Gnomeregan and Moonrunner

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
Oct 21 [A] Exècution Recruiting For Sun/Mon 8-11 PST We're a tight knit group of friendly people looking for like minded people to raid with. No egos, no drama, just enjoying WoW and having fun during BFA. Currently looking for ranged DPS of all classes, but any and all players are accepted. Plenty of people online at all times to do WQ, Mythic+, BGs, farming, leveling alts, etc. No minimum ilvl to join, so long as you're passionate about gearing, can dedicate time to the game, and want to learn your class and the fights ahead. Raid times are 8-11 pm PST on Sunday-Monday. Feel free to message me in game or send me an in game mail and I'll add you back. Thanks!Denique5 Oct 21
Oct 20 Anyone from Vanilla era still here? Wanted to drop by and see if anyone is still hanging out here on Moonrunner from Vanilla era. I was second player (after Kabantik of Fat Camp) to get High Warlord. Was a great server back in the day. I left during end of TBC. I think Paradigm was the top Horde guild at that point in time.Aildrik33 Oct 20
Oct 20 Anyone I know? I'm back! Equitas is a ghost of a guild. Anyone left that might remember me? It's only been 7 or 8 years ;)Galick0 Oct 20
Oct 16 Invictus Guild Members (Vanilla WOW) Any Invictus guild members (from Vanilla WOW) still around? :)DzulumC1201A0 Oct 16
Oct 15 [A] Last Stand LF DPS T/W/S <Last Stand> is a casual alliance raiding guild that's been on Moonrunner since vanilla. We're in need of a few good dps (warlocks of any spec especially) to continue our progression through Uldir. Our raid times are T/W/S, 6-9 pm ST. We're currently 5/9H. Interested players, please contact any of the officers below for more info: Ashley1640#1792 (June) Axemurderer#1565 (Bstick) DarthViper#1116 (Darthviper) BattleCat#11818 (Cosmicbessy)Cosmicbessy0 Oct 15
Oct 5 [A] <Serious Business> lf adventurers UPDATE: Serious Business is looking for more interested in raiding 7-9:30 server time on Thursdays and Fridays. We have been running as guild + pugs so far in Normal Uldir. We are looking for heals and both ranged and melee dps, so we can get to heroic Uldir with a regular guild team. We are also looking to start up a rated pvp group, most likely day is Tuesday. Contacts Phesic (pvp lead) for more about the team. For guild mythic++ and casual activities, we always have room for agreeable people, who just want an active friendly guild to stay with. Contacts: Siega, Thornei or Starjian or just PM someone in the guild for an invite and do the talking, when one of us gets online. Our raid team is still active and working on progression in Uldir. We are now raiding Thursday and Friday 7PM - 9:30PM server time. For the raid team we are specifically looking for 2-4 decent players (not tanks), already pre-geared (335-340s ilvl) or willing to spend time to get there. For guild mythic++ and casual activities, we always have room for agreeable people, who just want an active guild to stay with. Joining our guild Discord raid channel for raiding is required. ******************************************* Serious Business is one of the oldest guilds on Gnomeregan. We had our 10y Anniversary Sept 4th 2017. We have gone from raiding progressing steadily in Gruul's Lair, through Mount Hyjal, Black Temple, Sunwell Plateau, Malygos, Sarth3D, Ulduar, ToC, ICC and straight into Cataclysm raids and on to the MoP raids... and there we pretty much stopped with a couple of raids in Highmaul in WoD too. We did current content in Legion and made AOTC for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, but went to a stall for Antorus after the announcement of BFA. We are now doing current content in BFA. Out memberbase have gone from young and committed to the regular raid schedule in the game to maturer and committed to work, military, studies and/or family in real life. As such, some people on the roster are gone for months, some are only on one day a week, some play odd hours and others are just the common variety weirdo trying to level through herbalism. All in all, most of us are somewhat normal with a few quirks. So here we are, a casual mature guild looking for likeminded, friendly and good natured people just having some fun as the time for Legion is comming upon us. We embrace the altoholics, the open raiders, the pvp'ers, the pet battlers and the periodically activity challenged gamers, who can only take a month or two out of their lives now and then. Also the family teams keeping the oddest raid hours, the dungeoneers, the soloists and those, who stumbles over their swords more than dropping bosses. Wether you are a father, a mother or a grandparent, or batting for the other team, your own team or your home team, we can make room for you. So, give us a call, will you? However, if you are a mysogonistic, homophobic furball with more malice than common sense believing all press is good press, just loose my number. We do have some standards!Siega12 Oct 5
Sep 30 Drustvar is borked The CRZ is acting up like crazy for non-warmode. I swapped to war mode and everything is fine now. You guys need to look into something as the loot / chat / ability lag is overtaking the game.Badtz0 Sep 30
Sep 30 Original Dragonblight members? Anyone still around?Dreamevil2 Sep 30
Sep 29 Looking for old Gnomer peeps (TBC era) This is like ancient Gnomer history so idk if anyone will catch this. Haven't played WoW much since TBC. Looking for people who were in Mythic, Loot Monkeys, Ante Up, or Knights of Eternity (I was the GM for a while). I remember a while ago hearing that some of them transferred. I was the baby 14 year old in the guild. Names I remember off the top of my head: Shadowlyn, Discomoose, Doddle, Stormjackal, Belisle, Padrenner. Where you guys at? Keep thinking about how I have like no contact with any of the people I played WoW with back in the day and it's bothering me.Ashnard3 Sep 29
Sep 28 Fatal Nemesis (1/8 M) Recruiting MW Monk Guild Name: Fatal Nemesis Realm: Gnomeregan/Moonrunner (Alliance) Contact: Nystic Battle-Tag: Nystic#1921 Current Progression: 1/8 Mythic Uldir, 6/8 Heroic Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9pm - 12pm EST Currently Recruiting: Mistweaver Monk. We are willing to pay for server transfer. Reach out to me via Bnet if you are interested. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6jqK8fH9WczbXR4k We are a mythic casual guild who raids 3 nights a week. Mythic casual means to us that there are no punishments if you are late or miss raid from time to time. We have a healthy bench so we always have 20. When people have loot to trade, we let everyone roll on it. If you win a main spec roll for the week, you can only win another piece via the off spec roll if the item makes it past main spec rolls. We don't treat raid like the military, we are here to have fun. Tensions will rise from time to time, but our goal is to make raiding enjoyable while we progress.Nystic0 Sep 28
Sep 25 [H] Unanimous is recruiting Hey there folks, a few of us from Unanimous are back looking for a few people interested in casual but efficient raiding. Most of us are all career/family oriented people that enjoy the game but also understand people have other commitments that require attention outside of WoW. With that being said, the time we spend in game needs to be fun but also productive. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please add my battletag Dustin#1472 We also have a few mythic+ groups running and usually have a spot or two open if that is more your style. All posted times are in the Central Standard Time Zone Time: Fridays 8:30 CST - Until it stops being fun. Fridays will be more tentative. Saturday 8:30 CST - 12:00 This schedule will be 3 weeks out of the month with the fourth Fri/Sat being dependent on attendance/interest.Ajnin3 Sep 25
Sep 24 Experienced priest (Vanilla + WotLK) LFG Hello! I am an experienced priest (holy + shadow) looking for a raiding guild. I have played the game on and off, and my main time raiding has been in Vanilla (where I was part of a hardcore top raiding guild) and Wrath of Lich King (where I was part of a casual but dedicated small guild). My main spec/role is healing, but I am also a proficient dpser. I greatly enjoy the challenge and camaraderie that comes with playing with a tight group of players. I kindly appreciate any invites / links where I could send my application. Thank you. Maelström - Moonrunner - Troll priestDzulumC1201A0 Sep 24
Sep 6 ULTRA RARE MOG For Sale Scimitar of Atun -- I have it up for 1.4m BID and 1.65m BO -- This item no longer drops in the game I am open to offers ( GOLD ) -- no trades -- just send me a mail to GOLDKEEP and i will get back to ya ASAP I know crazy price but i gotta start somewhere -- Thx for reading and Good luck to allGoldkeep0 Sep 6
Sep 6 Druid only guild, any interest? Anyone interested in starting a Druid only guild? Thinking it would be a chill fun guild to do non raid content with. Post here if you're interested, or mail/whisper me in game.Creecher1 Sep 6
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 8 [A] LF Guild - 2 players with 4 mains + alts *Alliance* Hey - another player and I are looking for a new guild. Hit me up if you have what we're looking for! Needs: - Weekend raiding - Active, respectful chat Wants: - Casual and hardcore player mix - PvP and dungeon runs What we offer: - Semi-hardcore play style - Helpful to guildies - Max alchemy, jewel crafting, enchanting - Multiple high level characters - Not moochersBlufish0 Aug 8
Aug 7 Looking for BFA Raiding Guild Looking for a guild for either my Havoc Demon Hunter (Preferred) or Destruction Warlock to raid in for BFA. I've been playing off and on since vanilla and raiding since BC. I have most evenings free (Pacific Standard Time)Asmodaios0 Aug 7
Aug 1 BFA Raiding Any guilds recruiting for heroic/mythic raiding?Liduhuntard0 Aug 1
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 21 Gr&Mr OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 9 Angelic Horizon 5/9m Angelic Horizon - Moonrunner, US [Alliance] 7/7M Cutting Edge: Xavius 3/3M Cutting Edge: Helya 9/10M Nighthold 5/9M - 9/9H ToS Priority Recruiting: Holy Priest Holy Paladin Resto Druid Rogue Warrior Main Raid Sat/Sun 9pm-1am EST 6-10pm PST Normal/Heroic Tues/Fri 9pm-11pm EST 6-8pm PST *When A New Tier Releases The Guild Raids Throughout The Week For The First 2 Weeks. Then We Return To The Above Schedule. Very Active Throughout The Week With Multiple Alt Guild Runs. Looking For Individuals That Are Social, Guild Oriented, Love To Raid And Want To Achieve More Then The Average Player. Contact Us In Discord: https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf *Please Post In The "Recruitment" Chat Channel On Our Discord To Apply!Surader6 Jul 9
Jul 8 WTS Full Clear Heroic Antorus and MORE! Vindicatum.com - 11/11M (T21) US 62 | US 31 (T20) | US 37 (T19) | US 50 (T18) | Icecrown Alliance Currently Selling • Shackled Ur’zul Mount from Mythic Argus the Unmaker • Cutting Edge: Mythic Argus achievement (This achievement disappears on July 10 or July 17 when pre-patch hits!) • Violet Spellwing Mount and Ahead of the Curve: Heroic Argus the Unmaker • Full Clear Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne • Hellfire Infernal Mount from Mythic Gul’dan • Heroic Kil’jaeden • Mythic +15s completed on time CONTACT Add Lup#11167 on BNET for info on prices and timesLupp2 Jul 8
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jul 4 celdian LF Relentless assaults guild mates Looking for any old Guild mates that still play we were active in Wrath Kassabella was the GL, Gnarlybeast,Celdian,Loveless were all officers. plz reply if u ahve any info .Holyskittle0 Jul 4
Jun 12 Top rbg leader transfers here. Cathorist/Borg hero rbg lead that usually runs 1800 kids to hero transferred here. Hes forming a all gnome/dwarf rbg guild it's getting a lot of attention. Is there a population big enough here to support it?Prisonbuddy1 Jun 12
Jun 11 LF Ranged DPS, Mythic & M+ <Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players! Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/ Why are we just now attempting Mythic Antorus? Frankly, we haven't had the numbers til recently! Tuesday's have always been an easy 20 for us, while Wednesday's and Sunday's are down to 15-18 players online. Last Tuesday we decided to attempt the first boss and after a couple of adjustments, easily downed him! We are an extremely tight knit group of friends and we value community > progression.. which typically isn't the motivating force in Mythic guilds. With that being said, we hope to recruit 2-3 more DPS that can be online 99% of the time for our raid nights (we understand life may happen though!). What we are looking for: All exceptional players - regardless of class/spec - are encouraged to apply. We have a need for knowledgeable players that can be on during our raid times and for mythic+ runs. For progression group needs, we have a current need of 2-3 ranged DPS that can devote their time to our raid days/times. Casual and alternate raiders are also encouraged to apply. Tanks and healers are welcome to apply for these positions as we still run M+ in the evenings and Normal Antorus on Sunday's. Who we are: -Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla. -We are older; majority between our 30s-60s. -Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters. -During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, achievement runs, and just having fun together! Raid Schedule: *Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST *Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST **Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST [Conversions: 8pm CST / 9pm EST start times] *Tuesday's and Wednesday's are to clear Heroic Antorus and work our way through Mythic Antorus. Typically many higher lvl M+ groups form after. **Sunday Funday is spent running alts and low ilvl players through Regular Antorus. For questions, please contact: Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502 Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565 Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116 June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792June0 Jun 11
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 20 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 20
May 8 LF exceptional DPS <Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players! Easily apply here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/ What we are looking for: *We need 2-3 more DPS to fill our 20-man progression team! Preferred classes include - Ret Pally - Warlock - Shadow Priest - Other exceptional DPS *Ret/Holy Paladin needed for Class Lead position *Also looking for back up tanks and healers that are active, as we have many M+ groups that run in the evenings! Who we are: -Our guild's core members have been together since Vanilla. -We are older; majority between our 30s-60s. -Casual guild environment with serious raid encounters. -During our down time we enjoy running numerous M+ dungeon runs [1-22], helping lower ilvl/skilled players, and poking fun at one another. Raid Schedule: - Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST - Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST * - Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST ** *We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running multiple M+ **Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus for fun! For questions, please contact: Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502 Bstick, Co-GM .. Axemurderer#1565 Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116 June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792June0 May 8
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
Apr 28 WTB Mythic Raid Runz I am looking to purchase a mythic raid run for each raid in the legion expansion. If anyone can send me an in-game mail detailing the amount of gold they would require as payment, I would appreciate it.Theinvictus0 Apr 28
Apr 23 11/11H LF Skilled Players <Last Ständ> is recruiting skilled players! We are a big group of friends from the Vanilla days of WoW and would like to share such camaraderie with others. We are currently 11/11 Heroic Antorus and run M+ daily. We are looking for competent players to increase our ranks and get ready for BFA! Raid Schedule: - Tuesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST - Wednesday, 6:00-9:00pm PST * - Sunday, 6:00-9:00pm PST ** *We clear Heroic Antorus in one night on Tuesday's; therefore, Wednesday's are spent running M+ **Currently run alts and new players through Regular Antorus For questions, Nightrune, GM .. Nightshiv#1502 Darthviper, Co-GM .. Darthviper#1116 June, Officer/Recruiter .. Ashley1640#1792June0 Apr 23
Apr 1 Infernal Affairs So, I've been inactive since about 2010-11ish. I recently started playing again. My main was a Warlock named Billoc/Billock. I noticed Infernal Affairs(my old guild) is pretty inactive now. Does anyone know a contact for that old guild or anyone who still plays? It would be really cool to get to play with some people i used to play with back in BC and early WoltK. Thanks guys. -BillockBil13 Apr 1
Mar 9 Heroic Antorus Run Do people still sell Heroic/Mythic raid runs for gold? If so.... Looking to pay gold for Heroic Antorus run. Pst me with details, or message Elroar IG with information.Elrear1 Mar 9
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 19 Ideas? Lets talk about PVP and PVE, not the state of imbalance or anything. I want to Bridge the gap. PVP instances need more depth. What I mean is, why is it when we Q up we know that it will be team related and you have to kill other players. What If we Q'd up and we were entered in a horse race? (like the old games where you would hit two buttons really fast?) A team can Q up to face an onslaught of enemies, Last faction standing wins. ( Picture if your in Arathi Basin, its foggy. Both factions have 3 players each. Not to kill eachother. But to kill the enimies. Endless waves come and get stronger and you will die, but when?) Along the lines of Black Ops. My other Idea I like, "The Dwarf'in Run", or " Panda Dance "You have to get smashed on beer, and for this event, you get extra smashed. The point of this "Run" is a relay race against the opposing faction. When you get Extra smashed you player is extremely hard to control. What bugged me about getting smashed is my screen would get all crazy. I say no to the crazy and just make your player even more crazy. Throwing up randomly to slow you down. Rules. -Players cannot run faster then 60% (Meaning, No rolls, No flying, no speed burst , no blink. This is straight up run in a straight line "if" you can.) -Teams will be made up of 3 players. -First team crossing finish line wins. I feel what the community needs is more game modes. Its always Bgs, Arena, Raids as end game. SO BLIZZ, THINK INSIDE THE BOX. OTHER WAYS YOU CAN ADD GAME MODES. YOU DONT ALWAYS HAVE TO KILL THINGS.Unlocked0 Feb 19
Jan 24 Looking for Horde Guild Hey guys, I'm a casual player looking for a guild that runs normal/heroic raids, mythic, or pvp. Looking to challenge myself with some harder game play and help others along the way. I normally play past 8pm server time every day for a few hours. BlessingsViviorka0 Jan 24
Jan 23 We need another Merger... We Need Help. Gnomeregan/Moonrunner is a dead server. And let be honest, there are tons of ghost town servers out there. There's almost no point in having so many servers anymore due to the deflation of the community. The MMO WoW community would feel MORE like a community, if they pushed more people together.Tragdor5 Jan 23
Jan 11 Multa Nocte Late Night Raiding LFM Back in Cata I ran a guild known as Multa Nocte on Moonrunner. We finished dragon soul heroic before panda was released. That guild broke up. I have recreated Multa Nocte on Proudmoore, a high pop PVE server, and I have one of my old guidies from Moonrunner with me. We're planning to focus on HFC heroic as we put a core team together for legion. If you are interested in late night, casual raiding (Tue/Thur 9 PM to 12 AM PST), or you remember the old Multa Nocte guild, get in touch. Yuokon#1377Stronghôld2 Jan 11
Dec 19 WTS X-51 Nether-Rocket Xtreme Post your btag here with your offer, Epic Version of the mount!Kyul0 Dec 19
Dec 19 WTS X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME Post your Btag here, Epic Version of mount FTKyul0 Dec 19
Dec 18 <Fatal> 3/11M 6/9M - Proudmoore <Fatal> is looking to recruit exceptional players to help us as we down Mythic content. We are a family/guild that has been together since Vanilla, walked away after Wrath (and went to SWTOR where we were US #18 guild in the US) and have come back for Legion. We play the game for two reasons, to have fun with a group of people you enjoy logging on for and obviously to down internet pixels and crush nerds. We have an incredible loose atmosphere and have people from every walk of life in the guild, but when it comes time to raid we get down to business and progression is #1, not loot. Raid times are Monday/Wednesday/Thursday, 5-8 Server time (8-11 EST as most of us live on the east coast). We also run a completely optional raid on tuesday's for the backlogged content, so if we're in mythic ToS full time then we do heroic on Tuesday's. What we are looking for: Above all else we want quality players, people who even when they make a mistake can own up to it and learn from it, move on and kill the boss, we won't chew you out for 20 minutes for making a mistake. We specifically are looking for: Any exceptional DPS but more specifically: DPS with a tank offspec who can step in and OT when needed. DPS with a heal offpsec who can jump in and help us heal when needed. Again we are open to any and all exceptional players regardless of spec, we aren't slaves to raid comps. If you think you'd be a good fit for us then send Jeffray or anyone in the guild a tell or add me on Bnet Halbauer#1659.Jeffray1 Dec 18
Dec 16, 2017 Selling TCG/Rare pets Lv. 1 Bananas 125k Lv. 1 Ethereal Soul-Trader 250k Lv. 1 / Lv. 25 Gregarious Grell 125k/135k Lv. 25 Gusting Grimoire 115k Lv. 1 Spectral Tiger Cub 275k Lv. 1 Purple Puffer 110k Lv. 1 / Lv. 25 Landro's Lichling 200k/210k Lv. 1 Robot Chicken 150k Lv. 25 Seaborne Spore 125k Lv. 25 Darkmoon Rabbit 115k Lv. 25 Kovok 55k Lv. 1 Ashleaf Spriteling 35k Lv. 1 Crimson Whelpling 40k Lv. 1 Droplet of Y'Shaarj 75k Lv. 1 Death Adder Hatchling 35k Lv. 1 Hyacinth Macaw 55k Lv. 1 Mechanopeep/Elwynn Lamb/Teldrassil Sproutling/Tirisfal Batling 20k/ea Lv. 1 Tiny Green Carp 20k Lv. 25 Dark Whelpling 20k Lv. 1 Corrupted Nest Guardian 20k Lv. 25 Eye of Inquisition 20k All prices are non-negotiable, I will however consider taking currencies on other realms. Please contact me at Shamonna#1485 if you have any questions about breeds or want to purchase.Millhousejr0 Dec 16, 2017
Dec 8, 2017 We're recruiting Message someoneRockstein1 Dec 8, 2017
Dec 8, 2017 YO DO YOU FOLKS LIKE COFFEE?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpjsgPDM4t8Rockstein1 Dec 8, 2017
Dec 8, 2017 Status of Gnomer and Moon ? Is there much activity in this group, pvp, pve, etc? Or is it a low pop, but close knit community?Soulshifter4 Dec 8, 2017