Gnomeregan and Moonrunner

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
2d Infernal Affairs So, I've been inactive since about 2010-11ish. I recently started playing again. My main was a Warlock named Billoc/Billock. I noticed Infernal Affairs(my old guild) is pretty inactive now. Does anyone know a contact for that old guild or anyone who still plays? It would be really cool to get to play with some people i used to play with back in BC and early WoltK. Thanks guys. -BillockBil10 2d
Jul 6 WTB Smoldering Ember Wyrm run Anyone selling these on moonrunner or gnomer? And how much g?Ryzu0 Jul 6
Jul 5 . .Sarîel0 Jul 5
Jul 1 Dev. Team needs to take action Hello Wow Team, Moonrunner/Gnomeregan has been a diminishing server as time goes by. Many of us <Bloodlust> has grown more and more frustration with the lack of members and participation that this server has. We are not able to experience the game at its full potential that it has. We are missing out on the many achievements that we as a guild would like to accomplish. These achievements are things like progressing in our raid(Mythics/Heroics), meeting new people, expanding and being part of a community. This server barely allows us to gather 10-15 people for our raids. Lower populated servers like Moonrunner/Gnomeregan has taken the grateful experience of this game away from many players. Moonrunner/Gnomeregan has been hanging on a thread to even survive as a server. This server needs to be evaluated.Påtrickstar29 Jul 1
Jun 27 Chagin Radio https://www.mixcloud.com/TheVinylFactory/vf-mix-77-grace-jones-by-wrongtom/ What are you listening to?Chagin8 Jun 27
Jun 26 Loyer Dragos LF Raiders Loyer Dragos is a family guild made in 2012 on Gnomeregan. We want to start raiding ToS. We will be raiding Saturday and Sunday, 4:00pm - 7:00pm server time (6:00pm - 9:00pm Central). Looking for healers and dps at the moment. Until we have a full team, we will be pugging what we can.Artico0 Jun 26
Jun 25 [A]Moonrunner <Revelry> Casual Raiding T/W Guild information Spam: ...Lawbringer3 Jun 25
Jun 24 <ROCKCORP> is recruiting ALL! Hello there friends and business associates alike! My name is Rockstein. I'm sure you've seen some of my wares on the Auction House - I wanted to thank you personally for the continued business. This is the face, no great mystery. Send me a message sometime! Keep spending, and together, we will MAKE MOONRUNNER GREAT AGAIN! ~ Leonard J. Rockstein "Stay Rich. Save Gold. Shop Rock."Rockstein26 Jun 24
Jun 20 GET OFF MY LAWN You're bending the grass.Rockstein0 Jun 20
Jun 15 WTB SAURJAW DAGGER ^ like the title says..Naner1 Jun 15
Jun 15 Palimann-Gnomergan Thanks for kicking me while i solo your bs normal DHT. Please link me your disc priest like you said you could play. Please check my 7.2. You're garbage.Drarmani4 Jun 15
May 28 Dead thread -delete thread-Impulsado1 May 28
May 25 Last Ständ is Recruiting Last Ständ is Recruiting. We are a super laid back, friendly guild. That said, we are focused on progressing. We're doing Heroic NH right now, just working our way through all the content. If you're looking for a guild, hit me up!Ratnix0 May 25
May 25 [A] Blood DK LF Guild Goals: I am looking to push higher + mythics with a regular group on a nightly/semi-nightly basis. I would also like to raid eventually, however, I am a patient man. If at all possible, finding a guild that is about where I am in progression would be ideal to learn/grow with, however, I don't mind learning/catching up if the guild is cool with that. That's entirely up to you and your grp/raid leaders. Available any day (12 Noon to 10pm Pacific) except Thurs evening through Sat morning (though I am still usually online) Not elitest or hardcore but play way more then I probably should (I am online & available A LOT) 872 ilvl Artifact weapon capped Have done a couple +4 mythic's (Have run a lot of +2's) Have not done Arcway, Kara and Raids (outside LFR in DPS spec) and have done Court of Stars once. Quick learner, always trying to learn, and not offended by constructive criticism Dedicated (the type that has a spreadsheet outlining boss tactics) I would consider myself a "better then most" player Good at helping others (Believe if I help others gear/learn then we help each other) Am laid back, a little quiet, and drama free (hate and avoid it in game as well as RL) Background: I have played off and on since the day vanilla released. So far in Legion; I have been in a guild with some RL friends. Lately they seem to play less and less, and I want to do more. Currently I cant progress doing what I am doing and quite frankly; am tired of PUG's, and would like to find a home with good, regular players to progress with. Alts: I have all tank classes at 110 and 850+ in varying states of artifact level (Warrior is only other one capped) but would like to main DK (However, I am open to possibly maining a different tank if needed - We can discuss it). I also have a 110 fire mage. I do play my alts (especially when bored), mostly the fire mage and druid (as either resto or guardian) I am fine leaving them in RL friends guild, or moving one or two if you would like. I play enough that being in a couple groups with different toons is possible if there are roles to be filled.Fallynn3 May 25
May 25 Looking for guild Hi, i am currently 7/7H for the last 3/4 weeks on both my toons. My current guild doesnt need my classes and i find myself just raid lead pugging. So here i am looking for a new home. I play a 869 prot paladin and a 864 Sin rogue. I have beening farming heroic for the past 4 weeks now (on both toons) and i have a great understanding of mechanics. If anyone is in need for a off tank or exceptional dps give me a hllr @ battletag- dropkick#1187Anoxis4 May 25
May 25 Prot Warrior LF Ally Raiding guild Prot/Fury Warrior looking for Ally Raiding guild. I have a bear tank and MM Hunter at 100 as well. Raider in Wrath and Cata returning for legion looking for new home. Open schedule. Will consider making a DPS toon to join a solid raid roster. ThanksMarsmcbooze3 May 25
May 25 [H] Looking for Casual Raiding/Pvp Guild I've been playing on and off for the last couple of years but I'm enjoying this expac. I'm looking for a casual/semi-casual guild to raid and/or pvp with. Basically, I'm just looking for a chill active guild! I'm old and have adult stuff to do so my hardcore days are over. I started on playing Moonrunner way back in the day, but since we are paired with Gnomer I have faith I don't have to transfer away. -Shoos (Lila)Shooss1 May 25
May 19 WTB Sky Golem Basically title. ^Ilithiya5 May 19
May 1 Enchanted Thorium Breastplate Looking to buy an enchanted thorium breastplate. http://www.wowhead.com/item=12618/enchanted-thorium-breastplate https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/moonrunner/item/12618 Catch me in game or COD it, paying 49k.Cero0 May 1
Apr 21 A - Knights of Konquest Recruiting We are looking for a few DPS and healers to fill out our ranks. We are 10/10 Heroic NH pushing for mythic. Looking for Druid, Shaman, Pally, Monk, Mage, Rogue and a couple heals Druid/Shaman with ilvl around 880 with skill to match. We believe in having fun while still pushing each other and being competitive. We are a guild that ranges from RL friends to couples with families to working adults. Voice is discord. We raid Wed, Thurs, Friday 6pm-9pm PST. Contact Joszie/Gnomeregan or Jossie/Gnomeregan in game.Joszie0 Apr 21
Apr 12 [Horde] Looking for guild Just faction swapped from Alliance recently. Looking for a raiding/pvp guild. whisper me in game or leave a comment hereSchwîfty0 Apr 12
Apr 10 [A] <Serious Business> lf adventurers ******************************************* Our raid team got more serious the past 2 month. We are now raiding Friday and Monday 6PM - 9PM server time. We are currently 3/10 into heroic. Friday is our farm night, when we clear normal Nighthold for elusive gear drops and gearing up newcomers. Monday is our progression night, more exclusive to those already familiar with our guild runs and geared for our guild progression. We find ourselves with an abundance of healers and two regular tanks and wants to balance it out with a couple of more dps and make it to 15-20 regular guild raiders. So for the raid team we are specifically looking for 3-5 decent DPS, already geared for normal/heroic NH or willing to spend time to get there by joining our Friday runs and running 5-man mythic dungeons and farming nethershard gear. ******************************************* Serious Business is one of the oldest guilds on Gnomeregan. We have gone from raiding progressing steadily in Gruul's Lair, through Mount Hyjal, Black Temple, Sunwell Plateau, Malygos, Sarth3D, Ulduar, ToC, ICC and straight into Cataclysm raids and on to the MoP raids... and there we pretty much stopped with a couple of raids in Highmaul in WoD too. We now have a working team doing current content in Legion. Out memberbase have gone from young and committed to the regular raid schedule in the game to maturer and committed to work, military, studies and/or family in real life. As such, some people on the roster are gone for months, some are only on one day a week, some play odd hours and others are just the common variety weirdo trying to level through herbalism. All in all, most of us are somewhat normal with a few quirks. So here we are, a casual mature guild looking for likeminded, friendly and good natured people just having some fun as the time for Legion is comming upon us. We embrace the altoholics, the open raiders, the pvp'ers, the pet battlers and the periodically activity challenged gamers, who can only take a month or two out of their lives now and then. Also the family teams keeping the oddest raid hours, the dungeoneers, the soloists and those, who stumbles over their swords more than dropping bosses. Wether you are a father, a mother or a grandparent, or batting for the other team, your own team or your home team, we can make room for you. So, give us a call, will you? However, if you are a mysogonistic, homophobic furball with more malice than common sense believing all press is good press, just loose my number. We do have some standards!Siega6 Apr 10
Apr 6 LF new guild to join. Hi I recently started new toons on Gnomergan after being on a PvP realm for a year. So I am looking for a guild to join. I am more of a social player. I don't enjoy raiding, so I am not looking for a raid team to join. I most level, run around doing professions and pet battling. I do enjoy pvp though, but haven't done that for a while now. I have no true preference either alliance or horde as I could make a horde for a horde guild.Everoze3 Apr 6
Apr 5 In search of...... Gnome Hunter in search of guild to engaged in various rewarding end-game activities. Not opposed to the following; World Questing, RP, PvE (Normal thru Mithic+ Dungeons, Normal thru Mythic Raiding), PvP (BG, RBG, Arena, WPvP), XYZ (Fun Guild Events). Guild must be filled with chill races, with a humorous attitude on things. Accepting of Gnomes is a must, worshiping them while desirable isn't required. I don't mind being bathed in complements, but I draw the line at butter (AKA NO trying to eat me). While we're at it, punting hurts so, you know, that's also not desirable.Ratchet1 Apr 5
Apr 5 Looking to help you help me help you Hello, I am an 882 balance Druid! I am looking to squeeze in and pug with a guild who is headed for nighthold. I know all the fights. Pst <3 also i am 6/10 normal :/Solarsight1 Apr 5
Mar 28 WTS blackened defias I have two..yes two pairs of pants, two pairs of shoes and a pair of gloves. and metalworkers gloves as well. if interested, please send me an in game mail as I do not check forums very often ( while logged in anyways) (please send mail to spyhategnomes) or add me on the Btag catnipz one two six eight these are located horde side. I am asking three hundred thousand gold for the pants and two hundred and seventy five thousand gold for the shoes ( per pair of course as in each single item) and two hundred fifty thousand for each pair of gloves. I am of course, open to trades for various things of interest. mainly blue xmog that has been removed from the game. mounts are nice as well. I will wait for a week or so before posting on the general section of the forums. If you happen to be interested and need some time to get the coin saved up we can talk about that. I do not mind waiting for a little bit and there would not be an additional charge for doing as such.Purehatred0 Mar 28
Mar 26 nm deletedCorralyse0 Mar 26
Mar 20 [A] Red Tear - Recruiting Red Tear is one of the oldest guilds on the server. (we also have some of the oldest players...). We are looking for some more team members to join us on our raids. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday nights, 6pm-8pm server time (9pm - 11pm EST). Whisper me ingame, or go to red-tear.enjin.com. Many thanks.Wildfyre1 Mar 20
Mar 14 [A] Last Ständ recruiting raiders Last Ständ, an alliance guild on Moonrunner consisting of a collection of recently returned experienced vanilla and beyond WoW friends, are looking for pleasant, mature raiders to move into casual endgame content. Our group runs Heroics, Mythics, Mythic+, World quests, etc. and we use Teamspeak(required). Currently, we are looking for a healer and a few DPS to round out our group. We have not nailed down which evening as yet but most likely week nights. If you are looking for new friends and would like to chat about joining us, contact Lovehandlez or Tyrian in game.Tyrian0 Mar 14
Feb 27 10/10H Holy Paladin for late night Nighthold PST me in game if in need of a late night healer/melee OS for mythic NH. Thanks! cutting edge xavius healer, AoTC Helya and AoTC Gul'dan. I cannot raid with my guild most nights because of class, personal life, etc. so I am looking for a group to join for late nights (after 9pm server start).Xandrel0 Feb 27
Feb 26 [A] Savage is now recruiting active players! Savage is now recruiting active players! Still recruiting all you SAVAGES! If you are interested in pvp, raiding and dungeon running but have nowhere to go or your guild has died a slow death, then we are here for you! We run the daily heroic, mythics, mythic + and world quests. We are currently filling our raid roster, have cleared EN normal and would like to continue to ToV and Nighthold progression. If you are interested in active pvp, raid progression or just having fun in dungeons contact an officer in-game for an invite. Selilira, Solarsight or Yzzi. We have a vent server for fun conversations, pvp and raid teams. We do mythic dungeons, heroic and normal dungeons, we also help undergeared guildies and alts get the gear they need to start them raiding. I am the main healer and also an officer so please don't hesitate to contact me in-game if you have any questions or just want to run something for fun :D Disclaimer: We are a guild of working adults whose schedules can very from day to day and week to week.Yzzi2 Feb 26
Feb 19 LF PVP Guild I have a tiny guild of 3 active members that are looking for a larger PVP specific guild. We will do the occasional raids but mostly want to kill the alliance. Are there any active PVP guilds on this server?Mox0 Feb 19
Jan 23 {H} The Relief Beef recruiting The Relief Beef 7/7 Heroic 3/3 Heroic Casual raiding group Tuesday-Thursday 7pm-9pm PST Recurting range DPS and Paladin class Healers Wisper IchigokunIchigokun2 Jan 23
Jan 23 [H]<Riot> Tichondrius - Recruiting for Raid Looking to server transfer? As a high population PvP server that is about 60/40 Horde favored, you might consider Tichondrius as a new home. Riot is a newly formed semi-casual guild looking to fill its ranks with people who are active, mature and social. Our current interests are building a solid 15 person raid team to farm EN N and push EN H, mythic plus, bgs, and world quest groups. We are attempting to build a guild where people actually communicate and do things together, none of this auto invite anyone level 110 that a lot of guilds do now. We do consider ourselves to be very social and are fairly active in Discord so we ask that you please be the same. There is no lengthy application process but we do like to have a short conversation with prospective guild members before they join the guild. Raid days/times will be: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 to 10:30 server What we are looking for: People who display maturity level 110 Around 200k required DPS Classes & Specs we're currently needing: Hunter: 1 MM or BM Mage: 1 Fire Paladin: 1 Retribution Priest: 1 Shadow Shaman: 1 Resto Warlock: 1 Demonology or Destruction Warrior: 1 Prot (If your class or spec is not listed above please note that you are still welcome in our guild for other activities but will not have a raid spot at this time) *Please keep in mind that we will ask to speak with you in Discord prior to inviting you to our guild so that we know if Riot is a good fit for you, with that in mind please contact us when you are free to talk for a few minutes. If you want to get in on the ground floor and want to help build something great please get in touch with us today. Add to btag: Ghen#11664 or Sherona#11620 Whisper in game: Genrix or SheronaGeniric3 Jan 23
Jan 21 Monk: Mistweaver 870 LFGuild running Heroic Nighthold anytime or any days. I am a keybinder and have healed for over 10 years into some mythic content. I just recently come back to the game, I have my 2 legendaries but it will be 9 days until I can equip the second one which would also put me at 875 ilvl. I would be a solid/dependable raider, never miss a raid actually. I play very well 250k+ minimum sustained hps upwards to around 420k HPS sometimes closer to 500k, just to give you an idea, im well aware of all mechanics for the current raid Nighthold and would not die often if ever, unless its a wipe of course. Just thought I'd give a brief summary of me and my time in wow, always been a healer, have played all healing classes and well I just love to heal so If you are interested in a solid raider with excellent heals let me know ya?Rongso0 Jan 21
Dec 24 Bloodpact/Ünity/Scrap Guild - Vanilla/TBC Anyone still around that was in Bloodpact/Ünity in Classic/Vanilla? <Scrap> Guild as well during Burning Crusade. Would be cool to talk to any of them again! SarukoSarukos0 Dec 24
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 4 WTS Captured Firefly I am looking to sell a Captured Firefly. This is a rare pet from Burning Crusades. I am asking 30k. Thanks. http://www.wowhead.com/item=29960/captured-fireflySmeeter0 Dec 4
Dec 1 [A] 867 Prot Pally LF Guild Looking to join a guild to do mythic+ runs and who are actively progressing through raid content. Raider dating back to Vanilla,BC days up through Cata. Looking for raid times between 7 PM EST to 11 PM EST. Weekends would be better if possible. Hit me up in game or here. Bnet Shmokabowl#1314Shmokingg0 Dec 1
Nov 29 JFK didnt LOS As a new casual guild building up for 5mans with the aspiration of raiding, we currently are looking for any and all classes and roles. No apps, No website, No filters. Add koka#1144Kokanutz0 Nov 29
Nov 26 <Drastic> 3/7M, 2/3H DAYTIME RAID GUILD <Drastic> Is currently recruiting for daytime raiding. We currently are 3/7 M EN, 2/3 H ToV and are looking to build in anticipation for Nighthold, as well as continue to progress in EN. We raid: 10am - 1pm pacific 12pm - 3pm central 1pm - 4pm eastern Days rotate, Monday / Wednesday for about a month, then Tuesday / Thursday for about a month due to my work schedule of 24 hour shifts every other day. Currently we are recruiting anyone who wishes to raid in the daytime, as a good progression group is hard to find at these times. We also are putting a second team together so any role and class will be considered. illmerica#1459 (Struggles) Feel free to add me so we can talk further!Struggles0 Nov 26
Nov 4 (A) Pirates – 7/7H Tues/Wed Pirates – Weapons of Destruction (Gnomeregan/Moonrunner) Hey guys, Pirates needs a few more people to round out our roster. We’re a raid team that’s part of the Weapons of Destruction guild – a pretty awesome group of people who are usually hanging out in Discord and always up for doing mythic+ and such when we’re not raiding. We’re looking for people who know their class and want to push content but still want to have some fun with us while we’re at it. Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday 5:00pm – 8:00pm PST (server) 6:00pm – 9:00pm MT 7:00pm – 10:00pm CT 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST Current Progression: 7/7 N & 7/7 H Recruitment Needs High: Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Medium: Mage, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Shaman Low: Rogue, Fury/Arms Warrior, WW Monk We are also willing to consider any classes/specs that are not listed above. Contact Info: Raid Leader: Frozn#1516 Raid Assist: ShadowClyde#1483 or Lei#1841Laii1 Nov 4
Nov 3 Moonrunner World Lat When I do pop my world lay pops up to like 700 but my Home is around 30... anyone else having these problems??Imadb0 Nov 3
Oct 23 858 Bear Tank Looking for Heroic/Mythic http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonrunner/Dontcarebear/simple Looking for late night raiding 9pm or later mst, AoTC for Healing and dps, I have not yet tanked heroic but know my !@#$. Cannot raid some tuesdays and thursday nights, free rest of the time.Moodruff0 Oct 23
Oct 10 [A] <Drop Bears> is accepting applications. <Drop Bears> is one of the oldest guilds on Moonrunner, celebrating its 11th anniversary this coming October. We're a large, casual guild, catering largely to adults with jobs and families, with a history of success in raids dating back to Wrath of the Lich King. As we look forward to Legion, we're actively accepting applications to rebuild our raid team(s) and get things moving again after the doldrums of WoD. Casual players are always welcome. To apply or learn more, please visit http://dropbearsguild.garoun.net/forum/, register an account, and sign up in the Join Requests subforum.Axebeard6 Oct 10
Oct 7 « ♦ « Fri / Sat Night Team LFM !!! » ♦ » Hi there ladies and gents! I'm Andy, the GM of Weapons of Destruction, a mature social guild that raids, a lot lol. I'm also the Raid Leader for our Friday / Saturday night team, Wallßlink! About us : We're a casual raid team here kill some bosses and have a good time along the way. That being said though, we expect every team member to hold their own weight (pots / flasks / food etc). Outside of raiding we do a lot of mythic & mythic + dungeons together for gearing! (With 4 heroic teams with mythic driven goals it's pretty easy to get in a group or get one going in house lol). Our Progression : 6/7 N We got started a couple weeks late into Emerald for various reasons. Our 1st night together as a team was 9/30/2016 and again the following night. We had some kinks that got worked and had to drop a few people for various reasons. We're looking at clearing Normal this week and diving into Heroics week 3. Our Environment & Expectations : Unlucky for the team at times, but I (Raid Leader) was in the Marines for 11yrs and a Sgt for 6 of those. It has shown here and there lol. But honestly, as long as you know you're class inside and out, research / watch fights prior to raid night, willing and able to accept constructive criticism, and have the drive to be better then you'll do fine here with us. Oh and bring a sense of camaraderie with ya! The things we're biggest on over here is attendance and communication. There is approx 8 raid nights a month give or take. You should be able to make 6 of those nights consecutively. If not then you need to let someone know a.s.a.p!!! Other than that just know neither me or my Assistant Raid Lead Venard has any issues about letting someone know if they're doing something wrong, needs improvement, or if for some reason their spot might be on the line. It happens sometimes and we got a whole team to worry about, not one individual. Current Needs : We're looking for some solid, reliable rdps and a couple outstanding healers to bring our roster to a close. For the rdps side, we're willing to consider / trial any class, but it's a big + if your a Lock or Hunter. And for the Healers, we'd prefer a Monk and H Priest but would be willing to consider a Druid too!! Day's & Times : CST - 8 pm - Midnight EST - 9 pm - 1 am PST - 6 pm - 10 pm POC's : *Raid POC's - Lead - Andy @ AndySmith#1231 - Assist - Venard @ Venard#1264 *Guild POC's - GM - Andy @ AndySmith#1231 - Officer - Addiction @ Addiction#1476 - Officer - Struggle @ Illmerica#1459 - Officer - Swarfie @ Swarfie#1866Magepowerftw0 Oct 7
Sep 29 <Oil> is recruiting noobs and veterans alike! Looking to start raiding this expac? Or maybe you’re an experienced raider looking to settle down. <Oil> is looking for a healer and a few more DPS to fill out our roster to tackle the guild content of Legion with a large focus on a casual 2 night raid week (6-9PST Tue/Thur with an optional weekend raid) as well as a casual weekend RBG group. We are willing to teach new players to see what raiding is all about as well as provide an environment for veterans to enjoy some lite raiding. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please contact myself or Greengangsta via in-game mail or PM with any questions or inquiries.Bertoxxulous2 Sep 29
Sep 27 Ebay Gladiators recruiting PVPers new & old Hey there friends, I am back, and that means your favorite PVP guild on horde that isn't neimads bogus journey is back! We're recruiting any and all PVPers we possibly can to rebuild the community we once had, and helping people who wish to enter PVP and actually get decent. We plan on bringing on RBG's when we get there. Old members/current guild members (who aren't bad, if you are bad, that can be fixed eventually.) will have a priority in these RBGs. You also likely wont get into our RBG's is you have a highly negative/bad attitude that brings the whole team down. We do not care about the kinda stuff spewed in guild chat, and chances are I will probably join in (you wont be kicked for language, or anything else thats petty like that). Our only requirement for joining is you have every full right and intention to PVP on the character(s) you bring into the guild, we do reward people who participate. If you join and don't PVP, you probably will just have access to guild chat and get left outta stuff. Hit me up online or at my btag Asher#1920 for more quesitons, or if you want me to shoot you an invite.Blargurface4 Sep 27