Arathor and Drenden

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
2d INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 2d
6d Selling M+ 10 / Mythic Plus 10 Carry Hello Guys, WTS Mythic Plus 10 Carry Run by <Niflheim> in Barthilas. Team consist of 1k Raider.io members. Schedules for run are on Friday 12 AM AEDT and Saturday 6-7 PM AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time or GMT+11) We accept payment in Barthilas or any other realm. We are able to stack Leather or Cloth armor types. Please add my btag clemsq#1888 for further discussion. Thank you :)Sacredd0 6d
Oct 4 <Straight Outta Combat> [H] <Straight Outta Combat> [H] Arathor/Drenden *Update* We are currently looking for a few more for our raid team. 4/8 N We are a casual, laid back guild looking for more people to join us. We love to have fun and just enjoy the game. We have started casual raiding but are still looking for a few more people for the raid team. We are not looking to be hardcore as most of us have families and staying on a strict raiding schedule can be difficult. Raid times are Monday and Wednesday nights, 7:30pm-10pm central time. We love to run mythics for fun just to see how high we can go before we get our asses handed to us lol. Our raid/dungeon runs are usually full of laughter as we make fun of each other and just have a good time. You don't have to be interested in raiding to join us, everyone is welcome! We love to help fellow players and really we are just looking for more people to play/socialize with. Most of us are family members and we formed this guild at the end of WoD so we all had somewhere to hangout and play with like minded people. We also have started a community called The Barracks. https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/lk372wTv45… If you are interested in joining us, or have any questions, please feel free to message me at Beocookie#1274. :-)Zanek18 Oct 4
Oct 3 Casual guilds Any casual guilds recruiting? Looking for a new group to play with... probably to do M+, but mostly just to experience content with a group of mature laid-back people. Somewhat new to healing, but I really enjoy it and learn quickly - and I like helping people out. thanks!Arlaman1 Oct 3
Sep 28 [A] <Knight Watch> Knight Watch is a long standing guild that was formed during vanilla. After a couple of expansions of inactivity we are back and looking to rebuild. Our current focus is mythic+ dungeons until we can rebuild our raid team. Raid times are tentatively set for Tues & Thur 6-8pm server time. All are welcome to join. If interested you can message me. Battle tag is powerslave#12898.Tyguy0 Sep 28
Sep 16 Identified as Trouble (idat) Founders 2006 Hello, Drenden! This goes out to the founding members of the server who were around during BC (Burning Crusade), and Wrath. I was curious to what members were still floating around, and had a proposition for them. If you raided with us, and were affiliated with our guild in a positive manner, add Btag - VyaneTV#1376Brickle1 Sep 16
Sep 16 Names Available on Drenden for trade My mains used to reside over here, and I've decided to release the names on the old alt characters for someone wanting to truly use them. I'm currently on Wyrmrest Accord (horde) and you'll need to nudge my main Kuaro, possibly with an in-game mail since I tend to afk a lot. I'm also probably going to be pretty bad at replying to this thread. Available names: Sup Riot Filthy Monoxide (I would LOVE this one on WRA, btw) ALSO if this forum has a thread for names, my bad. Please let me know!Kuaro0 Sep 16
Sep 14 Holy Paladin Looking For Raiding Guild. Holy Paladin looking for Raiding Guild. Returning raider after a long leave of absence. I have equipped myself decently through LFR and pickup groups but looking for a steady group to raid with. I have a unique schedule that can be discussed. Still getting back into the swing of things so I may be a little rusty but I learn fast, take criticism and progress quickly. I was previously on a few different realms so this realm is new to me. Please whisper me in game or reply to thread with questions.Thalon1 Sep 14
Sep 12 Selling TCG Mounts As titles says I have these two mounts for sale. [X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME] - 2,000,000g [Wooly White Rhino] - 2,000,000g Looking for 2m for each, I know they are valued a bit more then that but I want to sell them fairly quick so I can get that sweet 5m AH mount. If you are interested in buying or discussing a price add me in-game or B.Net Cylus#1879.Sighless0 Sep 12
Sep 11 <The Infinite> Looking for you? Just a little about our guild.... But 1st.. the "TL;DR" version is simply this: Looking for solid DPS that would like to raid Heroic WITHOUT the stereotypical "Hardcore Raiders" aggravations. The Infinite was formed by a group of people that all believed in a premise that 1st and foremost... the game is intended to be FUN. And several of us simply were not having fun in an environment that included derisive badgering and condemnation of others in a game, specifically because of raiding mistakes. We are a very laid back Casual Raiding Guild. HOWEVER, that is not to mean that we do not want to progress. We do. And in a true sense of progression we want to identify what is required to perform. But performance doesn't have to be obtained at the expense of basic human decency. Respect for players and members of the guild has become our core principle. We do NOT recruit via Trade Channel SPAM, etc. Typically the majority of the people in the guild came from us seeing someone NOT in a guild and talking with them. I know... communication... what a concept. But talking with people in game allows very quickly to identify if the person is rude, etc. I always tell people when discussing joining the guild, "We make no demands on our guild members... other than people have to treat each other with respect." To that end... concerning Raiders... we ask for some very simple things. 1. The use of addons such as DBM, GTFO, etc. 2. Enchantment and Gemming of gear. (Officers and Raiders all help each other out with these items.) 3. Helping with collection on a regular basis of mats in game for the creation of Pots , Flasks etc. that we use for the Raids. We do offer guild repairs for most ranks, incremented significantly for raiders. Our Raid times are Fri and Sat nights for three hours each night starting at 8pmEST. The majority of our Raiders are Adults well into their 30's so these raid times best suit their ability to attend on a committed basis without interference in work schedules. We have Committed Tanks and Heals. Occasionally we have a need for an additional Healer... but it is VERY Rare. What we are looking for is Strong DPS that would like to join us on a regular committed basis. You do NOT need to be a "Pro-Raider". You do NOT have to have a laundry list of logs, and requirements to join us. But we do need people that are willing to be open to communication on possibility of improvement. This is handled respectfully... but honestly. We are a group of people that enjoy raiding together as a team. We succeed TOGETHER, so determining the best way to accomplish that is nothing more than a team effort. I know this is long winded. But stating what we are looking for is the HONEST way to find the right people. We do not want to disrupt what we have... we want to add to it, to compliment it. If you would like to join us after having read all of this... YOU ARE WELCOME TO. You can contact me directly in game or on Btag. Or any of the Officers I am listing. As well, if you wish to join the guild... anyone in the guild can invite you. Simply whisper them and tell them you wish to join the guild after having read the Forum Post by Red. Redblueblurr: GM Btag: Redblueblurr#1704 Tablespoon: Co-GM Btag: Intenseone#1708 Mackfu: Co-GM Btag: Mackie#1451Redblueblurr10 Sep 11
Sep 4 Healer LF non-Tuesday late night raiding! As the topic says -- anything past 8 -- send me an in-game message 'Holyzeal.' I am a very experienced raider since vanilla (ya ya ya corny I know) but recently had a job change so can't meet the current raid times and am searching for a new guild. Looking for a casual environment but good players who want to have fun yet are open to criticism if needed! Cause progression is fun too!Holyzeal0 Sep 4
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 16 Heresdingo Afternoon friends! Heresdingo, is currently looking for healers and ranged dps to bolster our ranks for the upcoming expansion. About us: We raid 2 nights a week, Tuesday and Thursday, 730 pm EST - 1030 pm EST, and maintain that schedule fairly strictly. We have cleared all heroic content in Legion and several of us have mythic clears as well. We have no class requirements at the moment though if you play a hybrid, we may ask for off specs should a situation require it. Our goal is heroic clears at a minimum with mythic a possibility, should we have the number requirements. What we expect from you: Punctuality and a willingness to learn fights. We do realize RL > the game so if you have conflicts, we just ask we know about it before hand. You can be inexperienced, we are by no means elitist, but be willing to listen to suggestions and learn from mistakes. Needs: Ranged dps Healer/hybrid Of course, exceptional players of any role are encouraged to apply. Feel free to contact me in game or any Heresdingo member who could direct you to another officer.Stroganof1 Aug 16
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 21 Ar&Dr OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 9 [A] [Drenden] <Valor and Vengeance> If you're like me, you have a couple things in mind when searching here. 1. Having fun with like minded people, ideally people that you will call friends. 2. Experience end game content that is reasonable for the effort you put in. I've been down the rabbit hole of both realm transfers, and guild hopping to play with friends but in the end I like my server, and it seemed like Drenden was fading. But I realized that if I want to call it home, then many other people must feel the same way. After getting tired of mismanaged guilds, it was time to start fresh. I'm not top 10 or even top 100 - but myself and a couple of our members are 11/11 H AotC - earned achievement, not paid for, mind you that's nothing amazing these days. Understanding there is a gap between what PUG groups can provide VS what you experience with a good guild group - we all want the later. Literally the most fun I've ever had since I started playing was getting a heroic kill after 100+ wipes with people I enjoy playing with - oh the satisfaction. So here we are. [Valor and Vengeance] is an 18+ guild, and the playing field is level. There is no favoritism for any member, officer, or even the GM. We're adult professionals, and we enjoy raiding and M+'s, although most of us have kids and can only spare a couple evening a week of uninterrupted play time. 1. There is no micromanaging, or obscure guild structure. 2. Crass humor is welcome, but bring your A game to the raid. 3. Don't be a %!@@#!%@ - rib poking is fine (maybe even encouraged at times) but don't be abrasive - We have real jobs with people we don't like - there's no place for this in our recreation time. 4. Don't take what happens in game personally - We're glad to carry if possible, but if we can't make a kill due to a carry, you may get benched until either we can out gear the situation, or the benched player can hold their own. We have no intention of delaying progress for any one player. Level playing field. 5. Understanding that none of us were born with the innate skill of playing WoW, our current members are willing and patient to cultivate raiders. After all, it took someone to do that with most of us at some point in time. If you're intrigued - reach out, myself and any of our members are glad to have a conversation. Discord: https://discord.gg/m46wGF3 Battle tag: gydian#11440Gydian2 Jul 9
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jun 8 WTB: 25,000g for Garrison invasion bosses I am in the pursuit of the achievement "Master and Commander": Defeat all of the summonable Garrison raid bosses: Teluur, Commander Dro'gan, Lady Fleshsear, Gaur, Mage Lord Gogg'nathog, Annihilon. If you can summon any of them, I am willing to pay 25,000 gold for each boss. Please whipser in game or send in-game mail. I am online almost everyday in the evening and we can coordinate. Thank you! Sedna (Lightbringer server)Sedna0 Jun 8
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 26 <Technique> is recruiting! Mature / No Drama <Technique> is now recruiting! A new guild on Drenden, formed by older aged players - seeking a mature & fun playing experience. Anyone with an upbeat, non-elitist, no-drama attitude is welcome as we are beginner and experienced player friendly. We will do a little bit of everything: From achievements runs to raids, dungeons, PvP, Mount farming, and more. Guild members should be kind to all, both guild and non-guild members. As you are a reflection of the guilds values. Promotions will be given out to helpful and loyal members. If there is a problem please talk to a "High Council" member (Guild Officer) or the Guild Master before quitting. We're looking for like-minded individuals to join us, please be patient as we are recruiting to start doing some weekend guild events! If this sounds like your kind of guild, please apply: https://goo.gl/forms/vJn3y84vewmjEccc2Necrosyse0 Apr 26
Apr 21 WTS H Argus kills, M Gul'dan mount and more! All sales are filled, can't even take reserves anymore. Sorry.Bishojo1 Apr 21
Mar 20 Looking for helpful guild Looking for a new guild. I am on the server Arathor and am a new 110. I honestly have no idea in which direction to go and would like a guild that would be helpful in pointing the correct direction and helping me work up to being a raider.Aildaris0 Mar 20
Mar 18 Returning Alliance veteran LFG I stopped playing full time at the end of Cata. Have played each expansion since very briefly, and have picked up Legion quite late, but I fell in love with Demon Hunters. I would like to find a guild who raids semi-casually, preferable 2-3 nights a week and preferably later, who would be willing to take me in as I learn my class and collect gear. I am not a potato, and I raided a ton back in my day. It has just been a while. Also new to the DH class, but I was a Combat Rogue main, so it feels very comfortable. I can be taught, and I am eager to improve. Just looking for a guild that isn't full of tryhard a-holes, but likes to progress. If things click, I would love to make your guild my forever home. PST or reply here with any questions.Bronzvicious0 Mar 18
Mar 15 Looking I am just looking for a casual guild? Tell me more about your guild? I am Alliance.Elssa3 Mar 15
Mar 15 New player looking for guild (drenden) Played wow with some friends a year or so ago. I'm looking to start playing again but I am kind of a noob at the game. If there are any guilds that recruit newer players I would be very interested! thanksDorcain3 Mar 15
Mar 12 Selling Heroic Argus kills. Engineering Madness is now selling Heroic Argus kills for the AotC Achievement and Limited time Violet Spelling mount for 250k gold! Please contact myself, Natima or Shoogen for more info or to reserve a spot! We will take 1-2 people along on Wednesdays, and anyone else interested for the rest of the week on Saturday.Bishojo0 Mar 12
Mar 4 Selling Mythic+ 15s! We have moved Horde as of 2/27/18, but we still do carries on both factions. We are a small group of raiders formerly from <Dsylxeic> and we are selling Mythic+ 15 runs! <Dsylxeic> has been around since early Burning Crusade and we've consistently been a top US ranking guild. Legion • US 55th Antorus • US 30th Tomb of Sargeras • US 18th Nighthold • US 17th Trial of Valor • US 13th Emerald Nightmare Warlords of Draenor • US 16th Hellfire Citadel • US 26th Blackrock Foundry • US 15th Highmaul Mists of Pandaria (10 man) • US 12th Siege of Orgrimmar • US 20th Throne of Thunder • US 34th Terrace of Endless Spring • US 13th Heart of Fear • US 32nd Mogu'shan Vaults We currently sell one run for the current price of a WoW Token. We sell to any realm. We are all in different guilds now so our best times to run are pretty volatile. They can be any time in the afternoon on pretty much every day except Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Please join our discord @ https://discord.gg/yE8MPEB or leave a comment if you are interested in running with us or if you had a successful run with us in the past and would like to be a regular. :)Xionyus11 Mar 4
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold0 Mar 1
Feb 16 Elements of the Shadow I played on Silvermoon during vanilla and my favorite guild of all time was Elements of the Shadow on that server. At some point, free transfer off the server were offered and I believe my guild came to Arathor. Anyone here happen to have been in Elements of the Shadow back on Silvermoon? Guild leaders were Sizzational and Rigermortus (I can't remember how it was spelled.)Ignorant0 Feb 16
Feb 7 any m+ guilds looking to return home to Arathor and push high level m+ keys on Alliance. Are there any guilds with a focus on m+?Crm0 Feb 7
Feb 7 LF Daytime Raiding Guild Ive been on arathor for many years... ive seen people come and go . im still wondering if its even viable to even be on this server.. im also wondering if there are guilds who raid during the day as ive been working night for ther last year and havent really havent stepped into the normal/heroic raid scene...is it still worth it being on this server? times sun monday all day tues and friday 4 to 8pm wed thurs sat 6am to 8 pmDoomedknight1 Feb 7
Feb 7 Server population As Drenden and Arathor have a notably low population, and the new expansion having been announced, one topic has been brought to the surface again, that being realm merging. Do you think there's a possibility that we'll be connected to another realm, or that blizzard will implement a solution/system to increase the player count on not just our realms put more low population servers. while I enjoy our little humble abode, it breaks my heart to not even see things like text moving through trade chat sometimes. With So much positive change happening as of late, I think that we will see some information on the current state of mergers as a whole. From a personal standpoint, I'v played on the server so long I'm a bit too sentimental to leave :) Any thoughts, opinions, or predictions, on this matter that people would like to share on the future?Droge2 Feb 7
Feb 6 Looking for a Horde guild Are there any Horde guilds left on this server? I never see anyone looking in game anymore and my chat is so dead. Starting to wonder if I should just switch servers at this point.Ozetka0 Feb 6
Jan 21 Raiders of The Fridge Some achievements, we're alright.Morpheuss0 Jan 21
Dec 27 WTB Vestments of the Virtuous Hello, i am looking to buy all 8 pieces of the replica vestments of the virtuous set that you get from the darkmoon faire. I would prefer to buy them all from the same person but if no one has enough darkmoon tickets that they are willing to part with then i will consider buying pieces from different people. I am willing to pay handsomely for all of these :) (to avoid any confusion they are the ones that are golden in color) please and thank you.Mattanderson0 Dec 27
Dec 23 DirtyCow DirtyCow DirtyCow Moo Moo Moo Moo DirtyCow DirtyCow where are you?Gnuttshot0 Dec 23
Dec 23 [A] <Epic Addiction> LF Tank / Players We are a newly formed guild of very good players that have raided together for a while now, leaving our old home to make a brand new one where we can get more done and get it done faster. We are all adults that work for a living and want to kill current content 2-3 nights a week. While always looking players of all types ,we are right now looking for a great tank to get in on the ground floor. We are are very friendly, love to laugh and have a great time in Chat. We cleared NH norm on our 1st run together as a new guild ..moving on to Heroic and to Tomb as soon as we find a tank. The goal with this guild is a good core of 20 Mofo's who can drink together, talk some @$#! and laugh our asses off, all while crushing current content. Interested? contact Devìús-Drenden, Badfinger Arathor, Sparko or anyone on line.Badfinger3 Dec 23
Nov 30 [H] Tazdingo (6/10 M NH, 9/9N 9/9H ToS) Update: Due to real life pulling several of our core members away from the game we are encouraging all who are looking to see heroic (and hopefully mythic) raid content to consider the Tazdingo guild. We still have a core team of experienced raiders but are looking to bolster our numbers even more! All skill levels, classes, and roles are welcome to apply. What we need from you is to be able to take feedback and learn from mistakes. Some details on current tier: 9/9N, 9/9H ToS, still looking for more for Argus. Some background and details: Tazdingo (7/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV, 10/10 H, 6/10 M NH) is a US Horde guild focused on progression raiding. Its leadership is comprised of players who understand that a strong community and mutual respect is what makes this game fun! We are inviting those who love to raid and who are socially minded to join us in semi-hardcore progression raiding. We raid Wed and Thurs. from 5-8pm PST. While rebuild, Wednesday is usually normal to facilitate some of the newer players to catch up while Thursdays are heroic. We require those on our progression team to value attendance and punctuality. The guild happily provides all pots, flasks, gems, enchants, and guild repair to progression raiders. Please take a moment to visit our website at taz.enjin.com or contact: Filamaliemi (Gonzapayne#1473) Kigallar (Pr1mitive#1453) Stroganof (Krunky4u#1750)Stroganof18 Nov 30
Nov 27 [H]<Precibus> Recruting Casual Raiders Hi Everyone <Precibus> is recruiting casual raiders! We are a relaxed group for friends who currently are raiding Tuesdays at 6:30EST with an optional raid on the weekend. Our raid group consists mostly of guild members combined with regular friends picked up when filling the remaining spots from the group finder. We have cleared normal tomb and are now 8/9H. We are focusing on filling our ranks in preparation for the release of Antorus with the remaining time being used to get everyone use to each other and understand everyone’s capabilities. All roles welcomed! To get more information or to join please talk to anyone online, message myself on BNet @ Pipy#1993 or join our discord server: discord.gg/kctnjHY *Updated Progress to 8/9H ToSNoravianna2 Nov 27
Nov 19 Nocuous Any BC/LK Nocuous peeps still play on this server?Binytoobs11 Nov 19
Nov 19 942 AoTC Bear Tank LF Guild 942 AoTC Guardian Druid looking for a strong, solid guild with an established raid core. Alliance or Horde, it doesn't really matter to me so long as the guild is active, social, and engaged and does more than just raid log and has about a 6-9 hour/week raid schedule. My ideal times would be 9pm EST till whenever, or anytime during the day from 9am on until about 3pm. Aside from that, mostly looking for that great group of people who enjoy the game and know how to have fun. Any questions, comments, or inquiries....feel free to hit me up anytime. BTag: Proteansoul#1851 Discord: Monsta!#9407Dahmonsta0 Nov 19
Nov 4 Looking for casual guild (raid weekend) I have a few toons on Arathor, Pally Tank (main) priest (110 but needs work) Mage and hunter both 110 but need gear. I travel during the week and can't get reliable connection all the time, weekends are best. not a lot of messages here, trying my luckOxe1 Nov 4
Nov 4 Shadow Priest looking for guild Hello I am looking for a friendly guild to belongDromus1 Nov 4
Nov 4 Priest+Druid looking for Alliance guild Good day, Drenden/Arathor folks! I'm a former BC-era raider who left WoW in 2008, returned earlier this year. I've a Shadowpriest and Resto Druid leveling through WotLK content. I'm hoping to raid once I'm caught up but also looking for an active, social guild where people actually log into voice chat outside raid hours. Available most nights and weekends US time, on Bnet at Bandaron#11424.Heavenstorm1 Nov 4
Nov 4 Fresh guild Behind The Curve Behind The Curve is a new guild created to bring the fun back to wow! GM/Co-GM have been playing since BC off and on. Taking all level toons but Would like to focus on Mythic + till guild Is big enough to raid. But whiling and able to help leveling. If interested in make wow fun again. Message or mail smokchi or Jj in game. keysersoze#1792Smokchi0 Nov 4
Nov 1 [H] Straight Outta Combat LFM Straight Outta Combat on Arathor is looking for a few people to fill out a Sunday evening raid team. This is a very small, casual family guild (no elitists). We have a few new players so we will be starting out with normal EN. We currently need a 2nd tank, some more heals and some dps. Please send a battle.net message if interested. Sinster#1874Clevercowpun4 Nov 1