Eitrigg and Shu'halo

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
40m [H] <Jardogs> Recruiting for Uldir Hello all, <Jardogs> is a newer guild with right now with a strong core of 5 friends that have been playing World of Warcraft on and off ever since Burning Crusade. We decided during this expansion we could really push hard both in raids and mythic+. Therefore, we are recruiting to fill our raid team to be ready for Uldir. We plan on raiding 3 times a week around 8-11 cst, unsure of the days as of now. As of now the five of us are all over 335 item level and have cleared all mythics besides Siege both weeks. We will help in the gearing process if we realize the skill is there. We truly believe due to the fact that Shu'halo is a low population server that we could be server first to clear Uldir in all difficulties. We also believe that our core 5 right now will be able to push some of the highest keys on the server. We are looking for more strong players to join us in our endeavor. Hopefully you give us a shot, and be ready to demolish the content put in front of us in Battle for Azeroth!Ihatecha4 40m
23h +Spanish Inquisition+ LF YOU! Hello server friends! Recently, <Spanish Inquisition> has grown exponentially, and we are not done growing! We are looking for people on Shu'halo and Eitrigg who want to join a social, lighthearted guild with a funny guild name that knows how to get down to business when needed (excuse the cliché). Originally from Uther, we transferred to Shu'halo during the doldrums of the Dragon Soul raid in 2012. We have also been called <Intense Intents In Tents> (yeah, that <Intense Intents In Tents>), as well as <Coup de Grâce> for a short spell. We have established ourselves in the Shu'halo raiding scene; we have quite a few raiders with 10/11M Antorus experience, and we are looking to push progression in BfA. Our guild usually has 60-70 people online in the evenings; we had 105 people online during the evening of BfA launch. We are military friendly and LGBTQ+ friendly, and we pride ourselves on our positive raid environment. We don't yell at each other. Our leadership has remained stable for numerous expansions (and trust me, we aren't going anywhere). We love this guild, and we love the server as well (screw Stormrage/Proudmoore, we have more fun on Shu). Our progression group raids Thursdays at 7:30 PM server time (CST), and Fridays/Saturdays at 8 PM server. Our newly formed casual group raids Tuesdays/Wednesdays at 7:30 server; everyone is welcome. (These times are being updated for BfA). If you're interested in joining, send me an in-game whisper. Or, if you prefer, feel free to add Cathasaigh#1696 (GM), CrazyWizard#1408 (raid officer), or Rollo#11613 (myself). Our WoWProgress site is https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/shu-halo/Spanish+Inquisition; we also have a website: https://www.spanishinquisition.co/ Thanks for reading!Rollo24 23h
1d Old School Eitrigg Folks? Hi! How many of us are still around on Eitrigg from Vanilla days?Valisa7 1d
2d (A) The Crimson Blades for Mythic+ Greetings, The Crimson Blades is now recruiting to push into Mythic+ keys. This is our main focus for right now. Raiding if we get the right team together. We are a super chill group looking to add a few solid people. Alts are welcome. We have a discord set up and will be figuring out key pushing days soon. If you have any questions or would like an invite add me @ hawke19#1256. We also have a community set up for our off-realm friends.Häwke0 2d
3d [H] <Demonic Dragons> LF More! Demonic Kings is a casual/semi-hardcore Horde raiding guild here on Shu'halo/Eitrigg that is (quoting from the guild rules) "[...]designed for a group of people to become friends and have fun! Everything else is second this." We're primarily PvE-centric with a 3 day raid schedule. M+ dungeon groups don't really have a set schedule, but our raiders typically form up a group or two with whoever's up for it after raid as well as sporadically throughout the week. For individuals that aren't particularly keen on dungeons or raids but who would like to join for the joking around and conversation (and, let's face it, the cool guild name to have above your head), that's perfectly fine as well! :) Raid Days&Times Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm Server-Time (CST) Friday 7:30pm-10:30pm Server-Time (CST) Saturday 7:30pm-10:30pm Server-Time (CST) Progression: We generally go through Normal, then Heroic while farming Normal until we get our AotC achieves. After that, we continue farming Heroic, do alt runs, and, on rare occasions, dip our toes into Mythic. Current Tier (Uldir): 1/8H, 7/8N Progression listed below for older tiers is for while that individual tier was the current tier. Legion Tiers Antorus 11/11H ToS 9/9H NH 4/10M ToV 3/3H EN 7/7H Anyone interested in joining our raid team will need: -Deadly Boss Mods or Big Wigs (addons) -Discord (for voice chat in raid/high M+/etc, chillin'&chattin', and for out-of-game communication as well) Enchants/Gems/Flasks/Food: Throughout Legion, we have had people that provided enchants and gems to those that needed them, as well as feasts and cauldrons in raid. All that was asked was that deposits of current herbs/food mats/disenchantable gear/ect be made to the guild bank in return, as that was what allowed these services to be provided. We still have those people, and we intend on carrying this system forward into Battle for Azeroth. Current Raid Roster Needs: We have room for dps and healers, and would greatly appreciate utility classes to help out on nights when real life gets in the way. Furthermore, if you have a developed tank/healer off-spec or a moderately-geared tank/healer alt, it's always useful even if only for forming M+ groups or for shuffling around when someone can't make it to raid. Classes that we have, but that are fewer in number in our roster atm: Rogue, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Demon Hunter, and Death Knight (particularly Rogue and Mage). Again, all classes are welcome. Contact Info: If you would like an invite or more info, feel free to contact any of us via bnet or Discord, or whisper a guildie. Myself(Officer): bnet: Anindorc#1255(Discord: Anindorc#9397) Mandy(Officer): bnet: Thewalrus777#1642(Discord: Mandragoran#7284) Luna(Officer): bnet: ChristinePi#1382(Discord: Christine#2687) Cron(Guild Master): bnet: kng4aday#1530(Discord: Cronulak#6644) Disclaimer: We're generally pretty chill and laid back with a sense of humor. If you are easily offended, this may not be the guild for you. That said, there is a difference between humor and being disrespectful. As a general guideline, if someone tells you to stop, then please do so. And if you tell someone to stop, and he or she does not, please bring it to the attention of an officer. Streaming: We do have a few ppl that stream our raids as well as some mythic plus dungeons and pugs. If you'd like to check out a stream to see what some of us are like, feel free to check out the Twitch below. Also, if you have any complaints regarding our streamers, please contact one of our officers. https://twitch.tv/attackofthespudAnindor9 3d
Sep 6 Looking for Friends/Guild Hello, I am a returning veteran player, since Mist of Pandaria. Returning after a LONG break. I am looking for a guild to join and people to quest with. Âmphetamine#1614Recombinate0 Sep 6
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 29 Tank lf guild Add Evil#1709Evil0 Aug 29
Aug 21 Looking for blood bath nn beyond Finally getting a isp again and checking in.Bwitched1 Aug 21
Aug 14 Illuminati Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild .Soló29 Aug 14
Aug 13 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus2 Aug 13
Jul 30 <Undead Legion> [H] Recruiting for BfA <Undead Legion> is looking for more people to join us in Battle for Azeroth! UL does raiding, mythic+, questing, PvP, and has guild events that range from transmog contests to hide & seek to scavenger hunting. We have a Discord server that we use to communicate with each other in and out of game. Our raid team runs Tuesday/Wednesday from 8pm-11pm eastern. All roles are needed currently. This is a semi-casual heroic team where goal is to get AotC every tier and have fun doing it. We are looking for consistent raiders who want to run with us every week. The mythic+ team runs Sunday/Monday at 7:30pm-10pm eastern and is looking for a tank. Consistent attendance and a commitment to learning the dungeons is a must for this team. This team will be pushing high level keystones every week. If you are interested in casually running mythic+, there are people always looking for help with their keystones in guild chat throughout the week and forming groups. We are looking to start an RBG team as well. The team is looking for all classes at this point, but 2 healers, a DK, and a rogue are wanted. The skill level for this is only being familiar with PvP and a commitment to join the team and learn. We are also looking to do casual world PvP with the new War Mode feature. Join up for leveling groups and kill some Alliance while earning bonus rewards as you level! If you are interested in joining us, please contact myself (Corumn-Eitrigg/Voxetros#1467) through an in-game mail or whisper. If you have any questions, please ask!Corumn0 Jul 30
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 28 Sonic Death Monkey recruiting Sonic Death Monkey is recruiting new members. Here's a link to our guild recruitment forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765056908 Hope to hear from you soon, and if we don't, I hope you find a great guild for yourself! Have a great day!Nuub3 Jul 28
Jul 21 Et&Shh OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 20 Acies Exemplar LFM in BFA Acies is a casual guild from Wrath that just got back into raiding late this expansion. We are looking for new recruits so that we can be active in BFA. We are currently raiding Fridays at 9 server with the possibilty to add more nights. Shu'halo/EitriggVintris2 Jul 20
Jul 19 <Kekistan> US(Eitrigg & Shu'halo) Alliance We do everything from PvE to PvP such as RBGS, Arenas, Mythic+ Dungeons, Normal and Heroic Raids, to even World PvP. We like to help out each other in the guild and meme hard af. We are always open to take anyone into our ranks as Kekistani Warriors. We raid every Friday for Normal at 4:00PM (Server Time) & every Saturday for Heroic at 8:00PM (Server Time) and we have our very own Discord. All guild repairs are free of charge, curtsy of the Guild Leader. We also provide all Battle Items & Buffs for both PvP & PvE activity's. 11/11N, 11/11H, 1/11M for Antorus. WoW Community Guild Page: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/E0ppq5dTmzd?region=US&faction=Alliance. We can take people that are cross server into our ranks and be part of our activity's. We don't want to leave anyone out of the things we do so we are doing this to take down the Server barrier blocking us from each other. If you have any questions come join our Discord:(Add the Leader on Btag at GrandelderX#1519 if you have any questions at this time or if you need the Discord Link.) We are always looking for fresh blood, so don't be shy. Become a Meme War Veteran today!Grandelderx0 Jul 19
Jul 9 Is Origin "cancer" for our sever? I put one of my toons in Origin to raid with them and see what they were like during the first week of Nighthold. For some reason, my raid team leader from SD - Synthetic -freaked out when I raided with Origin. He dropped me from his friends list and acted like I had never seen him act before. When I tried to ask him about it, I just kept getting the same response: “Origin is just cancer for our server.” Some folks accused Origin of being elitist, some accused them of being mean, some accused them of - and I’m really not kidding, adults said this - being “cancer for the server.” I feel like anyone utilizing that metaphor just isn’t taking cancer seriously enough. Origin started bringing me with them. And as Illidan would say, I was not prepared. Their players doubled my HPS, my DPS and just absolutely ignored any threat I attempted to generate. I just couldn’t keep up with any of their numbers. I whispered the GM to let him know that I was aware of the disparity between performance and theirs and that my feelings wouldn’t be hurt when he was ready to bench me. They didn’t. They even gave me tier. He reassured and encouraged me. Told me it takes time to get used to new groups. That if I still felt the same after a few months we could reconsider removing me. But he said I demonstrated promise. He was very uplifting to a near-stranger. I tried to patch things up with Synth. I told him I’d love to run with both teams if he’d have me. Leading up to raid night, he kept asking if I was going to come back to SD because he could give me my old rank back. The night of the raid he told me that to raid with SD I’d have to /gquit Origin. I spent a raid watching gear that was only usable for my character go to Synths bags. He kept whispering me telling me that maybe if I let him know that I wasn’t going to raid with Origin again that he could convince the loot council to give me gear. But they needed to know to be convinced. Why should the detriment to progress of a single player become a moral - or even pragmatic - imperative for a group of adults? In what way was the rest of the team served by punishing me for my attempt to grow with new players? And what a starkly juxtaposed pair of vignettes describing my time with folks who were supposed to be my friends, and strangers… How strange that through the course of events, the only one causing me any harm was the guy accusing other people of being cancer. No matter what people say about Origin, this is what they have been to me: kind (don’t get me wrong, they’re still gonna bust your balls when you die to fel beam, but you have that coming), accepting, and generous with loot and with help. Three of their officers spent time speaking with me about my logs and how I could improve. None of them had to waste their time on me, but they genuinely enjoy helping people. Synth, on the other hand, behaved in precisely the way he was warning me that other people would behave. I must state emphatically that the rest of the SD like Blackstar, Ysoholy, Sephoraa, and Zunami the GM, are great folks. I love that damn guild. The have just chosen a leader whom I cannot follow. I don’t know how Origin got a negative reputation on the server. But let my story serve as a warning: Someone attempting to utilize cancer as a pejorative term is most likely doing so ironically. Beerez27 Jul 9
Jul 7 Casual raiding / Achievements Looking to form a very casual raid group with no drama and no real requirements. Just a group of people wanting to get more then LFR and do achievements for fun. Times will be flexible since family and real life come first, but when in the game we like to have fun and enjoy company of others. If your interested or have any questions plz pm myself or anyone in guild for an invite.Trunkmonkey1 Jul 7
Jul 6 Looking for activity How active is the horde pve and pvp looking to transferNaimad1 Jul 6
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss1 Jul 5
Jul 2 Any Casuals out there? Hey there, I'm back after being gone for over 5 years and my how things have changed. I'm still trying to figure things out but if anyone would like a doofy night elf companion, hit me up. Noc#1948Nocshadue1 Jul 2
Jun 27 Origin 10/11M Recruiting for Mythic Prog <Origin> - Shu'halo US [H] Good luck to everyone in BfA For horde players still remaining and looking for mythic progression check out Sonic Death MonkeyReputation8 Jun 27
Jun 21 <Shade> {A} Guild Recruitment Hi Everyone! Shade, a smaller Alliance guild run by experienced players on Eitrigg/Shu’halo, is now recruiting to build our team for BfA. We are looking for people who enjoy all aspects of the game but as always, real life comes first and foremost. We have members who enjoy raiding to Mythic+ dungeon running, as well as battle pets and mount farming. Occasionally enjoy running PvP, which is every aspect of the game! :D We are looking for mature players that enjoy to play the game; Shade has experienced players from Vanilla to Wrath of the Lich King and Mist of Pandaria. To even the newest players from Warlords of Draenor and Legion! Our primary goal as a guild is to have fun playing the game together with diving into new (and old) content throughout the expansions. We do old content runs for transmog, mounts, battle pets, and achievements! As well as new content such as Mythic+ Dungeons and Raiding on a casual level. The awesome thing is about our guild is that it is ran by four friends that have played the game together for a long time who all enjoy different parts of the game so we have a lot of knowledge of the game in all aspects. If Shade sounds like the right guild for you, send a PM or try B-net to get ahold of us! Junìper - Shu’halo (Alt Code for I is 141 if you are looking to PM in game) B-net is Summerfreeze#1327 ; Co-GM/Recruitment Officer Andréa - Shu’halo (Alt Code for E is 131 if you are looking to PM in game); Co-GM Khëss - Shu’halo (Alt Code for E is 137 if you are looking to PM in game); Co-GM Aislar - Shu’halo if you are looking to PM in game; Co-GM Thanks for checking out our recruitment forum and always remember to be Shady!Junìper1 Jun 21
Jun 19 Selling Violet Spellwing, Argus Carry Runs Late night option for getting your Heroic Argus carry run, with Violet Spellwing mount and personal loot. Time is 9PM Pacific on Sunday. Should not take longer than 30 minutes. Openings this upcoming Sunday! Cost is a flat 250,000G. Buyers must pay in full before the run. If for some reason you need to reschedule, then we will refund your gold. You can pay on either faction and from any realm for your convenience! You must have a 110 alliance toon for the carry. You do not need to be any minimum gear. :) Please add me at Neddy#1554 if you have questions or are interested in purchasing a run from us! We have had months of happy buyers. Let us help you get your pretty bird. Thanks!Nedra1 Jun 19
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra2 Jun 3
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 20 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax1 May 20
May 5 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique2 May 5
Mar 15 Dedicated Mythic+ Team/Guild? I am wondering if there is any interest in building a dedicated mythic+ team/guild? Main focus would be to push keys each week. If there is something like this already, I'm interested in joining. btag: hawke19#1256Caìtlyn0 Mar 15
Mar 4 Additional people for <Prometheus> raid play Hello fellow Shu'Halo and Eitrigg Denizens (and any other realm visitors frequenting our forums) <Prometheus> Guild is looking for additional members to come join us in raid play. we are currently 10/10N and progressing through heroic. Our active raid play times are Friday and Saturday starting at 11pm realm time and run for roughly 3 hours. in particular at the moment we are looking for additional DPS for the raid group If this seems like something that you would enjoy, feel free to contact our members or myself by in-game message or by in-game mail hope to see you!Sakurazuka4 Mar 4
Mar 3 WYK 7/11H {Would You Kindly} Is a laid back Heroic raiding guild looking to get a few more people for our main 10 man progression raid. Currently in high demand: a Tank and a couple Dps (preferably ranged). Appropriate gear and basic understanding of mechanics is a must. As well as having a positive attitude. We raid Sat-Sun 6:30-9:30 server. If you are interested or have more questions feel free to message me on bnet RiotMaker#1662.Spàz0 Mar 3
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold2 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal3 Feb 25
Feb 15 Bear needs a home Hi all! So after a five year long uneventful departure from WoW for the Marine Corps. I decided to dust off my account and get my bear butt back into action. Only problem is my old guild disbanded and or is inactive. I’ve played through the Burning crusade content up to the end of Cata where my laptop decided it didn’t want to work. Once I catch up on the content I’ll be looking to tank( perfectly okay with off tanking) assuming bears are still desired (can also play either spec as needed) and or playing my assortment of toons depending on what’s needed for a hopeful home. Thanks :)Bigeffincow4 Feb 15
Jan 28 [H] <Fused> Upcoming -Current !@#$- Guild <Fused> Looking for a few rdps to fill our roster of returning players back in the game, after one week of raiding, we are done normal and 3/11 into heroic, with more gear mythic is easily attainable. Raid times are Tues, Thurs, Sun 8-11 EST Add Killamgoro#1131 if interested or if you have any questions.Killamj0 Jan 28
Jan 21 Tank/Heals LF guild Hey there people, Just gonna drop this here and see how it goes. I'm looking for a new realm, awesome guild, and good people. Mostly tanked this expansion and look to continue doing that. Main is 953 5/11H Bear and healer is a 942 MW monk. Still working on that AoTC, but have achieved it every other raid this expansion. Looking to continue progression while enjoying what's left of Legion with good, fun, awesome people and looking forward to the next xpac. I prefer Horde, though am not entirely opposed to going Alliance, but the mojo has to be right. Anyone interested, feel free to hit me up on BTag or Discord. BTag: Proteansoul#1851 Discord: Bones#1734Bigdaddyxxl0 Jan 21
Jan 20 [A] <Shameless> Recruitment T,W,Th 7-9 CST [A] <Shameless> Eitrigg/Shu'halo Tired of pugging while being in your guild? Tired of sitting on the bench for your massive guild while only a few get to actually do things as a group? 11/11N, 8/11H ATBT looking to round out our roster to finish heroic and push into mythic. Were a small guild looking to add new members that enjoy the small style of guild where everyone gets to be a part of it. We mainly use discord for communication. Raid Times: Tuesday - 7-9pm CST Wednesday - 7-9pm CST Thursday - 7-9pm CST Current Roles Open: DPS: Deathknight (dd) Warrior (dd) Rogue Druid (feral-dd) Demon Hunter (dd) Monk (dd) Warlock Mage Priest (dd) Shaman (ele-dd) Heals (1): Druid (resto) Paladin (holy)Mainly looking for the several classes listed above; however, others not listed are welcome to apply. We prefer players with a non-toxic and positive attitude. That also are reliable / willing to communicate possible schedule conflicts with upcoming raids. If interested feel free to message me - RL: Sey (Battle Tag: Aibek#1105)Daddý9 Jan 20
Jan 16 Looking for Guild Hi, I am currently an ilvl 907 marksmenship hunter. I've been looking for a guild for raiding/ dungeoning and also for the social aspect since that's usually why I love playing the game so much. I mainly do mythic dungeons but am willing to learn more about raids. Any guild that's looking for members can add me at iansarsenal#1305.Kdrew2 Jan 16
Jan 6 <You Pull It You Tank It> recruiting We are a relaxed friendly guild. We are currently 11/11N Antorus and are looking to increase our ranks as a raiding guild for heroic progression. Mostly needing dps. For more info please contact me at SleepyMouse#11136Adari0 Jan 6
Jan 4 New Year, New Forum Post Happy New Year, Shu'halo! And I guess you too, Eitrigg.Rollo1 Jan 4
Jan 1 flying vendor mounts we need a flying vendor mount agree?Trapher0 Jan 1
Dec 19 2 Night elf DH looking for a new home 1 being vengeance and 1 being havoc We're still questing in Argus >.< But would seriously like to participate in group activities like raiding or mythic if possibleHappiedh0 Dec 19
Dec 6 Heroic raiding guild looking for tank/dps Eternal Justice is looking for focused players who like to have fun. We are more than casual but less than hardcore and are 8/9 heroic in ToS and looking for quality, mature players to join our team. Send a message to Synapathy-Shu'halo or Defendar-Shu'halo if interested. Raid times, Sunday and Monday 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm server time which is CST We have 9/9 heroic TOS raid & assistant raid leads. Due to real life changes in work schedules we lost one of our main tanks which has stalled our progression a bit since good pug tanks that want to do progression are hard to find. So if you are a tank looking for a great home please contact us. We also looking for a few more good dps, we prefer to get a Demon Hunter ( I know, can't believe we don't have one already either), mage, ret pally or warrior. However anybody is welcome regardless if you are a raider, pvper or just a casual player who loves to do questing.Defendar1 Dec 6
Dec 5 [A] <Spanish Inquisition> 8/11H LF More! We are open to everyone, as long as you abide by our (minimal) rules: No harassment of other guild members. No politics or religion in guild chat. No ninja-looting. Current Raid Recruitment: DPSers are the most needed, but if you can reliably make raid times, we have a place for you. Main Goals: Casual progression (Heroic AotC, and then Mythic progression) Mythic+ runs (push keys as high as we can) Create a fun environment for everyone, but give constructive criticism to help players improve. Rules: Consumables will usually be provided, but bring your own just in case! Loot Council will be used when available, composed of raid officers. Voice Communications: TeamSpeak REQUIRED for raiding and high mythic+; Discord optional for everyday usage. Raid Schedule: 3 Raid nights per week Thursday 7pm CST (server time), Friday/Saturday 8pm CST Friday is farm night, while Thursday and Saturday are progression. Applications: Contact any of these battletags in-game: Cathasaigh#1696 – GM CrazyWizard#1408 – Raid Officer Rollo#11613 (my battletag)Illidanjr9 Dec 5
Nov 18 Two guys looking for a long term guild home! Hello there! My friend and I are looking for a guild home. We have been playing wow separately for…a really long time, and together for 6 years plus. We both have extensive raid experience in multiple roles, and we both raided fairly seriously for quite a while. However, times are a bit different now! We both have jobs and kids, so raiding four nights a week is somewhat out of the question. What we are looking for: 1.) A two night a week raiding guild – almost any night works, but probably not Wednesday. 2.) 9:00 or later start time (Eastern time) 3.) Heroic is fine, Mythic is ok as well, but honestly – we don’t plan on being cutting edge. 4.) Something stable – we are not focused on ToS or really Legion exclusively, we want a long term home. What we offer: 1.) A lot of experience with WoW, MMOs generally. 2.) Class and role diversity – we have played – I think – every class in a raid environment. 3.) Patience 4.) Consistency Just to emphasize again, we are not looking short term, we are looking for a home. If you are checking ilevels to see if we can contribute to your mythic progression this weekend, we might not be what you are looking for. If you are looking for two guys who might hang around and contribute for a few years – we should talk. Thanks! p.s. our Etrigg toons are Horde, but we are open to other options!Vullàby3 Nov 18
Nov 14 LF Guild Recently resubbed just to find out that my old guild has disbanded! Working on leveling through Legion, looking for a fun, casual guild of people to chat with while I play, maybe run though some old content to get Guild Glories and do some mount hunting. LGBT friendly preferred, not looking to become a top tier raider, just don't want to be so alone!Rrizzo3 Nov 14
Nov 10 <Heathens> 4/9M Heathens is a 8-month old guild formed by a very competitive group of players looking to clear mythic content and compete for the top raiding spot on our server. In the 6 months we have been around we have moved to be the #2 Alliance guild on the server and are ready to move up and push out the players that have been on top for way too long. Progression: 4/9M, 9/9H with a 10% wipe on Sisters. Previous Teir: 10/10H NH 2/3M ToV 7/7M EN Raid Times Currently Tuesday is Heroic/Mythic 7:00pm-10:30pmCST, and Wednesday and Thursday are Mythic Progression from 8:00pm CST to 10:30pmCST. Everyone on Mythic must come to Heroic. Trial Period: There is a 2 week trial period for all new members to see if we are a good fit for each other. All raiders, and potential raiders must have: RC Loot Council Exorsus Raid Tools Deadly Boss Mods Working mic Discord Reliable computer and internet Loot System: We use RC Loot Council and the rules for loot council are clearly outlined in our discord Class Focuses: We need Range and Heals. We have recently lost a few of our core ranged dps and some healers to real life situations which have suspended their playing. All classes are welcome to apply and be try out Druid (Balance) Druid (Restoration) Disc Priest MM Hunter Mage Shaman (Elemental) Warlock Death Knight (Blood) Spriest Monk (Brewmaster) Mythic Keystones We also have a very skilled group of Mythic Keystones runners who regularly push +15 keys and higher, and are looking for competitive players to push keys Any questions or try outs should send a message to me on reddit! or add my Btag: Hornsalot - Hornsalot#1361 Make sure to leave a note about what you'd like to discuss! Happy Raiding and Happy playing!Hornless1 Nov 10
Oct 22 Weekend Fri/sat 8-11est 7/9m **Curently looking for 1 Solid DPS and 1 Healer** Stromrage - Alliance <Touched by The Light> is a progressive, semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild on Alliance US-Stormrage. Formed at the beginning of The Nighthold and steadily climbing the ranks here on Stormrage,. Although we welcome any experienced players (melee dps included), we are placing special priority on obtaining any amazing healers or ranged dps. Raid time starts at 8:00 PM realm time and ends around 11:00 PM for both raids days: Friday and Saturday. ******** Although we consider ourselves to be a group that likes to have fun, we will NOT tolerate any lack of dedication when it comes to progression. We will expect each player to know their class thoroughly, pull acceptable numbers for their role, follow mechanics at the level of a mythic raider, and show dedication to fix any issues in the skills listed above. ********* Beyond being dedicated towards improvement, players will obtain higher consideration for our roster if they can impress us with: |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| • Gear—Would prefer closer to item level 900+ with plenty of artifact traits purchased; we don't take kindly to alts • Logs—Raid progress doesn’t always prove skill, and some skilled players don't have any mythic progress what so ever. • Strong Communication Skills—We use discord, Mic is not required but EARS ARE; special consideration given to those who can vocally call out mechanics and help synergize our team. • Good knowledge of Player’s Class—Know when to immune, stun, CC, Etc. • Teamwork skills—Synergy is very important for team success Discord: Tanksar#6362 Main Recruitment Officers: Stutters#1183Stutts1 Oct 22