Eldre’Thalas and Korialstrasz

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
5d ET Old Timer Check-In Looks like the old legacy thread got lost with the forum merger. I'm still kicking around on alts now and then (Horde Mage on Korial). Who's still around from the olden days?Mageski34 5d
5d Ready Check 7/7M 2/3M 4/10M #1 on Realm Ready Check is recruiting dps to fill holes in our mythic roster. Raids are T/W/TH 9-1130PM EST. We do alt runs and clear past mythic raids weekly. We as you be 900+ ilvl with at least 42 traits in your mainspec and offspec weapon. All raid materials are provided by the guild. We are currently the #1 guild on the server and enjoy the progression race on our small server. We are also accepting casual raiders who enjoy hanging out and being social. If you are a safe space please do not apply you will not last long here. Add Aekopatich#1530 for more info.Pinkee4 5d
Dec 3 hey can they delete our server(s) yet? and like give us free xfers to servers that don't have like 10 people on them? im sure they'd save money and global warming is real and keeping our server up is a waste of power honestlyRylanodory2 Dec 3
Nov 30 925 Bear & a 920 Feral LF Raiding Guild Rootbear (Me) - 925 Bear / Feral / Boom. I have experience in all 3 specs, I am currently enjoying Bear and Feral, but i've played boom for a long time as well. I can heal resto, my ilvl in resto is about 920, but I prefer to leaving healing to my priest and monk who are around 915 as well. Her and I have experience in progression raiding since burning crusade. Our latest raiding experience was Normal/Heroic Tomb of Sargeras, before that was Heroic Blackrock Foundry and Hellfire Citadel. We took a break for a few months and came back about 2 months ago. Before that I main tanked Mythic Seige of Orgrimmar, clearing that on a weekly basis on my paladin on Stormrage. Rootbear (Me) - 925 Bear / Feral / Boom. I have experience in all 3 specs, I am currently enjoying Bear and Feral, but i've played boom for a long time as well. I can heal resto, my ilvl in resto is about 920, but I prefer to leaving healing to my priest and monk who are around 915 as well. Her and I have experience in progression raiding since burning crusade. Moonwulf (Her) - She is a 920 Feral, she can heal, but does not like raid healing as much, she is very skilled at feral, she plays boom if feral isn't situationally beneficial to the raid, but prefers feral. Feel free to message us in game for any other questions! Moonwulf and Rootbear both on Korialstrasz. Our other classes are as follows : Rootbear's Alts: Main Spec / Offsets Demon Hunter/Nosferratu - 862 Tank / Dps Death Knight/Yolóswaggins - 890 Blood / Frost / UH Rogue/Versais - 871 Combat / Sub Shaman/Chosennone - 880 Resto / Enhance Priest/Discapointed - 890 Holy / Shadow Mage/Laufey - 885 Frost / Fire Warrior/Stallion - 881 Fury / Prot Monk/Fuumanchoo - 874 Mistweaver / Brew / WW Moonwulf's Alts: Monk/Impössibrew - 872 Windwalker/ MistweaverRootbear0 Nov 30
Nov 15 Looking for Raiding Guild Hi All: Any Horde Side Eldre Thalas Raiding guilds in need of a healer? I am currently looking as much of my guild transferred to Illidan. I'd really hate to leave Eldre Thalas as I have been here, raiding, since the server opened. I am a heroic raider, excellent attendance, interested in a non hard core guild raiding 2-3 nights a week. If anyone sees this-I know this forum gets little traffic-and even *knows* of any guilds that might need a healer please let me know a name/contact if you have it. Even a clue to a guild would be appreciated. Best Regards, RastlinRastlin4 Nov 15
Nov 13 Anyone remember Elwe? Elwe is a scoundrel priest who has been my mortal enemy since Vanilla. I have tried to find him online lately, but it seems like he is too scared to log on and give me the /duel that he has owned me for over a decade. If you see him or his BFF Tiac, a terribad rogue, let them know I am watching. I am waiting!Bumpo2 Nov 13
Nov 11 <The Lost Reborn> Christian Guild Recruiting 17060 2 posts 1 day ago The Lost Reborn is a brand new Christian guild (Alliance) on the servers Eldre'thalas and Korialstrasz. We are looking for more people to help us start up. The guild's focus is fun, fellowship, and building one another up(1 Thessalonians 5:11). We do a variety of in-game content and everything we do is to honor God (1 Corinthians 10:31). We recognize that we have all been lost and fallen short (Romans 3:23). But, because of Jesus we are Reborn( 1 Peter 1:3). TL;DR Times available & time zone: Hoping to be active throughout the day with regular evening events Server preference: Eldre’thalas and Korialstrasz Faction preference: Alliance Guild Guild Focus: Social/Member focused with progression in content dependent on active members Contact info: Checkout our website www.thelostreborn.com for how to Join Us Other: We are a Christian based guild with Christian values.Ruack0 Nov 11
Nov 10 [H] <Tainted Guardians> Recruiting DPS Guild Info Guild: Tainted Guardians Server: Eldre'Thalas, Korialstrasz Faction: Horde Raid Information Recruitment Status: Open (DPS) Days: Tuesday, Thursday Time: 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM server Difficulty: Heroic Type: Semi-Casual Progress: 9/9 H TOS About Us We're a casual raiding guild focused on normal/heroic progression. If you're new to raiding or looking to do more than what LFR has to offer we are happy to work with you, bringing you up to speed and killing bosses as part of the core team. Veteran players are also welcome as we progress through normal and heroic content at a decent pace. Our only ask is that if you raid with us then you behave in a way that shows you want to be there. If you plan on raiding, show up prepared and on time. Be invested in your class, strive to improve from one week to the next. You can play whatever class you feel like, just be willing to work on it. Contact Discord - Dex#6539 Battle.net - Dexsite#1454Dexsite0 Nov 10
Nov 10 LF Guild Evenin', I've recently found myself looking for a guild. Rather than spam Trade Chat for the millions of random invites I thought I'd ask here. I've been playing WoW on and off since launch and have pretty much pushed the limit of things I can run myself. I don't really like raiding as a tank (mostly due to inexperience), but I can tank Mythic+, at least up to 8 but probably higher. I'm currently sitting at 930 in Prot and 928 Arms. Thanks for reading.Azer1 Nov 10
Nov 6 Regression (7/10) Recruiting for Mythic ToS! Hello! Want to raid mythic in ToS? <Regression> (7/10 M NH) is recruiting for next tier! Must be able to make all 3 nights Monday/Tuesday/Thursday - 9-12 EST, minimum ilvl of 885. https://discord.gg/NzTGdM to apply. Regression is currently recruiting talented and dedicated individuals for our push into Mythic Tomb of Sargeras in a few weeks. Our members have a long standing tradition of excelling on this server in terms of progression and being a part of the community as far bask as Classic. The accomplishments of many of our members this expansion include several server first kills in Emerald Nightmare/Nighthold, Heroic and Mythic. We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday/Monday at 9:00 P.M. EST - 12:00 A.M. EST As of right now we are looking to recruit the following: Tank- Any Class with a DPS offspec. Heals- Pally Druid Monk DPS- All, specifically, Demon Hunter Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Warlock We will always consider any applicant that is an exceptional player regardless of our current recruitment needs. If you like to have fun raiding in a laid back environment, but still manage progression then please contact either Frieda-Eldre'thalas, Nolube-Eldre'thalas, or Nutsout-Eldre'thalas for more information.Nutsout2 Nov 6
Oct 22 where am i im lost help <it was his hat mrkrabs> <he was number one> <leedle leedle leedle lee> <Is this the Krusty Krab> looking for guild signatures for my next guild pst 1k gold each you can leave after or i'll kick you idcRylanodory1 Oct 22
Sep 19 Old content progression guild Hello good people of Eldre'Thalas and Korialstrasz! <A Song of Fire and Ice> is currently looking for more members to fill out our raid group. Let me tell you a bit about us.... We are a guild created specifically for reliving content from past expansions. That is, we raid instances such as Karazhan, Tempest Keep, Naxxramas, Icecrown Citadel, Throne of the Four Wind, Bastion of Twilight, Etc.. We will begin with the Burning Crusade content simply because in my opinion on the actual servers, the Vanilla raids aren't worth progressing trough and aren't a fun experience anymore. As stated below, Heirlooms ARE allowed for leveling purposes. Since we plan on clearing the entire expansions content, we will also run Expansions specific Heroic Dungeons to grab some blue items before we run into the raids. You will have to replace then your Heirlooms with the blues found in heroics dungeon. (I know that the content can be pretty easily cleared, but we want to experience old content as a whole even if it's pretty nerfed). We plan on having from 1 to 2 raid nights per week. We are a very friendly and laid back guild, you can take your time leveling and join us there is no problem. If you need to catch up, we will GLADLY help you grab some gears in heroics and early raids such as Karazhan. If everything goes well, there will be 2 raiding groups total. If you have never experienced the old content or wish you could go back there, this is your chance to go trough it all! When we are done with TBC we will switch to WOTLK, CATACLYSM, PANDARIA and maybe Dreanor. P.S : I will provide with the guild bank many of the needed enchants, Flasks, food etc.. That you will need to go trough expansions. I might add some crafted gear in there, only for people to catch up with us! Also Monthly and weekly giveaways for our members. General Info: Alliance side Raid times - Complete Schedule coming within 7-10 days. Currently on BC content and will be until its cleared out. Guild Website - Coming soon. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Who we are looking for: WoW veterans New players Old Raiders Noob Raiders Anyone! All are welcome! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Rules: Any race is okay to play! No DK or Monk until their respective content. No PvP gear allowed during raids. No gear from future content. (Ex: WOTLK Gear in BC) Heirlooms may be used to level, but not during raids. To raid, you must be at the content's level, not above, not below. Be respectful to all members. RaF boosting IS allowed (Under some conditions) Gold transfers are allowed No going past current content in any way, this includes current expansion PATCH. So no crafted gear from Sunwell Plateau if we are raiding Karazhan. Please check Wowhead for more information if you are not sure. You can also ask any Officers in the guild :) (Profs, Gear, Level, Ect.) No Runthroughs. Act responsibly, and take responsibility for your actions. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Recruitment: Now, the part you're all waiting for.... What classes are we recruiting? Do we need your favorite class? The answer is...... all of them! You heard me right. We are accepting all classes and specializations. Of course, if you want to make a healer or DPS, we'd be very grateful, but we aren't looking for any specific class. Have a question or two? Ask them here! I'll answer anything! Want to join? Send an in-game mail to me (Nutella). Please be sure to include a title stating you're interested in joining us! You may also reply to this post with your interest. Thanks for reading, and we hope to hear from you soon. It's going to be a Blast!Nutella0 Sep 19
Sep 5 Please be Patient (4/9M) Recruiting ALL Hello! <Please be Patient> (4/9 M ToS) is recruiting ALL CLASSES/SPECS!!! Must be able to make all 3 nights Monday/Tuesday/Thursday - 9-12 EST, minimum ilvl 915. https://discord.gg/4TfFwrp to apply. We will always consider any applicant that is an exceptional player regardless of our current recruitment needs. About us: Our members have a long standing tradition of excelling on this server in terms of progression and being a part of the community as far back as Classic. If you like to have fun raiding in a laid back environment, but still manage progression then please contact either Frieda-Eldre'thalas, Nolube-Eldre'thalas, or Scoot-Eldre'thalas for more information. Specific recruiting needs As of right now we are looking to recruit the following: Tank- Any Class with a DPS offspec. Heals- DPS- All, specifically, any rdps Balance Druid Shadow Priest Notable Achievements: Server 1st H KJ Server 1st M Goroth Server 1st M Harjitan Server 1st M Demonic Inquisition Server 1st M Sisters of the MoonScoot1 Sep 5
Aug 29 Hi all! I doubt anyone that still reads forums remembers me, but I was on ET way back when it started up, played through LK, and I only had one 'x' in my name (stupid blizz). Anyhow, I was just wondering if there is still a population on the server to make it worthwhile to transfer back over here. I miss ET, it was always my favorite server. I'm kinda hoping to find a home for myself and my druid tank that does some mythic guild runs and whatnot. Tag is Plexi#1862.Plexxi6 Aug 29
Jul 20 896 looking for guild 896 dps/heals monk looking for a late night raiding guild on eldre'thalas. I'm an experienced player and would like to do some end game content.Drimlock0 Jul 20
Jul 19 LFG - social Been on and off WOW for the last 10 years. Used to be part of a super fun social guild and I miss that. I am looking for the people that say hi when you log on and have a somewhat constant banter going.Dereksmalls0 Jul 19
Jul 16 <Inside Joke> 10/10H NH, 8/9H ToS Are you looking for a Heroic raiding guild? Would you enjoy raiding with like-minded people in a fun, friendly, yet focused setting? <Inside Joke> 10/10H NH, 8/9H ToS is currently recruiting exceptional raiders for our raiding team! We raid Tues/Thurs from 9pm-midnight EST, with a short break mid-raid. We are a casual raiding and social guild that raids flex-30 (Normal and Heroic) content. We are currently looking for: *All recruitment needs are currently met! We are full on tanks and healers. Please be 900+ item level for Heroic raiding. We are a friendly and helpful guild that frequently runs 5-man content and old raids for achievements. You'll fit right in with our team if you are also friendly, helpful, and have a sense of humor, but can focus up when it's time to kill a new boss. We do require that you bring potions (Prolonged Power is fine,) flasks, and food to each raid, though we often provide Lavish Feasts and Cauldrons. We also require that you join us on our guild Discord, and that you attend at least 75% of raid nights in a 4-week period. If you are interested in joining our guild as a social/casual player or raider, please contact myself, Arishok, or Sabearial in game. See you around Azeroth! Alianora, Galadrien#1489 Arishok, Chaelastraz#1887 Sabearial, Dom#1925Alianora4 Jul 16
Jul 10 [A] BM Hunter LFG I just came back to the game a few weeks ago after a bit of a break and decided to reroll on a new server so went and leveled this guy up. I figure now is a good time as any to start looking for a guild again. I'm just looking for a chill, active guild with VOIP to do content with, really. PVP (working on grinding out my artifact skin since I'm so behind on it), dungeons and once I bump up my ilvl a bit more (currently 881) I'd like to get back into more organized normal and/or heroic raiding. I'm in/out of the game most of the day, but for actual scheduled group stuff any time after 8pm is best for me. I guess, any other questions don't hesitate to hit me up. Btag is Murderface#1693 ThxFinn1 Jul 10
Jul 7 WTB Medallion of the Legion Hey all! Tannan Diplomat is the last thing I need for Draenor Flying. I been doing the dailies, boring as all hell but do able. Just wanted to help speed the process up. I bought what was left on the AH, but haven't seen any posted in a few days. So figure I would try here. Just respond to post or add me in game Tavis#11530. Thank you!Taviska0 Jul 7
May 27 Resto Druid LFGuild [A] Resto Druid LFG (A) 876 Druid and 898 Demon Hunter looking for a guild to gain Heroic raiding experience. Available weekday nights, monday-thursday.Tdarg0 May 27
May 23 Forces That Be is recruiting We are a friendly PVE guild with some that do pvp. Drama isn't what we want but we do pick on each other from time to time just for laughs nothing too serious. We are looking for fresh members to bolster our ranks to push farther into heroic and maybe mythics down the road. We are looking for a shaman of any specc but prefer enhancement or resto, rogue, death knight, paladin but prefer ret or holy, and also demon hunters or monks. We raid friday/monday nights 8-11 pm server. For more info contact me in game. If I'm not on the toon posting this I am either on my hunter or demon hunter, Terri or Thanátos.Catform5 May 23
May 19 LF Casual Daytime Raiding Guild. Hey everyone! I stopped playing around halfway through Pandaria and came back a couple months ago! But I've had absolutely no luck in finding a Guild since I started playing again. My main is this 880 Blood DK I could transfer if anyone happens to need a tank but I would be happy to hit max with a fresh healer or DPS that I've rolled here on Eldre'Thalas, my old home server from back in ye' olden times. I would prefer a Guild that does it's raiding during the Daytime/Afternoon. I used to play very hardcore, though I'm not looking for anything super intense this time around unless a Guild is willing to train and gear me back up to par on current content. But I don't mind if you're stuck on Normal or just halfway through Heroic so long as everyone has a good time! I'm super friendly and I am always prepared and on time. I play this game to help others and never object to doing something that doesn't benefit myself if someone else needs something. I make my own custom lua UI's, I own a multitude of cats, I'm good at congratulating people for exploring elwynn forest or whatevs. I have a few lowbies on both factions here and I'd be happy to faction swap for the right Guild. wtb friends? Thanks!Aegislash0 May 19
May 6 [H] <Tainted Guardians> Recruiting Quicknotes Name: Tainted Guardians Faction: Horde Raid Time: Tuesday, Thursday 8-10 PM eastern. Raid Progress: 10/10 Normal, 9/10 H Raid Tags: Casual, Heroic Recruiting: Range DPS Website: http://www.taintedguardians.com Contact: Discord - Dex#6539, WoW - Dexsite#1454 About Us Tainted Guardians is a community of gamers who play World of Warcraft and other games together with a mindset of "Fun First." Our mission is to serve as a community where people can come together and enjoy whatever content they wish. We maintain our belief in team first.. members first.. friends first.. while still advancing through end game content and having a lot of fun while doing so.Dexsite0 May 6
May 2 Regression (3/10 M) Recruiting For Mythic! Hello! [A] Regression is currently recruiting talented and dedicated individuals for our push into Mythic Nighthold. Our members have a long standing tradition of excelling on this server in terms of progression and being a part of the community as far bask as Classic. The accomplishments of many of our members this expansion include several server first kills in Emerald Nightmare/Nighthold, Heroic and Mythic. We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday/Monday at 9:00 P.M. EST - 12:00 A.M. EST As of right now we are looking to recruit the following: Tank- Any Class with a DPS offspec. Heals- Resto Shaman DPS- Demon Hunter Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Warlock We will always consider any applicant that is an exceptional player regardless of our current recruitment needs. If you like to have fun raiding in a laid back environment, but still manage progression then please contact either Ceryne/Anoron or Redviper and Frieda for more information.Anoron6 May 2
Apr 27 Ready Check selling mythic/heroic carries Ready check will be selling weekly mythic EN carries as well as heroic guldan kills for AoTC. Add Aekopatich#1530 for more info and pricingPinkee0 Apr 27
Apr 25 Looking to buy 925 Mana-Cord of Deception. Yes, the Nighthold cord. Mail me in-game. Thanks! WITH SOCKET.Instagib1 Apr 25
Apr 18 Daytime Raid Guild LFM <Nemesis> An Alliance Daytime Raiding Guild Nemesis has been around since TBC. Thats over 10 years strong! It is a mature guild with a friendly atmosphere. You are expected to bring with you DRAMA FREE attitude and an ability to handle the sometimes adult content of Vent. Real life always comes first. If you have work, kids to pick up, etc there is never an issue with you dropping raid and rejoining as necessary. There is no minimum attendance required to raid. Current Needs We are in need of reliable, quality members to round out the raid roster. Classes with Viable offspecs are highly desirable . Our raid numbers fluctuate per sessions and are currently stressing main spec Dps. Other classes are certainly considered/needed as well. Our goal is to progress through end content, so any class/spec that can help do that is welcome. As mentioned, Real Life Comes First. Hence we are recruiting to pad the numbers during off days. Raiding Our raid times are set at: Wednesday/Thursday 11-2:30 EST – These are the main raid days. Monday 11-2:30 EST – We try to get whatever we can done these days. Continuation from Thursdays or remaining progression. part of the recruitment effort is to get #s up so we can add Monday as a full raid day. If we don’t have those numbers we’ll do mount runs, weekend bonus events, Mythic + or whatever people pair off to do. Our raiding is casual in nature. We all try to take real life more serious than the game and do the best to enjoy our time raiding win or lose. Jokes are made, wipes happen, we move on. That being said, we do like people to know their class well enough to perform at an average level. All fun aside, we do really like to down bosses rather than wipe endlessly on them. You are allowed to have one main raiding character per content patch. Loot We use the EPGP system exclusively. The only time that items are loot counciled are the 2pc and 4pc sets. The raid leaders will make these determinations based on EPGP priority, need, upgrade level and 2/4 piece bonuses. Progression • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N 7/7H • Trial of Valor: 3/3N 2/3H • Nighthold: 10/10N 5/10H We don’t do mythic raiding. Its not our thing and we wont be going there. You can contact Rizingend (Cortg#1353) or Hergal (Hergalicious#1491) for more information. So to sum up... Nemesis, Suns up ? Funs up!Rizingend0 Apr 18
Apr 17 Legionfall Construction Table We should decided as a server which to make first. http://www.strawpoll.me/12629580Invîctus4 Apr 17
Apr 14 [A] Premier 10/10N 8/10H LF Healers and DPS [A] Premier 10/10N 8/10H LF Healers and DPS Premier is currently looking for Healers and DPS to fill out our raiding roster. We are a Heroic content focused guild on a 2 day raid schedule, raiding on Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 - 10:30pm CST. We have a core group of players that are very active on online running M+ and alt raids on the weekends. We play the game for fun but love killing bosses in the process. For more information, please contact me in game: Porgie#11677Klees0 Apr 14
Mar 24 Ready Check #1 guild on Realm LFM mythic Ready Check is recruiting more for mythic. Due to some schedule changes and school we have had a few core spots open up. We are 7/7M 3/3H 1/10M current the #1 guild on the server. Raids are T/W/TH 9-1130PM EST with alt runs, mythic+ and Mythic EN full clears on weekends. If you are tied back to spamming heroic or your guild shows no sign of progress we are your answer. WE provide all flasks,pots,runes,enchants, respecs, repairs, gems, Etc... We are in need of healers and dps but will accept all raiders. WE ask you be at least 890 Ilvl, 50+ traits in your weapon and at least a 2 set bonus. Add Aekopatich#1530. Check out our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnLllbabgNDzcyLnpi_2DNA/videos. We look forward to raiding with youPinkee1 Mar 24
Mar 22 Immortal Evolution is recruiting Immortal Evolution is a newer guild with a few folks from varied backgrounds and ages. We currently have no real goal other than enjoying the game together. We've done some raiding and Mythics, but we're not anyone's choice for consistent raiding. We are however looking for more players that enjoy the game, enjoy socializing, and want a calm guild to call home in-game. Send me a message in-game or whisper someone from the guild and let them know Nahwah sent you.Nahwah0 Mar 22
Mar 11 Blackened Defias Gear I've got a couple pieces of Defias gear kicking around in my bank on Korialstrasz A, if anyone is looking for them. Any collectors looking to buy?Nels0 Mar 11
Mar 10 The Drama Initiative Is Recruiting Hello there! We are recruiting for our raid group and need more solid core players. We have full cleared heroic en and are working on a full clear of Nighthold normal. Currently 6/10 due to issues with core group. We raid every Thursday and Sunday nights 9pm est. If you have interest please whisper or send in game mail too plaguerism-Eldre'Thalas or Divana-Eldre'ThalasPlaguearism0 Mar 10
Mar 4 <Archaic Warlords> recruiting. Recruiting dps and/or a healer. Friday/Sunday raids 8pm EST. Casual raiding and just helping each other with different things each want done. Been raiding consistantly since Wrath. Currently 9/10 Nighthold Normal. We use Teamspeak for raids. We run about 15 usually, lately have had some people take off and wanted to add a few more to the roster to keep things running. Message me or Maglubiyet, Zakluz, or Dominion for an invite or with any questions you may have.Shaokuma0 Mar 4
Mar 2 Old player returning Old player returning for Legion, Horde. Currently have 3 toons that have met at least level 100 with a pally tank bringing up the rear, have some raid experience and have done a lot of work as the main meat shield for people in the past. Currently looking for a guild to join up with.Ulfinar0 Mar 2
Feb 28 <PVP> LFM Rated BGs <PVP> Super casual. In Guild Rated BGs is the main goal. If we cant fill a Rated BG group in house we shall PUG it :) We got the coolest mature members on the server. Laid back Chill No Pressure No structured PVE going on yet maybe in the future. next couple weeks. Also have a sister guild on Mal'Ganis server aswell. Same name same people. Main Focus is PvP.Wickedclown0 Feb 28
Feb 28 World PvP stupid cry babiesLyserg2 Feb 28
Feb 24 Ready Check recruiting for Mythic Ready Check is a guild made up of Eldre'Thalas'/Korialstrasz' best raiders. Our raid times are tuesday/wednesday/thursday 9-1130PM EST with rated bgs and mythic+(15-20) on the weekends. We are looking for range dps but will accept all outstanding raiders. Potions/flasks/food/runes/respec tomes/ enchants/gems/ and more are all provided by the guild. We currently hold the majority of all realm best times for mythic+ our highest being a 19. To apply add Aekopatich#1530 www.Readycheck.gg twitch.tv/aekopatichPinkee0 Feb 24
Feb 1 {H} LFG Rdruid 876 Hello, Resto druid 876 Looking for raiding guild ThanksDarkroar0 Feb 1
Jan 28 Bridgeburners -A- LF RDPS <The Bridgeburners> are recruiting players of all specs (RDPS pref) who want to contribute to progression and have a good time. We maintain a 2 night schedule while still downing content. Progression : 7/7H 3/3H 10/10N, 2/10H Raid Times: Weds/Thurs 9:30-12 EST Loot: Personal* Immediate Full Time Openings: Warlock Shadow Priest Hunter (MM/BM) Elemental Shaman DPS Warrior Exceptional Players of all Specs We consider ourselves a close guild with members who have been raiding together for a long time. After a brief break in WoD, the guild was put back together as way to have fun with friends. Now after dipping our toes in the water of legion, we have decided to ramp back up and have progressed nicely with a relatively small roster. We recruit the player not the class. The class can be learned. Some people might have taken a break between tiers and their ilvl may be lacking. However, it is in the guild’s best interest to sometimes look past this and see the potential in the player themselves. There are several factors considered involving new members; personality, maturity, skill, gear, guild cohesion, individual effort, communication and class needs. All these factors are weighed and balanced during the application process and the trial period. For More info Add: Blood#1267 Toshirouu#1975 Suprskitz#1380 Regillas#1526 EchoOfFrosty#1708Toshirou0 Jan 28
Jan 24 <Nemesis> (A) Daytime Raiding Guild <Nemesis> An Alliance Daytime Raiding Guild Nemesis has been around since TBC. Thats over 10 years strong! It is a mature guild with a friendly atmosphere. You are expected to bring with you DRAMA FREE attitude and an ability to handle the sometimes adult content of Vent. Real life always comes first. If you have work, kids to pick up, etc there is never an issue with you dropping raid and rejoining as necessary. There is no minimum attendance required to raid. Current Needs We are in need of reliable, quality members to round out the raid roster. Classes with Viable offspecs are highly desirable . Our raid numbers fluctuate per sessions and are currently stressing main spec healers. DPS classes are certainly considered/needed as well. Our goal is to progress through end content, so any class/spec that can help do that is welcome. As mentioned, Real Life Comes First. Hence we are recruiting to pad the numbers during off days. Raiding Our raid times are set at: Wednesday/Thursday 11-2:30 EST – These are the main raid days. Monday 11-2:30 EST – We try to get whatever we can done these days. Continuation from Thursdays or remaining progression. part of the recruitment effort is to get #s up so we can add Monday as a full raid day. If we don’t have those numbers we’ll do mount runs, weekend bonus events, Mythic + or whatever people pair off to do. Our raiding is casual in nature. We all try to take real life more serious than the game and do the best to enjoy our time raiding win or lose. Jokes are made, wipes happen, we move on. That being said, we do like people to know their class well enough to perform at an average level. All fun aside, we do really like to down bosses rather than wipe endlessly on them. You are allowed to have one main raiding character per content patch. Loot We use the EPGP system exclusively. The only time that items are loot counciled are the 2pc and 4pc sets. The raid leaders will make these determinations based on EPGP priority, need, upgrade level and 2/4 piece bonuses. Progression • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N 7/7H • Trial of Valor: 3/3N 2/3H • Nighthold: 5/10N We don’t do mythic raiding. Its not our thing and we wont be going there. You can contact Rizingend (Cortg#1353) or Hergal (Hergalicious#1491) for more information. So to sum up... Nemesis, Suns up ? Funs up!Salah1 Jan 24
Jan 20 [A] <F I L T H> Looking for Skilled Raiders < F I L T H > Website: http://filthyguild.enjin.com Server: Korialstrasz | Faction: Alliance Contact: filthyguild@gmail.com Guild Type: Social | PVE | Casual Voice Comms: Discord WHO WE ARE We’ve been many things over the years. A small, quiet guild that was focused on progressing through ICC and then H ICC; a much larger guild running 25m ToT; a guild of renowned trolls that caused trouble in all forums and channels of chat nightly. The guild that blew up the forums and caused an immediate Blizzard reaction to modify the Swapblaster (we actually spent an entire evening keeping people locked inside the Stormwind Trade District bank until the powers that be stepped in.) We’ve watched players and guilds come and go, servers boom and bust, and through it all we’ve maintained a solid group of friends who like to raid (and depending on the patch, RBG) together while maintaining a cynical sense of humor. With the coming of Legion, we’re definitely looking for a few more dedicated people who like to have fun, but take raiding seriously and like the feeling of progressing with a group of friends. Ideally, we’d like to have a core of about 20 so that we can push straight from heroics into mythics. <F I L T H> isn’t for everyone, but we take care of our own, and those who like us, really like us. WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR We are currently looking for competent raiders to fill our roster. We are currently recruiting for Normal and Heroic Nighthold progression, with plans to raid Mythic once we are able. When we say "competent raider", we mean we want people who can pull sufficient numbers (DPS, HPS) while performing the required mechanics that a fight demands. Basically, we want people who can pull their own weight and not require to be carried. We don't expect perfection. We don't expect anywhere near perfection. We are not perfect, and neither are our raiders. We make mistakes, we wipe, we learn as a team and we grow as a team. If that's something that you want to be a part of, then we welcome your application. If you're gonna be a complete !@#$ when the going gets tough, then this is not the guild for you, and we advise that you apply elsewhere. To help quantify what kind of people that we're looking for and to help give you a better idea if you're able join our team, we are currently looking for people at roughly 870 Item Level and capable of pulling ~300k sustained DPS single-target. As you can see, our recruitment criteria isn't very demanding, and we are more than willing to help newcomers gear up to help meet this requirement. OUR PROGRESSION THIS EXPANSION Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 N | 7/7 H | 0/7 M Trial of Valor: 3/3 N | 2/3 H | 0/3 M Nighthold: 0/10 N | 0/10 H | 0/10 M WHAT ROLES ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE TANK: CLOSED HEALER: OFF-SPEC ONLY DPS: OPEN For more info on what classes we are currently looking for, please see our website. OUR RAID SCHEDULE Tuesday @ 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM Wednesday @ 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM Sunday @ 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM *All times are in EST REQUIRED ADDONS DeadlyBossMods or BigWigs LOOT DISTRIBUTION We currently use a Loot Council system. Our council consists of the GM, the Raid Leader, and the Officers. Our goal is to award loot fairly, and to account for who needs gear the most, as well as rewarding excellent performance. RAID TEAM POLICY For more info on this, please see our website. HOW TO CONTACT US We offer many ways in order to get in touch with us, whether it be through email (see above), through our website, and even in-game. Please feel free to use any of these if you have any questions about us, and a Guild Officer will be happy to help you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us in-game via the below battletags. Via Battletags: Decimus#1431 (Me, Guild Officer, Raid Team Coordinator) Majordomo#1692 (Raid Leader) HOW TO APPLY Applying to our team is easy. You can either contact us in-game, reply to this post, or apply through our website (either via the application or the forums). Please have a log of your performance ready before you apply, as we will need to see some record of how you perform before we can accept you.Chrisjahn3 Jan 20
Jan 14 ... ..Shamanaid3 Jan 14
Jan 7 [H]<Awake>7/7H EN 2/3 ToV Recruitment About us <Awake> - Eldre'thalas Our guild has formed not too long ago, however many of our current members have been around and raided together since BC with many accomplishments. We'd like to progress through all end game and flex up once we have the members on board. We all have a jobs and a life outside World of Warcraft, but love the lore and the competition of it too. Our Focus on Raiding We are looking to clear normal Emerald Nightmare then focus heroic and then mythic; once The Nighthold releases, we will continue the same. You may ask, that is quite a chore for such a short period of time. You're right. Since we have a short window, we'd like to get everything as precise and as dead as possible. Raid Schedule Tue/Thur: 8:30PM - 11PM EST Loot And now to the meat; we utilize loot council based off of current gear of everyone who is eligible then who it could benefit most and if you have won a piece already. This gets members on the same level and we can all provide as much as we can towards progression. We do not play favorites as it is unfair to everyone and can lead to animosity. Recruitment Death Knight: Closed Demon Hunter: Closed Druid: Closed Hunter: Closed Mage: Closed Monk: Windwalker - Low Paladin: Closed Priest: Closed Rogue: Closed Shaman: Closed Warlock: Closed Warrior: Closed Contact info Please contact one of us in game Feinrar#1518 Runuts#1783 You can also visit our webpage at https://theawakeguild.com/Halfling4 Jan 7
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 15 Seed Planting Parties and why to host them Tonight I planted ~70 seeds and we only had 7 herbalists there. I would love to see more people come to these and bring seeds of their own as well. I can see 20+ raids doing this and everyone benefiting and having time to herb. 1. Support your all respective guilds or make money on the AH with them or what you make with them. 2. Any level Herbalist can do this and it will help those lvling to gain points and stars. 3. You CAN 3 star herbs off of this and if you have 3 star aethril you can also proc more herbs to appear. 4. The more people the more herbs are yielded total. 5. Build community and server pride working together in a common goal to farm in a timely and EFFECTIVE manner. I hope to see more people promote these events in the future it was a LOT of fun doing this and i got a lot of herbs doing it so i can help my friends Star their alchemy and get lots of potions and flasks from it for myself and my guildmates. Note* if you are looking to farm with a friend, try going with a druid, you can herb on druid back and they travel at mount speed. this way you minimize despawning herbs throughout the zone and you can concentrate your farming route by having a 2nd person ride the first and you both herb. its highly effective especially for starlight rose. we can all relate pathing to a part of a zone that someone just wiped out by themselves and you JUST missed the herbs because of it. Share the wealth call a Druid Uber driver LOL aka Druber! har har har phone a DruberLyserg1 Dec 15
Dec 10, 2016 <Ice and Fire> Super Casual (H) Hello all, I'm relatively new to the server, but not the game. After 10 years of playing, most of which was spent as an officer, raid leader, and/or GM of a guild, I've decided it's just time to chill and go hardcore casual. That said, I've created Ice and Fire. A home for those that like to play the game their way without having to meet raid / pvp times and still enjoy the social aspect with occasional old raid runs, 5 mans, lfr, and achieve runs. No pressure, no drama. Roll all the alts you want, you will not be judged here. If this sounds interesting to you, look for us in game or add my battletag Blucifer#11730.Blucifer0 Dec 10, 2016
Dec 10, 2016 help with mythics if anyone has an open spot i need to do a couple of mythics, guild doesn't really do them, and i'd like to progress a little bit. #deadjester1312 message me thanks (i am a fury warrior btw)Gumbee0 Dec 10, 2016
Dec 9, 2016 Looking for kid-friendly guild on ET My son and I play WOW and he'd like to join an active guild. My current guild of 10+ years has a mean attendance (not counting me) of about 0.3 people. Sigh. We're looking for a kid-friendly, active guild. I enjoy casual raids and dungeons, but can't commit to fixed raiding times. (illvl 860ish, holy priest) He's currently into dungeons - but is looking for more challenges. Sadly, he's currently better at PvP than I am... Honestly, we'd consider switching servers if anyone knows of a good match.Meisun1 Dec 9, 2016