Bloodhoof and Duskwood

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
Nov 10 <Monarchs> (A) Is recruiting <Monarchs> is now recruiting ALL dps classes that are geared and COMMITTED to raid times. We have trail spots for all dps, possibly healers and tanks also. We raid on THUR/FRI/SUN 10PM-1AM EST and do mythic+ dungeons on TUE/WED Please feel free to in game contact me at Lukova-Duskwood My discord is Salvantes#7212 Send me a message if you have any questions or want to trail out!Lukova5 Nov 10
Nov 8 Ring of Fire Recruitment 4/9H Ring of Fire has been active on Bloodhoof since 2004. We are a smaller guild of friends that have been gaming together since the dawn of server time. We raid casually and love hitting Mythic+. We are not hardcore by any means, but we do come prepared to loot corpses. We have a soft spot for old schoolers and if you are into taking a break from RL and having a few digital laughs, then feel free to msg me or one of our officers. We do raid with a couple of friendly guilds and are open to just filling spots with random friends no matter if you are in guild or not. Who to msg about joining GM: Wagee#1429 Officers: Karsh Angelspell Facetntacles (Brofu) Rookien Raid times: Wed 8pm and Monday 8pm (We are not sold on Mondays though, almost rather push keys that night so open to change that raid day) Keystones run daily with low end+ groups and high end + groups. 4/9 Herpic Thanks Bloodhoof for so many enjoyable years in a damn video game!Wagee5 Nov 8
Nov 2 [H] <Synergos> Illidan 2/8M is Recruiting Hi there. <Synergos> is a horde guild currently calling Illidan home. With history stretching back over a decade and a level headed, methodical approach to working our way through tiers, our leadership is focused on progressing and experiencing every tier of raid content blizzard releases. We’re recruiting for both of our Mythic teams for current Uldir progression and Siege of Dazra’lor progression. Our weekday team runs Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 7PMCST, finishing at 11PM CST, while our weekend team runs Friday/Saturday starting at 7:30PM CST and finishing at 11:30PM CST. We also run M+ keys throughout the week, though our focus is on raid progression as a guild. We treat our guild with care and an eye to the future: we are comprised mostly of older players, and are concerned with finding people who fit that sort of relaxed community first, with skill second and gear a distant third. You can get in contact with one of our officers for further information. Conq#1121 Werebeef#1515 Best of luck.Werebeef0 Nov 2
Oct 31 <A> Dark Order Recruiting for BFA Hello My Friend!! <<A>> Dark Order <<Duskwood>> is now recruiting core raiding spots for BFA! Dark Order is a progression guild where our exceptions for our raiders are hardcore, but our game is not. Our creed is: ... We are looking for solid Committed Guild Members. I am looking for the following for our core raiding team: ... Raid Days/Times A- Team: Tue/Thur 7p - 9p CST (Normal) B- Team: Tue/Wed/Thur 9p - 11p CST (Heroic/last boss on Normal for Trinket) ... Dark Order looks at the guild as a whole to make sure that everyone is taken care of to the best of our abilities. We are not looking to rush into anything, in other words we plan to do this on our own dime not the masses dime. We are not looking to keep up with the other guilds/servers we are just looking for great personalities, people who want to have fun, who are committed, dependable, patience, and not afraid of a little challenge. ... Last but not least and above all else we want to keep the fun in the game! After all this is exactly that -- A GAME! No drama or you will get auto Gkicked ...Yesabella7 Oct 31
Oct 30 Oldtime Bloodhoof - Names & Places thread.... Alliance: Dromar Horde: Ramstall When I was an Alliance Pally named Whiskeyjack I used to like to run into Tauren Mill and die at the Inn. Over and over. I am sure many Horde have stepped over my body in random places.Whiskeydeath95 Oct 30
Oct 24 Returning player looking for raiding guild I have played off and on since just before Burning Crusade. I missed all of Legion and joined BFA a bit late, but I have been enjoying it. I joined the guild I am currently in via the guild finder, but it's massive and I don't feel any sort of connection to it (not meant to be a bash on the guild, I think it's great so far just not my style). I would like to join a small to medium guild that is on the more casual side of raiding. I want to see content but not as a second job sort of thing. I would also like a guild that does WQs together with warmode on - I really enjoy that aspect of the game (although I am not the best PVP person, it's a lot of fun). It just stinks trying to do it solo. I am currently tanking on this Demon Hunter but would like to change to a Holy Paladin in the near future. I am working on unlocking Dark Iron dwarves first, and I have my 110 boost ready to use on him once I can. Message me here or in game if I would be a good fit for your guild, thank you!Monkman4 Oct 24
Oct 22 M plus key pushing Hello all, I'm at roughly 800 raider io from pushing keys. I'd like to create a Rolodex of talented players that want to progress on keys. Add me at garamonde#1968. Looking for people who interrupt, avoid face pulling, cc, think about pulls and communicate. Cheers.Garamonde3 Oct 22
Oct 18 <The NERVous Horde> recruiting for BFA HI all. The NERVous Horde is recruiting raiders for BFA raiding. You might not know it but we're one of the oldest horde guilds still active horde side. Our original charter blew up in 2004 but was finalized in Jan. of 2005. We've been around and active for nearly 12 years now. We want to hit the ground running in BFA with a solid group of people who like to raid, want to raid and don't fail at it. We've enjoyed many successes in our past including finishing up Legion with all content on farm (minus mythic raids). Currently we're H2/8 and looking for DPS and a small amount of heals (viable off-spec heals a major plus) Visit nerv-clan.com to apply or see me in game.Druidicus21 Oct 18
Oct 15 Chronic Relapse recruiting (5/8H) <Chronic Relapse> is a laid-back guild LF like-minded folks to join for N/H raids, PvP, M+, & more! Not on Bloodhoof/Duskwood? No problem: Join our Raid Community as a satellite raider! Raid times are Fri/Sat 9p-12a EST. Reply here or PST me, Mistea, or Celerynn in game.Mendelia0 Oct 15
Oct 14 [H]-Kings of Morality-recruiting for raids KoM is a progression guild looking to add to our raid team (Currently 8/8N and 4/8H) and to expand our mythic dungeon teams. We're looking for mature, active, progression minded folks, who like to have fun in game. We are a close-knit group, who like doing all things together, be it raiding, Mythic+, PvP, or mount and achievement runs. We like to keep things light and enjoyable, as it is a game, but we also expect our team to focus when needed. Our current raid schedule is Tuesday 8pm to 11, Friday and Saturday, from 8:30pm to 12:30 server. As of now, we are looking for raid-ready DPS of all kinds, especially DK's, but all are welcome to join, as we're looking to add 8-10 members to our regular raid team, with goal being Normal clears on tues with Heroic on the weekend, as we progress towards mythic. If interested, or would like more info, please contact myself, Gerson, Crondor or any officer in game. Or add us to Bnet Valthrax (O)- Wasteland#1406 Gerson (GM)- Mead02#1559 Crondor (O)- GMoneyXL#1428 Thanx -ValValthrax11 Oct 14
Oct 13 KoM Looking at possible merge ideas Hello all, Kings of Morality is looking for guilds that may be stuck on progression, due to a lack of raid attendance. Having played the recruiting game here on this realm, I understand how hard it is to put together enough people to push certain content. Getting consistent turn-outs for each raid night can limit your guild. KoM is currently 8/8n and 3/8h, and looking to keep going, we're looking for smaller guilds, who want to progress as well, and who may be interested in combining forces to make that happen. Any GM's or officers of teams that may be interested in looking into this can contact: Valthrax - Wasteland#1406 Gerson - Mead02#1559 Thanx for your time! Happy Hunting!Valthrax7 Oct 13
Oct 12 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12
Oct 6 LF Horde PvP/Arena Guild for alt Been playing my Ret/Prot pally a lot the last week and would like to put her in a PvP guild if there are any active ones on the server.Hugsforpeace1 Oct 6
Oct 2 Want to buy: Feralbark Belt - Alliance Side Paying 15k, need for transmog. 15k is what it sells for on Area 52 where I have a 110 Druid, so I am looking to pay 15k on Bloodhoof or I will just level my Hordie on Area 52 and buy it there. I check AH daily(if you're Horde looking to list/sell) or if Alliance just CoD me. ETA: GOT MY BELT. No longer looking. :)Xiata0 Oct 2
Oct 1 WTB Mythic Antorus Run (ALL DRUID) Welcome to the 1,000,000G Mythic Antorus run!! Are you 120? Are you a Druid? Are you ilvl 350+? Do you want to make some relatively easy Gold to help a guy who has more gold than sense gear up his little twink gatherer? (Will consider ilvl 340+ if your toon has M Antorus experience) I'm paying 5,000G per boss with 10,000G paid for Agrus, per person in the raid, and an additional 2,500G if you get a drop that I need and you trade it to me. (This includes relics) Assuming you stay for all 11 fights, and you sell 0 loot to me, you'll walk away with 60,000G to plow through old content. Not a bad little deal. Willing to pay 7,500G per boss / 15,000G for Argus, to someone knowledgeable in the Mythic fights that could lead the raid. (90,000G total to raid lead) Requirements: Druid 120 / 340+ ilvl Discord Be on Duskwood / Bloodhoof Loot spec set to Boomkin I'd like to schedule this for Friday night 7pm EST and I'm looking to have around 10-12 people If you're NOT on the above listed servers, meet all the requirements, and would still like to join, I can offer compensation in the form of a Panther Mount of the color of your choosing. You'd be able to roll a trial character on this realm, and learn it. (Red, Blue, Green, or Yellow) As it stands right now I only have stock enough to bring 4 people from outside my realm, but if I get more interest I can have another 4 Panthers ready by Friday. Please post on the Druid you'd be bringing, and what role you'll be filling (Tank, Melee, Ranged, Healer, Raid Lead) I'd like to have 2 tanks, 2-3 heals, and 7-8 DPS with 4 of them being Boomkins.Yoja0 Oct 1
Sep 29 (A) <Explorers League> is recruiting for H/M We are a newer raiding guild looking for active, competent players that are looking to progress through the end game content the way it was designed to be played. No LFR, no easy modes, but the good ol' heroic/myth progression. Our raid times are not set in stone, but are currently going to be... Monday (8p-12p) CST Tuesday (8p-12p) CST Wednesday (8p-12p) CST We are tired of pugging AOTC with randoms we may never talk to again. Join us and together we will create something unforeseen. For more info whisper Esmêralda or use Bnet (Silentstalkr#1734)Esmêralda1 Sep 29
Sep 27 Please remove Please removeEtherious0 Sep 27
Sep 26 Duskwood pvp from wrath/cata Any pvpers from back in the wrath/ cata days from duskwood still play? Also shout out to any old leap of faith guild membersMajinpriest2 Sep 26
Sep 24 Please delete post Please delete postYazmîn0 Sep 24
Sep 20 [H][New raid guild forming] Guild Name: Can I Get That Faction: Horde Realm: Duskwood-Bloodhoof Contacts: Nthnprsnlkid & Taurenfalcon Battle-Tag: Windrunner#1857 Raid Times: TBH This brand new guild was made with the intentions of getting people geared and to make progress in raiding. That means heroic and normal Uldir runs (mythic difficulty when we have a competent group), mythic keystones, and PvP. I open this guild to people who share the same vision of getting geared, but it is also open to people looking for a community of people to join and socialize with.Nthnprsnlkid0 Sep 20
Sep 18 (H) End Game - obligation free casual guild If you're casual and looking for a laid back guild with no obligations, consider joining up. I'll get right to the point. Pros: 1. As stated, we are now a casual guild where you will have no obligations of any kind other than to not be a jerk. 2. All extant members a long time veterans, since vanilla, who are all skilled players. 3. We have one of the best tanks on the server, hands down. 4. Play the class/spec you want, and whatever alts you want. Again, no obligations. 5. Very mellow friendly people. 6. Adults preferred. We're not going to censor ourselves for the youngins. Exceptions will be made for package deals where at least one is an adult. 7. We try to run dungeons together first and foremost before trying to queue. 8. There is zero drama in our guild, mostly because everyone that is still here has known each other for a long time. 9. We sometimes do PvP and world PvP as well. 10. We're patient and willing to help less experienced players. Cons: 1. The guild used to be massive, but we're very small now. Most of our past members have quit the game. 2. While we will be doing Looking For Raid together regularly, standard raiding is unlikely with our current numbers, unless that changes. Even then it wouldn't be mandatory or more than once or twice a week, and not late nights unless on weekends. If you're interested or have questions, feel free to contact me, Exterminator, or Raivin in-game.Dathamar6 Sep 18
Sep 18 (A)<Monarchs> Now Recruiting <Monarchs> is now recruiting all classes and spec to fill out our core raid team. We are currently progressing in normal ABT and looking to progress through heroic and mythics in the very soon future. We raid on THUR/FRI/SUN 10PM EST and do mythic dungeons on MON/WED Please feel free to in game contact me at Lukova-Duskwood My discord is Salvantes#7212 Send me a message if you have any questions or want to trail out!Lukova15 Sep 18
Sep 16 [H] Murloc Mansion - Recruiting for Uldir We are a group of friends that have experience rading since vanilla and we are looking to expand our roster for Uldir. Our guild offers a good, mature and positive environnment for people with jobs/families but wanting to raid and progress. N7/8 H2/8 Uldir. Raids Wednesday+Monday(opt.) 8pm->11pm EST. LF 340+ iLvl. Heals: Monk/Priest DPS: Hunter/Bal. Druid/Mage/Shaman/Monk/Rogue/Warrior/DH Contact: Taskann Denatron MollikyeDenatron0 Sep 16
Sep 15 Stay on Target is recruiting. Check it. Stay on target is bringing back many of its core raiding team from WOTLK, and we're looking for more players. We're open to alliances with other guilds to spread the already thin talent on Bloodhoof. Any GM's interested in having these discussions please contact me. Any players looking for a mature home with good players look to us. https://sotbloodhoof.enjin.com/ Just shoot me a message in game.Garamonde0 Sep 15
Sep 13 Alliance, turn on warmode Stop being cowards and turn on warmode, we are outnumbered by the horde constantly, they burned our !@#$%^- tree, nut up and enable warmode.Cennanon6 Sep 13
Sep 11 Change my Mind! I made a meme that im sure ALL members of Bloodhoof and Duskwood will understand. Hope you enjoy! https://imgflip.com/i/2hdg5gMania1 Sep 11
Sep 8 [A] Super Casual Dad Gen X'er LFG I'll keep it short based on the guidelines from the guild recruitment channel. 1. Times available & time zone: Mostly weekends and an hour or two during the week. timezone is Central. 2. Server preference: This one. 3. Intentionally left blank. 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual 5. Current progression/experience: iLvl 333-338 depends on spec...playing since March 2005. (Over 20 toons.) 6. Contact info: Gamli, Gamino, or Gamstorm on Bloodhoof. 7. Anything else: i'm in a dead guild...for years....would be nice to chat with folks on the server instead of in discord or communities...and maybe group up for certain things. I'm not a raider but will casually do them....Vanilla ruined me on that.Gamli0 Sep 8
Sep 7 Looking for a new home to start over. Hello everyone. I’ve been looking for a new server to start over on and found my way to these two. Wondering how the local community is. I used to play on Baelgun during Cata/MoP when I started playing but moved to Illidan to raid more seriously when Throne of Thunder Released. Nowadays I’m not able to do the Heroic and Mythic Raids anymore and am looking for a more casual and laidback community. However I’m unsure how local server community’s have faired since the introduction of CRZ. Illidan was always crazy before and after and I didn’t notice much change. I’d like to move away from the Full Server types but move to a server with a fair population and decent faction balance and these two seem to fit that bill based off the 3rd Party Data I’ve read online.Augruga1 Sep 7
Sep 6 [A] Tank LFGuild. I am just getting back in to the game after quitting at the end of WoD. I am leveling up a tank and would like to find a casual raiding guild. I don't know what my raiding schedule would look like as of now, but I am likely going to be pretty flexible. I have been playing for a long time, just not consistently (I skipped Cata completely too). I am hoping to find a guild with some fun folks to enjoy the game with. I think I got burned out with the more solo feel to the game recently, and would rather enjoy it with friends again while still seeing content and progressing in raids.Monkman0 Sep 6
Sep 4 (A) Deaths Resolve is Recruiting! Deaths Resolve is a returning guild comprised of members that played back in Wrath and before. We are a mature guild with older players with real life responsibilities but also a want to push content and have fun. If this sounds like you, then keep on reading! Everything is approached from a casual point of view, but we are looking to raid as well as mythic plus and other content. We are not strict on raid times or mandatory alts. We are just looking for everyone to be able to get on and have people to group with to have fun. Having said this, we are hoping to put together a large enough group of like minded players to be able to make our way into higher and higher content while working together and having fun. For more information please contact Sevial#11258 We have also just created a new discord below for our new members and we are just starting to add new and active members to it. Stop by and say hello and come play with us! https://discord.gg/hHtKGJSAelthar0 Sep 4
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 2 (A) - Warband Of Ashenvale (PVP guild) Completely fresh PVP - esque guild. Main focus will be PVP, but would also like to focus on raiding/mythics as gear doesn't scale in pvp anymore Looking to garner all of Bloodhoof/Duskwoods pvp population who are without a home. Would be interested in experienced officers who would assist in managing the guild. For more info - Bnet - Ganjadeen#1204 Discord - Shane® ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ ✔#4153Cennanon0 Sep 2
Aug 31 [A] Chronic Relapse is Recruiting <Chronic Relapse> is looking for Raiders and other active members for BFA! In Legion, we were able to clear and farm Normal Antorus, despite the Guild forming very late in the expansion. In BFA, we will look to build on our good foundation of core players and become a Heroic Raid focused Guild, while maintaining a laid-back atmosphere. Raids are Friday/Saturday from 9pm – 12am. We are currently recruiting Tanks and DPS; being able and willing to play an off-spec is a plus. If Raiding isn’t your thing, we also remain active during the week, and enjoy running Mythics, BGs, and other activities together. We have a great Guild/Community of people who are fun to play with and always happy to help! Disclaimer – If you have virgin ears or are offended easily by certain language, Chronic Relapse Guild is probably not a good fit for you. For more information, or an invite, message a Guild/Community Leader today!!!... Seriously, do it, do it now… LadyKeidra#1258 Tinge#11729 Tuboski#1103 yougotmerked#1977Stormsurjes1 Aug 31
Aug 29 LFG to help an old DK learn new tricks. Seem to bounce back and forth between guilds. Some I liked, some were awful. I'm looking for a laid back guild to help me get better at the tanking aspect of a DK.Tecmo0 Aug 29
Aug 28 [A] Main Tank DH LFR Guild Hi, I am looking for a raiding guild for BFA, I main tank and can OS DPS if needed. Add me on Battle-net = Barbrosa#1422 My time zone is (EST) Regards,Wrari0 Aug 28
Aug 27 [H] Shaman seeking casual-midcore raid guild Been gone from the game since the beginning of WoD. Interested in finding a casualish, but consistent raiding guild. I don't have any experience raiding as a Shaman, but I do have a lot of experience raiding in WoW and other MMOs. I would prefer to play Resto, but I could switch to any spec if any established raid team has a great need for Ele/Enhance. Feel free to contact me in-game if you want to know any details about me or my experiences.Chinami1 Aug 27
Aug 26 Bm Hunter looking for mythic focus guild As the title says, I am a BM Hunter looking for a mythic raiding focus guild but on a semi relax schedule. The raid times need to fit between 7:00 EST to 11:00 EST. Also, by semi relax I mean 2 to 4 days a week. I know when new content is released more raid days are needed. A little bit about me, I have been playing WOW since the release, since then have played a mage and finished early raid content with it. I have played a warlock in the more recent content finishing high end content with it. I don't want to make this thread to lengthy so if you want to know more on me please don't hesitate to drop a line in game. Also, prefer to stay alliance if possible.Rozhuntress0 Aug 26
Aug 25 Interest in Bloodhoof PVP guild Lack of Bloodhoof PVP guilds, but if you skim the forums for a few moments, its clear there is a demand. Would anyone be interested in forming one? When I say PVP, that will primarily be the focus, but of course interest in pve will still be there so we can gear up to gank :).Cennanon2 Aug 25
Aug 25 Knights of Sylvanas now recruiting Knights of Sylvanas is a newly formed guild looking for all players of any level, for raiding, pvp, dungeons, and leveling. If you are interested, my bnet is Drisnil#2536, get in contact with me. Thanks.Dustfinger0 Aug 25
Aug 24 Twilight of the Dark is now recruiting Main thread here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765767318#1 Twilight of the Dark or Twilight for short, is recruiting for its mythic team. Most of us are the old SoT people who founded Dark Twilights Blue team that are now coming back to horde. For those who don't know, Dark Twilight's Blue team was the #2 raid team on the server for the extent of ATB and ToS (9/11 M and 6/9M respectively). Most of us have 11/11 cutting edge experience as well. If you are looking for a laid back experience that raids at a high level, check out the link above. Good luck in BFA Bloodhoof.Baynekiller2 Aug 24
Aug 24 Returning vanilla player looking for new home I am a returning vanilla player, i have played in recent expacs a little. Im mainly looking for a solid group of player for mythic dungeons or islands. I will be playing a hunter since it was my vanilla character. I will be available for some raids, but I work a rotating shift every month so pushing mythic raids will be a niche idea for me.Junzi2 Aug 24
Aug 24 LF Bloodhoof PvP guild If any exist.Jordang2 Aug 24
Aug 24 Looking for New Guild! Looking for a new guild! At the time of this post, My three main toons are Lvl 105 MM Hunter, Lvl 104 Dk & Lvl 104 DH. I have a few Lvl 60 toons but they don't count. Been off game since the beginning of the CAT expansion. However, I played for many years before my Long break. I've had a change of lifestyle, giving me the time to get back to my toons. When I stopped playing my main was a DK-DW Frost Tank. You can tell that was a while ago. LOL. I'm leveling my hunter up ATM since its the easiest toon to feel the new expansions out with. I have been playing since the classic day's. (Knights of the Ebon Rose) the guild I'm currently in has 237 toons. However, when I came back only about 5 of them are active. I'm looking for an active guild that has the patience and time to run dungeons, heroic and mythic. I was the best tank in our guild at one time. (Many years ago). I'm planning on running the Hunter as ranged DPS until I get my rhythm back. I need to see some action. I've really just been questing, checking out Legion for the past couple weeks. I like to have fun in dungeons & raids. Running (group finder) is not fun. I like talking laughing and using strategies, goofing off when allowed and being serious when needed. I'm going to need some Dungeon time before Raiding. I believe I'm looking for a smaller guild. One that I know I will get some runtime every week. Or a larger guild that sets up a few parties on run night. I plan on starting up in (Group Finder) now that I'm bored with questing. I need to blast out these last few levels to 110 before BFA & get some dungeon exp at least. Don't get me wrong. When I play WoW I'm dedicated and get damn good at whatever classes and specs I decide to play. I'm just really out of practice right now. If anyone feels they have a guild with the room, for me to be an active participant in some party runs, I'm down! Hell, I don't care if is just helping Alts LVL up, running dungeons for right now. It's better then what my guild has to offer ATM. What's being used for voice chat nowadays? Last time I played I had a Ventrilo server. I don't think that is used anymore.Trinagon4 Aug 24
Aug 21 [A] Recruiting Raiders! <Chronic Relapse> is looking for Raiders and other active members for BFA! In Legion, we were able to clear and farm Normal Antorus, despite the Guild forming very late in the expansion. In BFA, we will look to build on our good foundation of core players and become a Heroic Raid focused Guild, while maintaining a laid-back atmosphere. Raids are Friday/Saturday from 9pm – 12am. We are currently recruiting Tanks, Ranged DPS, and a reliable Holy Paladin; being able and willing to play an off-spec is a plus. If Raiding isn’t your thing, we also remain active during the week, and enjoy running Mythics, BGs, and other activities together. We have a great Guild/Community of people who are fun to play with and always happy to help! Disclaimer – If you have virgin ears or are offended easily by certain language, Chronic Relapse Guild is probably not a good fit for you. For more information, or an invite, message a Guild/Community Leader today!!!... Seriously, do it, do it now… LadyKeidra#1258 Tinge#11729 Tuboski#1103 yougotmerked#1977Stormsurjes0 Aug 21
Aug 17 Looking for tanks and heals Searching for 325+ tanks and heals for raids and mythics. Please let me know if your'e interested. We are pretty casual and have a zero tolerance for drama. https://discord.gg/jJkeQWK for information about or guild.Ashleey0 Aug 17
Aug 17 LF Engineer 300 caster mace found.Miztery0 Aug 17
Aug 16 Delete DeleteCreepshow0 Aug 16
Aug 11 [A]Chronic Relapse is Recruiting Raiders! <Chronic Relapse> is looking for Raiders and other active members for BFA! In Legion, we were able to clear and farm Normal Antorus, despite the Guild forming very late in the expansion. In BFA, we will look to build on our good foundation of core players and become a Heroic Raid focused Guild, while maintaining a laid-back atmosphere. Raids are Friday/Saturday from 9pm – 12am. We are currently recruiting Tanks and DPS; being able and willing to play an off-spec is a plus. If Raiding isn’t your thing, we also remain active during the week, and enjoy running Mythics, BGs, and other activities together. We have a great Guild/Community of people who are fun to play with and always happy to help! Disclaimer – If you have virgin ears or are offended easily by certain language, Chronic Relapse Guild is probably not a good fit for you. For more information, or an invite, message a Guild/Community Leader today!!!... Seriously, do it, do it now… {Community Manager} LadyKeidra#1258 {Guild Master} Tinge#11729 {Chief Recruiter} Tuboski#1103Stormsurjes0 Aug 11
Aug 11 Alliance Call to Arms Attention all Alliance players! The number of players in our faction participating in War Mode is too few and far between on this server. We are getting absolutely destroyed in Darkshore, and I fear that this may continue into the BfA zones as well. Us Alliance are too easy of targets for them. They fly across northern Darkshore in large 5-10 player groups and hunt Alliance down without any real opposition. We are making this too easy for them. I would like to request for more Alliance players to participate in War Mode so we can put up a fight against the Horde in World PvP. It's not fun for us players who are volunteering to turn it on and I think the Horde would appreciate a little bit of a bigger challenge. With Best Regards, BoxstorageBoxstorage2 Aug 11