Bloodhoof and Duskwood

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
2d Silent Flame Silent Flame is now looking for casual raiders. We just entered Antorus and are looking for DPS. We need Warriors, Shamans (Enhancement and Elly), Havoc DH, Ret Pally, and a Boomkin. We are a family guild of real life friends who just like to get together and have fun. It's a laid back group of folks, if you are looking for carries or hard core progression this group will not be for you. We run mythic+ all day everyday so we can help you get the gear needed to raid with us. So if you want to just have fun and clear raids at a nice steady pace then we might just be the home you have been looking for. We raid on Thursday and Friday at 7:30 pm EST. We use Discord and most of the time we supply all the flasks and food one would need. We won't tolerate someone putting others down either, we can and will do our best to make you a better player and feel like a part of a close group of friends. If you are interested please contact myself, Sacamano, Boogerbut, or Fattuesday for info. We look forward to hearing from any and all who are interested.Grief0 2d
3d (H) Holy Pally Looking for New Guild 937 Holy Paladin looking for new laid back raiding guild for ABT. Weekends and early evenings preferred raiding time.Felil0 3d
3d Mythic +15 boosts horde only WTS +15 carry 200k (no cash offers please) guaranteed finish 940 loot at the end of the dungeon, 960 loot with a high chance to titanforged in your box on Tuesday +billions of AP Add my Btag Superhumanj#1490 to schedule your run nowSuprhmnjesse0 3d
4d [A] Casual Hex - Recruiting for H Antorus Casual Hex 2nd Raid Team, ThunderCatz, is recruiting for Heroic Antorus. Raid days are: Tues & Thurs - 8:30p to 10:30p EST We are a friendly group of individuals who strive to be in the Top 10 on the Bloodhoof/Duskwood servers. Raid atmosphere is laid back but focused. Personal Loot. Currently looking for a few exceptionally skilled DPS who can pull 1mil+. All DPS welcome. If you're looking for a laid back but skilled team, want a friendly and close-knit raid group or just looking for a fresh start, feel free to contact me at: AuRising#1739Nihila0 4d
4d (H) Alt-Anon 10/11H Antorus. LF Heals Altoholics Anonymous is currently recruiting for raids as well as any casual players that may want to join. Mythic spots are not guaranteed, and not everyone will be able to go each week. We are looking for friendly and competent raiders, we do not tolerate elitism or bad attitudes. We push progression because we love it, not because it's a second job. Our raids are pretty laid back, low stress, and we still push hard content. We hold our Mythic Raiders to a high standard, as we expect to push through at a good pace. While we're currently looking for the Specs below, every application will be considered. So please! We encourage you to apply anyway! Recruitment Needs: Tanks: Any Healers: Druid/Monk/Shaman Melee: Closed Rdps: Closed Our raid days are: Wednesday: Heroic Antorus (9pm-1am. Est) Saturday: Heroic cont. if needed. Mythic Antorus (9pm-1am Est) Visit the link below for more frequently update information, and to apply. https://sites.google.com/view/altoholicsanonymousguild/about-us Feel free to send a tell in-game to Kaerei #Jayde1452Kaerei12 4d
Dec 1 (A) Heroes of Nordrassil LFM Mythic+ Dungeons Hi Bloodhoof/Duskwood We are looking to create a good group of players with an eye on clearing Mythic+ dungeons. No experience/ilvl required. We want casual players who want to play in a friendly understanding environment. All classes/specs are welcome. Reply or contact me in game for more info.Belryth0 Dec 1
Nov 27 (A) Fluffy Bunnies Recruiting (A)Fluffy Bunnies - Bloodhoof/Duskwood server looking for raiders to build dedicated raid teams. We are in the rebuilding process, but as a casual guild we do have goals to see higher content and looking for raiders who want to experience Antorus, the Burning Throne. Our focus is to complete Heroic content and try to push into getting more people for Mythic (which will be a first for us). It will take some time to get there but with the help of our officers and other members we will are always willing to help one another out. We Raid Fridays and Saturdays from 8 to 11pm. Tuesday is our farm night. Recruiting: Priest: Medium (Heals/Rdps) Paladin: Low (Dps) Hunter: Medium (Marks) Death Knight: Medium (Dps) Warrior: High (Tank/Dps) Druid: High (Tank/Rdps) Demon Hunter: Low (Tank/Dps) Shaman: Medium (Rdps) Rogue: High (!@#/Sub) Monk: Low (Tank/Dps) Warlock: High Mage: High If interested feel free to contact me on btag (Biggjax#11657) “Stay Fluffy” Blackjax0 Nov 27
Nov 24 [A] The Killer Bunnies are Recruiting US- Duskwood and Bloodhoof – Alliance The Killer Bunnies The Killer Bunnies is openly recruiting all classes/specs. With core leadership having raided at high level since Wrath, the team is still focused on progression but with a less aggressive schedule and atmosphere. We are currently recruiting to round out our core raiders so we are ready to go when Antorus, the Burning Throne unlocks. We are a Heroic Raiding & Social Guild on the merged servers of Duskwood and Bloodhoof. Our current raid schedule is Tuesdays and Fridays 7:30-10:30 Server (EST) with additional times added for progressing on new content. Due to our limited raid schedule, we require a 90% raid attendance policy unless a real life event arises. We are a semi-hardcore guild that strives to maximize efficiency and success while balancing time and external responsibilities. Our team has experience with hardcore progression raiding (server firsts, Mythic, etc.) and likes to be efficient in game in order to have fun with full lives outside of the game. We are looking for likeminded people to join us. Interested in finding out more or joining up with our ranks? Feel free to: Post here with your contact information Drop an application on our website, http://thekillerbunnies.us/ Add an officer on btag to chat further: Anaranae#1516 or Biljo #1324Anaranae6 Nov 24
Nov 23 Looking for a casual weeknight raiding guild As the title implies I'm hoping to find a guild that's willing to take me in, that fairly casually run normal or maybe heroic during the weekday or Sunday. I mostly play holy (ilvl931) but I'm willing to tank if that's what you need and you're ok with helping me learn.Dirtnapz0 Nov 23
Nov 19 <Forsaken Spirits> 7/9H Healers Wanted! ✨ Forsaken Spirits Est. 2005 | US-Bloodhoof http://forsakenspirits.com/ About Us: We are an older, established guild that originally formed back in 2005, shortly after the launch of WoW. At our core we're a fairly tight group of friends and family that have grown together with the game over the years. Many of us have come and gone, taken breaks, and then returned with each new expansion. Most of us are in our late 20's and up. If you're familiar with Bloodhoof history, some of us are former Dark Twilight, Dark Nemesis, and Fury of War members. We are not super hardcore or super casual, but we are serious about clearing content and having fun together. Recruitment: We welcome any and all talented players. Tanks (Any): Closed Healers (Any): Open DPS (Any): Open All we ask is that you must be familiar with raiding and the usual: come prepared, know the fights, know your role, and try your best. In other words, you must be able to carry your own weight or at least know when to ask for help. If you're interested please stop by our site and fill out an application, reply here, or contact any of us below in-game. We look forward to hearing from you! Current Progression: ToS 7/9H http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bloodhoof/Forsaken+Spirits Raid Times: Tue-Thu-Sun 7:30p to 10:30p Eastern Time Discord: http://discord.forsakenspirits.com/ Contacts: Borloc-Bloodhoof (Borloc#1927) Krayola-Duskwood (Krayola#1960)Alarius13 Nov 19
Nov 16 New guild LFM late night players <Prehistoric Dogs> is a new guild just starting out. We mainly play evenings to early mornings and mostly weekends. We have a mix of returning veterans and newer players and are currently recruiting for everything from low level play to raiding. We are a more casual oriented group of friends who still enjoy progression raiding and would like to get moving on that front soon. Our main goal right now is getting a few more members to do mythic+ dungeons and move into raiding. We also have a lot of interest in forming this guild into more of a community of people who play all sorts of games together including, overwatch, heroes of the storm, and wow. Raid Times: 10PM to 1AM Fri-Sat and maybe Sun Looking for : Ranged DPS Melee DPS Healers All specs welcome to apply though Contact if interested: Guild leader: Exo @ Exostable#1939 on battlenet or Exostable#0658 on ddiscord.Exo0 Nov 16
Nov 13 [AH]Looking to create laid back guild Whats going on everybody! Nothing really special, I am just looking to create a guild where we can do whatever we are focused on at the moment, whether that be leveling, raiding, or pvp'ing. My guild is not active at all, and I would like to change that. I am currently strictly on Alliance but am willing to switch over to Horde and level with anybod who wants to. We can also do RAF for the extra boost in leveling. I have been playing on and off since Wrath, but came back at the start of legion but recently created an entirely new account and decided to start fresh. I do have a 110 Paladin, and am currently leveling an Alliance warrior and a hunter. Let me know if you want to help out! Torhv#1149Ireheart0 Nov 13
Oct 30 (H) <Untimely Demise> currently recruiting Untimely demise is a semi-casual heroic raid guild. We are currently looking for a few members to fill our ranks out a bit. Looking for healers and dps (dps with tank/heal offspecs preferred) Currently 6/9 in H ToS. Raid nights are Friday 9pm-12am; Sunday 9pm-11pm server. DBM is recommended and discord is required to listen (talking optional) Message Charliesheen, Kiros, Iccarrus or myself in-game for more info.Falkensnoman0 Oct 30
Oct 26 [A] Disbanded 1/9m <Disbanded> is looking for new players to add to our mythic progression team. 1/9m ToS We raid wed/thurs/mon 8pm-11pm eastern time. We are in need of a few good dps capable of sustaining at least 900k dps We are always open to recruiting new tanks and healers as well. Raid requirements: DBM/big wigs, Discord and RC Loot Council. For more info add me on bnet: Opsidian#1610Cptamerika0 Oct 26
Oct 14 [A] <Disbanded> recruiting! We are 9/9H ToS. We are looking for dedicated players that are ready to step into mythic raiding! We offer a casual atmosphere outside of raid. We have fun while getting it done on raid nights. Raid times: 8pm-11pm est wed/thurs/mon We are open to anyone who is willing to better themselves as a player or willing to be helped to become a better player. Our DPS requirement is 900k minimum. Which means you should be able to do 900k DPS on a training dummy for 5 min. We require raiders to have: DBM/Discord/RC Lootcouncil We also do mythic+ runs as well as pvp and alt runs for various raids. If you are interested in joining us or want to ask questions please add me on battlenet Opsidian#1610 (I don't check this thread very often so bnet is the fastest reply)Hororbusines1 Oct 14
Oct 2 (A) Holy Pally Looking for a guild After trying a few different realms I have decided that there aren't alot of differences out there. So, since most of my toons are here I have brought my main back to Duskwood. I'm looking for a casual, family-friendly, guild to join. I have some raid experience, although not really much since Wrath. I would like to get into raiding again at some point, but, need to get back into healing through dungeons first. If there is any interest message me here or find me in game. My schedule is spotty, but, when I get into raiding then I will be where I need to be. DrkDrk3 Oct 2
Oct 2 Looking for a Home As the title implies I am looking for a new home. Just looking for a guild with people that run dungeons at the least. Wouldn't mind getting back to raiding but have not done any serious raiding since the end of Cataclysm. (Legendary Daggers while current woohoo) I run 2 toons Demon Hunter and Rogue. Neither one is geared in any decent capacity but I am willing to put in the work if you are willing to give me a home. As a Note I am willing to tank on DH if you are willing to give the chance to learn.Farosh4 Oct 2
Oct 2 [A]Looking for laidback guild Returning player here, I started with BC and have played off and on since then. I was a raid leader and healer in ESO and dealt with some intense burnout/guild drama. I've been only soloing and questing since coming back to Wow last winter. I have a 110 mage and I'd be happy to learn to heal or tank on my monk. I'm not hardcore and not a gear hound but I like a challenge. I play for story, mounts, pets and fun! Also: I know to not stand in fire.Bikkit2 Oct 2
Sep 26 Do any guilds still use Vent? Just curious. I hate change, I still love Vent. Every guild on Bloodhoof I asked which voice when I see recruitment, I always see like Discord. Guild I am in uses Discord too. Right now I am raiding with an off-server guild because they do use Vent. Anyone guilds still use vent? And possibly need a healer? :P I don't care if I do Mythic raiding or not(have Cutting Edge from 10m raiding, but am a little more casual these days), I just like to clear Heroic and get my AoTC achievements xDXiata7 Sep 26
Sep 26 11 years, 4 months, 7 days Hey Forum of Duskwood and Bloodhoof. This here Cavan, the undead rogue, He was my first toon ever made when I purchased WoW. I started him 3 days after Duskwood opened up. and well he has collected dust since then, as I rolled Azilla my pink haired gnome and that became my main man for years, every so often I would go play him and gain a couple levels. But Finally as of today, I got him to level cap.. Ah the simple excitement of dinging 110 on this guy, made a bad day a great day. cheersCavan1 Sep 26
Sep 22 Building semi-casual raid team for guild. Looking to build a raid team for <Legionfall Rejects> a.k.a <LFR> Need all spots. I say semi-causal cause for a lot of people it's a social guild but we also want a core raid team, even if we just do normal. Right now the problem is getting people to log on at the same time. So respond to this thread expressing your interest and I'll try to whisper/invite you in game. Once we've filled the ranks a bit we can vote on best times to raid. It's fine if your casual, we just want people who want to raid on any level, we have enough social/non-raiders already haha. But hey either way if you want an invite and are not sure about raiding feel free, won't turn anyone away.Wayfare1 Sep 22
Sep 8 [A] <Bonis> recruiting for H ToS Hello Bloodhoof/Duskwood, We are looking for raiders to join us in H ToS, at the time of posting we are 7/9. Mostly need consistent dps of any class but all are welcome to apply. We raid 8 pm - 11pm Server time (EST) Thurs and Fri every week. If you have any questions you can contact me at Abslom#11522Emrall1 Sep 8
Sep 6 Unborn Val'kyr Rare battle pet spawned at about 44/32 in Icecrown right now. Normal B/B breed.Idrag0 Sep 6
Sep 5 [H] <and the Aggronauts> NOW RECRUITING <and the Aggronauts> is now recruiting all players ages 18+! About Us We are a level 25 Horde guild on Duskwood, founded in 2006. We are currently in the middle of a reformation since we have inactive for a while. In the past, we have been known for our fun (and ridiculous) social events, weekly events, PVP, and casual raiding. We would LOVE to get there again. Who We're Looking For All players 18+ welcome, including fellow filthy casuals. No-drama attitude and a great sense of humor are a must. Message with myself (Rhagia) or Xnath in game for an invite. We are also looking for a dedicated raid leader who is interested in taking on the raiding project fully. This role will award you an officer rank. You will be totally in charge of all raiding effort/progression, including recruitment. Please message Rhagia for details or if you are interested.Rhagia0 Sep 5
Aug 31 500k Gold Trade I have 500k on Duskwood - Alliance that I'd like to trade for gold on Emerald Dream - Alliance. BTAG is SoftJazzSexy#1817Zerto1 Aug 31
Aug 23 <Known Issues> recruiting for ToS We are Known Issues, a small guild in Duskwood dedicated to progression through raiding and mythics. We are in need of DPS to progress through ToS. What we’re not: We are not finished with ToS Normal. We are struggling through it due to being very small. If you do not want to participate in progression, we do not want to waste your time. What we are: We are a new guild consisting of members that broke away from a large guild, but were not comfortable with drama. We are a small family of adults that like to have a good laugh and don’t get too crazy with wipes. This does not mean we do not care about progression, rather that we are self-aware that we are not perfect. We are helpful with each other’s main and alt progression, pushing mythics and collectively supporting the guild bank for raiding and gear supplies. What we’re looking for: We are looking for mostly DPS, but all roles are welcome! Preferably 890+ that can relax, raid, tell a few jokes and adopt a new in-game family. Raid Schedule: 2-3 nights per week, 9pm EST till 11:30-ish pm. (nights vary as we have members with late-night work schedules, but those are known well in advance) Hit us up on Discord with a message in #general or whisper us in-game! Discord: https://discord.gg/uApZFNN Battletag: mortiis#1257 Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/duskwood/Known_Issues/Mortîîs0 Aug 23
Aug 21 <The NERVous Horde> recruiting for H-ToS HI all. The NERVous Horde is recruiting raiders for legion. You might not know it but we're one of the oldest horde guilds still active horde side. Our original charter blew up in 2004 but was finalized in Jan. of 2005. We've been around and active for nearly 12 years now. We want to hit the ground running in Legion with a solid group of people who like to raid, want to raid and don't fail at it. We've enjoyed many successes in our past and want to add more in the new x-pac. Visit nerv-clan.com to apply or see me in game.Druidicus17 Aug 21
Aug 21 Resto Shaman Looking for a Guild. Looking to find a nice laid back guild that is in need of a healer. I have done both normal and heroic for most of the expansion with a small hiccup in the middle (tech issues) but still looking to raid.Canopia3 Aug 21
Aug 21 Den of Wolves Recruiting ToS Raiders <Den of Wolves> Duskwood, is currently recruiting for raids as well as any casual players that may want to join. Raid time is guaranteed if you meet mins and perform well in your class. We are looking for friendly and competent raiders, we do not tolerate elitism or bad attitudes. We push progression because we love it, not because it's a second job. Our raids are pretty laid back and stress free, and we still push hard content. We hold our Raiders to a high standard, as we expect to push through at a good pace. Raid mins 600k dps single target & 400k hps in raid as healer Currently progression 8/9N ToS pushing Heroic We are currently looking for DPS, but as always every applicant will be considered. So please! Search us out and join us! Preferred Needs:  Mdps: Any Rdps: Any (warlock) Our raid days are:  Tues/Friday: Normal Tomb-->Heroic (8pm-11pm. Est) Discord link: https://discord.gg/6XTfZ Feel free to send a tell in-game to MissLugs (lugs#11416) Or leave a message on Discord for me in General chat.Misslugs1 Aug 21
Aug 18 Only 1 Alliance Guild 10/10H So Far Bloodhoof..... what has become of it? Okay, sure, it wasn't the "best" server, fairly under populated and not really the best guilds But this is just...sad... Heroic Nighthold wasn't even hard, and I see guilds on WoWprogress with 4/7+ Mythic EN and yet only be 8/10H NH Heck 7/7M EN groups are 9/10H What is going on with the guilds on this server?!Xiata16 Aug 18
Aug 6 Need a Heroic KJ kill? For free? Did your guild fall apart while you were attempting heroic Kil’Jaeden? Did you show up every day only to watch players dribble away because the kill wasn’t easy? Are you frustrated that you put in all those hours and have nothing to show for it? Ethos <Alliance> on Kargath has a dedicated healing core and several dps who are seeking individuals committed to killing heroic Kil’Jaeden. If you are one of those people who always shows up no matter what, we will take you and get you your kill. This kill is a matter of persistence more than anything else. The requirements for DPS are: ● Artifact power well beyond Concordance (most of us are Concordance 8 or 9) ● Ilvl beyond 920 (because, you know, health pool) ● DPS>800k (the boss needs to die) ● Perfect attendance during the attempts If you are a well-geared tank, we can shift roles around to accommodate you. What do we get out of this? We get our own heroic KJ kill. We lost a few key raiders who didn’t want to stick around for more attempts once we got into phase 3. What remains is a bunch of people who are committed to getting the job done. KJ Raids are Wednesday nights, 8-11 pm Eastern. Leave a message on the HK’J (Heroic Kil’Jaeden) Discord channel at https://discord.gg/YHYwvN by Monday evening to get an invite. We’ll check wowprogress first just to make sure you’re legit. Rules of Engagement: 1) If you look at the Discord Channel and we have fewer than 15 people signed up by Tuesday evening, you are under no obligation to show up on Wednesday, because we won’t be doing heroic KJ that night. If you’re bored and want to come and run something else with us anyways (e.g., alt runs) feel free. We’ll be doing something on Wednesday. 2) If we have 15 or more people signed up, it will be a heroic KJ run. In that event, if you sign up but don’t show up, your place will permanently be given to someone else (that is, you won’t be invited back the following week). If you show up but then we have to sit you for reasons outside your control (e.g., bad internet), you’ll be invited back. On another note, if you care about Mythic Plus, we generally run our +15’s on Sundays, 8-11 pm Eastern. If you’ve slogged through the Armageddons and Darkness of a Thousand Souls with us on Wednesday, you’re more than welcome to join us for Mythic Plus Sunday. Just whisper any of us for an invite around 8 pm Sunday, and we’ll try to slot you in. Finally, it probably goes without saying that if you like our vibe and want a mythic raiding home, we’re in the market for – ahem – some strategic replacements for the weakhearted souls who left. We love raiding. We hope you do, too.Bubblewraps0 Aug 6
Aug 2 Dark Twilight's second raid team https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753618871#post-15 I'll keep this short and sweet. Dark Twilight is recruiting for a second mythic raid team. Our goal is to be the number one and two teams on the server. The "Red" team is 5/9M and currently #1 on the server. The "Blue" team is currently 3/9 mythic and the 2nd ranked team on the server. The details: We raid Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm. We are not interested in being a "B team". We are interested in being the best community on the server. Period. If you are looking for a change in the way your group raids and I want to get the most out of the game without breaking your schedule, look us up. Contact Vultein#1380 for application processBaynal22 Aug 2
Jul 21 [A] Disbanded H ToS We're recruiting all roles for Heroic ToS and for upcoming Mythic ToS! Disbanded is a fairly new guild with quality mature raiders with a casual feel but very progressive mindset on raiding. We're 7/9H ToS Raid times Wed/Thurs 8pm-11pm est Sunday 9pm-12am est Raid requirements DBM, Discord(mic optional), RC Loot Council. We would appreciate all applicants but we want people that are raid ready for Heroic ToS. 900+ IL Dps min 600k HPS 400k We set the standard a little low but the way things are now it's really easy to get the right gear needed. Any questions feel free to send me a request at Opsidian#1610Cptamerika6 Jul 21
Jul 20 ROLL CALL WHERES DUSKWOOD BC CREW AT SERIOUSLY IF ANY OF YOU ARE STILL HERE HOLY !@#$ I STILL MISS ALL OF YOU. YOU KNOW I'LL NEVER LEAVE.Brooksy10 Jul 20
Jul 17 H<Stay On Target>LFM ToS for Mythic Team Guild: Stay On Target Server/Region/Faction: Bloodhoof - US - Horde Communications: Discord & Mumble (soon to phase out mumble) We are a long standing guild (since 2008) very friendly and team oriented. We are looking for like minded raiders that show up on time, prepared, know the fights and have positive attitudes. We are not hardcore by any means. We aim to raid as relaxed and stress free as possible with in a fun/positive atmosphere. Our focus currently is clearing Heroic ToS weekly and will be dabbling into Mythics on days our roster allows us. Our next target will be Mythic Goroth& Harjatan! Currently looking for a couple more like minded players (DPS) to join our fun, stable team. Raid Days/Times: Sun/Mon/Tues 9:30pm to 12am EST (some weeks could be 1 or 2 of these days only depending) Progression: 9/9H(AoTC) & 9/9N ToS, 10/10H NH,10/10N NH, 7/7M EN(Cutting Edge) & 3/3H ToV with more to come! Style: PVE Server, Relaxed/Stress Free/Friendly/Team Oriented Recruitment Open For: * Heals: CLOSED - DPS with OS Heals only * Tanks: CLOSED - DPS with OS Tank only * DPS: Lock, Spriest, DH (have none of these but looking for all) **All are encouraged to inquire even if not mentioned above** If you are looking for a long term, stable and friendly home then we are that guild. Please add Nox#1368 for more info.Noxzemagirl11 Jul 17
Jul 8 Oldtime Bloodhoof - Names & Places thread.... Alliance: Dromar Horde: Ramstall When I was an Alliance Pally named Whiskeyjack I used to like to run into Tauren Mill and die at the Inn. Over and over. I am sure many Horde have stepped over my body in random places.Whiskeydeath69 Jul 8
Jul 2 [H] <Known Issues> LF Raiders for ToS We are Known Issues, a small horde guild dedicated to progression through raiding and mythics. We also PVP with our sister guild, The Çovenant. We are in need of DPS to progress through ToS, although we welcome other roles. What we’re not: We are not finished with ToS Normal. We are struggling through it due to being very small. If you do not want to participate in progression, we do not want to waste your time. What we are: We are a new guild consisting of members that broke away from a large guild, but were not comfortable with drama. We are a small family of adults that like to have a good laugh and do not get too excited with wipes. This does not mean we do not care about progression, rather that we are self-aware that we are not perfect. We are helpful with each other’s main and alt progression, pushing mythics and collectively supporting the guild bank for raiding and gear supplies. What we’re looking for: We are mainly looking for DPS, preferably 890+ that can relax, raid, tell a few jokes and adopt a new family. Schedule: We try to raid 2-3 nights per week, 9pm EST till 11:30-ish pm. Our nights vary as we do have several members that work (late) during the week, but those nights are known well in advance. Additionally, we join in for PVP nights (brawls and BGs), hosted by our sister guild, The Çovenant. Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/duskwood/Known_Issues/ Battletag: mortiis#1257Mortîîs0 Jul 2
Jul 2 Essentials 10/10H NH - LFM for ToS Essentials is an Alliance guild looking for a couple dps and healers to fill out our roster for Tomb. We went 10/10 heroic in NH and have a solid core of two tanks, two heals and several dps. We just need a couple pieces to round out the roster. We use discord and are pretty chill but also like to progress. We raid Tues and Sunday. 8-11pm EST. If interested add Woolgar#1632.Woolgor1 Jul 2
Jun 23 [Horde]<Show Me What You Got> ToS Recruitment <Show Me What You Got> is a hardcore progression raid guild currently searching for more raiders. Current ToS Progression: 8/9N. Raid times: Mon/Wed/Thurs 7:45-11PM EST. Accepting all skilled players but looking especially for a Tank! We plan to start Mythic raiding soon and push for server faction first! Please message or in-game mail Vivi-Bloodhoof or Brastle-Duskwood with questions or to schedule a try out!Vivi0 Jun 23
Jun 23 <H> The Greater Evil LFM ToS The Greater Evil is recruiting to fill out a Tomb of Sargeras raid group. Looking to run the raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 5pm to 8pm EST. What T.G.E. has to offer: Raid leaders who will help people learn new fights Weekly heroic runs in the 10+ range A casual guild experience A small community of players that play other Co-Op games What we are looking for in recruits: Dependable, mature people who are looking to have a good time and who are willing to contribute to a fun group experience If T.G.E. looks like a place for you contact me in game via tell or in game mail, feel free to whisper any one of our members who happens to be on.Elfadin0 Jun 23
Jun 20 6/20 Tomb Can't log in. Can't log into servers. Yet everyone else canYuanzi0 Jun 20
Jun 19 Interests in Reroll Raiding Guild..?? Just recently returned to WoW and wanted to see if there is any interests in a reroll raiding guild. We will hit all the content as we level together. Wanting a fresh start and also wanting to run some older content again. Leave btag if you are interested. I will need officers and core members. Also will need some raid leaders experienced with older content. Plan so far is to become large enough to raid several different time slots. Faction does not matter. Right now trying to find a good East Coast server for it.Aliari1 Jun 19
Jun 19 Cosmic Badger Assassins: Active Social/Casual <Cosmic Badger Assassins> is an Alliance guild on the Bloodhoof/Duskwood US servers, formed New Years Eve 2014 originally as a small group of 5 friends who wanted to level new toons together and expand from there. Today, we are a close-knit family of 60+ players (200+ characters) ranging from skilled heroic raiders looking to chill with buddies, to newcomers who are learning to play, and everything inbetween. We consider ourselves a social/casual guild - we're a bunch of quirky people with great senses of humor and comradery, and do not require raid experience or even participation to hang out with us. After a bit of a hiatus due to real life matters, we're back in action and in a few short weeks we have a full-clear of normal Nighthold, and are very excited to see how bad we can screw up Tomb of Sargeras. ;) Planned raid nights will most likely be Fri/Sat 8pm eastern, but may change. We also play plenty of other games together outside of WoW from time to time. We prioritize real life and fun above all else. Drama and spiritless personal attacks are the only things that may get you kicked. Bottom line is, we're a fun-loving bunch of active, social weirdos, and whether you raid or not, login every day or not, like to lone-wolf content or love to group up, are level 1 or 110, we'd love to whalecome you aboard. If you'd like to know more, please feel free to message me (type /w Ziva-Bloodhoof at any time from any server to whisper me, or /who cosmic badger assassins on Duskwood/Bloodhoof and PM anyone that's online) and let's have a chat!Ziva2 Jun 19
Jun 10 [A] Need Casual DPS Hey guys, we're short DPS again for our Saturday Night Normal raid. If you like to play, please hit us up. Immortal Order is a friends and family guild who will take you as you are so long as you want to have fun. We exist to provide access to content and will take your whole group. Rule number one is 'have fun, play together'. If you're still playing Alliance on this server, and are looking for a guild, consider coming to play with us.Hogster4 Jun 10
Jun 5 [A] <Disbanded> [A] <Disbanded> 1/10MNH is recruiting for our mythic raid team. Looking for a mythic team that is fun and not harsh and demanding? Maybe you want to play with people that roast each other throughout the raid and are extremely helpful? LOOK NO FURTHER AZEROTHIAN! We're Disbanded! A guild formed in late 2016 that has been growing in ranks and keeping it real. We raid Wed/Thurs/Sat from 8pm-11pm server time. We're recruiting all classes and roles. Our main recruitment focus is DPS but we could always use some good heals and shields. We also run heroic nighthold as well as older content during the week for fun/alts. Perhaps you're reading this and saying to yourself "well that sounds great and all but I like to pvp" well who doesn't? We have some dedicated members that love to pvp literally 24/7(srsly tru) Anyways. Add me on real ID or find one of us in game Opsidian#1610Dctrdoom0 Jun 5
May 3 A <Disbanded> 10/10H People of Bloodwood! Disbanded is recruiting players for our core raiding team! We are starting mythic NH and are in need of strong DPS. Requirements: DBM Discord RC Loot Council Raid times:(server time) Wednesday from 9pm-11pm Thursday 8pm-11pm Saturday 8pm-11pm All dps should be 550-600k+ sustained Also accepting apps for tanks and healers as well. We're a fun laid back group of people that started the guild at the end of 2016. If you're interested contact me in game Opsidian#1610Hororbusines1 May 3
May 1 (A) Phoenìx - Looking For Raiders (A) Phoenìx - Guild on Bloodhoof/Duskwood server looking for raiders to build a dedicated raid team. We are starting out, but our core raiders have experience for 5/10 H NH and have Cleared N EN, H EN, N ToV, N ToS Currently we have tanks and a few dedicated healers/DPS and are looking to fill our ranks. Our focus is raiding, With the goal of completing Heroic content. Our raid times currently are Friday, Satday at 8pm server time If interested, feel free to message any of the members in game or through this post. My battletag is shadelock#1269Shãde0 May 1
Apr 30 Daytime Any daytime guilds around. I work Graves and swings so playing at night is hard to do. Raiding would be great but not necessary just hate running around solo all the timeFarosh0 Apr 30
Apr 26 [A] Shred the Gnawr - 9/10 H NH Looking for a few skilled individuals who are consistently active and are gear ready for Heroic Nighthold/Tomb (885+ ilvl). Our raid times are Friday and Sunday 9PM (est) but we also run Mythic +10 and group content all throughout the week. Mainly looking for DPS who can pull 425+ single target. But also looking for a good healer (preferably Druid). We are a small, tight-knit group who love to run together on a daily basis - be it high Mythic + or Raids. Most of us are in our early to mid 30s. Adults. Zero drama. Fun and entertaining atmosphere. No ranks, just a good group of friends who love to kick the crap out of stuff. If you have a relaxed personality, a good sense of humor, enjoy Comradery, and are a skilled player, you just might be a good fit for us. Feel free to message me in game for more information: AuRising#1739Nihila1 Apr 26