Cenarion Circle and Sisters of Elune

Jan 14 CCSoE Roleplay Guild Directory Since Gen's original thread never got stickied, and has now been locked by BlizzCS, I'm going to try and recreate it, updated with the guilds from her original post. Some of this list might be out of date, so please let me know what needs to be changed. Please submit your guilds in the following fashion and I will do my best to update them: Faction: Name: Contact: Website: Guild Chat: IC or OOC / Channels for the guild. Brief Summary of Guild: Please try to keep your summary brief as the posts only allow 5000 characters! A directory of guilds can also be found at our community website and forum: http://www.ccsoe.orgMingonashoba3 Jan 14
Jan 14 CCSoE Regular Roleplay Events Since Gen's original thread never got stickied, and has now been locked by BlizzCS, I'm going to try and recreate it, updated with the events that I know about. Some of this list might be out of date (especially the Alliance stuff), so please let me know what needs to be changed. If you have a new event please feel free to add it and I will do my best to keep this updated with all known RP events on both sides of the faction fence. Please use the following format when submitting your events: Faction: Event Name: Host: Location: Day of Week: Time: Frequency: (weekly/bi-weekly/monthly) Description of Event: All times are server time. This thread will be updated in the coming days with the known recurring events. A directory of recurring and special roleplay events can also be found at our community website and forum: http://www.ccsoe.orgMingonashoba3 Jan 14
Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
15h Blizzcon 2018 Server Meetup Sorry, I'm a bit behind this year. Attending: Araceli/Reagan/Armaya/etc - Da Doctas, Modas il Toralar, etc. Mingoshonoba - Ishnu Por Ah Lithliana and friends. - Doomguard Needs Tickets: Has Extra Tickets: Information on Server Meetup: We have been doing our server meetups for years now and only missed one. Every year we get smaller and smaller, unfortunately, but I still host them to see who ends up showing up. Usually we do it DURING the convention, however, I've had requests this year to try it at a time NOT during the convention, so people aren't stuck in lines or going to a panel/etc. So we have two options here, Thursday afternoon/evening maybe around 5-7PM. Or Friday night AFTER the Costume contests. Lemme know what you think below and I'll update accordingly. Can't wait to see you all there!Araceli4 15h
2d Soul Reckoning I don't suppose there are any members from an old Cenarion Circle guild, Soul Reckoning, still floating around this neck of the woods?Drailog10 2d
6d SoE/CC Discord Server So I been working on a Discord server specific for SoE/CC. To those who don't know. Discord is a multi-platform chat/voice chat client that is in the same vein such as Ventrillo and Teamspeak. Unlike the other two, Discord has several benefits such as web browser support (No need for a download to even try it!) and Mobile phone support. And it's free. The discord server I am working on is a work in progress and very much open to suggestions such as channels etc. For the most part, the server is ready go. Though I am still looking for some good, honest Mods to help out. You can message me here or in Discord for more details. Also, note that this is for everyone, RPers, PvPers, Raiders, etc. So if you guys do need a room for X reason, let me know. Discord server link below. https://discord.gg/CS3mUunLoshing12 6d
Jun 3 [H] Looking for RP/Leveling/Talkative Guild! Hello there. Call me Juliette. I've been playing since Vanilla, on-and-off since Cataclysm, and I've decided to come back and give WoW another go. Hoping to cap this character before the new expac release so I can get in on that beautiful day one-hype, but I'll cut to the chase: I'm looking for a populated and talkative guild that is roleplay-friendly and active. I love to chat while I grind, I'm Discord-activated and I'd be happy to meet y'all and promptly let you regret getting to know me. I'm hoping to raid when I cap, but we'll see when the time comes: according to the law I'm an adult and work your run-of-the mill 40-hour 9-to-5 desk job, so, time willing and all that jazz. Regardless, please PST me in-game or poke me here and I'd love to get to know everyone and the communities they have up for offer. - JulietteJuliette0 Jun 3
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 24 #1 mythic raiding guild on server LFM! High Value Targets (5/11 mythic, Alliance) is seeking to fill key positions on our raid team for Antorus and beyond! Many of our members have been raiding together for years, and have consistently been competitive on our server. Our guild chat and Discord are extremely chatty (and sometimes a little weird). On non-raiding evenings, you can usually find us grouping for mythic keystone dungeons, PvP, questing, and achievement/mount/transmog runs, or just chilling together in Discord. Not able to commit to our raiding schedule? Casual/social members are always welcome to join. =) Even if you're on semi-hiatus during the end-of-expansion lull, consider joining us! We have big plans for Battle for Azeroth. Raid hours are: Progression: Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday 8:30-11 pm EST (5:30-8 pm PST). Heroic Antorus: Tuesdays at 8:30 pm EST. Guild Rated Battleground Night: Most Monday evenings around 8 pm EST. Mythic + Keystones: Nightly! Normal/alt raids: Spontaneously occur once or twice a week in the evenings. Current Progression: 5/11 Mythic Antorus 11/11 Heroic Antorus Recruitment Needs: 1-2 Ranged DPS (boomkin, hunter loved! all classes considered) 1 Melee DPS (windwalker monk, dk loved! all classes considered) DPS with a GOOD tanking/healing off-spec. Any friendly, drama-free people looking for a long-term home. Casual players looking for an active guild are always welcome! Contact us via Real ID with any questions/for more information: Abyssion (Recruiting Officer) Zuko#1298 Gigi (GM) Gigi#1566 Happy gaming, all! =)Kezra22 May 24
May 23 In-Game Charity Needs Help Hello, My In-game handle is Schar (Warlock, US, Cenarion Circle) and my BattleNet is Nuada#11624. I am posting here for you all today because yesterday my guild learned that one of our guild members parents could no longer support his world of warcraft game time as well as his medical bills. Hes Autsitic and World Of Warcraft means a lot to him. Last month we raised enough money to pre-order him a copy of Battle For Azeroth, But now without help, he will not get to join his guild on launch day. You all are the World of Warcraft Community. People come to the forums for the latest news, How to's, etc. We are currently looking for support in an In-Game charity we would like to start that provides World Of Warcraft Tokens to the younger players who can no longer support their enjoyment of a game we all love. I am currently in contact with Youtube Content Creators, The WoW Reddit community, WoWhead, the WoW Forums Community, and World of Warcraft streamers to ask you all to consider helping this charity out, and by that, Help a lot of kids out at the same time. This is a hard time in-game. Horde Vs Alliance, Void Vs The light. Normal decisions for us in-game are clear. No young player should have to face the decision of giving up something they love. If this is something you would like to help out with, even if its just Promoting once or twice to your friends, your helping out and you will be credited for you participation in the Charity event as a partner. I can provide any information needed for promotions thru my Battlenet at the top of this post, Just friend me. Thank you for your time guys!!!Schar4 May 23
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 20 Potential Transfer Seeking Home Just like the title says, I've been looking around for a guild here to call home. Definitely looking for someplace more social, and although I can raid, I'm unfortunately not that geared for it. Btag is Raarsi#1382 if you have any questions!Raarsi2 May 20
May 17 [A] Time Well Wasted - PvE/RP Casual Our guild lost quite a few members shortly after the Warlords of Draenor release. So we are looking to get more like-minded players into our guild. Currently, there's just a few of us. We would like to find players who love to level alts, do achievements, and all things Warcraft. We are mostly PvE casual with a side of RP. Our guild has been online since 2014. I am online nearly every evening, after 5pm EST and most weekends. Shoot me a tell in-game if you wanna come hang out!Nalanei0 May 17
May 15 Immortal Horde - RP Guild - Recruiting Now! Faction: Horde Name: Immortal Horde Contact: Celordis IGN Discord : discord.gg/T29ZTuu Website: immortalhorde.enjin.com Brief Summary of Guild: <Immortal Horde> is now recruiting members into its empire! Role Playing, fun guild looking for helpful people who love medieval empires. Very role play oriented.Celordis1 May 15
May 7 [H] <Order of Neltharion> Recruiting! <Order of Neltharion> is a Horde guild looking to rebuild. Centered around establishing an organized & structured environment that promotes maturity, activity, and fun within World of Warcraft! In our experience, WoW is best played and most enjoyable when surrounded by an active group who come together to conquer content... and that is exactly the type of environment we believe in! <Order of Neltharion> has opened recruiting for the following: • Officers- Yes, we need to create a strong leadership core that can not only lead the guild to long term success but as well as continuing to promote our founding principles on a daily basis. We are looking for experienced players for these positions. • Raiders - Of course, we will be creating raid team(s). Our plan is to cater to all of our members with the Order’s raid setting. Whether you are a seasoned veteran from the days of old(classic) or an LFR hero, there will be a raid team(s) for you. • PvPers - While we primarily will distinguish our guild as a PvE/Raid guild first, we definitely want to have PvP set up within. Whether you are a WoW esports fanatic or the casual battleground player, < Order of Neltharion > wants to get our hands dirty in some old fashion WoW PvP! For those interested in leading PvP events and taking charge on this plane, please let us know. • New AND Old Players - It does not matter if this is your first expansion or if you have been playing since Vanilla or whether you are returning from the all too common "WoW Hiatus" or if you need something new in WoW. < Order of Neltharion > can accommodate any type of player! Our raid/rbg format is as follows: • Schedule (PVE) - Dedicated raids will be scheduled twice a week, Tuesday and Friday. The time will follow server time (PST) starting at 6:00p and ending promptly at 8:00p. An optional/alt raid will occur every Sunday night during the same time slot. • Schedule (PVE) - Dedicated Rated Battle Grounds will be scheduled twice a week, Wednesday and Saturday. The time will follow server time (PST) starting at 7:30p and ending promptly at 9:30p. • Attendance - Dedicated raids will have an attendance requirement of 80% for every TEN raids the guild will run. While we understand that life occurs at any given moment, it is important to the raid team that we have structure and respect for everyone's schedules. Because we are adults taking time out of our lives to raid, we want to make sure that not only are these raids actually occurring, but also that we are making progress when we raid. • Hybrid Classes - If you play a class that can go healer/tank, healer/DPS, or tank/DPS, we highly encourage you to maintain your hybrid/off spec. With raiders being out for the night or composition requirements coming about, it is important for our raiders to maintain their hybrid/off spec. Not only does this give the guild high flexibility with our composition, it also gives us a safety net if a healer is out for the raid night. RECRUITMENT- All classes, roles, and specs. Seek within.Schnee0 May 7
May 4 ✨Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon 2018✨ Put on your leather chaps and strap your legs around something hard and hot! Get your motors running and get prepared for Moon Guard's annual event the ✨Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon✨, 2018 edition! You! YES, YOU Are welcome to come on down to the US Moon Guard realm and join in the fun! What this event is Moon Guard's Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon is an annual event open to the public for both Alliance and Horde! This is an event in which people gather and ride motorbikes across the length the Eastern Kingdoms in memorial to fallen soldiers and an excuse to have a good time! When & Where The Ride-A-Thon will be held on May 28th (coinciding with the U.S. Memorial Day), beginning at 7:00 PM Moon Guard realm time (that's 5:00 PM PST / 8:00 PM EST / Midnight GMT), at Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaque Lands. There will be a brief speech commemorating the fallen soldiers of Azeroth given by myself with the help of a translator for Alliance and then I will lead a procession of riders across The Eastern Kingdoms on a predetermined path down south to Booty Bay. Upon arriving at Booty Bay there will be an after party. It is important that participants follow Githnji or the assisting raid leaders following me, in order to stick to the predetermined path, because the route selected is planned in such a away as to avoid as much npc pvp flagging as possible. It is highly encourage that participants use a motorcycle mount during this event. These mounts include: Note: The Chauffeured mounts do not scale with max level ground mount training speed and are therefore slower. Champion's Treadblade - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/championstreadblade.php Warlord's Deathwheel - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/warlordsdeathwheel.php Mekgineer's Chopper - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/mekgineerschopper.php Mechno-Hog - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/mechanohog.php Goblin Trike - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/goblintrike.php Goblin Turbo-Trike - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/goblinturbotrike.php If you wish to participate and do not own one of these mounts or can not afford one, fear not! All are welcome to join us regardless of what mount they choose. Remember this event is open to all regardless of faction or guild affiliation. So, come along and tell your friends! Want to contact me directly? My B-Tag is Nyctomonger#1908 ! Want to share the thread with others? Throw this link at them: https://tinyurl.com/MGMMR2018Githnji4 May 4
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
Apr 30 Notice to the Lightforged ((Notices are posted around Stormwind)) Lightforged! The Stormwind Watch bids you welcome to our kingdom and congratulates you on your extremely hard-fought victory against the Burning Legion. With the end of that campaign, many of you may be looking for gainful employment as part of the Alliance. As commander of the Kingdom of Stormwind's security force, I encourage you to consider a career with the Watch. The Watch offers a good salary and benefits, plus in acknowledgement of your highly useful skills and abilities, a cash bonus to any Lightforged hired. Needless to say, we also offer the tremendous satisfaction of knowing that your work is protecting the innocent and upholding law and order in the community. If interesting in applying for a medic or a guard position, please complete an application in person at the Watch headquarters located in Stormwind's Cathedral District. Posted by order of Lieutenant Commander Orwyn, Stormwind Watch.Orwyn5 Apr 30
Apr 29 Wow, a lot has changed in 4 years on CC. Hello there. I haven't played the game in 4 years (just after MoP came out) and got an email from Blizzard begging me to play again for free for a week, so I decided to go ahead and check it out. Holy crap! Nobody I knew is on the server anymore, I heard numerous big guilds transferred off to other servers, and Cenarion Circle is small enough now to be grouped with another server for a spot on the forum list? Anyone have any info (drama) about what I missed in the past 4 years to lead to people apparently abandoning ship like they have? I personally hate that as a Fury Warrior I no longer am able to use quite a lot of moves I used to use regularly (Sunder, Cleave, Colossus Smash, Heroic Strike, etc) and even the fast that Sunder Armor doesn't even exist anymore. It's a bit weird for me trying to relearn how to play again after I'd played consistently for years prior. On the plus side, with Pandaland being basically empty, I'm having a great time doing quests alone without needing to wait on spawns. Anywho, my account time ends this Sunday night again and I am not sure if/when I may be around again, but it still makes me sad to no longer see familiar faces anymore on here whatsoever.Paranitis58 Apr 29
Apr 28 Stormwind Union Open House Event April 28th Citizens of Stormwind: The Stormwind Watch is pleased to announce that we will be hosting an open house for the community on Volunteer Guard Day, which is the 28th of this month. Between noon and 3pm we will open the doors of the Watch headquarters to everyone and offer food, prizes, and demonstrations of Watch activities. Past demonstrations have included our K9 unit in action, how we would respond to a riot, and how to conduct an autopsy. We’re happy to showcase some of the many ways we keep the kingdom safe and answer any questions. We hope to see you there. - Lieutenant Commander Orwyn Stormwind Watch ((We’re excited about bringing our open house event back this year! It’s been at least a couple of years since our last one, which is far too long. To summarize, the event will be held: Saturday, April 28th 12pm – 3pm server At Watch HQ in the Cathedral District Feel free to come and go during the event. During the event we’ll offer a few different demonstrations which will be about 30 minutes each. In between there will be time for socializing, questions, and of course random prizes! We’ve hosted this event a couple times in past years and it was a lot of fun. We hope you can come out and enjoy it with us this year!))Orwyn2 Apr 28
Apr 28 Enchanted Thorium Breastplate Looking for someone who can craft this item, I have all the mats. Will tip generously. Thanks in advance!Nysalla1 Apr 28
Apr 26 Dark Favor [H] Looking for Raiders! <Dark Favor> on Sisters of Elune [H] is now recruiting. Raid Time & Days (EST): 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM on Mon/Tues/Wed We do not require any kind of mandatory alts for split runs and we do not extend past raid time. We use personal loot, and if you get a BOE it's do what you want. Currently recruiting the following to round out our roster in preparation for ANTORUS: 3 DPS 1 Healer that can dps if necessary. WHO WE ARE: A Horde guild that has been actively raiding on Sisters of Elune since the server opened in 2007. We're a casual guild that completes Heroic content. While the end goal is to gain Ahead of the Curve for every raid tier, this is still a game and we want to have fun while doing it! We have fun in other games together, discord is fairly active, and we mainly just want to raid while having fun. WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: -Positive attitude -Consistency in attendance, mechanics, and dps. -Dedication At least 80% raid attendance. We know unexpected IRL issues occur and that is okay but at least notify an officer. We'll provide the food and flasks, you provide your best attitude and knowledge. If you ever have questions, do not hesitate to ask. We are more than willing to help with what we can. If interested, contact: Dolomite#1190 Piotyr#1709 Hael#11260Doromite1 Apr 26
Apr 24 [H] Healer Looking for a Laid-Back Guild Last month I picked up Legion and started playing again. So I'm pretty far behind. This is my only 110 and I just started poking around in Argus. I'm not looking to be a big bad raider, just looking for a group of fun people to do dungeons and raids with so I can see more of Legion before Battle for Azeroth drops, do a bit of casual roleplaying, and just enjoy the game. Are there any friendly guilds with room for a little green priest?Sneeve2 Apr 24
Apr 15 Sekhesmet's Revenge: The Death of Kings Hidden away in his basement-like sanctum in Tarren Mill, Sekhesmet of Stratholme brooded. He flexed the unfamiliar hand on his right wrist over and over, as if doing so would make him adjust quicker. After the debacle in Northrend, he had been forced to go back to Deathknell and see if old Mordo had any spares. He had been undead for more than a decade - except for that brief bit where he'd "lived" in Stormwind - and he had never lost parts before. Ever. He had been at the top of his game, with all the work he had done on Argus. Now his research had been destroyed, and he was a laughingstock. The one comfort he took from the whole mess was that he had created a new enemy for that smug idiot Ketiron - in the form of his own son. He savored that little bit of irony. Despite his isolation, he was not completely cut off from the world. He had heard rumors that Ketiron had publicly threatened the AAMS at their little social gathering in Stranglethorn for doing business with Moradinel; shortly afterwards, flyers began to appear throughout the Horde, referring to the AAMS as "Anytime, Anywhere Modasi Stooges". Though they were printed by the goblins of Bilgewater Harbor, he had no doubt who'd paid for the distribution. Part of him was inclined to let Ketiron get himself killed for his own stupidity. But rage made him impatient. "You have a visitor, Dark Father." That tone. How he hated that tone. After the debacle here and in Northrend, the Undercity - not willing to let him off the hook, but not wanting his powers to go to waste - had assigned him with "minders", Deathstalkers who were authorized to (and quite capable of, he could sense) carrying out a sentence of true death, should the authorities so demand it. Were it not for sheer luck, he would be dead already. Still, it rankled him that Aelthalyste blamed him for the slaughter of the men here and at New Agamand, rather than blaming those who had wielded the blade... "Send her in." Sekhesmet could feel the demonic energy within his guest without even looking at her. And he knew she could see him clearly without any eyes. The Illidari were strange like that. And with their master gone for good this time, the sin'dorei hunters would need a purpose. For this one, he would find one. "I trust you have settled any affairs you may have had up to this point, Lady Shadowsun," he said without looking up. "I have, shadow priest," Nemiya Shadowsun replied. "Good." He now looked over at her. "I understand if you may find this menial, but I trust that a chance to keep your skills honed for the war to come will keep your interest. And I believe you may be familiar with the man in question. Until I believe the time to be right, do not reveal yourself to him, or to his allies...what few he still has." "And who might this man be, so I know what crowd to avoid?" Sekhesmet smiled coldly. "They call him the Crimson King." That got Nemiya's attention, just as he hoped it would. "As I said, observe, but do not strike until the time is right. Then cut him apart...so much so that not even the Lich King could bring him back again. Then bring me his head." Nemiya sneered at him. "Big bad shadow man can't do it himself, so he comes crawling to someone who can do it right, hmm?" "Spare me the smug superiority, demon hunter," Sekhesmet snapped. "Will you do it, or not?" Her smile did not waver. "What are you offering?"Sekhesmet6 Apr 15
Apr 12 [H] Game Night in The Park Come one, come all! At the sound of seven drums from Thunder Bluff, as the end of the week begins, come join Ostriel Dawncrier for an evening of fun & games in the lush environs of The Park, a nature preserve nestled in the mountains between Mulgore and Feralas. Each week will feature one of four different games, each played once a month. What kind of games do we have in store? Raids & Reptiles: an improvisational, interactive theatrical game with scenarios written by famed playwrite Irilin Duskwhisper. Hearthstone: fun with cards, and the luck of the draw. Verur’ivasa: choose a team of adorable creatures, and see whose team is supreme. Trivia Night: put together your team, and test your knowledge of all things Azeroth. ((Let the festivities begin this Friday, April 6th, at 7pm server, with an introduction to Raids & Reptiles! Information for each game will follow in subsequent posts. All games will take place in The Park; follow the road southwest out of Bloodhoof Village in Mulgore until you get to the Bramblesnarl. The Park is located just over the mountains! (Flying required for self-transportation; a ‘lock will be on standby for those who haven’t gotten their wings yet.) This event will replace <The Park>’s previous Friday event, “Walking with the Elements.” In months where there are 5 Fridays, we’ll be taking the last one off to make sure The Park is kept clean and beautiful for all visitors.))Ostriel2 Apr 12
Apr 10 Broken Isles, Broken Worlds Randarel, patriarch of House Vendross, looked grimly out from the balcony of his estate in the harbor of Suramar, waiting for Elisande's thugs to come knocking at his door. When the word had come down that the Grand Magistrix had chosen to let the demons and their herald, Gul'dan, into the Nighthold on the pretext of "ensuring Suramar's survival", he had opposed it, and had no problem in saying so. Publicly. In hindsight, perhaps that was a mistake. But Randarel was incredulous at the idea that the shal'dorei had been in isolation for ten thousand years to avoid becoming Legion pawns, only for it to have all been for nothing... He turned as he heard footsteps behind him. His loyal guard captain, Valya Tiren, had returned, and bowed before him. "It is done, my lord," she said without preamble. "You trust the man?" "Without hesitation. He plays the loyalist very well, but he is no less opposed to what is going on than you are. He's just...not quite as vocal." Randarel raised an eyebrow. "You disapprove?" "I believe you took a great risk in speaking so openly, Randarel. But I also know you would not be the man you are if you had chosen to stay silent." Both lord and captain could hear footsteps from outside. "They're here." "Then there is one last thing you must do for me. You must denounce me to them." Tiren's eyes went wide. "Never." "You must, Valya. I will not have you suffer my fate. You must denounce me, and you must tell them that Erdanel and Telisa are dead by your hand. Only then will they, and you, be safe." Randarel raised a hand to silence her. "It's not about me anymore. The future of my House is in your hands now." He could hear his wife, Elerina, letting the guards into the house. "You had better rough me up a little, too. Make it look convincing..." ---- Randarel, patriarch of House Vendross, was hurled to the ground at the feet of Grand Magistrix Elisande. "Your opposition pains me, Arcanist Vendross," she said in a soothing voice. "Surely you can see that there is no cost too great to ensure the survival of our nation?" "You are a fool if you believe this can be called 'survival' - and more so if you believe that the Legion will not do away with you once they get what they want." Randarel spat at her feet. "It is a pity I will not live to watch you die." "And here I was going to grant you a clean death for your past millennia of loyal service..." Elisande nodded to the guard holding Elerina. Their eyes met one last time, speaking without words. And then the guard's blade took off her head right there in front of him, spraying blood into Randarel's face and all over the dockside. With that done, the Grand Magistrix gazed coldly down at him. "Live with that while you wither away." Then she walked away from the bloody scene, as the guards dragged Randarel to the edge of the city... ---- Randarel, patriarch of House Vendross, was barely hanging onto that identity. The hunger tore at his mind and withered his body, but he was not completely gone. Not yet, anyway. In the ruins of Elune'eth, above the sanctuary of Shal'Aran, the Nightfallen stood and looked out at the mighty spire of the Nighthold. Somewhere in the great city surrounding that spire, his children lived a lie, so that they could live. Somewhere in the great city surrounding that spire, the blood of his beloved wife soaked into the dockside, and perhaps into the waters of the harbor itself. The blood was still dried on his face and body, and on the ragged remnants of his robes, even all these months later. Almost as if, by keeping the stains, Elerina would be with him even when he finally became a Withered...even when he would no longer remember his own name, much less hers. He turned as he heard footsteps behind him. His loyal guard captain, Valya Tiren, had returned, and bowed before him. "It is time, my lord," she said without preamble. Randarel could not quite get over the shock of seeing her again, alive and intact. "Time?" he finally rasped out. "Time for what?" Tiren smiled and held out a piece of fruit to him. "To be vocal in your opposition again."Vendross6 Apr 10
Apr 10 Illidari Guild? Is there currently, or would anyone like to help create, a casual Illidari Focused guild? I've really enjoyed playing my Demon Hunter, and have enjoyed quite a bit of their lore/interaction and would enjoy playing in a guild focused around that.Ashuri1 Apr 10
Apr 1 Any Guilds Looking For A Hunter? Hello i am a Beast Mastery Hunter looking for a guild to join and maybe raid if they will have me. i am on disability so raid times are no problem for me. if no raiding guilds is looking for a hunter then i am down for a small social guild.Huntmaster1 Apr 1
Mar 31 Thank you, Hus Hus. Thank you for being my friend. I remember the lovely jaunts into Warsong Gulch where we ground against each other like ill-fitting cogs, oh such a racket! The flashing swords, the blood, so much blood. Not yours though; you didn't bleed. I remember the hellos as we reached across the battlefields and introduced each other to company; we fought during the day, traded merriment in the night and eventually we became friends. I rolled Horde and you rolled Alliance and we frolicked into cold content, shoving stoney-faced villains into the dust; from the trolls of Zul'gurub to the mystics of the Mogu, no bastion was safe from our mercenary ways. When I needed help, you were always there. Even in the last days. I miss you, Hus. A month ago - August 10 - Hus passed away. I last spoke with him on the 9th; even then, he had a minute for me. Special thanks to Kiglari; she flew me out to see Hus when it was determined his cancer was terminal. Thank you also to the fine folk at Berkeley; with their help, his six month projection turned into six years.Amaelalin10 Mar 31
Mar 22 Murloc Madness: IC Hearthstone Tourney Posted around a variety of taverns the following signs are found: MMrrrgggll! The Knavery is sponsoring a Murloc Madness Hearthstone Tournament! When: Wednesday March 28, 2018 @ 6pm Where: The Shady Lady (SW) 20,000g in prizes. Want to sign up? Contact Jimmy the Eagle. OOC Info: This will be a random match-up style tournament comprising however many rounds needed to declare a winner (will depend on interested parties). This is a combination event. Hearthstone is required. Emotes and RP will take place in WoW, actual matches will take place in Hearthstone. Deck format: Wild Rules and restrictions for decks: Murloc majority (all the murlocs you can have in a deck) + beast (filler for when you run out of murlocs) decks. (No spells.) **Edit: Update to rules and restrictions for decksJimmy0 Mar 22
Mar 16 The Festival of Sen Pad'rek ((While there are no formal festivities planned this year, it's always good to remember the fun stuff.)) It's getting close to that time of year again! The cold bitterness of winter is beginning to recede from many parts of the world and thoughts turn toward spring and the upcoming Noblegarden festival. Yes, everyone, the time is fast approaching for the Festival of Sen Pad'rek! This tale and associated mythology has yet to spread through the lands of Azeroth far beyond Sen'jin Village and, now, the Echo Isles; but in recent years knowledge of Mr. Pad'rek has begun to spread. The Trolls, including the Darkspear tribe of the Echo Isles, have long had a relationship (sometimes good, sometimes bad) with the snakes that live in and around their settlements. Snakes can be found in a wide variety of environments and were famously common throughout the troll city of Zul'gurub; the trolls that lived there until recent years often worshipped snakes, fashioning bows and staves, among other things, to resemble the scaled serpents in the belief that snake worship would keep the snakes around them happy and that the Loa of Snakes would see fit to keep her people in and around trolls' settlements. The Trolls depended on the snakes for food, skins, pest control, and for religious worship. Sometimes, they even extracted venom from some species of snake; the tips of their spears and arrows were dipped in the venom to create lethal weapons with which to kill their enemies -- for trolls were, and still are, a notoriously warlike people. To this day, many Troll tribes do not welcome outsiders and will kill on sight. Only the Darkspear tribe of Kalimdor has allied with the Horde or the Alliance -- and even they have only recently given up their cannibalistic ways (and whether any of those traditions remain alive among themselves, the Darkspear aren't saying). It is said that Sen Pad'rek brought the snakes to the Trolls. Some say that it was Pad'rek who convinced the Loa to help the Trolls -- but, in any case, the Trolls don't need much of an excuse to party. For reasons long since lost -- although some venture the guess that the Loa perhaps first appeared as a green serpent, or that the first snakes that appeared in Troll villages were green -- the color has been associated with the festival. It's possible that Sen Pad'rek feast celebrations were once more religious in nature (trolls will still pray to the Loa and invoke the "voodoo" when opening Festival of Sen Pad'rek celebrations) but today the celebrations are largely secular in nature.Thaettir1 Mar 16
Mar 16 [A]<Frands> is recruiting! Do you want to play WoW your way and not feel pressured about raiding? Do you long for a friendly and non-toxic environment? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then you might be interested in joining <Frands>! We are a mature social 18+ guild, established 2017, and we are always open to new members. Our roster consists of established players, as well as new players, who are wiling to help each other out. While <Frands> is not a raiding guild, we enjoy running old content and grouping up for dungeons as well as the weekly. We are primarily PVE, but some of our members enjoy PVP. Horde? No problem! <Frands> has a sister Horde guild of the same name on Cenarion Circle. We have a shared Discord and most of us have characters in there as well. If you are interested in joining, check out our website! https://frandsguild.enjin.com/ Thanks for reading and hope to see you in-game! Osephala#1283Osephala1 Mar 16
Mar 10 WTB Nightbane run Paying 100k for a nightbane run for the smoldering emberwyrm looted to me. Im open to negotiations if able. Gold is on Alliance side, but i do have 110 Horde toon incase the group is a Horde team. Please notify me ingame or here if interested.Flaya1 Mar 10
Mar 7 [H]<Salvation>(11/11H) Tu/Thu/Mon 6-9PST [H] Salvation (est.2007) is a progression raiding guild on US-Cenarion Circle/Sisters of Elune. Objective Salvation is actively searching and recruiting players for current heroic content. What we look to do in the short-term is recruit players and gear them in our farm content. Mythic + will be run as well since it serves as another outlet to gearing up. By doing this we prepare them for our long-term goal, Mythic Mode Progression. We are now 11/11H. We are currently searching for players to bolster our roster to 20 for Mythic Mode Progression. Recruiting for Antorus Tanks- Blood Death Knight x1 (willing to dps as well) Melee- Rogue x1 Ranged- Mages x2, Hunter x1-2, Warlock x1-2, Balance Druid x2 Healers- Resto Shaman x1, Holy/Disc Priest x1, Holy/Ret Paladin ***Tanks and healers need to be comfortable switching specs on a per fight basis and raid composition ***Exceptional applicants can feel free to sign up even if we aren't recruiting your class/spec. Outstanding applications will always be considered. We are also accepting players that engage in social aspects of the WoW community such as leveling, PvP, questing, dungeon finding, roleplaying and other challenging activites. We provide monthly guild events. For example, the Tournament of Tiny Champions. It’s a pet battle tournament where guildies compete with each other using 3-6 of their mightiest level 25 tiny champions. We are expanding this extremely fun side of Salvation so that everyone can join in on some action and prizes! Raiding Schedule Our schedule is as follows. We push content three times a week for 3 hours at a time starting at 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays. Our Raiding Requirements You must be able to raid all three nights. Be on time for raid. Lateness will not be tolerated. Be able to play the optimal specialization for Legion raid encounters. (this requirement is more towards the pure dps classes and hybrid classes in some special cases) Come prepared with the knowledge of the Legion raid bosses and mechanics. Have Discord App installed and a working microphone to communicate. Discord browser and phone app is also acceptable.(Note: Some of these requirements will change as time goes on) How to Join Please sign up on our guild website at: www.salvationcc.guildlaunch.com Want to reach me in game? Questions or concerns? Hit me up at: Battletag: Zanngetsu#1255 Discord: Tankstâ2329Tankstâ26 Mar 7
Mar 2 looking for a small guild just simply wanting to join a small guild, nothing too serious. i just do my LFR each week, do a few world quests here and there and some pvp. not into raiding of right now since it is the nearly the end of this expansion. if not able to find a small guild that is alright, no harm in being a lone wolf solo player on this game since it will give me more room to do my own thing.Zilla1 Mar 2
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold2 Mar 1
Feb 27 Maximum Effort needs you! Currently 11/11 heroic trying to go mythic progression, raid times are 1830 to 2100 PST on Tues, Wed and Mon. Whisper Billguarnere our guild recruiter for more info. As of right now we need healers and Rdps.Proximos1 Feb 27
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 25 Group up? Hey all! I've been wanting to try switching away from DPS and moving on to tank, but I'm no hardcore player and don't want the pressure of learning in a situation where people assume i should already know everything and get pissed.... so I'm on here looking for a group of people to join me on my leveling journey so that we can take it slow and really get the grip of our specs. Maybe you want to try healing, or just a spec you've never played and like me dont want to deal with aggressive players. I'm thinking about creating a guild where we can have more than 5 people and multiple groups etc and just have a community of like-minded people who want to learn new classes/specs. I play during the week Monday- Thursday. Im Alliance on Sisters of Elune. if this peeks your interest let me know we can get connected.Grïzelle5 Feb 25
Feb 24 Circle of Nine Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know, Circle of Nine is still alive and still active. Quintell is back around and is excited for the next expansion. If you don't know who we are; We are one of the longest lasting Horde side guilds that are still raiding and progression through content, at a casual rate. We are always looking for more people, but as a notice, we are a casual guild, we do raid once a week for however long it takes to progress. If anyone is interested in a family over eliteness, hit us up, we just chill. To contact us, just do /who Circle of Nine and ask anyone for an officer or a recruiter and they can get you in. Êlz Senior Officer Elz#1902Êlz1 Feb 24
Feb 21 Adventuring Once More It has been many years since Zakutazzar remained at the lodge. His employer’s absence delegated him to be stable's caretaker. He learned that this tauren loved collecting various pets and mounts. There was never a dull moment caring for these creatures and they kept him pretty busy. He knew the tauren would return one day, just not when. Funding for food, maintenance, and care, was paid for far in advanced that the troll did not have to worry about spending his personal resource. If funding was inadequate, Zakutazzar had his enchanting and tailoring skills to barter. Since Zakutazzar had stationed himself at the lodge, he also kept his pets and mounts there along with the others. One of his pet beast, Chomps, a dark olive Devilsaur, was generally causing trouble. The rest of the creatures and mounts were pretty docile and obedient, and learned to ignore Chomps antics. The troll could tell that Chomps was tired of being caged all the time and desperately wanted to go out on an adventure. “Sorry buddeh. Look’s like dis be annudha day we stayin’ home. You be good. I promise we go out soon.” If Chomps had large shoulders, you could picture him slumping them as he heard the same news. Chomps gave a loud sigh and laid down in his pen. Zakutazzar stifled a yawn as he continued sweeping up the hallway in the stable. The same repetitive task day after day, feeding and cleaning the animals; he could literally do this in his sleep. Outside the stable and above the horizon, An’she can be seen slowly descending. Her fiery light disappearing as Mu’sha slowly appears in the sky. A sudden chill crept up from behind the troll. Instinctively, Zakutazzar leapt forward, twisting in air as he landed, crossbow...er, broom in hand towards the presence. “Who's ‘dere! You betta show ya’self.” The shadowy figure slowly raised his hand and chuckled, “It’s me, old friend. I seriously doubt you can do much harm with that broom in your hand. Now, had it been your crossbow, that would be a different story.” The troll lowered his weapon as to the familiar voice reached his ears. “…Jindall? Is dat you?”, he said while blinking a few more times. The tauren’s hands slowly lowered to his side as the figure became clearer. “The one and only.” “When did you get here? Where’d you been? What ha…” Jindall raised his hand to stop the troll from continuing, knowing that there’d be a million questions. “I know you have a lot of questions. I will answer them in time. I want to tell you that I’m not here physically. You’ve must of fallen asleep and was thinking about me. My body is safe slumbering away while my spirit was in the Emerald Dream. I don’t know how long I’ve been gone, but I will return soon. Here in the Emerald Dream, I was catching up with an old friend. We lost track of time. Please let the family know I will be waking up soon. And thank you for taking care of things for me in my absence. I will see you soon.” And with that Jindall abruptly vanished. A piercing pain lanced from the troll’s thigh and jolted him awake and dropping the broom onto the floor. He didn’t realize he fell asleep while sweeping and the broom kept him from falling over. Looking down, he found his pet lion, Leim, nuzzling the bite mark as an apology. Reaching down, Zakutazzar gently patted the cat. “It’s alright. I fell asleep, didn’t I and you got worried.” The lion replied with a soft purr. Looking towards the devilsaur pen, “Chomps! Looks like I be keepin’ dat promise afta’all. We headin’ out soon. Da boss is returning and I think we both need some fresh air.” Chomps roared eagerly, getting up and pacing excitedly in his enclosure. The first task Zakutazzar need to do was alert the rest of the family that Jindall was returning. It has been awhile since he spoke to them. Next, he will need to visit the armory and gather his armor and weapon from storage. He might be rusty with a bow, but you never forget how to use a tool once it is back in your possession. ((Back after a 4-5 year absence. A lot has changed. Hope the RP is alive and kicking.))Zakutazzar0 Feb 21
Feb 19 WTB Heroic Kil’jaeden kill in ToS Hello how much is heroic Kil’jaeden only kill going for? i just got my challenge mage tower appearance and wanting to unlock the other color for it which requires Killing Kil’jaedenZilla0 Feb 19
Feb 16 Regulators LFH Regulators Information Server: Cenarion Circle Faction: Alliance Time Zone: Pacific Time (PT) Raid Time: Saturday - 5:45-8:45 and Sunday - 5:00-7:00 Recruiting : Holy Paladin or Dis/Holy Priest Nothing is more important to us than the people we play with. Respect for our teammates and a relaxed atmosphere is our highest goal. We like to create a fair gaming atmosphere with equal chances for everyone. To be moderately successful in the games we play and to allow each guild member a fair chance to participate. One thing I want to make clear is that while we are indeed a casual guild in the requirements department, we are committed. At the time of Edit we are 2/11H Argus We do provide consumables thanks to many hard working members. Even if this post is weeks old, send a message if you're interested in raiding or if you're looking for a lighthearted home. Please see our raiding rules before contacting us to determine if we are a good fit for you! http://regulators-cc.com/rules/ Feel free to message either of us with any questions or comments. -Slaa (Slaa#1255) -Zylah (Narena#1526)Zylah0 Feb 16
Feb 13 The Truth of Things Sekhesmet of Stratholme had spent his days in the Forsaken - both before and after his "temporary re-life" in Stormwind - as the priest for the Forgotten Shadow in the town of Tarren Mill. It had the advantages of being both "civilized" and isolated at the same time, as it was far enough from the Undercity to avoid being in the crosshairs of the orcish spies from Orgrimmar (not that it mattered, with Sylvanas as Warchief), and yet close enough for him to make his supply runs in the event he needed anything from the Apothecarium. He had returned from Argus with extensive research on the effects of the Void in Mac'Aree, caused by the corrupted naaru in the Seat of the Triumvirate - a power that had corrupted the region's Krokul tribes and had drawn the refugees of K'aresh to commune with it. Virtually all ethereals had fallen to the corruption of Dimensius, and these were no exception. He had heard there was an exception, though - an ethereal going by the title "Locus-Walker", who was tied somehow to Alleria Windrunner, the long-lost sister of the Warchief. He had heard from witnesses aboard the Vindicaar that with Locus-Walker's aid, Alleria could touch the Void in far more pure a state than even a dedicated shadow-priest, and yet retained her sanity. Sekhesmet had been astonished at this news. He was no slouch in the dark arts, especially now with the residual effects of the "resurrection altar" that had brought him back at Vordrassil - the fallen World Tree that had been corrupted by Yogg-Saron - and yet he had not seen anyone able to wield the Void in such a pure state without going completely mad. Hence his research into the energies in Mac'Aree...and a guinea pig to conduct experiments on. So far as anyone knew, he was still up there, fighting the good fight for the Army of the Light. And so far as anyone would know, he would be another unfortunate casualty...for now, anyway. Descending into the basement, Sekhesmet smiled as the "guinea pig" began to scream for help in his native tongue. "Scream if you like," he said soothingly. "Just you and I here." "Light curse you, scum," was the reply. "The Light." He shook his head. "You should be glad to know people like me, young prodigal. While the brightest light can cut through the deepest darkness...it will always cast a shadow."Sekhesmet11 Feb 13
Feb 2 Introducing Rpfind.me A role play networking site that's made by people who speak our language—that's www.rpfind.me. After seeing our community scattered across countless platforms and websites, we decided to try and build something that encompassed it all. Create a profile specifically for your character—it becomes search criteria here. No more combing through archaic forums or idling for hours on end in a city to no avail, now you can be found without even being online. Browse characters, make friends, promote guilds, host community events, even blog. All in one place, all for role play. TL;DR: Facebook for characters, with forums, blogs, and more. Example profile: https://rpfind.me/user/Dragkhar Help us get the word out! Official Twitter: @rpfind_me FEATURES: ... FAQs: ... We hope to see you there, as we're eager to get this fire started. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. There are already thousands of character profiles and the project is rather well received. Thanks for reading!Kalepathe1 Feb 2
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Feb 1 Lost My Server In The Divorce (LF PvP Guild) Hey all. Vanilla Veteran of the Horde here looking for a home. Been playing off and on since before battlegrounds were in the game. Used to play with roommates but life has progressed. Live with my girlfriend now, she might start up playing as well. I retired from Dragonmaw's pvp scene to Cenarion to do a bit of PvE a few years back, but... that itch to murder Alliance is back again. I'm looking for a decent but relaxed PvP guild. Granted on an RP server but if I don't try I'll never know. :D I raid occasionally but the best times I've had in this game are hands down in RBG's. My old main (A destrolock) made it to 1999 RBG rating (Not still bitter about that at all) and usually between 1900-2.2k for arenas. Now I'm on a new main, Undercat, Tauren Feral Druid. Got myself from 100 to 110-927ilvl in less than two weeks solo (no guild handouts/runs.) Figured I got myself as far as I want to solo though. I'm 34, live on the west coast of Canada, don't do drama, and am looking forward to what looks like a very PvP -centric next expac. Cheers :DUndercat1 Feb 1
Jan 26 Back after over a year.. Hello I decided to re-sub and was wondering if there was still some people around that I've played with in the past. Looking to start to get back into PvE again once i'm up to speed. So i'll be looking for a progressive guild, or group that's looking to take on members. Feel free to DM me in game :)Brood0 Jan 26
Jan 24 The Hustle (A - Open RP) The familiar clink of glasses and low voices filled the tavern. In the corner sat a pair of figures hunched over a familiar sight: a Hearthstone board. The taller of the pair: a Draenei who appeared to be sure of his hand. Perhaps he had lethal. By the looks of the board, his opponent was in a hole. With only a pair of murlocs on the board, Jimmy set down his card: Mind Control. And which of his opponent's minions would he be taking? Why King Crush of course. The Draenei's face fell as he realized the tables quickly turned. The sullen look of the Draenei quickly turned to one of confusion. Mind Control? He'd watched the human play two games already; he'd seen all of his cards... There was no Mind Control was there? No. There wasn't. But the timer was ticking, and while he came to this realization a gnome tasked with keeping time called, "Rope!" With a satisfied smile Jimmy ended the game with a King Crush face smash. His opponent's ire was quickly rising. Jimmy wasn't having it. He grinned as he collected his cards and the agreed upon coins the Gnome was holding. "Well played," He called as he quickly ducked out of the tavern to the calls of "I will hunt you down!" Jimmy wasn't going to wait around, that was the key to the hustle, no lingering, no questions, and on to the next tavern.Jimmy3 Jan 24
Jan 23 Denizens of Pandaria[A&H Discord] After seeing an increasing number of Yaungol, Saurok, Hozen, and even Mogu RPers, I was happy to see such activity from races involving one of my favorite expansions. However I always found it hard to keep track of everyone so any kind of event seemed difficult. So, I made this Discord. The Denizens of Pandaria is a cross-faction, cross-server, Discord server that serves to bring people of similar RP together to allow for networking so we all don't lose track of each other. Do you RP one of the following races? Mogu Jinyu Hozen Yaungol Grummle Saurok Mantid Pandaren If so we'd love for you to join and hang out! Although it's not just restricted to those specifically. Monks of all races are welcome to join, maybe you're a Zandalari troll who stook around? Or is your RP in general deeply tied to Pandaria? Ultimately we love Pandaria and if you love Pandaria too we'd love to have you with us! https://discord.gg/MAvm7TwAchrius0 Jan 23