Frostwolf and Vashj

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
Nov 13 [A][Turalyon]<TEST> wants YOU! 2night/week Are you a working professional with limited time to raid? Looking for a dedicated raiding guild with Heroic and Mythics in sight with a mature and stable atmosphere that allows you to also sustain a real life? TEST may be the guild for you. TEST of Turalyon is a newly formed guild lead by 8/8H AOTC players recruiting adult members to start its' core raiding group; progressing all forms of content, focusing primarily on Heroic raiding and M+'s with Mythic Raiding always in sight lead by organized veteran players. We are an adult oriented guild that is work schedule/life friendly, looking for reliable players to mostly prepare for the next raid content early 2019. ... Expectations: The number 1 thing we expect from all of us is that we are driven with a similar goal in mind while being able to understand that this is just a video game, so a healthy community within the guild is an important focus of mine as well. We will have 0 tolerance for any type of negative and toxic behavior. We expect you to be a reliable player. I allow a maximum of 2 missed raids per month unless there's good reason to miss more. Baby was born, work schedule change, etc. and not My goldfish is on fire. Where we are currently as a newer guild: We are currently consistently running Normal and Heroic Uldir on our posted days. We have a small roster of about 6 actively logging in bringing feasts, cauldrons and providing for our overly healthy Guild bank with 3 bench warmers and 1 intending to raid but still catching up. To run our raids we have to rely on pugging. Although controversial I rely on Raider I.O to make sure I am puging the best i can to make best of our small numbers. We have a set goal of a 15 man roster to be fully independent. We are working hard to achieve this goal hopefully by early 2019 to be ready for the new raid content. Don't raid but you're interested anyways? Cool beans, because we do other things on the side as well. We have multi-boxing professionals, RBG try-hard's, to playing other games outside of WoW as well. We've been playing this game for more than a decade and we welcome anybody that can bring a good attitude and content to the guild. TEST WANTS YOU! GM Btag: Checkem#11546 Recruitment: StankTurtle#1189Bodywrecker0 Nov 13
Nov 6 Any old Frostwolfers still around? All my nostalgia lives on frostwolf. Just wanting to see who is still around. Also i know like .001% of people check realm forums anymore.Blackerbart23 Nov 6
Nov 2 The Vashj-Frostwolf Server Love Story Hi, so just recently came back after a 4 year hiatus (2 of which were spent learning Healing in another MMORPG which shan't be named) and was wondering if there were any real pop-outs (that being, rather interesting players) that should be mentioned/written in a tale intertwined with references that only I'd understand, pop culture references that probably I'll only understand, in-server jokes, and all around ironic expectations of a good read. tl;dr I'm bored and these forums have had a lack of "Why would you post this let alone conjure up the thought of posting such a stupid idea in your head?" posts and I'm quite excited to get those love stories going again. (Also I miss the old Vashj forums. All those love stories just deleted.) EDIT: Also I saw that there was an Alliance Discord. Is there a Vashj Horde Discord? Figured it'd be nice to have that little bit of rivalry. Then we'd need to have "those people in between who have alts on both sides" and the "I really don't care about the factions, I just really enjoy the character models" Discord Discord servers.Wikihow6 Nov 2
Oct 30 WTB Void-Shrouded Satchel [Horde] WTB Void-Shrouded Satchel [Horde] btag- Punchy#11187 Also LF an enchanter for hidden satyr neck enchant.Banelord0 Oct 30
Oct 22 <Absurdity> Is looking for people to raid We raid 2 days a week, determining what they are at this time. We will be going with the 2 days that fit best among the guild. We usually down heroic fairly quickly but it was difficult finding a player base for mythics in legion. If anyone would like to join up and try and progress you are welcome to. We are pretty laid back and have decent banter, which is all that really matters. We won't yell at you for standing in fire, we will just silently judge and openly laugh at you. We invite you to do the same at our resident fire standers. This isn't a good ol' guys and gals club, we all equally hate each other. Also, let's be honest. We aren't Method and we aren't going for server firsts, so it's a play what you want philosophy. Unless we get 50 people wanting to play tanks and 12 people wanting to heal. We will try to fit anyone in as much as possible. Participating in M+ and raids as much as possible as well. If you have any questions whisper me or Sockbaby.Dishonorable9 Oct 22
Oct 5 Total badass Inc. TBI is about to shake the servers once again.Pistolero6 Oct 5
Oct 4 Balance/Resto Druid lfg Just looking for a casual guild, with possibilities for pvp, raids, mythics, and really any thing that comes out. Personally have not a lot of experience with all that, but we all start somewhere. Currently I'm only 304, but I'm gaining.Aine1 Oct 4
Sep 29 Carpe Plectrum Anyone from the old Frostwolf guild Carpe Plectrum still around?Elreka1 Sep 29
Sep 5 [H] 344 Sub Rogue LFG for Mythics(+) Looking for fun social guild who has people on to do mythics with. Casual raiding and PvP is a bonus as well :)Loosah0 Sep 5
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 1 Vashj's only streamer Just an fyi im gonna start streaming soon so ill drop my twitch channel once season 1 starts :) https://imgur.com/gallery/1Fd3rCatex1 Sep 1
Aug 28 Vashj Can someone text me when Vashj is back online.Thadros0 Aug 28
Aug 21 Emike this is getting old AS i sit in Stormwind watching the random Horde run around I get a whisper from my old annoying pal Emike. Once again he tells me "I'm coming for you" AS always I tell him my same response that I have told in the past 3 times.. "Good Luck" He then goes on to tell me that he single handily camped my old guild...I dont know something like 7v1....lol. Point is this Emike, your idle threats that you are coming for me, are boring me. Oh, thats right, a few short months ago you said this to me and I told you where I was. You then logged off because you were too high. I am marked for PVP, you want to kill me, then do it. STOP with the games because I am growing tired. Moonwater, Princess of TBIMoonwater13 Aug 21
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 2 Change Machine Change Machine needs to come back lol. Anyone remember them or still around from that guild?Anski1 Aug 2
Aug 1 Fr&Vj OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Aug 1
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 23 Buying Heavy Junkboxes doneNeiara0 Jul 23
Jul 20 Community <Intuos> Hello all, I decided to create a community. I know a lot of people are already set in their Guilds. So no need to leave them, but we can still group up and play together. I know this servers population is extremely low, so those of us that are still here should try and band together! || Intuos || is a community of Gamers, Content creators, College students, & Friendly people who like to run content, PvP, Xmog/Mount run together and have a fun time! There is a Discord for all to use however there is also the in game voice chat! Community invite link: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/YeBPkrHBd2?region=US&faction=Horde There is also a Guild as well by the same name, if you feel like joining that way as well!Mortal0 Jul 20
Jul 18 Back on FW: LFG! Horde :D Back home with my Realm First! Fall of the Lich King, Death's Demise and Celestial Defender. I think these FoS missed their home. Few of the old crew are looking for an active guild to do casual shenanigans, ganking, and PvP in BFA. Maybe run a pug raid or so. Got a couple of Pally's, Warrior, and me looking for a home to make friends, cause people to rage on forums, and enjoy the game the way it should: Ganking the !@#$ out of people in STV.Snocone0 Jul 18
Jul 18 F*** the Horde Pov Horde resistance from obv weak !@# horde form years ago... We are coming for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxRC5pwvJRsWeldog4 Jul 18
Jul 17 | | Forged || New Guild Alright I know this server(s) is "dead" and on its last limb with only a few actual active guilds and players on it. That being said I've been on Frostwolf since early BC and I definitely don't want to leave if there is a few willing mates left on here! || Forged || Is a guild looking for people who are tired of playing alone, wanting to progress (casually) through the game in the next expansion as we see this one is coming to a close. Whatever skill level you may think you have does not matter we'd like to accept everyone and work as a team and achieve some great things! Raids, Dungeons, M+, and the rest are in the foreseeable future and the possibility of Rated PvP for those interested. The Guild is new as previously stated so those familiar with the building stages can understand this is not a well established Guild, but that is not something we see un-achievable in the near future as we grow. The main method of contact throughout this guild is Discord. Thank you all Rejuvenate BattleTag: TIMEFORGED#1303Rejuvenate2 Jul 17
Jul 13 Priestzhurt Fan Club Priestzhurt. I've never encountered such an amazing player as this one.. The skill he has for the minimal amount of time he can play is, as time goes on, increasingly admirable..... Do what he does. He knows what he is doing. And join bloodbound, the environment he dwells in pushes him to his greatest extent.. He is a true hero.Priestzhurt11 Jul 13
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jun 11 WAR GAMES XIII: TBI vs. Psycho - 3.31.2018 WAR GAMES XIII has been officially Announced - and the date for the biggest War Games in Vashj-History revealed. Legendary TBI Battlemaster Weldog will lead Total Badass Incoming one final time against the remnants of Psycho, his iconic prowess across the battlefields on full display against one of his greatest rivals... Snapeworts - Renowned gladiator and master of the arena - will lead the shattered remnants of Psycho & Envy - alongside Shanush’s Warsong Offensive - as he looks to defeat TBI for a final time and dismantle what was once the Alliance of Vashj’s only resistance against Horde tyranny. WELDOG. SNAPEWORTS. TBI. PSYCHO. THE GOLDEN AGE OF VASHJ PvP RESTORED FOR ONE SAGA-ENDING SHOWDOWN. *March 31st, 2018* 6PM Server, 9EST ——————- WAR GAMES XIII: Weldog vs. Snapeworts Second Battle Anthem: Walk on Water, Thirty Seconds to Mars https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NreeyhEBtC4 WAR GAMES XIII EVENT OVERVIEW: http://alliancerevolutionvashj.enjin.com/Chong9 Jun 11
Jun 10 TBI #TBIForeverWeldog56 Jun 10
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 Resto Shaman And Warlock LFG (H) 946 Warlock and 946 Resto Shaman Looking for a guild to join for Heroic Raid/Mythic+ Keys and general fun. Recently moved to horde, but have heroic raid experience on alliance characters. Can send me a tell, my Btag is Lorgus#1996Ertennes0 May 23
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
Apr 25 A 2/11M Heartbreakers Recruiting Hi All Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :) We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :) What we are looking for 960+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time. Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you. Priority: Warlock Boomkin Mage Shadow Priest Ele Sham Deathknight Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)Yrreg0 Apr 25
Apr 20 TBI is back!!! TBI is Back!! We are recruiting pvp oriented players who wanna !@#$ %^-* up. Pst for info WeldogWeldog0 Apr 20
Apr 19 Any active Horde guilds out there? Are there any Horde guilds doing mythics or relatively active with raiding looking for preferably heals or dps? And yes, I know it's the end of the expansion. ;) I'm a long time player that returned a couple of months ago after an absence since cataclysm. I migrated to this server to follow a friend but I haven't seen a whole lot of life in the Frostwolf forums regarding recruitment. I actively play my shammy, druid and paly, all in heal specs. Shammy is my main but I play and enjoy all. I've exhausted my patience for lfr and am looking to get back into organized anything. All are in the neighborhood of 930s ilevel.Reztofarian0 Apr 19
Apr 18 Leroy, More D.o.t.s and server resets. I'm feeling grateful for over a decade of fun and horrible memories! I started playing wow early after release, I used my sisters account at the time (account sharing is bad m'kay) I decided to purchase my own game and account around October of 2004, since then I have made life long friends; losing some along the way but life endures. I still remember the feeling of reaching level 40 and purchasing my first mount, the excitement of level 60 after almost a year and cheering with my friends, the time where I got exalted with Darnassus and I could afford my epic mount at 60 but not the riding skill, the endless hours running WC, LBRS, UBRS, Scholomance, MC, BWL the achievement of collecting my dungeon set then my tier 1 and tier 2 sets, the time I logged in and my character was naked (record scratch sound) yeah I think that happened to almost everyone back in the day (Authenticator, best $6 ever spent) but the thing I remember most of all is "Blue", the GM's, Customer support, whatever their title is they were always there for us, from glitches to item restorations, game questions or sometimes life in general; with a flash of light or a *poof* of smoke they were there, respectful, honest, funny and busy....(really busy i'm sure) they always made me feel like my opinion mattered and it seemed like a small community even though the game grew and grew over the years. I know I was a bit long winded but I just felt like saying Thank you, you are all special and are appreciated. *Please feel free to add your memories regarding GM's, good or bad times or just to say thank you to them for their thankless tiring job. Just be respectful, please.Redeemed0 Apr 18
Apr 9 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! BOTH FACTION! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594 for more info!Findorttok0 Apr 9
Mar 18 WTB 3-4 Void-shrouded Satchels Hey, I'm looking for a number of void-shrouded satchels to hand out to my friends I just coaxed into joining the game. Please send me a message if you have some you want to sell.Mortilda0 Mar 18
Mar 14 Candy Cartel=Candy Crushed? Emike unsubbed and his crew followed suit?Yurim2 Mar 14
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal3 Feb 25
Feb 19 The Chong Show: Weldog Interview The Chong Show Episode 13: Weldog Interview is up now on Revolution Radio! At long last the infamous TBI Commander and Guild Master Weldog sits down with Chong for an in -depth look back at his career within the World of Warcraft, his beginnings as a gamer and what’s next for the legendary Battlemaster. ——————— The Chong Show Episode 13: Weldog Interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HJ7wbFTUuoChong0 Feb 19
Feb 15 [H] Despair <Despair> is recruiting your class for Antorus, The Burning Throne! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007! We took a brief break but came about a month before TOS was released and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG's, arena's, and RBG's if that's something you're into when we're not killing Mythic bosses! We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster to keep pushing into Mythic! Progression: 4/11M ATBT Server Rank: 3rd Server: Frostwolf/Horde Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST! Optional Normal clear Wednesday along with Heroic clear Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST Feast and flask will normally be provided but we'd advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well. Required Addons: Weak Auras, RC Loot Council, DBM, Angry Assignments Website: http://www.despair-guild.com/ Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/236187 My BattleID is Shadow920#1955(Warsta). Healing Recruiter Hollisterr#1659. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you! Officer Contacts: Star#1636 Poopy#11111 Shadow920#1955Snowadin0 Feb 15
Feb 15 [H] Despair is recruiting raiders <Despair> of US-Frostwolf PvP PDT was established in 2007 with a group of core friends during Karazhan in Burning Crusade expansion. We have always provided a fun raid environment with like minded players that enjoy raiding and the rewarding accomplishment of working as a team to obtain server first and sometimes server second boss kills. We have a strict 2 day per week raid schedule, and everyone knows when it is time to raid it is time to focus and do their job. During trash it is fun and games with open conversation in Discord, but when the time comes for a boss fight Discord remains clear for RL call outs. We would love if you would take a second to browse our website or to send a PM and consider Despair as your next home. We are a guild that is still proud to take boss first kill screenshots, a place where we want YOU to play what YOU want to play. With a personal feel that remains in place since over ten years ago, applicants must apply on the website and undergo a voice interview prior to acceptance to ensure they will mesh with our raid team. This method, although sometimes arduous, ensures a personalized approach and minimizes drama and prevents wasting the time of the applicant and guild. Thanks for your consideration! Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 EDT with an optional Normal Clear on Sun 8 EDT Website: http://despair-guild.com Realid: Scrubcat#1271Liquors28 Feb 15
Feb 7 Active Alliance Guilds? Any active alliance guilds on the server? AlwaysSumtin #1192 hmuFraze3 Feb 7
Jan 26 War Games XIII:Weldog/Snapeworts-MARCH 2018 Weldog’s return has sent shockwaves through the AFC roster... and the War Games landscape. For the Thirteenth Annual Warsong Offensive/Alliance Revolution War Games the infamous TBI commander will take up the mantle of Captain for Team Rebellion. His opponent? Snapeworts, who will be returning from his hiatus on Kil'jaeden to lead Team Renegade against his old rival, a throwback to the glory days of Vashj PvP. This monumental announcement comes in the aftermath of Weldog’s return and is highlighted by the heated rivalry between the two Vashj legends, a rivalry spanning back over ten years and a rivalry that will add its own chapter to the War Games this March. ALLIANCE. HORDE. RENEGADE. REBELLION. WELDOG. SNAPEWORTS. WAR GAMES XIII - MARCH 2018. The icons of Vashj WPvP Renew their heated rivalry across the fields of Twin Peaks & Battle for Gilneas, back for one final showdown. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- War Games XIII Official Battle Anthem: Trophies, Drake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkSFh6HMUtQ -------------------------------------------------------------------- The Warsong Offensive & Alliance Revolution is proud to present this historic event, a reprisal of a rivalry which formed the foundation of Vashj's WPvP glory days back in Wrath of the Lich King. War Games XIII Date & Rosters TBAMcgregor1 Jan 26
Jan 26 It's pretty sad tbh Not being able to kill as many Vashj Hordies because of sharding, instead I just keep slaughtering Horde from larger servers.. NO where near as satisfying.Rip0 Jan 26
Jan 23 AFC 16: JOVAAR vs. WELDOG - Announced. The Sixteenth Azerothian Fighting Championship event will feature the return of TBI Guild Master, Vashj PvP Legend, War Games IV MVP & former World Champion Weldog. His opponent will be the reigning 14x World Champion and current Guild Master of the Alliance Revolution (which prepares to celebrate it's 10 year anniversary since being founded by Finlay in 2008) Jovaar. With Weldog representing Vashj and Jovaar representing Frostwolf, who will triumph with the World Title on the line (a Championship that traces its lineage back to 2012 which has been held by some of the best player in Vashj-Frostwolf's history)? We find out when Jovaar and Weldog step into the Argent Coliseum in the Main Event of AFC 16 February 24th. KING OF KINGS vs. BATTLEMASTER. FROSTWOLF vs. VASHJ. JOVAAR vs. WELDOG. AFC 16 - 2.24.2018. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- - Krazzus, Treasurer of the Warsong Offensive & AFC (Horde-side) PromoterKrazzus0 Jan 23
Jan 21 Who is Xzero? Who is this mystery Rogue and did he ever really exist ? I think NOT! #TBISUCKSWyldshotz3 Jan 21