Frostmane, Ner'zhul, and Tortheldrin

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
12h 4/8M AOTC - Vrekt - 3 Nights 7-10pm <Vrekt> of Illidan Vrekt is a newly formed guild that started at the launch of Uldir. We're looking for a few more raiders as well as social MEMEbers, pvpers and derelicts alike. Raid Info: Goal: Mythic Progression / CE Raid Times: Tuesday through Thursday 7pm - 10pm CST RBGS / Alt Runs on off nights. Vrekt is a team founded by veteran raiders looking build a progression-oriented core roster of players with the common goal of clearing mythic content while it’s still relevant. If you’re a player with current mythic experience, a player that feels they’ve outgrown Heroic content, or a former hardcore raider looking to get back in to progression without the 5 day a week commitment, then Vrekt may be the right home for you. What we require: Knowledge of your Class/ Role Don't be Toxic Be prepared every raid Participation in strategy discussion and encounter research Positive attitude and presence (we want to keep it fun) Patience as we build our roster If you do not see your class or role listed, we still encourage you to apply. Exceptional apps will always be considered. __ Current Needs: Healers: MW, HPriest rDPS: Lock, Mage, Hunter mDPS: Ret __ How to Apply: Go to our discord and fill out an app using the template in the application channel. https://discord.gg/99fChqU_ For more info, please contact us below. Discord: Destructive#1640 Bnet: MasterSK#1789Sämäel2 12h
2d The ancients misbehaving recruiting Dalaran server The ancients misbehaving guild If anyone is looking for a new home or server, maybe just a fresh start, we are always looking for more to join us. The ancients misbehaving is a guild of folks who want to be a part of a social and casual guild. Our goal is to have fun in the game so we are looking for others who want to make friends in game. We have folks who like to pvp, do mythic and mythic+ and old content for achievements. We raid Wed and Mon from 8:30 to 11:00pm est. We are not a hardcore progression raid group so if that is what you are looking for we are not that. We are looking for folks just want to have fun getting bosses down. We are not always first of fast and we don't want drama. We are also a lgbt friendly guild! If you are interested contact Jenkayah Battlemom#1568 and we can chatJenkayah0 2d
2d Looking for Casual/Friendly Guild, Frostmane Hi. Everyone! I have not played WoW for 7 years. I decided to come back because I want to do old and new dungeons and see how the game has changed. I am looking for a casual dungeon / raiding guild. I am a father and have a career so I don't have much time to play other than a couple of hours a night (2 times a week) and maybe a little bit more time on the weekends. I used to hardcore raid, but those days are long gone. Would love a guild with a laid back atmosphere where people like each other's company and enjoy doing dungeons / story content. My guild tab says "Shar Hellven" but I don't remember anyone from the guild and I am no longer a member.Strategery2 2d
6d [LFG] Blood DK/Disc Priest *****HORDE***** Semi-Casual Blood DK and Disc Priest looking for a laid back guild. If your guild raids, we can't do anything earlier than 6:30pm~7:00pm PST. Looking for normal raiding and Mythic dungeons/PVP are all welcome! I started back in vanilla/BC, had some gaps of play here and there and just recently returned for BfA after missing Legion. Previously was US Top10 Raiding guild in BC and US Top 50 Raiding guild in WotLK. You can message me in-game @ OstiaOstia0 6d
Nov 6 alliance weakest link dont play on this server cluster, or at least don't play alliance. people are afraid to world pvp when it's so broken.Æon5 Nov 6
Nov 5 Looking for Alliance guild Hello Frostmane, I am new to this server and looking for an active guild. I have this warrior and a druid on Frostmane. Looking for PVE content and PVP.Emorrot0 Nov 5
Nov 3 (H) 3 Homies LF Guild There are 3 of us (1 demon lock, 1 crap rogue, 1 holy/prot pally) looking for a casual guild that raids weekdays around 8pm EST. We prefer twice a week but will accept once a week. We are 4/8H but our raid team phased out due to life and a few of us are trying to get back at it. We are adults and sometimes cuss but are nice about it. We do not want to have job interviews or fill out ridiculous applications to play a game. We are not currently looking for Mythic raiding or have aspirations to do it at all really. We are currently on Wyrmrest but are reaching out our feelers elsewhere (but do not ask us to be Alliance scum). I can heal and tank but prefer to heal. Eisque the lock is pretty sick DPS. The rogue Hellmary (with an accented a) isn't very great at Dps right now bc she refuses to be a pirate. She also has a resto sham (Frazzlesnazz) that was dope in Legion and working to 120. bt: ColieKai#1214 or Joethetoe#1911Varthiis1 Nov 3
Oct 28 [A] LFM Weekend morning raiders <The Art of War> weekend group is looking for more dedicated raiders as we push into Mythic. The weekend group is currently 8/8H. We are currently looking for the following: Tank: n/a Healer: Priest, Druid Ranged: Warlock or any skilled ranged Melee: Death Knight (offspec tank is a plus), Rogue Raid time are Saturday/Sunday from 9am PST to 12pm PST (Pacific Standard Time) We currently use normal in game loot rules. We have a laid back direction but, we also have a hardcore raider mentality. Our goal is always to push to endgame Mythic raiding. If you have any questions please message Sylvesta in game or using Discord sylvesta#4682. Thank you!Sylvesta10 Oct 28
Oct 23 Horde Holy Pally! LF a New active home last 2 guilds have been completely dead.Spiffer0 Oct 23
Oct 22 370 lock dps lf new guild home Hello Thank for taking the time to read this post. Recently my alliance guild split apart due to the raid leader quitting the game and that forced me to make a decision. I could either stay alliance or try to save the guild or go horde like I’ve always wanted. This seemed like the perfect opportunity to start anew. Now to the point: 370 warlock dps looking for a new raiding guild for the foreseeable future. 7/8 H downed with G'huun experience just not downed. Would like to raid weekends but could make week days work too I would consider myself semi-hardcore in attitude towards raiding. I’ve put up with a lot of older raiders so my tolerance towards stupid mistakes and raid wiping is pretty high although I do still want to get the last raid boss down on heroic for the current tier at least. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/senjin/cognizant (My alliance char before transferring) And that’s about it. Not really sure what else to put. I haven’t looked for a new raiding guild in over 4 years so I’m a little out of experience on this. Thank you. edit: found a guild now.Toja0 Oct 22
Oct 12 [H] <YABO> 9/11M Looking for new members Us Come join YABO, Ner'zhul's oldest and best looking guild for fun and adventures in Antrous. When Tuesday 7-10pm PST Thursday 7-10pm PST There's usually an optional heroic run in there for alts somewhere as well, and of course keystones to boot. You Tanks: Any Healers: Shaman / Druid / Monk DPS: Any We're looking for players with current content experience at least through Heroic and ideally with previous Mythic experience. We have spots for any position and value maturity, reliability and perseverance. If you're looking for a guild where you can experience mythic content in a laid back and fun atmosphere, PM me for more info (Havoc#1466)!Havocguy5 Oct 12
Oct 12 [A] All Plate Mythic+ Group Hello, I'm interested in starting an all plate Mythic+ group (Alliance) in order to share armor and weapon types for loot. I play DPS most of the time, but would be up for going prot on dungeons where it makes sense to do so. So I'd be looking for: 1x Holy Paladin 1x DPS/Tank Warrior 1x DPS/Tank DK 1x Extra Paladin/Warrior/DK Nothing super hardcore or elite. Starting around Mythic +3 or +4 with gear level at 345-350 preferred. Running dungeons once or twice a week on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday nights. Any interest?Sungamnori0 Oct 12
Oct 8 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan1 Oct 8
Oct 2 [A/H] LF Guild with other mature, busy people I'm a 30-something looking to join other people that have too much going on to commit to a "Tue, Thurs, Sat starting at 11PM" schedule. I like end game content, and miss raiding, but I'd rather be part of a guild that just likes to run what they can when the opportunity comes up. I have a couple of friends in a similar position as well, so I'm sure they'd be interested in the guild as well. I have characters on both factions, so that part is not an issue. Let me know if you are part of a guild looking for more people like me!Tristifer2 Oct 2
Oct 2 [H] Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild- LF dps Current as of 10/24/2018 <<LÜST>> is a horde raiding/social guild on Ner’zhul. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 7 PM CST until 10:15 PM CST. Legion clears: 6/11M Antorus, 4/9M TOS, 5/10M NH, 7/7M EN and 3/3H TOV. Current Needs: We are currently looking for: Disc/Holy Priest What we are looking for: People that take raiding seriously, but want a fun and friendly environment. The median age of our guild members is ~30. We all have jobs and are looking to get the most out of our raiding experience in the least amount of time possible. We raid at most six hours a week, so individual and group performance is paramount for achieving meaningful and timely progression. Knowledgeable players. We expect our raiders to have an intimate knowledge of their class, what they bring to the table, and how they are best used in a given situation. Courage and grace under fire (not in fire). Due to the limited amount of time we can raid weekly there will be a fair amount of pressure to perform to the best of your abilities the first time, and every time. Officers and other raiders are encouraged to provide suggestions and feedback, and as such each and every other raider must be able to take constructive criticism in a positive manner. The ability to enact and conform to changes in strategy quickly and efficiently. With such a limited time available both the planning of, and rotation of different strategies happens at a quick pace. We need you to be able to keep up. What you can expect: Stability. The guild was founded in 2010/2011 and has been raiding consistently at the highest level, every tier, under the same leadership. We generally end up somewhere slightly ahead of the curve clearing about half to three quarters of Mythic difficulty. A positive raid environment. We are all adults, and very few of us take well to being talked down to. Our officers will critique our members in private channels while making strategic suggestions in an open channel so others can benefit from them. You will not be yelled at, verbally abused or harassed. Period. We are here to have fun! Discord server for guild use. Chat away. Strong guild community. We are a close group with a strong social presence in game, on Facebook, and in our Discord server. Many players also hang out and play games outside of wow. A laid back and clean guild environment. We are all pretty chill people, during the week we run mythic + with each other, knock out our world quests and relax. So you've read that giant wall of text and are interested in joining? Please contact me at Naravia#1910 via Btag or Discord (Naravia#2514) to setup an interview and more information. Best of luck in finding a place to call home, we hope you will consider ours! -NaraNaravia1 Oct 2
Oct 2 <Death by Misadventure>PVE/PVP Saturday Raids <Death By Misadventure> is a PVE/PVP Horde side guild we have a strong base of 30something-ish guildies. We do set up weekly calendar events Raid/Rated BGs but attendance is optional as we understand grown ups are busy sometimes. We run weeklys, mythics, 2s, 3s whenever. Impromtu raids or rated bgs are also welcome. We tend schedule things based on Pacific standard time as a good portion of the guild is west or middle-ish coast. We have had to pug healers and dps in order to complete raids and rated bgs but would much rather progress from within the guild. My Btag is Estro#1917 add me or send me a mail/pst .Estrojem0 Oct 2
Sep 19 Local Defense RBG Recruitment Local Defense Ner'zhul is now looking for skilled and experienced arena and RBG players to fill our Guild RBG teams. We typically run on weekends and sometimes during the week. any experience over 2k+ will be considered.Bearton3 Sep 19
Sep 9 345 veng dh lf raid guild I’m 6/8 right now , don’t see a pug doing mythrax anytime soon , lf around times of 10-3am est , I know the fights , jus want to find a guild or small group of people we can knock them out each week at reasonable amount of time. Did 5/8 in 3.5 hours but mythrax is crazy hard due to dps dependenceThalnos0 Sep 9
Sep 9 LF New Guild that Raids Weekend Fri/Sat I've done 5 bosses in the new raid, I'm a iLvL of 346 and a Prot WarriorPocketwatch0 Sep 9
Sep 9 LF Weekend Raid Guild (prot war) I've done 5 boss in the new raid but i can't really raid on Wen/Friday anymore. Friday is fine, I just want to Raid weekends. iLvL 346Pocketwatch0 Sep 9
Sep 7 join my guild - Vicious Gladiator join my guild - Vicious Gladiator looking for all levels that want to destroy alli scum and have fun . sign up by guild finder or MSG me here or game . a new era is upon us .Torious0 Sep 7
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 30 [A] H. Pally LF raiding guild. Hello, I'm coming back after a year or so absence. Quit last time because guild died of attrition. Here are the logs from last time I raided: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/239422?mode=detailed&zone=10#partition=1&spec=Holy&compare=rankings Pretty handy mythic+ healer. Hit me upPlant0 Aug 30
Aug 29 Tortheldrin horde from wotlk Quit playing back in wrath. Decided to try wow again to see how it’s changed. Noticed there isn’t a friends list anymore! Any players from Kentucky rookies or psychoactive active anymore? Had good times with those guilds.Gatch2 Aug 29
Aug 25 [H] Casual guild Looking for members to fill up our very casual, semi-old, guild. Most of us are in our early 30s and are working full time, so consistency isn't there. We are doing mythics already though and are looking to fill up spots. Willing to help gear people out through normal and heroic. We're not the most social guild, so don't expect gchat to be blowing up. But if we're running something and there's an open spot, expect an invite.Raevus0 Aug 25
Aug 23 Girls don't play WoW, It's a Myth™ - Zugglife It's true thoSlaveswag3 Aug 23
Aug 23 325 Outlaw Rogue Looking for Guild Hey there. Looking for an active BFA progression guild. Active player and willing to contribute in anyway needed. Usually online in game, if not I check forums back regularly. Main goals are to run Mythic+ and raids for BFA endgame. Thanks for your time :)Respawn0 Aug 23
Aug 14 [H] Selling Great Sea Ray BFA mount There's 0 on the AH or trade chat so Idk what to sell it for but uh.. post here or hit me up.Wrathicus0 Aug 14
Aug 13 Deleted deletedYoga0 Aug 13
Aug 11 [H] WTB Vigilance Perch - 100K [H] WTB Vigilance Perch from Leatherworker - 100K GoldQodin0 Aug 11
Aug 9 [A] LF Late night/Weekend raiding guild Havent raided since WoTLK. Im available most weeknights at 11pm/12am pst. Server group seems a bit empty, im not sure such a guild exist here.Mcduk0 Aug 9
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 9 Ner'Zuhl, 3 LF guild Lf semi try hard guild, but not too try hard. I play on Ner'Zhul. I just realm and faction changed to horde to play with a friend that will be returning to the game. There will be three of us in all looking for a good guild. I am a new player, so I only have one character and am still feeling things out. The other two have been playing off and on for about a decade. We all will be going hard when BfA releases, and would like to get into some raids. I would love to find the perfect guild for us.Lyuria2 Aug 9
Aug 7 [H] Veteran Player Looking for Guild Hi All, Long time player looking for a home for BFA. I've done everything from top 10 progression raiding to casual PvP. I have been playing casually for the last few years, but I'm ready to get back into a guild of people who I enjoy playing with. Currently trying to decide on a class to play in BFA, but leaning toward Warrior (tank or DPS) although I would be willing to play almost anything if required. My schedule changes weekly due to shift work, but I intend to raid anyway so I'm looking for a guild that has some flexibility.Hoodfab1 Aug 7
Aug 2 FNz&T OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader1 Aug 2
Aug 1 Is Frostmane still alive? I played on Frostmane for all of Vanilla, BC, and wrath. Rerolled Horde on another server in Wrath. Decided to come back on Frostmane and level my original warrior up. Began to notice I never see another person around me from FM/Nerzhul/Tortheldrin. Is the server completely dead? I mean I've only had 1 spam ginvite in weeks of playing.Kale2 Aug 1
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 27 <Half Japanese Girls> is recruiting! <Half Japanese Girls> is recruiting! We are 1/11M and looking for consistent players! PST Anshe or Felmancer in-game for more info.Felmancer22 Jul 27
Jul 23 Weekend Raid Group <The Art of War> 6/11M is looking for some weekend raiders for BFA. Currently looking for WW/MW Monk, Warlock, Warrior, DH, and any other dedicated players. Raiding experience is a must. Messege me here or at Ragestorm#11595Rageluke0 Jul 23
Jul 20 [A] Jolly Rogers 11/11H is recruiting Jolly Rogers is recruiting all for heroic raiding and casual mythic. We are a casual group that raids two nights. Our raid times are: Tuesday 7pm-10pm Pacific Wednesday 7pm-10pm Pacific Recruiting all roles currently but also enjoy social members as well. Hit me up in game or on battle.net baddos#1656 We use Discord for voice chat.Baddos1 Jul 20
Jul 4 [A] <No Discipline> 11/11M Recruiting for BfA <No Discipline> 11/11M Antorus on US Alliance (Ner'zhul-Frostmane-Tortheldrin) LF - Skilled, competitive players interested for Battle For Azeroth Raid Times: Progression: 7:15-10:30 PST on Tuesday/Thursday (Mythic Progression is currently finished.) Heroic difficulty: 7:15 PST-Completion on Friday About Us: We are a semi-hardcore progression guild, the core ~10 of which has been raiding together for years. We are mostly age 20-30 guys who enjoy hanging out in discord, pushing M+, and playing other games together when not raiding. We have a few reasonable expectations for our raiders, and they are as follows; 1) Attendance is very important and if you plan on being absent for a day of progression, we expect to be given notice reasonable to the situation 2) Complete your M+ for the week to yield the highest possible gear in weekly chest 3) Be eager to learn/get better - We aren't perfect, neither do we expect you to be. However please come prepared to each new encounter with your class/role specific background and make constant improvements 4) Join voice comms during any and all organized guild content. No mythic raiding experience is necessary, but having Warcraftlogs of heroic performance will allow us to evaluate you as a prospective trial. If any of this interests you please feel free to message me here or get in touch with an officer/GM using the RealID's below: (GM) Quórra - Michael#11494 Notasavior - James#11347 Fuddggee - ElDaneish#1319 Khaenan - canaan#11755Fuddggee1 Jul 4
Jul 1 [H] Blood/Frost DK looking for new home. Former maintank of Schadenfreude, best guild in Ner'zhul and one of the best guilds in Murrica. Retired in 2012, just coming back. Been puttering about for a week or so, leveling professions, questing, faffing about, just absorbing everything about what's changed. Looking for a guild going into BfA. I'm gonna need a dedicated group of people here. I'm looking for someone who's had dreams about this game. I'm looking for a guild that likes to talk about the important things in chat like tacos, and fashion, and why all the other guilds aren't 20/20m two weeks into the expansion. Most emotionally attached to Blood but I can play Frost instead (and/or maintain an offspec), no problem. I can learn Unholy if you'd rather, I guess, but everyone knows Unholy is kind of lame. Or if your group is completely settled but could use a really solid ranged DPS, I have a 100 boost and I don't even care anymore, let me hit 110 and give me two hours, I'll be one of the best [that spec] players. I do love Ele Shaman, honestly. I'm also a lifetime Horde player, but I can be bribed otherwise. Maybe. Times available for raiding are: who cares, sleep is overrated anyway. Edit - Forgot to add, how best to contact me! B.net: Scratch#1648 Discord: Scratcthums#7869Scratchum0 Jul 1
Jun 24 Selling M+ 15 Carries Any Server We are a group of highly rated players on Ner'zhul (~4k+ M+ Score, 11/11M). We can 4-man a +15 in time as well as 3-man if you'd like 2 carries at once. We assure a quick, clean run with our keys and as a result, many of our buyers come to us weekly. • Finishing a +15 in time will give you your Keystone Master Achievement, and your Artifact skin for the Balance of Power questline appearances. • Finishing a +15 (in time or not in time) will give you a 960 (or higher) item for your weekly chest and 940 (or higher) loot at the end of the dungeon, as well as guarantee you a random +14 key next week. • We will try to use a key of your preference that we have on-hand, but if not possible, we will use a key of our choosing. Details • 50% of gold to be traded before keystone activation. • Remaining 50% to be paid after. • Price is 150k on server (Ner'zhul-Frostmane-Tortheldrin). Cost of WoW Token off server To schedule runs, please message either: Eldaneish#1319 James#11347Fuddggee0 Jun 24
Jun 15 Just back to the game for BFA LF Guild Looking for a large/active guild with some history behind them. Leveling/Social/Raiding/PVP, I do it all :)Senjai0 Jun 15
Jun 3 [H] LFG Tue/Thur 7-10pm PST Looking for a guild that does Mythic+ and Raid progression on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-10pm PST. Wanting to play one of the following classes (whatever the guild needs at the time of recruitment): Healing: Druid Melee DPS: Death Knight Range DPS: Warlock Tank: Death Knight Most raid progression occurred in WoLK. I stopped playing in Cata, but came back for Legion with the old WoLK crew. Others got tired of the game after the first raid and the guild fell apart. Looking for a fresh start in BfAJonn0 Jun 3
May 28 Resto Sham LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hey everyone. I'm currently LF a chill guild that's working on mythic, preferably past 4/11 M. I have 5/11 experience, with some pulls on Imonar. I show up on time, with consumables and having studied the fight. Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/nerzhul/docjohnson (84% performance so far on Mythic, 97.7% perf on heroic)Docjohnson0 May 28
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3