Cenarion Circle and Sisters of Elune

Jan 14 CCSoE Roleplay Guild Directory Since Gen's original thread never got stickied, and has now been locked by BlizzCS, I'm going to try and recreate it, updated with the guilds from her original post. Some of this list might be out of date, so please let me know what needs to be changed. Please submit your guilds in the following fashion and I will do my best to update them: Faction: Name: Contact: Website: Guild Chat: IC or OOC / Channels for the guild. Brief Summary of Guild: Please try to keep your summary brief as the posts only allow 5000 characters! A directory of guilds can also be found at our community website and forum: http://www.ccsoe.orgMingonashoba3 Jan 14
Jan 14 CCSoE Regular Roleplay Events Since Gen's original thread never got stickied, and has now been locked by BlizzCS, I'm going to try and recreate it, updated with the events that I know about. Some of this list might be out of date (especially the Alliance stuff), so please let me know what needs to be changed. If you have a new event please feel free to add it and I will do my best to keep this updated with all known RP events on both sides of the faction fence. Please use the following format when submitting your events: Faction: Event Name: Host: Location: Day of Week: Time: Frequency: (weekly/bi-weekly/monthly) Description of Event: All times are server time. This thread will be updated in the coming days with the known recurring events. A directory of recurring and special roleplay events can also be found at our community website and forum: http://www.ccsoe.orgMingonashoba3 Jan 14
Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
1d Adventuring Once More It has been many years since Zakutazzar remained at the lodge. His employer’s absence delegated him to be stable's caretaker. He learned that this tauren loved collecting various pets and mounts. There was never a dull moment caring for these creatures and they kept him pretty busy. He knew the tauren would return one day, just not when. Funding for food, maintenance, and care, was paid for far in advanced that the troll did not have to worry about spending his personal resource. If funding was inadequate, Zakutazzar had his enchanting and tailoring skills to barter. Since Zakutazzar had stationed himself at the lodge, he also kept his pets and mounts there along with the others. One of his pet beast, Chomps, a dark olive Devilsaur, was generally causing trouble. The rest of the creatures and mounts were pretty docile and obedient, and learned to ignore Chomps antics. The troll could tell that Chomps was tired of being caged all the time and desperately wanted to go out on an adventure. “Sorry buddeh. Look’s like dis be annudha day we stayin’ home. You be good. I promise we go out soon.” If Chomps had large shoulders, you could picture him slumping them as he heard the same news. Chomps gave a loud sigh and laid down in his pen. Zakutazzar stifled a yawn as he continued sweeping up the hallway in the stable. The same repetitive task day after day, feeding and cleaning the animals; he could literally do this in his sleep. Outside the stable and above the horizon, An’she can be seen slowly descending. Her fiery light disappearing as Mu’sha slowly appears in the sky. A sudden chill crept up from behind the troll. Instinctively, Zakutazzar leapt forward, twisting in air as he landed, crossbow...er, broom in hand towards the presence. “Who's ‘dere! You betta show ya’self.” The shadowy figure slowly raised his hand and chuckled, “It’s me, old friend. I seriously doubt you can do much harm with that broom in your hand. Now, had it been your crossbow, that would be a different story.” The troll lowered his weapon as to the familiar voice reached his ears. “…Jindall? Is dat you?”, he said while blinking a few more times. The tauren’s hands slowly lowered to his side as the figure became clearer. “The one and only.” “When did you get here? Where’d you been? What ha…” Jindall raised his hand to stop the troll from continuing, knowing that there’d be a million questions. “I know you have a lot of questions. I will answer them in time. I want to tell you that I’m not here physically. You’ve must of fallen asleep and was thinking about me. My body is safe slumbering away while my spirit was in the Emerald Dream. I don’t know how long I’ve been gone, but I will return soon. Here in the Emerald Dream, I was catching up with an old friend. We lost track of time. Please let the family know I will be waking up soon. And thank you for taking care of things for me in my absence. I will see you soon.” And with that Jindall abruptly vanished. A piercing pain lanced from the troll’s thigh and jolted him awake and dropping the broom onto the floor. He didn’t realize he fell asleep while sweeping and the broom kept him from falling over. Looking down, he found his pet lion, Leim, nuzzling the bite mark as an apology. Reaching down, Zakutazzar gently patted the cat. “It’s alright. I fell asleep, didn’t I and you got worried.” The lion replied with a soft purr. Looking towards the devilsaur pen, “Chomps! Looks like I be keepin’ dat promise afta’all. We headin’ out soon. Da boss is returning and I think we both need some fresh air.” Chomps roared eagerly, getting up and pacing excitedly in his enclosure. The first task Zakutazzar need to do was alert the rest of the family that Jindall was returning. It has been awhile since he spoke to them. Next, he will need to visit the armory and gather his armor and weapon from storage. He might be rusty with a bow, but you never forget how to use a tool once it is back in your possession. ((Back after a 4-5 year absence. A lot has changed. Hope the RP is alive and kicking.))Zakutazzar0 1d
3d WTB Heroic Kil’jaeden kill in ToS Hello how much is heroic Kil’jaeden only kill going for? i just got my challenge mage tower appearance and wanting to unlock the other color for it which requires Killing Kil’jaedenZilla0 3d
4d #1 mythic raiding guild on server LFM! High Value Targets (Alliance) is seeking to fill key positions on our raid team for Antorus and beyond! Although we’re a fairly new guild, many of our members have been raiding together for years, and have consistently been competitive on our server. Our guild chat and discord are extremely chatty (and sometimes a little weird). On non-raiding evenings, you can usually find us grouping for mythic keystone dungeons, PvP, questing, and achievement/mount/transmog runs, or just chilling together in Discord while AFK in Dalaran. Not able to commit to our raiding schedule? Casual members are always welcome to join. =) Raid hours are: Progression: Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday 8:30-11 pm EST (5:30-8 pm PST). Casual/alt raid: Sunday nights at 8 pm EST Current Progression: 2/11 Mythic Antorus 11/11 Heroic Antorus 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Recruitment Needs: 1 Tank, preferably with a good dps off-spec and willing to dps on occasion. 1-2 Ranged DPS. 1-2 Melee DPS (able to tank if needed, a bonus!) Any friendly, drama-free people looking for a long-term home. Contact us via Real ID with any questions/for more information: Abyssion (Recruiting Officer) Zuko#1298 Gigi (GM) Gigi#1566 Happy gaming, all! =)Kezra14 4d
5d FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal1 5d
5d Circle of Nine Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know, Circle of Nine is still alive and still active. Quintell is back around and is excited for the next expansion. If you don't know who we are; We are one of the longest lasting Horde side guilds that are still raiding and progression through content, at a casual rate. We are always looking for more people, but as a notice, we are a casual guild, we do raid once a week for however long it takes to progress. If anyone is interested in a family over eliteness, hit us up, we just chill. To contact us, just do /who Circle of Nine and ask anyone for an officer or a recruiter and they can get you in. Êlz Senior Officer Elz#1902Êlz0 5d
6d Regulators LFH Regulators Information Server: Cenarion Circle Faction: Alliance Time Zone: Pacific Time (PT) Raid Time: Saturday - 5:45-8:45 and Sunday - 5:00-7:00 Recruiting : Holy Paladin or Dis/Holy Priest Nothing is more important to us than the people we play with. Respect for our teammates and a relaxed atmosphere is our highest goal. We like to create a fair gaming atmosphere with equal chances for everyone. To be moderately successful in the games we play and to allow each guild member a fair chance to participate. One thing I want to make clear is that while we are indeed a casual guild in the requirements department, we are committed. At the time of Edit we are 2/11H Argus We do provide consumables thanks to many hard working members. Even if this post is weeks old, send a message if you're interested in raiding or if you're looking for a lighthearted home. Please see our raiding rules before contacting us to determine if we are a good fit for you! http://regulators-cc.com/rules/ Feel free to message either of us with any questions or comments. -Slaa (Slaa#1255) -Zylah (Narena#1526)Zylah0 6d
Feb 13 The Truth of Things Sekhesmet of Stratholme had spent his days in the Forsaken - both before and after his "temporary re-life" in Stormwind - as the priest for the Forgotten Shadow in the town of Tarren Mill. It had the advantages of being both "civilized" and isolated at the same time, as it was far enough from the Undercity to avoid being in the crosshairs of the orcish spies from Orgrimmar (not that it mattered, with Sylvanas as Warchief), and yet close enough for him to make his supply runs in the event he needed anything from the Apothecarium. He had returned from Argus with extensive research on the effects of the Void in Mac'Aree, caused by the corrupted naaru in the Seat of the Triumvirate - a power that had corrupted the region's Krokul tribes and had drawn the refugees of K'aresh to commune with it. Virtually all ethereals had fallen to the corruption of Dimensius, and these were no exception. He had heard there was an exception, though - an ethereal going by the title "Locus-Walker", who was tied somehow to Alleria Windrunner, the long-lost sister of the Warchief. He had heard from witnesses aboard the Vindicaar that with Locus-Walker's aid, Alleria could touch the Void in far more pure a state than even a dedicated shadow-priest, and yet retained her sanity. Sekhesmet had been astonished at this news. He was no slouch in the dark arts, especially now with the residual effects of the "resurrection altar" that had brought him back at Vordrassil - the fallen World Tree that had been corrupted by Yogg-Saron - and yet he had not seen anyone able to wield the Void in such a pure state without going completely mad. Hence his research into the energies in Mac'Aree...and a guinea pig to conduct experiments on. So far as anyone knew, he was still up there, fighting the good fight for the Army of the Light. And so far as anyone would know, he would be another unfortunate casualty...for now, anyway. Descending into the basement, Sekhesmet smiled as the "guinea pig" began to scream for help in his native tongue. "Scream if you like," he said soothingly. "Just you and I here." "Light curse you, scum," was the reply. "The Light." He shook his head. "You should be glad to know people like me, young prodigal. While the brightest light can cut through the deepest darkness...it will always cast a shadow."Sekhesmet11 Feb 13
Feb 2 Introducing Rpfind.me A role play networking site that's made by people who speak our language—that's www.rpfind.me. After seeing our community scattered across countless platforms and websites, we decided to try and build something that encompassed it all. Create a profile specifically for your character—it becomes search criteria here. No more combing through archaic forums or idling for hours on end in a city to no avail, now you can be found without even being online. Browse characters, make friends, promote guilds, host community events, even blog. All in one place, all for role play. TL;DR: Facebook for characters, with forums, blogs, and more. Example profile: https://rpfind.me/user/Dragkhar Help us get the word out! Official Twitter: @rpfind_me FEATURES: ... FAQs: ... We hope to see you there, as we're eager to get this fire started. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. There are already thousands of character profiles and the project is rather well received. Thanks for reading!Kalepathe1 Feb 2
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Feb 2 Notice to the Lightforged ((Notices are posted around Stormwind)) Lightforged! The Stormwind Watch bids you welcome to our kingdom and congratulates you on your extremely hard-fought victory against the Burning Legion. With the end of that campaign, many of you may be looking for gainful employment as part of the Alliance. As commander of the Kingdom of Stormwind's security force, I encourage you to consider a career with the Watch. The Watch offers a good salary and benefits, plus in acknowledgement of your highly useful skills and abilities, a cash bonus to any Lightforged hired. Needless to say, we also offer the tremendous satisfaction of knowing that your work is protecting the innocent and upholding law and order in the community. If interesting in applying for a medic or a guard position, please complete an application in person at the Watch headquarters located in Stormwind's Cathedral District. Posted by order of Lieutenant Commander Orwyn, Stormwind Watch.Orwyn0 Feb 2
Feb 1 Lost My Server In The Divorce (LF PvP Guild) Hey all. Vanilla Veteran of the Horde here looking for a home. Been playing off and on since before battlegrounds were in the game. Used to play with roommates but life has progressed. Live with my girlfriend now, she might start up playing as well. I retired from Dragonmaw's pvp scene to Cenarion to do a bit of PvE a few years back, but... that itch to murder Alliance is back again. I'm looking for a decent but relaxed PvP guild. Granted on an RP server but if I don't try I'll never know. :D I raid occasionally but the best times I've had in this game are hands down in RBG's. My old main (A destrolock) made it to 1999 RBG rating (Not still bitter about that at all) and usually between 1900-2.2k for arenas. Now I'm on a new main, Undercat, Tauren Feral Druid. Got myself from 100 to 110-927ilvl in less than two weeks solo (no guild handouts/runs.) Figured I got myself as far as I want to solo though. I'm 34, live on the west coast of Canada, don't do drama, and am looking forward to what looks like a very PvP -centric next expac. Cheers :DUndercat1 Feb 1
Jan 28 looking for a small guild just simply wanting to join a small guild, nothing too serious. i just do my LFR each week, do a few world quests here and there and some pvp. not into raiding of right now since it is the nearly the end of this expansion. if not able to find a small guild that is alright, no harm in being a lone wolf solo player on this game since it will give me more room to do my own thing.Zilla0 Jan 28
Jan 27 Soul Reckoning I don't suppose there are any members from an old Cenarion Circle guild, Soul Reckoning, still floating around this neck of the woods?Drailog6 Jan 27
Jan 26 Back after over a year.. Hello I decided to re-sub and was wondering if there was still some people around that I've played with in the past. Looking to start to get back into PvE again once i'm up to speed. So i'll be looking for a progressive guild, or group that's looking to take on members. Feel free to DM me in game :)Brood0 Jan 26
Jan 25 Thank you, Hus Hus. Thank you for being my friend. I remember the lovely jaunts into Warsong Gulch where we ground against each other like ill-fitting cogs, oh such a racket! The flashing swords, the blood, so much blood. Not yours though; you didn't bleed. I remember the hellos as we reached across the battlefields and introduced each other to company; we fought during the day, traded merriment in the night and eventually we became friends. I rolled Horde and you rolled Alliance and we frolicked into cold content, shoving stoney-faced villains into the dust; from the trolls of Zul'gurub to the mystics of the Mogu, no bastion was safe from our mercenary ways. When I needed help, you were always there. Even in the last days. I miss you, Hus. A month ago - August 10 - Hus passed away. I last spoke with him on the 9th; even then, he had a minute for me. Special thanks to Kiglari; she flew me out to see Hus when it was determined his cancer was terminal. Thank you also to the fine folk at Berkeley; with their help, his six month projection turned into six years.Amaelalin9 Jan 25
Jan 24 The Hustle (A - Open RP) The familiar clink of glasses and low voices filled the tavern. In the corner sat a pair of figures hunched over a familiar sight: a Hearthstone board. The taller of the pair: a Draenei who appeared to be sure of his hand. Perhaps he had lethal. By the looks of the board, his opponent was in a hole. With only a pair of murlocs on the board, Jimmy set down his card: Mind Control. And which of his opponent's minions would he be taking? Why King Crush of course. The Draenei's face fell as he realized the tables quickly turned. The sullen look of the Draenei quickly turned to one of confusion. Mind Control? He'd watched the human play two games already; he'd seen all of his cards... There was no Mind Control was there? No. There wasn't. But the timer was ticking, and while he came to this realization a gnome tasked with keeping time called, "Rope!" With a satisfied smile Jimmy ended the game with a King Crush face smash. His opponent's ire was quickly rising. Jimmy wasn't having it. He grinned as he collected his cards and the agreed upon coins the Gnome was holding. "Well played," He called as he quickly ducked out of the tavern to the calls of "I will hunt you down!" Jimmy wasn't going to wait around, that was the key to the hustle, no lingering, no questions, and on to the next tavern.Jimmy3 Jan 24
Jan 23 Denizens of Pandaria[A&H Discord] After seeing an increasing number of Yaungol, Saurok, Hozen, and even Mogu RPers, I was happy to see such activity from races involving one of my favorite expansions. However I always found it hard to keep track of everyone so any kind of event seemed difficult. So, I made this Discord. The Denizens of Pandaria is a cross-faction, cross-server, Discord server that serves to bring people of similar RP together to allow for networking so we all don't lose track of each other. Do you RP one of the following races? Mogu Jinyu Hozen Yaungol Grummle Saurok Mantid Pandaren If so we'd love for you to join and hang out! Although it's not just restricted to those specifically. Monks of all races are welcome to join, maybe you're a Zandalari troll who stook around? Or is your RP in general deeply tied to Pandaria? Ultimately we love Pandaria and if you love Pandaria too we'd love to have you with us! https://discord.gg/MAvm7TwAchrius0 Jan 23
Jan 23 [H]<Salvation>(11/11H) Tu/Thu/Mon 6-9PST [H] Salvation (est.2007) is a progression raiding guild on US-Cenarion Circle/Sisters of Elune. Objective Salvation is actively searching and recruiting players for current heroic content. What we look to do in the short-term is recruit players and gear them in our farm content. Mythic + will be run as well since it serves as another outlet to gearing up. By doing this we prepare them for our long-term goal, Mythic Mode Progression. We are now 11/11H. We are currently searching for players to bolster our roster to 20 for Mythic Mode Progression. Recruiting for Antorus Tanks- Blood Death Knight x1 (willing to dps as well) Melee- Rogue x1 Ranged- Mages x2, Hunter x1-2, Warlock x1-2, Balance Druid x2 Healers- Resto Shaman x1, Holy/Disc Priest x1, Holy/Ret Paladin ***Tanks and healers need to be comfortable switching specs on a per fight basis and raid composition ***Exceptional applicants can feel free to sign up even if we aren't recruiting your class/spec. Outstanding applications will always be considered. We are also accepting players that engage in social aspects of the WoW community such as leveling, PvP, questing, dungeon finding, roleplaying and other challenging activites. We provide monthly guild events. For example, the Tournament of Tiny Champions. It’s a pet battle tournament where guildies compete with each other using 3-6 of their mightiest level 25 tiny champions. We are expanding this extremely fun side of Salvation so that everyone can join in on some action and prizes! Raiding Schedule Our schedule is as follows. We push content three times a week for 3 hours at a time starting at 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays. Our Raiding Requirements You must be able to raid all three nights. Be on time for raid. Lateness will not be tolerated. Be able to play the optimal specialization for Legion raid encounters. (this requirement is more towards the pure dps classes and hybrid classes in some special cases) Come prepared with the knowledge of the Legion raid bosses and mechanics. Have Discord App installed and a working microphone to communicate. Discord browser and phone app is also acceptable.(Note: Some of these requirements will change as time goes on) How to Join Please sign up on our guild website at: www.salvationcc.guildlaunch.com Want to reach me in game? Questions or concerns? Hit me up at: Battletag: Zanngetsu#1255 Discord: Tankstâ2329Tankstâ25 Jan 23
Jan 22 On the Shores of Woofer’s Wallow (story) On the shores of Woofer’s Wallow in Thunder Bluff, Mingonashoba laid back against the grass and took in the night sky. He patted his kodo, Lumpkins, who nuzzled at the side of his face and snuffled hot fish-scented breath, courtesy of her dinner that Mingo had hauled out of the pond earlier in the evening. Mingo coughed and waved his hand in a fruitless attempt to clear the air of the smell of digested Longjaw Mud Snapper. He closed his eyes and spoke to Lumpkins as he slowly dozed off, "well, we did it girl." It had been a busy week. --- Mingo was stuck in the post-Winter Veil doldrums. January was typically a dull month as nothing exciting really happens, unless you consider packing up and organizing decorations for storage the highlight of your day. He knew an AAMS warehouse bear that might actually enjoy this sort of thing, but he wasn't about to visit their warehouse to talk about the ins and outs of box shapes and labeling techniques. So he found himself aimlessly wandering the Tauren block of Orgrimmar, looking for something, but unsure what exactly that was. Overhead he heard a bird squawk, but paid it no attention, even as the squawking became more insistent, and louder, and closer. Landing in front of him, the bird squawked and hopped vigorously, but Mingo simply shrugged, bewildered at what the feathered being wanted. In a blur of smoke and leaves, the bird transformed into a Tauren, and if you had asked a nearby guard, they would swear to you at that moment you could see the gears beginning to turn in Mingo's head. As the cobwebs cleared, Mingo finally recognized Ebonbreeze, a druid and fellow Ishnu Por Ah family member. After the joy and pleasantries were exchanged, Ebon had a question; she had recently returned from the Dream, and was eager to reconnect, so where was everyone? --- Mingo motioned for the two of them to sit down alongside the road, just underneath a large totem. Mingo ran a hand through his mane and rumbled, trying to find a good way to break the news softly. There really wasn't a good way. He slowly and sadly explained to Ebon that the family they knew so well had faded away. The Ishnu, who had raged through the hellish heat of Ragnaros' lair, battled the frozen fury of the Lich King, and fought tooth and nail against Alliance raiders into Mulgore, had simply waned. It was hard to unravel why this happened, over the years some of the druids returned to the Dream, some left for the Hunt but never returned, others took their leave as families of their own beckoned. Mingo was unsure of much of these explanations, but it was the best hunch he had. Ebon asked if he knew the whereabouts of Redearth, the Ishnu's Matriach, and again Mingo rumbled as he shook his head. Redearth may be communing with the elements as Shamans tend to do, but like the others, Mingo had nothing he could offer. His hearthstone has been silent of any familiar voices for a very long time. They fell silent, each with with shared sorrow and memories of friends and family gone. After a moment, Mingo made a simple comment that seemed to raise their spirits. "For years, it has fallen to me to carry the banner for us alone, but now there are two."Mingonashoba4 Jan 22
Jan 21 Trouble Averted? (( H+A RP )) ((OOC: FYI, this is a long read with several big posts. )) The red haired Sin’dorei looked up at a night sky of Stonetalon Mountains briefly as she carefully put a spider hatching into a sack, blissfully unaware of the dangers involved. Risky indeed as Failiani wasn’t wearing gloves, either. She looked into it and noticed the bag was nearly full of the critters. Just one or two more and it’d hopefully be enough for her, um… task. Were the spiders poisonous? From what she had observed at the Da Doctas campus, any of these spiders that got too close were killed. Faili assumed that was due to the huge size they could grow to. She hadn’t asked if the critters were venomous or not and frankly, she couldn’t recall. The ones she had picked seemed harmless enough but she hadn’t been bitten either. Then again, the elf couldn’t remember anything since she lost her memory several months earlier. Absolutely nothing. No recollection of her family, friends, her age, nothing. She was injured at the time and didn’t know how she got the burns and foot wound in addition to the memory loss. She couldn’t even swing her swords properly and still was a bit of trouble. Her lock-picking skills were terrible now. Granted, she was told before her memory loss that she wasn’t great at picking locks on boxes and such. Now… she shivered and wasn’t going to say any more on that matter. Even her own name was lost until Sidonwy told her what it was. Since that time, she found out her father was missing after attempting to infiltrate a slave-trading business. Failiani’s most frequent visitor at the campus was her older but injury-prone cousin, Coriani. One of her friends, a goblin bruiser named Qixilixa also stopped by a few times. Sadly, seeing them hadn’t brought back any of her lost memories. While she was grateful for all the aid from the Da Doctas staff she received in the months since, it was getting boring waiting for a cure. Surely she wouldn’t get into trouble sneaking away and having an adventure. A mischievous smirk appeared on her face briefly. Besides, she had found two battered-looking swords, a cloak, canteens filled with some sort of mysterious beverage, a few pieces of ‘treasure’ and several gold coins. Who knows, maybe there was a chance the mysterious liquid she found might be a cure for her. It’d be nice for her memories to come back. Hmm, maybe the canteen drink would help her older cousin out; if the ‘task’ with the collected critters failed. A frown appeared as she found another spider hatchling and put into the sack. She then thought of the Sin’dorei relative. Coriani was still recovering from severe injuries received on Argus some time ago. What that place was and how the huntress even got there was a mystery to the elf. Last she knew, Cori was trying to find the recipe of the potion responsible for the memory loss the younger elf was still suffering from so a cure could be developed. Had the search for the recipe taken her there? Failiani didn’t know much, except the sea bird pet named Seagull wasn’t with the huntress when she was found. Based on the torched feathers found in the huntress nearly-empty bags, something bad occurred to the poor bird and it wasn’t known if it was still alive. To make matters worse, Coriani had been found unconscious when found and had been lucky enough to survive. While her relative’s broken bones including both legs were mostly mended and the fel burns were healing, Cori hadn’t been able to stay awake long enough for anyone to find out what happened. The longest her relative had been awake for was around four minutes and even then, all Coriani did was mutter about her missing pet and get some water before passing out. Was that due to a curse, a vile potion or something else? Failiani didn’t know but it bothered her greatly. Even the huntress pet lynx, TigerCat couldn’t keep his master awake. She looked at the sky again and realized it was late. As much fun as this was, she needed to get back to the campus grounds before anyone knew she was gone. She saw a coin pouch near a tree and quickly picked it up before heading back to Webwinder Path, at least that’s what she thought one of the Da Doctas staff people called it the road. Since the spiders tended to be killed if spotted, she knew she’d have to try and sneak them into Cori’s recovering room somehow. While the staff was tending to the Sin’dorei, Faili was bothered by her cousin’s sleepy state and was willing to try anything at this point. Would the huntress see it the same way, though? The rogue thought about more. Even if the impossible scenario of her actually managing to sneak a sack full of spider hatchings into the Campus room where Cori was recovering actually happened somehow, there was a greater chance the relative could wake actually up and not like having spiders in the room or on her.Failiani8 Jan 21
Jan 21 Back From Hiatus- LF Friends I've been away for over 3 months now and I've just recently come back to the game. I'm looking for people to become friends with who are casual/PvE/play often. Looking to make new friends! Allelya#11223Kymuri4 Jan 21
Jan 20 CCSoE.Org - A Roleplaying Community The dotOrg 3.0: http://www.ccsoe.org Created in 2012 the dotOrg has grown to encompass characters on both servers following the merger It is our hope that our friends and companions on both servers (Cenarion Circle and Sisters of Elune) will continue to be able to benefit from and enjoy the the site that has been created for them. Features: Character Profile Commenting Character Profiles Columns Concerning Roleplay Events Calendar & Recurring Events Forums Group pages and discussions (Holy Light clergymen, SI:7, Mages of Dalaran,etc) Guild Directory In Character News and Columns Photo Galleries Regular Roleplay Events List Server Discord services Videos If you have questions about how something works, please check the Getting Started Guide as many common issues are addressed there. This site is for you, the roleplayers of these servers. We hope that you make it your own. And as always suggestions are always welcome.Genevra3 Jan 20
Jan 19 Group up? Hey all! I've been wanting to try switching away from DPS and moving on to tank, but I'm no hardcore player and don't want the pressure of learning in a situation where people assume i should already know everything and get pissed.... so I'm on here looking for a group of people to join me on my leveling journey so that we can take it slow and really get the grip of our specs. Maybe you want to try healing, or just a spec you've never played and like me dont want to deal with aggressive players. I'm thinking about creating a guild where we can have more than 5 people and multiple groups etc and just have a community of like-minded people who want to learn new classes/specs. I play during the week Monday- Thursday. Im Alliance on Sisters of Elune. if this peeks your interest let me know we can get connected.Grïzelle4 Jan 19
Jan 18 SoE/CC Discord Server So I been working on a Discord server specific for SoE/CC. To those who don't know. Discord is a multi-platform chat/voice chat client that is in the same vein such as Ventrillo and Teamspeak. Unlike the other two, Discord has several benefits such as web browser support (No need for a download to even try it!) and Mobile phone support. And it's free. The discord server I am working on is a work in progress and very much open to suggestions such as channels etc. For the most part, the server is ready go. Though I am still looking for some good, honest Mods to help out. You can message me here or in Discord for more details. Also, note that this is for everyone, RPers, PvPers, Raiders, etc. So if you guys do need a room for X reason, let me know. Discord server link below. https://discord.gg/CS3mUunLoshing11 Jan 18
Jan 16 Low-stress raid LFM - any guild/realm OK Updated 12/12/17 Hi y'all! The OES & Friends (Horde) raid group is recruiting! We've been on hiatus for a few weeks after losing several people in rapid succession to real life events - deployment, babies, grad school, job changes - and are ready to get back at it. We currently need: - 1 healer - 1 dps with a heal offspec - a couple dps Being on Cenarion Circle/Sisters of Elune is NOT required, we won't ask/expect you to change realms or guilds (but we do pay repairs for guild members). We are a pretty laid back and calm bunch of people - we want dead bosses but we don't yell, ridicule or otherwise abuse people to make that happen; if there is an issue we approach it personally and privately. We aren't asking for tons of raid experience but some familiarity with the fights would be really helpful (LFR is fine). We're under new raid leadership this expansion and a lot of the explanations and strats are a group effort. Ok, yeah. So enough social anxiety induced rambling... + We raid Tues/Thurs 6:30-8:30 Pacific - we do have a little flexibility with the times. Also we may sometimes ask if folks are able to stay a little later. + We use Mumble - you need to be able to at least listen (with the exception of tanks). Sorry, we know folks like Discord but we have a couple members whose equipment it doesn't play nice with. + We can provide cauldrons, feasts, auto-hammers and urinal cakes. Couples, small groups or another guild in the same boat are welcome. If you might be interested you contact me up on Arizza - if she's not online hit up anyone in guild to ask if I'm on an alt. Or you can add my btag Rizz#1626, I have battle.net open most of the time so it's ok to poke me there.Arizza9 Jan 16
Jan 12 Maximum Effort needs you! Currently 11/11 heroic trying to go mythic progression, raid times are 1830 to 2100 PST on Tues, Wed and Mon. Whisper Billguarnere our guild recruiter for more info. As of right now we need healers and Rdps.Proximos0 Jan 12
Jan 9 When the Stars are Right.. "The time would be easy to know, for then mankind would have become as the Great Old Ones; free and wild and beyond good and evil, with laws and morals thrown aside and all men shouting and killing and reveling in joy. Then the liberated Old Ones would teach them new ways to shout and kill and revel and enjoy themselves, and all the earth would flame with a holocaust of ecstasy and freedom. Meanwhile the Cabal, by appropriate rites, must keep alive the memory of those ancient ways and shadow forth the prophecy of their return to Duskwood..." The Esoteric Duskwood Cabal requires new blood...erm..new people to join in our nefarious activities throughout the realms. We are a motley mix of characters, ranging in strengths and specializations. We tend to random roleplay - We find the chaotic element of it more fun!! We dip our sacrificial knives into all aspects of the game - We are Role-playing, PVP, Raiding, Dungeoning, Questing lovers of Chaos and Mischief!! Contact any guild member for an invite ;)Kalleesti1 Jan 9
Jan 8 WTB Normal Argus The Unmaker Kill Only Hello, i am simply looking to buy A Normal Argus The Unmaker Kill Only (WITH GOLD) that is. i'm wanting to obtain The new legendary ring "Insignia of the Grand Army" which i have the quest for.Onepunchman1 Jan 8
Jan 8 Alliance Reroll Forming - Join us! Hello Cenarion Circle and Sisters of Elune players! Wanted to share that I have a new alliance reroll guild forming. I know that this is not for every one but wanted to spread the word. You can learn more from our official post here. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760758202 You can join our discussions in our Discord - https://discord.gg/fGk8cSN Good luck in your Azeroth adventures! Lilasea DuskwalkerLilasea0 Jan 8
Jan 7 Cenarion Circle & Sisters of Elune RP Combat Tonight on For the Role Play, we will be discussing the aspect of combat in Role Play. Our question to you folks is: How do you folks in Cenarion Circle and Sisters of Elune RP combat in the game? Let us know and we will share it on the show! Come and join in the conversation tonight at 7p.m. pst over at Twitch.tv/fortheroleplay !Turwinkle1 Jan 7
Jan 4 Selling Hotshot Pilots Gloves Currently looking to sell Hotshot Pilots Gloves. The current AH Buyout price for Horde/Cen Circle is 2048148g. I will listen to all reasonable offers, and I will take trades.Schar0 Jan 4
Jan 1 Rebuilding Horde Guild Älter Égo is a small guild of a few friends looking to find more friends to run group content. We are very relaxed and casual people. Very easy to get along with and willing to help people out with whatever you need help with. We run raids, mythics, world content and even dungeons if you need too. We also PVP in arenas, bgs, world pvp. 3 of us hold titles in 3s arenas in past exspansions. We are all just coming back from taking a year off from wow and would love to get back into guild groups for everything. Horde CC/SOELeauven0 Jan 1
Dec 31 Hi SoE !! I'm back! I need a guild!Crybaby0 Dec 31
Dec 28 The Stormwind Watch Wants You! CITIZENS OF STORMWIND Are you interested in a career defending your kingdom and its people? Do you want to preserve their peace and prosperity by upholding order, justice, and the rule of law? If so, look to the Stormwind Watch! The Watch has been directed to offer substantial benefits to attract skilled and able-bodied men and women of good character to fill its ranks. Individuals to fill the following roles are greatly needed: Town and road guards Intelligence-gathers Mounted police Arms and armorsmiths Architects and workmen Stormwind Home for the Mentally Interesting caretakers Other positions also available! To apply, please contact Lt. Commander Orwyn or Sergeant Miller ((Calent)). Protect your friends, family, and your kingdom, with a rewarding career in the Stormwind Watch! The Stormwind Watch does not discriminate in hiring based upon sex, religion or race. Apply immediately!Orwyn5 Dec 28
Dec 28 Where does all the Role Play Happen? This week on For The Roleplay, we will be discussing locations! As always, we love to get the RP community involved, and hear the opinions/suggestions of others. So, Cenarion Circle and Sisters of Elune, I have come to inquire... 1.) Do you have a favorite RP location? 2.) Is there a location you feel is highly underrated and would like to see more popular than what it is currently? 3.) What elements contribute to enjoyable ambiance of a location? (... or perhaps what elements detract from the ambiance of a location?) Feel free to answer any or all questions if you'd like, or ignore the post entirely - the choice is yours! (No, but seriously, we'd love it if you'd share your opinions with us!) We invite you to join us for our live discussion every Saturday evening at 10:00pm EST (7:00pm PST) over at twitch.tv/ForTheRoleplay or come and check us out at twitter.com/ForTheRoleplay!Turwinkle0 Dec 28
Dec 24 Bye Bye Lana (for now) One month ago, somewhere on a remote island separated from its seafaring kingdom's mainland after the Cataclysm... Alaura weakly shook her head at the two men near the beam, her daughter’s hand held tightly to her chest. “They do not know what is still to come.” Lana’s brow furrowed, her smile at Duncan’s death vanishing like her adversary. “What do you mean? Come on, Armond’s clearly got enough power to restore you back to…” The warlock, who once looked so much like her daughter, shook her head again, her age rapidly accelerating to its proper state as she whispered, “Much like that damned Highlord, what I have done to myself cannot be reversed with a mere prayer. Jeraboh was right when he said Duncan was buying time. But he was not buying time for his power to reach its peak. He was waiting for mine to reach its end.” The spark of life fell from Alaura’s eyes, and her hand went limp in Lana’s grasp. The rogue cringed as her heart broke from the loss, but her mother’s words resounded in her mind. She looks about: the fel energy beam was still up, the portals that were stabilized by Alaura’s spell circle still stood. But no more demons were pouring forth. Alaura’s body suddenly went cold as her soul rose from its physical shell. Lana leapt to her feet and backed away as the ghost let out a terrible cry. The fel energy from the beams and the portals answered its call, coalescing into a massive orb that flew over the paladins’ heads and slammed into the baleful spirit. Daylight flooded in from the hole in the domed ceiling, and in a bright flash of green and black that forced all to turn and shield their eyes, a massive portal opened and loomed before the three survivors, blocking the room’s main exit. Armond recovered quickly as Jeraboh redrew his weapon. “!@#$, what now?” the silver one cursed. Lana, her back still turned from the massive portal that threatened to consume her, shouted an explanation to her companions across the room. “Mother sold her soul to a demon to achieve her powers! Her soul is summoning him here to retre-…!” Her words were cut short by a sudden burning pain through her gut, and time slowed to a crawl. She glanced down at the three massive barbed prongs, one protruding from her belly, the others cutting under her arms. Her last breath on the world felt loud in her ears, while Jeraboh’s cry of her name was akin to a voice underwater. Her lover’s fury manifested to its highest point, his eyes glowing with a golden light and his back sprouting the spiritual wings of his avenging wrath. It was a beautiful and terrifying sight, and the last she beheld before being torn through the portal, her world fading to darkness and pain. A demonic behemoth emerged from the portal, its giant trident clean of the rogue’s body, but freshly stained with her blood. “Behold, mortals, witness yo-…!” CLANG! A golden hammer slammed into the Pit Lord’s face, forcing its four meaty legs to take a step back from the impact. It recovered in time to witness the retributive paladin leaping at its chest in full holy and wrathful glory. In a sweeping arc, Jeraboh landed his first strike in a devastating critical blow across the behemoth’s torso, fel green blood pouring from the wound in a heavy stream. It channeled a powerful beam of energy to the point Jeraboh landed in retaliation as it moved away from the portal and further into the room. Armond had to take a moment to steel himself against all he had just witnessed: the obliteration of his enemy, the loss of an old friend, and the incredible ferocity of his new ones. With a small prayer for renewed strength, he re-entered the fray.Balti2 Dec 24
Dec 19 RBG wins Looking to buy a place on a Rated Battlegrounds team for in-game gold. I'm a well geared PVE player who handles his character really well. I just want 10 wins to get the artifact skin. If you can help me at all, please send me a message here or in game to discuss the details.Birrgitte1 Dec 19
Dec 16 HORDE RP WINTER VEIL CROSS REALM EVENT [H] WINTER VEIL IN WINTERSPRING ((A Cross Realm Horde Holiday RP Party Spectacular)) December 16th, the first Day of Winter Veil, at 5pm PST | 6 MT | 7 CST | 8 EST Come and join us in celebrating the feast of Winter Veil in snowy Winterspring! Meet people you've never met, hailing from across Azeroth! In addition to good food, booze and company, we will be hosting a number of exciting activities throughout the night! Sign up now to participate! ((This event will have people and groups from at least 3 different servers in attendance!)) Blind Date Auction - Polar Bear Brawl - Group Performances Blind Date Auction: Sign up with one of the sheets in the envelope below between now and the party to be an auctionee! Auctionees will be given anonymous descriptions and bid on by partygoers, agreeing to spend some time with the winner (although they are neither expected or required to do more than that)! Buyers are limited to spending only 5000gp overall (you cannot just buy every auction if you're rich). All proceeds will be used as prize money for future events. ((If you are interested in being bid on, please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/byYMUe8bQVl4sLmZ2 )) Polar Bear Brawl: They say nothing warms the soul like a fight in the frigid cold! A seasonal tradition, this dueling tournament involves stripping down to the bear minimums and duking it out in the frigid snow! While weapons are allowed, nothing else is. Contestents will be inspected before matches to ensure they aren't carrying any jewlery or other items which might afford them an advantage. Bystanders are encouraged to throw snowballs, to add an extra element of chilly fun! Winner gets a special mystery gift! ((If you wish to participate in the Polar Bear Brawl please submit this form: https://goo.gl/forms/lEzh80OhTMwCmDXk2 )) Group Performances: Everyone has a different way of celebrating the season, and we want to give you a platform to show everyone yours! We want to encourage different organizations to sign up and show off. Have a few people recite a story, or sing a song or something entirely different! ((Limit one performance per Guild. We will coordinate with you about the performance itself. Performances should be roughly Winter Veil themed in nature, no longer than 15 minutes and be relatively non-offensive, sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/q42lTedg1nsgs3553 )) Additionally, we've made a discord server for the event, you can join here: https://discord.gg/f7unUyM You are in no way required to join the discord to attend the event as it is ingame. The main idea behind it is that discord lets you PM anyone who you share a discord server with, so if you meet someone cool at the event hopefully it'll provide an easy way to connect with them again (encase you forget their server name or anything like that). We will also be using it as a place to share screenshots during/after the event, make updates/announcements, and possibly play mood music via the voice channels. You can also access all of the signups from in there. ((As this is a cross realm event, we will need to group everyone. You must whisper Ohee-Ravenholdt, Kejala-Ravenholdt, or Raelanaa-Twisting Nether for a group invite at the time of the event. If you are planning on attending please comment on this thread so we can get a rough tally of who's coming.)) Also if anyone knows of a rp community hub outside of these forums for this server (like a discord) that I could broadcast this on, please let me know! (Lahcania#1539 on bnet, Arahe#6448 on discord)Arahe4 Dec 16
Dec 14 ALL THE CUTE BOYS AND ME (9/11H) Recruiting <ALL THE CUTE BOYS AND ME> [A] is recruiting people to join our casual raid team! Most of us have been raiding together from Vanilla to Pandaria (WoD never happened...) with high end raiding experience in every expansion and are currently looking to expand upon our roster with the goal of stepping into Mythic Raids. We are, of course, always running M+ throughout the week as well! Guild and raid environment is a laid back experience with lots of ribbing quite often. Feasts and Flasks are provided during raid time. We're looking for: DPS (all classes, especially ranged) and Healers Current progression: 9/11H Antorus Raid times are: Tuesday 6:30-9pm ST Wednesday 6:30-9:00pm ST If interested contact us on RealID, in game, or here on the forums at: Closely (Closely#1476) Baeblade (Borkasaurus#1875) Doodaayum (DownedFrigat#1279)Closely2 Dec 14
Dec 12 Roleplayers Connect Discord Welcome to Roleplayers Connect! This server has been around for a few months, as it was originally a RP server Discord channel. However, the moderators have recently decided to convert it to allow ALL roleplayers access. This Discord is designed with the intention of helping the RP community across servers to thrive and grow. This is especially important with the upcoming expansion, Battle for Azeroth. We’re hoping to set up this server as a means for ALL role players and RP guilds to connect, network, meet and chat. Reminder: this server will only be active if you all choose to make it so. The more activity within the Discord, the more useful members will find it. 
The server is equipped with: + Server categories! Each RP server will have their own category that includes channels for guild bases and guild advertisements. If your server does not have a category yet, message a moderator to set one up + Factional Roles Dyno bot has been put into place to allow all members to give themselves a role. Once must simply type !rank [rank name] into the #bot_spam channel. The ranks included are Alliance, Horde and Guild Representative. + Voice Channels There have been a few voice channels added in case members choose to network via choice chat. + Facebook Group Ads Many RP servers have a respective Facebook group. Those groups will be added on the front #welcome page for easy access. Moderators have only been put in place to help keep an eye out for potential drama! There are only three rules we ask members to abide by: 1)Be friendly/kind to one another! 2)Avoid controversial topics. 3)No trolling or bashing other members and guilds. Access Link: https://discord.gg/ettfyHJ [[ We are currently looking for more moderators to help manage server guild base channels! DM a moderator if you wish to apply! ]]Kalepathe0 Dec 12
Dec 8 Project 70 is here! After the success of Project 60, it is now time to move to The Burning Crusade content with Project 70! Come experience WoW's first ever expansion with thousands of others all participating in this unique play style. SERVER: SISTERS OF ELUNE FACTION: Horde Due to popular demand there will be AT LEAST 4 official guilds at launch. Please download the add on GREENWALL so you can chat with all the guilds and find others to group with. THIS IS A MUST! The Discord server will be listed in Guild Notes, OFFICIAL RULES: http://www.tinyurl.com/P70Rules Welcome and SEE YOU IN OUTLAND! UPDATE: The 4 Official Guilds So Far Are: <Nickers> <Project Throwback> <World Second> <Legit Role Playing Guild>Tweeties23 Dec 8
Dec 6 [RP] All Anonymous Merchandise Swap Returns! The All Anonymous Messenger Service (“AAMS”) is proud to announce the return of our All Anonymous Merchandise Swap! The Swap is our fun gift giving program that’s open to all of our clientele, whether Alliance, Horde, or other! What better way to get to know your neighbors than to buy them a present? Plus, all gifts are anonymous, so no worries about being embarrassed by your gift. You’ll also have the fun of guessing who sent you that haute restaurant invitation; who know, perhaps it was that sulty fellow you saw in Dalaran! If you’d like to participate, please send a note or contact your nearest AAMS representative. This year’s schedule: Now until Dec. 2nd: Sign ups! Dec. 3rd: Assignments will be give out. Start shopping and drop off your present with the AAMS as soon as possible. Dec. 16-Jan 2nd: Presents will be delivered by the AAMS! We look forward to all of you joining in our holiday fun! Sincerely, Derscha Kettlebomb, CEODerscha8 Dec 6
Dec 2 Looking to return to SOE Looking to return to SOE! Back in the day (BC through Cata) I played on this server with mostly Alliance and a bit of horde. The guild I ran with was Flames of Lordaeron with my main being my paladin Mayve. I'm curious on if there's still a strong RP base here? WHERE DID ALL OF THE RP GO!? *flails* In all seriousness....I'm curious on if it's still a thing on this server and hoping that it is.Morgendy2 Dec 2
Nov 30 My WoW Return! Looking for Guild/Home Coming back after break in Wotlk, LFGuild! Hi guys, i'm Ceph. Used to play on this server during Wotlk and had built a great guild (in my opinion) along with my friends. That disbanded after a few of us had to attend to real life instead. That said, some of us are coming back and would like to find a new guild to call home. Having a great social guild makes or breaks the game for me. Tight-knit groups who are welcoming of newcomers is what i'm mostly interested in. PvE/PvP comes second. I'm not looking for a huge Guild, but I'm hoping to not be in a ghost town day after day or to be in one with people who don't really respond back. I'm a very friendly and helpful person. I know i'll never be a leet end game geared player, so I tend to devote a lot of my time towards helping others and building memories/fun times. I like RP, but it's not necessary. (Haven't come up with a backstory for Ceph yet) I like sociable and active guild chats. I like PvP more than PvE, but I still enjoy PvE. Thanks for reading, friends. ps: I don't like the idea of a guild that declines certain races/classesCeph1 Nov 30
Nov 30 12 Days of Winter Veil:Live Free or Die Hard Hark! Citizens of the Alliance! Conclave invites you all to a joyous celebration for the Winter Veil season. We hope that you'll die hard(of laughter and joyous merriment). Each day starting on the 5th of the month we shall have a gathering with food, fun, and festivities leading up to a Winter Veil Celebration like no other (it's a Fire Sale!). Watch your notice boards each day for information on where to meet & what to expect. Please join us on December 5 in conjunction with Feathers of Iron for our first day of Winter Veil. ((OOC INFO Traditionally Conclave holds 12 days of events, giveaways, and general holiday merriment. If last year was With a Vengeance then this year will will Live Free or Die Hard (gotta love Timothy Olyphant right?) This event runs daily from Dec 5 - 16 with giveaways, gatherings and as the post states, general merriment. I'll update this regularly with the daily specifics.))Genevra1 Nov 30
Nov 28 Alliance PVP? Any alliance guilds where PVP is more than just an afterthought? A couple of friends and I are faction swapping to Alliance and all we do right now I s random BGs. Looking to do that, maybe a little rbg and arenas too.Eva0 Nov 28
Nov 26 Share your favorite CC/SoE RP memories! Hi everyone! I thought it might be fun to ask people to share their favorite RP memories/moments from their time here on CC/SoE. What are some things you've witnessed or been a part of that still stand out to you today? Sharing is caring!Kagura14 Nov 26