Arathor and Drenden

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
Nov 30 [H] Tazdingo (6/10 M NH, 9/9N 9/9H ToS) Update: Due to real life pulling several of our core members away from the game we are encouraging all who are looking to see heroic (and hopefully mythic) raid content to consider the Tazdingo guild. We still have a core team of experienced raiders but are looking to bolster our numbers even more! All skill levels, classes, and roles are welcome to apply. What we need from you is to be able to take feedback and learn from mistakes. Some details on current tier: 9/9N, 9/9H ToS, still looking for more for Argus. Some background and details: Tazdingo (7/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV, 10/10 H, 6/10 M NH) is a US Horde guild focused on progression raiding. Its leadership is comprised of players who understand that a strong community and mutual respect is what makes this game fun! We are inviting those who love to raid and who are socially minded to join us in semi-hardcore progression raiding. We raid Wed and Thurs. from 5-8pm PST. While rebuild, Wednesday is usually normal to facilitate some of the newer players to catch up while Thursdays are heroic. We require those on our progression team to value attendance and punctuality. The guild happily provides all pots, flasks, gems, enchants, and guild repair to progression raiders. Please take a moment to visit our website at taz.enjin.com or contact: Filamaliemi (Gonzapayne#1473) Kigallar (Pr1mitive#1453) Stroganof (Krunky4u#1750)Stroganof18 Nov 30
Nov 27 [H]<Precibus> Recruting Casual Raiders Hi Everyone <Precibus> is recruiting casual raiders! We are a relaxed group for friends who currently are raiding Tuesdays at 6:30EST with an optional raid on the weekend. Our raid group consists mostly of guild members combined with regular friends picked up when filling the remaining spots from the group finder. We have cleared normal tomb and are now 8/9H. We are focusing on filling our ranks in preparation for the release of Antorus with the remaining time being used to get everyone use to each other and understand everyone’s capabilities. All roles welcomed! To get more information or to join please talk to anyone online, message myself on BNet @ Pipy#1993 or join our discord server: discord.gg/kctnjHY *Updated Progress to 8/9H ToSNoravianna2 Nov 27
Nov 21 Server population As Drenden and Arathor have a notably low population, and the new expansion having been announced, one topic has been brought to the surface again, that being realm merging. Do you think there's a possibility that we'll be connected to another realm, or that blizzard will implement a solution/system to increase the player count on not just our realms put more low population servers. while I enjoy our little humble abode, it breaks my heart to not even see things like text moving through trade chat sometimes. With So much positive change happening as of late, I think that we will see some information on the current state of mergers as a whole. From a personal standpoint, I'v played on the server so long I'm a bit too sentimental to leave :) Any thoughts, opinions, or predictions, on this matter that people would like to share on the future?Droge0 Nov 21
Nov 19 Nocuous Any BC/LK Nocuous peeps still play on this server?Binytoobs11 Nov 19
Nov 19 942 AoTC Bear Tank LF Guild 942 AoTC Guardian Druid looking for a strong, solid guild with an established raid core. Alliance or Horde, it doesn't really matter to me so long as the guild is active, social, and engaged and does more than just raid log and has about a 6-9 hour/week raid schedule. My ideal times would be 9pm EST till whenever, or anytime during the day from 9am on until about 3pm. Aside from that, mostly looking for that great group of people who enjoy the game and know how to have fun. Any questions, comments, or inquiries....feel free to hit me up anytime. BTag: Proteansoul#1851 Discord: Monsta!#9407Dahmonsta0 Nov 19
Nov 4 Looking for casual guild (raid weekend) I have a few toons on Arathor, Pally Tank (main) priest (110 but needs work) Mage and hunter both 110 but need gear. I travel during the week and can't get reliable connection all the time, weekends are best. not a lot of messages here, trying my luckOxe1 Nov 4
Nov 4 Shadow Priest looking for guild Hello I am looking for a friendly guild to belongDromus1 Nov 4
Nov 4 Priest+Druid looking for Alliance guild Good day, Drenden/Arathor folks! I'm a former BC-era raider who left WoW in 2008, returned earlier this year. I've a Shadowpriest and Resto Druid leveling through WotLK content. I'm hoping to raid once I'm caught up but also looking for an active, social guild where people actually log into voice chat outside raid hours. Available most nights and weekends US time, on Bnet at Bandaron#11424.Heavenstorm1 Nov 4
Nov 4 Fresh guild Behind The Curve Behind The Curve is a new guild created to bring the fun back to wow! GM/Co-GM have been playing since BC off and on. Taking all level toons but Would like to focus on Mythic + till guild Is big enough to raid. But whiling and able to help leveling. If interested in make wow fun again. Message or mail smokchi or Jj in game. keysersoze#1792Smokchi0 Nov 4
Nov 1 <Straight Outta Combat> We are a small, casual guild looking for more members. We are mostly family members looking to meet some people for mythics, etc. We hope to start casual, weekend raiding once we have enough members. Anyone is welcome to join. Feel free to message me in game beocookie#1274Zanek1 Nov 1
Nov 1 [H] Straight Outta Combat LFM Straight Outta Combat on Arathor is looking for a few people to fill out a Sunday evening raid team. This is a very small, casual family guild (no elitists). We have a few new players so we will be starting out with normal EN. We currently need a 2nd tank, some more heals and some dps. Please send a battle.net message if interested. Sinster#1874Clevercowpun4 Nov 1
Oct 25 Shot in the dark So, given there isn't a lot of activity on the forums realm wise, this is a shot in the dark. The Horde on our servers is about half the population of alliance so to form heroic capable teams let alone mythic proves very difficult. My questions is, should anyone still look here, are there any horde guilds raiding with roughly 10-12 people that are capable of clearing heroic in full up for trying a co-op strategy to see if we can get some Horde into mythic content. This is entirely unofficial, of course, just curious if anyone even has the interest. I'm not talking about a guild merger or anything along those lines, just two raid groups combining people competing for spots and then have one night where said combined team tried mythic. Not expecting too much, but on the small chance someone sees this and finds the prospect interesting feel free to reach out to me in game.Stroganof0 Oct 25
Oct 10 Question about Drenden and arathor Hi all! I might be new to Drenden soon. I was wondering how the server is? I heard you guys were pretty laid back on WoWwiki so I was curious if this was a helpful server to switch to. :) I'm not sure if anything has changed but is both of the merged servers a EST time zone realm? Thanks in advice! ^_^ Just looking forms new server to hop to and character chill with new players. :D Been playing since Vanilla so hehe. :) If there is anything I need to know about the server such as guilds, raiding, how good the server population is can you let me know? Thanks have a good weekend! :) And how is Alliance and Horde? Is it balanced? Thanks.Remar1 Oct 10
Sep 29 <Focused Aggression> <Focused Aggression> is an alliance guild located on Drenden. We have been a raiding guild since Wrath of Lich King. We are a semi-casual guild that wants to kill bosses while still having fun. Our goal is to kill as many mythic bosses as possible while still maintaining a laid back atmosphere. Our schedule: Tuesday: 6pm-8pm PST Wednesday: 6pm-8pm PST Thursday: 6pm-8pm PST Current Progression: 6/9H Tomb of Sargeras We are currently recruiting: Tanks: Open for discussion (Druid)(DK) Healers: with a dps offspec: Resto Druid (preferred) RDPS: Ranged-Lock/Mage MDPS: Dk/Dh/Rogue/Warrrior PST Anyone in guild and they can direct you to the correct officer. Krymore#1929Shampion1 Sep 29
Aug 27 [A] Affliction Lock LF Heroic Guild Hey there, hoping to find a guild that is looking for ranged that is progressing through Heroic ToS. Best days would be weekdays and possibly Sunday. Free from 7:30PM EST until Midnight usually.Warpedshadow0 Aug 27
Aug 20 Bronze Proto-Welp On the Drenden Auction house there is the rare drop for sale. Cheapest price on the realm. The Bronze Proto-Welp is a perfect combination with the Time Lost Proto-Drake!!Storhet0 Aug 20
Aug 13 LF Guild to Raid during the day. This question is very simple. Does any guild on our connected realms raid between the hours of 10am and 2pm EST on weekdays? With kids going back to school I am looking to fill that time slot a few days a week. All I ever see is night raiding starting at 8pm EST or later. There has to be a small group of stay at home parents out there that could use a tank or DPS for progression raiding during the morning hours. If you belong to one of those guilds please let me know here and I will see what I can do about getting in contact with you. ThanksGandolf0 Aug 13
Aug 3 [A] The Reign Guild: <The Reign> Server: Drenden-Arathor Faction: Alliance Raid Times: Monday, Wednesday, Thurday 8PM-10PM EST The Reign is a casual group of friends that are progressing through Tomb of Sargeras Heroic (currently 9/9N 3/9H). We raid 3 times per week for just a couple hours each and usually have people who want to push mythic plus keys. We are an adult guild and are looking for those who are 18+ with very few exceptions. We are currently recruiting ranged dps, specifically mage and druid (we have only 1 person who is on this token ;D) If you have any questions or are looking to join you can send me a PM to Marcelline, Stoneagle, Shraven or Kradin.Marcelline0 Aug 3
Jul 3 Priest + Shaman LF progression guild Hey, I main a 914 ilvl shadow/holy priest that both have concordance and a 911 ele/resto shaman with 49 traits on each spec. Im currently 9/9 normal ToS and 4/9 heroic ToS. I'm looking for a guild to join for progression. Im free to raid most nights. I would prefer to be contacted in game through mail, but you can also reply here. Im alliance btw.Amarra0 Jul 3
Jun 25 <The Infinite> Looking for you? Just a little about our guild.... But 1st.. the "TL;DR" version is simply this: Looking for solid DPS that would like to raid Heroic WITHOUT the stereotypical "Hardcore Raiders" aggravations. The Infinite was formed by a group of people that all believed in a premise that 1st and foremost... the game is intended to be FUN. And several of us simply were not having fun in an environment that included derisive badgering and condemnation of others in a game, specifically because of raiding mistakes. We are a very laid back Casual Raiding Guild. HOWEVER, that is not to mean that we do not want to progress. We do. And in a true sense of progression we want to identify what is required to perform. But performance doesn't have to be obtained at the expense of basic human decency. Respect for players and members of the guild becomes our core principle. We do NOT recruit via Trade Channel SPAM, etc. Typically the majority of the people in the guild came from us seeing someone NOT in a guild and talking with them. I know... communication... what a concept. But talking with people in game allows very quickly to identify if the person is rude, etc. I always tell people when discussing joining the guild, "We make no demands on our guild members... other than people have to treat each other with respect." To that end... concerning Raiders... we ask for some very simple things. 1. The use of addons such as DBM, GTFO, etc. 2. Enchantment and Gemming of gear. (Officers and Raiders all help each other out with these items.) 3. Helping with collection on a regular basis of mats in gam for the creation of Pots , Flasks etc. that we use for the Raids. We do offer guild repairs for most ranks incremented for raiders. Our Raid times are Fri and Sat nights for three hours each night starting at 8pmEST. The majority of our Raiders are Adults well into their 30's so these raid times best suit their ability to attend on a committed basis without interference in work schedules. We have Committed Tanks and Heals. Occasionally we have a need for an additional Healer... but it is VERY Rare. What we are looking for is Strong DPS that would like to join us on a regular committed basis. You do NOT need to be a "Pro-Raider". You do NOT have to have a laundry list of logs, and requirements to join us. But we do need people that are willing to be open to communication on possibility of improvement. This is handled respectfully... but honestly. We are a group of people that enjoy raiding together as a team. We succeed TOGETHER, so determining the best way to accomplish that is nothing more than a team effort. I know this is long winded. But stating what we are looking for is the HONEST way to find the right people. We do not want to disrupt what we have... we want to add to it, to compliment it. If you would like to join us after having read all of this... YOU ARE WELCOME TO. You can contact me directly in game or on Btag. Or any of the Officers I am listing. As well, if you wish to join the guild... anyone in the guild can invite you. Simply whisper them and tell them you wish to join the guild after having read the Forum Post by Red. Redblueblurr: GM Btag: Redblueblurr#1704 Tablespoon: Co-GM / Raid Leader Btag: Intenseone#1708Redblueblurr2 Jun 25
Jun 21 [A] <Epic Addiction> LF Tank / Players We are a newly formed guild of very good players that have raided together for a while now, leaving our old home to make a brand new one where we can get more done and get it done faster. We are all adults that work for a living and want to kill current content 2-3 nights a week. While always looking players of all types ,we are right now looking for a great tank to get in on the ground floor. We are are very friendly, love to laugh and have a great time in Chat. We cleared NH norm on our 1st run together as a new guild ..moving on to Heroic and to Tomb as soon as we find a tank. The goal with this guild is a good core of 20 Mofo's who can drink together, talk some @$#! and laugh our asses off, all while crushing current content. Interested? contact Devìús-Drenden, Badfinger Arathor, Sparko or anyone on line.Badfinger2 Jun 21
Jun 11 [A] Circle Jerkists - Looking for Raiders Hey all! I've rounded up as many of my best gaming friends and raiding buddies from the Lich King days to raid for legion. We are a small tight knit family of friends who have kept in touch over the years, and focus on what's important..which is helping out one another and enjoying the game to its fullest and leaving the bull!@#$ at the door. If your sick of feeling like just a number in your guild, and don't feel like your part of the team or even acknowledged with a simple hello or an answer to a question you may have, you are most certainly not alone. This guild was made to avoid all that, and the number of players in our guild mean nothing. We help out one another and just have fun, that's what gaming is all about! **Guild Details** -Guild name: Circle Jerkists -Faction: Alliance -Realm: Drenden -Weekly raiding schedule: Tues/Fri or Sat/ Sunday from 8:00pm-11:00pm EST -Players needed: LF 2 Ranged DPS that are Geared for Nighthold. Preferably Warlock/Mage *So far for the 1-2 months we have been raiding, we have successfully cleared all of EM on heroic, and are up to Star Augur in Nighthold. **Thanks for taking your time to read this post. If your interested in setting up an interview for any additional info, or just to talk and see if this guild is a good fit for you, send me a message here or in game and I'll get back to you asap. (Just look up guild name in the in game search and wsp anyone that is online) thanks again hope to hear from you soon!Warpedshadow1 Jun 11
Jun 1 Druid Tank LF Raid Guild 10/10 H 5/10 M Druid tank LF late night raiding guild for Tomb!Nommey0 Jun 1
May 23 Resto Shaman LF Raid guild - drenden (A) I have returned from a long lay off from wow and would like to get into a raiding guild. I am free most nights 9:00 central time until very late. I raided hard in the past, and would like to get in with a core group and go at it again. my current ilvl is 868 and countingZappz0 May 23
May 10 [A] <Dsylxeic> Selling Heroic Nighthold [A] (Dsylxeic) is now Selling Heroic Nighthold Rewards Include Heroic Ahead of the Curve Achievement Epics, including chances at Titanforged & Legendaries! (Remember to bring your extra rolls for more chances at loot.) We do our best to pass any possible upgrade we get your way. Available Packages & Prices 10/10 Heroic Nighthold, Full Clear, Personal Loot: 500,000 Gold (More for off-server) 10/10 Heroic Nighthold, Full Clear, Master Loot: 1,000,000 Gold Heroic Guldan Only, Personal Loot: 150,000 Gold (More for off-server) Scheduling We start Heroic full clear runs on Wednesday/Monday at 5:30-6:30pm server. In very rare circumstances, schedules can be accommodated. Please ask if this is a concern. (May result in additional cost) Contact Info Toast#12835 : Toastr-DrendenToastr5 May 10
May 2 Lf casual fun guild Like it says in the title looking to join a casual fun guild to play on my Hunter and Mage with. Mage is 110 and hunter is 104. Looking to level my hunter to 110 and get my flying finished on my Mage.Holitoxarius0 May 2
Apr 19 [A] <Insurrection> of Drenden Needs YOU! Insurrection is a long-standing raiding guild located on Drenden. We're looking to bolster our ranks with like-minded individuals with a goal in clearing Heroic and progressing into Mythic with a solid and reliable team. To round out our team, we're looking for the following classes: == Class Needs (In Order of Priority) Damage: High Priority - Havoc Demon Hunter - Balance Druid - Ret Paladin Healers: - Any Non-Priest *Paladin Priority* Tanks: - None at this time Those who can play hybrid classes (DPS/Healer) with equal proficiency are highly encouraged to apply! As always, we will consider any exceptional applicants regardless of class/spec. == Schedule & Progression: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30pm until 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST) It is possible we could add a third raid night when we feel the content deems it necessary. The most likely night would be Monday but the times remain the same. 5/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 1/10 Mythic Nighthold == Other Information: Voice Chat: Discord Loot Distribution: Personal Realm Connected: Arathor Preferred Raiding Addon: Deadly Boss Mods == Guild History: Insurrection has been around since the first days of BC when the Drenden server went online. A lot of our members were Vanilla raiders and a good many of us are former end-game BC and Heroic raiders from Wrath and Cataclysm. We took a break for Mists of Pandaria until near the end of Siege of Orgrimmar. In the spring of 2014, we revived our raid team with our core of experienced raiders along with infusing some new blood. We are a Mythic raiding group of dedicated players who raid to progress but prefer a schedule of 2-3 days/week. == What We Expect From You: Attendance, as always, is high priority in any raiding guild. Please be sure you can help us slay internet dragons consistently. All raiders are expected to provide their own potions, flasks, food, and any other raiding consumables (we do provide consumables where possible). Your internet connection and computer should be able to handle raiding with minimal problems. Usage of Discord and a microphone are required and we expect you to know when to communicate (and when not to). == What You Can Expect From Us: We are an adult guild comprised mostly of working professionals who enjoy gaming in our free time. This means you'll run into topics and conversations that have mature content at times. While we often joke and enjoy each other’s company, we are calm and focused when it is called for and prioritize progression and speed during our raid times. == Contact Information: Trials last for two to three weeks to give us (and you) an appropriate amount of time to ensure compatibility. Cross server trials are available! Website: InsurrectionGuild.com BattleNet: Jaid#1293 - Lucea#1241Jol34 Apr 19
Feb 23 (H) Deathwing Construction Lfm Mythic+ We are a very small guild but looking to expand to start raiding. We mainly do looking for raid and some premade raids. We also do +4 Mythics . We are not elite smack everything down do it all kind of guild. More of a laid back and hey let's go do this fun type of guild. We need several people so come join us for an adventure and friendship. Message me in game or battlenet at hud#1565Huddz0 Feb 23
Feb 17 any good alliance need 2 locks ? looking for a guild that needs some locks 895+ gear item lvls... prefer your loot is your own...Rezniea2 Feb 17
Jan 26 <Dsylxeic> Carrying M+15 Any dungeon Geared mythic raiders are here to carry keys for you! We guarantee completion of the dungeon in time and depending on the level 3 chests. If you just need your key done for the week and don't care about the time limit, we can do that as well, at a reduced price. We also offer Nightbane runs with mount or full clear of all mythic 0 dungeons. Prices will vary depending on what you need done. EX: "I have a level 2 maw and need it carried all the way to 15." That would be a bit more expensive than just having us take your level 15 key through. If you are interested in these kind of services, send a friend request @ dispize#1452 or theq#1313, melchey#1460.Dispizedh0 Jan 26
Jan 19 <Get Rekt> 7/10N Is Looking For RDPS <Get Rekt> Just might be the guild you are looking for! About Us We are an Alliance Guild based in Arathor. We have been around for about two years now, and are really pushing hard to turn our guild into a mythic raiding guild, and we are very close! Raid Times 9:00-12:00 Tuesday and Wednesday Nights Eastern Standard Time Progression 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare We have every boss on farm to where we can down the entire instance in about an hour and half on heroic. As soon as we have a fully mythic team we will blow through mythic quickly. 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor We haven't spent a ton of time on ToV, as the gear from EN is much more suited to what we need. We will continue to progress on this soon though. 7/10 Normal Nighthold We have had one week of Nighthold raiding, looking to finish out Normal next week and continue along into Heroic! What We Can Provide For You In Raid -Gems -Enchants -Flasks -Pots -Repairs -Food -A Very Well Thought Out Loot Council System Out of Raid -A solid officer team who are fair and quick to deal with any issues. -A very entertaining discord where everyone is talking !@#$ to each other, having fun, and just being the good friends we are. -Mythic+, Mythic, Kara, and many other types of runs all the time. -Active population of great people. What We Need -Hunter -Shaman (Elemental) -Mage Contact Us Website: http://getrektguild.enjin.com/home Guild Master: coriand#1591Coriand0 Jan 19
Jan 16 <Endgame Raiders> <Endgame Raiders> We are 7/7 N 7/7 H LF Ranged Dps Healer for Core Team Also Starting up a second team for new raiders. We are currently running H EN. All are welcome to join. We raid Tues-Wed 7:30-11 EST. We use Discord! Pst Msg Bloodclott-Drenden in gameBloodclott2 Jan 16
Jan 16 LF non-Elitist guild arathor/drenden hi, am a 882 forst DK who will like to join a fun guild to do heroic raids and eventually progres into mithic (if posible) tbh any guild is good as long as you guys have a raiding scheduled ready and are consistant. anyone knows a guild i can join? pls let me know. thanksRarepet0 Jan 16
Dec 23 Look at me this is my server nowNochtra1 Dec 23
Dec 23 [A] Lost in Amsterdam wants you! No not you, you go away. We're generally looking for two things: For the raiding team: Ranged DPS!!! Need more. We also wouldn't mind another healer (pref Druid). We'll also take a melee DPS that can pull solid numbers - if you are asking yourself "I wonder if I pull decent numbers?" The answer is no, you don't. For the guild: We welcome everyone and are hugely active in helping people gear, we carry people through mythics/kara and low level keystones, so if you're not quite raid ready, no credit? No problem, you're approved! One of the things we do ask is that you are friendly and have a good attitude towards others, we're a pretty chill guild, so if you're looking for that hardcore lyfe, it's not us. We're 7/7 normal EN, 7/7 heroic EN and 1/3 normal ToV (tbh we haven't spent much time in there). Progression night is invite only (have to join normal raid nights to show you don't take naps in the fire regularly). Prog night is Wednesdays at 4pm PST / 7pm EST. Farm night is not only open to all, but undergeared players are encouraged to join. We want you to get gear, we will carry your 60k dps charred corpse across the finish line. Farm night is Fridays at 4pm PST / 7pm EST. Voice chat is mandatory. We use Curse primarily and Discord as an alternate. Family style guild, take anyone of any background, LGBT friendly, little kid friendly (but I will make fun of your little child voice in chat, just saying).Quantius0 Dec 23
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 15 Hello Arathor/Drenden Hello Arathor/Drenden, I am returning to WoW after a very extended absence (I quit not long after the release of ICC back in WotLK). I am posting here to see if there are any casual guilds out there that are willing to add me to the roster. I want to purchase the BoA leggings and it appears one must be in a guild in order to do so. If someone can help me with this I will appreciate it greatly.Yield0 Dec 15
Dec 12, 2016 <Mustache Rebels> LF holy pal and range dps. LF holy pal and range dps for raid group. 7/7H 3/3N. Raid times: Tuesdays & Thursdays 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST. Mail Tkd-Drenden in gameTkd1 Dec 12, 2016
Nov 24, 2016 Thinking about rolling on this server... I'm considering rolling a character here. I'm wondering how the raid environment is. Progression good on the server? Plenty of guilds raiding at different times? So forth. Thanks for the info.Bankofnika5 Nov 24, 2016
Nov 14, 2016 ~Dark Phoenix~ Arathor / Drenden Currently looking for DPS and a healer that can swap specs when needed. We are currently 7/7 Heroic EN and 3/3 Normal ToV. The only thing holding this guild back at the moment is a few DPS that know how to play. We are raiding Wednesday (Normal EN) for alts, Friday (Normal ToV), and Saturday (Heroic EN.) Right now due to the shortage of DPS we are forced to pug at times to fill in the gaps. Message Sagan#1649 if you would like to try out.Sagan9 Nov 14, 2016
Nov 9, 2016 Selling Shadowmourne Chest Item Set: 100k All 5 items of these items: http://www.wowhead.com/item=52200/reins-of-the-crimson-deathcharger http://www.wowhead.com/item=52201/muradins-favor http://www.wowhead.com/item=52251/jainas-locket http://www.wowhead.com/item=52252/tabard-of-the-lightbringer http://www.wowhead.com/item=52253/sylvanas-music-box The tabard appearance, music box, muradins favor, and the mount are BoA. The locket and the effect of the tabard will be specific to your one character you use them on. Offer open to both the Horde and Alliance but I will not be putting them in the auction house due to their 5% fee. I'll either trade you in person or COD it to you, your choice on either faction. Send in game mail or post here and I'll reply usually within 24 hours. Thanks.Horde1 Nov 9, 2016
Nov 7, 2016 [H]<Riot> Tichondrius - Recruiting for Raid Looking to server transfer? As a high population PvP server that is about 60/40 Horde favored, you might consider Tichondrius as a new home. Riot is a newly formed semi-casual guild looking to fill its ranks with people who are active, mature and social. Our current interests are building a solid 15 person raid team to farm EN N and push EN H, mythic plus, bgs, and world quest groups. We are attempting to build a guild where people actually communicate and do things together, none of this auto invite anyone level 110 that a lot of guilds do now. We do consider ourselves to be very social and are fairly active in Discord so we ask that you please be the same. There is no lengthy application process but we do like to have a short conversation with prospective guild members before they join the guild. Raid days/times will be: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 to 10:30 server What we are looking for: People who display maturity level 110 Around 200k required DPS Classes & Specs we're currently needing: Hunter: 1 MM or BM Mage: 1 Fire Paladin: 1 Retribution Priest: 1 Shadow Shaman: 1 Resto Warlock: 1 Demonology or Destruction Warrior: 1 Prot (If your class or spec is not listed above please note that you are still welcome in our guild for other activities but will not have a raid spot at this time) *Please keep in mind that we will ask to speak with you in Discord prior to inviting you to our guild so that we know if Riot is a good fit for you, with that in mind please contact us when you are free to talk for a few minutes. If you want to get in on the ground floor and want to help build something great please get in touch with us today. Add to btag: Ghen#11664 or Sherona#11620 Whisper in game: Genrix or SheronaGeniric1 Nov 7, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 Anyone Raiding During the Day? Most guilds seem to raid from 8pm or 9pm to 11pm or so. I am wondering if any guilds out there on Arathor or Drenden raid from say 10am to 2pm EST. Please let me know if you know of any. TYMaldarious3 Nov 2, 2016
Oct 28, 2016 Nameless King WQ broken? Many people are not getting credit for killing the Nameless King in Stoneheim. Anyone else? We happen to be on Drenden.Hellatoris0 Oct 28, 2016
Oct 24, 2016 (A) LF Fri/Sat late night raiding guild As the title suggest, are there any guilds that fit the criteria on our shared servers?Suffix1 Oct 24, 2016
Oct 22, 2016 Casual/Leveling Horde Guilds Hey guys, just recently returned to WoW after years of not playing. All my friends have gone, so just looking for a chill guild for people to play with (Horde side). Legion is fun but been kinda playing it as solo RPG which is not as fun! Anyway, thanks.Skolind0 Oct 22, 2016
Oct 14, 2016 New guild looking for members -Canadian Fury- Is a new guild consisting of mostly friends but looking for new and interesting people to join our ranks. We all enjoy a casual laid back environment but still have plans on completing end game content up to at least heroic and hopefully mythic, in the meantime until we get more players we plan on doing guild mythic dungeon runs and guild mythic plus runs. We all love just shooting the !@#$ and having a good time over voice chat so if you're interested please send me a friend request at ApylonTV#1172Apylonn1 Oct 14, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Infractus Animus is now recruiting Hello everyone! Im just gonna get right to it. We are taking a new approach to getting new serious members. My fellow officers and my GM want to see end content. The last couple of Xpac were kinda bogus be we went along with them; Legion is pretty legit. So here is what we are looking for (although we will take anyone/any class) Our priorities are pretty straight forward. We would like to see 2 Resto Shammy's, 4 Cloth DPS dont matter the class but at least one lock. 2-3 Hunters and a handful of drood's who can switch Resto and Boomkin. Our raid times are going to be Sun, Wed, Thurs 8 - 11 pm EST if that does not work for you then have a good day. If it does then feel free to contact me @ Slothkight#1567 ill get back with you asap! Thanks for you time.Leprikon0 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Nemesis - Goblin and Troll Would any of you lovely Horde players help me finish my nemesis kills? I have Goblin and Troll left and I'm done. Pleeease?Mistristes1 Sep 6, 2016