Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
Mar 10 SPIRESTONE VANILLA WOW ROLE CALL! Since our last thread got trashed before the big merger here is a new one. Thunderfury Hoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shankerz41 Mar 10
Mar 9 [H]<Hubris> 2Day Late Night LF Raiders <Hubris> formerly <Impûlse> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us. Guild started towards the end of NH, and our prev progression is 9/9H ToS, while currently 11/11N and 11/11H. We are trying to find more members for Antorus to continue heroic and do casual mythic raiding. Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group. Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space. Class Needs (to round out the team): Mostly RDPS, but exceptional candidates considered. Healers: Resto Druid Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (flex day 8pm Est start) Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Discord: Enigmatix#2672), Earthwyrm#1108 (Discord: Abscynth#5749), or Ash#1597. Gatta catch em all.Enigmatix47 Mar 9
Mar 6 [H] <Reckless> Recruiting! <Reckless> (8/11H Antorus) is Currently recruiting skilled players for our roster. We've been friends, family and guild mates since classic. Although we only raid 2 nights a week, and 3 hours each night... We're a relaxed set of good players that like to push while having a good time. Our Raid times are: Tuesday 9pm-12 Server and Thursday 9pm-12 server. (EST) Class Needs: -Mage -Hunter -Shadow Priest (With Disc preferred offspec) -Disc Priest (With shadow offspec) -Warlock -Ret Pally Send an in-game tell or mail to Rejuvenate-Spirestone or Borj-Spirestone if interested in becoming a part of our roster.Rejuvenate1 Mar 6
Mar 6 [H] <Uprising> 5/11M LF DPS <UPRISING> was founded in April of 2017. We are a Horde raiding guild located on the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11pm EST Current Raid Progression: 5/11M Antorus We are looking to add a few 75+ trait, 945+ ilvl players to our team. If you play one of the classes and/or specs below and are interested in doing your part to help keep the internet safe from dragons, please visit our website (below) or whisper one of our members or officers. Havoc DH Mage Resto/Boomkin Druid Shadow/Disc Priest Resto/Ele Shaman Windwalker Monk Exceptional players of any class are always welcomed to apply. We take the game a bit more seriously than filthy casuals but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. Many of our members push Mythic + Keys on off-nights making an attempt to ensure that all raiders complete a +15 Key for the week for that juicy loot box prize (most likely a 960 shard). When not playing WoW many of our members can be found enjoying other games (Overwatch, Destiny 2, PUBG, etc). We use RC loot council to help distribute the shiny purple pixels that drop when we kill raid bosses. We award loot in a manner that best helps the guild progress. Attendance, performance, dedication, and participation are all things taken into consideration when determining who gets what. If you have any questions please feel free to contact either Stormyrainz#1865 in-game via battle.net or visit our website www.uprisingfiretree.com Thanks for your time!Jackkiee5 Mar 6
Mar 6 [H] Sounds Complicated - Late Night LF DPS Who we are <Sounds Complicated> on Malorne-US is a guild on the Spirestone realm cluster (Spirestone, Malorne, Firetree, Rivendare, Stormscale, and Drak'Tharon) that looks to do the hardest raiding contnt Blizzard has to offer, at the pace of real life. We're made up of parents, students, working professionals, etc. with long days, who want to do something fun and challenging to do in the evenings. Raid Times Monday-Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm PT (11:30pm-2:30am ET) Progress 11/11H Who We’re Looking For: Tanks: No main tanks currently. A dps with a playable tank OS would be nice in a pinch. Melee dps: A little busy in melee at the moment, but for the right fit we'll make it work. Ranged dps: Open to anything. Healers: No min healers currently. A dps with a playable healing OS would be nice in a pinch. That being said, raid composition and experience don't matter that much to us. We come from a wide range of raiding backgrounds (top 300 world to casual normal/heroic) and have made some wonky compositions work. What matters to us is that we get along, you're looking to improve (even if you're parsing well), and you want to raid. If you don't have a lot of experience raiding, we can bring you up to speed. If you need help improving, we're happy to help. If this all sounds like something you're interested in, great! Lets talk. If you have questions, feel free to get in touch via one of the BattleTags listed below. If you're interested in applying, please fill out an application on our website at http://www.scomplicated.net/recruitment Curare/Trolfu/Trollzy - Daner#1441 (Raid Leader) Jezuljin/Lethalstrike - Madkat#1923 (Guild Leader) Information is current as of 1/22/18Trolfu22 Mar 6
Mar 2 Vanilla player returning to Wow Looking for a guild on Stormscale. I'm so lonely while leveling :D Currently leveling a troll hunter(77)Seizann2 Mar 2
Mar 2 Stormscale Oldschoolers? Is anybody out there there there therrrrrre? (echo).Caze78 Mar 2
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold2 Mar 1
Feb 27 [A]Heroic Argus Sale Hello Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 350k. I'm flexable with pricing (willing to take pets and other in game items for compensation). I take payment on almost all servers. The group runs 6 days a week and has several runs per day. If you are interested or have questions: add KevinRam#1538. Thanks!Solarwalker0 Feb 27
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 20 Baconn I wonder just how long is Blizzard is going to let you get away with your cheating. Spamming your speed horse to the point where it doesn't seem to even have a cooldown...I've had 5 people, including myself, beating your balls in and you kill all of us? horse**** we aren't slouches in PvP...you are doing some nefarious crap on that account of yours because it damned sure isn't skill.Yöbogoya23 Feb 20
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 18 : Sympothy-Firetree Signed up for this persons 13 BRH keystone. This person literally did nothing but either stand there and watched myself and 3 members of my guild kill everything. During boss fights they would find the first mechanic they could and die and watch us kill the boss. During the keystone he was giving us "advice" on how to kill things in the dungeon yet doing nothing himself. I don't know how someone with an 871 ilvl got a 13 keystone unless he was boosted or just did what he did to us. we left on the last boss after talking in discord and saying we weren't going to finish this persons key. I feel like some idiot bought this account and had no idea how to play the game. If this persons key pops up on the list i advise you NOT to run that key. Here is the armory for the person. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/firetree/sympothy Blizzard you really need a way to report people for doing nothing in keystones and ruining everybody's time in the game. I was streaming on twitch when all this was doing down. Would be more than happy so email someone a VOD of the run.Hilerria1 Jan 18
Jan 18 Transferring - Weekend Raiding Hello all, friend and I are looking to transfer to a different server to find a weekend raiding guild. Are there any guilds out there recruiting? 950 Fury Warrior and 955 Havoc DH, 11/11 N 6/11 HXanu0 Jan 18
Jan 17 Fail Login Incompatible it says in the realm selector. It’s been 5 minutes or more.Nightshine2 Jan 17
Jan 16 Firetree Cataclysm Guild Hey Firetree! I played on this server during Vanillia and BC. Met some great friends in a guild called Cataclysm (ironically before rhe xpac was even close to coming out). Any of you still play? I used to play on a warrior named Thoromir.Gorgol1 Jan 16
Jan 15 <Seraphim Knights> - Firetree Just wanted to see if anyone from the original Seraphim Knights is still around??Piesniper1 Jan 15
Jan 10 Alliance Discord: PvE/PvP/Fun Events ~~~~~~~~~~ https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg ~~~~~~~~~~ Join one of the LARGEST and Most ACTIVE WoW Discord servers today & join Thousands of others! ANYONE CAN JOIN! https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Why do we use Discord?* All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Voice chat that doesn't slow down your game. Designed for use while gaming, Discord has minimal impact on your CPU. Your game's performance won't be affected in the slightest. Text chat designed to share images, videos, and links from your desktop or phone. Encrypted IP, so NO DDOSing can occur. *What do we offer in our server?* +Raiding (Normal, Heroic) +Dungeons (Normal, Heroic, Mythic+, Transmog runs) +World PvP (Small to Large scale, Assassin/Gank Squads, City Defense/Offense) +Rated (BG, Arena) +Random BGs +FUN Events (Transmog Contest, Races, Karoke, Drunk nights 18+, etc) +Discord Dungeons (game inside Discord) +Earn levels and points in Discord to spend on Roles +Music Bots and Socialization with other Gamers https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Can I become an Officer in your Discord?* Of course! We have a very organized structure/ranking system in Discord that covers it all. You can even progress futher than Officer rank if you are dedicated to the community. *Rules?* Located in the #information channel. It's pretty simple and self explanatory. Just don't troll and you should be fine <3 *Questions?* Just ask in the #help-support channel and someone will be with you asap! Thanks for considering us for your WoW needs. https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg -Cadigan & Deathology, Presidents of the RageQuit community, Owners of The Alliance Empire in 30+ guilds on WoW.Cadogans0 Jan 10
Dec 19 Old school player LF guild Hello, I'm Eli. I'm looking to get into a mature player based guild that does both mythic dungeons and PvP. I can dabble a bit in raiding but nothing too hardcore as life would get in the way of that. I'm mainly a PvPer with only about 1800exp in arenas, but looking to improve. Currently started over on this server as its the first server my cousin and I played on back in 05'. Simmental values i suppose haha. Anyways, I currently play Rogue, Priest, and leveling up my Lock. I highly enjoy dot comps such as RLS in arenas. If any guilds are interested, please shoot me an invite, message on here or in game!Eli0 Dec 19
Dec 9 Keep Calm - M+ Sales Keep Calm, US# 73rd, is finally selling Mythic Plus carries! Whether your goal is to get Keystone Master, that new Artifact appearance, or you want to get the most out of your weekly chest without the stress of finding a group last minute, we can get you where you want to be. With our experience raiding, and in countless weeks of grinding m+, we can guarantee a smooth, and effortless run where you can either sit back and relax - or contribute to the fun - the decision is up to you. Our prices are competitive to other groups running, our intent is not to gouge you out of your hard work. We both need each other, and we aim to provide an experience that keeps you coming back week after week, alt after alt! If you have more questions, or want to set up a time to run - please add me @ MHMabrito#1333.Mabrito1 Dec 9
Dec 6 new guild recruiting <Art of War> new guild formed looking for all players wanting to join us. just a casual guild needing more people. free guild repairs and bank. come help us grow and be social.Zealot0 Dec 6
Dec 5 [H] Troll Pride World Wide is LFM for Antorus Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM CST Troll Pride World Wide is a semi-casual, English-speaking, raiding guild formed originally on Stormscale-US in 2014. What are we recruiting? DPS. You should be prepared to go into Antorus, or close to it (ie- appropriate weapon level, ilvl, tier, etc. We can help fill in gaps, if we see you're making the effort.) Want to give us a test drive? Contact Dinosawr-Stormscale in game, or Zolopft#1241 on Bnet, and we'd be happy to invite you to an off-night raid or some M+ dungeons so we can get a feel for each other.Dinosawr4 Dec 5
Dec 3 Selling M+15 Carries! We are selling M+15 runs for gold so you can get ilvl 955+ gear from your next weekly cache! Any loot that drops from the run that we don't need is also up for grabs at no extra cost! We are an experienced M+ team and so we will almost certainly complete the run in time so you will also receive the Keystone Master achievement for your Artifact Weapon appearance. Message me in-game to discuss time and price or any questions at: Doomsheep#1783Corset0 Dec 3
Dec 1 Alliance Warlock returning after 5 years Hey everyone, I tried to stay away, but I just couldn't. Leveling through the game on my level 66 Worgan Warlock and looking for a casual guild to join and have some fun with. Not really intending to raid much, if at all, when I hit the level max. Back in the day I co-GMed a successful (1st place in our server) raiding guild, but that was back in Burning Crusade. For some reason my character is not populating on the forum, but my character name is Malikai and I am on Spirestone, feel free to message me in game or reply to the thread.Damoblu0 Dec 1
Nov 26 [A] The Alliance Empire The Alliance Empire LF all to join the Empire in total domination of Warcraft. Be a part of the Largest and most Active growing community to date. Current list of realms and growing: • Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, Warsong (CR) • Bleeding Hollow • Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar (CR) • Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Bunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul (CR) • Bonechewer, Aegwynn, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar (CR) • Darkspear • Dalaran • Emerald Dream • Firetree, Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, Stormscale (CR) • Frostmourne (Oceanic) • Kel’Thuzad • Korgath • Lethon, Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Shadowmoon (CR) • Nemesis (Brazil) • Proudmoore • Ragnaros (Latin America) • Sargeras • Stormrage • Tichondrius What should you expect from The Alliance Empire?  Daily slaughter of the Horde in Small to Large scale World PvP  Daily runs of BGs and Arenas for gearing  Dungeons for gearing and transmog  Random FUN events such as tournaments, prescheduled World PvP, Wargames, Races, Transmog contest, Battle Royale, and much more!  Very social and non-toxic environment for you to join the game with others  Very organized community structure with amazing leadership  Other games for you to play when you don’t feel like playing WoW  Chill music to listen to while playing  Amazing perks for being an Officer if you choose to go that route Interesting in joining us? Direct Message us in Discord, our server: Discord.gg/QRhtvCx - Cadigan (Owner) - Deathology (Owner) - Ceneria (Director) - Sinjarah (Director)Cadogans19 Nov 26
Nov 25 WTS Large Stash of Profession Patterns Hey there. As the title states, I am looking to sell a bunch of patterns I've collected over the years. Here is the list: BS - Lionheart Helm 3 Persuader 4 Whitesoul Helm 3 Invulnerable Mail Hammer of Righteous Might Storm Gauntlets Stronghold Gauntlets 4 Mithril Shield Spike 2 Radiant Belt 6 Radiant Boots Eternium Runed Blade Golden Scale Shoulders Mithril Scale Shoulders Runed Mithril Hammer Golden Scale Leggings Mithril Spurs Dawnbringer Shoulders Wildthorn Mail Radiant Leggings Radiant Gloves Thorium Armor 3 Hard Khorium Battleplate 4 Sunblessed Breastplate ENCH: Bracer - Agility Gloves - Riding Skill Gloves - Skinning Chest - Major Resilience Boots - Versatility Shield - Lesser Protection Bracers - Superior Stamina ENG - Purple Smoke Flare Power Amplification Goggles 4 Sniper Scope 3 Crashin' Thrashin' Robot Major Recombobulator 3 Lifelike Mechanical Toad Flash Bomb 2 Primal-Attuned Goggles 2 Hyper Magnified Moon Specs Wonderheal XT68 Shades TAILOR - Star Belt Mooncloth Leggings 2 Girdle of Ruination 2 Resolute Cape Bottomless Bag 2 Mooncloth Shoulders 2 Mooncloth Vest Mooncloth Bag Cloak of Eternity Bracers of Havok ALCH - Heroic Potion 3 Transmute Undeath to Water 2 Haste Potion 4 Greater Stoneshield Potion Elixir of the Searching Eye Elixir of Dream Vision 2 Elixir of Giants Transmute Water to Undeath 2 Potion of Petrification Transmute Earth to Life LEATHER - Netherdrake Gloves Thick Netherscale Breastplate Cobrascale Gloves Windscale Hood Guardian Belt Comfortable Leather Hat Chimeric Vest and 2 Manual: Strong Anti-Venom I am looking for 3.5 million for the entire collection, but this is negotiable. I also have a Chromatic Cloak recipe that could perhaps be worked into the deal somehow. If you have any questions, you can find me in game or you can reply here. P.S. I am not able to transfer.Joeljoel0 Nov 25
Nov 5 7/9M Warlock LF mythic Afternoon, I am currently seeking a mythic progression guild for Antorous. I have left my last guild who was at the time I left progressing on mythic FA, my best pull was 19% in Phase 2. The choice of leaving was based on officers shoving 955 TF's to people who already had better gear, allowing certain players to botch mechanics but if anyone else did so help you. In short, I want a guild with a good officer and fair officer core. (Note gear is not my aim but progression, I will not tolerate favoritism though.) I am available to raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday at any time after noon EST, I am originally from Spirestone and the midwest so the time difference means nothing to me. I can provide logs from mythic progression and in detail show you why what happened where and why. My mythic logs compared to my heroic logs are vastly lower because of my last guild forcing very idiotic strats and what not. Yes, I am looking for a horde guild I will be faction and server changing if I find a decent enough group. You do not need to be up to 7/9M in ToS for my consideration however I want a serious raid atmosphere even if its not a die hard guild. All three spec's are up to date on gearing and all three are playable however, given the T21 tier sets I will be favored towards Affliction with an OS for Destrustion. Thank you for reading please leave your contact information if you are interested. Thank you for reading, KulzukKulzuk4 Nov 5
Oct 23 Tank LF Guild https://raider.io/characters/us/spirestone/Zalieria 940 Tank LF Mythic plus guild and/or raider guild. I'm free to raid Tuesdays and Thursdays before 9:00pm PST.Have Dps set, but I only tank. Iceshadoz#1563Zalieria0 Oct 23
Oct 22 Weekend 8-11est Fri/Sat 7/9m **Curently looking for 1 Solid DPS and 1 Healer** Stromrage - Alliance <Touched by The Light> is a progressive, semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild on Alliance US-Stormrage. Formed at the beginning of The Nighthold and steadily climbing the ranks here on Stormrage,. Although we welcome any experienced players (melee dps included), we are placing special priority on obtaining any amazing healers or ranged dps. Raid time starts at 8:00 PM realm time and ends around 11:00 PM for both raids days: Friday and Saturday. ******** Although we consider ourselves to be a group that likes to have fun, we will NOT tolerate any lack of dedication when it comes to progression. We will expect each player to know their class thoroughly, pull acceptable numbers for their role, follow mechanics at the level of a mythic raider, and show dedication to fix any issues in the skills listed above. ********* Beyond being dedicated towards improvement, players will obtain higher consideration for our roster if they can impress us with: |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| • Gear—Would prefer closer to item level 900+ with plenty of artifact traits purchased; we don't take kindly to alts • Logs—Raid progress doesn’t always prove skill, and some skilled players don't have any mythic progress what so ever. • Strong Communication Skills—We use discord, Mic is not required but EARS ARE; special consideration given to those who can vocally call out mechanics and help synergize our team. • Good knowledge of Player’s Class—Know when to immune, stun, CC, Etc. • Teamwork skills—Synergy is very important for team success Discord: Tanksar#6362 Main Recruitment Officers: Stutters#1183Stutts0 Oct 22
Oct 19 7/9M Recruiting Ranged DPS <The Last Pull> Horde Illidan, 7/9 M 9/9H is recruiting a 920+ (Priority for ranged) DPS (must have logs) for ToS progression. Raid times: Mon-Wed 9PM-12PM EST. Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZb For more information Contact Raeya Btag: Raeya#1889 Discord: Ræya#7807 (alt 0230)Ræÿa0 Oct 19
Oct 18 [A] 931 ele shaman LF Mythic ToS Guild 931 elemental shaman looking for mythic ToS progression guild. Msg me if interested XStatik1#1836Totempull0 Oct 18
Oct 15 poseidus kill log so I'm just wondering if anyone on the server keeps a close eye to poseidus kills and if anyone would like to help me start keeping a log of them where people can come check and see if he has already been killed for certain as to not waste so much time looking for something that inst there.Calftana0 Oct 15
Oct 10 Uprising Horde LFM Mythic Progression <UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale! We are a fairly new Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for mythic! Progression: 4/9M ToS, 4/9M Nighthold (We only raided a few weeks prior to 7.2.5). Raid days and times: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm est and Sun 8pm-11pm Currently looking for all DPS. We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +15s in but is not necessary. Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine. If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/battle.net @Rolan#11265 or Stormyrainz#1865 Thanks for your time! Edit for updateJackkiee5 Oct 10
Oct 7 Throne of Thunder help LF someone to help with Throne of Thunder!Wiinkeebook0 Oct 7
Oct 4 940 AoTC Guardian Druid LF Guild Hey folks, just checking things out. But as the title says, 940 Bear Tank, with AotC. 64+ traits, all the good stuff. Looking for an active and social guild for continued Heroic clears as well as Mythic content. Aside from that, looking for a guild that's social and engaged, and actually enjoys chatting with each other, cutting up, and grouping up to do anything from old content, to M+ to pvp and more. Ok to realm and faction change for the right group! So if interested, or if in need of a tank for current and/or future content, then hit me up through BTag or Discord. BTag: Proteansoul#1851 Discord: Big Bear#9407Bigbearclaws0 Oct 4
Oct 3 @ Aggro Crag guild It has come to our attention that you guys are somewhat salty after the quick wipe of your raid on Stormwind. A few people from our guild were killed earlier today by you guys and this will not be tolerated. Rebel scum from the AggroCrag will be hunted down and be dealt with extreme prejuice. Run or hide, it doesn't make a difference, you will be ours in the end. -Deathology, Vice President of The Iron AllianceDeathologyz18 Oct 3
Oct 3 935 Prot Pally LF 2-3 Night Mythic Raid Group As it says in the title I am a 935 Equipped Protection Paladin and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. I shattered my hand in a car accident during the middle of Mythic Nighthold progression and am finally coming back. Currently I am 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 5/7M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 M TOV 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any days. (Note: A little bit about my skill, quick learning, and commitment. I came back on Tuesday at ilvl 903. I have ran non stop mythic pluses to catch up, am now ilvl 935, and ranked #9 on the server for Protection Paladins on raider.io. I have cleared 6/9 N TOS and 7/9 H TOS Killed KJ Heroic.) A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia3 Oct 3
Sep 21 Vanquish 5/9M LF Resto Druid Vanquish of Firetree has been a community of friends and raiders for over 10 years now, and we are recruiting 2 ranged dps. We are looking for players who want a community where they can have fun enjoying all aspects of the game from Mythic Plus & Achievements, to PVP and more. We are in need of a Resto Druid for our core Mythic team. We raid Tuesday 8:30 - 10:30PM EST & Friday 8:30 - 11:30PM EST with an alt/Normal run on Thursdays. We also do achievement runs and you'll often see other events on the calendar. If you are interested in our guild, we would enjoy running a few pluses with you or inviting you to our Thursday Heroic farm. Add me if you are interested or have any other questions. Btag: Aevali#1383Aevali1 Sep 21
Sep 14 [H]<Suggestive Themes> 9/9H 7/9M Suggestive Themes is recruiting! We are an established, casual raiding guild that enjoys working on end game content. We have a short raid week, Thurs/Mon 10PM EST-12 with an optional farm night on Fridays(9EST) Our progression history for Legion: 4/7M EN, 3/3H ToV, 5/10M NH and 9/9H 7/9M ToS. We are in need of a few strong dps(preferences on ranged) who are willing to float as needed to round out our mythic team. Attitude is important. Viable off-specs always appreciated. Please contact Mockeriy-Firetree(btag: nemoesk#1736) in game, or Cole-Firetree if interested. Thank you!Mockeriy1 Sep 14
Sep 6 [H] <Suit Up> LF DPS for Mythic NH! <Suit Up> is currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic Nighthold. We are looking to recruit talented and reliable DPS to fill in some roster gaps in our Mythic team. We have been a raiding guild on Malorne since MoP. We only raid two nights a week but our stats don't lie, we get things done! We aren't pushing for any top world spots, but we do want to push content. That's what its all about. We are recruiting anyone interested in joining our raid team with a focus on ranged. We are looking for dedicated people who don't like drama but are patient, knowledgeable and above all love to raid! We have a guild bank full of gems/flasks/mats. We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6:30 PST to 9:30 PST. If you are interested, send a whisper to either Lestat#1184 or Chopper#1246.Lestatt2 Sep 6
Aug 25 Realms include people from all timezones? I was about to change to another server to match my timezone, but after looking at realms and battle groups, it appears that timezones shouldn't be much of an issue? For instance, Drak'Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, and Rivendare are et, while Spirestone and Stormscale are pt which is what I am. I wanted to switch because I couldn't find a group in 15 mins for a northrend dungeon. Am I being impatient, and would it be just as hard getting groups together on any server in a short amount of time for my character level? Thanks everyone!Feathur0 Aug 25
Aug 23 Troll Pride World Wide LFM for Mythic Raiding <Troll Pride World Wide> (Horde) On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale! We are a casual raiding guild with only 2 nights of raiding a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. When we raid we push ourselves to progress to our highest capabilities. This expansion we've been able to clear all content on Heroic, get 3/7 M EN and 3/10M NH. Raid days and times: Tues/Thurs 5:30pm-8:30pm PST (8:30pm-11:30pm EST) Currently looking for all DPS and possibly one tank. We have a very laid back casual environment when it comes to raiding however we do require all raiders to show up on time with all consumables available. We are able to clear +15 dungeons on time each week when we get a group together however we are lacking in DPS. Loot council is used to distribute loot to raiders with the assist of RC loot council addon. A rotating loot council of officers and raiders is used to provide a fair unbiased loot distribution system each week. Please contact Timonen/Lïlrayray-Stormscale (Bnet IizRay#1802), Korgoth-Spirestone, Dinosawr-Stormscale, Tubstar-Stormscale, Cecie-Stormscale, Lemnis-Stormscale (Bnet Lemniscate#1698) Thanatô-Stormscale (Bnet Thanato#1658) or any rank 3 or higher members for more information! Thanks!Thanatô1 Aug 23
Aug 19 [A] <Reckless Strategy> LFM We are a newly formed guild in this server cluster looking to get our guild up and going for ToS progression. Raids will be lead by AOTC H Nh and 9/9 n ToS raiders. We are a group of really chill people that want to clear H ToS and try some bosses in Mythic tier content. We will be raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30 to 9:30 PST. For any more info add my btag Markypoo#11480Elyiainna2 Aug 19
Aug 14 H - Malorne <Wicked> Recruiting! Wicked is a community guild (18+) that offers a semi-hardcore progression raid team as well as mythic/mythic keystone runs to help gear people for raiding. We are on a PVP server, Horde, mostly balanced factions. At this time we are recruiting all specs all classes. You can contact one of our recruitment officers, Thralagorm#1742 or mattdanger#1272 or our Guild Master Nezkel#1822 for more information. Our Guild Priorities 1. We seek to only have members that are considerate and respectful of our exceptionally diverse membership. We expect you to act online the same way you would if you met new people at a friend's house. 2. Respect and offer activities for all members, regardless of their preferred style of play. We do not permit members to act as if an individual's values in any way dependent upon their performance in game. 3. We maintain long-term community bonds. We never kick due to inactivity. 4. We seek to protect and preserve the culture that has allowed us to be stable, consistently active and raiding since Burning Crusade. To do this our GM is advised by a mix of elected and appointed officers. 5. We seek to maintain a culture of open communication, where every member has a voice in guild decisions and all of these processes are transparent. The Teams and What We Need ----- Semi-hardcore Progression Raid Team Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:45 pm-12:00 am EST Looking For: Exceptional players of all roles. This team emphasizes a friendly yet focused environment where experience is not as important as self-awareness about areas to improve and the willingness to research fights, your class, and receive constructive feedback. ----- Monday night Mythic content 9:00 pm-1:00 am EST Doing mythic dungeons with all who can participate. Come run mythic have fun and gear your character up. A great way to have fun with your guild members and see content. ----- Friday nights are achievement nights! Members of the guild get together and try to knock out achievements, gather sets and generally have fun. Come out and get some points! ---------- Social Levelers and Community Members Anyone who applies online and demonstrates they are a good fit with our guild's approach and outlook via a short Discord interview is welcome to join us, either as a transfer or with a new character on Malorne.Argulara6 Aug 14
Aug 14 Lonely Alliance on Malorne. Just looking for a guild to interact with and befriend. Love doing everything in the game. BGs, arenas, raids, dungeons, transmog adventures, grinding AP, anything. I have a few different alts/characters. Not sure who my main is right now. Looking for a fun relaxed and mature group where we can talk about life, work, the future, etc. ThanksJett0 Aug 14
Aug 11 Returning after 4 years I started playing a free account the other day just to see how WoW has came along. I like it and so I bought a 30 day game pass. Unfortunately in my absence Drak'Tharon has become a very quiet sever. I understand the concept of Cross realm and merges etc but Org is dead. Nothing I can do about it though. I understand I can server transfer but this server was my home for years. Are there any Horde guilds that are active and willing so take in myself and a few homeless alts? I raided in Cata, cleared DW etc. Quit during Firelands so I never progressed in that raid. I enjoy PvP, having own a few 70 twinks which I plan on leveling here soon after I get connected with my characters and their specs again. Just curious if anyone is out there.Headlight4 Aug 11
Aug 9 Warlock and Mage looking for guild got oneMorthasil3 Aug 9
Aug 9 H- Dear Gods of Destruction (Malorne) I know this is likely barking up the wrong tree/pointless, but if you have any pride as a member of the Horde or as a member of the human race, please teach your members that sending a nasty tell and then ignoring them immediately after is sad. This kind of 'retaliation' for calling out a flag carrier that was too busy attacking alliance players to turn in the flag, as two separate pick up attempts were made and then thwarted thanks to the very mind controlling I did. I know full well I'll likely get nothing but trolled responses here, but on the off chance your guild does, then perhaps I have helped prevent internal issues down the road. I will refrain from posting their name, as its considered public shaming because kids these days lack any kind of nerve, so I will simply state a Orc Warlock in the 40-49 pvp bracket. Anyways, TC everyone who may have mistakenly clicked on this thread for whatever reason, I won't be back to check responses or follow up, so have at it!Katnissvixx0 Aug 9
Aug 8 <Spire Stoned> 8/9H LF rdps for H KJ <Spire Stoned> US Spirestone We are currently looking for more range dps to round out our progression roster. Faction: Horde Progression: 8/9H DPS-- Warlock (Any spec) Shaman (Elemental) Mage (Any spec) Druid (Boomkin) Hunter (MM or BM) Priest (Shadow) Main Progression Raid Days (Times are EST) Tuesday- 7:00pm - 10:00pm Thursday- 7:00pm - 10:00pm Optional Casual Raid Day (Alt guild night, all are welcome to join) Saturday- 10:30pm - 11:45pm Currently recruiting for ToS Heroic progression. We require 900+ item level as well as 52 traits in your main spec, offspecs are encouraged. To apply, or for more information, please contact Vynloren in game or message me in Battle.net at Vynloren#11292.Vynloren0 Aug 8