Dreadmaul and Thaurissan

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
Nov 15 Singapore H2/8 Horde Thaurissan 2night week The Thirteen Apostles We are a Singaporean based guild looking for mythic raiders to join our core team. Our raid environment is mostly chill and relax as we believe having fun while raiding is important. We are looking for focused and disciplined raiders to get as much things done each raid night as possible as we only raid twice a week. Despite our level of focus during progression raiding, ultimately we still consider ourselves casuals even though we are doing mythic content. As having fun is what's the most important to us. Our raid teams age range from mostly late 20s to 40s and even one in his 50s! Yes we are old retired hardcore raiders with families that still wants to do mythic content hence we only run progression 2 nights a week. Most of our members are from Singapore but we have players from Australia and Malaysia as well. If you think you like a casual mythic raiding environment then you have found the right place. Our wow progress page for further information https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thaurissan/The+Thirteen+Apostles. Progression Raiding schedules (GMT+8) Wednesday 8.30pm to 12midnight Sunday 8.30pm to 12midnight Casual raiding (GMT+8) - Tourist mode for our casual members who don't participate in mythic progression Thursday 8.30pm to 12midnight We use discord for communications Requirement Mature and respectful. Good raid attendance. (If you have to miss a raid please inform us beforehand) Do your own research and prepare well for raid nights. Always show up with flasks and food. We have zero tolerance to drama. We accept casual players as well. It's always nice to make more friends and the guild environment is mostly quite layback and social. Did i mention we have 5 girls in our mythic progression raid team?!! Come join us now. You can contact me at TimberWolf#1386Hollowind28 Nov 15
Nov 1 LF Guild~ Player from Singapore looking for a guild that raids 8pm or after. Currently playing a 380 mistweaver monk. Also pushing Mythic + keys. If you're recruiting, please post something here, will get back to you.Nurgh0 Nov 1
Oct 21 [H]Modus Operandi Uldir & M+10 Sales! Hello, Modus Operandi is an Australian semi-harcore raiding guild that has been running raid sales since the end of MoP and with the introduction of Mythic+ in Legion, we have also started selling M+10 runs. Payment All sales will be paid for with in-game gold, mount runs and full raid clear sales will require a 25% deposit to lock in your spot and a specific date/time, before we start the run you will be required to trade the remainder of the gold. Your spots will be reserved based off who was the first to contact us and put in their 25% deposit. If you are unable to attend the agreed upon date/time, you will need to give us a minimum of 2 weeks notification to reschedule otherwise you will forfit your deposit. Logistics Please be on time and at your keyboard for the full run to prevent delays or possibly rescheduling your run. You have to play your own character but are not required to do boss mechanics. You may be asked to tag the boss and die if mechanics could kill the raid. Loot Gear that can be traded and is not needed by any of our raiders will be traded to the buyers, if we have multiple buyers they will /roll. Keep in mind we will only take 1 of each armour type for full raid clears but not for end game boss kills. Raids Heroic G'huun 300k - AOTC Heroic Uldir Full Clear 700k - 8/8H Dungeons M+10 300k - 370ilvl(Gear) from the Dungeon run & 380ilvl(Gear) or 385ilvl(Azerite) from the Weekly Chest. Terms and Conditions By scheduling a carry run you agree to follow Blizzards Terms of Use and EULA. If at anytime we suspect you are engaging in activities not supported by the EULA or ToU (including but not limited to account sharing or real world trading) associated with the carry service the run is voided in its entirety and a full refund will be provided. The person scheduling the run, receiving the run, and paying for the run must all be on the same Battle.net account. Any party other than yourself to the carry service is strictly non-negotiable and will void any carry service immediately. Contact Us Btag: Kleon#6716 Discord: Azayzel#6504bAzayzél0 Oct 21
Oct 21 <H> LF 7.30-10.30 (GMT+8) Guild ... Hello, we are a group of strong, progression-minded raiders 1 tank + 3dps (2melee, 1range) from Singapore looking for raid spots. We have extensive raiding exp (since TBC) competing at the highest level (achievement runs before Legion (Firefighter-Mimiron), Mythic in Legion (Dreamer-Xavius). We are willing to trial individually and more than glad to test our mettle and prove our worth to your raid. Please contact Microlatios#6992 for further discussion. Currently on Barthilas but willing to xfer if guild is suitable fit. Thank you for taking the time to consider us.Faelira1 Oct 21
Oct 18 LF Blacksmith: Sunblessed Gauntlets Hi All, I've been searching for a blacksmith with the Sunblessed Gauntlets recipe. Will provide materials, tips, and love. Regards, BensyBensy0 Oct 18
Oct 15 <MASB> BFA Sales Run (Uldir,M+10) Hello friends of Thaurissan/Dreadmaul. <MASB> is back once again to offer carry services for the WoW community. <MASB> Legion sales thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763306268 Who are we? Hello and welcome to <Merely a Setback>. We are a guild of friends who have been running and selling challenge modes (M+) carries since MoP. We are a very experienced group of players who are ready to help you get your achievements, mounts and loots. we are now offering various PVE carries for in-game gold. All sales will comply with blizzard TOS and all communications will be done in game or through Battle.net. Prices will be listed below. Uldir 8/8H Uldir (AOTC) - 700k H G'huun (AOTC) - 300k In addition to your personal loots, any loots that is not an upgrade to our raiders will be handed to you. Dungeons Done by M+15 Realm First players. M+10 (380+ilvl weekly chest) - 300k In addition to weekly chest loot, we will handout tradeable loots to you from the dungeon run itself. Raids Mythic/Heroic raids will be on Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday GMT+8: 20:30-00:00 GMT+10 (Oceanic Server time): 22:30-02:00 GMT+11 (with DST): 23:30-03:00 Payment Part of the payment (20%) is paid as reservation deposit when we setup the date to ensure that both parties are committed to the run. The remaining payment will be made before the start of your run on the day itself. This deposit becomes non-refundable 2 weeks before your run is scheduled. If you need to cancel before that you may do so with a full refund, but please understand that we need to have some protection against last-minute cancellations where we are not given enough time to find a new buyer. We accept gold off server, but please bear in mind that we will have to increase the price of the service you are purchasing, as we require the extra gold to purchase WoW Tokens to transfer the gold back to our home server (Thaurissan & Dreadmaul). We accept ONLY in-game Currency and by scheduling a carry run with us, you agree to follow Blizzards Terms of Use and EULA. Reservations Spots are on a first come first serve basis. As we are fully booked for certain services, Please reserve your spot early. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel your run, a full refund of your deposit will made to you or you may choose to reschedule your run to a later date, which will be discounted by 10% to offer our apologies. Logistics Please be on time at our scheduled timing to prevent delays, if, for any reason you can't attend on the scheduled time, please inform the person in-charge ahead of time so that we may attend to other customers while we re-schedule your run. You are not required to do boss mechanics and may be asked to tag the boss and die if a mechanic could cause a wipe within the raid. Disclaimer We accept ONLY in-game gold and all forms of communications will ONLY be done in game or though Battle.net, any other forms of request will not be entertained and will be ignored. If at anytime we suspect that you are engaging in activities not supported by Blizzard's ToU and EULA associated with the carry service, the run will be voided and a full refund will be made. All prices are subject to change without prior notice Contact If you are interested in purchasing from us or have any further questions please do not hesitate to add either of us on Battletag: Affectionqt#1299 or Jason#1760Qeb2 Oct 15
Oct 9 [H] Modus Operandi 7/8M Recruiting RDPS! About Us Modus Operandi is a semi-hardcore raiding guild from Dreadmaul/Thaurissan, our guild members are primarily located in Australia/New Zealand, we are aiming to clear Heroic/Mythic Raids while it's relevant and making sure we have a solid team for the next raid tiers & expansions to come. Our guild is focused on creating friendships and enjoying the time together while also getting some good progression :). We are looking for a few more friends to join us! What we’re looking for We’re recruiting players that want to clear Mythic raids while it's relevant, we are generally open to all classes and specs and if you are an exceptional player we would love to read your application. If you are interested in applying with us, head over to our guild website and submit an application or contact us in-game. We don't have any requirements for people who want to join as a social/casual player. So if you are interested in joining the guild but not the raid team feel free to just ask for an invite in-game. Raid Times Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday & Monday 8:00pm-11:00pm (AEST) During Daylight Savings we will be running from 8:00pm-11:00pm (AEDT) Raid schedule will change after progression, generally 1-3 days depending on clearing speed. What we expect from you 1) Raiders are expected to come to raid with the best available consumables, gems and enchants. This includes, flasks, food, and potions. We do attempt to supply said consumables but you should try bring your own in case we are running low, forgot to make some or they are extremely expensive etc. 2) You must be using Discord with a decent Microphone, DBM or BigWigs, RC Loot Council, Exorsus Raid Tools and WeakAuras2. These addons are non-negotiable. 3) Willingness to accept criticism and have an attitude of self-improvement. 4) We don't tolerate drama. 5) Owner of a stable internet connection. 6) You are always representing Modus Operandi. Act appropriately to outsiders and behave in kind to your fellow raiders/leadership. 7) Have good time management. If you have to be late or miss a raid, please notify us via text or the AFK text channel on Discord. We know RL will take precedent over WoW we only ask you notify us ahead of time. Loot Rules We run Loot Council with the RC Loot Council addon and occasionally trials will be viable for loot, as long as core raiders do not need said items. For more information on RC Loot Council and how we use it, please contact us. Contact Us Azayzél-Dreadmaul - Kleon#6716 https://modus-operandi.guildlaunch.comAzayzél29 Oct 9
Oct 8 Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood0 Oct 8
Sep 23 [H] 9/11M Arms LF M+/Casual Raid Guild I dont have as much time to play this expansion, so I'm LF guild that runs M+ frequently and casual raids. My only available raid times are Fridays and Saturdays.Buttufop0 Sep 23
Sep 23 LFM Oceanic M+ Community <No Raids Allowed> Hey all, Looking for good players who aren't toxic to come join our Oceanic M+ Community. The plan is to run 1 Heroic clear a week to get Azerite peices etc and rest of the time have a pool of good players forming and running keys whenever xD (possibly scheduled if the demand for it is there) So, if you want to push keys and aren't a douchebag message/mail me in game. So far we have too many tanks and healers so.. make of that what you will To join you should have at some point in Legion been comfortable in 20+ keys See you soon xD SquishSquishý3 Sep 23
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 1 [H] Wolf Breed - BFA Recruitment <Wolf Breed> is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild (Horde) on the joint Thaurissan and Dreadmaul server (that's OCE). Us: In Legion we raided at the mythic level in every raid, clearing on average about two-thirds of the content each patch. Our officers and raid leading team are a mixed bag of fun, competent raiders with extensive mythic raiding history, and the core team itself also hosts many experienced raiders, as well as newer players who demonstrated a high aptitude for the game after starting this expansion. We have always taken great pride in our laid-back, fun and engaging community, and hope to continue in that spirit going forth into BfA. You: -Mature: here to have a good time with some great people, and to push as far as we can each tier. Everyone has bad days sometimes, but that's not an excuse to make unnecessary drama. -Capable: able to optimise their output through simming and practice in-game (we can teach you the mechanics, but we don't have time to teach you how to play your class). Some degree of raiding history at the mythic level is highly favoured. -Punctual and Prepared: show up every week, or give significant notice if you won't be able to make it. Show up on time (that means 10 minutes before the start of raid), with all your necessary consumables, having read up and at least acquired a basic understanding of the boss(es) being progressed on that night. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our Raid Schedule - AEST (GMT+10): Thursday: 8:00pm-11:00pm SVT (Farm night) Monday: 8:00pm-11:00pm SVT (M Prog Night 1) Tuesday: 8:00pm-11:00pm SVT (M Prog Night 2) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Recruiting Priority: High: Resto Druid / Rogue / Boomkin / Warlock Low: DK Note - all applications will be considered, regardless of class. For more information or to apply: Contact Silverdoom-Thaurissan or Sempiternal-Dreadmaul in game, or add Silver#14351 and Beefitz#1432 to bnet.Silverdoom1 Sep 1
Aug 18 Uk players? Hey all. I'm an Aussie living in UK, looking for more people to play with. Been playing since Vanilla and don't want to start new EU characters. Anyone play during UK times?Teddybomba1 Aug 18
Aug 18 Looking for wow players Looking for a friend from Australia to play world of Warcraft with on moon guard. Male between 35-50 please reply must voice and have discord and of course play wow. Thank youDarll0 Aug 18
Aug 18 A: 2 returning looking for a Mature Guild Hi.. I'm looking for a active guild to hang out in with my mate as we play through the new expansion. We used to be hardcore players and have had accounts from Vanilla. Though we started being on and off again around the end of Litch King. I only started playing again a few days ago, and slowly working though the map completions on my Warlock. I am playing a warlock at the mo though I have played all classes over the course of the years with my on and off again time in wow and have most of them around 90-100ish (I wasn't here for last 2 expansions). I usually end up playing a healer in end game, but I like Demo DPS for questing and experiencing the story. Basically we are looking for an active guild of mature players for social interaction. I am starting to feel I am playing a solo game, not a online MMO! I am in a random invite guild at the mo to just stop all the random invites but it was form Panda and I am usually the only one ever online (apart form my RL buddy). So, if you are looking for a few mature players, who are very active and good in a run then let me know. We play a little battleground for fun now and then but not really into arena. We are really looking for a social and casual guild, though as time goes by we hope to participate in end game content. We are planning to level a Allied Faction toon as well. I play as Jynks on Dreadmaul... please send me a letter and I'll come play with you guys!Jynks0 Aug 18
Aug 10 Returning Tank Any social alliance guilds recruiting? I am one of the many returning players, and looking for a new guild to call home. I usual main tank and heals. Haven’t raided much in the past due to family and time constraints but always willing to try when I am able.Izzy0 Aug 10
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] Discord Community Although our overall design is catered towards late night and early morning US players, we highly encourage our Oceanic brothers and sisters to join the cause! Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 1:00 PM and 3:00 AM Australian Eastern Time (9:00 PM and 11: 00 AM Eastern US Time). The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus2 Aug 9
Aug 8 <MASB> Mythic Gul'Dan Mount And Etc, Sales *UPDATED 5AUGUST2018* Who are we? Hello and welcome to <Merely a Setback>. We are a guild of friends who have been running and selling challenge modes (M+) carries since MoP. We are a very experienced group of players who are ready to help you get your achievements, mounts and loots. As progression has ended, we are now offering various PVE carries for in-game gold. All sales will comply with blizzard TOS and all communications will be done in game or through Battle.net. Prices will be listed below The Nighthold Mythic Gul'dan Mount (www.wowhead.com/item=137575) (1% Drop rate when BFA hits) Title: Vengeance Incarnate (M Elisande all loot included) Price: ~1M Schedule for Mythic Gul'dan Mount 25/7/2018 - Booked 26/7/2018 - Booked 1/8/2018 - Booked 2/8/2018 - Booked 8/8/2018 - Booked 9/8/2018 - Booked Trial of Valor Mythic Trial of Valor The Chosen run: ~800k Requirements - Buyers will be required to understand basic English and be at least 925+ iLvL to be able to survive all incidental damage. we will designate a healer for you to follow around and perform some simple avoiding of mechanics. Buyers will receive "The Chosen" title and "of the Chosen Dead" transmog set for your armour type. Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne Full HEROIC clear with MASTERLOOT: 1.5M Full HEROIC clear with PERSONALLOOT: 300k HEROIC Argus the Unmaker PERSONALLOOT for AOTC: 100k Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne We currently offer single bosses deals as well as packaged deals. Any loot that our raiders might need (Titanforged) will be reserved unless specified otherwise. Bosses Garothi Worldbreaker: 200k Felhounds of Sargeras: 200K Antoran High Command: 300K Portal Keeper Hasabel: 300K The Defense of Eonar: 300K Imonar the Soulhunter: 600K Kin'garoth: 600K Varimathras: 600K The Coven of Shivarra: 600K Aggramar: 1M Cutting Edge Argus the Unmaker (No Mount): 2M Packages Tier Bosses Only 6/11M: 2M Garothi Worldbreaker - The Coven of Shivarra 9/11M: 3M Cutting Edge 11/11M (No Mount): 5M Dungeons M+15 (Completion in-time): 100k - 200k server dependant M+20 (Completion in-time): 200k - 300k server dependant Raids Mythic raids will be on Wednesday,Thursday M Gul'Dan raid could be any of the 2 days depending on your preference. GMT+8: 20:30-00:00 GMT+10 (Oceanic Server time): 22:30-02:00 GMT+11 (with DST): 23:30-03:00 Payment Part of the payment (20%) is paid as reservation deposit when we setup the date to ensure that both parties are committed to the run. The remaining payment will be made before the start of your run on the day itself. This deposit becomes non-refundable 2 weeks before your run is scheduled. If you need to cancel before that you may do so with a full refund, but please understand that we need to have some protection against last-minute cancellations where we are not given enough time to find a new buyer. We accept gold off server, but please bear in mind that we will have to increase the price of the service you are purchasing, as we require the extra gold to purchase WoW Tokens to transfer the gold back to our home server (Thaurissan & Dreadmaul). We accept ONLY in-game Currency and by scheduling a carry run with us, you agree to follow Blizzards Terms of Use and EULA. Reservations Spots are on a first come first serve basis. As we are fully booked for certain services, Please reserve your spot early. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel your run, a full refund of your deposit will made to you or you may choose to reschedule your run to a later date, which will be discounted by 10% to offer our apologies. Logistics Please be on time at our scheduled timing to prevent delays, if, for any reason you can't attend on the scheduled time, please inform the person in-charge ahead of time so that we may attend to other customers while we re-schedule your run. You are not required to do boss mechanics and may be asked to tag the boss and die if a mechanic could cause a wipe within the raid. Disclaimer We accept ONLY in-game gold and all forms of communications will ONLY be done in game or though Battle.net, any other forms of request will not be entertained and will be ignored. If at anytime we suspect that you are engaging in activities not supported by Blizzard's ToU and EULA associated with the carry service, the run will be voided and a full refund will be made. All prices are subject to change without prior notice Contact If you are interested in purchasing from us or have any further questions please do not hesitate to add me on Battletag: Affectionqt#1299Chakrafool37 Aug 8
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 21 Dm&Th OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 17 <Unlimited> GMT+10 & GMT+8 Recruiting Unlimited is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild. We have players from Malaysia and Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Australia, New Zealand and other countries in Asia Pacific. We welcome casual players to have some fun together. What we bring to our guild members: - A friendly and competent raiding environment that strives to progress in Mythic raids - Guild's M+ teams who enjoy pushing Mythic+ keystones each week - Advice on how to play your class/role if needed - Advice on reading Warcraft Logs & simming We are currently recruiting for BFA and would like to hear from you. We will be hitting the x-pac hard and looking for dedicated players to join the ranks. Current Scheduled raids are: Wed/Thu: 8.00PM-11:00M Server Time Team A Wed/Mon: 9pm - 12am GMT+8 Team B We are recruiting skilled and dedicated players who can commit to our raid schedule, competent of their class, know the fights and mechanics. Enjoy clearing the content together without immature behaviour. Casual raiders with unstable raid schedule due to real life are welcome too. During progression we will supply: - Cauldrons - Feasts Core raiders and members repairs are paid for. If you think we are the guild for you, feel free to add me on B-tag honey#1274 (GM) Less#11941 (Team 2) Mattbro69#1497 (Team 1) Please contact the officers for more information.Allwynna0 Jul 17
Jul 12 LFG on BFA Hi, I recently came back to WOW and looking for a guild to raid with on BFA. Preferably one with a +8gmt schedule. You can contact me via battletag: Cockroach#11202. Thank you!Rwd0 Jul 12
Jul 11 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal3 Jul 11
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 3
Jun 2 [Marauders][H-Barthilas] LFM for BFA [Maraurders] [Horde - Barthilas] - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for more members for BFA, we have spots open for healers and DPS for our raid team. We use RCLootcouncil for loot distribution and Angry Assignments for notes. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563, Zirakath#1385 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits.Deltablü0 Jun 2
May 28 [H] Contingency Plan - Casual Recruitment Not interested in mythic raiding? Have adult responsibilities and can't dedicate your life to this game? Trying to make some new friends to do dungeons with? Then we might be the guild for you! We are currently looking to expand our numbers with true casuals. Our current goals are to run mythic+ dungeons (what keys you got?), polishing off any Legion achievements and basically preparing for BfA. A bit about our current members. We are all 25-40 years of age. Some of us have kids, some work full time or have strange working hours. We would like to find people in a similar situation who want to log on a couple nights a week and do something. People are generally online between 7-11pm server time, so if you would like to have a chat then hit us up! Just search the guild with a /who and ask to chat to me, I'll probably be on an alt. All classes/specs are welcome, however, we'd love some healers.Sulyvahn0 May 28
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 16 Looking For Friends to Play With hi i have been playing wow since Panda with friends who stopped playing 1 by 1 in the way and now im all alone :( and because of that im no longer doing anything in game... most days i just login and do abit of rep grind (cos i need pathfinder one) :/ wanna have some friends to play with /cry my battle tag is KirinKnights#6271 / my server is Thaurissan :D P.S. this is a double post, i do not know how to delete a post once its created :(Kirinshammy1 May 16
May 4 [A] rogue returning lfg Hi all i have been back to wow for a couple of months after stopping at the end of WotLK and have geared my self up to ilvl 950. I am looking for a casual raid guild only as due to my work rota (2 days 2 nights 4 off) i cannot consistent attend (8 does not go into 7 :( ). I am more than happy to just sub in if a spot is open, learn progression and wipe as often as needed. For what it is worth i ran progression through molten core, blackwing, onyxia, serpent shrine. Led a raid guild through magtheridon gruuls tempest keep and some of blackwing before moving oceanic for sunwell and woltk raids. All that to say i have quite a bit of past experience and take the time to study up and come prepared. Other than that i like to run mythics and are gearing my off spec up for some pvp. All in all im just a bit bored of solo ! hit me up in game or here if you think you have a spot for me :)Noremorse0 May 4
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
May 1 <Marauders> [Barthilas H] LFM for mythic prog [Maraurders] 2/11M - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our aim is to break into some mythic content Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for some more DPS, preferably ranged, DH or WW but will take other melee too. We are also looking for a healer preferably a palidan We use RCLootcouncil for loot distribution and Angry Assignments for notes. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563, Zirakath#1385 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits and progressing into Antorus and future raid content!Zirakath0 May 1
May 1 Returning player LF PVE raiding guild I'm a returning player who just hit 110 a week ago. Have previous raiding experience in vanilla, TBC and WOTLK before I stopped due to RL commitments. I've Main Tanked in raids with a war in TBC, and started wow career as a healer(priest). Decided to come back to the game but playing alone is getting boring. Am currently just doing random heroics to gear up and just finishing up the other zones. What I offer: 1) I enjoy tanking! 2) I've been gearing up dps as well because I know most guilds would probably have tank roles filled. 3) Laid back, no drama attitude. 4) Willing to level an alt(or change mains) if the guild needs me. 5) Willing to do my homework before raids(ie flasks/food, reading up on fights etc). What I'm looking for: 1) <H> guilds that raid Weekday/Sunday around 10pm +8GMT. Can go till late. 2) Newly formed guilds are fine as long as everyone has the same goals. 3) A friendly and matured group of people to hang out with in game. I'll be a good fit, I promise. :DOsu2 May 1
May 1 Hunter lf Guild. Hi, I'm Cat. I recently made a character on this server after being on US servers for the majority of my WoW experience and I am looking for a place to call home. I would like to do some raiding, mythics and the likes but I am mostly looking for consistent people to play with. The majority of my experience on WoW has been very anti social for reasons that I am not comfortable discussing on here, but I am now in a position where I can step out and make some friends. If you feel you may have a spot for me, please send me a message Catixie#6425 Thank you :)Catixia2 May 1
Apr 18 Active alliance raiding guilds on Dreadmaul Hi all, I was wondering if there is any active raiding guilds on this server still?Huntenei1 Apr 18
Apr 17 [H] <Quintessence> LFM GMT+8 2x nights a week 0Sherbae1 Apr 17
Apr 17 Mythic+ OCE Community Discord Hi all If you are anything like me, you have been struggling to find Mythic+ groups for oceanic keys. In effort to make this easier and assist players with forming new friendships and bonds, I've created a dedicated Discord community for OCE Mythic+ keys. https://discord.gg/9mtpSb7 Features include; Rank bot to update Mythic+ score\ Dedicated M+ rooms LFG for both horde and alliance Music bot Capped dungeon voice channels (to prevent people spamming / joining mid-run) Look forward to seeing you there!Rubîx0 Apr 17
Apr 12 <Marauders> Barthilas [H] LFM for Mythic [Maraurders] 2/11M - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our aim is to break into some mythic content Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for some more DPS, preferably ranged, DH or WW but will take other melee too. We use RCLootcouncil for loot distribution and Angry Assignments for notes. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563, Zirakath#1385 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits and progressing into Antorus and future raid content!Zirakath0 Apr 12
Apr 2 [H] Hoju 3/11M Horde 2 night/wk Recruiting Hey all, Hoju is recruiting for raiders for mythic and social raiding for Mythic ATB and going ingto BFA. We raid Wed/Thu 8pm SVT Mythic Monday 8pm SVT alt heroic and we're looking for relaxed casual and experienced players who just wants to raid 2 to 3 hours a night while killing some bosses and having bants on discord. The core team comprises of top players who just don't have the time investment as they use to due to work/family/etc. If you feel like this fits you feel free to pst me erik#1622 or ask by /who Hoju for whom to speak to.Erikm1 Apr 2
Mar 29 XREALM MYTHIC RAID TEAM Hey boys BUNNINGS SNAG WITH DAD here Hosting a XREALM mythic raid team When? WED + THURS - 8-11pm SVT Starting the 4th of April Requirements: #965 + ilvl # AOTC # Gemmed and chanted # Make use of consumables # Have discord - mic not required unless you are a tank # Show up 10 mins before raid # Must be able to stay the full 3 hours # Have a positive attitude - no ego maniacs this aint rank 1 raiding boys! Sign up via our discord : https://discord.gg/RhtvG7J State your ilvl / role / realm - add your btag if you want, or i will msg you on discord. Let us know if you can make both days or just 1 All roles needed. Loot will be PERSONAL - what you don't need you trade to me to hand out. I will be giving to guildies first. As it will be rare that someone doesn't need their mythic loot - this shouldn't be a problemo. The stronger our core guys get, the better these pugs will be! Cheers - Stranger#6450 on bnet to chat Lets enjoy the rest of legion and see how far we can getPunjabi0 Mar 29
Mar 25 [H] <Marauders> Barthilas LFM for Mythic [Maraurders] 11/11H - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our aim is to break into some mythic content Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for some more DPS, preferably ranged but will take melee too. We use RCLootcouncil for loot distribution and Angry Assignments for notes. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563, Zirakath#1385 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits and progressing into Antorus and future raid content!Zirakath0 Mar 25
Mar 8 [H] <Marauders> Barthilas LFM for Mythic [Maraurders] 11/11H - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our aim is to break into some mythic content Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for some more DPS, preferably ranged but will take melee too. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits and progressing into Antorus and future raid content!Ziräkath5 Mar 8
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 25 (H) Cognition 4/11M Recruiting Off Realm We are located on Malfurion/Trollbane server. Our guild maintains a philosophy of efficiency and team-work. We are specifically looking for established players who would like to be part of a mature group dedicated to performing their best. We run a semi-hardcore raid team. 2/24 Update: Recruiting experienced and dedicated raiders. Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30PM server. Visit our website to apply. Any further info you need will be on the site including contact info. cognitionguild.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ We strongly urge players applying to maintain a viable off spec.Divine0 Feb 25
Feb 13 New Player Looking for Levelling Guild! Hey guys and girls I'm new to the game and would love to join a social levelling guild! I play everyday with hours spent depending on whether or not I have work that day. I'll be active and will help the guild in any way I can. I'm in Brisbane, Australia so running on AEST. Thanks!Aurelia0 Feb 13
Feb 5 [A] Völtage - 3/11 M - Dath/Khaz [A] <Voltage> We are a semi-hardcore guild currently looking to recruit a few extra players to compliment our core roster for Mythic ATBT progression. Raiding Progression 10/10 H NH, 9/9 H TOS, 5/9 M TOS, 11/11 H ATBT. 3/11 M ATBT Needs DPS Pref (Rogue/MM Hunter/Frost DK/Ele-Enh Shammy,Warlock,Fire-Frost Mage) HEALS Pref (R Sham, Disc Priest, MW Monk) All Exceptional candidates will be considered !! Raiding Schedule Mythic Progression:- Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm AEST Raiding Goal : Cutting Edge As a raiding guild, we have gone from strength to strength, and we are always on the lookout for exceptional raiders to compliment our amazing line-up. I would love to have a chat with you, discuss your ambitions and goals within the game, and see if Voltage is the place for you to achieve those. I am available through the day on Sajesstive#6264 on Discord, and afternoons/nights on BTAG Doggadogjr#1662. Look forward to hearing from you !!Sajesstive0 Feb 5
Feb 5 Duplicate, Pls delete. Duplicate, please delete.Sajesstive0 Feb 5
Jan 24 [H] OMS | Weekend Raid | 1/11 M Recruiting! One Mist Silver Our guild of adult raiders was founded at the end of the MOP expansion and has raided continuously until present. Our purpose is to provide a long term framework for fostering growth as a competitive player while still maintaining a fun and social environment. Our Vision We believe that Mythic content can be cleared in the current patch without raiding 20 hours a week. After our holiday break, we are currently looking to start Mythic Antorus. Guild Info RCLootCouncil is used for loot distribution. Rare raid drops such as mounts and pets are shared among everyone using our custom reward system. We provide cauldrons and enchants for regular raiders and expect raiders to provide their own dps potions. Guild repairs are provided for those who are invested in the guild. There is also an optional raid held most Friday evenings at 730pm AEST GMT +10 which is usually a Heroic Antorus run. We consider it to be a good chance to socialize, get some nice loot and familiarize yourself with progression content before entering the main raid. We also have a very active Mythic+ environment with many players completing a 15+ each week. These groups are held almost all hours of the day or night. Raid Schedule Saturday Morning: 730am - 11am AEST GMT +10 Sunday Morning: 730am - 11am AEST GMT +10 Current progression NH: 10/10H - 6/10M EN: 7/7M ToV: 3/3H ToS: 9/9H - 5/9 M Antorus: 11/11 H - 1/11 M Currently recruiting ANY R DPS, Healers. ANY EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WILL BE CONSIDERED! If you're interested in learning more about our guild, please contact: Draethz187#1326 or Nihilius#1485Corinthia19 Jan 24
Jan 12 [H] OMS | Weekend Raid | 11/11H Recruiting! One Mist Silver Our guild of adult raiders was founded at the end of the MOP expansion and has raided continuously until present. Our purpose is to provide a long term framework for fostering growth as a competitive player while still maintaining a fun and social environment. Our Vision We believe that Mythic content can be cleared in the current patch without raiding 20 hours a week. We are currently looking to start Mythic Antorus. Guild Info RCLootCouncil is used for loot distribution. Rare raid drops such as mounts and pets are shared among everyone using our custom reward system. We provide cauldrons and enchants for regular raiders and expect raiders to provide their own dps potions. Guild repairs are provided for those who are invested in the guild. There is also an optional raid held most Friday evenings at 730pm AEST GMT +10 which is usually a Normal Antorus run. We consider it to be a good chance to socialize, get some nice loot and familiarize yourself with progression content before entering the main raid. We also have a very active Mythic+ environment with many players completing a 15+ each week. These groups are held almost all hours of the day or night. Raid Schedule Saturday Morning: 730am - 11am AEST GMT +10 Sunday Morning: 730am - 11am AEST GMT +10 Current progression NH: 10/10H - 6/10M EN: 7/7M ToV: 3/3H ToS: 9/9H - 5/9 M Antorus: 11/11 H Currently recruiting ANY R DPS, Tanks (shamans preferred) If you're interested in learning more about our guild, please contact: Nihilius#1485 or Draethz187#1326Nihilüs20 Jan 12