Argent Dawn and The Scryers

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
14h We Come Together Doesn't everyone just love how we come together during a crisis? Servers down, Maintenance, Zombie invasions, god I love you all.Hathawey0 14h
4d (H) For Horde Guild - Progression Recruitment FOR HORDE - Casual Raiding Guild New Website: https://forhorde.enjin.com/ Raid Times: Wednesday and Sunay 7pm-11pm Server Raid Progress: Finish Heroic ToS(7/9) with solid core group with ambition for Mythic once a 20-man core group is established Recruitment: Mainly DPS. Ranged or Melee Attendance: In order to minimize bench spots and form a cohesive team that can work together, we would like 100% attendance. At the same time, we understand that real life commitments and emergencies can arise, and should a situation like that occur, we understand and just ask that you keep us in the loop so we can keep the guild progressing as a whole. Please contact us in-game (Kayil, Tallic, or Tenebres) for more information or use our website and fill out a recruitment form. Thanks!Tallic0 4d
6d Nightborne/Shal'dorei RP Connections Starting a new thread for this now that everything's finally set into motion. The previous thread (and links to older ones) can be found right here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754336803 It was posted to most of the RP realm forums including Wyrmrest and Moon Guard but didn't garner a great deal of attention. Since then, we've gathered a few people together and set up a Discord server where players can discuss lore, chat about RP prospects and share resources. It's open to those that are invested in the prospect of Nightborne RP but participation isn't mandatory. All you need is an interest in this niche and we'll be glad to welcome you. This server was founded on the idea that all Nightborne RP should be interconnected and that every Roleplayer carrying interest in the subject should have the opportunity to engage with it. We aim to become a community, meaning that we can connect with like-minded Roleplayers quite easily and set our own personal storylines into motion. This isn't necessarily a guild or a coalition, simply a source of communication for everyone intending to write within the confines of Shal'dorei culture. It's mostly going to be self-directed so in a general sense, you're expected to connect with others on the server in your own time and build RP connections. However, I'd like to introduce the idea that we can also become a society. Events could be organized that would gather most of our characters together in one place. There could be a ball, a soiree, a festival, a garden party, a wine-tasting or anything in between. We could build different groups too. We could form academies, military organizations, merchant coalitions, groups of performers and I think there's every chance that we could also form our very own noble households with certain characters picking up particular roles. The possibilities here are almost endless but it's definitely going to take some time to organize something like this. Any and all additional ideas are welcome. If this sounds like something you want to become involved with, let me know by adding my battletag (Zarxes#21200) and requesting a link to the server. For reasons that I hope are obvious, I don't want to throw the link out here where someone of ill-intent could join. The aim isn't to necessarily be exclusive but to keep the environment free of negativity. Thank you so much for your time!Zarxés0 6d
Jul 20 Looking for late night guild I am looking for a heavy RP guild that is active late at night, from like 10 PM pacific time until 2 AM Pacific time. It can be horde or alliance, any race, I don't mind race changing faction changing, whatever it needs to be. Any theme is fine, I can find a way to fit in. What I don't want: Having 1 or 2 late night members does not constitute "active", I am looking for at least 4 or 5 people, and events No mega guilds: Don't sell me on your stupid mega guild with 50 people on late at night who never talk to each other, even if there is one or two RPers in the mix. No ERP guilds: just no. No exclusive Tavern rp guilds; i want to go out in the world, I want to roll some dice, slay some dragons, and be involved in a story, I don't want to sit in a virtual tavern for 4 hours a night every night. If you have the perfect guild for me, or know of one, please please please leave a comment here. No in game mail, i am never on this character.Caleldur0 Jul 20
Jul 18 Bound for Glory needs DPS please! =) ========================================= GUILD - Bound for Glory - Casual yet determined! ========================================= WEBSITE - www.bound4glory.shivtr.com SERVERS - Argent Dawn & The Scryers RAID AMBITIONS - Normal for the feels of it all, and some loot, then Heroic Progression. No Mythic Raid activity is planned. RAID TIMES - Thursday & Monday from 7:45PM until 10:00PM EST RECRUITING - A solid Melee DPS & a few solid Ranged DPS. As mostly casual players, we started with Normal Raid ambitions in Legion, but as we have grown together we now see Heroic is going to be our end game goals. We just need a few more people to help push us over the top. We are easy going, fun, and there has never been any Raid Drama with player abuse, calling out, etc. We typically Raid with 10-15 people. We would love to get this number 15-20! If you are looking for a family style home, with no elitism, and a team that wants to help. Look no further, this is the home for you! Fun is the name of the game, and that's what we offer! =) You have a spot with us right now, if you want it! We also have many friendly folks who don't Raid, so if you don't Raid and are looking for a Guild, we would be more than happy to have you! Please hop on board! Guild Contacts - Ark - GM (sparrow#1683) Issichar - Raid Leader Ordin - asst Raid Leader VandanaArkaten5 Jul 18
Jun 24 [A] <Tenacious> is Recruiting! We are currently rebuilding our Guild now that there are more of our Members from our Old Cataclysm Team Returning to the Game. We are currently accepting all interested Raiders or Players just looking for a Guild to Call Home. Currently we Raid Fri-Sun 7pm to around 11pm or the Raid is done, However that is just because these were the times that worked for the Majority of Members and not something set in stone. Please Send a Tell to me in Game if Interested in Joining.Substitute3 Jun 24
Jun 24 Any DK only guilds Seeing if there is any DK only guilds out there...would be awesome.Blightryder2 Jun 24
Jun 18 Looking for RP Guild - Alliance Returning player, looking for new ways to continue enjoying this game. I'm looking for an active RP guild. I'm an inexperienced RP'er as in none at all, looking to give it a shot. In game name is Grimrum (dwarf shaman)Stinkybeard1 Jun 18
Jun 16 Looking for guild Ret Pally looking for a casual guild to raid with and have a good time playing game . I don't want no bull in guild and I am willing to help out where needed. looking for a Argentdawn or The Scryers servers only pleasePerseis6 Jun 16
Jun 12 Looking for level 60 twink guild Hi, I'm a level 60 protection warrior looking to have a fun time raiding classic. I have been looking for a guild for awhile, but haven't found any guilds that are still active. I don't want to server transfer for this guild. I am geared and ready to raid. I am available to raid on Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. If anybody has a guild I could join please tell me about it. Thanks for your timeCraneose0 Jun 12
May 31 [H-RP] <The Highgrave Empire>! Brothers and Sisters of the grave! Too long have we hidden in the dirt, darting shadow to shadow! The world which the Living fought so fiercely to take from us now lays bereft of leadership! The Great Calamity has not only washed away the old Orders, Hordes, and Alliances, but stricken from us our very memory of itself! Now is the hour of the Forsaken! NOW is the graveborne's time! ALRIGHT! The Highgrave Empire is an undead focused RP guild located on Argent Dawn, and we plan on running things a little more than a little bit different. For starters, we will be stepping away slightly from standard timeline/lore, and putting our own swing on things. Enter the Calamity, an apocalyptic event which has fractured time, shattered the last of the Dragonflights, and scattered the original Alliance and Horde to the wind like so much dust... Cultists of the Old Gods roam and practice freely, stranded demons fester and blight the land, and many more dangers and horrors now freely traverse the sundered lands. So this is the world we live in now, well... Unlive? At any rate, that's the scoop, and here's the sprinkles: The Highgrave will be gathering, both in numbers and in power, we will slowly spread across the land like a ravenous locust swarm, claiming 'uncontested' towns, cities, and zones. Bit by bit, little by little. Those whom we meet, shall be greeted under the parley flag, where it goes from there will be an interesting show, be they revenant clans or alliance holdouts. While we do not yet have a guild site, the following document offers a general outline of who we are, how we think, what we do, and all that jazz. http://tinyurl.com/l5ejhfk As you can see, our combat system has an easy mode and in-depth mode, so be you casual event goer or hardcore dice roller, we've got you covered! Also, for the time being, most of that rank structure doesn't yet exist, only got one lichlord >.> Please also note that while officers(lich and up) are IC expected to rule over the peasants and legions, so to are they beholden to those same people OOC, responsible for their in game wellbeing and the organizing of monthly events. A bit extreme an expectation to put on people, but hey, with great power~ Alright, so I think I've rambled on long enough, though I fully expect to add more to this most and, indeed, this thread and guild. So hello Argent Dawn, and get ready for a fun time! PS: Any other guilds/groups interested in joining us on the post-apocalypse theme, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself or one of my officers.Vallioness4 May 31
May 30 895 Brew/Windwalker LF guild Looking for a casual guild to run some keys and do some casual raiding. Having fun and such. Hit me up if you're that kind of guild. Losttank#1185 or in game.Mynute0 May 30
May 29 ✨Moon Guard's Annual Ride-A-Thon 2017✨ Be, our, guest! Be our guest! You are invited to something that's the best! A simple fun event that takes place once a year! On the US Moon Guard realm, Come and drink some beer! Jump a motor-bike and have a cheer! Moon Guard's Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon is an annual event open to the public for both Alliance and Horde! This year I am opening it up an advertising off-realm as well. Specifically to other RP realms to reach out to the greater RP community. The Ride-A-Thon will be held on May 29 (coinciding with the U.S. Memorial Day), beginning at 7:00PM Moon Guard realm time (that's 5:00 PM PST / 8:00 PM EST / Midnight GMT), at Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaque Lands on the US Moon Guard RP realm. There will be a brief speech commemorating the fallen soldiers of Azeroth given by myself with the help of a translator for Alliance and then I will lead a procession of riders across The Eastern Kingdoms on a predetermined path down south to Booty Bay. Upon arriving at Booty Bay there will be an after party. It is highly encourage that participants use a motorcycle mount during this event. These mounts include: Champion's Treadblade - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/championstreadblade.php Warlord's Deathwheel - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/warlordsdeathwheel.php Mekgineer's Chopper - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/mekgineerschopper.php Mechno-Hog - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/mechanohog.php Goblin Trike - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/goblintrike.php Goblin Turbo-Trike - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/goblinturbotrike.php If you wish to participate and do not own one of these mounts or can not afford one, fear not! All are welcome to join us regardless of what mount they choose. MAPS! Why is the path purple? Because that's what you get when you mash up red and blue! Maps showing the path of the Ride-A-Thon route can be found here: Part 1 - http://githnji.tumblr.com/post/138417489503/moon-guard-annual-memorial-ride-a-thon-path-part Part 2 - http://githnji.tumblr.com/post/138417251793/moon-guard-annual-memorial-ride-a-thon-path-partGithnji6 May 29
May 28 (A) Holy Priest looking for guild (A) holy priest looking for helpful guild to do mythic+, raiding, and other shenanigans that guilds doThorendil0 May 28
May 22 LF 2's Partner Really wanting to go for 2k rating. Never done it before and I'm tired of not at least trying. I BG all day. Warstein0115#1400 is my battletag. Just hit me up if you want to give it a try!Warlørde0 May 22
May 20 <Bacon> Recruiting for Mythic Raids We are all former members of <The Unrepaired>, who raided together since Pandaria. Most of us have raided since Vanilla. The raid broke apart, so we reformed under this tag with the intent of Mythic raiding. Raid nights are Sunday/Monday starting at 7:30pm server until 11:30pm server. What you get from us: Repairs, a veteran team of long term raiders, a light 2-night raiding schedule, flasks, and fun while still taking raiding seriously. What we need from you: Bring your A game, flasks, pots, the usual. Ilvl is fixable, prefer at least artifact weapon level 40. Currently 1/10M. Current Needs: Ranged DpS - Hunters especially. Will consider any exceptional ranged. Melee DpS - High need. Will consider any exceptional player. You can add me on Bnet at Xoinks#1328, or talk to Corjen, Desaane, or pretty much anyone you see online.Xoinkaera11 May 20
May 19 < Booty Bay Banditos > Hello! just wanted to let all you guys on the forums know that the Booty Bay Banditos~~~! are recruiting! anyone who is into Rp / Pvp is welcome to join just send me or rekt a pm and we will send you an invite :)Qisy2 May 19
May 18 I have returned Boo! Got ya didn't I? Muhwahahahaha Just in case FFWs is thinking about coming back, had to get that in here first as a deterrent. You're welcome AD, and you're welcome Scryers who have never met Makyson. Anyways. It is I, The Hero of Argent Dawn. I have returned to save you all from the boredom of not having someone as great as I by your side. If you don't know me, I forgive you for being new here. If you don't remember me, I forgive you for having bumped your head at some point. For those that do recall. I have returned to save you! The one TRUE Tank is back for more server firsts, US firsts, and world top 20s (Hey EU is dominant, sorry!) PS: If you made it this far before closing, down voting, or angrily replying.... J/K, but I'm back for Legion (maybe) to crush content again (just on weekends since life is real it turns out) and if you guys need any help, just shoot me a MSG in game when I'm around.Zurick14 May 18
May 16 Restarted to play after 6 years of no WoW Hi all horde and alliance. I restarted to play after 6 years of no WoW and I kinda noticed how population is low .... I mean WoW is near to end. Game is still addictive and I have good memories but less time to play. Im gonna try to enjoy my solo content since all my old guild are away. Im in a no need of guild but I wonder why blizzard didn't put together low population realms ? I have a steam account ( 11 years ) and I wished blizzard release WoW single players. The stories and the lore missed me. No need to be on steam, blizzard dont need it ;) but Ive tried to find something near WoW lore and ... its unique. Anyways happy to be here again ;)Myriacanix3 May 16
May 14 Masters of Karate 13/13M Recruiting <Masters of Karate> Currently 13/13M We are a Semi-hard core guild raiding 3 nights a week Masters of Karate is a guild focused on Mythic progression. We are always looking for talented players who have the right personality to fit in with our solid team of core raiders. We are actively recruiting for the raid times below: Wed @ 9:00 EST Fri @ 8:00 EST Sun @ 8:00 EST Currently seeking progressive players whom are comfortable at the game and raiding scene As of April. 8th 2016 we are now 13/13Mythic in Hellfire Citadel. Recruitment as follows: ::Consistent Raid schedule! ::Item level 715 or above! ::Legendary Ring! ::13/13Heroic Farm EXP! ::Basic Knowledge of the Mythic bosses! ::Performs at high pace of competition! ::Willing to take Criticism! ::Follow Directions! ::Know your class like your life depends on it! Seeking the Following: *Death Knight Dps *Mage Dps *Paladin Healer *Warrior Dps *Rogue Dps *Monk Dps *Warlock Dps *Hunter Dps Exceptional Players welcome to come trial! We accept all classes! Masters of Karate has been a competitive raiding guild on Argent Dawn for many years, We look to pull server 1sts for the rest of our time raiding and push higher into the rankings World Wide Currently @ 405 U.S. 1st on server Again, we are looking for the right fit of exceptional skills and personality. Furthermore, I have no problem looking for retired exceptional raiders looking to re-enter the raiding arena. We can give those opportuities in something of a "draft and develope" strategy rather than demanding that you come in with all mythic gear and experience. We have had great success with this in the past and look to continue provide those opportunities to the right applicant. In RL, we are largely a bunch of adults w/ military experience and/or jobs who raid for the fun of playing the game in our spare time. Not drama oriented and typically no teenagers though we've had success with a few exceptions. Add our GM's btag below if you want to finish out WoD high end raiding that is only 3 nights a week. Thaddeaus (Davezilla#1785) GM Afic (Afic#1796)Afic16 May 14
May 14 <Fearfulways> Recruitment 7/7M EN 1/3M ToV Do you strive for professional-synergy and a real community filled with players giving their best while having fun? Do you want to get as many bosses / RGB's / Mythic +'s in your limited time? Look no further! ___________________________________________________________________________ We at FFW offer raiders with the option of being part of the real “Fearfulways” (not recruited for the bench). However, there are times we all need to “take a knee” for the good of the team. We do have an opportunity for the below demands of recruitment; it is real! So please do contact us to see what options FFW and yourselves have. Whether you’re 7/7M or even 1/7H “where there is a will, there’s a Fearfulway” ;-) Get it? ___________________________________________________________________________ ★Recruitment What FFW are recruiting: We never close our ranks for any position. Why? If someone wants it hard enough they will get it. However, below are the main areas in which are in high demand of: Ranged DPS Warlocks – HIGH Shadow Priests – HIGH Hunters - HIGH Melee DPS Death Knights – HIGH Warriors – MEDIUM Demon Hunters – MEDIUM Rogues – MEDIUM - Let’s make this easy - If you’re curious about whom we are, don’t hesitate in messaging one of our contacts at the bottom of the page for a chit-chat or perhaps add one of our recruiting members. ___________________________________________________________________________ ★ Raiding schedule & Loot: We do not raid daytime ever due to our professional raiders having professional jobs. The times below are EST: Monday – 7 – 11.00 PM (Optional) Tuesday – 7PM – 11PM Wednesday – 7PM – 11PM Thursday – 7PM – 11PM - Raid invites will start promptly at 6.45. For loot we use “Lootcouncil”. The Officers decide whom it will be a better upgrade for. We do not appreciate nor tolerate friend politics. If you earn it, you get it. ___________________________________________________________________________ ★ What are FFW like? Our FFW community allows us to become more than just raiders. Our community in our main strength. People whom dedicate their precious time within this game to form relationships in supporting, advising and encouraging people to perform their best within the given time. Communication is the key to success. We care about what our raiders are doing. A lot of our members have known each other for since Molten Core came out. So, relationships are equally as important as results are to us. Fearfulways is an American mostly focused guild with the some other flavours from England and Brazil throwing into it the mix to add that flair of quality ;-) During progression we are extremely passionate and what we do and the message delivered of how we’re doing it. We’re straight to the point. Direct, effective and blunt. We like to get things done and leaders push to gain this objective. We run many Mythic + groups, weekly Kara mount groups, PvP groups or even Goblin groups( /r/ if you get it and of course, PvE). Whatever your flavour is, we can accustom for. If you want to check out some saucy videos about us have a look: - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCktpQiGDLO8HpngRulKb-MA ___________________________________________________________________________ ★ What is important to us? - Good knowledge of the English language bother spoken and written. - You can handle constructive criticism. - You are a vocal team player whom isn’t afraid of communicating or taking initiative in raids(there’s a time a place). - You’re a positive person. Negativity will not last within this guild. - Having the ability to be motivated to be 100% prepared for raids; pots, food, runes, flasks e.t.c. - Logs to prove how you’re doing. We have professionals which extensively use logs and can easily tell where(if) you need to work. - Good attendance. - You’re a team player. You think of the team ahead of yourself. ___________________________________________________________________________ ★Progresssion Below is our main WoWprogress link: - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/argent-dawn/Fearfulways However what we can offer is the stability of the guild being created in 11.28.2004 with players playing with each since that founded time. A strong, passionate and encouraging environment which is always challenging for server first. If you’re still here than we must catching your attention. ___________________________________________________________________________ ★ What’s next? For any further questions contact the FFW recruitment / officer team below to have a chit-chat or to enquire whether this could be the home for you. - Shen#1274 - Tigrao#1816 - Fearmaky#1989 - Rhuris#1710 ... Remember guys, ROLL DEEP!Bôb4 May 14
May 14 Delete Hello, We are always recruiting friendly folks for all aspects of the game. For Endgame: We hope to be doing Normal and Heroic Raids in Legion, but not Mythic, as we tend to be on the casual side, with many of us having real life commitments having to come before WOW. We have great comradery, and many laughs together. We cheer eachother on in both the fails and the victories. If you are looking for such a Guild I invite you to check out our Website: http://bound4glory.shivtr.com/ Feel free to apply, only as a "get to know you process" we are not judging your acheivements and gear for membership to our ranks. If you would rather not apply via the site, mail or chat with any Officer in game : Arkaten, Drusilus, Vandana, Oleta and we would be more than happy to talk to you and answer any questions you may have. Thanks for considering us, and may the battle go well for you! ~TorTorvanen16 May 14
May 14 Seeking Heavy RP military guild Hello! I wanted to ask about military-ish guilds that are still active. I play either alliance or horde but my highest level is a 46 human paladin. I wanted a human military or some kind of horde one (preferrebly undead or orc)Divenire1 May 14
May 11 Nightborne/Shal'dorei RP prospects? A while ago, I started a thread related to this topic which you can find here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753767581?page=1 and here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753767581 But my queries had been more in regards to the potential for a Nightborne guild being set up. This time around, I'd actually just like to gauge public interest in this area of RP because I'm still rather interested in trying to get something going. It's not necessarily something that would require a guild format and would likely include players from multiple realms. The aim here is to see if I can find people that are interested in pursuing this sort of RP. My last thread attained a string of dislikes on several of the posts, something that I think I should pin on the bad reputation surrounding RP that doesn't utilize the main playable races. This sort of criticism is something that I definitely understand because anything outside the norm is going to be a challenge to successfully engage but in a way, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I've been engaging in Roleplay for about 6 years now and as much as I adore my other characters, I'm definitely interested in seeking more of a challenge in my writing. However, a large portion of my personal interest is directed toward the general culture in Suramar City. Everything is very stiff and poised, refined to perfection. Of course, this lends itself to the idea of falsified unnatural beauty. The Nightborne are generally very committed to 'keeping up appearances' and holding themselves in an esteemed manner regardless of their private struggles, an attitude that is fundamentally somewhat flawed. They strive for perfection which is, in and of itself, an imperfection. It's a wonderful sort of irony. I'm also a big fan of political drama and intrigue as well as the portrayal of prejudice - especially when it regards class differences. I understand that a lot of these themes are present in Sin'dorei, Human or even (albeit, rarely) in Kaldorei/Highborne RP but there's something very appealing about the Shal'dorei in particular. Maybe they're just pretty. I'm hoping that there are others out there who agree with how I feel about this. If so, I'd like to get into contact with you and the easiest way would probably be to slap my battletag onto the end of this post. I'm toying with the idea of creating a Discord server for cross-realm communication too. What do you think? Does any of this interest you? If you'd like to get into contact with me, my battletag is Zarxes#21200Grullock1 May 11
May 10 (H) Warlock, Priest LF late Night Guild Any Late Night Guilds Recruiting? I am currently seeking a home for my priest (holy,shadow) and affliction warlock. I would prefer to have raids start around 9-930 central time. I am not looking for a hardcore raiding guild, more of a casual raiding guild where prerequisites arent too stringent. Thank you!Lunaeste0 May 10
May 9 Alliance Couple Looking for Guild Good afternoon and well met to anyone who takes a gander at this posting. My boyfriend and I are very addicted WoW players, and are looking for a guild in order to do dungeons, raids, mythics, and have a little fun at doing things in the game. We are on the Argent Dawn server, lol, even though that's already determined by where I'm posting here. I play a Restoration Shaman as my main spec, and do Enhancement on my off spec. His main spec is Protection Paladin, with an off spec of Retribution. We are looking for a guild that isn't going to yell and scream because we're trying to learn like everyone else - and we aren't the type to sit AFK and twiddle our thumbs either. We've both been playing this game for a very long time (mine since 2007 off and on), and his since (2004) ---- holy crap batman, that's a long time! We believe in working for everything that we get, and yes we've been playing together for the past couple of years together (the others were when we weren't fully together). I work full time Sundays through Thursdays 7am til 3:45 cst at a call center (hence don't rightly need people yelling like crazy unless you just found the most awesome of shiny rocks in your bags - it is a game to be enjoyed without that kind of stuff), as we're located in Arkansas, but usually nights are good to do things. We are both older players some what, waaaaaaay over 18 for sure..lol. However, we are fast learners, and it doesn't take much for us to get started.Devotus2 May 9
May 2 Coalition Guide for Organized Play ((Currently Under Construction)) What is This? This is a guide to Organized RP in one of the major active cannons on the Argent dawn / Scryers server. While other cannons do seem to exist, they seem exclusive to individual guilds and are somewhat difficult to join. To join ours, one simply has to attend an event. There are a number of styles of events we host, from free form to adventure module and once in a while campaign. Each has its own rules, and we have a few rules overall. The following is information about current events, history, and our systems. It is also imperative that one knows standards and rules while playing with the Coalition as we do intend to not just expand the RP on server but to build a community and maintain quality within it. If one does not, don't worry. We are an open community and will help teach. We have many Rpers who are fresh to the scene and we have many experienced RPers who have been at this for years. Your in good hands. For most standards, rules, and a general idea how to RP on WoW the best section of threads to go over are pinned here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1011637/ For further information on our Coalition: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20744954736#post-1 Types of Events There are three major types of events. Free Form: These events are general gatherings for RP without intended plot. If story happens it is driven entirely by players. Characters are encouraged when attending our major free form event, the city events, to take up an IC profession and ‘sell’ their wares or man their shops. City Event Information: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745054503 Adventure Module: These events are simple. A single individual or a group of individuals play the parts of NPCs to tell a story. Usually characters have to solve a problem or fight a bad guy. We are currently testing one, Adventure Days, a volunteer DM will pull up a random adventure from the Pathfinder Society or Dungeons and Dragons adventure league adventure lists and convert it to the WoW setting. To be played with whoever wishes to attend using one of our own established rule sets. This will be explained further in this thread. Campaign: Once in a while, we host a major story. Usually takes multiple RPs and is done with multiple people, often leaving some with various bits of information in the hopes in between RP reveals solutions. Players are encouraged to pursue these when active as much as possible. Usually it’s a singular major plot affecting all or most of the guilds involved.Bitáh14 May 2
May 1 Looking for a Guild (H) Looking for a guild to run Mythic Dungeons and possibly raid. I do not accept random guild invites. I would rather find a guild that is a fit for me. In other words, give me a real reason to join your guild and not some addon/macro.Mooby3 May 1
Apr 30 Roleplay on Argent Dawn! Hello everyone! So, Argent Dawn is an RP realm... where are all of ya hiding?! I see occasional TRP profiles as I wander around, but very little Roleplaying. I am an officer in a Horde RP/PvE guild, and a member here in this Alliance one. But I have seen very little outside of us. Where is everyone? Feel free to throw some guild names, character names, etc. Just don't forget to include faction! Looking to find more roleplayers, writers, and adventurers alike!Bairne7 Apr 30
Apr 30 Looking for RP Group [A or H] Hi guys, I'm looking to start the game over after a year or two away. I'd like to rp the adventure, and I'm looking for someone/a group/a guild that'll rp the journey with me. Is anyone here keen to talk, or to point me in the right direction? Thanks!Finrae1 Apr 30
Apr 23 NA Alliance M+ Runs I stream 5-7 days a week and I regularly try to help the community with some of their M+ keys big and small. This week we have some of the easiest affixes so lets run some if you're NA Alliance. You can find me at twitch.tv/jordan7nation. I do plenty of other WoW related things as well including giveaways so if M+ isnt your thing thats ok. I wish you a great day If I dont see you around and may the loot Gods be good to you in your chests and on your bonus rolls.Lyftedstorm0 Apr 23
Apr 20 Ilvl 887 lf guild or people to play with Looking for people to play with , Ilvl 887 still newb just back since cata so a lot of it is fresh ,would like to find people to play with / learn fromGapingshadow0 Apr 20
Apr 18 Reset Day M+, World Bosses and more I stream 5-7 days a week and I regularly try to help the community with some of their M+ keys big and small. If you have a key and would like some help you can find me at twitch.tv/jordan7nation . I do plenty of other WoW related things as well including giveaways so if M+ isnt your thing thats ok. I wish you a great day If I dont see you around and may the loot Gods be good to you in your chests and on your bonus rolls.Lyftedstorm0 Apr 18
Apr 17 RP: Astral Form? Hey guys! Serious question here. How does the Astral Form of balance druids fits the lore when roleplaying? I'm having quite a difficult time trying to figure it out. I'm a tauren btw, just in case it makes any race diffence. Thanks for your attention!Draugash0 Apr 17
Apr 16 Looking for Mythic/ Raid group(s) Hello, Is this a good place to look for a dungeon group? I find I am in need of a group to progress through dungeons and raids. Heroic and normal I can use the group finder for, but I am in need of raid and mythic dungeons now. I have unlocked the extra power on all 3 of my weapons now, so I can perform in any spec. I have not done any serious groups since I used to tank 25 man raids in WotLK, but I have been joining a lot of random dungeons here the last 2 months. I am usually online between 8-10 pm Eastern (5-7 PM Pacific) during the week random times on the weekends. Are there groups looking for more during this time? Thanks!Krajratnik0 Apr 16
Apr 15 <Solace> 3/10M Nighthold LF Ranged & Heals As the title says, we're looking for ranged DPS and healers. I prefer a restoration shaman or holy paladin in terms of heals, and am not picky at all about ranged DPS (though a good elemental shaman would be wonderful). If you think you've got what it takes for mythic progression on a two-night schedule, send me a friend request at Restomak#1419 or head over to our website to apply. Solace-AD.com Raiding Quick Facts: - We raid two nights per week - Tuesday/Thursday from 7:30 to 11pm eastern. - As it says in the title, we're 3/10 in mythic Nighthold. We've also cleared heroic, of course :P - We are pretty laid back in raid, but expect effort and preparedness (gems, food, flasks, etc - all provided, so no excuses) - We use a modified loot council for loot, though our raiders are all very reasonable (as friends tend to be) - We raid for fun. Fun is our primary goal, always.Restomak3 Apr 15
Apr 15 [A] <Doomforge Brewing>10/10H is recruiting Guild: Doomforge Brewing - Alliance Server: Argent Dawn - RP Days and Hours: Mon/Wed 7:45-10:30 PM EST Progression: 2/7M, 3/3H 10/10H Who are we? Doomforge Brewing is an established guild on the Argent Dawn server. Initially formed by a group of high school friends that has expanded to include much more. Our discord chat is active as we are frequently engaged with each other throughout the day just talking crap and random nonsense or discussing various things about the game in general. We have grown into a progression guild and are currently looking to fill out our roster to start pushing Mythic content. We are a tight knit group that enjoys messing around with each other while doing M+ and PvP. Raids are fun and laid back during trash and farm content but very serious and methodical when pushing progression fights. We are actively engaged in conversations to better ourselves and each other with many members having a great understanding to multiple classes. Class Needs Ranged DPS: Open Melee: Fury Warrior Tank: open to exceptional applicants Healers: holy/disc priest If you are interested in us or have any questions about the guild/raiding, feel free to add any/all of our battletags even if you're class is not listed. Thanks for your time and looking forward to the responses. Maddycakes#1302 Kevinly#1504 Bonuspoppa#1346Lasagne10 Apr 15
Mar 19 Guild Disbanded..Ignore. <Tirion was Flagged> is no more on this server. Farewell.Kíngfâil11 Mar 19
Mar 12 (A) LF raiding guild. First, my guild is a good one and no bad blood with them just that they have a solid raid group and I am looking to raid myself. I am able to raid any time during the afternoon-evening time. I am a 872 Assassination rogue. I got a bit behind because I took a break after Heroic EN. I have 2 other 110s as well. I have run all but the last 2 bosses in Nighthold Normal thanks to my current guilds alt run. I am a fast learner and can learn your strat pretty quickly given the chance. I haven't done ToV normal as my guild did that during my break, however, since I am not in the raid group I would have only been able to do alt runs anyways. I have been raiding since Vanilla and have a lot of experience with the game. Now that I am able to raid pretty much any time I want to get back in to it like I used to. If you have any questions feel free to message me in game. My other 110s are Nynäeve (the scryers) and Lunitari (Argent Dawn). If I am not on Rözen I can probably be found on one of those two toons. Thanks and happy hunting!Dubsteppah2 Mar 12
Mar 4 Returning player looking for guild (H) Hello all, I've recently returned to the game and enjoying legion content. I'm hoping to find a guild to run some mythic dungeons, and get back into some raiding. I was hoping to raid maybe about twice a week maybe. My main spec is fire, but I plan to keep all 3 of my specs to a competitive level. (cesspool guilds STAY AWAY!!)Gyorgy0 Mar 4
Feb 27 Come Raid with us and keep your guild! Company of Misfits is a newer, smaller guild looking for all roles interested in raiding Tue/Wed 8-10:30 server time. Just looking for a consistent set of people, joining our guild is NOT REQUIRED. We're also looking for a few DPS interested in consistently doing Mythic+ content each week in an effort to consistently run higher level dungeons. I know there are a lot of people that love their guilds are are not interested in leaving them but might not be able to raid with them for whatever reason. That's perfectly fine, we only ask that if you are interested in attending our "Server PUG Run" that you be consistent. Could you just do LFG and look for a pre-made? Absolutely you can! But you don't always know what you're getting. Why not try and get together with a handful of folks that are attending consistently so you know what to expect. A guild Discord server will be available for all raids and Mythic+ runs to make communicating easier. Message Zeezsa or Hegrom in game or add me to your BN (Grundlemug#1944) Thanks!Hegrom0 Feb 27
Feb 15 (H)Death by Design Recruitment Death by Design is a close knit guild looking for a few ranged (potentially healers)for our core raid group. Our current progression is 7/7 H EN, 2/3 H TOV & 10/10 N NH, 3/10 H NH. We are a casual 2 day a week progression guild with an optional 3rd day alt run. Currently we run with 15-20 people both from in guild and with dedicated raiders from other realms. Ideally we are looking for heroic NH ready players but are willing to gear and teach new players. We raid Mondays and Fridays from 8-11 eastern and Wednesday for the alt run. If you are interested please send me a message on BNET @ Tiana#1751. MEOW, CÄILEIGHCäileigh0 Feb 15
Feb 15 Looking for a pets-focused guild As I don't raid anymore, I am looking for a guild that specializes in pet battles, achievements, collections, professions, and that sort of thing. If such a guild doesn't exist and there is interest for one, I'll start it.Lómion2 Feb 15
Feb 3 Leaving ArgentDawn Hey folks, We've generally had a decent amount of success on server. Our guild numbers have been maintained for a long time well above the average for the Horde on our combined server. Seemingly larger then the average on server period. While we've had mild success at Raiding, slowly making our way up the ranks, we've found it harder and harder to recruit. Mostly due to people here not taking a RP guild seriously in any other regard. We've also had some bad luck, in general with some inside conflicts and there being an extreme lack of Rpers on server due to both a general lack of favor and a lack of good natured folk. You can go into trade on our server, post a question and have an hours worth of people insulting you in not even mildly funny, low quality trolling. While you can go to a large number of other servers, do the same and get better quality trolling and the answers you want all with a freaking smile. While we have also had huge success with our Monthly For the Horde, where we tended to drag a large some of people to just wreck alliance cities, and our few times we held Stormwind for over an hour... We simply cannot maintain sufficient interested parties. Most guilds here seem to be momentary small passing fads, poorly named dubocles or simply a raid guild who only recruits outside the raid to recruit for recruitment's sake. The server isn't dead. What it is is the community, is dead. There are plenty of people, who with a little effort could easily make the server an impressive thing. However, just raiding, and dicking around, then being mocking, while also being really bad at mocking... doesn't really cut it. We had intended to stick around, partly to spite a few people who think they personally ran the Rpers off server. Really, what sent the RPers away is sort of the same thing that keeps the server from being fantastic. That we as a community just, stink. So we're headed out. The Dreadnought Society will be jumping servers and headed elsewhere. Likely to a horde favorable server, with more RP. We've already found one with a large sum of raiders and pvpers looking for guilds, who are also RPers or are interested in RP. The trade chat has some of our people in love, as it's hilarious and engaging, and you can't walk into places like Thuderbluff or Undercity without encountering decent RP. Because people are everywhere. So for those who joined us regularly on our nonsense. Thank you. For those who've provided a worth while challenge thank you, and for those who have made the time here hilarious and fun, really, thank you. But we're headed out in roughly a week. Then, well, someone else can have the keys.Pridbor0 Feb 3
Feb 3 [A] LFG - Tank and Healer A couple of us are looking for a guild on the alliance side. Guardian tank (iLvl 865ish) and Holy Priest (iLvl 840ish but probably 850+ in a couple days). Both are familiar with EN, TOV and the first few bosses in NH either on these characters or other ones. Ideally looking to raid a couple of nights a week with an active guild doing Mythic+ and Kara content regularly. Typically play time is about 7:30-11:00 Server.Lathirias0 Feb 3
Jan 28 Normal/Heoric Raiding Guild etc. SWARM Currently working on Nighthold Heroic. Finished EN Norma/Heroic, & Normal NH. Gearing Mythic + and Kara attuning everyone. Calendar Schedule as follows: 1. Monday: Mythic Mondays 2. Tuesday: Raid 8:00 est 3. Wednesday: Open 4. Thursday Raid: 8:00 est 5. Friday: Open 6. Saturdays: Open 7. Sunday: Raid Time 7:00 PM ( Full Clear Normal or Heroic Emerald Nightmare) (We do a lot of miscellaneous things as well.) Casual raiders-raid 2.5 hours 8-10:30 per raid day. (14-17 raiders) The group is very helpful and friendly. Give any of us a tell if you want more information about the guild in game. We have been around for over a year and a half now and still going strong. You couldn't ask for a nicer group of people. I am proud of this group and how they help each other. Have fun in WoW!! /who swarm and talk to any of us, if you need more info.Myluu4 Jan 28
Jan 22 Looking for people to play wow with Looking for people to play wow with and have fun socializing. Like to do some raiding. I pretty much am alone nobody to adventure thru this wonderful game with. Look me up in game if your interested in being a friend and fellow adventurerPerseis3 Jan 22
Jan 21 Casual raiding guild? Lookin for a casual raiding guild here on Argent Dawn. 880 ret pally with some past mythic exp. Just lookin for casual heroic raiding, no 5+ hours a nigh raiding. Or Brewmaster monk. .Shindao2 Jan 21
Jan 21 Skilled Holy Priest Greetings, I'm a skilled player looking for a raid team that raids twice a week. I can raid during the week if raids end at or before 10est. I can raid Friday/Sat from 11EST to whenever. I'm a skilled player who shows up prepared, on time, and performs well. I have cleared 10/10 normal Nighthold. I cleared EN heroic and ToV heroic as well. I've been raid healing for over 17 years and I'm exceptionally reliable. Please message Savagecabage#1358 or post here. ThanksRothrik1 Jan 21