Cenarion Circle and Sisters of Elune

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
4h Roleplayers Connect Discord Welcome to Roleplayers Connect! This server has been around for a few months, as it was originally a RP server Discord channel. However, the moderators have recently decided to convert it to allow ALL roleplayers access. This Discord is designed with the intention of helping the RP community across servers to thrive and grow. This is especially important with the upcoming expansion, Battle for Azeroth. We’re hoping to set up this server as a means for ALL role players and RP guilds to connect, network, meet and chat. Reminder: this server will only be active if you all choose to make it so. The more activity within the Discord, the more useful members will find it. 
The server is equipped with: + Server categories! Each RP server will have their own category that includes channels for guild bases and guild advertisements. If your server does not have a category yet, message a moderator to set one up + Factional Roles Dyno bot has been put into place to allow all members to give themselves a role. Once must simply type !rank [rank name] into the #bot_spam channel. The ranks included are Alliance, Horde and Guild Representative. + Voice Channels There have been a few voice channels added in case members choose to network via choice chat. + Facebook Group Ads Many RP servers have a respective Facebook group. Those groups will be added on the front #welcome page for easy access. Moderators have only been put in place to help keep an eye out for potential drama! There are only three rules we ask members to abide by: 1)Be friendly/kind to one another! 2)Avoid controversial topics. 3)No trolling or bashing other members and guilds. Access Link: https://discord.gg/ettfyHJ [[ We are currently looking for more moderators to help manage server guild base channels! DM a moderator if you wish to apply! ]]Kalepathe0 4h
7h HORDE RP WINTER VEIL CROSS REALM EVENT [H] WINTER VEIL IN WINTERSPRING ((A Cross Realm Horde Holiday RP Party Spectacular)) December 16th, the first Day of Winter Veil, at 5pm PST | 6 MT | 7 CST | 8 EST Come and join us in celebrating the feast of Winter Veil in snowy Winterspring! Meet people you've never met, hailing from across Azeroth! In addition to good food, booze and company, we will be hosting a number of exciting activities throughout the night! Sign up now to participate! ((This event will have people and groups from at least 3 different servers in attendance!)) Blind Date Auction - Polar Bear Brawl - Group Performances Blind Date Auction: Sign up with one of the sheets in the envelope below between now and the party to be an auctionee! Auctionees will be given anonymous descriptions and bid on by partygoers, agreeing to spend some time with the winner (although they are neither expected or required to do more than that)! Buyers are limited to spending only 5000gp overall (you cannot just buy every auction if you're rich). All proceeds will be used as prize money for future events. ((If you are interested in being bid on, please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/byYMUe8bQVl4sLmZ2 )) Polar Bear Brawl: They say nothing warms the soul like a fight in the frigid cold! A seasonal tradition, this dueling tournament involves stripping down to the bear minimums and duking it out in the frigid snow! While weapons are allowed, nothing else is. Contestents will be inspected before matches to ensure they aren't carrying any jewlery or other items which might afford them an advantage. Bystanders are encouraged to throw snowballs, to add an extra element of chilly fun! Winner gets a special mystery gift! ((If you wish to participate in the Polar Bear Brawl please submit this form: https://goo.gl/forms/lEzh80OhTMwCmDXk2 )) Group Performances: Everyone has a different way of celebrating the season, and we want to give you a platform to show everyone yours! We want to encourage different organizations to sign up and show off. Have a few people recite a story, or sing a song or something entirely different! ((Limit one performance per Guild. We will coordinate with you about the performance itself. Performances should be roughly Winter Veil themed in nature, no longer than 15 minutes and be relatively non-offensive, sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/q42lTedg1nsgs3553 )) Additionally, we've made a discord server for the event, you can join here: https://discord.gg/f7unUyM You are in no way required to join the discord to attend the event as it is ingame. The main idea behind it is that discord lets you PM anyone who you share a discord server with, so if you meet someone cool at the event hopefully it'll provide an easy way to connect with them again (encase you forget their server name or anything like that). We will also be using it as a place to share screenshots during/after the event, make updates/announcements, and possibly play mood music via the voice channels. You can also access all of the signups from in there. ((As this is a cross realm event, we will need to group everyone. You must whisper Ohee-Ravenholdt, Kejala-Ravenholdt, or Raelanaa-Twisting Nether for a group invite at the time of the event. If you are planning on attending please comment on this thread so we can get a rough tally of who's coming.)) Also if anyone knows of a rp community hub outside of these forums for this server (like a discord) that I could broadcast this on, please let me know! (Lahcania#1539 on bnet, Arahe#6448 on discord)Arahe3 7h
4d Project 70 is here! After the success of Project 60, it is now time to move to The Burning Crusade content with Project 70! Come experience WoW's first ever expansion with thousands of others all participating in this unique play style. SERVER: SISTERS OF ELUNE FACTION: Horde Due to popular demand there will be AT LEAST 4 official guilds at launch. Please download the add on GREENWALL so you can chat with all the guilds and find others to group with. THIS IS A MUST! The Discord server will be listed in Guild Notes, OFFICIAL RULES: http://www.tinyurl.com/P70Rules Welcome and SEE YOU IN OUTLAND! UPDATE: The 4 Official Guilds So Far Are: <Nickers> <Project Throwback> <World Second> <Legit Role Playing Guild>Tweeties23 4d
4d Low-stress raid LFM - any guild/realm OK Hi y'all! The OES & Friends (Horde) raid group is recruiting! We've been on hiatus for a few weeks after losing several people in rapid succession to real life events - deployment, babies, grad school, job changes - and are ready to get back at it. We currently need: - 1 healer - 1 tank - a dps with a heal offspec - a couple dps. Being on Cenarion Circle/Sisters of Elune is NOT required, we won't ask/expect you to change realms or guilds (but we do pay repairs for guild members). We are a pretty laid back and calm bunch of people - we want dead bosses but we don't yell, ridicule or otherwise abuse people to make that happen; if there is an issue we approach it personally and privately. We aren't asking for tons of raid experience but some familiarity with the fights would be really helpful (LFR is fine). We're under new raid leadership this expansion and a lot of the explanations and strats are a group effort. Ok, yeah. So enough social anxiety induced rambling... + We raid Tues/Thurs 6:30-8:30 Pacific - we do have a little flexibility with the times. Also we may sometimes ask if folks are able to stay a little later. + We use Mumble - you need to be able to at least listen (with the exception of tanks). Sorry, we know folks like Discord but we have a couple members whose equipment it doesn't play nice with. + We can provide cauldrons, feasts, auto-hammers and urinal cakes. Couples, small groups or another guild in the same boat are welcome. If you might be interested you contact me up on Arizza - if she's not online hit up anyone in guild to ask if I'm on an alt. Or you can add my btag Rizz#1626, I have battle.net open most of the time so it's ok to poke me there.Arizza7 4d
5d ALL THE CUTE BOYS AND ME (6/11H) Recruiting <ALL THE CUTE BOYS AND ME> [A] is recruiting people to join our casual raid team! Most of us have been raiding together from Vanilla to Pandaria (WoD never happened...) with high end raiding experience in every expansion and are currently looking to expand upon our roster with the goal of stepping into Mythic Raids. We are, of course, always running M+ throughout the week as well! Guild and raid environment is a laid back experience with lots of ribbing quite often. Feasts and Flasks are provided during raid time. We're looking for: DPS (all classes, especially ranged) and Healers Current progression: 8/11H Antorus Raid times are: Tuesday 6:30-9pm ST Wednesday 6:30-9:00pm ST If interested contact us on RealID, in game, or here on the forums at: Closely (Closely#1476) Baeblade (Borkasaurus#1875) Doodaayum (DownedFrigat#1279)Closely1 5d
Dec 6 [RP] All Anonymous Merchandise Swap Returns! The All Anonymous Messenger Service (“AAMS”) is proud to announce the return of our All Anonymous Merchandise Swap! The Swap is our fun gift giving program that’s open to all of our clientele, whether Alliance, Horde, or other! What better way to get to know your neighbors than to buy them a present? Plus, all gifts are anonymous, so no worries about being embarrassed by your gift. You’ll also have the fun of guessing who sent you that haute restaurant invitation; who know, perhaps it was that sulty fellow you saw in Dalaran! If you’d like to participate, please send a note or contact your nearest AAMS representative. This year’s schedule: Now until Dec. 2nd: Sign ups! Dec. 3rd: Assignments will be give out. Start shopping and drop off your present with the AAMS as soon as possible. Dec. 16-Jan 2nd: Presents will be delivered by the AAMS! We look forward to all of you joining in our holiday fun! Sincerely, Derscha Kettlebomb, CEODerscha8 Dec 6
Dec 5 [H]<Salvation>(2/11H) Antorus Recruiting! [H] Salvation (est.2007) is a progression raiding guild on US-Cenarion Circle/Sisters of Elune. Objective Salvation is actively searching and recruiting players for current heroic content. What we look to do in the short-term is recruit players and gear them in our farm content. Mythic + will be run as well since it serves as another outlet to gearing up. By doing this we prepare them for our long-term goal, Mythic Mode Progression. Recruiting for Antorus Tanks- Blood Death Knight x1 Melee- Rogue x1, Death Knight x1 Ranged- Mages x2, Hunter x1-2, Warlock x1-2, Balance Druid x2 Healers- Resto/Ele Shaman x1, Holy/Disc Priest x1, Holy/Ret Paladin ***Tanks and healers need to be comfortable switching specs on a per fight basis and raid composition ***Exceptional applicants can feel free to sign up even if we aren't recruiting your class/spec. Outstanding applications will always be considered. We are also accepting players that engage in social aspects of the WoW community such as leveling, PvP, questing, dungeon finding, roleplaying and other challenging activites. We provide monthly guild events. For example, the Tournament of Tiny Champions. It’s a pet battle tournament where guildies compete with each other using 3-6 of their mightiest level 25 tiny champions. We are expanding this extremely fun side of Salvation so that everyone can join in on some action and prizes! Raiding Schedule Our schedule is as follows. We push content three times a week for 3 hours at a time starting at 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays. Our Raiding Requirements You must be able to raid all three nights. Be on time for raid. Lateness will not be tolerated. Be able to play the optimal specialization for Legion raid encounters. (this requirement is more towards the pure dps classes and hybrid classes in some special cases) Come prepared with the knowledge of the Legion raid bosses and mechanics. Have Discord App installed and a working microphone to communicate. Discord browser and phone app is also acceptable.(Note: Some of these requirements will change as time goes on) How to Join Please sign up on our guild website at: www.salvationcc.guildlaunch.com Want to reach me in game? Questions or concerns? Hit me up at: Battletag: Zanngetsu#1255 Discord: Tankstâ2329Tankstâ19 Dec 5
Dec 3 Thank you, Hus Hus. Thank you for being my friend. I remember the lovely jaunts into Warsong Gulch where we ground against each other like ill-fitting cogs, oh such a racket! The flashing swords, the blood, so much blood. Not yours though; you didn't bleed. I remember the hellos as we reached across the battlefields and introduced each other to company; we fought during the day, traded merriment in the night and eventually we became friends. I rolled Horde and you rolled Alliance and we frolicked into cold content, shoving stoney-faced villains into the dust; from the trolls of Zul'gurub to the mystics of the Mogu, no bastion was safe from our mercenary ways. When I needed help, you were always there. Even in the last days. I miss you, Hus. A month ago - August 10 - Hus passed away. I last spoke with him on the 9th; even then, he had a minute for me. Special thanks to Kiglari; she flew me out to see Hus when it was determined his cancer was terminal. Thank you also to the fine folk at Berkeley; with their help, his six month projection turned into six years.Amaelalin8 Dec 3
Dec 2 Looking to return to SOE Looking to return to SOE! Back in the day (BC through Cata) I played on this server with mostly Alliance and a bit of horde. The guild I ran with was Flames of Lordaeron with my main being my paladin Mayve. I'm curious on if there's still a strong RP base here? WHERE DID ALL OF THE RP GO!? *flails* In all seriousness....I'm curious on if it's still a thing on this server and hoping that it is.Morgendy2 Dec 2
Nov 30 My WoW Return! Looking for Guild/Home Coming back after break in Wotlk, LFGuild! Hi guys, i'm Ceph. Used to play on this server during Wotlk and had built a great guild (in my opinion) along with my friends. That disbanded after a few of us had to attend to real life instead. That said, some of us are coming back and would like to find a new guild to call home. Having a great social guild makes or breaks the game for me. Tight-knit groups who are welcoming of newcomers is what i'm mostly interested in. PvE/PvP comes second. I'm not looking for a huge Guild, but I'm hoping to not be in a ghost town day after day or to be in one with people who don't really respond back. I'm a very friendly and helpful person. I know i'll never be a leet end game geared player, so I tend to devote a lot of my time towards helping others and building memories/fun times. I like RP, but it's not necessary. (Haven't come up with a backstory for Ceph yet) I like sociable and active guild chats. I like PvP more than PvE, but I still enjoy PvE. Thanks for reading, friends. ps: I don't like the idea of a guild that declines certain races/classesCeph1 Nov 30
Nov 30 12 Days of Winter Veil:Live Free or Die Hard Hark! Citizens of the Alliance! Conclave invites you all to a joyous celebration for the Winter Veil season. We hope that you'll die hard(of laughter and joyous merriment). Each day starting on the 5th of the month we shall have a gathering with food, fun, and festivities leading up to a Winter Veil Celebration like no other (it's a Fire Sale!). Watch your notice boards each day for information on where to meet & what to expect. Please join us on December 5 in conjunction with Feathers of Iron for our first day of Winter Veil. ((OOC INFO Traditionally Conclave holds 12 days of events, giveaways, and general holiday merriment. If last year was With a Vengeance then this year will will Live Free or Die Hard (gotta love Timothy Olyphant right?) This event runs daily from Dec 5 - 16 with giveaways, gatherings and as the post states, general merriment. I'll update this regularly with the daily specifics.))Genevra1 Nov 30
Nov 29 High Value Targets [A] (2/11 H) recruiting! High Value Targets (Alliance) is seeking to fill key positions on our raid team for Antorus and beyond! Although we’re a fairly new guild, many of our members have been raiding together for years, and have consistently been competitive on our server. Our guild chat and discord are extremely chatty (and sometimes a little weird). On non-raiding evenings, you can usually find us grouping for mythic keystone dungeons, PvP, questing, and achievement/mount/transmog runs, or just chilling together in Discord while AFK in Dalaran. Not able to commit to our raiding schedule? Casual members are always welcome to join. =) Raid hours are: Progression: Wednesday and Thursday 8:30-11 pm EST (5:30-8 pm PST). Casual/alt raid: Weekend evenings (usually either Saturday or Sunday) Current Progression: 2/11 Heroic Antorus: The Burning Throne 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 3/10 Mythic Nighthold 5/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Recruitment Needs: 1-2 Ranged DPS. 1-2 Melee DPS (able to tank if needed, a bonus!) Any friendly, drama-free people looking for a long-term home. Contact us via Real ID with any questions/for more information: Gigi (GM) Gigi#1566 Tadakatsu (Recruiting Officer) PaulV91#1302 Augmek (Recruiting Officer) Augmek#1494 Happy gaming, all! =)Kezra2 Nov 29
Nov 28 Alliance PVP? Any alliance guilds where PVP is more than just an afterthought? A couple of friends and I are faction swapping to Alliance and all we do right now I s random BGs. Looking to do that, maybe a little rbg and arenas too.Eva0 Nov 28
Nov 26 Share your favorite CC/SoE RP memories! Hi everyone! I thought it might be fun to ask people to share their favorite RP memories/moments from their time here on CC/SoE. What are some things you've witnessed or been a part of that still stand out to you today? Sharing is caring!Kagura14 Nov 26
Nov 25 What's on your PvP music playlist? When Muse starting playing Knights of Cydonia at their BlizzCon concert, I had flashbacks to having that song on my playlist while I rampaged as an adorable 40 in WSG, or tried to help fend off Alliance 60's attacking the Crossroads (miss, miss, 10dmg, miss, I'm helping!) Got me to thinking, what kind of songs or genres make up your PvP playlist? Heavy metal, rap, pop, classic rock, maybe even jazz? Do you like to gank to the sounds of Mozart?Mingonashoba1 Nov 25
Nov 25 Your new Warchief Behold your next, and true Warchief of the Horde! https://imgur.com/a/8c1tw For the Horde! Long live Krom warchief of the horde!Kròm3 Nov 25
Nov 24 [A] 8-10pm PST Raid LFM! In preparation for Antorus, Shadow Wolves is looking for more folks to raid! We are a semi hardcore group, and expect our raiders to be punctual, polite and have a positive attitude. We generally provide food, flasks, vantus runes, gems and enchants but do ask that you come prepared just in case. In addition to raids, we do m10+ weekly, TW dungeons/raids, and other fun events! We welcome friendly casual players to join the guild too! Discord is available to all members and friends! Raid Times: 8-10pm PST (10pm-12am Central Time, and 11pm-1am East Coast) Tuesdays and Saturdays. Depending on progression we sometimes mix it up and make one night an alt night! Current Progression: 9/9 Heroic ToS Past Raids: 10/10H NH 3/3H ToV 7/7H EN We are currently full on tanks and healers, and are mainly looking for dps to round out our team. If interested, please in game whisper or mail Wayawoman-CenarionCircle or Wobblefoot-CenarionCircle and we will get back to you asap!Wayawoman8 Nov 24
Nov 21 Project 70 is coming! Horde side leaked BTW.Pheventy0 Nov 21
Nov 20 Like a Family I can't really speak much for SoE as before the merge I had never even given that server much though. On CC though it seems like even through personal disagreements if something ever happened to one of our own people pulled together. We may have gotten smaller over the years but that feeling has still stayed the same and it's part of why I'm happy to call this server home. Recently we lost another of our number, Steeda, and that coupled with the other losses this year sort of prompted this. It's not the best, and not really a form I am great with but wanted to share it. All heroes die eventually, Some before their time. Even when you feel their loss, Remember to celebrate their life. Remember the battles fought, On their chosen field. The lives they've saved, In all their storied days. All heroes die eventually, They've gone to clear the way. When it comes time to join, you'll be safe behind their shield.Novaclaw4 Nov 20
Nov 19 Open Letter to Gentyl My dearest and oldest friend. Once again the hateful awaking of bloodlust rises. Even the children of Cenarius take up arms. I have never forgotten meeting you in the jungle lands of the Eastern lands. Resplendent in your guild tabard. Know that seeing me on those fields of battle to come my old bear claws will not touch you or your followers. I honor our implicit pact to spread the light and vanquish evil together. Your Brother Bear StargazeStargaze3 Nov 19
Nov 17 The Duty of the Lorewalker Zhangren Puretide ran across Krasus' Landing to the teleportation pad leading to the Vindicaar on Argus, accompanied by Lazhna Trueflight - who had resurfaced after months spent in Pandaria following the incident in Suramar, being trained as a Wu Kao huntress of the Shado-Pan. When she had met him in Dalaran, her face was mostly hidden by the Shado-Pan headgear she wore, but he knew at once from the look in her eyes that something was wrong. So he and Lazhna had gone at once to the Vindicaar. He followed her down to the lower deck...and let out a gasp of horror. Master Zhenren Puretide lay on a cot on the floor, bloodied bandages wrapped around his ample waist and his face, the eye he had nearly lost in the siege of Orgrimmar now completely torn out. His breathing was weak. Kneeling next to him were the sin'dorei paladin Ord'taeril Ketiron and the ancient draenei priest Po'gaenus, their armor and robes spattered with blood and demon ichor. On seeing him, Po'gaenus stood. "I am sorry to call you here like this, Lorewalker. But you are all he has left, so I thought it best." "What happened?" "We found him in Mac'Aree, along with the corpse of our shaman ally, Kodrak Riverfire," Ord'taeril said grimly. "It was made to look like an attack by the voidscarred Broken, but Master Puretide had seen it. He mentioned a name...Taldir. The Forsaken witch who kidnapped me." He glanced pointedly at Lazhna, a hint of what had happened there. She had the sense to look uncomfortable. "The events of that night made it clear who pulls her strings. He has been seen up here, too - and with the amount of Void energy on this planet, Light only knows..." Zhangren looked from the elf to the prone figure of his dying father - and it was clear that he was indeed dying. "If you've been healing him, why does he still look so bad?" "We've done all the Light can grant us in this dark place," Po'gaenus said gently. "Healing the body is one thing. The spirit, on the other hand..." Zhangren knelt next to his father, channeling healing mists. The old Blackguard's single eye opened. "Zhangren...is that you?" "Yes, Father. Hold still now, I'll have you up in a moment." "No." Zhenren grasped his arm. "You cannot help me." "I can, and I will," the Lorewalker said stubbornly. "Zhangren." Even weak as he sounded, the old Shado-Pan remained stern. "You are a man of history, a teller of stories. But every story has an end. My tale is done, and it is up to you to preserve it...and to write its final chapter. And then...your story must go on." Zhenren looked to Po'gaenus and Ord'taeril, who watched the exchange in silence. "You told me, when you chose to work amongst the Horde in this war, about the need to tell both sides of the tale...the need for balance. When I am gone...balance will be needed more than ever. Walk among all people. See how their differences can be conquered to achieve a common goal, as we have here. And if, when the Legion is done, they give in to their baser instincts...govern your passions, and maintain the balance. Do you understand me?" Zhangren's eyes were closed with anguish, but his voice remained level. "Yes, Father." "Good. Remember, Zhangren, that as a Lorewalker, your first duty is to the truth. Never waver from it...and I will always be proud of you." He looked up. "Young Lazhna, a favor if you would." Lazhna knelt next to him. "Anything." With one of his handblades, lying on the floor at his side, Zhenren reached up behind him and cut the braided queue from the back of his head, and handed it to her. "Outside the monastery in Kun-Lai is the resting place of my wife and my eldest son. It had been my hope to join them there...but I think fate has another path for me. Take this there, so that I may at least partly be with them in their eternal sleep." She nodded grimly, her eyes sad. "I will see it done, Master." Zhangren looked confused; seeing this, his father said, "The healing has done what it can for my body, but...I am tired, my son. I cannot trek through the mountains in my condition, so my journey will be far shorter. But first, I will require a staff to mark my place, as many elders have done before me." Lazhna understood what Zhenren meant. So did Zhangren...and he bowed his head.Puretide2 Nov 17
Nov 10 Returning SoE Player LF old friends Hey everyone, My hayday of WoW was from mid-Wrath to late-Cata. I'm looking for some of my old guildmates from the now desolate guild, Zen. Reaching out to anyone who remembers raiding with Charlemagne aka Charly back when Penelopae was active. ThanksCharlamagne1 Nov 10
Nov 10 LF Achievement Guild/Buddies I am a long time WoW player looking for a guild that enjoys chasing after WoW achievements. Doesn't have to be an intense guild or anything, just one that does some runs and enjoys the game. I am mostly a morning/afternoon player (Central time). Also would love some buddies on the server who likes those achievements!Medialynn2 Nov 10
Nov 10 What happens to RP servers? Hey, I am looking for support and suggestions for the future of RP servers post-Blizzcon announcement of PVP/PVE server distinction removal. It also concerns server merging. I posted a thread in the General Forums https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759231738#post-1 I would appreciate any input you have! Thank you much.Xiolableu5 Nov 10
Nov 9 WTS Brawler's Harness + discont'd transmogs I've got a few of the old discontinued shirts (and some of the other slots too if you are interested) scattered across a couple of servers. These items are no longer available in-game, and they are pretty cool to have especially now that they are BoE and equipping them adds them to your "shirt" transmog slots (wearable by all classes). All these shirts no longer dropped starting in MoP, I think. The most popular one looks to be Brawler's Harness. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/6125 I saw one in the AH yesterday for 3 million and I'm told one sold for 1.5 million on WrA about 2 weeks ago. Before putting it up on the AH, I thought I'd give the forum community of RPers a chance to make the first offer. I also have some of the matching items like boots and pants but they are white items. Still, if you are a hardcore colelctor, let me know and I'll see what I've got. The items are on a few different servers. I'd prefer to be paid on WrA, but if needed we can work something out. Remember, it doesn't matter which server you buy it on because once you equip it the transmog skin goes account-wide. If you would like to make an offer or have a question, let me know here (or if you messaged me in-game, drop me a line here so I know to check my mail). I'm not looking to get crazy about it, but these are unique transmog skins that are no longer available, and can be worn by any class account wide and across factions. I have the following items: SISTERS OF ELUNE: Brawler's Harness http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/6125 (H) FARSTRIDERS: Brawler's Harness http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/6125 (H) WYRMREST ACCORD: Brawler's Harness http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/6125 (H) Rugged Trapper's Shirt http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/148 (A) Footpad's Shirt http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/49 (A)Pylsur0 Nov 9
Nov 7 Soul Reckoning I don't suppose there are any members from an old Cenarion Circle guild, Soul Reckoning, still floating around this neck of the woods?Drailog4 Nov 7
Nov 7 Wow, a lot has changed in 4 years on CC. Hello there. I haven't played the game in 4 years (just after MoP came out) and got an email from Blizzard begging me to play again for free for a week, so I decided to go ahead and check it out. Holy crap! Nobody I knew is on the server anymore, I heard numerous big guilds transferred off to other servers, and Cenarion Circle is small enough now to be grouped with another server for a spot on the forum list? Anyone have any info (drama) about what I missed in the past 4 years to lead to people apparently abandoning ship like they have? I personally hate that as a Fury Warrior I no longer am able to use quite a lot of moves I used to use regularly (Sunder, Cleave, Colossus Smash, Heroic Strike, etc) and even the fast that Sunder Armor doesn't even exist anymore. It's a bit weird for me trying to relearn how to play again after I'd played consistently for years prior. On the plus side, with Pandaland being basically empty, I'm having a great time doing quests alone without needing to wait on spawns. Anywho, my account time ends this Sunday night again and I am not sure if/when I may be around again, but it still makes me sad to no longer see familiar faces anymore on here whatsoever.Paranitis57 Nov 7
Nov 6 Re-Educating the Reaper Alieth Taldir knelt next to the bloody mess of the orc shaman on the void-stained grass; her wrathguard had shattered his lightning-charged hammer, and she would now cut out his heart, crystallizing it to contain its elemental power. One less ally for the elf-brat, she thought. The old fool who had corrupted her body (and given her power) had said they were off-limits, but he was lounging about back on Azeroth, regaining his strength after his resurrection. If he lacked the spine to come here and destroy Ketiron and his lackeys as well as the Legion filth, then she would display it for him. Fortunately, people died in battle on Argus all the time, especially the careless adventurers who wandered into Mac'Aree. This would look like an attack by the void-crazed Krokul from the nearby caves. No one would suspect a thing, and in the end, it made her feel good - and that was what really mattered here. Wiping the bloody sacrificial dagger off on the orc's shamanic robes, Alieth hooked it to her belt and stood. I thought I told you to leave them alone. She whirled, channeling shadow and fel energies in her hands to release a bolt of demonfire. But before she could complete the spell, a lash of void energies knocked her off her feet. She looked up with wide eyes, realizing that the old fool was not lounging about after all. Sekhesmet of Stratholme was resplendent in a robe of blue-gray trimmed with gold, his hooded crown shrouding his face with a ghostly veil, and screaming faces writhing within his metal-reinforced shoulders and belt buckle. He carried a writhing claw-like dagger in his hand and a book crafted of flesh, blinking eyes gazing at her from the cover, chained to his hip. Standing next to him, staring balefully, was his mount, Antinnis, showing its true form to be just as wretched as its rider's. You seem to have a problem with comprehending subtlety, Taldir. The Dark Father did not speak aloud; his voice echoed in her head. If she had been alive, she would have felt like vomiting. I told you to let them be, that it was not yet time. You ignored me, thinking me incapable of dealing with you...thinking me weak. As you can see, that is no longer a problem. "Oh, come off it, old man," Alieth growled as she got to her feet, her irritation getting the better of her fear. "I'm only doing what you refuse to, for whatever idiotic reason. Killing them all now means we won't have to worry about them later. Just because you won't deal with them --" ENOUGH! Alieth screamed and fell to her knees, putting her hands to her head at that single word. Stupid egotistical child...did you truly think yourself better than me? You make your hostility far too obvious, and you believe yourself more powerful, more important, than you really are. Just like Moradinel and his clique. You clearly make yourself into their enemy without the strength to back up your hostility...and thus you defeat yourself and your purpose. Sekhesmet's expression, though obscured by the ghostly veil, was clearly recognizable as one of disgust...and then the shadows began to writhe around him. Time for you to grow up, whelp. Raising his free hand, Sekhesmet summoned void tendrils from the blackened grasses, wrapping tightly around the warlock's body. She struggled, screaming curses. Waving that hand again, another tendril wrapped around her throat and mouth, turning her shrieks into muffled cries. Her eyes were wide as he approached with the dagger in his hand...but he simply smiled. Worry not, my dear. This is not your release; I still have uses for you. But seeing as you cannot be trusted to act on your own volition... He raised the blade to her ear, and a tendril began to form at its tip from the shadow-saturated air. Then you will have no choice but to act on MINE. The tendril slithered into Alieth's head...and the muffled screams raised in pitch.Alieth1 Nov 6
Nov 3 Blizzcon 2017 It's that time again! You can visit my guide on Reddit this year. https://www.reddit.com/r/blizzcon/comments/5x42uv/blizzcon_2017_guide/ Our meetup is on SATURDAY at 11-11:30. Location to be coming soon! Make sure to like the group on FB And sign up for the event: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2214081220/ - Group Then go to events and it's the CC/SoE Blizzcon group! So if you're going, let us know! Going to Blizzcon: Araceli/Reagan/Armaya/Sarayeda [I exist everywhere, horde & Alliance.] Wdeath [Desperate-H] Genevra and Hubby [Conclave-A, Modas il Toralar-H] Celarius [Fruit of Elune]" Nast [Horde] Mingoshanoba [Ishnu Por Ah] Lithliana [Doomguard]Araceli26 Nov 3
Nov 3 Studies and Observations ---------------------------- A dry wind picked up. Cold and oppressive. A layer of blackened dead earth of the isle called the Broken Shore shifted around the diminutive figure. He stood motionless. Clad in a simple black regalia; black robes with gray accents, matching gloves. Grayed belt and flat black boots. The wide brim of his black hat fluttered slightly in the wind, but otherwise remained firmly affixed to his head. The tail ends of a long wildly unkempt mane danced over his collar, brushing the black and gray epaulettes at his shoulders. He quietly observed, and in the same moment was quietly observed. A force lingered in the distance. Unseen. Unknown. The stale air of the Broken Valley moved, giving way to the onrush of new air. Pushed as though a large earthen lung tried to expel the fel stench of death and brimstone. Only to inhale more of the same. The ground at his feet, and all throughout the valley, was black. Charred and dead but not by any natural fire. The diminutive figure's foot pushed a small stone aside, churning over the surface. It was faint, but the signs were clear enough if one knew how to look. From an early age Cailean had been an exceptional student. Blessed, some have said. Gifted, said others. His was an extremely inquisitive nature with a high aptitude for research and study. A nearly preternatural memory recall was of particular use. The near eidetic memory of his youth helped propel the gnome to a high level of excellence among his medical peers, though Doctor Mahlr'D suffered greatly from a disquieted curiosity. As a result Cailean's interests swiftly stretched well beyond his professional field, earning him the onerous title of "eccentric". Cail began to fancy himself a scholar of the esoteric. A seeker of the strange and unusual, if you will. The stranger and lesser known the topic the more interest it engendered. More so if the trivia dealt with the mundane. Where most would see only black dead earth, Cail saw intent. The quarry he sought had moved through these parts. Any competent tracker would see as much. His teacher had been thorough in her lessons detailing nuances. Footfall and stride indicated he was in a hurry. The slight toe drags displayed panic, glancing over his shoulder ever few steps. Good. It was nervous. The old gnome brought a hand to his face and gently smoothed down the long disheveled beard of gray whiskers. Cailean wiggled his fingers in the air before him. They formed a distinct spell pattern that, when charged with void energies, revealed the lingering remnants of other clues otherwise unseen by the naked eye. Thumb and forefinger pressed down the long thick mustache with a steady stroke for each carefully considered detail. His eyes narrowed as each piece of the puzzle before him fell swiftly into it’s place. He wasn't alone. A bushy brow arched with a notion. He was being watched. In truth Cailean's apparent gifts were no different from those of any other gnome. Time. Patience. Focus. These were no gifts. No blessing. They were mere tools of a motivated sober mind. He never saw himself as particularly special, so there was little ego to contend against. It was a simple matter of application. He believed because he knew. He knew because he saw. He saw because he was there and had applied his efforts. Sharpened his mind. Shed the prerequisite blood, sweat, and tears. All he had, all he was, he had earned. Albeit, in his venerable station of life, Cailean’s mind worked slower. Memory recall was less than ideal, even at times quite scattered. Akin to a flock of birds. Still, certain things came easier for him than did others. Cailean supposed that this is where raw natural talent, hammered and honed over the expanse of his age, provided him the edge in his times of need. Such a time as this. The air crackled, hissed, then popped as a small fel portal opened a short distance across the valley. Little figures, smaller than the gnome, bounced and tumbled out. They laughed and squealed among themselves, almost as one voice. "Ooo! Kill it!" | "Heeere! Come get it!" | "Take the eyes!" | "Singe the beard!" A slightly larger figure, hunched with a broad gnarl toothed grin appeared from the portal. It leveled a long crooked finger at the gnome and screamed. "Bring me it's shiny trinkets! Bring me it's head!"Caileanmor10 Nov 3
Oct 30 LFM Mythic ready <Maximum Effort> 2/9 Mythic 7/9 Mythic leads is recruiting for it's core raid team 920+to prepare for MYTHIC TOS, and Antorus! LF Boomie,Mage, DH, Rouge and heals, but all mythic ready toons will be considered! Raids are Tue-Wed-Thurs 9-11pm CST. Team is made of server transfers who have seen mythic content who server xfered and current 9/9H folks with the intent to push for realm firsts! add B Tag oicu812#1947Expgainedii5 Oct 30
Oct 27 SELLING Hope Ender, Staff of The Exodar + I have a pleathora of unique transmog and gear from Doomwalker and Doom Lord Kazzak that I would like to sell for CHEAP. Currently trying to make gold fast so cleaning out my collection. Ranging from unique transmog to rings and neck peices. My collection grows larger every few days so I have new items often. Current Transmog For Sale: -Hope Ender -Staff of the Exodar -Ripfiend Shoulderplates -Terrorweave Tunic -Ancient Soellcloak of the Highborn -Topaz-studded Battlegrips I also have a large collection of rings and necklaces from these bosses as well. If interested, please send Vex-Canarion Circle an in-game mail with questions, offers, etc. Also dont forget to check the AH! If any duplicates in AH, I undercut heavily so your sure to grab a steal.Vex1 Oct 27
Oct 26 Looking for All Roles! Greetings! One of Sister of Elune's long time raiding guilds, Council of Dragons, is looking for all roles to help fill our current open runs with forward thinking into the next tier's runs. Open runs occur on Wednesday evenings at 5pm server time. Progression runs are on hold until roles are filled. Do not hesitate to answer this ad if you are not raid ready, as we are looking for a variety of players and will help you get ready when needed. Our guild's mantra is that you are welcome if you are mature, friendly, and polite. We use Discord as our voice device. Please in game mail or whisper Arianah-SistersofElune, Volan-SistersofElune, Bluebaloo-SistersofElune, or Emelaine-SistersofElune to discuss your interest. Thank you and be well.Arianah0 Oct 26
Oct 26 Roleplayer's Network - Blizzard Group Want to connect with your fellow roleplayer's with the new Blizzard groups feature? Check out your server's Roleplayer's Network! https://blizzard.com/invite/gwR7ZCzlY Want to connect with the global Roleplayer's Network instead or as well? https://blizzard.com/invite/J9O7xh0AXBurrewargue0 Oct 26
Oct 25 Looking For Small Guild [H] Looking For A Small Guild To Play The Game With, Dungeons, Mythic Dungeons And World Quest An Or World Farming. PS: [Do Not Have To Be A Raiding Guild, Not Interested In Raiding Anyways To Much Of A Hassle]Ichigo0 Oct 25
Oct 24 10/24 Hallows End Party in Booty Bay! Open RP event! The Feathers of Iron will be hosting a Hallows End Party at the Salty Sailor in Booty Bay at 6:30pm server on Tuesday 10/24 during their weekly bar night event. Come in costume and enter the costume contest for prizes! Games, food, drink, candy, and good cheer will be had as we celebrate with wickedly spooky fun. :)Denahi0 Oct 24
Oct 21 Earn 100G per Heavy Junkbox! Looking for gold? Do you like gold? Sell me Heavy Junkboxes, then my gold will become your gold. I will pay 100 gold per Heavy Junkbox. Please COD! http://www.wowhead.com/item=16885/heavy-junkboxAmaelalin4 Oct 21
Oct 21 [RP H/A] Armistice Day Ball! 10/21 Armistice Day Ball The Anytime, Anywhere Messenger Service (“AAMS”) is pleased to announce that will we continue our tradition of hosting our annual Armistice Day Ball. As we press the attack against the Legion, we want to honor those before us who also came together to form a unified front and defend our homes and families, particularly those who sacrificed their lives to save all of Azeroth. Both Horde and Alliance are invited to share a night of dancing, drinking, and listening to someone in white and gold make a speech. We will be hosting the event this year on Saturday, October 21st, at 7pm server in lieu of our usual Horde Lounge Night. Formal dress is expected. Our selected location will be announced closer to the event date and transportation assistance provided to those who require it. Please address questions to your local AAMS representative. --- OOC: Even with the events of Legion, we’re still hosting our ball! Final location, as usual, has yet to be finalized. :) Formal dress does allow for military uniforms and weapons, but we ask that everyone please refrain from any PvP or non-verbal fighting, plot driven or not, without speaking to an AAMS representative beforehand for OOC permission. You can direct questions to Derscha, though I’m more often found now Hordeside on Kezrin. I’m also reachable via the server Discord as Musicita.Derscha6 Oct 21
Oct 19 Selling Game Tokens & Battle Pets I have 200k+ gold and I am interested in swapping a bit over to this server. I will sell you a game token with a 10% discount, and I can also hook you up with battle pets cheaper than you can get on your auction houses here. Please add me on battle net if you are interested Shamonna#11771Afkautoattak0 Oct 19
Oct 19 Dark Favor [H] Looking for Raiders! <Dark Favor> on Sisters of Elune [H] is now recruiting. Raid Time & Days (EST): 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM on Mon/Tues/Wed We do not require any kind of mandatory alts for split runs and we do not extend past raid time. We use personal loot, and if you get a BOE it's do what you want. Currently recruiting the following to round out our roster in preparation for ANTORUS: 3 DPS 1 Healer that can dps if necessary. WHO WE ARE: A Horde guild that has been actively raiding on Sisters of Elune since the server opened in 2007. We're a casual guild that completes Heroic content. While the end goal is to gain Ahead of the Curve for every raid tier, this is still a game and we want to have fun while doing it! We have fun in other games together, discord is fairly active, and we mainly just want to raid while having fun. WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: -Positive attitude -Consistency in attendance, mechanics, and dps. -Dedication At least 80% raid attendance. We know unexpected IRL issues occur and that is okay but at least notify an officer. We'll provide the food and flasks, you provide your best attitude and knowledge. If you ever have questions, do not hesitate to ask. We are more than willing to help with what we can. If interested, contact: Dolomite#1190 Piotyr#1709 Hael#11260Doromite0 Oct 19
Oct 17 The Stormwind Watch Wants You! CITIZENS OF STORMWIND Are you interested in a career defending your kingdom and its people? Do you want to preserve their peace and prosperity by upholding order, justice, and the rule of law? If so, look to the Stormwind Watch! The Watch has been directed to offer substantial benefits to attract skilled and able-bodied men and women of good character to fill its ranks. Individuals to fill the following roles are greatly needed: Town and road guards Intelligence-gathers Mounted police Arms and armorsmiths Architects and workmen Stormwind Home for the Mentally Interesting caretakers Other positions also available! To apply, please contact Lt. Commander Orwyn or Sergeant Miller ((Calent)). Protect your friends, family, and your kingdom, with a rewarding career in the Stormwind Watch! The Stormwind Watch does not discriminate in hiring based upon sex, religion or race. Apply immediately!Orwyn4 Oct 17
Oct 14 Top Notch Raiders looking for more Welcome Friends, Top Notch Raiders is looking for more! We are a Casual raiding guild who have currently cleared all normal Nighthold and have cleared 4/10 heroic. We are looking for raiders of all shapes and sizes with any level of experience as we would like to bolster our numbers before the release of Tomb of Sargeras, as we normally run a smaller raid a player who is versatile in their ability to play more than one role would . If you do not raid still feel free to inquire about joining the guild as we do more group activities such as Mythic plus dungeons, transmog farming older raids, and just good old conversation. Feel free to contact anyone in the guild for an invite or just reply here! For those interested in raiding we raid on Fridays and Sundays 1600 to 1900 server.Arador4 Oct 14
Oct 14 Returning Player Seeking Guild +RP Hey yall, long time player returning from a year plus break (zero play time in Legion save for unlocking some Artifacts). I am trying to get back into WoW, but all my 100's seem.../meh. I love Hunters and want to RP some Worgen stuff...any guilds out there Worgen Friendly and or looking for new members? ThanksGunnärr2 Oct 14
Oct 14 D20 System RP Event. All are welcome! Greetings. This is for the roleplayers of the realm. I'm really hoping to find players interested in roleplay scenarios that leave some outcomes to chance. Anyone interested in a "D&D-esque" styled event(s) please reach me in game through mailbox or whisper. Would love to have participants. Please keep in mind this setup is complete but the testing has yet to commence. The first few run throughs might be a bit bumpy. Please have patience and bring your smiles! Hawkston.Hawkston1 Oct 14
Oct 7 <Warhawks> [A] has opened its doors! Greetings Cenarion Circle & Sisters of Elune, You might recognize my name from my earlier post: "Take RP to a whole new Level!" https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759165795 I'm still doing this grand adventure however on top of the pie I've created a Guild with some friends I've had gathered over the years. We are four strong and we are themed to being a privately funded militia to support the battleground war front (BGs) exploiting the Horde and protecting the Alliance. We have incorporated a D20 interaction system into some of our RP nights. Please inquire if you are curious to see the system! Anyways ladies and gentlemen just wanted to get our name out. New to the server and we plan on making a mark! Hope to hear from some of you. Happy gaming!Hawkston0 Oct 7
Oct 5 LoB recruiting and/or Looking for joint runs Long time CC guild, and we just don't have the numbers we once did. Our raid nights are Wednesday/Friday 7p-9p server. We are looking to add 5-7 dps to our ranks and/or start running heroics jointly with another guild, intentions being eventually pushing mythic content. With pugs we are currently full clear Heroic ToS. Unfortunately most of us work for a living, looking at you Hongis, and our raid nights/times aren't flexible. Please respond or hit me up in game if you are interested in getting something going. Shame to CC so dead these days, we don't want to server transfer :(Abscynth0 Oct 5
Oct 3 Walking with the Elements 3.5 Walking with the Elements will resume for its fall season of lessons about Shamanism and the Elements starting next week! The first lesson of the season will take place on the hellipad off the southern coast of Azshara. Nearest FP is the Southern Rocketway Terminus, Azshara. Friday, 8 September, at 6pm Server. As always, previous lessons are available at wwtecc.tumblr.com. Audio versions of lessons are at soundcloud.com/wwtecc.Thaettir2 Oct 3
Oct 1 Transfering Realms Question Hello everyone, I'm currently on Cenarion Circle and I'm thinking of transferring to Sisters of Elune for no other reason than I like the name. :D My question is, I know that when you change realms, you lose your guild, but since the two realms are connected, can I keep my guild or will I have to dissolve it first? I'm the guildmaster and only member - for now. Thanks.Shalorel1 Oct 1
Sep 30 Looking for Guild! [H] So I've been on SoE since about 2008 or 2009. A lot has changed since then, I've met great people on the server and made new friends in the real world. Since then I've moved back and forth to SoE. I always come back because I missed the small guild friendship that you get here on this server. I've done alot on those real elitest servers and I'm tired of it, I came started playing a character on SoE and everytime I play on this server I remember why I like this server, the small community where everyone knows everyone and people help each other out. I want to come back and join a guild that is always in vent (or discord because apparently thats the new thing nowadays) and just enjoying content and not pushing for rating or pushing the new Mythic content. In the past few weeks with all this new stuff coming out I'm realizing there never really is a shortage of things to do, whether is mount hunting or running old Legacy raids to BGs or running heroics, there is always something to do. Anyway I mainly play a Holy paladin since what feels like forever! Right now I've been enjoying my Protection Warrior and my Disc/Holy Priest on the side. I'm looking for a medium sized active guild that always is planning things and does some PvE content. (nothing crazy) Sorry for the rant, I've been waiting to post this for about a week now and I haven't really figured out how to put everything into words, I'm not much for posting on the forums. Anyways thats my rant I'll put my battle tag down below and I'll be watching for any responces. Cheers! Slamuel#1898Sanidor2 Sep 30