Farstriders, Silver Hand, and Thorium Brotherhood

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
1d <Hammer and Ale> All-Dwarf Guild As the title says, H & A is looking for more good Dwarves. Want to roll up an alt? We've got room. Haven't fleshed out the guild goals yet, probably leveling, mild RP, and lore, with the bonus of a nice, quiet, stress-free place to kick back, pop a keg, and talk Dwarven stuff. We have a guild tabard, (see my profile), but I'm open to a modification on the color scheme.Pharsalus15 1d
2d [Horde] RP Winter Veil Cross Realm Event [H] WINTER VEIL IN WINTERSPRING ((A Cross Realm Horde Holiday RP Party Spectacular)) December 16th, the first Day of Winter Veil, at 5pm PST | 6 MT | 7 CST | 8 EST Come and join us in celebrating the feast of Winter Veil in snowy Winterspring! Meet people you've never met, hailing from across Azeroth! In addition to good food, booze and company, we will be hosting a number of exciting activities throughout the night! Sign up now to participate! ((This event will have people and groups from at least 3 different servers in attendance!)) Blind Date Auction - Polar Bear Brawl - Group Performances Blind Date Auction: Sign up with one of the sheets in the envelope below between now and the party to be an auctionee! Auctionees will be given anonymous descriptions and bid on by partygoers, agreeing to spend some time with the winner (although they are neither expected or required to do more than that)! Buyers are limited to spending only 5000gp overall (you cannot just buy every auction if you're rich). All proceeds will be used as prize money for future events. ((If you are interested in being bid on, please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/byYMUe8bQVl4sLmZ2 )) Polar Bear Brawl: They say nothing warms the soul like a fight in the frigid cold! A seasonal tradition, this dueling tournament involves stripping down to the bear minimums and duking it out in the frigid snow! While weapons are allowed, nothing else is. Contestents will be inspected before matches to ensure they aren't carrying any jewlery or other items which might afford them an advantage. Bystanders are encouraged to throw snowballs, to add an extra element of chilly fun! Winner gets a special mystery gift! ((If you wish to participate in the Polar Bear Brawl please submit this form: https://goo.gl/forms/lEzh80OhTMwCmDXk2 )) Group Performances: Everyone has a different way of celebrating the season, and we want to give you a platform to show everyone yours! We want to encourage different organizations to sign up and show off. Have a few people recite a story, or sing a song or something entirely different! ((Limit one performance per Guild. We will coordinate with you about the performance itself. Performances should be roughly Winter Veil themed in nature, no longer than 15 minutes and be relatively non-offensive, sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/q42lTedg1nsgs3553 )) ((Additionally, we've made a discord server for the event, you can join here: https://discord.gg/f7unUyM You are in no way required to join the discord to attend the event as it is ingame. The main idea behind it is that discord lets you PM anyone who you share a discord server with, so if you meet someone cool at the event hopefully it'll provide an easy way to connect with them again (encase you forget their server name or anything like that). We will also be using it as a place to share screenshots during/after the event, make updates/announcements, and possibly play mood music via the voice channels. You can also access all of the signups from in there. As this is a cross realm event, we will need to group everyone. You must whisper Ohee-Ravenholdt, Kejala-Ravenholdt, or Raelanaa-Twisting Nether for a group invite at the time of the event. If that doesn't work, contact me (Lahcania#1539 on bnet, Arahe#6448 on discord) or tag me on discord or even post here (although that will probably be the slowest response time). If you are planning on attending please like or comment on this thread so we can get a rough tally of who's coming. Also if anyone knows of a rp community hub outside of these forums for this server (like a discord) that I could broadcast this on, please let me know!))Arahe2 2d
4d [H] <Twilight Rising> Recruiting <Twilight Rising> Is recruiting raiders and members for end game PVE content. We focus on Mythic+, N/H raiding and Achievements. We are a small but dedicated group of players who focus on the whole rather than the individual. We believe members should contribute and expect courtesy and effort from all. ToS Progress 9/9 H We are currently in an open recruitment phase for Antorus. All applicants will be considered, and vetted even if their class is listed as “low” priority. Current DPS Recruitment (4-5): All (yes even Demon Hunters) Current Healer Recruitment (2): Druid (Low) Monk (Low) Shaman (Medium) Priest (High) Paladin (High) Current Tank Recruitment (0): Dps with tank off specs are encouraged to apply. Raid times are: Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM server (Pacific). What we provide Raiders: All consumables Experienced leadership A laid back raid environment What we expect from raiders: Approximately 90% attendance Positive attitude How to apply: We do not have a written app. You will be required to speak to an officer over Mumble. Be prepared to discuss your past raid experience, and communicate a sound understanding of your class/spec/role. Contact an officer to get started: Solace#1766 Barracks#1396Thorah5 4d
5d Roleplayers Connect Discord Welcome to Roleplayers Connect! This server has been around for a few months, as it was originally a RP server Discord channel. However, the moderators have recently decided to convert it to allow ALL roleplayers access. This Discord is designed with the intention of helping the RP community across servers to thrive and grow. This is especially important with the upcoming expansion, Battle for Azeroth. We’re hoping to set up this server as a means for ALL role players and RP guilds to connect, network, meet and chat. Reminder: this server will only be active if you all choose to make it so. The more activity within the Discord, the more useful members will find it. 
The server is equipped with: + Server categories! Each RP server will have their own category that includes channels for guild bases and guild advertisements. If your server does not have a category yet, message a moderator to set one up + Factional Roles Dyno bot has been put into place to allow all members to give themselves a role. Once must simply type !rank [rank name] into the #bot_spam channel. The ranks included are Alliance, Horde and Guild Representative. + Voice Channels There have been a few voice channels added in case members choose to network via choice chat. + Facebook Group Ads Many RP servers have a respective Facebook group. Those groups will be added on the front #welcome page for easy access. Moderators have only been put in place to help keep an eye out for potential drama! There are only three rules we ask members to abide by: 1)Be friendly/kind to one another! 2)Avoid controversial topics. 3)No trolling or bashing other members and guilds. Access Link: https://discord.gg/ettfyHJ [[ We are currently looking for more moderators to help manage server guild base channels! DM a moderator if you wish to apply! ]]Kalepathe0 5d
Dec 10 Oceanic/Late Night RP Discord Hello fellow RPers, I started a discord for people playing during Oceanic hours. https://discord.gg/3fXBg7K You might be in Australia, New Zealand or another Oceanic location. You might be a late shift worker from the USA. You might be a vampire. Whatever reason you have for eating dinner at 3am server is fine — this discord is for RPers that share your schedule. Horde & Alliance Welcome!! I made this discord to prepare for an amazing feature coming in B4A: WoW Communities. This feature will allow us to join multiple guild-like groups (with chat and calendar marking!) on a character basis & across servers. For example: <Azerite and Arcwine> <Gnome Girl Power> <Void Elf & Worgen ERP Manor> <Oceanic RPer Chill Mythic Runs> <Tusks of Mannoroth Support Group> <Dwarf Only Raiding> I think this feature is going to be fantastic for RPers and will definitely be a boon for those of us playing on American RP servers from odd timezones.Sef0 Dec 10
Dec 10 Holy Knights of Westmarch Greetings, denizens of Farstriders, Silver Hand and Thorium Brotherhood. I write to you this day out of curiosity. You see, long ago in the early days of WoW I was stubbornly holding out playing Diablo II. During my adventures there I got involved with a clan known as the Holy Knights of Westmarch. Splendid pack of chaps, their presence in game lessened as they migrated to the new (at the time) game World of Warcraft. After 10+ years of being in-game myself I've just had an epiphany and recalled that they did in fact form a WoW guild on Thorium Brotherhood and just thought I'd stop by and see if any of them were still around. If you pack of mad bastards are still out and about, I wouldn't mind saying hello. Cheers, Phalmos Edited for spacing and such.Phalodius0 Dec 10
Dec 10 Hello Thorium Brotherhood. Whose here? :D :D This expac looks like fun. Any old school TB folks still around?Tigluena21 Dec 10
Dec 3 New to Server looking for Raid Guild Hello. I have just transferred to the server and am seeking a guild to raid with. I am returning from a nice break and am looking to grow with a new group. Please hit me up if you would like some company Vuhdu#11237Carnevil0 Dec 3
Dec 1 950 prot pally LF casual guild. 5/11H xp Hello, I've never posted on the actual game forums looking for guilds or groups for stuff, so stuff like linking logs and other such things seems kinda odd to be posting on in game forums, so I'm not sure how to go about this. I'm currently a 945 equipped protection paladin with 11/11N experiance and 5/11H experince, give or take swapping some gear around. I'm basically looking for a social guild that does some mythic plus, I've gotten keystone master awhile back and generally push 10-13 keys on 5 toons a week, when friends and I are messing around on our mains/alts. I've been tanking for Kingsmen on the server since HFC and up untill ToS. Boosted 4 toons on the server to run with them during legion, and have recently left the guild but i haven't interacted much with anyone else or seen what other guilds are on the connected realms. I'll be honest I most likely will only be playing on this realm untill Battle for Azeroth. but I'm always looking to do mythic + I've found a pretty chill cross realm group i raid with once a week, and have been running with them since the first week of ToS, so im not currently looking for a raid spot or anything like that. I'd be down to sub in or something if needed but I'm mostly looking for a social guild to hangout with and new friends for mythic keystones. Feel free to add me on Bnet, Vyeres#1307. Thanks for your time viewing this topic. Heres to hoping people still use the in game forums :DVyeres0 Dec 1
Nov 30 LF Blacksmith Looking for a blacksmith with the classic recipe for Enchanted Thorium Breastplate! If you have it please respond here or add Lailah#1872Yulani2 Nov 30
Nov 28 What happens to RP servers? Hey, I am looking for support and suggestions for the future of RP servers post-Blizzcon announcement of PVP/PVE server distinction removal. It also concerns server merging. I posted a thread in the General Forums https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759231738#post-1 I would appreciate any input you have! Thank you much.Xiolableu3 Nov 28
Nov 21 <A> Relentless is Looking for More Relentless is looking for more! We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7pm server till 10pm. We went 7/7 mythic for Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 heroic on ToV, 3/10 mythic for Nighthold. Looks like we'll finish 2/9 mythic for Tomb. Our current needs: - A boomkin! - An ele or resto shaman - Healers (preferably non-priest) - Rogue, DH, ranged DPS I'm always looking for capable DPS. If you can show you can kill things and not die in the process, I can work with you. Check us out on WoWProgress (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/silver-hand/Relentless) and our logs (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2036). Guild membership is not a requirement to raid with us. Feel free to ask questions on this thread on hit me on realID for more details (greydune#1570Greyloren7 Nov 21
Nov 19 [H]<Symphony> Recruiting Hello everyone. Symphony is currently looking to recruit for our raid team. We are focused on heroic - mythic progression and we are currently 7/7M EN, 3/3H TOV, 2/10M NH and 9/9H TOS. Currently we are focused on expanding our raid team to progress into mythic TOS. We raid on Tuesday and Sunday evenings from 7:30 to 11:00 pm central. Current Raid openings Healer- Druid Preferred, Monk, Priest, Shaman DPS - (All classes will be considered) In addition to raiding the guild also takes mythic + very seriously ensuring that everyone who wants to get a +15 or a +10 done by reset is able to. If you are interested in joining the team, please comment below or contact Drfreaky or Squadling in game. Happy Hunting!Drfreaky2 Nov 19
Nov 16 Looking for friendly guild that raids Hello! I came back to WoW a couple months ago after leaving during WotLK(and a few 1 month subs between). I've been hanging with a friend's small(and awesome) guild but they don't do much end game and no raids at all. I've been looking for a big guild that might need a fill in occasionally or is casually raiding just so I can experience a bit myself. I'm a dude in my 30s, married, not looking to commit to a heavy raiding schedule, but available a night or two a week to hang out and have some fun with fellow players.Nae2 Nov 16
Nov 12 WTB Raging Furystone Gorget of the Savant hi im looking to buy Raging Furystone Gorget of the Savant. im alliance on silver hand please...Rsmudvayne1 Nov 12
Nov 9 WTS Brawler's Harness + discont'd transmogs I've got a few of the old discontinued shirts (and some of the other slots too if you are interested) scattered across a couple of servers. These items are no longer available in-game, and they are pretty cool to have especially now that they are BoE and equipping them adds them to your "shirt" transmog slots (wearable by all classes). All these shirts no longer dropped starting in MoP, I think. The most popular one looks to be Brawler's Harness. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/6125 I saw one in the AH yesterday for 3 million and I'm told one sold for 1.5 million on WrA about 2 weeks ago. Before putting it up on the AH, I thought I'd give the forum community of RPers a chance to make the first offer. I also have some of the matching items like boots and pants but they are white items. Still, if you are a hardcore colelctor, let me know and I'll see what I've got. The items are on a few different servers. I'd prefer to be paid on WrA, but if needed we can work something out. Remember, it doesn't matter which server you buy it on because once you equip it the transmog skin goes account-wide. If you would like to make an offer or have a question, let me know here (or if you messaged me in-game, drop me a line here so I know to check my mail). I'm not looking to get crazy about it, but these are unique transmog skins that are no longer available, and can be worn by any class account wide and across factions. I have the following items: FARSTRIDERS: Brawler's Harness http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/6125 (H) WYRMREST ACCORD: Brawler's Harness http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/6125 (H) Rugged Trapper's Shirt http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/148 (A) Footpad's Shirt http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/49 (A) SISTERS OF ELUNE: Brawler's Harness http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/6125 (H)Pylsur0 Nov 9
Nov 8 Looking for my old guild <The Baggers> Got back into the game not long ago and was looking to see if any of my old friends from Burning Crusade / Wrath still played... Moobuckeroo, Neyo, Paranoir, Launcelot? I miss you guys.Dukaga1 Nov 8
Nov 3 Alliance Mythic Raiding on Thursday Is your guild raiding on pause til the new raid drops? Is the "attendance boss" smashing your guild? I have an offer for you. First let me be clear, this is not an effort to poach raiders from guilds. Once Antorus drops, I am perfectly fine with (and expect) people going back to their regular groups once they get activated. Rather, this is simply an offer to do something meaningful while you wait. There is a huge opportunity to give mythic raiding a jump start on Silver Hand and it just takes some advertising. So here's the advert... Thursdays 7pm server (PST) Relentless will be doing Mythic content in ToS. We go till 10pm. The biggest need is for DPS, but needs change every week and I can make a raid comp work as long as I have people. If things go really well, I may add Tuesday night as well (our usual heroic farm). We've been doing it for the past 3 weeks already, but need more people fill the roster since real life happens and people can't come. Feel free to check out our logs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2036 Let me be clear again, this is not a mythic carry group. We are learning as we go and we are going to make progress at our own pace. There will be wiping. There will be adjustments. Most importantly, there will not be quitting because it's hard. If your mentality is that the first 3 mythic bosses are too easy and not worth the time to learn and wipe on, then your are not welcome. If all of this sounds like your cup of tea, then feel free to add my BTag and get a hold of me. I do ask that you take the minute to update your main on Wow Progress. I use that site a lot to evaluate players (along with logs). greydune#1570Greyloren0 Nov 3
Oct 30 Maximum Effort 2/9M recruiting Maximum Effort is a 2/9M with 7/9M leads guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss! When do we raid? -Mon, Tue and Wed are mythic progression nights -Thursday is heroic farm Raids are 10-12pm est (7-9pm server) What do we need? -We need Heals (shaman, holy priest or Holy Pally) -Any dps specs who are up to the challenge! All spots are competitive and there will be no carries on this raid team, 9/9H a must but looking for Mythic minded people!!! You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We have people with lots of mythic experience, pushing for server/realm first achievements, willing to cover transfer cost for the right candidates. add B tag oicu812#1947 or Discord info smashzero #9346Smashzerõ0 Oct 30
Oct 26 <The Elder Council> - The 35 and older guild Are you 35 or older, and looking for a social guild with plenty of activities? Are you weary of the ‘GoGoGo’ of PuGs? Do you want to play the game for fun, in a positive environment, without any pressure? Maybe 'The Elder Council' is what you are looking for! We invite you to visit our website at: https://tecouncil.enjin.com/ and read about us. If you like what you see, please consider filling out an application to join our Horde and/or Alliance guilds. We hope to see you soon!Shamanapobus3 Oct 26
Oct 26 Roleplayer's Network Blizzard Group Want to connect with your fellow roleplayer's with the new Blizzard groups feature? Check out your server's Roleplayer's Network! https://blizzard.com/invite/J9gJdcD4l Want to connect with the global Roleplayer's Network instead or as well? https://blizzard.com/invite/J9O7xh0AXBurrewargue0 Oct 26
Oct 24 [A] Death by Assassination RP Guild Hallo, you might see my LFG advertisements. A more in-depth description of our guild is in order, as I can't put all of the awesome things we have to offer in it. We have: Factions - spy, bounty hunter/assassin, and a pirate/smuggler factions Bounties - Our officers host mini RP events (1 or two people) in which the 'bounty taker' interacts with the bounty target. Depending on the description for the bounty, the RP can be open-ended and completing bounties will earn awesome rewards! The bounties are also playable across the guild factions. A spy can gather the intel on the target, and give it to the bounty hunter, and vice versa. Quests - We use Total RP 3: Extended to make guild quests. These don't require a host, and can be completed while everyone is busy. This is possible through the stash/drop system TRP3:E has, so we use dead-drops to find quests. Quests also give great rewards. Rewards - As a guild, we use three currencies. Gold, Marks, and Largess. Largess is the raw currency players earn for attending events, participating in discussions, and completing certain quests, bounties, and various other guild things. Marks are the bounty/quest/rewards currency. Players receive Marks as rewards for completing quests and bounties, which can also be used to buy actual WoW items such as pets/bag/transmog/toys from the guild. Gold is the WoW currency, and is given to players as part of their "Payday". Payday is once a month, where Largess is turned into Marks and Gold (half each). Achievements - A newer feature within the guild, members can earn guild achievements such as "Way to Download" (downloading the guild addons) or "Murderer" (Kill a NPC or character). Achievements reward Largess, and meta-achievements can reward members certain guild perks such as the Discord role "Dedicated Member" with access to view officer discussions. Role-play - We're a nice family of RPers of various expertise and styles. The main guild RP is focused around guildmates being members of an illegal organizatin. Members tend to be on various levels of criminality, anywhere from corrupted officials to high-value enemies against the crown. Our members are welcoming, and RP is our number one focus. We have a wide amount of content to enjoy (listed above), with the depth of a novel. Guild lore is a long and wonderful story with various archs and character development, but knowing it is not necessary to enjoy what we have to offer. Role-play Combat - We're finishing up the kinks for a new system of easy-to-learn RP combat. We couldn't handle, as a combat-orientated guild, the level of horrible rolls certain characters were getting while fighting. A guild with trained/skilled fighters should not get a 2 on an attack roll. So, we use TRP3:E (some prefer macros instead of the TRP3:E items) to modify the combat. Things like using a character's primary weapon, professions, to traits and skills that come from being in a certain faction help us get a more realistic sense of combat. If this sounds like a very complex system, no worries, it works exactly how the common roll-cry-emote system does, except the odds can actually be in your favor is you have the skills to pay the bills! Activity - We have several active members, and we're usually online in the afternoons/evenings. Every Thursday at $PM Realm, The guild leader(s) hosts guild meetings, with promotion nominations/applications, upcoming events/news, and guild RP discussion. Discord - We use Discord for our voice chat, where all of the officers, leaders, and most of our active members use on a daily basis. On there, follow-ups from the guild meetings, and most of the officer discussions are held. Not all is serious in the DBA, however, as we have a "High Quality Memes" channel where our cancer is stashed. ;) Website - We have an actual domain, with a more in-depth description of all of our ranks, RP, factions, addons, and other goodies. On there are links to videos of our guild meetings, information about guild raffles/lotteries, guild T-shirt designs, some amazing pictures of all of us having fun, and where to find us all of the officers! www.deathbyassassination.org Recruitment - We're always open for new guildies, and a member is always online to talk to you about the inner workings of the guild if you're curious. To join, you will need to get an accepted application. On it, it asks for some general information about you (your timezone, availability, experience in RPing, etc.), your character (name, server, some backstory) and questions about your character's combat (armor, faction, weapons, and what kind of modifiers you may want). I'm almost always available. If you would like to message me in-game, I would be happy to speak with you about us. :) Thank you!Tolkeer2 Oct 24
Oct 22 Hallow's End Fashion Battle Oct 29th [Fashion Battles] by Stealthstar-Silverhand is hosting a Hallow's End themed transmog battle. Everyone is welcome to this event! Where: Throne Room, Ruins of Lordaeron When:October 29th, 2017 @ (7:00(PM(PT), 8:00PM(MT),9:00PM(CT) , 10:00PM(ET)) **FOR MODELS(6:30PM(Realm/PT), 7:30PM(MT), 8:30PM(CT), 9:30pm(ET))** Realm Host: Farstiders//Silverhand//Thoriumbrotherhood Theme(1): Hallow's End Costume [Made up Costume theme] Theme(2): Fall Colors [Oranges, Golds, Reds, Browns] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Viewers: Every level, class and race is welcome to attend and watch the show. You too can dress up and show off some fashionable attire without being judged for the show. This is a free realm wide event, BUT you must be on the hosting realms to receive a "goodie bag" which is handed out at every show! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Models: Every level, class and races welcome to model for our show. Be ready to be critiqued and ranked among your Tmog peers. More information will be added as the date comes closer! If you have any questions or are interested in modeling please visit [ http://fashionbattles.guildwork.com/forum/58762d85002aa8354e85c709-contact-us ] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Sponsors: Any Guild is welcome to donate to our events. Donations vary from Mounts to Gold, anything helps and in return your Guild will be able to have a 255 Character Guild advertisement during the intermission of the show as well as special seating for the Guild! If you are interested in donating please send an in-game letter to Stealthstar-Silverhand(Horde) or Stealthstar-Kirin'Tor(Alliance). ***For Emergencies add Lailah#1872. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Job Opportunities: [Fashion Battles™] is looking for permanent Judges(3) for our shows! This is a gold paying job for one night. Judges must be open minded and unbiased, we are looking for people with a good attitude, and a basic knowledge of WoW Lore. Visit [ http://fashionbattles.guildwork.com/forum/58859ad3002aa819b1e796d8-available-jobs ] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Social Media Links: Twitter : https://twitter.com/Fashionbattles7 Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxR021nNkTRobN1uDrK8ZMQ Website : http://fashionbattles.guildwork.com/ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Sponsors: Fashion Crafters (H/A) Guardians of Eternity (H/A) Over the Hyll/Hill Gang (H/A) The Royal Courier (H/A) Azeroth Board of Tourism (H) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Special thanks to crew members of the show as well as our Guild Sponsors and Private Donors!Yulani0 Oct 22
Oct 22 Vanilla Raiding I'm looking for players to raid vanilla content at level. Everyone will be expected to have vanilla gear; no heirlooms, dk starter gear or non-vanilla enchants. Mumble will be required but the client's free so that shouldn't be a bar if you're interested. Naturally you should lock your xp at sixty. Raid time is at 6 PM server on Saturdays. We've cleared MC and are going on to BWL, AQ and then on to Burning Crusade. Post here or send me mail in-game if you're interested. Next raid date is 28 Oct.Rustbeard0 Oct 22
Oct 20 AutoHotKey script I've had a few requests for a copy of the script I use for multiboxing using AutoHotKey. You can download AutoHotKey here: https://autohotkey.com/ Remember, multiboxing is allowed under the WoW Terms of Service so long as you do not violate the "One keystroke = one action" rule. NO AUTOMATION ALLOWED. Using this script, you hit one key, and one action is performed across the number of clients linked (this script is written for 3). You can map in as many keys as you wish. I highly recommend the Jamba addon as well in conjunction with AutoHotKey: http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/jamba The next three posts are the script; it was too long to fit. Copy/paste all into a text file.Proximo4 Oct 20
Oct 18 Hallow's End Fashion Battles Oct 29th! [Fashion Battles] by Stealthstar-Silverhand is hosting a Hallow's End themed transmog battle. Everyone is welcome to this event! Where: Throne Room, Ruins of Lordaeron When:October 29th, 2017 @ (7:00(PM(PT), 8:00PM(MT),9:00PM(CT) , 10:00PM(ET)) **FOR MODELS(6:30PM(Realm/PT), 7:30PM(MT), 8:30PM(CT), 9:30pm(ET))** Realm Host: Farstiders//Silverhand//Thoriumbrotherhood Theme(1): Hallow's End Costume [Made up Costume theme] Theme(2): Fall Colors [Oranges, Golds, Reds, Browns] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Viewers: Every level, class and race is welcome to attend and watch the show. You too can dress up and show off some fashionable attire without being judged for the show. This is a free realm wide event, BUT you must be on the hosting realms to receive a "goodie bag" which is handed out at every show! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Models: Every level, class and races welcome to model for our show. Be ready to be critiqued and ranked among your Tmog peers. More information will be added as the date comes closer! If you have any questions or are interested in modeling please visit [ http://fashionbattles.guildwork.com/forum/58762d85002aa8354e85c709-contact-us ] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Sponsors: Any Guild is welcome to donate to our events. Donations vary from Mounts to Gold, anything helps and in return your Guild will be able to have a 255 Character Guild advertisement during the intermission of the show as well as special seating for the Guild! If you are interested in donating please send an in-game letter to Stealthstar-Silverhand(Horde) or Stealthstar-Kirin'Tor(Alliance). ***For Emergencies add Lailah#1872. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Job Opportunities: [Fashion Battles] is looking for permanent Judges(3) for our shows! This is a GOLD paying job for one night. Judges must be open minded and unbiased, we are looking for people with a good attitude, and a basic knowledge of WoW Lore. Visit [ http://fashionbattles.guildwork.com/forum/58859ad3002aa819b1e796d8-available-jobs ] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Social Media Links: Twitter : https://twitter.com/Fashionbattles7 Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxR021nNkTRobN1uDrK8ZMQ Website : http://fashionbattles.guildwork.com/ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Sponsors: Fashion Crafters (H/A) Guardians of Eternity (H/A) Over the Hyll/Hill Gang (H/A) The Royal Courier (H/A) Azeroth Board of Tourism (H) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Special thanks to crew members of the show as well as our Guild Sponsors and Private Donors!Yulani2 Oct 18
Oct 18 Delete DeleteBenington5 Oct 18
Oct 13 CotW 9/9 H ToS LFM for Antorus Children of the Well (9/9 Heroic TOS) is currently looking for active raiders to progress through the upcoming Throne of Antorus. Currently in need of DPS (Demon Hunter & Mage especially). Firm believers that people should play the class they prefer, instead prioritizing personality and ability to do mechanics. We're willing to teach and help gear in the event of lack of experience/ilvl, and our philosophy is that we don't recruit for a bench. Our raid times are: Tuesday and Thursdays 6 to 9 PM server. Progression raiding, Heroic ToS Sundays is our alt casual run Normal/Heroic ToS in the same time frame Outside of raids, we have an active community with Guild events and Mythics pluses running most off night. We are not much of a PvP guild, but we do have a couple of players who do take part. Feel free to contact via battlenet SilchasRuin#1466 or Discord Silch#5640Nartis7 Oct 13
Oct 13 WTB M+15 Carry / Glory of the Legion Hero I am interested in purchasing (for in-game gold) a Mythic +15 carry, as well as assistance/carry for Glory of the Legion Hero. For Glory, I am aware it takes many runs over several weeks. I already have several of the necessary achievements, and am willing to pay on a per achievement basis, keeping in mind one only need to be in normal Mythic difficulty to get the achievements, and I am not a terrible player. As far as pricing goes, I would prefer to negotiate in person. For both, I prefer the Horde side. I can be reached either in-game, on the forums or via Bnet Baranth#1863 thanks for your time! ~BaranthBaranth0 Oct 13
Oct 6 WTB Relic of Ulduar Somehow I missed this rep grind. Paying 2g/ Relic. CoD is fine.Pharsalus0 Oct 6
Oct 1 LFM Mythic+ and Raid Team Are you already in a good guild, but not in the "Core Team"? Interested in being not just valued, but a necessary member of the group? We are a very small group of talented players that have been running together since Burning Crusade. We're looking for a couple exceptional players to start gearing up for Heroics, Mythics, Mythic+, and Raids that may already have a guild, but want to be on a core team! We have a chat channel setup in game for the group, and I have a Discord channel for voice chat, and out of game communication (also available as a phone app). We currently have: Tank - Paladin Heals - Shaman DPS - Warrior DPS - Shaman We do not have a set raiding time yet as we are still grouping every night and running 4-5 dungeons a day, but as we get closer to the 20th (Raid release date) we'll pin down some days/times. We are an EAST COAST group, so times will revolve around 6pm to 11pm EST. Ideally we will be looking for: Tank - 1 Heals - 2 DPS - 4(ish) In your response please let me know if you are interested in Mythic+, Raids, or both. The teams may vary depending on your guilds needs. Before joining we only ask that you run a couple dungeons with us to see how well you fit.Kindread7 Oct 1
Sep 28 Breakers of Chains 5/9 Heroic ToS Hello Heroes. Thank you for taking the time to check us out. We are a laid back semi-casual raiding guild on Silver Hand-US Alliance. We are currently recruiting DPS of all types for our heroic ToS. We are currently 5/9 with an every other week for a full clear on normal. Our raid times are Sunday 6pm to 9pm server time and Monday 6:30pm to 9pm. If you are interested/have any questions then feel free ti send me a whisper in game and i will answer any questions. I wish all of you good luck in your search and I will see you all in Argus.Locomonk1 Sep 28
Sep 19 [A]<Nevermore-Farstriders> Recruiting We are a newly-formed, semi-hardcore Alliance guild of dedicated players looking to fill our ranks for Heroic to Mythic ToS. We are currently 8/9 Heroic, and pushing for harder progression. We are looking to build a fun but focused group of raiders that are not scared of a few hours of face-smashing in order to progress. Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday, 3 pm to 6 pm server. We are currently looking for DPS of all flavors. If you're interested please contact us here or in game: Kerista#1731 or Xeulu#1149Requìem4 Sep 19
Sep 2 Fashion Battles™-September 3rd @7:00pm (PST) [Fashion Battles™] by Stealthstar-Silverhand is hosting a Summer Touring transmog battle. Everyone is welcome to this event! Where: Sunspire, Silvermoon City When: September 3rd, 2017 @ (7:00PM(PT), 8:00PM(MT),9:00PM(CT) , 10:00PM(ET)) Realm Host: Silverhand / Farstriders/ Thorium Brotherhood Theme(1): Summer Style (Reds, Yellows, Oranges, Pinks ...etc..) Theme(2): Faction Pride ( Blues , Golds , Whites ...etc..) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Viewers: Every level, class and race is welcome to attend and watch the show. You too can dress up and show off some fashionable attire without being judged for the show. This is a free realm wide event, BUT you must be on the hosting realms to receive a "goodie bag" which is handed out at every show! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Models: Every level, class and races welcome to model for our show. Be ready to be critiqued and ranked among your Tmog peers. More information will be added as the date comes closer! If you have any questions or are interested in modeling please visit [ http://fashionbattles.guildwork.com/forum/58762d85002aa8354e85c709-contact-us] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Sponsors: Any Guild is welcome to donate to our events. Donations vary from Mounts to Pets, anything helps really and in return your Guild will be able to have a 255 Character Guild advertisement during the intermission of the show as well as special seating for the Guild! If you are interested in donating please send an in-game letter to Stealthstar-Silverhand(Horde) or Stealthstar-Kirin'Tor(Alliance). ***For Emergencies add Lailah#1872. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Job Opportunities: [Fashion Battles™] is looking for permanent Judges(4) for our shows! This is a paying job for one night. Judges must be open minded and unbiased, we are looking for people with a good attitude, and a basic knowledge of WoW Lore. Visit [ http://fashionbattles.guildwork.com/forum/58859ad3002aa819b1e796d8-available-jobs ] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Social Media Links: Twitter : https://twitter.com/Fashionbattles7 Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxR021nNkTRobN1uDrK8ZMQ Website : http://fashionbattles.guildwork.com/ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Sponsors: Fashion Crafters (H/A) Guardians of Eternity (H/A) Over the Hyll/Hill Gang (H/A) The Royal Courier (H/A) Azeroth Board of Tourism (H) Mythological Knights (H) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Special thanks to the team- members of the show as well as our Guild Sponsors and Private Donors!Stealthstar0 Sep 2
Aug 30 RP Guild open to Multiboxing? I have a few ideas I would like to RP/level with that revolves around multiboxing 2-3 characters and was looking for a guild to socialize/RP with along the way. The characters range from a happy-go-lucky band of trackers on the hunt for treasure and glory to a mage that has her mirror images permanently at her side but it's starting to tear her mind apart. I have a few other ideas that I would like to try out. but let's not get ahead of ourselves. So, are there any guild(Alliance or Horde) out there that would be interested in members that multibox and RP?Yanthon1 Aug 30
Aug 24 Fury Unbridled (6/9 Heroic ToS) Recruiting Ghutz is here! Fury Unbridled is looking for raiders of any role to help fill the ranks of our progression group. We raid Tues-Thurs 6 - 9 PM (server time). Come join a guild that has been raiding since the beginning of the Burning Crusade! Talk to Ghutz in game, or send him an in game mail if you are interested. You can also apply at furyunbridled.guildlaunch.comGhutz0 Aug 24
Aug 22 [H] Reckoning - Thorium Brotherhood [H] Reckoning - Thorium Brotherhood We are a casual guild focused on fun looking for some additional members to join us . - Current raids are on Tuesdays and Saturdays, 9pm - 11pm server. (starting HToS soon) - There are also PVP and Achievement groups through the week. Please send me a tell or in-game mail if you would like to join. Thank you.Jiibay0 Aug 22
Aug 18 LF Dedicated Raiders to start Heroic We are a relaxed group and we like to have fun and raid. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 4-7 server time thats 7-10est. We are looking for around 3-4 DPS, tanks and heals are covered unless we get more dps applying then we will need 1 more healer. All we ask is that your min geared for heroic, know the fight, and have fun. We will not be pushing anyone to join our guild, groups like that suck lol. If interested contact myself or Coomonka or /who order of the black lotus and ask for a officer for more details TorayToray0 Aug 18
Aug 18 <The War Council> Recruiting. <The War Council> is currently looking for skilled players with excellent attendance. Current Openings: Currently looking for varied dps as well as two healers. Death Knight - High Druid - Medium Mage - Medium Monk - High Priest - Low Rogue - Medium Shaman - Medium Warlock - Low Warrior - High Raid Schedule: T/W 7pm - 10pm PST/10pm - 1am EST Server/Faction: Silver Hand/Horde Legion Progression: - Tier 20: 8/9 HToS - Tier 19: 7/7 mEN, 3/3 mToV, 7/10 mNH - Full clears on everything else since Wrath on 25m Raid Type: Casual "Hardcore"/Mythic Loot: Loot Council Consumables: Repairs/Flasks/Feasts provided by the guild bank. Website: http://forums.twcgaming.org/ Contacts: Jedrilm [Janari#1441] Ryknz[Ryk#1539] [Recruitment] For more information, please visit our website at forums.twcgaming.org.Jedrilm3 Aug 18
Aug 16 Considering Transfering, how's the server? Hello all, I am considering transferring here from Wyrmrest. As such I was hoping some players could way in on the raiding and economy on this server? Thank You, AtharunAtharun7 Aug 16
Aug 9 What is the state of RP here? Am longtime based on Wyrmrest Accord, but played several years back on Steamwheedle for a good while, and Scryers before that, and have been wanting to branch back out to it and other smaller servers for a while for other RP. Good memories there. Is there any world RP whatsoever, or is it all confined to Guilds and private events?Sunborne2 Aug 9
Aug 8 Silverstriders Brotherhood RP Guild Listing These are the known RP guilds Alliance-side. This list can only be kept up to date with the help of the guild masters. If you need a guild added, or changed, send me an in game mail or post here with the information needed. If you have any questions about any of the guilds listed here, don't hesitate to contact them, or look over their website, if provided. There are bound to be guilds I'm missing. Not everyone reads the forums, and not everyone sends me their information. I'll post what I know should I see a new guild. This roster is intended for RP guilds and RP guilds only. While it is preferred that your guild be purely RP, I will list casual RP guilds as well. Alahni lo Andu Light to Medium RP "Hope is the Purpose of Dawn." We are a militia based in Stormwind with a loose military structure. Our focus is on maintaining a neutral position with the other guilds in order to carry out our primary duty, that being city defense against outside threats. We welcome all types, but a sense of humor is a must, as is the understanding that we ICly enforce and uphold "'honorable" battlefield behavior (ie., no corpse camping, etc. PvP should be fun for both sides!) Contacts: Bindy-SilverHand, Thanidor-Farstriders, Ilsvett-SilverHand alahni.enjin.com Templares Encarmine Heavy RP Militant Lightsworn, priests and paladins only. Meet on Thursday nights in Ironforge at six server if you want to observe. Contacts: Krommholtz, Damarisa or Gracanika (all -silverhand) http://templaresencarmine.wix.com/aboutus The Shadow Hall Heavy RP (16+) A safe haven. Founded on the idea of protecting one another and serving themselves. The unsung heroes of the Alliance. They look out for one another and serve as a home for those without. (Application & Interview required. Experienced roleplayers preferred.) Contacts: Ura, Caetielle, Astrii, Saija, Eleanor, Romark, Zylia, Kitonwy (All Farstriders) TheShadowHall.org Scarlet Redemption Heavy RP The Redemption is an off branch of the Crusade that left once they realized how deeply the corruption ran in it's ranks. Determined to prove that the Scarlets held a worthwhile cause and to return themselves to their home if Lordaeron, Scarlet Redemption holds strong to it's ideals of the Light and honor. Contacts: Tomankrown-Silverhand, Tyrrol-Silverhand Broken Hammer Regiment Heavy RP - Alt Guild A group of individuals led by a paladin determined on instilling the values of the Light in his men and accepting all for what they are and the services they provide. All are welcome, but the commander can be a strict man and holds no room for nonsense when there are orders. Contacts: Obaryn (farstriders), Mackensie-Silverhand, Dextan (farstriders) Order of the Golden Cog Light-Medium RP A group of gnomish adventurers, scientists and artisans who have bound together against the rest of the world! Gnome only. Contacts: Thandreana-Silverhand, Chauliac-silverhand, Skitarius Website: http://goldencog.enjin.com/ Societas Cultro No Info Info not confirmed Society of Knives. Contracts: Phurgus - Silverhand The Tricky Crows Heavy RP A less-than stellar branch of the Gilnean Liberation Front. The crows are known for their band-of-brothers mentality and their not-quite by the book approach to combat. You'll never encounter a more patriotic group, and they'll happily welcome anyone keen on fighting for Gilneas. Contacts: Jaidyn - Silverhand The Holy Covenant Awaiting Info A priest and paladin only guild who's purpose is to exercise the Grace, Justice and righteous Wrath of the Light. Contact: Careene-Silverhand, Ailwin-Farstriders, Aegisian-Farstriders http://holycovenant.freeforums.net Death by Assassination Medium-heavy RP Primarily ne'er do wells, DbA welcomes all. A combination of guild events and addon-aided bounties assist in four inner-guild factions and more! Contact: Tolkeer-Silverhand www.deathbyassassination.wowlaunch.comUra14 Aug 8
Aug 4 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves0 Aug 4
Jul 21 Nightborne/Shal'dorei RP Connections Starting a new thread for this now that everything's finally set into motion. The previous thread (and links to older ones) can be found right here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754336803 It was posted to most of the RP realm forums including Wyrmrest and Moon Guard but didn't garner a great deal of attention. Since then, we've gathered a few people together and set up a Discord server where players can discuss lore, chat about RP prospects and share resources. It's open to those that are invested in the prospect of Nightborne RP but participation isn't mandatory. All you need is an interest in this niche and we'll be glad to welcome you. This server was founded on the idea that all Nightborne RP should be interconnected and that every Roleplayer carrying interest in the subject should have the opportunity to engage with it. We aim to become a community, meaning that we can connect with like-minded Roleplayers quite easily and set our own personal storylines into motion. This isn't necessarily a guild or a coalition, simply a source of communication for everyone intending to write within the confines of Shal'dorei culture. It's mostly going to be self-directed so in a general sense, you're expected to connect with others on the server in your own time and build RP connections. However, I'd like to introduce the idea that we can also become a society. Events could be organized that would gather most of our characters together in one place. There could be a ball, a soiree, a festival, a garden party, a wine-tasting or anything in between. We could build different groups too. We could form academies, military organizations, merchant coalitions, groups of performers and I think there's every chance that we could also form our very own noble households with certain characters picking up particular roles. The possibilities here are almost endless but it's definitely going to take some time to organize something like this. Any and all additional ideas are welcome. If this sounds like something you want to become involved with, let me know by adding my battletag (Zarxes#21200) and requesting a link to the server. For reasons that I hope are obvious, I don't want to throw the link out here where someone of ill-intent could join. The aim isn't to necessarily be exclusive but to keep the environment free of negativity. Thank you so much for your time!Zarxés0 Jul 21
Jul 11 Any All Dwarf Guilds? Came over from a server (TN / ED) that had Ironforge Battalion, an all-Dwarf PvP / RP guild. Just wondered if anything similar existed on SH?Pharsalus5 Jul 11
Jul 10 Ranged/Melee DPS looking for a raid slot Hey, Vanilla player looking to get back into raiding. I've raided on and off since vanilla, but took a break earlier in Legion and am now looking for a normal-mode raiding guild. I have three toons I could raid with: Ilvl 895 Marksmanship Hunter Ilvl 884 Retribution Paladin Ilvl 891 Havoc Demon Hunter (893 in Vengeance spec and gear) Also have an ilvl 888 Brewmaster Monk, but I haven't raid tanked since Mists. If any guilds are out there looking for a spec that I can provide, I'd love to talk with you!Caladonn1 Jul 10
Jun 23 8/9 N ToS CotW LFM DPS Children of the Well, currently 8/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras is looking for a few more raiders to help with wrapping up Normal Tomb and prep for Heroic. CotW is a casual progression atmosphere, we push to see content however are content to enjoy the game as a group rather than focus on hardcore raiding. A friendly bunch, we are active in some form on most nights (mythic pluses, alt leveling, etc.) while raiding twice a week. Most of us are working adults with jobs and enjoy the game as a hobby to be enjoyed which contributes to a more laid back mentality. Our Schedule: Progression Raiding - Tues & Thursday 6 to 9 server (PST), working on heroic progression. Optional Raiding - Sundays 6 to 9 server (PST) Normal Tomb runs, alts and offspecs welcome. Currently we are looking for a few more dps to round out our raid team, ideally a rogue and/or ret pally are on our wish list. That being said always open to good players that want to Raid. Geared and experience is definitely a plus, but gear comes easy and we're more interested in committed and skill players which personalities that mesh with ours. For any questions feel free to contact any of the following Raid Leader - Nartis (SilchasRuin#1466) Raid Leader - DivineblondeNartis9 Jun 23
Jun 23 Looking for a fun raiding guild Sup guys me and my buddy have just joined the server and are looking to start raiding again (after a break from wow). Are there any guilds on farstriders that are looking for 2 more dps for some raids or just any that raid at all?Littlebear1 Jun 23
Jun 19 Selling 150 TCG Pets + More! http://s131.photobucket.com/user/bubsaroonie/media/dfr.png.html Tankez#1825 is my Real ID I can deliver to any realm.Life0 Jun 19