Ghostlands and Kael'thas

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
Sep 5 LFG I've been active since vanilla and have primarily played my paladin. In this expansion, I currently have a 338 prot warrior but would like to main my lock. I'm looking for a casual guild for progression raiding and mythic dungeons. I'm free most evenings between 9-1 EST due to work and family.Kyjelly0 Sep 5
Sep 3 [A] <Justice> AOTC Raiding Guild LFM Justice is a no drama, alliance casual heroic raiding guild on the Ghostlands & Kael'thas PvE server. We've been around since wrath with most of our core leadership around since Vanilla & BC. We like to have fun, joke around and kill bosses. We don't have a strict attendance and totally understand life takes priority. For all of legion raid tiers we have received the AOTC chevo. We enjoy helping other guildies and striving to make everyone better as the game is best played with a good group people making progress. Raid Nights: Wednesday and Monday (Farm raid on Sunday) Times: 8:00PM Central to 10:30PM Central We also have a farm raid on Sunday where we will help fresh 110's, alts, friends and people that can't join us on Wednesday or Monday get loot. We enjoy helping people out, chillin' on Discord and have some peeps that like to get their Mythic+ and PvP on. We are working on building out a solid 20 player roster and hope this sounds like a guild you can come and have fun with! We are currently looking for: ---------------------------------------------------------- Shadow Priest with a Holy or Disc Offspec Warlock As a guild we use Discord. We pay for a guild subscriptions of Ask Mr. Robot, RaidBots & WarcraftLogs. Check our current progression https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kael-thas/Justice, you can check out or logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/228103 and we stream our raids at https://www.twitch.tv/ucswift if you want to see how we work. Please reach out to BattleTag Pitfall#1290 or Tannatax#1569 for more information, don't reply or PM\DM as I don't get notifications in a timely fashion.Oryon9 Sep 3
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 3 Old Members still around? Hello all. I used to play on Kael'Thas as a terrible rogue named Demonwolf during BC to either MoP or WoD. I was wondering if anyone from back then are alive and well. I miss the shenanigans that used to happen here.Sergals14 Sep 3
Aug 29 [A] 336 Mage LFG Frost Mage LFG I'm ilvl 336 Frost Mage. I'm changing it up a bit. not liking how my other character plays Raid Exp: TOS 9/9 Heroic (AOTC), 4/9 Mythic TOV 3/3 Heroic (AOTC), ABT 11/11 Heroic (AOTC), 5/11 Mythic of course mythics/mythic+ The following is what I am looking for in a guild: Requirements: - Active guild - mythic\mythic+, Normal/Heroic Progression, and I am hoping for some mythic raid progression. I can't stress the word 'Active' enough - Community - not just logging on for raids, but to do other stuff as well (goes back to the first point) - 2-3 days of raiding 2-3 days 7:30 ish-11:45pm CST. I do work during the week. - Available for trialing as long as you are alliance. - I use discord for comms during raids and mythic+ - I have all the addons required for raiding.Travagho0 Aug 29
Aug 21 10+ yr player looking for progression Guild currently reside on Ghostlands, Looking for my new home in BFA.  Mained rogue first few expansions, raided hardcore in Lichking....was second in progression on our realm at the time. From Draenor on all ive concentrated on is PVP, but i've decided (since real life allows me the time now) that i want to push PVE content with a good group in BFA. I have played wow for over a decade and consider myself a good player. I have 110 of every class....and have several favorites and havent decided what to main yet.  Progression is whats fun for me. I can tank, heal and dps. raid times for me tues/wed/thurs nights 7pm EST to whenever. Classes I can play: -priest (disc) -shaman (resto/ele) -dh (dps/tank) -dk (dps/tank) -monk (any spec) -warrior (dps/tank) -paladin (any spec) -mage (any spec) Looking for serious close-knit groups only and i'm more than happy to communicate on discord :)  BTAG: Dominate#1670Supra1 Aug 21
Aug 21 <OOB> is looking for you Hello everyone. <OOB> 5/11 M is looking for members and raiders. We raid Tues-Wed-Thurs from 7 - 10 pm CST and are on the Alliance side What we are looking for: Good raid attendance - We expect you to show up to at least 85% of raids and to let us know if you are going to miss raid so we can plan accordingly A good attitude - We do not tolerate toxic people nor people who can´t take responsibility for their actions. We will not call you out or yell at you but will instead whisp you with pointers, if you can´t handle that go to a different guild What we can provide you: A mature and stable guild - We have been around for 11 years, we survived long content droughts like SoO and know a thing or two about keeping things moving even in turbulent times Progression without toxicity - We know this is a game and try to keep it fun. We appreciate people´s time and commitment so we take raiding seriously but we never let it become toxic Friendly environment - We have a 0 tolerance for toxic people, we are not afraid to sacrifice a "good" player that is just not a good fit with the rest of the group No experience required - Some people are intimidated by raiding and mythic raiding in particular. We understand not everyone will be orange parsing all the fights and that raiding does have a learning curve. We are cool with that. If you are new to raiding we will help you become a better player as log as you let us help you. We are currently recruiting all specs and classes. We have a established core group but we are open to new recruits and we believe in people being able to earn a spot. If this sounds like something you might be interested please contact me at fikstor#1950 Thank youCruento1 Aug 21
Aug 16 [A] Experienced Player looking for Guild I've been an active player since right before Wrath. I am a damn good Mage, good Shaman Healer, a decent Bear tank, great Survival Hunter, learning Havoc DH and Feral Druid. I love playing wow after my kids go to bed (around 830 server). I have been playing solo for about 8 months when I left my friends guild to return to my original toons on the Alliance. I'd like a place to play where there are regular or back-up raids I can run, or somewhere I can join in Mythic+ for fun. Run past content for cheevos, or blab about the latest episode of Westworld or Expanse.Lintilla2 Aug 16
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Jul 31 House Lannister Guild LF more. HOUSE LANNISTER Ghostlands/Kael'thas RL family based guild (8yr old guild returning) LF more members to expand our reach over azeroth! We plan on being one of the top 10 guilds on the realm in bfa. Raid times will be Tues/Thurs 10pm EST to 1am EST RBG times will be Sunday night 10pm Contact Matrix ingame. Dominate#1670Matrix0 Jul 31
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 22 11/11M abt lf fri/sat raiding guild for bfa 940ilv tank/resto druidOjaý1 Jul 22
Jul 21 Gl&Kt Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 21 Lf active guild Just looking for an active guild thats raid times are either friday or saturday night due to me working graveyard shift. Hoping to find a casual group of people. If you think your guild matches up to what im looking for add me on bnet truecelt#1577Brine1 Jul 21
Jul 20 {H} So HoTS (no stress PvP/Raiding guild) 0 406 posts 1 sec ago So HoTS is a new formed guild on the Kael'thas server. Like many other guilds we are getting geared up and ready for the upcoming expansion. We just started out and we are leveling up some of our new toons. Our community started as a bunch of Heroes of the Storm enthusiasts. Then we discovered that we all share another love, WoW! We all enjoy raiding and structured PvP. By no means are we going to be hardcore raiding. We plan do be a no stress, enjoy each other company type raiding/pvp guild. We value social interaction and friendship over anything game wise. Below are a couple of traits that we want in our members. We also going to be participating in Mythic Dungeons. All kinds of players are welcome. From cafters, pvpers, raiders, achievement hunters, etc. • Prefer people looking to make friends. Adulting is hard. Making new friends while adulting is even harder. What's better than gaming with friends? Trying really hard to develop the community, so I really appreciate people who make an effort :). • Females welcome! That may seem like a given, but I want to make sure that we stress that we have many members who are married with kids, and don't care what sex you are. I know that the internet can be a !@#$ty place for women trying to find a team, so know this is a safe place for you to have fun. We already have a few in the group, so don’t be shy. • Consistency is key. The commitments aren’t set in stone yet, but I do ask that if you commit you show up. Life happens; we get that. The reason this is important is you need to remember that the other people in the group took time to be there. Don’t waste other people time by not showing up without a heads up :). • Must be willing to learn or teach. Like I said, personality is the most important to me so skill levels may be all over the place. If you're an experienced vet who wants to join, you have to be willing to be patient and share your knowledge with the team so we can all improve. Likewise, if you're a new player you must be willing to learn and try new things to improve. If you decided to join our group, you are welcome to play any of the other games that we participate in. So far we play HoTS, WoW, and Ark. For more information, please respond to this thread or contact me through Battle.net, Plague#1395. Be well.Reckfulness2 Jul 20
Jul 12 Looking for Raid Guild Greetings, I’m looking for a Horde Raid Guild, but first off an, introduction. I started playing WoW in 2004 during the open Beta. At launch I chose Silver Hand as my resident server for me and my Rogue for all of Vanilla and most of BC. During Vanilla I was a hardcore raider in the Guild ‘Silence’, I helped achieve Realm first on all of BWL and ran AQ40 extensively on test. Since then haven’t been involved in pushing content but instead playing in a more casual capacity, but still raiding when I can and trying to be the best at whatever role I happen to be playing at the time. What you should expect from me: I’m not an elitist. I’m open minded. I’m always trying to improve and push the envelope. I’m respectful, also own my mistakes and always open to criticism. And I will never just login for the raid, as I am always active and try to play as much as possible. What I want from you: a group that’s like minded, mature (I’m 34, but also a trickster), and dedicated. My schedule is as follows: I work three 12 hour shifts, 7pm-7am EST, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday as well as 7pm-3am every other Wednesday. I’m free to Raid anytime Thursday, Friday and Saturday as well as every other Wednesday. Best time of the day for me is in the evening I can be flexible. My main is my warrior, I also enjoy playing my Rogue and Paladin as well. I’m also comfortable as a tank. Please hit me up in game (calimaz00#1585)Ardias1 Jul 12
Jun 20 LF join a raid guild [A] 952 DH and Feral/Resto Druid Looking to join a semi hardcore raiding guild! Kind of tired PuG drama raid, would like to do maybe couple raid nights and relexing playing alts during the weekend! I was in one hardcore raiding guild but... it kind of dried me out! So.. this time when I got back.. I would like to do some raid but still want to just relax and do my own stuff!! I hope I can find one good guild to join!! Thanks!Beatrish2 Jun 20
Jun 9 [A] Knights Who Say Ni is Recruiting! Are you a raider who just can't make a 3 or 4 night a week progression schedule due to work or school? Staying up late and waking up early on weekdays just not working for you anymore? Well look no further, we want you! <The Knights Who Say Ni> on Kael'thas US Alliance side is looking to fill its ranks. Current Needs Tank: High (Looking for tank with mythic experience) Healers: Low (Looking for a Healer with a raid ready viable dps spec) RDPS: High (Priority for Lock/Hunter/Ele Shaman/Boomin) MDPS: High (Priority for Havoc DH) *Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat. Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 6/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression and to move forward into BFA. What we expect: We are looking for players who can fulfill their role while maintaining at least a 85% attendance. We understand weekend raiding will have conflicts, but we do expect notice from our players prior to missing raid so we can adjust accordingly. Raiders are expected to come to raid enchanter and gemmed correctly, with knowledge of their class mechanics. Low performers for a class or spec will be replaced if improvements are not made. Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday 1pm-4pm Central (server) Friday Optional Heroic/Alt Run 8pm-10pm Central (server) I am the guild and raid leader and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule could no longer maintain the raid schedule I was raiding previously. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid and progress. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up. Lukien#1938Lukaen27 Jun 9
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 21 LF Guild Looking to join a mature, laid back and social guild; I'm in my 30s so adult only is preferred. Wondering if there are any good guilds on Ghostlands or Kael'thas?Ulduk1 May 21
May 21 LF Mature established guild 955 dps warrior and 955 enh/resto shaman LF guild on Ghostlands. Currently looking for mature guild who raids but isn't hardcore.Magnifique1 May 21
May 21 looking for friendly guild Hello, I'm looking for a laid-back, drama free, casual guild for some of my alli characters. Leaders in my current guild had a falling out and a lot of people left and now it's pretty quiet. Thanks!Anniki2 May 21
May 19 @Manwë You need to L2tank. The Rogue died on Temporus because you weren't holding all the aggro.Niredan3 May 19
May 19 7/11mytic leader octane.We have experience in Mythic Antorus, Tomb, and Nighthold. We are currently forming our core roster. Raids are 8pm - 11pm EST. Tues/Thursday. Casual Players are always welcome , we are willing to help gear for future coreHeontew1 May 19
May 6 Recruiting players! Check it out! Hey there, need a guild for the passive bonus xp while leveling and free guild repairs? If you buy a guild standard you can drop it for even more xp while ya level. Just started back to WoW as Alliance ( ex glad horde druid in legion ) looking for more members to grind dungeons / pvp q's with while we work on getting 110 and our alts 110 before xpack. Easy leveling, lots of twinks / boa people, and once 110 we will stay active and works on preparing for the new xpack! Feel free to message my paladin Rawhps or hunter Ashe in game for any info! Currently accepting levelers and people of max level!Hpss0 May 6
May 4 OOB 11 year old raiding guild is recruiting About Us <OOB> was formed in November 2006 and has been raiding on Kael'thas since level 60 Molten Core. We have survived many summers and stale content syndromes. Although we strive to reach high levels of progression, our goal is to do so on a limited raiding schedule (9 hours/week). Raids: Tues, Wed, Thurs 7:00-10:00 PM CST We are currently looking for: DPS any class Rogue High Hunter High DPS with Tank off speck DPS with Healing off speck All exceptional players of any class will be considered as we know our needs can change at any time. The most important things that we look for in our members are: Commitment - raiding only works if everyone is honestly committed to showing up to all raids. You have to commit to all of our three raiding days and show up at least 85% of the time. If you are looking for a long term home to raid with please add me btag listed below You can contact - Geo#1668Geomas9 May 4
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
Apr 3 [H] <Menagerie of Mayhem> is recruiting! TL;DR version - Tired of LFR? Frustrated being denied for raids or kicked without reason on group finder? Looking to raid with people who want to work together and grow as a team? <Menagerie of Mayhem> is looking to start a raid team with people of the same goals. Raid times will be Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm to 9pm eastern. Currently accepting all classes/roles. We are also accepting casual/new/returning players who just want to have a place to hang out and have fun. Here’s a little more about us - The guild was originally formed back in Vanilla. In our prime, we had 2 successful raid teams and were in the top 10 for progression on the server. Life happens and our halls have been empty for awhile except for a handful of us. The time has come that we are interested in building new friendships. We are a family friendly guild. Yes…we want you and your 8 year old. We do our best to keep guild chat in guideline with that…although we won’t promise the occasional 4 letter word might happen. We are not elitists or hardcore. We are looking for good people to have good times with. Let’s make MoM great again! If you’re interested please contact me using battletag - Raneekins#1547 or Co-GM - Thunder#1526Ranee0 Apr 3
Mar 25 Guild Recruitment [A] HoldMyBeerNWatchThis is a friendly guild looking for more members for our raid team. We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs from 8pm - 11pm CST. We are currently looking for healers, and RDPS. We still welcome all that would like to come and have fun. We're 11/11 Heroic Antorus, Burning Throne. Add Jilliebeans#1524 or Kevin#13221 We're here to have fun!Jilliebean0 Mar 25
Mar 18 [H] <Land of Our Fathers> is recruiting <Land of Our Fathers> is a Horde based guild that is looking to grow so that we can better assist our members in achieving their goals. The number one most important thing to us as guild members and people who really enjoy playing WoW is to build our community. Our vision is to try and achieve a community where all are welcome. We have a good core of players who are knowledgeable in many aspects of the game and are always willing to help others or welcome advice on how to get better. Now that you know what we are, let me make very clear what we are not: -We are not going to judge you on who you are and will also not tolerate our member’s being harassed or discriminated again for any reason what so ever. -We are not into drama, at all. Our guild will probably require you to have some thick skin as many a perverted joke has been cracked and a joking insult passed along. We are light hearted and that’s what binds us together. Knowing that in the end we are all friends even if this is just in this game we all love. I know that this can be a fine line given the first statement in this section but we believe there is a balance that can be maintained and will actively work to maintain that balance. -We are not a hardcore or even intermediate raiding guild. Our goals with raiding is to experience the current content and lore that comes with it and to gear up so that we can work on the next tier when it is released and then do it again. -We are not elitists. We understand that we all had to start somewhere and that you may just be starting to understand how to best maximize your character or you may not even care and we aren’t here to judge you about that. On the flip side please be able to take friendly advice when it is given. Now that you have read all that we understand that these next few months in the build up to Battle for Azeroth are going to be a huge time of transition and in the end none of the gear that is obtained now will make a difference then. So, with that in mind we still want to run Mythic+, PvP and casual raiding for the experience and for the sense of community it will bring. I promise as a representative that if you come spend time with us we will do our very best to help you achieve what you want to but please don’t try to change us or who we are. If after all that you are still interested please look me up using battletag FareEnuff#1975 and we can talk.Segrorror0 Mar 18
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal3 Feb 25
Feb 23 lf guild 11/11 h https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/31458892Heontew0 Feb 23
Feb 14 MUZZLE: I want to apologize Dear Muzzle I want to apologize for my inadcuate behaviour. Please unblock me so I can do so. I really want to restar our friendship and I promise this wont' happen again. Also if this is against the rules or something please tell me but do not ban me direclty.I can not think of another way to comuniocate with this person since he has blocked me. Thank you Frankie's new accZaramei3 Feb 14
Feb 8 [A] Guild Name Here - chillest of the chill This is an alt. Alts are for when you get bored on your main. I'm bored. In fact, I've got 4 alts that I geared up to ~900 (pre-Argus) without ever stepping foot in a raid (besides LFR) or mythic keystone dungeon, so you could say I've been pretty bored for awhile. About Me My main is a mage named Omegazor from Ghostlands, although Omegazor on Kael'thas is mine as well, 'cept he's horde. I returned to WoW about a year ago after being away many years. My son went off to his first year in college and I found that I had some time to kill and thought I might just pop into WoW just to see how it's changed over the years. Had no intention of staying, or even liking it. Turned out I loved it and I've been here ever since. Back in Wrath I had a heck of time trying to find groups, so I decided to tank on my paladin, which got me into a lot of groups. A LOT OF GROUPS. The trouble was, once you slide into that role it's hard to get out. I never got a chance to do much on any of my other toons, so when I came back a year ago I decided to just play one character, my favorite character, my mage Omegazor. Omega has had a great time in Legion where he's met and played with a ton of great people. However, as is often the case in WoW, when you hook up with a group of people who's method of operation and ambitions aren't quite aligned, eventually there is a parting of ways. Omega wasn't really raid ready until just before Nighthold, which I raided up to 8/10H with a guild comprised of friendly but serious folks where I found myself consistently on bottom in terms of DPS, and quite frankly never felt comfortable as I always worried I was holding them back. When my son came home for Spring Break I missed 2 weeks of raiding, and when he went back I just didn't feel like going back to all that pressure. Instead I joined a different guild that was 3/10H, and in this guild I found myself consistently in the top for DPS, and my second week with them they went from 3/10H to 7/10H. This group was a lot more laid back where fun was a priority over progression. Kinda, sorta. When it came to downing Gul'dan a string of unfortunate events befell the group and tensions got high when we struggled week after week. It uncovered the differences in ambition and approach that had lingered just below the surface the entire time. We eventually got Gul'dan down, technically ahead of the curve, but far behind the curve of active raiding guilds. The fissures Gul'dan opened in our group couldn't be healed and the threat of Kil'jaeden proved too heavy a burden to bear. Opening week of ToS there were but a handful left, and with several in the group being vehemently against pugging for progression, Omega set off in search of a new home. A splinter cell of players who fled that last guild formed a new one, and for awhile it held promise, but not much every materialized and it wasn't long before they too fell to the relentless onslaught of Legion. Omega went from 10/10H Nighthold to his current record of 1/9N 0/10H ToS.Docjones7 Feb 8
Jan 29 [H] <Spellbound> Recruiting (2 Nights/Week) Spellbound is recruiting for Antorus, the Burning Throne & the Battle of Azeroth. We are a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We are players who like to push content in just 6 hours a week. If you want a more casual raiding environment, then the weekend team would be right for you. Raid Times: Weekday Team: Tues/Thurs 7pm - 10pm CST Weekend Team: Fri/Sat 8pm – 11pm CST Progression: 11/11H, 11/11N ABT- Weekday 6/11H, 11/11N ABT- Weekend 9/9H, 9/9N ToS Recruitment Needs (Preferred): Weekday Team: Heals (Paladin / Shaman) Dps (Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Rogue, Elemental Shaman, Warrior) Weekend Team: Heals (Non Druid) Dps (Hunter, Mage, Shadow Priest, Rogue, Warlock, Warrior) If your class or spec is not listed above, we still would considered in joining the team. We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord. If you are not into raiding but enjoy running Mythic+ Dungeons, completing Transmog sets, PvP farming pets, or leveling alts, we do that too. If you are interested please add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or Weekend Raid Leader: Ewok#11443 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.Clytia3 Jan 29
Jan 29 [H]<Rehab> is recruiting! <Rehab> Kael'thas/Ghostlands Horde Guild Sundays and Tuesdays Wednesday for Normal 8 PM to 12AM CST Currently Recruiting for our Core Raiding Group: DPS Healer Off-Tank (who can show up 90% of the time) We are a 2 night raiding guild. Many of us are adults with families and full time jobs. We expect ALL Core Raiders to research encounters for raids before hand and to speak up when confused about boss/mob mechanics so we can maximize raid time with more pulls on bosses. There are 8 raids in a month and we expect our Core Raiders to attend 80% of those raids. (6/8 a month) We start raid invites ~7:45-7:55 and expect raiders to have flasks/food ready for pulls @ 8:10 PM CST. I also expect our Core Raiders to be ilvl 910+ as we move into progression. We also encourage non-raiders to apply and hang out as well! Raid spots are earned and kept by attendance and raid performance. If you show up consistently, execute your role and do enough damage then you'll never be sat. We are a pretty easy going group who are looking for dedicated players to do well at their classes and are looking for a stable raiding environment. On our off nights we enjoy running mythic + dungeons, farming materials for the guild bank, leveling alts, recruiting and hanging out in Discord. Our goal is to clear the most current heroic/mythic raid as quickly as possible under a 2 day per week schedule. We are a competitive bunch looking to always improve and tweak in order to achieve our goal of clearing content while it's current. We want to progress on a limited schedule and have fun while doing it! Current Progression: Tomb of Sargeras Normal: 9/9 Heroic: 9/9 Mythic: 1/9 Antorus Normal: 11/11 Heroic: 11/11 Mythic: 1/11 TO JOIN CONTACT: Aitris-Kael'thas OR Rhint-Kael'thas SpudlyJr-Kael'thas Prizefight - Ghostlands APPLY HERE: rehab.wowlaunch.com The Application form is on the right of the website. We look forward to hearing from you soon! <Rehab> The first step is admitting you have a problem.Prizefight15 Jan 29
Jan 19 Enchanted Thorium Breastplate I am looking for a blacksmith who has the pattern for http://www.wowhead.com/item=12618/enchanted-thorium-breastplate I have tried trade but have had no luck. Thanks!Beatific2 Jan 19
Jan 10 Alliance Discord: PvE/PvP/Fun Events ~~~~~~~~~~ https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg ~~~~~~~~~~ Join one of the LARGEST and Most ACTIVE WoW Discord servers today & join Thousands of others! ANYONE CAN JOIN! https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Why do we use Discord?* All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Voice chat that doesn't slow down your game. Designed for use while gaming, Discord has minimal impact on your CPU. Your game's performance won't be affected in the slightest. Text chat designed to share images, videos, and links from your desktop or phone. Encrypted IP, so NO DDOSing can occur. *What do we offer in our server?* +Raiding (Normal, Heroic) +Dungeons (Normal, Heroic, Mythic+, Transmog runs) +World PvP (Small to Large scale, Assassin/Gank Squads, City Defense/Offense) +Rated (BG, Arena) +Random BGs +FUN Events (Transmog Contest, Races, Karoke, Drunk nights 18+, etc) +Discord Dungeons (game inside Discord) +Earn levels and points in Discord to spend on Roles +Music Bots and Socialization with other Gamers https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Can I become an Officer in your Discord?* Of course! We have a very organized structure/ranking system in Discord that covers it all. You can even progress futher than Officer rank if you are dedicated to the community. *Rules?* Located in the #information channel. It's pretty simple and self explanatory. Just don't troll and you should be fine <3 *Questions?* Just ask in the #help-support channel and someone will be with you asap! Thanks for considering us for your WoW needs. https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg -Cadigan & Deathology, Presidents of the RageQuit community, Owners of The Alliance Empire in 30+ guilds on WoW.Cadogans0 Jan 10
Jan 9 What If I Told You You're the best! http://enemylol.ytmnd.com/Specialfredd1 Jan 9
Dec 2 [H] <BLHH> 2/11H Ant Recruiting DPS! Best Lil Horde House is a progression raiding guild with an emphasis on keeping it light and having fun while raiding. We're currently looking to add DPS to our raid team. Raid times are 6:30-9:30 Central on Tuesday and Thursday nights. We use Discord for voice comms. We're looking for people that want to have a raiding guild to call home. If you're looking for a good stable raiding environment, you came to the right place. We've been raiding on Ghostlands and now Kael'thas steadily since the end of WotLK. We are consistently top 5 horde in every raid tier, most of the time top 3. I've seen other guilds come and go, but this guild has remained and never missed a raid tier since we started. We are semi-casual but we ask that you can handle your class well. We are willing to help along / train newer people that haven’t raided as much as long as you are willing to put in the work to learn and practice to get better. We’re not elitist, but at the end of the day, if you want to kill certain bosses it’s just simple math, you need a specific amount of DPS to kill things. If you're interested or just have questions, feel free to add my tag #Tiberyon1915 or the GM Howsitgonabe#1808. Look forward to hearing from you :)Tso2 Dec 2
Nov 17 Experience player looking for guild I've been an active player since the end of vanilla, very active in Wrath, quit during Cata because I had a son. Returned in MoP played with the remnants of my own guild until halfway through WoD when I started horde toons in my friends active guild on Duskwood. When I saw the trailer for BfA I longed to play Alliance again, where my heart for the game is. I have leveled my mage to 110 working on my Resto Shaman now, my BM Hunter next, I also have a Guardian Druid at 90 I can level or a Disc Priest at 90 for quick level ups. I am a single father of 2 that really only plays in the evenings till 12a EST. And on a day off during the week. If there is raiding involved I can be reliable after 9pm when the kids are in bed. I am very experienced and WoW is my relaxation after a long day at work.Lintilla0 Nov 17
Nov 9 [A] <Visceral> 9/9H ToS LFM for Antorus <Visceral> -Alliance - (Kael'thas/Ghostlands) Raid time: Friday/Saturday 7-10PM CST -- Sunday 6-9PMCST Progression: 7/7HEN - 3/3HToV - 10/10HNH - 9/9 HToS Looking for: DPS (full on Hunters) - Heals - Tank (with DPS OS) but all interested players will be considered. Contact: Yolandaa - (Emmy#1955) Embër - (Honeybadger#1897) or reply to this post. Voice: Discord Visceral is a guild with a solid core of friendly raiders looking to expand our roster. Our goals are to provide a fun raiding environment that strives to be a little more than casual but something less than the stresses of hardcore raiding. We like to have fun, get bosses down and never miss an AotC. We also co-ordinate guild M10+ dungeons every week (or whatever the relevant cap is for the time) so you don't have to pug them! Other possible relevant interests: - Until Antorus comes out we are just doing quick Friday AP/WF clears of HToS - We complete meta achievements for raids when we get content on farm. - We will be doing a 2nd casual/alt run 1 night a week for Antorus. The age requirement for raiding is 18+ as we are all adults and our Discord antics can be R rated. We are alt-friendly so if you have a main that raids on Tues/Weds/Thurs but would like to gear/raid on an alt as well you are in good company! We only have one guild rule: Don't be a jerk. If this sounds like somewhere you would like to try, please contact via bnet or we are always happy to chat in Discord.Yolandaa1 Nov 9
Nov 2 [H] <Timewalkers> Recruiting DPS <Timewalkers> is now recruiting all dps, and possibly a healer or two. We are a laid back casual guild that is mostly active on raid days and some on the weekends. We are looking for dps to help round out our raid team, and maybe a healer or two depending on the size of the raid team once recruitment is completed. We are currently 9/9 Normal and 3/9 Heroic. Our raid days are Tuesday/Wednesday 8:00 PM - 10:30 PM Server time. Feel free to add Shar#1184 for more info or an invite.Aliisza1 Nov 2
Oct 17 <The Kitten Club>[H] Looking for more! <The Kitten Club> Is a brand new guild on the Kael'Thas/Ghostlands server and we're looking for members to bolster our ranks! What are we looking for exactly? We are looking for laid back individuals looking to just chill and enjoy casual PvE content. My personal focus has always been on PvE however I wouldn't mind letting some people take over/start some Arena or other PvP activities within the guild themselves. All in all I just wanna create a nice community where people can just kick back and enjoy World of Warcraft without the stress of having to try hard or "keep up" with high level players. We accept anyone, all levels are permitted, alts are allowed. As of right now we have JUST formed so our member count is low but I'm looking forward to growing and hopefully anyone else who is looking to join doesn't mind a bit of a slow start. If there's any questions or concerns you can reach me in game during the evening or here on the forums, I'll make sure to check this post throughout the day. You can also reach me on BNet at Phøenix#11859. If you can't copy and paste that to make the O hold alt and press 0248 While raid days haven't been decided upon yet, times will be in the evening around 6-9PST (TBD) As we grow and expand and more people join us I'll work on fine tuning days and times and I'll also open a Discord server. Come join us while we grow! The world could always use more Kittens!Valtira2 Oct 17
Oct 17 [H] <CRUSH> Getting ready for Antorus! **Is your server just not the best fit for you? Come to Area 52 for a great raiding core and guild that invests in great players and welcomes people from wherever they come from!** Name: CRUSH Server: Area52 - US - EST - Horde 9/9H TOS Getting ready for Antorus & want to move into Mythic Tuesday/Wednesday/Thurs - Raiding 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST ====Current Needs==== H Pally, Disc & Shadow Priest, Any Ranged dps (mage, hunter, warlock, etc) ====Who We Are We are a group comprised of many long standing raiders combined with other players who are new to raiding or the game. Our group has many veteran Area 52 members along with others who transferred here because of the high pop. We are very focused on progression and end-game raiding, while knowing and maintaining a healthy balance of fun, focus and building a solid core. Our members are very active and generally always on discord voice chat enjoying our great social atmosphere among a mature group. Our goal is to have fun while killing the baddies and grabbing our loot! We are built on a very solid core of players and looking to increase our ranks of like-minded people who are seeking the same. We do alot of other things together such as old raids, Mythic+, achievement runs, etc. We are a mature, adult, 18+ guild. If this sounds like you, if you are looking for a first or new home, or if you are just looking for a great atmosphere...give us a shout! ====What we are looking for and how to join Raider status does require good attendance, raid awareness and preparedness, patient, mature, and are looking to progress with the guild and become a true member of our community and crazy family. We are looking for people who can have fun yet are competitive and patient to progress and learn new fights. We don't do drama (all adults here), no yelling at each other or stressing over stupid situations. We are not a super hardcore raiding guild but are definitely competitive. We are not children but we do have plenty of adult humor. We are a slightly dysfunctional, fun, crazy, focused and always ready to jump in and kill the bad guys. Our officers can be reached at GM: Kynzi Recruiting Officer: Wunhunglöw Officers: Healinghoofs, Narina, DemonhellKynzi0 Oct 17
Sep 14, 2017 Looking for active guild on Ghostlands. Looking for a family oriented (mostly clean Gchat i have kids who play with/around me). Looking for like minded/helpful people only because that's how i play, helping when i can and how i can. Enjoy all forms of WoW, mostly PVE but do enjoy PVP from time to time. I run alot of LFR Raids, run Mythics/+ when i can.Shamura4 Sep 14, 2017
Sep 14, 2017 Looking for a guild A friendly guild. I am a decent raider but my guild seems very inactive. This game is very lonely without a good guild to chill with. Feel free to add me in game.Bowser1 Sep 14, 2017