Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
3h <Gravity> Looking to expand raid team <Gravity> is recruiting for our heroic raid team. Need about 5-10 more players, aiming to turn our 12~ size raid into a 20~ man raid. Disc/Holy priest and Frost mage especially preferred, but are taking all classes. Currently 3/8H We’ve been around and raiding since Vanilla, and have a casual two night a week schedule (Tuesday, Wednesday 9pm-12pm EST). Not going ham this time around, just looking for experienced raiders who are looking to take a slower approach to raiding this time around and just have a nice community to hang out in discord. As well as raids, we also have a bunch of people always looking for M+ groups and every now and then some BGs and arena for weekly caps. You’ve helped enough turtles get to the water, let us help you get to the epic drops!Ranillis0 3h
23h Selling name on Drak'Tharon - Goodluck Up for sale for gold on any server but prefer Mal'Ganis if its there. Bnet tjo106#1738Goodluck0 23h
1d Stormscale Oldschoolers? Is anybody out there there there therrrrrre? (echo).Caze97 1d
2d [H] <House of Ice> - Casual Adult PvE/PvP <House of Ice> Horde Guild on Spirestone INTRODUCTION Originally our guild name was <Light Touching Only>. Yes, we know... Silly name, right? That's the point though. To have some fun while enjoying playing a game we all love. If you're not into having some casual fun while playing WoW, then we're probably not a good fit for you. <House of Ice> is a new(ish) PvE/PvP guild on (US) Spirestone. We're comprised of a group of older, experienced WoW players that wanted to build something new from scratch that revolves around all of it's guild members and not the GM's or Officers and their close friends. Our goal is to find like-minded adults that want to enjoy the new BfA expansion and explore all of it's content together casually. We will begin with a single raid team and look forward to creating a second team that would revolve around a different schedule. The leadership structure we are using is based off of merit, dedication, and availability/willingness to seeing the guild progress. It's not based upon friendship. Each member of the leadership team will have their own set of responsibilities such as: banker, raid leaders, class leads, and recruiters. We expect to keep our guild makeup quite diverse. Many of us are parents, full-time workers, and recent college graduates that don't have a ton of time to invest into the game. We do have a Discord server (House of Ice) available with a dedicated category that is private for our guild members and officers. The server is a community of gamers that play games ranging from FPS to MMO such as: PUBG, Overwatch, League of Legends, and Call of Duty. Ergo, if you're not playing WoW, you may enjoy playing some other games with the guys/gals there as well! RECRUITMENT All classes, races, and levels are ALWAYS welcome. We're alt friendly as well! Bring your other toons if we're a good fit! RAIDING NEEDS We're still seeking more raiders to fill out our core raid team! All roles/classes are open. Plans are to fill out a core raid team and then move to creating a second raid team to accommodate players who are unable to participate the nights the core team raids. RAID SCHEDULE Wednesday & Saturday - 9:00pm to 12:00am EST (6:00pm to 9:00pm PST) CONTACT INFO If you're interested in checking us out or chatting with us more, please feel free to send me a message on Discord or Battle.net. Discord - Ic3mAn07#4869 Battle.net - Ic3mAn#1339 IN-GAME COMMUNITY Not sure about us yet? Why not join our in-game community first? Get to know us better. Run some dungeons. Chat it up. We'll look forward to seeing you there! https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXaYKD3urNw?region=US&faction=HordeGozhak5 2d
5d <Uncensored> - 1/8M LF DPS & Holy Paladin ... <Uncensored> is group consisting of very experienced players who no longer wish to commit to standard raid schedules but still wish to maintain an active, efficient community to play with. Former hardcore raiders under <Uncensored> of Malorne, we are now looking to enjoy the game on a less demanding schedule. Although we plan to raid only 6 hours, we still plan to down mythic content efficiently. We are looking for like minded, experienced players to round out the roster. The core of the guild has raided together since the likes of SSC & Mount Hyjal, with many members raiding own their on terms since the Burning Crusade. We are looking for responsible and capable players who can commit to a short raid week and building a community together, while maintaining the likes of families, friendships, jobs. What We Expect: A Mindset for Progression: We want players who have experience with end game progression. Players who understand that it takes wipes, analysis of problems, and adaptive strategies in order to kill a boss. Dedication to the Team: We want players who understand they are part of a team. We value players who put the team’s needs before their own, sacrificing their own personal gain to push the guild forward. Players that play for themselves and put their parse over the needs of the team or are loot hungry will be removed from the environment. A Humble Approach: We expect players to always look to strive to be better no matter how good they consider themselves. There is always something you can do better. Along with this comes being able to accept criticism without giving excuses. A Mature Mindset: We are an 18+ environment and childish outbursts will not be tolerated here. You are expected to be respectful, calm, and able to work with others. We still joke and have a good time together but when it comes down to progression, things are serious. A large portion of our members hang out in game and on discord daily. We do things ranging from dailies, Mythic+, achievements, alt runs, other games, and anything else you can think of together. We give and take constructive criticism from each other and expect future applicants to as well. We like to joke around with each other and if you can't handle playful smart remarks as well as vulgar humor, don't bother applying. Classes Desired: Please add me on battletag to discuss. We currently have 3-5 roster spots to fill out. (3 DPS & 1-2 Healers). Apply for the guild at https://uncensoredgg.enjin.com/ View our progress at https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dragonmaw/Uncensored Join our discord & message an officer to chat at https://discord.gg/4v9z4ZV Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday Night's 7:15 - 10:15 PM PSTDominika17 5d
5d [H]<Taco Island>Normal/Heroic|M/T 7-10:30 Hey! I'm Blightning from <Taco Island> and we're recruiting for casual Normal and Heroic Uldir. All classes welcome with a special interest in Warlocks and Death Knights. We're currently 7/8N and looking to finish G'huun this week before pushing into heroic. We started as a group of friends who liked to play video games together, and with Legion we led a weekly PUG clearing Heroic Antorus weekly. Some of us stuck together as BFA released and we're looking to make a go of it in a more "put together" way, keeping our successes in guild and trying to form a core team. Our leadership teams's raid experience is scattered but strong, with (while current) Heroic Lich King, Heroic Deathwing, and countless other TBC and vanilla content accomplished. We know what makes a raiding guild strong, and are looking for more members to join the fun. As we're currently not looking to push Mythic raids, our numbers are capable of being flexible. That said, we have a current need Warlocks and other battle res classes. Reach out to iswimfast#9528 on discord, iswimfast#1354 on Battle.net, or PM here if you'd like to chat about our guild.Blightning0 5d
6d [H] <Hubris> Chill Late EST LF 1 Healer & DPS <Hubris> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us. Guild started towards the end of NH, and our prev progression is 9/9H ToS and 1/11M ABT. Our goal every tier is to quickly get AOTC and then do mythic raiding casually. Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. Several of our raiders were hardcore raiders from top US guilds, but have now gone casual. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group. Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space. Class Needs (to round out the team): Healer: 1 Resto Shaman DPS: Hunter, Warlock, & DK Exceptional candidates considered. Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (optional day 9:30pm Est start) Raid Req: Min 80% attendance Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Enigmatix#2672), Ash#1597 (Ashsunday#6222), Brocan#11984 (Brocan#9207), Hobofrolh3ll#1532 ( Hobofromh3ll#8937), or Fatcow#1107 (Fatcow#3599). Discord IDs in (parenthesis)Enigmatix54 6d
6d @ Aggro Crag guild It has come to our attention that you guys are somewhat salty after the quick wipe of your raid on Stormwind. A few people from our guild were killed earlier today by you guys and this will not be tolerated. Rebel scum from the AggroCrag will be hunted down and be dealt with extreme prejuice. Run or hide, it doesn't make a difference, you will be ours in the end. -Deathology, Vice President of The Iron AllianceDeathologyz19 6d
Sep 17 SPIRESTONE VANILLA WOW ROLE CALL! Since our last thread got trashed before the big merger here is a new one. Thunderfury Hoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shankerz59 Sep 17
Sep 15 3/8H MW Monk & Prot/DPS Warrior LF Late Night Looking for a casual raiding guild that raids two nights a week around 9:30pm-2:00am PST Monday-Thursday. We arent interested in being bench raiders. We know what we bring to a raid group and we're looking to trial and earn our spots. Times: 9:30pm - 2:00am PST Days Available: Monday-Thursday 342 ilvl Prot/Fury Warrior - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Stampead 3/8 H - 4/8 N Uldir 352 ilvl Mistweaver Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Mooseknucklë 3/8 H - 5/8 N Uldir Battle ID: kostadine#1413Ianiero1 Sep 15
Sep 11 [LFG][H] Mage looking to do raiding Old returning player looking to get into a raiding guild if possible. I am looking for a guild who starts raids around 10pm est. Also interested in rated pvp and M+ Lordinfamous#11717Acantha1 Sep 11
Sep 11 Stormscale Holy Pal alt lf active Guild Hi guys. I got a 110 horde main that i ditched to work on an alt. I need an active guild to play with. My main was horde and i didn't want to level to 120 right away cause the game is constantly changing. Interested in PvP, raiding, dungeons, questing, and pretty much anything else there is to the game. Please help me out! Been playing since classic- December 2004 Celticfrost - Unholy DK Shredd - Sub Rogue Destruction - Ret Paladin Arise - Shadow Priest Lullerbeez - !@# RogueSilverdrake4 Sep 11
Sep 6 345 Destro Warlock LF guild Hello all, As I get older the IRL commitments are starting stack up. With that being said i still desire to see endgame content and enjoy raiding. I am looking for a guild that raids between the days of Sunday and Thursday starting no earlier than 9PM (PST). I am not looking to raid all days in that window, but that's the window that works best for me. Preferably Monday and Wednesday. If your guild raids outside of these windows please feel free to contact me because maybe it could work. I have been playing since 2004 of and on. I have been most active in BC, WotLK, WoD and Legion. I was probably most involved during WoD sadly. I have usually been in semi-hardcore or semi-casual guilds. Biggest achievement was US 56th first week of raid launch in Legion when <Invoke> was 3/7 heroic, but after that the guild fell apart and I really do not consider that much of an achievement at all, but it did happen. My goal is always to clear as much mythic content before the next expansion. I am looking for a stable environment to raid that doesn't burn me out in the first 3 weeks. I am currently on Arthas. When I first started playing in 2004 I played on Stormscale and that is where I hope to be transferring to. I raided in <Seven Sins>, <Lithium>, <Insurrection>, and <Nihilim>. Back in the heyday of <JUICE>. There were other guilds but those are the ones I remember. I spent the most time in Lithium and Insurrection. I also raided a holy pally named Obsenity during Mount Hyjal. My name was stolen from the original Thesixthman, from back in Vanilla lol. Back then I was an Orc Warlock named Knevia. I still have the pally, but now he is prot and only 326. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me here or in game: Thesixthman#1872Thesixthman0 Sep 6
Sep 6 ❗(H)<Artificial>New guild recruiting for BFA❗ Afternoon folks, I will start with myself. I’m a full time student and I’ve been playing World of Warcraft since launch off and on. I’ve decided to return for good, at least fully for this entire expansion(BFA). Throughout my Warcraft career I’ve mostly PvP’ed and hardly touched the PvE aspect of the game. So, I’ve deciding to change things up. I’ve created tank, gathered some friends and started to focus on the PvE aspect of the game. I plan on raiding mainly and hopefully cross over into the competitive side. With that being said,I have created a guild to pursue this goal. The Realms we are recruiting for are Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale (Since they are connected) Type of players we are looking for. * Like minded players who want to play and work towards server and perhaps world first achievements. * Individuals that are mature enough to take constructive criticism and not get butthurt. As a guild we can only be as good as our weakest member. * People who can take a joke and not be easily offended. If you’re old enough to be ashamed of your search history then you should not be getting mad over jokes or sarcasm XD * Able to attend to 90% of the raids. I understand life happens but at least let us know in a timely manner if possible. You are a key member in the raid for a reason! If the shoe fits then wear it, you can contact me through Discord with any questions if you have any or if you’re interested in joining. Discord handle- OMGitzagirl#6171 Along with the add if you could have these questions answered it would be wonderful •Have long have you been playing WoW? •Do you have any experience in PvE if any? If not that’s totally fine I assure you •What class do you play and would you be DPS/Heals/OT? •And finally, what type of player would you consider yourself? (Optional)Omgitsagirl12 Sep 6
Sep 5 Mecha Mogul Mk2 For Sale Good evening everyone! I've just finished busting my backside to make one of these and I wanted to post up on here to see if anybody was interested! The Mecha Mogul Mk2 is the headicopter used by Mogul Razdunk in THE MOTHERLODE!! dungeon. It takes a good deal of mats, max engineering, a rare pattern and a boatload of rare mats that I would not particularly enjoy farming again. It's presently posted up on the AH for 5.3 million gold. However, my price (and I'm willing to barter and move on this) for those who get in contact w/ me based on this forum post is 5 million gold! If you're interested or have questions, feel free to contact me ingame (the alt code is 161 on my i, sorry about that) or on discord (Batmard#9029). For now, have a wonderful evening! Just remember.. That glorious mini-gun toting head can be yours.Mardríft1 Sep 5
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 3 [A] Spirestone 330 Holy/Ret pally with mage and rogue alts LF a guild to run end game content with! I prefer a guild who is excited to push some content but most importantly have fun doing so! :)Hammertimé0 Sep 3
Aug 30 Looking for Guild Hey everyone... so I am brand new in a sense. Haven't played in 5 years, and just getting back into the game. Looking for a good active guild who welcomes new people. Thanks in advance!!!Sharpshooter0 Aug 30
Aug 30 [H][US][Firetree] <Taco Island> recruiting! [H][US][Firetree] <Taco Island> Heroic Guild recruiting! M+T 7-10:30 EST Hey! I'm Dredg from <Taco Island> and we're recruiting all classes for Normal and Heroic Uldir. We started as a group of friends who liked to play video games together, and with Legion we led a weekly PUG clearing Heroic Antorus weekly. Some of us stuck together as BFA released and we're looking to make a go of it in a more "put together" way, keeping our successes in guild and trying to form a core team. Our leadership teams's raid experience is scattered but strong, with (while current) Heroic Lich King, Heroic Deathwing, and countless other TBC and vanilla content accomplished. As we're currently not looking to push Mythic raids, our numbers are capable of being flexible. So any classes please apply. Updated Recruiting Needs: Unholy DK Frost DK Boomkin Mage Warlock Reach out to iswimfast#1354 on Battle.net, iswimfast#9528 on discord, or PM here if you'd like to chat about our guild.Dredg4 Aug 30
Aug 29 337 LOCK/336 GUARDIAN DRUID LF RAIDING GUILD My friend and I are looking for a West Coast raiding guild. Looking to raid 2 nights a week, Pref Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday starting at 7:30 PM PST ending at around 11 PM PST. We have both been playing since Vanilla and have been raiding together since ICC. We are both on US-Firetree Horde. We both have experience running and leading groups in end game content. Hit us up!Dandan0 Aug 29
Aug 28 313 sub rogue looking for raiding guild Free most nights and mornings!Iiwilleatyou0 Aug 28
Aug 28 Lag? ne1 getting disconnected repeatedly?Silverdrake0 Aug 28
Aug 24 Looking for Spanish speaking Guild Hey all. Looking for a few friends of mine, they speak little English, less 1 and there are 4 of them. They newer to Wow and have been in my Guild over here since starting but are very limited in social interactions, which is what they want more of, due to their lack of fluent English. They around 108 area now and play a good wee bit and I can say they'd be a welcome bunch to any Guild. Good, friendly people. If anyone knows of a Spanish speaking Guild here could you please reply or hit me up in game at Willferral in League of Legends, Spirestone. Cheers!Willferral0 Aug 24
Aug 24 LF Guild / Communities Hey :) I'm leveling this HM Druid as my new main, and i'm in need of a guild and maybe some communities to join (Not only for this but some 110s) * Preferably social ones, since I play WoW all of the time and stream on Twitch. /w me in game, or write back to me here :) Thanks!Kiyoko1 Aug 24
Aug 19 brewmaster looking for serious pve guild looking for a guild with a raid tank slot availableDommi0 Aug 19
Aug 18 [H] Haven - Recruiting Heroic Raiders for BfA Welcome to Haven! News: We are recruiting for Battle for Azeroth and looking for other adults to expand our raid team. Haven is a long-established guild of raiders that clears timely heroic content while being able to maintain full-time lives/careers outside of Azeroth. You may not see us online 80 hours a week, but you’ll see our name in the top 10k of the world. If you are looking for a new raiding home, looking to try out raiding at a heroic level, or looking for a fun group of adults to hang with, drop Haven a line. Haven currently has a solid core of about 15 raiders, one of the perks of joining Haven, you’ll be joining an established raid team. We are opening 10 new raid spots for applicants, currently all roles and classes are being considered as we sort out the roster for BfA, but we currently have a high demand for melee DPS. If you play a tank or a healer as a main spec, that’s fantastic, but with Haven we will require you to have a viable dps off spec (viable means you know what the buttons do in a raid/dungeon environment – not a master, it IS an off spec for a reason). This allows us flexibility in raid strats, and the ability to rotate roles around scheduled vacations and such. Feel free to reach out to our recruitment officer for more information or visit https://www.haven-rivendare.com/ and apply! You can also add: Tyrandir#11910 or Muzei#1983 for in game responses. All applicants are required to apply via the webpage, before or after speaking with an officer for more info about the guild, your choice. ~~~~~~~~~ Mission: Haven is a semi-casual raiding guild that finishes heroic content in a timely fashion. We are a group of friends with full time lives outside of the game, but during our 7.5 hours of raid time a week (3 nights, Tues-Thurs, 10pm-12:30am EST) we are still able to clear normal and Heroic content in a timely fashion. We aim to be in the top ranks of our server and stay in the 10k ranking worldwide. We at Haven meet these goals by focusing on Heroic Raiding. If you’re interested in raiding, but can’t keep up with the time requirements of many hardcore guilds, drop us a line. We are looking for competent players to fill out our roster. We will give all due consideration to all raider applicants. All of your alts are welcome, as many of us have armies of alts that we play on during the weekends. Couples are welcome and encouraged to join as well. Many of us have been raiding together for a long time now. Some of us since TBC, Wrath, and Cata. We are friends, and we push each other to be better. We will push you to do better. Open, honest, respectful communication is one of the tenants of Haven. If you don’t like being told not to stand in fire, this isn’t the guild for you. Legion progression: 11/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne – AotC 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras – AotC 10/10H The Nighthold – AotC 3/3H Trial of Valor - AotC 7/7H The Emerald Nightmare – AotC If you’re an experienced player you could have an immediate raid spot after a short trial, other ranks are available depending on what you’re looking for. We currently raid regularly with about 15 raiders, now looking to grow to a stable 20 with about a 25+ person roster. We raid 3 (2 off progression) nights a week without fail following a stable schedule.Tyrandir5 Aug 18
Aug 17 [A] Resto druid lf wpvp/raid guild I mostly WPvP and want to Arena and RBG this season but i also would like to do heroic raidsBlor0 Aug 17
Aug 16 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra2 Aug 16
Aug 15 Fail Login Incompatible it says in the realm selector. It’s been 5 minutes or more.Nightshine5 Aug 15
Aug 14 Spirestone Vanilla Guild, Reckoning Any old players from Reckoning still around? Good ol' Riney, Djliquid, Torrent, Ebomber, etc...Obåmaphone0 Aug 14
Aug 13 Last call for Violet Spellwing. Carries now <Dont Release> 11/11M Guild Selling Heroic Argus! This will net you [Violet Spellwing] which becomes unobtainable tomorrow with BFA. Running now 150k gold. Whisper me in game if you are interested in running. We are starting now and will be taking new people as they come for the next 30 minutes or so. <edit> We have now finished our runs for the expansion. Thanks for all your Support during Legion and we look forward to seeing everyone for tomorrow's BFA Launch. Let's make it a good one and bring honor to the Horde!Chubscout0 Aug 13
Aug 12 [A]Disc Priest & Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild My husband and I did not raid through Legion, but are looking to join a progression raiding guild for BFA. We are Alliance and are not looking to faction change at this time. Availability: We live in EST and are looking for 10-11 PM start time (7-8 PM PST or 8-9 PM CST). We are not available before this start time, but are flexible with end time. Please respond to this post or message me in-game at Battlenet: Nixon#1778.Dontala0 Aug 12
Aug 12 <Hit Squad> WPvP looking for leaders/members New Guild! Need anyone and everyone for WPvP events. Need people to help organize and lead as well. I play most nights and are looking to raid in BFA. Mostly pvp though so get your arena teams going. RBG's as well!Blor1 Aug 12
Aug 9 Tank & Heals LF Raiding Guild Hey everyone! My husband and I have come back to WoW after a long break and are seeking an awesome group to raid with. We have raided in every expansion excluding WoD/Legion with MoP being our main raiding days. However, we are not new to the raiding scene as we have multiple "Ahead of the Curve" achievements. With BFA just around the corner, we are looking to join a good raiding guild. With him wanting to tank on his monk (MT or OT) and I am willing to heal or do elemental shaman (or possibly another class as I'm open at this time). Please feel free to add me on bnet to discuss this further: Kizlit #1632 Thank you for your time and best of luck in BFA!Droplet0 Aug 9
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 8 [H] <Windfall> 11/11H is recruiting! Trying to get the last few spots locked down for our Heroic core. Have everything but one more solid healer, looking for a non tree/ h Pally healer, would love a priest seeing as we don't have any but I'll gladly take a MW or shammy as well. If you can make the raid times and enjoy having fun while we kill bosses then you're welcome to join in on the fun. <Windfall> US - Spirestone Horde About Windfall We are looking to round out our Heroic core group for BFA! We are NOT a Mythic raiding guild, though many of us have Mythic experience. Most of us have been raiding together since MoP and still believe in having fun while still pushing progression raiding in 2 days. Recruitment Healers - Non Druid/ H Pally We will consider any exceptional players regardless of class and spec as all progression raid spots are earned by merit. Applicants are asked to attend both raid nights, bring a sence of humor, knowledge of your class, and an understanding of raiding. Schedule Wednesday/ Thursday 7:00-10:00 PM EST Contact Information Cooler#11293 Mertrick#1366 Vynloren#11935 If you're interested add one of the officers listed above and we would be happy to talk!Vynloren1 Aug 8
Aug 4 11/11M abt lf fri/sat raiding for bfa 7/7M en 3/3M tov 10/10M nighthold 9/9M tos 11/11M ABT . Looking for well populated active guild that is going to raid heroic/mythic in bfa. Bnet is Ojay#1349. Tank/RestoOjaý0 Aug 4
Aug 2 <Keep Calm> [H/M]Antorus + [M]Gul' dan Sales At long last Antorus progression is finally over and <Keep Calm> is beginning the sales of Mythic Antorus and other various PVE content. These runs will most likely be during our normal raid times Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm est (server time). If for some reason those times do not work for you, we can always figure something out that works for the both of us. If you'd like to book a run or need further information not provided below feel free to add: Rainmakerz#1675. Mythic Antorus (9/11M) – Masterloot 9/11M bosses with loot for Main Spec Price: 4,000,000 Loot Rules: You will receive 1 tier token that drops for your class and all armor for your class type. You will also receive any rings, necks, cloaks, and appropriate trinkets and relics for your spec (you must choose one main spec.) This all includes up to 970 non-socketed gear. However, if the guild does not need high titanforged/socketed items you may become eligible for more items (not guaranteed). Mythic Gul' dan + Mount Price: 1,000,000 Gold Loot Rules: Straight forward the mount is all yours. *Sales will not start till April 24th, but you can lock in your spot now* Heroic Antorus – Personal Loot/Master Loot (Discounts for groups of 5 or more who sign up for the same run) 11/11H bosses Price: 500,000 Gold Loot Rules: It's Personal Loot and our raiders will roll off any gear they do not need...may the odds be ever in your favor. Contact Rainmakerz#1675 to discuss Master Loot options and prices as they are not as frequent as our Personal Loot sales. M+ Weekly Sales (This covers any week despite the affixes) M+ 15 - 150k (These sales can occur whenever you need a +15 completed don't be afraid to contact me for runs outside of normal raiding hours.) Come get your in time +15 dungeon achievement (artifact skin), any tradeable 940+ loot, and weekly cache loot 960+ piece of gear guaranteed from chest. We will provide the key so no need to try and pug to boost your key, we got you covered. Additional Information *A Deposit of 25% WILL BE REQUIRED to save you the spot. All Deposits are nonrefundable if you decide to not show up. *WE DO NOT SELL FOR REAL MONEY, nor will we pressure you into pursuing "alternative payment methods". We do these sales to fund our progression in the next expansion. * If there is something else PVE related you wish to purchase that is not listed above don't be afraid to inquire.Rainmakerz8 Aug 2
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 25 Re-subbed after 10yrs. LF smaller PvE guild. Just reactivated my subscription about 2 weeks ago. When I played a decade ago I was part of a smaller guild on Stormscale that focused on PvE content that wasn't absolutely full of drama. Looking for that close-knit feel again. Work in food-service so my schedule is wonky but I'm **usually** available between the hours of 11pm and 5am Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday nights. 110 (boosted) Arms warrior. No problem with doing Protection/Fury as needed.Brius2 Jul 25
Jul 22 Trans community I made a Transgender community if anyone would want to join. for any trans looking for friends https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owrA5vmIODN?region=US&faction=AllianceMaleficense0 Jul 22
Jul 21 DFMRS&S OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 20 WTS Chromatic Sword So if you haven't heard by now, some items that have been off the loot tables since CATA are now back in patch 8.0 as rare drops. One such item is the Chromatic Sword. If you are an interested collector, by all means feel free to get in touch with me and we'll talk price.Loydbankfein2 Jul 20
Jul 16 Buying Heavy JunkBoxes Buying 650 Heavy Junkboxes for Ravenholdt rep. COD any to me and ill pay 200g each. Once i hit the exalted cap probably in the next 3 days ill just return any to senderSickmage0 Jul 16
Jul 16 [H] <Hive Mind> Reroll Guild Hello all! <Hive Mind> is an upcoming reroll guild for those that are interested in having a fresh start. Are you new to the game? Are you coming back for BfA? Are you looking to get involved in a community that goes beyond just raiding? Then join us! When and where? We will be rolling Horde on Dalaran together at midnight on Tuesday, July 17. This gives us plenty of time to get enough people together to give us that community we are looking for. Everyone can level from 1-20 before July 17 since Allied Races start at 20 already. Please turn XP off at 20! What do we provide? Private Discord server! Fun, friendly atmosphere! Bags will be provided to all new members! New players will also receive a small amount of gold to get them started! Play any class and any spec that you like! What are we looking for? We're just looking for people that want to be a part of something great. It doesn't matter whether you want to PvP, PvE, or just want to be part of a social group. We will have a spot for you. Roll the class that you want with the spec that you want. We want to form friendships and make memories. What's the plan? The immediate plan is to level to 110. We will have leveling brackets set so that we can all work together and get to know one another while we level. It's set up so that we will hit 110 right before BfA launches so we can enter it together. At 120 we will begin to gear through dungeons and mythics to prepare for our first raid group which will be Friday/Saturday from 10pm-1am EST. The focus of the guild will be PvE, but I'm sure you'll be able to find some likeminded guildies to PvP with. Leveling Brackets: Start date: July 17 July 17 - July 23 (1-60) July 24 - July 30 (60-80) July 31 - August 6 (80-100) August 7 - August 13 (100-110) If you are interested, please submit an application at https://hivemind.enjin.com/. We'd be lucky to have you! You can also join the recruitment section of our Discord at https://discord.gg/7RhJNv8.Magnanimoto0 Jul 16
Jul 11 [H] <Uprising> 5/11M LF DPS <UPRISING> was founded in April of 2017. We are a Horde raiding guild located on the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11pm EST Current Raid Progression: 5/11M Antorus We are looking to add a few 75+ trait, 945+ ilvl players to our team. If you play one of the classes and/or specs below and are interested in doing your part to help keep the internet safe from dragons, please visit our website (below) or whisper one of our members or officers. Havoc DH Mage Resto/Boomkin Druid Shadow/Disc Priest Resto/Ele Shaman Windwalker Monk Exceptional players of any class are always welcomed to apply. We take the game a bit more seriously than filthy casuals but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. Many of our members push Mythic + Keys on off-nights making an attempt to ensure that all raiders complete a +15 Key for the week for that juicy loot box prize (most likely a 960 shard). When not playing WoW many of our members can be found enjoying other games (Overwatch, Destiny 2, PUBG, etc). We use RC loot council to help distribute the shiny purple pixels that drop when we kill raid bosses. We award loot in a manner that best helps the guild progress. Attendance, performance, dedication, and participation are all things taken into consideration when determining who gets what. If you have any questions please feel free to contact either Stormyrainz#1865 in-game via battle.net or visit our website www.uprisingfiretree.com Thanks for your time!Jackkiee6 Jul 11
Jul 11 [H] <Reckless> Recruiting! <Reckless> (8/11H Antorus) is Currently recruiting skilled players for our roster. We've been friends, family and guild mates since classic. Although we only raid 2 nights a week, and 3 hours each night... We're a relaxed set of good players that like to push while having a good time. Our Raid times are: Tuesday 9pm-12 Server and Thursday 9pm-12 server. (EST) Class Needs: -Mage -Hunter -Shadow Priest (With Disc preferred offspec) -Disc Priest (With shadow offspec) -Warlock -Ret Pally Send an in-game tell or mail to Rejuvenate-Spirestone or Borj-Spirestone if interested in becoming a part of our roster.Rejuvenate2 Jul 11
Jul 9 [H] WTB M ToV carry for The Chosen Achievement unlocked! Much thanks to <Matt Damon> Arthas (H)!Merkt0 Jul 9
Jul 8 <Azeroth Dance Club> Social / Casual guild Greetings everyone, <Azeroth Dance Club> is a new casual and social guild. Wait, that doesnt sound so exiting right? Indeed it does not! But we are not your average casual/social guild, let me explain exactly what we are about. First of all, We do plan on doing PvP and PvE, definitely not 5 days a week with mandatory attendance, but still, we will do our best to have a group who can clear a reasonable amount of content and get some badass RBG going. Of course we are still forming and we will focus our efforts mostly according to our members interest. Damn that still sounds like the filthy casual guild next door, i gotta admit it. But where we are REALY different is on the social aspect, i dont know if you agree with me, but i find WoW to be regressing on the social aspect in the last few expansions, and thats where we want to be different. Casuals guilds tend to be boring because no one knows each other and is filled with people randomly invited who are never part of guild chat. How do we plan to fix this? Well first of all, BfA will be strongly PvP oriented and of course we want to be a part of this and organise various world pvp events, messing around in pvp capitals, bounty hunting, and more! To add some exitement to our guildies weekly RNG, we will organise a weekly gold raffle, the full system will be disclosed to our guildy once it will be in place. Phat Lewt INC!! And of course our guild name is not just random, but a thematic. We are not on a RP server and do not plan on any kind of in depth RP that involve talking like the character or whatever, but still try to bring something original to the table. We will organise regular dance screenshot contest, help guildies with transmog though the guild bank and collective crafting and more silly dance themed events! Now if our concept sounds appealing to you, do not hesitate to ask any of our online members for an invite, and if you have questions do not hesitate to contact me Pierrick584#11281Acinos0 Jul 8