Argent Dawn and The Scryers

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
1d Is this sever dead (Argent Dawn) I made a dwarf monk, made my marry way to gold shire and saw no one.... I though RP severs had a bunch of people at gold shire? So that leaves me to wonder.... did I make a RP toon on a server no one uses?Hawkwind2 1d
1d Bringing back Rp to AD and Scryers. I know this has been attempted in the past, but is anyone on this server interested in bringing rp back here? I'm thinking of trying to organize something if there is enough interest. I play both Alliance and Horde though more the Former than the latter. So for those interested please post here. :)Visalakiri7 1d
4d looking for social Guild looking for a guild that's more about hanging out and having fun than anything else! let's talk about your guild Discord: Arroyo#7374 by the way don't just post your recruited macro I really do want to talkForumposter3 4d
Nov 7 Reflecting Prism's So I had a bunch of these made and I have more than enough to go around, if you would like a free Reflecting Prism(s) just post here or shoot me a message in game.Kreecher0 Nov 7
Nov 6 LF guild faction I prefer Alliance but I can be persuaded to play horde XD what I'm interested in Battlegrounds transmog Island Expeditions dungeons Mythic Plus Lvling being social in Discord LGBT what I'm not interested in being forced to play a spec or class Raiding arenas RP I will be checking this thread every hour <give or take> I prefer to talk over Discord. so link your Discord contact infoArroyopuppy3 Nov 6
Nov 5 Posting while at work Just reading random WoW stuff. All i have to say is ...biscuits.Varoon1 Nov 5
Nov 2 LF Social/Leveling Guild As the title says, are there any social/leveling guilds recruiting? I'm starting to get back into the game after a bit of a hiatus and just looking for some people to chat with as I go through leveling etc.Jaí1 Nov 2
Oct 27 [H] LFG with Mythic+ dungeon group Im a 349 ilvl sub rogue looking to get into some semi regular mythic+ dungeons. If anyone is in a guild doing this sort of content please let me know!Dedgan0 Oct 27
Oct 25 (H) For Horde Guild - Progression Recruitment Raid Times: Wednesday and Sunday 7pm-11pm Server (EST) Recruitment Form: https://goo.gl/forms/povhc6u7oU7hcgmg1 Raid Progress: Uldir (M2/8) Recruitment: About Us: We are a casual guild looking for casual skilled people to fill our roster for Uldir. Our main raid progresses through Heroic/Mythic and we have a more causal raid that does Normal every Friday. Please contact us in-game on Argent Dawn-US (Kayil, Tallic, or Haut) or Battle.net (Tallic#11226) Thanks!Tallic0 Oct 25
Oct 21 LF Weekend Heroic Raid [A] Hi I am thinking of transferring here. Due to raid time switches and wanting to step down to heroic raiding. If you are weekend team that clears heroic let me know. Thank youSladewolf2 Oct 21
Oct 12 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12
Oct 11 [H] The Nightmen 7/8H LF Late Night Raiders [H] The Nightmen [H] Area 52 A few changes since we started The Nightmen, we are now looking for SERIOUS DPS/RDPS. We are closed out to classes/specs but continue to welcome any active player who eventually wants to raid. We are THE NIGHTMEN, (Yes, from “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”). We are up and coming but serious when it comes to game progression. We are currently looking for specific class/spec to add to our core team. This does not mean that we are turning down any interested parties who know their class/spec and can DPS. All BS aside here is the breakdown: Current Raid Times/Progress Report: -Tues/Wed 11:59pm-3:00am Server Time (9PM-12AM PST) -Be Online/Discord 10-15mins prior to start time -8/8N, 7/8H, Mythic is next -Guild Run Mythic+ scheduled on Calendar Thur-Mon (Optional) Communication Requirement/Other Info. -We use Discord for communication -We utilize Google docs to guide our members to see the big picture on what they need to improve and it helps officers/GM to assist with Mythic+ runs, etc for gear. -All Raid nights are logged. Who are we recruiting: -We are recruiting anyone who wants to be part of an active guild and invite anyone to kick it in our general channel or to get involved in certain duties for game progression, etc. As mentioned above we do not turn down anyone who knows their role and can prove themselves in the DPS charts. For our serious members for H Raids/Mythic, I will need the following: -Tanks: Closed (contact for more info.) -Healers: Closed (contact for more info.) -MDPS: Rogue, Monk, Warrior, Demon Hunter -RDPS: 1 Mages, 1 Warlocks, 1 Hunter, -Additionally, We do require all players to know the fights or have an understanding. It is easy to watch a quick video or utilize our discord under sections titled “Fights”. We are ACTIVE/FUN group of people. We kick it on Discord, Create events on the calendar and encourage players to get involved and have a good time. This is a time to get away from the stresses of life and have a good time because this game is meant to be enjoyable and no reason to run solo with a guild who is full of inactive players who do not welcome new members. So lets roll baby!!! Hit us up on here or contact me in game. Contact: GM: Anti#1430 or you can reach out to Tigerclaw88#1980 or Kostadine#1413 Krayons, Enkazil, Kostadine or WuzhibugongKostadine0 Oct 11
Oct 9 I return, reborn! And--as always--I WIN! On this historic occasion I re-dedicate myself to educating the masses of wusses on Argent Dawn/The Scryers in the ways of Totally Awesome and Wicked Sweet... OH YEA!! (Several Blackrock gnomes were harmed in the making of this post.)Ubarlíght12 Oct 9
Oct 3 Looking for PVE Guild, causual player Hi all, I'm a WoW player since MoP and i play mostly casual, profession, fishing,cooking, achievement hunt, mount collecting, battle pet hunting, questing etc... I do LFR on each expansion and i do Normal raid too. Playing solo it's been hard to find some heroic spot on raid. I main a BM hunter since the beginning and I honestly think I play it well, I have multiple alt at 110 that I can invest time in to fill need on raid. My main alt is a Havoc DH, but I have almost every other class except Rogue and Mage. I'm looking for a guild with people who do similar stuff ! If your goal is to be a top Guild on Mythic raid, i will pass… I'm on the Alliance side, but I could easily transfert to horde ( I heard the dark side had cookie …. :p ) I'm a french Canadian who live in Quebec, but i don't mind where's the guild from, as long as you don't mind my mistake in English either.. ;) See you somewhere in the world of Warcraft...Mayrasha2 Oct 3
Oct 1 LF [A] Argent Dawn guild Any guilds looking for some new blood?Ianofarcadia0 Oct 1
Sep 24 [H] pally looking for a guild Hello. everyone ilvl 343 horde pally Tank/dps spec looking for a. Adult active guild.. for Raids an dungeons an PvP.. I play 2 to 4 hours every day.. an weekend I play the same if not more ..Adult male way over 18+ with discord an mic.. looking to find a place to call home.. you can mail me ingame vattio if you would like more info.. easten time zone..Vattio1 Sep 24
Sep 24 LF [H] Weekend raiding guild I just came back to WoW at the tail end of legion(early February 2018). And I'm currently in need of a raiding guild for BFA. I'm laid back and knowledgeable, I've been raiding in this game and others for over 15 years. My best trait is raid awareness. I can tank or I can DPS although, I leveled BFA as fury. I have been playing since vanilla off and on. I was a main raiding DPS during BC with my hunter, I was a main raiding DPS during WOTLK as my death knight, I was a main raiding tank during Cataclysm on my Paladin. I missed most of MoP and WoD due to a freak computer issue. I work 1pm-9pm(or later) so I'm mainly available on weekends. I'm looking for the right guild for me, I'm not needy but I am picky and I can be a loner but once I warm up to the group I'll be the life of the party. PST in-game or respond on here. Thanks for reading.Renfon3 Sep 24
Sep 21 DH LF (A) Guild Hello everyone, Relatively new player to WoW but long time gamer and looking for a guild. Decided to give WoW a try, since the last I played was back in Wrath. Only been playing less than a month. I have a lot of time to play currently, and looking for a mature guild to become apart of. Things I'm looking for in a guild is an active voice chat (Discord etc..). Also a casual to semi-hardcore raiding aspect to the guild. I have been raiding and pvp'ing in all the games I've played. Part of many server first in games like LotRO, Tera, and SWTOR through the years. I look forward to hearing from anyone in response. Messaging in game is probably best way to get in contact but will check the forums as well daily. Thank you, NoburuNoburu2 Sep 21
Sep 21 LF Guild while I level. Just what the title says. I've been playing on ED & WrA but I need something in my own timezone. :)Stalerus1 Sep 21
Sep 20 Any A or H Roleplaying guilds? I see the forums are pretty dead, so it's a long shot, but are there any roleplaying guilds on alliance or horde recruiting (I have characters on both sides)? It doesn't have to be hardcore RP or guilds with a bunch of events...casual RP is certainly fine...just looking for RP flavor and those that don't mind people who play/interact in-character.Modest2 Sep 20
Sep 20 *Peeks in* No one's touched my stuff yet, right? I may be back soon. Maybe. Until then, to get the genuine feeling of a patented Taltos hug, put your finger up your nose while rotating the other hand over your head. Counterclockwise if you're in Australia.Taltos1 Sep 20
Sep 19 Horde on Argent Dawn How's the Horde community on Argent Dawn? Thinking about setting up shop for BfA.Grimzok1 Sep 19
Sep 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus3 Sep 7
Sep 5 [A] Casual Normal/Heroic recruiting Howdy, We are a long time AD Guild looking for fun, mature folks to shore up our BFA Raid team. Mainly looking for strong DPS as this point. Spots are limited! (Cool - laid back - non raiders always welcome) Please read through our site and apply (required) @ www.bound4glory.shivtr.com Thank you very much - All of us at BfGArkaten3 Sep 5
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 2 Raid/Mythic Dungeon Groups As the title says my Guild is pretty much dead I just want to do some raiding this expansion.Viridina0 Sep 2
Aug 31 LF [A] casual raiding guild that's not dead Whats up, I've got no clue where to look for a guild since the guild finder blows chunks, and a forum post is probably the worst possible idea since they look about as dead as I assumed they would be. But I'm looking for a casual normal / heroic raiding guild. I just wanna do uldir when it comes out and not have to wait like 3 weeks for LFR, you know? I play DH mainly but I have a 110 warrior I could also level if needed. Probably nobody will read this or give a !@#$ but if someone does, hey whats upDalariir1 Aug 31
Aug 31 [A]Lost Syndicate - Recruiting Raiders Hello! Looking for a fun yet driven guild? Sick of the same CCless, tunnel visioned, mechanic ignoring, water loving pugs? Want a group of competent people to run content in BFA with? Well, you've come to the right place. We may be the most fun (and competitive) raiding guild on Argent Dawn/The Scryers you've ever joined.. but why take the chance? Hop in and see if you fit! Our team of fun-loving guild members is second to... probably very few; what I'm saying is, you could do worse. Check out Lost Syndicate of Argent Dawn-US today! Our raid times (based on server time EST): Tuesday 8pm - 11pm Thursday 8pm - 11pmRecruitment: Exceptional players who feel like they can complement our quality of raiding are encouraged to apply. Our guild is based on the ideal of helping each other excel at what we do to our fullest potential and thus helpful yet driven members are what we look for. We are currently actively recruiting ranged DPS (especially warlocks and hunters) and Demon Hunters for our progression raid team as well as others to fill in where needed. What we are looking for in you as a raider: You love raiding, want to achieve AotC at minimum every raid tier then pushing into mythic afterwards You're an independent and communicative player (that means you actively prepare yourself for new encounters, know about their mechanics and ask when you don't). Be a team, guild, and community focused individual (joining extends to more than just raiding, we want raiders who are members, not numbers) Your English is good enough for clear communication. Boomkins must use Boomchicken form. It is well known to be an increase in DPS.How to join? Message a member of management listed at the bottom of this post to inquire about the guild or an invitation. People looking to join as a raider are required to fill out an application which can be found on our discord. Contacts: If you need to contact us in game, please do so when we are not raiding. Whispers during raid times will most likely be ignored. You can contact us via: In-game mail or chat Private message on our guild's discord - https://discord.gg/VJZvYJu Battle Tags: Guild Leader - AdventW0lf#1158 Raid Officer - zanados#1347 (the Z is not capitalized) Officer - KittyGoRoar#1252Kalizan1 Aug 31
Aug 31 Festival of Fashion Hey there lovelies! Figured I'd share this project I've been working on here since it is something I thought some people in our community would enjoy. Friday Aug 31st over on my Twitch (twitch.tv/maskmorrow), we will have our very first TRANSMOG COMPETITION! I am so excited to present this and host for everyone. Please note that this will be happened over the Trail of Style weekend event in World of Warcraft, so please try to save yourself some coin by waiting to mog after the in game ever starts. All transmog and barber shop visits will be free that entire weekend! For complete rules and submission information, please check out my tumblr. Hope to see you all soon! https://coinsandcrows.tumblr.com/post/177216567602/festival-of-fashionAlessandri2 Aug 31
Aug 27 [A] <R A M P A G E> <R A M P A G E> We are recruiting active, and skilled players for our Rated PvP Teams, Arenas, RBG's, World PvP, etc. We are also looking for players to start Raid Progression, including an experienced Raid Leader. Requirements: Mic Active Sense of Humor Fun Willingness to participate in guild events Expectations: Have enchants & gems for Raids & RBG's Have elixir's, food, etc If you cannot make it to a scheduled event let the guild know Have fun What we're looking for: As of right now, we are looking for all classes and specs. We are a new guild, but we are founded by players that have been around through every expansion. *At this time no ilvl is required just lvl 120* Will be changing this soon. For any questions you want answered or if you're interested in joining please hop in to our discord server and talk to somebody. Discord Server: https://discord.gg/BuudkcRythym0 Aug 27
Aug 22 2 LF <H> Weekend Casual Guild As title says i Myself and a friend are looking for a weekend Casual guild PvE. Prefer raids on weekends due to schedules. I Myself am ilvl 341 Frost Deathknight and climbing. My friend is a Feral druid hes new to WoW raiding in general we raided in other games like FFXIV and such. I myself have played since Vanilla and have done plenty of server firsts but im stepping back from being a hardcore mindset to the casual so i can enjoy it with friends and fun people i hope i meet soon in a guild. Feel free to message here or in game Pulze-Arygos or my discord Pulze#2225 blizzard is Pulze#1459 Thanks!!Pulze2 Aug 22
Aug 2 R.I.P. Wheelhammer I would just like to let anyone from A.D. who knew Wheelhammer know that he passed away in his sleep. He will be remembered forever and sorely missedSequani6 Aug 2
Jul 30 Was Looking For Channel or Community This was a request looking for the official OOC RP channel or community of AD/TS. But that no longer matters. Bye.Steinhäuser0 Jul 30
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 21 AD&TS OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 19 Ingame Cross-realm Roleplayers Community Greetings Roleplayers! Are you interested in an inter-realm community connecting all roleplayers? Tired of LFRP on discord but people responding aren't actually online, ingame? Want to advertise events or even just tell people when you're open for business and easily invite people into groups to rp with? Well then I happily present to you the Roleplayer's Connect Community! With communities dedicated to both the Alliance and the Horde, you can bring in all your characters without feeling weird about using your bnet. Channels include lore discussion, event advertisement, looking for currently rping groups and even a channel for organizing for ic pvp going in to this war centric expansion! Please join us! Alliance: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R7KXPumbm?region=US&faction=Alliance Horde: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/3b5kPTXoY?region=US&faction=Horde Please no spamming, trolling or hate. It may take a few days for us to really get the community going, so please bear with us while things are still being set up with this new feature.Arahe0 Jul 19
Jul 18 Where's Keevox and Jorit? With BfA approaching fast, we need more duel irl challenges. Also, I'm just bored. Portal boss...Tiergan0 Jul 18
Jul 13 [Resolved] WTB Mythic+15 Carry EDIT: I found one in Premade Groups. Loyolã - Frostmourne was very helpful and had reasonable prices.Cerynth0 Jul 13
Jul 11 High xp player looking for RBG guild in BfA Hello everyone. As the title suggests, I am a high xp player looking for a consistent guild RBG team for BfA. Don't necessarily have to be high xp, just consistent/dedicated, looking for good times/chill people more than anything else. I'm willing to coach people interested in playing some arena as well. I have a dpriest(grand marshal/gladiator) and ret paladin(2200 xp) on this server. I'm not yet fully decided which I'll level first, leaning towards the paladin atm. I'll be willing to fill any viable role dps/heal/tank. My main for BfA will be a warrior on another server group that can sub in if needed. I will be playing Prot and Arms spec, and can tank mythic+. Let the good times roll!Sceptre0 Jul 11
Jul 5 [H] 2 LF Casual Guild for weekend raiding. LF a Casual Raiding guild weekend raids preferred - RP Server we are transferring due to the BfA changes. Horde only Thanks. Me and a friend are looking for a casual raiding guild for weekends I myself have a lot of raiding experience from vanilla all the way up to start of legion (emerald) ive been a hardcore raider for years im taking the time to step back so I can actually enjoy it with friends and family. I myself am playing frost death knight I also have a geared paladin. my friend is druid / hunter but maining druid feral. My fiancé when shes done being shy and wants to start playing again will most likely be a caster of some sort. As stated we are looking for a raiding guild for weekends if that's normal mode that's fine or starting heroic that's ok also but we are looking for a laid back atmosphere with no drama. Feel free to msg me here or in game with Pulze (Horde) or Elnara (Alliance) on arygosElnara1 Jul 5
Jul 3 Life of a Role-Player - Damsel in Distress We have a new short out filmed on our home server of Wyrmrest Accord! We would love it if our fellow RPers would take the time to go give it a watch and let us know what they think! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-tZPA6DZR8Tsali0 Jul 3
Jul 1 ContestGiver player - to Guild Masters Hello, my alt named ContestGiver (CG) is too low for a forum posting, so I'm trying this avenue. We're leaving the server in a few days. Been here a long while and loved it though. CG had a good reputation for offering game riddles & contests and fun prizes. Want to go out with one last big hurrah. Not having much luck in setting it up, however. This time, have thought of a great thing... a race... and set a date, July 7, and one guild is planning to participate. Each "contestant" is a 2-person team. Going to give away a Sandstone Drake, 30-day PlayCode, some nice pets & gold. -Just for the heck of it, free and for fun. Are there any guildmasters out there who would like to know more of the details and tell their guildies about this event? Server-wide Scryers & Argent Dawn. July 7, 1pm EST. I might use the free GoogleDocs link to show the contest rhyme and that way people can read it, but I have to plan beforehand because there are some other background things to do (for me). Please let me know … send ContestGiver a note in game-mail, ok? Ha, I know this might sound odd, but … I just like writing goofy things and playing the game in odd lil ways :)Paksenarríon0 Jul 1
Jun 30 Amazing Guy from this server!!!! Shout out! to Zixxs! Gems like him doesn't exist anymore and rare to find. Your server should be proud to have someone like him there. <3 JexJexia0 Jun 30
Jun 28 Part 2 / Help & brainstorm creative writing? Hey, here’s something I really want some opinions on, but it won’t make any sense to you unless you read the post before it… my “Part 1” post that explains why. If you haven’t seen that one yet, go read it first? It’s about the set of rhymes below from a toon named ContestGiver. (I just realized I can't post under that toon because it's too low for the forums... eeep.) Maybe if I can pin down this section, I can refine and re-post it as a forum entry somehow, then just quickly gently briefly suggest people to bounce out into this area and read it? Or ask guilds to read it and pass the word? Some details below I could explain better but I'm testing if they communicate on their own. Thanks so much for your time! …………………….. Announcement (from ContestGiver) THIS CONTEST's a race to a challenging zone Where lowbies would (could!) never go on their own. But I’ve made it there as a level 10— and Been there as a 2 again. Graphics and visuals tuned up a bit high Will help the horizon appear in the sky. Basic rules, said more than once: Level 8 thru 10 is YOU (plus flying rider helper too). If you don’t have at least an 8, make any toon you’d like to take. Alliance toons will make the pass w/any race and any class. Contestants must be 8-9-10 w/a strong hi-level life-giving friend Who can fly you around on a rocket or drake Or heart of a nightwing that both of you take. Supplies be given thee from me, some useful items, you will see. You won’t need gold, just space in bags and even your friend needs 18 ‘tags’. Yes, need a bag with space to rent. As many slots at 12 will do (near 20 for your helper too). I’ll give you clues in game-mail pages at starting point with couple mages. You’ll see the details and decide where to port, and in 45 minutes you’re long or you're short. Some prizes for this risky place (to make it first in all the race) Are Vial of the Sands and maybe Other things like pets and stuff? —A month of playtime code received —or gold to tip that flying steed? The spot where you’re headed—my sister awaits W/prizes and kudos like mounts that are drakes, A playcode for time or a pet that will battle 25 or a -4 (that’s the end of my prattle, Except to reiterate “gold in your way” If you make it there first on that upcoming day). You’ll bring yourself and your powerful friend For all defense and flight to wend Your way o’er water, ground and air— Until you’re there by wing ’n prayer. (Warriors good for handling strife, But rezzers are better for bringing to life.) … A warlock is okay to take, but only for your flying’s sake, … and only for your toon’s defense—just not for summoning offense. … My way to guard against that folly is a friend of mine in party. ..... You’ll within a party be (eventually a 3rd, from me). ..... The 3rd ensures no summoning, the 3rd’s just silent governing. ..... That member of your group will be a friend of mine just there to keep ..... Your journey honest w/no peep of hints or clues you think to take ..... Especially should a warlock make a summons—that would be no good!! ..... So mine be with you—understood? If this small threesome’s satisfied, ….. then you won’t be disqualified :) The upcoming day is a soon-Saturday, Three days after “Holiday-often-Flag-Waving”, And 1 o’clock server’s the time to be saving. If this sounds like fun, send a note to my name, My limit is 6 pairs of players to claim A space in the race (cuz assistants I need To also attain for my management speed). I need some assistants as extras in place, –As helpers to help me keep eyes on the race. Such helpers would get a reward for their time (just staying in group for preventing a crime). Assistants could hang out wherever they want (Just being in party of 3 for the jaunt). I must have 1 partner for every 2 players, Because this contest has multiple layers. … I need a few more who would be on standby …… in case one drops out and then I’d have to try … To locate a mage or an extra 110 to just do ….. some backgrounding prep ’til the end. … I’d give you a pet, fairly decent I bet, ….. or give you some gold which is always well-met. If you’d like to run or if you’d like to aid Please send me a note w/your name and your “grade”!? ………………………………………….. [end] Okay, how was that? Did it not make sense, is it too repetitive or did you totally not understand something in it? What do you think of it? And one final question is – among all the classes of toons in the game, do you know if there is any class which does Not have something to “throw” at a target, does not have something ranged or cast from a distance – at Level 8 (or 9 or 10)? I can’t think of any class that doesn’t have at least something, and I really need to know if I’m wrong. THANKS! :) Paksenarríon1 Jun 28
Jun 28 Part 1 / Help & brainstorm creative writing? Hard time putting a title on this post and the next one, because I could have said "Really Need Your Opinion!" or "Working on something unique for the Server" – The combined thing was too long, so I’ve split it in two. This is Part 1 -- hope you’ll read it all through. The next one that’s labelled Part 2 is “the thing” -- Okay let me just try to hurry/explain. Been here a while now, joined when The Scryers merged w/AD (when was that??). Loved it here, even more after some of the mean and snotty folks left. Peaceful pleasant nice players here. But now transferring for a personal non-game reason and trying to plan something kind of unusual before I depart. An alt of mine named "ContestGiver" (or CG ... too low for forum posting) -- always offered rhymes, riddles, goofy little contests. I just simply like writing poems and trivia questions (such as the riddle about the bank in Darnassus) and I like giving away fun things that make people happy (gold or pets or a mount). Went dormant for a while b/c a certain player kept spoiling all my offerings, but he finally left, and many other people got to know CG and say hi almost as warmly as Pixi :) I've given away lots of things over the time—a Spectral Tiger Cub, Hatespark or Sandstone Drakes. At least I finally gained a good reputation and not thought of as a goldseller accidentally! haha. So, this is my last hurrah, been working on it for days. Was advertising about it in the open channels but some got annoyed and reported it as spam, causing Blizzard to silence me last weekend until now. (Yikes!!) 1st time I'd ever seen an "account action" in 10 years of playing and it totally freaked me out; very sorry. Now I'm feeling penitent, careful and cautious. Really want to run this contest though, saved up a lot of prizes for it (understand "free" --just for kicks --only requires 'participation' nothing else). So far a couple of people in line, but there's just too much to say and to plan this time. I got the idea last night to reveal the 1st part on the forum? Hahah, I looked for a list of all the guilds on our server, wondering if I could send a note to guildmasters to get the word out. --Ohhh my goshhh!--found more than 4,000 guilds on the server! Haha, not able to go that route. So, I'm wondering if any of you would take a look and tell me what you think? Read my rhymes and tell me if you understand them? I'm not revealing the 2nd half (the actual "clues") but I'm trying to see if it's on track for being communicative and clear so far? Go to the next post I’ve put up, the one called Part 2 and you’ll see what I mean. Hahah...ok ok...becoming semi-retired irl is showing me I might need additional new pursuits perhaps. (None of my non-gamer friends even relates to this at ALL, lol.) – If you’ve read all of the above – I hope my “Part 2” post will make some sense! ------>Paksenarríon0 Jun 28
Jun 27 Need a Heroic Run Antorus(Alliance) What I'm bringing to the Table: Got a 925 Resto Druid on Alliance Side. I've learned the class but haven't had the time to even try and form a raid on my own I work 60+ hours a week currently. Availability: Mon-Tue-Thursday Afternoon after 2 Server Saturday after 9 Server. I know I'm a bit undergeared and heal slot is a tough one to get into But I've been hoping beyond hope to get the berb mount and maybe make a couple new bnet freinds. Character Name: Milca-The Scryers.Cyrille0 Jun 27
Jun 26 {A} N/H Casual Guild: needs Strong DPS ==================== GUILD - Bound for Glory ==================== SERVERS - Argent Dawn & The Scryers RAID AMBITIONS - Normal then Heroic RAID TIMES - Progression Team: Thursday & Friday from 7:35PM until 10:00PM EST Normal Team: Sunday 4:35PM - 8ishPM RECRUITING - People welcome as our doors are always open for good people. Raid team open to a few solid DPS. We started out as a Normal Raid Guild in Legion, but as we have grown together we now see clearing Heroic is going to be our end game goal for each Raid Tier. This Guild does not race, as we enjoy the journey. While it's fun and exciting to climb the server rankings, we won't overpush the Guild to get there. We are easy going, fun, and there has never been any Raid Drama, so don't be the one that brings it in. If you are a jerk, stay away, you won't last with us. We expect what every Raid Guild expects. Even though we are casual, there are certain requirements for success in a Raid: 1. Gear enchanted, gemmed. For Legion this means - Neck, Rings, Cloak Enchanted. No exceptions, we have plenty of crafters. 2. STRONG ATTENDANCE STRONG ATTENDANCE STRONG ATTENDANCE. A Raid Team member is to be notified of an absense. And showing up when you want also is not an option. 3. Willing to keep improving your play, studying out your talents, raid logs, working on toon issues, and not settling for last place on the DPS, Healing meters. 4. Positive attitude, despite wipes or other setbacks. We need to be there for each other. A "Good try guys" goes further than "You guys suck" 5. Flasks for your spec up at all times. Potions of prolonged power when appropriate as well. 6. Keep leveling your Artifact. At least 75 please. 7. Have Discord voice chat up and ready to go on Raid night. 8. AddOns Required - Deadly Boss Mods 9. Personal Loot System 10. While we don't expect everyone to memorize every ability by watching videos, please check them out to get an idea. Any help we can give to our Raid Leader - and eachother - as a team, can only benefit us going forward! We typically Raid with 15-20 people. Tanks and Healers look to be full at this time, with back ups ready. DPS is open any Class or Spec If you are looking for a family style home, with no elitism, and a team that wants to help. Look no further, this is the home for you! Fun is the name of the game, and that's what we offer! =) note - We get a little crazy and have a good time, bust chops, and laugh at - and with- eachother in a friendly atmosphere between friends, many of us who have been together for years now . But when its boss time, it's time to get serious! (unless boss is on farm , and we can do it in our sleep :smiley: ) Guild Contacts - Arkaten - GM Ordin - Asst. Raid Leader Kastafall - Officer Zandee Website - www.bound4glory.shivtr.comGrimstad5 Jun 26
Jun 24 [A or H] 2 LFG for Casual raiding Returning raider Looking for a Raiding Casual guild for weekends - prefer fri-Mon 7pm+ for raids. I have a friend coming over to WoW that wants to jump into the raiding scene. Willing to transfer to horde also. Currently im a hardcore raider I have been since Vanilla WoW just coming back now at the end of the expansion taking a step back to join a casual scene so I can enjoy the raids with friends and not have to stress. My friend is a Feral druid im a Frost DK. my fiancé who will be playing sooner or later will be playing a range caster of some sort but doesn't need a raid slot. Feel free to message me on Pulze im on arygos or add me on bnet at Pulze#1459 we are willing to transfer so don't hesitate to talk to us thanks.Pulze0 Jun 24
Jun 14 (A) GCD Recruiting for Antorus/ BFA Who we are: GCD is a new guild formed by longtime WoW players. At our core we are a heroic raiding guild that looks to have fun while progressing into heroic content. All of our officers are currently 11/11(H) Antorus. As legion draws to a close we are looking to build up our core raiding team. GCD is located on the Argent Dawn & Scryers servers. Raid Times: (Heroic)Thursday and Friday 7:45pm - 10:00pm EST. (Server time) (Normal) Sunday 6:00pm - 9:00pm EST (Server time) Currently Recruiting: Heroic Team Healers: Priest, Resto Shaman, Monk DPS: Melee dps Raiding expectations: Attendance!!! Show up on time and be ready to go. Cauldrons and Feast are provided by the guild. Be understanding that wipes happen. Especially when pushing new content and strats are being ironed out. Any guild member is free to join in on the Normal raid as long as there is room. Our goal as a guild is to have fun and enjoy our time while pushing as far as we can into heroic progression. We have a more casual approach to raiding as far as our schedule goes. So it's important that we play to our best ability when we are raiding or pushing difficult content. GCD believes in building up players to become better if they so desire it. Casual players are always welcome to join, GCD has members who have decided not to raid at endgame and that's okay. As a guild we enjoy many things other than raiding. Transmog runs, random BG's, Old raid content for achievements, etc. As mentioned above. Our normal raid is open any guild member who may want to take that first step into raiding. That first step can be intimidating. Our normal run is lead by a couple of our heroic team officers. Contact Information: Togakure#1223 or whisper Eldregos @ Argent Dawn. Website: GCD.shivtr.com to applyEldregos0 Jun 14