with the first Legion's raid and work our way up from there. Thus far, we have cleared on heroic Emerald Nightmare and Halls of Valors. We also started working on heroic Nighthold but had to put the raid on hiatus since a few of our members had a change in their schedule and could no longer raid with us. Therefore, our raid group is currently looking for a Tank and a couple of RDPS who would like to help us continue our way towards the latest raid. At the same time, doing this let some of our members work on the balance of power quest line. For more information or to get an invite to the guild, please contact any of the following members: Squeaktoy (GM), Silora (Co-GM), Kesmon (Co-GM), Solenia (Raid leader) or Draxdynar (officer).Solenia0 Sep 10
Sep 1 LF active guild Suramar Aff Lock LF active guildAegorl0 Sep 1
Aug 31 Blacksmith looking for work. Title pretty much says it all. I'm a grizzled old blacksmith with rare patterns from the BC/Vanilla days. If you're looking to find that unique piece of transmog gear that has thus far eluded you feel free to message me in game to see what recipes I have.Chorigos0 Aug 31
Aug 31 [H] <The Graveyard Shift> <The Graveyard Shift> was a guild that existed back in late Burning Crusade/Early Wrath and fell apart due to real life circumstances in many of the guilds members. A few old members have returned and we're setting our sights on rebuilding the guild to it's former-ish glory. The guild originally was formed because i lived in S. Korea at the time and my other friends Stateside were Insomniacs so we decided to form a late night guild...well, now I live on Guam, and I'm sure there are others out there who either work nights/swings, live in Oceanic time zones like myself, or just can't sleep at night and are looking for something to do. We're looking to get a potential raid group(s) together to clear content. I realize that clearing Normal ToS this late in the game may turn some people off but getting new people in the guild, this may be a necessity. We're, tentatively, looking to create a raid group for evening and late night/early morning as well for those insomniacs looking to clear content. If you're interested in getting in on the ground floor of a late night/early morning guild working towards rebuilding, reply here or message me in game. No pressure, no applications needed, and any level can join. So long as you're a cool person and like to chat and shoot the sh*t while leveling or doing dailies. Thanks, look forward to hearing from anyone interested! -LaursLaurs2 Aug 31
Aug 28 (A) Dark Templar Raids open to Public (A) Dark Templar would like to extend an invite to join us on Wed Nights @ 6pm Server Time (PST). All you need is to be a member of the Draka/Suramar Server, ilvl 890, discord is optional (if you don't know fights please join Discord) We do not require you to join our guild we are just looking to help others out and invite you to join a social group that likes to raid. Come have fun! Forgot to state but we Raid TOS normalWindreaper1 Aug 28
Aug 13 7/9M 934 Holy Paladin Offering My Services As the title states, I'm offering my healing services for GOLD ONLY. I'd prefer the gold to be on Area-52 but I'd be willing to accept it on your server. Bnet: Meowington#1206 For prices, refer to: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AkmNJ0WnX8Jqf8nCyiniFogyO9vowayeiimaPtJCwaY/edit#gid=0Phailadín0 Aug 13
Jul 31 [A] <Brave Companions> is recruiting! Brave Companions is a Guild on Draka consisting of working adults with the goal to finish end-game content. We have casual raid times, but we expect effort during raid progression. Currently in the Legion Expansion Brave Companions has cleared Emerald Nightmare N/H, Trial of Valor N/H and N/H Night Hold. Brave Companions has a core group with previous raiding experience from Molten Core to Hellfire Citadel. With the Night Hold out we are searching for the Bravest of Companions to fill our ranks! As a Guild, we are aiming to have the ability and opportunity to complete Mythic Raids in the future. Information/Requirements ● Raid Times are Tuesday's and Wednesday's 8PM to 11PM EST. ● We are using personal loot. No DKP system in place. ● There is no age requirement, but be aware we are all adults. ● We use Discord for our raids. You can download it at < https://discordapp.com > We can assist you in learning the program. ● A working Microphone. ● Must be willing to learn and follow instructions. ● Press your buttons and don’t stand in fire. No, really. Fire is bad. ● Use interrupts when appropriate. ● We will assist in gearing you if needed. ● Raiding experience is not necessary. Actively Recruiting We are actively searching for the following: ● DeathKnight - Unholy/Frost ● Druid – Balance/Feral/Resto ● Hunter - Any ● Mage - Any ● Monk - Windwalker/Mistweaver ● Paladin - Ret/Holy ● Priest – Shadow/Holy ● Warlock - Any ● Warriors - Arms/Fury ● Any DPS with off-spec heal. If your class/spec wasn’t listed above, but feel you are an exceptional player feel free to contact us! There are several ways to contact Brave Companions if you are interested! Contact Information ● In game via our Officers, Verdone, Finnegan, Jethra and Lewis. ● In game-mail through any of the above. ● If none of the Officers are online feel free to message any Guild Member! We’re friendly! ● A reply to this post as it will be checked frequently. We look forward to hearing from you!Anorexia13 Jul 31
Jul 29 [A] Warrior LF Social Guild Any decently sized social adult guilds on Draka or Suramar? I haven't been in a guild since mine disbanded at the end of WotLK and I'd love to join a new one. If your guild has a somewhat talkative population and enjoys running nightly heroics for fun.. I'm definitely interested.Jax0 Jul 29
Jul 27 <United Horde Inc> Horde draka/suramar Hello, Just wanted to take sometime to post on the realm forums. We just created United Horde Inc to build a laid back community of players that like to down bosses but also like to just play the game of Warcraft. We have players from all experience levels from not raiding to hardcore raiding as well as pvp we are trying to set up raid teams but would like to get a 20 man group going and see when players can go. most of us are night time players, so normally on at about 10pm EST that's 7pm realm time (I hate googling the time zones so I thought I would do it for you) also want players that are welling to run older raids and dungeons as a guild group, plus farm AP/Legendries. if you have any questions or comments leave them here or axzilla1337#1894 or in gameSupershammy0 Jul 27
Jul 27 <United Horde Inc> Horde draka/suramar Hello, Just wanted to take sometime to post on the realm forums. We just created United Horde Inc to build a laid back community of players that like to down bosses but also like to just play the game of Warcraft. We have players from all experience levels from not raiding to hardcore raiding as well as pvp we are trying to set up raid teams but would like to get a 20 man group going and see when players can go. most of us are night time players, so normally on at about 10pm EST that's 7pm realm time (I hate googling the time zones so I thought I would do it for you) also want players that are welling to run older raids and dungeons as a guild group, plus farm AP/Legendries. if you have any questions or comments leave them here or axzilla1337#1894 or in gameSupershammy0 Jul 27
Jul 23 Old Limited Edition/DoG raiders? Anyone still play from back then? I was in LE during ICC progression back in 2010, was wondering if any of the old guard were still around.Kurtain1 Jul 23
Jul 9 [A] <Quintessence> is recruiting! Greetings Suramar and Draka! The Alliance guild <Quintessence> is looking for more casual-but-skilled players to join its ranks! We're always running Mythic+'s, regular dungeons, BG's, arena, LFR, and we raid every Saturday night. About our raiding: We are quite casual, with only having one official raid night a week. That does not mean we find it acceptable to be constantly carrying people. We ask that players know their class and encounters before raiding with us. Since it is a once a week raid for us, we like things to go smoothly! We raid Saturday nights at 8pm server time. Our raids generally last about two hours, but we have been known to extend this time period if we're on a roll. For communication, we're old school and use Ventrilo. It is required that you join during raid, although it is not required for you to talk if you do not wish to. We're looking for dedicated tanks and capable healers (preferably HPriest, HPaladin, RShaman). There is always room for skilled DPS as well! If you think that you would mesh well with our guild, please PM Cronn or myself in game! We're on the Suramar server. Current Progression: 6/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras 1/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras You may also add me to b.net: Sheylin#1441Sheylin1 Jul 9
Jul 7 Looking for old friends Hey Suramar. It's been a while. Anyone from the old days still around who remembers me? I'm getting a real feel like the old crew from during TBC/WOTLK is gone and moved on, but a new expansion always means a chance people come back. Like me! (Yes, this is MageRooster. I switched over to a shaman main for WoD.)Shockrooster2 Jul 7
Jul 7 old players? any? Any old players from vanilla I might know from suramar? Been a while. Any no quarter peeps out there? etc.Stavia4 Jul 7
Jun 20 I love this server Suramar has been my home since early wrath, and I must say it's been an interesting trip. But really I just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for being such good sports in light of my extracurricular activities.Gigabear2 Jun 20
Jun 16 A History of Suramar (the realm). (Since the old Suramar forums are going to be deleted soon I thought I would copy/paste the original post here.) (I really wish we could go back to the old, old forums. Some really great posts there.) I will divide this into sections. I need information on all of these subjects and on other things that you feel might be nice to know. Server firsts, will only be who killed the final boss first in max person raids i.e. 40 man, 20 man, 10 man TBC, 25 man. NQ will have it's own section. Midnight will have it's own. Starcrush. Lengaloids, only the original. Other (more infamous) ninjas. First legendaries. Who received the first Warglaive of Azzinoth? I'm sure there will be other sections. From WoWWiki: http://www.wowwiki.com/Suramar Suramar was the ancient Kaldorei capital. Tyrande Whisperwind and the brothers Stormrage once called it home. The ruins are now a sad reminder of ancient Kaldorei folly. In the center of the ruins, the stumps of two great aspen trees stand side by side. In ancient times, a great garden stood at Suramar’s center, and at the center of this garden stood the fabled Boughs of Azshara. Now, these petrified stumps are all that remain. In the time of Queen Azshara, the religious community of Suramar was a complicated structure intimately intertwined with the arcane community and involving nearly everyone in the city. The great arcane academies of Suramar once trained entire generations of mages. A portion of Suramar, the temple district, was located near the Well of Eternity and apparently shared it with the city of Zin-Aszhari.[citation needed] It was the location of the Eternal Palace where Queen Azshara lived. This portion of the city was battled over during the final stages of the war Izal-Shurah and Arauk-Nashal were also here. Background: Before Suramar was destroyed by the Burning Legion, it was the home to Illidan, his brother Malfurion, and their friend Tyrande. The high priestess of Elune also lived in the temple there. During the War of the Ancients, Suramar was used by the nathrezim for necromantic experiments, an experiment which eventually laid the groundwork for Kil'jaeden's plan for Ner'Zhul millennia later. The Great Sundering blasted Suramar to the bottom of the Great Sea. The ruins of the Temple of the Moon in Suramar were used by the Guardian Aegwynn to hold the physical remains, Jeweled Scepter, and Eye of Sargeras, which led to the building's more familiar designation, the Tomb of Sargeras. Over 10,000 years later, Suramar was raised up from the seafloor by Gul'dan, and are now part of the Broken Isles. A battle was fought there between Maiev Shadowsong's Sentinels and Illidan's Naga. Speculation: The ruins of Suramar in The Frozen Throne used the "sunken ruins" tileset. it is never explained why the Kaldorei city of Suramar has the statuary and motifs of a seaside civilization when the city was several thousand miles inland. Moreover, the distance between Suramar and Zin-Azshari (in the War of the Ancients novels) was implied at being between a third to a half the distance from the Well of Eternity to Mount Hyjal, while the maps in the Frozen Throne show the Broken Isles to be close to the Maelstrom, and on the opposite side. According to the RPG at least a portion of Suramar was located close to the Well of Eternity at the time of the War of the Ancients. Azshara's palace, the Eternal Palace was implied to be located between the two cities of Zin-Azshari and Suramar. Perhaps part of the problem could be explained by the tectonic upheaval caused by the Well's implosion. It is implied in Lands of Mystery that the Broken Isles are being pulled towards the Maelstrom. Suramar is an original server, opened November 23rd, 2004. http://www.wowwiki.com/Timeline_of_the_creation_of_US_realms Suramar has been open to 2 free transfers due to over crowding, Rexxar and Whisperwind (I think). **need verification**Lasagna38 Jun 16
Jun 11 My old home.. Wondering if there are any remaining people from Serious Business, Swagger, Decimated Ruins still around..Contajice5 Jun 11
Jun 1 Mythic raid guilds Any mythic raiding guilds looking for a tank? 906 tank looking to mythic raid lol Add dragkiris#1122 and/or mail DragkarhDragkarh0 Jun 1
May 26 [A] <Fallen Legends> 10/10N 10/10H 3/10M NH Hello, Fallen Legends are looking for active players for raiding both heroic and mythic, We raid 7pm to 11pm server time Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Look forward to hearing from you.Vigilance8 May 26
May 24 Mythic Misfits Looking for Mythic Raiders Looking to get together a Mythic raid team. Need all. Raid on weeknights, will be discusses as to what works best for everyone. Add me, Dragkiris#1122Dragkarh0 May 24
May 22 A Fallen Friend/Player About 2 weeks ago, Pepsii/Rippley of the Draka server passed away. She played WoW for many many years and was a good friend to many, both in our guild and across the server. It would be quite difficult to find a more kind, helpful, and well-liked person. Many of us that knew her would like to know if it would be at all possible to get some kind of remembrance placed in the game for her, even if it's just something small and simple, like her name placed on a gravestone in Stormwind. After speaking with a GM in-game about this, we were told the best way to go about getting something like this done, would be to make a post on the forums and hope that it gets the attention of one of the game devs, then perhaps something could possibly be done. So, along with letting people know that she has passed away, that is the reason for this post. If by chance a dev does see this post and has any questions, comments, or requires any sort of information, please leave a reply here or send a message in-game. Also, if anyone would like to leave a message for her family, please do so below and we will make sure they are passed along. Sincerely, The Senior Officers of Cheers - Draka Ahelm, Dunland, Mozzyoak, Jorich, SunbeamAhelm3 May 22
May 16 Looking For Raiders Free lunch is recruiting we are looking for Healers and Rdps right now but everyone is welcome to apply raid times are Friday 8-11 and Sunday 7-10 alt raid is Wednesday 8-11 (eastern time).Currently 10/10 H NH. We supply food,flasks,and enchants we use a loot council system made up of our raid officers. For anymore information please contact Whipple#11542 Mack#1324 Belha#11990Whîpple0 May 16
May 14 Raid Team looking for new members The Outcasts are looking for a few dps for our Raid Team. We raid Tues/Wed from 5:30p to 7:30p server. Currently 10/10n Nighthold and 6/10H Nighthold. Pst Holywon or Candyslock for additional information.Holywon0 May 14
May 12 Buying Royal Satchels (Bought) I'm looking to buy three of these for around 1000g a piece. Please feel free to C.O.D. me some~Jax1 May 12
May 8 882 Frost DK Thinking about transfering back to Suramar (Gunes was my main before). Would like to find a raiding guild that raids 2 nights/week starting around 7pm st. Plenty of end game raiding experience. You can find me here or in game.Cptcadavar0 May 8
May 8 Recent Disconnects Citizens of Suramar/Draka, please see this link to the technical forums to add support to our recent constant disconnects. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754547437Marhault0 May 8
May 2 Mythic Misfits Mythic Misfits looking for raiders. Need 1 tank 1-2 healers and a slew of DPS. Raids are: Mythic EN on Thursdays at 5:30 server. Heroic NH Saturday at 6 server. Progression raids will begin on Friday at 5:30 server for people who need to run normal NH. Would like to have Heroic NH as our casual Thursday Raid, and mythic NH as our Saturday raid, with Thursday being replace with TOS when that goes live. Add Dragkiris#1122 or send mail to Dragkarh - SuramarDragkarh0 May 2
May 2 Mythic Misfits Mythic Misfits looking for raiders. Need 1 tank 1-2 healers and a slew of DPS. Raids are: Mythic EN on Thursdays at 5:30 server. Heroic NH Saturday at 6 server. Progression raids will begin on Friday at 5:30 server for people who need to run normal NH. Add Dragkiris#1122 or send mail to Dragkarh - SuramarDragkarh0 May 2
Apr 16 Returning Player LF Raiding Guild Greeting players from Draka and Suramar! I am a returning player who used to do some major raiding back in WOTLK and MOP. I am coming back and am looking to get back into raiding. As of right now i am looking for a team that raids about 2 nights a week, week days are usually better. Please feel free to add me in game dipdip30#1370 or msg me here :)Terregor0 Apr 16
Apr 12 [A] Bear tank LF Guild ilvl 893 Bear Tank LF a Raiding Guild. I am able to raid weeknights 6pm-9pm server. I also have some friends interested including a ilvl 900 Resto Shammy.Windreaper0 Apr 12
Mar 3 LFG suramar-draka Mythics down to pug it weekly on Fridays or somethingZexs0 Mar 3
Feb 21 [H] 889 Holy Priest LFG Vet raider Had to take some time off due to family 7/7 H 1/7M 2/3H 6/10H I use tools available to be prepared such as strategy guides and videos including class/roll specific. I have the general majority of raiding addons that are required. I have no problem picking up something else if required. Wednesday and Sunday nights are NOT open for me. I am available most other nights, the only thing that would keep me is if a meeting pops up but I always give a timely notice. Contact me in game to discuss details about your guild and set up. I prefer horde only. I can't trial with an alliance guild so it makes it a bit difficult there. Belle#1386Perkybubbles0 Feb 21
Feb 18 Looking for Raiders Free lunch is recruiting healers and dps for our progression raid team to help fill our roster team speak is a must and we also use personal loot days are friday 8-11 and sunday 7-10 (eastern time).Currently 7/7 H EN 3/10 NH For anymore information please contact Whipple#11542 Mack#1324 Belha#11990Whîpple3 Feb 18