Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
6d ❗(H)<Artificial>New guild recruiting for BFA❗ Afternoon folks, I will start with myself. I’m a full time student and I’ve been playing World of Warcraft since launch off and on. I’ve decided to return for good, at least fully for this entire expansion(BFA). Throughout my Warcraft career I’ve mostly PvP’ed and hardly touched the PvE aspect of the game. So, I’ve deciding to change things up. I’ve created a tank, made some friends and started to focus on the PvE aspect of the game. With that said, we are looking to be on the competitive side of raiding and hoping to reach top 100 We are looking to fill our core group. I understand that wipes will happen, but we can NOT get discouraged. Mythic Raiding is made to stress guilds, we just have to push through it together, cook another Feast/drink another Flask and keep pushing! We are looking for 1 Healer and 7 DPS for our 20 man Roster. We are recruiting for the realms Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale Raid Times Sun/Tues/Thurs 11:30pm EST Type of players we are looking for. * Like minded players who want to play and work towards server and perhaps world first achievements. * Individuals that are mature enough to take constructive criticism and not get butthurt. As a guild we can only be as good as our weakest member. * People who can take a joke and not be easily offended. If you’re old enough to be ashamed of your search history then you should not be getting mad over jokes or sarcasm XD * Able to attend to 90% of the raids. I understand life happens but at least let us know in a timely manner if possible. You are a key member in the raid for a reason! If the shoe fits then wear it, you can contact me through Discord/Battlenet with any questions if you have any or if you’re interested in joining. Discord handle- OMGitzagirl#6171 / Battlenet ID OMGitsa#1823 Along with the add if you could have these questions answered it would be wonderful •Have long have you been playing WoW? •Do you have any experience in PvE if any? If not that’s totally fine I assure you •What class do you play and would you be DPS/Heals? • Your progression and ilvl?(We do not mind gearing you if you need help) •And finally, what type of player would you consider yourself? (Optional)Omgitsagirl20 6d
6d <Uncensored>3/8M 8/8H; Pacific LF Ranged DPS ... <Uncensored> is group consisting of very experienced players who no longer wish to commit to standard raid schedules but still wish to maintain an active, efficient community to play with. Former hardcore raiders under <Uncensored> of Malorne, we are now looking to enjoy the game on a less demanding schedule. Although we plan to raid only 6 hours, we still plan to down mythic content efficiently. We are looking for like minded, experienced players to round out the roster. The core of the guild has raided together since the likes of SSC & Mount Hyjal, with many members raiding own their on terms since the Burning Crusade. We are looking for responsible and capable players who can commit to a short raid week and building a community together, while maintaining the likes of families, friendships, jobs. What We Expect: A Mindset for Progression: We want players who have experience with end game progression. Players who understand that it takes wipes, analysis of problems, and adaptive strategies in order to kill a boss. Dedication to the Team: We want players who understand they are part of a team. We value players who put the team’s needs before their own, sacrificing their own personal gain to push the guild forward. Players that play for themselves and put their parse over the needs of the team or are loot hungry will be removed from the environment. A Humble Approach: We expect players to always look to strive to be better no matter how good they consider themselves. There is always something you can do better. Along with this comes being able to accept criticism without giving excuses. A Mature Mindset: We are an 18+ environment and childish outbursts will not be tolerated here. You are expected to be respectful, calm, and able to work with others. We still joke and have a good time together but when it comes down to progression, things are serious. A large portion of our members hang out in game and on discord daily. We do things ranging from dailies, Mythic+, achievements, alt runs, other games, and anything else you can think of together. We give and take constructive criticism from each other and expect future applicants to as well. We like to joke around with each other and if you can't handle playful smart remarks as well as vulgar humor, don't bother applying. Classes Desired: Please add me on battletag to discuss. We currently have 3-5 roster spots to fill out. (3 DPS & 1-2 Healers). Apply for the guild at https://uncensoredgg.enjin.com/ View our progress at https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dragonmaw/Uncensored Join our discord & message an officer to chat at https://discord.gg/4v9z4ZV Current Progression: Uldir 8/8 Normal 8/8 Heroic 3/8 MythicRaid Times: Tuesday & Thursday Night's 7:15 - 10:15 PM PSTDominika30 6d
6d [H]Taco Island 2/8M Recruiting for Mythic! Hey everyone! It's <Taco Island> again, and we're currently recruiting to continue to fill out our roster. This past week we were able to clear Heroic Uldir, and now we're looking to get up to the 20 members to continue our first steps into Mythic. Taco Island is a CASUAL guild, looking to progress at our own pace and have fun in the process. We try to keep drama at a minimum while we enjoy ourselves seeing raid content. Raid Times: Monday and Tuesday 7-10:30 EST Current Needs: Resto Druid Resto Shaman Exceptional DPS of any spec Feel free to reach out to iswimfast#9528 on discord or iswimfast#1354 on Battle.net if you'd like to have a chat about our guild.Vollêy1 6d
Nov 13 LF active PVP guild Just started playing again. I haven’t played since Cata. I just hit 120 and I’m lf an active pvp guild!Haterh0295C70 Nov 13
Nov 11 (H) 2/8M Fri/Sat LFM Dps <The Barber Shop> H8/8 M2/8 Uldir - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster) We are looking to recruit skilled and dedicated players for our Mythic Uldir progression. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself. What Times Do We Raid: We raid 3 hours per night, 2 days a week, Friday and Saturday, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-01:30am EST). What Classes Are We Recruiting: 2x Ranged Dps (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Frost Mage, BM Hunter) 1x Melee (Retribution Paladin, Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Demon Hunter) How Do I Express Interest? You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details - Pherric#1966 , reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree / Pherric-Firetree. I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!Pherric0 Nov 11
Nov 10 [H] Haven 8/8H 1/8M - LFM Adult Raiders Welcome to Haven! News: We are starting recruitment for patch 8.1 and Battle of Dazar'alor Raid! An appropriately geared toon (~360 itm lvl) could find themselves on the trial raid roster immediately as we put Heroic Uldir on farm, or if your just returning to the game or looking to step up your raiding, you can get in now and play catch up tagging along and learning the ropes as we farm content. We are currently 8/8H & 1/8M, we work on mythic raids on off nights for fun, this is not a mythic guild and don't progress into it competitively. High demand: -Rogues -Melee dps with strong tank off-specs Medium demand: -Tanks with strong dps off specs -Melee dps Low demand: -Ranged dps -Healer with strong OS dps About us: Haven is a long-established guild of raiders that clears timely heroic content while being able to maintain full-time lives/careers outside of Azeroth. You may not see us online 80 hours a week, but you’ll see our name in the top 10k of the world. If you are looking for a new raiding home, looking to try out raiding at a heroic level, or looking for a fun group of adults to hang with, drop Haven a line. Haven currently has a solid core of about 20 raiders, one of the perks of joining Haven, you’ll be joining an established raid team. We are opening 5 new raid spots for applicants, currently most roles and classes are being considered as we sort out the roster after Uldir progression. If you play a tank or a healer as a main spec, that’s fantastic, but with Haven we will require you to have a viable dps off spec (viable means you know what the buttons do in a raid/dungeon environment – not a master, it IS an off spec for a reason). This allows us flexibility in raid strats, and the ability to rotate roles around scheduled vacations and such. Feel free to reach out to our recruitment officer for more information or visit https://www.haven-rivendare.com/ and apply! You can also add: Muzei#1983 for in game responses. All applicants are required to apply via the webpage, before or after speaking with an officer for more info about the guild, your choice. ~~~~~~~~~ Mission: Haven is a semi-casual raiding guild that finishes heroic content in a timely fashion. We are a group of friends with full time lives outside of the game, but during our 7.5 hours of raid time a week (3 nights, Tues-Thurs, 10pm-12:30am EST) we are still able to clear normal and Heroic content in a timely fashion. We aim to be in the top ranks of our server and stay in the 10k ranking worldwide. We at Haven meet these goals by focusing on Heroic Raiding. If you’re interested in raiding, but can’t keep up with the time requirements of many hardcore guilds, drop us a line. We are looking for competent players to fill out our roster. We will give all due consideration to all raider applicants. All of your alts are welcome, as many of us have armies of alts that we play on during the weekends. Couples are welcome and encouraged to join as well. Many of us have been raiding together for a long time now. Some of us since TBC, Wrath, and Cata. We are friends, and we push each other to be better. We will push you to do better. Open, honest, respectful communication is one of the tenants of Haven. If you don’t like being told not to stand in fire, this isn’t the guild for you. Legion progression: 11/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne – AotC 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras – AotC 10/10H The Nighthold – AotC 3/3H Trial of Valor - AotC 7/7H The Emerald Nightmare – AotC If you’re an experienced player you could have an immediate raid spot after a short trial, other ranks are available depending on what you’re looking for. We currently raid regularly with about 20 raiders, now looking to grow to a stable 25 with a 30 person roster. We raid 3 (2 off progression) nights a week without fail following a stable schedule.Müze2 Nov 10
Nov 10 [H] <Remnant> - Casual Raiding at its Finest Thank you for your consideration in your search for an online home for your toon. Remnant is currently seeking active healers and off tank that wish to start raiding. DPS please still check us out, we always have room for great people, with a couple raiding spots still open. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12am EST(GMT-5). We have raiders from all experience levels, from past server first racers to brand new to WoW in BFA. I am not the guild leader, but just helping recruit for our raid team. Raiding is a learning experience for some, and for those that have been raiding, they are great teachers and guides to help ease our newcomers into WoW's amazing endgame. Currently we are 8/8N and 2/8H. While this may not be significant in terms of raiding cred, but it is how we got here that makes this guild amazing. The guild is formed of a core group that has been together for a long time, but even myself being newer to the guild, they have accepted myself any new members as one of their own and to the family. Raiding has never been a yelling match, or even the least bit stressful. We are not the type of group to post "Checking IO, Big Dick Bois Only" things, but more of the traditional, let's hit this as a team, ilvl close to previous level to get into this level of content, "Let's do it" For more info, please contact myself on here, Skyder#1516, or Skyder-Rivendare in game. Also deph#1372 (Jeff the GM). Home is where your Hearth is, Skyder (Josh)Skyder0 Nov 10
Nov 8 @ Aggro Crag guild It has come to our attention that you guys are somewhat salty after the quick wipe of your raid on Stormwind. A few people from our guild were killed earlier today by you guys and this will not be tolerated. Rebel scum from the AggroCrag will be hunted down and be dealt with extreme prejuice. Run or hide, it doesn't make a difference, you will be ours in the end. -Deathology, Vice President of The Iron AllianceDeathologyz20 Nov 8
Nov 8 Stormscale Oldschoolers? Is anybody out there there there therrrrrre? (echo).Caze103 Nov 8
Nov 8 [H] <Vox Nihili> - LFM Core Raiders <Vox Nihili> Horde Guild on Firetree INTRODUCTION Have you found that many guilds are the same cookie cutter replica of other guilds? Do you need a home that has a casual atmosphere, yet group of members that still works hard to progress? Enter Vox Nihili. We're a group of laid-back tryhards creating a reliable WoW community for all BfA content (including PvP). We're seeking to expand our core raiding ranks to help progress into Mythic Uldir and future content. Discord server is available. RECRUITMENT All classes, races, and levels are ALWAYS welcome. We're alt friendly as well! Bring your other toons if we're a good fit! CORE RAIDING NEEDS DPS (Mage, Hunter, and/or WW Monk) Off-Tank (Blood DK) RAID SCHEDULE Heroic Uldir Tuesday - 8:00pm EST (5:00pm PST) - First half of Uldir on Heroic Saturday - 10:00pm EST (7:00pm PST) - Second half of Uldir on Heroic **Required iLvl of 355+ and completion of bosses on Normal Mythic Progression Sunday - 7:00pm EST (4:00pm PST) CONTACT INFO If you're interested in checking us out or chatting with us more, please feel free to send us a message on Discord or Battle.net. Nevermorê-Firetree Discord - Liskenger#1585 Battle.net - Liskenger#1128 Gozhak-Spirestone Discord - Ic3mAn07#4869 Battle.net -Ic3mAn#1339Gozhak6 Nov 8
Nov 7 LF Casual Raiding Guild DPS (367), Tank (367) Realm: Firetree I am looking for a casual, laid back, and friendly raiding guild. I am an experienced raider. I played heavily in WotLK and was MT for a 25m heroic team. Since then I’ve played off and on but haven’t really seriously raided. In BFA, I have been able to clear 5/8H just by pugging, but I’m looking for a group to run with so I can have more consistency. Availability: Mon-Thurs 5:30-11pm CT I prefer to DPS in raids, but I can reliably tank if needed. I would love to at least find some people to run M+ with on a weekly basis.Gavind1 Nov 7
Nov 7 [A] <Geezers Inc> LF Returning Players Greetings all. If you're like me, then you're coming back to ol' Azeroth after years away and finding that a lot has changed. I used to raid competitively (and troll Ironforge during the wee AM hours) on Firetree during WotLK and have always loved the PvE progression side of this game. But my old guild isn't around after 9 years, so I'm putting together a guild for people like me -- old timers who are looking to flex our rusty fingers once again... who miss not standing in fire... and remember the teamwork and focus that a good raiding guild means. Maybe you're still leveling up, maybe you've capped but are still trying to find a fit somewhere. That's okay. I'm looking for good companions to start the journey with. We can grow together as a guild, help each other, and have some fun along the way. Ultimate goal is to become one of top raid progression guilds in the crossrealm and put <Geezers Inc> on the map. I want to get heavily into Timewalking as a guild and re-experience some beautiful old raids. I also have a few world PvE goals that I want to accomplish -- it's gonna get old school biblical, y'all. Please note that I'm not creating a "casual leveling guild," but rather a place for older players who are serious about becoming elite again can form and grow together. Eventually we will have a raiding schedule, maybe even a Twitch channel. I'll be honest, there's still a lot I'm learning about how the game works now, but I want to learn it together. So get in on the ground floor and let's win this Battle for Azeroth! ---------------------------------- Applications are simple. You may reply here or mail Toadfoot-Firetree in the game with the following: 1) Main character(s) class, current level, current BfA raid progression (if any). 2) WoW experience 3) Favorite PvE memory 4) Personal game goals 5) Mods you use (or used to use) for raidingToadfoot0 Nov 7
Nov 7 SPIRESTONE VANILLA WOW ROLE CALL! Since our last thread got trashed before the big merger here is a new one. Thunderfury Hoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shankerz61 Nov 7
Nov 6 [H] <Melted> is recruiting! <Melted> is an up and coming guild on US-Spirestone comprised of level-headed, friendly people. We're currently looking for more members for our core raiding team. Our goal is to clear Heroic Uldir with AOTC. We're looking for dedicated raiders of any class and spec willing to improve and grow. Raid Schedule Wednesday & Saturday 6:00pm - 9:00pm Pacific Time Invites go out at 5:45pm. We do not do split raids or add extra raid nights. Contact Bravia (Discord Crazystich519#3479 / BNET LordJaraxxus#11990) Choate (Discord Veneno72#0890 / BNET Veneno#1725)Bravia2 Nov 6
Nov 3 LF Guild Alliance I am a mid 40's dad who plays daily. I am mainly looking for a leveling guild with an active discord channel. Somewhere to BS, ask questions and laugh. I have not raided but would like to progress toward it.Kenyeturdek0 Nov 3
Oct 26 Highly Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes at 370+ As it says in the title currently play 5 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have: 377 Equipped Protection Paladin 376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter 377 Equipped Brewmaster Monk 372 Equipped Guardian Druid 360 Equipped Blood Death Knight I am looking for a raiding guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek and Vectus to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if paid for. What I am looking for in a guild: 1. A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid. 2. High End Raid Environment - A group of like minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails. 3. High End Mythic+ Environment - I love running mythic plus almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits. 4. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and there characters outside of raiding. 5. No Roster Issues! If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for lets not waste each others time. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. If you are not at least 2/8 M lets not waste each others time, prefer 3/8 M or 4/8 M guilds. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/CiliegiaCiliegia4 Oct 26
Oct 26 [H]<The Barber Shop> 1/8M 8/8H LFM! <The Barber Shop>M1/8 H8/8 Uldir - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster) The Barber Shop is looking to recruit suitable and dedicated players for our Heroic Uldir farm and to progress through Mythic Uldir. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself. What Times Do We Raid? We raid a modest 6 hours, 2 days a week schedule which includes Friday and Saturday nights, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST / 10:30pm-01:30am EST. Who Are We Recruiting? 2x Ranged Dps (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock, Mage,) 1x Melee (Retribution Paladin, Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Windwalker Monk) Who Else Can Apply? We are currently accepting applications from all classes and specs at this time while we continue to grow and even if you're looking for a social environment to do PvP, Mythic+ keys or somewhere you can just chill out with a bunch of energetic people with similar interests, don't hesitate to reach out and The Barber Shop could be your home away from home. How Do I Express Interest? You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details -PerkyPenguin#1639 or Pherric#1966, reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree/ Pherric-Firetree. I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!Moosecaboose0 Oct 26
Oct 25 LF GUILD LF raiding guild i am a 320 Druid healer for my alt and a 372 Enhancement shaman with heroic [Ahead of the Curve: G'huun] wanting to push mythics. and gear my druid.Kilfogg0 Oct 25
Oct 24 [H] <Hubris> 1/8M Late EST LF MW & Ranged <Hubris> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us. Guild started towards the end of NH, and our prev progression is 9/9H ToS 1/11M ABT & currently 1/8M Uldir. Our goal every tier is to quickly get AOTC and then do casual mythic raiding. Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. Several of our raiders were hardcore raiders from top US guilds, but have now gone casual. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group. Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space. Class Needs (to round out the team): Healer: 1 MW Monk (/w WW OS) DPS: ranged DPS Exceptional candidates considered. Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (optional day 9:30pm Est start) Raid Req: Min 80% attendance Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Enigmatix#2672), Ash#1597 (Ashsunday#6222), Brocan#11984 (Brocan#9207), Hobofrolh3ll#1532 ( Hobofromh3ll#8937), or Fatcow#1107 (Fatcow#3599). Discord IDs in (parenthesis)Enigmatix55 Oct 24
Oct 22 Looking for AH Flipper/Collector Magtheridon - Blackened Defias Belt on Alliance Draenor - Battle Chain Tunic, Small Shot Pouch, 1600x Light Shot on Horde Korialstrasz - Medium Quiver, 1963x Sharp Arrow on Alliance - Light Quiver, 642x Rough Arrow, 195x Sharp Arrow on Horde Spirestone - Chromatic Sword, Woodworking Gloves, The Shaft of Tsol, Faded Photograph, Keen Machete, Crystal Pylon User's Manual, Balanced Throwing Dagger, 874x Jagged Arrows on Alliance battletag is RyanMIlls#1660 discord is Millz#8328 Im also in the WoW Market Discord (i know roughly what everything is worth) Ill sell it all together for 30% of its value. We each make a lot of gold (you more then me) so its a win/win, thanks.Mythhunter0 Oct 22
Oct 21 Chromatic Sword For Sale Looking to sell Chromatic Sword, Woodworking Gloves (classic item cant be obtained) and The Shaft of Tsol (also cant be obtained anymore) RyanMills#1660 is my battletag feel free to message.Mythhunter0 Oct 21
Oct 20 [A] LF PVP Guild Arena experience 2200 Rated Battlegrounds experience 1800Aarian1 Oct 20
Oct 19 [H]<No life> 8/8h recruiting dps <No Life> We are a 8/8 Heroic guild that has had heroic on farm for a few weeks now and our core membership is looking to progress into mythic content. We are looking for additional DPS to round out our 20 man raid roster and although all serious applications will be considered our high priorities are Boom, Hunter, Aff Lock, and Ret. Raids are Tues-Wed 8pm - 12am server time. Our guild is on Firetree but players from all servers in our server cluster may apply. These include Firetree, Spirestone, Stormscale, Rivendare, Dark'Tharon, Malorne. You may contact me in game or at Painsponge#1543 Alternatively you can reach another of our officers at Edward#1145Mench0 Oct 19
Oct 19 [H]<The Barber Shop> 8/8H LFM Raiders! <The Barber Shop> H8/8 Uldir - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster) The Barber Shop is looking to recruit suitable and dedicated players for our Heroic Uldir farm and to progress through Mythic Uldir. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself. What Times Do We Raid? We raid a modest 6 hours, 2 days a week schedule which includes Friday and Saturday nights, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST / 10:30pm-01:30am EST. Who Are We Recruiting? 2x Ranged Dps (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock, Mage,) 1x Melee (Retribution Paladin, Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Windwalker Monk) Who Else Can Apply? We are currently accepting applications from all classes and specs at this time while we continue to grow and even if you're looking for a social environment to do PvP, Mythic+ keys or somewhere you can just chill out with a bunch of energetic people with similar interests, don't hesitate to reach out and The Barber Shop could be your home away from home. How Do I Express Interest? You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details -PerkyPenguin#1639 or Pherric#1966, reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree/ Pherric-Firetree. I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!Moosecaboose0 Oct 19
Oct 19 Looking for guild and or friends! Hello friends. Fairly new to Malorne and connecting realms, as well new to playing DH. Looking for people to play with, personally I'm not interested in raiding or conforming to some scheduled playtime lifestyle. Only interested in varied PvP (Arenas, Random BGs, possibly Rated BGs), M+ dungeons and overall just learning the DH class. Please msg ingame or add Farnk#11591 tl;dr: Not looking to join a generic spam guild or any guild in particular, just interested finding players who have similar interests is all. :)Farnkdh0 Oct 19
Oct 19 Selling Classic Items Hey all, just got my classic account back and here's a list of items im selling. Id like to sell all the items together if possible, will sell for 50% VALUE. The server Spirestone is where the items are. and here is my discord incase you want to pm about something instantly Millz#8328 Also im not 100% sure of what they are worth but i have a good idea since i can look up the last one sold. Staff of Conjuring 1.1m Goblin Screwdriver 2.5m Woodworking Gloves 3.25m Chromatic Sword 850k Magistar's Belt 138k Blackened Defias Pants sold Blackened Defias Belt x2 sold Blackened Defias Boots sold Blackened Defias Gloves sold Formula: Enchant Weapon - Lifestealing sold Edit: All the items are listed on the Auction House for Spirestone, Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, and Stormscale, can remove and lower the price if anyone is interested, im not looking for max price for my items, if we can both make some profits off it im ok with that.Thrait0 Oct 19
Oct 18 <No Life> Mythic Recruitment <No Life> We are a 8/8 Heroic guild that has had heroic on farm for a few weeks now and our core membership is looking to progress into mythic content. We are looking for additional DPS to round out our 20 man raid roster and although all serious applications will be considered our high priorities are Boom, Hunter, Aff Lock, and Ret. Raids are Tues-Wed 8pm - 12am. Our guild is on Firetree but players from all servers in our server cluster may apply. These include Firetree, Spirestone, Stormscale, Rivendare, Dark'Tharon, Malorne. You may contact me in game or at Painsponge#1543 Alternatively you can reach another of our officers at Edward#1145Wóe0 Oct 18
Oct 16 Mecha-Mogul MK2 For Sale Just saw that the prices of these were coming down and decided against using my own while I can still make more with the mats I have. Looks like they've been selling for 2 million gold (give or take a couple hundred thousand), but I'm fine with selling for between 900K-1M since I already have a few of them at this point.Althalus0 Oct 16
Oct 13 Adult Raid Finder 8/8H recruiting for mythic Lf 8 more players for core raiding team. Raids tuesdays thursdays 1030-1 server time. Got h ghuun down looking to start Mythic next week. Need ~2-3 healers and 6 dps. Add trace#1647 for more info.Harambe1 Oct 13
Oct 13 M+ friends? Looking to find people to push keys on a weekly basis. Can't say I have a guild or group on the realm really. Hmu if interested? shadowsteen#1333Vudu1 Oct 13
Oct 12 Connected Spirestone @ BlizzCon Us here at <Gluten Intolerance> will be making a pretty big show at BlizzCon this year, as usual. I was wondering if any other guilds or players will be going. I know they got rid of the realm meetup tables of the past, but maybe we could throw something together. Let me know if any of you will be around. You can contact me in-game or on BNet @ Gradywhite#1511.Gradywhite1 Oct 12
Oct 11 Looking for an old player. If anyone here played classic on SPIRESTONE this is for you. I am looking for someone I use to play with in hopes he sees this. As I do not remember his name, all I remember is that he was a level 60 dwarf paladin. (Yes, I know that's like zero to go on) If you know a dwarf paladin from classic just ask them if my name sounds familiar and if they remember loaning me 200g for my epic mount quest. Thanks for humoring me, have a nice day.Paladan0 Oct 11
Oct 11 <Remnant> Recruitment 6/8N, 2/8H Remnant is looking for Healers and DPS for our Tuesday and Thursday raid nights 9PM-12AM. Our guild is made up of a bunch of friends in and outside of WoW, we all like to hop on and kill bosses and laugh it up each night. If you raid with us then you will be supported by players who will help you with mythic+ keys and any questions you might have about your class to maximize your dps or healing done. For the most part we are a laid back guild and just want to have fun. We just lost a few people due to real life situations which is why our progression is a little wonky atm.Sarahgood0 Oct 11
Oct 8 VS is recruiting <VS> is brand new to the game and also now recruiting we are a social guild we currently are doing mythic+ and will be forming a raid team as well as pvp. we're extremely laid back and just like to have fun while getting things done. pst me in game for more info or questions.Touchmë0 Oct 8
Oct 8 LF Stormscale Guild XP 8/8 HC 0/8 M (Mainly because I need a guild). Active every day. Always got flasks,runes, etc. Looking forward to do Mythic +10 Keys. Add me on discord- Pendejo#8958.Abdeljaber0 Oct 8
Oct 5 Guild Recruitment , Tired of Carrying other peoples weight?? So are we. <Full Retarded> [7/8N} [5/8 H] (Leader Experience)373 tank leading raid , is a new guild looking to push for 8/8h and start pushing Myhtic raiding. opening raid recruitment for DPS/Healers/Tanks (345(N)-360(H)(RBGs to come soon), .. Discord is required for coms. There will be no free rides here,So if you are constantly failing mechanics,or your dps is super low you will be replaced till next week if you can re-preform, No hard feelings we are all here 2 progress. Contact info: Discord: https://discord.gg/rPQswp Discord whisper: Dwarfman#2810 Misticpoo#4518 Btag: Swag#1211 Dwarfman#11467Misticpoo2 Oct 5
Oct 5 [H]<Taco Island>Normal/Heroic|M/T 7-10:30 Hey! I'm Blightning from <Taco Island> and we're recruiting for casual Normal and Heroic Uldir. All classes welcome with a special interest in Warlocks and Death Knights. We're currently 8/8 N and 5/8 H looking for more dps to help fill out our ranks. We started as a group of friends who liked to play video games together, and with Legion we led a weekly PUG clearing Heroic Antorus weekly. Some of us stuck together as BFA released and we're looking to make a go of it in a more "put together" way, keeping our successes in guild and trying to form a core team. Our leadership teams's raid experience is scattered but strong, with (while current) Heroic Lich King, Heroic Deathwing, and countless other TBC and vanilla content accomplished. We know what makes a raiding guild strong, and are looking for more members to join the fun. As we're currently not looking to push Mythic raids, our numbers are capable of being flexible. That said, we have a current need Warlocks and other battle res classes. Reach out to iswimfast#9528 on discord, iswimfast#1354 on Battle.net, or PM here if you'd like to chat about our guild.Blightning2 Oct 5
Oct 2 Stormscale Holy Pal alt lf active Guild Hi guys. I got a 110 horde main that i ditched to work on an alt. I need an active guild to play with. My main was horde and i didn't want to level to 120 right away cause the game is constantly changing. Interested in PvP, raiding, dungeons, questing, and pretty much anything else there is to the game. Please help me out! Been playing since classic- December 2004 Celticfrost - Unholy DK Shredd - Sub Rogue Destruction - Ret Paladin Arise - Shadow Priest Lullerbeez - !@# RogueSilverdrake5 Oct 2
Oct 1 [H] LF Raiders or Guild Merger TGIF! Our guild is currently 4/8 Heroic Uldir (always end up using some PUGs). We have a core group of 1 DH tank, about 6-8 dps, and a couple priest healers who show up to raid every week. Our raid times are currently Tues, Wed, & Sun around 7:30pm EST. We are looking for more competent raiders or a guild to merge with that has similar raid dates/times. Please reach out to me on here if interested or PST Scyke#1430 Cheers!Tequilya1 Oct 1
Oct 1 (A) Feral druid LF gd raiding guild I main feral druid since WOD I am looking for a raiding guild and i have mythic raiding xp in WOD and Legion I am free every day expect for mornings :) if interested in talking add me -Shawna#11685Trust1 Oct 1
Sep 30 [H] <Is Guildless> Looking for Members WANTED: Players ready to help each other succeed! We are recruiting for the realms Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale We are a new casual guild and our numbers are low at the moment, nothing is really set in stone. We need numbers and like minded players so we can make this the guild we want. Our Goals: - Push Mythic + keys - Develop a core raiding team / teams - Increase our roster to keep LFM in house Feel free to chat with us in Game! > Driex-Malourne > Panzerxl-Stormscale > Demondiablo-Stormscale -Sunday nights are currently our raiding nights until we are able to bolster our numbers and expand our PVE progression.Panzerxl0 Sep 30
Sep 29 delete deletedÌdk1 Sep 29
Sep 29 @Lilpump from Spirestone Nice gank try 110 vs 100 tie see you at 120 lolHella0 Sep 29
Sep 28 <Gravity> Looking to expand raid team <Gravity> is recruiting for our heroic raid team. Need about 5-10 more players, aiming to turn our 12~ size raid into a 20~ man raid. Disc/Holy priest and Frost mage especially preferred, but are taking all classes. Currently 3/8H We’ve been around and raiding since Vanilla, and have a casual two night a week schedule (Tuesday, Wednesday 9pm-12pm EST). Not going ham this time around, just looking for experienced raiders who are looking to take a slower approach to raiding this time around and just have a nice community to hang out in discord. As well as raids, we also have a bunch of people always looking for M+ groups and every now and then some BGs and arena for weekly caps. You’ve helped enough turtles get to the water, let us help you get to the epic drops!Ranillis3 Sep 28
Sep 27 Returning player looking for a guild home Hi all, Long time WoW player here (since 2005) that took a break to play GW2 and now I am returning to the game after a long hiatus (since WoD) and I am trying to get reacquainted with the game. The majority of what I am seeing are guilds and players looking for specific game modes or content and Horde guilds recruiting. Not seeing much recently for returning and leveling players (in this or the recruitment forums at least). I am looking for an Alliance guild (obviously) that is relatively chill, drama free, friendly and helpful. Is there a guild out there on this server cluster like that anymore? P.S. I wouldn't be the only one joining =)Valrynthe0 Sep 27
Sep 24 Selling name on Drak'Tharon - Goodluck Up for sale for gold on any server but prefer Mal'Ganis if its there. Bnet tjo106#1738Goodluck0 Sep 24
Sep 15 3/8H MW Monk & Prot/DPS Warrior LF Late Night Looking for a casual raiding guild that raids two nights a week around 9:30pm-2:00am PST Monday-Thursday. We arent interested in being bench raiders. We know what we bring to a raid group and we're looking to trial and earn our spots. Times: 9:30pm - 2:00am PST Days Available: Monday-Thursday 342 ilvl Prot/Fury Warrior - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Stampead 3/8 H - 4/8 N Uldir 352 ilvl Mistweaver Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Mooseknucklë 3/8 H - 5/8 N Uldir Battle ID: kostadine#1413Ianiero1 Sep 15
Sep 11 [LFG][H] Mage looking to do raiding Old returning player looking to get into a raiding guild if possible. I am looking for a guild who starts raids around 10pm est. Also interested in rated pvp and M+ Lordinfamous#11717Acantha1 Sep 11
Sep 6 345 Destro Warlock LF guild Hello all, As I get older the IRL commitments are starting stack up. With that being said i still desire to see endgame content and enjoy raiding. I am looking for a guild that raids between the days of Sunday and Thursday starting no earlier than 9PM (PST). I am not looking to raid all days in that window, but that's the window that works best for me. Preferably Monday and Wednesday. If your guild raids outside of these windows please feel free to contact me because maybe it could work. I have been playing since 2004 of and on. I have been most active in BC, WotLK, WoD and Legion. I was probably most involved during WoD sadly. I have usually been in semi-hardcore or semi-casual guilds. Biggest achievement was US 56th first week of raid launch in Legion when <Invoke> was 3/7 heroic, but after that the guild fell apart and I really do not consider that much of an achievement at all, but it did happen. My goal is always to clear as much mythic content before the next expansion. I am looking for a stable environment to raid that doesn't burn me out in the first 3 weeks. I am currently on Arthas. When I first started playing in 2004 I played on Stormscale and that is where I hope to be transferring to. I raided in <Seven Sins>, <Lithium>, <Insurrection>, and <Nihilim>. Back in the heyday of <JUICE>. There were other guilds but those are the ones I remember. I spent the most time in Lithium and Insurrection. I also raided a holy pally named Obsenity during Mount Hyjal. My name was stolen from the original Thesixthman, from back in Vanilla lol. Back then I was an Orc Warlock named Knevia. I still have the pally, but now he is prot and only 326. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me here or in game: Thesixthman#1872Thesixthman0 Sep 6