Dragonblight and Fenris

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
2d [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 2d
2d <Mythic Mischief> [H] Recruiting for BfA! Mythic Mischief Is a Dragonblight - Fenris US guild that focuses on have a good time while pushing end game content. We formed at the start of Nighthold and have grown to a top end guild on our server block. We have earned AoTC for every raid tier of legion. We have a strong group of raiders but are looking to Fill in some holes in our Battle For Azeroth raid team. We are seeking a few healers (Priest,Monk,Paladin are open) and a couple of dps spots open. A dps with a tank off spec would be great! If your class or spec are not listed above please still contact me as guild needs change all the time. We raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday at 6pm server (6pm pst) and are looking for people that can make all 3 days. New raiders are encouraged to apply! We pride ourselves on running a fun but focused raid. Are goal is to stay in the top 5 on our server group. We use personal loot. And have a no drama atmosphere. If you have any questions or want to join us for a test run message Darth Battle.net greyskull#1924 Discord Castlegreyskull#0327 Lok'tar ogarDarthcassie0 2d
5d Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 5d
May 18 Shoutout to Alcaris on Fenris Yesterday, I was camping the Time Lost Proto Drake on my own while working on my other monitor. About an hour into it, a Paladin drops in and says hi, compliments me on my tmog, and waves goodbye. Nice enough - thank you! Today, I'm doing the same thing and the same Pally stops again, asks if I'm farming TLPD, and suggests we group up. Good idea, but I warn him I'm actually working and just have WoW running on a second monitor, and will be AFK at various times. Turns out he's in exactly the same boat. A couple of hours later, just as I'm getting ready to get onto a call, he whispers me that he's got the TLPD and if I'm nearby to come to him. We were camping different spots. I fly over, and just as I get there, TLPD goes down. We both get the mount! Alcaris - thank you for being cool, and not just killing that drake as soon as it spawned - you are the best! I really appreciate it! You showcase the best part of WoW - teamwork!Amgrod0 May 18
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 23 [A] War tank LF Guild for BFA just looking for a guild to do stuff like raiding and maybe a little pvp on the side going into the next expac im a tank with OS of dpsing as armsTanarieda0 Apr 23
Apr 16 LF Fenris Guild thats active! Im looking to join a guild just a DPS or off tank if needed! I have been playing wow since BC and have been with the same guild since Wotlk Im trying to get back in to normal raiding. I miss being in a guild that was active and felt like a real community. After Wotlk I quit for a while then finally came back in Pandaria and its just been casual for me ever since. The weekly late nights staying up to try and get as far in ICC and eventually downing LK with people i worked so hard with for so long; I miss it so much and in prep for Battle For Azeroth Id like to try and join an actual active guild! If anyone can help me find an active guild on Fenris thats willing to add to the family let me know please!!!!!!Shenaria0 Apr 16
Apr 8 [H]<TKx> is recruiting all roles and classes Hello all! <TKx> is now recruiting all classes, specs, and roles for our new progression raid team heading into Battle for Azeroth. Those of you with a long history on Dragonblight may recognize us. We are a small, longstanding Horde guild with a raiding history that goes back to BC, with some of our members dating back to Day 1 Vanilla. Our heyday was BC-Cata, during which time we were a top server guild, and since then our membership has dwindled. Our remaining core membership prides itself in the guild’s friendly atmosphere while still being able to maintain an environment of competition and self-improvement among our members. General Information Faction – Horde Raid Size – N/H, though there is potential for a 20-man mythic group if recruitment and ability allows. Raid Times – 3 day schedule, 5PM-9:30PM PST Loot Rules Historically we have used a loot council system with weighting towards performance, attendance, the specific item in question, and a simplified EPGP factor. If the forced Personal Loot changes in BfA make it to live, we will obviously have to change or get creative. Applicant Characteristics We are seeking talented players who are comfortable with their chosen class and spec inside and out. Priority will be given to applicants who demonstrate an ability to play at a high level with either multiple specs/roles on a given character, or at a high level across multiple classes. Applicants should be ready to commit to a three night raid schedule after the release of BfA and beyond. Low attendance may mean your suspension or removal from the raid team. Applying Applications can be submitted to tkxrecruitment@gmail.com. While we enforce no format for your application, we ask that you include, at a minimum, the following: • A brief introduction to you as a person. We don’t want intimate details, a first name and your age will suffice, but we would like to get an idea of your personality. Our guild is a community, and we want members of that community to be more than text on a screen. • A brief history of your experience playing World of Warcraft, including raid history. If you enjoy other games, we’d love to hear about that too. • The following information for any characters that you are applying for membership with: name, server, faction, specs with which you are intimately familiar and willing to raid with. • If you are applying with multiple characters, please denote which character you currently intend to select as a main toon going into BfA, and also denote whether you are willing to raid with other characters if the guild has need of it, and which characters those are. Preference will be given to players who express willingness to adapt to the guild’s needs. We understand that your main toon may change as BfA nears release. For any additional information, or inquiries about joining us, please submit an application using the listed e-mail or reach out to one of the following: Talyn#1252 Jaylene#1682Tälyn0 Apr 8
Apr 4 [H]<Shattered Wings> is recruiting! Hello, denizens of Azeroth. Look at your guild, now back to mine. Sadly, your guild isn’t mine, but if you fancied casually raiding Antorus between the everyday chaos of IRL with an epic group of friends, you too could experience this wonder and joy. Look up, where are you? You’re topless, whale shark hunting in the Vashj’ir ocean and when you squint into the abyss you can swear it winks back. What’s in your hand? Back to me. I have it. It’s that summon you wanted so you don’t have to walk. Look again, the summons is now your exclusive choice of squealing buxom Night Elf battle captives. Anything is possible when you join Shattered Wings. I’m on a sea turtle mount. (Shattered Wings is a Horde guild on the Dragonblight/Fenris-US server, and we're looking for any and all members who want a chill environment to raid, complete dungeons, and partake in some awesome events like Transmog contests, trivia nights, etc. If you have any questions, feel free to message Nynta-Fenris, Xelandria-Dragonblight, or any online member. You can also hit up our Guilded page at guilded.gg/shatteredwings )Nynta0 Apr 4
Mar 24 The Old Days Good old Dragonblight. Anyone around who use to play in Burning Crusade?Aatxasxw13 Mar 24
Mar 15 LF guild Just started playing again recently, wondering if there are any guilds that are active that casually do raids/rbgs message me in gameKeiono0 Mar 15
Mar 8 Looking for thurs to Saturday raiding guild 940 retribution paladin looking for decent raiding guild. Message me ingame rombusempire#1130Lexparasuwan0 Mar 8
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Spicegold2 Mar 1
Feb 28 Priest & Druid/Lock 5/11M LF weekend team A friend and I are looking for a Weekend mythic guild. Our only fully available days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We're currently 5/11 M. I am a 964 IL Priest that can play all 3 specs. She is a 972 IL Bear or a 950 IL Warlock. +75 Traits in all our weapons, off-specs included. I have all the legendaries for Priest and she has nearly all but a few for resto on her druid, and most of the affliction ones on her warlock. She hasn't played her Warlock a lot this raid tier, but has played it in the past and is comfortable on it. We feel like our current guild isn't going where we want it to in terms of progression and are seeking else where. I've been playing since BC while she has been playing since Vanilla. We both have experience at cutting edge levels of raiding as well as server first and bests. We know what it takes to achieve that final boss achievement. We are open to xfers prefer horde, but ally is also on the table :). We put a lot of time into learning how to become better and will give 110% to the raid team. We're looking for a team that is fun, yet still productive during raids. Links provided. Thank you for your time and consideration. Syan(Priest) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/syans Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/syans Psyrina(Bear) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Psylox(Warlock) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/psylox Logs: N/A (you get an idea of her performance by the bear logs) Btag: Syan#1437 or GiGi#1168Psyrina0 Feb 28
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 16 Old Vanilla Flavour + a dash of Dragonblight Lets use this thread to recall the good old days of vanilla wow:) I am sharing some of my memories.. and you can do the same:) This real ID thing is pretty cool and I am back from a hiatus since the end of CATA, so I welcome any old faces to say hello, or HOLLA!, on these dead forums. Bumped into a Dragonblight player on the dungeon finder yesterday which brought back some intense nostalgia! I have not been on Dragonblight since I transferred off at the end of BC - raiding on a PST server in EST timezone was not fun! ....But I do remember fondly the early days of WOW on Dramablight. I dont know who will remember me... if anyone! But I was that golden dwarf with my shiny rank 13 gear:) Should there be anyone who still plays from back that that wants to re-connect you can find me: FruitFTW#1480 Had many fun times running flags for the marshals group, the horde could not stop me with palleas giving me blessing of freedom! It has been so long since those days... I am sad to say I cannot recall too many peoples names! (other than heroine - mage). There were also a dwarf pally and gnome mage from Tabula Rasa, and sometimes fillyblizzle would join in for a few runs:) I leveled from 15-60 doing BGs non-stop so there were many horde players I leveled with:) My mace met with many horde skulls, 2h fury:) Beserking hut + enrage + deathwish - fun times! There were the fun exodus alt runs I joined on on for MC/ZG/AQ20 ..I even have an alt in the joke guild Uber Panda Attack Team Hyper! Spent some time raiding in Dark Crucible if there are any old souls from there still playing:) There were a few other guilds I played with.... again was so long ago! Some player names that ring a bell... either that I played with or just remember for whatever reason.. Darii from exigence (played lots in BC doing heroics), rugius ...yup, cherrydanish, toast the tauren, thrannix the d0rf with thunderfury, obviously buiden who blacksmithed some gloves for me, oldguy who made me the engineering reflector trinket NO MORE POM PYROS!, sammayel, and many many more! P.S. what ever happened to the dramablight forums? Always read..never commented See you around, look forward to connecting again, look forward to any old tales you want to share :) Here are a few tales: Outside of onyxia's lair, horde shammy challenges me to duel. Forget name! troll shaman, enhancement, had the dragonskin shield, pvped a lot...maybe in OCK? What I do remember is that I won:) In front of everyone!!! (I am sure no one was watching...) Raiding orgrimmar with the ret pally I played with in the marshals team Dueling Rugius and losing to a hunter who ONLY meleed me down :( - I was SO LAGGY lol my computer was baaaaad until I got my new one. Raptor stike ftw... And the best story! In silithus "PVP" sand (LOL) Flambeau was holding some of the sand, and I killed him :) Field Marshal Malekk P.P.S. My real life friend who played on his gnome warrior Izie still messes around a bit on wow, on some horde toons now (dont ask). He raided in Echelon could always try and connect you with him if you wished:)Malekk28 Feb 16
Feb 13 [H] LF Guild that "Needs" a Healer. Goblin Master Race that is all.Grimshade0 Feb 13
Feb 7 <Mythic Mischief> [H] Looking for Raiders! Hello, Mythic Mischief a horde guild on the dragonblight - Fenris server block is recruiting adult raiders! We are looking for 2 healers and 2 to 3 dps. We are Sun, Mon, and Tuesday from 6pm to 8:30pm server time (pacific time). Looking for people that can make raid days and times. We raid to have fun, while keeping focused on progression. We take care of flask and food while doing progression raiding. We use discord for voice coms. We are: 11/11 Normal Cleared 11/11 Heroic Cleared Starting mythic Anoturs Have earned AoTC for every raid since we formed the guild at the start of nighthold. What we are looking for in a raider: 75 traits in weapon 940ilvl + able to make our raid days and times *if you not at 75 traits or 940ilvl we can gear you if needed. We have a large and active community, that runs non raid events like leveling contest and guild bingo night. Message me with any questions you might have Battle.net: Greyskull#1924 Discord: Castlegreyskull#0327Darthcassie0 Feb 7
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 31 Irrational Late night 3/11M LF DPS Irrational is a late night guild looking for more raiders to help our roster. We have a fun environment of players who enjoy pushing content. We're 3/11M and are looking to push further into Antorus. We are looking for Core DPS players who can pull their weight, but will also accept tank/healer applicants, as we have flexible players in both roles. Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am Pacific Time (12-3am EST) BTag: Gunnslave#1966, Kryesta#1993 QUOTEGunnslave0 Jan 31
Jan 18 H lock lf casual guild H lock 960 looking for guild. I play casual only, I don’t want anything 2 hardcore.Caviarwasabi0 Jan 18
Jan 18 [H]<Animus Ex Machina>3/11 H - LF More <Animus Ex Machina> runs focused-but-casual 10-man/flex raids and mythics, along with quests, older guild achievements, gear runs, etc. We are looking for a few more people to round out our raid team. Currently at 3/11 H Antorus. WE CURRENTLY ARE LOOKING FOR EVERYTHING, BUT ESPECIALLY DEDICATED HEALERS AND RANGED DPS. As of 1/9/2018, AEM raids 8pm ET on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, with organized M+ and other activities on Saturdays. Please check us out at aem-fenris.us for more information. You can also directly contact any of our players in-game or contact @zanraa#5392 (recruit lead) or @Dauth#2745 (GM) in Discord. Our progression together: ♢ 3/11 H Antorus ♢ 11/11 N Antorus ♢ 8/9 H Tomb of Sargeras ♢ 9/9 N Tomb of Sargeras ♢ 10/10 H Nighthold (AOTC) ♢ 10/10 N Nighthold ♢ 3/3 N Halls of Valor ♢ 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare ♢ 7/7 N Emerald NightmareCharathna18 Jan 18
Jan 16 Hpally iLvl 917 LF Active Guild I'm mainly interested in running mythic+ dungeons and raids. Some PVP would be cool as well.Belade1 Jan 16
Jan 2 DON"T JOIN DARK SUN Don't join this guild. Joined it and asked what the original name was. And he started to get toxic. I have the screenshots, don't join that guild. https://imgur.com/a/M5CEfGanden1 Jan 2
Dec 12 <horde> Fleur de Lys Recruitment Ever wondered if guild communities still existed? Where adult WoW-ers can enjoy a mature fun environment, and still get raid content down efficiently? If this is important to you, consider Fleur de Lys as your new home: - Everyone is treated with respect. Mature environment. Stable leadership. - We believe 2 days/week is ideal for steady progression without burnout. - We are looking for people that want to be part of a positive community. We recruit the player, but the person is what makes a successful applicant a long term member. Selfish attitudes and drama are not tolerated. - At the same time we are looking for quality raiders that understand what progression raiding is about. We strongly believe you can maintain a chill adult atmosphere while successfully clearing all content, and are excited to add more like-minded people to our community. All top quality applications will be considered, and we are also recruiting former Heroic raiders looking to get back into things. Raiding the following days: Saturday: 7:00-10:00pm (EST) Sunday: 7:00-10:00pm (EST) We are also open to more casually minded raiders who want a relaxed but focused progression environment Cheers and thanks for reading, Tyeanae btag Tyeanae#1512Tyeanae5 Dec 12
Dec 12 [H]<Meters Over Mechanics> 11/11 H LF RDPS <Meters Over Mechanics> is currently looking for some talented individuals that wish to progress through Mythic content in Antorus, the Burning Throne. What we are looking for: Mage(s) Hunter(s) Boomkin Ret paladin We look that you understand your class to the best of your ability and are open to changing talents or any other critiques we see fit in order to help not only you but the guild achieve great things. <MoM> thrives on excellence while maintaining a fun atmosphere to raids. We have succeeded in server first Heroic Argus and are looking to now push beyond that. Our Raid times are Mon-Wed 8-11 eastern. What you can expect from us: Our players are a team oriented guild with the same goal of clearing raids as they are released. The willingness to help others with a spec or rotation or whatever is needed for you goes without question. We are here to make everyone a better player to make the guild grow stronger. With an such an open minded guild we make great strides when it comes to progression. If these criteria's are something that you meet or should you have any questions pertaining to our recruitmentment feel free to message the following: Tomkins#1316 Kelpchi#1819Demonkins1 Dec 12
Nov 13 Placeholder PlaceholderTarisk0 Nov 13
Nov 10 AAPA (H) Recruiting All Levels/Classes Hello! Ad Astra Per Aspera (AAPA) is recruiting new members to help build its base. We are a brand new guild just starting out so this is a good opportunity to come in on the ground floor and be with a guild from the very beginning. Eventually I hope we will have a raiding group but at the moment I am focusing more on the social/leveling aspect of the game as that is where most time is spent. A Bit About Me (The GM): Hi! I'm Kris, I've been playing off and on since BC came out and my main character has never had a level boost (hence why she isn't maxed yet). I am a full time college student and I play Dungeons and Dragons with a group of my friends every other Friday. I'm an open book so feel free to message me with any questions. Meldainiel#1433 A Bit About AAPA (The Guild): I'm aiming to have a close knit group of accepting and fun loving people who are in the guild to have the support and friendship that used to come along with being in a guild. Intolerance and hate are not tolerated while adult humor and language are (You have been warned). Ideally, I would like to have a guild that has active members and a raiding party in time for the next expansion. I believe that you get out of a guild what you get in and there will be requirements for those who have officer positions. Alts are welcome and I am not going to keep track of how long it has been since you have been on. Once we get some more members I will be creating an option website (required for officers/raiders) and a facebook group (optional for everyone but highly recommended). About You: You are patient, laid back and playing World of Warcraft for fun, not profit. You understand that we are a small guild and like the idea of helping to build a guild from the ground up, getting to know the other members and spending time in their company. You miss the guilds of earlier WoW where everyone knew everyone's name and what was going on in their lives because you were a close knit group. If you have any questions dont hesitate to message me meldainiel#1433 or even email me krislee.1585@gmail.comMellimeldisi1 Nov 10
Nov 6 Looking For Social Leveling Guild Hey! I am looking for a social guild that I can level up with. Realm doesn't really matter as I can make a new character to level on whatever realm to make sure I fit in with your group before moving my main over. About me: I started playing WoW when the BC expansion was first released. I did some raiding with WotLK but have had periods of time where I have stopped playing off and on throughout that time. I haven't done any raiding or dungeons since I came back and I would be interested in doing so. I really like being involved in the guild and having responsibilities (like running a guild website or FB). I'm a college student so I play when I can but there are periods of time where I stop playing (Finals/Midterms). I also play Dungeons and Dragons but I never really got into the Roleplay aspect on WoW (although I would be interested to). My main (Mellimeldisi) used to be known as Meldainiel and I've had her since BC. She was my first character and I refuse to level bump her (which is why she isn't maxed yet). About you: Social guild with helpful and laid back members. Organized guild which promotes and demotes players as necessary (there is nothing worse than being an initiate for months). Reward players who contribute to the running of the guild. Fb/Website is a bonus. Accepts low levels and altoholics.Mellimeldisi2 Nov 6
Nov 6 LF Good Guild LF active guild on Horde or Alliance side that is helpful and wants to get its guildies up to 100 before legion. I have about 11 toons ranging from 20 to 96 that im currently leveling. Any guilds interested in helping please reply.Firelordzuko1 Nov 6
Nov 6 Group ? Anyone trying to group up ?Sooflyy1 Nov 6
Nov 6 Lf active, friendly guild I just returned from another wow break to find my current guild inactive. Tho I love my friends I want to find some new people to play with. I'm a casual player, I do some PvP and some raiding but I don't take either very serious anymore. I did hardcore raiding back in wrath and Cata but I don't have the time, or will for that now. I just want a fun, friendly group to log in to, chat, help out newbs and be helped get caught back up. I have this toon, who's mainly a tank, but I can play all 3 specs and one of every class, but It'll be a while before I relearn everything. Cool guild name is a plus, but I'm mainly interested in making friends. -if any up and coming guilds need a hand, I have experience leading guilds. I helped create and lead a 100+ member guild from BC through Cata before the majority of us got burned out and took breaks. I know my name is hard to type. If interested in having me, reply here or mail my mage, Megalomage - Dragonblight and I will get back to you. Edit: I also do video editing in my spare time. I can do recruitment videos etc. https://youtu.be/NIWH24RP4YISanctûm3 Nov 6
Nov 4 <Queue Up> is recruiting 3 days a week! <Queue Up> is a up and coming guild on Fenris Alliance. The Leadership is coming from a background of high experience pvp ranging from multi glads to multi heroes with some raiding experience. Our main goal is realm first and we will achieve our goal! We raid 3 nights a week Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:30 - 10:30 pm EST. Expectations from you 90% attendance Knowledge of your class competency to do what is required of youWhat you can expect from us! Serious but fun raiding enviorment No BS when it comes to progression consistentcyLooting system We will be using a loot council system consisting of a officer and full raiders. Recruitment needs We are dire need of; Havoc Dh Arms warrior Mage spriestplease add me peppers#1522 or reply here if you are interested. What I need from you? Give me a log that is recent, so I can see if you are competent in your class. We aren't worried as much about gear and such because we aren't going to start raiding till next tier.Péppers9 Nov 4
Oct 27 LF Guild that runs earlier raids I currently have a guild, but they run things too late for me. I am on the east coast, so I am looking to find a guild that runs things earlier. I am currently just above 900 iLvl and I also have a warlock and paladin that I am still gearing up. I would like to be able to raid more consistently.Koaga1 Oct 27
Oct 24 Lf guild Any guilds raiding 8:30-10:30 pm server time need DPSers?Rarawen1 Oct 24
Oct 24 LF Myth+/Raid guild. Am Pro Tank/heals/&DPS LF Active Myth +/Raiding Guild. (Active) (Alive) lol... 921 Prot Pally, 918 Holy, (pro at both). 905 Afflic Warlock which I'm leveling up and enjoy. 900+ something bm hunter i haven't played in awhile but pulls high dps. Just looking for peeps to play with . if i don't find anyone i'll server transfer pretty soon here. :) Appreciate it VexVexom2 Oct 24
Oct 11 Unified The last man standingCalamir2 Oct 11
Oct 10 Tanking trinkets dilemma Currently trying to figure out how a 925 tanking trinket I just came into possession of is better than an 895 one I already had. Although I have been playing WoW since vanilla, I haven't tanked hardly at all in all of that time. So any helpful comments from more tank-experienced people would be nice... So I just got a 925 Phantasmal Echo - 1296 haste - after falling below 50% health, receive 50% reduced dmg taken for 20 sec for a maximum of 1.7 million total dmg. 2 min cooldown. The problem is, I already had an 895 Reliquary of the Damned - 2953 Stamina - USE: 50% reduced dmg taken for 10 sec for a maximum of 2.4 million damage. 20 min 30 sec cooldown (reduced by up to 30sec based on dmg taken). Yes you read all of that correctly, I triple checked the numbers to make sure. I also logged out with both of these items equipped.Kaizani0 Oct 10
Sep 16 Fenblight casual/heroic raiding Lords of Darkness is a long lasting casual raiding guild. The guild has been around since 06 and was created 1 week after the realm went live. We are an easygoing laid back guild that likes to have fun but at the same time get things done and try to stay relevant and in current content. We now want to try and expand our raiding into heroic progression. We are currently 3/9 in the ToS raid and would like to down KJ before new stuff hits. Not really interested in mythic raids but if we are farming heroic enough u never know. We currently raid Tues/Wed nights 530-800 server time(pacific). We know that recruiting on the current realm is kind of low at the moment so anyone on other servers feel free to ask questions if needed. We know for sure there are casual raiders out there who can do this but dont know how...now u have ur answer. U can reply to this post, add me Sesshomiroth#1570, or whisp me in game and if im not afk or super busy we can talk. Everyone of all classes n play styles are welcome to try us out...who knows u might like it. Thanx allSesshomiroth0 Sep 16
Sep 2 [H] Meters Over Mechanics <Meters Over Mechanics> is a newly formed adult guild located on US Horde - Dragonblight. Founded on the premise of starting a successful Mythic raiding guild, MoM aims to push Mythic content while keeping a more relaxed schedule and environment. We are a collection of returning players and friends whom have grown tired of no longer pushing the content we were hungry for and capable of doing. We also have other players that were looking for a fresh take on a guild and stepping away from elitism environments. We are currently aiming to gain a strong core of players to quickly farm Heroic ToS and ideally begin our ascent through Mythic ToS within the next few weeks. The founding members are all 9/9 H. Realistically this tier will be the foundation for raiding on Argus. The goal is to push challenging content each week and have fun doing it. Recruitment is open for all classes and specs. Times Monday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00pm ESTWe look forward to hearing from you soon. Contact information Saviorself#1421 BNET or Saviorself#4119 DISCORD Crayonz#1696 BNET or Crayonz#8117 DISCORD - meCrayolaz0 Sep 2
Jul 25 [H][US]<Mildly Confused> LF Mythic+/Raid! Hello everyone! <Mildly Confused> is an up and coming Horde guild on US-Dragonblight looking for fresh faces to enjoy this wonderful game with. We are a very relaxed guild, mostly looking to form a community so that our members don’t have to try and PUG their way through content and we can work together to get through the upper tiers. At the moment, we are mostly looking to get some people to run Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons. In the future if we get enough people, we hope to be able to form raids and enjoy other content together. At the end of the day however, we want to be a guild where people from all walks of life can jump in and do whatever they please with people of the same mind. Want a group to run dungeons? We want that too. Want to run a raid? So do we. PVP? Yep. Any and all content is welcome! We simply just want people to always feel like they have people to play this game with, doing whatever they want, anytime that they log on. If this interests you, please feel free to message Elarí in-game, or add me on Battle.net at Necros1215#1117. You can also join our Discord at https://discord.gg/xgkJNXE. Thanks everyone for taking your time to read over this, and I hope you have a great day!Elarí0 Jul 25
Jul 24 East Coast LFG Mythics and maybe Raids. Anyone else on Dragonblight on the east coast and looking for groups at more convenient times? I love everything about my guild except for the fact that they schedule everything in server time. Living on the east coast and working mornings really limits my interaction with their scheduled items. I'd like to find a usual group to run things with that run on East Coast time.Koaga0 Jul 24
Jun 30 <Mythic Mischief > {H} Looking for Melee DPS <Mythic Mischief > {H} Dragonblight US looking for melee DPS. Some one that could offtank a boss or 2 also would be great! We are 10/10 Heroic Nighthold. 5/9 ToS. Need 2 melee dps and 1 healer. We raid Tuesday, Friday and Saturday at 7pm Server! Message darthcassie-Dragonblight or add me greyskull#1924. Laid back group looking to have fun and down some bosses. We use discord.Darthcassie0 Jun 30
Jun 26 [A] <Cleaved in Twain> Raid Recruitment Keeping it light and fun, you can expect these sorts of things from us. Currently we are a friend base spanning multiple servers, but we have chosen Fenris as a place for those willing to transfer to (as Mythic raiding requires us to be on one server) and to recruit on. Our combined raid experience dates back to Vanilla, and we are re-energized and refocused on our endgame wants. We like to keep a casual and humorous atmosphere while we raid so it remains fun for everyone. Current raid standings: EN: 4/7 Mythic ToV: 3/3 Heroic Nighthold: 10/10 Heroic We've seen some good recruitment over these last couple weeks, but more are certainly welcome. For questions and invites, contact Garrion, Haaska, Vashet, or Kinian in game. As well my bnet is kinian#1485. Current Raid Schedule: Sunday 8 - 11pm central Monday 8-11pm central **Days/time are subject to change if we need to better accommodate people as we grow in size.Kinian12 Jun 26
May 30 A-Fenris-Us<Overdrive> Overdrive is currently recruiting active members! Old and new alike. We are needing people who are interested in raiding and mythic + runs. We also participate in Arenas and battlegrounds. We have active players and could use more to have fun with. We do raids every week as well as mythic + runs. If you need to gear up,we are more than happy to help. We are very laid back and will not get mad at you over silly things. We are very helpful and would love to help any of our members that might have questions or need help running some mythics. Overdrive is in need of DPS,Healers,and tanks. We don't care what level you are,you are welcome to join us. We have a guild bank with plenty of stuff in it for our members to use. The guild also has a discord to chat about things. Hope to see you in game. :) For more information contact the guild master:Shadowslayer#1159 or our recruiting officer:ninjakitty#11612Raáva0 May 30
May 10, 2017 Hello to my old friends After a long hiatus i decided to come back to the game. Greetings to my old friends and rivals, and hello to potentially new ones. Any of you who actually remember me and want to share some laughs, drop me a line!Skwerm0 May 10, 2017
Apr 26, 2017 WTS [Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops] I am selling this cooking recipe. The acquisition of this recipe was removed during The Shattering (Cataclysm Pre-Patch) in late 2010. I am looking for near gold cap for this recipe given its exclusivity. I am more than willing to chat over pricing with a completionist who is looking to finish out their recipe log, or anyone interested in owning a unique item. My battletag: Geray#1527Geray0 Apr 26, 2017
Apr 20, 2017 War supplies A legendary follower item was given for having two towers active at once. What if we evenly distribute war supplies to all 3 towers!?Gundom0 Apr 20, 2017