Elune and Gilneas

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
1d low level questing together? very shy introvert. Just coming back after not playing for 9 years. So yea don't know anyone anymore, except for one dude, though haven't talked to him in years since I haven't played. Looking to have fun. I forgot how boring the low levels are when you are alone. would really like someone to quest with. what happened to enjoying this game, everyone is so focused on end game they are ignoring the entire game!!! If you are interested in playing with me, I have an overkill of free time right now. welcome to add me. will be playing both factions regularly. my battle.net is Ghostspartan#1710 <I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me.>Reanari0 1d
2d [A]<Umbra Rem> is recruiting! <Umbra Rem> is recruiting active 120s with a competitive nature. We are looking for players who are constantly striving to be the best they can. With that said, we are looking for players who value a tight knit community. We will progress, gear, have fun, and work hard together as a guild. We understand that real life comes first, but expect people who commit to a raid to bring their A+ Game. We will also be forming BG and Mythic+ teams for those interested. We formed just before BFA launched, and since then we spent time having multiple groups clearing all 10 Mythics each week leading up to the launch of Uldir. While we will not carry people, we have worked to get everyone geared up in preparation for Uldir and Mythic+. Since then, we have steadily developed our core group, going 5N1H/8 our first week as a new guild and 6N1H/8 the second week. At this point we are looking to build upon the core group by adding players who show dedication to improving their class and can maintain a high raid attendance. Current Progress: (N)Uldir 8/8 (H)Uldir 3/8 Raid Times: Tues/Sun/Mon 8-11pm Central. At this time we are primarily looking for: Tanks: Paladin - High Monk - High Healers: Paladin - Very Low Monk - High Priest(Disc) - High Priest(Holy) - High Druid - Low Shaman - Medium DPS: DK - High DH - High Rogue - High Warlock - High Mage - High Priest - High Hunter - High Shaman(enh) - Medium Shaman(Ele) - Medium Warrior - High Monk - Medium Paladin - Low Druid(feral) - Low Druid(Balanced) - Low If you are looking for a guild to grow, have fun, compete, and make friends with over the course of the new expansion, feel free to message one of the following in-game: DiaGida Vengent Venatus MyethDiagida7 2d
4d Old timers? Any old timer Gilneas players still exist? Team softcore, Team alliance? End of legends? EtcUndeadwar69 4d
6d <Prophets> recruiting! <Prophets> are currently recruiting for their core raid group and guild. Who are we? <Prophets> (8/8N) (3/8H) is an Alliance guild established in 2018 on the Gilneas/Elune servers. The guild was created by a group of friends who wanted to create a fun environment to raid and PvP in, while not feeling like World of Warcraft had a stranglehold on our social life. We are a Casual Raiding Guild. We raid two nights a week. Most people in the guild have kids or families, so when things come up, we can relate. We just ask that you try to make as many events as possible, or give us fair warning before missing (if possible). Raid and Event Schedule Raids: Tuesday and Wednesday - 10:00pm to 12:00AM EST (Server Time) Mythic+ dungeons on Off days @10:00pm Recruitment Our Core team is currently recruiting the following (we will consider all): Tank Closed Recruitment DPS DH, Monk, and Warlock Healers Paladin Please add me on bnet if you are interested! Coach#12180 Thanks!Eleven16 6d
6d [A] Tu & Th 8-11PM EST [1/8 M] - LF More Hello Elune and Gilneas! < AFRAID OF ELEMENTALS > is recruiting! We have been a consistent raiding guild on Elune since Wrath. We are an adult raiding guild built on the simple premise that raiding on a limited schedule does not have to mean missing out on content or the guild experience. We have professions, families, and life to attend to, but we still like slaying internet monsters in our spare time. Server: US - Elune / Gilneas Faction: Alliance Current Progression: 1/8 Mythic Uldir Prior Legion Progression: Antorus 6/11 M Tomb of Sargeras 5/9 Mythic Nighthold 5/10 Mythic Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 8:15 - 11pm EST RECRUITMENT: Priority: Holy Paladin, Balance Druid, Windwalker Monk Exceptional applicants, don't hesitate to apply. Questions, please feel free to message: Kris#1983 Fuzzy#1474 Fevion#1791 Gigasquid#1310 Visit our website Afraidofelementals.com Where you can learn even more about our wonderful community and apply if you are interested! Thank you all and have a great day! Watch us raid! https://www.afraidofelementals.com/livefeedFevion1 6d
Oct 9 [A] <Indestructible> Recruiting for Raids After a fairly casual start this expansion <Indestructible> is looking to focus up and kick out some serious progression. (We're bumping it up to Semi-Casual!) We're currently 8/8 N, 3/8 H. Raid times are 8:00-10:30 PM EST/Server time, Tuesdays and Thursdays. The players we're looking for are consistent and knowledgeable about their class. Our recruiting priorities are: A Priest to round out our primary healers. Ranged DPS. Could definitely use another Mage or two. DPS with a healing off-spec who are both capable and willing to heal when needed. Of course we'll consider you even if you don't fit into this list! (Unless you're a tank. Sorry tanks.) If you have any questions or are interested please feel free to leave a response here or contact any of the following in-game: Dumpsterfire-Elune Dumbsterfire-Gilneas Derict-Gilneas Demonpsych-EluneDumpsterfire2 Oct 9
Oct 8 [H] Looking for Casual Guild. Been around since vanilla. Looking for Casual Guild on Horde. Message ingame - Leroyjr-Gilneas or Behanzin-GilneasDotknight0 Oct 8
Oct 6 Calling out Vanilla'ers So ugh.. Heretics, BOPV, Just Crusade, Heroic Might, Altera Vita, Celestial V.. We doing this or what? Err... Maybe not Heretics.. I know i'm missing a few big high end guilds but can't remember the names.Cruelint13 Oct 6
Oct 6 Looking for guild on Gilneas Alliance Late nighter looking for guild to join on Gilneas. I have been playing Wow since vanilla but took a few years off and now im back. Nobody is ever on in my old guild :( .Looking to do raids and dungeons. I will mostly be available 12am server time but anytime on Thursday. My paladin is willing to Heal Tank or Dps. I plan on leveling up a few of my alts as well. I Really would just like to get in a guild with friendly, enjoyable people who casually raid and Pvp. It would be nice to log into the game and have at least 1 or 2 people to play with since all my friends stopped playing.Alexya0 Oct 6
Oct 2 Steady group to run mythic / mythic + I’m looking to build a steady group to run mythic / mythic +. My preferred role is tank. The pace of progression will be very moderate with three nights per week at first and then two nights per week. At this time the plan is to run Mythic to establish clear strats in order to be effective in M+. The goal is to have fun and last through the expansion. We will use in-game voice chat as required. Proposed times: Wed. 8:30PM - 10:30PM EAST (transition day while learning Mythic) Fri. 8:30PM – 10:30PM EAST Sat. 8:30PM – 11PM EAST If interested, contact me in game Clarenth#1892 or Ishkar@eluneIshkar1 Oct 2
Oct 2 Tyranny’s End looking for members Hello there and thanks for taking time to read my post. I have resurrected this guild name from back in vanilla. I’m looking to make new friends that share the same interests as I do while inAzeroth. My main focus is mythic + dungeons and a little pvp on the side. Raiding is possible but only if the guild have enough people. While I welcome all, I do expect people to know their class and role(s) if they intend to run things with the guild. If your looking for something laid back yet still able to get things done, send me a message. You won’t find any silly rules or whinny little cry babies in the guild. This is a game and it’s suppose to be a break from all the BS in the world today. I can’t promise you a top tier guild, but I can promise you top tier fun and fellowship. I’m well organized and I keep the guild bank stocked full of what ya need.Rivare0 Oct 2
Sep 30 [H] <Kind of a Big Deal> 2/8M 8/8H Raid Progress: 2/8M 8/8H Raid Times: 8:00-11:00PM EST Tuesday/Thursday Recruitment: All Classes and Roles Recruitment Updated: 9/30 Recruiting exceptional raiders heading into Mythic Uldir! <Kind of a Big Deal> is recruiting dedicated raiders that want to enjoy progressing through raid instances on a light schedule. Our raid group was established as a heroic only server pug at the start of Legion, and we grew into the best horde guild that Gilneas has to offer. We pride ourselves on both preparation for progress and efficiently clearing farm content. Being horde on Gilneas, we often struggle with the roster boss most nights. If anything it speaks volumes for our ability to tackle content efficiently when we are able. Leadership Background Leadership has completed the following at a Mythic Level: T16: Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (10 player), Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (25 player) Realm First! for Gilneas as well. (<Aggression> Represent!) T17: Cutting Edge: Imperator's Fall, Cutting Edge: Blackhand's Crucible And if that's not enough I also got a pretty nice 92% healing parse as Brewmaster on Mythic Taloc. Nicokira said I should put that here so come join us. Guild Info Outside of raid time, our members enjoy doing Mythic+ together and even carrying our terrible alts through higher keys. We also run a fantastic optional alt raid on Saturdays during our normal raid hours. Our raids are occasionally streamed at the following link: https://www.twitch.tv/koltarafs We're eagerly looking forward to adding great players to our raid team. If you think you might be a good fit for our group, add Koltara#1545 regarding recruitment or fill out the google form application at the link provided. Application Link: https://goo.gl/forms/pUTVNSK7Aj5yOxyo1Koltaris35 Sep 30
Sep 27 [A] <Weekenders> Recruiting casual players! Weekenders, a casual raiding guild is recruiting raiders and casual players. We are continuing to have fun, play successfully, and win in everything we do, including world bosses, dungeons, and raids. Who we are: We are a mixture of players, old and new, harmoniously combining to find a balance between raiding and real life. Many of us are Day One players and are older than the average WoW player. We enjoy a casual, supportive environment that focuses on collaboration, instruction, and developing esprit de corps through your consistent presence. We enjoy all aspects of the game: pets? Old world? Mounts? Reps? PVP? We do that. We do not "police" or "manage" adults. We have not had to intervene between guildies in years and we intend to keep it that way. We understand that "familiarity can breed contempt" so we try to avoid that pitfall at all costs. We ask that you focus on the game: no politics/religion/controversy needed. Please read more below in "who you are". Raiding brings us all together. If you want to join us in raiding, we will appreciate your effort and hopefully you will earn the concomitant rewards from the bosses you help us kill. We use Personal Loot only, which was something we championed since the Pandaria xpac and in BfA will be the only method of looting in game. We are certain you will have fun earning your kills. We don't immediately bench players, like other guilds claiming to be casual: we actually take the time to develop the talent that's already in you. Being multi-talented (having more than one spec) is highly valued, so we provide ways for all guildies to get opportunities to grow. We keep things calm and light: no yelling, no calling players out, no arguing. We are playing the game to have fun, enjoy each other's company, and win! Who you are: You're an adult, and you act like one with guildies in whisper, in gchat and on Discord. You avoid excessive negativity/sarcasm, direct insults, profanity and stay focused on the game. If you have a disagreement with a guildie, you keep it to yourself, and then you try and work it out amicably 1:1 with the other guildie before coming to Officers. You assume positive intent in others, and we will do the same with you. You are relaxed and open in your playstyle and thinking, and don't mind sharing your knowledge about the game when asked. You focus on the game: no politics/religion/controversy comes up. You work towards guild goals as well developing, working on, and completing your personal goals as a player. You know that being multi-talented (having more than one spec/class) is not easy but you like challenges. A Weekender looks out for the guild and her/himself. A Weekender puts the feelings of others ahead of their own. A Weekender raider studies fights, comes in early for a raid, and listens to directions. A Weekender raider can raid on the weekend. :) CURRENT NEEDS: We are currently looking for players that are a good fit in our guild. Raiding is not required to be in Weekenders. Two tanks are currently needed that can be available for dungeons Wed/Thurs 8p, raid tank on Fridays 8p as needed, and be prepared to fill in for our main tanks on Sat/Sun 2p as needed. For our raid team, heals/dps are welcome and If you are multi-talented with your toon(s), (heal/tank/melee/range dps) we should talk! Remember, we develop talent. So maybe you haven't done it? Well with us you get to test it out! ACTIVITIES/RAID TIMES (ALL guild activities/raids are TWO hours): Monday 8p activities: Guild PVP on alternating weeks Wed/Thurs 8p activities: Timewalking/Mythic dungeon groups Friday 8p: Friday Fun Raid (Alt raid/New Raider Tryouts). Saturday/Sunday 2p Progression raid: (Currently 8/8 Normal and 1/8 Heroic Uldir) Saturday/Sunday group is open to all guildies who meet minimum item level requirements and have: BigWigs/DBM, Discord, and the willingness to work as a team throughout progression. There's no yelling, no arguing, and we simply ask that you follow/listen to guild directions. Don't settle for an imitation of the original, casual Weekend raiding guild! Join us! TL;DR? Contact me on Cheheals/Chelives/Chelito/Hugochavvy in game. it will take us about 3 minutes to discuss all this. Or...Feel free to drop us a message here and I will, of course, get back to you. Thanks and good luck in your travels in Azeroth!Cheheals132 Sep 27
Sep 26 Lookin for casual guild Looking for a casual guild, for world quests and what not. I'm not a hard core raider, but I'm so down to meet some people on here... I just came back from a break... my guild tag is just my bank guild I have... .so don't let that fool ya haha but really though I just like to game out and chill sometimes.... sooo hopefully there is a guild that I fit in on Elune <3Hennessee0 Sep 26
Sep 21 [A] Midnight Cartel Recruiting Who are we? Midnight Cartel is a vanilla-aged guild that has been on Elune for the duration of the game. The guild is founded on being a family first and being supportive to all. We take our guild culture very seriously but still have fun. In fact, most of the guildies love to poke fun at the GM every day... sigh... We don't take raiding very seriously with the exception of making sure we don't waste one another's time. Overall since I've been in the guild (since 2013) I've seen a great group of people willing to help out others when needed. You could probably do a /who midnight cartel and get similar stories. Raiding Environment In years past we've been a hard core raiding guild but as with most people over time real life injects itself and we're more casual raiding now. We will continue to focus on Heroic level raiding in BfA. At this time we have no designs on mythic level raiding. What are we looking for? You can probably look on these and other forums and see the same thing from every guild recruitment post. I don't think there's a guild out there that wants drama. So we are looking for more of what we have now. People who enjoy playing the game and enjoy being in a guild that promotes helping each other. Whether you're a raider, pvper or quester we welcome all. How to join Like any serious guild we require a guild application on our forums. It sounds like so much work but in reality it isn't. People have asked me why we do it and the answer is pretty clear: we want people who are willing to take a little time to find a place they can call home. We figure if you're willing to go through the process then you'd be more likely to stay once you join. Website: http://www.midnightcartel.com Our site admin has a very distinct process so read it before you click. Happy clicker syndrome won't help you here! (you can whisper me if you are curious what happy clicker syndrome is) If you have questions please feel free to reach out to me in game. I will endeavor to check this site as well but I tend to get distracted by shiny obj....Galaar4 Sep 21
Sep 20 [H][Gilneas]<Rehabbed MLG>LFM Raiders <Rehabbed MLG> Server | Region | Faction: Gilneas l US l Horde Raid Days | Times: Mondays and Wednesdays | 8 pm – 11 pm EST We are a newly formed progressive raiding guild made up of longtime players and friends. Our guild is made up mostly of mature MMO veterans who have achieved top-tier World and Server rankings in other MMORPGs. We provide a steady progressive raiding experience without the drama that a more hardcore raiding environment can at times create. This is not a progression at any cost guild but, this is a guild that is focused on clearing Heroic and Mythic content at a steady and non-rushed pace. We are looking for likeminded individuals who: • Dependable – Proactively Communicate if Unavailable for Raid • Take Ownership and Responsibility for their Performance • Research Content in Advance of Raid Times • Positively Contribute to the Group’s Success Over the course of 3 raid nights, approximately 8 – 9 hours in Uldir, we have cleared 5/8 Normal and 2/8 Heroic; progressing every night as an 11 player team. If you enjoy challenging content, have a sense of humor, and can positively communicate with your fellow team and guildmates this may be a great fit for you. All classes are welcome and will be considered. Priority will be given to the following classes and roles: Demon Hunter - DPS Death Knight – DPS & Tank Druid – DPS & Heal Monk – DPS & Heal Shaman – DPS & Heal The number of guild and raid spots is limited. Our intent is to create a small but highly engaged and high-quality gaming community to field out a solid 20 player raid team. If you are interested in joining our team you can contact the following officers for more information at: Xeen: (Discord - Xeen#9395); (Battle.net – Xeen#1350) Saroq: (Discord – Saroq#0153); (Battle.net – Saroq#1523)Saroq0 Sep 20
Sep 19 Ripco inc anyone? Does anyone remember this old horde guild?Zarnia0 Sep 19
Sep 19 [H] Dark Hand of Kekistan - WE WANT YOU! Some of us old vanilla players who were part of the "Dark Hand of Chaos" days want to bring back some glory... if you are out there DHOC folks and are reading this... come to DHOK... If not... and you want to be a Kekistani, come join us: Short Term Focus: Mythic + (5-6 range) / RBGs / Arenas Longer Term Focus: Heroic Raiding PST me in game or ingame mail. -------- Mature gamers with discord and one player streams regularly. #TopkeksKekistani0 Sep 19
Sep 18 (H) LF Semi-Casual Guild Hi Elune / Gilneas players, my hubby and I are semi-casual players on almost every night and are looking for a guild on Elune / Gilneas. Here are some more info about us: 1. Times available & time zone: We play evenings 8 - 10/11 pm EST, Th 6 - 8 am EST. 2. Server preference: Elune / Gilneas, as we have a friend on this server. 3. Faction preference: Horde please 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: We are casual - but not so casual that we don't care if we suck at our class. We do care. We are actively reading Ice Veins, rotation guides and resources to improve. We are more casual in terms of we don't have a lot of time to play and can't always stick to a strict raid schedule. But we are generally always on at the times specified. 5. Current progression/experience: My hubby plays primarily tank and played in Vanilla. I joined him around Wrath of the Lich King and we played together two years. We have recently returned for BFA. Meanwhile, we have played other MMOs, but I asked my hubby what he wanted to play most right now and he picked WoW so we will likely stay in-game for some time. We are actively doing world quests every night to get better gear. We are about item level 300 right now. I play priest heals and I am also leveling a hunter who is currently 106. 7. Contact info: If interested, please email me at jpetree331[at]gmail.com or pst me in-game at Btag: Culurien#1792 8. Anything else - what we are looking for: I would love a family-friendly social guild with helpful players, who are willing to help us improve at our game, and not judge us if we aren't immediately perfect. There is a learning curve to coming back to the game. And, if we aren't good at something, we definitely are aiming to be as top notch as possible. We don't want to suck. I love to be on discord. People who are interested in dungeons, leveling and some raiding would be great. We do have a 21 month old son, which is why we can only be on at the times specified, after he is in bed or before he is up.Alethala0 Sep 18
Sep 15 Chat Bug I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but it seems like some players can still whisper you even after they've ignored you. Here is an imgur link to a screenshot example: [removed] Here you'll see the player Nina-Elune of guild <Apathy> (an ironic guild name, given the emotionally charged state of the speaker) forcing a 1-way conversation Has this happened to anyone else? Is this a bug or is this working as intended?Fabul4 Sep 15
Sep 12 (h) tank looking for a guild warrior tank looking for guild, just need some new friends weekends are best for me for raiding because i work weird hours pst moe#1466Elraton0 Sep 12
Sep 11 [A] Casual PVP guild - Please Don't Hit Me Since I've had very little luck finding PVP guilds, a friend and I started our own. If you're looking to do some PVP, please join us. Message Bumpkinz or Gutts on Elune.Gutts0 Sep 11
Sep 7 [A] RBG guilds?? [A] Looking to try something new. Are there any RBG guilds recruiting?Gutts0 Sep 7
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 31 Looking for Guild I'm looking for a guild. I would only be available to do raiding and longer events on the weekends. I'd just like something fun, casual and friendly.Snowlily2 Aug 31
Aug 30 [A] <Totality> LFM for BfA [A] <Totality> is an Elune-Gilneas guild with a focus on completing mid to high end content while still enjoying ourselves. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30-11pm ET. We completed all raids throughout Legion on Heroic, earning their Ahead of the Curve achievements. There are no plans at this time for Mythic difficulty raiding. There will be other nights scheduled for things like Mythic+, Achievements, War Mode/PvP, etc. We are primarily looking for skilled DPS (ranged or melee) when it comes to raid slots, but other roles are welcome with an understanding that progression raid spots may not always be available for heal/tank specs. Players looking for a fun atmosphere to just socialize or do non-raiding activities are also welcome! About Us: <Totality> is first and foremost a guild of friends. We enjoy tackling new content and working together. Many of our members are co-workers or friends outside of WoW, but we've added a number of awesome people we've met in-game, and are always looking to add more like minded people to our group. We like to have a good time and socialize which can result in some mature language in guild chat (generally nothing too bad). Raid Goals: We cleared every raid on Heroic throughout the course of Legion. We will be working on doing the same in Battle for Azeroth. We are currently 5/8 on Normal Uldir. General Goals: Increasing the number of like minded mature players in our guild who play frequently and are competent at their class/role. Most important is ensuring that people are enjoying themselves and getting to experience what WoW has to offer. Contact Us: For any questions or if you are interested in joining please reach out to any of the below officers. Dyrean / Cinderr#1413 Faedara / Aurella#1934 Tenbolts / Fullfocus#1859Dyrean2 Aug 30
Aug 17 Looking for guild Hi all, I'm rerolling a walock this expansion and am looking for a good horde guild to join. I'd like to stay on Gilneas so I'm checking here before I boost this toon. I've played wow since launch but I have not been in a guild for the last couple of expansions. I work nights, so I tend to play from early evening until 6am or so. I'm always available on Monday and Tuesday and every other weekend. I'm moderately hardcore, I constantly try to improve my performance and I take content fairly seriously. This will be my first ranged dps since BC, so I'll be practicing a lot prelaunch.:) Thanks.Laertides1 Aug 17
Aug 12 The Dark Allegiance Looking for players to join our new Guild. We are working on world pvp and raiding. contact me hoover92#11537Zaliandra0 Aug 12
Aug 12 Elune Oldtimers Just wondering how many people actually play from the old days. As for myself I don't have much time to play anymore and won't for a little while longer. I pay my sub every month more or less just to chat. Leave a reply if you are reading this...Grandmaster16 Aug 12
Aug 10 [A] <Illidan Did Nothin Wrong> LFM Illidan Did Nothin Wrong is a normal/heroic raiding guild made up of long time friends. Our BfA raid nights will be Tuesday 8-11 EST along with a swing night depending on people's schedules. We're looking for mostly DPS but any role is welcome. We're flexible. We're a group that likes to experience content and challenge ourselves, though we do so at a pace realistic to our real life requirements. We play for fun, but we make an effort to be at our best. We're looking for like minded people to join us for our biweekly raids, PvP, and alt fun. Our group has played together online and off for many years now, some of us have known each other for decades. We have a wide age range from the mid 20's all the way to late 50's. Most of us are married with families, so our values are firmly grounded in the real world. We're hoping to find like minded people who want to have fun but understand that life doesn't revolve around WoW/Progress/Gametime. Contact us in game, here, or Quisits#1724Kurath0 Aug 10
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 8 LF Enchanted Thorium Breastplate crafter Just like the title says, I'm looking for someone who can craft this blacksmith item; I'm paying a pretty hefty bounty just to have it made with my own materials to the tune of five thousand gold. Please let me know if you're able to craft it, been trying to find someone who can craft it for a while now.Porosha0 Aug 8
Jul 31 <Limited Edition> 2 Day Weekend 7/11M <Limited Edition> Faction: Horde Server: Illidan Limited Edition is a brand new guild that is led by a 7/11M Mythic Raider who has been mythic raiding since SoO. Officer core also has a lot of Mythic Raiding experience and we are all veterans. We are looking for exceptional raiders who love to progress, and have fun while doing it. We are a family here in Limited Edition and we treat everyone accordingly. Schedule: Friday-Saturday 8-11pm EST We are looking for individuals who can work together, leave their egos at the door and use their skills to better our guild. We are looking for members who can communicate, research, and prepare for raiding and the mythic + environment. What we can offer you!: •Stable and very experienced Leadership with a positive raiding environment. •Mythic +, and Heroic/Mythic Raiding Weekly. •An environment where you do not have to dedicated hours upon hours of your time to progress. •We all play many games including Diablo, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Starcraft, and more. •A place to call home, Like we said before. We are family here in Limited Edition and we want you to be apart of that! What are we looking for? •Constantly looking for people with a friendly and helping attitude. •People that strive to be the best they can be, and always researching their class to become better each and every week. •People who are passionate about raiding! •People who can maintain a 85% attendance rate when BFA raiding releases. Currently Recruiting: •Tanks are FULL •Holy Paladin •Unholy / Frost DK, WW Monk, Elemental Shaman w/ resto offspec If you are interested in joining us, or have any questions at all. Please feel free to add my Btag Demonics#1608Dreadrend0 Jul 31
Jul 30 Mythic Gul'dan Mount Sales We are no longer accepting future requests, thanks to all that we were able to schedule with us. Hello Gilneas/Elune! <Kind of a Big Deal> is now selling the Mythic Gul'dan mount on a weekly basis for gold! Mount: http://www.wowhead.com/item=137575/fiendish-hellfire-core Current Price: 750k gold Gold must be on Gilneas/Elune! The drop chance for this mount dwindles down to 1% with the pre-patch for Battle for Azeroth, as such there is a limited amount of time before it is no longer a guaranteed drop. We are currently scheduling one sale per week until the cutoff, with buyers being able schedule for either a Tuesday or Thursday night slot. As with all limited quantity sales, prices will increase as we near the end of the expansion, so get it scheduled early! Contact Koltara#1545 with interest and scheduling preference.Koltaris15 Jul 30
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 28 Father and Son LFG - Alliance Hello, Myself (veteran WoW player starting in Vanilla turned casual) and my father (total noob but having a good time) are looking for an active, casual guild where we can hang out with people and do basic content. Preferably a guild with some older (or at least more mature) people (he's 56.) We'd probably also bring a couple of our friends(and my gf). I think Normal raids will probably be our cap in BfA, so if you're running those on the weekends, then we're interested in you! He has a warrior and I am still debating what I will bring. Feel free to reply here or shoot me an in-game mail at Niis-Gilneas.Rulette2 Jul 28
Jul 27 GMs: Changes to guild interface HI all you Elune/Gilneas GMs. I know the last few days have been rough in adjusting to the changes in the guild ranks/permissions/interface. Some things are broken, some things removed, and overall many GMs across the game feel that Blizzard is trying to migrate guilds, slowly but surely to "communities". I have no problem with being a "community" and not a guild but this is something we should have some input on. I could see it being *very* positive through the creation of guild halls, where our bank and other things like the pet battle could wind up being migrated from our Garrisons. Removing functionalities from our guild interface panel and making it harder to run our guilds in an orderly fashion is *not* the way to go about this migration, in my opinion. Take a look at the post I made in Forums/WoW General Discussion. Feel free to add your comments there. Some tips and tricks for accessing the old guild interface are also posted there. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766206457 Finally, I have created an Elune/Gilneas community for us GMs. Feel free to contact me about joining the community as a way for us to work together, share ideas, and maitain a positive guild and server culture. Thanks!Cheheals1 Jul 27
Jul 26 [A] <Eternal Guardians> recruiting for BFA Ever struggled find a guild that's chill about progression, but also good at it? That's our MO! We're searching for raiders to join our normal/heroic team for BFA. We welcome both experienced and new players - don't worry, we'll only occasionally hurl sarcastic insults at you for fudging raid mechanics. ;) Our raid times are always 9-11 PM ET; currently we raid Wed/Sat. I'd like to link you to the fancy website I made, but I ragequit and threw my keyboard across the room halfway through building it. We do have an active Discord and a Facebook page for our members to connect, though! (Although the latter is basicallyjust functioning as a cat meme factory thanks to our resident druids.) And if you don't raid, come join anyway! We always love new friendly faces. (I might even consider sharing my catnip stash with you. Maybe.) You can add my b-tag (Daemon#1911) if you have any questions or want to join up, or you can message any of our leaders in-game.Cailan1 Jul 26
Jul 24 Heavy Junk Boxes Looking for a rogue that will farm 1,405 of these for me. I will pay 140g per box for a total of 198,105g. I will be farming them soon myself so if you are interested in earning the full amount act fast! Monsters#1384 Hit me up for any details!Monsters6 Jul 24
Jul 21 Eu&Gn OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 20 [A] Tu & Th 8-11PM EST [6/11 M] - LF More Hello Elune and Gilneas! < AFRAID OF ELEMENTALS > is recruiting! We have been a consistent raiding guild on Elune since Wrath. We are an adult raiding guild built on the simple premise that raiding on a limited schedule does not have to mean missing out on content or the guild experience. We have professions, families, and life to attend to, but we still like slaying internet monsters in our spare time. Server: US - Elune / Gilneas Faction: Alliance Current Progression: 6/11 M Antorus, The Burning Throne (11/11 H) Prior Legion Progression: Tomb of Sargeras 5/9 Mythic Nighthold 5/10 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic Halls of Valor 3/3 Heroic Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 8:15 - 11pm EST RECRUITMENT : OPEN Please feel free to message Kris#1983 Fuzzy#1474 Fevion#1791 Dimmak#1620 Visit our website Afraidofelementals.com Where you can learn even more about our wonderful community and apply if you are interested! Thank you all and have a great day!Fevion27 Jul 20
Jul 14 Goldshire Duelest We need to get a Group Together to hold a Tournament in duels? Any Spec? 100 gold to get in... If u lose u get 50 gold back. Champion of the duels will take all gold as a prize. Thoughts?Talaron2 Jul 14
Jul 9 A <Deja Vu> Super Casual Guild Recruiting We are the ultimate casual guild, built by married people with kids, jobs and real life. We have no requirements, you can play what you want, how you want. The only thing we ask is you talk in guild and have fun. We do not do any formal raiding, so having the highest gear score is something you do NOT have to worry about. We do run 5 mans, normal, heroic and mythic. We do pvp, world quest, LFR and quest till we puke. If you want to take 6 months or even a year to level a toon, that is fine with us. Look any of us up for questions or joining, we are here for you to come and have a safe and relaxing gaming experience with no pressure.Stallowned5 Jul 9
Jul 9 Any new guilds? Anyone considering starting a new fresh guild for bfa on alliance? Or you recently started a new guild? I want a fresh guild...highly focused on being active and social...and of course just cool folks not ego hounds or jerks. I cant play wow again for a week but just figured why not ask this?Melyndriel1 Jul 9
Jul 7 LF BS: Steelbound Harness Mount Any blacksmiths out there willing to make me a Steelbound Harness mount for a reasonable price?Teetank1 Jul 7
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jul 4 [A] <Dark Lords> Recruiting <Dark Lords> Is a guild of returning players that came back to playing after various times off from the game. We found our old guilds had either moved servers, had disbanded, or were just inactive altogether. The guild was formed back in May of 2018. Our player base ranges from players from vanilla days. To players who just started playing a couple months ago. As this game is divers with the people in it we try to be as well. We do everything from questing, PvP, leveling, Alts, casual raid, Mythic + Dungeons, and end game Progression raiding. Our Core Raid Night's are Tues, Wed, and the following Monday. (Before Reset) 7P.M. - 9:30 P.M. With Thursday, Fri, Sat, and Sunday being casual come as you can raid nights for alts, and casual players. Also on these off nights we do Mythic + running if a raid is unavailable. We are still working at current content Raid's , but are focused to getting everyone ready for BfA. For our core group we are looking for DPS and Healers. Current content we are 11/11 N 10/11 H on Antorus. For non-raiding folks who just want to have somewhere to hang out with some good ole country folk. We have a slot for you too. We are a Progression Guild, but we understand it's not for everyone. If you are interested feel free to respond to this post, or add my Battle Tag wakemach1#1337 message me anytime and I will get back to you as soon as I can.Zaréna0 Jul 4
Jun 29 Vanguard Flight LF more Vanguard Flight is an old Alliance guild returned to playing after a break. We are currently looking for people to join with us to help get ready for the new expansion. We are primarily located in the CST and play evenings and weekends. We enjoy helping others progress and want to get everyone to enjoy the game as a team. We are currently looking for healers and just more people to help us reach our end game goals. We are always looking for people who are patient and willing to help train in all aspects of the game. Please, post here or message Shadtri, if you catch me on. Thank you for your time.Shadtri3 Jun 29
Jun 21 Midnight Cartel is Recruiting [A] Our History We have been on Elune since the beginning. We've gone hard core raiding in the past but now that everyone is older we're focusing on having fun and doing raiding at our own pace. We are not a mythic raiding guild and probably won't be any time in the future but we do go through heroics. If you're looking for a home on Elune/Gilneas and not looking to be super hard core then give us a try. Raid Groups Tues/Wed: 8:30-11pm Eastern Time (Main Progression Raid) 10/10 H Fri/Sat: 10:30pm-1am Eastern Time (Combo Alts/Mains/Pugs) 10/10 N Our raid needs currently: Tues/Wed: High - Shaman/Monk/Paladin/Druid healer, Warlock, Rogue, DPS Monk, DPS Warrior, DPS DK, Hunter Medium - Off Tank Low - DPS Druids, DPS Paladin Fri/Sat: Anything works we're really laid back on the late night raid. How to Apply We do require an application process as we prefer having people who put a little effort into finding a guild so please go to the website and drop an application in. http://www.midnightcartel.com If you have any questions about the guild and its culture feel free to contact the following officers if they're online: Galaar (GM) Daryss Vor Garthon Maranna Khadular If none of those are on do a /who Midnight Cartel and ping any member to see if an officer is online! Have fun out there!Galaar5 Jun 21