Exodar and Medivh

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
21h <BTDT> Back and recruiting <Been There Downed That> Was a 10 man that started out cata strong with a t11 rank of US16th before disbanding. We came back together on US-Exodar raiding 4 days a week 9-12 EST Mon-Thurs, and in a few months finished the tier with a US31 heroic sha kill. After throne of thunder we went our separate ways but several of us stayed in contact in real life ventures. We are looking for top caliber raiders who know their class inside and out and have extensive hard mode raiding experience. Goals are finishing t21 in a timely manner and forming a core croup of close knit raiders to push top 20US in the next expansion on a 3 day raid schedule. 9-12 EST Tues-thurs. Always recruiting top parsing dps, regardless of class! Add #dlyw1120 or #theholybamf#1186 to chat. Currently working on website.Dlyw2 21h
1d 2 old guys LF new home Morning, A HPal/Lock friend and I BDK/Ele Shm/Mnk used to raid on Medivh way back when (Impervious in WOTK - Cata), raided horde for MOP, WOD and the first half of Legion. After a break we've recently came back and started the gear farm to get to non-liability status (930ish). We are former serious raiders looking for a more laid back environment (2-3 raid nights EST), are personally competitive with each other and strive for the 90+ % on WoL when we raid and just want to find a good group of folks to hang out with, do some H raids (maybe a mythic boss or two) and some mythic+'s. We are both very capable and willing to play whichever toon a raid would require. Thank you for your comments....Vandr0 1d
5d What ever happened to.. What ever happened to... What ever happened to people talking on Medivh forums? I do not know how it was on Exodar, but I am sure it was the same. Mostly, all I see is recruiting posts and blah blah blah. No one talks about anything anymore. This saddens the War Cow a.k.a. the Pug King.Battlecattle20 5d
5d (H) Battlecatle is looking for... Battle cattle is looking for changes in the social dynamic in the game. Battle cattle is looking for aplace in the raiding, PvP and reputation grind as well as a fishing buddy. Battle cattle is looking for Orcs, Trolls,Goblins, or Blood Elves to not turn him into the Orgrimmar butcher and meat packing plant. Battle cattle is an old bull that done a lot, seen many things, and is not ready for pasture or butcher. Oh and Battle cattle is not looking for a new guild. So, when you see the O.G. PugKing, the War Cow, aka BC, /wave at ol' Battle cattle. Please do not /moo at Battle cattle. He does not like it. He may just /spit you. Battle cattle however still likes to /train.Battlecattle2 5d
Nov 29 [A] <Disturbia> 1/9 Mythic ToS Recruiting Disturbia is recruiting mature raiders and social members for Legion. Who we are: Disturbia is an adult guild (21+). Our primary focus is providing raiding of all levels in a friendly, “no rage”, environment. The motto for our teams has been: “We’re here to BOTH have fun and kill bosses”. We want raiding to be a fun and respectful environment while still progressing. While our focus is on raiding, social members are certainly welcome! There are plenty of things to do from grouping up for mythic dungeons to prize giveaways and transmog contests. With over 300 distinct accounts and over 900 characters in guild, there are always people on – no matter what time of day you usually play. What we are looking for: Anyone 21+ who is mature and respectful to others in game is welcome to join. Raid teams will have more specific requirements. We also have weekly, open invitation “fun runs” where the only requirement to join is a very easily reachable minimum item level. Our Raid Teams: Bonkers: Currently 1/9 Mythic ToS. Generally speaking, we aim to clear heroic and kill a few mythic bosses each tier. During the final tier, we shoot for clearing mythic before the prepatch. We are currently recruiting for Antorus. Current raid times are Sunday/Tuesday from 8-11p. Contact Raffie-Medivh or Fibbs-Medivh for more information. Stats Buff: Currently 9/9 Heroic ToS. This team is also a very competitive team which shows what a deep roster you can find at Disturbia. A very laid back and fun group that exemplifies Disturbia’s goal of finding the balance of killing bosses while still having fun. Contact Taner-Medivh for more information. Current raid times are Wednesday and Monday, 8-11pm. Weekly Fun Run: Currently occurs on Fridays from 8-11pm server. This is a casual, fun event for our more social members as well as alts from other static teams. Currently, this team is running Normal and Heroic ToS. Invites are open with minimal requirements. Other Activities: With such a large roster there is always something going on: mythic dungeons, challenge modes, or just grouping up to help each other out. We’ll occasionally have contests, prize giveaways, and other fun events. How to Apply: Contact any member in game (/who Disturbia) and they should be able to direct you to someone who can extend an invite. Prospective raiders should also apply at http://www.disturbiaguild.com.Raffie5 Nov 29
Nov 29 (H) Decoy 6/11 H Antorus lf dps Decoy is currently looking for a few ranged dps to join our raid group for Antorus! We're a Semi-casual group of players who are currently 11/11 N 6/11 H Antorus. We are not only looking for raiders but for individuals or groups to add to our community as well! Primarily looking for but not limited to the following: Holy Paladin Resto Druid Mage Balance Druid Hunter Spriest Our raid times are Wednesday and Sunday 7:30 to 11:00 pm EST We have members of all play styles whether its hardcore or casual play you're seeking. We dont just play WoW, we also tend to jump onto other games in our spare time ranging from Diablo to Rocket League hots or Pubg. We are more than willing to accept players of all skill levels/classes/specs so feel free to message one of us in game and see if we're a good fit for you! Check with immarichard or Boombawks via mail or ingame whisper at any time. P.s. We're swing shift friendly and open to working with your schedule when possible so dont be afraid to ask!Talvynger35 Nov 29
Nov 16 110 and beyond Well, B.C. has made it to 110. I have made on 2 other toons, but quit before Emerald Dream raid. Since hitting 110, I am able to almost get an ilevel of 880, TW Wrath dungeons were kind to me. I must say that I love the Blacksmith and Mining quests. I have some other things that I want to clear before immersing myself into PvP BGs.Battlecattle0 Nov 16
Nov 9 941 AoTC Guardian Druid 941 AoTC Guardian Druid looking for a strong, solid guild with an established raid core. Alliance or Horde, it doesn't really matter to me so long as the guild is active, social, and engaged and does more than just raid log and has about a 6-9 hour/week raid schedule. My ideal times would be 9pm EST till whenever, or anytime during the day from 9am on until about 3pm. Aside from that, mostly looking for that great group of people who enjoy the game and know how to have fun. Any questions, comments, or inquiries....feel free to hit me up anytime. BTag: Proteansoul#1851 Discord: Monsta!#9407Dahmonsta0 Nov 9
Nov 6 [A] Looking for Late Night Guild Hi, I recently came back to WoW after a long break and am looking for a guild active at night [7PM-7AM EST] for the rest of the expansion and the next. My work schedule doesn't allow me to commit to full time raiding anymore, but I would like to have people to do stuff with (5 man Mythic+, occasional raiding and more casual content). Please let me know if you have new home for me !Firiann0 Nov 6
Oct 24 [A] <Exiles> 9/9H, 9/9N ToS LF DPS TL;DR <Exiles> 9/9H ToS (9/9N) is looking to fill out our roster with some strong pure DPS classes for Antorus and beyond. And if you feel like reading further: About Us We are a 10-year-old raiding guild with consistent leadership. We consider ourselves semi-casual in that we only raid 2 nights a week, but our aim is always progression. We focus primarily on Heroic progression, but this tier, our aim is to push some more mythics than in previous tiers. We are not bleeding-edge and never will be, but we expect raiders to come prepared, fully gemmed and enchanted, with knowledge of the fights we will be working on. **Ideal candidates would be those individuals who prefer a more casual schedule, have a more serious attitude towards raiding, but who also understand that not everyone learns at the same pace. We are looking for people who enjoy pushing progression, but who aren't going to rage, whine, complain, or generally be a jerk when wipes happen. Basically, we are looking for a specific subset of the WoW population. A needle in a haystack, if you will.** Our main raid days and times are Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM Our ALT raid team raids on Wednesdays 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM (optional but all are welcome) About You: - A consistent, reliable DPS who is interested in ONLY playing a DPS role in our main raid. We have enough tanks and healers - Able to perform your role in a raid environment while maximizing your DPS as well as executing mechanics (good situational awareness.) - Have logs that we can glance at to see where your performance lies Once again, we are NOT a hardcore guild, and we are not looking for perfection, elitists, @ssholes, entitled people, or people who consistently make excuses for their performances. While we ARE looking for solid, reliable players, we prefer people who will fit within our team dynamic. We laugh and joke around with each other but also know when to shut up and kill bosses. If you think you'd be interested, please send a message or in-game mail to one of the following officers, and we'll be thrilled to talk with you. You may also submit an application via our forums, located here --> http://exilesguild.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7 Solaeris (Solaeris#1132) Zysca Tiakatt Smithers Thank you for your interest! *Points will given for a sexy foreign accent.*Solaeris12 Oct 24
Oct 10 [A] <Jynxed> is recruiting,Tu/W/Su 8-11pmEST Jynxed is a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a very laid back and drama-free raid environment. Our focus is on having fun and making forward progression. We are never going to be a top progression guild and don't strive to be. The core of the raid has been playing together for more than 3 years, 2 years in Rift and 1 year in WoW. We have a diverse mix of players that all enjoy playing with each other. We are currently recruiting players of all classes/roles for Mythic progression. Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed/Sun 8-11pm EST Raid Progression: 3/9 Mythic ToS Raiders are judged primarily on 4 factors: Attendance - Minimum 75% attendance is required but 90%+ is preferred. Preparation - Must have knowledge and expertise of rotations necessary for each raid fight. Also must know strats and watched videos for progression fights. Performance - Mechanics! You must be able to stay alive to be able to help the raid. DPS is also important but only when the raid is faced with DPS checks/enrage timers. Personality - Ultimately we're looking for people that we enjoy raiding with. Miscellaneous Info Loot System - Suicide Kings (KonferSK). It's simple to use, friendly to new raiders and loot gets distributed evenly. If you are interested in joining Jynxed, please message me. My battlenet ID is Techyon #1157.Téchymoon4 Oct 10
Oct 5 [A]<Archon> 4/9 M ToS LFM!!! About Archon Archon was begun in September 2008 by an original group of close friends from a hardcore raiding guild. We are the OLDEST running guild on our server and also formed by experienced former US Top performers officers that have been playing this game since Day 1 and a strong core who has been raiding together since the guild was formed. We are proud to say that we have and can achieve focused progression raiding with a very enjoyable friendly environment. We recognize that it is the friendships forged as a group that makes the group stronger for its raiding aspects. Enjoying your environment, learning to work together, and learning to improve together is the key to raiding success. What are we looking for? -Dedicated raiders who have great understanding of their class. -Raid aware and committed players. -Ability to adapt and learn quickly. -Players who enjoy working more as a team, than an individual. We want to push for competitive progression always keeping a friendly and mature environment. Raiding Schedule Archon has a raiding schedule that pushes progression, but does not consume real life. We currently raid on a 3 night schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:00 pm - 11pm EST. Currently Recruiting: - Rogue - Mage - Shadow Priest - Ret and Holy Paladin - WW/MW Monk - Warlock - UH DK - Ele / Enh Shaman * Even if your class it's not listed we like to encourage anyone to apply, we are always looking for exceptional players! How to apply: Please visit us at: http://archonexodar.enjin.com/ and drop an application. If you have any questions or would like to speak with a officer in game, add one of us to your real ID:(GM) Tan#1506 or look for Tannhia Online. You can also contact our Officers Lilith (memz#1599), Orlha (Destroyer#1175), Neophyte (Jaron#1615), Mythruss (Myth#1108) or Amarndeus (maeru58#1545) in Bnet or in game. Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you! [i][/i]Tannhia17 Oct 5
Oct 5 [A] Chaos Theory 9/9H TOS is recruiting Chaos Theory is looking for members to add to our core group. Our goal is to clear heroic content weekly and push for some mythic bosses. We will be raiding Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. We are Currently 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. Message: Radén-Exodar (GM) Thæl-Exodar Muffinbutton-Exodar Via in game mail or tell. or Email at ChaosTheroyExodar@gmail.comMuffinbutton2 Oct 5
Oct 3 (A) Stormriders 9/9N 3/9H Stormriders looking for new dps members and one healer. All roles and specs considered. We raid 7pm until 9 or 10pm Eastern Time on Tues (normal raid for our guildies with less skill) Thursdays (heroic raid night). Exodar/Medivh Server Alliance We are working on heroic progression but nobody will yell at you. We joke around with each other and enjoy some light harrassment but nothing that makes a person uncomfortable. We are all adults. We are trying AOTC as a guild. 3/9 H and 9/9 N currently. Contact info: ZoeRain#1304 or TaylorMade#1249 We are limited on our progress with just 10 people. Looking for more to join our team.Zoerain1 Oct 3
Oct 2 940 Guardian Druid LF Guild Hey everyone, Just wanted to take a moment to leave this out there for anyone interested. As the title says, 940 Guardian Druid, with AoTC. Looking for active, social, and awesome guild with a consistent raid schedule. Would like to either farm heroic and progress mythic, or just progress through Mythic. I don't have any pulls yet on mythic bosses, but have familiarized myself with the fights and the additional mechanics present. Looking for something either 9pm or later, EST OR daytime raiding from 9am until around 2pm EST. Either work really. Looking for more than 'raid logging' as well. I would like to actually enjoy the people I'm clearing content with, and have a reason to want to log in. So social and engaged are equally important. If interested, by all means, please contact me through Discord or BTag. Btag- Proteansoul#1851 Discord- Big Bear#9407 Thanks!Bigbearclaws0 Oct 2
Sep 19 Bosncsw I'm finding this out from a friend of his but, we've lost a Brother in Arms.. or Fury rather. I apologize if Family or Friends of his had planned to inform, as I'm not sure if anyone in that situation remembers to tell one's gaming buddies or whatnot. Let us take a moment of silence in respect.Somedumbname1 Sep 19
Sep 13 To allies on Exodar and Medivh Would it kill you guys to let go of Tol Barad JUST ONCE, so I can get my freakin' leatherworking quest done?! I mean, MY GOD! Do you people honestly have nothing better to do all day, than deny Horde players access to that raid? You are so unbelievably ridiculous! Edit: Well, it looks like miracles do happen, because just now I FINALLY found the place under Horde control and finished the damn quest. Still, why did it have to take so damn long? I only needed it to happen ONE TIME!Zatana0 Sep 13
Sep 13 Crimson Chaos looking for raiders. Crimson chaos is looking for raiders to join our Friday and Saturday raid group running from 8-11 pm server. We are also looking for raid leaders for alt raid groups, preferable during the week or late night from 11pm server on. Please contact wildwolf in game for more info.Wildwolfs1 Sep 13
Aug 19 [H] <Disturbing the Peace> recruiting Raid Times: T/Th 830-11 EST/server Raid Style: Semi-hardcore Progression: 9/9N 7/9H Tos We are a guild of elite raiders with an impressive amount of end game raiding experience dating back to Vanilla/ TBC. Our goal is to build a raiding team of consistent, high performance players. Recruitment needs: RDPS - High MDPS - High(except DKs) Tanks - switch dps/fill tank Healers - 2-3 slots available We would like to add more RDPS, but all exceptional players are welcome. Prior raiding experience is not necessary, new players willing to learn are also encouraged to inquire. We typically don't care about meters, as long as bosses are going in the ground and you are doing the mechanics. However, some fights are DPS checks and you may be asked to sit if you're under performing. Looting is personal, but sometimes we put it on master loot so tier tokens can be distributed to those still needing them. We NEVER use a loot council, DKP, or any addons for loot. Everything is open roll MS/OS. Attendance is not mandatory, however spots will be given to those that are regularly showing up. Our raids are typically low key and low stress. We run high mythic plus keys weekly. We have done up to +17. If you think you might be the right fit for us and/or you want to expand your end game experience please contact me. Contact me: bnet- Kashmir#1106 discord- Kashmir#9480Shahmina3 Aug 19
Aug 18 LF Horde Guild Hey all. TL:DR, I was horde originally, went ally to play with some friends, they are gone now. I want to come home! I am not looking for progression raiding, but I am not against working through normal and maybe even heroic. Mainly looking for a guild that is active but semi-casual. Preferably one with folks who are laid back and easy going. I would bring a DK, Druid, lock, and maybe a hunter, and I am capable of running all three roles fairly well. All are around 890-895 right now. Thanks all!Finerus0 Aug 18
Aug 10 Leveling Squad Looking for a group (5 in all) that would like to start with a level 1 and would want to grind to 110 as a group. With a whole group we would have instant ques. I also think leveling with people is more fun and a better experience. I would also like for everyone to join in a discord aswell. So add me ok Btag Duke#1667 and comment if interested.Neldara0 Aug 10
Aug 8 [A] If you need a Heroic KJ kill (for free) Did your guild fall apart while you were attempting heroic Kil’Jaeden? Did you show up every day only to watch players dribble away because the kill wasn’t easy? Are you frustrated that you put in all those hours and have nothing to show for it? Ethos <Alliance> on Kargath has a dedicated healing core and several dps who are seeking individuals committed to killing heroic Kil’Jaeden. If you are one of those people who always shows up no matter what, we will take you and get you your kill. This kill is a matter of persistence more than anything else. The requirements for DPS are: ● Artifact power well beyond Concordance (most of us are Concordance 8 or 9) ● Ilvl beyond 920 (because, you know, health pool) ● DPS>800k (the boss needs to die) ● Perfect attendance during the attempts If you are a well-geared tank, we can shift roles around to accommodate you. What do we get out of this? We get our own heroic KJ kill. We lost a few key raiders who didn’t want to stick around for more attempts once we got into phase 3. What remains is a bunch of people who are committed to getting the job done. KJ Raids are Wednesday nights, 8-11 pm Eastern. Leave a message on the HK’J (Heroic Kil’Jaeden) Discord channel at https://discord.gg/YHYwvN by Monday evening to get an invite. We’ll check wowprogress first just to make sure you’re legit. Rules of Engagement: 1) If you look at the Discord Channel and we have fewer than 15 people signed up by Tuesday evening, you are under no obligation to show up on Wednesday, because we won’t be doing heroic KJ that night. If you’re bored and want to come and run something else with us anyways (e.g., alt runs) feel free. We’ll be doing something on Wednesday. 2) If we have 15 or more people signed up, it will be a heroic KJ run. In that event, if you sign up but don’t show up, your place will permanently be given to someone else (that is, you won’t be invited back the following week). If you show up but then we have to sit you for reasons outside your control (e.g., bad internet), you’ll be invited back. On another note, if you care about Mythic Plus, we generally run our +15’s on Sundays, 8-11 pm Eastern. If you’ve slogged through the Armageddons and Darkness of a Thousand Souls with us on Wednesday, you’re more than welcome to join us for Mythic Plus Sunday. Just whisper any of us for an invite around 8 pm Sunday, and we’ll try to slot you in. Finally, it probably goes without saying that if you like our vibe and want a mythic raiding home, we’re in the market for – ahem – some strategic replacements for the weakhearted souls who left. We love raiding. We hope you do, too.Bubblewraps1 Aug 8
Aug 3 Legacies Recruiting anyone that's on Exodar/Medivh for raids! Need more healers and tanks! Whisper anyone in the guild for more infoLightswift0 Aug 3
Jul 22 WTB Normal ToS Full clear As the title says..want to get a spot in raid group to clear ToS. Willing to pay 25K or other negotiable number. I am on EST... Respond to AnnaNovotna#1719Yserastrasza0 Jul 22
Jul 16 [A] <Raiders Reborn> Recruiting for Raids Raiders Reborn is one of Exodar's oldest guilds still raiding. The guild was founded in August of 2007, and we have been active since that time. Now we open our recruitment, which has been closed for some time. We are currently a 20 man guild. But we are trying to get more active players. So now's your chance to become a part of our guild. Raid Schedule: Fridays: 8PM - 12AM Saturdays: 7PM - 12AM Current progression: * Tomb of Sargeras 9/9N 2/9H * The Emerald Nightmare 7/7H * Trial of Valor 3/3H * The Nighthold 10/10H Recruitment for Legion: We are looking for ppl who want to raid and progress in Legion. Raid times will be the same as you can see further up. Preliminary openings for Legion are the following: * Tanks: 0 * Heals: 0 * RDPS: 3 * MDPS: 2 If your class is not listed we still encourage you to apply as our raid spots are competitive and will continue to be throughout Legion. Applications are kept confidential and will receive a response within 2 days of posting. For more information, contact Shammyhod, Watchmeheal or Elnara ingame.Elnara4 Jul 16
Jul 16 Looking for guild I'm looking for a guild to just hangout in right now am really good at gaming but have been on a brake from wow for a long time just came back to it but picking it up fast. Send me a message in game. I'm on the horde/ medivh name is onstepformanLinchman0 Jul 16
Jul 14 LF 2 Night a week raiding guild Two Hunters 880-890IL looking for a guild that raids some time between 7-12PM EST two days a week. Pref is non-weekends, both players know their class and keep current with raid info. Add Bayloc#1123 for more info!Baylöc2 Jul 14
Jul 13 Mexodarh Normal ToS FUN RUN This Sunday the 16th we will be hosting an open fun run of Normal Tomb of Sargeras. Ditch those BAD PUGS and come raid with some of your fellow mexodarhians! NO RAIDING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. We will explain the mechanics of fights as we progress through the raid. Everyone is welcome. https://discord.gg/ayNUhdf Join us in discord any time! PM me in game or Fhred/Pom/TodShahmina0 Jul 13
Jul 8 Server Discord Hello Fellow Mexodarhians. We have established a server discord for all things server related. Open to Horde and Alliance. Post guild recruitment, LFG, and memes. We are attempting to build a stronger community presence on server and we hope that you join us. https://discord.gg/8zRGw8vShahmina0 Jul 8
Jul 3 [A or H]LF mythic raiding guild Hey guys, My situation is a bit special so let me explain real quick. Im a 23 yo French dude living in London playing wow since years but due to work (i work as a dealer in a casino my shift is a pretty much all nigh shift with a mix of day shift) it make it nearly impossible to find a guild that will suit me. I have been trying to find a guild but it was always an issue mainly due to my working hours, so i then decided to move to US server to finally get a guild that suit my playing hours and then so have a proper progress. My experience so far on legion: -4/7 MM (before TOV came out) -4/10 MM -9/9 NM -5/9 HM I didn't choose a server yet since i am currently looking for a guild, but i will need a guild on East coast server, my ping will be too high on west coast. I didin't choose yet the spec i'll be playing for the guild, this will need to be discuss, i am very flexible about that, i'll play what the guild need. Over the years i have been playing mainly rogues, WW Monk and Havoc demon hunter is my current main. Pretty much always played melee but again i wouldn't mind play ranged if the guild needed so. What i look for: -Mythic raiding guild -Raid Thursday / Friday / saturday / sunday from 7-12 pm CEST My key power here is motivation understand that i left my EU account 915 DH and 7 other lvl 110, buy a new game to get into a guild where i can get decent progression, my progression as been slow down due to the fact that i couldn't find a proper guild with my schedule that why i decide to move to US. Here is my the armory of my main: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/elune/scoudy Here are my two lastest logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nH7rbf3GgqhVFz2x#fight=7&type=damage-done https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nH7rbf3GgqhVFz2x#fight=13&type=damage-done Feel free to answer on this threat i'll check frequently, as soon as we talk about it and we both side happy i'll boost my char to 110 and catch up with gear ap. I do not mind what server or faction it will be. Thanks for reading and i hope to talk to you soon :)Lfguuild0 Jul 3
Jun 19 [A] Distinct Advantage LF Heals ToS <Distinct Advantage> is an Alliance PvE guild located here on Exodar/Medivh. The members of Distinct Advantage pride ourselves on our ability to progress through difficult content while maintaining a fun and casual atmosphere. Despite a limited schedule, we aim to progress through Mythic content. Our guild is a tight-knit group based on friendship, mutual cooperation, and a commitment to a drama-free atmosphere. *** What you can expect *** Intelligent and reliable leadership with years of experience. A casual and relaxing raid environment while maintaining progression through game content. We work on difficult content while trying to enjoy the challenge instead of letting it stress you out. *** What we expect from our members *** Mastery of your class and doing research to make sure you continue to be at the top of your game. SHOW ME DEM BIG NUMBERS! The ability to research and learn a fight’s mechanics before we encounter it together as a guild. Reliability in raid attendance. We only raid two nights a week so we need to depend on you to be there when the guild needs you, barring real life issues that can happen to everyone on occasion. Voice communications. It is not necessary that you have to speak but we do distribute instructions and raid calls this way. (Currently we use Ventrilo) *** Guild Information *** Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30pm-11:00pm EST Progression: 7/7 Heroic and 4/7 Mythic EN. 3/3 Heroic ToV. 10/10 H 3/10 M NH Site: http://distinctadvantage.guildlaunch.com/ *** Recruitment Needs *** Healers: Resto Druid, MW Monk, Priest Disc or Holy All exceptional applications will be considered Take the time to fill out the Application on our site, and one of our officers will be in contact with you shortly. We are looking for players who can perform at a mythic level, but also fit into our guild socially. We tend to avoid players who bring negativity to raid, regardless of their skill level. *** Contact Information *** If you have any questions regarding recruitment please feel free to contact me (battletag: Eree#1705) or any officers within Distinct Advantage (Iona, Doci, Thordaal ).Doci0 Jun 19
May 16 Looking for a raiding guild. Looking for a raid group For heroic raiding. 904 DHDarksecrets3 May 16
May 13 Are you a leader? We're looking for one! Shattered Fates currently has two raid teams (4/10M and 10/10H) and we have people who are interested in a third. However, no one has so far stepped forward and indicated an interested in leading. If you think what you have to lead, please send me a message. Prior experience is nice, but not necessarily needed. :)Moirasha0 May 13
May 7 [H] Priest or Monk LF Raiding guild. Both Healers, monk is 881 and priest is 872iLvL. Looking for guild to raid with between 6-11 pm EST, any day. Have raided in past expansions, most recently WOD. Looking to get back in to it again.Musikmyesc5 May 7
May 7 Left Shark Sanctuary (H) Recruiting! Left Shark Sanctuary is recruiting! Currently: 10/10 Heroic 4/10 Mythic 2/3 Mythic ToV We are a casual progression guild looking for players for all tiers of difficulty and all playstyles. Our guild runs raids ranging from Heroic to Mythic. We have several raids per week, but our Mythic Raid Times are as follows: Tuesday, 9pm-11:30pm Wednesday, 9pm-11:30pm Thursday, 9pm-11:30pm These times allow us to progress at a reasonable pace while having an adult core of players that have real world responsibilities. Progression raiding is Tues-Thurs. Normal/Heroics are generally run on weekends, 8-11. We're taking any and all players for most content. However, only players geared and skilled enough for Mythics will be taken to progression. Recruitment: All Roles Welcome Currently Interested in: Ranged DPS Melee DPS If you're interested in applying, please message me on Banaritaz#1572. I'm on most days after 7pm EST. Current toons I can be found on: Syde-Exodar Implicated-Exodar - Willing to pay for server transfers for qualified players.Banaritaz11 May 7
Apr 25 [A] New guild <Full Armor> - Family Friendly Just starting new guild on Exodar-Medivh realmgroup Alliance side - "Full Armor" Looking for people who are willing to be "family friendly" in guild chat. This means rated PG-13 and below language and conversation topics. This is a fresh guild so we're leveling, doing dungeons, etc. The goal long term will be raiding and battlegrounds. Contact me in-game or you can twitter me IRL @wintargz . Thank you and have a great day.Waulis0 Apr 25
Apr 25 902 hpally LF mythic progression guild Paladin: Holy ALLIANCE Cleared: 7/7H (AoTC), 3/3H (AoTC), 10/10H (AoTC) Btag: Talsong#1400 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21511078/latest/#metric=hps https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/128249/ Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/He%C3%ACl%C3%ACg/simple Dates and Times: Monday through Thursday, can start at 7pm EST and go up to midnight EST Looking to start mythic and push it. Not willing to faction change.Heìlìg0 Apr 25
Apr 4 LF Prices for Normal/Heroic Nighthold Carry Hello, I'm wanting to finish up the Balance of Power questline and I will need to run Normal (or higher) Nighthold in order to complete it. My guild's raiding team is going through some issues right now and I'm not able to get into most pugs (and I don't feel comfortable leading one myself unless I've run the raid before). Wanting to see what the prices are for a Normal Nighthold carry, I'm wanting to do it on this character. Only wanting to pay in WoW gold, thank you! Edit: Also willing to pay for a Heroic Nighthold carry instead if the prices aren't too crazy although I would prefer to get a carry for Normal instead.Rubyslays2 Apr 4
Apr 3 WTB Nighthold normal/heroic carry Looking for either a nighthold normal or heroic carry. Alliance - Medivh. Personal or Masterloot. Let me know what the cost would be and if there are any timeslots coming up. Thank youShaydan0 Apr 3
Apr 1 Paladin looking for guild (A) Hello there! Paladin 900 looking for a heroic raiding guild. Ret 892 Holy 889 I have knowledge on 6/10 HC fights very active and willing to learn and listen, friendly and helpful! Send me a pm in game or answer here so I can contact you! thanks for reading!Hyperborea2 Apr 1
Mar 11 Looking for pvp and mythics guild Hi, I have a healer monk and an affli lock, I love doing pvp and wouldnt mind doing mythics too, scheduled raids are probably not for me tho. But I'm up for anything that doesnt require me to be online every selected week night.Kenshinron0 Mar 11
Feb 28 WTB Guild on Medivh Looking to buy a guild, don't care about size, just need it to store reagents and whatnot. Add me on Btag Sarynn#1497Virelan0 Feb 28
Feb 13 [H] LF Home 3 RL friends returning to the game after very long hiatus. Dabbled in WoD but really have not played since WotLK. Ready to leave <Ready Check> our guild of 3. Classes - Pally, Warr and Mage What we ARE looking for 1. Knowledgeable and active bunch 2. Fun bunch, able to laugh at themselves, and wont tell me to watch my mouth when the curse words flow freely from it. Would prefer an older group of players. 3. improvement of gameplay experience through guild membership while also improving gearscore. What we are NOT looking for 1. A server transfer 2. A faction transfer, we are Horde. 3. A PvP guild 4. A guild that gives out participation trophies and hugs instead of working together or using their knowledge to help guildmates improve 5. A guild without a goal or the invite spammers 6. Forum and Chat Trolls, NOT looking for a guild full of those either 7. To be the greatest on the server at anything...quite frankly we don't have time for that, we have responsibilities and jobs and omg yes we are adults, well most of the time. A couple nights a week and a couple hours a day is all we can commit to but occasionally we have that rarity where we sit and play for an entire weekend. ThanksMorghael3 Feb 13
Feb 11 H <Hold The Door> recruiting! Looking for a holy pally, dk/rogue to add to our raiding team, we are very laid back and casual, and pride ourselves in not being a "mass invite" guild full of well you know the drill. But yeah we dont mind helping you gear up if you are under geared and we also have guildy of the month prizes (Free months play, mount of the store etc) Guildy of the year prize is a top of the line GFX card. (Based on how much people contribute to the guild, mats/farming/flasks/pots etc and being helpful in general) We raid tue/wed 8-11 EST We do alt raids of a Sat around 5-8 EST Mythic + daily, always something going down if you want to take part. add me on ezradeane#2324 for more info We are not the best guild, but we have the most fun and laughs, after all this is Exodar, not exactly a world beating server is it now. ha. But its Home :)Ezradeane1 Feb 11
Feb 7 (A) Distinct Advantage LFM NH <Distinct Advantage> is an Alliance PvE guild located here on Exodar/Medivh. The members of Distinct Advantage pride ourselves on our ability to progress through difficult content while maintaining a fun and casual atmosphere. Despite a limited schedule, we aim to progress through Mythic content. Our guild is a tight-knit group based on friendship, mutual cooperation, and a commitment to a drama-free atmosphere. *** What you can expect *** Intelligent and reliable leadership with years of experience. A casual and relaxing raid environment while maintaining progression through game content. We work on difficult content while trying to enjoy the challenge instead of letting it stress you out. *** What we expect from our members *** Mastery of your class and doing research to make sure you continue to be at the top of your game. SHOW ME DEM BIG NUMBERS! The ability to research and learn a fight’s mechanics before we encounter it together as a guild. Reliability in raid attendance. We only raid two nights a week so we need to depend on you to be there when the guild needs you, barring real life issues that can happen to everyone on occasion. Voice communications. It is not necessary that you have to speak but we do distribute instructions and raid calls this way. (Currently we use Ventrilo) *** Guild Information *** Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30pm-11:00pm EST Progression: 7/7 Heroic and 4/7 Mythic EN. 3/3 Heroic ToV. 10/10 N NH 5/10 H NH Site: http://distinctadvantage.guildlaunch.com/ *** Recruitment Needs *** Healers: Resto Druid Melee DPS: Windwalker Monk , Ret Paladin Ranged DPS: Elemental Shaman , Shadow Priest and Warlock All exceptional applications will be considered Take the time to fill out the Application on our site, and one of our officers will be in contact with you shortly. We are looking for players who can perform at a mythic level, but also fit into our guild socially. We tend to avoid players who bring negativity to raid, regardless of their skill level. *** Contact Information *** If you have any questions regarding recruitment please feel free to contact me (battletag: MaTT#11440) or any officers within Distinct Advantage (Iona, Doci, Thordaal or Setzer).Setzer1 Feb 7
Jan 29 Ashes of Renewal looking for raiders... <Ashes of Renewal> Alliance Exodar/Medivh is looking for more raiders to add to our roster. We are 5/10 N NH and run on Tues/Weds 7:30 EST. Currently in search of melee and ranged dps who know their class and can keep a steady 350k+. We have fully cleared H EN and N ToV. Willing to take people cross realm within reason, but are especially interested in those who may transfer if things work out. Please add my btag alena#1533 or comment here with any questions. Thank you!Mooncrescent0 Jan 29
Jan 26 [A] Victorious Secrets looking for raiders Victorious Secrets is recruiting DPS (Hunter, Lock, Rog, Monk, Boomkin, Mage, Ret) and Heals (Shaman, Druid, Priest, Pally) to begin raiding through current raid content. Looking to fill immediate spots. iLvl 845 needed. Current raid times are Fridays 6-11pm EST, Saturdays 11am-4pm EST. Reply if interested or PST Fearghus (lambstorm #1337).Fearghus3 Jan 26
Jan 25 late night raids, On seperate note i have a group forming for late night raids from 12:30 am server on. for info reply here or hit me up in game or baaj-exodar who will be the raid leader.Wildwolfs0 Jan 25
Jan 25 Gm meetings I will be hosting server gm meetings horde side for info please contact me in game as I'm sure the trolls will be all over this so i will be reporting trolls and ignoring pretty much all replies to this.Wildwolfs0 Jan 25