Feathermoon and Scarlet Crusade

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
Oct 13 Running of the Gnomes Year 9-October 13th! Running of the Gnomes returns for the 9th year on October 13th! The “Small” run will be held once again on October 13th, on Scarlet Crusade US at 7pm EST (That’s 4pm PST, 11pm GMT, 8am KST respectively.) 7pm is race start time, so show up very early, get a guild invite to one of our many guilds, hang out with community for a good cause. Running of the Gnomes will benefit The Cleveland Clinic’s Tuohy Vaccine, a vaccine that can prevent Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, which is often hereditary and the most deadly form of breast cancer. The drug is currently only in stage 1 of clinical trials. Dr. Tuohy is working on other breast cancers, as well as a vaccine for ovarian cancer. The event is meant both to spread love to those suffering from or affected by Breast Cancer, and to remind everyone, regardless of gender, to take preventative breast health seriously. Where can I donate? http://ccf.convio.net/goto/GnomeRun2k18 What is this? Is it just the in game micro-holiday? Running of the Gnomes is an event where the whole of the Warcraft community gathers on one singular server, Scarlet Crusade, and travels from the Gnome starting zone to Booty Bay to help raise awareness and funds for Breast Cancer. The yearly migration was so popular with players and the community that Blizzard honored the event with a Micro-Holiday called the Great Gnomeregan Race that occurs yearly on the same date worldwide. The micro holiday provides players with a race course, and NPCs to cheer them on. While the Micro-Holiday occurs everywhere, the community and gathering of players is still held on only on Scarlet Crusade-US. The entire event benefits a charity we love, and gathers together people worldwide. At the start of the event in 2017, there were over 7,000 players online and $16,600+ raised. How to participate: Simply log in on the specificid day on Scarlet Crusade, before the run start time and join us for the run, we’ll have the invites, and you just need to bring yourself! Because the Gnome Run is very popular, I suggest showing up not 10 minutes before the run if you can help it, or joining our discord for days that we are pre-inviting people to guilds to snag an invite early. There will be absolutely no Cross Realm invites for this.You must be on Scarlet Crusade or it’s connected realm Feathermoon. I'm unable to facilitate people who are off realm. Simply roll a new character on the specified server and join in the fun that way! If you do not play World of Warcraft, or play in the EU/Asia regions, you can download and use a US trial account. If your account is currently not active, you can also do the same! Trial accounts cannot join guilds, but you can run along with us, and we do have some ways to count you all. You can also join our discord still! Discord? https://discord.gg/kK8vKJu Is there a Hashtag again? #GnomeRun2k18 A note about Racing Guilds: We ask that even while it’s hectic, or there’s multiple guilds, we ask that you only join the guilds we’ve confirmed for a variety of reasons: We use the guilds to give out directions during the run, we don’t want people to have unexpectedly negative experiences in a random guild, or be scammed with a false donation link, we do use them to have some idea of how many people are at the event. So far we can confirm: 1.Gnomes Race for a Cure 2 Gnomes Race Too 3. Gnome Three Racers 4. Gnomes Race Four Us All 5. Gnome Run Strikes Back 6. Gnome and the Furious Six 7. All Gnomes go to Seven 8. The Last Gnome Run 9. War for the Gnome Run 10. Gnome with the Pink Run 11. Gnomes to Eleven More guilds will be announced on our social media and discords. Whispering those of us spamming chat with instructions to do so the exact word INVITE will auto trigger our addon to get you a guild invite unless you have a trial account. Why Gnomes? Gnomes are one of the few races with pink hair, making it easy for everyone to coordinate. They also fit the idea of something “Small” together adding up to something big when together.Dravinna9 Oct 13
Oct 11 Rapacious Kittens <Rapacious Kittens> Scarlet Crusade/Feathermoon We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild Raids happen Thursday 6-9pm PST and Sunday 5-8pm PST Currently we are 8/8N and 5/8H We do Mythic plus most evenings and are looking for more to join us in PVP Arenas and Rated BG Socials/Casuals are very welcome. If you have any questions please feel free to message us Mosma, Wheat on Feathermoon Stockingg, Pantyy on Scarlet Crusade or just add me Ganky#11976 And yes,... Pantyy raids too.Stockingg0 Oct 11
Oct 9 New guild <Phoenìx Rising> recruiting So you may have seen the add below posted in trade at some point lately. <Phoenìx Rising> We are a social guild, building a semi-hardcore raid team. GM's are 8/8N,3/8H. Raid times Tues/Sat/Sun 8-1030p CST. We run Mythic+ regularly. Looking to build a strong community in all aspects of the game. Pst to Clutch or myself. Let me break this down a little bit, because I feel like people think it should say causal raiding guild. Which isn't what we are trying to do. The social aspect will be mainly handled by me, and what I mean by this is I am not creating a guild that is just about raiding. Quite frankly, I think you lose a lot of the game that way and GMing is a lot less fun in that environment. I like to interact with all the guildies, put on silly events to win prizes and bring people together. I want to create a place where guildies help each other. I want to try to create a community where people can chill and make new friends. The last guild I was running, we were all pretty much an in game family. So the "semi-hardcore" raid team aspect will be handled mainly by Clutch. What I mean by this is that we are planning on pushing content. We expect people who make a commitment to raid to actually show up at raid times and be ready to raid (of course, we understand real life happens). We expect people to pull their weight. We want people who want to progress and see content, not have an "oh maybe we will down this boss" type of attitude. We want people in it for the kill. It doesn't mean that if you aren't perfect you will be booted. You will be expected to try to make improvements, if it's brought up to you privately that improvements need to be made. We want to push content and have fun while doing it. Our goal right now is to get AotC. Okay, so if you are still with me after all that and you are looking for a new place to call home, looking for a fresh team to grow with, or hell, just want to say hi, shoot Clutch or I an in-game message. Either of us would be more then happy to talk with you and throw you an invite. Good luck on where ever your adventures take you :)Selinite0 Oct 9
Oct 4 LF guild I'm looking for a new home and does it matter what server HAVE TO BE HORDE MythicPlus,Dungeons,Pvp,LFR,not looking into getting into real raiding super crazy fun guy just looking for a guild to call a family twitter.com/ThatPhoenixNV Bnet: IcyPhoenix#11882 Discord: ThatphoenixNV#3749Icyphoenix2 Oct 4
Oct 2 Insomniatic Tendencies hunts for Players IT was formed in BC and continues to be one of the top progression raids on Feathermoon/Scarlet Crusade connected realms. While highest geared raid on the server, and 1st in progression, we are NOT a hardcore raiding guild. Progression is the goal, but we like to keep it light and have fun. Many of us started playing WoW in Vanilla in top world progression raids (Catalyst) and bring experience and skill to the table. We are looking for exceptional, world-class players who are looking for experience end game content, are reliable, and will execute consistently. Currently raid times are Weds, Fri, & Sunday 7pm-930pm PST for the heroic & soon to mythic progression raid. We are a highly active guild, there's always something going on 24/7. Normal raids commence on Fridays at 7pm PST for the casual raiders in the guild. And IT has many players that love to push Mythic+ dungeons daily, PVP, Arenas, and much more. message Legacy#1661Thelegacy5 Oct 2
Oct 2 Achievement Point Runners Looking for a group to do Achievement things pre-current expansion. There are several of the old things that require a second or third person due to mechanics. just looking for easygoing peeps to get those AP numbers up, give me a holler here or in game if interested.Shiathis3 Oct 2
Oct 1 Lebowski Urban Achievers So I couldn't find a guild that did what I was looking for so I'm starting one. Lebowski Urban Achievers is (or will be once I get the sigs) a guild entirely devoted towards achievement running. there is currently no plans for any raiding, other than older stuff to get all the achievements out of them. just laid back AP farming here.Shiathis0 Oct 1
Oct 1 nvm noLittlesamy0 Oct 1
Oct 1 LF guild deleteIcyphoenix0 Oct 1
Sep 30 Rp on FM and SC Hello all. I use to be on feathermoon a long time ago. I wanted to ask if there was still rp on the server? I haven't been on Feathermoon in over 10 years, and I left due to some people on the server (Gold being stolen and this said person getting me into trouble.) Lately I have been bored and I am looking to make some toons on different servers to check out some of the rp. I've been rping for a long time, and I am rather decent at it. I know some lore, but I thought I'd ask about the rp on both servers.Dralias1 Sep 30
Sep 28 [A] T/TH Raid LF sPriest, Ranged DPS Behold, my complete lack of brevity! (seriously guys I have a problem) Details When: Tues/Thurs at 6pm PST to 9.15pm, invites at 5.45pm. What: Ranged DPS. We'd espeically love a good shadow priest, even better if willing to willing to flip to heals when there are healer absences. We need reliable, punctual players who can make the full schedule most weeks. Where: We do both normal and heroic content, but AotC is our primary goal each tier. Normal is usually to help gear up faster and learn the fights. As a small raid with well under 20 members, we have no plans to move into mythic. Who: This is a multi-guild raiding alliance group, which means you can stay in your current guild/server with your friends and still raid with us. MOAR DETAILS (the detailed details) About us We're mostly a group of older casual-ish raiders that has known each other for most of WoW. We care about making progress through the tiers, even if it's at our own pace. We can be surly (in good spirit), but we're not abusive and no one gets yelled at over voice chat. We're a little weird (well, except me, I'm not weird) and occasionally snarky but I like us. We're currently 8/8N and 3/8H in Uldir. We have an in-game community group, use Twitch voice, and the MCA raiding alliance forums. About you We need folks who are punctual, reliable and who are familiar with their class/spec. We want folks who use consumables and gem their gear and do more than mash buttons. You're absolutely not expected to min/max but we want to see some effort put into prep and performance. At the same time, we don't want players who take themselves or the raid so seriously that they forget we are there to have fun. We tease each other a lot (okay, mostly they tease me but it gets spread around), so don't be a jerk, a drama queen, thin-skinned or uptight. Be willing to volunteer for the annoying jobs sometime. Sometimes we make stupid mistakes; this is okay if you own up to it and fix it. We had a Canadian PuG who once wiped for three hours with a raid I was in, and then afterwards sincerely thanked us for the "great experience." We don't expect you to be that awesome (or that Canadian), but you should be able to tolerate wipes and mistakes because this isn't a hardcore raid and they will happen. We do extend IDs periodically; be okay with that. It's important to us that you mesh well with the group in terms of both raiding approach/mentality and personality. Also that you are not a flake because that is like the one thing that makes me stabby. Or would, if I was stabby. Which I'm totally not. You also have to tolerate the raid leader's fondness for cute critters and elaborate lists. (and aforementioned parentheses) Anyway, message me if you're interested. Or post here. We don't have a formal applications or trial process. TL;DR supTziva0 Sep 28
Sep 24 Looking to form a team for raiding Looking for some raiders to augment our small group of friends that are delving into the secrets of Uldir. Currently we are raiding on Sundays 10 AM Central time. So far we have been pugging and are up to Mythrax. We would like to get some stable team members that don't mind learning and discovering the end game together. The atmosphere is very casual we do plan to progress into heroic raiding if possible. Our current roster consists of 4 main characters. Paintrain - Prot/Ret Pally Wokstarz - Windwalker Squanched - Outlaw Rogue Crysanyaa - Druid Resto/Boomkin We are willing to fill out another teams rosters as well as long as the atmosphere and raid schedule are compatible. Feel free to message me in Game or here if you are interestedCrysanyaa0 Sep 24
Sep 23 Pride chat channel--LGBT I've seen people trying to find the LGBT community here in World of Warcraft, with almost no success (that I can see). Therefore, I've created the Pride chat channel, which is for LGBT people and friends. Just type "/join Pride" and you'll be there!Lasgalen1 Sep 23
Sep 18 RP leveling? I returned to the game after a long break, made a new account and just wanted to fart around and play. I'm not taking it super seriously but I did notice I CANT STAND playing alone and I miss RP. Is there an established guild with people who level and RP?Härmä0 Sep 18
Sep 18 April 7th 2018 - 13 Years of Dragonspell Back in the day when the likes of Catalyst was the cutting edge of the Alliance, Low Red Moon dominated the Horde, and everyone blamed Jills... A little guild was formed on April 7th 2005 on the Feathermoon server. While not a founding member (having joined a couple of months later), the friends and family I've found with our guild has been rewarding. That we have endured the ups and downs, and still remain strong is a testament of bonds formed by a group of friends who want to have fun. Here's to another 13 years (presuming the servers don't shut down by then)!Ashling1 Sep 18
Sep 15 Anyone remember Raid Awesome? I come from back in the day, one of the original members. Just wondering if there was anyone still out there that played or remembered Raid Awesome on Scarlet Crusade? Anyone?Lorosa36 Sep 15
Sep 12 WarMachine (H) Recruiting Hello. As the title says, we are recruiting and rebuilding. WarMachine has been around since early TBC. Back in the day, we were an active raiding guild, and often ran two or three raid groups per week. We have decided that it is time to rebuild. We are not looking to go hardcore, but to do casual PvP, raiding, dungeon crawling, etc. I do not do arena, but WM's GM does, so there is another activity. Most of all, we want to be social, because it's always nice to chat while doing other stuff. If you are not ready to join WM, please join our community group at https://blizzard.com/invite/wPk77VAhEDP and check us out. If you don't find me in game, you can watch for the GM advertising in trade and whisper him.Palvarosa0 Sep 12
Sep 6 Looking for raiders Crimson Guardians is looking for more raiders. We are running a semi hardcore run to do heroic and some mythic progression. Raid times are 9pm -12 am EDT/EST Tuesday and Thursday 330 ilvl req 7-9k single target dps Looking for DPS and a healer. PST me in game or send me an ingame mail if interested.Reivan1 Sep 6
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 28 Very New I haven't played this game since 2005 I think. Basically new to the game now in 2018. I want to try leveling from 1 and enjoy as much of the game as possible. No boosting or rushing to endgame. I'm hoping to find some more like minded people. This game is massive and it's fairly daunting thinking about starting from scratch, but what an adventure!Drelenbrand3 Aug 28
Aug 23 Returning Vet, Leveling, Dungeons Returning player trying a new class. I have not been active since Wrath; will grab legion once I get through the existing expansions a bit. DPS main, but willing to tank and heal if trained. Active closer to 9PM Central. Have two friends who are interested in joining as well. Not big on RP, but cool with it. Currently just enjoying the quests and dungeoning with randoms. Not interested in a newbies guild.Brannon1 Aug 23
Aug 21 LF new active guild with potential to raid Prot Pally LF new guild. I am leveling as just prot. I have been playing pally since BC and have played all specs. I enjoy ret and prot more. I am willing to attempt healing again but prefer to tank. I am looking for a more active guild. I have enjoyed my time in my current guild but enjoy more of an active guild and would like to see if I can stay horde and raid instead of having to go back to alliance. Most play time is eastern time based. Please send me a whisper.Valersia2 Aug 21
Aug 21 Druids Protest (RP perspective) Horde Druids protesting the Burning of the tree in game (non pvp just your voice heard) should probably be a 'thing' regardless of who starts the actual fire. Any Druid on an RP realm should really be struggling with this story line and blindly following the orders of Sylvanas.Caladi2 Aug 21
Aug 21 Looking for Raiders! Momentai is looking to reform our raid group for Heroic (and if we get enough people, Mythic) raiding! on sept 4, we will probably spend a few hours in normal to get the mechanics down, the move directly into Heroic raiding. Contact for guild invite: Rch Priesthealz Nelberter (all on Scarlet crusade)Nelberter1 Aug 21
Aug 15 Back in game and looking for RP Guild Hi, I'm back into the game after a 6-7 year hiatus. I am looking for an RP guild that also helps with leveling. I'm a very immature 54 year old who still likes comic books (but on a tablet), video games, cartoons, and pasta. I'm on Feathermoon. I prefer being a good guy so nothing super evil. Hope to hear from someone! Thanks in advance.Phryllan0 Aug 15
Aug 14 Heyyyy If you see me around, feel free to chat with me IC if you'd like.Malcho0 Aug 14
Aug 9 The real reason Teldrassil burned https://i.imgur.com/KrACU5E.gifDawntalker1 Aug 9
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 7 Some of you Horde players are alright Don't go to Lordaeron today.Felthorn0 Aug 7
Aug 6 Crimson Guardians Recruitment. Crimson Guardians is recruiting for BFA raiding. We are doing heroic and possibly mythic on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6pm-9pm PST. We have a casual run Saturday at 5pm-8pm PST. All manner of players are welcome. From raiders to casual questers.Faeroris0 Aug 6
Aug 3 [H] Moose-monk LF Guild [H] Moose-monk LF guild. I'm a longtime Feathermoon player on the alliance side. I used to raid in vanilla-lich king, looking to do the new end game pve (and to a lesser extent pvp). I would categorize myself as a "competent noob" at this point. I value people over progress. LF silly, like-minded people.Modernmoose2 Aug 3
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 29 Hi! How is this server? I'm considering moving to this server from Dalaran. Mainly I just want a lower population server. I know, I'm weird. But, I want a server to be a home where I can find a nice, friendly guild, maybe have long walks on the beach, ...okay really, just a bit less people. I play both factions, so opinions on both sides is welcome. General opinions are fabulous and thanks in advance! <3Inodee1 Jul 29
Jul 25 Vanilla to Wrath Horde Feathermoon Players! Hey guys and gals, I created a community for people that played on Feathermoon from vanilla to Wrath. If anyone remembers me let me know for an invite or use the link! https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmJvAGfNLg?region=US&faction=Horde Lets see if I can get some of the old crew back together! I'm lookin' at you Kodos, Prides, Shadows of Chaos'.Kiratin0 Jul 25
Jul 24 Heavy Junkboxes Looking to sell Heavy Junkboxes for the Insane in the Membrane achievement (Insane title). Price negotiable.Subira0 Jul 24
Jul 21 (A) The Bastion The Bastion (formerly the Bastion of Sanity) has had a solid presence on Scarlet Crusade since July of 2005. We are a group of friends who share a common interest in gaming and enjoy a relaxed friendly place to hang out, play games, chat, and even (gasp!) role play. We are an active, casual heroic raid guild that dabbles in a little of all WoW has to offer. We are always happy to bring in any new members who share our ethics, our pride, and our core values. We intend to continue to succeed at our pace, but we have found that we do not need to do so at the expense of our friends and family. Wednesdays 6-9 PM server time Alliance Fun Night When a raid tier first launches we use this night to hit normal for the first 1-4 weeks. Then this night will alternate between raid achievements, warfronts, scenarios, alt night, and/or mythic plus dungeons. Fridays 6-9 PM server time Alliance Progression Night Current raid tier on Heroic Saturdays 6-9 PM server time Horde Fun Night Alternating between warfronts, scenarios, and Mythic plus dungeons. First and Third Sundays 4PM-6PM server time Alliance role play http://thebastion.guildlaunch.com/Choyo20 Jul 21
Jul 21 F&SC Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 19 Ingame Cross-realm Roleplayers Community Greetings Roleplayers! Are you interested in an inter-realm community connecting all roleplayers? Tired of LFRP on discord but people responding aren't actually online, ingame? Want to advertise events or even just tell people when you're open for business and easily invite people into groups to rp with? Well then I happily present to you the Roleplayer's Connect Community! With communities dedicated to both the Alliance and the Horde, you can bring in all your characters without feeling weird about using your bnet. Channels include lore discussion, event advertisement, looking for currently rping groups and even a channel for organizing for ic pvp going in to this war centric expansion! Please join us! Alliance: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R7KXPumbm?region=US&faction=Alliance Horde: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/3b5kPTXoY?region=US&faction=Horde Please no spamming, trolling or hate. It may take a few days for us to really get the community going, so please bear with us while things are still being set up with this new feature.Arahe0 Jul 19
Jul 13 Returning player looking for guild Hello! I haven't played in a long time. I'm back. :)Djevaak0 Jul 13
Jul 12 Leveling new horde toon. Hi! I'm looking for someone interested in leveling a new toon on feathermoon (horde). Thinking a tank/heals kinda thing. Im active in the late evening/early morning. Let me know if interested.Kursez0 Jul 12
Jul 9 Vanilla Raider Looking for Guild Vanilla Horde Vengeance Demon Hunter Looking for a guildMaybauch0 Jul 9
Jul 9 Selling Violet Spellwing Mount Runs! Hello, citizens of Feathermoon and Scarlet Crusade. :) My guild is selling H Argus runs to help people get their violet spellwing mount before it stops being available forever! The mount will go away with the release of BfA. We have spots open tonight. The next availability after that would be the following Sunday night. H Argus takes 30 minutes or less to kill and raid starts at 11:30PM EST/8:30PM PST. We invite you and summon you to the boss, kill the evil boss and save Azeroth, and you get your pretty bird after! The cost is 250k gold, collected on your realm for your convenience. All legal, no shady exchanges or extra costs. Buyers must pay in full before the run. If for some reason you need to reschedule or cancel, then we will refund your gold. You can pay on either faction from any realm, though you must have a 110 alliance toon for the carry. You do not need to be any minimum gear. :) Please add me at Neddy#1554 if you have questions or are interested in purchasing a run. We have helped many buyers get their mount, all happy, with references available! I won't be doing the runs much longer, so please don't wait to reach out to me! Thank you.Nedra1 Jul 9
Jul 5 [H] 2 LF Casual Guild for weekend raiding. LF a Casual Raiding guild weekend raids preferred - RP Server we are transferring due to the BfA changes. Horde only Thanks. Me and a friend are looking for a casual raiding guild for weekends I myself have a lot of raiding experience from vanilla all the way up to start of legion (emerald) ive been a hardcore raider for years im taking the time to step back so I can actually enjoy it with friends and family. I myself am playing frost death knight I also have a geared paladin. my friend is druid / hunter but maining druid feral. My fiancé when shes done being shy and wants to start playing again will most likely be a caster of some sort. As stated we are looking for a raiding guild for weekends if that's normal mode that's fine or starting heroic that's ok also but we are looking for a laid back atmosphere with no drama. Feel free to msg me here or in game with Pulze (Horde) or Elnara (Alliance) on arygosElnara1 Jul 5
Jul 5 Looking for Guild min ago Hey everyone. I am currently just subbed to wow and I stupidly used my 110 boost on a character i never played before and ended up no liking the fantasy or class (rogue). I started up this paladin which i really like but am looking for a guild on feathermoon to grow with and eventually do content in BFA with. Anyone need a newbie paladin willing to learn? Interested in every aspect, pvp to pve!Bubbles0 Jul 5
Jul 5 LF Social Guild (Alliance) Hello! I am looking to transfer from Moon Guard and was seeking a social guild while I get a feel for the server. Along with the social aspect, I would prefer casual RP, M+, and raiding. Thank you for reading.Ryer0 Jul 5
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jun 24 [A or H] 2 LFG for Casual raiding Returning raider Looking for a Raiding Casual guild for weekends - prefer fri-Mon 7pm+ for raids. I have a friend coming over to WoW that wants to jump into the raiding scene. Willing to transfer to horde also. Currently im a hardcore raider I have been since Vanilla WoW just coming back now at the end of the expansion taking a step back to join a casual scene so I can enjoy the raids with friends and not have to stress. My friend is a Feral druid im a Frost DK. my fiancé who will be playing sooner or later will be playing a range caster of some sort but doesn't need a raid slot. Feel free to message me on Pulze im on arygos or add me on bnet at Pulze#1459 we are willing to transfer so don't hesitate to talk to us thanks.Pulze0 Jun 24
Jun 12 <GOFO> (Horde) is recruiting. Greetings! I am the raid leader of <GOFO>, a Horde raiding guild on Feathermoon/Scarlet Crusade. We are currently looking to expand our raid team by a few dps before BFA. We started this guild at the end of January with a few raiding friends and it has slowly grown to be one of the top Horde raiding guilds on the server. That being said, we are not what you would call "hardcore". We are currently 11/11 heroic and 1/11 mythic in Antorus. Mythic progression is icing on the cake to us, not a do-or-die goal. Our aim is to get through heroic content and go into mythic as far as we can without jeopardizing the fun of the game. We have alt nights, where we go through normal and heroic Antorus to gear other characters. We have achievement nights, which we currently have done the mount achieves for the Legion raids as a guild group. We also have pvp and Mythic + nights as well as a fun LFR get-together. Our guild is unlike other guilds in that we aim to keep numbers low. In that endeavor, we will not invite more than 25 unique accounts into the guild. All of our members are main raiders (although their alts are also allowed). We feel this creates a family feel to the guild and brings our members together for a common goal. We have no officers since it is a small guild and we avoid cliques. However, decisions are made with majority vote of members often. Our guild is comprised of many couples and the average age is somewhere around the late 30's. We are LGBT friendly. We currently have 2-3 spots available for the right people. We do trial raid runs to see how our prospects fit in with our often-rambunctious crew. Our mandatory raid nights (where we do heroic and mythic raiding) are Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST. We provide all food, gems, enchants, flasks, and pots for our raiders. We go by an honor system in the guild bank where mats or comparable profession items are exchanged for what is needed. If you are looking for a true home where you can look forward to joking around with friends while you complete quests, run dungeons, or fight raid bosses we may be what you are looking for. Contact me in game zephanee#1248 for more info or to see about trialing with us one weekend.Zephanee1 Jun 12
Jun 7 Running of the Trolls year 4! June 9th! Our goal this year is $2,500!! Let’s make and smash our goal!! Running of the Trolls 2018 will benefit The Trevor Project, a nonprofit group that is focused on suicide prevention among Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, and other youth. The Running of the Trolls will help us celebrate Pride Month, and encourage the younger members of our community, both in and out of World of Warcraft, who may most need support and help through their teenage years to reach out for it, and to encourage the rest of the community to help. To Donate Visit: http://give.thetrevorproject.org/TrollRun2k18 When: The Running of the Trolls will be held on June 9th, 2018 on Feathermoon-US. The run leaves the starting area at 6pm PST/9pm EST/1am GMT. We suggest showing up not right at the start of the run!! There will be invites and people gathering beforehand all evening/early afternoon. You can check our discord to learn when there will be people giving out invites during the week leading up to the event! Where: The Running of the Trolls will be held exclusively on Feathermoon-US in the Troll starting zone. How to participate: Simply log in on the specified day, before the run start time and join us for a run! We’ll have invites, and you just need bring yourself! There will be absolutely no Cross Realm invites for this. Cross Realm people will be unable to join our guilds. You must be on Feathermoon or it’s connected realm Scarlet Crusade-US. I’m unable to facilitate people who are off realm. Simply roll a new character on the specified server and join in the fun that way! If you do not play World of Warcraft, or play in the EU/Asia regions, you can download and use a US trial account. If your account is currently not active, you can also do the same! Trial accounts cannot join guilds, but you can run along with us, and we do have some ways to count you all. You can also join our discord still!Dravvie6 Jun 7