Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
1d Cult of Discord We are a 10/10 H NH raiding guild looking for 3 ranged dps, melee dps with tank off spec and 1 or 2 healers. Most of the people in the guild have been raiding together since BC. We are not worried about gear we will gear you we just ask that you stick it out and raid with us. We are on the Rivendare server we raid Sunday and Monday 8-11 EST.Htym5 1d
1d [H]<Impûlse> Late Night LF DPS <Impûlse> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us build up further. We started towards the end of NH and have 10/10H as a guild, and 5/9H 9/9N ToS (so far only did one night of actual heroic progression). We are trying to find more members to go deeply into heroic and eventually do some casual mythic raiding. Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group. Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space. Raid times: Tue&Wed 7:30pm-10:30pm Pst (10:30pm-1:30am Est) and Sun (flex day 5pm pst start) Class Needs (to round out the team): DPS(prefer warrior, rogue, Spriest and/or MM hunter). Other DPS classes will be considered as well. 1 Resto Druid Contact: If you are interested add and message either DaKoo#11831 or Adrystan#1142Enigmatix23 1d
1d [A] <Female IRL> recruiting mature peeps! US-based. Discord required. Contact: Luvz#1388 www.femaleirl.com First things first: the guild name is a joke. We are certainly not all female IRL. We are a group of raiders from previous expansions. Some of us have been raiding together for 10 years. We are currently beginning end-game content, so if you want to join a very capable guild in the early stages when we still need bodies, now is a good time to join. Raiding is optional, but will eventually be our main focus, besides the social elements. Raid experience is preferred, but we would rather have someone with no experience and no ego than lots of experience and a huge ego. Current item level goal for the average member to have is 900. Our raiding schedule will likely be a couple weekday evenings as well as weekend raids.Luvzy7 1d
2d [H] Sounds Complicated - Late Night LF DPS Who we are <Sounds Complicated> on Malorne-US is a guild on the Spirestone realm cluster (Spirestone, Malorne, Firetree, Rivendare, Stormscale, and Drak'Tharon) that looks to do the hardest raiding contnt Blizzard has to offer, at the pace of real life. We're made up of parents, students, working professionals, etc. with long days, who want to do something fun and challenging to do in the evenings. Raid Times Monday-Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm PT (11:30pm-2:30am ET) Progress 9/9N 6/9H ToS Who We’re Looking For: Tanks: No main tanks currently. A dps with a playable tank OS would be nice in a pinch. Melee dps: A little busy in melee at the moment, but for the right fit we'll make it work. Ranged dps: Open to anything. Healers: No min healers currently. A dps with a playable healing OS would be nice in a pinch. That being said, raid composition and experience don't matter that much to us. We come from a wide range of raiding backgrounds (top 300 world to casual normal/heroic) and have made some wonky compositions work. What matters to us is that we get along, you're looking to improve (even if you're parsing well), and you want to raid. If you don't have a lot of experience raiding, we can bring you up to speed. If you need help improving, we're happy to help. If this all sounds like something you're interested in, great! Lets talk. If you have questions, feel free to get in touch via one of the BattleTags listed below. If you're interested in applying, please fill out an application on our website at http://www.scomplicated.net/recruitment Curare/Trolfu/Trollzy - Daner#1441 (Raid Leader) Jezuljin/Lethalstrike - Madkat#1923 (Guild Leader) Information is current as of 7/18/17Trolfu16 2d
4d H - Malorne <Wicked> Recruiting! Wicked is a community guild (18+) that offers a semi-hardcore progression raid team as well as mythic/mythic keystone runs to help gear people for raiding. We are on a PVP server, Horde, mostly balanced factions. At this time we are recruiting all specs all classes. You can contact one of our recruitment officers, Thralagorm#1742 or mattdanger#1272 or our Guild Master Nezkel#1822 for more information. Our Guild Priorities 1. We seek to only have members that are considerate and respectful of our exceptionally diverse membership. We expect you to act online the same way you would if you met new people at a friend's house. 2. Respect and offer activities for all members, regardless of their preferred style of play. We do not permit members to act as if an individual's values in any way dependent upon their performance in game. 3. We maintain long-term community bonds. We never kick due to inactivity. 4. We seek to protect and preserve the culture that has allowed us to be stable, consistently active and raiding since Burning Crusade. To do this our GM is advised by a mix of elected and appointed officers. 5. We seek to maintain a culture of open communication, where every member has a voice in guild decisions and all of these processes are transparent. The Teams and What We Need ----- Semi-hardcore Progression Raid Team Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:45 pm-12:00 am EST Looking For: Exceptional players of all roles. This team emphasizes a friendly yet focused environment where experience is not as important as self-awareness about areas to improve and the willingness to research fights, your class, and receive constructive feedback. ----- Monday night Mythic content 9:00 pm-1:00 am EST Doing mythic dungeons with all who can participate. Come run mythic have fun and gear your character up. A great way to have fun with your guild members and see content. ----- Friday nights are achievement nights! Members of the guild get together and try to knock out achievements, gather sets and generally have fun. Come out and get some points! ---------- Social Levelers and Community Members Anyone who applies online and demonstrates they are a good fit with our guild's approach and outlook via a short Discord interview is welcome to join us, either as a transfer or with a new character on Malorne.Argulara5 4d
5d <The Bad and the Ugly> M+ Carries! <The Bad and the Ugly> is the #1 Mythic+ guild on the server. BATU is home to many of the realm's top raiders and PVE players. We have been a stable and respected guild on the server for many years. We don't want to waste your time or gold, and promise you fast and easy M+ carries. _____________________________________________________________________________ What we offer: -Carry any mythic keystone -Boost your key to any level -15 Key for weekly 930+ item -Raid carries coming soon! We only accept in-game gold as payment. All buyers are required to pay upfront before starting the key. Pricing and info: Vret#1239Vret0 5d
Jul 14 Stormscale Oldschoolers? Is anybody out there there there therrrrrre? (echo).Caze59 Jul 14
Jul 2 Returning after 4 years I started playing a free account the other day just to see how WoW has came along. I like it and so I bought a 30 day game pass. Unfortunately in my absence Drak'Tharon has become a very quiet sever. I understand the concept of Cross realm and merges etc but Org is dead. Nothing I can do about it though. I understand I can server transfer but this server was my home for years. Are there any Horde guilds that are active and willing so take in myself and a few homeless alts? I raided in Cata, cleared DW etc. Quit during Firelands so I never progressed in that raid. I enjoy PvP, having own a few 70 twinks which I plan on leveling here soon after I get connected with my characters and their specs again. Just curious if anyone is out there.Headlight2 Jul 2
Jun 30 [H]Risen is recruiting Hiya :) ~Risen is recruiting~ Our guild is comprised of old school WoW friends (since Vanilla). We are a friendly casual but progression guild that is starting over & looking for more people to join us. Our main focus atm is to get enough people do to mythic+ & raids. We are currently looking at Friday &/or Saturday nights & Sunday afternoons for raiding but nothing is set yet. If we get enough people that want/can run raids during the day then that will happen too. Our plan is to have 2 raid groups: 1 for those who want casual raiding & the other for those who want progression. We are preferably looking for lvl110 but if you're almost there that's ok too. We will help you in any way we can. We also like to do other things together as a guild besides raids. We do use Discord for voice chat. If interested &/or for more info you can reach out to me Morticia#11357 :) Server: Malorne (EST) Faction: HordeMorticiå4 Jun 30
Jun 30 MM Hunter LF a New Guild Hello Friends, The guild that I'm a part of is all but disbanded, so I'm looking for a casual late-night raiding guild that will be doing Normal/Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. Aside from LFR, I haven't really raided since WoTLK, so I'm hoping to experience it once again. The times best suited for me would be around 11 PM - 2 AM Central Time (9 PM - Midnight PST), but I'm flexible as well. In game, currently, I enjoy doing Mythic + dungeons along with BGs, so it'd be nice to do those with guild members as well. =) I'm a pretty chill person and hope to join a guild with a bunch of friendly, good-natured members! Thanks, TmacattackTmacattack2 Jun 30
Jun 29 WTB - Raging Furystone Gorget of the Savant WTB - Raging Furystone Gorget of the Savant - @Jewelcrafter will pay goodStratics0 Jun 29
Jun 28 [A] <Reckless Strategy> LFM We are a newly formed guild in this server cluster looking to get our guild up and going for ToS progression. Raids will be lead by AOTC H Nh and 9/9 n ToS raiders. We are a group of really chill people that want to clear H ToS and try some bosses in Mythic tier content. We will be raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30 to 9:30 PST. For any more info add my btag OMGHawtness#1550Elyiainna0 Jun 28
Jun 23 [H] Troll Pride World Wide is LFM for ToS Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM CST Troll Pride World Wide is a mix between casual and hardcore, English-speaking, raiding guild formed originally on Stormscale-US in 2014. We typically focus on Heroic raids for the first few weeks, and then move into Mythic when we're ready. We aren't pushing for world firsts, but do try to get into Mythic as much as possible. We are a very social guild, frequently on Discord to socialize, playing a variety of different multiplayer games, and a lot of us even know each other outside of the game. While we are a tight-nit group of friends we are always looking to expand! What are we recruiting? Anything and everything. We've lost a couple of raiders over the lull between raid tiers, as naturally happens. And, we've got raiders that want to change specs/classes going into ToS. So we're open to anything right now. You should be prepared to go into ToS Heroic, or close to it (ie- appropriate weapon level, ilvl, etc. We can help fill in gaps, if we see you're making the effort.) Want to give us a test drive? Contact Dinosawr-Stormscale in game, or Zolopft#1241 on Bnet, and we'd be happy to invite you to an off-night raid or some M+ dungeons so we can get a feel for each other.Dinosawr2 Jun 23
Jun 22 is Recruiting We areBionictank0 Jun 22
Jun 22 is Recruiting We areBionictank0 Jun 22
Jun 21 913 DH LF raiding guild. Pref Tues and Thursday nights. After 8pm cst. I can provide logs or just look me up. Looking for a good raiding guild to push progression and into mythic soon. Add me in game or on bnet. Crixes#1728. Thanks.Alcazar0 Jun 21
Jun 20 Prot/Ret or Havoc/Veng DH LF Mythic Guild Title says it. Guild broke up and I'm currently looking for a guild to progress into tomb of sargeras with. Pally is 906 IL and DH is 899. If I had to choose, I would prefer Havoc DH or Protection Pally. Currently 6/10 Mythic NH. My Availability is is only open for Tues-Thurs atm. Looking for a core spot, not sub. If Interested, my btag is Marro#11951.Kaneki1 Jun 20
Jun 20 SPIRESTONE VANILLA WOW ROLE CALL! Since our last thread got trashed before the big merger here is a new one. Thunderfury Hoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shankerz18 Jun 20
May 30 Old time Raider coming back LFG - Stormscale Old time Raider coming back to game looking for a guild - Stormscale have multiple characters and mainly playing my rogue. He is siting at roughly 860 ish ilvl. I am looking for a guild that will help que me in on what i missed, and teach me the raiding seen again. I am willing to switch between priest , rogue, death knight those are what i played in past so I your a guild that is patient i am an easy learn and follow directions to the T . Looking to get involved again Thanks PM me in game or Battletag - Ungodly#1476 ThanksAnthraxious0 May 30
May 23 [H] <Vanquish> 4/10M is recruiting! Vanquish of Firetree is looking to invite more friendly and focused people to find a new home on our team. Our raid times are 8:30pm to 10:30pm EST, Tuesday and Friday with the occasional optional Saturday raid. We are primarily looking to recruit a Hunter, Shadow Priest, Holy Pally, and Boomkin for our current raid team but other classes and roles will of course be considered, especially in preparation for the release of the Tomb of Sargeras. If you have any questions or would like to talk more please contact me in-game or through bnet: Potatomato#1914Deshret0 May 23
May 23 [H] Outer Haven 2/10M Looking for DPS Outer Haven is looking for more dedicated and friendly players to join our raid team. Outer Haven is a casual raiding guild that has formed a good and lasting relationship with its players. We have many guild members that have played since the early days and have many levels of raiding experience. You will often see us in discord with each other having a good time and joking around. We are looking for dedicated raiders with a good attitude, who are willing to improve, learn and do more then just show up on raid nights. Requirements Good Attitude Able to take constructive criticism Knowledge of raid fights Willingness to improve and learn Knowledge of your class and spec Discord for communication Raid Times and Server Server - Spirestone Tuesday - 10:30pm - 1:30am EST Wednesday - 10:30pm - 1:30am EST Current Needs Tank - Closed Ranged - Warlock, Hunter Melee - Rogue, DH, Monk Healers - Closed How do I apply? Simply add one of us to your friends list and we can discuss with you in more detail. Omega#1296 - Officer Sarastasia#1797 - GMOmegawhoopin0 May 23
May 23 <Stormforged> is recruiting! We are <Stormforged>. 10/10 H Website: https://stormforgedguild.enjin.com Currently recruiting Heroic NH ready raiders willing to progress into Tomb of Sargeras when it opens! All classes may apply! About us: We are a friendly and inclusive PvE guild, focused on being excellent to each other, progressing together, and caring when something good or bad happens to a member of our guild. While primarily an AOTC driven Heroic Raiding guild, we focus on all aspects of PvE (achievements, mythic+, etc.). We seek to achieve clear, consistent, and constant PvE progress as a team through cooperation, kindness, and communication. Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday, 9:30 PM- 12:00 AM EST. We’ve also been known to run Mythic Pluses on most days when not raiding. We have an active guild Discord that we use to raid, as well as chill and have fun with our friends. Please visit our website and check us out. If you feel so inclined, apply using the application provided. If you have any questions feel free to message Yoricke in game, or add TheAlexander#1979 on Battletag. Thank you!Yoricke2 May 23
May 22 REQUEST DELETE DeleteNieko19 May 22
May 22 [A] <Competitive Wages> 10/10H 4/10M Competitive Wages is an Alliance Raiding Guild based on Stormscale! Looking for a guild? Do you want to raid? Of course you do. That is why you should come on down and join one of the best up and coming guilds out there! We have Normal and Heroic NightHold on farm. We continue to do Normal each and every week, so feel free to bring your alts to gear them up quick! We are currently 4/10M NH and are looking for people to fill out the 20 man group. Become part of our team effort to advance a great guild and let's progress together. It's a fun and relaxed atmosphere, and we offer Competitive Wages! Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday 8:30pm - 12:00am EST. Tuesday is typically for Mythic Progression. Thursday for Heroic NH full clear and additional Mythic attempts, time permitting. Normal NH Guild Run full clear is done on Wednesdays. Friends/Alts/Casuals are welcome. Mythic Plus is run all week long, we have experienced and excellent M+ players. We are currently in need of Healers and Ranged DPS especially the following: Holy Priest Resto Shaman All Warlocks Resto Druid Balance Druid Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman BM/MM Hunter Mage Please feel free to contact me Mug#11144 (Mugzy-Stormscale) or sf1649ers80#1654 (Steelrezerve-Stormscale) at any time or to discuss this amazing opportunity.Mugzy3 May 22
May 22 Warlock and Mage looking for guild We found one we are pretty happy with. Thanks for the responses.Morthasil2 May 22
May 18 is Recruiting We areBionictank0 May 18
May 16 [H] <Seven Deadly Sins> looking for rDPS <Seven Deadly Sins> (10/10 H) is looking for a few more ranged DPS to fill out our roster for Mythic Nighthold but will take any competent raider. Current preferences are for : Boomkin with resto offspec Shadow Priest WarlockOrirn2 May 16
May 16 EightySixed Wants you to DPS! <Eightysixed>10/10H NH is recruiting Dps for Mythic Nh/ToS Progression. Raid times are 12am-3am(EST) server Wed/Fri. We are looking at recruiting Boomkins, Rogues, Warlocks, and Shammys. All other Dps need not apply, unless you are pretty damn good. We use Master Looter to dish out that sweet loot. Discord is the voice chat we use for raiding and casual shenanigans. Hit up either Kaymondart#2658 or Iceshadoz#1563 for more infoZaliaestia0 May 16
May 15 Holy Pally / Morning guild Holy Paladin looking for morning guild, I want to play with and make some friends but the game is kind of lonely in the mornings which is my time to play. I am always up for mythic + and raids. I am on around between 9am-1pm EST please let me know if you are interested!Morgor0 May 15
May 15 <Niche>5/10M [A] LF Tank! ... About us: The core of us raided together in wod and were one of the top alliance guilds on the server. Our guild only raids 2 days a week so we expect everyone to be on time and prepared every raid. What we are recruiting: We are in need of a tank willing to take on an immediate main tank/raid leader role. If you feel you are capable for a full time core spot in our roster I would like to hear from you. We currently have enough geared alts/offspecs that we can make almost any class/role fit into our core as long as you pull your weight. Loot Loot Council : - We run a simple loot council system based mostly on attendance. What we expect from you: Have discord and a voice - - This will be the main form of communication in raids. There will be times when you will have to speak up. It may not come often but a mic is needed. Also, the discord server is almost always active with guild members on off time. Maintain a good attendance - - We will need you to be able to make almost every raid as replacing people who don't show up is not something anyone wants to deal with. Be able to speak up when needed - - If you think the current strat we are using for a boss isn't the best and have a better idea? Don't be scared to bring it up. If you make a mistake in raid, don't be afraid to admit it. It's much better to know the reason why we wiped as opposed to wasting time digging through logs after to figure it out. Don't bring drama - - Just don't. No tolerance for someone who intentionally causes guild drama. Be prepared-- Must come prepared to raid knowing the fights we will be working on. We raid minimal hours so we don't have the time for trial and error on the little things. Contacts: If you are all interested in joining <Niche> please add my battletag(Triangle#1544) or another officer listed below. We are looking for people to join us ASAP and having a quick chat would be the best way to go about this. You may also visit our website joinniche.cbmason.ca and post an application. Triangle#1544 Mace#1406 Zivlin#1112Taylorshift11 May 15
May 14 Normthepally-Spirestone - Great guy. We don't share the nice experiences enough, so here goes. I want to give a shoutout to Normthepally. I was sitting on a rock in the middle of the fel lava in the Broken Shore. I had landed there to log off and update some addons. I logged back on, and there he was, inviting me to a group and sitting on a two-person mount. He thought I was stuck there and was helping a fellow Azerothian out. I wasn't stuck, I have flying, I could have easily flown away (and I did). But that doesn't matter - What matters is someone who didn't need to, went out of his way to help a random person out. What a legend. Thanks Normthepally - it's these rare encounters that keep my love of the game alive. I wanted to pass my feedback onto his GM, but he is the GM of his guild, so this public recognition will have to do. :)Vidaria1 May 14
May 14 <Noticed By Senpai> LFM for H NH (H) <Noticed By Senpai> is a semi-casual raiding guild based in Firetree, looking for Heroic Nighthold-ready raiders willing to go on to Tomb of Sargeras when it drops. We are currently 7/7 H EN, 10/10 N NH, and 5/10 H NH. Our main Nighthold raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday, with invites going out at 9:00 PM server time (6:00 PM PST). We also do M+ runs on most days when we aren't raiding. Our needs currently are a third back-up tank (who can switch to DPS as needed), healers, and RDPS, but all are welcome to join! Along with raiding and mythics, we also are always ready and willing for some WPVP, and we're looking towards building an RBG team in the near future. We are a social, laid-back, and fun group of people with a no-drama philosophy looking for similarly minded players to progress and play with. We use Discord for all guild related communication outside of the game. PST the GM; Casualty-Firetree, or any of the officers; Firestörm-Firetree, Popttart-Spirestone, Personality-Malorne, Hambonè-Firetree, Speusippus-Firetree, Dominazn-Stormscale, or Tufftit-Drak'Tharon for any questions, info, or for an invite.Popttart2 May 14
May 5 Baconn I wonder just how long is Blizzard is going to let you get away with your cheating. Spamming your speed horse to the point where it doesn't seem to even have a cooldown...I've had 5 people, including myself, beating your balls in and you kill all of us? horse**** we aren't slouches in PvP...you are doing some nefarious crap on that account of yours because it damned sure isn't skill.Yöbogoya17 May 5
Apr 26 10/10 H NH Guild LFM Cult of Discord is looking for 3 ranged dps and 1 or 2 healers for Mythic raiding. Most of us have been raiding together since BC. We are willing to gear you up we just ask you keep raiding with us. We raid Sun-Mon nights 8-11 EST. We have free repairs and vent. We will work with you if need be we just need bodies to make 20 for Mythic raiding. We are on the Rivendare server please also be.Htym0 Apr 26
Apr 22 Looking for Alliance PVP guild I am an Alliance player on Spirestone looking for a PVP/PVE guild i can roll with. BG's and RBG's are my favorite, not reallly an arena player.Hammyspam0 Apr 22
Apr 12 Question about our linked Realms.. Is the auction house linked as well? ex. I'm on Rivendare. Will someone from Firetree/Spirestone etc see my auctions? Thanks guys!Buyout1 Apr 12
Apr 8 edit: don't need this anymore edit: don't need this anymoreHezlo0 Apr 8
Apr 4 [H] <Suit Up> LF DPS for Mythic NH! <Suit Up> is currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic Nighthold. We are looking to recruit talented and reliable DPS to fill in some roster gaps in our Mythic team. We have been a raiding guild on Malorne since MoP. We only raid two nights a week but our stats don't lie, we get things done! We aren't pushing for any top world spots, but we do want to push content. That's what its all about. We are recruiting anyone interested in joining our raid team with a focus on ranged. We are looking for dedicated people who don't like drama but are patient, knowledgeable and above all love to raid! We have a guild bank full of gems/flasks/mats. We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6:30 PST to 9:30 PST. If you are interested, send a whisper to either Lestat#1184 or Chopper#1246.Lestatt1 Apr 4
Apr 4 LF Casual Raiding Guild Hi just transfered from Tichondrius to Spirestone and im in search for a new guild to raid and push mytchic + with and meet new friends. I have 887 fury warrior with 7/7 N EM 3/3 N TOV 10/10 N NH 7/7 H EM 2/3 H TOV 4/10 H NH experience. Also have a 872 blood dk to tank once I gear him up more.Hainkee1 Apr 4
Mar 31 <Perplexed> New Weekend Raiding Guild LF All! Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 11am - 3pm EST Loot Distribution: Loot Council Current Recruitment Needs: ***************Currently Recruiting all Classes**************** 870 ilvl preferred. Tank: Any Class, meta class is a plus Healers: All DPS: Ranged Preference, but feel free to apply if you are melee. About us: Perplexed is a new guild on Malorne(PvP) which is linked with Firetree/Drak'Theron/Spirestone/Stormscale/Rivendare. We are a group of friends who have played together since MoP but since have been either in and out of the game or stuck in different guilds or servers. We finally decided to come together and make our own home, we'd like to invite you to come and join. We are looking for people who want to progress into Mythic content on a light schedule while making the most out of our time. If you're looking for a fresh start or want to help make something this is the guild you want to be in. Current Progress as of (3/12/2017) 8/10 H NH 10/10 N NH 3/3 H TOV 7/7 H EN Come join us for H NH this weekend on our raid times! Add one of our officers or apply at perplexed.enjin.com VoxX#11810 Solar#12426 thejuice#1396Kyb1 Mar 31
Mar 24 GUILD LF RAIDERS ?????????????????Sebo3 Mar 24
Mar 23 [H] Sapere Aude LFM ranged DPS Sapere Aude is currently recruiting ranged DPS! If you're a solid player who can show up reliably on Wednesday's and Thursday's 10pm- 1am EST, SA may be for you! We are currently 7/7H and 2/3H TOV looking to progress into mythic and more. If you have a Great attitude, Sense of humor and looking for progression without the pressure Sapere Aude would be a great home for you! The guild was formed in 2006 and has been under the same leadership since 2009 and continues to progress. If you are interested please Add Stormyrainz#1865Stormyrainzz1 Mar 23
Mar 21 [H] Fractured Recruiting All <Fractured> is looking for Ranged DPS, Heals, and a Tank We would also be interested in a merged run for M NH or absorbing a small guild Burnout and real life responsibilities has caused us to look at severely bolstering our ranks. With Heroic Nighthold almost all on farm we are hoping to start looking at Mythic progression where we will need more solid raiders Raid nights are Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST Loot currently is done through RC Loot Council. This is due to the impact secondary stats still have on itemization decisions (especially for jewelry). We also have been raiding Mondays as an optional night while Heroic still had bosses alive, however to try to limit burnout we are moving away from this being an active raid night (we might come up with other optional content for this night) To get a sense of the guild atmosphere, we invite you to run some M+s with us and/or hang out in discord. Starting the 29th, we will be posting our heroic runs on Open Raid as an attempt to recruit through that. Logs can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/359446 If interested, please contact Axelraud#1505 Elmono#1503Axelraud0 Mar 21
Mar 17 909 WW monk LF afternoon/early night guilds (898 equip armory shows me with my fishing pole lol) Hi, I'm looking for a raiding guild that raids on Fridays or saturdays anywhere between 12PM-10PM CST (1-11 EST) and possibly Sundays 12PM-6PM (1-7 EST) CST i'm willing to transfer if it works out. I'm 10/10 in normal and heroic Add me: AlianceMeow #1873Nerfmeharder2 Mar 17
Mar 16 (H) Selling Nightbane speed runs. <Reckless> Is selling Kara speed runs for the Nightbane mount and 875+ loot (personal) for in-game gold. Mount is Guaranteed! Send an in-game message to: Rejuvenate - Spirestone, Zaleris - Spirestone, Borj-Spirestone, or /who Reckless and ask to speak with an officer if you're interested. Thanks!Rejuvenate3 Mar 16
Mar 15 Callout: Noragrets - cheater. Video inside. Cheater in the 1400s, been playin' since 08. lol. how? No like literally, how. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yMKYxE-y9k http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/firetree/noragrets/simpleOrxon2 Mar 15
Mar 11 <Liquid Adrenaline> LF RDPS T+TH 8-11 EST <Liquid Adrenaline> is currently 10/10 heroic Nighthold, 7/7 heroic Emerald Nightmare and 3/3 heroic Trial of Valor. We are looking to recruit talented and reliable raiders to fill our roster for heroic through mythic progression. About Us: Liquid Adrenaline has been around and clearing heroic/mythic content since WotLK. Our goal is to progress through all current heroic and mythic content and have fun while doing so. We provide all of our raiders with guild repairs, flasks, food, enchants and gems once they've passed the trial period. There are guild groups running mythic keystones daily as well. Current recruiting needs: - Mage - Balance Druid - Warlock - Hunter - Enhance Shaman - Elemental Shaman Raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:00-11:00pm EST. Invites go out at 7:50 and pulls start at 8:00. Expectations: - Know your class - Know how to handle mechanics - Have discord and be vocal when needed - 880+ item level is preferred - Have a good attitude - Be available for the 6 hours a week that we raid If you think you'd be a good addition to our guild or have any questions, please get in contact with Regza#1671 or Mez#11307Rëgza6 Mar 11
Mar 11 Looking for an old friend Hey! I'm trying to locate an old friend. He and I used to play on Spirestone together and for whatever reason we lost contact. Does anyone know where/how I can get ahold of Crimsontank the belf gladiator pally from BC? He was in <Prevail> in WotLK but it looks like they transferred off the server. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone is still in contact with him would you please let him know that, I, Manny (His favorite one armed friend) is trying to get ahold of him.Leftyxiv4 Mar 11