Exodar and Medivh

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
1d LGBT CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with almost 2000 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish! From all over the world :) you never where is your other half! Nacil0 1d
2d LFG BFA Questing,Raiding, and Dungeons Looking for established active guild for new expansion.Zodyak2 2d
3d [H] Third Shift Workers For Morning Raids [Horde]<Red Eye Raiders> We're a small group of seasoned raiders looking to raid the only time available to third shift employees. This is a new guild but we've all had experience as raid leads and guild masters. We're currently looking to fill our core team and need all roles for BFA. Raid times will be 9am-12pm EST Tuesdays and Thursdays *We can be reached at* Bnet: Beckybigguns #1872 Discord: Hematomer #0579 (Also we're into mythic 5s most mornings too.)Hematomer5 3d
3d WTF Blizzard WTF, Blizzard. I have been trying to post things on these forums. This is not the first time it has happened. I edit my own posts..most times before I "create topic". This has happened on few occasions ins the last month. I complete the post. I hit "Create topic" and then...nothing.Battlecattle0 3d
6d "A Beginning, pt.3" for Amanda <Exile> It did not take long for Cairne Bloodhoof to notice this force of rage, torment and anger. All the social circle of Druids talked about the young bull. Cairne Bloodhoof was not concerned with the druidic yammerings. He knew what he had. He knew he could turn this ball of rage into a tool. He could work him like the forge and make a weapon. A Brave so fierce, so intense, this young bull will not just be a Tauren Brave, but a Horde Warrior. It was around 4 yrs prior to maturity year to the naming of this young bull that Cairne had sent him on a mission. The misson was to "deal with" the Quillboar uprising near Camp Narache at the Brambleblade Ravine. Not only did the young bull kill the Quillboars, grab their plans of attack on the Tauren but, he easily dispacthed Chief Sharptusk Thornmantle. His ways were so brutal that he brought the head, as proof, of the now dead Chief back to the Brave named Windfeather. His prowess was so grim, intense and bloody well brutal; he nearly committed genocide on the whole Quillboar tribe at Brambleblade Ravine.Battlecattle4 6d
Aug 12 "A Beginning pt.6" for Amanda <Exiles> "Eitrigg, may the Earthmother smile upon you" bellowed Cairne to Eitrigg from outside of the High Chieftain's hut at the highest mesa on the bluffs. "May the Earthmother smile upon you, High Chieftain Cairne Bloodhoof", Eitrigg responded with a smile, as Eitrigg walked up pulling a large flask out of his sack attached to his belt. "What brings you to Thunderbluff, my old firend?" Cairne questioned. "I had to deliver some arcanite to Karn Stonehoof. I, also, needed to get out of the Throne Room in Orgrimmar. I brought some Cuergo's Gold" Eitrigg explained holding up the flask in his right hand. "with the worm?" Cairne quickly interrupted, hoping for the right answer. With a sheepish grin, "of course" Eitrigg finished explaining. Upon stepping in to the massive hut and stepping inside further, "I figured we could use the pipe, drink a few a bit and talk of new recruits coming out of Bloodhoof Village, Camp Narache and Camp Taurajo. It is coming up to that season where we need new recruits for the Horde." Eitrigg further explained. "Well, we have the normal crop of druids, shamans and hunters, but this one young bull. He is 4 years to young, but has already completely the Rites up until our final Rites of the Earthmother." boasted Cairne. At about this time, Baine Bloodhoof stormed into the High Chieftains hut all a fluster and with complaint. "Father" Baine said to nearly a shout. "You can not believe what the young bull has done!" Baine finished with a disgust in his voice. "I see you have lost yourself and have become familiar in front of my esteemed guest and without knocking, Baine Bloodhoof." replied Cairne with a condemning tone. Upon gathering himself and feeling embarrassed and noticing Eitrigg, "My forgiveness High Chieftain and to you Lieutenant Eitrigg." Baine exclaimed with hand on heart and bowing head slightly. Eitrigg took the honorific and bowed back to Baine and looked out the entrance and grinned to himself noticing there was no door to which to knock upon.Battlecattle0 Aug 12
Aug 12 "A Beginning pt.5" for Amanda <Exiles> The venerable Blackrock Orc Warrior Eitrigg was in Thunderbluff. He needed to get some arcanite bars delivered to Karn Stonehoof. Karn's newest task aside from finding apprentices in Mulgore was to start making axe heads out of arcanite. The task at hand was a normal one for the Master Blacksmith. Karn always liked working with more exotic and rare metals, as well as teach new apprentices the trade. Eitrigg could have tasked the job to the numerous Master Blacksmiths in Orgrimmar, yet Eitrigg needed to get away from Orgrimmar. He liked getting out of Orgrimmar once and awhile and enjoyed going to Thunderbluff. So, he used the excuse that this was a special mission and only he could task himself with it. Clearly, this was not true. Any well guarded or even decently guarded caravan could have safely made it to Mulgore, let alone Thunderbluff. Aside from making a delivery and getting out of Orgrimmar, Eitrigg wanted to share the pipe and some Cuergo's Gold with Cairne. Eitrigg confident in knowing where the old High Chieftain was, he rarely left. Cairne was standing just outside of his massive multi-layered thick Kodo hide and huge timbered hut, as per usual. Well respected among all of Azeroth leaders, Cairne was wise, strong and very tough. Not to many Warriors of any faction wanted to take Cairne on in a one on one battle, even at this old age. Some say Cairne could not be bested, especially in his youth.Battlecattle0 Aug 12
Aug 10 "A Beginning. pt.4" for Amanda <Exiles> When news reached Cairne of the young bull's destructive nature of the Quillboars, he sent a message to Morin Cloudstalker and his son Baine. This was a test. The young bull was passing the normal "Rites" that were given all youths. The Rites of Strength, Rites of Vision, Rite of Wisdom, and then lastly, Rites of the Earthmother. Cairne wanted to know how far this young bull would go and what his limitations were. So, Baine needed a message sent to the Gnolls and found that this young bull was very eager to do so. After and exchange with the Dwarves at Bael'dun, Baine needed someone to send a message. He sent a shaman translator with the young bull that could speak Dwarven quite well, for this was a delicate matter between the Bronzebeards and Baines diplomatic ways. Morin Cloudstalker had no care and held no compunction of what needed to be done to The Venture Co. exploitation in Mulgore. Their anti-Earthmother and greedy ways have long passed their stay in Mulgore. She had had enough of these lowlife scum, especially after poisoning the water for their desires for oil, gold and wealth. Cairne sending her some muscle could definitely be a benefit and not diplomatic disaster. In no time flat, This young bull brought back news of his spoils. After sending a translator with the young bull, Baine found out that the young bull not only broke almost every pick axe. He just about killed all the dwarves, save the ones that escaped. The young bull killed every Gnoll, as word reached Baine. The young bull found a bow up by Camp Naranche and this bull learned how to use it very effectively. He combined martial prowess with that of the silent and stealthiness of the bow. As well as finding a bow, the young bull found a battle axe that was in the care of Chief Sharptusk. It was beaten, the handle was cracked in places, it was dull, and the blade had pits from rust. Since Sharptusk was no longer a threat or alive, the young bull decided it was his axe now. The affinity for the 2 handed battle axe was born that day for the young bull. After some assistance from Marjak Keenblade, the handle was replaced, it was sharpened, cleaned and oil. It would never be a great blade, but it would be the tool of the trade until the young bull could find another. When it came to Morin Cloudstalker's task, for young bull, this was more pleasing than destroying the Quillboar. The young bull loved killing Supervisor Fizsprocket and the rest of The Venture Company. Tho, he was not a Druid or a Shaman, he still had love for his parents and their ways. He felt, like Morin, that these greedy exploiters were a tax on the land and the young bull had no problems collecting for Morin and the Earthmother.Battlecattle0 Aug 10
Aug 10 Exodar and Medivh Horde Community So let's try out this new community feature and bring trade chat everywhere! https://blizzard.com/invite/AX7YjZMTR0wHeartsaflame0 Aug 10
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 9 Server Discord Me and some others are hosting a server discord for horde side, this is for anyone to join including those not in guilds. This server will be used to help people find others on server to farm pets, mounts, spam dungeons, quests and world quests. This will be moderated by a trusted select group of gms on server so it will not be used to favor people to join a guild or leave one just to be on discord. The server will also be moderated and alot heavier then the troll chat on server to keep out the drama queens and whiners who want to start fights over stupid crap or use it to attack other people or guilds. Bans will be permanent so 1 strike and your out permantly. For info to discord <links will expire even the ones that are suppose to never expire so will have to ask for links as one will not be posted> and info on code of conduct hit me up, will list all moderators when it is fully set up n people are assigned. Server is up now and a few already on it.Wildwolfs5 Aug 9
Aug 9 What ever happened to.. What ever happened to... What ever happened to people talking on Medivh forums? I do not know how it was on Exodar, but I am sure it was the same. Mostly, all I see is recruiting posts and blah blah blah. No one talks about anything anymore. This saddens the War Cow a.k.a. the Pug King.Battlecattle33 Aug 9
Aug 8 LTB a Heroic Arugus Kill before 8/14 Just returned from a long over due break from this game and would like to get this done before 8/14. Please message me price, or if your just cool people carrying other players to get mount. Thanks for your time in advance!Lexingtin0 Aug 8
Aug 6 Lonely Wolf Clan - Community I thought it might be an interesting idea to create a community for players who are currently on Exodar and Medivh that are currently playing solo or are in guilds that may just not be as active as they would like when they play. Additionally, it would be open to anyone, including guilds, to join for recruiting new players or just looking to have another chat option. As mentioned, it's an open community and all are welcome. if you have a recommendations or suggestions, please let me know. Thanks. https://blizzard.com/invite/K9Poq43t07DDrunkardz6 Aug 6
Aug 4 "A beginning pt.2" For Amanda <Exiles> The young bull often fought with his nature loving parents. He was so far from their spectrum. He was not as intelligent. He often choose words that killed the heart than those that healed wounds. He was often alone. His parents were at a loss. They thought they did right. The followed the Earth Mother. Prior to marriage, they talked about courting how with their combined abilities would surely create an Archdruid. Unfortunately for them, their views, ideas and beliefs would be shattered. The young bull felt like he was against the world. He would snap at the sound of a breaking twig. He would use physical violence to prove a point, rather than words. He was very proficient in all weapons range, and martial. He had a true affinity for heavy 2 handed waraxes and polearms. The dismayed parents would watch him, often silently weep as their young bull would, snap off limbs of trees and watch him swing the hefty limbs in the air. In their eyes, he committed atrocities. In his eyes, he was fighting an internal war and practiced for the Fourth War.Battlecattle2 Aug 4
Aug 4 "A beginning" For Amanda <Exiles> In the sleepy caldara is an area where the famed Taurens have made their home that is now known as Mulgore. After Thrall saved the peaceful nomadic Tauren tribes from the aggressive Centaurs. Cairne settled his druidic, shamanic people in the ancient caldara and now fertile land of Mulgore. Using the natural occuring bluffs, the Taurens built massive wooden and rope elevators to detract any Centaur invasion. They named these bluffs Thunderbluff, a Tauren city where the Hunters gather to feast. A place where Shamans and Druids practice thier earth magic and communions. During the Second War of Alliance and Horde, A bull calf was born. Ramuul Runetotem and the calf's parents were disappointed on the sight of this young bull for, he had none of the druidic or shamanistic ability. In his very early years, this disappointment was even more solidified by this bull's anger, rage, and fierceness. His parents, being very respected and honored, hoped they would have created a druid to be a prodigy of Ramuul, Malfurion or even Cenarius. This would not be.Battlecattle2 Aug 4
Aug 3 LF BS Khorium Champion Hi i was looking for a BS on exodar/medivh who knows how to make a khorium champion sword. anyone know anyone?Lorilas1 Aug 3
Aug 1 Any Cross Server Guilds on Medivh-Exodar? Any Cross-Server (multiple server) Guilds on Medivh? Looking to join a large community with multilpe servers under their umbrella. I'm in one already but they dont have a guild on Medivh-Exodar. I'll never go back to a regular guild in my opinion.... unless I can't find one. Thank you for any help or suggestions!Olgray2 Aug 1
Jul 30 Looking for casual Horde guild... Hey folks. Here's another looking for a guild post to brighten your day. Straight and to the point, I'm looking for a mature horde guild that's casual and has at least a few members playing around the time that I do, which is after 10 PM PST most days of the week. I do sneak on from time to earlier, but it's unplanned due to family. At the same time, I'm hoping to find a guild that isn't just hundreds of people. I'm not necessarily looking for a small guild but at least where people kind of know the others in the guild over time. As I mentioned, I'm a casual player and don't raid outside of LFRs. Not saying that I wouldn't if given the opportunity, but I just don't have enough play time and my schedule is typically not ideal for it. However, I'm typically happy to help where I can and it would be nice to run dungeons with guildies vs LFG. My main is a warrior, but I also have a druid at 110. There are a few other alts but not max level as of yet. That's about it. Thanks for your time.Drunkardz0 Jul 30
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 29 Day 1 player LF BfA progression guild Like the title says, I've been playing a long time and, after opting out of progression during Legion, I'm in the market for a raid guild. I have [A Legendary Campaign], so you pick my BfA main. Mage and Pally Horde side, all others on Alliance.Guisseppe0 Jul 29
Jul 28 Active Chat? So, i'm still feeling my way around, what I consider, the "New WoW" experience. One of the things i used to enjoy was seeing familiar names in a common chat group (Global, trade, local, etc..). The default chat settings I have include most of those channels, but rarely are there individuals engaged in any type of conversation on Medivh. I would summarize this is a result of any of the following: alternate chat channel that everyone uses, that I simply do not know; population lull between expansions; guild chat or solo play being the predominate style of chat nowadays; very low population and disengaged realm community. Are any of those accurate? CenCenemo1 Jul 28
Jul 27 LGBTIQ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with almost 150 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil1 Jul 27
Jul 27 Returning Player LFG Hey folks. I've been on an extended AFK and have recently re-subbed and purchased the BFA expansion. I am currently casually leveling up, and look forward to poking around once the expansion drops. I am East Coast NA, have too many years of both competitive raiding (server first/world first, etc..) , and casual game-play to mention, and am completely lost in the transition between Legion and BFA; but am enjoying it thus far! My "main" is on Medivh, and I really do not intend on transferring servers, unless I meet a group of folks that I gel with. Are there any moderately serious NA Horde guilds building a roster for BFA that would need an additional dps? Keep in mind, i'd most likely need guidance until I get my feet back under me, but I'm a fairly quick study and dedicated to enjoying the game... Reach out! Cenemo.Cenemo2 Jul 27
Jul 27 Currently looking for a new guild Im a good tank. i tank with a dk and pally and sometimes a warrior. lf a guild and or new friends who raid do instances and what not.Íllûsìøñ1 Jul 27
Jul 25 <Exiles> [A] LF DPS TL;DR <Exiles> is looking to fill out our roster with some strong pure DPS classes for BFA. And if you feel like reading further: About Us We are an 11-year-old raiding guild with consistent leadership. We consider ourselves semi-casual in that we only raid 2 nights a week, but our aim is always progression. We focus primarily on Heroic progression, but we will occasionally venture into the scary land of Mythics provided we have the time, interest, and people. We are not bleeding-edge and never will be, but we expect raiders to come prepared, fully gemmed and enchanted, with knowledge of the fights we will be working on. **Ideal candidates would be those individuals who prefer a more casual schedule, have a more serious attitude towards raiding, but who also understand that not everyone learns at the same pace. We are looking for people who enjoy pushing progression, but who aren't going to rage, whine, complain, or generally be a jerk when wipes happen. Basically, we are looking for a specific subset of the WoW population. A needle in a haystack, if you will.** Our main raid days and times are Wednesdays and Mondays, 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM Our ALT raid team raids on Tuesdays 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM (optional but all are welcome) About You: - A consistent, reliable DPS who is interested in ONLY playing a DPS role in our main raid. We have enough tanks and healers - Able to perform your role in a raid environment while maximizing your DPS as well as executing mechanics (good situational awareness.) - Have logs that we can glance at to see where your performance lies Once again, we are NOT a hardcore guild, and we are not looking for perfection, elitists, @ssholes, entitled people, or people who consistently make excuses for their performances. While we ARE looking for solid, reliable players, we prefer people who will fit within our team dynamic. We laugh and joke around with each other but also know when to shut up and kill bosses. If you think you'd be interested, please send a message or in-game mail to one of the following officers, and we'll be thrilled to talk with you. Amanda (Solaeris#1132) Zysca Tiakatt Smithers Thank you for your interest! *Points will given for a sexy foreign accent.*Amanda5 Jul 25
Jul 24 3/11Mxp Rdruid LF a serious raiding guild BFA I play rdruid since MOP I really enjoy druid. im looking for a serious raiding guild for BFA i took a break from pve in legion cause it was hard to find a healer spot. any time works for me if interested in talking please add me Shawna#11556 I wanna stay ally but doesnt matter the realm ill xfer :)Idk0 Jul 24
Jul 23 level 13 Tauren Druid looking for guild. Anyone got room in their guild (preferably a guild with people that do lots of quests to help me level up just in time for "battle for azeroth." I plan on reaching level 100 at least (natural way by doing quests and farming mats like my Main Rogue and my Alt Warrior). So if your a guild that has a lot of people that do quests on Medivh please consider me or give me a run through so I can show you I'm serious about gaming. -DruidywoodDruidywood2 Jul 23
Jul 21 Ex&Md Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 15 [A] Distinct Advantage LFM + BFA <Distinct Advantage> is an Alliance PvE guild located here on Exodar/Medivh. The members of Distinct Advantage pride ourselves on our ability to progress through difficult content while maintaining a fun and casual atmosphere. Despite a limited schedule, we aim to progress through Mythic content. Our guild is a tight-knit group based on friendship, mutual cooperation, and a commitment to a drama-free atmosphere. Currently we are 1/11 Mythic Antorus and are currently recruiting to fill some core raid spots for mythic and going forward into BFA. *** What you can expect *** • Intelligent and reliable leadership with years of experience. • A casual and relaxing raid environment while maintaining progression through game content. We work on difficult content while trying to enjoy the challenge instead of letting it stress you out. *** What we expect from our members *** • Mastery of your class and doing research to make sure you continue to be at the top of your game. SHOW ME DEM BIG NUMBERS! • The ability to research and learn a fight’s mechanics before we encounter it together as a guild. • Reliability in raid attendance. We only raid two nights a week so we need to depend on you to be there when the guild needs you, barring real life issues that can happen to everyone on occasion. • Voice communications. It is not necessary that you have to speak but we do distribute instructions and raid calls this way. (Currently we use Discord) *** Guild Information *** Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30pm-11:00pm EST Current Progression: 1/11 Mythic Antorus. *** Recruitment Needs *** Healers: Disc Priest Melee DPS: Any Class Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Hunter All classes will be considered, if interested please contact Eree#1705 We are looking for players who can perform at a mythic level, but also fit into our guild socially. We tend to avoid players who bring negativity to raid, regardless of their skill level. *** Contact Information *** If you have any questions regarding recruitment please feel free to contact me (battletag: Eree#1705) or any officers within Distinct Advantage (Iona, Eree, Thordaal).Doci8 Jul 15
Jul 12 [A] Looking for Late Night Guild Hi, I recently came back to WoW after a long break and am looking for a guild active at night [7PM-7AM EST] for the rest of the expansion and the next. My work schedule doesn't allow me to commit to full time raiding anymore, but I would like to have people to do stuff with (5 man Mythic+, occasional raiding and more casual content). Please let me know if you have new home for me !Firiann3 Jul 12
Jul 12 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less. -------------------- Moderator: Locking thread. Advertising carries for sale on realms other than your own violates forum advertising policies.Ilithiss3 Jul 12
Jul 10 WTS The Chosen LAST WEEK LAST WEEK FOR CHOSEN Simplicite of Korgath is selling The Chosen achievement with spots available this Wensday. We are a GOLD ONLY sales group and can take payment on any realm. The Chosen title and the transmog will be removed with prepatch so this could be your last chance. Roguenuke#1319 for info on how to reserve a spot. _________________________ Moderator Note: Advertisements for carries are to only be placed in your realm forum (standard spam rules apply for bumping the thread). Any posts outside of that or on realms that are not your own will be treated under the advertisement rules and subject to deletion. Please keep in mind carries are still not supported by Customer Support, if something goes wrong CS will be unable to recover any losses. Note: They still may investigate and take action on verified scams.Roguenuke1 Jul 10
Jul 3 Spellwing Mounts? Amanda from Exiles and myself would like to ask: * Is anyone interested in helping host a carry run for on server folks who do not have the capacity to get the mount? We were thinking Jul 25th at 9pm eastern. If we get enough helpful people, we will raffle (for free) off a couple of carries.Moirasha1 Jul 3
Jun 12 958 Ret LF Late Night Raiding Guild After playing this game pretty casually for a few years, I'm looking to expand my horizons and find a community to play with going into BFA. Not looking for a super hardcore guild, preferably two nights a week anywhere from 10pm-2am any day of the week. I have cleared all of normal and a few on heroic, so I don't have a whole lot of experience but I am willing to learn. Whether you're progressing through normal, heroic or mythic, I'm just looking for a group of people to have fun with. Feel free to message me in game or add me on Bnet Coolfam#1765. Thanks!Johnfkent1 Jun 12
Jun 12 Looking for Guild Hello folks, I've played WoW casually over the years with a group of friends that no longer play. I'm looking for a guild were I can get into raiding and run mythics ect for the remainder of Legion and into BFA. I've not done anything more than LFR as far as raids go in WoW, though I ran two different raid guilds over a period of 10 years in Everquest 2. Usually tank, but am at home on the rogue as well as a few other classes. I'm EST on Exodar and on pretty much every evening and most of the weekend. If interested feel free to mail me in game or message me at Braddak#1307 Thanks!Lugovoi2 Jun 12
Jun 12 958 Ret LF Late Night Raiding Guild After playing this game pretty casually for a few years, I'm looking to expand my horizons and find a community to play with going into BFA. Not looking for a super hardcore guild, preferably two nights a week anywhere from 10pm-2am any day of the week. I have cleared all of normal and a few on heroic, so I don't have a whole lot of experience but I am willing to learn. Whether you're progressing through normal, heroic or mythic, I'm just looking for a group of people to have fun with. Feel free to message me in game or add me on Bnet Coolfam#1765. Thanks!Johnfkent0 Jun 12
Jun 11 LTB H Argus Kill Just looking to get Argus for the mount before the prepatch hits, my Btag is Coolfam#1765, leave me a message there or message me in game. Thanks!Johnfkent0 Jun 11
Jun 9 Looking for a Guild [Joined SF] I am pretty new to the game. Just joined the Exodar server as I'm on the east coast and wanted to play alliance. Also the ping rate was nice. Im a casual player looking for a friendly guild to not only learn the game, but also do some shenanigans with. Super quick about me.. been in the military for 15 years. With that said, looking for a some maturity as well.Jameren6 Jun 9
Jun 1 Recruiting members for heroic progression. Greetings: My guild Swordhaven is currently recruiting a healer(monk/shaman/druid) and dps(ranged preferred) for ABT Heroic. I and my co-lead have personally cleared heroic three times. We want to form a strong and reliable team to start farming heroic so when BfA comes out, we can jump right into heroic ASAP. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday from 7:30 - 10:30 pm EST. There may be an optional third day on Sunday. All loot is personal, if loot is not needed then other members will roll to help gear everyone up. We reserve the right to decide if personalities, attitude, work ethic mesh well with the team, and may ask to step down. Please send in game mail to Strogathas or Korrogth on Exodar if interested.Korrgoth0 Jun 1
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 LTB full clear of current raid Anyone selling full clears of current raids? If so message me in game with prices and times.Warmapplepie0 May 23
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 20 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 20
May 17 [H] <Left Shark Sanctuary> recruiting: M-ABT! <Left Shark Sanctuary> is a mostly laid-back group of players with an eye for progression raiding. We have already cleared 2/11 M Antorus, and are looking for consistent raiders to help us progress further. We are currently in need of DPS! 950+ item level, Ahead of the Curve, and prior Mythic experience will get you immediate consideration. If you don't immediately meet these requirements, you are still welcome to inquire further. Joining the guild is NOT required--only consistent attendance! (But if you enjoy our company, you are welcome to join the guild as well. :D) Raid Information: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday - 9:00 to 11:30pm server time. (Invites go out at 8:45pm.) Please contact Ahron or Nelaphim in-game, or leave a reply (preferably as your main) with questions and/or contact information.Ahron1 May 17
May 7 LF Guild Looking for a new home for the upcoming xpac. Looking to get back into raiding as well. Took a few years off raiding due to work and family time constraints. Adult guild is a must, have no time or patience for little kid mentality. I like to have fun raiding, but I come from a background of discipline and order. Not only from the RL but everyone in the group. Let me know who you are and I will look you up.Shandrei1 May 7
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
Apr 19 Attention Collectors I have recently found some items that are no longer obtainable within WoW. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in purchasing them. x30 Rough Arrow 1.3 Mil x1 Small Quiver 450kJéwéls1 Apr 19