Argent Dawn and The Scryers

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
24m LF [H] Weekend raiding guild I just came back to WoW at the tail end of legion(early February 2018). And I'm currently in need of a raiding guild for BFA. I'm laid back and knowledgeable, I've been raiding in this game and others for over 15 years. My best trait is raid awareness. I can tank or I can DPS although, I leveled BFA as fury. I have been playing since vanilla off and on. I was a main raiding DPS during BC with my hunter, I was a main raiding DPS during WOTLK as my death knight, I was a main raiding tank during Cataclysm on my Paladin. I missed most of MoP and WoD due to a freak computer issue. I work 1pm-9pm(or later) so I'm mainly available on weekends. I'm looking for the right guild for me, I'm not needy but I am picky and I can be a loner but once I warm up to the group I'll be the life of the party. PST in-game or respond on here. Thanks for reading.Renfon3 24m
1d I return, reborn! And--as always--I WIN! On this historic occasion I re-dedicate myself to educating the masses of wusses on Argent Dawn/The Scryers in the ways of Totally Awesome and Wicked Sweet... OH YEA!! (Several Blackrock gnomes were harmed in the making of this post.)Ubarlíght6 1d
2d Looking for PVE Guild, causual player Hi all, I'm a WoW player since MoP and i play mostly casual, profession, fishing,cooking, achievement hunt, mount collecting, battle pet hunting, questing etc... I do LFR on each expansion and i do Normal raid too. Playing solo it's been hard to find some heroic spot on raid. I main a BM hunter since the beginning and I honestly think I play it well, I have multiple alt at 110 that I can invest time in to fill need on raid. My main alt is a Havoc DH, but I have almost every other class except Rogue and Mage. I'm looking for a guild with people who do similar stuff ! If your goal is to be a top Guild on Mythic raid, i will pass… I'm on the Alliance side, but I could easily transfert to horde ( I heard the dark side had cookie …. :p ) I'm a french Canadian who live in Quebec, but i don't mind where's the guild from, as long as you don't mind my mistake in English either.. ;) See you somewhere in the world of Warcraft...Mayrasha1 2d
2d DH LF (A) Guild Hello everyone, Relatively new player to WoW but long time gamer and looking for a guild. Decided to give WoW a try, since the last I played was back in Wrath. Only been playing less than a month. I have a lot of time to play currently, and looking for a mature guild to become apart of. Things I'm looking for in a guild is an active voice chat (Discord etc..). Also a casual to semi-hardcore raiding aspect to the guild. I have been raiding and pvp'ing in all the games I've played. Part of many server first in games like LotRO, Tera, and SWTOR through the years. I look forward to hearing from anyone in response. Messaging in game is probably best way to get in contact but will check the forums as well daily. Thank you, NoburuNoburu2 2d
3d LF Guild while I level. Just what the title says. I've been playing on ED & WrA but I need something in my own timezone. :)Stalerus1 3d
3d Any A or H Roleplaying guilds? I see the forums are pretty dead, so it's a long shot, but are there any roleplaying guilds on alliance or horde recruiting (I have characters on both sides)? It doesn't have to be hardcore RP or guilds with a bunch of events...casual RP is certainly fine...just looking for RP flavor and those that don't mind people who play/interact in-character.Modest2 3d
3d *Peeks in* No one's touched my stuff yet, right? I may be back soon. Maybe. Until then, to get the genuine feeling of a patented Taltos hug, put your finger up your nose while rotating the other hand over your head. Counterclockwise if you're in Australia.Taltos1 3d
5d Horde on Argent Dawn How's the Horde community on Argent Dawn? Thinking about setting up shop for BfA.Grimzok1 5d
Sep 12 [H] pally looking for a guild Hello. everyone ilvl 343 horde pally Tank/dps spec looking for a. Adult active guild.. for Raids an dungeons an PvP.. I play 2 to 4 hours every day.. an weekend I play the same if not more ..Adult male way over 18+ with discord an mic.. looking to find a place to call home.. you can mail me ingame vattio if you would like more info.. easten time zone..Vattio0 Sep 12
Sep 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus3 Sep 7
Sep 5 [A] Casual Normal/Heroic recruiting Howdy, We are a long time AD Guild looking for fun, mature folks to shore up our BFA Raid team. Mainly looking for strong DPS as this point. Spots are limited! (Cool - laid back - non raiders always welcome) Please read through our site and apply (required) @ www.bound4glory.shivtr.com Thank you very much - All of us at BfGArkaten3 Sep 5
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 2 Raid/Mythic Dungeon Groups As the title says my Guild is pretty much dead I just want to do some raiding this expansion.Viridina0 Sep 2
Aug 31 LF [A] casual raiding guild that's not dead Whats up, I've got no clue where to look for a guild since the guild finder blows chunks, and a forum post is probably the worst possible idea since they look about as dead as I assumed they would be. But I'm looking for a casual normal / heroic raiding guild. I just wanna do uldir when it comes out and not have to wait like 3 weeks for LFR, you know? I play DH mainly but I have a 110 warrior I could also level if needed. Probably nobody will read this or give a !@#$ but if someone does, hey whats upDalariir1 Aug 31
Aug 31 [A]Lost Syndicate - Recruiting Raiders Hello! Looking for a fun yet driven guild? Sick of the same CCless, tunnel visioned, mechanic ignoring, water loving pugs? Want a group of competent people to run content in BFA with? Well, you've come to the right place. We may be the most fun (and competitive) raiding guild on Argent Dawn/The Scryers you've ever joined.. but why take the chance? Hop in and see if you fit! Our team of fun-loving guild members is second to... probably very few; what I'm saying is, you could do worse. Check out Lost Syndicate of Argent Dawn-US today! Our raid times (based on server time EST): Tuesday 8pm - 11pm Thursday 8pm - 11pmRecruitment: Exceptional players who feel like they can complement our quality of raiding are encouraged to apply. Our guild is based on the ideal of helping each other excel at what we do to our fullest potential and thus helpful yet driven members are what we look for. We are currently actively recruiting ranged DPS (especially warlocks and hunters) and Demon Hunters for our progression raid team as well as others to fill in where needed. What we are looking for in you as a raider: You love raiding, want to achieve AotC at minimum every raid tier then pushing into mythic afterwards You're an independent and communicative player (that means you actively prepare yourself for new encounters, know about their mechanics and ask when you don't). Be a team, guild, and community focused individual (joining extends to more than just raiding, we want raiders who are members, not numbers) Your English is good enough for clear communication. Boomkins must use Boomchicken form. It is well known to be an increase in DPS.How to join? Message a member of management listed at the bottom of this post to inquire about the guild or an invitation. People looking to join as a raider are required to fill out an application which can be found on our discord. Contacts: If you need to contact us in game, please do so when we are not raiding. Whispers during raid times will most likely be ignored. You can contact us via: In-game mail or chat Private message on our guild's discord - https://discord.gg/VJZvYJu Battle Tags: Guild Leader - AdventW0lf#1158 Raid Officer - zanados#1347 (the Z is not capitalized) Officer - KittyGoRoar#1252Kalizan1 Aug 31
Aug 31 Festival of Fashion Hey there lovelies! Figured I'd share this project I've been working on here since it is something I thought some people in our community would enjoy. Friday Aug 31st over on my Twitch (twitch.tv/maskmorrow), we will have our very first TRANSMOG COMPETITION! I am so excited to present this and host for everyone. Please note that this will be happened over the Trail of Style weekend event in World of Warcraft, so please try to save yourself some coin by waiting to mog after the in game ever starts. All transmog and barber shop visits will be free that entire weekend! For complete rules and submission information, please check out my tumblr. Hope to see you all soon! https://coinsandcrows.tumblr.com/post/177216567602/festival-of-fashionAlessandri2 Aug 31
Aug 27 [A] <R A M P A G E> <R A M P A G E> We are recruiting active, and skilled players for our Rated PvP Teams, Arenas, RBG's, World PvP, etc. We are also looking for players to start Raid Progression, including an experienced Raid Leader. Requirements: Mic Active Sense of Humor Fun Willingness to participate in guild events Expectations: Have enchants & gems for Raids & RBG's Have elixir's, food, etc If you cannot make it to a scheduled event let the guild know Have fun What we're looking for: As of right now, we are looking for all classes and specs. We are a new guild, but we are founded by players that have been around through every expansion. *At this time no ilvl is required just lvl 120* Will be changing this soon. For any questions you want answered or if you're interested in joining please hop in to our discord server and talk to somebody. Discord Server: https://discord.gg/BuudkcRythym0 Aug 27
Aug 22 2 LF <H> Weekend Casual Guild As title says i Myself and a friend are looking for a weekend Casual guild PvE. Prefer raids on weekends due to schedules. I Myself am ilvl 341 Frost Deathknight and climbing. My friend is a Feral druid hes new to WoW raiding in general we raided in other games like FFXIV and such. I myself have played since Vanilla and have done plenty of server firsts but im stepping back from being a hardcore mindset to the casual so i can enjoy it with friends and fun people i hope i meet soon in a guild. Feel free to message here or in game Pulze-Arygos or my discord Pulze#2225 blizzard is Pulze#1459 Thanks!!Pulze2 Aug 22
Aug 2 R.I.P. Wheelhammer I would just like to let anyone from A.D. who knew Wheelhammer know that he passed away in his sleep. He will be remembered forever and sorely missedSequani6 Aug 2
Jul 30 Was Looking For Channel or Community This was a request looking for the official OOC RP channel or community of AD/TS. But that no longer matters. Bye.Steinhäuser0 Jul 30
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 21 AD&TS OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 19 Ingame Cross-realm Roleplayers Community Greetings Roleplayers! Are you interested in an inter-realm community connecting all roleplayers? Tired of LFRP on discord but people responding aren't actually online, ingame? Want to advertise events or even just tell people when you're open for business and easily invite people into groups to rp with? Well then I happily present to you the Roleplayer's Connect Community! With communities dedicated to both the Alliance and the Horde, you can bring in all your characters without feeling weird about using your bnet. Channels include lore discussion, event advertisement, looking for currently rping groups and even a channel for organizing for ic pvp going in to this war centric expansion! Please join us! Alliance: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R7KXPumbm?region=US&faction=Alliance Horde: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/3b5kPTXoY?region=US&faction=Horde Please no spamming, trolling or hate. It may take a few days for us to really get the community going, so please bear with us while things are still being set up with this new feature.Arahe0 Jul 19
Jul 18 Where's Keevox and Jorit? With BfA approaching fast, we need more duel irl challenges. Also, I'm just bored. Portal boss...Tiergan0 Jul 18
Jul 13 [Resolved] WTB Mythic+15 Carry EDIT: I found one in Premade Groups. Loyolã - Frostmourne was very helpful and had reasonable prices.Cerynth0 Jul 13
Jul 11 High xp player looking for RBG guild in BfA Hello everyone. As the title suggests, I am a high xp player looking for a consistent guild RBG team for BfA. Don't necessarily have to be high xp, just consistent/dedicated, looking for good times/chill people more than anything else. I'm willing to coach people interested in playing some arena as well. I have a dpriest(grand marshal/gladiator) and ret paladin(2200 xp) on this server. I'm not yet fully decided which I'll level first, leaning towards the paladin atm. I'll be willing to fill any viable role dps/heal/tank. My main for BfA will be a warrior on another server group that can sub in if needed. I will be playing Prot and Arms spec, and can tank mythic+. Let the good times roll!Sceptre0 Jul 11
Jul 5 [H] 2 LF Casual Guild for weekend raiding. LF a Casual Raiding guild weekend raids preferred - RP Server we are transferring due to the BfA changes. Horde only Thanks. Me and a friend are looking for a casual raiding guild for weekends I myself have a lot of raiding experience from vanilla all the way up to start of legion (emerald) ive been a hardcore raider for years im taking the time to step back so I can actually enjoy it with friends and family. I myself am playing frost death knight I also have a geared paladin. my friend is druid / hunter but maining druid feral. My fiancé when shes done being shy and wants to start playing again will most likely be a caster of some sort. As stated we are looking for a raiding guild for weekends if that's normal mode that's fine or starting heroic that's ok also but we are looking for a laid back atmosphere with no drama. Feel free to msg me here or in game with Pulze (Horde) or Elnara (Alliance) on arygosElnara1 Jul 5
Jul 3 Life of a Role-Player - Damsel in Distress We have a new short out filmed on our home server of Wyrmrest Accord! We would love it if our fellow RPers would take the time to go give it a watch and let us know what they think! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-tZPA6DZR8Tsali0 Jul 3
Jul 1 ContestGiver player - to Guild Masters Hello, my alt named ContestGiver (CG) is too low for a forum posting, so I'm trying this avenue. We're leaving the server in a few days. Been here a long while and loved it though. CG had a good reputation for offering game riddles & contests and fun prizes. Want to go out with one last big hurrah. Not having much luck in setting it up, however. This time, have thought of a great thing... a race... and set a date, July 7, and one guild is planning to participate. Each "contestant" is a 2-person team. Going to give away a Sandstone Drake, 30-day PlayCode, some nice pets & gold. -Just for the heck of it, free and for fun. Are there any guildmasters out there who would like to know more of the details and tell their guildies about this event? Server-wide Scryers & Argent Dawn. July 7, 1pm EST. I might use the free GoogleDocs link to show the contest rhyme and that way people can read it, but I have to plan beforehand because there are some other background things to do (for me). Please let me know … send ContestGiver a note in game-mail, ok? Ha, I know this might sound odd, but … I just like writing goofy things and playing the game in odd lil ways :)Paksenarríon0 Jul 1
Jun 30 Amazing Guy from this server!!!! Shout out! to Zixxs! Gems like him doesn't exist anymore and rare to find. Your server should be proud to have someone like him there. <3 JexJexia0 Jun 30
Jun 28 Part 2 / Help & brainstorm creative writing? Hey, here’s something I really want some opinions on, but it won’t make any sense to you unless you read the post before it… my “Part 1” post that explains why. If you haven’t seen that one yet, go read it first? It’s about the set of rhymes below from a toon named ContestGiver. (I just realized I can't post under that toon because it's too low for the forums... eeep.) Maybe if I can pin down this section, I can refine and re-post it as a forum entry somehow, then just quickly gently briefly suggest people to bounce out into this area and read it? Or ask guilds to read it and pass the word? Some details below I could explain better but I'm testing if they communicate on their own. Thanks so much for your time! …………………….. Announcement (from ContestGiver) THIS CONTEST's a race to a challenging zone Where lowbies would (could!) never go on their own. But I’ve made it there as a level 10— and Been there as a 2 again. Graphics and visuals tuned up a bit high Will help the horizon appear in the sky. Basic rules, said more than once: Level 8 thru 10 is YOU (plus flying rider helper too). If you don’t have at least an 8, make any toon you’d like to take. Alliance toons will make the pass w/any race and any class. Contestants must be 8-9-10 w/a strong hi-level life-giving friend Who can fly you around on a rocket or drake Or heart of a nightwing that both of you take. Supplies be given thee from me, some useful items, you will see. You won’t need gold, just space in bags and even your friend needs 18 ‘tags’. Yes, need a bag with space to rent. As many slots at 12 will do (near 20 for your helper too). I’ll give you clues in game-mail pages at starting point with couple mages. You’ll see the details and decide where to port, and in 45 minutes you’re long or you're short. Some prizes for this risky place (to make it first in all the race) Are Vial of the Sands and maybe Other things like pets and stuff? —A month of playtime code received —or gold to tip that flying steed? The spot where you’re headed—my sister awaits W/prizes and kudos like mounts that are drakes, A playcode for time or a pet that will battle 25 or a -4 (that’s the end of my prattle, Except to reiterate “gold in your way” If you make it there first on that upcoming day). You’ll bring yourself and your powerful friend For all defense and flight to wend Your way o’er water, ground and air— Until you’re there by wing ’n prayer. (Warriors good for handling strife, But rezzers are better for bringing to life.) … A warlock is okay to take, but only for your flying’s sake, … and only for your toon’s defense—just not for summoning offense. … My way to guard against that folly is a friend of mine in party. ..... You’ll within a party be (eventually a 3rd, from me). ..... The 3rd ensures no summoning, the 3rd’s just silent governing. ..... That member of your group will be a friend of mine just there to keep ..... Your journey honest w/no peep of hints or clues you think to take ..... Especially should a warlock make a summons—that would be no good!! ..... So mine be with you—understood? If this small threesome’s satisfied, ….. then you won’t be disqualified :) The upcoming day is a soon-Saturday, Three days after “Holiday-often-Flag-Waving”, And 1 o’clock server’s the time to be saving. If this sounds like fun, send a note to my name, My limit is 6 pairs of players to claim A space in the race (cuz assistants I need To also attain for my management speed). I need some assistants as extras in place, –As helpers to help me keep eyes on the race. Such helpers would get a reward for their time (just staying in group for preventing a crime). Assistants could hang out wherever they want (Just being in party of 3 for the jaunt). I must have 1 partner for every 2 players, Because this contest has multiple layers. … I need a few more who would be on standby …… in case one drops out and then I’d have to try … To locate a mage or an extra 110 to just do ….. some backgrounding prep ’til the end. … I’d give you a pet, fairly decent I bet, ….. or give you some gold which is always well-met. If you’d like to run or if you’d like to aid Please send me a note w/your name and your “grade”!? ………………………………………….. [end] Okay, how was that? Did it not make sense, is it too repetitive or did you totally not understand something in it? What do you think of it? And one final question is – among all the classes of toons in the game, do you know if there is any class which does Not have something to “throw” at a target, does not have something ranged or cast from a distance – at Level 8 (or 9 or 10)? I can’t think of any class that doesn’t have at least something, and I really need to know if I’m wrong. THANKS! :) Paksenarríon1 Jun 28
Jun 28 Part 1 / Help & brainstorm creative writing? Hard time putting a title on this post and the next one, because I could have said "Really Need Your Opinion!" or "Working on something unique for the Server" – The combined thing was too long, so I’ve split it in two. This is Part 1 -- hope you’ll read it all through. The next one that’s labelled Part 2 is “the thing” -- Okay let me just try to hurry/explain. Been here a while now, joined when The Scryers merged w/AD (when was that??). Loved it here, even more after some of the mean and snotty folks left. Peaceful pleasant nice players here. But now transferring for a personal non-game reason and trying to plan something kind of unusual before I depart. An alt of mine named "ContestGiver" (or CG ... too low for forum posting) -- always offered rhymes, riddles, goofy little contests. I just simply like writing poems and trivia questions (such as the riddle about the bank in Darnassus) and I like giving away fun things that make people happy (gold or pets or a mount). Went dormant for a while b/c a certain player kept spoiling all my offerings, but he finally left, and many other people got to know CG and say hi almost as warmly as Pixi :) I've given away lots of things over the time—a Spectral Tiger Cub, Hatespark or Sandstone Drakes. At least I finally gained a good reputation and not thought of as a goldseller accidentally! haha. So, this is my last hurrah, been working on it for days. Was advertising about it in the open channels but some got annoyed and reported it as spam, causing Blizzard to silence me last weekend until now. (Yikes!!) 1st time I'd ever seen an "account action" in 10 years of playing and it totally freaked me out; very sorry. Now I'm feeling penitent, careful and cautious. Really want to run this contest though, saved up a lot of prizes for it (understand "free" --just for kicks --only requires 'participation' nothing else). So far a couple of people in line, but there's just too much to say and to plan this time. I got the idea last night to reveal the 1st part on the forum? Hahah, I looked for a list of all the guilds on our server, wondering if I could send a note to guildmasters to get the word out. --Ohhh my goshhh!--found more than 4,000 guilds on the server! Haha, not able to go that route. So, I'm wondering if any of you would take a look and tell me what you think? Read my rhymes and tell me if you understand them? I'm not revealing the 2nd half (the actual "clues") but I'm trying to see if it's on track for being communicative and clear so far? Go to the next post I’ve put up, the one called Part 2 and you’ll see what I mean. Hahah...ok ok...becoming semi-retired irl is showing me I might need additional new pursuits perhaps. (None of my non-gamer friends even relates to this at ALL, lol.) – If you’ve read all of the above – I hope my “Part 2” post will make some sense! ------>Paksenarríon0 Jun 28
Jun 27 Need a Heroic Run Antorus(Alliance) What I'm bringing to the Table: Got a 925 Resto Druid on Alliance Side. I've learned the class but haven't had the time to even try and form a raid on my own I work 60+ hours a week currently. Availability: Mon-Tue-Thursday Afternoon after 2 Server Saturday after 9 Server. I know I'm a bit undergeared and heal slot is a tough one to get into But I've been hoping beyond hope to get the berb mount and maybe make a couple new bnet freinds. Character Name: Milca-The Scryers.Cyrille0 Jun 27
Jun 26 {A} N/H Casual Guild: needs Strong DPS ==================== GUILD - Bound for Glory ==================== SERVERS - Argent Dawn & The Scryers RAID AMBITIONS - Normal then Heroic RAID TIMES - Progression Team: Thursday & Friday from 7:35PM until 10:00PM EST Normal Team: Sunday 4:35PM - 8ishPM RECRUITING - People welcome as our doors are always open for good people. Raid team open to a few solid DPS. We started out as a Normal Raid Guild in Legion, but as we have grown together we now see clearing Heroic is going to be our end game goal for each Raid Tier. This Guild does not race, as we enjoy the journey. While it's fun and exciting to climb the server rankings, we won't overpush the Guild to get there. We are easy going, fun, and there has never been any Raid Drama, so don't be the one that brings it in. If you are a jerk, stay away, you won't last with us. We expect what every Raid Guild expects. Even though we are casual, there are certain requirements for success in a Raid: 1. Gear enchanted, gemmed. For Legion this means - Neck, Rings, Cloak Enchanted. No exceptions, we have plenty of crafters. 2. STRONG ATTENDANCE STRONG ATTENDANCE STRONG ATTENDANCE. A Raid Team member is to be notified of an absense. And showing up when you want also is not an option. 3. Willing to keep improving your play, studying out your talents, raid logs, working on toon issues, and not settling for last place on the DPS, Healing meters. 4. Positive attitude, despite wipes or other setbacks. We need to be there for each other. A "Good try guys" goes further than "You guys suck" 5. Flasks for your spec up at all times. Potions of prolonged power when appropriate as well. 6. Keep leveling your Artifact. At least 75 please. 7. Have Discord voice chat up and ready to go on Raid night. 8. AddOns Required - Deadly Boss Mods 9. Personal Loot System 10. While we don't expect everyone to memorize every ability by watching videos, please check them out to get an idea. Any help we can give to our Raid Leader - and eachother - as a team, can only benefit us going forward! We typically Raid with 15-20 people. Tanks and Healers look to be full at this time, with back ups ready. DPS is open any Class or Spec If you are looking for a family style home, with no elitism, and a team that wants to help. Look no further, this is the home for you! Fun is the name of the game, and that's what we offer! =) note - We get a little crazy and have a good time, bust chops, and laugh at - and with- eachother in a friendly atmosphere between friends, many of us who have been together for years now . But when its boss time, it's time to get serious! (unless boss is on farm , and we can do it in our sleep :smiley: ) Guild Contacts - Arkaten - GM Ordin - Asst. Raid Leader Kastafall - Officer Zandee Website - www.bound4glory.shivtr.comGrimstad5 Jun 26
Jun 24 [A or H] 2 LFG for Casual raiding Returning raider Looking for a Raiding Casual guild for weekends - prefer fri-Mon 7pm+ for raids. I have a friend coming over to WoW that wants to jump into the raiding scene. Willing to transfer to horde also. Currently im a hardcore raider I have been since Vanilla WoW just coming back now at the end of the expansion taking a step back to join a casual scene so I can enjoy the raids with friends and not have to stress. My friend is a Feral druid im a Frost DK. my fiancé who will be playing sooner or later will be playing a range caster of some sort but doesn't need a raid slot. Feel free to message me on Pulze im on arygos or add me on bnet at Pulze#1459 we are willing to transfer so don't hesitate to talk to us thanks.Pulze0 Jun 24
Jun 14 (A) GCD Recruiting for Antorus/ BFA Who we are: GCD is a new guild formed by longtime WoW players. At our core we are a heroic raiding guild that looks to have fun while progressing into heroic content. All of our officers are currently 11/11(H) Antorus. As legion draws to a close we are looking to build up our core raiding team. GCD is located on the Argent Dawn & Scryers servers. Raid Times: (Heroic)Thursday and Friday 7:45pm - 10:00pm EST. (Server time) (Normal) Sunday 6:00pm - 9:00pm EST (Server time) Currently Recruiting: Heroic Team Healers: Priest, Resto Shaman, Monk DPS: Melee dps Raiding expectations: Attendance!!! Show up on time and be ready to go. Cauldrons and Feast are provided by the guild. Be understanding that wipes happen. Especially when pushing new content and strats are being ironed out. Any guild member is free to join in on the Normal raid as long as there is room. Our goal as a guild is to have fun and enjoy our time while pushing as far as we can into heroic progression. We have a more casual approach to raiding as far as our schedule goes. So it's important that we play to our best ability when we are raiding or pushing difficult content. GCD believes in building up players to become better if they so desire it. Casual players are always welcome to join, GCD has members who have decided not to raid at endgame and that's okay. As a guild we enjoy many things other than raiding. Transmog runs, random BG's, Old raid content for achievements, etc. As mentioned above. Our normal raid is open any guild member who may want to take that first step into raiding. That first step can be intimidating. Our normal run is lead by a couple of our heroic team officers. Contact Information: Togakure#1223 or whisper Eldregos @ Argent Dawn. Website: GCD.shivtr.com to applyEldregos0 Jun 14
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 20 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 20
May 14 [Selling] Character Art Hiya, Ever thought to yourself about getting fan art done for your character on WoW? I'm also wanting to expanding on my experience of drawing armour/details much more. Https://therapysartdump.tumblr.com To contact me: Btag: Nasrollahi#1430 Discord: Kazmire#9239 I will almost always respond quickly, if I'm not too busy irl. Thanks for reading! - KazzieKazmire0 May 14
May 11 Selling Plans: Searing Golden Blade Hi folks! I am advertising a rare collector's recipe I picked up from Uldaman- Plans: Searing Golden Blade, on this server, Argent Dawn/The Scryers. The mean region price according to TUJ is 170000-250000. I am posting it on AH currently for 150k. I figured I would post here for potential buyers that are having difficulty finding this rare recipe. Cheers!Squiwellnut0 May 11
May 10 [A] <Lost Syndicate> recruiting Hello All! I come here to inform those interested of a newly formed guild, and would like to thank you for taking the time to read this and hope you’ll find a new home among us. We sit on the threshold of a new expansion with so much yet to do in Legion. It's our goal that we may come together to achieve what we can in this current content as well as all future content brought before us. Who we are We’re a guild on Argent Dawn-The Scryers. As of now the members and leaders of the guild are all over the age of 20. We have work and families as most of you reading this do and understand that those things come first. We wanted to come together not only play this game we love so much, but to help each other improve no matter what content we do. What we want What we want is people to be able to accomplish what they want to. If people are looking to raid, we want to have an environment to support that. If people want to pvp, we hope to have regular pvp nights and get better at stopping the horde together. If people want to see what the game has to offer or to hunt for achievements; we hope to do that as well. We want to do all of this by improving ourselves individually and as a whole. In addition to improving, we want people to be able to have a good time. This isn't a place you can expect to see constant political intrigue or clique mentalities. This is the place you can expect to log on to and be greeted by others who are either relaxing, having a good time doing quests, getting a laugh at the current battleground they're in, or working diligently to get those professions done or ilvl up. This is the environment we want though we can't exactly promise it'll be completely family friendly. We will promise it won't be like walking into a frat party at 1am or like having to participate in the movie Mean Girls. How we work So all of this may seem like a bit much for the size of the guild we are right now. We want to have a structure in place from the start though so that even though every place may not have a thing, every thing will have a place. Lost Syndicate works off of an open council system. At all times there will be one guild leader (labeled Elder) and an even number of officers (labeled council). The different responsibilities of running the guild are delegated between the officers (such as setting up raid/pvp teams, recruiting, managing the bank, etc). The guild leader will be assisting the officers in all of these tasks as well. Anytime a major decision involving the guild has to be made, the guild leader and the officers will meet on discord in public to discuss them. These council meetings will be announced openly so anyone wishing to attend or put forth their opinion can. As these discussions may affect everyone in the guild, you should be able to share your ideas and opinions. This is also why I feel comfortable putting this information in this post. You are thinking of joining a guild, you should know how it's run. Plans for Raiding Currently in the process of setting up the first static raid group of the guild. Our plans are to start with normal, as any of the guild raid groups will, and progress through that content until the group has the gear and skill to go into heroic. We want to start forming groups for when BFA raids comes out. With statics preformed for people now, we’ll have already learned how each person plays and how to work well together. A well practiced raid group going into a raid for the first time will almost always perform better than one that is newly formed. For the first raid static, the raiding mentality we're looking for is akin to the mentality many had back in burning crusade and wrath. We're not looking for people to make this a second job. We are however looking for people to put in effort to make sure they are prepared and on time when we raid as well as be willing to improve in areas they find they struggle with and the raid group and guild as as whole will be there to help every step of the way. We see signing up for a static as a sort of signing of a social contract. You’re telling 9 other people you’re going to set aside the time each week to play this game together. Life is busy and things happen, but everyone should do what they can to make it. What we expect -people not to be masters of their class, spec, or the activity that they’re doing. -people to be willing to learn -our members to be civil toward one another. -people to not be subject to a million frat boy jokes (memes however are welcome within reason) -everyone to have fun! Thank you! Really, if you’re still reading at this point, thank you for taking time to read through this. If you’re interested in joining, you can add me on Bnet using the tag AdventW0lf#1158. See you on the battlefield for the Battle of Azeroth! -Ameril (Elder and Founder of Lost Syndicate)Ameril2 May 10
May 4 ✨Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon 2018✨ Put on your leather chaps and strap your legs around something hard and hot! Get your motors running and get prepared for Moon Guard's annual event the ✨Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon✨, 2018 edition! You! YES, YOU Are welcome to come on down to the US Moon Guard realm and join in the fun! What this event is Moon Guard's Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon is an annual event open to the public for both Alliance and Horde! This is an event in which people gather and ride motorbikes across the length the Eastern Kingdoms in memorial to fallen soldiers and an excuse to have a good time! When & Where The Ride-A-Thon will be held on May 28th (coinciding with the U.S. Memorial Day), beginning at 7:00 PM Moon Guard realm time (that's 5:00 PM PST / 8:00 PM EST / Midnight GMT), at Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaque Lands. There will be a brief speech commemorating the fallen soldiers of Azeroth given by myself with the help of a translator for Alliance and then I will lead a procession of riders across The Eastern Kingdoms on a predetermined path down south to Booty Bay. Upon arriving at Booty Bay there will be an after party. It is important that participants follow Githnji or the assisting raid leaders following me, in order to stick to the predetermined path, because the route selected is planned in such a away as to avoid as much npc pvp flagging as possible. It is highly encourage that participants use a motorcycle mount during this event. These mounts include: Note: The Chauffeured mounts do not scale with max level ground mount training speed and are therefore slower. Champion's Treadblade - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/championstreadblade.php Warlord's Deathwheel - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/warlordsdeathwheel.php Mekgineer's Chopper - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/mekgineerschopper.php Mechno-Hog - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/mechanohog.php Goblin Trike - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/goblintrike.php Goblin Turbo-Trike - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/goblinturbotrike.php If you wish to participate and do not own one of these mounts or can not afford one, fear not! All are welcome to join us regardless of what mount they choose. Remember this event is open to all regardless of faction or guild affiliation. So, come along and tell your friends! Want to contact me directly? My B-Tag is Nyctomonger#1908 ! Want to share the thread with others? Throw this link at them: https://tinyurl.com/MGMMR2018Githnji4 May 4
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 30 Exiles of Lordaeron - Mythic ABT[A] Stormrage After full clearing heroic Antorus,we are going to try mythic & need a few more to fill up our team. But first let me ask a few questions. Has the attendance boss killed your raid team? Want to raid mythic and stay in your current guild without realm transferring?? Enjoy being in a friendly atmosphere,killing bosses while having fun? Can you commit to a 2 day,3 hr weekly raid schedule? If you answered yes to any of the questions above you might be a fit to raid mythic with us. Raid days & times are: Tuesday:8pm-11pm EST (realm time) Thursday:8pm-11pm EST (realm time) What we offer & provide: Feasts & caudrons. A fun,knowledgable bunch to raid with. What we expect: Be item level 955-960+ with knowledge of your class. Have Discord. Show up on time fully gemmed and enchanted. Bring Augment runes & prepots. To take the time to watch video's for the first 4-5 bosses. The patience to deal with wipes as this is progression for lots of us. Have the following addons: Exorsus Raid Tools Weakaraus or TMW DBM or Bigwigs Our Needs: We are looking at all classes that can meet the above expectations. We do favor those that have a heal/tank offspec however though. But all classes are welcome. Any questions or if this interests you. Drop a comment below with your battletag or feel free to add me to battletag: Joe#12534Shredar2 Apr 30
Apr 10 Heyas Hi Old Friends Played on Horde side AD from late vanilla till just after MoP launch. It was around then my schedule flipped and being a west coaster just wasn't going to work anymore. Then came the wife and Kids and I became so casual, casuals called me casual. Missed WoD all together and came back for legion, Kind of. Over those years I met a ton of good folks here and played in quite a few guilds. In particular, Curiosity about the last 3 is what brings me here. Barbarian Counsel (WoTLK) Great fun with these guys, Played in this one with my Bro-in law. I think it Disbanded during wrath or shortly after, could be wrong. Anyone from this Guild still around? UNDERDOGS (WoTLK) Best late-night crew I ever met. Stuff happening every night. Great peeps lots of skill here. Unfortunately it ended badly. Never found a late-night group like this again despite my best efforts. Any ex UNDERDOGS still kicking around? BoTB These guys/ Gals need no intro on this server. Solid guild, Had a great time playing here and they hold 2 records with me. 1) Longest running group I've met in ANY game. 2)Hardest "Job Interview" to date, RL or otherwise.(good story here, maybe for another post) Pretty sure they are still around. So sending out a /wave Been riding the rails between servers for awhile now but still wouldn't call any of them home. These days I probably spend more time stripping in goldshire for strangers money than anything else. Anyways, Just curious about the above guilds and also wanted to say "Hi" to any other old friends still playing and here on AD. (que "littlest Hobo" Theme song) -SACKYSlaky0 Apr 10
Apr 9 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! BOTH FACTION! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594 for more info!Findorttok0 Apr 9
Apr 3 <Heathen> is the bees knees. I'm here to put in a good word for the guild <Heathen> on Argent Dawn. I had the pleasure of pugging a KJ with the Guild Master, Greyrage, and two of his guildmates on 4/3/2018 They represented their guild well and are super cool. You should ask to join their team. -CritCritneyfears0 Apr 3
Mar 18 HORDE RP WINTER VEIL CROSS REALM EVENT [H] WINTER VEIL IN WINTERSPRING ((A Cross Realm Horde Holiday RP Party Spectacular)) December 16th, the first Day of Winter Veil, at 5pm PST | 6 MT | 7 CST | 8 EST Come and join us in celebrating the feast of Winter Veil in snowy Winterspring! Meet people you've never met, hailing from across Azeroth! In addition to good food, booze and company, we will be hosting a number of exciting activities throughout the night! Sign up now to participate! ((This event will have people and groups from at least 3 different servers in attendance!)) Blind Date Auction - Polar Bear Brawl - Group Performances Blind Date Auction: Sign up with one of the sheets in the envelope below between now and the party to be an auctionee! Auctionees will be given anonymous descriptions and bid on by partygoers, agreeing to spend some time with the winner (although they are neither expected or required to do more than that)! Buyers are limited to spending only 5000gp overall (you cannot just buy every auction if you're rich). All proceeds will be used as prize money for future events. ((If you are interested in being bid on, please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/byYMUe8bQVl4sLmZ2 )) Polar Bear Brawl: They say nothing warms the soul like a fight in the frigid cold! A seasonal tradition, this dueling tournament involves stripping down to the bear minimums and duking it out in the frigid snow! While weapons are allowed, nothing else is. Contestents will be inspected before matches to ensure they aren't carrying any jewlery or other items which might afford them an advantage. Bystanders are encouraged to throw snowballs, to add an extra element of chilly fun! Winner gets a special mystery gift! ((If you wish to participate in the Polar Bear Brawl please submit this form: https://goo.gl/forms/lEzh80OhTMwCmDXk2 )) Group Performances: Everyone has a different way of celebrating the season, and we want to give you a platform to show everyone yours! We want to encourage different organizations to sign up and show off. Have a few people recite a story, or sing a song or something entirely different! ((Limit one performance per Guild. We will coordinate with you about the performance itself. Performances should be roughly Winter Veil themed in nature, no longer than 15 minutes and be relatively non-offensive, sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/q42lTedg1nsgs3553 )) Additionally, we've made a discord server for the event, you can join here: https://discord.gg/f7unUyM You are in no way required to join the discord to attend the event as it is ingame. The main idea behind it is that discord lets you PM anyone who you share a discord server with, so if you meet someone cool at the event hopefully it'll provide an easy way to connect with them again (encase you forget their server name or anything like that). We will also be using it as a place to share screenshots during/after the event, make updates/announcements, and possibly play mood music via the voice channels. You can also access all of the signups from in there. ((As this is a cross realm event, we will need to group everyone. You must whisper Ohee-Ravenholdt, Kejala-Ravenholdt, or Raelanaa-Twisting Nether for a group invite at the time of the event. If you are planning on attending please comment on this thread so we can get a rough tally of who's coming.)) Also if anyone knows of a rp community hub outside of these forums for this server (like a discord) that I could broadcast this on, please let me know! (Lahcania#1539 on bnet, Arahe#6448 on discord)Arahe3 Mar 18