Eonar and Velen

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
Dec 4 Heroic Argus/Violet Spellwing Mount Sales Hello Eonar and Velen! ALLIANCE ONLY I will be selling Heroic Argus kills usually around 7:15pm Eastern Monday/Friday and 2:15pm on weekends. You will be carried by 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras (Top 50US) players, so the kill will be very fast and efficient. You will not be required to do anything other than hit the boss once so that you can be on his loot table. You will be asked to trade the gold with me in Stormwind on Aggramar/Fizzcrank connected server and you will get an invite from the raid. We will also summon you right to the boss. You will get the following: - Ahead of the Curve Achievement (Killing Heroic Argus before the next expansion) - Violet Spellwing Mount - Personal Loot - Bonus Roll Loot (Make sure you get your coins beforehand!) - Chance at the Legendary Trinket Please do not use heroism/time warp during the pull. We have specific raiders doing this at certain times to push the boss and kill him quickly. Please contact me in game or via battle tag if you would like to purchase a run or with any questions or concerns. Battle Tag: ecnerbald#1273Ecnerwall0 Dec 4
Nov 30 Vanilla Eonar PVP Horde pwns Kind of a crap shoot...but reminiscing with Legion coming out. anyone know who all the horde players were on that epic vanilla BG team before BGs crossed servers? Used to have an UD rogue always pwn my !@# back when I was ally...him and his gd Tauren warrior bud...Rainha28 Nov 30
Nov 19 Velen Cooking Thread Anyone got some cool recipes? ill share one to start off Damn good burger: !@#$ you need: burger meat (i like it lean salt and pepper kaiser buns a yellow onion sauerkraut (beer flavored is best) brown/stone ground mustard sour cream swiss cheese Optional: goat or feta cheese crumbles, highly reccomend First off, chop/slice about half the onion (eat the other half raw, because you aren't a pansy and its actually really good), and butter a cast iron skillet. once butter is melted, cook the onions until they are a sweet smelling golden brownish color, then add the sauerkraut (don't burn or cook the kraut, were just heating it up) once done, empty into a bowl. While that is going on, take your burger and make a patty, then divide them into 2 thin pattys. Now take the cheese crumbles and put them on top of 1 patty, and put the other on top, smushing them together. dust with salt and pepper both sides, then lightly butter the pan again and put your burger in. While thats cooking, lets make sauce. Take the brown mustard and sour scream and mix them in a bowl. ive started mixing them with the onion/kraut, and if you have any left over... well its pretty good to eat too. Once the burger is about done, take swiss or whatever weird cheese you like and put it on the burger, WHILE ITS STILL IN THE PAN. let it melt a little, its good i promise. while thats going on, take your kaiser bun and put them into the pan as well, toast them slightly. Once everything is done, take the bun out and spread the mix of kraut/onions/sour cream/brown mustard and use it on both buns. put the burger in the middle, and there you go. the best damn burger youll ever eat.Eliise0 Nov 19
Nov 14 Wheres the old school velen players from tbc? Hi all, was going over my you tube channel and forgot i uploaded this old video lol. Brings back memories how much of a novice i was at the time, no keybinds barely any addons or anything. Shout out to all the old school velen players . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-l3cHXgaYsRum12 Nov 14
Nov 12 Is <Semper Fii> still around? Looking for members/former members of <Semper Fii> on Eonar, especially leadership. -PhoCritneyfears1 Nov 12
Nov 12 Wrath Hey nerds, who was with me clearing naxx before second attempt? Besides oprah/blobPanphobia2 Nov 12
Nov 12 <Second Attempt> Late Night 12am-3am EST LFM <Second Attempt> is a former world 70 and realm first guild on Eonar that transferred to Sargeras and has roots dating back to Vanilla on Eonar. We have recently come back from a hiatus after attending BlizzCon 2017 and are seeking exceptional players for Antorus and beyond! Even though we've been around for so long we can still use help from exceptional players like you! We've been around for 7+ years as a 25 man guild, but as of Mists of Pandaria, we were a double 10 man raiding guild. We took a break during tier 16 after clearing normal modes and a few heroics within the first few weeks and are now looking to clear 20 man Mythic raiding in Legion and beyond! We are seeking exceptional players that will help the guild as a whole clear content while relevant on a lighter late night schedule! If you are looking to do 20 mans in Legion and also want to be in a highly active guild on a great server, we would be a great fit! We raid from 12:30am - 3:30am EST (11:30pm - 2:30am CST Server Time) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! ... ... Recruitment: - Tanks ~ Any exceptional applicant - DPS - Rogue - Warrior - Demon Hunter - Death Knight - Enhance Shaman - Hunter - Shadow Priest - Mage - Warlock - Balance Druid ~ Any exceptional applicant - Healers - Holy Paladin - Mistweaver Monk ~ Any exceptional applicant Loot System: Loot is distributed by a officer led loot council which is designed to increase progression, push people to be better players given their class and keep things all around fair for our solid raiders i.e consistently on time to a raid, proficient with their character, etc. Outside of Raiding Activity: Seeing as we are a community of players, we do more than just raiding. We also farm old content for transmog gear, old legendaries, PvP, etc. Finally, <Second Attempt> has branched out into facilitating a team for Overwatch and PuBG, so if these are the type of things that interest you, we are the place for you! About Us: Originally Second Attempt started off from the roots of two Vanilla progression guilds, being Reign and Last Attempt on Eonar. After the birth of Second Attempt we pushed for many realm firsts in Burning Crusade as well as Wrath of the Lich King and held a formidable top world rank. After a period of time and after clearing early Wotlk content with more realm firsts the guild looked elsewhere for experience with the game and most realm transferred to start a new guild on a new realm. As it stands now Second Attempt has been reborn with ex officers and guild mates of Second Attempt that spent some time reforming in Cynosure during late Wrath of the Lich King and then came over to reform and restore Second Attempt. We are currently recruiting various classes and types of exceptional players for Antorus and the next expansion. We have recently transferred to Sargeras as of April 2015 for the sake of a better community and recruitment pool amongst other things. About You: You should be a skilled and dedicated player, striving to better yourself alongside the guild. You're experience and numbers should be alongside or better then that of our core guild members. Second Attempt is consistently looking to better itself and thus pushes for achievements and heroic modes, with this in mind you should have a similar mindset, look to theory craft to better your class, etc. Check out our website and stream at: ... If you're interested in chatting about this feel free to contact myself or one of my officers in game or through realID: Indofear Konimii ...Indo3 Nov 12
Nov 12 Cross-realm For the past 24 hours I have been camping Doom Lord Kazzak in Hellfire Peninsula. Every few hours I become phased and go onto a new realm. I do not want to be constantly phased because I am waiting for a world boss to spawn to have a chance at some decent-looking items. In a recent patch it was noted that the spawn timer for kazzak has been significantly lowered. However, I cannot even see him because I keep getting server transferred. Is there a way to make myself not get server transferred so I don't waste anymore of my time.Luis0 Nov 12
Nov 12 Your Imaginary Friends Most Active Horde G <Your Imaginary Friends> Largest and most active guild on Horde welcomes you to join our guild! We are extremely social and organized, lot's of fun people online to do everything from transmog runs to gearing through dungeons. We also offer a strong progression team, however we are not hardcore, we do find a way to be successful and currently 9/9 Heroic only raiding 2x a week. We are seeking strong DPS for our raid team. Our raid times are Monday/Thursday from 8pm EST (server) to 11pm EST (server). We do not need any tanks nor healers at this time. What is strong DPS? 930 ilevel and 65 artifact level and knowledge of the Tomb of Sargento. We also ask that you use the Deadly Boss Mods addon. Lastly we also have a few high progression Keystone+ teams that are looking for all specs (tank/dps/heals), if that is interesting, please let us know. We use Discord very actively for both Voice chat and as a Forums. We recommend all members be 18+ as we have areas of Discord where hot pics are encouraged and have been posted. If you are interested in joining please seek out any member of our guild or visit our discord https://discord.gg/XQfxBQVBrugrabud2 Nov 12
Oct 10 <Grand Theft Kodo> Recruiting Big time raids for big time playersShnoob0 Oct 10
Aug 6 Need a Heroic KJ kill? For free? Did your guild fall apart while you were attempting heroic Kil’Jaeden? Did you show up every day only to watch players dribble away because the kill wasn’t easy? Are you frustrated that you put in all those hours and have nothing to show for it? Ethos <Alliance> on Kargath has a dedicated healing core and several dps who are seeking individuals committed to killing heroic Kil’Jaeden. If you are one of those people who always shows up no matter what, we will take you and get you your kill. This kill is a matter of persistence more than anything else. The requirements for DPS are: ● Artifact power well beyond Concordance (most of us are Concordance 8 or 9) ● Ilvl beyond 920 (because, you know, health pool) ● DPS>800k (the boss needs to die) ● Perfect attendance during the attempts If you are a well-geared tank, we can shift roles around to accommodate you. What do we get out of this? We get our own heroic KJ kill. We lost a few key raiders who didn’t want to stick around for more attempts once we got into phase 3. What remains is a bunch of people who are committed to getting the job done. KJ Raids are Wednesday nights, 8-11 pm Eastern. Leave a message on the HK’J (Heroic Kil’Jaeden) Discord channel at https://discord.gg/YHYwvN by Monday evening to get an invite. We’ll check wowprogress first just to make sure you’re legit. Rules of Engagement: 1) If you look at the Discord Channel and we have fewer than 15 people signed up by Tuesday evening, you are under no obligation to show up on Wednesday, because we won’t be doing heroic KJ that night. If you’re bored and want to come and run something else with us anyways (e.g., alt runs) feel free. We’ll be doing something on Wednesday. 2) If we have 15 or more people signed up, it will be a heroic KJ run. In that event, if you sign up but don’t show up, your place will permanently be given to someone else (that is, you won’t be invited back the following week). If you show up but then we have to sit you for reasons outside your control (e.g., bad internet), you’ll be invited back. On another note, if you care about Mythic Plus, we generally run our +15’s on Sundays, 8-11 pm Eastern. If you’ve slogged through the Armageddons and Darkness of a Thousand Souls with us on Wednesday, you’re more than welcome to join us for Mythic Plus Sunday. Just whisper any of us for an invite around 8 pm Sunday, and we’ll try to slot you in. Finally, it probably goes without saying that if you like our vibe and want a mythic raiding home, we’re in the market for – ahem – some strategic replacements for the weakhearted souls who left. We love raiding. We hope you do, too.Bubblewraps0 Aug 6
Aug 4 Standing up to trolls in Eonar-Velen Flaming trolls has its benefits. A certain rogue on Eonar has learned to not talk back anytime I happen to be around on Trade chat, which unfortunately I can't be around any and all the time. I'd consider that more of a win since previously several in the Gen Discussion block were taking his side over mine. As a reminder, discussing trolling there is completely controversial(perhaps this is because they are the trolls of the community). Never-the-less, it was a risk I was willing to take. I've come here to say that there are two kinds of jerks(I used a different word): jerks, and people who stand up to them. But being a jerk standing up to a jerk is a lot better than just doing nothing. This certain one would have kept running his mouth impolitely had I not intervened. Ignoring trolls doesn't stop the trolling like we think it does; it only passes the buck. If it's someone else's problem, it's still a problem. I gave him something of a second chance, if he's willing to take it, in getting along with the Eonar-Velen community. Instead of getting ignored ad infinitum and to the point where he might even QQ in a fashion(change servers, drop sub, etc.), he should know that he does have other options. I should be safe from the "forum mafia" here, but if they somehow get this thread deleted they should know that they are bad and they should feel bad for their failures to use the system against me.Zelse2 Aug 4
Jul 30 Elixir of the Rapid Mind looking to sell my stockpile at a discount. ~15 of them.Demonicwiz0 Jul 30
Jul 18 [H] Muteki - Looking for Friends Hey all, Muteki is looking for additional people to help us get back into Mythic Raiding. Recently we have been unable to field a full roster of 20 people and we are looking for friendly people who would be interested in committing 6 hours a week to run mythic TOS with us. This is a multi-purpose thread. 1) Recruitment - We are looking for people to join our raid team/guild 2) Raiding Friends - Interested in running joint runs with another guild in a similar situation and/or finding individuals who want to raid with us w/o leaving their current guild. We currently raid two days a week (Tues/Monday) between 8-11pm (6 hours total). Would need between 3-7 people to flesh out the roster. Raid times and other details are open for discussion. If you are interested in either of the above, please contact me or another officer in game. Thanks, Chuch - EonarChuch0 Jul 18
Jul 16 [H]<Last Attempt> Looking For Old Timers! <Last Attempt> is looking for a few more experienced players! Our group has been together through 9 tiers with hardmode progress & clears. We're switching to a lighter and more family friendly schedule, with a focus on clearing and farming Heroic raid content for Legion. Our current progression is 7/7H EN, 3/3H ToV & 10/10H NH. Raid Schedule is as follows: Tuesday - 10:30pm-1am EST Friday - 10:30pm-1am EST Hit us up in game or on our FB page for more details. facebook.com/groups/lastattemptvelen Nopefist#1531 Fluffernut#1715Tardovski8 Jul 16
Jul 15 PERPETUAL is looking for YOU! Rank#4 Realm/ #1 Alliance <PERPETUAL> Looking for Raiders or people just looking to have a good time run keys and relax in a fun atmosphere! WE run 3 different raid groups with varying skill levels. There is always some kind of raid going on every single night! We love to raid stay busy runs keys from low to as high as possible! We have everything from teaching/learning how to raid groups to progression mythic raids. We pvp for fun and do old raids for meta mounts and tmog, there is not much we do not do. We are lucky to have many players with many varied interests. We are looking for people that are drama free enjoy the game and just want to play the game. If you are looking for a good group of people with a great reputation, we are the guild for you! Feel free to respond here or contact in game Gidgy2012#1436 Devon#11420Perpetual9 Jul 15
Jul 5 Paradigm Shift raid recruitment. <Paradigm Shift> is now recruiting DPS for heroic and eventually mythic raiding. Currently 6/9 Heroic ToS. We raid Tues/Thurs @ 9PM. We are looking for solid players with raid experience and the will to progress. Item level isn't a terribly big issue (880+),we mostly just want raid experience and the want/will to learn boss fights while progressing as best as we can. The guild officers include : Vyntage Wardodger Mozarthas Kiose Inkedjava You can also message me ingame any time I am on for more info.Tripnrip1 Jul 5
Jun 13 PvP tower world quests Why doesn't anyone ever guard these when they're being attacked? I don't think I have seen any other alliance guarding ours and only 1 time I saw a horde out there to guard theirs since the expansion came out.Cirre1 Jun 13
Jun 7 [A] <MetaCortex> US - Lightbringer recruiting <MetaCortex> @ US-Lightbringer PVE-PST (Alliance) Hello there and thanks for stopping by! We have opened up recruitment for our mythic raid team in anticipation of the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras. Item level can be somewhat flexible for the right person, however we'd love you to be at least 890 ilvl, as well as have 50+ artifact traits, as that means less of a gear disparity between us, and helps to get rolling with launch Currently Recruiting: - DPS: open to all (bonus if you have a healing O/S!) - Healer: Resto Shaman or Mistweaver preferred - ANY exceptional players About us Many of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Alexstrasza to Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. On this server we have risen quickly and managed to reach a top 12 server rank before starting to wind down for end of tier. We plan on continuing to progress through mythic with the launch of Tomb of Sargeras. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:45 server. We do require 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies can happen. Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. More about recruitment and loot rules on our official site: http://www.metacortexguild.ca/ The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!Soleirissa0 Jun 7
Jun 2 ... ...Daktar0 Jun 2
May 26 Recruiting raiders <It's A Flesh Wound> (Horde)Is now recruiting! Looking for experienced players! Raid Times: 7pm-9pm (server time) Saturday and Sunday. Extend times if needed Currently progressing through N NH looking to do H NH and M NH. Need more for full guild run! whisper me in game for more info <Micbubble>Micbubble0 May 26
May 18 Felsteel Bars! Hey, I'm looking for 10 Felsteel Bars and I'll pay top dollar for them. your offer. Hit me up if you got the stuff.Briarrhea0 May 18
May 17 LF Blacksmith for Steelgrip Gaunlets Hey I have all the mats for a pair of gloves I want for my xmog called Steelgrip Gaunlets. I just need a blacksmith who can make them. I'll pay a good tipBriarrhea0 May 17
May 9 H <Your Imaginary Friends> LFM We are an active, social guild, and are looking for more friendly people of all levels and classes to play with. You can find us online most evenings running Mythic+ dungeons, pushing new content, revisiting old, working on alts, helping each other out, hanging out in Discord, and generally having a good time. We also happen to raid twice a week: Wednesday nights 8-11 EST Casual night, for anyone who meets the basic requirements Monday nights 8-11 EST Progression night - for those who get selected to join the progression team (5/10 H NH) Be warned: our gchat and Discord conversations can get quite adult oriented. :) Feel free to do a /who Your Imaginary Friends (Horde) and whisper anyone for an invite. See you in game!Zanzibel0 May 9
Apr 26 DH LF CASUAL GUILD This is an alt of mine and I'm looking for a guild for her. I've been trying to run TW and 'roics and I keep getting kicked for running too slow (because level 900+ people that don't need to be there) and I'm trying to get her into a group where we can have a nice, casual dungeoning experience. I'm tired of !@#$%^-s. I just want to learn how to demon hunter effectively.Bathori0 Apr 26
Apr 18 [H] Rank# 4 <Milk> Recruitment Thread [About Us] We are a brand new horde guild, on the NA connected server Eonar and Velen. The core of our guild is formed from veteran players who have been playing since vanilla, even back to beta. We have composed friendships throughout our time playing together and have collectively decided our best interests would be served starting fresh on a new server. [Raid Experience] During the legion expansion we have cleared the following content within our previous respective guilds. 7/7M Emerald Nightmare (Pre 7.1.5) 2/3M Trial of Valor 4/10M Nighthold [Raid Schedule] Tuesday & Wednesday: 8:30pm-11:30pm EST [Loot Distribution] Current: While we are in the process of filling our ranks, we will utilize our friends cross realm; meaning we will be utilizing Personal Loot Future: Once we have established enough raider for our raid team, we will be utilizing Master Looter with the addon RCLootCouncil [Recruitment] Tanks: Moderate to Low Brewmaster: Low / Closed Gaurdian: Open Protection Pally: Low / Closed Blood DK: Low / Closed Protection Warrior: Low / Closed DPS: Moderate Death Knights: Low Demon Hunter: Moderate Druid: Open Hunter: low Mage: Moderate Monk: Open Paladin: Low Priest: Low Rogue: Open Shaman: Open Warlock: Moderate Warrior: Closed Healers: Moderate to High Holy/Disc Priest: Moderate to low Holy Pally: Moderate to low Mistweaver Monk: Open Resto Druid: Low / Closed Resto Shaman: Moderate to low [Raider vs Member Policy] We want welcome anyone who is interested in joining, and is active in the legion expansion. With that being said, just because you are a member, you are not guaranteed a raid spot on progression content. We expect our raiders to show up prepared for the raid, ready to raid. This means showing up on time, with food/flask, knowing the fight mechanics, and knowing your class effectively; do big dps. [Core Values] We mentioned previously that we have come together to create this new guild, while we were previously in successful mythic raiding guilds. Why? Because we feel, while we do love this expansion, there is to much RNG with loot, while at the same time, no risk reward factor for clearing high level content. We want to focus on building our core teams, clearing Normal/Heroic at a steady pace, and eventually transition into Mythic (pending blizzard gets their loot systems together). If all of this seems like your slice of Pie, grab yourself a nice ice cold glass of <Milk> (Meme intended), and reach out us on our Discord: https://discord.gg/JqbHkSa, in game: Zulehqt-Velen, Own3dqt#1511, or on twitch @ Twitch.tv/zulehqtZulehqt2 Apr 18
Apr 6 (H)(US)(Eonar) <Computus Demum> About Us Computus Demum is a World of Warcraft Raiding guild that has been around on the Eonar server since Vanilla. We are a tight knit group of players who have kept in touch over the years through our facebook group. Most of us have been on a break since Cataclysm but have returned looking to see all of the end game content. We are a guild of mature adults who understand that people have lives, so we raid 2 nights a week for 3 hours a night. With our limited time for raiding we expect people to be respectful of everyone's time, but we also understand life happens. We have optional raid nights where we do normal, and we are very active during the week with mythic dungeons and mythic +. Past Accomplishments Vanilla - Ragnaros Onyxia All of BWL 4 bosses in AQ40 all of the 20 man stuff(zg,aq20) Burning Crusade- Horde First(on server) Brutallus and Felmyst before pre-patch Horde first(on server) Eradar Twins, M'uru, and Kil'jaeden after wrath pre-patch Wrath of the Lich King- Server first 25 Sarth +3D World #79 10H General Vezax Break through Ulduar and came back for ICC. 11/12 25H ICC. Cataclysm- 8/13 25H T11, including horde first(server) nef 25H 6/7 25 T12, Horde first(server) every boss; Horde first 10H Ragnaros 6/8 25H T13, Horde first(server) every boss; Horde first 10H Spine/Madness MoP- Break Warlords of Draenor: Break Legion- 3/7 (M) 3/3 (H) 1/10(M) Raid Nights Weds 8-11 EST Sun 8-11 EST Optional(Monday or Friday) Normal Loot System We use a dkp system with a low cap to promote people using their dkp and not hoarding it. Our DKP caps at 150 and bids start at 10 and go up by 5. We give dkp at the start of the raid for being on time and at the end of the raid for staying the whole night. Occasional bonus dkp given for defeating a problem fight. You can earn 10 extra dkp during the week by donating needed materials to the guild bank. Voicechat Discord Any Hybrid DPS, with a preference on Healing OS. (Paladin, Shaman, Priest, Monk, Druid) Rogue and Hunter (High Priority) DH and DK (Medium Priority) Healer (Medium Priority) Tank (Low Priority) We will consider any exceptional DPS applications. Contact Voltel- Dolgare#1940 Shindig- Shindig#1823 (credit to Ando for all the typing)Mallum3 Apr 6
Mar 21 [A]<Legendary Raiders> Velen-Raid/PvP/Casual <Legendary Raiders> was founded on April 17, 2007. We are one of the oldest and largest guilds on realm Velen and the largest on realm. Through the years, we have retained a happy, thriving roster of mature members ranging from casuals to semi-hardcore raiders and PvPers. We offer a full weekly calendar of events to satisfy all interests (details below.) Wherever you may be in the expansion, we have a home for you here! Raiding with <Legendary Raiders> All of our teams are led by experienced raiders who dedicate their time to researching raid content & executing strategies. Our raiders are expected to know their class & fights and regularly attend the raids they've committed to; as well as coming prepared with raiding provisions, gems, enchants, etc. We use Vent for voice chat. Learn more about our raiding on our website:http://legendaryraiders.guildlaunch.com/sections/raiding Legion Progression (As of 4/10/17) - Ranked #13 progression on server - Emerald Nightmare 7/7 H - Trial of Valor 3/3 H - Nighthold 8/11 H Our Raid Teams Weekday Progression (Tues/Thurs/Fri @ 9 PM - 11:30 PM EST) - Heroic Nighthold progression - Recruiting DPS & Heals & Tanks (nonspecific, have offspecs ready) - Looking for strong players who show up and perform as needed - Loot: EPGP addon, priority given to core* raiders * To be a core raider, a member must demonstrate consistent: attendance, performance, teamwork, and positivity Late Night Progression (Fri/Sat @ 11:30 PM - 2 AM EST) - Heroic Nighthold progression - Recruiting ALL (DPS, Heals, Tanks) - Loot: Personal loot PvPing with <Legendary Raiders> Our PvP team is led by experienced PvPers who have a passion for wrecking face. We don't expect perfection, but we expect those who sign up to show up and to give 100% while running with us. We are looking to grow as a team & new players are just what we need. Our current core team is set, but that is subject to change based on attendance and performance. As a member of our PvP team you are expected to know the general basics or PvPing (i.e. know your class, have common knowledge of each battleground and the strats for each Map) Our PvP team has room for any and all classes, however, we are in high need of Rogues and Monks. Learn more about our PvPing on our website: http://legendaryraiders.guildlaunch.com/sections/pvping Legion Progression (As of 3/20/17) - Ranked #2 on the server (#2 on Alliance side of server) - Our team wins at least one RBG every time. Our team is always pushing to improve and we will only get better; all the more reason to come join us and help make <Legendary Raiders> even more Legendary! PvP Team - Consists of a Core RBG Team that runs Saturday nights @ 9:00 EST - Fun Miscellaneous PvP Events for non-Core members are ran Wednesday nights @ 8:30 EST - Minimum recruit requirements: All honor spells unlocked and 1st Prestige - Looking to recruit all classes and specs, willing to coach if needed for PvP - Required addons for our PvP team can be found at our guild page at http://legendaryraiders.guildlaunch.com/sections/pvping - Looking for more PvPers to progress our 2s/3s Arena teams and push progression in our RBGs Rated BG Team We currently have 10 Core RBG Players who are dedicated and show up each and every week for our runs. The goal is to have multiple teams running at the same time. Random BG's Throughout the week we run random BG's to help those who need to boost up their honor levels and use this opportunity to work on team fights. It's always more fun doing randoms with Guildies! Arenas Currently those who need or want to do Arenas will get set up with a partner, we like to try and pair people who compliment each others classes. These are ran throughout the week. Being Casual with <Legendary Raiders> Legendary Raiders offers more than accomplished raiding and victorious PvP. Our members are mature people with busy lives who play for fun. That means the social aspect of guild membership is very important to them, which means we’re very popular. With 450+ individual players and 1,400+ toons in our main and alt guild, there’s an incredibly good chance you’ll find someone to play with. Contacts - We want to speak with you! :) Whisper us today! - Wolvesheart-Velen, wolfie#1880 (GM) - Fântâshiâ-Velen *Send in game mail or whisper (Raid Officer) - Velkan-Velen TinMan#1562 (PvP Officer) - Crisspiano-Velen, Criss#1651 (Communications Officer/Recruitment)Crisspiano2 Mar 21
Mar 16 Bot Farmers Invasion Did everybody notice the Server was invaded by people mass farming with bots?, the AH prices went down too much cause there is people selling 30 stacks of starlight roses for half of the price. To farm 30 stacks you will need something like 72 hours of nonstop farming or more. And there is a masive amount of spam from a company called titanium something. So i think they just arrive to our little server and they are bot farming the hell out of suramar. Is posible to do anything about it? Because the toons they use to sell on the AH for some reason can not be found. Any way to solve this??Lpollodiablo2 Mar 16
Mar 13 Late Night Raiding Guilds Post Here Looking for a Late Night Raiding Guild. I Get off work at 12am Central time and want to start raiding around 12:30ish. If their are any guilds like this please comment me your battle tag name and #**** and ill add you and we can talk. Thank to all who can help me XDBriãnnã0 Mar 13
Mar 12 Perpetual Is Recruiting! <PERPETUAL> Perpetual is an established raiding guild on Eonar/Velen Alliance. We are currently recruiting Healers and DPS for our Mythic raid group. We are laid back for the most part on farm but when progression is on we like to take things more serious. Raid Times Group 1 Mon/Tues/Thurs - Required - 9pm-12:30am EST Group 2 Sat/Sun - Required - 9pm-12:30am EST Raider expectations: All raiders are expected to be on and prepared; Flasks, Pots, Runes, BiS Food, and repaired; 15-20 mins before raid time. We are currently raiding Mon Tues and Thurs 9pm to 12:30am EST unless stated otherwise before raid. Raiders are also urged to know and research fights ahead of time. Strats and videos will be posted on our website days ahead if not sooner. Loot and Voice: All raiders are required to have Ventrilo (Venrilo.com) to atleast LISTEN during raids. We do not require you to talk or have a microphone, but it is helpful. We use Loot council as our Loot system and all that is recommened/required is an addon RClootcouncil (see http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rclootcouncil) to simplify the voting process. Loot council provides us with the best options for distributing loot to benefit our raid as a whole for us to progress the best we can. Other addons: Exorsus Raid tools What we are recruiting: Immediate Postions available: Shaman - Resto or Ele Rogue - Any Spec Hunter - Any Spec DK - Unholy or Frost Warrior - Arms or Fury Monk - WW or Resto Paladin - Ret Warlock - Any Spec DH - Havoc Tank We are currently not recruiting any Tanks at this time, but tanks are always welcome. Even if your class is not listed or low, feel free to apply as we are always looking for skilled players to join our Raid team. Progression: Nighthold 10/10H 2/10M Emerald Nightmare 4/7M Trials of Valor 3/3H Previous Progression: Hellfire Citadel 13/13H 8/13M Blackrock Foundry 10/10H 5/10M Highmaul 7/7H 3/7M Siege of Orgrimmar 10/14M Throne of Thunder 5/13H Terrace of Endless Springs 4/4 Heart of Fear 6/6 Mogu'Shan Vaults 3/6H If you feel like you would be a good fit for the guild message an Officer in-game or visit our website for more information. www.perpetual-eonar.enjin.com Trishan - Trishan#1612 Recruitment Officer Gidgy- Gidgy2012#1436 GmTrishan0 Mar 12
Mar 10 Hi Any guilds recruiting at the moment? Looking for one that is friendly and will help each other out.Kodo3 Mar 10
Mar 9 Perpetual is recruiting! Perpetual on Eonar was founded November 26th 2012. The guild has since grown from a casual progression group of friends to one of the top raiding guilds on the server. We run multiple groups all striving to progress deep into the current content. We consider our guild a semi-hardcore guild that wants to take raiding as serious as possible when we are raiding to make as much progress as possible. Since the guild was founded we are one of the few guilds that has stuck around through thick and thin. Progression 2/10M Nighthold 4/7M Emerald Nightmare (Realm First Nythendra) 9/13M Hellfire Citadel (Realm First: Assault, Reaver, Kormrok, Socrethar) 5/10M Blackrock Foundry / 3/7M Highmaul 10/14H (10 Man) Siege of Orgrimmar 5/13H (10 Man) Throne of Thunder 3/6H (10 Man) Mogu'Shan Vaults Raid Groups & Needs Group 1 (Mon/Tues/Thurs 9pm-12:30am EST) Ranged DPS Group 2 (Wed/Fri 9pm-12:00am EST) Healers Ranged/Melee DPS Group 3 (Sat/Sun 9pm-12:00am EST) Healers Ranged/Melee DPS Even if your role is not listed above for said group feel free to apply as we are always looking for exceptional applicants. Expectations *Come prepared to raids (Food/Flasks/Runes, leeway is given early in the expansion) *Know your class and work to improve *Do your world quests/Mythic Dungeons (While technically this is not required it should be done) *Show up to raids 10-15 minutes early if possible as we like to get the group started early to clear trash *Know fights coming into raid, we will give a brief explanation but you need to know the mechanics *Dont take raiding personally Officers Scooter Gidgy Slimshamy Thurion Trishan Contact: Scooter#11651 Gidgy2012#1436Trishan0 Mar 9
Feb 26 [H] Sutekh Orbitas-Need DPS for H-NH! Sutekh Orbitas is a horde guild on US-Eonar server thats been around since 2005 and has raided throughout all xpacs. We are mostly a casual guild but try to be serious at raiding. We currently raid Tuesday from 8-11PM EST and Thursday from 8-11PM EST. We are currently 7/7 H EN 3/3 N TOV and 10/10 N NH and 3/10 H NH. We are currently in High demand for DPS but will consider exceptional applicants. Our guild website is: http://www.sutekhorbitas.org/ Feel free to contact me at any time! RealID: Deathndk1159 DnFDeathnfel1 Feb 26
Feb 25 Small Guild Would anyone like to join this guild I'm in? It's pretty much just me in here...but if there's enough people we can go ahead and do some dungeons and what not.Failthas0 Feb 25
Feb 19 HI FRIENDS :D SEEKING ACTIVE HORDE GUILD WHO IS IT IS NOT MINDING FOR BEING NOT MAXLEVEL BUT 101 WARRIOR ! ;oSpacewalrus0 Feb 19
Feb 12 Lockboxes sent to me Hi Whoever sent your lockboxes to me for lockpicking, can u resend an ingame mail to me? I lost your name and couldnt reply back ! So sorry about that!!Aurore1 Feb 12
Jan 12 [H] Internet Dragonslayers looking for people This guild has been going in one form or another for 5+ years now. We are made up of a lot of WoW veterans that have been around Eonar for a while plus a bunch of new friends from Velen. This is not a high stress, high time commitment kind of guild. We will clear all heroic content while it’s relevant, we’ve never failed to do so. We also are not trying to push into mythics or ask you to dedicate half of your waking hours to this game. Currently we are raiding 2 nights a week, Tues and Thurs from 8 -11 [EST]. We are casual in the amount of time we ask people to commit to raiding, but we still want people to take raiding seriously and show up prepared. That means having flasks, using pots during fights (including pre-potting), having your gear enchanted and gemmed, and knowing/playing your class well. That being said, we have one simple rule, ‘Don’t be a #!@*%#!%.’ If you are interested in joining ping Decibelle, Bellows, Matticai, Staghoff, Lunaaris, or Cyberxx in game. You can also do a /who Internet Dragonslayers, pick a random member and say, “Hey buddy, I’m interested in joining your guild.”Bellows0 Jan 12
Jan 10 Duels? Anyone down for some duels? Just whisper me in game or reply here!Snsdsunny0 Jan 10
Jan 9 Small Guilds Unite? Looking for similar guilds: We're a small group of friends who do as much Mythic+/raiding as we can, but we are limited in numbers. We're located on Eonar/Velen, we are EST and play typically 7pm - 11pm M-F. Pretty much spontaneous groups right now, nothing planned. Anyone is welcome to join, we have plenty of females, and our language is rather mature so it's not wise for children to be around. What I am curious is if any guilds use the addon GreenWall? If so send me a PM with your details, and I'll set it up with our guild; we're looking for similarly sized guilds who are in the same situation as us. https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/greenwallBrugrabud2 Jan 9
Dec 31 Shockwave pulling extra mobs? I just got booted from dungeon where it seems I might have been pulling extra mobs... The healer, in caps, got mad that I was pulling extra mobs... which came as a surprise. The tank and he/she were in the lead and I was pretty much behind the rest of the group... I'd charge whatever the tank was attacking... but the healer claims I was pulling extra stuff. Next thing I know I got booted from the dungeon. I tried to ask what happened... what it was that I might have been doing... from what I could see I wasn't pulling anything... Best I could get out of him was a 'delete your toon' type of answer. Maybe my shockwave went beyond just our group and pulled something near by? Any help would be great. I really miss going through new dungeons. This was maybe my 3rd or 4th Legion dungeon so far... but this is the first time it seems my rotation has been an issue.Phranq0 Dec 31
Dec 22 Looking to transfer Hello Eonar/Velen, I've been playing Alliance on AlteracMountains-US since Cata and I've become tired of being endlessly ganked so I've been shopping around for a good PVE server to transfer my 100+ characters too. How would you guys describe the health of your server? Is there a good community here?Feorath0 Dec 22
Dec 20 Join today - Eonar and Velen Discord Server Eonar and Velen Discord Server: https://discord.gg/AcStkDe <- Link to the Eonar/Velen channel. https://discordapp.com/features <- Compare it to Skype, Vent, and Teamspeak What is it? Voice/Text communication, all for free, w/ better quality and features than Vent/Teamspeak. Easily create rooms for your guild, or just use the server rooms I setup to find new friends/groups. I setup a room specifically for Eonar and Velen servers. Discord integrates with Battle.net/Skype/Twitch/League of Legends/Steam/Google. It's 100% FREE - Voice chat - Text Chat - Humorous (Clearly developed by gamers/meme authors) Bring your server friends, guildies, and romancer(s)! Everyone's using it! I of course expect trolls, so be patient as I clean it up after the initial surge.Brugrabud3 Dec 20
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 16 [H] 3/7 Mythic <Computus Demum> 2 nights Computus Demum(Eonar/Velen) is Recruiting! We raid Weds/Sun 8 EST to 11 EST and are currently 2/3H ToV 7/7H EN and 3/7 Mythic We need a couple more players to round out our raid team for our push into mythics! About Us ___________ Computus Demum is a World of Warcraft Raiding guild that has been around on the Eonar server since Vanilla. We are a tight knit group of players who have kept in touch over the years through our facebook group. Most of us have been on a break since Cataclysm but have returned looking to see all of the end game content. We are a guild of mature adults who understand that people have lives, so we raid 2 nights a week for 3 hours a night. With our limited time for raiding we expect people to be respectful of everyone's time, but we also understand life happens. We have optional raid nights where we do normal, and we are very active during the week with mythic dungeons and mythic +. Past Accomplishments _________________________ Vanilla - Ragnaros Onyxia All of BWL 4 bosses in AQ40 all of the 20 man stuff(zg,aq20) Burning Crusade- Horde First(on server) Brutallus and Felmyst before pre-patch Horde first(on server) Eradar Twins, M'uru, and Kil'jaeden after wrath pre-patch Wrath of the Lich King- Server first 25 Sarth +3D World #79 10H General Vezax Break through Ulduar and came back for ICC. 11/12 25H ICC. Cataclysm- 8/13 25H T11, including horde first(server) nef 25H 6/7 25 T12, Horde first(server) every boss; Horde first 10H Ragnaros 6/8 25H T13, Horde first(server) every boss; Horde first 10H Spine/Madness MoP - Break Warlords of Draenor: Break Legion- 7/7 Heroic EN 1/7 Mythic EN Raid Nights ___________ Weds 8-11 EST Sun 8-11 EST Optional(Monday or Friday) Normal Loot System _____________ We use a dkp system with a low cap to promote people using their dkp and not hoarding it. Our DKP caps at 100 and bids start at 10 and go up by 5. We give dkp at the start of the raid for being on time and at the end of the raid for staying the whole night. Occasional bonus dkp given for defeating a problem fight. You can earn 10 extra dkp during the week by donating needed materials to the guild bank. Voicechat ______ Discord What we're looking for __________________________ Shadow Priest Boomkin Ret Pally Warlock Death Knight Resto Shaman Elemental Shaman Hunter MW Monk We will consider any exceptional applications. Contact __________ Martym- Dolgare#1940 Searos- afpac#1330 Begz- Chibi#1952Begz5 Dec 16
Dec 7, 2016 <Darkstalkers> is recruiting! <Darkstalkers> is an old guild on the Eonar realm. Like many guilds, we took a break but are now looking to progress through Legion end game content. We are looking to fill our weekend Mythic/Raiding team. Typically we run mythics on Saturday afternoons and are looking to start raiding Saturday/Sunday evenings. We are recruiting all classes. We also work on old achievements, mounts and we are alt friendly. We believe that everyone should have a chance to see end game content. If you are looking for a somewhat casual, friendly and drama free guild, or are looking to help others get geared and progress, please consider giving us a try. Thank you for your time! You can find me ingame or message me, Malicedoll#1870Malicedoll0 Dec 7, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 [A] Perpetual 4/7M Perpetual on Eonar was founded November 26th 2012. The guild has since grown from a casual progression group of friends to one of the top raiding guilds on the server. We run multiple groups all striving to progress deep into the current content. We consider our guild a semi-hardcore guild that wants to take raiding as serious as possible when we are raiding to make as much progress as possible. Since the guild was founded we are one of the few guilds that has stuck around through thick and thin. Progression 4/7M Emerald Nightmare (Realm First Nythendra) 9/13M Hellfire Citadel (Realm First: Assault, Reaver, Kormrok, Socrethar) 5/10M Blackrock Foundry / 3/7M Highmaul 10/14H (10 Man) Siege of Orgrimmar 5/13H (10 Man) Throne of Thunder 3/6H (10 Man) Mogu'Shan Vaults Raid Groups & Needs Group 1 (Mon/Tues/Thurs 9pm-12:30am EST) Ranged DPS Group 2 (Wed/Fri 9pm-12:00am EST) Healers Ranged/Melee DPS Group 3 (Sat/Sun 9pm-12:00am EST) Healers Ranged/Melee DPS Even if your role is not listed above for said group feel free to apply as we are always looking for exceptional applicants. Expectations *Come prepared to raids (Food/Flasks/Runes, leeway is given early in the expansion) *Know your class and work to improve *Do your world quests/Mythic Dungeons (While technically this is not required it should be done) *Show up to raids 10-15 minutes early if possible as we like to get the group started early to clear trash *Know fights coming into raid, we will give a brief explanation but you need to know the mechanics *Dont take raiding personally Officers Scooter Gidgy Slimshamy Thurion Trishan Contact: Scooter#11651 Gidgy2012#1436Scooter4 Dec 2, 2016
Dec 1, 2016 Legendary Soul Hunters Mythic Raid Team LFM About Us: Legendary Soul Hunters ("LSH") is a Velen based raiding guild that raids two nights per week for two and a half hours each night. We are currently 2/7M 7/7H in Emerald Nightmare. The core raid team members have been together since 2007. We emphasize efficiency and timeliness with our raids, since we have chosen to limit our raid nights to twice a week. Who Are We Looking For: Players who respect their teammates and are looking for a solid team environment. Players who are looking to improve each and every week, and can take constructive feedback about their performance. Players who are looking to progress at a mythic level and are willing to do what is necessary to raid at this level. What We Will Offer: LSH offers a fun raid environment that is perfect for players with limited schedule who still want mythic level progression. In addition to raids, LSH will be tackling mythic dungeons in Legion to help gear our members outside of raid nights. Lastly, LSH offers a stable team of members that you can rely on week to week and expansion to expansion. Please see the below contact information section and visit the website to learn more or apply, or reach out in-game to any of us identified below if you have questions. Legion Raid Schedule: Tues & Thurs 8:30-11 PM EST Contact Information: Website: lsh.enjin.com Email: LSHrecruitmentwow@gmail.com (Best contact for when recruitment officer is not online) Recruitment: Cormahs (Aranel#1675)Aranel#1675)Drjohndorian0 Dec 1, 2016
Nov 23, 2016 Aff Lock Looking for a home How are we doing folks. After a long break from WoW, I transferred to Velen to level and hang with friends. Thing is, they aren't in guilds and not on as often as I am. Looking for a guild that is social with out all the drama. I'm not into raiding, but will be looking to do some PVP when I can and dungeon/ mythics when I can get geared for it. Bare in mind I'm in Japan, so my time is not typically during peek hours. Currently I'm concentrating on leveling and catching up on all the stuff I missed. Thanks in advance for any suggestions or invites. Its much appreciated.Sayaadi3 Nov 23, 2016