Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, and Wildhammer

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
Nov 14 <Glory and Pride> (H) - Recruiting all DPS <Glory and Pride> We are a tight family style guild that enjoys raiding and running Mythic + dungeons together. We are currently 5/8H Uldir and plan to finish out Heroic and start on Mythic before the new raid hits. We are looking for members that are capable of playing at a heroic raid level. We raid Tues/Wed 745-11pm Server time (CST). When not raiding we usually have a solid group or members on to run Mythic dungeons. Please leave Btag or character name here to apply.Bazzel0 Nov 14
Nov 13 [H] < Seventh Plague> Spinebreaker <Seventh Plague> of Spinebreaker is back! recruiting all raiding 8pm PST! send me msg or mail in game!Thiz2 Nov 13
Nov 10 Any old Spinebreaker people around? Hey just came back to the server and wanted to see if anyone was still around from bc wrath days.Malters24 Nov 10
Nov 10 Paladinsmash from SB Wonder if the old Paladinsmash from Spinebreaker will make an appearance in wow classic?Borntobrawl1 Nov 10
Nov 9 <FinalBoss> Weekend raiding guild LFM for BFA FinalBoss is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group for the upcoming expansion. We are a raiding guild that has multiple raiders with mythic experience in the current and previous xpacs. Our goal is to progress competitively into the future tiers. We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push mythic plus keys and have a friendly atmosphere. If you are interested in being a part of a fun competitive team, please contact me either in game or on my battlenet id (Lionsnot#1682). Guild:<FinalBoss> Faction: Horde Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 7:00-10:00 EST Current Progression: 8/8 N 7/8 H ULDIR Website: N/A (Currently) Contacts: Cigbroo (server: eredar) Our main focus is building our core.Cigbrew17 Nov 9
Nov 6 WHERE IS DEADMAGER? Where is Deadmager? How do I summon him back? Wildhammer is missing it's king!Quartermain1 Nov 6
Nov 6 Old School Wildhammer Hey Wildhammer, I wonder if some vanilla folks are still around. Edit: Nevermind this topic. Most of the folks from FoE-Wildhammer are probably long gone.Têrròr16 Nov 6
Nov 3 . removedXaevier0 Nov 3
Nov 3 (H) 3 Homies LF Guild There are 3 of us (1 demon lock, 1 crap rogue, 1 holy/prot pally) looking for a casual guild that raids weekdays around 8pm EST. We prefer twice a week but will accept once a week. We are 4/8H but our raid team phased out due to life and a few of us are trying to get back at it. We are adults and sometimes cuss but are nice about it. We do not want to have job interviews or fill out ridiculous applications to play a game. We are not currently looking for Mythic raiding or have aspirations to do it at all really. We are currently on Wyrmrest but are reaching out our feelers elsewhere (but do not ask us to be Alliance scum). I can heal and tank but prefer to heal. Eisque the lock is pretty sick DPS. The rogue Hellmary (with an accented a) isn't very great at Dps right now bc she refuses to be a pirate. She also has a resto sham (Frazzlesnazz) that was dope in Legion and working to 120. bt: ColieKai#1214 or Joethetoe#1911Varthiis1 Nov 3
Nov 3 Old school Gorefiend, tryin to find old peeps Hey soooo i started back up after quite a while. My main characters names were Healyurself, Gankxsta and Guthix. Guilds I was in, Cats game, Mana Tapped, Art of war, Exodus, Sass Capped and also Limbo. anyone still around? lolHealyurself62 Nov 3
Oct 25 The Carebears are looking for more The Carebears is looking for more for our raiding core 6/8 heroic 1/8 mythic Tuesday/Thursday 8 server Time. Feel free to join the only Alliance guild that loves to gank and camp horde on the server.Stär1 Oct 25
Oct 25 Trans community I made a Transgender community if anyone would want to join. for any trans looking for friends https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owrA5vmIODN?region=US&faction=AllianceMaleficense4 Oct 25
Oct 25 LF pugs for mythic Uldir Our guild is currently looking to push into mythic but don't have the numbers. If youre interested in pugging mythic with us add me. My btag is Lionsnot#1682Cigbroo1 Oct 25
Oct 25 Mythic Taloc - Wildhammer (A) Been trying to get a group together for this fairly easy boss, but couldn't find anyone at all on LFG. Decided to post here to check if there would be enough people for it, since I'm unsure about how actively populated we are.Ezmeralda2 Oct 25
Oct 24 Looking for active - casual guild 364 arms war, 359 H DH, 357 MW monk and 343 Ele shaman looking for a casual but active guild for Mythics, pvp and raiding if possible. LMKNever1 Oct 24
Oct 19 old school eredar guy looking for old friends Anyone from paradox still play around here? Just curious. I was raddik. If you didn't figure that out.Radishimo73 Oct 19
Oct 3 364 Blood DK LF Mythic / Heroic guild Can MT and OT every Uldir Heroic fight. Can push high Mythic + keys. 2 night per week is ideal. Weeknights and Sunday nights only. Let's do this thing :)Scry0 Oct 3
Oct 3 <Huge Musclez> Looking for DPS <Huge Musclez> Looking for DPS We are looking for more people to join us! We are a casual 10 man raiding guild looking to fill some DPS roles. We are mostly a RL friend guild and are very easy going. If you are new to WoW or have been too scared to raid in the past we will help you. We just ask that you show up and improve as we go. If you are interested please feel free to message me. We have been raiding since Burning Crusade and many since Vanilla, so we are experienced raiders looking for a casual yet productive raid experience. Raid Times Tuesday - 7pm-10pm CST Thursday - 7pm-10pm CST Sundays - 7pm-10pm CST (Will be optional for clean-up or alt raids) People you can reach out to in game. -Crossfit -Kegels -Promare -Thiccgurl -Bobbarker -Phrostbyte Or just /who Huge Musclez and talk to anyone. DPS Classes we are most interested in -Rogue -Hunter -Warlock -Fury Warrior -DPS DK If you play a class not on the list still message and anyway and we can see what options we have.Crossfit1 Oct 3
Oct 2 2nd shifter lookin for group Warrior doin warrior things, lookin for a group that raids or pushes high mythic + keys. I prefer to play dps anymore but I would tank if thats what the group needed. Just lookin for a group that does things regularly really during my timezone. I work 2nd shift and play pretty much midnight - 5am ish....or i could play 8am - 2pm ish. But lookin for something end game content wise during those times...if you're a group that can benefit from a competent player hit me up in game. Dreamsfear#11727Dreamsfear0 Oct 2
Sep 30 3 Horde on Eredar LF Heroic raiding guild Three friends looking to move to a heroic raiding guild together. 368 Blood or Unholy (pref tank but flexible) DK 355 Holy priest 352 Fury warrior Wisp ingame or add me battle tag Glace#21698Glacial2 Sep 30
Sep 27 LOOKING FOR HEROIC/MYTHIC RAIDING GUILD 363 BM hunter all of us are 8/8 N and 5/8 Heroic pugging only 362 Feral Druid and 360 Arms warrior Looking for Heroic/Mythic Raiding GuildDarktwizter1 Sep 27
Sep 25 All Heals On Jacht-Gorefiend Where'd you go, hero of Gorefiend?Cptserious4 Sep 25
Sep 23 The Eternals lfm Horde Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, and Wildhammer The Eternals calls to you to join the battle. Only few requirements to join the cause is to be item lvl 305+ and a discord. Raid times as follows 8pm central time until called. We are a laid back guild but we go deep when it comes to end game content. Love to see you guys soon.Aningag1 Sep 23
Sep 21 <Whiskey Brigade> Recruiting for Tue/Wed/Thur <Whiskey Brigade> on US-Eredar We are currently looking for skilled players to fill out our roster! 3rd Mythic Argus kill on the server 11/11M cleared. We are a mythic raiding guild that has progressed through current content since TBC. The roster has evolved over time, but we've been around for a while and plan to continue having fun raiding and experiencing WoW together. We are a casual guild that takes raiding seriously. The focus is on teamwork and having fun, but a lot of that fun comes from playing well and killing bosses, so, like any other guild, we expect our raiders to come to raid on time, fully prepared, with the intent to perform at their absolute peak! Raid Times Tue/Wed/Thurs 8pm-11:30pm server (central) (9-12 EST) Recruitment Class recruitment is currently open to all classes, but we would like to snag a few more solid melee DPS and Healers (especially Demon Hunters). If you have the dedication to perform at your best, learn and grow with the raid, and show up to raid on time (10 minutes early) and prepared, then please reach out to us: Trazgul: Discord – TrazLander#5347 or BNET - TrazLander#1511Trazgul2 Sep 21
Sep 20 Vendolius Thief Just putting this out as a warning to any other potential guilds that Vendolius joins. Screenshot of the thievery: https://imgur.com/lQa6MBG Vendolius was not happy that we were not yet moving into Uldir since we are still getting a raid group together and left. That is ok and I hoped for the best... Until I came across the guild bank logs. He pulled all our Herbs out of the Raiding slot and then left. If I am not mistaken, Vendolius is a herbalist and did contribute some of the materials. So did others (my druid included). It is of my opinion and many others that once you deposit into the guild bank, you have relinquished that item and it is no longer yours. The item belongs to the Guild for guild use. In this case, for raiding. This is thievery. Vendolius is a thief. Had he came to an officer requested that he get some of the herbs he may have contributed, we would have gladly gave him some of herbs. Vendolius decided to be a thief. Let me say this again... THIEF. Screenshot of the thievery: https://imgur.com/lQa6MBGZakkus0 Sep 20
Sep 19 Player from Vanilla WoW - Spinebreaker Anybody remember Jackswifty? I forget the guilds I was in but BFA interested me so I came to take a look and re-level my dang gnome mage back lol. Anyways, wondering if I know anybody still on here. Since I was playing I guess they merged servers?? lol. No dang clue... anyways trying this now.Jackswífty5 Sep 19
Sep 18 [H] LF Guild New to the realm and looking for a guild with active daytime players. I mostly play between the hours of 7am - 4pm Mon-Fri. I do get in game sometimes in the evenings after 8pm, but I'm mostly a daytime player. I'm 30 something so a guild with adults would be great! Doesn't have to be a huge active guild, just enough friendly people to socialize/ enjoy the game with. I'm looking for guildies to run mythic+s with or group up for world quests, or go mount farming/ transmog runs. I'm into collecting all the things! These forums appear to be pretty dead so I'm wondering if I'll get a reply, but with 4 connected realms there has got to be a guild out there with daytime players. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Averley1 Sep 18
Sep 11 Any french speaking guilds on Wildhammer? Any french speaking guilds on the Wildhammer server?Sanguinarion0 Sep 11
Sep 6 10 Man Raid LFG Guild Looking For Raiders. We are Eternals. Looking to create a 10 man team for BFA Raids. Our Raid times will be on Friday 8 P.M. Central until we feel like calling it. Looking for Two Tanks, One heal and Five DPS. So look me up drop a shout and let's make this happen.Hephaestion3 Sep 6
Sep 6 (Horde) The Eternals LFM The Eternals lfm members for high end dungeons and raids. Few requirements is to be item lvl 305+ and have a discord. Raid time as of right now are on Friday 8pm central time till fill like calling it. Tanks, healers, dps welcomed hope to raid with you soon.Aningag0 Sep 6
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 2 LF helpful guilds 1. Times available & time zone: Central 2. Server preference: Listed below 3. Faction preference: Listed below 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual 5. Current progression/experience: I have all levels 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: Listed below 8. Anything else: Exodar- Horde Arygos- Alliance Spinebreaker- Alliance I have multiple chars that need new homes. All levels. I don't really raid. I know a thing or two about the game, not the "best" player, I'd rather have fun than grind. I'm looking for community based guilds, where people will help you out, fly across the oceans to help with a quest, that kind of thing. Very important. BTag NiniNSunnie#1847Luzluna0 Sep 2
Sep 1 Something Missing? Were you a hardcore raider whose come back to the game and found everything you loved missing? Are all your friends gone? Does the egalitarian PVP and LFR system turn you off? Same here. So we created an old school guild. Composed of the kids who raided C'thune & 4 Horsemen kills with me. Of the folks who queued up in 1 hour AB queues so we could crush horde in 150-2 Ashkandi bloodbaths. If you played here during Vanilla you may remember me as Bloodterror (Orc Shaman) from BloodShed, or Str (Night Elf Warrior) from The Guardians and BIoodshed. We're looking for kindred spirits. If you miss how hardcore this game used to be and want to stick nostalgia in your veins, this is the guild for you. We've all grown up and had families so we don't expect you to play 40 hours a week anymore (though we'd all love to). But if you want to achieve something in PvP or PvE and have a good !@#$%^- time doing it, look no further. Alliance Sargeras <Bloodshed> Bloodterror#1245Kanez0 Sep 1
Aug 24 Old School Gorefiend Tank / DPS LFG Whats up everyone? I played with Pain Train / Sinister back in Vanilla as an alliance warrior named MarzL. I re-subbed towards the end of Legion and I'm looking to see if there are any [H] Gorefiend guilds recruiting for BFA! I'm a young professional that unfortunately does not have the time to dedicate towards high level Mythic raiding. Currently, I'm looking for a fun & active guild that could use another tank / DPS to fill out their roster for: M+ Progression raiding [7-11 server time] Arenas / RBGs Forums seem pretty dead now, but hopefully somebody sees this! Cheers!Marz1 Aug 24
Aug 20 "B Y O B" Horde PVP Guild Recuiting "B Y O B" is a very small casual PVP guild looking for new recruits for BFA season 1!! Veteran and new players are welcome! Random/Rated BG's, world PVP and arena. If interested please let us know. Mature players only please. If you are playing with War-mode on and would like to have some backup, join with us. Most of us are just casual players having fun while being slightly inebriated. Inappropriate humor is a plus! Thanks for reading.Adrenaline1 Aug 20
Aug 20 What the hell happened to these forums? They've even been merged. Be entertaining again Also horde can go suck on a Tauren hoofElroydb0 Aug 20
Aug 19 For the Alliance <The Carebears> is looking for the finest bacon in town. Wanna kill Horde? we gotchu pikachu. Not into pvp ? We also down dragons on the weekends. We are cool as a cucumber. Our hood is in Gorefiend, Eredar and Spinebreaker. Pd: only ppl from Months behind eredar will get forgiveness thanks to Doc <3Stär0 Aug 19
Aug 19 Old school eredar lfg Played vanilla as a lock through cat, left and back now. Mid 30s, time to play/raid. I'm a DH tank main now. Bensomnia#1610 if you're interested. I am pretty quiet, but reliable. Looking for an alliance guild, prefer larger/raiding guilds.Bensomnia0 Aug 19
Aug 11 Escaping from PUG life! Hello! I'm looking to escape the PUG life. Here is a little about myself and my characters/achievements. Schedule: I have a family and job so my schedule is a bit sporadic at best. Most weeks I have some combination of Tue/Wed/Thurs off and usually off at 7 PST on Mondays. You can find me online most every night from 12am PST to 2am PST. Realm/Server: I play on Spinebreaker (I have almost every class at 110, various roles and all professions) not looking to change servers. Faction: I play FOR THE HORDE!!! Play Style: With my schedule I am a very casual player but would love to be more hardcore if it works out. Once time is available, I am willing to do what is necessary to learn or help teach through any content to see raid/dungeon/content through to the end. Current Progression/Experience: In Legion I lead several normal PUGS with a completion through EN, NH, TOS, TBT. Some Bosses completed on Heroic. This was completed primarily on DH as Tank however have done Priest Heals and multiple DPS styles. Mythic Plus level 14 completed. Past experience includes Tanking and Healing through WotLK, Cata, Pandaria, WoD. Began playing in late Burning Crusade. Communication: Set up for voice chat, able to use any service. No preference. Contact info: you can contact me on battle.net tag: Aussie#1306 I'm hoping to find a group of people to progress through BFA with that is interested in doing raids/dungeons/leveling and willing to learn together...most of all to have a good time! FOR THE HORDE!Jackjack0 Aug 11
Aug 11 Bubble Butt Alliance <The Carebears> is looking for the finest bacon in town. Wanna kill Horde? we gotchu pikachu. Not into pvp ? We also down dragons on the weekends. We are cool as a cucumber. Pst for more info.Stär0 Aug 11
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 21 EGS&W OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Server Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 18 Semi-Hardcore LFG 1. Times available & time zone: 6pm - 10 pm ET weekdays and all weekend 2. Server preference: Wildhammer 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: lvl 110 SPRIEST been playing WoW since 05 or 06 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: Holdor24#1261 8. Anything else: looking to have some fun and meet ppl. I have discord too.Phifi0 Jul 18
Jul 18 Looking for an active late night guild Hi all, Oblivion was a small guild started by friends the day Eredar opened. At one point in time we had many allied guilds and raided like it was our job but over time people came and went and now, a small handful of players return for every expansion but not much past being able to create a dungeon group. I am hoping there is a semi-casual guild with active late night players that might be open to accepting a fairly casual old guy that likes to experience content raids / mythics / pvp but without any need to commit hard core to a raiding experience. Just thinking it would be nice to have some green guild chat and the opportunity if it arises to join in to some guild groups for pve and pvp content. Thanks! Look me up at Helzy#1941Bankvaultalt2 Jul 18
Jul 5 Small Streamer Guild Recruitment <3 <Twitch> [A] <Twitch> Looking for new members! Are you a Twitch streamer? Maybe you're a player who enjoys interacting with streams? Or even just looking for a nice group of people to play in the expansion with! Consider joining our guild! <Twitch> We are an Alliance guild on US-Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, and Wildhammer the base of the guild is built on the concept of sharing community and promoting your streams! Goals of the guild Community and fun will be the main focus of the guild! Promote your stream and share community, a lot of hosting back and forth between community members The focus will not be a hardcore Mythic raiding guild but that is an option! Constant Mythic+ Groups Multiple Heroic/Normal raid clears weekly** (Bring your alts) :3 PvP (RBGS, Arena, World PvP) Community events (Too many ideas to mention) Giveaways (Gold/Gametime/Other)We have a decent amount of members ready to go for the expansion but we are still just starting out so a lot of the details are still being decided but if you are a streamer looking to play WoW and expand your WoW viewer base this is the guild for you! Contact information Discord: https://discord.gg/AfraE3r Bnet: Borabora#11812Feel free to come check out my stream before joining to see what we're all about! Twitch.tv/Borabora030Borabora2 Jul 5
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jun 26 <Essence> US 80 Selling Mythic Antorous <Essence> US 80 is selling mythic antorous carries with or without mount, chosen, guldan mount! ADD ME FOR PRICES! Bnet: ChaddizBack#11223 Discord: Vodka#3491Vodkabro0 Jun 26
Jun 10 (A) LFGuild Prot warr here coming back from a bit of a break looking for an active (alliance) guild that is friendly, casual and also plans to raid in bfa. Willing to play many different roles either this character or others. Thanks!Tanktobank0 Jun 10