Cenarion Circle and Sisters of Elune

Jan 14 CCSoE RP Guild Directory & Discord Server Since Gen's original thread never got stickied, and has now been locked by BlizzCS, I'm going to try and recreate it, updated with the guilds from her original post. Some of this list might be out of date, so please let me know what needs to be changed. Please submit your guilds in the following fashion and I will do my best to update them: Faction: Name: Contact: Website: Guild Chat: IC or OOC / Channels for the guild. Brief Summary of Guild: Please try to keep your summary brief as the posts only allow 5000 characters! A directory of guilds can also be found at our community website and forum: http://www.ccsoe.org Thanks to Loshing of <The Broken House>, we also have a server Discord! https://discord.gg/CS3mUunMingonashoba3 Jan 14
Jan 14 CCSoE Regular Roleplay Events Since Gen's original thread never got stickied, and has now been locked by BlizzCS, I'm going to try and recreate it, updated with the events that I know about. Some of this list might be out of date (especially the Alliance stuff), so please let me know what needs to be changed. If you have a new event please feel free to add it and I will do my best to keep this updated with all known RP events on both sides of the faction fence. Please use the following format when submitting your events: Faction: Event Name: Host: Location: Day of Week: Time: Frequency: (weekly/bi-weekly/monthly) Description of Event: All times are server time. This thread will be updated in the coming days with the known recurring events. A directory of recurring and special roleplay events can also be found at our community website and forum: http://www.ccsoe.orgMingonashoba3 Jan 14
Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
4h [H]<Order of Neltharion> Tues 6PM/ Sun 5PM ST The <Order of Neltharion> guild is a casual progression guild on Cenarion Circle. We are currently at 8/8 N Uldir and 3/8 H Uldir and moving smoothly! Interested? Learn more about us and feel free to connect with my directly to talk more. Who We Are We are a casual guild - meaning that we don't consider ourselves to be above anyone else, but we do enjoy challenging each other to continue to grow and have fun in WoW. We work with everyone to gear them up as much as we can and to help them improve their skillsets. At this stage in the exp, this involves helping newly geared members run through mythics and prepare the stronger players for M+. We take your time seriously and understand that you do have other priorities and SHOULD have other priorities! What We Do Most of us are strong lovers of achievements and we go out of our way to accomplish them - both in older content and current content. If you are an achievement lover, this is the guild for you! Note: We also love the Achievements Discord, so please check that one out if you haven't already. We spend a lot of time in PVE content. As smaller groups, we are already pushing towards M+ keystones and ensuring we can help gear our new recruits and build out the best raid team as possible. We are very casual PVP chasers. If you are looking for a dynamic guild that can also push you through Rated PVP, then this is NOT the guild for you. We encourage everyone to be friendly to their guild mates and to the players you interact with. If you are in a PUG Mythic, we expect you to be kind to your fellow players and to avoid talking about bad them behind their backs. Be civil. It's just a game! Raiding Schedule and Requirements We regularly raid on Tuesdays at 6PM Server Time (Pacific Standard Time) and Sundays at 5PM Server Time. We will wait AT MOST for 5 minutes after the hour before filling your position, as to respect everyone's time. Anyone with a gear score over 335 is welcome to join the raids - we focus priority on regular members who are consistently raiding with us. As a new recruit, we will be evaluating your cohesiveness as a team member in Mythic/M+ runs as well. We do use Discord for coordination and explanations, but you are not required to have a mic! Please be okay with sticking a single earbud in while we raid and push for difficult achievements, or content that requires strong coordination. IMMEDIATE SPOTS TO FILL Healers Off-tank Any DPS are welcome are we push for a 20-man setup All players are welcome to join the guild and we will still work with you to build up your character and to really enjoy the game! Please understand that our priority focus will be helping gear those recruits that fill the immediate spots. Contact Info Interested in joining or want to know more? Feel free to reach out to me directly and let's have a conversation! Below is some different ways to catch me, if I am not online already. Battletag: Failcookie#1582 Discord: https://discord.gg/NG29hEn Message @Goldaim and I'll respond to whenever I receive the notification!Goldaim8 4h
14h LFM M+ and Raiders! <Shadow Wolves> is a casual guild on Cenarion Circle. We are a friendly, close group of friends who are looking for more folks to run mythic +, raid and just hang out with! Our raid team runs Tues and Saturday nights (8pm-10pm Pacific time) and are looking for a few more good dps. Our current wish list includes a demon hunter, rogue, shaman and warlock, but we will accept other dps classes too! Someone with a tank offspec would be awesome, especially for m+. We always welcome non-raiders as well! Please message Misschris, Reshyk or Embermane in game for details! You can also find me on discord, Waya#4749Misschris1 14h
1d New Player Mentoring Program I started WoW back in Vanilla. My first ever toon was a Tauren Shaman. I loved every bit of playing him. It wasn't until I got to level 20 that I realized I was doing everything wrong. A level 40 player came up to me after a fight and asked me why I didn't pull out my totems. I had no idea what he was talking about. Turns out that in my wanderlust over this game, I hadn't done my class quests and never got my totems. I just went off and started to kill random mobs instead. I felt like a fool. Nowadays, quests are a lot easier. We get told to go here, kill that, return to me when your finished. And well for us veterans of expansions past; we find our travels easy. But for new players, just waking up their level ones into this new world, They can easily find the amount of things to do to much to process all at once, Or even sometimes downright confusing. This week I am having my Guild members of the Laughing Moon Tribe start an outreach program. We would like level 1 players who have never picked up this game before to comment below. You need help in a dungeon? Killing a certain enemy for a quest? We will be there to help. My guild members have offered to take their time to spend a day, or even a few hours, to help another player. We are not the best players, we don't have the best gear, and we don't know everything. But we still do good for ourselves and I promise that what we don't know, we will find out. So we ask all new players on Cenarion Circle / Sisters of Elune to comment below, Or find me in game via my BattleNet ID (Nuada#11624). Don't be afraid to ask for help. And this goes for Alliance players as well. Despite The Laughing Moon Tribe Guild being a Horde based guild at the start, Id like to announce that with this mentoring programs implementation, We will be starting an Alliance based sister guild onto the server later on today. If anyone from other guilds would like to participate, we ask that you comment below or contact me through my Battlenet ID given above. We are not limiting this to just our guild. Lets make this game a little friendlier each day for everyone.Schar0 1d
2d Is Still Waters for you? Greetings, I have been looking for a guild, but not having much luck. Thinking about starting a guild for folks who might be a bit shy (like myself) but want to learn without experiencing the wrath of someone who has done the run 100 times. So if you want to try some dungeons/raids whatever we decide we want to do and be in a judgement free zone , whisper me in game. Or leave a reply here and I'll get in touch with you. Thanks! ValrossiValrossi0 2d
3d [H] <Salvation> (6/8H) T/TH 6-9pm PST [H] Salvation (est.2007) is a progression raiding guild on US-Cenarion Circle. Objective Salvation is actively recruiting players for BfA and the first raid Uldir. We are also accepting players that engage in social aspects of the WoW community such as leveling, PvP, questing, dungeon finding, roleplaying and other challenging activites. We provide monthly guild events. For example, the Tournament of Tiny Champions. It’s a pet battle tournament where guildies compete with each other using 3-6 of their mightiest level 25 tiny champions. We are expanding this extremely fun side of Salvation so that everyone can join in on some prizes or claim bragging rights! Raiding and Mythic + Schedule Our schedule is as follows. We push content two times a week for 3 hours at a time starting at 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Our Mythic + runs will occur on Wednesdays and Mondays starting at 6:00pm PST. Our Raiding Requirements for BfA You must be able to raid both nights. Be on time for raid. Come prepared with the knowledge of the BfA raid bosses and mechanics. Have Discord installed and a working microphone to communicate.(Note: Some of these requirements will change as time goes on) Recruiting for Uldir Tanks- No demand at this time but welcome! Melee- Rogues x1-2, F/U Death Knight x1-2 Ranged- Hunter x2, Warlocks x2 Healers- Mistweaver Monk/Windwalker Monk x1 (flexibility a plus.) ***Tanks and healers need to be comfortable switching specs on a per fight basis and raid composition ***Exceptional applicants can feel free to sign up even if we aren't recruiting your class/spec. Outstanding applications will always be considered. Want to reach one of the officers in game? Questions or concerns? Hit up Rilas, or Monkstâ using the following below. Battletags: Rilas-MikeFre#1331 Monkstâ- Zanngetsu#1255 Salvation Discord Server: www.discord.gg/kJdZfjn @Architect Role - Rilas @Cardinal Role- MonkstâMetâmorphic16 3d
5d [RP] The Blue Recluse Staff ((Disclaimer: The goal of our staff RP is meant to augment, not exclude or inhibit. Many may choose to RP according to the (hopefully) flexible guidelines below developed by frequent patrons at the bar and previously RP'd IC owners and augmenters on the server, but we understand ultimately the Recluse is merely a visual placeholder for RP. Please coordinate with others OOCly if you are using the Recluse as the latter so we may interact with you (or leave you be) accordingly.)) Posted Rules**: ***All Stormwind City laws always apply in conjuction with the further stipulations listed below*** 1. No drawn weapons. 2. No harming others or invading others' privacy. 3. All pets, companions and summoned creatures of large* size must remain on the patio. Smaller companions must remain in their handler's control and abide by all tavern rules. 4. If you damage or irreversibly alter it, you pay for it. 5. If you're drinking to forget, pay in advance. *Has a hard time fitting through the door. **Recluse Staff on duty ((PCs)) reserve the right to grant exceptions to tavern-only rules on a case by case basis (except #2). All Stormwind City laws are always in effect. Rule offenders may be subject to a fine, community service, or temporary ban from the establishment ((as agreed upon OOCly and determined by the rule breaker. No actual gold need be exchanged; please RP responsibly.)) Hours: Minimum Manning (NPCs) - 24/7! ((I think they have clones of themselves. Or are robots. Seriously, these guys work too hard.)) Staff Hours (PCs) - ((whenever we're on, feel like it, and announce ourselves in allianceooc/discord, but typically late in the evening server time, except for Tuesday nights, when we've moved to the Salty Sailor in Booty Bay ISO Feathers of Iron Tavern Night)) Player Character (PC) vs NPC manning: PC tavern staff may be interacted with just as much as NPCs, as the NPCs are always still there ICly. PC tavern staff and volunteers may come in different roles: Bartender - They offer a variation of drinks not offered in-game, including cocktails, spiked drinks, and yes! Perhaps even special elixirs. As PCs can move, they also allow you to wave over a bartender to place an order and they will bring your order to you. If you are going to be outside on the patio, let the bartender inside know and they will occasionally come out to check on you. Owner/Manager - A particular staff member giving you trouble? Wish to apply for a specific role? Or merely have a suggestion or comment you wish to take to a manager, these PCs enable that interaction, and give the PC staff some actual IC top cover. Cook - Place special meal orders not available in-game for that extra RP flavor! Bouncer - They don't own the place, or keep it under an iron thumb, but ICly we'd like to keep the peace and frivolity of the environment. Call a bouncer over if your characters need some extra defending against another character disrupting the peace. Event Host - This position is actually open to anyone who wishes to host an event at the Recluse. As a courtesy, we ask you notify any staff present if you wish to host an event that requires deviation from tavern rules ((but of course if we're not there, we can't do much about it, can we?)). Otherwise, feel free to walk in and hold your event as you please. If you are hosting, we'd love to know how we can help :) Entertainer - They bring a little extra fun to the atmosphere without being too invasive. Perhaps they are performing an act, or simply providing ambient music or sound effects upon request. Trader - Merchants are welcome, and we encourage others to do as much in-game, in-character commerce as possible! For example, while Lana or Lyere are on duty, alchemy supplies and leathers will be available to order from them ((for actual in-game items, we may ask for real in-game currency however, as those take actual materials and time to farm)) Janitor - Adventurers are messy, and sometimes it takes a professional to clear things up. If the janitor cannot clear it up, see rule #4. Again, NPCs are still there and are totally acknowledged in their normal capacity. Staff Members List ((Will be edited as I keep track)): Lyere House, Lana Dalton, Tawny the Teenage Chef, Raven NoirCerulana1 5d
5d SoE/CC Discord Server So I been working on a Discord server specific for SoE/CC. To those who don't know. Discord is a multi-platform chat/voice chat client that is in the same vein such as Ventrillo and Teamspeak. Unlike the other two, Discord has several benefits such as web browser support (No need for a download to even try it!) and Mobile phone support. And it's free. The discord server I am working on is a work in progress and very much open to suggestions such as channels etc. For the most part, the server is ready go. Though I am still looking for some good, honest Mods to help out. You can message me here or in Discord for more details. Also, note that this is for everyone, RPers, PvPers, Raiders, etc. So if you guys do need a room for X reason, let me know. Discord server link below. https://discord.gg/CS3mUunLoshing14 5d
6d <HVT> (2/8 M) recruiting raiders for mythic! It's that time! A new expansion is upon us! Hooray! High Value Targets (2/8 Mythic Uldir) is seeking to fill key positions on our progression raid team in Battle for Azeroth! Many of our members have been raiding together for years, and have consistently been competitive on our server. Our guild chat and Discord are extremely chatty (and sometimes a little weird). On non-raiding evenings, you can usually find us grouping for mythic keystone dungeons, PvP, questing, and achievement/mount/transmog runs, or just chilling together in Discord. Not able to commit to our raiding schedule? Casual/social members are always welcome to join. =) Raid hours are: Progression: Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 - 11 pm EST (5:30 - 8 pm PST). Heroic Uldir clear: Tuesdays @ 8:30 pm EST. (optional) Mythic + Keystones: Nightly! Current progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir 8/8 Heroic Uldir 8/8 Normal Uldir Past Progression: 5/11 Mythic Antorus (#1 on server) 11/11 Heroic Tomb of Sargaras 4/10 Mythic Nighthold (+ server first M Gul'dan) 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor (+ server first M Helya) 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Recruitment Needs: *2-3 skilled DPS* *Tank with good dps off-spec!* DPS with a GOOD tanking/healing off-spec. Particularly interested in: Wind Walker Monk, Shadow Priest, Enhancement Shaman, Havoc Demon Hunter, Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Mage (any spec). -We are currently FULL on hunters, mistweaver monks, resto shamans- Any friendly, drama-free people looking for a long-term home. Casual players looking for an active guild are always welcome! Contact us via Real ID with any questions/for more information: Gigi (GM) Gigi#1566 Baeblade (Recruiting Officer) Borkasaurus#1875 Happy gaming, all! =)Gigi14 6d
6d Name Dump- CC/SoE Howdy. I have a problem. Two accounts full of unloved alts, old characters/names kept for sentimental value, and names for characters I'll totally get around to making one day. I have an empty 3rd account on my bnet where I intend to completely start over with one main for each faction on my 3 main servers. With my main account now lapsed and this one nearly out of time, I'm deleting things and cleaning house to prepare. I thought I'd share my recently freed names with y'all. Not too many, but I'm fond of them. These are first come, first serve. Names that are up for grabs now: SoE- Isadora Isobel CC- Cocoafluff Dorothea Potroast Applesauce CatrisLennare0 6d
Oct 14 TERMINA Guild Recruitment New guild on the server looking to recruit friendly, fun, good players. Things we are looking for... People Comfortable doing Mythic + Keys Normal, Heroic and Mythic raiding We have IRL friends and in game friends in the guild who have know each other for a while. We are a knowledgeable group of players who are easy going and are looking for more people like us. We want to progress and need your help doing so. DM me in game at H3CKY34H#1530 or GT: HeckyeahHeckyeah0 Oct 14
Oct 14 [A] RP <The Scarlet Crusade> is recruiting! If you're anything like us, you've longed for years to see the words "You are exalted with the Scarlet Crusade" appear on your screen. Well, now you can - and we'd love to have you with us! At the start of BfA, six of us migrated to this Realm to do two things: 1.) Roleplay as 'authentic' Scarlet Crusaders, a small surviving band dedicated to preserving and re-growing their Order both by finding other surviving Scarlet-faithful and by recruiting new blood into the ranks. 2.) To take part, interact and be a respectful and pleasant part of the smaller but wonderful Cenarion Circle/Sisters of Elune Rping community. Now that we've had a bit of time to get our feet set, our characters molded, and our RP underway, we're ready to recruit! We're a guild of adult-aged (averaging somewhere in the 30s) players who understand life, jobs, kids and the rest come first, and look to share this hobby and theme together. With a RPing event every Friday and an emphasis on playing the game together, we hope to find more players interested in the same, with a huge focus on courtesy to both those inside and outside of the Guild. For more information or to apply, please visit: TheSC.shivtr.com Our full list of requirements, a detailed description of our theme and concepts, and a great example of our RP in the form of Event Records can all be found there. Feel free to contact any of our members for additional questions!Samson9 Oct 14
Oct 13 [RP] Armistice Ball Nov. 17th! Across Azeroth, first in neutral cities and territories, flyers begin to appear on bulletin boards Announcing the Annual Armistice Day Ball The Anytime, Anywhere Messenger Service is pleased to announce we will be holding this year’s Armistice Day Ball at the Shrine of Fellowship in Jade Forest. Please join us in once again honoring a day of peace as we commemorate the Battle of Mt. Hyjal. All of our clientele are invited to attend. Formal dress is recommended, and as always, we request that all attendees leave their disputes at home. Armistice Day Ball When: November 17 Time: 7pm to 9pm Where: Shrine of Fellowship, Jade Forest ------- OOC Info: We are once again hosting our server wide ball! Even with the hostilities… One major difference this year is that we are encouraging attendees to try out an addon: Cross-RP (https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/cross-rp) The AAMS has been using it to great success when our different branches get together to RP. Simply put, it allows both factions to communicate using the regular /say and /em commands. It's already been used in other large RP events on other servers. The addon does require belonging to a Cross-RP enabled Battlenet community, and we’ve set one up here for everyone to use: https://blizzard.com/invite/M4Ye7lkuOYZ Feel free to use that community for Cross-RP purposes and poke me if the link goes bad :)Derscha0 Oct 13
Oct 13 Soul Reckoning I don't suppose there are any members from an old Cenarion Circle guild, Soul Reckoning, still floating around this neck of the woods?Drailog12 Oct 13
Oct 4 [A] Maximum Effort (2/8M) M-W 7pm =Maximum Effort= 1/8M is currently looking for some sweet DPS to add to our raid roster. We could use almost any DPS spec + Disc Priest. We raid Monday through Wednesday, from 7-9pm server time. If you are interested in joining, or know someone who is, just send a whisper to Alidoran.Ursarin0 Oct 4
Oct 3 Fruit of Elune recruitment! Fruit of Elune is recruiting RANGED dps & maybe a Healer to fill out our roster as we progress into Uldir! We're looking for players who have a positive mental attitude, can accept constructive criticism & are team players. We offer guild repairs, feasts and witty banter. Raids are Tue/Thu. 6pm to 8:30pm PST. Contact Inic for more info!Inic3 Oct 3
Oct 3 After Dark is Recruiting! After Dark is recruiting a healing team, as well as DPS capable of switch healing/tanking. After Dark is a longstanding guild on CC. Our core roster has been together for many years, and we have a very stable and mature team - so much so that we have not really needed to actively focus on recruiting for several expansions. Unfortunately our main heals have had to step back from the game for the time being, and it's time to build out the roster anyway. Our guild culture - we're very much like a (sometimes dysfunctional) family, very low on drama. With that said, performance is also key, so we are looking for folks who do know their stuff and can collaborate with other skilled and knowledgeable folks on our team. We also have plenty of M+ groups, Island folks, achievement hunters, and other activities happening on a nightly basis. Raids are Mondays and Tuesdays at 7:30 PM server. If you're a mature player, a decent human being who wants to raid in an atmosphere where everyone really does get along, message me or anyone in AD, and they'll get you to the right place. You can also email us at weplayafterdark@gmail.com if you prefer.Taus0 Oct 3
Oct 2 [A] Azshara Insurrection Hello folks! Are you tired of running with randos? LFG treating you bad? Hey, we get it. That's why we started this guild. Come hang out with us. No pressure, just somewhere to be that will run with you when we can and support what you need to do. Once we get enough of a presence, we'll make our direction a little more bold. As it stands, I have been around since a couple of months in to vanilla, so I have some background on how things go, or could go. Haven't tried to work a guild since BC, but excited to give it another go. Come hang with us! We're really excited to get things moving. If you're interested, message Svetloh, Gerth, Aodhan, or Tanoxide. If we aren't on, we will get you in when we are.Svetloh0 Oct 2
Oct 2 Horde RP? Hi! I used to play on SoE a years and years ago. I'm now trying to decide on a smaller rp server for my horde characters. Is there a Horde scene tucked away here now that it's been merged with CC? It wouldn't have to be big. Is the Guild Directory still up to date? If not, what are some Horde guild that are active? Hope this isn't asking too much. Thanks for any help!Lennare2 Oct 2
Oct 2 Blizzcon 2018 Server Meetup Sorry, I'm a bit behind this year. Attending: Araceli/Reagan/Armaya/etc - Da Doctas, Modas il Toralar, etc. Mingoshonoba - Ishnu Por Ah Lithliana and friends. - Doomguard Needs Tickets: Has Extra Tickets: Information on Server Meetup: We have been doing our server meetups for years now and only missed one. Every year we get smaller and smaller, unfortunately, but I still host them to see who ends up showing up. Usually we do it DURING the convention, however, I've had requests this year to try it at a time NOT during the convention, so people aren't stuck in lines or going to a panel/etc. So we have two options here, Thursday afternoon/evening maybe around 5-7PM. Or Friday night AFTER the Costume contests. Lemme know what you think below and I'll update accordingly. Can't wait to see you all there!Araceli7 Oct 2
Oct 1 [H]<Circle of Nine> Sat 6PM PST Hello Horde! We are a casual guild on SoE/CC that has a wide variety of players. We currently raid one night a week on Saturday evenings, and typically running dungeons, WQ groups, PvP whenever people are up for it. If interested, please hit up anyone in game to direct you to an officer. Good luck and For The Horde!Delkurn0 Oct 1
Oct 1 (A) 2 LF Weekend Raid. 8/8H 1/8M Tank & RDPS Brewmaster and Boomkin/Lock looking for weekend only raids. Both 8/8H and 1/8M. Both have long time raid experience with many CE and server firsts between them. Looking for a home, not just a guild. Wanting to find a place with a social and friendly atmosphere who don't take themselves so seriously they can't enjoy the game. Both of us are very laid back and are older players who enjoy progression but no longer want to raid "hardcore". If you might have a spot for us we'd love to chat. Thanks. jazmina#1630 GiGi#1168Psylox0 Oct 1
Sep 28 Old Riddle of Steel members Looking for old members of <Riddle of Steel> from back in wrath/cata. hit me up on bnet please! Fzoul#11992Honeÿbadger0 Sep 28
Sep 27 LF Consistent Raids/Mythic+ Times available & Time zone: I live in Alaska, so I’m looking for something “late.” Ideally, I’m available Mon-Fri from 8:00 pm PST to as lat as 12:00 am PST. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I want to do high level content without completely sacrificing my personal life. Two to three nights a week commitment would be my preference. Current progression/experience: I have been raiding since as far back as Zul’Gurub, as both healer and tank. WotLK was my favorite content. I have semi-retired my paladin this expansion for my main alt, an affliction warlock, and am really enjoying the other side of the coin. I learned long ago that mechanics > DPS and not to stand in the fire (unless you’re supposed to stand in the fire, then by all means, stand in it. I.e. vec soak circles) Contact info: Mandos#1259 PS (I’m ideally looking for an adult group who can stay focused while also enjoying my often lewd commentary.)Hundredsouls0 Sep 27
Sep 27 oops derpInic0 Sep 27
Sep 26 Marauders is recruiting Hello everyone, Marauders is currently recruiting. We are looking for more casual players, and dedicated raiders.Drakkisath0 Sep 26
Sep 21 [RP Guild] Bards of the Lion <In the wake of the Guild Expo, notices go up on Guild Recruitment boards in all areas that have them> "Bards of the Lion is looking for more! Musicians and playwrights, reciters of lore! Looking for someone to witness your story? We're also for hire, to write of your glory! If you've a talent, then come on down; we're a troupe of some renown! Bards of the Lion is looking for folks! We need actors, musicians, and people with jokes! Singers and writers are welcome too; if you have a talent, this guild's for you! Seeking citizens that are Morale, Welfare, and Recreation centric. We host events for the community and promote fun activities to give folks a break from the constant war. Special positions open include event organizers, musical instrument players, historians, thespians, special effects technicians*, costume designers**, poets and story writers." *((people who are very familiar with toy collections and their special effects - we like to use these in performances)) **((people who know their way around xmog and RP costumes))Cerulana1 Sep 21
Sep 20 (OOC) Pro-Undead nomad seeks home (LF A-RP) Hi all, poking around for a guild or group to join up with for some friendly RP on the server as I'm being slightly impatient on wanting to wait for the guild recruitment event next weekend(?) and haven't seen much during the week of people hanging around Stormwind, though I could have been looking in the wrong places. I have not done much storyline wise to this character, as it's still a blank slate until I can find something that will fit well with her, hence me being here trying to search for something. What I have done so far is a short backstory of being a previous non-Gilnean paladin who was stuck down, cursed with lycanthropy, then resurrected by a Necromancer to be a guardian to him until plot device and then freedom. She does have a lot of pro-Undead (anti-Scourge) ideology from her times being a slave, and probably will be somewhat focused on this. If this sounds like it can fit in your guild or group, please let me know! Usually available anytime during the weekend, and evenings during the week.Vossnoir2 Sep 20
Sep 19 Gone, But Never Forgotten (Open Post) ((Sort of an open post for anyone who might be inclined to ICly leave tributes either at Uther's Tomb or Demon Fall Canyon for the Harvest Festival.)) Though the recent conflict had become all-pervading, even the most hardened warriors sought to honor those who had fallen before them. For the Alliance, their place of pilgrimage in this time was the tomb of Uther the Lightbringer at Sorrow Hill Cemetery, south of Andorhal. Regular crowds of Alliance pilgrims had been making their way here from across the world for years, leaving little tributes and tokens at the base of the Lightbringer's statue, honoring both the man himself and those of their loved ones they had lost. Following the defeat of the Burning Legion, the Knights of the Silver Hand had rebuilt the tomb into a magnificent monument, to honor the first and best of them. Admiral Eliphas Aximand had come to the tomb every year since he had been freed from the Scourge. This region had a special significance for him: He had been killed here more than a decade earlier, fighting for one of Uther's lieutenants, Gavinrad the Dire. But it was not his own fall he remembered whenever he came here - but that of one who had fallen with him. He had not been able to escape the Lich King, and had been defeated at the gates of Stormwind...but Aximand honored him anyway. Kneeling at the base of Uther's statue, the admiral placed a little votive candle next to the growing pile, with a slip of paper tied around it: Vorian Tanis, General of Stormwind. May the Light forgive you. E.A. Then he stood and stepped aside, for another to leave their own tribute.Aximand0 Sep 19
Sep 19 Reaching out to Conclave Looking to get in touch with Genevra, needing a update on some info/history.Brantus2 Sep 19
Sep 19 [A/RP] 2nd Annual Harvest Festival Gala! Come one, come all to the Harvest Festival Gala this Sunday, 23 Sept, at 12 bells! ((noon server time)) Location: South-side of Lion's Rest Memorial, Stormwind City ((by the big tree on the middle tier)) Attire: Semi-Formal to Formal Wear Purpose: The Harvest Festival is about remembering the Heroes of the Past, celebrating their deeds and carrying their strength with us in the coming year. Help us commemorate the fallen Heroes against the Legion and the Horde, and celebrate keeping the Alliance strong for another year! Agenda: 1200-1230 Cocktail Hour/Mingle/Guest Arrival 1230-1245 Remembrance Speech(es) - we will ask folks to present names of those they wish to be remembered for their heroic deeds and communal contributions 1245-1400 Music/Dance/Feasting! (Music by the Bards, Food by the Feathers!) 1400 Official End ((But folks can feel free to stick around))Cerulana0 Sep 19
Sep 17 Stormwind Union Recruitment Notice CITIZENS OF STORMWIND With the Kingdom at war, it needs brave men and women to preserve order and protect its citizens. Will you answer the call? If so, the Stormwind Watch is recruiting! The Watch has been directed to offer substantial benefits to attract skilled and able-bodied men and women of good character to fill its ranks. Individuals to fill the following roles are greatly needed: Patrol Officers Medical Officers Intelligence-gathers Arms and armorsmiths Architects and workmen Stormwind Home for the Mentally Interesting caretakers Other positions also available! To apply, please contact Lt. Commander Orwyn or Sergeant Miller ((Calent)). Protect your friends, family, and your kingdom, with a rewarding career in the Stormwind Watch! The Stormwind Watch does not discriminate in hiring based upon sex, religion or race. Apply immediately! ((Although the IC post is Watch-centric, the Stormwind Union, as the guild is actually named, also accepts civilian members. The only IC requirements for membership as a civilian are for the character to live within the Kingdom of Stormwind and to be law-abiding.))Orwyn0 Sep 17
Sep 17 LF A Home Frost mage LF raid guild that also enjoys those M+. Looking for weekday evening runs preferably around 7pm server time.Boldog1 Sep 17
Sep 16 [A / RP] Guild Expo! <Flyers on all Capital City billboards> ***Announcing the First Annual Community Guild Expo!*** Guildmasters, Recruiters, and Masters of Sales, this is YOUR opportunity to advertise to the public who you are and what you do! Save the Date: 16 Sept 18, @ 12 bells Location: Outside the Exodar, just off the dock Contact Ceru'Lana Dalton to sign your guild up for a spot in the agenda and reserve a section of the grounds for your guild, organization or company. Home and Job Seekers - we hope to see you there with questions and open minds! ((Schedule of Events: 1st Hour: Depending on how many guilds sign up, each guild gets a short 5-10 minutes to advertise their guild in the center, allowing for other guilds and the guildless to hear the quick and skinny about the guild. 2nd Hour: Recruiters report to their sections for walk-up Q&A and local advertisement to passersby. Any other questions, please send me a letter or whisper in-game, or send a PM in Discord))Cerulana5 Sep 16
Sep 5 Gnome Rogue Looking for Friendly Guild Looking for a casual Alliance guild to do Mythic dungeons, world PVP, Island Expeditions and LFR with. I play nightly from about 8-midnight EST, and would like to join a raid or rated battleground every once in a while when the baby isn't waking up and demanding my attention. I've been playing since just before BC released and have been going solo for a long time, but now I'm looking for a friendly adult group that is welcoming to all.Nathuram1 Sep 5
Sep 5 Bf.Azeroth Raid Progression Uldir 4/8H 8/8N - Fallen 2/8 H 6/8N - Fruit of Elune 2/8M 8/8H 8/8N - High Value Targets 2/8M 8/8H 8/8N - Maximum Effort 6/8H 8/8N - Salvation 2/8H 5/8N - Order of NeltharionAmaelalin1 Sep 5
Sep 3 Guardian Tank looking for home ! Hello all, I am looking to join a group of nice people to run BfA content with. I'm in-game most of the day, every day. Send me a whisper if you got room or can include me in whatever. Item level at the moment is a little low at 305. Thanks again. -JasonAtheaoakclaw0 Sep 3
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 2 [H] Enh/Resto Shaman LF friendly guild LF friends to enjoy any and all content with. I play often but not always(jobs exist in my part of the world) and just want to join some new people to smack Alliance with. (Maybe save the world on the side) Sense of humor does tend to be a plus XD.Linmi2 Sep 2
Sep 2 A desperate letter to Da Doctas ((H RP )) The Sin'dorei sighed as she put down the quill and looked over the parchment, written in Thalassian; ...Failiani1 Sep 2
Aug 30 PSA: Archive your threads Blizzard has been working on a new forum for the World of Warcraft community. If there is content you want to retain, make a copy.Amaelalin0 Aug 30
Aug 29 Returning for BFA , LF Alliance Casual Guild Long time very casual player looking for a guild for BFA. Im a ver experienced raider in "other" MMOs but mainly solo and run BG's in wow. I wouold like to chang that and get into running dungeuns and perhaps heroic raiding content. I dont have the time to try super high end things but would welcome a fun group of folks to play with. I have been playing holy priest for years and years and will continue to have that as my healer. I also play a lot of rogue and after being on the beta for the last couple months I will most likely play a third as well.Judge3 Aug 29
Aug 24 Looking for fun, casual alliance guild Looking for a laid back group for fun... I just moved my mage over here a few days ago. My priest and rogue may follow. I have lots of life responsibilities , however I would like to try raiding on this mage , dungeun runs etc. If you have a adult oriented , casual syle guild with room shoot me a message!Jaks3 Aug 24
Aug 22 2 LF <H> Weekend Casual Guild As title says i Myself and a friend are looking for a weekend Casual guild PvE. Prefer raids on weekends due to schedules. I Myself am ilvl 341 Frost Deathknight and climbing. My friend is a Feral druid hes new to WoW raiding in general we raided in other games like FFXIV and such. I myself have played since Vanilla and have done plenty of server firsts but im stepping back from being a hardcore mindset to the casual so i can enjoy it with friends and fun people i hope i meet soon in a guild. Feel free to message here or in game Pulze-Arygos or my discord Pulze#2225 blizzard is Pulze#1459 Thanks!!Pulze2 Aug 22
Aug 21 (horde) looking for guild Looking for causal raid guild on weekends. I work midnight's so I am available Friday and Saturday anytime. I also play a bit during the day when I get off work. I've been raiding since vanilla, main played healers priest, shaman and druid. Trying out monk this expansion, willing to pick up tanking if needed. Feel free to add me and chat kemeko#1800Viivi0 Aug 21
Aug 20 deleted I'm deleting this posting looking for a guild.Amelisa0 Aug 20
Aug 17 Across the Great Sea and Off to War For as long as there had been sailors, there were sea shanties. Even the damned would raise their voices in a song, if they were of a mind to. So it was when a flotilla of five ships left Stormwind, setting out for the long-isolated kingdom of Kul Tiras. The lead vessel was the battleship Springhawk. Unlike the other vessels with their lion's-head flags, the Springhawk's battle ensign was a blue-bordered white flag with a blue double-headed eagle, and an elaborate "L" in the top left corner - both symbols of the fallen Kingdom of Lordaeron, the nation where the majority of the ship's crew had called home. "Oy, Admiral!" the deck boss shouted up. "Got a tune for us workin' folks down here?" Standing at the wheel, Admiral Eliphas Aximand grinned; he and the crew had worked this one up based on an older tune, and had waited until they were underway. He raised his voice, and they answered in time. The people standing on the Stormwind docks could hear the song, even as the flotilla began to pick up speed and approach the horizon. Jaina Proudmoore gained the day (Away, Syl-vi-anas!) O, Jaina Proudmoore gained the day (Across the plains of Lordaeron!) Lordaeron, O Lordaeron (Heave away, Syl-vi-anas!) O, Lordaeron is where we're from (Across the plains of Lordaeron!) Jaina found a sunken ship (Away, Syl-vi-anas!) And raised it for its greatest trip (Across the plains of Lordaeron!) Lordaeron, O Lordaeron (Heave away, Syl-vi-anas!) O, Lordaeron is where we're from (Across the plains of Lordaeron!) Jaina swept away the dead (Away, Syl-vi-anas!) And the Banshee Queen, she screamed and fled (Across the plains of Lordaeron!) Lordaeron, O Lordaeron (Heave away, Syl-vi-anas!) O, Lordaeron is where we're from (Across the plains of Lordaeron!) Even as he raised voice with the crew, Aximand's mind also went to the task ahead. The 7th Legion had already sent a ship ahead with King Greymane and a battalion of his guards to follow Jaina's "sunken ship" - a Kul Tiran battleship, if he recalled rightly - to the Kul Tiran capital of Boralus. As proud as he was of his ships, and especially his crews, Aximand knew that no one was better on the high seas than the ships and sailors of Kul Tiras, and they were sorely needed in the war to come. Provided they don't decide to kill Lady Jaina, and us along with her, he thought. Kul Tiras had left the Alliance after Jaina had allowed the Horde to kill her father, the venerable Lord Admiral Daelin Proudmoore, at Theramore more than a decade earlier, just after the Third War. If Kul Tirans were master sailors and shipbuilders, they were also masters at holding grudges. Yet with all hell breaking loose across Azeroth, he hoped that perhaps, just perhaps, they would be inclined to stay their blades. Plus, as a sailor himself, Aximand looked forward to being an environment that felt comfortable to him. That would be easier if he wasn't liable to get shot the moment he stepped off the ship...Aximand1 Aug 17
Aug 15 Song of Thorns [[Warning: references content within the pre-patch questline.]] To anyone receiving this, Darkshore is under attack by Horde forces led by Sylvanas herself. For now the battle is at a heavy stalemate at Wildbend River, any assistance to Kaldorei forces would be a huge help. I can not support Malfurion and the Sentinels alo-...! The paladin's transmission over the Bards' Mindcellium Stone ceased, and Lana's mind, likely everyone else's on the channel, felt a small shockwave that cut off Meiyo's words. There was a tentative silence, counting the heart beats, praying that she would come back online to finish her report. But it was not the warrior of Light that broke the silence. Aura Shadowstorm's projected voice came over the line stern, but reassuringly. You are not alone, Sister. I am already in the area, and can affirm the dire state. A request for reinforcements is being sent to all. Lana heard her aunt then respond, even her thoughts carried her strong native accent. Zis is Raven Noir. What sort of reinforcements are needed most? There was another silence. This one even longer. Lana's eyes wandered about her small abode down in the ideal farmlands of Pandaria. How quite and peaceful it was here, simply working on her next script of songs, and to the feeling of dread washed over as she thought that somewhere, maybe, she'd just lost two of her members. After several minutes, she could no longer stand it. She grasped the teal pendant hanging from her neck. Meiyo, Aura, what's going on down there? What do you mean Sylvanas is at Darkshore? No answer. Meiyo!! Where ARE you?? It was Baltimore. He and the paladin had gotten rather... close... of late. A little too close for the rogue's comfort, but there was little reason to be so petty about it now. Aunt Raven answered back. I can make quick work to get to Darnassus, but it will still take some time to get to Darkshore and find zem. I'm still at the Tyr's Hand - it will take forever and a day to fly out there in time. So that's where he'd been staying. Suppose it would make sense - The Peacegiver Estate at Tyr's Hand was much larger than Lana's small bit of farmland. More suitable for a dragon. But he was right: that estate was downright in the middle of nowhere, and Lana doubted there were any portals to make it to Darnassus quickly within reach. The whole situation made the rogue's stomach clench. She practically snarled the words across the stone, her frustration having no one cause and no one target: Aura is already there - Priestess, I KNOW you haven't died yet - find the paladin and you pay her special attention, you hear me? I need everyone else to make for the K-Bane.Cerulana10 Aug 15