Ghostlands and Kael'thas

Jan 14, 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductKaivax0 Jan 14, 2015
9h Pwnstars (H) recruiting DPS Fri/Sat H TOS Pwnstars <Horde> is an established guild with some great people. We were founded in July of 2010 and Guild Leader has been in position for over 5 years now. We are a Friday/Saturday night raid group starting at 8:30 pm Central time. We are currently seeking geared DPS raiders to add to our core progression group. For more information, contact Alezaria-Kael'thas or Guldankmemes-Kael'thas. We have ToS Normal on farm (Tuesday nights) and moved on to Heroic (Friday/Saturday nights). Apply at https://goo.gl/forms/kTeBPDyjxc902Jmh2Alezaria1 9h
1d [H]The Fish and Bread Trick-Christian Guild Guild Name: The Fish and Bread Trick Realm: US-Ghostlands/Kael'thas Realm Type: PvE Realm Timezone: CST Raid Times: 7:00 - 9:30 pm-ish Sunday/Thursday Raid style: Semi-casual (Be the best you can; always willing to help you learn and do better; encouraging and helpful raid leader) Openings: For raids, looking for two dedicated healers and more DPS of any kind. All are welcome to join and chill. Website: http://www.thefishandbreadtrick.com <The Fish and Bread Trick> is a Horde Christian and family-friendly guild whose primary goal is to facilitate a fun, relaxed, and encouraging community in WoW as well as raid with professionalism and fantastic teamwork. If you are interested in a laid-back play style in a Christian/family-friendly environment and building new, solid relationships with awesome people please consider signing up! We have a strong group of folks who would like to continue working through normal Nighthold and eventually progress through heroic content. We have been a part of Ghostlands/Kael'thas since Wrath of the Lich King, with a strong core of players throughout all the expansions. There is no faith requirement to join, and the guild is not some kind of Bible-verses-in-trade-chat-spewing club or an attempt to convert people to Christianity; the only rules are that you respect the beliefs and opinions of others and be mature--that includes keeping the cussing and raging out of raids and keeping the name of the guild good among the community. All WoW players are welcome to join, and yes, we do allow warlocks. :-P Looking to raid with us? We are currently raiding Sunday and Thursday night at 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm ish (server time). Roles are flexible, but we are looking for a dedicated healer or two. The raids are casual, but we do take it seriously and want to progress. We do assist new players in learning to gear and play, so noobs are welcome. Our raid leader and the other officers do all they can to make sure all players are at the top of their game. Many raiders comment to us that it's incredibly refreshing to play with a solid group of folks, do well and progress, with no yelling or animosity amongst the group, and just plain have a good time and lots of fun. We run mythic keystone dungeons together as often as possible. We have a Discord server for voice communication and general chit-chat out of game. Besides raids, we do old content nights for transmog runs and just hanging out or helping out other players. Go to the guild website at http://www.thefishandbreadtrick.com for more information or contact the guild leader Junataro#1159, or officers Sageclaw, Axunari, Rosina, or Jacobo. We are extremely friendly, laid-back folks and will do our best to answer any questions you might have.Junataro1 1d
2d A - 2 weeknight raid recruiting Hubris is an Alliance Guild with nearly a decade of history on KT. We are looking to add players to round out our raid roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30 to 10:30 CST. We are currently 8/9 ToS Normal and hoping to start heroic this or next week. We are a pretty casual guild, but would like to continue steady raid progression. We have a stable roster of Tanks and Healers, but any DPS with a Heal or Tank OS would be great. Message Megafist or Raankain in-game for an invite and two-week raid trial. We utilize Vent and loot is personal on all raids.Megafist0 2d
Jul 6 [A] Weekend Daytime Raiding, We want you! Are you a raider who just can't make those 3 or 4 night a week progression schedule due to work or school? Staying up late and waking up early on weekdays just not working for you anymore? Does your ***** of a ex-wife have your kids on the weekend and its the only time you can do what ever you wish? Well look no further, we want you! <The Knights Who Say Ni> on Kael'thas US Alliance side is looking to fill its ranks. Current Needs Tank: Low (Only looking for tanks with a raid ready off spec) Healers: Low (Non Priest/Shaman preferred) RDPS: High (Looking for a Ele Shaman, Warlock, S.Priest) MDPS: Medium (Looking for a Warrior, Rogue, Enh Shaman) *Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit us up and lets chat. Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of eventually stepping into mythic raiding once the roster allows us to do so. Current Progression is 6/9 Heroic after one weekend working on heroics. Jump in now and earn your spot now. Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday 1pm-4pm Central (server) I am the guild/raid lead and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule was forced to play a more casually. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up. Lukien#1938 Beso#1323Lukaen13 Jul 6
Jul 5 10 year raiding guild looking for Raiders About Us <OOB> was formed in November 2006 and has been raiding on Kael'thas since level 60 Molten Core. We have survived many summers and stale content syndromes. Although we strive to reach high levels of progression, our goal is to do so on a limited raiding schedule (9 hours/week). Raids: Tues, Wed, Thurs 7:00-10:00 PM CST We are currently looking for: DPS and DPS with heal off speck Tank with dps off spec All exceptional players of any class will be considered as we know our needs can change at any time. The most important things that we look for in our members are: Commitment - raiding only works if everyone is honestly committed to showing up to all raids. You have to commit to all of our three raiding days and show up at least 85% of the time. How to Apply : You can contact - Geo#1668 Or Aribethe at Aribethe#1306 If you are interested in finding a long term home with great people we urge you to contact us.Geomas1 Jul 5
Jun 27 Looking for a friendly and casual raid guild Looking to join an alliance guild that doesn't mind having to explain certain fights as I'm fairly new at raiding. It would also be nice if the raid days aren't completely strict and unforgiving since my studies keep me occupied. This havoc DH right here is my main, he's only 890 ilvl though. I also have a 105 warrior and a 103 rogue, and I'm willing to lvl up those and maybe even make one of them my main if needed.Leonu1 Jun 27
Jun 19 [H] Call of Cthulhu Recruiting for ToS We are recruiting to refill our raiding ranks. We raid on Tuesday 7-9 right now only. trying to refile our ranks to continue our Sunday Raids. If your a returning Raider or interested in learning how to raid please let me know. We are 10/10 N 4/10 H 7/7 H Looking for Third OT with DPS spec. healers Dps Send me a line in game mail or here if interested. oodadrogon.Oodadrogon0 Jun 19
Jun 10 5000g guild sigs! Hey all, looking for 3 guild sigs on Ghostlands. 5000g a sig. just whisper me on Alli or Allil. Thanks.Acealus0 Jun 10
Jun 10 Pwnstars (H) is recruiting for ToS! Pwnstars (H) 5/7M 10/10H is recruiting DPS to expand our raid roster for Heroic and Mythic ToS. We are an established guild and have taken Legion by storm! Raid times are Friday and Saturday 8:30 pm server time. Contact Alezaria-Kael'thas or Guldankmemes-Kael'thas for more information.Alezaria1 Jun 10
May 31 (A) Looking for 3 DPS We are currently looking for 3 DPS to join our raid team. We are working towards clearing heroic Nighthold. We plan to start on TOS as soon as it drops. We raid on Wednesdays 7:30-10:30PM server time and Sundays 7-10PM. We are a laid back raid team. We are looking for people who are reliable and can be there. The guild is very active if you want to join it as well (we would prefer for you to join the guild but its not required as long as you are reliable.)Fayefaye2 May 31
May 23 WTB Steelarrow Crossbow LF someone with http://www.wowhead.com/item=6315/steelarrow-crossbow. I saw someone post this on this server's AH a few months ago and I am trying to contact the person who has it. I'd like to know from the person who has it if they would be willing to sell it to me for 100k if I was willing to transfer to this server so I could buy it. My btag is stapp345#1696.Sniperlife0 May 23
May 16 [H] The Lagoon Company The Lagoon company is currently seeking raiders! Raids are Wednesday & Saturday 8:30pm Server time. We're are currently looking for mainly Healers and a few Dps. We're a very fun guild with great people looking to expand and progress! So please send a message in game for any questions you may have! We have a lot of good raiders but some of the classes we could probably use would be Frost DK Holy paladin Mistweaver Monk Fury warrior Warlock Recruitment is not limited to these classes, all requests are welcomed =) have an amazing day and feel free to send a whisper anytime! -ZeroentryZeroentry1 May 16
May 13 (A) <Ockhams Razor> Ockhams Razor is a server first Alliance guild on Ghostlands-Kael'thas (PvE) that's been together for 6+ years under the same leadership! Applications are **Open**. Please understand that this process does not guarantee anything, and that demand far outstrips availability of core vacancies at the moment. Nonetheless, feel free to inquire via one of our contact options. All exceptional applicants will be considered, regardless of the role for which they are applying. Legion raid times: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11pm CST - Invites @ 7:45. Our progression 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 7/10M NH The raid team itself is a group of tight-knit friends who are great raiders as well as great people! We have played together for many years, and consistently downed progression content while it was current. We push for efficiency during the 9 hours we raid every week. We have several raiders that consistently parse in the 90th+ percentile on progression and farm fights. You can check out our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/17070/latest/ While we maintain a casual schedule, we expect our raiders to be on time, and know enough about their class/role to understand what will be expected of them during progression. That said, we can confidently state that players can expect to see consistent progression on current content if they come prepared and ready to contribute. We maintain one core roster of 20 players with several additional rotation players that swap in and out of progression encounters depending on raid needs, attendance, etc... All raiders can expect that they will have the opportunity to earn a core raiding spot if that is their desire, assuming they show up on time and play well. Feel free to contact our recruitment officer Blotto in game or via btag Blotto#11543. Our raid leader Alarkin (btag sam#12765) is also available to answer any questions. Applicants: progression raiding experience is typically considered as essential for acceptance onto our roster. Guild Discord - http://discord.gg/gz4mtt5Alarkin0 May 13
May 13 (A) 13/13M HFC <Ockhams Razor> Ockhams Razor is a server first Alliance guild on Ghostlands-Kael'thas (PvE) that's been together for 6+ years under the same leadership! Applications are **Open**. Please understand that this process does not guarantee anything, and that demand far outstrips availability of core vacancies at the moment. Nonetheless, feel free to inquire via one of our contact options. All exceptional applicants will be considered, regardless of the role for which they are applying. Legion raid times: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11pm CST - Invites @ 7:45. Our progression 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 7/10M NH The raid team itself is a group of tight-knit friends who are great raiders as well as great people! We have played together for many years, and consistently downed progression content while it was current. We push for efficiency during the 9 hours we raid every week. We have several raiders that consistently parse in the 90th+ percentile on progression and farm fights. You can check out our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/17070/latest/ While we maintain a casual schedule, we expect our raiders to be on time, and know enough about their class/role to understand what will be expected of them during progression. That said, we can confidently state that players can expect to see consistent progression on current content if they come prepared and ready to contribute. We maintain one core roster of 20 players with several additional rotation players that swap in and out of progression encounters depending on raid needs, attendance, etc... All raiders can expect that they will have the opportunity to earn a core raiding spot if that is their desire, assuming they show up on time and play well. Feel free to contact our recruitment officer Blotto in game or via btag Blotto#11543. Our raid leader Alarkin (btag sam#12765) is also available to answer any questions. Applicants: progression raiding experience is typically considered as essential for acceptance onto our roster. Guild Discord - http://discord.gg/gz4mtt5Alarkin5 May 13
May 4 Alliance Tank Looking for Guild I found a homeCoenobita0 May 4
May 1 [H] Call of Cthulhu Recruiting We are recruiting to refill our raiding ranks. We raid on Tuesday 7-9 right now only. trying to refile our ranks to continue our Sunday Raids. If your a returning Raider or interested in learning how to raid please let me know. We are 10/10 N 4/10 H 7/7 H Looking for Third OT healers Dps Send me a line in game or here if interested. oodadrogon.Oodadrogon0 May 1
Apr 21 [H] Long time player LF Large Active Guild Found one!Griefbearer0 Apr 21
Apr 18 [H] Just One More Boss We are looking to fill out and diversify or progression. Currently we are 4/7 Mythic Nightmare 2/3 Heroic Valor Raid Times Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7:30pm to 10:00pm CT We are a fun family like guild where we are all brothers and sisters and mess with each others toys. We laugh and joke during raid because laughter makes those progression nights easier. We all work together in gathering resources for raid feasts or food and for cauldrons. We sometimes ask people to sit and switch around to get progression strats down. Even our raid leader sat twice to get us progressed. Everyone sits at lest once. we are Currently looking for Ranged DPS Ranged DPS with Heals Heals Heals with Range DPS off specc Heals with Tank off Specc If you are Interested please apply http://justonemoreboss.enjin.com/Stanil3 Apr 18
Apr 6 Looking for a Scribe I am looking for a scribe that can make Glyph of Wrathguard, Abysal and Terrorguard, of course my mats and a tip PST me in game or here please.Azralla0 Apr 6
Mar 17 HoldMyBeerNWatchThis is recruiting! HoldMyBeerNWatchThis is looking for raiders! We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8pm - 11pm Central. Currently we are 8/10 Heroic Nighthold. We are a casual raiding guild looking for ranged dps, an off-spec tank dps and off-spec healer. All are welcome! Please contact Jilliebeans#1524 or Kevin#13221Jilliebean0 Mar 17
Mar 16 Yo! What's up homies! KT and ghostlands represent! Gonna bring this forum back from the dead LET'S DO ITDuskfire2 Mar 16
Mar 11 WTB 3v3 arena carries deletedNagini0 Mar 11
Mar 1 881 DH and 873 Warlock LFG We are two experienced raiders looking for a new group to raid with. We returned for legion pre-launch from SWTOR and never got enough of our old group to commit to begin raiding, so we are searching for a good group to take on Nighthold. We are looking for a non-hardcore progression group but that means different things to different people. For us it means we are looking for a group that takes a more casual but professional approach to normal and heroic raiding. We are looking for a group that understands family comes first but when it is raid time we expect everyone to be on time, come prepared (basic knowledge of fights, their class/spec, etc.) and to do their job. Progression is important but not as much as having fun downing bosses and experiencing content. Ambriella 873 Affliction Warlock 1 legendary 35 traits Pallmer 881 Havoc Demon Hunter w/ LFR 2 piece, 3 legendries (not ring) 45 traits if no meele spots than Sciuto 868 Holy (LFR 2-piece), 35 traits /Shadow Priest, 2 legendries 35 traits if you need a healer/DPS-flex We are looking for guilds that raids on weeknights (Sunday – Thursday) and prefer to stay Horde on Kael’thas/Ghostlands If you have any questions let us know.Pallmer4 Mar 1
Feb 24 Call of Cthulhu - Recruiting Call of Cthulhu is Recruiting for Nighthold Progression. Raid times: 7:30 -10:30 Tuesdays 4:30 - 8:30 Sundays Current Progression: 7/7 H EN 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV 10/10 N NH 4/10 H NH Needs; Full time Tank Off Tank -Pally Tank -Dk tank -Druid Tank (non DH preferred, but will take a skilled DH (MT is a DH) DPS needs -Boomy -Warlock -RDPS -Any other DPS is welcomed Contact Ooda#11881 or In game mail. also can Contact Hlovecraft / Aerro /or Karnok. Our goal is to push on to Mythic Progression in this tier. We have a solid 13-15 player Core and are looking to add more. If you just need a new home, well what place is more cozy than a Madhouse? We run Mythic Plus and Kara for fun and Gear as well. So if you want to raid or just need a chill place for your Toon, check out Call of Cthulhu. PS if you want to learn to raid and can make the times. We are willing to teach those that want to learn. Happy Demon Hunting.Oodadrogon0 Feb 24
Feb 24 Weekend Raid Team Recruiting <Are you a raider who just can't make those 3 or 4 night a week progression schedule due to work or school? Is staying up late and waking up early on weekdays just not working for you anymore? Does your ***** of a ex-wife have your kids on the weekend and its the only time you can do what ever you wish? Well look no further, we want you! <The Knights Who Say Ni> on Kael'thas US Alliance side is looking to fill its ranks. Current Needs Tank: low (only looking for tanks with a raid ready DPS offspec) Healers: medium (only looking for healers with raid ready DPS offspec) RDPS: high/medium (high demand for: Hunter/Lock/Priest, medium/low for other classes) MDPS: high/medium (high demand for: Pally/Warrior/Rogue/WW, medium for other classes) *No skilled active player will be turned away regardless of class/spec needs, so if you are interested feel free to hit me up regardless if you are on our needs list or not* The current roster is a close knit group who actively do mythic+ dungeons and raid. We are 10/10n and 5/10h as a group with a solid core. Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of eventually stepping into mythic raiding once the roster allows us to do so. Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday 1pm-4pm Central (server) I am the guild/raid lead and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule was forced to play a more casual play style. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit me up. Lukien#1938Lukaen2 Feb 24
Jan 30 Call of Cthulhu - Need DK, Lock and healer raid times: 7:00 -9:30 Tuesdays 4:30 - 8:30 Sundays Current Progression: 7/7 H EN 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV 9/10 N NH Needs; Full time Tank Off Tank -Pally Tank -Dk tank -Druid Tank (non DH preferred, but will take a skilled DH (MT is a DH) DPS needs -Boomy -Warlock -Dk (for gripy grip) Healer Resto Druid Peffered but will consider others. Contact Ooda#11881 or In game mail. also can Contact Hlovecraft-Ghostlands / Aerro-Ghostlands /or Karnok-Ghostland. Our goal is to push on to Mythic Progression in this tier. We have a solid 15 player Core and are looking to add more. If you just need a new home, well what place is more cozy than a Madhouse? So if you want to raid or just need a chill place for your Toon, check out Call of Cthulhu. PS if you want to learn to raid and can make the times. We are willing to teach those that want to learn. Happy Demon Hunting.Oodadrogon0 Jan 30
Jan 30 Call of Cthulhu - Need DK, Lock and healer raid times: 7:00 -9:30 Tuesdays 4:30 - 8:30 Sundays Current Progression: 7/7 H EN 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV 9/10 N NH Needs; Full time Tank Off Tank -Pally Tank -Dk tank -Druid Tank (non DH preferred, but will take a skilled DH (MT is a DH) DPS needs -Boomy -Warlock -Dk (for gripy grip) Healer Resto Druid Peffered but will consider others. Contact Ooda#11881 or In game mail. also can Contact Hlovecraft-Ghostlands / Aerro-Ghostlands /or Karnok-Ghostland. Our goal is to push on to Mythic Progression in this tier. We have a solid 15 player Core and are looking to add more. If you just need a new home, well what place is more cozy than a Madhouse? So if you want to raid or just need a chill place for your Toon, check out Call of Cthulhu. PS if you want to learn to raid and can make the times. We are willing to teach those that want to learn. Happy Demon Hunting.Oodadrogon0 Jan 30
Jan 29 RP? I know it's not a roleplay server, but I'd like to know if there are any RP groups here. I rolled on this server to play with my non-RP friends but it would be nice to RP with folks from time to time. Thanks!Erdo0 Jan 29
Jan 25 Call of Cthulhu - LF Lock or Dk and more raid times: 7:00 -9:30 Tuesdays 4:30 - 8:30 Sundays Current Progression: 7/7 H EN 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV 5/10 N NH Needs; Full time Tank Off Tank -Pally Tank -Dk tank -Druid Tank (non DH preferred, but will take a skilled DH (MT is a DH) DPS needs -Boomy -Rogue -Warlock -Dk (for gripy grip) -Any other DPS is welcomed Contact Ooda#11881 or In game mail. also can Contact Hlovecraft / Aerro /or Karnok. Our goal is to push on to Mythic Progression in this tier. We have a solid 13-15 player Core and are looking to add more. If you just need a new home, well what place is more cozy than a Madhouse? We run Mythic Plus and Kara for fun and Gear as well. So if you want to raid or just need a chill place for your Toon, check out Call of Cthulhu. PS if you want to learn to raid and can make the times. We are willing to teach those that want to learn. Happy Demon Hunting.Oodadrogon0 Jan 25
Jan 18 Call of Cthulhu - Recruiting Call of Cthulhu is Recruiting for Nighthold Progression. Raid times: 7:30 -10:30 Tuesdays 4:30 - 8:30 Sundays Current Progression: 7/7 H EN 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV 3/10 N NH Needs; Full time Tank Off Tank -Pally Tank -Dk tank -Druid Tank (non DH preferred, but will take a skilled DH (MT is a DH) DPS needs -Boomy -Rogue -Warlock -Any other DPS is welcomed Contact Ooda#11881 or In game mail. also can Contact Hlovecraft / Aerro /or Karnok. Our goal is to push on to Mythic Progression in this tier. We have a solid 13-15 player Core and are looking to add more. If you just need a new home, well what place is more cozy than a Madhouse? We run Mythic Plus and Kara for fun and Gear as well. So if you want to raid or just need a chill place for your Toon, check out Call of Cthulhu. PS if you want to learn to raid and can make the times. We are willing to teach those that want to learn. Happy Demon Hunting.Oodadrogon0 Jan 18
Jan 18 (A) Children of Arthas An alliance guild on Ghostlands/Kael'thas servers; We are currently running "training" raids on Sundays at 4pm server time (CST) and will typically last for three hours. All roles are needed. Must be at least lvl 101 with an ilvl of 705. Of course all levels are welcomed. Whether you're new to the game or coming back from a long hiatus, <Children of Arthas> would love to have you. We can help you with any questions or concerns without the trolling you would get from the Trade Channel. We also hold monthly contests. Most of our members are 18+, housewives, stay at home moms/dads, basement dwellers, career workers. Contact me: Lala#11194 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChildrenofArthas/Xeniaonatopp0 Jan 18
Jan 13 Call of Cthulhu - Recruiting OT and More. Call of Cthulhu is Recruiting for Nighthold Progression. Raid times: 7:30 -10:30 Tuesdays 4:30 - 8:30 Sundays Current Progression: 7/7 H EN 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV Needs; Full time Tank (non DH preferred, but will take a skilled DH (MT is a DH) Healer Healer/ DPS a few good DPS Contact Ooda#11881 or In game mail. also can Contact Hlovecraft / Aerro /or Karnok. Our goal is to push on to Mythic Progression in this tier. We have a solid 13-15 player Core and are looking to add more. If you just need a new home, well what place is more cozy than a Madhouse? We run Mythic Plus and Kara for fun and Gear as well. So if you want to raid or just need a chill place for your Toon, check out Call of Cthulhu. PS if you want to learn to raid and can make the times. We are willing to teach those that want to learn. Happy Demon Hunting.Oodadrogon0 Jan 13
Jan 12 Tank LF Home Hello folks, Im interested in a new home. Would like Alliance and Lf times around 8-11 pm CST earliest 730 pm. I have discord and would like something to call home with nice ppl and in a nice server with a good atmosphere. Arkellian#1527 Would u recommend this server? Thanks.Arkellian0 Jan 12
Jan 11 [R1H]Sponsored By McDonalds LFM for Nighthold <Sponsored By McDonalds> is a community/raiding guild with a focus on progression. We are accepting any and all players with a willingness to learn and understand boss mechanics, and want a chill environment to relax, raid, hang out, and overall enjoy themselves. A Normal and Heroic Emerald Nightmare raid is open to any member interested in learning fights/gearing up weekly and Mythic plus dungeons are ran daily along with Karazhan. However, we do have at least an 870ilvl requirement to join our Mythic group(s) currently. We are looking for some new members to join our ranks and come with us into Nighthold! Don't let the wall of text intimidate you! If you are looking for a place to be in Ghostlands/Kael'Thas, then we would be happy to have you regardless of level, and skill level. One of our goals is to be a highly community oriented guild where we can all help eachother enjoy the game as best we can! Mythic Raid times (cst/realm time): Tuesday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm Thursday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm Monday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm *Raid times may change going past 10:30pm(cst), based on progression and players ability to continue attempts* Faction/Server: We are a Horde guild on Ghostlands and connected with Kael'thas. Current progression: Normal 7/7 - Emerald Nightmare (Weekly farm/alt run/gearing new members) Heroic 7/7 - Emerald Nightmare (Weekly farm/alt run/gearing new members) Mythic 4/7 - Emerald Nightmare Normal 3/3 - Trial of Valor Heroic 3/3 - Trial of Valor Mythic 0/3 - Trial of Valor Recruitment needs: Tanks - Need Offtank for our Nighthold core group (Druid preferred) Healers - ALL - Definitely Priests Melee DPS - Looking for melee for 2nd mythic group Ranged DPS - Fire Mage, Marksmanship Hunter, Shadowpriest, Warlocks *Players with specilizations not listed, who show an ability to play their class well and learn fights will be the exception.* Contacts: Hogger#1228 Thundyr#1863 Website: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ghostlands/Sponsored+By+McDonalds https://mcdonalds.apexmega.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP0DbCImComy-BrVgnP0gsgDianatello0 Jan 11
Jan 11 (A) Visceral LFM Raiders for Heroic Prog Visceral (7/7HEN 2/3HToV) is a semi-hardcore raiding guild currently looking to expand our raiding roster heading into Nighthold. We maintain a laid-back atmosphere but expect players to show up knowing their classes and ready to raid. We are accepting all roles, however, tank/healing classes will need to have a viable OS. Hunter/shaman/paladins are least priority but all exceptional players will be considered. Raid Schedule - Fri/Sat - 7-10PM CST Sun - 6-9PM CST Contact: Yolandaa - Ghostlands (Emmy#1955) Embër-GhostlandsYolandaa0 Jan 11
Jan 8 (A)Full Clear, 2/7M EN 2/3H ToV LFM Full Clear is looking for a few raiders to round out our roster. We raid 9pm to 12am server, Monday through Wednesday. We currently are actively seeking: Exceptional Healers and DPS For more information, or to inquire about joining our raid team, please reply to this post, or reach out to one of our officers: Sinya (Sinla) Tralgar Merise (Artez) Urgas WarboundSinya0 Jan 8
Jan 6 LootingLevelingSmashing- Looking for raiders We raid Thursday and Monday from 9 - 12 Central (Server). We focus on Heroics. Most of our raid is made up of people who obsessively raided their way through previous content. Many of us used to raid 5 - 6 days a week and now simply don't have the time. If you like taking raiding seriously and want a team of mature and focused players, we might be the place for you. We currently have 15 and would like to get up to around 20. Looking for DPS and Healz. Shoot me a message and we can talk about it. Dwaermathrax#1942Dwaermathrax0 Jan 6
Jan 6 Call of Cthulhu - Recruiting for Nighthold Call of Cthulhu is Recruiting for Nighthold Progression. Raid times: 7:30 -10:30 Tuesdays 4:30 - 8:30 Sundays Current Progression: 7/7 H EN 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV Needs; Full time Tank (non DH preferred, but will take a skilled DH (MT is a DH) Healer Healer/ DPS a few good DPS Contact Ooda#11881 or In game mail. Our goal is to push on to Mythic Progression in this tier. We have a solid 13-15 player Core and are looking to add more. If you just need a new home, well what place is more cozy than a Madhouse? We run Mythic Plus and Kara for fun and Gear as well. So if you want to raid or just need a chill place for your Toon, check out Call of Cthulhu. PS if you want to learn to raid and can make the times. We are willing to teach those that want to learn. Happy Demon Hunting.Oodadrogon0 Jan 6
Jan 5 [A]Blacklabel is recruiting for Nighthold! About us: Blacklabel is a PVE focused Alliance raiding guild on Kael'thas that has been around since early 2011. We offer a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere. Our guild is currently seeking confident, mature and motivated raiders that can accept critical feedback and have a mind set for self-improvement. We are 7/7 H EN and 2/3 H ToV. Raid Times: We currently raid twice a week: Friday and Saturday 8pm to 11pm Server time. (CST) Classes Wanted: While we are currently accepting any classes at the moment we would ideally like Ranged DPS, Healers and any spec of Rogue. Contact Info: Either leave your contact information here or Whisper our Raid Leader: Aleybobwa, our Guild Master: Krullz or one of our officers: Veraalyn or Revengemoon in-game for any details or interest in joining our raid team/guild!Revengemoon0 Jan 5
Dec 30 <and my Handicapable Pals> recruitment <and my Handicapable Pals> is a new guild with a core group of members who have been raiding for a couple years together. We met in a previous guild who was too strict with the game, and decided to branch into our own guild with better control over our game play. Our goal for this expansion is to get ahead of the curve for every raid. We are a guild with an odd sense of humor who don't take ourselves seriously, but we do want to make progression in the game. Current Roster Needs for Emerald Nightmare: DPS - 4 Healers - 0 Tanks - 0 ** All classes are welcome to join ** Raid Dates / Times: Wednesday 8-10:30 pm server Thursday 8-10:30 pm server Contact: Lscelestine, Baskitweaver, Anubisj, or CèleneLscelestine5 Dec 30
Dec 29 Call of Cthulhu - Recruiting Call of Cthulhu is looking to find a few more Raiders who are focused on Progression. With Nighthold around the corner we are looking to form a 20 man that can progress to mythic together. If you're not into raiding that is fine too. A lot of us enjoy running Mythic + and Kara as well. Current Progression 7/7 N EN 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV Our Raid times Tuesday 7:30 -10:30 Sunday 4:30-8:30 Server time. Contact: Ooda#11881 or with In-game mail.Oodadrogon0 Dec 29
Dec 23 2 Players LF Casual BG Oriented Guild My friend and I are currently looking for a casual social guild that has a good amount of BGers on Ghostland. I am a 858 Ret Pally and he is a 852 Mage. We are interested in doing some raiding but it is definitely not our focus. We are also older players and are looking for a more mature group of players that we can relate to. We are both busy with RL commitments so we may not be reliable raiders since priorities are what they are. If you sound like the guild that may be for us please reply here or to me in game. Domdalom1965 Thanks!Valedria0 Dec 23
Dec 20 Well of Eternity quest I started the Well of Eternity quest, but for some reason, I can't get there with the Time Transit DeviceDarthmorg0 Dec 20
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 18 <Sponsored By McDonalds> Is LFM! <Sponsored By McDonalds> is a community/raiding guild with a focus on progression. We are accepting any and all players with a willingness to learn and understand boss mechanics, and want a chill environment to relax, raid, hang out, and overall enjoy themselves. A Normal and Heroic Emerald Nightmare raid is open to any member interested in learning fights/gearing up weekly and Mythic plus dungeons are ran daily along with Karazhan. However, we do have at least an 870ilvl requirement to join our Mythic group(s) currently. Don't let the wall of text intimidate you! If you are looking for a place to be in Ghostlands/Kael'Thas, then we would be happy to have you regardless of level, and skill level. One of our goals is to be a highly community oriented guild where we can all help eachother enjoy the game as best we can! Mythic Raid times (cst/realm time): Tuesday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm Thursday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm Monday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm *Raid times may change going past 10:30pm(cst), based on progression and players ability to continue attempts* Faction/Server: We are a Horde guild on Ghostlands and connected with Kael'thas. Current progression: Normal 7/7 - Emerald Nightmare (Weekly farm/alt run/gearing new members) Heroic 7/7 - Emerald Nightmare (Weekly farm/alt run/gearing new members) Mythic 3/7 - Emerald Nightmare Normal 3/3 - Trial of Valor Heroic 0/3 - Trial of Valor Mythic 0/3 - Trial of Valor Recruitment needs: Tanks - Any Healers - ALL - Definitely Priests Melee DPS - Looking for melee for 2nd mythic group Ranged DPS - Fire Mage, Marksmanship Hunter, Shadowpriest, Warlocks *Players with specilizations not listed, who show an ability to play their class well and learn fights will be the exception.* Contacts: Hogger#1228 Thundyr#1863 Website: https://mcdonalds.apexmega.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP0DbCImComy-BrVgnP0gsgDianatello2 Dec 18
Dec 12 Rdruid LF Weekly Mythic Progression. I would like to start progressing into mythic if anyone has a spot. Any hours would be fine. Competent, easy going.Sagelife1 Dec 12
Dec 5 874 Mage looking for raiding guild 874 Mage / 875 Warrior looking for guild or group that is doing mythic raiding. My current guild is all rl friends and is too small. Email me in game. ThxEroctz2 Dec 5
Dec 5 [H] <Rehab> is recruiting ALL roles! <Rehab> Kael'thas Sundays and Wednesdays 8 PM to 12AM CST Currently Recruiting: Tank, Healers, and DPS!! We are a 2 night raiding guild. Many of us are adults with families and full time jobs. We expect all raiders to research encounters for raids on off nights and ask questions before hand so we can maximize raid time with more pulls on bosses. We also encourage non-raiders to apply and hang out as well! Raid spots are earned and kept by attendance and raid performance. If you show up consistently, execute your role and do enough damage then you'll never be sat. We are a pretty easy going group who are looking for dedicated players to do well at their classes and are looking for a stable raiding environment. On our off nights we enjoying running mythic + dungeons, farming materials for the guild bank, leveling alts, recruiting and hanging out in Curse. Our goal is to get to clear the heroic raid as quickly as possible under a 2 day per week schedule. We are a competitive bunch looking to always improve and tweak in order to achieve our goal of clearing content while it's current. We want to progress on a limited schedule and having fun while doing it! CONTACT: Aitris-Kael'thas/Rhint-Kael'thas Spudlyjr-Kael'thas/Vordred-Kael'thas Drbobooley-Kael'thas/Drsoulbound-Kael'thas OR APPLY HERE: rehab.wowlauch.com The Application form is on the right of the website. We look forward to hearing from you soon!Aitris0 Dec 5
Dec 2 looking for social mythic+/weekend raiding. looking for a guild to have some fun with. I like to run dungeons and start some weekend raiding. I play early mornings and weekends. I am a decent tank, not the best but decent. I have everything key bond. I do not keyboard turn but I do interrupt regularly, use defensive cool downs accordingly, los pull, etc.Steelhide3 Dec 2