Caelestrasz and Nagrand

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
1h [A] Casual Crusaders recruiting Casual Crusaders are looking to recruit reliable raiders for guild raid group for progression and moving into new content Raids start 8:00pm-11pm(AEDT) Thurs/Sun Current Progression ABT[N] - 11/11 Tanks - Full Heals - Paladin, Shaman Melee DPS - Any Ranged Dps - Shadow Priest, Mage, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin, Warlock All players are welcome to apply. For more enquiries please send in game mail or chat to Harbringerau, Crimsonrain or any one in the guild.Harbringerau0 1h
10h [A]<Survival Instincts> 8/11H LFM <Zerreals Vanguard> is now <Survival Instincts> - we're the same fabulous guild - just a name change! So... <Survival Instincts> is looking for more happy fun players to fill our ranks, not only for raid but for social members too. Our home is on Caelestrasz/Nagrand, and we raid three days a week, with an alt raid for characters that are not as well geared. We run mythic+ groups and also have a fun night of transmog/achievement hunts depending on numbers. We are currently looking for DPS to fill our ranks, but will consider any spec in joining us. To those wishing to join with us - we are looking for someone who is competent and willing to fit in, has raid awareness and consistency, and desire to strive for your best. We are a semi-casual raid team willing to put in the effort but with a helpful atmosphere. We work with everyone in our team to better our skills in a positive and encouraging environment, and our guild members are all very sociable, kind and friendly people. Raid times: All raids begin at 9:30pm - 11:30pm Server time (AEST). (6:30pm WA Time). Monday - Alt run for characters needing gear Thursday - Normal Argus (for trinkets) and then Heroic Friday - Heroic Sunday night is fun night where we run Mythic+, Transmog, Mount, Achievement runs etc, and we always have mythic plus groups running most evenings when we're not raiding or after raid. We look forward to hearing from you! Please message Caiylistamyn or Jenahcyde for invites. Btag: Arwen#6708 Discord: Caiyli#5903Caiylistamyn11 10h
19h [A] <Destination Ungnome> Recruiting <Destination Ungnome> is a brand new guild start-up. We are a semi-hardcore/semi-casual raiding guild that’s focus is to clear content efficiently while maintaining a lively and lighthearted atmosphere. Our members have been raiding together for many years, and have reached high levels of content including AOTC each raid this expansion (including Antorus) as well as Mythic raiding in Warlords (Hellfire Citadel – reaching top 30 of server). Raid Times (AEST/Server Time): - Wednesday 8:30pm - 10:30pm - Sunday 8:30pm - 10:30pm This expansion we would like to get into Mythic content and are recruiting likeminded players who are looking for something new and shiny that they can help grow. Players will need to have an interest in challenging themselves while still able to enjoy the game. Being a fresh start-up, our raid team is still being established. As such, we have a variety of positions available: - Tank (x1) - Healer (x3-4) - DPS (multiple positions) Our members are competitive with Mythic+ dungeons and we also welcome PvPers as well as casuals. Contact: Add JediFlashy#1600 to your battle.net for more information.Healics15 19h
19h (A) Warranty Void 6/11H Warranty Void is a Perth based guild (+8GMT). We are currently looking for reliable Healers & Ranged DPS to fill out our raid team. Casual raiding every Wed/ Thurs at 10:30pm server time. Social members are also welcome! Please contact Charzoos-Caelestrasz or add my btag GrUzY#1179 for any questions you may have!Charzoos0 19h
1d [H] <Verified Amateurs> Hi there! We're a new social raiding guild, currently seeking reliable raiders of all classes and roles for our core raid team. We also PVP and do Mythic+ Keystones! - Times available & time zone: Raid day are Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. First pull 8:30pm AEDST - Last pull 11:30pm AEDST. Mythic + night's will be Sunday and Monday, From 7:30pm AEDST until 11:30pm AEDST. PVP times not yet decided. - Server preference: Nagrand and Caelestrasz - Faction preference: Horde - Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Currently Casual but we would like to be more hardcore before the end of the year. - Current progression/experience: Guild has no current progression, However, core group of Officers and Raid leader are reasonably experienced - Recent logs (if available): Non available - Contact info: Banestrider#1813 (battle.net) or Kael#6410 (discord) If you are looking for a fresh start then we might be the guild for you, give us a try. We appreciate you taking the time to read our guild recruitment forum post. ^_^Aurorasdusk1 1d
1d [A] <DHC> 11/11H LF tanks and RDPS for mythic <Dragon Hat Collective> is a recently formed raiding guild by a tight-knit group of players who raided together in another game. We've all rerolled on Nagrand and aim to blow through Antorus as we catch up on the back-end of Legion. We aim to be a semi-hardcore guild that works smarter, not harder. We want to build a fun, progression-focused culture where players aim to improve and get the most out of their class while only raiding two nights a week. We're pretty chill and pro-banter, with plenty of non-raid activities happening on offnights. We started playing around when Antorus came out, have been raiding since early Jan and are 11/11H. Raid schedule: Wednesday 8pm - 11pm Sunday 8pm - 11pm Player expectations: 90%+ attendance - it's only two nights, we need you there! Willingness to learn and improve Capable of taking advice and working with others You want to have fun whilst being good at video games Recruitment needs We are specifically interested in tanks and ranged DPS and aren't too concerned about the classes that fill those roles currently. If you don't fit either of those, feel free to get in contact anyway because it is quite likely we could fit you in somewhere. Contacts Interested in joining or just want some more information? Feel free to contact: ruscur#3578 on Discord - I'm on Discord pretty much 24/7. Amannos#6910 on Battle.net - Munstadme (officer), he's pretty much always around. Alumian#1204 on Battle.net - Derothan (officer) GottaBeFresh#11849 on Battle.net - Bearpis (officer)Ruscur10 1d
3d [H] <Marauders> Barthilas LFM for Mythic [Maraurders] 11/11H - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our aim is to break into some mythic content Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for some more DPS, preferably ranged but will take melee too. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits and progressing into Antorus and future raid content!Ziräkath3 3d
4d [H] <N X D> Cael/Nag LFM Raiders N X D 4/11M ANT is a guild with multiple raid activities and teams running to suit most player’s needs. We are looking to bolster our ranks for Antorus and are looking for suitable players to join our guild. Our Raid Schedule is – Wednesday from 5pm – 8pm AWST/ 8pm – 11pm Server time Farm night. Friday from 5pm – 8pm AWST/ 8pm – 11pm Server time Fun night. Saturday from 5pm – 8pm AWST/ 8pm – 11pm Server time Mythic Progression. Sunday from 5pm – 8pm AWST/ 8pm – 11pm Server time Mythic Progression. Sunday from 830pm – 11pm AWST/ 1130pm – 2am Server time Late Night run. Monday from 5pm – 8pm AWST/ 8pm – 11pm Server time ALT run. Monday from 830pm – 11pm AWST/ 1130pm – 2am Server time Late Night run. We run lots of M+ daily and are a very active and chatty guild. If interested please message – Discord Belhara#6367 or Btag bellharra#1428(GM & Mythic enquiries) Discord Vashon#7140 (Farm/Fun/Alt enquiries) Discord Keltash#9146 (Late Night Enquiries)Bigj4 4d
4d LF Casual Mythic raiders 13th Feb As the title says, I'm looking for 2-5 people who want to raid mythic Antorus on a casual level. I understand that sounds a bit odd. But we have cleared the raid on heroic and have 8 months left to go and thus need to point the raid team in a new direction until next xpac. We are a AOTC focused raid team with Mythic bosses being a perk if we finish the raid fast enough, so I'm looking for heroic raiders wanting to branch into some light mythic raiding without the stress of raiding 3-4 times a week. Raid times Friday 8:30 server Saturday 8:00 server. 11/11H.Daketh2 4d
4d [A] Beat It 11/11H LF DPS for Mythic Hey folks, We are currently looking for a couple of capable players to fill out our raid roster so that we can begin progression through Mythic content. A little bit about us – <Beat It> was formed by a group of friends that had all decided to return to the game for Legion after an extended break away, and have now grown to include members ranging in raid experience from the very new all the way to veterans of Vanilla content. We are a semi-hardcore guild who likes being prepared to push through the most challenging content open to us until our faces are bloodied and the bosses are dead, while still enjoying a relaxed, friendly, no-holds-barred atmosphere outside of raid times in which to play. Current Progression: Antorus: 11/11 Normal 11/11 Heroic What we are looking for: Tanks: Any (One Spot available) Healers: None Melee: Windwalker Monk Ranged: Frost/Fire Mage, BM/MM Hunter Our raid times are Saturday and Sunday evenings from 8pm – 10:30pm Server Time (which can sometimes be extended for progression reasons). Even though we are looking specifically for the above mentioned classes, we are also open to taking on talented players of other classes/specs to complement the current line-up and provide backup for players who can’t attend when we get into Mythic raids. We expect that everyone looking to join to come with the knowledge about their class/spec (including being prepared with appropriate consumables and enchants) as well as at least a basic understanding of the boss fights and mechanics. If you think that we are a good fit for what you are looking for in a guild, please contact either Teslacannon-Nagrand or Moodrown-Caelestrasz in game or send us a message on our battle tags. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact: Teslacannon: Dragon#1883 Moodrown: Darktalon#1864Teslacannon4 4d
5d FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal1 5d
5d WTB BoE gear hey guys if you have or no anyone sellling either of these 2 items, cod them to me at your chosen price or hit me up in game cheers Unhallowed Voidlink Boots (normal) http://www.wowhead.com/item=124288/unhallowed-voidlink-boots&bonus=1801 Abandoned Zandalari Arrowlinks (raid finder) http://www.wowhead.com/item=95972/abandoned-zandalari-arrowlinks CheersAigmokthar0 5d
5d Previous Asgaard Stronghold Players Anyone who was in Asgaard Stronghold that has logged in to find the guild no more, some of us have started a new guild "TheAscension" pst someone for an invite.Krelelor0 5d
Feb 15 [A] Ka Ki Lang 1/11 M ANT LFM Hey, We are Ka Ki Lang, translated from Hokkien, a common dialect for Singaporeans/Malaysians, meaning 'Family'. We have an all-star ensemble from many countries (Singaporeans, Malaysians, Australians, Americans, and more!), many of us semi-hardcore raiders, hungry for progression. We don’t normally bench players and believe in giving everyone a chance to improve. In fact, a bunch of our core members started off on the lower end of the meters but are topping them now! Cross-Realm Trials are welcome Raid Schedule (GMT+8) 8.30PM-10.30PM Wednesday 8.30PM-10.30PM Thursday Currently Recruiting -1 Tank and any numbers of DPS Progression Loot Rules 1/11 (Mythic) & 11/11 (Heroic) - EPGP For Mythic and Personal loot for heroic via BattleTag Fury#1810 (Fury) or RoyalFlush#1438Furystrikes47 Feb 15
Feb 15 New Guild Fresh start 1. Times available & time zone: Raid day are Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. First pull 8:30pm AEDST - Last pull 11:30pm AEDST. Mythic + night's will be Sunday and Monday, From 7:30pm AEDST until 11:30pm AEDST. 2. Server preference: Nagrand and Cael 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Currently Casual but would like to me more hardcore before then end of the year. 5. Current progression/experience: Guild has no current progression, However, core group of Officers and Raid leader are very experienced 6. Recent logs (if available): Non available 7. Contact info: Banestrider#1813 8. Anything else: If you are looking for a fresh start then we are the guild for you. Is your guild promissing more but can't deliver? That is why we created this guild. We have a plan and we are committed to it.Aurorasdusk0 Feb 15
Feb 14 Returning Raider LF morning raiding guild Hello everyone, I am interested in finding a guild that starts raiding during ST morning. I am looking for a guild starting raids between 2AM-5AM ST. I am just returning to the game from a very long break but am getting back into the swing of things and leveling to cap at a decent rate so I can get back my groove. I have raided in many game, from Everquest to Vanilla/BC WoW to Rift and briefly Wildstar before it imploded and many other games. I am competitive, punctual and very focused on min-maxing myself to the best of my ability. I can adapt and learn new roles, and even roll a new character to fill holes. I just love to raid. It is by far the best gaming experience I have ever had. If anyone is interested in letting me prove myself please let me know. Or if you have a suggestion of a guild, that would be cool too. Catch ya in the game!Pwnn0 Feb 14
Feb 12 Graveyard Shift [A] Discord Community Although our overall design is catered towards late night and early morning US players, we highly encourage our Oceanic brothers and sisters to join the cause! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 1:00 PM and 3:00 AM Australian Eastern Time (9:00 PM and 11: 00 AM Eastern US Time). Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Feb 12
Feb 10 [H] Australasian Salmon {7-9 ST Wed/Thur/Mon} 'ello. We (Australasian Salmon) are a guild of experienced raiders looking to recruit for Antorus progression. Currently 11/11H 1/11M Antorus. Raids are Wed/Thurs/Mon 7-9pm ST (as per title). Currently doing normal farm on Wednesday and Heroic on Thursday/Monday. We're interested in all main spec healers and DPS (not picky about classes), and all off-spec roles. Feel free to message me (Zuzgar#1102) or post here. Social/m+ focused players also welcome. CheersHargo5 Feb 10
Feb 8 (H) [Carpe Jugulum] NZ Raiding Guild LFM CJ is recruiting some strong players for our raid team. We are a Kiwi (NZT) based raiding guild, on Nagrand/ Caelsteraz that raids a very reasonable two nights a week (Thursday and Monday nites) from 19:30 - 23:00 NZT. (17:30-21:00 Server Time) We aim clear all heroic content (AOTC) while its relevant, which we have comfortably achieved for the last few xpacs. We are currently 11/11H, 11/11N Antorus, and would like to get a couple more like minded players to join us on a regular basis. We would be specifically interested in * Hard hitting DPS, bonus cookie if you are a mage * DPS who is happy to fill in as a healer when required (Maybe 10 - 25% of the time) If you are keen on playing wow a bit more seriously, you want to make some new friends, but you dont want to deal with the BS that comes with mythic raiding please hit us up. We will always consider exceptional players in all raid slots so please find one of the officers (Guvna, Nmyrthe, Cambriá, Schmérzen or Barricade) online and have a chat. Cheers BarricadeBarricade33 Feb 8
Feb 8 [A] <Survival Instincts> Need Heroic Tank <Survival Instincts> is looking for a competent Tank (and/or Raid Lead) to fill a position in our Heroic Progression Team. We are currently 7/11 H. We are looking for someone who is competent and willing to fit in, has raid awareness and consistency, and desire to strive for your best. We are a semi-casual raid team willing to put in the effort but with a helpful atmosphere. We ensure we have a positive and encouraging environment, and our guild members are all very sociable, kind and friendly people. Raid times: All raids begin at 9:30pm - 11:30pm Server time (AEST). (6:30pm WA Time). Monday - Alt run for characters needing gear Thursday - Normal Argus (for trinkets) and then Heroic Friday - Heroic Sunday night is fun night where we run Mythic+, Transmog, Mount, Achievement runs etc, and we always have mythic plus groups running most evenings when we're not raiding or after raid. We look forward to hearing from you! Please message Caiylistamyn if you wish to apply. Btag: Arwen#6708 Discord: Caiyli#5903 survival-instincts.comCaiylistamyn0 Feb 8
Feb 7 [A] <SSFF> 5/11M Recruiting for Antorus <Set Sail For Fail> is an Alliance Semi-Hardcore Mythic progression raiding guild on Caelestrasz/Nagrand. We're an easy going clique free group of people who enjoy banter and having a laugh, but we know when we need to be serious and focus on the task at hand. Current Progression: 5/11M, 7/9M ToS, 9/10M NH, 2/3M ToV, 7/7M EN Raid Times: Wednesday & Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm +10 GMT (ST) Loot Distribution: Loot Council Currently Recruiting: All Range DPS All Healers except Druids/Priests If your class is not listed above and are still interested, please do not hesitate to contact us ingame. What we can offer Stable raiding environment. We've been around since late TBC and have always cleared content at a respectable level for only 6 hours a week Flexibility and understanding of real life challenges. While we prefer our raiders to have almost 100% attendance, we know that sometimes, things just happen. A bloody good time. WoW is a game, and should be fun. You will have fun here and most trials who pass love to stay and never leave due to guild problems/drama What we expect from you Since we only raid two days a week (6 hours total), we expect you to be punctual (15 minutes before official raid time) and if you cannot make a raid then let us know ahead of time via our discord text channel Show initiative, keep up to date on your class, and the current PVE content Have a sense of humour, we do love our banter and a good trial will be comfortable with that type of atmosphere Be able to take on advice if we feel you are underperforming _____________________________________________________________________________ If you’re interested in trialing with us please don’t hesitate to contact one of our officers via Battle.net so we can have a chat with you. Or you can fill out our simple recruitment form. https://goo.gl/forms/udyrlmt9t6H2wc1k1 verrior#1648 umparevoker#6760 moustaches#11554 VerriorVerrior28 Feb 7
Feb 7 Deleted DeletedDannoi3 Feb 7
Feb 5 [A] <SOS> 9/11M LF DPS About us: SOS is a 20man Alliance Mythic raiding guild on Caelestrasz/Nagrand. SOS started raiding in Vanilla and all the way through to MOP, where the guild has been on hiatus during WoD and now has returned to fight against the Legion. We've raided at a high level since our return and aim to push high oceanic rankings in all future content. We contain a group of mature raiders who is into mythic progression, we aim to provide a drama free and chilled environment to raid in. We take suggestions seriously and encourage communication between members and officers. We monitor raider’s performance and attitude, and provide them with constructive feedback if necessary. Raid Schedule: Thursday 8:00pm – 11:30pm Sunday 8:00pm – 11:00pm Monday 8:00pm – 11:00pm We are a Semi-Hardcore Progression Raiding Guild and our current progression is: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M Trial of Valor - 3/3M | 3/3H | 2/3M Nighthold - 10/10N | 10/10H | 10/10M Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N | 9/9H | 7/9M Antorus - 11/11N | 11/11H | 9/11M What we are looking for in recruitment: *Skilled and committed raiders *Exceptional raid awareness (Mechanics) *Maturity, punctuality and 80% + attendance *Knowledge of class played *Fully gemmed/enchanted You must at least meet 950+ ilvl and 75+ traits (Main Spec only) and at least 2/11M Ant experience. However, please apply anyways if you are interested and is confident you meet majority of the requirements. All exceptional applicants would still be considered. ... Contact: Bluangelz (Recruitment & GM) - Bluu#1795 Razerknight (Tank Officer) – Razerhax#1965 Rainbowfire (Healing Officer) – Rainbowfire#1480 or fill in this application https://goo.gl/forms/HxnQXKz5ekN3fLL63Bluangelz25 Feb 5
Feb 5 [A] Völtage - 3/11 M - Dath/Khaz [A] <Voltage> We are a semi-hardcore guild currently looking to recruit a few extra players to compliment our core roster for Mythic ATBT progression. Raiding Progression 10/10 H NH, 9/9 H TOS, 5/9 M TOS, 11/11 H ATBT. 3/11 M ATBT Needs DPS Pref (Rogue/MM Hunter/Frost DK/Ele-Enh Shammy,Warlock) HEALS Pref (R Sham, MW Monk) All Exceptional candidates will be considered !! Raiding Schedule Mythic Progression:- Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm AEST Raiding Goal : Cutting Edge As a raiding guild, we have gone from strength to strength, and we are always on the lookout for exceptional raiders to compliment our amazing line-up. I would love to have a chat with you, discuss your ambitions and goals within the game, and see if Voltage is the place for you to achieve those. I am available through the day on Sajesstive#6264 on Discord, and afternoons/nights on BTAG Doggadogjr#1662. Look forward to hearing from you !!Sajesstive0 Feb 5
Feb 2 Deleted DeletedDannoi0 Feb 2
Feb 2 nevermind all good, has been sortedAigmokthar2 Feb 2
Feb 2 (A) 3/11M Recruiting DPS for Antorus! <Bush Lurkers> is a tight-knit mythic raiding guild based on Caelestrasz/Nagrand. We are currently looking for more mature, dedicated and like minded individuals to finish off our Mythic team for the end of Tomb of Sargeras and Antorus when it is released. What do we expect here at <Bush Lurkers>? We need members who consistantly turn up to our raids on time equipped with the correct pots and flasks, a solid knowledge of the boss fights and mechanics and a positive attitude. Our current raid times are 9pm - 12am ST (GMT +10) Wednesday and Thursday nights, we are also doing gearing runs on Fridays and mondays. Progression History: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 2/3 Mythic Nighthold: 9/10 Mythic Tomb Of Sargeras: 6/9 Mythic We are currently looking to recruit exceptional players of any class, with our preferences listed below. DPS -Ret Pally -BM/MM Hunter -Mage -Balance druid -Elemental Shaman -Shadow priest -Frost/Unholy DK -Rogue -Warrior To apply for our guild, sign up and post an application on our website linked below. http://bushlurkers.shivtr.com/ Contact for further information: Mojoalo#2133 Atomic#6828 Tiernan#11189Mush11 Feb 2
Feb 1 [H] <Inceptum> 8/11M Antorus LFM with M exp Inceptum is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Caelestrasz/Nagrand. Inceptum was established during the MoP/WoD transition by a small circle of friends and has gone from strength to strength since. Achieving 13/13M in HFC pre patch during WoD. Recruitment open to the below: Healer - No targeted but always open to exceptional applicants Ranged DPS - Shaman Melee DPS - DH / DK / Warrior / Monk Any exceptional players of other classes are encouraged to enquire also. What we're looking for in players: >> Exceptional mechanical awareness >> Experience & knowledge of the class you play in your main and offspec >> Be a team player who is happy to change specs (if necessary) and be subbed if an encounter requires. >> Mature attitude >> Ability to communicate well >> Reliability What we offer: >> We are a Mythic focused progression guild who also are social and complete other in game activities like M+, heroic raids, achievements etc. Raiding times: (we follow server time) Wednesday - 7:45 - 11pm AEDST Thursday - 7:45 - 11pm AEDST Sunday -7:45 - 11pm AEDST If you would like to discuss this further please contact myself or any of the officers below: Bubbles#12821 Batty#6394 Kupo#1115 Crazyperson#6837Horribubble32 Feb 1
Jan 30 [A] Standard Nerds - LFM Raiders Howdy all, Standard Nerds is recruiting for some intrepid adventurers to join our raids. We're a guild of established, mature players who want to get the most out of the game while still enjoying our hobby, on a raid schedule that isn't too onerous. We are focused on raiding Normal and Heroic raid content with M+ on the side. Essentially, we are about keeping it casual, while still raiding hard – just not “hardcore”. Raid Times Our current raid nights are : Monday - 8.00pm - 11pm server time Wednesday - 8.00pm - 11pm server time Current recruiting needs We are currently looking for an additional DPS or two. In a perfect world we would be looking for - DPS Healer (Shaman or Pally would be lovely!) Details If you would like to apply for a raid spot or position in the guild, hit us up in game. Feel free to speak myself (Keldric) or Gorst, Petrai or Nyca in game for more details You can also had my Btag if you wanted to get in contact that way - Barnabus#1204 Take care and have fun :)Keldric3 Jan 30
Jan 30 <Voltage> Khaz/Dath lf mythic raiders. [A] <Voltage> We are a relatively new guild that formed in the final few weeks of Nighthold. We are a semi-hardcore guild currently looking to recruit a few extra players to compliment our core roster for Mythic ATBT progression. <Raiding Progression> 10/10 H NH, 9/9 H TOS, 5/9 M TOS, 11/11 H ATBT. 2/11 M ATBT <Needs> Balance druid with tank o/s. Ele Sham with Resto o/s or vice versa. Frost DK. MM Hunter. All Exceptional candidates will be considered. <Schedule> (Mythic Progression):- Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 8pm - 11pm AEST We would love to have a chat with you, discuss your ambitions and goals within the game, and see if Voltage is the place for you to achieve those. If this sounds like the right sort of environment for you, please message Doggadogjr#1662 or Grim#1548 via btag.Grimmerz0 Jan 30
Jan 26 Happy 10th birthday, Cael Happy 10th birthday, Caelestrasz! Any oldies still hanging around? (:Keeva5 Jan 26
Jan 24 Ally Guild LF Ranged dps 6/11 Heroic The Smokey Tavern is currently looking for ranged dps to fill out our raid team. We have a small but dedicated and competent raid team. Raid nights Wed 7:30-9:30 Sun7:00 -9:30 Will be changing Wed to Friday soon. For more info please contact us at smokeytavernguild@gmail.com or you can DM these Battle.net's -LeboHimself#1739 -knobie6#1878 -Leeway#1786 -Millennium#11863Totembeard1 Jan 24
Jan 23 Returning player LF fun & active guild I haven't played properly since Cata but keen to get back into it for BFA. As it's been awhile since I've played properly, I'm gonna level a new toon with the new level scaling to re-experience the game and so on. Looking for an active and social guild to join during this process that doesn't take itself too seriously and likes a laugh with options for normal/heroic progression later on. Cheers!Darkzie0 Jan 23
Jan 22 [A] <Exalted with Centrelink> <Exalted with Centrelink> looking for active members to join our raid team, preferably 18+ Social and levelers welcome also.Sweetpuffz0 Jan 22
Jan 21 Smokey Tavern Recruiting 11/11N 6/11H Smokey Tavern Looking for ranged DPS and back up tank to fill out our raid team. Raid Times 7:30 Wed 7:00 Sun Will probably be changing wed to a mon For more info send and email to smokeytavernguild@gmail.com or Contact these Battle.net id LeboHimself#1739 Leeway#1786 knobie6#1878 Millennium#11863Totembeard0 Jan 21
Jan 18 Deleted DeletedBouncybutt0 Jan 18
Jan 15 <Dawnguard> 2/11M Recruiting for Mythic prog. Hey Guys, Dawnguard is currently recruiting for Antorus the Burning Throne, and in preparation for Battle For Azeroth. But firstly a little bit about us. We are a Heroic Alliance Raiding guild Based on the Nagrand/Caelestrasz server cluster, that raids Wednesday and Sunday nights 7:30pm-10:30pm SVT. We are currently at 11/11H and 2/11M for Antorus and 7/7M, 2/3M, 6/10M, 4/9M for the previous raids this expansion. We are an active, tight knit group of players who play to have fun and push progression whether it be during raid night or via M+. Also take note that whilst we are a Heroic Focused guild, once Heroic is on farm we move into Mythic at our own pace. Now onto what we are after! We are currently recruiting: Dps: - Rogue - Warlock - Paladin - Priest - Druid - Mage - Death Knight (All other classes feel free to apply) If any of this sounds of interest to you give me an add - Malstra#1370 and we can have a talk and look at doing a trial. Thanks!Salzari0 Jan 15
Jan 14 Heroic Argus Carrys Selling Heroic Argus Carry runs. Carry includes ; AoTC. Violet Spellwing Mount. Personal Loot. Chance at the new Legendary Trinket (This is auto personal push loot - we have no influence on the drop rate) Monday 7pm ST - Add me to Bnet to secure your spot now. Mooniee#1239Mooniee5 Jan 14
Jan 7 [A] LF early evening raiding guild Looking for an Alliance raiding guild that finishes at around or before 8pm realm time. Currently 947 mage AotC but I would switch main to a different ranged dps/healer for the right guild. Can also play undergeared resto druid Just looking for a casual/semi-casual guild that aims for AoTC each tierAetheryia1 Jan 7
Jan 6 [A] <High Treason> Casual heroic raiders <High Treason> is looking for experienced raiders that are looking for a casual vibe. We run two raids per week. A social raid, for knocking over easy content, gearing up alts, ascertaining the skill of new members and just chilling out. A progression raid, where we tackle more challenging content (Heroic). This raid is for the more experienced players and is conducted on an invite-only basis. Times: Wednesday 8pm - social raid with no pressure. Sunday 8pm - progression (Heroic) raid for those looking for a challenge. Stuff murdered: http://raider.io/guilds/us/caelestrasz/High%20Treason https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/caelestrasz/High+Treason Contact: In game: Belsam - Caelestrasz (Jeffsie#1661) Or via a direct message from our Discord server: https://discord.gg/bMMAJWnBelsam12 Jan 6
Jan 4 <Voltage> Khaz/Dath LF mythic raiders. [A] <Voltage> We are a relatively new guild that formed in the final few weeks of Nighthold. We are a semi-hardcore guild currently looking to recruit a few extra players to compliment our core roster for Mythic ToS progression. <Raiding Progression> 10/10 H NH, 9/9 H TOS, 5/9 M TOS, 11/11 H ATBT. 1/11 M ATBT <Needs> DPS Pref (Rogue/MM Hunter/Frost DK/Ele-Enh Shammy,Warlock) HEALS Pref (Holy Pally, Resto Shammy) All Exceptional candidates will be considered. <Schedule> (Mythic Progression):- Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 7:15pm - 10:30pm AEST As a raiding guild, we have gone from strength to strength, finalizing our Mythic Team and achieving our first Mythic Kill almost 2 months ago. We would love to have a chat with you, discuss your ambitions and goals within the game, and see if Voltage is the place for you to achieve those. If this sounds like the right sort of environment for you, please message Doggadogjr#1662 or Grim#1548 via btag.Grimmerz0 Jan 4
Jan 2 Looking for Heroic Argus Carry Just trying to see if anyone is doing a heroic Argus carry and how much it costsNinjah3 Jan 2
Jan 2 (A) Re-settled Raid Team Raid team looking to increase its size Looking for: DPS DPS with heals off spec Our raid team is 8/11 H and aims to clear AOTC every raid tier with any mythic bosses being an added bonus. We are a tight knit team, loyal sometimes kooky raid team (singing very old songs during raid /cough Rice) We raid Friday 20:30 server and 20:00 Saturday server We also clear +15 M+ each week if that's your bent.Daketh1 Jan 2
Jan 2 Your Legacy Option For OCE Hey guys, In need of hunters, rogue and shamans for our "Legacy" guild on Frostmourne Alliance, and a guild on horde as well but our main focus is on the "WOTLK" content for the Alliance side as to not split the guild at this time, I've been doing Twinks and Legacy for years way before the Sodapoppin/Bajheera hype brought into it and provide a more relaxed and flexable guild we will also be touching into all xpacs from "Classic to Pandaria" for fun, achievements, tabards, mounts, titles and those Legendaries you don't have your hands on quite yet the fun way! We have plenty of room for everyone on any class and have only cleared Naxx 10 as of this time, my mains are from Nagrand/Cael but I wanted to start a legacy guild that I couldn't fund everything with my 110's with my friends and it's really kicking off and everyone is having a blast but why should just the recruits from "Frostmourne" have all the fun?! Come give it a go! And no we're not full of DK's so if you want a quick 80 ;D Discord: https://discord.gg/QZmcDTXandarl1 Jan 2
Jan 1 Morning/Early afternoon raiding Hey all! I was wondering if we have any guilds (Horde or Ally) that do morning raids? Between 9am to 1pm AEST (Queensland). Or, is there, other than myself, any demand for a guild that does raid relative to these times? I know the server is pretty quiet during this time bracket, but I thought I'd try my luck. Thanks guys! ^_^Projektmage1 Jan 1
Jan 1 LF RSham / WW Monk Hi. I won't bore you too much with what we have achieved in the past. What I will say is that we are an extremely well established guild on Barth with a great team atmosphere. We are about to make our push in to Mythic Antorus and require the services of either a RSham or WW. We raid W/T/M 8-11.30. If you are interested, please add me on Bnet and we can have a chat from there. Concussion12#1255 Cheers.Concussion0 Jan 1
Dec 29 LF a Horde PvP Guild! Hi Peoples I'm Looking for a PVP guild, one that does RBGS or trying to get a team together, i would rather not transfer servers. I do lots of PvP but have never taken it serious to chase a team for rated, I've pugged 3's up to 1800cr in last expansion. I have a 3 year old so i have not been able to raid for a long time and PvP is much easier to work around with. CheersEvilkill0 Dec 29
Dec 28 LFM Share the Love achievement Hi all, I'd like to put a group together to do the achievement Share the Love (wowhead.com/achievement=2152/share-the-love) in Gundrak. If you are interested let me know here and hopefully we can figure out a time to do this. Cheers!Shaipan1 Dec 28
Dec 23 [H] LFG Returning player looking for a laid back oceanic based guild to kick around with. I thoroughly enjoy all game modes, and would like to get more into PvP - willing to roll a toon to fit into a composition. I enjoy helping people, and available to raid most days; I main AffLock and Mage (Arcane). I also enjoy helping start-up guilds, so if you're a new guild looking to build their core group/s, hit me up. BTag: Silence#1308Abrakadavar0 Dec 23