Eldre’Thalas and Korialstrasz

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
Nov 15 We Want You! Moms Love Emojis is recruiting in a major way. We want everyone who wants to join us. We're currently 5/8H Uldir, and working to progress. We do Mythic+, some PVP, legacy content, etc. We're mainly adults and parents, laid back, and fun-loving. Are you a mom? Do you love emojis? Do you, or someone you know have a mom who loves emojis? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this guild is for you! Feel free to reply here or find us online if you have questions or want an invite. There's someone on Eldre'Thalas-Korialstrasz pretty much 24/7. Just post in general chat, or feel free to send me a tell if you see me trolling in trade.Vollà0 Nov 15
Nov 15 LFM Uldir - Mythic Taloc Group Hey guys, Looking for more for a Mythic Taloc Group. If anyone is interested plz leave message here/pm me. Can also add me to your F list! Looking for all prob 355+. Thx!Joozy4 Nov 15
Nov 14 LFM for raid team <OneTwo Three DEATH> is looking for 3 dps to fill in for our raid team for Progress in through heroic Uldir we are currently 6/8 and working into to mythic. We are looking for a monk Windwalker a Balance druid and a Mage. Our raiding nights Are Tuesday and WED 9pm-12am EST time. If interested message me here or in game. We also use discord...Aerdragin0 Nov 14
Nov 3 Colossal Water Cobra/Silver snake hunter tame i need a horde member to do the quest The Source of the Problem, spawn the snake and let me tame it if thats alright.Isiah1 Nov 3
Oct 22 Looking for AH Flipper/Collector Magtheridon - Blackened Defias Belt on Alliance Draenor - Battle Chain Tunic, Small Shot Pouch, 1600x Light Shot on Horde Korialstrasz - Medium Quiver, 1963x Sharp Arrow on Alliance - Light Quiver, 642x Rough Arrow, 195x Sharp Arrow on Horde Spirestone - Chromatic Sword, Woodworking Gloves, The Shaft of Tsol, Faded Photograph, Keen Machete, Crystal Pylon User's Manual, Balanced Throwing Dagger, 874x Jagged Arrows on Alliance battletag is RyanMIlls#1660 discord is Millz#8328 Im also in the WoW Market Discord (i know roughly what everything is worth) Ill sell it all together for 30% of its value. We each make a lot of gold (you more then me) so its a win/win, thanks.Mythhunter0 Oct 22
Oct 17 ET Old Timer Check-In Looks like the old legacy thread got lost with the forum merger. I'm still kicking around on alts now and then (Horde Mage on Korial). Who's still around from the olden days?Mageski64 Oct 17
Sep 30 FILTH LF Raid Partnership FILTH is looking for a raiding partnership for Uldir and beyond. We're reaching out other guilds on ET/Korial that may be having similar issues filling the ranks. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12ST, and can add Thursday if desired. We have a solid core group of raiders, but the constant pugging to fill up to 15-20 takes a toll. We're not super hardcore, but we do like to push prog and have some dirty fun (hence the name) while we raid. Right now we're looking to push further in Heroic and eventually Mythic. Our core has been together for 7-8 years and just wants to keep raiding and having fun. Send me a message in game if interested and we can try to work something out.Relayena1 Sep 30
Sep 28 Orc Lives Matter lfm alliance players. we are a newer guild looking for people who are interested in leveling, pvping, raiding and or just hanging out, we want to build a group of people who wants to hang out and enjoy the experience of runing mythic+ and the raid. we have a discord https://discord.gg/gsVPsUM if you want to pop in and hang out. we are a laid back group of people who like to shoot the crap and play games.Worgenator0 Sep 28
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 23 LF raiding guild Looking to get back into raiding after not raiding consistently since WotLK. Trying to find a more laid back atmosphere, but a group that still expects its raiders to show up with food/flask, know how their class works, and not to stand in fire (at least most of the time). Looking to not raid later than 11-12est. You can find me online at Viperm#1599. ThanksViperm0 Aug 23
Aug 23 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus3 Aug 23
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 25 Hearts of fire recruiting [H][US][Korialstrasz/Eldre’Thalas]<Hearts of Fire> Seasoned raiding guild since Cataclysm looking to bolster our ranks going into BfA A little about us: Hearts of Fire is looking to fill our ranks and expand our raid team for Battle for Azeroth. We are a friendly heroic raiding guild welcoming all. Our team has been around for a long time and we consistently complete AOTC each xpac. With Legion ending, we will be adding new members to our already constant team and help new members gear to prepare for BfA and mythic content. We are a light hearted, helpful bunch who like to have fun while downing bosses. Are you running a new main for BfA? We are happy to help you learn and gear up. Raid Schedule: Friday: 9PM - 12AM PST Saturday: 9PM - 12AM PST Looking for: ALL ROLES We have both main tanks but welcome additional tanks with DPS off-specs for backup. Contact: Send me a PM on BNET kirisin#2358 kirisin-eldre'thalas (Blood Elf monk) alternatively you can contact me at kirisin1@gmail.comKirisin1 Jul 25
Jul 25 Alliance Rogues make 70K - WTB Heavy Junkbox Looking for an alliance rogue to farm 600 Heavy Junkbox, willing to pay 100 gold per box. You do not need to complete the full 600 if you don't want to. I'll pay 100g ea for 20 or 50 or 500. Probably easiest to send them COD, but feel free to contact me to discuss details etc. There's a lot of info about farming these online. However, it's probably easiest to just pickpocket Greengill Slave on Isle of Quel'Danas (then kill them for quick respawn). I"ve been farming at this location and I'm averaging 2 boxes/minute so 120 per hour which will translate to 12k per hour when I buy them from you. Thanks for looking!Goji2 Jul 25
Jul 24 Looking for horde guild on ET Experienced old school raider Looking for semi-casual Horde guild on ET - is the server totally dead?Zaamael0 Jul 24
Jul 21 ET&Ko OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 18 WTB Mythic 15 Carry LF Mythic 15+ carry for my appearance whisp me on bnet im curious on how much they are going for Jahrastafari#11197Rootbear0 Jul 18
Jul 18 Selling Mythic Plus Carries and More! Our Services: Mythic Plus 15 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance or Horde Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic Plus 20-22 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Work your way towards hitting 4k+ Raider.io score! We also sell Raider.io 4k+ Packages! PM For more info! Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance or Horde Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Full Heroic Antorus Clear 945+ Pieces of Loot and Tier! All 11 Bosses killed on Heroic Difficulty Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance & Horde Server -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Heroic Argus the Unmaker Chance at 955+ Piece(s) of Loot! Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance & Horde Server Time: 15-20 Minutes! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Information: We have been running Mythic Plus all throughout the expansion, completing over 3000+ Mythic Pluses. Even before the release of Mythic Plus, we have been selling Challenge Modes back in MoP (Mist of Pandaria) and WoD (Warlods of Draenor) helping people get their achievements, transmogs, and gear. We have all been Cutting Edge Raiders since MoP Days going into Battle for Azeroth! All our raids are completed with no failure! If you have any questions or would like to set up a time, please add Gotfood#1441 to btag and we will respond to you as soon as we can. Reminder we do carries on Any Alliance & Horde Server as of 04/03/2018! Link to our main forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759170665 Link to some of our Mythic Plus 15-22 Carries! https://youtu.be/zkgSIJKWS_o?list=PLit0CAVks3ZBnfVzwI1VoYFQA0ZzaE_Al&t=1Gotdh9 Jul 18
Jul 14 LF Casual Alliance Guild Hello! I was just wondering if there were any casual leveling guilds around on this server (Currently in one with no active members). Looking for a home for a character or two for now/when BFA hits in August. I realize this server is pretty quiet these days but just wanted to check. Thanks!Elraonia2 Jul 14
Jul 13 Casual Alliance Guild recruiting We are Squids, a casual alliance guild that is going to raid in BFA. We formed this guild recently after coming back from a long break. Our core members have played since vanilla, some of us have been on different servers but Korialstrasz has been my home since Burning Crusade. If you are looking for a relaxed guild with aspirations of mediocre raiding, then this is the guild for you! Our hours are flexible, and we are still in the process of building. Contact me if interested, and have a nice day!Taloss0 Jul 13
Jul 9 Shutup NMF! They banned me for talking for the third time in game so, yeah.Nightmarefox3 Jul 9
Jun 28 [H] <Tainted Guardians> Recruiting DPS Guild Info Guild: Tainted Guardians Server: Eldre'Thalas, Korialstrasz Faction: Horde Raid Information Recruitment Status: Open (DPS) Days: Tuesday, Thursday Time: 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM server Difficulty: Heroic Type: Semi-Casual Progress: 8/11 H ABT About Us We're a casual raiding guild focused on normal/heroic progression. If you're new to raiding or looking to do more than what LFR has to offer we are happy to work with you, bringing you up to speed and killing bosses as part of the core team. Veteran players are also welcome as we progress through normal and heroic content at a decent pace. Our only ask is that if you raid with us then you behave in a way that shows you want to be there. If you plan on raiding, show up prepared and on time. Be invested in your class, strive to improve from one week to the next. You can play whatever class you feel like, just be willing to work on it. Contact Discord - Dex#6539 Battle.net - Dexsite#1454Dexsite4 Jun 28
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 7 H- Saga Begins Recruiting We do stuff.Gangstabank0 May 7
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 16 Selling Big Battle Bear got it on the AH but i can take it off for 2.7 milKrissignacia0 Apr 16
Mar 20 Old content progression guild Hello good people of Eldre'Thalas and Korialstrasz! <A Song of Fire and Ice> is currently looking for more members to fill out our raid group. Let me tell you a bit about us.... We are a guild created specifically for reliving content from past expansions. That is, we raid instances such as Karazhan, Tempest Keep, Naxxramas, Icecrown Citadel, Throne of the Four Wind, Bastion of Twilight, Etc.. We will begin with the Burning Crusade content simply because in my opinion on the actual servers, the Vanilla raids aren't worth progressing trough and aren't a fun experience anymore. As stated below, Heirlooms ARE allowed for leveling purposes. Since we plan on clearing the entire expansions content, we will also run Expansions specific Heroic Dungeons to grab some blue items before we run into the raids. You will have to replace then your Heirlooms with the blues found in heroics dungeon. (I know that the content can be pretty easily cleared, but we want to experience old content as a whole even if it's pretty nerfed). We plan on having from 1 to 2 raid nights per week. We are a very friendly and laid back guild, you can take your time leveling and join us there is no problem. If you need to catch up, we will GLADLY help you grab some gears in heroics and early raids such as Karazhan. If everything goes well, there will be 2 raiding groups total. If you have never experienced the old content or wish you could go back there, this is your chance to go trough it all! When we are done with TBC we will switch to WOTLK, CATACLYSM, PANDARIA and maybe Dreanor. P.S : I will provide with the guild bank many of the needed enchants, Flasks, food etc.. That you will need to go trough expansions. I might add some crafted gear in there, only for people to catch up with us! Also Monthly and weekly giveaways for our members. General Info: Alliance side Raid times - Complete Schedule coming within 7-10 days. Currently on BC content and will be until its cleared out. Guild Website - Coming soon. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Who we are looking for: WoW veterans New players Old Raiders Noob Raiders Anyone! All are welcome! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Rules: Any race is okay to play! No DK or Monk until their respective content. No PvP gear allowed during raids. No gear from future content. (Ex: WOTLK Gear in BC) Heirlooms may be used to level, but not during raids. To raid, you must be at the content's level, not above, not below. Be respectful to all members. RaF boosting IS allowed (Under some conditions) Gold transfers are allowed No going past current content in any way, this includes current expansion PATCH. So no crafted gear from Sunwell Plateau if we are raiding Karazhan. Please check Wowhead for more information if you are not sure. You can also ask any Officers in the guild :) (Profs, Gear, Level, Ect.) No Runthroughs. Act responsibly, and take responsibility for your actions. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Recruitment: Now, the part you're all waiting for.... What classes are we recruiting? Do we need your favorite class? The answer is...... all of them! You heard me right. We are accepting all classes and specializations. Of course, if you want to make a healer or DPS, we'd be very grateful, but we aren't looking for any specific class. Have a question or two? Ask them here! I'll answer anything! Want to join? Send an in-game mail to me (Nutella). Please be sure to include a title stating you're interested in joining us! You may also reply to this post with your interest. Thanks for reading, and we hope to hear from you soon. It's going to be a Blast!Nutella2 Mar 20
Mar 13 Anyone/guilds selling Mythic +15 carries? Anyone know of any guilds or groups selling mythic + 15 carries? I have a +14 key or if they have their own. Also, it'd be helpful to roughly know how much gold they're charging.Aquinana2 Mar 13
Mar 7 Guild Recruitment for Raiding (H) We are now recruiting for our heroic raid group. We are former hc raiders that have just returned to the game and want to have a casual progression experience. currently accepting all rolesKaelyth0 Mar 7
Mar 7 Server dead? Is the server dead? I don't see a lot of people talking ever and hardly see anyone from this server. I was hoping to raid end-game and don't know if there's a ton of guilds to get into for that.Corrupt4 Mar 7
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 27 RoA - Casual / Semi Casual is Recruiting Resurgence of Avalon is a small semi casual guild recruiting people who are laid back and fun loving. We will be helping members with leveling, Heroics, Mythics and Mythic+, PvP, etc..We've been here since vanilla and are full of adult humor and witty banter. We are looking to expand our ranks once again to prepare for the upcoming expansion and just looking for those who don't have the time to be hardcore raiders. The guild leaders have over 10 years of raiding experience and wouldn't mind getting back into it but are most definitely not going to require attendance! If you are a casual player on the Eldre'Thalas or Korialstrasz servers. Send inquiries either in the thread below or in game via mail or PM to Bastilia, Ctrlfreq, Nonhelema or Ambria. P.S. - We don't really tolerate elitism, we've been there and done that and just don't have the patience or time for it anymore. P.S.S - Due to the mature nature of our community atmosphere...players above 18 or those who aren't easily offended preferred.Bastilia2 Feb 27
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 14 Calling All Pet Collectors! I've been liquefying my pet collection on the Auction House recently. Lots of rare pets, everything from TCG pets, extremely low droprate grinds, raid ones, and more! Check out the auction house, I've posted a bunch under the average market price today as a Valentines special, once these listings expire it's all going back up to full price! Grab some rare stuff to finish off your collection today, and help me get some gold back on this character after getting the expansion.Iight0 Feb 14
Jan 22 Looking for Glyph of the Blood Wraith http://www.wowhead.com/item=139272/glyph-of-the-blood-wraith If you have this, I would like to buy it from you. I've never seen it on AH, so I'll pay 10k gold. Once we confirm on here, I'm happy to take it COD since I have late hours, or we can meet in-game if our time alignsGoodarthas1 Jan 22
Jan 12 (H) - End Game Raiding Guild Hello, I was just curious if there are any end-game raiding guilds on this server. I don't want to server transfer because an RL friend is on this server, but it seems really dead for the most part. I know I'm only level 80, but I'm leveling quickly and would like to jump into raiding once I get geared at 110. Thanks!Corrupt0 Jan 12
Dec 26 <The Lost Reborn> Christian Guild Recruiting 17060 2 posts 1 day ago The Lost Reborn is a brand new Christian guild (Alliance) on the servers Eldre'thalas and Korialstrasz. We are looking for more people to help us start up. The guild's focus is fun, fellowship, and building one another up(1 Thessalonians 5:11). We do a variety of in-game content and everything we do is to honor God (1 Corinthians 10:31). We recognize that we have all been lost and fallen short (Romans 3:23). But, because of Jesus we are Reborn( 1 Peter 1:3). TL;DR Times available & time zone: Hoping to be active throughout the day with regular evening events Server preference: Eldre’thalas and Korialstrasz Faction preference: Alliance Guild Guild Focus: Social/Member focused with progression in content dependent on active members Contact info: Checkout our website www.thelostreborn.com for how to Join Us Other: We are a Christian based guild with Christian values.Ruack1 Dec 26
Dec 7, 2017 Ready Check 7/7M 2/3M 4/10M #1 on Realm Ready Check is recruiting dps to fill holes in our mythic roster. Raids are T/W/TH 9-1130PM EST. We do alt runs and clear past mythic raids weekly. We as you be 900+ ilvl with at least 42 traits in your mainspec and offspec weapon. All raid materials are provided by the guild. We are currently the #1 guild on the server and enjoy the progression race on our small server. We are also accepting casual raiders who enjoy hanging out and being social. If you are a safe space please do not apply you will not last long here. Add Aekopatich#1530 for more info.Pinkee4 Dec 7, 2017
Dec 3, 2017 hey can they delete our server(s) yet? and like give us free xfers to servers that don't have like 10 people on them? im sure they'd save money and global warming is real and keeping our server up is a waste of power honestlyRylanodory2 Dec 3, 2017
Nov 30, 2017 925 Bear & a 920 Feral LF Raiding Guild Rootbear (Me) - 925 Bear / Feral / Boom. I have experience in all 3 specs, I am currently enjoying Bear and Feral, but i've played boom for a long time as well. I can heal resto, my ilvl in resto is about 920, but I prefer to leaving healing to my priest and monk who are around 915 as well. Her and I have experience in progression raiding since burning crusade. Our latest raiding experience was Normal/Heroic Tomb of Sargeras, before that was Heroic Blackrock Foundry and Hellfire Citadel. We took a break for a few months and came back about 2 months ago. Before that I main tanked Mythic Seige of Orgrimmar, clearing that on a weekly basis on my paladin on Stormrage. Rootbear (Me) - 925 Bear / Feral / Boom. I have experience in all 3 specs, I am currently enjoying Bear and Feral, but i've played boom for a long time as well. I can heal resto, my ilvl in resto is about 920, but I prefer to leaving healing to my priest and monk who are around 915 as well. Her and I have experience in progression raiding since burning crusade. Moonwulf (Her) - She is a 920 Feral, she can heal, but does not like raid healing as much, she is very skilled at feral, she plays boom if feral isn't situationally beneficial to the raid, but prefers feral. Feel free to message us in game for any other questions! Moonwulf and Rootbear both on Korialstrasz. Our other classes are as follows : Rootbear's Alts: Main Spec / Offsets Demon Hunter/Nosferratu - 862 Tank / Dps Death Knight/Yolóswaggins - 890 Blood / Frost / UH Rogue/Versais - 871 Combat / Sub Shaman/Chosennone - 880 Resto / Enhance Priest/Discapointed - 890 Holy / Shadow Mage/Laufey - 885 Frost / Fire Warrior/Stallion - 881 Fury / Prot Monk/Fuumanchoo - 874 Mistweaver / Brew / WW Moonwulf's Alts: Monk/Impössibrew - 872 Windwalker/ MistweaverRootbear0 Nov 30, 2017
Nov 15, 2017 Looking for Raiding Guild Hi All: Any Horde Side Eldre Thalas Raiding guilds in need of a healer? I am currently looking as much of my guild transferred to Illidan. I'd really hate to leave Eldre Thalas as I have been here, raiding, since the server opened. I am a heroic raider, excellent attendance, interested in a non hard core guild raiding 2-3 nights a week. If anyone sees this-I know this forum gets little traffic-and even *knows* of any guilds that might need a healer please let me know a name/contact if you have it. Even a clue to a guild would be appreciated. Best Regards, RastlinRastlin4 Nov 15, 2017
Nov 13, 2017 Anyone remember Elwe? Elwe is a scoundrel priest who has been my mortal enemy since Vanilla. I have tried to find him online lately, but it seems like he is too scared to log on and give me the /duel that he has owned me for over a decade. If you see him or his BFF Tiac, a terribad rogue, let them know I am watching. I am waiting!Bumpo2 Nov 13, 2017
Nov 10, 2017 LF Guild Evenin', I've recently found myself looking for a guild. Rather than spam Trade Chat for the millions of random invites I thought I'd ask here. I've been playing WoW on and off since launch and have pretty much pushed the limit of things I can run myself. I don't really like raiding as a tank (mostly due to inexperience), but I can tank Mythic+, at least up to 8 but probably higher. I'm currently sitting at 930 in Prot and 928 Arms. Thanks for reading.Azer1 Nov 10, 2017
Nov 6, 2017 Regression (7/10) Recruiting for Mythic ToS! Hello! Want to raid mythic in ToS? <Regression> (7/10 M NH) is recruiting for next tier! Must be able to make all 3 nights Monday/Tuesday/Thursday - 9-12 EST, minimum ilvl of 885. https://discord.gg/NzTGdM to apply. Regression is currently recruiting talented and dedicated individuals for our push into Mythic Tomb of Sargeras in a few weeks. Our members have a long standing tradition of excelling on this server in terms of progression and being a part of the community as far bask as Classic. The accomplishments of many of our members this expansion include several server first kills in Emerald Nightmare/Nighthold, Heroic and Mythic. We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday/Monday at 9:00 P.M. EST - 12:00 A.M. EST As of right now we are looking to recruit the following: Tank- Any Class with a DPS offspec. Heals- Pally Druid Monk DPS- All, specifically, Demon Hunter Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Warlock We will always consider any applicant that is an exceptional player regardless of our current recruitment needs. If you like to have fun raiding in a laid back environment, but still manage progression then please contact either Frieda-Eldre'thalas, Nolube-Eldre'thalas, or Nutsout-Eldre'thalas for more information.Nutsout2 Nov 6, 2017
Oct 22, 2017 where am i im lost help <it was his hat mrkrabs> <he was number one> <leedle leedle leedle lee> <Is this the Krusty Krab> looking for guild signatures for my next guild pst 1k gold each you can leave after or i'll kick you idcRylanodory1 Oct 22, 2017
Sep 5, 2017 Please be Patient (4/9M) Recruiting ALL Hello! <Please be Patient> (4/9 M ToS) is recruiting ALL CLASSES/SPECS!!! Must be able to make all 3 nights Monday/Tuesday/Thursday - 9-12 EST, minimum ilvl 915. https://discord.gg/4TfFwrp to apply. We will always consider any applicant that is an exceptional player regardless of our current recruitment needs. About us: Our members have a long standing tradition of excelling on this server in terms of progression and being a part of the community as far back as Classic. If you like to have fun raiding in a laid back environment, but still manage progression then please contact either Frieda-Eldre'thalas, Nolube-Eldre'thalas, or Scoot-Eldre'thalas for more information. Specific recruiting needs As of right now we are looking to recruit the following: Tank- Any Class with a DPS offspec. Heals- DPS- All, specifically, any rdps Balance Druid Shadow Priest Notable Achievements: Server 1st H KJ Server 1st M Goroth Server 1st M Harjitan Server 1st M Demonic Inquisition Server 1st M Sisters of the MoonScoot1 Sep 5, 2017
Aug 29, 2017 Hi all! I doubt anyone that still reads forums remembers me, but I was on ET way back when it started up, played through LK, and I only had one 'x' in my name (stupid blizz). Anyhow, I was just wondering if there is still a population on the server to make it worthwhile to transfer back over here. I miss ET, it was always my favorite server. I'm kinda hoping to find a home for myself and my druid tank that does some mythic guild runs and whatnot. Tag is Plexi#1862.Plexxi6 Aug 29, 2017
Jul 20, 2017 896 looking for guild 896 dps/heals monk looking for a late night raiding guild on eldre'thalas. I'm an experienced player and would like to do some end game content.Drimlock0 Jul 20, 2017