Elune and Gilneas

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
18h <Prophets> recruiting! <Prophets> are currently recruiting for their core raid group and guild. Who are we? <Prophets> is an Alliance guild established in 2018 on the Gilneas/Elune servers. The guild was created by a group of friends who wanted to create a fun environment to raid and PvP in, while not feeling like World of Warcraft had a stranglehold on our social life. We are a Casual Raiding Guild. We raid two nights a week, with an additional night dedicated to PvP. Most people in the guild have kids or families, so when things come up, we can relate. We just ask that you try to make as many events as possible, or give us fair warning before missing (if possible). Raid and Event Schedule Raids: Tuesday and Wednesday - 10:00pm to 12:00AM EST (Server Time) Mythic+ dungeons on Sundays @10:00pm Recruitment Our Core team is currently recruiting the following: Tank Open Recruitment DPS All DPS with preferences towards Shadow Priest, Mage, and Hunter Healers Open Recruitment Please add me on bnet if you are interested! Coach#12180 Thanks!Eleven10 18h
3d Old timers? Any old timer Gilneas players still exist? Team softcore, Team alliance? End of legends? EtcUndeadwar59 3d
4d Looking for guild Hi all, I'm rerolling a walock this expansion and am looking for a good horde guild to join. I'd like to stay on Gilneas so I'm checking here before I boost this toon. I've played wow since launch but I have not been in a guild for the last couple of expansions. I work nights, so I tend to play from early evening until 6am or so. I'm always available on Monday and Tuesday and every other weekend. I'm moderately hardcore, I constantly try to improve my performance and I take content fairly seriously. This will be my first ranged dps since BC, so I'll be practicing a lot prelaunch.:) Thanks.Laertides1 4d
6d [A] <Totality> LFM for BfA [A] <Totality> is an Elune-Gilneas guild with a focus on completing mid to high end content while still enjoying ourselves. During Legion we raided Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-11pm ET, and will most likely resume that schedule once Uldir releases. We completed all raids throughout the expansion on Heroic, earning the Ahead of the Curve achievements. There are no plans at this time for Mythic difficulty raiding. There will be other nights scheduled for things like Mythic+, Achievements, War Mode/PvP, etc. We are primarily looking for skilled DPS (ranged or melee) when it comes to raid slots, but other roles are welcome with an understanding that progression raid spots may not always be available for heal/tank specs. Players looking for a fun atmosphere to just socialize or do non-raiding activities are also welcome! About Us: <Totality> is first and foremost a guild of friends. We enjoy tackling new content and working together. Many of our members are co-workers or friends outside of WoW, but we've added a number of awesome people we've met in-game, and are always looking to add more like minded people to our group. We like to have a good time and socialize which can result in some mature language in guild chat (generally nothing too bad). Raid Goals: We cleared every raid on Heroic throughout the course of Legion. We will be working on doing the same in Battle for Azeroth. General Goals: Increasing the number of like minded mature players in our guild who play frequently and are competent at their class/role. Most important is ensuring that people are enjoying themselves and getting to experience what WoW has to offer. Contact Us: For any questions or if you are interested in joining please reach out to any of the below officers. Dyrean / Cinderr#1413 Faedara / Aurella#1934 Tenbolts / Fullfocus#1859Dyrean1 6d
6d [A] <Weekenders> Recruiting casual players! Weekenders, a casual raiding guild is recruiting raiders and casual players. We are continuing to have fun, play successfully, and win in everything we do, including world bosses, dungeons, and raids. Who we are: We are a mixture of players, old and new, harmoniously combining to find a balance between raiding and real life. Many of us are Day One players and are older than the average WoW player. We enjoy a casual, supportive environment that focuses on collaboration, instruction, and developing esprit de corps through your consistent presence. We enjoy all aspects of the game: pets? Old world? Mounts? Reps? PVP? We do that. We do not "police" or "manage" adults. We have not had to intervene between guildies in years and we intend to keep it that way. We understand that "familiarity can breed contempt" so we try to avoid that pitfall at all costs. We ask that you focus on the game: no politics/religion/controversy needed. Please read more below in "who you are". Raiding brings us all together. If you want to join us in raiding, we will appreciate your effort and hopefully you will earn the concomitant rewards from the bosses you help us kill. We use Personal Loot only, which was something we championed since the Pandaria xpac and in BfA will be the only method of looting in game. We are certain you will have fun earning your kills. We don't immediately bench players, like other guilds claiming to be casual: we actually take the time to develop the talent that's already in you. Being multi-talented (having more than one spec) is highly valued, so we provide ways for all guildies to get opportunities to grow. We keep things calm and light: no yelling, no calling players out, no arguing. We are playing the game to have fun, enjoy each other's company, and win! Who you are: You're an adult, and you act like one with guildies in whisper, in gchat and on Discord. You avoid excessive negativity/sarcasm, direct insults, profanity and stay focused on the game. If you have a disagreement with a guildie, you keep it to yourself, and then you try and work it out amicably 1:1 with the other guildie before coming to Officers. You assume positive intent in others, and we will do the same with you. You are relaxed and open in your playstyle and thinking, and don't mind sharing your knowledge about the game when asked. You focus on the game: no politics/religion/controversy comes up. You work towards guild goals as well developing, working on, and completing your personal goals as a player. You know that being multi-talented (having more than one spec/class) is not easy but you like challenges. A Weekender looks out for the guild and her/himself. A Weekender puts the feelings of others ahead of their own. A Weekender raider studies fights, comes in early for a raid, and listens to directions. A Weekender raider can raid on the weekend. :) CURRENT NEEDS: We are currently looking for players that are a good fit in our guild. Raiding is not required to be in Weekenders. Two tanks are currently needed that can be available for dungeons Wed/Thurs 8p, raid tank on Fridays 8p as needed, and be prepared to fill in for our main tanks on Sat/Sun 2p as needed. For our raid team, heals/dps are welcome and If you are multi-talented with your toon(s), (heal/tank/melee/range dps) we should talk! Remember, we develop talent. So maybe you haven't done it? Well with us you get to test it out! ACTIVITIES/RAID TIMES (ALL guild activities/raids are TWO hours): Monday 8p activities: Guild Mythic+/PVP on alternating weeks Wed/Thurs 8p activities: Timewalking/Mythic dungeon groups Friday 8p: Friday Fun Raid (Alt raid/New Raider Tryouts). Saturday/Sunday 2p Progression raid: (Currently 11/11 Heroic AotC Antorus, 11/11 Normal Antorus) Saturday/Sunday group is open to all guildies who meet minimum item level requirements and have: BigWigs/DBM, Discord, and the willingness to work as a team throughout progression. There's no yelling, no arguing, and we simply ask that you follow/listen to guild directions. Don't settle for an imitation of the original, casual Weekend raiding guild! Join us! TL;DR? Contact me on Cheheals/Chelives/Chelito/Hugochavvy in game. it will take us about 3 minutes to discuss all this. Or...Feel free to drop us a message here and I will, of course, get back to you. Thanks and good luck in your travels in Azeroth!Cheheals117 6d
Aug 14 Calling out Vanilla'ers So ugh.. Heretics, BOPV, Just Crusade, Heroic Might, Altera Vita, Celestial V.. We doing this or what? Err... Maybe not Heretics.. I know i'm missing a few big high end guilds but can't remember the names.Cruelint8 Aug 14
Aug 12 The Dark Allegiance Looking for players to join our new Guild. We are working on world pvp and raiding. contact me hoover92#11537Zaliandra0 Aug 12
Aug 12 Elune Oldtimers Just wondering how many people actually play from the old days. As for myself I don't have much time to play anymore and won't for a little while longer. I pay my sub every month more or less just to chat. Leave a reply if you are reading this...Grandmaster16 Aug 12
Aug 10 [A] <Illidan Did Nothin Wrong> LFM Illidan Did Nothin Wrong is a normal/heroic raiding guild made up of long time friends. Our BfA raid nights will be Tuesday 8-11 EST along with a swing night depending on people's schedules. We're looking for mostly DPS but any role is welcome. We're flexible. We're a group that likes to experience content and challenge ourselves, though we do so at a pace realistic to our real life requirements. We play for fun, but we make an effort to be at our best. We're looking for like minded people to join us for our biweekly raids, PvP, and alt fun. Our group has played together online and off for many years now, some of us have known each other for decades. We have a wide age range from the mid 20's all the way to late 50's. Most of us are married with families, so our values are firmly grounded in the real world. We're hoping to find like minded people who want to have fun but understand that life doesn't revolve around WoW/Progress/Gametime. Contact us in game, here, or Quisits#1724Kurath0 Aug 10
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 8 LF Enchanted Thorium Breastplate crafter Just like the title says, I'm looking for someone who can craft this blacksmith item; I'm paying a pretty hefty bounty just to have it made with my own materials to the tune of five thousand gold. Please let me know if you're able to craft it, been trying to find someone who can craft it for a while now.Porosha0 Aug 8
Aug 8 [H] <Kind of a Big Deal> BfA Recruitment Raid Progress: 5/11M 11/11H Raid Times: 8:00-11:00PM EST Tuesday/Thursday Recruitment: All Classes and Roles Recruitment Updated: 8/8 Recruiting exceptional raiders heading into Battle for Azeroth! <Kind of a Big Deal> is recruiting dedicated raiders that want to enjoy progressing through raid instances on a light schedule. Our raid group was established as a heroic only server pug at the start of Legion, and we grew into the best horde guild that Gilneas has to offer. We pride ourselves on both preparation for progress and efficiently clearing farm content. Being horde on Gilneas, we often struggle with the roster boss most nights. If anything it speaks volumes for our ability to tackle content efficiently when we are able. Leadership Background Leadership has completed the following at a Mythic Level: T16: Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (10 player), Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (25 player) Realm First! for Gilneas as well. (<Aggression> Represent!) T17: Cutting Edge: Imperator's Fall, Cutting Edge: Blackhand's Crucible Guild Info Outside of raid time, our members enjoy doing Mythic+ together and even carrying our terrible alts through higher keys. We also run a fantastic optional alt raid on Saturdays during our normal raid hours. Our raids are occasionally streamed at the following link: https://www.twitch.tv/koltarafs We're eagerly looking forward to adding great players to our raid team. If you think you might be a good fit for our group, add Koltara#1545 regarding recruitment or fill out the google form application at the link provided. Application Link: https://goo.gl/forms/pUTVNSK7Aj5yOxyo1Koltaris33 Aug 8
Jul 31 <Limited Edition> 2 Day Weekend 7/11M <Limited Edition> Faction: Horde Server: Illidan Limited Edition is a brand new guild that is led by a 7/11M Mythic Raider who has been mythic raiding since SoO. Officer core also has a lot of Mythic Raiding experience and we are all veterans. We are looking for exceptional raiders who love to progress, and have fun while doing it. We are a family here in Limited Edition and we treat everyone accordingly. Schedule: Friday-Saturday 8-11pm EST We are looking for individuals who can work together, leave their egos at the door and use their skills to better our guild. We are looking for members who can communicate, research, and prepare for raiding and the mythic + environment. What we can offer you!: •Stable and very experienced Leadership with a positive raiding environment. •Mythic +, and Heroic/Mythic Raiding Weekly. •An environment where you do not have to dedicated hours upon hours of your time to progress. •We all play many games including Diablo, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Starcraft, and more. •A place to call home, Like we said before. We are family here in Limited Edition and we want you to be apart of that! What are we looking for? •Constantly looking for people with a friendly and helping attitude. •People that strive to be the best they can be, and always researching their class to become better each and every week. •People who are passionate about raiding! •People who can maintain a 85% attendance rate when BFA raiding releases. Currently Recruiting: •Tanks are FULL •Holy Paladin •Unholy / Frost DK, WW Monk, Elemental Shaman w/ resto offspec If you are interested in joining us, or have any questions at all. Please feel free to add my Btag Demonics#1608Dreadrend0 Jul 31
Jul 30 Mythic Gul'dan Mount Sales We are no longer accepting future requests, thanks to all that we were able to schedule with us. Hello Gilneas/Elune! <Kind of a Big Deal> is now selling the Mythic Gul'dan mount on a weekly basis for gold! Mount: http://www.wowhead.com/item=137575/fiendish-hellfire-core Current Price: 750k gold Gold must be on Gilneas/Elune! The drop chance for this mount dwindles down to 1% with the pre-patch for Battle for Azeroth, as such there is a limited amount of time before it is no longer a guaranteed drop. We are currently scheduling one sale per week until the cutoff, with buyers being able schedule for either a Tuesday or Thursday night slot. As with all limited quantity sales, prices will increase as we near the end of the expansion, so get it scheduled early! Contact Koltara#1545 with interest and scheduling preference.Koltaris15 Jul 30
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 29 [A] Midnight Cartel Recruiting Who are we? Midnight Cartel is a vanilla-aged guild that has been on Elune for the duration of the game. The guild is founded on being a family first and being supportive to all. We take our guild culture very seriously but still have fun. In fact, most of the guildies love to poke fun at the GM every day... sigh... We don't take raiding very seriously with the exception of making sure we don't waste one another's time. Overall since I've been in the guild (since 2013) I've seen a great group of people willing to help out others when needed. You could probably do a /who midnight cartel and get similar stories. Raiding Environment In years past we've been a hard core raiding guild but as with most people over time real life injects itself and we're more casual raiding now. We will continue to focus on Heroic level raiding in BfA. At this time we have no designs on mythic level raiding. What are we looking for? You can probably look on these and other forums and see the same thing from every guild recruitment post. I don't think there's a guild out there that wants drama. So we are looking for more of what we have now. People who enjoy playing the game and enjoy being in a guild that promotes helping each other. Whether you're a raider, pvper or quester we welcome all. How to join Like any serious guild we require a guild application on our forums. It sounds like so much work but in reality it isn't. People have asked me why we do it and the answer is pretty clear: we want people who are willing to take a little time to find a place they can call home. We figure if you're willing to go through the process then you'd be more likely to stay once you join. Website: http://www.midnightcartel.com Our site admin has a very distinct process so read it before you click. Happy clicker syndrome won't help you here! (you can whisper me if you are curious what happy clicker syndrome is) If you have questions please feel free to reach out to me in game. I will endeavor to check this site as well but I tend to get distracted by shiny obj....Galaar3 Jul 29
Jul 28 Father and Son LFG - Alliance Hello, Myself (veteran WoW player starting in Vanilla turned casual) and my father (total noob but having a good time) are looking for an active, casual guild where we can hang out with people and do basic content. Preferably a guild with some older (or at least more mature) people (he's 56.) We'd probably also bring a couple of our friends(and my gf). I think Normal raids will probably be our cap in BfA, so if you're running those on the weekends, then we're interested in you! He has a warrior and I am still debating what I will bring. Feel free to reply here or shoot me an in-game mail at Niis-Gilneas.Rulette2 Jul 28
Jul 27 GMs: Changes to guild interface HI all you Elune/Gilneas GMs. I know the last few days have been rough in adjusting to the changes in the guild ranks/permissions/interface. Some things are broken, some things removed, and overall many GMs across the game feel that Blizzard is trying to migrate guilds, slowly but surely to "communities". I have no problem with being a "community" and not a guild but this is something we should have some input on. I could see it being *very* positive through the creation of guild halls, where our bank and other things like the pet battle could wind up being migrated from our Garrisons. Removing functionalities from our guild interface panel and making it harder to run our guilds in an orderly fashion is *not* the way to go about this migration, in my opinion. Take a look at the post I made in Forums/WoW General Discussion. Feel free to add your comments there. Some tips and tricks for accessing the old guild interface are also posted there. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766206457 Finally, I have created an Elune/Gilneas community for us GMs. Feel free to contact me about joining the community as a way for us to work together, share ideas, and maitain a positive guild and server culture. Thanks!Cheheals1 Jul 27
Jul 26 [A] <Eternal Guardians> recruiting for BFA Ever struggled find a guild that's chill about progression, but also good at it? That's our MO! We're searching for raiders to join our normal/heroic team for BFA. We welcome both experienced and new players - don't worry, we'll only occasionally hurl sarcastic insults at you for fudging raid mechanics. ;) Our raid times are always 9-11 PM ET; currently we raid Wed/Sat. I'd like to link you to the fancy website I made, but I ragequit and threw my keyboard across the room halfway through building it. We do have an active Discord and a Facebook page for our members to connect, though! (Although the latter is basicallyjust functioning as a cat meme factory thanks to our resident druids.) And if you don't raid, come join anyway! We always love new friendly faces. (I might even consider sharing my catnip stash with you. Maybe.) You can add my b-tag (Daemon#1911) if you have any questions or want to join up, or you can message any of our leaders in-game.Cailan1 Jul 26
Jul 24 Heavy Junk Boxes Looking for a rogue that will farm 1,405 of these for me. I will pay 140g per box for a total of 198,105g. I will be farming them soon myself so if you are interested in earning the full amount act fast! Monsters#1384 Hit me up for any details!Monsters6 Jul 24
Jul 21 Eu&Gn OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 20 [A] Tu & Th 8-11PM EST [6/11 M] - LF More Hello Elune and Gilneas! < AFRAID OF ELEMENTALS > is recruiting! We have been a consistent raiding guild on Elune since Wrath. We are an adult raiding guild built on the simple premise that raiding on a limited schedule does not have to mean missing out on content or the guild experience. We have professions, families, and life to attend to, but we still like slaying internet monsters in our spare time. Server: US - Elune / Gilneas Faction: Alliance Current Progression: 6/11 M Antorus, The Burning Throne (11/11 H) Prior Legion Progression: Tomb of Sargeras 5/9 Mythic Nighthold 5/10 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic Halls of Valor 3/3 Heroic Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 8:15 - 11pm EST RECRUITMENT : OPEN Please feel free to message Kris#1983 Fuzzy#1474 Fevion#1791 Dimmak#1620 Visit our website Afraidofelementals.com Where you can learn even more about our wonderful community and apply if you are interested! Thank you all and have a great day!Fevion27 Jul 20
Jul 14 Goldshire Duelest We need to get a Group Together to hold a Tournament in duels? Any Spec? 100 gold to get in... If u lose u get 50 gold back. Champion of the duels will take all gold as a prize. Thoughts?Talaron2 Jul 14
Jul 9 A <Deja Vu> Super Casual Guild Recruiting We are the ultimate casual guild, built by married people with kids, jobs and real life. We have no requirements, you can play what you want, how you want. The only thing we ask is you talk in guild and have fun. We do not do any formal raiding, so having the highest gear score is something you do NOT have to worry about. We do run 5 mans, normal, heroic and mythic. We do pvp, world quest, LFR and quest till we puke. If you want to take 6 months or even a year to level a toon, that is fine with us. Look any of us up for questions or joining, we are here for you to come and have a safe and relaxing gaming experience with no pressure.Stallowned5 Jul 9
Jul 9 Any new guilds? Anyone considering starting a new fresh guild for bfa on alliance? Or you recently started a new guild? I want a fresh guild...highly focused on being active and social...and of course just cool folks not ego hounds or jerks. I cant play wow again for a week but just figured why not ask this?Melyndriel1 Jul 9
Jul 7 LF BS: Steelbound Harness Mount Any blacksmiths out there willing to make me a Steelbound Harness mount for a reasonable price?Teetank1 Jul 7
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jul 4 [A] <Dark Lords> Recruiting <Dark Lords> Is a guild of returning players that came back to playing after various times off from the game. We found our old guilds had either moved servers, had disbanded, or were just inactive altogether. The guild was formed back in May of 2018. Our player base ranges from players from vanilla days. To players who just started playing a couple months ago. As this game is divers with the people in it we try to be as well. We do everything from questing, PvP, leveling, Alts, casual raid, Mythic + Dungeons, and end game Progression raiding. Our Core Raid Night's are Tues, Wed, and the following Monday. (Before Reset) 7P.M. - 9:30 P.M. With Thursday, Fri, Sat, and Sunday being casual come as you can raid nights for alts, and casual players. Also on these off nights we do Mythic + running if a raid is unavailable. We are still working at current content Raid's , but are focused to getting everyone ready for BfA. For our core group we are looking for DPS and Healers. Current content we are 11/11 N 10/11 H on Antorus. For non-raiding folks who just want to have somewhere to hang out with some good ole country folk. We have a slot for you too. We are a Progression Guild, but we understand it's not for everyone. If you are interested feel free to respond to this post, or add my Battle Tag wakemach1#1337 message me anytime and I will get back to you as soon as I can.Zaréna0 Jul 4
Jun 29 Vanguard Flight LF more Vanguard Flight is an old Alliance guild returned to playing after a break. We are currently looking for people to join with us to help get ready for the new expansion. We are primarily located in the CST and play evenings and weekends. We enjoy helping others progress and want to get everyone to enjoy the game as a team. We are currently looking for healers and just more people to help us reach our end game goals. We are always looking for people who are patient and willing to help train in all aspects of the game. Please, post here or message Shadtri, if you catch me on. Thank you for your time.Shadtri3 Jun 29
Jun 21 Midnight Cartel is Recruiting [A] Our History We have been on Elune since the beginning. We've gone hard core raiding in the past but now that everyone is older we're focusing on having fun and doing raiding at our own pace. We are not a mythic raiding guild and probably won't be any time in the future but we do go through heroics. If you're looking for a home on Elune/Gilneas and not looking to be super hard core then give us a try. Raid Groups Tues/Wed: 8:30-11pm Eastern Time (Main Progression Raid) 10/10 H Fri/Sat: 10:30pm-1am Eastern Time (Combo Alts/Mains/Pugs) 10/10 N Our raid needs currently: Tues/Wed: High - Shaman/Monk/Paladin/Druid healer, Warlock, Rogue, DPS Monk, DPS Warrior, DPS DK, Hunter Medium - Off Tank Low - DPS Druids, DPS Paladin Fri/Sat: Anything works we're really laid back on the late night raid. How to Apply We do require an application process as we prefer having people who put a little effort into finding a guild so please go to the website and drop an application in. http://www.midnightcartel.com If you have any questions about the guild and its culture feel free to contact the following officers if they're online: Galaar (GM) Daryss Vor Garthon Maranna Khadular If none of those are on do a /who Midnight Cartel and ping any member to see if an officer is online! Have fun out there!Galaar5 Jun 21
Jun 14 <Prophets> wants to MERGE!! <Prophets> are currently recruiting for their guild. With so many guilds forming out of necessity at the end of this expansion, <Prophets> wants to extend a hand and offer a merge! As GM of <Prophets>, I would be thrilled to get an increase in numbers and participation in my guild events, but it just seems the Elune and Gilneas doesn’t have enough bodies to recruit. Let’s make a change! Let’s merge!!! I’m willing to listen to anyone on a potential merge and hash out details on bnet. Add me! Coach#12180 **Also recruiting all individuals who are interested in joining a fun environment with a great group of people! We love leveling, battle pets, and all other aspects of the game! Who are we? <Prophets> is an Alliance guild established in 2018 on the Gilneas/Elune servers. The guild was created by a group of friends who wanted to create a fun environment to raid and PvP in, while not feeling like World of Warcraft had a stranglehold on our social life. We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. We raid two nights a week, with an additional night dedicated to PvP. Most people in the guild have kids or families, so when things come up, we can relate. We just ask that you try to make as many events as possible, or give us fair warning before missing (if possible). Raid and Event Schedule Raids: Tuesday and Wednesday - 9:30PM to 12:00AM EST (Server Time) PvP: Rated BGs and Arenas on Fridays starting at 10pm EST. Recruitment Our Core team is currently recruiting the following: Tank Currently not Recruiting DPS All ranged dps Healers Not Currently Recruiting We do not have an iLvl requirement at this time. We will be running normal raids to gear alts, so we can filter gear to recruits. Please add me on bnet if you are interested! Coach#12180 Thanks!Eleven0 Jun 14
Jun 13 ISO old BC Alliance Guildies So I'm trying to see if any of my old BC buds still play. Back in the day there wasn't battle.net or Facebook and there was only one character at a time on a friend's list - most which have changed if still active at all in the Warcraft universe. I had a mage named Rosalline and a rogue named Mikimi, alliance side, during Burning Crusade. Some guild names I remember were Severence, Perseverence, Voracity, Raging Seraphim, Sparda... I can't remember any others, though, and I am having a real hard time remember names from back then. If you remember me, though, or can help me, would much appreciate it :) I miss my BC friends <3Rosalline2 Jun 13
Jun 8 Alliance - Any *GOOD* casual guilds So there's lots of guilds. In fact did you know in the time you read up to this point 8.9 billion guilds were created in WoW. This is fact. You can look it up. Not really. Anyway. This character and a lvl 50 something hunter of mine is looking for a fun guild. I give back to guilds that I like in forms of regular bank donations, helping others in guild with quests, dungeons, whatever. Granted understand the game is *ALWAYS* secondary in my life. So while my will to help is sincere and I'm not BSing you there... if someone needs me IRL or I have to go whatever -- that's it.. I'm logging then and there. Even in a dungeon if its important enough. Also I like joking around, I'm really looking for guilds that know balance very well (IE. in a dungeon they are more serious, but just hanging in g chat they joke around and are laid back) 18+ age group guilds get extra bonus of interest from me (I'm a 40-something) In that humor I just mentioned... its nice when its not a group of high schoolers laughing at things like "hehe he said boobs" kind of thing... Only other thing please don't power trip....if you are GM or officer. I've quit guilds in 1 hour because of overbearing officers. Its tiring. A cool guild name helps too -- its hard to join a guild knowing the name "Fluffy Bunny Death Squad" or whatever is gonna be tagged with your name :).Mythreus1 Jun 8
Jun 8 [A] I'm on elune. Looking for casual guild. I'm still trying to find the right fit of a guild for me. Which is mostly laid back, very much a guild where the understood vibe is "This is a game. We play for fun and to relax while doing so". Doesn't mean (nor should it!) that if said guild raids or does guild dungeon runs that people don't take that run serious.... I'm one of those "time and place" and "all things in moderation" type of people. I'm blunty honest, which in my experience is both viewed as a negative and a strength, but I can't help it. I'll never change. I don't like guilds with authoritian GMs or Officers. I also don't like the "This is my guild" mindset of GMs. No sir (or ma'am) the guild is everyone and should be viewed and run as such. Maybe that's a little too honest to reveal...but that's how I feel. I quest a *LOT* (my main activity since late Cata is leveling alts and their professions, exploring, etc.) ...I do enjoy dungeons, I'll do LFR if required for a quest but I don't really like raiding these days. PVP is fun -- though I'm possibly the worst PVP player in all of wow...I still will join a BG (once in a while). I like joking around with folks and the point to a guild for me is to share in game experiences with folks, have people to talk with as you play, help others out. It is an MMO after all....I can definitely cope with playing solo , done it very often and for a long time. But the game is much more fun with others. Long spiel, but hey now you know.Melyndriel1 Jun 8
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 3
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 19 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 19
May 18 [A] <Totality> Tues/Thu 8:30-11PM ET LFM [A] <Totality> is an Elune-Gilneas guild with a focus on completing mid to high end content while still enjoying ourselves. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-11pm ET (11/11N and 11/11H). We are currently taking a break from raiding until BfA. There are no plans at this time for Mythic difficulty raiding. There are other nights scheduled for completing Achievements and running Mythic+ dungeons for those interested. We are primarily looking for skilled DPS (ranged or melee) when it comes to raid slots, but other roles are welcome with an understanding that progression raid spots may not always be available. Players looking for a fun atmosphere to just socialize or do non-raiding activities are also welcome! About Us: <Totality> is first and foremost a guild of friends. We enjoy tackling new content and working together. Many of our members are co-workers or friends outside of WoW, but we've added a number of awesome people we've met in-game, and are always looking to add more like minded people to our group. We like to have a good time and socialize which can result in some mature language in guild chat (generally nothing too bad). Raid Goals: We cleared every raid on Heroic throughout the course of Legion. We will be working on doing the same in Battle for Azeroth. General Goals: Increasing the number of like minded mature players in our guild who play frequently and are competent at their class/role. Most important is ensuring that people are enjoying themselves and getting to experience what WoW has to offer. Contact Us: For any questions or if you are interested in joining please reach out to any of the below officers. Dyrean / Cinderr#1413 Faedara / Aurella#1934 Tenbolts / Fullfocus#1859Dyrean25 May 18
May 13 [A] LF portal item to Rezira, Argus rare For achievement, Commander of Argus. Will gladly tip for the trouble. I can solo it myself, likely.Coruwen0 May 13
May 5 [A] Any casual-ish guilds? Hi. Long time player (since early 2k5, with some breaks of varying lengths over the years) . Used to raid in the "old days" (Vanilla - Cata) , I used to also play 40 hours per *week* in those same days not anymore. Now I average 40-50 hours per *month* and I might not log in for up to a month sometimes. Why do I seek a guild? Solo play is something I don't mind, but it does get boring and you know this is an MMO...... its fun to run dungeons with people you get to know as time goes on. Its cool when guildies can help others questing or join them in a BG, etc. Finally just someone nice folks to joke with in voice or guild chat is nice. What I expect from a guild? No ego tripping. One thing about me -- I can come off blunt and harsh. But I'm actually quite an easy going guy its just have no time for BS and no tolerance for egos. However my "way of things" so to say is pretty simple....you are straight and fair with me I'm straight and fair with you....you are good to me as a guild...I'm good to you as a guild member. That whole mutual respect thing -- I'm very big into that. Perspective - its a game. Rules. Don't have a lot and don't over step your bounds...its a game...which means you can have rules for In-game like "these are our loot rules" or "in this chat channel its PG-13 talk only"....I'm cool with that. You are over stepping when you tell your members when, how or how much they need to play. (true story - is been a couple years now and it wasn't on elune...a GM once told the guild flat out "you need to focus and level on one character before you play any alts"..... well guess what jack -- FU buddy... me and 20 other guild members left in a span of about 20 seconds... you don't tell people how or what to play"...) In summary..... you might think "dude why do you come off so harsh ... you really think you'll grab a guild with that"... Well yeah -- its being so tired of my time being wasted with crap guilds...I wasn't always so blunt trust me...but when you join guild after guild and its all this ego / power tripping BS or rules for rules.....or the worst you literally think "this guild is dead....of the 40 people in it no one talks no one does anything....so WHY AM I HERE?"..... Anyway... that's it. I literally couldn't be more honest.... Have a good weekend.Fistan0 May 5
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
May 1 Christian Guild on Gilneas Are there any Christian Guilds on Gilneas? I've seen posts about them being on other servers. I'm really interested in joining if there are any. Please no rude comments.Daenae2 May 1
Apr 28 Company of Rock recruiting Company of Rock is looking for a few more players to join us for Throne, Looking to clear heroic and if interest is there move on to mythic. Sat&Sun 2-4pm (est) server time. Alliance on elune/gilneas. Btag is zanier#1590 Current progression is 11/11 H and 11/11 N. Currently clearing Argus every other week on heroic and doing normal alt runs on off weeks. We use personal loot, have low drama and have a very efficient use of the 4 hours we raid every week.The majority of players are on during the weekend. With a less but consistent group on during weeknights. Since the guild started raiding we have earned every AOTC that has been available to us. Currently looking for: DPS Tanks and Heals are currently full.Zanier21 Apr 28
Apr 28 Remnants of Konfusion I've come back to World of Warcraft a few times over the years, but nothing has ever surpassed the times I had leveling up and raiding during vanilla in the guild Remnants of Konfusion. Some of the fondest memories I have ever had in a game occurred with a group of 40 people wiping on Ragnaros or entering Blackwing Lair. I just wanted to leave this memory here, with the hopes that someone from those times could read it and share in the nostalgia. Thank you for the good times and I hope you are well.Titansnake6 Apr 28
Mar 30 Resto Sham LF Raid Team Healer looking for a guild to raid and do Mythic + with Been healing raids since BC. Complete Gold Challenge Modes (Lead them) for MOP, and WOD Coming back to wow after taking a break for most of Legion Started on a fresh new character and ready for end game content Only want to commit to raiding twice a week Available Monday-Thursday between 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST Rather keep my character on my server but trying to find a steady group to do endgame content York#1782Yokrin1 Mar 30
Mar 30 <All Natural> (A) - Recruitment Thread Hello everyone! <All Natural> is recruiting for their core raid team. We know that Legion is coming to a halt in just a few short months, but we would love to gain the AOTC achievement and solidify our raid group for Battle for Azeroth! Our raid times will be Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday from 10pm to 12am EST. We are currently recruiting the following classes: Tank: Paladin, Warrior, Druid (Pref), Monk Healer: Any DPS: Ranged (Any) <All Natural> is located on the Gilneas/Elune sister servers, but we are more than happy to welcome people from other servers as well. We do not mind starting from scratch if you would like to bring your new 110 to get gear, as well. Thank you for considering us as your next guild! Feel free to add my BattleTag - Coach#12180 Cheers!Shield0 Mar 30
Mar 28 [A] <Sanguine Wolf Pack> 10/11 N Antorus We are and adult guild looking for respectful and mature people to help us fill the positions to our progression group. Sanguine Wolf Pack is (9/9N)(4/9H) ToS and is getting ready for Antorus while try to clear ToS weekly. We are currently in need of all roles mainly DPS and a DPS w/ Healer OS. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11 EST/Server time. Feel free to message or send in game mail: Aeistor - Gilneas Dessana - Elune Brookeria - GilneasAeistor10 Mar 28
Mar 26 [A] Undying Resolution LF DPS! 1/11M Howdy all! Undying Resolution is currently recruiting one non-warrior tank for progression into mythic Antorus. ---------- Who we are: Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic and Mythic raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WotLK. Progression: Antorus: 1/11M ToS: 9/9H & 1/9M Who You Are: You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and are prepared with consumables (guild bank provides as many consumables as we can). You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You communicate with officers about potential scheduling conflicts and sign up for raids in advance on our scheduling calendar. Raid Times: Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members) Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, or farm content). Recruitment Openings: Any non-Warrior tank For More info: If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com/Eriol6 Mar 26
Mar 11 974 Frost DK & 974 Blood DK LF Mythic Package deal -974 Blood DK w/ 80 traits -972 Frost DK w/75 Traits. -We both have NUMEROUS alts that are 960+ w/ 75 traits as well. Both of us have 5/11M Experience, AOTC for every teir. Would prefer a social/active guild. Raid times-evening hours Weekday. Willing to server x-fer, and possible Faction Change to the right home. Will provide logs upon interviews. Both of us have 965+ Geared off specs, and both of us can play all 3 specs. Both have been Raiding Mythic since SoO (Mists of Pandaria) Drop your bnet's and guild info, and look forward to maybe seeing you guys soon!Voidform0 Mar 11