Drak'thul and Skywall

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
3d <Titan> is recruiting for ToS We are a close group of gaming friends who enjoy raiding and appreciate the time we get to spend together. We take the time in raid seriously and expect cooperation and respect towards one another. We take pride in what we do collectively as a guild. We value playing well and game progression as we are currently 3/9H ToS and looking to increase our numbers to eventually delve into mythic progression. Please feel free to check our progressive of tiers below via the link. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/skywall/Titan Progress this expansion: AOTC Trial of Valor AOTC Nighthold 3/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras Raiding Currently we raid two times per week. Monday - 18:00 - 20:30 PST Thursday - 18:00 - 20:30 PST Dungeons and Mythic + Dungeons go hand-in-hand with raid progression, we like to do dungeons together to help each other gear up. Voice Chat - Mic and Discord is required Alts we recruit the people, not the characters, we have no issues with members bringing all the alts. If you would like more information you can add the following battle.net to ask questions: message Battletag: Erfpeople#1980 or Erfpeople in game. Thank you we hope to hear from you soon =)Kungmonkfu0 3d
Jul 15 [H] Corrupted Destiny 9/9 N and 4/9 H ToS Aka'magosh my raider friends! Chumani here from Corrupted Destiny guild (Horde) on Skywall/Drak'thul realms. We are currently recruiting for our core team for mythic raiding. We are 10 /10 Heroic Nighthold (10/10 N NH in about 1 1/2 hours) (Providing we arent cutting up and getting yelled at.... by a certain mage in our guild.... who cuts up too.... and won't admit it..... and puts down fake portals.... every week..... and people still take them.... to their death..... really......week..... after week.... to their death...... seriously) As always we are recruiting raiders and non raiders. *****GIRLS***** We have a large number of female gamers who do not have to worry about harrasment of any kind...we just will not tolerate this... and our group is like family. Come see for yourself! Tired of the ridiculous harassment from the opposite sex? You will be safe with us! Mature gamers who do not condone this behaviour! Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 6:30pm to 9:00pm server time(pst) We currently have an "Alt" raid for alts and non-progression raiders on Mondays at the same time! MEGA amounts of fun there, alot of us use our mains to carry this raid and help gear these raiders up! Other guild events include: Herb Drives, Fishing Expo, Mog off! (Best transmog wins), Old Raids for Transmog gear & Mythic Plus runs. We do random guild events with prizes up to and including a FREE MONTH OF WOW! (Mog-Off is going on NOW!!) We have quite a bit of fun when we get together, as we always have over the years! Come join us and get corrupted (Disclaimer: Infections have been found to be the leading cause of corruption in many raiders) We've always been here and will continue to be here! Of course you will be required to sacrifice a goat or an alliance player once a week to the Horde gods..... You will also be required to laugh and have fun as well! We do have fun! So.......COME.......GET.......CORRUPTED! Swiper#1939 - Deni#1743 - Loki#15391 ***Newest video highlighting some of our girls!**** (We are just huge nerds who see ourselves as badass warriors!... ok!) ******We also have one of our members who has published some 'how to' videos for certain in game mounts!!*** Keep eye out for Barcat, one of our casual members and professional mount hoarder and his youtube channel for these vids! Will post one in comment below******* http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=247413Chumani8 Jul 15
Jul 6 Looking for a new guild Hi, just seeing if any guilds, even smaller ones recruiting on the horde side? My wife and I are looking for a group to run with. I have a 104 rogue and my wife has 110 demon hunter and monk, and 107 priest. Our current guild decided to take all raiding characters to another server which we didn't want to do. As for what we're looking for, something on the more casual side, our work schedules may not allow us to make many raids but if it works out, we'd like to do that. We just won't be available everyday. Willing to help out any way we can. We're both long time mmo players. Might work best with a slightly older group? But open to any guild if they want to give us a chance. Thank youFudorm1 Jul 6
Jun 18 Drak'thul Primordial Chaos? Primordial Chaos -Drak'thul' still kicking? I am curious because I was an officer in that guild even to the point of gm lol. Sadly drama killed the guild a lot,people stop playing or xfer. I find it interesting that y'all have members and even 110s? Guild was my old fam :( What's the story?Nyxies0 Jun 18
Jun 18 Drak'Thul ICC/Cata Anyone around from those days on horde?Ckarl1 Jun 18
Jun 13 Leveling Rsham lf guild Planning on rerolling in ToS. Any day of the week/time is good for me. even though im low level, i do plan on getting more levels/gear as time goes on. I dont have a faction preference, either. If this sounds like you want to have me, leave your spam below! I prefer a guild that is planning on hitting Tomb hard, while having the mindset that I need to gear up/level. About me: I have raided mythic throughout Legion, but I want a fresh start. Due to having guild related drama, I want to start fresh on a new toon. I am a young adult, and I realize that real life is a priority over a video game. I have played WoW for about 9-10 years, so the majority of my life. My dad plays, so he brought me into it. I enjoyed every aspect of the game, from leveling, to pvp, to even raiding. I also have experience leading guilds/ being an officer. My goal is to get Cutting Edge Tomb before the next raid tier (or the end of the expansion) What I expect from you: If you are willing to forsee me rerolling a toon, than thats all I ask for. I will not switch specs, I will primarily stay Resto (to prevent legendary mishaps) Btw, if you read all that, please comment with your guild spam "Cake is a lie!" CONTACT INFO: BNET: Leopardspots#1344 Discord: Menopawss#0968Riseine0 Jun 13
Jun 10 Skywall Vanilla Veterans LeleleCuddlebun14 Jun 10
Jun 10 <Seven Day Ban> 8/10 M is Recruiting! <Seven Day Ban> on Skywall-Drak'thul is recruiting! Right now we are looking for any and all skilled raiders going into Tomb! To continue our spot as #1 in progression in current content, we're looking for a tank, healer, and any skilled DPS! We went 7/7M When Emerald Nightmare was relevant, and now 8/10M in Nighthold, but we're looking to pursue a faster content clear. Going into Tomb of Sargeras, we're trying to bolster our roster and find more skilled players to make us a better raid going into Tomb. Seeking: Tank/ Holy Paladin, or any exceptional healer / Havoc Demon Hunter / Any Exceptional DPS. Raid Times: Tuesday - 7-10pm PST Wednesday - 7-10pm PST Thursday - 7-10pm PST Sundays - 7-10pm PST (optional pickup raid, generally cleanup) About Us: We're a pretty laid back bunch of people. There is some friendly trash talk, as well as some dry humor. So if you can't take a joke or shake things off this may not be the place for you. We're all friends so nothing is personal. We group outside of raids for Mythic+. The unique part of our guild is there is literally no cliques. There is almost never the same groups of people running M+ together. We all learn from our strengths and weaknesses, and its better for everyone to be able to play on a smaller scale with a variety of mythic raiders. Skywall is a low population server, however those who have transferred here have learned to love it. Qualifications for Mythic Raiders: We are the #1 guild for Nighthold progression on the server, and intend on staying #1 for Tomb. Keeping a positive attitude is absolutely key. Attitude: You’re not a douche Attendance: Must attend raid Tues-Thurs from 7pm-10pm PST. Must be available to raid Sunday if deemed necessary by raid leader (mostly for progression raids). Must be on time and stay for the duration of raid. *If you are continually late to raid or leave early frequently, recruitment for you spot will be opened. *You will not be kicked out of the guild, however, you will not be invited to mythic raids until your schedule is fixed. Must be willing to sit if asked and not throw a fit (guild progression > personal progression) Preparation: Must come to raid prepared with enough consumables (food, flasks, pots, etc) for a minimum of 100 wipes. It will be expected of you to watch videos and/or read forum posts regarding each boss prior to raid. *Know the fundamental mechanics well enough that you would be able to explain them to others if asked to. Level and gear a raid ready alt. Be prepared to get all addons deemed necessary by the raid leader. *These include, but are not limited to: *DBM or Bigwigs, Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, Exorsus Raid Tools, and encounter specific addons (Mark of the Legion Helper, Iskar Assist, etc). Performance: Executing mechanics will be valued more so than dps. If mechanics cannot be performed, you may be asked to sit for the night, the boss, or the entire instance depending on the situation. If you cannot depend on your internet, we cannot depend on you. Communicating via voice chat is a must. Your spot is always up for grabs, so playing at your highest level at all times is an absolute must. Contribute: You will be expected to contribute to the guild bank (mats, items, etc) to help during raid progression. Apply here! https://goo.gl/forms/6USUX6xq5jRdQCf83 Feel free to contact me in game with any questions. Me: Valfi#1638 GM: Greylan Grey#1594Valfie5 Jun 10
May 26 10/10H<Southern Hospitality>DPS for M prog! [Drak'thul/Skywall]<Southern Hospitality>[US-Horde] Nighthold - 10/10H General Guild Information We are a friendly guild with a laid-back feel that does it's best to try and help each other out. Our guild ranges from Adults with families, mortgages and responsibilities, to college (and one high school) students fitting in WoW time between school and their jobs. We cater to both ends of the spectrum and everything in between. With this in mind we prefer a laid back, friendly atmosphere. Our aim for Legion is to level up together, push mythic + dungeons, achievement runs, occasional PvP, and of course Raiding! Raiding Goals We raided semi-serious back in Cataclysm, and took a break during MoP and started back up at the end of WoD. Our aim is to clear heroic raid difficulties at our own pace for Legion. Mythic raiding will be done very casually. We're looking to rebuild a semi-casual raid team. We don't take things to seriously, only using 4 hours a week for raiding to prevent burnout, but still expect everyone to accountable, know their job, and try to get the most out of their class, spec, and our raiding time. We're not looking to carry people though, every member of the raid team is expected to perform to least a respectable level. Raid Days/Time Our raid team's schedule is Wednesday (8:00PM-10:00PM EST) and Monday (8:00PM-10:00PM EST). We've also set up an normal alt raid night (optional) for every Tuesday (8:00pm-10:00pm EST) Loot Distribution RC Loot Council. Guild/Raid Voice Comms We use Discord for our communication and social hub, as well as our raid information center. You'll find a few of us on Discord enjoying each other's company outside of raid time as well! What we expect We understand that real life responsibilities are priority over WoW and the unexpected can come up. If you're unable to make a raid night, we'll understand! We don't expect 100% raid attendance, but at least 90%. If you start to make a habit of showing up for the boss pull, just after trash has been cleared, it will be addressed. If you make a commitment to our raid team. It's expected that you have a base understanding of the fight mechanics and what your role's job/responsibilities are. Please don't be *that guy* who needs a complete fight breakdown on every boss. We don't expect 70-90% parses every raid/boss, but at least do respectable DPS/HPS. Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team Tanks: Recruiting Closed! Healers: Recruiting Closed! DPS: Recruiting all DPS classes/specs, excluding Druid and Rogues. Hybrids: Recruiting a DPS main (Excluding Monks and Druids) of any class/spec that is willing to and maintain a healing spec for nights when our healers aren't able to make raid nights! (Very rarely happens, our healing core has 95%+ attendance). For more info or to ask some questions don't hesitate to add my Bnet: Narz#11901 to inquire!Averix0 May 26
Mar 31 [H]<Wreckage>7/7H 3/3H 10/10H NH LFM Wreckage is a guild started in vanilla. We are experienced raiders. We lead raids twice a week for people across realms. We have a large amount of cross realm sign ups and want some more core raiders to help with our 30 man runs. We are passionate about helping people run content who don't have the opportunity to raid or pugging is just too infuriating. We want to help people remove the barrier of having an AotC just to raid. We have helped over 130 people get their AotC from Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor, and Nighthold for free in our community run. We can be quite crude, but we are funny I am told. If you want to come to a relaxed environment to progress through content we would love to have you. We are mostly older professionals that play to blow off steam. MUST HAVE ABILITY TO LISTEN ON DISCORD. Raid times: 9pm eastern to midnight Tuesday and Wednesday. We do sometimes move the days around for patches or maybe getting that next boss down, but it usually is 9pm eastern start. We are looking for healers and DPS. If you're a tank that has a good off spec DPS that would be desirable as well. You can contact anyone in the guild for more information or add me @ hatchetwound#1714Hachetwound12 Mar 31
Mar 28 What the... Wow, Blizz. Just. Wow.Law2 Mar 28
Mar 19 8/10H NH<Southern Hospitality>[US-Horde] [Drak'thul/Skywall]<Southern Hospitality>[US-Horde] Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H Trial of Valor - 3/3H Nighthold - 8/10H General Guild Information We are a friendly guild with a family feel that does it's best to try and help each other out. Our guild ranges from Adults with families, mortgages and responsibilities, to college (and one high school) students fitting in WoW time between school and their jobs. We cater to both ends of the spectrum and everything in between. With this in mind we prefer a laid back, friendly atmosphere. Our aim for Legion is to level up together, push mythic + dungeons, achievement runs, occasional PvP, and of course Raiding! Raiding Goals We raided semi-serious back in Cataclysm, and took a break during MoP. We're looking to rebuild a semi-casual raid team. We don't take things to seriously, avoiding screaming at each other, but still expect everyone to accountable and know their job. Our aim is to clear heroic raid difficulties at our own pace for Legion. Mythic raiding will be discussed as a collective raid team after we've cleared Heroic Night Hold. Raid Days/Time We set up 2 Raid nights a week that best fits our core team's schedule. Our raid team's schedule is Wednesday (8:00PM-10:00PM EST) and Monday (8:00PM-10:00PM EST). We've also set up 2 alt raid nights (optional) for every Tuesday and Thursday (8:00pm-10:00pm EST) Loot Distribution Our system for boss loot is the traditional: Master Looter - MS>OS, Highest roll wins. Guild/Raid Voice Comms We use Discord for our communication and social hub, as well as our raid information center. You'll find a few of us on Discord enjoying each other's company outside of raid time as well! What we expect We understand that real life responsibilities are priority over WoW and the unexpected can come up. If you're unable to make a raid night, we'll understand! We don't expect 100% raid attendance, but at least 90%. If you start to make a habit of showing up for the boss pull, just after trash has been cleared, it will be addressed. If you make a commitment to our raid team. It's expected that you have a base understanding of the fight mechanics and what your role's job/responsibilities are. Please don't be that guy who needs a complete fight breakdown on every boss. Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team Tanks: Recruiting Closed! Healers: Recruiting Closed! DPS: Recruiting DPS classes/specs excluding Mail and Monk classes. Hybrids: Recruiting a DPS main (Non Monk) of any class/spec that is willing to and maintain a healing spec for nights when our healers aren't able to make raid nights! (Very rarely happens, our healing core has 95%+ attendance). For more info or to ask some questions don't hesitate to add my Bnet: Narz#11901 or send me a Reply hereUnbreakablee0 Mar 19
Mar 14 [Drak'thul/Skywall]<Southern Hospitality> Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H Trial of Valor - 3/3H Nighthold - 8/10H General Guild Information We are a friendly guild with a family feel that does it's best to try and help each other out. Our guild ranges from Adults with families, mortgages and responsibilities, to college (and one high school) students fitting in WoW time between school and their jobs. We cater to both ends of the spectrum and everything in between. With this in mind we prefer a laid back, friendly atmosphere. Our aim for Legion is to level up together, push mythic + dungeons, achievement runs, occasional PvP, and of course Raiding! Raiding Goals We raided semi-serious back in Cataclysm, and took a break during MoP. We're looking to rebuild a semi-casual raid team. We don't take things to seriously, avoiding screaming at each other, but still expect everyone to accountable and know their job. Our aim is to clear heroic raid difficulties at our own pace for Legion. Mythic raiding will be discussed as a collective raid team after we've cleared Heroic Night Hold. Raid Days/Time We set up 2 Raid nights a week that best fits our core team's schedule. Our raid team's schedule is Wednesday (8:00PM-10:00PM EST) and Monday (8:00PM-10:00PM EST). We've also set up 2 alt raid nights (optional) for every Tuesday and Thursday (8:00pm-10:00pm EST) Loot Distribution Our system for boss loot is the traditional: Master Looter - MS>OS, Highest roll wins. Guild/Raid Voice Comms We use Discord for our communication and social hub, as well as our raid information center. You'll find a few of us on Discord enjoying each other's company outside of raid time as well! What we expect We understand that real life responsibilities are priority over WoW and the unexpected can come up. If you're unable to make a raid night, we'll understand! We don't expect 100% raid attendance, but at least 90%. If you start to make a habit of showing up for the boss pull, just after trash has been cleared, it will be addressed. If you make a commitment to our raid team. It's expected that you have a base understanding of the fight mechanics and what your role's job/responsibilities are. Please don't be that guy who needs a complete fight breakdown on every boss. Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team Tanks: Recruiting Closed! Healers: Recruiting Closed! DPS: Recruiting DPS classes/specs excluding Mail and Monk classes. Hybrids: Recruiting a DPS main (Non Monk) of any class/spec that is willing to and maintain a healing spec for nights when our healers aren't able to make raid nights! (Very rarely happens, our healing core has 95%+ attendance). For more info or to ask some questions don't hesitate to add my Bnet: Narz#11901 or reply hereUnbreakablee0 Mar 14
Mar 13 <Seven Day Ban> 3/10M is recruiting! The #1 guild on Skywall-Drak'thul is recruiting! Right now we are open to a very few, select dps to bolster our roster a bit. We have no shortage in our raids, however moving forward we'd like to have a bit more freedom to design our raid setup. We went 7/7M When Emerald Nightmare was relevant, but we're looking to pursue a faster content clear. Seeking: Resto Druid / Resto Shaman Havoc Demon Hunter or other strong dps/Any Exceptional DPS Raid Times: Tuesday - 7-10pm PST Wednesday - 7-10pm PST Thursday - 7-10pm PST Sundays - 7-10pm PST (optional pickup raid, generally cleanup) About Us: We're a pretty laid back bunch of people. There is some friendly trash talk, as well as some dry humor. So if you can't take a joke or shake things off this may not be the place for you. We're all friends so nothing is personal. We group outside of raids for Mythic+. The unique part of our guild is there is literally no cliques. There is almost never the same groups of people running M+ together. We all learn from our strengths and weaknesses, and its better for everyone to be able to play on a smaller scale with a variety of mythic raiders. Skywall is a low population server, however those who have transferred here have learned to love it. Qualifications for Mythic Raiders We are the #1 guild on the server and intend on staying #1. Keeping a positive, star attitude is absolutely key. Attitude: You’re not a douche Attendance: Must attend raid Tues-Thurs from 7pm-10pm PST. Must be available to raid Sunday if deemed necessary by raid leader (mostly for progression raids). Must be on time and stay for the duration of raid. *If you are continually late to raid or leave early frequently, recruitment for you spot will be opened. *You will not be kicked out of the guild, however, you will not be invited to mythic raids until your schedule is fixed. Must be willing to sit if asked and not throw a fit (guild progression > personal progression) Preparation: Must come to raid prepared with enough consumables (food, flasks, pots, etc) for a minimum of 100 wipes. It will be expected of you to watch videos and/or read forum posts regarding each boss prior to raid. *Know the fundamental mechanics well enough that you would be able to explain them to others if asked to. Level and gear a raid ready alt. Be prepared to get all addons deemed necessary by the raid leader. *These include, but are not limited to: *DBM or Bigwigs, Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, Exorsus Raid Tools, and encounter specific addons (Mark of the Legion Helper, Iskar Assist, etc). Performance: Executing mechanics will be valued more so than dps. If mechanics cannot be performed, you may be asked to sit for the night, the boss, or the entire instance depending on the situation. If you cannot depend on your internet, we cannot depend on you. Communicating via voice chat is a must. Your spot is always up for grabs, so playing at your highest level at all times is an absolute must. Contribute: You will be expected to contribute to the guild bank (gold, mats, items, etc) to help during raid progression. Apply here! https://goo.gl/forms/6USUX6xq5jRdQCf83 Feel free to contact me in game with any questions. GM: Greylan Grey#1594 Me: Kataeus McCowan#1297Kataeus0 Mar 13
Feb 26 [H] <Months Behind>10/10N NH - 4/10 H NH About Us [H] <Months Behind> is a new raiding guild on US-Skywall. Like-minded, talented players who are eager to dive back into mythic progression. Most of us have been playing/raiding together since Vanilla clearing through heroic & mythic content along the way. We aren’t a super serious guild. As much as we all enjoy raiding, we love to joke around and mess with each other during rai d nights to keep a positive atmosphere. However, we don’t let that get in the way of progression. During our down time you can usually find us farming Mythic+, PvPing, playing Overwatch, League of Legends, Counterstrike, H1Z1, The Division or other games (even runescape). Raid times: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) Tues / Wednesday Loot system: Loot Council / Personal loot on Farm content Guild Established: 01/08/2017 Server:Skywall / Drak'Thul All guild events start roughly around 6:15PM with raids generally ending at 9:30PM, with us sometimes extending raid by 30min depending on how close we are to killing a boss. Raid invites go out 15min early with plans to pull trash to get started on quality pulls. If any of this is an issue for you, it will hurt your trial. Attendance Having a 3 day a week schedule, we raid 8 days a month for roughly 3 hours each, meaning we do our best to ensure that time is put into quality progression. Attendance is recorded for every raid, thus we expect our raiders to be on time while staying the full duration for ALL raids, unless something important comes up. If raiders do not meet these standards, we recruit to fill their positions either until a replacement is found or they pick their attendance back up. Emergencies are obviously excluded, as we understand there are times where things need immediate attention, but consistent afks, absences, and tardiness is not accepted. Loot Drops are distributed through a loot council comprised of the current officers. Alt raids are now handled with the new Personal loot system. Loot is decided based on attendance/attitude/performance, with trials being last priority on loot. Performance and Logs Every raid is logged and analyzed, with many of our raiders staying competitive with each other and people of their class. Strong raid analysis is one of our biggest assets, in which we expect our raiders to do their homework for raid, but we are willing to help out if needed. With this, we expect our raiders to stay up to date on their classes and do whatever they can to increase their performance during raids. Failure to learn from mistakes, consistent poor performance, or failure to succeed in the above mentioned are acceptable reasons to replace raiders. You must be willing to accept criticism and handle being called out. If this is a problem in the slightest, this is not the place for you. We are looking for people who are going to be putting in the time and effort out of raid to better their performance in raid. This includes mythic plus farming and doing research on your own time. Salty604#1704 Xanity#1187Lity16 Feb 26
Feb 22 CD Recruiting http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=246684 Currently looking for healers with strong dps offspec and ranged dps. Raid team currently averages roughly 20 members and + ..... no tanks needed. ANYONE is encouraged to join us. Lots of members who don't raid always online! COME GET CORRUPTED! **IL855 min for raid team** Swiper#1939, Deni#1743, jcoughlin#1132Chumani3 Feb 22
Feb 8 <Phoenix Rising> (A) Recruiting Phoenix Rising is now in recruitment mode currently needing DPS to fill the final few slots of our team. Currently looking for but not limited to a DH, Ret paladin, Warlock,or Rogue but of course all others will be welcomed. If interested please send an in game mail to Ravenlash or Shuudoushi and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thank You to all who have taken the time to read this and enjoy your day. =)Ravenlash1 Feb 8
Jan 22 @@[H]the specacular soldhers@@ now recruiting LF boomies and MW. male orcs only. An exception will be made if you are a female blood elf. Must be 2.2k+ xp. We do weekly rbgs. we also are the superheroes of drak'thul and skywallStrønklesøn3 Jan 22
Jan 19 891 RSham 9/10m 10/10n&3/10h NH Hi, I'm currently looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild to call home. I'd like to find a guild on a server within the LA data center. I've been playing on the chicago data center and just moved a few weeks ago. I have amazing bandwidth 225down 25up, but my ping is 300+ to that data center. I ping very well to the LA data center (35-45ms) as I live around Lake Tahoe, CA. I'm 7/7m EN and 2/3m ToV. I'm looking for NO DRAMA down to earth and somewhat friendly people. I don't care if it's a new or old guild as long as people are welcoming and the guild is stable. I also have an alt guardian druid iLvL 854. wowprogress = http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/eredar/Crushingit Logs Guild Logs from December 11th and on = https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/2277/ from illiadan = https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18997104/latest/ from eredar = https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20404619/latest/ LA Data Centers consist of the following battlegroups: Bloodlust, Vengeance, Cyclone and Reckoning http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5954896393 Here are logs from me pugging 10/10 Normal NH & 3/10 Heroic NH (DC'd during Guldan fight & We had too many healers for Heroic.) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20404619/latest/#metric=tankhps BNET: Trichome#11427Crushingit0 Jan 19
Jan 14 <Paranormal> Is recruiting Paranormal is looking for members to boost our roster for Nighthold and heroic ToV. Currently at 7/7 HEN 3/3 ToV N And looking to progress further. Current the schedule is Friday, Sunday. From 7:30 PM to 11:30 PM west coast time. We are a generally a nice atmosphere and open guild, mostly full of good vibes, and friendly players. We joke with each other and like to pick on each other, but we also get serious when it comes to progression. Currently rank 23 on server for progression and looking to expand our horizon more towards progression. Currently need healers (Prefferably a Holy paladin.) As well as dps (warlock, boomkin, spriest, mage, ele shaman, and ww monk.) if interested add me on Btag secrett:1298Malisto0 Jan 14
Jan 14 So Nightwind... I blame Panzers.Kxx9 Jan 14
Jan 9 Holy Pally LF Active Guild Hey all I'm a long time player coming back to wow. Id like to find a guild with active players and active chat as well as TS or Vent. I mostly pvp but just need some people to chill with. Also looking for some serious arena teams. Let me know in game or on here!Exalted1 Jan 9
Jan 9 [H] <Months Behind > Recruitment Open https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752570271#1Lity0 Jan 9
Jan 4 H LF Active Casual Members Raiding &Keystones <Freakshow> is a small, casual, friends/family guild looking for some more mostly active players to fill our ranks. We have a focus to complete content, but not necessarily be in the top curve. Keystones at various times, & raids will be on Saturday 6PM server. New players welcome, we don't mind helping you learn or gear up, as long as you're reliable. Not planning to start raiding back up until the end of the month, unless recruitment goes well. We lost a tank do to IRL issues, so we are in need of a reliable tank for raids and preferably a second keystone group at some point. We are also in need for some solid (competent) DPS, as some of ours is on the lower side. But any role is welcome! Life gets in the way, and that's not a problem. Our focus is to have fun, be relaxed, and play the game with friends and see the content along the way :) You can send anyone a message, post here, or send Gloomy some mail and we'll get you invited.Gloomy0 Jan 4
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 16 Elite Raiders guild looking for members Yeah. I know. Our name insinuates that we raid. We don't, but we'd like to. If anyone is interested in joining a laid back and friendly guild who mostly focus on 5 mans send me a message in game. If we get enough members we may start raiding. Otherwise we just like to have fun doing mythics or whatever else we can get in to.Wykydtron0 Dec 16
Dec 6 Immortality Cards Looking for 3 of immortality paying well or trading other cards if needed.Necrosythe0 Dec 6
Nov 15 Malfuramun? Hi. Just looking for the best and best looking rogue that ever played here.Anthropwnagi7 Nov 15
Nov 9 SDB Team 2 (Weekend Team) - LFM SDB Is recruiting for our second raid team. We are looking for DPS currently who are interested in Mythic progression and are available Fri/Sat 9-12PST(Server time). We will have raids on Sunday as well for content that is on farm. We will be beginning Mythic progress for team 2 in the coming weeks and are looking to fill out our roster with some strong Ranged DPS who are committed to the team and want to get all the epic loots. Current progress as of 10/13 - 7/7N 7/7H Current needed team members Ranged DPS Requirements for potential recruits - The ability to obtain consumables. The ability to maintain 200k+ single target damage before we begin mythic progression. The ability to be on time to the raids and at least have speakers to hear voice comms. Minor enchants and gems are acceptable but need to be upgraded to the superior versions before mythic. Message me in game Awesometail-Drak'thul or Awesomefel-Drak'thul for more info. If you cannot find me online ask someone in guild to speak to an officer about the Weekend raid team.Awesometail5 Nov 9
Oct 28 [H]<Riot> Tichondrius - Recruiting for Raid .Sherona2 Oct 28
Oct 17 WTS Chan's Imperial Robe 35k As the title states. I'm selling this rare robe for 35k (21k under market price) PST "Coldfever" In game to meet up.Coldfever0 Oct 17
Oct 14 Looking for a new raiding guild I need a dedicated Alliance raid team, I'm able to raid on Friday nights as well as Saturdays and Sundays. Please let me know if you're in need of a tank/dps warrior.Fotemore1 Oct 14
Oct 9 ChaosTheory is Recruiting <ChaosTheory> is now recruiting healers and dps for our casual raid team. We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King, and have made very quick progress as a raid team since then. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5:30 to 9:00pm Pacific (7:30 to 11:00 Central). If you are interested in joining us, please whisper or send mail to Xenith or Promathia. You may also leave a message on our Discord server at https://discord.gg/9AqhH.Xenith3 Oct 9
Sep 24 POWER AND GLORY / DRIVEN TO CONQUER Just came back from a year or two off was wondering if any of the guys from P&G or DTC still played on skywall. -Mangaruta Day 1 SkywallPaulpierce3 Sep 24
Sep 20 [H] Pandemic is Recruiting (AM raid group) Hey all, Pandemic is recruiting for our morning raid group that runs Monday, Wednesdays, Thursday, Friday at: 7:30-9AM Eastern 6:30-8AM Central 4:30-6AM Pacific We are pretty casual, but end up doing pretty well with progression because we invest in our raiders through helpful advice and encouragement. 825+ ilvl required to raid, but contact us even if you are below that and we will help you gear up.Yakazuki0 Sep 20
Sep 20 PvP partner Looking for a PvP partner to help me learn the ropes on arena. I do fairly well in the battlegrounds. 28-35k dps but in arenas i cant do a thing. Looking for maybe a healer or a rl to run with me and maybe give me some tips. I'm an arms warriorLightbudd0 Sep 20
Sep 19 <Southern Hospitality> is recruiting! General Guild Information We are a friendly guild with a family feel that does it's best to try and help each other out. Most of our guildies are adults, with families, responsibilities, etc. With this in mind we prefer a laid back, friendly atmosphere. Our aim for Legion is to level up together, do Mythic dungeons, achievement runs, occasional PvP, and of course Raiding! If you're not interested in raiding and just looking for a close-knit community guild, we're also for you! Raiding Goals We raided semi-serious back in Cataclysm, and took a break during MoP. We're looking to rebuild a casual, laid back raid team. We encourage all our members to play what role/class/spec they enjoy the most. Our aim is to clear normal and heroic raid difficulties at our own pace for Legion. If we're comfortably clearing Heroic, we'll give Mythic difficulty a try. Raid Days/Time we set up 2 Raid nights a week that best fits our core team's schedule. Generally, our current raid schedule is Wednesday (8:00PM-10:30PM EST) and Monday (8:00PM-10:30PM EST). Guild/Raid Voice Comms We use Curse Voice for our communication and social hub, as well as our raid information center. You'll find a few of us on Curse enjoying each other's company outside of raid time as well! What we expect: We understand that real life responsibilities are priority over WoW and the unexpected can come up. We don't expect 100% raid attendance, but at least 90%. If you start to make a habit of showing up for the boss pull, just after trash has been cleared, it will be addressed. If you make a commitment to our raid team. It's expected that you have a base understanding of the fight mechanics and what your role's job/responsibilities are. Please don't be that guy who needs a complete fight breakdown on every boss. Current Raiding Needs: Raid Leader(s): Currently looking for those interested in completely taking over the Raid Lead position from myself, or sharing the responsibility! Tanks: Both our main tanking spots are filled. However, we are actively recruiting a Flex Tank/DPS. basically a flexible player that is comfortable being a 3rd tank one fight and switching back to a DPS spec the next. Healers: We are currently looking for all Healing roles except Disc Priest (as we already have one). DPS: Happily recruiting all DPS Class/Specs to fill out the remaining spots of our team! For more info or to ask some questions don't hesitate to add my Bnet: NarzBarz#1426 to inquire!Fyasco2 Sep 19
Sep 16 Rising Moon Raid Team Recruiting Looking for healers and dps. resto shammy would be nice, ranged dps preferred Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 6:00-10:00 PST Contact me or Guryon IngameSneakyfur0 Sep 16
Sep 16 <Vento Aureo> Recruiting For Raids Vento Aureo is a new guild on the Skywall server. We are a group of semi-serious players and plan on raiding heroic and hopefully mythic levels. We are currently looking for DPS to fill out our group. We're hoping to find one or two players with a tank / healer offspec. Offspec is not required at this time however. We do not expect you to be over geared already and will gladly take most players with the assumption that they will be gearing themselves outside of the raids as well. You should be geared enough to where you feel comfortable attempting mythic dungeons. Send me a tell in-game or respond here. Planned raid times will be Fridays 6pm and Saturdays at 10am (Server times).Mendur0 Sep 16
Sep 14 Drak Thul Vanilla Veterans If you remember Kurras, Spectre, Veskr, Malarianor, Davethomas and Finrod. We are all in BWL trying to make a guild to do some casual RBG. ADD ME FINROD#1934.Xénon0 Sep 14
Sep 13 Just got D/Ced... ...in the middle of a heroic instance and its a 3000 person login queue? WTF?Aneria3 Sep 13
Sep 13 Is this how your server works? ECBANKER Doesn't dismiss pet when jumping in Gnomer. Rolls needs on every item drop in a dungeon. When called out and kicked from group sends pvts being childish. Is this the normal reaction from people on your server? http://imgur.com/yOr4d2fDaghuen4 Sep 13
Sep 8 Any horde from ICC/Cata? Coming back to level and have some fun and wondering if anyone from Horde arond ICC and Cata is still around. I used to play in Pandemic and Tar Valon.Hashiesh2 Sep 8
Aug 31 The Legion is here! And definitely more active than these forums. Whats up folks, if anyone needs a tank this expansion for PuGing or running anything feel free to hit me up!Zane0 Aug 31
Aug 26 Drak Thul - Vanilla Players - from Kurras Hi old server. I've been hunting down players from this server who were in my old guilds such as relentless, marshal plan, and dynasty. Even looking for old friends. By random luck a pool of old Drak Thul players have reform on bwl. My old toon was a 60 warrior - Kurras if anyone remembers.Kathras0 Aug 26
Aug 22 WTS 2x Brawler's Harness & 1x Trapper's Shirt I'm looking to sell a few unobtainable shirts. These shirts were part of a slew of shirt's that were removed from the game during the Cataclysm Pre-Patch when starting characters were given chest pieces instead of shirts. They are unique models. The item ID's are 6125 and 127 respectively. The Trapper's Shirt ranges between 25-40k and the Harness between 40-60k on this server depending on the day and time. I am willing to take much less either in gold or Battle Pets as I do not play on this server anymore and am looking to get the gold over to Sargeras. Please post here or add me on btag Syonide #1696 to discuss and make a deal. Cheers!Syonide0 Aug 22
Aug 22 WTB Moose Run Hello! I am interested in purchasing a moose run. Please add me so that we can discuss it. Thank you :) Nakka#1273Varzul0 Aug 22
Aug 20 Paying Gold for HFC run HORDE I have experience on my Alliance toons. However, I would like to run it before Legion comes out. Msg me at Shemmy#11739 to discuss gold price or on here.Prísm0 Aug 20
Aug 19 Natures Fury is recruiting Hey all, Natures Fury is recruiting. We are a very small ADULT guild with loads of experience and we're always looking to add more. We are very casual but love to dungeon and raid as a group. No gear rage, no drama, just having fun playing together and sharing our WoW love. All levels and classes are welcome but we would really like to add some players to form an all raid group for Legion. We tentatively have raids planned Tuesdays, 6:30 - 9 pm server time and Saturdays, 5:30 - whenever, server time. We'd love to see some offtanks, dps and healers. We're also open to joining with another small guild to form a raid group and have a blast in Legion. Check us out on Skywall.Jaiida0 Aug 19