Frostwolf and Vashj

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
1d TBI #TBIForeverWeldog8 1d
6d 925 frost mage newly back, lf PVE guild Hey hey, came back and loving it again lol Lf pve guild that raids late evenings (pref weekends) Just want decent people to have fun with, solo wow is mad boring Want to do mythics and raids and just have fun gearing up Also, I’m not an elitist or an !@#$%^-, I don’t want anything from ur guild bank lol but I am fully grown 12 year old lololol (I’m 32) Hit me up so we can have some damn fun, tyPhroze0 6d
Dec 5 The Extremist / The Night Shift Guilds Here's hoping since 0.0% read forums! With Classic WoW coming back, I'm trying to hunt down some old guildies. Are there any players from either The Extremist or the The Night Shift that still play? Both guilds where on Frostwolf, with The Extremist disbanding during BC.Ibankpie0 Dec 5
Dec 3 vashj a dead meme? Where is everyone at these days?Emike2 Dec 3
Dec 2 Alliance raiding guilds exist on this server? Hi, Returning player after three years, looking to start raiding for the new patch. Are there any alliance guilds recruiting? Really want to avoid transferring off.Raccïty0 Dec 2
Nov 23 Memes Whattup boys N grills. HMU if you see me in game cause i'm bored as heck.Dragnar1 Nov 23
Nov 22 I'm looking to give away 170,000 gold Jk just wanted you attention, now that you are here would you mind refreshing me on what guilds are currently active in horde or alliance, pve and pvp, what players are good, etc. Been gone for about 6 years and need some refreshing on this dead !@# server that I missed dearly.Dark1 Nov 22
Nov 22 WTS/WTT The names Terror/Crow/Soul WTS/WTT these vintage names for gold or items.Soul4 Nov 22
Nov 21 I'M BACK AND DOING PROJECT 60 WHO WANT TO JOIN? twitch.tv/heyitsemikeEmike3 Nov 21
Nov 19 [H] Despair is recruiting raiders <Despair> of US-Frostwolf PvP PDT was established in 2007 with a group of core friends during Karazhan in Burning Crusade expansion. We have always provided a fun raid environment with like minded players that enjoy raiding and the rewarding accomplishment of working as a team to obtain server first and sometimes server second boss kills. We have a strict 2 day per week raid schedule, and everyone knows when it is time to raid it is time to focus and do their job. During trash it is fun and games with open conversation in Discord, but when the time comes for a boss fight Discord remains clear for RL call outs. We would love if you would take a second to browse our website or to send a PM and consider Despair as your next home. We are a guild that is still proud to take boss first kill screenshots, a place where we want YOU to play what YOU want to play. With a personal feel that remains in place since over ten years ago, applicants must apply on the website and undergo a voice interview prior to acceptance to ensure they will mesh with our raid team. This method, although sometimes arduous, ensures a personalized approach and minimizes drama and prevents wasting the time of the applicant and guild. Thanks for your consideration! Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 EDT with an optional Normal Clear on Sun 8 EDT Website: http://despair-guild.com Realid: Scrubcat#1271Liquors27 Nov 19
Nov 18 Any old Frostwolfers still around? All my nostalgia lives on frostwolf. Just wanting to see who is still around. Also i know like .001% of people check realm forums anymore.Blackerbart11 Nov 18
Nov 14 <Heart of the Wild> is recruiting! PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST, WE DECIDED TO TRANSFER TO YSERA/DUROTAN. <Heart of the Wild> is currently recruiting! We are looking for 1 tank, 1 healer, and a few DPS to contribute to our core raid team. Raid times are Fri & Sat from 6p-8:30p server. If you're interested, please whisper me, Wonderland, in game. You can also BTag me if you'd like: Crimetape#1550Wonderland0 Nov 14
Nov 5 930 frost dk or 920 frost mage Took a break after legion dropped, just came back a month or so ago and looking to find a guild to have people to play with... Played from wrath to legion, had two guilds in that time frame (really just one because it was the same people, just server transfered) but when I came back all the people in the guild I ran with have moved on... Competent raider- won’t cry if someone calls out my mistakes Terribad pvper lolololololol Just trying to have people to run stuff with (solo wow is hot garbage boring lol) Also, I don’t make drama for the guild and could care less bout the gbank lololSupaprodigy1 Nov 5
Nov 5 <Absurdity> [9/9 H] Recruiting Hey Everyone, <Absurdity>, Late night 2-night weekday Raiding guild is looking for some new blood to head into Antorus (and BfA, but you know... later) We raid Tues and Thu from 7-10 pm and are currently looking for a Tank and some RDPS. We typically dabble in Mythic towards the end of the tier, but our primary focus is Heroic. Hit Me Up (Sofaking#1133) with any info that you need :)Sockbaby0 Nov 5
Oct 27 Primarch 7/9 M now recruiting. We are recruiting experienced, geared, and skilled ranged dps. About Primarch: Primarch was originally a 10 man guild from the server Medivh that transferred to Galakrond in hopes of finding new life with our core team. We transferred to Frostwolf and dominated the realm and consistently placed in top 100 US until our leaders had to stop playing due to real life priorities toward the start of draenor. We have now returned for Legion, and looking to retake our realm first position. We use loot council for loot distribution. Attendance: Primarch raids 3 times a week, schedule M-T-W 7 PM - 10 PM PST. Notable Guild Achievements: Heroic Ragnaros Realm First Heroic Madness of Deathwing Realm First Heroic Will of the Emperor Realm First Heroic Grand Empress Shek'zeer Realm First Heroic Sha of Fear Realm First Heroic Lei Shen Realm First - US Top 100 Heroic Ra-den Realm First - US Top 100 Heroic Garrosh Realm First - US Top 50 For in-game inquiries please contact us at one of the options below. Bnet tags: Galeban#1506 Renerock@live.comGaleban1 Oct 27
Oct 19 LF Small groups & individuals Greetings, I'm the leader of Ethereal Twilight. We're a small PvE guild looking to grow and connect with other friendly small guilds and individuals for PvE, achievements, events, and gearing help. Mostly we do M+ runs but want to have raids up for the Argus raid and beyond. I have a discord, FB, and a guild portal site but most of the time we use Blizzard voice for communication.If you ever wanna group up sometime and see if we click hit up Zubat-Vashj I play as a protection paladin. Have a great day.Zubat3 Oct 19
Sep 27 Winterz Winterz I have no words for you other than you have just made lots of Alliance happy. Happy Horde Hunting! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoHGZFyMCHU&list=PL0Rl9pnkceJb-XJ46lZRB1pV_01IPs55O&index=22Moonwater0 Sep 27
Sep 27 Second Best Player in MoP Who do you guys think was the second best player in MoP on the server?Emike13 Sep 27
Sep 18 ??? ????????Roboworm0 Sep 18
Sep 18 Bye non <Friends> friends! I've had a good time on Vashj over the last 5 years, but it's about time <Friends> and I make our way to a high-pop in an attempt to crush the attendance boss that seems to plague low-pop servers. I've seemingly got most of the server on btag, so I'll see you guys around. Enjoy your recruitment-spam free /2! <3Hälö1 Sep 18
Sep 1 2 hour raiding guilds? Are there any 2 hour or 1 day raiding guilds on this server?Fulish3 Sep 1
Aug 31 Guardian Tank ilvl 925 Hello, Guardian druid LF for raid spots for H ToS/M Prog. Currently In a guild full of great people but it's disheartening to be permanently on the sidelines and having to pug H ToS. It's definitely possible since I got KJ kill as a pug for another guild. I really like to play this game because of raiding, but also with guild mates at the same time. Please feel free to add me @Warston#1103 Thank you for your timeCaféaulait1 Aug 31
Aug 22 Friends Hi, recently came back and getting into the new content! I've been on this realm since BC and have been playing since 2004 on other realms but mostly frostwolf. I am looking for friends to play with since it's pretty boring without any, I am currently working on flying and almost there just grinding out the rep for Legionfall! B-Tag: Crewsader#1904 PEACE!Mortalkombat2 Aug 22
Aug 17 <Primarch> Now selling H ToS carries. <Primarch> is looking to sell Heroic ToS Carries. These runs will be Sundays beginning at 7 p.m. server. Runs are on Masterloot or Personal loot Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 1. What do I get from this run? - One tier token per tier boss will go to you, along with any gear that drops that you can use (excluding Titanforged Gear). 2. Full 9/9 Masterloot Heroic Clear (800k), Full 9/9 Personal loot (500k), KJ only (250k). If you sign up for a run you MUST make a deposit to reserve your spot which is 100k, and the rest of the gold must be paid before the runs begins. if you cannot make the run for whatever reason the deposit is fully refundable as long as you give us a 24 hour notice! If interested please contact either myself or Renerock ingame at: Galeban#1506 Renerock@live.comGallizur0 Aug 17
Aug 16 Player Unknown BG Anyone play? Want to team up? Or maybe I just pwn you like in WoWEmike1 Aug 16
Aug 4 Yikes awkward That awkward moment when you q into fergalicious after him saying he qs holy in non world pvp situations. Ret/demo/rsham. Skill compRollinghatin0 Aug 4
Aug 3 Ferg vs Winterz I heard Ferg won a 1v1 and Winterz was fully raid buffed with surumar buffsEmike8 Aug 3
Aug 2 <Coven Recruiting> New Guild LF Arms/fury Warr &/OR Ret Pally. Filling out our roster for heroic raids. Friendly guild members who are into M+ and Arenas. Raid Times are: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00-10:00 server We use Discord We provide Flasks, Enchants, Food for our raiders. Looking for players who know how to play/love their class For more information feel free to message Smiteclub OR Hálcyon Thank you.Smiteclub1 Aug 2
Jul 31 @taurnil-TBI why do you and nelena always phase to another shard when its 1v2. isn't that a little cowardice. embarrassing.Fergalicius1 Jul 31
Jul 31 @imonCD #loses 2v3. so you have to 2v5. thats embarrassing. phew.Fergalicius4 Jul 31
Jul 25 BROFORCE? Who are these guys? I basically had my entire Monday evenin' ruined because of these clowns. I was killed repeatedly (in excess of 15) for no apparent reason. I was followed anywhere I went. My only reprieve was LFR. I attempted to contact them only to be told " I was on their kill list and that I would never come off. " I just came back to the game after a 4 month break and am immediately thrown into some BS like this, I don't even know these jackroots and I am being camped like I am the world quest objective. Its very disappointing to say the least. I understand its a PVP server and you get ganked from time to time but Geez. Anyways, rant over, just had to vent about it. TLDR: Got spawn camped 3v1, couldn't do much so I vented.Dunnigan7 Jul 25
Jul 17 LF a guild Preferably one where I can make the most friends and encounter the least amount of cyber-bullying possible. I used to play here, mostly kept to myself. Quiet and shy type, avoiding all confrontation. Mainly enjoyed the lore and questing. I quit after being relentlessly targeted by online bullies and virtually brutalized to no end. Part of my healing process is coming back and facing my fears. Not allowing myself to be a victim, ever again. So a guild where I can be accepted would be great. And make the most friends possible. Thank you.Birmon3 Jul 17
Jun 28 Looking for guild H or A Hey folks looking for a guild that has regular folks that like to grp up for random bgs etc. I will make a boosted balance druid. I also do dungeons, WQ's and all the pve stuff to get the toon into a good place for pvp. ThanksAberdonian1 Jun 28
Jun 18 [H] <Fated Succession> is recruiting! Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 7-11PST Sun 6-11PST Who we are: We are a longstanding(Formed in 2010) active guild(we have raids running 5/7 nights) with players on vent relaxing almost every night. Our community is very active and friendly. We are currently 2/7M and looking to push progression further in BRF. We are willing to do server transfers for gold provided you pass a trial. Who we want: We want solid players with knowledge of their class and a willingness to improve. All classes/specs are welcome. All raid spots are based on attendance/performance. Do we really want all classes/specs? Yes, since all raid spots are based on performance, you can outperform any of our raiders and expect a spot. However, we are low on the following specs and they will be considerably easier to find a spot than a class that we have 4 of already: All Hunters DPS Death Knights Windwalker Mistweaver All Shamans If you have any questions, I am willing to talk any time. To apply, contact an officer in game at: brookllyn#1355 Nikki#1862 Watuzzi#1119 or visit our forums at http://fatedsuccession.com/. ---- If you are less than interested in the progression raids, we have a second heroic clear(currently 6/7H) and a drunk normal run(lot's of fun) on Wednesday and Friday respectively(both at 7PST). Anyone is welcome to join these runs! We also welcome casual players that just love to have a fun community. We encourage anyone interested to show up for one of these two raids to get a feel for our community.Mystiee2 Jun 18
Jun 1 Valiant Vengeance vs Primarch Both 9/10... Nerfs to Gul'dan will speed up the process. I think VV will win this tier because they have had more time on Gul'dan but I think Primarch will win the next tier. Who knows though? Valiant Vengeance has some pretty good consistency. They were pretty mediocre in MoP and have grown into a very strong guild and Primarch has had a lot of inconsistency with player overturn and quitting.Emike14 Jun 1
May 31 Looking for active guild. Hello, Lived in Japan for last 6 years and moved back to States for personal situations with family. Had to leave my last guild; which was 3/10 M NH when i left. Have this character as main and 901 ilvl Guardian druid with 10/10 H experience. Looking for any active guild info. Thanks again.Warston0 May 31
May 28 Primarch cant clear raids w/o Viralrush? Hey Primarch, what's going on with final bosses? Was losing Viralrush what made it so you can't kill final bosses, Heyla and now Gul'dan? You guys raid 15 hours a week right??? Valiant Vengeance one shot every boss and cleared their raid in 3 hours last night. Here are some videos of their Mythic Gul'dan kills if you need pointers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKXVvfs2w94 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkpPDBFcADM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a95iijgexL4Emike1 May 28
May 25 Heart of the Wild seeking Healers and DPS Heart of the Wild *4/10 Heroic Nighthold* We are seeking skilled Healers and DPS 885 item level or higher to round out our core raid group to finish up Heroic NH and enter into ToS. What we need the most -Restoration Shaman -Mistweaver Monk What we need more of -Melee DPS (No Demon Hunters) -Ranged DPS (Casters) Raid times are Friday and Saturday from 6PM until 9PM server time. Whisper Oscuras, Aria, or Hidenbeef or feel free to send us in-game mail.Oscuras0 May 25
May 25 Candy Cam <3 WoD through selfies http://imgur.com/a/EKA7w Condensed the faves into an album <3Emdee69 May 25
May 25 Candy Cam: Jaw Breaker Edition http://imgur.com/CSKNcaD KappaRedwisp309 May 25
May 13 Mythic Gul'dan How many times has it been nerfed so far? Just curiousEmike0 May 13
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk7 May 13
May 2 Ruin-Korgath LF DPS M NH Hi, we are Ruin of Korgath. Currently 1/10 M (Chrono sub 10%) and 10/10 H NH, 4/7 M EN. We raid T/W/Th 7-10 Central. Ruin was established Jan 2005 and has consistently raided end game content since its inception. We have a great community of players who often come back time and time again to raid with us after RL breaks. We are looking for ALL DPS to fill key Mythic spots to progress further in NH and prepare for Tomb. Please go to Ruin-ds.com and click the About Ruin link to learn more, or add me on Bnet, CheryleG#1931. Thanks!Zaryssah4 May 2
May 1 Emike <3 Was nice running into you in Suramar the other day. You gotta admit that Meta jump to the top of the cave was great. #Globaled. Looking forward to running into the goon squad again ;] (In all seriousness, you are always fun to WPVP against)Wiñtêrz5 May 1
Apr 25 Horde PvP Guilds? titleBatimo1 Apr 25
Apr 25 Crushridge Anyone have any experience on that server? Heard any good things?Emike1 Apr 25
Apr 21 925 belt for sell I have a 925 belt for sell highest ilv you can get right now . [Gleaming Celestial Waistguard] waist 453 armor 2055 str or int 3082 stm 447 crt 914 hasteArknes2 Apr 21
Apr 7 Dumb DH for harder content Spring Break is here for me and I have a full week off in which I can devote time to WoW. I was wondering if any guilds will be doing any mythic content and if so would they be interested in allowing me to attend a couple raids over spring break, without leaving my current guild. I'm not interested in getting gear I just want to be able to be involved in content I may never have a chance to do again. If you would be interested in allowed me to do some content with you contact me at Bloodbow99@gmail.com today and any day after today @ my battle.net - Bloodbow#1806 Thank you for your time.Trakand0 Apr 7
Mar 29 <Valhalla Awaits> LF Raid members Hello Frostwolf-Vashj forums it is I an unknown but definitely stupid demon hunter. Today I'm here to talk about an issue my guild faces and that's people that want to raid. Recently Valhalla Awaits has lost a few of it's already small group of raiders (By small I mean we are now 4 strong) but we still wish to be able to experience the joys of doing raiding content as a guild community. We are not a very successful guild when it comes to raiding as one can tell from wowprogress or guildox. Some information on Valhalla Awaits: In late September- early November we experienced a 30 man guild schism. We have a rich amount of diversity in the guild and don't have anything wrong with any form of humor or the like. Acting GM and GM are really only active on the weekends. We are most active on Saturday and Sunday where we do anything from high keystones to rbgs to raiding. We aren't looking for anything specific to recruit we just want to add to our community people that want to raid and have a guild to call home. Currently we have: DPS: Fire Mage Arcane Mage Demon Hunter Tank: Protection Warrior Right now we raid either Saturday or Sunday from 5:30-9:00pm Realm. If you would be interested in joining a guild that would like to become something new and with many leadership roles open than Valhalla Awaits is the place for you. If you wish for more information talk with: Erazhul-Vashj Trakand-Vashj Serta-Frostwolf Zarahi-Frostwolf Bloodbow99@gmail.comTrakand2 Mar 29