Farstriders, Silver Hand, and Thorium Brotherhood

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
3d <A> Relentless is Looking for More Relentless is forming a new raiding group. We'll be raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7pm server till 10pm. We are currently 6/7 H on Emerald Nightmare and 2/3 N on Trial of Valor. First raid to begin on Tuesday the 29th. We will start on normal to get our feet wet and I am looking to eventually do mythic once we get the dedicated raiders. We need everything, except hunters and tanks, but if you can show that you can perform at a mythic level, I can certainly work with you and we'll make it work. Check us out on WoWProgress (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/silver-hand/Relentless) and our website (http://relentlessraiders.guildlaunch.com). Guild membership is not a requirement to raid with us. Feel free to ask questions on this thread on hit me on realID for more details (greydune#1570) Also, if these times do not work for you, Watz needs people too. Wednesdays and Sundays, 5:30pm server time for 3 hours too.Greyloren6 3d
Jul 11 Any All Dwarf Guilds? Came over from a server (TN / ED) that had Ironforge Battalion, an all-Dwarf PvP / RP guild. Just wondered if anything similar existed on SH?Pharsalus5 Jul 11
Jul 10 CotW 2/9 H LFM Hey there, Children of the Well (2/9 Heroic TOS) is currently looking for active raiders to progress through heroic Tomb of Sargeras. Currently seeking dps and a healer, we're not looking for specific classes. Firm believers that people should play the class they prefer, instead prioritizing personality and ability to do mechanics. Our raid times are: Tuesday and Thursdays 6 to 9 server. (Currently clearing Normal and starting heroic for two more weeks and then heroic exclusively) Sundays is our alt casual run (5/9 normal TOS) in the same time frame) Feel free to contact via battlenet SilchasRuin#1466 or Divineblonde/Felsend in gameNartis0 Jul 10
Jul 10 Ranged/Melee DPS looking for a raid slot Hey, Vanilla player looking to get back into raiding. I've raided on and off since vanilla, but took a break earlier in Legion and am now looking for a normal-mode raiding guild. I have three toons I could raid with: Ilvl 895 Marksmanship Hunter Ilvl 884 Retribution Paladin Ilvl 891 Havoc Demon Hunter (893 in Vengeance spec and gear) Also have an ilvl 888 Brewmaster Monk, but I haven't raid tanked since Mists. If any guilds are out there looking for a spec that I can provide, I'd love to talk with you!Caladonn1 Jul 10
Jul 10 [H] <Twilight Rising> Recruiting <Twilight Rising> Is recruiting raiders and members for end game PVE content. We focus on Mythic+, N/H raiding and Achievements. We are a small but dedicated group of players who focus on the whole rather than the individual. We believe members should contribute and expect courtesy and effort from all. Our goal is simple: Grow our guild on a smaller relaxed RP server, in order to take on the more challenging pve content that will be available in Legion. And, you know, to make internet memes… We are looking for new raiders and members alike to join our community and defend azeroth from a tomb. Is that right? Or maybe just what comes out of the tomb...we don't know...but we want you to join us! Those demons won’t slay themselves! We are currently in an open recruitment phase for legion. All applicants will be considered, and vetted even if their class is listed as “low” priority. Current DPS Recruitment (Lots): All (yes even Demon Hunters) Current Healer Recruitment (3): Druid (Low) Monk (Low) Shaman (High) Priest (High) Paladin (High) Current Tank Recruitment (0): Dps with tank off specs are encouraged to apply. Raid times are: Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM server (Pacific). What we provide Raiders: All consumables Experienced leadership A laid back raid environment A free exercise in patience! What we expect from raiders: Approximately 90% attendance High level demonstration of class knowledge Raid awareness wut, huh? Patience! (We help develop this, see above) How loot works: Loot is distributed based on its secondary stats and their benefit to a specific class. All players eligible for a piece of loot decide who gets the item, officers have a veto. Essentially, modified loot council. Other requirements: 20+ A good sense of humor Mumble (VoIP) A boomerang Seriously? How to apply: We do not have a written app. You will be required to speak to an officer over Mumble. Be prepared to provide logs (even old, or LFR logs are fine), discuss your past raid experience, and communicate a sound understanding of your class/spec/role. Contact an officer to get started: Solace#1766 Barracks#1396Thorah0 Jul 10
Jul 8 <The War Council> Recruiting. <The War Council> is currently looking for skilled players with excellent attendance. Current Openings: Currently looking for varied dps, two healers and a fulltime tank. Death Knight - High Druid - High Hunter - Low Mage - High Monk - High Paladin - Low Priest - Medium Rogue - High Shaman - High Warlock - Medium Warrior - High Raid Schedule: T/W 7pm - 10pm PST/10pm - 1am EST Server/Faction: Silver Hand/Horde Legion Progression: - Tier 20: 5/9 HToS - Tier 19: 7/7 mEN, 3/3 mToV, 7/10 mNH - Full clears on everything else since Wrath on 25m Raid Type: Casual "Hardcore"/Mythic Loot: Loot Council Consumables: Repairs/Flasks/Feasts provided by the guild bank. Website: http://forums.twcgaming.org/ Contacts: Jedrilm [Janari#1441] Ryknz[Ryk#1539] [Recruitment] For more information, please visit our website at forums.twcgaming.org.Jedrilm0 Jul 8
Jul 3 <The Elder Council> - The 35 and older guild Are you 35 or older, and looking for a social guild with plenty of activities? Are you weary of the ‘GoGoGo’ of PuGs? Do you want to play the game for fun, in a positive environment, without any pressure? Maybe 'The Elder Council' is what you are looking for! We invite you to visit our website at: https://tecouncil.enjin.com/ and read about us. If you like what you see, please consider filling out an application to join our Horde and/or Alliance guilds. We hope to see you soon!Shamanapobus2 Jul 3
Jun 26 LF Gay Players in this Server area Alintak#1551.... love talking and meeting gay players... This is serious.Lynbernard0 Jun 26
Jun 23 8/9 N ToS CotW LFM DPS Children of the Well, currently 8/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras is looking for a few more raiders to help with wrapping up Normal Tomb and prep for Heroic. CotW is a casual progression atmosphere, we push to see content however are content to enjoy the game as a group rather than focus on hardcore raiding. A friendly bunch, we are active in some form on most nights (mythic pluses, alt leveling, etc.) while raiding twice a week. Most of us are working adults with jobs and enjoy the game as a hobby to be enjoyed which contributes to a more laid back mentality. Our Schedule: Progression Raiding - Tues & Thursday 6 to 9 server (PST), working on heroic progression. Optional Raiding - Sundays 6 to 9 server (PST) Normal Tomb runs, alts and offspecs welcome. Currently we are looking for a few more dps to round out our raid team, ideally a rogue and/or ret pally are on our wish list. That being said always open to good players that want to Raid. Geared and experience is definitely a plus, but gear comes easy and we're more interested in committed and skill players which personalities that mesh with ours. For any questions feel free to contact any of the following Raid Leader - Nartis (SilchasRuin#1466) Raid Leader - DivineblondeNartis9 Jun 23
Jun 23 Looking for a fun raiding guild Sup guys me and my buddy have just joined the server and are looking to start raiding again (after a break from wow). Are there any guilds on farstriders that are looking for 2 more dps for some raids or just any that raid at all?Littlebear1 Jun 23
Jun 19 Selling 150 TCG Pets + More! http://s131.photobucket.com/user/bubsaroonie/media/dfr.png.html Tankez#1825 is my Real ID I can deliver to any realm.Life0 Jun 19
Jun 19 Accidental Double Post - Delete this Accidental double post.Life0 Jun 19
Jun 16 [A] Vanguard 3/9H Recruiting Vanguard was formed back in December 2005 by a group of friends who wanted to complete raid content together. Over the years Vanguard has become one of the oldest, most active and successful raiding guilds on the server with many original members still playing to this day. Recently we have had a merger with Easily Distracted and are currently seeking several more active, competitive, and progression-minded players to join our Raid Team as we progress through Mythic Nighthold and beyond. Raid Schedule Thursdays/Fridays 8-11pm PST Where We Are, What We've Done H Tomb 3/9 N Tomb 9/9 M Nighthold 2/10 H Nighthold 10/10 H Trials 3/3 H Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Roles Available Tank - Low Healer - Medium: Holy Priest, Resto Druid Melee - Low: Feral Druid with tank OS Ranged - Medium: Hunters, Elemental Shaman You can direct any questions to this post or in game mail me: Feloreltis-Silver Hand Feloreltis#1877Feloreltis5 Jun 16
Jun 13 Darkness Reigns (3/10M) recruiting ToS Darkness Reigns (H-Farstriders) is looking for some competitive players who want to push mythic raid progression. We're currently 3/10M NH. Scheduled raid nights are Tuesday and Friday 9:30pm EST / 6:30pm EST until 12:10am / 9:30am. The guild farms and provides the consumables together as a team. We use Discord for chat. Looking for all DPS and healer classes. We would love a resto shaman and hunter especially. Mythic progression is out stated goal so expect to fight for that boss kill. We will be clearing heroic regularly as well for gear. Members also run m+ 5-mans constantly. Any questions or for more information reach out to Consent, Vhoxx, Grobic, Katrona or Haedeas in game. Assuming you don't want to reply here! Thanks!Consent1 Jun 13
Jun 12 [A] <Get Shifty>, A Trans-Run Guild Hiya! <Get Shifty> is a fresh guild run by a nonbinary trans-person, myself. We are casual, and simply a safe space to chat, and help eachother out - leveling, PUGs, etc. Our few members so far are people recently returned to WoW for Legion, or who just joined for Legion. Our main thing is - a zero tolerance toward bigotry. Absolutely no racism, no transphobia, sexism - no -isms of any sort. A lot of guilds have simple rules about no -isms, but are run by people who often don't quite understand what is or isn't an -ism, and will often tell players to 'get over it' or flat out tell them nothing wrong was done. Efforts will be made to educate an offender, but if the offender can not be educated, or refuses to be, well, there's no reason for them to stay! So if you're looking for a casual place to hang out and not worry about someone going on a rant at you about 'what's wrong with our country' (because the answer will always be 'you'), or made to feel inhuman for asking someone to use your proper pronouns, we're here for you! (and yes, this is totally a 'get schwifty' reference. I know, it's horrible ahahaa) PS - If there are any other LGBT-oriented guilds who would like to connect, we'd be greatly open to it! It would be nice to be able to offer players a guild to go to if they wished to raid, PVP, or RP seriously. Thanks!Lyotov2 Jun 12
Jun 7 Delete. EDIT: Couldn't delete my post, but I ended up server transferring to be with friends.Senza0 Jun 7
Jun 7 <MetaCortex> US - Lightbringer recruiting <MetaCortex> @ US-Lightbringer PVE-PST (Alliance) Hello there and thanks for stopping by! We have opened up recruitment for our mythic raid team in anticipation of the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras. Item level can be somewhat flexible for the right person, however we'd love you to be at least 890 ilvl, as well as have 50+ artifact traits, as that means less of a gear disparity between us, and helps to get rolling with launch Currently Recruiting: - DPS: open to all (bonus if you have a healing O/S!) - Healer: Resto Shaman or Mistweaver preferred - ANY exceptional players About us Many of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Alexstrasza to Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. On this server we have risen quickly and managed to reach a top 12 server rank before starting to wind down for end of tier. We plan on continuing to progress through mythic with the launch of Tomb of Sargeras. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:45 server. We do require 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies can happen. Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. More about recruitment and loot rules on our official site: http://www.metacortexguild.ca/ The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!Soleirissa0 Jun 7
Jun 1 Locking looking to move up. 906 Demo lock. Looking for a new home. https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/silver-hand/Ikedaa If you ask me to play a different spec ill tell you to get ******. Looking for something in the evening to late night any day of the week or weekend. Heroic nighthold with the ability and gear I believe to at least start mythic progression which my current guild does not want to do. Ikeda6983#1541 Ikedaa-Silverhand in game. Thanks and have a fantastic day.Ikedaa3 Jun 1
May 29 ✨Moon Guard's Annual Ride-A-Thon 2017✨ Be, our, guest! Be our guest! You are invited to something that's the best! A simple fun event that takes place once a year! On the US Moon Guard realm, Come and drink some beer! Jump a motor-bike and have a cheer! Moon Guard's Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon is an annual event open to the public for both Alliance and Horde! This year I am opening it up and advertising off-realm as well. Specifically to other RP realms, to reach out to the greater RP community. The Ride-A-Thon will be held on May 29 (coinciding with the U.S. Memorial Day), beginning at 7:00PM Moon Guard realm time (that's 5:00 PM PST / 8:00 PM EST / Midnight GMT), at Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaque Lands on the US Moon Guard RP realm. There will be a brief speech commemorating the fallen soldiers of Azeroth given by myself with the help of a translator for Alliance and then I will lead a procession of riders across The Eastern Kingdoms on a predetermined path down south to Booty Bay. Upon arriving at Booty Bay there will be an after party. It is highly encourage that participants use a motorcycle mount during this event. These mounts include: Champion's Treadblade - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/championstreadblade.php Warlord's Deathwheel - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/warlordsdeathwheel.php Mekgineer's Chopper - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/mekgineerschopper.php Mechno-Hog - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/mechanohog.php Goblin Trike - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/goblintrike.php Goblin Turbo-Trike - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/goblinturbotrike.php If you wish to participate and do not own one of these mounts or can not afford one, fear not! All are welcome to join us regardless of what mount they choose. MAPS! Why is the path purple? Because that's what you get when you mash up red and blue! Maps showing the path of the Ride-A-Thon route can be found here: Part 1 - http://githnji.tumblr.com/post/138417489503/moon-guard-annual-memorial-ride-a-thon-path-part Part 2 - http://githnji.tumblr.com/post/138417251793/moon-guard-annual-memorial-ride-a-thon-path-partGithnji5 May 29
May 25 Alliance Pally looking for a forever home Hey guys, ok a little about me and what I am hopefully looking for. I am from south Louisiana, just hit the age of 30, married (no kids as of yet) and looking for a casual-ish guild that likes to raid/group in the late evenings (8:00 PM - Later CST preferably not Friday or Saturdays). I really enjoy 5 mans. Right now I am playing a Ret Pally. I recently took about 6-7 months off because I was playing a priest as a main and just could not get in the groove of playing shadow. So my frustration lead to me pushing the game to the side. Was raiding with a group in Emerald Nightmare. I am now back in the game and enjoying it, but would like to get in a guild that actually teams up and tackles dungeons/raids together. I am not looking to be the top DPS or top player as RL comes first for me. But will be on for raids/grouping as much as possible. I do play at least an hour or so every night, and sometimes sneak my computer to work to get some dailies in. I play Alliance on Farstriders and would prefer to say in that cross-realm group. Not opposed to switching servers if all works out. Thanks for taking the time to read.Macke0 May 25
May 20 All-Paladin Guild Greetings friends, For a long time I have thought about creating an all-Paladin RP guild dedicated to serving and perpetuating the Light. Some of you may recall Caelestis Templares (an all-Paladin guild on Silver Hand) and its sister guilds. I was one of the earliest officers of the guild (Paladis), and although I made some great friends and had a lot of fun, I longed for an RP guild more in line with the teachings of Uther the Lightbringer and the Order of the Silver Hand. With the transfer of CT from SH to Moonguard, perhaps now is a good time to explore the formation of a new guild. Are there any here who would be interested in an all-Paladin hardcore RP guild dedicated to the Light? In addition to RP events, guild PVP and PVE, I envision a group that is committed to going out of their way to help others on our realm and to engage in some friendly world RP/PVP with the opposing faction. I realize that the current state of the game may make it difficult to recruit and retain members, but I have experience running a very large RP guild in another game, and I believe it is doable with the right people and the right strategy. Does this sound like something that may interest you?Durendin13 May 20
May 16 [A] Sleepless recruiting - late night, 10/10H Sleepless is a small late night guild that was created in February 2011 by people looking to make it a nice and enjoyable place to be while having fun in WoW. We're mostly focused on Normal/Heroic raiding and Mythic dungeons, though a few members also enjoy PvP, and leveling up a bazillion alts! Most of the activity occurs during late night hours, but we also have people who play throughout the day at varied times (hooray for crazy schedules!). Our recruitment is open! It doesn't matter whether you raid or not - we welcome everyone. If it's raiding you're looking for, here's our raiding info: Schedule: - Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays, 8:30PM - 10:30PM (Pacific time). Legion progress: - T19: Emerald Nightmare 7/7H; Trial of Valor 3/3H; The Nighthold 10/10H. Loot type: - Personal Loot. Raid openings: - Melee DPS with a tank offspec, any class. - Ranged DPS, any class. -- If you have any questions, please post here, or talk to any available officer online! You can also check out our website and contact us there: http://www.thesleepless.info Looking forward to seeing you! ~Del LarielLariel16 May 16
May 15 The War Council is recruiting <The War Council> Current Openings: 4 - High - DPS DH/DK, Mage, Hunter, Boomkin - All Classes Welcome to apply - We are always looking for skilled players with excellent attendance. Raid Schedule: T/W/Th 7pm - 10pm PST/10pm - 1am EST Server/Faction: Silver Hand/Horde Legion Progression: Realm First - Tier 19: 7/7 mEN, 2/3 mToV, 3/10 mNH - Tier 18: 13/13M - Full clears on everything else since Wrath on 25m Raid Type: Casual "Hardcore"/Mythic Loot: Loot Council Consumables:Repairs/Flasks provided by the guild bank. Website: http://forums.twcgaming.org/ Contacts: Sanies [Sanies#1423]Ryknz[Ryk#1539][Recruitment] For more information, please visit our website at forums.twcgaming.org.Rkyn1 May 15
May 14 I am Kromasha I was raised by Drahktha and Droolk! I carry their color in my eyes since I cannot carry it on my skin. They left me. Alone. I know they were not looking to be laying down with a hoomans blade in their chest, leaving me alone, to bury them. to scream like hell. I need a place to be home. I miss home.Kromasha0 May 14
May 9 [H] Cloud of Doom recruiting! Cloud of Doom, currently 7/7H, 3/3H and 9/10H, is looking for more! Would you like to see all the content Legion has to offer? Want to kill stuff AND have fun? Join our group of dedicated, knowledgeable players. Come home to the Cloud! Skill is more important than ilevel. Not geared yet? We'll help you. Raid Nights: Wed 7-9 - Nighthold Heroic Farm Fri 7-9 - Progression Team Raid, Nighthold Heroic Sat 6-8 - Nighthold Regular Farm Cloud of Doom uses the new Extreme Vetting application process, which consists of the following: 1. Chat with you to see if you're chill. Contact one of us (or any officer) if you're interested in joining: Jolreal (GM) Daegane Fistdorndor ZhenniZhenni2 May 9
May 6 LF Guild Just moved to this server with an alt and looking for a guild to convince me to bring over more. Atm Horde only. RP Exp: Heavy SWTOR 0 WoW PvE Exp: Mostly LFR, guilds im in never get a raid set up and hate PuGs. PvP Exp: I suck. Any help or guild info would be fantasticSorendil1 May 6
May 3 Hello Thorium Brotherhood. Whose here? :D :D This expac looks like fun. Any old school TB folks still around?Tigluena18 May 3
May 2 LFM Mythic+ and Raid Team Are you already in a good guild, but not in the "Core Team"? Interested in being not just valued, but a necessary member of the group? We are a very small group of talented players that have been running together since Burning Crusade. We're looking for a couple exceptional players to start gearing up for Heroics, Mythics, Mythic+, and Raids that may already have a guild, but want to be on a core team! We have a chat channel setup in game for the group, and I have a Discord channel for voice chat, and out of game communication (also available as a phone app). We currently have: Tank - Paladin Heals - Shaman DPS - Warrior DPS - Shaman We do not have a set raiding time yet as we are still grouping every night and running 4-5 dungeons a day, but as we get closer to the 20th (Raid release date) we'll pin down some days/times. We are an EAST COAST group, so times will revolve around 6pm to 11pm EST. Ideally we will be looking for: Tank - 1 Heals - 2 DPS - 4(ish) In your response please let me know if you are interested in Mythic+, Raids, or both. The teams may vary depending on your guilds needs. Before joining we only ask that you run a couple dungeons with us to see how well you fit.Kindread6 May 2
Apr 30 Is it possible to "reboot" ThoBro RP? I'm not expecting fast answers to this, but it appears that I'm still playing the game even after all these many years. (started around 2005!) Very kindly, I ask that no "RP here is dead" kind of posts be made to this thread. That's not the point of this one. I'd like to say absolutely mad props to Saraquel and The Drunken Kodo at Ratchet. It's one of the few RP things that has been going through all this time. (Is it still running? I'm not sure, but I do still see familiar names logged in at the Barrens at times!) I think I need to take my higher level characters for walks more often. Quite literally. Maybe nobody will be about, but maybe someone will. If you see any of the <Owls>/<Philosophers> guild about, especially walking, feel free to rock up and talk. My aim is to immerse myself by just "being there" - if that makes sense? And to remember to check this forum more often. (Which is my badness, for sometimes forgetting to do so just because it "doesn't seem busy" - which is why it's slow in the first place. Guilty as charged!) Also, feel free to say hi, if you recognise any of the following names: Alliance: Brillig/Grimwick/Weejimmie (of The Vorpal Blade) Horde: Methe/Wilt/Mo'sul (I'm currently maining on lesser known character Moghur.) Your answer to my initial question might be yes, or it might be no. But I'm still hopeful, and I realise that it's like that stupid Field of Dreams !@#$e - to paraphrase - "Be there, and it will come. (back? :D )" Mad props to those who have been there all along and not jumped ship. (Mea culpa, I only did because I ran out of character space, and was after new adventures. You'll see me on Moon Guard too. But I am playing more back on the old server of ThoBro, and both my 110's are here!) <3Methe6 Apr 30
Apr 30 Nightborne/Shal'dorei RP prospects? A while ago, I started a thread related to this topic which you can find here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753767581?page=1 and here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753767581 But my queries had been more in regards to the potential for a Nightborne guild being set up. This time around, I'd actually just like to gauge public interest in this area of RP because I'm still rather interested in trying to get something going. It's not necessarily something that would require a guild format and would likely include players from multiple realms. The aim here is to see if I can find people that are interested in pursuing this sort of RP. My last thread attained a string of dislikes on several of the posts, something that I think I should pin on the bad reputation surrounding RP that doesn't utilize the main playable races. This sort of criticism is something that I definitely understand because anything outside the norm is going to be a challenge to successfully engage but in a way, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I've been engaging in Roleplay for about 6 years now and as much as I adore my other characters, I'm definitely interested in seeking more of a challenge in my writing. However, a large portion of my personal interest is directed toward the general culture in Suramar City. Everything is very stiff and poised, refined to perfection. Of course, this lends itself to the idea of falsified unnatural beauty. The Nightborne are generally very committed to 'keeping up appearances' and holding themselves in an esteemed manner regardless of their private struggles, an attitude that is fundamentally somewhat flawed. They strive for perfection which is, in and of itself, an imperfection. It's a wonderful sort of irony. I'm also a big fan of political drama and intrigue as well as the portrayal of prejudice - especially when it regards class differences. I understand that a lot of these themes are present in Sin'dorei, Human or even (albeit, rarely) in Kaldorei/Highborne RP but there's something very appealing about the Shal'dorei in particular. Maybe they're just pretty. I'm hoping that there are others out there who agree with how I feel about this. If so, I'd like to get into contact with you and the easiest way would probably be to slap my battletag onto the end of this post. I'm toying with the idea of creating a Discord server for cross-realm communication too. What do you think? Does any of this interest you? If you'd like to get into contact with me, my battletag is Zarxes#21200Grullock0 Apr 30
Apr 27 LF Old Thorium Brotherhood Acquaintances I recently reactivated my account, not sure if I will continue to play and if I do I will probably transfer servers, but I wanted to come here and ask if anybody who remembers playing or RPing with me (or my warrior Khundei) on Thorium Brotherhood is still around? Expectations very low.Zarupta4 Apr 27
Apr 26 In Search Of.... Ok, I have looked through the Guild Finder for days and it is hard to get a feel for guilds that way. So I figured I would check here and post what I am looking for. I want to stay on Silver/Far/Thorium. Casual raiding (after almost 10 years in game I want to take that plunge), no/little drama, social. Also mythics and guild runs etc. In short a good group of mature people, with a sense of humor. Oh and NO cliquey type guilds...what's the point if you can't get in on runs? Thanks for your time and have a great weekend! CrystalCrystallize3 Apr 26
Apr 20 <The Elder Council> - The 35 and older guild Are you 35 or older, and looking for a social guild with plenty of activities? Are you weary of the ‘GoGoGo’ of PuGs? Do you want to play the game for fun, in a positive environment, without any pressure? Maybe 'The Elder Council' is what you are looking for! We invite you to visit our website at: https://tecouncil.enjin.com/ and read about us. If you like what you see, please consider filling out an application to join our Horde and/or Alliance guilds. We hope to see you soon!Jopobus0 Apr 20
Apr 19 Fashion Battles - April 23rd @ 7:30pmPST [Fashion Battles™] by Stealthstar-Silverhand is hosting a Spring themed transmog battle. Everyone is welcome to this event! Where: Thunder Bluff, Mulgore. When:April 23rd, 2017 @ (7:30(PM(PT), 8:30PM(MT),9:30PM(CT) , 10:30PM(ET)) Realm Host: Farstiders//Silverhand//Thoriumbrotherhood Theme(1): Spring Theme/Noble Garden (Pastels, Whites, Greens, Elegant) Theme(2): N/A -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Viewers: Every level, class and race is welcome to attend and watch the show. You too can dress up and show off some fashionable attire without being judged for the show. This is a free realm wide event, BUT you must be on the hosting realms to receive a "goodie bag" which is handed out at every show! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Models: Every level, class and races welcome to model for our show. Be ready to be critiqued and ranked among your Tmog peers. More information will be added as the date comes closer! If you have any questions or are interested in modeling please visit [ http://fashionbattles.guildwork.com/forum/58762d85002aa8354e85c709-contact-us ] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Sponsors: Any Guild is welcome to donate to our events. Donations vary from Mounts to Gold, anything helps and in return your Guild will be able to have a 255 Character Guild advertisement during the intermission of the show as well as special seating for the Guild! If you are interested in donating please send an in-game letter to Stealthstar-Silverhand(Horde) or Stealthstar-Kirin'Tor(Alliance). ***For Emergencies add Lailah#1872. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Job Opportunities: [Fashion Battles™] is looking for permanent Judges(3) for our shows! This is a paying job for one night. Judges must be open minded and unbiased, we are looking for people with a good attitude, and a basic knowledge of WoW Lore. Visit [ http://fashionbattles.guildwork.com/forum/58859ad3002aa819b1e796d8-available-jobs ] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Social Media Links: Twitter : https://twitter.com/Fashionbattles7 Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxR021nNkTRobN1uDrK8ZMQ Website : http://fashionbattles.guildwork.com/ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Sponsors: Fashion Crafters (H/A) Guardians of Eternity (H/A) Over the Hyll/Hill Gang (H/A) The Royal Courier (H/A) Azeroth Board of Tourism (H) Mythological Knights (H) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Special thanks to crew members of the show as well as our Guild Sponsors and Private Donors!Namine0 Apr 19
Apr 17 [A] Death by Assassination RP Guild Hallo, you might see my LFG advertisements. A more in-depth description of our guild is in order, as I can't put all of the awesome things we have to offer in it. We have: Factions - spy, bounty hunter/assassin, and a pirate/smuggler factions Bounties - Our officers host mini RP events (1 or two people) in which the 'bounty taker' interacts with the bounty target. Depending on the description for the bounty, the RP can be open-ended and completing bounties will earn awesome rewards! The bounties are also playable across the guild factions. A spy can gather the intel on the target, and give it to the bounty hunter, and vice versa. Quests - We use Total RP 3: Extended to make guild quests. These don't require a host, and can be completed while everyone is busy. This is possible through the stash/drop system TRP3:E has, so we use dead-drops to find quests. Quests also give great rewards. Rewards - As a guild, we use three currencies. Gold, Marks, and Largess. Largess is the raw currency players earn for attending events, participating in discussions, and completing certain quests, bounties, and various other guild things. Marks are the bounty/quest/rewards currency. Players receive Marks as rewards for completing quests and bounties, which can also be used to buy actual WoW items such as pets/bag/transmog/toys from the guild. Gold is the WoW currency, and is given to players as part of their "Payday". Payday is once a month, where Largess is turned into Marks and Gold (half each). Achievements - A newer feature within the guild, members can earn guild achievements such as "Way to Download" (downloading the guild addons) or "Murderer" (Kill a NPC or character). Achievements reward Largess, and meta-achievements can reward members certain guild perks such as the Discord role "Dedicated Member" with access to view officer discussions. Role-play - We're a nice family of RPers of various expertise and styles. The main guild RP is focused around guildmates being members of an illegal organizatin. Members tend to be on various levels of criminality, anywhere from corrupted officials to high-value enemies against the crown. Our members are welcoming, and RP is our number one focus. We have a wide amount of content to enjoy (listed above), with the depth of a novel. Guild lore is a long and wonderful story with various archs and character development, but knowing it is not necessary to enjoy what we have to offer. Role-play Combat - We're finishing up the kinks for a new system of easy-to-learn RP combat. We couldn't handle, as a combat-orientated guild, the level of horrible rolls certain characters were getting while fighting. A guild with trained/skilled fighters should not get a 2 on an attack roll. So, we use TRP3:E (some prefer macros instead of the TRP3:E items) to modify the combat. Things like using a character's primary weapon, professions, to traits and skills that come from being in a certain faction help us get a more realistic sense of combat. If this sounds like a very complex system, no worries, it works exactly how the common roll-cry-emote system does, except the odds can actually be in your favor is you have the skills to pay the bills! Activity - We have several active members, and we're usually online in the afternoons/evenings. Every Thursday at $PM Realm, The guild leader(s) hosts guild meetings, with promotion nominations/applications, upcoming events/news, and guild RP discussion. Discord - We use Discord for our voice chat, where all of the officers, leaders, and most of our active members use on a daily basis. On there, follow-ups from the guild meetings, and most of the officer discussions are held. Not all is serious in the DBA, however, as we have a "High Quality Memes" channel where our cancer is stashed. ;) Website - We have an actual domain, with a more in-depth description of all of our ranks, RP, factions, addons, and other goodies. On there are links to videos of our guild meetings, information about guild raffles/lotteries, guild T-shirt designs, some amazing pictures of all of us having fun, and where to find us all of the officers! www.deathbyassassination.org Recruitment - We're always open for new guildies, and a member is always online to talk to you about the inner workings of the guild if you're curious. To join, you will need to get an accepted application. On it, it asks for some general information about you (your timezone, availability, experience in RPing, etc.), your character (name, server, some backstory) and questions about your character's combat (armor, faction, weapons, and what kind of modifiers you may want). I'm almost always available. If you would like to message me in-game, I would be happy to speak with you about us. :) Thank you!Tolkeer1 Apr 17
Apr 14 <The Levantine Assassins> -Horde Hello Thorium Brotherhood, Silver Hand, and Farstriders! The Levantine Assassins is a small, newer guild looking to grow. Whether you're new to WoW, coming back after a sabbatical, or simply looking for a new crew, we'd be happy to have you. As it stands, we're small, no way around it. The only requirements for joining are a willingness to help us build a community, and some patience. I'm going to lay it right out, if you're looking to join an established guild, we're not there yet. We need people willing to stay involved through the doldrums, through being the only member online, etc. Our aspirations are to be a Med-RP, PVE guild, though PVP enthusiasts are welcome. There's certainly room for a PVP department in the future, if we get to that point. Our current membership, while small, is helpful, laid back, and knowledgeable, and we're looking forward to getting in touch with anyone interested in helping us build something. At the moment, we have Saturday nights as a tentative group night, and of course we have Discord available. I'd also like to reach out to the GMs of any other smaller/struggling guilds, to see if they'd be interested in alliances or consolidation. I'm not asking for anyone to drop their guilds, or give up any clever names or paid-for storage, this is purely a "Let's sit down and talk" invitation. Interested parties can contact me in-game, via whisper or mail, or here on the forums. Thanks for taking the time to read about us! Btag: DeadThing#11740Greyman0 Apr 14
Apr 8 Fashion Battles - April 23rd @ 7:30pm(PST) 1 sec ago [Fashion Battles™] by Stealthstar-Silverhand is hosting a Spring themed transmog battle. Everyone is welcome to this event! Where: Thunder Bluff, Mulgore. When:April 23rd, 2017 @ (7:30(PM(PT), 8:30PM(MT),9:30PM(CT) , 10:30PM(ET)) Realm Host: Farstiders//Silverhand//Thoriumbrotherhood Theme(1): Spring Theme/Noble Garden (Pastels, Whites, Greens, Elegant) Theme(2): N/A -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Viewers: Every level, class and race is welcome to attend and watch the show. You too can dress up and show off some fashionable attire without being judged for the show. This is a free realm wide event, BUT you must be on the hosting realms to receive a "goodie bag" which is handed out at every show! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Models: Every level, class and races welcome to model for our show. Be ready to be critiqued and ranked among your Tmog peers. More information will be added as the date comes closer! If you have any questions or are interested in modeling please visit [ http://fashionbattles.guildwork.com/forum/58762d85002aa8354e85c709-contact-us ] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Sponsors: Any Guild is welcome to donate to our events. Donations vary from Mounts to Gold, anything helps and in return your Guild will be able to have a 255 Character Guild advertisement during the intermission of the show as well as special seating for the Guild! If you are interested in donating please send an in-game letter to Stealthstar-Silverhand(Horde) or Stealthstar-Kirin'Tor(Alliance). ***For Emergencies add Lailah#1872. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Job Opportunities: [Fashion Battles™] is looking for permanent Judges(3) for our shows! This is a paying job for one night. Judges must be open minded and unbiased, we are looking for people with a good attitude, and a basic knowledge of WoW Lore. Visit [ http://fashionbattles.guildwork.com/forum/58859ad3002aa819b1e796d8-available-jobs ] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Social Media Links: Twitter : https://twitter.com/Fashionbattles7 Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxR021nNkTRobN1uDrK8ZMQ Website : http://fashionbattles.guildwork.com/ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Sponsors: Fashion Crafters (H/A) Guardians of Eternity (H/A) Over the Hyll/Hill Gang (H/A) The Royal Courier (H/A) Azeroth Board of Tourism (H) Mythological Knights (H) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Special thanks to crew members of the show as well as our Guild Sponsors and Private Donors!Namine0 Apr 8
Apr 8 [H][Farstriders]<Darkness Reigns>[9/10H] Darkness Reigns (DR) is a progression-focused, raid and PvP guild that is presently searching for experienced players to fill out its ranks. Currently, DR is searching for DPS and Heals, though all roles will be considered based upon the qualifications of the applicant. As of 3/4/17, DR is 7/7H-EN, 3/3H-ToV, and 7/10H-NH. The successful applicant will possess the following traits: Demonstrated ability to perform competitively, relative to ilvl. DPS: Cooldown (CD) management, class knowledge, and rotation execution. DPS numbers to be specified on a case-by-case basis, but nothing below 200k will be considered for a raid spot. Tank: Proper execution and rotation of damage mitigation CDs, as well as excellent raid-awareness skills. Healer: Proper resource management and sustained healing output, with the ability to effectively throttle healing based on fight conditions. Strong teamwork and communication skills, with a goal oriented personality. The ability and willingness to make playstyle changes (spec, talents, gear, raid-awareness, etc.) based upon guild needs and constructive feedback Generally, strong class knowledge, good raid awareness, teamwork skills, and openness to constructive criticism. Raid Times: 9:30 EST, Tuesday and Friday Low ilvl will not be considered a hard-stop to membership. All applicants’ performance will be assessed relative to ilvl, so long as the other requirements are met. If performance is good relative to ilvl, but still below the 450k threshold, membership may be extended with the caveat that the applicant will not have a spot in raid until their numbers improve. Further inquiry may be directed to: Telaras-Farstriders (Telaras#11399) Grobic-Farstriders (Grobic#1780) Haedeas-Farstriders (Haedeas#1183)Telaras3 Apr 8
Apr 8 Guardians of Eternity is Recruiting! [Guardians of Eternity] is a highly active casual guild searching for more players interested in PvE/PvP/RP. We hold events weekly for all of these aspects, we also help to host world events such as "Fashion Battles™". We strive to make all our Guild members comfortable during their playtime. ***Raiding: We currently need DPS of itemlevels 870+ for Nighhold (N), as well as healers. Our current raid night is Saturday @ 5pm(PT) 6pm(MT), 7pm(CT), 8pm(ET) . ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our guild is on Farstriders/Silverhand/Thoriumbrotherhood Update: If you are a Guild Master on these realms above and wish to build an Alliance with our Guild please comment below or send Namine-Farstriders in-game mail!Namine0 Apr 8
Mar 30 WTB Whitemend Hood 15k. On now, /tell Lezzard.Megamon0 Mar 30
Mar 26 Looking for Active Guild Looking for active guild for questing, dungeons and maybe raiding later. I played pretty hardcore from Burning Crusade at the way through the first half of Cata, and here and there for the first couple months of Pandara. Looking to come back almost full time, but would like to join a nice active community that does things casually as I am not looking to raid full time anymore, just maybe on occasion. I would like a guild that is active on voice comms,(social) as to me that is a lot of the fun in the game. In other words a guild that has like teamspeak or vent, etc.Gunnas0 Mar 26
Mar 18 Havoc DH LF weekend non mythic raid guild PVE Hello all, I am looking for a NON MYTHIC weekend raid guild. I am looking for a guild that raids anywhere between Friday and Monday evenings. I am a 891 DH with experience raiding across multiple roles since vanilla. I'm looking for a group of like minded adults who enjoy having fun and laughing while raiding above all else. My battletag is Synisizm#1704. Thanks for your timeSynisizm0 Mar 18
Mar 18 Hallowed Arcana Recruiting (The Horde!) Hallowed Arcana Recruiting (The Horde) Casual raiding guild is looking for more members. We raid on Tuesday and Thursday nights at 7 p.m. PDT. Currently, we're 8/10 on N Nighthold. Speak with Schael, Baladevah, Moothgar, or Annasong if interested.Schael0 Mar 18
Mar 9 LF active RP/PVE Guild Hello names Serrenis, I've been on Silverhand for years and have been happy in my current guild but I'm looking for a more Active guild that does RP and group content. I have a verity of chars to bring for PvE and RP or PvP. I'm just looking for a more active guild than the one I'm in. Would love to find a good RP group to. Send me a msg on Xendrosh,Khoradin or Thelysara.Xendrosh2 Mar 9
Mar 2 Back to PvP Hello everyone~ So I recently got back into PvP and was hoping to make some new friends. Maybe run bg’s or do arenas with? I play an unholy dk, but willing to change specs if needed. I also would like to level my priest and druid up also to do some PvP on them as well. Thank’u for reading this and hope to hear from you soon.Asixia0 Mar 2
Mar 2 G&C Healer Position Filled [Ignore] Healer position no longer open.Dancingblade2 Mar 2
Feb 26 <Basement Wizards> LFM Hello! We are currently seeking more to join our small raiding guild as we venture into Heroic Nighthold. We currently raid Tue, Wed and Sat. 8Cst. We are a close knit group that have been together for a long time. Currently Healers are in desperate need as well as other classes. ( Needs constantly changing) If you are interested please see myself, Hateraide, Shodom, or Katonine for more info thanks for looking.Hemorragic0 Feb 26
Feb 21 [H] Symphony recruiting Hello everyone. Symphony is currently looking to recruit for our raid team. We are focused on heroic progression and we're currently 7/7H EN, 3/3H ToV and 5/10H NH. We raid on Tuesday and Sunday evenings from 7:30 to 11:00 pm central. Current Raid openings Healer - Priest/Druid/Monk preferred. If you are interested in joining the team, please comment below or contact Reginar-Farstriders in game. Happy Hunting!Reginar0 Feb 21
Feb 15 1/7M tank and heal lf guild Hey, my friend and I are looking to join a guild together. We're both experienced raiders, ilvl, 873 and 870, and are 7/7H 3/3N and 1/7M. We were raiding in separate guilds but we want to raid together now, so we've been guild hunting for weeks. We are a MW monk and a DH tank. We want to raid together, not one of us be a backup or whatever. Either you have a spot for both tank and healer, or we won't consider you. Looking for: Evening raid times (pref Thurs/Fri) Heroic farm guild at minimum Competent raid group A spot for both of us Please respond if you're interested.Maraui2 Feb 15