Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, and Wildhammer

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
1d Transfering character to Gorefiend So I've been looking for a server to transfer my horde characters to since the alliance to horde ratio on my current server is way too uneven. Gorefiend is one of the servers that I was thinking of. How's the community over there right now on the horde side?Tumik0 1d
6d Gob Squad PVP Recruiting We are an old group of World PVPers freshly returning to the game after about a year hiatus. (Legion broke our spirits for a bit, but we're ready to give it another go!) We decided to relocate from the PVE realm we were on, Hyjal, to here on Wildhammer. Most of our members are currently in the process of moving toons over or leveling new toons for the guild. We were quite notorious on our old server, with our guild Sadistic Sanity. We had huge attacks on Ironforge every Saturday, 2-3 full raid groups. (if you were ever a part of those comment below!)[/I] We had several rivalries with Alliance members and would like to resurrect, to the best of our ability, WPVP for Legion! Gob Squad, is a Goblin only guild. This is for fun, and might change in the future, but at the moment we want to ensure the majority of our members play Goblins. Other classes that are not available to Goblin, are welcome as other races. But if that class can be a Goblin, it should be. (this may change in the future but no immediate plans to.) Imagine our group arriving as all Goblins, it will be... explosive? WORLD PVP - Members active in World PVP - Large WPVP events collaborated with the Alliance. (msg if you are Alliance and interested in this.) - Our Discord will act as a replacement to the old World Defense channel. - Regular killing of Alliance Faction Leaders. INSTANCED PVP - Regular Random Battleground groups. [i](In WoD we ended with most of our members in the 1700 rating and up.) - Dedicated RBG team plans being developed. - Casual weekly RBG runs planned. - Help with gearing for PVP. PVE runs, world quest groups. (I'm behind myself.) Our Discord channel: discord.gg/Bd6rPvH Feel free to join to ask more questions, get in on WPVP, etc.Lluagor2 6d
Jul 17 Old school Gorefiend, tryin to find old peeps Hey soooo i started back up after quite a while. My main characters names were Healyurself, Gankxsta and Guthix. Guilds I was in, Cats game, Mana Tapped, Art of war, Exodus, Sass Capped and also Limbo. anyone still around? lolHealyurself31 Jul 17
Jul 17 Any old Spinebreaker people around? Hey just came back to the server and wanted to see if anyone was still around from bc wrath days.Malters3 Jul 17
Jul 10 Bloodshed Any bloodshed, TG/SoD players let? I mained a NE Warrior - Crilyte, tanked for TG/SoD and Bloodshed/bioodshed 2.0Elementone1 Jul 10
Jul 9 LF Active PvP Focused & Raiding Guild Howdy all! I am looking for a pvp focused guild. I am open to PvE [as you can not avoid it at all] but I am seeking a guild who frequents pvp. BGs, RBGs & Arena. My character: My mains name is TSXImpulse - 110 Rogue - currently leveling/maining Outlaw. I recently came back to Legion after taking a break for a few months and I am glad to see Legion's momentum has not slowed down. It has made me really stay interested in the game. I am seeking an active guild who has a schedule for raids & pvp. I use Skype, Raid Call, Team Speak, Vent & Discord. If you use one and it is not one of these, I will use that too. Thanks!Tsximpulse0 Jul 9
Jul 8 old school eredar guy looking for old friends Anyone from paradox still play around here? Just curious. I was raddik. If you didn't figure that out.Radishimo47 Jul 8
Jul 8 Bloodshed Any Bloodshed guild players left? From the TG/SoD split, or original Eredar transfer to smolderthorn- could be ally or horde at this pointElementone0 Jul 8
Jul 7 Looking for Guild Hey All, I used to play quite alot back in the day and have recently come back and noticed usually im the only one ever logged on in my guild. I'm looking for a casual guild who at least still has members logging in to chat and help each other out.Astreo0 Jul 7
Jul 3 Another old school Eredar saying Hi! lol Started out as Zyio in Scalebane, moved on to Maeldun my Paladin and started my own guild Hand Of Reckoning, been on the server since 2006. It's really nice to see you old players still around, anyone seen Raygar? XDZyio9 Jul 3
Jun 30 Warlock from Cata raiding days! Hey guys! Belial - Warlock from Cata raiding just recently came back to the game . Looking for old guildies from Unstable Affliction who still play the game? That was truly the best time I ever had while playing WoW. Anyone still around?Belial0 Jun 30
Jun 30 [H] S A V A G E is RECRUITING! <S A V A G E> is recruiting players of all classes, focusing on Healers. We are creating Raid groups to start pushing into end game content. We have Mythic + runs going daily as well as groups for World quests and leveling. We are also creating PVP groups for Rated BG's, Arena, and everything else PVP related. Many of us have been playing WoW since vanilla (I started with HorsemenOfTheApocalyspe on Gorefiend) and are very laid back but with a drive to become a force in the realm. Guild Website Discord Guild Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/spinebreaker/S_A_V_A_G_E/ If you're looking for a place to hang your hat or swing your axe, check us out at https://savageguild.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out an application. You can also contact me in game or anyone else in S A V A G E (spaces between the letters) and ask to speak to an officer.Zakkus2 Jun 30
Jun 29 Deadmager I really thought with us going back to Dalaran our king of Wildhammer, Deadmager, would return to us.Kylorén8 Jun 29
Jun 25 Gob Squad PVP Recruiting We are an old group of World PVPers freshly returning to the game after about a year hiatus. (Legion broke our spirits for a bit, but we're ready to give it another go!) We decided to relocate from the PVE realm we were on, Hyjal, to here on Wildhammer. Most of our members are currently in the process of moving toons over or leveling new toons for the guild. We were quite notorious on our old server, with our guild Sadistic Sanity. We had huge attacks on Ironforge every Saturday, 2-3 full raid groups. (if you were ever a part of those comment below!)[/I] We had several rivalries with Alliance members and would like to resurrect, to the best of our ability, WPVP for Legion! Gob Squad, is a Goblin only guild. This is for fun, and might change in the future, but at the moment we want to ensure the majority of our members play Goblins. Other classes that are not available to Goblin, are welcome as other races. But if that class can be a Goblin, it should be. (this may change in the future but no immediate plans to.) Imagine our group arriving as all Goblins, it will be... explosive? WORLD PVP - Members active in World PVP - Large WPVP events collaborated with the Alliance. (msg if you are Alliance and interested in this.) - Our Discord will act as a replacement to the old World Defense channel. - Regular killing of Alliance Faction Leaders. INSTANCED PVP - Regular Random Battleground groups. [i](In WoD we ended with most of our members in the 1700 rating and up.) - Dedicated RBG team plans being developed. - Casual weekly RBG runs planned. - Help with gearing for PVP. PVE runs, world quest groups. (I'm behind myself.) Our Discord channel: discord.gg/Bd6rPvH Feel free to join to ask more questions, get in on WPVP, etc.Lluagor0 Jun 25
Jun 19 SWEG Discord Server Hey guys, we've set up a community discord for our server cluster (Spinebreaker Wildhammer Eredar & Gorefiend) that we have affectionately named the SWEG Discord. This Discord server will be used primarily as a social platform to have closer contact with your fellow players; both alliance and horde. Additionally it will be used as a LFG tool so that you can join us in our runs; or make your own! So hop into our server to clear some raids, pvp, and tell Toasty you're his future ooey gooey marshmallow mama Invite Link: https://discord.gg/WXEvshd See you soon! To contact us, visit us at: https://twitter.com/VoxxyCV https://twitter.com/Rebdul https://twitter.com/tolandgorefiendExdee1 Jun 19
Jun 19 New Player Established player from larger servers looking for a sort of fresh start on smaller server group for a couple reasons. I will level quickly and grant myself AK40 via mains and will be looking for a guild that is serious enough about raiding to provide access to higher iLvl gear for World PVP purposes, but not to hardcore that it is going to be a full-time job, raiding three times per week. I also intend to participate in Rated PVP. I'm 32 years old, and looking for a fun guild that is willing to get serious when it's time to get something done. I am not interested in a "zerg guild" that spams for invites with addons.Baeltor0 Jun 19
Jun 13 Ravenholdt Reputation Lockboxes Hello; I am looking for Ravenholdt Lockboxes. If you are a rogue and interested in this , let me know. I am offering Sentinels Refuge free for an agreed number of lockboxes. These lockboxes can be pickpocketed from level 60ish mobs. From locations such as lbrs, outside blackrock mountain, and isle of quel danas. If you dont believe me, ask Eclìpz-Gorefiend, I will do this trade. Thanks, MattMâtthêw2 Jun 13
Jun 12 (H) Tha Shattered Recruiting Tha Shattered is a fresh guild to our realm recently transferred from Zul'jin to give a home to the raiders of The Banished who wished to continue raiding as a group. Tha Shattered is looking to fill it's roster for TOS. We are a guild made up of players who enjoy raiding and progressing as a team. We have players who enjoy raiding as well as PVP, with most of us also enjoying doing Mythic dungeons. We are currently looking for the following to round out our roster for TOS. Healers Druid Pally Monk Tank Druid or DK Anyone interested feel free to contact myself or any officer in game. Officers are : Ishryn Angelicpetal ( Healer Lead) Malfoyxpride Sabreena Kairon Feel free to talk to any of the officers if you have questions---again Tha Shattered may not have achievements for Legion raids however this is because the guild was not active until this week as previously stated.Betor1 Jun 12
Jun 12 I did it. 10+ years later, Dragonstalker Gloves dropped and I completed my t2. Thanks. Love you all.Dracabryne1 Jun 12
May 30 <Ludus Gladitorium~Gorefiend> 10/10H LFM Ludus Gladitorium is looking for more members to fill our core raid team, our raid days are are Friday and Saturday starting at 7st. We are looking to go into ToS a strong raid group. Our core raid group is 900+ average ilvl and we ask that you have experience in the raiding scene. we are very melee heavy but still accept all, we are in need of some capable range dps to fill out some spots. you can post your info or questions here and i will get back to them asap, or you can add my btag flappjackz79#1329 or add our RL's btag shriggs#1468 for anymore questions or concerns Ludus would be glad to have you!Cinamonjackz0 May 30
May 5 grats capitcal vices reported you guys for spamming my chat with that realm first. jk, good job guys!Razgriz1 May 5
Apr 28 WTB Friends! WTB Friends! Going rate 5c? any takers? I used to play alot a long time ago. Under Nightraider UD Warlock. Been on spinebroken since vanilla. What happened to OG? Gatsu? Is Forksaken Fate still around? My lock was in Empyrean for a bit. :) Just getting back on an relearning how to play. Any takers? Cheers!Deadraider1 Apr 28
Apr 28 [A] <The Red Shirts> 10/10 H Looking for DPS <The Red Shirts> US-Gorefiend are looking for a few more DPS (preferably ranged, but not going to be too picky) to round out our raiding group. We routinely clear Nighthold Heroic in one night each week, but looking to use our second night to start pushing Mythic. We are looking for a few more players to solidify a Mythic raiding core. We are a casual guild. We raid only two nights a week: Wednesdays and Thursdays, 8-11 EST. Our guild has been around since early Classic, and the core of the guild is made up of close RL/in-game friends who have been playing together since 2004. As such, we have a number of players with (growing) families and understand the need for family first. If you have to show up 30 minutes late or leave 30 minutes early, no one will judge. If you are looking for a casual atmosphere but the opportunity for consistent raiding, we may be the guild for you! Contact Earendil in game or on the battle tag Earendil#1914Earendil2 Apr 28
Apr 27 Ruin-Korgath LF DPS M NH Hi, we are Ruin of Korgath. Currently 1/10 M (Chrono sub 10%) and 10/10 H NH, 4/7 M EN. We raid T/W/Th 7-10 Central. Ruin was established Jan 2005 and has consistently raided end game content since its inception. We have a great community of players who often come back time and time again to raid with us after RL breaks. We are looking for ALL DPS to fill key Mythic spots to progress further in NH and prepare for Tomb. Please go to Ruin-ds.com and click the About Ruin link to learn more, or add me on Bnet, CheryleG#1931. Thanks!Zaryssah0 Apr 27
Apr 25 [H] Nihilists Recruiting&Guild CoOp 10/10N NH The Nihilists - Horde About Us: We are a long-standing guild with roots extending all the way back to the earliest days of Vanilla WoW. We are comprised of members that have not only been friends for many years but also players and leaders from multiple top guilds. Over time, various circumstances have led many of us to seek a scaled-back schedule and casual raid environment that still maintains the pursuit of high-end content. Our goal is to experience casual raid progression as efficiently and successfully as possible. With that said, we also value the importance of building a fun and friendly atmosphere and are looking for raiders that would be a good fit for our team in terms of both skill and personality. We ask that you bring a firm grasp on your class and maintain a positive attitude during progression and contribute toward the laid back and close-knit community we have. Current Progression: 7/10 N Nighthold Heroic Nighthold to start soon Raid Times: Tuesday 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST Thursday 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST * Wednesday upon popular request We've seen a dip in our attendance after the holidays, and being pushing progression with cross server friends and pugs. We're currently recruiting players of any class/role, and also interested in co-operating with another guild on a regular basis to keep pushing progression and general shenanigans. For more information, please feel free to contact me: Mortaz (Majnoon#1225) We look forward to hearing from you!Mortaz3 Apr 25
Apr 21 [H] <Angry Mob> Adult entertainment raiding! <Angry Mob> One of the longest running guilds on our server, are currently looking to expand our roster. This is a Casual raiding guild. The tone is usually laid back and very adult with the necessary seriousness for progression. - Tues/Thurs @ optional Sunday Funday runs @ 9-11 est. Located on Gorefiend (server joined with Eredar, Spinebreaker, and Wildhammer). We wish to replenish a few more of our body count for Mythic Raid progression! Healers are in Decent demand at the moment. Paladins, Monks, and priests are desired to increase diversity. Anyone is welcome but your attitude is what really makes or breaks you. Feel free to send tell in game to battletag TitanLionel#1332 *or on discord @ TitanLionel#9316Carcassian0 Apr 21
Apr 21 [H]<Angry Mob> 10/10H recruiting We're a semi-casual progression focused guild. Currently ranked 17th on our realm. We're looking to fill out our roster to start working on Mythic NH and be ready for ToS when it arrives. We're pretty melee heavy at the moment, so ranged dps would be better. We raid tues/thurs/sun 9PM-11PM EST. Sometimes pushing a little later if we're moving well or close to a kill. Contact me at Harry#11875, or join our discord at https://discord.gg/5mjerkqHummuscide3 Apr 21
Apr 20 LF raiding guild Hello, I just recently got back into wow and while I was gone my guild transferred to another realm. Being a college student I can't afford to transfer with them so I am looking for a new guild. I am currently an 880 Ilev fire mage with 35 ranks purchased on my weapon. I am also working on upgrading my legendaries so that would bump me up a couple Ilevs.Wtfusay2 Apr 20
Apr 13 <Filthy Millenials> 4/10M LFM skilled raiders <Filthy Millenials> 4/10M is looking for more skilled raiders to fill our competitive raiding roster. We are a 2 night raiding guild that raids Tues/Wed 7-10pm ST. Prefer that you have some raiding exp. Will help gear skilled players! Pst in game or on here. My Btag is TGSfaded#1173Faded0 Apr 13
Apr 7 [H] Chaotic - LF Raiders! <Chaotic> Recruiting for Heroic Raid Slots We are a fun, adult guild and have since 2007 looking to maintain excellent 25 man raid team to quickly progress through Legion heroic and Mythic Raid content while maintaining 2 day raids. Currently working towards keeping a consistent and proficient group to work through H ToV. We are currently 7/7 H EN, 2/3 N ToV and are looking for some dedicated members to help get us over the hump. Expectations Guild members show up on time and prepared Guild member help contribute to guild in order to progress as a guild Guild members study current and future content Guild members demonstrate strong knowledge of their class Guild members motivated to play well and at a competitive level Guild members work on weaknesses and improve over time Raid Times Tuesday/Thursday -- 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm EST Recruitment Status Cloth DPS - High - 860+ Boomkin - Medium - 860+ Druid Healer - High - 860+ Off nights - We will typically run Kara, Normals or Mythic+ on Wednesdays. Many of the guildies run PVP over the weekend along with Mythic+ content. Whisper our Guild Leader in game or through BNET : jleicht#1160 for any questions or class availability, or speak to Shinnu and ColdSlice Come join us and have fun.Olddspice3 Apr 7
Apr 4 WTF happened Wildhammer Bro why did I ever quit ..... after sunwell I Ieft ya hangin wildhammer and for that im sorry I lost my account info and even had to start over from scratch. Well im coming back and Alliance be warned you will be getting ganked, jacked, jumped, spanked anywhere you go, Horde shame on you for becoming a buncha carebears Thrall is crying for you right meow....... Teach these alliance pukes there place I blame millenials. c ya soon wildhammerLouciferno1 Apr 4
Apr 3 Mage Tower Let's all invest our resources to the Mage Tower to get a sick Challenge Skin. pls. do it for me. Idk if I can live without it. I love all of you equally -FlabbyFlabby3 Apr 3
Apr 1 WTS: Nethershard Essence Selling nethershard essence 100k OBOAnndee0 Apr 1
Mar 24 ✨Train Wreck LF Progression raiders✨ Hello friends, our Guild is currently looking for new raiders. Presently we need DPS and a Healer. Train Wreck US-Eredar is a friends guild that is focused on progression and having a good time. I know is not much or nothing for pros out there but we currently have EN Normal on farm and started to successfully clear ToV. Our hope is to recruit friendly players that are excited to make progress and have a good time. Night hold is our next goal. Not geared? Need guidance? No problem! We will be more than happy to help you gear, we are patient and always willing to offer assistance. You will be provided with everything you need to successfully Raid. Our raid schedule is: Tuesday 8:00pm - 10:30pmEST Thursday 8:00pm - 10:30pmEST Servers: [A] Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, and Wildhammer If you feel like we may be a good fit, please feel free to add me on bnet @ Rivas#1230 We look forward to hearing from you.Undeadangel0 Mar 24
Mar 22 [H] <MC Labs> 8/10 Heroic Healers and DPS <MC Labs> on Spinebreaker is currently 8/10 Heroic Nighthold, and seeking skilled players to bolster our raid roster. Our primary focus is healers and DPS, but always willing to . MC Labs is a group of mature, laid back individuals who prefer a more relaxed raiding environment and schedule. Our raid times are Tuesday-Sunday from 7:30 to 10:30 CST, however we are very active outside of these times. Whether it be mythic+ groups, normal clears for farm status raids, PvP, or progressing alts, you will always find a few of us online ready to take on a new challenge. What we are looking for in a guild member: • You are a kind and considerate to others. • You have a good handle on your class mechanics and a willingness to improve • Active on both voice chat, helpful to guildmates and guild groups • Able to make at least one scheduled raid per week (Tues/Sun 7:30-10:30cst) • Pull your own weight (guild bank stashes many consumables but please come prepared and help out others when you can). • Active in other games is a plus, not a requirement ( H O T S ) What you can expect from us: • Friendly, helpful atmosphere where you are able to learn and grow without worry of elitist attitudes • Active, goal oriented members with a focus on heroic raiding, mythic + progression. • Well rounded community of players with experience through all expansions playing multiple classes. If <MC Labs> sounds like a place you might like to call home, please reply below or reach out to one of our officers on battlenet: Link - Raid Leader - Swift#1496 Gillix- DPS lead - PCG3665#1501 Oneki- Tank lead Roofs- Heal lead - Kylecaz#1434 Truthfully, any of our members will be able to answer questions you may have about us that I haven't touched on in this post. Thanks for reading and good luck!Roofs0 Mar 22
Mar 22 LF Help to get back on my feet. Hey all! I am an old player from 2005 to 2011 and I am just coming back to see if I can get back in the swing of things. So I am looking for a guild in WILDHAMMER: Horde, that can hold my hand for the time being. I have several characters: Level 80 Death Knight, Priest, and Rogue. Level 81 Paladin Level 82 Mage Level 85 Druid 50 Shaman, 47 Warrior and all other classes around 20. Yes, I am an Alt-O-Holic, lol. I have so many questions I honestly do not know where to start. Well, I have 2... 1: All of my talent builds have been reset, so I will need some guides for good builds. Any sites for that? 2: Back in the day I had used 3rd party programs to make gaming in WoW so much easier like UI customization. Are they still around or being used? Thanks for your time.Mickeymoo0 Mar 22
Mar 14 Train Wreck LF Progression raiders Hello friends, our Guild is currently looking for new raiders. Presently we need DPS, Healers and a Tank. Train Wreck US-Eredar is a friends guild that is focused on progression and having a good time. I know is not much or nothing for pros out there but we currently have EN Normal on farm and started to successfully clear ToV. Our hope is to recruit friendly players that are excited to make progress and have a good time. Night hold is our next goal. Not geared? Need guidance? No problem! We will be more than happy to help you gear, we are patient and always willing to offer assistance. You will be provided with everything you need to successfully Raid. Our raid schedule is: Tuesday 8:00pm - 10:30pmEST Thursday 8:00pm - 10:30pmEST Servers: [A] Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, and Wildhammer If you feel like we may be a good fit, please feel free to add me on bnet @ Rivas#1230 We look forward to hearing from you.Undeadangel0 Mar 14
Mar 10 10/10H Guild Looking for more DPS. <SuperTroopers> Horde on US server Thrall Raid Times: Tuesday 10:30pm - 1:00am Wednesday & Thursday 9:45 PM - 1:00 AM EST/6:45 PM - 10:00 PM PST Age: 18+ mature 7/7H EN 3/3H TOV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH Hello Everyone, <SuperTroopers> is a newly formed guild of old friends that are veteran raiders in WoW with hardcore progression. We are not looking for hardcore, but we would like to progress efficiently and be competitive on our server. If we can get the numbers, we are going to do mythic as soon as possible. At the moment we are looking for range dps to fill up to 20 people. We are about min/maxing as much as we can for raiding to be as successful as we can for the limited time we have for raiding. We are a highly active guild that runs mythic dungeons constantly and are always running content with each other while having fun. If you have any questions or are interested, then please post on here or message me at my btag Metalfreek05#1366 or Zzugzzug#1948, Thestra#1134Haqssalot0 Mar 10
Mar 9 Afternoon Raiding Guild - Recruitment. [H] <Insømnia> (Area 52) is currently recruiting for our Heroic/Mythic NH progression teams! Do you find your days filled with time that you don't want to spend pugging in group finder? Then <Insømnia> is the group for you. The afternoon EST slot is what we're here to make great. Our team is currently 9/10H NH, with our sights set on becoming the premier high-end content guild for the daytime slot. We raid from 3pm - 6pm EST, Tues/Wed/Thurs. Current needs: Tanks: Not currently recruiting Healers: Need 2 healers (1 with DPS offspec), pref. Shaman or Druid Melee DPS: Not high priority but open to exceptional players Ranged DPS: High priority, all classes considered While we expect you to transfer your character if we bring you on permanently for mythic raiding, cross-realm trials are absolutely fine. Area 52 is an active, highly populated horde server. For more information, please contact myself, Aiko, at my Battle.net tag: Restless#21182. You can also leave a comment on this post.Aïko0 Mar 9
Feb 27 Please delete thread. [Removed]Datwaggle13 Feb 27
Feb 21 Flight Path Camping Let me preface this with, I'm actually not complaining. I am just honestly curious what people get out of waiting at flightpaths and world quest turn in areas. I know, I know, I am on a PVP server, so I can expect these things. Once again, not complaining. Just wondering, do people get enjoyment out of this? Or are world kill hk's really worth anything? I would assume this is a horribly inefficient way at honor farming haha. If you are one of the outstanding WOW members that spend minutes / hours camping these places, I would love to know why. Go ahead, tear me apart, down vote me, tell me to transfer servers. I know its coming! Cheers!Ryanhoward0 Feb 21
Feb 12 <Tilted> 3/10m US 275 LF 2 DPS M Nighthold!! We raid Tues and Thurs 7-11pm CST! We are currently 3/10 Mythic in Nighthold (4% wipe on krosus) and we are looking to add a TWO more solid dps to our roster! High demand for ranged! We have been around for roughly 2 months and we are already realm 2nd US 275 in progression as of 2/12/17! We are looking for people who want to progress at fast yet fun pace! If you think you have what it takes and are interested in joining our family.. Add Chaddizback#11223 or reply down below with a comment! I look forward to hearing from you!Throwmevodka0 Feb 12
Feb 6 Recruiting 870+ MW Monk T/W/Th 6-9 Server Hello! I belong to the guild The Banished on Wildhammer (Gorefiend, Eredar, Spinebreaker connected). We are currently 10/10 Normal Nighthold and are looking for an 870+ Mistweaver Monk for Heroic progression! We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 6 to 9 server time (Central Time). To tell you a bit about our guild: We started mostly as RL friends who joined ventures with a guild that was friendly to us (The Banished). We are chill compared to hardcore raiding guilds. Many of our members enjoy different aspects of the game, from PvP to pet battles, someone is likely in to it. If you'd like to progress through raid content but still have options for outside of raid time, we're a good fit! We have some great members on our raid team. We have a top holy priest, a fantastic fire mage, and one of the best Havoc DHs in the realm group, to name a few. Our raid leader is knowledgeable and flexible. Our main goal is progression, but he is fair to our guildies. We have a Facebook group to keep up with guildies outside of the game. We use vent for raiding/general use and also have a Discord that some members enjoy using. If you'd like more information, feel free to message me in-game @ Lovekraft-Wildhammer. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. :)Lovekraft0 Feb 6
Feb 3 Grundlé, Thanks for Reminding Me... ...that The Red Shirts are a KOS guild from back in the Vanilla WoW days when I was in <HorsemenOfTheApocalypse>. Happy Hunting!Zakkus0 Feb 3
Jan 31 Looking for Guild Old school raider looking for a new guild. I have many different characters on Spinebreaker (H), most are 100+. Dk and Rogue are 110, Druid will be 110 today. Looking for a mature guild that like to cut loose, raid a little, and help each other out. Also my wife has a vast array of 100+ characters with multiple 110's. Our old guild transferred servers nd we refuse to pay to transfer all our characters over or start over. Just send me an Ingame mail to Crzysklz, Occonroids, or Occonsteak.Crzysklz0 Jan 31
Jan 23 Co-op Nighthold Progression Looking for any small guild or group of players interested in Progression Raiding in Night Hold and to start in Mythic progression of EN/ToV. <Angry mob> - Gorefiend, We raid Tue - Thurs and Sunday(if requested) start 9p.m. EST time. looking for active members who wish to join, or even a group of players or small guild, who are able and willing to do progression raiding. Generally seeking 865iLvl+, preferred full raiding experience of old content EN / ToV. We have a small Core set of raiders but would like a larger roster of active raiders available. We are Casual players, non elitists but encourage necessary performance levels. Mature language/nsfw - Potentially offensive towards sensitive people, No PC police.Carcassian2 Jan 23
Jan 20 No alliance on wildhammer?? Hey there, i was wondering what the realm split, alliance to horde, on wildhammer? I haven't seen any alliance while questing. Its rather overwhelming to be surrounded by no alliance playersVirtues8 Jan 20
Jan 16 Cats Game recruiting for Mythic Raids Cats Game looking for people capable and willing to come slogg it out in mythic raids. Our raid times are Tues, Wednes, and Sunday 8pm to 11pm-ish.Bellona3 Jan 16
Jan 16 LF Raiders and casual players <The Cavalry> We are currently looking to fill our ranks with all player types. (Horde) Currently we are a small guild of friends that raid Heroic content. We are looking to expand our raid team. All roles are welcome but we need healers and DPS more than anything. Currently 7/7 H EN 2/3 H ToV. We raid Thursday nights at 8 Central time and Sundays at 8 Central time. We are also looking to expand our guild in general. This means we are looking for casual players and PvP players as well. We basically want to have enough people on at all times to easily find a group for things within our own ranks. We do our best to keep our raids both on point and focused but also like to have some fun along the way. Please don't hesitate to contact any of us in game. Our guild is The Cavalry. My battle tag is Thorzord#1264Thorzord1 Jan 16