Frostmane, Ner'zhul, and Tortheldrin

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
1h [H] <Ruthless> 6/9H 9/9N LF DPS <Ruthless> Raid Times: Tues/Wed 9:30PM-12:30AM PST. We have created a solid foundation on the Ner'zhul server group that allows our raiders to excel through capacity with a desire to push the boundaries of their classes. If your passionate about reaching the highest level of content in a timely manner with a desire to work together with other like minded individuals, feel free to contact me for more info. ToS: 6/9 H 9/9 N Server Group: Ner'zhul Frostmane Tortheldrin Days: Tues: 11:30PM-2:30AM CST Wed: 11:30PM-2:30AM CST (9:30PM-12:30AM PST) (12:30AM-3:30AM EST) Recruitment: If you wish to apply for a raid spot, it is essential that you have the following: Considerable progression experience in the current tier, preferably within 3-5 bosses of our guild. Competitive gear capable of handling the bosses on which our guild is currently progressing. Positive mindset. Be able to acknowledge mistakes and learning from them. Absorb constructive criticism. Make 90% of the raid days. Apply at: https://ruthlesswow.enjin.com/recruitment WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ner-zhul/Ruthless Guild Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/281845/ Battletag: Feel free to contact me in game or via Battletag (Dayzd#11739).Broflex17 1h
7h [H] <YABO> 9/9H Looking for DPS/Tank Come join YABO, Ner'zhul's oldest and best looking guild for fun and adventures in the ole' Tomb of Sargaras. We raid twice a week Tuesday and Thursday from 7-10pm PST. There's usually an optional run in there for alts somewhere as well, and of course keystones to boot. We're looking for 900+ players, ideally ranged DPS, but open to others as well. If you're looking for a guild where you can experience mythic content in a laid back and fun atmosphere, PM me for more info!Havocguy1 7h
11h [A] 6/9 H ToS Guild Recruitment <I NEED DIS> is an occasionally serious but decently fun guild looking to recruit a few more members to further our guild numbers! We're a pretty laid back group of people that wants to have fun while making progress through the new Tomb content. We run personal loot without consequence if you have to miss a night; many of us have lives/families to attend to outside of game, which is why we keep our raid times shorter per night and are understanding when people have to miss. Outside of raiding, we' also run Mythic+ on the weekly with occasional PvP. Raid times: T/W/Th, 9:30-11pm CST Looking for people with a minimum of 905 ilvl with basic raiding experience. People we could use now/there's a spot with your name on it: - DPS (ideally ranged and/or rogue) People we'd like to have as backups as we do have people who have to miss a day or two per week: - 1 non-pally/DK tank - 1-2 healers - Any ranged/melee DPS If we sound like a good fit and you are interested or have any questions, add Faw kes612#1158!Rhaenyria2 11h
11h Lfg guild on nerzhul I have a 110mage 880ilvl turning this dh to my main. Like love raiding and pvp please inviteItsmedwb2 11h
16h Returning Player - Havoc DH LF Raiding Guild Hello everyone, I am a returning dps DH that stopped playing for a few months shortly before NH dropped. I managed to clear EN on normal with a few heroics. Unfortunately I had to stop playing for a few months and am now looking at returning. Currently, I am looking for any type of raiding guild that could use a melee dps DH. A little bit of history is that I have played this game on and off from vanilla and have had experience with all vanilla context up to Naxx, all TBC content (fought Vashj pre nerf), all WoTLK content (managed to clear all of ICC), most of Cata, half of Mists, and I didn't raid during WoD. My experience has been on all three roles, main tanking, off tanking, raid healing, and melee dps (no ranged dps experience). I also was an officer for a few of my guilds. My currently schedule only allows me raid in the evening after 10 CST. I am looking for any type of raiding guild as that is where I find the most fun in this game and I don't mind transferring, but prefer to stay Horde. My gear right now is a little under par due to my absence, but I am in the process of trying to gear up as soon as possible (legendary drops permitting). Please contact me in in game I am on the Ner'Zhul server or add my battle tag which is Sight # 1274. Thanks for looking I appreciate it.Intent0 16h
17h <Half Japanese Girls> is recruiting! <Half Japanese Girls> is recruiting! We are 6/9H and looking for exceptional players who can be consistent! We are urgently looking for a Summoning ston- Er... Warlock. PST Anshe or Felmancer in-game for more info.Felmancer15 17h
1d [A] Counterparts - 9/9H TOS <Counterparts> is looking for additional active raiders. Players that can perform mechanics and maintain DPS will be given raiding spots. We are currently 9/9 H in TOS (0.9% M Goroth) and previously 7/7M EN, 2/3M TOV, 8/10M NH. We raid T/Thur 8-11 and Sunday 7-10 CST. Add me on B.net (Candiroo#1804) for more information or reply here.Kandies0 1d
1d [A] Counterparts <Counterparts> is looking for active players interested in PVE, raiding, and a better home. Currently 6/10 Mythic NH. T/Thur 8-10, Sunday 7-10 CST.Kandies4 1d
4d LÜST [H] is recruiting rdps! T/Th 7-10pm 8/9H <<LÜST>> is a horde raiding/social guild on Ner’zhul. We are currently 8/9H Tomb and raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 7 PM CST until 10:15 PM CST. 5/10 M NH, 7/7M EN and 3/3H TOV previously. Current Needs: Shadow priest, elemental shaman, warlock, mage. Strong preference for healing offspecs. Willing to talk with all exceptional rdps atm. We are also looking for subs (aka part time raiders :P). What we are looking for: People that take raiding seriously, but want a fun and friendly environment. The median age of our guild members is ~30. We all have jobs and are looking to get the most out of our raiding experience in the least amount of time possible. We raid at most six hours a week, so individual and group performance is paramount for achieving meaningful and timely progression. Knowledgeable players. We expect our raiders to have an intimate knowledge of their class, what they bring to the table and how they are best used in a given situation. Courage and grace under fire (not in fire). Due to the limited amount of time we can raid weekly there will be a fair amount of pressure to perform to the best of your abilities the first time, and every time. Officers and other raiders are encouraged to provide suggestions and feedback, and as such each and every other raider must be able to take constructive criticism in a positive manner. The ability to enact and conform to changes in strategy quickly and efficiently. With such a limited time available both the planning of, and rotation of different strategies happens at a quick pace. We need you to be able to keep up. What you can expect: Stability. The guild was founded in 2010/2011 and has been raiding consistently at the highest level every tier under the same leadership. We generally end up somewhere slightly ahead of the curve clearing about half to three quarters of the hardest difficulty. A positive raid environment. We are all adults, and very few of us take well to being talked down to. Our officers will critique our members in private channels while making strategic suggestions in an open channel so others can benefit from them. You will not be yelled at, verbally abused or harassed. Period. Discord server for guild use. Chat away. Strong guild community. We are a close group with a strong social presence in game, on Facebook, and in our Discord server. Many players also hang out and play games outside of wow. - A laid back and clean guild environment. We are all pretty chill people, during the week we run mythics with each other, knock out our world quests and relax. So you've read that giant wall of text and are interested in joining? Please contact me at Naravia#1910 via Btag or Discord (Naravia#2514) to setup an interview and more information. Best of luck in finding a place to call home, we hope you will consider ours! -NaraNaravia4 4d
6d <Jolly Rogers> 7/9H Recruiting Jolly Rogers is Alliance on Ner'Zhul. We are currently 7/9H ToS, 9/9 Normal. 2/10M NH. Currently we raid Tue/Wed 7PM - 10PM PST, very soon Heroic will be on farm and we are looking to press into Mythic. We are laid back however our #1 goal is always progress. We enjoy having a good time and seeing our players/Guild grow stronger. We constantly run M 15+'s to help players get their weekly cache, and will often help to carry if needed. What we are looking for: Tanks are full for the most part. DPS is open: Mage/Arms Warr/Shadow priest is highly welcome however we welcome any skilled player. Heals is open to any strong player. As stated, we have a few Mythic spots open and our raid is very flexible should we find the right players. Feel welcome to contact myself: tag: beaver#1166 or officer: baddos#1656Eronara0 6d
Jul 21 909 Holy Paly LF Late Night Raiding I have weird work hours, but just came back to legion and want to raid, hope there are some guilds that do late night progression raidingCobrakilla1 Jul 21
Jul 21 Looking to merge guilds Hello folks. Me and my brother, coworker and girlfrind are looking to merge with another guild. Preferably one that has a lot of members and like's pvp. Would love to find a pvp guild, but it looks like those no longer exist on our realm. I'm a 904 bm hunter, also have an 890 disc/holy/spriest. Also should have my warrior to 110 by the end of the month. The rest of them are still gearing, and ilvl 860 or lower. Me and my tank dh coworker are pretty active. Just looking for a guild with other active people that we can play with.Nemphetamyne2 Jul 21
Jul 17 [H] <New Design> 6/9H 9/9N LF Ranged DPS <New Design> is a laid-back raid environment looking for dedicated ranged DPS for heroic ToS progression. Our raid times are 9:30pm-12:30am CST Friday and Saturday. Contact Allete#1829 for more info.Jeanne2 Jul 17
Jul 17 [H] 9/9H Holy Pally LF Mythic ToS Looking for a chill guild or group to do Mythic ToS with, busy tuesdays until 12am PST but pretty much free any other time. ilvl is 921Kwokyqt0 Jul 17
Jul 15 Non Profit Sales! Hello! We are currently selling all m+ carries! Soon to sell, normal and heroic TOS. +15 - 260k Please add Diablade#11621Diabladelol0 Jul 15
Jul 14 looking for group! Hello! looking for an active guild up for RAIDS, MYTHIC, PVP etc. Currently levelling my alts and will get legion asap.Khadar6 Jul 14
Jul 7 LF FR/En guild LF Français / Anglais guilde (s'il existe) pour m'aider à pratiquer mon français. MerciLexcyn0 Jul 7
Jun 30 [H] Varsity is Recruiting Hey, if you're like me, every time you log into WOW, you want to have fun. I made this guild because i got tired of all the rude, elitist, applications, silent guilds and players that, in my opinion, weren't really playing the game right. You should look forward to getting on and talking to your guild mates or people in wow. You should want to do something that's not repetitive or at least alone, cause i know it gets boring sometimes. Very active guild. We are constantly on doing something. Whether it's doing some WQ's, running some high lvl mythics, gearing our alts, lending out a hand when we can, anything you can think of, we probably do it . We're very social. Everyone gets along. We are always talking to one another either in guild chat, or in discord. We enjoy each others company and want to have fun together. I could go on about this guild, but i want you to experience it for yourself. Everyone is welcome to join. If you like it, you're welcome to stay, if it's not what you are interested in, you can leave the guild with no harm done. I understand finding a guild is hard that suits your needs so the search can be weary. But let this guild help you get there. We are recruiting anyone who wants to join. We don't have set raid times or days because i want to get more people in and see what works for everybody. Once we have a good number of players, we will work out a schedule that works for everyone. We are 6/9 in ToS Reg, and we got that the first couple hours it came out. If you have questions leave a comment or message me in game.Redberry2 Jun 30
Jun 20 [H] <Take Two>9/9H ToS Recruiting <Take Two> of Frostmane, Ner’Zhul and Tortheldrin are looking for exemplary players to progress through “World of Warcraft Legion” CURRENT PROGRESSION 6/10M Nighthold 9/9 H - 9/9 N ToS Raid days: Tuesday and Sunday (9:00pm - 12:15am CST) Currently Recruiting For Mythic Raiding: TANKS: NONE HEALER: PRIEST, MONK RANGE: WARLOCK, MAGE, DRUID, SHAMAN MELEE: ROGUE, DEMON HUNTER, MONK We will always look at exceptional applicants of any class regardless if we are recruiting it or not. About us: We are <Take Two>, a new 2 night raiding guild of largely ex hardcore raiders who want to push content on a less demanding schedule. As a guild dedicated to progressing and seeing content, we hold our raiders to a high standard with all members being expected to know their spec and come to raid prepared. We strive to provide a fun and positive raid environment while pushing our raiders to play their best in a competitive setting. What we offer you: -A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies -Transparency. We spreadsheets on everything so you can see where the guild is at as well as where you are at with raiding, and contribution. -An all around friendly environment where we are always looking to help one another. -A guild in which you will get as much back as you put im. What we want: -Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and though knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each other's’ company. We are a guild of team players -Drive to be the best of your class and spec.. -We want each and everyone of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. Recruitment Application: https://goo.gl/forms/HwrzVnpJv9NeJYpD3 Discord: https://discord.gg/Eurd9CS Guild Manual: https://goo.gl/rMLV5q Questions? Message our officers. Hauntz Turokhunter Zigfury PtotZigfury0 Jun 20
Jun 15 [H] <Schrödingers Cats> 4/10M Recruiting! Server: Ner’Zhul (PVP, Central Time Server) Guild Name: Schrödingers Cats Website: http://schrodingerscats.enjin.com/ Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9:00PM – 12:00 AM Server Time (CT) Faction: Horde Progress: 10/10 Heroic 4/10 Mythic Summary: Schrodingers Cats is a raiding guild founded on a handful of IRL friends that wanted to clear content. We have grown to a hybrid of both IRL friends and online friends that have become part of the fold. We have been progressing fairly rapidly and wish to continue growing into a mythic progression guild. All classes encouraged to apply! Ideal Candidates: Are mature, over 18 years Able to run discord Possess a stable internet connection Familiarity with your class and also a willingness to take advice from others and give advice/help when you can. Excellent Attitude: We like to talk crap to each other but we know that we are all friends here and we have a positive attitude. UI Requirements: DBM or Bigwigs RCLootCouncil Once again, contacts: Send in game messages to Cypher#1865 or Saltonwounds#1657. Alternatively, you can create an account on the website, and use our recruiting form: http://schrodingerscats.enjin.com/recruitingDeafnotblind10 Jun 15
Jun 14 Druid brothers LFG Hello friends, my brother and I are looking for a new guild to play with after our current guildies have all but quit for the time being. Just looking for a nice group of people to raid/do M+/WQ's/etc. with. We're not particularly looking to pushing mythic raiding content (just through heroic raiding) but we're open to giving it a go if the right situation arises. We didn't get a chance to raid through Nighthold because of 1) real life commitments and 2) guildies quitting, but are really looking forward to ToS. Also, we're open to playing whichever role is needed when it comes to raid/M+ time, and both have mics. Myself- Pajacks, guardian or feral druid, 895ish ilvl My brother- Oondies, resto or balance druid, 892ish ilvlPajacks0 Jun 14
Jun 13 Resto Sham LFG Been playing Resto Shaman since 05. Quit raiding in 2010 (Heroic ICC) Most Heroic ICC kills were US top 50. I quit when I graduated college, and started working full time. My guild built me Val'anyr when Ulduar was the thing. I have been pugging mostly since the new LFG tool allows me too however I am now looking for a older member guild (30's and up) who raid 2 nights a week and one I can play a bench/fill-in roll. Looking for get into mythics for the first time. I can dps, but would rather not. I do have a handful of other alts. Completed AOTC Guldan/Helya, also completed the healers mage tower (for what that's worth) Ilvl is 905. Really just looking to make a few new friends since most of my old ones have moved on.Darbycrash1 Jun 13
Jun 13 Are you looking to have fun?! Varsity is all about having fun. A couple of Real Life friends started the guild to enjoy the game to its fullest capabilities like everyone did back in WotLK. We're all close, very social, active all the time, and most of all NOT douchebags. We have fun, but when it's time to get serious, we get things done. We're creating a family, sort of, lol. We want to expand and be in the top guilds on this server. We help gear others, inform them on their classes, and just play the game with excitement, Pst me in game or leave a comment. TY.Redberry0 Jun 13
Jun 12 Looking for Blacksmith: Felsteel Longblade Looking for a Blacksmith to craft a Felsteel Longblade, my mats, will tip. Feel free to respond here or send me a mail in-game. Thank you.Sgaile1 Jun 12
Jun 11 [H] <Varsity> is Recruiting! <Varsity> We are currently recruiting all classes to finish filling in our core raid team. We have pugged everything and so far we are 10/10 H NH but we want to be able to have a full guild run for Mythic raiding. We help gear others and be raid ready. We are always running content, we do Mythic+ daily and we keep up with our classes & our roles. We want to make the game fun and not feel like a job. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments or pst me in game.Redberry1 Jun 11
Jun 5 <TCN> 3/10 LFM for Tomb <Turbo Cyborg Ninjas> Alliance - Ner'Zhul 7/7 M EN, 1/3 M ToV, 3/10 M NH Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 PST Looking to add some intelligent players to our roster to strengthen the core and push through NH and prepare for Tomb. Apply online at http://tcnguild.net/recruitment/ any questions before applying add foilball#1267 or moons#11897 We’re looking for mature members who want to kill bosses at a decent pace, without the pressure of server firsts or top rankings. Many of our raiders have full-time jobs and families, and don’t define themselves by their accomplishments in WoW. While we are rarely the first to achieve things in game, we make sure to kill every boss eventually, and get things like legendaries, mounts, and meta-achievements for all raiders who are willing to put in the time to earn them.Moonson6 Jun 5
May 28 *LATE NIGHT RAIDING* MIDNIGHT to 2:30AM PST! Tired of all those new guilds falling apart? Epicdemic is going on 8 years of continuous late night raiding on Ner'zhul! We have never server changed, faction changed, or changed our raid times to hours earlier or later. Epicdemic has never gone on hiatus and had to reform our raid. Our raid times are perfect if you want to raid after 11pm PST and want a light raid schedule of less than 8 hours a week with the most stable raiding guild in our time slot. We are a guild that believes in having fun with your class, fellowship, and building a strong guild by working together to achieve common goals. Epicdemic is primarily committed to create a supportive community where players can enjoy playing and experiencing PvE content which would otherwise be unreachable as a solo player or with only a small group. If you are looking to have fun, late at night and want a long term home we are interested in you! Most of the guild is made up of adults that work or are busy until 11pm Pacific but want to raid with a consistent group and not have to waste time finding a PuG. www.epicdemicguild.com Contact Hino @ Hino#1595 or Spartus @ Brad#1166 with any questions. Times we raid (totals just 7.5 hours a week or less): Hawaii: 9 pm - 11:30 pm Alaska: 11 pm - 2:30 am Pacific US: 12 Midnight - 2:30 am Mountain US: 1 am - 3:30 am Central US (server): 2 am - 4:30 am Eastern US: 3 am - 5:30 am Raid nights: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday Our Perks: -A complex dental plan with no copay. -Green colored guild chat that can be altered depending on your mods. -An environment rich in diversity (LBGT friendly). -Like minded and capable people that are able to come together and accomplish goals. -Free guild repairs to members and their alts. -A tabard, yes people a TABARD made of the finest cloth in all the land. -A recurring guest spot on Game of Thrones (Subject to approval from HBO) -A comprehensive 401k plan that will start 2 years into your enlistment with us. You can view years of raiding progress here: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ner-zhul/Epicdemic Currently 3/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N, 3/7M, 7/7H, 3/3H We are looking for 1-2 dps. Current considerations for our raid roster, 905 ilvl and above preferred and artifact points close to 51 or above, but not required: TANK (limited): HEALERS (limited) RANGED DPS (open) MELEE DPS (open) If you go by the saying "real life comes first" and use that as an excuse to ditch the raid whenever you feel like it, then we are not the guild for you. We understand people have family and work commitments, but if those commitments interfere with our raid schedule all the time, you are wasting other people's real life time. The most common <Epicdemic> side effects are: -Good Times -Killing Bosses -Epic Loot Less commonly, gnome stomping, group fishing, or sensitivity to light may briefly occur. In the rare event of a raid lasting more than 3 hours—also known as this boss was at 3%—seek immediate caffination and hot pockets to help avoid long-term injury. Learn more about <Epicdemic> at www.epicdemicguild.com Sudden increase or epic loot drops has been reported in people that are in <Epicdemic>, including rare mount drops. It is not possible to determine whether these events are related directly to <Epicdemic> or to other factors. If you experience sudden decrease in HP, stop standing in stuff and contact a healer right away. Part of this post was provided by Negishi. Mahalo for visiting our post.Spartus1 May 28
May 26 [A]<Alone>Sargeras-4/9H-2Night-LateNight-LFM <Alone> (Alliance on Sargeras) 6/10M 4/9H Relaxed 2 NIGHT Mythic Progression Guild Looking for Mythic players to bolster our Mythic roster - 905+ General needs are: ** Holy Paladin Any solid DPS and Heals with some Mythic exp Raid times: Tues/Thurs 1:30am-4:30am EST 12:30am-3:30am CST (Server) 11:30pm-2:30am MST 10:30pm-1:30am PST 8:30pm-11:30pm Alaska 7:30pm-10:30pm Hawaii *Casual players that play during off raid hours for M+ As we are gearing up for Tomb of Sargeras, we are looking to add more to our core and casual team. We strive to keep raid environment relaxed and focused. We also have a very large group of our members that enjoy pushing M+ keys high. If you play in the late night and early morning time slot, we have a home for you. Feel free to add and/or contact: Octowhisp#1951 Matty#1515Octokahu6 May 26
May 24 Missing Cook Recipes for AH Hello, I'm going to slow lvling this toon and I planned to collection all unlearn professions. It's been almost a month and checking AH everyday. I see no one sell old cook recipes and I only need Alliance's Cook Recipes for gain cook achievement. I will pay ya for 200-500g each recipes. Alliance's Cook Recipes Recipe: Roasted Moongraze Tenderloin Recipe: Beer Basted Boar Ribs Recipe: Loch Frenzy Delight Recipe: Goretusk Liver Pie Recipe: Crocolisk Steak Recipe: Murloc Fin Soup Recipe: Clam Chowder Recipe: Redridge Goulash Recipe: Gooey Spider Cake Recipe: Crocolisk Gumbo I just don't know what Alliance need Horde's Cook Recipes do ya need? Give list of Horde's Cook Recipes pls. Horde and I might sell for ya need. Also for Both Faction and please sell Recipe: Goblin Rocket Fuel from Goblin Engineering only for Alchemy. Thank You Edited: friend of my went Alliance to get lists of Horde's Cook Recipes. I thank him. Horde's Cook Recipes Recipe: Crispy Bat Wing Recipe: Lynx Steak Recipe: Scorpid Surprise Recipe: Roasted Kodo Meat Recipe: Strider Stew Recipe: Bat Bites Recipe: Crunchy Spider Surprise Recipe: Crispy Lizard Tail Recipe: Heavy Crocolisk Stew Recipe: Hot Lion Chops Now both faction can start selling those. Also wow, Horde have tough time for travels to get it and then back to sell it on AH. Alliance are simple lazy, their vendor is in Old Town, SW and also not much travels to get it.Tarolen0 May 24
May 21 <Burst Phase>5/10M NZ/AU GUILD Khaz'goroth & Dath'Remar Based Guild server transfer required [A] <Burst Phase>, Khaz'goroth & Dath'Remar Based Guild currently 5/10M 10/10H NH raiding guild built from a core of experienced raiders who have been raiding together since the game came out. We are aiming for progression on a semi-casual schedule with two raid nights - Raids are Thursday 6-9pm and Sunday 5-9pm Server Time . Great for NZ players or Ausy players who want to start raids Early and awsome for Players in Europe and America who work Nights. This is 8-11pm Thursday and 7-11pm Sunday New Zealand Time. We're looking for a many players at the moment to fill out out mythic group. Will consider a guild that would like to talk about merging. We're a light hearted group but serious about getting content done, so while we won't bite your head off if you make mistakes, we also won't hesitate to point them out, and help you improve. If that sounds like a bit of you, and our raid times fit your schedule, send Swordblazer (Swordblazer#1431), Darkkon (Pocketbacon#1282) message in game for a chat and potentially an invite to our raid group. We love to talk !@#$ and our Discord is not for the Faint of hart with no floor or ceiling on Comedy so it can get Dark and very very funny must have a strong sense of humor. Regards DarkkonDarkkon5 May 21
May 18 Children of Elune <Children of Elune> is a newly guild looking to start late in the game. We plan on doing heroics and mythics(+'s as well) along with eventually getting a raid team available as well. Seeking all who like to join. Whisper for invite!Dinksie1 May 18
May 14 [H]<Sweet Berry Wine> 6/10M is recruiting! <Sweet Berry Wine> 6/10M, raiding 8:15 pm to 11:15 pm server (CST) Tues/Thurs, is recruiting! We are seeking raiders for mythic raid progression who are willing to develop. Currently, we are seeking to bolster our mythic roster with the following classes: 1 Death Knight and 1-2 Rogues. 1-2 Resto Shaman (w/ dps OS). However, any qualified player is gladly welcome. Leadership Philosophy: We believe in developing our guild mates and progressing together. We likely fall within the label of semi-hardcore progression with social membership. We understand that cut-throat methods do not produce a healthy environment, and to this end we run a dedicated progression raid that is serious but not toxic. We help each other in and out of raids and our focus is to progress together--not just progress by any means. To do that, we need many new and awesome raiders to join us. Exceptional players will be chosen for core raider spots, and there are also leadership opportunities for the right raiders. For those less set on Mythic raiding or just those with a lot of time, we are also seeking players of all classes and specs to bolster our active M+ and flex raids (currently do several 10+'s a week, Mythic EN full clears as well as speed clears of EN and TOV Heroic & Normal.) The guild is quite active and remain a friendly environment focused on inclusive play. We actively rotate social members and alts into farm bosses as well as new members to share the wealth and develop our guild. We welcome all good people with a good sense of humor who would like to progress with friends who know how to play and understand that you can't take yourself too seriously. We want good players who want to progress together with a great group of people. Interested player should message Keroshima (KeroZero#1312); or myself, Archodiem (JonnyArcho#1314); for details on joining.Archodiem0 May 14
May 10 [H] <Dark Society> 4/10M is recruiting! <Dark Society> is a horde guild on Frostmane - US, and are recruiting skilled and active dps for mythic NH progression. We are currently 4/10 M. Our current needs are a fury warrior, assassin rogue, boomkin, or aff lock, but exceptional players of any class/role will be considered. Raid Schedule Mon 8-11 CST Thu 8-11 CST Sat 8-12 CST Atmosphere/Expectations We are fairly laid back and very tightly knit with a strong core. We have extremely low tolerance for rage or drama, and want to enjoy the game while pushing a high level of progression. We do expect our raiders to be well prepared for raids, with gems/enchants and food/flasks. We also expect raiders to have watched videos for mythic fights. If you are interested in joining or would like to find out more, feel free to add my battletag, SpookyGhost #1176Uhlbelk0 May 10
May 10 900iLvl Bear LF Weekday Raiding Guild I'm looking for a guild that is interested in pushing mythic content while having a good time doing it. I like to have fun playing this game, but at the same time understand that when it comes to progression being serious is a must. My available times to raid are anytime on Tuesday - Thursday although I'd prefer a start time of 7 or 8 EST. If needed I have no problems faction changing. My currently level of progression this xpac is 3/10M, 3/3H, and 7/7M. Please either contact me on here, in game, or on Discord @Dellinger#4557.Dellibird1 May 10
May 8 Anyone from "Heinous Misfortune"? Bremly/Flashlite here looking for some old friends.Retrodin0 May 8
May 8 892 Blood DK Looking to raid New to wow, legion is my first expansion. I've been running mythic+ Dungeons daily and the usual grind for gear. Feel it is time to finally get into raiding. I've only done LFRs to learn mechanics for tanking bosses. Wanting to get into a group willing to give advice and criticism to further my wow experience. Availability for raiding is monday-friday 8am-12pm est or anytime from 6pm no later then 10pm. Battle tag is TaterNutz#1136. Am willing to swap factionsDarthtaterz1 May 8
May 7 [A]Looking to start mythic raiding!! <I NEED DIS> 7/7H 3/3H 10/10H is a semi-laid back, late night, weekday raiding guild that has just stomped on Heroic Gul'dan's nuts for the 3rd time and are looking to fill a few key roles in our roster to start Mythic raiding. We are VERY close, just need a couple more healers and some ranged. We are all adults that are a very strong rated R, who will joke around and talk all kinds of crazy smack in between pulls, only to tighten up our belts and put on our raiding hats when we get to the boss. Boss kills and strong progression are what drive us....but so is having FUN. It MUST be fun, for Christ's sake, it's a damn game. A game that we take serious....but we aren't elitist. In fact, we will probably make cruel, vicious fun of you if you are elitist. :P We also have a low bull!@#$ threshold with regards to personal insults, political hijinks, and gay or racial/social slurs will NOT be tolerated. We have a sick-%^- synergy right now, and a LOT of it has to do with that fact that we all get along well...we just don't...and will not...tolerate *!@#$%^s. :) Other than that, raid times are Tues-Thurs 10:30pm to 12:30am EST. Couple more healers (hpally!!) and ranged are we're good to go. I think we're looking for you to be at least 890 to start, we're not looking to carry anyone, we need you to be able to hit the ground running. We food, flask, and runes on progression pulls. Enchants, gems, repairs and cookies are provided by the guild. Contact Kenze (Grand Master and Overlord of all he surveys), Rhaenyria, Eethris or myself (Slaytanic) in game, or this thread. We'll hook you up with an invite with us on a H NH run and see if we're a good fit, yes?Slaytanic1 May 7
May 7 [A] The Drunken The Drunken is a Causal Raiding Guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun, We raid Wed/ Saturday and sometimes Fridays, 8 est-10:30. Our members are always active doing M+, World quests, or alt runs. Most of us are 900+ ilvl and AOTC, Looking to fill our roster for Tos. We want consistent active players, Who know they're class and spec. Requirements : Must be 18 or older Must be able to handle vulgar ball busting Not afraid to speak up 885 Ilvl Current or better Show up for 2/3 Raid Per Week A working headset with a stable internet Connection. Send me a pm in game, Chromatic#11317Chromatic0 May 7
May 6 <Sweet Berry Wine> 5/10M is recruiting! [H] <Sweet Berry Wine> 5/10M, raiding 8:15 pm to 11:15 pm server (CST) Tues, Wed, Thurs, is recruiting! We are seeking outstanding raiders for mythic raid progression and general guild fun. Currently, we are seeking to bolster our mythic roster with the following classes: 1 Death Knight, 1 Shaman (DPS), and 1-2 Rogues. However, any qualified player is gladly welcome. Leadership Philosophy: We believe in developing our guild mates and progressing together. We likely fall within the label of semi-hardcore to hardcore with a strong casual/social membership. We understand that cut-throat methods do not produce a healthy environment, and to this end we run a dedicated progression raid that is serious but not toxic. We help each other in and out of raids and our focus is to progress together--not just progress by any means. To do that, we need many new and awesome raiders to join us. Exceptional players will be chosen for core raider spots, and there are also leadership opportunities for the right raiders. For those less set on Mythic raiding or just those with a lot of time, we are also seeking players of all classes and specs to bolster our active M+ and flex raids (currently do several 10+'s a week, Mythic EN full clears as well as speed clears of EN and TOV Heroic & Normal.) The guild is quite active and remain a friendly environment focused on inclusive play. We actively rotate social members and alts into farm bosses as well as new members to share the wealth and develop our guild. We welcome all good people with a good sense of humor who would like to progress with friends who know how to play and understand that you can't take yourself too seriously. We want good players who want to progress together with a great group of people. Interested player should message Pumba (Srellister#1451); Keroshima (KeroZero#1312); or myself, Archodiem (JonnyArcho#1314); for details on joining.Archodiem1 May 6
Apr 30 [H] <Crimsoneye> 10/10 H NH Server/faction: Ner'zhul - Horde Raid Times: 9pm-11pm EST Tuesday and Wednesday Mentality: Casual/adult Current Progession: 7/7 H EN, 3/3 H ToV, 10/10 H NH Goals: Our current goals are to see as much content as possible but we are not a hardcore guild as stated before. If we happen to clear mythic raid content then we clear it but do not apply with that as your dead set goal. Recruitment Interest: We are currently looking for raiders in all roles beside tank so that we can progress into mythic content. TANK: (please note that we currently already have a main and off tank so you'll be only be tanking if the boss fight requires 3 tanks but for the most part you will act as a dps.) Druid(balance or feral off spec) Pally(dps off spec) Monk(dps off spec) HEALER: we are currently pretty good on healers at the moment, but are still taking appilcations we do ask that you have a dps off-spec that you can play on a similar lvl as that of your heal spec. Mist Monk DAMAGE: Currently seeking dps for all classes with a heavy interest in the classes below. Hunter marksman or beastmaster shaman enhance or element Contact info: If you are interested in applying please visit crimsoneye.net and submit an application. You may also contact me or our other raid leader Onihoof by the following battletags if you are unable to submit an app or have problems with the website for any reason. However we prefer that applicants apply at the website. kalice - zero520# 1344 Onihoof - randomcow# 1928Kalice3 Apr 30
Apr 26 Server Pop Balance.. Blue read please. Blizzard Blue you need to fix this server population balance. Yes I know it's a PVP server QQ. There is no competition or fun when you are constantly out numbered 20:1 everywhere you go. You have server hop to a pve server to get anything done. PVP is fun when it's even or close to even, I'd settle for 3:1. This has just gotten out of hand, all you see is a sea of red name plates.Ramtastic13 Apr 26
Apr 25 <wander> Zul'jin 5/10m recruiting! <Wander> Looking for ranged dps! We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PST. That is 11-2 server. Looking for 1 or 2 ranged for core spots. We want about 80% raid attendance. Mage - High Warlock - High Shadow Priest - High Element Shaman - Medium Boomkin - Medium Hunter - Medium Rogue - Medium Will consider any good apps we get. Add me on Bnet if you have any questions Nutterbutter#1814 (Me) Jhayn#1922 Impending#11500 DannyRockz#1108Donaldjstump1 Apr 25
Apr 23 [H] <Sweet Berry Wine> 4/10M is recruiting! [H] <Sweet Berry Wine> 4/10M, raiding 8:15 pm to 11:15 pm server (CST) Tues, Wed, Thurs, is recruiting DPS! We are seeking outstanding raiders for mythic raid progression and general guild fun. Currently, we are seeking to bolster our mythic roster with the following classes: 1 Balance Druid, 1 Death Knight, and 1-2 Rogues. However, any qualified player is gladly welcome. Leadership Philosophy: We believe in developing our guild mates and progressing together. We likely fall within the label of semi-hardcore to hardcore with a strong casual/social membership. We understand that cut-throat methods do not produce a healthy environment, and to this end we run a dedicated progression raid that is serious but not toxic. We help each other in and out of raids and our focus is to progress together--not just progress by any means. To do that, we need many new and awesome raiders to join us. Exceptional players will be chosen for core raider spots, and there are also leadership opportunities for the right raiders. For those less set on Mythic raiding or just those with a lot of time, we are also seeking players of all classes and specs to bolster our active M+ and flex raids (currently do several 10+'s a week, Mythic EN full clears as well as speed clears of EN and TOV Heroic & Normal.) The guild is quite active and remain a friendly environment focused on inclusive play. We actively rotate social members and alts into farm bosses as well as new members to share the wealth and develop our guild. We welcome all good people with a good sense of humor who would like to progress with friends who know how to play and understand that you can't take yourself too seriously. We want good players who want to progress together with a great group of people. Interested player should message Pumba (Srellister#1451); Niggyworm (btag: Biggyworm#1766); Keroshima (KeroZero#1312); or myself, Archodiem (JonnyArcho#1314); for details on joining.Archodiem0 Apr 23
Apr 14 [H] <Sweet Berry Wine> 4/10M recruiting DPS! [H] <Sweet Berry Wine> 4/10M, raiding 8:15 pm to 11:15 pm server (CST) Tues, Wed, Thurs, is recruiting DPS! We are seeking outstanding raiders for mythic raid progression and general guild fun. Currently, we are seeking to bolster our mythic roster with the following classes: 1 Mage/Shadow Priest, 1 Balance Druid, 1 Demon Hunter/Death Knight, 1-2 Rogues. Leadership Philosophy: We believe in developing our guild mates and progressing together as friends. We likely fall within the label of semi-hardcore with a strong casual/social membership. Some of us have had top US guild experience and have grown to understand that cut throat progress at the cost of relationships and actual enjoyment misses the greatest value of the game-the people and friendships. To this end we run a dedicated progression raid that is serious but not toxic. We help each other in and out of raids and our focus is to progress together--not just progress by any means. To do that, we need many new and awesome raiders to join us. Exceptional players will be chosen for core raider spots, and there are also leadership opportunities for the right raiders. For those less set on Mythic raiding or just those with a lot of time, we are also seeking players of all classes and specs to bolster our active M+ and flex raids (currently do several 10+'s a week, Mythic EN full clears as well as speed clears of EN and TOV Heroic & Normal.) The guild is quite active and remain a friendly environment focused on inclusive play. We actively rotate social members and alts into farm bosses as well as new members to share the wealth and develop our guild. We welcome all good people with a good sense of humor who would like to progress with friends who know how to play and understand that you can't take yourself too seriously. We want good players who want to progress together with a great group of people. Interested player should message Pumba (Srellister#1451); Niggyworm (btag: Biggyworm#1766); Keroshima (KeroZero#1312); or myself, Archodiem (JonnyArcho#1314); for details on joining.Archodiem0 Apr 14
Mar 26 [H] 3/10M Late Night Guild LF DPS <Dream> is a late night raiding guild looking to make the final additions to our core team to continue through Mythic Nighthold. Raid Times 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM PST (1:00 AM - 4:00 AM EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Progression 3/10 Mythic Nighthold; 10/10 Heroic Recruitment <Dream> is looking for exceptional players for mythic content. We consider nearly all applicants who are at least ilvl 885 and can provide logs showing their previous experience. We may on occasion consider undergeared players who perform at an outstanding level. Our trials must have 40+ Artifact Traits in their mainspec weapon and be willing to work to catch up at a reasonable rate if they are not at 54. Our priority needs: Tanks (0), Heals (0), DPS (2) -Any skilled DPS, but with slight priority to Melee. We expect our raiders to be responsible and focused, but we still aim to enjoy the content while killing as many bosses as we can in our time schedule. Members of our raid team try to have a good time and that does involve a lot of poking fun at each other, but we know when to get serious during progression. Many of us are online to do Myth+ dungeons at various times of the day, although the majority are on late rather than early. If you like to hang out in Discord outside of raid time, that's a plus but not required. You don't have to be social, but you do need to be able to take a joke. Please contact one of our officers to set up a trial or ask any questions: Thresh#1330 Mord#11194Ethadrin3 Mar 26
Mar 24 [H] Internet Friends 1/10M Recruiting! Internet Friends is a guild full of friends from different previous Top 100 US guilds who now raid on a more relaxed schedule in Legion. While we do not raid as hardcore as other guilds, we still expect players to bring their best so that we get all of the content down. Raid Schedule Tues/Wed - 8:30pm-12:00am EST (Progression) Sunday 7:30pm-9:30 EST (Optional Alt/Farm Content Raid) Current Recruitment: Healer - Shaman, Druid, Monk Dps - Mage, Warlock, Balance Druid, Hunter We will look at any great players who have the right performance and attitude If you are interested in our guild or want to talk in more detail about it then send a message to Héctor (SenseiSteve#1525).Héctor1 Mar 24
Mar 22 [A]<Counterparts> 3/10M LFM! Hello! <Counterparts> is looking to recruit more members for mythic farm (at first), heroic, and future progression fights. We're currently interested in all classes, but have high priority in ranged DPS with healing offspecs, and a main tank to consider for future purposes! We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9-11 PM EST (2 hours) and Sunday 8-11 PM EST (3 hours). We also run a heroic nighthold run every Monday, along with random Mythic+'s throughout the week. We're considered semi-casual, there's an all around relaxed attitude from a lot of the raid group, so don't come in expecting a very strict raid group, because that's not what we are. We're just here to have fun and kill bosses, which we've had a blast doing so far. If this intrigues you, please know that there would be a trial phase in heroic Nighthold to see how you perform, and then if all goes well, you'd be brought into Mythic farm content on Tuesdays, and if that goes well too, you will be considered for Mythic progression on Thursday/Sunday. If you're interested, or you know someone whose interested, you can PM me here, or on Battle.net at SteveVecc#1704 Thanks for your interest!Zetterberg0 Mar 22
Mar 17 [H] Druid LF casual PVP guild Hello, I have a resto druid and my friend has a demon hunter. We're both looking for a casual pvp guild that uses voice chat and queues un-rated BG's for fun. If anyone knows of a guild that fits this please let me know. Worst comes to worst we're going to start one or just keep searching for like minded people. ThanksRuener0 Mar 17
Mar 15 LUST Recruiting DPS 2/10M [H] <<LÜST>> is a horde raiding/social guild on Ner’zhul. We are currently 2/10 Mythic and raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 7PM CST until 10 PM CST. Current Needs: A couple Dps (willing to talk with all classes at the moment, looking for the right people, class isn't a huge concern). Some preference for a warlock and warrior. What we are looking for: - People that take raiding seriously. The median age of our guild members is ~30. We all have jobs and are looking to get the most out of our raiding experience in the least amount of time possible. We raid at most six hours a week, so individual and group performance is paramount for achieving meaningful and timely progression. - Knowledgeable players. We aren't looking for walking World of Warcraft encyclopedias, but we do expect our raiders to have an intimate knowledge of their class, what they bring to the table and how they are best used in a given situation. We are not asking you to take part in theorycrafting or pouring over your logs for hours on end (feel free to do so though!), we are just asking that our raiders be willing to commit the time necessary to research and perfect the playing of their chosen class. - Courage and grace under fire (not in fire). Due to the limited amount of time we can raid weekly there will be a fair amount of pressure to perform to the best of your abilities the first time, and every time. Officers and other raiders are encouraged to provide suggestions and feedback, and as such each and every other raider must be able to take constructive criticism in a positive manner. - The ability to enact and conform to changes in strategy quickly and efficiently. With such a limited time available both the planning of, and rotation of different strategies happens at a quick pace. We need you to be able to keep up. What you can expect: - A positive raid environment. We are all adults, and very few of us take well to being talked down to. Our officers will critique our members in private channels while making strategic suggestions in an open channel so others can benefit from them. You will not be yelled at, verbally abused or harassed. Period. - Discord server for guild use. Chat away. - Strong guild community. We are a close group with a strong social presence in game, on facebook, and in our discord server. Many players also hang out and play games outside of wow. - A laid back and clean guild environment. We are all pretty chill people, during the week we run mythics with each other, knock out our world quests and relax. Guild chat tends to be PG-13 most of the time, though with so many adults it becomes R rated every once in a while. Expletives in guild chat are acceptable. Bigotry, hate speech, harassment and racial slurs are not acceptable and are grounds for immediate expulsion. So you've read that giant wall of text and are interested in joining or critiquing me for how verbose I am? Please contact Amphitryon#1275 to setup an interview and more information. Best of luck in finding a place to call home, we hope you will consider ours! -NaraNaravia2 Mar 15