Dragonblight and Fenris

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
2d [H][US]<Mildly Confused> LF Mythic+/Raid! Hello everyone! <Mildly Confused> is an up and coming Horde guild on US-Dragonblight looking for fresh faces to enjoy this wonderful game with. We are a very relaxed guild, mostly looking to form a community so that our members don’t have to try and PUG their way through content and we can work together to get through the upper tiers. At the moment, we are mostly looking to get some people to run Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons. In the future if we get enough people, we hope to be able to form raids and enjoy other content together. At the end of the day however, we want to be a guild where people from all walks of life can jump in and do whatever they please with people of the same mind. Want a group to run dungeons? We want that too. Want to run a raid? So do we. PVP? Yep. Any and all content is welcome! We simply just want people to always feel like they have people to play this game with, doing whatever they want, anytime that they log on. If this interests you, please feel free to message Elarí in-game, or add me on Battle.net at Necros1215#1117. You can also join our Discord at https://discord.gg/xgkJNXE. Thanks everyone for taking your time to read over this, and I hope you have a great day!Elarí0 2d
3d East Coast LFG Mythics and maybe Raids. Anyone else on Dragonblight on the east coast and looking for groups at more convenient times? I love everything about my guild except for the fact that they schedule everything in server time. Living on the east coast and working mornings really limits my interaction with their scheduled items. I'd like to find a usual group to run things with that run on East Coast time.Koaga0 3d
5d Lf guild Any guilds raiding 8:30-10:30 pm server time need DPSers?Rarawen0 5d
Jul 20 Old Vanilla Flavour + a dash of Dragonblight Lets use this thread to recall the good old days of vanilla wow:) I am sharing some of my memories.. and you can do the same:) This real ID thing is pretty cool and I am back from a hiatus since the end of CATA, so I welcome any old faces to say hello, or HOLLA!, on these dead forums. Bumped into a Dragonblight player on the dungeon finder yesterday which brought back some intense nostalgia! I have not been on Dragonblight since I transferred off at the end of BC - raiding on a PST server in EST timezone was not fun! ....But I do remember fondly the early days of WOW on Dramablight. I dont know who will remember me... if anyone! But I was that golden dwarf with my shiny rank 13 gear:) Should there be anyone who still plays from back that that wants to re-connect you can find me: FruitFTW#1480 Had many fun times running flags for the marshals group, the horde could not stop me with palleas giving me blessing of freedom! It has been so long since those days... I am sad to say I cannot recall too many peoples names! (other than heroine - mage). There were also a dwarf pally and gnome mage from Tabula Rasa, and sometimes fillyblizzle would join in for a few runs:) I leveled from 15-60 doing BGs non-stop so there were many horde players I leveled with:) My mace met with many horde skulls, 2h fury:) Beserking hut + enrage + deathwish - fun times! There were the fun exodus alt runs I joined on on for MC/ZG/AQ20 ..I even have an alt in the joke guild Uber Panda Attack Team Hyper! Spent some time raiding in Dark Crucible if there are any old souls from there still playing:) There were a few other guilds I played with.... again was so long ago! Some player names that ring a bell... either that I played with or just remember for whatever reason.. Darii from exigence (played lots in BC doing heroics), rugius ...yup, cherrydanish, toast the tauren, thrannix the d0rf with thunderfury, obviously buiden who blacksmithed some gloves for me, oldguy who made me the engineering reflector trinket NO MORE POM PYROS!, sammayel, and many many more! P.S. what ever happened to the dramablight forums? Always read..never commented See you around, look forward to connecting again, look forward to any old tales you want to share :) Here are a few tales: Outside of onyxia's lair, horde shammy challenges me to duel. Forget name! troll shaman, enhancement, had the dragonskin shield, pvped a lot...maybe in OCK? What I do remember is that I won:) In front of everyone!!! (I am sure no one was watching...) Raiding orgrimmar with the ret pally I played with in the marshals team Dueling Rugius and losing to a hunter who ONLY meleed me down :( - I was SO LAGGY lol my computer was baaaaad until I got my new one. Raptor stike ftw... And the best story! In silithus "PVP" sand (LOL) Flambeau was holding some of the sand, and I killed him :) Field Marshal Malekk P.P.S. My real life friend who played on his gnome warrior Izie still messes around a bit on wow, on some horde toons now (dont ask). He raided in Echelon could always try and connect you with him if you wished:)Malekk16 Jul 20
Jul 12 The Old Days Good old Dragonblight. Anyone around who use to play in Burning Crusade?Aatxasxw0 Jul 12
Jul 11 [H]<Animus Ex Machina>8/9 N - LF TANK, RDPS <Animus Ex Machina> runs focused-but-casual 10-man/flex raids and mythics, along with quests, older guild achievements, gear runs, etc. We are looking for a few more people to round out our raids. WE CURRENTLY ARE LOOKING FOR A TANK (preferably DH/druid/warrior) AND MORE RANGED DPS. As of 7/2017, AEM raids 8pm EST on Wednesdays and Saturdays, which has brought us to: ♢ 7/7 N Emerald Nightmare ♢ 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare. ♢ 3/3 N Halls of Valor ♢ 10/10 N Nighthold ♢ 10/10 H Nighthold ♢ 8/9 N Tomb of Sargeras Please check us out at aem-fenris.us for more information. You can also directly contact any of our players in-game. We may not be responsive on the forum because of the slow pace of replies.Charathna9 Jul 11
Jul 9 <horde> Fleur de Lys Recruitment Good Day! I wanted to post an update in regards to our recruitment opportunities. My guild has come to a point where we are ready to raid. About Fleur de Lys Fleur De Lys is an Horde progression raiding guild on the US DragonBlight server. We believe in promoting a friendly and fun gaming experience. Raiding: - Fleur de Lys currently has 1 x 10 man raiding team, all of which raid once to twice weekly. - Raid Nights are Saturday and Sunday - Raid Times generally, 700 - 930 pm EST - Overall progression is 4/10 N Nighthold Our application process can be found at http://fleurdelys.gamerlaunch.com While we are open to all quality applicants, here are the current areas of greatest opportunity: Class/Spec •Tanks - None (Fleur de Lys) does not recruit tanks, due to the required stability in this role) •Holy Paladin - Medium (1 needed) •Resto Shaman - High (2 needed) •Resto Druid - None •Holy Priest - Low •Disc Priest - Low (1 Disc or Holy needed) •Dps Warrior -High •Dps DK High •Ret Paladin - High •Enh Shaman - Medium (1 needed) •Feral Dps Druid - Medium (1 needed) •Rogue - Low •Hunter - None •Ele Shaman - Low •Balance Druid - High (1-2 needed) •Warlock - None •Mage - Low •Shadow Priest - Low None = Applicants for these classes must blow the officers away with awesome to be considered for a guild invite, and be very patient in waiting for a raid slot opportunity. Low = We are currently well stocked in this class, but if your app is exceptional you will be considered for a guild invite. Please note that in this category raid team placement would depend greatly on the status of a current raider changing to open up a slot. Medium = We are not full on this class, and if you make it through the app process, there is a high probability of you being placed on a raid team within a couple of weeks of joining. High = This is the greatest area of opportunity. If you are accepted to the guild, you can expect immediate raid placement on the raid team. Cheers and thanks for reading, Tyeanae btag Tyeanae#1510Tyeanae3 Jul 9
Jun 30 <Mythic Mischief > {H} Looking for Melee DPS <Mythic Mischief > {H} Dragonblight US looking for melee DPS. Some one that could offtank a boss or 2 also would be great! We are 10/10 Heroic Nighthold. 5/9 ToS. Need 2 melee dps and 1 healer. We raid Tuesday, Friday and Saturday at 7pm Server! Message darthcassie-Dragonblight or add me greyskull#1924. Laid back group looking to have fun and down some bosses. We use discord.Darthcassie0 Jun 30
Jun 26 [A] <Cleaved in Twain> Raid Recruitment Keeping it light and fun, you can expect these sorts of things from us. Currently we are a friend base spanning multiple servers, but we have chosen Fenris as a place for those willing to transfer to (as Mythic raiding requires us to be on one server) and to recruit on. Our combined raid experience dates back to Vanilla, and we are re-energized and refocused on our endgame wants. We like to keep a casual and humorous atmosphere while we raid so it remains fun for everyone. Current raid standings: EN: 4/7 Mythic ToV: 3/3 Heroic Nighthold: 10/10 Heroic We've seen some good recruitment over these last couple weeks, but more are certainly welcome. For questions and invites, contact Garrion, Haaska, Vashet, or Kinian in game. As well my bnet is kinian#1485. Current Raid Schedule: Sunday 8 - 11pm central Monday 8-11pm central **Days/time are subject to change if we need to better accommodate people as we grow in size.Kinian12 Jun 26
May 30 A-Fenris-Us<Overdrive> Overdrive is currently recruiting active members! Old and new alike. We are needing people who are interested in raiding and mythic + runs. We also participate in Arenas and battlegrounds. We have active players and could use more to have fun with. We do raids every week as well as mythic + runs. If you need to gear up,we are more than happy to help. We are very laid back and will not get mad at you over silly things. We are very helpful and would love to help any of our members that might have questions or need help running some mythics. Overdrive is in need of DPS,Healers,and tanks. We don't care what level you are,you are welcome to join us. We have a guild bank with plenty of stuff in it for our members to use. The guild also has a discord to chat about things. Hope to see you in game. :) For more information contact the guild master:Shadowslayer#1159 or our recruiting officer:ninjakitty#11612Raáva0 May 30
May 26 Lf active, friendly guild I just returned from another wow break to find my current guild inactive. Tho I love my friends I want to find some new people to play with. I'm a casual player, I do some PvP and some raiding but I don't take either very serious anymore. I did hardcore raiding back in wrath and Cata but I don't have the time, or will for that now. I just want a fun, friendly group to log in to, chat, help out newbs and be helped get caught back up. I have this toon, who's mainly a tank, but I can play all 3 specs and one of every class, but It'll be a while before I relearn everything. Cool guild name is a plus, but I'm mainly interested in making friends. -if any up and coming guilds need a hand, I have experience leading guilds. I helped create and lead a 100+ member guild from BC through Cata before the majority of us got burned out and took breaks. I know my name is hard to type. If interested in having me, reply here or mail my mage, Megalomage - Dragonblight and I will get back to you. Edit: I also do video editing in my spare time. I can do recruitment videos etc. https://youtu.be/NIWH24RP4YISanctûm1 May 26
May 16 Unified The last man standingCalamir0 May 16
May 10 Hello to my old friends After a long hiatus i decided to come back to the game. Greetings to my old friends and rivals, and hello to potentially new ones. Any of you who actually remember me and want to share some laughs, drop me a line!Skwerm0 May 10
Apr 26 WTS [Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops] I am selling this cooking recipe. The acquisition of this recipe was removed during The Shattering (Cataclysm Pre-Patch) in late 2010. I am looking for near gold cap for this recipe given its exclusivity. I am more than willing to chat over pricing with a completionist who is looking to finish out their recipe log, or anyone interested in owning a unique item. My battletag: Geray#1527Geray0 Apr 26
Apr 20 War supplies A legendary follower item was given for having two towers active at once. What if we evenly distribute war supplies to all 3 towers!?Gundom0 Apr 20
Apr 19 4/10 mythic guild looking for players 21 min ago Fun friendly guild with focus on progression. Mainly looking for Mage, Rogue, DH, and Boomchicken! Raid times are 8PM (PST) to 11PM (PST), Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday What we are: We are a progression guild that focuses on keeping a large social aspect to our raids and elsewhere. We are currently 10/10 Heroic Nighthold and 4/10 Mythic Nighthold. We're looking for exceptional players that have a firm knowledge of their class/spec and are always willing to better themselves as a player. Currently looking for dps for our main raid team. You are required to bring your own food and flasks and be gemmed and enchanted. We also do tons of M+ and reg M dungeons in between raids. And if you would be interested in joining just for M+ contact feel free to contact me either in game or on the forums. If you have any questions or want to get in contact feel free to post an app/questions on our website rivaledguild.com or contact me with my btag: Ahliana#11191 Thanks all have a good one!Ahlie0 Apr 19
Apr 18 Tauren Riders Rucruitment Tauren Riders is looking to add some more members. Whether you are wanting to raid or are just a casual player looking to do 5-mans and Mythics we would love to have you. Our raid times are Tues-Thurs 6P.M. to 8:30P.M. server. Currently looking for all types of players to join our family. B-tag: Dodgeratbat#1585 Progress Nighthold 10-10 N / 7-10 Heroic. What we are looking for is: 1 Tank (so current member can change classes) 1-2 Healers 1 Elemental Shaman Also could use a few more ranged classes. We are over full on Melee.Scarlyt0 Apr 18
Apr 13 Having low fps troubles Hi guys ive got an AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics 2.20 Ghz. 4 Gig RAM. Windows 10. 64 bit. I have been having a heck of a time getting my fps over 15. Here are things I've done: Disabled xbox dvr Disabled vsync View distance lowest AA none Environmental detail lowest Shadow quality lowest Render scale 100% Windowed fullscreen Tried clearing WTF and Cache Folders Tried changing resolutions I run bare minimum addons (bagnon, postal.) And yes I had this problem before the add-ons. Can anyone guide me in the right direction? ThanksRuurik0 Apr 13
Apr 10 Conflicted - Recruiting Raiders We are a fun and laid back raiding guild looking for a few more to join us for Mythic NH progression! We are currently recruiting raid ready healers and ranged DPS to become part of our team! Our current progression is 10/10H NH and we are ready to push into Mythic! Our raid times are Fri-Sat 5pm pst. Please contact Maizra, Wraithe, or Cocopuff for more info.Maizra0 Apr 10
Apr 10 Conflicted - Recruiting Raiders We are a fun and laid back raiding guild looking for a few more to join us for Mythic NH progression! We are currently recruiting raid ready healers and ranged DPS to become part of our team! Our current progression is 10/10H NH and we are ready to push into Mythic! Our raid times are Fri-Sat 5pm pst. Please contact Maizra, Wraithe, or Cocopuff for more info.Maizra0 Apr 10
Mar 20 [A] Looking for Vanilla BS item I'm sure many of you have seen me spamming Trade over the last few weeks, but I'm trying to hunt down someone who can make me an Enchanted Thorium Breastplate (Yes, THAT one.) This pattern is one of those elusive 'no longer in the game' patterns. If anyone may have an old alt with it I'd be happy to provide the mats as well as a handsome tip if you're on Alliance as that's where all of my gold is. T(h)anks in advance!Smithfield2 Mar 20
Mar 19 <Warriors of Freya> is Recruiting <Warriors of Freya> is a small guild looking to expand. We are a mostly social guild with goal of building a core 10-man raid group 1 to times a week. We are on Dragonblight but due to server merge can accept players from Fenris as well. 1. Guild Master is on MST and is currently on most of the day. Times may change as job schedule changes. 2. Dragonblight or Fenris Guild 3. Alliance Guild 4. Casual mostly social guild with goal of building a core 10-man raid group 1 to times a week 5. Currently have no Legion raid progression but want to work towards that. We need almost all roles/classes. 6. Contact info: Main is Murina on Dragonblight Btag is Dragon#11123 if not on main.Murina0 Mar 19
Feb 13 Selling Guild WTS guild on Dragonblight. 7 tabs, some pets unlocked, 1420 achv points, some mats and recipes to different professions included, great bank or starting guild, name Inferno 25k obo!!!! Please feel free to PST me ingame on Sinthet or add my btag to pst, Sinthet#1868Sinvepar0 Feb 13
Feb 12 LF Guild Returning player looking for a good guild to join and jump into end game content with once i hit spec. Not looking for a Guild with more inactive players then active ones. Not looking for a Guild full of children or immature players. Looking for an active, social Guild. Thanks guys.Xêrbêrus0 Feb 12
Feb 11 [H]The Outcasts 7/7M 1/10M - Recruiting DPS The Outcasts (H) are recruiting motivated DPS for both our weekday team (7/7H, 3/3H, 10/10N, and 3/10H) and our weekend team (7/7M, 3/3H, 1/10M), and all roles for our new Friday team meant for gearing up new recruits to settle them in the other teams (or people who want to see the content at a very calm pace). General Info: Our guild offers a fun and active community that has lasted 7 years! We offer multiple raid teams to suit the different needs of our guildies and provide consumables free of charge. We also have an RGB team and many Mythic+ runs throughout the week. If you remember us from Moose-A-Wish, you know we treat our members right. And if Hellfire Citadel didn't kill our raid teams, then we're indestructible! Our Teams and Their Needs: Weekday Team - Tennis?!? Or Raiding? Times: Wednesday and Thursday - 9pm to 12am EST. Raid Leaders: Shadyfurnips and Ephonelle Loot System: Personal with /rolls on unneeded gear. Current Progression: 7/7H, 3/3H, 10/10N, 3/10H Working On: Heroic Nighthold. Needs: Immediate DPS spots (ranged preferred but not mandatory) for players who aspire to Mythic raiding. Healers may apply with a functional OS if they're willing to play DPS until a healing spot opens up. There are no tank spots for the foreseeable future. Additional: This is a fun team that never loses sight of the fact that people play this game to enjoy themselves. Lots of banter and jokes while still managing to progress at a solid pace. As long as you have an honest desire to raid well and a good attitude, you'll fit in well with this team. Weekend Team - Team No Technique Times: Saturday and Sunday - 8pm to 11pm EST. Raid Leaders: Pyrodyne and Ephallen Loot System: Currently Personal with /rolls on unneeded items. Current Progression: 7/7M, 3/3H, 1/10M Working On: Heroic Nighthold, but beginning Mythic Nighthold immediately after Gul'dan. Needs: Looking for solid Ranged DPS who are either Heroic ready. Particularly looking for (1) Mage, Warlocks, (1) Boomkin, Shadow Priests. DPS looking to join this team are recommended to link logs on their application to prove readiness, or they may be asked to trial in heroic or with the weekday team prior to approval. Healers may apply with a functional DPS OS; pure healers may only apply for bench spots at this time. There are no tank spots for the foreseeable future. Additional: This team is far more progression focused, but still offers raiders a chance to have fun as they work through Mythic. Progression can be stressful, so a good attitude is mandatory. Attendance for this team must be solid or replacement will follow; 80% or better, excluding planned absences discussed with the raid leader. Friday Team - Team America Times: Friday - Currently starts at 11pm EST (Soon to be 8pm to 11pm EST). Raid Leaders: Yahna (Cow) Loot System: Personal Loot. Current Progression: New Team Working On: Normal Emerald Nightmare and Normal Nighthold. Needs: Looking for people who are looking to gear up for the first time, well-played alts, and those who want to approach the content with no stress. Mythic+ Teams We could use more people who would like to be a part of 5-man Mythic+ teams to allow more of our members to run with consistent groups. We feel it's better for coordination to encourage groups that schedule their runs together. So if you're not a raider, but still want to do challenging content, this may be for you! How to Apply: Visit theoutcastsfenris.enjin.com and click "How to Apply" at the top. Or you can contact any officer (Cheeseynacho, Insanity, Pyrodyne, Nuaura, Rakachu, Ephallen, or Shadyturnips) in game with more questions. Pyrodyne3 Feb 11
Jan 31 [A]<Moderately Baffled> LF Casual Mythic+ Hello everyone! <Moderately Baffled> is an up and coming guild on Dragonblight looking for fresh faces to enjoy this wonderful game with. We are a very relaxed guild, mostly looking to form a community so that our members don’t have to try and PUG their way through content and we can work together to get through the upper tiers. At the moment, we are mostly looking to get some people to run Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons. In the future if we get enough people, we hope to be able to form raids and enjoy other content together. At the end of the day however, we want to be a guild where people from all walks of life can jump in and do whatever they please with people of the same mind. Want a group to run dungeons? We want that too. Want to run a raid? So do we. PVP? Yep. We also have a sister guild on the Horde side in <Mildly Confused> should you ever want to see both sides of the coin that are the factions. If this interests you, please feel free to message Jorrim in-game, or add me on Battle.net at Necros1215#1117. You can also join our Discord at https://discord.gg/xgkJNXE. Thanks everyone, and have a great day!Jorrim1 Jan 31
Jan 30 MW LF RBG Team MW Looking for RBG team. I took a break from PvP a while back, but am starting to get heavy in, looking for a constant team to progress with. I've been playing since BC, and am well versed in PvP.Tenmi0 Jan 30
Jan 25 [A]Coveted Assassins-Recruiting We are guild in the making. We are active, helpful, have Discord, and like to have fun. We are currently accepting all levels and classes. We run whatever everyone in the Guild is wanting to do. You can message me in game if you are interested or visit our website at www.covetedassassins1.enjin.com Looking forward to new people to help us grow!Cyndicus0 Jan 25
Jan 25 The Outcasts-Recruitment About: Feel free to put in an application on the website =D! Currently, we a have two Heroic teams, one will be held on the weekend and the other will be hosted during the week. The raid during the week will be Wednesday and Thursday. Our weekend team will be on Saturday and Sunday. Currently, we are using both teams to fill the roster for Mythic progression on the weekend raid team. Raid Schedule: Saturday/Sunday (Weekend Raid Team) 8:00pm-11:00 pm Eastern (Intermediate play style) Wednesday/Thursday (Weekday Raid Team) 9:00 pm-12:00 pm Eastern (Intermediate Play style) Alt raid team: Friday 11:00pm eatern to 01:00am eastern. Class Needs (Ranged dps): Ele Shamy, Warlock, Mage Progression: The Nighthold 1/10 Mythic The Nighthold 10/10 heroic! Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic! Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Heroic! Halls of Valor 3/3 Heroic Loot: Distributed through personal and loot master. recruiting: Warlocks (pref 1-2), 1 Mage (only 1), Shadow Priest (1-2), Boomkin (1) Contact: I can be reached by Cheesey#1868, or talk with; Insanity, Cryoxene, Rakanishu, Nuaura, and Shadythought for any in-game questions or concerns. Our website is: www.theoutcastsfenris.enjin.comCheeseynacho5 Jan 25
Jan 25 <Conflicted> Recruiting Raiders We are a fun and laid back raiding guild looking for a few more to join us for Mythic NH progression! We are currently recruiting raid ready healers and ranged DPS to become part of our team! Our current progression is 10/10H NH and we are ready to push into Mythic! Our raid times are Fri-Sat 5pm pst. Please contact Maizra, Wraithe, or Cocopuff for more info.Ryexa0 Jan 25
Jan 24 [H] <Evil Angels> Recruiting [Evil Angels] a Fenris-Dragonblight Horde guild is currently looking for raiders to fill our raid teams ranks. We are looking for strong healers and ranged DPS. Our early raid team runs from 1630 to 1930 (430 - 730) Server time (PST) on Tuesday and Thursday and our late team runs from 1930 to 2230 (730 - 1030) Server time (PST) on Wednesday and Thursday. We are currently 7/7 H EN, 2/3 H ToV, 7/10 N NH. Our guild is a very friendly/helpful guild full of great people just looking to enjoy the game with like minded players. Dependability is a large focus for our raiding team, as we can't progress if people aren't there. Discord is our means of communication. If you believe you would like to be a part of this wonderful guild please respond to this post and I will be extremely happy to point you in the right direction, or reach out to Roronoazoro or Tenmi in game. Even if you aren't looking to raid, we are always looking for great people who enjoy the game. Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to hear from you soon. -IrishRoronoazoro0 Jan 24
Jan 9 <Rivaled> 6/7M 3/3H LF Core Raiders TL;DR Fun friendly guild with focus on progression. Mainly looking for ranged DPS and healers to add to our roster, all roles feel free to apply. Raid times are 8PM (PST) to 11PM (PST), Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday Check out our website @ rivaledguild.com and feel free to contact me if you have any questions ofthewhale#1338 Incoming wall of text! We are a progression guild that focuses on keeping a large social aspect to our raids and elsewhere. We are currently 6/7 mythic in EN and 3/3 heroic in TOV pre-nurf. We're looking for exceptional players that have a firm knowledge of their class/spec and are always willing to better themselves as a player. Currently looking for all ranged dps and healers for our MAIN raid team. Discord is our choice of voice coms. We also like to keep our coms light and social, but if it gets too out of hand, we pull the reins back and focus up. We raid Tue/Thur/Sun 8-11 PST and you are required to bring your own food and flasks and be gemmed and enchanted. We also do tons of M+ and reg M dungeons inbetween raids. And if you would be interested in joining just for M+ contact feel free to contact me either in game or on the forums. If you're more into casual things we offer you a home to come and hang out, as well as join in on any events or things we may happen to be doing. If you're a pet collector and are looking for the deathwatch hatchling feel free to join up and get it. If you have any questions or want to get in contact feel free to post an app/questions on our website (rivaledguild.com) or contact me via btag: ofthewhale#1338 or BrandonWTF#1633Karamel0 Jan 9
Dec 27 Adding to our Family Tauren Riders is looking to add some more members. Whether you are wanting to raid or are just a casual player looking to do 5-mans and Mythics we would love to have you. Our raid times are Tues-Thurs 6P.M. to 8:30P.M. server. Currently looking for all types of players to join our family. B-tag: Dodgeratbat#1585 Progress Nighthold 10-10 N / 7-10 Heroic. What we are looking for is: 1 Tank (so current member can change classes) 1-2 Healers 1 Elemental Shaman Also could use a few more ranged classes. We are over full on Melee.Scarlyt0 Dec 27
Dec 22 [H] LF Raiding Guild. ilvl 864 Ret Pally Hi everyone! So I've had a hell of a time finding a good guild since I started my WoW adventures a few months ago. Every single guild I have found is super clique-y, just plain rude, or they're not willing to help a new player out when they're at their wits end on some features they're not used to in gaming. I initially started on A52 server and switched to Fenris to be with friends, which is where I currently reside. I came from mostly FTP games, so while most were pretty basic, I do have about 12 years or so of gaming under my belt just for MMOs. I get the gist of it all - stay outta the stupid stuff. In terms of WoW, I've learned and adapted quickly, and hate to brag, but I do pretty dang good on my pally I think. I have SIMC and Pawn and am updating my character and improving the gear whenever I can. I am looking for a guild who is n00b-friendly, willing to help others out, and I hope to be able to raid weekly. I'm hoping that the main goal of the guild is to just play and have fun - life is more important, after all. I am a housewife, so I'm available almost all of the time, though. I am also open to Mythic+'s, Battlegrounds, and Arenas if I'm not already busy! I have 7/7N and 7/7H experience in raiding and am willing and able to learn ToV, as well as Nighthold when it is available. Please feel free to whisper me in game @ Syvanna, or add me on bnet @ Novena#11981 if you want to chat! :)Syvanna0 Dec 22
Dec 22 Seeking a Casual fun guild Hi all, me and some friends are looking to merge or join a guild that runs just a little earlier. A Casual friendly guild with around 20 or so active members after we join with our 5-8 or so players. Looking for raid times about 5:30 PM to 8:30 PST server time so our friends back east can still get to bed at a decent hour and be awake for work the next day. If you know of any, please let me know, and thanks!Shaurè1 Dec 22
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 12 <Rivaled> 4/7M 2/3H Recruiting! Rivaled is a dedicated raiding guild founded by a group of long time raiders with an average of 5 years experience under their belts. We are a very social, semi-hardcore guild seeking players who want to progress in raids. In addition to raiding, we consistently run mythic+ and other content in-guild. We are currently looking for additional raiders to flesh out our lineup. Current progression is 4/7m EN and 2/3h ToV. Raid times are Tuesday Thursday and Sunday 8pm PST until 11pm PST 11pm-2am EST, 10pm-1am CST. Loot System: Loot Council We are looking specifically for ranged DPS and non-druid healers. If you believe Rivaled is the guild for you, you can simply reply to this post, talk to one of our officers on battle.net (Latty#11837, Goldwatch#1491, incognito#1476, Ryan#1816), or submit a recruitment post on our website, www.rivaledguild.com, and we will bring you in for trial raids. We hope that you will consider us in your search for a guild!Holyahraam0 Dec 12
Dec 9 873 Bear / 865 Boom LF Raiding This expansion I've focused on Mythic+ dungeons due to time restraints but would like to find a solid raid group around 2 nights a week(maybe more for the right fit). I am a very experienced raider on nearly all prior expansions, initially starting in Evolution on Fenris in BC and pushing mythic progression on Stormrage since. I am looking to put in the time as long as the guild is run solidly. (please don't invite me if you're one of the guilds that wait 45mins every raid night waiting on the one guy who never shows up on time). Qtr#11821Qtrmiler0 Dec 9
Dec 5 Tank/Healer looking for guild (horde) Heya, Old player looking to get back into the swing of things for legion. I've got some raiding experience under my belt from back when. Looking for a pretty casual guild, that can be serious about raiding. Trying to tackle mythic and the raids right now. Look forward to hearing from ya. -BeefBeefhotlinks1 Dec 5
Dec 5 Looking to merge guilds Hi, The guild I am in is currently looking for possible guild mergers to do mythic raiding. We raid wed, sun and monday from 7-10 server. we are 7/7H EN and 1/3N ToV. If there are any intrested guilds whos raid times are similar and are looking to do mythic as well please hit me up @ zed71#1387 Cheers MelenderMelender0 Dec 5
Dec 5 ARMS WAR LF RBG Team Arms Warrior LF RBG Team, also LF 2's partner.Roronoazoro0 Dec 5
Nov 30 (H)Lullaby is recruiting 7/7 Heroic EN DPS Lullaby 6/7 Heroic is recruiting for its core Mythic raid team. We are looking for DPS and Healers. Raid Nights are Weds and Mon from 7pm to 10pm Server. Contact Ahur, Bathtiime, Aaro and Eyelaserzpew for more inf and Invite We are bunch of old Vanilla players, we have hardcore raid experience but those days are past. We just like to have a good time while playing and progressing. All we ask is that you know your class and learn fights with us. We dont need pros we want consistency.Vanthel1 Nov 30
Nov 30 [H] Animus, casual (former HC) recruiting Legion brought back a great many things. With it, several players of <Wraith> decided to come together and build another project. However, life has happened to many of us since the days of server rankings and our core is happy to pare back our schedule to just a couple nights a week. Using the flex system, we'll be working on Normal and Heroic raids as we staff up to be able to run Mythic. This isn't a race to the finish line, nor are we looking for the Uber players that have min-maxed to the last point of haste. What we are looking for are people, new to the game or veterans, that have taken the time to learn their class, and while you may not be the ultra elite, you know how to handle yourself. An open, friendly attitude is important as we like to keep our guild extremely tight, with relatively few "extra" players. Please check us out at aem-fenris.us We're looking for 1 tank, 2-3 more heals, and primarily ranged dps but we could probably fit a few more melee into the mix. Thank you. aem-fenris.us ________________________________ Neverwhere/Evermourn/DraegosDraegos0 Nov 30
Nov 20 Fleur de Lys [Horde] is recruiting. Fleur De Lys is an Horde progression raiding guild on the WOW DragonBlight server. We believe in promoting a friendly and fun gaming experience. Raid Schedule Friday - 7:30 - 10:30 EST* Saturday - 7:30 - 10:30 EST* Website: http://fleurdelys.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=529346 Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Maimeo.FDL While we are open to all quality applicants, here are the current areas of greatest Legion raiding opportunities as we approach a Flexible sized raid team: • Tanks - We are looking not looking for any main spec tanks at this time. However, we are interested in 1 DPS with a tanking o/s, either Paladin, Druid, or DK. We are looking for a 1-2 main spec healers at this time, listed as Medium below: • Holy Paladin - Medium • Resto Shaman - Medium • Resto Druid - None • Mistweaver Monk - Low • Holy Priest - Low • Disc Priest - None We are open to 1-2 exceptional Melee DPS in the classes listed as Medium below: •Dps Warrior - Medium •Dps DK - Medium •Ret Paladin - Medium •Enh Shaman - Medium •Feral Druid - Low •Rogue - Medium •Windwalker Monk - Low - Demon Hunter - None Looking for 4-6 Ranged dps from the classes listed as High or Medium below: •Hunter - None •Ele Shaman - High •Balance Druid - High •Warlock - High •Mage - High •Shadow Priest - HighNonee0 Nov 20
Nov 18 5/7M 2/3H LFM for core group <supremacy> <Supremacy> US Dragonblight/Fenris Alliance Semi-Hardcore Current Progression: 5/7 M EN 2/3 H ToV Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Thu 8:45pm-12:00am EST Looking for 2-3 more players to fine tune our core Mythic progression group. Our Heroic progression and current Heroic group consists of about 22 players. However we need to fine tune our comp and individuals for Mythic. Current Recruitment needs: High: Ranged DPS. Spriest/Mage/Lock/ Boomkin/ Hunter/ Ele Moderate-High: Ret High: Rsham Considering all Roles/Classes and players for backups and 2nd, alt, Heroic and Reg groups Loot: Loot Council. Based on itemization, upgrade, performance, attendance, prog needs. Strong experienced core group. Good raiding atmosphere. Good group of guildies in general. Our first 3 Mythic EN kills only took 1 raid night per boss and that is with our current group which has a few weaker links that we are hoping to replace with YOU!!! lol Contact: Email: Supremacy.us.dragonblight@mail.com This is the cleanest and most reliable way to make initial contact/ communicate. I have my phone on me at all times, I can almost guarantee a reply within a couple min. (Btag gets cluttered and confusing with an influx of new requests, we are not always online, we are not always on our mains, not always paying attention to chat, etc.) In game: Cozbeestyle/crythunder/casterbation- Massterofwar#1815 Negate- Negate#1136 Cristom Most members will be able to point you in the right directionCozbeestyle7 Nov 18
Nov 17 Casual raiding guild - Saturday nights <Forged> is looking for a few more players (primarily solid dps) to round out our raiding team. We only raid once a week for 3 hours (Saturday's 8-11 pm server time), but when we raid we do fairly well. We should be 7/7 N by the end of tonight, and will get into H EN after we clear ToV. Most of our guild is people that have quite a bit of raid experience but didn't really play/raid in WoD, so we're getting back into the swing of things. We also have a couple of fairly new raiders, so there's often a learning curve on some fights. We're all adults who understand that real life comes first before WoW. We aren't the type that is going to get pissed every time someone makes a mistake or we wipe, but we do expect people to show up, ready to raid (food/flasks/enchants/gems at least). If that sounds like something your interested in, reply or shoot me a message if you catch me online. Thanks.Redimsok3 Nov 17
Nov 16 Dragons Den LFM Gnomes and some raiders too! Hello Dragonblight/Fenris players, We are a raid focused guild. We try to run heroics/mythics with our guild members before PUGs. We have a RBG night and a few members enjoy running arena. Semi-serious players and mostly adults. There is TS server set up which all members are welcome to use. Current event schedule: Tues 5:30pm server (8:30 EST): Progression Raiding Wed 7:00pm server (10:00 EST): RBG team Thurs 5:30 server (8:30 EST): Progression Raiding The following classes are what we need most: Warlock (any spec) Priest (any spec) DK (any spec) We accept everyone into the guild as raiding isn't a requirement for membership. Being in the guild does not guarantee a raid spot. Add and contact dragonjess#11931 for further information. You may contact any guild member for an invite.Sarkhan9 Nov 16
Nov 15 <A> Looking for Mature Casual/Fun Guild Hey everyone. I started on Fenris in Legion to play with some IRL friends. Sadly since launch I have realized They Super casual. Like so casual the guild has no on online and if so no on wants to run anything togther. I have played Horde since launch, but feel i have too much time in my 2 toons on Fenris to switch. I play daily at night, but no set time with work/family. I'm sick of Pugs, I'm Looking for a Guild that has a good amount of people online that want to Run Mythics/Kara/Mythic + with guild before Pugs. I'd love to raid if my schedule worked and if I was a backup, i would be totally fine with that as well. I've commited 100% to Frost DPS. Have no intentions to go to Unholy Unless they run frost to the bottom again. I have a Prot Warrior geared if I want to Tank, so blood isn't on the table for now. ThanksCyngar3 Nov 15
Nov 8 <Exodus> Recruiting Cutting right to the chase here: Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday- 7-10 PST 7/7Heroic and 2/7 Mythic EN What you get from us A core that has raided together since vanilla/early BC content. A fun atmosphere of good friends, with plenty of skill to down bosses. An original Dragonblight guild, who's been competitive for top server progression throughout the years. Players who are looking for a solid member to call our own, rather than a number on a spreadsheet. Loot council system designed to help the guild before the player, fairly. Don't be a [expletive] mentality. What we need We're currently working on Mythic Emerald Nightmare and have room for STRONG DPS and maybe a hybrid healer/dps. ALL CLASSES CONSIDERED, but we currently don't have a Death Knight, Moonkin, or Feral. Be ON TIME for raids, come PREPARED, and have FUN killing bosses with us. Message me here or contact Noriea in-game. Feel free to add me on BNET (aaron#1718). You can also look for Popplio, Stainless, Pashã in-game. If no one can be reached directly put in an application on our website : http://www.exodusdb.com. Thanks for your time.Noriea0 Nov 8