Greymane and Tanaris

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
Oct 9 <Improvise> 2 nights/week 2/8M LFM! Hello there, Who we are: <Improvise> is an semi-hardcore raiding guild that prides itself on getting a lot accomplished with a minimal time commitment. We have a solid, close knit core that enjoys running a variety of content throughout the week including mythic plus, pvp, legacy raiding, etc... What we are about: We are all about having a good time while holding true to a progression mindset. Our raiders come from all different walks of life, but we all have similar goals. We pride ourselves in being able to progress in mythic raiding content while only raiding two nights a week for six hours total. We are relaxed and have a great time, but we also hold our mythic raiding team to a high standard of performance. What we expect from you: We expect you to be ready for mythic raiding. This includes mastery of your class and spec. We provide food, flasks, and enchants for raid level gear. We expect you to have solid attendance, and that you let us know if and when you are unable to attend raids. This is especially important to us since we only raid six hours a week and want to maximize our time on progression. Finally, we expect you to have a good attitude, be open to constructive criticism, and to know how to enjoy yourself! Raid Days/Times: Wednesday: 7:45 - 11:00 EST - Heroic Uldir clear (optional) Thursday: 7:45 - 11:00 EST - Mythic Uldir progression Monday: 7:45 - 11:00 EST - Mythic Uldir progression Saturday: 7:45 - 10:00 EST - Normal Uldir alt run (optional) Current Needs: We are currently looking for exceptional applicants of ANY class and spec. If you feel like you are a good fit for us, we will take a look at you. Holy Paladin - HIGH Ranged DPS - HIGH Contact Info: You can reach me at Amereth#1324 on btag, Amereth#2107 on discord, or Xast#2811 on discord.Amerëth0 Oct 9
Oct 6 6/8H LF Ranged and Healers Interested in raiding 2 nights a week? Anubis is currently looking for Ranged DPS and a healer to finish out Heroic Uldir and move into Mythic. We raid Tue/Thur from 8-11 server time. Want progression without a huge timesink? Come be Casually Hard with Anubis.Dakken0 Oct 6
Oct 6 Order of the CrucifiX for classic vanilla Hey. I was wondering if any old Vanilla guys would see this. Back in Vanilla I was in a guild on Horde-side Greymane called <Order of the CrucifiX> and later renamed to <CrucifiX>. I was wondering if anyone still played there? I doubt this will work but if any of you still play and are going to play classic vanilla when it comes out we should get the gang back together! Or atleast get a group of oldschool Greymane players together, somehow. I was Optical in CX. Troll Hunter. I was later a Troll Mage named Decrepid during our BWL days. Best memory of WoW is still killing Nefarian with you guys! I wish I still had our kill video. A few shoutouts: Pyroflare (yo Kyle if you see this hmu!) Rosenkreuz Cheets Booshanto Wolnym Mongatha Omtorach Amelia Dulan Peekaboo Rednightmare Urkuhl Brocksamson Molydeus Riggimortis Meandering Aavee Supershaman Unsuccessful Lefabre Erent Halgros Some oldschool pics: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/Tibiam6/WoWScrnShot_062706_215722.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/Tibiam6/WoWScrnShot_060706_183233-2.jpg edit: Add me on bnet: Geo#12791Fivestarman2 Oct 6
Sep 27 <Get Off My Lawn> Recruitment - Causal/Adult Whether you are new to WoW, or have been playing since Vanilla, <Get Off My Lawn> welcomes you to join the oldest guild on Tanaris. While we are casual, our members organize groups for: PvP, Achievements, Challenge Mode/Instancing, and Raiding. Most groups actively encourage new players, especially our Learn-2-Raid event. We have forums, voice chat and most importantly, a solid community of amazing players, many of whom have been with us through multiple expansions. No drama, no raging, no demanding schedules - just a group of fun people looking to explore all that WoW has to offer while jugging family/work/life. So whether you're just getting back into the game, or wish to learn different aspects of endgame content, <Get Off My Lawn> has your lawn chair and frost beverage waiting. Visit us at: www.gomlhq.com for more information and to fill out an application for membership.Mirosa19 Sep 27
Sep 14 364 rogue LF late night or w/e raids Greetings! I play on Greymane but connect from Europe, thus I am time shifted, and prefer either late night groups, or weekend groups so it's easier for my sleep schedule. Looking for a regular group to connect with for M+ (currently pushing 4-6 keystones) and groups for normal/heroic Uldir progression. As much as I like the idea of joining Horde, I've decided I prefer the target rich environment of Alliance for wPvP, because there's always horde to mess with. Thus I would prefer to stay on the allies, and next week will be swapping to dark iron dwarf more likely for that little something extra. Happy to also join arena or rBGs too, though I am still learning all the roles for rogue, as my mains are usually healers.Nvizziboo0 Sep 14
Sep 13 <Steelforged> Community looking for more! A few friends are creating a Greymane/Tanaris community guild with high hopes of doing any and all BFA content. Mature leadership with experience in both small and large communities! Message me here or send me an in/game mail for inquiries or invitation!Theogan0 Sep 13
Sep 8 Tanaris Leveling Mage Iso Guild Hey Guys, I'm looking for a laid-back 19+ guild on a Tanaris compatible server to hang out with. I'm in EST and usually play in the evenings and during the day sometimes on Thursdays and Sundays (my days off work). I'm very averse to any drama, but I love to laugh. I do eventually plan on doing end-game stuff with this toon once I get to that point. I've just been playing priests and warlocks for years and wanted a change. Feel free to friend me and shoot me an invite while I'm on. Thanks! OnfiyahOnfiyah0 Sep 8
Sep 5 In loving memory of Manon... After a long battle with illness my dear friend Manon has left our world on the 20th of last month. He was a great friend, entertainer and someone who always could always cheer you up when you were down effortlessly. You will be missed old friend. Please use this thread to say some kind words to remember our greymane/tanaris legend Manon.Denkiteki14 Sep 5
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 3 <Chosen> Recruitment - Casual Heroic Guild If you want to try raiding out for the first time or get back into it after taking a break come try Chosen. We are a casual alliance guild that is looking to have a good time while killing some bosses. We will welcome any tanks, healers, or dps. We not only raid but also run mythic + and regular mythics. Our current raid schedule is Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8:30 pm-11 pm server time. If you have any questions or are interested in joining you can message me in game, battle net- Mavsfan0225#1698, or Discord- Ironmage#0405 We look forward to having you be a part of our guild! -IronmageIronmage1 Sep 3
Aug 31 Scalene Teaches You Something Amazing https://youtu.be/6ywCHPM3lCw A short video teaching you how to be the best player you can be. "The creator of the world-famous series 'For Lack of a Greymane Community' returns with a more mature take on film creation. 10/10" - My neighbor "Who are you?" - Cara Delevingne Also, Spicy Boys is still recruiting for legion. We're a 5man and PvP guild.Scalene11 Aug 31
Aug 30 (A) Holy Pally LFG Looking for semi-hardcore raiding guild I am available weeknights between 8-10 pm central. Been playing off and on for 10 years. I prefer healing. I am happy to help others and also don't mind taking advice from those that may know more. Please msg me in-game for more info. Thanks!Bama2 Aug 30
Aug 26 Looking for horde guild Looking for a horde guild for casual leveling and occasional raiding. Would love to run guild dungeons. Have 1 90 Warlock, 1 90 Holy Priest, 1 88 Resto Shaman on Tanaris looking for a home. Played from ~2005 up to MoP, then started up again a few weeks ago. My goal is to level these guys up to 110, then start on BfA content.Marus0 Aug 26
Aug 24 Returning for bfa Looking for a horde guild on Tanaris. Played during wotlk and coming back for bfa. Casual player looking for a laid back guild.Grithnok1 Aug 24
Aug 20 French Guild or French Player on Greymane ? Hi there, Anyone know if there is French Guild (Francais) alive in Greymane ? Or any french player that would like to join a french community ? Thank youZidanox0 Aug 20
Aug 12 DPS and Healer both LF weekend raiding guild Hi! We are a husband and wife team (he's dps and i'm a healer) who have a lot of raiding experience (mostly pre-WoD). We have some on and off raiding experience since but life has been too busy to commit to a group full time. We are more stable in our work life and would like to get back into the raiding scene but can only raid on weekends. We have a laid back casual attitude at the same time, we still like to progress and get things done. In off time, I love achievement grinding and running 5-mans. I am sick of the frustration of randoms and just want a home :) I am alliance, however; am willing to faction change If we sound like we might fit, please message me at Aneia#1223Aneia0 Aug 12
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 21 Gm&Tn OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 17 1 Night (Wed) 9/11M Hello Greymane and Tanaris, Looking for a couple more players to round out our roster going into BFA. We raid one night, Wednesday 7-11pm server (CST). From our progression you can see that we are a serious group with a very relaxed schedule. You are not required to join the guild to raid with the group, just have consistent attendance and performance. For more information, you can send me an in game mail or add me to bnet. Mikaya#1400Amynna0 Jul 17
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jun 25 W1st Mage lf guild Been playing since vanilla, have extensive raid exp. Didnt clear naxx in vanilla but thats all I lack. BC was in Premonition and vodka, same goes with WOTLK but I also raided with Alpha as well. The other expansions suck so Im not even going to talk about them considering they were and continue to be a joke imo. The reason im just returning now is because well my account was stolen and I had to fall back onto an alt account and its never fun to start all over and feel useless lol. Anyway, I can raid any days, any times, I am PST. I also know how to play all classes and specs to perfection. I am always prepared and on time. Boss strats are reviewed well ahead of pull times. I am a very competitive player in terms of putting out the most possible DPS my gear will allow me too without taking stupid risks and dying to something avoidable. I am a very vocal person on vent and am not afraid to be criticized. Coming back to my competitive nature, I am very big into arena, I am a multi rank 1 ret a 1 time rank 1 holy pally and a 10x glad mage 4x glad hunter 2x glad rogue. Not that none of this matters considering I am looking to be a part of a PvE guild but hopefully the guild I find will have some people looking for somebody of my PvP experience to play with. Thanks for the time you took reading this. "\_( シ)_/" pz One last thing my skype is Tibbyy2 and my bnet is tibz#1337Tibzdtf2 Jun 25
Jun 18 <Geezerhood> Any Geezers looking for a home? Hi! Any old folks out there looking for a place to put your feet up and take your teeth out? Give <Geezerhood> a try. Geezerhood is a brand new guild on Greymane and we'd love to add more to our membership. The guild ideal is a fun, no drama environment for the new, returning or been around for a while mature gamer. If you're 35++ and looking for a place to play the game you want to - or to try to bring back the fun feeling of a great guild the way it was in the 'good ole days' - Geezerhood may be for you. We're small and plan on staying small. Our focus is leveling and growing together. We love our alts and welcome yours. Did you used to be hard-core, then took a break and have come back lost? We're kinda lost too! Let's figure it out together! Most are leveling brand new toons and starting over after returning to the game - so low level toons are more than welcome. Contact Smittn on Greymane (bnet id tamj#1641) or message here for more info. Thanks!Smittn0 Jun 18
Jun 6 [Illidan][H]<Recursion> LF1M Healer & DPS! [Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting! ABOUT US: We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our limited 2 night raid week. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Currently 11/11H AOTC. RAID SCHEDULE: Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time). Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST 920+ CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS: Age: 25+ Discord Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact DPS: Most (except Hunters/DK/Rogue) Heals: Druid / Priest Tank: CLOSED Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us! Casual players are welcomed! CONTACT INFO: Apply Directly @ https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/ Bakua (Nuka#11152) Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)Bakua0 Jun 6
Jun 5 Shades of Grey Recruiting **Shades of Grey ** is a friendly & casual raiding guild. We are a group of friends and family enjoy doing dungeons, mythics and raids. We raid on Saturday from 7-11pm server and Sunday from 7-10pm server. We are 4/11 in ANTORUS. Looking for all roles but emphasis on HEALS and DPS. Minimum ilevel 920+ but all levels are welcome. Food/flasks/guild repairs provided. VENTPRO is a must! Pst moondaze for invite or more info. Btag is marinayou#1808Moondaze2 Jun 5
Jun 4 >Ancient Ones< LGBTQ Guild Greymane's first official LGBTQ guild is recruiting like minded non bigoted individuals for BFA and going forward. Mythics and Raids will start in BFA and we have a core group of solid players to grow together. Contact me or Kalindy to inquire.Bertyo1 Jun 4
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 3
Jun 1 Paying for "Stay Classy" achievement Hello all! I'm trying to open up the 8th bank slot for my guild and am looking to the community for assistance. Once you join and your race/class combo is checked off for the achievement, I will pay you 1,000g and you are free to leave and rejoin your old guild, or stay if you wish (we are actively recruiting). We are need of the following: Orc: Death Knight, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Rogue, Warlock Pandaren: Hunter, Mage, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior Tauren: Monk, Priest, Shaman Troll: Hunter, Mage, Monk, Priest, Rogue, Warlock, Warrior Undead: Death Knight, Mage, Monk, Priest, Warlock, Warrior Please contact me here, in game mail or with my Battletag Hylian#1271 ThanksEltorodeoro1 Jun 1
May 31 <The Vanguard> Chill Heroic Raiding Hello Greymane/Tanaris friends, Are you sick of smashing your face against a brick wall trying to Pug Heroic Antorus, but don’t want to raid 700 hours a week either? Read on! A few of my experienced friends and I rerolled to Greymane and started <The Vanguard> with the objective of efficiently clearing Heroic Raid content each tier with a fun, laid back atmosphere and a light schedule. Right now, our group is still very small, and in need of expansion. We have been smashing through normal with pugs to gear our new characters while we recruit a few more good players to start clearing Heroic. I’m calling on all players that are looking for a place to kill their pixel dragons each week without it feeling like a 2nd job. Returning to the game? No problem, gearing is easy and I’m happy to help the right people. Our times are 10:30pm-1am CST Tues/Thurs with Sunday being an optional night for Alt runs, Mythic+, Achievements etc. Currently recruiting all roles. If this sounds like something that might be up your alley, add my Btag and I’d love to have a chat with you. Dax#12126 Thanks so much for your time.Bubbles1 May 31
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 20 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 20
May 14 I am looking for a horde pvp guild in grymane I am Looking for a horde pvp guild so i can do raided battle grounds and arenas for the better pvp gearBloodyspin1 May 14
May 11 Solution Guild - Selling Mythic Gul'dan Mount We're going to have a few slots available over the next month to sell some Mythic Gul'dan mounts: We'll only accept in-game gold (no real life currency). A 20% deposit will be required at least one day in advance of the run (non-refundable). How it works. We invite you to the raid and summon you at Gul'dan. We pull the boss, you tag the boss, and suicide. Fight ends, we'll loot the mount to one of our players, who will then in turn trade it to you for the gold. This protects us both against certain GM related scams. Mount is a guaranteed drop, but only one mount per run and only until the next big patch drops. If you are interested these runs will take place on Monday 7 CST. We are slightly flexible with timing, if you need another time we'll try to work something out. If you are interested, add me on BNET at Wintercloak#1954 and we can discuss exact pricing and availability. Thanks! Fiendish Hellfire Core http://www.wowhead.com/item=137575/fiendish-hellfire-coreWinterundies5 May 11
May 10 Community shout out to Moonwarriorx For anyone who laments the loss of camraderie or community spirit fading, I jutst had a great experience with Moonwarriorx. We were in Antoran Wastes, killing a named elite for a WQ, but not partied. Apparently it dropped a mount (Biletooth Gnasher), which he chased me down and traded to me. I assume he had it already, but of course that's not the point at all. He could have just simply dumped it, but instead he passed it off to another player. Thank you very much again for being a generous and helpful player.Nekhbet2 May 10
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
Apr 24 930 dps/healer/tank druid looking for guild {A} Hello all! I am recently back to the game. Have always been a solo player but I want to try to get into a guild and do some Mythics and do some raiding at the end of Legion and into BFA. I have a druid right now who is 930 maily Mdps. I can tank or Heal as well when needed. I also have a 901 Front/Unholy/Tank DK mainly looking for a guild who is social and laid back, Friday, sat, sun raids are best for me because of my work. Would love to get into Mythic+ stuff as well. I have been playing off and on sense the beginning of wow. back in Wrath I was raid leader, guild officer, Mtank so on and so forth. good times. Thank you folks. Look forward to hearing from you all :DSyfylegend2 Apr 24
Apr 19 Knights of the Flame Laid-back casual guild looking for members for our core raid team. Raid times are Thurs/Fri 8pm server for ToS progression (9/9 N 2/9 H) and Sat 8pm server Flex raid (Alt run, etc) In need dps, preferably soakers. Casual players are also welcome. New to WoW or not, we welcome all types of players. We are a family-friendly, casual guild full of helpful people and kind souls. Feel free to send a message in WoW or via our website http://kotf.gamerlaunch.com. Any one of our fabulous members will be able to help you out. Thanks :)Superstessed4 Apr 19
Apr 10 Guild found. Howdy all, I am looking for a home for my Horde alts on Greymane. Mainly looking for a chill group to chat with and maybe run a few dungeons. I do most of my raiding on the alliance side at the moment, but who knows with a new expansion coming? You can catch me on bnet Voden#1335.Nottial2 Apr 10
Mar 23 <Improvise> 5/11m 4 hr/wk <Improvise> - Alliance We are currently recruiting any player with excellent performance, with a high priority on the following classes - Blood DK - Ele/Resto sham (swing healer) Raid Nights - Mythic - Monday 7-9 CST (8-10 EST) - Thursday 7-9 CST (8-10 EST) Heroic clear - Wednesday - Time TBD - Open to mythic raiders, alts, and casual players. Improvise is a newly formed guild primarily made up of experienced mythic raiders who have played together for several months and decided to create our own guild and community. We have gone 5/11m in our very first two hour night as improvise. We are only a 4 hour a week guild and as such we bring our A-game for raid nights, similar performance is expected from anyone playing core-raider, or stand-by raider on our mythic roster. As a mythic raider you are expected to be prepared for the night (the encounters, your role in the encounters, runes). Good attendance is required, but we know that perfect attendance is rarely possible and we do have leniency when it comes to the occasional missed raid. Our loot system is council using RCLootcouncil, this addon along with DBM is required for our raid group. We have an active, friendly community of talented players. Our goal right now is to continue building our mythic team and expand to running a casual normal team, and a heroic team, for those who either aspire to run mythic with us in the future or those who just want to hang out and kill heroic bosses with us! We're looking for any player that would make a good addition to our guild on any team, or in our m+ groups - or even socially. Casual players are always welcome too. Guild chat and Discord are busy and active, with many of our players spending their non-raid time working on high keystones, some even pushing 20+. Guild members should have no trouble completing their 15+ with a guild group if they so choose. This is not a heavily censored guild, it is intended for mature people and players. We avoid any toxicity and our leadership is very open about our plans and goals as a guild. Feel free to add me on BNet or discord with questions regarding our guild, community, or recruitment needs. Bnet - > (Lumi#11180) (Rip#5251) < - Discord Main raid team is filling, we are now looking to add players for a 2nd mythic raid team that sticks with our four hour a week schedule, days TBD but we are looking for any skilled player that wants to push into mythic, or take a more casual approach to mythic raiding while still clearing Antorus.Rip0 Mar 23
Mar 19 [Illidan][H]<Recursion>Recruiting for BFA <Recursion> is now recruiting! About us: We are a small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST. This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday. We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles: Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Open Tank: Open Contact Info: Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747) Horum (Horum#1559) Orchidia (Melicious#1794)Bakua0 Mar 19
Mar 9 Delete .Heavensent0 Mar 9
Mar 6 [H] Dalaran-US <Colombian Crew> Recruiting! Server: US-Dalaran Faction: Horde Focus: Semi-Hardcore & Social (21+) Raiding Raid Days & Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:00 PM – 12:00 PM EST Progression: 11/11H, 11/11N AtBT - 9/9H, 9/9N ToS - 10/10H, 10/10N NH - 3/3H, 3/3N ToV - 7/7H, 7/7N EN. Loot: Personal Currently Recruiting: Tank: Healer: DPS: Balance Druids, Mages, Shadow Priests, Elemental Shaman -- & Any skilled raider will be considered. Casual/social members and new raiders also welcome! ... Hey Tanaris/Greymane! I played in this server for a long 8 years, but sadly the population decline simply wasn't letting raiding guilds be very strong. I transferred over to Dalaran a few months ago and I'm much happier here, honestly. The server is thriving in all forms! Join us in preparation for Battle for Azeroth! Check out our recruitment thread in the Dalaran Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761686817Valkiryen0 Mar 6
Mar 6 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves3 Mar 6
Mar 3 THNT **PAID XFERS** ***PAID TRANSFERS TO 3/11m+ Players*** Guild: Try Harder Next Time (Illidan - US) Faction: HORDE Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 7:30pm-10:30pm CST/Server Cleared: 11/11N 9/11H, with 7/11m lead Recruitment Contacts: Discord- Stephen#6330 or BNet- ProtPaladin#11548 Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Try%20Harder%20Next%20Time Needs: RDPS/MDPS/Heals Other: ALL REALM TRANSFERS FOR 3/11m+ players are paid for as soon as you complete your first raid night in Mythic!Slarkan0 Mar 3
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Mar 1 [H] Looking for guild Hey all, looking for a horde guild on Tanaris. I've played WoW on and off over the years, but really think I'm sticking with it this time and would like a group to chill with. I'm currently at ilvl 875 on my MM hunter, working on finishing the various bits to get flying unlocked as I try and progress to catch up. I'm mostly looking for a group to do endgame stuff with, that won't mind me lurking their chat a lot. I'm in EST but am on at all kinds of hours as I essentially work from home and have nothing better to do than be on WoW. I'll also probably have a few alts or something later. This lfg post is weird. I should stop now.Zallara1 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 11 Starting Horde Re-Roll Guild, KJ server .Knoxthewoof0 Feb 11
Feb 3 [A]<Salt And Burn> Recruiting We are a Laid back, friendly, adult guild. We are looking for guildies to fill core raiding spots. And to fill the guild we all call home. We would like to build a solid progressing raid group to keep moving forward in current content (and maybe tying out some mythic Antorus as well) and get ready to keep moving forward in Battle for Azeroth! We are causal/semi hardcore(ish) like to laugh and have fun while raiding and at same time really try to push and see how far we can go. Even on nights where everything seems to be going wrong no one leaves or rages out. We are in this together! Even when it’s a full blown four alarm raid emergency, we press on. We are going to be the hap, hap, happiest raiders since leeroy pulled the whole Rookery while eating chicken!!! And when we finally down the boss and all we get is AP we will still be the happiest bunch of A**holes in Azeroth. Raid Times/Days: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm Server (8:30-11:30 EST) Currently 8/11H (Hopefully this next week we will finish clearing it out) When not raiding there is always groups running Mythic + Keys. We have a few that all they want to do is run keys all the time  Currently working on going back and finishing up the Achievements for Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold for Defiled Reins. We like to try and put achievement/mounts/pet/transmog runs on the calendar to break up some of the grind for more of the less stressed wow life. All classes/specs welcome, If you are a current raider or new to raiding and interested and have Any questions please feel free to contact us :) Allora#1954(Btag) squirrel#3312(dis)GM Moose#13708(Btag) Moose#7707(discord)RLAllora0 Feb 3