Eitrigg and Shu'halo

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
Jul 10 Illuminati Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild ◄ Illuminati ► 8/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 8/10 Mythic Nighthold 2/3 Mythic Trials Of Valor 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Raids Blue Team -Friday 9-12 Server -Saturday 7-10 Server -Sunday 7-10 Server Red Team -Tuesday 8-10 Server -Wednesday 8-10 Server About us: Illuminati is a mature raiding guild composed of 2 raid teams, A casual raid team (Red) and a Semi-hardcore raid team (Blue). We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King and have maintained a fun serious raid environment since that time. Through lots of hard work by our members we have climbed our way to become the second most progressed raiding guild on our server of Shu'halo-Etrigg. Currently looking for Blue Team -Healer Guild Website http://illuminati-shuhalo.enjin.comSoló12 Jul 10
Jul 7 <Evolution> recruiting for progression Small relaxed guild looking to form a raiding team, willing to teach and gear new players. We have 4-5 active players but are looking to expand quick for current Tomb and 7.3. Raid schedule (TBD) nights 6pm est or later. Add Evil#1709 if you're interested.Evil1 Jul 7
Jul 4 Selling Mythic+ 15 Carries Hello, Me and a few others are here to help you get your mythic+ 15 done in a given week. Any dungeon, period. We will do this on a key by key basis, and it is not guaranteed that your 15 will be done IN TIME. Some FAQ are below: "Why should I even do my mythic+ 15 each week?" There are many benefits to doing a mythic 15 each week. Some of which include: - A piece of 930 loot in your Challenger's Bounty right after reset - 200 Million artifact power in your Challenger's Bounty right after reset (At AK 40) - Many pieces of loot, up to a maximum base ilvl of 910, which can warforge all the way to 955! These are just a few of the many benefits to doing your mythic 15 each week. "How exactly will this work?" Simple. You join our group and we will boost your key all the way up to a 15, and do the said 15. For more info and pricing, please contact me by btag: Gluteuszebra#1811Cowpi0 Jul 4
Jun 26 tried of a low pop About <End of Days> PvE - Thrall We are a small raiding guild that is actively seeking to expand our numbers to begin Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are currently 10/10 H N. The majority of our members have been raiding since Vanilla and have extensive experience within the game. We are all adults (20+) that have fun and joke but also take progression serious. Raid Information Tuesday & Wednesday 730 - 1000 pm EST We use RC Loot Council for distributing loot We use Mumble as our voice communication Recruiting: Min 890 ilvl 1 Tank- Non Plate 1 DPS - H Demon Hunter 3 RDPS - Any Class 1 Heal - Any Class Consumables (Flask/Food/Pot/Rune) are mandatory for raid nights. If you are interested, we would love to have you begin a trial with us. Please contact me at the battle tag below. Thank you for your time and have a great day! Contact Detharoc - Edoras#1919Detharoc2 Jun 26
Jun 25 <Freedom Knights> looking for social players! <Freedom Knights> We are looking for new and returning players of the WoW community to become part of our Alliance side guild for social purposes. We are located on the Eitrigg/Shu'halo servers. As a guild we are looking for friendly folks. We also do transmog runs, social events, and hang out to do keystones and chat within Discord for voice communications. RIght now we are even doing some leveling of alts in between our socialization. Battletags: Sleepymouse#11136 - GM Summerfreeze#1327 - Recruitment Officer If interested post reply here or better yet, btag friend the above officers and we would love to chat/interview you in our Discord at https://discord.gg/wn62SNk should you be interested! We appreciate your consideration of course :).Shaolinjazz0 Jun 25
Jun 17 [A] <Spanish Inquisition> ToS: 8/9 LF More! Current Recruitment: DPS/Tanks are the most needed, but if you can reliably make raid times, we have a place for you. Main Goals: Casual progression (Heroic AotC, and then Mythic progression) Mythic+ runs (push keys as high as we can) Create a fun environment for everyone, but give constructive criticism to help players improve. Rules: Consumables will usually be provided, but bring your own just in case! Loot Council will be used when available, composed of raid officers. Voice Communications: TeamSpeak REQUIRED for raiding and high mythic+; Discord optional for everyday usage. Raid Schedule: 3 Raid nights per week Thursday 7pm CST (server time), Friday/Saturday 8pm CST Friday is farm night, while Thursday and Saturday are progression. Applications: Contact any of these b-tags in-game: Cathasaigh#1696 – GM CrazyWizard#1408 – Raid OfficerIllidanjr0 Jun 17
Jun 16 Healer and rDPS Looking for a New Guild Hello! My boyfriend and I are looking to make the switch to a west coast server and are in need of a new raiding guild. We are casual players looking for a heroic focused raiding guild that may dabble in mythic later on. I play a MW monk and he plays a warlock. Days available: Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday Time available: After 7 pm PST is ideal, 6:30 pm could possibly work (We get home some days around 6:30 is the only concern) We have done all the current content on heroic and would really like to find a new guild before ToS opens.Tukulu0 Jun 16
Jun 13 Looking for Enchanted Broom Hi all, Crazy pet collector here looking for a "Enchanted Broom" . http://www.wowhead.com/item=44982/enchanted-broom I am on Alliance side and this is a Horde ONLY purchase. If any of you out there let me know here on a time we can trade. If your Horde we can set a time to do a "AH" trade. Please help, I have a sickness :)Islandsteve5 Jun 13
Jun 5 [A]Couple looking for a home. Greetings Eitrigg/Shu'halo! My wife and I recently came back to WoW and are looking for a guild to do heroic/mythic dungeons and raids. We're laid back and play semi-casually - able to play consistently on Fri/Sat and occasional evening hours the rest of the week. (Mostly after 8pm server time) My primary characters: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/eitrigg/tagere https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/eitrigg/xenishia Wife's primary character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/eitrigg/voladolce We have the ability to use discord and all that good stuff. Thanks for reading!Tagere1 Jun 5
May 9 Discontinued shirt on your realm (H) Hello Eitrigg. Many years ago, I apparently made a character on your realm to speak with someone and recently hopped onto that character to realize that she is wearing - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/6125 a starter shirt that is now discontinued. Wowhead claims they are quite rare and expensive, but I have no ties to your realm, so I'd be willing to part with it for a pretty low cost comparatively - if any collectors care or are intrested. http://www.wowhead.com/item=6125/brawlers-harness Throw me a message or whatnot if you want: Nevermind#1599 Happy gaming!Nevermind3 May 9
May 9 <A> Freedom Knights 3/10 H LF All Raiders <Freedom Knights> We are looking for new and returning players of the WoW community to fill our spots for building up our raid team for clearing both normal and heroic Nighthold. For Nighthold we have cleared 10/10 N and 3/10 H. N NH Thurs 7pm to 10pm CST. H NH Fri/Sat 7pm to 10pm CST are the current raid times (subject to change). We are located on the Eitrigg/Shu'halo servers. As a guild we are looking for friendly folks. We also do transmog runs, social events, and use Discord for voice communications. RIght now we are even doing some leveling of alts in between our progression runs. Battletags: Sleepymouse#11136 - Officer Summerfreeze#1327 - GM,Recruitment Officer, Raid Leader As we form our new raid team from scratch we are looking to fill in the positions as follows: Mutiple Tank Positions- Paladin, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid,etc. (Currently Have: Prot Warr-Offspec/Alt) Multiple Heals- Druid/MW ( Currently Have: Disc/Holy Priest, Resto Shaman, Holy Pally on Team) Any Ranged DPS- Balance Druid, Hunter, Mage, Warlock (Currently Have on Team: Shadow-Offspec, Elemental-Offspec, Aff Lock (Not 100% if he wants to raid). Any Melee DPS- Feral Druid, Assassination Rogue, Ret Paladin, Arms Warr, DH, Surv Hunter, Enhance Shaman, DK, Outlaw Rogue, Sub Rogue, WW Monk (Currently Have on Team: Assassination Rogue, Fury Warr-Main Spec, Outlaw Rogue). If interested post reply here or better yet, btag friend the above officers and we would love to chat/interview you in our Discord at https://discord.gg/wn62SNk should you be interested! We appreciate your consideration of course :).Aabidah0 May 9
May 7 Name Selection Someone on this server has the name i use for everything. You aren't lvl 10 with the toon so it doesn't show up in armory and you've had it for 3+ years. For the love of god either lvl the toon or delete them. You don't need your bank alt to be taking up my name! Bank alts should essentially just be keyboard smacks. I've reached out to blizzard but they tell me that inactive names wont be reset until after legion..... Name will remain nameless cus if i post it someone else will take it just to troll when and if it ever comes available the pain is real.Ragebinger3 May 7
May 6 Returning player looking for guild! Hi there. Kind of a returning player but I wanted to join up in a guild and maybe do some normal/heroic dungeons and quests ect. I am pretty active but a bit earlier in the day as I work in a brewery/bar so I am not really on weeknights. If anyone has space for me let me know! Cheers, BanjoBanjo3 May 6
May 6 ALLIANCE - Group of 6 Looking for Guild Howdy! About 5 (plus me!) of a core group of WoW friends are looking for a medium to large sized guild to join with. We're not too concerned with progression (our main few are 880+ and well progressed in H) as we are community and fun, hence why we are all wanting to move together. A lot of us, myself included, have work or family that comes before WoW, which is why we're not looking for a progression raid team. Most of us are not available on weekends, but are available for weekday raids. For questions or considerations, please add Quiznakken#1321. Look forward to hearing from you, and have a Merry Christmas!Quiztotems1 May 6
May 6 2 Healers Looking for a home. Hi there, 2 healers looking for a guild to join that is currently raid and does need healers Me: Holly pally And my friend who is a resto druid. We're both 10/10 heroic raiders in night hold and have a very good understanding of the fights and the mechanics. We are just looking to raid we're both laid back guys in our 30's We like long walks on the beach and poodles that are pink and or Magenta in color. Contact me at Nubs#1579 Please and thank you.Çlyde1 May 6
May 6 {A} Freedom Knights 3/10H LFM <Freedom Knights> We are looking for new and returning players of the WoW community to fill our spots for building up our raid team for clearing both normal and heroic Nighthold. For Nighthold we have cleared 10/10 N and 3/10 H. N NH Thurs 7pm to 10pm CST. H NH Fri/Sat 7pm to 10pm CST are the current raid times (subject to change). We are located on the Eitrigg/Shu'halo servers. As a guild we are looking for friendly folks. We also do transmog runs, social events, and use Discord for voice communications. RIght now we are even doing some leveling of alts in between our progression runs. Battletags: Sleepymouse#11136 - Guild Master Summerfreeze#1327 - Co-GM,Recruitment Officer, Raid LeaderStìng0 May 6
Apr 30 [A]<Freedom Knights> 3/10 H LFM. <Freedom Knights> We are looking for new and returning players of the WoW community to fill our spots for building up our raid team for clearing both normal and heroic Nighthold. For Nighthold we have cleared 10/10 N and 3/10 H. N NH Thurs 7pm to 10pm CST. H NH Fri/Sat 7pm to 10pm CST are the current raid times. We are located on the Eitrigg/Shu'halo servers. As a guild we are looking for friendly folks. We also do transmog runs, social events, and use Discord for voice communications. RIght now we are even doing some leveling of alts in between our progression runs. Battletags: Sleepymouse#11136 - Guild Master Summerfreeze#1327 - Co-GM,Recruitment Officer, Raid LeaderShaolinjazz0 Apr 30
Apr 26 Anyone interested in Mythic NH? Would anyone be interested in making a semi-casual group for geared players who want to try mythic NH/need a ranged dps for a mythic team?Rioniashela1 Apr 26
Apr 25 The Night Hawks - A Mythic+ Guild (A) The Night Hawks are recruiting! We are a casual guild of friends looking for more to fill out our Mythic+ groups. We aim to clear some higher keystones weekly. We run mainly on weekends, around 9pm EST. If you would like some more info, or would like to be added, add me @ hawke19#1256.Häwke0 Apr 25
Apr 18 Additional people for <Prometheus> raid play Hello fellow Shu'Halo and Eitrigg Denizens (and any other realm visitors frequenting our forums) <Prometheus> Guild is looking for additional members to come join us in raid play. we are currently 10/10N and progressing through heroic. Our active raid play times are Friday and Saturday starting at 11pm realm time and run for roughly 3 hours. in particular at the moment we are looking for additional DPS for the raid group If this seems like something that you would enjoy, feel free to contact our members or myself by in-game message or by in-game mail hope to see you!Sakurazuka2 Apr 18
Apr 17 Is Origin "cancer" for our sever? I put one of my toons in Origin to raid with them and see what they were like during the first week of Nighthold. For some reason, my raid team leader from SD - Synthetic -freaked out when I raided with Origin. He dropped me from his friends list and acted like I had never seen him act before. When I tried to ask him about it, I just kept getting the same response: “Origin is just cancer for our server.” Some folks accused Origin of being elitist, some accused them of being mean, some accused them of - and I’m really not kidding, adults said this - being “cancer for the server.” I feel like anyone utilizing that metaphor just isn’t taking cancer seriously enough. Origin started bringing me with them. And as Illidan would say, I was not prepared. Their players doubled my HPS, my DPS and just absolutely ignored any threat I attempted to generate. I just couldn’t keep up with any of their numbers. I whispered the GM to let him know that I was aware of the disparity between performance and theirs and that my feelings wouldn’t be hurt when he was ready to bench me. They didn’t. They even gave me tier. He reassured and encouraged me. Told me it takes time to get used to new groups. That if I still felt the same after a few months we could reconsider removing me. But he said I demonstrated promise. He was very uplifting to a near-stranger. I tried to patch things up with Synth. I told him I’d love to run with both teams if he’d have me. Leading up to raid night, he kept asking if I was going to come back to SD because he could give me my old rank back. The night of the raid he told me that to raid with SD I’d have to /gquit Origin. I spent a raid watching gear that was only usable for my character go to Synths bags. He kept whispering me telling me that maybe if I let him know that I wasn’t going to raid with Origin again that he could convince the loot council to give me gear. But they needed to know to be convinced. Why should the detriment to progress of a single player become a moral - or even pragmatic - imperative for a group of adults? In what way was the rest of the team served by punishing me for my attempt to grow with new players? And what a starkly juxtaposed pair of vignettes describing my time with folks who were supposed to be my friends, and strangers… How strange that through the course of events, the only one causing me any harm was the guy accusing other people of being cancer. No matter what people say about Origin, this is what they have been to me: kind (don’t get me wrong, they’re still gonna bust your balls when you die to fel beam, but you have that coming), accepting, and generous with loot and with help. Three of their officers spent time speaking with me about my logs and how I could improve. None of them had to waste their time on me, but they genuinely enjoy helping people. Synth, on the other hand, behaved in precisely the way he was warning me that other people would behave. I must state emphatically that the rest of the SD like Blackstar, Ysoholy, Sephoraa, and Zunami the GM, are great folks. I love that damn guild. The have just chosen a leader whom I cannot follow. I don’t know how Origin got a negative reputation on the server. But let my story serve as a warning: Someone attempting to utilize cancer as a pejorative term is most likely doing so ironically. Beerez14 Apr 17
Apr 15 [H] <Silver Dragons> recruiting! (2/10M) Greetings all! <Silver Dragons> is recruiting people to join our core raid team and progress through Mythic Nighthold. We are currently 10/10H and 10/10N. Our raid times are Thursday - Saturday 6-9PM server. Currently, we are taking on all classes and roles. If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to contact myself (Saavy #1859), Synthetic (ins4nity#1731) or Trollerbeam or you can stop by our guild website: http://silverdragons.shivtr.com/ and apply there! edit: added battle tagsThoreal1 Apr 15
Mar 21 Looking for Classic Blacksmith Looking for someone to craft an Enchanted Thorium Breastplate. Recipe is no longer available in game, but an old Blacksmith should have it still learned. Willing to pay a reasonable price. I can get the materials, if requested. Horde-side only. Mailbox message will probably be the best way to get a hold of me.Delupi1 Mar 21
Mar 3 [A] Mythic+ Service Sales Alliance M+ Service by Nymerias-Dalaran (Nyméria-Shu’halo) Greetings, we are now offering Alliance side M+ completion services across all servers. We aren’t from any one guild in particular but we are a band of friends that came across each other and enjoy pushing very high keys together. All of us are at 1800+ Mythic plus score, and always looking to aim for higher. We take gold from all servers. With preference to the servers Dalaran, Stormrage, Shu’halo, and Frostmourne (we are willing to give discounts for players from these servers) For all of these dungeons, you will receive all loot that we can trade or do not need. Mythic+ 0-9: 100k (+3 chest) Mythic + 10-12: 150k(+3 chest) Mythic + 13-14: 200k (+2-3chest, reward 890-895 ilvl in weekly cache) Mythic +15: 300k (+1-3 chest, rewards 900 ilvl in weekly cache) Keystone Master Achievement bundle from +10 key: *500k, if you have a lower key refer to prices above Mythic 16+: 400k – these are for those who would like to push their keys to achieve a higher score, we can comfortably 2-3 chest everything up to +17 in most weeks for most dungeons. Of course if you do a ton of M+ you understand that there are the occasional complications that can occur. Kara clear with Nightbane: 250k For orders and inquiries contact me via Btag: NymStark#1874 or Discord: NymStark#7909Nyméria0 Mar 3
Feb 24 <Undead Legion> [H] LFM 8/9 N ToS <Undead Legion> is recruiting members for our guild and our two raid teams. Team Phoenix runs Tuesday/Wednesday @7:30pm server. Team Phoenix is 8/9 Normal Tomb of Sageras, moving into heroic afterwards, and recruiting ranged DPS and healers. Please be 900+ ilvl. Team Maybe runs Friday/Saturday @ 8:00pm server. Team Maybe is 7/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras, moving into heroic afterwards, and looking for all roles. Please be 890+ ilvl. Both teams are looking for committed members who show up consistently. We use Discord as our voice communication. About the guild in general: Undead Legion is one of the oldest guilds on the realm. We enjoy joking around and having fun. Expect a lot of jokes and sarcasm in this guild. We are an adult guild, so please be aware of the atmosphere you will enter if you join. There are mythic+ runs regularly. We also have guild events almost every month that reward things like mounts, pets, toys, and other rare items. If PvP is your thing, we also have a PvP team that is forming on Sunday nights. We welcome all players and would be glad to have you join our ranks. If you are interested in joining us, please contact myself (Corumn-Eitrigg/ Voxetros#1467). If you have any questions, please ask!Corumn7 Feb 24
Feb 22 Resto LF Raiding Guild 880 Resto Shaman looking for raiding guild. Preferably working Heroic Nighthold progression. Have currently cleared Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Heroic Skorpyron. Have only been healing about a month and loving it but I can be valuable as Enhancement in a pinch if needed. Don't have much in my way of evening raiding but prefer somewhere around 1900 - 2300 EST. Please whisper me in game for more info. -BroqBroq0 Feb 22
Feb 3 For Whom the Spell Tolls is LFM <For Whom The Spell Tolls> is suffering from numbers problems. We are currently looking to get back to having our own full team so that depending on pugs isn't always an issue. We'd like to hear from dependable raiders, geared for Nighthold normal preferably, that can play on Mondays & Thursdays from 815pm to 1030pm server. No pressure to join guild, we'd love to have you as a regular group member even if you're happy in your current guild but not raiding for whatever reason. Low stress environment, our core 5 have been together since Throne of Thunder and we are tired of yelling at each other. Some laughs & adult content, mild bullying (ie relentless & harsh criticism) of our long-term main tank will certainly occur (he earns it). We'd love to have you join us for a night so you can see what the atmosphere is like. Thanks for reading & looking forward to hearing from you.Titus0 Feb 3
Feb 2 <Celestial> LFM Heals/DPS 6/10 NH Celestial-Shu'halo/Eitrigg (H) is currently recruiting for our raid team. Looking for a few more to join our team. We are currently 6/10 N Nighthold. Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 9:00pm to 12:30AM EST. Invites are at 8:40pm EST. We are a fairly chill group that love to progress but we have fun during raid so it's not so boring. Attendance/ Commitment is what we are looking for (Real life issues are obviously more important, We just need people who are willing to show up every week so We do not end up pugging half the time). We are also looking for people who want to get better, (ex. Doing Mythic’s, LFR for tier, AP questing,) all of this helps with your specs. In return Raid Group gets better. Contact Xarari#1654 or Guldan#1325 Guild Website: http://bit.ly/celestial-shuhalo Guild Facebook: http://bit.ly/Celestial-FB Guild Application: http://bit.ly/Celestial-ContactXarari0 Feb 2
Jan 17 [H] Fiat Lux is Recruiting! Hello everyone! Fiat Lux is recruiting all classes and specs! We are a small guild, but have experienced and veteran players. A little about us: We have been on Eitrigg for several years. We used to be called End of Days but when leadership changed the guild name changed. Fiat Lux is the Latin phrase for let there be light, in case anyone was wondering what it meant. We have past raid experience players and mainly are progressing through mythic+ dungeons right now. We wish to recruit a few more players for progression raiding. Right now we don't have enough people that can log on at the same time for a raid night, so just need a few more. Taking any and all classes and specs. We only ask you to show respect towards your fellow guildies and have fun. If you have any questions or wish for a invite to try us out, please don't hesitate to whisper myself, Camtu, or our Guild Leader Bleshu. Thank you and have a nice day!Kasaka2 Jan 17
Dec 27 [H] Looking for PVP guild I would love to be in a guild that has a PVP focus. I'm not the best but I am dedicated. Hit me up if something like this exists! Thanks.Ichooselife0 Dec 27
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 14 Guild recruitment Hello everyone! Red Sun Over Paradise is looking to recruit more people into the family. We are a PvE focused guild looking to progress into higher content. Currently we are 7/7 EN normal, but need more people that are geared and ready to go to progress into heroics. Our leads have heroic experience and AOTC. We are more than just a guild, we are a family. We do not hesitate to assist each other in anything. We quest, dungeon, raid, b.s., and do everything together. We operate our own discord channel and have our own website http://redsunoverparadise.shivtr.com . We dont throw out invites just to anyone, there will be a interview process. We just want to make sure that the candidate that wants to join, would be a good fit for everyone. We look at both playing level and interactions with the guild and other players. If you feel that you are willing to join the team, send me a ingame mail to IRLEET to schedule the interview. Thank you for your time!,Irleet0 Dec 14
Dec 11 872 Disc Priest Are there any guilds currently in Mythic EN progression that may need a pug Healer at some point this week?Irleet0 Dec 11
Dec 6 [H] Step right up and join The Dark Carnival! Are you just coming back to the game? Have you been a long-time player but just haven’t found the right guild for you? Are most guilds only looking at your ilvl rather than your previous experience? Whatever your case is, The Dark Carnival could be the guild for you. __ Who We Are: • The Dark Carnival is a horde guild on Eitrigg/Shu’halo. • We are looking for people who are interested in raiding, 5 man mythics, pvp, transmog/mount runs, and that have the desire to help rebuild a guild to what it once was. • The guild will be concentrating mostly on 5-man content with the intent of doing casual raid content. • Raid Team Alpha Times – Tuesday/Thursday 8 PM - 11 PM CST/Server • Raid Team Beta Times – Friday 6 PM – 8 PM CST/Server (still have healer and dps spots open) Seeking: Healers, Melee DPS, Ranged DPS, Freaks, Weirdos and Everyone in between to come join us. __ All in all, we are looking for quality people that have the desire to help create a guild that will be amazing in many different aspects. We don’t care what your current gear score is, or how long you have been away from the game. We want to find solid people that add to an already great guild. If this sounds like this is what you are looking for, please contact us! In game Contact: DarkLotus-Eitrigg - GM Humantipper-Eitrigg – Co-GM Etoh-Eitrigg – Recruitment OfficerEtoh0 Dec 6
Dec 2 Dupe DupeTankymctank0 Dec 2
Dec 2 Tank LF Mythic/Mythic+ team Tank LF consistent Mythic/Mythic+ team/guildTankymctank0 Dec 2
Nov 27 Oi Hi. I'm Spazz. I like long walks on the beach and pvping. My favorite pass time is putting my no no spot in the no no spots of Gnomes in Warsong Gulch. If you have these kinds of things in common with me, please feel free to hit me up on my Tinder or in-game mail me for a date <3Spazz2 Nov 27
Nov 25 [H] 7/7H LFM sat/sun PST afternoons <Death Vendor> is LFM heals/DPS for progression raiding: Saturday 12-4 PM PST (2-6 ST) Sunday 12-3 PM PST (2-5 ST) 7/7H 2/3N We're mostly wow vets looking for a few more to round out our roster for heroic and mythic content. The raid leader (myself) has years+ experience raiding at ~US50 level. Our goal is to make solid progression on a casual schedule. We have about 10 people farming heroic ATM, looking to grow into a mythic team. We need: 1 healer (pref mistweaver) Any DPS What we want in a raider: 1) You know how to play your class. You've read guides to figure out how to maximize your effectiveness in PVE 2) You don't click spells or keyboard turn. You have MMO experience. 3) You know how to use essential add-ons such as DMB & have setup a decent UI 4) You can make the most of our limited raid schedule. You show up prepared, you show up reliably, and you're focused on the content We are by no means 'hardcore', but players who consistently hold back progression will be relegated to farm content only. Please contact me @Ixiom#1401 or AiraAni#1924Ixiom5 Nov 25
Nov 20 Looking for raiding guild I'm looking for a good raiding guild to join. Farthest content I have completed currently is Heroic EN. I can be available to raid between 6-11 server time. My main spec is DPS.Gukri0 Nov 20
Nov 17 looking to join guild Eitrigg and Shu'halo Edit: going to wait to find guildKellandron2 Nov 17
Nov 16 Ornate Mithril Set pls If anyone on Shu'halo/Eitrigg is still around who has the plans for the Ornate Mithril set pieces I'm more than willing to compensate for mats or provide them.Notpink0 Nov 16
Nov 8 Stop the spam! Is it too much to ask to play with people before you spam them with guild invites? Can't even know them on some level? If I don't know you and i get a spam invite with some random blurb whisper, you get reported. Let's keep it social and not spamcial. Good guilds don't spam recruit, and good players don't spam guild join.Cakebeatspie1 Nov 8
Oct 30 (A) Devoted of Elune <Devoted of Elune> is a newly forming guild whose goal is to create a place where members can work together to complete world quests and dungeons with a twist of role-play added to the mix. There is no pressure for advancement. We like to have fun doing things in the game with each other and for each other and are looking for similar, easy-going players to join us. Please PST me in game....I would love to chat with you!Ithilwyn0 Oct 30
Oct 30 (H)The Eldritch Society The Eldritch Society Realm: Eitrigg/Shu'Halo Faction: Horde Best Contact: Guild Finder/Nally(Battletag: Neely#1372) About Us: Adults only guild (30+ please) looking for other older players who would like a place to hang out and socialize without any performance expectations. Alts, new and returning players are more than welcome. We've recently added a voice server via Curse.com. We're fairly laid back and our members tend to do their own thing. So far we haven't done any dungeons or raiding as a group and I don't foresee that changing in the near future. Each of us is used to pugging along at our own pace and we like it like that. Our Goals: First and foremost to create a friendly place for our guildmates to gather without any pressure to preform or even participate in any guild sponsored event. You won't be booted for not logging in every single day. We understand that RL is more important than gaming and that everyone has responsibilities that do not include WOW because we do too. We do ask that you don't just park your toon and forget them, log in once in awhile and say hi, we'd love to hear from you! In Closing: As you can tell The Eldritch Society isn't a hardcore gamers guild, just a small group of older people (slowly) working our way through the game. We aren't looking for thousands of members and we won't spam Trade Chat repeatedly trying to fill our ranks with just anyone. We're looking for like-minded folks with a love of the game to join us as we progress through the world of Azeroth. If you happen to be one of these people and would like an invitation to join The Eldritch Society please add me (Battletag: Neely#1372) or find me in game (Nally/Tiamia) usually between the hours of 3-9 p.m. EST. We're also listed in with the Guild Finder tool, 3rd or 4th entry from the bottom or contact any online guildmember.Nally6 Oct 30
Oct 28 Looking for casual raiding guild With work always changing and my current guild all server transfered, I'm looking for a fun witty group. You can in game mail me to this toon and I'll get back with you when I'm on.Kinivus0 Oct 28
Oct 28 LF Late night raiding guild! 860+ Enhance shaman, Also have 867+ Mistweaver and 865+ Fire mage that would be coming as well. Normal/Heroic experience. Add me for additional questions Burstmode#1453Burstmodez0 Oct 28
Oct 22 Silver Dragons Needed! Gul’dan is running amok. Priests are going insane. Leaders of the Alliance and Horde have fallen in battle. Archmage Kadgar has organized an expedition to lost lands. The Wardens have released the long imprisoned Demon Hunters. Leaders of the land believe that Illidan Stormrage, the betrayer, will return. The Banshee Queen, Warchief Lady Sylvanas, is counting on those loyal to the Horde, those like you, to stand with her in defiance of the Burning Legion and their endless onslaught. Rumors of ancient relics, whispered to hold immense power, are surfacing as entire orders of warriors and clerics join forces. Are you mighty enough to wield the power of eons? Are you elite among your peers? Are you a Silver Dragon? If so, join us in the fight against the dark powers of Sargeras today and claim the treasures you’ve been dreaming about. Silver Dragons of Shu’hao (Horde, U.S.) are recruiting now. We are a progression raid team (currently 4/7 H) well on our way to being a mythic raid team. We have a strong core team but are looking to expand our ranks and include new talent. We are a guild of adults, so please leave your manners at the log-in screen. We are irreverent, outspoken, open to lots of ideas and constantly looking for ways to improve. Though we are an international guild and a truly motley crew, this group of misfits is still a band of brothers and sisters in arms willing and able to help a guild mate in need. You’ve heard about us. If we sound right for you, head over to the application (http://silverdragons.shivtr.com) and give us a chance to get to know you. We’ll contact you upon reviewing your application and invite you to trial with us, or give you some helpful suggestions to get you raid ready.Gaylord0 Oct 22
Oct 19 Undead Legion Recruiting for Raid Team no longer neededAshyah1 Oct 19
Oct 9 [A] 7/7 H LFM Nightshade is looking for members to bolster our ranks for current content as well as for legion, we have a progressive mindset and work hard to achieve the goals set for the guild. Our goals are to push to be among the tops guilds of our server and internally benefiting our members as we progress into the new content. we are Alliance on Shu'Halo Naturally we accept transfers of any sort. But we have alot of West coast players and are building a second raid group to suit multiple raid times We are currently a semi-hardcore guild that wants to maintain the semi-hardcore status into legion and beyond. We raid 3 days a week, Friday , Saturday and Sunday. From 9pm server to 12pm server ( extended if we are close to kills) Progression : We are 7/7 N 7/7 H starting mythic EN on the 12th of oct. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/shu-halo/Nightshade https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/140877 Looking to fill out our 20m raid team for Mythic content as well as push our limits for all legion content. We welcome returning players, new players or veterans of the game that want that "push you to be better" mentality. We have people who are willing to help in a multitude of ways, be it teaching you a class, or teaching you how to reach gold cap :D We do accept group apps/friends, to be raiders, or "casuals" who want to learn and/improve. We as a guild enjoy pvp, raiding, mythic + and AH flipping as well as achievement farming for glory of the legion hero ( which most of us have) and are looking for more to power through more content. We also recruit mythic + only players and have a collection of mythic + players guilded whom power through keystones and focus on 5 man content but the majority of the guild plays for 20M mythic content.. thus we are first and foremost a mythic progression guild, but have room for players who want to enjoy the flex content. Core team recruitment : Ranged DPS - OPEN Melee DPS - OPEN Tanks - OPEN main tank spot Healers- OPEN Raid Times : 9-12pm server( 7-11 pm PST) friday, sat, sunday. Contact info: I can be reached in game @ Icybergms on Shu'halo or via Btag : tempest#1743 If im busy , you can also add out GM Mantooth @ Mantoothman#1807 - We really encourage players who are interested to contact me and have a conversation or two to hash out if our home is a good fit for you. Our home has people from all walks of life, students, teachers, military current and vets and have worked together to achieve a modest form of progression. We have decided as a guild to push ourselves. With that said - If you are looking to a home of people who desire to push themselves and work together to achieve in-game goals dont hesitate to contact me. We do accept group Xfers.Icybergms0 Oct 9