Greymane and Tanaris

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
52m Knights of the Flame Laid-back casual guild looking for members for our core raid team. Raid times are Thurs/Fri 8pm server for ToS progression (9/9 N 2/9 H) and Sat 8pm server Flex raid (Alt run, etc) In need dps, preferably soakers. Casual players are also welcome. New to WoW or not, we welcome all types of players. We are a family-friendly, casual guild full of helpful people and kind souls. Feel free to send a message in WoW or via our website http://kotf.gamerlaunch.com. Any one of our fabulous members will be able to help you out. Thanks :)Superstessed4 52m
Apr 12 Solution Guild - Selling Mythic Gul'dan Mount We're going to have a few slots available over the next month to sell some Mythic Gul'dan mounts: We'll only accept in-game gold (no real life currency). A 20% deposit will be required at least one day in advance of the run (non-refundable). How it works. We invite you to the raid and summon you at Gul'dan. We pull the boss, you tag the boss, and suicide. Fight ends, we'll loot the mount to one of our players, who will then in turn trade it to you for the gold. This protects us both against certain GM related scams. Mount is a guaranteed drop, but only one mount per run and only until the next big patch drops. If you are interested these runs will take place on Monday 7 CST. We are slightly flexible with timing, if you need another time we'll try to work something out. If you are interested, add me on BNET at Wintercloak#1954 and we can discuss exact pricing and availability. Thanks! Fiendish Hellfire Core http://www.wowhead.com/item=137575/fiendish-hellfire-coreWinterundies3 Apr 12
Apr 10 Guild found. Howdy all, I am looking for a home for my Horde alts on Greymane. Mainly looking for a chill group to chat with and maybe run a few dungeons. I do most of my raiding on the alliance side at the moment, but who knows with a new expansion coming? You can catch me on bnet Voden#1335.Nottial2 Apr 10
Mar 24 I am looking for a horde pvp guild in grymane I am Looking for a horde pvp guild so i can do raided battle grounds and arenas for the better pvp gearBloodyspin0 Mar 24
Mar 23 <Improvise> 5/11m 4 hr/wk <Improvise> - Alliance We are currently recruiting any player with excellent performance, with a high priority on the following classes - Blood DK - Ele/Resto sham (swing healer) Raid Nights - Mythic - Monday 7-9 CST (8-10 EST) - Thursday 7-9 CST (8-10 EST) Heroic clear - Wednesday - Time TBD - Open to mythic raiders, alts, and casual players. Improvise is a newly formed guild primarily made up of experienced mythic raiders who have played together for several months and decided to create our own guild and community. We have gone 5/11m in our very first two hour night as improvise. We are only a 4 hour a week guild and as such we bring our A-game for raid nights, similar performance is expected from anyone playing core-raider, or stand-by raider on our mythic roster. As a mythic raider you are expected to be prepared for the night (the encounters, your role in the encounters, runes). Good attendance is required, but we know that perfect attendance is rarely possible and we do have leniency when it comes to the occasional missed raid. Our loot system is council using RCLootcouncil, this addon along with DBM is required for our raid group. We have an active, friendly community of talented players. Our goal right now is to continue building our mythic team and expand to running a casual normal team, and a heroic team, for those who either aspire to run mythic with us in the future or those who just want to hang out and kill heroic bosses with us! We're looking for any player that would make a good addition to our guild on any team, or in our m+ groups - or even socially. Casual players are always welcome too. Guild chat and Discord are busy and active, with many of our players spending their non-raid time working on high keystones, some even pushing 20+. Guild members should have no trouble completing their 15+ with a guild group if they so choose. This is not a heavily censored guild, it is intended for mature people and players. We avoid any toxicity and our leadership is very open about our plans and goals as a guild. Feel free to add me on BNet or discord with questions regarding our guild, community, or recruitment needs. Bnet - > (Lumi#11180) (Rip#5251) < - Discord Main raid team is filling, we are now looking to add players for a 2nd mythic raid team that sticks with our four hour a week schedule, days TBD but we are looking for any skilled player that wants to push into mythic, or take a more casual approach to mythic raiding while still clearing Antorus.Rip0 Mar 23
Mar 19 [Illidan][H]<Recursion>Recruiting for BFA <Recursion> is now recruiting! About us: We are a small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST. This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday. We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles: Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Open Tank: Open Contact Info: Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747) Horum (Horum#1559) Orchidia (Melicious#1794)Bakua0 Mar 19
Mar 11 <The Vanguard> Chill Heroic Raiding Hello Greymane/Tanaris friends, Are you sick of smashing your face against a brick wall trying to Pug Heroic Antorus, but don’t want to raid 700 hours a week either? Read on! A few of my experienced friends and I rerolled to Greymane and started <The Vanguard> with the objective of efficiently clearing Heroic Raid content each tier with a fun, laid back atmosphere and a light schedule. Right now, our group is still very small, and in need of expansion. We have been smashing through normal with pugs to gear our new characters while we recruit a few more good players to start clearing Heroic. I’m calling on all players that are looking for a place to kill their pixel dragons each week without it feeling like a 2nd job. Returning to the game? No problem, gearing is easy and I’m happy to help the right people. Our times are 10:30pm-1am CST Tues/Thurs with Sunday being an optional night for Alt runs, Mythic+, Achievements etc. Currently recruiting all roles. If this sounds like something that might be up your alley, add my Btag and I’d love to have a chat with you. Dax#12126 Thanks so much for your time.Bubbles0 Mar 11
Mar 9 Delete .Heavensent0 Mar 9
Mar 6 [H] Dalaran-US <Colombian Crew> Recruiting! Server: US-Dalaran Faction: Horde Focus: Semi-Hardcore & Social (21+) Raiding Raid Days & Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:00 PM – 12:00 PM EST Progression: 11/11H, 11/11N AtBT - 9/9H, 9/9N ToS - 10/10H, 10/10N NH - 3/3H, 3/3N ToV - 7/7H, 7/7N EN. Loot: Personal Currently Recruiting: Tank: Healer: DPS: Balance Druids, Mages, Shadow Priests, Elemental Shaman -- & Any skilled raider will be considered. Casual/social members and new raiders also welcome! ... Hey Tanaris/Greymane! I played in this server for a long 8 years, but sadly the population decline simply wasn't letting raiding guilds be very strong. I transferred over to Dalaran a few months ago and I'm much happier here, honestly. The server is thriving in all forms! Join us in preparation for Battle for Azeroth! Check out our recruitment thread in the Dalaran Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761686817Valkiryen0 Mar 6
Mar 6 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves3 Mar 6
Mar 3 THNT **PAID XFERS** ***PAID TRANSFERS TO 3/11m+ Players*** Guild: Try Harder Next Time (Illidan - US) Faction: HORDE Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 7:30pm-10:30pm CST/Server Cleared: 11/11N 9/11H, with 7/11m lead Recruitment Contacts: Discord- Stephen#6330 or BNet- ProtPaladin#11548 Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Try%20Harder%20Next%20Time Needs: RDPS/MDPS/Heals Other: ALL REALM TRANSFERS FOR 3/11m+ players are paid for as soon as you complete your first raid night in Mythic!Slarkan0 Mar 3
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Mar 1 [H] Looking for guild Hey all, looking for a horde guild on Tanaris. I've played WoW on and off over the years, but really think I'm sticking with it this time and would like a group to chill with. I'm currently at ilvl 875 on my MM hunter, working on finishing the various bits to get flying unlocked as I try and progress to catch up. I'm mostly looking for a group to do endgame stuff with, that won't mind me lurking their chat a lot. I'm in EST but am on at all kinds of hours as I essentially work from home and have nothing better to do than be on WoW. I'll also probably have a few alts or something later. This lfg post is weird. I should stop now.Zallara1 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 11 Starting Horde Re-Roll Guild, KJ server Hi everyone! I am not sure what you're experience has been like in Wow. You can be a seasoned vet or starting your first ever character. I started in Wrath and ran a raid guild from Firelands in Cata to Nighthold in Legion. I ended the guild I ran for 6 years last year due to RL family issues. Now that a new Xpac is in the future and family things have settled, I find myself itching to gear up toons and enjoy a steady guild to raid or hang out in. Looking to start on Kil'Jaeden server, Horde side, guild name <Undoing>. It is pvp for now, with the pvp server changes coming soon it won't matter, but could make leveling fun in the meantime :P. Anyway, So, here I am looking to start a Re-Roll/re-boot guild that has aspirations to stay tight knit, raid together lightly (I'm talking one, well raided night a week) most likely a Friday, Saturday or Sunday and run old content and have fun. Thinking a 10 pm ish start time, the raid details will be worked out later but should be around the mentioned times. All that aside the main focus until next expansion is to level, gear and have fun! I am thinking a March 1st start time, I will transfer my old guild, get it stocked with bags and things and get ready for the fun to begin! All you have to do is log in, start a toon and come beat up pixels! Going to allow toons from scratch, BoA's are welcome as is RaF. Dk's are allowed the 2nd week into March and Demon Hunters will be allowed in the first week of April or once someone levels to 99 from scratch. This will allow everyone starting fresh to level a bit and catch up to the hero classes. If you are still reading this, awesome! If you have interest in joining even better! Add my btag and we can chat, or leave a message here. I will do my best to answer any questions! Knox#1691 Also anyone that is interested, can try the guild Discord and we can all start chatting and getting to know each other :) You don't have to have a mic, it makes for good chat without talking, too. https://discord.gg/Xwre4HNKnoxthewoof0 Feb 11
Feb 3 [A]<Salt And Burn> Recruiting We are a Laid back, friendly, adult guild. We are looking for guildies to fill core raiding spots. And to fill the guild we all call home. We would like to build a solid progressing raid group to keep moving forward in current content (and maybe tying out some mythic Antorus as well) and get ready to keep moving forward in Battle for Azeroth! We are causal/semi hardcore(ish) like to laugh and have fun while raiding and at same time really try to push and see how far we can go. Even on nights where everything seems to be going wrong no one leaves or rages out. We are in this together! Even when it’s a full blown four alarm raid emergency, we press on. We are going to be the hap, hap, happiest raiders since leeroy pulled the whole Rookery while eating chicken!!! And when we finally down the boss and all we get is AP we will still be the happiest bunch of A**holes in Azeroth. Raid Times/Days: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm Server (8:30-11:30 EST) Currently 8/11H (Hopefully this next week we will finish clearing it out) When not raiding there is always groups running Mythic + Keys. We have a few that all they want to do is run keys all the time  Currently working on going back and finishing up the Achievements for Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold for Defiled Reins. We like to try and put achievement/mounts/pet/transmog runs on the calendar to break up some of the grind for more of the less stressed wow life. All classes/specs welcome, If you are a current raider or new to raiding and interested and have Any questions please feel free to contact us :) Allora#1954(Btag) squirrel#3312(dis)GM Moose#13708(Btag) Moose#7707(discord)RLAllora0 Feb 3
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 28 908 Rogue LF H KJ carry I don't play a whole lot, just trying to unlock a color variation for my daggers. Looking to pay in gold. Please let me know in-game or here.Dusken1 Jan 28
Jan 26 1 1Amerethmonk2 Jan 26
Jan 25 Frost DK lf guild Times available & time zone: Extremely flexible, I have next to no outside life. Server preference: Either or. They're both linked after all. Faction preference: Horde bb Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi I suppose? Current progression/experience: Very little, ran nighthold normal with some friends. Thats about it for legion. Contact info: Zenoox in game or Badger#0179 on Discord. Anything else: Literally copy pasted this cookie cutter layout.Zenoox0 Jan 25
Jan 19 <Get Off My Lawn> Recruitment - Causal/Adult Whether you are new to WoW, or have been playing since Vanilla, <Get Off My Lawn> welcomes you to join the oldest guild on Tanaris. While we are casual, our members organize groups for: PvP, Achievements, Challenge Mode/Instancing, and Raiding. Most groups actively encourage new players, especially our Learn-2-Raid event. We have forums, voice chat and most importantly, a solid community of amazing players, many of whom have been with us through multiple expansions. No drama, no raging, no demanding schedules - just a group of fun people looking to explore all that WoW has to offer while jugging family/work/life. So whether you're just getting back into the game, or wish to learn different aspects of endgame content, <Get Off My Lawn> has your lawn chair and frost beverage waiting. Visit us at: www.gomlhq.com for more information and to fill out an application for membership.Mirosa13 Jan 19
Jan 6 LF rang dps Wandering Combatant is LF Range DPS for are thur-friday raid 8-11 heroic 7/11 Classes where looking for Locks hunters mages boomy's enh shaman you can id hells#1690 or whisper anybody in game for invite min i level 930 Where also getting a RBG team together if people are interestedHellseaker0 Jan 6
Dec 28 [A] <Chosen> 11/11H LF Heals and Rdps! We are a group of RL friends that have been raiding together since BC plus a number of great players we have met along the way. We raid end-game content 3 nights per week and are looking for people to join our guild. We have our core, but all exceptional players should apply regardless of spec/role. We will not turn down casual players or anyone that wants to raid but may not have the ilvl yet. We will happily carry guildies through farmed content. Server: Greymane - (Connected Server = Tanaris) Time Zone: CST - (Central Standard Time) Progression: Updated (12/17/17) 5/9M ToS 11/11H Antorus http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/greymane/Chosen Raid Leader: Vairtin Officer: Weebs, Kizhake, Slugg, Turgis <Chosen> is a guild that focuses on being fun, but at the same time killing stuff. We make allowances for our members who occasionally have unexpected family matters that prevent them from raiding with us. That said, we expect a commitment to our raid times/hours, and with being prepared. This includes taking time to watch raid strategies, understanding raid awareness, and having certain required addons installed (DBM, GTFO) We are mature (maybe immature?) in the sense that there can and will occasionally be some vulgarity and crude humor, in addition to making fun of others at their own expense. That said, we don't cross the line and our discord atmosphere is generally full of laughter and tears. Recruiting: Highest Current Needs: Druid Resto - Very High Boomkin - Medium Monk Mistweaver - High Paladin Holy - Very High Hunter Marks - Medium BM - Medium All skilled players are encouraged to apply regardless of spec/class. PLEASE don't let your ilvl keep you from applying. We all have to start some where :). Hope to raid with you soon! Raid Schedule: -- Tuesday: 7:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. (Central Standard Time) -- Wednesday: 7:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. (CST) -- Friday: 7:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. (CST) (Friday is going to be a cleanup night most of the time) How to Join: Message myself Weebs, Vairtin (GM), Kizahke, Slugg, or Turgis You can also make a post on here and someone will contact you. Btags- Vairtin - xXTrytonXx#1456 Weebs - Clankybigs30#1697 Slugg - Tryx#1441 Website - chosenofgreymane.enjin.com Age Requirement: Adults preferred Loot System: Suicide Kings (KSK) Typical Off Night Activities: Mythic plus keystones, random dungeons, some of us play other games like League of Legends also. Voice: DiscordWeebro8 Dec 28
Dec 25 Revival of SSDD on Tanaris Hey guys & gals, CPR here. I have just returned from a long hiatus from WoW. Reminiscing about fond memories with my all time favorite guild ever(H) <SSDD>. I can't find it on the server anymore, and I still haven't tried to reach Catchar, and Giry. I'm just wondering if there are any <SSDD> past members still floating around on the server willing to revive the guild. If you were once a part of <SSDD> back in 2011 - 2014 and raided with us to make us the #5 Progression Guild on the server please let me know. Heck even if you weren't part of the Core or Back Up raid group let me know I'm not living in the twilight zone and get back with <SSDD>. I plan on making the Guild Charter today after I attempt to reach Catchar or Giry. Hopefully I can make this happen soon. BTW even if you're not familiar with <SSDD> feel free to look us up in a few days and join. Regardless of Catchar and Giry's status, if there is no Tanaris Guild with the Name <SSDD> I will be making it. If you remember <SSDD> from TBC and WotLK days drop a little description of your memory of our guild. We had a lot of fun times and great conversations. We had a lot of PUG raids and Naxxramas every week. CheersCpr1 Dec 25
Dec 19 Knights of the Flame: LFM DPS <Knights of the Flame> is a relaxed, positive, and welcoming raiding guild. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together. If folks are getting yelled at, it's not fun anymore, so that's just not how we do things. Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning. Guild runs currently focus on a quick normal run-through (since some of us still need gear) and then heroic progression(currently 2/9H). AOTC in Tomb of Sargeras despite some musical roles/rosters as we got settled into the swing of things. KotF is a small guild, but we are fabulously mighty! We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet. Other things probably of note that I tend to forget to mention: we use personal loot. Guild provides cauldrons and feasts. (I like fishing, what can I say?) Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. What do we need most right now? Ranged DPS (and one healer/DPS who's comfortable and capable swapping between the two roles.) No, seriously. Come hit things with us! Offspecs always appreciated, but generally entirely optional. If you never want to heal again we will completely respect that. Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987 /moonkinsaluteCazenovia0 Dec 19
Dec 16 Mythic Plus I'm really enjoying mythic + content I must say; not just for gear, but for the challenge. I am looking to put together a group of myself and some others to do 1 scheduled night of key pushing for like 2ish hours. I think doing these consistently with the same group of people, and voice; we could really push higher than just a random group out of LFG. Ideally looking for people with experience in them 10+ already, but doesn't matter that much as the mechanics can be learned fairly quickly. Ragemistress#1146 or on this thread if you're interested.Ragemistress2 Dec 16
Dec 11 Shades of Grey Recruiting **Shades of Grey ** is a friendly & casual raiding guild. We are a group of friends and family enjoy doing dungeons, mythics and raids. We raid on Saturday from 7-11pm server and Sunday from 7-10pm server. We are 4/11 in ANTORUS. Looking for all roles but emphasis on HEALS and DPS. Minimum ilevel 920+ but all levels are welcome. Food/flasks/guild repairs provided. VENTPRO is a must! Pst moondaze for invite or more info. Btag is marinayou#1808Moondaze1 Dec 11
Nov 28 Thank you & Goodbye - Love, <The Unnamed> It is with a heavy heart, but a clear and excited mind, I announce that <The Unnamed> is relocating to Bleeding-Hollow! After a great 9 years on the Tanaris server, we have decided as a group that we needed to make a change for the betterment of our guild and our players. I wanted to make this post to say thank you to the Tanaris server for being a lovely place for us to be for so long. Change is good, but scary, and this is a change we have needed to make for a while now (it literally took us like a month to finalize our decision...). We are extremely excited about our future on Bleeding-Hollow and we hope it will be a great fit for our guild. Thanks again to everyone who helped us along the way, we wish all of our Tanaris/Greymane family the best of luck in the future! Love, <The Unnamed> ...Smoothlegs2 Nov 28
Nov 20 Recruitment & Community Discord Hey guys, for anyone looking for a guild or pugs, we have a discord for that. Your realm also has it's own channel for just being social with each other. Your tag is !greymane or !tanaris for access. The channel is hidden from other realms. This is separate from your unofficial realm discord since it's like an every realm mashup but had the added benefit of the pugs that are hosted, if you're looking for some cross realm runs or even recruiting/looking for a guild. https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 I'm still fixing the welcome channel, a lot has changed and classes have kept me busy but it'll be ready before 2018.Sìeara0 Nov 20
Nov 14 [A] Downfall 9/9H 6/9M Recruiting! Hey all! I'm Elapsed and recently <Downfall> came over to your realms from Gorgonnash, our original home and realm of nearly 13 years. So far we're enjoying being on a PvE realm with more Alliance than Horde. We've been running a consistent community of folks with a semi-hardcore raid attached to it for over a decade now and we aren't looking to stop! Our current main raid runs Wed/Thur/Mon 10pm-1am Server, we have cleared a lot of Mythic in the past and look forward to doing it again with a consistent 20+ folks around. We'll also be running a normal "Funtime Raid" on Saturdays 8-11pm server for alts and folks to get those missing pieces on their mains! Right now we're looking for a DPS who can switch hit to competent healer when needed. Also we'll be on the lookout for some ranged DPS that aren't hunters (we've got a boat load) we're also interested in getting a DK dps! Expectations of someone in <Downfall> (and raiding) is a good attitude, preferably over 18, running addons and willing to have WeakAuras and DBM installed, Someone on their class discord regularly and keeping up on class changes, and lastly willing to wipe a bit as we figure out a fight. If you're interested in trying out with us, message me in game or send me a mail so we can get in touch and you can join me on Discord for a chat. Really glad to be here all, the server looks great and I've heard great things about it already! ElapsedElapsed11 Nov 14
Nov 9 (H) LockDown Recruiting (LockDown) is Starting Recruiting for 7.3.5 heading into Antorus. Founded back in 2008, Looking to get through heroic and progress through mythic content in Antorus. Recruiting all Classes and Specs of any level. MSG Tomanation in game for info or anyone else in the guild for invite. Hope to see you on ARGUSTomanation0 Nov 9
Oct 14 [A] <The Unnamed> 6/9M ToS LFM! <The Unnamed> 6/9M ToS - 9/9H ToS - 9/10M NH Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST Recruiting?: ○ Recruitment is OPEN! LF: ○ Performance & initiative > You always strive to be the best you can be! ○ Good attendance & reliability > All raiders should maintain a high level attendance, with postedabsences being excused ○ Cohesive personality > It doesn't matter how good you are, or how good you think you are, if you have a bad attitude you will not survive in our guild. ○ Loyalty > We are only looking for individuals who will be here for the long term. The majority of us have been together for many, many years. If we sound like what you're looking for, please contact us! @: ○ Guild Website ~ http://www.theunnamedwow.com/ ○ In-game contacts ~ patientzero#1991 (Recreant) or Megan#12843 (Saintly) for any recruitment Qs.Saintly4 Oct 14
Oct 7 [A] New PvP guild LF members Going to be mostly PvP oriented, come do arenas and battlegrounds with more coordination than randoms! But of course bring alts, friends, and do pve stuff as well! New players welcome!Issakk1 Oct 7
Oct 6 [A] United We Loot [Stormrage] Fri/Sat 9/9H United We Loot are recruiting members to expand our raid to push into Tomb of Sargeras Mythic. We're also looking for members Antorus the Burning Throne. We're looking for: ... ... ... ... ... All other players are welcome to inquire and join. Please feel to send me a message via battle.net to Deathfire#1102Deathfier0 Oct 6
Oct 3 Charter sig help Hello all! My family and I are new to the game and would like to start a small guild for ourselves but we are struggling to get charter sigs. We need 2 more signatures if anyone is able to help it would be much appreciated. Thank you!Emilena1 Oct 3
Oct 3 delete deleteKovic0 Oct 3
Sep 28 [H] Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild Hello, I am looking for a normal or heroic raiding guild, i live in the UK so it has to be day time raiding or something that isn't in the middle of the night for me, any guilds out there like that?Miariel0 Sep 28
Aug 17 1 Night (Wed) 9/9H Hello Greymane and Tanaris Yes we only raid one night a week! We are looking for more members for our low requirement but high results fun run. Our current progress is 9/9 heroic ToS and we will be going into mythics afterwards. We raid only 4 hours a week, Wed 8-12 EST (5-9 PST). Our focus is progression in limited time but also a fun and relaxed atmosphere for players who want to do end game content but have a lot of other commitments. You do not need to transfer until mythic content and we do personal loot where friends are happy to trade anything they don't need. Though it is a casual run, we expect 85%+ attendance as this is a commitment to each other. We are recruiting for all positions except no more healing priests please and ty :) Good luck in your guild hunting! Mikaya#1400Amynna0 Aug 17
Aug 16 WTB all WOTLK 20 str gems on AH! Start making them now plz. See you in the game :-)Executor1 Aug 16
Aug 11 1 Night (Wed) 8/9H Hello Greymane and Tanaris, Yes we only raid one night a week! We are looking for more members for our low requirement but high results fun run. Our current progress is 8/9 heroic ToS and we will be going into mythics afterwards. We raid only 4 hours a week, Wed 8-12 EST (5-9 PST). Our focus is progression in limited time but also a fun and relaxed atmosphere for players who want to do end game content but have a lot of other commitments. You do not need to swap guilds and we do personal loot where friends are happy to trade anything they don't need. Though it is a casual run, we expect 85%+ attendance as this is a commitment to each other. We are recruiting for all positions except no more healing priests please and ty :) Good luck in your guild hunting! Mikaya#1400Amynna1 Aug 11
Aug 11 [A] Free Reign is Recruiting! Free Reign is a semi-casual raiding guild, currently recruiting motivated, new members across all raid teams! In Nighthold, we finished 4/10M and our goal for this tier is an even deeper push into Mythic, while providing a solid atmosphere for all of our members. Currently our raid teams are 1/9M, 5/9H, and 8/9N. Our raid times are as listed below: Th/M: 7pm - 9pm CST (2 raid groups) W/Sat: 7pm – 9pm CST (Casual/Alt) All are welcome to join the guild on a trial basis, but for placement on our raid teams please contact Drathen#1342 or Justintuck#1424 in game to set up a trial raid. Drathen#1342 Justintuck#1424Justintuck0 Aug 11
Aug 4 Trying to make friends. Im looking for friends on my server. I always do dungeons and quests but thats pretty much it and it would be nice to do stuff with other players. I never had friends on wow and it would be a nice change. My guild never talks only adds people and most of the time I seem to have a hard time fitting in. Im female 22 and hoping this would work out. I have alot of characters.Tyberiana17 Aug 4
Jul 31 [A] 913 Enhance LF Heroic Raiding Guild Hello, all. I'm relatively new to the raiding scene, however I feel that I've reached the point where PUGs aren't likely to reliably progress my character anymore. I'm currently 9/9 N, 3/9 H and am hoping to find a guild which has progressed into heroic ToS. I'm very familiar with the normal encounters, as I have full cleared the tomb multiple times and even raid led one-shot runs. I'm perfectly open to joining a guild that's progressing, as I'm very much in the same boat. I alt a 907 frost mage which I would hope to have join the guild as well (I would be very glad to bring this character on guild normal runs). My availability isn't very regular at the moment, however starting in mid-August I will have the following availability: Monday/Wednesday/Friday: after 9:30 PM EST Tuesday: before 2 PM EST and after 8 PM EST Thursday: before 2 PM EST Saturday/Sunday: Open AvailabilityShamwows2 Jul 31
Jul 26 930 Bear Tank LF Mythic Raiding Guild 930 Bear Tank LF Mythic Raiding Guild - Monday- tuesday - wednsdayMythicdawn0 Jul 26
Jul 25 Knights of the Flame recruiting Laid-back casual guild looking for members for our core raid team. Raid times are Thurs/Fri 8pm server for ToS progression (7/9 N) and Sat 8pm server Flex raid (Alt run, etc) In need of healers and caster dps. We are a family-friendly, casual guild full of helpful people and kind souls. Feel free to send a message in WoW or via our website http://kotf.gamerlaunch.com. Any one of our fabulous members will be able to help you out. Thanks :)Superstessed0 Jul 25
Jul 17 884 Arms War LF Casual TUES/THURS Raid Guild Hey all, I play my main (this toon) on Greymane, and am a casual player by probably most standards, (around 16 days played since 2013) but have managed to get this toon up to 884 through LFG and LFR. Just looking for a cool group of people to run some instances with, raid with, learn with and not have to stress out over. Hit me up if you have a cool group. I'm sonic371 #1271 in-game.Sonicor1 Jul 17
Jul 8 W1st Mage lf guild Been playing since vanilla, have extensive raid exp. Didnt clear naxx in vanilla but thats all I lack. BC was in Premonition and vodka, same goes with WOTLK but I also raided with Alpha as well. The other expansions suck so Im not even going to talk about them considering they were and continue to be a joke imo. The reason im just returning now is because well my account was stolen and I had to fall back onto an alt account and its never fun to start all over and feel useless lol. Anyway, I can raid any days, any times, I am PST. I also know how to play all classes and specs to perfection. I am always prepared and on time. Boss strats are reviewed well ahead of pull times. I am a very competitive player in terms of putting out the most possible DPS my gear will allow me too without taking stupid risks and dying to something avoidable. I am a very vocal person on vent and am not afraid to be criticized. Coming back to my competitive nature, I am very big into arena, I am a multi rank 1 ret a 1 time rank 1 holy pally and a 10x glad mage 4x glad hunter 2x glad rogue. Not that none of this matters considering I am looking to be a part of a PvE guild but hopefully the guild I find will have some people looking for somebody of my PvP experience to play with. Thanks for the time you took reading this. "\_( シ)_/" pz One last thing my skype is Tibbyy2 and my bnet is tibz#1337Tibzdtf1 Jul 8
Jul 8 Human hunter looking for guild. Looking for a guild to do raids and dungeons , to level up characters with and so on...I have 3 characters, human hunter beastmaster level 876, demon hunter level coming around to 800,,,,and a worgen arch druid level 817....my guild has all but stopped playing, I am new to this...my guild quit raiding and dungeons as a guild, mostly old players who lost interest really..my blizzard account is DireRaven #117249. All 3 characters are level 110. I am 63 years old , married. Me and my wife both play 1. Times available & time zone: I am on Central time Americas 2. Server preference: Don't know anything about this 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual as of now...will build... 5. Current progression/experience: 2800 achievement lvl, level 876 (110), health 2,883,000 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: DireRaven #117249 blizzard account 8. Anything else: I am a seasoned novice, everything I have done in the game I did on my own really...I don't know any of the terms for pvp or pve..my honor level is 28..I have 3 characters, a human hunter lvl 876 (beastmaster-titanstrike level 896) , a demon hunter lvl coming up on 800, and a worgen arch druid lvl 817(Scythe of Elune lvl 820), all level 110...I have only 3 friends in the game, I could use more friends really..thank you for your time,,,,peace out....Elite Hunter-Greymane.... Oh and by the way, I have Ventrilo for chat, if you use another one I can roll with that too...I am not a seasoned player, been playing for a year..if you are looking for experienced players that is not me...but I can learn..I enjoy the game.Elitehunter3 Jul 8
Jul 8 Rogue Looking for guild Rogue looking for guild for dungeons and eventually raids . I've been away for several months, getting back into the game and would love to join a guild that is helpful/talkative. I leveled until 110 then kinda had drop out (kidney transplant and super long stay in hospital). ThanksUmondaisuke1 Jul 8