Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, and Wildhammer

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
16h Player from Vanilla WoW - Spinebreaker Anybody remember Jackswifty? I forget the guilds I was in but BFA interested me so I came to take a look and re-level my dang gnome mage back lol. Anyways, wondering if I know anybody still on here. Since I was playing I guess they merged servers?? lol. No dang clue... anyways trying this now.Jackswífty3 16h
21h "B Y O B" Horde PVP Guild Recuiting "B Y O B" is a very small casual PVP guild looking for new recruits for BFA season 1!! Veteran and new players are welcome! Random/Rated BG's, world PVP and arena. If interested please let us know. Mature players only please. If you are playing with War-mode on and would like to have some backup, join with us. Most of us are just casual players having fun while being slightly inebriated. Inappropriate humor is a plus! Thanks for reading.Adrenaline1 21h
21h What the hell happened to these forums? They've even been merged. Be entertaining again Also horde can go suck on a Tauren hoofElroydb0 21h
21h Old school Gorefiend, tryin to find old peeps Hey soooo i started back up after quite a while. My main characters names were Healyurself, Gankxsta and Guthix. Guilds I was in, Cats game, Mana Tapped, Art of war, Exodus, Sass Capped and also Limbo. anyone still around? lolHealyurself47 21h
2d For the Alliance <The Carebears> is looking for the finest bacon in town. Wanna kill Horde? we gotchu pikachu. Not into pvp ? We also down dragons on the weekends. We are cool as a cucumber. Our hood is in Gorefiend, Eredar and Spinebreaker. Pd: only ppl from Months behind eredar will get forgiveness thanks to Doc <3Stär0 2d
2d Old School Wildhammer Hey Wildhammer, I wonder if some vanilla folks are still around. Edit: Nevermind this topic. Most of the folks from FoE-Wildhammer are probably long gone.Têrròr11 2d
2d Old school eredar lfg Played vanilla as a lock through cat, left and back now. Mid 30s, time to play/raid. I'm a DH tank main now. Bensomnia#1610 if you're interested. I am pretty quiet, but reliable. Looking for an alliance guild, prefer larger/raiding guilds.Bensomnia0 2d
4d Old School Gorefiend Tank / DPS LFG Whats up everyone? I played with Pain Train / Sinister back in Vanilla as an alliance warrior named MarzL. I re-subbed towards the end of Legion and I'm looking to see if there are any [H] Gorefiend guilds recruiting for BFA! I'm a young professional that unfortunately does not have the time to dedicate towards high level Mythic raiding. Currently, I'm looking for a fun & active guild that could use another tank / DPS to fill out their roster for: M+ Progression raiding [7-11 server time] Arenas / RBGs Forums seem pretty dead now, but hopefully somebody sees this! Cheers!Marz0 4d
5d Trans community I made a Transgender community if anyone would want to join. for any trans looking for friends https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owrA5vmIODN?region=US&faction=AllianceMaleficense1 5d
Aug 11 Escaping from PUG life! Hello! I'm looking to escape the PUG life. Here is a little about myself and my characters/achievements. Schedule: I have a family and job so my schedule is a bit sporadic at best. Most weeks I have some combination of Tue/Wed/Thurs off and usually off at 7 PST on Mondays. You can find me online most every night from 12am PST to 2am PST. Realm/Server: I play on Spinebreaker (I have almost every class at 110, various roles and all professions) not looking to change servers. Faction: I play FOR THE HORDE!!! Play Style: With my schedule I am a very casual player but would love to be more hardcore if it works out. Once time is available, I am willing to do what is necessary to learn or help teach through any content to see raid/dungeon/content through to the end. Current Progression/Experience: In Legion I lead several normal PUGS with a completion through EN, NH, TOS, TBT. Some Bosses completed on Heroic. This was completed primarily on DH as Tank however have done Priest Heals and multiple DPS styles. Mythic Plus level 14 completed. Past experience includes Tanking and Healing through WotLK, Cata, Pandaria, WoD. Began playing in late Burning Crusade. Communication: Set up for voice chat, able to use any service. No preference. Contact info: you can contact me on battle.net tag: Aussie#1306 I'm hoping to find a group of people to progress through BFA with that is interested in doing raids/dungeons/leveling and willing to learn together...most of all to have a good time! FOR THE HORDE!Jackjack0 Aug 11
Aug 11 Bubble Butt Alliance <The Carebears> is looking for the finest bacon in town. Wanna kill Horde? we gotchu pikachu. Not into pvp ? We also down dragons on the weekends. We are cool as a cucumber. Pst for more info.Stär0 Aug 11
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 5 old school eredar guy looking for old friends Anyone from paradox still play around here? Just curious. I was raddik. If you didn't figure that out.Radishimo68 Aug 5
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 23 Any old Spinebreaker people around? Hey just came back to the server and wanted to see if anyone was still around from bc wrath days.Malters17 Jul 23
Jul 21 EGS&W OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Server Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 19 <FinalBoss> Weekend raiding guild LFM for BFA FinalBoss is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group for the upcoming expansion. We are a raiding guild that has multiple raiders with mythic experience in the current and previous xpacs. Our goal is to progress competitively into the future tiers. We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push mythic plus keys and have a friendly atmosphere. If you are interested in being a part of a fun competitive team, please contact me either in game or on my battlenet id (Lionsnot#1682). Guild:<FinalBoss> Faction: Horde Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 7:00-10:00 EST Current Progression: 11/11H 1/11 M ABT Website: N/A (Currently) Contacts: Cigbrew (server: eredar) Our main focus is building our core.Cigbrew6 Jul 19
Jul 18 Semi-Hardcore LFG 1. Times available & time zone: 6pm - 10 pm ET weekdays and all weekend 2. Server preference: Wildhammer 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: lvl 110 SPRIEST been playing WoW since 05 or 06 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: Holdor24#1261 8. Anything else: looking to have some fun and meet ppl. I have discord too.Phifi0 Jul 18
Jul 18 Looking for an active late night guild Hi all, Oblivion was a small guild started by friends the day Eredar opened. At one point in time we had many allied guilds and raided like it was our job but over time people came and went and now, a small handful of players return for every expansion but not much past being able to create a dungeon group. I am hoping there is a semi-casual guild with active late night players that might be open to accepting a fairly casual old guy that likes to experience content raids / mythics / pvp but without any need to commit hard core to a raiding experience. Just thinking it would be nice to have some green guild chat and the opportunity if it arises to join in to some guild groups for pve and pvp content. Thanks! Look me up at Helzy#1941Bankvaultalt2 Jul 18
Jul 5 Small Streamer Guild Recruitment <3 <Twitch> [A] <Twitch> Looking for new members! Are you a Twitch streamer? Maybe you're a player who enjoys interacting with streams? Or even just looking for a nice group of people to play in the expansion with! Consider joining our guild! <Twitch> We are an Alliance guild on US-Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, and Wildhammer the base of the guild is built on the concept of sharing community and promoting your streams! Goals of the guild Community and fun will be the main focus of the guild! Promote your stream and share community, a lot of hosting back and forth between community members The focus will not be a hardcore Mythic raiding guild but that is an option! Constant Mythic+ Groups Multiple Heroic/Normal raid clears weekly** (Bring your alts) :3 PvP (RBGS, Arena, World PvP) Community events (Too many ideas to mention) Giveaways (Gold/Gametime/Other)We have a decent amount of members ready to go for the expansion but we are still just starting out so a lot of the details are still being decided but if you are a streamer looking to play WoW and expand your WoW viewer base this is the guild for you! Contact information Discord: https://discord.gg/AfraE3r Bnet: Borabora#11812Feel free to come check out my stream before joining to see what we're all about! Twitch.tv/Borabora030Borabora2 Jul 5
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jun 26 <Essence> US 80 Selling Mythic Antorous <Essence> US 80 is selling mythic antorous carries with or without mount, chosen, guldan mount! ADD ME FOR PRICES! Bnet: ChaddizBack#11223 Discord: Vodka#3491Vodkabro0 Jun 26
Jun 10 (A) LFGuild Prot warr here coming back from a bit of a break looking for an active (alliance) guild that is friendly, casual and also plans to raid in bfa. Willing to play many different roles either this character or others. Thanks!Tanktobank0 Jun 10
Jun 10 LFGUILD Prot warr here coming back from a bit of a break looking for an active (alliance) guild that is friendly, casual and also plans to raid in bfa. Willing to play many different roles either this character or others. Thanks!Tanktobank0 Jun 10
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 17 [H] Mage looking for guild Been away for a while and recently returned. Looking for a guild that is at least killing a few mythic bosses. I'm trying to stay on Gorefiend if at all possible but will transfer if needed. I am a bit under geared for mythic (944) but I am optimized for my ILVL and I am rapidly working to bring my gear level up to par. Skills include: Showing up for raid on time Knowing fight mechanics Good situational awareness Actually performing fight mechanics... Always self prepared Proficient in Simulationcraft High raid attendance Always looking to self improve outside of raidsWarcraftlogs link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/20198349 Hit me up if you think you may have a spot for me! RetardedFury#1203Phonics1 May 17
May 17 LF guild I'm looking for a casual raiding guild/ Active guild. I have some heroic and small amount of mythic experience looking for a guild that more or less does events and is for the most part active and about.Castro1 May 17
May 17 Wts Vanilla items Shadowhide Mace / Maul etc Looking for market value for these OBO. http://www.wowhead.com/item=1457/shadowhide-mace http://www.wowhead.com/item=1458/shadowhide-maul Various ammo / ammo bags.Deathcard0 May 17
May 8 Aybil - Just Wipe It - TankSpot - LFM Old school raider, rated and twink PVPer, LFM for a NEW guild. JWI raided from 2010-2016 with great success on Gorefiend and Blood Hollow servers. I started the guild as a close connection between core guildmates and intend to do the same, once again. This guild was Top 5 on Gorefiend and Top 3 on Blood Hollow in raiding. We intend to serve a greater community with this new guild with our Twink (especially 99 Twinks) experience and our leveling community. Most of our raiders are 25-45 and have been playing for 10+ yrs. They have alot to contribute and so do you. Pst me.Aybil0 May 8
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
Apr 18 Need 4 Guild Sigs, paying 1k each Edit: No longer needed.Zylx0 Apr 18
Apr 5 [H] <Whiskey Brigade> 9/11 M Recruiting <Whiskey Brigade> is a semi-hardcore Mythic raiding guild on Eredar-US. Our goal is to push current content at a competitive pace and we are always seeking people who are of a similar mindset. Raid times are 8PM - 11PM CST T/W/TH. CURRENT PROGRESSION 9/11M 11/11H CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS >> Resto Druid >> Competent Ranged Dps >> I would like to EMPHASIZE that we are willing to give most exceptional, high-performing DPS an honest chance at obtaining a core position on our roster. Any interested applicants are encouraged to contact guild leadership to discuss details. OBJECTIVE >> Our objective for Antorus is simple, defeat Argus on Mythic difficulty prior to the release of the next expansion. With a few additions to an already strong roster, it is likely that we will be competitive this tier. EXPECTATIONS >> MAINTAIN high raid-attendance. Everyone needs the occasional day off, this is to be expected, however, for the guild to be able to consistently progress we need people to be reliable. Should you randomly decide to not show up or start regularly missing raids it is likely that we will have to fill your spot. We expect that our raiders do their best to inform the guild in-advance of any potential absences. >> Keep a POSITIVE ATTITUDE. Probably the most important thing in a progression raiding guild since we are going to wipe ... a lot. Wiping can get frustrating, but it is important that people understand that it is equally frustrating for everyone. We are all working towards the same goal and therefore we ask that people keep any unnecessary or rude comments to themselves. With that being said, constructive criticism in a progression raiding environment is extremely important. If you are making an error consistently we will discuss how it can be remedied and we expect that you are open to correcting your play. >> Always be working on IMPROVING your character. It goes without saying but striving to play your character at a high level is important in a progression raiding guild. We expect that you regularly sim your character and review logs after raids to find ways you can improve whether it be through a different gear/talent setup or fine-tuning your rotation. >> Be ACTIVE on off-nights. Not all your best gear can be obtained through current raid content and even if it is, it's often that someone else might also need that item as well. We expect that all members regularly participate in Mythic+ runs on off-nights to help further optimize yours and other members gear. >> If something is BOTHERING you, be open about it towards guild leadership. If you aren't willing to talk about your concerns to other people, they won't get resolved, simple as that. CONDUCT >> We are all adults, and it is EXPECTED that you behave accordingly. >> Our discord is an open environment for BANTER and JOKING around. If something is posted that tilts you, please be an adult and ignore it (within reason). LOOT DISTRIBUTION >> Loot will be distributed using the RCLootCouncil addon >> Our goal is to be as objective as possible with loot distribution >> Several factors will decide who gets each piece of loot: 1. Who does that piece of loot benefit the most (iLvl/DPS increase) 2. How reliable are the people interested in the piece of loot 3. How much do you contribute outside of raid 4. Have you recently received a piece(s) of loot. Together, these factors will influence how the council decides to distribute loot. REQUIRED ADDONS >> RCLootCouncil >> DBM/BigWigs >> Angry Assignments >> Any additional addons that you feel will improve your gameplay are encouraged. SCHEDULE and ADDITIONAL INFORMATION >> Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: Main Raid (Mythic Farm/Progression) MANDATORY >> Sunday: Alt/Casual Raid (Heroic and Normal) OPTIONAL If you are interested in joining please contact: Boeregard#1657Bootybringer7 Apr 5
Mar 28 Selling Mythic Plus Carries and More! Our Services: Mythic Plus 15 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance or Horde Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic Plus 20-22 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Work your way towards hitting 4k+ Raider.io score! We also sell Raider.io 4k+ Packages! PM For more info! Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance or Horde Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Full Heroic Antorus Clear 945+ Pieces of Loot and Tier! All 11 Bosses killed on Heroic Difficulty Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance & Horde Server -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Heroic Argus the Unmaker Chance at 955+ Piece(s) of Loot! Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance & Horde Server Time: 15-20 Minutes! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Information: We have been running Mythic Plus all throughout the expansion, completing over 3000+ Mythic Pluses. Even before the release of Mythic Plus, we have been selling Challenge Modes back in MoP (Mist of Pandaria) and WoD (Warlods of Draenor) helping people get their achievements, transmogs, and gear. We have all been Cutting Edge Raiders since MoP Days going into Battle for Azeroth! All our raids are completed with no failure! If you have any questions or would like to set up a time, please add Gotfood#1441 to btag and we will respond to you as soon as we can. Reminder we do carries on Any Alliance & Horde Server as of 04/03/2018! Link to our main forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759170665 Link to some of our Mythic Plus 15-22 Carries! https://youtu.be/zkgSIJKWS_o?list=PLit0CAVks3ZBnfVzwI1VoYFQA0ZzaE_Al&t=1Gotdh5 Mar 28
Mar 7 (H) Tha Shattered Recruiting 9/11 H Antorus Tha Shattered is a fresh guild to our realm recently transferred from Zul'jin to give a home to the raiders of The Banished who wished to continue raiding as a group. We are currently 9/11 H Antorus the Burning Throne. Tha Shattered is looking to fill it's roster for TOS as well as moving into Antorus. We are a guild made up of players who enjoy raiding and progressing as a team. We have players who enjoy raiding as well as PVP, with most of us also enjoying doing Mythic dungeons. We are currently looking for the following to round out our roster for TOS. Would also consider a merger with a group of like minded people!!! Healers Pally Monk Shaman Tank Druid or DK Anyone interested feel free to contact myself or any officer in game. Officers are : Ishryn Angelicpetal ( Healer Lead) Malfoyxpride Sabreena Feel free to talk to any of the officers if you have questions---again Tha Shattered may not have achievements for Legion raids however this is because the guild was not active until this week as previously stated.Betor6 Mar 7
Mar 1 Guild Anîmosîty Animosity is a new hardcore raiding guild that is growing fast on Eredar. Our goal is to build a strong Mythic raid team to push for realm first and beyond. Currently we raid on weekends, Saturday @ 8pm EST and Sunday @ 7pm EST. If you are an experienced raider with a good attitude or a new raider with the drive to learn and improve, we want you. Add me on Strixx#1136 and lets have a talk.Strixx2 Mar 1
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold2 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 25 (H) Cognition 4/11M Recruiting Off Realm We are located on Malfurion/Trollbane server. Our guild maintains a philosophy of efficiency and team-work. We are specifically looking for established players who would like to be part of a mature group dedicated to performing their best. We run a semi-hardcore raid team. 2/24 Update: Recruiting experienced and dedicated raiders. Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30PM server. Visit our website to apply. Any further info you need will be on the site including contact info. cognitionguild.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ We strongly urge players applying to maintain a viable off spec.Divine0 Feb 25
Feb 23 LIVESTREAM - Elemental Shaman POV Twitch.tv/wiztektv Stream Time: Daily at 4 pm pacific with mainly WoW Raid Times: Saturday - Sunday 4 pm pacific start Used to have a very active stream when raiding back in Pandaria. Recently coming back to WoW now that I have real life back in order and a great job. Was very in to competitive raiding and looking to get back in to this scene with Mythic + pushing and working with a new guild to get competitive in raid as well. Hope you care to stop by and check it out some time! I love to entertain others. I take pride in being able to successfully play multiple classes and specs. But the main classes and specs I play are: Shaman Elemental Main Paladin Ret Monk Windwalker Mage any spec Currently working on: Warrior DPS Druid DPS Demon Hunter Warlock Rogue I greatly appreciate any support and hope to see you soon!Wiztektv0 Feb 23
Feb 20 Swift zulian tiger Is on the black auction house in eredar realm for 4m. go buy it!Kittendoodle5 Feb 20
Feb 17 [H] Quickfuse Cartel - PVP/Casual Quickfuse Cartel Casual PVP/Social Guild. Our main focus is WPVP. Currently looking for cool headed casual PVP players, that want a nice laid back guild with active members. RBGs seem to be our main interest as of late. We have now finished putting together our core team and are pushing rating with our members in the 1500-1700 range and progressing consistently. We also offer content outside of PVP. We have PVE officers in place that run a Raid group weekly and Mythics sporadically throughout the week. Guild Interests -WPVP -Battlegrounds -RBGs -Mythic+ -Casual Raiding Class Needs -MW Monks for RBGs -Rogues for RBGs -Holy Priests for RBGS -TANKS with an interest in Raiding -Anyone is welcome though! Our Current Schedule Sunday - YOLO RBG NIGHT Monday - Mythic+/Weekly's Before Reset Tuesday - Raid Night Wednesday - YOLO RBG NIGHT Thursday - Random BGs / RBG Team Night. Friday - WPVP/Random BGs Saturday - Open day for random events. We use Discord for most of our guild planning and voice chat. Feel free to join that and come check us out beforehand if you'd like! https://discord.gg/bYQQ5hQLluagor1 Feb 17
Jan 21 gear optimizer Hi all, I used to use rawr but not sure if it even exist anymore. Anyone know one that's good to use? Thank you ~SireneSirene1 Jan 21
Jan 11 [H] Quickfuse Cartel - Social/Casual PVP Quickfuse Cartel Casual PVP/Social Guild. Our main focus is WPVP. Currently looking for cool headed casual PVP players, that want a nice laid back guild with active members. Guild Interests -WPVP -Battlegrounds -Casual RBGs -Mythic+ -Building RBG team, need competent leaders! We use Discord for voice. Our Current Schedule Sunday - RBG NIGHT 9pm Monday - Mythic+ Finish up any weekly things before reset. Tuesday - Random Battlegrounds Wednesday - RBG NIGHT 9pm Thursday - Guild War Games / Random Battlegrounds Friday - WPVP 9pm Saturday - Open day for random events. We use Discord for most of our guild planning and voice chat. Feel free to join that and come check us out beforehand if you'd like! https://discord.gg/bYQQ5hQKiche4 Jan 11
Jan 3 Christmas poem from TBC hi, i used to play on eredar back in early-mid tbc, and i was looking thru my old alt, and stumbled onto, something a old friend sent me for Christmas back then. i thought id share it, they signed it, i don't know if anyone knows them or knew them but its worth a little nostalgia if anyone did. its a poem, split into 3 parts. https://imageshack.com/i/poTfrsN7j https://imageshack.com/i/pm6W7vClj https://imageshack.com/i/poogDgRij p.s. i think the guild might have been M Y T H inc, they were inSteven0 Jan 3
Dec 27 @ Gorefiend. Dropping by to see if any Wings of gold guild peeps still play. Thinking about moving back, and would like to play with friends from way back when. Tbc, wolk days that is lol.Mochicken0 Dec 27
Dec 7 old school wildhammer looking for old friends heya I'm back after 5 years of being out of it and seeing whos still around. used to be in guilds like nex addo and last attempt before transferring as a guild off. anyone still around?Leonidás0 Dec 7
Nov 19 [ A ] paying for +15 [ A ] looking for a +15 key carry for achievement paying well ! on ally side . gorefiend serverEclipz0 Nov 19