Frostwolf and Vashj

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
2d <Coven Recruiting> New Guild LF Arms/fury Warr &/OR Ret Pally. Filling out our roster for heroic raids. Friendly guild members who are into M+ and Arenas. Raid Times are: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00-10:00 server We use Discord We provide Flasks, Enchants, Food for our raiders. Looking for players who know how to play/love their class For more information feel free to message Smiteclub OR Hálcyon Thank you.Smiteclub0 2d
2d @imonCD #loses 2v3. so you have to 2v5. thats embarrassing. phew.Fergalicius3 2d
2d Ferg vs Winterz I heard Ferg won a 1v1 and Winterz was fully raid buffed with surumar buffsEmike6 2d
2d BROFORCE? Who are these guys? I basically had my entire Monday evenin' ruined because of these clowns. I was killed repeatedly (in excess of 15) for no apparent reason. I was followed anywhere I went. My only reprieve was LFR. I attempted to contact them only to be told " I was on their kill list and that I would never come off. " I just came back to the game after a 4 month break and am immediately thrown into some BS like this, I don't even know these jackroots and I am being camped like I am the world quest objective. Its very disappointing to say the least. I understand its a PVP server and you get ganked from time to time but Geez. Anyways, rant over, just had to vent about it. TLDR: Got spawn camped 3v1, couldn't do much so I vented.Dunnigan7 2d
3d WTS/WTT The names Terror/Crow/Soul WTS/WTT these vintage names for gold or items.Soul3 3d
Jul 21 @taurnil-TBI why do you and nelena always phase to another shard when its 1v2. isn't that a little cowardice. embarrassing.Fergalicius0 Jul 21
Jul 17 LF a guild Preferably one where I can make the most friends and encounter the least amount of cyber-bullying possible. I used to play here, mostly kept to myself. Quiet and shy type, avoiding all confrontation. Mainly enjoyed the lore and questing. I quit after being relentlessly targeted by online bullies and virtually brutalized to no end. Part of my healing process is coming back and facing my fears. Not allowing myself to be a victim, ever again. So a guild where I can be accepted would be great. And make the most friends possible. Thank you.Birmon3 Jul 17
Jul 1 [H] Despair is recruiting raiders <Despair> of US-Frostwolf PvP PDT was established in 2007 with a group of core friends during Karazhan in Burning Crusade expansion. We have always provided a fun raid environment with like minded players that enjoy raiding and the rewarding accomplishment of working as a team to obtain server first and sometimes server second boss kills. We have a strict 2 day per week raid schedule, and everyone knows when it is time to raid it is time to focus and do their job. During trash it is fun and games with open conversation in Discord, but when the time comes for a boss fight Discord remains clear for RL call outs. We would love if you would take a second to browse our website or to send a PM and consider Despair as your next home. We are a guild that is still proud to take boss first kill screenshots, a place where we want YOU to play what YOU want to play. With a personal feel that remains in place since over ten years ago, applicants must apply on the website and undergo a voice interview prior to acceptance to ensure they will mesh with our raid team. This method, although sometimes arduous, ensures a personalized approach and minimizes drama and prevents wasting the time of the applicant and guild. Thanks for your consideration! Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 EDT with an optional Normal Clear on Sun 8 EDT Website: http://despair-guild.com Realid: Scrubcat#1271Liquors26 Jul 1
Jun 28 Looking for guild H or A Hey folks looking for a guild that has regular folks that like to grp up for random bgs etc. I will make a boosted balance druid. I also do dungeons, WQ's and all the pve stuff to get the toon into a good place for pvp. ThanksAberdonian1 Jun 28
Jun 20 Any old Frostwolfers still around? All my nostalgia lives on frostwolf. Just wanting to see who is still around. Also i know like .001% of people check realm forums anymore.Blackerbart2 Jun 20
Jun 18 [H] <Fated Succession> is recruiting! Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 7-11PST Sun 6-11PST Who we are: We are a longstanding(Formed in 2010) active guild(we have raids running 5/7 nights) with players on vent relaxing almost every night. Our community is very active and friendly. We are currently 2/7M and looking to push progression further in BRF. We are willing to do server transfers for gold provided you pass a trial. Who we want: We want solid players with knowledge of their class and a willingness to improve. All classes/specs are welcome. All raid spots are based on attendance/performance. Do we really want all classes/specs? Yes, since all raid spots are based on performance, you can outperform any of our raiders and expect a spot. However, we are low on the following specs and they will be considerably easier to find a spot than a class that we have 4 of already: All Hunters DPS Death Knights Windwalker Mistweaver All Shamans If you have any questions, I am willing to talk any time. To apply, contact an officer in game at: brookllyn#1355 Nikki#1862 Watuzzi#1119 or visit our forums at http://fatedsuccession.com/. ---- If you are less than interested in the progression raids, we have a second heroic clear(currently 6/7H) and a drunk normal run(lot's of fun) on Wednesday and Friday respectively(both at 7PST). Anyone is welcome to join these runs! We also welcome casual players that just love to have a fun community. We encourage anyone interested to show up for one of these two raids to get a feel for our community.Mystiee2 Jun 18
Jun 1 Valiant Vengeance vs Primarch Both 9/10... Nerfs to Gul'dan will speed up the process. I think VV will win this tier because they have had more time on Gul'dan but I think Primarch will win the next tier. Who knows though? Valiant Vengeance has some pretty good consistency. They were pretty mediocre in MoP and have grown into a very strong guild and Primarch has had a lot of inconsistency with player overturn and quitting.Emike14 Jun 1
May 31 Looking for active guild. Hello, Lived in Japan for last 6 years and moved back to States for personal situations with family. Had to leave my last guild; which was 3/10 M NH when i left. Have this character as main and 901 ilvl Guardian druid with 10/10 H experience. Looking for any active guild info. Thanks again.Warston0 May 31
May 28 Primarch cant clear raids w/o Viralrush? Hey Primarch, what's going on with final bosses? Was losing Viralrush what made it so you can't kill final bosses, Heyla and now Gul'dan? You guys raid 15 hours a week right??? Valiant Vengeance one shot every boss and cleared their raid in 3 hours last night. Here are some videos of their Mythic Gul'dan kills if you need pointers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKXVvfs2w94 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkpPDBFcADM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a95iijgexL4Emike1 May 28
May 25 Heart of the Wild seeking Healers and DPS Heart of the Wild *4/10 Heroic Nighthold* We are seeking skilled Healers and DPS 885 item level or higher to round out our core raid group to finish up Heroic NH and enter into ToS. What we need the most -Restoration Shaman -Mistweaver Monk What we need more of -Melee DPS (No Demon Hunters) -Ranged DPS (Casters) Raid times are Friday and Saturday from 6PM until 9PM server time. Whisper Oscuras, Aria, or Hidenbeef or feel free to send us in-game mail.Oscuras0 May 25
May 25 Candy Cam <3 WoD through selfies http://imgur.com/a/EKA7w Condensed the faves into an album <3Emdee69 May 25
May 25 Candy Cam: Jaw Breaker Edition http://imgur.com/CSKNcaD KappaRedwisp309 May 25
May 13 Mythic Gul'dan How many times has it been nerfed so far? Just curiousEmike0 May 13
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk7 May 13
May 2 Ruin-Korgath LF DPS M NH Hi, we are Ruin of Korgath. Currently 1/10 M (Chrono sub 10%) and 10/10 H NH, 4/7 M EN. We raid T/W/Th 7-10 Central. Ruin was established Jan 2005 and has consistently raided end game content since its inception. We have a great community of players who often come back time and time again to raid with us after RL breaks. We are looking for ALL DPS to fill key Mythic spots to progress further in NH and prepare for Tomb. Please go to Ruin-ds.com and click the About Ruin link to learn more, or add me on Bnet, CheryleG#1931. Thanks!Zaryssah4 May 2
May 1 Emike <3 Was nice running into you in Suramar the other day. You gotta admit that Meta jump to the top of the cave was great. #Globaled. Looking forward to running into the goon squad again ;] (In all seriousness, you are always fun to WPVP against)Wiñtêrz5 May 1
Apr 25 Horde PvP Guilds? titleBatimo1 Apr 25
Apr 25 Crushridge Anyone have any experience on that server? Heard any good things?Emike1 Apr 25
Apr 21 925 belt for sell I have a 925 belt for sell highest ilv you can get right now . [Gleaming Celestial Waistguard] waist 453 armor 2055 str or int 3082 stm 447 crt 914 hasteArknes2 Apr 21
Apr 7 Dumb DH for harder content Spring Break is here for me and I have a full week off in which I can devote time to WoW. I was wondering if any guilds will be doing any mythic content and if so would they be interested in allowing me to attend a couple raids over spring break, without leaving my current guild. I'm not interested in getting gear I just want to be able to be involved in content I may never have a chance to do again. If you would be interested in allowed me to do some content with you contact me at Bloodbow99@gmail.com today and any day after today @ my battle.net - Bloodbow#1806 Thank you for your time.Trakand0 Apr 7
Mar 29 <Valhalla Awaits> LF Raid members Hello Frostwolf-Vashj forums it is I an unknown but definitely stupid demon hunter. Today I'm here to talk about an issue my guild faces and that's people that want to raid. Recently Valhalla Awaits has lost a few of it's already small group of raiders (By small I mean we are now 4 strong) but we still wish to be able to experience the joys of doing raiding content as a guild community. We are not a very successful guild when it comes to raiding as one can tell from wowprogress or guildox. Some information on Valhalla Awaits: In late September- early November we experienced a 30 man guild schism. We have a rich amount of diversity in the guild and don't have anything wrong with any form of humor or the like. Acting GM and GM are really only active on the weekends. We are most active on Saturday and Sunday where we do anything from high keystones to rbgs to raiding. We aren't looking for anything specific to recruit we just want to add to our community people that want to raid and have a guild to call home. Currently we have: DPS: Fire Mage Arcane Mage Demon Hunter Tank: Protection Warrior Right now we raid either Saturday or Sunday from 5:30-9:00pm Realm. If you would be interested in joining a guild that would like to become something new and with many leadership roles open than Valhalla Awaits is the place for you. If you wish for more information talk with: Erazhul-Vashj Trakand-Vashj Serta-Frostwolf Zarahi-Frostwolf Bloodbow99@gmail.comTrakand2 Mar 29
Mar 25 Rebellion A ripple has been spotted on the still Vashjwolf pond. Hear this, brothers. Ready yourselves and prepare. Lovers of the days of yore... wandering souls of a broken empire... set your sights on these forums. When the time is right, the beacons shall be lit. If you have any fondness for the vitality of Vashjwolf's rivalry and ruthless ambition, post here and support... and wait.Sfer23 Mar 25
Mar 17 WTF? Varian Wrynn is dead. Sylvanas is warchief. Trump is president. This website looks like all the parts of Google I don't use. I don't know which is the worst.Xarreda2 Mar 17
Mar 16 [A] <The Dream Team> 10/10H Recruiting Hello! [A] The Dream Team-Frostwolf/Vashj (PvP) is currently recruiting for RDPS and Healers to fill our core roster. http://thedreamteam-frostwolf.enjin.com Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 6:30pm-11:00pm PST Progression: 10/10H Recruiting: Damage Warlock Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Balance Druid Marksman Hunter Healers Restoration Shaman Holy Paladin Restoration Druid (though we encourage any exceptional players/classes to apply) Requirements: Discord DBM (deadly boss mods) RClootcouncil Knowledge of your class Knowledge of the fights before raid 80% attendance About us: The Dream Team was formed towards the beginning of Legion. We are a solid group of like-minded people who want to get into Mythic Nighthold progression. Though our main goal is progression, we do believe in having a respectful and fun atmosphere inside and outside of raids. We use loot council for distribution of loot and you can expect that all items will be handled in a way that benefits our raid teams progression as a whole. We supply repairs, consumables, gems and enchants free of charge during raid times. All in all we are a friendly group of people who enjoy raiding with each other and have made friendships along the way. If you're interested in being a part of The Dream Team please contact our recruiters: Vespersin-Vashj (Wubwubwub#1316)Tifa11 Mar 16
Mar 15 Hi Sexy People hiiiiiiii :DEmike27 Mar 15
Mar 15 World of Warcraft Tattoo Hello all, first post here. So I'm in the market for a new tattoo, and since I already have a Horde crest, I want something much more subtle. I was thinking something more minimalist in nature, only a player or lore enthusiast would understand. My first question is, what (somewhat obvious but somewhat not) symbols do you think would work? Like I said earlier, minimal, not elaborate. Any opinion is appreciated My second question is, does anyone know where I could find an image of the Frostwolf clan insignia, from vanilla timeframe? I'm seeing so many different variations of it, I don't know which was the "first" for WoW. I was thinking of this as that tattoo idea, but I'd want it to be the original if I like it. Thank you for your time and opinions, and have a wonderful day!Bartholamew4 Mar 15
Mar 2 Best times What are the best times of day to do keystones, rbgs, arenas, or raids?Trakand6 Mar 2
Mar 2 Second Best Player in MoP Who do you guys think was the second best player in MoP on the server?Emike9 Mar 2
Feb 28 <Friends> is recruiting raiders! Who we are: <Friends> is a casual progression raiding guild with people interested in all content. We've got people interested in everything. Seriously, everything from raiding, to PvP to pet battles and everything in between. We are the best group of people you've ever met, and although I can promise you that should you join you will be made fun of (they're a super sassy bunch), you'll also have access to a medium-sized tight-knit group of people who are friendly and are almost always willing to bring guildies along for content. Why we're recruiting: We recently went into Heroic NH after about 4 weeks of having normal on farm. Everyone has got most of the tier they need, and we were able to get our part-time raiders some gear. We previously had been going into H after finishing normal for the week, but now we're focusing only on heroic progression. The problem is, we've been losing DPS to real life and it really hurt our early heroic progression (we're at 6/10H) and our core is getting too small. We'd love to go into mythic following heroic progression, but we need a strong 20 man core. What we need: Our general requirements for Heroic Nighthold are an 880ilvl, 400K ST DPS, 2 legendaries, and 35+ Artifact traits. Keep in mind those are bare-minimum and our raiders are all well above that. We're currently looking for the following. Healer: Either a Holy Pally or a Resto Shaman. DPS: Frost &/or Unholy DK, Ret Pally, Hunter, Rogue, Demon Hunter. Honestly, we're open to any exceptional DPS, so feel free to try and wreck our comp ;) Our raid times are (in PST) Friday 5pm-8pm & Sunday 11am-2pm We also host a casual normal Nighthold on 5pm-8pm. Feel free to message me in game @ Nate#1624Halô0 Feb 28
Feb 5 Priestzhurt Fan Club Priestzhurt. I've never encountered such an amazing player as this one.. The skill he has for the minimal amount of time he can play is, as time goes on, increasingly admirable..... Do what he does. He knows what he is doing. And join bloodbound, the environment he dwells in pushes him to his greatest extent.. He is a true hero.Priestzhurt7 Feb 5
Jan 30 <Valhalla Awaits> Recruiting <Valhalla Awaits> http://valhallaawaits-vashj.enjin.com/home Valhalla Awaits is an old yet widely unknown guild located on Vashj that was created by a military family in honor of their Norse heritage. Here in our guild we work hard to inspire loyalty through lots of content from Raiding to PVP or old Dungeon runs. We do what we can for every type of player to enjoy the game with friends. By way of rules Valhalla only has one rule; if you have an issue with another person in the guild either keep silent or confront them, and don't involve officers in it unless the confrontation involves threats of bodily harm. We are a guild with a strong core group of 10+ people that enjoy a good laugh. We're quite active on the weekends with heroic raiding every Saturday from 5-9 pm realm, serious RBGS on Sunday from 5-8pm realm, and at least 10 serious mythic+ members. Though the week is quiet we are looking for serious individuals to host events during that time, so rank climbing isn't difficult with a bit of hard work. The reason Valhalla Awaits is recruiting is a lack of raiding/rbg healers and competent raid tanks, which is severely hurting out weekly progression. Currently we are looking to recruit competent tanks and healers for all Nighthold content. As a majority weekend based guild Valhalla has little to offer in the way of raiding or rbgs during the week but we are looking for competent individuals to host such events during the week. Currently we raid Saturday from 5-9pm realm and do RBGs from 5-8pm realm. If you're interested in joining or just want to learn what Valhalla Awaits is all about you can whisper or email anyone on the list below. Bloodbow99@gmail.com Trakand-Vashj (Bloodbow#1806) Erazhul-Vashj Zarahi-Frostwolf Hellblood-Frostwolf Fuzzywuzze-FrostwolfTrakand2 Jan 30
Jan 29 [A] <Vindicate> Recruiting <Vindicate> is looking to recruit DPS, Tanks, and healers for our core roster. We are starting our raiding this week, and we are seeking a few more to round out our roster and blast through Heroic EN and eventually Mythic EN and Mythic Nighthold. Raid times: (EST) Tue 10-1 PM Thurs 10-1PM Sat 10-1 PM Recruitment priority: DPS: Warrior (High) WindWalker (High) Balance Druid (High) Mage (High) Warlock (High) Other classes (Medium) Healer: Holy Paladin (High) Holy Priest (High) Resto Shaman (High) Resto Druid (High) Tanks: Any (High) For any information or concerns, please feel free to whisper me, or add my battletag: Varys#11779Georgebusche0 Jan 29
Jan 23 Weekly 12+ LF people to consistently get a 12+ done every week Yurim#1180Yurim5 Jan 23
Jan 20 Possible Move to Horde Hello all! Some of my guildies came to me the other day and asked what we can do to make WoW fun again. Some of us are just bored and need a new start. It was suggested to me that we move over to the Horde side. The few of us that may move will be looking for a new home with the horde and we are wondering who would like to add us? We do mostly PVP, but we are looking to get some PVE in as well. Please let me know if anyone has room for a few new people. Thanks Hugs and kisses, MoonwaterMoonwater4 Jan 20
Jan 14 Looking to sell [Wonderous Wisdomball]!! It's Khadgar's head in a bubble! If you're interested, send me a message (Fritopaws) in game. I'm open to all reasonable offers. Thanks!Fritopaws0 Jan 14
Jan 8 Happy New Year Wishing everyone well for 2017 and may it bring you many new trinkets and tier set pieces!Shadow6 Jan 8
Jan 4 [H] - Primarch - Recruiting Hello Ladies and Gents, Primarch is returning for legion! Since our toasters are currently empty all positions are currently available. We have a core of returning members but will need you to complete our roster. We use loot council for loot distribution. We also use mumble. Primarch raids 2-3 times a week, schedule Tuesday - Wednesday with an optional Monday. Raid starts at 8 pm server time ending roughly three hours later. A few of our old achievements: Heroic Sha of Fear Realm First Heroic Lei Shen Realm First - US Top 100 Heroic Ra-den Realm First - US Top 100 Heroic Garrosh Realm First - US Top 50 Message either this guy -> Renèrock or Møckery in game for more information.Møckery18 Jan 4
Jan 3 WTS Mythic Xavius and Other PVE Content Greetings! VV is now offering several different PVE content services to our server for gold. If you are interested in any of the listed content below, please post here with your Btag or add Pyra#1209 for pricing and scheduling information. Mythic Emerald Nightmare Full Clear When 6pm Pacific on Tuesdays How long is the event: 2-2 1/2 hours. Requirements: Just be on time Loot: Masterloot--any pieces not needed by guildmates go to you! What to bring: Rerolls! Note: You cannot enter a mythic instance if you have already killed a mythic boss for the week. So if you are interested in purchasing some boss kills, you cannot raid with another group for the week of purchase. Mythic Xavius When: Tuesdays at about 8PM pacific, time will vary. How long does the event last: ~30 mins Requirements: Discord app Loot: Masterloot--any pieces not needed by guildmates go to you! What to bring: Just your reroll coins. Note: The time for this will vary depending on how long our full clear takes. Heroic Trial of Valor Full Clear When: Tuesdays at 4pm Pacific How long does the event last: About an hour Requirements: Just discord Loot: Personal. Whatever we do not need will be traded to you. What to bring: Coins! Note: If you are unable to do a Tuesday clear of ToV, it is possible to schedule you for a different date, just send a PM. Heroic Emerald Nightmare Full Clear When: Wednesdays at 6pm Pacific How long does the event last: About an hour and a half Requirements: Discord! Loot: Personal--whatever we do not need will be traded to you. What to bring: Rerolls! Nightbane and Karazhan clears: When: Can schedule any Tuesday or Sunday afternoon. How long does the event last: Nightbane ~10mins, Full Clear: ~ 1hr Requirements: Discord and functioning mic, as well as the Karazhan attunement done on at least one of your toons. Loot: Personal. Mount goes straight to you. Mythic + Carries When: Any weds/fri/sat/mon Evening How long does the event last: no dungeon will take longer than 45mins. Requirements: Your Key. We can grind your key or do low keys for AP and gear, your choice. Notes: +2-5's dungeons take 30 minutes or less. You can purchase several clears if you wish for loot/and gear or do a +10 for the week. Your preference. It is best to just let us know your availability for this one. Important notes for all exchanges: Gold is the only currency we will accept for any of the above services. You must also be on Frostwolf or Vashj to do this exchange. You will have to place money upfront before beginning your run and the remainder will be given after successful completion of the run. If none of the times listed above work for you, please reach out and we will see if we can schedule you at a different time that is better for you.Pyrà1 Jan 3
Jan 2 H <Friends> is recruiting! <Friends> is recruiting! Literally the best people you will ever meet. We've been fortunate enough to have a very chill tight knit group considering that we're open to all. We're extremely active with members interested in everything. Seriously everything. Raiding, Mythic+, Altoholicism, Ranked PvP, random BGs, and even pet battles. We've got a medium-small group of players who are frequently on and almost always down to do content. We're recruiting because we'd love to have even more players for even more content. That being said, we'd specifically like more competent raiders who are looking to get into casual progression raiding. We currently only raid once a week (Friday, 5PM-8PM server). We'd love to get into mythic raiding, but we're lacking 20 Mythic ready raiders. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, you can either whisper any member of <Friends> for an invite, or you can add me Nate#1624 to chat about any questions you may have. Peace <3 Edit: omg I put the wrong btag inHalô6 Jan 2
Dec 30 Finlay's Heir has Arrived. From 2008-2014, <Finlay Inc> held dominion over Trade with an iron rule that outlasted all would-be trolls. But as with so many of our realm's legends, Finlay is now but a memory, an icon of the past in the halls of our server's history. Just in time for the new year and on the trail of the server's 10 year anniversary, <McGregor Inc> has arrived, and we here in McGregor Inc don't intend to take part - we intend to take over. Happy New Year everyone. Long live the new King of Frostwolf-Vashj, it's Trade chat, and it's people - McGregor. ------------------------------------------------------------- P.S., Rest in Pieces and Good Fookin' Riddance to CrudBound, the worst Try-hard/Turncoat guild in Vashj-Frostwolf's history. As our late King Finlay predicted, you didn't make it on Alliance and Winterz finally turned his back on the guild. You will not be missed. Weldog bless.Mcgregor2 Dec 30
Dec 30 Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas and Happy Channuka to all of my people. I thoroughly enjoy all of you. If you would like the gift of a pwning, come to Lorlathil and I'll have my way with you.Emike7 Dec 30
Dec 30 <Bloodbound>Recruiting PVP/PVE'ers .Wiñtêrz54 Dec 30
Dec 30 [Elite AF] Recruiting PvErs. Elite AF is a brand new PvE Guild on Vashj/Frostwolf (A). We are a group of experienced PvErs that have been raiding together this expansion. We are looking to fill slots to obtain members to push into Mythic progression. We prefer to recruit 865+ players but anyone who is looking to get into PvE is welcome. We constantly run mythic keystones to gear ourselves and new players. We are a tightly knit group of friendly players who welcome any new players who share common goals. We plan on raiding Tuesday/Thursday from 7-10PM Server time. Edit** We are currently only looking to recruit members for our raid core. Please complete this form to expedite the process. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ktJfVCCxbFekgW4QMUFlqQqZBrEkbROZLQdNw9kXlKEPatritry50 Dec 30
Dec 28 Getting Married I've been away from the game for 2 weeks. I know you all probably miss me, but I'm getting married on 12/30. So I'm writing this from a 5 star hotel room because It's been a while. Looking forward to coming back soon.Virûs6 Dec 28