Caelestrasz and Nagrand

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
13h incompatible for Oceanic Nagrand realm Still having problems logging in says Nagrand Oceanic incompatible. Have done most things suggested still no joy. As Iam a 76 yrs young player not that computer savvy so could do with some help as what to do. Was able to play till the last two patches. Had problems a few weeks ago after patch could not log in said Battle net was having problems still not able to log in the usual way, so was logging in wow 64 - and able to play until these last two patches. So could someone please help me. Thank you Regards Renate SaulSerrilla1 13h
1d [A] Sealed, 2-nights, Caelgrand - LFM BFA Hi, we’re Sealed a top Oceanic 2-night per week raiding guild that is new to Nagrand/Caelstraz. We previously raided on Barthilas-Horde and for BFA we have decided to make the jump to Caelgrand-Alliance. About Sealed Formed in 2011, Sealed is an Australian-based 2-nights per week raiding guild. In Legion, we raided from the start of the expansion to KJ in Tomb of Sargeras. We took a break during Antorus. In WOD we killed mythic Archimonde and we completed SOO in MOP. During Legion, we achieved our goals of becoming a top-20 Oceanic guild and a guild of choice for players seeking to raid on a time-limited schedule. We have a large core of dedicated players who have been raiding together for a number of years and across multiple expansions. The majority of our players are in their twenties and thirties and play WoW to supplement their busy lives. Goals and Recruitment for BFA For BFA, Sealed is looking for new members to join our core and progress through content on a 2-nights/week schedule. We aim to once again be a top 2-night Oceanic raiding guild. We may raid casually during BFA pre-patch if we have sufficient interest. We are looking for a few additional players who have similar goals to us and will fit in with our guild’s culture and approach to raiding. Specific requirements include: Genuine interest in raiding as part of a 2-night team. We aren’t looking for players who’d rather raid 4-nights or more and you’ll need to explain to us why 2 nights is for you. Ability to gear up and stay current with your class and raid content outside of raid time. This important given our limited raid schedule Reliable attendance Able to follow instructions from the guild’s leadership Raid Schedule for BFA (all times are server time) Wednesday 7.30 PM – 11.00 PM Sunday 7.00 PM – 11.00 PM Thursday Optional heroic 7.00 PM. The Thursday run is genuinely optional and informal. The run will not occur every week. Current Recruitment Requirements Until closer to BFA launch, we are open to all classes and roles. Interested in joining? If you’re interested in joining, please contact one of the people below. We have an informal recruitment process and prefer to have a chat with potential applicants about why they would like to join our guild and what they will bring to the table. If you’re accepted, we will invite you to trial with us and you will be trailed over the first three raiding weeks of BFA. Contacts Phoebie - Bnet: Phoebie#1860, Discord Phoebie #0935 Ringostarr (Ayoo) - Bnet: Ringostarr #1252 Ohsosad - Bnet: Ohsosad #1130 To get a feel for our guild, you may be interested in our raid videos which can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQr2UzR4F721j-6YOP5G9dA/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0Phoebie0 1d
1d [H]<Ex Resurgam>+8gmt Recruiting for BFA <Ex Resurgam> is a heroic raiding guild, currently rebuilding its ranks for BFA release to progress through heroic and into mythic content - We raid Wednesday and Monday nights 1030pm AEST (830pm WA time) - 1am AEST (11pm WA time) our members are working professionals who log on to WoW as a release from everyday stress including that pesky partner and kids. If you are a committed raider or group of raiders looking to work through Heroic content and onto some Mythic content in BFA with a guild of like-minded players who believe in Real Life > WoW but enjoy the challenge of progressing through content with people willing to laugh, then perhaps this is the place for you. We are looking for - Mage, Lock, Sham rdps, Druid rdps (with tank/heal os), DH (with tank OS). PM Bullshift#11997 or BigJ#1277 on battlenet /discord - BigJ#0728 and we can chat further.Bigj4 1d
2d [A] <DHC> 6/11M LF heals and DPS <Dragon Hat Collective> is a recently formed raiding guild by a tight-knit group of players who raided together in another game. We've all rerolled on Nagrand and aim to blow through Antorus as we catch up on the back-end of Legion. We aim to be a semi-hardcore guild that works smarter, not harder. We want to build a fun, progression-focused culture where players aim to improve and get the most out of their class while only raiding two nights a week. We're pretty chill and pro-banter, with plenty of non-raid activities happening on offnights. We started playing around when Antorus came out, have been raiding since early Jan and are 11/11H 5/11M Antorus. Raid schedule: Wednesday 8pm - 11pm Sunday 8pm - 11pm Player expectations: 90%+ attendance - it's only two nights, we need you there! Willingness to learn and improve Capable of taking advice and working with others You want to have fun whilst being good at video games Recruitment needs At this point we don't have any major gaps in the roster and can fit enthusiastic players of any class and role. That said, we do have an abundance of leather wearers, and are pretty set on tanks so any tank applicant would need to be exceptional. Contacts Interested in joining or just want some more information? Feel free to contact: ruscur#3578 on Discord - I'm on Discord pretty much 24/7. Amannos#6910 on Battle.net - Munstadme (officer), he's pretty much always around. GottaBeFresh#11849 on Battle.net - Bearpis (officer)Ruscur30 2d
4d [A] <SOS> 11/11M LFM BFA About us: SOS is an Alliance Mythic raiding guild on Caelestrasz/Nagrand. We started raiding in Vanilla and all the way through to MOP, where the guild has been on hiatus during WoD and now has returned to fight against the Legion. We've raided at a high level since our return and aim to push high oceanic rankings in all future content. We contain a group of mature raiders who are into mythic progression and we aim to provide a drama free and chilled environment to raid in. Raid Schedule: Thursday 8:00pm – 11:30pm Sunday 8:00pm – 11:00pm Monday 8:00pm – 11:00pm We are a Semi-Hardcore Progression Raiding Guild and our current progression is: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M Trial of Valor - 3/3M | 3/3H | 3/3M Nighthold - 10/10N | 10/10H | 10/10M Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N | 9/9H | 7/9M Antorus - 11/11N | 11/11H | 11/11M CE What we are looking for: *Skilled and committed raiders *Exceptional raid awareness (Mechanics) *Maturity, punctuality and 80% + attendance *Knowledge of class played *Fully gemmed/enchanted What we offer: *Friendly and active player base. *Activities besides just raiding. *Food/Flasks/Repairs and Talent changes during raid. You must at least meet 965+ ilvl and 80+ traits (Main Spec only) and at least 8/11M Ant experience (Any prior experience if you can prove your ability via logs). However, please don't let this hold you back from applying if you are interested and are confident you can bring alot to our raiding environment. All exceptional applicants will still be considered. ... Contact: Bluangelz (Recruitment & GM) - Bluu#1795 Rainbowfire (Healing Officer) – Rainbowfire#1480 You can also reach us by filling in this short application. https://goo.gl/forms/HxnQXKz5ekN3fLL63Bluangelz38 4d
4d [A] returning player LF guild Hi! Just resubbed and starting fresh on Nagrand. Played back in Vanilla/BC/WotLK. Currently leveling up to experience all the new changes and in preparation for BFA. Playing a druid as my main for now as it seems to have the most diversity - played Rogue, Priest, and Shaman in the past. I'm living in Hong Kong (GMT+8) which is why I'm starting on an oceanic server. Looking for a mature and friendly community to be a part of during my time in WoW - really just looking to make some friends and have a good time. Interested eventually in raiding (once I reach end game) but don't intend to treat it as a second job for as long as I'm still working full time!Nivesky1 4d
6d [A] <Respawned> is recruiting! <Respawned> is the most non-elitist, all inclusive guild you'll find on Nagrand/Caelestrasz to date. We are a semi-casual, weekend progression guild poised to clear HC content, with no intention to raid Mythic. Our raiding schedule aims to facilitate organised raids for players who are unable or simply don't want to raid during the week. BfA Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday Noon 'til 3PM server time What can you expect from us? ⦁ We've a friendly, supportive team, who encourage one another to do their best, without making any drama if mistakes are made. We're human, we all make mistakes; ⦁ A small, tight knit community - ready, willing, and able to progress on any new content Blizzard can send our way; ⦁ A small team of officers who value the input of their fellow guildmates. We're a team run 'by the people, for the people'; ⦁ A Discord server and members with varied and valuable in-game experience, who are willing to support and encourage their fellow guildies; ⦁ Our whole team is dedicated to supporting its players, and everyone chips in to provide as many: consumables, gems, enchants, and crafting materials, as we are able, through our guild bank. If you look after the guild, the guild looks after you; ⦁ Dependable, and steady progress, which will earn you 'Ahead of the Curve' achievements, for all of the raids our team takes on together; ⦁ M+ runs throughout the week; ⦁ Tons of PvP; ⦁ A mature, chill, drama free atmosphere. 18+ only. What do we expect from you? We understand that people have families, careers, and commitments, so we try to work with that, rather than make raiding feel like an extra chore, but we do still have a handful of key rules: ⦁ Basic raid etiquette: i.e. signing up for raids in good time; turning up, ready to down bosses, on time; bringing along enchants, food, flasks, and potions in your budget. ⦁ Knowledge of your chosen class and spec, and the willingness, and desire to be the best that you can be. Note: New and returning players are strongly encouraged to apply in prep for BfA. Also looking for dedicated healers and tanks; experience not entirely necessary, willingness to learn and not rage if the group wipes, is. BTag Contacts: GM: Silence#1308 Raid Lead: Berik#1656Abrakadavar0 6d
Jun 13 [Marauders][H-Barthilas] LFM for BFA [Maraurders] [Horde - Barthilas] - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for more members for BFA, we have spots open for healers and DPS for our raid team. We use RCLootcouncil for loot distribution and Angry Assignments for notes. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563, Zirakath#1385 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits.Deltablü2 Jun 13
Jun 12 {A} <Destination Ungnome> Recruiting Destination Ungnome, an alliance guild on joint Nagrand & Caelstrasz is recruiting. Who are we? Destination Ungnome is one of the more recently formed guilds on the server. However, the core of the group have been raiding together for at least the past expansion (WoD). The current raiders are all seasoned and experienced with almost everyone having raided in top guilds in the past. Each raid content, we set our goals. This is usually: AOTC, then we look at current raid achievements, and then we turn our eyes to mythic content. We have established well defined benchmarks to make sure no players gets left behind, everyone stay together and no one is feeling left out. The idea is to build a community where we can rely on each other and work as a team. What are we currently recruiting? We are hitting the end of an expansion, and recruiting is hard. Our goals are simple at the moment, recruit and meet players so we can move forward next expansion and to move into Mythic raiding (focusing on heroic clears each week). To meet these goals, we also need players. We are currently seeking: - 1 x healer to join our team of top level healers (all purple/orange passes) - Multiple x DPS, mele and ranged preferred ;-) What do we look for in guildies? Players and raiders in our guild should possess 5 key characteristics Ability to take instructions – We can’t all be leaders, and for those who are leaders, the first step is to follow. We always welcome feedback and suggestions on how to do something. Often the best solution is something out of the box. But with that in mind, we have experienced raid leaders who run the raids and work out strategies. Players need to have the ability to listen and follow directions. Sometimes we do things differently to other guilds, implementing different strategies, so you would need to be adaptable Understand boss mechanics – The main reason we are a guild is to raid. We are looking at pushing into mythic content, as a lot of our guildies are mythic raiders from past expansions. We need people who are great with mechanics or willing to push themselves to improve. We all make mistakes, but the key is understanding what the mistakes are and to improve – part of this characteristic is also the ability to take constructive criticism. You won’t be abused in my guild, but you may receive feedback in how to better preform something Consistency – not just consistency with turning up, but consistency in your attitude/personality, DPS/healing ability, etc – general consistency. We all have bad nights and wipes nights. Guildies should be able to maintain a level head, stay calm and happy – even if we end up spending 2 hours wiping on one boss Listening – this is one of the most important. We don’t expect everyone to understand all aspects of all boss fights. Things will be called over voice, and new fights will be briefly explained. We do a lot of on the fly calling. We need people to be able to maintain concentration and listen to what the raid leader is calling Have fun – this is a game after all. It shouldn’t be a second job to have to get on and play. You need to make you are having a good time, getting involved with a bit of banter, dive in to the community we have established. What can the guild offer you: As a guild, we look at growing everyone in the guild and being inclusive. What we offer our guildies is: - Focus on raiding and dungeon activities, pushing yourself and others to be the best - Running M+’s, aiming to get everyone who is keen a +15 each week - Alt nights on Monday, so welcome to bring your alts along for gear - Achievement and fun runs on off nights (such as herald of the titans) - General fun and entertainment Raiding in general: The guilds main focus is raiding, to be considered a core member of the guild you would need to be able to make 90%+ of our raids. Our raid nights are Wednesday and Sunday, 8:30pm (form 815, boss pull 830) till 10:30pm. Alt night is on Monday. On occasion we do have stuff scheduled on a Friday night with guilds on other severs – but the only mandatory activity is the main raid nights. Interested? If you got down this far your either thinking ‘these guys are super structured and organised’ or ‘nooopeeeeee’. If you are interested in joining, or even getting more information – contact me on Battle.net: JediFlashy#1600 Thank you for reading ~FlashyHealics3 Jun 12
Jun 11 [H] Australasian Salmon {7-9 ST Wed/Thur/Mon} 'ello. We (Nice) are a guild of experienced raiders looking to recruit for Antorus progression. Currently 11/11H 1/11M Antorus. Raids are Wed/Thurs 7-9pm ST (as per title). We're interested in all main spec healers and DPS (not picky about classes), and all off-spec roles. Feel free to message me (Zuzgar#1102) or post here. Social/m+ focused players also welcome. CheersHargo8 Jun 11
Jun 11 Lf Mythic/Herioc Guild 11/11H and 2/11M Experience in Antorus Have been playing since Wotlk with raiding experience on various classes Mythic+ dungeons played as well Looking for a guild with Herioc on clear and doing mythic. Also with groups doing Mythic+ dungeons occasionally. Finally, preparing for BFA and looking to do content in that expansion Hit us up on here or find me in game. Love you xxxSlapnut0 Jun 11
Jun 8 LF Guild for BfA (casual raiding) Hi everyone! I'm a recently returning player to WoW after taking a break following Cataclysm. I came back for the end of Legion, and I'm still building up my gear and progressing through the Argus storyline. I'm really excited for BfA, but would love to be able to do the expansion with a guild that's friendly, mature, and laid back. I'm down for dungeons, and eventually raiding, but most of all I'm looking for a friendly group of people. Thanks in advance!Thebian0 Jun 8
Jun 8 Thank you to Driftpaw Thanks for the awesome pug for normal antorus!Shaddie0 Jun 8
Jun 7 [H] Ele/Resto sham looking for raiding guild I'm looking to do some raiding. I don't have any current experience, but I used to be very into it back in MoP. Got Mythic Garrosh down when it was current content as an elemental shaman. I've only just switched over from EU servers, so I lost everything. I boosted this character which is currently at ilvl 903, so I will need some catching up before I can really contribute. So that's something to consider. I guess I'm just looking for something casual? Although I do always try my hardest in raids, a more laid-back environment focused on progressing at an easy pace is more my style. So if you think I would be a good fit for your guild, please don't hesitate to let me know!Trixee2 Jun 7
Jun 5 Malign is King of the Gnomes. Welcome to the new forums.Gybs28 Jun 5
Jun 4 Happy 10th birthday, Cael Happy 10th birthday, Caelestrasz! Any oldies still hanging around? (:Keeva7 Jun 4
Jun 4 [A] <SSFF> 10/11M LF Range DPS for Argus Prog <Set Sail For Fail> is an Alliance Semi-Hardcore Mythic progression raiding guild on Caelestrasz/Nagrand. We're an easy going clique free group of people who enjoy banter and having a laugh, but we know when we need to be serious and focus on the task at hand. Current Progression: 10/11M, 7/9M ToS, 9/10M NH, 2/3M ToV, 7/7M EN Raid Times: Wednesday & Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm +10 GMT (ST) Loot Distribution: Loot Council Currently Recruiting: All Range DPS All Healers except Druids/Priests If your class is not listed above and are still interested, please do not hesitate to contact us ingame. What we can offer Stable raiding environment. We've been around since late TBC and have always cleared content at a respectable level for only 6 hours a week Flexibility and understanding of real life challenges. While we prefer our raiders to have almost 100% attendance, we know that sometimes, things just happen. A bloody good time. WoW is a game, and should be fun. You will have fun here and most trials who pass love to stay and never leave due to guild problems/drama What we expect from you Since we only raid two days a week (6 hours total), we expect you to be punctual (15 minutes before official raid time) and if you cannot make a raid then let us know ahead of time via our discord text channel Show initiative, keep up to date on your class, and the current PVE content Have a sense of humour, we do love our banter and a good trial will be comfortable with that type of atmosphere Be able to take on advice if we feel you are underperforming _____________________________________________________________________________ If you’re interested in trialing with us please don’t hesitate to contact one of our officers via Battle.net so we can have a chat with you. Or you can fill out our simple recruitment form. https://goo.gl/forms/udyrlmt9t6H2wc1k1 verrior#1648 umparevoker#6760 moustaches#11554 VerriorVerrior34 Jun 4
Jun 3 [A] Turbo Pigs 8/11M LF DPS! Turbo Pigs is a 8/11M guild on Caelestrasz/Nagrand looking for more dps to help bolster our roster through Antorus and into BFA! Turbo Pigs was started in MoP as a social raiding guild but during WoD evolved into the mythic guild it is today. We enjoy killing things. Most people who play the game do. We like to muck around and have fun. Occasionally killing each other in the process. But we also know when it's time to focus up and do what needs doing. Raid Times! Friday 7:30-10:30PM Saturday 7:30-10:30PM We understand that IRL stuff happens and don't expect 100% attendance but due to our days we do expect that you are able to show up most of the time. Casual Raids (Optional) Thursday (Heroic) 7:00-10:00PM All times above are AEST. Recruiting DK (Frost or Unholy) Hunter (Not Huntard) Druid (Boomy, Feral or Resto with dps offspec) Rogue (The kind that kills things) Priest (Shadow with os) Anyone else that is interested is more than welcome to apply. The classes above are what we know we're after. This does not mean you won't be considered if you play something else. Contacts Chiraz - GM/Recruiter. Wolftree#1538 (Bnet) Chiraz#9377 (Discord)Izsabeau5 Jun 3
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra2 Jun 3
May 30 LF guild for BFA :) Howdy folks, my fiance and I are looking for a new guild to call home for BFA :) A little about us - I will be maining a Resto Shaman and Hunter and my fiance will maining a bear tank. We've also both been playing on and off since BC and play Horde I don't even know if the kind of guild I'm looking for exists anymore but I guess you gotta try! We're looking for a small to medium sized guild that has a bit more of a family style approach - can't stand the large guilds with masses of people online but no one talks or helps each other. Somewhere where everyone is included and there aren't any cliques or drama. I'm online basically every night and it'd be faaaantastic to have a group of awesome people to play with and enjoy the game :)Zanzira1 May 30
May 29 Selling Heavy Junkboxes for Ravenholdt Rep Hi Everyone, I would like to offer my pick-pocketing services for farming Heavy Junkboxes on the Alliance side of Nagrand/Caelestrasz. Depending on how many current requests I have, I can get you enough boxes to go from revered to Exalted within two weeks. If interested, add me on battle net and we can then negotiate price and timeline: Eshandir#2183 You can use these to get Exalted with Ravenholdt, a requirement for the Insane in the Membrane Achievement, and another rep towards the upcoming reputation meta achievement that has a mount reward. Depending on the reputation buffs (human, darkmoon, halloween, anniversary) you'll need somewhere between 1150 - 1400 boxes in total. More, if you decide you want to use boxes for rep all the way from neutral (rather than revered).Eldujan0 May 29
May 28 Sylvanas loyalist seeks guild LF guild that plans to *lite-RP* as Sylvanas loyalists in BfA. I know that Sylvanas's actions in BfA, and leading up to it, will be pretty 'dark side'. But rather than excuse them, or hold out for her redemption, I've decided to embrace the madness. After all, we're not in the Horde, we just roleplay Horde characters. And I've got nothing against players who are conflicted about Sylvanas's actions, or want to RP it that way. Each to their own!Humbert0 May 28
May 27 Alliance Pally looking for home I am looking for an active guild for going into BFA. I prefer either new Zealand based or early server time for events/raids as i'm a Kiwi. Regarding raiding I am not too fussed pushing beyond heroic, although have experience with mythic, my main focus for BFA is throwing myself into the theme and starting to do ranked/open world PvP. I main spec holy/ret with tank as offspec for guildies when needed (though I have nightmares about PUGing as a tank :P), I know some guild out there wants me because as a lightforged I bring the essential ability to summon a glowey forge!! (or to have a boss summon it whenever they mind control me)Asonia0 May 27
May 27 Horde Shammy heals LF guild Hey all, I have taken a large break for wow but looking to come back and join a Heroic raiding guild. Been a shaman since classic and a healer since Wotlk I am currently 908ilvl but can get that up easy. Only night I can not raid is Thursday. Brisbane based also.Tragore2 May 27
May 27 Havoc DH LF a Raiding Guild 964 Havoc DH LF a Raiding Guild on Nag/Cael Horde I currently have extremely flexible times to raid. I have previous Mythic experience in Tomb of Sargeras (6/9M), and AotC Argus during the first week of the tier. I'm looking forward to getting back into the raiding scene after a break. I'm interested in a guild that can have fun and bants while raiding. These are my logs from early Antorus before transferring back to OCE and having a break. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/lidraine If you'd like to talk, feel free to add MayorQuimby#1288Lidrane2 May 27
May 27 Looking for a guild Hi ya random strangers of the internet. After the last couple of years of playing solo I've thought to myself what would make an Mmorpg more fun actually utilising the mm part. So yeah I'm looking for a guild doesn't matter which side of the fence I can go either way. Iam probably not suited to a pvp guild unless you want some useless bait and mythic raiding probably a no go as well but other than that I'm up for anything. Anyways I'm Berry#1286 and hope to here from you soon :)Zesshi3 May 27
May 27 LF Home for BFA Evening, I'm looking to join a guild before BFA, I haven't raided seriously since WOTLK and still that was mainly a bit of fun. Atm I have only partly pug'd heroic Antorus and pug'd Normal a few times, i have only just recently decided to get back into raiding and hoping to find a guild that will take me in! :P. My btag is Hawke#11236. CheersStuntin3 May 27
May 27 [A] < Warranty Void > LFM Warranty Void is a Perth guild looking for melee / ranged DPS and Healers to move into Battle for Azeroth when it releases. We raid late @ 10:30pm server time (7:30pm in the GMT +8 time zone) on Wednesday & Thursday. Social / Returning players are also welcome! For more information, PST to GrUzY#1179Charzoos4 May 27
May 25 967 5/11M WW Monk LF Active Mythic Guild Hi, My current guild has become inactive recently so am looking for a guild which raids consistently every week. Current experience is 5/11M with attempts on Imonar. Can raid Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun (maybe Monday). 7pm - 10pm AEST would be ideal. Don't mind changing server or faction for the right guild. If I sound like I would be a good fit for your guild, leave your contact details in here or contact me on bnet: wickoss#1152 ThanksPongsang0 May 25
May 24 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan1 May 24
May 19 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 19
May 19 [A] <High Treason> Casual heroic raiders <High Treason> is a community of experienced players that have been playing WoW for over a decade. Now we have jobs and kids and approach the game with a more casual attitude, while still being as heroic as we were a decade ago! Having cleared all Legion content, we are now taking a brief break from raiding until the next expansion is released. We are now recruiting those interested in raiding normal and heroic content in BfA. A casual vibe We are cool when someone needs to go /afk mid-fight to change a stinky nappy. We are chill about players that can't attend every raid due to work, or other obligations. We are heroic! We raid heroic content (no Mythic raiding, sorry). We expect our progression raiders to know their rotations, come prepared, listen to directions, and pull their weight. We run two raids per week. A social raid, for knocking over easy content, gearing up alts, ascertaining the skill of new members and just chilling out. A progression raid, where we tackle more challenging content (Heroic). This raid is for the more experienced players and is conducted on an invite-only basis. Times: Wednesday 8pm - social raid with no pressure. Sunday 8pm - progression (Heroic) raid for those looking for a challenge. Stuff murdered: http://raider.io/guilds/us/caelestrasz/High%20Treason https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/caelestrasz/High+Treason Contact: In game: Belsam - Caelestrasz Via BattleTag: Jeffsie#1661 Or via a direct message from our Discord server: https://discord.gg/SgpH5NNBelsam13 May 19
May 17 Battleground 'Leavers' Don't you guys realise that you're the reason Alliance loses way more bg's than it wins? It's interesting...have you ever asked yourself "Why do I always keep losing?" It's because you keep leaving... Try actually playing a game without needing to win in the first 5 seconds...you might be surprised...Azimere4 May 17
May 16 (A) DHA 2/11M LF for 2 MS tanks Death Head Aux is a Friday/Saturday night AoTC chasing raiding guild, who dabbles in mythic raiding. We are looking for 2 MS tanks for current mythic content plus raiding in BFA. We have fun, be social, sometimes sing in raids and enjoy a drink as we go. Attitude is important. Wiping is raiding. We also do currently 15-20+ keys.Daketh0 May 16
May 15 [H]<Honk If Your Hordey> LF DPS/Heals Honk if Your Hordey We have been raiding, pvping and otherwise making bad puns since 2008. Started out at start of Lich King with 1 grp, then 2 grps. Started as a family guild and has maintained that to this day. We have always been Heroic or Mythic based and are looking for similar people. We are a casual based 2 raid night Guild, however when it comes to raiding, we raid, we kill and we HAVE fun :). We don't tolerate rude behaviour, and most of the guild are Adults who have played this game for long time, Most of us in this guild together. We play to unwind, have fun and socialise. Although we do have a Pants off Friday raid, that gets alittle off topic :P When not raiding we are doing Mythic+'s, WQs or helping out with whatever guildies need. We do expect people to know there Characters, however we do love questions and answering them even more. Raid Times Realm Time Wed - Mon 8-11pm Main Grp Thurs - Sat 7-930pm 2nd Grp Recruiting DPS/Heals - Main Grp Currently 2/11M Antorus Heals - 2nd Grp Currently 9/11H Antorus If your interested msg Killerscorpy#1996. PS, Yes its Your not Youre or You're.Killerscorpy14 May 15
May 12 LF twink 100-110 levelling Hey guys, so close to getting my heritage armor, yet so tired of questing at this point hahaha. Does anyone here know someone or do twink runs for gold?Alicelevel0 May 12
May 8 [H] <Cash Money>(GMT+10) 6/9M Cash Money A two-night a week raiding guild, on Nagrand. We're a pretty laidback group of individuals who have a passion for raiding, and are looking at recruiting more members for mythic raid progression. Although we're pretty casual, we are also quite an active guild. When not raiding, we spend a lot of our time pvping or doing mythic+'s - with the majority of our guild members and their alts being keystone masters (15+). One thing we do expect of our members, is to be well versed in the knowledge of their class and role, and thus not be a detriment to the team. If you can prove this, and you're interested, please apply! About Cash Money: One of the oldest guilds on the server. Transferred from Gilneas when Nagrand first opened up. Raided in one aspect or another, in every expansion of this game. Vanilla - Legion. Banter. We love banter! If you can't take a joke, or are sensitive to particular types of jokes, please don't apply. RL > Wow. We all have commitments, and we don't hold it against people if they can't always make a raid night, but saying that, we only raid two nights a week and it shouldn't become a habit. Raid Times: 9:30pm - 12am AEST (GMT +10), Thursday & Sunday Minimum ilvl requirements: ideally 960+ Actively recruiting: 1x Rogue, Demon Hunter, Mage or Warlock Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/CB7dEWJWPIHP0T4A2 Further info? Contact any guild member in-game, and they'll forward you onto a relevant person.Bainz15 May 8
May 7 [H] Guild LF Members & Officers <Five Percent Asian Buff> is recruiting! TL;DR Overview: Five Percent Asian Buff is a brand new (resurrected) semi-casual, weekend progression guild, established on Nagrand/Caelestrasz (Horde), poised to clear HC content, with no intention to raid Mythic. Our raiding schedule aims to facilitate organised raids for players who are unable or simply don't want to raid during the week. New and returning players are strongly encouraged to apply in prep for BfA. Also looking for dedicated healers, tanks, and officers; experience not entirely necessary, willingness to learn and not be a raging fuċktrumpet if you wipe, is. Our raid times will be: Saturday and Sunday: 12:00 'til 15:00 server time - this can be changed depending on where members sit. What can you expect from us? ⦁ We've a friendly, supportive team, who encourage one another to do their best, without making any drama if mistakes are made. We're human, we all make mistakes; ⦁ A small, tight knit community - ready, willing, and able to progress on any new content Blizzard can send our way; ⦁ A small team of officers who value the input of their fellow guildmates. We're a team run 'by the people, for the people'; ⦁ A Discord server and members with varied and valuable in-game experience, who are willing to support and encourage their fellow guildies; ⦁ Our whole team is dedicated to supporting its players, and everyone chips in to provide as many: consumables, gems, enchants, and crafting materials, as we are able, through our guild bank. If you look after the guild, the guild looks after you; ⦁ Dependable, and steady progress, which will earn you 'Ahead of the Curve' achievements, for all of the raids our team takes on together; ⦁ M+ runs throughout the week. What do we expect from you? We understand that people have families, careers, and commitments, so we try to work with that, rather than make raiding feel like an extra chore, but we do still have a handful of key rules: ⦁ Basic raid etiquette: i.e. signing up for raids in good time; turning up, ready to down bosses, on time; bringing along enchants, food, flasks, and potions in your budget. ⦁ Knowledge of your chosen class and spec, and the willingness, and desire to be the best that you can be. BTag Contacts: GM: Silence#1308 GM: Berik#1656Manapause1 May 7
May 5 Lf Mythic progression/Herioc guild Have raiding experience since Wotlk. AOTC for beginning of Legion (EN and ToV). Am looking for a mythic progression guild or Herioc guild. Also, a crew heading into BFA. Thank you xxxSlapnut1 May 5
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
May 2 [H] <Inceptum> 9/11M Antorus LFM with M exp Inceptum is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Caelestrasz/Nagrand. Inceptum was established during the MoP/WoD transition by a small circle of friends and has gone from strength to strength since. Achieving 13/13M in HFC pre patch during WoD. Recruitment open to the below: Healer - No targeted but always open to exceptional applicants Ranged DPS - Shaman Melee DPS - DH / DK / Warrior / Monk Any exceptional players of other classes are encouraged to enquire also. What we're looking for in players: >> Exceptional mechanical awareness >> Experience & knowledge of the class you play in your main and offspec >> Be a team player who is happy to change specs (if necessary) and be subbed if an encounter requires. >> Mature attitude >> Ability to communicate well >> Reliability What we offer: >> We are a Mythic focused progression guild who also are social and complete other in game activities like M+, heroic raids, achievements etc. Raiding times: (we follow server time) Wednesday - 7:45 - 11pm AEDST Thursday - 7:45 - 11pm AEDST Sunday -7:45 - 11pm AEDST If you would like to discuss this further please contact myself or any of the officers below: Bubbles#12821 Batty#6394 Kupo#1115 Crazyperson#6837Horribubble36 May 2
May 1 <Marauders> [Barthilas H] LFM for mythic prog [Maraurders] 2/11M - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our aim is to break into some mythic content Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for some more DPS, preferably ranged, DH or WW but will take other melee too. We are also looking for a healer preferably a palidan We use RCLootcouncil for loot distribution and Angry Assignments for notes. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563, Zirakath#1385 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits and progressing into Antorus and future raid content!Zirakath0 May 1
Apr 26 (H) [Carpe Jugulum] NZ Raiding Guild LFM CJ is recruiting some strong players for our raid team. We are a Kiwi (NZT) based raiding guild, on Nagrand/ Caelsteraz that raids a very reasonable two nights a week (Thursday and Monday nites) from 19:30 - 23:00 NZT. (17:30-21:00 Server Time) We aim clear all heroic content (AOTC) while its relevant, which we have comfortably achieved for the last few xpacs. We are currently 11/11H, 11/11N Antorus, and would like to get a couple more like minded players to join us on a regular basis. We would be specifically interested in * Hard hitting DPS, bonus cookie if you are a mage * Mainspec Heals, in a class other than priest. * DPS who is happy to fill in as a healer when required (Maybe 10 - 25% of the time) If you are keen on playing wow a bit more seriously, you want to make some new friends, but you dont want to deal with the BS that comes with mythic raiding please hit us up. We will always consider exceptional players in all raid slots so please find one of the officers (Guvna, Nmyrthe, Cambriá, Schmérzen or Barricade) online and have a chat. Cheers BarricadeBarricade42 Apr 26
Apr 25 [A] <Incendium-Caelestrasz> 2/10M LF DPS Guild Name: Incendium Server: OC-Caelestrasz (PVE) Faction: Alliance Raid Times: 8-11pm server time - Wednesday and Thursday. Casual/alt run: 8 until we finish (normally by 10 at the latest) - Sunday Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/caelestrasz/Incendium Addons Required: Deadly Boss Mods Discord Rclootcouncil Weak auras (not 100%required but extremely helpful and recommended for some raid warnings) About Us: We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a drive for progression. Our core is a tight-knit team of dedicated players who run the guild together as a united front opposed to one individual making decisions. Our atmosphere during raid is laid-back and filled with laughter and good times while also being serious when needed. Progression is our aim but we do not want raiding to feel like a chore. We have an active guild community and an active discord at all times. We are regularly running keystones when not raiding and help to ensure all raiders make it to their highest possible key each week in order to benefit the team. What we are looking for: Currently we are searching for a hard hitting DPS. Preferably you would be a cloth or leather wearing class. Plate classes will also be considered. Unfortunately we have reached our quota of mail wearing classes at this point in time, however, an exception could be made for an outstanding enhancement or elemental shaman. A DPS class which also has a viable healing off-spec would be ideal. (except druids, sorry! we are full on resto druids at this time). Contacts: Please feel free to message any of our officers in-game or through our battle tags. Electricheal - Guild Master - Peacock73#1465 Doublemage - Assistant GM - MichaelVW#1315 Pantard - Officer - Olm8#1232 Alphablade - Officer - Deathless#1991Electricheal1 Apr 25
Apr 23 Need active guild Hi all, I am looking for an active guild to play in. I havent been involved in the raid scene since Burning Crusade but have always kept involved with the game. What I would love is a guild that has a group that I can instance with, 5 mans and 10 mans are fine or even raid again but that isn't crucial. About me.. I am in my 40s and am able to play after work during the week and am available most weekend. I am happy to Tank or DPS on my warrior. I also have a healer, mage, warlock, rogue that I could use if needed or wanted soo bored. I am sick of random dungeoning and want to make some friends with like minded people. HELP ME PLSTendons5 Apr 23
Apr 23 Looking for guild Hi all: I am a recently returned long time wow player after almost one year long break. I had mythic raiding experience 7/7 EN and 8/10 NH in the current expansion. I can play both DPS and healer. I have also played as both Sprist and disc in PvP with 2200+ rating. However I am no longer looking for progression raiding or competitve PVP due to work and real life commitments. I am only looking for a mature guild with a good group people for casual PVE/PVP play and social events. please contact me in game if your guild want to accommodate one extra casual player like myself. nidalee#11357 regards MotelisaMortelisa3 Apr 23
Apr 23 [H] <Quintessence> LFM off realm players! Hi all! If you're a Horde player on the Thaurissan/Dreadmaul connected realms, and are looking for some people to do some late expansion progress raiding then hit that apply button now! Currently looking for: Main/Off Druid Resto/Balance Shaman Resto DK Blood/Frost/Unholy Mage Warrior Prot/Arms/Fury These are the top priority ones but do not hesitate to send us a message even if your class/spec is not listed! We are on GMT+8. Raid schedule: Mon & Thu 8PM-11PM Requirements: Fun Friendly Able to commit to raid times ilevel min 920 We also do M+ runs on most nights with whoever is online. Also accepting committed, cross realm raiders!Sherbae1 Apr 23
Apr 23 LF raid or pvp guild Horde player trying to make a comeback, been relatively inactive so far this expac looking for a raiding or pvp guild. I have a variety of healers (prefer resto Druid, HPally or resto shaman) or monk dpsHerbyheals3 Apr 23
Apr 20 Arena carry 4 wins for me for gold I'm trying to get wins for the vicious saddle! I'm paying 2500g per win!Pocketwrench0 Apr 20