Dragonblight and Fenris

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
6h LF PvP guild Hello, coming back to WoW after playing vanilla for a short period years ago. Coming in on the BFA expansion and looking to do some dungeons and PvP. I'm on the dragonblight server and my name is Dreamfallen in game.Dreamfallen0 6h
4d [A] Make Azeroth Great Again Recruiting Currently looking for a few bodies to round out our roster and push into heroic soon. Our goal is AOTC which we achieved last expansion, from ToV forward, but work and school life claimed a few of our numbers for Uldir. We are all adults with adult lives and limited time so we fluctuate between 2 days and 1 day a week depending on farm status. Must have a pulse and sense of humor, and we prefer a continuous desire to learn and improve. Not looking for parse heroes, just data nerds who like improvement. Current Progress: 6/8 N Needs: a healer, and DPS (preferably with tank or healer offspecs) Raid Times: Aiming for Wed and Thurs 7-10 Pacific with enough people Contact: Reply here on the forums, find me in game, or talk to anyone in our guild and they should be able to point you in the right direction.Scuffle0 4d
Sep 17 <Mythic Mischief> is recruiting! Mythic Mischief Is a Dragonblight - Fenris US guild that focuses on having a good time while pushing end game content. We formed at the start of Nighthold and have grown to a top end guild on our server block. We have earned AoTC for every raid tier of legion. We are currently 8/8 normal and 3/8 heroic for uldir. We have a strong group of raiders but are looking to Fill in some holes in our Battle For Azeroth raid team. Our raid days and times are as follows Sun-Tues 6-9Pm PST. We are currently in need of 3 strong ranged DPS especially warlock. We are also looking for a paladin that can play both holy and ret. While we are only looking for ranged at the moment we will consider any exceptional raider so feel free to get ahold of us if you are interested. Please contact Hydrasback#5061 or greyskull#0327 on discord for more informationResidence0 Sep 17
Sep 12 [H] Raid with <AEM> - Heals & RDPS <Animus Ex Machina> is looking for more raiders - either to join our guild or to stay in your non-raid guild and join our community. Do you love raiding but hate the gamble of PUGing? Come check us out! We are a heroic-focused but laid back guild with a great core team, and we're looking for additional people to fill out our team as we move into BFA. We started up at the beginning of Nighthold from a team that raided together in Wrath, and quickly established a strong track record for Nighthold, Tomb of Sargeras, and Antorus. As GM, I am proud of our supportive and encouraging atmosphere. Most of our core are adults in their 20s-40s with jobs, so we understand raid-life balance and flexibility. While our language is not really "kid safe", most of our jokes are. I would consider us safe for women and other demographics that are looking for communities where they can talk on mic without worrying about harassment. We are still optimizing our schedule, but expect to raid 2-3 nights per week, probably weeknights, starting around no earlier than 8:30 pm ET to 10:30 pm ET. If you're interested, pop into our Applicants discord channel (https://discord.gg/8bDKk34) or in-game recruitment channel (code NKxk4VwTJpj).Tarisk1 Sep 12
Sep 11 LF Active/Casual Guild Hello, I'm returning to WOW after about 4-5 years. I'm looking to join a guild with an active player base. Currently, I'm mainly looking to find a few people to level/ hangout with. I also would like a guild with more mature members. Here is a few other things about what I'm looking for: 1. Times available & time zone: Mornings and Afternoons 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual to semi-hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: I've been playing off and on since Vanilla. This is a new account so I only have 2 new characters. 7. Contact info: Here on the forum, mail in-game, PM in-game 8. Anything else: Seeking an active mature guild. The guild's overall size is not important.Nonamedude0 Sep 11
Sep 10 [A/H] 3 LF Raiding/PVP Guild 8/8H Uldir Looking for a guild that raids early morning or late night PST weekdays, or on weekends.Moocòw0 Sep 10
Sep 8 Returning to WoW 10 years later As the title says, im returning to WoW after oooohhhhh id say 10 years lol. Needless to say Im completely lost. Main question is the state of dragonblight. I see something about servers getting merged so how is the server currently, active player wise? Does the merge show players from the other realm or just it just add them to the pool for getting groups? hows this workPaydar56A9CC0 Sep 8
Sep 6 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus2 Sep 6
Sep 6 LF Social Guild I just came back after a break and brought my wife who is new to the game. Rolled a new toon to level with her and we are looking for a home as we play and level up.Loyola0 Sep 6
Sep 6 Old Vanilla Flavour + a dash of Dragonblight Lets use this thread to recall the good old days of vanilla wow:) I am sharing some of my memories.. and you can do the same:) This real ID thing is pretty cool and I am back from a hiatus since the end of CATA, so I welcome any old faces to say hello, or HOLLA!, on these dead forums. Bumped into a Dragonblight player on the dungeon finder yesterday which brought back some intense nostalgia! I have not been on Dragonblight since I transferred off at the end of BC - raiding on a PST server in EST timezone was not fun! ....But I do remember fondly the early days of WOW on Dramablight. I dont know who will remember me... if anyone! But I was that golden dwarf with my shiny rank 13 gear:) Should there be anyone who still plays from back that that wants to re-connect you can find me: FruitFTW#1480 Had many fun times running flags for the marshals group, the horde could not stop me with palleas giving me blessing of freedom! It has been so long since those days... I am sad to say I cannot recall too many peoples names! (other than heroine - mage). There were also a dwarf pally and gnome mage from Tabula Rasa, and sometimes fillyblizzle would join in for a few runs:) I leveled from 15-60 doing BGs non-stop so there were many horde players I leveled with:) My mace met with many horde skulls, 2h fury:) Beserking hut + enrage + deathwish - fun times! There were the fun exodus alt runs I joined on on for MC/ZG/AQ20 ..I even have an alt in the joke guild Uber Panda Attack Team Hyper! Spent some time raiding in Dark Crucible if there are any old souls from there still playing:) There were a few other guilds I played with.... again was so long ago! Some player names that ring a bell... either that I played with or just remember for whatever reason.. Darii from exigence (played lots in BC doing heroics), rugius ...yup, cherrydanish, toast the tauren, thrannix the d0rf with thunderfury, obviously buiden who blacksmithed some gloves for me, oldguy who made me the engineering reflector trinket NO MORE POM PYROS!, sammayel, and many many more! P.S. what ever happened to the dramablight forums? Always read..never commented See you around, look forward to connecting again, look forward to any old tales you want to share :) Here are a few tales: Outside of onyxia's lair, horde shammy challenges me to duel. Forget name! troll shaman, enhancement, had the dragonskin shield, pvped a lot...maybe in OCK? What I do remember is that I won:) In front of everyone!!! (I am sure no one was watching...) Raiding orgrimmar with the ret pally I played with in the marshals team Dueling Rugius and losing to a hunter who ONLY meleed me down :( - I was SO LAGGY lol my computer was baaaaad until I got my new one. Raptor stike ftw... And the best story! In silithus "PVP" sand (LOL) Flambeau was holding some of the sand, and I killed him :) Field Marshal Malekk P.P.S. My real life friend who played on his gnome warrior Izie still messes around a bit on wow, on some horde toons now (dont ask). He raided in Echelon could always try and connect you with him if you wished:)Malekk31 Sep 6
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 29 <Mythic Mischief>[H] is recruiting! Mythic Mischief Is a Dragonblight - Fenris US guild that focuses on have a good time while pushing end game content. We formed at the start of Nighthold and have grown to a top end guild on our server block. We have earned AoTC for every raid tier of legion. We have a strong group of raiders but are looking to Fill in some holes in our Battle For Azeroth raid team. Our raid days and times are as follows Sun-Tues 6-9Pm PST. We are currently in need of 3 strong ranged DPS any class other than warlock. While we are only looking for ranged at the moment we will consider any exceptional raider so feel free to get ahold of us if you are interested. Please contact Hydrasback#5061 or greyskull#0327 on discord for more informationResidence0 Aug 29
Aug 28 <Mythic Mischief> [H] Recruiting for BfA! Mythic Mischief Is a Dragonblight - Fenris US guild that focuses on have a good time while pushing end game content. We formed at the start of Nighthold and have grown to a top end guild on our server block. We have earned AoTC for every raid tier of legion. We have a strong group of raiders but are looking to Fill in some holes in our Battle For Azeroth raid team. We are seeking a few healers (Priest,Monk,Paladin are open) and a couple of dps spots open. A dps with a tank off spec would be great! If your class or spec are not listed above please still contact me as guild needs change all the time. We raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday at 6pm server (6pm pst) and are looking for people that can make all 3 days. New raiders are encouraged to apply! We pride ourselves on running a fun but focused raid. Are goal is to stay in the top 5 on our server group. We use personal loot. And have a no drama atmosphere. If you have any questions or want to join us for a test run message Darth Battle.net greyskull#1924 Discord Castlegreyskull#0327 Lok'tar ogarDarthcassie6 Aug 28
Aug 27 [H] Active Guild? Hey all! New to the Horde. But have a 120 Affliction Lock, leveling my 110 Resto/Balance Druid now, and may faction change my Blood DK at some point. But looking for a guild that has active members that will run dungeons, heroics, mythic, etc. I can't be consistent in raiding as I have very young children, as fatherly duties call. Can't server change, as I don't really see the point in it. Thanks in advance!Asmodeis0 Aug 27
Aug 22 Ret Pally LF Progression Guild I've Been playing wow since BC and been raiding since WotLK I have A lot of Raid experience and I always come prepared and on time Message me in game if you're interestedVordayn0 Aug 22
Aug 19 State of realm? Hey everyone, I'm planning on returning to WoW after 2 or 3 years. Wondering whether a new server is better or if I should stay here. What's the state of the realm? Are there decent amounts of actives to support raids/mystic dungeons? Is PvP fair or is Horde/Alliance too dominant? Is the economy relatively stable? Any help appreciated! If anyone has other realm suggestions for a returning player who will be starting relatively fresh, let me know!Sneakycat2 Aug 19
Aug 11 <H> Immortalis Mythic+ and Casual Raid Looking for active Mature Players to Progress thru BFA, Looking to push leveling fast and go for high Mythic + as well as raid progression as members grow to make constant raid group. Military friendly and Alt friendly EST times for Groups and Raids Discord Server If interested pls add on Discord GmrTum#5441, or message in game.Hedwig0 Aug 11
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 22 LF DB(H) guild prefer heavy pvp oriented guild that spends most if not all of their time in warmode. plz and thksNegonni0 Jul 22
Jul 21 Db&Fn OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 20 Old Dragonblight raider poss. coming back Hey guys. My name is Frosty, I used to play on Dragonblight back in the MOP and early WOD days. I used to be a raid leader/officer of Triarii for a bit. I left the server with a RL friend, to a guild full of a-holes and am looking to come back, but unsure of the current guild state and if my old friends are still playing. I used to raid pretty hardcore, but haven't done much of wow besides AH flipping and mount/pet collecting lately, but am interested in semi-hardcore raiding for BFA. Let me know if interested. Hit me up at Xazrael13#1491. I'll be on tonight. Thank you.Frostyarrow0 Jul 20
Jul 18 Any of my old friends still play? Hey everyone. Back from a decade break. At one point I played an undead rogue by the name of Crazyphil. Hard to believe it's been as long as it has. Anyway should you remember me and be interested my b.bet is Amaranthus #11683. Would love to chat with some old friends.Rin2 Jul 18
Jul 10 LF Casual + Raiders for BFA We want to be some where between casual and hardcore. We're planning on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm Eastern. Attitude is everything. We want to hang around people that are in it for fun. Looking for everything. DPS, Heals, Tank Message me here or in game!Feyan2 Jul 10
Jul 10 Status Quo [H] Recruiting for BFA Our guild is currently looking to add to our ranks. We are a social guild, open and welcoming to all who may wish to simply level your toon through questing , dungeon running or casual raiding. We have no requirements to be or remain a member of our guild. So if you wish to join us please feel free to message myself (Lanfeer) for more information or for invite. All of our fellow guild members can also invite as well.Lanfeer1 Jul 10
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jun 5 The Old Days Good old Dragonblight. Anyone around who use to play in Burning Crusade?Aatxasxw14 Jun 5
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 20 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 20
May 18 Shoutout to Alcaris on Fenris Yesterday, I was camping the Time Lost Proto Drake on my own while working on my other monitor. About an hour into it, a Paladin drops in and says hi, compliments me on my tmog, and waves goodbye. Nice enough - thank you! Today, I'm doing the same thing and the same Pally stops again, asks if I'm farming TLPD, and suggests we group up. Good idea, but I warn him I'm actually working and just have WoW running on a second monitor, and will be AFK at various times. Turns out he's in exactly the same boat. A couple of hours later, just as I'm getting ready to get onto a call, he whispers me that he's got the TLPD and if I'm nearby to come to him. We were camping different spots. I fly over, and just as I get there, TLPD goes down. We both get the mount! Alcaris - thank you for being cool, and not just killing that drake as soon as it spawned - you are the best! I really appreciate it! You showcase the best part of WoW - teamwork!Amgrod0 May 18
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 23 [A] War tank LF Guild for BFA just looking for a guild to do stuff like raiding and maybe a little pvp on the side going into the next expac im a tank with OS of dpsing as armsTanarieda0 Apr 23
Apr 16 LF Fenris Guild thats active! Im looking to join a guild just a DPS or off tank if needed! I have been playing wow since BC and have been with the same guild since Wotlk Im trying to get back in to normal raiding. I miss being in a guild that was active and felt like a real community. After Wotlk I quit for a while then finally came back in Pandaria and its just been casual for me ever since. The weekly late nights staying up to try and get as far in ICC and eventually downing LK with people i worked so hard with for so long; I miss it so much and in prep for Battle For Azeroth Id like to try and join an actual active guild! If anyone can help me find an active guild on Fenris thats willing to add to the family let me know please!!!!!!Shenaria0 Apr 16
Apr 8 [H]<TKx> is recruiting all roles and classes Hello all! <TKx> is now recruiting all classes, specs, and roles for our new progression raid team heading into Battle for Azeroth. Those of you with a long history on Dragonblight may recognize us. We are a small, longstanding Horde guild with a raiding history that goes back to BC, with some of our members dating back to Day 1 Vanilla. Our heyday was BC-Cata, during which time we were a top server guild, and since then our membership has dwindled. Our remaining core membership prides itself in the guild’s friendly atmosphere while still being able to maintain an environment of competition and self-improvement among our members. General Information Faction – Horde Raid Size – N/H, though there is potential for a 20-man mythic group if recruitment and ability allows. Raid Times – 3 day schedule, 5PM-9:30PM PST Loot Rules Historically we have used a loot council system with weighting towards performance, attendance, the specific item in question, and a simplified EPGP factor. If the forced Personal Loot changes in BfA make it to live, we will obviously have to change or get creative. Applicant Characteristics We are seeking talented players who are comfortable with their chosen class and spec inside and out. Priority will be given to applicants who demonstrate an ability to play at a high level with either multiple specs/roles on a given character, or at a high level across multiple classes. Applicants should be ready to commit to a three night raid schedule after the release of BfA and beyond. Low attendance may mean your suspension or removal from the raid team. Applying Applications can be submitted to tkxrecruitment@gmail.com. While we enforce no format for your application, we ask that you include, at a minimum, the following: • A brief introduction to you as a person. We don’t want intimate details, a first name and your age will suffice, but we would like to get an idea of your personality. Our guild is a community, and we want members of that community to be more than text on a screen. • A brief history of your experience playing World of Warcraft, including raid history. If you enjoy other games, we’d love to hear about that too. • The following information for any characters that you are applying for membership with: name, server, faction, specs with which you are intimately familiar and willing to raid with. • If you are applying with multiple characters, please denote which character you currently intend to select as a main toon going into BfA, and also denote whether you are willing to raid with other characters if the guild has need of it, and which characters those are. Preference will be given to players who express willingness to adapt to the guild’s needs. We understand that your main toon may change as BfA nears release. For any additional information, or inquiries about joining us, please submit an application using the listed e-mail or reach out to one of the following: Talyn#1252 Jaylene#1682Tälyn0 Apr 8
Apr 4 [H]<Shattered Wings> is recruiting! Hello, denizens of Azeroth. Look at your guild, now back to mine. Sadly, your guild isn’t mine, but if you fancied casually raiding Antorus between the everyday chaos of IRL with an epic group of friends, you too could experience this wonder and joy. Look up, where are you? You’re topless, whale shark hunting in the Vashj’ir ocean and when you squint into the abyss you can swear it winks back. What’s in your hand? Back to me. I have it. It’s that summon you wanted so you don’t have to walk. Look again, the summons is now your exclusive choice of squealing buxom Night Elf battle captives. Anything is possible when you join Shattered Wings. I’m on a sea turtle mount. (Shattered Wings is a Horde guild on the Dragonblight/Fenris-US server, and we're looking for any and all members who want a chill environment to raid, complete dungeons, and partake in some awesome events like Transmog contests, trivia nights, etc. If you have any questions, feel free to message Nynta-Fenris, Xelandria-Dragonblight, or any online member. You can also hit up our Guilded page at guilded.gg/shatteredwings )Nynta0 Apr 4
Mar 15 LF guild Just started playing again recently, wondering if there are any guilds that are active that casually do raids/rbgs message me in gameKeiono0 Mar 15
Mar 8 Looking for thurs to Saturday raiding guild 940 retribution paladin looking for decent raiding guild. Message me ingame rombusempire#1130Lexparasuwan0 Mar 8
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Spicegold2 Mar 1
Feb 28 Priest & Druid/Lock 5/11M LF weekend team A friend and I are looking for a Weekend mythic guild. Our only fully available days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We're currently 5/11 M. I am a 964 IL Priest that can play all 3 specs. She is a 972 IL Bear or a 950 IL Warlock. +75 Traits in all our weapons, off-specs included. I have all the legendaries for Priest and she has nearly all but a few for resto on her druid, and most of the affliction ones on her warlock. She hasn't played her Warlock a lot this raid tier, but has played it in the past and is comfortable on it. We feel like our current guild isn't going where we want it to in terms of progression and are seeking else where. I've been playing since BC while she has been playing since Vanilla. We both have experience at cutting edge levels of raiding as well as server first and bests. We know what it takes to achieve that final boss achievement. We are open to xfers prefer horde, but ally is also on the table :). We put a lot of time into learning how to become better and will give 110% to the raid team. We're looking for a team that is fun, yet still productive during raids. Links provided. Thank you for your time and consideration. Syan(Priest) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/syans Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/syans Psyrina(Bear) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Psylox(Warlock) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/psylox Logs: N/A (you get an idea of her performance by the bear logs) Btag: Syan#1437 or GiGi#1168Psyrina0 Feb 28
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 13 [H] LF Guild that "Needs" a Healer. Goblin Master Race that is all.Grimshade0 Feb 13
Feb 7 <Mythic Mischief> [H] Looking for Raiders! Hello, Mythic Mischief a horde guild on the dragonblight - Fenris server block is recruiting adult raiders! We are looking for 2 healers and 2 to 3 dps. We are Sun, Mon, and Tuesday from 6pm to 8:30pm server time (pacific time). Looking for people that can make raid days and times. We raid to have fun, while keeping focused on progression. We take care of flask and food while doing progression raiding. We use discord for voice coms. We are: 11/11 Normal Cleared 11/11 Heroic Cleared Starting mythic Anoturs Have earned AoTC for every raid since we formed the guild at the start of nighthold. What we are looking for in a raider: 75 traits in weapon 940ilvl + able to make our raid days and times *if you not at 75 traits or 940ilvl we can gear you if needed. We have a large and active community, that runs non raid events like leveling contest and guild bingo night. Message me with any questions you might have Battle.net: Greyskull#1924 Discord: Castlegreyskull#0327Darthcassie0 Feb 7
Jan 31 Irrational Late night 3/11M LF DPS Irrational is a late night guild looking for more raiders to help our roster. We have a fun environment of players who enjoy pushing content. We're 3/11M and are looking to push further into Antorus. We are looking for Core DPS players who can pull their weight, but will also accept tank/healer applicants, as we have flexible players in both roles. Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am Pacific Time (12-3am EST) BTag: Gunnslave#1966, Kryesta#1993 QUOTEGunnslave0 Jan 31
Jan 18 H lock lf casual guild H lock 960 looking for guild. I play casual only, I don’t want anything 2 hardcore.Caviarwasabi0 Jan 18
Jan 18 [H]<Animus Ex Machina>3/11 H - LF More <Animus Ex Machina> runs focused-but-casual 10-man/flex raids and mythics, along with quests, older guild achievements, gear runs, etc. We are looking for a few more people to round out our raid team. Currently at 3/11 H Antorus. WE CURRENTLY ARE LOOKING FOR EVERYTHING, BUT ESPECIALLY DEDICATED HEALERS AND RANGED DPS. As of 1/9/2018, AEM raids 8pm ET on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, with organized M+ and other activities on Saturdays. Please check us out at aem-fenris.us for more information. You can also directly contact any of our players in-game or contact @zanraa#5392 (recruit lead) or @Dauth#2745 (GM) in Discord. Our progression together: ♢ 3/11 H Antorus ♢ 11/11 N Antorus ♢ 8/9 H Tomb of Sargeras ♢ 9/9 N Tomb of Sargeras ♢ 10/10 H Nighthold (AOTC) ♢ 10/10 N Nighthold ♢ 3/3 N Halls of Valor ♢ 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare ♢ 7/7 N Emerald NightmareCharathna18 Jan 18
Jan 16 Hpally iLvl 917 LF Active Guild I'm mainly interested in running mythic+ dungeons and raids. Some PVP would be cool as well.Belade1 Jan 16
Jan 2 DON"T JOIN DARK SUN Don't join this guild. Joined it and asked what the original name was. And he started to get toxic. I have the screenshots, don't join that guild. https://imgur.com/a/M5CEfGanden1 Jan 2
Dec 12 <horde> Fleur de Lys Recruitment Ever wondered if guild communities still existed? Where adult WoW-ers can enjoy a mature fun environment, and still get raid content down efficiently? If this is important to you, consider Fleur de Lys as your new home: - Everyone is treated with respect. Mature environment. Stable leadership. - We believe 2 days/week is ideal for steady progression without burnout. - We are looking for people that want to be part of a positive community. We recruit the player, but the person is what makes a successful applicant a long term member. Selfish attitudes and drama are not tolerated. - At the same time we are looking for quality raiders that understand what progression raiding is about. We strongly believe you can maintain a chill adult atmosphere while successfully clearing all content, and are excited to add more like-minded people to our community. All top quality applications will be considered, and we are also recruiting former Heroic raiders looking to get back into things. Raiding the following days: Saturday: 7:00-10:00pm (EST) Sunday: 7:00-10:00pm (EST) We are also open to more casually minded raiders who want a relaxed but focused progression environment Cheers and thanks for reading, Tyeanae btag Tyeanae#1512Tyeanae5 Dec 12