Ghostlands and Kael'thas

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
Dec 6 OOB 11 year old raiding guild is recruiting About Us <OOB> was formed in November 2006 and has been raiding on Kael'thas since level 60 Molten Core. We have survived many summers and stale content syndromes. Although we strive to reach high levels of progression, our goal is to do so on a limited raiding schedule (9 hours/week). Raids: Tues, Wed, Thurs 7:00-10:00 PM CST We are currently looking for: DPS any class Rogue High Hunter High DPS with Tank off speck DPS with Healing off speck All exceptional players of any class will be considered as we know our needs can change at any time. The most important things that we look for in our members are: Commitment - raiding only works if everyone is honestly committed to showing up to all raids. You have to commit to all of our three raiding days and show up at least 85% of the time. If you are looking for a long term home to raid with please add me btag listed below You can contact - Geo#1668Geomas6 Dec 6
Dec 4 [A] Knights Who Say Ni is Recruiting! Are you a raider who just can't make those 3 or 4 night a week progression schedule due to work or school? Staying up late and waking up early on weekdays just not working for you anymore? Does your ***** of a ex-wife have your kids on the weekend and its the only time you can do what ever you wish? Well look no further, we want you! <The Knights Who Say Ni> on Kael'thas US Alliance side is looking to fill its ranks. Current Needs Tank: Medium (Looking for a full time tank for Antorus) Healers: High (Looking for a full time holy paladin and disc priest) RDPS: Low (Currently all specs are open, but none are priority) MDPS: Low (No particular preference) *Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit us up and lets chat. Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Current we are 5/9 Mythic ToS, and are currently looking to bolster our roster for mythic progression. Jump in now and earn your spot now. Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday 1pm-4pm Central (server) I am the guild/raid lead and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule was forced to play a more casually. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up. Lukien#1938Lukaen20 Dec 4
Dec 2 [H] <BLHH> 2/11H Ant Recruiting DPS! Best Lil Horde House is a progression raiding guild with an emphasis on keeping it light and having fun while raiding. We're currently looking to add DPS to our raid team. Raid times are 6:30-9:30 Central on Tuesday and Thursday nights. We use Discord for voice comms. We're looking for people that want to have a raiding guild to call home. If you're looking for a good stable raiding environment, you came to the right place. We've been raiding on Ghostlands and now Kael'thas steadily since the end of WotLK. We are consistently top 5 horde in every raid tier, most of the time top 3. I've seen other guilds come and go, but this guild has remained and never missed a raid tier since we started. We are semi-casual but we ask that you can handle your class well. We are willing to help along / train newer people that haven’t raided as much as long as you are willing to put in the work to learn and practice to get better. We’re not elitist, but at the end of the day, if you want to kill certain bosses it’s just simple math, you need a specific amount of DPS to kill things. If you're interested or just have questions, feel free to add my tag #Tiberyon1915 or the GM Howsitgonabe#1808. Look forward to hearing from you :)Tso2 Dec 2
Nov 21 [H]<Rehab> is recruiting! <Rehab> Kael'thas/Ghostlands Horde Guild Sundays and Tuesdays Wednesday for Normal 8 PM to 12AM CST Currently Recruiting for our Core Raiding Group: DPS Healer Off-Tank (who can show up 90% of the time) We are a 2 night raiding guild. Many of us are adults with families and full time jobs. We expect ALL Core Raiders to research encounters for raids before hand and to speak up when confused about boss/mob mechanics so we can maximize raid time with more pulls on bosses. There are 8 raids in a month and we expect our Core Raiders to attend 80% of those raids. (6/8 a month) We start raid invites ~7:45-7:55 and expect raiders to have flasks/food ready for pulls @ 8:10 PM CST. I also expect our Core Raiders to be ilvl 910+ as we move into progression. We also encourage non-raiders to apply and hang out as well! Raid spots are earned and kept by attendance and raid performance. If you show up consistently, execute your role and do enough damage then you'll never be sat. We are a pretty easy going group who are looking for dedicated players to do well at their classes and are looking for a stable raiding environment. On our off nights we enjoy running mythic + dungeons, farming materials for the guild bank, leveling alts, recruiting and hanging out in Discord. Our goal is to clear the most current heroic/mythic raid as quickly as possible under a 2 day per week schedule. We are a competitive bunch looking to always improve and tweak in order to achieve our goal of clearing content while it's current. We want to progress on a limited schedule and have fun while doing it! Current Progression: Tomb of Sargeras Normal: 9/9 Heroic: 9/9 Mythic: 0/9 TO JOIN CONTACT: Aitris-Kael'thas OR Rhint-Kael'thas SpudlyJr-Kael'thas Prizefight - Ghostlands APPLY HERE: rehab.wowlaunch.com The Application form is on the right of the website. We look forward to hearing from you soon! <Rehab> The first step is admitting you have a problem.Prizefight12 Nov 21
Nov 17 Experience player looking for guild I've been an active player since the end of vanilla, very active in Wrath, quit during Cata because I had a son. Returned in MoP played with the remnants of my own guild until halfway through WoD when I started horde toons in my friends active guild on Duskwood. When I saw the trailer for BfA I longed to play Alliance again, where my heart for the game is. I have leveled my mage to 110 working on my Resto Shaman now, my BM Hunter next, I also have a Guardian Druid at 90 I can level or a Disc Priest at 90 for quick level ups. I am a single father of 2 that really only plays in the evenings till 12a EST. And on a day off during the week. If there is raiding involved I can be reliable after 9pm when the kids are in bed. I am very experienced and WoW is my relaxation after a long day at work.Lintilla0 Nov 17
Nov 9 [A] <Visceral> 9/9H ToS LFM for Antorus <Visceral> -Alliance - (Kael'thas/Ghostlands) Raid time: Friday/Saturday 7-10PM CST -- Sunday 6-9PMCST Progression: 7/7HEN - 3/3HToV - 10/10HNH - 9/9 HToS Looking for: DPS (full on Hunters) - Heals - Tank (with DPS OS) but all interested players will be considered. Contact: Yolandaa - (Emmy#1955) Embër - (Honeybadger#1897) or reply to this post. Voice: Discord Visceral is a guild with a solid core of friendly raiders looking to expand our roster. Our goals are to provide a fun raiding environment that strives to be a little more than casual but something less than the stresses of hardcore raiding. We like to have fun, get bosses down and never miss an AotC. We also co-ordinate guild M10+ dungeons every week (or whatever the relevant cap is for the time) so you don't have to pug them! Other possible relevant interests: - Until Antorus comes out we are just doing quick Friday AP/WF clears of HToS - We complete meta achievements for raids when we get content on farm. - We will be doing a 2nd casual/alt run 1 night a week for Antorus. The age requirement for raiding is 18+ as we are all adults and our Discord antics can be R rated. We are alt-friendly so if you have a main that raids on Tues/Weds/Thurs but would like to gear/raid on an alt as well you are in good company! We only have one guild rule: Don't be a jerk. If this sounds like somewhere you would like to try, please contact via bnet or we are always happy to chat in Discord.Yolandaa1 Nov 9
Nov 4 [H] <Spellbound> Recruiting (2 Nights/Week) Spellbound is recruiting for Antorus, the Burning Throne & the Battle of Azeroth. We are a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We are players who like to push content in just 6 hours a week. Raid Times: Weekday Team: Tues/Thurs 7pm - 10pm CST Weekend Team: Fri/Sat 8pm – 11pm CST Progression: 9/9H, 9/9N ToS Recruitment Needs (Preferred): Weekday Team: Heals (Druid & Shaman) Dps (Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Rogue, Elemental Shaman) Weekend Team: Heals (Non Druid) Dps (Hunter, Shadow Priest, Rogue, Warrior) If your class or spec is not listed above, we still would like you to join. We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord. If you are not into raiding but enjoy running Mythic+ Dungeons, completing Transmog sets, PvP farming pets, or leveling alts, we do that too. If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add our Battle Tags: Bentz#11930 or Weekend Raid Leader: Ewok#11443 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.Clytia2 Nov 4
Nov 2 [H] <Timewalkers> Recruiting DPS <Timewalkers> is now recruiting all dps, and possibly a healer or two. We are a laid back casual guild that is mostly active on raid days and some on the weekends. We are looking for dps to help round out our raid team, and maybe a healer or two depending on the size of the raid team once recruitment is completed. We are currently 9/9 Normal and 3/9 Heroic. Our raid days are Tuesday/Wednesday 8:00 PM - 10:30 PM Server time. Feel free to add Shar#1184 for more info or an invite.Aliisza1 Nov 2
Oct 17 <The Kitten Club>[H] Looking for more! <The Kitten Club> Is a brand new guild on the Kael'Thas/Ghostlands server and we're looking for members to bolster our ranks! What are we looking for exactly? We are looking for laid back individuals looking to just chill and enjoy casual PvE content. My personal focus has always been on PvE however I wouldn't mind letting some people take over/start some Arena or other PvP activities within the guild themselves. All in all I just wanna create a nice community where people can just kick back and enjoy World of Warcraft without the stress of having to try hard or "keep up" with high level players. We accept anyone, all levels are permitted, alts are allowed. As of right now we have JUST formed so our member count is low but I'm looking forward to growing and hopefully anyone else who is looking to join doesn't mind a bit of a slow start. If there's any questions or concerns you can reach me in game during the evening or here on the forums, I'll make sure to check this post throughout the day. You can also reach me on BNet at Phøenix#11859. If you can't copy and paste that to make the O hold alt and press 0248 While raid days haven't been decided upon yet, times will be in the evening around 6-9PST (TBD) As we grow and expand and more people join us I'll work on fine tuning days and times and I'll also open a Discord server. Come join us while we grow! The world could always use more Kittens!Valtira2 Oct 17
Oct 17 [H] <CRUSH> Getting ready for Antorus! **Is your server just not the best fit for you? Come to Area 52 for a great raiding core and guild that invests in great players and welcomes people from wherever they come from!** Name: CRUSH Server: Area52 - US - EST - Horde 9/9H TOS Getting ready for Antorus & want to move into Mythic Tuesday/Wednesday/Thurs - Raiding 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST ====Current Needs==== H Pally, Disc & Shadow Priest, Any Ranged dps (mage, hunter, warlock, etc) ====Who We Are We are a group comprised of many long standing raiders combined with other players who are new to raiding or the game. Our group has many veteran Area 52 members along with others who transferred here because of the high pop. We are very focused on progression and end-game raiding, while knowing and maintaining a healthy balance of fun, focus and building a solid core. Our members are very active and generally always on discord voice chat enjoying our great social atmosphere among a mature group. Our goal is to have fun while killing the baddies and grabbing our loot! We are built on a very solid core of players and looking to increase our ranks of like-minded people who are seeking the same. We do alot of other things together such as old raids, Mythic+, achievement runs, etc. We are a mature, adult, 18+ guild. If this sounds like you, if you are looking for a first or new home, or if you are just looking for a great atmosphere...give us a shout! ====What we are looking for and how to join Raider status does require good attendance, raid awareness and preparedness, patient, mature, and are looking to progress with the guild and become a true member of our community and crazy family. We are looking for people who can have fun yet are competitive and patient to progress and learn new fights. We don't do drama (all adults here), no yelling at each other or stressing over stupid situations. We are not a super hardcore raiding guild but are definitely competitive. We are not children but we do have plenty of adult humor. We are a slightly dysfunctional, fun, crazy, focused and always ready to jump in and kill the bad guys. Our officers can be reached at GM: Kynzi Recruiting Officer: Wunhunglöw Officers: Healinghoofs, Narina, DemonhellKynzi0 Oct 17
Oct 5 [A] <Justice> a heroic raiding guild LFM! Justice is a no drama, alliance casual heroic raiding guild on the Ghostlands & Kael'thas PvE server. We've been around since wrath with most of our core leadership around since Vanilla & BC. We like to have fun, joke around and kill bosses. We don't have a strict attendance or loot system. For the last few tiers we have received our AOTC's and easily place within the Top 20 guilds according to WoW Progress. Raid Nights: Wednesday and Monday Times: 8:30PM Central to 10:30PM Central Current Progression: 9/9 H-ToS We also have a farm raid on Sunday where we will help fresh 110's, alts, friends and people that can't join us on Wednesday or Monday get loot. We enjoy helping people out, chillin' on Discord and have some peeps that like to get their Mythic+ and PvP on. We are working on building out our 20 man roster and hope this sounds like a guild you can come and have fun with! We are currently looking for: ---------------------------------------------------------- Mistweaver Monk with a Windwalker Offpsec Elemental Shaman or Mage As a guild we use Discord. We pay for a guild subscriptions of Ask Mr. Robot, RaidBots & WarcraftLogs. Check our current progression https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kael-thas/Justice, you can check out or logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/228103 and we stream our raids at https://www.twitch.tv/ucswift if you want to see how we work. Please reach out to BattleTag Pitfall#1290 or Tannatax#1569 for more information!Oryon1 Oct 5
Sep 14 Looking for active guild on Ghostlands. Looking for a family oriented (mostly clean Gchat i have kids who play with/around me). Looking for like minded/helpful people only because that's how i play, helping when i can and how i can. Enjoy all forms of WoW, mostly PVE but do enjoy PVP from time to time. I run alot of LFR Raids, run Mythics/+ when i can.Shamura4 Sep 14
Sep 14 Looking for a guild A friendly guild. I am a decent raider but my guild seems very inactive. This game is very lonely without a good guild to chill with. Feel free to add me in game.Bowser1 Sep 14
Sep 14 Mage LF PVE-Focused Guild Hey everyone, I am a Frost mage looking for a guild that does raids, mythic+, dungeons, and other PVE content. My ilvl is between 905-910, depending on gear optimization/talents. For raids, I am available weekdays between 7:30pm and 12am Central time, and at any point during the weekends. Thank you.Lottie3 Sep 14
Sep 8 [H] <The Unsullied> Heroic Raiding Guild LFM! We are currently looking for new and active members. Raid nights are 8pm-10pm CST on Thursdays and Mondays. we have a very active pool of members willing to help gear out people that need it. Members are allowed to keep their members lol. Currently the leaders have 4/9 h ToS and one member has Mythic ToS experience who will be our Raid lead. for more info please add TheGodfather#1432 or Mybell81#1554Leggomyaggrö0 Sep 8
Sep 7 LF AoTC Hey all, My name is Haeven and I am looking to achieve AoTC. I was going to get it with my guild but my raiding schedule has changed. I am a ilvl 930 healer and I have a soak. I am not looking for a new guild, I am looking for a guild that will take me on as a healer without formally joining their guild (I like mine). My current guild is 8/9H so I know all mechanics and everything. I am looking for a Daytime raiding guild. Thanks!Hâeven0 Sep 7
Sep 2 LF friendly active guild Myself and my brother recently returned to WoW after a very long time away and are leveling various characters to 110 right now. We are looking for people to quest, dungeon and MAYBE PvP and Raid with. We are both very busy professionals with families but can make time for a light to mid-light raiding commitment once we get geared. The emphasis here is FRIENDLY, ACTIVE and GOOD guild with good leadership and good people. Every guild has drama but the leadership should be able to keep it mostly at bay. Thanks for reading this and look me up either here or in-game.Acronym1 Sep 2
Aug 30 [A] Guild Name Here - chillest of the chill This is an alt. Alts are for when you get bored on your main. I'm bored. In fact, I've got 4 alts that I geared up to ~900 (pre-Argus) without ever stepping foot in a raid (besides LFR) or mythic keystone dungeon, so you could say I've been pretty bored for awhile. About Me My main is a mage named Omegazor from Ghostlands, although Omegazor on Kael'thas is mine as well, 'cept he's horde. I returned to WoW about a year ago after being away many years. My son went off to his first year in college and I found that I had some time to kill and thought I might just pop into WoW just to see how it's changed over the years. Had no intention of staying, or even liking it. Turned out I loved it and I've been here ever since. Back in Wrath I had a heck of time trying to find groups, so I decided to tank on my paladin, which got me into a lot of groups. A LOT OF GROUPS. The trouble was, once you slide into that role it's hard to get out. I never got a chance to do much on any of my other toons, so when I came back a year ago I decided to just play one character, my favorite character, my mage Omegazor. Omega has had a great time in Legion where he's met and played with a ton of great people. However, as is often the case in WoW, when you hook up with a group of people who's method of operation and ambitions aren't quite aligned, eventually there is a parting of ways. Omega wasn't really raid ready until just before Nighthold, which I raided up to 8/10H with a guild comprised of friendly but serious folks where I found myself consistently on bottom in terms of DPS, and quite frankly never felt comfortable as I always worried I was holding them back. When my son came home for Spring Break I missed 2 weeks of raiding, and when he went back I just didn't feel like going back to all that pressure. Instead I joined a different guild that was 3/10H, and in this guild I found myself consistently in the top for DPS, and my second week with them they went from 3/10H to 7/10H. This group was a lot more laid back where fun was a priority over progression. Kinda, sorta. When it came to downing Gul'dan a string of unfortunate events befell the group and tensions got high when we struggled week after week. It uncovered the differences in ambition and approach that had lingered just below the surface the entire time. We eventually got Gul'dan down, technically ahead of the curve, but far behind the curve of active raiding guilds. The fissures Gul'dan opened in our group couldn't be healed and the threat of Kil'jaeden proved too heavy a burden to bear. Opening week of ToS there were but a handful left, and with several in the group being vehemently against pugging for progression, Omega set off in search of a new home. A splinter cell of players who fled that last guild formed a new one, and for awhile it held promise, but not much every materialized and it wasn't long before they too fell to the relentless onslaught of Legion. Omega went from 10/10H Nighthold to his current record of 1/9N 0/10H ToS.Docjones4 Aug 30
Aug 28 (A) <Ockhams Razor> Ockhams Razor is a server first Alliance guild on Ghostlands-Kael'thas (PvE) that's been together for 6+ years under the same leadership! Applications are **Open**. Please understand that this process does not guarantee anything, and that demand far outstrips availability of core vacancies at the moment. Nonetheless, feel free to inquire via one of our contact options. All exceptional applicants will be considered, regardless of the role for which they are applying. Legion raid times: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11pm CST - Invites @ 7:45. Our progression 7/7M EN 3/3M ToV 9/10M NH 3/9M ToS The raid team itself is a group of tight-knit friends who are great raiders as well as great people! We have played together for many years, and consistently downed progression content while it was current. We push for efficiency during the 9 hours we raid every week. We have several raiders that consistently parse in the 90th+ percentile on progression and farm fights. You can check out our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/17070/latest/ While we maintain a casual schedule, we expect our raiders to be on time, and know enough about their class/role to understand what will be expected of them during progression. That said, we can confidently state that players can expect to see consistent progression on current content if they come prepared and ready to contribute. We maintain one core roster of 20 players with several additional rotation players that swap in and out of progression encounters depending on raid needs, attendance, etc... All raiders can expect that they will have the opportunity to earn a core raiding spot if that is their desire, assuming they show up on time and play well. Feel free to contact our recruitment officer Blotto in game or via btag Blotto#11543. Our raid leader Alarkin (btag sam#12765) is also available to answer any questions. Applicants: progression raiding experience is typically considered as essential for acceptance onto our roster. Guild Discord - http://discord.gg/gz4mtt5Alarkin1 Aug 28
Aug 25 LF Blacksmith for Enchanted Thorium Set Anyone have the Breastplate / Leggings plans?Kaliathia1 Aug 25
Aug 23 HoldmyBeerNWatchThis recruitting Hello we are looking for more healers an range raiders tue-thu 8pm sever time. You can Contact me in game or any member of the guild for invite thank you for your time and have fun!Badmojoe0 Aug 23
Aug 14 <Høuse of Pain>(H) Recruiting Casual Players Hello everyone! <Høuse of Pain> is a newly formed guild looking to recruit any player who is interested in the casual PvE scene. Fall behind because of a break? New player looking for a place to get a start? Got an alt you're interested in raiding on but you need a home? Come join us! My reason for creating this guild is simple: I want to create a laid back environment for the casual or new player. This guild is non progression so we aren't going to be hard pressed to get Ahead of the Curve achieves or anything. I want this guild to be a nice laid back place where we can just enjoy the raid/dungeon content without the stress of keeping up with hardcore progression. Currently we're looking to start a raid team and all roles are needed. Projected raid days/times are Wednesday and Sunday 8-11 realm time. Days are subject to change, but times will remain the same.Valynice1 Aug 14
Aug 14 (H) Ghostlands LF Home for my alts. I am leveling my Horde Side alts on Ghostlands. Unfortunately my Guild here has moved to another server. So I am looking for a laid back place to put them. I don't PvP or Raid but can help with dungeons, Rare/Elites and have crafters in all areas and quite a few gatherers. I am leveling my Mage Vandamose atm but will be moving to my Rogue Umbradomo SOON™ once the Mage finishes his COH. Thanks and see you in game. >; >Vandamose0 Aug 14
Jul 21 Pwnstars (H) recruiting DPS Fri/Sat H TOS Pwnstars <Horde> is an established guild with some great people. We were founded in July of 2010 and Guild Leader has been in position for over 5 years now. We are a Friday/Saturday night raid group starting at 8:30 pm Central time. We are currently seeking geared DPS raiders to add to our core progression group. For more information, contact Alezaria-Kael'thas or Guldankmemes-Kael'thas. We have ToS Normal on farm (Tuesday nights) and moved on to Heroic (Friday/Saturday nights). Apply at https://goo.gl/forms/kTeBPDyjxc902Jmh2Alezaria1 Jul 21
Jul 19 [H]The Fish and Bread Trick-Christian Guild Guild Name: The Fish and Bread Trick Realm: US-Ghostlands/Kael'thas Realm Type: PvE Realm Timezone: CST Raid Times: 7:00 - 9:30 pm-ish Sunday/Thursday Raid style: Semi-casual (Be the best you can; always willing to help you learn and do better; encouraging and helpful raid leader) Openings: For raids, looking for two dedicated healers and more DPS of any kind. All are welcome to join and chill. Website: http://www.thefishandbreadtrick.com <The Fish and Bread Trick> is a Horde Christian and family-friendly guild whose primary goal is to facilitate a fun, relaxed, and encouraging community in WoW as well as raid with professionalism and fantastic teamwork. If you are interested in a laid-back play style in a Christian/family-friendly environment and building new, solid relationships with awesome people please consider signing up! We have a strong group of folks who would like to continue working through normal Nighthold and eventually progress through heroic content. We have been a part of Ghostlands/Kael'thas since Wrath of the Lich King, with a strong core of players throughout all the expansions. There is no faith requirement to join, and the guild is not some kind of Bible-verses-in-trade-chat-spewing club or an attempt to convert people to Christianity; the only rules are that you respect the beliefs and opinions of others and be mature--that includes keeping the cussing and raging out of raids and keeping the name of the guild good among the community. All WoW players are welcome to join, and yes, we do allow warlocks. :-P Looking to raid with us? We are currently raiding Sunday and Thursday night at 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm ish (server time). Roles are flexible, but we are looking for a dedicated healer or two. The raids are casual, but we do take it seriously and want to progress. We do assist new players in learning to gear and play, so noobs are welcome. Our raid leader and the other officers do all they can to make sure all players are at the top of their game. Many raiders comment to us that it's incredibly refreshing to play with a solid group of folks, do well and progress, with no yelling or animosity amongst the group, and just plain have a good time and lots of fun. We run mythic keystone dungeons together as often as possible. We have a Discord server for voice communication and general chit-chat out of game. Besides raids, we do old content nights for transmog runs and just hanging out or helping out other players. Go to the guild website at http://www.thefishandbreadtrick.com for more information or contact the guild leader Junataro#1159, or officers Sageclaw, Axunari, Rosina, or Jacobo. We are extremely friendly, laid-back folks and will do our best to answer any questions you might have.Junataro1 Jul 19
Jul 18 A - 2 weeknight raid recruiting Hubris is an Alliance Guild with nearly a decade of history on KT. We are looking to add players to round out our raid roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30 to 10:30 CST. We are currently 8/9 ToS Normal and hoping to start heroic this or next week. We are a pretty casual guild, but would like to continue steady raid progression. We have a stable roster of Tanks and Healers, but any DPS with a Heal or Tank OS would be great. Message Megafist or Raankain in-game for an invite and two-week raid trial. We utilize Vent and loot is personal on all raids.Megafist0 Jul 18
Jun 27 Looking for a friendly and casual raid guild Looking to join an alliance guild that doesn't mind having to explain certain fights as I'm fairly new at raiding. It would also be nice if the raid days aren't completely strict and unforgiving since my studies keep me occupied. This havoc DH right here is my main, he's only 890 ilvl though. I also have a 105 warrior and a 103 rogue, and I'm willing to lvl up those and maybe even make one of them my main if needed.Leonu1 Jun 27
Jun 19 [H] Call of Cthulhu Recruiting for ToS We are recruiting to refill our raiding ranks. We raid on Tuesday 7-9 right now only. trying to refile our ranks to continue our Sunday Raids. If your a returning Raider or interested in learning how to raid please let me know. We are 10/10 N 4/10 H 7/7 H Looking for Third OT with DPS spec. healers Dps Send me a line in game mail or here if interested. oodadrogon.Oodadrogon0 Jun 19
Jun 10 5000g guild sigs! Hey all, looking for 3 guild sigs on Ghostlands. 5000g a sig. just whisper me on Alli or Allil. Thanks.Acealus0 Jun 10
Jun 10 Pwnstars (H) is recruiting for ToS! Pwnstars (H) 5/7M 10/10H is recruiting DPS to expand our raid roster for Heroic and Mythic ToS. We are an established guild and have taken Legion by storm! Raid times are Friday and Saturday 8:30 pm server time. Contact Alezaria-Kael'thas or Guldankmemes-Kael'thas for more information.Alezaria1 Jun 10
May 31 (A) Looking for 3 DPS We are currently looking for 3 DPS to join our raid team. We are working towards clearing heroic Nighthold. We plan to start on TOS as soon as it drops. We raid on Wednesdays 7:30-10:30PM server time and Sundays 7-10PM. We are a laid back raid team. We are looking for people who are reliable and can be there. The guild is very active if you want to join it as well (we would prefer for you to join the guild but its not required as long as you are reliable.)Fayefaye2 May 31
May 23 WTB Steelarrow Crossbow LF someone with http://www.wowhead.com/item=6315/steelarrow-crossbow. I saw someone post this on this server's AH a few months ago and I am trying to contact the person who has it. I'd like to know from the person who has it if they would be willing to sell it to me for 100k if I was willing to transfer to this server so I could buy it. My btag is stapp345#1696.Sniperlife0 May 23
May 16 [H] The Lagoon Company The Lagoon company is currently seeking raiders! Raids are Wednesday & Saturday 8:30pm Server time. We're are currently looking for mainly Healers and a few Dps. We're a very fun guild with great people looking to expand and progress! So please send a message in game for any questions you may have! We have a lot of good raiders but some of the classes we could probably use would be Frost DK Holy paladin Mistweaver Monk Fury warrior Warlock Recruitment is not limited to these classes, all requests are welcomed =) have an amazing day and feel free to send a whisper anytime! -ZeroentryZeroentry1 May 16
May 13 (A) 13/13M HFC <Ockhams Razor> Ockhams Razor is a server first Alliance guild on Ghostlands-Kael'thas (PvE) that's been together for 6+ years under the same leadership! Applications are **Open**. Please understand that this process does not guarantee anything, and that demand far outstrips availability of core vacancies at the moment. Nonetheless, feel free to inquire via one of our contact options. All exceptional applicants will be considered, regardless of the role for which they are applying. Legion raid times: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11pm CST - Invites @ 7:45. Our progression 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 7/10M NH The raid team itself is a group of tight-knit friends who are great raiders as well as great people! We have played together for many years, and consistently downed progression content while it was current. We push for efficiency during the 9 hours we raid every week. We have several raiders that consistently parse in the 90th+ percentile on progression and farm fights. You can check out our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/17070/latest/ While we maintain a casual schedule, we expect our raiders to be on time, and know enough about their class/role to understand what will be expected of them during progression. That said, we can confidently state that players can expect to see consistent progression on current content if they come prepared and ready to contribute. We maintain one core roster of 20 players with several additional rotation players that swap in and out of progression encounters depending on raid needs, attendance, etc... All raiders can expect that they will have the opportunity to earn a core raiding spot if that is their desire, assuming they show up on time and play well. Feel free to contact our recruitment officer Blotto in game or via btag Blotto#11543. Our raid leader Alarkin (btag sam#12765) is also available to answer any questions. Applicants: progression raiding experience is typically considered as essential for acceptance onto our roster. Guild Discord - http://discord.gg/gz4mtt5Alarkin5 May 13
May 4 Alliance Tank Looking for Guild I found a homeCoenobita0 May 4
May 1 [H] Call of Cthulhu Recruiting We are recruiting to refill our raiding ranks. We raid on Tuesday 7-9 right now only. trying to refile our ranks to continue our Sunday Raids. If your a returning Raider or interested in learning how to raid please let me know. We are 10/10 N 4/10 H 7/7 H Looking for Third OT healers Dps Send me a line in game or here if interested. oodadrogon.Oodadrogon0 May 1
Apr 21 [H] Long time player LF Large Active Guild Found one!Griefbearer0 Apr 21
Apr 18 [H] Just One More Boss We are looking to fill out and diversify or progression. Currently we are 4/7 Mythic Nightmare 2/3 Heroic Valor Raid Times Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7:30pm to 10:00pm CT We are a fun family like guild where we are all brothers and sisters and mess with each others toys. We laugh and joke during raid because laughter makes those progression nights easier. We all work together in gathering resources for raid feasts or food and for cauldrons. We sometimes ask people to sit and switch around to get progression strats down. Even our raid leader sat twice to get us progressed. Everyone sits at lest once. we are Currently looking for Ranged DPS Ranged DPS with Heals Heals Heals with Range DPS off specc Heals with Tank off Specc If you are Interested please apply http://justonemoreboss.enjin.com/Stanil3 Apr 18
Apr 6 Looking for a Scribe I am looking for a scribe that can make Glyph of Wrathguard, Abysal and Terrorguard, of course my mats and a tip PST me in game or here please.Azralla0 Apr 6
Mar 17 HoldMyBeerNWatchThis is recruiting! HoldMyBeerNWatchThis is looking for raiders! We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8pm - 11pm Central. Currently we are 8/10 Heroic Nighthold. We are a casual raiding guild looking for ranged dps, an off-spec tank dps and off-spec healer. All are welcome! Please contact Jilliebeans#1524 or Kevin#13221Jilliebean0 Mar 17
Mar 16 Yo! What's up homies! KT and ghostlands represent! Gonna bring this forum back from the dead LET'S DO ITDuskfire2 Mar 16
Mar 11 WTB 3v3 arena carries deletedNagini0 Mar 11
Mar 1 881 DH and 873 Warlock LFG We are two experienced raiders looking for a new group to raid with. We returned for legion pre-launch from SWTOR and never got enough of our old group to commit to begin raiding, so we are searching for a good group to take on Nighthold. We are looking for a non-hardcore progression group but that means different things to different people. For us it means we are looking for a group that takes a more casual but professional approach to normal and heroic raiding. We are looking for a group that understands family comes first but when it is raid time we expect everyone to be on time, come prepared (basic knowledge of fights, their class/spec, etc.) and to do their job. Progression is important but not as much as having fun downing bosses and experiencing content. Ambriella 873 Affliction Warlock 1 legendary 35 traits Pallmer 881 Havoc Demon Hunter w/ LFR 2 piece, 3 legendries (not ring) 45 traits if no meele spots than Sciuto 868 Holy (LFR 2-piece), 35 traits /Shadow Priest, 2 legendries 35 traits if you need a healer/DPS-flex We are looking for guilds that raids on weeknights (Sunday – Thursday) and prefer to stay Horde on Kael’thas/Ghostlands If you have any questions let us know.Pallmer4 Mar 1
Feb 24 Call of Cthulhu - Recruiting Call of Cthulhu is Recruiting for Nighthold Progression. Raid times: 7:30 -10:30 Tuesdays 4:30 - 8:30 Sundays Current Progression: 7/7 H EN 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV 10/10 N NH 4/10 H NH Needs; Full time Tank Off Tank -Pally Tank -Dk tank -Druid Tank (non DH preferred, but will take a skilled DH (MT is a DH) DPS needs -Boomy -Warlock -RDPS -Any other DPS is welcomed Contact Ooda#11881 or In game mail. also can Contact Hlovecraft / Aerro /or Karnok. Our goal is to push on to Mythic Progression in this tier. We have a solid 13-15 player Core and are looking to add more. If you just need a new home, well what place is more cozy than a Madhouse? We run Mythic Plus and Kara for fun and Gear as well. So if you want to raid or just need a chill place for your Toon, check out Call of Cthulhu. PS if you want to learn to raid and can make the times. We are willing to teach those that want to learn. Happy Demon Hunting.Oodadrogon0 Feb 24
Feb 24 Weekend Raid Team Recruiting <Are you a raider who just can't make those 3 or 4 night a week progression schedule due to work or school? Is staying up late and waking up early on weekdays just not working for you anymore? Does your ***** of a ex-wife have your kids on the weekend and its the only time you can do what ever you wish? Well look no further, we want you! <The Knights Who Say Ni> on Kael'thas US Alliance side is looking to fill its ranks. Current Needs Tank: low (only looking for tanks with a raid ready DPS offspec) Healers: medium (only looking for healers with raid ready DPS offspec) RDPS: high/medium (high demand for: Hunter/Lock/Priest, medium/low for other classes) MDPS: high/medium (high demand for: Pally/Warrior/Rogue/WW, medium for other classes) *No skilled active player will be turned away regardless of class/spec needs, so if you are interested feel free to hit me up regardless if you are on our needs list or not* The current roster is a close knit group who actively do mythic+ dungeons and raid. We are 10/10n and 5/10h as a group with a solid core. Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of eventually stepping into mythic raiding once the roster allows us to do so. Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday 1pm-4pm Central (server) I am the guild/raid lead and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule was forced to play a more casual play style. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit me up. Lukien#1938Lukaen2 Feb 24
Jan 30 Call of Cthulhu - Need DK, Lock and healer raid times: 7:00 -9:30 Tuesdays 4:30 - 8:30 Sundays Current Progression: 7/7 H EN 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV 9/10 N NH Needs; Full time Tank Off Tank -Pally Tank -Dk tank -Druid Tank (non DH preferred, but will take a skilled DH (MT is a DH) DPS needs -Boomy -Warlock -Dk (for gripy grip) Healer Resto Druid Peffered but will consider others. Contact Ooda#11881 or In game mail. also can Contact Hlovecraft-Ghostlands / Aerro-Ghostlands /or Karnok-Ghostland. Our goal is to push on to Mythic Progression in this tier. We have a solid 15 player Core and are looking to add more. If you just need a new home, well what place is more cozy than a Madhouse? So if you want to raid or just need a chill place for your Toon, check out Call of Cthulhu. PS if you want to learn to raid and can make the times. We are willing to teach those that want to learn. Happy Demon Hunting.Oodadrogon0 Jan 30
Jan 30 Call of Cthulhu - Need DK, Lock and healer raid times: 7:00 -9:30 Tuesdays 4:30 - 8:30 Sundays Current Progression: 7/7 H EN 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV 9/10 N NH Needs; Full time Tank Off Tank -Pally Tank -Dk tank -Druid Tank (non DH preferred, but will take a skilled DH (MT is a DH) DPS needs -Boomy -Warlock -Dk (for gripy grip) Healer Resto Druid Peffered but will consider others. Contact Ooda#11881 or In game mail. also can Contact Hlovecraft-Ghostlands / Aerro-Ghostlands /or Karnok-Ghostland. Our goal is to push on to Mythic Progression in this tier. We have a solid 15 player Core and are looking to add more. If you just need a new home, well what place is more cozy than a Madhouse? So if you want to raid or just need a chill place for your Toon, check out Call of Cthulhu. PS if you want to learn to raid and can make the times. We are willing to teach those that want to learn. Happy Demon Hunting.Oodadrogon0 Jan 30
Jan 29 RP? I know it's not a roleplay server, but I'd like to know if there are any RP groups here. I rolled on this server to play with my non-RP friends but it would be nice to RP with folks from time to time. Thanks!Erdo0 Jan 29
Jan 25 Call of Cthulhu - LF Lock or Dk and more raid times: 7:00 -9:30 Tuesdays 4:30 - 8:30 Sundays Current Progression: 7/7 H EN 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV 5/10 N NH Needs; Full time Tank Off Tank -Pally Tank -Dk tank -Druid Tank (non DH preferred, but will take a skilled DH (MT is a DH) DPS needs -Boomy -Rogue -Warlock -Dk (for gripy grip) -Any other DPS is welcomed Contact Ooda#11881 or In game mail. also can Contact Hlovecraft / Aerro /or Karnok. Our goal is to push on to Mythic Progression in this tier. We have a solid 13-15 player Core and are looking to add more. If you just need a new home, well what place is more cozy than a Madhouse? We run Mythic Plus and Kara for fun and Gear as well. So if you want to raid or just need a chill place for your Toon, check out Call of Cthulhu. PS if you want to learn to raid and can make the times. We are willing to teach those that want to learn. Happy Demon Hunting.Oodadrogon0 Jan 25