Eitrigg and Shu'halo

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
6d Casual raiding / Achievements Looking to form a very casual raid group with no drama and no real requirements. Just a group of people wanting to get more then LFR and do achievements for fun. Times will be flexible since family and real life come first, but when in the game we like to have fun and enjoy company of others. If your interested or have any questions plz pm myself or anyone in guild for an invite.Trunkmonkey0 6d
Dec 6 [H] <Demonic Dragons> LF More! Demonic Dragons is a casual/semi-hardcore Horde raiding guild here on Shu'halo/Eitrigg that is (quoting from the guild rules) "[...]designed for a group of people to become friends and have fun! Everything else is second this." We're primarily PvE-centric with a 3 day raid schedule. M+ dungeon groups don't really have a set schedule, but our raiders typically form up a group or two with whoever's up for it after raid as well as sporadically throughout the week. For individuals that aren't particularly keen on dungeons or raids but who would like to join for the joking around and conversation (and, let's face it, the cool guild name to have above your head), that's perfectly fine as well! :) Raid Days&Times Wednesday 7pm-10pm Server-Time (CST) Friday 6:30pm-9:30pm Server-Time (CST) Saturday 6:30pm-9:30pm Server-Time (CST) Progression: We generally go through Normal, then Heroic while farming Normal until we get our AotC achieves. After that, we continue farming Heroic, do alt runs, and, on rare occasions, dip our toes into Mythic. Current Tier: Antorus 11/11N 2/11H (Up to date as of Dec. 15th, 9:45pm server time [CST]) Older Tiers ToS 9/9H NH 4/10M ToV 3/3H EN 6/7M Anyone interested in joining our raid team will need: -RC Loot Council (addon) -Deadly Boss Mods or Big Wigs (addons) -Discord (for voice chat in raid/high M+/ect, chillin'&chattin', and for out-of-game communication as well) Loot System: We use a loot council in conjunction with the addon RC Loot Council to distribute loot. The rules for loot distribution are listed in the #guild-and-raid-rules section of our Discord. Enchants/Gems/Flasks/Food: We have people that can provide enchants and gems to those that need them, as well as feasts and cauldrons in raid. All that is asked is that deposits of current herbs/food mats/disenchantable gear/ect be made to the guild bank in return, as that is what allows these services to be provided. Current Raid Roster Needs: We are primarily looking for ranged dps at this time. That said, many of us have at least one moderately- or even well-geared alt; consequently, we may be able to shuffle around a little bit to accommodate other roles. Furthermore, if you have a developed tank/healer off-spec or a moderately-geared tank/healer alt, it's always useful even if only for forming M+ groups or for shuffling around when someone can't make it to raid. Contact Info: If you would like an invite or more info, feel free to contact any of us via bnet, or whisper a guildie. Myself: Anindorc#1255 Tibbs(Officer): Tibbs#11515 Nija(Officer): Nija#11421 Resto(Officer): TxTMaster#1832 Cron(Guild Master): kng4aday#1530 Disclaimer: We're generally pretty chill and laid back with a sense of humor. If you are easily offended, this may not be the guild for you. That said, there is a difference between humor and being disrespectful. As a general guideline, if someone tells you to stop, then please do so. And if you tell someone to stop, and he or she does not, please bring it to the attention of an officer.Anindor0 Dec 6
Dec 6 Heroic raiding guild looking for tank/dps Eternal Justice is looking for focused players who like to have fun. We are more than casual but less than hardcore and are 8/9 heroic in ToS and looking for quality, mature players to join our team. Send a message to Synapathy-Shu'halo or Defendar-Shu'halo if interested. Raid times, Sunday and Monday 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm server time which is CST We have 9/9 heroic TOS raid & assistant raid leads. Due to real life changes in work schedules we lost one of our main tanks which has stalled our progression a bit since good pug tanks that want to do progression are hard to find. So if you are a tank looking for a great home please contact us. We also looking for a few more good dps, we prefer to get a Demon Hunter ( I know, can't believe we don't have one already either), mage, ret pally or warrior. However anybody is welcome regardless if you are a raider, pvper or just a casual player who loves to do questing.Defendar1 Dec 6
Dec 5 [A] <Spanish Inquisition> 2/11H LF More! We are open to everyone, as long as you abide by our (minimal) rules: No harassment of other guild members. No politics or religion in guild chat. No ninja-looting. Current Raid Recruitment: DPSers are the most needed, but if you can reliably make raid times, we have a place for you. Main Goals: Casual progression (Heroic AotC, and then Mythic progression) Mythic+ runs (push keys as high as we can) Create a fun environment for everyone, but give constructive criticism to help players improve. Rules: Consumables will usually be provided, but bring your own just in case! Loot Council will be used when available, composed of raid officers. Voice Communications: TeamSpeak REQUIRED for raiding and high mythic+; Discord optional for everyday usage. Raid Schedule: 3 Raid nights per week Thursday 7pm CST (server time), Friday/Saturday 8pm CST Friday is farm night, while Thursday and Saturday are progression. Applications: Contact any of these battletags in-game: Cathasaigh#1696 – GM CrazyWizard#1408 – Raid Officer Rollo#11613 (my battletag)Illidanjr9 Dec 5
Nov 25 [A] <Shameless> Recruitment T,W,Th 7-9 CST [A] <Shameless> 11/11N ANT, previously 9/9H ToS looking to round out our roster for antorus. We have multiple mythic+ dungeon groups that run on the weekends. Raid Times: Tuesday - 7-9pm CST Wednesday - 7-9pm CST Thursday - 7-9pm CST Current Roles Open: deathknight (dd) demon hunter (dd) monk (dd) priest (dd) rogue shaman (elemental) warlockMainly looking for these roles at the moment; however, others not listed are welcome to apply. We prefer players with a non-toxic and positive attitude. That also are reliable / willing to communicate possible schedule conflicts with upcoming raids. If interested feel free to message me - RL: Sey (Battle Tag: Aibek#1105)Daddý6 Nov 25
Nov 18 Two guys looking for a long term guild home! Hello there! My friend and I are looking for a guild home. We have been playing wow separately for…a really long time, and together for 6 years plus. We both have extensive raid experience in multiple roles, and we both raided fairly seriously for quite a while. However, times are a bit different now! We both have jobs and kids, so raiding four nights a week is somewhat out of the question. What we are looking for: 1.) A two night a week raiding guild – almost any night works, but probably not Wednesday. 2.) 9:00 or later start time (Eastern time) 3.) Heroic is fine, Mythic is ok as well, but honestly – we don’t plan on being cutting edge. 4.) Something stable – we are not focused on ToS or really Legion exclusively, we want a long term home. What we offer: 1.) A lot of experience with WoW, MMOs generally. 2.) Class and role diversity – we have played – I think – every class in a raid environment. 3.) Patience 4.) Consistency Just to emphasize again, we are not looking short term, we are looking for a home. If you are checking ilevels to see if we can contribute to your mythic progression this weekend, we might not be what you are looking for. If you are looking for two guys who might hang around and contribute for a few years – we should talk. Thanks! p.s. our Etrigg toons are Horde, but we are open to other options!Vullàby3 Nov 18
Nov 14 LF Guild Recently resubbed just to find out that my old guild has disbanded! Working on leveling through Legion, looking for a fun, casual guild of people to chat with while I play, maybe run though some old content to get Guild Glories and do some mount hunting. LGBT friendly preferred, not looking to become a top tier raider, just don't want to be so alone!Rrizzo3 Nov 14
Nov 10 <Heathens> 4/9M Heathens is a 8-month old guild formed by a very competitive group of players looking to clear mythic content and compete for the top raiding spot on our server. In the 6 months we have been around we have moved to be the #2 Alliance guild on the server and are ready to move up and push out the players that have been on top for way too long. Progression: 4/9M, 9/9H with a 10% wipe on Sisters. Previous Teir: 10/10H NH 2/3M ToV 7/7M EN Raid Times Currently Tuesday is Heroic/Mythic 7:00pm-10:30pmCST, and Wednesday and Thursday are Mythic Progression from 8:00pm CST to 10:30pmCST. Everyone on Mythic must come to Heroic. Trial Period: There is a 2 week trial period for all new members to see if we are a good fit for each other. All raiders, and potential raiders must have: RC Loot Council Exorsus Raid Tools Deadly Boss Mods Working mic Discord Reliable computer and internet Loot System: We use RC Loot Council and the rules for loot council are clearly outlined in our discord Class Focuses: We need Range and Heals. We have recently lost a few of our core ranged dps and some healers to real life situations which have suspended their playing. All classes are welcome to apply and be try out Druid (Balance) Druid (Restoration) Disc Priest MM Hunter Mage Shaman (Elemental) Warlock Death Knight (Blood) Spriest Monk (Brewmaster) Mythic Keystones We also have a very skilled group of Mythic Keystones runners who regularly push +15 keys and higher, and are looking for competitive players to push keys Any questions or try outs should send a message to me on reddit! or add my Btag: Hornsalot - Hornsalot#1361 Make sure to leave a note about what you'd like to discuss! Happy Raiding and Happy playing!Hornless1 Nov 10
Oct 29 Illuminati Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild ◄ Illuminati ► 5/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 8/10 Mythic Nighthold 2/3 Mythic Trials Of Valor 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Raids Blue Team -Friday 9-12 Server -Saturday 7-10 Server -Sunday 7-10 Server Red Team -Tuesday 8-10 Server -Wednesday 8-10 Server About us: Illuminati is a mature raiding guild composed of 2 raid teams, A casual raid team (Red) and a Semi-hardcore raid team (Blue). We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King and have maintained a fun serious raid environment since that time. Through lots of hard work by our members we have climbed our way to become the second most progressed raiding guild on our server of Shu'halo-Etrigg. Currently looking for Blue Team -Healer -Dps Guild Website http://illuminati-shuhalo.enjin.comSoló17 Oct 29
Oct 22 Weekend Fri/sat 8-11est 7/9m **Curently looking for 1 Solid DPS and 1 Healer** Stromrage - Alliance <Touched by The Light> is a progressive, semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild on Alliance US-Stormrage. Formed at the beginning of The Nighthold and steadily climbing the ranks here on Stormrage,. Although we welcome any experienced players (melee dps included), we are placing special priority on obtaining any amazing healers or ranged dps. Raid time starts at 8:00 PM realm time and ends around 11:00 PM for both raids days: Friday and Saturday. ******** Although we consider ourselves to be a group that likes to have fun, we will NOT tolerate any lack of dedication when it comes to progression. We will expect each player to know their class thoroughly, pull acceptable numbers for their role, follow mechanics at the level of a mythic raider, and show dedication to fix any issues in the skills listed above. ********* Beyond being dedicated towards improvement, players will obtain higher consideration for our roster if they can impress us with: |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| • Gear—Would prefer closer to item level 900+ with plenty of artifact traits purchased; we don't take kindly to alts • Logs—Raid progress doesn’t always prove skill, and some skilled players don't have any mythic progress what so ever. • Strong Communication Skills—We use discord, Mic is not required but EARS ARE; special consideration given to those who can vocally call out mechanics and help synergize our team. • Good knowledge of Player’s Class—Know when to immune, stun, CC, Etc. • Teamwork skills—Synergy is very important for team success Discord: Tanksar#6362 Main Recruitment Officers: Stutters#1183Stutts1 Oct 22
Oct 20 Is Origin "cancer" for our sever? I put one of my toons in Origin to raid with them and see what they were like during the first week of Nighthold. For some reason, my raid team leader from SD - Synthetic -freaked out when I raided with Origin. He dropped me from his friends list and acted like I had never seen him act before. When I tried to ask him about it, I just kept getting the same response: “Origin is just cancer for our server.” Some folks accused Origin of being elitist, some accused them of being mean, some accused them of - and I’m really not kidding, adults said this - being “cancer for the server.” I feel like anyone utilizing that metaphor just isn’t taking cancer seriously enough. Origin started bringing me with them. And as Illidan would say, I was not prepared. Their players doubled my HPS, my DPS and just absolutely ignored any threat I attempted to generate. I just couldn’t keep up with any of their numbers. I whispered the GM to let him know that I was aware of the disparity between performance and theirs and that my feelings wouldn’t be hurt when he was ready to bench me. They didn’t. They even gave me tier. He reassured and encouraged me. Told me it takes time to get used to new groups. That if I still felt the same after a few months we could reconsider removing me. But he said I demonstrated promise. He was very uplifting to a near-stranger. I tried to patch things up with Synth. I told him I’d love to run with both teams if he’d have me. Leading up to raid night, he kept asking if I was going to come back to SD because he could give me my old rank back. The night of the raid he told me that to raid with SD I’d have to /gquit Origin. I spent a raid watching gear that was only usable for my character go to Synths bags. He kept whispering me telling me that maybe if I let him know that I wasn’t going to raid with Origin again that he could convince the loot council to give me gear. But they needed to know to be convinced. Why should the detriment to progress of a single player become a moral - or even pragmatic - imperative for a group of adults? In what way was the rest of the team served by punishing me for my attempt to grow with new players? And what a starkly juxtaposed pair of vignettes describing my time with folks who were supposed to be my friends, and strangers… How strange that through the course of events, the only one causing me any harm was the guy accusing other people of being cancer. No matter what people say about Origin, this is what they have been to me: kind (don’t get me wrong, they’re still gonna bust your balls when you die to fel beam, but you have that coming), accepting, and generous with loot and with help. Three of their officers spent time speaking with me about my logs and how I could improve. None of them had to waste their time on me, but they genuinely enjoy helping people. Synth, on the other hand, behaved in precisely the way he was warning me that other people would behave. I must state emphatically that the rest of the SD like Blackstar, Ysoholy, Sephoraa, and Zunami the GM, are great folks. I love that damn guild. The have just chosen a leader whom I cannot follow. I don’t know how Origin got a negative reputation on the server. But let my story serve as a warning: Someone attempting to utilize cancer as a pejorative term is most likely doing so ironically. Beerez24 Oct 20
Oct 13 <Heathens> 3/9M Heathens is a 8-month old guild formed by a very competitive group of players looking to clear mythic content and compete for the top raiding spot on our server. In the 6 months we have been around we have moved to be the #2 Alliance guild on the server and are ready to move up and push out the players that have been on top for way too long. Progression: 3/9M, 9/9H with a 10% wipe on Sisters. Previous Teir: 10/10H NH 2/3M ToV 7/7M EN Raid Times Currently Tuesday is Heroic/Mythic 7:00pm-10:30pmCST, and Wednesday and Thursday are Mythic Progression from 8:00pm CST to 10:30pmCST. Everyone on Mythic must come to Heroic. Trial Period: There is a 2 week trial period for all new members to see if we are a good fit for each other. All raiders, and potential raiders must have: RC Loot Council Exorsus Raid Tools Deadly Boss Mods Working mic Discord Reliable computer and internet Loot System: We use RC Loot Council and the rules for loot council are clearly outlined in our discord Class Focuses: We need Range and Heals. We have recently lost a few of our core ranged dps and some healers to real life situations which have suspended their playing. All classes are welcome to apply and be try out Druid (Balance) Druid (Restoration) Disc Priest MM Hunter Mage Shaman (Elemental) Warlock Death Knight (Blood) Spriest Monk (Brewmaster) Mythic Keystones We also have a very skilled group of Mythic Keystones runners who regularly push +15 keys and higher, and are looking for competitive players to push keys Any questions or try outs should send a message to me on reddit! or add my Btag: Hornsalot - Hornsalot#1361 Make sure to leave a note about what you'd like to discuss! Happy Raiding and Happy playing!Hornsalot1 Oct 13
Oct 4 {A} Freedom Knights Semi-Hardcore <Freedom Knights> We are a Semi-Hardcore Raiding & PvP guild on Eitrigg/Shu'halo looking to expand our rank from raiders to pvpers alike. For more information or an invite, add one of our battletags and we will get to you as soon as we add. We are currently looking to rebuild our raid team to start in Normal Progression then move into Heroic Progression of Tomb of Sargeras (Mythic is a possibility if we have the bodies and the dps.). We also use Discord for Voice Communications. We are looking forward to you joining us for our raid progression and our pvping. GM: Summerfreeze#1327 Co-GM: Sleepymouse#11136 See You In The Fields of Azeroth & Felpools of Argus!Artemïs0 Oct 4
Sep 17 Looking for big pvp guild Looking for pvp guild for arena and rbgs il916Trivium1 Sep 17
Sep 11 Looking for Guild Hi, I am currently an ilvl 907 marksmenship hunter. I've been looking for a guild for raiding/ dungeoning and also for the social aspect since that's usually why I love playing the game so much. I mainly do mythic dungeons but am willing to learn more about raids. Any guild that's looking for members can add me at iansarsenal#1305.Kdrew1 Sep 11
Sep 10 Additional people for <Prometheus> raid play Hello fellow Shu'Halo and Eitrigg Denizens (and any other realm visitors frequenting our forums) <Prometheus> Guild is looking for additional members to come join us in raid play. we are currently 10/10N and progressing through heroic. Our active raid play times are Friday and Saturday starting at 11pm realm time and run for roughly 3 hours. in particular at the moment we are looking for additional DPS for the raid group If this seems like something that you would enjoy, feel free to contact our members or myself by in-game message or by in-game mail hope to see you!Sakurazuka3 Sep 10
Sep 5 LF Saturday guild Former progression player looking for a guild to do some keystone or heroic raids on Saturdays.Barraji2 Sep 5
Sep 5 <Evolution> recruiting for progression Small relaxed guild looking to form a raiding team, willing to teach and gear new players. We have 4-5 active players but are looking to expand quick for current Tomb and 7.3. Raid schedule (TBD) nights 6pm est or later. Add Evil#1709 if you're interested.Evil2 Sep 5
Aug 26 Looking for a good time Hi. Many of you know me as that !@#$%^- with the boomkin. And I am here to offer of the chance of a lifetime! Me and a few of my friends here in Origin are looking for some eager/talented folk for resurrection of our RBG team. We are previously 2k season 1 and 2 and sexy as *!@#. So if you are looking to have a good time with ya boi, add me on bnet. (Or send me sexy messages, i like making friends) -Spazzmatic#1221Cooly0 Aug 26
Aug 25 <Origin> is Recruiting! Greetings, Shu'trigg <Origin> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Eitrigg/Shu'halo. We're currently 5/9M, and are currently closing in on a Mistress Sassz'ine kill within the next week if things go as planned. Raid Times Tuesday 8:00-11:00 CDT Thursday 8:00-11:00 CDT Monday 8:00-11:00 CDT Loot Origin uses RCLootCouncil to distribute loot. We always keep 1 of each role at the very least on the council to make sure everyone has some say in loot. Required Addons for Raiding: DBM (or BigWigs) RCLootCouncil Pawn Weakauras 2 Exorsus Raid Tools Our ideal candidate for a member of our mythic roster is an individual who possesses a passion for the game and his/her class and spec. Someone who is ready to commit to an extra hour after or before our usual raid times on occasion to secure a kill or get a head start on farm, and most importantly someone who is very knowledgeable about their class and is also willing to be helpful/respectful to others around them. It's expected that you come to raid with knowledge of the fight and actively ask questions to further your learning. That being said, we also like to have fun. Our members are always on after or before raid off doing keys or pugging old content together. We also have a separate team that is doing heroic progression, which has a much more lighthearted atmosphere and filled with people who are fun to be around. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17808 WoWProgress Page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/shu-halo/Origin YouTube Channel (We post our first kills here): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0k4qKIwphyiL4rjNf9JdJw If you are at all interested do not hesitate to contact me: Gluteuszebra#1811 Rogues and Boomkins are in high demand. But we are open to anyone who is talented and willing to perform at a high level.Cowpi0 Aug 25
Aug 22 Freedom Knights Guild Recruitment <Freedom Knights> We are a Social PvP guild looking for people who enjoy running 2s/3s/RBGs/BGs on a weekly/daily basis and that are active in the game. For more info/invite, add Summerfreeze#1327 on Battletag and ask anything you want! We also have a discord if you wish to join us on that after you join the guild! Guild Master/Main Recruitment Officer: Summerfreeze#1327 Co-Guild Master: Sleepymouse#11136 Eitrigg/Shu'haloStìng1 Aug 22
Aug 18 Blood DK LF Home I am looking to get back into raiding. I am a 908 ilvl blood dk looking for a weekend raiding guild. Its been awhile since I have raided might be a little rusty. add me on b tag lasexorcisto#1470Müdcherry0 Aug 18
Aug 16 Milkymoo the "G.O.A.T." of eitrigg Remembering MiLkymoo's first time tanking :D https://youtu.be/h7KMfoOxEm4 R.I.P.Milkybox4 Aug 16
Aug 16 A death of someone i love My brother , he only played wow until wod dropped , he got to 100 and i got him the moose , He just died recently from a car crash 2 days ago hes only 18 , He likes the game so is the community , Maybe he does not play but he likes to watch me play , My brother , My friend i will miss you forever and i will miss your face . Now hes in a better place enshallah. Undead legion if you are watching this get this msg to drew he knows my brother alot , Say its from a abodar , And thanks everyone http://imgur.com/jxZdGX9Monsterrkw3 Aug 16
Aug 4 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves0 Aug 4
Jul 26 <Raging Oblivion> Is recruiting! <Raging Oblivion> is a PvE/PVP guild now looking to recruit active players. We are currently forming a raid team for normal, heroic, or maybe even mythic ToS or any new raid that comes out in the future. We have discord and working on a guild bank, add " AnHero#11236 " on bnet or comment on this post for more info or an invite. Info: -(Once raid team is formed) Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 7-11 pm CS -Discord: https://discord.gg/p5VPn66 Requirements: -Min ILVL for Main Char: 900 -Age: 16+ -Not Annoying or Toxic -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you have an alt you want to have in the guild when another character of yours is already in the guild, just ask and I or someone else who can will invite them.Reìnhardt0 Jul 26
Jul 4 Selling Mythic+ 15 Carries Hello, Me and a few others are here to help you get your mythic+ 15 done in a given week. Any dungeon, period. We will do this on a key by key basis, and it is not guaranteed that your 15 will be done IN TIME. Some FAQ are below: "Why should I even do my mythic+ 15 each week?" There are many benefits to doing a mythic 15 each week. Some of which include: - A piece of 930 loot in your Challenger's Bounty right after reset - 200 Million artifact power in your Challenger's Bounty right after reset (At AK 40) - Many pieces of loot, up to a maximum base ilvl of 910, which can warforge all the way to 955! These are just a few of the many benefits to doing your mythic 15 each week. "How exactly will this work?" Simple. You join our group and we will boost your key all the way up to a 15, and do the said 15. For more info and pricing, please contact me by btag: Gluteuszebra#1811Cowpi0 Jul 4
Jun 26 tried of a low pop About <End of Days> PvE - Thrall We are a small raiding guild that is actively seeking to expand our numbers to begin Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are currently 10/10 H N. The majority of our members have been raiding since Vanilla and have extensive experience within the game. We are all adults (20+) that have fun and joke but also take progression serious. Raid Information Tuesday & Wednesday 730 - 1000 pm EST We use RC Loot Council for distributing loot We use Mumble as our voice communication Recruiting: Min 890 ilvl 1 Tank- Non Plate 1 DPS - H Demon Hunter 3 RDPS - Any Class 1 Heal - Any Class Consumables (Flask/Food/Pot/Rune) are mandatory for raid nights. If you are interested, we would love to have you begin a trial with us. Please contact me at the battle tag below. Thank you for your time and have a great day! Contact Detharoc - Edoras#1919Detharoc2 Jun 26
Jun 25 <Freedom Knights> looking for social players! <Freedom Knights> We are looking for new and returning players of the WoW community to become part of our Alliance side guild for social purposes. We are located on the Eitrigg/Shu'halo servers. As a guild we are looking for friendly folks. We also do transmog runs, social events, and hang out to do keystones and chat within Discord for voice communications. RIght now we are even doing some leveling of alts in between our socialization. Battletags: Sleepymouse#11136 - GM Summerfreeze#1327 - Recruitment Officer If interested post reply here or better yet, btag friend the above officers and we would love to chat/interview you in our Discord at https://discord.gg/wn62SNk should you be interested! We appreciate your consideration of course :).Shaolinjazz0 Jun 25
Jun 16 Healer and rDPS Looking for a New Guild Hello! My boyfriend and I are looking to make the switch to a west coast server and are in need of a new raiding guild. We are casual players looking for a heroic focused raiding guild that may dabble in mythic later on. I play a MW monk and he plays a warlock. Days available: Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday Time available: After 7 pm PST is ideal, 6:30 pm could possibly work (We get home some days around 6:30 is the only concern) We have done all the current content on heroic and would really like to find a new guild before ToS opens.Tukulu0 Jun 16
Jun 13 Looking for Enchanted Broom Hi all, Crazy pet collector here looking for a "Enchanted Broom" . http://www.wowhead.com/item=44982/enchanted-broom I am on Alliance side and this is a Horde ONLY purchase. If any of you out there let me know here on a time we can trade. If your Horde we can set a time to do a "AH" trade. Please help, I have a sickness :)Islandsteve5 Jun 13
Jun 5 [A]Couple looking for a home. Greetings Eitrigg/Shu'halo! My wife and I recently came back to WoW and are looking for a guild to do heroic/mythic dungeons and raids. We're laid back and play semi-casually - able to play consistently on Fri/Sat and occasional evening hours the rest of the week. (Mostly after 8pm server time) My primary characters: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/eitrigg/tagere https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/eitrigg/xenishia Wife's primary character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/eitrigg/voladolce We have the ability to use discord and all that good stuff. Thanks for reading!Tagere1 Jun 5
May 9 Discontinued shirt on your realm (H) Hello Eitrigg. Many years ago, I apparently made a character on your realm to speak with someone and recently hopped onto that character to realize that she is wearing - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/6125 a starter shirt that is now discontinued. Wowhead claims they are quite rare and expensive, but I have no ties to your realm, so I'd be willing to part with it for a pretty low cost comparatively - if any collectors care or are intrested. http://www.wowhead.com/item=6125/brawlers-harness Throw me a message or whatnot if you want: Nevermind#1599 Happy gaming!Nevermind3 May 9
May 9 <A> Freedom Knights 3/10 H LF All Raiders <Freedom Knights> We are looking for new and returning players of the WoW community to fill our spots for building up our raid team for clearing both normal and heroic Nighthold. For Nighthold we have cleared 10/10 N and 3/10 H. N NH Thurs 7pm to 10pm CST. H NH Fri/Sat 7pm to 10pm CST are the current raid times (subject to change). We are located on the Eitrigg/Shu'halo servers. As a guild we are looking for friendly folks. We also do transmog runs, social events, and use Discord for voice communications. RIght now we are even doing some leveling of alts in between our progression runs. Battletags: Sleepymouse#11136 - Officer Summerfreeze#1327 - GM,Recruitment Officer, Raid Leader As we form our new raid team from scratch we are looking to fill in the positions as follows: Mutiple Tank Positions- Paladin, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid,etc. (Currently Have: Prot Warr-Offspec/Alt) Multiple Heals- Druid/MW ( Currently Have: Disc/Holy Priest, Resto Shaman, Holy Pally on Team) Any Ranged DPS- Balance Druid, Hunter, Mage, Warlock (Currently Have on Team: Shadow-Offspec, Elemental-Offspec, Aff Lock (Not 100% if he wants to raid). Any Melee DPS- Feral Druid, Assassination Rogue, Ret Paladin, Arms Warr, DH, Surv Hunter, Enhance Shaman, DK, Outlaw Rogue, Sub Rogue, WW Monk (Currently Have on Team: Assassination Rogue, Fury Warr-Main Spec, Outlaw Rogue). If interested post reply here or better yet, btag friend the above officers and we would love to chat/interview you in our Discord at https://discord.gg/wn62SNk should you be interested! We appreciate your consideration of course :).Aabidah0 May 9
May 7 Name Selection Someone on this server has the name i use for everything. You aren't lvl 10 with the toon so it doesn't show up in armory and you've had it for 3+ years. For the love of god either lvl the toon or delete them. You don't need your bank alt to be taking up my name! Bank alts should essentially just be keyboard smacks. I've reached out to blizzard but they tell me that inactive names wont be reset until after legion..... Name will remain nameless cus if i post it someone else will take it just to troll when and if it ever comes available the pain is real.Ragebinger3 May 7
May 6 Returning player looking for guild! Hi there. Kind of a returning player but I wanted to join up in a guild and maybe do some normal/heroic dungeons and quests ect. I am pretty active but a bit earlier in the day as I work in a brewery/bar so I am not really on weeknights. If anyone has space for me let me know! Cheers, BanjoBanjo3 May 6
May 6 ALLIANCE - Group of 6 Looking for Guild Howdy! About 5 (plus me!) of a core group of WoW friends are looking for a medium to large sized guild to join with. We're not too concerned with progression (our main few are 880+ and well progressed in H) as we are community and fun, hence why we are all wanting to move together. A lot of us, myself included, have work or family that comes before WoW, which is why we're not looking for a progression raid team. Most of us are not available on weekends, but are available for weekday raids. For questions or considerations, please add Quiznakken#1321. Look forward to hearing from you, and have a Merry Christmas!Quiztotems1 May 6
May 6 2 Healers Looking for a home. Hi there, 2 healers looking for a guild to join that is currently raid and does need healers Me: Holly pally And my friend who is a resto druid. We're both 10/10 heroic raiders in night hold and have a very good understanding of the fights and the mechanics. We are just looking to raid we're both laid back guys in our 30's We like long walks on the beach and poodles that are pink and or Magenta in color. Contact me at Nubs#1579 Please and thank you.Çlyde1 May 6
May 6 {A} Freedom Knights 3/10H LFM <Freedom Knights> We are looking for new and returning players of the WoW community to fill our spots for building up our raid team for clearing both normal and heroic Nighthold. For Nighthold we have cleared 10/10 N and 3/10 H. N NH Thurs 7pm to 10pm CST. H NH Fri/Sat 7pm to 10pm CST are the current raid times (subject to change). We are located on the Eitrigg/Shu'halo servers. As a guild we are looking for friendly folks. We also do transmog runs, social events, and use Discord for voice communications. RIght now we are even doing some leveling of alts in between our progression runs. Battletags: Sleepymouse#11136 - Guild Master Summerfreeze#1327 - Co-GM,Recruitment Officer, Raid LeaderStìng0 May 6
Apr 30 [A]<Freedom Knights> 3/10 H LFM. <Freedom Knights> We are looking for new and returning players of the WoW community to fill our spots for building up our raid team for clearing both normal and heroic Nighthold. For Nighthold we have cleared 10/10 N and 3/10 H. N NH Thurs 7pm to 10pm CST. H NH Fri/Sat 7pm to 10pm CST are the current raid times. We are located on the Eitrigg/Shu'halo servers. As a guild we are looking for friendly folks. We also do transmog runs, social events, and use Discord for voice communications. RIght now we are even doing some leveling of alts in between our progression runs. Battletags: Sleepymouse#11136 - Guild Master Summerfreeze#1327 - Co-GM,Recruitment Officer, Raid LeaderShaolinjazz0 Apr 30
Apr 26 Anyone interested in Mythic NH? Would anyone be interested in making a semi-casual group for geared players who want to try mythic NH/need a ranged dps for a mythic team?Rioniashela1 Apr 26
Apr 25 The Night Hawks - A Mythic+ Guild (A) The Night Hawks are recruiting! We are a casual guild of friends looking for more to fill out our Mythic+ groups. We aim to clear some higher keystones weekly. We run mainly on weekends, around 9pm EST. If you would like some more info, or would like to be added, add me @ hawke19#1256.Häwke0 Apr 25
Apr 15 [H] <Silver Dragons> recruiting! (2/10M) Greetings all! <Silver Dragons> is recruiting people to join our core raid team and progress through Mythic Nighthold. We are currently 10/10H and 10/10N. Our raid times are Thursday - Saturday 6-9PM server. Currently, we are taking on all classes and roles. If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to contact myself (Saavy #1859), Synthetic (ins4nity#1731) or Trollerbeam or you can stop by our guild website: http://silverdragons.shivtr.com/ and apply there! edit: added battle tagsThoreal1 Apr 15
Mar 21 Looking for Classic Blacksmith Looking for someone to craft an Enchanted Thorium Breastplate. Recipe is no longer available in game, but an old Blacksmith should have it still learned. Willing to pay a reasonable price. I can get the materials, if requested. Horde-side only. Mailbox message will probably be the best way to get a hold of me.Delupi1 Mar 21
Mar 3 [A] Mythic+ Service Sales Alliance M+ Service by Nymerias-Dalaran (Nyméria-Shu’halo) Greetings, we are now offering Alliance side M+ completion services across all servers. We aren’t from any one guild in particular but we are a band of friends that came across each other and enjoy pushing very high keys together. All of us are at 1800+ Mythic plus score, and always looking to aim for higher. We take gold from all servers. With preference to the servers Dalaran, Stormrage, Shu’halo, and Frostmourne (we are willing to give discounts for players from these servers) For all of these dungeons, you will receive all loot that we can trade or do not need. Mythic+ 0-9: 100k (+3 chest) Mythic + 10-12: 150k(+3 chest) Mythic + 13-14: 200k (+2-3chest, reward 890-895 ilvl in weekly cache) Mythic +15: 300k (+1-3 chest, rewards 900 ilvl in weekly cache) Keystone Master Achievement bundle from +10 key: *500k, if you have a lower key refer to prices above Mythic 16+: 400k – these are for those who would like to push their keys to achieve a higher score, we can comfortably 2-3 chest everything up to +17 in most weeks for most dungeons. Of course if you do a ton of M+ you understand that there are the occasional complications that can occur. Kara clear with Nightbane: 250k For orders and inquiries contact me via Btag: NymStark#1874 or Discord: NymStark#7909Nyméria0 Mar 3
Feb 24 <Undead Legion> [H] LFM 7/9 H ToS <Undead Legion> is recruiting members for our guild and our two raid teams. Team Phoenix runs Tuesday/Wednesday @7:30pm server. Team Phoenix is 7/9 Heroic Tomb of Sageras, and recruiting ranged DPS and healers. Please be 920+ ilvl. Team Maybe runs Friday @ 8:00pm server. Team Maybe is 4/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras, and looking for all roles. Please be 915+ ilvl. Both teams are looking for committed members who show up consistently. We use Discord as our voice communication. About the guild in general: Undead Legion is one of the oldest guilds on the realm. We enjoy joking around and having fun. Expect a lot of jokes and sarcasm in this guild. We are an adult guild, so please be aware of the atmosphere you will enter if you join. There are mythic+ runs regularly. We also have guild events that reward things like mounts, pets, toys, and other rare items. If PvP is your thing, we also have a PvP team that is forming on Sunday nights. We welcome all players and would be glad to have you join our ranks. If you are interested in joining us, please contact myself (Corumn-Eitrigg/ Voxetros#1467). If you have any questions, please ask!Corumn7 Feb 24
Feb 22 Resto LF Raiding Guild 880 Resto Shaman looking for raiding guild. Preferably working Heroic Nighthold progression. Have currently cleared Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Heroic Skorpyron. Have only been healing about a month and loving it but I can be valuable as Enhancement in a pinch if needed. Don't have much in my way of evening raiding but prefer somewhere around 1900 - 2300 EST. Please whisper me in game for more info. -BroqBroq0 Feb 22
Feb 3 For Whom the Spell Tolls is LFM <For Whom The Spell Tolls> is suffering from numbers problems. We are currently looking to get back to having our own full team so that depending on pugs isn't always an issue. We'd like to hear from dependable raiders, geared for Nighthold normal preferably, that can play on Mondays & Thursdays from 815pm to 1030pm server. No pressure to join guild, we'd love to have you as a regular group member even if you're happy in your current guild but not raiding for whatever reason. Low stress environment, our core 5 have been together since Throne of Thunder and we are tired of yelling at each other. Some laughs & adult content, mild bullying (ie relentless & harsh criticism) of our long-term main tank will certainly occur (he earns it). We'd love to have you join us for a night so you can see what the atmosphere is like. Thanks for reading & looking forward to hearing from you.Titus0 Feb 3
Feb 2 <Celestial> LFM Heals/DPS 6/10 NH Celestial-Shu'halo/Eitrigg (H) is currently recruiting for our raid team. Looking for a few more to join our team. We are currently 6/10 N Nighthold. Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 9:00pm to 12:30AM EST. Invites are at 8:40pm EST. We are a fairly chill group that love to progress but we have fun during raid so it's not so boring. Attendance/ Commitment is what we are looking for (Real life issues are obviously more important, We just need people who are willing to show up every week so We do not end up pugging half the time). We are also looking for people who want to get better, (ex. Doing Mythic’s, LFR for tier, AP questing,) all of this helps with your specs. In return Raid Group gets better. Contact Xarari#1654 or Guldan#1325 Guild Website: http://bit.ly/celestial-shuhalo Guild Facebook: http://bit.ly/Celestial-FB Guild Application: http://bit.ly/Celestial-ContactXarari0 Feb 2