Frostmane, Ner'zhul, and Tortheldrin

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
14h Tortheldrin horde from wotlk Quit playing back in wrath. Decided to try wow again to see how it’s changed. Noticed there isn’t a friends list anymore! Any players from Kentucky rookies or psychoactive active anymore? Had good times with those guilds.Gatch0 14h
3d <No Discipline> Recruiting Alliance <No Discipline> 2/11M 11/11H Antorus on US Alliance (Ner'zhul-Frostmane-Tortheldrin) LF - Skilled, competitive players interested in M+ and participating in our Friday runs to compete for progression raid spots. Raid Times: Progression: 7:15-10:30 PST on Tuesday/Thursday (Currently clearing Heroic and then Mythic pulls on progression days) Lower difficulty: 7:15 PST-Completion on Friday (Currently clearing Normal). These also occasionally and without scheduling occur on Wednesdays or over the Weekend. About Us: We are a semi-hardcore progression guild, the core ~10 of which has been raiding together for years. We are mostly age 20-30 guys who enjoy hanging out in discord, pushing M+, and playing other games together when not raiding. We have a few reasonable expectations for our raiders, and they are as follows; 1) Attendance is very important and if you plan on being absent for a day of progression, we expect to be given notice reasonable to the situation 2) Complete your M+ for the week to yield the highest possible gear in weekly chest 3) Be eager to learn/get better - We aren't perfect, neither do we expect you to be. However please come prepared to each new encounter with your class/role specific background and make constant improvements 4) Join voice comms during any and all organized guild content. No mythic raiding experience is necessary, but having Warcraftlogs of heroic performance will allow us to evaluate you as a prospective trial. If any of this interests you please feel free to message me here or get in touch with an officer/GM using the RealID's below: (GM) Quórra - Michael#11494 Notasavior - James#11347 Englavian - Englavian#1701 Fuddggee - ElDaneish#1319 Khaenan - canaan#11755Englavian0 3d
3d <Jolly Rogers>11/11N 2/11H Antorus <Jolly Rogers> is 11/11N 2/11H Antorus is recruiting! We are seeking any, and all active players who can raid T/W 7PM-10PM PST. We are currently full on tanks, and mostly full on healers. However, we have a high demand for all DPS classes. Iff you are a player who is ready for the next step and exceptional at your class, please add my IGN battletag, #beaver1166 and we can have a chat. As of now we have Normal Antorus on farm and are rapidly progressing through Heroic. We help all guild mates with their Mythic +15. We are pretty laid back, we are loot RCLootCouncil - we use a voting system comprised of five officers who vote on who should receive an item. We are very fair, and seeking solid players to join our roster, all may be considered. Players up for 2Set, and 4Set Tier(in that order) generally come first as we understand the power spikes of set bonuses. We are also open to absorbing any guild looking to combine forces! Once again, contact myself by adding BTAG #beaver1166Eronara1 3d
4d <Jolly Rogers> 9/9 H TOS Creating new thread since this title will not UpdateEronara3 4d
5d Need a Guild on Tortheldrin 107 NE Druid Greetings, I'm looking for an active , adult, friendly guild. I play EST. Right now I'm playing Balanced for leveling, but will likely switch to Resto soon as I hit the 110 level cap. I love healing for dungeons and pvp. The most important thing to me is activeness and friendliness. I'm not overly concerned about raiding, all though I'm willing to raid. I mostly just want friends to do dungeons, PvP and quest with. Looking forward to hearing from you. I'm not sure if server matters anymore? I'm on Tortheldrin. I just returned after about 6 months or so away.Ezdras1 5d
Dec 6 The Horsemen Elite Recruiting 8/11H The Horsemen Elite is comprised of a group of Friends that want to see cutting edge content with a smaller schedule. Raid Schedule Sunday: 830-1130pm CST Monday 830-1130pm CST Optional Farm Night Thursday 830-Finish CST A little about us we started raiding together August 2013 and outside of a brief break at the end of the WOD we have not stopped raiding. We are very competitive and rely heavily on time management with a short schedule to hit our objectives. We cleared 7/7M EN earlier in legion, 3/3M ToV, and 8/10M in NH, 6/9M ToS, and currently 8/11H in Antorus. We're open to any strong dps or healer, especially looking for those with solid raid mechanics. Current Recruitment Needs: Death Knight (DPS)(Med) Shaman (Resto)(High) Priest (Healer)(Low) Demon Hunter (DPS)(Low) Hunter (High) Monk (DPS)(Medium) Rogue (Med) Battle Net: Doib#1691 Lamuria#11827 Kulutues#1665 Feel Free to add us on btag for questions or interest.Lem11 Dec 6
Dec 4 <Half Japanese Girls> is recruiting! <Half Japanese Girls> is recruiting! We are 9/9H AotC and looking for consistent players! PST Anshe or Felmancer in-game for more info.Felmancer18 Dec 4
Dec 1 LÜST [H] is recruiting dps! T/Th 7-10pm H/M Current as of 12/10/17 <<LÜST>> is a horde raiding/social guild on Ner’zhul. We are currently 8/11H. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 7 PM CST until 10:15 PM CST. Previously: 4/9M TOS, 5/10 M NH, 7/7M EN and 3/3H TOV. Current Needs: Open recruitment for Antorus! Especially looking for a Lock/Ret paladin/DK/Rogue. We are also looking for players interested in doing M+ keys as a guild and pushing high keys. What we are looking for: People that take raiding seriously, but want a fun and friendly environment. The median age of our guild members is ~30. We all have jobs and are looking to get the most out of our raiding experience in the least amount of time possible. We raid at most six hours a week, so individual and group performance is paramount for achieving meaningful and timely progression. Knowledgeable players. We expect our raiders to have an intimate knowledge of their class, what they bring to the table and how they are best used in a given situation. Courage and grace under fire (not in fire). Due to the limited amount of time we can raid weekly there will be a fair amount of pressure to perform to the best of your abilities the first time, and every time. Officers and other raiders are encouraged to provide suggestions and feedback, and as such each and every other raider must be able to take constructive criticism in a positive manner. The ability to enact and conform to changes in strategy quickly and efficiently. With such a limited time available both the planning of, and rotation of different strategies happens at a quick pace. We need you to be able to keep up. What you can expect: Stability. The guild was founded in 2010/2011 and has been raiding consistently at the highest level every tier under the same leadership. We generally end up somewhere slightly ahead of the curve clearing about half to three quarters of the hardest difficulty. A positive raid environment. We are all adults, and very few of us take well to being talked down to. Our officers will critique our members in private channels while making strategic suggestions in an open channel so others can benefit from them. You will not be yelled at, verbally abused or harassed. Period. We are here to have fun! Discord server for guild use. Chat away. Strong guild community. We are a close group with a strong social presence in game, on Facebook, and in our Discord server. Many players also hang out and play games outside of wow. A laid back and clean guild environment. We are all pretty chill people, during the week we run mythic + with each other, knock out our world quests and relax. So you've read that giant wall of text and are interested in joining? Please contact me at Naravia#1910 via Btag or Discord (Naravia#2514) to setup an interview and more information. Best of luck in finding a place to call home, we hope you will consider ours! -NaraNaravia13 Dec 1
Nov 11 [H] Boosted Boosted Are you a boosted bonobo, baboon, chimpanzee, or any other primate? Then you should apply to raid with Boosted. Do you want cutting edge leadership? We have that. Do you want a casual schedule? We've got that too. Are you tired of being told you can't play your favorite spec because its not the best? Well we don't care as long as you aren't a literal monkey. Schedule Raid Times: Friday - 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM CST Saturday - 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM CST Current Needs Any player with progression experience and solid logs is encouraged to apply. Healer (Priest, druid, monk) Ranged DPS Melee DPS Tanks with excellent logs will be looked at, but we are not actively looking for tanks.Our Expectations Come to raid on time and prepared with appropriate consumables. On time is 15 minutes early, we should be in the instance ready to pull trash at 7:00. Come to raid with a basic understanding of the fights and your class. Don't be a jerk, remember you're not Riggnaros and we're not Blood Legion. Your Expectations We will kill bosses at a decent rate. The leadership here have participated in progression at the highest level, with several officers having US top 10 kills. We will have fun! Most of us are here because we don't enjoy the raid environment that hardcore progression fosters, and will be actively looking to make the raids enjoyable. Your voice will be heard. We listen to suggestions and concerns from every player, regardless of status in the guild. Application Info If you are interested in applying, please contact Buttons#12178 or ask a member to point you in my direction!Buttons0 Nov 11
Oct 27 <Decipher> LATE NIGHT RAIDING LFM! Are you just coming back to the game? Have you been a long time player but just haven’t found the right guild for you? If you're interested in eventually becoming a Mythic raider, regardless of current experience, please keep reading. This post is for you. Your Item Level and experience in raiding are not factors for joining. The leadership team in <Decipher> has experience raiding in top US guilds and knows what it takes to build a solid team. We are not necessarily looking for Mythic ready players. We are not looking for the best players in the world. We are simply looking for players willing to learn and to grow as a team. Our main goal is to begin with a core foundation and to take players with an eager heart and a willingness to learn into the raiding world. We want to form a lasting group that not only wants to down bosses, but that also wants to have a great time doing it as well. ______________________________________________ Who We Are: • Decipher is a late night alliance guild on Frostmane - US. • We are looking for people who are interested in raiding and that have the desire to help rebuild a guild to what it once was as a top 3 guild on the realm during past expansions dating back to the early part of The Burning Crusade. • The guild will be progression oriented with the intent for pushing Mythic raid content. • Raid Times – Wednesday/Thursday 11 PM - 2 AM CST. Seeking: Healers (1) / Melee DPS (2) / Ranged DPS (2) Currently we are still gearing and shaping our main roster. Now is the time to join and gear up with us! ______________________________________________ Overall we are looking for people from every spectrum of the game. Experienced players burnt out from hardcore progression who want a more casual environment. New/Casual players with an eagerness to learn and who, most importantly, can accept constructive criticism. We are willing to sit down and work with every member on their rotation, talents, gemming, etc. We don’t care how much or how little experience you have. Show us how much you want to raid and how you want to add to our growing community. That is what we care about. If this sounds like this is what you are looking for, and would like to push end bosses in Heroic and furthermore into mythic please contact us! website: decipher-frostmane.com Contact: Levitas - Frostmane - (GM) BNET - Kester#1173 (Will respond within 48 Hrs) Truth - Frostmane - (CO-GM) Keepo - Frostmane - (Officer) Atrayou - Frostmane - (Officer)Levitas9 Oct 27
Oct 12 [A] LF 101 twink to get boosted WTB 100-110 boost by 101 twink on Ner'zhul ally. add pipsqueak#1778Goattwink0 Oct 12
Oct 8 Crimson Eye Recruiting Server/faction: Ner'zhul - Horde Raid Times: 9pm-11pm EST Wednesday and Thursday Casual/adult guild Current Progession: 7/7 H EN, 3/3 H ToV, 10/10 H NH, 9/9 H ToS, 8/11N A We are a super casual guild of adults that enjoys raiding. We realize people have real life commitments and those take priority. We are always looking for more like minded players to join us. Recruitment Interest: DPS and a healer Contact info: If you are interested in applying please visit crimsoneye.net and submit an application, or contact me through battle.net. Onihoof - randomcow# 1928Onihoof0 Oct 8
Oct 8 928 hunter LF static mythic raids 928 hunter. just started back. still sorta learning. i cant switch guilds but Im looking to progress into mythic raids ASAP.. im on a rotating night shift schedule daskill#1492 Im interested in getting into the hard stuff. message for more info about raiding experience.Trashtier0 Oct 8
Oct 6 ilvl 925 Feral Druid LF Mythics Hey ilvl 925 Feral Druid looking to get into Mythic raiding/dungeons. I'm also a returning player. Originally I played on Emerald dream as a DK/MAGE/LOCK. upon returning I boosted a Druid on a friends server(currently in rl friend guild ) and since completed almost everything but, starting mythics. Any leads or information is greaty appreciated (>^_^)> <(^_^<)Guenhwyver1 Oct 6
Oct 5 Iconic Logic guild not to be trusted Do not accept any invitation from Iconic Logic as the guild leader is childish and immature and will spam the middle finger in text at youPoleg0 Oct 5
Oct 5 [H] <Take Two>9/9H ToS Recruiting <Take Two> of Frostmane, Ner’Zhul and Tortheldrin are looking for exemplary players to progress through “World of Warcraft Legion” CURRENT PROGRESSION 6/10M Nighthold 5/9 M - 9/9 H - 9/9 N ToS Raid days: Tuesday and Sunday (9:00pm - 12:15am CST) Currently Recruiting For Mythic Raiding: TANKS: NONE HEALER: PRIEST, MONK RANGE: WARLOCK, MAGE, DRUID, SHAMAN MELEE: ROGUE, DEMON HUNTER, MONK We will always look at exceptional applicants of any class regardless if we are recruiting it or not. About us: We are <Take Two>, a new 2 night raiding guild of largely ex hardcore raiders who want to push content on a less demanding schedule. As a guild dedicated to progressing and seeing content, we hold our raiders to a high standard with all members being expected to know their spec and come to raid prepared. We strive to provide a fun and positive raid environment while pushing our raiders to play their best in a competitive setting. What we offer you: -A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies -Transparency. We spreadsheets on everything so you can see where the guild is at as well as where you are at with raiding, and contribution. -An all around friendly environment where we are always looking to help one another. -A guild in which you will get as much back as you put im. What we want: -Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and though knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each other's’ company. We are a guild of team players -Drive to be the best of your class and spec.. -We want each and everyone of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. Recruitment Application: https://goo.gl/forms/HwrzVnpJv9NeJYpD3 Discord: https://discord.gg/Eurd9CS Guild Manual: https://goo.gl/rMLV5q Questions? Message our officers. Kima Hauntz Turokhunter Zigfury PtotZigfury4 Oct 5
Oct 3 935 Prot Pally LF 2-3 Night Mythic Raid Group As it says in the title I am a 935 Equipped Protection Paladin and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. I shattered my hand in a car accident during the middle of Mythic Nighthold progression and am finally coming back. Currently I am 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 5/7M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 M TOV 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any days. (Note: A little bit about my skill, quick learning, and commitment. I came back on Tuesday at ilvl 903. I have ran non stop mythic pluses to catch up, am now ilvl 935, and ranked #9 on the server for Protection Paladins on raider.io. I have cleared 6/9 N TOS and 7/9 H TOS Killed KJ Heroic.) A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia3 Oct 3
Sep 25 Local Defense RBG Recruitment Local Defense Ner'zhul is now looking for skilled and experienced arena and RBG players to fill our Guild RBG teams. We typically run on weekends and sometimes during the week. any experience over 2k+ will be considered.Bearton2 Sep 25
Sep 24 [A] 9/9 H ToS Guild Recruitment <I NEED DIS> is an occasionally serious but decently fun guild looking to recruit a few more members to further our guild numbers! We're a pretty laid back group of people that wants to have fun while making progress through the new Tomb content. We run personal loot without consequence if you have to miss a night; many of us have lives/families to attend to outside of game, which is why we keep our raid times shorter per night and are understanding when people have to miss. Outside of raiding, we' also run Mythic+ on the weekly with occasional PvP. Raid times: T/W/Th, 9:30-11pm CST Looking for people with a minimum of 905 ilvl with basic raiding experience. People we could use now/there's a spot with your name on it: - DPS (ideally ranged and/or rogue) People we'd like to have as backups as we do have people who have to miss a day or two per week: - 1 non-pally/DK tank - 1-2 healers - Any ranged/melee DPS If we sound like a good fit and you are interested or have any questions, add Faw kes612#1158!Rhaenyria5 Sep 24
Sep 16 Horde players should get commission With the constant ganking while trying to play out in the world, I am forced to transfer to a PvE server. I mean, is killing a little mage as if he was just another mob in your quest really that fun? Maybe I am missing out. Blizzard should pay you all commission. Rage quitting the server.Scadwick1 Sep 16
Sep 13 Nez-Zhul, need sigs plz Nez-Zhul Looking for people to sign charter, and start progression. Old time player coming back. HMU ingame - SinsationalSinsation0 Sep 13
Sep 5 SHADOWWEAVE MASK - NERZHUL is there a tailor on Nerzhul who can craft a shadowweave mask for me? i have the mats and will tip <3Eriatarca0 Sep 5
Aug 20 [H] <Ruthless> 8/9H LF DPS/Heals <Ruthless> Raid Times: Tues/Wed 9:30PM-12:30AM PST. We have created a solid foundation on the Ner'zhul server group that allows our raiders to excel through capacity with a desire to push the boundaries of their classes. If your passionate about reaching the highest level of content in a timely manner with a desire to work together with other like minded individuals, feel free to contact me for more info. ToS: 7/9 H 9/9 N Server Group: Ner'zhul Frostmane Tortheldrin Days: Tues: 11:30PM-2:30AM CST Wed: 11:30PM-2:30AM CST (9:30PM-12:30AM PST) (12:30AM-3:30AM EST) Recruitment: If you wish to apply for a raid spot, it is essential that you have the following: Considerable progression experience in the current tier, preferably within 3-5 bosses of our guild. Competitive gear capable of handling the bosses on which our guild is currently progressing. Positive mindset. Be able to acknowledge mistakes and learning from them. Absorb constructive criticism. Make 90% of the raid days. Apply at: https://ruthlesswow.enjin.com/recruitment WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ner-zhul/Ruthless Guild Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/281845/ Battletag: Feel free to contact me in game or via Battletag (Dayzd#11739).Broflex24 Aug 20
Aug 6 [H] <Crimson Eye> 8/9 H ToS Server/faction: Ner'zhul - Horde Raid Times: 8:30pm-10:30pm EST Wednesday and Thursday Mentality: Casual/adult Current Progession: 7/7 H EN, 3/3 H ToV, 10/10 H NH, 8/9 H ToS Goals: Our current goals are to see as much content as possible but we are not a hardcore guild as stated before. If we happen to clear mythic raid content then we clear it but do not apply with that as your dead set goal. Recruitment Interest: We are currently looking for raiders in all roles beside tank so that we can progress into mythic content. TANK: (please note that we currently already have a main and off tank so you'll be only be tanking if the boss fight requires 3 tanks but for the most part you will act as a dps.) Druid(balance or feral off spec) Pally(dps off spec) Monk(dps off spec) HEALER: Mist Monk Resto Druid Holy Pally DAMAGE: Currently seeking dps for all classes with a heavy interest in the classes below. death knight frost or unholy Contact info: If you are interested in applying please visit crimsoneye.net and submit an application. You may also contact me or our other raid leader Onihoof by the following battletags if you are unable to submit an app or have problems with the website for any reason. However we prefer that applicants apply at the website. kalice - zero520# 1344 Onihoof - randomcow# 1928Kalice0 Aug 6
Aug 2 [H]<Deathinitive> is recruiting Faction: Horde Server: US-Ner'zhul/Frostmane/Tortheldrin Age Range: 21+ years old Content Focus: PvE/PvP Recruitment Status: Open (All classes) Raid Times: None at this time. Awaiting roster fulfillment. WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ner-zhul/Deathinitive Website: Under Construction VoIP Usage: Discord Background: Deathinitive was founded in May 2017 on the want of a tight-knit atmosphere. After floating between different guilds in 11 years on WoW, the guild founder created a guild focused on casual gameplay and as a place for casual players to call home. After 5 months, the guild rose to almost 300 members and there were always members online. The problem was lack of guild camaraderie. Even though there were so many members, the casual environment left most not speaking in guild chat or even using the provided Discord server for communication. Members came and went and only a very few amount of players tried to get to know other members or even talk to one another. On a few occasions, groups of 5-10 members would break off from the guild to create their own guild. As this continued, the founder realized his most enjoyable moments in WoW came from the small, tight-knit guilds he belonged to over the years. It's not about the amount of people in the guild, but the cohesion a smaller guild brings. The founder stepped down from the casual guild and Deathinitive was born. Types of Players Wanted: Skilled/Experienced players looking for a smaller guild to be a part of. Motivated to help the guild in its infancy by helping to bring the right players aboard and help with recruitment. If you are interested in joining, you can reach a member of leadership listed below for more info. Thank you for taking the time to read about us. Leadership: * GM - Scythus/Nhilafein (Btag: Scythus#1955, Discord: Scythus#5054)Nhilafein0 Aug 2
Jul 29 [H] 9/9H Holy Pally LF Mythic ToS Looking for a chill guild or group to do Mythic ToS with, busy tuesdays until 12am PST but pretty much free any other time. ilvl is 921Kwokyqt1 Jul 29
Jul 28 [H] <YABO> 9/9H Looking for DPS Come join YABO, Ner'zhul's oldest and best looking guild for fun and adventures in the ole' Tomb of Sargaras. We raid twice a week Tuesday and Thursday from 7-10pm PST. There's usually an optional run in there for alts somewhere as well, and of course keystones to boot. We're looking for 900+ players, ideally ranged DPS, but open to others as well. If you're looking for a guild where you can experience mythic content in a laid back and fun atmosphere, PM me for more info (Havoc#1466)!Havocguy1 Jul 28
Jul 28 Lfg guild on nerzhul I have a 110mage 880ilvl turning this dh to my main. Like love raiding and pvp please inviteItsmedwb2 Jul 28
Jul 27 Returning Player - Havoc DH LF Raiding Guild Hello everyone, I am a returning dps DH that stopped playing for a few months shortly before NH dropped. I managed to clear EN on normal with a few heroics. Unfortunately I had to stop playing for a few months and am now looking at returning. Currently, I am looking for any type of raiding guild that could use a melee dps DH. A little bit of history is that I have played this game on and off from vanilla and have had experience with all vanilla context up to Naxx, all TBC content (fought Vashj pre nerf), all WoTLK content (managed to clear all of ICC), most of Cata, half of Mists, and I didn't raid during WoD. My experience has been on all three roles, main tanking, off tanking, raid healing, and melee dps (no ranged dps experience). I also was an officer for a few of my guilds. My currently schedule only allows me raid in the evening after 10 CST. I am looking for any type of raiding guild as that is where I find the most fun in this game and I don't mind transferring, but prefer to stay Horde. My gear right now is a little under par due to my absence, but I am in the process of trying to gear up as soon as possible (legendary drops permitting). Please contact me in in game I am on the Ner'Zhul server or add my battle tag which is Sight # 1274. Thanks for looking I appreciate it.Intent0 Jul 27
Jul 26 [A] Counterparts - 9/9H TOS <Counterparts> is looking for additional active raiders. Players that can perform mechanics and maintain DPS will be given raiding spots. We are currently 9/9 H in TOS (0.9% M Goroth) and previously 7/7M EN, 2/3M TOV, 8/10M NH. We raid T/Thur 8-11 and Sunday 7-10 CST. Add me on B.net (Candiroo#1804) for more information or reply here.Kandies0 Jul 26
Jul 26 [A] Counterparts <Counterparts> is looking for active players interested in PVE, raiding, and a better home. Currently 6/10 Mythic NH. T/Thur 8-10, Sunday 7-10 CST.Kandies4 Jul 26
Jul 22 <Jolly Rogers> 7/9H Recruiting Jolly Rogers is Alliance on Ner'Zhul. We are currently 7/9H ToS, 9/9 Normal. 2/10M NH. Currently we raid Tue/Wed 7PM - 10PM PST, very soon Heroic will be on farm and we are looking to press into Mythic. We are laid back however our #1 goal is always progress. We enjoy having a good time and seeing our players/Guild grow stronger. We constantly run M 15+'s to help players get their weekly cache, and will often help to carry if needed. What we are looking for: Tanks are full for the most part. DPS is open: Mage/Arms Warr/Shadow priest is highly welcome however we welcome any skilled player. Heals is open to any strong player. As stated, we have a few Mythic spots open and our raid is very flexible should we find the right players. Feel welcome to contact myself: tag: beaver#1166 or officer: baddos#1656Eronara0 Jul 22
Jul 21 909 Holy Paly LF Late Night Raiding I have weird work hours, but just came back to legion and want to raid, hope there are some guilds that do late night progression raidingCobrakilla1 Jul 21
Jul 21 Looking to merge guilds Hello folks. Me and my brother, coworker and girlfrind are looking to merge with another guild. Preferably one that has a lot of members and like's pvp. Would love to find a pvp guild, but it looks like those no longer exist on our realm. I'm a 904 bm hunter, also have an 890 disc/holy/spriest. Also should have my warrior to 110 by the end of the month. The rest of them are still gearing, and ilvl 860 or lower. Me and my tank dh coworker are pretty active. Just looking for a guild with other active people that we can play with.Nemphetamyne2 Jul 21
Jul 17 [H] <New Design> 6/9H 9/9N LF Ranged DPS <New Design> is a laid-back raid environment looking for dedicated ranged DPS for heroic ToS progression. Our raid times are 9:30pm-12:30am CST Friday and Saturday. Contact Allete#1829 for more info.Jeanne2 Jul 17
Jul 15 Non Profit Sales! Hello! We are currently selling all m+ carries! Soon to sell, normal and heroic TOS. +15 - 260k Please add Diablade#11621Diabladelol0 Jul 15
Jul 14 looking for group! Hello! looking for an active guild up for RAIDS, MYTHIC, PVP etc. Currently levelling my alts and will get legion asap.Khadar6 Jul 14
Jul 7 LF FR/En guild LF Français / Anglais guilde (s'il existe) pour m'aider à pratiquer mon français. MerciLexcyn0 Jul 7
Jun 30 [H] Varsity is Recruiting Hey, if you're like me, every time you log into WOW, you want to have fun. I made this guild because i got tired of all the rude, elitist, applications, silent guilds and players that, in my opinion, weren't really playing the game right. You should look forward to getting on and talking to your guild mates or people in wow. You should want to do something that's not repetitive or at least alone, cause i know it gets boring sometimes. Very active guild. We are constantly on doing something. Whether it's doing some WQ's, running some high lvl mythics, gearing our alts, lending out a hand when we can, anything you can think of, we probably do it . We're very social. Everyone gets along. We are always talking to one another either in guild chat, or in discord. We enjoy each others company and want to have fun together. I could go on about this guild, but i want you to experience it for yourself. Everyone is welcome to join. If you like it, you're welcome to stay, if it's not what you are interested in, you can leave the guild with no harm done. I understand finding a guild is hard that suits your needs so the search can be weary. But let this guild help you get there. We are recruiting anyone who wants to join. We don't have set raid times or days because i want to get more people in and see what works for everybody. Once we have a good number of players, we will work out a schedule that works for everyone. We are 6/9 in ToS Reg, and we got that the first couple hours it came out. If you have questions leave a comment or message me in game.Redberry2 Jun 30
Jun 15 [H] <Schrödingers Cats> 4/10M Recruiting! Server: Ner’Zhul (PVP, Central Time Server) Guild Name: Schrödingers Cats Website: http://schrodingerscats.enjin.com/ Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9:00PM – 12:00 AM Server Time (CT) Faction: Horde Progress: 10/10 Heroic 4/10 Mythic Summary: Schrodingers Cats is a raiding guild founded on a handful of IRL friends that wanted to clear content. We have grown to a hybrid of both IRL friends and online friends that have become part of the fold. We have been progressing fairly rapidly and wish to continue growing into a mythic progression guild. All classes encouraged to apply! Ideal Candidates: Are mature, over 18 years Able to run discord Possess a stable internet connection Familiarity with your class and also a willingness to take advice from others and give advice/help when you can. Excellent Attitude: We like to talk crap to each other but we know that we are all friends here and we have a positive attitude. UI Requirements: DBM or Bigwigs RCLootCouncil Once again, contacts: Send in game messages to Cypher#1865 or Saltonwounds#1657. Alternatively, you can create an account on the website, and use our recruiting form: http://schrodingerscats.enjin.com/recruitingDeafnotblind10 Jun 15
Jun 14 Druid brothers LFG Hello friends, my brother and I are looking for a new guild to play with after our current guildies have all but quit for the time being. Just looking for a nice group of people to raid/do M+/WQ's/etc. with. We're not particularly looking to pushing mythic raiding content (just through heroic raiding) but we're open to giving it a go if the right situation arises. We didn't get a chance to raid through Nighthold because of 1) real life commitments and 2) guildies quitting, but are really looking forward to ToS. Also, we're open to playing whichever role is needed when it comes to raid/M+ time, and both have mics. Myself- Pajacks, guardian or feral druid, 895ish ilvl My brother- Oondies, resto or balance druid, 892ish ilvlPajacks0 Jun 14
Jun 13 Resto Sham LFG Been playing Resto Shaman since 05. Quit raiding in 2010 (Heroic ICC) Most Heroic ICC kills were US top 50. I quit when I graduated college, and started working full time. My guild built me Val'anyr when Ulduar was the thing. I have been pugging mostly since the new LFG tool allows me too however I am now looking for a older member guild (30's and up) who raid 2 nights a week and one I can play a bench/fill-in roll. Looking for get into mythics for the first time. I can dps, but would rather not. I do have a handful of other alts. Completed AOTC Guldan/Helya, also completed the healers mage tower (for what that's worth) Ilvl is 905. Really just looking to make a few new friends since most of my old ones have moved on.Darbycrash1 Jun 13
Jun 13 Are you looking to have fun?! Varsity is all about having fun. A couple of Real Life friends started the guild to enjoy the game to its fullest capabilities like everyone did back in WotLK. We're all close, very social, active all the time, and most of all NOT douchebags. We have fun, but when it's time to get serious, we get things done. We're creating a family, sort of, lol. We want to expand and be in the top guilds on this server. We help gear others, inform them on their classes, and just play the game with excitement, Pst me in game or leave a comment. TY.Redberry0 Jun 13
Jun 12 Looking for Blacksmith: Felsteel Longblade Looking for a Blacksmith to craft a Felsteel Longblade, my mats, will tip. Feel free to respond here or send me a mail in-game. Thank you.Sgaile1 Jun 12
Jun 11 [H] <Varsity> is Recruiting! <Varsity> We are currently recruiting all classes to finish filling in our core raid team. We have pugged everything and so far we are 10/10 H NH but we want to be able to have a full guild run for Mythic raiding. We help gear others and be raid ready. We are always running content, we do Mythic+ daily and we keep up with our classes & our roles. We want to make the game fun and not feel like a job. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments or pst me in game.Redberry1 Jun 11
Jun 5 <TCN> 3/10 LFM for Tomb <Turbo Cyborg Ninjas> Alliance - Ner'Zhul 7/7 M EN, 1/3 M ToV, 3/10 M NH Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 PST Looking to add some intelligent players to our roster to strengthen the core and push through NH and prepare for Tomb. Apply online at http://tcnguild.net/recruitment/ any questions before applying add foilball#1267 or moons#11897 We’re looking for mature members who want to kill bosses at a decent pace, without the pressure of server firsts or top rankings. Many of our raiders have full-time jobs and families, and don’t define themselves by their accomplishments in WoW. While we are rarely the first to achieve things in game, we make sure to kill every boss eventually, and get things like legendaries, mounts, and meta-achievements for all raiders who are willing to put in the time to earn them.Moonson6 Jun 5
May 28 *LATE NIGHT RAIDING* MIDNIGHT to 2:30AM PST! Tired of all those new guilds falling apart? Epicdemic is going on 8 years of continuous late night raiding on Ner'zhul! We have never server changed, faction changed, or changed our raid times to hours earlier or later. Epicdemic has never gone on hiatus and had to reform our raid. Our raid times are perfect if you want to raid after 11pm PST and want a light raid schedule of less than 8 hours a week with the most stable raiding guild in our time slot. We are a guild that believes in having fun with your class, fellowship, and building a strong guild by working together to achieve common goals. Epicdemic is primarily committed to create a supportive community where players can enjoy playing and experiencing PvE content which would otherwise be unreachable as a solo player or with only a small group. If you are looking to have fun, late at night and want a long term home we are interested in you! Most of the guild is made up of adults that work or are busy until 11pm Pacific but want to raid with a consistent group and not have to waste time finding a PuG. www.epicdemicguild.com Contact Hino @ Hino#1595 or Spartus @ Brad#1166 with any questions. Times we raid (totals just 7.5 hours a week or less): Hawaii: 9 pm - 11:30 pm Alaska: 11 pm - 2:30 am Pacific US: 12 Midnight - 2:30 am Mountain US: 1 am - 3:30 am Central US (server): 2 am - 4:30 am Eastern US: 3 am - 5:30 am Raid nights: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday Our Perks: -A complex dental plan with no copay. -Green colored guild chat that can be altered depending on your mods. -An environment rich in diversity (LBGT friendly). -Like minded and capable people that are able to come together and accomplish goals. -Free guild repairs to members and their alts. -A tabard, yes people a TABARD made of the finest cloth in all the land. -A recurring guest spot on Game of Thrones (Subject to approval from HBO) -A comprehensive 401k plan that will start 2 years into your enlistment with us. You can view years of raiding progress here: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ner-zhul/Epicdemic Currently 3/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N, 3/7M, 7/7H, 3/3H We are looking for 1-2 dps. Current considerations for our raid roster, 905 ilvl and above preferred and artifact points close to 51 or above, but not required: TANK (limited): HEALERS (limited) RANGED DPS (open) MELEE DPS (open) If you go by the saying "real life comes first" and use that as an excuse to ditch the raid whenever you feel like it, then we are not the guild for you. We understand people have family and work commitments, but if those commitments interfere with our raid schedule all the time, you are wasting other people's real life time. The most common <Epicdemic> side effects are: -Good Times -Killing Bosses -Epic Loot Less commonly, gnome stomping, group fishing, or sensitivity to light may briefly occur. In the rare event of a raid lasting more than 3 hours—also known as this boss was at 3%—seek immediate caffination and hot pockets to help avoid long-term injury. Learn more about <Epicdemic> at www.epicdemicguild.com Sudden increase or epic loot drops has been reported in people that are in <Epicdemic>, including rare mount drops. It is not possible to determine whether these events are related directly to <Epicdemic> or to other factors. If you experience sudden decrease in HP, stop standing in stuff and contact a healer right away. Part of this post was provided by Negishi. Mahalo for visiting our post.Spartus1 May 28
May 26 [A]<Alone>Sargeras-4/9H-2Night-LateNight-LFM <Alone> (Alliance on Sargeras) 6/10M 4/9H Relaxed 2 NIGHT Mythic Progression Guild Looking for Mythic players to bolster our Mythic roster - 905+ General needs are: ** Holy Paladin Any solid DPS and Heals with some Mythic exp Raid times: Tues/Thurs 1:30am-4:30am EST 12:30am-3:30am CST (Server) 11:30pm-2:30am MST 10:30pm-1:30am PST 8:30pm-11:30pm Alaska 7:30pm-10:30pm Hawaii *Casual players that play during off raid hours for M+ As we are gearing up for Tomb of Sargeras, we are looking to add more to our core and casual team. We strive to keep raid environment relaxed and focused. We also have a very large group of our members that enjoy pushing M+ keys high. If you play in the late night and early morning time slot, we have a home for you. Feel free to add and/or contact: Octowhisp#1951 Matty#1515Octokahu6 May 26