Feathermoon and Scarlet Crusade

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
2d WTB Nat Pagle's Book Looking for a Copy of Nat Pagle's Guide to Extreme Anglin' (https://tinyurl.com/ycpk4ofj) Willing to pay 30k for it COD to Kimbertia. Thanks.Kimbertia1 2d
3d How is the RP here? Hi Everyone Thinking of switching realms and wondering how the RP is here?Gunthoer1 3d
6d [H] Deaths Dark Raiders is recruiting! DDR is one of the largest Horde guilds on Feathermoon-Scarlet Crusade and we are looking for more active players to fill our roster. Your character level and WoW experience are not important - new players and characters are welcome. If you are the GM of a small, struggling guild of friends we would love to hear from you. If you are 110 we have an active raid team that is always looking for dependable players. We are 9/9N and 1/9H, but are mostly gearing in Argus to prepare for the next patch. Raids are current Friday & Saturday nights starting @ 7pm server. Message me or Rastafaria anytime for more info, and always: free lockpicking for everyone.Tehdave3 6d
Feb 18 Warsong Aces Call to Arms With a myriad of fantastic personalities --The Warsong Aces endures!! Founded in 2005 by a rag tag group of lvl 19 twink pvpers . . . the guild has grown and evolved over the years. We are currently raiding Heroic content with the aim of AOTC each tier. There is no current PVP team. - We are not against building it. . but need your BLOOD, SWEAT, and ---SALTY TEARS to make that happen!! The Aces are also very much into the Mythic Plus scene. Many of our members enjoy running groups of all capabilities. I know it is hard to get into a group if you don't have a sexy raider.io score. From Mythic 2- Mythic 22 . . we have the field covered. Hang out with us. Let's see how far we can push it!! Heroic difficulty Raid Nights: Weds and Thurs 6-9 pm server DPS Minimum -sustained: 950k -1m Needs: strong healer/ warlock Normal difficulty Raid Night: Sunday 6-9 pm server DPS Minimum- sustained: 850k Needs: open to whomever - great opportunity for new players looking to start raiding, as well as others wanting to gear up good alts. Healers --Check in with Levie and we can see what you are made of. Would love a good Holy Paladin/ Resto Shaman Sunday raid is also our Themed Transmog raid!! Here you can show off your best interpretation of that weeks theme-- and be judged for the WIN!!!! Some times there are prizes from pets to mounts - to whatever I have in my bag!!! Either way - it has been quite a popular night throughout Legion. Don't be shy or intimidated. We are a very inclusive guild that welcomes non raiding members as well as blood thirsty raiders. Send messages to Levie or Mishkar if you happen to see us online! Others to direct you efficiently are Usun, Rannpa, Bubsnaga, and Zipper. The WARSONG ACES wants YOU!!!! Bring your zany humor Bring you biggest Axe. - Bring your best transmog styles. Let's keep our delightful community thriving - and DON'T LET THE WARSONG END!Levie3 Feb 18
Feb 18 Small guild looking for others to run with HAND OF VENGEANCE is based on the feathermoon, We are a small guild, but have been around for awhile. We are also a group of real life friends but are short on people to run mythical raids and dungeons. we are pushing to do this and looking for a few good people to join and run with, we are oler guys all in out 30's or older, we have family's and such....with that said, we love to cut up, talk crap and have fun...we dont want a bunch of pricks or know it all's, dont mind to get some ppl in to help run and gear up, please have a few lvl 110's and around 920 item lvl......message me if interested, thanks have a good one.Riggamorttis1 Feb 18
Feb 17 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal1 Feb 17
Feb 17 Active Guilds on FM-SC Are there any active guilds around? It seems like when I come back from breaks the server just keeps getting smaller. I have been on FM since Vanilla WoW, and I really don't want to switch servers. :(Holycurves7 Feb 17
Feb 10 Where is Ozzie? I'm just coming back. I've tried other games but they haven't given me the community I remember from back in the TBC/WoLK days on Scarlet Crusade (not a PVP server). My strongest memories were semi-organized PvP/raids led by a Shadow Priest named Ozzie . Does anyone know if he's still around or if people still do this type of activity? He'd take 20-60 of us into the Alliance home cities to thrash their royalty or into AV to stomp the Alliance back into their cave for 15 minutes. I've seen some of this in GuildWars2 but it hasn't been as fun as Ozzie. Some of my real life friends and i still laugh about those times, years later. Maybe that's the mark of a great leader or maybe that was a feeling overwhelming advantage through raid-level gear and coordination. Can I find this in WoW today? We found him organically through a friend-of-a-friend or General Chat. I've read several posts about the Looking For X system decreasing the need for Guild or server community. Or, people doing dungeons and not even talking with each other. Maybe I need to find a nice guild? Or, a different server? I'm going to try for three months and see if I can get back some of this type of nostalgia.Traust3 Feb 10
Feb 6 [A]<Apathetic> LF Ranged DPS/Heals We're a raiding guild, formed in BC, with a casual two night schedule and a serious, down to business attitude towards raiding. We are generally working adults that want to experience end-game content at a pace that allows us to deal with jobs, family and friends in the non-WoW world. Raid times: Mon/Weds 7-9st. We are seeking a ranged DPS. The ability to off-spec heal is a bonus, but not needed. For more info, please contact Maxan, Valanon, Persayis, MsMaho, Charferadd or any of the guild members. We have been having a blast together since 2007, come join us!Valanon5 Feb 6
Feb 5 Anyone remember Raid Awesome? I come from back in the day, one of the original members. Just wondering if there was anyone still out there that played or remembered Raid Awesome on Scarlet Crusade? Anyone?Lorosa24 Feb 5
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 25 Insomniatic Tendencies hunts for Players IT was formed in BC and continues to be one of the top progression raids on Feathermoon/Scarlet Crusade connected realms. While highest geared raid on the server, and 1st in progression, we are NOT a hardcore raiding guild. Progression is the goal, but we like to keep it light and have fun. Many of us started playing WoW in Vanilla in top world progression raids (Catalyst) and bring experience and skill to the table. We are looking for exceptional, world-class players who are looking for experience end game content, are reliable, and will execute consistently. Currently raid times are Weds, Fri, & Sunday 7pm-930pm PST for the heroic farm & 1/11 mythic progression raid. We are a highly active guild, there's always something going on 24/7. Normal raids commence on Saturdays at 7pm PST for the casual raiders in the guild. And IT has many players that love to push Mythic+ dungeons daily, PVP, Arenas, and much more. message Legacy#1661Thelegacy2 Jan 25
Jan 21 heroic argus achive looking to get the heroic argus achive so i can get the mount- moving in a month and not sure how long its gonna take me to get back online- my guild is not heroic ready and i dont have alot of gold- feel free to pst me ingame - btag is giggles#1212-- thanks in advanceRavenmoon0 Jan 21
Jan 16 A few questions Hello all, Have just a few questions. 1] Never really RP much before and never on WoW, Don't really see much of this on feathermoon, and would like to get into this some. any info on this would be great. 2]The guild im in is small, were mainly a bunch of RLF that play together, a few of us play more than others but it is hard to get in any mythical dungeons and I have never done a mythical raid that I can recall. with this said, a few of us would like to group up and meet some kool people to run with, were all cut ups who like to goof around and have fun, were all older guys in our 30's or better, hate getting in groups of elitist pricks...but yeah So i guess main questions are how is the RP and would like to get in to some if possible and 2, if any cool people are out there, would like to group up to do some mythical. thanks for the time.Madmartighan0 Jan 16
Jan 10 [A] T/Th raid LF rDPS + more This may be an overly honest (and therefore ineffective) recruitment message. Whatever. I assure you that we're totally cool. Behold, my complete lack of brevity! (seriously guys I have a problem) Details When: Tues/Thurs 7pm PST. Hard stop is technically 10.30pm PST, but we almost always end between 10 and 10.15pm. We take a ten minute break in the middle. We're not as efficient with time as I'd like to be. What: Our biggest need is a few more ranged DPS, preferably a mage and/or a hunter (or both). We also really need a DPS that has a tank offspec and a willingness to tank when one of our main tanks is absent which is pretty regularly. We can manage more melee only if we get more ranged DPS. Where: We do both normal and heroic content, but heroic would be our progression focus. Our goal is to get AotC before the next raid is released. Normal is usually just to help gear up faster and see the fights. We have no plans to move into mythic and don't have the roster for it anyway. Who: This is a multi-guild raiding alliance group (the MCA for old Feathermooners), which means you can stay in your current guild with your friends and still raid with us. MOAR DETAILS (the detailed details) About us We're mostly a group of older casual-but-serious raiders that has known each other for most of WoW. We care about making progress through the tiers, even if it's at our own pace. We can be surly (in good spirit), but we're not abusive and no one gets yelled at over voice chat. Contrary to what you may hear, I won't stab you (because I'm mfing nice). We're a little weird (well, except me, I'm not weird) and occasionally snarky but I like us. (I also like parentheses.) About you We need folks who are reliable and who are familiar with their class/spec. We want folks who use consumables and gem their gear and do more than mash buttons. You're not expected to min/max but we want to see some general effort put into prep and performance. At the same time, we don't want players who take themselves or the raid so seriously that they expect mythic level performance or forget that we're here to have fun. We tease each other a lot (okay, mostly they tease me but it gets spread around), so don't be thin-skinned or uptight. Don't be a jerk. Don't be a lootslut. Don't be a drama-queen. Be willing to volunteer for the annoying jobs sometime. Sometimes we make stupid mistakes. Sometimes we make them every week and I have to make dramatic sighs a lot. We had a Canadian PuG who once wiped for three hours with a raid I was in, and then afterwards sincerely thanked us for the "great experience." We don't expect you to be that awesome (or that Canadian), but you should be able to tolerate wipes and screw-ups because this isn't a hardcore raid and they will happen. We do extend IDs periodically; be okay with that (usually just in the final push for AotC). It's important to us that you mesh well with the group in terms of both raiding approach/mentality and personality. Also that you are not a flake because that is like the one thing that makes me stabby. Or would, if I was stabby. Which I'm totally not. You have to tolerate the raid leader's fondness for cute critters and elaborate lists. (and aforementioned parentheses) Loot Personal loot with some additional rules for passing around unneeded pieces and shards, since trading with PL is now possible. Special loot may be handled differently, but it will be discussed in advance among team members. As much as I'd love to shower myself with all the phat purplez solely because I'm the raid leader, I haven't. Not even once. Anyway, message me if you're interested. Or post here. We don't have a formal applications or trial process, but we'll work something out so you can impress us with how cool and awesome you are in the near future. TL;DR supTziva5 Jan 10
Jan 8 Alliance Reroll Forming - Join us! Hello Feathermoon and Scarlet Crusade players! Wanted to share that I have a new alliance reroll guild forming. I know that this is not for every one but wanted to spread the word. You can learn more from our official post here. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760758202 You can join our discussions in our Discord - https://discord.gg/fGk8cSN Good luck in your Azeroth adventures! Lilasea DuskwalkerLilasea0 Jan 8
Dec 27 COUPONS! I NEED your guy's help. Someone sent me 3 coupons back and didn't put something in the Body of the Message so i lost the name. I have a Partial that i was able to copy but it didn't copy the whole name. Anyone know who it could be? niemisia-ScarletCrusade Is all i have. If that person who has the Full name Contact me and let me, that would be good. And if they remember, Which coupons they got so i know it is you!Margerdria0 Dec 27
Dec 23 Marg's 12 Annual Christmas Gift Give-a-way Day One Recap! Day One Went Perfectly. Had i think 6 people for Selfies! (Hopefully you guys did #SantaMarg on Twitter!) and had a great turnout for the Gifts. No issues at all. Special Tanks to Keyblade, Ewanar, and Bubskii for helping out for my Event. Bubskii watched people in line to make sure they didn't Cut, Ewanar kept the Line moving, and Keyblade was Big Support! Hope to see everyone again on Day 2! And now for the Legal Stuff to protect my helpers and Guildies of my Actions during this event. Disclaimer: This event, actions of myself, or my helper(s) do not reflect the View's and Opinion's of Validus Knights and there Members/Officers/Leaders. Any actions of my helpers are of there own accord and should not reflect there guild they may be apart of. Any actions of myself are of my own accord and should not reflect upon Validus Knights and there Members/Officers/Leaders. Code(s) Info: The Code(s) will be put on a piece of Parchment in game. the code(s) are NOT TO BE SOLD in game. If caught, I will not be responsible for Actions taking to your account by Blizzard for the act of Selling these code(s) in game including, but not limited to Account Suspension's and/or Account closing's. Screen Shots of the Parchment will also be saved on my Computer in case something happens and i need to Dispute anything.Margerdria3 Dec 23
Dec 22 PvP focused guild on [H]Feathermoon? Looking to join a horde side pvp guild. I have 2200 exp in 2s and 3s, but that was like 7 years ago when I played more. Got back into the game and I'm looking to get back into arena/rbgs. ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_Saheeli3 Dec 22
Dec 20 Eggnog or Apple Cider? Given the season I thought I'd ask which holiday drink everyone prefers to celebrate with. I'm partial to cider myself but I'm not going to turn down a glass of eggnog if it's offered.Dawntalker0 Dec 20
Dec 16 [Horde] RP Winter Veil Cross Realm Event [H] WINTER VEIL IN WINTERSPRING ((A Cross Realm Horde Holiday RP Party Spectacular)) December 16th, the first Day of Winter Veil, at 5pm PST | 6 MT | 7 CST | 8 EST Come and join us in celebrating the feast of Winter Veil in snowy Winterspring! Meet people you've never met, hailing from across Azeroth! In addition to good food, booze and company, we will be hosting a number of exciting activities throughout the night! Sign up now to participate! ((This event will have people and groups from at least 3 different servers in attendance!)) Blind Date Auction - Polar Bear Brawl - Group Performances Blind Date Auction: Sign up with one of the sheets in the envelope below between now and the party to be an auctionee! Auctionees will be given anonymous descriptions and bid on by partygoers, agreeing to spend some time with the winner (although they are neither expected or required to do more than that)! Buyers are limited to spending only 5000gp overall (you cannot just buy every auction if you're rich). All proceeds will be used as prize money for future events. ((If you are interested in being bid on, please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/byYMUe8bQVl4sLmZ2 )) Polar Bear Brawl: They say nothing warms the soul like a fight in the frigid cold! A seasonal tradition, this dueling tournament involves stripping down to the bear minimums and duking it out in the frigid snow! While weapons are allowed, nothing else is. Contestents will be inspected before matches to ensure they aren't carrying any jewlery or other items which might afford them an advantage. Bystanders are encouraged to throw snowballs, to add an extra element of chilly fun! Winner gets a special mystery gift! ((If you wish to participate in the Polar Bear Brawl please submit this form: https://goo.gl/forms/lEzh80OhTMwCmDXk2 )) Group Performances: Everyone has a different way of celebrating the season, and we want to give you a platform to show everyone yours! We want to encourage different organizations to sign up and show off. Have a few people recite a story, or sing a song or something entirely different! ((Limit one performance per Guild. We will coordinate with you about the performance itself. Performances should be roughly Winter Veil themed in nature, no longer than 15 minutes and be relatively non-offensive, sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/q42lTedg1nsgs3553 )) ((Additionally, we've made a discord server for the event, you can join here: https://discord.gg/f7unUyM You are in no way required to join the discord to attend the event as it is ingame. The main idea behind it is that discord lets you PM anyone who you share a discord server with, so if you meet someone cool at the event hopefully it'll provide an easy way to connect with them again (encase you forget their server name or anything like that). We will also be using it as a place to share screenshots during/after the event, make updates/announcements, and possibly play mood music via the voice channels. You can also access all of the signups from in there. As this is a cross realm event, we will need to group everyone. You must whisper Ohee-Ravenholdt, Kejala-Ravenholdt, or Raelanaa-Twisting Nether for a group invite at the time of the event. If that doesn't work, contact me (Lahcania#1539 on bnet, Arahe#6448 on discord) or tag me on discord or even post here (although that will probably be the slowest response time). If you are planning on attending please like or comment on this thread so we can get a rough tally of who's coming. Also if anyone knows of a rp community hub outside of these forums for this server (like a discord) that I could broadcast this on, please let me know!))Arahe2 Dec 16
Dec 15 (A) The Bastion-LFM The Bastion (formerly the Bastion of Sanity) has had a solid presence on Scarlet Crusade since July of 2005. We are a group of friends who share a common interest in gaming and enjoy a relaxed friendly place to hang out, play games, chat, and even (gasp!) role play. We have been organizing cross-guild raids for years and have a number of extremely talented people in our raid team. We are are actively recruiting solid, reliable damage dealers to join us on our raids, however we are always happy to bring in any new members who share our ethics, our pride, and our core values. We intend to continue to succeed at our pace, but we have found that we do not need to do so at the expense of our friends and family. Antorus, the Burning Throne 11/11 normal 3/11 Heroic Raid nights are: Wednesdays 6-8PM PST Fridays 6-9PM PST Saturdays 6-9PM PST http://thebastion.guildlaunch.com/ Choyo17 Dec 15
Dec 14 Roleplayers Connect Discord Welcome to Roleplayers Connect! This server has been around for a few months, as it was originally a RP server Discord channel. However, the moderators have recently decided to convert it to allow ALL roleplayers access. This Discord is designed with the intention of helping the RP community across servers to thrive and grow. This is especially important with the upcoming expansion, Battle for Azeroth. We’re hoping to set up this server as a means for ALL role players and RP guilds to connect, network, meet and chat. Reminder: this server will only be active if you all choose to make it so. The more activity within the Discord, the more useful members will find it. 
The server is equipped with: + Server categories! Each RP server will have their own category that includes channels for guild bases and guild advertisements. If your server does not have a category yet, message a moderator to set one up + Factional Roles Dyno bot has been put into place to allow all members to give themselves a role. Once must simply type !rank [rank name] into the #bot_spam channel. The ranks included are Alliance, Horde and Guild Representative. + Voice Channels There have been a few voice channels added in case members choose to network via choice chat. + Facebook Group Ads Many RP servers have a respective Facebook group. Those groups will be added on the front #welcome page for easy access. Moderators have only been put in place to help keep an eye out for potential drama! There are only three rules we ask members to abide by: 1)Be friendly/kind to one another! 2)Avoid controversial topics. 3)No trolling or bashing other members and guilds. Access Link: https://discord.gg/ettfyHJ [[ We are currently looking for more moderators to help manage server guild base channels! DM a moderator if you wish to apply! ]]Arahe0 Dec 14
Dec 10 Oceanic/Wee Hours RPers - Discord Hello fellow RPers, I started a discord for people playing during Oceanic hours. https://discord.gg/3fXBg7K You might be in Australia, New Zealand or another Oceanic location. You might be a late shift worker from the USA. You might be a vampire. Whatever reason you have for eating dinner at 3am server is fine — this discord is for RPers that share your schedule. Horde & Alliance Welcome!! I made this discord to prepare for an amazing feature coming in B4A: WoW Communities. This feature will allow us to join multiple guild-like groups (with chat and calendar marking!) on a character basis & across servers. For example: <Azerite and Arcwine> <Gnome Girl Power> <Void Elf & Worgen ERP Manor> <Oceanic RPer Chill Mythic Runs> <Tusks of Mannoroth Support Group> <Dwarf Only Raiding> I think this feature is going to be fantastic for RPers and will definitely be a boon for those of us playing on American RP servers from odd timezones.Sef0 Dec 10
Nov 25 (H)Night Reavers recruiting The Night Reavers as a guild has been around since vanilla, however, over the years people have ceased to play or moved on to other guilds. That being said there are a few of us who have recently returned that would like to rebuild the guild and start raiding again. There are only a few of us currently, but we will do our best to help gear or level you. We're not asking for a hardcore commitment to raiding, but if you do commit to something we would ask that you stick by those commitments. The Night Reavers used to full of fun, smart people and we would like it to be so again. So if you are willing to help build up a guild and raid(s). Message me on this toon, or find our guild on the guild recruitment function. Help bring this guild back. BloodybonesBloodybones1 Nov 25
Nov 23 Happy holidays folks. Have a fun and safe holiday break Feathermooners. Good luck in Antorus too!Tyrven1 Nov 23
Nov 8 What happens to RP servers? Hey, I am looking for support and suggestions for the future of RP servers post-Blizzcon announcement of PVP/PVE server distinction removal. It also concerns server merging. I posted a thread in the General Forums https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759231738#post-1 I would appreciate any input you have! Thank you much.Xiolableu1 Nov 8
Nov 5 Blizzcon Round 3 Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any luck on the third round of ticket sales? Who had luck on the first two rounds? Any chance of meeting up at Blizzcon?Palvarosa2 Nov 5
Nov 4 7/9 H. [A] Evolution is recruiting Evolution, a newly formed guild on Scarlet Crusade is recruiting mature and competent players for our 2 night a week Heroic raid progression. We currently raid Wed 5:30-9:00 and Sat 5:30-9:30 (Server) and run M+ and older raids on off nights. We are also welcoming any new or purely social players who want to join an active, laid back guild of friendly veterans. Below I have listed our most desired classes right now, but we are always interested in great players of any class. Our current needs are: - Healer - Resto Druid Holy Priest Mistweaver Monk - Ranged - Warlock Mage Spriest - Tank - Guardian Druid with strong DPS offspec Please add Hopewell#1772, Peacelah#1529, Jam#1458, Chuyley#1673 or Symathus#1870 on Battle.Net or contact one of our guild members in game for more information or to join!Moriartii0 Nov 4
Oct 31 East Coast Heroic Raid Recruiting! <The Validus Knights> of Feathermoon are recruiting for an EAST COAST heroic Progression raid. We are an experienced, fun, and friendly group of players that are looking to build a brand new raid team. We require all roles and welcome all classes. Join us if you're looking to have a fun time and prepare for Antorus and the next expansion. Important notes: -We will be running Tuesday and Friday nights 6PM to 9PM EST (3PM to 6PM server-time). -Joining the guild is not a requirement, but is encouraged. -One tank position is currently available. -We have DPS and HPS requirements, but they are not unreasonable. -Knowledge of your class and being prepared for all encounters is expected. -Discord and RCLoot Council are required -Item Level is not as important to us as performance and the ability to work effectively within a team. -We are willing to support you if you are willing to apply equal effort. Please post here if you are interested in joining our team. You may also contact Keyblade or Bubskii in-game. Thank you very much.Keyblade0 Oct 31
Oct 26 Roleplayer's Network - Blizzard Group Want to connect with your fellow roleplayer's with the new Blizzard groups feature? Check out your server's Roleplayer's Network! https://blizzard.com/invite/pv4DAidnR Want to connect with the global Roleplayer's Network instead or as well? https://blizzard.com/invite/J9O7xh0AXBurrewargue0 Oct 26
Oct 23 [A] <Dwarves R Us> Recruiting! Guild Recruitment info | Dwarves R Us [Alliance]: Server: US Feathermoon / Scarlet Crusade(Merged) Realm Time(Zone): Pacific Raid Nights: Friday and Saturday 8pm-10/11pm Server Time (We're not Dwarves only and Dwarves are not a must!) About us: We are a brand new Semi-Hardcore guild on Feathermoon/Scarlet Crusade(Merged)! We created this Guild in hopes of inspiring both new and returning players who never really got into the progression scene to give it a try (Seasoned players are still welcome!). Our main goal is Raid progression and preparing for the next patch and raids that come along with it. All we expect from our Guild Members, particularly those in progression, is that you come prepared and do your best that you can do! Our GM and Co-GM both have N9/9 Raid progression. Support: We offer all the support you may or may not need. Ever have a question, feel free to talk to the GM or Co-GM. Both players have an extensive knowledge of WoW: Legion and past expansions. If we don't know it, we can find out. Communication style during raids: During raids we like to use Discord voice chat as our main source of communication. We prefer minimal talk during boss encounters so that Raid Leader and Officers may be able to clearly give out directions without having to speak over anyone. We do not call out single players over voice or in Guild/Raid chat. Guild culture: Dwarves R Us isn't your typical guild set to one type of content. We do enjoy raiding and although it is our primary goal, we do a bit of everything. We do not have set nights for Mythic+ or Legacy raids, however, all you need ever do is ask! Our Current Progression is: The Tomb of Sargeras: Normal 9/9 Recruiting: We are currently filling out our Progression Team and are in need of an off-tank, healers and dps! Death Knight - All Specs Demon Hunter - All Specs Druid - All Specs Hunter - All Specs Mage - All Specs Monk - All Specs Paladin - All Specs Priest - All Specs Rogue - All Specs Shaman - All Specs Warlock - All Specs Warrior - All Specs Anyone and everyone may feel free to apply! Requirements: Conduct: Positive and mature, willing to learn, aware of surroundings, solid attendance. Voice Chat: Discord Loot: MainSpec > Offspec. Contact: Guild Master/Raid Leader/Main Tank: Gomri - Tauware#11284 Co-GM: Shiggyloon – Palcron93#1959Gomri0 Oct 23
Oct 23 Server Questions Hello Everyone, I’m a returning player who was here for the Gnome Run (Loved the event) and was thinking about transferring over. Recently I have been in some of the major cities on both Horde and Alliance and did not see many players around. Those that I did see were mostly from Feathermoon and not Scarlet Crusade. Which brings me to my questions: 1. Is the population here really low or is everyone on high level characters in the Broken Isles or Argus? 2. Does it matter if I roll on Scarlet or Feathermoon or is it all the same thing? 3. If this server has a low population should I expect long wait timers for dungeons? Thanks, VitharVithar1 Oct 23
Oct 17 Running of the Gnomes is Back! Year 8! The “small” run will be held again October 14th, 2017 at 7pm EST(New York Time for overseas friends) /4pm PST on Scarlet Crusade-US. 7pm is race start time, so show up early, get a guild invite to one of our several guilds to help us headcount gnomes and meet all your fellow Gnomies! Be sure to bring your S.E.L.F.I.E camera! Where can I donate?: http://ccf.convio.net/site/TR/DIY/CCFTeamRaiser?team_id=6214&pg=team&fr_id=1580 What is this? Running of the Gnomes will benefit the Cleveland Clinic and the creators of the Tuohy Vaccine that is currently in the early stages of human clinical trials. If the drug is successful, it could be the end of breast cancer. Not only do we want to benefit a charity that we love; but we want to encourage the members of our community (no matter their gender) get screened for Breast Cancer. We also want to take the chance to show a whole lot of love to the people in the community who are currently sick, or who have family members who are sick or who have lost someone to the disease. Last alone year we had 2,860+ Gnomes, and raised $5,500. This year our starting goal is $4,000! Why Gnomes? The whole idea was to raise money for breast cancer, and Gnomes were one of the few races with pink hair making it easy for everyone to rock the pink look on a low level character, and the idea of small change and a small gnomes doing big things was appealing. This sounds like fun, how do I participate? Easy! Roll a Gnome on Scarlet Crusade, give it pink hair, give it a cute or funny name. Just not something you’ll get reported for! On the day of the event for the few hours before the event starts, myself, and friends will give you an invite to one of our few “Racing Guilds” Show up early,, and hang out with people waiting for the event! We’ll put out announcements on our social media to let you guys know when we’re Inviting. Gnomies are too low to participate in raids, so this is our work around to getting a headcount. There will not be raids, or parties. There’s too many of you for me to even think about setting this up! There’s also a Micro-Holiday! This year, an in game Micro-Holiday in World of Warcraft, The Great Gnomeregan Run will be something that you can access from any server. It is also on October 14th! While the Micro-Holiday was inspired by our event and follows our race course, the Micro-Holiday in World of Warcraft isn’t exactly about our charity, the spirit is there. However, our actual charity event will still only be on Scarlet Crusade. They used our race course, and we’ll be following it exactly! You can preview it here, it it’s incomplete PTR state thanks to Wowhead’s hard work! https://youtu.be/aqqwlJOl9DATatayana15 Oct 17
Sep 29 [A] Divine Brilliance is Recruiting About Us: Divine Brilliance has never complied with the standards of being a "pure" raiding guild. While it is our primary concern, our family friendly atmosphere allows for a wide range of players in order to hang out and have fun while taking down bosses and progressing on par to release of content. We aim to have heroic content downed and be working on Mythics by end of xpacs! With that goal in mind, we run the older raids and heroics in order to keep everyone at pace with the raiders who have ventured into current raids. In the end, our main concern is that RL (Real Life) comes first and that everyone has fun. Our Current Progression is: Antorus the Burning Throne 7/11 Heroic 10/11 Normal Tomb of Sargeras || 9/9H/N The Nighthold || 9/9H/N Trial of Valor || 3/3H/N Emerald Nightmare || 1/7M 7/7H/N We are looking for raiders who are... Dedicated players Knowledgeable in their class Positive and mature Able to maintain awareness to surroundings Have a stable Internet connection and computer Able to attend a majority [85%] of the raids. Our Raid Times are: Friday & Sunday: 8pm - 11pm PST /list] Recruitment List: Tank: Anything Non DK Melee: Paladin*, DK*, DH Ranged: Warlock*, Hunter*, Shaman*, Priest, Mage, Boomkin Healer: Paladin*, Monk*, Priest * indicates higher priority. Welcome to apply if your class is not listed, but we are mainly looking for the above! For More information... Visit our website at: divine-brilliance.enjin.com Contact: Lyrasanna [Guild Leader/Raid Leader] Lyra#1749 Snafi [Officer] Saretha [Officer] Camryn [Officer] Anyasta [Officer] Oemmgee [Officer] Dalamas [Officer] Trainwoowoo [Officer] Acnologia [Officer] Or to Apply... Visit <divine-brilliance.enjin.com> and hit "Recruitment". https://discord.gg/7FTEvpk Misc Links: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/scarlet-crusade/Divine+BrillianceTrainwoowoo2 Sep 29
Sep 19 A Low Red Moon becomes a Onyx Sun Hello Feathermoon, I used to raid here (H) many years ago when I went by the name Vapula and I was Guild Master of Low Red Moon. I just rejoined the server and I'm looking for a raid for me and potentially a few friends. I'm currently an 847 ilvl Orc Rogue named Vexilith, and an alt Priest. Is anyone running a raid on the Horde side that needs a sharp blade? If not, or they're all full, I was thinking of starting a raid. My days of hardcore raiding are done, but I think a 1 or 2 night raid 6pm till Midnight might be fun. Anyone looking? If you're an old timer like me, feel free to search me out in-game and RP or chit-chat or whatever. Vexilith is just as disturbed as The Dark Child once was. Vap Aka. Vapula Aka. Vexilith.Vap19 Sep 19
Sep 14 Q: Running of the Gnomes 2017-help?? Hi :) I am the Social Director of the Guild <The Anti Drama Society> of Proudmoore Server. My guild master, Isayuri was wanting to know if we, as a guild (well, whoever wants to participate).. can get in on the "Running of the Gnomes" event, as a guild, and how we do so?? Is there someone he can talk to directly? Thanx in advance.. <3 / MingMinglai2 Sep 14
Aug 30 [A] <IT> RECRUITING TOS H8/9 Seeks Tank & DPS <Insomniatic Tendencies> [US] [Feathermoon] is on the hunt for a world class tank (Monk, DK or Druid) and ranged DPS for our 8/9 heroic raid. IT was formed in BC and continues to be one of the top progression raids on Feathermoon/Scarlet Crusade connected realms. While second highest geared raid on the server, we are NOT a hardcore raiding guild. Progression is the goal, but we like to keep it light and have fun. Many of us started playing WoW in Vanilla in top world progression raids (Catalyst) and bring experience and skill to the table. We are looking for exceptional, world-class players who are looking for experience end game content, are reliable, and will execute consistently. Currently Heroic raid times are Weds, Fri, & Sunday 7pm-930pm PST for the heroic progression raid. We are a highly active guild, there's always something going on 24/7. Normal raids commence on Saturdays at 7pm PST for the casual raiders in the guild. And IT has many players that love to push Mythic+ dungeons daily, PVP, Arenas, and much more... Needed from applicants: -WoL parse link -Current progression -ilevel -Goals/Expectations from raids -AvailabilityNubia1 Aug 30
Aug 29 [A] Kindred is Recruiting Kindred is now recruiting! We've been a relatively small guild until lately, where our numbers have grown a bit. We are in need of some DPS to fill in our ranks, preferably ranged, but will make exceptions for skilled melee players. Being 8/9 H in ToS, we are working on Kil'Jaeden. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays @ 5:30 to 8:30 PM Server Time. Being on time is a plus, as we like to start clearing trash and getting right into downing bosses. If you are available for these times and have interest in joining, send me an in-game mail, or add me on bnet (Arthonius#1909). If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask!Arthshot0 Aug 29
Aug 27 [A] Recruiting TOS 8/9 Hero Tank & Range DPS [A] [US] [Feathermoon] <Insomniatic Tendencies> RECRUITING TOS H8/9 Seeks Tank & Range DPS <Insomniatic Tendencies> [US] [Feathermoon] is on the hunt for a world class tank (Monk, DK or Druid) and ranged DPS for our 8/9 heroic raid. IT was formed in BC and continues to be one of the top progression raids on Feathermoon/Scarlet Crusade connected realms. While second highest geared raid on the server, and 3rd highest in progression, we are NOT a hardcore raiding guild. Progression is the goal, but we like to keep it light and have fun. Many of us started playing WoW in Vanilla in top world progression raids (Catalyst) and bring experience and skill to the table. We are looking for exceptional, world-class players who are looking for experience end game content, are reliable, and will execute consistently. Currently raid times are Weds, Fri, & Sunday 7pm-930pm PST for the heroic progression raid. We are a highly active guild, there's always something going on 24/7. Normal raids commence on Saturdays at 7pm PST for the casual raiders in the guild. And IT has many players that love to push Mythic+ dungeons daily, PVP, Arenas, and much more... Needed from applicants: -WoL parse link -Current progression -ilevel -Goals/Expectations from raids -AvailabilityNubia0 Aug 27
Aug 26 The 2017 Rose Ball! It is that time of the year again, this year, just as we do every year, the Rose is having their annual-(ish) Rose Ball. A night of excitement where both the Horde and Alliance can come together and celebrate our continued victory over seemingly insurmountable odds. Day: August 26th Time: 5pm (server) Location: Shrine of the Jade serpent This year we'll be hosting a fantastic series of events to keep our wonderful guests entertained. Events such as: The Dueling Tournament- Does this even need to be explained? Get ready to rumble! The Talent Show- Show us what special skills you have and wow the judges for fabulous prizes! The pet battle- Sick 'em Rover! And that is just a taste of what is to come! We can't wait to see everyone there!Chelody2 Aug 26
Aug 14 Soft Hands Ach Looking for help with the soft hands achievement please send me an in game mail Gustice-FeathermoonGustice0 Aug 14
Jul 31 High M+ Group looking for anyone that's down to do 10+ keys, i'm so tired of randoms lol. 910+ ilvl is preferable. hmu in game or send a bnet friend request, UpDoot#1334Synide0 Jul 31
Jul 27 [A] Recruiting a couple special Pwnies Do guilds still recruit here? Let's see! My Lil Pwnies is looking for one dedicated DPS and one dedicated healer for raiding. iLvl 900+ minimum. Raid nights currently Thur, Sat, Mon, 6pm-8pm server time (US Pacific). DPS: preferably mage or hunter (MM or BM), though all classes/specs considered. Sustained 550k dps minimum. Have a Nighthold or Tomb log available. Healer: ilvl 900+ min, have a Nighthold or Tomb log available. No log? Let us know; we’ll try to guest you in for a run. About us: relatively new, raiding-focused guild. We’re strictly 18yrs or older (many of us MUCH older...), with rampant yet classy genitalia references in guild, party, raid and Discord chat. Leadership is 2/7 female, 1/7 LGBTQ (2/7 when Phoze drinks a lot), 6/7 self-serving jerks looking only for personal gains (7/7 when Sera drinks a lot). Scored AotC for Nighthold two weeks after forming. Currently 8/9 ToS, preparing for Heroic. Hence this post. Check mylilpwnies. com and drop us a note. Or ping a Pwny in-game.Adohr2 Jul 27
Jul 26 [H] Valkyries raid recruitment 9/9N 3/9 H we need some more dps to round out are raid team. we raid Mon and Wed nights 530-830pm server were looking for 900+ dps perffered range but will look at melee talk to me or Koldan for details or ask anyone on for lunar youll find me generalyLunarstalker0 Jul 26
Jul 24 [A] Ret Pally LF Guild Hello, I am looking for a guild running Normal or Heroic ToS. My item lvl is 902 equipped. I started out on feathermoon in vanilla and transferred off for a couple years and now I'm back. Have seen all of normal ToS and killed all the bosses but Kil'jadeen. If interested in adding me to your guild and raid add me zingo#1880Roldin0 Jul 24
Jul 22 Nightborne/Shal'dorei RP Connections Starting a new thread for this now that everything's finally set into motion. The previous thread (and links to older ones) can be found right here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754336803 It was posted to most of the RP realm forums including Wyrmrest and Moon Guard but didn't garner a great deal of attention. Since then, we've gathered a few people together and set up a Discord server where players can discuss lore, chat about RP prospects and share resources. It's open to those that are invested in the prospect of Nightborne RP but participation isn't mandatory. All you need is an interest in this niche and we'll be glad to welcome you. This server was founded on the idea that all Nightborne RP should be interconnected and that every Roleplayer carrying interest in the subject should have the opportunity to engage with it. We aim to become a community, meaning that we can connect with like-minded Roleplayers quite easily and set our own personal storylines into motion. This isn't necessarily a guild or a coalition, simply a source of communication for everyone intending to write within the confines of Shal'dorei culture. It's mostly going to be self-directed so in a general sense, you're expected to connect with others on the server in your own time and build RP connections. However, I'd like to introduce the idea that we can also become a society. Events could be organized that would gather most of our characters together in one place. There could be a ball, a soiree, a festival, a garden party, a wine-tasting or anything in between. We could build different groups too. We could form academies, military organizations, merchant coalitions, groups of performers and I think there's every chance that we could also form our very own noble households with certain characters picking up particular roles. The possibilities here are almost endless but it's definitely going to take some time to organize something like this. Any and all additional ideas are welcome. If this sounds like something you want to become involved with, let me know by adding my battletag (Zarxes#21200) and requesting a link to the server. For reasons that I hope are obvious, I don't want to throw the link out here where someone of ill-intent could join. The aim isn't to necessarily be exclusive but to keep the environment free of negativity. Thank you so much for your time!Zarxés0 Jul 22
Jul 14 FM Guild Merge? We are a pretty small guild of casual raiders on Scarlet Crusade that is looking to potentially pair w/another smaller guild for new content - we have about 7 active raiders that are interested in moving into ToS and raiding some of this new content - if you are interested in maybe teaming up with us and/or potentially us joining your guild or vice versa, get in touch with one of the following: Batzman Tokintotem Kidogo CynicbearTokintotem2 Jul 14
Jul 11 [H] Mischief Recruiting Mischief, one of the oldest Horde Guilds on Scarlet Crusade, is looking for able-bodied adventurers, deviants, and stand out players looking to push back the Burning Legion once and for all. Horde first clearing of Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Heroic Nighthold. Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Heroic, 6/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic Nighthold: 10/10 Heroic, 4/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9 Heroic Server: Scarlet Crusade-Feathermoon (RP-PVE) Raid Days: Tuesday & Thursday & Monday Raid Times: 8PM - 11 PM CST (6PM - 9PM Server/PST) Website: mischief.dkpsystem.com Opportunities available for the right players in the following roles, but all suitable applicants considered: Tank/DPS flexible spot Healer Range DPS If interested please visit our website or reach out to our officer core: Janthu, Gorgel, Pezzi, WegeantillesJanthu11 Jul 11