Eonar and Velen

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
2d Back after a long hiatus and LFG info Hi All, I've been around since vanilla, but have been gone for a little over two years now. I had purchased leagion when it launched, but never really played it until last night. I have a number of characters, but I think I'm going to focus on getting my pally to max before the launch of the new expansion. In short, I have searched through the guild tab in-game and find it difficult to get a feel for the guild that way. I thought I'd make a post here and get an idea of what's out there and who is active. I'm not looking for anything hardcore. I have a wife and a career and with that comes many RL responsibilities that I can't neglect. So I would prefer something on the casual/semi-casual side. Gameplay wise I prefer dungeons and raids... side note: I am the guy that will watch the full cinematic the first time I do a dungeon/raid. One of my favorite aspects of the game is the story. I also like a laid back atmosphere. I'm too old and have no patience for the childish banters or whining because someone screwed up one time in a pull and suddenly everything has to get their panties in a bunch. If anyone knows of any guild/s that would fit this criteria and wouldn't mind taking in a prot pally that is inexperienced due to being gone for over two years let me know. I'd appreciate the feedback Thanks for your timeNorns0 2d
May 29 PERPETUAL is looking for YOU! Rank#4 Realm/ #1 Alliance <PERPETUAL> Looking for Raiders or people just looking to have a good time run keys and relax in a fun atmosphere! WE run 3 different raid groups with varying skill levels. There is always some kind of raid going on every single night! We love to raid stay busy runs keys from low to as high as possible! We have everything from teaching/learning how to raid groups to progression mythic raids. We pvp for fun and do old raids for meta mounts and tmog, there is not much we do not do. We are lucky to have many players with many varied interests. We are looking for people that are drama free enjoy the game and just want to play the game. If you are looking for a good group of people with a great reputation, we are the guild for you! Feel free to respond here or contact in game Gidgy2012#1436 Devon#11420Perpetual11 May 29
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 22 Wheres the old school velen players from tbc? Hi all, was going over my you tube channel and forgot i uploaded this old video lol. Brings back memories how much of a novice i was at the time, no keybinds barely any addons or anything. Shout out to all the old school velen players . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-l3cHXgaYsRum27 May 22
May 13 Attn Sutekh Orbitas members of old Well family.... Today marks a sad day in SO history. It is the end of an era. We fought hard and came out victorious more often than not. It has been a long thought out and tough decision to make but the leadership are ready to get on with their lives without worries of guild stuff. We want to be able to come and go as we please. ALSO, we want all our friends and family to be able to do what they pay to do, play this game! We have been lacking in the raiding department for way too long now. It is enough you all suffer because the leadership has RL obligations. We have decided to go out and find a place we can all go to and still raid as a family while strengthening our numbers at the same time. We started by finding a like minded and similarly geared guild. We wanted someone roughly the same size as us in terms of raiding players. We want to make the teams stronger, remember? We came across Darklords. Strohm is the guild master and has been more than welcoming to the idea. There has been no resistance from either guild and not even any kind of power struggle. I'm also not looking for any controlling stake, I want some freedoms :P. We have run a few raids with them and its gone well, time after time. Old friends!!! I will never delete SO. It will be my alt guild from here on out. You are free to leave your toons in SO but know that there will be no activity in the guild. If you come back and want to raid with us, come join Darklords, just mention this ad! Sincerely, Melvalian aka MelMel2 May 13
May 10 Computus Demum - Wednesday Night Action! Computus Demum is guild that has been on the Eonar server since Vanilla -- 3/9/2006, to be specific. Since TBC, we have strived to accomplish two goals: progression level raiding and maintaining a level of class. Back in the early days, we were a fairly hardcore guild, including a few server first and top 100 US kills, as well as a long string of horde-firsts. For awhile after Cataclysm, we took a break from raiding due to a combination of burn-out and real life. These days, with most of us having kids and careers, we've toned it down to just Wednesday nights a week on Eonar, where we have recently just finished Heroic Antorus. We still expect players to be competent, but we also try and make an effort to make the most of our limited time and be sure to enjoy ourselves. Many of our players who have roots with the guild but want to raid more frequently raid with us cross-realm. If a mature, laid back atmosphere is something you're looking for, as well as a limited time commitment (Wednesdays, 8:30-11:00 EST for raids) hit us up. All we ask is that you're not a jackass and you can play your character well. Right now we're clearing Heroic Antorus and have a need for Healers and ranged DPS. We may be looking to start Mythic in a few weeks. Cheers.Cretia0 May 10
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 22 <Limit> (US 1st) Selling 11/11 Antorus/ToS Add my btag: Rhobe#1139 if interested! Prices are as follows: -Antorus. the Burning Throne- -Heroic Heroic Argus only (Violet Spellwing guaranteed): 200k 11/11 Heroic with Personal loot: 650k 11/11 Heroic with Master loot (20+ man raid, all titanforges included): 2000k -Mythic 11/11 Mythic with Master loot (all titanforges included): 12000k Mythic Argus kill (no loot): 5000k Mythic Argus mount (Shackled Ur'zul): 9000k *Other packages available on request -Tomb of Sargeras- -Mythic 9/9 Mythic with Master loot (all titanforges included): 2500k Mythic Kil'jaeden kill: 800k -The Nighthold- -Mythic Mythic Gul'dan mount (Fiendish Hellfire Core): 1500k *A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling. You will pay the remainder prior to the first boss being pulled. We like to keep on schedule and tardiness to runs can result in a loss of your spot. **All prices listed as Illidan gold. Cross realm price may vary If you would like to purchase single bosses, only tier bosses, or have any questions feel free to contact myself, Rhobe (Rhobe#1139). A large majority of our services are streamed, you can come watch @ twitch.tv/team/limitReformedman0 Apr 22
Apr 21 [H]<Death Inc> Adults 25+ Legacy Raiding Death Incorporated Servers: Velen / Eonar (Horde) Requirement: Adults 25 or older Social Atmosphere all about having fun. Raid Schedule: 8pm EST to 10pm EST (All days 'cept Fri & Mon) Every night attendance is NOT mandatory. Show up the nights you can and want to raid. Legacy Raiding Members' “mains” are level locked to the current content we are raiding. Raids are run to defeat bosses and clear instances, not to farm for gear. Once all raids within an expansion have been cleared, members unlock their characters and level up to the next raid content, level lock and repeat. We are currently finishing up the Burning Crusades expansion. About Death Inc. We've been a guild for over six years run by husband and wife. Our core principles revolve around playing how you want, and real life always comes first. We pride ourselves on a friendly environment were men and women come to laugh as they kill !@#$ while talking about everything from dogs, to cooking to random sexual innuendos. Recruiting Currently looking for a few more members to round out a 25 man raid group. Play the class you want how you want. Rules 1. No Politics 2. No Religion 3. No Elitist @$$hats Contact & Discord Info Sprinkles#1908 Cupcake#1214Spriinkles0 Apr 21
Apr 21 Duplicate Post Duplicate postSpriinkles0 Apr 21
Apr 6 Cross Realm Mythic with an Old Eonar guild Champions of the Realm has been a part of Eonar/Velen since day 1 of the game (and we still have an Eonar/Velen presence...) we have since transferred to Stormrage a few years back. Since cross realm mythic is a thing now we would love to reconnect with old friends (and new ones) for some Mythic ABT action. We are currently working on High Command and are in need of Heals (all really but priest) and RDPS (bonus points for a balance druid...). We raid on Tues/Wed 830-1130pm EST. We do personal loot so its drama free. Not asking people to change realms as I know how difficult that jump is. We are just looking for a few people to have a good time with (in raid of course.... wink wink nudge nudge...) add me ellvis#1582 if interestedEllviiss0 Apr 6
Mar 28 Tol Barad So, I'm trying to finish up a skinning quest dropped by a boss in Tol Barad, but every time I hop over to the island the Allies own it. When the timer goes down to 0, there are 6-8 alliance and me...maybe one other hordie. What gives? Is there some sort of secret agreement that I'm not aware of that only alliance keep the island? Should I drop the quest because it has been weeks now with no luck? K.thx.bai.Rivertham0 Mar 28
Mar 26 LF Raiding Guild [H] LF a guild that raids on the weekends for my husband and I. It's been difficult trying to find anything for weekends. Thanks in advance!Pixxistar0 Mar 26
Mar 23 WTB Sealed Tome If you got one post to set up a sale. Sealed Tome of The Lost Legion.Sephra0 Mar 23
Mar 23 WTB Sealed Tome Looking to buy a Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion on alliance side Eonar. If you got one or get one post and we can schedule a sale.Sephra0 Mar 23
Mar 20 Heroic Argus/Violet Spellwing Mount Sales Hello Eonar and Velen! ALLIANCE ONLY I will be selling Heroic Argus kills usually around 7:15pm Eastern Tuesday and 6:15pm on weekends. You will be carried by 11/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne (Top 50US) players, so the kill will be very fast and efficient. You will not be required to do anything other than hit the boss once so that you can be on his loot table. You will be asked to trade the gold with me in Stormwind on Aggramar/Fizzcrank connected server and you will get an invite from the raid. We will also summon you right to the boss. You will get the following: - Ahead of the Curve Achievement (Killing Heroic Argus before the next expansion) - Violet Spellwing Mount - Personal Loot - Bonus Roll Loot (Make sure you get your coins beforehand!) - Chance at the Legendary Trinket Please do not use heroism/time warp during the pull. We have specific raiders doing this at certain times to push the boss and kill him quickly. Please contact me in game or via battle tag if you would like to purchase a run or with any questions or concerns. Battle Tag: ecnerbald#1273Ecnerwall7 Mar 20
Mar 16 Alt Player looking for home in BfA Hello Eonar & Velen! I’ve semi-recently returned to the game after a 10-month break. I’m considering broadening my horizons and reaching out to find some new friends to hang out with versus just leveling alone. At this point, I’m open to Horde & Alliance... I don’t even know who i want to main yet. I achieved Pathfinder and got my main to about 930. After that, I started leveling alts to prepare for BfA. I’m up to 12 level 110s at or around 880+ and another 8 at 100+ that I’m actively working on. I typically play all of the classes on both Alliance & Horde. Needless to say, when i play the game, i play a lot. That said, I can’t say I’m actively looking to join a ‘hard-core progression’ guild. My guild moved to a higher pop server and i moved but I missed Eonar & Velen. I don’t mind the low pop. Eonar is home and all my stuff is here. I’m older and have been playing, off & on, since 2004. My wife used to play with but hasn’t since MoP. I almost got her to start up recently but she refused to grind Pathfinder. I love her with all my heart but asking me to grind pathfinder twice is asking too much. :) I like playing my tanks & healers more than DPS so i level as tank spec and off-spec heals. I’m pretty laid-back and like to play well, but I’m not competitive. I’m also pretty patient. Any advice?Mikado0 Mar 16
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 8 Vanilla Eonar PVP Horde pwns Kind of a crap shoot...but reminiscing with Legion coming out. anyone know who all the horde players were on that epic vanilla BG team before BGs crossed servers? Used to have an UD rogue always pwn my !@# back when I was ally...him and his gd Tauren warrior bud...Rainha30 Feb 8
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 26 Small Guilds Unite? Looking for similar guilds: We're a small group of friends who do as much Mythic+/raiding as we can, but we are limited in numbers. We're located on Eonar/Velen, we are EST and play typically 7pm - 11pm M-F. Pretty much spontaneous groups right now, nothing planned. Anyone is welcome to join, we have plenty of females, and our language is rather mature so it's not wise for children to be around. What I am curious is if any guilds use the addon GreenWall? If so send me a PM with your details, and I'll set it up with our guild; we're looking for similarly sized guilds who are in the same situation as us. https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/greenwallBrugrabud3 Jan 26
Jan 18 <Perpetual> is recruiting for Antorus! <Perpetual> (Eonar/Velen) Alliance is seeking raiders for Mythic Antorus! Currently 3/9m ToS And 11/11H Antorus Raid Times: Mythic Team Mon/Tues/Thurs - Required - 9pm-12:30am EST Raider expectations: All raiders are expected to be on and prepared; Flasks, Pots, Runes, BiS Food, and repaired; 15-20 mins before raid time. Raiders are also urged to know and research fights ahead of time. Strats and videos will be posted on our website/discord days ahead if not sooner. Loot and Voice: All raiders are required to have Discord to atleast LISTEN during raids. We do not require you to talk or have a microphone, but it is helpful. We use Loot council as our Loot system and all that is recommened/required is an addon RClootcouncil (see http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rclootcouncil) to simplify the voting process. Loot council provides us with the best options for distributing loot to benefit our raid as a whole for us to progress the best we can. Other addons: Exorsus Raid tools These 2 addons are extremely helpful in our strategies and are required for certain fights. Visit our website for more information. Or contact me directly through Discord! www.perpetual-eonar.enjin.com Please contact Any officer for more info: Bloomsalot(Officer):Brugarude#1533 btag , Bloomsalot#7952 discord Gidgy (GM): Gidgy2014#1496 btagBloomsalot4 Jan 18
Jan 8 <Sregs ForKlift Service> join or else <Sregs ForKlift Service> is recruiting and you definitely want to join.Twizta1 Jan 8
Jan 6 LF range heroic 7/11 Wandering Combatant is LF Range DPS for are thur-friday raid 8-11 heroic 7/11 Classes where looking for Locks hunters mages boomy's enh shaman you can id hells#1690 or whisper anybody in game for invite min i level 930 Where also getting a RBG team together if people are interestedHellseaker0 Jan 6
Nov 19 Velen Cooking Thread Anyone got some cool recipes? ill share one to start off Damn good burger: !@#$ you need: burger meat (i like it lean salt and pepper kaiser buns a yellow onion sauerkraut (beer flavored is best) brown/stone ground mustard sour cream swiss cheese Optional: goat or feta cheese crumbles, highly reccomend First off, chop/slice about half the onion (eat the other half raw, because you aren't a pansy and its actually really good), and butter a cast iron skillet. once butter is melted, cook the onions until they are a sweet smelling golden brownish color, then add the sauerkraut (don't burn or cook the kraut, were just heating it up) once done, empty into a bowl. While that is going on, take your burger and make a patty, then divide them into 2 thin pattys. Now take the cheese crumbles and put them on top of 1 patty, and put the other on top, smushing them together. dust with salt and pepper both sides, then lightly butter the pan again and put your burger in. While thats cooking, lets make sauce. Take the brown mustard and sour scream and mix them in a bowl. ive started mixing them with the onion/kraut, and if you have any left over... well its pretty good to eat too. Once the burger is about done, take swiss or whatever weird cheese you like and put it on the burger, WHILE ITS STILL IN THE PAN. let it melt a little, its good i promise. while thats going on, take your kaiser bun and put them into the pan as well, toast them slightly. Once everything is done, take the bun out and spread the mix of kraut/onions/sour cream/brown mustard and use it on both buns. put the burger in the middle, and there you go. the best damn burger youll ever eat.Eliise0 Nov 19
Nov 12 Is <Semper Fii> still around? Looking for members/former members of <Semper Fii> on Eonar, especially leadership. -PhoCritneyfears1 Nov 12
Nov 12 Wrath Hey nerds, who was with me clearing naxx before second attempt? Besides oprah/blobPanphobia2 Nov 12
Nov 12 <Second Attempt> Late Night 1230am-330am EST <Second Attempt> is a former world 70 and realm first guild on Eonar that transferred to Sargeras and has roots dating back to Vanilla on Eonar. We have recently come back from a hiatus after attending BlizzCon 2017 and are seeking exceptional players for Antorus and beyond! Even though we've been around for so long we can still use help from exceptional players like you! We've been around for 8+ years as a 25 man guild, but as of Mists of Pandaria, we were a double 10 man raiding guild. We took a break during tier 16 after clearing normal modes and a few heroics within the first few weeks and are now looking to clear 20 man Mythic raiding in Legion and beyond! We are seeking exceptional players that will help the guild as a whole clear content while relevant on a lighter late night schedule! If you are looking to do 20 mans in Legion and also want to be in a highly active guild on a great server, we would be a great fit! We raid from 12:30am - 3:30am EST (11:30pm - 2:30am CST Server Time) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! ... ... Recruitment: - Tanks ~ Any exceptional applicant - DPS - Hunter - Mage - Elemental Shaman ~ Any exceptional applicant - Healers ~ Any exceptional applicant Loot System: Loot is distributed by a officer led loot council which is designed to increase progression, push people to be better players given their class and keep things all around fair for our solid raiders i.e consistently on time to a raid, proficient with their character, etc. Outside of Raiding Activity: Seeing as we are a community of players, we do more than just raiding. We also farm old content for transmog gear, old legendaries, PvP, etc. Finally, <Second Attempt> has branched out into facilitating a team for Overwatch and PuBG, so if these are the type of things that interest you, we are the place for you! About Us: Originally Second Attempt started off from the roots of two Vanilla progression guilds, being Reign and Last Attempt on Eonar. After the birth of Second Attempt we pushed for many realm firsts in Burning Crusade as well as Wrath of the Lich King and held a formidable top world rank. After a period of time and after clearing early Wotlk content with more realm firsts the guild looked elsewhere for experience with the game and most realm transferred to start a new guild on a new realm. As it stands now Second Attempt has been reborn with ex officers and guild mates of Second Attempt that spent some time reforming in Cynosure during late Wrath of the Lich King and then came over to reform and restore Second Attempt. We are currently recruiting various classes and types of exceptional players for Antorus and the next expansion. We have recently transferred to Sargeras as of April 2015 for the sake of a better community and recruitment pool amongst other things. About You: You should be a skilled and dedicated player, striving to better yourself alongside the guild. You're experience and numbers should be alongside or better then that of our core guild members. Second Attempt is consistently looking to better itself and thus pushes for achievements and heroic modes, with this in mind you should have a similar mindset, look to theory craft to better your class, etc. Check out our website and stream at: ... If you're interested in chatting about this feel free to contact myself or one of my officers in game or through realID: Indofear Konimii Igotsfleas Kharaziim ...Indo3 Nov 12
Nov 12 Cross-realm For the past 24 hours I have been camping Doom Lord Kazzak in Hellfire Peninsula. Every few hours I become phased and go onto a new realm. I do not want to be constantly phased because I am waiting for a world boss to spawn to have a chance at some decent-looking items. In a recent patch it was noted that the spawn timer for kazzak has been significantly lowered. However, I cannot even see him because I keep getting server transferred. Is there a way to make myself not get server transferred so I don't waste anymore of my time.Luis0 Nov 12
Nov 12 Your Imaginary Friends Most Active Horde G <Your Imaginary Friends> Largest and most active guild on Horde welcomes you to join our guild! We are extremely social and organized, lot's of fun people online to do everything from transmog runs to gearing through dungeons. We also offer a strong progression team, however we are not hardcore, we do find a way to be successful and currently 9/9 Heroic only raiding 2x a week. We are seeking strong DPS for our raid team. Our raid times are Monday/Thursday from 8pm EST (server) to 11pm EST (server). We do not need any tanks nor healers at this time. What is strong DPS? 930 ilevel and 65 artifact level and knowledge of the Tomb of Sargento. We also ask that you use the Deadly Boss Mods addon. Lastly we also have a few high progression Keystone+ teams that are looking for all specs (tank/dps/heals), if that is interesting, please let us know. We use Discord very actively for both Voice chat and as a Forums. We recommend all members be 18+ as we have areas of Discord where hot pics are encouraged and have been posted. If you are interested in joining please seek out any member of our guild or visit our discord https://discord.gg/XQfxBQVBrugrabud2 Nov 12
Oct 10 <Grand Theft Kodo> Recruiting Big time raids for big time playersShnoob0 Oct 10
Aug 6 Need a Heroic KJ kill? For free? Did your guild fall apart while you were attempting heroic Kil’Jaeden? Did you show up every day only to watch players dribble away because the kill wasn’t easy? Are you frustrated that you put in all those hours and have nothing to show for it? Ethos <Alliance> on Kargath has a dedicated healing core and several dps who are seeking individuals committed to killing heroic Kil’Jaeden. If you are one of those people who always shows up no matter what, we will take you and get you your kill. This kill is a matter of persistence more than anything else. The requirements for DPS are: ● Artifact power well beyond Concordance (most of us are Concordance 8 or 9) ● Ilvl beyond 920 (because, you know, health pool) ● DPS>800k (the boss needs to die) ● Perfect attendance during the attempts If you are a well-geared tank, we can shift roles around to accommodate you. What do we get out of this? We get our own heroic KJ kill. We lost a few key raiders who didn’t want to stick around for more attempts once we got into phase 3. What remains is a bunch of people who are committed to getting the job done. KJ Raids are Wednesday nights, 8-11 pm Eastern. Leave a message on the HK’J (Heroic Kil’Jaeden) Discord channel at https://discord.gg/YHYwvN by Monday evening to get an invite. We’ll check wowprogress first just to make sure you’re legit. Rules of Engagement: 1) If you look at the Discord Channel and we have fewer than 15 people signed up by Tuesday evening, you are under no obligation to show up on Wednesday, because we won’t be doing heroic KJ that night. If you’re bored and want to come and run something else with us anyways (e.g., alt runs) feel free. We’ll be doing something on Wednesday. 2) If we have 15 or more people signed up, it will be a heroic KJ run. In that event, if you sign up but don’t show up, your place will permanently be given to someone else (that is, you won’t be invited back the following week). If you show up but then we have to sit you for reasons outside your control (e.g., bad internet), you’ll be invited back. On another note, if you care about Mythic Plus, we generally run our +15’s on Sundays, 8-11 pm Eastern. If you’ve slogged through the Armageddons and Darkness of a Thousand Souls with us on Wednesday, you’re more than welcome to join us for Mythic Plus Sunday. Just whisper any of us for an invite around 8 pm Sunday, and we’ll try to slot you in. Finally, it probably goes without saying that if you like our vibe and want a mythic raiding home, we’re in the market for – ahem – some strategic replacements for the weakhearted souls who left. We love raiding. We hope you do, too.Bubblewraps0 Aug 6
Aug 4 Standing up to trolls in Eonar-Velen Flaming trolls has its benefits. A certain rogue on Eonar has learned to not talk back anytime I happen to be around on Trade chat, which unfortunately I can't be around any and all the time. I'd consider that more of a win since previously several in the Gen Discussion block were taking his side over mine. As a reminder, discussing trolling there is completely controversial(perhaps this is because they are the trolls of the community). Never-the-less, it was a risk I was willing to take. I've come here to say that there are two kinds of jerks(I used a different word): jerks, and people who stand up to them. But being a jerk standing up to a jerk is a lot better than just doing nothing. This certain one would have kept running his mouth impolitely had I not intervened. Ignoring trolls doesn't stop the trolling like we think it does; it only passes the buck. If it's someone else's problem, it's still a problem. I gave him something of a second chance, if he's willing to take it, in getting along with the Eonar-Velen community. Instead of getting ignored ad infinitum and to the point where he might even QQ in a fashion(change servers, drop sub, etc.), he should know that he does have other options. I should be safe from the "forum mafia" here, but if they somehow get this thread deleted they should know that they are bad and they should feel bad for their failures to use the system against me.Zelse2 Aug 4
Jul 30 Elixir of the Rapid Mind looking to sell my stockpile at a discount. ~15 of them.Demonicwiz0 Jul 30
Jul 18 [H] Muteki - Looking for Friends Hey all, Muteki is looking for additional people to help us get back into Mythic Raiding. Recently we have been unable to field a full roster of 20 people and we are looking for friendly people who would be interested in committing 6 hours a week to run mythic TOS with us. This is a multi-purpose thread. 1) Recruitment - We are looking for people to join our raid team/guild 2) Raiding Friends - Interested in running joint runs with another guild in a similar situation and/or finding individuals who want to raid with us w/o leaving their current guild. We currently raid two days a week (Tues/Monday) between 8-11pm (6 hours total). Would need between 3-7 people to flesh out the roster. Raid times and other details are open for discussion. If you are interested in either of the above, please contact me or another officer in game. Thanks, Chuch - EonarChuch0 Jul 18
Jul 16 [H]<Last Attempt> Looking For Old Timers! <Last Attempt> is looking for a few more experienced players! Our group has been together through 9 tiers with hardmode progress & clears. We're switching to a lighter and more family friendly schedule, with a focus on clearing and farming Heroic raid content for Legion. Our current progression is 7/7H EN, 3/3H ToV & 10/10H NH. Raid Schedule is as follows: Tuesday - 10:30pm-1am EST Friday - 10:30pm-1am EST Hit us up in game or on our FB page for more details. facebook.com/groups/lastattemptvelen Nopefist#1531 Fluffernut#1715Tardovski8 Jul 16
Jul 5 Paradigm Shift raid recruitment. don't join <paradigm shift>Tripnrip1 Jul 5
Jun 13, 2017 PvP tower world quests Why doesn't anyone ever guard these when they're being attacked? I don't think I have seen any other alliance guarding ours and only 1 time I saw a horde out there to guard theirs since the expansion came out.Cirre1 Jun 13, 2017
Jun 7, 2017 [A] <MetaCortex> US - Lightbringer recruiting <MetaCortex> @ US-Lightbringer PVE-PST (Alliance) Hello there and thanks for stopping by! We have opened up recruitment for our mythic raid team in anticipation of the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras. Item level can be somewhat flexible for the right person, however we'd love you to be at least 890 ilvl, as well as have 50+ artifact traits, as that means less of a gear disparity between us, and helps to get rolling with launch Currently Recruiting: - DPS: open to all (bonus if you have a healing O/S!) - Healer: Resto Shaman or Mistweaver preferred - ANY exceptional players About us Many of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Alexstrasza to Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. On this server we have risen quickly and managed to reach a top 12 server rank before starting to wind down for end of tier. We plan on continuing to progress through mythic with the launch of Tomb of Sargeras. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:45 server. We do require 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies can happen. Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. More about recruitment and loot rules on our official site: http://www.metacortexguild.ca/ The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!Soleirissa0 Jun 7, 2017
May 26, 2017 Recruiting raiders <It's A Flesh Wound> (Horde)Is now recruiting! Looking for experienced players! Raid Times: 7pm-9pm (server time) Saturday and Sunday. Extend times if needed Currently progressing through N NH looking to do H NH and M NH. Need more for full guild run! whisper me in game for more info <Micbubble>Micbubble0 May 26, 2017
May 18, 2017 Felsteel Bars! Hey, I'm looking for 10 Felsteel Bars and I'll pay top dollar for them. your offer. Hit me up if you got the stuff.Briarrhea0 May 18, 2017
May 17, 2017 LF Blacksmith for Steelgrip Gaunlets Hey I have all the mats for a pair of gloves I want for my xmog called Steelgrip Gaunlets. I just need a blacksmith who can make them. I'll pay a good tipBriarrhea0 May 17, 2017
May 9, 2017 H <Your Imaginary Friends> LFM We are an active, social guild, and are looking for more friendly people of all levels and classes to play with. You can find us online most evenings running Mythic+ dungeons, pushing new content, revisiting old, working on alts, helping each other out, hanging out in Discord, and generally having a good time. We also happen to raid twice a week: Wednesday nights 8-11 EST Casual night, for anyone who meets the basic requirements Monday nights 8-11 EST Progression night - for those who get selected to join the progression team (5/10 H NH) Be warned: our gchat and Discord conversations can get quite adult oriented. :) Feel free to do a /who Your Imaginary Friends (Horde) and whisper anyone for an invite. See you in game!Zanzibel0 May 9, 2017
Apr 26, 2017 DH LF CASUAL GUILD This is an alt of mine and I'm looking for a guild for her. I've been trying to run TW and 'roics and I keep getting kicked for running too slow (because level 900+ people that don't need to be there) and I'm trying to get her into a group where we can have a nice, casual dungeoning experience. I'm tired of !@#$%^-s. I just want to learn how to demon hunter effectively.Bathori0 Apr 26, 2017
Apr 18, 2017 [H] Rank# 4 <Milk> Recruitment Thread [About Us] We are a brand new horde guild, on the NA connected server Eonar and Velen. The core of our guild is formed from veteran players who have been playing since vanilla, even back to beta. We have composed friendships throughout our time playing together and have collectively decided our best interests would be served starting fresh on a new server. [Raid Experience] During the legion expansion we have cleared the following content within our previous respective guilds. 7/7M Emerald Nightmare (Pre 7.1.5) 2/3M Trial of Valor 4/10M Nighthold [Raid Schedule] Tuesday & Wednesday: 8:30pm-11:30pm EST [Loot Distribution] Current: While we are in the process of filling our ranks, we will utilize our friends cross realm; meaning we will be utilizing Personal Loot Future: Once we have established enough raider for our raid team, we will be utilizing Master Looter with the addon RCLootCouncil [Recruitment] Tanks: Moderate to Low Brewmaster: Low / Closed Gaurdian: Open Protection Pally: Low / Closed Blood DK: Low / Closed Protection Warrior: Low / Closed DPS: Moderate Death Knights: Low Demon Hunter: Moderate Druid: Open Hunter: low Mage: Moderate Monk: Open Paladin: Low Priest: Low Rogue: Open Shaman: Open Warlock: Moderate Warrior: Closed Healers: Moderate to High Holy/Disc Priest: Moderate to low Holy Pally: Moderate to low Mistweaver Monk: Open Resto Druid: Low / Closed Resto Shaman: Moderate to low [Raider vs Member Policy] We want welcome anyone who is interested in joining, and is active in the legion expansion. With that being said, just because you are a member, you are not guaranteed a raid spot on progression content. We expect our raiders to show up prepared for the raid, ready to raid. This means showing up on time, with food/flask, knowing the fight mechanics, and knowing your class effectively; do big dps. [Core Values] We mentioned previously that we have come together to create this new guild, while we were previously in successful mythic raiding guilds. Why? Because we feel, while we do love this expansion, there is to much RNG with loot, while at the same time, no risk reward factor for clearing high level content. We want to focus on building our core teams, clearing Normal/Heroic at a steady pace, and eventually transition into Mythic (pending blizzard gets their loot systems together). If all of this seems like your slice of Pie, grab yourself a nice ice cold glass of <Milk> (Meme intended), and reach out us on our Discord: https://discord.gg/JqbHkSa, in game: Zulehqt-Velen, Own3dqt#1511, or on twitch @ Twitch.tv/zulehqtZulehqt2 Apr 18, 2017
Apr 6, 2017 (H)(US)(Eonar) <Computus Demum> About Us Computus Demum is a World of Warcraft Raiding guild that has been around on the Eonar server since Vanilla. We are a tight knit group of players who have kept in touch over the years through our facebook group. Most of us have been on a break since Cataclysm but have returned looking to see all of the end game content. We are a guild of mature adults who understand that people have lives, so we raid 2 nights a week for 3 hours a night. With our limited time for raiding we expect people to be respectful of everyone's time, but we also understand life happens. We have optional raid nights where we do normal, and we are very active during the week with mythic dungeons and mythic +. Past Accomplishments Vanilla - Ragnaros Onyxia All of BWL 4 bosses in AQ40 all of the 20 man stuff(zg,aq20) Burning Crusade- Horde First(on server) Brutallus and Felmyst before pre-patch Horde first(on server) Eradar Twins, M'uru, and Kil'jaeden after wrath pre-patch Wrath of the Lich King- Server first 25 Sarth +3D World #79 10H General Vezax Break through Ulduar and came back for ICC. 11/12 25H ICC. Cataclysm- 8/13 25H T11, including horde first(server) nef 25H 6/7 25 T12, Horde first(server) every boss; Horde first 10H Ragnaros 6/8 25H T13, Horde first(server) every boss; Horde first 10H Spine/Madness MoP- Break Warlords of Draenor: Break Legion- 3/7 (M) 3/3 (H) 1/10(M) Raid Nights Weds 8-11 EST Sun 8-11 EST Optional(Monday or Friday) Normal Loot System We use a dkp system with a low cap to promote people using their dkp and not hoarding it. Our DKP caps at 150 and bids start at 10 and go up by 5. We give dkp at the start of the raid for being on time and at the end of the raid for staying the whole night. Occasional bonus dkp given for defeating a problem fight. You can earn 10 extra dkp during the week by donating needed materials to the guild bank. Voicechat Discord Any Hybrid DPS, with a preference on Healing OS. (Paladin, Shaman, Priest, Monk, Druid) Rogue and Hunter (High Priority) DH and DK (Medium Priority) Healer (Medium Priority) Tank (Low Priority) We will consider any exceptional DPS applications. Contact Voltel- Dolgare#1940 Shindig- Shindig#1823 (credit to Ando for all the typing)Mallum3 Apr 6, 2017