Caelestrasz and Nagrand

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
1h (H) [Carpe Jugulum] NZ Raiding Guild LFM CJ is recruiting some strong players for our raid team. We are a Kiwi (NZT) based raiding guild, on Nagrand/ Caelsteraz that raids a very reasonable two nights a week (Thursday and Monday nites) from 19:30 - 23:00 NZT. (17:30-21:00 Server Time) We aim clear all heroic content (AOTC) while its relevant, which we have comfortably achieved for the last few xpacs. We are currently 6/9H Tomb of Sargeras (9/9N), and would like to get a couple more like minded players to join us on a regular basis. If you are keen on playing wow a bit more seriously, you want to make some new friends, but you dont want to deal with the BS that comes with mythic raiding please hit us up. We will always consider exceptional players in all raid slots so please find one of the officers (Oaty, Nmyrthe, Cambriá, Schmérzen or Barricade) online and have a chat. Cheers BarricadeBarricade15 1h
1d Cael/Nagrand 7/9 HM Wed/Mon LF Gnomes Raid times are 7:30-10:30pm AEST (Oceanic Server Time)* Wed / Mon (Optional farm raid Thurs) If you're looking for a stable place to settle in to and raid in though Legion... Serious raiding, without the qq www.ex-tenebra.org All high quality apps are taken into consideration, regardless of class/role (or even race). Current Recruitment Oportunities: Ranged DPS (2-3) Hunter Druid Warlock Mage Priest (All classes considered). Melee DPS (1) Rogue DK Monk Healers (1-2) Monk Priest Anyone that will heal a gnome. Tank (0) -- 18+ only - in terms of both age, and maturity. Happy to talk to "groups" of players, if all members of that group fit the guild ethos. In such cases, there are ways and means of finding room for class/specs. It's the "People" we're after. People that fit Ex Tenebra's personality. Please visit www.ex-tenebra.org for more information. Add me in-game if you have any further questions after reading our info on the website... bomber#1186Bomber0 1d
1d LF Alliance Guild to call Home Looking for a guild to call home i took a brake from the game and have recently returned. I am a Assassination Rogue with a ilvl of 900. I am a New Zealander so i am currently 2 hours ahead of server time. Would love to join a guild that runs Mythic+ and also raids. Feel free to hit me up in game or add my Btag: Maoriboy#11899Frombëhind0 1d
2d 919 Shadow Priest lf guild Currently looking to transfer from US-Nazgrel back to an Oceanic server. Prefer to stay Horde but will consider a faction change for the right guild. Main shadow with very little experience in healing. Can raid any night of the week in AEST, from 7.30pm onward is best. Currently I'm 10/10 H NH, 8/9 N and 2/9 H ToS. Looking for a consistent team. I want to progress and get better, unfortunately I can't currently do that where I am. Happy to answer any questions. Questions about my raid progression, please message me on bnet. Fennekin#11762 Thanks :)Kaisha0 2d
2d [A] <Vita Obscura> 5/9M recruiting! Vita Obscura is a mythic focused raid guild on the Caelestrasz/Nagrand server. During Warlords of Draenor, we completed full mythic clears for Highmaul, Blackrock Foundry and Hellfire Citadel and achieved realm first Mythic Archimonde. As a guild we push hard for raid progression during our 9hr/week raid window; as individuals we strive to play our characters to their full potential, staying abreast of the most competitive specs and item builds. We are proud of the low turnover within Vita Obscura and when we seek to recruit we value loyal members who wish to build their 'home' within our guild. In Legion, Vita Obscura intends to compete at a higher level than we have done previously. We don't expect world firsts, but we do intend to push ourselves to new progression targets. Members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner while in guild raids as well as during out of guild activities We are looking for Tomb from the following classes: --Tank-- DK or Monk. Will consider others if exceptional --Melee-- Rogue --Ranged DPS-- Spriest --Healers-- 1 healer (priest or Hpal) Exceptional applicants are ALWAYS considered. We raid 3 nights a week for 3hrs each night 8pm-11pm Server Time (AEST) with raid invites from 730pm Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday. During progression, raids may be extended by 30mins if near to boss kills. Please apply at http://www.vitaobscura.com.au Guild Master Lori - Lori#1578 Officers Vrosk - Vrosk#1806 Tulareas - Tula#1654 Darthgrim - Grim#1848Vrosk9 2d
3d [A] <Set Sail For Fail> 3/9M ToS, Recruiting <Set Sail For Fail> is an Alliance Semi-Hardcore Mythic progression raiding guild on Caelestrasz/Nagrand. We're an easy going clique free group of people who enjoy banter and having a laugh, but we know when we need to be serious and focus on the task at hand. Current Progression: 3/9M, 9/9H ToS, 9/10M NH, 2/3M ToV, 7/7M EN Raid Times: Wednesday & Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm +10 GMT (ST) Loot Distribution: Loot Council Currently Recruiting: All DPS except hunters All Healers except Druids/Priests If your class is not listed above and are still interested, please do not hesitate to contact us ingame. What we expect from you Since we only raid two days a week, we expect you to be punctual (15 minutes before official raid time) and if you cannot make a raid then let us know ahead of time via our discord text channel Have a mic, and be vocal Show initiative, keep upto date on your class, and the current PVE content Have your coins/flasks/food/and pots ready BEFORE invites go out, we aim to pull at 8:30 Have a sense of humour, we do love our banter and a good trial will be comfortable with that type of atmosphere Be able to take on advice if we feel you are underperforming _____________________________________________________________________________ If you’re interested in trialing with us please don’t hesitate to contact one of our officers via Battle.net so we can have a chat with you. verrior#1648 umparevoker#6760 moustaches#11554 VerriorVerrior15 3d
4d [H] <Inceptum> 9/9H 4/9M ToS LFM Inceptum is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Caelestrasz/Nagrand. Inceptum was established during the MoP/WoD transition by a small circle of friends and has gone from strength to strength since. Achieving 13/13M in HFC pre patch during WoD. Recruitment open to the below: Ranged DPS - Boomkin Any exceptional players of other classes are encouraged to enquire also. What we're looking for in players: >> Exceptional mechanical awareness >> Experience & knowledge of the class you play in your main and offspec >> Be a team player who is happy to change specs (if necessary) and be subbed if an encounter requires. >> Mature attitude >> Ability to communicate well >> Reliability What we offer: >> We are a Mythic focused progression guild who also are social and complete other in game activities like M+, heroic raids, achievements etc. Raiding times: (we follow server time) Wednesday - 7:45 - 11pm AEDST Thursday - 7:45 - 11pm AEDST Sunday -7:45 - 11pm AEDST If you would like to discuss this further please contact myself or any of the officers below: Bubbles#12821 Batty#6394 SikStallion#1984 Crazyperson#6837Horribubble26 4d
4d [A] Ka Ki Lang 7/9 H ToS LF Tank Hey, We are Ka Ki Lang, translated from Hokkien, a common dialect for Singaporeans/Malaysians, meaning 'Family'. We have an all-star ensemble from many countries (Singaporeans, Malaysians, Austrailians, Americans, and more!), many of us semi hardcore raiders, hungry for progression. We don’t normally bench players and believe in giving everyone a chance to improve. In fact, bunch of our core members started off on the lower end of the meters but are topping them now! Our loot system may be different from what you are used to. We use the loot council interface to sort the loots but the allocation of loot is mostly by rolls and a priority system. Mainly, this is to streamline the master looter system instead of personal loot because the tier tokens are way more efficient than directly getting tier pieces. Nothing goes to waste! O $ P $! Raid Schedule (GMT+8) 8.30PM-10.30PM Wednesday 8.30PM-10.30PM Thursday 8.30PM-10.30PM Sunday Currently Recruiting - Ranged DPS medium - melee dps - Medium - healer dps - low - Tank - High Progression Loot Rules - Loot council via BattleTag Fury#1810 (Fury) or in game name. FürÿFurystrikes20 4d
5d [A] <SOS> 3/9M LF Exceptional raiders SOS is a group of dedicated players that is looking into progression, but more importantly, fun and efficient progression. So if you're a serious player and chilled, but want things dead. Then contact us! Core raiding applications full! However, backup raiders for 1-2 nights of raiding still up. We are keen on recruiting Melee DPS (DH, DK, Ret Pally) but all specs are welcome to apply if exceptional. You may consider joining to have easy Normal/Heroic clears and stay as backup for the Mythic raid nights. You must at least meet 910+ ilvl and 52+ traits (Main Spec only) and more than any prior experience + requirement is that you have common sense about mechanics and a desire to excel at your spec. SOS raids primarily on Thur 8pm - 11.30pm ST and Sun/Mon 8pm -11PM ST. We are a Semi-Hardcore Progression Raiding Guild and our current progression is: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M Trial of Valor - 3/3M | 3/3H | 2/3M Nighthold - 10/10N | 10/10H | 7/10M Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N | 9/9H | 3/9M Apart from Raid nights, we tend to organize full clears of farm content and Mythic+ runs on almost a daily basis. Think you have what its got to be a raider and kicking bosses butt? Then add Bluu#1795 to discussBluangelz6 5d
6d (A) Ain't Hardcore - A Social Guild ABOUT US <Ain't Hardcore> is a newly founded guild with our main goal to be a fun, social guild/community for all kinds of casual players. Whether you are an ex-hardcore raider like the few of us who run the guild, or new players to the game! RECRUITMENT - We are searching for like minded players to help us build a great social guild that everyone can just enjoy the game without having to farm or grind to keep up in the raiding scene as we have no plans currently to do raiding. - We want people who will be involved actively to help others, join dungeon groups, pvp together - even level new characters together! - We will have players of all skill levels in the guild so we want those who won't slug out other guildies and instead help them to become better players. MORE INFO ON THE GUILD RULES 1. We don't expect you to always be online, (both GMs of the guild have kids and a busy real life schedule as well that's the whole point of this guild), however characters that are offline for longer than 3 months will be removed to keep the guild clean of inactives (unless we are told of going away or it is an alt of another active toon). 2. We will not tolerate any flaming of fellow guildies, we want this guild to be a fun and supportive environment for ALL players. 3. If there is enough interest we MAY make a short 2 hour raid once a week later on, but this is not our main goal of the guild so keep that in mind. If you are a player who is looking for a social guild to relax and enjoy the game with a friendly bunch of players - this is the guild for you! Add my Btag to get in contact - Shinikaze#1873 OR Leonari#11315Oussouss0 6d
6d 8/9H ToS Exp Ret Pally LF a Mon/Fri/Sat guild I'm looking for a raiding guild that raids Mon/Fri/Sat in Cael/Nagrand for my alt (906 Ret Pally). My main (which raids in a different realm and raiding schedule) has 9/9N, 8/9H and 1/9M experience, with about 20+ish pulls on M Harj and H Kil'jaeden.Kanael2 6d
Jul 19 (H) ASURA 7/10M GMT+8 9pm Asura is a Horde raiding guild on the Nagrand (Oceanic) server. We are a GMT+8 based guild, with the majority of our members based in Australia, Malaysia, Singapore and various other parts of Asia. Who we are: A guild of mature adults who share an enjoyable gaming experience amongst members who work as a team and characterize politeness and mutual respect for one another and the general server population. Our core raiders are all working professionals who wish to give our best and push for progression, without sacrificing our working/family commitments. We will also accept cross server / real ID raiders who wish to remain on their current servers, but are able to attend raids regularly, and treat them as guild members with the same privileges and expectations. Raid Times: Wed Thur Mon : 9pm - 12am (GMT+8, SG time) [11pm-2am Nagrand server time]. (We do not observe daylight savings time and therefore during daylight savings our raid times will be 12am-3am Nagrand server time.) Recruiting: Tank: One spot (Druid / Monk / Paladin) Ranged: One spot Heal: Paladin ALL SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED RAIDERS WILL BE CONSIDERED AND ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY REGARDLESS OF RECRUITMENT NEEDS Express all interests to the following members of our guild: [GM] Aholeydonut (Real ID: ABADHAIRDAY#1606) [RL] Lolish (Real ID: Lolish#1706) Or apply at http://asuranagrand.enjin.com/Lolish41 Jul 19
Jul 18 [A]Ex Tenebra 7/9h LF raiders <Ex Tenebra> Is a 18+ guild and was formed in 2010 on Caelestrasz server from a core of experienced raiders that have all at some point in time raided at a high level. We are a guild that understands that real life will always take priority over WoW, and won't persecute people because of it. Real life has hit us hard this expansion and we have lost a lot of players because of it, so we are in the process of rebuilding and recruiting to make Ex Ten the guild it once was. Outside of raiding we like to have a good time run some mythic+ and maybe talk over coms but when it comes to raiding we take it semi-serious, and try to down bosses to the best of our ability. Our raid times are as follows: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 7:30pm - 10:30pm server time (GMT+10) On Friday's we run normal where friend ranks, alts, etc are all welcome; but it is completely optional. Our recruitment needs are as follows RDPS: Priest - [low demand] Hunter - [high demand] Mage - [high demand] Warlock - [high demand] Druid - [low demand] MDPS: (we are very MDPS heavy at the moment ) Monk Rogue -- all mdps listed are low demand -- Druid DeathKnight Healers: Monk - [medium demand] Priest - [medium demand] Shaman - [low demand] Think you can fill any of these roles? Well head over to www.ex-tenebra.org and fill out an app or simply just hit up our GM/Recruitment officer Bomber and his battletag is bomber#1186. Even if your role is not listed here, we are always recruiting good people to join us in our quest for epic loots, so dont be hesitant to throw in an app aswell :)Ðeez2 Jul 18
Jul 14 LATE NIGHT RAID TEAM 1am-4am EST <At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve our roster for Mythic tomb! About <At Midnight> At Midnight is a late night Alliance raiding guild on the Stormrage Server. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. While we are not raiding, the guild does 5 mans, PVP, Transmog runs, we hang out on discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc..) Raid Schedule: <At Midnight> Wed/Thurs/Fri 12:00 am - 3:00am (CST) 1:00am - 4:00am (EST) --- This is the Server's time as well. 10:00pm - 1:00am(PST)(tues,wed,thur) Expectations: -Be on time. We pull the boss at 12:00AM, we expect you to be online and ready well before this. -Loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid. -We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses. -You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks. Upon Joining the Team: -You will be placed as a "Trial Raider" -You will be given a date that we will decide if you will be bumped from "Trial Raider" into "Raider". -During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and his raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to your bump into "Raider" status. We are currently recruiting any great DPS, however these are the classes we are short on in the raid group: 1 ret paladin 1 mage 1 warrior 1 death knight 1 shadow priest Whether or not you see your class needed up here, all exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us as we are always looking for good players to join our roster! If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below! Katie#1178Squeekerrz0 Jul 14
Jul 13 Looking for a guild/home - Ally Hey there, I have played wow for far too long and over the years it has had it's ups and downs. at the moment I am trying to find people (a guild) that I fit in with. I have lots of toons and as such more than a few guilds, but am still looking to find more people to do stuff with. I enjoy raiding and would like to step into more mythics with all of my 110s.Flatbush1 Jul 13
Jul 13 [A] <For Instance> Est; 2006 Yes, you read the title correctly, < For Instance > was formed by a group of friends back in 2006, with original members still active in guild. We are looking for more to join our social, casual, raiding and leveling bunch of friends for Legion! Currently continuing the ToS fight! Our guild focus is to group together for normal, heroic, mythic and mythic+ over pugs. All classes are welcome to apply as we adjust raid groups as necessary - play the class you love, not the class you are told to. Current raid nights are Saturday and Sunday from 9pm server time, with all dungeon level groups running during the week - we are also forming a second raid team to run during the week FI is primarily a social guild made up of friends and their families. We have expanded greatly since forming the alliance in 2006, and have even had RL guild meetings, including the marriage of our main tank and main healer this year! You can apply to join the guild at www.facebook.com/groups/forinstancerecruit/ Details and application 'form' is pinned to the page wall - please take note that we understand if you would prefer to PM, email or post directly to the page itself as your application (gaming profiles are welcome). We do require applications to guild for any players who have not been associated with FI before. I can not stress enough how well this works for us to keep elitists, guild hoppers and other 'non desirable' types of players away from the < For Instance > that we love and have been a part of for so many years - our recruitment process has allowed us to grow into an amazing and friendly environment to be a part of for new members, who then bring their own friends and family into guild as well. If you do not feel comfortable with applying via your RL profile, please create a gaming profile! /Cheers - may your loots be plenty and your upcoming leveling experience enjoyable! See you in game! - Grand Council: Coral (Formally Bubbléz) - Christhina - Merrielle *edit for Legion content.Bubbléz13 Jul 13
Jul 11 Tedious 5/10M 8/9H LFM Tedious a guild that prides itself in completing content whilst also having some fun and banding together as not only a team but a community inside of the guild not only to help others but to also enjoy the game, we strive to exceed our limits in our performance both in raiding and M+ Progression: 5/10M (Night Hold) 8/9H (Tomb of Sargeras Raid times: 7-10pm on Wed, Fri and Sun. Realm: Barthilas Fraction: Horde Recruitment: Melee Dps- Closed Range Dps - Open to Exceptional players Tanks - Closed Healer - Open to Exceptional players (Prefer a Holy Paladin!) Exceptional players are always welcome to get in touch. What else we offer: sub and casual raiding roles where we bring you into content if a spot is open or once we have it on farm. Mythic+ We have created a mythic + community inside of the guild. So, if you cannot commit to the raid layouts but love mythic+ then we have a spot for you! we are always furthering ourselves some way through warcraft to be better and to hit harder! We also have a Friday and Saturday late night casual team! feel free to whisper either one of the battletags below to get some more info on the team! Rules: - No drama - No toxic players - Come to raid Progression focused - Come prepared (pots,flasks,food, Vantus runes if it's prog) - Research Boss encounters - Turn up on time - Know your class/spec (we have alot of memebers that love the theory craft) - No carries - Be respectful - Aim to improve yourself - Take constructive criticism contact: Guild Master/Raid Leader- Skargrim#1387 We look forward to hearing from you!Scargrim24 Jul 11
Jul 9 [A] Turbo Pigs 5/10M 9/9N 8/9H LF RDPS. We are currently looking for skilled players to round out our core team in preparation of ToS. We are currently in need of Rdps in preparation for ToS progression. We are looking for an Spriest, Ele Shaman and a Hunter to round out our team. If you fall outside this list of specs/classes, that's okay. All classes are welcome to apply. We are a close-knit and friendly guild, who raids 2 days a week (Friday and Saturday 7:30-10:30pm ST) Due to this limited schedule, punctuality and high attendance are a must. We ask that you are willing to learn, have a friendly personality and don't mind showing off your sexiest transmog. Casual members are also welcome. Whisper Chiraz-Caelestrasz or Veridia-Caelestrasz ingame or add Wolftree#1538.Ayce20 Jul 9
Jul 8 Looking for a guild. Just getting back into the game and am currently looking for a group to do dungeons and raids with. My main character is a Guardian Druid (894 IL) and I do prefer to tank, however I can be very flexible for the guild if needed. I have previous raid progress including AOTC EN, NH (Early on) and would prefer finding a heroic raiding guild. I'm currently looking to raid around 7:30 till around 10:30 or 11:30 ST. * Not interested in Faction transferring If you would like to chat please contact me - Arinix#11958Orinix0 Jul 8
Jul 6 [A] <Arus> LFM ToS [Arus] is a Perth Based, progression guild looking for long term members. We are running two teams for ToS - Team 1: 9/9N 3/9H ToS. Raiding Wed / Thurs @ 9:30pm SVT ( 7:30pm Perth time) Tanks: FULL Healers: FULL DPS (Melee): 1x spot available ( arms warrior ) DPS (Ranged): 2x spots available ( warlock / balance druid) Team 2: 8/9N ToS. Raiding Thurs / Sun @ 9:30pm SVT ( 7:30pm Perth time) Tanks: FULL Healers: 1 spot available ( pally ) DPS (Melee): 3x spot available ( rogue / DK / warrior) DPS ( Ranged): 3 x spot available ( warlock/ priest/ balance druid) If you are interested in any of the above openings, or would like to ask any more questions, please feel free to comment on the thread below or add my Btag - GrUzY#1179 and we can have a chat!Ruffguts21 Jul 6
Jul 6 <A>9/9N 4/9H The Resurgence is recruiting We raid two nights a week and have fun while getting things done. We are currently recruiting to help round out our team as we take on ToS. Our goal is to clear Heroic and build up a core team so we can step into mythic ToS . 9/9N 4/9H progression for Tomb of Sageras Our raid times are: Wedneday and Sunday 7pm - 10 pm server time with alt/fun raids on Thursday. We also run mythic keystones throughout the week. Currently looking for: RDPS Hunters, Boomys, Spriest Healers with dps offspecs Any classes not listed are more than welcome to send us a tell if they are interested. All we ask is that you are willing to learn and we will have fun killing things. PST myself, Colama, Nodoka or Kurozetsumei if you are interestedPhinger10 Jul 6
Jul 3 [H] Two DPS looking for Raiding Guild My partner and I are currently seeking a raiding guild to join. We're on the Caelestrasz server, I'm currently spec'd as Arms Warrior(885 ilvl) while she is Marksmen Hunter(902 ilvl). We're friendly, quiet, punctual, willing to listen and take criticism. We've been playing a couple of months now and are very familiar with our specs, very eager to make a dent in the raiding scene. Other than Monday and Tuesday we are available all days after 7:30pm. Thanks for reading and feel free to ask us any questions!Vevvy2 Jul 3
Jul 3 [A] <Synister> 3/9 H ToS LFM ❮Synister❯ 2 nights a week raiding guild Monday/Wednesday currently looking to fill our raiding team with laidback and social members that enjoy some banter. Currently 3/9 Heroic ToS We also run optional Old content raids/Mythic Keystones and putting together alt runs We are located on Caelestrasz/Nagrand and run our raids from: 8pm-11pm ST (AEST) Currently looking for Heals with a DPS offspec (Full on shamans) But we are always looking for good players regardless of the class/spec. Feel free to message for more information: Napz#1163 Jake#11870 Or join our Discord to discuss further https://discord.gg/u7N7MDCGatts1 Jul 3
Jul 1 Holy pally looking for casual raid I'm a casual player that enjoys raiding 2 nights during the week. I hoping that there is a raid out there that would be happy to take on board a casual healing pally. I would prefer a Monday/Wednesday/Thursday combo from about 8pm server time. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/nagrand/laeith is my armoury.Elwyntar3 Jul 1
Jul 1 [A]<Gladius Knights>2/9 H ToS LF HEALS Gladius Knights (GK) is a well established guild that has been on the server for 8 years and been raiding since Cata. We are a group of mixed players predominately from Australia, Singapore and Asia that are focused on achieving timely progression in a fun and enjoyable manner. We are looking for committed players to join the team to help push progression in ToS, and are specifically seeking heals and range dps. We are looking to fill out the roster to bring more versatility to the team and to strengthen it further. We are also willing to consider raiders from other servers (cross server / real ID) who may pug regularly and wish to remain with their guild on their server and can commit to regularly attending raid nights. The predominate classes we are looking for at the moment include: Heals: Restoration druid, MW monk, HPally, Hpriest RDPS: Boomy, spriest, hunter, mage, lock Raid nights: Friday and Saturday Time: 8pm - 10:30PM Server Time Voice: Discord Faction: Alliance Realm: Caelestrasz / Nagrand Progression: 7/7H EN 3/3H TOV 10/10H NH ToS Progression: 9/9N TOS 2/9H TOS If you are interested in applying for one of these roles, you can contact the following people: GM - Vangarae (vang#1204) RL - Zenithus (zen#1809) Assistant GM - Stormsend (send message in game)Zenithus3 Jul 1
Jun 28 Grats Crimson! Nice M gul'dan kill just before shutdown!Mullokad5 Jun 28
Jun 25 Need a change? Evoke-Saurfang is a 2 nights a week raiding guild looking for more raiders to join our ranks to help us push further to ToS. We are a bunch of misfits whose goal is push end game content. We are currently 7/9N and planning to push heroic then mythic. Our current raid times are 7.30-10.30 wed & sunday aest server time. What we will provide • A fun raiding environment w/ a bunch of misfit who is not scared to get down a dirty • Mythic + runs during off nights to help you get your weekly cap • Guild repairs for raid nights. We are currently looking for • Balance druid • DK(frost or UH) • Warlock (any spec) But all exceptional class are welcome Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/128691 If interested contact Unsettled#1638, Lions#1143Draerukw2 Jun 25
Jun 23 [A] <High Treason> LF casual heroic raiders <High Treason> is looking for experienced raiders that are looking for a casual vibe. We run two raids per week. A social raid, for knocking over easy content, gearing up alts, ascertaining the skill of new members and just chilling out. A progression raid, where we tackle more challenging content (Heroic). This raid is for the more experienced players and is conducted on an invite-only basis. Times: Wednesday 8pm - social raid with no pressure. Sunday 8pm - progression (Heroic) raid for those looking for a challenge. Stuff murdered: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/caelestrasz/High+Treason Contact: In game: Belsam - Caelestrasz (Jeffsie#1661) Or via a direct message from our Discord server: https://discord.gg/bMMAJWnBelsam8 Jun 23
Jun 21 not here new person inchargeIzumiàko4 Jun 21
Jun 21 [H] <Cash Money>(GMT+10) 5/9M Cash Money A two-night a week raiding guild, on Nagrand. We're a pretty laidback group of individuals who have a passion for raiding, and are looking at recruiting more members for mythic raid progression. Although we're pretty casual, we are also quite an active guild. When not raiding, we spend a lot of our time pvping or doing mythic+'s - with over half our guild members being keystone masters (15+). One thing we do expect of our members, is to be well versed in the knowledge of their class and role, and thus not be a detriment to the team. If you can prove this, and you're interested, please apply! About Cash Money: One of the oldest guilds on the server. Transferred from Gilneas when Nagrand first opened up. Raided in one aspect or another, in every expansion of this game. Vanilla - Legion. Banter. We love banter! If you can't take a joke, or are sensitive to particular types of jokes, please don't apply. RL > Wow. We all have commitments, and we don't hold it against people if they can't always make a raid night, but saying that, we only raid two nights a week and it shouldn't become a habit. Raid Times: 9pm/9:30pm - 12am AEST (GMT +10), Thursday & Sunday minimum ilvl requirements: ideally 900 Actively recruiting: 2x Melee Dps (Tank OS a real bonus!) 1x Ranged Dps 1x Heals (Not recruiting paladins) Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/CB7dEWJWPIHP0T4A2 Further info? Contact any guild member in-game, and they'll forward you onto a relevant person.Bainz9 Jun 21
Jun 21 <A> Strangulation LF Active members <Strangulation> Our guild is looking for active, casual players to join its ranks. A bunch of Alliance misfits who wish to be able to enjoy the game and all it's content, while having the help of fellow casual members during gameplay. Whether it be completing quests, running dungeons, achievement hunting, professional services or socialising, we can accommodate your requirements. After a few years in another realm, Strangulation returns to Azeroth, to aid in defending its home from the forces of the Legion. The choice is ultimately yours how you wish to help fight the Legion forces to bring an end to this chaos. Are you interested in joining our cause? PST me or any member of Strangulation for an invite or more information. For Azeroth and for the Alliance!Yourhuntard0 Jun 21
Jun 20 Looking for Healer & 2 DPS for ToS Raid Team <ARUS> Is a Perth Based Guild, We are currently are looking for 1x Healer and 2 x Dps to finalize our team. Raiding Thurs / Sun 9:30pm SVT ( 7:30pm Perth time). Plz msg me either here or add my Btag - GrUzY#1179 and we can chat further!Hybernate0 Jun 20
Jun 20 [A]900 Ilvl concord lvl 3 - veng dh hunt I am looking for a guild that needs a tank or offtank for ToS, recently came back after 6 month break hence the low concord level and ilvl. If you reply here I will get in touch with you. Kindest regardsTheodinn0 Jun 20
Jun 20 [A]904 Destro Warlock LF weekend Raiding ok dont hate me its 2am in the morning and just lost my previous post i was writing because of a power flicker so i'm keeping this one short and sweet :) My Experience 10/10 Normal and Heroic NightHold Days Looking to raid Friday , Saturday , Sunday (2 days or the 3 ) Times Willing to Raid 7pm onwards (server time) Content Wanting to Raid Heroic + Alliance only please been playing since day 1 and have managed to go all this time without rolling a horde :) if anyone wants to chat hit my battletag up Ðeez#1824Ðisturbed2 Jun 20
Jun 20 [A] <Ex Tenebra> 10/10H Recruiting <Ex Tenebra> is an Alliance guild on Caelestrasz formed from a core of experienced raiders looking for the right mix of dedicated progression, without the bad attitudes or immaturity of a lot of the high end raiding guilds. We've had a lot of experience in high end guilds, semi-casual guilds and everything in between. Raid Times Nights: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday. Time: 7:30pm to 10:30pm Australian DST (server time) Current Recruitment Requirements: Ranged DPS Any Class Melee DPS None Healers Resto Sham Holy Priest Tank None All high quality apps are taken into consideration, regardless of class/role. Please visit www.ex-tenebra.org for more information. Or contact Silvaren#1518Volund2 Jun 20
Jun 14 LF 1 Night a Week Raiding Guild - 897 Havoc Hey all. I am currently searching for a guild which raids 1 night a week - (or is okay with me raiding just once a week on a progression night). My main is an 897 Havoc DH, but if you need literally any other class or role i can do that. I have a mage, paladin, hunter, rogue, warrior, dk & a shaman at my disposal (some will need a bit of gearing but not like that is hard nowadays. My ideal nights are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Any other night i probably cannot make it (yet until i leave this current job for a new one lol) Please btag me - Shinikaze#1873 or reply here with your guild ad. Cheers guys! (ps. willing to xfer/faction swapSenstiuz0 Jun 14
Jun 13 [A] Standard Nerds - Looking for more raiders Standard Nerds is recruiting for some intrepid adventurers to join our raids. We're a guild of established, mature players who want to get the most out of the game while still enjoying our hobby, on a raid schedule that isn't too onerous. We are focused on raiding Normal and Heroic raid content with M+ on the side. Essentially, we are about keeping it casual, while still raiding hard – just not “hardcore”. Raid Times Our current raid nights are : Monday - 8.00pm - 11pm server time Wednesday - 8.00pm - 11pm server time Current recruiting needs We are currently looking for an additional DPS or two. In a perfect world we would be looking for - Boomkin Any Plate DPS Any Mail DPS (in particular a Shaman) Also considering tank and healer positions, any exceptional applications will be considered. Details If you would like to apply for a raid spot or position in the guild, please head to the link below and pop us a short application… http://standardnerds.enjin.com/recruitment Alternatively, you can also speak with Gorst, Keldric, Petrai or Nyca in game for more details. Feel free to add my btag - Barnabus#1204 Take care and have fun :)Keldric8 Jun 13
Jun 12 [A] <Bush Lurkers> 9/10M LF Mage <Bush Lurkers> is a two night a week raiding guild located on Caelestrasz/Nagrand server. We aim to complete mythic Ahead of The Curves without raiding long hours and looking for mature dedicated raiders to add to the team for Nighthold progression. Raid Times: 9pm - 12am ST (GMT+10) Wednesday & Thursday with optional gearing runs on Fri/Sun. Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor 2/3M Nighthold: 10/10 Heroic 9/10 Mythic Currently recruiting all specs with high priority on the following: (minimum ilvl 880) Tanks - Healers - DPS -Mage Contact for further information: Mojoalo#2133 Atomic#6828Mojoàlo3 Jun 12
Jun 12 [H] Unholy Redemption – Late Night Guild UR is a casual late night raiding guild, we raid Sunday and Monday nights 10pm AEST – 1am AEST. We are 10/10H our members are working professionals who log on to WoW as a release from everyday stress including that pesky wife and kids. If you are a casual late night raider looking to work through Heroic content with a guild of like-minded players who believe in Real Life > WoW but enjoy the challenge of progressing through content with people willing to laugh, then perhaps UR is the place for you PM BigJ#1277 and we can chat further.Bigj11 Jun 12
Jun 5 Farmernight,nigh, nite Its funny that everytime I go to a PVP WQ and he and his 4/5 mutlibox other toons are there, its full of general complaints in chat, yet when one person attacks him other run away, the quickest way to stop him farming honor is to help people attacking him, soon enough he wont be able to do it?? after all 5V5 is fairer no?Boeriewors16 Jun 5
Jun 2 [A] UH dk 886^ LF raiding guild Unholy Death Knight getting back into the game and looking for a casual/semi Hardcore raiding guild. Only available on Wednesday's and Thursday's anytime. (timezone not an issue really) Can also fit 8am-12pm Friday's & Saturday's. Whisp/mail ingame: Båst(alt code 134) Btag: ShaggyChef#1398Båst2 Jun 2
May 31 [A] ❮Synister❯ 10/10 H NH recruiting ❮Synister❯ 2 nights a week raiding guild Monday/Wednesday currently looking to fill our raiding team with laidback and social members to progress further. Currently 10/10 H N/H and also run optional Mythic Keystones to get members their 10+ weekly chest. We are located on Caelestrasz/Nagrand and run our raids from: 8pm-11pm ST (AEST) Currently looking for mainly DPS and Tank: Lock Hunter Big Tanks (accepting gnomes) are our main priority atm, but don't let that turn you away we are always looking for good players regardless of the class/spec. Feel free to message for more information: Napz#1163 Jake#11870 Or join our Discord to discuss further https://discord.gg/u7N7MDCGatts3 May 31
May 26 [A] Tank looking for Guild 902ilvl As title says - Tank looking for a guild. Looking to do Nighthold Normal/Heroic weekly, ToS when released and Mythic +10 every week. But also looking for the guild to be on the casual side, mature and friendly. Not really interested in pushing into Mythic Raiding right now. Have 10/10 heroic NH experience. Played the game since Beta. Pref raiding time is after 7:30pm Sydney time any night. Happy for progression wipe nights.Sutherland2 May 26
May 20 -- --Toxidus11 May 20
May 18 [A] Reliable druid heals LF Mythic raid Reliable resto druid heals, LF Mythic raid team. My guild raids Heroic only, we don't have the numbers and most members aren't interested in any kind of Mythic raiding. I don't want to leave my current guild, who raid Friday, Monday & Tuesday. Details Faction: Alliance Spec: resto druid healer - with no current raid-capable off-spec or alt. Availability: Ideally, I'm looking for a regular team who do Mythic raids on Wednesday or Thursday and Sunday Timezone: Australia east coast Parses H Gul'dan: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/PwYv6hpxbTWyRfH3/#view=analytical&type=healing Krosus achievment: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/npDMgZfQYw2zRqkG#fight=6Wom0 May 18
May 14 <A><Dawnguard> Heroic Guild, 5/10M Hey Guys, Dawnguard is currently recruiting for Nighthold and in preparation for Tomb of Sargeras! But firstly a little bit about us. We are a Heroic Alliance Raiding guild Based on the Nagrand/Caelestrasz server cluster, that raids Wednesday and Thursday nights 7:30pm-10:30pm SVT. We are currently at 10/10H 5/10M for NH and 7/7M, 2/3M for the previous raids this expansion. We are an active, tight knit group of players who play to have fun and push progression whether it be during raid night or via M+. Also take note that whilst we are a Heroic Focused guild, once Heroic is on farm we move into Mythic at our own pace. Now onto what we are after! We are currently recruiting: Dps: - Frost/unholy Death Knight - Ele/enhance Shaman - BM/MM/Survival Hunter - Ret Paladin - Shadow Priest - Mage - Warlock (All other classes feel free to apply) If any of this sounds of interest to you give me an add - Malstra#1370 and we can have a talk and look at doing a trial. Thanks!Saloria7 May 14
May 14 [A] <Windburst> 8/10M LF DPS + Hpally/Priest <Windburst> is a semi-hardcore progression guild on Caelestrasz/Nagrand. We’re currently recruiting for Mythic Nighthold. Our aim is to progress through Mythic raids as one of the top guilds on realm, while maintaining a friendly and fun atmosphere. We completed 13/13M HFC in January this year and finished realm third. This expansion and tier we hope to improve on that and complete EN and NH competitively. Current Guild Progression Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N 7/7H 7/7M Trial of Valor - 3/3N 3/3H 2/3M Nighthold - 10/10N 10/10H 8/10M Raiding During progression we raid three nights a week: Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7.30-10.30pm server time (AEST). We run normal or heroic on Friday nights as an optional run for mains for titanforging/legendaries/AP, we also do sales on this day and may do Mythic EN if turn out is good enough. During farm we generally only raid one night a week, normally on a Wednesday. Expectations As a raider we expect you to be able to attend the majority of raids - 80% attendance at the minimum and to let us know in advance if you aren’t able to make it. We expect you to zone in having already researched whatever boss we're in in-depth, including any class or role specific tips and tricks. During a fight we expect you to easily gain a good grasp on boss mechanics and have the ability to execute our chosen strategy while avoiding damage. Perform your role at a high level within reason (gear level, class balance, fight movement, etc.) and always be willing to proactively improve your knowledge and skills through both practice and analysis/research. Most Wanted Classes/Specs Currently after dps for mythic progression, open to most specs and classes with a preference towards a warrior, hunter, mage, or boomy. Any exceptional applicants are always welcome. Even if we're not currently recruiting your class or spec we would still love to see an application from you. To apply to be a raider please fill out a form on our website at www.windburst.com If you have an questions or comments please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Elevyn on btag - Ele#1664.Barksham0 May 14
May 13 [A] - LF Social, N/H Guild Looking for guild preferably GMT+8 guild on Nagrand / Cael realm. Was playing this game since launch and was raiding mostly during WotLK. After that just playing with few friends and took a break until legion launch. Have cleared N NH on PuGs and have experience of H NH on PuG as well. Can check on my profile page. I am looking for guild that is active and have raid progression on heroic. I am an experienced player, was a long time healer and now playing a melee DPS with this DH. Can always help if the guild need a healer as well. Btag is CheeseLord#1936. Cheers.Prinescia2 May 13
May 8 (Caelestrasz)The Bandits - Recruiting The Bandits is a casual raiding guild that is committed to progressing through current raid tiers, while still leaving time for family. We're looking to recruit for progression in Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras in 7.2. We're currently 10/10N 9/10H for Nighthold. We have spots for all roles available. We're especially looking for people with a viable off spec, since we have a few "part time" raiders. We currently raid: Monday, Tuesday: 9 - 10:30pm server time Friday: 9 - 11pm server time Please first read and agree to the guild rules before applying. Guild rules: http://bandits.guildomatic.com/page/show/19791 To apply: Message Kragoth, Ayan, or Spiersy on Caelestrasz.Spiersy5 May 8