Exodar and Medivh

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
Nov 15 New forums this Tuesday If anyone has any old threads they want to save, now is the time to do it. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/22764995Rhomel2 Nov 15
Nov 14 Distinct Advantage <A> LF 2 day/w raiders Distinct Advantage is looking for serious raiders to push harder into Mythics. We are currently 8/8H + 3/8M Raid schedule is Tues/Wed 7:30-11:00 EST (Optional N on Sundays) If you know your class, come prepared and are looking to take raiding a bit more seriously please Contact: Tryte-Medivh Doci-Exodar Shotlockes-Medivh Solzuka-MedivhVandr14 Nov 14
Nov 13 <A>Jynxed LF healer. Tu/We/Su 8-11pm EST Jynxed is a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a very laid back and drama-free raid environment. Our focus is on having fun and making forward progression. We are never going to be a top progression guild and don't strive to be. The core of the raid has been playing together for more than 4 years, 2 years in Rift and 2 years in WoW. We have a diverse mix of players that all enjoy playing with each other. We are currently recruiting 1 Main Spec Healer, preferably a Paladin or Shaman for Heroic and Mythic Uldir progression. (Updated September 5th) Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed/Sun 8-11pm EST Raid Progression: 2/8 Heroic Uldir Faction: Alliance Server: Exodar/Medivh Raiders are judged primarily on 4 factors: Attendance - Minimum 75% attendance is required but 90%+ is preferred. Preparation - Must have knowledge and expertise of rotations necessary for each raid fight. Also must know strats and watched videos for progression fights. Performance - Mechanics! You must be able to stay alive to be able to help the raid. DPS is also important but only when the raid is faced with DPS checks/enrage timers. Personality - Ultimately we're looking for people that we enjoy raiding with. If you are interested in joining Jynxed, please message me. My battlenet ID is Techyon #1157.Téchymoon1 Nov 13
Nov 13 [A] 365 Warlock LFG Logging in and finding you're one maybe 3 players online and playing by yourself gets a little old. I'm in the central time zone so I'm looking for a guild that raids during that time frame and it is pretty active. I'm looking for a guild that is active heroic\mythic progression and running mythic+ pushing keys/farming keys. I'm in the central time zone and my availability is 7:30pm - ish to 11:45pm CST. I do have to work during the week so not too late, 5am comes mighty early. My Raid experience: TOS 9/9 Heroic (AOTC), 4/9 Mythic TOV 3/3 Heroic (AOTC), ABT 11/11 Heroic (AOTC), 5/11 Mythic Uldir 8/8 Heroic (ATOC), 2/8 Mythic I use all the popular addons for raiding and mythic+ like boss mods, weak auras, details...etcOmnikron2 Nov 13
Nov 10 Classic and Medivh, your memories please! With the imminent arrival of classic servers for world of warcraft, i wonder if blizzard will give a nod to our server. Numerous world firsts, top guilds with Fury and Ascent for both factions, the AQ event farm (nightmare). The days when forums were active, ironforge was the hub spot, that random orc running around yelling i shall smite thee, the lvl 1 toons falling from the sky advertizing gold selling sites, the chinese gold farmers in tyr's hand, people crying over a paladin getting server 3rd quel serrar.....what are your best memories medivh????Killbieber7 Nov 10
Nov 7 [A]Disturbia Recruiting for mythic Disturbia, Tues/Thurs Team (8-11pm Est) starting into mythic need a few more to fill in. We are looking for experienced raiders 350 ilvl. We are a friendly,mature guild pst for more info. We do also run mythic plus to help with ilvl. Pst for more info. Recruiting: 1 rogue, 1-2 boomkins, 1 Shadow Priest and 1 other ranged class.Aceoftheskyx1 Nov 7
Nov 3 [A] Fourth Meal. 2/8 M Raiding on Tues/Weds <Fourth Meal> 2/8 Mythic is recruiting DPS! Raiding on Tues/Weds. Raid times 8pm -11pm EST. M+ on off days. Contact one of our officers for more information. Tuneair-Exodar Syithe-Exodar Muffinbutton-ExodarTuneair1 Nov 3
Oct 18 Sticky Guild Progression Is there anyway we could track guild progression and make it a sticky post, like we used to?Battlecattle2 Oct 18
Oct 15 [A]<Archon> 4/9 M ToS LFM!!! About Archon Archon was begun in September 2008 by an original group of close friends from a hardcore raiding guild. We are the OLDEST running guild on our server and also formed by experienced former US Top performers officers that have been playing this game since Day 1 and a strong core who has been raiding together since the guild was formed. We are proud to say that we have and can achieve focused progression raiding with a very enjoyable friendly environment. We recognize that it is the friendships forged as a group that makes the group stronger for its raiding aspects. Enjoying your environment, learning to work together, and learning to improve together is the key to raiding success. What are we looking for? -Dedicated raiders who have great understanding of their class. -Raid aware and committed players. -Ability to adapt and learn quickly. -Players who enjoy working more as a team, than an individual. We want to push for competitive progression always keeping a friendly and mature environment. Raiding Schedule Archon has a raiding schedule that pushes progression, but does not consume real life. We currently raid on a 3 night schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:00 pm - 11pm EST. Currently Recruiting: - Rogue - Mage - Shadow Priest - Ret and Holy Paladin - WW/MW Monk - Warlock - UH DK - Ele / Enh Shaman * Even if your class it's not listed we like to encourage anyone to apply, we are always looking for exceptional players! How to apply: Please visit us at: http://archonexodar.enjin.com/ and drop an application. If you have any questions or would like to speak with a officer in game, add one of us to your real ID:(GM) Tan#1506 or look for Tannhia Online. You can also contact our Officers Lilith (memz#1599), Orlha (Destroyer#1175), Neophyte (Jaron#1615), Mythruss (Myth#1108) or Amarndeus (maeru58#1545) in Bnet or in game. Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you! [i][/i]Tannhia20 Oct 15
Oct 12 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12
Sep 30 362 ret pally looking for guild 6/8 heroic Looking for a raiding guild on exodar. i really dont want to transfer my toon but if i cant find a guild i probably will transfer. want to run mythic raid and M+. https://raider.io/characters/us/exodar/WesbestWesbest0 Sep 30
Sep 25 335 Blood Dk and 320 Holy Pally 335 Blood Dk looking for active guild with a discord and raids days on either monday, tuesday or saturday. I also have a 320 Holy paladin.Gwyndolin0 Sep 25
Sep 23 [H] <Immortal Incarnations> LF Casual Raiders Immortal Incarnations> on Exodar is recruiting players to gear up with us as we prepare for raiding. We are a casual raiding guild that has been around since BC and raided up until Draenor. Our guild is a group of kind and helpful people who are looking to get back into raiding this expansion. We have a core group of people who are dedicated to raiding but we need a few more people to round out our group. We are currently looking for tanks and some DPS to join us. If you are looking to get into raiding and want a casual setting to do so, check us out! Raid Schedule We will raid on Saturdays at 7:30 pm EST and Sunday at 1:30pm EST. We also run transmog, mount, and achievement runs on Tuesday nights at 7 if you want to join us! Contact me, Gar#1673 on Bnet if you are interested.Garnack0 Sep 23
Sep 22 350 Arms Warrior looking for guild... Hello folks, I'm currently seeking a guild to call home. My current guild is basically empty. I'm looking for a guild to run mythic's and mythic + and to start raiding. I am on evenings during the week and available at any time during the weekends EST. Looking for people active around 6-11 EST during the weekdays and again about any time on weekends. Can be reached at Braddak#1307 or respond here. Thanks!Daanar2 Sep 22
Sep 20 [A]354 Arms Warrior looking for Raiding guild As mentioned I am currently looking to start raiding. I've mostly been pvping and doing mythic+. I'd like to raid a few times a week. Mature, relaxed but pushing progression.Shadzie0 Sep 20
Sep 19 [A] <Phantasm> Social & Casual Raiding Hello all! <Phantasm> is a relatively new, small social guild on Exodar/Medivh. We're currently looking to build our ranks for Mythic+ and raiding! Casual players also welcome. All classes, levels, and new players are welcome. If you're looking for a laid-back guild to level or raid with, or if you're a new player trying to learn the ropes, you've come to the right place. Feel free to message me in-game (Kaehira-Exodar), or find me with my battletag: Panthxra#1899Kaehira2 Sep 19
Sep 15 What ever happened to.. What ever happened to... What ever happened to people talking on Medivh forums? I do not know how it was on Exodar, but I am sure it was the same. Mostly, all I see is recruiting posts and blah blah blah. No one talks about anything anymore. This saddens the War Cow a.k.a. the Pug King.Battlecattle35 Sep 15
Sep 15 [A]<Raided G> - Family Friendly - LF Healer Right now we have about 12 solid players. Some of whom I’ve played with since Burning Crusade. The biggest problem We're running into right now is needing a 3rd healer. I want to fill the healer spot first, but we also have room for 1-2 ranged damage dealers. Casual Original post found here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769047520#post-1Sinew0 Sep 15
Sep 14 <A> LF PvP guild. Hello, I've been pvping since vanilla and been looking for a pvp for a while since most of my guild disbanded. Is there a pvp guild in in Medivh-Exodar, thanks in advance!Araundor0 Sep 14
Sep 14 LF helpful guilds 1. Times available & time zone: Central 2. Server preference: Listed below 3. Faction preference: Listed below 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual 5. Current progression/experience: I have all levels 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: Listed below 8. Anything else: Exodar- Horde Arygos- Alliance Spinebreaker- Alliance I have multiple chars that need new homes. All levels. I don't really raid. I know a thing or two about the game, not the "best" player, I'd rather have fun than grind. I'm looking for community based guilds, where people will help you out, fly across the oceans to help with a quest, that kind of thing. Very important. BTag NiniNSunnie#1847Luzluna1 Sep 14
Sep 12 Where is Mortis? Where is the Cult of Y'thrl? I really miss having a master troll on Exodar. I want to join the cult of Y'thrl. Please come back. Also, where is Alexio?Jasher2 Sep 12
Sep 10 WTS Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops Unable to obtain for about 10 years now. Serious collector's item. Looking for 2 million, flexible.Nekraknyte0 Sep 10
Sep 6 Depraved Looking for Raiders Depraved is looking to fill spots for raiding. Talent and ability to become better are paramount as we start full clearing raids and push into mythic. Raid Time are 8pm-11:30pm est. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday 7pm -11pm est If you have questions please whisper Miniss or Darthwiggles if you are interested in joining. Otherwise whisper anyone in the guild for an invite. Come see if you have what it takes to do Mythic.Miniss0 Sep 6
Sep 4 [H] Third Shift Workers For Morning Raids [Horde]<Red Eye Raiders> We're a small group of seasoned raiders looking to raid the only time available to third shift employees. This is a new guild but we've all had experience as raid leads and guild masters. We're currently looking to fill our core team and need all roles for BFA. Raid times will be 9am-12pm EST Tuesdays and Thursdays *We can be reached at* Bnet: Beckybigguns #1872 Discord: Hematomer #0579 (Also we're into mythic 5s most mornings too.)Hematomer7 Sep 4
Sep 4 <The Horde House> LF Members&Officers <The Horde House> Faction: Horde Time Zone: EST -For? Casual, Social, PvE, and PvP Players -Who are we looking for? Active players, as much as people obsess over guild numbers having 200 offline members at all times is not the goal. Also in need of Officers - please inquire after joining. -Once established, weekly raids, achievement runs, PvP groups, and guild events will be started up and this is where YOU come in and join the fun. -Why us and not other guilds? cause the name is awesome. -How to join? PM Headstrong or Lacerator normally online 6-10pm weekdays and through the day on weekends, also any online members can invite as well.Headstrong0 Sep 4
Sep 4 Prot/Holy pally looking for raiding/mythic+ The title basically says it all, I haven't done progression raiding since WOTLK. I tanked that entire expansion, and healed all of cata on my pally and shaman. I quit the game in WoD, but now i'm back and BFA has sparked a fire back inside me, and i'm looking to clear some content! I am currently 339 ilvl, with bad RNG luck.Smartash0 Sep 4
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 30 Exodar and Medivh Horde Community So let's try out this new community feature and bring trade chat everywhere! https://blizzard.com/invite/AX7YjZMTR0wHeartsaflame2 Aug 30
Aug 29 WTF Blizzard WTF, Blizzard. I have been trying to post things on these forums. This is not the first time it has happened. I edit my own posts..most times before I "create topic". This has happened on few occasions ins the last month. I complete the post. I hit "Create topic" and then...nothing.Battlecattle3 Aug 29
Aug 29 Looking for Guild (Horde) Looking for a Friendly, Active, Family Type guild. Where things are happening, Chat is active, Raiding Opportunity in BFA would be nice but is not Required.Cally1 Aug 29
Aug 27 Sorry no pt. 7 Well after I wrote pt. 7 and it never posted due to Blizzard, I was pretty upset. I had spent ao much time on it. I was trying to get some action on the Medivh forums. Apparently, it didn't work... I might pick it up later..Battlecattle2 Aug 27
Aug 26 LFG BFA Questing,Raiding, and Dungeons Looking for established active guild for new expansion.Zodyak3 Aug 26
Aug 19 LGBT CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with almost 2000 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish! From all over the world :) you never where is your other half! Nacil0 Aug 19
Aug 15 "A Beginning, pt.3" for Amanda <Exile> It did not take long for Cairne Bloodhoof to notice this force of rage, torment and anger. All the social circle of Druids talked about the young bull. Cairne Bloodhoof was not concerned with the druidic yammerings. He knew what he had. He knew he could turn this ball of rage into a tool. He could work him like the forge and make a weapon. A Brave so fierce, so intense, this young bull will not just be a Tauren Brave, but a Horde Warrior. It was around 4 yrs prior to maturity year to the naming of this young bull that Cairne had sent him on a mission. The misson was to "deal with" the Quillboar uprising near Camp Narache at the Brambleblade Ravine. Not only did the young bull kill the Quillboars, grab their plans of attack on the Tauren but, he easily dispacthed Chief Sharptusk Thornmantle. His ways were so brutal that he brought the head, as proof, of the now dead Chief back to the Brave named Windfeather. His prowess was so grim, intense and bloody well brutal; he nearly committed genocide on the whole Quillboar tribe at Brambleblade Ravine.Battlecattle4 Aug 15
Aug 12 "A Beginning pt.6" for Amanda <Exiles> "Eitrigg, may the Earthmother smile upon you" bellowed Cairne to Eitrigg from outside of the High Chieftain's hut at the highest mesa on the bluffs. "May the Earthmother smile upon you, High Chieftain Cairne Bloodhoof", Eitrigg responded with a smile, as Eitrigg walked up pulling a large flask out of his sack attached to his belt. "What brings you to Thunderbluff, my old firend?" Cairne questioned. "I had to deliver some arcanite to Karn Stonehoof. I, also, needed to get out of the Throne Room in Orgrimmar. I brought some Cuergo's Gold" Eitrigg explained holding up the flask in his right hand. "with the worm?" Cairne quickly interrupted, hoping for the right answer. With a sheepish grin, "of course" Eitrigg finished explaining. Upon stepping in to the massive hut and stepping inside further, "I figured we could use the pipe, drink a few a bit and talk of new recruits coming out of Bloodhoof Village, Camp Narache and Camp Taurajo. It is coming up to that season where we need new recruits for the Horde." Eitrigg further explained. "Well, we have the normal crop of druids, shamans and hunters, but this one young bull. He is 4 years to young, but has already completely the Rites up until our final Rites of the Earthmother." boasted Cairne. At about this time, Baine Bloodhoof stormed into the High Chieftains hut all a fluster and with complaint. "Father" Baine said to nearly a shout. "You can not believe what the young bull has done!" Baine finished with a disgust in his voice. "I see you have lost yourself and have become familiar in front of my esteemed guest and without knocking, Baine Bloodhoof." replied Cairne with a condemning tone. Upon gathering himself and feeling embarrassed and noticing Eitrigg, "My forgiveness High Chieftain and to you Lieutenant Eitrigg." Baine exclaimed with hand on heart and bowing head slightly. Eitrigg took the honorific and bowed back to Baine and looked out the entrance and grinned to himself noticing there was no door to which to knock upon.Battlecattle0 Aug 12
Aug 12 "A Beginning pt.5" for Amanda <Exiles> The venerable Blackrock Orc Warrior Eitrigg was in Thunderbluff. He needed to get some arcanite bars delivered to Karn Stonehoof. Karn's newest task aside from finding apprentices in Mulgore was to start making axe heads out of arcanite. The task at hand was a normal one for the Master Blacksmith. Karn always liked working with more exotic and rare metals, as well as teach new apprentices the trade. Eitrigg could have tasked the job to the numerous Master Blacksmiths in Orgrimmar, yet Eitrigg needed to get away from Orgrimmar. He liked getting out of Orgrimmar once and awhile and enjoyed going to Thunderbluff. So, he used the excuse that this was a special mission and only he could task himself with it. Clearly, this was not true. Any well guarded or even decently guarded caravan could have safely made it to Mulgore, let alone Thunderbluff. Aside from making a delivery and getting out of Orgrimmar, Eitrigg wanted to share the pipe and some Cuergo's Gold with Cairne. Eitrigg confident in knowing where the old High Chieftain was, he rarely left. Cairne was standing just outside of his massive multi-layered thick Kodo hide and huge timbered hut, as per usual. Well respected among all of Azeroth leaders, Cairne was wise, strong and very tough. Not to many Warriors of any faction wanted to take Cairne on in a one on one battle, even at this old age. Some say Cairne could not be bested, especially in his youth.Battlecattle0 Aug 12
Aug 10 "A Beginning. pt.4" for Amanda <Exiles> When news reached Cairne of the young bull's destructive nature of the Quillboars, he sent a message to Morin Cloudstalker and his son Baine. This was a test. The young bull was passing the normal "Rites" that were given all youths. The Rites of Strength, Rites of Vision, Rite of Wisdom, and then lastly, Rites of the Earthmother. Cairne wanted to know how far this young bull would go and what his limitations were. So, Baine needed a message sent to the Gnolls and found that this young bull was very eager to do so. After and exchange with the Dwarves at Bael'dun, Baine needed someone to send a message. He sent a shaman translator with the young bull that could speak Dwarven quite well, for this was a delicate matter between the Bronzebeards and Baines diplomatic ways. Morin Cloudstalker had no care and held no compunction of what needed to be done to The Venture Co. exploitation in Mulgore. Their anti-Earthmother and greedy ways have long passed their stay in Mulgore. She had had enough of these lowlife scum, especially after poisoning the water for their desires for oil, gold and wealth. Cairne sending her some muscle could definitely be a benefit and not diplomatic disaster. In no time flat, This young bull brought back news of his spoils. After sending a translator with the young bull, Baine found out that the young bull not only broke almost every pick axe. He just about killed all the dwarves, save the ones that escaped. The young bull killed every Gnoll, as word reached Baine. The young bull found a bow up by Camp Naranche and this bull learned how to use it very effectively. He combined martial prowess with that of the silent and stealthiness of the bow. As well as finding a bow, the young bull found a battle axe that was in the care of Chief Sharptusk. It was beaten, the handle was cracked in places, it was dull, and the blade had pits from rust. Since Sharptusk was no longer a threat or alive, the young bull decided it was his axe now. The affinity for the 2 handed battle axe was born that day for the young bull. After some assistance from Marjak Keenblade, the handle was replaced, it was sharpened, cleaned and oil. It would never be a great blade, but it would be the tool of the trade until the young bull could find another. When it came to Morin Cloudstalker's task, for young bull, this was more pleasing than destroying the Quillboar. The young bull loved killing Supervisor Fizsprocket and the rest of The Venture Company. Tho, he was not a Druid or a Shaman, he still had love for his parents and their ways. He felt, like Morin, that these greedy exploiters were a tax on the land and the young bull had no problems collecting for Morin and the Earthmother.Battlecattle0 Aug 10
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 9 Server Discord Me and some others are hosting a server discord for horde side, this is for anyone to join including those not in guilds. This server will be used to help people find others on server to farm pets, mounts, spam dungeons, quests and world quests. This will be moderated by a trusted select group of gms on server so it will not be used to favor people to join a guild or leave one just to be on discord. The server will also be moderated and alot heavier then the troll chat on server to keep out the drama queens and whiners who want to start fights over stupid crap or use it to attack other people or guilds. Bans will be permanent so 1 strike and your out permantly. For info to discord <links will expire even the ones that are suppose to never expire so will have to ask for links as one will not be posted> and info on code of conduct hit me up, will list all moderators when it is fully set up n people are assigned. Server is up now and a few already on it.Wildwolfs5 Aug 9
Aug 8 LTB a Heroic Arugus Kill before 8/14 Just returned from a long over due break from this game and would like to get this done before 8/14. Please message me price, or if your just cool people carrying other players to get mount. Thanks for your time in advance!Lexingtin0 Aug 8
Aug 6 Lonely Wolf Clan - Community I thought it might be an interesting idea to create a community for players who are currently on Exodar and Medivh that are currently playing solo or are in guilds that may just not be as active as they would like when they play. Additionally, it would be open to anyone, including guilds, to join for recruiting new players or just looking to have another chat option. As mentioned, it's an open community and all are welcome. if you have a recommendations or suggestions, please let me know. Thanks. https://blizzard.com/invite/K9Poq43t07DDrunkardz6 Aug 6
Aug 4 "A beginning pt.2" For Amanda <Exiles> The young bull often fought with his nature loving parents. He was so far from their spectrum. He was not as intelligent. He often choose words that killed the heart than those that healed wounds. He was often alone. His parents were at a loss. They thought they did right. The followed the Earth Mother. Prior to marriage, they talked about courting how with their combined abilities would surely create an Archdruid. Unfortunately for them, their views, ideas and beliefs would be shattered. The young bull felt like he was against the world. He would snap at the sound of a breaking twig. He would use physical violence to prove a point, rather than words. He was very proficient in all weapons range, and martial. He had a true affinity for heavy 2 handed waraxes and polearms. The dismayed parents would watch him, often silently weep as their young bull would, snap off limbs of trees and watch him swing the hefty limbs in the air. In their eyes, he committed atrocities. In his eyes, he was fighting an internal war and practiced for the Fourth War.Battlecattle2 Aug 4
Aug 4 "A beginning" For Amanda <Exiles> In the sleepy caldara is an area where the famed Taurens have made their home that is now known as Mulgore. After Thrall saved the peaceful nomadic Tauren tribes from the aggressive Centaurs. Cairne settled his druidic, shamanic people in the ancient caldara and now fertile land of Mulgore. Using the natural occuring bluffs, the Taurens built massive wooden and rope elevators to detract any Centaur invasion. They named these bluffs Thunderbluff, a Tauren city where the Hunters gather to feast. A place where Shamans and Druids practice thier earth magic and communions. During the Second War of Alliance and Horde, A bull calf was born. Ramuul Runetotem and the calf's parents were disappointed on the sight of this young bull for, he had none of the druidic or shamanistic ability. In his very early years, this disappointment was even more solidified by this bull's anger, rage, and fierceness. His parents, being very respected and honored, hoped they would have created a druid to be a prodigy of Ramuul, Malfurion or even Cenarius. This would not be.Battlecattle2 Aug 4
Aug 3 LF BS Khorium Champion Hi i was looking for a BS on exodar/medivh who knows how to make a khorium champion sword. anyone know anyone?Lorilas1 Aug 3
Aug 1 Any Cross Server Guilds on Medivh-Exodar? Any Cross-Server (multiple server) Guilds on Medivh? Looking to join a large community with multilpe servers under their umbrella. I'm in one already but they dont have a guild on Medivh-Exodar. I'll never go back to a regular guild in my opinion.... unless I can't find one. Thank you for any help or suggestions!Olgray2 Aug 1
Jul 30 Looking for casual Horde guild... Hey folks. Here's another looking for a guild post to brighten your day. Straight and to the point, I'm looking for a mature horde guild that's casual and has at least a few members playing around the time that I do, which is after 10 PM PST most days of the week. I do sneak on from time to earlier, but it's unplanned due to family. At the same time, I'm hoping to find a guild that isn't just hundreds of people. I'm not necessarily looking for a small guild but at least where people kind of know the others in the guild over time. As I mentioned, I'm a casual player and don't raid outside of LFRs. Not saying that I wouldn't if given the opportunity, but I just don't have enough play time and my schedule is typically not ideal for it. However, I'm typically happy to help where I can and it would be nice to run dungeons with guildies vs LFG. My main is a warrior, but I also have a druid at 110. There are a few other alts but not max level as of yet. That's about it. Thanks for your time.Drunkardz0 Jul 30
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 29 Day 1 player LF BfA progression guild Like the title says, I've been playing a long time and, after opting out of progression during Legion, I'm in the market for a raid guild. I have [A Legendary Campaign], so you pick my BfA main. Mage and Pally Horde side, all others on Alliance.Guisseppe0 Jul 29