Bloodhoof and Duskwood

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
3d (A)<Fat Kids Pug McDonalds> Now Recruiting <Fat Kids Pug McDonalds> is now recruiting all classes and spec to fill out our core raid team. We are currently progressing in normal ABT and looking to progress through heroic and mythics in the very soon future. We raid on WED/FRI/SUN 9PM EST and do mythic dungeons on MON/THURS Please feel free to in game contact me at Lukova-Duskwood My discord is Salvantes#7212 Send me a message if you have any questions or want to trail out!Lukova0 3d
5d [A] Dark Order - is Recruiting! Welcome <<A>> Dark Order <<Duskwood>> is now recruiting for core raiding spots! Dark Order is a progression guild where our exceptions for our raiders are hardcore, but our game is not. Our creed is: ... ... Level 110 Ilvl 950+ for Raiding Legion DPS 800K+ for Raiding Legion HPS 800K+ for Raiding Legion We are looking for solid Committed Guild Members. I am looking for the following for our core raiding team: ... Raid Days/Times A- Team: Tue/Thur 7p - 9p CST (Normal) B- Team: Tue/Wed/Thur 9p - 11p CST (Heroic/last boss on Normal for Trinket) ... Dark Order looks at the guild as a whole to make sure that everyone is taken care of to the best of our abilities. We are not looking to rush into anything, in other words we plan to do this on our own dime not the masses dime. We are not looking to keep up with the other guilds/servers we are just looking for great personalities, people who want to have fun, who will have commitment, patience, and not afraid of a little challenge. ... Last but not least and above all else we want to keep the fun in the game! After all this is exactly that -- A GAME! No drama or you will get auto Gkicked ...Tinkelott8 5d
6d (A) <Fat Kids Pug McDonalds> LFM <Fat Kids Pug McDonalds> Is looking for more lax/serious/semi hardcore raiders for progression and GPvP content. We are a guild returning to the game with lots of raiding exp, forming again to make a core team for the upcoming XPac. We will be raiding 2-3 time a week starting at 9PM EST, which days are TBD. We are accepting all classes/specs for current endgame content. Please feel free to message me in game Lukova-Duskwood or on my discord Salvantes#7212 . Any questions about the guild or about us please let us know. The whole goal here is to get some people who want to raid and haven't had the chance or are coming back to raiding, that are RELIABLE and consistent in your output, to be able to join us and progress.Lukova0 6d
Apr 15 <Kings of Morality>LFM for heroic prog&Myth+ <Kings of Morality> is a brand new Horde guild looking to add like minded players to our mythic+ groups and Heroic progression raid team. We currently have a dedicated core of peeps looking to progress though current content before the new Xpac arrives. Our raid times are 9pm-1am EST on Fridays and Saturdays and we run Mythic+ daily. High needs as of right now are, but not limited to: Heals of any kind, Mage, melee dps and another tank(Guardian druid would be nice), 950+ would be nice for our progression heroic runs, but all are encouraged to check us out! If interested in learning more about us add Wasteland#1406 or Mead02#1559 hit us up, get on disc, do a run or two and see if were a fit, look forward to meeting some new friends!Valthrax0 Apr 15
Apr 15 Oldtime Bloodhoof - Names & Places thread.... Alliance: Dromar Horde: Ramstall When I was an Alliance Pally named Whiskeyjack I used to like to run into Tauren Mill and die at the Inn. Over and over. I am sure many Horde have stepped over my body in random places.Whiskeydeath79 Apr 15
Apr 12 [H] Altoholics Anonymous 6/11 M ATB About Us Altoholics Anonymous is recruiting for our core mythic team (casual players do not need to apply, just ask for an invite in game). We are looking for more good raiders (parses 75+ parses) to add to our raid team as we progress to the second half or Mythic ATB. We pride ourselves on being a friendly, fun guild as well as being a progression minded team. We expect players to be prepared for raid days (know fights, be on time, show up regularly, post out in advance if they cannot make a day, and spend time regularly working on your main to optimize your performance). Outside our raid times we regularly do Mythic+ and sometimes run older content for fun. Raid Days/Times Wednesdays & Saturdays 9pm EST - 1am EST (server time). Recruitment Needs: Tanks: Any Healers: Druid/Monk/Sham preferred, all apps are taken into consideration DPS: Melee/Ranged Alt Raid - Fridays We also run an alt friendly run on Fridays that has been clearing Heroic ~2 hours every week and now has progressed to Mythic Antorus. Visit our website where information is more frequently updated, or to apply: www.TinyURL.com/AltAnonGuild If you'd like to speak to an officer in game msg us or add an officer to btag: Ravenara - Zalathier#1513 Brizab - GraGra#11414Brizab16 Apr 12
Apr 11 A <Bringers of Chaos> H ABT 8/11 Recruiting! <Bringers Of Chaos> 8/11 Heroic Antorus is looking to strengthen its group of core raiders for heroic progression by adding a few additional healers and DPS. Raid times are Monday and Saturday 7 PM to 10 PM server time. We additionally run Normal on Tuesdays 8-10 PM for pantheon trinket upgrades and alts/off specs. Our biggest need is for additional healers and DPS, we will consider both melee and ranged as long as you are pulling 900k+ DPS. To raid heroic with us you must have a 930+ ilvl. If you wish to simply join us on Tuesdays for the normal run we will accept 900+ ilvl and bring you on heroic once you are geared. We will consider well geared/knowledgeable tanks as our current main tanks have viable off specs. Add Moorkov#1854 on battle.net or pst Silentførce the o is alt-0248 :) or /who Bringers to find us and ask for more information. You can additionally reply below!Silentførce0 Apr 11
Apr 10 Closed www.knightwardens.enjin.comBrewzlèè1 Apr 10
Apr 9 [A]<Chronic Relapse> is Recruiting! GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN! <Chronic Relapse> of Bloodhoof is a semi-hardcore weekend raid Guild looking to fill it's ranks. We hope to develop a strong core raid group during the remainder of Legion (currently 11/11N 1/11H) and roll into BFA, ready to clear Heroic content. Our raids are Friday and Saturday from 9:30pm – 1230am EST. While we give encounters our full attention, the general atmosphere of the raid is laid-back, so raids remain a fun activity, and do not begin feeling like a job. We are a very helpful bunch, who prefer to help our players get better (if we can), rather than simply replacing them. Most members remain active during the week (typically late evening) and enjoy doing dungeons, LFR, and leveling alts together. We are currently recruiting all (some for backup roles, so ability to play off specs and be flexible is preferred) Discord Friendly! For more information, message a Guild Leader! Tinge#11729 (B-Tag) Tinge#3010 (Discord) Turboski#1103 (B-Tag) Turbs#9009 (Discord) yougotmerked#1977 (B-Tag) Aerimus#1996 (B-Tag) Aerimus (Discord)Stormsurjes0 Apr 9
Apr 9 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! BOTH FACTION! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594 for more info!Findorttok0 Apr 9
Apr 8 [A]<Chronic Relapse> is Recruiting! GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN! <Chronic Relapse> of Bloodhoof is a semi-hardcore weekend raid Guild looking to fill it's ranks. We hope to develop a strong core raid group during the remainder of Legion (currently 11/11N) and roll into BFA, ready to clear Heroic content. Our raids are Friday and Saturday from 9:30pm – 1230am EST. While we give encounters our full attention, the general atmosphere of the raid is laid-back, so raids remain a fun activity, and do not begin feeling like a job. We are a very helpful bunch, who prefer to help our players get better (if we can), rather than simply replacing them. Most members remain active during the week (typically late evening) and enjoy doing dungeons, LFR, and leveling alts together. Currently recruiting almost everything... tank/heal offspec a big plus! Discord Friendly! For more information, message a Guild Leader! Tinge#11729 (B-Tag) Tinge#3010 (Discord) Turboski#1103 (B-Tag) Turbs#9009 (Discord) yougotmerked#1977 (B-Tag) Aerimus#1996 (B-Tag) Aerimus (Discord)Stormsurjes0 Apr 8
Apr 7 Blood DK looking for Guild 901 Blood DK looking for a guild to get back into the game with. Been awhile since i've raided (wotk) but id like to do so again. Have a few alts as well. Avaiable nights and weekends.Aidud2 Apr 7
Apr 7 Holy Priest 950 LFG I am a new arrival on Duskwood (priest is boosted; it's the only healer I haven't played over an expansion; I picked a low pop server at random). I am dedicated healer; and sometimes a tank (I think it helps to experience both sides); since TBC. I'm looking for a home during BfA for my priest; maining holy spec; and being a strong reliable healer for a raid group; even as a third or fill in. It seems some guilds are taking a break until BfA but I am looking for an active, friendly, and mature guild right now. I am an older gamer, married, with kids; I tend to fit in with older groups over a younger crowd; looking for a more family oriented guild; but I'm willing to give anything a trial run. I have done some regular heroic raiding; twice a week scheduled; so I know the routine and work involved in a casual (non-mythic) progression group; which is more or less the level I aspire to play at (norm/heroic). If you need another healer in your guild; and all this sounds like someone you could work with then I hope we can meet and talk in game. Thank you for reading.Tomoko2 Apr 7
Apr 5 H<Stay On Target>LFM ToS for Mythic Team Guild: Stay On Target Server/Region/Faction: Bloodhoof - US - Horde Communications: Discord & Mumble (soon to phase out mumble) We are a long standing guild (since 2008) very friendly and team oriented. We are looking for like minded raiders that show up on time, prepared, know the fights and have positive attitudes. We are not hardcore by any means. We aim to raid as relaxed and stress free as possible with in a fun/positive atmosphere. Our focus currently is clearing Heroic ToS weekly and will be dabbling into Mythics on days our roster allows us. Our next target will be Mythic Goroth& Harjatan! Currently looking for a couple more like minded players (DPS) to join our fun, stable team. Raid Days/Times: Sun/Mon/Tues 9:30pm to 12am EST (some weeks could be 1 or 2 of these days only depending) Progression: 9/9H(AoTC) & 9/9N ToS, 10/10H NH,10/10N NH, 7/7M EN(Cutting Edge) & 3/3H ToV with more to come! Style: PVE Server, Relaxed/Stress Free/Friendly/Team Oriented Recruitment Open For: * Heals: CLOSED - DPS with OS Heals only * Tanks: CLOSED - DPS with OS Tank only * DPS: Lock, Spriest, DH (have none of these but looking for all) **All are encouraged to inquire even if not mentioned above** If you are looking for a long term, stable and friendly home then we are that guild. Please add Nox#1368 for more info.Noxzemagirl12 Apr 5
Apr 5 WOTLK SoT VETS Hello all, Its been awhile, and I was curious if any Stay on Target wrath vets are still around on alts? Best, GaraGaramonde0 Apr 5
Mar 31 [A]<Chronic Relapse> Recruiting GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN! <Chronic Relapse> of Bloodhoof is a semi-hardcore weekend raid Guild looking to fill it's ranks. We hope to develop a strong core raid group during the remainder of Legion (currently 11/11N) and roll into BFA, ready to clear Heroic content. Our raids are Friday and Saturday from 9:30pm – 1230am EST. While we give encounters our full attention, the general atmosphere of the raid is laid-back, so raids remain a fun activity, and do not begin feeling like a job. We are a very helpful bunch, who prefer to help our players get better (if we can), rather than simply replacing them. Most members remain active during the week (typically late evening) and enjoy doing dungeons, LFR, and leveling alts together. We are currently recruiting ranged dps (heal or tank off specs a plus) and a Holy Pally. Discord Friendly! For more information, message a Guild Leader! Tinge#11729 (B-Tag) Tinge#3010 (Discord) Turboski#1103 (B-Tag) Turbs#9009 (Discord) yougotmerked#1977 (B-Tag) Aerimus#1996 (B-Tag) Aerimus (Discord)Stormsurjes0 Mar 31
Mar 24 [A] <Chronic Relapse> is Recruiting! GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN! <Chronic Relapse> of Bloodhoof is a semi-hardcore weekend raid Guild looking to fill it's ranks. We hope to develop a strong core raid group during the remainder of Legion (currently 11/11N) and roll into BFA, ready to clear Heroic content. Our raids are Friday and Saturday from 9:30pm – 1230am EST. While we give encounters our full attention, the general atmosphere of the raid is laid-back, so raids remain a fun activity, and do not begin feeling like a job. We are a very helpful bunch, who prefer to help our players get better (if we can), rather than simply replacing them. Most members remain active during the week (typically late evening) and enjoy doing dungeons, LFR, and leveling alts together. Discord Friendly! For more information, message a Guild Leader! Tinge#11729 (B-Tag) Tinge#3010 (Discord) Turboski#1103 (B-Tag) Turbs#9009 (Discord) yougotmerked#1977 (B-Tag) Aerimus#1996 (B-Tag) Aerimus (Discord)Stormsurjes0 Mar 24
Mar 24 [A]<Final Stand> 11/11H Final Stand - Duskwood US One of the last true founding guilds of Duskwood! Current Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/duskwood/Final+Stand (We tend to update this right after a raid night with new kills, so it should always be up to date outside of raid times) Let's start with the TL;DR Founded: February 5th, 2007 Server Info: Duskwood -Connected Bloodhoof, Eastern (EST) Faction: Alliance Raid Times: Fri & Sat 9-12 PM EST Looking for: One Main Healer, and Ranged DPS* Voice Chat: Discord Contacts: Kalsam (Kalsam#1794), Dobby (Dobby#1806), Lollie (Lollie#1170), Tirnothan, Eldacar, & Drago ./end TL;DR Now, for the better explanation, cause truthfully... if you're reading past the TL;DR, you're probably at least somewhat interested. At the end of the day, we’re a group of people who like playing together. We like raiding together, we like grouping together, and we like doing dumb things together. It only goes horribly wrong about 20% of the time. Our Discord server becomes active about mid-afternoon and runs late into the night. We play a wide variety of games and encourage all who join to jump in. *CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS: One Main Healer (Prefer Monk, Shaman-Tank over Raid Focus, Priest-Holy, or Paladin) and Ranged DPS; spots open for select healing types; and a potential tanking spot as one of our current tanks would prefer to switch back to what has been his long-time main. We DO NOT currently need; Healing Druids or Melee DPS of any kind. We're kinda overstocked on those. (Sorry!) To learn more about us, visit our website: https://finalstandinfo.wordpress.com/ A good quote for us also comes from our Guild Leader: "We are Hotel California; You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!" This refers to the fact that out of everyone whom has come to join us, less than a handful have ever left to go elsewhere (permanently). So, if you're looking for a home, not just a team, then hit up one of those above to inquire about joining.Kalsam0 Mar 24
Mar 19 [A]<Chronic Relapse> is Recruiting! GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN! <Chronic Relapse> of Bloodhoof is a semi-hardcore weekend raid Guild looking to fill it's ranks. We hope to develop a strong core raid group during the remainder of Legion (currently 11/11N) and roll into BFA, ready to clear Heroic content. Our raids are Friday and Saturday from 9:30pm – 1230am EST. While we give encounters our full attention, the general atmosphere of the raid is laid-back, so raids remain a fun activity, and do not begin feeling like a job. We are a very helpful bunch, who prefer to help our players get better (if we can), rather than simply replacing them. Most members remain active during the week (typically late evening) and enjoy doing dungeons, LFR, and leveling alts together. We are currently recruiting DPS (ranged preferred, heal/tank offspec a plus) and Holy Pallys for our raid group. Discord Friendly! For more information, message a Guild Leader! Tinge#11729 (B-Tag) Tinge#3010 (Discord) Turboski#1103 (B-Tag) Turbs#9009 (Discord) yougotmerked#1977 (B-Tag)Stormsurjes0 Mar 19
Mar 15 Odd Request So, this may sound very odd, but I have a plan. If you have any Badly Burnt Food or Slightly Burnt Food please do not vendor them. Instead, send them to me! I'll gladly pay 5 silver per food in bulk quantities (50+) I want about 5500 total, so this may take a while.Riki1 Mar 15
Mar 7 [A] ThunderCats - 2/11M Antorus - Recruiting ThunderCats are recruiting a few skilled ranged DPS for our raid team and Mythic Antorus progression. We are also looking for a Healer and/or a DPS with a strong healer off-spec. Ranged DPS we are looking for: Shadow Priest - High Boomkin - High Elemental Shaman - High Hunter - High Warlock - Medium Healers we are looking for: Holy Paladin - High DPS with a strong Healer Off-spec ThunderCats is a focused, yet relax raiding team. We pride ourselves on being a mature, fun group who are very team oriented. We are looking for a few skilled players who enjoy comradery, are team oriented, can do mechanics and have a good attitude. If interested, please feel free to contact us. Thunder#9355Nihila0 Mar 7
Mar 5 <Altoholics Anonymous> H Argus/M+ carries #1 horde guild on the server <Altoholics Anonymous> Selling services H Argus 200k (Weds or Sat 9pm EST) Mythic+ 15 carry on time 50k per run Nightbane mount run 200k Add my Btag Superhumanj#1490 if you would like to buy anything not listed let me know and we can talk about it. Prices are set at what we value our time/lockouts they won't be lowered sorry. We will not accept cash or any out of game currency, no piloted runs, nothing against the ToS will occur during the runs.Suprhmnjesse3 Mar 5
Mar 4 WTB TCG MOUNTS let me know if you have any tcg mounts to sell w/ priceLp0 Mar 4
Mar 2 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold2 Mar 2
Mar 2 [A]<Chronic Relapse> is recruiting raiders! GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN! <Chronic Relapse> of Bloodhoof is a newly formed semi-hardcore weekend raid Guild looking to fill it's ranks. We hope to develop a strong core raid group during the remainder of Legion (currently 6/11 N after 1st Guild Raid), and roll into BFA, ready to clear Heroic content. Our raids will be Friday and Saturday from 9:30pm – 12am (12:30am hard stop) EST. While we expect full focus while an encounter is in progress, the general atmosphere of the raid is laid-back, so raids remain a fun activity, and do not begin feeling like a job. We are currently recruiting Tanks and DPS for most classes (Havoc DH full), and healers willing to play off spec DPS occasionally. Discord Friendly! For more information you can visit our Guild's website http://chronicrelapse.gamerlaunch.com Or Message a Guild Leader Tinge#11729 (B-Tag) Tinge#3010 (Discord) Turboski#1103 (B-Tag) Turbs#9009 (Discord) yougotmerked#1977 (B-Tag)Holyhooves0 Mar 2
Feb 28 Priest & Druid/Lock 970+ 5/11M LF Weekends A friend and I are looking for a Weekend mythic guild. Our only fully available days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We're currently 5/11 M. I am a 964 IL Priest that can play all 3 specs. She is a 972 IL Bear or a 950 IL Warlock. +75 Traits in all our weapons, off-specs included. I have all the legendaries for Priest and she has nearly all but a few for resto on her druid, and most of the affliction ones on her warlock. She hasn't played her Warlock a lot this raid tier, but has played it in the past and is comfortable on it. We feel like our current guild isn't going where we want it to in terms of progression and are seeking else where. I've been playing since BC while she has been playing since Vanilla. We both have experience at cutting edge levels of raiding as well as server first and bests. We know what it takes to achieve that final boss achievement. We are open to xfers prefer horde, but ally is also on the table :). We put a lot of time into learning how to become better and will give 110% to the raid team. We're looking for a team that is fun, yet still productive during raids. Links provided. Thank you for your time and consideration. Syan(Priest) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/syans Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/syans Psyrina(Bear) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Psylox(Warlock) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/psylox Logs: N/A (you get an idea of her performance by the bear logs) Btag: Syan#1437 or GiGi#1168Psyrina0 Feb 28
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal3 Feb 25
Feb 25 [A] <Chronic Relapse> is recruiting! GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN! <Chronic Relapse> of Bloodhoof is a newly formed semi-hardcore weekend raid Guild looking to fill it's ranks. We hope to develop a strong core raid group during the remainder of Legion, and roll into BFA ready to clear Heroic content. Our raids will be Friday and Saturday from 9:30pm – 12am EST. While we expect full focus while an encounter is in progress, the general atmosphere of the raid will be laid-back, so raids remain a fun activity, and do not begin feeling like a job. We are currently recruiting Tanks and DPS for most classes (Havoc DH full), and healers willing to play off spec DPS occasionally. Discord Friendly! For more information you can visit our Guild's website http://chronicrelapse.gamerlaunch.com Or Message a Guild Leader Tinge#11729 (B-Tag) Tinge#3010 (Discord) Turboski#1103 (B-Tag) Turbs#9009 (Discord) yougotmerked#1977 (B-Tag)Stormsurjes1 Feb 25
Feb 25 Heroic Argus Sale Greetings Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 300k. I'm flexable with pricing (willing to take pets and other in game items for compensation). I take payment on almost all servers. Pricing can vary by server. The group runs 6 days a week and has several runs per day. Invites typically begin around 6 EST. We do as many as 10 Argus kills in a single day! If you are interested or have questions: add KevinRam#11394. Thanks!Solarwalker0 Feb 25
Feb 19 [A] <Chronic Relapse> is recruiting! GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN! <Chronic Relapse> of Bloodhoof is a newly formed semi-hardcore weekend raid Guild looking to fill it's ranks. We hope to develop a strong core raid group during the remainder of Legion, and roll into BFA ready to clear Heroic content. Our raids will be Friday and Saturday from 9:30pm – 12am EST. While we expect full focus while an encounter is in progress, the general atmosphere of the raid will be laid-back, so raids remain a fun activity, and does not feel like a job. We are currently recruiting most classes and roles, and will continue to do so, until will begin to fill raid spots, and have a better idea of the groups needs. Discord Friendly! For more information you can visit our Guild's website http://chronicrelapse.gamerlaunch.com Or Message a Guild Leader Tinge#11729 Turboski#1103 yougotmerked#1977Stormsurjes0 Feb 19
Feb 19 906 Frost DK Looking for guild! I took some time off and got seperated from the guild i was in. I'm looking for a mature gamer guild that's ok with helping me re-learn the game and get back into it! I'm mostly active EST night time after work and available most of the day on weekends! I am looking to do dungeons / raiding and can run PVP I'm still new at learning the whole Mythic Dungeons etc. Thank you for your consideration!Xygoz0 Feb 19
Feb 16 [A] <Chronic Relapse> is Recruiting! Get in where you Fit in! [A] Chronic Relapse was created by a group of long time WoW players, who can’t seem to stop coming back. The Council Members have raided on and off since Vanilla, and we now have our eyes set of Battle for Azeroth! Our goal is to be a laid-back Heroic Progression Guild, raiding on a limited schedule (TBD depending on Core Group Availability). We are currently building our ranks and hope to form a strong Core Group throughout the remainder of Legion. We are also recruiting Casual players looking for a home to keep our Guild chat active, and to participate in random group activities when they feel like it. We look forward to growing this Guild with You! For more information, or an invite, whisper a Council Member! Tinge#11729 Turboski#1103 Yougotmerked#1977Stormsurjes0 Feb 16
Feb 15 [A] <Disbanded> recruiting! We are 9/9H ToS. We are looking for dedicated players that are ready to step into mythic raiding! We offer a casual atmosphere outside of raid. We have fun while getting it done on raid nights. Raid times: 8pm-11pm est wed/thurs/mon We are open to anyone who is willing to better themselves as a player or willing to be helped to become a better player. Our DPS requirement is 900k minimum. Which means you should be able to do 900k DPS on a training dummy for 5 min. We require raiders to have: DBM/Discord/RC Lootcouncil We also do mythic+ runs as well as pvp and alt runs for various raids. If you are interested in joining us or want to ask questions please add me on battlenet Opsidian#1610 (I don't check this thread very often so bnet is the fastest reply)Hororbusines2 Feb 15
Feb 12 (H) Alt-Anon 5/11 M Antorus. LF All About Us Altoholics Anonymous is recruiting for our core mythic team (casual players do not need to apply, just ask for an invite in game). We are looking for more good raiders (parses 75+ parses) to add to our raid team as we progress to the second half or Mythic ATB. We pride ourselves on being a friendly, fun guild as well as being a progression minded team. We expect players to be prepared for raid days (know fights, be on time, show up regularly, post out in advance if they cannot make a day, and spend time regularly working on your main to optimize your performance). Outside our raid times we regularly do Mythic+ and sometimes run older content for fun. Raid Days/Times Wednesdays & Saturdays 9pm EST - 1am EST (server time). Recruitment Needs: Tanks: Any Healers: Druid/Monk/Sham preferred, all apps are taken into consideration DPS: Melee/Ranged Visit our website where information is more frequently updated, or to apply: www.TinyURL.com/AltAnonGuild If you'd like to speak to an officer in game msg us or add an officer to btag: Ravenara - Zalathier#1513 Brizab - GraGra#11414Kaerei17 Feb 12
Feb 6 [A] <Chronic Relapse>Recruiting Chronic Relapse Recruiting!! Get in where you Fit in! Chronic Relapse is an Alliance guild currently looking for new members as we build our Roster in preparation for Battle for Azeroth. We are currently recruiting Raiders for the upcoming expansion, as we continue with our progression in Legion until then. We will focus on Normal and Heroic progression, on a limited raiding schedule. We will also be recruiting Casual players, to keep our guild chat active. Our Council has been playing since Vanilla and look forward to you joining us all while keeping it chill. Discord Friendly!PM Turboski or Draethgar or yougotmerked. PeaceTurboski0 Feb 6
Feb 5 (H) <Untimely Demise> currently recruiting. Untimely demise is a semi-casual normal/heroic raid guild. We are currently looking for a few members to fill our ranks out a bit. Looking for healers and dps (dps with tank/heal offspecs preferred) Currently 6/11H in Antorus. Raid nights are Friday 9pm-12am; Sunday 9pm-11pm server. DBM is recommended and discord is required to listen (talking optional) Message Charliesheen, Kiros, Iccarrus or myself in-game for more info.Falkensnoman0 Feb 5
Feb 4 Furry Warrior Looking for Horde Guild Recently returning player after 5+ year break looking to get back into a guild. I've only been back for a month or so having last played some in MoP. I'm encountering limitations with progression as a solo player and would like to join up with a more casual oriented group that would allow us to help eachother. I'm still trying to figure out all the changes that have happened in my absence along with catching up before the next expansion. Would love to help with progression but will settle for a home where I can run mythics and raids even if it's with alts. Thanks for reading.Middknight0 Feb 4
Feb 3 Sub Rogue LF EST raiding guild! Im looking for more of a challenge. Ive done all the heroic content and haven't touched mythic this xpac due to my career. Ive been raiding since the days of everquest and used to be a raid leader in a top USA guild in the past. I'm looking for a raiding group capable of pushing progression now as i have more time to play !Kruegan0 Feb 3
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Feb 1 None This post has been deleted by user.Tasteefreez0 Feb 1
Jan 30 My demands.... 1. I demand that they return the forums into a readable format. This looks worse than Ustadbaba's raid chat. 2. I demand that all NERVous Horde change their guild name to NERVous !@#$% ... immediately. 3. I demand that the Ring of Fire guild needs to rename themselves to: NIPPLE. Please correspond accordingly.Whiskeydk6 Jan 30
Jan 19 (A) <Ëxiled> recruiting <Ëxiled> is recruiting a healer and DPS for Heroic Antorus progression and beyond. We've been a guild since the end of Cata and consistently have finished in the upper ranks of server progression. Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 10-12:30 EST. Add Xonz#1706 in game if you are interested.Xonz0 Jan 19
Jan 15 [A] The Killer Bunnies are Recruiting US- Duskwood and Bloodhoof – Alliance The Killer Bunnies The Killer Bunnies is openly recruiting all classes/specs. With core leadership having raided at high level since Wrath, the team is still focused on progression but with a less aggressive schedule and atmosphere. We are currently recruiting to round out our core raiders so we are ready to go when Antorus, the Burning Throne unlocks. We are a Heroic Raiding & Social Guild on the merged servers of Duskwood and Bloodhoof. Our current raid schedule is Tuesdays and Fridays 7:30-10:30 Server (EST) with additional times added for progressing on new content. Due to our limited raid schedule, we require a 90% raid attendance policy unless a real life event arises. We are a semi-hardcore guild that strives to maximize efficiency and success while balancing time and external responsibilities. Our team has experience with hardcore progression raiding (server firsts, Mythic, etc.) and likes to be efficient in game in order to have fun with full lives outside of the game. We are looking for likeminded people to join us. Interested in finding out more or joining up with our ranks? Feel free to: Post here with your contact information Drop an application on our website, http://thekillerbunnies.us/ Add an officer on btag to chat further: Anaranae#1516 or Biljo #1324Anaranae7 Jan 15
Jan 11 Ret Pally LF> Mythic raiding guild 966 Ret paladin looking to start Mythic raiding. If anyone has slots open I'd like to try out.Clubthecow0 Jan 11
Jan 8 Alliance Reroll Forming - Join us! Hello Bloodhoof and Duskwood players! Wanted to share that I have a new alliance reroll guild forming. I know that this is not for every one but wanted to spread the word. You can learn more from our official post here. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760758202 You can join our discussions in our Discord - https://discord.gg/fGk8cSN Good luck in your Azeroth adventures! Lilasea DuskwalkerLilasea0 Jan 8
Jan 6 (H) <Untimely Demise> currently recruiting. Untimely demise is a semi-casual normal/heroic raid guild. We are currently looking for a few members to fill our ranks out a bit. Looking for healers and dps (dps with tank/heal offspecs preferred) Currently 4/11H in Antorus. Raid nights are Friday 9pm-12am; Sunday 9pm-11pm server. DBM is recommended and discord is required to listen (talking optional) Message Charliesheen, Kiros, Iccarrus or myself in-game for more info.Falkensnoman0 Jan 6
Jan 3 [H] Guardian/Balance druid LF guild Don't like doing this but I've been in Ring of Fire since WotLK and nobody is ever on anymore. Really tired of not raiding (main reason I've played since BC) and having nobody to run M+ with. Hate to leave, but I'm not getting what I want out of the game by staying anymore. So, obviously, if anyone needs a tank or rdps, I'm looking for a guild. Availability is pretty much anytime Mon-Thurs, with evenings being better. I work 12 hour shifts on the weekends so Fri-Sun is pretty much out of the question. Now I'll admit I need some work on the Balance druid side of things. Mainly been tanking. But I am willing to put in the effort if that's what's needed. Preferably looking for Normal/Heroic raiding but also willing to do Mythic eventually. Not really looking to server transfer, but am willing to faction change... and won't say either are out of the question for the right guild. Edit: Also willing to just fill in if someone needs to fill spots. Don't necessarily have to join. RealID is Facetntacles#1410 for any inquiriesRebrowth0 Jan 3
Jan 2 [H]LFM FOR HARDER CONTENT PUSH [H]Den of Wolves-Bloodhoof/Duskwood We want to transition to full time Heroic Raiding and increase our Mythic+ status beyond 15s. We are also dabbling in Rated BG. We raid Tues/Fri@8pm Server. We PvP Sat@9pm. We mythic+ often and designate Monday's to getting as many guildmates a key run as possible. We need More Active Aggressive HEALERS. We need more reliable 5man Tanks that can run either heals or dps for progression raiding. We only have room for dps who can meet one of the previously mentioned roles at this time. We have a casual environment free of elitism, ego issues, and drama. We play the game to have fun and succeed. We treat every encounter as an experience to grow and improve.  If this interests you please contact any member online for further information on joining up! Thanks for reading! -phun- phubaba#1467Humbaba0 Jan 2
Jan 1 <TOBOOS> recruiting H progression Two Of Body One Of Soul is recruiting for heroic progression. Looking for heals and any dps. Raid times are tuesday/thursday 8-11. Add me on BTAG for a request or any information. (Duhkohtuh#11791)Duhkohtuh1 Jan 1