Farstriders, Silver Hand, and Thorium Brotherhood

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
2d [H] <La Muerte Roja> 7/8Heroic, Mythic Guild <La Muerte Roja> is actively recruiting to fill its Heroic/Mythic Uldir raid roster. We are currently looking for a Holy Paladin, Balance Druid, Hunters, and Rogues. Our Raids run from 7 pm pst to 10 pm pst Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Other classes/specs are welcome as well! <LMR> is open to non-raiders as well, so if a more casual setting is more your thing we got that as well! <LMR> boasts many individuals that that can help gear, run mythic+, pvp, warfronts, or even Island Expeditions! Majority of our guild would fall into the middle aged bracket, with a maturity that realizes, real life happens and it will always come first, at the same time just immature enough to find all sorts of humorous situations. For more information reach out to us in-game! You can contact [GM] Haress (swarmollamas#1380), or [Raid Lead Officer] Panasaurus.Haress1 2d
4d Dual Faction Fun without the Stress! If you are interested in seeing both sides of the faction War in BfA, and you want raiding to be casual and fun then we may be the Guild(s) you are looking for. We are a Dual Faction Raid Team. We raid on NORMAL Difficulty. We raid one night per week on Alliance and one night per week on Horde. We wanted to combine our desire to see both faction’s story lines and unique raid experiences, but we also want to keep the raid nights relaxed and stress free. Which is why we stick to Normal Difficulty. Not having to feel the strain of trying to push Heroic, we feel we have a lot more fun just playing Warcraft with friends at a relaxed pace and welcoming atmosphere. The Horde Guild is called <Minstrels of Doom> and is located on the Nesingwary/Vek’nilash/Nazgrel server group. The Alliance Guild is called <Shandalar Exiles> and is located on the Silver Hand/Farstriders/Thorium Brotherhood server group. Raid nights are Monday and Friday from 8:30pm to 11:00 pm EST Respond here or feel free to contact me at: Tega#1389 Yours, TegaTega3 4d
5d Ret Pally looking for casual guild Hello. Coming back to the game after a few years off. Mostly casual until I get into the game more. Looking for a guild to socialize in and run some content. Raiding availability would be 9-12 or so central US time. Class and spec is flexible. I have a 100 and 110 boost available if I need to play something else. Thank you, Marker.Marker3 5d
5d How is horde on this server ? I was curious how is horde doing on this server ?Lilyredwood1 5d
5d This server is dead guildwise. Especially when most of the active alliance guilds only have a few people, and at the same time the big ones (all one or two of them) like Relentless don't like n00bs.Sarupero4 5d
Oct 9 Hello Thorium Brotherhood. Whose here? :D :D This expac looks like fun. Any old school TB folks still around?Tigluena41 Oct 9
Oct 8 5v1, 1v5, all in between and beyond To ALL of the groups of characters ganking solo members of the opposite faction who are flagged War Mode but are WQing, you have no honor in my book. You all know I would pwn you 1v1. (That must be why you do it?) I am posting this because each and every one of you should know better. On PVP servers even, there's a code of conduct really. Why cheap shot someone who is clearly questing? Do you need an advantage because you're handicap in some manner (no offense)? Engage someone after they have killed their target. In the old days, it was even customary to bow prior to engaging. Yes, I remember because I have been around FOREVER. Does it make you feel like you've accomplished something? I know it's part of the game, not whining here. Simply telling you my opinion on your behavior and trying to figure out why you do it. Do you feel good about it? Do you love it when it happens to you? Don't get me wrong, I do group and WPVP. I do not partake in tasteless activities like this or corpse camping. I kinda feel like maybe once you group up, you should be phased to a server that has grouping happening. That way solo people could WQ or PVP or both without being violated by a dozen people at the same time?! Flame on! FOR THE HORDE! (Notice I am calling out members of both factions guilty of this and not pointing the finger at the opposite faction - thanks)Pollymorphin7 Oct 8
Oct 5 [H] Anyone doing H Myth/Ghuun tonight? Around 10pm server time? I know the fights and am currently 6/8. The group I run with won't be getting together again until Tuesday so I'm hoping to get a full clear before then.Ayaan0 Oct 5
Oct 4 TRP3 Alternative class names? Hey, there. I've recently made a worgen warlock. But I don't know what their RP class name should be... like I said, I have trp3 and plan to be a destro lock... I wanted to go for Cinder Wolf, but my bf says that wouldn't be a good idea because if I were to use demons for defensive reasons (I always do) it wouldn't make much sense... what else could I call a destro lock? btw, my worgen's name is Kiba Blazefang IC (Blayzfang for Character actual name) if it helps at all. Thanks. ^^Sscar3 Oct 4
Sep 29 [A] Lionsguard | Casuals Welcome | 2-day Contact Information ... ... About Lionsguard Lionsguard is a brand new endeavor that strives to bring together the best of both worlds: efficient content clearing and a fun, family-oriented community. We are currently accepting applicants for all roles. Note that these are positions for the core progression group. We are also accepting players of all play-styles. Many of our members enjoy other aspects of the game outside of raiding. There is no formal written application. Simply contact me through one of the options listed above and we can have a brief chat. We do not want to over saturate the population of the guild, and would essentially like to end up with 200-300 members, with 50-100 active. I dislike being in guilds with max player capacity where it feels like you are not noticed, or can't get into groups do to over population and favoritism. We want this guild to feel close-knit, yet accessible and productive. We will come up with activities collectively as a group, but right now our main focuses for BFA are: ... All of these activities would be planned and executed on a specific date and shown on the in-game calendar. Raid times will be Tuesday and Thursday evenings, 7:00pm-10:00pm Pacific Standard Time. Alt raids will most likely be held at the same time on Friday and Saturday evenings. *Note that Mythic Raid content is not listed, because I want to keep this guild fun and casual. We are recruiting all players with all play styles, but we have an emphasis on filling the roster for our core raid group. We are also very excited to push for mythic+ records. Closing I am literally on all the time, so you can expect fast reply times. If I do not reply to you, send me an in-game mail--I am asleep. I currently have one (1) Officer position available to anyone willing to commit. Inquire within to learn what that position entails. I look forward to meeting you and starting this epic journey! JoshJosh3 Sep 29
Sep 9 deleted - please remove deletedDancingblade0 Sep 9
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 31 <Hammer and Ale> All-Dwarf Guild As the title says, H & A is looking for more good Dwarves. Want to roll up an alt? We've got room. Haven't fleshed out the guild goals yet, probably leveling, mild RP, and lore, with the bonus of a nice, quiet, stress-free place to kick back, pop a keg, and talk Dwarven stuff. We have a guild tabard, (see my profile), but I'm open to a modification on the color scheme.Pharsalus18 Aug 31
Aug 30 1 night [H] 1 night [A] on Normal only What we are doing going into BfA is to maintain two casual raid teams. One Horde and one Alliance. We will raid 2x a week (Once on each faction). We are not progression minded, we are happy raiding on Normal Difficulty. No pressure, just a bunch of friends having fun together. Our inspiration: Our Horde Guild <Minstrels of Doom> has been raiding together since 2010. We quickly developed strong friendships and genuinely enjoyed playing WoW with one another. Our approach had always been to raid on Normal to get an idea of the fights then switch to Heroic. We found we enjoyed it more when we stopped caring about loot, meters, progression or number of wipes. So at the start of Antorus we decided to stick to normal difficulty and just relax and have fun with friends. For the upcoming expansion, we have decided to alter this approach slightly. We also will do this on an Alliance team as well. Once normal is on farm, most raids can be cleared in one night. Not having to min/max and stress about everything will allow us to also raid a second night on Alliance. The Horde Team is on the Nesingwary/Vek'nilash/Nazgrel server group, and the Alliance Guild is on the Thorium Brotherhood/Farstriders/Silver Hand server group. So we are looking for like minded people to join us. We are small right now with a team of 18 people, but have some players returning soon. We want to get to about 20 people. Raid Nights are Mondays and Fridays from 8:30 to 11:30 pm EST. We are a bit older, avg age likely late 30s. We have married couples, professionals and try to remain drama free. In keeping with casual mindframe, loot is personal, we love to help each other with crafting and consumables, etc. And off nights we run Mythic + and old raids. If you are interested contact me at: Tega#1389. Yours, TegaTega10 Aug 30
Aug 25 [H]<Exodus> Thur/Sun 9PM-12 PST, Heroic+ Raiding 2 nights a week, Thursday and Sunday 9PM-12 Pacific. We clear heroic every tier, have killed mythic bosses in the past, and are looking to get our numbers back up for BFA mythics. We want raiders who are interested in mythics, but are ok raiding at the heroic teir. We do the occasional battleground, and many of our players keep warmode on. Contact: Anduke#1535 (Melee), Silanthous#1513 (Ranged), Zernin#1830, or visit us on Discord: https://discord.gg/fkGQey9Zernin0 Aug 25
Aug 22 DK Tank LF Raiding Guild Hey all, I'm a DK tank looking to get into raiding. Don't have a ton of current experience but I did do some tanking ICC way back when it was current. I do my research for fights, and would ideally like to join a Heroic raid team but am happy to join a normal (flex) team given my lack of experience. Please message me on my realID Miercat#1755 if you'd like to discuss further.Miercat0 Aug 22
Aug 18 RP Hub I put in a comment in the "High Pop?" thread but I thought it will be better to make a dedicated thread to better keep track of conversations. I just want to know if there is an RP Hub like WRA has with Orgrimmar and Dalaran. And if not what would be the next best thing to do? Join a community? Thanks in advance.Khaere1 Aug 18
Aug 18 Old Farstriders Friends How has everyone been? Maybe drop your b tag and who I remember you by and see if we could re connect. :DJt5 Aug 18
Aug 16 Returning to Game I've decided to come back for BFA, and I'm looking for a guild. I'm not really focused on getting back into raiding full time because I have a family, but I'm looking for a guild that will be working on Mythic + and the new island expedition/warfront content with some PVP. If I end up finding a guild with a raid schedule I can make consistently, I don't mind helping out at all. I do have a couple of dps characters, but right now I kind of want to focus on healing with the priest. I primarily play during the weekday after 6-7 server time. If you are part of a fun guild that is looking for someone to help fill the ranks, then please let me know. And before I forget, as much as I enjoy RP communities for what they add to the game, I'm not much for RPing myself.Lythenae3 Aug 16
Aug 15 [H] <Twilight Rising> Recruiting DPS <Twilight Rising> Is recruiting raiders and members for end game PVE content. We focus on Mythic+, N/H raiding and Achievements. We are a small but dedicated group of players who focus on the whole rather than the individual. We believe members should contribute and expect courtesy and effort from all. We are currently in an open recruitment phase for BFA. All applicants will be considered, and vetted even if their class is listed as “low” priority. Current DPS Recruitment (4-5): All (yes even Demon Hunters) Current Healer Recruitment (2): Druid (High) Monk (Low) Shaman (Medium) Priest (Low) Paladin (High) Current Tank Recruitment (0): Dps with tank off specs are encouraged to apply. Raid times are: Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM server (Pacific). What we provide Raiders: All consumables Experienced leadership A laid back raid environment What we expect from raiders: Approximately 90% attendance Positive attitude How to apply: We do not have a written app. You will be required to speak to an officer over Mumble. Be prepared to discuss your past raid experience, and communicate a sound understanding of your class/spec/role. Contact an officer to get started: Solace#1766 Barracks#1396Thorah14 Aug 15
Aug 14 friendly Alliance guilds on Farstriders? 24, I have a mic. I main a Beast Mastery Hunter. New to the game, but have a desire to learn and get better. Guilds that use VOIP and have an 18+ only rule, please.Revyleboom0 Aug 14
Aug 13 Free heroic argus kill Free help with AOTC anyone is welcome 3 carrys per run..go to add me rsmudvayne#1595 also just join discord and wait till i get in from work https://discord.gg/F8R6pWP ... I am off work on fridays and saturdays... I work 2pm to 11pm mountain time it is 4pm when i posted this and ill be home at 11pm mountain time Promise I'll get you it i help throughs who need it and its all free because i understand the struggle...Rsmudvayne4 Aug 13
Aug 11 high pop? Whats up with this server (Farstriders). Population is always listed as High but I never see anyone around.Hall5 Aug 11
Aug 9 Slayers Take [A] is recruiting for BfA As the title says <Slayers Take> is recruiting. We are a social/ casual guild that does in fact raid (1 night a week, Fridays @ 8~ EST)! We have built the guild around "Wheatons Law". We have no requirement other than to be friendly and cordial to other members. If you're anxious about group content/raiding because of performance pressure, or you simply don't want WoW to be a job and enjoy playing with a group of fellow nerds then we are the guild for you! We do have discord if you enjoy talking with others. It is not a requirement to use it under normal circumstances, but for raiding it is required to at least be able to listen (speaking optional). Most of the guild are working adults who aren't able to play 10 hours a day. This needs to be stressed because during the day the guild has little activity and may feel deserted. Best time to reach any of us is the evening (6PM -10PM EST). As mentioned above, we do plan on raiding in BFA, 1 day a week. Raids typically run from 8~ -11~ EST on Friday nights. (they may start or end later depending). Much like "Planet Fitness" we're a judgement free zone. The only requirement is that you actually try. You won't be expected to be a master of your class, but basic knowledge is a plus. Even if you've never raided before and are interested in a super-casual experience that's a bit more challenging than LFR and without the toxicity, we have experienced veteran players that will work with you. Accepting any class / spec. Feel free to message either myself TheAngryGeek#1677 or Laankast#1274, for any questions you might have or for an invite.Rhallea0 Aug 9
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 6 Return player LF new player friendly guild. I've been going a long long time and am just now returning to WoW. I have a few 90's and 100's level characters but the game has changed so much it's all completely foreign. I'm looking for an active guild that will help a new player with all the changes (just informational mostly, I've got plenty of gold/items to level with) and will help with class education and how to do raids when the time comes.Quiggly2 Aug 6
Aug 4 LF a Good/Active Silver Hand Horde Guild Hi Everyone, I'm Ifinx, Todd in RL, and I'm looking for an active guild on Silver Hand to chat, quest, pvp, and maybe raid together. The current guild I am in doesn't ever have any active members and I hate playing this game all by my lonesome. I'd like a guild that is established that might be able to help me with some of the mythic instances and what not as well. Thank you all for your time! Happy Hunting! P.S. Sorry about the World Tree my Ally peeps. Just following orders I don't agree with. Hopefully she doesn't become Garrosh 2.0 this expansion.Ifinx2 Aug 4
Aug 4 [A/H] LF Raiding Guild for BFA TkaenArtemis0 Aug 4
Jul 31 Trigore pet taming (hunters) Has anyone tried catching this elusive hydra in the Wailing Caverns? I've been camped for days, but he never spawns. Anyone else able to tame him, or even see him?Sialoria1 Jul 31
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 29 Medieval Geeks Hello I am the GM of Medieval Geeks.. We are a fun active guild. We are not hardcore, but yet love to have fun and get the stuff killed. We are a guild that formed from another one and has really built up with a great group of people. We are looking for members that want to raid but yet enjoy themselves without the hassle of the hardcore raiding. But, yet clear the raids. We are at the end of legion and not much going on ATM. So we are just throwing groups together as a guild if people are interested in going. Some come along and some don't that's the thing with being a casual guild. We are preparing for bfa and want to be in the raids on opening night. If you wish to join hit me or one of the GMs, officers or a recruiter and we can get you in the guild. My main is Ratu-silverhand. You can look up the guild in the guild recruiters page and add that way as well and we can get you. So please if you want a new home msg us. Happy hunting.Ratu0 Jul 29
Jul 21 FSH&TB OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 20 closed closedJosh1 Jul 20
Jul 19 Ingame Cross-realm Roleplayers Community Greetings Roleplayers! Are you interested in an inter-realm community connecting all roleplayers? Tired of LFRP on discord but people responding aren't actually online, ingame? Want to advertise events or even just tell people when you're open for business and easily invite people into groups to rp with? Well then I happily present to you the Roleplayer's Connect Community! With communities dedicated to both the Alliance and the Horde, you can bring in all your characters without feeling weird about using your bnet. Channels include lore discussion, event advertisement, looking for currently rping groups and even a channel for organizing for ic pvp going in to this war centric expansion! Please join us! Alliance: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R7KXPumbm?region=US&faction=Alliance Horde: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/3b5kPTXoY?region=US&faction=Horde Please no spamming, trolling or hate. It may take a few days for us to really get the community going, so please bear with us while things are still being set up with this new feature.Arahe0 Jul 19
Jul 16 [H] <Hive Mind> Reroll Guild Hello all! <Hive Mind> is an upcoming reroll guild for those that are interested in having a fresh start. Are you new to the game? Are you coming back for BfA? Are you looking to get involved in a community that goes beyond just raiding? Then join us! When and where? We will be rolling Horde on Dalaran together at midnight on Tuesday, July 17. This gives us plenty of time to get enough people together to give us that community we are looking for. Everyone can level from 1-20 before July 17 since Allied Races start at 20 already. Please turn XP off at 20! What do we provide? Private Discord server! Fun, friendly atmosphere! Bags will be provided to all new members! New players will also receive a small amount of gold to get them started! Play any class and any spec that you like! What are we looking for? We're just looking for people that want to be a part of something great. It doesn't matter whether you want to PvP, PvE, or just want to be part of a social group. We will have a spot for you. Roll the class that you want with the spec that you want. We want to form friendships and make memories. What's the plan? The immediate plan is to level to 110. We will have leveling brackets set so that we can all work together and get to know one another while we level. It's set up so that we will hit 110 right before BfA launches so we can enter it together. At 120 we will begin to gear through dungeons and mythics to prepare for our first raid group which will be Friday/Saturday from 10pm-1am EST. The focus of the guild will be PvE, but I'm sure you'll be able to find some likeminded guildies to PvP with. Leveling Brackets: Start date: July 17 July 17 - July 23 (1-60) July 24 - July 30 (60-80) July 31 - August 6 (80-100) August 7 - August 13 (100-110) If you are interested, please submit an application at https://hivemind.enjin.com/. We'd be lucky to have you! You can also join the recruitment section of our Discord at https://discord.gg/7RhJNv8.Magnanimoto0 Jul 16
Jul 8 WTS Full Clear Heroic Antorus and MORE! Vindicatum.com - 11/11M (T21) US 62 | US 31 (T20) | US 37 (T19) | US 50 (T18) | Icecrown Alliance Currently Selling • Shackled Ur’zul Mount from Mythic Argus the Unmaker • Cutting Edge: Mythic Argus achievement (This achievement disappears on July 10 or July 17 when pre-patch hits!) • Violet Spellwing Mount and Ahead of the Curve: Heroic Argus the Unmaker • Full Clear Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne • Hellfire Infernal Mount from Mythic Gul’dan • Heroic Kil’jaeden • Mythic +15s completed on time CONTACT Add Lup#11167 on BNET for info on prices and timesLupp2 Jul 8
Jul 8 Server Population Explosion? I haven't been spending as much time as I used to on this server cluster, but until recently I never, ever, ever saw the red "High" next to the servers on the character screen. Now it's almost always high population, and sometimes, even has a queue. What happened? Did they graft another server on while we weren't looking? Did they downgrade us to smaller hardware? :D Did we just suddenly get popular? Does anyone know?Troo3 Jul 8
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jul 1 Thinking about joining Hey! Me and my significant other were thinking of moving to a rp server, and after considering numerous ones we were thinking of joining Farstriders. Is there anything we should know or could be told about joining in advance? Some questions are: -What kind of people are generally found on the server? -Is there a huge amount of roleplaying on the server/are the rping communities that exist very active? -Any places with odd rps that some might want to avoid (such as Goldshire on Moon Guard)? -Will we be able to stumble across people to play with when we're out and about in the world? -Are there any special RP opportunities and setups to keep in mind? I remember when trying out this server previously, there were special channels to join for rping and such, which were very interesting.Akatsubaki1 Jul 1
Jun 30 Interguild Alliance RP Event! Our weekly event this week at six server is at the boat in Thousand Needles! Come join us, drink, start fights! (We're very friendly, I promise!)Aevalerette0 Jun 30
Jun 25 Selling Mythic+15 Carry Runs! We are a group of 970+ friends looking to help you out with you Keystone Master achievement (for a small fee of course). No item level is too low! But we cannot guarantee your survival. But what we can guarantee is • We will finish a +15 in time and this will give you your Keystone Master Achievement, and your Artifact skin for the Balance of Power questline appearances. • A 960 (or higher) item for your weekly chest and the possiblity of a 940 (or higher) item at the end of the dungeon (Personal loot can be mean sometimes**), as well as guarantee you a random +14 key next week. (**if you wear cloth you may get up to 3 pieces depending on luck, 3 of us wear cloth and don't usually need gear from these, barring any crazy titanforge we may see) You can hit us up on the Silver Hand server to schedule a run or 2 or 3 or how ever many you want! Epica Naturalborn Hespatet Doomjunkie or on Battle Tag Epica#11399 or Naturalborn#1960 Price is 120k per run We are only accepting gold on the following servers Silver Hand Thorium Brotherhood Farstriders Area 52 Thank for your time and hope to see you in game!Epica0 Jun 25
Jun 23 All Rpers! RP weekly event! So every week many of us from various cross guild groups will do a weekly drinking night. Tonight it's at six server at the Pig and Whistle, old town Stormwind. Every week, time is the same, location is moved. Join us! (we're on the Silverhand/Farstriders/Thorium Brotherhood RP'ers group on Facebook and also check out the CentralHub channel in game)Aevalerette0 Jun 23
Jun 23 All Rpers! RP weekly event! So every week many of us from various cross guild groups will do a weekly drinking night. Tonight it's at six server at the Pig and Whistle, old town Stormwind. Every week, time is the same, location is moved. Join us! (we're on the Silverhand/Farstriders/Thorium Brotherhood RP'ers group on Facebook and also check out the CentralHub channel in game)Aevalerette0 Jun 23
Jun 18 Looking for help starting a guild It seems starting a guild in 2018 is near impossible lol. My wife and I are switching from Horde to Alliance for the Allied Races. I'm looking for 3 more signatures to help start our storage guild for alts. if anyone would be willing to help, please reply here or message me in-game. I'm also willing to help anyone who needs help creating a guild.Kiergana3 Jun 18
Jun 16 Old BC Guildies (thorium brotherhood) Any members of the old BC guilds Order of Tirisfall or Embers of War still floating around? It's a long shot but someone on general suggested I post here after posting my story on General.Veriaana0 Jun 16
Jun 2 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 2
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 19 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 19
May 4 ✨Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon 2018✨ Put on your leather chaps and strap your legs around something hard and hot! Get your motors running and get prepared for Moon Guard's annual event the ✨Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon✨, 2018 edition! You! YES, YOU Are welcome to come on down to the US Moon Guard realm and join in the fun! What this event is Moon Guard's Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon is an annual event open to the public for both Alliance and Horde! This is an event in which people gather and ride motorbikes across the length the Eastern Kingdoms in memorial to fallen soldiers and an excuse to have a good time! When & Where The Ride-A-Thon will be held on May 28th (coinciding with the U.S. Memorial Day), beginning at 7:00 PM Moon Guard realm time (that's 5:00 PM PST / 8:00 PM EST / Midnight GMT), at Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaque Lands. There will be a brief speech commemorating the fallen soldiers of Azeroth given by myself with the help of a translator for Alliance and then I will lead a procession of riders across The Eastern Kingdoms on a predetermined path down south to Booty Bay. Upon arriving at Booty Bay there will be an after party. It is important that participants follow Githnji or the assisting raid leaders following me, in order to stick to the predetermined path, because the route selected is planned in such a away as to avoid as much npc pvp flagging as possible. It is highly encourage that participants use a motorcycle mount during this event. These mounts include: Note: The Chauffeured mounts do not scale with max level ground mount training speed and are therefore slower. Champion's Treadblade - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/championstreadblade.php Warlord's Deathwheel - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/warlordsdeathwheel.php Mekgineer's Chopper - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/mekgineerschopper.php Mechno-Hog - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/mechanohog.php Goblin Trike - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/goblintrike.php Goblin Turbo-Trike - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/goblinturbotrike.php If you wish to participate and do not own one of these mounts or can not afford one, fear not! All are welcome to join us regardless of what mount they choose. Remember this event is open to all regardless of faction or guild affiliation. So, come along and tell your friends! Want to contact me directly? My B-Tag is Nyctomonger#1908 ! Want to share the thread with others? Throw this link at them: https://tinyurl.com/MGMMR2018Githnji4 May 4